PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Fdottt
12-01-18, 19:04
Theres a couple of latinas bitches who are scammers, I only had the shitty luck with one of them. She gets to your window and says "hey you want to do something?" Then she asks for money, pulss the I'm going to buy weed or get a cigarette BS and leaves. Her piece of shit pimp is around on a cop lookalike ford explorer trying to intimidate you. Fuck both of them. At the end of the day those 20 bucks means nothing to me.So you gave her the money through the window? Lesson learned I guess.

Irocz
12-01-18, 20:26
So you gave her the money through the window? Lesson learned I guess.No! How the fuck am I going to do that? What if she was undercover? She pulled that BS once we got to the spot.

Galil1
12-01-18, 20:51
No! How the fuck am I going to do that? What if she was undercover? She pulled that BS once we got to the spot.UCs never get in the car. It's too risky for a LEO sting operation.

I'm guessing when she got in and drove off, the pimp followed you around the turns. It's one of those rules of mongering to look out for things like that.

FaceGlazer2018
12-01-18, 23:49
I'm confused.I'm confused too. Prob a SW on here posting LOL.

Irocz
12-04-18, 15:20
UCs never get in the car. It's too risky for a LEO sting operation.

I'm guessing when she got in and drove off, the pimp followed you around the turns. It's one of those rules of mongering to look out for things like that.Ok, no and no.

I'm just trying to beware the users about this scammer, stop trying to turn tables here, regardless if I were careless or over paranoid is irrelevant, stick to the point.

AndyFrain
12-04-18, 20:17
Ok, no and no.

I'm just trying to beware the users about this scammer, stop trying to turn tables here, regardless if I were careless or over paranoid is irrelevant, stick to the point.Question? What is the spot? Did you give money for medicine before getting service? That's a problem. I never give them money and let them go get cigs or anything else. I charge for cigs and they say that's ok. Take it easy mongers! We all and this together.

Galil1
12-04-18, 20:32
Ok, no and no.

I'm just trying to beware the users about this scammer, stop trying to turn tables here, regardless if I were careless or over paranoid is irrelevant, stick to the point.Sure, buddy.

Watch out for a ford explorer and a few HSWs who might dash. Not even a physical description of the girl (s) or the general location, but alright.

Good luck getting a refund.

Fdottt
12-04-18, 23:04
Ok, no and no.

I'm just trying to beware the users about this scammer, stop trying to turn tables here, regardless if I were careless or over paranoid is irrelevant, stick to the point.But you didn't tell us where this happened at only that they're latinas.

Irocz
12-05-18, 21:57
Ok if you guys follow my comments you'll see that I was replying to the guy who said a HSW on 5th on a dead night but he had a bad feeling about her and he passed, so I'm obviously referring to the 5th street area with the description he mentioned.

Second, no I didn't gave her the money before I gave the money after I unzipped my pants, then she started with her I need weed and a cigarette BS, I know what that means, it means trouble, something that I'm trying to avoid at all cost because I do have a lot to lose, unlike her. I'm not going to risk it to get arrested or worse just for 20,50, or even 100 bucks. At the end of the day I drove back on my 50 k car to my 300 k suburb home with my wife and kids while they keep rotting away on the streets, so fuck them.

But since most guys are such an experts on picking up hookers (you must be so proud LOL) my comments were driven far away from the point.

Good night.

FatDaddyQuan
12-06-18, 10:11
Charline has never brought drama to me. Never dashed on me, she tried to do crack in my car once, never again. The 3 times with jojo has always been a story, some drama and a so so skull session and ever since then she has chased after my car, banged on my window, screamed at me as I was driving by, I gave her a last chance.Yea I know, she's a basketcase. Rushes you but demands $ first and always has an excuse. Drove past a cpl days ago, only one out but kept it moving. I'll make sure to avoid this blonde w#or3 at all cost.

Homies76
12-06-18, 14:33
Yea I know, she's a basketcase. Rushes you but demands $ first and always has an excuse. Drove past a cpl days ago, only one out but kept it moving. I'll make sure to avoid this blonde w#or3 at all cost.JoJo she gives terrible head you guys got to go see Nina on 47th glasses walks with her guy 30 to 40 head can deepthroat and she's cool. She swallows to but she will let you Gaga her and she doesn't mind but JoJo couldn't take half of my dick.

Homies76
12-06-18, 14:36
I'm confused too. Prob a SW on here posting LOL.Hey buddy got a girl for you to glaze not the best head decent but glazed her. I'll send you her info.

FaceGlazer2018
12-06-18, 19:40
Hey buddy got a girl for you to glaze not the best head decent but glazed her. I'll send you her info.Ill gladly accept LOL. The cold weather ho's were out last night around midnight. Picked up christina. Seen her before. She says she's got a number but not turned on as of now. Typical I guess. Allowed for the facial, but once again. Another SW on cicero aware of my postings LOL. I think they all live together or something.

FatDaddyQuan
12-07-18, 12:58
Ill gladly accept LOL. The cold weather ho's were out last night around midnight. Picked up christina. Seen her before. She says she's got a number but not turned on as of now. Typical I guess. Allowed for the facial, but once again. Another SW on cicero aware of my postings LOL. I think they all live together or something.Where was that?

George Stark
12-07-18, 15:32
I'm just trying to beware the users about this scammer, And I, for one, appreciate the effort. Thanks!

Dron324
12-08-18, 03:20
JoJo she gives terrible head you guys got to go see Nina on 47th glasses walks with her guy 30 to 40 head can deepthroat and she's cool. She swallows to but she will let you Gaga her and she doesn't mind but JoJo couldn't take half of my dick.Do you have any more info on Nina?

FaceGlazer2018
12-08-18, 12:27
Where was that?The normal 47 and cic stroll.

Irocz
12-09-18, 09:36
Lot of demand with very little offer last night.

P / you Sheryl by 5th and kos.

30 BBBJCIM.

Explorer8
12-13-18, 15:29
Did the usual strolls on North as well as down Cicero and 47th.

Nothing, nada, empty. Need to get some reliable regulars in the stable LOL.

Yardy00
12-14-18, 13:19
Saw this rather cute homeless girl panhandling around archer and pershing wearing a teal coat. Anyone ever try to pick one up?

Was too busy running errands to try and pick her up unfortunately.

GWheaton
12-14-18, 14:39
Saw this rather cute homeless girl panhandling around archer and pershing wearing a teal coat. Anyone ever try to pick one up?

Was too busy running errands to try and pick her up unfortunately.Hahaha I was over that way and saw her too. I had the same exact thought. I would consider it at night but way too busy during the day.

Telchiman
12-15-18, 01:49
Picked up a WSW at fifth and cic around 7 pm, BBBJCIM for. 3 went to the doctor for a zpack on Tuesday for a sinus infection.

Slugga P
12-15-18, 09:35
Picked up a WSW at fifth and cic around 7 pm, BBBJCIM for. 3 went to the doctor for a zpack on Tuesday for a sinus infection.How she look?

George Stark
12-15-18, 13:08
Picked up a WSW at fifth and cic around 7 pm, BBBJCIM for. 3 went to the doctor for a zpack on Tuesday for a sinus infection.Did the zpack do the job?

DMichaels69
12-15-18, 14:10
Hopefully you won't need any other antibiotics.

Picked up a WSW at fifth and cic around 7 pm, BBBJCIM for. 3 went to the doctor for a zpack on Tuesday for a sinus infection.

FaceGlazer2018
12-15-18, 14:44
Saw Tabitha out at 47 and cic last night. 40 BBBJ COF. Gave me her digits but who knows how long that will last. She was nodding off. She's been a legit provider, but got a feeling she's been hitting the drugs hard.

Red1910
12-15-18, 16:15
Someone knows something about sylvia, I have not seen it for about two weeks, she work around fifth and Cicero.

Ump1969
12-16-18, 04:46
Thought this might intrigue you as I had a unique experience. I was west on 159th, wet of I-94, driving home. I was not even looking as this is not a place where I have ever heard of any action. I saw a white women walking west. I was a little wary as I had seen parked, marked LEO at a number of places along 159th. I decided to carefully chance it. I pulled into an ATM parking lot ahead of her. She approached my car and asked for a ride. I let her in on that basis. Her story was that her care was broke down at the truck stop behind us. She needed a ride to a friend that was going to help her. We talked for awhile. She was pretty good looking and clean. She told me that she was going to get her car fixed in the morning, but she needed a room for the night and needed $45. We still had not talked sex at that point. I didn't bother asking her how she planned to get her car fixed when she couldn't even afford a room. I asked her if she ever dated. She said she did occasionally but worked off the Internet. I asked if she had ever worked the street and she said no. I told her she was lucky she had found me because South Holland and Harvey were not great places to be looking if she didn't know what was going on. She thanked me and we agreed on covered BJ. I found a quiet place and she started. She let my hands roam and I found a decent body with small boobs. She had no marks I could find. Then all of a sudden she stops and says her clothes are cramping her. The shirt comes off and the jeans. She starts again. She stops again and strips off the bra and panties. I'm wondering at the point if she is going to jump me. But she continued what she was doing while my hands roamed freely and she seemed to be enjoying her. She finished me and it was very enjoyable. She said she didn't have an I'd to get a room. I said sorry, but I never sign for a room I'm not staying in myself. That's a rookie mistake I made a long time ago. You don't want to get the towels and the television set charged to your credit card when she or other visitors take off with the contents of the room. She said she would have to sleep in her car. I apologized, but said I had been burned before. I would have offered to take her to my place except I lived nowhere near there. So I dropped her off at her car. She was very grateful. She gave me a number. Sorry, guys, she did not give the okay to pass it out or tell me where she was online. She just liked me. Lesson learned- be nice and sometimes you are rewarded. And you never know where the action will be, so keep your eyes open.

George Stark
12-16-18, 19:11
She needed a ride to a friend that was going to help her...
... So I dropped her off at her car. There's always something that doesn't add up in these women's stories. Glad you had a good time.

I would have offered to take her to my place except I lived nowhere near there. One word: bedbugs! They're a fucking nightmare.

Homies76
12-17-18, 00:04
Do you have any more info on Nina?She gave me a number months ago but never replied and then she replied and I text her back and never heard from her. I wish she had a great ass.

Homies76
12-17-18, 00:11
Drove by 5th and Cicero tonight and there was two Black women and that's it. Drove around for 20 minutes and see Cici get drooopped of and I scooped her up. Damage was 40 BBBJ and 10 to catch probably could have got it for 30 bucks but she gave a great BJ. Deepthroat skills gagged her and she can definitely take it balls deep and make noises when she gags. From a 1 to 10 she was a 9 I'm the head department. Funny thing is when I cummed she told me to warn her and we were parked on the side street. She thought I was a cop shit happens all the time. When I cummed a white car look like an undercover car. I held her head down as I nutted and she was balls deep. She was trying to spit it out but I said wait till the mark car which I thought was a cop turns. It wasn't a cop but she had my load in her mouth for a minute. She spits it out and says holy shit man that was a lot of Cumm. I almost joke on it but overall it was a good BJ definitely recommend.

FatDaddyQuan
12-17-18, 14:25
Drove by 5th and Cicero tonight and there was two Black women and that's it. Drove around for 20 minutes and see Cici get drooopped of and I scooped her up. Damage was 40 BBBJ and 10 to catch probably could have got it for 30 bucks but she gave a great BJ. Deepthroat skills gagged her and she can definitely take it balls deep and make noises when she gags. From a 1 to 10 she was a 9 I'm the head department. Funny thing is when I cummed she told me to warn her and we were parked on the side street. She thought I was a cop shit happens all the time. When I cummed a white car look like an undercover car. I held her head down as I nutted and she was balls deep. She was trying to spit it out but I said wait till the mark car which I thought was a cop turns. It wasn't a cop but she had my load in her mouth for a minute. She spits it out and says holy shit man that was a lot of Cumm. I almost joke on it but overall it was a good BJ definitely recommend.Is she new over there? Never seen her.

KnightRider82
12-17-18, 18:03
Drove past Potomac / Pulaski saw 2 new WSW that I've never seen before. 1 tall blonde red coat long legs seemed clean all bundled up to face. And another short curly blonde hair, black short coat blue jeans. Something seemed off. Never made eye contact, the tall one seemed to be talking into scarf and the shorty one was looking down a lot. I made 2 passes to observe and decided not to partake. Pass through there all the time, never seen them before. Be careful fellow mongers.

ZckBrc
12-17-18, 22:31
I took the drive down Cicero between Belmont and Augusta. Slim pickings. A cute blonde with curly hair in a red coat standing near the Citgo. But she was just standing there and didn't move and that pretty much much breaks my rules. Streetwalkers walk, LEO just stands there so they never leave sight of a sting near by and newbies just stand there because they don't know any better. She was probably a newbie. Also, she was wearing a hood and I couldn't really make out her face but she looked cute. Saw another SW a little further south and she was also wearing a hood. I couldn't even make out what her face looked like so I passed. White coat, black pants, getting in and out of cars so she was probably real and just didn't care. I don't like to pick up anyone who is wearing a hood because it's harder to get a clean look at their face and see if it is not full of things that look like they might send me to the doctor. Finally, there is a blonde, tall WSW on Cicero and Belmont. She walks between Barry and Belmont on Cicero. She has been wearing a black hat so no one can see her face, brown coat, and black slacks, hair tied back. She never makes eye contact with anyone and it looks like she is either working off the phone or working with LEO. Just very strange behavior and something about it I don't trust. This was in the early morning. I should also mention that I saw a few Cook County Sheriff cars cruising slowly around. I can't stand all the obscuring of their faces. I know it's cold but damn, ever hear of ear muffs?

North and Pulaski was dead for the exception of a southern looking blonde who was just standing across the street from the BP, making eye contact but never moved. I went up to the far north side and saw Kyla but she disappeared really quickly. I also saw a HSW that looked pretty good but she was scooped quickly even though there was heavy, heavy LEO presence. The north side by the strip club has been completely dead for weeks now.

Mannheim
12-18-18, 06:11
Is she new over there? Never seen her.Got to be the long hair pocahontas everyone knows. She's been at it over a decade, surprisingly still looks the same, not terribly aged. She really gets the car rocking back and forth.

Homies76
12-18-18, 11:57
Is she new over there? Never seen her.I never saw her before she had long hair white petite brown hair. Have a killer BJ saw her around 9 pm Sunday really good skills.

AndyFrain
12-18-18, 22:11
A couple of guys have been picked up for soliciting on 5th. Beware Mongers.

StanleyStankas
12-19-18, 12:13
A couple of guys have been picked up for soliciting on 5th. Beware Mongers.In general what I am feeling now that I have been driving around in my junkie little pickup truck. Much more surveillance with cops everywhere. If stopped I always like to have an answer where I am going and say it quickly. Tougher to do late night so for now I am looking around during the day on the way to say the swap on ashland or if I am on heim I always can head to a store nearby. I would keep the hanging on one's phone in parking lots in general to a minimum at anytime. I know the guy I talk about that owns the car wash on heim at fullerton told me he got questioned while sitting in a lot at grand and heim during the day and really he was doing nothing but talking on his phone. Call me paranoid as some have, however I think with all of the city police high profile situations they are all pretty uptight right now so yea be careful.

Visconti5683
12-19-18, 15:42
A couple of guys have been picked up for soliciting on 5th. Beware Mongers.Cruised this area (5th and Cic) Quick today. It definitely seems shady. Didn't see anything specific other than 2 unmarked cars cruising the area. I'm not sure if just paranoid but stay safe out there. Thank you for the heads up.

Himes
12-20-18, 10:57
A couple of guys have been picked up for soliciting on 5th. Beware Mongers.Keep in mind that we are heading into an election season which can only make things more intense.

StanleyStankas
12-20-18, 14:51
Keep in mind that we are heading into an election season which can only make things more intense.And it's been brought up before on the forum. I don't want to get flagged for political bashing, however it's there. You can thank someone current in office that signed on to a bill and law that closed down many of our frequented sites under the guise of human trafficking. As mentioned a few times the pro I knew was not trafficked! Wealthy from trick money? Yep but no no gun to her head to work in the game!

JumpSmoker90
12-23-18, 03:44
Thought this might intrigue you as I had a unique experience. I was west on 159th, wet of I-94, driving home. I was not even looking as this is not a place where I have ever heard of any action. I saw a white women walking west. I was a little wary as I had seen parked, marked LEO at a number of places along 159th. I decided to carefully chance it. I pulled into an ATM parking lot ahead of her. She approached my car and asked for a ride. I let her in on that basis. Her story was that her care was broke down at the truck stop behind us. She needed a ride to a friend that was going to help her. We talked for awhile. She was pretty good looking and clean. She told me that she was going to get her car fixed in the morning, but she needed a room for the night and needed $45. We still had not talked sex at that point. I didn't bother asking her how she planned to get her car fixed when she couldn't even afford a room. I asked her if she ever dated. She said she did occasionally but worked off the Internet. I asked if she had ever worked the street and she said no. I told her she was lucky she had found me because South Holland and Harvey were not great places to be looking if she didn't know what was going on. She thanked me and we agreed on covered BJ. I found a quiet place and she started. She let my hands roam and I found a decent body with small boobs. She had no marks I could find. Then all of a sudden she stops and says her clothes are cramping her. The shirt comes off and the jeans. She starts again. She stops again and strips off the bra and panties. I'm wondering at the point if she is going to jump me. But she continued what she was doing while my hands roamed freely and she seemed to be enjoying her. She finished me and it was very enjoyable. She said she didn't have an I'd to get a room. I said sorry, but I never sign for a room I'm not staying in myself. That's a rookie mistake I made a long time ago. You don't want to get the towels and the television set charged to your credit card when she or other visitors take off with the contents of the room. She said she would have to sleep in her car. I apologized, but said I had been burned before. I would have offered to take her to my place except I lived nowhere near there. So I dropped her off at her car. She was very grateful. She gave me a number. Sorry, guys, she did not give the okay to pass it out or tell me where she was online. She just liked me. Lesson learned- be nice and sometimes you are rewarded. And you never know where the action will be, so keep your eyes open.That area is known for SW's. Some WSWs but mainly BSWs. You'll them on 159th and also on 154th St as well.

Irocz
12-23-18, 06:07
I picked her up last night. Nearby 5th, closer to kostner. LEO is hardcore lately.

Homies76
12-23-18, 12:10
Not taking any chances like George said it's election year and they seem to crack down. I have been lucky to fjmd some non pro girls who will do car dates for reasonable prices and there hot. I have a 22 year old sexy stripper 75 head with a cum facial. Sam 25 looks like a model 60 BBBJ CiM. Sara she's a cumslut she'll do 40 to 50 she's in Blue Island. Tayrn she use to be on 47th she's in Blue Island 27 great head. Nicole 29 she's a single mom wil do 60 she's in Oak lawn area. A ton more I have who will meet you. Oh some of you guys might remember her Tracey she was on 5th with Brittany she's clean and looks amazing working out but her price are crazy since she's clean. She use to have the hair that was dyed red 35 years old. I'm staying away from street walkers in that area your name and pic will be in the paper.

Da Doc
12-23-18, 14:27
Not taking any chances like George said it's election year and they seem to crack down. I have been lucky to fjmd some non pro girls who will do car dates for reasonable prices and there hot. I have a 22 year old sexy stripper 75 head with a cum facial. Sam 25 looks like a model 60 BBBJ CiM. Sara she's a cumslut she'll do 40 to 50 she's in Blue Island. Tayrn she use to be on 47th she's in Blue Island 27 great head. Nicole 29 she's a single mom wil do 60 she's in Oak lawn area. A ton more I have who will meet you. Oh some of you guys might remember her Tracey she was on 5th with Brittany she's clean and looks amazing working out but her price are crazy since she's clean. She use to have the hair that was dyed red 35 years old. I'm staying away from street walkers in that area your name and pic will be in the paper.Would you be willing to give any info for a BBBJCIM. Like sam or anyone that wants some business? I realize for whatever reason I'm not a senior member and you don't really know me. If not I understand.

PM me.

Thanks,

Doc.

Explorer8
12-24-18, 15:00
Did a recon drive by in the early afternoon and LEO is everywhere. Marked and unmarked.

Dron324
12-25-18, 02:23
Would you be willing to give any info for a BBBJCIM. Like sam or anyone that wants some business? I realize for whatever reason I'm not a senior member and you don't really know me. If not I understand.

PM me.

Thanks,
Cab you pm me any of those numbers or leads
Doc.Would be greatly appreciated.

FatDaddyQuan
12-26-18, 12:27
Spotted Angelina by 5th Monday also saw Britney and Mariah (short blonde) on Christmas. Britney sure loves what she does. Make sure to stay far away from scammer in pic. Name rhymes with Ho ho, LOL.

Homies76
12-27-18, 15:08
Saw her she wear glasses she normally is always out late like 9 pm saw her Christmas night. She gives a great blowjob damage is 40 CIM and she aims to please. Gave me head in the alley once and I throat fucked her so good. Then another time car date takes it deep didn't pick her up. Went by Ashland and saw an older MILF 30 head and called it a night. Had a Streetwalker tell me cops have been hot so I'll left. If you see Nina she's legit guys and she can suck a good dick.

Homies76
12-28-18, 08:54
Spotted Angelina by 5th Monday also saw Britney and Mariah (short blonde) on Christmas. Britney sure loves what she does. Make sure to stay far away from scammer in pic. Name rhymes with Ho ho, LOL.Britney yeah she gives great head her and Tracey blew me behind a building. For those of you Tracy on 5th the red head is clean and is working out. She looks good prices went up but she is looking really good. Yeah Jo Jo she blew me wasn't that good but for 20 bucks was ok.

Jacktreehorn
12-28-18, 15:39
I was out at 5:30 am this morning and picked up to Amanda. Nicely shaped body, blonde with a nice rack. 35 for CBJ (my choice, BBJ was available).

Her head game is on point. No telephone. Says she works 47th and Cicero 1030-6 am. Worth seeing.

Stay safe,

Jackie.

Marks75
12-28-18, 23:09
A little late on my report. Was passing through the usual 5th and cicero stroll last weekend. It was dead. Made my way to 47 and found Tina. Great head game (BBBJ) she didn't quit. It was no rush and she completed til I spilled in her mouth. I got lucky on a slow night. Did not get digits: she had a heavier coat on, so body size wasn't confirmed. Just know her head game was on point.

RationalityLoL
12-29-18, 04:30
Man I've been getting happy endings and getting head from hookers for about 4 years now. But the last year I have not been too active. Granted, I haven't needed them as much because I bang a lot of girls without having to go to walkers. I suppose I'm just a pussy fiend though and when I can't find a girl I go get one. I feel like the trade is too hot with all the websites coming down. The erotic review is no longer available for use here. Don't you guys ever get worried you will get busted? I'm reluctant to just go places and find girls walking on streets or call up a random number offline for fear she may be a cop. I heard people get robbed but I don't think its very common. How do you know walkers won't set you up to get arrested? I heard that happens. I used to go to this place called arnies down in harvey because it was kinda cheap, and bam easy. You knew you werent going to get set up over there.

StanleyStankas
12-30-18, 08:08
Man I've been getting happy endings and getting head from hookers for about 4 years now. But the last year I have not been too active. Granted, I haven't needed them as much because I bang a lot of girls without having to go to walkers. I suppose I'm just a pussy fiend though and when I can't find a girl I go get one. I feel like the trade is too hot with all the websites coming down. The erotic review is no longer available for use here. Don't you guys ever get worried you will get busted? I'm reluctant to just go places and find girls walking on streets or call up a random number offline for fear she may be a cop. I heard people get robbed but I don't think its very common. How do you know walkers won't set you up to get arrested? I heard that happens. I used to go to this place called arnies down in harvey because it was kinda cheap, and bam easy. You knew you werent going to get set up over there.I must add also there are similar worries online as well. I am tracking a girl near the airport that only has 3 reviews with 3 comments from only one guy! I know the particular little area that she says she's in (think blue line stop before o'hare) and they are known for too many cops with nothing else to do. Anyway online she looks great. Petite well dressed asian and on the younger side. The area is a red flag for me as also no outcalls indicated. In one comment from the one commenter he mentions that "this girl is not LEO". Then I look and that particular comment disappeared. Point being that if one does not do their homework even online things could go south real quick.

Homies76
12-31-18, 14:19
So I had so many options for head with some non pro but I have a blowjob 4 days straight and said maybe I'll take the day off. I was heading toward 47th and saw this black redbone African American with a booty in spandex that made me say WoW! She was standing by the Dukin donuts and it was cold so she walks up to the car. I acted smooth she said you the police. One is I can pass for one and I said no hun. She pulled out her boob so I knew she was legit. It was a CBJ but 25 bucks and a ass that was built to fuck she ask me and said I can get her doggie style. She lean over sucked a good dick and her ass my god she let me grab it and I have to say it was worth it. Her bf was in a car just looking out for her and that was hott as he was right across from us. Her name was China and I strongly recommend. Best 25 bucks ever!

Fdottt
12-31-18, 22:51
So I had so many options for head with some non pro but I have a blowjob 4 days straight and said maybe I'll take the day off. I was heading toward 47th and saw this black redbone African American with a booty in spandex that made me say WoW! She was standing by the Dukin donuts and it was cold so she walks up to the car. I acted smooth she said you the police. One is I can pass for one and I said no hun. She pulled out her boob so I knew she was legit. It was a CBJ but 25 bucks and a ass that was built to fuck she ask me and said I can get her doggie style. She lean over sucked a good dick and her ass my god she let me grab it and I have to say it was worth it. Her bf was in a car just looking out for her and that was hott as he was right across from us. Her name was China and I strongly recommend. Best 25 bucks ever!Almost makes me want to go back to 47th street but I don't see enough I like to go there regularly.

Ump1969
12-31-18, 22:51
That area is known for SW's. Some WSWs but mainly BSWs. You'll them on 159th and also on 154th St as well.I rarely if ever argue with my fellow mongers. 159th used to be known for sightings west of Halstead toward the viaduct and on Halstead itself. It died years ago. Where I picked up this young lady was actually South Holland, not known for sightings.

Marks75
01-01-19, 06:47
Sorry to be delayed in my report. This is from a week ago. Dead night and I found myself in the 47/ cic vicinity. Saw Tina is a puffy white coat. Bottom line. Spot on head game. No rush and worked it over. . 40 bbjcim. Didn't get digits. Not concerned about looks nor shape due to weather. Gems are still there. Rush to jump back into the game.

AndyFrain
01-01-19, 22:06
So I had so many options for head with some non pro but I have a blowjob 4 days straight and said maybe I'll take the day off. I was heading toward 47th and saw this black redbone African American with a booty in spandex that made me say WoW! She was standing by the Dukin donuts and it was cold so she walks up to the car. I acted smooth she said you the police. One is I can pass for one and I said no hun. She pulled out her boob so I knew she was legit. It was a CBJ but 25 bucks and a ass that was built to fuck she ask me and said I can get her doggie style. She lean over sucked a good dick and her ass my god she let me grab it and I have to say it was worth it. Her bf was in a car just looking out for her and that was hott as he was right across from us. Her name was China and I strongly recommend. Best 25 bucks ever!Risky Business.

Slugga P
01-02-19, 13:22
Drove by 5th and Cicero tonight and there was two Black women and that's it. Drove around for 20 minutes and see Cici get drooopped of and I scooped her up. Damage was 40 BBBJ and 10 to catch probably could have got it for 30 bucks but she gave a great BJ. Deepthroat skills gagged her and she can definitely take it balls deep and make noises when she gags. From a 1 to 10 she was a 9 I'm the head department. Funny thing is when I cummed she told me to warn her and we were parked on the side street. She thought I was a cop shit happens all the time. When I cummed a white car look like an undercover car. I held her head down as I nutted and she was balls deep. She was trying to spit it out but I said wait till the mark car which I thought was a cop turns. It wasn't a cop but she had my load in her mouth for a minute. She spits it out and says holy shit man that was a lot of Cumm. I almost joke on it but overall it was a good BJ definitely recommend.Seemed to be the only one out around 8, 9 pm. Bbj. 20 was all I had. She tried to cover it up but convinced her otherwise. Not bad but no CIM. If I had only had more $ that night. Remember seeing her with a bigger arse in the past.

Homies76
01-02-19, 18:09
Risky Business.Risky Buisness it was easy she was cool as hell I was getting a coffe she had an ass like Alexis texas.

Ho Ho Ho
01-02-19, 22:33
Wondering if anyone has seen or met this girl. Could go by Chris or Chrissy or even something else. White about 5'6 or 5'7 kind of thin and a pointy nose with super long dark brown hair, down to her ass if she wears it down, most likely up in a bun tho. Stays in Cicero but not sure where she works.

FaceGlazer2018
01-03-19, 02:45
Yes. I think I know who you are talking about. Gives a great BBBJ.

RationalityLoL
01-03-19, 03:00
Does anybody know which strip clubs are open that have girls that get down? Arnies is no longer open anymore. I don't want to do the streetwalker thing.

BruceWayne01
01-03-19, 07:03
Went out last night just for recon and it was pretty dead everywhere only saw one potential at 47 saw one at 5th / Kolmar and only one at cicero & Wellington by the BP gas stn she was very skinny wearing a white coat just standing there smoking face looked messed up decided to pass on her but uncle LE was out in full force everywhere even uncle darts boys were out in unmarked cars not sure if it was the cold or it's election year but it's been pretty dead lately was between 1:30 till 4 am anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

Casp1664
01-03-19, 17:20
Hi fellow mongers.

I'm home for a few days and I am staying in Chicago but the northwestern city limits. I usually stay by missy because it's quick to the areas. The issue I am having is I have never been this far north and don't know any locations. I normally post I. Jacksonville and Orlando (so if you are venturing there let me know ill point you in the direction you need) can someone please give me a closer area. I don't want to drive to DD in 47 or 5th street. That's a long way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stressed and need a good dream.

FaceGlazer2018
01-03-19, 21:45
Went out last night just for recon and it was pretty dead everywhere only saw one potential at 47 saw one at 5th / Kolmar and only one at cicero & Wellington by the BP gas stn she was very skinny wearing a white coat just standing there smoking face looked messed up decided to pass on her but uncle LE was out in full force everywhere even uncle darts boys were out in unmarked cars not sure if it was the cold or it's election year but it's been pretty dead lately was between 1:30 till 4 am anyone else feel the same or is it just me?I went last night too. Saw Crystal walking at 47 and Cicero. She just got out of jail according to a different girl. Almost pulled the trigger as she used to give an amazing BBBJ but was wacked out last time I saw her walking. She looked normal last night though.

Explorer8
01-04-19, 18:05
Hi fellow mongers.

I'm home for a few days and I am staying in Chicago but the northwestern city limits. I usually stay by missy because it's quick to the areas. The issue I am having is I have never been this far north and don't know any locations. I normally post I. Jacksonville and Orlando (so if you are venturing there let me know ill point you in the direction you need) can someone please give me a closer area. I don't want to drive to DD in 47 or 5th street. That's a long way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm stressed and need a good dream.You might do a search for "Pocahontas" as I believe she is in the NW burbs as well. I will PM you her digits.

I may take you up on the Orlando thing as I may be down that way in the future.

SweetStuffLove
01-05-19, 02:23
Saw her she wear glasses she normally is always out late like 9 pm saw her Christmas night. She gives a great blowjob damage is 40 CIM and she aims to please. Gave me head in the alley once and I throat fucked her so good. Then another time car date takes it deep didn't pick her up.Just had a car date with Nina, Head game is spot on like Homies said.

Homies76
01-06-19, 01:44
Just had a car date with Nina, Head game is spot on like Homies said.Yes saw her again tonight damage was 40 with swallow has some nice tits and aims to please I have her number willing to trade with someone.

Casp1664
01-06-19, 11:23
You might do a search for "Pocahontas" as I believe she is in the NW burbs as well. I will PM you her digits.

I may take you up on the Orlando thing as I may be down that way in the future.Orange blossom trail from gore street to econolodage at 8700.

There is a street called nasheville And the side streets in between. Just becareful, there are some transformers mixed in.

RationalityLoL
01-06-19, 15:05
Anybody know where I can find some cheap AA girls that would give a gumjob or something like that?

Just a girl I can pretty much get away with doing whatever I want to them. Some really crazy shit.

For a good number too. Age doesn't matter.

FaceGlazer2018
01-07-19, 09:45
So angry and frustrated by the bears and had to release some tension. Hit up My go to since I didn't feel like hunting. Told her I needed at least a 20 min BBBJ / cof. She agreed to hop on the bus and meet me. Did an amazing job even though she started to dodge my shots after the initial blast hit her right in the eye LOL. By the 4th blast it was on the back and sides of her hair! LOL.

I'll try to post the pics.

Homies76
01-07-19, 10:55
It was dead no one out around 9 pm saw one black chick just get dropped of. Not much LE did drive by 47th Sat saw two and there's a white girl cute wears a coat that covers her head she white I seen her there maybe 29 I need to pick her up she looks good.

FaceGlazer2018
01-07-19, 14:04
So angry and frustrated by the bears and had to release some tension. Hit up My go to since I didn't feel like hunting. Told her I needed at least a 20 min BBBJ / cof. She agreed to hop on the bus and meet me. Did an amazing job even though she started to dodge my shots after the initial blast hit her right in the eye LOL. By the 4th blast it was on the back and sides of her hair! LOL.

I'll try to post the pics.Hopefully the pics work this time.

Tela1980
01-07-19, 18:28
Anybody know where I can find some cheap AA girls that would give a gumjob or something like that?

Just a girl I can pretty much get away with doing whatever I want to them. Some really crazy shit.

For a good number too. Age doesn't matter.I imagine there are plenty of cheap AA girls in Chicago, although personally would never partake.

Mannheim
01-08-19, 09:51
I imagine there are plenty of cheap AA girls in Chicago, although personally would never partake.Madison & Kolmar.

DWill
01-08-19, 11:00
Hopefully the pics work this time.No luck face. I was looking forward to the pics. LOL.

RationalityLoL
01-08-19, 23:35
I imagine there are plenty of cheap AA girls in Chicago, although personally would never partake.Any particular reason as to why you wouldn't partake?

FaceGlazer2018
01-09-19, 01:37
No luck face. I was looking forward to the pics. LOL.I've tried 3 separate times. Can't get them to work. Sorry.

Jonova1
01-09-19, 04:25
On Cicero between North and Irving at 2:00 am. Only saw one blonde at Wellington by oil change. No hat, scarf and dark coat, there now.

Fdottt
01-09-19, 20:08
Sunday 2 am time went down that street and saw 2 attractive AA girls who of course don't do AA guys like myself which is par for the course on that street.

George Stark
01-09-19, 21:09
Madison & Kolmar.Google maps says that doesn't exist.

Fdottt
01-09-19, 21:37
Google maps says that doesn't exist.Probably meant kilbourn. Between washington and Jackson.

Slugga P
01-10-19, 10:01
Anybody else see her last weekend? Booty shorts with the nice weather last Saturday by 5th. I'm surprised no one has reported. Chill but superfreak. Would love to hear more about her, not that I'm unfamiliar. Check out that arse. Also I saw Nicole by same area a cpl nights ago. Says it was first time walking down 5 usually she sticks to Cicero. Kinda tall, blondish long hair. Doesn't look like much of a user. Usually does. 40 bbj but I had. 20 and she got down like I gave her. 50 LOL. Didn't have digits but will see her again.

Jonova1
01-11-19, 08:55
Took a stroll from North to Irving, saw 3 SW, older blonde with the nose at Dickens. Brunette with the yoga tights by car dealer. Another one with white hat and long coat by oil change, nothing on the other side of belmont.

DWill
01-11-19, 12:26
Met up with HSW Mildred the other day. Nice very sweet and better looking than I expected. BBBJ was top notch will do FS next time as she seems to have a nice body on her. She offered me a chance to go up to an apartment in the building she stays in but I passed as I wasn't sure about that, being the neighborhood we were in was a little suspect and I was riding with my my friend on my lap as it was. So I picked the spot and we moved on. She says building guy charges 10 for the room and it's safe. I would rather get a room and not have pull my friend out on someone. Overall though good girl could be a repeat keeper for me and will repeat real soon.

Dwill.

Explorer8
01-11-19, 13:28
Met up with HSW Mildred the other day. Nice very sweet and better looking than I expected. BBBJ was top notch will do FS next time as she seems to have a nice body on her. She offered me a chance to go up to an apartment in the building she stays in but I passed as I wasn't sure about that, being the neighborhood we were in was a little suspect and I was riding with my my friend on my lap as it was. So I picked the spot and we moved on. She says building guy charges 10 for the room and it's safe. I would rather get a room and not have pull my friend out on someone. Overall though good girl could be a repeat keeper for me and will repeat real soon.

Dwill.What area did you find Mildred?

Jacktreehorn
01-11-19, 13:52
Hooked up with Gabbie just off Archer and Cicero last night.

Hadn't seen her in a while. Slim Polish chick. Great head game.

Took our time and found a safe location. She is safe and so am I.

She gives a serious sloppy toppy throat fuck / DT experience and does not stop till you bust.

I will be seeing her on a more regular basis.

Got digits if anyone wants them.

She wants to work off her phone.

Stay safe.

Jackie.

Milfseeker21
01-11-19, 17:11

She gives a serious sloppy toppy throat fuck / DT experience and does not stop till you bust.

Stay safe.

Jackie.Pm sent, please check inbox.

Aman123
01-12-19, 00:27

Stay safe.

Jackie.Inbox full. Pm me number please.

Homies76
01-12-19, 11:12
What area did you find Mildred?I know Mildred she has a friend name Michelle decent looking not my cup of team but blowjob is cheap and when you're I'm a lunch it's worth it. She by Pulaski and Grand area her girl Michelle hits me up all the time.

Homies76
01-12-19, 11:24
Some of yous know her I know her from years of seeing her on 47th and Western walking. She got clean then relapse and we were talking once. She gave me a handjob years ago for 10 bucks. I was driving down 47th Cicero to Ashland. I was hoping to see China the big. Pity chick I saw two weeks ago. Drove down Cicero there was a white 31 maybe thick but she wasn't my type face wise and saw nothing after that. I then went down Western and Ashland. Saw a petite brown hair chick circle around and she waved me down went back and she was gone. Drove back to Western and saw Kate walking looked good so said fuck it 30 BBBJ CIM is was decent for the price it was good.

Yesterday had Amanda in Kankakee great head game petite deepthroat skills CIM damage 60.

Thursday saw Star non pro white 22 hot piece off ass head game was good newbie 80.

China was awesome black 47th ass of a goddess cover BJ 25 worth it.

BeardedWonder
01-14-19, 03:35

Stay safe.

Jackie.I also tried DM but says you're full. If you wouldn't mind sending me info I'd appreciate it.

Slugga P
01-14-19, 08:15
I know Mildred she has a friend name Michelle decent looking not my cup of team but blowjob is cheap and when you're I'm a lunch it's worth it. She by Pulaski and Grand area her girl Michelle hits me up all the time.I think she is one of the better looking ones around, Mildred. Super tight, nice body. You're right on about Michelle. Nice breastplay also. Found out that Jojo is more of a scammer than I thought recently. You know. The old crazy, dried up blonde by 5.

DWill
01-14-19, 21:53
I think she is one of the better looking ones around, Mildred. Super tight, nice body. You're right on about Michelle. Nice breastplay also. Found out that Jojo is more of a scammer than I thought recently. You know. The old crazy, dried up blonde by 5.Who are you referring to being tight? Haven't done FS with Mildred so wondering about her. What's the deal with Michelle? Can you shoot me her info or I guess I could get it from Mildred.

Dwill.

LedZep79
01-15-19, 00:24
Hello fellow mongers.

I've been in the hobby for over 10 years in South Florida and Chicago. I've posted some reports on some walkers here in Chicago, but I prefer to just have some girls that are my go-to's. I'm trying to find some new girls that I can have some fun with. I am willing to exchange information on one of my faves. I have a decent-looking white girl that stays near Chicago and Hamlin. Since I've been seeing her for a while, she gives me a great deal for $40. Multiple pops, Greek, BBFS, etc. Very open menu. I'm looking for a similar girl in the uptown or Edgewater area. I have some pictures that I can pm someone who has a girl in uptown or Edgewater. I'm not looking for a girl anywhere else. This girl also has a friend that joins us from time-to-time if any of you are into that kind of thing. Pm me for further info.

Slugga P
01-15-19, 15:10
Who are you referring to being tight? Haven't done FS with Mildred so wondering about her. What's the deal with Michelle? Can you shoot me her info or I guess I could get it from Mildred.

Dwill.I was referring to mildred, I only her # . Michelle I haven't seen in a while, she didn't have digits the one time we did anything. She's older an older brunette but kinda dresses like a guy.

Adelita
01-15-19, 17:41
Some of yous know her I know her from years of seeing her on 47th and Western walking. She got clean then relapse and we were talking once. She gave me a handjob years ago for 10 bucks. I was driving down 47th Cicero to Ashland. I was hoping to see China the big. Pity chick I saw two weeks ago. Drove down Cicero there was a white 31 maybe thick but she wasn't my type face wise and saw nothing after that. I then went down Western and Ashland. Saw a petite brown hair chick circle around and she waved me down went back and she was gone. Drove back to Western and saw Kate walking looked good so said fuck it 30 BBBJ CIM is was decent for the price it was good.

Yesterday had Amanda in Kankakee great head game petite deepthroat skills CIM damage 60.

Thursday saw Star non pro white 22 hot piece off ass head game was good newbie 80.

China was awesome black 47th ass of a goddess cover BJ 25 worth it.What & western do you cruise.

BadDances
01-15-19, 19:27
I think she is one of the better looking ones around, Mildred. Super tight, nice body. You're right on about Michelle. Nice breastplay also. Found out that Jojo is more of a scammer than I thought recently. You know. The old crazy, dried up blonde by 5.Told you, she is bad news.

MmidHurst
01-17-19, 01:19
Can't get into my last account since it was tied to a long forgotten burner email. Anyways. New account, long time poster.

Just wanted to give some info on Lexi from 47th. Early 20's blonde, blue eyes. Used to have a nice tight body a few years back when I first met her and she was just starting on her habbit. Fast forward to now, she just had a baby, body wrecked hard from drugs. So unfortunate, she's so down to earth and was one of the best looking SW's in my opinion to this day.

Anyways, she's always hanging out with a big tittied blonde named Jennifer who loves to whip them out while working on a nice sloppy CBJ for a steal of a price.

I was looking for something similar so then I ran into Nina with the glasses. She's usually wearing glasses and stands on Cicero by the Shell gas station. She nothing special in the face, some acne, but let her take her jacket off and she'll suprise you with a huge set of all natural tits and a throat that is eager to please. I've got her digits if anyone has a trade. Looking for a safe car date or incall in the area.

The thrill of the SW game is great once in a while, but I always prefer to play it safe and have a regular to spend some time with.

Powerman2
01-17-19, 01:42
Anyone have any experiences with a HSW named Gloria? I hear from a fellow monger that she frequents the Belmont and Pulaski area late at night. I would like to hook up with her. Feel free to PM me with any contact info.

Roscoe23
01-17-19, 18:03
Was out last night and was surprised to see some action out, although I didn't partake. Talked to Jackie HSW, older nice but was kind of upset I didn't let her in car. East on 47th just passed CVS. Met Candie HSW across from storage place, just not feeling it. Also talked to Chrissy on Cicero by the shell young white real bad achne, not very appealing, also saw this rail thin homely looking one same place but was real scary. Getting ready to leave and ran in to Jackie, real tempted but she looked pretty out of it.

Has anyone been able to contact jacktree, his box is still full. Earlier I did see a nice looking tall, thin one around Cicero but couldn't get to talk to her. Wondering if it may have been Gabbie?

Slugga P
01-18-19, 08:14
Was out last night and was surprised to see some action out, although I didn't partake. Talked to Jackie HSW, older nice but was kind of upset I didn't let her in car. East on 47th just passed CVS. Met Candie HSW across from storage place, just not feeling it. Also talked to Chrissy on Cicero by the shell young white real bad achne, not very appealing, also saw this rail thin homely looking one same place but was real scary. Getting ready to leave and ran in to Jackie, real tempted but she looked pretty out of it.

Has anyone been able to contact jacktree, his box is still full. Earlier I did see a nice looking tall, thin one around Cicero but couldn't get to talk to her. Wondering if it may have been Gabbie?Is this her. Used to be by pulaski? Tig ol bitties.

MmidHurst
01-19-19, 09:05
Was thinking of taking advantage of the cover of snow today. How do my fellow mongers usually do during the day? These girls out there? I usually hit the stroll at night but figured this would be a good opportunity to park somewhere quiet and enjoy.

Roscoe23
01-19-19, 20:13
Is this her. Used to be by pulaski? Tig ol bitties.Yea that could be her a little dolled up. It was cold out and she was bundled. Any thoughts.

Beast42
01-19-19, 21:12
Is this her. Used to be by pulaski? Tig ol bitties.Sorry brother, but that looks like Freddie Mercury in drag.

Homies76
01-21-19, 01:07
Can't get into my last account since it was tied to a long forgotten burner email. Anyways. New account, long time poster.

Just wanted to give some info on Lexi from 47th. Early 20's blonde, blue eyes. Used to have a nice tight body a few years back when I first met her and she was just starting on her habbit. Fast forward to now, she just had a baby, body wrecked hard from drugs. So unfortunate, she's so down to earth and was one of the best looking SW's in my opinion to this day.

Anyways, she's always hanging out with a big tittied blonde named Jennifer who loves to whip them out while working on a nice sloppy CBJ for a steal of a price.

I was looking for something similar so then I ran into Nina with the glasses. She's usually wearing glasses and stands on Cicero by the Shell gas station. She nothing special in the face, some acne, but let her take her jacket off and she'll suprise you with a huge set of all natural tits and a throat that is eager to please. I've got her digits if anyone has a trade. Looking for a safe car date or incall in the area.

The thrill of the SW game is great once in a while, but I always prefer to play it safe and have a regular to spend some time with.Yeah Nina she cool I throat fucked her behind an alley swallowed my load almost choked on it. Saw her two more times has huge boobs and she let me record her once. She definitely can suck a dick not gorgeous but her attitude is cool.

Homies76
01-21-19, 01:12

The thrill of the SW game is great once in a while, but I always prefer to play it safe and have a regular to spend some time with.Lexi I never did a date she was hot not a fan of the cover BJ especially for 50 bucks I did have Jennifer give me head and she was ok nothing special. I saw her and I like she thick but head game is a 6. Lexi has a baby and she's smoking crack and it has her picking her face.

Homies76
01-21-19, 01:14
What & western do you cruise.47th and Western she use to be out there all the time.

KenGreg
01-21-19, 10:56
Yeah Nina she cool I throat fucked her behind an alley swallowed my load almost choked on it. Saw her two more times has huge boobs and she let me record her once. She definitely can suck a dick not gorgeous but her attitude is cool.When and where is the best time to find Nina, I'd like to try and find and experience her.

Jonova1
01-25-19, 08:54
Must be too cold, out at midnight, from North to Irv. No one. Just LEO.

HappyHunter7
01-25-19, 16:44
Dreamt of Nicole at Cic and Bel. Twenties latina. Small girl with a thick ass and fairly attractive in the face. . 30 CBJ. Then Angie, twenties very petite italian girl with a great head game. 30 CBJ same area. Got digits for both.

MmidHurst
01-25-19, 18:39
Dreamt of Nicole at Cic and Bel. Twenties latina. Small girl with a thick ass and fairly attractive in the face. . 30 CBJ. Then Angie, twenties very petite italian girl with a great head game. 30 CBJ same area. Got digits for both.Clear you inbox to trade some numbers.

PeterWanger69
01-25-19, 18:54
Dreamt of Nicole at Cic and Bel. Twenties latina. Small girl with a thick ass and fairly attractive in the face. . 30 CBJ. Then Angie, twenties very petite italian girl with a great head game. 30 CBJ same area. Got digits for both.Tried sending you a PM, please clear your inbox.

HappyHunter7
01-27-19, 16:34
Sorry, cleared some room in the inbox.

Homies76
01-28-19, 01:31
Was coming home and took a drive no one was out then by the BP I see a 23 year old blonde tall small ass but huge boobs. She white shirt blonde hair with great blue eyes. Said she New in town damage was 40 BBBJ CiM. Great attitude and gave her a 10 tip. Could deepthroat but also nice slow sucking and sucked my balls so good. The best part is when I nutted I'm her mouth. I cummed and she spit it out. Then I still had a a bunch of cum on the tip and she literally sucked it clean. I got her number and info willing to trade only. I'm not sharing only trading! Head game was a 7.

Irocz
02-02-19, 06:25
47th, 5th, pulaski and cic / belmont DEAD.

Fuck Chicago and that hit or miss vullshit.

AndyFrain
02-02-19, 15:52
47th, 5th, pulaski and cic / belmont DEAD.

Fuck Chicago and that hit or miss vullshit.Be careful mongers. Superbowl sting.

Chik Fil A
02-04-19, 01:58
Picked up a HSW this past summer with a decent body but an amazing ass. I cannot stress how fat it was. Looked 30 maybe younger maybe drug use? Amazing mouth CBJ, out of this world cowgirl / doggy. Mentioned being from up north, never saw her around again. I've been dreaming about that ass for months. Not new to the hobby, created an account in hopes that maybe one of you were lucky enough to try her as well and have any info?

She was wearing a red jumpsuit that night.

Probably puerto rican.

Short like 5'5.

Chik Fil A
02-04-19, 02:12
Picked up a HSW this past summer with a decent body but an amazing ass. I cannot stress how fat it was. Looked 30 maybe younger maybe drug use? Amazing mouth CBJ, out of this world cowgirl / doggy. Mentioned being from up north, never saw her around again. I've been dreaming about that ass for months. Not new to the hobby, created an account in hopes that maybe one of you were lucky enough to try her as well and have any info?

She was wearing a red jumpsuit that night.

Probably puerto rican.

Short like 5'5.

StanleyStankas
02-04-19, 09:55
Be careful mongers. Superbowl sting.Election time. If I was a betting man given the players in the game once she is elected. Look for big trouble in that arena.

Homies76
02-04-19, 11:28
23 year old blonde cute good head she has been walking on 5th blue eyes blond hair great set of tits. I have her number.

Slugga P
02-04-19, 11:36
Has anyone seen her around lately. Great times.

BitterRoot56
02-04-19, 14:27
Election time. If I was a betting man given the players in the game once she is elected. Look for big trouble in that arena.If you are talking about who I think your talking about. You are absolutely right. Big trouble ahead indeed.

FaceGlazer2018
02-04-19, 14:39
Anyone give Crystal another go around since she's been back on the street? I've seen her out the last few times but chose not to pick her up. She was really wigged out a few months ago. Before that, she was one of the most reliable BBBJ's around.

StanleyStankas
02-04-19, 18:54
If you are talking about who I think your talking about. You are absolutely right. Big trouble ahead indeed.I think I was flagged on this when I actually mentioned her here. Not derogatorily, however since it was her actual name or maybe I described her. Well anyway there are two "she's" in the game and either one IMHO the locals are in for major trouble. If vegas took odds on this, they probably do if I looked up and down the strip, I would definitely go with the "she's" in the hunt. It's going to be close between those two "she"s though, however I will be honest when the results come out I'll tell our group here if I was correct! That said I am so so glad I sold my prop down there and got out. Close enough to still enjoy the big city, however no they do not get one cent from me any longer in regards to real estate tax, wheel tax or even plastic bag or water bottle tax!

StanleyStankas
02-04-19, 18:56
Has anyone seen her around lately. Great times.She looks good! I am in.

ChiTownGuy76
02-04-19, 23:29
Has anyone seen her around lately. Great times.Is that jasmine?

Slugga P
02-05-19, 09:12
Is that jasmine?No way, Jasmine is a stuck up skank. She thinks she's too good to date when she is just a shriveled up, old latin dopehead. With hideous scars on her arm. Not nearly as attractive as Angelina, which is who that is.

ChiTownGuy76
02-05-19, 14:16
No way, Jasmine is a stuck up skank. She thinks she's too good to date when she is just a shriveled up, old latin dopehead. With hideous scars on her arm. Not nearly as attractive as Angelina, which is who that is.Slugga, tell me how you really feel! LOL,. Sorry dude haven't been around much in the past year. My six sense is way off. Life is keeping me too busy to stroll. And every time I get a few minutes its dry out there. I miss the late 90's and early 00's.

BitterRoot56
02-05-19, 15:02
Slugga, tell me how you really feel! LOL,. Sorry dude haven't been around much in the past year. My six sense is way off. Life is keeping me too busy to stroll. And every time I get a few minutes its dry out there. I miss the late 90's and early 00's.You and me both, brother. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Lots of good talent back then. Now days it's very dry and barren out there.

Hockey Guy
02-06-19, 11:06
Anyone give Crystal another go around since she's been back on the street? I've seen her out the last few times but chose not to pick her up. She was really wigged out a few months ago. Before that, she was one of the most reliable BBBJ's around.I have been thru the area and have not seen here out. I agree she used to be one of the most reliable BBBJ's around. If I see her out and she is leaning over or staggering I stay away. I have done like you where I am seen her bit something just seemed off to me.

Dron324
02-06-19, 18:41
Got two white girls in their 20's NW suburbs took me awhile to build up to bank but was so worth it message me if interested and if you have some to share $$.

Explorer8
02-07-19, 20:16
Has anyone seen her around lately. Great times.Hey I would be game for her. Send me the info please!

FaceGlazer2018
02-07-19, 22:51
I have been thru the area and have not seen here out. I agree she used to be one of the most reliable BBBJ's around. If I see her out and she is leaning over or staggering I stay away. I have done like you where I am seen her bit something just seemed off to me.If you try her out let me know. Going to go glaze my go to Andrea tonight.

Adelita
02-08-19, 18:47
Pissed I can't upload these videos.

Slugga P
02-08-19, 20:35
Pissed I can't upload these videos.Who is it with?

DWill
02-09-19, 00:59
Last weeks been a tough week for me personally so stress was building and so was the anxiety so I needed some release. Slow and steady. I should probably post this in Melrose and will do so but figure it's appropriate here as well. I know many of us still believe Mannheim is dried up and there are a shit load of stings which is true but one of my favorites was out and about in the strip mall by the gym. I have her number but her phone is broke so unless you willing to call and of course is one of the seniors I trust here no need to ask for it. Scooped her hit my favorite spot well hidden in the Melrose park area. BBBJ and CFS she was "happy" to see me as she believes almost anything I tell her and she thinks she's the only SW I've ever dealt with. White, loss some baby fat, possibly due to a habit but no signs of habit currently exist visually but she is honest and says she does oxy and other things. Talks a lot but the pussy is tight and the head game is 8. The weight loss has her down to a really nice body now where as before she was a little chubby. Cute maybe a 7 or 8 on SW scale. What's even more screwed up is she knows my name but I can't for the life of me remember hers. Trusted guys I have her number and willing to give it away no need to trade unless you want to be generous.

DWill.

Irocz
02-09-19, 03:07
Pissed I can't upload these videos.Xvideos then share the link.

Teto1977
02-10-19, 20:29
She looks like a girl I saw this week on pulaski between grand and north ave. Did ask her if she needed a ride because it was the first time I saw her and wanted to make sure it wasnt LEO since it was the first time I saw her

Has anyone seen her around lately. Great times..

Adelita
02-10-19, 22:42
Xvideos then share the link.It's a video I made myself with a SW.

George Stark
02-11-19, 01:16
We'd all love to see it.

I know you can upload to pornhub.com, 2 of the customers of one of the girls I've seen has done that.

It's a video I made myself with a SW.

Homies76
02-11-19, 13:22
Saw Carol on 5th cute scoop her head game was 50 Cute blue eyes 23 also saw a young hispanic 25 maybe supe cute desperate for cash. I was late to work but looked young and cute. Had a tattoo on her neck. Long hair petite.

Da Doc
02-12-19, 08:07
Saw Carol on 5th cute scoop her head game was 50 Cute blue eyes 23 also saw a young hispanic 25 maybe supe cute desperate for cash. I was late to work but looked young and cute. Had a tattoo on her neck. Long hair petite.Homies,

With the numerous girls numbers that you have would you be willing to give a few out? Or are you still looking for trades only?

Doc.

Slugga P
02-12-19, 15:37
She looks like a girl I saw this week on pulaski between grand and north ave. Did ask her if she needed a ride because it was the first time I saw her and wanted to make sure it wasn't LEO since it was the first time I saw her.That's Angelina.

Homies76
02-13-19, 11:33
Homies,

With the numerous girls numbers that you have would you be willing to give a few out? Or are you still looking for trades only?

Doc.Yes only trade.

FatDaddyQuan
02-13-19, 11:33
That's Angelina.Coniving piece of $h!t f#ck! And w#or3 also. Don't let her looks fool you.

AndyFrain
02-13-19, 14:24
Coniving piece of $h!t f#ck! And w#or3 also. Don't let her looks fool you.That's Bonnie / Bunny.

Slugga P
02-18-19, 21:50
That's Bonnie / Bunny.Inbox is empty now.

DWill
02-19-19, 21:55
This will be a long post but if you read it you will understand why.

I had one helluva dream the other day. Do we still say dream? Well anyways. I was heading home from work and my travels always take me down Mannheim. I have reported on here about Lisa many of you know and Ginger. Well on this particular evening all the common SWs were out. I only mess with Ginger and Lisa if anyone. But I saw the Mexican chick everyone knows, I saw the young black thick chick that I'm still wondering if she is hustling or not and I see the much talked about black Pocahontas. Now many of you know I have mentioned Pocahontas because Lisa and ginger have warned and told me she's crazy. They have warned me to stay away from her. Well today I see Lisa and guess who she is with, Pocahantas. Now I've never met Pocahontas so I try to get Lisa attention without bringing on any other attention including Pocahontas. After much trial I got tired of the hide and seek game and rode right up to them both as they were walking the lot.

I offer Lisa a ride hoping to separate the two but Pocahontas says, "can you get me out of the cold too". Well I look at Lisa and Lisa gives me the, its ok look. Pocahontas hops in the backseat and off we go. I look back and ask her where would she like me to drop her off. She responds "I'm with her, going wherever she is going". I look at Lisa confused thinking we would drop her off and get to our spot for a quick BBBJ. Lisa then says it will be ok she will be quiet and sit in the back. At this point I'm feeling a little awkward because basically Lisa is trying to convince to let her give me a BBBJ with the so called "crazy chick" Pocahontas in the back seat. Pocahontas then says "I like to watch and I promise I won't disturb". So I say what the hell. Could be much worse things then having a black, cute, spinner type in my backseat watching her friend give me a BBBJ. We get to our spot and Lisa immediately goes down. Her BBBJ is good and for after work before heading home it gets the job done. As Lisa is doing her job I look in the backseat at Pocahontas. She looks at me and says "do you want to see something" I say HELL YEA!!

She starts unbuttoning her pants pulls them down to knee level and raises her shirt above her small A cups. I start to rub and massage her clit. As I'm massaging her clit she starts to arch her back. I quickly realize that she is enjoying this shit. So I go further and fully rub down it all until she gets really really wet right in my hand. I did think for a slight minute like dammit she came on my leather seats, but I quickly dismissed such thoughts and continued the teasing. At this point Lisa is still working hard and haven't looked up once. I then pull Pocahontas closer to me and whisper to her for her to help her friend out. She leans over my chest from the backseat and starts pushing Lisa head down further and further. She reaches down and gives the men some attention all while working Lisa's head. I reach behind her and start to FIP Pocahontas who is really wet and starts enjoying the FIP way more than expected. She then leans further over me pulls Lisa up for air and starts giving me a BBBJ. At this point I'm not sure what I did to deserve a double BBBJ right now but holy shit I'm happy I stopped for them. I don't know if it was the excitement or the unbelievable nature of the events all happening as they were but Lisa was going at it for a good 15 mins, Pocahontas hops in like they are playing tag double Dutch with a jump rope and I couldn't last 3 minutes in this girls mouth.

While Pocahontas is doing her deed Lisa is giving me this look like as to say "are you ok with this". I guess the smile on my face didn't say YES quite enough so I shook my head and gently grabbed her head and lead her back to the promise land. As I said 3 minutes later and we reach maximum carnage.

Everyone cleans up and I drive them back to the Max. It is by far the best Car experience I have ever had. Considering how it all just naturally happened, and get this. The damage was. 40 to Lisa. Nothing else mentioned. Who said there is no fun to be found on Mannheim.

Wow what an evening. Or I meant dream!

Dwill.

Slugga P
02-20-19, 07:22

I had one helluva dream the other day. Do we still say dream? Well anyways. I was heading home from work and my travels always take me down Mannheim. I have reported on here about Lisa many of you know and Ginger. Well on this particular evening all the common SWs were out. I only mess with Ginger and Lisa if anyone. But I saw the Mexican chick everyone knows, I saw the young black thick chick that I'm still wondering if she is hustling or not and I see the much talked about black Pocahontas. Now many of you know I have mentioned Pocahontas because Lisa and ginger have warned and told me she's crazy. They have warned me to stay away from her. Well today I see Lisa and guess who she is with, Pocahantas. Now I've never met Pocahontas so I try to get Lisa attention without bringing on any other attention including Pocahontas. After much trial I got tired of the hide and seek game and rode right up to them both as they were walking the lot.

I offer Lisa a ride hoping to separate the two but Pocahontas says, "can you get me out of the cold too". Well I look at Lisa and Lisa gives me the, its ok look. Pocahontas hops in the backseat and off we go. I look back and ask her where would she like me to drop her off. She responds "I'm with her, going wherever she is going". I look at Lisa confused thinking we would drop her off and get to our spot for a quick BBBJ. Lisa then says it will be ok she will be quiet and sit in the back. At this point I'm feeling a little awkward because basically Lisa is trying to convince to let her give me a BBBJ with the so called "crazy chick" Pocahontas in the back seat. Pocahontas then says "I like to watch and I promise I won't disturb". So I say what the hell. Could be much worse things then having a black, cute, spinner type in my backseat watching her friend give me a BBBJ. We get to our spot and Lisa immediately goes down..What is the Max?

StanleyStankas
02-20-19, 10:38
What is the Max?It's a reference to a store on that side of heim in that largest strip center, slugga. Why I can't think of the actual store is beyond me. Need my 2nd cup of coffee, however yea it's a store reference I believe. There is a state place that is closed on mondays to get your bearings in order. Same side of street near end of that mall.

Hockey Guy
02-20-19, 10:40
It's a reference to a store on that side of heim in that largest strip center, slugga. Why I can't think of the actual store is beyond me. Need my 2nd cup of coffee, however yea it's a store reference I believe. There is a state place that is closed on mondays to get your bearings in order. Same side of street near end of that mall.The answer you are all looking for is TJMaxx.

StanleyStankas
02-20-19, 11:26
The answer you are all looking for is TJMaxx.Hockey. I knew it was a clothing store, however it's still early for my old retired a* I don't know the street obviously as well as the ladies, however I believe I can get away with a few things earlier in the day like up to say noon or later. The business owner guy I mentioned is cool, however he is not around that early usually and even if so I could always fake it as I am over there a lot. Generally if he is busy he just lets me sit and either fuss over my junky little pickup or eat and talk on the phone. I doubt he would even come over if I had company.

Asps3
02-20-19, 14:02
Hey dwill I'm familiar with the mannheim stroll but not Ginger. Is she the short curly haired one that walks with a limp? Usually walking early morning? If so I've never picked her up cause I saw her up close one and her skin looked crazy. Just wanted to know if she was decent since it's skin pickings out there lately. I have seen Lisa in the past and she a was walking usual area 4 p yesterday.

Mannheim
02-20-19, 17:07
Who said there is no fun to be found on Mannheim.
I certainly did not. In the clubs or on the streets, there's no better strip in Chicagoland. And I've spent a lot of time in the city going back 20+ years.

Once dreamt I took 3 bullet holes to my trunk on CiC & 5th years ago. Funny thing was, I'm almost positive it was a pissed off neighbor who didn't like us having a date in front of his home so he purposefully made swiss cheese of my rear quarter panel. Another dream, I was on Jackson about pulling up towards Kenton when the van in front of me stops and starts spraying bullets at 2 ladies and a man. Instantly threw it in reverse and even swiped a mirror off a parked car in the process.

Moral of the story, sure you have to dodge a few cops in the burbs, but it's easier than dodging bullets.

DWill
02-20-19, 19:01
Hey dwill I'm familiar with the mannheim stroll but not Ginger. Is she the short curly haired one that walks with a limp? Usually walking early morning? If so I've never picked her up cause I saw her up close one and her skin looked crazy. Just wanted to know if she was decent since it's skin pickings out there lately. I have seen Lisa in the past and she a was walking usual area 4 p yesterday.She's the girl that usually standing by the Dunkin' Donuts with a cardboard sign. But her and her loser boyfriend actually rent in the two story up the street. She's gained some weight and always wears like really big clothes so she's not as big as thshe clothes would indicate. But I remember her from years ago when she first came out when she had a banging body to her and was just homeless not trying to play homeless like they are now.

Dwill.

FaceGlazer2018
02-23-19, 18:06
Anyone see any new talent walking? Getting the urge to take a spin tonight or tomorrow.

Irocz
02-28-19, 01:05

I offer Lisa a ride hoping to separate the two but Pocahontas says, "can you get me out of the cold too". Well I look at Lisa and Lisa gives me the, its ok look. Pocahontas hops in the backseat and off we go. I look back and ask her where would she like me to drop her off. She responds "I'm with her, going wherever she is going". I look at Lisa confused thinking we would drop her off and get to our spot for a quick BBBJ. Lisa then says it will be ok she will be quiet and sit in the back. At this point I'm feeling a little awkward because basically Lisa is trying to convince to let her give me a BBBJ with the so called "crazy chick" Pocahontas in the back seat. Pocahontas then says "I like to watch and I promise I won't disturb". So I say what the hell. Could be much worse things then having a black, cute, spinner type in my backseat watching her friend give me a BBBJ. We get to our spot and Lisa immediately goes down. Her BBBJ is good and for after work before heading home it gets the job done. As Lisa is doing her job I look in the backseat at Pocahontas. She looks at me and says "do you want to see something" I say HELL YEA!!

She starts unbuttoning her pants pulls them down to knee level and raises her shirt above her small A cups. I start to rub and massage her clit. As I'm massaging her clit she starts to arch her back. I quickly realize that she is enjoying this shit. So I go further and fully rub down it all until she gets really really wet right in my hand. I did think for a slight minute like dammit she came on my leather seats, but I quickly dismissed such thoughts and continued the teasing. At this point Lisa is still working hard and haven't looked up once. I then pull Pocahontas closer to me and whisper to her for her to help her friend out. She leans over my chest from the backseat and starts pushing Lisa head down further and further. She reaches down and gives the men some attention all while working Lisa's head. I reach behind her and start to FIP Pocahontas who is really wet and starts enjoying the FIP way more than expected. She then leans further over me pulls Lisa up for air and starts giving me a BBBJ. At this point I'm not sure what I did to deserve a double BBBJ right now but holy shit I'm happy I stopped for them. I don't know if it was the excitement or the unbelievable nature of the events all happening as they were but Lisa was going at it for a good 15 mins, Pocahontas hops in like they are playing tag double Dutch with a jump rope and I couldn't last 3 minutes in this girls mouth.

While Pocahontas is doing her deed Lisa is giving me this look like as to say "are you ok with this". I guess the smile on my face didn't say YES quite enough so I shook my head and gently grabbed her head and lead her back to the promise land. As I said 3 minutes later and we reach maximum carnage.

Everyone cleans up and I drive them back to the Max. It is by far the best Car experience I have ever had. Considering how it all just naturally happened, and get this. The damage was. 40 to Lisa. Nothing else mentioned. Who said there is no fun to be found on Mannheim.

Wow what an evening. Or I meant dream!

Dwill.Lucky dog! LOL my coworkers had been telling me about a BSW hanging by the shell and speedway, the way they describe her sounds hot! But I've never seen her. Not sure if is the same girl you dreamed about.

JesusLovesMe
02-28-19, 01:49
Anyone ever see a girl at the McCormick Blvd and Touhy intersection in Lincolnshire walking with a sign asking for money. She's cute and I was wondering what her story was. I'm going to talk to her next time I see her.

Ron M
02-28-19, 02:09
Anyone ever see a girl at the McCormick Blvd and Touhy intersection in Lincolnshire walking with a sign asking for money. She's cute and I was wondering what her story was. I'm going to talk to her next time I see her.I've seen her. She does look decent.

I've seen a guy asking for money on the other side of this corner. Not sure if they're together. If you do ask this girl if she plays to pay be careful.

Truthfu11
02-28-19, 07:42
Anyone ever see a girl at the McCormick Blvd and Touhy intersection in Lincolnshire walking with a sign asking for money. She's cute and I was wondering what her story was. I'm going to talk to her next time I see her.Her boyfriend / partner is usually working one of the other sides of the street looking for money too. There appears to be a community of homeless under the bridge on the North Branch of the Chicago river between Howard and Touhy.

StanleyStankas
02-28-19, 09:55
Anyone ever see a girl at the McCormick Blvd and Touhy intersection in Lincolnshire walking with a sign asking for money. She's cute and I was wondering what her story was. I'm going to talk to her next time I see her.Big time panhandler intersection as I used to drive up and down touhy back in the day when I was driving those big blue buses. I never understood what the deal was over there as once one gets out of the city one usually doesn't see that activity except on a rare occasion when the local le has not moved them along yet. Imo- a girl that looks good there is not alone. Even in the city you will notice if it's a girl that is not completely zoned out and looks it she is working with a guy that is close by. Sting? Hardly. A setup for a guy to approach one as well or take down your plate number? Possibly so I agree with the other posts to move cautiously. Also yea technically that is lincolnwood. Once the street gets better from potholes and cracks you are out of the city. So like just after that mickey d's on the northside of touhy you are getting into a little burb there. Good luck.

StanleyStankas
02-28-19, 10:07
Lucky dog! LOL my coworkers had been telling me about a BSW hanging by the shell and speedway, the way they describe her sounds hot! But I've never seen her. Not sure if is the same girl you dreamed about.Over there, gents. Uncle county will literally fall out of the sky right around there as well as at that thorntons. I think that one little cruiser just goes up and down all day and that is his territory. I always see the same style cruiser always clean in the worst weather either going up and down heim or through the strip center malls. Another little trick, as mentioned in a previous post, is that he will sit between two way traffic in the center and just straddle for awhile. That said I am due for a spin through with my junky little pickup truck. Now my interest is peaked and I must see pocho!

JesusLovesMe
02-28-19, 23:42
Thanks Ron and you're right, it's Lincolnwood. Right on the border.

I've seen her. She does look decent.

I've seen a guy asking for money on the other side of this corner. Not sure if they're together. If you do ask this girl if she plays to pay be careful.

Irocz
02-28-19, 23:48
Over there, gents. Uncle county will literally fall out of the sky right around there as well as at that thorntons. I think that one little cruiser just goes up and down all day and that is his territory. I always see the same style cruiser always clean in the worst weather either going up and down heim or through the strip center malls. Another little trick, as mentioned in a previous post, is that he will sit between two way traffic in the center and just straddle for awhile. That said I am due for a spin through with my junky little pickup truck. Now my interest is peaked and I must see pocho!I was standing at the speedway and saw 2 wse one not so good looking by the shell but the other one looked great.

StanleyStankas
03-01-19, 11:30
I was standing at the speedway and saw 2 wse one not so good looking by the shell but the other one looked great.Yep that speedway was put in to compete with shell and thornton's recently. I noticed yesterday that they have a little section outdoors to sit down and have your coffee. Uncle just tools up and down heim in his pretty washed cruiser. I am a shell man myself, however I will be stopping by for some speedway coffee once this crazy weather breaks shortly.

Dragal73
03-02-19, 03:13
Hi coming to Chicago from po-dunk Dayton Ohio next week.

Would love to know what areas to stroll, for SW. Or if any one can give any recommendations I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm an Ohio Senior. Please PM me I check it regularly!

Thanks in advance for any help.

As always stay safe and watch your six!!

Kyoung2
03-05-19, 16:59
I was Sheryls regular back in 2012 but she suddenly changed her number. Anyone know a way of reaching her? Please PM me.

Mannheim
03-08-19, 10:15
I was Sheryls regular back in 2012 but she suddenly changed her number. Anyone know a way of reaching her? Please PM me.You really want to know what she looks like or what's she contracted after hanging around for 7 years on 5th & Kostner?

CrownTiger
03-08-19, 21:30
Lucky dog! LOL my coworkers had been telling me about a BSW hanging by the shell and speedway, the way they describe her sounds hot! But I've never seen her. Not sure if is the same girl you dreamed about.That is what it is like to Enter the mouth of the Dragon.

CrownTiger
03-09-19, 01:27
40 yr old Shana.

Evidently shaved mohawk. Mildly skinny with moderate thick butt found waiting and picked up By Tiger. Gave the recovery / rehab story and mother of 3 including grownups my age. Quoted 5. For blow and I said only if you can make me blow. She said donations if not upfront she is running I said RUN then. And out she went with attitude. Hell I don't give cash up front for an expensive blow. Black pants, varsity like coat blk and white and matching hack hat.

FaceGlazer2018
03-09-19, 13:26
Was out last night as well. Looking for round 2 for the day. Saw a provider in tinley earlier. Found my regular andrea. BBBJ with a decent cof finish. Got a couple short good clips on vid as well.

ZckBrc
03-09-19, 15:05
Northside was dead, far Northside and near the strip club. Cicero from Belmont to Augusta was dead. Cicero and Belmont seems like it doesn't even exist as a spot anymore.

I usually don't stroll down 5th or 47th but I was interested to see what was up last night. 5th had 1 WSW, blonde, skinny, looked like your everyday SW. I passed because as others have noted, that area looks so bad that it almost looks like a cartoon. You know? Like it was made for a place in a comic book where bad things happen, like lots of crime or where hell literally exists on Earth. That place leaves its mark on you when you leave it, like a "what the fuck did I just witness" kind of mark.

I hit 47th a little later and I saw 3 SW out. 1 BSW in leggings and brown boots, looked a little older and rounder for my liking, maybe in her late 40's or early 50's?. 1 WSW wearing a hat and those kind of multicolored PJ pants. Pass, I couldn't even see her face. Maybe in her late 20's or mid 30's.

Finally, I saw her a really nice looking WSW. Milfy long, straight, Dishwater Blonde hair, maybe down to her waist. She was wearing these really out of date glasses. She was wearing a brown coat, blue jeans, and a white scarf. She was pretty cute and had a nice mifly body on her and not the usual SW look. I tried to swing by and pick up but she was gone before I could get her and she did not resurface. This was around 3-5 am. Anyone know anything? This is not the blonde Crystal from a few years back who was a blonde that looked TGTBT but always upselled, rushed, and provided mediocre service.

I looked to see if Pixxxie Bee was in the area but nothing. Has anyone seen her lately?

FaceGlazer2018
03-09-19, 15:38
Was out last night as well. Looking for round 2 for the day. Saw a provider in tinley earlier. Found my regular andrea. BBBJ with a decent cof finish. Got a couple short good clips on vid as well.Starting my own PH account as same handle on here. Therefore I won't get called out as much by girls telling me guys on this forum have ousted me LOL.

AlreadeGone
03-11-19, 03:40
White ***** with short blonde hair named carol kinda thick. Don't trust her. Tried to charge 40 for BJ. I'm sure she regrets fucking me over.

There was also a Hispanic looking girl with a backpack and shades on? Anyone got info on her? My senses say she's a rip-off as well. I'm pretty good at telling now just by how they look. I knew carol would be on bs but still needed that nut off.

Onit2018
03-11-19, 12:13
So I don't have car and haven't for a while so obviously I'm limited to ordering on line or making calls. Most SWs don't keep the same phone for very long so yeah. This past Saturday, I had some business to attend to in the West Burbs. I live in the city, so I hop on Cta and end up on the Blue Line. I'm really close to getting a new car so I'm excited to get back in the hobby. Until then I can on daydream about. Unless.

Who hops on the Blue Line on the West Side? None other than good old Angelina. Right around Western. I looked, looked away and then did a double take. Hesitated for a moment and then went to ask her for her number but of course she doesn't have a phone. Her response?

What are you doing right now?

It's like 6 in the morning on a Saturday so the only folks on the train were the ones who slept there.

Long story short. $10 Bbjcim. She finished right as we pulled up to Cic.

Slugga P
03-12-19, 08:58
White ***** with short blonde hair named carol kinda thick. Don't trust her. Tried to charge 40 for BJ. I'm sure she regrets fucking me over.

There was also a Hispanic looking girl with a backpack and shades on? Anyone got info on her? My senses say she's a rip-off as well. I'm pretty good at telling now just by how they look. I knew carol would be on bs but still needed that nut off.I saw her out Fri. Night for the first time. Gave her a square. Is she any good though?

AlreadeGone
03-12-19, 18:36
I saw her out Fri. Night for the first time. Gave her a square. Is she any good though?I clearly said she's a ripoff.

Slugga P
03-12-19, 20:46
I clearly said she's a ripoff.You just said she tried to charge. 4 for BJ but you never specified what went down. And that Latina chick you saw sounds like Angelina. The Latin blue line BJ w#or3.

Dexter69
03-15-19, 17:57
Cicero seems to be pretty dry lately, but I've encountered Nicole out pretty frequently around Wellington usually around 10 pm. I've picked her up twice. Decent LSW, late 20's early 30's, but nice body and a really cute face. Both times opted for a CBJ for $30. Nothing spectacular, she likes to rush but she lets me grab on to her thick little ass so that's cool. Got her digits this last time, hoping I can take her to a hotel to give that body a proper smash.

I've also encountered a BSW named KiKi? Around the same area. BSW are usually not my cup of tea but she is cute and on the younger side. On top of that. The ass on this girl. Oh my god. She look like she straight out of a rap music video. Have also picked her up twice in the last couple of months. $30 for CBJ plus a $10 tip each time for pulling her pants all the way down so I can grab on to the big ol' ass she carrying around. Sadly haven't gotten digits from her.

AlreadeGone
03-16-19, 06:03
You just said she tried to charge. 4 for BJ but you never specified what went down. And that Latina chick you saw sounds like Angelina. The Latin blue line BJ w#or3.I guess bro. She didn't finish the job so I came up on her. Nuff said.

Dexter69
03-18-19, 01:41
Anybody familiar with Yvonne also known as Eva. She was a well know SW on Devon Ave a few years back. Ended up becoming one of my all time favorites. Greek girl with another sister named Vula. Both addicted to the H but man could Eva give some head. She used to stay around Devon and Washtenaw but her phone went dead a long time ago and haven't been able to contact her since. If anybody happens to have her current digits, hit up my DM I'll make it worth your while.

Layne123
03-19-19, 16:32
How accurate is this info (found online)?
Any locations in northern burbs?

North Side
Howard Street near the Red Line el station
Morse Street from Sheridan to Ashland
Sheridan from Foster to Montrose
Broadway the entire stretch from Devon to downtown
Wilson Ave, Lawrence and Leland from Sheridan to Clark
Diversey near Lathrop Homes Public Housing
Clybourn from Damen to Division
Armitage from Pulaski to Damen
North Avenue from Kingsbury to Humboldt Park

West Side
Madison Avenue from Cicero to Ashland
Roosevelt from Cicero to Western
Cicero from Belmont to 47th

South Side
119th from Michigan to Halsted
103rd from Michigan to Halsted
Cottage Grove from 87th to 95th
Exchange from 75th to 79th
63rd from Ashland to Western
63rd from State to Cottage Grove
51st from Halsted to Ashland
47th from Pulaski to Damen
Prairie and Indiana from 47th to 63rd
39th/Pershing between State and Cottage Grove

Suburban Areas
Mannheim Road from Grand to Lake Street
Harvey on 159th Street
Chicago Avenue and other streets in Chicago Heights
Calumet City near or on State Line Road
Thanks.

Fit312
03-19-19, 19:52

Thanks.I gave up street prostitutes a long time ago, but 119th & Michigan is a very dangerous area with transsexual hookers who get arrested all the time. I happen to know a crazy old hippie who lives over there with a black hoarder lady from Altgeld Gardens, not sure if they are squatting or not.

I'm not really up on the action since I rise early and am downtown, but I would think that most of the North Side activity would be in Rogers Park around Morse & Clark based on past complaints. I don't think that there's as much street action in Uptown anymore aside from gay hustlers at Starbucks, but I could be wrong.

Tela1980
03-19-19, 21:53

Thanks.West Side.

Madison Avenue from Cicero to Ashland.

Roosevelt from Cicero to Western.

Good luck getting out of the West Side safely. Be careful over there Layne.

Mannheim
03-20-19, 00:01

Thanks.North Chicago and Waukegan you find a few walkers. I heard Sheridan was a great place in the 80's and 90's. Now you have to dig a little deeper. MLK drive, greenbay rd, 10th street, Jackson, Geneses, Washington and Lewis, Grand Ave, Belvidere Road are all places I've scored. Only consistent stretch is 10th street, but those girls can be extra shady. Usually find a nicer girl on the other mentioned streets, but those strolls are rarely active.

StanleyStankas
03-20-19, 10:56
I gave up street prostitutes a long time ago, but 119th & Michigan is a very dangerous area with transsexual hookers who get arrested all the time. I happen to know a crazy old hippie who lives over there with a black hoarder lady from Altgeld Gardens, not sure if they are squatting or not.

I'm not really up on the action since I rise early and am downtown, but I would think that most of the North Side activity would be in Rogers Park around Morse & Clark based on past complaints. I don't think that there's as much street action in Uptown anymore aside from gay hustlers at Starbucks, but I could be wrong.Uptown or what is now considered boystown is over for straight action. As reported here there is some activity on lawrence from the lake to the adult theater, however of course that is just the northwest side as one goes west. Totally agree in what is now considered boystown was back in the day where I had a lot of luck. Clark, broadway from say diversey up to irving and in the immediate area as I hacked a cab and delivered pizza all along there. White, black, younger latino all could be had for 20 to 30. Had a latino take me up to her little place right on clark for FS at 30 so yes times did change.

ZckBrc
03-20-19, 17:38
On the northwest side, Lawrence from Pulaski to Kedzie. If there is anything walking on the streets near that area then they are probably walking to or from Lawrence. Also, Cicero from Belmont to Division used to have plenty. That stretch isn't dead but slowed down. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come to life soon now that the weather is not terrible.

On the North Side, used to be straight action on Broadway from Argyle to Belmont with lots of t-girls mixed in. If anything is left then it's only the t-girls from what I have seen.

Sheridan from Hollywood to Montrose also had lots of straight action but that has been dead since at least 2015. Lots of the action would end up on Sheridan between Montrose and Lawrence. Used to be some gems. The best was Argyle, I had some of the best looking WSW milfs as late as 2015 on that street. Argyle from Sheridan to Broadway and around that area. But it's all been dead since they did construction and that Whole Foods in Edgewater opened.

Rogers Park, you can still find a few on Clark between Morse and Howard and some of the side streets not too far from Clark around there.

North Chicago, the suburb, on 10th from Jackson to Sheridan, lots of cops and people that want to mug you. In Waukegan, around the downtown theater.

Elgin, mostly dead, but sometimes up and down National Street and State Street.

Rockford, still plenty but nothing good, lots of cops, and lots of people that want to mug you.

Mannheim, so many cops that its not worth it.

The South Side strolls are the most talked about so I won't bother to talk about them again.

Chuck Horris
03-20-19, 17:50
Tuesday night around 1 am seen this tall blonde TGTBT. I was going to pick up went around to take a closer look, but some guy in a white car started talking to her.

I know LEO is doing stings that night. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her or even got a date?

I always see her on her phone. Got a good look at her face looks to clean and good to be real.

Layne123
03-20-19, 20:15
On the northwest side, Lawrence from Pulaski to Kedzie. If there is anything walking on the streets near that area then they are probably walking to or from Lawrence. Also, Cicero from Belmont to Division used to have plenty. That stretch isn't dead but slowed down. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come to life soon now that the weather is not terrible.

On the North Side, used to be straight action on Broadway from Argyle to Belmont with lots of t-girls mixed in. If anything is left then it's only the t-girls from what I have seen.

Sheridan from Hollywood to Montrose also had lots of straight action but that has been dead since at least 2015. Lots of the action would end up on Sheridan between Montrose and Lawrence. Used to be some gems. The best was Argyle, I had some of the best looking WSW milfs as late as 2015 on that street. Argyle from Sheridan to Broadway and around that area. But it's all been dead since they did construction and that Whole Foods in Edgewater opened.

Rogers Park, you can still find a few on Clark between Morse and Howard and some of the side streets not too far from Clark around there.

North Chicago, the suburb, on 10th from Jackson to Sheridan, lots of cops and people that want to mug you. In Waukegan, around the downtown theater.

Elgin, mostly dead, but sometimes up and down National Street and State Street.

Rockford, still plenty but nothing good, lots of cops, and lots of people that want to mug you.

Mannheim, so many cops that its not worth it.

The South Side strolls are the most talked about so I won't bother to talk about them again.Thanks for the detailed info.

StanleyStankas
03-21-19, 10:06
Thanks for the detailed info.Failed to mentioned that as well when I first saw this post. Thanks!

JumpSmoker90
03-21-19, 16:38

Thanks.I can only speak for the suburban and south side areas since those are the areas I've frequented. For the suburban areas, Mannheim, SLR and Harvey have activity. On the south side I know personally that 75th, 119th, 47th and 63rd have activity.

Homies76
03-23-19, 14:21
Been mongering for 17 years all over Chicago. Saw two this week one was Rosie hispanic looking with some luscious lips. Petite about 5 foot 4 and 125 lbs walking down 47th and Cicero. She walk towards my car but due to the fact she looked like an undercover cop. We talked a little and she showed me prove she wasn't LE. She got into my car parked in a safe location. Damage was BBBJ with CIM and very sloppy and wet. Not the best I ever had but she was very good. It was around 9 pm on Thursday. I have this one to trade her name is Melissa she's staying by 5th and Cicero big booty girl 31 years old brown hair. She use to be a non pro but started using dope. She still looks good and is super cool. Aims to please can deepthroat and swallows. Picked her up was coming home and saw her at a gas station on Roosevelt. There was a ton of LE so I had her number and text her. Picked her up went to a great stop. Damage 40 BBBJ and she swallowed. She has a great ass and pull her pants of and had a thong. I love a chick with an ass. She's available so if anyone would like to trade. I have a couple more been mongering for so long and have experience with it.

TroyMcClure
03-24-19, 13:05
So I don't have car and haven't for a while so obviously I'm limited to ordering on line or making calls. Most SWs don't keep the same phone for very long so yeah. This past Saturday, I had some business to attend to in the West Burbs. I live in the city, so I hop on Cta and end up on the Blue Line. I'm really close to getting a new car so I'm excited to get back in the hobby. Until then I can on daydream about. Unless.

Who hops on the Blue Line on the West Side? None other than good old Angelina. Right around Western. I looked, looked away and then did a double take. Hesitated for a moment and then went to ask her for her number but of course she doesn't have a phone. Her response?

What are you doing right now?

It's like 6 in the morning on a Saturday so the only folks on the train were the ones who slept there.

Long story short. $10 Bbjcim. She finished right as we pulled up to Cic.The next time you get the urge to reenact the scene from "Risky Business" you might want to count the cameras on a CTA train car. There are seven and there are no blind spots either. And the platforms are also covered just as much.

ChiTownGuy76
03-24-19, 19:01
Been mongering for 17 years all over Chicago. Saw two this week one was Rosie hispanic looking with some luscious lips. Petite about 5 foot 4 and 125 lbs walking down 47th and Cicero. She walk towards my car but due to the fact she looked like an undercover cop. We talked a little and she showed me prove she wasn't LE. She got into my car parked in a safe location. Damage was BBBJ with CIM and very sloppy and wet. Not the best I ever had but she was very good. It was around 9 pm on Thursday. I have this one to trade her name is Melissa she's staying by 5th and Cicero big booty girl 31 years old brown hair. She use to be a non pro but started using dope. She still looks good and is super cool. Aims to please can deepthroat and swallows. Picked her up was coming home and saw her at a gas station on Roosevelt. There was a ton of LE so I had her number and text her. Picked her up went to a great stop. Damage 40 BBBJ and she swallowed. She has a great ass and pull her pants of and had a thong. I love a chick with an ass. She's available so if anyone would like to trade. I have a couple more been mongering for so long and have experience with it.Does Rosie have a tattoo near her eye brow area?

DominantBerrie
03-26-19, 00:32
Had a great Rendezvous with Midget the other night. She's a tiny gal that usually hangs out around 5th. She's small but my god can she give great top. BBBJ and let me record it. Haven't had a better BBBJ / CBJ yet.

Hockey Guy
03-26-19, 00:38
Well, I was out early Monday morning around 4:00 am and was going south on Cicero from Belmont. I noticed a decent looking girl standing at the corner of Cicero and Oakdale. I turned down there several times and everytime she would look away. I eventually gave up since she would not give me the time of day. I drove around for awhile and saw nothing on North Avenue at all.

So I came back to Cicero going north. The girl at Oakdale was now gone. However, as I go by the stop light at Wellington I noticed what looked like a girl down Wellington just a bit from the corner. So I figured what the heck. I eventually got to a point where I could turn around and head back. As I am getting near Wellington I noticed and unmarked grey Uncle Explorer going north on Cicero and all of a sudden I see him do a you-turn on Cicero to now head south. He was a couple of cars behind me. I told myself I think he saw what I saw. So I will go straight. There was a red car behind me that turned on Wellington and the Uncle turned right behind him and I could see the Uncle was going really slow. So either he was going to talk to the girl or the red car that was behind me was doing something extremely stupid.

Slugga P
03-26-19, 13:13
Had a great Rendezvous with Midget the other night. She's a tiny gal that usually hangs out around 5th. She's small but my god can she give great top. BBBJ and let me record it. Haven't had a better BBBJ / CBJ yet.Yea, she's also the one who goes by 'NotTooTall' on here.

StanleyStankas
03-26-19, 15:01
Well, I was out early Monday morning around 4:00 am and was going south on Cicero from Belmont. I noticed a decent looking girl standing at the corner of Cicero and Oakdale. I turned down there several times and everytime she would look away. I eventually gave up since she would not give me the time of day. I drove around for awhile and saw nothing on North Avenue at all.

So I came back to Cicero going north. The girl at Oakdale was now gone. However, as I go by the stop light at Wellington I noticed what looked like a girl down Wellington just a bit from the corner. So I figured what the heck. I eventually got to a point where I could turn around and head back. As I am getting near Wellington I noticed and unmarked grey Uncle Explorer going north on Cicero and all of a sudden I see him do a you-turn on Cicero to now head south. He was a couple of cars behind me. I told myself I think he saw what I saw. So I will go straight. There was a red car behind me that turned on Wellington and the Uncle turned right behind him and I could see the Uncle was going really slow. So either he was going to talk to the girl or the red car that was behind me was doing something extremely stupid.Glad you rolled out of there without an issue. What I have been doing when I hit the street whether heim or down on 47th I like to have a handy reason why I am down there. I mean for me if I get stopped in the city either up where you mention or down south they immediately know I am way out of the community pool! I'm near the big airport and my junky little pickup as well as my dl has that info. I guess in reality my bs reasons won't standup, however at least I have something to say handy. Late at night it's really tough especially out south because there aren't too many joints that are open really late. I can't say oh I like the shell better on 47th than I do by here! Ha!! Yea almost a buck more a gallon!

TheCode
03-26-19, 17:15
Yea, she's also the one who goes by 'NotTooTall' on here.Anyone can share her digits, I've been ready about this lady and I would love to try her for myself.

Be safe,

TheaCode.

Slugga P
03-27-19, 08:18
I heard yesterday that Victoria around pul / div area was killed and found somewhere in the area. If I'm not mistakes that's the petite Italian, a little acne but kinda cute. Any clue?

Kasjo23
03-27-19, 17:45
Hey guys I'm in Chicago this week and I'm looking for the best places to stroll out here. Where are the best spots?

Irocz
03-28-19, 00:13
Any numbers to share? I want to prowl but rain is screwing me over. I don't think they'll be out there.

Irocz
03-28-19, 02:31
So it turned out to be a successful night!

Saw Alicia by pul and grand, WSW, dark hair, slim. 40 BBBJCIM my god. She was so good, she was clean, discrete and her deepthroating. Reminded me a lot to Sarah (head doctor) from 5th. Will definitely repeat!

PeterWanger69
03-28-19, 08:15

Saw Alicia by pul and grand, WSW, dark hair, slim. 40 BBBJCIM my god. She was so good, she was clean, discrete and her deepthroating. Reminded me a lot to Sarah (head doctor) from 5th. Will definitely repeat!Nice! Did you get her digits?

Slugga P
03-28-19, 10:03

Saw Alicia by pul and grand, WSW, dark hair, slim. 40 BBBJCIM my god. She was so good, she was clean, discrete and her deepthroating. Reminded me a lot to Sarah (head doctor) from 5th. Will definitely repeat!Is this her?

Irocz
03-28-19, 10:06
Nice! Did you get her digits?Yes I did!

Undakova Broda
03-28-19, 11:01
Not a regular poster, but enjoy reading posts from senior members.

Hit the stroll about 8 pm last night. Lots of random 50 activity in the area but not by the gas station so I took a dive.

Picked up an older WSW who was ready to give head for. 20. She stank of smoke and probably would give bareback FS for. 40 but I lost interest the second she got in the car. Dropped her off after initial negotiations. Funny thing is she tried to make me pay for her time wasted. What a comedian.

Did a loop around and picked up a young WSW by the name of Carol. She looked like she had a black eye on the left that was starting to heal. Anyways, her ass was begging for help.

Settled on. 30 for BBBJ despite her wrangling for. 40.

We find a spot, and then she starts making rules soon as she sees green. Says I've got 10 minutes; I'm like what?

Head game was 6/10. Won't let me rub on her ass. Says that's extra charge. I did few the bottom through her tights and it was glorious and soft. Wish I could smack it but her attitude threw me off. As she was getting into the BJ, I put a little pressure on the back of her head for deepthroat effect. She stops me and says that's a no no. Extra charge! At this point? I'm like WTF?

Bust in her mouth, and she pulls out almost immediately, cracks the door open to spit the seed, and hands me some tissue after she done wiping her tongue. I dropped her off at the gas station and five off. Didn't take her digits. Won't repeat.

Anyone with similar experience?

Irocz
03-28-19, 18:57
Is this her?Nope, but I've seen that girl around. I think I had her a couple of years ago.

Dexter69
03-28-19, 23:21
Picked up Jennifer around Pulaski and North this past Sunday around 2 pm. Mid to late 20's WSW. Face 5/10 but skinny with a nice little ass for a white girl. Found a quiet side street and did a quick CBJ for 20 with plenty of roaming allowed. I love it when they unzip their pants without even asking for better access. BBBJ was an option but I'm tryna play it a little safer out here these days. Head game was decent for a Jackson. Dropped her off at her place around Div and Pulaski, she was real chatty the whole way. Took her digits. Says she lives with two roommates but has her own room so FS is an option there. Might repeat.

ChiTownGuy76
03-29-19, 15:14
Picked up Jennifer around Pulaski and North this past Sunday around 2 pm. Mid to late 20's WSW. Face 5/10 but skinny with a nice little ass for a white girl. Found a quiet side street and did a quick CBJ for 20 with plenty of roaming allowed. I love it when they unzip their pants without even asking for better access. BBBJ was an option but I'm tryna play it a little safer out here these days. Head game was decent for a Jackson. Dropped her off at her place around Div and Pulaski, she was real chatty the whole way. Took her digits. Says she lives with two roommates but has her own room so FS is an option there. Might repeat.Do you remember hair color? Wonder if this Jennifer is Jamie's sister.

Hockey Guy
03-30-19, 12:59
I just happened to be going thru the area early this morning. The rain obviously was an issue but it seemed to let up around 4 am and I noticed 3 girls out all on 47th east of Cicero. One girl looked extremely young so that kind of bothered me and I was just way too tired from working all night.

Homies76
03-30-19, 19:14
I have Kathy young 27 big boobs cute face gives a good deepthroat blowjob for 50 with CIM she reliable and fun as well. I'll trade for someone looking for someone tonight if possible.

PeterWanger69
03-30-19, 22:38
I have Kathy young 27 big boobs cute face gives a good deepthroat blowjob for 50 with CIM she reliable and fun as well. I'll trade for someone looking for someone tonight if possible.Sent you a PM.

FaceGlazer2018
03-31-19, 12:34
Decided to take a stroll last night down 47th. Cruised all around the area and wasn't finding anything. Around 1 am I was calling it quits and made one last loop when I found Tabitha. Not the same Tabitha I encountered a few months ago. She was tall, skinny, long dark hair, not hyped out but you could tell she's probably a user. Scooped her up around kilpatrick and 48th. Went to my spot for. 5 BBBJ and cof. She was hesitant about the facial at first hence the extra 10. Anyways, nothing to write home about and didn't even bother asking about taking a video. At least it was someone new. If I saw her again, I'd probably give it another shot only if she let me take the video though.

PeterWanger69
03-31-19, 15:53
I have Kathy young 27 big boobs cute face gives a good deepthroat blowjob for 50 with CIM she reliable and fun as well. I'll trade for someone looking for someone tonight if possible.I think this guy is Homies 2. 0. I sent him one of my girls and he writes back this Kathy doesn't have a phone but he has some other girl named Melissa and asks if I'm interested in her digits. WTF man, didn't you just post that you'll trade Kathy for someone? How the F are you going to trade her when she doesn't have a phone? Then this guy writes me again that he thinks he has seen the girl I gave him already and if I got anybody else. So, I'm supposed to give you yet another girl when you haven't given me anybody back yet? WTF?

NoorUdDanny
03-31-19, 17:09
Can anyone tell me where do I pick some bbbjfs?

Please DM me.

NoorUdDanny
03-31-19, 17:13
Please DM me.

Gmag123
03-31-19, 18:15
OK guys I'm back on the site with a slightly different name. [Deleted by Admin]

Use your regular name.

A2

FaceGlazer2018
03-31-19, 18:50
I think this guy is Homies 2. 0. I sent him one of my girls and he writes back this Kathy doesn't have a phone but he has some other girl named Melissa and asks if I'm interested in her digits. WTF man, didn't you just post that you'll trade Kathy for someone? How the F are you going to trade her when she doesn't have a phone? Then this guy writes me again that he thinks he has seen the girl I gave him already and if I got anybody else. So, I'm supposed to give you yet another girl when you haven't given me anybody back yet? WTF?Just read the way the reports are written. SAME all the way around. Green eyes is HOMIES. Too funny.

AlreadeGone
03-31-19, 19:26
Not a regular poster, but enjoy reading posts from senior members.

Hit the stroll about 8 pm last night. Lots of random 50 activity in the area but not by the gas station so I took a dive.

Picked up an older WSW who was ready to give head for. 20. She stank of smoke and probably would give bareback FS for. 40 but I lost interest the second she got in the car. Dropped her off after initial negotiations. Funny thing is she tried to make me pay for her time wasted. What a comedian.

Did a loop around and picked up a young WSW by the name of Carol. She looked like she had a black eye on the left that was starting to heal. Anyways, her ass was begging for help.

Settled on. 30 for BBBJ despite her wrangling for. 40.

We find a spot, and then she starts making rules soon as she sees green. Says I've got 10 minutes; I'm like what?

Head game was 6/10. Won't let me rub on her ass. Says that's extra charge. I did few the bottom through her tights and it was glorious and soft. Wish I could smack it but her attitude threw me off. As she was getting into the BJ, I put a little pressure on the back of her head for deepthroat effect. She stops me and says that's a no no. Extra charge! At this point? I'm like WTF?

Bust in her mouth, and she pulls out almost immediately, cracks the door open to spit the seed, and hands me some tissue after she done wiping her tongue. I dropped her off at the gas station and five off. Didn't take her digits. Won't repeat.

Anyone with similar experience?Dude I made a post about that ***** already. Found her on 5th. Said she's a rip-off. Smh come on bruh you got to read these posts fam. Blonde short hair right? Little thickish.

UBeMyFriend99
04-01-19, 10:10
I think your right. He only has a few posts and its just like Homies.

I think this guy is Homies 2. 0. I sent him one of my girls and he writes back this Kathy doesn't have a phone but he has some other girl named Melissa and asks if I'm interested in her digits. WTF man, didn't you just post that you'll trade Kathy for someone? How the F are you going to trade her when she doesn't have a phone? Then this guy writes me again that he thinks he has seen the girl I gave him already and if I got anybody else. So, I'm supposed to give you yet another girl when you haven't given me anybody back yet? WTF?.

HappyHunter7
04-02-19, 01:27
LEO everywhere. Parked around corners, in alleys, hiding in dark areas. Saw 9 cars parked and driving down streets scanning. Pulling over everyone. Stay away tonight.

StanleyStankas
04-02-19, 08:58
LEO everywhere. Parked around corners, in alleys, hiding in dark areas. Saw 9 cars parked and driving down streets scanning. Pulling over everyone. Stay away tonight.Weather is breaking, new mayor coming in plus the situation with the young male actor getting cut loose I would say uncle is on edge.

Adelita
04-02-19, 12:16
To my fellow mongers in the south suburbs let me know if you come across a stroll other then harvey & I'll be keeping my eyes open as well I'm tired of driving to the city.

DynoJr
04-02-19, 13:22
Weather is breaking, new mayor coming in plus the situation with the young male actor getting cut loose I would say uncle is on edge.Just remind her that it's non violent, I'm sure she'll understand.

Irocz
04-02-19, 18:58
Cruised on 5th this afternoon, saw a few girls that I would've liked to take for a spin but the place I flooded with LEO.

Wild Rider 80
04-03-19, 02:16
Dreamt of Katie, WSW glasses and hair up in buns on top of her head, small tits, CBJ with pics for. 2 good skills and seems eager to please. Lots of LEO out tonight!

StanleyStankas
04-03-19, 09:24
Cruised on 5th this afternoon, saw a few girls that I would've liked to take for a spin but the place I flooded with LEO.LEO was hanging around since the new mayor was being elected! They can't have any issue when "the whole world's watching". Once sworn in I need to start tracking monger and provider arrest reports to see if there is indeed an up-click or in all likelihood our little hobby isn't really politically correct so maybe we will be further shunned.

Wild Rider 80
04-03-19, 11:29
Decided to take a stroll last night down 47th. Cruised all around the area and wasn't finding anything. Around 1 am I was calling it quits and made one last loop when I found Tabitha. Not the same Tabitha I encountered a few months ago. She was tall, skinny, long dark hair, not hyped out but you could tell she's probably a user. Scooped her up around kilpatrick and 48th. Went to my spot for. 5 BBBJ and cof. She was hesitant about the facial at first hence the extra 10. Anyways, nothing to write home about and didn't even bother asking about taking a video. At least it was someone new. If I saw her again, I'd probably give it another shot only if she let me take the video though.Didn't you say you were going to post them somewhere? Can others post their vids with yours? I can't seem to find the post when you said where too look.

JumpSmoker90
04-04-19, 16:57
To my fellow mongers in the south suburbs let me know if you come across a stroll other then harvey & I'll be keeping my eyes open as well I'm tired of driving to the city.Other than Harvey, there's just State Line Road and Chicago Heights when it comes to spots in the south suburbs.

Homies76
04-05-19, 09:05
Meet Paige this morning as I was getting a cup of coffee at the McDonald's on Cicero and 47th. She short 5'1 brunette cute petite body. She obviously uses and saw her like three weeks ago but didn't have time to stop. So decided to scoop her up and did a BBBJ for 30 and no CIM she said. Well her head game is awful and I blew my load in her mouth anyway which she wasn't happy about. To tell you it was the worst blowjob ever I mean the worst blowjob. Rush job and I mean terrible experience. I should have picked up the other chick who was working on the Shell gas station. I think she goes by the name Pink. If anyone has experience or has meet her let me know. Wednesday night picked up and older women maybe 33 years old white thin nothing special. Gave me a CBJ for 30 and it was also an average blowjob. I have Melissa she's on 5th and Cicero she gives a better BBBJ and can deep throat and swallows like a champ. Please avoid Paige she's cute but the worst 30 I ever spent in my entire life!!

FaceGlazer2018
04-05-19, 22:18
Didn't you say you were going to post them somewhere? Can others post their vids with yours? I can't seem to find the post when you said where too look.I put a couple on PH.

Wild Rider 80
04-06-19, 03:22
Had a long dream tonight.

47th and around Sacramento tall skinny WSW had a kinda haggard face so I kept driving. 47th actually one street west and a few south met up with Gina or Nina unsure. Brunette with glasses and some acne on her face. I think someone put up a report and of her before, but mentioned she has huge tits. I didn't get to see them but if it's the same girl maybe she has c cups. Nothing crazy big. . 4 for BBBJ with pics but no video. Drove north to Pulaski and North area. Saw a WSW she was out last year with a cast or bandage on her arm, has lots of marks or her face now so I skipped a dream with her. Headed further north to Cicero between armitage and Fullerton. Saw Megan WSW 30's small tits BBBJ with vid. 4, also saw another WSW name is "T" I think.

FaceGlazer2018
04-06-19, 18:07
Had a long dream tonight.

47th and around Sacramento tall skinny WSW had a kinda haggard face so I kept driving. 47th actually one street west and a few south met up with Gina or Nina unsure. Brunette with glasses and some acne on her face. I think someone put up a report and of her before, but mentioned she has huge tits. I didn't get to see them but if it's the same girl maybe she has c cups. Nothing crazy big. . 4 for BBBJ with pics but no video. Drove north to Pulaski and North area. Saw a WSW she was out last year with a cast or bandage on her arm, has lots of marks or her face now so I skipped a dream with her. Headed further north to Cicero between armitage and Fullerton. Saw Megan WSW 30's small tits BBBJ with vid. 4, also saw another WSW name is "T" I think.I saw Nina last night too. Probably around 1 am. BBBJ Facial and vid.

Wild Rider 80
04-07-19, 03:29
Dreamt of skinny WSW crystal, . 4 BBBJ no cim but she could suck start a Diesel engine. Long blonde hair, tats on her left arm, pretty friendly.

Kyoung2
04-08-19, 07:38
Hello everybody been mongering on the westside for a couple of years now. I've been Sheryl's regular back in 2014-2015, I've been told she's out by the bridge on 5th and lost around 4 am and I've been driving around that area almost everyday. I really wish I could hook up with her again we were close back in the day. If any of you guys know a way I can contact her please PM me! Got some good trades! Thank you and be safe!

Undakova Broda
04-08-19, 10:07
I must have missed your post. That's the one though (short blonde hair). Fellow mongers beware.

Dude I made a post about that ***** already. Found her on 5th. Said she's a rip-off. Smh come on bruh you got to read these posts fam. Blonde short hair right? Little thickish.

Undakova Broda
04-08-19, 10:20
She's been my ATF for a few months. Got her digits 3 months ago, and she's been a lifesaver for blueball days. Best BBBJCIM I've had ever, and she does that for 0. 3. During the polar vertex this past winter, I was over at her crib for CFS, and she gave me a whole hr for 0. 60. A real trooper. On one occasion, she even gave me BBBJCIM for driving her to an in-call. She's a deal maker.

Members interested in her digits may PM me. I even snagged a doggie video once when she wasn't looking.

Meet Paige this morning as I was getting a cup of coffee at the McDonald's on Cicero and 47th. She short 5'1 brunette cute petite body. She obviously uses and saw her like three weeks ago but didn't have time to stop. So decided to scoop her up and did a BBBJ for 30 and no CIM she said. Well her head game is awful and I blew my load in her mouth anyway which she wasn't happy about. To tell you it was the worst blowjob ever I mean the worst blowjob. Rush job and I mean terrible experience. I should have picked up the other chick who was working on the Shell gas station. I think she goes by the name Pink. If anyone has experience or has meet her let me know. Wednesday night picked up and older women maybe 33 years old white thin nothing special. Gave me a CBJ for 30 and it was also an average blowjob. I have Melissa she's on 5th and Cicero she gives a better BBBJ and can deep throat and swallows like a champ. Please avoid Paige she's cute but the worst 30 I ever spent in my entire life!!

Undakova Broda
04-08-19, 13:12
There's quite some interest on this WSW. Thot to share pics.

She's been my ATF for a few months. Got her digits 3 months ago, and she's been a lifesaver for blueball days. Best BBBJCIM I've had ever, and she does that for 0. 3. During the polar vertex this past winter, I was over at her crib for CFS, and she gave me a whole hr for 0. 60. A real trooper. On one occasion, she even gave me BBBJCIM for driving her to an in-call. She's a deal maker.

Members interested in her digits may PM me. I even snagged a doggie video once when she wasn't looking.

Wild Rider 80
04-09-19, 03:14
Dreamt of two WSW's tonight. But there had to be five or six SW out there. First one was Shawna just east of Cic, wears a baseball hat and the sides of her head has very short hair. . 5 for BBBJ with vid. Uncle pulled up as she was doing her job and she got spooked and would not finish. Second dream was Amy very pretty face small chest and really nice oral skills. Almost seemed to clean cut for the streets until I saw her hands all swollen. . 6 for BBBJ with vid. I'd recommend Amy for sure.

Meddic80
04-09-19, 14:21
There's quite some interest on this WSW. Thot to share pics.Can you please pm me her number. Thank you.

Trubbz89
04-09-19, 19:28
Hello all,

I have been following this thread for quite some time. I am not new to the hobby, however I am new to streetwalkers and new to the area. Any tips or #'s of anyone in the Waukegan / Gurnee area would be much appreciated! Thanks! One day soon I will have something to trade.

Jc2490
04-09-19, 23:17
Hello all,

I have been following this thread for quite some time. I am not new to the hobby, however I am new to streetwalkers and new to the area. Any tips or #'s of anyone in the Waukegan / Gurnee area would be much appreciated! Thanks! One day soon I will have something to trade.There is an entire section dedicated to the Waukegan area. The areas where there is SW activity are not in good areas unless you don't mind taking the chance of being robbed or getting shot.

Mannheim
04-10-19, 01:43
Hello all,

I have been following this thread for quite some time. I am not new to the hobby, however I am new to streetwalkers and new to the area. Any tips or #'s of anyone in the Waukegan / Gurnee area would be much appreciated! Thanks! One day soon I will have something to trade.Yea read the Waukegan thread.

Slugga P
04-10-19, 13:39
Anyone had Megan by 5th. Short redhead. Very sloppy BJ. Surprised no one has reported or maybe they have. Nosering I believe.

Kyoung2
04-10-19, 19:03
Hello everybody been mongering on the westside for a couple of years now. I've been Sheryl's regular back in 2014-2015, I've been told she's out by the bridge on 5th and lost around 4 am and I've been driving around that area almost everyday. I really wish I could hook up with her again we were close back in the day. If any of you guys know a way I can contact her please PM me! Got some good trades! Thank you and be safe!

Mannheim
04-11-19, 09:23
Hello everybody been mongering on the westside for a couple of years now. I've been Sheryl's regular back in 2014-2015, I've been told she's out by the bridge on 5th and lost around 4 am and I've been driving around that area almost everyday. I really wish I could hook up with her again we were close back in the day. If any of you guys know a way I can contact her please PM me! Got some good trades! Thank you and be safe!How many times are you going to post this?