PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

BoobsMcghee
08-09-20, 05:47
Good Morning fellow mongers. I am planning a trip to your fair city and I hear the SWs in chicago are out there rain, sleet or snow type shit LOL. So, my question to you all is.

1. what are the best places / main spots to go? the more areas you can share the better.

2. what are some good landmarkers / business addresses to start me off at the correct areas?

3. what kind of pricing am i looking at in general service wise? for instance what is a standard rate for bbbj? FS?

Pm if you want to. Any help to make this go smoothly is much appreciated.

KnightRider82
08-09-20, 14:36
To the guys that I gave the digits of the WSW please check your in box. Thanks stay safe out there LEO is hot 2 shootings.

JumpSmoker90
08-09-20, 19:35
Swung around the block after I seen a huge pair of chocolate titties for sale on Sibley just west of Halsted around midnight. Smoking hot BSW for that area. BJ was real good but she stopped after a minute, she didn't seem to want to work that hard anymore so she told me to "come get dis booty". Pounded her doggie for like 30 seconds and soon as I reached down under to grab one of those giant soft tits I finished like it was a push button. I hate banging in a car, its uncomfortable, but I don't think I could ever finish that fast with just a BJ. So this was different. Maybe it was the right girl I don't know. I'll probably never see her again, didn't get her name, I was in a daze after that. Dropped her off down Halsted at 154th.I've never cruised Sibley for SW's. I always cruise 159th and then that stretch of 154th. Do you remember where exactly on Sibley you picked her up? I'm definitely going to take a ride down there.

Mannheim
08-09-20, 19:47
I've never cruised Sibley for SW's. I always cruise 159th and then that stretch of 154th. Do you remember where exactly on Sibley you picked her up? I'm definitely going to take a ride down there.On sibley at Vincennes.

Ump1969
08-10-20, 02:21
Good Morning fellow mongers. I am planning a trip to your fair city and I hear the SWs in chicago are out there rain, sleet or snow type shit LOL. So, my question to you all is.

1. what are the best places / main spots to go? the more areas you can share the better.

2. what are some good landmarkers / business addresses to start me off at the correct areas?

3. what kind of pricing am i looking at in general service wise? for instance what is a standard rate for bbbj? FS?

Pm if you want to. Any help to make this go smoothly is much appreciated.If you read a couple of pages here, you'll get a pretty good sense of where to look. So far as prices, they tend to vary by area and quality of the girls. On Fifth between Cicero and Kostner, I wouldn't pay more than $20 for a basic BJ. Chances are on North Cicero, they will want $40. On Fifth, they are more likely to do it bareback, but want $40. On North Cicero, they might want $60 for bareback. For anything more than BJ, girls are asking for the moon. $100 is not out of the question for half-and-half or FS. I'm not suggesting you pay that- be ready to negotiate. Other guys might give you different figures, but I think I'm in the ballpark. By the way, if you read recent posts here, you'll find most would advise you to avoid certain areas if not familiar with the city. The Fifth Avenue I mentioned is one.

Ump1969
08-10-20, 02:44
I am aware that I have been doing a lot of educating lately and not much contributing. Current events and health issues have strangled the finances. I did encounter Ada in the Pulaski-Grand area. Mid 40's, dark hair. 5-2, skinny but nice boobs. Not very marked. Face maybe a 3. But nice attitude. Excellent CBJ for $20. Had nice safe spot up past Armitage. Most girls don't go that far from their base, but she felt safer that way. And I'm not as picky on looks as I used to be as I am no prize. I'm only really picky any more in not picking up heavy girls. They don't fit well in smaller cars, are not as flexible, and in my experience don't want to work hard enough for the money.

Archineer
08-10-20, 16:31
Figured with the police hands busy with the looting I would hit the strolls saw a sexy WSW with green xamo boy shorts amazing body tried to loop around and get her she was cause a traffic jam cars were speeding to get her. She had redish brown looking hair about 5'2" to 5'4" ill be in the area for a while might swing back through and see if I can scoop her.

Jimjamesx
08-10-20, 18:31
Figured with the police hands busy with the looting I would hit the strolls saw a sexy WSW with green xamo boy shorts amazing body tried to loop around and get her she was cause a traffic jam cars were speeding to get her. She had redish brown looking hair about 5'2" to 5'4" ill be in the area for a while might swing back through and see if I can scoop her.Was she in the 5 thav area and what time of the day?

Visconti5683
08-10-20, 18:49
I made a few laps and saw her as well. I actually saw 3 WSW one walking up Kostner from Roosevelt. The other 2 were on 5th. All 3 looked fairly clean for that area and that spooked me. I should have figured with the looting they wouldn't be running a sting especially considering I was caught in all the BS on Madison earlier anyways if you do find her let me know how it goes? Nice to see new faces in the area.

Figured with the police hands busy with the looting I would hit the strolls saw a sexy WSW with green xamo boy shorts amazing body tried to loop around and get her she was cause a traffic jam cars were speeding to get her. She had redish brown looking hair about 5'2" to 5'4" ill be in the area for a while might swing back through and see if I can scoop her.

Archineer
08-10-20, 21:02
It was between 1 & 1:30 in the evening, LEO had cicero blocked but it was still lots of traffic.

Was she in the 5 thav area and what time of the day?

KnightRider82
08-11-20, 06:22
Decided to drive Cicero North Ave til 5th. From 9 pm-11 pm Chicago Ave westbound sand Madison Ave westbound were blocked with LEO. 5th was heavy with streetwalkers everywhere but all street lights were off hard to see from Cicero to Kostner on 5th.

Hockey Guy
08-11-20, 19:13
On 5th there were 3 walkers. 2 WSW and one LSW. The one WSW looked completely strung out and the other WSW had a nice looking body with long blond hair but when I got close the face was so so. Of course realistically we should only be seeing the top of her head anyway. LOL.

Went over by Grand and Pulaski and one again 3 walkers 2 blocks south of Grand. A tall blond with blond hair but older looking face. One BSW and another WSW just sitting on the ground leaning up against the building looking very tired.

The Midway area was empty but stop lights out at Archer caused huge backups and the light was out at 50th and it looked like somebody ignored to stop as there was a crash in the intersection.

North on Cicero towards Belmont completely empty.

This was during the afternoon hours.

KnightRider82
08-12-20, 02:56
Dated her before. Found her down alley north of Division just west of Pulaski. Polish girl came up to her and wanted small change but wanted to do the deed right there right now but noticed Spanish dude with ponytail close by offered to take her to a. Secluded spot said she couldn't because she had to take care of her "guy" . Fucking pimp leeches.

Hockey Guy
08-13-20, 14:18
Last night after 5:00 pm some of the girls appeared. I saw Amanda walking from McDonalds going south on Cicero. There was also a blond wearing sunglasses walking also. I was at the stop light at 50th waiting to turn onto Cicero and she crossed in front of me and waved. She went to Walgreens and then I eventually picked her up back by 50th. Definitely and older woman for sure but could not tell that when walking. Went to a spot and had my first gum job of my life. LOL. She took out her dentures and it felt pretty damn good.

TucoRamirez
08-13-20, 23:21
Spent some time cruising around 5th today starting around noon. There must have been at least a dozen girls from Cicero to Kostner. It seems most were concentrated 1 block west of Kostner and this is where I saw the woman that ruined my day. White girl that looked too good compared to some of the zombie types she was near. She was wearing like black skin tight leatherette pants and seemed like a stripper who was lost. I circled around but alas she was gone and I spent the next 3 hrs back and forth trying to find her to no avail. Around 2 pm LEO was very heavy by Kostner. It looked like they were using a Ford escape (red to burgundy) on a sting with one of the girls. Maybe its the weather but there was a lady or two on every corner to cater for all tastes and I finally found Naia around 3 pm. Short and slim black chick, maybe 20 and not a user.

Explorer8
08-17-20, 11:33
Has anyone seen Marta lately? She is about 5'6", skinny 100 lbs, black shoulder length hair Hispanic, b cups. Last I saw her was around 47th & Ashland about 5 months ago before ll the craziness. Says she doesn't walk the streets much.

Ump1969
08-19-20, 16:31
Spent some time cruising around 5th today starting around noon. There must have been at least a dozen girls from Cicero to Kostner. It seems most were concentrated 1 block west of Kostner and this is where I saw the woman that ruined my day. White girl that looked too good compared to some of the zombie types she was near. She was wearing like black skin tight leatherette pants and seemed like a stripper who was lost. I circled around but alas she was gone and I spent the next 3 hrs back and forth trying to find her to no avail. Around 2 pm LEO was very heavy by Kostner. It looked like they were using a Ford escape (red to burgundy) on a sting with one of the girls. Maybe its the weather but there was a lady or two on every corner to cater for all tastes and I finally found Naia around 3 pm. Short and slim black chick, maybe 20 and not a user.I find this report disturbing for a couple of reasons. Several girls had told me LEO was laying off so as not to catch something themselves. This seems to be an indication that either it is not totally true or LEO is returning to enforcement. Also, the last few times I have driven through, there has been a lot of presence of handlers. This is not my thing. I prefer my business to be one on one. I also don't need a handler approaching my car for any nefarious purposes. By the way, over the weekend I discovered the famous Midget for the first time. Previous reports are totally accurate. She is a total sweetheart. I was tempted to take her home with me. But I choose to be generous and let everyone share (LOL). Not that I really had a choice in the matter.

HotIcy
08-21-20, 09:33
Ran into Kayla the other day. She looked a bit rough and it turned out someone punched her. Ended up giving her 40. I've driven by the stroll a couple times this week. Theres been a lot of strung out looking tweakers out lately.

Ricky292
08-22-20, 17:10
Anyone have experience with Jennifer near 47 and Cicero? She said she works 5th and Cicero too. Ran into her today wearing a pink romper really fat nice ass. She was clean and had clean teeth too.

Kyoung2
08-22-20, 20:15
Anybody seen her around or have digits?? She's usually by the bridge on 5th / kost but can't seem to get in contact with her to save my life!!

BroScience
08-22-20, 20:32
On the stroll, I always see 2 or 3 dime pieces at the gas stations on Kostner & Van Buren and Kilbourn & Madison. However they always seem to be a Sheppard around (clearly the pimp.) What's the etiquette to getting one of these girls? Do I "have to" approach the pimp? This always worry me because I'd rather get an independent SW to avoid dealing with pimps or enforcers.

JackAssBob
08-22-20, 20:37
Ran into Kayla the other day. She looked a bit rough and it turned out someone punched her. Ended up giving her 40. I've driven by the stroll a couple times this week. Theres been a lot of strung out looking tweakers out lately.Yeah she said someone beat her up.

Kyoung2
08-22-20, 21:31
Its been dead last couple times I went out but not today. I was going to grab some food decided to go down 5th and bam saw this tall thick blonde said her name was Nicole. Got head damage 30 I wanted to bend that big as over but didn't have the time. Got her number said she stays in the area. Anybody ever picked her up want to know shows the kitty this was around 6 pm.Can I get digits for nicole?

Kyoung2
08-22-20, 21:59
Where did you see preg sylvia? No wonder her t#t $ are so big now. I saw her once last week but she won't answer me now. Jojos locked up also.Hey man responding to a post you wrote 2 years. Are you stilli in contact with sylvia?

BadDances
08-23-20, 00:00
On the stroll, I always see 2 or 3 dime pieces at the gas stations on Kostner & Van Buren and Kilbourn & Madison. However they always seem to be a Sheppard around (clearly the pimp.) What's the etiquette to getting one of these girls? Do I "have to" approach the pimp? This always worry me because I'd rather get an independent SW to avoid dealing with pimps or enforcers.FYI most of them have pimps they just don't hang out. The few times that happened I just pulled up and they got in.

Fdottt
08-23-20, 11:37
On the stroll, I always see 2 or 3 dime pieces at the gas stations on Kostner & Van Buren and Kilbourn & Madison. However they always seem to be a Sheppard around (clearly the pimp.) What's the etiquette to getting one of these girls? Do I "have to" approach the pimp? This always worry me because I'd rather get an independent SW to avoid dealing with pimps or enforcers.I've never had to talk to a man to get a women to ride with me. Stop being scary and just pull up on her and talk to her if you're sure she's an SW.

Ump1969
08-23-20, 16:53
On the stroll, I always see 2 or 3 dime pieces at the gas stations on Kostner & Van Buren and Kilbourn & Madison. However they always seem to be a Sheppard around (clearly the pimp.) What's the etiquette to getting one of these girls? Do I "have to" approach the pimp? This always worry me because I'd rather get an independent SW to avoid dealing with pimps or enforcers.Be patient. Go around the block or something. Most will seperate before long. In that area, there are usually enough girls available to not have to take the risk that some idiot or his friends will approach your car looking for something. Mostly, they will get what they need and head back toward 5th.

KnightRider82
08-24-20, 02:49
I've never had to talk to a man to get a women to ride with me. Stop being scary and just pull up on her and talk to her if you're sure she's an SW.A couple weeks back picked up at 5th and Kenneth a stripper type WSW that came out of a black sub with a young white guy she claimed was her bf, picked her up again a couple days later and was just being dropped off with 2 other girls by another guy, clearly a pimp. She saw me from a distance a jumped in. I've never had a dude come up to my car for a girl, they know that crap scares customers away. Regardless be vigilant and keep your car in drive.

JamesNoper
08-24-20, 08:15
Found a young black girl, thin and short, purple hair. Gorgeous, seriously 11/10 SW scale. On 5th no less.

BBBJCIM 60. Would have paid more tbh.

She gave me lots of compliments and asked 3 times for me to take her number. When I refused, she said "What you didn't like it?" all serious / sad. I had to tell her no, it was great, I just don't do the phone number thing.

If you guys see her out there, take care of her.

Couldn't believe my luck.

Ump1969
08-24-20, 23:27
A couple weeks back picked up at 5th and Kenneth a stripper type WSW that came out of a black sub with a young white guy she claimed was her bf, picked her up again a couple days later and was just being dropped off with 2 other girls by another guy, clearly a pimp. She saw me from a distance a jumped in. I've never had a dude come up to my car for a girl, they know that crap scares customers away. Regardless be vigilant and keep your car in drive.There have been numerous stories on this site over the years over guys approaching cars and robbing people. Just because it has not happened to a few guys here does not mean it can't happen. Considering the number of opportunities in this area, it is not worth risk.

Dream619
08-25-20, 00:24
I will be visiting Chicago soon and want to know a area to go to for SW. Somewhere that is safe? I have been reading back a few pages and the information is conflicting. Thank you.

StanleyStankas
08-25-20, 12:27
I will be visiting Chicago soon and want to know a area to go to for SW. Somewhere that is safe? I have been reading back a few pages and the information is conflicting. Thank you.Chime in and tell one what I plan on stating here. One will find the guys on here to be very polite, knowledgeable and also very experienced. By the tone of the post, if one is indeed real and not uncle, imo order online when one gets here as one is nowhere near the skill level to stroll for a typical SW in a typical area. Don't feel bad though as I am well into my senior years, born in chicago proper, know some of the strolls very well, however it has been years since I have used my street skills in the areas known to have SW inhabitants. That all said scroll through the thread here and one will see the mentioned areas. Also please note safe never equates into a SW situation. The risk can be great in that one can get ripped off for money as well as have their property stolen or even worse physically threatened or attacked. All imo of course so if one must, then have at it with warnings. Again look at some of the posts that will come now prior to pulling the trigger. Stay safe all. Stosh. Peace.

Ump1969
08-25-20, 17:24
Chime in and tell one what I plan on stating here. One will find the guys on here to be very polite, knowledgeable and also very experienced. By the tone of the post, if one is indeed real and not uncle, imo order online when one gets here as one is nowhere near the skill level to stroll for a typical SW in a typical area. Don't feel bad though as I am well into my senior years, born in chicago proper, know some of the strolls very well, however it has been years since I have used my street skills in the areas known to have SW inhabitants. That all said scroll through the thread here and one will see the mentioned areas. Also please note safe never equates into a SW situation. The risk can be great in that one can get ripped off for money as well as have their property stolen or even worse physically threatened or attacked. All imo of course so if one must, then have at it with warnings. Again look at some of the posts that will come now prior to pulling the trigger. Stay safe all. Stosh. Peace.You are a great and wise person, Uncle Stanley. I cannot add to your sage advice. I, myself, am a former southsider.

I would not advise anyone to go searching in my old neighborhood. What all mongers need to remember is this. Most of the best searching areas are not in the best areas. People with money move into areas where they don't wish to deal with certain things. They get politicians and cops to clean things up for them. Working girls generally don't live in good neighborhoods. They can't afford it unless they are higher end, such as strippers, or have sugar daddies. Now this is not universal. There are still a few areas for SWs where I would not be totally afraid to walk at night, though one should still be careful. But the plain fact of the matter is that most girls work in poor areas where the residents don't have political pull. If they don't, one will pay top dollar. I have read reports here of guys finding SWs on North State Street. But the prices quoted are beyond me. To summarize, if you are looking for cheap and easy sex, be prepared to visit less desirable areas. I am not saying don't do it. I would be a poor example of not listening to my own words. Just know where you are going, what you are doing, and act sensibly.

BoobsMcghee
08-26-20, 00:13
So I just arrived at your in your city today for a little trip from home and I had my first experience mongering in chi-town on 5th / cicero. I must say generally speaking the over-all quality / looks of the SWs over here is pretty darn good. overall decent first experience; However coming from st. Louis (the land of 20-30$ bbbjs) I'm alittle put off by the pricing. Is 50-60 for a CBJ the norm here or something? If a SW in st. Louis had asked for 50 for bbj / CBJ I'd have told her to get the hell away from my car LOL.

Also, is there a mostly BBBJ areA here?

DrMaxxx
08-26-20, 10:54
Last night about 10:00, by the Starbucks, blonde WSW in white skirt, about a 6, SW scale. Turned around she was gone, headed south on Cicero, couple blocks south of the McDonald's, by the gas station, WSW, blondish, brownish hair, grey t-shirt, jeans, nice thin, fit looking, body looked like a 10, didn't really get a good look at her face, anyone know her or pick her up? Didn't partake this time, hope she sticks around.

Fdottt
08-26-20, 15:08
Why would "uncle" need to come on here and ask "hey guys where can I find street walkers"? You guys kill me with that.

Ump1969
08-26-20, 23:58
Why would "uncle" need to come on here and ask "hey guys where can I find street walkers"? You guys kill me with that.First of all, I would listen to Stanley before you. Second, that's not what he said. There is no reason to believe Uncle does not read the forum and commenters were being advised to watch what they said here when you were still in diapers.

Fdottt
08-27-20, 08:55
First of all, I would listen to Stanley before you. Second, that's not what he said. There is no reason to believe Uncle does not read the forum and commenters were being advised to watch what they said here when you were still in diapers.First of all I don't care who you would listen to. I don't have relationships with other men on here. The original poster simply asked where to find SW's in chicago and he's accused of possibly being Uncle just by "tone of post".

To Dream619, check the lawrence / kimball area on the northside or even the clark / lunt area also on the north side.

Explorer8
08-27-20, 10:07
Drove through the Cicero & 47th area early morning yesterday.

Saw 2 WSW that looked pretty used and drugged out.

Nothing else around, even on the drive through 47th both directions.

Pretty lame out there.

Mannheim
08-27-20, 19:00
Why would "uncle" need to come on here and ask "hey guys where can I find street walkers"? You guys kill me with that.I agree with this. Paranoia on the thread is rampant. This is a good site, but we could do with less talk about LEO.

DWill
08-28-20, 09:11
Haven't posted in a long time. Apologies to the veterans I know well. Found a SW reliable more of a home body that walks from time to time. She's not full blown street broken in. Rare gem from the south has the heavy Mississippi accent and just got up here right before Covid hit. White female in the midst of a south side west Engle wood area. So you can only imagine how popular she will become. In the meantime have her number for those interested. Again doesn't walk much relies on a few regulars she's met and she just meets them over on 55th. Body is nice about a 8, reddish hair face a 6 maybe 7 if I'm being nice not ugly that's for sure, performance is 6 maybe 7 not because she doesn't try just had better.

If you are a Senior you know how this works.

Dwill.

Random36
08-29-20, 15:41
Tanya / Tania from Belarus.

Body like gymnast.

Short brunette, athletic body with perky boobs. Used to be off of Bronx Ave in Skokie, heard she moved to Ukrainian village. Anyone have info?

SaiMongerer
08-30-20, 20:29
Any Intel on this one.

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/249236.htm

Visconti5683
08-31-20, 10:40
If anyone saw the tall blonde in black panties at polk and kilpatrick around 730-830 this morning and has digits or picked her up please let me know. That's the best description I have. She was a dime. Fucking missed her by a minute. Handler rounded them up and took off.

HotIcy
08-31-20, 13:58
If anyone saw the tall blonde in black panties at polk and kilpatrick around 730-830 this morning and has digits or picked her up please let me know. That's the best description I have. She was a dime. Fucking missed her by a minute. Handler rounded them up and took off.Those girls have been talked about before. There's a group that show up every so often. I think someone said they are a lot more expensive than the usual girls around.

FaceGlazer2018
08-31-20, 14:03
Had to make a trip to the city Sunday and decided to take a detour on my way home. Hit up Cicero by 47th and saw a blonde with a neck tattoo and brown cowboy boots. Got lucky to scoop her up right away. Very shy at first, I think her name was mimi? Anyways, BBBJ / . 5 that included a cof finish. Nothing terrible nothing great. Mission accomplished.

ReadyForRub
08-31-20, 14:49
Any Intel on this one.

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/249236.htmWhat block was she found strutting her stuff?

Visconti5683
08-31-20, 19:03
I've seen that group before. The handler looked different this time tho and never seen the girl I'm talking about but probably the same group. If she cost a few more $ than usual understandable without a doubt. I'm kicking myself thinking about it now. I wasn't expecting that as usually it's just the strung out leftovers early AM week days.

Those girls have been talked about before. There's a group that show up every so often. I think someone said they are a lot more expensive than the usual girls around.

Explorer8
09-01-20, 18:48
Had to make a trip to the city Sunday and decided to take a detour on my way home. Hit up Cicero by 47th and saw a blonde with a neck tattoo and brown cowboy boots. Got lucky to scoop her up right away. Very shy at first, I think her name was mimi? Anyways, BBBJ / . 5 that included a cof finish. Nothing terrible nothing great. Mission accomplished.FG, . 5 for a BBBJ COF for SW? You're raising the curve! LOL. Unless the SW is phenomenal the highest I would go for that type of service is $35. Call me cheapo LOL.

IndigoWalk
09-02-20, 10:27
Curious as to what times are best for viewing the wildlife? I took a loop last night night at 2 am - 2 WSW on Pulaski (one could barely stand, but was still there at 3 am when I was looping back), a few BSW in the 5th area, none in Cic /47, and one one Cicero on the loop back. Granted it was a Tuesday night, but I generally see about he same numbers of wildlife at 2 pm or 2 am. Haven't checked at 7 am or 7 pm. Is there a best viewing time? And when are the more exotics out with full plumage? BTW. Never seen anything on 47th itself. Maybe I should stick to Cicero itself in that area?

Westside10
09-02-20, 13:23
Sunday afternoon I got tired of just sitting in the house so around maybe 11:30 ish I just took a cruise normally it's all highway but I said why not go sightseeing so I passed through Kostner and 5th saw 1 WSW she looked it not bad at all 7 in my opinion face a 5 blond had leopard leggings I would have got her but some guy in a grey Hyundai SUV. Scooped her up North Pulaski Grand and that's where the zombies came out one older looking blonde wearing black and white look clean but still not good enough to pick up another blond chick wearing a tiger striped dress but she was too busy across the street buying her drugs there was also really really petite short HSW brunette green leggings and shirt didn't get to see the face but didn't look too bad so I turned around to get her and we all know the story about that yep she was gone that's all I got for you guys. Remember stay safe and free and happy mongering.

AngelBravo
09-02-20, 14:31
I wanted to know why picking up women from the Street is desired on this thread over booking from agency's or massage parlors. Does it just go down to cost (Cheaper rates)? Or is the experience with a Streetwalker just better because your dealing 1 to 1 with the provider. I personally would feel scared a LEO would pull me over pick up these women and I'd get in trouble. BTW I'm not trying to bash anyone on this forum for their choices or decisions, I genuinely want to know if I'm missing out on something or just don't understand why this is your preferred provider.

ZzTopSterZz
09-02-20, 18:00
Tanya / Tania from Belarus.

Body like gymnast.

Short brunette, athletic body with perky boobs. Used to be off of Bronx Ave in Skokie, heard she moved to Ukrainian village. Anyone have info?A SW? I used to go to Maria's massage on Bronx Ave all the time. Don't remember ever seeing a SW in the area but maybe I'm clueless or maybe just not the right time of day / night. If she's good looking she could have done a lot better for herself working massage at Maria's. No pumps. No drugs. And lord knows that place needs some new staff.

GreekTown
09-02-20, 19:21
https://go.citizen.com/HLtAMplRs9

4659 w arthington st - 39 x hrs ago.
yesterday at 2:22am

Fdottt
09-02-20, 19:45
I wanted to know why picking up women from the Street is desired on this thread over booking from agency's or massage parlors. Does it just go down to cost (Cheaper rates)? Or is the experience with a Streetwalker just better because your dealing 1 to 1 with the provider. I personally would feel scared a LEO would pull me over pick up these women and I'd get in trouble. BTW I'm not trying to bash anyone on this forum for their choices or decisions, I genuinely want to know if I'm missing out on something or just don't understand why this is your preferred provider.You can see what the woman looks like right there and the thrill of finding a decent enough looking girl on the street and price like you said. If you've been doing the street scene for years you know how to handle your business discreetly.

JackAssBob
09-02-20, 20:41
Drove around for over an hour last night and came up with zero. I was on my way home when I saw a petite WSW walking on 47th. Got the look and pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She jumps in and asks if I wanted a date. I asked her to show me she wasn't a cop so she showed me her tits. She wanted $50 for a CBJ so I offered her $30 and a performance tip if she did a good job. Well she did one hell of a job so I gave her a $20 tip. I know I over paid but IMO it was worth it and I wanted her to be just as happy as I was. She says she doesn't walk (dances and works online). She didn't have a phone so I gave her my number and told her to call me in a few days.

JackAssBob
09-02-20, 20:54
I wanted to know why picking up women from the Street is desired on this thread over booking from agency's or massage parlors. Does it just go down to cost (Cheaper rates)? Or is the experience with a Streetwalker just better because your dealing 1 to 1 with the provider. I personally would feel scared a LEO would pull me over pick up these women and I'd get in trouble. BTW I'm not trying to bash anyone on this forum for their choices or decisions, I genuinely want to know if I'm missing out on something or just don't understand why this is your preferred provider.For me it's because I like to be in charge and play by my rules. I don't want to deal with screening, an escorts GPS rules, mamasan telling me what girl I'm getting, bouncers taxing me at SC's, etc.

FaceGlazer2018
09-02-20, 22:04
FG, . 5 for a BBBJ COF for SW? You're raising the curve! LOL. Unless the SW is phenomenal the highest I would go for that type of service is $35. Call me cheapo LOL.I knew I over spent. I'll do my do diligence and keep it cheaper. Don't need these hoe's expecting that LOL.

AngelBravo
09-03-20, 00:29
For me it's because I like to be in charge and play by my rules. I don't want to deal with screening, an escorts GPS rules, mamasan telling me what girl I'm getting, bouncers taxing me at SC's, etc.Thanks all great answers. Now I fully understand. I think majority it's that chase. Looking for the unicorn and picking from the lineup yourself. Strangely I've never seen the street walkers or maybe I have and just never knew.

KnightRider82
09-03-20, 17:30
Still have those digits for the WSW I posted about before her phone works and is looking for dates. Around 5th area. Mid 20 s ish dyed reddish long hair lean no fat, clean very mellow nice girl. No track marks, does like her candy.

Prefer seniors but open to share with regulars as long as they are serous customers. Doesn't walk streets as much. Pm me for digits. Stay safe fellow mongers.

JackAssBob
09-03-20, 18:13
Thanks all great answers. Now I fully understand. I think majority it's that chase. Looking for the unicorn and picking from the lineup yourself. Strangely I've never seen the street walkers or maybe I have and just never knew.My answer was just for me, but I think most guys like SW because it's convenient and cheap. The streets never close and you can have sex with a girl for 30 to 50 dollars that would cost 100 to 150 online.

Again, just my two cents.

Mannheim
09-03-20, 18:22
https://go.citizen.com/HLtAMplRs9

w arthington st - 39 x hrs ago.
yesterday at 2:22amThat's typical for that area. Even during daylight I've seen it myself.

JackAssBob
09-03-20, 18:25
So I just arrived at your in your city today for a little trip from home and I had my first experience mongering in chi-town on 5th / cicero. I must say generally speaking the over-all quality / looks of the SWs over here is pretty darn good. overall decent first experience; However coming from st. Louis (the land of 20-30$ bbbjs) I'm alittle put off by the pricing. Is 50-60 for a CBJ the norm here or something? If a SW in st. Louis had asked for 50 for bbj / CBJ I'd have told her to get the hell away from my car LOL.

Also, is there a mostly BBBJ areA here?Why did you do that with her?

DWill
09-03-20, 19:23
Gents,

Today I learned our was remove how this game can torn a part time into full time. A gem, young lady 21 that I've kept under cover for some time has become full time SW. She a beautiful young lady. We would meet from time to time go full go for hours no restrictions. She hasn't answered her phone in a few weeks and I want sure why. Today I was riding past 5th not to partake just in the area and low and behold she was out with glitter boots and all. Sure couldn't even look me in the face. Tried to avoid me even. I think she was embarrassed because she is by no means a pro. I notice a guy in a black car with rims watching her. I'm guessing he's turned her out big time. It's a shame because she was independent and rare.

TrollMongo
09-03-20, 21:06
I live in central Wisconsin, but get to the Chicago area 4 times a week for work. Been doing that a bit over 6 years now. One route I sometimes run is from I-90/ I-94 and go West on 59th Street to the rail yard just East of Western Ave. In 6 years and maybe 60 to 75 times down that stretch of 59th I have never seen a single working girl. Until yesterday.

At about Halsted Street I saw a nice looking Latin girl, short jean shorts, nice top just kinda hanging out by a bus stop. We made eye contact and she smiled and nodded. I'm thinking she was probably working. I got down to the rail yard, was in that yard maybe 30 minutes, then headed back East on 59th to get to I-90 again. Just before Ashland I spot a slightly heavy black girl walking towards me. What I really noticed was her tan tank top with no bra and one strap off her shoulder. The titty on the off shoulder strap side was doing it's damndest to jump out right into traffic. While I was still looking at her I saw another girl on the opposite side of the street that looked like she was working as well. Another half block and there was a older white lady. Looking really good in short jean shorts just standing on the corner watching traffic. I'd have loved to scoop her, but no way to get around the block in a 60 foot long vehicle.

I'm posting that here just cause seeing 4 probable working girls in about 45 minutes in a area where for 6 years I've never seen any seems a bit strange. Any of you local guys find stuff in that area?

Desparado
09-04-20, 13:35
My answer was just for me, but I think most guys like SW because it's convenient and cheap. The streets never close and you can have sex with a girl for 30 to 50 dollars that would cost 100 to 150 online.

Again, just my two cents.I always wonder how individuals can know what is in the hearts and minds of others. Is it some kind of extra sensory perception? I don't have that skill. Most likely, when somebody thinks they are different or unique, it turns out that they are like most others.

Desparado
09-04-20, 13:46
Gents,

Today I learned our was remove how this game can torn a part time into full time. A gem, young lady 21 that I've kept under cover for some time has become full time SW. She a beautiful young lady. We would meet from time to time go full go for hours no restrictions. She hasn't answered her phone in a few weeks and I want sure why. Today I was riding past 5th not to partake just in the area and low and behold she was out with glitter boots and all. Sure couldn't even look me in the face. Tried to avoid me even. I think she was embarrassed because she is by no means a pro. I notice a guy in a black car with rims watching her. I'm guessing he's turned her out big time. It's a shame because she was independent and rare.Yeah, you developed an emotional attachment and things get fuzzy. Easy to do we are all human. Its the oldest profession in the world and the definition never changes: If its sex for money it is pro, nothing else matters, including your perception of what she does when she is not in your sight.

JackAssBob
09-05-20, 21:03

Also, is there a mostly BBBJ areA here?Why didn't you do that with her?

JackAssBob
09-05-20, 21:06
Gents,

Today I learned our was remove how this game can torn a part time into full time. A gem, young lady 21 that I've kept under cover for some time has become full time SW. She a beautiful young lady. We would meet from time to time go full go for hours no restrictions. She hasn't answered her phone in a few weeks and I want sure why. Today I was riding past 5th not to partake just in the area and low and behold she was out with glitter boots and all. Sure couldn't even look me in the face. Tried to avoid me even. I think she was embarrassed because she is by no means a pro. I notice a guy in a black car with rims watching her. I'm guessing he's turned her out big time. It's a shame because she was independent and rare.He was around before you just never seen him.

JackAssBob
09-05-20, 21:11
I live in central Wisconsin, but get to the Chicago area 4 times a week for work. Been doing that a bit over 6 years now. One route I sometimes run is from I-90/ I-94 and go West on 59th Street to the rail yard just East of Western Ave. In 6 years and maybe 60 to 75 times down that stretch of 59th I have never seen a single working girl. Until yesterday.

At about Halsted Street I saw a nice looking Latin girl, short jean shorts, nice top just kinda hanging out by a bus stop. We made eye contact and she smiled and nodded. I'm thinking she was probably working. I got down to the rail yard, was in that yard maybe 30 minutes, then headed back East on 59th to get to I-90 again. Just before Ashland I spot a slightly heavy black girl walking towards me. What I really noticed was her tan tank top with no bra and one strap off her shoulder. The titty on the off shoulder strap side was doing it's damndest to jump out right into traffic. While I was still looking at her I saw another girl on the opposite side of the street that looked like she was working as well. Another half block and there was a older white lady. Looking really good in short jean shorts just standing on the corner watching traffic. I'd have loved to scoop her, but no way to get around the block in a 60 foot long vehicle.

I'm posting that here just cause seeing 4 probable working girls in about 45 minutes in a area where for 6 years I've never seen any seems a bit strange. Any of you local guys find stuff in that area?Either there's a new pimp in town or LE was running a sting. Be careful in that big truck, it's not worth losing your job over.

JackAssBob
09-05-20, 21:16
Drove around for over an hour last night and came up with zero. I was on my way home when I saw a petite WSW walking on 47th. Got the look and pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She jumps in and asks if I wanted a date. I asked her to show me she wasn't a cop so she showed me her tits. She wanted $50 for a CBJ so I offered her $30 and a performance tip if she did a good job. Well she did one hell of a job so I gave her a $20 tip. I know I over paid but IMO it was worth it and I wanted her to be just as happy as I was. She says she doesn't walk (dances and works online). She didn't have a phone so I gave her my number and told her to call me in a few days.Had another date with Linda after work Friday, same deal as last time except we were both more comfortable with each other. She called me from her friends phone so she doesn't have a phone yet.

JumpSmoker90
09-05-20, 23:52
Took a ride over to Harvey last night. Spotted two WSWs on Wood St about 2 blocks before the gas station on Sibley. One looked pretty strung out and the other was ok. Didn't partake.

DWill
09-09-20, 13:21
Yeah, you developed an emotional attachment and things get fuzzy. Easy to do we are all human. Its the oldest profession in the world and the definition never changes: If its sex for money it is pro, nothing else matters, including your perception of what she does when she is not in your sight.Be honest never developed an emotional attachment at all. I keep things business like but I also recognize the difference in a girl that seems to be in it with an end goal in kind, school, working towards something real and those girls in it for the candy that they get hooked on. She's not hooked on anything but she was young and I fan see how a pump can get giwnhooks in her quickly. Unfortunately that's what happened so I felt bad for her in that regard as for me emotionally I couldn't care any less from a personal standpoint just the human element of her own future kicked in as reality in this world.

Dexter69
09-09-20, 21:02
Cic and 50th around 2 pm.

Producer79
09-10-20, 07:18
I was dream of a curvy WSW on archer and Cicero at 515 am on Thursday, I met her in an alley and I notice a Jeep Grand Cherokee drove past me. I then notice he eventually was following me, I took several turns to be sure and he was on my path. The WSW told me he always drives around but never picks anyone up so he might be undercover. I lost him eventually and got amazing service.

Be careful out there guys!!

Rammy13
09-10-20, 08:56
I was dream of a curvy WSW on archer and Cicero at 515 am on Thursday, I met her in an alley and I notice a Jeep Grand Cherokee drove past me. I then notice he eventually was following me, I took several turns to be sure and he was on my path. The WSW told me he always drives around but never picks anyone up so he might be undercover. I lost him eventually and got amazing service.

Be careful out there guys!!I had the same thing happen last year around 47/ cic. Girl named Tina said the old man rolling around in the minivan just gawks / follows but doesn't partake.

BadDances
09-10-20, 15:21
Been a while and took a drive around 5th. Is Shamrock closed? It looks like it all the curtains are open. May drive by at night to see what's up.

StanleyStankas
09-10-20, 15:58
Cic and 50th around 2 pm.I am so glad that you posted this as well as the mention in another post of "a couple of". Meaning the one on the left when I first saw the pic I thought that it was a guy. So if confirmed a female then I saw her on Sunday in front of the doughnut shop at 47th and cic while coming back from the flea in alsip on Sunday. Day was gloomy and really she or he was the only one I could confirm. While traffic was stopped she was making all kinds of crazy gyrations and at first I thought she had a physical issue, however a small car pulled up to her to make the right and all of a sudden she was acting somewhat normal and either said something to him at his driver's side window or he said something to her. What I saw next was him make the immediate right onto 47th and she followed. So did not stick around of course as the traffic was heavy although in hind site I should have boxed around those side streets to see if he picked her up. Regarding that other post of the guy lurking in another car. That happened to me on north. It was a WSW that I took a pass on as she was beaten up and had blood stains on her top. A dude pulled up behind me as I was chatting with her from my passenger side window. When I asked her she said that oh that was just some guy following her around that wanted to date her for 10 bucks. I left.

JackAssBob
09-10-20, 18:32

Be careful out there guys!!If it was LE you would have been pulled over and ticketed. Undercover LE just doesn't follow mongers for the fun of it. Also hookers lie, he could of been anyone. Odds are he was just hoping she would get out so he could pick her up.

JackAssBob
09-10-20, 18:36
I had the same thing happen last year around 47/ cic. Girl named Tina said the old man rolling around in the minivan just gawks / follows but doesn't partake.Funny how the ugly girls never figure it out, they always think guy X just drives around and doesn't pick up. No honey, I'm just not picking up your ugly ass.

TrollMongo
09-10-20, 20:47
Came out of the BN Rail Yard on 26th today about noon. Shortly after getting on Cicero heading south I saw WSW just crossing Ogden, looking at cars and waving at a few. She had bright red hair, didn't look bad but maybe had a butt that was a bit too plump, at least for my taste. If I'd have been in a 4 wheeler I might have tried her, but no damn place to pull off or go around the block when your 60+ feet long.

JackAssBob
09-10-20, 21:15
Came out of the BN Rail Yard on 26th today about noon. Shortly after getting on Cicero heading south I saw WSW just crossing Ogden, looking at cars and waving at a few. She had bright red hair, didn't look bad but maybe had a butt that was a bit too plump, at least for my taste. If I'd have been in a 4 wheeler I might have tried her, but no damn place to pull off or go around the block when your 60+ feet longI know guys do it but I could never make the scoop in a big truck, not just LE but you never know who might call your job.

Fdottt
09-10-20, 21:30
Cic and 50th around 2 pm.This is the best chicago has to offer.

JackAssBob
09-10-20, 21:30
1) The West Garfield Park neighborhood, near Madison between Cicero and Kostner.

2) The East Garfield Park / West Side neighborhood, near Madison between Kedzie and Damen.

3) The Streeterville neighborhood, especially near Michigan Avenue and Ohio.

4) The River North neighborhood, around Clark Street between Kinzie and Grand.

5) The Humboldt Park neighborhood, around North Avenue near Grand and North Hamlin.

6) The Logan Square neighborhood, around West Armitage and Pulaski.

7) North of Midway Airport, on Cicero between 47th Street and Archer.

8) Washington Park, on Prairie Avenue between 47th and 57th streets.

9) Brighton Park, along 47th Street between Kedzie and Western.

10) Englewood / Gresham along South Halsted between 71st and 76th streets.

PeterWanger69
09-10-20, 22:52
Been seeing this girl by Lincoln and Peterson the last 3 afternoons. Anyone "make a donation" and gave her a try?

AJohn70
09-10-20, 23:01
Still have those digits for the WSW I posted about before her phone works and is looking for dates. Around 5th area. Mid 20 s ish dyed reddish long hair lean no fat, clean very mellow nice girl. No track marks, does like her candy.

Prefer seniors but open to share with regulars as long as they are serous customers. Doesn't walk streets as much. Pm me for digits. Stay safe fellow mongers.Howdy KnightRider82 I'm John reg men and serious hobbyists. Looking to trade # on your WSW for mine WSW. Thanks.

JVD1954
09-10-20, 23:36
Was out and about tonight, Around 8:30 pm and saw a BSW Young, fit, Red hair, with an but in leggings that called my name, did the loop for the pick up, but she was headed down LaCrosse and I thought to another monger, by the time I found her again she was at the hotel on Cic and Arch headed to her room.

Stay Safe.

JVD.

Producer79
09-11-20, 12:36
If it was LE you would have been pulled over and ticketed. Undercover LE just doesn't follow mongers for the fun of it. Also hookers lie, he could of been anyone. Odds are he was just hoping she would get out so he could pick her up.Great point, my gut said something wasn't right though. Glad it didn't turn out bad.

JackAssBob
09-11-20, 15:50
Been seeing this girl by Lincoln and Peterson the last 3 afternoons. Anyone "make a donation" and gave her a try?Can you describe her?

JackAssBob
09-11-20, 15:55
Great point, my gut said something wasn't right though. Glad it didn't turn out bad.Yeah it's not really cool to follow another monger but that's just how some guys are.

Hoodcia
09-11-20, 16:38
Dated a WSW on 5th mellow as hell, killer body. Does like her candy I've posted before about her but thought her name was Maggie but it turns out it's not She gave me her digits Was wearing like a jump suit that was so tight it showed her camel toe. Tight ass superb mouth skills, no anal:(but no rush BBBJ is superb. Willing to share her digits nothing in return but if you have digits for a WSW you recommend that would be great.Can I get them I got a # for ya.

Devlin
09-11-20, 17:16
Gentlemen,

It has been many Many years since I have picked up a SW.

Anyhow, I saw some doable action after 1:00 pm -

51st & Cicero Ave - A young, slender, attractive Hispanic? gal under 5'6". Some lucky bastard scooped her up before I had the chance.

50th & Cicero Ave - 2 Caucasian females. One was short chunky with auburn hair. The second was about 5'8" med build with long brown / blonde hair.

Although LE was not around, do be careful.

ManuelJellison
09-11-20, 17:23
I know guys do it but I could never make the scoop in a big truck, not just LE but you never know who might call your job.Yup agreed with you.

HanginBalls
09-11-20, 20:47
Been seeing this girl by Lincoln and Peterson the last 3 afternoons. Anyone "make a donation" and gave her a try?Do you have a link?

JackAssBob
09-11-20, 21:29
Do you have a link?She's a SW.

Fdottt
09-11-20, 22:11
Been seeing this girl by Lincoln and Peterson the last 3 afternoons. Anyone "make a donation" and gave her a try?This random girl you seen 3 times and expect everyone to know her.

JackAssBob
09-12-20, 10:31
Went out last night and came up empty, I did see a few that weren't my type so I passed and saved my money for another day.

TheWimp
09-12-20, 11:03
Same darn girls every morning here. Kimberly and her sister. Wish they would leave corner for others to work.

PeterWanger69
09-12-20, 12:36
This random girl you seen 3 times and expect everyone to know her.Sorry, I tried to post a pic and thought I did it right but nothing showed. I'm trying from my iPhone, is there a trick to it?

KnightRider82
09-12-20, 15:58
Same darn girls every morning here. Kimberly and her sister. Wish they would leave corner for others to work.Thanks for the pic. Never seen this BSW in that area, usually see Cindy WSW at that corner.

Mannheim
09-12-20, 18:04
Same darn girls every morning here. Kimberly and her sister. Wish they would leave corner for others to work.She's been out there for quite some time. I used to pick her up at North and Cic 9-10 yrs ago. I have noticed she is always by that gas station these days. She's not bad and for a sister north of 50 yrs old, she has a really smooth butt. Her sister on the other hand avoid, no skill and a total rush job.

Fdottt
09-12-20, 20:19
Same darn girls every morning here. Kimberly and her sister. Wish they would leave corner for others to work.How is this SW preventing others from working?

TheWimp
09-12-20, 21:01
How is this SW preventing others from working?The other girls do not get a chance to stand on that corner and get customers at that prime real estate location. Every weekend when I drive by 5 am ish, Kimberly and her sister are standing there looking like workers. Can't believe the police don't shoo them away. Oh wait, Kim told me they help them out.

On another note, I still don't know why the Latina stands on different corners looking at her phone and not partaking in business. I've seen many cars stop, try to talk and she ignores them. I tried talking to her on foot and also ignored. She is pretty from driver side view but up close she has a stomach and a hiddeous personality.

Tatiana (Russian) is MIA. JB is long in the tooth. Still dresses all in black and wears heels. If anyone is new to the hobby, JB looks great from afar. She sometimes looks too good to be true. But then get close and see the weathered look on her.

I'm interested in finding Polish and drive down diversey west alot. Once in a while Ill see one at the bus station. Often missing teeth. The SW scene is not my specialty but gave it a try last season and this season. Its risky and the girls are all less than 5 out of 10 star rating.

JackAssBob
09-12-20, 22:14
How is this SW preventing others from working?Intimidation.

CarmineW
09-12-20, 22:25
How is this SW preventing others from working?Yes I was curious about this as well. Only conlcusion I can think of is some type of turf war beef and if that's the case that is hilarious.

TheWimp
09-13-20, 11:05
Intimidation.That's correct JackAssBob. Imagine if you were at the corner, business is great, cars coming and going and cops leaving you alone. Now imagine me, a younger worker standing there with you. Suddenly, the cars stopping for me and not you. It will annoy you and you'd tell me to get the heck away as you were there first. The corner also has a covering on the building to protect from rain BTW. Anywhoo that's what happens. I got this insight from Veronica, a younger HSW from last year. Haven't seen her at all.

Today I did some recon on the Latina who stands at corner and doesn't partake in business. She was a block away from the funeral home at about 7 am. She was wearing all black and the best thing she has going is her long black wavy hair past mid back. She was wearing a mask. I stopped on the side to see if she was waiting for bus. About three bus' came and left. Eventually I got bored and approached and she again gave me a dead eye look while wearing her mask. I went around the block a few times and eventually saw she got into a SUV. So she is either scouting the area (I doubt) or just working off cell calls from Listcrawler. The only reason I want this girl in my car now is because she is hard to get. Makes it more of a challenge. For those interested in seeing her, she is usually there on cicero corner sat or Sunday around 7 am-8 am. Usually wears black or brown, maybe 5 foot 3, long wavy black hair, maybe 130-140 pounds. Doesn't have a street walker look (thick fingers, missing tooths, strung out). Instead looks clean, no drugs. Does have a streetwalker vibe, alone on corner, cell phone, out and about early morning on a street known for workers.

JackAssBob
09-13-20, 12:11
Yes I was curious about this as well. Only conlcusion I can think of is some type of turf war beef and if that's the case that is hilarious.Hookers like drug dealers have their own corners that they claim. If you try to work someone else's spot then they will come after you.

Just like in the old west.

JumpSmoker90
09-13-20, 22:56
I really love videos like these that show the SW scene in various cities. The first link is a guy from Houston and he drives around recording all the hot spots for SW's. The second link is a guy doing the same in L. A. Does anyone do videos like these in Chicago? Shit where would you even go that could compare to these other cities?? The SW'S in these videos are out of this world. Puts Chicago to shame

Houston.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PgatxrzKAHPIZuq3tLEzA/videos

L. A.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDcv766VcIkIrl3hcuaUHQ

OnlyDreams
09-14-20, 02:17
I really love videos like these that show the SW scene in various cities. The first link is a guy from Houston and he drives around recording all the hot spots for SW's. The second link is a guy doing the same in L. A. Does anyone do videos like these in Chicago? Shit where would you even go that could compare to these other cities?? The SW'S in these videos are out of this world. Puts Chicago to shame

Houston.

L. A.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDcv766VcIkIrl3hcuaUHQThose SW in Houston look like they are coming out of a night club!! Never seen so many and most of them look really hot and many to chose from, blondes, latinas, black, etc, etc! And what surprises me the most is the fact the videos were recorded recently during the pandemic. I can't even image how it was before the pandemic! It must have been a pussy fest! Cleary Chicago must be on of the worst cities for street action. Police here in Chicago should worry on other worse activities and leave adults alone to have some fun.

Ump1969
09-14-20, 02:31
Yes I was curious about this as well. Only conlcusion I can think of is some type of turf war beef and if that's the case that is hilarious.I have no comment on the the current situation as I have not witnessed what is being discussed. But I have a little perspective from the past. I can remember when there was literally a girl on every corner on North from Cicero to Kedzie. Girls were very definitely possessive of their corners and there were often turf fights as there were more girls than corners. Ahh for the old days!

TheWimp
09-14-20, 06:48

Houston.

L. A.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyDcv766VcIkIrl3hcuaUHQThis is all we got.

https://youtu.be/gUH934IGnHU

Fdottt
09-14-20, 10:29
Those SW in Houston look like they are coming out of a night club!! Never seen so many and most of them look really hot and many to chose from, blondes, latinas, black, etc, etc! And what surprises me the most is the fact the videos were recorded recently during the pandemic. I can't even image how it was before the pandemic! It must have been a pussy fest! Cleary Chicago must be on of the worst cities for street action. Police here in Chicago should worry on other worse activities and leave adults alone to have some fun.My friend. Went to Houston back in 2018 April and you don't understand that scene on bissonet drive puts chicago to shame for real. There had to be at least a hundred girls of all races and sizes out there. He said he picked up 3 different BSW's while he was out there and can't wait to go back even for a weekend.

StanleyStankas
09-14-20, 12:18
That's correct JackAssBob. Imagine if you were at the corner, business is great, cars coming and going and cops leaving you alone. Now imagine me, a younger worker standing there with you. Suddenly, the cars stopping for me and not you. It will annoy you and you'd tell me to get the heck away as you were there first. The corner also has a covering on the building to protect from rain BTW. Anywhoo that's what happens. I got this insight from Veronica, a younger HSW from last year. Haven't seen her at all.

Today I did some recon on the Latina who stands at corner and doesn't partake in business. She was a block away from the funeral home at about 7 am. She was wearing all black and the best thing she has going is her long black wavy hair past mid back. She was wearing a mask. I stopped on the side to see if she was waiting for bus. About three bus' came and left. Eventually I got bored and approached and she again gave me a dead eye look while wearing her mask. I went around the block a few times and eventually saw she got into a SUV. So she is either scouting the area (I doubt) or just working off cell calls from Listcrawler. The only reason I want this girl in my car now is because she is hard to get. Makes it more of a challenge. For those interested in seeing her, she is usually there on cicero corner sat or Sunday around 7 am-8 am. Usually wears black or brown, maybe 5 foot 3, long wavy black hair, maybe 130-140 pounds. Doesn't have a street walker look (thick fingers, missing tooths, strung out). Instead looks clean, no drugs. Does have a streetwalker vibe, alone on corner, cell phone, out and about early morning on a street known for workers.Your second answer is the correct one, mr. Wimp. If I would take an educated guess imo she is working, however working off lc or some other quick and easy site and when the dude drives up and has the car he gave in the description via text or call she knows it's the prearranged meet. Could be off as you were there and I wasn't of course. Ok just to be clear as I am not captain obvious, however I have been called grandpa oblivious!! Is this the south or north side cicero stroll? Please forgive me as I looked down the thread and I am missing something here. I would like to do some recon and see for myself as well as then look on lc to see what I can see. Being retired I have nothing to do all day, however fortunately I have all day to do it! Stosh. Peace and roll safe mongers of the streets of chi!

StreetWise0000
09-14-20, 15:19
Howdy hobbyists.

Longgggg time stroller, 1st time poster. I'm on super lock down due to fam stuff but I did get a chance to stroll ALL the following areas this past Sat with zero luck =(.

47th from Cicero to Western.

Cicero from 16th to the 290.

Fifth from Cicero to Kostner.

16th from Cicero to Pulaski.

Cicero from 47th to Archer.

DRY AS HELL FROM 1 PM - 4 PM.

Holy crap I totally miss the glory days, I'd see 5 - 10 dreams between 47th and Archer on a good day.

I'll keep posting anytime I stroll, whether it's a good or bad day.

Explorer8
09-15-20, 18:36
Howdy hobbyists.

Longgggg time stroller, 1st time poster. I'm on super lock down due to fam stuff but I did get a chance to stroll ALL the following areas this past Sat with zero luck =(.

47th from Cicero to Western.

Cicero from 16th to the 290.

Fifth from Cicero to Kostner.

16th from Cicero to Pulaski.

Cicero from 47th to Archer.

DRY AS HELL FROM 1 PM - 4 PM.

Holy crap I totally miss the glory days, I'd see 5 - 10 dreams between 47th and Archer on a good day.

I'll keep posting anytime I stroll, whether it's a good or bad day.1-4 pm isn't exactly prime time for this activity.

Fdottt
09-15-20, 20:04
1-4 pm isn't exactly prime time for this activity.What I was going to post. I wouldn't go anywhere other than the cic /5th area between those times.

JackAssBob
09-15-20, 21:23
This is all we got.

https://youtu.be/gUH934IGnHUThat guy has way too much time on his hands.

TheWimp
09-17-20, 13:15
Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.

Explorer8
09-17-20, 17:26
Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.My guess is she is not a SW based upon your previous reports and these pics. She is probably some worker / laborer that catches a ride to her job.

Her clothes and style of dress seems humble, not flashy, cheap, or attention grabbing. Although she does not dress rich, she does not dress like she is in dire need for money either. JMHO.

Fdottt
09-17-20, 19:51
I wish we had some sort of network of real time reporting where we could tell each other what's out there as we're out there versus "last night I saw 3 SW's and didn't partake" Obviously I know it's wishful thinking but it's just thinking out loud. I was out in the cic and 5th area the last two nights between 7 pm and midnight and didn't partake just because of nothing decent enough for me.

TheWimp
09-17-20, 20:44
My guess is she is not a SW based upon your previous reports and these pics. She is probably some worker / laborer that catches a ride to her job.

Her clothes and style of dress seems humble, not flashy, cheap, or attention grabbing. Although she does not dress rich, she does not dress like she is in dire need for money either. JMHO.Explorer. Thanks for your input. I wrote an earlier response but when I went to upload, it was rejected because of odd characters. So my response is that I think she is a SW. I had another SW approach her to find out.

This girl is not attractive. Some times she wears black yoga pants and a sports top and looks better. But she is heavier and her best feature is her long hair down to her ass.

Any normal girl would not stand on various corners of Cicero avenue, walk through alleys, and disappear and reappear at various times early morning.

In a previous post, I mentioned that yesterday I saw unmarked cars appear out of nowhere and flash the lights. As careful as I was I did not see the cars. Be careful out there. Plenty of PD out last evening around 6 pm due to a parade near Diversey and Fullerton.

ElJefe69
09-17-20, 21:47
She's probably one of my faves. I see her often. If she gets your number don't worry if she doesn't answer your calls or texts, she constantly loses phone.

Erica was another all star in that area but she left after her bf got her pregnant.

Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.My girlfriend stands at a bus stop early in the morning every day. Unlikely.

Dudder
09-17-20, 21:52
SW not going to have both a purse & a facemask.

Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.

Cubiche
09-17-20, 23:52
My guess is she is not a SW based upon your previous reports and these pics. She is probably some worker / laborer that catches a ride to her job.

Her clothes and style of dress seems humble, not flashy, cheap, or attention grabbing. Although she does not dress rich, she does not dress like she is in dire need for money either. JMHO.That is who I was talking about in a previous post. Always with the same style of clothing. I am positive that she is not a worker / laborer waiting for a bus. Up to recently she was standing on various corners in the North / Pulaski area in the early mornings (1-3 am). She was constantly changing locations throughout the night, always looking down on her phone. There is no bus traffic on Lemoyne / Keystone.

KnightRider82
09-18-20, 00:22
Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.Nice pics! Kudos to you. My gut feeling from the pics, she's not a SW. Anyone's guess, might as well be La Llorona. Maybe she's a decoy waiting for someone to ask her "how much?" For someone to be standing out at those hours for hours and be constantly looking at the phone, and ignoring so many mongers is odd. I'd stay away.

ChiTownGuy76
09-18-20, 10:11
Early morning before 8 am. Oddly standing on corners and walking early morning usually at that location.I think the girl in the pic is Camilla. If so, I've been with her and she's legit. Just go up to her and ask if her name is Camilla and bs her that you've been with her before. She use to find men at clubs. Also has a slight spanish accent. Think she's mexican but born here. Lives on the and side by peterson or devon and western. (If anyone does hookup. Please get her digits for me!. Haven't seen her since this whole covid crap started). She's a bit chubby but has a nice top end!

TheWimp
09-18-20, 10:13
That is who I was talking about in a previous post. Always with the same style of clothing. I am positive that she is not a worker / laborer waiting for a bus. Up to recently she was standing on various corners in the North / Pulaski area in the early mornings (1-3 am). She was constantly changing locations throughout the night, always looking down on her phone. There is no bus traffic on Lemoyne / Keystone.Guys, ChiTownGuy cracked the case and provided me with accurate information. Roni. Cicero employee- also confirmed. So now I can move on knowing who she is. I also read reports about her on this site going back to 2016 since her name was mentioned. In a 2019 report it mentions something that I would definitely stay away from now. Glad someone looking out for me and helping me to avoid her.

Thanks ChiTownGuy!

TheWimp
09-19-20, 08:36
I think the girl in the pic is Camilla. If so, I've been with her and she's legit. Just go up to her and ask if her name is Camilla and bs her that you've been with her before. She use to find men at clubs. Also has a slight spanish accent. Think she's mexican but born here. Lives on the and side by peterson or devon and western. (If anyone does hookup. Please get her digits for me!. Haven't seen her since this whole covid crap started). She's a bit chubby but has a nice top end!ChiTownGuy76 - I confirm its Camilla. Fellow Mongers listen to chitowns advice in his post because it works. This girl completely ignores the traffic unless you call her name. Turns out she is actually a friendly person.

KnightRider82
09-19-20, 15:59
ChiTownGuy76 - I confirm its Camilla. Fellow Mongers listen to chitowns advice in his post because it works. This girl completely ignores the traffic unless you call her name. Turns out she is actually a friendly person.What kind of street walker stands on a public street starring at a phone for hours and only looks up at you when you call her name? She might as well stay at home and wait for guys that know her to pick her up there. Give her a couple years maybe she'll end up on 5th with a whole new attitude. Call me old school, knightrider 82 out.

Explorer8
09-19-20, 18:30
Guys, ChiTownGuy cracked the case and provided me with accurate information. Roni. Cicero employee- also confirmed. So now I can move on knowing who she is. I also read reports about her on this site going back to 2016 since her name was mentioned. In a 2019 report it mentions something that I would definitely stay away from now. Glad someone looking out for me and helping me to avoid her.

Thanks ChiTownGuy!Thanks for the confirmation. The older I get the more I realize I can learn.

TheWimp
09-19-20, 19:19
What kind of street walker stands on a public street starring at a phone for hours and only looks up at you when you call her name? She might as well stay at home and wait for guys that know her to pick her up there. Give her a couple years maybe she'll end up on 5th with a whole new attitude. Call me old school, knightrider 82 out.I agree with you 100%.

CarmineW
09-19-20, 21:26
What kind of street walker stands on a public street starring at a phone for hours and only looks up at you when you call her name? She might as well stay at home and wait for guys that know her to pick her up there. Give her a couple years maybe she'll end up on 5th with a whole new attitude. Call me old school, knightrider 82 out.It is def peculiar. Perhaps she lives with folks and / or foesnt want mongers to onow where she lives? As far as only seeing clients that call her might just be trying to extra cautious and negotiate price beforehand. She has to stick out like a sore thumb though.

BadDances
09-20-20, 16:52
Swung by 5 on Friday. I saw only one blonde who looked either old or high mileage with what I presume was her pimp. Never left her side in the 3 runs I made.

Also is Shamrock closed?

KnightRider82
09-22-20, 18:36
Anyone dated this WSW? Never seen her before. She was at the gas station on Pulaski and Division around 4 pm today. Any info is appreciated.

Northside
09-23-20, 09:34
Didn't touch. Paid $0. 04 for pictures.

Rocket Dork
09-23-20, 11:23
Didn't touch. Paid $0. 04 for pictures.4 dollars! You overpaid! LOL Rocket Dork.

OscarGomez
09-23-20, 19:20
I swear see looks just like a BSW they called Biscuit here in Huntsville. Only saw her on the streets one or two times walking but heard she was crazy as a loon. Never dreamed thank goodness!! LOL.

Fdottt
09-23-20, 20:43
Yea I've seen her around the 5th kostner area. Usually drive right past her.

HanginBalls
09-24-20, 09:41
4 dollars! You overpaid! LOL Rocket Dork.Overpay? I say that's an UNDER statement!! LOL!!

StanleyStankas
09-24-20, 13:33
Overpay? I say that's an UNDER statement!! LOL!!It's awesome that he got this done! Right in the daylight! Good f**kin work! Made my day as I have not checked in on here in a few. Stosh to all stay safe and happy mongers of the city streets. Oh BTW that one blonde looks like a regular that hangs up here over on heim, however it's just the style of hair and I know that would be way out of her territory. I think the furthest I have seen her roam was east on lawrence heading in the direction of the big 6 at des plaines river.

HellCat2018
09-24-20, 14:53
Anyone dated this WSW? Never seen her before. She was at the gas station on Pulaski and Division around 4 pm today. Any info is appreciated.Her name is Nicole, PR hottie. Had a date with her BBBJCIM set me back 30. Service was ok, I would probably repeat.

HellCat2018
09-24-20, 14:55
Swung by 5 on Friday. I saw only one blonde who looked either old or high mileage with what I presume was her pimp. Never left her side in the 3 runs I made.

Also is Shamrock closed?I don't think so, I drove past on my way for tacos and it looked open. It probably should close, that place is a s-hole. Holes in walls, filthy sheets, dirty bathroom. Same as the Karavan.

HellCat2018
09-24-20, 15:02
Is Mousey back? Last ride I went down 5th and could swear I saw her, went around but she jumped into her pimp or friends car and left. Also, it looks dead out there. Even the regulars are gone. I heard there were three guys robing the ladies at gunpoint.

One area I did notice a little uptick in was Pulaski and Division. Saw 4 ladies I've never seen before. All of them were nice.

MadRox69
09-24-20, 18:39
Took a stroll down Cic and 48th and found a bombshell PR mami skinny and that big ass was jigging in her sexy outfit. Gave her a donation of 60. Perfect body in her 20's had her take a ride.

KnightRider82
09-24-20, 20:10
Her name is Nicole, PR hottie. Had a date with her BBBJCIM set me back 30. Service was ok, I would probably repeat.Thanks Hellcat2018 and StanleyStankas. Next time I see her I'll scoop her up. She's up my alley. Saw 2 WSW about 4 days ago totally undercover at Potomac and Pulaski. One was trying to act like she was Nodding out but her eyes were totally focused on each car looked totally sober but her body moved like the walking dead. It was hilarious.

MadRox69
09-24-20, 22:48
Took a stroll down 5th and cic at around 7 pm found me a fine WSW bad as fuck gave her a pounding for 40. I've seen her there a lot lately first time I gave her a ride. She's def the best WSW out there.

ReadyForRub
09-25-20, 15:00
Didn't touch. Paid $0. 04 for pictures.Wasn't touching the pictures enough of a mistake?

KnightRider82
09-25-20, 17:56
1 pm. It's picking up during the day. 2 younger WSW.

WenRegnom88
09-25-20, 19:02
Anyone dated this WSW? Never seen her before. She was at the gas station on Pulaski and Division around 4 pm today. Any info is appreciated.I've seen her on a stroll months ago at Pulaski and Division and made eye contact with her. Had her walking down the road to meet but the pickup location was a bit sketch and had to leave. She looks decent for sure. Curious how she performs.

HellCat2018
09-25-20, 20:36
Alicia, WSW, tall brunette long hair, nice round ass in leggings, pair of double d's. Saw her on Pulaski and Lake walking North. She didn't make eye contact and was walking fast so I didn't think she was working. Second pass around she gave the look and the smile. Scooped her up and went back to a no-tell for full service. Set me back 60 and I will definitely repeat. On a side note, don't bother going to the Karavan, man I couldn't believe how filthy that place was. We went to room #2 and the sheets were dirty. The sheets had dirt in them like someone walked on them! Pillow cases had stains, the floor looked like it hasn't been vacuumed in a week and the room smelled like cheap weed and mold. I went to the laundry room to grab fresh linen and a little woman had the nerve to ask for a tip. I didn't take my mask off the entire time and after grabbing fresh linen still used a blanket I keep in my Jeep to cover the bed.
So, after I dropped Alicia off I still had another hour and a half on the room so I kept looking and ran into Lexi; cute, slim brunette with nice legs. Picked her up on Roosevelt and Kostner walking North towards 5th. Did the same thing as Alicia for 40. Service was ok, nothing great but nothing to complain about either, I'd see her again.
Other than those two, Brittany (Sapphire) was out, Laura- short, WSW with different styled hair everyday, bit of an older looking face but body is ok and a tall thicc WSW was also out. Not sure of her name but she is cute, these ladies were on 5th. Pulaski and Grand was dead, nothing out at all on 47th.

AlreadeGone
09-27-20, 19:46
I have a girl by midway area looking for dates. She's slim 25 year old blonde blue eyes. Seniors pm me for info.

Mamalon
09-28-20, 03:24
For SW what's a standard rate for a regular and standard rate when you found a young / hor one?

Don't want to make them get use to get overpaid.

IndigoWalk
09-28-20, 09:54
I've always found the parking on Keystone to be a nice time. Wait in your car as your servers move from car to car taking and fulfilling orders. It's like an out door drive in restaurant. I usually get mine on site, but many get theirs to go. Sunday at dusk there were at least 6 options, and I got the sustenance I desired. On my way out though, I spotted an all american blonde in a pencil skirt and heels on LeMoyne - "one of these things is definitely not like the others, this one is dressed to impress on a job interview" - I did a few loops and she was definitely working, but never ventured to Keystone, only on LeMoyne, up the alley, and down Pulaski and back to her own car, always with purpose, but would talk to people along the way. I left thinking next time I'm parking on LeMoyne. She definitely is taking a more cerebral approach to her job. Curious on any intel on her?

IvanPobeda102
09-28-20, 10:24
For SW what's a standard rate for a regular and standard rate when you found a young / hor one?

Don't want to make them get use to get overpaid.It all depends I guess. Some newer girls at 5th are asking 80 1 00 for just for a BJ. I see them still getting business though.

Explorer8
09-28-20, 13:08
1 pm. It's picking up during the day. 2 younger WSW.Nice pic report. Don't believe I have seen these two before. I was around Midway & 47th the last few days and nothing out there in the morning or late afternoons.

Jaahil69
09-28-20, 13:10
Where are the hotspot areas? I already know Fifth Avenue between Cicero and Kostner. Any other places I should cruise around at? I went to Cicero and 47th street a few days ago. I only saw one old white crackhead lady.

BadDances
09-28-20, 17:14
I have to admit I have not partaken in anything since Feb. I have done some drivebys when near by but usually it was empty or nothing of interest for me. I do miss it.

ZckBrc
09-28-20, 17:21
Met Samantha near the northside strip club. 32 yrs, hws, somewhere between petite and athletic. It was a nice find. 2 jacksons, found a spot, sweet girl and did a nice job. She has a nice body, great ass to grab on to. Around 11 pm, says she is out later sometimes. That area has been pretty dead lately so I was happy.

OnlyDreams
09-28-20, 17:26
Met Samantha near the northside strip club. 32 yrs, hws, somewhere between petite and athletic. It was a nice find. 2 jacksons, found a spot, sweet girl and did a nice job. She has a nice body, great ass to grab on to. Around 11 pm, says she is out later sometimes. That area has been pretty dead lately so I was happy.Greatly appreciated.

KnightRider82
09-29-20, 00:12
It all depends I guess. Some newer girls at 5th are asking 80 1 00 for just for a BJ. I see them still getting business though.I've been asked recently on 5th $50 tops. $80-&100 sounds like they are hitting you with a high number to see if you'd go for it. Or if they are not, they might have pimps to pay up to. Some of these new girls have leeches close by waiting for them to return with enough dough for everyone. Got to keep them at $20-$40 tops if you just met them. I do admit I've paid more for xtra service. But if it's a quick BJ in the car I hit them low.

Explorer8
09-29-20, 11:55
I've been asked recently on 5th $50 tops. $80-&100 sounds like they are hitting you with a high number to see if you'd go for it. Or if they are not, they might have pimps to pay up to. Some of these new girls have leeches close by waiting for them to return with enough dough for everyone. Got to keep them at $20-$40 tops if you just met them. I do admit I've paid more for xtra service. But if it's a quick BJ in the car I hit them low.20-40 is the range I try to stay to.

IggyD
09-29-20, 17:40
I pm'd you.

I have a girl by midway area looking for dates. She's slim 25 year old blonde blue eyes. Seniors pm me for info.

HellCat2018
09-29-20, 19:26

Don't want to make them get use to get overpaid.I usually go 20-30 for BBBJCIM, If they start high I go low. If she wants 40 I offer 20 with "but you got to let me finish in your mouth". They respond with.
30 and everyone is happy. I start with 20 they counter with 50 I just say that's too much for my blood and drop them off. They never get out
and ask if I can do more, I say 30 "but you got to let me finish in your mouth". They agree and everyone is happy.
40-60 for FS in a car, 60 for FS at a motel. Anything more and she better be a great provider, a unicorn or let me do pics and video.
If she is hot and the service was great I throw a nice tip in there. If anyone remembers Nicole from Cicero near Belmont we would.
Go to a motel do pictures, videos and had a great time I always took care of her with 100.
Two ladies, Nikki (blonde, always wears leggings, nice stripper body) and Mariah ask for 40-50. The only one I would think about paying that to.
Is Mariah. Her covered BJ is just as good as bare.

OnlyDreams
09-29-20, 23:56
I usually go 20-30 for BBBJCIM, If they start high I go low. If she wants 40 I offer 20 with "but you got to let me finish in your mouth". They respond with.
30 and everyone is happy. I start with 20 they counter with 50 I just say that's too much for my blood and drop them off. They never get out
and ask if I can do more, I say 30 "but you got to let me finish in your mouth". They agree and everyone is happy.
40-60 for FS in a car, 60 for FS at a motel. Anything more and she better be a great provider, a unicorn or let me do pics and video.
If she is hot and the service was great I throw a nice tip in there. If anyone remembers Nicole from Cicero near Belmont we would.
Go to a motel do pictures, videos and had a great time I always took care of her with 100.
Two ladies, Nikki (blonde, always wears leggings, nice stripper body) and Mariah ask for 40-50. The only one I would think about paying that to.
Is Mariah. Her covered BJ is just as good as bare.It would be nice if you posted some pics of her since you've actually taken pics of her.

Gaijin Gigolo
10-01-20, 02:28
Just moving to the Chicago area from further south. Any intel on possible Asian walkers? Surely something happening in Chinatown or around Argyle Street or no? OR, are there any bars or clubs where Asians tend to hang out? I spent nearly 20 years in Asia so yeah, I kinda miss that scene. Beers for whoever can kindly point me in the right direction.

Wild Rider 80
10-01-20, 03:11
Dreamt of a young 20 something WSW said her name is mousy. Thin brunette. . 40 for CBJ 25 extra for BBBJ no cim. I'd repeat any day. I wish she had a cell but no luck.

Wild Rider 80
10-01-20, 03:13
Took a stroll down 5th and cic at around 7 pm found me a fine WSW bad as fuck gave her a pounding for 40. I've seen her there a lot lately first time I gave her a ride. She's def the best WSW out there.I saw her today around 6 pm. Wanted. 8 for just head. I think that's way to pricey.

OnlyDreams
10-01-20, 10:10
Just moving to the Chicago area from further south. Any intel on possible Asian walkers? Surely something happening in Chinatown or around Argyle Street or no? OR, are there any bars or clubs where Asians tend to hang out? I spent nearly 20 years in Asia so yeah, I kinda miss that scene. Beers for whoever can kindly point me in the right direction.Personally, I have never ever seen Asian walkers. I've driven around the areas you mention, but haven't spotted any. The only thing I haven't checked for Asian walkers is bars. So maybe that's a different story and who knows there might be a place where they hang out. A friend of mine told me he once picked an Asian lady outside a shopping mall in the suburbs, but she was born and raised in the US and she was visiting from a different state.

Dexter69
10-01-20, 10:17
Just moving to the Chicago area from further south. Any intel on possible Asian walkers? Surely something happening in Chinatown or around Argyle Street or no? OR, are there any bars or clubs where Asians tend to hang out? I spent nearly 20 years in Asia so yeah, I kinda miss that scene. Beers for whoever can kindly point me in the right direction.Save yourself the trouble and just visit one of the many Asian apartments in the city. You will end up paying more but without the risks involved of picking up a SW and in a much more comfortable setting. Going rate in the city and burbs seems to be 160/ hr. Quality of girls varies from place to place but overall always end up leaving happy.

MongerSeeker
10-01-20, 10:39
If you think those prices are high many girls in Socal are charging $100 min for anything. The problem is that there is to many fools that are willing to give into high prices.

I've been asked recently on 5th $50 tops. $80-&100 sounds like they are hitting you with a high number to see if you'd go for it. Or if they are not, they might have pimps to pay up to. Some of these new girls have leeches close by waiting for them to return with enough dough for everyone. Got to keep them at $20-$40 tops if you just met them. I do admit I've paid more for xtra service. But if it's a quick BJ in the car I hit them low.

Gaijin Gigolo
10-02-20, 01:19
Save yourself the trouble and just visit one of the many Asian apartments in the city. You will end up paying more but without the risks involved of picking up a SW and in a much more comfortable setting. Going rate in the city and burbs seems to be 160/ hr. Quality of girls varies from place to place but overall always end up leaving happy.Sounds like a solid plan. But where do I find these 'Asian apartments?' Thanks for the tip.

Gaijin Gigolo
10-02-20, 01:20
Personally, I have never ever seen Asian walkers. I've driven around the areas you mention, but haven't spotted any. The only thing I haven't checked for Asian walkers is bars. So maybe that's a different story and who knows there might be a place where they hang out. A friend of mine told me he once picked an Asian lady outside a shopping mall in the suburbs, but she was born and raised in the US and she was visiting from a different state.Cool. Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in a hookup with some non-walker Asians as well, of course! There HAVE to be some places where the Asian girls like to party.

Wild Rider 80
10-02-20, 02:56
I was hoping to dream of Mousy again but no luck. Saw Mariah WSW about 30 years old. Has what look like the beginning of dread locks. Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with cim. Said she knows mousy and that she is back for good.

BadDances
10-02-20, 12:19
Sounds like a solid plan. But where do I find these 'Asian apartments?' Thanks for the tip.There is a whole forum dedicated to apartment girls.

BadDances
10-02-20, 12:22
I was hoping to dream of Mousy again but no luck. Saw Mariah WSW about 30 years old. Has what look like the beginning of dread locks. Can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with cim. Said she knows mousy and that she is back for good.That is not the same mousey I remember. HSW would BBBJ like a pro. Kind of miss Charlene for that reason. Sure she fell asleep on my jock once but usually she was down for the job.

HellCat2018
10-02-20, 17:44
That is not the same mousey I remember. HSW would BBBJ like a pro. Kind of miss Charlene for that reason. Sure she fell asleep on my jock once but usually she was down for the job.I remember that Mousey too, she was a petite HSW with a couple of facial tatts. If you want full service it takes a while for her to warm up to you, but once she does it's great. Nice and tight. I have never had a problem with Charlene, she never ripped me off and always took care of me, rip.

I think Mariah gives the best head out there. Now that Sarah and Pinky are gone, there's no one close. Maggie, the WSW from FL with the tight athletic body was a deep throat queen, but Mariah is on another level. First time I dated Mariah we went to a no tell and went FS. Afterwards she pulls the rubber off and starts giving me head again, I was screaming it felt so good. Take care of her and she will take of you, give her s*it and you will get s*it in return.

I will probably take a ride on Sunday, will post and let everyone know what I find and where.

Niceguy99
10-03-20, 12:27
Had a bad dream, I was in the area of kostner and 5th and saw a slim BSW and figured why not? This was around 530/545 am. She interested herself as diamond, and seemed friendly enough, we agree on. 40 for BJ, she didn't have a condom so we agreed to bbj, we go to find a spot and she tells me to watch for cars, we park in an alley and she starts, and it was not good, she just starts bobbing up and down, no spit, and a lot of teeth. I was going to just power through it and a car pulls up behind us and she pops up and starts asking "do you want to go to jail? I told you to watch for cars!" So we drive to another spot and she asks to use my phone (keep in mind she already has my money), I let her use my phone and she calls some dude to meet her, I heard it because she was on speaker, they have a bad connection so she gets annoyed and starts yelling at him. She calls a second guy and tells him to pick her up near the spot we're by. She tells me let her know if I see a chevy impala stop by. She starts going down on me again and I tell her to go slower. Then my phone rings again and she answers on speaker and it's the guy and she asks if she can go see him, I'm annoyed by this point and I'm like we can finish business first or she can give me back my money. She said she's just going to be a minute, and I say "why? So you can leave with my money and I never see you again?" Then she tells me "Don't get loud with me, I got people watching me too". I respond "you think I do this stuff without my concealed carry?" She responds "fine, just hurry up". She goes down on me again, all fast and dry mouthed and I muster up enough to finish, but she stops right before I shoot and hops out the car. I'm so pissed, I know she was going to run off with my money and even though she didn't, the service was fucking terrible. Avoid "Diamond" at all costs, she's a slim and light skinned black female and comes off as friendly, don't fall for it!

Fdottt
10-03-20, 20:26
Had a bad dream, I was in the area of kostner and 5th and saw a slim BSW and figured why not? This was around 530/545 am. She interested herself as diamond, and seemed friendly enough, we agree on. 40 for BJ, she didn't have a condom so we agreed to bbj, we go to find a spot and she tells me to watch for cars, we park in an alley and she starts, and it was not good, she just starts bobbing up and down, no spit, and a lot of teeth. I was going to just power through it and a car pulls up behind us and she pops up and starts asking "do you want to go to jail? I told you to watch for cars!" So we drive to another spot and she asks to use my phone (keep in mind she already has my money), I let her use my phone and she calls some dude to meet her, I heard it because she was on speaker, they have a bad connection so she gets annoyed and starts yelling at him. She calls a second guy and tells him to pick her up near the spot we're by. She tells me let her know if I see a chevy impala stop by. She starts going down on me again and I tell her to go slower. Then my phone rings again and she answers on speaker and it's the guy and she asks if she can go see him, I'm annoyed by this point and I'm like we can finish business first or she can give me back my money. She said she's just going to be a minute, and I say "why? So you can leave with my money and I never see you again?" Then she tells me "Don't get loud with me, I got people watching me too". I respond "you think I do this stuff without my concealed carry?" She responds "fine, just hurry up". She goes down on me again, all fast and dry mouthed and I muster up enough to finish, but she stops right before I shoot and hops out the car. I'm so pissed, I know she was going to run off with my money and even though she didn't, the service was fucking terrible. Avoid "Diamond" at all costs, she's a slim and light skinned black female and comes off as friendly, don't fall for it!I was driving in the area this morning between 6 a to 8 am. I saw a couple slim / skinny bsws and then of course of couple heavy whales. Might have seen her. You shouldn't have let her use your phone. Good on you to let her know you mean business though.

JamesNoper
10-05-20, 13:51
I removed this post, no need for it.

Niceguy99
10-05-20, 17:13
I was driving in the area this morning between 6 a to 8 am. I saw a couple slim / skinny bsws and then of course of couple heavy whales. Might have seen her. You shouldn't have let her use your phone. Good on you to let her know you mean business though.It was my burner phone, but I wouldn't want to lose that either.

UBeMyFriend99
10-05-20, 20:40
Are talking about Sarah from blue island? She is still around. I have her contact info. PM me

I remember that Mousey too, she was a petite HSW with a couple of facial tatts. If you want full service it takes a while for her to warm up to you, but once she does it's great. Nice and tight. I have never had a problem with Charlene, she never ripped me off and always took care of me, rip.

I think Mariah gives the best head out there. Now that Sarah and Pinky are gone, there's no one close. Maggie, the WSW from FL with the tight athletic body was a deep throat queen, but Mariah is on another level. First time I dated Mariah we went to a no tell and went FS. Afterwards she pulls the rubber off and starts giving me head again, I was screaming it felt so good. Take care of her and she will take of you, give her s*it and you will get s*it in return.

I will probably take a ride on Sunday, will post and let everyone know what I find and where..

Mikka22
10-05-20, 22:48
Are talking about Sarah from blue island? She is still around. I have her contact info. PM me

.I got Sara's info. DM me, your inbox is full.

RomeoPapa22
10-06-20, 00:00
I was driving through 5th between cicero and Pulaski today around 10 pm. Saw at the bus stop one WSW and a BSW, both look actually good for being SW. I didn't partake but I was wondering if any of you know them, specially the WSW (skinny, looks in the late 20's early 30's), blonde hair. Thanks.

HellCat2018
10-06-20, 10:21

.I'm not sure if she is from Blue Island. Red head, blue eyes, average build went by the name "the head doctor", she really gave great head. Last I heard she got cleaned and was working a regular job.

FaceGlazer2018
10-06-20, 12:10
I'm not sure if she is from Blue Island. Red head, blue eyes, average build went by the name "the head doctor", she really gave great head. Last I heard she got cleaned and was working a regular job.Yes, Sara is 100% clean, healthy, doing great. She's got her own place, a job, etc. She is 100% out of the game.

Explorer8
10-06-20, 17:40
Yes, Sara is 100% clean, healthy, doing great. She's got her own place, a job, etc. She is 100% out of the game.Good for her, sorry I missed out on the chance. We texted but never connected for various reasons.

KnightRider82
10-07-20, 02:12
Had a bad dream, I was in the area of kostner and 5th and saw a slim BSW and figured why not? This was around 530/545 am. She interested herself as diamond, and seemed friendly enough, we agree on. 40 for BJ, she didn't have a condom so we agreed to bbj, we go to find a spot and she tells me to watch for cars, we park in an alley and she starts, and it was not good, she just starts bobbing up and down, no spit, and a lot of teeth. I was going to just power through it and a car pulls up behind us and she pops up and starts asking "do you want to go to jail? I told you to watch for cars!" So we drive to another spot and she asks to use my phone (keep in mind she already has my money), I let her use my phone and she calls some dude to meet her, I heard it because she was on speaker, they have a bad connection so she gets annoyed and starts yelling at him. She calls a second guy and tells him to pick her up near the spot we're by. She tells me let her know if I see a chevy impala stop by. She starts going down on me again and I tell her to go slower. Then my phone rings again and she answers on speaker and it's the guy and she asks if she can go see him, I'm annoyed by this point and I'm like we can finish business first or she can give me back my money. She said she's just going to be a minute, and I say "why? So you can leave with my money and I never see you again?" Then she tells me "Don't get loud with me, I got people watching me too". I respond "you think I do this stuff without my concealed carry?" She responds "fine, just hurry up". She goes down on me again, all fast and dry mouthed and I muster up enough to finish, but she stops right before I shoot and hops out the car. I'm so pissed, I know she was going to run off with my money and even though she didn't, the service was fucking terrible. Avoid "Diamond" at all costs, she's a slim and light skinned black female and comes off as friendly, don't fall for it!Does she have a tattoo on the front of her neck with a letter "D " backwards and right under it and a like green diamond under it at her upper chest. Also has. A tattoo on her right face cheek?

Westside10
10-08-20, 10:59
Early this morning around 4:30 am Heading towards work on Cicero and Wellington the gas station same BSW did I see there at least three times a week sometimes she gots a partner another BSW sometimes you will see the pimp down the street or across the street from them pretending to wait for the bus I can't help but notice since they started hanging around there for the past year-and-a-half maybe two years the pickings on Cicero have been slim next to none I don't even run into JB or Veronica no more.

MongerSeeker
10-08-20, 11:07
Nothing makes more irritated when I give a girl some money & she scams me and refuses to finish me off. Luckily this has only happened about 3 times in all my years of cruising. This is another reason why I have become much more adamant about not paying until I am done.

Had a bad dream, I was in the area of kostner and 5th and saw a slim BSW and figured why not? This was around 530/545 am. She interested herself as diamond, and seemed friendly enough, we agree on. 40 for BJ, she didn't have a condom so we agreed to bbj, we go to find a spot and she tells me to watch for cars, we park in an alley and she starts, and it was not good, she just starts bobbing up and down, no spit, and a lot of teeth. I was going to just power through it and a car pulls up behind us and she pops up and starts asking "do you want to go to jail? I told you to watch for cars!" So we drive to another spot and she asks to use my phone (keep in mind she already has my money), I let her use my phone and she calls some dude to meet her, I heard it because she was on speaker, they have a bad connection so she gets annoyed and starts yelling at him. She calls a second guy and tells him to pick her up near the spot we're by. She tells me let her know if I see a chevy impala stop by. She starts going down on me again and I tell her to go slower. Then my phone rings again and she answers on speaker and it's the guy and she asks if she can go see him, I'm annoyed by this point and I'm like we can finish business first or she can give me back my money. She said she's just going to be a minute, and I say "why? So you can leave with my money and I never see you again?" Then she tells me "Don't get loud with me, I got people watching me too". I respond "you think I do this stuff without my concealed carry?" She responds "fine, just hurry up". She goes down on me again, all fast and dry mouthed and I muster up enough to finish, but she stops right before I shoot and hops out the car. I'm so pissed, I know she was going to run off with my money and even though she didn't, the service was fucking terrible. Avoid "Diamond" at all costs, she's a slim and light skinned black female and comes off as friendly, don't fall for it!

TheWimp
10-08-20, 11:10
Early this morning around 4:30 am Heading towards work on Cicero and Wellington the gas station same BSW did I see there at least three times a week sometimes she gots a partner another BSW sometimes you will see the pimp down the street or across the street from them pretending to wait for the bus I can't help but notice since they started hanging around there for the past year-and-a-half maybe two years the pickings on Cicero have been slim next to none I don't even run into JB or Veronica no moreThat's Kimberly and her sister. They are older and Kimberly dresses the part of a hooker with short skirts, boots, stockings etc. Veronica is pregnant now. Once she has the baby she will be back to business. I've driven on Cicero irving to North Avenue and the pickings are slim. The girls are worn. Many are not even attractive.

I haven't seen JB. She patrols off Belmont on Filmore street (think that's the side street name). When I first tried Hookers JB was my first experience. Saw her in a gas station in silk mini dress, heels and looking good. Asked if she needed a ride. Once she got in car, I was annoyed by her personality and made up a reason to get her out of car. She looks good from a far though.

The pickings are slim on Cicero from Belmont to NA.

Wild Rider 80
10-09-20, 04:46
Dreamt of a WSW or HSW on Cic just south of the Home Depot Named Tabitha. . 4 for CBJ with pics. She is really paranoid. I treated her with respect as I always do and didn't have any problems but I not I she had a box cutter in her hand once she got in the car. I kept my cool and talked to her and she put it away but a very scary situation. Just a warning. Give her a hard time and it might end badly.

Kda Kodiac
10-09-20, 10:19
Dreamt of a WSW or HSW on Cic just south of the Home Depot Named Tabitha. . 4 for CBJ with pics. She is really paranoid. I treated her with respect as I always do and didn't have any problems but I not I she had a box cutter in her hand once she got in the car. I kept my cool and talked to her and she put it away but a very scary situation. Just a warning. Give her a hard time and it might end badly.Has a similiar incident happen to me about a year or so ago. Picked up a gal around Cic and Belmont. We found a spot and did our thing. After we were done and and I paid her she pulled out her pocket knife from her pocket. "I guess I will not need this". I freaked out a bit and asked what that is for (yeah stupid), She says "there are a lot if weird people around. You never know when you need this". Got her close to where I picked her up and exhaled deeply when she got out of the car.

StanleyStankas
10-09-20, 12:58
Has a similiar incident happen to me about a year or so ago. Picked up a gal around Cic and Belmont. We found a spot and did our thing. After we were done and and I paid her she pulled out her pocket knife from her pocket. "I guess I will not need this". I freaked out a bit and asked what that is for (yeah stupid), She says "there are a lot if weird people around. You never know when you need this". Got her close to where I picked her up and exhaled deeply when she got out of the car.Both situations seem like a defense mechanism if the monger decided to break bad. Flashing it seems to me as a just in case one was thinking of doing something. May be totally off on this, however usually if there is a rip off of money to be done they will send in their pimp to spook one by distracting us (I know someone who was robbed and the pimp came up and smashed in the driver's side front window while the provider was bobbing her head). Really they want the money as quickly as possible so if they can get away with quick service or cash and dash they indeed will imo. As far as amping it up to becoming an armed robbery with the cutter or knife, I think they would not go there. I tend to think of it more as a provider's version of mace. Another use might be when they are on the street being ripped off and beaten are common so possibly they want other providers to know they have a plan just in case they might become the victim. Stay safe all. Stosh. Take it easy, but take it!

MeLoveuLonTime
10-09-20, 15:32
I have a girl by midway area looking for dates. She's slim 25 year old blonde blue eyes. Seniors pm me for info.Saw her today, everything covered still not an issue she gives good head. 8 $ qv she had her "driver" waiting down the block. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Ump1969
10-10-20, 17:28
Both situations seem like a defense mechanism if the monger decided to break bad. Flashing it seems to me as a just in case one was thinking of doing something. May be totally off on this, however usually if there is a rip off of money to be done they will send in their pimp to spook one by distracting us (I know someone who was robbed and the pimp came up and smashed in the driver's side front window while the provider was bobbing her head). Really they want the money as quickly as possible so if they can get away with quick service or cash and dash they indeed will imo. As far as amping it up to becoming an armed robbery with the cutter or knife, I think they would not go there. I tend to think of it more as a provider's version of mace. Another use might be when they are on the street being ripped off and beaten are common so possibly they want other providers to know they have a plan just in case they might become the victim. Stay safe all. Stosh. Take it easy, but take it!As always, I bow to your wisdom, Uncle Stanley. May I also say this is why mongers are always advised to be aware of their surroundings. It's no guarantee. We play a dangerous game. Not all providers are quality people and we don't know where the pimps are lurking. Nevertheless, do what you can to protect yourself. I never pick up on the first pass and I don't pick up when I see the partner in the area. I know from past experience, not all agree with me. I simply believe I don't need street pussy desperately enough to take unnecessary chances.

BitterRoot56
10-10-20, 18:12
Dreamt of a WSW or HSW on Cic just south of the Home Depot Named Tabitha. . 4 for CBJ with pics. She is really paranoid. I treated her with respect as I always do and didn't have any problems but I not I she had a box cutter in her hand once she got in the car. I kept my cool and talked to her and she put it away but a very scary situation. Just a warning. Give her a hard time and it might end badly.Many years ago I picked up a WSW and after the act, I heard a loud thump on the floor of my car. She told me it was her .38 gun that had fallen out of her pocket. Really freaked me out but good. She told me she had it because of recent trouble on the strip with a customer that had beaten up a provider. She was determined not to be next she told me.

HanginBalls
10-10-20, 22:09
Northside by a certain adult theater. Got blue balls from the theater from a dancer who nearly had me pop off!! To bad my client ran out of cash or I would have blown a hole through the stage! I had to unzip my fly and let my dick out it hurt so bad!! Saw a WSW and pulled over to side street. She walked over as I jerked off. She froze as I exploded on the windshield!! I popped her a Jackson and told her to lick me clean! She lunged her head through the window and took me down nine inches deep!!

Holy shit! I would have loved to have this girl the whole route!! Anyone seen her? She mid 20's, shoulder length blonde hair, 5'6", 130#s 36 C's and cute!!

Fdottt
10-11-20, 22:09
Northside by a certain adult theater. Got blue balls from the theater from a dancer who nearly had me pop off!! To bad my client ran out of cash or I would have blown a hole through the stage! I had to unzip my fly and let my dick out it hurt so bad!! Saw a WSW and pulled over to side street. She walked over as I jerked off. She froze as I exploded on the windshield!! I popped her a Jackson and told her to lick me clean! She lunged her head through the window and took me down nine inches deep!!

Holy shit! I would have loved to have this girl the whole route!! Anyone seen her? She mid 20's, shoulder length blonde hair, 5'6", 130#s 36 C's and cute!!Damn what a story.

HanginBalls
10-12-20, 04:30
Damn what a story.Thank you. Thank you very much!!

HellCat2018
10-12-20, 11:10
Holy shit! I would have loved to have this girl the whole route!! Anyone seen her? She mid 20's, shoulder length blonde hair, 5'6", 130#s 36 C's and cute!!That's too damn funny, thanks for the laughs. The blonde sounds like Maggie, heavy Polish accent?

ZckBrc
10-13-20, 00:52
"I haven't seen JB. She patrols off Belmont on Filmore street (think that's the side street name). ".

Must be thinking of Fletcher? I messaged her the other night, no response.

HanginBalls
10-13-20, 10:14
That's too damn funny, thanks for the laughs. The blonde sounds like Maggie, heavy Polish accent?Says she hangs around Waukegan. Wish I grabbed her digits!!

HanzoAsian
10-13-20, 13:57
Says she hangs around Waukegan. Wish I grabbed her digits!!Lmao damn I'm in that area kinda often now too smh I got to find her.

Humpty Dumpty
10-13-20, 18:56
My name is Humpty. I'll be in Chicago in a few hours. What areas are best for SW action? I am especially interested in Hispanic ladies. In cities throughout the Midwest and in Texas, I pay 30 bucks for BBFS with creampie with attractive women under 30. I pay as much as 40 bucks for women who look like Taylor swift. So which areas are best for quality bareback sex with a woman half my age? Also, do any of these areas have bathrooms? I often have to drop deuces in alleys or parking lots because I can't find bathrooms in bad neighbourhoods that I'm not familiar with. Please check my posts in Ohio, I am happy to give you guys info if you're traveling there.

ZckBrc
10-13-20, 20:25
Says she hangs around Waukegan. Wish I grabbed her digits!!Anyone know if that's Jessica from Waukegan? I have not seen her around Waukegan in a while.

HanginBalls
10-13-20, 22:22
My name is Humpty. I'll be in Chicago in a few hours. What areas are best for SW action? I am especially interested in Hispanic ladies. In cities throughout the Midwest and in Texas, I pay 30 bucks for BBFS with creampie with attractive women under 30. I pay as much as 40 bucks for women who look like Taylor swift. So which areas are best for quality bareback sex with a woman half my age? Also, do any of these areas have bathrooms? I often have to drop deuces in alleys or parking lots because I can't find bathrooms in bad neighbourhoods that I'm not familiar with. Please check my posts in Ohio, I am happy to give you guys info if you're traveling there.For thirty you may get a flash!.

Kattman
10-14-20, 05:36
Back in Chi-town. Out of the hobby for some time.

Someone was driving down Devon just West of Ridge about 2 am Friday night / Sat morning, near the Paki joint Ghareb Nawaz. Spotted an attractive blonde medium height & healthy thin. Wore black spandex with open side lace that showed some leg. She was doing the slow walk. Way too attractive for that area, seemed too good to be true. They circled the block, girl looked up & smirked but didn't come off too enthusiastic. He pulled next to her, opened the passenger window. She approached. Asked her if she wanted a ride. She said she's working, doesn't need a ride. She wanted to talk business through the window. Dude refused. She pointed to a side street and told him, to meet her there.

He drove off.

He was very tempted to take a bad risk. Streets are so dead on the north side.

If anyone's had her, love to know details. She's high quality for that part of town. Maybe she was having a slow night w / online business & stepped out?

All my old haunts are dead. What a drag.

Humpty Dumpty
10-14-20, 09:24
Drove around Cicero, 47th, Cermak and some other streets between 1 am and 4 am. In those entire 3 hours, I saw one HTV with dyed red hair, and some HSW with mohawk named Eva or Yba who was too old. Maybe she was a HTV too? Both need 47th and California.

I will never cruise the streets of this city again. It baffles how a city with high population and high crime rate can have empty streets. Other such places include Dallas, Houston and Miami.

Windy Splurt
10-14-20, 17:36

Holy shit! I would have loved to have this girl the whole route!! Anyone seen her? She mid 20's, shoulder length blonde hair, 5'6", 130#s 36 C's and cute!!Only in the windy city.

Windy Splurt
10-14-20, 17:41
Many years ago I picked up a WSW and after the act, I heard a loud thump on the floor of my car. She told me it was her .38 gun that had fallen out of her pocket. Really freaked me out but good. She told me she had it because of recent trouble on the strip with a customer that had beaten up a provider. She was determined not to be next she told me.Fell out of her pocket?

She needs a holster for Christmas. They make them for pockets or ankle biters, too. Falling out is not the way to avoid an accidental discharge.

It occurs to me that if she is clumsy with her gun, the bad guy could take it from her before she could aim and shoot straight.

HellCat2018
10-14-20, 18:46
Drove around Cicero, 47th, Cermak and some other streets between 1 am and 4 am. In those entire 3 hours, I saw one HTV with dyed red hair, and some HSW with mohawk named Eva or Yba who was too old. Maybe she was a HTV too? Both need 47th and California.

I will never cruise the streets of this city again. It baffles how a city with high population and high crime rate can have empty streets. Other such places include Dallas, Houston and Miami.It's sad, LEO is more interested in getting the ladies off the street than stopping the violence that makes national headlines on a weekly basis. 50+ shot every weekend in Chicago, but at least the sws are gone.

HellCat2018
10-14-20, 19:11
Went out Sunday and saw Jamie and Marlena on Pulaski and Grand. Jamie is a dirty blonde missing a couple.
Of fingers on her hand, she has a sister named Jennifer. Last time I saw her was in 2016. She didn't look bad, looks like she cleaned up.
Also saw Marlena, blonde with short hair, blue eyes, very cute. Been about two years since I dated her. There were the usual walkers
out around Pulaski and Grand.

I stopped for Maggie, nice looking blonde with a heavy Polish accent. Went back to a no tell for full service, set me back 60. Well
Worth it, only complaint is she is not picture and video friendly. Maggie walks Pulaski from Lake to North. On 5th I picked up
Sonia, blonde who always wear a baseball hat with her pony tail pulled through the back. Full service was 60 and not worth
it at all. She wouldn't take her hat, shirt or shoes off. Lots of damage on her legs from years of drugs. Sonia is a 20 buck car
Date and nothing more. There was a new girl out on 5th, Kaylani, WSW about 5'7", brunette with curly hair big brown eyes and a round
Face. My problem with her was she wanted money up front. Have a feeling there will be a couple of rip off reports about her.

I went out around 6:00 pm and made it home around 1. They are still out there, you just have to put it hours to find them. Think I'm going.

Back to the sugar babies.

DWill
10-15-20, 09:36
I hate the 5th area nothing out nowadays but pimps and drug infested zombies. With that said a buddy I know said he was out in the area little further north of 5th and ran into a pretty dark skin young gem. Never seen her before in the area he said body was a 9, face was cute but had a scar as if someone tries to emteach her a lesson with a blade. But besides the scar he said easily a cute 8. Clean bo marks and BBFS was on the menu but he didn't partake due to it still being a SW. He said they started cfs and she begged him to remove the cover but he declined. She claimed to not be out a lot but he can tell she had the stitch of that green plant on her. Not exactly a life killer but could be more present. No visible marks to be seen. It was a gem for sure considering the area. This was around 9 pm on a weekday he says.

Be safe gents.

Dwill.

BitterRoot56
10-15-20, 20:20
Fell out of her pocket?

She needs a holster for Christmas. They make them for pockets or ankle biters, too. Falling out is not the way to avoid an accidental discharge.

It occurs to me that if she is clumsy with her gun, the bad guy could take it from her before she could aim and shoot straight.I could not agree more. That was the first thought that went through my mind. What it the gun discharged and I ended up getting shot or shot dead? I never did pick her up again. But then I never saw her again either. But either way you are absolutely right on both counts.

Slapshot
10-16-20, 19:39

I will never cruise the streets of this city again. It baffles how a city with high population and high crime rate can have empty streets. Other such places include Dallas, Houston and Miami.I gave up on "Shootcago" 20 years ago, even towns like Rockford back in the day and Milwaukee 70+ miles to the north had much more action. It's a Mafia run city and I don't mean the old the organised crime kind, it's the politicians and police, take a drive anywhere there's LE vehicles everywhere you look yet the looters and shooters run wild, almost unchecked.

NiceTown
10-16-20, 21:11
Drove around three hours and nothing this city is depressing now streets empty no girls out 5th is full of pimps with overpriced black chicks now ran away all the fun white girls. Cicero to midway dead! Grand and pulaski! Fuc this city I give up! Even online websites dead in Chicago I need to go back to Philadelphia that ave was busy all day and night with different girls Chicago streetwalker scene is gone guys.

ChgoGuySouth
10-17-20, 18:25
Was at a gas station on mannheim. I think it's Franklin Park. About 6 Girls were working the lot and saw one them walk a customer over to the Super 8 across the street. I couldn't partake. Had errands to run.

FitnessBuff200
10-17-20, 20:54
Was at a gas station on mannheim. I think it's Franklin Park. About 6 Girls were working the lot and saw one them walk a customer over to the Super 8 across the street. I couldn't partake. Had errands to run.Around what time was this?

Sometimes I go to Js across from the super 8 for a cheap drink and lap dance.

Jc2490
10-17-20, 21:40
Around what time was this?

Sometimes I go to Js across from the super 8 for a cheap drink and lap dance.You can't go to J's now. It is closed down. It must have something to do with the recent shooting in their lot.

ChgoGuySouth
10-18-20, 13:14
Around what time was this?

Sometimes I go to Js across from the super 8 for a cheap drink and lap dance.I was there around 11:00 am.

SouthSideRed
10-19-20, 16:10
You can't go to J's now. It is closed down. It must have something to do with the recent shooting in their lot.While sitting at Bobby's the other day they were discussing J's getting shut down, could not quite hear the whole conversation. But the question where did all the girls go to. I took a ride down there and it was closed up.

RomeoPapa22
10-22-20, 11:32
This is probably off topic, but really there should be a "for dummies" thread about where to go and a what times, and also best parking spots after you pick up a girl. So many of us never have done the streets and wouldn't know where to start.

Math1956
10-22-20, 12:20
This is probably off topic, but really there should be a "for dummies" thread about where to go and a what times, and also best parking spots after you pick up a girl. So many of us never have done the streets and wouldn't know where to start.Amen to that!

Math1956.

TrollMongo
10-22-20, 23:40
This is probably off topic, but really there should be a "for dummies" thread about where to go and a what times, and also best parking spots after you pick up a girl. So many of us never have done the streets and wouldn't know where to start.Great idea. Maybe as a sticky at the top that gives streets, etc.

Gunderson
10-23-20, 00:25
Back in Chi-town. Out of the hobby for some time.

Someone was driving down Devon just West of Ridge about 2 am Friday night / Sat morning, near the Paki joint Ghareb Nawaz. Spotted an attractive blonde medium height & healthy thin. Wore black spandex with open side lace that showed some leg. She was doing the slow walk. Way too attractive for that area, seemed too good to be true. They circled the block, girl looked up & smirked but didn't come off too enthusiastic. He pulled next to her, opened the passenger window. She approached. Asked her if she wanted a ride. She said she's working, doesn't need a ride. She wanted to talk business through the window. Dude refused. She pointed to a side street and told him, to meet her there.

He drove off.

He was very tempted to take a bad risk. Streets are so dead on the north side.

If anyone's had her, love to know details. She's high quality for that part of town. Maybe she was having a slow night w / online business & stepped out?

All my old haunts are dead. What a drag.Honestly, with everything you describe, I'd wonder if she wasn't working for Uncle LEO.

HellCat2018
10-23-20, 00:35
This is probably off topic, but really there should be a "for dummies" thread about where to go and a what times, and also best parking spots after you pick up a girl. So many of us never have done the streets and wouldn't know where to start.Simple truth is the strolls are the worst I've seen in 32 years of doing this. No place, time or SW is consistent. I've run into a few decent ladies over the past month, but the amount of time and gas that I put in wasn't worth it. Few years back there were solid providers out there, now everyone wants to rip you off and gives shity service. Two years ago I gave up on sws and went the sugar baby route. It's much more expensive, but well worth it. Barebacking 23 year old hockey players with perfect bodies vs picking up someone who looks like something out of the walking dead. Wish I had a real answer for you, but the veteran mongers are just as confused and lost as you are, the streets are dead.

HanginBalls
10-23-20, 02:40
Simple truth is the strolls are the worst I've seen in 32 years of doing this. No place, time or SW is consistent. I've run into a few decent ladies over the past month, but the amount of time and gas that I put in wasn't worth it. Few years back there were solid providers out there, now everyone wants to rip you off and gives shity service. Two years ago I gave up on sws and went the sugar baby route. It's much more expensive, but well worth it. Barebacking 23 year old hockey players with perfect bodies vs picking up someone who looks like something out of the walking dead. Wish I had a real answer for you, but the veteran mongers are just as confused and lost as you are, the streets are dead.With high demand, why walk the streets?? They're even getting top dollar comparatively to the street prices! Look at the gross prices AMPs want!!

Fdottt
10-24-20, 11:40
This is probably off topic, but really there should be a "for dummies" thread about where to go and a what times, and also best parking spots after you pick up a girl. So many of us never have done the streets and wouldn't know where to start.We need a sticky at the top of this thread for popular streets and times.

Fdottt
10-24-20, 11:43
Honestly, with everything you describe, I'd wonder if she wasn't working for Uncle LEO.But that street is not a high SW area so why would LEO plant someone there?

Ump1969
10-25-20, 00:38
It's disappointing reading the news about dead streets. I believe it if not even veterans of the streets cannot find anything. In my experience, pols usually press for heavy enforcement around election time. I know city elections take place in March. I'm just wondering if the election in a week and a half has anything to do with it. I wonder if things will loosen up any after next week. I also recall that the first real cold snap of the year empties streets of girls. We'll be wishing for temps like these in February. But right now, it's a new experience. But they will be back. What other way do many of them have to make cash? They can't all go on the Internet as many of them don't even have phones.

Heathwood
10-25-20, 09:05
Saw a few out and about and a somewhat attractive WSM. There seemed to be lots of leos around. I'm not familiar with the area but found myself there. Didn't have time to partake but may do a drive by again soon.

JumpSmoker90
10-25-20, 19:12
Simple truth is the strolls are the worst I've seen in 32 years of doing this. No place, time or SW is consistent. I've run into a few decent ladies over the past month, but the amount of time and gas that I put in wasn't worth it. Few years back there were solid providers out there, now everyone wants to rip you off and gives shity service. Two years ago I gave up on sws and went the sugar baby route. It's much more expensive, but well worth it. Barebacking 23 year old hockey players with perfect bodies vs picking up someone who looks like something out of the walking dead. Wish I had a real answer for you, but the veteran mongers are just as confused and lost as you are, the streets are dead.Imagine being in Houston or L. A right now. I envy the mongers down there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJe5wEQVI4wvncboDYlnEQ/videos

RationalityLoL
10-25-20, 21:28
Simple truth is the strolls are the worst I've seen in 32 years of doing this. No place, time or SW is consistent. I've run into a few decent ladies over the past month, but the amount of time and gas that I put in wasn't worth it. Few years back there were solid providers out there, now everyone wants to rip you off and gives shity service. Two years ago I gave up on sws and went the sugar baby route. It's much more expensive, but well worth it. Barebacking 23 year old hockey players with perfect bodies vs picking up someone who looks like something out of the walking dead. Wish I had a real answer for you, but the veteran mongers are just as confused and lost as you are, the streets are dead.Hahahaahahahah at walking dead comment. That was hilarious. I drove by 5th yesterday and there seemed to be girls walking around, there were also a decent amount of cars on the streets as well. Nothing that looked too appealing though.

HanginBalls
10-26-20, 05:53
So I was out and about in the burbs and I saw this cute 45 ish, small chested, small assed red head in the grocery parking lot. I pulled up to her and said," M'am, I just wane to tell you I find you very attractive"! She smiled and thanked me. "I normally don't do this, but if I offer you 2 Benny's would you spend an hour with me", I asked. She yelled, I'm married" I tilted my head down in discouragement. The silence was deafening! I felt her hand on my arm and said, I'll tell you what. I'll meet you at the corner of the building we'll talk about it". ".

She got in my car and asked me why I was interested? I told her I was in a sexless relationship and I wanted to b with someone sexy and attractive! She said she was in a sexless marriage and its been over two months since she's been intimate. I was flabbergasted! I asked her what was the best part of sex? She said fucking, of course! I asked her what made it so good? She said," Well, he's quite well endowed!" "How big"? "Nine inches" she said. "Could you take it all"? "Oh lawd yes"! She exclaimed! She had this big smile and I cud see her nipples harden underneath her shirt. She caught me staring and asked,"Would you like to see more"? She opened her shirt a bit more allowing me to see her full 34 A tit with eraser sized pink nipples! I gasped in excitement! She leaned into me and whispered," Does that get you excited"? She slid her hand in my pants and it was her turn to get excited! "I guess it does"!

We started getting hot and heavy with DFKing and groping. I slid my hand under her panties and noticed she was quite wide down there as I easily slid two fingers in her twat! Suddenly she stopped me! She told me she has a confession to make! "Many moons ago I was a street walker! I've had many dicks inside me! Some small and some big. In fact that's how I met my husband! I'm telling you this because I'm very big down there"! I then pulled out my dick and she screeched," Holy shit! I knew you were big but not that big! Geez! You're much bigger than my old man! I don't think there will be ANY problem feeling fulfilled".

2 b cont.

HellCat2018
10-27-20, 11:35
Imagine being in Houston or L. A right now. I envy the mongers down there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJe5wEQVI4wvncboDYlnEQ/videosThat's just depressing, more quality sws in one pass than 16 hours of driving in Chicago. Less than a minute into the Houston vid and I saw 4 that would be called unicorns here.

PghTraveler
10-27-20, 18:34
Figueroa in LA is wild. International (E14) in Oakland used to be better, but still on any given night you'll find more cute ebony spinners than you'll see in a week of online posts. I don't understand it. Like Oakland and LA and Houston, Chicago has plenty of pretty black girls who need money. So why not hit that stroll?

That's just depressing, more quality sws in one pass than 16 hours of driving in Chicago. Less than a minute into the Houston vid and I saw 4 that would be called unicorns here.

NiceTown
10-28-20, 02:40
For a week now I would just leave around 10 pm just to see what's out and if I can get lucky I found not one soul worth pursuing WTF happened to all the white gems on 5th by the warehouse? Nothing out there no more but pimps with overpriced hoes trying rob you smfh. Then with this covid sh*t going on I don't want to travel to Orlando This is all fu*ked up. You guys taking but LA you must have never been or heard how busy the stroll be in Orlando Florida Check out the forum it's been like that for years and yes I've been there had the time of my life. Tell you this in 30 minutes on the stroll I've seen more bad hoes then I ever seen the 10 years I been in Chicago No Lie!

HellCat2018
10-28-20, 23:28
For a week now I would just leave around 10 pm just to see what's out and if I can get lucky I found not one soul worth pursuing WTF happened to all the white gems on 5th by the warehouse? Nothing out there no more but pimps with overpriced hoes trying rob you smfh. Then with this covid sh*t going on I don't want to travel to Orlando This is all fu*ked up. You guys taking but LA you must have never been or heard how busy the stroll be in Orlando Florida Check out the forum it's been like that for years and yes I've been there had the time of my life. Tell you this in 30 minutes on the stroll I've seen more bad hoes then I ever seen the 10 years I been in Chicago No Lie!The guys by the warehouse are all gorilla pimps. Ladies have no choice but to join them, pay them a tax, or get robbed by them. LEO knows and does nothing to help the ladies. A couple of months ago I noticed so many of the ladies had black eyes and bruises on their faces, it was those pimps taking over. The guys over at the body shop are having a hard time with them also. I'm heading out right now, will let you know what I find. I plan on hitting 5th and North Ave also.

Slugga P
11-01-20, 13:27
Completely dead last night. Everywhere. I believe I saw Sapphire taking a piss or deuce on the street before kostner and 5th in the middle of sidewalk against the wall. Yuck.

HellCat2018
11-02-20, 18:45
Completely dead last night. Everywhere. I believe I saw Sapphire taking a piss or deuce on the street before kostner and 5th in the middle of sidewalk against the wall. Yuck.I've gone out the past 4 nights and with about 5 hours of riding I saw one decent SW on 5th and Kilpatrick. I didn't stop cause that area is the den of thieves, but all other parts of the city were dead. 5th, Pulaski, 47th, Lawrence. Nothing. Even the abandos and places they get their meds are dead. I'm shutting it down until April, hope things get better. Stay safe. Anyone else notice how crazy is it out there? People running red lights, car chases, fights breaking out in the middle of the streets? Never saw it this bad, and that includes that summer 92.

Buggsy52
11-04-20, 00:05
Never made chicago yet. Someday. I seen about 7th an Cicero, I see news on phone about someone shoot dead on 300 Cicero, looking at maps on phone. SW are all bad areas? What is worse in city. South or west side? All shootings I see on news are on streets that seen on news more than once, to scary for me some these areas.

Fdottt
11-04-20, 00:11
I've gone out the past 4 nights and with about 5 hours of riding I saw one decent SW on 5th and Kilpatrick. I didn't stop cause that area is the den of thieves, but all other parts of the city were dead. 5th, Pulaski, 47th, Lawrence. Nothing. Even the abandos and places they get their meds are dead. I'm shutting it down until April, hope things get better. Stay safe. Anyone else notice how crazy is it out there? People running red lights, car chases, fights breaking out in the middle of the streets? Never saw it this bad, and that includes that summer 92.I don't know about putting it away til April but even I have a hard time seeing what's the point of going out there frequently in this state. Sometimes I'm just addicted to driving around the city at night when the roads have less traffic not even picking up anyone. Another thing keeping me in is not wanting to lose my parking spot since parking is scarce up here.

Slugga P
11-05-20, 07:53
She can go straight to hell. Will rip you off any chance she gets. Plus has something on her lips that I can't describe. Beware of this midget piece of sh#t. Pulaski and div all the time but major crack fiend.

Explorer8
11-05-20, 11:38
She can go straight to hell. Will rip you off any chance she gets. Plus has something on her lips that I can't describe. Beware of this midget piece of sh#t. Pulaski and div all the time but major crack fiend.Sorry to hear that. Wonder if she is the same one that was UDR at one time. Did she use to do car dates by the Woodfield mall many moons ago?

Southside John
11-05-20, 22:58
I've been out the last few week and like everyone is saying it's dead. Last night was a little better cause of the weather. A few BSW on 5th, nothing good. A couple WSW on Pulaski &Grand. Found a nice BSW on Cic and Fullerton. Name TeeTee w / real nice ass. 40 for a CBJ which was ok.

Dexter69
11-06-20, 12:08
Got off work a little earlier than usual this past Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took a little cruise down to Grand / Pul area. I don't usually go hunting this early in the day (it was around 3 pm) so wasn't sure what to expect. Saw a WSW standing on the corner of Potomac but there was was way too much traffic for a clean scoop up so decided to keep searching.

Ran into Ashley, a 29 yo WSW on Le Moyne just off of Pulaski. She got in and I quickly offered $20 for a quick BJ, which she quickly accepted, no haggling what so ever. BBBJ was on the table but I decided to play it safe so I had her run to a nearby corner store to grab a rubber. Then off we went to do the deed. Right before she started I offered her an extra $20 if I could record on my phone, which she had no problem with. Overall an above average BJ, with plenty of roaming allowed, no rushing whatsoever, she is good at what she does. And a nice video to add to my collection.

Sadly no digits, as she gave me the usual spiel about her purse and cellphone recently haven been stolen. She says she stays by 5th and works that area sometimes as well. I know people keep saying the streets are completely dead nowadays fellas, but a little perseverance can go a long way. You never know, that hidden gem may just be right around the corner!

Slugga P
11-06-20, 13:48
Got off work a little earlier than usual this past Wednesday and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and took a little cruise down to Grand / Pul area. I don't usually go hunting this early in the day (it was around 3 pm) so wasn't sure what to expect. Saw a WSW standing on the corner of Potomac but there was was way too much traffic for a clean scoop up so decided to keep searching.

Ran into Ashley, a 29 yo WSW on Le Moyne just off of Pulaski. She got in and I quickly offered $20 for a quick BJ, which she quickly accepted, no haggling what so ever. BBBJ was on the table but I decided to play it safe so I had her run to a nearby corner store to grab a rubber. Then off we went to do the deed. Right before she started I offered her an extra $20 if I could record on my phone, which she had no problem with. Overall an above average BJ, with plenty of roaming allowed, no rushing whatsoever, she is good at what she does. And a nice video to add to my collection.

Sadly no digits, as she gave me the usual spiel about her purse and cellphone recently haven been stolen. She says she stays by 5th and works that area sometimes as well. I know people keep saying the streets are completely dead nowadays fellas, but a little perseverance can go a long way. You never know, that hidden gem may just be right around the corner!Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.

Ump1969
11-06-20, 18:17
Got a question for my fellow mongers. Some of you are much better at conversing with the girls than I am or at least seem to know a lot about them. I suggested in a previous post that the election and the first extended cold snap might have had something to do with the lack of action. What are the girls saying? LEO harassment? Too many shootings? Too much pimp harassment? Lots of arrests? Threats by LEO? Often, the best answers come from the horse's mouth.

Al Melrose
11-06-20, 20:41
Got a question for my fellow mongers. Some of you are much better at conversing with the girls than I am or at least seem to know a lot about them. I suggested in a previous post that the election and the first extended cold snap might have had something to do with the lack of action. What are the girls saying? LEO harassment? Too many shootings? Too much pimp harassment? Lots of arrests? Threats by LEO? Often, the best answers come from the horse's mouth.I think your autocorrect kicked in and changed ho to horse.

And damn that Ashley looks cute!

Dexter69
11-06-20, 21:39
Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.Honestly it could be her, but the girl in your picture has a lot of make up on while my girl didn't, so its hard to tell.