PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

RepoMen
07-02-14, 02:40
Quiteabit of action tonight got the trifecta with Amanda the twinn and daughter to Debra. Good skills her mother was close by seen her at 47 pul still decent skills mom still has the upper hand in skills but got to try different waters. Seen a couple of other WSW at 47 from Vic to wes.

Westside10
07-02-14, 09:10
Spotted a WSW around 6 ish am on siser before fuller I rate her a 4 she look old, had no ass, no rack little too skinny. Oh yeah on Saturday day I spotted WSW on Pulask she was a bit chunky didn't dress up to appealing had an old ragly shirt hair all messed up she was by Jimmy's red hots just before norht ave I didn't partake on any be because low on funds.

Wunnabe Sayan
07-03-14, 03:08
Saw a great rarity in the northside. A 9/10 WSW. No marks, no alcohol. She was new. Asked for $ for a dream, but I could not afford that as I don't carry that much. I'm sure she is still waiting on the Lunt stop for someone to pay backpage donations. She goes by the name of star and besides some extra lbs, not fat, not skinny! She could of been a 10/10. Good luck!!

ChicagoFan76
07-03-14, 21:32
Where is a good place to find them on 4th of July weekend?

ChicagoFan76
07-04-14, 18:26
I would imagine the same places you regularly find them. It's not like SWs are working regular 9-to-5 jobs and I doubt they take off weekends and holidays. Well maybe some of them do but I suspect most don't.A few weeks back I had cruised around on Halsted from the SS to the NS across North ave to Broadway then down Broadway into the Loop and gave up. I saw a few prospects that might have been SWers but they seemed very timid. One bolted when a cop came close so I didn't stay around. Going to try after fireworks tonight after most people leave the city around midnight or so. Wish I could find one in Joliet or Lombard.

ChicagoFan76
07-05-14, 11:38
So last night I decided to see what I could find based on some of the reporting on here. While I am still naive when it comes to spotting a SW I think I saw 3-4 prospects. I know one that I saw looked like a Tranny but I was on Halsted near Boystown so I didn't pull over. After making a left? Onto Broadway I spotted one down a sidestreet that seemed to be talking to someone in a car, when I went around the corner she was gone, as was the car. Come back down Pulaski to Lawrence back down to Broadway and didn't see anything. Thought I saw a young Asian or Mexican lingering near a McDonald's but by the time I circled back around there were several cop cars in the area and the girl had a hood up by then and starting walking. I moved on. After getting back on Halsted south I decided to try 47th from Halsted east then work my way west to Cicero. East bound was 2-3 2's near the Dan Ryan. 2 of which were AA's and appeared to be in their 50's. They noticed me looking, I noticed them but moved on. On 47th just west of Ashland I met Maria 5'8 ish big tits decent butt nice legs thick lips (top). Says she is 36 looked 46. I would give her a pending 5. Got the # but because 47th is known for stings, we did not exchange $$ for services but talked briefly about what I wanted her for. She was willing for $80 says car, hotel or her place are available. Considering she was willing to do what I wanted I decided not to talk her down in price. But because it was 3 am I decided not to be "with" her especially in a parking lot just south of 47th. Didn't feel safe to me. I texted her to send me some pics so I can post them, since my phone has no cam. # is available for all. Trade would be great especially if you know someone near Joliet.

4 hr prowl. 4 prospects. 1 catch. Not bad for a rookie. Wish some of the white club girls that were dressed like SW's were SW's. Leopard print mini skirt 3 inch heels just a bra walking into a club, damn I wish I was in my 20's still.

Banks 726
07-06-14, 18:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Acalalang110
07-07-14, 03:27
Saw a 30-ish HSW meeting with a car near 47th & Sacramento, the car drove away so I pulled up. She approached saying something in spanish, when I said I don't speak, she said straight to the point 40 for everything.

Seniors can you please tell me if she was a cop.

1. Skirt wasn't high (normal skirt, not a mini), had jacket to conceal weapon / cuffs?

2. Boob flash was her touching her cleavage, no actual showing of more skin.

3. She didn't have a condom.

4. Price was super low, 40 for everything.

5. Other guy left w / o partaking. She had a good face & body plus was pretty cheap.

Can anyone pm me on a route to take? I've gone up and down sis & E from sis & 47th till ash & I've always spotted only 1 SW. What am I doing wrong?

Davidonecall
07-07-14, 06:59
Normally when your spidey senses turn on you are 100 percent right. When in doubt just keep on going.

Saw a 30-ish HSW meeting with a car near 47th & Sacramento, the car drove away so I pulled up. She approached saying something in spanish, when I said I don't speak, she said straight to the point 40 for everything.

1. Skirt wasn't high (normal skirt, not a mini), had jacket to conceal weapon / cuffs?

5. Other guy left w / o partaking. She had a good face & body plus was pretty cheap.

Can anyone pm me on a route to take? I've gone up and down sis & E from sis & 47th till ash & I've always spotted only 1 SW. What am I doing wrong?

DWill
07-07-14, 21:43

Can anyone pm me on a route to take? I've gone up and down sis & E from sis & 47th till ash & I've always spotted only 1 SW. What am I doing wrong?No SW is going to say that outside the car without knowing you prior.

Jacket = Winter. Even on a cool night a SW will try to dress down as much as possible. If you see a jacket generally it's a really short skirt with no underwear ect. They have to draw attention somehow.

Lastly you used your instinct and as long as you listen to yourself you will be fine most times than not. Big head usually is safer head to bet on.

Dwill.

INeedMoar
07-08-14, 00:21
Saw a great rarity in the northside. A 9/10 WSW. No marks, no alcohol. She was new. Asked for $ for a dream, but I could not afford that as I don't carry that much. I'm sure she is still waiting on the Lunt stop for someone to pay backpage donations. She goes by the name of star and besides some extra lbs, not fat, not skinny! She could of been a 10/10. Good luck!!Is that by Harlem?

BigRed
07-08-14, 00:38
Aca- If you feel a disturbance in the force. Button up the windows and jump to warp speed. Good luck-.

Jimmy TwoTimes
07-08-14, 00:41
I dreamt I was doing a casual drive at about 10:30 and happened down Sis, about 1 block north of Chekawgo.

A decent looking black gal with tiny shorts pink in her hair happened to be standing on the corner and giving the look. Not a usual spot, but I figured what the heck. I went around the corner to get a better look and voila- a beat up white roller w / tinted windows just down the block.

Did not investigate further. I got the feeling it may have been a non-pros sting, but the girl was involved for sure.

On a positive note, there sure are a lot of hot civilians out there wearing very little.

Sticking with a known CL dream for now.

Be careful out there.

Bobnacho23
07-09-14, 21:39
Any thing out by 47 and Rockwell.

Acalalang110
07-10-14, 20:56
Can someone pm me which route to take if I'm going from downtown to Schaumburg.

I've gone east on 47th and north and south on sis without any luck around midnight and 4 am.

Rosendo12
07-10-14, 23:10
Any thing out by 47 and Rockwell.Passed by as well around 630 pm and nothing. Wasn't mongering but decided to take the scenic route on the way to the grocery.

Work Much
07-11-14, 18:06
"A member of Reddit.com, used publicly available police information on Chicago's Data Portal to create a map showing where business is especially brisk. " I'm guessing it's all not streetwalkers but it confirmed a few areas for me and gave me a couple new ones to check out.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/11/10-hot-spots-for-chicagos-prostitutes/

Larger version of the may.

http://i.imgur.com/EumUevI.jpg

CoolPatrick
07-11-14, 21:52
"A member of Reddit.com, used publicly available police information on Chicago's Data Portal to create a map showing where business is especially brisk. " I'm guessing it's all not streetwalkers but it confirmed a few areas for me and gave me a couple new ones to check out.
Larger version of the map.
http://i.imgur.com/EumUevI.jpgReally, I would suspect the busts were not from street walkers, but apartments maybe? Or I just missed SW by time and can't tell their outlook.

JVD1954
07-11-14, 23:53
Was out Monday night on Sis north of North saw 2 WSW 1 BSW. Headed south saw a few HSW including 2 new ones, one very pretty with long brown hair with highlights but she wouldn't come to car. She spoke Spanish to me from side walk and I don't talk through window, on the ol 4-7 by rock.

Thursday night was good too saw 3 nice WSW including Cassandra on 4-7 but some weird monger on foot kept stalling my pick up and they actually went home, very frustrating. There were 5 BSW ON 47 by the rock and 2 new HSW's plus the same usual HSW's, one is that cute long red haired one, with her pimp. Saw Crysal on sis by 48th and as reported by others it looks like she's having a tough time a real shame. No pick ups for me either night, the guys that stroll sis by north are in bad streets! I noticed a ring of uncle LEO just north and south of a very heavy gang area, I won't seek entertainment there.

Thursday night on 47 by rock an unmarked LEO did make sweep through around 11 to send them home.

Stay safe!

JVD.

ChicagoFan76
07-12-14, 01:21
Can someone give me what some of the abbreviations are.

SW = Street Walker be = Black W = White.

I know LEO is a cop but what does it stand for?

What other popular abbreviations are there?

Pennywise666
07-12-14, 09:28

What other popular abbreviations are there?LEO Law enforcement officer.

Kitty Comb
07-12-14, 09:53
Here you go -.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

What other popular abbreviations are there?

Viriato
07-12-14, 13:47
Well, finally got my wish! Find my first SW! It was rather early at night in the Roscoe Village area. She was a LSW, somewhere in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Dressed kind of casually in shorts and a black tank top. Cute but not a knock out. She had a little paunch going on but it wasn't too bad. She was carrying a bag though. I first noticed her as I was driving down North Ave. I circled back around and drove back about ten minutes later and she was still there so I slowed down, flashed her a smile and she gave me 'the look. ' Since there wasn't much traffic, I pulled over and picked her up. She had a heavy accent but that didn't hurt. In fact I thought it as kind of cute. $60 for a BJCIM. A bit expensive, but it was well worth it. I think her name was Melissa or Melinda. Something like that. Will definitely seek her out again.

ChicagoFan76
07-12-14, 15:33
LEO Law enforcement officer.Duh! Makes sense.

Rosendo12
07-13-14, 00:40

Larger version of the may.

http://i.imgur.com/EumUevI.jpgNo activity in Chinatown?

Genghis2
07-14-14, 14:57
No activity in Chinatown?Chinatown has in the past been known to have a very strong civic presence in City Hall. Basically they told the CPD to keep out of their town with the exception of traffic citations. That all larger crimes (burglaries, gang problems, nuisance) if possible are to be handled internally. They would then if allowed to do this, help the CPD if any of their people were to go rogue on the outside of their community and also if any other gangs tried to infiltrate their community. Sort of like a one hand washes the other. Now with that said, I am seeing most of the AMPs are outside of the boundaries so the people are not wanting that in their backyard so to speak. (unless run and sanctioned by the elders).

Ump1969
07-14-14, 16:18
Aca- If you feel a disturbance in the force. Button up the windows and jump to warp speed. Good luck-.Trust your gut, especially if she doesn't get in the car. She won't be the last rose of summer.

Member #4707
07-14-14, 16:39
It was rather early at night in the Roscoe Village area.

I first noticed her as I was driving down North Ave.

These two areas aren't close to each other, so was it on north ave or in roscoe village? Pm me if you want.

Member #4707
07-14-14, 16:41
The guys that stroll sis by north are in bad streets! I noticed a ring of uncle LEO just north and south of a very heavy gang area, I won't seek entertainment there.

Thanks for the heads up!!

CoolPatrick
07-14-14, 17:22
Well, finally got my wish! Find my first SW! It was rather early at night in the Roscoe Village area. She was a LSW, somewhere in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. Dressed kind of casually in shorts and a black tank top. Cute but not a knock out. She had a little paunch going on but it wasn't too bad. She was carrying a bag though. I first noticed her as I was driving down North Ave. I circled back around and drove back about ten minutes later and she was still there so I slowed down, flashed her a smile and she gave me 'the look. ' Since there wasn't much traffic, I pulled over and picked her up. She had a heavy accent but that didn't hurt. In fact I thought it as kind of cute. $60 for a BJCIM. A bit expensive, but it was well worth it. I think her name was Melissa or Melinda. Something like that. Will definitely seek her out again.Thanks for the report, but I was too a bit confused with respect to your description about location. I'd appreciate some clarification via PM or a follow-up post if you are willing.

Ron M
07-15-14, 00:10
It was rather early at night in the Roscoe Village area.

I first noticed her as I was driving down North Ave.

These two areas aren't close to each other, so was it on north ave or in roscoe village? Pm me if you want.I live east of Roscoe Village. There are SW'ers there? Really? I've never seen any. North Ave is no where close to Roscoe Village.

SouthSideAndy
07-15-14, 03:40
Was just out on the 47th crawl and holy cow. Everyone was out tonight, every regular SW and then some were out. I'd say 10-15 easy, BSW, WSW and even a couple HSWs. One HSW looked pretty good but by time I turned around too pick her up she was nabbed up already. She was just east of Pulaski wearing a Yankees jersey with really long brown hair. If anyone knows her or picked her up before or even tonight let me know if she was worth it and if you have digits. I didn't partake in anything tonight but I'm telling ya you really had quite a many options. Be safe out there!

Rosendo12
07-15-14, 14:00
Chinatown has in the past been known to have a very strong civic presence in City Hall. Basically they told the CPD to keep out of their town with the exception of traffic citations. That all larger crimes (burglaries, gang problems, nuisance) if possible are to be handled internally. They would then if allowed to do this, help the CPD if any of their people were to go rogue on the outside of their community and also if any other gangs tried to infiltrate their community. Sort of like a one hand washes the other. Now with that said, I am seeing most of the AMPs are outside of the boundaries so the people are not wanting that in their backyard so to speak. (unless run and sanctioned by the elders).Good for the hobbyists and MPs!

ChicagoGent
07-16-14, 16:27
Anyone seen her. Chicagofan76 is this her.

ChicagoGent
07-16-14, 17:12
Has any one met her before.

Westside10
07-17-14, 09:53
But yeah that older WSW is still roaming around waiting for one of us to scoop her up Tuesday mourning was a little cold but she had on her tank top and little tight shorts I can tell she was cold her looks I rate 4 because she just looks to old to still be in the game she got to be around mid 50's who knows she might be able to suck the color off when it comes to BJs. So who's going to toftt. LOL.

GStar
07-17-14, 15:17
In Chicago for the next 3 days can anyone p. M me the hot spots for SW staying in Lincoln park I can help you if ever in cleveland.

Riina
07-17-14, 15:24
In Chicago for the next 3 days can anyone p. M me the hot spots for SW staying in Lincoln park I can help you if ever in cleveland.Trolling Chicago streetwalkers is not an outsiders game.

Westside10
07-17-14, 16:39
But yeah that older WSW is still roaming around waiting for one of us to scoop her up Tuesday mourning was a little cold but she had on her tank top and little tight shorts I can tell she was cold her looks I rate 4 because she just looks to old to still be in the game she got to be around mid 50's who knows she might be able to suck the color off when it comes to BJs. So who's going to toftt. LOL.The infamous fullerto. Nd sisero.

Member #5102
07-17-14, 22:09
But yeah that older WSW is still roaming around waiting for one of us to scoop her up Tuesday mourning was a little cold but she had on her tank top and little tight shorts I can tell she was cold her looks I rate 4 because she just looks to old to still be in the game she got to be around mid 50's who knows she might be able to suck the color off when it comes to BJs. So who's going to toftt. LOL.That sounds like Roxanne, she has that bad 80's hair and a tatt on her right arm / shoulder? Her services were ok at best, problem is she is missing teeth and what she has left scrapes the skin when she is giving head. Ouch!

I've taken a couple of drives over that past two weeks and things were decent out. I would highly recommend a petite WSW called Pinky, or Nicole. 5'1" 110 lbs, has red hair and usually works the Citgo on Cicero & 290. Damn fine services, she attacks the cock gives great head and swallows. She has a friend "Rose" or "Amber" who is equally skilled, bit on the chunky side, but man can she fuck. Just strap yourself in and hold on boys. If anyone has ever had the pleasure of letting Jen from 47th and Rock ride the cock, it's like that! There's some new talent out there, think I've had about 14 newbies this year.

Caution: Dart's boys are out in force as well, they are meant to help with the gun violence, but all I've seen them do is harass SW. Be careful, think slow, follow the rules and you will be fine.

GStar
07-17-14, 23:16
Trolling Chicago strilleetwalkers is not an outsiders game.Ill be ok games the same all over just need the loops coming from highland park.

GStar
07-17-14, 23:18
Has any one met her before.Like it were can I find her.

Westside10
07-18-14, 09:57
Around 6 ish by siser little past north I saw the older WSW chick I been seeing for a while still working the strip across the street I saw her competition a big huge BSW I rather go with granny then that Amazon girl she has to be at least 6 ft tall and a little further north I seen two WSW just before Belmont waiting for the bus or working the strip hopefully I find them tonight or tomorrow night because that granny is starting to not look so bad I guess that's how it gets when your in thirst mode. Stay safe hobbyist.

Exoticcar
07-18-14, 13:21
79th and cottage grove ave full of BSW's all times of day. I never ever partake, way too risky but I know they are SW's when I see them. All mostly wear skin tight mini dresses with heels. All the ones I saw had ass for days.

ChicagoFan76
07-18-14, 18:53
Has any one met her before.Looks like Monica. 47th near Ashland. She keeps calling me but not sure I trust her and for $80 she may not be worth it.

ChicagoFan76
07-18-14, 18:54
Anyone seen her. Chicagofan76 is this her.Looks like her, the pics of her in the red dress look more like her.

Westside10
07-20-14, 12:22
Saturday night Seen a WSW maybe HSW by sis nd Montana boy ol boy she was hot had a small figure blonde hair hand full of tits little tight ass blu Jean short shorts tight white Tshirt so I tryed to pick her up but she wasn't going I tryed 3 time to scoop her up I even seen other mongers try but no luck WTF was her problem and I know for sure she was a SW because I drove around that little spot and she was still working the area 3 times I seen her walking south on sis then north on sis then again headed south I tryed so hard to get her I was looking forward to make her my provider ANYBODY see her or had luck picking her up?

Later that night spotted a WSW blonde hair black fancy dress thin small figure on sis by formans so I was going to go around the block to get as I was going trough the inside blocks and seen one of my favorites HSW Jazmine so I scooped her up in stead took her to my place had a few brews and fuked her in the pussy oh yeah! I missed her and it showed so I dropped her off went looking for the WSW with the fancy dress but no luck so I called it a night went home a smoked one hope you guys had a happy hunt. Stay safe.

Prostilover
07-23-14, 21:19
Picked up a beautiful mixed SW that told me she was on BP. Said she posed herself as "Sexy Italian". I've been trying to find her on BP with no luck. Anyway, found her just off 47 and Wes at a bus stop around 6 am last week. Picked her up, found a spot and $40 for fast CBJ and CFS. She had a big beautiful ass and let me suck on her tits, bit of a rusher, but it was nice. She had a scar on her arm, like it was burnt? Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Sxywelder
07-24-14, 02:30
Was the scar up near her shoulder? Was her name Cassandra?

Picked up a beautiful mixed SW that told me she was on BP. Said she posed herself as "Sexy Italian". I've been trying to find her on BP with no luck. Anyway, found her just off 47 and Wes at a bus stop around 6 am last week. Picked her up, found a spot and $40 for fast CBJ and CFS. She had a big beautiful ass and let me suck on her tits, bit of a rusher, but it was nice. She had a scar on her arm, like it was burnt? Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Prostilover
07-25-14, 19:09
Was the scar up near her shoulder? Was her name Cassandra?Forgot the name but definitely the scar up her shoulder. Has to be her, what an ASS.

Sxywelder
07-26-14, 07:14
Forgot the name but definitely the scar up her shoulder. Has to be her, what an ASS.Yeah I think it's her. I picked her up on a Saturday around 5 am on 4 seven and Karlov. Got digits and dated her again a few days later. Tried her last night, number is disconnected. Shame.

Oh and that scar looks like a chunk of skin is missing right ? She told me some John tried to stab her.

OldAndInTheWay
07-26-14, 14:03
Fellow mongers.

New girl, Denise, north avenue. Wants to meet new guys. 5'6" 120. Nice! Long red hair great small body great skills, mommy belly, tight everywhere else. Really nice. Highly recommended, discuss prices with her. Have digits. Seniors pm me. 8 of 10 looks, 9 of 10 skills.

Sxywelder
07-27-14, 13:42
I was out Thursday night around 10:30 pm and came across a thin, dark skin PR SW, spoke with a VERY heavy PR accent. Don't know if she spoke English. She did covered FS. Has an excellent ass and small b cups. Total damage was 30, SW scale an easy 8/10 skills 8/10.

Did her doggy style at first. She very vigorously would push back with each of my thrusts. Turned her over and pumped away while I sucked her tits. I then turned her over for doggy, took a nice hit of poppers and blast off.

Very nice encounter. No digits unfortunately.

Sxywelder
07-27-14, 19:24
Yeah I think it's her. I picked her up on a Saturday around 5 am on 4 seven and Karlov. Got digits and dated her again a few days later. Tried her last night, number is disconnected. Shame.

Oh and that scar looks like a chunk of skin is missing right ? She told me some John tried to stab her.Update: just hit up Cassandra. I guess she paid her phone bill. Meeting up with her in an hour. Well report after.

Fdottt
07-27-14, 21:41
Was driving around halsted between 71st and 79th st. Saw some BSW's out but finally found one with a nice body on her in a nice gold dress. Got her in the car and made her suck the the while I drove. Found a spot in an alley and put her ass up with her knees on each front seat. Picture perfect booty. Thrusted her while she moaned. No digits but would definitely repeat if I saw her out.

Member #4707
07-28-14, 00:09
I was cruising cis Saturday morning about 8 am and had a dream about stephanie. Skinny, middle-age blonde, and cute but not the best looker although she was nice as hell. 30 for CBJ, decent skills, 6-7/10. She mentioned maybe moving to FL so I didn't get digits but would repeat if I saw her again.

Sport2000
07-28-14, 17:25
Fellow mongers.

New girl, Denise, north avenue. Wants to meet new guys. 5'6" 120. Nice! Long red hair great small body great skills, mommy belly, tight everywhere else. Really nice. Highly recommended, discuss prices with her. Have digits. Seniors pm me. 8 of 10 looks, 9 of 10 skills.Anyone else seen this girl or have info?

CoolPatrick
07-28-14, 22:45
See the coverage, I felt a bit sorry for Jr Plaza's owner.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/26134742/chicago-aims-to-change-view-on-prostitution

Be safe!

Fdottt
07-29-14, 14:37

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/26134742/chicago-aims-to-change-view-on-prostitution

Be safe!I don't actually see what the new law is. What makes this different than what they've been doing before?

Bocondo
07-29-14, 17:56
Hi Fellow mongers.

I am here in north Chicago area for few days and wondering if you can recommend me any white spinner in north suburb? I don't mind driving for really nice girl, please let know. I will return the favor when you are in richmond area.

Sxywelder
07-30-14, 17:41
I don't actually see what the new law is. What makes this different than what they've been doing before?Most likely higher fines. What can they do differently besides that? This is Chicago after all LOL. Trying to get blood from a rock any way they can.

Ron M
08-02-14, 02:56

Be safe!Won't make any difference. There will always be a demand for Sex and those that are willing to Sell themselves for it. Arresting the Guys won't work. It doesn't and hasn't worked when the Girls get arrested.

Genghis2
08-02-14, 11:42
Fri Eve between 10:30 and 11:30 drove the 47 circuit. Not a single soul save one heavy, butch looking, very ugly WSW by Harding. Everything was slow, not even LEO was visible. Good thing I wasn't tired and wanting to have a dream.

Elpatron
08-03-14, 07:09
In box me 411 thanks

Anyone else seen this girl or have info?.

OldAndInTheWay
08-03-14, 13:36
Hey guys,

To and e one who might have pm'd me about Melissa, try her phone again its back on.

OldAndInTheWay
08-03-14, 13:43
Fellow mongers.

New girl, Denise, north avenue. Wants to meet new guys. 5'6" 120. Nice! Long red hair great small body great skills, mommy belly, tight everywhere else. Really nice. Highly recommended, discuss prices with her. Have digits. Seniors pm me. 8 of 10 looks, 9 of 10 skills.Her phone is back on and she apologizes for the inconvenience!

Davidonecall
08-03-14, 17:40
I will definitely call her because I did try but it must have been turn off. Well I will call when I come back from vacation.

Hey guys,

To and e one who might have pm'd me about Melissa, try her phone again its back on.

PlStandard
08-03-14, 19:07
As big as Chicago is there really is nothing happening, I drove Norf, to Madi to 5th, to 12 to 47 from 3:30 AM to 7:00 AM, the pickings were really slim. Burned a bunch of gas for nothing. So sad.

UltraFiend1
08-04-14, 03:36
What's up with all of the construction on 47? It makes for a messed up night!!

Slapshot
08-04-14, 13:54
As big as Chicago is there really is nothing happening, I drove Norf, to Madi to 5th, to 12 to 47 from 3:30 AM to 7:00 AM, the pickings were really slim. Burned a bunch of gas for nothing. So sad.It is a third world toilet with a third world police department where corruption is out of control as is the gun violence but they seem to have all the resources needed to keep their unsafe neighborhoods free of SW's and it's been this way the past 20 years.

You still see some action here and there but for the most part Shootcago is a lost cause.

Genghis2
08-04-14, 18:40
As big as Chicago is there really is nothing happening, I drove Norf, to Madi to 5th, to 12 to 47 from 3:30 AM to 7:00 AM, the pickings were really slim. Burned a bunch of gas for nothing. So sad.Trust me, you will have many, many, nights like you had. On the positive side, what do you know that is good that comes without some work?

PlStandard
08-05-14, 18:33
Trust me, you will have many, many, nights like you had. On the positive side, what do you know that is good that comes without some work?I'm confident you are correct, looking forward to many more trips.

Unreal2005
08-08-14, 00:24
Since 47th is out of order right now, anyone know a decent cruising spot with some SW traffic?

SouthSideAndy
08-10-14, 16:03
Found one in Harvey on 154th on Friday night, Renee, BSW, 40. Chubby but huge tits, decent personality, didn't seem all drugged out. Although I scored a CBJ for get this. 13! And she was very skilled so I can't complain at all. While she wasn't the greatest thing in the world for that amount I'm not complaining. Better than the. 2 CBJ I received from a blonde WSW on north who was missing half her teeth. She looked great until she got in the car, good sized fake ones and nice body but yeah kind of annoying and facially pretty rough. I've found you can get girls to take ridiculously low amounts of cash if offer them oddball amounts since then it genuinely looks like that's all you have on you. I just got a. 29 CBJ a month ago on north too. They don't even question it when you come out the gate with that's all you have and its not a nice round number.

ChiTownGuy76
08-11-14, 12:40
Has anyone seen Vicky lately. Had her number but it no longer works. Hispanic mix light skin, about 5'4 avg build. Tongue ring, kind of a boxer nose, use to walk Cicero from fully to Belmont in the early hours.

TheOne32
08-12-14, 17:28
Anyone know of some hot spots in the south burbs I'm new to the game.

TheOne32
08-12-14, 17:33
Anyone know of some hot spots in the south burbs mainly Harvey or Markham area. I'm new to the game.

Genghis2
08-12-14, 18:26
First off, Props to "OldAndInTheWay" for sharing this fine young lady. I am not sure what you all would be looking for in a woman, but this one can do it all. Massages are her specialty but she has no license at this time. Complete menu with very reasonable prices for the quality of the dishes. I believe there is a restriction on rear entry though. She provides a complete multi course dinner after she massages you. She likes to put on black nylons for a nice visual effect and to whet your appetite while preforming the massage. And Oh, don't try to short change her on time, like wanting to rush to desert. She really wants to do the massage. She will leave plenty of time for the rest of dinner and desert so don't worry. Oh, you say you want someone for conversation? Well she will talk your ear off, whether or not you want her too. The great part is that she is extremely well versed in all subjects, highly educated, and witty as well. Without talking incessantly about herself like many other women do. She would be a great date to take somewhere to show her off. So here's the deal, if you contact her through this board, you will have two options at this time as her "out on the street" time is limited.

1. Find a great spot to park and do what you can with her while watching your back (dicey neighborhood for sure).

2. Go to one of the no-tells close by or elsewhere and be more relaxed and able to stretch out. (you pay).

So that's it, I would recommend the second option. As you can imagine, a massage requires some room to do it properly and besides you want to wash off the lotion that is used so your dog (or significant other) won't smell it and wonder where you have been.

Now, I'll bet you guys are wondering what a good girl like that is doing in a shitty part of town and doing this for. Well that would be a good question for you to find the answer for. I heard lots of things but am not sure what to believe or not. Since I cannot substantiate what I heard, I would only be guessing and that is not fair to her.

If you Do happen to run across her, PM me if you happen to find any peculiar marks on her or other tell tale signs of substance abuse other than drinking. With that said, I am thinking she is one of the better finds out there. So treat her well, such as she deserves to be treated.

To recap her physical attributes, I will quote her initial report from OldAndInTheWay.

"New girl, Denise, north avenue. (more like Chicago and Cic) Wants to meet new guys. 5'6" 120. Nice! Long red hair great small body great skills, mommy belly, tight everywhere else. Really nice. Highly recommended, discuss prices with her. Have digits. Seniors pm me. 8 of 10 looks, 9 of 10 skills. ".

That pretty much sums it up. Oh, one other thing, When we were talking, she mentioned that she had been contacted by, and stood up by, about 14 guys from this board. As they say you have all the info you need, now for Christ's sake, either shit or get off the pot. I know you are doing this blind, IE no photo, but I was told that she knows too many people in town to be famous. You DO have two verified votes of confidence (highly recommended) about her though from fellow board members so that should help.

Best of luck and good hunting.

G2.

Genghis2
08-12-14, 23:19
Anyone know of some hot spots in the south burbs mainly Harvey or Markham area. I'm new to the game.I would try looking under the Illinois forum section and pick your areas searching within. Generally there is some but not much action on the streets there anymore. Sort of hit or miss in my experience. They are there, but as many of the girls are working BP or CL now.

Sphere11
08-13-14, 13:22
Thanks oldandintheway and G2 for the reports and digits. Going to make the call (I haven't yet; not one of the 14!

Dick Hertz
08-14-14, 22:48
Out from 4 pm to 6 pm and there where a lot of SW out on fifth ave. There where six WSW and two BSW and none of them was anything to look at. Also uncle LEO was everywhere so it was not worth it. Stay safe.

Rileym
08-15-14, 11:28
Couple of days late on this so apologies. 10 pm on Tues., s / be on cic just north of cic saw 2 WSW on the east side of street. First was blonde in tight shorts / mini that she shoulnt have been wearing. Looked used and abused. Put her at a 1-2 on the scale. Second was better. Nice dress. Brunette. Seemed to have a good body. Easy 7-8 on the scale, got the look but she was coming up on roos and I couldn't stop due to traffic. When I circled around she was gone. Anyone know of her?

Magooski
08-15-14, 20:50
I was driving north on Western at the speedway just before Cermak around 1 pm. I see a tall blonde WSW in the parking lot while driving out. My buddy said she was strolling. I figured she was LEO. But she did have that druggie look going. I've never seen a WSW in this area for the 18 years I've worked in that area. I'm curious what you guys with experience in the are, LEO or WSW? What do the Mongers say? Spidey senses said no way.

Fdottt
08-15-14, 21:35
I was driving north on Western at the speedway just before Cermak around 1 pm. I see a tall blonde WSW in the parking lot while driving out. My buddy said she was strolling. I figured she was LEO. But she did have that druggie look going. I've never seen a WSW in this area for the 18 years I've worked in that area. I'm curious what you guys with experience in the are, LEO or WSW? What do the Mongers say? Spidey senses said no way.How can you ask us when you were the one that saw her? Did you even attempt to approach her? Are there only designated SW areas?

Genghis2
08-15-14, 21:38
I was driving north on Western at the speedway just before Cermak around 1 pm. I see a tall blonde WSW in the parking lot while driving out. My buddy said she was strolling. I figured she was LEO. But she did have that druggie look going. I've never seen a WSW in this area for the 18 years I've worked in that area. I'm curious what you guys with experience in the are, LEO or WSW? What do the Mongers say? Spidey senses said no way.When the Southside aka 47th run used to get too hot, there used to be a few SWs out on Cermak around Racine and again on Halsted and like 18th. But I haven't seen any for a long time out that way. BP and CL as well as LEO took most of the SWs off the street. They can get higher prices through the internet.

Fdottt
08-15-14, 21:40
Strolled around halsted between 79th and 69th and must have had 3 different BSW's in my car around 9 pm Tuesday night. First one was a repeat but was rushing so I let her go after like 5 minutes. Second chick had wide hips, thick and would have gave me a CBJ but I wanted to get to an atm and she didn't want to waste time so I let her out. Third chick was short, thick, a little older and gave me BBBJ while driving around the street in circles in a back street / parking lot until I filled her mouth up with my seed. She was a good sport.

Davidonecall
08-16-14, 03:36
I was driving down the 4-7 at 11:30 pm and yes lots of LEO around so decided to check out cic and some guy with a pick up truck was stopped with a WSW in the truck. I felt bad for him because he was the one taken out of his car and the girl was left in the car. All she was doing was going throughout his stuff and LEO just padding him down close to the LEO car. Now lots of activities around north and the cic area and did not see any LEO.

Magooski
08-16-14, 06:57
How can you ask us when you were the one that saw her? Did you even attempt to approach her? Are there only designated SW areas?Take it easy there. I was was seeking an opinion from guys who may be familiar with the area if they thought she may have been LEO. I had a feeling she was and my buddy thought she was working it.

Luvana
08-17-14, 15:35
LAst night a few blocks off of Cic on 47th was a tall white blonde working it hard! Usuaully you just get the look but this one was waving her arms out like she was having a super sale. Or she was a cop. Drove past and did not risk it.

Westside10
08-20-14, 08:09
Been seeing LEO a lot on the weekend when I go mongering at least at my regular strip I tried the other popular strips up here on the north side saw a few but they were not pick up material I haven't even seen the old granny that regulars cic and fullrtn or even the big Amazon BSW from the same streets hope it picks up for me, ill keep you guys posted on any sightings happy hunt my hobbyist.

Genghis2
08-20-14, 17:19
Been seeing LEO a lot on the weekend when I go mongering at least at my regular strip I tried the other popular strips up here on the north side saw a few but they were not pick up material I haven't even seen the old granny that regulars cic and fullrtn or even the big Amazon BSW from the same streets hope it picks up for me, ill keep you guys posted on any sightings happy hunt my hobbyist.Lots of LEO lately looking for gangs. Maybe some crossover here. I am sure though they would rather look at nice SW's rather than some thuggy guys. LOL.

Dick Hertz
08-20-14, 23:00
Lots of LEO lately looking for gangs. Maybe some crossover here. I am sure though they would rather look at nice SW's rather than some thuggy guys. LOL.LEO rather deal with SW's because they are not carrying weapons like the thugs.

Genghis2
08-21-14, 19:48
LEO rather deal with SW's because they are not carrying weapons like the thugs.Yeah, you are correct, besides they are much more fun to frisk.

INeedMoar
08-22-14, 02:45
I went out "early" for my standards. Nothing for a while. I did "mid north" and by Ike. Finally saw something w / a decent body, but face looked kinda beat up. On the 2nd circle, I decided why not. She gets in and off we go. She tells me her name is Melissa. She's on the shorter side, most likely white. Short reddish / brownish hair, depending on the light and with the tight clothes she was wearing she looked good enough to smash from behind. I ask her how much she says she's too expensive, instead to offer and I offered thirty. She agrees and I tell her where I'd like to park, she objects and that raises flag. I said sure we'll go her way, and I found a spot on the darker side of the street. She starts nodding off. This continues for like 3 mins, me trying to get her to the back seat, tells me I should have been back there already. I like for them to wait for me in the back seat 1st. She doesn't budge, she asks for money and she wants it all upfront. Her nodding off doesn't inspire trust. I said ok I'll give you ten then the rest when we get to the back. So she starts complaining, again, and I show her the jeffy to shut her up. I put it up agains the light so she can say its legit, she grabs it off my hand, and that's when I laughed and thought she's going to put it away and behold she did. She starts combing her hair and she can't even do that, she nods off again. I keep waking her up by voice and touch. I decided to move bc we've been at that spot too long. I drove south and she starts complaing again that she doesn't do dates over there, flag again. We went to the block she wanted to and same old crap she starts messing with her feet, her hair, she put away the money somewhere in her clothes it sounded like. I tell her keep the money and get out of my vehicle. She tells me to park east of cicero for the date, and I tell her no just to leave and tells me to drop her off closer. I say no, I'm letting you keep the money just leave. I even saw a fresh needle entry on her right arm. She starts complaining I start driving off and she turns the wheel. I stop the vehicle and she shuts it off. I tell I'm going to call police, she says call them, I did. It rings and now she grabs her crap and gets out. While she gets out she says she's going to grab my plate #. I'm like biatch you can't even stay away much less remember those number.

Moral of the story, Stay Safe above all and Don't pick up drugged up bitches.

Again, Stay Away from Melissa on 5th. About 5'2", 120#s, short reddish hair, white, w / a messed up face.

P.S. Totally made me regret not getting the 1st white girl I saw nearer Roos.

Member #5102
08-22-14, 04:29
I went out "early" for my standards. Nothing for a while. I did "mid north" and by Ike. Finally saw something w / a decent body, but face looked kinda beat up. On the 2nd circle, I decided why not. She gets in and off we go. She tells me her name is Melissa. She's on the shorter side, most likely white. Short reddish / brownish hair, depending on the light and with the tight clothes she was wearing she looked good enough to smash from behind. I ask her how much she says she's too expensive, instead to offer and I offered thirty. She agrees and I tell her where I'd like to park, she objects and that raises flag. I said sure we'll go her way, and I found a spot on the darker side of the street. She starts nodding off. This continues for like 3 mins, me trying to get her to the back seat, tells me I should have been back there already. I like for them to wait for me in the back seat 1st. She doesn't budge, she asks for money and she wants it all upfront. Her nodding off doesn't inspire trust. I said ok I'll give you ten then the rest when we get to the back. So she starts complaining, again, and I show her the jeffy to shut her up. I put it up agains the light so she can say its legit, she grabs it off my hand, and that's when I laughed and thought she's going to put it away and behold she did. She starts combing her hair and she can't even do that, she nods off again. I keep waking her up by voice and touch. I decided to move bc we've been at that spot too long. I drove south and she starts complaing again that she doesn't do dates over there, flag again. We went to the block she wanted to and same old crap she starts messing with her feet, her hair, she put away the money somewhere in her clothes it sounded like. I tell her keep the money and get out of my vehicle. She tells me to park east of cicero for the date, and I tell her no just to leave and tells me to drop her off closer. I say no, I'm letting you keep the money just leave. I even saw a fresh needle entry on her right arm. She starts complaining I start driving off and she turns the wheel. I stop the vehicle and she shuts it off. I tell I'm going to call police, she says call them, I did. It rings and now she grabs her crap and gets out. While she gets out she says she's going to grab my plate #. I'm like biatch you can't even stay away much less remember those number.

Moral of the story, Stay Safe above all and Don't pick up drugged up bitches.

Again, Stay Away from Melissa on 5th. About 5'2", 120#s, short reddish hair, white, w / a messed up face.

P.S. Totally made me regret not getting the 1st white girl I saw nearer Roos.Yeah, that's Melissa. We go back about 13 years, first time I dated her she pulled the same shit, but she did finish me off. It took me a couple of years to finally fuck her, but it was worth it when I did. She's really bad right now, worst I have ever seen her. Definitely stay away from her and that killer body.

Member #5102
08-22-14, 04:32
LAst night a few blocks off of Cic on 47th was a tall white blonde working it hard! Usuaully you just get the look but this one was waving her arms out like she was having a super sale. Or she was a cop. Drove past and did not risk it.That sounds like Crystal, there are a few reports about her here. Top provider if you ask me, great head does anal and can wrap her legs around her head.

ElGoloso
08-22-14, 13:13
Was coming back from the city with the family yesterday around 7 pm driving south on Cicero when I got to Armitage I spotted a tall blonde wearing short booty shorts, with knee high socks, and white top. If I would have been alone at the moment I would have partaken on that. She was talking to a guy that was standing on that corner, didn't look like a pump cause he was giving her direction to somewhere. Anybody else partaken or spotted her before.

Truthfu11
08-22-14, 14:54
Was coming back from the city with the family yesterday around 7 pm driving south on Cicero when I got to Armitage I spotted a tall blonde wearing short booty shorts, with knee high socks, and white top. If I would have been alone at the moment I would have partaken on that. She was talking to a guy that was standing on that corner, didn't look like a pump cause he was giving her direction to somewhere. Anybody else partaken or spotted her before.Might be Cici. She was walking this week.

ElGoloso
08-22-14, 15:40
Might be Cici. She was walking this week.Any Info on what time she walks.

GatorJim11
08-22-14, 16:44
Hey guys in town for a few days. Just wondering if its even worth going out and searching near downtown chi. If there is anything to be found could someone just give me an intersection and direction to go for my best shot.

Banks 726
08-23-14, 20:03
Found one in Harvey on 154th on Friday night, Renee, BSW, 40. Chubby but huge tits, decent personality, didn't seem all drugged out. Although I scored a CBJ for get this. 13! And she was very skilled so I can't complain at all. While she wasn't the greatest thing in the world for that amount I'm not complaining. Better than the. 2 CBJ I received from a blonde WSW on north who was missing half her teeth. She looked great until she got in the car, good sized fake ones and nice body but yeah kind of annoying and facially pretty rough. I've found you can get girls to take ridiculously low amounts of cash if offer them oddball amounts since then it genuinely looks like that's all you have on you. I just got a. 29 CBJ a month ago on north too. They don't even question it when you come out the gate with that's all you have and its not a nice round number.Yup LOL I been doing that forever. 17.22 so random but it works majority of the time.

Dick Hertz
08-23-14, 21:47
Out this afternoon and did the Sis run from 22nd to north with side street of 16th, fifth by 290 and madison to kostner and saw only road construction and street fairs. Then north to western was also dead so I turn around and when back. I finally saw a few on the way back but only one I would stop for. On madison south of the RR track was a BSW with a nice ass and huge tits and face look good from a distance but someone got her before I could. All the others where fat not chubby and rated a two on a good day and on fifth I saw the same except for the three cracked head WSW you see out everyday at all times. The rain came so I left.

TheOne32
08-24-14, 03:15
The other day I went down 154th in Harvey in the day time found one BSW but she was old and ugly and I didn't want to partake. Tonight around 9 I went down Halstead between 79th and 69th I seen some potential BSW's but LEO was everywhere. I need help anyone k ow some more hotspots on the south side or south burns.

SouthSideRed
08-24-14, 20:11
The other day I went down 154th in Harvey in the day time found one BSW but she was old and ugly and I didn't want to partake. Tonight around 9 I went down Halstead between 79th and 69th I seen some potential BSW's but LEO was everywhere. I need help anyone k ow some more hotspots on the south side or south burns.I would be very careful in this area, your girl may have more equipment on her than you are looking for. Just look at the police reports for the stings in the area, most are dudes.

TheOne32
08-24-14, 20:18
I would be very careful in this area, your girl may have more equipment on her than you are looking for. Just look at the police reports for the stings in the area, most are dudes.Thanks for the info I sure would not want that to happen but what's is the best area ti go while on the Southside.

OldAndInTheWay
08-25-14, 00:19
Mongers,

Just got off the phone with amber and she would like to meet senior members. Pm me.

5'5" 110, thin with a perfect bikini spinner body. Very nice girl, long sandy hair, a cups, Very touchable. Have digits. Seniors only. Her place.

Oldandintheway.

UltraFiend1
08-25-14, 18:11
I was driving around 4 7 and I noticed a BSW wearing a colorful sundress on Rock. I drove past twice to get a better look. She looked too good to be there and I thought for sure LE. I pulled up. She asked me what I wanted. Then she said. 4 for a be. I liked what I saw and asked if she was LE. She asked me if I was she checked my goods and I checked hers. OMG what a body she had. I could bounce a quarter off her booty. I asked her why is she doing what she is doing and she replied that times are tough. I gave her. 8 for f's and she started out with good oral then doggy outside, since I have a small car. I should have asked for her number.

ChicagoGent
08-26-14, 13:53
I was driving around 4 7 and I noticed a BSW wearing a colorful sundress on Rock. I drove past twice to get a better look. She looked too good to be there and I thought for sure LE. I pulled up. She asked me what I wanted. Then she said. 4 for a be. I liked what I saw and asked if she was LE. She asked me if I was she checked my goods and I checked hers. OMG what a body she had. I could bounce a quarter off her booty. I asked her why is she doing what she is doing and she replied that times are tough. I gave her. 8 for f's and she started out with good oral then doggy outside, since I have a small car. I should have asked for her number.Around what time?

WoodyP
08-26-14, 20:41
I was driving home from work and spotted a very cute WSW with bright red hair. Has anyone else seen her before around the area? She pressed her tongue to her cheek when I was on the corner, not the subtle look I'm used to. Didn't have the funds on me to partake. Any info would be appreciated. Will try to find her tomorrow.

ElGoloso
08-27-14, 05:09
I was driving home from work and spotted a very cute WSW with bright red hair. Has anyone else seen her before around the area? She pressed her tongue to her cheek when I was on the corner, not the subtle look I'm used to. Didn't have the funds on me to partake. Any info would be appreciated. Will try to find her tomorrow.What time was it? She sounds familiar.

WoodyP
08-27-14, 13:47
What time was it? She sounds familiar.5:30 pm. She was definitely cute with a great looking body.

Westside10
08-28-14, 09:54
Over by cicer and diversiy one was a brunette look real nice scale I say 7 for my taste I was at the light and she gave me the look but I was car pooling but she got picked up quick than a little further up towards Belmont I saw WSW scale 5 I ve seen her around many times hope to see both of them when I go out mongering this weekend cause my reg got her phone disconnected not surprised tho. Good luck out the remember look out for annoying uncle LEO.

ChiTownGuy76
08-29-14, 21:42
Anyone know the asian SW walking on cic be / and div and bel? I've seen her out a few but man she plays hard to get and has ninja stealth skills! She's a master at disappearing. Saw her motion a car but then she kept going. I tried my best but I think she thought I was LE. Seen her both in the am and pm but I think she's very very very cautious.

Gbaby31
08-30-14, 11:56
I have one girl near lansing gives amazing head 1. 50 but you have to get a room willing to trade for S&W around 47 she's 25 about 5'0 curvy great big tits and amazing ass.

TonyDe
08-30-14, 12:52
I have one girl near lansing gives amazing head 1. 50 but you have to get a room willing to trade for S&W around 47 she's 25 about 5'0 curvy great big tits and amazing ass.Head for 150?And I'd have to get a room! Wow. You can keep that one all to yourself.

OldAndInTheWay
08-31-14, 13:59
Guys as you are all aware, these girls have a very hard time keeping phones, and keeping them on. Be that as it may, Denise has a new phone. Pm me if you still have the desire to see this girl. Seniors only.

Gbaby31
08-31-14, 14:33
Head for 150?And I'd have to get a room! Wow. You can keep that one all to yourself.Gives amazing head but also full.

Menu, sorry I forgot to mention that part.

UltraFiend1
08-31-14, 19:04
Around what time?She was there at 5 am. I went the again the next day with no luck. She was that good.

Therag
08-31-14, 20:04
If possible, will she accept membership verification (TER, *********, Roomservice2000)? I am registered on all three, and RS2 K actually validates member information. I sure would like to see a hot young lady like Amber and treat her really well. (well, it doesn't hurt to ask, I suppose).

Thank you for sharing the photo and info. :).

Mongers,

Just got off the phone with amber and she would like to meet senior members. Pm me.

5'5" 110, thin with a perfect bikini spinner body. Very nice girl, long sandy hair, a cups, Very touchable. Have digits. Seniors only. Her place.

Oldandintheway.

TonyDe
08-31-14, 20:39
Gives amazing head but also full.

Menu, sorry I forgot to mention that part.For a minute I thought you hit the lotto and was going to drive the price of SWs out of my budget.

Viriato
09-01-14, 07:49
I was driving home from work and spotted a very cute WSW with bright red hair. Has anyone else seen her before around the area? She pressed her tongue to her cheek when I was on the corner, not the subtle look I'm used to. Didn't have the funds on me to partake. Any info would be appreciated. Will try to find her tomorrow.Sounds like my kind of woman. Got any more info about her? I'm inclined to look for her myself now.

Kda Kodiac
09-03-14, 18:33
Has some time this morning and decided to take a stroll. Made the sic and north circuits. Went thru a couple of hours and a tank of gas with nothing to show for it. Fair amount of LEO's (esp on North), Must be the timing or the heat for mid-day talent that has me striking out again. Will keep looking.

INeedMoar
09-03-14, 23:11
Where were these 2 spotted? Any other info is greatly appreciated. Never seen nor partaken with those.

Anyone seen "Linda"? She's around 5'2", 120 lbs, early 30's, IIRC she said she's mixed, latina and white. 1st time I took her for a date she told me her # got disconnected and she was going to have it on in a few days. I rolled back around in a few days and didn't see her. She's station on and. Ave.

And also, "Midget", red hair under 5' and about 100 lbs. Dated her by 290. Haven't seen her since early in the year.

Thanks guys.

ArminHammer
09-04-14, 02:50
I appreciate the work you all do, I've had my experiences down in Texas but I've been striking out here. Nonetheless, great job and the info has been great. Has helped me kind of figure out the areas.

Salsamon
09-04-14, 13:08
First time poster, been lurking for a while but never had anything to report. Picked up stacy, north ave near pul. Parked a couple blocks away. About 7 on looks, looks better from a distance. Good BJ skills, decided I wanted a little more so I went for it. 5 with tip for everything. Have phone number BTW.

WoodyP
09-05-14, 10:19
Sounds like my kind of woman. Got any more info about her? I'm inclined to look for her myself now.No, I haven't seen her since. Still looking though.

OldAndInTheWay
09-06-14, 12:29
If possible, will she accept membership verification (TER, *********, Roomservice2000)? I am registered on all three, and RS2 K actually validates member information. I sure would like to see a hot young lady like Amber and treat her really well. (well, it doesn't hurt to ask, I suppose).

Thank you for sharing the photo and info. :).You're welcome.

I don't know about her another site, BP, or other ads, but she does advertise on those sites and she does SW rates too. She's very quiet, and introverted, which makes her a difficult girl to get a hold of. Keep trying. Good luck!

OldAndInTheWay
09-06-14, 13:29
Fellow mongers-.

Its been a busy week, lots of gas wasted! Besides my regular provider- Michelle, I found two girls worthy of note.

Michelle- tiny tiny 5'2, spinner absolutely flat all over, 9 out 10 on looks, 8 out 10 on service. She only provides basics, nothing toward anal or making out, or daty. Will repeat. No digits negotiate prices walks around Cicero / Fullerton early am, Pulaski and lemoyne afternoons. 5'2, 110, shorter drk hair, a bit older, Nice girl treat her well.

Kelly- 5'8, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! MODEL LOOKS, size 0, short blond hair. 5'8, 120 lbs. Very thin but gorgeous! 10 on looks. 8 on skills. Shy. Will repeat. No digits. Pulaski and le moyne. A little loose down there for me. Good rates.

Maxine- 5'7" 135 a little thicker with padding. Awesome skills. Very outgoing, a real giver! Very long frizzy hair, small be cups, but really well proportioned. Gets naked in your front seat. WOW, on skills! Looks awesome! Seniors pm me for digits.

OldAndInTheWay
09-06-14, 13:31
Ce ces back. Her phone is on. Seniors pm me for info.

ArminHammer
09-08-14, 01:44
This could be useful to some people out here as to where the "hot spots" are.

Vick123
09-08-14, 22:06
Took a drive last night and although there was not much, there were some clear options. Saw 2 WSW and 1 HSW in an hours time. I have been away from this scene a while so just wanted to get a feel for what is out there. I think it may be time to partake in some action again.

BruceWayne01
09-09-14, 19:58
Been reading this form but never decided to post but here I am with my first ever post, I usually use BP and the list most of the time and never had the guts to pick any of the SW out there but I am starting to get a little more brave in my old age, but I would like to ease into it any tip would be greatly appreciated.

I Luv Head
09-11-14, 04:46
This is my first time to Chicago and I did my research about the SW scene before I arrived. I found the heat map a week before it was posted here and I was really excited to hit the hot spots. The other thing that helps is all the camaras with the lights flashing. It's like LEO is waving a huge welcome, (over here) sign. So far most of the spots are pretty accurate and I've seen plenty of SW's, but not many that I would pick up yet. Once I started venturing down the side roads I found a few decent ones, but also a shit load of LE.

I will continue to search, but was wondering if anyone can help a fellow hobbyist out. I PM'd a few people asking for digits, but have not heard anything back yet. Hopefully my luck turns around soon.

Thanks in advance for any help.

ILH.

Vick123
09-11-14, 11:00
Went out again 2 days ago and LEO was EVERYWHERE. It was obvious they were cleaning things up. Once I say unmarked cars talking to 4 different SW's I knew it was a bad day. Then the next day it seemed to be calmer on the LE end.

I swear I still can not understand why LE feels the need to spend resources on SW and Johns for a day (because they all come back) instead of controlling the murders we have every week.

Then I remember, it's all about money. They can collect it the easy way with less risk. Guess easy money is better than hard work in every line of work.

OldAndInTheWay
09-12-14, 18:38
Someone on here mentioned stephanie on cicero. I met her the other night and we had a great time. She needs to meet more guys. 5'4" 110, medium long hair, great spinner little body. She's going to fla. For a while so get her number from me soon. She'll be back but needs help now. Seniors only.

OldAndInTheWay
09-14-14, 14:14
Melissa has her phone on again (who knows for how long? And she wants to meet more guys!

Short very good looking, long medium blonde hair, rockin good spinner body, tiny titties great skills ultra tite little girl. Seniors as usual. Pm me. Alsip.

Viriato
09-17-14, 01:04
Chicago's been dead for me lately. I've cruised up and down Cicero several times this month looking for the redhead mentioned on here earlier with no luck at all. Not only did I not find her, I've only found one or two SWs, none of whom were to my liking, but I did find an awful lot of cops. The other night was terrible. Chicago is bad enough for mongering as is, but things seem to be getting worse. Think I'll hit up the suburbs. Maybe Rockford, Aurora or Joliet will be better for me.

SouthSideAndy
09-17-14, 01:09
Just letting everyone know Angie is back on 47th in her usual spot. Picked her up Fri night, she always comes out pretty late like after 2-3 am. CBJ for. 3. She looks pretty healthy and clean too. Hadn't see her for a while but she said for at least the next month she'll be out pretty regularly.

RepoMen
09-17-14, 12:03
Cook county was out hot and heavy lastr night on cic. Drove the stroll a couple times not much out seen a posabilty at roc but was gone on the swing back it looks like sorry time. Cic was dead nothing out there ecept le. Sorry for the weak report nothing new to talk about glad il be on the north side for a couple weeks hope it better then 47th.

Prostilover
09-17-14, 22:30
I was desperate, picked up a BSW around Ash and 59th. BBBJCIM for. 3.

Kda Kodiac
09-18-14, 10:03
Denise has a new phone. Pm me if you still have the desire to see this girl. Seniors only.Got a chance to visit her. Very nice lady well worth a visit.

Member #5102
09-18-14, 11:35
Jessica HSW, works Cic and 5th. Cute girl, but don't let that fool you. She looks good from far, but has a terrible body, she's lost so much weight that her skin in hanging off her. She is about 5'4, 28 years old and currently has medium length red hair. Horrible provider, one of the worst blow jobs I've ever had and I won't get into smell once her panties came off. Avoid this one and stay safe out there.

Things are pretty slow out there. Went out a couple of times with nothing to show for it. Nothing new, just the same old faces. It's about time to hit BP.

Member #5102
09-18-14, 11:42
Chicago's been dead for me lately. I've cruised up and down Cicero several times this month looking for the redhead mentioned on here earlier with no luck at all. Not only did I not find her, I've only found one or two SWs, none of whom were to my liking, but I did find an awful lot of cops. The other night was terrible. Chicago is bad enough for mongering as is, but things seem to be getting worse. Think I'll hit up the suburbs. Maybe Rockford, Aurora or Joliet will be better for me.Same for me, last time I posted things were ok, but now the streets are dead. It doesn't seem like LEO is present out there, just that Chi is lost for mongering.

Vick123
09-20-14, 00:36
Hate to sound like a broken record but just had to put out there how bad the streets are. Almost nothing and certainly nothing worth getting pinched for out lately. Well. More like for a while.

I took time off the street scene hoping to come back to new things but all I have seen is LEO all over or nothing at all.

Looks like the city accomplished their goal. Maybe now they can actually stop real crime like murders and drugs.

Onyx0540
09-22-14, 00:59
Hi guys I have been a member for some time now and have just observed. I saw a gorgeous BSW last night hanging out with herald washington and sis. She was slender about 19. I think she is sasha any info about her. I was in a hurry and could not hang out with her. I do have the digits. But was just curious about her.

Onyx0540
09-22-14, 01:05
I saw our favorite uncle parked on fifth by overpass with all his lights of watching cars as they were coming out of the side street to see if you are alone.

Onyx0540
09-22-14, 01:09
Hey guys I have been hanging out with amber for a little while. This is the WSW who likes to talk in a baby voice. She does not come out any more. She still has friends come over. I have her number will trade. BTW she has lost a lot of weight.

Westside10
09-22-14, 08:55
Friday night went out to monger a little came across a BSW very skinny crack head like by nrth nd sis so then swung over to Pulaski saw a chubby WSW not too easy on the eyes hopefully next week the strips are better before things really die out cause my provider can't seem to keep her phone on. So happy mongering fellow hobbyist and stay free.

Viriato
09-23-14, 02:02
Well, after cruising up and down Cicero and surrounding areas several times in the past few weeks, I finally saw LE harassing some SWs. Would that Chicago's finest give that same sort of treatments to our local gang members, maybe we wouldn't have a couple dozen shootings every fucking week. I'm inclined to say that the SW scene in Chicago is well and truly dead, at least for the foreseeable future. At least we've still got BP and a few good MPs in Chicago and the subrubs.

OldAndInTheWay
09-23-14, 13:26
After getting my errands done yesterday I drove home south on cicero and got a hold of Stephanie. She always answers or returns messages right away. Had a fantastic time as usual. Super tight body and kitty nice girl. Her message has her Greek name on the machine, don't worry just leave a message. Seniors pm me for number. North and cicero. 5'6" 115, brown frizzy hair Mediterranean features, very small very tight all over. Will repeat many many times.

BruceWayne01
09-23-14, 19:54
Took a drive last night on ciceo around 2:30/3:30 am and saw our great uncle parked on every block? Other than that it looked pretty dead does the cold weather make everyone stay inside at night?

OldAndInTheWay
09-24-14, 14:00
Talking to Amber the other night, and she's telling me she's having problems with guys not showing up or scheduling a week away or being difficult. She ask if I could put a post up saying she's sorry about the difficulties.

She would like you guys to know that if you:

Text don't call your chances go up.

Text just a couple hours before your desired time- not a week or days before.

Please show up!

Realize this is an ever fluid business- timing is everything! Be polite, on time, and remember she is HOT! You will enjoy yourself!

She wants to please as many of you as possible! She's worth it! Good luck!

PM me for number.

Luvana
09-24-14, 18:14
Drove Cicero southside yesterday at 7 ish. Lots of ladies out. There was one young with blonde hair that was working but wouldn't get in any car. She just kept walking to different bus stops. Least 5 cars tried nothing won. Not sure if she was not happy with the cars or what but she was for sure working for something.

FSexperience
09-25-14, 15:28
Anyone interested in trading? I have only 1 number for a skinny WSW, about 5'5" and 100 lbs. Looks good but you can tell she has been around a while. She is VERY reasonable and doesn't rush at all. PM me if interested. Looking for spinner types only.

Johnny Clark
09-25-14, 20:34
Ill be staying in DesPlaines for the next couple weeks and would love to find a good SW or two. I'm from NWI and knew where to find the ladies but I'm lost here. I know I'm just a regular member but any help you be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Viriato
09-26-14, 03:22
She just kept walking to different bus stops.Are bus stops good places to look for SWs? Might have to change up routes and keep my eyes open. I really haven't been having any luck lately.

Westside10
09-26-14, 10:37
Drove Cicero southside yesterday at 7 ish. Lots of ladies out. There was one young with blonde hair that was working but wouldn't get in any car. She just kept walking to different bus stops. Least 5 cars tried nothing won. Not sure if she was not happy with the cars or what but she was for sure working for something.I've seen her twice over the summer I had no luck too maybe she's one of those picky ones she is a hot little blonde too.

Chigod7
09-27-14, 02:53
Picked up Michelle. Young 20 something.

She looks like a typical White petite no tits northsider with the glasses and big black bag. I was headed east on north right after menards. She gave me the look I said no way! I pulled around and YES WAY she was a streetwalker. Unlocked the door, sat right in, touched her tits and ass, and I asked if her age as a price was fine. She agreed and she went balls deep on me. BBBJCIM deep BJ. It was good. She said she dosent have a number yet, I gave her mine to call me when she does, I can't wait to fuck that tiny ass of hers.

Warlord7
09-28-14, 04:23
Was on the strip scouting north and south Cicero. Couple BSW and nice WSW with a couple leos posted up. Forget about it.

ChiBulls623
09-29-14, 20:11
Was pretty dead (saw only 2 girls) on Cic. Drove to Madison area and nothing at all. Headed down Pulaski and around little village. Wasn't my cup of tea. A lot of TV's. Wasted gas basically. Did see a few LEOs out. At one point saw a LEO pull up to a BSW on 47th. She approached and then LEO sped off and took an immediate right. Don't know if he caught someone or what was going on. Looked sketchy so left the area.

ChiTownGuy76
09-29-14, 21:55
Saw one or two regulars not much else out there except LE swooped down on one pretty quickly. But it was the one w a tat over her right eye, who's ripped others off in the past so not much of a loss there!

Sxywelder
09-30-14, 19:32
After disappearing over 3 months ago. I ran into her a couple nights ago on cic near Archer. Looking very rough and like she's lost tons of weight. Damn shame. Got her number but was disconnected.

TodwithTheRod
10-01-14, 00:23
Hey Guys- I recently moved back to the Chi-town area after 10+ years and a lot has changed (red light cameras, blue light boxes, ect). Good old technology has become LEO's wild card (sigh). I was wondering if LEO plays fair in Cicero. Granted you know what they say you can't put a silk hat on a pig but I at least have "some" respect for a law abiding sow. If you are going to make a living chasing the high of ruining people's lives you might as well go by the book and at least do it in a way that is law abiding.

OK my point before I get bent over for wasting post space: aprox 15 yrs ago I was driving through Cicero, I had just got done waxing my car and felt like going for a joy ride and grabbing a kind $. 20 sack from my Boi (this was before I even understood the joy of chasing SW's). Shortly after crossing the tracks I'm getting pulled over and he states over the loud speaker "pull over at the next corner and have your window down. I do as told and next thing I know I have LEO pointing a gun to my head telling me don't move mutha fucka or I'll blow your head off. The next thing I know my car is impounded and I'm sitting in a room with 40 dude's for two hours. The next thing I know I'm released with no prints or arrest but just a citation for $5. 5 and told that my car is impounded for a minimum 5 day hold. The tow company would not release sooner know matter what I tried and then I was hit with a $6 tow / impound fee.

Needless to say I was passing through a while back with a non SW fan and noticed a smokn' hot dark skinned sista in the Cicero / Jackson area (red tinted hair and she was wearing a skin tight red jersey) with a perfect body hollering and doing the dance (could she have been a T / S, she was packing no baby got back at all? I drove few a few days later (by myself so as to act if a situation were to arise again) and again she was out there looking fucn incredible. I wanted so bad to act but the damn incident I talked about above keeps me frighted of uncle to do the smart thing and make my LEO checks and such before setting my SW hook. I made a few quick passes a few other nights (all after 10 PM) and she was out all but once.

First question is does it seem to you guys like LEO bait that she stands on one corner as opposed to doing the head glance shuffle? Also, with Betty Loren-Maltese gone does Cicero still do the old school money grabbing scams or are the squealy vice at least play fair? I'm to the point where I'm a veteran SW fisherman and know how and when to cast my line and check my catch but with that being said it doesn't mean shit when unc's above the law.

Also, one positive point is that my fear of Cicero got me web searching SW stings to try to feel out the lake before throwing out my anchor which in turn led me to this site. Thanks a million for putting this "good ol' boy" system together as we need to use technology to keep the oldest of all professions from going extinct. In the past I had found some good write-ups on Topix but never such a clever and tailored attempt at feading our addiction as laid out on this forum. THANK YOU USG! .

Mrportage1980
10-01-14, 05:04
Anyone interested in trading? I have only 1 number for a skinny WSW, about 5'5" and 100 lbs. Looks good but you can tell she has been around a while. She is VERY reasonable and doesn't rush at all. PM me if interested. Looking for spinner types only.I have Cindys number. She is early 30, Polish, thin. I mean like flat tummy w almost six pack abs. She pleases, thin good for di positions.

IAm1000
10-04-14, 01:50
I'm looking for something early this morning after 6 am.

Any digits from anyone would be helpful.

Thanks, and be safe!

Onyx0540
10-04-14, 10:19
On Saturday night I was driving down cic and saw unc LEO parked across the kara facing it. Had lights off and was just watching it. Also last night around 3 our favorite uncle was letting everyone know he is around. I went down the usual routes and ran into him at every turn. He had a poor guy last night by the eway on cic. Poor guy probably had his semi imponded. So went by denzel washinton and saw what looked like a cute BSW but was too dark to see and too hot to pull over for a better look. Lately I have been seeing more queens than women on the usual routes. Where are the women.

Chiint
10-05-14, 21:09
I have Cindys number. She is early 30, Polish, thin. I mean like flat tummy w almost six pack abs. She pleases, thin good for di positions.I'm up for a trade. Pm me.

ElGoloso
10-06-14, 00:43
Went to a Spanish grocery the other day in Franklin Pk on Mannheim and on way out saw a WSW, scale a 7 with some jeans and black hoodie brown hair. Drove around to see if maybe our Uncles were around but didn't recognize anyone or any vehicles. I met her by the Gas station and asked if she needed a ride, she said yes. I started driving and she grabbed my hand and put it on her boobs, guess that took care of breaking the ice. Asked for my name, I asked for hers, name was Natalie, never heard of her, age is 28 so she ain't runned down. No combo just straight action, took her behind a company and did the deed. 30 was the damage for a FS ride. No number yet but she did tell me she will be staying around the area for a while. Today, Sunday around 2 pm I drove towards Maywood around Madison and saw 2 BSW 1 WSW, all good looking but nothing to brag. Maybe take a plunge later this week. Suburbs are the spot now that the regular city streets are dead.

Gbaby31
10-06-14, 10:42
Sorry guys haven't been posting but I've have been going out here and there. I grabbed one BSW by the bus stop close to Kenneth on the 47th, she was about 5"6 thick but had a huge ass. Face was so / so. Said she was from.

Miami if that rings a bell for anyone. Did a BBBJ for. 40 amazing skill wet and not a time watcher didn't like it when I tried grabbing her behind the head but that didn't matter. She was vocal and loved to moan -latter about. 20 mins (I had whiskey dick going) through her another. 80 and just laid back and enjoyed it let me roam smacking her big fat ass running her kitty over all grea time. Was wondering if anyone has KATs number lives by bk on Cicero thanks. And sorry guys didn't get digits as she was leaving to go back to miami.

Fdottt
10-06-14, 19:21
On Saturday night I was driving down cic and saw unc LEO parked across the kara facing it. Had lights off and was just watching it. Also last night around 3 our favorite uncle was letting everyone know he is around. I went down the usual routes and ran into him at every turn. He had a poor guy last night by the eway on cic. Poor guy probably had his semi imponded. So went by denzel washinton and saw what looked like a cute BSW but was too dark to see and too hot to pull over for a better look. Lately I have been seeing more queens than women on the usual routes. Where are the women.This is the same problem I've been having. I hate to say it but it seems like LEO is cleaning up the streets.

BruceWayne01
10-07-14, 03:57
I was out on the strip cico from 290 all the way up north only saw one HSW kinda heavy for my taste but our great uncle was all over the place? I was out between 1:30/2:30 and they were out there nothing to be had while uncle is out!

Chiguy58
10-07-14, 10:23
Just got back in to town Monday night and decided to take a stroll. Picked up Vanessa just off Cis by 290. Girl was strung out and boy I shoulda known better. Gets in vehicle and is.

Extremely nice, hugging me and kissing me on cheek. Asks if I can take her to a spot to pick up a fixn, I said no way. Than asks if we can get her something to eat than head to a motel, I say no bcuz I'm limited on time. So we park on side street, hand her a Jackson. Than she goes on and on about I have wasted 20 min of her time and demands more $. She gets.

Extremely annoying so I tell her take the Jackson, thanks for your time now get out. (Earlier as I parked and she was gettn herself situated something fell out of her pocket between the.

Passenger seat and door, she says "oh I carry a small handgun for protection" So now I'm worried AND asking her nicely to leave but continues to demand more $. Starts to say she's going to yell out window to have guys over to whoop my ass. After 10-15 min of asking her nicely to leave she begins to bang on my car window, smack my rear view mirror, open and.

Slam glove compartment and kick the shifter. At that point I had ENOUGH. I decided to take a chance, reached over, opened the door and shoved her ass out of truck. As she rolly.

Pollied I closed the door and took off. When I got home I checked to see if she recovered her "handgun", turns out it was only a flashlight. She also dropped an unused scratch-off lotto ticket which I have yet to scratch and see if I've won. LOL. She had a tattoo on left side of her neck with name "Tony" I believe. I haven't gone back and read forum if this nut case was spoken about before, so fellow hobbyist STAY AWAY for this BEEYOTCH! Drove away with one Jackson less in my wallet and a broken center console door. Stay safe.

Warlord7
10-07-14, 20:54
I thought Cicero was dead, damn it. The 3 BSW on 47th and Cicero return Al Capone style. I don't give a shit about this, but just giving a update for the street monger fiends if you want it, you can go and get it its still there LOL.

IAmJacks
10-08-14, 02:52
Iamjacks call for help. I will be passing your town coming up soon. See my other posts for details. I have been stranded with no SW in sight for months, see my other posts. As I have never been to your city I need some tips. Pm if poss. Mostly looking for local standard fees. I rtff so please just help if you want or ignore this call. I think I can find them with info and clues already posted and heatmap I saw. But if some areas are easier or better quality. And asw? Thanks for the help.

Salsamon
10-08-14, 12:59
Was driving on 47 west of pul last night close to midnight and saw this short, big booty honey. Possibly latina? She had on blue jeans. As I pass I give her the look and she seems like she's looking so I park nearby to observe a little closer. Once I park a van turns around in the taco place with grill outdoors and she walks toward it and gets in and gets out in about a minute and continues to walk west as she's watching traffic. Drove back around and at this point she had walked a few blocks. This is the second time I see her in the past few weeks but never have a chance to partake. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Seems interesting to me, this is exactly my type.

Dick Hertz
10-08-14, 22:04
Out on Cicero today around 2-3 am and there was a lot of talent out between North and Diversity. Eight WSW one BSW and HSW rated from 6-8. Ended up with Melissa who is short 30 ish with a nice rack but no butt. A Jackson will get you BBBJCIM with a good skill level.

E6671
10-09-14, 20:20
Two thick BSW getting hassled by LEO this morning at 6:15 just south of the Citgo by Cic and the Ike. He had them in front and on display in front of his SUV with the headlights lighting them up.

Viriato
10-10-14, 10:10
Was driving on 47 west of pul last night close to midnight and saw this short, big booty honey. Possibly latina? She had on blue jeans.Big booty Latina? Sounds just like my type! I've been looking for a good HSW. I haven't had much luck with SWs in general, but I've mostly been trawling through Cicero.

This is the same problem I've been having. I hate to say it but it seems like LEO is cleaning up the streets.Bull shit! The police might be getting adults having consentual sex, yeah, but how many shootings does Chicago average in a night? It's one of the most crime ridden cities in the US. Its just easier for the police to arrest SWs and johns because they don't get shot at.

Steve Cicero
10-10-14, 21:37
First time poster, just wanted to say thanks to whoever created this and maintains it. Can honestly say this site lead me to a few leads that turned into successful drives. Last successful one was a HSW. Was out dduring the week not to late either which made the trip from work home that much more fun. So thanks to you guys.

Fdottt
10-11-14, 00:53
Big booty Latina? Sounds just like my type! I've been looking for a good HSW. I haven't had much luck with SWs in general, but I've mostly been trawling through Cicero.

Bull shit! The police might be getting adults having consentual sex, yeah, but how many shootings does Chicago average in a night? It's one of the most crime ridden cities in the US. Its just easier for the police to arrest SWs and johns because they don't get shot at.Yea I meant with the SW's, not the more important things.

Onyx0540
10-11-14, 10:34
I was driving down cic stroll around midnight turned on madi and drove for a bit. This was around one. Saw nothing of intrest just unc being annoyong. Drove back dow cic and saw LEO messing with this cute BSW. When I drove closer LEO and his friends were all over this car by maxwell hotdog place. There seemed to be around three other girls in a car. They all looked good. Damn uncle leave some girls for the rest of us.

Onyx0540
10-11-14, 10:39
I hung out with katy on Wednesday night at her place. She was nice unrushed. BBBJCIM so so skills. She hhad told me earlier she wanted to meet Jackson. I also got her number.

MidwyGuy
10-11-14, 16:57
Cruised the area down 4 7 the last few night seen a few WSW, and 2 BSW but LEO is out everywhere and must've seen atleast a dozen cops the last 3 nights anyone have any numbers for some of these girls?

I did see one I haven't seen before last night was either WSW or HSW couldn't get a good look at her face but body was a solid 9 she was all dressed up had short skirt and some nice legs never seen her before though so didn't stop.

Warlord7
10-11-14, 20:02
Did some shopping for some leather shoes and on the way back decided to spot some talent on 47th spotted 2 young BSW 7/10 with tight pants leather boots with fat round ass that will suffocate you for days, damage was 40 while I played with her kitty while she played.

Ump1969
10-14-14, 23:21
I understand some of you are getting a little frustrated. You spend money on gas getting to the city. You've read the tips and advice from senior members. You know the stupid things to avoid. Then you see the perfect SW and she won't pay attention to you. It happens to everyone. It might not be you. Read the reports. How many have seen LEO out in force? Lately I have talked to more than a few girls that just got out of jail. Is it the election? Is it the neighbors? Who knows? But this means that the girls, unless strung out and desperate, will be choosier than usual. Just be patient. They still have to pay the rent, pay for their kids, pay the "boyfriend", or pay for the habit. Follow the rules posted here. Don't do stupid things like uturns in the middle of Cicero. Try to pick up on side streets, not main streets where there are lots of eyes. Be smart and careful. It may take longer, but I have not seen a lengthy dead scene in the city in years. These girls are not all about to become brain surgeons and most have spotty work histories if they have ever worked. The cash has to come from somewhere.

IAm1000
10-15-14, 14:17
Good god, it's never been so dull out there. Tried to look this morning about 9, drove from Cermak north ro 290 on sis, drove back, looked all over, from Roosevelt and there was NOTHING.

Figured the night was over for them so I drove home empty handed.

Hopefully by now they're waking back up cause I'm heading down 47th to sis from Central.

Do the truck stops on 47th there have any talent? Just curious.

I'l report back later, maybe I'll strike gold.

Be safe!

Ump1969
10-15-14, 20:27
To back up my earlier post, I went out and did some early AM recon. I saw several WSW and BSW on North. I saw a WSW and a BSW on Cicero between Archer and 47th. I saw 4 WSW on 47th between Kedzie and Western and a BSW west of Pulaski. I tried the cute blond WSW on 47th near California (5-5, 6 on face and body, probaby 23). She didn't want to come down from from $40 for CBJ. I don't like to haggle over price, especially with younger girls. This usually ends up with rushed so-so service, so I passed. So the girls are out there, at least at 3 am. But don't expect prime rib for the price of a Big Mac.

Ron M
10-15-14, 20:48
So the girls are out there. But don't expect prime rib for the price of a Big Mac.That's Funny. But if you look long enough you can find a Prime Rib for the price of a Big Mac.

FrankyCando
10-16-14, 18:11
That's Funny. But if you look long enough you can find a Prime Rib for the price of a Big Mac.If she needs her dope bad enough.

I'm to scared of std's from simple BJ and let alone being busted chasing SW's. Be careful.

IAm1000
10-19-14, 16:43
If she needs her dope bad enough.

I'm to scared of std's from simple BJ and let alone being busted chasing SW's. Be careful.You have never spoken truer words, Uncle LEO is out there, and there in full force most days.

I love you mongers be careful and be safe, you never know what you're going to end up with or where you might end up.

LOL.

Warlord7
10-21-14, 00:45
47th and cis 1 young BSW 7/10 at subway 3 am looking very eager to serve, looks fresh and not strung out by the way. But I passed cause I don't give a damn.

FSexperience
10-21-14, 17:25
On Cis and 5 0 met a really fine WSW as I was pulling into the gas station. I was very surprised as she seemed to come out of nowhere. She indicated that she normally wasn't around there but whatever. I got her number but didn't have my phone and forgot the number by time I got home. I'd say a 7 on the scale but others would probably rate higher. . 6 was the damage and probably could have had it for lower. Anyone ever land this girl before? I think her name was Susan and she was about 5'4", dirty blond hair, looked young from the street but was probably in her 3o's. PM if you have her number. Would love to meet her again.

Warlord7
10-21-14, 18:56
On Cis and 5 0 met a really fine WSW as I was pulling into the gas station. I was very surprised as she seemed to come out of nowhere. She indicated that she normally wasn't around there but whatever. I got her number but didn't have my phone and forgot the number by time I got home. I'd say a 7 on the scale but others would probably rate higher. . 6 was the damage and probably could have had it for lower. Anyone ever land this girl before? I think her name was Susan and she was about 5'4", dirty blond hair, looked young from the street but was probably in her 3o's. PM if you have her number. Would love to meet her again.LOL she was looking like a 4/10 . Seen that dumb WSW as exactly as you described dirty blonde looking cracked out yesterday at the gas station as I was pumping gas 47th around 2 am No thanks il pass.

OldAndInTheWay
10-25-14, 14:27
Guys.

New kid on the block at 48th and Cicero / Starbucks. Monica, very small and good looking. 6/10, skills; 7/10 on looks. She'll negotiate rates. Seniors pm me for digits.

Murican Idiot
10-26-14, 09:03
Hey fellas, 1st time post, long time follower. Saw 2 possibilities on my way home between BellnSis. 1st was a short brunette, 6/10 WSW, ponytail, an a fast walker. Past me 2 x and got snatched up both times. Other was a cuter blond / brn hair in a ponytail, 7/10 WSW sittin on a busbench. Never got up, an followed by a spanish guy. Approached but she didn't seem.

Interested an I moved on. In my mirror saw her get into another car, so she had to be prowling. Saw her again a little later, still wasnt interested. Guess I didn't look her type. Most.

I've seen in a while. 1/4 tank later mosied on to my villa. Uncle was out but seemed to have their minds set somewhere else. Luckily for the fellas who got to partake. Stay safe.

IAm1000
10-31-14, 11:27
On Cis and 5 0 met a really fine WSW as I was pulling into the gas station. I was very surprised as she seemed to come out of nowhere. She indicated that she normally wasn't around there but whatever. I got her number but didn't have my phone and forgot the number by time I got home. I'd say a 7 on the scale but others would probably rate higher. . 6 was the damage and probably could have had it for lower. Anyone ever land this girl before? I think her name was Susan and she was about 5'4", dirty blond hair, looked young from the street but was probably in her 3o's. PM if you have her number. Would love to meet her again.I'm pretty sure I saw her (or someone who you described) on Wednesday at rush hour time walking up Sis towards 47th. Yuk, what a mess, but I guess to each their own. I passed completely and went home and watched porn.

Enjoy that, I guess, LOL.

Warlord7
10-31-14, 21:16
2 am strawberry thick and trinity thin 2 BSW, CBJ damage. 40 by the McDonalds on Cicero ave. Strawberry trying upcharging more after donuts exchanged, but stay firm and tell them you want the donuts back.

Fdottt
11-01-14, 15:43
2 am strawberry thick and trinity thin 2 BSW, CBJ damage. 40 by the McDonalds on Cicero ave. Strawberry trying upcharging more after donuts exchanged, but stay firm and tell them you want the donuts back.I've had strawberry over on cicero at like 8 am on a Saturday morning. Her CBJ skills could use some work.

Mr Charmo
11-02-14, 04:43
Had an appointment run late on Wednesday. My contact noticed a girl that kept standing outside. Standing in very awkward stands, posing legs unnaturally, sticking ass out. Was definitely trying to get attention from passersby. Asked person who rents across street and told she seems to be a pro. On a busy street, sound familiar to any fellow hobbies? Latina, 20's, very nice ass. PM only.

ElGoloso
11-02-14, 13:25
Had an appointment run late on Wednesday. My contact noticed a girl that kept standing outside. Standing in very awkward stands, posing legs unnaturally, sticking ass out. Was definitely trying to get attention from passersby. Asked person who rents across street and told she seems to be a pro. On a busy street, sound familiar to any fellow hobbies? Latina, 20's, very nice ass. PM only.In the Logan Square Area there's a bunch of girls but none are pro. These girls here are pros, Jessica and our dear Leila the porn star. You can see them on BP.

Riina
11-02-14, 14:03
Had an appointment run late on Wednesday. My contact noticed a girl that kept standing outside. Standing in very awkward stands, posing legs unnaturally, sticking ass out. Was definitely trying to get attention from passersby. Asked person who rents across street and told she seems to be a pro. On a busy street, sound familiar to any fellow hobbies? Latina, 20's, very nice ass. PM only.Hi Mr. Charmo,

It's been a long time since I Logan Square. I remember some action on Armitage, West of Western, mostly druggy PR girls. I also remember that if a streetwalker made obvious body signals, it was usually a tranny. The SouthWest mixed use building at Fullerton and Kimball for years was occupied by a group of gumps.

Mr Charmo
11-03-14, 03:25
In the Logan Square Area there's a bunch of girls but none are pro. These girls here are pros, Jessica and our dear Leila the porn star. You can see them on BP.I know Leila, in person. It was def not her. Don't know who jessica is- You mean the one posting with Leila? Def not her either. This girl was hot, fit.

Viriato
11-04-14, 01:42
I was trolling Cicero again tonight and saw a WSW at Roosevelt and Cicero around 10:30. She was okay looking. Not great, she looked like she had a little mileage on her, but she was still doable. An older blonde wearing a pink sweater and fishnets. Gave me the look as I drove past. Unfortunately she wasn't what I was in the mood for tonight so I gave it a pass. Best to spend my money on something I'm more into. But at least it's good to know they're out there.

OldAndInTheWay
11-04-14, 23:06
Hey there,

Last night out after finishing up errands and met rachel. She usually walks around 63 and kedzie, but has moved to 47th and western.

Mixed race fairly good looking, 7 out of 10. Body 9. Rocking good spinner! Skills 8, a bit rushed. Only dreamt of a BBBJ, no cim. Can only leave a message- minutes ya know?

Seniors only. Pm me.

Vette3
11-06-14, 12:14
It's been a while since I checked out the street scene. Sunday I took a ride around the old northside hangouts. Started around 11 and by 1 am I saw nothing. I decided to head home and saw Brenda around milw and diverse. She's a cute blonde HSW. I wasn't sure if she wanted to play, but at 1 am not many single girls are walking around. I gave her the look and she responded. She's a cutie, 5'5", thin, nice be's. Wanted. 5 for BBBJ, I offered. 4 and we went to a quiet area. She plays pretty good and wanted an extra. 2 to play catch, I offered. 1 and finished the game. I know the price seems high but there was no other ballgames playing.

LongSnake30
11-06-14, 19:55
Fellow Mongers, I have two great spinners, one is in the city named Cassi 20 for BBBJ, 40 for FS, the other is in Elk Grove named Tina, 30 BBBJ and 50 FS. Anybody up for trades? Thanks Snake.

JVD1954
11-08-14, 01:17
Out and about last night on the ol 4-7 also met Rachel spinner brunette Hispanic mix rockin body and agree with previous post on performance. I missed her on first pick up attempt, hit sis saw a spinner dirty blonde at 49th made the look was about to pick up till I saw the unmarked uncle pulling in off sis, so I passed finally found Rachel again.

Happy hunting.

JVD.

DLJamming
11-08-14, 01:41
Saw a older latina SW walking down cic seemed hot from afar but when you get close you can see the age on her face.

Riina
11-08-14, 10:15
It's been a while since I checked out the street scene. Sunday I took a ride around the old northside hangouts. Started around 11 and by 1 am I saw nothing. I decided to head home and saw Brenda around milw and diverse. She's a cute blonde HSW. I wasn't sure if she wanted to play, but at 1 am not many single girls are walking around. I gave her the look and she responded. She's a cutie, 5'5", thin, nice be's. Wanted. 5 for BBBJ, I offered. 4 and we went to a quiet area. She plays pretty good and wanted an extra. 2 to play catch, I offered. 1 and finished the game. I know the price seems high but there was no other ballgames playing.I would be very careful about picking up a street walker at Div / Mil. That's good Logan Square and LEO from Cali district will crack down on any illicit behavior. Just so you guys know, West of Central Park in bad Logan Square is patrolled by Grand district who does not give a shit.

ChicagoFan76
11-08-14, 18:34
Thinking of going prowling tonight. Anyone have any good WSW that they have noticed. Trying to avoid the BSW that want to up sell or have their guys lingering around. Have not gone prowling in 2 months.

Hooker
11-09-14, 01:01
How do you tell when a lady is a SW is there code? I.

Mean I can't pull up to a nice.

Poss and say you working.

ChicagoFan76
11-09-14, 15:19
Thinking of going prowling tonight. Anyone have any good WSW that they have noticed. Trying to avoid the BSW that want to up sell or have their guys lingering around. Have not gone prowling in 2 months.Well last night went off without a hitch. Started at 47th & Western and tried to find 63rd & Kedzie looking for the girl mentioned on here. Apparently Kedzie is under construction and closed off so I drove most of the length of 47th from the Dan Ryan to Cic. Saw 2 SW that looked old to me and were also BSW which is what I was not looking for. As I was about to give up I see this cute WSW on 47th near Cic. I circled back around and parked into some closed business around 11:45 and waited to see what she looked like. She walked up to the car and asked me for a cig and asked me if I was looking for some company. I said yes, she got in. Her name is Melissa 32 yrs old looks 23-25, around 5'2 120 lbs sandy blonde hair. Looks like 1990's Mariah Carey. At 1st went to some parking lot at a closed business but I did not feel safe there so we went to a 4 hr motel on Cic. I overpaid a bit but had a blast.

Ranks.

Face 9.

Tits 7.

Butt small but still a 7.

Overall body 7.

Head 10.

FS 9 overall.

Glad I found exasctly what I was looking for. Got the digits and will post a pic soon.

Viriato
11-09-14, 21:35
How do you tell when a lady is a SW is there code? I.

Mean I can't pull up to a nice.

Poss and say you working.The 'look. ' No, seriously, it's really a thing. They will flash that 'look' at you and just about any other random passer-by. They are trying to suck you in. SWs don't really play hard to get. Trust me; when and if you finally find one, there shouldn't be any doubt in your mind.

Saw a older latina SW walking down cic seemed hot from afar but when you get close you can see the age on her face.Two questions: Where and how old are we talking about? I mean, I'm always down for some Latina MILFs so I'd be willing to check it out. Assuming she wasn't TOO old or unattractive.

DLJamming
11-10-14, 10:15
Two questions: Where and how old are we talking about? I mean, I'm always down for some Latina MILFs so I'd be willing to check it out. Assuming she wasn't TOO old or unattractive.I would say she was at least in her 40's but she seemed to keep herself in shape, kinda on the taller side. If you're looking for a MILF she might work out for you.

DLJamming
11-12-14, 09:59
Had a dream that a WSW by the name of Stacy by Div out west. She looked pretty good and I had a CBJ for. 25 it was decent she got into it and I got her number.

Salsamon
11-12-14, 18:16
Had a dream that a WSW by the name of Stacy by Div out west. She looked pretty good and I had a CBJ for. 25 it was decent she got into it and I got her number.Is this the stacy that walks around div and grand and around north?

Lobo Karlov
11-13-14, 02:05
In the Logan Square Area there's a bunch of girls but none are pro. These girls here are pros, Jessica and our dear Leila the porn star. You can see them on BP.Leilah's in Logan Sq? I saw her awhile back when she was in Pilsen and had a great time. It's been difficult to get a hold of her. I'll email her if she's available and she won't get back to me. Then randomly she'll contact me that she's available this very moment and she catches me off guard.

DLJamming
11-13-14, 09:38
Is this the stacy that walks around div and grand and around north?I'm going to go ahead and say yes judging from the area I was around.

TheDude177
11-23-14, 21:22
Fellow Mongers, I have two great spinners, one is in the city named Cassi 20 for BBBJ, 40 for FS, the other is in Elk Grove named Tina, 30 BBBJ and 50 FS. Anybody up for trades? Thanks Snake.PM me. I may have something you're looking for.

Genghis2
11-23-14, 22:10
Hmmm, Does anyone know why there have been no reports in this section as of late? Is there something going on that should be noted?

Warlord7
11-24-14, 05:04
Hmmm, Does anyone know why there have been no reports in this section as of late? Is there something going on that should be noted?47th and cis is usually littered with various run down * at 1 am, I noticed theres always this white skin blonde hair scarecrow junkie lurking all the way to archer and cis and back to 47th. Also beware the blue LEO dogs are hunting.

Truthfu11
11-25-14, 00:20
Should be about time for the Christmas HoHoHo's to start coming out. Maybe they'll migrate to CraigsList and off the streets.

Any haunts from past years that might be worth cruising?

Newport100
11-25-14, 03:05
New guy here been checking out your post do you all have any good suggestions for the south east side of Chicago.

Davidonecall
11-25-14, 08:22
Hmmm, Does anyone know why there have been no reports in this section as of late? Is there something going on that should be noted?They are always out there. They just know how to hide when LEO or someone that just doesn't look right. Some different times. The question is do you want to pick them up. Some don't look right. Like me why take a chance when it could be your last.

Dick Hertz
11-26-14, 07:45
New guy here been checking out your post do you all have any good suggestions for the south east side of Chicago.If you are looking for something on the southeast side then they Exchange st from 73rd to 79th and Commercal ave from 80th to 93rd but all you will see there are harden crack hoes. Also Michigan ave and nearby streets from 103rd to 118th only at night.

RkfdTourist
11-27-14, 12:55
This girl Ginger used to be my regular:

http://illinois.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/xoxohot-blonde-ready-for-fun-22/22612868

She walks along Cicero Ave. I won't say her real name on the forums, but it starts with an S.

She's an absolutely super girl! But her old number isn't working. I was hoping someone might have her new one.

Thanks!

Junkiexl101
11-27-14, 15:35
Been cruising the curcuits again and its been dead. Was out day before Thanksgiving from 11 pm til 4 am and nothing as of good talent being out there. I'm thinking maybe because it was thanksgiving that the talents weren't out? Has anyone been finding any worthy talent out there as of late?

CapnAndy
11-27-14, 16:17
I noticed some action at the gas station / car wash on Cicero around 50th at about 5:30 AM last week.

FngrBngr
11-28-14, 14:23
Been cruising the curcuits again and its been dead. Was out day before Thanksgiving from 11 pm til 4 am and nothing as of good talent being out there. I'm thinking maybe because it was thanksgiving that the talents weren't out? Has anyone been finding any worthy talent out there as of late?They were most likely preparing for a nice family dinner.

BruceWayne01
11-29-14, 09:01
Been out there looking & nothing?

Fdottt
11-29-14, 13:50
Sunday 11/23 around 5 am finally found a BSW in the rogers park area on clark st. Tried to get her in the car about 2 times and she denied me both times. Finally tried a third time and she gets in. Got her to give me a BBBJCIM while I drove down a side street with my hand down in her pants on her butt. Would repeat if I ever see her again.

Just yesterday on halstead around 72nd st. Finally found an attractive enough BSW. She told me she was 18 and had a nice ass. Was playing with that for a bit and finally found a spot in the area where we both jumped in the back seat. She started me off with a CBJ while I rubbed her cat until she asked me if I was ready to hit her from the back. I was more than ready and proceeded to do so. Got her to lie down on her stomach while I thrusted in and out of her hole until I exploded in the rubber. She really knows how to put on a show. Telling me she likes my big black the while I'm pounding her. If I see her again would definitely repeat.

The Prophet
11-30-14, 01:53
Back in 2003 I used to go for the street walkers. Punk white guy who took the bus to 79th and cottage in dress clothes. The people over there thought I was the police to dressed up to be a cop and the cops didn't know what to think when they saw me. Only time I was ever stopped was when I was walking with someone I was dating.

Anyways I used to be able to walk from 79th to 83rd to the old cottage inn which no longer exists for quick action that went as low as 10 bucks to as high as 30. I came back to this area in 08 seeing the area changed and most of the girls were gone.

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.

Genghis2
11-30-14, 13:49
Back in 2003 I used to go for the street walkers. Punk white guy who took the bus to 79th and cottage in dress clothes. The people over there thought I was the police to dressed up to be a cop and the cops didn't know what to think when they saw me. Only time I was ever stopped was when I was walking with someone I was dating.

Anyways I used to be able to walk from 79th to 83rd to the old cottage inn which no longer exists for quick action that went as low as 10 bucks to as high as 30. I came back to this area in 08 seeing the area changed and most of the girls were gone.

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.Wow, you DO go way back. Good for you in being bold. I am sure you found many nice ladies in that area back then. Well as you found out, sadly there has been a shift in the consciousness of everyone in this country. Things on the street are WAY different than they were back then. I am thinking you would be best served to not repeat your walking adventures or you might get a completely different experience. People are not respected like they once were. Anyways, the streets have been pretty much cleaned up by LEO and there ARE some good finds. Please read the reports here, but their prices are benchmarked to the BP girls or regular escorts. The days of $30 thrills are gone with the music of the 80's LOL. Keep looking and I am sure you will run across some lovely ladies. Think the 47 drive.

G2.

Davidonecall
12-01-14, 09:15

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.I also remember those days. You were able to find WSW, BSW and LSW. Every one including LEO would not bother you. It would start at around 8 pm until 4 am and the car could be fog up and still no problem. Try doing that now. Most of the SW that I had contacted for were home numbers. If you were a regular the girls would know you also. Those days are gone.

TonyDe
12-01-14, 20:39

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.I swear SWing must have been perfectly legal in the city and suburbs. Same thing with GoGo bars with back rooms. Either LE had more important things to do or no one cared about a harmless vice. Now you will get persecuted like a war criminal for engaging in something perfectly legal in most counties in the world.

Oddjob
12-02-14, 04:34
I swear SWing must have been perfectly legal in the city and suburbs. Same thing with GoGo bars with back rooms. Either LE had more important things to do or no one cared about a harmless vice. Now you will get persecuted like a war criminal for engaging in something perfectly legal in most counties in the world.Too many cops trying to satisfy the Bible thumpers and Women's Rights Zealots. It used to be that a large number of ladies supplemented their income (low wages) or just liked sex. Then AIDS popped up in the world and that was really the change point. Things tightened up quite a bit just based on fear. Now we have Hepatitis C and all other bad things, plus the drug scene is probably worse with more variety and availability today. I'm older now but I do remember the good old days that unfortunately most of the younger guys will never get to experience.

PilotMan1970
12-02-14, 18:29
Fellow Mongers, I have two great spinners, one is in the city named Cassi 20 for BBBJ, 40 for FS, the other is in Elk Grove named Tina, 30 BBBJ and 50 FS. Anybody up for trades? Thanks Snake.You need to clear up some space for PM. / Hard to make the transaction. I have some good info on one.

PilotMan1970
12-03-14, 02:35
Area check: I was out tonight around the north and sis area and nothing. LE wasnt even out. I drove way down to 47th and sis and again, I've seen toxic waste areas with more people walking around. Dry out there folks. Keep your heads up though. Something will come up.

Slapshot
12-04-14, 05:45
The old North Ave stroll from Kingsbury to Milwaukee back in the mid 90's was a gold mine! The area has changed a lot since then and this was close to 20 years ago but depending what time of night you could spot 20-30 SW's (most of which were decked out in hooker garb) in one drive and I'm not inflating those numbers. They were everywhere along that stretch of road plus the alleys and side streets flashing and flagging down cars, even in that BP gas station lot by Elston you'd see 5 or 6 sometimes more just standing around waiting to be picked up. It was really something to see I'll bet most of you guys weren't around back then it was quite the meat market to say the least but within a few years later it had died down significantly.

I've never seen anything else close to that type of action since then, I don't know about now but I haven't seen any SW's around North Ave in years in the few times I've been in this area.

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.

Genghis2
12-04-14, 12:28
The old North Ave stroll from Kingsbury to Milwaukee back in the mid 90's was a gold mine! The area has changed a lot since then and this was close to 20 years ago but depending what time of night you could spot 20-30 SW's (most of which were decked out in hooker garb) in one drive and I'm not inflating those numbers. They were everywhere along that stretch of road plus the alleys and side streets flashing and flagging down cars, even in that BP gas station lot by Elston you'd see 5 or 6 sometimes more just standing around waiting to be picked up. It was really something to see I'll bet most of you guys weren't around back then it was quite the meat market to say the least but within a few years later it had died down significantly.

I've never seen anything else close to that type of action since then, I don't know about now but I haven't seen any SW's around North Ave in years in the few times I've been in this area.Ahh, you bring tears of joy to my eyes, fondly remembering the Good old days of hobbying. You are right on in your remembrances about the area.

Dick Hertz
12-04-14, 12:59
I have not been out in a while and started down 47th to sis then over to North Ave then turn and went down to expressway and back again around 2 am. It was dead only saw three crack heads and no one was stopping for them. I hate late night drives and wish there was still a few spots for afternoon mongers the way it used to be but no more. The only good news is that the price of gas is going down.

Salsamon
12-04-14, 15:39
Took a drive last night around 11 ish saw a WSW by the dunking on cic and 47. Short, thin kind of cute looking at least from my angle. Noticed she crossed the street on 47 south on cic so I decided to drive a little further into the subway lot. I figured she was kind of hot so it was probably a decoy but no! As soon as I parked at sub she got picked up. I was kicking myself for not stopping sooner. Had to do laundry so I went up to ceramic and figured after laundry I'd take the drive to 47th so I headed down 47th at about 1 am. Saw a hot looking WSW on 47 past Cali walking east so I turned around, at that point she sat at a bus stop. I parked and offered her the ride and she says to me I'm not looking for a ride and then proceeds to ask me what are you looking for? At that point I didn't know what to answer as I was not about to tell her what I was looking for without having done an le check. I just dove off with blue balls and pissed that I couldn't get that hot piece of ass and she did have a nice round booty.

Currymonster
12-05-14, 05:06
Saw Joyce walking on 47th, I'd seen her walking up Western previously (or rather she saw me). She looked kinda scary under the lighting she was under and I nearly gave up and looked elsewhere, but when I went back she actually looks pretty good. We agreed she'd do her best popsicle impression for me. VERY skilled, she was very patient, some attention to the boys when I asked too. Dropped her off at her dealer's afterwards, she said she hadn't got a phone currently but could recieve voicemail. Made a note of her number, but somehow my phone didn't retain it after it I brought it out of standby. Staying here another couple of days, so. Does anyone have a number for her fairly recently? PM me?

ChiTownGuy990
12-05-14, 11:17
Apparently I had the same dream last night. First time posting, following thread now for a few months. In my dream, it was shortly after 10, driving back from downtown area, had to stop and pee after a few drinks. I stopped at the walgreens on 47th and Western, and grabbed some cash. As I was sleep walking back to my car, Joyce caught my eye, and smiled at me as she walked by. We looked at each other as she kept walking and I nodded, so she came over. Being the gentleman that I am, I offered a ride, she said yes, so we turned down a side street and pulled over. She said she was working, and ask of I was LEO. I said no, and asked if she was. She proceeded to grab my junk and said 'no I am not'. In my dream, she proceeded to BBBJWCIM, and about 15 minutes later, my dream ended. I felt. 4 lighter, when I woke up, but it was a nice dream none the less. Nothing spectacular, but the price was right. Happy dreaming to all.

ChgoJJ
12-05-14, 21:31

I've never seen anything else close to that type of action since then, I don't know about now but I haven't seen any SW's around North Ave in years in the few times I've been in this area.I remember those glory days all to well!

Therewere so many girls working it seemed surreal!

I wonder if there is anywhere in this country that still has action like that!

Genghis2
12-05-14, 21:42
I remember those glory days all to well!

I wonder if there is anywhere in this country that still has action like that!Not to my knowledge. Uncle has pretty much stopped it because of greed. I just don't know why he doesn't legalize it and collect the tax money he is feeling cheated on missing. With technology via BP and CL etc, the girls don't have to walk as much, hence the heavier overall physique they have. You see sooo much chubby booty on BP it isn't funny. Besides, it is easier for a girl to set prices when she can look at the competition. In the old days, they had to bump into one another and share info on the business. So you see, things change. What will not is the fact that women will always sell themselves and men will always buy their services, no matter what. Now this is just my opinion, and if any of you guys out there know different, Please, please let the rest of us know.

The closest to what ChgoJJ is looking for still happens to a degree in Florida. Make no mistake though, Uncle is watching.

G2.

UzerName
12-06-14, 01:26
I remember those glory days all to well!

I wonder if there is anywhere in this country that still has action like that!First post, been reading for some time. Anyways. North Seattle, Hwy 99 (Aurora Ave) from about 90th st - 105th st is REALLY happening. There is a long history of prostitution up and down lots of and. Aurora (40th-150th), but the area I mentioned is prime. Cops seem to look the other way and don't pass through much. Lots of variety and talent in one place.

But if you want pure madness, you've got to check out Vancouver BC, downtown on Hastings st. I went there around 2003 to visit some pot bars and just as the sun starts to set they come out in full force. It's insanity. I've never seen anything like it.

Slapshot
12-06-14, 20:52
Yeah, when vacationing in different parts of Florida over the years I've noticed several SW's out and about and I wasn't even looking, the nice weather and low income environment make for good action. Also until around 10 years ago the E. St. Louis area around the Rt 3 stretch near Brooklyn was hot but it was a dangerous run down area.

Not to my knowledge. Uncle has pretty much stopped it because of greed. I just don't know why he doesn't legalize it and collect the tax money he is feeling cheated on missing. With technology via BP and CL etc, the girls don't have to walk as much, hence the heavier overall physique they have. You see sooo much chubby booty on BP it isn't funny. Besides, it is easier for a girl to set prices when she can look at the competition. In the old days, they had to bump into one another and share info on the business. So you see, things change. What will not is the fact that women will always sell themselves and men will always buy their services, no matter what. Now this is just my opinion, and if any of you guys out there know different, Please, please let the rest of us know.

The closest to what ChgoJJ is looking for still happens to a degree in Florida. Make no mistake though, Uncle is watching.

G2.

Nelson Muntz
12-06-14, 23:07
I visited the area once. Coming south toward the USA at night, on an elevated roadway, you were looking right into some apartments. Couldn't help it.

People were undressing in several of the windows. I absolutely couldn't believe my eyes. My prude buddy was with and thought it was disgusting.

I later heard that prostitution was legal there. I sure hope someone backs my story. It has bee haunting me since the mid 90's.

Nelson.

Member #1232
12-07-14, 17:23

Not sure where to go now for cheap thrills as what I once had. Believe it or not I was told about the spot from some girl I was dating and it was hot for years.Back in the 80's and 90's they were everywhere. Anyplace with a strip joint, adult theater, adult book store had a stroll. I lived on Broadway and the ladies would stroll by my apt and also hang out in the alley behind my apt. And in the 70's, the joints around Cicero and Roosevelt Roads had lights and signs that would fit in on Freemont street in Vegas.

Now with cellphones and the internet it's easier (and safer) for them to take business indoors especially since LE would rather harass the ladies instead of focusing their attention on stopping the violent crimes.