PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Westside10
08-19-13, 21:50
Lately from Irving to Chicago haven't been seen nothing good and when I do I go around the block come back she's gone what the f*. I'm tired of the old man in the Lincoln pulling up and grab her I've seen him twice already this summer or maybe I just got to move faster or maybe I got to make the sacrifice of gas and go to the fo7 I've heard some good things about that strip I've heard of the Lawrence strip but I have never ever had any luck up there never in the past few years that I've been doing this I could even count the number of dates I have per year it's embarrassing but then again I don't get just any monger off the street. Best of luck to you all.

Vick123
08-20-13, 02:22
Decided to take a drive tonight and see if there was anything out there. A few here and there but DEAD overall. And what there was, was not worth pulling over for.

What I did see ALOT of was LEO. WOW they were out in full force I couldn't believe how many there were. I mean EVERYWHERE, this is the most I have seen in a long time. They had a car pulled over every few streets. Everywhere I looked there was more LEO. It was unreal. I'm surprised I took a few laps still but at the end there was nothing.

This sucks, nothing out there and the summer is about to end. And with all the LEO, I think it is time to take a break

Ron M
08-20-13, 03:40
Decided to take a drive tonight and see if there was anything out there. A few here and there but DEAD overall. And what there was, was not worth pulling over for.

What I did see ALOT of was LEO. WOW they were out in full force I couldn't believe how many there were. I mean EVERYWHERE, this is the most I have seen in a long time. They had a car pulled over every few streets. Everywhere I looked there was more LEO. It was unreal. I'm surprised I took a few laps still but at the end there was nothing.

This sucks, nothing out there and the summer is about to end. And with all the LEO, I think it is time to take a breakInstead of taking a Break, find a Reliable Provider. No worries about LEO and the Fun never ends. Take a permanent Break from SWs. They're not worth the Drama and Hassles.

Davidonecall
08-20-13, 05:05

This sucks, nothing out there and the summer is about to end. And with all the LEO, I think it is time to take a breakI was just looking but not thinking of picking anyone. Lots of leo out. I mean county, and local. There most be an all out to stop this. I just looked and went home let be careful out there.

Pmoy1
08-20-13, 16:31
I was just driving around and decided to get something to drink. When I came out the parking lot was full with your local uncle. This was around 127th and Ashland. Be careful guys. I think they are setting up something big. Sorry I have not proof, but if you guys know the area you will understand why they are there. Everyone stay safe and take care of yourself.

Letme
08-21-13, 10:02
Not much out there when it comes to SW but there are a few providers around there area that you could check out.Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like a plan.

ChiTownGuy76
08-21-13, 14:59
Took a stroll to 47 all the way from Irv and all I saw was uncle. They also had something going on CIC and Aug. I do miss the good ole days. There use to be a lot of action 10 years ago. I guess picking on SW and the johns pays more than drug and murder arrests!

On a side note just came back from Florida and lots oc action down there!

Vick123
08-21-13, 21:10
Took a stroll to 47 all the way from Irv and all I saw was uncle. They also had something going on CIC and Aug. I do miss the good ole days. There use to be a lot of action 10 years ago. I guess picking on SW and the johns pays more than drug and murder arrests!

On a side note just came back from Florida and lots oc action down there!Yeah it sucks that we live in a city with the highest murder rate in the country yet they are wasting so many resources on hookers. Its a joke and really does make me laugh.

Just shows you where our priorities are around here.

My tax dollars aren't keeping people safe and alive, but they sure are keeping my fellow mongers from getting laid!

Horny Dog #2
08-25-13, 20:35
I was driving home from work on Friday evening at around 7:00 pm and was astonished to see a hot BSW heading east on Archer at around Oak Park Ave (I was heading west). The reason I found this astonishing is because I have taken that route home from work for years, and I don't recall ever seeing a SW stroll that area before. On top of that, this time of year it is still broad daylight at 7:00 pm.

She was wearing VERY short jean shorts (just barely longer than booty shorts) and high heeled platform shoes. Truth is, I was just heading home and not even looking for a SW, but I was very intrigued by this one. (Both because I was shocked to see her there as well as because I thought she was hot.) So I made a right turn on the next side street and circled around and came back around a few blocks east of where I first saw her, and headed west down Archer again.

I was happy to see her again (she had continue walking, and was 2-3 blocks east of where I first saw her). This time, I went a bit slower to check her out, and she gave me 'the look' right back. At this time of the evening, traffic on Archer is fairly heavy right there, so I did not really have an opportunity to try to pick her up right there. So, again I circled around and came out a few blocks east and headed west on Archer again. This time, when she saw me, she not only gave 'the look', but called out 'hey! '. Unfortunately, again the heavy traffic on Archer prevented me from picking me up there, so I AGAIN circled back around.

After this latest circle around, I came out at Narragansett. (A pretty fair distance from where I first saw her, which gave me some confidence that she was probably not a LEO decoy, since I would think that a LEO decoy would stay in a fairly tight area to always be within sight of their lookout.) As I approached Archer on Narragansett, I saw her already crossing the street and heading further east on Archer. Therefore, I turned left (east) on Archer to follow her.

Shortly after making this left, I saw HER turn left on the next side street. (Mulligan Ave). I couldn't turn left there (both because by the time I saw her, it was too late, and also because Mulligan is a one way street that I could not turn left onto) , so I turned left on the next side street with the intent of circling around and meeting her on Mulligan. To my slight amusement, three cars in front of me made the same left turn on the next street. (Since this is a small side street, I doubt that 4 cars in a row turning there was a coincidence).

Unfortunately, I never did see her again. (Perhaps one of the 3 cars ahead of me got her first. Since I had to wait a little to make the left turn off Archer, it is possible that one of them picked her up without me seeing it).

Obviously, I misplayed this one badly. On one of the earlier circles, I should have parked my car on a side street, and gotten out of the car and walked along Archer to meet up with her on foot. I am now hoping that one of the cars ahead of me was one of my fellow hobbyists on this board. I have no idea if I will ever see her again, but I thought she was really hot and I would definitely like to see her. So, if anyone on this board does know who I am talking about and has digits (or any other info that could help me see her) , please either post the info or PM me.

Dadawg_Chi
08-26-13, 16:18
Was dropping someone off at Midway early this morning, so I decided to take a little cruise. Right by the coffee shop is a WSW, average height, light colored hair, and wearing a dress. As I circle around, some lucky guy picked her up. Hope you enjoyed your endeavor.

RepoMen
08-26-13, 20:02
Been gone on vacation waited to read some new reviews and not much took the time to see for myself. Decided to take the drive down 47 and didn't see much at all a couple of BSW on cic 12:00 the bus stop girls were no were to be found what's going on out there?

Westside10
08-26-13, 20:36
Sunday I saw. WSW on divisio neat cic. She called herself Lisa face 6 body 7, I got CBJ 30 bones she did a pretty good job not bad at all this was all around 2 pm hope you guys had lucky day too.

Acalalang110
08-26-13, 22:52
Do you guys see any activity on Bell & Kim?

The last run I did was down SIS & across 7th; but I only saw BSW and hsw. (too late to act on both of them)

Thinking I'd try Bell this time and maybe call up Paula?

Ron M
08-27-13, 10:57
Do you guys see any activity on Bell & Kim?

The last run I did was down SIS & across 7th; but I only saw BSW and hsw. (too late to act on both of them)

Thinking I'd try Bell this time and maybe call up Paula?There's possible action there? Under the Kennedy Expressway Bridge? Not that I would partake in that. Just curious.

MwmChicago
08-27-13, 11:52
Hit the 47 stroll at 1AM this morning and there was very little going on. Just missed what appeared to be a sting just east of the tracks 4 blocks east of Cicero. Some poor bastard got it though.

Anyway, heading east saw none of the bus stop girls out but found Michelle 3-4 blocks east of Pulaski. White mid 20's, dark hair and a little chunky. She was super nervous and said this was her first time out which I believe. She was nervous about being seen by a neighbor so she must live nearby. I handed her $20 and she looked at it not quite sure what to say. I guess she didn't know what the going rate is for a BBBJ. She gave a frantic rushed bbj and finished by hand. All in all ok for the price. Have digits to share. Might try her again tonight for FS. Bet I could get it for $40.

FatKid6966
08-27-13, 11:54
Any area in Morris that has regular SW's?

Westside10
08-27-13, 19:25
Hit the 47 stroll at 1AM this morning and there was very little going on. Just missed what appeared to be a sting just east of the tracks 4 blocks east of Cicero. Some poor bastard got it though.

Anyway, heading east saw none of the bus stop girls out but found Michelle 3-4 blocks east of Pulaski. White mid 20's, dark hair and a little chunky. She was super nervous and said this was her first time out which I believe. She was nervous about being seen by a neighbor so she must live nearby. I handed her $20 and she looked at it not quite sure what to say. I guess she didn't know what the going rate is for a BBBJ. She gave a frantic rushed bbj and finished by hand. All in all ok for the price. Have digits to share. Might try her again tonight for FS. Bet I could get it for $40.LOL is she goes then do it hell try 20 for FS.

Roscoe23
08-27-13, 19:31
Any area in Morris that has regular SW's?If you are talking about Morris as in Ottawa area way southwest? Try the Joliet string

Thuqit
08-28-13, 06:12
Met a girl named Gypsy during a dream on North near the gas station. HSW, pretty thick but not fat. I'd give a 6/10. Anyway, started for 40 for bbj, tried to go further in my car but ended up paying 120 for going to her place full. Decent, could do better but night was looking pretty bad.

Colombian44
08-28-13, 15:47
LOL is she goes then do it hell try 20 for FS.I will love to have her digits?

Chimonger
08-28-13, 17:44
Saw my reg Renee on Fullerton. When I dropped her off we saw her friend coming across the street. Cute, petite sexy WSW. Asked Renee who she was. Her name is Darlene. Renee said she does not have a phone but is around. Anyone see or have experience with Darlene?

Truthfu11
08-31-13, 21:10
Saw my reg Renee on Fullerton. When I dropped her off we saw her friend coming across the street. Cute, petite sexy WSW. Asked Renee who she was. Her name is Darlene. Renee said she does not have a phone but is around. Anyone see or have experience with Darlene?Is Darlene the redhead? How far west of Fullerton did you see heer? I think she might be staying around Cic if she is the same one.

Maithai
08-31-13, 22:30
I played alot of Pacman arcade in my youth and amusingly know what your talking about! Haha!

I was driving home from work on Friday evening at around 7:00 pm and was astonished to see a hot BSW heading east on Archer at around Oak Park Ave (I was heading west). The reason I found this astonishing is because I have taken that route home from work for years, and I don't recall ever seeing a SW stroll that area before. On top of that, this time of year it is still broad daylight at 7:00 pm.

She was wearing VERY short jean shorts (just barely longer than booty shorts) and high heeled platform shoes. Truth is, I was just heading home and not even looking for a SW, but I was very intrigued by this one. (Both because I was shocked to see her there as well as because I thought she was hot.) So I made a right turn on the next side street and circled around and came back around a few blocks east of where I first saw her, and headed west down Archer again.

I was happy to see her again (she had continue walking, and was 2-3 blocks east of where I first saw her). This time, I went a bit slower to check her out, and she gave me 'the look' right back. At this time of the evening, traffic on Archer is fairly heavy right there, so I did not really have an opportunity to try to pick her up right there. So, again I circled around and came out a few blocks east and headed west on Archer again. This time, when she saw me, she not only gave 'the look', but called out 'hey! '. Unfortunately, again the heavy traffic on Archer prevented me from picking me up there, so I AGAIN circled back around.

After this latest circle around, I came out at Narragansett. (A pretty fair distance from where I first saw her, which gave me some confidence that she was probably not a LEO decoy, since I would think that a LEO decoy would stay in a fairly tight area to always be within sight of their lookout.) As I approached Archer on Narragansett, I saw her already crossing the street and heading further east on Archer. Therefore, I turned left (east) on Archer to follow her.

Shortly after making this left, I saw HER turn left on the next side street. (Mulligan Ave). I couldn't turn left there (both because by the time I saw her, it was too late, and also because Mulligan is a one way street that I could not turn left onto) , so I turned left on the next side street with the intent of circling around and meeting her on Mulligan. To my slight amusement, three cars in front of me made the same left turn on the next street. (Since this is a small side street, I doubt that 4 cars in a row turning there was a coincidence).

Unfortunately, I never did see her again. (Perhaps one of the 3 cars ahead of me got her first. Since I had to wait a little to make the left turn off Archer, it is possible that one of them picked her up without me seeing it).

Obviously, I misplayed this one badly. On one of the earlier circles, I should have parked my car on a side street, and gotten out of the car and walked along Archer to meet up with her on foot. I am now hoping that one of the cars ahead of me was one of my fellow hobbyists on this board. I have no idea if I will ever see her again, but I thought she was really hot and I would definitely like to see her. So, if anyone on this board does know who I am talking about and has digits (or any other info that could help me see her) , please either post the info or PM me.

Horny Dog #2
09-01-13, 07:47
I played alot of Pacman arcade in my youth and amusingly know what your talking about! Haha!Pacman arcade. LOL. I never realized that the days of playing the Pacman video game in my youth might actually be useful training for this hobby later in life.

Sadly, I think I may have missed this opportunity for good, as I don't know if I will ever have a chance to see her again. I wish you knew WHO I was talking about rather than WHAT I was talking about. Thanks for the chuckle with the Pacman reference.

Thuqit
09-01-13, 14:43
Thought a Saturday with warm weather would lead to better dreams. It was a nightmare down sis / 4-7 / North last night, LEO hung around Eich and sis twice, second time around 5 I decided to head home. There was action available, two bigger WSW up and down sis between FDR and Eich. I think they were really picky, one was so big was worried she could do anything. The other had a pretty face but definitely large for a SW. Saw another girl on North, but dunno if she was a SW. Girls on south sis were dressed pretty conservatively. Usually BSW on Sis after 5. Was a girl at a bus stop on North, but couldn't gauge situation as she was walking down street with a guy after a while. Drove down Fullerton and Division between Central Park and Sis, nothing. 4-7 had two BSW between Pulaski and Kedzie I think could have been past Kedzie. Spent nearly half a tank of gas on almost nothing.

SouthSideRed
09-01-13, 19:27
I always think that SW'ers have some magical ability to disappear into thin air. When I uses to drive down 47th on the way to work, I would see a SW and then circle around very quickly and poof she was gone. Would try to cruise the side streets in the area, but nothing. I have a hard time believing that another monger would have the time to spot her and then make the deal before I got back there.

Ron M
09-01-13, 20:19
I always think that SW'ers have some magical ability to disappear into thin air. When I uses to drive down 47th on the way to work, I would see a SW and then circle around very quickly and poof she was gone. Would try to cruise the side streets in the area, but nothing. I have a hard time believing that another monger would have the time to spot her and then make the deal before I got back there.I guess SW'ers have to learn to hide and conceal themselves very well in case of L. E. A bunch of guys driving around in their Cars might spook a SW'er in to hiding. Just my 2 cents.

PappaDog
09-01-13, 22:37
Thought a Saturday with warm weather would lead to better dreams. It was a nightmare down sis / 4-7 / North last night, LEO hung around Eich and sis twice, second time around 5 I decided to head home. There was action available, two bigger WSW up and down sis between FDR and Eich. I think they were really picky, one was so big was worried she could do anything. The other had a pretty face but definitely large for a SW. Saw another girl on North, but dunno if she was a SW. Girls on south sis were dressed pretty conservatively. Usually BSW on Sis after 5. Was a girl at a bus stop on North, but couldn't gauge situation as she was walking down street with a guy after a while. Drove down Fullerton and Division between Central Park and Sis, nothing. 4-7 had two BSW between Pulaski and Kedzie I think could have been past Kedzie. Spent nearly half a tank of gas on almost nothing.47th and Cicero is usually pretty much dead on Saturdays. I've noticed this for the past year. Don't get me wrong, there are still some out there but not worth stopping for. 47th street is hit or miss. Bus stop girls are usually out there. So are the trannys and bigguns. Try to stay away from the northside. Bad experience. Thats my 2 cents.

Thuqit
09-02-13, 01:44
I guess SW'ers have to learn to hide and conceal themselves very well in case of L. E. A bunch of guys driving around in their Cars might spook a SW'er in to hiding. Just my 2 cents.It seems mongers are very aggressive to the point as being careless. It kinda sucks cause this is a fun hobby but not worth getting busted for. I remember there was this WSW at the BP I think by 4-7 and the attention they were causing was ridiculous. Is it just me or sometimes on a dry night you notice other mongers cars cause your making the same turns and going down the same streets LOL.

Ron M
09-02-13, 02:08
47th and Cicero is usually pretty much dead on Saturdays. I've noticed this for the past year. Don't get me wrong, there are still some out there but not worth stopping for. 47th street is hit or miss. Bus stop girls are usually out there. So are the trannys and bigguns. Try to stay away from the northside. Bad experience. Thats my 2 cents.I agree. The Northside is Bad for Straight S. W. 'er Hobbying. I should know. I live next to Wrigley Field. It would be Awesome if some of those Bartender Girls that work in those Wrigleyville Bars were in the Business. A lot of them are Super Hot.

PappaDog
09-02-13, 17:12
FYI for all you fellow mongers out there, I got some info from a reliable SW'er that there is a guy out there that is suppose to be attacking the girls out there. She claims that one girl was killed. Tried to do some research but couldn't find anything info. Maybe this could explain the lack of activity in the area. Anybody else hear of anything?

Member #5102
09-03-13, 21:26
FYI for all you fellow mongers out there, I got some info from a reliable SW'er that there is a guy out there that is suppose to be attacking the girls out there. She claims that one girl was killed. Tried to do some research but couldn't find anything info. Maybe this could explain the lack of activity in the area. Anybody else hear of anything?No, I haven't heard a thing about it. Did she mention who was killed? I hope it wasn't Nicole, she's been Mia all summer.

Banks 726
09-04-13, 00:42
Its been pretty dead lately haven't been going out as much, every once awhile I do stroll down pulaski and cicero S too North and madison, rossevelet all those areas, about a week ago I missed Tony you guys may not know of her used to see her about 2 years back or so donkey booty older black chick whos BJ was a 10/10, saw her by north right before that BK I cut thru the ally so fast and she was gone in not even 1 minute literally, got a number from a light skinned BSW by that rest on cicero right before rossevelt, thick pretty face seemed like she wanted alot so I just grabbed her digits thats it for now hopfully will do better next time LOL

RepoMen
09-04-13, 14:28
Took another look at 47th not looking good. Drove east and seen a hot little number at Kolin but got swooped up before I could turn around so heading east didn't see anything worth stopping for. Now I have been in the area earlier then normal but still not have seen the bus stop girls hope there return will be soon. So heading back west just past pul I spotted a late twentys hsw with back pack turn around and she is getting in another car WTF stop she gets goes walking by and give you the look she comes rite back and hops in. Not bad looking wanted 25 CBJ drove off found a nice place to spend a couple of min then the rush job comes on. I guess she never heard of customer service. All and all she did the job just a buzz kill to have to rushed she also said this is not her thing but I'm willing bet that's not the truth.

PappaDog
09-04-13, 19:30
No, I haven't heard a thing about it. Did she mention who was killed? I hope it wasn't Nicole, she's been Mia all summer.No she didn't say who. All she said was that this guy tried to pick her up.

Member #5102
09-04-13, 22:40
Its been pretty dead lately haven't been going out as much, every once awhile I do stroll down pulaski and cicero S too North and madison, rossevelet all those areas, about a week ago I missed Tony you guys may not know of her used to see her about 2 years back or so donkey booty older black chick whos BJ was a 10/10, saw her by north right before that BK I cut thru the ally so fast and she was gone in not even 1 minute literally, got a number from a light skinned BSW by that rest on cicero right before rossevelt, thick pretty face seemed like she wanted alot so I just grabbed her digits thats it for now hopfully will do better next time LOLThe light skinned BSW is Torrie and I recommend her services. It was a couple years ago I met her, great time.

Banks 726
09-05-13, 01:59
The light skinned BSW is Torrie and I recommend her services. It was a couple years ago I met her, great time.She told me her name was Nikki tattoos on her thighs I believe, thick girl.

ChiTownGuy76
09-05-13, 11:18
Looks like things are getting busier.

Saw the sisters around now near Div / Cic, also saw Vicky a few weeks ago near wel / cic.

Also saw a short blonde / glasses near Div / lar, I'd say 6/10.

Also, during my ride home from work yesterday. Saw a cute thin blonde on North / pulaski but never seen her berfore so didn't try since my uncle loves that hood.

Also saw Monika / Tatiana (Blonde Russian / slavian w big ones) strolling down cic.

Lastly, a petite I think hsw, decent bod but face not so much 4/10strolling on cic from gra / div. Seen her a few times while driving in rush hr but.

Maybe w fall coming soon, it'll get busier?

JustALittle13
09-05-13, 20:09
Sunday Morning at around 6am saw a WSW Polish tall soooo sexyyyyy was heading to downtown just did a ride around the block to get a better look perfectttt drove around one more time and she was gone. Been looking for her since.

Ron M
09-06-13, 01:37
Sunday Morning at around 6am saw a WSW Polish tall soooo sexyyyyy was heading to downtown just did a ride around the block to get a better look perfectttt drove around one more time and she was gone. Been looking for her since.You sure she was a S. W? Just asking.

JustALittle13
09-06-13, 20:23
Def was she was looking when I was driving by dressed way to sexy to be going anywhere at 6 she walked from the sub to the gas station then onto sis.

Cristlamin
09-07-13, 13:13
Believe me or not, you could have had the exact same experience paying half the price. Street workers are not idiot and are naturally eager to get as much $ as possible.

Once she had your little Joe in her mouth, she know your brain is shut off and little joe is thinking for you: Rule of the thumbs! Never pay more than. 8 on the street; .4 is the magic number and don't forget many BP girls offer save incall for $!

Met a girl named Gypsy during a dream on North near the gas station. HSW, pretty thick but not fat. I'd give a 6/10. Anyway, started for 40 for bbj, tried to go further in my car but ended up paying 120 for going to her place full. Decent, could do better but night was looking pretty bad.

Jackman302
09-10-13, 11:25
Hello Chicago,

I am visiting your fair city soon and in addition to the great hot dogs and pizza I was looking to score some pie from the local street vendors out there. At any rate I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on where I can look to get started once in the area? I know the common answer is to RTF but I am unfamiliar with the street names let alone all the short hand you local boys are using to describe them so any help via PM would be greatly appreciated. Also if I turn anything up while I am out there I will of be more than happy to share my dreams on the boards!

Thanks!

JM

Chigod7
09-10-13, 14:54
There was a chick 1 block west of here last night, but she wouldn't move from that corner. She didn't look like a 50. She looked like a dirty streetwalker. I was sooo tempted to pick her up, but it just didn't seem RIGHT. Any one have info on her? She was a black petite spinner wearing colorful spandex to show off that tight booty. And I think a black top. Maybe she was a decoy? I did my usual surveillance by circling the blocks to see if I can spot any undercover, but I didn't see any.

Otherwise 47 was totally dead, Monday night.

JustALittle13
09-10-13, 21:51
Saw her there last night too I thought the same thing but I've always had bad experiances with black chicks always wanting more and doing a bad job. She did look real good though. She's not 5-0 I saw her get picked up and then dropped.

There was a chick 1 block west of here last night, but she wouldn't move from that corner. She didn't look like a 50. She looked like a dirty streetwalker. I was sooo tempted to pick her up, but it just didn't seem RIGHT. Any one have info on her? She was a black petite spinner wearing colorful spandex to show off that tight booty. And I think a black top. Maybe she was a decoy? I did my usual surveillance by circling the blocks to see if I can spot any undercover, but I didn't see any.

Otherwise 47 was totally dead, Monday night.

Thuqit
09-11-13, 07:46
Looked like it was going to be a real dry night. Couldn't find anything really between 1 and four in the morning. Some BSW, but the usual sis and east 4-7 and didn't find too much action. Was giving up finally met Sherri on sis between roos and 22. Didn't even think she was working dressed really conservatively. Good price. 35 for bb and 75 for full covered. Was able to finish real quick, solid tight bottom for a worker. Found her real late at 430 in the morning. Spent three hours driving around until I finally found her. Eich and sis had no action that's how bad. LEO was around that area though. Have Sherri info if you want to trade on pm. 30 6/10 higher for a SW.

Westside10
09-12-13, 03:29
Drove from irv and sis towards Chi St just spotted one SW arguing with sum fat chick at jiffys she look decent other than that dry.

JVD1954
09-12-13, 07:33
Was out and about Tuesday night. Good night to be a monger saw a lot of new talent in my usual area. Met a tall cute blonde named Cassandra on the ol 4-7. Hot body cute face. Average skills kept trying to up sell to FS from my order of CBJ. Other then that no complaints. Will repeat.

Jovi69
09-12-13, 15:00
After my lame massage experience last night I dreamed I took a ride down North ave.

There was lots of activity on the SW routes, many on Pulaski, just south of North Ave.

Nothing worth stopping for. I finally ran into Cassandra, she said she was pr. Short, maybe 100lbs, told me she just turned 39 but looks younger. She took me back to her place and had me park in her driveway next to her garage. This made me nervous at first but it ended up being perfect. $40, everything covered. She mentioned that she can do house calls during the day, $120 with $20 of that going to her landlord. She told me her phone should get turned on today.

Energetic, nice girl. I would repeat.

On another note, has anyone seen the hottie that stands on the corner at North and Hamlin?

She has long, straight dark hair, has on tight jeans, with a great ass and a pretty nice rack. Looks like a model type.

I've seen her twice now. Last night and a few months back. I thought see might be waiting for the bus, but both times the bus passed without her getting on. I made no attempt to pick her up as she looked TGTBT to be a SW.

I thought she might be a decoy.

RepoMen
09-13-13, 09:22
I was out scouting last night with nothing better to do late evening and came across mid 20s hsw on the east side of the stroll. Le check as normal and was a little hesitant at first but got over that quick looks 7 for hsw service 7 pretty happy with service and attitude will see again. 30 cbb 50 FS. Treat her well and she will do the same.

XxAmateurxX
09-14-13, 18:30
I was out scouting last night with nothing better to do late evening and came across mid 20s hsw on the east side of the stroll. Le check as normal and was a little hesitant at first but got over that quick looks 7 for hsw service 7 pretty happy with service and attitude will see again. 30 cbb 50 FS. Treat her well and she will do the same.Did you get her digits?

JVD1954
09-15-13, 08:44
Was out late Saturday night met Gina tall blonde on ol 47 near where the bus stop girls usually were. In fact thought she was Jen till she got in my ride. Asked for 40 ended up with a little more with tip. Good service wouldn't let hands roam and was a little flakey.

Westside10
09-16-13, 18:25
Friday and Saturday night took my old drive up and down sis Sade nothing but Uncle Leo Well I saw a few BSW That kind of look like they came out of the Thriller video so I called it a night. Sunday morning went to get a pack of Garcia Vegas on sis and agus. And the gas station clerk told me that 10 minutes before I came in there was a pretty white girl trying to buy a pack of smokes with her link he told her she can't do that she said let's go to the back and fu@k He backed off because he was at work so two black guys walked in she gave them the same proposition and who's going to say no I woulda took a back to my place and had her all day long.

Westside10
09-18-13, 17:35
Got out of work took the stroll down sis saw a WSW small thin I say a 6 she was by the Citgo after addi, went further down saw 2 BSW I rate 5 one chubby she look like she can get the job done. The other one seem a little old. Didn't get a good look they were by uhal then across from Froman Mill. I saw a WSW wearing overalls look a little chubby then by the semi truck dealer saw thin blonde bdw. So I said fuck it and went for it called her self Tera 30cbj rate 6. What can I say I needed some relief hope this help yous good luck.

Thuqit
09-19-13, 05:45
Was driving to the burbs from Linc Sq thought I'd take a more scenic route. Took Damen to north drove down north. Thought it was going to be dry, ran into a 39 WSW named Casey. Wonder if it's the Cassandra girl everyone's talking about. Gave me BBBJ for 40 and for 30 more full. Parked in her "landlord's / her" parking spot. Good service, kinda slow, but really nice. Said she did gymnastic. Said she could see me in the day. Thinking about going back. PM for trade.

LittleHonda
09-20-13, 10:43
Think I had a dream last night with the dark haired hottie you describe here. Name was Zena which was short for something long and European sounding. Polish / Puerto Rican mix. Had the nice, slim European look from a distance but you could tell the Puerto Rican influence in her features. FS for 60 + 10 uncovered for act one, covered for two. Skills are good but service was rushed. Especially considering I picked up just as it had started to rain. But nice body, tat on left breast if I remember. Really nice rack. She remarked on being very tight and indeed it was. Didn't last too long in that one. Nice girl, a bit on the scatterbrained side. Saw her walking north on Pul a ski swung around picked up a block east on the north passage. Managed to rip her tight jeans while coaxing into a position in my front seat. LOL.

Also of note, have spotted a pretty nice blonde at north hamlin on recent hunts. Initial thought was TGTBT but scouted it out and saw her get in a ride and park on a side street so she's legit. Nice body, maybe a bit older. Late 30s. Early 40s?

Be safe.

After my lame massage experience last night I dreamed I took a ride down North ave.

There was lots of activity on the SW routes, many on Pulaski, just south of North Ave.

Nothing worth stopping for. I finally ran into Cassandra, she said she was pr. Short, maybe 100lbs, told me she just turned 39 but looks younger. She took me back to her place and had me park in her driveway next to her garage. This made me nervous at first but it ended up being perfect. $40, everything covered. She mentioned that she can do house calls during the day, $120 with $20 of that going to her landlord. She told me her phone should get turned on today.

On another note, has anyone seen the hottie that stands on the corner at North and Hamlin?

She has long, straight dark hair, has on tight jeans, with a great ass and a pretty nice rack. Looks like a model type.

I've seen her twice now. Last night and a few months back. I thought see might be waiting for the bus, but both times the bus passed without her getting on. I made no attempt to pick her up as she looked TGTBT to be a SW.

LittleHonda
09-20-13, 10:48
Think I had a dream last night with the dark haired hottie you mention. Name was Zena she was Polish / Puerto Rican mix. Med height, slim, nice rack, tat on left breast. FS for 60+10 uncovered for act one covered for two. She remarked on being very tight and indeed she was. Did not last long in there. Skills good, service rushed. Nice girl a bit scatterbrained. Spotted on Pulaski picked up on north.

On another note, have spotted a decent looking blonde at north hamlin on recent hunts. Wanted to scout as initial thought was TGTBT but have seen her take a ride, etc so she's legit.

Jovi69
09-20-13, 14:21
Think I had a dream last night with the dark haired hottie you mention. Name was Zena she was Polish / Puerto Rican mix. Med height, slim, nice rack, tat on left breast. FS for 60+10 uncovered for act one covered for two. She remarked on being very tight and indeed she was. Did not last long in there. Skills good, service rushed. Nice girl a bit scatterbrained. Spotted on Pulaski picked up on north.

On another note, have spotted a decent looking blonde at north hamlin on recent hunts. Wanted to scout as initial thought was TGTBT but have seen her take a ride, etc so she's legit.Blonde might be JB, she's out there often.

Sxywelder
09-21-13, 10:04
Took the stroll from sis to ash and saw 2 lady boys and a ssbbw that gave me the look. Passed on all 3. On my way back was pulled over and asked why I was circling over and over. Not true. I told the cop I was just passing thru. After a few questions and a very obvious fishing attempt on his part I was told to go home. WTF, I was simply driving on four 7 I never circled a block. Unless the ssbbw was leo. Weird. This is why I haven't trolled the streets. Stay safe gents.

Chimonger
09-22-13, 05:45
Anyone dreamt of Cindy? Been talking to her sporadically. Can't seem to nail her down. Avail during the day but not at night. Sometimes returns text, sometimes disappears. Is she worth it or is she just crazy?

Fdottt
09-22-13, 10:17
Met a BSW on roosevelt near pulaski, red hair, red lips, nice set of twins on top and fat booty and round stomach. Offered her a ride to grand / pul and got to talking in the car. Long story short negotiated CBJ and got talked into hittin it from the back in an alley against my car. It was a quickie so I didn get to savor the full experience but if I encounter her next time, might get a room

Chigod7
09-22-13, 20:54
Took the stroll from sis to ash and saw 2 lady boys and a ssbbw that gave me the look. Passed on all 3. On my way back was pulled over and asked why I was circling over and over. Not true. I told the cop I was just passing thru. After a few questions and a very obvious fishing attempt on his part I was told to go home. WTF, I was simply driving on four 7 I never circled a block. Unless the ssbbw was leo. Weird. This is why I haven't trolled the streets. Stay safe gents.Also where were you pulled over?

They probably meant circling, up and down 47th. I never heard of them doing that.

Were you speeding?

Fdottt
09-23-13, 07:36
Also where were you pulled over?

They probably meant circling, up and down 47th. I never heard of them doing that.

Were you speeding?Lady boy is tranny

Sxywelder
09-23-13, 09:37
Also where were you pulled over?

Were you speeding?It was about 2 or 3 blocks east of Western. And I wasn't speeding.

Sxywelder
09-23-13, 09:39
Lady boy is trannyYes lady boys are "trannies"

Though it seems that any clown that throws on a wig nowadays considers themselves one.

JustALittle13
09-23-13, 16:51
FRIDAY NIGHT on 4-8 and sis saw 2 WSW one by the BP and one by the Citco one was dressed in a sexy business dress and the other had a skirt and a sweater with her massive DD's just waiting to be sucked but bad news LE was on the next block over spying on them. Tried getting the DD ma but someone snatched her up drove longer and nothing. Sad day.

MwmChicago
09-23-13, 17:18
Took the stroll from sis to ash and saw 2 lady boys and a ssbbw that gave me the look. Passed on all 3. On my way back was pulled over and asked why I was circling over and over. Not true. I told the cop I was just passing thru. After a few questions and a very obvious fishing attempt on his part I was told to go home. WTF, I was simply driving on four 7 I never circled a block. Unless the ssbbw was leo. Weird. This is why I haven't trolled the streets. Stay safe gents.There was a big shoot out right near where you got pulled over a night or two before. 13 injured no one killed. But gunman (s) used a semi automatic weapon. Probably pulled over a lot of innocent people that night. Lucky you didn't get shot!

TheBard
09-23-13, 18:17
Friday Night / Sat AM around 4am. There were a few girls out and about on 4-7 but not much. Not even th reg bus stop girls. Picked up a late 20's HSW near 4-7 and Rockwell. She jumped in asked if I was a cop and then said "just so you know I charge. 5 for for head." UMMM NO Thanks! So she hopped right out. Was about to give up, but ran into an older WSW named Denise at 4-7 and Kostner. She settled for. 3 for CBJ. Skills were just ok and probably won't repeat.

Not feeling satisfied from Friday Night / Sat AM. I decided to call Corrine. She told what time and where to pick her up. Went back to my place and hit it for about 30 to 45 min. Great Service and nice girl. I would trade her number, but she asked me not to since she rarely goes out any more. So I got to keep this to myself for now. While I was on m yway to pick her up, the 4-7 area looked pretty dead at 1am on Sat night / Sun AM.

DWill
09-24-13, 09:51
Friday Night / Sat AM around 4am. There were a few girls out and about on 4-7 but not much. Not even th reg bus stop girls. Picked up a late 20's HSW near 4-7 and Rockwell. She jumped in asked if I was a cop and then said "just so you know I charge. 5 for for head." UMMM NO Thanks! So she hopped right out. Was about to give up, but ran into an older WSW named Denise at 4-7 and Kostner. She settled for. 3 for CBJ. Skills were just ok and probably won't repeat.

Not feeling satisfied from Friday Night / Sat AM. I decided to call Corrine. She told what time and where to pick her up. Went back to my place and hit it for about 30 to 45 min. Great Service and nice girl. I would trade her number, but she asked me not to since she rarely goes out any more. So I got to keep this to myself for now. While I was on m yway to pick her up, the 4-7 area looked pretty dead at 1am on Sat night / Sun AM.She tells everybody that. 'don't give out my info because I don't come out much. LOL. Just be sure that I know of 3 other folks that she has said that too. That's not including me. Maybe its not the same Corrine but area and name are the same. Just an FYI.

If anyone wants her info I have it. She doesn't mind the sharing as long as you are cool, no games, no immature idiots. Seniors only w / good reps obviously.

OldAndInTheWay
09-24-13, 13:14
Met Stacy on north Sunday afternoon early, near the muffler shop and north. 6 on looks from afar, lots of makeup, to cover crack effects. Takes her clothes off and folds pour out. Nice, accommodating, has car, will travel. Pm me or info, will accept trade. 60 f / s, nice skills.

Sxywelder
09-24-13, 17:50
She tells everybody that. 'don't give out my info because I don't come out much. LOL. Just be sure that I know of 3 other folks that she has said that too. That's not including me. Maybe its not the same Corrine but area and name are the same. Just an FYI.

If anyone wants her info I have it. She doesn't mind the sharing as long as you are cool, no games, no immature idiots. Seniors only w / good reps obviously.Please pm sir. I have a nice WSW to trade. She frequents the four 7 as well. Thanks.

TheBard
09-25-13, 18:09
She tells everybody that. 'don't give out my info because I don't come out much. LOL. Just be sure that I know of 3 other folks that she has said that too. That's not including me. Maybe its not the same Corrine but area and name are the same. Just an FYI.

If anyone wants her info I have it. She doesn't mind the sharing as long as you are cool, no games, no immature idiots. Seniors only w / good reps obviously.Maybe it is the same girl. I sent ya a PM. With the first 3 digits of her number. Message me the last 4 and we can see if its the same girl.

MwmChicago
09-26-13, 12:38
Met 2 different WSW's in the past week named Crystal. I guess you name your daughter Crystal, Precious, Princess, etc and there is a high likelyhood she's be giving head for a living when she grows up. Haha.

First one was on Califonia and 31st, just got out of count at 1AM. Gave her a ride and got a very nice (smooth and silky) BBBJ with NO CIM for $30. She seemed cool but def a crackhead. Stays over near Archer and California. Bigger blonde girl and worth a repeat.

Second was on Tuesday morning at 930 AM at Cicero and 49th. Tall thinner / curvy and fairly pretty with blonde hair. Said she was about to call it quits when I picked her up. Intense, vigorous and almost forcefull bbbjwcim for $40. Might repeat but it was a bit rough although no teeth.

Have digits on both as well as my regular deep throat expert, blonde 40 and cute. She charges $30 wcim. However she (Andrea) has not been answering lately. Although her voice mail still work and for a week it wasn't so she must have cleared it out. Anybody know her? She works all over the SS butusually artound 47th and Cicero.

Will trade digits for others. Send your first and I will reply. Send one get one, two get two, three get three. Lokking doe 47th area and west burbs. Tired of the cat and mouse game with the newbies over digits.

Sxywelder
09-26-13, 13:37
Met 2 different WSW's in the past week named Crystal. I guess you name your daughter Crystal, Precious, Princess, etc and there is a high likelyhood she's be giving head for a living when she grows up. Haha.

First one was on Califonia and 31st, just got out of count at 1AM. Gave her a ride and got a very nice (smooth and silky) BBBJ with NO CIM for $30. She seemed cool but def a crackhead. Stays over near Archer and California. Bigger blonde girl and worth a repeat.

Second was on Tuesday morning at 930 AM at Cicero and 49th. Tall thinner / curvy and fairly pretty with blonde hair. Said she was about to call it quits when I picked her up. Intense, vigorous and almost forcefull bbbjwcim for $40. Might repeat but it was a bit rough although no teeth.

Have digits on both as well as my regular deep throat expert, blonde 40 and cute. She charges $30 wcim. However she (Andrea) has not been answering lately. Although her voice mail still work and for a week it wasn't so she must have cleared it out. Anybody know her? She works all over the SS butusually artound 47th and Cicero.

Will trade digits for others. Send your first and I will reply. Send one get one, two get two, three get three. Lokking doe 47th area and west burbs. Tired of the cat and mouse game with the newbies over digits.Are andreas last four digits 1988? If its the same one. She's great. Nice looking and a great attitude. I've been trying to reach her as well but no answer. In the past texting her works and she calls back. But not lately. Hope she's ok.

MwmChicago
09-27-13, 10:26
Are andreas last four digits 1988? If its the same one. She's great. Nice looking and a great attitude. I've been trying to reach her as well but no answer. In the past texting her works and she calls back. But not lately. Hope she's ok.Yes that's her. I would see her 2-3 times a week. Didn't need to look for anyone else, but now she is MIA. If you do see her tell her to call Mark. Thanks

Sxywelder
09-27-13, 11:53
Yes that's her. I would see her 2-3 times a week. Didn't need to look for anyone else, but now she is MIA. If you do see her tell her to call Mark. ThanksNo problem. I shall do that.

Banks 726
09-28-13, 17:00
9/28. Around 3:30am picked up pumpkin on cicero right after north ave, some of you guys may remember her I had put up a post awhile back donkey booty black chick big lips, BJ is a 6/10 its not bad but its not great either $20 bucks got the job done got digits of course and I'm willing too TRADE for something similiar.

9/14. Kind of late on this 1 found Remy on north ave and cicero skinny black chick decent body. 10/10 BJ you will be amazed how deep this girl can go and I am not small by no means LOL, her skiils are outstanding got digits and just like pumpkin I will share long as you guys aint bein shady.

Jovi69
09-29-13, 16:51
I dreamed I took a ride down the 47 Friday night. Started out like a bus stop girl experience. I ran into a hottie at dunkin donuts. Blonde, early twenties, wearing a gray p coat. She was thick, wearing a tight striped dress. She looked like she was going to hop in but someone pulled up next to me. Must have spooked her. I left and came back, she wouldn't get in. I saw no less then 5 cars also try to pick her up. Finally I ran into Michelle, mid twenties, Latin, cute. Picked her up at 47 & Pulaski. She asked for $20 but said she would love $30. I offered her $40 to cim. She agreed. I forgot to get digits. She keep talking about how she needs to get out of this business, but needs to pay the rent. I felt kinda bad for her.

Fdottt
09-29-13, 22:25
Tried to get with the chick reviewed in the BP forum but she never picked up her phone again after giving me her address.

So I drove down to 79th street and met a BSW around 79th near yates 20 yrs old short nice body thick big butt nice chest up top. Ended up getting her to an alley and rammed her from the back against a fence til I busted in the rubber. She said she still lives with parents and gave me digits but I don't know how imma get her again

Chicago Monger
09-29-13, 23:44
Saw Sharon, older blonde on a side street just before Archer. Very talkative, keep yaking too much. Maybe high on coke or something.

Thin body, looks good for her age. Said over and over how the cops lover! Not sure what she meant by that. She is about 5'7. Good tits for her age too. Not saggy

Mtmg1
09-30-13, 18:59
Looking for some good sw's for tonight. Any good suggestions? Thanks!

Steve4100
09-30-13, 20:07
Looking for some good sw's for tonight. Any good suggestions? Thanks!LOL, good luck. Read the F'and forum, pick a street, and go out and look. I doubt you will get much more from anyone with your many posts. (1) They are called streetwalkers for a reason. If you want more than that I suggest BP. They have many pictures and phone numbers, plus if you read the forum there are even reviews.

Ron M
09-30-13, 20:33
Looking for some good sw's for tonight. Any good suggestions? Thanks!Be Careful. Some S. W. 'ers might be undercover police.

IcedOut
10-01-13, 10:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Sxywelder
10-01-13, 18:15
Was headed to Alsip around 1pm today and ran into real beauty at archer and kolmar. She walked North on kolmar and I followed. Only because I wanted to get a nice look at the hottie (perving out) I honked and got the look! Deft not your typical hsw.

She is 26, awesome see cup and hour glass figure with fat ass and nice hips. She would be a 10/10 if it weren't for all the acne. CBJ for 30. But for an extra 20 I was told I could screw her. Awesome skills. I normally don't like girl on top, but she gyrated me to bliss in about7 minutes.

She lives about 5 minutes from me so I will be seeing her OFTEN. I'll share her digits after get bored with her LOL. Sorry boys but this one is a gem. Very innocent looking and certainly enjoys what she does.

JVD1954
10-01-13, 23:14
Was out and about and on cic I see what looks to me to be the same girl I saw out a few weeks ago that was so wasted she couldn't walk down the street. She looks like Crystal but if it's her she's really gone down hill fast she's on the corner by 48th and boy does she look high as a kite. I turned around to see if it was her because I enjoyed Crystals company before and wanted to get a closer look to see if it is her. Well she gets picked up by a guy in a pick up right in front of a marked Leo. Who pulls them over and arrests them both. Poor bastard. Later I saw Cassandra the tall cute blonde on the ol 47 but she got picked up before I could swoop in she's a sweetly will definitely look for her again.

Ron M
10-02-13, 00:33
Was out and about and on cic I see what looks to me to be the same girl I saw out a few weeks ago that was so wasted she couldn't walk down the street. She looks like Crystal but if it's her she's really gone down hill fast she's on the corner by 48th and boy does she look high as a kite. I turned around to see if it was her because I enjoyed Crystals company before and wanted to get a closer look to see if it is her. Well she gets picked up by a guy in a pick up right in front of a marked Leo. Who pulls them over and arrests them both. Poor bastard. Later I saw Cassandra the tall cute blonde on the ol 47 but she got picked up before I could swoop in she's a sweetly will definitely look for her again.Hope it wasn't a Board Member that got Arrested.

RepoMen
10-02-13, 12:55
Went out Tuesday night and was surprised with all of the le running all over following pulling people over at random. Seen some action out near cal not to much on cic. I stayed low key and went with a safe bet and seen Joyce always looking to please with little hassle. Just not looking for the drama with the police. Not sure with the high pressure you would think there are more pressing problems out there.

PappaDog
10-02-13, 18:42
Was out and about and on cic I see what looks to me to be the same girl I saw out a few weeks ago that was so wasted she couldn't walk down the street. She looks like Crystal but if it's her she's really gone down hill fast she's on the corner by 48th and boy does she look high as a kite. I turned around to see if it was her because I enjoyed Crystals company before and wanted to get a closer look to see if it is her. Well she gets picked up by a guy in a pick up right in front of a marked Leo. Who pulls them over and arrests them both. Poor bastard. Later I saw Cassandra the tall cute blonde on the ol 47 but she got picked up before I could swoop in she's a sweetly will definitely look for her again.If she had a pink sweater on then it was Crystal. Saw her around 11:30 however could not stop.

Westside10
10-03-13, 18:46
Saw nothing good Tues night just 2 BSW look like hypes hopefully this weekend isn't dry when I go mongering. Stay thirsty my freinds.

Housilver
10-07-13, 13:24
Just got stiffed on Cicero. Pretty blondish nice smile thin named Samantha standing by bus stop. Sob story about being kicked out of her room. Needed 55. Offered 40 cause she was smoking hot. Should have known better. Parked off archer. Gave her money. Said she needed to take off her coat. Opened car door and stepped out. Said thanks and walked away. Should of known it was too good to be true. Said she's from Oak Lawn and name is Samantha. Happened about noon.

Sxywelder
10-07-13, 19:42
Bored and am going to take a ride in the south side. Wikl report on any as I see them and will provide Intel if I play with them or talk to them. Will be out a cpl hours probably.

Ron M
10-08-13, 20:26
Just got stiffed on Cicero. Pretty blondish nice smile thin named Samantha standing by bus stop. Sob story about being kicked out of her room. Needed 55. Offered 40 cause she was smoking hot. Should have known better. Parked off archer. Gave her money. Said she needed to take off her coat. Opened car door and stepped out. Said thanks and walked away. Should of known it was too good to be true. Said she's from Oak Lawn and name is Samantha. Happened about noon.Street Walkers aren't worth it. Sorry you got Burned. Lesson Learned. Find yourself a Provider instead. Besides, never give them the Money Upfront. I never do. If she insists on the Money Upfront before the Action Starts, I'm out.

Rocket Dork
10-09-13, 10:45
Street Walkers aren't worth it. Sorry you got Burned. Lesson Learned. Find yourself a Provider instead. Besides, never give them the Money Upfront. I never do. If she insists on the Money Upfront before the Action Starts, I'm out.I also do not give them money. You learn after getting ripped off. Rocket Dork

Chigod7
10-10-13, 01:51
Saw a petite younging white probably 19 20. Tight tight pussy.

Her BBBJ skills need work. She won't take it.

Anyway the body and pus are so tight and young. Yummmm.

Picked her up on 47th and Kedvale. She says she's from the area.

Got digits to trade with anyone else that has a petite, tiny or young to trade.

Next time I'm getting a room and going to have a great party with her, hopefully pics!

Fulu66
10-10-13, 22:36
Saw a fox of an hsw by Roosevelt early Saturday around 3am. 3 for CBJ looked like she was a dancer. Have digits to trade.

TheBard
10-11-13, 13:49
Saw a petite younging white probably 19 20. Tight tight pussy.

Her BBBJ skills need work. She won't take it.

Anyway the body and pus are so tight and young. Yummmm.

Picked her up on 47th and Kedvale. She says she's from the area.

Got digits to trade with anyone else that has a petite, tiny or young to trade.

Next time I'm getting a room and going to have a great party with her, hopefully pics!Could not agee more. Picked up Cassandra yesterday afternoon around 1230. She was on 47 near the sit-go. Was wearing a jacket with a hoodie (which was a dead give away that she was a SW) Anyways, went to a nice comfortable spot in the area, and wanted. 6 for FS. She settled for. 5. It was money well spent. She's a dirty talker while doing the deed. Anyways, got both of her numbers as well. I will repeat

Davidonecall
10-17-13, 06:50
I have not been out for a while. Decided to take a ride down the 4-7. It was dead out there. A total of 3 SW. Were have they all gone?

Chicago Monger
10-18-13, 07:04
I have not seen much on 47. Cic had a few in the early evening. After rush hour and before 8 pm. Who is the blonde with the bog nose? She was strung out. I have seen her walking before but not that strung out. She was with a black guy walk for a while then split off by herself.

Saw one other dark blonde, young long hair thin. Sometimes she wears a black leather jacket. Picked up Bobby, older late 40's but probably looks older then she really is. Thin body nice breast, not saggy. No rush easy going. Dark brown hair about 5"'5'. 120 lbs.

HappyHunter7
10-18-13, 12:06
Saw Amanda the other night on sis and div...didn't stop but she looked pretty good. Dirty blonde, young and skinny. I has a dream about her previously...she always takes her top off, has a good attitude and does a pretty good job.

Member #5297
10-18-13, 18:22
I have a question and I thought that I would post this report with it. Two weeks ago, I did the cruise down 47th very late in the evening / early in the morning. I wasn't seeing much until a WSW turned the corner from Cicero. I circle around, make eye contact, she approaches, I roll down the window and ask if she wants a ride, she says " hey what's up with you" and doesn't get it. I say never mind, pull away, and roll up the window. I leave and head down Cicero and near the 290 exit, there seems to be 7 or 8 SW's all standing around. I think it's a sting and do a few passes, but no body is getting pulled over. I make eye contact with one and she waives to me. I pull down a side street and she walks up. I roll down the window, ask if she wants a ride, and she says "no, thanks, I'm working" and walks away. Finally, I take to a street on the North Side, and without much hope, I actually see a BSW. I make eye contact, pull down a side street, she walks up, I roll down the window and ask if she wants a ride, and she says "no, thanks, I'm working." I must look really confused at this moment because she keeps looking back as she walks down the street and as I pass her one more time she yells, "are you for real? Pull around again." I come back around another street because of a one way and by the time I do this, she is swooped up by another car. At this point, I'm super weird-ed out, am I doing something wrong? It seems like most wanted to negotiate through the window, and I know better than that. Don't most SW's know how dangerous it is to negotiate through the window? Were these all LEO? I've had success before, but everyone I've had success with said yes to the ride question, opened the door and got in. I've never talked through the window, and I don't want to start, but am I missing out on opportunities because of this? Are these SW's real or just LEO?

Member #5297
10-18-13, 18:34
Any luck on the North Side? I've had some luck on a few North Side streets, but I notice that you have to be careful, lots of tranny's out and about, but Lawrence around Albany Park and Clark just south of Howard seems to yield an occasional good thing. Anybody have any luck in Uptown? I saw a few a couple of weeks ago near Montrose and Sheridan, but I haven't seen them since that shooting happened on Sheridan and Wilson a couple of weeks ago. Any luck on the North Side to speak of?

T1967m
10-18-13, 19:23
Is there any good spots for decent talent near O'Hare? Haven't been in Chicago for about 15 years and would like a little company tonight.

Mr Charmo
10-18-13, 20:26
I have a question and I thought that I would post this report with it. Two weeks ago, I did the cruise down 47th very late in the evening / early in the morning. I wasn't seeing much until a WSW turned the corner from Cicero. I circle around, make eye contact, she approaches, I roll down the window and ask if she wants a ride, she says " hey what's up with you" and doesn't get it. I say never mind, pull away, and roll up the window. I leave and head down Cicero and near the 290 exit, there seems to be 7 or 8 SW's all standing around. I think it's a sting and do a few passes, but no body is getting pulled over. I make eye contact with one and she waives to me. I pull down a side street and she walks up. I roll down the window, ask if she wants a ride, and she says "no, thanks, I'm working" and walks away. Finally, I take to a street on the North Side, and without much hope, I actually see a BSW. I make eye contact, pull down a side street, she walks up, I roll down the window and ask if she wants a ride, and she says "no, thanks, I'm working." I must look really confused at this moment because she keeps looking back as she walks down the street and as I pass her one more time she yells, "are you for real? Pull around again." I come back around another street because of a one way and by the time I do this, she is swooped up by another car. At this point, I'm super weird-ed out, am I doing something wrong? It seems like most wanted to negotiate through the window, and I know better than that. Don't most SW's know how dangerous it is to negotiate through the window? Were these all LEO? I've had success before, but everyone I've had success with said yes to the ride question, opened the door and got in. I've never talked through the window, and I don't want to start, but am I missing out on opportunities because of this? Are these SW's real or just LEO?I am throwing my opinion here just by reading your post, not that I know the rules of SW. Given that this happened to you multiple times at different locations, I'd think it is way too unlikely they were all stings. I'd guess the SWs think you might just be clueless or are wasting their time. SW hobby pros can probably give better advice, but it seems like your method is off. The "want a ride" does not seem to be working.

I don't know, maybe just tell smile and them to hop in? Then negotiate while you're driving off?

Ron M
10-18-13, 20:31
Any luck on the North Side? I've had some luck on a few North Side streets, but I notice that you have to be careful, lots of tranny's out and about, but Lawrence around Albany Park and Clark just south of Howard seems to yield an occasional good thing. Anybody have any luck in Uptown? I saw a few a couple of weeks ago near Montrose and Sheridan, but I haven't seen them since that shooting happened on Sheridan and Wilson a couple of weeks ago. Any luck on the North Side to speak of?Nothing here. I should know cause I live on the Northside. It's not a good place to look here. Most are Trannies. It was reported in the news that there is a group of Trannies robbing people here on the Northside. Best to avoid this area all together.

PappaDog
10-18-13, 20:50
I have not seen much on 47. Cic had a few in the early evening. After rush hour and before 8 pm. Who is the blonde with the bog nose? She was strung out. I have seen her walking before but not that strung out. She was with a black guy walk for a while then split off by herself.

Saw one other dark blonde, young long hair thin. Sometimes she wears a black leather jacket. Picked up Bobby, older late 40's but probably looks older then she really is. Thin body nice breast, not saggy. No rush easy going. Dark brown hair about 5"'5'. 120 lbs.The strung out blonde with the nose sounds like Crystal. She is actually very sweet and does a good job when she is not high. I usually pass her up when she is wasted.

PappaDog
10-18-13, 21:00
FYI Guys, I saw who I believe is Beggar Judy, at Dunkin Donuts last Wed. O 47th / Cicero. Somehow it appears she made bail. She is about 5'5 28 y / o shoulder length brown hair. Avoid her at all cost. She will set you up to be robbed. I've posted about her previously. If you need any further details Pm me.

Member #5102
10-20-13, 02:44
FYI Guys, I saw who I believe is Beggar Judy, at Dunkin Donuts last Wed. O 47th / Cicero. Somehow it appears she made bail. She is about 5'5 28 y / o shoulder length brown hair. Avoid her at all cost. She will set you up to be robbed. I've posted about her previously. If you need any further details Pm me.I highly recommend anyone who cruises the south side ask PappaDog about those details. If not for his advice I may have been one of Judy's kidnap victims. When she does herself up she is a 9 or 10 on the SW scale and her bs is second to none. I've been at this for a loonng time and she is the only one to sell me on her sob story crap. I gave her nothing and I was lucky.

Prowler069
10-23-13, 22:58
Well I had a chance to get out to see what the pickings were like. I cruised the north Cicero and seen the bus stop girl in her favorite spot. I proceeded to the old North area and saw a few WSW's that was not to my liking. LE was out pretty heavy but more in a loafing mode. I was about to give up and ran across Ashley she claims she's from Northbrook as I partook in her services a few months back as she is a WSW around early 20's and claims to have a old man that is 43. I picked her up as it was pretty cold out and we chatted for a bit. I found a nice spot so she could go to work and she knows how to blow like a champ. She has a nice set of girls and take directions very well without any rushing or complaints. She has also has a tramp stamp and a nice booty for a WSW...Overall session was spectacular and I will definitely be on the look out as I get a chance to roam a few nights a week.

Happy Hunting and lets be safe out there.

Tortellini
10-24-13, 00:37
Saw a hottie on 47th wearing dark green / blue pants, Russian facial feature and made the stop. She hopped in and told me her name was Justinya, 28,5'7", has 3 kids, Russian and Polish mix, thick, nice rack and ended up taking her back to my notel. Her BBBJ session was very good, not a clock watcher, took 90% of the anaconda and FS was decent (mish). Had a fantastic attitude, great personality and told me I got lucky and picked up a good girl. Very true. She lives by Pulaski and 47th.

I am a senior from Kentucky and have digits for other seniors.

Peace,

Tort

Rileym
10-24-13, 10:02
Found myself in the area yesterday for work and observed my surroundings. From Irving to Roosevelt, nothing to be seen. This was around 1 pm.

Are.

Hoosierboy1210
10-25-13, 20:15
Saw a hottie on 47th wearing dark green / blue pants, Russian facial feature and made the stop. She hopped in and told me her name was Justinya, 28,5'7", has 3 kids, Russian and Polish mix, thick, nice rack and ended up taking her back to my notel. Her BBBJ session was very good, not a clock watcher, took 90% of the anaconda and FS was decent (mish). Had a fantastic attitude, great personality and told me I got lucky and picked up a good girl. Very true. She lives by Pulaski and 47th.

Peace,

TortCan I get her number I never have any luck up that way.

Hoosierboy1210
10-25-13, 20:19
Can I get the Russian-Polish girls number I never have any luck around there.

Tortellini
10-27-13, 11:28
I have been traveling and misplaced Justinya's digits. Usually does not happen.

Again, I picked her up on 47th by Pulaski (cannot remember if was just east or west of this street) on the south side. She lives by there too.

Enclosed is a photo of her. If you find her, treat her right since she is VERY sweet.

She usually wears brightly colored pants (blue) which makes it easier to find her.

Tort.

Elpatron
10-27-13, 12:42
I'm s Senior member been posting for a couple years if you can share the digits from the Russian girl will be truly appreciate

Peace,

Tort.

Ron M
10-27-13, 12:58
I have been traveling and misplaced Justinya's digits. Usually does not happen.

Again, I picked her up on 47th by Pulaski (cannot remember if was just east or west of this street) on the south side. She lives by there too.

Enclosed is a photo of her. If you find her, treat her right since she is VERY sweet.

She usually wears brightly colored pants (blue) which makes it easier to find her.

Tort.How's L.E. Presence out that way? If she wears brightly colored pants, wouldn't that also make her stand out with L.E.? It would be a bit of a Drive for me should I go out that way.

PappaDog
10-27-13, 19:58
With a sad heart, I need to inform you guys that a very good and reliable provider has passed on. Her name is Crystal (Babyfat). Only 24 why / o. She frequent the 47th / cicero area. Wish I had a pic of her to post. Way too young for this sweet girl. Are. IP. My dear.

ChiSeek
10-28-13, 01:01
With a sad heart, I need to inform you guys that a very good and reliable provider has passed on. Her name is Crystal (Babyfat). Only 24 why / o. She frequent the 47th / cicero area. Wish I had a pic of her to post. Way too young for this sweet girl. Are. IP. My dear.How or what happened to her?

TheBard
10-28-13, 13:12
Just got stiffed on Cicero. Pretty blondish nice smile thin named Samantha standing by bus stop. Sob story about being kicked out of her room. Needed 55. Offered 40 cause she was smoking hot. Should have known better. Parked off archer. Gave her money. Said she needed to take off her coat. Opened car door and stepped out. Said thanks and walked away. Should of known it was too good to be true. Said she's from Oak Lawn and name is Samantha. Happened about noon.Great report and you helped me save some money. On Sat. Night / Sunday around 230 I stop at the BP on cic. Out comes this pretty hot white girl who asks me for a smoke. I give her a smoke and she goes on to tell me how she's staying at the sky lark and the charge her 180 for the week. She says that a new person is working the desk there, checked the records, and found out that she is 57 short and was going to kick her out.

Now at this time housilver's report is not kicking in yet. I tell her I am willing to help her out if she can help me out. She says she can do .40 for head or FS for .6 back at her room. Goes on to tell me that she has a cute little nurse outfit and that she normally charges a Hundo for the hour. But since I am helping her out we can do it for .6.

She hops in is grabbing my package and making small talk. Telling me how appreciative she is. So we park at the lark. I start to get out of the car and she says. Hold on let me see if the same clerk is working. She's comes right back and says yup it's her. I'll go give her the .6 just wait here so he doesn't know I am using the hotel to work.

Now housilver's report is starting to come to mind.

I Tell her that I don't know and how do I know she's not going to run off with my money. She says she won't. I tell her that I don't even know her name. She says oh it's SAMANTHA.

Housilver's report has not come full circle. I tell her you know what, I am no longer interested. I know about you! And I take off. So thanks for the report. I saved my cash and went home happy just knowing I did not get scammed!

Beware of her fellas. She used the same name and the same son story of needing money for her room. When I got home I checked the site to retread housilver report and it was spot on.

Ron M
10-28-13, 13:27
If I have to pick up or drop off someone at Midway, I make sure I get a Full Tank of Gas in my neighborhood before I go there. I Never stop for Gas near Midway Airport. I always see too many people just hanging around and waiting for Drivers to stop in for Gas. Glad your Spidey Senses finally kicked in just in time. Stop Smoking. It's Bad for you and it attracts Scamming Hookers. LOL.

HappyHunter7
10-28-13, 13:41
Dreamed of Bree on sis last night. Average bod, ok face...looks way cute and hott from a distance...not bad up close. A twin for translated lesson. Great attitude and very accomodating in my dream. Pm for details.

PappaDog
10-28-13, 16:31
How or what happened to her?She o.the.

TheBard
10-28-13, 21:10
She o.the.What did she do?

Sxywelder
10-28-13, 22:18
I just had an awesome dream with Monica. Wanted 50 for FS but talked her down to 35. Awesome. Just awesome. Won't say where I nabbed her but I am willing to trade with other senior members. I'll only let senior members know Where she operates after they pm me inquiring about her.

Very cute WSW and I would rate her an 8 on the SW scale.

A lot of fun and an awesome bargain. Says she's out finding regulars because when the cold starts she will not be out much if at all.

Sxywelder
10-28-13, 22:36
What did she do?I think he said she od'd.

PappaDog
10-29-13, 02:42
I think he said she od'd.Yes she over dosed. Sorry I really do know how spell. I don't know what happened.

Ump1969
10-29-13, 12:09
Was on 47th last night. Saw who was probably the previously described Samantha. She looked hot. But hot chicks on 47th over the years have usually meant one of two things to me- theft or sting. I'm not gay. I have read my share of porn mags and seen the hot videos. But I don't go on the street just to look and hot streetwalkers are pretty rare unless they are medicating. The good-looking ones could be advertising in mags and taking hotel dates, for $500.00, not scrounging the streets for $50.00. And she claims to be from Northbrook? That's big money. Did Mommy and Daddy cut her off? Did the old man kick her out? Is she looking for a thrill? Whatever her cause, I didn't feel like contributing.

Sis in Sis was busier than I have seen in quite awhile. This was around 2 am. But most of the talent was low on the SW scale and was obviously medicating. I settled on Selena, who said she was originally from Italy. She spoke English like she had grown up locally. As with other ladies I had conversed with earlier, all cmplained of Sis LEO prescence and wanted out of Sis before even talking business. She clamed kids and currently living in an abandoned building. Actually she was a sweet girl with decent skills. Sorry, no digits as she claimed no phone. She wants me to drive by her place and yell for her "brother"who will send her down. I will need to decide whether big or little head makes the decision as she was okay.

Davidonecall
10-29-13, 12:34
With a sad heart, I need to inform you guys that a very good and reliable provider has passed on. Her name is Crystal (Babyfat). Only 24 why / o. She frequent the 47th / cicero area. Wish I had a pic of her to post. Way too young for this sweet girl. Are. IP. My dear.Sorry to hear about Crystal. I believe this is Crystal #2 not the taller Crystal.

PappaDog
10-29-13, 17:15
Sorry to hear about Crystal. I believe this is Crystal #2 not the taller Crystal.Yes you are correct.

JustALittle13
10-29-13, 18:34
HAD a Hot Date last night with a Russian on 4-7 the reports were right sucked my banana so good! The new hotspot is up north.

SweetStuffLove
10-29-13, 22:40
So Monday evening around 11 I had my first chance in months to take a drive on 47. Not much on the first pass heading east but going back west I dreamt I saw a familiar face. Did a go around and sure enough it was A* Seems Uncle LEO gave her an all expense trip to his favorite resort for 9 months. Hasn't lost her oral skills and she is not only pregnant now, but had just given birth like 4 months ago and is still producing nutritional supplements. One of my ATF, when she is in a good mood.

MwmChicago
10-30-13, 12:24
No problem. I shall do that.Finally answered her phone and while I have gotten head from her about 40-50 times in the last 6-8 months (yeah she's that good and $30 bbbjwcim and DT). But know people she has robbed so I am careful but she was always cool with me.

She directed me to Congress just east of Cicero and it's a rough hood for a 50 why / o white guy like me. Went into her friends house and into a bedroom and a guy knocks on the door demanding $10 for the room so I run out to my car only to be turned away at the door by the young black hood rat. I was pissed but hey I got 50 amazing BJ's for $30 a pop and used to live near 47th so I call her when I was shitfaced and she'd come to me. When I am drunk it takes me a very long time to get off but she was always a champ.

May give her another shot but in my car, in my spot, and payment after the money shot only.

So Sxywelder, be careful! Also can you pm me info on Monica? Thanks!

BigTimeLoser
10-30-13, 12:34
Anyone run into Megan from North / Cicero lately? She used to stay off North / Division. Haven't seen her around for last 8-10 months. Maybe someone else has some news to report?

Sxywelder
10-30-13, 17:06
Finally answered her phone and while I have gotten head from her about 40-50 times in the last 6-8 months (yeah she's that good and $30 bbbjwcim and DT). But know people she has robbed so I am careful but she was always cool with me.

She directed me to Congress just east of Cicero and it's a rough hood for a 50 why / o white guy like me. Went into her friends house and into a bedroom and a guy knocks on the door demanding $10 for the room so I run out to my car only to be turned away at the door by the young black hood rat. I was pissed but hey I got 50 amazing BJ's for $30 a pop and used to live near 47th so I call her when I was shitfaced and she'd come to me. When I am drunk it takes me a very long time to get off but she was always a champ.

May give her another shot but in my car, in my spot, and payment after the money shot only.

So Sxywelder, be careful! Also can you pm me info on Monica? Thanks!Damn that Sucks. So she's no longer around 47? I really enjoyed her skills.

MwmChicago
10-31-13, 12:36
Damn that Sucks. So she's no longer around 47? I really enjoyed her skills.She's around but like I said she was up near 290 and Cicero when I got robbed. She looked rough too. Thinking back to when I first met her in March, she has really slid far down the slipper slope in a very short time. Her number worked the other day when she robbed me. Just be very careful with her now. I might see her again if she would agree to do the BJ and get paid upon completion of the money shot.

Sxywelder
10-31-13, 12:38
She's around but like I said she was up near 290 and Cicero when I got robbed. She looked rough too. Thinking back to when I first met her in March, she has really slid far down the slipper slope in a very short time. Her number worked the other day when she robbed me. Just be very careful with her now. I might see her again if she would agree to do the BJ and get paid upon completion of the money shot.Yeah I text her from another Google voice number and she responded. Think I'll wait to hear your next report about her.

MwmChicago
10-31-13, 12:42
Yeah I text her from another Google voice number and she responded. Think I'll wait to hear your next report about her.Haha, I was going to wait for you to report first. Check your PM's.

Sxywelder
11-01-13, 17:53
Haha, I was going to wait for you to report first. Check your PM's.Ahh you sly fox you LOL.

Sxywelder
11-01-13, 17:54
Thought it would be a good idea for a thread strictly for number swap. I for one, would like it if there would be a procedure for trading.

Perhaps when posting for a trade, providing info such as:

-Rates.

-ethnicity / age / and SW scale (along with a description).

-location SW operates out of.

Basically just providing as much info as possible, as well as letting potential traders know the areas you are interested in?

I think this would streamline things and we are not emailing each other back and forth asking questions endlessly.

I have organized many GB and orgy parties and find it very easy when all the info is put up front and I do not have to ask probing questions, and do not have to email someone endlessly.

Perhaps my suggestion can become a new thread? Or a sticky? I don't know. Just saying.

Riina
11-01-13, 21:54
Thought it would be a good idea for a thread strictly for number swap. I for one, would like it if there would be a procedure for trading.

-Rates.

Basically just providing as much info as possible, as well as letting potential traders know the areas you are interested in?

I think this would streamline things and we are not emailing each other back and forth asking questions endlessly.

I have organized many GB and orgy parties and find it very easy when all the info is put up front and I do not have to ask probing questions, and do not have to email someone endlessly.

Perhaps my suggestion can become a new thread? Or a sticky? I don't know. Just saying.In theory, your plan sounds good. In reality, I don't think I would share numbers after burning my gas and taking the risks of trolling streets. Maybe, I would pm some intel to a member I liked.

RepoMen
11-02-13, 11:13
So its been a few weeks for myself to do any laps on 47th started about 3 am and not much to see no new talent out that I could see. Made a few laps and on the lap heading home boom there is someone I haven't seen Debra off of keeler swung back around and here she comes. After hopping in and a quick chat off to find that perfect spot. 30 BJ 60 full I would say she's late twentys thin body not bad for a street walker. Takes direction very well not in a rush mode witch is nice all in all service 7.5 very easy to deal with no surprises no up sales.

BenjaminSkully
11-02-13, 13:50
The idea is a good one and has been discussed in other cities but most don't follow through. It makes things a little more dangerous for us with info just out there in the open. PMs are a good way to shared the detailed info. We shouldn't make it any easier for our uncle...I can't speak of Chicago PD, but in Detroit they can already arrest us for just simply driving in an area of prostitution or drugs. Stick to the PMs for details / intell.

Be safe and smart brothers... Think with the big head haha.

In theory, your plan sounds good. In reality, I don't think I would share numbers after burning my gas and taking the risks of trolling streets. Maybe, I would pm some intel to a member I liked.

-Rates.

Perhaps my suggestion can become a new thread? Or a sticky? I don't know. Just saying.

Ump1969
11-02-13, 17:22
Someone asked a few weeks ago about Kankakee. I got the 411 from a local. Uncle LEO sent out invites. Most local talent responded and ended up with party favors from Uncle that will keep them occupied for awhile, including several with extra parting gifts from the state. Without local recruitment, Kankakee will be dead for awhile.

Member #5297
11-02-13, 18:46
I know that I have been told not to because of stings and robberies, but I always seem to have good luck on two streets on the north side. You need to watch out for trannies on Lawrence because there seems to be lots of them out on that st. But I met up with Tierra off Lawrence near the Kimball stop, she was A BSW, maybe 24 tops, hanging around a side street. Made the pass, got the look, picked up down the street, drove to gas station for protection, found parking nearby, .30 for the CBJ and .45 for FS. Hottest piece of ass that I've ever had. Also, I found Margie in Rogers Park, WSW, early 40's, wearing a sexy little white dress with a coat over it. Made the pass, got the look, picked up on side street, did an awesome bbj for .20, I ended up giving her .40 because she was so sweet. Wish I could have spent more time with her, if I find her again then I plan to take the FS. If you find her, treat her right, she's a cutie and sweet.

Ron M
11-02-13, 18:51
I know that I have been told not to because of stings and robberies, but I always seem to have good luck on two streets on the north side. You need to watch out for trannies on Lawrence because there seems to be lots of them out on that st. But I met up with Tierra off Lawrence near the Kimball stop, she was A BSW, maybe 24 tops, hanging around a side street. Made the pass, got the look, picked up down the street, drove to gas station for protection, found parking nearby, .30 for the CBJ and .45 for FS. Hottest piece of ass that I've ever had. Also, I found Margie in Rogers Park, WSW, early 40's, wearing a sexy little white dress with a coat over it. Made the pass, got the look, picked up on side street, did an awesome bbj for .20, I ended up giving her .40 because she was so sweet. Wish I could have spent more time with her, if I find her again then I plan to take the FS. If you find her, treat her right, she's a cutie and sweet.You found Real Ladies working on the Northside? Lucky you. My S.W. Mongering days are over. Glad you found a few Real Ladies up North.

Member #5297
11-02-13, 18:55
I've been looking for contact info for a WSW, either in the suburbs or the 47th stroll. Never seem to find anything white when I cruise. I know it's just bad luck. If anyone has any contact info for a thin WSW then will you please shoot me a private message either with a number or info about times and streets, I know it's impossible to predict, but if anyone can help then I've been searching for a while for a WSW that I can come back to consistently. I found a nice one in rogers park, but I didn't have the time to pick up her digits. Hope I run into her again.

Member #5297
11-02-13, 18:58
You found Real Ladies working on the Northside? Lucky you. My S.W. Mongering days are over. Glad you found a few Real Ladies up North.Trust me, it wasn't easy, and it was slim pickings, but they can be found if you know where to look, as soon as I get some contact info then I'll be willing to share, found two gems in that same rogers park area, found an awesome European chick, older, but a lot of fun at a bus stop in rogers park, a little hard in the face, but still a 7 of 10, man she was a beast. She was kind of rude too but it all added to the experience. Haha.

Ron M
11-02-13, 19:08
Trust me, it wasn't easy, and it was slim pickings, but they can be found if you know where to look, as soon as I get some contact info then I'll be willing to share, found two gems in that same rogers park area, found an awesome European chick, older, but a lot of fun at a bus stop in rogers park, a little hard in the face, but still a 7 of 10, man she was a beast. She was kind of rude too but it all added to the experience. Haha.Ryan you sure have a lot of Guts to pick up S.W.ers out there. I'd be afraid of getting a Cop seeing me pick up a S.W.er. I know they're out there. Bus Stop Shelters seem to be the place they wait. And I know there is no Bus running at that time. LOL.

Sxywelder
11-03-13, 08:53
The idea is a good one and has been discussed in other cities but most don't follow through. It makes things a little more dangerous for us with info just out there in the open. PMs are a good way to shared the detailed info. We shouldn't make it any easier for our uncle...I can't speak of Chicago PD, but in Detroit they can already arrest us for just simply driving in an area of prostitution or drugs. Stick to the PMs for details / intell.

Be safe and smart brothers... Think with the big head haha.That Sucks about Detroit. And perhaps your right. Next time I want to trade info I'll just post very thoroughly.

Sxywelder
11-03-13, 09:00
I've been looking for contact info for a WSW, either in the suburbs or the 47th stroll. Never seem to find anything white when I cruise. I know it's just bad luck. If anyone has any contact info for a thin WSW then will you please shoot me a private message either with a number or info about times and streets, I know it's impossible to predict, but if anyone can help then I've been searching for a while for a WSW that I can come back to consistently. I found a nice one in rogers park, but I didn't have the time to pick up her digits. Hope I run into her again.There are a few on 47th. I live on 49th near pulaski so I often take 47th to cicero and I see many. One even gave me her email because she said her phone is always getting disconnected. The other one I have a number for as well also very cute. The times I've seen them out is as soon as it gets dark. I think because they look less obvious to uncle LEO. But if one knows how to get their attention they will find them. The email girl certainly did not look like a SW. She was wearing a North Face jacket. Running style pants and Nike running shoes. Got FS for 40 from her.

Prowler069
11-03-13, 12:53
I was out and seen this little gem but I did not partake. She approached and I just couldn't take the plunge as she had on those shades. Have anyone partaken in her services as she has a little junk back there. I did meet a great LSW and her name was Jessica as she gave a great CBJ after I had to break her down on the price. This was early morning by the shack. I got her digits but couldn't get a picture.

Happy Hunting.

Chiint
11-04-13, 01:20
I was out and seen this little gem but I did not partake. She approached and I just couldn't take the plunge as she had on those shades. Have anyone partaken in her services as she has a little junk back there. I did meet a great LSW and her name was Jessica as she gave a great CBJ after I had to break her down on the price. This was early morning by the shack. I got her digits but couldn't get a picture.

Happy Hunting.

284514284515284516.Made the mistake of picking this girl (in the pic) up a week or two ago late at night on 47 near western. The voice made me a little nervous so politely declined. She said it was OK and asked if I could drop her off at the currency exchange. Pulled into the parking lot and she proceeds to dial 911 and say she is being held against her will crying and screaming into phone. Tells me I need to give her $60. I give her $40 and she keeps the act up giving a description of my car, myself and location. Drive to the tfc bank down street. No f'ing drive up ATM so park next to walk up ATM. Whole time she yelling screaming into phone saying I got a knife. Withdraw $20, walk up to car show it to her, place it on ground where she can see it. She gets out and I lock door with my fob immediately. She walks away and I drive off pissed and feeling stupid. She goes by the name nicole. She looks good but voice is off and she seemed to be with two obvious transvestites because as they were walking by as she got out she yelled to them "let's go!" I realize she probably wasnt calling 911 but I was caught up in the moment. I could of done many things differently if I thought things out.

HellBent213
11-04-13, 03:11
First report here, long time in the hobby. I decided to take the plunge on a BP ad out in Lansing, and it turned out to be really nice. That report will be posted in the appropriate section.

Anyway, I'm coming and still have the itch for more. I decide to divert and cruise down cic to 47, took the stroll, came back and basically hung around the general vicinity. Didn't see much at first except a black SW on cic but didn't get a good look. Decent body from afar. I wanted to see what was out before I attempted anything. Cruised down 47 and it was completely dead. Came back to cic and hit the back streets. Saw a different black SW but she seemed to disappear. Then I saw the same girl from before. I strategically parked but some douche pulled up right in front of me and swooped in. Almost ready to call it a night, I decide to stroll down 47 one more time. I got lucky quick and found Melissa. Around 30 yo, maybe 5'5", 135 lbs. Decent looking but definitely strung out. Kept talking about how she needed to get out of the trade. Took .2 for a BBBJ and had me drop her off. No digits, but hangs out in the area.

Kda Kodiac
11-04-13, 15:08
Not much going on. Did a couple strolls down cic and discovered some LEO activity around 290. Within a matter of 15 minutes there were 3 cars pulled over. Two right on Cic and one couple blocks off a bit north of expressway. Activity this morning before 11 am. I would keep a low profile if you are in the area.

Sxywelder
11-04-13, 18:32
Made the mistake of picking this girl (in the pic) up a week or two ago late at night on 47 near western. The voice made me a little nervous so politely declined. She said it was OK and asked if I could drop her off at the currency exchange. Pulled into the parking lot and she proceeds to dial 911 and say she is being held against her will crying and screaming into phone. Tells me I need to give her $60. I give her $40 and she keeps the act up giving a description of my car, myself and location. Drive to the tfc bank down street. No f'ing drive up ATM so park next to walk up ATM. Whole time she yelling screaming into phone saying I got a knife. Withdraw $20, walk up to car show it to her, place it on ground where she can see it. She gets out and I lock door with my fob immediately. She walks away and I drive off pissed and feeling stupid. She goes by the name nicole. She looks good but voice is off and she seemed to be with two obvious transvestites because as they were walking by as she got out she yelled to them "let's go!" I realize she probably wasnt calling 911 but I was caught up in the moment. I could of done many things differently if I thought things out.Hey man don't kick yourself. Anyone of us would've probably done the same in your shoes. You kept cool and didn't get hysterical. That could've just escalated everything further. Just remember you got off cheap and it could've gone way worse. Stay safe.

Sxywelder
11-04-13, 23:30
Just spent a phenomenal time with a cute 28 year old names * After I wore her down and joked with her she gave in and gave me her name and number.

She lives along the 47 strip and needs a LOT of discretion.

I told her about usasexguide and she said if I refer anyone to her they HAVE to be trustworthy. So she wants me to text her with your info before she will take your call or text.

She is offline after 10 pm.

I had FS for 30. YMMV though. Took me a few drive bys before she got in. And it was totally worth it.

Again gents. Ill only trade for girls around the 47th strip area.

Zsteve
11-04-13, 23:38
Someone asked a few weeks ago about Kankakee. I got the 411 from a local. Uncle LEO sent out invites. Most local talent responded and ended up with party favors from Uncle that will keep them occupied for awhile, including several with extra parting gifts from the state. Without local recruitment, Kankakee will be dead for awhile.I got hit up by a girl on a dating site from Kankakee. She asked if I was interested in pay for play. I asked how much and she responded with a number that made her not worth the drive or the gas as you can get better looking on BP or elsewhere up here for the same.

Zsteve
11-04-13, 23:42

Be safe and smart brothers... Think with the big head haha.What is to prevent uncle from creating an account and posting enough to become a senior member? I certainly wouldn't post phone numbers or anything, but if you leave out any details at all, there would seem little point to the board.

Zsteve
11-05-13, 00:00

Peace,

TortJustinya. That is funny.

Ump1969
11-05-13, 01:32
Hey man don't kick yourself. Anyone of us would've probably done the same in your shoes. You kept cool and didn't get hysterical. That could've just escalated everything further. Just remember you got off cheap and it could've gone way worse. Stay safe.Sorry to hear this. You got scammed. But don't kick yourself. Everyone has a similar experience if they practice long enough. What was she going to say when the cops got there? "Officer, my John tried to hurt me!" "Yes maam- and your bruises are where? While we're at it, what size cuffs do you need?

SpokenOne69
11-05-13, 21:52
I got aq hit on BPfrom some chick She wants me to text her to get to know her better. Sent me a picture. Not bad looking However, I truly believe it was LEO because a good provider does not want to waste time on you unless there is something at the end of the rainbow My point Be careful of what you write and what you say.

JustALittle13
11-05-13, 22:42
Don't pick that tranny she's all fake.

Happy Hunting.

JustALittle13
11-05-13, 22:44
Got her number she's real good like he says will to trade.

Justinya. That is funny.

RepoMen
11-07-13, 13:34
Well Tuesday evenings is starting to look like my evening for action. I was up north and took the trip twice didn't see anything to partake in some BSW and think one HSW on cicero but for the most part it was raining and a crappy night out headed back south for one loop. Drove from cic east and was just not even going to loop back until I saw a WSW near paulina went around the block and she was getting in another car any one one have Intel on her WSW wearing a white coat with a hood on looked interesting.

ChiTownGuy76
11-08-13, 22:54
Think I saw a LSW near Cic and fuuly this am, light skin, nice body (Ass looked great) tat on neck and a small one above right eye, highlighted brown hair with blondish streaks. Wearing oversized grey sweater with blue jeans with rips on thigh. I pulled over she asked if I was LE and I said no and I asked the same said she was working but I got spooked when a car passed behind us while we chatted also didn't hop in car like most girls would...ie talked through car window so spidey sense was tingling. Anyone know her?

Formula One
11-10-13, 23:07
I will be off the loop this week near state. Any street action nearby? Good bars for women north of the river?

Looks like the wrong part of town for SW action, but curious.

Gbaby31
11-11-13, 01:57
Was coming home from the bar went to drive around the 47th from cic all the way to Ashland and back. Seen a huge BBW WSW by the Starbucks on cic and 47th and you best believe I passed. Drove around some more close to 5 am. And seen this BSW with tiny shorts purple in color and she had blonde hair huge ass looked good to me. I picked her up said she was from the Racine area forget her name she was 21 pretty face. And that ass was amazing. Kinda standoffish attitude possibly because it was the first time we meet. She wanted .75 for a BJ I told her .40 she said that's fine. It was a CBJ skill wise she I'd rate her am 7 lots of movement rocked her whole body when she was taking it all it, tried giving me a HJ but input her mouth right back to work. She got into it was very vocal when she had my dick in her mouth I have her digits and will call her again.

LeadEdge
11-11-13, 02:44
I will be off the loop this week near state. Any street action nearby? Good bars for women north of the river?

Looks like the wrong part of town for SW action, but curious.Bar at Gibson's is hang out for upper end ladies during off hours and for slow day pick ups. 4 PM to 6 PM & 9 PM on.

Edge.

MwmChicago
11-12-13, 18:13
Seen her a couple of times recently and no problems at all. I made it clear that it's in my car, my spot and I pay her after we are done and she is cool with that.

Amazing skills so I can't stay away.

Yeah I text her from another Google voice number and she responded. Think I'll wait to hear your next report about her.

Mj138
11-12-13, 18:38
I had a WSW do that 7 years ago on North Ave. In Wicker Park. I got on my phone and called 911 myself, she said, "Are you fucking crazy." I said, "You are breaking the law you stupid ****." She ran like hell so I followed her in my car. I'm single so I don't have anything to lose if the police did show up.

Made the mistake of picking this girl (in the pic) up a week or two ago late at night on 47 near western. The voice made me a little nervous so politely declined. She said it was OK and asked if I could drop her off at the currency exchange. Pulled into the parking lot and she proceeds to dial 911 and say she is being held against her will crying and screaming into phone. Tells me I need to give her $60. I give her $40 and she keeps the act up giving a description of my car, myself and location. Drive to the tfc bank down street. No f'ing drive up ATM so park next to walk up ATM. Whole time she yelling screaming into phone saying I got a knife. Withdraw $20, walk up to car show it to her, place it on ground where she can see it. She gets out and I lock door with my fob immediately. She walks away and I drive off pissed and feeling stupid. She goes by the name nicole. She looks good but voice is off and she seemed to be with two obvious transvestites because as they were walking by as she got out she yelled to them "let's go!" I realize she probably wasnt calling 911 but I was caught up in the moment. I could of done many things differently if I thought things out..

Member #5297
11-16-13, 14:43
Met Cassandra on Tuesday night walking down her usual route. First time picking her up. I haven't read too many reviews about her, but I have seen her name / description on her before. WSW, Blonde, tall, easily 8 or 9 out of 10,25 yrs old. Expensive. Asked for .40 for the CBJ and pressured for a tip. No touching southland and did want me to squeeze the top. It was .80 for FS. Took the CBJ. Wasn't very good and I would not repeat. I do have digits for those who don't have her number. I am looking for this Justinya's number if anyone can shoot me a private message then I'd like to try that out soon. I can give you Cassandra's number in return if you don't have it, but I have to say that it's only worth it if you get the FS. Justinya anybody? Or any WSW with a pic?

Banks 726
11-16-13, 15:19
You found Real Ladies working on the Northside? Lucky you. My S.W. Mongering days are over. Glad you found a few Real Ladies up North.Yeah Tiara fine as hell. She got tattos right? $45 you can't beat that I haven't seen her in awhile I always used too bring her too my house back in the day.

HardwareMan42
11-17-13, 19:01
Hey All,

Was on the 47 stroll last night. Did not see the ladies out but I did see many LE in the area. Since when did LE start driving yellow (taxi) crown vics? Yes, looks like a taxi with a plain license plate. It is LEO. No other markings on the car. I was tailed from Ashland west to Pulaski. Multiple cars following me west on 47. Obviously the heat is on in this area.

Also, saw a BSW south of 47 on cis but did not partake.

Happy Hunting.

TheBard
11-18-13, 18:45
Was out and about doing the 4-7 stroll on Saturday night / Sun AM around 130.230 am ish. Was not much out there, but spotted Cassandra at 4-7 and Pulaski. Pulled around to swoop her up, but someone pulled right up in front of me and she got in. Waited for a few to see if I could find her again, but no luck. So I tried to call her. No answer. Someone must have been having some fun with her...LOL. So I go back to looking for something else. See this tall burnet (Like 6 feet tall) , really skinny...again at 4-7 and pulaksi. Once again, I am too slow and someone swoops her up.

Finally at like 230, I see a HSW, late 20's early 30's did not look like a drug addict, and seemed pretty normal. This was just west of pulaski. She hopped in said her name was nicole. She said she has only done this once before and was hard up for cash because baby daddy was at 26 and cal. She was very friendly and down to earth. I kind of believed her because she said she did not know what to charge for BBBJ. I told her I can do .25 and she seemed thrilled for that.

Went to my spot, she took care of business. No rush what so ever, and took direction well. After finishing she wanted me to drop her off at her house, which was on kedvale near 4-7. Started to rain so she said she was not going out anymore.

Keep an eye out for this one. Cheap and good at giving BJ's. I asked for a number, but she said she can't give it out. She reiterated that she doesn't do this and had no choice because baby daddy is locked up and not providing. We all know she will be back out there.

PappaDog
11-18-13, 20:28
I have a question for you guys that know this Cassandra that frequents the 47th street area. I have yet to find her. I have however seen Jennifer a.k.a bus stop girl (47th / Sacremento). She now hangs out at Citgo along 47th. Could this be her using a different name? Jennifer is mid 20's, tall blond hair. Just curious.

Dexter69
11-20-13, 20:44
I've been meaning to write this weekend report for a couple of days now, but been kinda busy. Saturday morning I woke up without having much to do so I decided to have a fun day out. Called up the cheap $40 latinas on Cermak from Backpage and set up a 12 pm noon appointment. I've used this service on two separate occasions and both times were ok experiences. Older latinas with some extra weight on them but not bad for $40. The girl I got this Saturday however, was just completely not my cup of tea. Waaay too old probably pushing 50 and waaay too big for my taste. I figured what the hell I'm already here might as well go for it. After a lackluster CBJ we went from mish to doggy but I was just not into it at all. Couldn't even bring myself to finish so I threw my pants back on and headed for the door extremely disappointing and still horny. They have a new girl every Monday but the pictures they post on the BP ads are nowhere close to accurate so if you decide to take a plunge on these ladies, you've been warned.

Anyway, since I had already made the drive out to the southside I decided to venture down a little further and cruise the ol' 47, which I hadn't done in months. It was around 1 pm but a nice day out so I figured I may run into something. Took Western south to 47th and then made my way west towards Cicero. A lot of foot traffic because like I said, it was a nice Saturday afternoon but no workers in sight. Figured if I was going to get lucky it would be on the last stretch of 47 between archer and cicero which is where I've encountered the most action in the past. Sure enough, on the corner of 47 and Keeler I spot a cute young thing standing in the corner. She was hard to miss given that she was wearing a bright red sweater along with bright red pants. She gives me the look as I approach but I'm thinking this girl has to be TGTBT given how cute she is. I pull into Keeler, then into the alley and wait for her. She approaches cautiously, hops in and off we go. She tells me her name is Melissa, but I'm fairly certain this is the same girl TheBrad mentioned a couple of posts below me. She went by Nicole with him but the description matches up, young latina, mid to late twenties, nice petite body and a beautiful face. Honestly one of the prettier streetwalkers I've picked up in a long time. Also gave me the whole "I don't usually do this but my man is locked up right now" speech but I was also inclined to believe her as she did not look like a drug user and she also didn't know how much to charge for a BJ. I said how about 20, with a tip if you are good. She agreed. I asked if she had a place we could do FS at but she said she would only do BJ. No problem, figured it was worth a try as this girl was honestly a dime in the SW scale. Anyway we parked in an alley and she went to work giving me one of the best BBBJ I've received in quite a while. I even asked her if she could unzip her pants so I could play with her beautiful ass and she obliged. Ended up giving her an extra 10 because she really took care of me and left me satisfied and dropped her back off. Before she got out, she again said that she didn't usually do this so if I happened to see her around the neighborhood to please be discreet. Ended up driving away with a big smile on my face.

Headed back up north towards Little Village and decided to stop in for lunch at one of my new favorite restaurants in the neighborhood. Its this Mexican spot called Pollo Feliz, which as the name implies, specializes in grilled chicken. If you guys are ever in the area I would highly recommend it. Its right in the heart of little village on 26th and Albany next to the mega mall / flea market. For around $9 you get half a chicken, side salad, rice, beans, a big pile of seasoned fries and about 8 different hot sauces at each table. After eating like a king, it was time to head home. Could have taken Western back up north but decided to take the scenic route instead (Cicero) to see if anything else worth stopping for was out there. Sure enough, I ran into Kelly a WSW in her late 30's early 40's whom I've dated 3 or 4 times in the past. Figured alright what the hell, lets go for dessert, and scooped her up. Found a quiet alley and she went to work on a delicious CBJ for a Jackson. One thing I've always liked about Kelly is, unlike most street walkers who are ready to get out of your car as soon as you bust, she actually stays down there, making sure she milks every last drop of cum out of you! Not a bad way to end a fun afternoon of mongering.

Westside10
11-20-13, 21:58
It was about 1145 ish at night just enjoying the ride home and spotted two walkers one WSW amd the other BSW the WSW look nice so I went around the block and they disappeared which I'm used to buy now because a few years I've been doing this I'm used to it they where on cic just after division.

Ump1969
11-22-13, 21:28
Made the mistake of picking this girl (in the pic) up a week or two ago late at night on 47 near western. The voice made me a little nervous so politely declined. She said it was OK and asked if I could drop her off at the currency exchange. Pulled into the parking lot and she proceeds to dial 911 and say she is being held against her will crying and screaming into phone. Tells me I need to give her $60. I give her $40 and she keeps the act up giving a description of my car, myself and location. Drive to the tfc bank down street. No f'ing drive up ATM so park next to walk up ATM. Whole time she yelling screaming into phone saying I got a knife. Withdraw $20, walk up to car show it to her, place it on ground where she can see it. She gets out and I lock door with my fob immediately. She walks away and I drive off pissed and feeling stupid. She goes by the name nicole. She looks good but voice is off and she seemed to be with two obvious transvestites because as they were walking by as she got out she yelled to them "let's go!" I realize she probably wasnt calling 911 but I was caught up in the moment. I could of done many things differently if I thought things out.This is the second story like this to appear in the past several weeks. I won't criticize because you were in a scary situation and had to make an immediate decision. Consider the following. What was she going to say when the cops arrived? "My john threatened me!" Possible LEO responses. "Yes maam- and as his prostitute, would you like the cell next to him?" Or how about- "Where is the knife you were screaming about? Where are the bruises where he grabbed you? " This is an old scam used by girls who know the guys don't want attention and just want to get rid of the ***** ASAP.

Cyan001
11-23-13, 03:51
Beautiful twenty-something BSW on 4-7 around uhaul. Was playing hide and seek with police on next street. I suspect her friend was stopped. Tried pickup but silver minivan turned first. Hopefully he can report...and share.

Stay safe!

Sxywelder
11-26-13, 07:25
Was out and about doing the 4-7 stroll on Saturday night / Sun AM around 130.230 am ish. Was not much out there, but spotted Cassandra at 4-7 and Pulaski. Pulled around to swoop her up, but someone pulled right up in front of me and she got in. Waited for a few to see if I could find her again, but no luck. So I tried to call her. No answer. Someone must have been having some fun with her...LOL. So I go back to looking for something else. See this tall burnet (Like 6 feet tall) , really skinny...again at 4-7 and pulaksi. Once again, I am too slow and someone swoops her up.

Finally at like 230, I see a HSW, late 20's early 30's did not look like a drug addict, and seemed pretty normal. This was just west of pulaski. She hopped in said her name was nicole. She said she has only done this once before and was hard up for cash because baby daddy was at 26 and cal. She was very friendly and down to earth. I kind of believed her because she said she did not know what to charge for BBBJ. I told her I can do .25 and she seemed thrilled for that.

Went to my spot, she took care of business. No rush what so ever, and took direction well. After finishing she wanted me to drop her off at her house, which was on kedvale near 4-7. Started to rain so she said she was not going out anymore.

Keep an eye out for this one. Cheap and good at giving BJ's. I asked for a number, but she said she can't give it out. She reiterated that she doesn't do this and had no choice because baby daddy is locked up and not providing. We all know she will be back out there.Would love to trade for Nicole's number I have one that lives on 47 and avers.

Dexter69
11-27-13, 11:22
Would love to trade for Nicole's number I have one that lives on 47 and avers.Did you even read the report mate? It clearly states she did not want to give her digits.

RepoMen
11-27-13, 20:15
Surprise surprise did the loop a couple of times and all I could see was crock county out on 47th not sure if it was a sting but had a couple of people pulled over near cic. Didn't want any of that drama could not find anything of interest on the streets. I got a bad feeling about the weather shutting down the talent. I wish I had some good news but a huge waist of time. Good luck out there and watch ccsd is out waisting tax dollars.

Magooski
11-27-13, 22:47
This is the second story like this to appear in the past several weeks. I won't criticize because you were in a scary situation and had to make an immediate decision. Consider the following. What was she going to say when the cops arrived? "My john threatened me!" Possible LEO responses. "Yes maam- and as his prostitute, would you like the cell next to him?" Or how about- "Where is the knife you were screaming about? Where are the bruises where he grabbed you? " This is an old scam used by girls who know the guys don't want attention and just want to get rid of the ***** ASAP.That is just another reason I don't do SW's anymore! Been over 30 years since the last time!

Ron M
11-27-13, 23:02
That is just another reason I don't do SW's anymore! Been over 30 years since the last time!I agree with you. It's been about that long since I picked one up too. Besides living on the Northside makes it even less of an Option of picking up a SW'er. It's always Trannies that walk the stroll by me.

Gbaby31
11-30-13, 14:37
Was coming home around 4 I seen a few SWs nothing worth stopping for first was a BBW BSW on Cicero by the subway close to 47th, I seen another HSW looked cute but still a BBW had a hat on and curly hair on 47th by the uhall I also seen a sexy BSW by the bus stop on 47th she keep looking around but never got in, then I seen a black male walking towards her so I left when I came back around they were gone and the bus stop window was broken. There was also a WSW looked bigger blonde on 47th by the Citgo? Forgot the gas station so I keep strolling I seen a 3 BSW by 47th and western 1 was a bigger BBW one had blonde hair but also a BBW also picked her up but decided to keep my money the other was a what looked skinny (had a coat on) Might of picked her up before her name was diamond older I have her digits actually gave me her card mid 30's pretty face 7/10 BJ skills knows how to talk and moan. Let me grab her fat ass. But everything is covered. So I did CIM but the jimmy was on.

HellBent213
12-01-13, 13:08
Maybe 15 days ago cruised the old foursev and back to cic till I found Cashay near 49th. Wanted a ridiculous .6 for CBJ but she settled for .38 (all the funds) or something like that. Was really good actually with lots of slurping and let my hands roam. She is younger and cute. Posts on BP occasionally. Have digits to trade.

Took a recent cruise on this previous Wednesday night and found nicky off foursev between cic and pulaski. She is younger, black, cute, and has a sexy piercing on her face. Wanted .3 for a CBJ and happily obliged. Dropped her off at her house by 68th and rockwell. Have her digits as well. Would love to trade both numbers for a SW that accomodates a nice BBBJ. PM for trades.

Have been roaming norf recently only during the day and its always slim pickings early but they're there.

Chigod7
12-01-13, 18:12
Found 1!!

I was on Cicero and Armitageish area. Found Kelly.

Wow TINY. All services were available. She is 98 pounds wet. Decent looking for a street pro. I had a great time BBBJTC, then wrapped it and went back to her place near north ave. Walmart, which was a dump and no heat. But she was soft warm and wet, made me forget about how cold it was. I can't wait till I see her again. Services were little over half $. This 1 is a keeper, even though I heard things about her possibly on here before, I don't remember if they were good or bad? She looks like she can be an elf with the nose and pointy jaw, still a cutey though. Anyone else know her?

I have digits to trade. Sorry, I will only provide the digits with you giving me someone elses first. I have been burned too many times.

I am only interested in petite woman. Younger the better, send a pic too if you have it.

I hope next time I will take pics. She has a sweet looking vagay jay.

Happy Holidays!

JiggleBalls69
12-02-13, 02:38
Anyone know what's been up with the heights moved away for a few years came back an its dead did it get cleaned up anything around the area pm any info thanks guys.

Magooski
12-02-13, 22:07
Anyone know what's been up with the heights moved away for a few years came back an its dead did it get cleaned up anything around the area pm any info thanks guys.The camera enforcement killed it off.

JVD1954
12-03-13, 00:37
Was north on Cicero by Madison. Met Sarah. White brunette cute early 20's nice body gave exceptional CBJ. Will repeat. No digits she lives in area though should be easy to find.

Happy hunting!

JVD.

RepoMen
12-03-13, 01:51
I have a question for you guys that know this Cassandra that frequents the 47th street area. I have yet to find her. I have however seen Jennifer a.k.a bus stop girl (47th / Sacremento). She now hangs out at Citgo along 47th. Could this be her using a different name? Jennifer is mid 20's, tall blond hair. Just curious.No it's two different girls both girls are safe and had happy endings.

S with both Jen is a taller and bigger girl very sweet Cassandra is on the thinner side a pale completion also had good times with her.

RepoMen
12-03-13, 01:56
Had. A run in with the scammer HSW this evening she asked to br.

E dropped off at the gas station at witch time she pretends to call the le with that I grabbed the phone and flung it out the passenger side window of my car. I guess I got of cheap didn't really care if she called the LEO she would have to explain her self also.

Ump1969
12-04-13, 00:55

E dropped off at the gas station at witch time she pretends to call the le with that I grabbed the phone and flung it out the passenger side window of my car. I guess I got of cheap didn't really care if she called the LEO she would have to explain her self also.Good for you! This is a point J have made several times in the past few weeks. How will she explain HER presence when LEO arrives?

Ump1969
12-04-13, 00:59
Anyone know what's been up with the heights moved away for a few years came back an its dead did it get cleaned up anything around the area pm any info thanks guys.I talked to several girls. The police stepped up activity, harassing girls just for being on the street. The ones nailed most often got prison time- not too difficult, since most are also drug users. There is a bar on Chicago Rd- Dan's- where they sometimes hang out. They never walk the streets any more, so if you don't find them inside, forget it.

Ron M
12-04-13, 00:59
Good for you! This is a point J have made several times in the past few weeks. How will she explain HER presence when LEO arrives?Then the guy would have to explain to the police what is a known Hooker doing with him in his car.

Jimmy TwoTimes
12-04-13, 01:09
I had a dream around 10 this evening that I drove from Div to Belm on Sis and there were undercover uncles everywhere I looked.

Multiple suburbans SUVs on side streets + marked units, with at least 4 people pulled over. Saw 1 guy in a minivan with what looked like a GF (not SW) just north of Belmont.

Be careful out there.

JiggleBalls69
12-04-13, 02:57
I talked to several girls. The police stepped up activity, harassing girls just for being on the street. The ones nailed most often got prison time- not too difficult, since most are also drug users. There is a bar on Chicago Rd- Dan's- where they sometimes hang out. They never walk the streets any more, so if you don't find them inside, forget it.If seen the bar didn't know it was even open no parking or anything ill have to give it a shot I guess thanks for the info.

Fdottt
12-04-13, 09:18

E dropped off at the gas station at witch time she pretends to call the le with that I grabbed the phone and flung it out the passenger side window of my car. I guess I got of cheap didn't really care if she called the LEO she would have to explain her self also.I wish more guys on here would do what you did instead of getting taken advantage of.

Ron M
12-04-13, 21:27
I wish more guys on here would do what you did instead of getting taken advantage of.Find a Reliable Trusted Girl for your Playtime Needs. Why Risk getting a S.W. and go through all that Drama for just a 20 Dollar B.J.? Not worth it to me. I guess you get what you pay for.

JustALittle13
12-05-13, 21:52
Got A New Regular her name is Kelly Stays by Arc and Sis Polish 25 big ass gives amazing bjs had her 4 times this week addicted!

Ump1969
12-07-13, 21:45
If seen the bar didn't know it was even open no parking or anything ill have to give it a shot I guess thanks for the info.I also should have mentioned to make the deal OUTSIDE! Dan would appreciate it.

Ump1969
12-07-13, 21:50
Then the guy would have to explain to the police what is a known Hooker doing with him in his car.LEO did not just get off the banana boat. They know what's going on. The best thing for the john to do would be to keep his mouth shut and let her make her complaint before indicting himself. My actual point is that the calls are fake. If you were an SW, do you want LEO there?

BigGary
12-07-13, 22:17
Find a Reliable Trusted Girl for your Playtime Needs. Why Risk getting a S.W. and go through all that Drama for just a 20 Dollar B.J.? Not worth it to me. I guess you get what you pay for.I agree. When you use reliable, legitimate girls you will avoid ripped off or some different kind of drama with crazy girls or, haunting LEO.

Fdottt
12-08-13, 15:31
I agree. When you use reliable, legitimate girls you will avoid ripped off or some different kind of drama with crazy girls or, haunting LEO.But there are women on BP who are ripoffs. You can find reliable SW's.

Open Sex Fiend
12-08-13, 16:56
Got A New Regular her name is Kelly Stays by Arc and Sis Polish 25 big ass gives amazing bjs had her 4 times this week addicted!She told me her name was Kathleen.

Mtmg1
12-09-13, 19:18
I have been doing my fair share of Mongering lately. I have to say I have had the most luck on CIC between North Ave and Madison, Usually BSW but I have found other girls before. I recently came across a Gem by the name of Lauren. Young BSW, Nice Body, Amazing skills, offers FS, rates are a little pricey but worth it (.3 for a CBJ). Anyway I'm a little bored of her, and I am in need of some new action. Any fellas want to trade digits PM now, willing to trade for something similar. I have digits and location.

SimonHeSays
12-10-13, 08:25
I happened to be driving down Cicero and around Diversy at a bus stop on the west side of the street I saw a WSW sitting at a bus stop. I stopped and she came over to the car and we talked for a while. 20 something, nice looking body but she had a kid. 5'6" about 120. Pretty. Curly black hair. She said she was from Shaumburg and working. I asked her how much she was looking for for CBJ and she wanted 30. FS was available. She said the cops didn't bother her because she didn't lie to them and some of them she serviced. She also said she only played safe. She said she gave amazing head. So after we talked for a while I let her out and went home. It was nice talking to her. I guess if you like safe play she would be a good choice.

Truthfu11
12-10-13, 10:03
Anybody see any Christmas Ho's out and about? It's that time of the year and with the economy still rough I would expect the streets to be crawling.

Or have they all migrated to CL and BP?

Sxywelder
12-10-13, 20:49
She told me her name was Kathleen.Would love to trade for her digits. I have a nice one near pulaski and 47th. She's Polish and a lot of fun. Also very reasonable rates.

Vick123
12-11-13, 00:32
Anybody see any Christmas Ho's out and about? It's that time of the year and with the economy still rough I would expect the streets to be crawling.

Or have they all migrated to CL and BP?Haven't had much SW action lately even tho I have been looking. I think even they are wising up and advertising. I mean why take the risk and waste time on the street when you can advertise on BP?

If you want my reasoning behind this, read my post on the BP section...

Ump1969
12-11-13, 00:41
But there are women on BP who are ripoffs. You can find reliable SW's.There is nothing totally reliable in the sex trade. I have met BP girls who are no better at what they do, no better looking, and no more reliable than many girls on the street. The only difference is that you pay more. I admit there is probably a better chance of finding good-lookers in BP. But remember something else. How many SW's have moved to BP, not because they had a face and body transplant, but because guys expect them to be better and pay more? The major problem with the street is still guys that don't follow the basic rules, often posted here. You don't do sudden you-turns in the middle of Cicero Ave just because some other monger might get to her first. You don't give her the money the moment she gets in the car and hope she doesn't bolt. You don't go to her location, especially if it's inside, because it might be a sting or you might get robbed. I could go on, but these are the main problems with the street, not the availability of BP. And if you think you can't get nailed by LEO by using BP. Did you ever hear of female undercovers?

Ron M
12-11-13, 03:28
There is nothing totally reliable in the sex trade. I have met BP girls who are no better at what they do, no better looking, and no more reliable than many girls on the street. The only difference is that you pay more. I admit there is probably a better chance of finding good-lookers in BP. But remember something else. How many SW's have moved to BP, not because they had a face and body transplant, but because guys expect them to be better and pay more? The major problem with the street is still guys that don't follow the basic rules, often posted here. You don't do sudden you-turns in the middle of Cicero Ave just because some other monger might get to her first. You don't give her the money the moment she gets in the car and hope she doesn't bolt. You don't go to her location, especially if it's inside, because it might be a sting or you might get robbed. I could go on, but these are the main problems with the street, not the availability of BP. And if you think you can't get nailed by LEO by using BP. Did you ever hear of female undercovers?Back Page Girls or Street Walkers, there is a Risk either way. It just depends on how much Risk you're willing to accept. For me I'd rather go to Backpage. For police to set up a Backpage ad, rent a Motel Room, put everyone in place, then wait for a Client to call the undercover female officer seems like a lot of work just to Arrest a John. With all police municipalities under some sort of Economic Burden, it's highly unlikely a police department would go this route. But I guess it is possible.

DrDerrick
12-11-13, 04:36
For some reason I felt compelled to offer my .02 here on this touchy subject. I have not picked up an SW since 1985 and they were offering 10 dollar jobs back then. I just wasn't buying with the abundance of Freebies readily available. My concern with all these women is health factors. My assessment of SW's is that they rarely use protection and don't practice good hygiene. BP girls working out of incall location can actually shower after each client and brush their teeth, not that we know if they do or not. The BP girls are also somewhat concerned about their reputations a little more, while SW's are more concerned about getting their next fix. Because I don't partake in SW, I could of probably left my opinion out of this forum, but I thought my .02 would be a worth contribution. In closing "Be safe.

Vick123
12-11-13, 08:19
Back Page Girls or Street Walkers, there is a Risk either way. It just depends on how much Risk you're willing to accept. For me I'd rather go to Backpage. For police to set up a Backpage ad, rent a Motel Room, put everyone in place, then wait for a Client to call the undercover female officer seems like a lot of work just to Arrest a John. With all police municipalities under some sort of Economic Burden, it's highly unlikely a police department would go this route. But I guess it is possible.Do not underestimate how even with an economic burden we can expect LEO to spend resources on this.

Ron M
12-11-13, 10:27
Do not underestimate how even with an economic burden we can expect LEO to spend resources on this.With Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Higher Cig Taxes and such, I doubt if Prostitution Arrests are a high priority. In all the years I've been at this since the mid 1980's, I've never been arrested.

HungryEye
12-11-13, 10:48
With Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Higher Cig Taxes and such, I doubt if Prostitution Arrests are a high priority. In all the years I've been at this since the mid 1980's, I've never been arrested.Keep in mind who really runs the police department and dictates priorities. These bust usually occur when a major political scandal is about to be released as SEX always gets the top of the fold, sex sells newspapers, and pushes pol scandals to the rear.

IMHO.

H.

Ump1969
12-11-13, 10:56
Back Page Girls or Street Walkers, there is a Risk either way. It just depends on how much Risk you're willing to accept. For me I'd rather go to Backpage. For police to set up a Backpage ad, rent a Motel Room, put everyone in place, then wait for a Client to call the undercover female officer seems like a lot of work just to Arrest a John. With all police municipalities under some sort of Economic Burden, it's highly unlikely a police department would go this route. But I guess it is possible.Ever watch the show COPS? It happens everywhere and is not something new. Don't forget prostitution is a favorite target in Cook County of one Tom Dart. But if you're willing to spend the bucks, BP is safer to peruse. Just don't fool yourself into believing you" re totally safe. Over the past few years there have been big motel busts in Des Plaines, Willowbrook, and 85th and Cis. These are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head- others can probably come up with more. But as I said before the percentages are probably with you- as long as you take proper precautions. And as long as the girl you are paying bucks for isn't merely a SG that moved to BP. Long time users of this forum can recount countless tales of seeing a girl at the door far different than what they saw in the ad or heard on the phone.

Ron M
12-11-13, 11:12
Ever watch the show COPS? It happens everywhere and is not something new. Don't forget prostitution is a favorite target in Cook County of one Tom Dart. But if you're willing to spend the bucks, BP is safer to peruse. Just don't fool yourself into believing you" re totally safe. Over the past few years there have been big motel busts in Des Plaines, Willowbrook, and 85th and Cis. These are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head- others can probably come up with more. But as I said before the percentages are probably with you- as long as you take proper precautions. And as long as the girl you are paying bucks for isn't merely a SG that moved to BP. Long time users of this forum can recount countless tales of seeing a girl at the door far different than what they saw in the ad or heard on the phone.I always do Research and check a Provider's Reviews before I call. If a Girl has an Incall at a Motel I tend to avoid for fear of getting set up like on "COPS." Like I said, I've been at this since the mid 1980's and have Never been Arrested. I know I'm not totally Safe. I guess being Lucky and Careful must be on my side. If a Girl doesn't match her pic in her Ad, I Walk out on her. If she misrepresents herself in her Ad, then most likely the Session she'll offer is Lousy. As far as spending Big Bucks on Backpage, this isn't always the case.

RepoMen
12-15-13, 07:54
I was working in the area Sat. Evening about 7:00 pm drove the route a couple of times didn't see anyone out. After the second loop figured it was way to early and the weather is not the best. Sunday morning has Led me back to the area all I seen was a HSW near California and 47 the nothing else stirring.

Sxywelder
12-15-13, 11:51
Sharon is good. The times I've run into her are around 3 in the morning around cic and Archer. Always very talkative. But doesn't complain ever. Even wheni take forever to finish. Forced deep throat seems to get her excited. Don't know for sure though because she only comes up when she needs air and moans a lot. YMMV though.

Sometimes it's hit or miss when I text her. Sometimes we get together in less than 10 minutes cus I live real close to that intersection. And other times she plays aloof and eventually tells you to not text her number.

Saw Sharon, older blonde on a side street just before Archer. Very talkative, keep yaking too much. Maybe high on coke or something.

Thin body, looks good for her age. Said over and over how the cops lover! Not sure what she meant by that. She is about 5'7. Good tits for her age too. Not saggy

Jovi69
12-19-13, 20:25
I haven't spent much time lately on the SW search. I took a cruise down the 47 between Cicero & Western Tuesday evening. 9 pmish. I circled around Cicero & Archer as well. 4-5 passes and I only drove past the same 2 big ones out. Both were probably Latin. My uncle was all over the neighborhood as well.

Went home feeling like I just lost the big game.

Riina
12-19-13, 23:20
North Ave. , west before you get to the river.

If you are saying from the Lake to the Home Depot by the river, you are wrong. Prostitutes disappeared from that area a decade ago. You might find prostitutes on North ave, but it would be west of Western up to about Cicero.

RichardHead788
12-20-13, 21:51
Was out and about on a drizzly Thurs night. I wasn't expecting much cause of the rain. Damn I was wrong. So 2 WSW on 4-7 by knox. Could not snag one up cause of the busy flow of traffic. Saw a HSW on 4-7 and Kevdale Just missed her. Saw another BSW on Cic by 48th was about to swing around for her when I ran into one my fav's that haven't seen in a few months. Saw Crystal. She jumped in and got the job done. She said she don't have her phone anymore, so It's all luck if you want to see her.

RepoMen
12-24-13, 11:13
Last Wednesday I was out on the prowl for work and ran across Crystal off of 48th and cic so decided to hook back around and take a look. Hoped in went for a short ride to find the out off the way parking spot. Took care of business for 30 not bad but really looked weathered. Service was good 5 looks that night only 4.5 sorry little head did the thinking hope she cleans up a little.

Admin2
12-24-13, 23:06
I missed it, but not one of you seniors reported it. What's up with that?

A2

Member #5102
12-25-13, 00:16
Sharon is good. The times I've run into her are around 3 in the morning around cic and Archer. Always very talkative. But doesn't complain ever. Even wheni take forever to finish. Forced deep throat seems to get her excited. Don't know for sure though because she only comes up when she needs air and moans a lot. YMMV though.

Sometimes it's hit or miss when I text her. Sometimes we get together in less than 10 minutes cus I live real close to that intersection. And other times she plays aloof and eventually tells you to not text her number.I enjoy Sharon's company as well. There is nothing she won't do to make you happy. I once sent her a text letting her know I had a room in the area and she showed up with lingerie and heels. She loves the pics, vids and sex part of it. I regret not trying to speak Greek with her.

Petroto
12-25-13, 03:03

Sometimes it's hit or miss when I text her. Sometimes we get together in less than 10 minutes cus I live real close to that intersection. And other times she plays aloof and eventually tells you to not text her number.I'm curious now. I've always avoided SW and have only gone with Incalls and Outcalls before. How does a SW differ? Do you just do it in the car or do you go somewhere?

Davidonecall
12-25-13, 09:36
Look to hive myself a Christmas gift. If you have SW available for this morning let me know. DOC.

Fdottt
12-25-13, 16:07
I'm curious now. I've always avoided SW and have only gone with Incalls and Outcalls before. How does a SW differ? Do you just do it in the car or do you go somewhere?Both. I've done it on side streets, alleys, empty parking spaces in alleys, open empty garages, on the side of houses and motels or at their houses.

Prowler069
12-25-13, 19:26
I was out on the prowl early this morning and couldn't find nothing but a Tune. She was always great in the past but I had to decline as she had on makeup covering up cold sores. She claims it was eczema in any case I dropped her back off as she was a little upset but I was not taking any chances 4 this morning. Lets be safe out there!

PappaDog
12-26-13, 04:41
Took a drive out on this fine Christmas evening. Didn't expect to see much out but to my surprise I found this cute HSW at 47th / Pulaski. Picked her up and said her name was Melissa. Got the story that she doesn't do this this often but she had to put food on the table for her kids. Said her bf is in the county. Think I read a similar report on her before. Any way after chatting a bit we found a spot and got a pretty decent BJ for 30. Chatted some more and said she doesn't have a phone at the moment. Definately will repeat if I see her again. Be safe out there.

Prowler069
12-27-13, 02:48
Well fellows I been on vacation the past 2 weeks and was out on the prowl when I ran across Marisol. She says she is in her mid 30's and have a teenage child. A mixture of Mexican and Polish and she's just visiting from Beecher, IL. This gal knows how to blow like a champion as I would rate her a perfect 10 for BBBJCIM. She was in no hurry and she had really good technique and I would definitely repeat. No boobs as she was pretty flat and had a couple of stars for her tramp stamp. She's only her until tomorrow so if run across her she will not disappoint. Happy new Year and happy hunting.

JiggleBalls69
12-27-13, 02:53
Well fellows I been on vacation the past 2 weeks and was out on the prowl when I ran across Marisol. She says she is in her mid 30's and have a teenage child. A mixture of Mexican and Polish and she's just visiting from Beecher, IL. This gal knows how to blow like a champion as I would rate her a perfect 10 for BBBJCIM. She was in no hurry and she had really good technique and I would definitely repeat. No boobs as she was pretty flat and had a couple of stars for her tramp stamp. She's only her until tomorrow so if run across her she will not disappoint. Happy new Year and happy hunting.Where did you meet here at I actually live within 20 min of Beecher wouldn't mind finding her pm me digits if you have them.

RepoMen
12-28-13, 11:51
What a waste of time I was working in the area for a couple of hours and seen very little talent. There were a couple of BSW off of 149th and cicero but didn't see anything worth stopping for. I like watching the cars swarm around a girl just walking down the street I got chuckle out of all the guys trying to pick up just a women walking down the street. But on a nother note Fridays between 9:00 and 1:00 am are slow right now at least business was good for the repo team last night.

Sxywelder
01-01-14, 19:54
Both. I've done it on side streets, alleys, empty parking spaces in alleys, open empty garages, on the side of houses and motels or at their houses.Ditto. Half the fun is finding a nice spot to consumate the arrangement.

Chigod7
01-03-14, 13:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Galen
01-03-14, 17:06
Went for a cruise from Joliet (dead as hell out here) on January 3, 2014 at about 4 AM. Based off the history on here I didn't expect to see anything. To my surprise I see three WSW's on 47th just west of Western around Rockwell at the bus stop. I pullover pick up one named Heather. Blonde mid 30's Petite with an A cup. Says she normally hangs out around 31st and Austin.

Awesome BBBJ. Little rough at first til I got hard, then surely sensual. Lots of sloppiness lots of saliva lots of roaming fingers. Stroked me while sucking on the little guys. Caught my little swimmers. Jumped out the car, and gone. Got her digits so the next time I don't got to drive up and down 47th anymore. Will definitely repeat. 30 was the damages.

Happy hunting all.

Archineer
01-05-14, 02:49
Was on the west side of the city visiting family and friends. Decided to take a quick cruise before I went home. Went down roosy and saw what looked like a WSW wearing red pants with a nice rear end. I took a second pass to see what she looked like she was probably a 6 in the face. I decided to pass and uncle LEO was in the area so watch out guys.

Archineer
01-05-14, 03:07
Was on the west side of the city visiting family and friends. Decided to take a quick cruise before I went home. Went down roosy and saw what looked like a WSW wearing red pants with a nice rear end. I took a second pass to see what she looked like she was probably a 6 in the face. I decided to pass and uncle LEO was in the area so watch out guys.

BackRub
01-05-14, 22:04
Anyone heard from Carrie Ann lately? I'd love digits. Carrie Ann worked on Cicero and Arthington back about 2011. She has long brown hair, big rack on skinny body, legs up to her neck and lived near S. Lavergne. We hit it off and I was interested in re-connecting.

Member #5102
01-06-14, 12:52
Anyone heard from Carrie Ann lately? I'd love digits. Carrie Ann worked on Cicero and Arthington back about 2011. She has long brown hair, big rack on skinny body, legs up to her neck and lived near S. Lavergne. We hit it off and I was interested in re-connecting.I saw her about a week ago. She dyed her hair black and looks a little worn. She hangs around the same area.

I Pickum Up
01-06-14, 22:06

E dropped off at the gas station at witch time she pretends to call the le with that I grabbed the phone and flung it out the passenger side window of my car. I guess I got of cheap didn't really care if she called the LEO she would have to explain her self also.I posted about her over a year ago I don't live in the area anymore she tried to get me with that scam. She told me if I give her $ she will not arrest me. She tried to pull the this is a sting. I told her ***** if this was a sting I would have been locked up already Get the fuck out of my car. She pulled the Cell Phone call with me I grabbed my pepper spray out of my back seat and asked her if she still wanted to be able to see her phone. She jumped out! These chicks will try anything!

Steven Lynn
01-07-14, 01:58
It's so cold, SWs are charging $20 just to blow on your hands.

Prostilover
01-08-14, 22:21
Longtime mongerer, first time poster.

Hot1324
01-08-14, 23:07
Hi All,

I have been a 'lurker' (I dislike the term) for some time now and figured it was high time to ask some advice.

I haven't really looked for a SW, preferring mostly to stick with be-Page, and the pros and cons of that route.

I picture a cruise and on finding 'quality', get digits for a possible all nighter in the future at my place.

I figure this would be a more cost effective way than the straight be-page route.

Thoughts?

I encourage all help as noob (as in tell me how horrible or good of an idea this is, and / or LEO advice, SW areas, etc). Via PM or right here.

Look for an update soon!

DrDerrick
01-09-14, 12:45
Hi All,

I have been a 'lurker' (I dislike the term) for some time now and figured it was high time to ask some advice.

I haven't really looked for a SW, preferring mostly to stick with be-Page, and the pros and cons of that route.

I picture a cruise and on finding 'quality', get digits for a possible all nighter in the future at my place.

I figure this would be a more cost effective way than the straight be-page route.

Thoughts?

I encourage all help as noob (as in tell me how horrible or good of an idea this is, and / or LEO advice, SW areas, etc). Via PM or right here.

Look for an update soon!LEARN TO TRUST YOURSELF FIRST.

You can be your best student if you take the time to read as many posts on this board as possible. You can read posts from other cities and other forums. Don't wait on all the members of Chicago to help you...HELP YOURSELF... Because if you ever get caught up, no one hear will be bringing you any bail money, unless you know them on a personal level. SW's by nature are very dangerous, and I try to avoid them. I have worked with many girls on BP that came off the streets, but still have the same mentality. They won't pass on a couple of dollars, they have habits, and "your dick is their means to their ends." I've been engaging in this mongering life for years, but I only decided to start writing about it, when I felt like I was not going to change anytime soon, and maybe someone out here would benefit from my experiences. YOU, also need to write some reports of your past experiences, you might be apart of LE, and nobody is going to snitch on their friends.

Rocket Dork
01-09-14, 16:26
Longtime mongerer, first time poster.You call this a post? What information did you share? Rocket Dork.

Werewolf0956
01-09-14, 17:45
I guess he shared that he has not shared anything previously. Worthless.

You call this a post? What information did you share? Rocket Dork.

Fdottt
01-09-14, 23:10
Met a BSW on that strip next to the viaduct named Juicy and her thighs were poppin out of her jeans early Thursday evening around 6:30. Got her in the car and had her use her mouth while I was driving. Was attempting to park behind a car on a side street but got stuck in some snow so just parked at an angle and had her give me a BBBJ. I came in like 5 minutes since I haven't busted in a while and man I wanted to cum again. She even said my nut tasted good. If I run into her again I'll def get a room with her.

Prostilover
01-10-14, 23:12
You call this a post? What information did you share? Rocket Dork.LOL! Apologies, just testing the waters. Question, has anyone picked up any SWs anywhere else besides 47? Y'all know there are other spots right? I remember my very first was on 18th St. In the Pilsen neighborhood. Beautiful spinner BSW who gave me my first BBBJ willingly and let my hand roam on her pink thonged ass.