PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Lafinbare
08-13-17, 21:57
Never been there thought I might give it a try. Drove by around 8 pm crowd of folks from restaurant and club out side. Sorry, but if you are trying to be stealthy this is not the place. Rudy you need to move.Most guys Drive around to back of strip mall, use back door. Well lit and signage there. About six steps up if I remember correctly.

Mark1239
08-14-17, 09:33
Most guys Drive around to back of strip mall, use back door. Well lit and signage there. About six steps up if I remember correctly.I went by there on Saturday. Like you said, busy out front. The girl was tall and pretty but gave me the impression I was bothering her by being there. Paid for hour and was push out after 30 minutes. 10 of which was Table a Shower by the lady in charge.

Steveeboy
08-14-17, 17:03
Had a daydream today and wanted to pass along. Attractive Asian works out of her condo in uptown. Safe location, clean, great massage and a reluctant HE on the flip. Considering it was my first time, well worth a visit.

Monger913
08-14-17, 22:45
She's called the "Asian on Church. ".

Had a daydream today and wanted to pass along. Attractive Asian works out of her condo in uptown. Safe location, clean, great massage and a reluctant HE on the flip. Considering it was my first time, well worth a visit.

LurkingFan
08-14-17, 22:55
A law was passed in July that "authorizes the NC Board of Massage and Bodywork therapy to license and establish rules for establishments that provide massage and bodywork therapy services. The effective date is October 1st, 2017. ".

EggplantQn
08-15-17, 10:39
Seems like an odd thing for a first time poster to post.

A law was passed in July that "authorizes the NC Board of Massage and Bodywork therapy to license and establish rules for establishments that provide massage and bodywork therapy services. The effective date is October 1st, 2017. "..

BadTtBone
08-15-17, 12:45
We all have to stop using the words massage and body rub in our vocabulary. With this new bill coming into effect the providers are freaking out when you use these words. There will be more UTR's out there and they will be more careful taking the new guys. Sorry but that will be how it is for us and them. So if you find a few good ones keep there number and as spa's close down they will have a way to contact you are you will be able to still contact them.
It's my understanding it go into effect Dec 1 can anyone confirm that info. Be safe and be on watch.

EggplantQn
08-15-17, 13:06
It is Oct 1, 2017. There has always been an issue saying massage to the providers, but yes this will heighten their paranoia more for sure.

We all have to stop using the words massage and body rub in our vocabulary. With this new bill coming into effect the providers are freaking out when you use these words. There will be more UTR's out there and they will be more careful taking the new guys. Sorry but that will be how it is for us and them. So if you find a few good ones keep there number and as spa's close down they will have a way to contact you are you will be able to still contact them.
It's my understanding it go into effect Dec 1 can anyone confirm that info. Be safe and be on watch.

DollarBill50
08-15-17, 13:16
BTB!

I had the One Spa on Statesville Road tell me that they don't do massages. The term is "RELAXATION" I believe. So if you use that term I think that you will get the results you want.

DollarBill50
08-15-17, 13:38
So I had some time on my hands and I started to reading this forum on other cities around the US. Now is it me and the ones I read or are there a lot of cities that have providers and Spas that are giving out FS without condoms? I mean I was read a few and the girls even suggest not to use one. I'm like WOW. These guys are taking the chance of a life time. Even in the ATL FS without Covers is being had. But you know what? I can't say I wouldn't try it one time if it was offered. Some tight little thang with no cover on would have me filling her up in a matter of minutes. LOLOLOL!! I wouldn't last.

OK ROAD TRIP FOR ME!

EggplantQn
08-15-17, 14:25
That's a huge risk not only to the provider, her clients, and their spouses or future partners. Some STDs takes time to actually show up. Like me, most of us are married.

So I had some time on my hands and I started to reading this forum on other cities around the US. Now is it me and the ones I read or are there a lot of cities that have providers and Spas that are giving out FS without condoms? I mean I was read a few and the girls even suggest not to use one. I'm like WOW. These guys are taking the chance of a life time. Even in the ATL FS without Covers is being had. But you know what? I can't say I wouldn't try it one time if it was offered. Some tight little thang with no cover on would have me filling her up in a matter of minutes. LOLOLOL!! I wouldn't last.

OK ROAD TRIP FOR ME!.

Monger913
08-15-17, 17:38
To my knowledge, no one has ever received more than you did on your first visit.

She's called the "Asian on Church. ".

Steveeboy
08-15-17, 22:33
WRC is in Rock Hill which I know is in SC but Charlotte seems like a better place to post.

Nice massage, clean location but nothing special on the menu. Not sure I'd spend any more.

Time on this one.

MustUask
08-16-17, 13:44
WRC is in Rock Hill which I know is in SC but Charlotte seems like a better place to post.

Nice massage, clean location but nothing special on the menu. Not sure I'd spend any more.

Time on this one.I've been there 5 times left happy three times.

HaydenBerg
08-16-17, 18:36
What is her details? I'm interested.

HaydenBerg
08-16-17, 20:42
Anybody know anything on her?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-body-rubbing-is-amazing-my-place-is-quiet-my-clients-is-satisfying-48/40275013

SpaGuy216
08-16-17, 21:45
Saw that Paris is back in the lineup I really enjoy visiting Capri and visiting with her. I have tried for several days to book an appointment. It's like pulling teeth and hitting a brick wall all in one. I know everyone is on the edge right now, but I have been there before and still no luck. Anyone having similar issues? Any good playing fields out there?

Be safe-.

SpaGuy.

NC Transplant
08-17-17, 03:45
I think she has been mentioned before and not too favorably either.

Anybody know anything on her?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-body-rubbing-is-amazing-my-place-is-quiet-my-clients-is-satisfying-48/40275013

FiveOfSix
08-17-17, 05:50
I think she has been mentioned before and not too favorably either.She pops up in Asheville on occasion. Lots of upsell but definately not worth it.

PaintSplat
08-17-17, 15:30
I've been there 5 times left happy three times.What was the damage?

Cosmo123
08-17-17, 21:38
She charged me 120 and tried a 40 up-charge but I told her I only had 20 and I left happy.

What was the damage?

GodzB
08-17-17, 23:18
South Charlotte Spa on Westinghouse has been pretty good to me. I don't do massage parlors usually, but I felt like getting an actual massage, and after seeing the girl I saw, I decided to gently see if more was on the table during the flip, and she was totally cool with it. Left after a full nude HE with Toni for just one big one. Not too bad. Rub was decent and I left grinning.

NC9876
08-18-17, 14:51
Busy summer. These are not all in the order of the visits.

Crown Point. Stopped by late on a rainy day, the only women there said I was the only person to come by, She was older and filling in for the regular girl. Not great looking but great table shower and massage so good I almost feel asleep. She flipped me and paid great attention plenty of mutual touch and she enjoyed getting off. When we were done I looked up and had been there 90 minutes gave her a extra tip and went one my way.

Visited about 2 weeks after that and the regular was back shower and massage were not as good but the ending was, she didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the other one.

Joyce. Had some time at lunch and she is close to work, dam she likes to talk. But she is nice for a quick rub and tug and the price is right. Wouldn't want anything more than that.

Golden SPA. Got sick of sitting in traffic so I pulled in figured that would help with the traffic situation. The women was not great looking bad teeth but a tight body. Good shower and massage was good for that place. But this women had the longest nipples I have ever seen the more I suckled the harder and longer they got paid no attention to the rest of her body. I swear they got to well over and inch and she loved them sucked, actually exploded all over as she kept feeding them to me.

Eli. First visit with Eli, kind of an odd spot off independence she shares with another women that I didn't get any info about. She is pretty and has curves in all of the right spots and has a great personality. Full sensual nude body rub right from the start with everything available if wanted. She was so seductive I could not resist and she sucks with the best of them. She got between my legs and looked me in the eye as she took everything and left no mess on me or her. Will repeat.

Ali. She is always accomadating and is a real sweetheart. Goes out of her way to make you happy always a great massage and the more you go the better things get, lets just say she is very sweet. Will always go back when I can. I owe her a visit.

Need to pay Kimberly a visit as its been awhile and miss that body and conversation.

Legit Rub. I have come to love a good massage so I tried a legit provider so see how much the difference is. Dam if I could get one of these with the benefits of the others they would be rich in no time. But anyways very cute women about late 30's I would say totally legit but she did show some signs. I am sure nothing will come of it but will try a few more times if nothing more then the massage. Can't give any details since she is legit and I don't want to blow any possibility of even a light brush or 2.

MobyDick90
08-19-17, 07:03
Has anyone gone for a test drive with theses ladies?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-service-private-relaxing-environment-be-serviced-by-the-best/46255408

Peace.

Moby.

CarolinaDuck6
08-19-17, 12:32
What is her details? I'm interested.Sounds like the church street Asian to a tee. Makes you start. Then her. Then back to you. Then her. Geezus it was a battle. LOL I honestly think she likes watching you stroke yourself is the only thing I can think of.

Monger913
08-19-17, 15:28
First time to galaxy spa and I saw Sophia.

Based upon other reports here, what I received was the same high quality care everyone else had received.

1. 2 total damage.

Definitely will return.

MustUask
08-20-17, 09:45
What was the damage?Massage is. 5 or. 6 depending on her mood that day. Happiness is. 4.

MustUask
08-20-17, 10:02
A law was passed in July that "authorizes the NC Board of Massage and Bodywork therapy to license and establish rules for establishments that provide massage and bodywork therapy services. The effective date is October 1st, 2017. ".Upon sitting here and ruminating over this topic, I really don't think it's going to have that big of an impact at all. All of these rub and tug places that we go to in North Carolina, none of them have an actual nclmbt number. When they say they are licensed; what their meaning is that they have a business license. Also if you look at the names of all these places we go I don't think any of them have the word massage or Bodywork in the actual name of their establishment. If you notice they all call themselves spas. Okay, so they can't say the word massage or Bodywork in the ads on Craigslist and Backpage anymore. That is not a biggie, they can say kneading your body or rubbing your body; or any other synonym for massage. Like an the Chinese woman who works in Pineville. I haven't seen her advertising in months but she's still giving massages. And she does not have a North Carolina license to do that. She has a certificate for a Reiki course that she completed online. I don't see this law affecting her business whatsoever. So I really think this is Much Ado About Nothing.

Honest Able
08-20-17, 10:45
Can't seem to find any info on JC therapy in Pineville? Anyone partake in this one? Liking the location.All that I got at JC Spa was a bad massage. I won't be back. Flower was the name of my provider.

Member #5660
08-20-17, 19:04
Upon sitting here and ruminating over this topic, I really don't think it's going to have that big of an impact at all. All of these rub and tug places that we go to in North Carolina, none of them have an actual nclmbt number. When they say they are licensed; what their meaning is that they have a business license. Also if you look at the names of all these places we go I don't think any of them have the word massage or Bodywork in the actual name of their establishment. If you notice they all call themselves spas. Okay, so they can't say the word massage or Bodywork in the ads on Craigslist and Backpage anymore. That is not a biggie, they can say kneading your body or rubbing your body; or any other synonym for massage. Like an the Chinese woman who works in Pineville. I haven't seen her advertising in months but she's still giving massages. And she does not have a North Carolina license to do that. She has a certificate for a Reiki course that she completed online. I don't see this law affecting her business whatsoever. So I really think this is Much Ado About Nothing.http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professiona-therapist-with-amazing-body-work-pineville-near-outback-on-hwy-51/20644682

Shakey1965
08-20-17, 23:03
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professiona-therapist-with-amazing-body-work-pineville-near-outback-on-hwy-51/20644682No extras there from everything I've read on here.

Member #5660
08-21-17, 08:06
No extras there from everything I've read on here.That's basically true.

MustUask
08-21-17, 08:42
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professiona-therapist-with-amazing-body-work-pineville-near-outback-on-hwy-51/20644682Not sure what your point was here, but Ann isn't licensed to give massages. So, all she has to do is drop the word massage from her ad and she's good. If she was licensed, this would have been on her ad: license info: NC LMBT #15275 SC # 10057.

Any real therapist will ALWAYS have the license info in their ad.

Sti3288
08-21-17, 09:33
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-spa-40-special-talented-y-ung-staff/33508801

I am tempted to try this place out. Does anyone here been there before? How much did you spend and what services were offered?

TIA.

TwistedFace
08-21-17, 11:54
I went to Asiana Massage Spa on Monroe road and experienced the worst experience I have ever endured at a spa. Senior members can PM me for details but let me just say that if you are ever at this spa and are offered a massage by old lady named Pipi, run away!

Member #5660
08-21-17, 12:08
Not sure what your point was here, but Ann isn't licensed to give massages. So, all she has to do is drop the word massage from her ad and she's good. If she was licensed, this would have been on her ad: license info: NC LMBT #15275 SC # 10057.

Any real therapist will ALWAYS have the license info in their ad.I know she is not licensed. Point if there was one was she still has an ad just not on Craigslist. That was it. Not sure why you used the license example of a dude though LOL

"I haven't seen her advertising in months".

DollarBill50
08-21-17, 14:06
I believe that you are talking about "Church Street Asian" (as she is know on here) Heard that she give a great massage and depends on other things she will even do a HE for you. My question is. Does she allow roaming. UTC or OTC? That is what I want to know. If it UTC, it could lead to more later.

JBob51
08-21-17, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ScottNc123
08-21-17, 21:35
Does anyone have any info on either of these ladies? I have had fun with Kristina, Khloe, and Sage in the past, but have not met either of these ladies. Thanks in advance for any info.

Cshu76
08-22-17, 09:33
I believe that you are talking about "Church Street Asian" (as she is know on here) Heard that she give a great massage and depends on other things she will even do a HE for you. My question is. Does she allow roaming. UTC or OTC? That is what I want to know. If it UTC, it could lead to more later.Been able to get a little OTC roaming, but not a lot, she does have a fantastic ass, firm as hell. The ending has gotten a lot better and she has even added in a little teasing before the flip. I have pushed her pretty hard for a BJ, and just don't think that's going to happen, but for a great massage and nice finish she has become a great option for me.

JackDroxFourMe
08-22-17, 11:09
New "Spa" advertising off Monroe near Mcalpine Creek Park entrance. Apple Spa is off the road, tucked away in a small business complex. At first it felt like just the right kind of shady but when I pulled up I noticed its flanked by a salon and a cleaning service that might draw attention. Kind of dumpy inside, June's tits looked so good falling out in her pink nightie that I barely noticed that she was 50. Good TS followed by average massage. Negotiations began on the flip. Everything is on the menu. 60 got me a nude handshake. She looked better with the nightie on. Probably won't return.

JWarner13
08-22-17, 12:37
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-spa-40-special-talented-y-ung-staff/33508801

I am tempted to try this place out. Does anyone here been there before? How much did you spend and what services were offered?

TIA.Always had a good dream here full menu available TS is great.

IH8HJsAz
08-22-17, 18:50
Upon sitting here and ruminating over this topic, I really don't think it's going to have that big of an impact at all. All of these rub and tug places that we go to in North Carolina, none of them have an actual nclmbt number. When they say they are licensed; what their meaning is that they have a business license. Also if you look at the names of all these places we go I don't think any of them have the word massage or Bodywork in the actual name of their establishment. If you notice they all call themselves spas. Okay, so they can't say the word massage or Bodywork in the ads on Craigslist and Backpage anymore. That is not a biggie, they can say kneading your body or rubbing your body; or any other synonym for massage. Like an the Chinese woman who works in Pineville. I haven't seen her advertising in months but she's still giving massages. And she does not have a North Carolina license to do that. She has a certificate for a Reiki course that she completed online. I don't see this law affecting her business whatsoever. So I really think this is Much Ado About Nothing.I have to agree. It will only be enforced during close elections to look like they are protecting the public from the evil women of ill-repute. I think they should just call themselves relaxation centers like they do in Texas, and a couple of other places. The law in, and of itself is another of those see we are doing something, and then they all went to their favorite spa after passing the law.

CharlotteMath
08-22-17, 19:12
Other than shorting on time a bit. Decent place. See my previous reviews.

MustUask
08-22-17, 19:34
Always had a good dream here full menu available TS is great.I'll say this, its an American spa, so expect to PAY for anything. Just a handshake clothed is going to run you $.

HDLover
08-22-17, 20:45
New "Spa" advertising off Monroe near Mcalpine Creek Park entrance. Apple Spa is off the road, tucked away in a small business complex. At first it felt like just the right kind of shady but when I pulled up I noticed its flanked by a salon and a cleaning service that might draw attention. Kind of dumpy inside, June's tits looked so good falling out in her pink nightie that I barely noticed that she was 50. Good TS followed by average massage. Negotiations began on the flip. Everything is on the menu. 60 got me a nude handshake. She looked better with the nightie on. Probably won't return.I too stopped in. I was there shortly after opening and an older lady let me in. I think I woke them up because when I walked in the doors to empty rooms were open and mattress and bedding was on the floor of two rooms. I asked for rates and she quoted. 5 hh and. 8 hr. I took a pass and told her too much for hh and didn't have time for hr. She dropped the price to. 4 and. 6 but I still walked. Don't know if she was going to be the provider or not but was not much to look at that early and fresh out of bed.

CoochieMac
08-24-17, 08:09
This lady runs ad daily. Studio is in a small office bldg. Private but not secluded with many businesses in the building. She is as pictured. Totally legit great massage. Kept me covered most of the time. . 60 hr and didn't ask for tip. Looks like she offers facials and other services for females For me, I find places with FS give bad or no massage. If they give decent massages, he only. If you get a great massage and service, no extras. Haven't seen place with great massage and FS since Kings Spa in Augusta closed. Anyone with better info?

DollarBill50
08-24-17, 12:46
You are right. The massage was just great the one time I visited her. But I got nothing after that. Not even a HE. I see that she has moved up to the HE for the guys. That my prompt for another visit from me. But only if I want a legit massage. Anything outside of that I will pass.

For an asian girl, she does have a nice ass though. I just never touch it.

Been able to get a little OTC roaming, but not a lot, she does have a fantastic ass, firm as hell. The ending has gotten a lot better and she has even added in a little teasing before the flip. I have pushed her pretty hard for a BJ, and just don't think that's going to happen, but for a great massage and nice finish she has become a great option for me.

DollarBill50
08-24-17, 12:48
Am I missing something with this review?

Other than shorting on time a bit. Decent place. See my previous reviews.

CarolinaDuck6
08-24-17, 12:59
Always had a good dream here full menu available TS is great.I am more of an indie than a spa guy but damn, the women in this ad look insane. What is the damage for a massage with a no hander at the end? Decent massage?

CarolinaDuck6
08-24-17, 13:05
That's basically true.That's too bad because she looks pretty damn cute and has a good location too.

MustUask
08-24-17, 23:07
This lady runs ad daily. Studio is in a small office bldg. Private but not secluded with many businesses in the building. She is as pictured. Totally legit great massage. Kept me covered most of the time. . 60 hr and didn't ask for tip. Looks like she offers facials and other services for females For me, I find places with FS give bad or no massage. If they give decent massages, he only. If you get a great massage and service, no extras. Haven't seen place with great massage and FS since Kings Spa in Augusta closed. Anyone with better info?You do know that isn't An in those pictures? It's just a reasonably close image, not it's NOT her. As far as full service AND a great massage. Don't think that'll ever happen.

CoochieMac
08-25-17, 07:33
You do know that isn't An in those pictures? It's just a reasonably close image, not it's NOT her. As far as full service AND a great massage. Don't think that'll ever happen.Bro, you just laid down some Nobel prize standard info. I didn't even get the ladies name, you are the recon chief in general.

TarHeel85
08-25-17, 15:59
A few days late, but I went to visit Kyoto on Wednesday afternoon and mamasan said there was a new girl. I told her that would be fine. A few moments later in in walks an amazing woman with nice legs and nice big titts. She gave an excellent table shower with lots of teasing. Once in the room she gave a good massage with lots of teasing which I liked. After the standard tip for full service was given she undressed. Boys, her body is amazing. Nice tight ass and the tits were damn near perfect. Nice and perky. To me they felt natural, if they weren't then she's had the best boob job ever. I rolled to my back and she got on the table. I began to suck her tits while I rubbed her pussy. Not sure if she was into it, but she actually let me slide a finger in and I realized she was super tight. After a minute I think she realized what I was doing and I had to stop LOL. Once done with that on went the cover and she began the CBJ. She then told me to stand up as she laid on her back with her head off the table. The deep threat felt great. While I fucked her face I teased her nipples and rubbed her clit. After several minutes of that I had her sick my balls while I stroked myself to get nice and hard. I just had to get in that tight pussy. I leaned her on the table and once I was in I began to pound that tight pussy. It was so damn tight it didn't take long at all to finish up. Once finished she had me lay back on the table and continued to massage and tease me. Toward the end mamasan knocked on the door and Cookie must have told her.

She wasn't done because we stayed in there another 5 minutes. After I check my watch I realized my time actually ran over 10 minutes. I will definitely be paying her another visit.

Oh also, if you're into it, she kept trying to play with my ass. The teasing was nice but having a finger in there isn't my thing.

Pete4444
08-25-17, 21:11
Always had a good dream here full menu available TS is great.Maybe they should rename that place "Big Cans".

CarolinaDuck6
08-25-17, 23:29
Always had a good dream here full menu available TS is great.Ok so I usually roll with the Indies so I haven't been to AMP in forever, but am now considering based on some reviews. Toss up between this one and kyoto. Any insight shoot me a PM!

Sclimo1
08-26-17, 04:53
A few days late, but I went to visit Kyoto on Wednesday afternoon and mamasan said there was a new girl. I told her that would be fine. A few moments later in in walks an amazing woman with nice legs and nice big titts. She gave an excellent table shower with lots of teasing. Once in the room she gave a good massage with lots of teasing which I liked. After the standard tip for full service was given she undressed. Boys, her body is amazing. Nice tight ass and the tits were damn near perfect. Nice and perky. To me they felt natural, if they weren't then she's had the best boob job ever. I rolled to my back and she got on the table. I began to suck her tits while I rubbed her pussy. Not sure if she was into it, but she actually let me slide a finger in and I realized she was super tight. After a minute I think she realized what I was doing and I had to stop LOL. Once done with that on went the cover and she began the CBJ. She then told me to stand up as she laid on her back with her head off the table. The deep threat felt great. While I fucked her face I teased her nipples and rubbed her clit. After several minutes of that I had her sick my balls while I stroked myself to get nice and hard. I just had to get in that tight pussy. I leaned her on the table and once I was in I began to pound that tight pussy. It was so damn tight it didn't take long at all to finish up. Once finished she had me lay back on the table and continued to massage and tease me. Toward the end mamasan knocked on the door and Cookie must have told her.

She wasn't done because we stayed in there another 5 minutes. After I check my watch I realized my time actually ran over 10 minutes. I will definitely be paying her another visit.

Oh also, if you're into it, she kept trying to play with my ass. The teasing was nice but having a finger in there isn't my thing.Totally agree with TarHeel's review of Cookie at Kyoto. My visit with her on Weds am Was just as hot! See her before she goes.

CoochieMac
08-26-17, 09:09
Totally agree with TarHeel's review of Cookie at Kyoto. My visit with her on Weds am Was just as hot! See her before she goes.After reading these reviews, I just had see this new thing in town. Like those before me, I arrived for the occasion with a throbbing member. I couldn't contain my enthusiasm when that bad lady showed me her thang. I went to work on that tight stuff with my hard 8, and man it was the best. I had to work it a little to get the full effect and then she did a squirt job on me. A knock at door was the "time's up" signal but she was laid out and responded then pulled me back in. I finished after her 2nd squirt and had to admire it for minute before leaving. Total cost was around 2, but worth it all. Really was very little massaging before the action, but I'm not complaining.

AliKhan
08-26-17, 10:11
Totally agree with TarHeel's review of Cookie at Kyoto. My visit with her on Weds am Was just as hot! See her before she goes.Kyoto address?

CarolinaDuck6
08-26-17, 22:03
Kyoto address?Its a AMP. Google it.

CharlotteMath
08-28-17, 13:22
Am I missing something with this review?That was supposed to be in reference to CLT VIP. I messed up attaching the previous message. My apologies.

Pwils122
08-29-17, 08:09
Just wondered if anyone has a report on this place. Don't remember seeing anything about it and can't search the forums with two letter words. Appreciate any info.

http://qimensspa.com

Finger Bang
08-29-17, 09:42
Judging from their ads it's a Men's Spa. Meaning men only, including the therapists!

Important to know going in.

Just wondered if anyone has a report on this place. Don't remember seeing anything about it and can't search the forums with two letter words. Appreciate any info.

http://qimensspa.com

Pwils122
08-29-17, 16:25
Judging from their ads it's a Men's Spa. Meaning men only, including the therapists!

Important to know going in.Thats what I was thinking so will give it a miss.

Member #5660
08-29-17, 17:27
Thats what I was thinking so will give it a miss.That LGBT equal rights flag in the upper right hand side of the website is a dead giveaway to stay away.

CoochieMac
08-29-17, 19:13
That LGBT equal rights flag in the upper right hand side of the website is a dead giveaway to stay away.Ain't no plan with a man! This is the 80's and I'm down with the ladies!

ClarkW
08-30-17, 11:30
Lined up an appointment, when in, NOT EVEN CLOSE to resembling what was in the ad. Walked out, as we all should do when presented with false advertising!

Hi Guys I'm Katie and new to the area and looking to meet some nice guys.

Want a body rub in a nice relaxing office suite.

No stress just relaxation and pampering you.

The pics are me and they are real.

Just text me or call me at 704-255-4102.

Ask for Katie and yes I have a spinner body.

Looking forward to making new friends, Katie.

Available 11 to 8 pm for your covienece. Same sexy spinner with new number.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/katie-a-petite-spinner-treat-25/34904010

DollarBill50
08-30-17, 11:40
You mean the girl didn't look as close to the girl in the pic?

Lined up an appointment, when in, NOT EVEN CLOSE to resembling what was in the ad. Walked out, as we all should do when presented with false advertising!

Hi Guys I'm Katie and new to the area and looking to meet some nice guys.

Want a body rub in a nice relaxing office suite.

No stress just relaxation and pampering you.

The pics are me and they are real.

Just text me or call me at 704-255-4102.

Ask for Katie and yes I have a spinner body.

Looking forward to making new friends, Katie.

Available 11 to 8 pm for your covienece. Same sexy spinner with new number.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/katie-a-petite-spinner-treat-25/34904010

EggplantQn
08-31-17, 11:29
From their old website, you could pick a female or male therapist. However, they are open to clients that are gay. I guess you would have to contact them for more info. This was their old site http://www.erosmensspa.com/. I've personally never been or have I known anyone to go there. Think people are just as you confused as you about it. Lol

Just wondered if anyone has a report on this place. Don't remember seeing anything about it and can't search the forums with two letter words. Appreciate any info. If you go, report back.

http://qimensspa.com.

RodneyMan
08-31-17, 22:26
I want to do another confirmation, if you are an AMP fan run don't walk to see Cookie at Kyoto. I see 8 or 10 different provides each month and normally 3 or 4 AMP's each month. She was as passionate as any provider I have seen in a while. Great attitude solid TS and arhough not much as far as a massage it is very sensua getting you worked up. I did not get a squirt as mentioned she appeared to enjoy it all. Date multiple positions and great CBJ all over the room. Will keep repeating as long as she is around.

BadTtBone
09-01-17, 10:53
Looks like you found a nice one. I might just stop by and have a Cookie to go with my milk. Been forever since I had a nice table shower and good rub.

I want to do another confirmation, if you are an AMP fan run don't walk to see Cookie at Kyoto. I see 8 or 10 different provides each month and normally 3 or 4 AMP's each month. She was as passionate as any provider I have seen in a while. Great attitude solid TS and arhough not much as far as a massage it is very sensua getting you worked up. I did not get a squirt as mentioned she appeared to enjoy it all. Date multiple positions and great CBJ all over the room. Will keep repeating as long as she is around.

XpVesta
09-01-17, 12:18
I want to do another confirmation, if you are an AMP fan run don't walk to see Cookie at Kyoto. I see 8 or 10 different provides each month and normally 3 or 4 AMP's each month. She was as passionate as any provider I have seen in a while. Great attitude solid TS and arhough not much as far as a massage it is very sensua getting you worked up. I did not get a squirt as mentioned she appeared to enjoy it all. Date multiple positions and great CBJ all over the room. Will keep repeating as long as she is around.Is she in 20's or usual 40's? Can you please give more info on her.

Thanks.

Puff
09-01-17, 13:16
I want to do another confirmation, if you are an AMP fan run don't walk to see Cookie at Kyoto. I see 8 or 10 different provides each month and normally 3 or 4 AMP's each month. She was as passionate as any provider I have seen in a while. Great attitude solid TS and arhough not much as far as a massage it is very sensua getting you worked up. I did not get a squirt as mentioned she appeared to enjoy it all. Date multiple positions and great CBJ all over the room. Will keep repeating as long as she is around.Yes she is a gem. I just wish I had more funding. I would keep going back for more.

RodneyMan
09-01-17, 15:52
Is she in 20's or usual 40's? Can you please give more info on her.

Thanks.She is about 30 maybe little younger. Great figure fuller than most asians c cups and all around nice figure.

Cosmo123
09-01-17, 16:13
8 to 10 a month? You need a GF.

Yes she is a gem. I just wish I had more funding. I would keep going back for more.

BadTtBone
09-01-17, 22:27
There is nothing wrong with 8 to 10 a month just likes SEX.

Hunter704
09-01-17, 23:49
Hey guys, long time lurker here but never reported. I feel that its time to contribute. I have gone to VIP a couple of time over the years and I went again today, it was busy so only did 30 min. Got Umi. Decent massage for AMP. Small frame with A cups. Dropped the tip and off we went. Got the job done but I had better at VIP before. If anyone wants more info PM me.

NC Transplant
09-02-17, 10:39
Damn that adds up. I wish I had that kind of dough.

There is nothing wrong with 8 to 10 a month just likes SEX.

Member #5660
09-02-17, 10:44
Damn that adds up. I wish I had that kind of dough.Even at $100 a pop that is $1000 a month or $12,000 a year plus. Insane.

Corvette704
09-02-17, 17:28
She is about 30 maybe little younger. Great figure fuller than most asians c cups and all around nice figure.Dos she allow DATY or kissing?

RodneyMan
09-03-17, 15:33
Dos she allow DATY or kissing?Yes she did allow DATY and for all yes I see that many and am lucky the funds allow. I will try to post more often but I seem to catch some sh! Ty comments when I do post. I have also provided a lot of feed back to questions and when I have asked two only two the crickets are more responsive. Saw Phoenix at VIP last week while she was in town. Nice time and typical AMP. She has a tattoo of a Phoenix on her right shoulder. While I am on here I set up a time for the Asian at exit 64 listed. I showed up and was given the apt number which is a very nice new apt complex. A guy answered the door and he was there the last time kind of a manager. He asked me to wait behind a little stand up type wall as she had someone in the room I got pissed and left as I diid not want to see the other mongers or them see me. They called back but I had bolted. Same service as girls in hotels but you can push a little more. Sorry to add this on top of questions but will be out of pocket for a few days wanted to pass along.

BadTtBone
09-03-17, 22:51
Looking at it like a habit or a real hobby of the sport. Cool guy and if he has the funds like I do at times I'll burn up the road then take a break as they all start to seem the same.

Damn that adds up. I wish I had that kind of dough.

Even at $100 a pop that is $1000 a month or $12,000 a year plus. Insane.

HepcatsM
09-04-17, 04:32
I went to see Katie this week and walked out on her fake pics. She is no where close to the girl in the pics and had 3" roots were she just needs to go back brunette. Oh her rates are $160 hhr and $$ for the hr. She is not worth $ for hhr. I would just say away from that rip of trailer park hoe.

Monger913
09-04-17, 09:04
This Katie?

This is the second negative report on her. I've never seen her (not my type) but she used to be asssociated with Selena-who has disappeared. I expected more integrity.

http://images5.backpage.com/imager/u/large/269106248/bc35dff3a01e7b578727755e0667cf87.jpg

I went to see Katie this week and walked out on her fake pics. She is no where close to the girl in the pics and had 3" roots were she just needs to go back brunette. Oh her rates are $160 hhr and $$ for the hr. She is not worth $ for hhr. I would just say away from that rip of trailer park hoe.

RodneyMan
09-04-17, 11:34
Looking at it like a habit or a real hobby of the sport. Cool guy and if he has the funds like I do at times I'll burn up the road then take a break as they all start to seem the same.I am traveling this week and will take a break it has become more if a habit to find the right one. I have had several UTR but they like all they come and go.

BadTtBone
09-04-17, 12:54
For the record he it looks like he is talking about Katie. But as far as Selina she is one class act. The word exquisite sums up Selina, Charm, beauty, smart, talented, One of a kind, You will not meet very many ladies with this much class in the business. This is a one of a kind find. She has all the element to sweep you off your feet.

This Katie?

This is the second negative report on her. I've never seen her (not my type) but she used to be asssociated with Selena-who has disappeared. I expected more integrity.

http://images5.backpage.com/imager/u/large/269106248/bc35dff3a01e7b578727755e0667cf87.jpg

HepcatsM
09-04-17, 16:14
This Katie?

http://images5.backpage.com/imager/u/large/269106248/bc35dff3a01e7b578727755e0667cf87.jpgThat's her.

JadedTraveler
09-04-17, 19:37
Soo I've been lurking on here with no screen name or anything for a while. Haven't really partaken in any hobbyist activities for a while but I had started gotten an itch I felt the need to scratch. I have visited VIP and south Charlotte spa before but with all your reviews of cookie at Kyoto; I had to find out for myself.

Guys the hype around this girl does not do her justice. She is one of the best providers I've met in all my travels. She is such a sweetheart, and seems to genuinely enjoy what she is doing. Don't know if that's a fact but its the way it seems. I was a little taken aback when the door first opened by mammasan. Thought, if this is a representation of what the staff is I should have stayed home. Not long after her greeting me and taking me into a room in walks in In my dream she looked about late twenties to early thirties. Hair kinda done in an 80's kind of way. I'm no expert but she seemed to have some C cups that not only looked natural but felt great as well. They both kept asking me if I had visited before to which I honestly replied to with a no. "But you've been in other places?" to which I named the two that I had visited before. Cookie says this is better. Can't help but admire the confidence. Table shower was thorough and while in the hot room I got the opportunity to meet Jennifer. This is when the everything began to get fun. They were joking around and laughing that put both cookie and myself more at ease. Jennifer made sure that I knew That there were four other girls working and that they were all, hot I believe she said. TBH guys I don't know if I might've over compensated in my dream. I hadn't been in the scene and even less seasoned in the Charlotte area so I went with what was standard in my travels. She didn't seem to count it, and she seemed to be more concerned with out doing VIP. To which I was glad to see the effort and enjoyed it. Point is guys if you haven't gone to see this gem, run and do it before she goes back to Atlanta. Put her on your to do list soon. I wasn't impressed when I visited VIP and she left me wanting more.

JT.

RobSmith0307
09-05-17, 11:54
Anyone know what happened to Ivy at Capri? I have followed her back and forth from Capri, to Athenas and back again to Capri. She is my ATF in American Spas, I had to take a break from hobbying for a while and was just told she didn't work at Capri anymore. Wondering if she has gone under the radar on her own?

Thanks!

Monger913
09-05-17, 18:13
That provider that gives a great massage AND a great finish.

This woman seems to be promising that. Anyone know anything?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/getting-is-easy-but-have-you-ever-had-a-real-massage-704-802-2669-intuitive-hands-to-go-too/13325316

☮ and Welcome!!

I'm Nita.

What makes me different?

I've been in this profession for almost a decade. What I've learned is it's nonsense to charge extra for the various modalities offered. Your body will never come to me the same as it did last week so for instance. A client may ask for a deep tissue massage but "your body" may tell me the knot in your back needs stretching or kneading, not necessarily an entire deep tissue massage that may leave you more achy than relieved, energized and ready to concur the day. Allow me to use my expertise and talented-intuitive-hands to decide the correct modality.

Aren't you tired of the same-ole-same "Mall-Version" of massage every visit.

Our body's are complex, so why not match it with varies methods of relaxation.

🔹Therapeutic Massage.

🔹Deep Tissue Massage.

🔹Reiki Energy Release Massage.

🔹Reflexology Massage.

🔹Aromatherapy.

🔹Positive Energy.

🔹Inner Beauty.

🔹Witty Humor.

🔹"THE BEST" Intuitive hands in the SOUTH.

ALL FOR YOU. EVERY SESSION!

Call, Text or Email.

📞 704-802-2669📞.

💕Massage table.

💝Calming Ambiance.

🎼Soothing Music.

🗽Upscale Business Park.

🏥Safe Environment.

🏩Clean.

💆127996;Professional.

Hours:

11 am-5 pm.

7 Days a week.

9700 Research Drive.

Charlotte, NC 28262.

Credit Cards Accepted.

My clients says my hands are magical but I say make an appointment today and you be the judge.

Nita.

NC Transplant
09-05-17, 19:08
If she is the one I am thinking of she has been reviewed here many times and all favorable. She has been around a while.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/getting-is-easy-but-have-you-ever-had-a-real-massage-704-802-2669-intuitive-hands-to-go-too/13325316

☮ and Welcome!!

I'm Nita.

What makes me different?

I've been in this profession for almost a decade. What I've learned is it's nonsense to charge extra for the various modalities offered. Your body will never come to me the same as it did last week so for instance. A client may ask for a deep tissue massage but "your body" may tell me the knot in your back needs stretching or kneading, not necessarily an entire deep tissue massage that may leave you more achy than relieved, energized and ready to concur the day. Allow me to use my expertise and talented-intuitive-hands to decide the correct modality.

🔹Therapeutic Massage.

🔹Deep Tissue Massage.

🔹Reflexology Massage.

🔹Aromatherapy.

🔹Positive Energy.

🔹Inner Beauty.

🔹Witty Humor.

Call, Text or Email.

📞 704-802-2669📞.

💕Massage table.

💝Calming Ambiance.

🎼Soothing Music.

🗽Upscale Business Park.

🏥Safe Environment.

🏩Clean.

💆127996;Professional.

Hours:

11 am-5 pm.

7 Days a week.

9700 Research Drive.

Charlotte, NC 28262.

Credit Cards Accepted.

My clients says my hands are magical but I say make an appointment today and you be the judge.

Nita.

BadTtBone
09-05-17, 19:31
Is this the one that went to Winston Salem as Naomi Carter and is now back in town. I goggled the name and that what I got under another site with her pics. Why the name change and leaving that area?

☮ and Welcome!!

I'm Nita.

What makes me different?

🔹Therapeutic Massage.

🔹Deep Tissue Massage.

🔹Reflexology Massage.

🔹Aromatherapy.

🔹Positive Energy.

🔹Inner Beauty.

🔹Witty Humor.

Call, Text or Email.

📞 704-802-2669📞.

💕Massage table.

💝Calming Ambiance.

🎼Soothing Music.

🗽Upscale Business Park.

🏥Safe Environment.

🏩Clean.

💆127996;Professional.

Hours:

11 am-5 pm.

7 Days a week.

9700 Research Drive.

Charlotte, NC 28262.

Credit Cards Accepted.

Nita.

PlayItAgain
09-06-17, 10:16
Any recommendations near the Univ Park area?

Broke Bad
09-07-17, 11:31
Been to LaVanna twice, both visits with Lilly. Office park off Sam Newell Rd. Chinese therapists in nice facility. No great lookers and no HE, but Lilly gives one of the best legit massages I've ever had, second only to Lighthouse Anne's ashiatsu. She did plenty of light teasing, but no direct contact with Jr. Will help you with self-service, but balks at any more. Ok with me since massage is first rate.

Broke Bad
09-07-17, 15:22
Stopped by the new Apple Spa off Monroe. Greeted by Chinese skank one. Asked if anyone else was available. Introduced to Chinese skank two. Goodbye.

(I feel bad about my chosen descriptor for these two, but it's the word my brain keeps coming up with.).

LordNog
09-07-17, 15:27
Is this the one that went to Winston Salem as Naomi Carter and is now back in town. I goggled the name and that what I got under another site with her pics. Why the name change and leaving that area?She is legit and gives one of the best massages around.

I kinda have an idea why she changed her name and it is not to be deceptive.

Mush Elvii
09-07-17, 21:00
Soo I've been lurking on here with no screen name or anything for a while.

TBH guys I don't know if I might've over compensated in my dream. I hadn't been in the scene and even less seasoned in the Charlotte area so I went with what was standard in my travels. She didn't seem to count it, and she seemed to be more concerned with out doing VIP.

JT.Just curious, what is the standard compensation per your travels?

Are you going with $, or $. 4? What was total duration with her (full hour or less), and was multiple times accounted for in it?

Though we all share common goal and interest, I'm sure we don't want to overboard it or else it'll disrupt the standard everyone else following.

Been planning to check it out myself so thought of inquiring what is realistically feasible!!

Thanks and b safe!!

Monger913
09-08-17, 20:12
First time there.

Greeted at the door by Samara, who was the only one working. After a fairly lengthy interview about what she would and wouldn't do, we agreed on mutual touch and HE for 1. 6.

A truly beautiful woman, a truly horrible rub.

The finish was adequate, but the rules: no biting or licking, don't touch there. Or there. Or there got old.

Will not return. I feel like I paid 1. 0 extra just because she was hot.

I wanted Allie, will hold out next time.

JadedTraveler
09-08-17, 22:02
Just curious, what is the standard compensation per your travels?

Are you going with $, or $. 4? What was total duration with her (full hour or less), and was multiple times accounted for in it?

Though we all share common goal and interest, I'm sure we don't want to overboard it or else it'll disrupt the standard everyone else following.

Been planning to check it out myself so thought of inquiring what is realistically feasible!!

Thanks and b safe!!Standard it's almost always been $. 4 for tip. Sometimes it can get by with less and other times they try to get a little more. I stayed the full hour even after the pop. There was plenty of teasing after but by the time I was back to ready I was already clothed. Don't know if multiples are allowed but if anyone gets a chance to find out let us know. I'd defininately recommend trying it for sure. It is a pleasant experience to say the least.

T Polo
09-08-17, 22:07
First time there
Greeted at the door by Samara, who was the only one working. After a fairly lengthy interview about what she would and wouldn't do, we agreed on mutual touch and HE for 1. 6.

A truly beautiful woman, a truly horrible rub.

The finish was adequate, but the rules: no biting or licking, don't touch there. Or there. Or there got old.

Will not return. I feel like I paid 1. 0 extra just because she was hot.

I wanted Allie, will hold out next time.Go see Allie, Laura or, Camille. All nice. Laura, and Camille are as hot as Samera who is a bit of a primadonna in my opinion.

Bruco
09-09-17, 08:26
Anyone know what happened to Ivy at Capri? I have followed her back and forth from Capri, to Athenas and back again to Capri. She is my ATF in American Spas, I had to take a break from hobbying for a while and was just told she didn't work at Capri anymore. Wondering if she has gone under the radar on her own?

Thanks!Heard there was an incident with another girl at the spa. I'll leave it that, but I wouldn't expect her to be back.

ClarkW
09-10-17, 12:13
Those of you who have met Ali know that it is a wonderful experience, and now she has a friend to help. So give her a call if you already know her. If not, I can share her digits for trusted members.

MeandHer
09-10-17, 17:52
Are there any recommendations for somewhere that is OK with female massages. And they have to be pretty if I take her to a place that has pictures of girls that look like a 10 and a 3 comes out she's not going to be OK with is going anymore.

Monger913
09-10-17, 20:35
Met Mimi for the first time.

TS was extremely thorough and nice.

The massage was above average and teasingly wonderful.

The flip was fantastic even ending with a few minutes of rub to finish the hour.

$1. 4 total damage and well worth it.

BeachBum587
09-11-17, 00:09
I'm in Rock Hill for a few days for work and want to give AMPs a shot. Mostly for the Asian side of it because there does not appear to be any independent Asian poviders around now.

Ruby and Midori have pretty good reviews, so I lean towards trying one of them.

Any recs or tips? I've read how to deal with the mamasan and tips for the masseuse. I'm most interested in discretion and getting a girl who acts sweet (sounds like Korean girls are best for that).

TheFog
09-11-17, 07:12
The past couple times I have been to oriental massage I have run into girls waiting to get massaged.

Oriental massage 485 and 74.

Masaje
09-12-17, 07:20
Are there any recommendations for somewhere that is OK with female massages. And they have to be pretty if I take her to a place that has pictures of girls that look like a 10 and a 3 comes out she's not going to be OK with is going anymore.Is your girlfriend looking for a happy ending? If so, I wonder if the Asian women at these spas might be too traditional to be willing to do that. Just not sure. There are MANY non-Asians that would be happy to get her off. Just not sure about an imported Korean. Best way to find out and to ensure she is attractive is to go yourself and ask the question.

RAFraf
09-12-17, 07:40
The past couple times I have been to oriental massage I have run into girls waiting to get massaged.

Oriental massage 485 and 74.Where in charlotte, will the ladies allow you to massage them? I'm looking for a ticklish provider. Thanks.

Member #5650
09-12-17, 08:25
Go see Allie, Laura or, Camille. All nice. Laura, and Camille are as hot as Samera who is a bit of a primadonna in my opinion.Was thinking of going by there yesterday but didn't due to the crazy weather. Primadona providers are no fun. Ever. Most times the slightly less hot make up for that in performance and attitude. ,unless you found a unicorn LOL.

Anyone seen victoria or maddie. I never went to eos where I think they used to be, only saw carmen there once and she was awesome. Don't know where she is now though. They sound pretty nice.

Jnr.

EggplantQn
09-12-17, 11:14
There are a couple Indies I know that will allow you to switch.

Where in charlotte, will the ladies allow you to massage them? I'm looking for a ticklish provider. Thanks..

EggplantQn
09-12-17, 11:18
I'm almost positive that you're going to have to find someone on your own first and after building up trust with the provider then ask if she is willing to see couples. I've taken a few of my gfs for a couples massage. Most aren't going to jump on the idea without knowing you.

Is your girlfriend looking for a happy ending? If so, I wonder if the Asian women at these spas might be too traditional to be willing to do that. Just not sure. There are MANY non-Asians that would be happy to get her off. Just not sure about an imported Korean. Best way to find out and to ensure she is attractive is to go yourself and ask the question..

SexMeUpp
09-12-17, 11:45
Was thinking of going by there yesterday but didn't due to the crazy weather. Primadona providers are no fun. Ever. Most times the slightly less hot make up for that in performance and attitude. ,unless you found a unicorn LOL.

Anyone seen victoria or maddie. I never went to eos where I think they used to be, only saw carmen there once and she was awesome. Don't know where she is now though. They sound pretty nice.

Jnr.Would also love to know where Maddie ended up. Nice lady. Great thick body.

RAFraf
09-13-17, 08:29
There are a couple Indies I know that will allow you to switch.

.Any recommendations? Any Asian?

GodzB
09-13-17, 21:04
Anyone know a decent Nuru spot in the city? Always wanted to give it a whirl but it seems like something I wouldn't want to spend money on if the provider is just half assing it. Thanks for any tips why'all may have!

Rken124
09-14-17, 10:27
Anyone has any intel on the 200 arrowhead drive place? Just getting back from traveling haven't been able to find a good American Spa other than Capri.

Member #5996
09-14-17, 10:43
I know that this place has been reported on for a few years now and most have found it not to provide anything beyond a legit massage. Here is my take on this place and others that may fall into this category. First, when asked to get comfortable I always remove all clothes and lay on the table face down with no covering. I want them to know that I'm fine not being covered. Second, I am always respectful and do not ask for extras, do not touch or make and moves on the attendant. I have found that with just these couple of things I get an excellent massage, much more freedom from the attendant with the covering and in most cases a nice finish! Yes, even Cupid. I would say 3 out of 5 visits, no matter the attendant, ends happy. http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/four-hands-special-new-asian-girls-charlotte-704-905-1535-23/33392009.

XpVesta
09-14-17, 15:59
Anyone has any intel on the 200 arrowhead drive place? Just getting back from traveling haven't been able to find a good American Spa other than Capri.I think I have reviewed it once. You can check my posts for more details. But I would discourage in taking the plunge.

Member #6003
09-14-17, 17:36
Anyone have recommendations for a FS places that has Asian girls in mid 20's preferably not Chinese, pretty face, and skinny?

Been looking at reviews of VIP, Midori, Kyoto, but seems to be in 30's-40's range.

Dockers55
09-14-17, 18:46
Was feeling in the mood recently, and took a chance on what is now called Angel Spa, on Carmel Road. I don't usually care for AMP's, but no appointment necessary, so what the hell. Walked in and was greeted by Yoyo, mid 40's, decent body. Laid face down on the table. Saw the sign on the door that said No sexual activity here. I knew better, LOL. She gave me a decent medium massage with a bit of teasing. Turned over, and a bit of chest massage, went to work. It was a rough hand job, but did the trick. Afterwards, came back to massage my legs and feet. As I was walking out, saw the other lady there a much younger one. Might be worth repeating. . 6 at the door plus. 4 tip.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grade-opening-new-asian-girls-amazing-service-704-542-6066-6401-carmel-rd-suite-101-charlotte/38872918

BinGoa123
09-15-17, 00:41
Trever. I thought maybe you were going to offer a few secrets to your technique but to be honest I don't think you're doing anything any different than anyone else. Get naked and be nice. Cupid can be a little fickle because of the several owner changes in the past few years so I can see why some see it as hit and miss. When it opened about 6 years ago it was strictly legit but simply could not compete with Kamps nearby. Several very nice young girls wasted their talents there and finally moved on. As the shop changed hands a few times the ladies got a little more liberal so they could stay in business. I liked the place as a legit office because of the quality of massage. Kinda wish it had stayed that way. I would usually pay Cupid a call after visiting one of the Kamps (Galaxy, etc.). It made for a nice day.

Rken124
09-15-17, 01:52
I think I have reviewed it once. You can check my posts for more details. But I would discourage in taking the plunge.Thanks for taking the hit. Wow $. For just clothed rub is outrageous. With all the upgrades and etc, I would be getting almost 4 hands back across the pound.

Member #5650
09-15-17, 09:10
You never know what you're going to get in this game. Good visits and and bad! I agree with bingoa. That is a good way to be. However, If the girl walks in and is not cute or has a nice way about her il straight up say in a nice way though, sorry I want to see the other girl. If she's busy il say okay no problem. Il be back another time and simply leave. So I don't just go in and get undressed right away because then you're a deer in headlights and could get stuck with something terrible. So I usually I stay fully dressed till this point and only decide then how long I'm staying with the girl I want. If the next lady comes in and she's not hot either I am out of there and tell mamasan sorry, but I'm not staying and they usually understand.

Member #5650
09-15-17, 09:13
You never know what you're going to get in this game. Good visits and and bad! I agree with bingoa. That is a good way to be. However, If the girl walks in and is not cute or has a nice way about her il straight up say in a nice way, sorry I want to see the other girl. If she's busy il say okay no problem. Il be back another time and simply leave. So I don't just go in and get undressed right away. I usually I stay fully dressed till this point and only decide then how long I'm staying with the girl I want. If the next lady comes in and she's not hot either I am out of there and tell mamasan sorry, but I'm not staying and they usually understand.

MeandHer
09-15-17, 12:49
Is your girlfriend looking for a happy ending? If so, I wonder if the Asian women at these spas might be too traditional to be willing to do that. Just not sure. There are MANY non-Asians that would be happy to get her off. Just not sure about an imported Korean. Best way to find out and to ensure she is attractive is to go yourself and ask the question.Yeah my girlfriend is very attractive. Not like everyone has to say because its there personal opinion. She's extremely pretty and it's kind of hard to find a place that is ok with having couples Capri said no nice spa said yes but only some were ok with it. Most of the ones who are independent are ok with it but I don't see any reviews on most of them Thats why I'm having trouble deciding if I should go some where or have someone come out. If any one has a suggestion on a specific girl that would be ok at any of the spas or an independent that is verified it would be greatly appreciated.

Member #5515
09-15-17, 15:37
Hey everyone, long time listener, first time caller.

I went to Sunny Massage in Fort Mill twice. Immediately noticed walls do not go to the ceiling. Wendy was the only one there both times. Okay looking.

First time I had to wait for someone else to finish. Seemed he was hinting at wanting extras, but got nowhere. I went for TS + 30 minutes. TS was amazing (my first), massage was above average, but no flip ("no time" with 30 minutes). She asked if it was okay, I asked if there was anything else available and she said no.

Next time made an appt for TS + 1 hr before close. Waited to go in because LEO in parking lot--could've been a coincidence. TS was good again, refused draping. Rub was pretty good, flip, nothing. When she finished I pointed and said "one more massage?" and she said no, pretty emphatically.

I was super dejected because I was convinced it was going to happen. Figured I wouldn't try AMP again.

But, they're still advertising suggestively on BP and they're sooo conveniently located for me. It's a long drive to go to the places that you guys say are solid. I'm thinking about trying again. Has anyone had any luck here?

MustUask
09-15-17, 18:50

I went to Sunny Massage in Fort Mill twice. Immediately noticed walls do not go to the ceiling. Wendy was the only one there both times. Okay looking.

First time I had to wait for someone else to finish. Seemed he was hinting at wanting extras, but got nowhere. I went for TS + 30 minutes. TS was amazing (my first), massage was above average, but no flip ("no time" with 30 minutes). She asked if it was okay, I asked if there was anything else available and she said no.

Next time made an appt for TS + 1 hr before close. Waited to go in because LEO in parking lot--could've been a coincidence. TS was good again, refused draping. Rub was pretty good, flip, nothing. When she finished I pointed and said "one more massage?" and she said no, pretty emphatically.

I was super dejected because I was convinced it was going to happen. Figured I wouldn't try AMP again.

But, they're still advertising suggestively on BP and they're sooo conveniently located for me. It's a long drive to go to the places that you guys say are solid. I'm thinking about trying again. Has anyone had any luck here?I went there three times the beginning of this year. NOTHING, totally legit. Table shower makes you think otherwise, not having to be draped, makes you think otherwise. And then when she's got you hard enough to cut diamonds, "Ok, massage over".

Member #5515
09-15-17, 20:42
I went there three times the beginning of this year. NOTHING, totally legit. Table shower makes you think otherwise, not having to be draped, makes you think otherwise. And then when she's got you hard enough to cut diamonds, "Ok, massage over".Sad to hear you had no luck either, but glad it's not just me. Did you have the same provider? I'm wondering if they ever have anyone else working. She was difficult to understand, but seemed to be saying someone else would be there soon. I went in late June and early July.

Is there anything solid for us folks south of the border?

Yasemaj
09-15-17, 23:03
Went for cookies, but mamasan said they would be 2 hrs wait. Started to walk out, but in came sunshine. Had a great dream, goes against previous reviews on her, I'm guessing mamasan told her to be extra nice since I was about to walk. YMMV if you get her (read prev reviews), but I lucked out tonight! Still curious about those cookies tho.

B safe out there.

Monger913
09-16-17, 10:00
Cookie may be raising the bar for the other providers there.

Went for cookies, but mamasan said they would be 2 hrs wait. Started to walk out, but in came sunshine. Had a great dream, goes against previous reviews on her, I'm guessing mamasan told her to be extra nice since I was about to walk. YMMV if you get her (read prev reviews), but I lucked out tonight! Still curious about those cookies tho.

B safe out there.

MustUask
09-16-17, 10:31
Sad to hear you had no luck either, but glad it's not just me. Did you have the same provider? I'm wondering if they ever have anyone else working. She was difficult to understand, but seemed to be saying someone else would be there soon. I went in late June and early July.

Is there anything solid for us folks south of the border?I had a cute 20 something with huge tits. It was do it yourself my third visit. Had her all three times. Even doing it myself she didn't allow roaming anywhere but on her ass.

When I went an older woman was also there. Think she was the manager. Sadly we have nothing here in our area. I hate having to drive to Charlotte. I SOO miss Indeego Spa.

ScreamingSheep
09-17-17, 10:44

It's a long drive to go to the places that you guys say are solid. Yeah, what about 7 miles to VIP?

MustUask
09-18-17, 14:14
Yeah, what about 7 miles to VIP?From where I live in Rock Hill, VIP spa is 19 miles, 27 minutes. Indeego was 8 minutes, 10 tops.

Member #5515
09-18-17, 14:26
From where I live in Rock Hill, VIP spa is 19 miles, 27 minutes. Indeego was 8 minutes, 10 tops.Hour and ten minute roundtrip for me. Ugh.

I did decide to make the trek to Kyoto a couple of weeks ago. From what I could find online, I thought they closed at midnight. I got there at 10:57 and they were dark--said they closed at 11 on the door.

The bluest of balls!

MustUask
09-19-17, 08:19
This is Ali's last week in "Current" location and moving to Fort Mill location this weekend to a beautiful private spot. 4 hands with lovely blonde young girl available today-Friday.

TheFog
09-19-17, 09:35
Now ali has her pimp posting fake pics of her. WHAT'S NEXT? I know you claim your just a "friend".

Lyrann
09-19-17, 15:16
This is Ali's last week in "Current" location and moving to Fort Mill location this weekend to a beautiful private spot. 4 hands with lovely blonde young girl available today-Friday.New here how does one set up a booking?

CarolinaDuck6
09-19-17, 16:29
Now ali has her pimp posting fake pics of her. WHAT'S NEXT? I know you claim your just a "friend".Guessing that is her friend. That's how I read it anyway.

JadedTraveler
09-19-17, 23:32
This is Ali's last week in "Current" location and moving to Fort Mill location this weekend to a beautiful private spot. 4 hands with lovely blonde young girl available today-Friday.I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was weird, but who am I to question a senior Member.

MustUask
09-20-17, 07:46
Guessing that is her friend. That's how I read it anyway.Thank you! Reading comprehension is key.

MustUask
09-20-17, 07:47
Now ali has her pimp posting fake pics of her. WHAT'S NEXT? I know you claim your just a "friend".Reading comprehension. Sooooo important.

Blumpy420
09-20-17, 16:52
First post. I hit Galaxy last week and can confirm the other reports. Got the hour and left very happy, $. 2 total.

HDLover
09-20-17, 18:11
Reading comprehension. Sooooo important.I read it as good information from a trusted member.

BadTtBone
09-21-17, 02:54
This info comes frome a trusted, reliable source. We all have help out some of our favorites in the business with passing on I knowledge of them. BTTB

Reading comprehension. Sooooo important.

Mr Cool21
09-21-17, 06:15
This info comes frome a trusted, reliable source. We all have help out some of our favorites in the business with passing on I knowledge of them. BTTBWell said brother.

ClarkW
09-21-17, 08:49
Just to chime in, the picture is Ali's 2nd set of hands. PM me if you need further info.

Now ali has her pimp posting fake pics of her. WHAT'S NEXT? I know you claim your just a "friend".

Broke Bad
09-21-17, 12:15
Visited recently after a long break from this spa after departure of my favs. Saw new girl Amy, a flat-ass Chinese Girl with decent fake tits, a little belly bump and decent face. Not a look I'm normally after, but this was a recon mission. Annoyingly, she understood and spoke almost no English. I wanted to meet other girl I assumed was in the office, but to no avail. Anyway, proceeded to give a first-rate massage. I didn't attempt roaming until late in the session, allowing her to focus on massage. Eventually got the top pulled up for brief tittie play, then quickly on to a satisfying finish. She did ask for tip before the top came up, and I gave her what I had (80) not knowing how far things might go. Certainly I overtipped (sorry guys), but again this was a recon mission. Might repeat for the great massage, but will leave a more standard tip next time.

AGoodThing2
09-21-17, 19:20
Live the life of awesome danger.

Thanks BB.

AGT2.

Visited recently after a long break from this spa after departure of my favs. Saw new girl Amy, a flat-ass Chinese Girl with decent fake tits, a little belly bump and decent face. Not a look I'm normally after, but this was a recon mission. Annoyingly, she understood and spoke almost no English. I wanted to meet other girl I assumed was in the office, but to no avail. Anyway, proceeded to give a first-rate massage. I didn't attempt roaming until late in the session, allowing her to focus on massage. Eventually got the top pulled up for brief tittie play, then quickly on to a satisfying finish. She did ask for tip before the top came up, and I gave her what I had (80) not knowing how far things might go. Certainly I overtipped (sorry guys), but again this was a recon mission. Might repeat for the great massage, but will leave a more standard tip next time.

AGoodThing2
09-21-17, 19:24
Welcome Aboard.

$ is standard Charlotte rate.

Happy Mongerin. Be safe.

AGT2.

First post. I hit Galaxy last week and can confirm the other reports. Got the hour and left very happy, $. 2 total.

Member #5515
09-21-17, 21:23
Decided to try VIP. Pretty sure I got hustled but I'll be interested to hear your take.

Impressed by the facility. They know what they're doing. . 6 house for TS + 1 hr. Mamasan was nice and it sounded like I could choose a girl, but Happy came in and that was that. She was 6/10, for me--skinny, but pretty flat. Said she was 27; I doubt it, but maybe not too much older.

TS was nice. She touched and I knew I was good. Got back to the room. No rub, just straight to "What do you want. " That was disappointing, because I could really use one. Went back and forth for a bit. She was quoting 1. 2 for CBJ and 1. 4 for FS. CBJ sounded ridiculous but that what I expected for FS, so I went for it.

Started off well. CBJ was good, but short. Moved to the table and did a couple of positions. She started telling me to finish and I said not so soon, but a couple of minutes later she made me. I looked at my watch and 15 mins had passed since we got back from the TS.

So, 25% of the allotted time, no rub, and 2 total damage. Ouch. This is the fifth time I've tried this and I've left feeling dissatisfied every time. I think this hobby isn't for me.

I'm finding it difficult to search this site / thread, especially for terms as vague as 'Happy' and 'VIP. ' If you guys could enlighten me to some previous reviews of both, I'd be grateful.

HDLover
09-21-17, 21:55
Stopped by this new place today that opened in Concord, Its located on Cabarrus Ave next to the old Dover Supermarket. Location and entrance not very discreet or safe. Parking in the rear not safe or park in Dovers lot and use sidewalk exposed to street with heavy traffic and stand outside ringing the bell. They charge. 8 for hour. 6 hh too expensive for the service. She did a fair massage at best mostly just rubbing and she will keep covered with the towel tucked so as not let anything be exposed. She made sure not to be where you could try to touch her. I think they use cooking oil because it was thick and had an odor. I don't think I will go back based on the service, location, and price. I am in this area so I was hoping for something new and exciting, but nothing here to make you happy at all.

Monger913
09-22-17, 09:39
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-doll-massage-spa-curious-reservations-filling-up-fast-click-now/49551477

You work hard, so why shouldn't you PLAY hard.

Our selection of Erotic Dolls is here for your relaxation needs.

We provide a SAFE, CALMING and DISCREET environment for you and our dolls to spend giving each other massages, getting things off your mind or doing whatever you would like.

They're available 7 Days a week.

They are excited to spend some quality 1-on-1 time with you.

Affordable Rates:

Starting at $80.00 per Hour.

Or $50.00 for 30 Minutes.

Available Monday-Sunday 10 am-10 pm.

Email us now to book your reservations or ask questions.

Spaces are filing up fast.

Due to message volume, current email response time is 6-12 hours.

Only minutes from Ballantyne / South Park & Uptown.

We take Cash, Credit Cards, Cash App, Paypal, AmazonPay and Bitcoins.

NOTE: Each Message should include:

1) The Day and Time you would like to reserve.

2) Which Masseuse Doll you would like to reserve (described by her outfit or picture).

3) How much time would like to reserve.

Broke Bad
09-22-17, 12:04
Live the life of awesome danger.

Thanks BB.

AGT2.I've learned that first hand experience with a spa / new provider (aka the "recon") is the only way to know whether a girl is worth repeat visits. I've seen many girls that were well reviewed on this board that left me disappointed. And I've found the occasional gem that has gone largely unreported. So much depends on how you and the girl "click", regardless of other reports. I get frustrated by all the newbies that need detailed reviews before they're willing to take the plunge. You'll never know for sure until you lay down on the table yourself. Somebody needs to blaze the trail. Onward!

WokeUpWithWood
09-22-17, 12:19
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-doll-massage-spa-curious-reservations-filling-up-fast-click-now/49551477

We provide a SAFE, CALMING and DISCREET environment for you and our dolls to spend giving each other massages, getting things off your mind or doing whatever you would like.

Affordable Rates:

2) Which Masseuse Doll you would like to reserve (described by her outfit or picture).

3) How much time would like to reserve.Virtual reality rub and tug?

Member #5660
09-22-17, 12:34
Virtual reality rub and tug?Those are actual sex dolls so sounds like that is what they are offering. $80 an hour for a doll LMAO.

Plus pretty nasty as who cleans that after each use ugggg.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Jalil09
09-22-17, 12:39
After reading post while in Charlotte for business I decided to go be Kyoto and give cookie a try and dann why'all have it good up here. Why'all already know the details bit wish sc had a spa like that and in would be broke. Again thank yall.

NC Transplant
09-22-17, 13:25
They also have sex robots now too. You know high tech has to make its way into the sex industry. I read somewhere they are something like $15,000. Sounds expensive but that is a lot cheaper than some of my girlfriends ended up costing me. Robots are replacing your jobs. Sounds like they can replace your wife too? Hey maybe they can be programmed to clean themselves up?

Those are actual sex dolls so sounds like that is what they are offering. $80 an hour for a doll LMAO.

BadTtBone
09-22-17, 14:14
Now you are on to something next big ideal. Just rent a wife robot for a lease time then trade them back for a newer model.You have to give China a hand on this on as those sex dolls are high or can equal about to four to five dates.

They also have sex robots now too. You know high tech has to make its way into the sex industry. I read somewhere they are something like $15,000. Sounds expensive but that is a lot cheaper than some of my girlfriends ended up costing me. Robots are replacing your jobs. Sounds like they can replace your wife too? Hey maybe they can be programmed to clean themselves up?

Those are actual sex dolls so sounds like that is what they are offering. $80 an hour for a doll LMAO.

DollarBill50
09-22-17, 15:08
Here is the US we want to stop on this recreation. Hell China just say, lets make some money off this.

Now this is what I want to see. Is there any pics / videos of guys actually getting off on those dolls? That would be a bigger sale than just a freakin pic.

I looked at the web site and the video for the dolls (Cause I'm a freak like that) But there was no video of guys with the dolls f $cking.

My question for the board is "CAN LEO BUST THIS PLACE?" AND IF SO "WHAT IS THE CHARGE?" SEX WITH A DOLL?

Now you are on to something next big ideal. Just rent a wife robot for a lease time then trade them back for a newer model.You have to give China a hand on this on as those sex dolls are high or can equal about to four to five dates.

Affordable Rates:

3) How much time would like to reserve.

GodzB
09-23-17, 09:55

Affordable Rates:

3) How much time would like to reserve.Ad is down so here's the cached version.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-doll-massage-spa-curious-reservations-filling-up-fast-click-now/49551477

I'm trying to make a reservation, I appreciate the novelty.

WokeUpWithWood
09-23-17, 11:42
Here is the US we want to stop on this recreation. Hell China just say, lets make some money off this.

Now this is what I want to see. Is there any pics / videos of guys actually getting off on those dolls? That would be a bigger sale than just a freakin pic.

I looked at the web site and the video for the dolls (Cause I'm a freak like that) But there was no video of guys with the dolls f $cking.

My question for the board is "CAN LEO BUST THIS PLACE?" AND IF SO "WHAT IS THE CHARGE?" SEX WITH A DOLL?Think about it, no "I don't do that, that costs extra, that hurts, are you close?, times almost up, hang on I've got to answer this text! But, the latex on latex might be a little squeaky.

Newbie1044
09-23-17, 12:33
Wanted to share few dreams. First post so plus be forgiving.

Kyoto.

After reading reports about cookie, had a dream. Easily the best one I had till date. Tried couple times later but seems dreaming of cookie is difficult. Had to wait. So moved on with sunny. Nice dream but nothing as good as previous one.

Midori.

In the dream It was a cute spinner. No TS. Good service.

Ruby.

Had dreamt twice here. Both times dreamt of same girl. Short may be in mid 30's. Don't like much. Told mamasam, I did not like it. She would blame it on me. In fact she got rude. That you need to be good. All people are extremely good blah blah. Walked away. Would not repeat. I never complained. Just told I wasn't happy and did not like it.

All the time damage total. $.2.

GaryMinn
09-23-17, 14:19
Hey All,

I've had some nice dreams at this place, but their number is "not being answered at this time". Did they close, or do they not have one of their rotating therapists in town right now?

Any intel would be appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

WizKhalifa
09-23-17, 14:48
Had 2 great experiences at Kyoto spa with Cookie and one other whose name I can't remember.

Definitely worth a look. Light rimming and ass play can be had if you are into that. Great table shower.

Really looking for a fully nude top notch massage with or without table shower that's not an AMP (also looking for prostate massage to be incorporated if possible.) Don't really need FS but mutual touch would be great. If anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate it.

WizKhalifa
09-23-17, 14:54
Have been to Kyoto twice and seen Cookie and one other provider whose name I can't remember. Both provide good service abd excellent TS. Ass play for those into it.

Looking for a non AMP (indie or MP) that gives a great massage, nude mutual touch, (also good table shower and prostate massage if possible as well). Don't really need FS, just want a really good sensual experience. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

HDLover
09-23-17, 15:15
Hey All,

I've had some nice dreams at this place, but their number is "not being answered at this time". Did they close, or do they not have one of their rotating therapists in town right now?

Any intel would be appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.Last time I was there Leena from Sunlight was there filling in, they have problems keeping girls because of slow business.

NC Transplant
09-23-17, 17:42
$80 an hour? A guy could buy the real thing?

Ad is down so here's the cached version.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-doll-massage-spa-curious-reservations-filling-up-fast-click-now/49551477

I'm trying to make a reservation, I appreciate the novelty.

DickCandy69
09-24-17, 01:04
Anyone has any intel on the 200 arrowhead drive place? Just getting back from traveling haven't been able to find a good American Spa other than Capri.Go to nice spa and ask for michelle. I ALWAYS have great dreams with her!

GodzB
09-24-17, 04:00
$80 an hour? A guy could buy the real thing?I mean yeah but for $50 I'm willing to see if my money has been better spent, plus like I said. Novelty.

Wvu00
09-24-17, 11:01
Have been to Kyoto twice and seen Cookie and one other provider whose name I can't remember. Both provide good service abd excellent TS. Ass play for those into it.

Looking for a non AMP (indie or MP) that gives a great massage, nude mutual touch, (also good table shower and prostate massage if possible as well). Don't really need FS, just want a really good sensual experience. Any recommendations would be appreciated.Is cookie an 8 or 9 in looks or are the ones in Philly hotter? Thanks.

WizKhalifa
09-24-17, 12:26
Is cookie an 8 or 9 in looks or are the ones in Philly hotter? Thanks.I would say 7-8.

T Polo
09-24-17, 13:46
Visited recently after a long break from this spa after departure of my favs. Saw new girl Amy, a flat-ass Chinese Girl with decent fake tits, a little belly bump and decent face. Not a look I'm normally after, but this was a recon mission. Annoyingly, she understood and spoke almost no English. I wanted to meet other girl I assumed was in the office, but to no avail. Anyway, proceeded to give a first-rate massage. I didn't attempt roaming until late in the session, allowing her to focus on massage. Eventually got the top pulled up for brief tittie play, then quickly on to a satisfying finish. She did ask for tip before the top came up, and I gave her what I had (80) not knowing how far things might go. Certainly I overtipped (sorry guys), but again this was a recon mission. Might repeat for the great massage, but will leave a more standard tip next time.Had not been there in a while either. Really miss Stacy. Got Amy as the only other one there was Jenny the long time manager. Actually a very good massage. For you guys who like deep tissue she is strong.

As for the rest, I had a little trouble with her lack of English but got the same level of service as BB. She plays well with others and I think will be ok after another visit or two and she identifies you as a regular.

Though will there ever be a prettier duo than Stacy and Sophia??

JackDroxFourMe
09-25-17, 14:21
Had not been there in a while either. Really miss Stacy. Got Amy as the only other one there was Jenny the long time manager. Actually a very good massage. For you guys who like deep tissue she is strong.

As for the rest, I had a little trouble with her lack of English but got the same level of service as BB. She plays well with others and I think will be ok after another visit or two and she identifies you as a regular.

Though will there ever be a prettier duo than Stacy and Sophia??You say that as if you scored a four handed session with them? Do tell!

NCGrower
09-25-17, 17:04
Anyone have any recent experience with Spa 74 (name changed to Sakura). Have not seen any intel for quite some time.

Rken124
09-26-17, 10:15
Go to nice spa and ask for michelle. I ALWAYS have great dreams with her!I remember seeing recon reports about nice spa overcharging and offering just HE. Is that correct or is there more on their menu?

BoobsBoobs
09-27-17, 17:38

Looking for a non AMP (indie or MP) that gives a great massage, nude mutual touch, (also good table shower and prostate massage if possible as well). Don't really need FS, just want a really good sensual experience. Any recommendations would be appreciated.I enjoyed LaFleur. Be prepared to pay more than an AMP though. Been there 3 x. All 3 with different ladies. $2. 00 each time for nude mutual touch HJ HE. My understanding is no FS. No TS either but showered with the girls after the massage each time.

Pwils122
09-29-17, 07:59
Saw an advert for a new spa on monroe that I had not visited before so took the plunge. Very typical AMP, similar to VIP or Perfect 10. Slightly older Asian women trying their best to look younger. Mainly bolt-ons and provocatively dressed. Mamasan was better looking and younger. Total damage was $. 8 including house fee. Would I go back? Maybe, maybe not, kinda ok.

NCGrower
09-29-17, 08:20
Saw an advert for a new spa on monroe that I had not visited before so took the plunge. Very typical AMP, similar to VIP or Perfect 10. Slightly older Asian women trying their best to look younger. Mainly bolt-ons and provocatively dressed. Mamasan was better looking and younger. Total damage was $. 8 including house fee. Would I go back? Maybe, maybe not, kinda ok.What does the menu look like?

Pwils122
09-29-17, 15:36
What does the menu look like?A full menu was available.

LurkingFan
09-30-17, 14:31
Had not been there in a while either. Really miss Stacy. Got Amy as the only other one there was Jenny the long time manager. Actually a very good massage. For you guys who like deep tissue she is strong.

Though will there ever be a prettier duo than Stacy and Sophia??Jenny is the owner.

WizKhalifa
09-30-17, 16:09
I enjoyed LaFleur. Be prepared to pay more than an AMP though. Been there 3 x. All 3 with different ladies. $2. 00 each time for nude mutual touch HJ HE. My understanding is no FS. No TS either but showered with the girls after the massage each time.After visiting there, I'd say that mutual touch and quality of HE is YMMV. Not going back.

DickCandy69
10-01-17, 16:45
I remember seeing recon reports about nice spa overcharging and offering just HE. Is that correct or is there more on their menu?Just check it out for yourself. I swear you won't be disappointed.

PervinPanda
10-02-17, 11:51
I've learned that first hand experience with a spa / new provider (aka the "recon") is the only way to know whether a girl is worth repeat visits. I've seen many girls that were well reviewed on this board that left me disappointed. And I've found the occasional gem that has gone largely unreported. So much depends on how you and the girl "click", regardless of other reports. I get frustrated by all the newbies that need detailed reviews before they're willing to take the plunge. You'll never know for sure until you lay down on the table yourself. Somebody needs to blaze the trail. Onward!I agree with you 100%. I've gone in places where people have said they were disappointed and XY and Z wasn't on the menu and than walk in and clicked with the therapist and sure enough XY and Z were on the table without hesitation. Normally for me the thing I look to learn from a lot of the posts is whether or not the spot is safe to visit. If the location sounds safe I will often try it unless I see an overabundance of negative reviews. Most of this hobby is all about your attitude and how well you get along with the girls. If your the guy that always walks in and tries to get the girls to offer services at bargain rates all the time than I can guarantee that you more than likely will leave feeling disappointed more often than not. I've been to places that were said to offer very little extras and when I visited left more than satisfied. I've also experienced the complete opposite and walked into places where guys have ranted and raved about service and walked out disappointed. Kyoto has always been that place for me, it always gets raving reviews but more often than not I've left their more aggravated and wishing I had spent my money elsewhere.

Calvin0
10-02-17, 12:32
I agree with you 100%. I've gone in places where people have said they were disappointed and XY and Z wasn't on the menu and than walk in and clicked with the therapist and sure enough XY and Z were on the table without hesitation. Normally for me the thing I look to learn from a lot of the posts is whether or not the spot is safe to visit. If the location sounds safe I will often try it unless I see an overabundance of negative reviews. Most of this hobby is all about your attitude and how well you get along with the girls. If your the guy that always walks in and tries to get the girls to offer services at bargain rates all the time than I can guarantee that you more than likely will leave feeling disappointed more often than not. I've been to places that were said to offer very little extras and when I visited left more than satisfied. I've also experienced the complete opposite and walked into places where guys have ranted and raved about service and walked out disappointed. Kyoto has always been that place for me, it always gets raving reviews but more often than not I've left their more aggravated and wishing I had spent my money elsewhere.Step one: Be attractive.

Step two: Don't be unattractive.

Step three: Throw around money.

Step four: She profits.

NC Transplant
10-02-17, 13:39
ESPECIALLY step 3 and 4. Money talks.

Step one: Be attractive.

Step two: Don't be unattractive.

Step three: Throw around money.

Step four: She profits.

Cdmanoise
10-02-17, 18:24
I agree with you 100%. I've gone in places where people have said they were disappointed and XY and Z wasn't on the menu and than walk in and clicked with the therapist and sure enough XY and Z were on the table without hesitation. Normally for me the thing I look to learn from a lot of the posts is whether or not the spot is safe to visit. If the location sounds safe I will often try it unless I see an overabundance of negative reviews. Most of this hobby is all about your attitude and how well you get along with the girls. If your the guy that always walks in and tries to get the girls to offer services at bargain rates all the time than I can guarantee that you more than likely will leave feeling disappointed more often than not. I've been to places that were said to offer very little extras and when I visited left more than satisfied. I've also experienced the complete opposite and walked into places where guys have ranted and raved about service and walked out disappointed. Kyoto has always been that place for me, it always gets raving reviews but more often than not I've left their more aggravated and wishing I had spent my money elsewhere.Amen. I hate Koyo. Same experience.

Member #5650
10-03-17, 08:40
Anyone have any recent experience with Spa 74 (name changed to Sakura). Have not seen any intel for quite some time.Had a dream there a while back. 3/4 months. Had called kyoto and was busy so went to sakura. Decent looking mid to late 40's lady. They are always quiet compared to kyoto. Good dream which was a HE with a view.

The ladies are not quite as hot or done up dress wise as kyoto. In my exp the hottest in general are down the street at Kyoto for sure although met one at midori who was a straight 10 a long while ago I was like damn!! . However I agree sometimes I have left there being completely rushed out the door after paying hr and out in 35 I think because they're just busy. Also had some great dreams there too so it just varies sometimes. Sakura is quieter which I like but ladies not exaclty as predictably hot but you might find one that is so its more of a toss up. In terms of menus I think if you're understated about the whole thing your mileage will increase. If you go in guns blazing asking about what's on offer I'm sure they prob get freaked out unless that's what they're like. Which I'm not really a fan of. YMMV as always.

Jnr.

TwistedFace
10-04-17, 12:16
Noticed this new Spa in Concord advertising on backpage. Has anyone been?

Ce Ce Salon & Spa grand opening. 565 cabarrus Ave w concord 28027.

HDLover
10-04-17, 12:32
Noticed this new Spa in Concord advertising on backpage. Has anyone been?

Ce Ce Salon & Spa grand opening. 565 cabarrus Ave w concord 28027.I've been two times reported on the first. Second visit same as the first, nothing. I asked why she was posting on backpage her answer was to show address. I suggested Craigslist. She is wanting to have a spa doing hair, facials, eyelashes and massage. I tried to touch her and she wasted no time removing my hand and say we don't do that here. The price is too much for the massage. 8 for the hour. Massage is fair at best just light rubbing.

GaryMinn
10-04-17, 13:20
It was a mixed bag at Lucky recently. Borders somewhere between TOFFT and "meh" at least I had a bit of a happy dream. Details as follows:

Went there last Saturday. No one else there, but "open' sign was on. Parking is out in the open, so a challenge if you live near by (I don't). Went in, was immediately approached by an overly "friendly" petite Asian lady, probably late 30's / early 40's, average looks, average / ok physique (5 or 6/10 maybe). She lobbied hard for the "four hands" massage. I deferred and declined, and ultimately she said "same price for two girls, just pay teep" so I said ok.

Wish I wouldn't have done that.

They talked, in Chinese, when I was trying to relax. The quality of the massage was 5 at best. Felt like the more shy girl didn't know what she was doing. The signals had been clear that I would leave happy, so I was OK with their efforts, but they certainly didn't come very close to "relaxing", "sensual" or "excellent" massage.

At the end of the dream, both were active. One below the waste, the other becoming topless and allowing FIV below. However, it was a little too mechanical, but ultimately, I did wake up from my dream happy. But that's about all I can say.

Sadly, at the end, upon departure and provision of the tips, she complained and argued for more. I gently declined, but was reminded how tired I am of greedy, "you teep more" type of AMP folks, especially when service was average at best.

Conclusion: YMMV at Lucky, but don't drive out of your way. Other options (as varied as they are) are sure to be better. And oh, how I wish we had NYC, Boston or LA quality AMPs and ladies.

Stay Safe.

Member #5650
10-05-17, 09:50
Was feeling in the need for a ts massage dream after one long day the other night so decided to change it up and head to Bali as the rooms are quite nice in there. Arrived to be told the shower is broken but still the same price for 45 minutes. I walked out annoyed as could have said this on the phone. Strike 1. Was on the way to galaxy and as I pulled in another gent had literally pulled up and was walking in. Hate this so kept going. Strike 2. Decided on midori. Paid hr. Attendant was busy which I was only told after I decided on that. But this is how this night was going it seemed. Mamasan shower was not great. Girl came in and literally worst mechanical attitude I've ever seen. Service was terrible here. Strike 3!! I'm sure you know the feeling of these kinds of nights.

Can't comment on galaxy. Never been.

Need a new hobby. Maybe I need to go to some of these strip clubs you guys talk about where you can actually hang out and meet a lady and hangout it not be so in and out the door with bad service.

LOL.

Jnr.

JackDroxFourMe
10-05-17, 10:44
Have our dreams come true? Price is kinda steep but if the service is good, I'm good.

*** Edit - My bad, this should probably have been posted in Indi Providers.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-bodywork/50499007

MustUask
10-05-17, 11:41
Have our dreams come true? Price is kinda steep but if the service is good, I'm good.

*** Edit - My bad, this should probably have been posted in Indi Providers.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-bodywork/50499007Kinda steep? F*ck that sh*t, I'll stick with my rub and tug or full service asians, besides even it I had that much to blow, she wouldn't see me. I'm AA.

Member #5660
10-05-17, 12:05
Kinda steep? F*ck that sh*t, I'll stick with my rub and tug or full service asians, besides even it I had that much to blow, she wouldn't see me. I'm AA.$150 for 30 minute of a rub LMAO. Insane.

JackDroxFourMe
10-05-17, 12:21
$150 for 30 minute of a rub LMAO. Insane.If someone opened a place walking distance from the office (and hotel travelers), they'd clean up!

Blumpy420
10-05-17, 12:47
I finally visited Kyoto a few days ago. I can't recall the providers name but it was not Cookie. Probably around 30, maybe a 6. 5. Mediocre rub but solid work on the flip. I opted for less than FS but still left very happy. I'll have to go back to try some of the others.

JackDroxFourMe
10-05-17, 13:45
Called and got Asian at old Athenas spot. Going to have to do some recon! Only bad thing is that, if I remember correctly, their shower is stand up.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-relaxation-therapy-704-931-8833/50571932

JackDroxFourMe
10-06-17, 08:49
Called and got Asian at old Athenas spot. Going to have to do some recon! Only bad thing is that, if I remember correctly, their shower is stand up.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-relaxation-therapy-704-931-8833/50571932Stopped by Athenas late afternoon to confirm it's all Asian now. Sweet, eager to please attendant. Very thin, in her mid thirties. I went with a 40 hh just to sample the facilities. Unfortunately it's still a stand up shower but we made due. All areas got clean. Back to the room for a very thorough massage, soothing Asian music, standard ending. Didn't push for more and she didn't offer. No haggeling. Tipped 40. Not sure what else is on the menu. Lots of traffic in that corner of the shopping center.

TwistedFace
10-06-17, 12:05
I have done some Googling and searched the forum but had no hits. Has anyone seen this young lady. Looks legit but I also get the vibe that she might partake in the extras game.

Monger913
10-06-17, 13:02
One hour self-love for 275 sounds like DIY.

I have been interested but it seems too pricey for the extras. Let us know.

I have done some Googling and searched the forum but had no hits. Has anyone seen this young lady. Looks legit but I also get the vibe that she might partake in the extras game.

Member #5660
10-06-17, 14:51
One hour self-love for 275 sounds like DIY.

I have been interested but it seems too pricey for the extras. Let us know.I have never seen her but did tell me one time she did not require draping even for just a regular massage. The other menu that goes up to $400 I have no idea but that is outrageous.

ScottNc123
10-07-17, 05:33
Any info on the new ladies here? Vanessa, Cassie, and Tina all look hot. Thinking of TOFTT.

Jersey1968
10-08-17, 12:08
This is Ali's last week in "Current" location and moving to Fort Mill location this weekend to a beautiful private spot. 4 hands with lovely blonde young girl available today-Friday.I cannot. For the life of me find Ali's digits in my burner & niw that she is in Ft Mill I'm going to go broke if I can getbber digits again. PM is fine but someone please help me out! TIA.

HDLover
10-08-17, 14:35
Was in the area today and stopped in for a quick hh. Had to wait so mama came in to rub a few minutes while waiting. After about ten minutes Sunny came in and asked what you want. Settled on topless BJ, Just an ok experience and was out in 25 minutes. . 4 house. 8 tip.

Firemanoh
10-08-17, 21:26
Visited your fair city last week and had a few hours to kill one night. Decided to take an Uber to Club Onyx, due to its proximity to 2 AMPs (according to Google Maps). Well, Onyx was quite. Ghetto. I had fun. Met a sweet little white girl that I'd have loved to fuck, but apparently that's not on the menu in NC (damn Bible thumpers). So, since she worked me all up, I decided to hit Galaxy for a good time. . 8 for the hour with shower. During the shower, the little guy showed the attractive gal he'd be interested in some fun.

Shower was great, plenty of play and giggling. Went back to the room for the massage and it was amazing. Honestly, one of the best massages I'd ever had. While on my stomach, I spread my legs a bit and raised the old ass a little when she was rubbing. She gave me some great hand play on the boys from that position. In the flip, the little guy was at full attention and she gave me an amazing HE to finish it all off. Total bill of $1. 2.

JackDroxFourMe
10-09-17, 14:39
Stopped by Asian Relax Therapy on my lunch break again. Went with an hour this time. Same attendent. Lot's more attention in the shower, thorough sensual massage, top up, standard ending. At that that point, I figured the session was over but she went back to massaging my legs after the hot towel treatment and draping my lower half. Lots of brushing of the boys and then full on groping under the towel. Was she suggesting a double pop? I've had them before but it's usually an overzealous table shower and then again after massage. This was twice within 10 min! Needless to say, I was up the challenge! I could hear another monger talking in the room next to me so looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff!

XpVesta
10-09-17, 16:37
Stopped by Asian Relax Therapy on my lunch break again. Went with an hour this time. Same attendent. Lot's more attention in the shower, thorough sensual massage, top up, standard ending. At that that point, I figured the session was over but she went back to massaging my legs after the hot towel treatment and draping my lower half. Lots of brushing of the boys and then full on groping under the towel. Was she suggesting a double pop? I've had them before but it's usually an overzealous table shower and then again after massage. This was twice within 10 min! Needless to say, I was up the challenge! I could hear another monger talking in the room next to me so looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff!I see you visiting here twice now. Thanks for taking up for team and sharing.

Banger12
10-10-17, 16:17
I'm 0-2 at at experiencing the full menu at two different american spas. First time girl never asked me what I wanted and just did standard ending and didn't even talk money. Second time girl told me to leave my tip on the table before session even started (which I thought was odd) again got the standard ending. Any advice on how to open up the menu at the american places. Does it require a bigger tip? Or just need to be a regular?

Thanks.

Handjob101
10-10-17, 19:56
I'm 0-2 at at experiencing the full menu at two different american spas. First time girl never asked me what I wanted and just did standard ending and didn't even talk money. Second time girl told me to leave my tip on the table before session even started (which I thought was odd) again got the standard ending. Any advice on how to open up the menu at the american places. Does it require a bigger tip? Or just need to be a regular?

Thanks.So when she asked you to leave money did you leave the benjis.

Banger12
10-10-17, 22:59
Didn't leave any "Benjis" but did leave something. Thought the whole pre tipping / advance thing was insulting BS. Left much less then what I would have but I didn't want to over pay. As it turns out service wasn't bad, but if all I wanted was a HJ I would have just done that at home and saved the money.

So when she asked you to leave money did you leave the benjis.

Handjob101
10-11-17, 01:50
Didn't leave any "Benjis" but did leave something. Thought the whole pre tipping / advance thing was insulting BS. Left much less then what I would have but I didn't want to over pay. As it turns out service wasn't bad, but if all I wanted was a HJ I would have just done that at home and saved the money.Free porn and lube is much cheaper but fiv is worth a splurge every now and then.

Concordian1977
10-11-17, 15:12

Thanks.Got the same treatment at Pasithea in university yesterday. For the same price as an above average FS incall, got a decent topless hour massage w HE and a nude b2 b shower with plenty of hot and heavy roaming, but no further. No kissing, no oral, no lower roaming inside, just outside, but on the plus side, they do have a fun shower. Don't think it's enough for a repeat even though I'd prefer to play on the NE side of uptown.

Ckbnc
10-11-17, 17:25
Got the same treatment at Pasithea in university yesterday. For the same price as an above average FS incall, got a decent topless hour massage w HE and a nude b2 b shower with plenty of hot and heavy roaming, but no further. No kissing, no oral, no lower roaming inside, just outside, but on the plus side, they do have a fun shower. Don't think it's enough for a repeat even though I'd prefer to play on the NE side of uptown.Have I got FS at the American AMPs. Yes but it was not cheap. I will say the one time the girl was just smoking hot and knew how to work it. But its been a rare thing.

CoolWays
10-13-17, 01:39
New to the area and love to dream, anyone have anything on Cool Cave or the one on Commerce. Both look very dreamable.

JadedTraveler
10-13-17, 16:06
New to the area and love to dream, anyone have anything on Cool Cave or the one on Commerce. Both look very dreamable.I've only been there once. The girls available when I went; that was like back in January, were 8-9/10. Menu was over priced and limited. Was told that only hh was available. . 6 to the house and. 6 for a standard ending. She was attractive but she had a technique that didn't quite do it for me. Pm for deets. Got rushed at the end to finish and the massage itself was lack luster. Only time I've done and American parlor and unless you guys recommend something worth it I'm sticking to traditional AMPs.

JT.

Broke Bad
10-14-17, 15:30
I've only been there once. The girls available when I went; that was like back in January, were 8-9/10. Menu was over priced and limited. Was told that only hh was available. . 6 to the house and. 6 for a standard ending. She was attractive but she had a technique that didn't quite do it for me. Pm for deets. Got rushed at the end to finish and the massage itself was lack luster. Only time I've done and American parlor and unless you guys recommend something worth it I'm sticking to traditional AMPs.

JT.I'd give Nice Spa a try off Monroe Rd.

ElAzteca1992
10-15-17, 00:28
Brunette Beauty with a Booty.

Hello gentleman, my name is Khloe! I am petite, 5'0, curvaceous, and easily lovable! My mission is you ensure your needs are taken care of I provide wonderful sensual body rubs that are relaxing and intriguing!

I know it's hard to believe, but these are 100% MY photos.

Hands only Gentleman Only.

Uptown, not far from your office! Hot towels & shower avaible at my private residence.

No Full Service.

(704) XXX-5626.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brunette-beauty-with-a-booty/50001337

Sweet and Petite Here to Care for You.

Hello gentleman, my name is Khloe! I am petite, 5'0, curvaceous, and easily lovable! My mission is you ensure your needs are taken care of I provide wonderful sensual body rubs that are relaxing and intriguing!

Hands only Gentleman Only.

Uptown, not far from your office! Hot towels & shower avaible at my private residence.

(704) XXX-5626.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-and-petite-here-to-care-for-you/45805753

ElAzteca1992
10-15-17, 14:12
I guess I should have posted all these as soon as I experienced them. I want to go ahead and apologize for the length because this will be one heck of a list. I will be showing the MP, the girl, a rough time estimate and a brief description. I am not trying to offend anyone with my reports and if you want anymore details please let me know. Oh and please let me know if I am being a little to open or how I could improve my posts. Some of these locations are currently closed while others are still open. Sorry if my reports seem a little repetitive. Hopefully this list helps you all get some insight on some of the current locations.

Alpine Health Club (Salisbury / Open).

Can't Remember Name (No Longer There) - (2013) -One visit, Late twenties, white, straight shoulder length black hair, cute, cute tits and ass. She was social and kind. I had a hour long, nude and mutual touch session. Full roaming and light petting with tit playing. Standard ending and clean up.

Lacy (No Longer There) - (2015-2016) -Three visits. Late twenties, white, straight long brunette hair, cute tits and big ass, cute. She was always so social and really nice. I would always go with a hour, nude and mutual touch session. Full roaming and petting always with tit playing. Your basic standard ending and clean up.

Can't Remember Name (No Longer There) - (2015) -One visit. 18 year old, little heavy set, white, curly brunette with long hair, big tits and ass. She was a little quiet. I believe she was new and inexperienced although she was nice. Decent massage. I went with a 30 minute nude massage. Light roaming and no petting with little tit play. Basic standard ending and clean up.

Dakota (No Longer There) - (2015-March 2017) -If anyone knows how to communicate with her please let me know. One of my all time favorite girls. I was a regular for her. To many visits to count. Southern MILF next door. Early forties. The kind of MILF that works out a lot and tans in her back yard. Straight long brunette hair, gorgeous face, country girl accent, white / Native American mix, slightly brown skin, big tits, small waist, big ass and nice thick legs. She really has a hour glass figure. Had the perfect combination of face, tits, ass and legs. I always went with an hour long, nude, mutual touch session. I loved her hot towel treatment. Knew how to take care of me. Was always kind and we always had something to talk about. We frequently went past our hour session partly because she loved when I gave her massages. Full roaming and little petting, but loved the tit playing. Basic standard ending and clean up although I was not complaining.

Charlotte- (2015) -One visit. Late twenties, petite, white, should length brunette straight hair, cute, cute tits and ass. Kind and very sociable, went with a hour long, nude and mutual touch. Full roaming and light petting and tit playing. Basic ending and clean up.

Kelly- (2015) -One visit. MILF, slight weight, mid forties, big tits and decent ass, curly long blonde hair. White. Went with an hour, nude and mutual touch. Kind with full roaming and no petting and some tit playing. Standard ending and clean up.

Ashley- (2015) -One visit. MILF, mid forties, white, with curly long black hair, cute, big tits and cute ass. Hour, nude and mutual touch session. Kind and social. Standard ending and clean up. Full roaming with light petting and tit play.

Natalie (No Longer There) - (2016) -One visit. Petite, early twenties, white, cute, cute tits and ass, long straight brunette hair. Kind and social. Light roaming, tit play, and no petting. Hour session with nude and mutual touch. Standard ending and clean up.

Lily (No Longer There) - (May 2017) -One visit. South East Asian slight brown skin, curly long black hair, early twenties, cute tits and ass. Hour nude, mutual touch session. Kind and social. Light roaming, tit play, and no petting. Standard ending and clean up.

Athena's Spa (Charlotte / Closed).

Kristina (No Longer There) - (2016) -If anyone knows how to communicate with her let me know. Gorgeous Latina / Colombian I think with white skin. Curly brunette hair that was shoulder length, early twenties, cute face, cute tits with a big ass. One visit. This girl looks amazing. This was my first time at Athena's and my only visit with Kristina. I went with a hour session with nude and mutual touch. I could not keep my hands off her. Had plenty to talk about and she gave me a standard ending with a clean up. I wish I would have had the chance to see her again. I can still see her and man what a looker. Full roaming, tit play and no petting.

Jackie (No Longer There) - (2016-January 2017) -White skinned with shoulder length blonde straight hair, Latina from Florida, mid twenties, big tits with a small waist thick legs and a big ass. Tatts. She was gorgeous and you could tell she hit the gym. Exactly how your Latina dream girl would look. I had about four visits with her. I always went with a hour long, mutual touch and nude session. Full roaming, tit play and full petting. She was so kind and social. She always loved my massages. Lets just say my ending was a little different.

Selena (No Longer There) - (2016) -If you know how to communicate with her please let me know. One visit. Latina Salvadorean / Costa Rican mix I think. Black straight shoulder length hair, early twenties, white skinned Latina, big tits, small waist, thick legs with a big ass. Again what you would expect your Latina dream girl to look like and I bet she hit the gym. Man I can already picture her. I wish I would have had another go at her. She was kind and social so plenty to talk about. Full roaming, tit play and full petting. I could not keep my hands off her body. I went with a full hour, nude and mutual touch. I wish she would have stuck around. Standard ending and clean up.

Jade (No Longer There) - (2017) -Asian / Korean and white mix. Slightly petite, early twenties, cute, cute tits and ass, shoulder length straight black hair, tatts. I saw Jade about two times. Each time was great. I would always give her a massage. I loved her tatts. She would always be very upbeat and would tell me about all her experiences. I would always get the full hour, nude and mutual touch. Standard ending with clean up.

Candlelight Studio (Charlotte / Open).

Can't Remember Name (Unsure) - (2016) -One visit. Latina / Mexican, early twenties, brown skin, slightly heavy set, long straight black hair, big tits and ass. This was my first and only visit to this location. I went for a 30 minute regular session. Kind of new I think because she did not talk much. I just got a decent massage and that was it. No ending or clean up since it was not needed.

Cool Cave Spa (Charlotte / Open).

Bebe (No Longer There) - (2016-2017) -White, mid twenties, long brunette straight hair, cute tits and big ass with a small waist. This was my first visit to Cool Cave Spa. I had two sessions with this girl. I was really surprised when I saw this girl. Man what a looker. I went for a hour, nude and mutual touch session. She did allow full roaming, tit play and full petting. I could not keep myself away from her ass. This girl is just plain gorgeous. I wish I could have seen her again. She was very sociable. Lets just say my ending was a little different.

Nina (No Longer There) - (2016) -If anyone knows how to get in contact with this girl please let me know. One of my all time favorite girls. I was one of her regulars. White, mid twenties, long blonde straight hair, gorgeous face, cute tits, small waist, nice thick legs and a beautiful big ass. Let me tell you this girl is the perfect blonde. The kind with all the best attributes. Cute, blonde, chesty and with a booty. You can see her on the spas Facebook profile pictures or on some of their ads on bpages. Its the picture where all the girls are standing at the front entrance of the spa with a pillow that reads man cave. Take a look and tell me which one she is ha. Trust me you won't be disappointed. I had to many visits with this girl to even put a number on here. Every time I had a hour session with nude and mutual touch. This girl can massage. I was always on that ass though. Could not stop rubbing and playing with that and more. She was always cool, kind and social. She allowed a lot of roaming, tit play, and a lot of petting and more. I wish she was still around. Lets just say my ending was a little different.

EOS (Charlotte / Closed).

Bella (No Longer There) - (2016) - This was my first visit to EOS and my first girl. Early thirties, white I think, but her skin was a little brown, a little heavy set, cute, big tits and ass, one visit, long curly black hair. This girl was very kind and social. I went with the hour long nude and mutual touch session. Kept me at ease. She did allow full roaming with tit play and full petting. This was the only session I had with her. I had a standard ending and clean up.

Karmen (No Longer There) - (2016) -White, one visit, long blonde straight hair, early thirties, a little heavy set, big tits and a big ass. This girl was cute. She was bilingual in Spanish and English which really surprised me. I had no clue going in. I went with a one hour, nude, mutual touch and body glide. Man I loved the sounds all that oil made. She did allow full roaming with tit play and full petting. I had a standard finish and clean up. I only had one visit with her.

Selena (No Longer There) - (February 2017) -Latina / Dominican, mid twenties, dark brown skin, straight shoulder length brown hair, one visit, she did have nice tits and a big ass, small waist and a cute face. She had me at ease quick. I went for a full hour, nude and mutual touch session. She was very social and kind. I think she liked my massage because she did not say a single word. Man what a body though. I could not stay off her. She allowed full roaming, tit play and some petting. I got a standard ending with a clean up. I had only one visit with her.

It Works Spa (Charlotte / Closed).

Crystal (No Longer There) - (2016) -Latina and I think she was like Cuban / Lebanese mix or something, mid twenties, a little heavy set, cute face, white skin, long straight blonde hair, big tits and ass. I went with an 30 minute session that included topless. She was kind and social. Did a decent job on the massage. I got a standard ending and a clean up. This was my first and only visit to this location.

Le Aqua (Charlotte / Open).

Can't Remember Name (No Longer There) - (January 2017) -This was my first and only visit to this location. White, mid twenties, long straight black hair, big tits, big ass, and a really cute face. This girl was very kind and social. She only had time for a 30 minute session so I went for that and included nude and mutual touch. We had plenty to talk about. I had a standard ending and clean up. I wish I could have seen her again.

Nice Spa (Charlotte / Open).

Jordan (No Longer There) - (May 2017) -This was my first visit to Nice spa and Jordan was my first girl there. She was in her mid twenties, one visit, white, long straight blonde hair, big tits, big ass, small waist, thick legs and a cute face. Man what a looker. Again what you would expect your blonde dream girl to look like. I went with a thirty minute session that included partial nude. We had plenty to talk about she was a pleasure to have. Man I could not stop looking at those legs and ass once I saw her. Unfortunately I only saw her once and I wish I would have had a chance to see her again. The only drawback was that she did watch the time and I had to self serve and clean myself. I guess she was just not comfortable with me since she had never seen me before. Maybe that would have changed after a few more sessions. No roaming, no tit play and no petting. I was not complaining though just having her there was making me happy.

Margarita- (2016-August 2017) -One visit. This girl is really good looking. Somewhat petite, Latina / Costa Rican, brown skin, late twenties, long black hair, big tits, and a cute ass and well toned legs. You can tell this girl works out a lot. I love her Latin accent. I went for a thirty minute nude and mutual touch session. She was very kind and social. Plenty to talk about. She has an athletic / petite figure, but once you see her you can't help but look at her tits. Wow. She allowed full roaming, tit play and full petting and more. Standard ending with a clean up as well. She use to work at EOS. I had a session with her there back in 2016 with the same experience.

Karmen- (August 2017) -Brown skin, Black / White mix, early twenties, one visit, shoulder length brown hair, small waist, big tits and ass. She was kind and social. Plenty to talk about. I went for a hour nude and mutual touch session. Really gentle and a decent massage. She allowed full roaming, tit play and full petting. Standard ending and a clean up.

Pasithea's Retreat (Charlotte / Open).

Nikki- (2016-October 2017) -If anyone knows how to communicate with her please let me know. The first time I went to this spa I got this girl. Gorgeous girl. Blonde straight long hair, white, mid twenties, small waist, cute tits, big ass with thick legs. This girl is gorgeous. I have had to many visits to count. Every time is an experience. I am never disappointed. She is so kind and social. There is always something to talk about. I never stop looking at her amazing ass and legs. They are even better to the touch. I always go with a hour nude and mutual session. Trust me this girl can massage. I always enjoy her body glide. She always allows full roaming, tit play and full petting and more. Let me tell you I love her sessions. Standard ending and she always cleans me up in their awesome shower / Jacuzzi. She use to work at Athena's spa back in 2016 and I had one session with her there with the same experience.

Pure Serenity (Columbia, SC / Closed).

Mandy (No Longer There) - (2017) -Another blonde barbie. My first time to this spa and my only visit. She has some amazing tits and ass. White, long blonde hair, tatts, mid twenties, big tits, big ass, thick legs and small waist. I love the tatts on this girl. Especially the stars on her ass. I was really surprised to find out that she was the girl from the pics on their ads. I went with a hour session with nude and mutual. Man this girl can massage in all the right places. I loved my session and I wish I could have seen her again. She does allow full roaming, tit play and full patting and more. I could not keep my hands off that ass and tits. She is built like an hour glass. Lets just say my ending was a little different.

South Charlotte Spa (Charlotte / Open).

Shannon- (2016-October 2017) -My first time to this spa I got this girl. I have seen this girl on another occasion since. She is gorgeous. A little thick, long blonde hair, white, big tits, early thirties, big ass and thick legs. She is very kind and social. Really knows her stuff. I always go with a hour session with partial nude and mutual touch. I think she likes my messages. Full roaming, tit play and light petting. We do tend to go a little past our hour. Standard ending and clean up.

Toni- (2016) -One visit. Should length brunette hair, white, a little thick, big tits, big ass and thick legs. She was so kind and social. I went with a hour session with mutual touch and nude. I could not keep my hands off her ass. That thing is so good to the touch. Full roaming, tit play and full petting. Her tits were amazing as well. I got a standard ending and clean up.

-Aztec.

Member #6050
10-15-17, 20:35
Been to LaVanna twice, both visits with Lilly. Office park off Sam Newell Rd. Chinese therapists in nice facility. No great lookers and no HE, but Lilly gives one of the best legit massages I've ever had, second only to Lighthouse Anne's ashiatsu. She did plenty of light teasing, but no direct contact with Jr. Will help you with self-service, but balks at any more. Ok with me since massage is first rate.Still doing her ashiatsu? I left CLT 2 years ago and miss her work.

SuperFly79
10-15-17, 21:21
I was on vacation and I decided to take a trip to Charlotte. While I was there I visited Kyoto and drew Kim (I think that was her name.) This was by far the best experience I ever had at any MP and top 3 experiences I've had ever in all of my days of hobbying. I paid for the 30 min special but I was there easily over an hour. The massage was firm and sensual at the same time. On the flip Kim fully satisfied all of my needs and then continued the massage afterwards. Can't wait to go back for more!

RubaDubdub01
10-15-17, 22:35
Hi fellow mongers. In the Queen City a couple of days and would love to find a spa with a very wide menu that has a good 4 hand option. Feel free to pm if prefer. If you ever head to the triangle I will be glad to offer some referrals for you. I am staying off tyvola, by the men’s club, would prefer to not travel too far if possible

ButaGuy
10-16-17, 09:20
I've hit Kyoto a few more times over the last couple of months. Several have been talking about how amazing Cookie is so I've asked every time and finally on the fourth trip, she was available.

Tammy:

One hour - . 6 to house and 1. 4 tip.

Very nice body, just an OK face. Didn't care for her bushy hair. It's like it was crimped like they did in the 80's.

TS was OK. A little playfulness. Massage was OK (never what I'm there for anyway). FS was also just OK.

Penny:

Prettier than Tammy. A little more friendly also.

Again TS was OK. Did some back walking which I didn't care for. Again FS was just OK. Not a lot of difference in her and Tammy other than being a little prettier.

Jennifer:

Seen her before so I only opted for 30 minutes. . 4 to house and 1 tip.

Jennifer is quiet fun. Big natural boobs but a little saggy. I love big boobs so that's a plus for me.

Had a quick massage and then FS. Finished with HJ because I usually have trouble finishing when covered. If we are being honest, she also isn't the tightest around.

Cookie (finally):

Fellas do yourself a favor and go see her! She is extremely cute, has great boobs (a very big C or perhaps a D).

TS was the best I've ever had. Lots of attention to the ass and balls. On the flip, my shaft or balls were in her hand almost the entire time.

Also lots of ear and neck nibbles in between.

Back to room. She started the massage but sitting on my ass. After a couple of minutes, I said oh I need to give you the tip. She got off and once I gave it to her. She returned with me still on my stomach but this time she was naked and started teasing me like crazy. It was VERY sensual! After a few minutes of that, she got up and had me sit up. Covered him up as they usually do with their mouth and started in on the CBJ. Then I went to my back for a few minutes of cowgirl. She is also still nibbling / nuzzling my neck and ears every chance she gets close to it. Once I got on top I came very close to popping after just a few minutes so I stopped and changed to DS but still only made it a couple more minutes. Remember I mentioned I have trouble popping when covered but that wasn't an issue with her what so ever! I think it was a combination of the playful and sensual teasing before coupled with the fact that she was super tight!

Once that was done, she cleaned me up and fished the massage. By the time she was close to being finished, I was ready to go again but unfortunately she didn't take the hint. Next time, I'll just ask her if she can take care of it a second time with a HJ.

Do yourself a favor and go see her! I think there's one more there (Sunny) that I haven't seen yet but frankly after that, most will likely be a disappointment.

What I would like to find now is a nice American place where I can at least get nuru at a decent price that will end in a happy ending. Would love FS but it seems they are always more pricey and I don't want to spend much more than 2 total per session.

ButaGuy
10-16-17, 09:22
I was on vacation and I decided to take a trip to Charlotte. While I was there I visited Kyoto and drew Kim (I think that was her name.) This was by far the best experience I ever had at any MP and top 3 experiences I've had ever in all of my days of hobbying. I paid for the 30 min special but I was there easily over an hour. The massage was firm and sensual at the same time. On the flip Kim fully satisfied all of my needs and then continued the massage afterwards. Can't wait to go back for more!If they don't know you, Kim is the name they will give.

ButaGuy
10-16-17, 09:47
I'd give Nice Spa a try off Monroe Rd.So FS can be had at Nice without a crazy price?

Newbie1044
10-16-17, 12:19
So FS can be had at Nice without a crazy price?A while back, only 1 provider would do that and I had to down $. 35 for a very mechanical service. So bad that I walked out in the middle.

Learnt a very expensive lesson.

Broke Bad
10-16-17, 13:53
So FS can be had at Nice without a crazy price?Well, I didn't know if FS was a requirement. I haven't had FS at Nice Spa so I can't provide any info there. However I haven't been disappointed in the quality of the ladies and facilities. It's your basic overpriced American Spa, but I've always been pleased with the sessions.

Banger12
10-16-17, 13:54
Visited both of these places recently and disappointed by both. I think they're run by same people because almost identical.

In both places girls were old as shit and just looked worn. I'm talking late 40's and that might be being polite.

I stayed and did my business but wasn't really satisfied. Won't be going back to either place anytime soon.

Broke Bad
10-16-17, 13:59
Still doing her ashiatsu? I left CLT 2 years ago and miss her work.I haven't seen Anne in quite a while, but as far as I know she's still providing the same service as always. I've grown frustrated by her frequent trips out of Charlotte, the unreliable online booking software and now her price increases. Also, she keeps getting older. I hate when that happens.

Rrpie56
10-16-17, 15:27
Hello everyone new here. Been kinda sheltered to this thing until my father died a month ago and his wife told me how they met so I got really curious about it. So ok dreamed a couple times on backpage learned that pics are not always real then I found this site and learned a couple things by reading, by the way thanks for the lessons, I learned about about AMPs I haven't tried on yet but I have a asian fetish hardcore. I live in hickory but would travel to CLT for one so any advise and tips you can give to a first time look for AMP is appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the info you guy give.

Member #6050
10-17-17, 12:42
I haven't seen Anne in quite a while, but as far as I know she's still providing the same service as always. I've grown frustrated by her frequent trips out of Charlotte, the unreliable online booking software and now her price increases. Also, she keeps getting older. I hate when that happens.Thanks. Since I have moved away from CLT it doesn't matter much but might be interesting if I were to travel there. Did her fees go up across the board? Where are they now?

Broke Bad
10-17-17, 15:21
Thanks. Since I have moved away from CLT it doesn't matter much but might be interesting if I were to travel there. Did her fees go up across the board? Where are they now?Swedish massage for an hour now 100 (was 75). I don't think she has a standard menu for upgrades, but I usually gave her 60. Still, this is not a bad deal considering the quality of massage and extras.

Donkatec
10-17-17, 16:24
Damn. Finally got to visit Kyoto. I called ahead and asked for Cookie or Jennifer and mamasan said Cookie was free. When I entered she tried to sell a "new" girl, but I insisted. In walks a tall, sexy, bubbly gal who hugged me. I sensed it would be great. The TS was the most thorough I've had- you can tell she really cared. When she reached under I allowed some space, to let her know I was game. In the room she did an okay massage for a short time until she finally just lay on me and kissed my neck. I knew what time it was. She pouted so sexily and I took it as a sign to get up and give her the funds. I remained sitting so I could hug her and feel those delicious breasts. I was very surprised when she started the CBJ on her knees. Damn! When she repositioned herself in the porno, upside-down BJ position I knew for sure it was Cookie. The two most sexiest parts was when she was in cowgirl and kept putting my hands on her breasts and when in doggie, she held my hands. Damn. She is really smart and service-oriented. Top two of my experiences. Before I left she and the 2 other girls hugged me, and when they left I told Cookie that she was the most beautiful. She said, "I know". LOL. Kyoto is bigger than Midori, and seems less sensual. The girls in Midori dress more sexy and are less "bubbly" if you know what I mean. It also didn't help that in Kyoto I could hear the mamasan and girls moving about while I was in the TS. I'd visit Cookie no matter where she worked.

ButaGuy
10-17-17, 23:51
Paid my first visit to La Fleur today. Was greeted by Whitney (brunette early 20's, sort of cute, nice body) at the door and taken to one of the rooms. All the girls came in one by one and introduced themselves. Monica (cute early 20's black girl with big natural boobs), Daisy (cute mid 20's red head with small boobs), and Carter (pretty early 20's blonde with good size boobs and thick legs and ass).

Went with Monica because I'm a boob guy and they were nice! . 8 for the hour. Asked what was on the menu. Told me. 2 for massage, . 4 for HE, . 8 for full nude, and 1. For mutual touch and more for more.

Went with full nude for another. 8.

Started on back and massage was actually decent (could honestly care less as that's never what I'm there for). Lasted perhaps 15 minutes before she has me flip. Thought I'd try my luck even though I only tipped for nude and no touch. Didn't get any resistance nor did she shy away at all. Spend perhaps 10 more minutes massaging and then she got to business. She was staying on the floor by my side at first and I asked her to get on the table and which to my surprise she did. Then asked her for some titty bang action and to my surprise she was happy to oblige. Once she went back to using her hands, I asked her if I could kiss her neck, she agreed, so I sit up and nibbled her ear and neck, kissed her boobs, and asked for a kiss. She kissed me a few times closed mouth but when I asked for more (open mouth), she wouldn't budge; said she wasn't allowed. I then tried some FIV and again, no resistance. In fact, she was really wet! We continued that way until I finished. She then cleaned me up and ask if I wanted anymore rubdown. I told her I was good. She then asked if I would like a shower which I did and asked if she'd join me. She would for more money so I showered alone.

Altogether including my lonely shower, I was in and out in about 50 minutes. I think next time I'll go with 30 minutes because as I've said, the massage is not what I'm there for anyway.

I'll certainly go back. Was interested in all the girls I met and she told me there's even more that work there.

DukeBlue1
10-19-17, 10:35
Stopped in to Uptown in Concord last night. There was two ladies working. One was older late 40's probably looked kinda rough. Other was maybe early 30's very friendly and talkative. To my bad luck the younger one was the mamasan it seemed like as she was working the desk. I opted for 45 min with table shower for. 6. Got the older lady. I was there so I said F it. LOL. I undressed and went to table shower. To my surprise the table shower was very thorough and quite nice with a little teasing. Went to massage room after. No massage really as I asked for a soft rub. She played with my backside and teased my but which was cool. After getting me worked up I was asked to flip. A minute or so rub on chest and she pointed to her mouth and said. 6. I said. 4 and we agreed on. 5. Honestly I should have just took the HJ. She used so much teeth it wasn't good at all. She just ended up giving me a jackhammer HJ while nibbling on my nipples.

I'm torn on the place now. The last time I went I got no shower and awesome massage and finish, and this time awesome shower and so / so finish.

HDLover
10-19-17, 18:59
Stopped in to Uptown in Concord last night. There was two ladies working. One was older late 40's probably looked kinda rough. Other was maybe early 30's very friendly and talkative. To my bad luck the younger one was the mamasan it seemed like as she was working the desk. I opted for 45 min with table shower for. 6. Got the older lady. I was there so I said F it. LOL. I undressed and went to table shower. To my surprise the table shower was very thorough and quite nice with a little teasing. Went to massage room after. No massage really as I asked for a soft rub. She played with my backside and teased my but which was cool. After getting me worked up I was asked to flip. A minute or so rub on chest and she pointed to her mouth and said. 6. I said. 4 and we agreed on. 5. Honestly I should have just took the HJ. She used so much teeth it wasn't good at all. She just ended up giving me a jackhammer HJ while nibbling on my nipples.

I'm torn on the place now. The last time I went I got no shower and awesome massage and finish, and this time awesome shower and so / so finish.The lady you had is Wendy, You gave a perfect description of the talent or lack of. The other lady is Lulu who is the manager she only does massage when Wendy is busy. She gives a nice massage and HE only. I go here about once a month because its close.

DartMan74
10-20-17, 22:35
Stopped by Asian Relax Therapy on my lunch break again. Went with an hour this time. Same attendent. Lot's more attention in the shower, thorough sensual massage, top up, standard ending. At that that point, I figured the session was over but she went back to massaging my legs after the hot towel treatment and draping my lower half. Lots of brushing of the boys and then full on groping under the towel. Was she suggesting a double pop? I've had them before but it's usually an overzealous table shower and then again after massage. This was twice within 10 min! Needless to say, I was up the challenge! I could hear another monger talking in the room next to me so looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff!Which one is Asian Relax Therapy, location? Do you have a name to go with the double pop, always looking for the extra if lucky enough to find it.

Bob Blue
10-21-17, 12:07
Actually, two trips.

I'm back to visiting MP's regularly after being out of the hobby for a while. I dropped by One Spa one afternoon since it was on my way out of Charlotte at the time.

Meet Mama-San and asked for a hour but she said they only do half hours. I prefer a hour since the TS and rub don't seem so rushed but, whatever. As long as I leave happy, right?

My attendant was "Shine. " Pretty Korean appeared to be in her thirties and thin -even scrawny at first glance. She gave a nice TS and the rub was adequate. I opted for a BJ since I was really in the mood to finish that way. She assured me she did "other" stuff.

She undressed and -wow- for such a thin woman she had amazing natural tits. Perky, full, and large. She climbed on to the table with me and spent some time just getting me ready and teased up despite being already at throbbing full mast.

She sat between my legs gently and slowly stroking my inner thighs and around my shaft. The anticipation and the tactile sensations had me so ready I can't remember the last time I was aching so bad.

After what seemed like minutes she used her mouth to slip a cover on and went to work. After working it for a while, this mistress of the craft suddenly double down on the pressure and had me finished in one incredible stroke with a barely muffled groan from me.

Fellas, I can't tell you what this cost me. I can't remember exactly and, to be honest, I do know I embarrassingly overpaid. Having such an intense orgasm must have given me brain damage. With a smile and skip in my step, I left resolved to make it back to Shine and try the full menu.

My second visit was about two weeks or so later. Again, no hour option and Shine wasn't there. Instead I got a rather tall, big boned woman who was early forties, not as pretty as Shine, and walked like a man. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if this attendant was a woman. Her voice was feminine but her posture and gait was just off. Fuck it, I said, can't knock what I haven't tried.

She gave a decent TS and a better massage than Shine. I just asked for a HJ and she asked for. 80.

Sigh, really? I explained I've I usually just tip. 40 and she seem to begurdingly accept that. Then I knew for a fact she was a woman. She pulled down her top and I roamed a bit. Her breasts were oddly small in comparison with her big build but undoubtably real. Nothing special.

The HJ was subpar and gave me further comfort I was dealing with a woman since no man could give she a shitty performance. After all, what guy hasn't been giving himself HJ's since puberty? You would think with that much practice you would get good.

Anyway, I'm not going back to One Spa. Even before my hiatus, their service hit and miss. Maybe Shine is still working there but past experience with One Spa tells me she's left town.

DollarBill50
10-22-17, 08:19
One Spa is getting worst with the times. My first visit with that place they offered a hour. 4 months ago they said they only do 45 minutes. So now all they do is 30 minutes or is that what you asked for? I hope they are charging 30 minute prices. As for the girls, you are right. One time the girl would be pretty, the next time she will look like Wanda on In Living Color. (Old TV show back in the day. If you don't know YouTube it. Wayons Brothers show).

Actually, two trips.

I'm back to visiting MP's regularly after being out of the hobby for a while. I dropped by One Spa one afternoon since it was on my way out of Charlotte at the time.

Meet Mama-San and asked for a hour but she said they only do half hours. I prefer a hour since the TS and rub don't seem so rushed but, whatever. As long as I leave happy, right?

My attendant was "Shine. " Pretty Korean appeared to be in her thirties and thin -even scrawny at first glance. She gave a nice TS and the rub was adequate. I opted for a BJ since I was really in the mood to finish that way. She assured me she did "other" stuff.

She undressed and -wow- for such a thin woman she had amazing natural tits. Perky, full, and large. She climbed on to the table with me and spent some time just getting me ready and teased up despite being already at throbbing full mast.

She sat between my legs gently and slowly stroking my inner thighs and around my shaft. The anticipation and the tactile sensations had me so ready I can't remember the last time I was aching so bad.

After what seemed like minutes she used her mouth to slip a cover on and went to work. After working it for a while, this mistress of the craft suddenly double down on the pressure and had me finished in one incredible stroke with a barely muffled groan from me.

Fellas, I can't tell you what this cost me. I can't remember exactly and, to be honest, I do know I embarrassingly overpaid. Having such an intense orgasm must have given me brain damage. With a smile and skip in my step, I left resolved to make it back to Shine and try the full menu.

My second visit was about two weeks or so later. Again, no hour option and Shine wasn't there. Instead I got a rather tall, big boned woman who was early forties, not as pretty as Shine, and walked like a man. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if this attendant was a woman. Her voice was feminine but her posture and gait was just off. Fuck it, I said, can't knock what I haven't tried.

She gave a decent TS and a better massage than Shine. I just asked for a HJ and she asked for. 80.

Sigh, really? I explained I've I usually just tip. 40 and she seem to begurdingly accept that. Then I knew for a fact she was a woman. She pulled down her top and I roamed a bit. Her breasts were oddly small in comparison with her big build but undoubtably real. Nothing special.

The HJ was subpar and gave me further comfort I was dealing with a woman since no man could give she a shitty performance. After all, what guy hasn't been giving himself HJ's since puberty? You would think with that much practice you would get good.

Anyway, I'm not going back to One Spa. Even before my hiatus, their service hit and miss. Maybe Shine is still working there but past experience with One Spa tells me she's left town.

Stripper Love
10-22-17, 15:17
Was back in Charlotte for the weekend and decided to go back to get a 90 minute massage from the church street asían. Excellent legit massage, minimal teasing of the boys but that's it. She placed a wash cloth over Johnson after the flip. I kept knocking it off and she would place it back LOL. At the end I tried to be happy but again, it was DIY. I even left a pretty good tip before the session. I just can't get that ending. Next time I go back (I enjoy quality massages), she is only getting a tip that I would leave at any legit massage place.

SpaGuy12
10-22-17, 20:01
Was back in Charlotte for the weekend and decided to go back to get a 90 minute massage from the church street asan. Excellent legit massage, minimal teasing of the boys but that's it. She placed a wash cloth over Johnson after the flip. I kept knocking it off and she would place it back LOL. At the end I tried to be happy but again, it was DIY. I even left a pretty good tip before the session. I just can't get that ending. Next time I go back (I enjoy quality massages), she is only getting a tip that I would leave at any legit massage place.Be persistent and guide her hands, she hesitates for a second then once you get it you'll only get better sessions. Good luck.

Hova1983
10-23-17, 17:33
New to this site, but wandering if anyone has any info on Sonia who.

Used to work at La Fleur? I used to see her regularly, but called a little while back.

And was told she no longer works there.

Thanks.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

JackDroxFourMe
10-24-17, 15:34
I thought I'd play it safe after my disappointing experience with a BP provider and went back to the place where Athenas used to be. I miss having a TS but the stand up experience isn't too dissimilar. There's still a stranger soaping up your junk with a smile! As for the rest of the visit, the facilities are nice and clean, the music is soothing, the massage is one of the best I've had, the provider is thin, middle aged and eager to please and the finish (s) have been great, but standard. After three sessions I don't think much more than a popped out boob is available though.

DoobieRay
10-26-17, 02:31
I TOFTT and hit Truly Yours parlor. Only 2 ladies, one looked 50+ and acted like the owner / manager and the other was 25-35 and had the SW look going on. SW girl was my masseuse and I use that title very generally. She was more of a rub / lotion girl, but she did allow lots of mutual touch. On the flip I asked what was on the menu and found that no FS, just HJ with upgrades to nude. She tried to get me with a spill about her having cervical cancer but her story didn't add up. I told her I was good and that I was hoping for FS and was prepared to tip $$ which got her attention real quick. She said maybe next time so I plan to hit it once more and see how it goes. Left there and hit Kyoto which always does me right. I dropped the usual to the house for an hour and got the one with the crazy hair. I knew her pretty well and she remembered me so I went ahead and gave her my tip and we proceeded to ts. It was nice, she hit everything well and paid special attention to the mast. She almost paid too much attention and I had to get her to stop! Rinsed, dried off, and sauna then back to the room. She knows I'm not there for the massage so we went straight to the fun! Started with some 69 and I was fiv while I was daty. I then eased a finger into the forbidden portal which she said I could only go in a little but not all the way. Next was some cg then rcg. I then stood her up and bent her over the table, pulling her right leg up and holding it out as I pounded her from behind. Back on the table we went to mish then she let me finish Russian. She helped me forget all about Truly Yours! Afterwards some work on my shoulders and back then Jenny came in and pouted because she didn't get me. We all chatted until Mamasan said it was time.

CoolWays
10-26-17, 21:44
Has anyone dreamed at Cool Cave and what was the damage. Called and hinted there are great times but figured I would ask here before going.

FieryGuy19
10-27-17, 02:33
Hi Guys,

I have been following your reports, but here I am confused. I have never been to a AMP for massage and extras.

I am afraid of getting in to legal troubles. How is kyoto or nice spa? Are they safe?

Been hearing tons of good review about cookie in kyoto, would love to see her for the best experience but is there anyone else at kyoto who is awesome?

Nice spa, I liked Khloe or alexis. Any updates on her?

Please help me.

ChicagoTrueLov
10-27-17, 08:30
Called Kyoto to book an appointment with Cookie, but Mamsan told she left on vacation. Hit VIP spa and saw June. Nice cute girl with a tight spinner body. Had a good TS, average massage and covered FS. Total damage $$.

NC9876
10-27-17, 09:41
Has anyone been lately I don't see any advertising on back page lately.

Corvette704
10-27-17, 13:45
Has anyone been lately I don't see any advertising on back page lately.Stopped there a couple weeks ago and was told Emily went to China. I didn't stay. She was my go to person when I needed my AMP fix.

Jim0273
10-27-17, 21:03
Has anyone been lately I don't see any advertising on back page lately.I was also by there a cpl weeks ago and was told Emily returned to China. New lady was nice but older and not my type, so I bounced. Tried out Apple. Meh.

Jim0273
10-27-17, 21:20
Called Kyoto to book an appointment with Cookie, but Mamsan told she left on vacation. Hit VIP spa and saw June. Nice cute girl with a tight spinner body. Had a good TS, average massage and covered FS. Total damage $$.Yes, Cookie is gone. Saw Erica earlier this week and she was great. Spinner, super cute, long straight hair. Best TS I've had there so far, and the rest of the hour was perfect. $$ total, as usual. Stay safe all!

TwistedFace
10-28-17, 23:15
I have been going to Uptown Spa for a while now and have always had Lulu give me an above average massage and ending. Went there a couple of days ago and even though Lulu was available, she said I needed to have the new girl, Wendy (must be late 50's). I figured if her massage skills are as good as Lulu's then I will be ok with that. The massage began and it quickly became apparent that her massage skills were sub-par. She used her elbows and thumbs to prob me so hard that I had to ask her to reduce the pressure. She did some teasing before the flip which was ok.

After flipping over, Wendy did not even pretend to give me a massage. She started licking my nipples and slowly kissed her way down to my cock. Without a word or warning, she took my cock into her mouth and began a BBBJ. This would surely be the highlight of any spa visit but not in this case as I could feel her teeth against my cock and it was so uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and imagined it was a younger better looking masseuse giving me head and that helped maintain my erection. In the end I asked her to put oil on as a hint to just proceed with an HJ.

Not much technique there either but ended up popping anyway.

If teethy BBBJ are your thing, run, don't walk to Uptown Spa and see Wendy LOL! As for me, I will only return to this spa if I can see Lulu.