PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

HereForFun411
03-13-17, 17:49
Keep forgetting to post but I saw her on Monday and she is as described.Could you pm me her info?

Hanger42
03-13-17, 18:36
Went there a week ago. Only Ivy was working. Appears others have moved to other locations or not working at all. Won't repeat.

DarkSideOfMe
03-13-17, 21:01
Glad I'm not the only one to complain about that old ***** at Kyoto who is worth nothing but some attitude and argument. I know a lot of you like Jennifer, but as per my last post on this place she is as bad as ugly old mama with the price arguing. Paid for an hour, and she gives me the bull about 45 minutes because I just came from the shower and didn't want to waste time on the table shower. They keep going like this, and the customers will soon be scarce.I have dealt with MAMMA for many years back in a Pitts spa, she ran for (10 years), you just have to know how to handle her. Last time I visited, she treated me like a king! Two young girls 8,9,looks, perfm. (CBJ, cfs) and a little Greek, got the job done real good! Cumming back to Char. Soon,(3 weeks) can't wait to go see her give her a big kiss, and a little" tip" that will open any door at Kyoto for me! Use your big head this is to easy, take care of Mamma and the rest will fall into place for you! Drk see you soon.

MustUask
03-13-17, 21:27
I spoke with her today 03/13, STOP giving out her number to just any and everyone! Unless you've spoken to her as of today 03/13, I will only give out her number if you're a senior member, ONLY after I've spoken to her about you. And she says "yes" or "no".

Middle Aged
03-14-17, 09:08
Does anyone have any info on this one?

http://newlingham.wixsite.com/south-charlotte

Sclimo1
03-14-17, 09:29
Glad I'm not the only one to complain about that old ***** at Kyoto who is worth nothing but some attitude and argument. I know a lot of you like Jennifer, but as per my last post on this place she is as bad as ugly old mama with the price arguing. Paid for an hour, and she gives me the bull about 45 minutes because I just came from the shower and didn't want to waste time on the table shower. They keep going like this, and the customers will soon be scarce.I have been going to this place for at least 2 years and have enjoyed every visit. I always go for an hour session with no hassle, shower included. The house fee is. 6 (1 hr.) and the lady takes care of everything for an add'l 1. 4. I always leave with a big smile. Mamasaun treats me very well and frequently jokes with me. Don't know what's happening re; your visit. FWIW.

Member #5660
03-14-17, 09:37
I have been going to this place for at least 2 years and have enjoyed every visit. I always go for an hour session with no hassle, shower included. The house fee is. 6 (1 hr.) and the lady takes care of everything for an add'l 1. 4. I always leave with a big smile. Mamasaun treats me very well and frequently jokes with me. Don't know what's happening re; your visit. FWIW.$60 and you tip $140 for a total of $200?

Sclimo1
03-14-17, 09:49
$60 and you tip $140 for a total of $200?Yep, fun don't come cheap. You get what you pay for. Still cheaper then the American places.

XpVesta
03-14-17, 10:28
Went there a week ago. Only Ivy was working. Appears others have moved to other locations or not working at all. Won't repeat.Maybe a bad day. I have seen Kristina, Sage & Khloe in past month and a half. All have been happy trips as always. What is strange is you saw Ivy and saying you I'll not repeat? As my experiences go, Ivy is best among all. Maybe a bad day.

Shakey1965
03-14-17, 11:07
Yep, fun don't come cheap. You get what you pay for. Still cheaper then the American places.Not really out of line is it? I always assumed $120 was normal for FS at the $80 korean joints so really a wash.

Member #5660
03-14-17, 12:42
Yep, fun don't come cheap. You get what you pay for. Still cheaper then the American places.For FS then?

T Polo
03-14-17, 14:56
Which Spa is Indies? Does it go by another name?Indies as in independent ladies. No spa involved.

Member #5689
03-14-17, 17:41
I got her contact from mamasits contacted her today sounded very nice but said she is working days so can't see anybody until after 5 which I couldn't do so might try and figure out how to work late to see her.

Ali texted me today, apparently she will have full availability days / evenings next week, she's only been able to do evenings as of late and I know a lot of you like me included can't do evenings. Senior members, PM me if you'd like contact info. I will not be passing her info to anyone that has no posts or reviews, please save yourself the time of asking.

MPRub
03-14-17, 20:13
After reading previous posts and reviews, met Jackie at Athena. Asked for an hour with mutual touch. She started with the massage, her friendly nature and attitude are as described by others. But was not too comfortable at times. Said she was facing some discomfort in her legs. But I liked her attitude to make sure I leave satisfied with her service. Will definitely repeat.

Any other Latina providers info is appreciated. PM me If necessary.

Any places with latina providers in town. Planning to go to one been long. I agree with posts earlier they are good at being friendly and having mutual connection quick. Preference matters too. Looking for a good masssage with sensual skills. Thank you for the information.

PM me if necessary.

BadTtBone
03-14-17, 21:13
I saw this one today pop up and she was TGTBT. I finally got in today at 5 pm to see her and she is a hot mess to see. What a body it was hard to tell if that is her or not in the pics with her 34 D tits but i liked what I saw and said go for it. She has a body to match the pics. Took the hr and got the body to body side with mutual touch. She was warm friendly and playful. Never felt rush or pushed for time as sometime it takes me a min to end, as I'm not so fast at the trigger. I would repeat once she slows down with people trying to get in to see her. Must be a hot ticket right now.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rub-all-your-stress-away-relax-with-a-beautiful-latin-lady/34211314

BadTtBone
03-14-17, 21:27
I look at it like this if I TWFTT I will leave the money not on me so it give me an excuse to exit. So if we all take a turn in the team we will help out each other and not put a load on some members and spread it out for us all to share.

Sclimo1
03-15-17, 04:15
For FS then?Affirmative.

Bowent8
03-15-17, 06:54
Supposed to be a quick trip to CLT but thanks for flight cancelations I got to stay an extra day and have some fun. Two reports. EO and Aloha.

Yesterday went to EO and Jocelyn answered as well ended up being my girl. Went for the hours (8) and opted for the nude over topless. ($1.). Pretty typical experience. Massage skills were sub par convo was good. She is "saving to open up her own business" much like a lot of the ladies tell you. Okay face, solid rack and decent body. Thick but tight. Will repeat however would probably opt to try out another lady. One major downfall was they are redoing their bathrooms so there are a few guys there working and banging away at the walls. A bit distracting and it actually affects the running water they have. If you go I'd call to see if they are done working on it unless you don't like a hot towel. Total damage $1. 8.

Last night got bored decided to try out Aloha. I'm a sucker for a AMP so I wanted to give it a whirl while I was still in town. Penny was the only one working and not surprisingly the place was dead quiet. House fee $. 6 and completion fee $. 6. Table shower was decent however everything after that was half ass'ed. She left the room a few times and was talking to the mamma thru the walls. Massage was sub par time was cut short and her smokers voice really turned me off. Rack was excellent and finish was solid. Will most likely not repeat. Total $1. 2.

Yiyi2
03-15-17, 06:57
Keep forgetting to post but I saw her on Monday and she is as described.I have to thank MikeRalleyay for the inside scoop on Ali. I dreamed I was visiting your fair city on business and looking for fun. Ali is everything as described by others. Except that she's not "in her 30's". She's 42. Nothing wrong with that. But I was expecting a younger lady per the other report.

In my dream, Ali had family visiting. So for an extra $20, she offered to come to my hotel. She's into yoga and has a great body except for the damage to tummy as described before, and her breasts being a little saggy (but still pretty). I was able to teach her a Russian technique for the grand finale, which they worked out perfect for!

Overall, her sensual demeanor is her biggest asset. Really enjoyed her company. But being older than I typically prefer, she was probably a one-timer for me. Definitely recommended. Especially if she'll come to you to avoid the mess and dogs at her place. But too much variety out there to try out first!

Pwils122
03-15-17, 07:44
Tried to get a quick rub and tug yesterday in the Independence / Matthews area. Every spa I went to was busy and told me to come back in an hour. Gave up and went back to work. You guys are keeping them busy.

JBob51
03-15-17, 08:06
For the entire time time I've gone there, it's always been $40 half hour with no TS and $60 an hour w / TS optional and sometimes they will cut you short when busy if you pop early, if it happens I just tell MS nicely "you owe me next time" and if you area regular she will make it up to you. New ad is deceiving but its a great place IMO. Jennifer is awesome but doesn't take shit from anyone, so if you go off on MS it translates to the veteran girls like Jennifer. I did tell MS on way out to update her ad to say $40 for 1/2 hr not sure if she understood.

Onto my visit with "Happy", TS was ok nothing special, she asked if I wanted Sauna, I said no. After a short wait in the room she came in, she gave a great hard massage, with a little back walking, her techniques with her hands was a little "jabby" but it worked well on me knots, definitely worked all the kinks out! Flipped me and we had a great time, full hour counting prep and TS. Seniors can PM me for more details. I left "Happy" as hell and will repeat. YMMV JB out.

Glad I'm not the only one to complain about that old ***** at Kyoto who is worth nothing but some attitude and argument. I know a lot of you like Jennifer, but as per my last post on this place she is as bad as ugly old mama with the price arguing. Paid for an hour, and she gives me the bull about 45 minutes because I just came from the shower and didn't want to waste time on the table shower. They keep going like this, and the customers will soon be scarce.

XpVesta
03-16-17, 14:33
Hey guys,

Can you please suggest who has gud attitude and always open for 2 rounds in a single dream visit? Can b from MP or indie. Please reply or PM me. Thanks in advance.

ThroatLover69
03-16-17, 14:39
Went to sunny massage in fort mill. Nothing. Was odd cause she let me rub her legs and ass then when she was done I inquired about extras and was turned down. Shame I have to drive into Charlotte to get a good massage 😱.

Hanger42
03-16-17, 15:25
Went to Athena's this week. . 6 house fee. Place was clean which is important. Got to meet all the help & everyone was friendly. Massage was just a rub. But it was ok. Good conversation & not blabby (constant talk drives me nuts). My first time there so everyone was a bit nervous but it all worked out. Ad changes daily based upon who is working. Will repeat.

Nccb69
03-17-17, 09:09
Went to sunny massage in fort mill. Nothing. Was odd cause she let me rub her legs and ass then when she was done I inquired about extras and was turned down. Shame I have to drive into Charlotte to get a good massage 😱.Many times you have to keep at it until they trust you. Build on each visit and if nothing improves by say the third visit, then you probably know.

Starz8516
03-17-17, 16:37
Stopped by this afternoon drew Brandi, short but cute. Dark hair nice body big rack for her size, not horrible but a bit of a deep smokers raspy voice thing going on. 60 for the house half hour, not worth calling it a body rub as she simply rubbed lotion on my back. On the flip. Let the negotiations begin. Quoted 200 for a BJ. I almost lost my shit and left right then, negotiated down to full nude roaming and FIV as well as a little Russian to end. Good technique and attractive girl but don't get off on price haggling. It'll be a little while before I venture back.

Cdaddy
03-17-17, 21:36
Went to Ruby spa last week. Saw Rose. Cute little thing. Actually a good rub. Then after the fun bit she gave a neck and head massage that was worth the trip alone. Good time.

ThroatLover69
03-17-17, 23:54
Many times you have to keep at it until they trust you. Build on each visit and if nothing improves by say the third visit, then you probably know.Could be true. Will have to keep that in mind. I'm just used to them trusting you from the start. Guess I'm impatient LOL.

Starz8516
03-18-17, 03:54
Stopped by this afternoon drew Brandi, short but cute. Dark hair nice body big rack for her size, not horrible but a bit of a deep smokers raspy voice thing going on. 60 for the house half hour, not worth calling it a body rub as she simply rubbed lotion on my back. On the flip. Let the negotiations begin. Quoted 200 for a BJ. I almost lost my shit and left right then, negotiated down to full nude roaming and FIV as well as a little Russian to end. Good technique and attractive girl but don't get off on price haggling. It'll be a little while before I venture back.120 damage.

DayTimeFun
03-18-17, 09:49
120 damage.Yea I had similar experience with Raven recently. She wanted $1. 5 for BJ on the flip. Got her to $1. 4 is all but was not ready to walk at that point. Sub-par CBJ with more hand than mouth, "don't touch my hair", "no fiv just outside" bull. Would not recommend with better options available.

I would like to give Lacy a try so if you guys have seen her please send me a pm.

Ptime5068
03-18-17, 10:53
I was down in south Charlotte and decided to stop by VIP. Saw June, nice slender body. As usual rub sucked but teasing was ok, decided for to take full plunge. . 4 for hhr and got her down to $. 2 she wanted a lot more. But I had a good time and would repeat with her. Just wished you could actually get a decent run here.

Monger913
03-18-17, 21:17
I went. Had the same experience. IIRC their walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. Red flag for me. I assumed no change in attitude. I never returned. Good massage though.

Could be true. Will have to keep that in mind. I'm just used to them trusting you from the start. Guess I'm impatient LOL.

MustUask
03-19-17, 15:23
Many times you have to keep at it until they trust you. Build on each visit and if nothing improves by say the third visit, then you probably know.Sunny is do it yourself and if you get the short Asian with really big tits she will let you touch her legs and her ass. She doesn't like you touching her tits.

WRushJr1
03-19-17, 15:36
Has anyone spent time with Jade at nice spa? Love the looks of that chest and was just wondering if anybody could give me feedback. Just shoot me a PM please.

TheKing21
03-19-17, 20:57
Hello guys,

I have never been to massage parlors and I'm thinking to try on next Saturday for the first time.

I am looking for just good sensual massage with HJ and not FS or BJ.

I read the forum and it seems Kyoto would be good. Can someone please suggest me good MP for assured mileage and also apt time (noon / night) for relaxed experience. Please feel free to ping me or reply here.

Thanks in advance.

Wishbone7
03-20-17, 04:29
Galaxy has always been a solid choice for what you are looking for. Time of day shouldn't matter.

Hello guys,

I have never been to massage parlors and I'm thinking to try on next Saturday for the first time.

I am looking for just good sensual massage with HJ and not FS or BJ.

I read the forum and it seems Kyoto would be good. Can someone please suggest me good MP for assured mileage and also apt time (noon / night) for relaxed experience. Please feel free to ping me or reply here.

Thanks in advance.

MustUask
03-20-17, 09:09
I've been reading up on them and hear you get MUCH better service for the same prices you would at a regular MP or AMP for that matter. Are there ANY left in the Charlotte area?

Calvin0
03-20-17, 11:14
Went to sunny massage in fort mill. Nothing. Was odd cause she let me rub her legs and ass then when she was done I inquired about extras and was turned down. Shame I have to drive into Charlotte to get a good massage 😱.If she lets you roam her legs and ass, it means she's open to more. She needs you to *take her hand* and place it on your junk. Tell her "this needs massaging too".

A lot of times MPs feel that if they touch your private areas, they can get busted. BUT if you move their hand to it, they know you are not LEO.

Ben Around
03-20-17, 12:35
Ventured out the past couple months and here's a rundown:

First trip went to Capri, which despite the higher $ the quality always has been worth it for me since I don't go often. Really wanted to see Paris or Sage but neither was working. I believe Kristina was the only one working at the time and I didn't want time to be an issue so even though she was exceptionally cute, I did something I rarely do. I left. Figured I'd give Stacy's a shot. Never been there. It was a little sketchy so I left there too. Decided to give Athena's a shot. Met three women. All very attractive. Carmen, Erin (I believe) and can't remember the other. I went with Carmen, tall brunette, friendly. She was sweet, not overly talkative but I'd say the right amount. I went for the hour at their advertised rate of 60, which was nice. It was full roaming and she actually went about 5 minutes past the hour by my calculations. She was sexy but a little under the weather. Long legs and average up top. I'd recommend and also would recommend the other two I met. PM for details.

Other trip again was to Capri and stayed this time. Got Sage and it made my day. She's short, tight body, maybe the best backside I've ever seen and I believe she's had work up top but no complaints here. She's friendly, gives you all your time. Started with a face down run, then went to table shower (very thorough). Then it was back to the room for the final 20 or so minutes (I did the hour for 80). She goes at your speed, makes sure you aren't short-changed. If I only saw her any other time I visit, I'd be very happy. PM for details.

SlowFlorida
03-20-17, 18:19
In town on business and wondering what the best place for a late night tug might be for a new guy. I'm from the Atl area and and I know some MP's get skittish around newer faces.

ButaGuy
03-20-17, 19:09
I'll be down that way this week and wondering which is best. Looking for FS or as close as it gets to it.

JBob51
03-21-17, 07:13
Kyoto is the place for you. Be nice and the women will reciprocate! Good luck and HH!

I'll be down that way this week and wondering which is best. Looking for FS or as close as it gets to it.

Member #5689
03-21-17, 08:22
I just saw on the backpage board someone discussing one a few days ago off of Statesville Avenue somewhere I think it was Platinum Pearl.

I've been reading up on them and hear you get MUCH better service for the same prices you would at a regular MP or AMP for that matter. Are there ANY left in the Charlotte area?

ButaGuy
03-21-17, 12:22
Kyoto is the place for you. Be nice and the women will reciprocate! Good luck and HH!What kind of damage are we talking therer? Seems like prices are all over the place. I was quoted $$$ plus house fee for FS at a non AMP during a recent dream. They were the ones dreaming that day!

DollarBill50
03-21-17, 12:53
These 2 are the only o Es I know so far. They are not AAMP. More like HAMP. (Hotel).

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-girl-nana-just-arrived-100-real-me/33943579

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-geisha-your-asian-fantasy-100-really-me-or-free-exotic-sexy-playmate/34287035

ThroatLover69
03-21-17, 13:33
Place down in Rock Hill. Tried it out awhile back. Massage is actually good. Does this weird thing with your face that's a little different. But overall good massage. She's an older lady so not much to look at (was told young and beautiful obviously) LOL. Gives a standard handshake with a weird taint massage at the end. Business seems slow for her and I think she's the owner so I believe she'll take what she can get and not haggle over tip too much.

Monger913
03-21-17, 15:17
Some let us know if these are real.

These 2 are the only o Es I know so far. They are not AAMP. More like HAMP. (Hotel).

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-girl-nana-just-arrived-100-real-me/33943579

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-geisha-your-asian-fantasy-100-really-me-or-free-exotic-sexy-playmate/34287035

Ctphan
03-21-17, 15:42
I was finally able to set something up with Ali. I was able to see her during my lunch break for a 30 min session. I was lead into her condo / apartment and it wasn't as dirty as discussed. She does have 2 dogs that hang around during our session (when I was on the massage table I swear one of the dogs took a Piss under the massage table while I was looking down).

She wasn't as pretty as I was hoping for, but she does have a decent body. Tits are def saggy and stomach is definitely worn out. I left the donation on the table and got undressed. She's def a cool girl and easy to talk to. As far as the massage itself, it was more sensual rubbing than hard massage. She does give a decent sensual rub using her entire body on your back which was nice. Not much teasing before the flip, but once I was turned over she sat on the table and started to slowly stroke me which was nice. I was able to finish and I asked her if I could finish between her tits which she glady assisted.

I'm sure there is way more on the table with her, but for some reason it was pretty lackluster. She had no problem getting undressed during our session and I can tell she enjoys what she does. I may repeat in a pinch, but would rather stick with Kimberly that can do no wrong.

Calvin0
03-21-17, 16:38
Originally Posted by MustUask: I've been reading up on them and hear you get MUCH better service for the same prices you would at a regular MP or AMP for that matter. Are there ANY left in the Charlotte area?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-geisha-your-asian-fantasy-100-really-me-or-free-exotic-sexy-playmate/34287035I have ONLY seen negative reviews from those ads (and that type of ad -- here in chatlotte). The most common review says it is not the girl pictured, upsell / service not as expected or agreed, light fingertip massage (not a "real" massage), extremely expensive for what you get.

There used to be places like you are looking for in charlotte years ago, but they are often targeted with a vengeance by SJWs / LEO as human trafficking locations (no idea if they actually were --at the time it seemed to me that it was just average-looking 30-45 yo asian undocumented / illegal aliens), but makes for salacious press). If these still exist, they are now word-of-mouth only (if they DO exist, someone should message me with a referral; I think most of us here would LOVE to have an inexpensive spot that takes walk-ins and provides reliable service).

MPRub
03-21-17, 18:52
Had a dream of visiting Kyoto. Saw the infamous Jennifer. Made an appointment so was greeted well. Read about some arguments / rudeness with mama* earlier, I had no conversation. Paid $.6. Was taken to a room when Jennifer walked in. She was as others have described. Never saw an Asian with that figure. (If you get what I'm saying). Was taken to a TS, very thorough. I expect a decent massage so Back in the room chose for a hard massage. She definitely has skills. Very friendly. Open to conversation. We agreed on $1.4. Was there for full hour. YMMV. Will definitely repeat.

I think AMP is always reliable in terms of good services at decent price. Want to try other options. May be Capri. Suggestions are welcome.

PM me if necessary.

PokerJack1
03-21-17, 20:03
Fellow mongers,

If you have any info on her, it would be much appreciated! Please PM me, thanks!

Sorry couldn't paste pics.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ashley-from-nice-spa/34206530

DollarBill50
03-21-17, 23:52
I gues YMMV with the girls at the hotels compared with the girls at the store front. We can all agree that the Asian use models pic on their advertisements!! At least by me I have never seen the girl in the advertisements any any of the Store front AMP (Roby, VIP, Aloha, etc). This same goes with the Hotel girls (Sunset, airport, Concord, etc). So we need to throw that out the window. As for pricing, the HAMP normally goes for 1. 3/ hh to 1. 6/ hr. Again this is what I normally pay. When you call them they normally tell you location and price. At the Store from AMP is. 80 to walk in door and then you are negotiating price and service. I have never had that at the hotel AMP. The price in the text will include everything. Plus in the hotel, they know what you are there for. If you are expecting a great massage and shower together, then I guess you need to let them know up front. You will be able to shower yourself. I have personally found that if I shower and be nice with them, the possibility are endless. But once again YMMV with some of the Asian girls. But isn't that with any of them anywhere.

MikeRallyay
03-22-17, 07:05
Fellow mongers,

If you have any info on her, it would be much appreciated! Please PM me, thanks!

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ashley-from-nice-spa/34206530I don't but I wouldn't mind finding out one day haha she is cute.

BadTtBone
03-22-17, 09:44
Fellow mongers,

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ashley-from-nice-spa/34206530

I don't but I wouldn't mind finding out one day haha she is cute.Here are Ashley's pics.

Mark1239
03-23-17, 07:40
Does anyone have any experience at Cupid Foot Spa on Tyvola?

Sully15
03-24-17, 13:03
Does anyone have any experience at Cupid Foot Spa on Tyvola?Yes, been there a few times and won't hesitate to revisit.

Duby333
03-24-17, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jimjim77
03-24-17, 14:53
Wow those girls really get around. LOL.

Same owners no doubt.

Some let us know if these are real.

DjScribbles17
03-25-17, 09:46
Couldn't find anything on here (probably due to the min 4 character search term) so I decided to stop by. Typical AMP experience with TS and I left happy. Didn't catch a name but looked like there was only one girl working. They advertise on CL. Would recommend if that's your thing. I seem to have taken a liking to American spas over AMP.

Monger913
03-25-17, 12:35
Tuesday-.

I decided last week I wanted a two hour bodyrub. Wasn't even concerned about happiness.

So I hit up this place in mint hill.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-89-2-hour-body-massage-mint-hill-charlotte/16780970

2 hour. . 9.

Greeted by older lady, nice looking for her age (50?

Was told no table shower-which was disappointing. Proceeded with an above average body rub-to include hot stones for an hour. Then she asked if I wanted foot massage. I agreed and my second hour was spent with her giving a very good massage from my knees down.

I stayed covered the entire time, no teasing or hint of any extra. Total $. 2.

On my way out, she told me about her friend who gave table shower. Pretty girl.

I would not repeat. I can use groupon and get better massages cheaper. But as far as AMPs go-she was good.

So I decided to go see her friend. I wanted some happiness after all.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/89-hour-4-hand-massage-new-staffs-free-table-shower-matthew-charlotte-704-496-0808/31678186

Greeted by a pretty 40 ish woman who did have a table shower and proceeded to give me a fairly standard TS, rub, and ending.

Total $. What made this one stand out was that she seemed genuinely nice and genuinely glad I was there.

I would repeat.

Not sure if more is on the table.

Monger913
03-25-17, 13:08
Friday, after a meeting in fort mill, I decided to hit a new place. Chose Cupid foot spa.

They were so busy at 730 they told me to come back on Saturday.

So I bounced to VIP.

But I had no cash and was turned away.

So I ended up here.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hard-day-at-work-new-new-in-town-asianmassage/2024770

I think the sign said golden hand but the ad doesn't.

By this time it was 9 pm.

I was greeted by a pretty 25 yr old. Told. 6 for hour. 2 for ts.

I complained and said since I was paying more for ts I should get more time. She agreed.

Then she offered 4 hands for. 2. I declined at first, but then decided to splurge.

The second woman was a bit older (30) but also attractive.

I received an excellent massage with each woman essentially taking half my body. There was light flirting until the older woman stepped out to answer the phone and the younger grabbed me and said, next time just me.

I received a fine massage, a four handed ending for 1. 8 total.

Dockers55
03-25-17, 15:48
Place down in Rock Hill. Tried it out awhile back. Massage is actually good. Does this weird thing with your face that's a little different. But overall good massage. She's an older lady so not much to look at (was told young and beautiful obviously) LOL. Gives a standard handshake with a weird taint massage at the end. Business seems slow for her and I think she's the owner so I believe she'll take what she can get and not haggle over tip too much.I recently went to this same spot in Rock Hill. She is an older lady fifties or sixties with close-cropped hair. She gives a very good and vigorous massage. All of her massage strokes are fast and somewhat hard. I tried to have her slow down a couple of times but to no avail. At the end of the massage I asked for an ending, and she said I never do that. Paid. 5 plus. 1 tip. Other than the blue balls, it was a good experience. Walking out of the place I felt loose as a goose, so it did some good. Won't go back.

HDLover
03-25-17, 18:25
Tuesday-.

I decided last week I wanted a two hour bodyrub. Wasn't even concerned about happiness.

So I hit up this place in mint hill.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-89-2-hour-body-massage-mint-hill-charlotte/16780970

2 hour. . 9.

Greeted by older lady, nice looking for her age (50?

Was told no table shower-which was disappointing. Proceeded with an above average body rub-to include hot stones for an hour. Then she asked if I wanted foot massage. I agreed and my second hour was spent with her giving a very good massage from my knees down.

I stayed covered the entire time, no teasing or hint of any extra. Total $. 2.

On my way out, she told me about her friend who gave table shower. Pretty girl.

I would not repeat. I can use groupon and get better massages cheaper. But as far as AMPs go-she was good.

So I decided to go see her friend. I wanted some happiness after all.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/89-hour-4-hand-massage-new-staffs-free-table-shower-matthew-charlotte-704-496-0808/31678186

Greeted by a pretty 40 ish woman who did have a table shower and proceeded to give me a fairly standard TS, rub, and ending.

Total $. What made this one stand out was that she seemed genuinely nice and genuinely glad I was there.

I would repeat.

Not sure if more is on the table.You most likely had the manager in Mint Hill, they only do appointments there and when you call she will show up. If you saw Emily at the other store she can be fun. This group of spas include Mint Hill, Crown Center, Monroe Rd, 4040 and Sunlight. So you can see the same girls at them all at different times.

ScottNc123
03-26-17, 05:27
Has anyone seen her? Any details?

Vinod4470
03-26-17, 17:01
Don't want to the same story. But surely she is good.

Got good massage and she is very good in understanding you and follow as needed.

Made her to have good popsicle and she enjoyed white cream.

Surely prefer, also she is planning to hike soon.

Thanks.

Member #6056
03-26-17, 21:18
I dreamed I went by earlier, escorted to room by mama, and drew Dury (at least that is how she spelled it). She said she had been here one week from ATL and expects to be here 3-4 weeks. I dreamed of a 60 min session including TS. Good job during TS, above average massage with fairly hard pressure w / o having to ask for it, she had a good attitude, and seemed to want to please. Dreamed that after flip negotiated extras which basically consisted of me indicating what I expected and handing her tip. She accepted w / o push back. After cleaning oil of with hot wet towels, back face down for more massage time. I had asked if she walked on back earlier and she said no. However, this time she said she would try and did so for a few seconds but got nervous and stopped. Finished with a few more minutes of back and neck massage. I dreamed that after getting dressed, Dury returned with a bottle of water and with mama who sat down beside me on the couch in the room and asked how I felt. I told her all was well and she escorted me out and asked me to return again soon. I left happy with $. 80 to house and $1. 20 tip.

I'm not a big fan of the massage tables w / o a cutout for face, but in my dream the pillow being used actually worked out pretty well and after the neck massage at the end the strain of having my head turned to one side or the other while face down was relived.

InOut.

KawasakiKing
03-27-17, 06:47
Hey guys, I'm looking for a spa that will help me with a HE. What are some good ones and what are the things to do? Any stories or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

DollarBill50
03-27-17, 10:22
Is this place on Old Statesville Road? If so, I thought they were Asian.

Couldn't find anything on here (probably due to the min 4 character search term) so I decided to stop by. Typical AMP experience with TS and I left happy. Didn't catch a name but looked like there was only one girl working. They advertise on CL. Would recommend if that's your thing. I seem to have taken a liking to American spas over AMP.

WerkingKlasse
03-29-17, 14:07
Hey guys & gals,

Long time lurker here, and recently took up a new hobby. I would like to thanks all the contributors and information they provided. It has certainly been helpful for my dreams. In an effort to "pay it forward" I will share some recent dreams.

Athenas-

Had my first dream there. I was extremely nervous and stomach was in knots. The "fish bowl" style entry glass is extremely uninviting. I had heard great things so soldiered on and went inside to find out more. I met the manager, she was extremely nice and was not bad looking either. I told her what I was looking for and she chose for me. I can't recall the name, she was a shorter blonde with a decent body. The rub average, on the flip I asked to see the goods and she obliged. She allowed me to roam w / o FIV. The finish was excellent, and she got me to double pop. She was enjoying herself. I left and was thoroughly pleased. I would repeat although YMMV 8 to house 8 tip.

Kyoto-

After my first dream I wanted to see what else was out there. I heard kyoto was a solid choice and being in the same area as Athena's I felt I couldn't lose. I was not pleased with this dream at all after I may have been "spoiled" by previous provider. It was the standard 6 house fee to enter. I drew a middle-aged girl maybe late 30's. Spoke zero English, fresh off the boat. Not a looker to say the least. She was not heavy, but just ill-proportioned, not much to offer up top, and a large flat backside. She gave a great TS, and a decent rub although too rough for me. She asked for a ludicrous $$ tip to finish, with the language barrier I was unable to negotiate effectively she seemed irritated I said no. Neither of us were pleased at that point. Gave her 7 just to finish so I could get it over with.

*Side note* Jennifer came in after we finished and gave me a neck massage and sensual hugs and whispered in my ear to come back and see her next time for real fun. She may be worth the trip, amazing body and complete 180 from the creature I got. I will go back to open up the menu with her, she seemed eager to please.

Nice Spa-

I did far more research after my dream at Kyoto. I could not resist the talent on display at Nice Spa. I had to go, and see for myself. It is located in a business park, sort of out of place in the middle of that complex. It was late and nobody there to disturb me. They are open late, that is a bonus for me, as I dream at night / late afternoons mostly. I was hoping for Sasha, as I heard rave reviews. I drew Tori instead. She was a tall light skinned / mixed AA girl. Great body, with benefits upstairs and below. With the american venues I expect it to be more $ and it certainly was. Entry was 8 menu seemed to be open for everything. The numbers was too rich for my blood, $$$ for CBJ $$ Everything. I hate to haggle, but I was floored by this so I told her I just wanted MT & HE. It was a good rub, nothing to write home about. She lacked personality though and it showed. Total damage was $$ including 8 to the house.

I have starting to look more towards indie providers as they will be my style, however as picky as I am this may be scarce to come by a decent situation. I have schedule a session with one and will report back. Thanks again, be safe out there!

MustUask
03-29-17, 14:15
Ali is available with all day availability tomorrow and Friday. She also has a new number which I'll give to senior members only. So if you want A GREAT Massage and a nice ending. Hit me up for the details.

Jim0273
03-29-17, 19:29
Had a nice visit to the AMP on Crown Center. Met Emily, who appeared to be the only one working. Nice TS, followed by a good hard massage and smiling finish. OTC was allowed and seemingly enjoyed. She was nice and never asked about a tip. . 6 + . 6 because she was friendly and accommodating. YMMV, stay safe!

Philander
03-29-17, 20:02
Hey guys, I'm looking for a spa that will help me with a HE. What are some good ones and what are the things to do? Any stories or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!Crickets. RTFF.

Monger913
03-30-17, 06:41
Just reading back a few pages will answer your question. Actually, there have been some very helpful posts over the past month or so. Good luck.

Be sure to share your own experiences.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a spa that will help me with a HE. What are some good ones and what are the things to do? Any stories or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated!

LordNog
03-30-17, 16:24
Ali is available with all day availability tomorrow and Friday. She also has a new number which I'll give to senior members only. So if you want A GREAT Massage and a nice ending. Hit me up for the details.If you have not been I think you should give Ali a try. She is the real deal and enjoys what she does.

MToftheqc
04-02-17, 10:39
Had some time Friday morning, swung by la aqua fairly early. Whitney opened the door but ended up with Bentley, not the 1st time I'd seen Bentley so no big deal.

Some day drinking already done, continued with more, . 80 to the house and another 1. 2 to Bentley. Solid massage and great flip, will repeat.

Now the question. Has anyone else run into this scenario with Bentley? I've run across her a few times and when asked for the hour, she's got an appt. But could do 30 min. I just go with another girl and keep rolling but I'm curious as to if this has happened to anyone else?

Thanks.

Be safe.

DanJay06
04-02-17, 17:28
Are the pics of the ladies in the La aqua and LaFleur accurate representations?

ClarkW
04-03-17, 08:24
For those who have not had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Ali. You should really do so. Not only an awesome massage, but such a HAPPY ENDING. New digits are available for trusted & senior members. I've been several times & ALWAYS left with a smile.

NCSeller
04-03-17, 09:03
For those who have not had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Ali. You should really do so. Not only an awesome massage, but such a HAPPY ENDING. New digits are available for trusted & senior members. I've been several times & ALWAYS left with a smile.I have not seen Ali for about 8 weeks. The number I have ends in 4581. If this is not correct, I would appreciate the new number. Thanks.

JCage2000
04-03-17, 11:17
Spent some time with Selina yesterday. She really knows how to run a session. Pics are accurate. She has been commented on several times on the board. Search for her details or pm me for number.

JackDroxFourMe
04-03-17, 12:51
Sometimes you just want a good massage. Went back to ATS. Asked for Anna. Same through TS and massage but that wasn't Anna. Maybe her older, bigger boned sister. Anyway, I got my full time and left feeling loose and pampered. On the way out a very hot Hispanic lady was on her way into CTS. Might have to go back!

DjScribbles17
04-03-17, 13:37
Has anyone seen her? Any details?Saw her last week, she's pretty hot. New to the place but not new to the game. Nice bolt ons, nice personality. I would recommend.

WRushJr1
04-03-17, 15:19
For those who have not had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Ali. You should really do so. Not only an awesome massage, but such a HAPPY ENDING. New digits are available for trusted & senior members. I've been several times & ALWAYS left with a smile.Finally got a chance to see Ali today. Everything was as has been described would definitely repeat and will! Very happy ending.

XpVesta
04-03-17, 16:35
Are the pics of the ladies in the La aqua and LaFleur accurate representations?IMO, No. Though you may read good reviews, but honestly I have just had 1 great experience there with a lady name Sonya. After that all bad.

Woodey
04-04-17, 09:22
I have not seen Ali for about 8 weeks. The number I have ends in 4581. If this is not correct, I would appreciate the new number. Thanks.She still uses the old one too. Texted me today with it.

IndyBoy
04-05-17, 00:18
She still uses the old one too. Texted me today with it.Good. I PMed for "the new one", got no reply, but I have the old one as well.

Gigabyte40
04-05-17, 01:36
Sometimes you just want a good massage. Went back to ATS. Asked for Anna. Same through TS and massage but that wasn't Anna. Maybe her older, bigger boned sister. Anyway, I got my full time and left feeling loose and pampered. On the way out a very hot Hispanic lady was on her way into CTS. Might have to go back!I know a very good legit massage therapist who does great deep tissue massage work. By legit I mean no sex, no happy ending, no roaming, no chance of it. BUT if you want a very good massage I can tell you how to contact her. If you think you want anything more than just a massage then don't ask me for the number.

GB40.

WRushJr1
04-05-17, 14:59
Saw this one today and got a pretty good rub with good ending. $4 for 45 minutes or $6 nude. Very light touching but she is a smoking hot little Columbian about 5 feet tall maybe a little under. Would repeat.

XpVesta
04-05-17, 15:43
Hello fellow mongers. Can someone please PM me Ali's contact and pointers which can help me hav a great and safe visit. Trying to get contact from quite sometime now but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.

WerkingKlasse
04-05-17, 19:26
Hello fellow mongers. Can someone please PM me Ali's contact and pointers which can help me hav a great and safe visit. Trying to get contact from quite sometime now but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.I doubt you will be given it. It has been said several times only for Senior members. I know it can be frustrating, but it goes with the territory.

DoobieRay
04-06-17, 00:20
First time posting. I've been to VIP Spa a few times and it just didn't seem to be the best bang for the buck to me. I have been hitting Kyoto here lately and I've had no issues with Mamasan or getting what I want from the girls. I usually let Mamasan pick a girl since I don't reserve and I haven't been disappointed. They've been cute, but not models. TS is relaxing and thorough, with slight teasing. The massage is good for what it is. However I don't go for the massage. I usually pay $. 6 for the entire menu plus $. 8 to the house for an hour. Jennifer is great, she rubs well and seems to enjoy everything. She'll treat you like a rock star if you treat her nice. Some say they have trouble with Mamasan, I've not had an issue yet. I am always respectful and she is respectful in return. Most girls there don't mind touching, just no insertions. The menu there is standard, everything will be covered with the exception of tugs. I have not been able to get any Greek action either. As with all reports, YMMV.

VeteranP
04-06-17, 04:16
Hello fellow mongers. Can someone please PM me Ali's contact and pointers which can help me hav a great and safe visit. Trying to get contact from quite sometime now but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.Yes same here also. Thanks and would appreciate it. Please pm or inbox.

ZeusBlueDevil
04-06-17, 06:00
I'm coming into town next week and would like some advice. I'd like to find a MP where I can stay close to $, including entry, for a BJ. Any recommendations on which MP would be best? If you have any recommendations for a busty girl to ask for would be greatly appreciated as well. Also, how do I initiate or approach for the extras?

Mark1239
04-06-17, 09:01
Ali seems to be all the rage right now. There is an Ali at Athenas now. Is that the same girl?

WRushJr1
04-06-17, 10:37
I doubt you will be given it. It has been said several times only for Senior members. I know it can be frustrating, but it goes with the territory.

Saw this one today and got a pretty good rub with good ending. $4 for 45 minutes or $6 nude. Very light touching but she is a smoking hot little Columbian about 5 feet tall maybe a little under. Would repeat.Sorry I forgot to leave the link but here it is http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slim-and-sexy-jade-special-this-week-dont-miss-out/33291575.

XpVesta
04-06-17, 16:49
I doubt you will be given it. It has been said several times only for Senior members. I know it can be frustrating, but it goes with the territory.I can't force anyone to share the details with me but let's b fair here. I have read regular members posting their experiences with her. I can understand folks may want to keep her safe for themselves, but then what is d use of this forum and sharing info / helping fellow mongers. Happy weekend guys.

BH Liber
04-06-17, 17:37
Saw this one today and got a pretty good rub with good ending. $4 for 45 minutes or $6 nude. Very light touching but she is a smoking hot little Columbian about 5 feet tall maybe a little under. Would repeat.What was total damage after tip? Was roaming allowed?

BH.

DoobieRay
04-07-17, 01:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. [ni]Thak You![/i]

BossMustang302
04-07-17, 08:12
Former Lurker but wanted to share some of my experiences. I've felt that I got the best out of a $ at AMPs. But I like the quality of the girls at American Spas.

Athenas.

Been here multiple times. Entrance is much better now with the curtain hung over the windows. They seem to have recently changed girls but some of them I have seen are still there. All house fee was. 8 when I was there.

Khloe nice busty black girl. Rub was more poor. Just spread oil around my back. Flip was about 25 minutes in. Paid $. 4 for nude mutual touch. She has a great ass and tits. Great finish would repeat.

Ivy believe she has went back to Capri now. Had 2 dreams with her. $. 2 for one dream $$ for FS. She's older but a lot of fun. Lots of dirty talk and great dreams both times. I enjoyed the nuru over FS but that's just my opinion. Enjoyed finishing between her tits.

Taylor, haven't seen her in a while but she was my favorite there. YMMV with her. Damage was $1. 2 for full nude mutual touch. Sessions really built with her and had great endings. Lots of fun in the shower as well!

Kyoto.

Seen 3 girls here. Jennifer, Sarah and Cici (sp). All dreams were. 6 house $. 4 FS. All dreams had thorough 3RD. Jennifer is great and busty. Favorite was Sarah, she could ride. All dreams were 2 or 3 positions. Never had issues with mamasan.

EOS.

Fun place. A little hard to find the first time and not a private entrance. Great place if your looking for attractive girls but limited upgrades.

Kameron beautifully tatted busty blonde. Very fun dreams. Flipped at about 20 minutes. Straddled me and rubbed her yits all over. Left very relieved. Damage was. 6 house $ tip.

Victoria. Busty black girl. Gave a decent rub. Flipped halfway. Lots of mutual touch (great body!) lots of dirty talk. Great finish between the twins. . 6 house $. 2 tip.

Maddie. She's great. Thicker girl but very busty. Gave a great massage and great attitude. Clothes off before flip. Loved those tits rubbed on my back! Little mutual touch allowed. Caught jr between her melons and moaned and asked for me to finish. I obliged with a huge finish between them. Lots of fun would repeat and highly recommend.

PM if you'd like more details. Stay safe and have fun!

MPRub
04-07-17, 13:57
Capri.

Been there after a very long time. I asked to see the girls. Had to choose between khloe, paris and angie. I went with angie as I was not interested in khloe and already had a session with paris. She is young and busty. I went in and we talked in a rate. It was $ 2.0 for FS. Paid the fee. On the table, we started with massage. She said she recently joined here after working at athenas. The massage was very blank. She poured in a lot of lotion but the lightest massage I ever had. Very mechanical. She concentrated more on my legs than back. Within no time, I was asked to flip. We straight went down to the final and finished. I asked for a later TS. Came out under an hour. Allows for mutual touch.

I will definitely not repeat her.

Indie.

My second one is with Lizzy. I will be posting the details in Indie section.

WRushJr1
04-07-17, 16:10
What was total damage after tip? Was roaming allowed?

BH.That is the totals she charges everything upfront.

XpVesta
04-07-17, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DoobieRay
04-08-17, 00:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously? Two posts and you think you're a fucking Mod?

A2

Member #5689
04-08-17, 11:59
Went to Galaxy again drew Mimi again another solid performance just wish they had some flexibility on the menus.

DarkSideOfMe
04-08-17, 16:32
Friday afternoon, new girl calls" herself Happy, "just arrived 4 days ago. (holy fuck) is she hot, face, body ,11,solid! Gave her $ 150, got all of her! Full time, great time, hope to return to day round 2. Drk.

BeardMan1911
04-08-17, 16:56
Drew Sarah. Great looking girl. .6 to the house and $.2 and she was up for anything. Rub was so so but after flip she was all business. Would highly recommend!

DarkSideOfMe
04-08-17, 18:12
Hope you don't get bored but I'm short on time, Sat (Jade), all I can say is unbelievable body $150 Seems to be price to open doors,(all the doors! (only here for a few weeks!).

DarkSideOfMe
04-09-17, 18:39
"Rubby spa", no one seems to care about it, go to it? Gave the money to Mamma, ($80,hour), she bitched at me to (tip girl) good, before I even got into the place! Don't think it was going to be anything because no one talked about it in the 2 weeks I read, study, the post, board! In walks a hot fuck (,10 +) BB is her name,40's, the tightest pussy, body, beautiful face, long blonde hair, short skirt, heels, the whole fucking 9 yards! She started on my back, on the table with me, I could feel her hot pussy on my back as she rubbed, I figured this was my lucky day! It was $140 to buy her soul and give up mine, I didn't get to fuck her, because I couldn't get her off of my dick!(CBJ), this girl sucks like she enjoys it. She did finally my dick between her pussy lips and rub, grind, ride it, (very WELL) I didn't fuck her because she was" sucking," but also I could not get my dick in her tight pussy! (I know AMPs are good for," you to big") but I tried,(boy did I try)! Well Jr. Had to much fun at this point and he went over line of no return, all over her face, titts. The end! Sidebar: don't think she will stay long, "not busy, no money," I was the only one in that day. She is on the "higher" end of AMPs who visit, so don't miss her! Drk.

MPRub
04-11-17, 09:17
I dreamed of ruby spa to see bb. This was my first visit so unsure of what and how it is. I was greeted at the door by mamma and was taken to a room. I asked for an hour she said pay $. 6 for half hour. I was a little pressed on time so went for it. Mamma took me to a table shower. I asked if bb is not coming, she said I will shower you she is busy. WTF. I did not expect and was not interested in shower. Said I don't need one. She said bb will take sometime so you can take shower by then. No shower I went back to room and waited. Bb came in, and started with light rub for less than 5 minutes. I flipped and we started negotiating rates. $1. 4 for FS. She started with CBJ. And moved on. I felt a sense of rush in the time I was there starting from mamma cutting my visit to 1/2 hr. I came out at just over half hour.

My experience is not as good as yours. May b I chose the wrong day. PM me for more details.

"Rubby spa", no one seems to care about it, go to it? Gave the money to Mamma, ($80,hour), she bitched at me to (tip girl) good, before I even got into the place! Don't think it was going to be anything because no one talked about it in the 2 weeks I read, study, the post, board! In walks a hot fuck (,10 +) BB is her name,40's, the tightest pussy, body, beautiful face, long blonde hair, short skirt, heels, the whole fucking 9 yards! She started on my back, on the table with me, I could feel her hot pussy on my back as she rubbed, I figured this was my lucky day! It was $140 to buy her soul and give up mine, I didn't get to fuck her, because I couldn't get her off of my dick!(CBJ), this girl sucks like she enjoys it. She did finally my dick between her pussy lips and rub, grind, ride it, (very WELL) I didn't fuck her because she was" sucking," but also I could not get my dick in her tight pussy! (I know AMPs are good for," you to big") but I tried,(boy did I try)! Well Jr. Had to much fun at this point and he went over line of no return, all over her face, titts. The end! Sidebar: don't think she will stay long, "not busy, no money," I was the only one in that day. She is on the "higher" end of AMPs who visit, so don't miss her! Drk.

Mark1239
04-11-17, 10:08
Any experiences with Nice Spa, specifically Jordan or Jen?

Wowthg
04-11-17, 13:08
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-new-girls-open-10-10/33158651

Saw Katie. Who I originally connected with on Tinder. The picture in the ad is not her. But representative. Her pic on Tinder was accurate. She is about 5'1" Latina, voluptuous, with several tats and a pierced nip.

Again, the place was clean and professionally operated. You enter one door but leave out another one. Price was $ for starters and I pre-paid $. 2 because I don't like haggling. I had a great previous experience with Sasha for the same amount and Katie knew about the Sasha experience. I hoped she was competitive.

The rub was average. After about 15 minutes she disrobed. It was obvious she was using the music to time our experience. The flip. After about 30 minutes was worth every penny. She went b2 b with plenty of oil and started and stopped the HE several times. I feared for her safety once I was allowed to end. She ended twice in the room and once in the shower.

She mentioned several times how much she liked the shower. It's state of the art and we had a blast. I arrived about 830 and they close at 10. No one entered while I was there. Our session went over the time limit because she likes the shower and is competitive.

They claim no oral or FS.

She broke some rules for me in the shower.I checked this place out the other day. They were busy so I went with the owner / manager Audrey. Did the half hour $. 6 at the door, asked for a tip up front and I left another $. 8. Had a great time, no rush at all, left quite happy.

DayTimeFun
04-11-17, 13:57
I checked this place out the other day. They were busy so I went with the owner / manager Audrey. Did the half hour $. 6 at the door, asked for a tip up front and I left another $. 8. Had a great time, no rush at all, left quite happy.Thanks for the review. I went there in Jan. A couple weeks after opening. I paid the same $1. 0 plus another $1. 2. Nice HE but nothing else. Chick brought up OTC during the session. Not sure if she is still there. Better options for me out there but glad you had a good time.

DarkSideOfMe
04-11-17, 15:56
I dreamed of ruby spa to see bb. This was my first visit so unsure of what and how it is. I was greeted at the door by mamma and was taken to a room. I asked for an hour she said pay $. 6 for half hour. I was a little pressed on time so went for it. Mamma took me to a table shower. I asked if bb is not coming, she said I will shower you she is busy. WTF. I did not expect and was not interested in shower. Said I don't need one. She said bb will take sometime so you can take shower by then. No shower I went back to room and waited. Bb came in, and started with light rub for less than 5 minutes. I flipped and we started negotiating rates. $1. 4 for FS. She started with CBJ. And moved on. I felt a sense of rush in the time I was there starting from mamma cutting my visit to 1/2 hr. I came out at just over half hour.

My experience is not as good as yours. May b I chose the wrong day. PM me for more details.This game we play, you just never know; Sat. I was the only Cust. All day.

(3;45 4;00) Did have a problem with Mamma, but after I got to the room all went great with BB, never, offered a TS. , never asked about a tip. She just came in jumped on my back started to rub, no panties, just hot, wet pussy, on my back, legs, ass, not really a bad rub! I always set my phone, timer, (30,55 minutes) she hit them right on the mark, she did say "you going to cum for me a few times", not in a rushed way. I have visited many AMPs in my time, "you going to cum", is a goal for most to reach. I'm not bragging, so don't miss understand me, I'm older, mature, father image if you would, some times AMPs look at me different and the experience is totally different then most! Back on my home board,(Pitt) I have pulled (FS, BJ), where most have failed, I don't know, or have an answer? This was truly 1 of my best in Char. I went in with" nothing, came out with all of her"! Stay safe maybe try her again before she leaves? Drk.

MPRub
04-12-17, 02:39
With many of my visits that I have with MP both asian and american, each day is different. A lot of things factors on what kind of experience you get. There is nothing or no one to say about why or how. Its part of the game. Just sharing my experience. Completely cool.

Thanks for the info.

This game we play, you just never know; Sat. I was the only Cust. All day.

(3;45 4;00) Did have a problem with Mamma, but after I got to the room all went great with BB, never, offered a TS. , never asked about a tip. She just came in jumped on my back started to rub, no panties, just hot, wet pussy, on my back, legs, ass, not really a bad rub! I always set my phone, timer, (30,55 minutes) she hit them right on the mark, she did say "you going to cum for me a few times", not in a rushed way. I have visited many AMPs in my time, "you going to cum", is a goal for most to reach. I'm not bragging, so don't miss understand me, I'm older, mature, father image if you would, some times AMPs look at me different and the experience is totally different then most! Back on my home board,(Pitt) I have pulled (FS, BJ), where most have failed, I don't know, or have an answer? This was truly 1 of my best in Char. I went in with" nothing, came out with all of her"! Stay safe maybe try her again before she leaves? Drk.

Puff
04-12-17, 07:26
Friday afternoon, new girl calls" herself Happy, "just arrived 4 days ago. (holy fuck) is she hot, face, body ,11,solid! Gave her $ 150, got all of her! Full time, great time, hope to return to day round 2. Drk.Yes she is awesome and the rub was excellent. I need more funding. Also got to meet Jennifer.

DarkSideOfMe
04-12-17, 11:49
I'm glad my Brothers have tried some of my places in Char. That I had success at over the weekend, and suggested, and agreed! In this "game" you never know, from day to day about AMPs. You just need to read the post, and make your own decision, and go out and try one. To me if you win, lose, it doesn't matter, it about the experience of the (touch) of the Asian woman! Drk.

BeardMan1911
04-12-17, 11:57
Had a few hours to kill this morning and I was in the area so I stopped by Capri. They were not busy at all. Dropped. 6 to the house and was introduced to Paris. Beautiful girl. Ts was nice. Rub was actually pretty good. Nice and firm. Negotiated $. 5 on the flip for FS. Girl knew what she was doing. Started with CBJ and then it was dealers choice. Very cool girl. Enjoys her work. Would recommend.

JBob51
04-12-17, 13:07
You are paying. 2 too much to the house and for Rub & fun. Help everyone keep prices reasonable. . 6 to the house $. 4 tip Thanks peace out, JB.

First time posting. I've been to VIP Spa a few times and it just didn't seem to be the best bang for the buck to me. I have been hitting Kyoto here lately and I've had no issues with Mamasan or getting what I want from the girls. I usually let Mamasan pick a girl since I don't reserve and I haven't been disappointed. They've been cute, but not models. TS is relaxing and thorough, with slight teasing. The massage is good for what it is. However I don't go for the massage. I usually pay $. 6 for the entire menu plus $. 8 to the house for an hour. Jennifer is great, she rubs well and seems to enjoy everything. She'll treat you like a rock star if you treat her nice. Some say they have trouble with Mamasan, I've not had an issue yet. I am always respectful and she is respectful in return. Most girls there don't mind touching, just no insertions. The menu there is standard, everything will be covered with the exception of tugs. I have not been able to get any Greek action either. As with all reports, YMMV.

Jim0273
04-12-17, 23:38
You are paying. 2 too much to the house and for Rub & fun. Help everyone keep prices reasonable. . 6 to the house $. 4 tip Thanks peace out, JB.Agree w / JBob. Visited several times and. 6 + 1. 4 gets it done. Be safe!

GutterMind4
04-13-17, 09:40
I had the rare combination of having the entire afternoon to kill and having a little money to burn so I tried to make the most of it.

My first stop was Capri. Of the five girls working, I had not seen Sage or Layla. Mom sends both girls in to introduce themselves. Sage came in first, very nice as we spoke for a minute. After that Layla came in, shook my hand, and walked out. Oddly enough, I thought Layla was more attractive and more my type but based on intoductions alone I knew she would be all business. I told Mom Sage was my pick so moved on. After a brief conversation about what I wanted I got comfortable, Sage returned and I enjoyed a very good one hour session that was unrushed and left very happy. Sage is tall, fair skinned, slim with small see cup enhancements. She went all in on a chest tattoo so that could be a problem for some. Damage was. 8 plus $$ for full menu. I was also offered a shower for the first time there but declined.

Next stop was Kyoto by as I was circling for a good parking spot, I noticed an unmarked Uncle LEO car facing the direction of the store front. I'm sure this was nothing to worry about or directed at Kyoto but since I saw him in plain clothes typing on his car mounted laptop, I would try another option.

Salina. I had called a couple of times before but she was unavailable. This time she could see me shortly so I headed here way. Some of the communications were through were co-worker Katie. This one had a lot of pros and cons so I'll hit the highlights.

Pros. Salina does a very torough massage, much better than typical MP but not quite proffessional massage therapist. She has a very pretty face, Latin accent but speaks excellent English. I was told over the phone upgrades were available and how much but she didn't offer a selection upon arrival, nor did I ask. Ended with mostly nude HE mutual touch and FIV. It was hot and I blew hard.

Cons. Although very attractive, if the photos are her, there is a lot more going on behind the towel in that photo. Not fat or flabby but thick, thicker than anticipated. That's personal preference I guess just be prepare for voluptuousness all over, not just the tits. Also, getting into their office is awkward. You have to access it through a second story fire ecape. I understand why but it is not discreet at all. You enter into the massage room which is a key man office that shares ammenities with others, again awkward. She will use a lot of oil and very little means to clean it off. Finally, she wears a pleasant but very noticalbe amount of fragrance herself. I could smell it on me all the way home. Not a good thing if you have SA.

Still a good experience and I would repeat in a punch. Total damage was 1. 2 I also saw Katie while there. Looked skinny and average compared to photos.

Shunka6
04-14-17, 09:23
Funny question for ya, fellas: I just moved and come to find I'm super close to an AMP I haven't been to before. I'm barely in the game anyway, but would why'all go to a spa that is literally blocks from your house? Is that too close? Would it be weird to bike in? Ha I can't keep a straight face with that question. Again I just moved so I won't recognize anyone. I'm afraid the proximity of the place might compromise my civilian life. What do y'all think? Stay safe.

Hanger42
04-14-17, 14:22
Holy shit. Tall & I mean tall, legs unto her ass, well proportioned, funny, ok english. Massage was great, TS was good. She said she had been there about a month. Also met Jennifer both of them were talking about me coming back in for a 4 hand. Which probably would kill me. Overall experience was very good. Standard fees and great service. Will look her up again.

HDLover
04-14-17, 20:43
Dropped in today to see if anything new. Bebe is still there didn't see anyone else. Went with her and had the usual ok table shower, very light rub, and the ending was ok. . 6 house 1. 2 tip.

Hanger42
04-15-17, 08:25
Agree w / JBob. Visited several times and. 6 + 1. 4 gets it done. Be safe!Agreed. Got all I wanted for a lot less money. Keep the price down.

Sully15
04-15-17, 15:27
Funny question for ya, fellas: I just moved and come to find I'm super close to an AMP I haven't been to before. I'm barely in the game anyway, but would why'all go to a spa that is literally blocks from your house? Is that too close? Would it be weird to bike in? Ha I can't keep a straight face with that question. Again I just moved so I won't recognize anyone. I'm afraid the proximity of the place might compromise my civilian life. What do y'all think? Stay safe.Sure, but if you're super close, then just walk. But only after sunset.

RobSmith0307
04-17-17, 10:07
Anyone know what happened to Jamie that had been working at Athena? Was on my todo list, but she is not in any of there adds anymore.

Thanks.

MustUask
04-17-17, 10:09
If you have previously contacted me and got her new number, then she is available everyday this week from 8 am To 7 pm If you are a senior member and would like to experience early then send me a private message and I will send you the number and the required passphrase for her to know that you're a good guy.

ThatGuy1970
04-17-17, 13:38
Go here and ask for Lucy or Ana, very pretty young girl. Say they are 24, but I am guessing 19 or 20. Great with hands. You will have to touch them first. After that they can be very accommodating. . 4 to. 6 extra.

MyLark
04-17-17, 17:06
Visiting CHL last week and stopped by the AMP on Crown Center because it was on the route from the hotel to client office. Called and confirmed time, showed up and only one therapist was on duty. She showed me to the room and explained in a broken English whisper that the gent before me chose to extend his stay and I'd have to wait. Wasn't happy about it, but waited all the same. Heard him finish appreciatively, head out and "Emily" came in apologetically. I asked for a TS which seemed to catch her off guard. Off she went for a minute and then collected me. During the shower she confirmed that I'd been there before. Hadn't, but said yes and she asked how long. Said 3 weeks, maybe a little more. They were advertising a 4-Hand on BP so I said I'd been there for that. She whispered "one girl much better" and said that anyway she was the only one there today. Got the tease during the TS but placed her hand right where I wanted it and asked she squeeze and pump. She smiled and didn't pull back. Not really attractive, mid forties I'd guess, but she had a good attitude and provided a surprisingly good massage. On the flip I told her what I wanted and the whispering began again. I asked why we were whispering if she was the only girl there. She smiled and spoke up. Came to an agreement on the tip though she never offered a number, just accepted mine. I can't say that everything is on the table, but on this day the BBBJ I asked for was and my guess is that more might be for repeat customers. She did well and after a good 10 minutes added a finger rubbing my ass then slipping in to help move things along a bit. Which it did. Went here w / o prior research happy with whatever came along and having followed up on here I see that it was a good choice. Would repeat if I were in the area.

HDLover
04-17-17, 18:22
Go here and ask for Lucy or Ana, very pretty young girl. Say they are 24, but I am guessing 19 or 20. Great with hands. You will have to touch them first. After that they can be very accommodating. . 4 to. 6 extra.I have been here several times and never been lucky enough to get more than an occasional brush. They do a good massage which I like, and very friendly. Lucy is in her mid 40's, Anna is around thirty and Maria is in her fifties. Might have to work a little harder next time I go. Anybody else have good luck here?

JBob51
04-18-17, 07:59
Finally had the chance to meet Ali last week. After feeling each other out had a really good time, she gives a good rub and a great HE. Will repeat sweet girl be kind to her guys and you will be repaid twofold!

Peace out JB.

If you have previously contacted me and got her new number, then she is available everyday this week from 8 am To 7 pm If you are a senior member and would like to experience early then send me a private message and I will send you the number and the required passphrase for her to know that you're a good guy.

JBob51
04-18-17, 08:31
Had a chance to visit Happy again, wow is she something and leaving soon. I asked her if she will be back and she said yes (not all K girls have circled back through) but wouldn't say when, they like to keep you guessing and coming in. She did tell me Sunny will be back who I also have enjoyed other than she's a smoker which I prefer not to smell. As previously reported on Happy, I highly recommend her to those of you who enjoy a harder rub, she uses a "jabbing" technique combined with a knee and back walking finishing with the head and neck. As far as the ending if you are sweet with her she is very open to just about anything. YMMV As for my latest visit, TS short sauna, rub and much fun teasing BB then on with the cover and around the world with her I went, she finished me off CG. Seniors can PM me for more details, thanks peace out JB.

MToftheqc
04-18-17, 12:44
Has anyone visited Nice at the Monroe road location?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Stay safe!

NCGrower
04-18-17, 17:08
Has anyone visited Nice at the Monroe road location?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Stay safe!Have been interested in Nice for awhile. Now that they are on "my side of town", I may have to pull the trigger. Would welcome any suggestions on who to try (I know how AmericN places can be).

DoobieRay
04-19-17, 03:01
You are paying. 2 too much to the house and for Rub & fun. Help everyone keep prices reasonable. . 6 to the house $. 4 tip Thanks peace out, JB.I don't mind paying more. I was up there last week and was able to choose my provider. I paid $ to the house and $$ got me some greek as well as the usual menu items and finished Russian. Honestly I feel their prices are a touch lower than what they should be for service.

Smoky R Wood
04-19-17, 11:00
I don't mind paying more. I was up there last week and was able to choose my provider. I paid $ to the house and $$ got me some greek as well as the usual menu items and finished Russian. Honestly I feel their prices are a touch lower than what they should be for service.Is this a real post? Pay the house as little as possible. If you want to negotiate with the girl to do some freaky shit, that's different. I've never heard anyone complain that prices are too low!

Cshu76
04-19-17, 12:22
I have been going here for years, typically the same girls, good solid massage with good teasing and HE, nothing extra ever offered, although did have one girl who still works there that did a nice double HE, once with the table shower, and once at the end of the massage.

Went by last week and they had a new girl, again older, but not bad looking at all, early 40's, massage was by far the worst I have had there, but when it was time for the ending it was different than before, menu seemed to be open, went with a CBJ, which was solid, as good as it can be with a cover, ended up with a HJ with her sucking my balls, . 80.

Might go back again to see if more is available, but seems to be.

DoobieRay
04-19-17, 12:27
Is this a real post? Pay the house as little as possible. If you want to negotiate with the girl to do some freaky shit, that's different. I've never heard anyone complain that prices are too low!If you want more / better service then you should stop haggling. A lot of guys are expecting top notch service at basement price. I don't haggle and I have a great time.

Corvette704
04-19-17, 13:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EggplantQn
04-19-17, 14:00
Well, I have to agree with Smoky. That's the first time I've seen someone say that. He did say a couple of weeks ago in his first post that he didn't get the bang for the buck at Kyoto. LOL The few reports he had the admin had to come in and delete them. I bet the girls love him because I've heard my regular provider tell me how people come in and bargain with her.

Is this a real post? Pay the house as little as possible. If you want to negotiate with the girl to do some freaky shit, that's different. I've never heard anyone complain that prices are too low!.

BeardMan1911
04-19-17, 17:05
Went in today and asked for Jade. Pics are hot on the website. This girl is one sexy little package. . 60 to the house and then $. 60 for full nude HJ with mutual touch. She really got into it. Will for sure see this girl again. Left very happy!

TheKing21
04-19-17, 18:46
This is my first ever visit to MP. Went to Kyoto in the evening couple of weeks back. The door woman asked how long I need and let me in few minutes. I was inquiring how many girls are working and can I see them to select. I thought she ll call all girls and I need to select one of them. But that was not the case. Should we book appointment in advance?? Anyways Gave $60 for one hour.

I waited inside room and Camy or Tamy (I don't remember exactly) and she said people call her T. She was in 30's. Table shower was very good which took may be 10 or 15 minutes followed by sauna for 5 minutes. Then off to room and she started massaging shoulder and quoted 1.4 for everything. I'm not into FS so opted for HJ for. 6 tip. She asked immediately to flip and started the work. I was in and out around 30 minutes. Is it same for all? Only TS was good and no proper massage. Total damage $. 2 Do you guys leave immediately or they really cover 1 hour?

JBob51
04-20-17, 08:51
Kyoto is hit or miss on massage quality, if that's what you want tell MS massage is your priority and you like it hard, soft whatever. If she has a girl that will accomodate that she will match you up. It's in her interest to make you happy. As far as time rarely am I shorted but As always YMMV JB out.

This is my first ever visit to MP. Went to Kyoto in the evening couple of weeks back. The door woman asked how long I need and let me in few minutes. I was inquiring how many girls are working and can I see them to select. I thought she ll call all girls and I need to select one of them. But that was not the case. Should we book appointment in advance?? Anyways Gave $60 for one hour.

I waited inside room and Camy or Tamy (I don't remember exactly) and she said people call her T. She was in 30's. Table shower was very good which took may be 10 or 15 minutes followed by sauna for 5 minutes. Then off to room and she started massaging shoulder and quoted 1.4 for everything. I'm not into FS so opted for HJ for. 6 tip. She asked immediately to flip and started the work. I was in and out around 30 minutes. Is it same for all? Only TS was good and no proper massage. Total damage $. 2 Do you guys leave immediately or they really cover 1 hour?

Onecurious
04-20-17, 09:03
Have been interested in Nice for awhile. Now that they are on "my side of town", I may have to pull the trigger. Would welcome any suggestions on who to try (I know how AmericN places can be).I've been to nice quite a few times. I'm sad they are moving but I recommend if you want to go. It's a little pricey but I've had very good experiences there. I found their pics to be accurate except Jordan.

DoobieRay
04-20-17, 11:58
Well, I have to agree with Smoky. That's the first time I've seen someone say that. He did say a couple of weeks ago in his first post that he didn't get the bang for the buck at Kyoto. LOL The few reports he had the admin had to come in and delete them. I bet the girls love him because I've heard my regular provider tell me how people come in and bargain with her.

.For the record it was VIP that I didn't get the bang for the buck. KYOTO has been very good to me. As for the admin deleting my posts, that was due to me arguing. That also had nothing to do with my experience at Kyoto. Being generous to the ladies has it's benefits. But to each his own.

DoobieRay
04-20-17, 12:03

I waited inside room and Camy or Tamy (I don't remember exactly) and she said people call her T. She was in 30's. Table shower was very good which took may be 10 or 15 minutes followed by sauna for 5 minutes. Then off to room and she started massaging shoulder and quoted 1.4 for everything. I'm not into FS so opted for HJ for. 6 tip. She asked immediately to flip and started the work. I was in and out around 30 minutes. Is it same for all? Only TS was good and no proper massage. Total damage $. 2 Do you guys leave immediately or they really cover 1 hour?I get an hour and usually run over a little. Mamasan will knock on the door and it's time to go. I also take FS. As for selecting from a line up, I've never done that. I've always reserved a specific girl.

RandomJacob
04-20-17, 14:50

I waited inside room and Camy or Tamy (I don't remember exactly) and she said people call her T. She was in 30's. Table shower was very good which took may be 10 or 15 minutes followed by sauna for 5 minutes. Then off to room and she started massaging shoulder and quoted 1.4 for everything. I'm not into FS so opted for HJ for. 6 tip. She asked immediately to flip and started the work. I was in and out around 30 minutes. Is it same for all? Only TS was good and no proper massage. Total damage $. 2 Do you guys leave immediately or they really cover 1 hour?Once finished I have had them clean up and then use the remaining time to continue with a good massage. I guess it all depends on the girl.

Member #5689
04-20-17, 20:22
That's one of my biggest peeves hate being shorted on time. In my experience a lot of AMP that offer full service seem to think they don't need to worry about the maggage. Some girls are good for both but it gets harder and harder to find.

This is my first ever visit to MP. Went to Kyoto in the evening couple of weeks back. The door woman asked how long I need and let me in few minutes. I was inquiring how many girls are working and can I see them to select. I thought she ll call all girls and I need to select one of them. But that was not the case. Should we book appointment in advance?? Anyways Gave $60 for one hour. I had good luck at Aloha for a while but the last 2 girls gave a 5 minute half assed rub and flip shorted over half my time so I have been venturing out.

TheKing21
04-20-17, 21:06
I get an hour and usually run over a little. Mamasan will knock on the door and it's time to go. I also take FS. As for selecting from a line up, I've never done that. I've always reserved a specific girl.Thanks for the response. I will book an appointment next time in case if I go. How do you reserve a gal generally? Need to call spa directly and ask for gal or need to check in rub maps or some sites?

BTW I feel strip club is better than MP unless we are into extras.

TheKing21
04-20-17, 21:09
That's one of my biggest peeves hate being shorted on time. In my experience a lot of AMP that offer full service seem to think they don't need to worry about the maggage. Some girls are good for both but it gets harder and harder to find.True. Actually mamasan did not knock the door. Massage girl helped me to clean and dress up including my shoes (which was nice). I am really wondering if mamasan said 30 minutes to the girl instead of 1 hour and that's why she finished up in 30 minutes? Anyways it's all learning experience. LOL.

JackDroxFourMe
04-20-17, 23:33
Nice Spa is in the same complex as CTS and ATS? I was just there, how didn't I notice? Is it, ha, ha, nice? Same cool table shower?

DoobieRay
04-21-17, 02:39
Thanks for the response. I will book an appointment next time in case if I go. How do you reserve a gal generally? Need to call spa directly and ask for gal or need to check in rub maps or some sites?

BTW I feel strip club is better than MP unless we are into extras.I call, make sure the girl I want is working the day I want, and reserve a time with her. I always reserve an hour, I don't know if you can reserve a half hour.

JackDroxFourMe
04-21-17, 10:39
Nice Spa is in the same complex as CTS and ATS? I was just there, how didn't I notice? Is it, ha, ha, nice? Same cool table shower?Called to confirm new location and a dude answered. Not sure how I feel about that. He says they have the best table shower in town. Might have to give it a go. Not with him. Probably Sasha.

TarHeel85
04-21-17, 11:50
Next time you go to Kyoto ask for Jennifer. She is by far my favorite I've had there. Always takes care of me and has never shorted me on time.

ANewHope84
04-21-17, 12:07
Any of you guys ever got lucky after a dream and the girl gives your her personal number to become FWB? Happened recently and I feel like I hit the jackpot.

Sam Weller
04-21-17, 15:57
Any of you guys ever got lucky after a dream and the girl gives your her personal number to become FWB? Happened recently and I feel like I hit the jackpot.Happened to me 3 times over 8 years.

Each time with a Korean girl and I can tell you each time they are doing it with marriage as the end goal.

After a few weeks of fun it becomes uncomfortable since I wasn't looking for love in an AMP but lust.

Never ends well.

ANewHope84
04-21-17, 20:12
Luckily it's not that route. Ending up going to an AMP and scored this one.

Happened to me 3 times over 8 years.

Each time with a Korean girl and I can tell you each time they are doing it with marriage as the end goal.

After a few weeks of fun it becomes uncomfortable since I wasn't looking for love in an AMP but lust.

Never ends well.

NC Transplant
04-21-17, 21:32
I know a guy that married 3 different strippers. NONE of them ended well.

Happened to me 3 times over 8 years.

Never ends well.

PaulJefferson
04-21-17, 21:33
I stopped by this place this afternoon. Kinda hard to find their door as there are no signs and the suite letter is not in front of their door. After calling to confirm, they told me they were upstairs. I was met at the door by a fair skinned Latina named Stefanie. I asked for a lineup and she claimed that the other girls were in session. I am not sure how true that was as both of the other attendants walked past me when I hit the restroom before entering the session room.

Once in the smallish room, I undressed and place my clothes on the floor. The room was too small to have an extra chair to place your clothes on. There is a counter in the room, but it had a bunch of stuff on it. It was Stefanie's 2nd day there she said and it somewhat showed. She thought she grabbed massage oil, but it was hand sanitizer. She quickly figured out she was plastering me with alcohol hand sanitizer. No harm no foul. When she did use the correct oil it was a half hearted massage. No tease. Ask for her tip as she stepped out of the room to be placed on the counter. .6 for top down, .8 for full view. Mechanical HE from a BBW. Would not repeat with her. The others looked more promising.

If you like ebony this may be the spot for you.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-alert/33779927

Hanger42
04-22-17, 11:33
Next time you go to Kyoto ask for Jennifer. She is by far my favorite I've had there. Always takes care of me and has never shorted me on time.For a he you paid to much 40 tops.

IH8HJsAz
04-22-17, 15:51
Any of you guys ever got lucky after a dream and the girl gives your her personal number to become FWB? Happened recently and I feel like I hit the jackpot.When I lived in Vegas I had one of my Chinese gals that I used to date. She was never one of my rub girls though, but was the manager of the place. She was pretty much Americanized, and we would do the diners, drinks, and her vice gambling. It was fun for a while, but that girl had a real problem with gambling. As others have said many of the girls wanting to do the side stuff are looking for marriage, or the elusive citizenship card. So if they want marriage charge them. You have to stay married for 3 years minimum unless they changed it, and I would make sure that sex was a part of it, or you will still be going to the AMPs for service. Last time I remember you got anywhere from $5 to $10 K. Not my thing.

NC Transplant
04-22-17, 17:12
A guy I know that got a mail order bride told me it was 5 years they had to stay married or they had to go back. The $5 k to $10 k thing sounds about what he told me.

When I lived in Vegas I had one of my Chinese gals that I used to date. She was never one of my rub girls though, but was the manager of the place. She was pretty much Americanized, and we would do the diners, drinks, and her vice gambling. It was fun for a while, but that girl had a real problem with gambling. As others have said many of the girls wanting to do the side stuff are looking for marriage, or the elusive citizenship card. So if they want marriage charge them. You have to stay married for 3 years minimum unless they changed it, and I would make sure that sex was a part of it, or you will still be going to the AMPs for service. Last time I remember you got anywhere from $5 to $10 K. Not my thing.

HDLover
04-23-17, 11:10
Go here and ask for Lucy or Ana, very pretty young girl. Say they are 24, but I am guessing 19 or 20. Great with hands. You will have to touch them first. After that they can be very accommodating. . 4 to. 6 extra.Had a visit here Friday to check on the changes. Made a couple moves and still nothing but a good massage. I could be wrong but I don't think this place is going to change.

Deglk
04-23-17, 11:56
Yeah, my brother did that 5 years ago for 10 k, mainly for the money. He said she is nowhere to be found and he has found the one he really wants to marry! LOL, he can't even marry the woman he's in love with now!

Member #6056
04-23-17, 22:01
I visited recently and drew Sunny / Sunnie. She had previously been my attendant several months ago. Opted for hour for $. 60 to the house. I was thinking maybe I would end up with Jennifer, Happy, or Tammi. Sunny is pleasant and communicates pretty well. She gives a thorough TS and then off to the sauna for a few minutes. The massage was average, but lasted only about 10 minutes before the flip. She remembered me and I her, so she knew I was safe and what I was looking for. She delivered and I left happy for $1. 40 tip. My only complaint was I was shorted about 15-20 minutes on time which could have been used for longer massage prior to the flip and / or after.

InOut.

FortMtn
04-23-17, 23:03
Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Charlotte this coming weekend, coming up from GA to attend a concert. I'm looking for an AMP that offers younger. 18-29. Providers. Seems most have 30 something and up. Prefer FS but it's not a deal breaker. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Visited Capri a couple of years ago and visited with Cassie. Wish she was still there. I thought about trying Capri again but think I remember seeing some not so great reviews?Thanks again!

MeForDayZzx
04-24-17, 00:34
Anyone know of any places near Mooresville? And any tips since this will be his first time. He doesn't beleive they exist.

Mark1160
04-24-17, 09:49
Anyone know of any places near Mooresville? And any tips since this will be his first time. He doesn't beleive they exist.Can't believe your for real. Looking to buy a ***** for your husband. Sure there's plenty of swinger places you could go together.

DukeBlue1
04-24-17, 17:14
Just left there and not bad. I've been there 3 times in the past year and always someone different. 1/2 was. 5 and hr was. 6. Paid for hr. Saw Tina. Late 30's. Very nice personality. Paid house and got started. About 20 min of dry light back / leg rub and she noticed I liked my backside played with and the teasing started. My hands were draped across the side and she put her Kitty right on it. On the flip, like 2 min of rubbing my chest then negotiation. I offered. 4 and she said just HJ. For some reason I came back with. 6 she pointed to her mouth. I was game. Very short BBBJ as I was already riled up. Utc on the top and otc on bottom. I know I was shorted on time but it's all good. Her teasing setup was really good and I knew I wouldn't last anyways. So I got basically 1/2 hr and a short BBBJ for $1. 2. I've had worse service for the same price.

SmittyG
04-24-17, 21:26
Does anyone know where Jolie from believe spa in Mooresville has wound up? I think she was the owner before the city closed them down. She had great body rub and other talents when she was at Nicole's and believe spa.

Be safe out there.

SG.

Sam Weller
04-25-17, 10:12
I know a guy that married 3 different strippers. NONE of them ended well.I was never crazy enough to marry them.

That was the problem.

All 3 no longer work here any longer with the last one just leaving last month.

So it always ends badly.

EggplantQn
04-25-17, 10:37
Last I had checked, she had moved out of the state.

Does anyone know where Jolie from believe spa in Mooresville has wound up? I think she was the owner before the city closed them down. She had great body rub and other talents when she was at Nicole's and believe spa.

Be safe out there.

SG..

NC Transplant
04-25-17, 12:42
I don't see how any of these gals are someone you want to take home to meet momma? Each his own.

I was never crazy enough to marry them.

That was the problem.

All 3 no longer work here any longer with the last one just leaving last month.

So it always ends badly.

Sam Weller
04-25-17, 14:25
I don't see how any of these gals are someone you want to take home to meet momma? Each his own.I never even took them to my home. Just car rides and trips to Asian markets.

WRushJr1
04-25-17, 16:28
Just left there and not bad. I've been there 3 times in the past year and always someone different. 1/2 was. 5 and hr was. 6. Paid for hr. Saw Tina. Late 30's. Very nice personality. Paid house and got started. About 20 min of dry light back / leg rub and she noticed I liked my backside played with and the teasing started. My hands were draped across the side and she put her Kitty right on it. On the flip, like 2 min of rubbing my chest then negotiation. I offered. 4 and she said just HJ. For some reason I came back with. 6 she pointed to her mouth. I was game. Very short BBBJ as I was already riled up. Utc on the top and otc on bottom. I know I was shorted on time but it's all good. Her teasing setup was really good and I knew I wouldn't last anyways. So I got basically 1/2 hr and a short BBBJ for $1. 2. I've had worse service for the same price.Can you share the link?

HDLover
04-25-17, 19:35
Can you share the link?There's not a link. They advertise on Craigslist about once ever couple of months. They are located on Cannon Blvd. about a mile or so North of Lane St. On the left. They are in a White House just past the NAPA store.

WRushJr1
04-27-17, 09:30
There's not a link. They advertise on Craigslist about once ever couple of months. They are located on Cannon Blvd. about a mile or so North of Lane St. On the left. They are in a White House just past the NAPA store.Do you remember the name of the place. Not real familiar with that area.

HDLover
04-27-17, 17:06
Do you remember the name of the place. Not real familiar with that area.It really doesn't have a name, there is a sign in the front yard that says Massage and has the normal neon light sign that says open and massage.

The address is 1833 N. Cannon Blvd. Its a safe place with parking in the rear.

WRushJr1
04-27-17, 17:36
It really doesn't have a name, there is a sign in the front yard that says Massage and has the normal neon light sign that says open and massage.

The address is 1833 N. Cannon Blvd. Its a safe place with parking in the rear.Thanks I will try it out tomorrow.

Lafinbare
04-27-17, 20:38
Thanks I will try it out tomorrow.Call and ask if Tina is working, found low mileage with other girl. Also, call when you get there and she will let you in back door away from street. 704-223-7979, massage is not very good in my mind, go with 1/2 hr option.

HDLover
04-28-17, 00:17
Call and ask if Tina is working, found low mileage with other girl. Also, call when you get there and she will let you in back door away from street. 704-223-7979, massage is not very good in my mind, go with 1/2 hr option.I only do the half hour myself. The massage is not worth the time, I would much rather spend the half hour with the extras. If the other lady Nancy is there I leave she is terrible.

MeForDayZzx
04-28-17, 01:37
Can't believe your for real. Looking to buy a ***** for your husband. Sure there's plenty of swinger places you could go together.Totally for real! Just something I've always wanted. I'm not super interested in being with a "swinger" this is more about him.

Prime Theory
04-28-17, 23:42
Call and ask if Tina is working, found low mileage with other girl. Also, call when you get there and she will let you in back door away from street. 704-223-7979, massage is not very good in my mind, go with 1/2 hr option.I'll second Tina. I've been going there on and off for several years. The massage is OK, not great, but if you just want to relax and be pampered a little it's fine. She's very friendly and the extras are worth the price. I've never asked for FS, but I'm pretty sure I could get it at this point since she knows me. Can't really comment on the other girl (s) since I haven't seen anyone but her for a while and I'm not sure if the others I saw before are still there.

JBob51
04-29-17, 08:45
I posted previously of Sunny and mentioned in my last dream she smelled of cigarettes which is a turn off for me. I returned and MS told me she was best at hard massage of the girls available and I know from experience she is good. She didn't smell of cigarettes upon greeting (I was happy) and then took me for TS and treated me to an incredible head neck massage and then a facial which was awesome, she told me my wrinkles needed it. LOL! In the room massage was awesome and included knees elbows and back walking, she is great probably the best hard massage I've had at Kyoto. Ending was just as awesome I highly recommend you go see her if you like hard massages and facial (you may want to ask her for it) She will be leaving after next Saturday for awhile. Seniors and guys with real posts can PM for further details. SS JB out!

Onecurious
05-01-17, 11:55
Had a good session with Margarita at Nice. Senior members can PM for details but she definitely took care of me. . 60 to house. $ tip and I even gave extra. 20 after. Excellent service.

Broke Bad
05-01-17, 14:12
First visit to Nice Spa at new Monroe Rd location. Never visited old location. They put a lot of $ into the new place. It's very upscale. Although I didn't partake, they have a very cool and large shower room. Has both a stand up and lie down shower. (Not a table shower, more like a built in platform.) Met the 3 ladies working, all very attractive: blond (the well known Summer), Asian (apparently used to work at nearby CTS / ATS) and Latina. Chose Summer simply because she's a known quantity. Will definitely return to try out the other talent.

JackDroxFourMe
05-02-17, 11:55
Stopped by Nice Spa's new location. Khloe greeted me and led me to a room. Beautiful Latina. Got my hopes up though because she wasn't into it at all. 1. When I told her I frequented CTS and ATS next door and had been meaning to try them out, she said "this isn't that kinda place". 2. Bench shower is pretty nice but all she did was hose me down. I had to ask her to use soap. She rubbed my backside down pretty good actually but didn't get my crack or brush the boys. No action on flip. 3. Back to the room where she gave me a halfhearted back and leg rub for about five minutes. I had to ask for her to hit the glutes. 4. On the flip she stripped down and went straight to jr. I was out in 30 min. Look, I don't expect a quality massage at the American places but I do expect to be pampered and the experience should be sensual.

FortMtn
05-02-17, 13:12
Made a visit to Capri this past Saturday. Chose Layla. Nice table shower but told her I wanted to skip the sauna. Had an amazing visit. Seniors can pm.

Fla_FunMeister
05-02-17, 15:29
I noticed that some advertise fetishes. Is there one better than the others? Is the extra tip involved above the norm?

DayTimeFun
05-02-17, 16:33
Made a visit to Capri this past Saturday. Chose Layla. Nice table shower but told her I wanted to skip the sauna. Had an amazing visit. Seniors can pm.I second this post. She is the best visit I have had in a spa in years. Fun, relaxed, and seemed to really enjoy herself. If I lived closer I would go broke seeing her.

GutterMind4
05-02-17, 20:06
Anyone seen Mia at Nice? I'm willing to try it out if someone can verify the pics are real. Feel free to PM. Thanks.

MustUask
05-03-17, 10:22
I noticed that some advertise fetishes. Is there one better than the others? Is the extra tip involved above the norm?WELL ABOVE your average extras at an AMP. What you pay for a topless HJ at an American MP, you can get full service at an AMP.

TarHeel85
05-03-17, 17:14
Had the pleasure of spending an hour with Tammi today at Kyoto. I agree holy shit!! She has a killer body and great titts. At the beginning she asked if I had been there before, I mentioned I had seen Jennifer the last 3 times I had been. She even had Jennifer come I. To say hi. Once she say that Jennifer knew me she seemed to relax which made for a great time. Very goodbye TS, she spent time massaging me which she cleaned me up. Once in the room a very good firm massage on my back and legs. Once I flipped I was able to run her very long legs and nice ass while she tease me until I was ready for the fun. After she was given the tip she stood me up and stripped slowly. She pulled me close and started kissing my neck as I played with her titts. Next she lowered down and gave me an excellent CBJ. She had me close to finishing with that, which rarely ever happens. She then stood up and bent over facing the mirror so I could take her from behind. She was extremely tight and it felt amazing. After I was finished she cleaned me up and continued with a light massage until my time was up. She helped me get dressed and gave me a hug and a kiss before I left. I can't wait to see her again!

Holy shit. Tall & I mean tall, legs unto her ass, well proportioned, funny, ok english. Massage was great, TS was good. She said she had been there about a month. Also met Jennifer both of them were talking about me coming back in for a 4 hand. Which probably would kill me. Overall experience was very good. Standard fees and great service. Will look her up again.

MikeB2907
05-03-17, 18:25
Anyone given this place a shot yet?

Baron55
05-04-17, 09:58
Has anyone have any intel on Selena at EOS Spa.

AGoodThing2
05-04-17, 15:50
Have been to Green Spring Spa AMP Carmel Commons Blvd. Had Lisa. Tall thin long face. Does good firm massage. Wraps up with sensual touch. Enticed to get HJ. Took a little, but she capitulated.

Fridays have been jam packed. Looked to Green Spring again. They said no openings.

Directed to Golden Sand 6401 Carmel Blvd. Had been there before. Really runs hot and cold. Most times good. Standard TS, keep junk clean. Previous time, good massage, no HE. Said boss watching.

This time got MiMi. She was very happy, joyful, good, and sensual. Perky lady. Smiling. By-passed TS. Lotsa of mutual touching over covers. She enjoyed me massaging her "flower". Rocked and gyrated.

Love how she kneeled on table and straddled my head to reach my lower back. Finished with long, slow, tease. Took me to verge, backed off. Held on to base of shaft. Slow stroke from balls up shaft. Teased trigger. Pulsing, throbbing, to verge. Backed off. Over and over. I popped and rocked.

Very nice.

Sully15
05-07-17, 20:55
I visited recently and drew Sunny / Sunnie. She had previously been my attendant several months ago. Opted for hour for $. 60 to the house. I was thinking maybe I would end up with Jennifer, Happy, or Tammi. Sunny is pleasant and communicates pretty well. She gives a thorough TS and then off to the sauna for a few minutes. The massage was average, but lasted only about 10 minutes before the flip. She remembered me and I her, so she knew I was safe and what I was looking for. She delivered and I left happy for $1. 40 tip. My only complaint was I was shorted about 15-20 minutes on time which could have been used for longer massage prior to the flip and / or after.
InOut.Met Jennifer this weekend.

Thanks for the reports.

Had a great time and will be back. Awesome attitude.

Same cash damage as everyone else on here.

DanJay06
05-08-17, 10:52
Never tried the spa experience. Thinking of going to galaxy if anyone can PM me with any info about the choice of ladies and services available. Thanks.

Member #5689
05-08-17, 11:28
I sent you a pm.

Never tried the spa experience. Thinking of going to galaxy if anyone can PM me with any info about the choice of ladies and services available. Thanks.

MPRub
05-08-17, 14:09
Met Selina last week. Messaged in for an appt, got it that afternoon. I reached the place and called in. It was a separate place in the building. Not sure if the pics is her but she definitely has a hot body. Looks older than the pics. Good massage works on all parts. Allows for mutual touch. Was there for full hour. Finished with HE. YMMV. Left out happy. I will repeat.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hurry-come-and-relax-with-sexy-selina-or-petite-katie-ask-our-4-hand-special/35505068

PM for more details. Stay safe.

Broke Bad
05-10-17, 16:40
Before you go into a full nude, mutual touch session, wash your stinking pussy! Please!

This means you, Brielle at La Fleur (formerly Ashley at Athenas).

This means you, Jade at Athenas (formerly Gia at Le Aqua).

This was a public service announcement. Thank you.

Hanger42
05-10-17, 20:41
OK. Once again Holy Shit. She continues to amaze. I have had multiple visits with her, she is getting more & more comfortable each time. Standard house etc. Rates. She raises the experience each time. Never repetitive. Repeat with her and you too will see. PM more info w your questions. I am already dreading her moving on.

Puff
05-11-17, 08:28
OK. Once again Holy Shit. She continues to amaze. I have had multiple visits with her, she is getting more & more comfortable each time. Standard house etc. Rates. She raises the experience each time. Never repetitive. Repeat with her and you too will see. PM more info w your questions. I am already dreading her moving on.Yep had the pleasure of meeting Tammi the other day. WOW!! Happy was on vacation and Mamasan said she had two other ladies. Excellent massage.

Sam Weller
05-11-17, 11:40
Anyone have any info on Galaxy since Sophia left?

Anyone worthwhile there?

Thanks.

Duby333
05-11-17, 14:25
Anyone have any info on Galaxy since Sophia left?

Anyone worthwhile there?

Thanks.Sopiha has not left, as matter a fact I saw her for a two hour session yesterday it was unbelievable as always, that was my third time this week with her.

Ccrew
05-11-17, 16:16
Saw a posting about a new spa off Arrowhead. They show pics in the ad of their girls which is always nice to see. I got there and the girl was close to the one in the pictures but not sure it was the right one. It was a little disappointing. I don't mind if they tell you the price before hand but wouldn't even start the rub until a tip was paid. Her tips started at $. I can't believe some guys pay that. . 4 for a standard ending is what I usually tip. This was crazy. I was going to leave and she said she could do a 30 min rub for a lower tip. Didn't love my experience. YMMV.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would-you-trade-a-few-bucks-to-feel-like-a-million/34212777

BinGoa123
05-11-17, 22:03
Concerning Sophia, are you sure this is the same Sophia who was there in years past. I'm going back 4,5 even more years ago when Sophia and Eunice worked together for many years. I'm sure this is the time period Sam is talking about. I haven't talked to her in about 4 years.

Duby333
05-11-17, 22:53
Concerning Sophia, are you sure this is the same Sophia who was there in years past. I'm going back 4,5 even more years ago when Sophia and Eunice worked together for many years. I'm sure this is the time period Sam is talking about. I haven't talked to her in about 4 years.Oh yes it is the same Sopiha I have knowen her for years, and I saw Eunice last week elsewhere.

Sam Weller
05-12-17, 06:52
Oh yes it is the same Sopiha I have knowen her for years, and I saw Eunice last week elsewhere.Sophia is no longer there.

She went back to NY over a month or more ago.

There are only 2 girls working at Galaxy now- Mimi and I forget the other one's name.

BinGoa123
05-12-17, 07:02
Thanks Sam. I was very close to Sophia at one time. Even socially, but when I left the area a long time ago I dropped the relationship. I guess I should give her a call but I really don't want to bother her if she has left the business. That would be awkward. Maybe next time I'm in Flushing I will call if she still has the same number. I'm also surprised to hear Eunice is still working. Thought maybe she would have married her boyfriend or returned to Korea by now.

Duby333
05-12-17, 16:30
Thanks Sam. I was very close to Sophia at one time. Even socially, but when I left the area a long time ago I dropped the relationship. I guess I should give her a call but I really don't want to bother her if she has left the business. That would be awkward. Maybe next time I'm in Flushing I will call if she still has the same number. I'm also surprised to hear Eunice is still working. Thought maybe she would have married her boyfriend or returned to Korea by now.BinGoa, She is still around I took her to the airport today and she will be back next week, you can PM me if you like.

Member #5689
05-12-17, 18:06
I went today saw Ruby another good experience very limited English but friendly. I've seen MIMI they were very busy today she.

Said they had 3 girls working but I don't know who the third was.

Sophia is no longer there.

She went back to NY over a month or more ago.

There are only 2 girls working at Galaxy now- Mimi and I forget the other one's name.

Blue John
05-13-17, 17:47
I went to Kyoto for the first time today after reading some good reviews. After mamason led me to the room, Dede came in and asked me if she is OK. She has just a little few extra pounds with nice tits so I agree. After TS and sauna, went back for massage. The massage was ok, not hard enough (I like it hard). Half way through before the flip, she knee down and asked me what do I want. We agreed on 1. 40 tip and then she strip down. One thing I want to mention, she like to spend some time on licking the back door. After the flip, CBJ and then I finish on top. She asked me to lay down next to her after I finished. We chatted a bit until my time's up. Before I left, Jennifer came to the room and asked me how was it and told me there are 2 more beautiful girl girls work there, one is 22 year old. I'll definitely go back. Next time I will ask for Tammi or the 22 years only one.

TarHeel85
05-15-17, 15:04
I went to Kyoto for the first time today after reading some good reviews. After mamason led me to the room, Dede came in and asked me if she is OK. She has just a little few extra pounds with nice tits so I agree. After TS and sauna, went back for massage. The massage was ok, not hard enough (I like it hard). Half way through before the flip, she knee down and asked me what do I want. We agreed on 1. 40 tip and then she strip down. One thing I want to mention, she like to spend some time on licking the back door. After the flip, CBJ and then I finish on top. She asked me to lay down next to her after I finished. We chatted a bit until my time's up. Before I left, Jennifer came to the room and asked me how was it and told me there are 2 more beautiful girl girls work there, one is 22 year old. I'll definitely go back. Next time I will ask for Tammi or the 22 years only one.I saw Dede this afternoon, although I thought she said her name was Evie. Had to wait in the room for about 10 minutes because all the girls were busy but that was no big deal. When she walked in I was definitely pleased. She is very attractive a little extra weight but nothing that made her look in attractive. The table shower was nothing to brag about, she rubbed some soap on the backside, washed me off, same with the from with no real teasing. The shower lasted maybe 5-10 minutes. It was much quicker than when I've been with Jennifer and Tammi. Opted to skip the sauna and we walked back to the room. She left the room and came back and started the massage. She basically pushed on my back and legs. Definitely not up to par with the other two ladies I've seen. She did lick the back door which was nice but not really my thing. After maybe 10 minutes pushing on my back she laid beside me and lightly ran her fingers up and down my back. Very little teasing. Gave the tip and she left the room for a minute then came back. This is where it went down hill. I'm in my early 30's but look younger. I'm fine with bringing it up once, even Jennifer made mention o how young I was. But Dede kept on and on about it. Even asked me where my mother was at LOL. Talk about a turn off! Once on my back she started with a CBJ. I wasn't turned on because of the mom talk so she tried to get me going. Her technique wasn't doing it for me. She sucked for about 2 minutes and got me semi hard then told me to get up so she could lay down and I could get on top. Could barely get my junk in because I wasn't hard yet. I'm thinking no big deal once I start everything will be good, but she continued to keep telling me I looked like a baby LOL. My little soldier wasn't able to get going and she kept making noises that made me think she didn't want to be there. She had me lay down and started to use her hand all while still telling me I looked like a baby. The hand last about a minute and she was acting like her arm was tired. So finally I got my self hard while she went back to licking the back door. Once hard I asked her to use her hand and she suggested I put the little guy between her nice sized titts. I was finally able to get some relief his way. I'm not going to lie I was a little annoyed by all the baby talk so I may have held back to make sure my load was able to shoot and hit her in the face LOL. Of course she didn't care for that but hey that's the price you pay when you want to get tit fucked. Safe to say the next visit I will be letting mamasan know that I will pass on Dede and ask for Jennifer, Tammi, or maybe try out the 22 year old.

TJLifestyle
05-15-17, 17:34
Totally for real! Just something I've always wanted. I'm not super interested in being with a "swinger" this is more about him.I really was just looking for some info on Charlotte area but saw this post I had to sign up.

OK I am a swinger and my wife and I have been for a little over 10 years, and it is not real unusual for either the wife or husband to buy a present for their spouse. I really don't know the Charlotte or Mooresville area but in Raleigh I would advise going to a masseuse in an apartment, as they seem to be more accommodating to couples, but then again I am assuming you want to at least watch. When you get to the apartment ask to go to the bathroom as an excuse to look around, if you are comfortable with the situation explain the the girl what you are looking for, It can be a little difficult as English is often not well spoken, and we now have developed a relationship with some girls and they know why we are there. Most of the time everything will work out fine, while it is not the normal for a couple to attend a massage session it does happen.

Also if you just want to see your husband play you can try a swinger party, as there are several parties in the area and on Lake Norman. There are enough couples out there that will allow your husband to play and you do not have to, and while we have never been so lucky I have seen several massage girls attend parties with a couple as their unicorn. Look on SLS if you want more info.

BigBang99
05-16-17, 14:28
Guys new to the area and trying to find the best location to start a strong relationship with I will be interested in Being a returning customer, but would definitely like to start off strong with a solid location any advice on locations and processes for a comfortable approach would be greatly appreciated you guys have been helpful so far I'm just really trying to narrow it down.

GutterMind4
05-17-17, 19:31
So I was fortunate enough to have an afternoon off and decided to shatter the piggy bank again. It started with an agency girl that I'll report on in the appropriate thread. Everything went well but I still had a couple of hours and dollars to burn. Stopped at Capri to follow up on reports I read about Layla. I met her a few weeks prior but didn't realize I had seen her when she worked with the "Babes" group a couple of years ago. I opted for the hour, got comfortable and started the rub. Actually not bad pressure relative to what you get with most MP. She was thorough as we discussed where we had met, what the menu offered, etc. I opted for the higher upgrade and she got right to work on Jr with a CBJ. This is her specialty as I remember even with a cover she could bring me to the verge. But I held on and finished with a couple of variations before dismount. She's added to the cup size since I've seen her last and those are nice and soft, almost natural. Pretty good experience for this kind of option but, just as I remember her before, she will not get overly excited about anything. I even asked her if work ever got her worked up and she replied "never". Oh well, she was accomodating and took it like a champ but no fireworks. . 8 house fee and $$ tip. Solid option for attractive busty slim twenty something.

FYI, she also mention her old buddy Skye (Tiffany) would be starting work there the next day. She's been reported on plenty of times in the independent forum but to sum it up, hot ass girl, does the deed but limited personality and "dead fish" performance. YMMV.

DayTimeFun
05-18-17, 07:46
GutterMind I got to second everything you said about Layla. She is the best I have found in Charlotte. I don't do the asian spas. She has the cutest little giggle that trips my trigger. 30 minutes is all I need with this babe. Be sure to schedule an appointment as she has limited hours during the week only.

So I was fortunate enough to have an afternoon off and decided to shatter the piggy bank again. It started with an agency girl that I'll report on in the appropriate thread. Everything went well but I still had a couple of hours and dollars to burn. Stopped at Capri to follow up on reports I read about Layla. I met her a few weeks prior but didn't realize I had seen her when she worked with the "Babes" group a couple of years ago. I opted for the hour, got comfortable and started the rub. Actually not bad pressure relative to what you get with most MP. She was thorough as we discussed where we had met, what the menu offered, etc. I opted for the higher upgrade and she got right to work on Jr with a CBJ. This is her specialty as I remember even with a cover she could bring me to the verge. But I held on and finished with a couple of variations before dismount. She's added to the cup size since I've seen her last and those are nice and soft, almost natural. Pretty good experience for this kind of option but, just as I remember her before, she will not get overly excited about anything. I even asked her if work ever got her worked up and she replied "never". Oh well, she was accomodating and took it like a champ but no fireworks. . 8 house fee and $$ tip. Solid option for attractive busty slim twenty something.

FYI, she also mention her old buddy Skye (Tiffany) would be starting work there the next day. She's been reported on plenty of times in the independent forum but to sum it up, hot ass girl, does the deed but limited personality and "dead fish" performance. YMMV.

Broke Bad
05-18-17, 11:20
My ATF Asian spa girl Sophia went back to NY and I'm not sure if she'll be back, at least not for a long time. Hard to communicate precise information with her, but she'll be sorely missed.

New girl is Cherry. A little too thick for my taste, but figured I'd give her a go for the intel. Pretty decent rub. Asked for hard but it was medium at best. Still felt nice. Teasing left no doubt about HE to be had. Before flip she kneels over my legs and starts gentle playing with the glutes and ball sack. Felt nice. She's still fully dressed after the flip and I start trying to unzip her top. "You give me good tip?" Sure. Then she asks $ for just top down and $. 5 for nude. WTF? I said no way and she counters with $ for nude, although her version of nude was dress off and granny panties still on. At that point I knew this would be my only visit to Cherry, so I went with it. On the plus side she knows her way around Jr. Very pleasing handiwork and ending, although the "Oh baby, yeah baby" stuff does nothing for me and just reinforces that this is nothing but business for her.

Goodbye Sophia. Please come back some day.

Cshu76
05-18-17, 17:27
This spot is super convenient for me so I want to like it, but it is just inconsistent.

Went a few weeks back, drew an older nice looking lady who use to work at super relax, she was always average at best there so I didn't expect much, she def exceeded expectations, table shower was great, massage was above average, some teasing during the massage, and she actually got into the finish, hell I think she actually got off on it.

Went back last week, exact opposite, ugly girl, terrible table shower, below average massage, and no he, she even had the nerve to ask for a tip.

There is a hot girl who works the desk, but not sure if she does massage, looks younger.

Blue John
05-18-17, 21:46
I went to Kyoto today. I asked for Tammi but she was busy so I went for Jennifer. She was good as usual just like previous posts. I asked her about the 22 years old. She told me Bebe (my earlier post I thought she is Dede) is leaving on 29th and the 22 years old will come on 30th. All the girls work for Kyoto are Korean. Dose anyone know any spa has Japanese girls working? Thank you very much.

Blue.

Zapit
05-20-17, 16:02
It's been years since I've gone to Staceys, but I noticed they have pics on BP now that look like they could be legit pics? Does anyone know if their pics are legit now, if so what's the name of the slender blonde in the photo by the red fence?

Kopper
05-20-17, 19:32
Went to a couple that I'll report on over the last few months. I'm kind of a novice so bear with me. For the record, when people post how much they spent, . $ 1.2 makes no sense to me, just put how much you paid LOL.

One Asian Spa on Old Statesville- Pretty decent table shower, provider was about 40, nice but clearly on something, but had a nice rack. Opted for 1 hour. 60+80 for standard finish.

Perfect 10 in Matthew's- Same as above, decent table shower, provider was about 40 nice rack. 1 hour 60+80 standard finish. Better than the first place.

The one on Sam Newell Rd- 30 minutes, 40+20 for regular massage, beautiful provider. Anyone else had any luck here? If so what's the secret cause it seemed straight legit.

Wilgrove Mint Hill Rd- Only person ever working is the older lady it seems. I have gone twice to see if I can convince her and the most I can get is self release while she plays with boys. She gives the best massage out of all of these. Just wish she would make me happy. 50+40 for 1 hour.

I like table shower, 1 hour massage, with standard ending, what are y'alls go to, not looking to break the bank here obviously. It seems like I might be over paying.

Corvette704
05-21-17, 05:59
Went to a couple that I'll report on over the last few months. I'm kind of a novice so bear with me. For the record, when people post how much they spent, . $ 1.2 makes no sense to me, just put how much you paid LOL.

One Asian Spa on Old Statesville- Pretty decent table shower, provider was about 40, nice but clearly on something, but had a nice rack. Opted for 1 hour. 60+80 for standard finish.

Perfect 10 in Matthew's- Same as above, decent table shower, provider was about 40 nice rack. 1 hour 60+80 standard finish. Better than the first place.

The one on Sam Newell Rd- 30 minutes, 40+20 for regular massage, beautiful provider. Anyone else had any luck here? If so what's the secret cause it seemed straight legit.

Wilgrove Mint Hill Rd- Only person ever working is the older lady it seems. I have gone twice to see if I can convince her and the most I can get is self release while she plays with boys. She gives the best massage out of all of these. Just wish she would make me happy. 50+40 for 1 hour.

I like table shower, 1 hour massage, with standard ending, what are y'alls go to, not looking to break the bank here obviously. It seems like I might be over paying.Thanks for the reviews. However help keep the rates low. House fee + . 40 is all you should be paying for a standard ending. House fee + . 80 is over kill for that.

Broke Bad
05-21-17, 09:24

I like table shower, 1 hour massage, with standard ending, what are y'alls go to, not looking to break the bank here obviously. It seems like I might be over paying.Yes, you are certainly overpaying. Normally 40 for standard finish, maybe 60 if generous roaming allowed, 80 for top down roaming, 100 for nude. Depends on the place and quality of the provider, but that's a better place to start than what you've been paying. And I'm talking about AMPs. At an American place, add at least 20 to all price points.

Wishbone7
05-21-17, 15:17
Haven't been to any AMPs in awhile but really needed a rub to get a knot out of my shoulder and went by Galaxy. I can confirm that Sophia is there. She spent a lot of time and effort to work on me and then standard finish. Galaxy has always been no clothes off and L1 finish as only option. At least for me. But the actually rub can be quite good and Sophia took direction well and tried hard.

Price is 80 + 40. Any more than that is above the market for that service unless you are getting exceptional service. I added 50 this time since she worked hard on the knot and we went over 5 or 10 minutes.

SpaGuy12
05-22-17, 08:51
Went to the address on Monroe rd, tiny house back entrance parking. One lady at the door when I arrived. She isn't stunning but decent body, glasses, didn't get her name maybe late 30's. Anyway opted for an hour which was only. 5 and her massage was excellent. One of the best massages to be honest. She teased the whole way thru and did a lot of work all over. The flip came, nice head massage and then to business. She wasn't going to at first, slightly passing over my shaft then asking if I wanted more oil. She just wouldn't do it, but as I helped myself out she got lower and lower and gave me head for about 10 seconds then stopped and made me finish myself. LOL it totally messed with me and even tho it wasn't full it was hot and the massage was great. .7 all together! Might need to try a few more times.

WRushJr1
05-22-17, 15:40
Visited Kyoto today for the first time and had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer. She was as everyone had explained earlier and I will definitely repeat.

LukeNC90
05-22-17, 16:07
1st was late night just before close. Emi asked if 30 minute wait was too long and it wasn't so off to room and changed into bathrobe. Opted for hour w / table shower for sixty. Eventually she saw the other client out and locked the door then readied the shower. Nice, hot, soapy, and thorough. Back in room she started with a great back massage and was responsive to OTC. Flipped and same story, but we agreed on a popsicle with no wrapper. Left very happy and sixty more lighter.

Month later back in town and went back midday last weekend, no other clients in sight. She remembered me so I again went for hour with table shower. In room got the standard back massage then agreed to mutual full disrobe and she rubbed all up and down the back with her front taking her time. On the flip lots more grinding and more with another two popsicles this time. Left hundred lighter.

PM for more details.

HDLover
05-22-17, 20:18
Went to the address on Monroe rd, tiny house back entrance parking. One lady at the door when I arrived. She isn't stunning but decent body, glasses, didn't get her name maybe late 30's. Anyway opted for an hour which was only. 5 and her massage was excellent. One of the best massages to be honest. She teased the whole way thru and did a lot of work all over. The flip came, nice head massage and then to business. She wasn't going to at first, slightly passing over my shaft then asking if I wanted more oil. She just wouldn't do it, but as I helped myself out she got lower and lower and gave me head for about 10 seconds then stopped and made me finish myself. LOL it totally messed with me and even tho it wasn't full it was hot and the massage was great. .7 all together! Might need to try a few more times.Which spa did you go to on Monroe Rd. I know they're several on that Rd.

Member #5689
05-22-17, 22:26
Hit Galaxy again another good session with Mimi wish more could be had but they are consistently good.

SpaGuy12
05-22-17, 22:48
Which spa did you go to on Monroe Rd. I know they're several on that Rd.3429 spa on Monroe. Not the usual ones.

Sully15
05-23-17, 19:03
Went to the address on Monroe rd, tiny house back entrance parking. One lady at the door when I arrived. She isn't stunning but decent body, glasses, didn't get her name maybe late 30's. Anyway opted for an hour which was only. 5 and her massage was excellent. One of the best massages to be honest. She teased the whole way thru and did a lot of work all over. The flip came, nice head massage and then to business. She wasn't going to at first, slightly passing over my shaft then asking if I wanted more oil. She just wouldn't do it, but as I helped myself out she got lower and lower and gave me head for about 10 seconds then stopped and made me finish myself. LOL it totally messed with me and even tho it wasn't full it was hot and the massage was great. .7 all together! Might need to try a few more times.She doesn't like to touch you but sure enjoys you touching her nether region.

HDLover
05-23-17, 19:51
She doesn't like to touch you but sure enjoys you touching her nether region.Yes she does. Had fiv and she said no inside while she was really working it. She didn't let me touch her top I thought that was strange. She said no touch you, boss says no. Gave a pretty good HJ using both hands not that she needed to. Hope she stays.

Member #6463
05-24-17, 07:29
I'm looking for a massage with H. E and I currently have no experience, any help on PM would be greatly appreciated. Providers, routine, $$ ect.

Wishbone7
05-24-17, 10:25
If you are a first timer, your best bet is to go to a AMP. Read through the forum but almost all of them will / can provide that service. Get the hour, accept the table shower and just let things happen. An hour will cost either 60 or 80 and you should tip 40.

Act like you have done this before and all will be fine.

I'm looking for a massage with H. E and I currently have no experience, any help on PM would be greatly appreciated. Providers, routine, $$ ect.

TubMan34
05-24-17, 13:17
Went to Monroe road based on below review and I must have gotten a different person, mine must have been 50+ Asian lady with excellent massage and thorough but nothing else. Poor English, but when I asked she said she was only one that worked there. Great straight massage, but that's all I would want from her.

You guys sure you got an attractive 30 something?

XpVesta
05-24-17, 15:39
Solace. Liked the pictures and thought of taking one for the team. Reached the place and parked at back. Climbed to first floor, knocked and came out a AA pretty ok. Heave sets both top and below. As soon I entered I could smell and feel a little shady vibes though the place had well decor. I acted pro and took the girl in my arms and started discussing if FS was on menu. She hesited but gave in the signs but I gave some excuses and headed out. You may ask why? Well there was another girl who came out as we were talking and I could clearly tell something weird going on with their body language. AA girl was on something, not sure what but man she was high. So I am sure FS is on menu and others may not feel vibes I felt but this is definitely no for me if the girl is high on meds or what ever.

Kyoto. Been here twice before, both with Jennifer and have had good time but not this time. Saw Tammie. I know there are pretty good reviews people have shared here but one thing I felt missing in her session was a sensual touch to the session. She was all but sensual, infact making jokes and trying to be funny. Sorry but I like my sessions sensual, as that's what I am paying for. Other than that it was usual. 60 plus 140.

HDLover
05-24-17, 15:42
Went to Monroe road based on below review and I must have gotten a different person, mine must have been 50+ Asian lady with excellent massage and thorough but nothing else. Poor English, but when I asked she said she was only one that worked there. Great straight massage, but that's all I would want from her.

You guys sure you got an attractive 30 something?They move the girls / ladies around between the spas. They have at least 5 that I know of. Also most of the Chinese spas the girls will be on the upper side of forty but its common for them to say 38.

XpVesta
05-24-17, 15:48
Saw a posting about a new spa off Arrowhead. They show pics in the ad of their girls which is always nice to see. I got there and the girl was close to the one in the pictures but not sure it was the right one. It was a little disappointing. I don't mind if they tell you the price before hand but wouldn't even start the rub until a tip was paid. Her tips started at $. I can't believe some guys pay that. . 4 for a standard ending is what I usually tip. This was crazy. I was going to leave and she said she could do a 30 min rub for a lower tip. Didn't love my experience. YMMV.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would-you-trade-a-few-bucks-to-feel-like-a-million/34212777Agree with the nature of experience which was dissapointing. Drew in Celeste. The pics are not hers anyways she was cute south american. Took an hr. I'll be honest the massage was good and OTC was not an issue. On the flip she started asking for more tip before I could even touch her. This was a turn off as I don't like to negotiate and had payed the tip $1. 0 at start with the $1. 0 house fee. Anyways we went on but the biggest no no for me was her attitude. As if she was lying there as a dead meet. No FS, though I feel other attendants may be open to it once you are regular. But for me I am not going back, unless I read s really good report on some other attendant there.

Monger913
05-24-17, 16:39
I went there several months ago. They had advertised a foot massage and I was honestly wanting a foot massage. I would have also taken a joyful finish. I think I met the 50-something. There was another woman there -.

Younger, very slim and somewhat attractive. The older one insisted she take me. Like she was trying to keep the younger one away form me. I got a thorough massage. The foot massage was very firm. Too firm. Nothing else was offered or hinted. No reason for me to return. The older woman seemed to have a little attitude.

You guys sure you got an attractive 30 something?

DayTimeFun
05-25-17, 07:42
Agree with the nature of experience which was dissapointing. Drew in Celeste. The pics are not hers anyways she was cute south american. Took an hr. I'll be honest the massage was good and OTC was not an issue. On the flip she started asking for more tip before I could even touch her. This was a turn off as I don't like to negotiate and had payed the tip $1. 0 at start with the $1. 0 house fee. Anyways we went on but the biggest no no for me was her attitude. As if she was lying there as a dead meet. No FS, though I feel other attendants may be open to it once you are regular. But for me I am not going back, unless I read s really good report on some other attendant there.I had a similar experience a couple months ago. $1. 0 house fee for hour. Cute little mixed chick gets naked and OK massage. Bottom line all you will get is a HJ for another $1. 0. Really a lousy return on your investment. Doubt they will be in business 6 months from now. I will stick with Capri.

XpVesta
05-25-17, 21:50
I had a similar experience a couple months ago. $1. 0 house fee for hour. Cute little mixed chick gets naked and OK massage. Bottom line all you will get is a HJ for another $1. 0. Really a lousy return on your investment. Doubt they will be in business 6 months from now. I will stick with Capri.Yeah me too. But with capri too, have not seen any new promising attendant. I'm bored with the current lot they have.

Cdmanoise
05-26-17, 15:28
Hit Galaxy again another good session with Mimi wish more could be had but they are consistently good.You always know what you will get. A consistently GREAT massage with HE.

It always gets you there.

It's a decent ride, but not very comfortable yet not bad. Like 40 something year old Asian women.

It will give you nothing more than a ride to where your going and it's always a dependable ride.

Galaxy has always been my old go to when I get disgusted with the unknowns and annoyances of many other AMP's in this area.

Cdmanoise
05-26-17, 15:31
If you are a first timer, your best bet is to go to a AMP. Read through the forum but almost all of them will / can provide that service. Get the hour, accept the table shower and just let things happen. An hour will cost either 60 or 80 and you should tip 40.

Act like you have done this before and all will be fine.I'm amazed newbies still come on seeking info with few to no posts. If you read through the forum, there are many quotes of "RTFM". Are folks really too lazy just to read through a bit?

Dockers55
05-26-17, 15:34
Or better yet, RTFF. The general rule here, is that you give info before you start asking for it.

I'm amazed newbies still come on seeking info with few to no posts. If you read through the forum, there are many quotes of "RTFM". Are folks really too lazy just to read through a bit?

Cdmanoise
05-26-17, 16:17
Or better yet, RTFF. The general rule here, is that you give info before you start asking for it.Right. That's what I meant. Thanks for the correction. Too used to hearing RTFM when something goes wrong with a project:).

Monger913
05-26-17, 21:21
There are several places I never see mentioned (or very rarely):

Sakura.

Midori.

Bali.

Aloha.

What gives?

Honest Able
05-26-17, 23:29
I have been lurking on this site for a while and decided to make my first Visit to a MP today. I really appreciate everyone's input so here is mine:

My first stop was JC spa in Pineville. I wasn't expecting too much from this place but I was at least expecting expecting​ a HE. All I got was a light rub from a decent looking woman in her 40's named Flower. I screwed up, I think, when I told her that I had never been there before. She is new there and I am new to the sport. Bad combination. I did get worked up with high expectations and decided to keep trying.

Ruby. I stopped and had a couple of pints and proceeded to Ruby's​. I spoke to Mama, told her I needed an hour and that I had been there before. She escorted me to the room and before I could get undressed, BB came in. I layed down and she climbed on my back and started the message. I was a little more aggressive this time about what I wanted and was a little more hands on. Good rub and happy. I will definitely return.

RWarNmsn69
05-27-17, 04:08
I have been lurking on this site for a while and decided to make my first Visit to a MP today. I really appreciate everyone's input so here is mine:

My first stop was JC spa in Pineville. I wasn't expecting too much from this place but I was at least expecting expecting​ a HE. All I got was a light rub from a decent looking woman in her 40's named Flower. I screwed up, I think, when I told her that I had never been there before. She is new there and I am new to the sport. Bad combination. I did get worked up with high expectations and decided to keep trying.

Ruby. I stopped and had a couple of pints and proceeded to Ruby's​. I spoke to Mama, told her I needed an hour and that I had been there before. She escorted me to the room and before I could get undressed, BB came in. I layed down and she climbed on my back and started the message. I was a little more aggressive this time about what I wanted and was a little more hands on. Good rub and happy. I will definitely return.Thanks for the review, HonestAble, and welcome to the hobby. A little liquid encouragement never hurts to calm those first time jitters!

Safe mongering and sugaring!

Member #5689
05-27-17, 22:30
I have reported on Aloha several times and so have a few others I would try the search button at the top but mamasan is great they have had some good girls in the past but most of the recent girls have all but abandon the rub part five minutes of half assed rub and on to the flip. If they would get back to a good rub it would be my go to place. I have also seen multiple reports on midori you could find those on the search tab also but it's been a long time since I was there and only once so I can't give you any info on them.

There are several places I never see mentioned (or very rarely):

Sakura.

Midori.

Bali.

Aloha.

What gives?