PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Slugga P
09-19-18, 08:07
Saw nikki by 5 Monday night, short brunette hair kind of slim but nice ass, shaved everything. BBBJ. 15 because I was short but she delivered. FS with Mildred last night also nice and tight, she got thick.

Bothan Spy
09-19-18, 10:23
Sorry if this isn't the right place.

I'm seeing all these amazing reports of my fellow mongers getting BBBJs from cute streetwalkers. I've been off the SW scene for awhile, mostly in the AMP scene, but I miss the thrill of the hunt.

What is the likelihood of getting an STD while receiving oral? Do you all just take antibiotics all the time? I certainly don't want to pass anything to a steady partner of mine.

SPY.

HappyHunter7
09-19-18, 12:57
Saw Mousie couple nights ago on 5 by Kost. . 30 for CBJ It was ok but she is crazy hott on SW scale.

Walker333
09-19-18, 13:48

I'm seeing all these amazing reports of my fellow mongers getting BBBJs from cute streetwalkers. I've been off the SW scene for awhile, mostly in the AMP scene, but I miss the thrill of the hunt.

What is the likelihood of getting an STD while receiving oral? Do you all just take antibiotics all the time? I certainly don't want to pass anything to a steady partner of mine.

SPY.IMHO, it's possible to get STD, especially for female if she permits CIM, but not as easily as throw the intercourse. I don't think that taking antibiotics as a precaution helps.

Slugga P
09-19-18, 20:14
Saw Mousie couple nights ago on 5 by Kost. . 30 for CBJ It was ok but she is crazy hott on SW scale.Why you only do CBJ with her?

FirstInFirst88
09-20-18, 23:23
Hi guys,

I'm new to the hobby. I've driven down the posted spots (IE. Pulaski, Cicero, 47th). Haven't seen anything on 47th or Cicero. So I drive around the side streets too? There's usually a ton of LE on Pulaski / grand.

Also how "safe" is 5th? I've driven around the little side streets during the day, and there seems to be a lot of places LE can hide.Go to the Kilpatrick area and near the BP. But there's a bit of traffic so I would stay alert.

Roscoe23
09-21-18, 17:32
Had a date with a non pro by 72nd and Wentworrh she bailed on me. As I'm driving I see this thick booty I mean perfect ass half black half Puerto Rican named Nina. Ask her for directions then ask if she was LE. She thought I was so to verify I grabbed that perfect ass. Cops were hot in the area guess something happened at a near by gas station. Gave me head behind a abandoned building with a porch. That ass was so perfect she had tight leggings my god CIM good head got her number too!!Hommies check your inbox.

ZckBrc
09-21-18, 17:41

SPY.I always opt for CBJ unless I really know a provider and I still always check for anything suspicious around or in the mouth before doing even that. The chances of catching something are high w / o a cover, but it's likely HSV and no antibiotics can help you with that. When I first started, I threw caution to the wind, and I had about 3 good BBBJs before needing to see a doctor. Luckily, they had only passed on a curable yeast infection to me. But for a moment there I was sure that I had caught herpes. My method is this now: always wear a cover w / someone new and always check for anything suspicious around the mouth or tongue. It's usually around the side of the mouth, but it can be in the mouth, and sometimes it can be there with no visual evidence at all but that is rare and your odds decrease significantly by wearing a condom. I use Lifestyles, I find that they have a pretty thin feel to them. I do not allow contact with balls either as anything not covered by the condom is fair game to receive herpes. Seems kinda lame, but that's the price of playing safer. If you see an outbreak on the face, I'd just pass and you can usually tell when they walk up to the car. I keep the door locked. Then I do my first look for anything obvious. If nothing, I unlock. And then I'll do a my careful look. Hope that helps.

Irocz
09-21-18, 20:49
Saw Kimberly by cic and belmont. BSW 34 BBBJCIM. Amazing girl, very pleasant.

Chicago Lurker
09-22-18, 00:02
Do a lot of SW know about this site? Do I ask them if I can trade their #'s here?

OrdLover
09-22-18, 07:01
Have any one ever seen an Asian SW? Because I have never. I was wondering why or maybe I looking in the wrong places.

FaceGlazer2018
09-22-18, 10:44
Have any one ever seen an Asian SW? Because I have never. I was wondering why or maybe I looking in the wrong places.About 10 years ago I found one on archer about 3 blocks west of Cicero. Had maybe 2 or 3 dates over a 2 week span and she was gone. Haven't seen an Asian SW since.

ArminHammer
09-22-18, 20:18
Lately I've been venturing out between 4-6 am and have been moderately successful. The usual spots. Be safe everyone and don't do crazy you-turns; you stick out like a sore thumb.

FaceGlazer2018
09-22-18, 21:31
Met her off of Pulaski and 47th last night. Don't have her number cause she was pissed that I suprised her with a few of these ropes to her hair and forehead. Bad aim this time LOL.

Sexilustylexi
09-22-18, 23:52
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

NodozFreak
09-23-18, 17:33
Go to the Kilpatrick area and near the BP. But there's a bit of traffic so I would stay alert.So the BP on 48th and cicero?

ElGoloso
09-24-18, 15:00
Met her off of Pulaski and 47th last night. Don't have her number cause she was pissed that I suprised her with a few of these ropes to her hair and forehead. Bad aim this time LOL.So I'm allowed to share my regular. I've known this girl for years and I knew she was into the track but never approached her on it so I came up with a fake Facebook account and it worked. I've been seeing her a few times here and there andisnt too pricy for some car play or some more private. If interested in her please only seniors and willing to trade. She's located around Laramie and North Av but sometimes if she's walking she's around Belmont and Cic so inbox if interested.

Homies76
09-25-18, 00:21
Took a stroll around Cicero last night for an hour and saw a black curvy women with braids. I wasn't sure to approach her so I drove past her like theee times. She gave me the look but still wasn't sure and finally ask her and said are you a cop. She said to you want to touch me and I said sure. So I grabbed her nice ass she was in pink leggings. Ask her how much for BBBJ and she replied 30. She gave me an amazing blow Jon she deepthroat was me so good. She is a 9 on head skills and she took a CIM like a champ. I got her info definitely repeat and I don't do many black women but her head game was on point.

Aman123
09-25-18, 14:58
So I'm allowed to share my regular. I've known this girl for years and I knew she was into the track but never approached her on it so I came up with a fake Facebook account and it worked. I've been seeing her a few times here and there andisnt too pricy for some car play or some more private. If interested in her please only seniors and willing to trade. She's located around Laramie and North Av but sometimes if she's walking she's around Belmont and Cic so inbox if interested.Inbox full.

FirstInFirst88
09-25-18, 23:40
So the BP on 48th and cicero?BP north of 5th and Cicero. Then drive within few blocks east.

Berserker06
09-26-18, 08:09
Took a drive down Cicero last night around 1130-midnight and saw several SWs between Belmont and Diversey, all on the west side of the road. I don't know any of the names yet, but I'll learn. LE presence was minimal. Saw two WSWs together at Wellington on the Northwest corner, one taller with straight dark hair and jeans, and the other much smaller wearing a hoodie, perched on top of the fire hydrant. The smaller one looked really cute when I passed by, but on one pass, they were both talking to a guy, who I think went into the apartment upstairs, because on another pass, they appeared to be talking upward in that direction with the lights on and the window open. Just a little further south, there was a skinny blond WSW with curly hair. Nice body, but looked a little hardened, so I passed by. Had a wave from a shorter BSW south of Diversey, as well.

I saw the girls at the first corner get picked up once or twice, but they were back in short order, so either a deal was not made, or three mongers saw something they didn't like once the girl was in the car.

I'll probably head out again tonight to scope out the area again and see if the tiny hoodied girl is back out.

Jim99
09-26-18, 16:11
I finally decided to take a drive after months of reading comments. I drove down 47 and Cicero around 5 am saw 2 girls one WSW at the citgo I was not able to get her she was picked up before I made my move. She looked very good nice body with light red hair if any one Has her number pm me. I picked up dark hair I'm not sure what she was she looked a bit HSW. She had great ass and tits ,40 for CBJ my choice she let me play with them no rush. I was nerves so I blew my load pretty fast but got her number she said she walks early mornings. If any one will like to trade for SW in Alsip pm.

Jim99
09-26-18, 16:51
I finally took the drive this morning around 5 am down 47 and Cicero. I saw 2 girls one was WSW looked really good she was at the citgo she had light red hair she was picked up before I made my move. If someone knows her or have her number can you pm me. I picked up brunette with nice ass and big tits she was great $40 for CBJ my request. I was nerves so did not try to negotiate. I Blew my load pretty fast first time monger I was exited. I have her number she works early morning if anyone is interested in trade for WSW or HSW in Alsip area.

JamesNoper
09-26-18, 18:05
Anyone stroll around 75th and Halsted?

99% of what we read on here is about Cicero, but there's definitely a wider net.

Any info about sidestreets outside of just the K ones is helpful. Do you guys usually just take the main drags, or do you cruise around sidestreets at intersections.

ZckBrc
09-26-18, 23:57
My guess is the two talking to each other were Cathy and Amber, Cathy is an older brunette, but gives amazing head. Amber's head is only ok, but she is really cute. The blonde with the curly hair sounds like Brittany. Nice body, but time has obviously taken a toll on her looks. I saw her one time and it was great CBJ, saw her twice after that and it was pretty awful. Dianne is a brunette who is super cute and new around here. Also, Nicole is above average looking and hangs around there sometimes. You can find info about any of them by doing a search on this thread. Someone let me know if Bria ever resurfaces? I fucking miss that chick.

Fdottt
09-27-18, 07:01

99% of what we read on here is about Cicero, but there's definitely a wider net.

Any info about sidestreets outside of just the K ones is helpful. Do you guys usually just take the main drags, or do you cruise around sidestreets at intersections.Haven't been on 79 in months to years. Usually Tgirls by the viaduct just north of 79th on halstead. I just go where I know there's going to be ho's and that's the cic /5th area.

Slugga P
09-27-18, 07:23
Saw nikki by 5 Monday night, short brunette hair kind of slim but nice ass, shaved everything. BBBJ. 15 because I was short but she delivered. FS with Mildred last night also nice and tight, she got thick.Anyone seen her before. Nice BBBJ.

Onit2018
09-27-18, 10:06
Found LSW named Monica on 47th on Wednesday about 4 pm. BBBJ w / CIM for. 4.

Skills were average but she was very accommodating and willing to please.Any contact info? I've been trying to track her down for like a year plus.

CrazyHorse312
09-27-18, 11:54

Any info about sidestreets outside of just the K ones is helpful. Do you guys usually just take the main drags, or do you cruise around sidestreets at intersections.I've driven by there occasionally and the selection is very poor. Lots of tgirls as the other monger mentioned on 75th and halsted by the viaduct if that's your sorta thing. I accidentally let one in my car thinking she was authentic a year or so ago and had to kick her out when I got a closer look, she slammed my door something viscous in return. Another monger mentioned a sweet HSW on 71st and wentworth, I drove there that night and spent an hour looking for anything close to what he described and came up short. Michigan between 103-111 and all side streets in between is another stroll but the talent is usually always lacking. I've had several dreams over there but nothing really worth posting about, all sub par. I came up on a gorgeous young BSW a few years ago in that area that had an amazing body, light skinned and a very pretty face and long hair, wore one of those see through fish net tops too. Got her into my car but she thought she smelled bacon for some reason and asked to get out. Never saw her again.

ChiTownGuy76
09-27-18, 11:54
My guess is the two talking to each other were Cathy and Amber, Cathy is an older brunette, but gives amazing head. Amber's head is only ok, but she is really cute. The blonde with the curly hair sounds like Brittany. Nice body, but time has obviously taken a toll on her looks. I saw her one time and it was great CBJ, saw her twice after that and it was pretty awful. Dianne is a brunette who is super cute and new around here. Also, Nicole is above average looking and hangs around there sometimes. You can find info about any of them by doing a search on this thread. Someone let me know if Bria ever resurfaces? I fucking miss that chick.Hy.

Are these Amber and Cathy? I've seen them walk up and down for the last few days!

Homies76
09-27-18, 12:46
Any contact info? I've been trying to track her down for like a year plus.I didn't pick her up she was a heavy set hispanic women big girl I passed I saw a Princess black girl nice ass 30 CIM and she sucks a good dick.

ZckBrc
09-27-18, 15:42
Hy.

Are these Amber and Cathy? I've seen them walk up and down for the last few days!Actually, nope. I do not know these two. If you're looking for Cathy / Amber then I rarely see them in the day time.

ZckBrc
09-27-18, 15:45
Hy.

Are these Amber and Cathy? I've seen them walk up and down for the last few days!Oh, by the way, if you do a search of Amber on this thread then someone has posted pics of Amber, Princess, and Tonya. I have digits for Amber and Tonya, but I have not tried them in a long time so who knows.

Javz3
09-27-18, 17:27
Anyone ever dreamt with Bianca? Naw by 5th. Huge boobs fat booty. Seems pretty cool. I have her number.

Slugga P
09-27-18, 20:37
Anyone ever dreamt with Bianca? Naw by 5th. Huge boobs fat booty. Seems pretty cool. I have her number.What race and is she affordable?

ArminHammer
09-28-18, 12:40
The summer is winding down and it's going to be a chilly night tonight with a small chance of some rain. I plan on going out tonight and seeing who will be out LOL.

Everyone be safe and smart, a lot of stings going on lately. If your gut tells you something's up then listen to it! Come back another day.

I've been staying away from the 5th area, I've noticed alot more LEO action there.

HappyHunter7
09-28-18, 13:03
Took a drive down Cicero last night around 1130-midnight and saw several SWs between Belmont and Diversey, all on the west side of the road. I don't know any of the names yet, but I'll learn. LE presence was minimal. Saw two WSWs together at Wellington on the Northwest corner, one taller with straight dark hair and jeans, and the other much smaller wearing a hoodie, perched on top of the fire hydrant. The smaller one looked really cute when I passed by, but on one pass, they were both talking to a guy, who I think went into the apartment upstairs, because on another pass, they appeared to be talking upward in that direction with the lights on and the window open. Just a little further south, there was a skinny blond WSW with curly hair. Nice body, but looked a little hardened, so I passed by. Had a wave from a shorter BSW south of Diversey, as well.

I saw the girls at the first corner get picked up once or twice, but they were back in short order, so either a deal was not made, or three mongers saw something they didn't like once the girl was in the car.

I'll probably head out again tonight to scope out the area again and see if the tiny hoodied girl is back out.The smaller hooded one is Angela. 28 yo WSW bad acne great head game. She has been reviewed before. And the hardened looking blond is JB. I dreamt of Angela that night. 30 CBJ.

Javz3
09-28-18, 13:53
What race and is she affordable?BSW quoted 60 for BJ. I'm not experienced in this at all but I'm a sucker for big boobs. Any help finding these women? Much appreciated today.

Jonova1
09-28-18, 17:09
Hy.

Are these Amber and Cathy? I've seen them walk up and down for the last few days!Is there a better pic of her, hard to tell who that is.

BitterRoot56
09-29-18, 04:28
The summer is winding down and it's going to be a chilly night tonight with a small chance of some rain. I plan on going out tonight and seeing who will be out LOL.

Everyone be safe and smart, a lot of stings going on lately. If your gut tells you something's up then listen to it! Come back another day.

I've been staying away from the 5th area, I've noticed alot more LEO action there.Same here. Going out tonight. Restless and the weather is bad, but I will be out looking anyways. Just do not feel like staying in tonight.

Slugga P
09-29-18, 08:35
BSW quoted 60 for BJ. I'm not experienced in this at all but I'm a sucker for big boobs. Any help finding these women? Much appreciated today.60 is a bit much unless she's going for 30 min or so. I could get up to 3 bjs for that or even FS for cheaper. They may not be as hot but its a BJ usually, LOL, Some blk girls by fifth have nice bodies but I feel they go solely off looks.

Jim99
09-29-18, 11:58
I picked up Lexi yesterday morning near 47 and Cicero. Her boobs are amazing, good CBJ for. 5 it did feel rushed, she mention she does hour dates. I do have one question if anyone has expiriace with her is the hour rate worth it or does she Rush you to finish fast?

SugarBandit
09-29-18, 17:25

SPY.3 times over 25 years, and 500 or more BBBJs.

Slugga P
09-30-18, 04:56
3 times over 25 years, and 500 or more BBBJs.Thats not bad actually for 500 bbbjs.

NiceTown
09-30-18, 08:29
60 is a bit much unless she's going for 30 min or so. I could get up to 3 bjs for that or even FS for cheaper. They may not be as hot but its a BJ usually, LOL, Some blk girls by fifth have nice bodies but I feel they go solely off looks.Exactly I'm not paying 60 to a SW unless its for the hour and everything included. Yall tripping overpaying these chicks what part of the game is that. This is not BP where they can upsell this is an car date period then at the same same the blk chicks from 5th will get in the car and try to rush you smh and get mad if your not a quick guy.

Learned my lesson once and have never picked none of them up I don't care if they out there in a swim suit and thicker than oatmeal them hoes won't get a dollar out of me.

SugarBandit
09-30-18, 10:44
Thats not bad actually for 500 bbbjs.And its no big deal with so many first meds around. I may have gotten 1,000 or more. Just low balling.

First sign, just go to first med and get clean.

Fdottt
09-30-18, 18:23
Exactly I'm not paying 60 to a SW unless its for the hour and everything included. Yall tripping overpaying these chicks what part of the game is that. This is not BP where they can upsell this is an car date period then at the same same the blk chicks from 5th will get in the car and try to rush you smh and get mad if your not a quick guy.

Learned my lesson once and have never picked none of them up I don't care if they out there in a swim suit and thicker than oatmeal them hoes won't get a dollar out of me.Picking are slim in chicago. A cute BSW can get 60 to 80 out of me for a car date. When you're horny you're horny.

NiceTown
09-30-18, 19:05
Picking are slim in chicago. A cute BSW can get 60 to 80 out of me for a car date. When you're horny you're horny.Well to each his own. Its not that serious to me I will go home and look on porn hub.

ZckBrc
09-30-18, 19:23
Thats not bad actually for 500 bbbjs.STDs would not scare me but there are 1 or 2 of them that once you get, you're not getting rid of. 1 of them is extremely rare to get and I don't even worry about, and the other one is so easy to get and it looks painful to have (herpes.) I dunno, the idea of blisters on my dick for the rest of my life sounds awful. That being said, if you are already stuck with it, then what's to lose? So, as always, everyone judge wisely the chances that they are willing to take, it's a personal decision and generalizations are really hard to make. Of course, if you do wrap it up then your odds dramatically drop of getting it. I do BBBJs sometimes but only with regulars and only after looking for potential outbreaks. Also, I know most of these girls are liars, but if you have a regular that you're on good terms with then just asking if they have anything will usually do the trick. If she's a regular and she likes you, the odds of her just telling the truth goes up.

CrazyHorse312
09-30-18, 20:17
I was strolling 110 Mich and only saw older BSW in the area. I stopped my car to play a game of Golf Clash and 4 young BSW got off the bus and stood on that corner. I stood at a distance to watch for a while and one of them who legitimately looks exactly like Aaliyah got picked up right away. I pulled up and waved over Paris, an early 20's pretty, long haired BSW who gave me a very reluctant BBBJCIM for $50. Got her number but she asked me not to share.

Ump1969
09-30-18, 22:22
Okay guys, it's survey time. Did anyone else see the story from Houston? A guy says he has human-like sex robots and wants to open up spas. The district attorney is fighting him. The problem that the district attorney has is whether or not prostitution laws extend to doing it with human-like dummies rather than actual humans. My question is how many want to pay to have sex with a robot or rubber dummy or whatever they are? I'll cast the first vote. I'll stick to the real thing.

BitterRoot56
09-30-18, 23:14
Okay guys, it's survey time. Did anyone else see the story from Houston? A guy says he has human-like sex robots and wants to open up spas. The district attorney is fighting him. The problem that the district attorney has is whether or not prostitution laws extend to doing it with human-like dummies rather than actual humans. My question is how many want to pay to have sex with a robot or rubber dummy or whatever they are? I'll cast the first vote. I'll stick to the real thing.I vote no. I to will stick with real women. As many problems and bad luck as I have, no on the sex dolls or dummies.

ArminHammer
09-30-18, 23:43
Okay guys, it's survey time. Did anyone else see the story from Houston? A guy says he has human-like sex robots and wants to open up spas. The district attorney is fighting him. The problem that the district attorney has is whether or not prostitution laws extend to doing it with human-like dummies rather than actual humans. My question is how many want to pay to have sex with a robot or rubber dummy or whatever they are? I'll cast the first vote. I'll stick to the real thing.I think it's a bad business move. There are definitely people out there that have a fetish for a thing like this but it's a very selective niche. I honestly wouldn't do it, the real thing is much better and it's hard to replicate that with a doll.

FaceGlazer2018
10-01-18, 08:35
Was out looking for new faces on Saturday night and could not find a single SW. After 2 hours or so, I decided to call Andrea who I've reported on before. She was at 95th and ashland but found a ride to come to me (archer and cicero). Gave her. 4 for her troubles. A solid BBBJ and COF finish. Love dedicated hoes who will go the extra mile. Literally LOL.

George Stark
10-01-18, 23:52
110 - Day and Time of day? I occasionally hear great things about that area, but haven't been lucky there myself.

I was strolling 110 Mich and only saw older BSW in the area. I stopped my car to play a game of Golf Clash and 4 young BSW got off the bus and stood on that corner. I stood at a distance to watch for a while and one of them who legitimately looks exactly like Aaliyah got picked up right away. I pulled up and waved over Paris, an early 20's pretty, long haired BSW who gave me a very reluctant BBBJCIM for $50. Got her number but she asked me not to share.

CrazyHorse312
10-02-18, 09:48
110 - Day and Time of day? I occasionally hear great things about that area, but haven't been lucky there myself.According to my google location timeline (which can be used in a court of law) it was 649 pm-705 pm. I saw an adorable BSW spinner on 105 Mich and she had a room at a nearby Inn but wanted a full c-note and wouldn't budge so I ended up passing.

StanleyStankas
10-02-18, 17:08
Okay guys, it's survey time. Did anyone else see the story from Houston? A guy says he has human-like sex robots and wants to open up spas. The district attorney is fighting him. The problem that the district attorney has is whether or not prostitution laws extend to doing it with human-like dummies rather than actual humans. My question is how many want to pay to have sex with a robot or rubber dummy or whatever they are? I'll cast the first vote. I'll stick to the real thing.I used to chat with a guy online and he had many sexual toys including a few hundred buck items. I know they are delivering dolls to hotel rooms in some places I have heard, but really there is no way I am entering a rent a doll fully knowing that many guys have dumped their loads. Lysol or no lysol! I did hear this story mentioned though. It made national news. There are dudes out there that are totally sold on the sex dolls. Check the prices! I am not speaking of a blow up doll. One can spend 10 k on a doll! My concern among many would be where does one store it when not in use! Say one scores on a date and brings a real girl home. If she happens to snoop around while you're in the john and sees it hanging in the closet one would think getting lucky that night is out except for the doll! The robotic aspect of the story reminds me of the wood allen movie everything you always wanted to know about sex. Remember the orgasma tron?

Butchcasidy
10-02-18, 17:51
I was strolling 110 Mich and only saw older BSW in the area. I stopped my car to play a game of Golf Clash and 4 young BSW got off the bus and stood on that corner. I stood at a distance to watch for a while and one of them who legitimately looks exactly like Aaliyah got picked up right away. I pulled up and waved over Paris, an early 20's pretty, long haired BSW who gave me a very reluctant BBBJCIM for $50. Got her number but she asked me not to share.What time off days? I make this stroll from time to time, usually during daylight, and have not noticed action.

ZckBrc
10-02-18, 18:09
Do I want to pay for sex with a robot? No.

Should my personal opinion stop others from doing that? No. Why on Earth do others want to interject themselves into a decision that does not affect them or concern them?

At this point, literally, no one is being harmed. I would love to see someone lay out a coherent argument as to why they should be allowed to stop someone else from doing something that doesn't involve them, concern, them, affect them, or hurt anyone. If people are seeking ethics and morality in Capitalism then there are literally a million other places to start-foods that kill you, prescription drugs that kill you, loan lending that is unethical. But some people are only concerned with who poor people are able to fuck or not.

So without getting anymore "political" about this. Yes, it's a silly story. No, I don't want to fuck robots. But yes, people should be allowed to do it.

AvgWhiteGuy
10-02-18, 18:21
Took a morning stroll down cic, all was quiet until 47. Bumped in to WSW Dawn. Mid 30's, teeth are a bit mangled but I couldn't tell the difference once we got down to biz. BBBJ, cim, . 4, I'm fine with that. Afterwards as I headed toward pul I noticed another what appeared to be WSW that had a killer body and regret immediately set in. Wish I could recover like I could in college.

CrazyHorse312
10-03-18, 10:09
What time off days? I make this stroll from time to time, usually during daylight, and have not noticed action.About 7 pm. It is really dead during the week but not so on the weekends.

AvgWhiteGuy
10-03-18, 10:57
About 7 pm. It is really dead during the week but not so on the weekends.I like to go zombie hunting early in the morning, I've had luck in rfd, nc and cic early in the a. M, between 6 and 8. Part of it, imo, is that's the time for some of the less established SW's to get some work in before the veteran's chase them off, this is especially true on 10th in nc where I have encountered SW's I don't normally see in the afternoon's, again this is just my opinion and observation.

Ump1969
10-03-18, 15:09
Do I want to pay for sex with a robot? No.

Should my personal opinion stop others from doing that? No. Why on Earth do others want to interject themselves into a decision that does not affect them or concern them?

At this point, literally, no one is being harmed. I would love to see someone lay out a coherent argument as to why they should be allowed to stop someone else from doing something that doesn't involve them, concern, them, affect them, or hurt anyone. If people are seeking ethics and morality in Capitalism then there are literally a million other places to start-foods that kill you, prescription drugs that kill you, loan lending that is unethical. But some people are only concerned with who poor people are able to fuck or not.

So without getting anymore "political" about this. Yes, it's a silly story. No, I don't want to fuck robots. But yes, people should be allowed to do it.This is not Nazi Germany. Your opinion stops no one from doing anything. Discussing it stops no one from doing anything. This is a discussion forum. It would be pretty hard to have "discussions" if people were not allowed to express themselves. It's not political. You either like rubber dummies or you don't don't. They are not running for office.

Homies76
10-03-18, 18:34
Hey guys had some heath issues and family problems with that said I'm taking a long break take care my fellow mongers.

TitSucker
10-03-18, 21:51
Hey guys had some heath issues and family problems with that said I'm taking a long break take care my fellow mongers.Even though we've never chatted, I appreciated your willingness to help fellow mongers. Take care!

Truman Flint
10-03-18, 23:57
Hey guys had some heath issues and family problems with that said I'm taking a long break take care my fellow mongers.All the best, and thanks!

Homies76
10-04-18, 08:01
Even though we've never chatted, I appreciated your willingness to help fellow mongers. Take care!Thank you I tried my best will definitely miss it.

Homies76
10-04-18, 08:04
All the best, and thanks!I appreciate thank you.

George Stark
10-04-18, 15:54
I hope everything works out well. It sounds like you're really getting it from all sides. Hope it's a long break, and not a total retirement.

Hey guys had some heath issues and family problems with that said I'm taking a long break take care my fellow mongers.

FirstInFirst88
10-06-18, 14:06
I went to 5th and Cic last night at 3 AM and there were several of them on the same block. It rained a bit earlier and I was surprised they were all hanging out there. There were several cars driving around the block. I did not want to risk picking them up but did drive around a few times to get a better look. Only couple of them were decent looking and the rest were a bit in the heavier side.

I was at 5th and Pulaski and saw some crackhead dude following an older BSW with a nice ass to the alley. She came back 10 minutes later without the dude. I drove around the same block a few times before heading towards Cic. Not much to report here.

BlackTaHoe77
10-08-18, 06:32
So no one recognizes her?I believe that is tabatha, seen her before on Cicero. I did BBBJ cim 60.

FaceGlazer2018
10-08-18, 11:36
Although it was raining last night, I decided to hit up 47th and Cicero area in hope of making contact with one of my regulars. After a few laps and no responses from my texts I was calling it quits when I pulled into the Gas station on 49th. Low and behold, I ran into Kristi. Never seen her out here before but she was soaked and had that look like we both needed each other for obvious reasons. Walked back towards my car after getting my smokes made eye contact and said, lets go, get in.

10 minutes later, I was getting one of the slowest, wettest, non rushed BJ's in a long time. She says she's worked the streets in the past, but not a lot. Gave me her number but said she doesn't really settle down in one specific area. I asked if I could share her number, she was hesitant to say yes and ultimately we agreed to build up a little trust between us first. I hope to see her again real soon!

Roscoe23
10-08-18, 13:54
Although it was raining last night, I decided to hit up 47th and Cicero area in hope of making contact with one of my regulars. After a few laps and no responses from my texts I was calling it quits when I pulled into the Gas station on 49th. Low and behold, I ran into Kristi. Never seen her out here before but she was soaked and had that look like we both needed each other for obvious reasons. Walked back towards my car after getting my smokes made eye contact and said, lets go, get in.

10 minutes later, I was getting one of the slowest, wettest, non rushed BJ's in a long time. She says she's worked the streets in the past, but not a lot. Gave me her number but said she doesn't really settle down in one specific area. I asked if I could share her number, she was hesitant to say yes and ultimately we agreed to build up a little trust between us first. I hope to see her again real soon!What time was this, I was at both the 47th and 5th ave strolls between 1&3 and struck out. Nothing.

FaceGlazer2018
10-08-18, 15:02
What time was this, I was at both the 47th and 5th ave strolls between 1&3 and struck out. Nothing.Probably about 115.

FaceGlazer2018
10-08-18, 15:02
What time was this, I was at both the 47th and 5th ave strolls between 1&3 and struck out. Nothing.It was out of complete luck. There was nothing around due to the rain. The mongering gods were on my side this time. LOL.

SportingLife
10-09-18, 01:04
Hi Glazer,

I am 5 min from 95th and Ashland. Is she interested in meeting new friends? I have some SW to share. Long times 47 faves that you may know, but always or usually answer their phones for me.

Was out looking for new faces on Saturday night and could not find a single SW. After 2 hours or so, I decided to call Andrea who I've reported on before. She was at 95th and ashland but found a ride to come to me (archer and cicero). Gave her. 4 for her troubles. A solid BBBJ and COF finish. Love dedicated hoes who will go the extra mile. Literally LOL.

Head First
10-11-18, 00:36
Yesterday I was heading to the w side from the n side. I was on Pulaski, stopped at Division. There in the BP lot was a red head, 30 something, avg ht avg wt, avg to above avg looks. She gave me the look but I couldn't because I had an appt I had to get to. I used to score in this area years ago but haven't picked anyone up in a few yrs. Just a heads up. This was around noon Tuesday.

MrStashMan
10-11-18, 07:03
Been lurking here for a few months, but my first post.

Took a stroll down 47th around 3 am and came across this cute pawg walking down Kedzie. Offered CBJ for. 6 and CFS for 1. Tried hard to get CBJ for less, or at least bb for the asking price, but wouldn't budge. Little man was eager, and for some reason I recognized her but couldn't figure out from where, so I caved and gave the. 6. To her credit, she did a great job and sucked for over 15 min. Has big soft tits and perky nipples. Turns out I recognized her from old BP escort ads. Always thought she was cute, but never called because they always said no one under 35. We laughed about that as I dropped her off. Now I need to see if she ever has an incall.

https://alligator.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/brief/1/Pixxxi

FaceGlazer2018
10-13-18, 09:25
Thanks to a friend who traded her info, I hooked up with Gabby last night. She got dropped off at cicero and archer. Went to a quiet spot and got an un-rushed BBBJ with a facial for 40. Mid 40's Polish blonde. Thanks for the trade jack!

JamesNoper
10-15-18, 09:41
Strolled last night, surprising number of girls out given the weather.

Down 5th probably saw 4 girls. There was one bigger black girl in a bra and panties and a coat looking like a hooker from a movie lmfao.

Nothing down 47th like always.

Boring night.

Really wish there was a good spot for younger AA girls. I've heard the area around 80/57 is good for this, but I haven't ventured over there yet. Getting a little tired of the washed up stuff you see on 5th tho.

Adelita
10-15-18, 12:56
To all my southside people I got a stroll 4 u & it's predominantly BSW I drive uber & lyft so I'm always watching to all thts interested respond & I'll post 4 u.

George Stark
10-15-18, 16:07
I'd love to hear about this.

To all my southside people I got a stroll 4 u & it's predominantly BSW I drive uber & lyft so I'm always watching to all thts interested respond & I'll post 4 u.

CrazyHorse312
10-15-18, 17:23
To all my southside people I got a stroll 4 u & it's predominantly BSW I drive uber & lyft so I'm always watching to all thts interested respond & I'll post 4 u.If its different than 110 Mich or State Line Road then I'd love to hear about it.

Fdottt
10-15-18, 17:51
Saturday afternoon after work decided to drive out there and found a BSW with wide hips and large ass so decided to hit that real quick in a nice spot. Missing teeth but I was more focused on the ass to care. Came back Sunday morning to the same area and hit a different smaller BSW in the same spot. Took a little more time to bust with her since I hit the first girl before.

NiceTown
10-15-18, 20:29
To all my southside people I got a stroll 4 u & it's predominantly BSW I drive uber & lyft so I'm always watching to all thts interested respond & I'll post 4 u.I'm sure everyone would like to hear this one. Cause my favorite spot right now that always have action anytime of the day is 5th and Cicero hands down might be the same girls but atleast its consistent. So lets hear what stroll you are referring too.

LongRanger99
10-16-18, 04:12
If its different than 110 Mich or State Line Road then I'd love to hear about it.Could you elaborate more about the street walker action on or around State Line Road.

Adelita
10-16-18, 10:28
Take 59th West & from 59th & Halsted all the way to Ashland is a stroll but wait gets even better make a left at 59th & Ashland & from 59th to about 63rd and Ashland is a stroll as well I non expensive hypes and you have the more expensive young BSW enjoy this new oasis like I have.

Adelita
10-16-18, 10:32
I'm sure everyone would like to hear this one. Cause my favorite spot right now that always have action anytime of the day is 5th and Cicero hands down might be the same girls but atleast its consistent. So lets hear what stroll you are referring too.I'm from the south side I'm not driving out West to 5th thts why I always post about strolls out south cause I know stroll there is out here I just like to enlighten my other fellow mongers.

Fdottt
10-16-18, 11:25
Take 59th West & from 59th & Halsted all the way to Ashland is a stroll but wait gets even better make a left at 59th & Ashland & from 59th to about 63rd and Ashland is a stroll as well I non expensive hypes and you have the more expensive young BSW enjoy this new oasis like I have.I used to go to that area like last year and would see the occasional BSW but not young ones.

CrazyHorse312
10-16-18, 12:05
Could you elaborate more about the street walker action on or around State Line Road.It's a very short stroll but at night has a few strung out WSW. State line between Sibley and Doty. I've never seen them east of SLR into IN, but I've seen one or two west on the IL side streets. However, with a Hospital and a very busy and very well lit gas station on this street it seems dangerous to try and pick one up, although when I'm in the area I see it all the time. One of the SW has a house on Douglas between Memorial and 153rd that a large old man sits out in front, maybe the pimp, I've seen her take a guy in there before. Broadway in Gary from 94 to 11th has action all times of day as well. A lot of them have a room at the budget motel on 23rd they can take you to.

DWill
10-16-18, 13:52
I'm from the south side I'm not driving out West to 5th thts why I always post about strolls out south cause I know stroll there is out here I just like to enlighten my other fellow mongers.Yea I'm fully aware of this area. Mostly drugged up hypes honestly. Every so often you get a young one out there not worn out yet. Take it a step further get to 63rd Ashland and make a right go west of there to Damen and you will find more. Go further west past western all the way to Kedzie and make left and go towards Marquette Park. Run this long route you bound to find one or two young ones out and about. But a lot of hypes as well.

Dwill.

Mikka22
10-16-18, 16:00
Yea I'm fully aware of this area. Mostly drugged up hypes honestly. Every so often you get a young one out there not worn out yet. Take it a step further get to 63rd Ashland and make a right go west of there to Damen and you will find more. Go further west past western all the way to Kedzie and make left and go towards Marquette Park. Run this long route you bound to find one or two young ones out and about. But a lot of hypes as well.

Dwill.I'm probably more south than you guys and I don't like driving too far either. I stick with Harvey although it has been drying out a bit lately. Maybe the cold weather I guess.

George Stark
10-16-18, 16:11
Take 59th West & from 59th & Halsted all the way to Ashland is a stroll but wait gets even better make a left at 59th & Ashland & from 59th to about 63rd and Ashland is a stroll as well Time of day, Day of Week?

get to 63rd Ashland and make a right go west of there to Damen and you will find more. Go further west past western all the way to Kedzie and make left and go towards Marquette Park.
Dwill.Time of day, Day of Week?

JumpSmoker90
10-16-18, 17:11
Could you elaborate more about the street walker action on or around State Line Road.It's been pretty quiet as of late because they picked up a few guys in a sting recently. On a good day you might you around 4-5 SW's. It's hit or miss. Mostly WSW's but you see a few BSW's too. Lately they've been avoiding SLR and have been hanging around Sibley. Though because of the weather now I doubt you'll see many out there.

In addition to SLR, Harvey is another spot. 154th St, between Wood and Broadway. Mostly BSW's.

CrazyHorse312
10-16-18, 17:56
It's been pretty quiet as of late because they picked up a few guys in a sting recently. On a good day you might you around 4-5 SW's. It's hit or miss. Mostly WSW's but you see a few BSW's too. Lately they've been avoiding SLR and have been hanging around Sibley. Though because of the weather now I doubt you'll see many out there.

In addition to SLR, Harvey is another spot. 154th St, between Wood and Broadway. Mostly BSW's.I can second the Harvey note. I spotted a BSW with massive mammories a few weeks ago on 154 but there were a few guys on the opposite side of the street and there are almost no streetlights on that stretch so I didn't feel safe stopping my car. If I ever pick a girl up over there I'm going to make sure I pick my own spot to take her rather then letting her choose and it'll be several blocks away to avoid someone following us on foot.

NiceTown
10-16-18, 20:45
I'm from the south side I'm not driving out West to 5th thts why I always post about strolls out south cause I know stroll there is out here I just like to enlighten my other fellow mongers.Goodlooking on the info But I've been there done that I call the ashland stroll Hype City cause all you see is older black ones that are hypes but it is what it is. And for Harvey I thought that stroll died out years ago that was my number 0 ne spot back in 2006 to 2008. You could always find some thick ones out there no Lie!! But you guys saying they are back out there I got to take a trip.

FaceGlazer2018
10-16-18, 23:47
Going to glaze Andrea tonight. Need someone new. Getting old. I'll post pics later.

FaceGlazer2018
10-17-18, 07:57
Going to glaze Andrea tonight. Need someone new. Getting old. I'll post pics later.Andrea from last night.

Game Of Thongs
10-17-18, 12:25

SPY.If you are concerned for your partner but not yourself then go with a cover every time. It is just not worth the worry for few minutes of BBBJ bliss. Going with a cover is fairly safe, just remove and wipe the shaft then disinfect the base without touching shaft, then disinfect the shaft without touching the base. Use antibacterial skin wipes. Many years ago I picked up HSV 1 with a BBBJ. I thought I already had it but apparently did not. Fortunately not HSV 2.

MongerSeeker
10-19-18, 17:09
Nice pic's too bad Andrea was not better looking. I big fan of facialing SW's myself. I live in SD and find a nice girl to facial every time I go there. The only downside is that there was not hotter looking SW's to facial in Tijuana. Here in the US it is a bit more difficult to find SW's that are willing. Hope you continue to find more girls to facial.

Andrea from last night.

Adelita
10-20-18, 09:59
Time of day, Day of Week?

Time of day, Day of Week?I always go between 11 pm -5 am.

Adelita
10-20-18, 10:01
I'm probably more south than you guys and I don't like driving too far either. I stick with Harvey although it has been drying out a bit lately. Maybe the cold weather I guess.The cold gone be a game changer.

JumpSmoker90
10-21-18, 22:53
I'm probably more south than you guys and I don't like driving too far either. I stick with Harvey although it has been drying out a bit lately. Maybe the cold weather I guess.Same here. The talent in Harvey and SLR is a lot smaller compared to other spots like 47th. I was down on SLR and Harvey the past few days in the evening and it was dead. The weather definitely plays a factor.

JamesNoper
10-23-18, 15:11
Strolled during the day since I'm between jobs right now LOL.

Saw 3-4 AA girls on 5th.

One was cute, young. Picked her up despite her wanting to touch my junk through the driver window in the middle of the street.

Started going to work, was terrible. CBJ only and wouldn't let me touch her saying it was nasty for FIV. Wouldn't even let me touch her tits, something about nipple rings.

So told her to get out, keep the money.

Some of you probably will freak out that I let her keep the money, but listen, 40 bucks lost is better for me than being shot or stabbed by a hooker or pimp or whatever. Or her causing a scene and the cops coming.

In any case, disappointing.

The best I ever had there was a fucking crazy white chick I found one night at like 3 am. Total fucking nutbag trashy sexy type. Loved to deepthroat and was an absolute filthy *****. Great times. Haven't seen her since.

LongRanger99
10-23-18, 19:13
Strolled during the day since I'm between jobs right now LOL.

Saw 3-4 AA girls on 5th.

One was cute, young. Picked her up despite her wanting to touch my junk through the driver window in the middle of the street.

Started going to work, was terrible. CBJ only and wouldn't let me touch her saying it was nasty for FIV. Wouldn't even let me touch her tits, something about nipple rings.

So told her to get out, keep the money.

Some of you probably will freak out that I let her keep the money, but listen, 40 bucks lost is better for me than being shot or stabbed by a hooker or pimp or whatever. Or her causing a scene and the cops coming.

In any case, disappointing.

The best I ever had there was a fucking crazy white chick I found one night at like 3 am. Total fucking nutbag trashy sexy type. Loved to deepthroat and was an absolute filthy *****. Great times. Haven't seen her since.Be careful over there. Most of the black girls over there are trouble. They usually want more money before they complete their job. Unfortunately most of the white girls have been ran off and I do mean ran off. Some white girls still appear over there usually on the east side of the bridge.

Life is a matter of who you run into. Some guys will let the $40 go where another guy might give that girl a serious beat down, demand service then take the money back.

LongRanger99
10-23-18, 19:22
Same here. The talent in Harvey and SLR is a lot smaller compared to other spots like 47th. I was down on SLR and Harvey the past few days in the evening and it was dead. The weather definitely plays a factor.Are you guys blowing 47th up more than it should be. I have been over there a few times within the past few weeks and I have seen nothing worth while lately.

I will be traveling the 59th - 63rd. Kedzie route soon. I hope it produces good results.

119th is going very slow. Quite often it is dead then you will pass by there several times then you will find a jem.

LongRanger99
10-23-18, 19:39
Thanks to a friend who traded her info, I hooked up with Gabby last night. She got dropped off at cicero and archer. Went to a quiet spot and got an un-rushed BBBJ with a facial for 40. Mid 40's Polish blonde. Thanks for the trade jack!Does Gabby patrol Archer, 47th or both?

FaceGlazer2018
10-23-18, 21:49
I swear to god I will never understand why we (mongers) can be our own worst enemy? Met up with Savannah last night on 47th and she immediately gives me shit saying One of you on this website told her about my post and my pictures! Why on GODS green earth would anyone think that was a good idea? It ruins it for everyone! And some people wonder why we become selective on who we share info with. Anyways, after about 10 minutes of calming her crazy ass down, she needed the money and I needed head. So I got another good BBBJ with COF. But of course thanks to those who share this website with SW's I was not allowed to film.

Lets you common sense gents.

Glazer.

HellCat2018
10-23-18, 22:29
I swear to god I will never understand why we (mongers) can be our own worst enemy? Met up with Savannah last night on 47th and she immediately gives me shit saying One of you on this website told her about my post and my pictures! Why on GODS green earth would anyone think that was a good idea? It ruins it for everyone! And some people wonder why we become selective on who we share info with. Anyways, after about 10 minutes of calming her crazy ass down, she needed the money and I needed head. So I got another good BBBJ with COF. But of course thanks to those who share this website with SW's I was not allowed to film.

Lets you common sense gents.

Glazer.Yea, that happens, I don't understand it either. Visit Baltimore, Miami, or any other city and they don't do that crap. There was a monger who posted details on all the ladies he saw; Pics, rates, if they go bb, phone #s where to find them, what times to find them. He said other mongers told the ladies about it and he was a wanted man. Two pimps and a boyfriend wanted to kill him! This was 3 or 4 years ago.

HellCat2018
10-23-18, 22:44
Dated a nice WSW on 5th and Cicero, Juile. Dyed red hair, looks Italian and has great legs and tits. She was wearing a short black and red dress with heels. Scooped her up and went straight to a no-tell. FS for 6 + 2 tip, nice head no rushing, everything covered. She was a very good time, had body lotion with her and let me oil her down while giving me a nice lap dance.

Megan, petite WSW on 5th and Kostner. Brunette with hazel eyes, green bay packers tatt on her right leg, "capricorn" tatt on her left arm. Car date that set me back 4, I was nervous and took forever, but she was cool.

LongRanger99
10-24-18, 07:22
Decided to drive the route recommended by an Uber driver monger member. Route started after 3 am. 59th st saw two street walkers one had a nice figure and other was not enticing. Was almost to 63rd and ashland and saw street walker that was not interesting. Circled Marquette Park and saw nothing.

Saw nothing at Cicero and Archer. Saw a possible WSW or citizen walking 48th and Cicero. On 47th and Cicero saw one none desirable WSW and 2 BSWs and 1 pretty young WSW with her black pimp.

Decided to go to 5th and Cicero and saw 1 nice agressive WSW on east side of bridge. Saw 2 BSWs at usual location near gas station.

Saw one BSW at hotel at Cicero Washington Madison.

Saw 3 street walkers from 10700 to 11200 Michigan. Street walkers have on clothes now so I try to be careful on Michigan because some of the street walkers are transvestites and it is sometimes hard to distinguish.

JamesNoper
10-24-18, 08:14
Be careful over there. Most of the black girls over there are trouble. They usually want more money before they complete their job. Unfortunately most of the white girls have been ran off and I do mean ran off. Some white girls still appear over there usually on the east side of the bridge.

Life is a matter of who you run into. Some guys will let the $40 go where another guy might give that girl a serious beat down, demand service then take the money back.I think you're right about the divide bestween east / west. The white girl I found under the bridge was amazing.

I actually like AA women a lot, but the fucking scamming and aggressive behavior happened one too many times for me and I'm done with all that.

But there was a young girl. Definitely under 30, had some marks on her arm, shorter girl 5'5 or less, backpack, had a few marks on her arm, dark hair. She liked to have her hair pulled and talking dirty. Anyone see her or have her #? Hopefully she wasnt just passing through. Should have got her digits.

Roscoe23
10-24-18, 09:52
Be careful over there. Most of the black girls over there are trouble. They usually want more money before they complete their job. Unfortunately most of the white girls have been ran off and I do mean ran off. Some white girls still appear over there usually on the east side of the bridge.

Life is a matter of who you run into. Some guys will let the $40 go where another guy might give that girl a serious beat down, demand service then take the money back.A little confused as to comment "east side of what bridge", the bridge over 290?

CrazyHorse312
10-24-18, 14:14
A little confused as to comment "east side of what bridge", the bridge over 290?I'm fairly certain he is referring to the viaduct near Kolmar.

Slugga P
10-24-18, 14:27
Blonde, kind of thick. I just learned something about her that makes me think twice about all this. Avoid her at all cost, usually 5th / cicero or Lexington going east. Huge liar also.

George Stark
10-24-18, 14:46
Which notel do you use there (5th & Cicero)?

I think I used Shamrock once during the daytime and it was tolerable. The google reviews are pretty bad.

I've used the Cindylyn. Nicer, but it's $17 - $32 more depending on day of week, and farther away.

Scooped her up and went straight to a no-tell.

LongRanger99
10-24-18, 16:11
Thanks for the answer CH312. I try to assume my fellow mongers are generally aware of area surroundings without me having to spell them out. I also like to especially assume my fellow Senior Mongers are even more aware of area surroundings and board slang than Regular Members.

JumpSmoker90
10-24-18, 17:05
Saw 3 street walkers from 10700 to 11200 Michigan. Street walkers have on clothes now so I try to be careful on Michigan because some of the street walkers are transvestites and it is sometimes hard to distinguish.So true. Fuck this weather. I like to see what I'm working with body wise and it's kinda hard when they're all bundled up.

Random36
10-24-18, 17:36
Anyone see her? Short fit brunette. Used to be in Skokie.

ArminHammer
10-24-18, 18:21
Does Gabby patrol Archer, 47th or both?I saw her on 47th. Behind the mcdonalds walking, said to call / text in 15 minutes and she'll help me out. I did and she helped. Unrushed and good.

Jacktreehorn
10-24-18, 21:19
Decided to drive the route recommended by an Uber driver monger member. Route started after 3 am. 59th st saw two street walkers one had a nice figure and other was not enticing. Was almost to 63rd and ashland and saw street walker that was not interesting. Circled Marquette Park and saw nothing.

Saw nothing at Cicero and Archer. Saw a possible WSW or citizen walking 48th and Cicero. On 47th and Cicero saw one none desirable WSW and 2 BSWs and 1 pretty young WSW with her black pimp.

Decided to go to 5th and Cicero and saw 1 nice agressive WSW on east side of bridge. Saw 2 BSWs at usual location near gas station.

Saw one BSW at hotel at Cicero Washington Madison.

Saw 3 street walkers from 10700 to 11200 Michigan. Street walkers have on clothes now so I try to be careful on Michigan because some of the street walkers are transvestites and it is sometimes hard to distinguish.Guys,

I tried the route out on Sunday during the Bears game:

59th. Halsted to Ashland, nada.

Ashland - 59th to 63rd. Spotted a smoking young BSW with tight white jeans on, and an ass to die for.

Went around the block but got scooped.

63rd Ashland to Western. Spotted a semi-goodlooker BSW, about 45, just east of Damen.

Picked her up and drove to an isolated spot.

CBJ (my call) for 30 and tipped 5 (my call) and it was great head -DT, gagging, took her time. Cool chick too.

Stay safe,

Jackie.

Jacktreehorn
10-24-18, 21:21
Does Gabby patrol Archer, 47th or both?Both, and points in between. Tries to stay low profile for family reasons.

That is why she prefers calls and meetups.

Jackie.

Homies76
10-25-18, 13:24
Blonde, kind of thick. I just learned something about her that makes me think twice about all this. Avoid her at all cost, usually 5th / cicero or Lexington going east. Huge liar also.What happened I thought she was cool.

HellCat2018
10-25-18, 14:25
Which notel do you use there (5th & Cicero)?

I think I used Shamrock once during the daytime and it was tolerable. The google reviews are pretty bad.

I've used the Cindylyn. Nicer, but it's $17 - $32 more depending on day of week, and farther away.I use the shamrock or karavan, but I prefer the shamrock. Owners of karavan are just straight asses, can't stand them.

LongRanger99
10-25-18, 18:56
Why are there no pictures of Gabby posted? If she is low key then why are there even no body pictures posted?

ChiTownGuy76
10-25-18, 21:00
Came across one I haven't seen before. Jasmine 40 Latina, CIC / Ful, Decent body 7 on a SW scale, very talkative (if you like that kind),. Said she use to work at the MCD on Cic and started doing because of the $ and the other SW that come in there! She also said she lives by wabansia close to the BK. Have her digits / pics.

FaceGlazer2018
10-25-18, 22:28
Why are there no pictures of Gabby posted? If she is low key then why are there even no body pictures posted?I'm going to try next time!

Mannheim
10-26-18, 08:17
Came across one I haven't seen before. Jasmine 40 Latina, CIC / Ful, Decent body 7 on a SW scale, very talkative (if you like that kind),. Said she use to work at the MCD on Cic and started doing because of the $ and the other SW that come in there! She also said she lives by wabansia close to the BK. Have her digits / pics.Surprised you got rid of her. She's a little nutty. She's even on some of the backpage type sites.

Slugga P
10-26-18, 16:21
Its empty now.

LongRanger99
10-27-18, 07:43
Several weeks ago I was driving 95th between Cottage and King. I was at stop light and made eye contact with a freaky black female or BSW. Yata yata she end up getting in car where we chatted then eventually she ends up showing me her pussy and she had no panties on. Yata yata we end up stopped where she pulls up her dress and also shows me here breast. She wanted to give me the ass in the car but I felt it would be to awkward. Little ***** gave me good service, soothing blow job with cum in her mouth, so I wanted to see her again. She gave me her number but everytime I call I get VM or some man answers the phone and states she is not here. I want to hook with her again because her service was great but I am tired of calling.

Had to rant to and rave.

Fdottt
10-27-18, 18:37
Several weeks ago I was driving 95th between Cottage and King. I was at stop light and made eye contact with a freaky black female or BSW. Yata yata she end up getting in car where we chatted then eventually she ends up showing me her pussy and she had no panties on. Yata yata we end up stopped where she pulls up her dress and also shows me here breast. She wanted to give me the ass in the car but I felt it would be to awkward. Little ***** gave me good service, soothing blow job with cum in her mouth, so I wanted to see her again. She gave me her number but everytime I call I get VM or some man answers the phone and states she is not here. I want to hook with her again because her service was great but I am tired of calling.

Had to rant to and rave.Coulda have been a house phone or she shares with someone (pimp? Idk) Thats the thing about this big city. You can find a chick here or there but doesn't mean that street is a stroll.

BadDances
10-28-18, 13:49
Picked up Julie last night around 3 AM the southern Peach. Talked about how she hates it here, then talked about how she works for 4 or more but this will do. Won't bother again.

PghTraveler
10-28-18, 19:08
This has happened to me a few times, always at the end of the month. Some girls just go out if they're desperate for cash before the check arrives. Because they're not hardened hoes (and don't know what they can command), they are often the best in terms of service. But good luck finding them again. This was really common in Oakland, where a lot of young black girls seemed to just see SWing as one of many legitimate hustles.

Had to rant to and rave.

Homies76
10-29-18, 08:09
Saw her Sat around 1 am getting coffee at the dunking donuts last time she gave me BBBJ for 30 this time CBJ for 30 it was ok haven't had head in awhile but it was ok needed to blow a load. Damage 30.

George Stark
10-29-18, 12:41
This has happened to me a few times, always at the end of the month. Some girls just go out if they're desperate for cash before the check arrives. Because they're not hardened hoes (and don't know what they can command), they are often the best in terms of service. But good luck finding them again. This has happened to me, as well. Cute young blonde girl, where you never see them, second to the last night of the month. I got her phone number, she said it would be off until the next day when she paid it. I never got any use from that number. Bummer.

FaceGlazer2018
10-29-18, 12:53
Was out for a quick stroll last night. Couldn't find much of anything and was going to call it quits. Ran into Julie who I'm sure I've had before. She was high as a kite and figured what the hell. First thing she says as that she remembered me. Then starts telling me about some guy posting pics on here (that's me. LOL). Unreal, the word has gotten out. Thanks to someone on here. Anyways. She did okay for being high. 15 min BBBJ and a COF for 20 but she was so high that she forgot to collect. Dropped her off and she said. See you soon. LOL score one for the good guys.

JasperNewton
10-29-18, 17:05
Was out for a quick stroll last night. Couldn't find much of anything and was going to call it quits. Ran into Julie who I'm sure I've had before. She was high as a kite and figured what the hell. First thing she says as that she remembered me. Then starts telling me about some guy posting pics on here (that's me. LOL). Unreal, the word has gotten out. Thanks to someone on here. Anyways. She did okay for being high. 15 min BBBJ and a COF for 20 but she was so high that she forgot to collect. Dropped her off and she said. See you soon. LOL score one for the good guys.This post made my afternoon. Hilarious.

ShopTarget
10-29-18, 23:26
Was out for a quick stroll last night. Couldn't find much of anything and was going to call it quits. Ran into Julie who I'm sure I've had before. She was high as a kite and figured what the hell. First thing she says as that she remembered me. Then starts telling me about some guy posting pics on here (that's me. LOL). Unreal, the word has gotten out. Thanks to someone on here. Anyways. She did okay for being high. 15 min BBBJ and a COF for 20 but she was so high that she forgot to collect. Dropped her off and she said. See you soon. LOL score one for the good guys.The coincidence is funny, but it's a version of "dine and dash" and it makes the girls (possibly rightfully) paranoid. Don't you think? Or am I being a buzz-kill?

FaceGlazer2018
10-29-18, 23:44
It's 1040 pm. WSW Amanda is out on the stroll. She's been glazed in a prior report. Going to look for something new. Plus I'm told she wasn't happy with my post. But her head game is on point.

ColdRightNow
10-30-18, 01:30
I've been a member since the (.Info) forum.

I have been a street walker since my first date with <b Erin</ b in 2015 when she was well proportioned WSW, but tall with a super perky ass. I met her around Kostnr and Congress. For CBJ, was. 8 . It was my first rodeo and I didn't know anything about prices at the time. Later on she would end up charging me. 3 for HJ and I managed to find out about the local pharmacies and basically ended up getting it for free. I begin frequenting the area more and learn a lot about the area and where to go at what time and how to get the best bargain. Erin introduces me to Brittany.

Brittany is also a WSW, around the same area, Skinny, cute shorter but lots of personality. Brittany Erin and I do a 3 peat in my suv for .4 . What a rush. It lasted for about 50 minutes and was well worth every penny. I pretty much after that start seeing Britney regularly.

Britney introduces me to a girl named Stephanie, a WSW in the fif and kos area as well. Whoa! Serious mind game here. I think I must have came to in 3 minutes for a CBJ. 2 I learn from Stephanie also where all the hot spots are around the area. At this point, I become pretty much a regular at the area.

Then there sneaky old Charlene. What a sullen compost of misery. From afar at the BP on kostner, she looks good for a WSW. Then tries to give you a rushed CBJ for. 3 with her flat chest, always insisting for you to lookout for uncles; making you paranoid. Out of 8 encounters, she runs off with my money to buy "medicine" 4 times.

Then theres midget, nice solid head game for a WSW. Very skinny.

I meet a BSW named winter on fif and sys. Kind of tall, fair skin with round bottom. Who happens to know what's what around there. She knows Erin, Britney, Stephanie, Charlene. She shows me all the spots that you can actually go into in the area where girls basically "pay" to hang out. (pay: exchange gifts for medicine) At these locations, I realized, there is no reason to put yourself in all the risk of doing all of this stuff in a car when you don't know these SW's and you obviously realize they have paraphernalia on them which could implicate you. So I just do my business there and leave in my car. I start frequenting these apartments in the area where I meet pretty much all the girls in the area. The best girl I meet at one of these apartments is a nicely figured Italian named Angelina. Super nice body, and will basically hang out with you for nothing if you're cool and don't rush her. Some of these girls actually have phones so its easy for me to reach one when I can't find one, do my thing in one of their spots, and go home. Cheers and be safe.

ColdRightNow
10-30-18, 02:04
Ripoff alert. I've been seein her around for the past couple yrs and after seeing me over by 5 she would flirt and ask if I'm going to date her 2 day. I wanted to, but I always felt she was on B S. Well, I was right. Bumped into her at gas station on Polk and since no one else was really out and I was curious I went for it, got in her car. She claims she was uncomfortable doing stuff in the car at night so she procrastinated and took my # but never called back. Now I know I was right about this lanky sl#t. She had her baby, but it was by some trick because the condom broke. Boo hoo.I have been with this girl too. I even went with her to "her" place where her pimp / drug dealer of a baby daddy lives. Hes an old bald afr-amr guy that uses / sells pharmaceuticals and has SW's in and out of his place.

Slugga P
10-30-18, 08:27
Anyone remember Polish Sylvia by north? Bumped into her last night, she gained weight. Said she has a job now. Never noticed her huge t!#s. Bbj was ok.

Slugga P
10-30-18, 09:11

I have been a street walker since my first date with <b Erin</ b in 2015 when she was well proportioned WSW, but tall with a super perky ass. I met her around Kostnr and Congress. For CBJ, was. 8 . It was my first rodeo and I didn't know anything about prices at the time. Later on she would end up charging me. 3 for HJ and I managed to find out about the local pharmacies and basically ended up getting it for free. I begin frequenting the area more and learn a lot about the area and where to go at what time and how to get the best bargain. Erin introduces me to Brittany.

Brittany is also a WSW, around the same area, Skinny, cute shorter but lots of personality. Brittany Erin and I do a 3 peat in my suv for .4 . What a rush. It lasted for about 50 minutes and was well worth every penny. I pretty much after that start seeing Britney regularly.

Britney introduces me to a girl named Stephanie, a WSW in the fif and kos area as well. Whoa! Serious mind game here. I think I must have came to in 3 minutes for a CBJ. 2 I learn from Stephanie also where all the hot spots are around the area. At this point, I become pretty much a regular at the area.

Then there sneaky old Charlene. What a sullen compost of misery. From afar at the BP on kostner, she looks good for a WSW. Then tries to give you a rushed CBJ for. 3 with her flat chest, always insisting for you to lookout for uncles; making you paranoid. Out of 8 encounters, she runs off with my money to buy "medicine" 4 times.

I meet a BSW named winter on fif and sys. Kind of tall, fair skin with round bottom. Who happens to know what's what around there. She knows Erin, Britney, Stephanie, Charlene. She shows me all the spots that you can actually go into in the area where girls basically "pay" to hang out. (pay: exchange gifts for medicine) At these locations, I realized, there is no reason to put yourself in all the risk of doing all of this stuff in a car when you don't know these SW's and you obviously realize they have paraphernalia on them which could implicate you. So I just do my business there and leave in my car. I start frequenting these apartments in the area where I meet pretty much all the girls in the area. The best girl I meet at one of these apartments is a nicely figured Italian named Angelina. Super nice body, and will basically hang out with you for nothing if you're cool and don't rush her. Some of these girls actually have phones so its easy for me to reach one when I can't find one, do my thing in one of their spots, and go home. Cheers and be safe.Your 100 percent correct about Charlene. She's done the same to me more than 8 times. I told her not too long ago to never talk to me again. Ungrateful dopehead c#nt.

George Stark
10-30-18, 18:52
At these locations, I realized, there is no reason to put yourself in all the risk of doing all of this stuff in a car when you don't know these SW's So going into the drug dealer's dens is less risky?

I'll admit it sounds like fun and I'll admit to fantasizing about being where the addicted chicks are for maximum perversion and bang for the buck. But I'd be scared out of my mind to actually do it.

Slugga P
10-30-18, 19:33

I meet a BSW named winter on fif and sys. Kind of tall, fair skin with round bottom. Who happens to know what's what around there. She knows Erin, Britney, Stephanie, Charlene. She shows me all the spots that you can actually go into in the area where girls basically "pay" to hang out. (pay: exchange gifts for medicine) At these locations, I realized, there is no reason to put yourself in all the risk of doing all of this stuff in a car when you don't know these SW's and you obviously realize they have paraphernalia on them which could implicate you. So I just do my business there and leave in my car. I start frequenting these apartments in the area where I meet pretty much all the girls in the area. The best girl I meet at one of these apartments is a nicely figured Italian named Angelina. Super nice body, and will basically hang out with you for nothing if you're cool and don't rush her. Some of these girls actually have phones so its easy for me to reach one when I can't find one, do my thing in one of their spots, and go home. Cheers and be safe.Is this her? She is cool but I bumped into her a cpl days ago she told me she doesn't date even though we have twice already this past few months.

ColdRightNow
10-31-18, 18:08
So going into the drug dealer's dens is less risky?

I'll admit it sounds like fun and I'll admit to fantasizing about being where the addicted chicks are for maximum perversion and bang for the buck. But I'd be scared out of my mind to actually do it.It is a lot less risky because everyone there is a sinnéare. On the street, your the devil, in the den, you have wings. Ī took my frīend with me one, (he gets high) he had the time of his life. He just wanted to lick the toes from two chicks whilē all three of them got high. Getting him higher I guess. But hey, who cares about money anyway?

ColdRightNow
10-31-18, 18:14
Is this her? She is cool but I bumped into her a cpl days ago she told me she doesn't date even though we have twice already this past few months.You must work for google,you're very resourceful. Thats impossible to believe, she usually feels bad taking money from me and offers to work so she can buy her own, and she gets high while I have my way. (she nods out.) and she offers something most girls don't offer, which is premium since she has a nice round ass.

ColdRightNow
10-31-18, 18:16
Is this her? She is cool but I bumped into her a cpl days ago she told me she doesn't date even though we have twice already this past few months.BTW, whereabout was she \ time?

Slugga P
11-01-18, 08:07
You must work for google,you're very resourceful. Thats impossible to believe, she usually feels bad taking money from me and offers to work so she can buy her own, and she gets high while I have my way. (she nods out.) and she offers something most girls don't offer, which is premium since she has a nice round ass.No google but FB is pretty reliable. Yea I find it hard to believe also but that's what she told me. Women lie all the time so who knows. Its was by the park by springfield / division like last weekend daytime. She does seem to like f#ck! Ng though when I was with her.

AvgWhiteGuy
11-01-18, 08:22
Went for a morning stroll on cic, turned around to head home defeated when all of a sudden I see a girl with a decent body walking near 16th and cic, from a distance I thought she's just grabbing a bus, but then eye contact was made. WSW Maggie was probably once smoking hot, she's still cute but shows wear, especially in the tooth region. Very friendly, easy to chat with, . 2 for CBJ, which was my choice. She said that area isn't really her spot, she tends to hang around cermak. Brunette, tatted, and one tooth that dominates the rest.

Happy hunting.

BruceWayne01
11-01-18, 09:37
It's been a while since I went out so I decided to go last night. Went north on Cicero from division and saw 3. First sighting was at Belmont and cic one fat WSW and skinny WSW in a blk dress were getting into a suv. Made the block and they were gone. Then saw one skinny blond WSW with a red jacket standing in the corner of Oakland and cic one block north of diversey and then saw a fat / chubby WSW with long black curly hair posted up on cic one block south of diversey. Uncle activity was low to medium. This was between 2:30 and 4:30 am.

Jayp80
11-01-18, 10:15
The fif and sis slang is useless, unless the police are both retarded (no offense) and not from Chicago, this isn't fooling anyone. Being inside a crack house brings a whole lot more serious charges than solicitation. Addicts will do anything for those drugs people who say hi to you everyday will plot to kill and rob you, don't enter a drug world if you're not already using or selling.

I meet a BSW named winter on fif and sys. Kind of tall, fair skin with round bottom. Who happens to know what's what around there. She knows Erin, Britney, Stephanie, Charlene. She shows me all the spots that you can actually go into in the area where girls basically "pay" to hang out. (pay: exchange gifts for medicine) At these locations, I realized, there is no reason to put yourself in all the risk of doing all of this stuff in a car when you don't know these SW's and you obviously realize they have paraphernalia on them which could implicate you. So I just do my business there and leave in my car. I start frequenting these apartments in the area where I meet pretty much all the girls in the area. The best girl I meet at one of these apartments is a nicely figured Italian named Angelina. Super nice body, and will basically hang out with you for nothing if you're cool and don't rush her. Some of these girls actually have phones so its easy for me to reach one when I can't find one, do my thing in one of their spots, and go home. Cheers and be safe.

FngrBngr
11-01-18, 10:30
The fif and sis slang is useless, unless the police are both retarded (no offense) and not from Chicago, this isn't fooling anyone. Being inside a crack house brings a whole lot more serious charges than solicitation. Addicts will do anything for those drugs people who say hi to you everyday will plot to kill and rob you, don't enter a drug world if you're not already using or selling.You're right. I'm dealing with some BS now and would absolutey kive gettin a hand-out. However, that's not the wayit works. As far as the police being retarded. You'[re being a jerk. . I don't hate or love cops but we need to know if we should stick it in or not.

Finger.

Slugga P
11-01-18, 13:09
Blonde, kind of thick. I just learned something about her that makes me think twice about all this. Avoid her at all cost, usually 5th / cicero or Lexington going east. Huge liar also.My bad, was referring to Joleen.

LongRanger99
11-01-18, 19:15
The best way to avoid a hold up, mugging or robbery is to avoid it. However we are mongers so some risk is usually apart of the event. I (knock on wood) have not had any serious problems with trap houses yet (I am not trying to push my luck ether). Usually when you go to the trap house there won't be any problems because you are helping the house economy. The street walker gets her money and the person that runs the house gets a small non license hotel fee. However there are psychos out there. You might run into a street walker and friend that get to high and loose there mind and decide to do some crazy shit and you the monger might be the victim of some crazy strange shit. Before I go to a trap house I usually like to have at least one previous encounter with the street walker. With that being said some times I do not listen to my own advise. Earlier this year I went to a trap house with this street walker near 10900 Michigan. We drove around for awhile where we could have hooked up in the car but she told me she had a location. I did not listen to my own judgement because I wanted to have a relaxed time and not need to look around and rush in the car because of being worried about a Uncle LEO drive by. Uncle LEO knows there is mostly likely something going down if you are in the alley, catching you may be another issue but parked in the alley is suspicious. So with that being said I went to her location. I gave her the ends which was not much, less that $. 3 so what she did was have an associate get paraphernalia, then she played with me a little but after everything was said and done, she did not relieve me and I left. I did not get threatened or harassed but I did not like the experience. I had other trap house experiences this year and they went fine, I was able to relieve my self. One other thing to look out for is when going to the trap house, quite often the street walker will try to up sell you before you get to relieve your self. You might get interrupted then they say they need more money or she might say I am tired and I need more money. Use your own judgement, I just though I would mention some recent experiences.

Dron324
11-01-18, 22:43
Is this her? She is cool but I bumped into her a cpl days ago she told me she doesn't date even though we have twice already this past few months.I have great videos with Angelina. Where are the deans located?

NodozFreak
11-02-18, 02:49
I'm new to the hobby and I was wondering. Is there any type of etiquette about having a firearm while mongering. Obviously it's not in plain view, but it's stored in a hidden compartment under the steering wheel or in a side holster.

Wild Rider 80
11-02-18, 04:34
Had two dreams this past week. One on 47th just west of Halsted. Mona WSW ginger hair. 4 for CBJ with pictures. Sweet girl but definitely uses. Second was on Cic between diver and Belmont. Megan WSW very sensual slow CBJ same. 4 with pictures. Didn't seem like an addict. Says she lives by north ave. Hope this helps.

George Stark
11-02-18, 13:39
Being inside a crack house brings a whole lot more serious charges than solicitation. This is what I was thinking about, too.

Red1910
11-02-18, 14:40
Last I picked up to Sylvia and like always she was fucking high, gave to Her 20 FS CIM. She loves be a fucking hooker and she loves to scream loudly and to be told dirty things when someone is fucking her.

She's there because need the money but the same time because she love fuck and suck dick (fucking Sylvia love be a fucking hooker).

Galil1
11-02-18, 18:29
I'm new to the hobby and I was wondering. Is there any type of etiquette about having a firearm while mongering. Obviously it's not in plain view, but it's stored in a hidden compartment under the steering wheel or in a side holster.I always keep one in the front and an AR-pistol (legal with a CCL) in the back seat (concealed). The backseats is where the service is done and I would rather not have the girl set me up by having the thug or pimp come up to the window. I remember reading reports on here a while back that someone would pick a girl up on 5th, drive to a spot, and then a particular individual brandished a firearm demanding their wallet. It seemed to be a reoccurring theme.

I always have my firearm on the center-console tray as part of my daily drive and then conceal it when approaching a girl.

My recommendation is to always have your firearm within hands reach of the driver's seat. Your firearm is useless if the girl decides to pull out a weapon of her own (or someone comes to the window) and you still have to reach over into the glovebox in front of her. You can also put it in the door pocket or the wedge between the seat and seatbelt-buckle (it acts as nice concealed holster, she doesn't see it sitting from the passenger seat if the centerconsole is tall enough). If you can afford having an extra one concealed in the backseat, I would do it. Getting robbed / car jacked with your pants down (literally) is a situation nobody wants to be in.

I wouldn't wear a holster when mongering. Especially the IWB versions which are more finicky when they're not being supported (physically) by pushing up against the body for tension. Also, the girl would know you have a firearm and she's closer to the floor of the vehicle, where your pants is, during service and she might be that desperate to try and take it.

Stay Safe.

AndyFrain
11-02-18, 20:25
I always keep one in the front and an AR-pistol (legal with a CCL) in the back seat (concealed). The backseats is where the service is done and I would rather not have the girl set me up by having the thug or pimp come up to the window. I remember reading reports on here a while back that someone would pick a girl up on 5th, drive to a spot, and then a particular individual brandished a firearm demanding their wallet. It seemed to be a reoccurring theme.

I always have my firearm on the center-console tray as part of my daily drive and then conceal it when approaching a girl.

My recommendation is to always have your firearm within hands reach of the driver's seat. Your firearm is useless if the girl decides to pull out a weapon of her own (or someone comes to the window) and you still have to reach over into the glovebox in front of her. You can also put it in the door pocket or the wedge between the seat and seatbelt-buckle (it acts as nice concealed holster, she doesn't see it sitting from the passenger seat if the centerconsole is tall enough). If you can afford having an extra one concealed in the backseat, I would do it. Getting robbed / car jacked with your pants down (literally) is a situation nobody wants to be in.

I wouldn't wear a holster when mongering. Especially the IWB versions which are more finicky when they're not being supported (physically) by pushing up against the body for tension. Also, the girl would know you have a firearm and she's closer to the floor of the vehicle, where your pants is, during service and she might be that desperate to try and take it.

Stay Safe.This forum is getting crazy. Going to crackhouses and carring 2 guns. Goddamn!!

Ivar1190
11-02-18, 22:16
Came across one I haven't seen before. Jasmine 40 Latina, CIC / Ful, Decent body 7 on a SW scale, very talkative (if you like that kind),. Said she use to work at the MCD on Cic and started doing because of the $ and the other SW that come in there! She also said she lives by wabansia close to the BK. Have her digits / pics.Can you share her num bro?

Slugga P
11-03-18, 08:00
Came across one I haven't seen before. Jasmine 40 Latina, CIC / Ful, Decent body 7 on a SW scale, very talkative (if you like that kind),. Said she use to work at the MCD on Cic and started doing because of the $ and the other SW that come in there! She also said she lives by wabansia close to the BK. Have her digits / pics.Can you share her pic?

Slugga P
11-03-18, 08:12
Last I picked up to Sylvia and like always she was fucking high, gave to Her 20 FS CIM. She loves be a fucking hooker and she loves to scream loudly and to be told dirty things when someone is fucking her.

She's there because need the money but the same time because she love fuck and suck dick (fucking Sylvia love be a fucking hooker).She's been back around 4 a while. But. 20 FS? Not the first time I've heard that about her. The hottest I've seen her is maybe pic below.

George Stark
11-03-18, 09:36

Your 100 percent correct about Charlene. She's done the same to me more than 8 times. I told her not too long ago to never talk to me again. Ungrateful dopehead c#nt.You guys are really persistent.

Red1910
11-03-18, 12:46
She's been back around 4 a while. But. 20 FS? Not the first time I've heard that about her. The hottest I've seen her is maybe pic below.Try when she's fucking high and you are going to see that I'm right.

But don't tell Her nothing about this because then she's going to ask for more $$.

Red1910
11-03-18, 13:02
Your 100 percent correct about Charlene. She's done the same to me more than 8 times. I told her not too long ago to never talk to me again. Ungrateful dopehead c#nt.Sylvia, She does the same if you give her the money first she goes to find a way to cheat you and get out of the car and not return, And not only that, she'll also be looking around to see what can be stolen inside your car, especially your wallet. So if someone goes out with her, do not lose sight of her hands.

That fucking hooker can steal you at any time if you are careless.

Slugga P
11-04-18, 14:58
You guys are really persistent.I know, its friggin ridiculous how many chances I gave this basehead thot.

George Stark
11-04-18, 19:27
Sylvia, She does the same if you give her the money first she goes to find a way to cheat you Are there actually chicks that will wait until after the act to get the money? I never even thought of trying that.

AlreadeGone
11-05-18, 02:55
Anybody willing to share some of their girls numbers? Been dry for me lately and will keep yous in mind whenever I find some new pussy.

But anyways a couple weeks ago dreamt of jojo. Blonde and thickish. She was mentioned before. $25 for BJ but got her down to 20. Sucked so soft. Haven't seen her since.

Sylvia / Samantha is out as well. Have her number.

Also that reminds me the silvia that used to be on north is back apperantly. But she's pregnant now. Have her number as well.

Not much else lately like I said I've been struggling to find any good ones. Can't even find my favorite girl Chrissy LOL.

Slugga P
11-05-18, 08:02
Anybody willing to share some of their girls numbers? Been dry for me lately and will keep yous in mind whenever I find some new pussy.

But anyways a couple weeks ago dreamt of jojo. Blonde and thickish. She was mentioned before. $25 for BJ but got her down to 20. Sucked so soft. Haven't seen her since.

Also that reminds me the silvia that used to be on north is back apperantly. But she's pregnant now. Have her number as well.

Not much else lately like I said I've been struggling to find any good ones. Can't even find my favorite girl Chrissy LOL.Where did you see preg sylvia? No wonder her t#t $ are so big now. I saw her once last week but she won't answer me now. Jojos locked up also.

Visconti5683
11-05-18, 12:24
Long time lurker first time poster. I appreciate all the info and reviews you guys provide. 5th and Cic stroll this morning on Kolmar saw two Black SW that looked a little to clean for the area. As driving past pretty sure I saw 4-5 uncle with K9's in alley. Be careful out there.

Visconti5683
11-05-18, 12:29
Long time lurker first time poster. I appreciate all the info everyone provides. Stroll this AM at 5th and Cic. Noticed 2 black SW on Kolmar who looked a little bit cleaner than the usual out there. Down alley noticed what I thought to be 4-6 Uncle with K9's. Not 100 but better safe than sorry.

Mephisto7293
11-05-18, 14:09
Decided to make a quick stroll sat night. Around 1 am when it was barely drizzling, saw one on Cicero and wellington? Didn't get a good look as she was just standing on the corner with her hoodie on. Passed on her and didn't see anyone else on cicero. Went by the pulaski grand area and only saw one girl out. Checked the area out as I turned back around to get a better look. A BSW named bianca, I'd say 4. 5/10. Most likely high or something, found a spot and CBJ for. 20 I thought it would it be lackluster considering how out of it she was acting but she did pretty good. Now for the trouble, it was a pain getting her out of the car. Kept going on and on about how she's diabetic and needs to be let out on her specific street. All the while it looked liked she was passing out in the car. I had to practically push her out to get her to leave. Don't have her number and I will avoid in the future. Stay safe.

FaceGlazer2018
11-05-18, 14:13
Was coming home from the bars and decided to swing down 47th. Got lucky and found a WSW named kk around 50th and knox while making a loop. She's a cutie but talks a bunch. Performance was legit though. She said she barely ever comes out and only does so when she's behind on rent. Anyways, gave her. 50 cause she looked good, sucked great, and took her time. She says she has a number but only gives it out after multiple dates. I hope to run into her soon so I can get those digits.

ColdRightNow
11-05-18, 22:20
Went out on Halloween. Heavy uncle activity. Decided to go to the local pharmacy where all the workers get their medicine and had a couple dreams there. I've been thinking of shooting some videos but I'm not sure if they will fit on this site.

ZckBrc
11-06-18, 02:36
I had seen the report about Pixxie Bee and went out the other night hoping to find her around 47th and Kedzie. No luck and not much else around. All the usual faces were out near Diversey and Cicero. Kathy and Nicole and the 2 BSWs. Nicole is pretty hot but doesn't give great service. Kathy is an older chick WSW, must be in her 40's or 50's but doesn't look bad and gives some of the BJ's I've ever had. Still no Bria sighting. I found Molly Grand and Pulaski, WSW, looked good from far but not so good close up. I wrapped it up for this one and the damage was only. 2, gave a really good CBJ. I have not heard from Tonya in a long time, anyone know what happened to her? Finally, I went don't the North Side near the strip club. A decent looking WSW brunette and a good looking older WSW who looked European too, but there was too much LEO presence for my tastes. Rogers Park was also dead. Does any senior have info on Pixxxie Bee or Bria? I'd appreciate.

Explorer8
11-06-18, 13:59
Went out on Halloween. Heavy uncle activity. Decided to go to the local pharmacy where all the workers get their medicine and had a couple dreams there. I've been thinking of shooting some videos but I'm not sure if they will fit on this site.If you happen to post a video anywhere please let me know. I for one have never been to said pharmacy abd would like to see through your camera what on looks like and the talent there. I am too chicken to go.

AlreadeGone
11-06-18, 15:18
I had seen the report about Pixxie Bee and went out the other night hoping to find her around 47th and Kedzie. No luck and not much else around. All the usual faces were out near Diversey and Cicero. Kathy and Nicole and the 2 BSWs. Nicole is pretty hot but doesn't give great service. Kathy is an older chick WSW, must be in her 40's or 50's but doesn't look bad and gives some of the BJ's I've ever had. Still no Bria sighting. I found Molly Grand and Pulaski, WSW, looked good from far but not so good close up. I wrapped it up for this one and the damage was only. 2, gave a really good CBJ. I have not heard from Tonya in a long time, anyone know what happened to her? Finally, I went don't the North Side near the strip club. A decent looking WSW brunette and a good looking older WSW who looked European too, but there was too much LEO presence for my tastes. Rogers Park was also dead. Does any senior have info on Pixxxie Bee or Bria? I'd appreciate.I had a dream with her recently. Nice perfect fat ass. Wish I wasn't so drunk LOL but I think she's is out around 4 am.

ArminHammer
11-06-18, 18:32
Anyone had a gummy before? It's peaked my interest in the last few days. Would like to get a gummy, sorry if that is weird but I heard wonderful things about them LOL.

LongRanger99
11-06-18, 22:43
Went out on Halloween. Heavy uncle activity. Decided to go to the local pharmacy where all the workers get their medicine and had a couple dreams there. I've been thinking of shooting some videos but I'm not sure if they will fit on this site.Maybe you could post those videos here or someplace else where you would give your follow mongers a posted link?

FaceGlazer2018
11-07-18, 08:51
Maybe you could post those videos here or someplace else where you would give your follow mongers a posted link?I'm not sure how to post them. But if you check the Miami SW page they do it all the time. A lot of the guys use pornhub.

Slugga P
11-07-18, 11:17
You must work for google,you're very resourceful. Thats impossible to believe, she usually feels bad taking money from me and offers to work so she can buy her own, and she gets high while I have my way. (she nods out.) and she offers something most girls don't offer, which is premium since she has a nice round ass.You're right, had her the other night and she gets really wet and likes roleplay. Should have tried every hole, LOL.

Irocz
11-07-18, 12:35
I've dated both with bo problems and good service. I even got a 13 bucks BBBJCIM from wynter while pregnant LOL.

JamesNoper
11-07-18, 15:57
You're right, had her the other night and she gets really wet and likes roleplay. Should have tried every hole, LOL.I found her one night. Amazing time.

Where does she hang out? Anyone have info?

Will trade.

ColdRightNow
11-07-18, 18:21
Anyone had a gummy before? It's peaked my interest in the last few days. Would like to get a gummy, sorry if that is weird but I heard wonderful things about them LOL.Are you referring to weed gummies or lsd gummies?

ColdRightNow
11-07-18, 18:22
Maybe you could post those videos here or someplace else where you would give your follow mongers a posted link?Ok, I'll try to do it hopefully this weekend.

ColdRightNow
11-07-18, 18:25
I found her one night. Amazing time.

Will trade.Pm me. And we can sort it out.

Slugga P
11-07-18, 18:44
I found her one night. Amazing time.

Will trade.I saw her on 5 close to kostner the other night. Or I see her by pulaski / grand area.

FaceGlazer2018
11-08-18, 11:39
Went out around midnight and met Armina? At least that's what it sounded like. She was on cic around 48th. Cute girl with glasses, not strung out. She gave an amazing deepthroat BBBJ with a glazed face finish. She also had a tongue ring which was amazing. She said she was robbed by 2 different guys in 3 days and no longer has a phone. Said she'd give me 10 free BBBJ's if I hooked her up with one LOL.

Slugga P
11-08-18, 12:36

Not much else lately like I said I've been struggling to find any good ones. Can't even find my favorite girl Chrissy LOL.Spotted Chrissy week and half ago on the polk.

Explorer8
11-08-18, 20:36
Went out around midnight and met Armina? At least that's what it sounded like. She was on cic around 48th. Cute girl with glasses, not strung out. She gave an amazing deepthroat BBBJ with a glazed face finish. She also had a tongue ring which was amazing. She said she was robbed by 2 different guys in 3 days and no longer has a phone. Said she'd give me 10 free BBBJ's if I hooked her up with one LOL.Is she about 5'9", medium build. Not skinny not chunky, brunette, hair a little below her shoulders?

AlreadeGone
11-08-18, 23:57
Long time lurker first time poster. I appreciate all the info and reviews you guys provide. 5th and Cic stroll this morning on Kolmar saw two Black SW that looked a little to clean for the area. As driving past pretty sure I saw 4-5 uncle with K9's in alley. Be careful out there.This info always appreciated as well.

BadDances
11-09-18, 01:49
Where did you see preg sylvia? No wonder her t#t $ are so big now. I saw her once last week but she won't answer me now. Jojos locked up also.I had a pretty bad run in with her last weekend. I usually avoid her but she got in my car, immediately asked to go to a gas station, then told me her pimp is following her. I stopped told her to get out, she tried to hit me then took my keys. Gave her 15 to get out. Never again. Charlene is way more manageable than Jojo. Stay safe out there.

FaceGlazer2018
11-09-18, 09:38
Is she about 5'9", medium build. Not skinny not chunky, brunette, hair a little below her shoulders?That sounds about right.

Slugga P
11-09-18, 09:45
I had a pretty bad run in with her last weekend. I usually avoid her but she got in my car, immediately asked to go to a gas station, then told me her pimp is following her. I stopped told her to get out, she tried to hit me then took my keys. Gave her 15 to get out. Never again. Charlene is way more manageable than Jojo. Stay safe out there."Charlene is way more manageable than Jojo. ". For real? How so? Charlene can blow but is shady as hell. Jojo did lie and say she doesn't catch when anyone that's gotten bbj I found out she even swallowed.

BadDances
11-10-18, 06:21
"Charlene is way more manageable than Jojo. ". For real? How so? Charlene can blow but is shady as hell. Jojo did lie and say she doesn't catch when anyone that's gotten bbj I found out she even swallowed.Charline has never brought drama to me. Never dashed on me, she tried to do crack in my car once, never again. The 3 times with jojo has always been a story, some drama and a so so skull session and ever since then she has chased after my car, banged on my window, screamed at me as I was driving by, I gave her a last chance.

LongShot99
11-10-18, 08:43
Kind of a stupid question. What do SW do in the winter? Do they really stand outside in 20° weather? LOL.

Slugga P
11-10-18, 15:11
Charline has never brought drama to me. Never dashed on me, she tried to do crack in my car once, never again. The 3 times with jojo has always been a story, some drama and a so so skull session and ever since then she has chased after my car, banged on my window, screamed at me as I was driving by, I gave her a last chance.I know what you mean about the drama and how her 'pimp' is going to beat her a $$. Charlene will completely screw you over in a heartbeat if she can. I see her get passed up all the time. Anorexic smack addict Thot.

Fdottt
11-10-18, 17:22
Kind of a stupid question. What do SW do in the winter? Do they really stand outside in 20 weather? LOL.Wear thermal underwear, have a car they can sit in if they don't want to be out in the cold, go to the corner gas station.

LongShot99
11-10-18, 21:37
Wear thermal underwear, have a car they can sit in if they don't want to be out in the cold, go to the corner gas station.Tougher than a coalminer.

Ron M
11-10-18, 22:28
Kind of a stupid question. What do SW do in the winter? Do they really stand outside in 20 weather? LOL.They're out there. Even in cold frigid weather. Satisfying their addiction is the number 1 priority.

Homies76
11-11-18, 19:54
I found two street walkers last week but I have some girls who are non pros who do car dates it's safer then getting pulled over by a cop.

ArminHammer
11-11-18, 21:16
Kind of a stupid question. What do SW do in the winter? Do they really stand outside in 20 weather? LOL.They're out there, I saw a few last night. They'll mostly hang around areas where they can walk into for some quick heat like a 24 hour Subway or gas station.

Kda Kodiac
11-12-18, 11:14
Came across this ad and was wondering if anyone is familiar with her.
https://carfun.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/27176967/
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Walker333
11-12-18, 11:28
Came across this ad and was wondering if anyone is familiar with her.
https://carfun.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/27176967/
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys.If I'm correct, before it was shot down, she was on BP, running a few ads with all kind of things including full GFE, BB actions without any limitations etc.

FaceGlazer2018
11-13-18, 01:16
My girl Andrea texted me. Says she's going to meet me by 47th and Pulaski for a glazing tonight. I'll post the pics.

Homies76
11-13-18, 10:33
My girl Andrea texted me. Says she's going to meet me by 47th and Pulaski for a glazing tonight. I'll post the pics.Is that the older lady I never saw her she sent me pics she's by 63rd and Kedzie I was going to see her but her pics look too rough.

FaceGlazer2018
11-13-18, 18:07
Is that the older lady I never saw her she sent me pics she's by 63rd and Kedzie I was going to see her but her pics look too rough.She stays by 47th and western. I'd say about 40-44 years old. Better condition than most SW's in the area.

Cognac060
11-13-18, 22:12
Is that the older lady I never saw her she sent me pics she's by 63rd and Kedzie I was going to see her but her pics look too rough.What's her digits?

BadDances
11-13-18, 23:43
Is that the older lady I never saw her she sent me pics she's by 63rd and Kedzie I was going to see her but her pics look too rough.There are a few rough ones out that that provide amazing service.

Slapshot
11-14-18, 00:08
Kind of a stupid question. What do SW do in the winter? Do they really stand outside in 20 weather? LOL.The first time I ever even seen a SW was around 1993 or so, I used to frequent some of the clubs on Kingsbury, this was before the area changed and got more upscale. One night I'm driving home going west on North Avenue around 3 am in late December, it's freezing cold, I remember in was in the single digits and I swear from Kingsbury to Milwaukee they were all out waving me down, some in skin tight mini skirts and cowboy boots, I'd say 15 -20 at least, I'll bet the other hot spots in the city back then were just as good. I read these posts now and laugh, you guys drive around for hours and see 1 or 2? Well, you might as well be cruising around in Afghanistan all though there's probably more action there.

Cognac060
11-14-18, 01:04
Strolled through 47th and saw absolutely nothing. I rarely try for SW's but where do you guys keep seeing girls?

George Stark
11-14-18, 03:25
The first time I ever even seen a SW was around 1993 or so, I remember in was in the single digits and I swear from Kingsbury to Milwaukee they were all out waving me down, some in skin tight mini skirts and cowboy boots, I'd say 15 -20 at least, North Avenue was great from the mid 70's and and through the 80's too. From the expressway / Elston to Halsted was BSW buffet! And not just at 3 AM. Noon on Saturdays, workday afternoon commute times, all evenings, you name it! And they were young and hot! Can't believe the shit we go through now. But today we have the internet. That helps, but not in the same price range. And it's not as much fun as just driving out when you fucking feel like it and picking them out in person.

FaceGlazer2018
11-14-18, 09:39
My girl Andrea texted me. Says she's going to meet me by 47th and Pulaski for a glazing tonight. I'll post the pics.Wasn't going to post pics from the other night cause she tried to dodge the load. Kinda funny.

Fdottt
11-15-18, 08:29
North Avenue was great from the mid 70's and and through the 80's too. From the expressway / Elston to Halsted was BSW buffet! And not just at 3 AM. Noon on Saturdays, workday afternoon commute times, all evenings, you name it! And they were young and hot! Can't believe the shit we go through now. But today we have the internet. That helps, but not in the same price range. And it's not as much fun as just driving out when you fucking feel like it and picking them out in person.I agree the internet is nice but being able to see who you're going to fuck in person is my go to preference and something about the thrill of the hunt in driving around the city and meeting a girl you've never seen before and knowing you're going to bust a nut to her is a thrill.

CrazyHorse312
11-15-18, 17:27
I agree the internet is nice but being able to see who you're going to fuck in person is my go to preference and something about the thrill of the hunt in driving around the city and meeting a girl you've never seen before and knowing you're going to bust a nut to her is a thrill.Just curious on everyones opinion. Which do you think comes with the most risk? Risk of getting an STI? Risk of getting ripped off by the girl? Risk of getting set up to be robbed? Risk of getting stung? I haven't been mongering as long as most of you, hell, you guys are mentioning the 70's and 80's when I was in high school in the 00's, but personally I prefer the internet over SW.

Ump1969
11-16-18, 01:50
Just curious on everyones opinion. Which do you think comes with the most risk? Risk of getting an STI? Risk of getting ripped off by the girl? Risk of getting set up to be robbed? Risk of getting stung? I haven't been mongering as long as most of you, hell, you guys are mentioning the 70's and 80's when I was in high school in the 00's, but personally I prefer the internet over SW.That's not bad thinking. They are all dangerous simply because they are all illegal. Saint Dart loves hotel stings. Many escorts are 50 pounds heavier than their pictures and want more money than agreed on before saying hello. There are pimps and pigs. They are all dangerous. But I would rate the streets as numero uno. You don't know if the SW is legit or part of a sting. You don't know if LEO is nearby watching the area you're in. I've had girls in the car demand more money or the boyfriend will show up or they will start screaming rape. There have been numerous stories in this forum about girls pulling weapons or the handler showing up with a weapon and demanding money. Let's assume everything goes just right and the girl performs the agreed on service for the agreed on price. Then all you have to worry about is what disease she might be transmitting. Over the years, I've had girls jump in my car that hacked away and sounded like they were about to die. Years ago, I let the little head do my thinking one time and picked up a crazy lady on south Cic because she looked good, even though staggering. She collapsed as soon as we got in a room. I couldn't wait to get her back on the street. I could just see myself trying to explain to the cops what I was doing in a room with a dead hooker. Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I vote for the street and being busted.

Slugga P
11-16-18, 07:17
That's not bad thinking. They are all dangerous simply because they are all illegal. Saint Dart loves hotel stings. Many escorts are 50 pounds heavier than their pictures and want more money than agreed on before saying hello. There are pimps and pigs. They are all dangerous. But I would rate the streets as numero uno. You don't know if the SW is legit or part of a sting. You don't know if LEO is nearby watching the area you're in. I've had girls in the car demand more money or the boyfriend will show up or they will start screaming rape. There have been numerous stories in this forum about girls pulling weapons or the handler showing up with a weapon and demanding money. Let's assume everything goes just right and the girl performs the agreed on service for the agreed on price. Then all you have to worry about is what disease she might be transmitting. Over the years, I've had girls jump in my car that hacked away and sounded like they were about to die. Years ago, I let the little head do my thinking one time and picked up a crazy lady on south Cic because she looked good, even though staggering. She collapsed as soon as we got in a room. I couldn't wait to get her back on the street. I could just see myself trying to explain to the cops what I was doing in a room with a dead hooker. Anyway, that's a long winded way of saying that I vote for the street and being busted.I noticed that when I meet them in person while theyre on the street, I can get away with giving them less as opposed to calling them first, especially if they don't know me. I'm pretty sure most. 20 BJ's here were negotiated in person.

LongRanger99
11-17-18, 07:14
After leaving the club today. I decided I wanted to look around. I was not necessarily looking for a street walker but I just wanted sight see. Nice to see the ladies even if you are not planning to hook up. I was driving 11900 Michigan Area between Stewart and Eggleston. I saw a completely naked AA woman in the middle of the street. I suspect she was about 45 to 55. I decided to make a few passes because the sight was totally unusual. Yes completely naked at 2:45 am and temperature below freezing this woman is butt naked in the middle of the street. She was not soliciting and I did not see any wounds on her so I am guessing she was high. There was a guy trying to give her a coat but she was not having it. Luckily she went in before uncle LEO drove past. That situation is unfortunate so I wish her well.

Homies76
11-18-18, 01:35
I noticed that when I meet them in person while theyre on the street, I can get away with giving them less as opposed to calling them first, especially if they don't know me. I'm pretty sure most. 20 BJ's here were negotiated in person.Saw Jojo today.

Homies76
11-18-18, 02:09
Drove by Cicero at 9 pm saw Nina she has glasses good head and can deepthroat but I passed today. Went by 5th ans cicero saw Jojo but passed she ok but heard she has an std so I passed. Saw Mousey and was going to do a date for 30 head and record. Her friend and Mousey insisted both give me head. Her friend was not my type and strung out so I passed. Mousey looked good she just didn't have her front teeth do to crack.

Slugga P
11-18-18, 07:39
Guess she's back around. Scooped her up by the bridge on 5 earlier in the day. Has a weird smell to her and even saw crusted over semen on her face and mouth still. Decided to wrap up, CBJ. She used to be halfway decent but kept falling asleep on me. Claims she has a car and job now. Pretty sure that's going to last this time, LOL. What a worthless f#ck! Ng cracks!#t. I'm missing. 40 extra also. Didn't know she was a thieve like some others but beware. She actually used to be reliable. Honestly now I just feel sorry for her. But I guess this is all she will ever be worth. Sad.

AlreadeGone
11-18-18, 18:26
Had 2 new girls recently.

Dreamt with Angelina once. She was pretty cool and thick on the lower body. Hit it than she let me hit it again at her room because of a favor I did for her. Very interesting experience I had with here. Would repeat. Also can sometimes use her suction skills a little too hard LOL.

Also met Maggie late at night. Brunette kinda short. Cool girl as well but BJ mediocre. Smashed her also no bad smells such is good and her body and pretty nice and lean. Not crackhead skinny. Would repeat as well.

Yep yep neither had number sadly at the time but I think Angelina is doing incalls now on listcrawler. Goes by a different name though.

Globus
11-20-18, 13:24
So I have been driving for probably 2 hours now on cicero and there is nobody out here. Can some good soul share a phone number to somebody near archer and cicero? Thanks in advance.

JamesNoper
11-20-18, 18:51
I've done the stroll a lot and have nothing good to say about it.

Twice early on I hit the hooker lottery and had two great, dirty girls who were full access and fun. One of them I believe was Angelina (who everyone else keeps talkinga about). Dark hair, hoodie, good size butt, dirty talking *****. Wonderful. The other I don't remember much of.

Outside of that, I've seen nothing recently and have seen LEO literally parked on 5th multiple times (and on K streets).

Unlike other reports, I have never once seen any girls up north on Cicero in the Belmont area. Maybe they exist, but I haven't seen one and it's a fucking hike.

Also haven't seen anything on 47th lately either.

I think I'm just going to hang it up until spring and make some new AMP friends.

FaceGlazer2018
11-21-18, 00:54
Guess she's back around. Scooped her up by the bridge on 5 earlier in the day. Has a weird smell to her and even saw crusted over semen on her face and mouth still. Decided to wrap up, CBJ. She used to be halfway decent but kept falling asleep on me. Claims she has a car and job now. Pretty sure that's going to last this time, LOL. What a worthless f#ck! Ng cracks!#t. I'm missing. 40 extra also. Didn't know she was a thieve like some others but beware. She actually used to be reliable. Honestly now I just feel sorry for her. But I guess this is all she will ever be worth. Sad.Is that head doc Sarah? Thought she got clean? Could be my cum crusted on her face if she hasn't showered in a month or so LOL. But that sucks about her taking your shit. She never did me wrong.

NotTooTallXxx1
11-21-18, 08:04
Hope all the tricks have been smiling and showing off how great they are. Revenge has been gotten. Nice videos.

FatDaddyQuan
11-22-18, 21:22
Hope all the tricks have been smiling and showing off how great they are. Revenge has been gotten. Nice videos.Maybe if you shady w#ore $ would come correct, it wouldn't be a problem. Demand $ first but try to be slick afterwards. Watch how that backfires. Anytime a SW lies or crosses me even just once, I look at them funny from that point on. Why shouldn't we watch out for one another? No one ever told you dumb b!tc#es to start smoking crack and to use H. Get it together.

Irocz
11-24-18, 05:28
Guess she's back around. Scooped her up by the bridge on 5 earlier in the day. Has a weird smell to her and even saw crusted over semen on her face and mouth still. Decided to wrap up, CBJ. She used to be halfway decent but kept falling asleep on me. Claims she has a car and job now. Pretty sure that's going to last this time, LOL. What a worthless f#ck! Ng cracks!#t. I'm missing. 40 extra also. Didn't know she was a thieve like some others but beware. She actually used to be reliable. Honestly now I just feel sorry for her. But I guess this is all she will ever be worth. Sad.Head doctor?

Did you got her digits?

I got to have her again.

Slugga P
11-24-18, 15:54
Head doctor?

Did you got her digits?

I got to have her again.Watch out for this sorry [Deleted by Admin]. Pretty sure shell be living out of her $#!thole car in no time.

ColdRightNow
11-25-18, 01:22
A few people have ask about the apartment information. I actually rented a room tonight with a couple nice WSW pcause so many uncle outside. Willing to share details with senior members only.

George Stark
11-25-18, 03:34
Hope all the tricks have been smiling and showing off how great they are. Revenge has been gotten. Nice videos.We have a shit-ton of other options. What are yours? Standing out in the cold rain and snow seems to be about it.

Slugga P
11-27-18, 10:03
Spotted britney and mariah out together. Mariah is cute as hell, ended up with bbj and I can tell she likes cucking sock.

AlreadeGone
11-28-18, 04:46
Spotted britney and mariah out together. Mariah is cute as hell, ended up with bbj and I can tell she likes cucking sock.Sapphire Brittney? Or a different one?

Met Mariah last night. Cute face beautiful eyes, about shoulder length hair. . Got her number too. Was a little strung out but was still cool. & yea she goes hard when sucking LOL.

Slugga P
11-28-18, 13:00
Sapphire Brittney? Or a different one?

Met Mariah last night. Cute face beautiful eyes, about shoulder length hair. . Got her number too. Was a little strung out but was still cool. & yea she goes hard when sucking LOL.Saphire. Where did you catch her at?

She's like the prettiest one I seen in that area and yea she gets wasted.

FaceGlazer2018
11-28-18, 15:14
So, I took a very quick stroll down Cic last night not expecting to see much considering how cold it was. Took a couple loops and Boom. I find a WSW who looked somewhat Hispanic named Christina or something. I think she told me 3 different names. Anyways. Tell her. 4 for BBBJ and COF. She agrees but immediately says. You ain't recording it. Thanks fellow mongers for spoiling it for me. The word is obviously out. Anyways. Top 5 BBBJ's all time. Unbelievable technique and un-rushed. Finished on her face and finished hard. Says she plans on having a number soon, but we all know how that goes.

I guess my posting pics days are numbered in that area. Not my choice, but oh well.

AndyFrain
11-29-18, 01:07
Scolled 5th and cic for about an hour from 9:30 to 10:30 pm. Nothing. Headed to north and pul ran into valene. 3 damage decent CBJ will repeat.

ZckBrc
11-29-18, 13:36
Scolled 5th and cic for about an hour from 9:30 to 10:30 pm. Nothing. Headed to north and pul ran into valene. 3 damage decent CBJ will repeat.I remember Valene. She was a heavy user so I thought she was gone from moving or just gone. Solid head job. Does anyone know if Lori who used to walk around with her boyfriend is still around that area? I don't understand why it seems like they are out more in the winter than the summer? I am still hoping to run into Bria or Tonya again one day. Also, has anyone tried those two BSW that are on Cicero around Belmont? They're always out and I've seen a few people pick them up.

AndyFrain
11-29-18, 21:27
I remember Valene. She was a heavy user so I thought she was gone from moving or just gone. Solid head job. Does anyone know if Lori who used to walk around with her boyfriend is still around that area? I don't understand why it seems like they are out more in the winter than the summer? I am still hoping to run into Bria or Tonya again one day. Also, has anyone tried those two BSW that are on Cicero around Belmont? They're always out and I've seen a few people pick them up.Try Sapphire off 5th. She's the best ever. Reasonable $.

BadDances
11-29-18, 23:40
Mousey is back in the wild yesterday. Charlene is back as well at least from my perspective. She fell asleep mid session.

Slugga P
11-30-18, 09:20
Mousey is back in the wild yesterday. Charlene is back as well at least from my perspective. She fell asleep mid session.You opted for her instead or both?

BadDances
11-30-18, 11:02
You opted for her instead or both?Both. Mousey claims to have been in rehab and jail. She was a bit tweaky.

FatDaddyQuan
11-30-18, 18:40
Hope all the tricks have been smiling and showing off how great they are. Revenge has been gotten. Nice videos."Midget gave me the best 10 dollar blowjob I face ducked her good between the tricks on 5th and Cicero. " Is that so? Yea, we know who the f#cc you are, jokes kinda on you now.

AlreadeGone
12-01-18, 06:53
Hope all the tricks have been smiling and showing off how great they are. Revenge has been gotten. Nice videos.I'm confused.

AlreadeGone
12-01-18, 06:59
Met a girl by the name of Maria last night. Didn't date because I just felt a wierd vibe. She's Latina about 5"4 dark brown and auburn hair. I thought she was mousey from afar. Anyone know if she's legit or if she's a scammer? She pretty attractive but the vibe didn't feel right.

Irocz
12-01-18, 08:19
Theres a couple of latinas bitches who are scammers, I only had the shitty luck with one of them. She gets to your window and says "hey you want to do something?" Then she asks for money, pulss the I'm going to buy weed or get a cigarette BS and leaves. Her piece of shit pimp is around on a cop lookalike ford explorer trying to intimidate you. Fuck both of them. At the end of the day those 20 bucks means nothing to me.

FatDaddyQuan
12-01-18, 15:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

FirstInFirst88
12-01-18, 16:31
My report:

2 AM Saturday. I drove to 47th and Archer and headed west. I thought I saw a WSW wearing a dress with a jacket by the liquor store so I drove around the block but she was gone. Kept driving on and saw a BSW in tight leggings walking but there were LEO almost everywhere. Went by 47th and Tripp and saw two WSWs smoking by the bench. As soon as I got on Cicero, I saw a WSW walking towards the bench and she was immediately picked up. I went to 5th and it was completely dead. Drove north on Cic and saw two WSW right before Belmont on both sides. I pulled into a private lot and a tall WSW in her 40's approached my car. She asked if I wanted a date and I saw that her teeth were bad so I declined the offer and went home. I will try again later tonight but there were more LEO activity than during the summer imo.