PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Pwils122
03-16-21, 11:54
I had the same question, can anyone help?Queen City Entertainment.

https://queencityentertainment.net

NCSilent
03-16-21, 12:39
She is shown on the schedule for this week a couple of days.

Would you recommend? She's there the same day I was thinking of going to see either Lydia or Skylar (piper?) Not sure who I'd go see now that Bella apparently left.Out of the ones you mentioned, Nila is the best looking one and best body by far. And the dream is actually good as she gets into it. At least for me.

DukeBlue1
03-16-21, 14:36
Afternoon fellas. I haven't posted a while and usually stick to the AMP near me in the concord area.

Had to be in Asheville for work this week. Had a little time to spare, so I stopped in a place called Hot Stone Spa on the Flat Rock exit off of I 26. It's about 2 hrs from Charlotte.

House. 8 tip 1. 2.

Mama meets you at the door and very nice and asks if you have been there before. I said yes about a year ago. She leads me to a room and in walks this lady who is about a 9 on the AMP scale. Blonde hair and tight dress. She asks if I want a shower. Of course. She is VERY thorough. Get back to the room for a little back rub and I graze her (as you do). She laughed and put my hand on her leg and crotch and says touch. LOL. She rubs for a few more minutes and tells me to flip. She gives me the motion and I said more. She says 1. 4 but I counter 1. 2. I did my homework before I went in so I knew the deal. She leaves and comes back. Strips down and gets on the table and walks. And turns around to get in the 69 position and starts off with a bbj. Then covers up. Then after a few minutes she turns around and gets into CG position. Rides hard but not in the Asian squat like most do. I finish fairly quick as she's got great rhythm. Kinda sad though. LOL. She cleans me up. I was expecting maybe an after massage since we weren't at it long. Nope, that was it. She was very nice. And from what I've read they get down pretty good there so YMMV. I think the tip was doable, but my mileage wasn't with me today. As I left, she asked my name and told mama and mama smiled and gave me a hug and said have a great day.

All in all, the reviews on the Asheville board are spot on, so if you find yourself up this way stop in. You'll have a decent time. Just wish you got more time, then again. It may have been me, idk.

CuriousGeor
03-16-21, 15:18
Queen City Entertainment.

https://queencityentertainment.netNote: not all of the girls are on the website. And they vary substantially in quality. So check the schedule, this is how you tell who's working, then go to rubratings. They typically post ads for every girl working that day on RR, and their pictures all have a pretty similar style with the faces kinda washed out with that lighting effect. Many even have the same background as I'm pretty sure they take pics on site. For instance today Mina, Aaliyah, Stella, and Samantha are listed on the schedule, but Samantha isn't on their site (There is a "sam", and both girls look similar, but who knows, there are often girls on the schedule that have zero web presence). You can easily find her ad here though by just searching Samantha on RR: https://charlotte.rubratings.com/155760

Also, prices swing upwards fast there. It's 160/200 half / hr and that comes with a HE I'm fairly sure, but the price for FS changes with duration too. You can normally get out of there for 200 extra for the half, making the full spend 360, but for an hour it's like 200 house + I've heard anywhere from 250 to 280 extra, which makes the full spend 450-480. Honestly the whole thing is kinda baffling to me, at Nice I'd usually do an hour since it gave me some time to relax and chat first, then shower after. But here it's not worth it to go from 360 to 480 just for an additional 30 minutes. That takes you out of the price range for "good American spa" and puts you in the price range of "solid Eros girl". Some of the girls are QCE are very attractive, many are cute enough that I'd feel fine with them on my arm at a party, some of them would need to pay me.

So basically, make sure you do your homework on who you're going to see. 360 for a petite early 20's girl is appropriate I think, 360 for a 180 lb+ girl is not. Unless you prefer big chicks, then have right at it. You, your dick, and your wallet are all that matters here.

Sludgepup
03-16-21, 16:11
I'm not usually an MP guy, but I'm looking to branch out. What's the best place in Charlotte for FS where I don't feel like I'm supporting international trafficking?

RonT6969
03-16-21, 17:04
I'm not usually an MP guy, but I'm looking to branch out. What's the best place in Charlotte for FS where I don't feel like I'm supporting international trafficking?One Spa, Palm Tree, Kyoto, and Apple are all well reviewed on here and will provide what you're looking for.

Wvu00
03-16-21, 17:31
Note: not all of the girls are on the website. And they vary substantially in quality. So check the schedule, this is how you tell who's working, then go to rubratings. They typically post ads for every girl working that day on RR, and their pictures all have a pretty similar style with the faces kinda washed out with that lighting effect. Many even have the same background as I'm pretty sure they take pics on site. For instance today Mina, Aaliyah, Stella, and Samantha are listed on the schedule, but Samantha isn't on their site (There is a "sam", and both girls look similar, but who knows, there are often girls on the schedule that have zero web presence). You can easily find her ad here though by just searching Samantha on RR: https://charlotte.rubratings.com/155760

Also, prices swing upwards fast there. It's 160/200 half / hr and that comes with a HE I'm fairly sure, but the price for FS changes with duration too. You can normally get out of there for 200 extra for the half, making the full spend 360, but for an hour it's like 200 house + I've heard anywhere from 250 to 280 extra, which makes the full spend 450-480. Honestly the whole thing is kinda baffling to me, at Nice I'd usually do an hour since it gave me some time to relax and chat first, then shower after. But here it's not worth it to go from 360 to 480 just for an additional 30 minutes. That takes you out of the price range for "good American spa" and puts you in the price range of "solid Eros girl". Some of the girls are QCE are very attractive, many are cute enough that I'd feel fine with them on my arm at a party, some of them would need to pay me.

So basically, make sure you do your homework on who you're going to see. 360 for a petite early 20's girl is appropriate I think, 360 for a 180 lb+ girl is not. Unless you prefer big chicks, then have right at it. You, your dick, and your wallet are all that matters here.Are Mina's pics real? Any reviews.

BenInJoe
03-16-21, 19:09
Note: not all of the girls are on the website. And they vary substantially in quality. So check the schedule, this is how you tell who's working, then go to rubratings. They typically post ads for every girl working that day on RR, and their pictures all have a pretty similar style with the faces kinda washed out with that lighting effect. Many even have the same background as I'm pretty sure they take pics on site. For instance today Mina, Aaliyah, Stella, and Samantha are listed on the schedule, but Samantha isn't on their site (There is a "sam", and both girls look similar, but who knows, there are often girls on the schedule that have zero web presence). You can easily find her ad here though by just searching Samantha on RR: https://charlotte.rubratings.com/155760

So basically, make sure you do your homework on who you're going to see. 360 for a petite early 20's girl is appropriate I think, 360 for a 180 lb+ girl is not. Unless you prefer big chicks, then have right at it. You, your dick, and your wallet are all that matters here.Do they actually have a milking table? The ad's mention it.

NCSilent
03-16-21, 20:26
Are Mina's pics real? Any reviews.100% real.

NCSilent
03-16-21, 20:29
Do they actually have a milking table? The ad's mention it.Yes they have one. I tried it out with Aliyah on a BBBJ.

BlowingRock
03-16-21, 21:48
100% real.She's not worth it (Mina).

BBBJ $500.

All others are better.

BlowingRock
03-16-21, 21:52
Visited Cool Cave as Apple & Sarah was busy and ended up with nothing but crap. For HE damage was 25. Not going to repeat for sure. Also visited Nice couple of weeks back, damages are very high. Something not straight with these people. AMP seems to be doing better than others.Cool Cave is a ripoff.

WalterKronk
03-16-21, 22:37
Wow did you all see where three AMPs in Atlanta were shot up and 8 people killed?.Anyone want to guess the motive before he blabs? I'm guessing revenge[Deleted by Admin] That or Robbery. Haven't looked, but wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims are Korean and other non-Chinese Asian ethnicities.

TheMechanik365
03-17-21, 07:12
Are Mina's pics real? Any reviews.Pics are real. GPS is real too. Wants 500 FS with no BJ.

CuriousGeor
03-17-21, 08:10
Do they actually have a milking table? The ad's mention it.They do, I thought it was fucking stupid and stopped for regular activities in about 3 minutes. To each their own but it's not for me.

NC Transplant
03-17-21, 08:57
The way it should be. It may last until some do-gooders get involved

WHAT?

I was born and raised in Washtenaw County (Ypsilanti).

All types of little sex places are going to be opening up now.

Hardly any when I lived or visit family back home.

RickRockClt
03-17-21, 11:27
In the press release, they said it was not a racially motivated hate crime. He felt guilt or something and wanted to get rid of the "temptation" that the spas represented. He may have visited some but later felt guilt.

Anyone want to guess the motive before he blabs? I'm guessing revenge for Covid / "China Virus,". That or Robbery. Haven't looked, but wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims are Korean and other non-Chinese Asian ethnicities.

Bryant66
03-17-21, 13:16
In the press release, they said it was not a racially motivated hate crime. He felt guilt or something and wanted to get rid of the "temptation" that the spas represented. He may have visited some but later felt guilt.Let's face it, the guy's got to be a total'Wackjob' no matter what the 'Media' say.

Blumpy420
03-17-21, 13:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KingEpqng
03-17-21, 15:29
I am definitely thinking it was something of that nature.

Otherwise, why drive 30 minutes away from one to go to 2 others. Knowing there was one probably right around the corner from the first. Those had to be places he had either been to or were places that he got turned away from or something. I definitely don't think it was random.

In the press release, they said it was not a racially motivated hate crime. He felt guilt or something and wanted to get rid of the "temptation" that the spas represented. He may have visited some but later felt guilt..

CinMiner
03-17-21, 15:30
Let's face it, the guy's got to be a total'Wackjob' no matter what the 'Media' say.I read that he stated he had a "sex addiction" and he had been a customer of at least one of the AMPs. Probably saw it as eliminating his obsession. Sad for the loss of life. Looks like most of the girls were Korean, not Chinese.

Runon99
03-17-21, 15:59
Otherwise, why drive 30 minutes away from one to go to 2 others. Knowing there was one probably right around the corner from the first. Those had to be places he had either been to or were places that he got turned away from or something. I definitely don't think it was random..I'm familiar with all of the places involved. The first, up in Cherokee County, is a CAMP. I've been there a few times. Typical cost is 60 and another 40-60 depending on your tip scale, though some regulars might have gotten additional services beyond a standard handjob. Basically just a typical Chinese run and tug that was popular in the area. Most certainly there were a few other CAMPs close by and many more on the way from the one he attacked and the other two down in metro Atlanta.

The other two places were KAMPs and one of them, Gold, was considered probably the most expensive spa around but with the hottest providers. These two are located on a major street just south of the affluential community of Buckhead. I think their desired clientele was rich locals and tourists / businessmen who were willing to pay ridiculous amounts for FS.

The two KAMPs are open 24 hours, while the CAMP would be typically closed around 9:30 - 10:00. If a monger was considering where to visit on a given night, these places would be on total opposite ends of the spectrum, both geographically and in price / experience.

So yeah, this was a long-winded way of saying his choice of places was definitely deliberate.

WolfPackMan
03-17-21, 16:53
Pics are real. GPS is real too. Wants 500 FS with no BJ.She's a dead fish, big regret. Worst 500 spent.

KingEpqng
03-17-21, 17:03
The bullshit of thinking shooting and killing people at spas are going to stop his own issue. It's all over the place and over the world! The issue other than innocent people got hurt and killed is the heat this brings spas! Supposedly was on his way to go to Florida to possibly go to other spas. Fool!

Throw his ass under the prison.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/16/us/metro-atlanta-spa-shootings-what-we-know/index.html

I am definitely thinking it was something of that nature.

Otherwise, why drive 30 minutes away from one to go to 2 others. Knowing there was one probably right around the corner from the first. Those had to be places he had either been to or were places that he got turned away from or something. I definitely don't think it was random.

BenInJoe
03-18-21, 02:03
Anyone have any luck with a consistent CoF or CiM provider at NICE? Or another spa? I'm not in CLT very often so I usually only go to NICE but would check another place out for the right girl.

I've only seen two that were okay with it, and one no longer works there. Would be very interested in a girl that legitimately enjoys these activities. It can sometimes be hard for me to visit frequently enough to warm them up to the idea.

Feel free to PM me if you know one and want to know my experience.

Titlicka
03-18-21, 13:40
I'm going to put this out so you can know. I made a post about an AMP on 2/4. A pm came to asking for details. I responded. One question was if used the front or back entrance. I said back. I just learned on 2/6 the place got a fire inspection and the inspector was interested in security cam footage from the back door for the day I visited. PM any questions.

RickRockClt
03-18-21, 17:19
I was looking at RR and spotted a place I never heard of. Angel Spa off Carmel Rd. The ad showed new Korean girl. A search here on this forum shows nothing (except girls named Angel).

I guess this is my opportunity to TOFTT.

But if anyone has any experience here, let us know.

GoodTimes35
03-18-21, 17:25
I was looking at RR and spotted a place I never heard of. Angel Spa off Carmel Rd. The ad showed new Korean girl. A search here on this forum shows nothing (except girls named Angel).

But if anyone has any experience here, let us know.Based on the address, this appears to be the same place that has been reported on before with the basic rub and tug. Probably under new management and a new mama. Also under a new name. TOFTT and let us know if it has changed. Should would be a lot more convenient for me.

NCSilent
03-18-21, 17:27

But if anyone has any experience here, let us know.Seems like that used to be the old Golden Sands as the address and suite match up perfectly. My guess is they switched owners or whatever. I visited once when it was Golden Sands and I drew an older Asian and only offered HE. Wasn't happy with that but I went with it and never visited again. Report back if you toftt.

Belmont28
03-18-21, 18:26
Recently made a trip to Nice and saw Evelyn. I'm going to guess 19-20 or so, nice tits, very, very shy. I like that because I'm probably a bad person but I can see why she got some not so great reviews. Unless you move the session along she doesn't get into it but she took all my direction well and I had a good time. I might go see her again but I don't know. I was drunk and had an Uber pick me up, take me to an atm and then take me to Nice. I was kind of all in at that point.

Standard pricing. She did try that new "It's $400 now for full" bullshit but I was having none of it. I just laid my $$$ out and was like take it or leave it.

Titlicka
03-18-21, 18:33
I'm going to put this out so you can know. I made a post about an AMP on 2/4. A pm came to asking for details. I responded. One question was if used the front or back entrance. I said back. I just learned on 2/6 the place got a fire inspection and the inspector was interested in security cam footage from the back door for the day I visited. PM any questions.Shit, just out his ass!

KingEpqng
03-18-21, 18:46
I would report his profile and let us SMs know via DM.

Shit, just out his ass!.

Titlicka
03-18-21, 19:18
I would report his profile and let us SMs know via DM.

.Just read dm. I knew something was up with that user. Always attacking posts and sending nosey ass dms. I'm spreading the word.

Titlicka
03-18-21, 20:51
I'm going to put this out so you can know. I made a post about an AMP on 2/4. A pm came to asking for details. I responded. One question was if used the front or back entrance. I said back. I just learned on 2/6 the place got a fire inspection and the inspector was interested in security cam footage from the back door for the day I visited. PM any questions.I posted about this a few months back. The health inspector was involved and asked for security cam recorder. Same name you gave was same one I replied to. I blocked him. Also warned those I message a lot.

HDLover
03-18-21, 21:07
I posted about this a few months back. The health inspector was involved and asked for security cam recorder. Same name you gave was same one I replied to. I blocked him. Also warned those I message a lot.Is there any reason why he can't be listed here. I think we all would like to know.

Pwils122
03-19-21, 08:18
Seems like that used to be the old Golden Sands as the address and suite match up perfectly. My guess is they switched owners or whatever. I visited once when it was Golden Sands and I drew an older Asian and only offered HE. Wasn't happy with that but I went with it and never visited again. Report back if you toftt.Yes, it is is the old Golden Sands. I went the other day and no different from what I could see in my experience. I think the older lady who I saw was even there before but with masks on I can't be completely sure. Did promise new younger girls coming, but when?

CuriousGeor
03-19-21, 09:06
Recently made a trip to Nice and saw Evelyn. I'm going to guess 19-20 or so, nice tits, very, very shy. I like that because I'm probably a bad person but I can see why she got some not so great reviews. Unless you move the session along she doesn't get into it but she took all my direction well and I had a good time. I might go see her again but I don't know. I was drunk and had an Uber pick me up, take me to an atm and then take me to Nice. I was kind of all in at that point.

Standard pricing. She did try that new "It's $400 now for full" bullshit but I was having none of it. I just laid my $$$ out and was like take it or leave it.How were her looks? Petite, thick, race, etc?

I really wish Nice went back to posting likenesses, they were never perfect and always a bit hotter than the actual girl (except for my ATF there Sasha, I don't go for fake tits / ass but holy shit that girl was fun). In the last year I've found myself going there a lot and once the girl comes to the door just making an excuse and leaving because I don't know who looks like what anymore. I've been getting in to the habit of checking the schedule and seeing who's not working that day. So I go in and if someone attractive comes to the door I'm in, if they're fat or ugly then I just do something like "is bella in, she's not, sorry I must have looked at the wrong day" and bailing.

Or I wish they'd do like QCE and post pics with blurred out faces. I wonder if they're trying to match their pricing with QCE. For one only like two girls at QCE are worth their prices, only if you go for a half hour, and most of the chicks at Nice haven't been hitting that threshold either. Anyway that's enough of the rant.

Thanks in advance for any details!

edit:

I wanted to throw in some intel I just came across: https://charlotte.rubratings.com/218865

Looks like Vanessa and Mia from Nice are at south charlotte now, I've never been there and have really only heard mediocre things about it. But if I recall those two were pretty fun.

Titlicka
03-19-21, 09:39
Is there any reason why he can't be listed here. I think we all would like to know.Doesn't do any good, he will just get a new username. Just block him.

Belmont28
03-19-21, 10:36
How were her looks? Petite, thick, race, etc?

I really wish Nice went back to posting likenesses, they were never perfect and always a bit hotter than the actual girl (except for my ATF there Sasha, I don't go for fake tits / ass but holy shit that girl was fun). In the last year I've found myself going there a lot and once the girl comes to the door just making an excuse and leaving because I don't know who looks like what anymore. I've been getting in to the habit of checking the schedule and seeing who's not working that day. So I go in and if someone attractive comes to the door I'm in, if they're fat or ugly then I just do something like "is bella in, she's not, sorry I must have looked at the wrong day" and bailing.

Or I wish they'd do like QCE and post pics with blurred out faces. I wonder if they're trying to match their pricing with QCE. For one only like two girls at QCE are worth their prices, only if you go for a half hour, and most of the chicks at Nice haven't been hitting that threshold either. Anyway that's enough of the rant.

Thanks in advance for any details!

edit:

I wanted to throw in some intel I just came across: https://charlotte.rubratings.com/218865

Looks like Vanessa and Mia from Nice are at south charlotte now, I've never been there and have really only heard mediocre things about it. But if I recall those two were pretty fun.She's Latina I think. I thought she was cute but I wouldn't go out of my way for her. Lots of tattoos which I don't like but again I enjoyed the shyness.

ConcordGuy
03-19-21, 19:28
Kind of sucks if you are a regular and the girls know you cause they know you know how much the "tip" is.

I know it is $80 for the hour. Not sure about smaller increments. It went up from 60 to 80 last Fall.

It seems some are then giving only $120 tip for FS for $$ total. I've been 2-3 times since they raised it but still tipped $140. Jennifer insisted, pretty much.

ConcordGuy
03-19-21, 19:35
I go to this place pretty regular and have never had any issue 60 door fee and typical of the "standard HE" places they never ask for any money just wait for you to tip when you are leaving. I typically tip $40 I knwo that may seem liek a lot to some for a "basic HE" but the massage is godo enough to earn the extra tip IMO. Never had to ask from day one got HE (nothing fancy no playing around just lube it up and go to work) I can tell there is nothing else on the table (no pun intended) but for a good massage with HE I have never been dissapointed.

Anyone been to this place lately? Haven't seen any reports since someone reported while getting massage the older therapist had to stop to go crap. Been thinking about going but its a bit of a drive for me. They used to be known for good massages but with the Covid and I heard appointment only not sure what to expect.

ConcordGuy
03-19-21, 19:37
I have seen a few girls at Scarlets but they are overpriced (going rate 280 for nude HE, never heard of anyone getting FS there).

Met Ari during a spontaneous visit to Scarlett Fantasy:

https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-girl-scarletts-fantasies/607951764730

Definitely not the girl in the pics, but she is a slender blonde, shoulder length with nice B cups and cute little caboose. Per usual at American spas it was not super cheap, there are options available for regulars, since I had never met her that didn't qualify me. However, she was sweet and I could see myself becoming a regular if I had disposable income. 60 to house 100 for tipping.

GoldenKnight
03-19-21, 22:02
Anyone have any luck with a consistent CoF or CiM provider at NICE? Or another spa? I'm not in CLT very often so I usually only go to NICE but would check another place out for the right girl.

I've only seen two that were okay with it, and one no longer works there. Would be very interested in a girl that legitimately enjoys these activities. It can sometimes be hard for me to visit frequently enough to warm them up to the idea.

Feel free to PM me if you know one and want to know my experience.Get any responses about CIM providers in the Charlotte area?

Titlicka
03-20-21, 05:45
Is there any reason why he can't be listed here. I think we all would like to know.Same user discussed in another thread. I think the users do a good job of spotting a snitch.

CuriousGeor
03-20-21, 09:14
I have seen a few girls at Scarlets but they are overpriced (going rate 280 for nude HE, never heard of anyone getting FS there).Scarlett seems to be the definition of YMMV. I haven't been in a long time but I used to see one girl there on occasion. Standard tip for me was 80 to the house and 140 on the table. Got fully nude HE most of the time, BBBJ a few times, the girl I frequented told me others did FS there but weren't really supposed to. I think it highly depends on who you are and who you're seeing. I've never spent 280 there in my life though. Like many american spas it would seem the quality is wildly varying too. I've come in and seen some very attractive girls, but also turned tail and bailed once because all three of the girls there were fugly.

BlueBoi69
03-20-21, 14:47
I had the day off. Went to several areas but all was very busy. Came back to Kyoto and mamasan introduced me to Sophie. She was probably in her late 30's. Nice big size cup. Very sweet woman and her massage was great. TS was very thorough. Got back tipped her 1. 4 and all I can say is the girl can ride. Boy she rode like it was no tomorrow. Bust twice in the bag. What she didn't really makeup for the looks. Her skills was top notch.

After having a quick lunch. I decided to hit Nice. Met Nila and I been with her before this. She is something else. Nice HR massage. 8 for the house and I took a 3.0 for FS. The rest was history. Would repeat again with her. Beautiful ladies there. If your a regular. They are good to you. If not I'll be honest. They will up the price quick.

PotatoMann
03-20-21, 17:28
Did two visits in the recent past.

Shiny: 20's and very gorgeous, very personable and caring. Great skills, she will have you on edge in no time, great build up and massage afterwards. Would repeat a lot if I could. And I tried to. But apparently she was not available that day. So I drew.

Rainbow: new, 20's, very pretty and aims to please. Good overall, and enthusiastic finish. Short massage afterwards but they were busy, she told me next time come when less busy (and recommended times) and she would make it up to me.

Also visited Palm Tree Spa. WOW nice facility. Good time, can't remember provider, massage was better quality and lasted the hr, but I would likely only go if I wanted more massage and less other stuff.

In summary: Will be back to One anytime I'm nearby. I know of maybe only 3-4 other places in the SE that is as good as One spa. Top notch.Do they offer FS? BJ? Or just Handshake.

Member #6463
03-21-21, 10:44
Go check them out! Say you know sunshine.

JohhnyBravo
03-21-21, 11:02
Bbfs. Ymmv.

do they offer fs? Bj? Or just handshake.

AnthonyMarc
03-21-21, 18:17
Obviously, $160 could go farther with an escort but I'm a fan of Ari at Scarlett's. Seen her twice and will repeat. Once she was fully nude and the 2nd time she wasn't for the $160: $60 house, $100 her. The pic in the link isn't even close to what she looks like but she is definitely attractive and has curly dark brown hair. Great little ass! I have a feeling she'll do more the more you get to know her but that's just a gut feeling. I'll report back if I have more to go on. Again if you don't think massages are worth it don't bother. But she's worth a shot.

Met Ari during a spontaneous visit to Scarlett Fantasy:

https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-girl-scarletts-fantasies/607951764730

Definitely not the girl in the pics, but she is a slender blonde, shoulder length with nice B cups and cute little caboose. Per usual at American spas it was not super cheap, there are options available for regulars, since I had never met her that didn't qualify me. However, she was sweet and I could see myself becoming a regular if I had disposable income. 60 to house 100 for tipping.

NewChltGuy
03-22-21, 12:53
Can anyone know / recommend a BBFS AMP? Someone mentioned a few around Charlotte but I can't find the previous review.

BenInJoe
03-22-21, 16:04
Get any responses about CIM providers in the Charlotte area?I haven't, unfortunately.

Bella (NICE) seems to be gone for good, not on the new schedule again.

GoldenKnight
03-22-21, 22:47
I haven't, unfortunately.

Bella (NICE) seems to be gone for good, not on the new schedule again.Thanks for the response.

BlueBeetle177
03-23-21, 00:04
So who would why'll recommend to see. I'm planning to go soon.

Pwils122
03-23-21, 08:26
Can anyone know / recommend a BBFS AMP? Someone mentioned a few around Charlotte but I can't find the previous review.This really is a case of YMMV. Over the years, I have had BBFS at almost all the AMPs that have existed in Charlotte, but it changes so quickly as girls / management change.

HDLover
03-23-21, 17:24
Can anyone know / recommend a BBFS AMP? Someone mentioned a few around Charlotte but I can't find the previous review.My experience with the Chinese Spas is you need to build a relationship with the ladies and plan on spending some money and time. It's extremely rare to just walk in these spas and get what you want. I'm not speaking of the Korean because they have a different set up. I have learned these girls will get all the money that you're willing to give if you work at it. Also what's there today is gone tomorrow and then start over.

ModelX
03-23-21, 23:55
My experience with the Chinese Spas is you need to build a relationship with the ladies and plan on spending some money and time. It's extremely rare to just walk in these spas and get what you want. I'm not speaking of the Korean because they have a different set up. I have learned these girls will get all the money that you're willing to give if you work at it. Also what's there today is gone tomorrow and then start over.Any pointer on where the Korean AMPs are in Charlotte?

FlimFlam
03-24-21, 16:46
Kyoto, One and Apple fit the bill. I don't know about Palm Tree.

Any pointer on where the Korean AMPs are in Charlotte?

Pacho804
03-25-21, 05:58
Aye bros after reading through this sounds like one spa is the safest bet, I'm.

Tryna hook up with a Korean MILF Asian. Can someone tell me how.

Much bread to bring so I don't piss off the provider or mamasan. From what I'm reading looks like $$ total should do it. Like 60 when you come in then 1. 40 for the girl? Anyway thanks P.S. Check out Houston Luann on Xhmaster she's the type of broad I'm looking for.

Corvette704
03-25-21, 08:51
Aye bros after reading through this sounds like one spa is the safest bet, I'm.

Tryna hook up with a Korean MILF Asian. Can someone tell me how.

Much bread to bring so I don't piss off the provider or mamasan. From what I'm reading looks like $$ total should do it. Like 60 when you come in then 1. 40 for the girl? Anyway thanks P.S. Check out Houston Luann on Xhmaster she's the type of broad I'm looking for.$200 will do it. Also get the TS. It lets them know you are fresh and clean.

Sclimo1
03-25-21, 10:16
I am planning to visit Kyoto next week. Coming up from COLA, SC. Would like to see one of my favs, Tammi, Jennifer or April. Can anyone tell me offhand if any are working? If need be, I can call. Just thought someone might know.

TIA, Mike.

ChevyHotRod383
03-25-21, 13:31
I used to go to 3429 and saw a cute tiny girl that went by LiLi, (Precovid) and she hasn't come back as they have had a couple that also went by the same name, but no where as good as the original & yes they change girls quite alot, as even had one that wore scrubs and gloves all the time. Was there about a week ago and the lady I got was would say late 30's to early 40's and was terrible and could not speak any English? So pretty much gave up on that place. SO have been watching reviews and had visited Palm Spa a few times an can't remember the girls name, but she had a belly and BIG boobs, gave a real good massage, but the rest left alot to be desired, Also complained the second time about me only paying here $ and kept saying it was supposed to be $4, but gave her the $ first time and wasn't giving any more for no better service. Yesterday I called to see if they had different girls and she said that they did and so gave it another chance, mamasan remembered me and told me I'd be happy with new girl and when she came in the room I WAS!! She goes by Pepsi and is more like the "spinner type" which I love natural boobs, nice tiny ass, BUT she acts to childish!, pretty good TS, went back to the room and and she just got really worse, by the way she acted?? I tired to calm her down a little and started playing with her boobs and just made her jump around more and then lifted her dress a little to see she was nicely trimmed but went to touch and when did she jumped like she had a orgasm WOW, any way after that told her (and showed) what was ready to have massaged and so she went straight to the counter and got a condom (was hoping atleast for BBJ) no luck she did that for a minute or so and then jumped on top and went to jumping around again, so thought I'll go to mish and she it that stops and it did was pounding her pretty good and she was holding on tight (she might have had a O as she dug her nails into my arms) wanted to changed positions and she looked and the tip on the condom and kept saying I had came, tried telling her I didn't and that might be pre-cum and it went downhill from there?? Sorry to be so long, but just trying to give all details as not sure where these girls are coming from, but they need some help on the right way to act.

NCSilent
03-25-21, 16:28
I used to go to 3429 and saw a cute tiny girl that went by LiLi, (Precovid) and she hasn't come back as they have had a couple that also went by the same name, but no where as good as the original & yes they change girls quite alot, as even had one that wore scrubs and gloves all the time. Was there about a week ago and the lady I got was would say late 30's to early 40's and was terrible and could not speak any English? So pretty much gave up on that place. SO have been watching reviews and had visited Palm Spa a few times an can't remember the girls name, but she had a belly and BIG boobs, gave a real good massage, but the rest left alot to be desired, Also complained the second time about me only paying here $ and kept saying it was supposed to be $4, but gave her the $ first time and wasn't giving any more for no better service. Yesterday I called to see if they had different girls and she said that they did and so gave it another chance, mamasan remembered me and told me I'd be happy with new girl and when she came in the room I WAS!! She goes by Pepsi and is more like the "spinner type" which I love natural boobs, nice tiny ass, BUT she acts to childish!, pretty good TS, went back to the room and and she just got really worse, by the way she acted?? I tired to calm her down a little and started playing with her boobs and just made her jump around more and then lifted her dress a little to see she was nicely trimmed but went to touch and when did she jumped like she had a orgasm WOW, any way after that told her (and showed) what was ready to have massaged and so she went straight to the counter and got a condom (was hoping atleast for BBJ) no luck she did that for a minute or so and then jumped on top and went to jumping around again, so thought I'll go to mish and she it that stops and it did was pounding her pretty good and she was holding on tight (she might have had a O as she dug her nails into my arms) wanted to changed positions and she looked and the tip on the condom and kept saying I had came, tried telling her I didn't and that might be pre-cum and it went downhill from there?? Sorry to be so long, but just trying to give all details as not sure where these girls are coming from, but they need some help on the right way to act.So I guess her looks and body are good which is a great first step. Her jumping around, was it from you being too large and her tight? I'd love to go pay her a visit since she's fresh and I like the challenge on breaking in the new girls LOL. Did she at least let you actually CUM after the downhill situation?

SpinnerGuy
03-25-21, 20:09
Oh let's see, a brand new user posts a positive review of a place that has gotten almost unanimous negative reviews, is very generic and offers no details or encounter stories. That's not suspicious at all.Crappy place. Manipulative ads and girls who promise way more than they deliver. You're dead on. Self-promotion -- great example.

SG.

SpinnerGuy
03-25-21, 20:12
Yes, it is is the old Golden Sands. I went the other day and no different from what I could see in my experience. I think the older lady who I saw was even there before but with masks on I can't be completely sure. Did promise new younger girls coming, but when?New girl is there now, but same old ugly Mamasan and no real action.

SG.

Pacho804
03-26-21, 00:18
$200 will do it. Also get the TS. It lets them know you are fresh and clean.Many thanks bro I'm super excited to see how it goes.

Xrtopaz420
03-26-21, 14:39
I used to go to 3429 and saw a cute tiny girl that went by LiLi, (Precovid) and she hasn't come back as they have had a couple that also went by the same name, but no where as good as the original & yes they change girls quite alot, as even had one that wore scrubs and gloves all the time. Was there about a week ago and the lady I got was would say late 30's to early 40's and was terrible and could not speak any English? So pretty much gave up on that place. SO have been watching reviews and had visited Palm Spa a few times an can't remember the girls name, but she had a belly and BIG boobs, gave a real good massage, but the rest left alot to be desired, Also complained the second time about me only paying here $ and kept saying it was supposed to be $4, but gave her the $ first time and wasn't giving any more for no better service. Yesterday I called to see if they had different girls and she said that they did and so gave it another chance, mamasan remembered me and told me I'd be happy with new girl and when she came in the room I WAS!! She goes by Pepsi and is more like the "spinner type" which I love natural boobs, nice tiny ass, BUT she acts to childish!, pretty good TS, went back to the room and and she just got really worse, by the way she acted?? I tired to calm her down a little and started playing with her boobs and just made her jump around more and then lifted her dress a little to see she was nicely trimmed but went to touch and when did she jumped like she had a orgasm WOW, any way after that told her (and showed) what was ready to have massaged and so she went straight to the counter and got a condom (was hoping atleast for BBJ) no luck she did that for a minute or so and then jumped on top and went to jumping around again, so thought I'll go to mish and she it that stops and it did was pounding her pretty good and she was holding on tight (she might have had a O as she dug her nails into my arms) wanted to changed positions and she looked and the tip on the condom and kept saying I had came, tried telling her I didn't and that might be pre-cum and it went downhill from there?? Sorry to be so long, but just trying to give all details as not sure where these girls are coming from, but they need some help on the right way to act.Assuming this is the same one, Pepsi has been around a while. Heard about her years ago from a friend who saw her at a place not gone in near One Spa, Then bumped into her in a dream at Apple. I remember it being a pretty fun dream. I would have repeated if she was around longer.

DarkJR
03-26-21, 17:04
NG left on Thursday and I have seen Rose a few times. Anyone know if there is a new girl at VIP? Happy to go see Rose again but just like variety. Ng was amazing though. Too bad she went back to NY.

SpinnerGuy
03-26-21, 17:41
I know when I posted over two months ago about Stacey being on Central Avenue she told me she was really slow. So that's why I posted it. I guess it took a couple months for it to out.Her phone number doesn't seem to work now. Do you know if she closed or moved? She used to be at Independence Spa until it burned down last year.

SG.

HeyItsMe68
03-26-21, 20:27
Her phone number doesn't seem to work now. Do you know if she closed or moved? She used to be at Independence Spa until it burned down last year.

SG.I don't have it either new phone it did not save her # sorry. I wonder if the petite Asian lily has her #.

HDLover
03-26-21, 20:51
Her phone number doesn't seem to work now. Do you know if she closed or moved? She used to be at Independence Spa until it burned down last year.

SG.I have text her also with no response. I'm thinking she is no longer in the area working. If she changed numbers she would probably be advertising on RR. That's where her previous ads were.

KingEpqng
03-28-21, 00:52
Browsing through the ads and came across this. Is this a TS?! https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-bombshell-victoria-at-scar/939415152067.

NcBiker2002
03-28-21, 09:04
Browsing through the ads and came across this. Is this a TS?! https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-bombshell-victoria-at-scar/939415152067.I thought the same thing when I saw the pictures. If not she sure has some masculine features.

BBHunt
03-28-21, 10:48
I stopped in to see if things had improved with the new ownership. The only one there at 4 pm was mamasan. She was masked up so I felt safe COVID-wise.

Got a good rub and pretty good fully clothed HE for. 6 house + . 4 tip. So $ all in. I didn't have to request the HE, it was offered. I don't think anything else was available.

I did hear another girl but never saw her.

SpankyJohnson
03-28-21, 11:49
Decent massage decent looks standard ending. They don't have a shower. Anyone get anything more? 4 hhr 6 HR 20 or 40 tip works.

Corvette704
03-28-21, 13:34
Stopped by Apple a few days ago. Drew Mya. 30 something Korean with a spinner body and nice c bolt on's. Service was as expected. Some salad tossing, She then had me sit on the edge of the table while she got on her knees and sucked my balls as she stroked my cock. She then slid her tongue down one side of it and back up to the head and down the other side. She slid the cover on and began a CBJ. After that I put her on the table and went to work with standing mission. Then standing doggy onto RCG and finished with CG as she was sucking my nips. She can take a pounding. She did have the nice Asian landing strip that some of you like, Cleaned me up and I was on way. Normal rates apply.

Also the parking lot was busy. I parked at the park next door and walked over.

Pbone888
03-28-21, 13:55
Raleigh guy here, used to really enjoy the higher end, hot women at Ambrosia and Capri.

Anything like that still in Charlotte? I understand both Ambrosia and Capri have closed?

Ckbnc
03-28-21, 17:15
Raleigh guy here, used to really enjoy the higher end, hot women at Ambrosia and Capri.

Anything like that still in Charlotte? I understand both Ambrosia and Capri have closed?Nice has moved to Monroe http://nicespa.us/.

Gator1961
03-28-21, 20:38
Browsing through the ads and came across this. Is this a TS?! https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-bombshell-victoria-at-scar/939415152067.Don't see an Adam's Apple. Usually, that the easiest secondary trait to identify.

Nice tits, BTW.

Gator.

SpinnerGuy
03-28-21, 21:37

Anything like that still in Charlotte? I understand both Ambrosia and Capri have closed?I thought Capri was the best. Very nice place with mirrors and hot girls. It was $80 house, $140-200 for the tip. The $200 was only at the end, and only with a couple of the girls. The girls would get nude for the table showers, which allowed for a double pop if you were able. I wish I knew where some of them ended up, if any are still in the game. Especially Angie, Josie, Ivy and Christine. It was always GFE with them. A few others I never got around to. The Mamasan closed it when she started getting heat from LEO. There was a hot brunette with a great body and bolt-ons who charged $200 and wasn't into GFE, and I read that she's now at Nice going by a new name and even higher prices. I think over $300 all in is crazy these days. Hope it changes when Covid is over.

SG.

Summer1879
03-28-21, 23:36
https://www.google.com/urlsa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://charlotte.rubratings.com/139380&ved=2ahUKEwj2t7rnyNTvAhX6Ap0JHXzSAIEQFjABegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3nApmiKWV3dNLSh91xWrDp

Anyone know anything about Lily.

Big Daddy Dog
03-29-21, 08:22
Don't see an Adam's Apple. Usually, that the easiest secondary trait to identify.

Nice tits, BTW.

Gator.She advertises all the time at American Spa is Columbia. Never partaken or seen reviews.

KingEpqng
03-29-21, 08:59
The link is coming up nothing.

https://www.google.com/urlsa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://charlotte.rubratings.com/139380&ved=2ahUKEwj2t7rnyNTvAhX6Ap0JHXzSAIEQFjABegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3nApmiKWV3dNLSh91xWrDp

Anyone know anything about Lily..

KingEpqng
03-29-21, 10:39
Hard pass for me! Botched looking bolt ons, the hair / wig, and the eyebrows literally make me think it's a TS. If there are no male parts, I'll say it got removed surgically. That's my opinion. Ha!

She advertises all the time at American Spa is Columbia. Never partaken or seen reviews..

Jplw1973
03-29-21, 12:03
Hi,

I've searched for Manscaping but found very old posts. Any places that you have visited lately? Any with extras?

Thanks.

JackDroxFourMe
03-29-21, 12:06
Went to Apple Sunday. Mama told me Maya was on vacation but she was the hot ass Korean MILF that walked in the door. Ha, ha. Same experience as last but this time I got an extra TS pop. Got the full hour. Pretty consistent service.

HeyItsMe68
03-29-21, 13:08
Went to Apple Sunday. Mama told me Maya was on vacation but she was the hot ass Korean MILF that walked in the door. Ha, ha. Same experience as last but this time I got an extra TS pop. Got the full hour. Pretty consistent service.Was her name Angie?

GoodTimes35
03-29-21, 16:05
Had a dream of Apple a few days ago. As they say, YMMV. Horrible dream of Jaye I believe she said her name was. Mid 40's if not older. Hard terrible massage for 30 minutes or so after TS. No teasing at all. Had a little grunting sound the whole time. Every time she breathed. Think she was probably a smoker because it was like a smoker's grunt. Hoping for better at the deed. Nope. RCG, CG and Miss. Acted like it hurt the whole time. Finished and left in a hurry.

HeyItsMe68
03-29-21, 19:03
Hi,

I've searched for Manscaping but found very old posts. Any places that you have visited lately? Any with extras?

Thanks.Yessica who works for Jackie at Makani Massage. No extras.

ShyGuy1011
03-30-21, 10:34
Kyoto, One and Apple fit the bill. I don't know about Palm Tree.Does one of these have more cute Asian girls than the other two? Probably only get to try one of them out when I come thru. Thanks.

Lupin90
03-30-21, 17:51
Does one of these have more cute Asian girls than the other two? Probably only get to try one of them out when I come thru. Thanks.I only frequent One spa and VIP (south CLT) and have never gotten someone either fat or too skinny at ONE. Can't say I've gotten anyone ugly or too old either. At VIP they have always been too skinny for my taste, but pretty face in my opinion.

IH8HJsAz
03-31-21, 10:14
Does one of these have more cute Asian girls than the other two? Probably only get to try one of them out when I come thru. Thanks.CLT VIP as said, Palm Tree is like any other place as it is YMMV, and what some people consider good looking, to others they may make you puke a bit in your mouth. Personally if the have tats, are fat, dark girls, or store bought tits are boner killers for me. Other people do not mind what I find unacceptable. Good unmarked trim escorts are really the exception today.

BobbyYoung
03-31-21, 11:13
Don't see an Adam's Apple. Usually, that the easiest secondary trait to identify.

Nice tits, BTW.

Gator.Never been to this place. How much is for FS here, if offered. Anyone has been here?

I have seen comments about Capri. I believe Meteolina was best while it lasted in 2017,18. Beautiful girls, all price ranges. I don't remember the name (ivy? But there was a chubby middle easteren / white busty girl who was very accommodating and reasonable.

Capri was good too but it had too much attention. Almost like a local whorehouse. Felt it's too mechani cal there and no massages whatsoever. Everyone knows what's happening there. Surrounded by suspicious people in other buildings.

And I remember they would give a unique pin and you should share the name and pin next time. This way, they could be certain you are not a LE and they would start the negotiations openly.

I always felt anything above $$.5 for FS at a spa is high. What do you guys think? Looks like Nice and QCE are charging upwards of $$$$.

AGoodThing2
04-01-21, 14:02
Have been able to venture out last few weeks. Hit old Golden Sand on Carmel. Did not even know changed name.

Typical AMP.

Thorough TS with anal and genital cleaning.

Saw LeeLee. Did great job on lower back and legs. Sensual HE.

Eva. Very aggressive. Thorough TS gave me hope of good finish-NOT.

Bone cruncher, joint cracker. Quick HE.

Good luck why'all.

AGT2.

DarkJR
04-01-21, 15:11
CLT VIP as said, Palm Tree is like any other place as it is YMMV, and what some people consider good looking, to others they may make you puke a bit in your mouth. Personally if the have tats, are fat, dark girls, or store bought tits are boner killers for me. Other people do not mind what I find unacceptable. Good unmarked trim escorts are really the exception today.I did see Rose again. I also got a glimpse of the new girl. She was typical late 20's petite / thin Asian similar to the girl before (Ng). These girls are definitely my type. One thing about Rose is last time her CBJ wasn't as good as before. I do want to try the new girl however.

SpinnerGuy
04-01-21, 15:32
Have been able to venture out last few weeks. Hit old Golden Sand on Carmel. Did not even know changed name.

Typical AMP.

Thorough TS with anal and genital cleaning.

Saw LeeLee. Did great job on lower back and legs. Sensual HE.

Eva. Very aggressive. Thorough TS gave me hope of good finish-NOT.

Bone cruncher, joint cracker. Quick HE.

Good luck why'all.

AGT2.Yeah it used to be a pretty good place for an HE with some utc action, but not in recent years. Not by a long shot. I won't repeat even though it's convenient from my side of town.

SG.

Hunter704
04-01-21, 17:56
I did see Rose again. I also got a glimpse of the new girl. She was typical late 20's petite / thin Asian similar to the girl before (Ng). These girls are definitely my type. One thing about Rose is last time her CBJ wasn't as good as before. I do want to try the new girl however.Rose is on vacay. Drew J, she has been there before. There is another but I didn't see her. The other girl will be there for only a few days. Everything as described before.

Lupin90
04-01-21, 22:17
Went to one this week, my worst experience yet. First time going there around noon, no massage just the FS and and out in barely 20 min (paid for HR). I hope it was because of the busier time of the day, since this is my first time having a bad experience there. It was the same girl I saw there a month ago, but I rarely remember their names.

Handyman704
04-01-21, 22:27
About time for me to contribute. First off thanks guys for all the info I learned from this group. Armed with the knowledge from you guys undecided to take the plunge at my first AMP. Imagine the excitement when I found out One was less than 5 min from my work LOL. So I decided a lunch visit was the was to go. Unfortunately when I showed up they turned me away and said come back in 20 min. I left and decided to swing buy after work.

After a long agonising second half of my day I head back over and was let in this time.

I was pleased when rainbow entered the room and whisked me off to the table shower. To be honest I actually enjoyed it. Back in the room she took her dress off and iad me lay face down. She began with a light massage and even a little prostate tease. She got up on the table and gave a little bit of a body rub. Within a few minutes she had me flip and jump on cow girl. That didn't last long before she turned around reverse cowgirl and threw my legs back so she could get back to my prostate. So here I am with her reverse cg on me and getting a little bit of prostate stimulation. She wasn't that great at it though. I'm sure the position wasn't helping. Then things got intense. I felt a ton of pressure and stopped her. She hopes off and I asked her what she was using. She said my hand and shows me a gloved fist. My eyes go huge and I asked your whole hand? She said uh no just 2 fingers. I laughed and said ok. She asked me to get in top. After a few pump she starts acting like it hurts. I'm average so I know it wasn't me. I slow down since I'm on the edge and she keeps asking me to finish. I finally give in and let go in the cover. She cleans me up and tells me next time come during the week and I can get more time.

Over all pleased. Nice tight body but Asians aren't really my flavor but being so close to work.

I did swing by today to ask a question which I will make another post about and the one that came to the this tine was smokin. She looked Hawaiian and if I had cash in hand I would have stayed.

Handyman704
04-01-21, 22:33
Let me clarify not a girl friend as in we are dating but a close friend that I tell everything to. She is curious and would like to watch. Potentially she would like to receive service as well. I'm not sure if the AMP's see women or not. I did swing by One today and asked of I could bring a girlfriend in to watch and they said no.

I called south Charlotte and they said no problem. The issue is friend wants to watch full service and I'm not dishing out $$ I could ask her to go half but I enjoy putting on a show LOL.

Belmont28
04-02-21, 08:56
Let me clarify not a girl friend as in we are dating but a close friend that I tell everything to. She is curious and would like to watch. Potentially she would like to receive service as well. I'm not sure if the AMP's see women or not. I did swing by One today and asked of I could bring a girlfriend in to watch and they said no.

I called south Charlotte and they said no problem. The issue is friend wants to watch full service and I'm not dishing out $$ I could ask her to go half but I enjoy putting on a show LOL.The only thing your girlfriend is going to be able to watch at south charlotte is you spend way too much money and get pissed off. South Charlotte is the place you go when you need that extra kick in the pants to leave the hobby for a while.

WestBound1
04-02-21, 13:34
Browsing through the ads and came across this. Is this a TS?! https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/new-bombshell-victoria-at-scar/939415152067.If I can get over there, maybe I'll TOFTT. I'm not against either option LOL. If and when, I'll report back.

BigLongFat888
04-02-21, 15:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AnthonyMarc
04-02-21, 16:24
I'm with Belmont on this one. You're going to be disappointed if you do this at a massage place. You need to do in-person recon and not rely on calling. Actually go and meet the girl and ask. Since Capri left I have not found FS but I ain't looking too hard. Set something up with a STG girl. Ask Mary Jane in Gastonia for a potential. Alyssa in Belmont and Hailee might also be good FS ones who would let a girl watch. I have no experience but if I were looking I'd go to one of them. Of course you should just enlist your friend and save the cash.

I called south Charlotte and they said no problem. The issue is friend wants to watch full service and I'm not dishing out $$ I could ask her to go half but I enjoy putting on a show LOL.

Handyman704
04-02-21, 20:58
I'm with Belmont on this one. You're going to be disappointed if you do this at a massage place. You need to do in-person recon and not rely on calling. Actually go and meet the girl and ask. Since Capri left I have not found FS but I ain't looking too hard. Set something up with a STG girl. Ask Mary Jane in Gastonia for a potential. Alyssa in Belmont and Hailee might also be good FS ones who would let a girl watch. I have no experience but if I were looking I'd go to one of them. Of course you should just enlist your friend and save the cash.I've tried with her for a solid year LOL known her for 5. I've come close but she doesn't want to cross that line which is fine. I tell her of all my visits. For the most part they have been pretty disappointing. I recently went to my first AMP and gave her details and she hit me with. "can I go and watch next time" I said well hell yes! What she is really wanting to do bbn is find a female provider that she can visit herself. The main reason she wants to tag along is to see how it all works and get comfortable. I'm all for it cause I am an exhibitionist so it's a win win. I just know for the price AMP is the way to go. The american spas are to expensive but are more open to the idea.

WalterKronk
04-04-21, 08:29
Stopped by mid morning, there was a vehicle there so I did some errands and came back an hour later to find that vehicle left and a different vehicle the next spot over. Was really in the mood and don't like disturbing others, so I waited down the street for them to be done and leave.

Chubby, unattractive gal answers the door, last time to which I turned around and left, but this time I just thought to myself: not the first time you've been serviced by an ugly chick, probably not the last; maybe she gives a really good rub to make up for what she's severely lacking in looks? Temp check through the doorway, in I go. She shuts the door while speaking loudly in Chinese, then tells me to wait in the foyer. To my not really pleasant surprise, out comes a different, shorter, slightly slimmer and less ugly provider, who greats me with a voice pitch somewhere a little bit above Pikachu's. Name is Linda.

Rub is going fine, I'd give her 6-6. 5 out of 10, not bad, but by no means great. Another monger comes in, but it doesn't interrupt, because the other provider is available. Fifteen minutes later, another monger at the door, and Linda has to leave. Monger needs to use the potty, so Linda is waiting on him, while she's supposed to be massaging me. I thought their capacity was two patrons, but I must be wrong, because she put him somewhere. Five minutes, that I don't get back, have passed, and eventually Linda comes back in the room.

I didn't make any advances to let her know what else I like massaged, but she reached down and asked if that flaccid thing needed tending to, to which I said, sure why not. There was literally zero teasing, which when it's an ugly, albeit seemingly very nice provider, like Linda, I don't really mind. I find it mentally troubling, to me personally, to get super turned on with teasing, only to flip and see a duck, so again, I really didn't mind. Linda performed very well on the flip, I was definitely content.

6 house. 4 provider.

Unsure if I'll repeat. Still missing the days pre-2020 there.

BlowingRock
04-04-21, 15:58
The only thing your girlfriend is going to be able to watch at south charlotte is you spend way too much money and get pissed off. South Charlotte is the place you go when you need that extra kick in the pants to leave the hobby for a while.Stay away from Victoria at south Charlotte; pics are fake; she's fat and ugly.

Huge disappointment.

BlowingRock
04-04-21, 16:03
Crappy place. Manipulative ads and girls who promise way more than they deliver. You're dead on. Self-promotion -- great example.

SG.I agree cool cave is the worst.

Wanted $100 extra for topless, $100 for bottomless; no touch.

Really?

Arkandian
04-04-21, 17:09
Tons of fun. Not very pretty with the mask off, but great service.

Tipped 1. 6, started with titfuck in a couple positions, CBJ, then mish. She seriously moves her body, rocking those hips, pulling me in with her legs and arms. Motorboated and was cool with me nibbling her breasts and neck.

Unfortunately was pretty sensitive that day; blew fast, ended on a massage.

PSmith0380
04-05-21, 11:53
I've tried with her for a solid year LOL known her for 5. I've come close but she doesn't want to cross that line which is fine. I tell her of all my visits. For the most part they have been pretty disappointing. I recently went to my first AMP and gave her details and she hit me with. "can I go and watch next time" I said well hell yes! What she is really wanting to do bbn is find a female provider that she can visit herself. The main reason she wants to tag along is to see how it all works and get comfortable. I'm all for it cause I am an exhibitionist so it's a win win. I just know for the price AMP is the way to go. The american spas are to expensive but are more open to the idea.You may have to prepare her for a bust. However, go to Kyoto, have her go in with you, and see if they go with the flow. If they say no, you both may need to leave, or she will need to wait in the car. I suggest you go twice though. Go once, solo. Then maybe later in the day, go again with her present. That way, they know you're not up to something and crossing the line is already acceptable and the trust is built.

If you go to Kyoto, see if April is still there and pick her.

SmashPhoton
04-05-21, 21:40
I agree cool cave is the worst.

Wanted $100 extra for topless, $100 for bottomless; no touch.

Really?Cool cave is ridiculous. Worst spa experience in world.

SmashPhoton
04-05-21, 22:38
After almost 4 years visited 1 spa and disappointed. Well, I used front door instead of backdoor of the spa and mama complained why I did not use the backdoor so no girls are available. Then told her I have appointment (I called in earlier before driving) my appointment number. I was made to sit inside a room (for at least 15 mins) right next to exit door (back door) which was wide open. Then saw Rainbow, took TS and little play, nice cones and amazing seat, she said no for rear. It was just a shot and done. No privacy and mama saw me doing the incident as busy arranging towels in the same room. Overall disappointment and won't repeat as its too busy place and lack of service but just it.

RedBird 6969
04-06-21, 08:50
Was in area, stopped by, used front door, did not know of back door, no complaints for mammasan, Asked me to wait 10 minutes and put me in room they store water and winter coats. Eh, who cares. Small K girl came and got me, brought me to a room. Thought she was the girl. Laid down $80 for house and small girl asks where is rest of $. She said "when was last time you were here? Weird, put down rest of $, she took $80 and left, in came different girl, turned out to be Rainbow. Who was first girl? Hooker in training? LOL.

Rainbow is cute, bur no table shower, no massage, right to business. I had to stop her before she made me finish in 5 minutes. She was not into it, clearly obvious. Will not repeat.

RedBird 6969
04-06-21, 08:56
I tried to search the tread. But after 10 years on her, still have no idea how to find anything. LOL. Was in Concord and as I always do, I searched Google for "Asian massage near me". Bamboo Spa was 2. 3 miles away. Drove by, on side street, looks like a foreclosed home! Was a sign on door saying open, but it was a sign you buy in Home Depot.

Any info on Bamboo? Is it open? Is is FS? Cute chicks? Have my doubts about any of these judging by location and building, but you never know.

Any help in case I am in the area again would be appreciated.

BlueBoi69
04-06-21, 10:19
Was in area, stopped by, used front door, did not know of back door, no complaints for mammasan, Asked me to wait 10 minutes and put me in room they store water and winter coats. Eh, who cares. Small K girl came and got me, brought me to a room. Thought she was the girl. Laid down $80 for house and small girl asks where is rest of $. She said "when was last time you were here? Weird, put down rest of $, she took $80 and left, in came different girl, turned out to be Rainbow. Who was first girl? Hooker in training? LOL.

Rainbow is cute, bur no table shower, no massage, right to business. I had to stop her before she made me finish in 5 minutes. She was not into it, clearly obvious. Will not repeat.That's what usually happens when there super busy. Myself I hate the rush from girls. That's why I try different locations to less the traffic.

Puff
04-06-21, 11:00
Go see Bobbi one hell of a massage. Ask her to do your feet.

I don't know who is paying $. 60 (that's what I heard) for FS but you need to STOP.

Took the oral option.

Temperate check and mask required.

HDLover
04-06-21, 17:33
I tried to search the tread. But after 10 years on her, still have no idea how to find anything. LOL. Was in Concord and as I always do, I searched Google for "Asian massage near me". Bamboo Spa was 2. 3 miles away. Drove by, on side street, looks like a foreclosed home! Was a sign on door saying open, but it was a sign you buy in Home Depot.

Any info on Bamboo? Is it open? Is is FS? Cute chicks? Have my doubts about any of these judging by location and building, but you never know.

Any help in case I am in the area again would be appreciated.Last time I was by there they were open. It's hard to tell by the building. They are FS but it won't be with a Cute chick. They have the phone number in the sign out front and will answer when open. If the first door is open then you know their open. They have two doors.

Jrzyboy
04-07-21, 13:22
Going to be in Ft. Mill on Saturday and was thinking about checking out one of the spas in the area. Wondering which one I will leave the happiest? Sunny, Naya Naya or Midas Touch?

RickRockClt
04-07-21, 14:32
I haven't been to the others, but Sunny is just a good massage, no extras.

The others may be hot or miss depending on the attendant, but I never read enough reports to make me think there is HE.

If you're looking for just FS, VIP Clt is not too much further up off Westinghouse.

Going to be in Ft. Mill on Saturday and was thinking about checking out one of the spas in the area. Wondering which one I will leave the happiest? Sunny, Naya Naya or Midas Touch?

DarkJR
04-07-21, 15:05
I haven't been to the others, but Sunny is just a good massage, no extras.

The others may be hot or miss depending on the attendant, but I never read enough reports to make me think there is HE.

If you're looking for just FS, VIP Clt is not too much further up off Westinghouse.I second VIP. I work in the Ft Mill area and go there often. Usually after a ghosting (Thanks Kylie and Jenna).

Mdcraig
04-07-21, 20:59
I usually just use Galaxy, but I was in the area at the end of the day.

Place was clean, TS was perfunctorily, but the young girl was lovely.

Kinda 1/2 assed the massage, but quadruple assed everything else.

I guess I should have asked a name, but it doesn't matter. Looked like 2 other nice looking women were there.

So, I'll go to Galaxy for a good massage and a handshake, but I'll hit this place for other things.

60 house, 140 for her.

I think it was like 45 minutes for a paid hour, but. No complaints for a nice chance of scenery.

AGoodThing2
04-08-21, 12:01
Popped up on RR:

Midori Asian Spa Charlotte NC All New Gorgeous Asian staff New Management 4740 Old Pineville Road Charlotte NC 28217.

RR Provider I'd: #151461.

Latest Activity: Apr 08,2021.

Anybody been?

KingEpqng
04-08-21, 13:52
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/151461

Popped up on RR:

Midori Asian Spa Charlotte NC All New Gorgeous Asian staff New Management 4740 Old Pineville Road Charlotte NC 28217.

Anybody been?

Sludgepup
04-08-21, 14:17
I usually just use Galaxy, but I was in the area at the end of the day.

Place was clean, TS was perfunctorily, but the young girl was lovely.

Kinda 1/2 assed the massage, but quadruple assed everything else.

I guess I should have asked a name, but it doesn't matter. Looked like 2 other nice looking women were there.

So, I'll go to Galaxy for a good massage and a handshake, but I'll hit this place for other things.

60 house, 140 for her.

I think it was like 45 minutes for a paid hour, but. No complaints for a nice chance of scenery.Is this one Asian? Latina? American? Mixed?

NCSilent
04-08-21, 14:54
Popped up on RR:

Anybody been?I've been a couple times and the most recent time was 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I drew a nice looking girl, I would guess in her early 30's but with a really great body. Kinda like a Tami from Kyoto body. We had fun and I would definitely repeat with her, but like all places they rotate them so she said she was only going to be around another 3 weeks.

This place isn't grand opening though, they've been open for the past 2 years so I'm guessing they are trying to draw in clients with the grand opening ad. Prices were your typical AMP pricing.

Corvette704
04-08-21, 18:03
Is this one Asian? Latina? American? Mixed?It's Asian. From China.

BlueBoi69
04-09-21, 11:49
April got back. Her massage still needs work but she is still banging. She did add a little weight the last I've seen her. But in a good way. She gotten better with the CBJ with longer time on it. She can ride CG and Take a good beating too. I'll probably have neck cramps for a couple of days now. But in my opinion she's worth it. New mama in the house too. She looks like a grumpy woman. But still very nice.

HeyItsMe68
04-09-21, 18:19
Went to visit today. I drew Bianca. Once she walked in I knew it was going to suck. No introduction. Lame table shower. About a 4 minute massage paid for an hr. Bell rang you know what happens from here. End of my 4 minutes of massage and the 5 from the table shower. So I got about 12 minutes tops in. Her attitude just was so disappointing, I said to her you know this really sucks. Tip was given already. I never had a bad time at VIP. I told her keep the money. I'm going where I can have fun. I get along with everyone I knew once she walked in disappointment. Good luck. I know Rose is there and is a good time.

Murican314
04-10-21, 21:42
Had a great time at Ruby spa the other day. I've been there a handful of times over the last few months, but on this visit I drew "Ivy". Korean spinner (probably 5'4-ish), with well proportioned bolt ons and some ass to grab onto. She looked early-30's, but probably add 5-10 years as they almost always look younger. She's very passionate and lay there next to me after caressing away and chatting me up about her future plans. One of the best encounters I've had at an AMP in a long time. Standard donations. Feel free to PM. Be nice to this one!

BlueBoi69
04-11-21, 08:36
Had a great time at Ruby spa the other day. I've been there a handful of times over the last few months, but on this visit I drew "Ivy". Korean spinner (probably 5'4-ish), with well proportioned bolt ons and some ass to grab onto. She looked early-30's, but probably add 5-10 years as they almost always look younger. She's very passionate and lay there next to me after caressing away and chatting me up about her future plans. One of the best encounters I've had at an AMP in a long time. Standard donations. Feel free to PM. Be nice to this one!Sent you a PM.

Gator1961
04-11-21, 11:07
April got back. Her massage still needs work but she is still banging. She did add a little weight the last I've seen her. But in a good way. She gotten better with the CBJ with longer time on it. She can ride CG and Take a good beating too. I'll probably have neck cramps for a couple of days now. But in my opinion she's worth it. New mama in the house too. She looks like a grumpy woman. But still very nice.I have not been to Kyoto in some time. After seeing Ivy and Tami, both with banging hard bodies, the rest just seemed to be a little chubby, including Jennifer.

Are there other hard bodies there now beside April?

Thanks for the info.

Gator.

BlueBoi69
04-11-21, 20:50
I have not been to Kyoto in some time. After seeing Ivy and Tami, both with banging hard bodies, the rest just seemed to be a little chubby, including Jennifer.

Are there other hard bodies there now beside April?

Thanks for the info.

Gator.They switch girls often. So I don't know now. I prefer a girl named Hanna last time. She was very small than the rest of the girls. She can ride and take a beating too. But the last I've seen her. She mentioned she won't come back to Kyoto. It was fun while it lasted. Are you talking about Ivy at Ruby?

DarkJR
04-12-21, 08:08
Went to visit today. I drew Bianca. Once she walked in I knew it was going to suck. No introduction. Lame table shower. About a 4 minute massage paid for an hr. Bell rang you know what happens from here. End of my 4 minutes of massage and the 5 from the table shower. So I got about 12 minutes tops in. Her attitude just was so disappointing, I said to her you know this really sucks. Tip was given already. I never had a bad time at VIP. I told her keep the money. I'm going where I can have fun. I get along with everyone I knew once she walked in disappointment. Good luck. I know Rose is there and is a good time.Thanks for the heads up. The previous girl and Rose were great so I am surprised at such the stark difference.

BlueBoi69
04-12-21, 13:57
Had a great time at Ruby spa the other day. I've been there a handful of times over the last few months, but on this visit I drew "Ivy". Korean spinner (probably 5'4-ish), with well proportioned bolt ons and some ass to grab onto. She looked early-30's, but probably add 5-10 years as they almost always look younger. She's very passionate and lay there next to me after caressing away and chatting me up about her future plans. One of the best encounters I've had at an AMP in a long time. Standard donations. Feel free to PM. Be nice to this one!Man Murican314,

Wasn't lying about Ivy. She has a killer body with bolt ons. That girl can ride. Her CBJ skills are dynamite. Good thing is she keeps her eyes on you the whole time. She rode CG and then Mis. Blew in the bag from backside Doggy. She is definitely a keeper for sure. But she's definitely not the Ivy I had 1.5 yrs ago. I was hoping it was her. But I'm still happy either way. There was a girl named Sunny that mama mentioned. But I didn't see her.

Took a breather and got lunch. Decided to hit my favorite girl April. Still needs work on the massage. But hey it didn't matter either way. I noticed if you become April regular. She's more open to letting you do what you want.

Gator1961
04-13-21, 07:42
They switch girls often. So I don't know now. I prefer a girl named Hanna last time. She was very small than the rest of the girls. She can ride and take a beating too. But the last I've seen her. She mentioned she won't come back to Kyoto. It was fun while it lasted. Are you talking about Ivy at Ruby?I have never been to Ruby, but description sounds like it could be the Ivy that I met at Kyoto. It was probably 2 years ago on my first visit to Kyoto that I drew Ivy. She was a hot little spinner with bolt ons, that gave a so so massage, but after you were done with the post massage activities you didn't care. I thought she was great, but she left Kyoto shortly after my visit and I don't know where she ended up.

Ced234
04-13-21, 11:35
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nuru-body-massagelowest-ratefo/998456032161

"9745;9745; Need privacy. Please first contact my email- nurumassages6x9@gmail.com You still available? If your real change the subject to the type of panties you have on. Then we can exchange info and hopefully meet up".

#facepalm.

GolfPro38
04-13-21, 17:26
Has anyone dreamed of Nicole body works?

http://ww1.nicolebodyworks.com/

HDLover
04-13-21, 21:16

http://ww1.nicolebodyworks.com/Yes. They are the basic Chinese Rub and Tug.

Corvette704
04-13-21, 21:17

http://ww1.nicolebodyworks.com/It's been mentioned a few times. Reviews are nothing more then a rub and tug.

CoolWays
04-14-21, 22:23
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/218557

Well I decided to take a run to the Queen City and happen to run across this place and I am glad I did, beautiful young lady, I think the name was cherry or sherry or something to that effect, OMG if that little dress was any tighter you could actually see those dark nipples, and I was done, at that point I was lead to the TS and to my amazement she gets totally nude, the little guy way standing she giggled and said face down and let's get clean, she hit every possible spot and on the TS flip she crawled up on the table soaped herself up and oh my the best body slide I have ever had, I felt the little guy slipped in the honey spot at least twice and she says ohhhh sorry, I just smiled and she went back to the slide we rinsed each other off and back to the room.

I said now this is a great TS.

The massage was actually pretty good started soft gradually went to medium hard then cool down back to soft, on the flip she asked what I wanted and I stuttered, ah you! She never mentioned a $ amount only said if I take care of you will you take care of me, I said yes, junior got a nice welcome kiss and a BBBJ tease, but a cover appears from somewhere and gave me a licking, kissing all over even a little tongue action around the one way street. At this point I could have blown off the cover and the pressure was building, now this is a girl who doesn't clock watch and she know I was close, she slowed down the action and began to massage my legs and feet then moved to my shoulders, finally crawling up on the table from my head and I knew that was a sign she wanted a little return which I was glad to oblige. I think she was genuinely wet as she never left me side to lube anything, and I have no idea what she used but that was the sweetest tasting honey I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy, I thought a few weeks ago at SOB the Cherry was the best tasting but this was pure heaven. While I was enjoying her taste she took off the cover and was gently slowly working on the sac and she said it's getting tight, I said I know and if she that up there would be a mess somewhere. She then crawls up on my and.

Again another cover comes from somewhere and asks how I want to explode, she did CG, RCG, and I told her OMG I feel it, she hops off removes the cover and offers her stomach and tits and within 15 sec there was a huge mess everywhere. I reached over and she must have squirted is peed because her legs was wet and guys it wasn't sweat. She cleans me up a bottle of water a kiss on the cheek, she gives a nice final squeeze on the boys and off I go, definitely will return house +1. 4.

LesMan
04-14-21, 23:34
Recently was at Q Spa in Hamer SC somehow got out with a. 6 house hh and. 4 tip with Barbie for standard HJ and touching utc. Was wondering is there anywhere in Charlotte close to that or did I get lucky? Please feel free to tell.

Me to pm. I was trying to get a ballpark for same ish for Charlotte. And maybe even 2 he with hour ball park not trying to overpay.

Gator1961
04-15-21, 10:10

Well I decided to take a run to the Queen City and happen to run across this place and I am glad I did, beautiful young lady, I think the name was cherry or sherry or something to that effect, OMG if that little dress was any tighter you could actually see those dark nipples, and I was done, at that point I was lead to the TS and to my amazement she gets totally nude, the little guy way standing she giggled and said face down and let's get clean, she hit every possible spot and on the TS flip she crawled up on the table soaped herself up and oh my the best body slide I have ever had, I felt the little guy slipped in the honey spot at least twice and she says ohhhh sorry, I just smiled and she went back to the slide we rinsed each other off and back to the room.

The massage was actually pretty good started soft gradually went to medium hard then cool down back to soft, on the flip she asked what I wanted and I stuttered, ah you! She never mentioned a $ amount only said if I take care of you will you take care of me, I said yes, junior got a nice welcome kiss and a BBBJ tease, but a cover appears from somewhere and gave me a licking, kissing all over even a little tongue action around the one way street. At this point I could have blown off the cover and the pressure was building, now this is a girl who doesn't clock watch and she know I was close, she slowed down the action and began to massage my legs and feet then moved to my shoulders, finally crawling up on the table from my head and I knew that was a sign she wanted a little return which I was glad to oblige. I think she was genuinely wet as she never left me side to lube anything, and I have no idea what she used but that was the sweetest tasting honey I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy, I thought a few weeks ago at SOB the Cherry was the best tasting but this was pure heaven. While I was enjoying her taste she took off the cover and was gently slowly working on the sac and she said it's getting tight, I said I know and if she that up there would be a mess somewhere..Tried to google Far East Therapy in Charlotte and could not find it. Could you provide some cross streets.

Corvette704
04-15-21, 10:34

The massage was actually pretty good started soft gradually went to medium hard then cool down back to soft, on the flip she asked what I wanted and I stuttered, ah you! She never mentioned a $ amount only said if I take care of you will you take care of me, I said yes, junior got a nice welcome kiss and a BBBJ tease, but a cover appears from somewhere and gave me a licking, kissing all over even a little tongue action around the one way street. At this point I could have blown off the cover and the pressure was building, now this is a girl who doesn't clock watch and she know I was close, she slowed down the action and began to massage my legs and feet then moved to my shoulders, finally crawling up on the table from my head and I knew that was a sign she wanted a little return which I was glad to oblige. I think she was genuinely wet as she never left me side to lube anything, and I have no idea what she used but that was the sweetest tasting honey I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy, I thought a few weeks ago at SOB the Cherry was the best tasting but this was pure heaven. While I was enjoying her taste she took off the cover and was gently slowly working on the sac and she said it's getting tight, I said I know and if she that up there would be a mess somewhere. She then crawls up on my and.

Again another cover comes from somewhere and asks how I want to explode, she did CG, RCG, and I told her OMG I feel it, she hops off removes the cover and offers her stomach and tits and within 15 sec there was a huge mess everywhere. I reached over and she must have squirted is peed because her legs was wet and guys it wasn't sweat. She cleans me up a bottle of water a kiss on the cheek, she gives a nice final squeeze on the boys and off I go, definitely will return house +1. 4.Great report. What's the name of this place? The link you posted is for the airport Asians and I didn't think they have table showers in their hotel room.

ChevyHotRod383
04-15-21, 11:08
Great report. What's the name of this place? The link you posted is for the airport Asians and I didn't think they have table showers in their hotel room.And they have no table shower and most of them don't even no how to speak any English.

Masiha1980
04-15-21, 11:14

The massage was actually pretty good started soft gradually went to medium hard then cool down back to soft, on the flip she asked what I wanted and I stuttered, ah you! She never mentioned a $ amount only said if I take care of you will you take care of me, I said yes, junior got a nice welcome kiss and a BBBJ tease, but a cover appears from somewhere and gave me a licking, kissing all over even a little tongue action around the one way street. At this point I could have blown off the cover and the pressure was building, now this is a girl who doesn't clock watch and she know I was close, she slowed down the action and began to massage my legs and feet then moved to my shoulders, finally crawling up on the table from my head and I knew that was a sign she wanted a little return which I was glad to oblige. I think she was genuinely wet as she never left me side to lube anything, and I have no idea what she used but that was the sweetest tasting honey I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy, I thought a few weeks ago at SOB the Cherry was the best tasting but this was pure heaven. While I was enjoying her taste she took off the cover and was gently slowly working on the sac and she said it's getting tight, I said I know and if she that up there would be a mess somewhere. She then crawls up on my and.Thanks for sharing this. Me too had a similar experience but you seem to had mode fun with her tongue and TS. Was she any close to one in the pictures?

How old do you think she is and what nationality?

HDLover
04-15-21, 11:46

Again another cover comes from somewhere and asks how I want to explode, she did CG, RCG, and I told her OMG I feel it, she hops off removes the cover and offers her stomach and tits and within 15 sec there was a huge mess everywhere. I reached over and she must have squirted is peed because her legs was wet and guys it wasn't sweat. She cleans me up a bottle of water a kiss on the cheek, she gives a nice final squeeze on the boys and off I go, definitely will return house +1. 4.I sent a text and it Hotel Asian on Queen City Dr. Don't really think this review matches the location.

Jrzyboy
04-15-21, 12:43
I sent a text and it Hotel Asian on Queen City Dr. Don't really think this review matches the location.Ditto that. Reached out also. Hotel Asian don't think it's the correct ad.

DarkJR
04-15-21, 13:56
I sent a text and it Hotel Asian on Queen City Dr. Don't really think this review matches the location.I haven't seen them but how would they do a TS at a hotel? Is it portable like a massage table?

GaryMinn
04-15-21, 15:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HaydenBerg
04-15-21, 18:20
Has anyone seen Thai recently? The lady who offers massages out of the hotel?

CoolWays
04-15-21, 18:40
https://charlotte.rubratings.com/193755

This was the right ad, sorry for any misunderstanding.

Dggr2002
04-15-21, 19:05
Visiting the Rockhill / Charlotte area. Are there any mp's that provide BBFS or a good FS? I'll drive if needed but I don't want the disappointment of just a boring rub and tug. Thanks guys, feel free to pm.

CTWork
04-15-21, 19:43
Went to Palm Tree recently and drew Pepsi. Pretty attractive, probably about 5'3 went nice man mades and brown hair. Went for the H at. 8 and got a nice table shower with a body slide, few minutes in the sauna, and then into the room for a massage. Asked for FS and was told $. 6.

Service was pretty good, Pepsi gets into it (or at least makes an effort to act). She starts with a boo job, covered BJ, then laid down for mish and through the standard positions. After I popped we had about 20 minutes and she sat on top of me trying to get a second one with her hand. Eventually I told her it wasn't happening that way, but she said she couldn't get another hat.

All in all a good experience and Ill be back.

Once I went and got a very attractive provider named Maya, but it seems she's no longer working there.

IH8HJsAz
04-16-21, 13:06
Visiting the Rockhill / Charlotte area. Are there any mp's that provide BBFS or a good FS? I'll drive if needed but I don't want the disappointment of just a boring rub and tug. Thanks guys, feel free to pm.I have yet to get it even at the two I go to at all much, despite some people claiming they did. Clt VIP down on Southern Loop, and then Palm Tree. But just reaf the pages here, they are all covered, the one thing about Charlotte is it has tons of AMPs, and most do FS.

Dggr2002
04-16-21, 18:35
I have yet to get it even at the two I go to at all much, despite some people claiming they did. Clt VIP down on Southern Loop, and then Palm Tree. But just reaf the pages here, they are all covered, the one thing about Charlotte is it has tons of AMPs, and most do FS.Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

HeyItsMe68
04-16-21, 19:58
Went to Palm Tree recently and drew Pepsi. Pretty attractive, probably about 5'3 went nice man mades and brown hair. Went for the H at. 8 and got a nice table shower with a body slide, few minutes in the sauna, and then into the room for a massage. Asked for FS and was told $. 6.

Service was pretty good, Pepsi gets into it (or at least makes an effort to act). She starts with a boo job, covered BJ, then laid down for mish and through the standard positions. After I popped we had about 20 minutes and she sat on top of me trying to get a second one with her hand. Eventually I told her it wasn't happening that way, but she said she couldn't get another hat.

All in all a good experience and Ill be back.

Once I went and got a very attractive provider named Maya, but it seems she's no longer working there.Miya is at Apple. Same one I know who she is.

CTWork
04-17-21, 07:46
Miya is at Apple. Same one I know who she is.Thanks for the tip, I'll have to swing by.

RonnieBarnesNc
04-17-21, 18:53
I checked out the phone number and the same number was used for different parts of the country. Is this for real? What is the location?

Again another cover comes from somewhere and asks how I want to explode, she did CG, RCG, and I told her OMG I feel it, she hops off removes the cover and offers her stomach and tits and within 15 sec there was a huge mess everywhere. I reached over and she must have squirted is peed because her legs was wet and guys it wasn't sweat. She cleans me up a bottle of water a kiss on the cheek, she gives a nice final squeeze on the boys and off I go, definitely will return house +1. 4.

SleepyGrits
04-18-21, 11:11
Fiending for the hottest Asian talent available.

Where's it at? Anyone special to ask for?

I've gone to One and Kyoto in the past. Didn't know if they had any new talent worth seeing. Last I saw was April and Pink and they were amazing.

HeyItsMe68
04-18-21, 13:55
Fiending for the hottest Asian talent available.

Where's it at? Anyone special to ask for?

I've gone to One and Kyoto in the past. Didn't know if they had any new talent worth seeing. Last I saw was April and Pink and they were amazing.April is at Kyoto now. Maya is at Apple she hot.

GolfPro38
04-18-21, 16:04
Recently stopped by Ruby and had a great time with Ginger, Sunny and even the Boss!

Long story but Ginger and Sunny are to die for. Maybe not quite but either way fabulous time and unusual circumstances.

PM for details.

JohhnyBravo
04-18-21, 18:19
Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.The only AMP that's given me BBFS is Palm Tree. YMMV.

NCSilent
04-19-21, 08:44
Recently stopped by Ruby and had a great time with Ginger, Sunny and even the Boss!

Long story but Ginger and Sunny are to die for. Maybe not quite but either way fabulous time and unusual circumstances.

PM for details.PM'd you GolfPro.

JohhnyBravo
04-20-21, 09:04
To save the rest of you the disappointment, there's nothing crazy about GolfPro's visit to Ruby. Sounds like the attendants just had to sub out multiple times. I was hoping that all 3 worked on him together.

PM'd you GolfPro.

BlueBoi69
04-20-21, 11:11
April is at Kyoto now. Maya is at Apple she hot.You are right Maya or Miya at Apple has a spinner type body and nice bolt ons. Went yesterday and she's a wild one. She surprised me with a semi BBBJ. But the covers went on and wow! That girl gave me the best head job. I was turned on that she rode CG and then RCG. Blew in the bag. I told her to take Doggy and blew again. She definitely a keeper in my book. But between April and Miya / Maya. April is definitely the younger one out of the 2. But they are both sexy in there own way.

CactusRancher
04-21-21, 16:30
Hi why'all. Every time I drive by Perfect 10 there are no cars in the lot. I've been there a couple of times, getting different levels of service. Every time I've been there it's been some older asian woman with a lame ass massage who just wants to make a quick buck, not much energy. How do they manage to stay in business?? I've never seen an AMP as slow as this one!

GolfPro38
04-21-21, 19:16
To save the rest of you the disappointment, there's nothing crazy about GolfPro's visit to Ruby. Sounds like the attendants just had to sub out multiple times. I was hoping that all 3 worked on him together.Agree with JB.

Was not a 6 hand. Just different than what I've been use to in my old stomping grounds.

Sorry if I misled anyone.

Dggr2002
04-21-21, 22:50
The only AMP that's given me BBFS is Palm Tree. YMMV.Thanks, it's certainly worth a try.

Zucharelo
04-22-21, 09:42
I am certain this has been discussed, but do most of you choose HH instead of full hour? Typically I go with an hour, but there are many times when I just want to GTF out after muscle is relaxed. That is usually well within an hour. The times I went with half hour though, there is the pressure to be rushed.

Interested in what others think.

PSmith0380
04-22-21, 10:34
I checked out the phone number and the same number was used for different parts of the country. Is this for real? What is the location?I'd like to know the same, sounds incredible.

Corvette704
04-22-21, 10:44
Hit Apple again. I got Uray or something like that. English wasn't good. Average TS but did hit all the spots.

Back to room for massage and play.

The service was average. Body kissing.

A little BBBJ and then cover and finished it. Then to FS. Did her on the edge of the.

Table. Nice and tight. She took a hard pounding. She talked dirty and begged me to go harder. Sorry to the monger in the room next door. I know he heard her loud moans and screams. The massage table ended up against the wall from hitting it so hard. I had to help her move it back. I blew in the bag. Cleaned up and on my way. Normal rates apply. She was mid 30's spinner with small tits and average looking.

BobbyPeters749
04-22-21, 12:03
I know all the pros / cons of the American spa scene. But Lafleur was my go-to for years pre-COVID. It's what I'm looking for.

Has anyone been lately and seen the quality of attendants? I'm not nearby and don't want to waste time if the staff has gone down hill.

NCSilent
04-22-21, 15:22
You are right Maya or Miya at Apple has a spinner type body and nice bolt ons. Went yesterday and she's a wild one. She surprised me with a semi BBBJ. But the covers went on and wow! That girl gave me the best head job. I was turned on that she rode CG and then RCG. Blew in the bag. I told her to take Doggy and blew again. She definitely a keeper in my book. But between April and Miya / Maya. April is definitely the younger one out of the 2. But they are both sexy in there own way.Everything Blueboi said is on point. I visited her yesterday and had a great time she is petite and I would say mid 30's or so. A bit jumpy / goofy but she's fun. If you want to visit a AMP girl who doesn't complain about size then do yourself a favor and visit her. She also deep throats which most AMP's don't do, and her riding skills are on point.

Xrtopaz420
04-22-21, 16:26
Dreamed of a visit to the Apple today. Gal said her name was Mula (Could have said Maya) but hard to hear her, as English was a little lacking. 30 ish spinner with Naturals about B's so do not think she is the Maya from other post, she was very fit. TS was standard, except she either sang or hummed the majority of the visit. She paid a lots of complements about size saying "Oh you so Big, my pussy tight" and stuff like that flattering but I consider myself as a little better then avg. Who doesn't like their ego stoked a bit. She was fun and had a sense of humor. Rub was decent, then went to CBJ on flip with DT done well. CBJ was shorter then I would have like but DT made up for it. CG next then to RCG (possible "O" for her) then me standing and her on edge. She did take a pounding. All and all she was fun and visit lasted hr.

Maverick SC
04-22-21, 17:26
Please message me where this is.

Everything Blueboi said is on point. I visited her yesterday and had a great time she is petite and I would say mid 30's or so. A bit jumpy / goofy but she's fun. If you want to visit a AMP girl who doesn't complain about size then do yourself a favor and visit her. She also deep throats which most AMP's don't do, and her riding skills are on point.

JackStamina
04-23-21, 02:13
Please message me where this is.I mean..... Literally everything you need to find this place is in the post you quoted homie.

HaydenBerg
04-24-21, 02:12
Any more on this place? I am wondering if anyone been able to extras from here.

I stopped in today and when leaving Bass Pro I dropped in to the Relax Wellness Spa. I've been here several times and while its a lot of mall noise you can always get a very good massage. They usually have 4-5 Asian ladies probably late forties early fifties working. Don't think the option of any extras are available but with enough visits seeing the same lady its a good chance of some light to medium roaming. Just be careful because with every lady working, there's a husband that's working there also. I like the challenge. . 5 for the hour. Tip the way you want to. Always pay after massage.

CuriousGeor
04-25-21, 11:44
I know all the pros / cons of the American spa scene. But Lafleur was my go-to for years pre-COVID. It's what I'm looking for.

Has anyone been lately and seen the quality of attendants? I'm not nearby and don't want to waste time if the staff has gone down hill.I know everyone has wildly different standards, and maybe it's just a post COVID thing, but I've "gone" there four separate times and each time was greeted at the door by a very overweight person. Which caused me to pull my normal move of asking for a person I know isn't there that day then excusing myself out. Each one was different but damn, I can honestly say I'll probably never try them again unless I see some specific recommendations as far as attractive women there. The most egregious I think was Suzie, who used to have pictures on the website of like a 95 lb girl (Obviously these pics are fake. But they should be approximations), I'll eat my shoe if this chick was under 200 lbs.

Like I said, to each their own so if you're fine with that then have at it.

Puff
04-25-21, 13:02
Had a visit with April.

Damn she is fine.

OK Table shower.

Awesome massage.

Fanfuckingtastic service.

Go see April.

Artemyr
04-25-21, 17:01
Can I get a link or something friend?

Had a visit with April.

Damn she is fine.

OK Table shower.

Awesome massage.

Fanfuckingtastic service.

Go see April.

BobbyPeters749
04-25-21, 18:35
I know everyone has wildly different standards, and maybe it's just a post COVID thing, but I've "gone" there four separate times and each time was greeted at the door by a very overweight person. Which caused me to pull my normal move of asking for a person I know isn't there that day then excusing myself out. Each one was different but damn, I can honestly say I'll probably never try them again unless I see some specific recommendations as far as attractive women there. The most egregious I think was Suzie, who used to have pictures on the website of like a 95 lb girl (Obviously these pics are fake. But they should be approximations), I'll eat my shoe if this chick was under 200 lbs.

Like I said, to each their own so if you're fine with that then have at it.I always had a spinner pre-COVID at LF. I will be hesitant to visit now after your note on the size. The good thing about LF is you can certainly leave if the material is not up to par.

HDLover
04-25-21, 22:05
Can I get a link or something friend?Go to google and type Kyoto Spa and see what happens. Very little effort involved.

Troxler1979
04-26-21, 17:21
You are right Maya or Miya at Apple has a spinner type body and nice bolt ons. Went yesterday and she's a wild one. She surprised me with a semi BBBJ. But the covers went on and wow! That girl gave me the best head job. I was turned on that she rode CG and then RCG. Blew in the bag. I told her to take Doggy and blew again. She definitely a keeper in my book. But between April and Miya / Maya. April is definitely the younger one out of the 2. But they are both sexy in there own way.Everything reported on Maya is spot on. Great body, attractive and seems to really enjoy what she does. Spunky and likes to tease, really engages you. One of the best I've seen, hopefully she sticks around for awhile. BTW, are you sure they are bolt ons? Seems real and spectacular to me. Just a little more than a handful. And so soft, with nice nips.

AnthonyMarc
04-26-21, 21:58
I am certain this has been discussed, but do most of you choose HH instead of full hour? Typically I go with an hour, but there are many times when I just want to GTF out after muscle is relaxed. That is usually well within an hour. The times I went with half hour though, there is the pressure to be rushed.
Interested in what others think.I always do a HH the first time. If she gives a good massage and I want that extra attention I'll do an hour. It's been VERY rare because the ones I want the FH from always take off! I have been known to go to a non-tug place and then a parlor for a HE. Expensive day.

HDLover
04-27-21, 22:33
Stopped in this place to see if any change. It's been awhile since I was here and found that the same old lady is still here. She is the same lady that worked at Lavanna She gives an ok massage but nothing special. The basic rates apply.

Member #6631
04-27-21, 22:49
Recently went to LF to try my luck based on my last visit of Demi. Drew Josie, a 5'8 red hair in her early 30's. Her tall and slender body was very hot to me, face was ok, but her attitude was rather distant. She said she has just came back again this week from a short hiatus. There wasn't a lot of talk between and she didn't seemed to be into this at all. Every extra for her (like bra off, panties off, mouth kissing) is going to be. 6 - $ more. Didn't went for it, not sure how is goes for other ladies there. The only reason I stayed was her body, which is perfectly my personal preference and I guess it's not easy to find in the area. Other than that, I would not recommend. Hr house and HE so damage was $. 6 total.

Has anyone been lately and seen the quality of attendants? I'm not nearby and don't want to waste time if the staff has gone down hill.

Pwils122
04-28-21, 10:33
Everything reported on Maya is spot on. Great body, attractive and seems to really enjoy what she does. Spunky and likes to tease, really engages you. One of the best I've seen, hopefully she sticks around for awhile. BTW, are you sure they are bolt ons? Seems real and spectacular to me. Just a little more than a handful. And so soft, with nice nips.Told me yesterday that she leaves middle of May to go back to Connecticut for about a month or so, something about getting her two shots. Should be back end of June. So you guys have two weeks before she heads out. And also, I agree, not sure they are bolt ons. A great, fun time though.

LoveTheMuff
04-28-21, 11:15
I went to Kyoto about two weeks ago and drew Happy. Cute, about 5' 5", probably mid-to-late 30's, with what I believe are natural B cups (might be small C).

I paid (80 house, 140) and we did a fun table shower, sauna for about five minutes, and a small massage until the flip. Really good CBJ followed by some fantastic riding, until I came in the bag. She then rode me for another five minutes getting off herself. After cleanup she did a nice message for another 20 minutes.

I was hard and could have gone again (that doesn't happen often with me) but didn't have the 60 for the extra 30 minutes.

It was my first trip to Kyoto and they told me they have four girls working at any time.

GaryMinn
04-28-21, 11:30
Has anyone experienced anything more than basic (although good quality) massage with Ling, at V Massage?

I'm wondering if she remains only legit, but good quality massage, or if any regulars (or others) have left happy, etc?

Thanks for any intel here.

Garyminn.

HDLover
04-28-21, 18:48
Has anyone experienced anything more than basic (although good quality) massage with Ling, at V Massage?

I'm wondering if she remains only legit, but good quality massage, or if any regulars (or others) have left happy, etc?

Garyminn.I've seen her numerous times pre Covid and the best I could get was self service. I think she likes to watch. She will give you a paper towel to clean yourself after. She will also do plenty of rubbing but not going to touch or let you touch her.

I still like her she's a nice lady. Might have to make a trip up there for a visit.

Corvette704
04-28-21, 18:58

Garyminn.Is this the hot Asian MILF with the great body?

MrBayliner
04-28-21, 20:58
I've seen her numerous times pre Covid and the best I could get was self service. I think she likes to watch. She will give you a paper towel to clean yourself after. She will also do plenty of rubbing but not going to touch or let you touch her.

I still like her she's a nice lady. Might have to make a trip up there for a visit.HDL is point on. I live close by and have visited her many times myself. Sweet lady and a great rub with some hot oils. It is self service like he said and think she does enjoy watching. Closest I got was maybe a rub on her leg but I always feel like I got my money's worth. She is pretty legit far as I can tell. I did try to set up an appointment the other day and she said she closed for the month of April. She does stay very busy when open. Appointment required. Always a car in the lot when I go by when she is open. Would recommend if you like self service.

SmashPhoton
04-28-21, 22:45
This one is on Tyvola road and am sure many been there. Its a full massage with really good HE. Any particular provider there is recommended?

I always get some old lady.

Werdown21
04-29-21, 06:35
I've been out of the game for some time now and was reminiscing about some good times.

Does anyone remember the old place near Auto Bell outside uptown (I think it was called Relaxy Spa)? I had my first AMP dreams there, and they were amazing. The first was with a young, thin, cute and funny girl who barely spoke any English. At one point, we had to use a translator app on her phone to communicate. Her massage was more light touching, but she made up for it with a fun, flirty personality and a solid ending. I'd love to find her if she's still around or at least someone like her.

The second was with an older lady (I can't remember the name but she was still easy on the eyes), but I think she said she used to be a doctor? She gave a great massage, decent teasing, then surprised me with some light kisses and licks to junior (not full BBBJ) on the flip to get me started. She was super complimentary and continued the massage even after the ending. I want to say I heard she went to Golden after that but can't confirm.

I know that's not a whole lot to go on, but if anyone remembers the ladies there and where they went, or if you know if any good places that might be similar, I'd love to hear about them!

QC Male
04-29-21, 09:53
Recently went to LF to try my luck based on my last visit of Demi. Drew Josie, a 5'8 red hair in her early 30's. Her tall and slender body was very hot to me, face was ok, but her attitude was rather distant. She said she has just came back again this week from a short hiatus. There wasn't a lot of talk between and she didn't seemed to be into this at all. Every extra for her (like bra off, panties off, mouth kissing) is going to be. 6 - $ more. Didn't went for it, not sure how is goes for other ladies there. The only reason I stayed was her body, which is perfectly my personal preference and I guess it's not easy to find in the area. Other than that, I would not recommend. Hr house and HE so damage was $. 6 total.Are you saying that you got a fully clothed HE?

If so- that's BS.

BlueBoi69
04-29-21, 12:41
All I can say is April is probably the best in my opinion. Not saying other girls aren't good. Went twice this week already with April. She gets more wild each time. Now it's more eye contact and can take a good beating. Hope she's stays a little longer. I know sooner or later. They will eventually switch.

BobWhite
04-29-21, 13:52
Everything reported on Maya is spot on. Great body, attractive and seems to really enjoy what she does. Spunky and likes to tease, really engages you. One of the best I've seen, hopefully she sticks around for awhile. BTW, are you sure they are bolt ons? Seems real and spectacular to me. Just a little more than a handful. And so soft, with nice nips.

Told me yesterday that she leaves middle of May to go back to Connecticut for about a month or so, something about getting her two shots. Should be back end of June. So you guys have two weeks before she heads out. And also, I agree, not sure they are bolt ons. A great, fun time though.What's the damage with Maya?

SpinnerGuy
04-29-21, 14:12
Fully vaccinated now. Really want a skinny Asian or Caucasian with big, beautiful boobs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SG.

FunderJ
04-29-21, 14:35
If she's skinny and has big boobs, I will take an Asian, Caucasian, Latino, or AA. But most importantly, she has to be demon free.

Fully vaccinated now. Really want a skinny Asian or Caucasian with big, beautiful boobs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SG.

GaryMinn
04-29-21, 15:10
HDL is point on. I live close by and have visited her many times myself. Sweet lady and a great rub with some hot oils. It is self service like he said and think she does enjoy watching. Closest I got was maybe a rub on her leg but I always feel like I got my money's worth. She is pretty legit far as I can tell. I did try to set up an appointment the other day and she said she closed for the month of April. She does stay very busy when open. Appointment required. Always a car in the lot when I go by when she is open. Would recommend if you like self service.Sadly, it looks like my prior experience (seen Ling many times) and others' experiences line up with what I thought. Either legit massage only, or self-service. Oh well.

I guess it's at least a good thing that those of us north of exit 28/30 at least have a good legit massage option up here. Wish we had more of those as well as some of the options available in, around or south of uptown.

Thanks for all the responses.

Garyminn.

HeyItsMe68
04-29-21, 18:46

Garyminn.Hi Gary where is this v massage in Mooresville I seen a v facial and waxing so I am not sure. Pm or put it here.

HDLover
04-29-21, 19:56
Hi Gary where is this v massage in Mooresville I seen a v facial and waxing so I am not sure. Pm or put it here.That's the place. Hwy 150.

HeyItsMe68
04-29-21, 20:27
That's the place. Hwy 150.Thanks HD appreciate it 👍.

Biboi1234
04-29-21, 20:42
Has anyone had any recent dreams at one? Any new talent in the field?

Been about 6 weeks or so, last who were there was Rainbow and Shiny.

Pwils122
04-30-21, 09:34
What's the damage with Maya?Normal AMP costs, $40 plus house fee.

Triad Traveler
04-30-21, 11:30
I'm driving to Charlotte from an hour and a half away today. So who should I see? April or Maya? Or someone else?

RonT6969
04-30-21, 11:37
Has anyone had any recent dreams at one? Any new talent in the field?

Been about 6 weeks or so, last who were there was Rainbow and Shiny.I was there last week and it was still Shiny and Rainbow, but Rainbow did tell me that she would be leaving soon. Too bad, because she is outstanding.

NCSilent
04-30-21, 11:54
I'm driving to Charlotte from an hour and a half away today. So who should I see? April or Maya? Or someone else?I haven't been to Kyoto in a few so don't know what new talent is there and I only been to Apple once and never really read of them haven't any other great talent. So between both of them I'd see Maya anytime. I personally didn't have a good time with April since she complained about the size. Enjoy Maya you'll have fun.

Member #6631
04-30-21, 12:37
Not really, shirt and skirt were off but bra and panties stayed on.

Are you saying that you got a fully clothed HE?

If so- that's BS.

GaryMinn
04-30-21, 15:01
Hi Gary where is this v massage in Mooresville I seen a v facial and waxing so I am not sure. Pm or put it here.Yes, Ling is at V Massage (I think she's the owner as well). That's the place you've spotted, in Mooresville.

Triad Traveler
04-30-21, 17:59
I haven't been to Kyoto in a few so don't know what new talent is there and I only been to Apple once and never really read of them haven't any other great talent. So between both of them I'd see Maya anytime. I personally didn't have a good time with April since she complained about the size. Enjoy Maya you'll have fun.I went with your recommendation and it was a good time. Thanks.

DonLay
04-30-21, 22:25
Have been to One Spa twice and have gotten B2 B and CCBJ for. 60. I just went and she told 120 just to get undressed. Did I just get lucky the first two times and are these normal prices?

RonT6969
05-01-21, 14:54
Have been to One Spa twice and have gotten B2 B and CCBJ for. 60. I just went and she told 120 just to get undressed. Did I just get lucky the first two times and are these normal prices?Totally lucky!

Puff
05-02-21, 12:26
I swear I think they are just trying to rush us out.

Lady said her name was Ray?

Massage was more like a body type rub.

She had some great knockers. Very nice.

CG like a pro.

Table shower after main event.

Not full hour.

SmashPhoton
05-02-21, 21:50

CG like a pro.

Not full hour.Agree, used to love one long back when not much craziness. Now its all rush hour and finish just heck of it.

SeedlessJuice
05-04-21, 08:51
Hey guys,

I'll be doing business in the Charlotte area soon and was wondering if there's good service mid 30's. Early 40's MILF types at a fair price?

Happy to share my experiences in the greater ATL area should you need any intel.

SJ.

WholeLottaLuv
05-04-21, 10:58
Yes, Ling is at V Massage (I think she's the owner as well). That's the place you've spotted, in Mooresville.So. Is there anything "extra" at V Massage or not? That place is only 2 miles from me. If I can leave there happy I will probably be there all the time! LOL.

BlueBoi69
05-04-21, 11:00
Wow Jewelry at Kyoto is something. She just started not too long ago. I would say she's in her early 30's. She's got a banging body. Some natural B cup and she has great CBJ skills. I couldn't believe how pink her kitty kat was too. Rode me RCG and I finished Miss. Man can she take a beating too. She has good massage and a very bubbly woman. I prefer April because she's younger. But sometimes young is one thing. Jewelry is definitely a repeat for me if April should leave anytime soon.

ShyGuy1011
05-04-21, 12:11
I went with your recommendation and it was a good time. Thanks.Is Maya still there? I sent a text earlier and never got a response.

Lurk Skywalker
05-04-21, 13:49
Agree, used to love one long back when not much craziness. Now its all rush hour and finish just heck of it.Yeah, I went to check out all the fuss a while back. It was the day after the atlanta ordeal. (I know, I know, I have a few reviews to catch up on) anyway, girl was attractive with some well done bolt ons. Shortly after the session began the doorbell started ringing. After that the rush was on. She promised extra time on my next visit, but there are too many good options closer for me to buy it.

Probably was just a bad timing issue. As always YMMV.

RonT6969
05-04-21, 17:02
Is Maya still there? I sent a text earlier and never got a response.Maya is still at Apple. Saw her today for the first time and all of the previous posts are spot on. I asked her how long she would be in town and told me that she would probably be in Charlotte a while longer because of all of the requests for her.

Triad Traveler
05-04-21, 18:14
Is Maya still there? I sent a text earlier and never got a response.She was there this past Friday. I think she said she had 2 more weeks there.

RonT6969
05-04-21, 19:59

CG like a pro.

Not full hour.One is my go to spa on most occasions, but I do venture out based on recommendations on this board. The house fee at One is for approx. 45 minutes, unlike most of the other spas in the area where it covers the hour. But the house fee is less expensive at One. So, don't expect an hour. I have even asked for an hour and offered to pay more with no success.

And if the whole table shower experience is important to you, then One is probably not your best choice in my opinion.

As far as attractive ladies and quality service goes on a consistent basis, again in my opinion, One is as good as Kyoto, Apple, and Palm Tree.

It all depends on what's important to you as a part of the whole experience.

XirCom
05-05-21, 06:05
Has anyone seen Alara? I can't find any info on her. Tia.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3117550

HDLover
05-05-21, 07:37
So. Is there anything "extra" at V Massage or not? That place is only 2 miles from me. If I can leave there happy I will probably be there all the time! LOL.All the reports have stated that you will leave happy if you don't mind doing yourself.

CTWork
05-05-21, 10:25
Is Maya still there? I sent a text earlier and never got a response.For what its worth, most spas I've interacted with in Charlotte don't answer texts. Maybe these old mamasans don't understand it, or are using too old phones, but that's been my experience.

Wishbone7
05-07-21, 05:39
Been getting out more lately. On a recent visit, drew a woman named Tanya. Require mask and temperature check at door but then don't seem too concerned about masks after that. Good TS and an actual decent rub before the main event. Face is just ok but solid body with good cleavage. Got the full hour and can recommend. She said she was going to be in Charlotte for 2 more weeks.

BlueBoi69
05-07-21, 11:37
I was in the area. Had to drop by and see April. But she's out for a COVID shot. I ask for jewelry then. Everything went well and she remembered me from the first visit. I don't know if she liked me or what. We talked a good bit at the beginning. Turned around and she was about to give me a CBJ on the side of the bed. I reached over a slowly put one finger in the kitty and worked it good. She must of enjoyed it. She stopped and gave a small moan. Next thing I know I looked. The cover didn't go on my little man. Boy was it good. Then she hoped on 69 and threw her legs over my head. I rarely do 69. But her kitty kat was so closed. I took a look and smell it. Wow! That was a pretty smell kitty kat. Then I said o well, DATY is it. I sucked on it the whole time and I got mines in return. She must of gave me a 10 min BBJ. I told her to stop because I was ready to blow. She put the cover on rod me RCG slowly. Then she asked to be pounded doggy. I blew in the bag. She fell a sleep for a good minute next to me after that. I definitely will repeat since April will take a breather.

John Marigold
05-07-21, 14:22
I swear I think they are just trying to rush us out ... Not full hour.Correct. One Spa has 45 minute sessions. You can ask them next time and they will explain it to you. They need to put up a sign so we all understand that we are not getting ripped off by 15 minutes.

GaryMinn
05-07-21, 17:18
So. Is there anything "extra" at V Massage or not? That place is only 2 miles from me. If I can leave there happy I will probably be there all the time! LOL.You will leave with a good massage. Not happy.

(Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It is what it is.).

Cosmo123
05-09-21, 16:29
Has anyone seen Alara? I can't find any info on her. Tia.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3117550Did you ever get any info on Alara?

QC Male
05-10-21, 13:34
Been getting out more lately. On a recent visit, drew a woman named Tanya. Require mask and temperature check at door but then don't seem too concerned about masks after that. Good TS and an actual decent rub before the main event. Face is just ok but solid body with good cleavage. Got the full hour and can recommend. She said she was going to be in Charlotte for 2 more weeks.Similar experience. Large bolt-ons with a tight body.

Maverick SC
05-10-21, 14:27
I'm about an Hour from Charlotte where is this spa located.

Similar experience. Large bolt-ons with a tight body.

SpinnerGuy
05-10-21, 17:10
Been getting out more lately. On a recent visit, drew a woman named Tanya. Require mask and temperature check at door but then don't seem too concerned about masks after that. Good TS and an actual decent rub before the main event. Face is just ok but solid body with good cleavage. Got the full hour and can recommend. She said she was going to be in Charlotte for 2 more weeks.I had the same experience with Tanya today. Pretty Korean with big man-made boobs. Alter flipping to get a better view, her flute skills were above average, then she climbed on top for a 69, with a cover. She pushed that clean pussy in my face and she enjoyed the tongue action. Then standing doggie and flipped for mish. That girl loves sex. Too bad she's leaving soon. She likes traveling every month or so. But said she might be back after a while. Enjoyed it, but sure wish Capri hadn't left that space.

SG.

PSmith0380
05-11-21, 00:17
Has anyone been able to get her contact info and arrange something direct either as in or outcall on the side? I've seen her twice when travelling, I'd really like to take her to a nice dinner then back to the hotel.

Dggr2002
05-11-21, 09:31
Could never get hold of a couple of BBFS providers that were recommended but I was desperate so I stopped in at Apple. Drew Maya who is beautiful in my opinion and has an amazing body. She was a bit of a zealot on the mask during the TS and when we negotiated I asked about BBFS. Got a firm no with the remaining time spent lecturing me about masks and condoms. That said while her CBJ was lackluster, she really got into the other covered services trying really hard to get me to blow into the bag. Sadly that doesn't happen very often. She knelt between my legs and slowly and sensuously used her hands while talking very dirty to me. I have to admit that was super hot and got the job done. It may have just been dirty talk but she offered Greek next time. I'm out of town for a bit but if she is still there when I get back, I will definitely repeat and hope she was serious about Greek. Usual fees from what I can tell, though higher than NJ.

JoseJorge
05-11-21, 09:41
I had the same experience with Tanya today. Pretty Korean with big man-made boobs. Alter flipping to get a better view, her flute skills were above average, then she climbed on top for a 69, with a cover. She pushed that clean pussy in my face and she enjoyed the tongue action. Then standing doggie and flipped for mish. That girl loves sex. Too bad she's leaving soon. She likes traveling every month or so. But said she might be back after a while. Enjoyed it, but sure wish Capri hadn't left that space.

SG.What was the damage?

JoseJorge
05-11-21, 11:07
I had the same experience with Tanya today. Pretty Korean with big man-made boobs. Alter flipping to get a better view, her flute skills were above average, then she climbed on top for a 69, with a cover. She pushed that clean pussy in my face and she enjoyed the tongue action. Then standing doggie and flipped for mish. That girl loves sex. Too bad she's leaving soon. She likes traveling every month or so. But said she might be back after a while. Enjoyed it, but sure wish Capri hadn't left that space.

SG.Tanya OMG. OMG. Tanya. That woman is the real deal. I never had and I doubt I ever will have another massage like the one she gives. I was dropping off some family members at the airport and after reading the reviews I have to check it out by myself. I'm not saying she was on something but that woman was something else. If I didn't have to go back home I would have stayed there all day.

BlueBoi69
05-11-21, 12:05
Has anyone been able to get her contact info and arrange something direct either as in or outcall on the side? I've seen her twice when travelling, I'd really like to take her to a nice dinner then back to the hotel.I know she is out for the COVID shot. I doubt you can take the girls out for dinner. But you can always try and let us know. I wish she would do incall. I'm sure she will have regular for sure.

John Marigold
05-11-21, 12:14
I'm about an Hour from Charlotte where is this spa located.Just do a simple internet search: Aroma Spa Charlotte.

MyLove9
05-11-21, 17:26
Maya is back at Scarletts! Definitely recommend seeing her. She's a beautiful model figure ebony. Early 20's, nice tits, very toned body. Her massage was grade A! I felt like I was at massage envy but then the ending brought me back to reality LOL the ending was great and sexy, she definitely took her time with me and took care of me. She offers upgrades too, I will definitely be visiting her again!!

MyLove9
05-11-21, 17:38
Maya is back at Scarletts! Definitely recommend seeing her. She's a beautiful model figure ebony. Early 20's, nice tits, very toned body. Her massage was grade A! I felt like I was at massage envy but then the ending brought me back to reality LOL the ending was great and sexy, she definitely took her time with me and took care of me. She offers upgrades too, I will definitely be visiting her again!!

GutterMind4
05-12-21, 02:00
Dropped in last week and Evelyn was the only one available. She was very cute so I agreed to her only offer of haft hour. That was the extent of the pleasure unfortunately. Once back in the room, she asked what service I wanted. I asked what was available and there was only two choices, basic service nude or FS. Based on the "blah" nature it was presented, I already knew it was going to be a "blah" experience so I opted for the basic HE. Evelyn is a pretty Latina and very young if that's your thing. Her B cup natural boobs were pierced but kinda saggy for such a young girl. Tight body otherwise but I wouldn't repeat. We barely spoke and it was lifeless at best. I don't get here as much as I used to but there's got to be better.

BlueBoi69
05-12-21, 08:47
Dropped in last week and Evelyn was the only one available. She was very cute so I agreed to her only offer of haft hour. That was the extent of the pleasure unfortunately. Once back in the room, she asked what service I wanted. I asked what was available and there was only two choices, basic service nude or FS. Based on the "blah" nature it was presented, I already knew it was going to be a "blah" experience so I opted for the basic HE. Evelyn is a pretty Latina and very young if that's your thing. Her B cup natural boobs were pierced but kinda saggy for such a young girl. Tight body otherwise but I wouldn't repeat. We barely spoke and it was lifeless at best. I don't get here as much as I used to but there's got to be better.Evelyn is a very shy girl. But once you get her talking and she's comfortable. She's actually pretty freaky and can take a good beating. She enjoy it honestly. Best of luck. If they wasn't so high. I wouldn't mind visiting her again.

BlueBoi69
05-12-21, 11:26
Wow! Went to VIP told mama I want a young girl. Came in Bebe. Wow she has a pretty face. She is on the skinny side and flat butt. But it's typical for Asian girls. I'm used to it. But she has nice Handful size cup. Has a nice spinner body from the front. Can massage good too. I got the 1 hour but was only like 40 minutes. I'm fine with it. I don't want to stay longer than I need too. Gave me a semi BJ. I should of asked her for the full. Next time for sure. Cover went on and the bad is she can't take a beating like I would like. I gave it nice and slow. She couldn't take the CG long. Went to mission and went slow. Then she asked to be beat hard knowing I was going to blow. Nice girl not very talkative. So I tried to start a conversation to make her feel comfortable. Sweet girl and I would definitely repeat with her. She has nice contact color eyes. Which was a plus when she looked at you giving the BJ.

DarkJR
05-12-21, 12:31
Wow! Went to VIP told mama I want a young girl. Came in Bebe. Wow she has a pretty face. She is on the skinny side and flat butt. But it's typical for Asian girls. I'm used to it. But she has nice Handful size cup. Has a nice spinner body from the front. Can massage good too. I got the 1 hour but was only like 40 minutes. I'm fine with it. I don't want to stay longer than I need too. Gave me a semi BJ. I should of asked her for the full. Next time for sure. Cover went on and the bad is she can't take a beating like I would like. I gave it nice and slow. She couldn't take the CG long. Went to mission and went slow. Then she asked to be beat hard knowing I was going to blow. Nice girl not very talkative. So I tried to start a conversation to make her feel comfortable. Sweet girl and I would definitely repeat with her. She has nice contact color eyes. Which was a plus when she looked at you giving the BJ.VIP is my go to when I get ghosted. Bebe sounds great, I heard the previous temp girl was very bad. Was the BJ a BBJ or a CBJ? I have never received a BBJ there but would be there almost every day if they did that.

BlueBoi69
05-12-21, 12:54
VIP is my go to when I get ghosted. Bebe sounds great, I heard the previous temp girl was very bad. Was the BJ a BBJ or a CBJ? I have never received a BBJ there but would be there almost every day if they did that.Only the shaft got it. Then the cover went on. I'm sure if you ask it will happen. Very cute girl. She just needs to be in the mood.

Maverick SC
05-12-21, 14:00
Where is VIO located. I will be in Charlotte next week.

VIP is my go to when I get ghosted. Bebe sounds great, I heard the previous temp girl was very bad. Was the BJ a BBJ or a CBJ? I have never received a BBJ there but would be there almost every day if they did that.

Corvette704
05-12-21, 22:37
Add me to the Tanya fan club. Aftwr reading the reviews I had to see for myself. They are spot. She has a smoking body. Long black hair, big tits, nice plump ass, she's tanned and a flat stomach. Pussy tasted good and the FS was great. She enjoys what she does. Also she didn't have that Asian food smell on her that a lot of others have.

CactusRancher
05-13-21, 10:07
Where is VIO located. I will be in Charlotte next week.Google is your friend. It will answer all your questions your posting about locations. .

Try: "VIP massage Charlotte".