PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

OldAndInTheWay
04-14-09, 09:48
When Megan is clean of drugs and clean of body, she is something. But sooner or later she jumps on the horse again. There are those that have tried to help her in the past, and have let themselves get too tangled up in their own emotions. Don't be one of them.You're right about the girls out there. Fortunately I realize these girls are in no way emotionally available. Megan is like the wind, when she needs money she works hard for a couple of days then disappears for a time to drop out. I haven't seen track marks on her body, but I haven't seen her completely naked. She was living with a couple of addicts at a south lavergne address stephanie and lee, who don't walk the streets. She seems to have cleaned up during that time. She is right back where she left off. As far as I've been told, she doesn't shoot dope, she smokes it or snorts it, so I've been told. It's hard to believe anything these girls tell us.

Gray Mark
04-14-09, 10:07
Cassandra is a blonde 47th street regular, heavy heavy dopefiend.

As for Megan

Another needle scarred junkie. "I spent time talking to an older, longtime SW in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. She was about a week away from starting an 18 month sentence on a narcotics charge. She said that the last sentence helped her get off drugs temporarily and she was hoping that the 18 month sentence would get her clean again.

I asked her if she knew of any SWs who weren't addicted. She said in her experience over a lot of years, all SWs are druggies. She said she can put up a good show about enjoying the sex as long as she has the money for a fix.

OldAndInTheWay
04-14-09, 10:13
Well, this was late Saturday afternoon actually around 5:15. I was doing the Midway stroll up and down 47th. After going east and seeing nothing I turned around and decided to head for home. On the way back west a few blocks west of Pulaski I see a girl walking walking east. I definitely get the look and time the circling of the blocks correctly.

I picked up a WSW named Cassandra. Now she is 7 months pregnant but a very nice girl, or at least she was to me. She mentioned she also has a twin sister that also works. A nice quick time was had by all and I went home relaxed.

Has anyone seen this girl or her sister before?Stay away from her, and her mom, debbie!

Jimjamesx
04-14-09, 11:01
About 95% give or take a little do not really give a shi!t if the sw feels good or not after the deed. As long as the monger gets off thats just fine and dandy.

Iceman007
04-14-09, 11:12
Ms Lady,

Thank you so much for that well put together post. I admit this was my first time run in with Cassandra and I can see how she would be in a rush. Thank God to be truthful I was in a rush too at that point.

Oh we played it "very" safe.

Ms Lady1234
04-14-09, 15:15
Most of the Mongers never ever see the bodies of most of these girls as usually they are getting quick fast BJ's. This usually happens in the car and the girl is fully clothes and stays fully clothed.

I ask or rather dare. Any one of you to really strip these girls down naked and scrutinized them and smell them where it counts. If you could see the bodies in broad day light you'd most likely never want to hunt again.

Because guaranteed what you will see are all the scabs from them picking at themselves, all the needle scars and the smell of "I've been getting high for 3 days and haven't washed my ass. "

I read the post about Megan supposedly smoking and snorting instead of shooting. This is a nonsensical arguement that all the dopefiends and junkies like the make when confronted with their drug abuse.

As if doing it one way makes it better than another. It doesn't.

Their isn't a heirarchy when it comes to drugs. They are all bad and eventually they all will end up shooting or fucking other junkies that shoot. Hepatitis and Aids and the MSRA are rampant amongst these people.

Megan looks really young and innocent. But you have to remember she's been out their doing this at least 15 (maybe 20) years or more. So shes been into every way of taking a drug there is.

Most of these girls get started very young. Some start screwing around and getting hooked on drugs and turning dates at the tender age of 13.

Girls like poor Cassandra whose Moms have pimped them out even before they've started their periods. Have been doing it since probably 10 years old.

So while you may see a young girl in front of your eyes, its just an illusion. These young girls are seasoned veterans of the streets and have smoked and shoot more dope and slept with more men than you could ever count.

So they know how to play you very well. And they have the youthfulness to pull it off.

You'll be thinking because you older that you are wiser than her. That's your first mistake. These girls will and can play you like a fiddle. They've been doing it for years.

The average monger may come out once or twice weekly. Compare that to these girls. They are out there 50-60 times weekly. Before you've made it safely to your homes they have already smoked their rocks and are back in the front seat of another guys car. All within 20 minutes of having left you.

OldAndInTheWay
04-14-09, 20:45
Cassandra is a blonde 47th street regular , heavy heavy dopefiend. Poor thing is only 19 years old. You must have been really quick because she is known to rush. Rush meaning like spend no more than 5 minutes with you and book off.

When she walks the streets she always has a guy / fellow junkie up ahead who is with her but acts like hes not. He usually walks a block ahead of her and is waiting in the wings for her to finish the deed. Always someone different.

She has needle marks all over her body and is very skinny. You have to catch her in the summertime when she's wear skimpy clothes to see. But she is marked like a road map from shooting needles.

While shes nice she not the brightest bulb. She has no intention of getting clean. And she will steal if she catches you slipping. All the cops know her and her mom. She been involved in some heavy duty shit so be very very careful. Everything from people ODing around her to Robberies to Car Jackings.

And yes she is pregnant but very small for 7 months. She looks more like 3-4 months and that poor baby inside her must be tiny as hell from all those drugs she's doing. Shes been pregnant before.

The running story from the local SW's is that Cassandra has a herpes type rash on her ass and cauliflower shaped warts That cover her asshole. DEAD SEROIUS ! I couldn't even make this stuff up. Also heard about the warts from another Monger too.

Her Mom turns tricks as well as her sister. This is a girl who was raised by a junkie . So she's never even had a chance in life. The moms gets high with her and probably started her getting high. Bad bad story. She actually kind of pretty in a dirty way. If this girl was clean and had some manners and class she might actually be something. But when all you know from birth is getting high, white trash and living with junkies. Then her lifestyle is the norm for her. Sad story for everyone involved.

As for Megan

Another needle scarred junkie but has a sweet disposition. Every one on this board has probably had Megan. Shes the lovey dovey type of junkie and will kiss and actually make out with mongers if she feels she can hook you.

We've heard this story about Megan before.

Before you know it you'll be getting her hotel rooms and waiting on the bed while shes in the bathroom smoking up her rocks.

Every so often she come in give you some head, make out and then go back to her rocks.. and string you along into buying it for her all night...lol Sounds like a great date if you can afford to get ignored and spend all your money.

But you'll think you and her have something special and you'll want to help sweet ol Megan out . We all have at one time...lol.

She be calling you for money problems in the middle of the night. Lying about whatever her latest situation is all in order to get crack rocks. She owes money, she needs money for her kid etc etc

But as an older man I see how special it can feel to actually get a SW that will tongue kiss you on the mouth. Since most girls will not do this. So you think you really have something rare but....This is Megans trademark and shes in it to win it!! "It" being a bag of crack!!! So she will kiss you can act all into it to do whatever it takes to keep you coming back for more.

While not the cleanest of SW's she lacks basic hygenie when shes on a binge. Which is most of the time.

But I agree with HG if she were to clean up she's be wonderful. Problem is she's never going to stop getting high as she's had chance after chance to clean. Almost every seasoned monger on here has been in love with ol Megan at one time or another. And they all thought they were going to be the one to help her out.

Stay safe and please do strap up.

P.S An interesting side note:

For years I have heard many a monger wax poetic on different SW's and the way they make them feel. Thats being said, I have known thousands of SW. I have never ever heard even one SW say anything ever about a monger making them feel good sexually.

And this is one on one straight girl talk. I've heard them brag on their boyfriends or pimps sexually . But never had one brag about the sexual prowess of a Monger.
I've heard them brag about how much money they've made.

I've heard them brag about robbing and stealing.

I've even heard them brag about how much dope they've bought.

But sexually not a one has ever said a Monger made them feel good.Ms lady,

Are you writing this as a woman or a man? As you stated in a recent post, you said, and I qoute, "as an older man. "

Judging by that you are a scam, right, and the integrity of this site is deeply compromised, what with the cops on here and men portraying women, what next?

Fork Please
04-15-09, 00:36
Ack,

Tripping on Happy's and Lady's posts.

Yeah these girls are wily in the ways of manipulation..they've seen it all. They can spot a mark and they know the short con. or, they just flat out steal it from you.

Happy's post brought many memories screaming back. Though, his attempt at really decribing what this town was like is basically futile.

He'd have to write another 5 or 6 pages. You could pick up girls everywhere in this city. Name an East to west street on the Northside and there were either places with regular pockets of girls or streets where girls were everywhere.

Start at Chicago Ave., Division, North, Armitage, Fullerton, Diversey, Belmont, Addison, Irving, Lawrence, keep on going..every single one of them..pretty much all the way to Howard Street..from the east to the west.

North South streets as well..pretty much every one of them from Broadway west.

South side too but you had to have a particular type of guts to mess around in the black neighborhoods in those days..girls everywhere and tons of "non-pros" in those hoods. Opportunists, black girls who wouldn't think twice about jumping in the car with a white guy...these girls..the "non-pros", generally wouldn't do this black dudes or immigrant men. I can't even tell you the number of black girls I've been with who were, for sure, not regualr street girls..or even at all..who I met in a corner drug store..exchanged a smile and a few words...ended up in my car. I knowth differecne between a regualr, leather skinned hooker and an opportunist..This was a favorite m.o. for a long time and it was almost always a sure thing after I set my mind to it.

The south side was different though, more subtle in some ways but girls were easy to spot if you were looking...most of the main streets had them depending on the neighborhood.

Chicago, like most big cities was wide open.

New york back then was same on a much larger and flamboyant scale. Man, NYC in the 70's early 80's was the shit for everything.

When I drive the town I think about it.

I'd have to say that Uptown was filled with girls who were good to set you up, con you, rob you...any number of things. That was a very dangerous area to monger in.

I only disagree with Happy in one respect, I DO miss those days because this town is, for all practical purposes, shut down in every respect..leagal ones too.

I liked the cities when they were wide open..more people on the streets..much better sense of what a city should be, in my opinion.

This town, the way it is now...yuppified, regualted, strangled..bores the crap out of me. there used to be a REAL local flavor here...distinct, rough around the edges, charming in a special rite. Now it's just bland.

In those days you could hit tons of small bars with great bands playing, cheap booze, dancing. It's pretty damn hard to do that these days..Lots of good stuff went away at the same time as the hookers did.

HappyGardener
04-15-09, 10:50
At some point here, somebody is going to bust in and say "Can we get back to reporting please, instead of listening to you old farts talk about the way it WAS?" But you're missing the point. There is nothing to report. Seriously. Look back at the last few months.

You are right, Fork. When the concrete planter boxes went up and the wrought iron fences went around the new million dollar homes, something happened to this town. I have talked about with a lot of my friends who are my age, and because I work with a lot of people in their mid 20s, I talk about it with them too. The old ones miss the same things you do, and the young ones are feeling cheated because they missed out on something. But then again, I missed out on Wells St in its heyday in the 60s and early 70s, and the nightclubs of that era as well. Its hard for me to imagine a time when Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin (the P.Diddy and Kanye West of their day) were at the peak of their careers and played nightclubs with only a couple hundred people inside.

I too remember going to Times Square in NYC in the mid early 90s (as it was starting to be cleaned up), and I was like a wide eyed country boy. I was pretty seasoned at that point, but I was amazed at the sex that was available, the theatres , the Private Dancer booths that DIDNT have glass in them, so the girl could reach over and give you a hand job.

No you are right. It has been a gradual death in this city under Mayor ShortShanks. This City needs an enema. There is no soul in this town anymore.

I think that is one of the reasons AMPS have made a huge inroad in this city. LE knows they are brothels, but like the old Leevee District, they can keep the girls all in one place. They arent out on the street. Guys park go in, it happens behind closed doors, and bada bing, bada boom, an envelope is found by a city inspector or a gift is left for a desk sargent somewhere.

Well written Fork.

HappyGardener
04-15-09, 13:21
Ms lady,

Are you writing this as a woman or a man? As you stated in a recent post, you said, and I qoute, "as an older man. "

Judging by that you are a scam, right, and the integrity of this site is deeply compromised, what with the cops on here and men portraying women, what next? I read that differently. I think she forgot a comma. I thought she was referring to you or another monger, not herself. Worded differently, it would be , "You, as an older man, would..."

I have met Lady face to face. She's no scam. She's all woman

Ms Lady1234
04-15-09, 14:01
Actually in that phrase " Being and older man" I was directly talking to you. With out actually calling you out. Since you were the one that was mentioning Megan.
I assumed from your moniker and writing " Old and in the way" that you are an older man.

Everyone on this board thats been around knows me and my writings.
You are the " new guy on the block " So stick around and you'll learn something.

In no way do I mean any type of disrespect towards you on this subject.

And by the way this board is " compromised " anyway....lol.
Its well know Chicago Vice Squad LE reads this daily. HOWDY BOYS!!! This is their bible.
So me or any other poster you deem a "scam" isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Also " compromising" the health of people on this board is posting pictures of skanky girls with obvious herpes sores on their lips and
trying to push them off on the unsuspecting guys.

I'm not here trying to get favors from SW or solicit goods. I'm just telling it like it is.

Peace Out.

Ms Lady1234
04-15-09, 14:38
I have never seen anything like this and will never again.....

SW families ( pimps , hoes, their families) would come to chicago in caravans of cars and proposition the chicago sw to come work in their city.
In the mid eighties girls from Chicago would hop on the peoples express airline. It was 60 bucks one way to Newark. Taxi into Manhattan and ply their trade. They'd meet up with the other SW they met from here.

You have never seen anything like this in your life. Literally 15-20 girls on any given corner in the SW district.
I remember seeing sw girls mixed in with fur clad housewives going to the opera . All would be standing on the same corner.

And these SW girls all dressed the part. Fur coats with nothing but lingerie underneath. They would flash the mongers as they drove by.
Heels, stockings, garters, panties, hair done and nails painted were the norm. They had to compete with 10-20 other girls, so they made sure their appearance was up to par.
They could easily make 2000 -3000 in a weekend on the street and be back on the plane to Chicago by sunday night. Professional SW looking to really live well. Not the Crack addicts you have today looking for rocks.

The ground would be littered with gold circle coins condoms wrappers 2 inches deep up to your ankles in those areas. Millions of used condom wrappers everywhere you stepped. I found out they don't make those condoms anymore.

For those of you that don't know Gold circle condoms were the choice of condom for the SW in N.Y.
I remember seeing them on the ground for the first time and thinking they were chocolate candy coverings....lol.
Going WTF who is eating all this candy? Duh!..lmao.

Picture of them below.

If a monger car stopped their would literally be 12 girls swarming on it like bees to honey.
A monger had his choice of girls not like today.

They even had a system with the Cops. The girls agreed to go in for one night every month. If it was their turn to go when the paddy wagon came to the corner the girls would simply get in to get it over with and be free for another remaning month.

I remember seeing girls agruing the the N.Y.P.D say " no you just took me two weeks ago" and they'd check their list and let her go.
It was a system that all the cops and the girls respected. They both worked in unison.
The paddy wagon showed up at different spots almost every night and if it was a girls turn she's walk right over and get in.

They had SW families complete with girls and pimps. The girls all stuck together like a gang. If you fought with one you had to fight with all.
They even had names like gangs. The oriental girls near 1#2nd were the "Seven Sisters"
" the black SW gang of one pimp called Hurricane were called the
Mallards" " another group of tall blondes were called the "Champagne girls" I could go on and on but these were organized gangs of SW.
And everybody knew every one.

They called their fellow crib mates their " wife in laws" and had to protect her or else face the wrath of their pimps when they got home.

Then there were girls without pimps called renegades. Very dangerous situation to be in in N.Y.C at that time. Because they had no protection. they would spend their night turning tricks and having to dodge pimps who would literally pull up behind then in whatever dark alley they were in and try to stalk them and their tricks.

If one of the gang sw got into a fight or altercation her whole family of SW sisters would jump in. if a renegade got into it no one would help her period. No one was allowed.

The sw bond court at 10:00 in the morning was a pimps paradise. They would stand behind the glass and watch as the girls were brought before the judge. There would be literally 20-30 pimps there bonding their girls out and vying to bond out girls they thought were cute and could make them some money. If a girl let one of these pimps pay her bond he would be waiting for her as soon as she stepped out on the ground. And would have to pay him off with interest before he would let her go. She was his property bought and paid for.
A very bad situation for the girl stupid enough to let herself get in it. But when they are locked up they are desperate. So they say yes to anyone that willing to bond them. Not fully understanding the price they'd pay in the end.

These girls had to make quota as well usually 1000 a night. Thats unheard of today.
Then came Mayor Rudy Giuliani and that era was over. He clean up all those areas and now you have what we see there today.

Dagnazty
04-15-09, 19:13
I don't post as often as most but I think you are right on the suspect Lady. She spurts a lot of stuff everyone already knows. My question is, how would "she" know every detail of every girl's life? No one else seems to know as much about every girl on the street. A lot of it sounds like something out of a book, something any one of us could pick up at Borders. Also, it is interesting to read someone with 100+ posts tell someone with 800+ posts to "stick around and learn something". Real or not, I can not say for sure but I am leaning towards NOT.

Ms Lady1234
04-16-09, 01:07
The post where I said " stick around and you will learn something" was directed at Old and in the way who only has 24 posts. Not Happy G who has 800 posts.

You're calling assumptions on my character and don't even know whats happening. Maybe if you really DID read you can see exatcly what I write is total truth.
I may not know all the girls but the ones I do know I contribute to the board and write about. Thats what we are here for.

Maybe you don't like what you're reading about the girls I write about but the truth is all there.
All the veteran mongers know I know exatcly what I'm talking about. Maybe being a newbie you would'nt have a clue.

I can describe all the girls I know down to height, weight, eye and hair color tattoos, nicknames, you name it and I have never been wrong. No one has disputed that fact ever.

I've met several senior members here face to face. Been in their homes and have met their families. We had lunch and know each other well.

I don't remember you being there. Or ever being invited to any sit down.

Far as saying my writing is like a novel from borders I'll take that as a compliment. I try to be a descriptive as I can.

Many Mongers do not like my writing because I make them feel pretty damn stupid for calling out obiovus things. Such as them dating skanky crackwhores with herpes on their lips amongst other things. Too bad !!!
I care more about these guys safety than the hurt ego's of some over horny monger who will risk their lives to fuck any piece of trash.

Now for whatever reason it was you came on here and decided to speak out against my character thats your problem not mine . Personally I could care less because I've already established my truth here.
I'm one of the original members of this board. Way before you even arrived here son. This is my second name here. I had another moniker long ago and all the senior guys here know it.

And while my truth may cut you to the bone it is what it is. Who are you to say whether my truth is vaild ot not? You weren't there . I was. That's why it's my story, not yours.

In fact it was Jackson's critique of my writing years and years ago, that caused me to use as much proper punctuation and sentence structure as I can.
Thank you Jackson !!! You've made me the writer I am today :)

Al Melrose
04-16-09, 01:27
Dag,

I have done the same and perhaps so have you. I think Ms Lady has been with HG a few times ( if I read correctly) She was not dissing HG, she was talking to a newbie, which I am also.

Sorry I missed the glory days of the 80's. if I was not trying to finding the "right girl" and blowing a bunch of cash in that pursuit, it looks like I could of banged some really hot ones for about a fraction of the cost of my pursuit of the perfect wife. (which of course ended in a disaster)

Ms Lady1234
04-16-09, 01:55
I'm sure what I write about the old days does sound like fiction. Because the quality of the girls has gone down so low.
Now a days the sw don't have 6 dollars let alone 60 to jump on a plane and fly to another state. Its unimaginable. But 25 years ago that was the norm.
They can't think 5 minutes past their last bag of crack rocks.

I can remember massage parlors 25 years ago where the girls would line up and you'd have 10-15 models to choose from all between 18-25.
Housewives, models, students or young girls trying to pay rents.
Women who used that money for groceries or to put their kids in private schools.

No crack heads with scabs and bruises either. These skanks put a black eye in the game. Used to be even on the streets a girl could pull in 100 in 15 minutes. Now a days shes lucky to get 20. Why? Because the standard has become so low.

The cops even respected these girls years ago. Buying them for food before locking them up to insure they were well fed.
Now they use gloves to handle these skanks and righfully so.
They abandon their children for drugs. Neglect their health, steal and spread disease.

I remember girls who prided themselves on their hair, makeup,nails. Now your lucky to get a girl thats even bothered to bathe. Its just disgusting. And then to see others trying to promote this shit. Gimme a break. The world deserves better than this.

It's come down to 10's and 5's to desperate crack ******. I remember a famous madam who lived in Streeterville over 20 years ago. She wore only silk pajamas just like Hefner. She was a beautiful older woman.
She had a booklet printed out her girls had to study along with rules. They had to carry with them, certain color stockings, underwear, clothing at all time. Regular doctors check ups and manicures. They had to stay in her house for one week straight before they were handsomely paid. These dopefiend SW today could'nt last five minutes.

Thats what drugs have done to the scene. And half you guys think this SW behavior of today is normal. Its not.

Member #4914
04-16-09, 02:45
Thats what drugs have done to the scene. And half you guys think this SW behavior of today is normal. Its not. Demand better.

As usual Ms Lady you are dead on the mark, except for that "demand better" part anyway. That part is a purely a supply side luxury, and these days the supply of SWs is unbelievably thin, and that's even if you include the CL & escorts.

Sadly, finding a really decent girl on the street is getting to be as hard as finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Wunnabe Sayan
04-16-09, 04:36
Well after strolling around for 3 hrs! Yup that's right, the north side, north ave. Even cicero, nothing, zilch Nada! So I decided to take a new stroll and ended up with Anahi! Finally a HSW! And let me tell you she is definetly a 9 in SW looks but a 7(I love skinny women but she was not fat, perfect proportion) in regular scale. She ask for a donation of. 40 for her time and she was well worth it. PM if you want her digits. She's a keeper and so sweet and nice, ohhh and CLEAN. Please lets report and nor reminisce.

A John
04-16-09, 08:11
No disrespect however this picture of the lady or man looks to be in Taiwan.

You have to be extremely careful because looks can be deceiving.

I have never seen anything like this and will never again......

Taylor Ville
04-16-09, 09:42
I too remember the old days. As a person who has been in the hobby for over 40 years, I remember the old days in NY. I remember the old days in Boston. I remember the old days in Minneapolis-St. Paul.

But, here is a comment. Back when pimps ran things, the prices were often proportionately higher. A good looking SW cost as much then as a CL girl today - before inflation. And, the action was only found in a few Cities.

my 2 cents...

ILuvIt
04-16-09, 10:04
No disrespect however this picture of the lady or man looks to be in Taiwan.

You have to be extremely careful because looks can be deceiving.

This pic has popped up in a lot of places.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/950/Buitenlands-Voetbal/article/detail/350235/2008/07/17/Prostitutie-legaal-tijdens-WK-2010-in-Zuid-Afrika-.dhtml

http://kuas.wordpress.com/2008/06/

http://www.sporsitesi.net/news_detail.php?id=146495

http://www.haberler.com/hayirsever-fahise-haberi-yazdir/

Ms Lady1234
04-16-09, 12:19
The picture is only an example of a girl going up to a mongers car period. Its no one I know or claim to know. Photo's like these are standard stock.

Yes, it's a basic internet photo that is used to depict prostitution.

Just like the picture of a condom. No one has used that very exact condom but the picture is used to show what they looked like as they no longer make them.

Dagnazty
04-16-09, 19:24
1) My post was directed toward the general population, not Lady. If the poster that took objection to it would read it again, and take a little time to understand it, this would be clear.

2) For someone that does not care, someone sure did ramble on and on about it. I mean endlessly.

3) I said the reports look like something that was read in a book. The senarios and statistics are generally true and have been documented in many books. They do not necessarily reveal real insight. No where did I say that it was written like something that was publishable.

4) Personal attacks are childish, some people just need to get over it. Along that line I offer a bit of advice to all of my fellow posters: "Arguing over a website is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still a retard."

5) Roll call: I would be very interested to see how many members have actually met Lady.

6) Why are some posters so defensive? "Me thinks thou dost protest too much."

7) and finally, we are all entitled to our opinions, the reports look fishy to me, still do. That has not changed.

That being said, let's get back down to business.

Have a nice day.

I am Dag and I be Nasty

OldAndInTheWay
04-16-09, 19:46
I read that differently. I think she forgot a comma. I thought she was referring to you or another monger, not herself. Worded differently, it would be , "You, as an older man, would..."

I have met Lady face to face. She's no scam. She's all womanLet me start by saying I can accept corrections from anyone. The writing on here is not exactly pulitzer-prize winning! If I made a mistake, I will admit my wrong doing. I am not here to judge somone's writing style, that's up to jackson. I may have misread her statement, as written, it states she is an older man, at least that's the way I read it. I make mistakes too. Let's see a pic of her!

OldAndInTheWay
04-16-09, 20:00
Actually in that phrase " Being and older man" I was directly talking to you. With out actually calling you out. Since you were the one that was mentioning Megan.

I assumed from your moniker and writing " Old and in the way" that you are an older man.

Everyone on this board thats been around knows me and my writings. You are the " new guy on the block " So stick around and you'll learn something.

In no way do I mean any type of disrespect towards you on this subject.

And by the way this board is " compromised " anyway. LOL.

Its well know Chicago Vice Squad LE reads this daily. HOWDY BOYS! This is their bible.

So me or any other poster you deem a "scam" isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Also " compromising" the health of people on this board is posting pictures of skanky girls with obvious herpes sores on their lips and trying to push them off on the unsuspecting guys.

I'm not here trying to get favors from SW or solicit goods. I'm just telling it like it is.

Peace Out.I may have been mistaken, sometimes I can't tell what people on this board are trying to say.

I am not trying to push any of these girls off on anyone, I am merely trying to help a girl who said she wouldn't mind me trying to help her out a bit. I'm not a pimp nor am I going to benefit at all. I only have a computer and was trying to help another person. NO OTHER MOTIVES!

My name is only a moniker, no inference should be taken as to my age or background.

Peace out to you as well.

HappyGardener
04-16-09, 21:28
Well after strolling around for 3 hrs! Yup that's right, the north side, north ave. Even cicero, nothing, zilch Nada! So I decided to take a new stroll and ended up with Anahi! Finally a HSW! And let me tell you she is definetly a 9 in SW looks but a 7(I love skinny women but she was not fat, perfect proportion) in regular scale. She ask for a donation of. 40 for her time and she was well worth it. PM if you want her digits. She's a keeper and so sweet and nice, ohhh and CLEAN. Please lets report and nor reminisce.

Well you proved my point in a day. Someone was going to post and tell us to stop. I'm really happy you got something, really I am. But come on...you drove around for 3 hours?!. 3 hours to find 1 SW in this whole city? How much gas did you use to do that. God Bless ya, but I dont have 3 hours in a day to do that kind of recon.

Self Hi5
04-17-09, 09:24
Bottom line is the SW scene is tough, and the scarcity should guide hobbyists to other alternatives. Once you get that in your head(s), you will find other ways and means.

Raoul Duke
04-17-09, 10:03
I can remember massage parlors 25 years ago where the girls would line up and you'd have 10-15 models to choose from all between 18-25.

Sadly that was before my time. If memory serves, back in the '80 when I was still a teen, I remember seeing a massage parlor sign above a pizza parlor in the vicinity of Ohio and Wabash.

I also recall walking down Rush with my buddies and there was a place called the Candy Store. I don't know if it was a clip joint or not, but night life in Chicago appeared to be a whole lot different back then.

MWM
04-17-09, 13:20
Meagan is a herion addict and she has been for about 5 or 6 years. I have seen her shoot up and she does have lot's of scars to prove it. Everything Lady says is true...great post Ms Lady!

Meagan started smoking rocks about 2 or 3 years ago when she was still un scarred enough to work for a low end escort service. She started smoking crack because she would fall asleep on the job. Tough to charge $250 and hour when you can't stay awake for more that 10 minutes.

I haven't seen her in at least 6 or 8 months. She will call me from time to time, but she at least knows when to call me and when not to call me. And she never leaves a message which is important to me. But I have not seen her or taken her calls in a long time. It's not worth all the drama even if she is one of the most skilled cock suckers out there.

Don't let your guard down with her or she will hustle you!

You're right about the girls out there. Fortunately I realize these girls are in no way emotionally available. Megan is like the wind, when she needs money she works hard for a couple of days then disappears for a time to drop out. I haven't seen track marks on her body, but I haven't seen her completely naked. She was living with a couple of addicts at a south lavergne address stephanie and lee, who don't walk the streets. She seems to have cleaned up during that time. She is right back where she left off. As far as I've been told, she doesn't shoot dope, she smokes it or snorts it, so I've been told. It's hard to believe anything these girls tell us.

MWM
04-17-09, 13:25
This is very much true, but I have had the opportunity to meet a few (small few) SW's who were not addicts. The three in mind all did like to smoke weed though, which I have no problem with. All 3 did not stay on the streets long. They got their shit together and moved on to better things. I still see one who lives near me and works a 9-5 now.

But that's 3 out of about 1,000 that I have met in 25 years of mongering so the odds are very much against finding girls like these. Nowadays, the non junkie girls are all working the net not the streets. the streets are tough and any girl who isn't a dope fiend will not last long, or eventually become a dope head if they stay out there.

I spent time talking to an older, longtime SW in Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. She was about a week away from starting an 18 month sentence on a narcotics charge. She said that the last sentence helped her get off drugs temporarily and she was hoping that the 18 month sentence would get her clean again.

I asked her if she knew of any SWs who weren't addicted. She said in her experience over a lot of years, all SWs are druggies. She said she can put up a good show about enjoying the sex as long as she has the money for a fix.

MWM
04-17-09, 13:31
If you want to read about the old days in Chicago, particularly Wicker Park, I highly reccomend you pick up anything written by Nelson Algren. Some great stories about the old days although these date back further than just the 70's and 80's...all the way back to the 50's.

Ack,

This town, the way it is now...yuppified, regualted, strangled..bores the crap out of me. there used to be a REAL local flavor here...distinct, rough around the edges, charming in a special rite. Now it's just bland.

In those days you could hit tons of small bars with great bands playing, cheap booze, dancing. It's pretty damn hard to do that these days..Lots of good stuff went away at the same time as the hookers did.

Ms Lady1234
04-17-09, 17:17
Let me start by saying I can accept corrections from anyone. The writing on here is not exactly pulitzer-prize winning! If I made a mistake, I will admit my wrong doing. I am not here to judge somone's writing style, that's up to jackson. I may have misread her statement, as written, it states she is an older man, at least that's the way I read it. I make mistakes too. Let's see a pic of her!

When you Post a picture of your mother on here then I'll consider putting mine up.

Seriously, I don't see you asking any of the guys on here to see their pics.

Give me that same respect!!!

I haven't asked for yours and personally don't care. But what because you think I'm a woman that its acceptable to call out to ask someone to post my pic? Whats next " show me your tits?"

I don't see you putting your picture up here either so GTFO.

Nighthawk55
04-17-09, 18:09
Sadly that was before my timeI have had experiences like that within the last five years at the relaxation centers in Nashville.

Badbear2000
04-18-09, 03:21
I think you said it all here. I was thinking this same thing the other night when I was passing through Memphis. I remember driving down town when I first got into this hobby. There would be anywhere from 50 to 100 good looking babes on the track. It was like a beauty pageant with all the girls in hot looking outfits. Every now and then the police would drive down the street with their loud speakers saying,"OK LADIES ITS TIME TO GO HOME". They would make tracts. That would be just before the sun would come up and the cops knew it was about time for the people to start going down town to open the shops. The worst habit any of them had back then was a little grass every now and then and all that did was make them even hotter.

I'm sure what I write about the old days does sound like fiction. Because the quality of the girls has gone down so low.
Now a days the sw don't have 6 dollars let alone 60 to jump on a plane and fly to another state. Its unimaginable. But 25 years ago that was the norm.
They can't think 5 minutes past their last bag of crack rocks.

Housewives, models, students or young girls trying to pay rents.
Women who used that money for groceries or to put their kids in private schools.

No crack heads with scabs and bruises either. These skanks put a black eye in the game. Used to be even on the streets a girl could pull in 100 in 15 minutes. Now a days shes lucky to get 20. Why? Because the standard has become so low.

The cops even respected these girls years ago. Buying them for food before locking them up to insure they were well fed.
Now they use gloves to handle these skanks and righfully so.
They abandon their children for drugs. Neglect their health, steal and spread disease.

I remember girls who prided themselves on their hair, makeup,nails. Now your lucky to get a girl thats even bothered to bathe. Its just disgusting. And then to see others trying to promote this shit. Gimme a break. The world deserves better than this.

It's come down to 10's and 5's to desperate crack ******. I remember a famous madam who lived in Streeterville over 20 years ago. She wore only silk pajamas just like Hefner. She was a beautiful older woman.
She had a booklet printed out her girls had to study along with rules. They had to carry with them, certain color stockings, underwear, clothing at all time. Regular doctors check ups and manicures. They had to stay in her house for one week straight before they were handsomely paid. These dopefiend SW today could'nt last five minutes.

Thats what drugs have done to the scene. And half you guys think this SW behavior of today is normal. Its not.

Magooski
04-18-09, 12:29
Sadly that was before my time. If memory serves, back in the '80 when I was still a teen, I remember seeing a massage parlor sign above a pizza parlor in the vicinity of Ohio and Wabash.

I also recall walking down Rush with my buddies and there was a place called the Candy Store. I don't know if it was a clip joint or not, but night life in Chicago appeared to be a whole lot different back then.I've not thought about the Candy Store in years. It was a bit of clip joint, but there was a sweet red head. They also had the Chesterfield and the Caberet too. I spent a good chunk of money at the Caberet until I found the good old Show Club.

Assman2008
04-18-09, 19:59
Ok, let's just try to keep this civilized, ok?

First of all, if I write like some cheap-ass romance novel (even if it IS about a SW), and it's offended you in some way, then I'm sorry. I've worked in the legit entertainment industry for a long time, and if my screenwriter mojo makes itself known, I really can't help it.

Secondly, HappyGardner and I have a had a few conversations over the last couple of months that really have nothing to do with the report that seems to have triggered this situation. I'm hardly a newb to the hobby, but I AM a newb to Chicago, and he and I talked about a couple of issues that were relevant to that.

Thirdly, I'm well aware that message boards lack the face-to-face context that oftentimes diffuse the kind of sh*t my report seems to have generated. But having said that, we all are here for our own individual reasons, and if I managed to find a provider (SW or escort) who met my particular needs (the circumstances of which are nobody's business but my own), then please do me the courtesy of just letting me enjoy it without making me feel like I have to justify anything.

This whole fucking situation is ridiculous, and having my words thrown back at me, and having people cast asperions on my motivations only make me wanna keep my experiences to myself, be they good or bad. Pardon me, but I thought the purpose of this board was to keep all of us informed as to what works and doesn't work. If I was wrong, then I apologize.I've been reading this board for years and I joined a few years ago. I have always noticed HG to be on his game. I'm not sure what started or who started all this but I'd vouch for HG. But who am I? lol

OldAndInTheWay
04-18-09, 23:15
Meagan is a herion addict and she has been for about 5 or 6 years. I have seen her shoot up and she does have lot's of scars to prove it. Everything Lady says is true...great post Ms Lady!

Meagan started smoking rocks about 2 or 3 years ago when she was still un scarred enough to work for a low end escort service. She started smoking crack because she would fall asleep on the job. Tough to charge $250 and hour when you can't stay awake for more that 10 minutes.

I haven't seen her in at least 6 or 8 months. She will call me from time to time, but she at least knows when to call me and when not to call me. And she never leaves a message which is important to me. But I have not seen her or taken her calls in a long time. It's not worth all the drama even if she is one of the most skilled cock suckers out there.

Don't let your guard down with her or she will hustle you!I was with her about a week ago. we talked about the girls she was living with, stephanie and lee, at harold's house. and people we know in common. i had a great time and still would help her out whenever. she may be rough, and street wise, but i like her and will continue to date her when i can. i know she will hustle anyone, but she has not with me. she does a lot of drugs, but she never has fallen asleep on the job with me, unlike the girl kathy, who also stole from me. she only dates me when she needs to, she treats me well, but i keep me wallet out of reach from her, as with all these girls.

OldAndInTheWay
04-18-09, 23:21
When you Post a picture of your mother on here then I'll consider putting mine up.

Give me that same respect!!!

I haven't asked for yours and personally don't care. But what because you think I'm a woman that its acceptable to call out to ask someone to post my pic? Whats next " show me your tits?"

I don't see you putting your picture up here either so GTFO.Hey now, let's not get testy. I misunderstood your statement. I thought you were making a statement, "as an older man. " about yourself.

Pardon me!

OldAndInTheWay
04-18-09, 23:26

Give me that same respect!

I haven't asked for yours and personally don't care. But what because you think I'm a woman that its acceptable to call out to ask someone to post my pic? Whats next " show me your tits? "

I don't see you putting your picture up here either so GTFO. Are you leo? Can I see your tits? Can I touch "them? Maybe I'll bring you out of retirement?

Are you that old that you're retired?

Just kidding, I misread your statement, that's all.

Peace out to you

Pinobtok
04-19-09, 14:50
Can't find previous post, but I have to reference it to be able to properly clue in mongers about my previous experience with this BSW doing the six corners area during prime time:

All I can say is buyer beware!

There are two of them and they are beautiful, BUT anything more than a quick bj is asking for trouble.

The girl I saw (once again, see prev report) changes her look frequently, but she recognized me. Spike boots, tight fine legs in painted on jeans, but her twat smells like something crawled up in there and died. Or it did last time, and smell is one our most primal instinctive natures, so let me tell you that I get a shiver everytime I think of that awful night when I did partake of her dubious service.

I really didn't think that anyone so hot could smell so bad.

What a ripoff!

Stay away.

Little pin shudders to think of the dangers he was subjected to on that fateful eve.

IcedOut
04-19-09, 16:18
Little pin shudders to think of the dangers he was subjected to on that fateful eve.Wtf hahaha awesome.

MWM
04-20-09, 10:41
The best way to deal with her is to flat our refuse payment until the deed is done. She will do this with someone she has gotten to know.

I was with her about a week ago. we talked about the girls she was living with, stephanie and lee, at harold's house. and people we know in common. i had a great time and still would help her out whenever. she may be rough, and street wise, but i like her and will continue to date her when i can. i know she will hustle anyone, but she has not with me. she does a lot of drugs, but she never has fallen asleep on the job with me, unlike the girl kathy, who also stole from me. she only dates me when she needs to, she treats me well, but i keep me wallet out of reach from her, as with all these girls.

Jbknfl
04-23-09, 02:45
Hey everyone,

This is my first post, but I felt I should give everyone a headsup about the area, many CPD blue light cams have gone up in the area from Lawrence and Drake to Lawrence and Hamlin. So be careful on the main strip.

OldAndInTheWay
04-25-09, 17:45
I was with Megan last night in my home, and she was incredible! It took a ton of time (2 days) to catch up with her, but it was definitely worth the wait. Whomever she pissed off out there is at a loss. We talked, we laughed, we fucked and sucked, and had a good time. Don't get me wrong, she asked for. 80 and I made sure we were clear on the recent post here about her being a hustler. She admitted to that, but also agreed to be a good girl. (at least for this time). She liked head, she gave me the BEST BBBJ I've ever had. She did rush a bit, but did come to my home and was a 9. 0 overall. She was dope sick and had to get back. I'm still leery of her setting me up, for the h does the thinking for her. She only had two small track marks next to her pussy that didn't look any more than a pimple that was picked. No other marks any where on her entire body, and I paid attention to all of her glorious body!

Self Hi5
04-26-09, 18:41
I don't know the broad but just from reading a little on here, GLORIOUS seems an incorrect usage of words!!! Needle marks by her P****???? Not my cup of tea....but hey, different strokes for different folks right?!?!

OldAndInTheWay
04-26-09, 21:41
I don't know the broad but just from reading a little on here, GLORIOUS seems an incorrect usage of words! Needle marks by her P****? Not my cup of tea. But hey, different strokes for different folks right? ! ? ! I do know my definitions, and glorious is the exact word I was looking for. Her body is small and tight, no breasts to mention, just rteally nice tiny nipples. Her belly has a little paunch to it, from eating too much junk food. She has been taking good care of herself, except for the h. The needle marks are barely perceptible, not much more than pimples that were picked. No bags under her eyes, no scabs anywhere, and clear clean everything. She smelled and tasted incredible.

She has demons to deal with, but as long as she doesn't steal from me, or hustle me, I will go back to her as often as she'll allow me.

Unfortunately she has these guys around her that don't let her do as she wishes. They are not good people and consider her property.

Dudder
04-27-09, 00:02
I have to agree Meagan does give one of the best bbbjcim ever.

[QUOTE=OldAndInTheWay]she gave me the BEST BBBJ I've ever had.

Ms Lady1234
04-27-09, 01:46
QUOTE :

"She has demons to deal with, but as long as she doesn't steal from me, or hustle me, I will go back to her as often as she'll allow me.

Unfortunately she has these guys around her that don't let her do as she wishes. They are not good people and consider her property.[/QUOTE]

" They consider her property" = Meaning she has a pimp or someone else thats depending on her to get them high.

Not stealing from you sounds good and fair. No one should be stolen from.
Just curious what is your definition of "hustling you?"

As always be careful..

Donny Devito
04-28-09, 08:47
Do any of you have a pic of Meagan?

Someone surely does.

Self Hi5
04-28-09, 14:26
I do know my definitions, and glorious is the exact word I was looking for. Her body is small and tight, no breasts to mention, just rteally nice tiny nipples. Her belly has a little paunch to it, from eating too much junk food. She has been taking good care of herself, except for the h. The needle marks are barely perceptible, not much more than pimples that were picked. No bags under her eyes, no scabs anywhere, and clear clean everything. She smelled and tasted incredible.

Fair enough,

Like I said, different strokes for different folks....

Iceman007
04-30-09, 10:54
I was out in the Midway area last night taking a break from painting. I actually came from the south this time picking up the stroll beginning at Archer and Cicero. As I was traveling north I noticed a WSW walking south on the west side of Cicero before 49th. I did the full circle and got back to Cicero at 50th. I then saw her start to walk down 50th from the Walgreens as a white Caddy had slowed and was going down 50th. I was stuck by the light so I figured no go. I continued across and the Caddy had disappeared. I turned on the first side street and pulled over and sat there. The girl saw me and then came over.

It was an old friend named Kathy. The funny part was she remembered me before I remembered her. That kind of blew my mind. She hopped in and off we went to enjoy our time. She mentioned that the Caddy was one of her regulars and she would see him later on anyway.

So sorry to the monger who I stepped in front of. That was not my intention.

Butakal
05-01-09, 16:35
Was buying a phone card on Devon 2 blocks west of Western. Aftercoming out of the store got a look from a Urban wearing ( Hip hop) girl. Gave her the Nod and she signaled to go down the street. jumped in my car we made small talk she looked like an arab or latina . She said she normally doesnt do this but just need money to pay bills some excuse about paying for a moving violation making a rolling motion on a stop sign. I tried to bargain 20 but she was about to jumped out of the car and stupid me gave in for 80.

Tried to get it out of her what nationality but she keeps saying it doesnt matter did the drug checked I normally look at SW arms to see needle marks and this one was clean, She looked around 20 but she claimed to be 23. I told her lets do it in the car but she keeps insisting in a hotel cause shes paranoid to get caught. Took her to Edgebrook Motel for 2 hours. GFE experience bbj and FS. and a lunch at West of Edens.. Tried to act like Hugh Heffner on her telling her next time Ill give her more and she said ok. She gave me her number and I gave her mine. After I dropped her off in Lincolnwood mall. Tried to call her Cell and its a damn wrong number.

I had luck before on Devon. from the crazy Indian, The fat Assyrian, Latina Drug Addict, fat black girl and tall skinny white girl. This one was definitely a hidden gem.

Took pictures of the action on my Phone will be posting it soon.

Ms Lady1234
05-01-09, 23:51
Was buying a phone card on Devon 2 blocks west of Western. Aftercoming out of the store got a look from a Urban wearing ( Hip hop) girl. Gave her the Nod and she signaled to go down the street. jumped in my car we made small talk she looked like an arab or latina . She said she normally doesnt do this but just need money to pay bills some excuse about paying for a moving violation making a rolling motion on a stop sign. I tried to bargain 20 but she was about to jumped out of the car and stupid me gave in for 80.

Tried to get it out of her what nationality but she keeps saying it doesnt matter did the drug checked I normally look at SW arms to see needle marks and this one was clean, She looked around 20 but she claimed to be 23. I told her lets do it in the car but she keeps insisting in a hotel cause shes paranoid to get caught. Took her to Edgebrook Motel for 2 hours. GFE experience bbj and FS. and a lunch at West of Edens.. Tried to act like Hugh Heffner on her telling her next time Ill give her more and she said ok. She gave me her number and I gave her mine. After I dropped her off in Lincolnwood mall. Tried to call her Cell and its a damn wrong number.

I had luck before on Devon. from the crazy Indian, The fat Assyrian, Latina Drug Addict, fat black girl and tall skinny white girl. This one was definitely a hidden gem.

80 for someone that actually hung out with you for two hours. A hidden gem is right. WOW You should be thanking your lucky stars.
Its pretty doubtful she is a doper because they would have left much sooner.

Steven Lynn
05-02-09, 00:04

Post those pictures!
Can't wait!

Asianplvr
05-06-09, 18:02
Tried to call her Cell and its a damn wrong number.Sometimes just switching the last two numbers she gave you, works. Could be worth the try if you still have her digits.

OldAndInTheWay
05-07-09, 13:10
At north and western, usually closer to California.

Self Hi5
05-07-09, 14:18
Was buying a phone card on Devon 2 blocks west of Western. Aftercoming out of the store got a look from a Urban wearing ( Hip hop) girl. Gave her the Nod and she signaled to go down the street. jumped in my car we made small talk she looked like an arab or latina .

Let's see those pics....have you seen her since your original post??

Wunnabe Sayan
05-08-09, 06:22
At north and western, usually closer to California.What time did you stroll?

I was at the area around 1, and it was a desert, could not find anything.

Joninu29
05-11-09, 18:01
Does anyone have some cross sections for me or "safer" areas to direct me in?

Looking for a new girl.

Av Fan
05-12-09, 11:17
Was out on Friday morning early, around 4:30 am. Driving down Cicero saw WSW Kathy near the Walgreens. Stopped, and she recognized me, pretty good memory. Had good conversation, and found place to go. 4 for BBJTC, good service. Dropped her off and left. Traffic seems to be pretty good, considering how early in the morning it is.

Chigod7
05-12-09, 15:49
Who is she?

Does anyone have a pic?

Is she from 47th street?

I don't think I ever seen her, and I am out alot!

What time does she usually walk?

Maybe I had her but I forgot the name.

I was out last nightand there were 2 working 47th all night one black and one I think latino. Both were to fucgly for me.

Wunnabe Sayan
05-13-09, 05:35
Just came back from strolling the North side. As usual nothing besides some not to safe BSW, although I did come across a WSW name Tiffany, who claimed to live by the lake and go to Truman college. As soon as she got in BAM! A huge get the heck away from me side was beaming from her lip. HERPES! She was nice and understanding and for that I donated. 2 for some "coffee", to keep her warm about. Any luck on North ave? Has anyone have good luck with any HSW? After my last jackpot, I have yet to find one.

Self Hi5
05-13-09, 11:12
I was out last nightand there were 2 working 47th all night one black and one I think latino. Both were to fucgly for me.

I was out that way the last 2 nights and fucgly is being nice!!!

Ump1969
05-13-09, 22:07
Found Maggie on North by Springifield, Wed, early AM. Half W, half L. About 5-4, a little thick but nice looking. Said she had just gotten off work, driving a forklift. Went to a house she said she and hubby owned, but empty at moment. She had nice BJ skills and did covered FS for reasonable $$$. I consider her quite a find. Treated her nice as she claims she was raped just a few weeks ago. She was affectionate and conversational. Altogether a nice time. Have no digits, but after midnight is best time to look.

Jimjamesx
05-13-09, 23:41
Found her on 47th just west of Pulaski. She agreed $.40 for half and half. She's about 5'5" 126lbs white w/brown hair/eyes. Good bj skills but only covered and nice, tight snatch I wanted to do DATY. It's hard to find a lady that will do bbbj right now, maybe it's some disease out there.

Wunnabe Sayan
05-14-09, 05:59
Found Maggie on North by Springifield, Wed, early AM. Half W, half L. About 5-4, a little thick but nice looking. Said she had just gotten off work, driving a forklift. Went to a house she said she and hubby owned, but empty at moment. She had nice BJ skills and did covered FS for reasonable $$$. I consider her quite a find. Treated her nice as she claims she was raped just a few weeks ago. She was affectionate and conversational. Altogether a nice time. Have no digits, but after midnight is best time to look.I was strolling north and i think i might of seen this girl as well. Is it by Ashland? Cuz this girl look too good and being that i was closed to ashland, did not want a girl to ask for donations similar to CL

Wunnabe Sayan
05-14-09, 05:59
Found Maggie on North by Springifield, Wed, early AM. Half W, half L. About 5-4, a little thick but nice looking. Said she had just gotten off work, driving a forklift. Went to a house she said she and hubby owned, but empty at moment. She had nice BJ skills and did covered FS for reasonable $$$. I consider her quite a find. Treated her nice as she claims she was raped just a few weeks ago. She was affectionate and conversational. Altogether a nice time. Have no digits, but after midnight is best time to look.I was strolling north and i think i might of seen this girl as well. Is it by Ashland? Cuz this girl look too good and being that i was closed to ashland, did not want a girl to ask for donations similar to CL

Self Hi5
05-14-09, 10:43
Found Maggie on North by Springifield, Wed, early AM. Half W, half L. About 5-4, a little thick but nice looking. Said she had just gotten off work, driving a forklift. Went to a house she said she and hubby owned, but empty at moment. She had nice BJ skills and did covered FS for reasonable $$$. I consider her quite a find. Treated her nice as she claims she was raped just a few weeks ago. She was affectionate and conversational. Altogether a nice time. Have no digits, but after midnight is best time to look.

$$$ for a SW service??? Was it worth $$$?? That is close to top shelf pricing!?!?

Starting Over
05-14-09, 16:52
Despite the newbie status, I am a regular poster back home (Florida - Pompano board under James Segal) but dont have my laptop with me (which has my logon info).

I am staying in Oak Lawn at a hotel on 95th and Cicero.

Wondering if there are any finds close to me willing to offer take out back to my room.

Any help wuold be greatly appreciated.

Chigod7
05-14-09, 17:29
She has hepes right on her lips. There a pic I believe on this forum of her it might be inanother forum but definetly in Chicago group. I had her a month ago. Without protection and after seeing the pic that was just posted I would NEVER have unprotected BJ from anyone. Yet go down on one of tehse chicks. Do you know how many guys cu&med in her that day alone?

Be careful. All of them are common cum buckets remeber that.

Found her on 47th just west of Pulaski. She agreed $.40 for half and half. She's about 5'5" 126lbs white w/brown hair/eyes. Good bj skills but only covered and nice, tight snatch I wanted to do DATY. It's hard to find a lady that will do bbbj right now, maybe it's some disease out there.

OldAndInTheWay
05-14-09, 21:51
Found her on 47th just west of Pulaski. She agreed $.40 for half and half. She's about 5'5" 126lbs white w/brown hair/eyes. Good bj skills but only covered and nice, tight snatch I wanted to do DATY. It's hard to find a lady that will do bbbj right now, maybe it's some disease out there.Jaime is not bad, but some of the girls out there do not have anything good to say about her. They say she is a huge needle user and shares anyone's needle. She is a dangerous girl, and will take you for whatever you have on you. Mslady, on here posted pics of her with herpes on her lips. Is that the same herpes as genital herpes? I don't know. I do know she recently pulled a 4 man train in the garage at 46th and lawler.

OldAndInTheWay
05-14-09, 22:07
At north and western, usually closer to California.She does have a phone. 773-904-7950

OldAndInTheWay
05-14-09, 22:13
Found her on 47th just west of Pulaski. She agreed $.40 for half and half. She's about 5'5" 126lbs white w/brown hair/eyes. Good bj skills but only covered and nice, tight snatch I wanted to do DATY. It's hard to find a lady that will do bbbj right now, maybe it's some disease out there.Did you get digits for her?

Ralph Alton
05-15-09, 07:55
She has hepes right on her lips. There a pic I believe on this forum of her it might be inanother forum but definetly in Chicago group. I had her a month ago. Without protection and after seeing the pic that was just posted I would NEVER have unprotected BJ from anyone. Yet go down on one of tehse chicks. Do you know how many guys cu&med in her that day alone?

Be careful. All of them are common cum buckets remeber that.Word up on that, Chigod! Why would I want to lap up what just came out of some dude's cock a few minutes ago?

Ump1969
05-15-09, 19:13
$$$ for a SW service??? Was it worth $$$?? That is close to top shelf pricing!?!?Tough to think clearly early in the AM. My mistake. $40 for covered FS.

Chigod7
05-19-09, 02:37
Come on, I want to see these 2.

I've never seen them on the strreets of 47th

Ed Wood
05-21-09, 05:06
I just hit the Cicero 47th strip, lots of action out there. Lots of guys trolling and a fair number of leos to. Found a nice wsw and ducked down a side street for a not so quick bj.

About 5 leo cruisers by Cicero and 290, rousting girls and johns.

Jv Money
05-21-09, 16:58
I just hit the Cicero 47th strip, lots of action out there. Lots of guys trolling and a fair number of leos to. Found a nice wsw and ducked down a side street for a not so quick bj.

About 5 leo cruisers by Cicero and 290, rousting girls and johns.Have to agree working in this area passed north ave seen a hot mixed sw wearing tight booty shorts, short hair, and tie up stripper heels got the big eyes and circled the block and ended up picking her ass up. Gave me some story like just lost her job and has kids I just kept to the point I said you know what I want ans you got what I want so gave the girl 30 and she went to town bbbjcim. Wow what a great ass though.

OldAndInTheWay
05-22-09, 06:17
Here ya go.

OldAndInTheWay
05-22-09, 06:23
North and Central Park.

Chigod7
05-25-09, 18:51
Nice any part. time they are out?

Chigod7
05-25-09, 19:10
I am going thru craigslist withdrawl!

Nothing good is on there.

Did they change anything besides the name?

What other good web sites are there for girls on the southside?

When you PM me or answer in chat make sure you don't enter the word exactly, otherwise it won't show up.

Self Hi5
05-26-09, 10:34
I am going thru craigslist withdrawl!

Nothing good is on there.

Did they change anything besides the name?

What other good web sites are there for girls on the southside?

When you PM me or answer in chat make sure you don't enter the word exactly, otherwise it won't show up.

Try city vibe or back page...

Wunnabe Sayan
05-28-09, 02:33
After the sports, i decided to go treat myself. I had a dream that entail me taking North ave and coming up with a beautiful bsw. She's a 8/9 on sw scale. She ask for a.3 donation for a cbj and we go at it. Her name is Penny or a derivative of that name. She appears to be new. She was just one block west of Pulaski across the street from the spanish supermarket. This dream happen around 12am.

Icguy27
05-28-09, 22:13
I was with Megan last night in my home, and she was incredible! It took a ton of time (2 days) to catch up with her, but it was definitely worth the wait. Whomever she pissed off out there is at a loss. We talked, we laughed, we fucked and sucked, and had a good time. Don't get me wrong, she asked for. 80 and I made sure we were clear on the recent post here about her being a hustler. She admitted to that, but also agreed to be a good girl. (at least for this time). She liked head, she gave me the BEST BBBJ I've ever had. She did rush a bit, but did come to my home and was a 9. 0 overall. She was dope sick and had to get back. I'm still leery of her setting me up, for the h does the thinking for her. She only had two small track marks next to her pussy that didn't look any more than a pimple that was picked. No other marks any where on her entire body, and I paid attention to all of her glorious body!Where can Megan be found?

Chigod7
05-29-09, 01:49
47th was dead.

drove from 7:00 pm to midnight and saw nothing worth picking up.

I did see that the Fin pigs were out setting up stings.

48th n cicero west side corner.

and on 47th around rendevous.

Remember if it looks to good to be true it propbably is!

Wunnabe Sayan
05-29-09, 04:25
North side stroll appears to be bringing in new SW.

The Sheridan, Howard, Clark stroll looks promising.

Kattman
05-29-09, 06:40
I lost the balls to hobby on the streets of Chicago. I just got back into town after a few years away, and I hit a couple of the old spots. I cruised Armitage on Wed night, at around 3 am I got the eye from a pretty latina in heels walking on Armitage about 1 block west of California. I slowed down, she nodded, and she took a couple of steps toward my car. Something felt wrong, so I did not stop. My instincts were good-- uncle leo turned the corned as I passed her by. I saw a couple of prospects between 3-4 am , but I did not stop. There were a couple of latinas that looked promising (7 on SW scale) on Pulaski a few blocks north of Fullerton, one BSW (about a 5) on Lawrence and Sheridan, and a WSW (about a 5) on Clark and Lunt. I need to cruise a bit more to get the feel of our improved city before I take any risks. Swine flu all over town.

MWM
05-29-09, 11:34
I hit the stroll around 1-2 PM yesterday as well and saw nothing.

47th was dead.

drove from 7:00 pm to midnight and saw nothing worth picking up.

I did see that the Fin pigs were out setting up stings.

48th n cicero west side corner.

and on 47th around rendevous.

Remember if it looks to good to be true it propbably is!

Mj138
05-29-09, 13:46
Drove the length of North Ave last night, from Western and went west. Nothing. Maybe the good weekend got the ladies drugs for the entire week, because there was no action.

Hoehoehoe
05-29-09, 18:47
Tried to call Jessica Thursday AM - - lives around 46th and Cicero - - phone was broken again. Called Stephanie and connected. Very short on $$$ as I hadn't been to an ATM, but we worked things out. Nice work but getting awfully rough looking.

Saw nada on the streets. You all remember Nada don't you? I seem to find her every time I get out.

HHH

OldAndInTheWay
05-29-09, 21:53
All you mongers out there- I finally met the ethereal cassy, amanda's twin. I didn't see the resemblance. Their mom is in rehab, debbie. They live around 51st. And homan. She was out at archer/47th. Walking west on 47th. I just did kerry from around 47th and cicero, so I didn't double dip. But man she was hot! She really seems p. R., but has a irish last name. An ass to hunt for ever. A real puerto rican look with the hair and all. And only 20! About to turn 21. Maybe I should, ve d. D'd!

Babeefacexxx
05-30-09, 14:57
I lost the balls to hobby on the streets of Chicago. I just got back into town after a few years away, and I hit a couple of the old spots. I cruised Armitage on Wed night, at around 3 am I got the eye from a pretty latina in heels walking on Armitage about 1 block west of California. I slowed down, she nodded, and she took a couple of steps toward my car. Something felt wrong, so I did not stop. My instincts were good-- uncle leo turned the corned as I passed her by. I saw a couple of prospects between 3-4 am , but I did not stop. There were a couple of latinas that looked promising (7 on SW scale) on Pulaski a few blocks north of Fullerton, one BSW (about a 5) on Lawrence and Sheridan, and a WSW (about a 5) on Clark and Lunt. I need to cruise a bit more to get the feel of our improved city before I take any risks. Swine flu all over town.Thought I'd stroll up north after reading this, since I barely go north (barely stroll anymore either). But I didn't even make it out of the neighborhood when I found something. Driving west on 47th I saw a BSW at bus stop on pulaski. So I circled back and then saw Pep 2 blks. East of Pulaski in her usual spot. Her body is to die for. Total coke bottle with big ass & titties. I had her a while back and she can be frustrating so I decided not to stop.

Was about to head back west when I saw a WSW. Gave her nod and circled and she jumped in on a side street. Went to my spot and she wanted.4 but gave her.2 and she was alright with it. Ashley said she was 20 and gave an ok BBBJ and then gave me her digits. Said she's out once in a while.

Kattman
06-01-09, 05:08
After a fruitless trip to CT's (NW Indiana), I hit the Cicero cruise- from Roosevelt to North (1-3 a.m.). I saw 3 BSWs-- all 6-7s-- between Roosevelt and 294, and another (about a 4) around Madison. I turned eastbound on North. Nothing until a couple of blocks west of Ashland, where 2 very pretty, slim BSWs in their early 20s were on the stroll. It seemed too good to be true, so I passed. Uptown was dead, as was Clark St through Rogers Park. There seems to be some choices for the patient monger, albeit not many.

Self Hi5
06-01-09, 11:37
After a fruitless trip to CT's (NW Indiana), I hit the Cicero cruise- from Roosevelt to North (1-3 a.m.). I saw 3 BSWs-- all 6-7s-- between Roosevelt and 294, and another (about a 4) around Madison. I turned eastbound on North. Nothing until a couple of blocks west of Ashland, where 2 very pretty, slim BSWs in their early 20s were on the stroll. It seemed too good to be true, so I passed. Uptown was dead, as was Clark St through Rogers Park. There seems to be some choices for the patient monger, albeit not many.

I was headed down North ave just west of Ashland Friday night and saw the same two.....they did look too good to be true and I was short on funds anyway. Seemed odd as I had been in the same area at least two other times earlier in the week and saw nothing. Wonder if the bees were buzzing????

SportingLife
06-02-09, 01:04
Cassy is a waste of time. You saved $$. While she is young and very hot, the fun ends there. She gives a lousy BJ and won't catch. She doesn't even want jiz on her and stops if you shoot.

She might be worth trying for fs. She'd look good doing it. My guess is that she'd ***** about how long it's taking or something else.

All you mongers out there- I finally met the ethereal cassy, amanda's twin. I didn't see the resemblance. Their mom is in rehab, debbie. They live around 51st. And homan. She was out at archer/47th. Walking west on 47th. I just did kerry from around 47th and cicero, so I didn't double dip. But man she was hot! She really seems p. R., but has a irish last name. An ass to hunt for ever. A real puerto rican look with the hair and all. And only 20! About to turn 21. Maybe I should, ve d. D'd!

Wunnabe Sayan
06-02-09, 04:37
Awwww my wonderful dream. I dreamed that I rolled thru North, a couple of WSW, not worth trying. Then heading north on Pulaski again nothing. I headed east on Lawrence where I scoped a little hot HSW named Rose. She wanted.35 for everything! Even greek! She was too good that I brought her home to savor the moment. I gaved her.40. She has a 8 SW scale although I did notice she was getting a cold sore, so I passed on BJ eventhough she was anxious to perform with jimmy. All in all a great dream.

Niceguy99
06-03-09, 06:57
I'm a noobie/lurker, decided to post when I finally got some action, met a WSW around 5am, actually pretty nice looking, a little slim, said her name was Stephanie.2 for bbbjic, was friendly and didn't rush but did ask if I could "concentrate on cumming", afterwards asked for a ride to gas station. Overall a pretty good experience.

Ed Wood
06-04-09, 02:05
I was out late night around 1-2am and I passed about 4 cops near Pulaski and Diversey and what looked to be a decoy, she didn't look to good to be true. I never see any action around that area of Pulaski anymore but maybe they do.

I hit Lawrence and didn't see anything, wheres the sweet spot ? I didn't really see to much except for a few girls that looked really strung out. One on North one on 47th just a night of burned gas.

OldAndInTheWay
06-04-09, 11:15
Hey guys,

How come NOBODY from chicago takes pics like the guys from other cities?

I was looking through the pics section on here and found none before somewhere around 5-23?

Wunnabe Sayan
06-05-09, 16:46
Hey guys,

I was looking through the pics section on here and found none before somewhere around 5-23?That's usually because Sw here in the city cannot be trusted. Either they'll try to take your camera or try to take your phone. Either way you just don't want to part ways with any of the two.

Ed Longshanks
06-05-09, 19:46
I was out late night around 1-2am and I passed about 4 cops near Pulaski and Diversey and what looked to be a decoy, she didn't look to good to be true. I never see any action around that area of Pulaski anymore but maybe they do.

I hit Lawrence and didn't see anything, wheres the sweet spot ? I didn't really see to much except for a few girls that looked really strung out. One on North one on 47th just a night of burned gas.Good eye Ed, I checked out the CPD clearpath website and saw they busted about about 5 guys on Pulaski. I never trust any sw in that area or on Cicero/Diversey.

LapDogg
06-05-09, 20:20
Hey guys,

I was looking through the pics section on here and found none before somewhere around 5-23?Please feel free to post your pictures of the gals you have seen. They have been good so far.

Pinobtok
06-06-09, 09:32
That's usually because Sw here in the city cannot be trusted. Either they'll try to take your camera or try to take your phone. Either way you just don't want to part ways with any of the two.I will add that one would be wise to also get rid of any money that one is unprepared to part with. This is the unfortunate voice of experience telling all that will listen:

Figure out a stash in your car.

Definitely DO NOT go to the cash station with her in the car.

Stash for the phone as well.

Watch out for the car keys. ( if she's not happy with whatever happens to be the arrangement, or whatever even the negotiation turns out to be, she could take your car keys and demand more money and guess what? you ain't gonna want her services then)

Don't let her near your change box (for the tollway!). She will ask for it as a tip. "Wasn't I good enough for a tip?"

Snowmadics
06-07-09, 11:41
I dreamt I strolled down 47th. Saw on slim latina chick walking on the south side of the street. She was hot. Looked to good to be true.

Then I drove a little further just past pulaski. And saw a WSW pacing back and forth by the bus stop. I circled and she was gone. Went back to where I saw the latina. And she was gone as well.

Are these real girls?

Sidlex
06-08-09, 10:54
I picked up the latina girl Friday night. She's a CL girl who's streetwalking part time to get her number out there, now that CL business is down. Nice girl, but I don't think she'll be on the street long as she's not "sponsored" by one of the gentlemen of leisure. She told me that she gets off the street as soon as she makes her money for the night. $40 BBJ NOT TCIM, but pretty good and cuter that your average SW, and very little attitude. She will give out digits. I'll try her incall and report back.

I dreamt I strolled down 47th. Saw on slim latina chick walking on the south side of the street. She was hot. Looked to good to be true.

Then I drove a little further just past pulaski. And saw a WSW pacing back and forth by the bus stop. I circled and she was gone. Went back to where I saw the latina. And she was gone as well.

Are these real girls?

Iceman007
06-09-09, 14:16
This was in the Midway stroll area around 11:30pm.

I was just driving thru and not really looking but I did see an unmarked CPD silver Crown Victoria unit just sitting on 47th facing east not to far past the underpass east of Cicero. Then I saw 2 BSW's and 1 WSW walking along heading near Kostner. He was watching their every move.

When I headed west on 47th I decided to cut down Archer instead. When I got across the tracks I turned on the side streets going down behind the main action of Cicero Avenue. I turned up 48th to go to Cicero and low and behold there is our CPD buddie again parking and trying to hide behind a van. He would have clear vision of what was happening on Cicero at 48th. I then went over to 49th to cross Cicero and noticed a BSW walking towards 49th along Cicero.

I doubt it was a sting but lots of LE activity and a few tow trucks just driving around too. CPD might have been targeting real girls and letting them work until they were about to get in a car and then he would pop out.

Beware out there.

I Pickum Up
06-12-09, 05:00
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Prostitutes-Added-to-County-Payroll.html

Pretty interesting. I am sure that these are CL girls and not SW's.

Article Reads as:

Hookers On The County Payroll

Sheriff hires prostitutes to pimp pimps

The Sheriff has hired prostitutes on the county's dime, but it's not what you might think.

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart is working with two former "ladies of the night" in an effort to get information on Chicago-area pimps -- human traffickers.

The former prostitutes are also sharing their stories to teach women that they don't have to earn a living by selling their bodies.

"We were trying to use our brains" to fight prostitution, Dart told WBBM.

In a pair of stings this year, sheriff's deputies arrested 11 women. Two of those arrestees accepted the county's offer of work to help get them off the streets. The other nine received a phone number for the Department of Women’s Justice Services, which connects the women to social service and substance abuse assistance agencies.

Reining in prostitutes and the people who pimp them out was just one of several initiatives Dart detailed during a luncheon Monday at the Tinley Park Convention Center.He's also set his sights on video poker and the organized crime organizations that are often tied to those machines.

Past Tense
06-13-09, 08:46
Why can't Tom target Government corruption, graft and the theft of our Tax dollars. Overal putting city and state government in order would benifit the average citizen more than puting a few hos out of business.

I know of a parking scam being run by the city of Chicgo that needs o be investigated.

- pt

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Prostitutes-Added-to-County-Payroll.html

Pretty interesting. I am sure that these are CL girls and not SW's.

Article Reads as:

Hookers On The County Payroll

Sheriff hires prostitutes to pimp pimps

The Sheriff has hired prostitutes on the county's dime, but it's not what you might think.

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart is working with two former "ladies of the night" in an effort to get information on Chicago-area pimps -- human traffickers.

The former prostitutes are also sharing their stories to teach women that they don't have to earn a living by selling their bodies.

"We were trying to use our brains" to fight prostitution, Dart told WBBM.

In a pair of stings this year, sheriff's deputies arrested 11 women. Two of those arrestees accepted the county's offer of work to help get them off the streets. The other nine received a phone number for the Department of Women’s Justice Services, which connects the women to social service and substance abuse assistance agencies.

Reining in prostitutes and the people who pimp them out was just one of several initiatives Dart detailed during a luncheon Monday at the Tinley Park Convention Center.He's also set his sights on video poker and the organized crime organizations that are often tied to those machines.

Raoul Duke
06-13-09, 13:04
Why can't Tom target Government corruption, graft and the theft of our Tax dollars. Overal putting city and state government in order would benifit the average citizen more than puting a few hos out of business.

I know of a parking scam being run by the city of Chicgo that needs o be investigated.

- pt

Depending on how you look at it, that's friggin ingenius. I can imagine the phone calls to the Mrs. every night. Sorry honey, I have to work late again.

Mj138
06-17-09, 00:05
Saw a BSW in a camo skirt walking out from behind a billboard on the NW corner on Tuesday night. She looked ok. 7 for an SW and definitely not a club girl dressed in heels and a little tacky skirt like that. I was not in a position time wise to investigate further, but I may do a little recon tonight if it ever stops fucking raining. Word.

Prowler069
06-18-09, 22:50
I did the North Ave stroll from Western to Cicero. There was some talent as a lot of those girls are heavy drug users. I picked up a nice HSW she wanted $30 for a CBJ I got her down to $20 and she went to work. She claims she only comes out to make ends meet but I don't think so. Overall service was unrushed and she had a nice attitude. This girl could be a keeper if she was cleaned up.

Fellows be careful out there as some of the finest looking chick are TVs that have full breasts an wearing nice dresses.

Prowler069
06-18-09, 22:55
Well fellows I reported about this Gem about a year ago. I ran across her recently and now she is experienced. This girl knows how to give the best bbbjcim for a dub. I tried this chickwhen she first started and now she is a pro. She has picked up a little weight but her skills have only gotten better. I have her digits as she works a few days during the week. She can usually be found on North Ave or Madison.

Prowler069
06-18-09, 23:08
Hey guys someone mention that we should post pictures well her is one for you fellows. I also have her digits! This Gem can be found around your normal spots. I air brushed her face to protect her from LE.

Prowler069
06-18-09, 23:22
I met a Polish HSW name Sarah and this girl rocks. She gave a great BBBJ for $15. I met her a few other times as she lives close by on 51st & Ashland. I had the opportunity to have FS with her and this girl can really go. She typically tries to get $30 or $40 but I have always been able to talk her down.

I swayed away from the rules and went to her place. Everything was kosher but I was not filling it as the building was boarded up and a big black guy opens the door as he must have been the housekeeper. She takes me to her room and rocks my world as she was pretty clean and very skillful. I have seen her a few times and I do have pictures. Sorry she doesn't have any digits.

Ed Wood
06-19-09, 13:27
I was down towards the eastern end of the stroll on North Ave,(I don't want to give the exact spot since that area is swamped with LEO, and I don't want to make it harder than it is to find someone out there) the other night and saw what I thought was a nice HSW reeled her in and went looking for a spot. She was ok, say a 5 maybe a 6 but she was moaning, this was before the action, so I took her around the block and dropped her off and said no thanks. She got out no problem, and I was off. I didn't see anything else worth hitting out there so I called a regular and got something before I went home. This is the second time I've picked up a SW moaning and dumped them off, I can only guess that they're dope sick.

OldAndInTheWay
06-21-09, 01:03
Guys,

Jaime is back and has a number for you.

773-812-4014. archer/cicero.

Alterxxx
06-22-09, 08:02
Any additional info or digits on this girl?kinda looks too good to be a streetwalker.

Anyone else lucky enough to pick her up?

North and Central Park.

Chicago Monger
06-22-09, 10:03
Between 11:30 and 1 am on North for Ashland to Milwaukee. 3 sw'ers. 2 bsw one wsw. The wsw was nice looking. Blonde tall but very young. Couldn't be more than 20 more of less 18. She was with a bsw who was also thin young a cute.

Rileym
06-22-09, 11:11
Thursday morning, about 10:00 am. Walking north on Cicero about 3 blocks south of Roosevelt, BSW, about 23, possibly younger, no more than 120 lbs, great body, dressed in a pair of jeans and little t shirt. Haven't seen a SW this pretty in a long time, easily an 8-9 on the scale (I don't give out 10's, so that's high). Made the swoop but as I was turning, someone pulled up and she hopped in, missed out by about 5 seconds! Hate that! But if it was one of you guys having the luck, let me know how it went.

Btw, on first glance with this girl, due to her looks, I got the feeling she was too good to be true. That's why I made a couple of passes and wound up losing out. Safety comes at a price sometimes!

R

Babeefacexxx
06-23-09, 18:03
Has anyone met Jessica around 47th area?

On Monday, around 5 pm, I was coming out of a store in a plaza at 48th and Kedzie(with a KFC and Blockbuster in it) and a girl is walking in front of me through the lot. She turns around and says " you scared me". I reply sorry and begin to talk to her. She was wearing all white with kinda see through pants showing her thong and her nice ass jiggle around. I could tell right away she was a wsw. She told me she was from Rockford and her name, and I asked if she would be out later. She said yes and gave me her digits that began in 815, so I figured she wasnt lying. I tried calling around 10 and left message but she never called back. Tried again tues. afternoon and some hispanic guy answered and then hung up on me after I asked for her.
Anyone have any info on her? She said she stays on 51st and Christiana. She also had tattos on her left forearm and arm. Would love to see her cuz she had a nice ass. Pm if you want.

IcedOut
06-23-09, 19:43
Guys,

Jaime is back and has a number for you.

773-812-4014. archer/cicero.Took a chance and called this number. Kim picked p and described herself as "well kept blonde hair 38dds" so I thought why not? Left downtown got to her friends place on 47th and pulaski (korlov to be exact) and she was standing outside. At first glance I almost left she was so fat but I decided to stay because I wanted quick BJ. I give her a jackson to give the guy who's house it is and we head to the basement. She tried to tell me it was either BJ or fuck not both since I only had one jackson. I didn't want to fuck anyways so she starts sucking and tells me the precum is making her gona vomit. This was the dealbreaker for me since I know my dick does not smell and I had just showered. She basically sucked a little bit more then finished on her tits. She was just bein rediculous. When she told me to bring sixty next time I told her to fuck off and that I'd made sure no one that I know will ever see her because she is the worst.

Prowler069
06-24-09, 01:57
Well I was on the prowl and came across a 23yr old HSW named Adriana. She was a newbie to the game so I had to show her the ropes. I had FS for 30 bucks and this girl really rocks. Body was nice and tight and she gave the best BBBJCIM that I have had in a long time. I spent 3hrs with this girl and she was worth every dollar.

I dropped her off at the red line and she headed back south as she claims she ws trying to make ends meet. I am surprise at thenumber of newbies that can be found in this area. She said she is from mexico and have been here for a few yrs.

Prowler069
06-24-09, 02:07
I met this Italian Puerto Rican SW on 47th and this was a real gem as this girl could not have been no more than 19 or 20yrs old. I did small talk with her and she wanted a drink so I picked up a 1/2 pint of Crown Royal. I asked what she was into and she said whatever.

I asked if she wanted to hang and she said yes and we ended up at the Motel and I was able to hit it once I got her cleaned up. She hung out with me for 12hrs. I purchased her an outfit and she was ready. I am seeing more of these young women doing survival sex since the economy is so bad. Her name was KAren and she claims to be from Rockford. I dropped her off late Sunday evening around 59th and Marshfield.

Fellows be on the lookout for this gem as she did not ask for any donations!

Prowler069
06-24-09, 02:27
Fellow Mongers,

Please do not PM for digits on these girls unless you are a Senior Member that makes contributions to the forum. I get so many requests for digits from newbies or members that have a few postings.

Alterxxx
06-24-09, 23:57
Doesn't look like your a senior member yet. Who you prowling for? . You got lots of postings back to back recently. Maybe we should call this the Prowler forum.

Fellow Mongers,

Please do not PM for digits on these girls unless you are a Senior Member that makes contributions to the forum. I get so many requests for digits from newbies or members that have a few postings.

Runner16
06-25-09, 01:08
I was driving down Pulaski last nite and saw her doing the stroll around 3:00 AM, south of North.

Good Luck!

Any additional info or digits on this girl?kinda looks too good to be a streetwalker.

Anyone else lucky enough to pick her up?

Bbbuddy
06-25-09, 12:57
Hey Prowler,

What makes you think that anyone would be knocking down your door to get that 2 tons of fun. I think it is pretty easy to get a 160 lb black chick anywhere street walkers stroll. If you really have something special then I can see your uppity attitude, until then, get over yourself.

Ron John 7779
06-25-09, 15:17
I thought this was both sad and funny.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0624091chips1.html

Prowler069
06-25-09, 16:26
Doesn't look like your a senior member yet. Who you prowling for? . You got lots of postings back to back recently. Maybe we should call this the Prowler forum.You would be surprise how many request I get from members with 1 or 2 postings asking for digits. I know I am not a senior member but I have made contributions to the Chicago forum for the past few years as things are gettting pretty dead around here with LE lurking around.

Just my 2 cents as I do review requestor posting to see if they contribute to the forum before I pass digits on. Maybe I should keep my pictures and numbers to myself and let you take your chances on landing on Chicago's Clearpath.

OldAndInTheWay
06-25-09, 20:00
Took a chance and called this number. Kim picked p and described herself as "well kept blonde hair 38dds" so I thought why not? Left downtown got to her friends place on 47th and pulaski (korlov to be exact) and she was standing outside. At first glance I almost left she was so fat but I decided to stay because I wanted quick BJ. I give her a jackson to give the guy who's house it is and we head to the basement. She tried to tell me it was either BJ or fuck not both since I only had one jackson. I didn't want to fuck anyways so she starts sucking and tells me the precum is making her gona vomit. This was the dealbreaker for me since I know my dick does not smell and I had just showered. She basically sucked a little bit more then finished on her tits. She was just bein rediculous. When she told me to bring sixty next time I told her to fuck off and that I'd made sure no one that I know will ever see her because she is the worst.Sorry you had to toftt bud, but this girl is not someone I know. I posted the number only b/because jaime is terrible with phones. I don't know where jaime is now, but she recently called from that number and said it was her call number.

Nated
06-25-09, 23:13

I hit Lawrence and didn't see anything, wheres the sweet spot ? I didn't really see to much except for a few girls that looked really strung out. One on North one on 47th just a night of burned gas.You can find some up by the Admiral on Lawrence on Fridays. Awesome HSW. 10 all the way, but she didn't really speak english, she tried to get me to offer her something, but was with another hispanic girl, I don't bother if there's 2 of them hanging out. To many LE anyways driving around in unmarkeds. There was a built BSW going up and down Lawrence too that night. Another one standing beside a building by the Admiral, said Hi and waved when I drove by. Too much LE tho, so I didn't bother sticking around.

Nated
06-25-09, 23:33
So, this is probably so far out that it'll never happen, but I was looking for a WSW that I used to frequent A LOT up in East Roger's park named Connie. She was a big crackhead, and this was probably 1995-1996/7. She hung out on Morse/Glenwood and Lunt/Glenwood. I lost touch with her back in 97 when I left the neighborhood. She used to frequent Roy's (now The Redline Tap) when I knew her, she had a "husband" too. He got her hooked on crack.

She was mid to late 30s then I think, about 5'5", probably no more than 125-130 lbs, long hair, average body.

If anyone's seen her lately, or knows what happened to her let me know I miss her a lot, we spent a lot of time together not transacting as well, so hoping maybe someone knows something around here about her.

Ed Wood
06-26-09, 01:13
Hey Prowler,

What makes you think that anyone would be knocking down your door to get that 2 tons of fun. I think it is pretty easy to get a 160 lb black chick anywhere street walkers stroll. If you really have something special then I can see your uppity attitude, until then, get over yourself.

No reason to resort to personal attacks. At least he's posting some info, which is the point of the board. Most people seem to use the board for info and not to share info. For whatever its worth, at least its something.

I hit that strolls the last three nights;
Monday was jumping, SWers everywhere and pretty good talent to top it off.
Tuesday, it seemed LEO was out, they seemed to have rousted all the girls off Cicero by the Hwy, you guys know the spot. Found a nice young WSW on 47th but she Wanted 50 for a oral discussion and 100 for the next step up(or down), too rich for my blood.
Wednesday, was pretty good to. I've been picking and choosing, I ended up picking and kicking two girls out. One was cute and blond but not cute enough and it was early so I told her no thanks. I didn't even ask her how much. Picked up a Latin or mixed beauty on Cicero near the Walgreens but she wanted 50 for a oral discussion and 150 to go downtown, I looked at her and said, no way bye.
Who's giving these girls that much, seems a little outrageous.
Tuesday and Wednesday that black girl someone posted about a few posts ago, was at her usual spot on 47th and Pulaski with her pimp not to far away across or down the street wandering around.

Deizel5
06-26-09, 06:07
Are Kim and Jaime the same person or is Jaime not so fat?

Took a chance and called this number. Kim picked p and described herself as "well kept blonde hair 38dds" so I thought why not? Left downtown got to her friends place on 47th and pulaski (korlov to be exact) and she was standing outside. At first glance I almost left she was so fat but I decided to stay because I wanted quick BJ. I give her a jackson to give the guy who's house it is and we head to the basement. She tried to tell me it was either BJ or fuck not both since I only had one jackson. I didn't want to fuck anyways so she starts sucking and tells me the precum is making her gona vomit. This was the dealbreaker for me since I know my dick does not smell and I had just showered. She basically sucked a little bit more then finished on her tits. She was just bein rediculous. When she told me to bring sixty next time I told her to fuck off and that I'd made sure no one that I know will ever see her because she is the worst.

Lrgload
06-26-09, 09:49
You can find some up by the Admiral on Lawrence on Fridays. Awesome HSW. 10 all the way, but she didn't really speak english, she tried to get me to offer her something, but was with another hispanic girl, I don't bother if there's 2 of them hanging out. To many LE anyways driving around in unmarkeds. There was a built BSW going up and down Lawrence too that night. Another one standing beside a building by the Admiral, said Hi and waved when I drove by. Too much LE tho, so I didn't bother sticking around.I was heading west on Lawrence near Pulaski around midnite last nite, didnt see any action.. Every once in a while I do run into a diamond in the rough on that stroll but last nite it wasnt meant to be.

Ump1969
06-26-09, 18:55
No reason to resort to personal attacks. At least he's posting some info, which is the point of the board. Most people seem to use the board for info and not to share info. For whatever its worth, at least its something.

I hit that strolls the last three nights;
Monday was jumping, SWers everywhere and pretty good talent to top it off.
Tuesday, it seemed LEO was out, they seemed to have rousted all the girls off Cicero by the Hwy, you guys know the spot. Found a nice young WSW on 47th but she Wanted 50 for a oral discussion and 100 for the next step up(or down), too rich for my blood.
Wednesday, was pretty good to. I've been picking and choosing, I ended up picking and kicking two girls out. One was cute and blond but not cute enough and it was early so I told her no thanks. I didn't even ask her how much. Picked up a Latin or mixed beauty on Cicero near the Walgreens but she wanted 50 for a oral discussion and 150 to go downtown, I looked at her and said, no way bye.
Who's giving these girls that much, seems a little outrageous.
Tuesday and Wednesday that black girl someone posted about a few posts ago, was at her usual spot on 47th and Pulaski with her pimp not to far away across or down the street wandering around.

Did the Latino have a pearl in her chin and a tat? If that is the one, she not only asks too much, but the service is rushed and not very good. Pass!

Samurai73
06-27-09, 07:19
Barely alive. Up and down Clark from Devon to Howard, yechh. There were some fuglies out but I want the sw to have some kind of shape to generate excitement, no dice.

On Devon past Western saw two bsw that were 8/9 on the sw scale but couldn't stop as I had guests in the car. Saw one get in with a guy in a bmw, I'll ride past that spot again to catch one or both.

Pennywise666
06-27-09, 08:10
Barely alive. Up and down Clark from Devon to Howard, yechh. There were some fuglies out but I want the sw to have some kind of shape to generate excitement, no dice.

On Devon past Western saw two bsw that were 8/9 on the sw scale but couldn't stop as I had guests in the car. Saw one get in with a guy in a bmw, I'll ride past that spot again to catch one or both.Was one of them wearing white and the other one a hat?

IcedOut
06-27-09, 19:35
You would be surprise how many request I get from members with 1 or 2 postings asking for digits. I know I am not a senior member but I have made contributions to the Chicago forum for the past few years as things are gettting pretty dead around here with LE lurking around.

Just my 2 cents as I do review requestor posting to see if they contribute to the forum before I pass digits on. Maybe I should keep my pictures and numbers to myself and let you take your chances on landing on Chicago's Clearpath.I pm him and offered to exchange numbers but I haven't beard back. Perhaps it is due to the high volume of emails he has been recieiving. Albeit, I still would like some digits. I still enjoy the hunt but just cannot afford to get pulled over these days.

IcedOut
06-27-09, 19:36
You would be surprise how many request I get from members with 1 or 2 postings asking for digits. I know I am not a senior member but I have made contributions to the Chicago forum for the past few years as things are gettting pretty dead around here with LE lurking around.

Just my 2 cents as I do review requestor posting to see if they contribute to the forum before I pass digits on. Maybe I should keep my pictures and numbers to myself and let you take your chances on landing on Chicago's Clearpath.I pm him and offered to exchange numbers but I haven't beard back. Perhaps it is due to the high volume of emails he has been recieiving. Albeit, I still would like some digits. I still enjoy the hunt but just cannot afford to get pulled over these days.

And to the gentleman that asked me about jaime I do not know of her I only saw her friend kim. Apparently' oldandintheway has said that jaime uses that number also when she is working. So give it a try and report back.

Ed Wood
06-28-09, 02:01
Are Kim and Jaime the same person or is Jaime not so fat?

Jaime is heroin or crack skinny, shes a little crazy. A little in a good way if she likes you but I could see it going the other way if she doesn't. I met her a while back and had some real fun with her, but I'd pass now.

Samurai73
06-29-09, 07:13
Was one of them wearing white and the other one a hat?

No, both wearing skin-tight jeans.

Hadecologne
06-29-09, 07:42
Your best bet is to try side streets, I have been approached on two occasions by one cute bsw and one hsw off from N. Rogers Ave and N. Clark St. Drive away from the Howard train station on either N. Ashland Blvd or N. Greenview Ave.

Be careful because LE loves this place. Do your strolling later after 11pm.

Happy hunting!

On Devon past Western saw two bsw that were 8/9 on the sw scale but couldn't stop as I had guests in the car. Saw one get in with a guy in a bmw, I'll ride past that spot again to catch one or both.

Jacktreehorn
06-29-09, 20:03
I was out about 2:30 am last Thursday night. I saw a smokin' hot HSW around 47th and Damen. A solid 9 on the scale. Hot body, tight black dress, hair down to her ass. She was way too hot, and I got cold feet. Especially since she was sitting at a bus stop most of the time, and when she did walk, she moved really slow. There was also a strong leo presence.

Did anyone else catch this diamond in the rough?

OldAndInTheWay
06-30-09, 03:18
Jaime is heroin or crack skinny, shes a little crazy. A little in a good way if she likes you but I could see it going the other way if she doesn't. I met her a while back and had some real fun with her, but I'd pass now.You're right about jaime, and to that she's in jail right now.

Megan is another crazy one, who goes to the bad side without notice. Leave her alone. Westbound on archer past cicero. Run the other way! Oh and btw, she refuses to get tested for STD's.

OldAndInTheWay
06-30-09, 03:28
Are Kim and Jaime the same person or is Jaime not so fat?Kim is not jaime, jaime is rail thin and fairly good looking. But, she is in jail right now. I've never met kim but heard on here she is not good. Jaime didn't have a phone when she got out of jail a couple of weeks ago so kim helped her out for a couple days, room too. I left the number on here and feel bad you guys had to toftt with kim. Watch out for megan, too. She has since fouled out with me. I was a total lapdog on here and finally got burnt by her. Everybody was right about the negative issues on here. Thank god my regular is still around.

Ed Wood
06-30-09, 03:30
I was out about 2:30 am last Thursday night. I saw a smokin' hot HSW around 47th and Damen. A solid 9 on the scale. Hot body, tight black dress, hair down to her ass. She was way too hot, and I got cold feet. Especially since she was sitting at a bus stop most of the time, and when she did walk, she moved really slow. There was also a strong leo presence.

Did anyone else catch this diamond in the rough?

I think I saw her. Did you get a close look at her face, did she have bad teeth, a little buck and big hoop ear rings ?

Jacktreehorn
06-30-09, 12:27
I think I saw her. Did you get a close look at her face, did she have bad teeth, a little buck and big hoop ear rings ?I didn't get a good look at her face, but she did have some big ass hoop earrings on. Probably the same girl. Wow, what a body.

Samurai73
06-30-09, 13:29
Your best bet is to try side streets, I have been approached on two occasions by one cute bsw and one hsw off from N. Rogers Ave and N. Clark St. Drive away from the Howard train station on either N. Ashland Blvd or N. Greenview Ave.

Be careful because LE loves this place. Do your strolling later after 11pm.

Happy hunting!

Will do and I'll report back how it went. Maybe part of the problem is I'm out early in the morning, usually 5 A.M. or so.

Flicker
06-30-09, 20:29
Visited your town last week. Sounded like North had been active, so I concentrated there.

Late Monday night, I started cruising North between Western and Cicero at about 1:45am. Around 2am, there were a bunch of decent options out, mostly concentrated a little east of Pulaski. I targeted a young WSW with blonde hair put up like Pebbles Flintstone, wearing a tank top. I circled a few times to intercept her on a side street, but the one ways threw me off and I lost her. By 2:30am, they were all. Gone, like someone had switched off the magic SW switch. Only one left, a thick BSW in her late 30s or 40s named Tanya. She was hanging out at the bus stop around Spring--- (forgot the name). I got out on foot and we chatted for a while, but she was not to my preference so I took off.

By now I was frustrated that I let not only the blondie slip, but everyone else too. North was just dead empty. I drove out to Mannheim, cruised up and down Stone Park and Melrose Park, but didn't see anything. Then I came back to North for a while. 3:30am, a couple of pencil-thin young 'uns loitered by the gas station but didn't seem to be working. Slightly to the east, a thick HSW sat in a doorstoop.

A little before 4am, some SWs started reappearing along North. I picked up Isabella, WSW (maybe a pale HSW) in her 40s or so, a little spacey. Cardate, BBBJCIM for. 2. Decent skills and attitude.

Headed back out on late Weds night/early Thursday morning. This time I arrived on North about 3:45am, tried to catch what might have been a second wave the night before. Dead empty. I didn't feel like going out to Mannheim, so this time I headed south on Cicero. A couple BSWs along the way, but I was looking for a WSW. I made it down to 47th, then cut east. One nice BSW, but I decided to stick to my guns. By the time I was heading back north up Ashland it was daylight.

I picked up Cassandra at North/Pulaski around 5am. Mulatta (close enough, I was running out of time), late 20s or early 30s with blonde frizzy hair. Very cool attitude, laid back. She suggested we pull into her rear driveway off Division to avoid passersby. Very tight fit and I was wary of BF-mugger types, but it was all good. She asked for. 2 and a tip, and said anything goes for a good tip. Good skills, grabbed her head for a skullfuck finish, gave. 2 and. 1 and she was happy. Cassandra said she doesn't go out much; her kids were asleep in the house and her husband was off at work. Recommend if you see her.

I didn't get any digits because I'm an out of town visitor.

Happy hunting!

Quimby
07-01-09, 11:31
Heading east on Lawrence yesterday at 7:30 pm. Saw a latina strolling and the spidey sense went off before I got even with her to get the "look". Well the sense was correct, she sort of half waved put her hand thru her blondish type hair. So I pull to a side street and she comes around. She looked pretty damn good from a distance with the big rack and all. After her close up though I put on the brakes. She is kind of homely looking and after a few seconds of conversation I started sensing perhaps a tranny. Maybe I am wrong but she had a manly look about her face and hands. Anyway she wanted to go to her apt further west. I declined but got the digits just in case. Anyone familiar with Karina plese PM me and clarify the whole gender issue.

Shabado
07-01-09, 23:20
Recently moved into town and thought I'd check out the action. Cruised North and Cicero from 8pm. 12am on 6/29. Saw lots out there but being my first time I was hesitant to do the pickup. Saw a nice young BSW and an older BSW with HUGE tits near the Sketchers store on North & Cicero. As I was headed home around 12am on Cicero, I saw a gorgeous WSW with big tits hanging at a bus stop. I looped around and pulled over but was scared that she was TGTBT and might be LEO. I looped around again and saw her getting into a ghetto mini van so she must have been legit. Oh well, live and learn. All in all, an interesting time.

Shab

OldAndInTheWay
07-02-09, 11:53
I need help here guys. Legal help maybe. I picked up megan, 5'3" 120, long dark hair, beautiful. Walks from cicero to central on archer. We met the other night, found a spot, and agreed to.60 for f/s. She started working on me and found a spot on my guy that's always been there. She said she never felt it or saw it. It's been there ALL my life. She stopped working on me. I got a rubber out and tried that, she wouldn't help. I couldn't get it up. I told her I wanted my money or some part of it. She said no. She started getting dressed and I took her pants and started looking through them, no luck. She got out of the car and just outside the door was getting dressed and I reached for her down her shirt. She pulled away and ran, no pants on. I pulled forward to avoid hitting her, and then she ran across archer, where I tried to scare her a bit but didn't even come close and went home. She is saying I gave her a black eye. Two days later, she is saying I gave her the black eye, and is threatening me, we know each very well. What do I do?

MWM
07-02-09, 13:56
I've know Meagan for about 5 years and I'm not totally surprised to hear your story. I learned long ago to never pay her before the deed is done and since she knows me she knows I always pay.

She is a total hustler though and she took me years ago. Being a herion junkie and a crack head with a very long rap sheet, I doubt she can really cause you any harm. Unless somehow she talks to you wife or S/O. The police all know her and know what she's into so I doubt they'll take her very seriously.

I would just ignore her calls. She doesn't know where you live does she? That could make it a big hassle for you. Does she know your full name?

I haven't seen her in almost a year but I still get the random phone call from her now and then and I always ignore it. Sounds like she has slipped even farther down hill recently.

I need help here guys. Legal help maybe. I picked up megan, 5'3" 120, long dark hair, beautiful. Walks from cicero to central on archer. We met the other night, found a spot, and agreed to.60 for f/s. She started working on me and found a spot on my guy that's always been there. She said she never felt it or saw it. It's been there ALL my life. She stopped working on me. I got a rubber out and tried that, she wouldn't help. I couldn't get it up. I told her I wanted my money or some part of it. She said no. She started getting dressed and I took her pants and started looking through them, no luck. She got out of the car and just outside the door was getting dressed and I reached for her down her shirt. She pulled away and ran, no pants on. I pulled forward to avoid hitting her, and then she ran across archer, where I tried to scare her a bit but didn't even come close and went home. She is saying I gave her a black eye. Two days later, she is saying I gave her the black eye, and is threatening me, we know each very well. What do I do?

Shabado
07-02-09, 16:03
Hit the stroll this morning and ran into a pregant WSW named Michelle. She seemed like a real player/hustler but I have a thing for preggos. We parked and she was going to work when LEO came along. Freaked both of us out but she was a trooper and wanted to move to another spot so she could finish me off. What a pro. Got digits and might call again.

Cdldriver
07-02-09, 17:59
Down Lawrence ave. 4:00 am nice hsw. 8 for face.9 for body great attitude. About 22.4 fo bbbjcum tried for.2 no go nice tits. And shaved. Good skills. Think her name was maria. Hope to see here again. For some thing extra next time.

Ump1969
07-03-09, 03:02

Anything is possible when dealing with a crackhead. But consider the following: "Yes, your honor, he gave me a black eye while I was acting as a prostitute. No, your honor, I don't think I should be busted for admitting to prostitution because after all, he hit me." In addition, what do you believe the chances that she has been though the system before and would prefer not to see it again just to get you a misdemeanor assault charge?

Russmeister
07-03-09, 13:11
I targeted a young WSW with blonde hair put up like Pebbles Flintstone, wearing a tank top.So, you wanted to Bamm Bamm Pebbles?

Shabado
07-04-09, 02:27
Decided to check out 47th st for the first time. Started around 9pm and right away saw a cute tatted HSW near archer. Picked her up and went to a spot. Said her name was China and she had some nice big natural tits. She let me roan and did a diligent BBBJ, only issue was she kept asking for a tip. Had a good time and would repeat.

OldAndInTheWay
07-05-09, 09:33
Anything is possible when dealing with a crackhead. But consider the following: "Yes, your honor, he gave me a black eye while I was acting as a prostitute. No, your honor, I don't think I should be busted for admitting to prostitution because after all, he hit me." In addition, what do you believe the chances that she has been though the system before and would prefer not to see it again just to get you a misdemeanor assault charge?Thanks, that sets me straight.

Ump1969
07-05-09, 17:19
Thanks, that sets me straight.

That having been said, the greater danger is any possible "friends" she might have. I would monger somewhere else for awhile. How much does she know about you? Change the cell phone number, do what you need to avoid her and her area for awhile. I hope one of her male "friends" does not show up on your doorstep looking for hush money to keep from ruining your life. Like all mongers, I have been ripped off from time to time. I have never tried to get the money back. What am I going to do? Call the cops, sue her? "Yes, your honor, I was robbed and cheated by my streetwalker." Hire a hit man? Maybe stalk her and either get myself busted or meet up with one of her street friends? There is only one answer for mongers- don't get ripped off. The rules for mongering are on this site and have been cited many times. I have listened and been educated by experienced mongers on this site. Don't show the money until at the place and the clothes are off. Furthermore, I don't care how many times you have been to the same girl. She is in the business to get your money. There are girls out there that are true businesswomen and treat their regulars just fine. But there are girls that are not. Is it worth the risk?

Ed Wood
07-06-09, 22:24
I was out Friday and Saturday night around 2-3am and didn't see much of anything. The girls must have been out partying. Finally found a real cute bsw on Cicero. I don't normally hit bswers but this one was great I'm glad I did.

Shabado
07-07-09, 08:03
Cruised North Ave after the fireworks around 2 am and picked up a WSW named Angel. She was in her early 30s, a bit chubby but with big tits. She seemed nice but didn't want to leave the area and there were too many patrol cars so I dropped her off. Got digits and might try another time.

Mitsom
07-07-09, 22:51
OK, just did my first cruise in a while. Saw some action. Earlier on cicero near division saw what looked like a hsw wearing a sexy black dress. She was with a mexican pimp. When I pulled around I saw she was actually a hot asian! Never seen an asian sw. Very cute, her black dress was loose and perky boobs almost coming out. Circled around but someone beat me to her. Then on 47th saw an amazing platinum blonde chick! Very fair complexion but I think she may be hispanic. Very petite and about 5'5''. Smokin hot! I thought it was too good to be true and just circled around a few times looking at her until she was gone. Does anyone know if this girl is legit? I mean she was incredible. Nice perky boobs. Hair in a bun. Finally, and this is the one I'm kicking myself about... saw a big boobed blonde around the same area as the first girl on cicero about 6pm. Longish hair. She looked like she may be preggo a bit but I don't know. She looked to be barely 18 but not drugged out. Again, I circled and looked too much and someone else snatched her up. Damn! Does anyone know this girl? I kept going back to the spot for a couple hours but she never came back. She's one you savor. Wow.

Shabado
07-07-09, 23:11
Met up with Angel after giving her a call. Funny how SWs look in the daytime. Definitely not as nice looking as I remember at 2am on Sat. Anyways, found a nice spot in the forest preserve and she went to work. Average BBBJ at best. Nice enough but not skilled enough compared to her look (Lots of scabs and left arm was wrapped in an Ace Bandage). Tell tale signs of major needle use.

Mitsom
07-07-09, 23:42
Those were three gems I saw cruising a few hours ago. Maybe the hottest girls I've seen on a cruise. Too bad I'm always too hesitant and they all got snatched up... but better safe than sorry.

But really, if you get the girl in the car, drive off, and do "the test" before discussing money the only way you can really get caught is if a cop happens to see you driving and recognizes the girl. Am I right? Undercover won't get in the car and let you drive off and when they sting it happens outside the car as soon as services for money is discussed. I've also considered telling the girl I want to "take some pictures" of her and kind of wink when I say it. That way if it's a sting they can't really get you for anything because there is no law against picking someone up on the street for a photo shoot. I'm not sure if that would work or not but I'm always trying to figure out a failsafe system.

Anyway, after seeing the caliber of talent out there tonight I'm wondering if craigslist getting clamped down is getting some of these girls back out on the street? These ones I saw weren't all strung out looking either. No offense to anyone but I don't know how some of you guys can even get it up with the usual talent I see out there. Some of those girls are just filthy. But these girls tonight were hot. Wow.

And again, if anyone knows something about that young looking big boobed blonde who maybe is preggo please let me know. Although I saw her get in the car with some lucky bastard so I'm pretty sure she's not LE. She was wearing a white top and jeans. Damn I want that girl.

Take care guys!

Chicago Monger
07-08-09, 10:06
Those were three gems I saw cruising a few hours ago. Maybe the hottest girls I've seen on a cruise. Too bad I'm always too hesitant and they all got snatched up... but better safe than sorry.

But really, if you get the girl in the car, drive off, and do "the test" before discussing money the only way you can really get caught is if a cop happens to see you driving and recognizes the girl. Am I right? Undercover won't get in the car and let you drive off and when they sting it happens outside the car as soon as services for money is discussed. I've also considered telling the girl I want to "take some pictures" of her and kind of wink when I say it. That way if it's a sting they can't really get you for anything because there is no law against picking someone up on the street for a photo shoot. I'm not sure if that would work or not but I'm always trying to figure out a failsafe system.

Anyway, after seeing the caliber of talent out there tonight I'm wondering if craigslist getting clamped down is getting some of these girls back out on the street? These ones I saw weren't all strung out looking either. No offense to anyone but I don't know how some of you guys can even get it up with the usual talent I see out there. Some of those girls are just filthy. But these girls tonight were hot. Wow.

And again, if anyone knows something about that young looking big boobed blonde who maybe is preggo please let me know. Although I saw her get in the car with some lucky bastard so I'm pretty sure she's not LE. She was wearing a white top and jeans. Damn I want that girl.

Take care guys!

And where did you see these gems?

Runner16
07-08-09, 13:48
Read previous post.

I was around the same area as well and saw the ASW too, she was very obvious with that little black dress. This is the second time I see her but I dont think she comes out to that often to that area.

Mitson:

I think I have seen the blonde you are reffering to, she has a beautiful face, big tatas and a little bit on the chubby side. Her name is Kim but just like the ASW I've rarely seen her.

And where did you see these gems?

Mitsom
07-08-09, 15:37
And where did you see these gems?On 47th it was east of sacremento. On cicero it was around the north ave area. I don't want to get too specific but it's pretty much the usual spots.

I wonder if you would agree with what I said about getting caught (get the girl in the car and drive off before discussing cash arrangement and services, do "the test" first and etc.). These girls I saw, two of them I saw getting picked up and each time the guy sat in the car with them leaning in the window for a while, I guess discussing services, cash, etc. That seems crazy to me because too much chance a cop will drive by at that moment. Also that's exactly how these guys get busted in videos I have seen of stings. The two times that I have picked up girls it's like. Get in, let's go.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone on this board has gotten busted and just how it went down. I'm interested in knowing if anyone has gotten busted while following these simple steps. Can you get arrested, for example, if all you do is offer the girl a "ride"? I miss a lot of opportunities by being overly cautious because usually when I really consider going in the girl needs to be kinda hot and those are the ones where you're thinking. Nah, no way, too good to be true. Most of these skanks out there just aren't my cup of tea. Some of you guys are like, yeah she had a bunch of scabs and a terrible smell from her crotch. But I banged her anyway. Wtf?

BTW, the platinum blonde that I mentioned I'm starting to think is a girl I saw in that same area of 47th last year but I think her hair was reddish then. Very fair complexion and kinda creamy looking. Petite body and features. Once again I circled too many times and someone else went in on it. Nobody seen this girl?

Mitsom
07-08-09, 15:47
And where did you see these gems?OH, I should mention they were all in the afternoon. The young big boob blonde was the latest and I saw her about 6pm. I don't really cruise too much at night because again... whenever I see those videos of guys getting busted it always seems to be at night. Plus I just don't like the atmosphere.

Iceman007
07-08-09, 23:13
I flew in today from Minneapolis coming back home. On my way home I decided to just look around to see what was going on. By the way this was around 11:15 this morning. So I went down Cicero from the airport to 47th. Went east on 47th and around Tripp I see a girl walking who I figure she is definitely working. She was a WSW not to bad looking but you could see some wear and tear in the face.

Anyhow I made a couple of passes in the area just to make sure and by the time I was ready to move in she was gone so I figure someone beat me to her. So I continued east and did not see anything else out there. I turned around and headed west and saw a BSW definitely struting a block west of Pulaski but I will not pick one up due to a very bad experience several years ago where I had a BSW go crazy on me. I figure I do not need that type of hassle.

As I continued west I see a another WSW getting hooked up and placed in to the back of an unmarked CPD unit, once again around Tripp. The one cop was going thru her purse on the hood of the squad. This was all before noon time so I figured it was time to get out of the area.

By the way it was not the same WSW I saw before that was getting hooked up. This one looked way better too. To be honest I thought I saw her park her car on a side street and then walk back towards 47th as I was heading east.

Keep your eyes open out there and be safe.

Rileym
07-09-09, 09:28
Can you get arrested, for example, if all you do is offer the girl a "ride"? I miss a lot of opportunities by being overly cautious because usually when I really consider going in the girl needs to be kinda hot and those are the ones where you're thinking.

Ohhh, you're assuming that Chicago's finest are going to tell the truth, and say that all you offered the girl. Decoy. Piglette, was a simple ride? Here's the thing, when they get you in that situation, and they're cuffing you, impounding your car, stuffing you in either the back of the impala or the PW, it doesn't matter what you said or didn't say at that point. Not to sound jaded but they're going to tell you what you said, and coincidentally, its exactly what they need to make their case against you, how 'bout that? ! ? The ONLY way to avoid this whole situation, is not street hobby, but, if you must, you HAVE to be safe, and follow the rules.

And, let me be clear on something, let's say that you have a dispute as what you said and uncle claims you said. Its not like they're not still going to prosecute you just because you're disputing it. No, you'll be arrested, charged and prosecuted. In that case, you need to hire a lawyer. Thousands of dollars. Fight it in court. Days off work, embarrasment, hastle. And then take your chances with the judge who's heard millions of guys just like you trying the same thing you're doing. Good luck with that! The system is designed against you.

MWM
07-09-09, 12:50
Almost all stings in Chicago go down the same way. The cop/decoy will come to the drivers side window and ask you what you want in an attempt to get you to say something incriminating, but not to say that she won't talk to you though the passenger window.

They will not get in the car, ever. In other cities/states they will but not in the City of Chicago, too dangerous for the decoy.

Now just because you talk to her and don't say anything incriminating does not mean you won't get busted. Many times have we heard on this board that guys have offered a ride and nothing more and still got busted. Good luck trying to beat that wrap because you won't. Also, good luck explaining to your wife why you are offering rides to strange woman in known SW/drug hoods.

The best plan is to keep a look out for unmarked cars nearby with people (cops) in them in a 1 -2 block vacinity. There are always a few very nearby to pounce when you offer her a ride. Also, don't talk to them at all until they are in the car and you are pressing on the gas pedal. If they get in they are not a cop. However, if a cop sees her get in he may pull you over but usually in that case they only haul off the SW and not you. Unless you say something stuipid like admitting what you were doing.

As for other members of this board picking up nasty girls and nailing them, that's really their business and their decision. C'mon, this is an illegal and immoral hobby so you really have no place to critisize other's choices. You are a part of this hobby too. Just cause she looks good to you doesn't mean she's any cleaner or nicer than the nasty scab encrusted junkie stumbling down the street.

Like my sister always said, People in shit houses should throw shit!

[QUOTE=Mitsom]On 47th it was east of sacremento. On cicero it was around the north ave area. I don't want to get too specific but it's pretty much the usual spots.

I wonder if you would agree with what I said about getting caught (get the girl in the car and drive off before discussing cash arrangement and services, do "the test" first and etc.). These girls I saw, two of them I saw getting picked up and each time the guy sat in the car with them leaning in the window for a while, I guess discussing services, cash, etc. That seems crazy to me because too much chance a cop will drive by at that moment. Also that's exactly how these guys get busted in videos I have seen of stings. The two times that I have picked up girls it's like. Get in, let's go.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone on this board has gotten busted and just how it went down. I'm interested in knowing if anyone has gotten busted while following these simple steps. Can you get arrested, for example, if all you do is offer the girl a "ride"? I miss a lot of opportunities by being overly cautious because usually when I really consider going in the girl needs to be kinda hot and those are the ones where you're thinking. Nah, no way, too good to be true. Most of these skanks out there just aren't my cup of tea. Some of you guys are like, yeah she had a bunch of scabs and a terrible smell from her crotch. But I banged her anyway. Wtf?

Bbbuddy
07-09-09, 16:29
I agree wholeheartedly with mwm. I was on 47th around the popeyes and I was seeing a nice looking blonde with big tits hanging out. I never did see her get in any cars I would just see here go down a side street and then she would be back out on 47th. She had a motorola mobil that she was talking on the walkie talkie function with someone. I pulled up to the popeye's and she says, " do you want something." Luckily it was almost in a nasty tone, and I said, "No, do you want anything? " and she just kept walking. As for the just picking her up for a ride, this did happen to me in Melrose Park and the sheriff had already told this girl to go home. She did have a liter of pop and told me she lived in the 3 story hotel. He said "Don't insult me by lying to me, just get out of here." I was lucky because my registration had just expired and I didn't know. As for other towns I got cuffed in Harwood Heights and they had absolutely nothing on me. I was going to a place where they had already popped the girl from CL and were using her phone. I had done absolutely nothing to incrimninate myself besides be in the area. It didn't matter to these zealous cops they can impound your car, which in my case they did not, but if they do it costs you about $600, and whether you are guilty or innocent you must appear in court and they the first hearing is just to plea and then you come again and that is usually at $500 per hour so you are looking at $1000 just to clear yourself and there is still a record of the arrest for any prospective employer to find, unless you spend even more money to get it expunged. MWM's advice is pretty solid, but I got pulled over on 47th by two undercover cops for just going into rendevous and leaving and being a white guy in that neighborhood at 10 pm. Bottom line if the chicago Pd wants to pull you over bad enough they will make shit up.

Be aware.

Ed Wood
07-10-09, 13:26
I checked out things on 47th and cicero last night around 1am. There were a few girls out nothing worth picking up, a really big wsw near western. There was this lsw that looked good dressed in shorts and a no back top. I saw a few guys try to pick her up but she didn't bite, I wasn't really sure if she was a female when I took a good look at her. Anyone try her out ?
There seemed to be lots of guys cruising, maybe all the talk on here is getting more guys out there. It seems that lots of people read the board but don't post.

Ms Sunshyne
07-10-09, 19:50
My name is Miss Sunshyne and I'm visiting from las vegas and this is my first time in chicago since 07'. Last time I was out here there was alot of action around the "Tootsie Roll" track and 47th and I was thinking bout going out to 47th soon (due to the fact LE pretty much has the "Tootsie Roll' shut down). I was wondering if any of you have been on 47th lately and if you have how much activity is out there as far as hoes? How bad is LE right now? And What's changed out there? If any of you could answer these? 's it would help alot and then I'll be able to decide if I'll come out or just stick to CL/bck pg.

Thank you

Miss Sunshyne

Jimjamesx
07-10-09, 20:35
I checked out things on 47th and cicero last night around 1am. There were a few girls out nothing worth picking up, a really big wsw near western. There was this lsw that looked good dressed in shorts and a no back top. I saw a few guys try to pick her up but she didn't bite, I wasn't really sure if she was a female when I took a good look at her. Anyone try her out ?
There seemed to be lots of guys cruising, maybe all the talk on here is getting more guys out there. It seems that lots of people read the board but don't post.
I don't know what's with the big sws. I thought drug addicts are supposed to be skinny.

Gus Hogan
07-10-09, 22:30
I checked out things on 47th and cicero last night around 1am. There were a few girls out nothing worth picking up, a really big WSW near western. There was this LSW that looked good dressed in shorts and a no back top. I saw a few guys try to pick her up but she didn't bite, I wasn't really sure if she was a female when I took a good look at her. Anyone try her out?

There seemed to be lots of guys cruising, maybe all the talk on here is getting more guys out there. It seems that lots of people read the board but don't post.I travel in the area quite a bit on my way to (or from) Midway. I posted a report about a WSW a long while back. Most of the time I head that way, there is nothing worth a mention. Frankly I don't believe most of the reports. I am up and down Archer, Cicero, and 47th on a regular basis. Dry, dry, dry. I am sure I will be flamed and told I am wrong. So be it. Suffice to say, I know what I see, and that land is now a dessert.

Cleon
07-11-09, 02:50
Wow! Very very hot in those pics! I'll be looking for ya! When you out?

SomeDude
07-11-09, 08:22
Ms Sunshyne,

If you were in Fayetteville, NC you would have a place with me, ahycarumba you like fine. I bet you taste good too.............

Chicago Monger
07-11-09, 12:23
I did a run down to 47th. Around late evening I spooted a few. Three at 47 an Cicero. 2 bsw and 1 wsw. the wsw was blond with sweats. I little later I did see a larger blonde wsw in the ally just off 47 and Cicero. I didnt partake, maybe next time

Bbbuddy
07-11-09, 15:06
Gus we wouldn't ream you. Well, maybe some of the seniors would, who knows. The simple answer would be what times are you on 47, archer and cicero? I can attest that over the past month or so there has been enough activity on these streets, and there has also been some Uncle Leo sightings, so I would also caution Chicago Monger to watch out for a somewhat busty blonde who I saw on cicero who had a phone she was using like a walkie talkie, (most probably a sting). There was however a girl I ran into who called herself janine and she was about 5'9 brunette and a smoking bum and very good looking. Most of the time you will get some around there that are kinda worn, but there is also a young blonde that I used to see in shorts who I haven't seen in a while that hangs out by the overpass for the railroad on 47th, she was probably all of 20 years old.

Cobalt60
07-11-09, 19:29
Hey, since you guys have been talking about the 47th area. Anyone here know Nina? She's a WSW, about 5'4", kinda chubby, pretty face, mid 30s, Irish. Usually brown hair but sometimes dies it or wears a wig. Many years ago she was a dancer at Show of Shows, I think it was.

She also used to be around Cicero & Roosevelt as well.

Used to have digits but lost them!

Cleon
07-11-09, 23:27
Gosh!! Look at the cans on her!

Amazing! I hope to see her out!

Eboniman
07-12-09, 21:03
Almost two weeks ago (before the 4th) I was in chicago. Its been ages since I'd been there and had time enough to do some scouting. Quick check of the boards for track locations and off I went.

North on cicero and didn't see much. Few SW but nothing to write home about. Check roosevelt for awhile. I stop at the dunkin donuts (menard) for a beverage. This pretty long haired blonde walks up. The soldier dayum near busted my zipper. Called her a few times but she didn't respond. Looked but didn't come over. What was possibly her handler (also pictured) walked up and she was all over him. I just left it alone.

North on cicero again. Get to 5th and there were several fine azz SW. The mongers were circling like vultures. I laughed, thinking to myself, this is Wednesday? Anyway, the petite little thing I wanted got scooped up before I could make my move. Continue north on cicero. See a little something I liked at cicero and adams. Make the block. 20 year old BSW named April. She provided a good bjtc for.2. Mentally she seemed like her deck leaned a little too far to the left. She wasnt wierd or anything tho. I smelled weed so she may have just been high. Seems easy as heck to monger in chicago. In my town everyone has drive ways and theres not much street parking. Some but not like up north where most people park on the street. Pick a street, hop in the back (tinted windows) do your business and off you go. I mean what leo is going to go up and down random residential streets spot lighting cars?

While the making the block before I got back to April, I saw a shit ton of t-girls (if thats your thing) on madison between cicero and kenton. A few females were mixed in with the t-girls. After April, I checked out madison some more. Saw a chunky little thing with huge tits. I pulled into the station at kilbourn (I think) to wait for her. Here comes leo. Neither of them or I ever get out the car. Try to follow:

leo: you live around here?
me: no
leo: is that lady coming to your car?
me: where?
leo: right there. are you waiting on her?
me: (i pulled the "offended" card...lol) did you see me talking to her? did you see me talking to anybody? officer thats a prostitute. why would i be waiting on her? i just told you i wasnt from here. im about to get a soda (i know up north you guys say "pop") and find an address in my gps.
leo: oh yea which one?
me: wondering if there are any clubs in this area.

He assures me there none. I thank him for his help and doing a good job and they drive off. I laugh while I'm sure he was cursing. Yes he knew I was lieing but they had nothing. Since I'm on the radar now, figured I'd cross cicero and check out the other end of madison. Not much to see. Headed back east on madison towards cicero. There's a big mcdonalds at about 5001 madison (using statelite view on google maps). I was going to pull in then I see a fine ass hsw across lavergne. (I drive even slower because I want a good look to make sure it wasnt a t-girl) she was past the building with the blue roof but not quite to the driveway of grand motel (4901). A car was headed west and pulled into the drive of the motel. Not all the way tho. I mean the tail end on the car was still in traffic. The passenger was hanging out all the window calling to the female. I was thinking to myself, they're not suttle about it at all. Anybody familiar with the area knows the grand has really high brick walls almost like a compound of some sort. Anyway, me heading east and as I pass the driveway who's parked right there in the open (to the left of the drive if you pulled all the way in)? You guessed it. Uncle leo. The same one I talked to earlier. I liked to have busted a gut. Short of having dick in her mouth can you get more busted? If the guys in the car had pulled up 5 or 6 more feet they would have seen leo sitting there in a big ass marked suv. Only thing I'm thinking is if they didn't see leo, leo didn't see them. Even if so, leo for sure heard them. Hell, even I heard them.

Side note: nice azz trucks leo's driving these days. Anybody know what kind they are?

Figured its time to head home. Cicero at 5th I see one of the females from earlier. She changed clothes to black shorts and whitetop. Dayum that azz was fat. I talk to her but she swears I was leo. No action.

The next couple nights I checked other track areas I saw more of the same as this night. IMHO, street action is alive and well in chi-town.

Note: the two pictures of the big butt girl in the black dress were taken on north. Forget the cross street.

Al Melrose
07-13-09, 00:05
Chicago purchased a bunch of Tahoes for LEO. Thanks for the photos, that blond looks nice. I am hesitant to hit the streets, but I think my wallet is telling me that is the way to go.

Yupyup321
07-13-09, 01:21
I usually see escorts and not SW, because escorts seem to be a bit cleaner. I know the business their both in, but how wrong am I?

Ericdrumz
07-14-09, 07:50
Headed out and about around North & Cicero last night around 11pm...absolutely nada, save for the usual collection of scabbed junkies. Man, I miss Jessica. Flame me, but the chick was fun.

Flocktherest
07-14-09, 12:34
I usually see escorts and not SW, because escorts seem to be a bit cleaner. I know the business their both in, but how wrong am I? In opinion only. It seems the days of SW are numbered with the internet and websites containing explicit information everywhere you look. A girl on the street has to work with everyone harassing her. Go figure: A girl that can't afford a computer and figure out how to post something on CL must be spending her money on drugs. Is that the kind of girl you want. A girl on the street earns less and puts up with more danger than even one that does OC service and she can earn more in one hour than being out on the street for two hours. Like I said to start with everyone has an opinion and every one of them are different. Check out the websites, reviews, and threads. Follow the history of each one you are interested in and make sure they have been around for awhile. Most of all "be careful out there".

Jacktreehorn
07-15-09, 00:16
Headed out and about around North & Cicero last night around 11pm...absolutely nada, save for the usual collection of scabbed junkies. Man, I miss Jessica. Flame me, but the chick was fun.I was out on 47th from 12:30 till about 2am. It was jumping. Kept trying to snag the hot body latina working between Damen and California, but she is very cautious. I almost had her in the car once, and a monger who was looking for her came flying up and spooked her. I settled for a very good cbj from a redbone hotth with 4 foot long legs and Daisy Dukes on. There were at least six girls working between Cicero and Damen. 3 of them were hot.
two were passable, one was fugly.

Happy Hunting

Coolouforever
07-15-09, 10:38
Hey guys I live close to North Ave/Western and I drive past there literally almost everyday. I've noticed a HSW walking up and down North Ave by Rockwell almost everyday as well. She's got a tan complection and has long curly black or red hair. She also look's like she's a prego or she's got a fat gut. I'm tempted to tyr her out but does anyone have any info on her and what she provides and charges? PM me guys thanks!

Luke Appling
07-15-09, 12:10
Hi guys,

I'm a MP guy, but I drive around a lot and thought I'd through out a tip to you SW chasers.

As MOST of you know, Wicker Park is pretty dead these days, seeing that the neighborhood is nice now and heavily patrolled.

However, a few times over the last month I have noticed that the action in that area has moved to Western Ave. and a little further south, in the industrial area between Madison and Grand.

There is a blond, decent looking WSW that walks up and down Western and among the indistrial buildings. Keep an eye out for her but watch out for LE, which cruises the area a lot.

However, this seems like a logical place for the action to move to, and for the police to turn a blind eye, since there will be no neighbors complaining about the activity.

IcedOut
07-15-09, 12:18
Hey guys I live close to North Ave/Western and I drive past there literally almost everyday. I've noticed a HSW walking up and down North Ave by Rockwell almost everyday as well. She's got a tan complection and has long curly black or red hair. She also look's like she's a prego or she's got a fat gut. I'm tempted to tyr her out but does anyone have any info on her and what she provides and charges? PM me guys thanks!Yea I saw her yesterday at about noon time. Pulled onto rockwell and told her to meet me buy the walgreens. Did the deed in an indoor secret location of mine cbj for a jackson. Skills weren't great but afterall it was a cbj. She was nice and sweet tho. After she left first and when I saw her outside she was giving the money I gave her to a gentleman on a bicycle.

Ed Wood
07-16-09, 15:55
I was out last night and the night before. There were a pretty fair amount of girls out, sometime they thinned out but I think the demand outweighs the supply. You see like 3 cars trying to pick up the nice SWers when they appear. I had two girls one on 47th and one on north ask for a Franklin to do the deed, half of that for just a bj, who's paying these prices ? They seem to get picked up eventually.

Jacktreehorn
07-16-09, 17:30
I was out last night and the night before. There were a pretty fair amount of girls out, sometime they thinned out but I think the demand outweighs the supply. You see like 3 cars trying to pick up the nice SWers when they appear. I had two girls one on 47th and one on north ask for a Franklin to do the deed, half of that for just a bj, who's paying these prices ? They seem to get picked up eventually.Drunken sex addicts.

Rajput Singh
07-16-09, 20:24
Maybe its my bad luck. I was out Tuesday afternoon around 2pm I went from Cicero and Madison all the way down to 47th and I got nothing. Saw a few uglies but didn't look back.

Bbbuddy
07-16-09, 22:56
I posted awhile back about an encounter with a girl named Janine. It was $100 for FS for 30 minutes and I tell you for a SW this girl was as good looking as anything I have seen on CL and she didn't seem to be a crack head as she was clean and not real jumpy. She was about 5'9 with brunette hair and nice ass. I would rather pay a little more for a good looking woman then $40 for some jittery crackhead or chick with scabs and needle marks as some posts her have described. There was a big titted black chick on Cicero trying to ask those high rates and I said, don't trip over the curb when you get out.

Midwest Roam
07-17-09, 10:43
I cruised 47th, archer to cicero a couple times this morning around 8, no one was out. Probably a bad time since I saw a few school crossing guards.

Headed up Cicero to check out 16th-Kostner-Roosevelt. Saw a fine ass of a woman bending over to pick up something in the railroad under pass. Circle around a few times to try to see if she was working. It was hard to see in the darkness of the underpass, especially since my eyes were used to the bright sunshine a few seconds ago. As far as I can tell it appeared to be a fairly attractive black lady. She had shoulder length hair and had tight jeans on. She stayed in the underpass, never came out into the light. I did make eye contact the last pass but she didn't give any indication of being a SW. Maybe a homeless gal? Anyone else seen her?

Shabado
07-18-09, 08:20
Checked out North Ave and 47th last night. Saw a decent amount of SWs out and about. Picked up a WSW named Crystal off 47th near Cicero around l10pm. She was a bigger gal but had the heaviest tits I've ever seen. Drove to a spot and settled on $.30 for BBBJCIM. One of the best I've gotten in a long time. Sloppy DT and took direction well.

Bbbuddy
07-18-09, 13:47
The girl with the huge titties was the same one who posted in the escort postings no reviews. She was going by Cheyenne in the post, and if she had some hefty titties it is definetely her. She probably went by Crystal so as not to compromise her pricing on the site, but it was pretty reasonable for incall at $100/half.

Cleon
07-18-09, 14:00
I'd love to run into this one! Heavy tits are my thing!

Digits?

Krackerjack
07-18-09, 19:15
Drove down North all the way past Western to Cicero, didnt see a thing, Went south on Cicero looking to get on 290 and there under the bridge, saw around 7 SWs all all in the corner, This is past midnight. There were a cpl of WSW who got scooped up immediately. Did see the the ones whose pics were posted here.

Drove all the way to 47 and got back on Pulaski. No luck at all. I guess i was looking at the wrong places. yesterday was a bad nt.

Shabado
07-18-09, 20:42
I'd love to run into this one! Heavy tits are my thing!

Digits?Sorry, no digits.

Shabado
07-18-09, 20:43
The girl with the huge titties was the same one who posted in the escort postings no reviews. She was going by Cheyenne in the post, and if she had some hefty titties it is definetely her. She probably went by Crystal so as not to compromise her pricing on the site, but it was pretty reasonable for incall at $100/half.Are you talking about Ms Sunshine? It might be her but its hard to tell. She told me she had no phone but maybe she just didn't want someone calling asking her for street rate.

Ed Wood
07-20-09, 04:28
I took a a cruise down Cicero and 47th on Saturday(or Sunday morning) around 3am not to much out but a few of the usual suspects. Seemed like a lot of guys were out trolling. I did see a latina, a black girl and a guy standing at the bus stop across from the Marathon, I'm not sure they were swer's. Then I saw a gorgeous latina or mixed girl sitting on the bench by the Starbucks, this girl was a 10, I wasn't sure she was working I pulled around the block and she was gone. Anyone see this beauty, or pick her up ? Ended up heading home without anything.

Perdip
07-20-09, 17:02
Ok gents,

Those of you who have read my reviews know that I provide good details, so here goes :

Was at the Walgreens on Cicero and Fullerton trying to get an appt with the girl on BP listed at that locations. (Screaming hot). But she never picked up and I figured she probably wasn't the girl in the pic anyway. So I started heading East on Fullerton towards I-90 to head back to the office. On my way, right around Pulaski and Fullerton, one block over, I spotted a cute little blond sitting with a dopey looking street rat of a guy at a store front. I thought she was a little too outta his league. I turned around, came back and parked right in front of them. She gave me a look, I nodded, and she came over. She asked what was up, I moved the stuff outta my passenger seat into the back seat, and she ask if I wanted a BJ. I said how much, she said .3. Dopey guy didn't even look, so he was being pretty cool....

Sarah (the young lady) got in and we drove to an alley. I was absolutely floored by the following :

She was YOUNG. I'm not into illegal age girls at all, but I'd be suprised if she was over 19. I'm certain she wasn't under 18...but I can assure you this girl wasn't even in her 20's. Her face had no patch marks or scars or sores...and even her make up was very tasteful and light. She wasn't overly made up or anything. She was quite pretty and cute, and even had a few freckles. She was a little flighty, but not strangely so...typical of a college age girl I would say. I want to stress that she was a REALLY sweet natured girl. Polite, social, and a real sweet-heart.

She takes me to an alley, where I ask how much FS is, she said .6. I told her all I have is .5, but I wanted a BJ warm up. She said no problem. We got into the back seat....She started with an HJ, then graduated to CBJ while I played with the goods. During the BJ, she got into it and started to shove my unit all the say down. I'm rather long, so it was quite fun. Then it was FS time. She asked how I wanted to do it, I told her and she got to it. When I finished, she didn't dismount right away. She pushed firmly on me and shook her hips a little for a few minutes...she gave an awkward shudder and a quiet gasp. I think she got off...but I didn't ask.

Anywho that's what happened. Here's the details on her :

WSW, avg. height or maybe a tick taller, blonde with fair skin. Very young. Very clean. NO stink. NO scars or stretch marks. Nice skin. Especially attractive, SW not withstanding. Very pretty face, very nice body. Shaved down under. boobs were B-cup ish. Soft without being saggy. Ass was nice, legs nice. She was eager to please and enjoyed it was well. Seriously a gem. The following is an overall scale, NOT an SW scale.

Face - 8.5 - Cute, pure and fair, a only slight freckles.

Body - 8 - thin, decent curve, no damage or marks whatsoever, and shaved.

Attitude - 9 - Eager to please, enjoyed being with me.

She didn't look, act, or smell like an SW. She is either VERY new to this or she's invincible to the toll working takes on a girl. I want to emphasize how much it was like being with a regular attractive 19 y/o girl. (I'm not much older, so I'm not a cradle-robber)

Anywho, I asked her if I could share my experiences on a forum and maybe send some biz her way. She said that'd be great. VERY much a diamond in the rough, guys. She'll be around for a while. I've paid 4x as much and gotten less than 1/4 the pleasure anywhere else.

Fresh, attractive, sweet-natured, and .5 with CBJ and FS. I will definitely repeat on a consistent basis for as long as she's around. Seniors PM for digits. I'm being protective of this one, so if you haven't contributed than please forgive me for not providing.

Bbbuddy
07-20-09, 17:32
Yeah I meant Sunshyne, here phone is in the post it is a 702 prefix.

Perdip
07-20-09, 17:48
By the way, this report below was for an event that transpired at about 2pm today.

BigTimeLoser
07-20-09, 20:22
Ok gents,

Those of you who have read my reviews know that I provide good details, so here goes :

Was at the Walgreens on Cicero and Fullerton trying to get an appt with the girl on BP listed at that locations. (Screaming hot).

What time was she out at? Did she mention if this was her normal time/area? And thanks again for the great report on this one.

BTL

Perdip
07-21-09, 09:34
What time was she out at? Did she mention if this was her normal time/area? And thanks again for the great report on this one.

BTLI saw her around 2pm. Didn't' get her standard hours. I should've got a pic, too. Maybe when I see her next.

OldAndInTheWay
07-21-09, 16:36
Nice girl, going through a rough patch. She's ok by me, maybe a little rough around the edges. No numbers, around the starbucxks at 47th and cicero (east of cicero). Price negotiable. Bb

Babeefacexxx
07-21-09, 16:51
No Crystal an Ms Sunshyne are definately not the same people.

I've been with Crystal around 6 months ago and she was skinnier back then. I did run into her sat. night and she appeared to put on some weight and she does have some big titties.

Ms Sunshyne told me she wasnt coming out on 47th and she is younger than Crystal. So I beleive they are two different people.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-21-09, 19:52
Nice girl, going through a rough patch. She's ok by me, maybe a little rough around the edges. No numbers, around the starbucxks at 47th and cicero (east of cicero). Price negotiable. BbOld&InThe Way - when you say BB - do you mean BBFS?? I haven't nothing against it - I am just curious

Mj138
07-22-09, 11:01
Bored last night, I cruised North Ave, started at Western Ave and headed west. I saw NOTHING. Not one SW for miles, things are dead. Sure it was a Tuesday, but I was surprised by the total lack of options. Zero

Jimjamesx
07-22-09, 11:41
Bored last night, I cruised North Ave, started at Western Ave and headed west. I saw NOTHING. Not one SW for miles, things are dead. Sure it was a Tuesday, but I was surprised by the total lack of options. Zero
There was some action on cicero between archer and 47th. There was a bsw in a mini-skirt and a wsw blonde, skinny, black tank top and short shorts.

BackRub
07-22-09, 18:21
Fellas,

The city has its finest cleaning up the area between cicero/47th and western/47th so do yourself a favor and stay away. They bust more guys in that area than anywhere else in Chicago, including North avenue. If you must shop there, find somebody you trust and stick with them. Meet em somewhere away from the action and the cops will leave you alone. They don't want you doing the dirty in their patrol area.

Dagnazty
07-22-09, 18:39
Cruized the and ave area on Sun. Best action was around Pski and Chi. Saw 2 younger hsw's. Both had nice asses and neither looked cracked out. The first was on Chi, wasn't sure but she kept on showing up. Not an easy pick up so I was not able to partake. The second was later in the day, tried to swing around but by the time I got there she was connecting with someone else. Both were hot, keep your eyes out.

Perdip
07-23-09, 09:29
Fellas,

The city has its finest cleaning up the area between cicero/47th and western/47th so do yourself a favor and stay away. They bust more guys in that area than anywhere else in Chicago, including North avenue. If you must shop there, find somebody you trust and stick with them. Meet em somewhere away from the action and the cops will leave you alone. They don't want you doing the dirty in their patrol area.Thanks for the heads-up BR.

I sometimes cruise there when I have the chance. I haven't picked anyone up there, but I think I'll steer clear for a while.

Self Hi5
07-23-09, 12:36
What time???

Ed Wood
07-23-09, 16:14
Found a nice skinny wsw on Cicero last night around 230 between Diversey and Belmont real good score. She said shes out most nights around then. Drove back on Pulaski and had to take a piss so I puled around into a alley and saw a lsw on Diversey walking towards Pulaski she was a little chunky and not really my type so I wasn't going to hit that. As I pulled back onto Pulaski heading south I saw a leo tahoe had a guy pulled over with that same lsw, I don't think she was a decoy just the guy had pulled over to pick her up at a bad time, with the leo behind him. I hope it wasn't anyone on here.

I hear they're trying to clean up North like someone had posted about 47th,(the aldermen had a meeting about this with the leos) so it seems like the swers are moving to diffrent places.

Perdip
07-23-09, 17:02
I cruised down 47th. from Cicero to Western, even a little farther, and didn't see a single thing. It was 1pm, and I don't know if that's a bad time to try. That's the only spot I've seen be consistent based on the reports of the forum.

Perdip
07-23-09, 17:48
Did a cruise down 47th from Cicero to Western. Nada. Uncle seems to have scared them into moving elsewhere as others have posted.

I also read some posts about CPD being able to bust a guy, impound his car, and essentially stick him good when no solicitation was made. Is this accurate? The rules say to discuss nothing with an SW that is at your window other than to offer a ride, which is legal. Yet I've read posts that say CPD will bust you for offering a ride and tell you what you said (they'd be making it up), and you're toast.

Is there a safe method with which we can pick up SW's and remain protected from a sting?

I've grown tired of AMPs and Asian apartments (enjoyed it just fine, just a little burned out on it) and like the idea of spending a very little and getting what I want. And the variety of having LSW, WSW, ASW, and BSW makes the hunt a little more interesting.

But I don't want to fall prey to LEO. Other than the mongering rules, which I have read a few times, are there any other things we can do to ensure our safety from Uncle? Is it 100% accurate that Chicago Leo's decoy WILL NOT get into a car?

Cronic 420
07-23-09, 20:39
Anyone heard of a BSW called moo moo on Cicero, looks kinda manly anyone know what she/he is?

Chadwick
07-23-09, 20:49
Had a delivery in Chicago yesterday and decided to "take the long way back", cruised down Madison from Western to Cicero. It was around 11:30-12 noon or so, first on I seen was a bsw at the corner of Madison and Wasthenaw, she was decent and blatantly waved me down. Next sighting was near Madison and Albany always seem to see on around here, another near Madison and Hamlin that was decent. Once I get to Kenton I usually go north to Washington, seen one here, couldn't tell if she was a hsw or wsw? This is a real hotspot,and people had said before that I was Leo for telling people to try here but it is a cant-miss spot.If you look on Clearpath, sure you see people getting busted here,you know why? Cause there is always some action around there! Anyway from Kenton I head back east to Kostner. I always check the alley 50% of the time you will see a girl there. I head back south on Kostner to Madison, west on Madison to Kenton and this time I go south, I usually check out the streets between Madison and Jackson, from Kenton to Kildare. Then I go back and loop this concentrated area a few times. Seen another wsw on Kenton and two bsw on Kilbourn, and a bsw with a monger in a pick-up truck, getting dropped of by Kenton and that alley I was talking about. If you do see something you like and pick her up there is a relatively safe spot to park near Lake and Kilbourn, its a run down old industrial area. Safe hunting!

Chadwick
07-23-09, 21:05
Cruised down Madison again today around 10am, alot more action,both sw's and Leo. First on was a beat up wsw at Madison and California. Bruising on arm couldnt tell if it was from getting beat up of needles. Saw three near Madison and Albany one wsw and two bsw, next one was near Madison and Homan. Didn't see the next one till Kilbourn. Kenton north and south were hot today, I counted at least five on Kenton,one of which was pretty hot, she was at the corner of Kenton and Washington.I forgot to mention in the post about yesterday, I thought I seen a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of Dearbourn Wholesale Grocers possibly watching the corner of north Kenton and Madison. But as I said in the previous post this is a real hotspot and I'm sure our uncle is aware of it too! Like I said an unusual amount of leo out today usually you don't see much activity on Madison. Used to see alot on Cicero between Madison and 290 but nothing in along time.However I think I read a post about someone seeing some t-girls in the area,I can confirm that as I was turning south onto Cicero from Madison one day there were about five of them right there, some of the guys were fucking with them. So make sure you check out the equipment before you do anything even a hj,unless your into t-girls,I'd hate to read about a fellow monger getting a service and finding out afterwards about their gender and beating up or in an extreme case killing one of them!

Ed Wood
07-24-09, 05:57
Saw some real nice bswers near cicero and 290, one mixed sw that I almost picked up but I was looking for a lsw who I found on north. Real nice, a good time was had by all. Leo was out in force took a while to find a good spot. I saw someone getting they're truck seached near Pulaski and North, looked like he was picking someone up and got popped. I took a roll down 47th around 330 and saw that same lsw in a black mini dress and hoop earrings, I think its a he/she but her/his thighs look like womens thighs with cellulite which has me wondering. Someone let me know if they've hit that. Stay safe.

Iceman007
07-25-09, 02:35
I was traveling thru on my way home and just as the rain was starting there was a WSW brunette who was walking along Cicero then turned down 49th going west. She went to one guy in a truck and leaned in thru the window and I am thinking sting time. However I did not see anyone sitting around either. So he takes off and I circled the block and then she comes to me and hops in the passenger side. I am starting to drive off and she says lets discuss the prices before we leave. Right then and there I am thinking sting but she did get in. The key was she also had a phone in her hand and she said she was talking to her boyfriend.

Now we did drive off and no one was tailing me. She let me feel her bare breast so that should take the cop out of the picture but I did not like the phone thing. Then she says we are getting out of her comfort zone. So I say I will turn around and drop her off. Eventually I did find out for a BJ she wanted 70. I actually laughed and did not even want to know what FS would have been. So I just dropped her back off and left.

By the way... this girl was a solid 9 out of a scale of 10 in the looks department. I mean she was indeed hot.

Bbbuddy
07-25-09, 13:32
That was probably a girl I picked up a few weeks ago. I think she said her name was janine. She is about 5'7 brunette with about B cups and a smokin ass. I took her to the sportsmans. She was quoting $130 FS but I told her $100, and as I told this before many of you balked at that, however, as I said she was as hot as anything I have seen on CL. She was worth it, had a smokin hot ass.

Shabado
07-25-09, 21:06
Took a stroll down North Ave around 4pm on Wed. Saw a parade of SW. A pair of HSW by the Walgreen on Western. A few more HSWs on North near Pulaski. And another pair on Cicero & North. Wound up picking up a 19yo blonde WSW named Samantha. She was tall and had a pouchy stomach. Said she had lost a bunch of weight. Seemed to have some sort of speech impediment or thick accent. She gave a decent BBBJ for $.2. Overall not bad.

Shabado
07-25-09, 21:09
That was probably a girl I picked up a few weeks ago. I think she said her name was janine. She is about 5'7 brunette with about B cups and a smokin ass. I took her to the sportsmans. She was quoting $130 FS but I told her $100, and as I told this before many of you balked at that, however, as I said she was as hot as anything I have seen on CL. She was worth it, had a smokin hot ass.Where and what is the sportsman? Are there any motels near North or 47th St that would be a good place to take someone when the car just doesn't do it?

Bbbuddy
07-27-09, 00:37
It's a hotel on Cicero just south of 47th.

Oddjob
07-27-09, 07:22
It's a hotel on Cicero just south of 47th.
North of 47th, 4501 to be exact.

Ronnie B
07-27-09, 10:52
Saw Angel, Anjelic or whatever something like that.

Cruised down North Ave. Between 11pm and 1am. Block fest was wrapping up, so if there were any SW they would be mixed in with regular folks.

Drove further West then South down Pulaski. Some SW on Pulaski but I was afraid I had caught something by just looking at them.

Went back down on North. Under the bridge east of Pulaski on North out pops a cute looking.- LSW.

Do the usual drive around several times, others looking. I pull into the side street, she hops right in without negotiating. I like that already.

Then she says "grab my tit to show me you are not a cop". Holy smokes what a tit it was! Not only did I prove that I was not a cop, but I also proved that I could just about shoot a premature one as well.

She offers.30 for translated BJ or.40 for untranslated BJ, but not CIM. Man she is hot, and her face is model material.- 9.5/10.0.

I go for the.40 but I tell her I want to stand, so we need a place. She says it will be more.-- hmmm I pause. It will be. Drum roll. 0.10 for a room.

WTF? Why not?

We go there, it is typical, no furniture just mattresses on the floor, but whole flat is recently remodeled.

She is really nice, pleasant, etc. As she warns me about "mixed".- err racially mixed people around in the neighborhood. No problem for me. I can't picture her nationality.- she says Puerto Rican and Polish. What a combo.

I offer 0.50 to go slow. She start and I'm trying to feel her boobs and they are plain awesome. A 10/10 for boobs. My style: D size, natural, big dark brown nipples, and they have to be soft. Hers are right at the stage where they will be sagging in a year or two, but still stand upright. So so awesome.

Her technigue is so-so. I'm rather big and she doesn't even attempt to go down 1/4 of the way. Just the head and hand action on the shaft. Then she starts rushing me, telling me only another 5 minutes.

I don't care because she is so hot. So, I get lost in the moment and I offer.10 more because I am taking so long and I want her top completely off, and me sitting down so I can fondle. She agrees, but starts rushing me again.

I am in pure heaven. When her top comes off, I can finally see them bobble around and they are just perfect. She has a stripper body, lean, no fat, and a few small tats. Her tits are perfect. The nipples are sticking out.

I fondle and get more service, but she is rushing me. Ok baby take it easy, you are getting more than you asked for. I start feeling her but and thighs (she is kneeling over the top of me) so I have full access to tits, thighs, and butt. I am beginning to feel like there might be something magical in her pants.

She is complaining about the time again, telling me she does not live her, does not know the people, etc.

I offer another 0.20 for her to drop trou and shut up about the time. She accepts, stands up and shyly pulls down her pants.

Holy Toledo.- I would rate her entire body with boobs to be a 9.5/10 on a STRIPPER scale. Again, it's my type of body.

About 5'10", Puerto Rican skin, Puerto Rican nipples, ummm European D boobs, flat flat flat stomach (not a single bumb), thin thighs but still soft meat on them, her butt is no cellulite, thin, no fat, but not all muscular. Still soft. Her pubes are almost trimmed off (razor stuble as I learned in a bit) and just the smallest tuft of hair. Her lips on her V-Jay full and meaty.

She bends over and continue. I am nearly passed out in awe that not only is she this smoking hot.- I have not seen a stripper look this good.- but her head is bobbing up and down and I am fondling her butt, her thighs, and her lips. She tells me not to insert fingers and I comply, but I am able to pull, kneed, and otherwise play with those lips.

Even though her technique is probably only a 4-5, the whole atmosphere puts me over the edge and I unload a HUGE load, warning her about 1 second before it comes. She does a really weird thing and withdraws but then doesn't really hand finish, but puts a towel over it and it kind of finishes itself. Anoyone elese and I would be pissed. But she is so hot that my little tools still unloads and keeps unloading by itself.

We start dressing and she says "see you again" and I tell her "you want the honest opinion". "Yes". I explain that she is smoking hot, unbelievable body, but her technique needs work and she has to drop the "hurry up routine". If she changes that I will see her again (so I say).

In the back of my mind I am already planning on seeing her.

She really seems like she is just starting out, based on her technique, her finishing style, etc. So, of course, no digits. Dang it.

So, I'll keep hunting on North or visit her house, which might be scary walking in by myself and saying to the doorman "ugghhhh I'd like some."

On the street when I saw her she had orange halter top, and loose baggy black pants with narrow legs.

I will try one more time to get a technique out of her or maybe FS.-- that would make my dreams come true.

Runner16
07-28-09, 02:07
Cruised down North Ave east of Kimball and I spotted a young looking LSW, drove around the block & parked in a side street. She walks towards my car and I get a closer look of her: cute face, clean, young. I'm sold!!! Too bad she wouldn't get in the car and kept asking "What do you want?? What do you want??" I decided not to let the little head do the thinking & call the night.

BTW she had a hip-hop look

Ronnie B
07-28-09, 13:22
Cruised down North Ave east of Kimball and I spotted a young looking LSW, drove around the block & parked in a side street. She walks towards my car and I get a closer look of her: cute face, clean, young. I'm sold!!! Too bad she wouldn't get in the car and kept asking "What do you want?? What do you want??" I decided not to let the little head do the thinking & call the night.

BTW she had a hip-hop lookMay have been Angel / Angelic.

Her house is near there.

Ronnie B
07-28-09, 16:08

BTW she had a hip-hop lookSounds like the one I met --- was her front HUGE and small tat on right one I believe ?

She just jumped in for me, no questions.

Cubiche
07-29-09, 02:55
[QUOTE=Ronnie B]Saw Angel, Anjelic or whatever something like that.

About 5'10", Puerto Rican skin, Puerto Rican nipples, ummm European D boobs, flat flat flat stomach (not a single bumb), thin thighs but still soft meat on them, her butt is no cellulite, thin, no fat, but not all muscular. Still soft. Her pubes are almost trimmed off (razor stuble as I learned in a bit) and just the smallest tuft of hair. Her lips on her V-Jay full and meaty.

Cruised down North Ave east of Kimball and I spotted a young looking LSW, drove around the block & parked in a side street. She walks towards my car and I get a closer look of her: cute face, clean, young. I'm sold!!! Too bad she wouldn't get in the car and kept asking "What do you want?? What do you want??"

7/27 Going home 10:30 pm saw the "young looking LSW." She was lifting her white t-shirt flashing somebody. Was going to pull over but LEO came around the corner and stopped her. I left and when a came back 10 mins later she was gone. This girl was about 5'2'" with a healthy chest. No way was she 5'10. Was that a typo or do we have two new targets?

Lkg For Bbbj
07-29-09, 07:24

Cruised down North Ave east of Kimball and I spotted a young looking LSW, drove around the block & parked in a side street. She walks towards my car and I get a closer look of her: cute face, clean, young. I'm sold!!! Too bad she wouldn't get in the car and kept asking "What do you want?? What do you want??"

7/27 Going home 10:30 pm saw the "young looking LSW." She was lifting her white t-shirt flashing somebody. Was going to pull over but LEO came around the corner and stopped her. I left and when a came back 10 mins later she was gone. This girl was about 5'2'" with a healthy chest. No way was she 5'10. Was that a typo or do we have two new targets?Cubiche?

Is this famous Cubiche of ISG Forum?

Ronnie B
07-29-09, 10:43

7/27 Going home 10:30 pm saw the "young looking LSW." She was lifting her white t-shirt flashing somebody. Was going to pull over but LEO came around the corner and stopped her. I left and when a came back 10 mins later she was gone. This girl was about 5'2'" with a healthy chest. No way was she 5'10. Was that a typo or do we have two new targets?Maybe I got her height mixed up -- I don't remember much about that because she was on her knees for 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 she was kneeling over me.

Features:
1. Very young - 23 year old
2. Shoulder length black hair
3. Gorgeous face -- Puerto Rican mixed with Polish
4. Small beauty mark on her left side of face right above her lip
5. D to DD TaTa's --- soft and supple NOT fake looking
6. Small tat on right (her right, your left) boob
7. 12 pack abs (twice as nice as 6 pack)
8. Skinny butt -- no cellulite but not all muscle

Oh yeah -- tell Uncle LEO to leave her alone for a few more days -- I want another ride!

Chadwick
07-29-09, 14:25
Had a delivery on the north-side todayat Wilson and Kenmore, drove around the area a little, it was about 10am. I have never cruised around up in that area before but it looks like it could have real potential. Cruised from Sheridan north to Wilson, west to Broadway, north to Lawrence, then back south on Sheridan, mad this loop a couple of time. Actually seen a BSW near the corner of Wilson and Broadway gave me "the look" and tried to wave me down, she was pretty decent looking too, but uncle leo was out in force. Does anyone have any info on this area? After cruising this area for about 20 mins. Decided to head south on Western to Madison seen the first one around Madison and Francisco, she was a nice looking BSW she was on Madison across Francisco from the liquor store. This seems like a popular area, saw another BSW around Madison and Hamlin on the side of the street that backs to Garfield Park. Didn't see the next one till Madison and Kilbourn but she was hot, by far one of the best looking BSW I have seen in the area. Went to circle the block, went south on Kenton were I saw two more BSW one of which was pretty old and of the bigger variety. Went east on Adams back to Kilbourn seen another BSW on Kilbourn headed back to Madison looking for the hot one. When I got back there she was gone, took Madison back to Kenton and went north to Washington, east on Washington saw two more near Washington and Kilbourn. Did not seen any activity from uncle leo on Madison today but as always quite a few BSW.

Cubiche
07-29-09, 17:32
[QUOTE=Cubiche]Cubiche?

Is this famous Cubiche of ISG Forum?

I don't know about the famous part but I am a member of ISG.

Member #2764
07-29-09, 19:33
Cruised down cicero last night around 12:15am there were Sw out in full force. I saw about 7 sw around 290, 5 BSW and 2 WSW. did a drive around and out pops uncle leo. I enjoyed the sites but didnt risk the second drive 3rd drive around.

Runner16
07-30-09, 10:39
I dont think it's the same girl:

Features:
1. Very young - 20 to 21 yrs old at the most
2. Hair was up w/ pony tail
3. Beautiful face
4. Definitely not D tata's
5. Full body but not skinny or six pack
6. Had a nice ass (that's why I stopped!)

Safe hunting!

[QUOTE=Cubiche]Maybe I got her height mixed up -- I don't remember much about that because she was on her knees for 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 she was kneeling over me.

Features:
1. Very young - 23 year old
2. Shoulder length black hair
3. Gorgeous face -- Puerto Rican mixed with Polish
4. Small beauty mark on her left side of face right above her lip
5. D to DD TaTa's --- soft and supple NOT fake looking
6. Small tat on right (her right, your left) boob
7. 12 pack abs (twice as nice as 6 pack)
8. Skinny butt -- no cellulite but not all muscle

Oh yeah -- tell Uncle LEO to leave her alone for a few more days -- I want another ride!

OldAndInTheWay
07-30-09, 12:10
New girl, name: perfect, small frame, Chinese japanese mix, 20 y. O. Short dark hair. A round figure, but perfect tits, and nice attitude.

6-7 on the looks scale.

4-5 on the skills in the BJ skills scale.

9- on the bb FS scale, even a little reciprocity on the enjoyment scale.

Although not perfect, she was a 7-8 overall.

Look at 51st west of cicero (down from popeyes).

50.0 f/s.

OldAndInTheWay
07-30-09, 12:25
Jolene is a nice littlre crack addict on cicero around division.

Small, petite, nice body, very short blond hair. too energetic due to the crack, but still pretty nice.

60.00 f/s.

Ed Wood
07-30-09, 23:36
I found Monica a wsw polish, on Cicero near Fullerton, on Tuesday night. Nice tight box, good attitude about a 7-8 in looks. Got digits only for regular posters.

Chimonger
08-01-09, 00:01
Went for a drive on Cicero tonight at around 8pm, right by Division and Cicero I saw Connie. A young either W or H SW. He sounded a little hispanic but super light. She was probably in her early 20's, nice rack, clean, didn't look beat up. She was wearing jean skirts, slippers and a tank top. Really cute. I'm new to Chicago so don't know what the standard SW looks like here but she looked like a normal college gal. She was walking down Cicero south of Division and I just pulled up and asked if she needed a ride. She said she was looking to make some money and I said hop in and she did. Not sure if that was safe and how tight the LEO's are here. I just wanted a BJ and she said she'd give it to me while driving but I preferred we stop so we just went around the block off Division. BTW. It felt really shady around there. Is this a bad area? I was in a nice BMW. Can I get shot or mugged around there? She was a bit rushed with the BJ but let me grab her nice b's and so I was happy. A great find. If I wasn't so nervous I would have gotten FS in the back of the car.

Chrisj321
08-01-09, 10:51
BTW. It felt really shady around there. Is this a bad area? I was in a nice BMW. Can I get shot or mugged around there? ....If I wasn't so nervous I would have gotten FS in the back of the car.Believe it or not you can get shot or mugged ANYWHERE that you're not the only person there. But to address your concerns, are SWs generally known to hang out in the safest, most well patrolled areas? Maybe you should get into MPs or high class escorts so you and your Beamer will be safe.

Chimonger
08-01-09, 13:40
Thanks. I know mps or hce are probably better but SW's are more exciting. I guess you always risk getting mugged or shot but is division and cicero a particularly bad neighborhood? Please pm if you know of "safer" areas.

Believe it or not you can get shot or mugged ANYWHERE that you're not the only person there. But to address your concerns, are SWs generally known to hang out in the safest, most well patrolled areas? Maybe you should get into MPs or high class escorts so you and your Beamer will be safe.