PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Westside10
09-29-16, 09:14
Saw a WSW I never seen before by drummond and Cicero she was a tall blonde look ok I rate 6 but then again I didn't get a good look as I was speeding by then by diversy nd cicsro I saw veronica with a very skinny friend WSW blonde rate 5 ,further up I saw a BSW by Belmont and cicsrho rate 6 that's it that's all.

Chicago Monger
09-29-16, 09:18
Saw a WSW I never seen before by drummond and Cicero she was a tall blonde look ok I rate 6 but then again I didn't get a good look as I was speeding by then by diversy nd cicsro I saw veronica with a very skinny friend WSW blonde rate 5 ,further up I saw a BSW by Belmont and cicsrho rate 6 that's it that's all.These daytime sightings?

Westside10
09-29-16, 13:20
These daytime sightings?Time was 5 am.

SoxDom
09-30-16, 06:02
Picked up Veronica at the citgo on Wellington and cic.

Yesterday or the day before.

Didn't seem like a user at all.

Got a room. FS dream was $.

Cool chic, tight, great head game little too hard at times.

No titty play. She said she still breast feeding at home.

Got number will repeat.

Westside10
09-30-16, 09:12
Saw a BSW by cicer just before north ave she's always there around 5 ish am sometimes she has a friend today she was alone I rate them both 5 .

LongDStyle
09-30-16, 15:16
Went by 5th on my lunch around noonish, just saw a BSW, she was younger didn't look bad at all, maybe 7 ish or 8 on SW scale but I passed. Dry other then that no LE anywhere in site. I usually try to avoid the scene at the end of the month due to LEO quotas. Mainly went to window shop and report but I would've partaken if I saw something that really caught my eye. Stay safe.

Slugga P
10-01-16, 13:03
Blond white girl, skinny, cute kind of. Always by the auto shop. What is she like? I know one of you all indulged.

Chiz30
10-01-16, 16:39
Blond white girl, skinny, cute kind of. Always by the auto shop. What is she like? I know one of you all indulged.Does she have wavy blond hair?

Chiz30
10-01-16, 16:53
4'10 maybe 5'0 older 40's WSW 120 or so pounds reddish hair. I've scooped her up off 290 cic and got digits and met few times after. But number disconnected and haven't seen her for a while.

Any fellow mongers have her number or seen her?

Slugga P
10-01-16, 19:26
Does she have wavy blond hair?Its long and straight, maybe wavy up close, I just overheard her name.

Mannheim
10-01-16, 22:47
4'10 maybe 5'0 older 40's WSW 120 or so pounds reddish hair. I've scooped her up off 290 cic and got digits and met few times after. But number disconnected and haven't seen her for a while.

Any fellow mongers have her number or seen her?Yea off Kostner and 290. She's got to be staying over there, pass by her quite a bit. No digits, I pass her by nowadays.

Member #5297
10-02-16, 05:42
Bria walks near Belmont and Cicero, she's very cautious but cute as a button in comparison to the rest of what's out there these days. I've seen her off the phone before and she's a nice girl once you see her a couple of times. Vacuum cleaner for a mouth. She is sometimes around a small group of girls. I've also seen the blonde in that group. I took her number but forgot her name. Also a great performance. Bria, the Blonde, and Josie are the best things happening for me on the Cicero stretch and the North / Pulaski stretch. There's a blonde named Donna who walks on Lawrence. Not bad looking and is very enthusiastic.

Lumes
10-02-16, 06:30
So I decided to take the old Cic stroll after being disappointed by a girl I meet from BP (I posted about that one in the BP forum) and saw a nice HSW by Belmont and had to pic her up. She said her name was Nicole and doesn't usually go out on that stretch but usually goes on BP. Anyways she offered 40 for CBJ and it wasn't bad at all. She had a nice face and slim tight body and looked to be in her 20's, I would rate her a 7 or 8 on a SW scale. Pic her up if you get a chance she not bad at all and not strung out.

OPIllini
10-02-16, 14:30
Well, just as it was getting dark last night I cruised through the area on Cicero. Pulled into the Shell gas station to get some water and noticed Crystal walking through the lot toward 49th. While she was doing that good old uncle was waiting to turn left on to 49th off of Cicero in the same direction so made no attempt to even contact. I drove around for some time more and later on there is Crystal walking again but could never find the right opening to move in. She has cut her hair short. So needless to say after awhile I just gave up as I figured some other lucky guy got her.I had Crystal today. Exactly as you describe her. Really short hair. Found a spot and CBJ / CFS combo for. 4 Okay but not in a hurry to repeat.

SoxDom
10-02-16, 16:19
I had Crystal today. Exactly as you describe her. Really short hair. Found a spot and CBJ / CFS combo for. 4 Okay but not in a hurry to repeat.By chance did you get her number? Last time I saw her was my bday last year.

NiceTown
10-02-16, 19:50
I have never posted here but I must say if you have not been to Miami go I had so much fun so many girls all different races even Cubans all sws makes Chicago girls look like crackheads up and down Cicero! Seen over ten girls didn't pay over 1. 5 for my sw adventure omg I have to go back asap. I promise you won't regret it and most was down for bb and backdoor but thats not my thing I have pictures but can't upload at the moment .

NiceTown
10-02-16, 20:05
If you have not been to miami please go I just came back today been there since last week so many sexy girls out there. ALL SWs all races even cubans make these chicago girls look like zombies I'm serious seen over ten girls on my adventure damage wasnt over 1. 5 and some was for bb and backdoor but that's not my thing. I'm going back asap when I get some time also seems like I didn't see no LE out there on the strolls or around kinda weird compared to chicago. And there its about 15 to 20 girls on one stroll I have pictures but can't upload atm.

Slugga P
10-03-16, 01:57
Does she have wavy blond hair?Its straight I think, about shoulder length.

LongDStyle
10-03-16, 12:58
Just came from 290 and Cic area. LEO sitting on Kolmar by Fif. This was at noon. Area was dry and dead even before they arrived.

ScottytWoHotty
10-03-16, 13:27
Was out and about around the midway area and wasn't sure if I was going to find anything after a few loops around the track. Decided to call it quits until I saw a WSW on the 47 around Lawler. Swung around and picked up amber who was baked out of her mind. But still got the BBBJ / cof relief I was looking for. Forgot to get her digits though. I'd prob repeat.

Explorer8
10-03-16, 20:15
Saw Monica the other day. HSW, in her 20's, about 5'4", 120 lbs. Friendly enough, but got to work up a sweat something fierce. Did a CBJ w / DT. She took it all the way until she started gagging. She lives in the area so can be pretty reliable if needed. Have digits for trade. My type is a Latina, white, or euro spinner, younger in 20's preferred. No BBW.

SoxDom
10-04-16, 04:20
Saw Monica the other day. HSW, in her 20's, about 5'4", 120 lbs. Friendly enough, but got to work up a sweat something fierce. Did a CBJ w / DT. She took it all the way until she started gagging. She lives in the area so can be pretty reliable if needed. Have digits for trade. My type is a Latina, white, or euro spinner, younger in 20's preferred. No BBW.After the 3rd date she'll beg to borrow $.

I refused and service quality went down and got attitude.

LongRanger99
10-06-16, 06:06
I saw a WSW at Drummond & Cicero. She was okay looking but I decided to pass. Time was around 2 am. Had dark brown hair and she was slim. She was looking for friends but she was not overly aggressive.

LongRanger99
10-06-16, 06:22
Drove the lawrence and cicero area this morning. Looking for the tall slim WSW that was mentioned earlier by a monger. I even drove east and west on Lawrence and saw nothing. Time drove was before 2 am.

SoxDom
10-06-16, 08:19
Went searching for Crystal around 47th. After about an hour of driving and hanging around I saw a good looking older WSW. Tried asking about crystal decided to have a dream with her.

It turned out to be the twins mom Debra. My new atf. Head game was the best ever. The FS was insane. She had a hard O causing me to have a mindblowing O.

We laid there and she fell asleep. Didn't feel anything like a service. Can't wait to repeat.

Westside10
10-06-16, 09:33
This mourning saw a skinny BSW by potomac and cicero walking south and that's all I seen this mourning around 5 am hopefully Friday or Saturday is popping.

LongRanger99
10-07-16, 07:01
Was driving the area this morning. I saw two WSWs going the opposite direction. Turned around to check them out but then I looked around and they were no where to be found. Stayed in the area and I met Amber. She came to the car then we found a nice spot and then we partied. I got a nice CBJ. I will repeat if I see her again.

HappyHunter7
10-11-16, 01:34
Just saw a big bee hive at 5th and kill don't get stung stay away.

Viriato
10-11-16, 11:55
Work took me into Chicago Sunday so I decided to make a little detour down Armitage and Cic and see if I could find some SW action. Nothing for me. Circled around for the better part of an hour, and I didn't see any SWs. Must've been bad timing. Ah well, suppose I'll go back to my MPs.

DogginUSA
10-12-16, 09:36
In town for work for a few weeks and since Cic is the route out of Midway thought I would give the track a try. After some research on your boards I figured out where the hotspots were and made a lap or two. I met Lisa, small curvy Latina with a phat ass and small tits with nice eraser sized nipples who gave me a great BBBJCIT for. 3. Says she does not do this full time but then admitted she was taking my cash and directly going to her doctors. I have her digits if anyone has some to trade.

SoxDom
10-14-16, 04:25
48th and 49th and cic.

Don't get stung!

Be safe gents!

SoxDom
10-14-16, 04:29
Hate to be the one with the bad news.

Uncle LEO out in force at fifth and cic.

Time to go home.

DrMaxxx
10-14-16, 09:13
Hi guys, so after work last night about 10 pm, I really didn't have any cash, so I just wanted to see what was out, figures, alot out on 47,47 and rock, HSW at bustop, western 4 blonde and 1 HSW all about 6's SW scale, tried to get one young blond to see if maybe she would give me her number, too late she hoped in some suv and was gone, she looked about an 8, drove a little bit to see if she might be back, but they were all gone, gas station on western 2, I think they were asking for money, one in a dress looked good from what I could see, turned around so I could pull up and get a better look, gone!, went back to cic, nice looking WSW by beggers, about a 8, didn't even try, happens alot, when I don't have any cash, their all out, when I have, sometimes can drive forever and not find one, good luck to the suv on western that grabbed that one young blonde! As always, be safe guys!

DogginUSA
10-15-16, 03:39
You guys have no idea how good you have it. Your ho track is freaking huge compared to some other cities. Me I do my research ahead of time and based on a few intersections I was able to figure out the track and where the best spots were. Figured I would share what I had here. Enjoy. I started right after the hawks game ended.

Had 2 good scores but saw LOTS of talent out there.

First. Skinny red head with curly long hair. Got a nice BBBJ for. 25 and she did real good but I could tell she needed to see her Dr soonl. Sd.

I hit the track for a bit again and met Daniel a bit later. Tall thick blond that seemed really of place. We talked for a bit did the cop check and found a spot. One of the best BBBJ's I have had in a while. She was nice and funny, no digets though.

TheCode
10-15-16, 12:07
Hey guys, so I decided to look for my first SW ahaha I was driving down Cicero and turned on 47th, there she was a hot blond tall, blue eyes. I pulled over, she smiled and I offered here a ride. Did a quick check and settled for a FS. Her BBBJ was unbelievable, and I gave it good. Suck on those tits and kitty play as well. I will be looking for talent going forward.

Be safe guys!

TheCode.

SoxDom
10-16-16, 17:46
Took a hike down Mannheim saw long legged BSW D'Sean outside the d&d asked her if we could go for a ride she hopped in.

We had a dream a few months ago so we knew we were cool.

We pull into the driveway under a tree by her friends house. Give her. 3.

Got a really good BBBJ / cim she was really unhappy with cim but did it.

No digits.

LongDStyle
10-17-16, 14:23
Went down 47th from Ash to Sis, was totally dry except for possible one by Damen but she was older and not what I was looking for. Ended up going down Sis and while sitting at the light on 290 saw a cute young SW, 8. 5 ish on the SW scale, about 5 ft5 in height, thin but not bony. Probably the best looking WSW I've seen yet. She made eye contact and smiled while walking past. I went around the block and scooped her. She showed me a nice low key spot. Told her I wanted unprotected service. She was ok with it after I told her I'd drop her back off if she didn't want to. She wasn't tight, but I exploded quick enough. Her name is Kayla and I have digits if anyone wants to trade. She's got a cute body. I'm looking for a HSW if anyone wants to trade.

LongDStyle
10-17-16, 18:04
Forgot to add the damage was. 5.

Afterward I cruised over to Gran / Pul area, saw the same bigger WSW I usually see on the side street over there pacing back and forth across LeM. Saw a much more attractive WSW standing on Pul right by LeM. The bigger one looks like she has a fat cat I may try someday. She's not bony and doesn't have the acne issues others do. The one standing on Pul was about a 7 on the SW scale.

In the conversation I had with Kayla she said around 5 am it really picks up with guys coming around before work. She says most will pick up just about anything in the am.

ChiTownGuy76
10-17-16, 22:29
So I have a provider I've seen for the last 10 years. I call her when I can't find anyone cruising. Well this morning we set up a time to meet same as always but I felt her texts were odd / off. My spideysense was tingling and I should have paid attention to it. She opens my door and says hey can I get the $ now, I have to give it to my friend over there. Now I've seen this girl for about 10 years never any problem, she doesn't do this often, doesn't streetwalk anymore etc. The request caught me off guard. Any other girl, I would have said hell no. So gave her 40 bucks and of course she never returned. All I can think of is WTF, she had guaranteed $ with me, WTF do that. I could care less about 40, I've wasted more money on stupid Shit in life. So lesson learned, she's off my list and I can think of that as a severance pay!

AlreadeGone
10-17-16, 22:30
Shut black girl around 30 years old. Goes by Diamond on fifth. Beware.

And again. ALWAYS pick the spot. Never let the girl pick.

TheCode
10-17-16, 23:20
So I have a provider I've seen for the last 10 years. I call her when I can't find anyone cruising. Well this morning we set up a time to meet same as always but I felt her texts were odd / off. My spideysense was tingling and I should have paid attention to it. She opens my door and says hey can I get the $ now, I have to give it to my friend over there. Now I've seen this girl for about 10 years never any problem, she doesn't do this often, doesn't streetwalk anymore etc. The request caught me off guard. Any other girl, I would have said hell no. So gave her 40 bucks and of course she never returned. All I can think of is WTF, she had guaranteed $ with me, WTF do that. I could care less about 40, I've wasted more money on stupid Shit in life. So lesson learned, she's off my list and I can think of that as a severance pay!That sucks though, we are trying to be regulars, but I guess they don't get that. I got this blonde's digits, and she was amazing. She had offered me to see her at her place where we can enjoy ourselves more, but I think I am just going to have car dates! Too risky, I don't give two shits about the money, but I would not trust to go deep into those dangerous streets. Not worth it.

Be safe guys.

TheCode.

Ron M
10-18-16, 00:18
So I have a provider I've seen for the last 10 years. I call her when I can't find anyone cruising. Well this morning we set up a time to meet same as always but I felt her texts were odd / off. My spideysense was tingling and I should have paid attention to it. She opens my door and says hey can I get the $ now, I have to give it to my friend over there. Now I've seen this girl for about 10 years never any problem, she doesn't do this often, doesn't streetwalk anymore etc. The request caught me off guard. Any other girl, I would have said hell no. So gave her 40 bucks and of course she never returned. All I can think of is WTF, she had guaranteed $ with me, WTF do that. I could care less about 40, I've wasted more money on stupid Shit in life. So lesson learned, she's off my list and I can think of that as a severance pay!Sorry this happened to you. Even with my long time trusted girls I always pay after we're done playing.

Fdottt
10-18-16, 07:35
Shut black girl around 30 years old. Goes by Diamond on fifth. Beware.

And again. ALWAYS pick the spot. Never let the girl pick.What made her a ripoff? Provide details.

OPIllini
10-18-16, 08:00
By chance did you get her number? Last time I saw her was my bday last year.Unfortunately I didn't. Forgot to ask her.

Adelita
10-18-16, 12:40
Out cruising & found this very talented WSW BBBJ & no condom full service had a very unrushed nice time like a hr & came inside her.

Adelita
10-18-16, 13:07
BBBJ, no condoms FS skilled WSW.

AlreadeGone
10-18-16, 16:09
What made her a ripoff? Provide details.Meant to say short instead of shut. And basically I have her the money. She got out the car, said she'll be right back, never came back.

DogginUSA
10-18-16, 17:11
I met a nice young cute petite SW who says she needs help with the bills. I had a great time with her the other night and she HUM today looking to see if I had any friends.

She said no AA and folks that can treat her right are ok for her #. PM me for info.

Slugga P
10-18-16, 18:34
BBBJ, no condoms FS skilled WSW.Where did you meet her at? Looks like Anna kind of. Seriously all bare though? You're brave bro.

ChiTownGuy76
10-18-16, 22:28
Got to give you credit for pics!

BBBJ, no condoms FS skilled WSW.

LongRanger99
10-19-16, 04:12
I am noticing few street walker women with have sex with you without a condom.

I am noticing most street walkers with give you oral without a condom.

I usually do not accept unprotected oral from a streetwalker until I know her to the point we have an arrangement. I realize this is not totally safe but I feel better with this method than I do with just every streetwalker I meet placing her mouth fluids on my penis.

What do you guys think?

LongRanger99
10-19-16, 04:16
I met a nice young cute petite SW who says she needs help with the bills. I had a great time with her the other night and she HUM today looking to see if I had any friends.

She said no AA and folks that can treat her right are ok for her #. PM me for info.Tell up more about the encounter. Location! Services! Physical Description!

Milfseeker21
10-19-16, 05:58
Had a great date early this am with Angie (Angela?) around North and Pul. 26, WSW, Italian looking, very thin, some acne, fantastic BBBJ for. 4 great attention to the boys and junior. Unfortunately no digits currently as she is between phones but says she will be out a lot.

Question for the group. I remember reading back about mixed reports regarding a mother and daughter combo over by 47th and Cic. The other night I saw a bleached blonde with short hair named Cassandra, looked about 25, walking with an older woman about 40. Long story short I wasn't in a position to partake but asked her some questions and was able to figure out 1) the 40 year old wasn't her mom, but her mom also works the streets 2) she has an identical twin sister that works more often in tandem with their mom (this must be the duo). Has anyone actually partaken with Cassandra? She really hyped up her services and I got digits, just hesitating to reach out until I hear back from one of you mongers because I definitely remember some negative reviews on the duo. Just wasn't sure if any were specific to Cassandra or if it was the evil twin. Let me know, thanks gang!

-MILF.

SoxDom
10-19-16, 07:52
Had a great date early this am with Angie (Angela?) around North and Pul. 26, WSW, Italian looking, very thin, some acne, fantastic BBBJ for. 4 great attention to the boys and junior. Unfortunately no digits currently as she is between phones but says she will be out a lot.

Question for the group. I remember reading back about mixed reports regarding a mother and daughter combo over by 47th and Cic. The other night I saw a bleached blonde with short hair named Cassandra, looked about 25, walking with an older woman about 40. Long story short I wasn't in a position to partake but asked her some questions and was able to figure out 1) the 40 year old wasn't her mom, but her mom also works the streets 2) she has an identical twin sister that works more often in tandem with their mom (this must be the duo). Has anyone actually partaken with Cassandra? She really hyped up her services and I got digits, just hesitating to reach out until I hear back from one of you mongers because I definitely remember some negative reviews on the duo. Just wasn't sure if any were specific to Cassandra or if it was the evil twin. Let me know, thanks gang!

-MILF.The mom Deb is real cool. Great at everything.

Haven't seen Cassandra yet. Amanda is a thief and real shady.

SoxDom
10-19-16, 07:54

She said no AA and folks that can treat her right are ok for her #. PM me for info.Need more info please.

Thuqit
10-19-16, 11:56

-MILF.Cassandra a very thin petite girl either mixed or Hispanic? Saw her a couple times last time she smelled bad and was weird. 3 years ago high as a kite, good service but her body smelled.

BigTimeLoser
10-19-16, 12:46
Every mostly-sane person would never go without condom for FS for these 2 reasons:

1--Men who fuck sws without protection either have something that they do not care if they pass on or are so reckless that they will take on any disease a SW may have and pass it on the next time they go out.

2--SWS who do this either have something they do not care that they pass on or are so desperate for cash that they will take on any disease that the above-mentioned men give them and pass it on the next time they go out.

We can all play the statistics game and it is fun when it goes your way. But there is a reason that it is not 0%. People lose at that game.

As for BBBJ, the statistical evidence is out there for anyone to google. HIV passing on, almost non-existent without an aggravating factor like bleeding gums or cuts on your member. Herpes, yes and near certain when person is visibly having an outbreak. Most of the other STDs can be treated and disappear.

But don't take my word for any of it--do your own research and find a comfort level that lets you keep doing this in a manner that you can handle.

I am noticing few street walker women with have sex with you without a condom.

I am noticing most street walkers with give you oral without a condom.

I usually do not accept unprotected oral from a streetwalker until I know her to the point we have an arrangement. I realize this is not totally safe but I feel better with this method than I do with just every streetwalker I meet placing her mouth fluids on my penis.

What do you guys think?

Hockey Guy
10-19-16, 15:01

-MILF.I avoid the twins at all costs now. She can hype up her service all she wants but neither of them are worth the time nor the money. They want a lot for what they are willing to deliver and then on top of it the rules that come into play are just ridiculous. There are plenty of other girls out there that are probably better than the twins. I admit I have not seen the mom yet, but I heard she was better than her daughters.

LongRanger99
10-19-16, 20:08
The mom Deb is real cool. Great at everything.

Haven't seen Cassandra yet. Amanda is a thief and real shady.I think there is a mother daughter duo working the 47th & Cicero area. I don't know to what extent the work entails. Maybe it is just for communication purposes or maybe they do doubles. If we are talking about the same person. Debra's number is #2742. The Debra that is know is cool, laid back and very accommodating.

Debra is white but the people she hang around with and ride around with are black. I am not aware of her having a pimp.

Member #5297
10-19-16, 20:25
Just use one. There are some super thin ones that still offer a lot of protection. Herpes of the mouth, HSV-1 is very common, 80-90% of the population gets fever blisters on their lips from time to time. But that lip blister can become your dick blister if you receive oral sex with someone who is having an active breakout. Sometimes breakouts are not visible at all so it's best just to use a condom. If you see anything at all on the lips then kick her out of the car or demand that she use a condom.

Gardner88
10-19-16, 21:02
BBBJ, no condoms FS skilled WSW.That looks like Crystal, she works 16th and Kostner mostly. She's been around for some time now, I want to say around 10 years. You're a brave, or crazy, man if you went bareback with her.

Gardner88
10-19-16, 21:15
Driving around North and Pulaski and had a date with Kelly, WSW, strawberry blonde. About 5 ft 6 in 140 nice body. Set me back 40 for fulll service. Solid service, only problem was her answering her damn phone. Other than that no complaints.

On the BB issue, I read a very detailed report awhile back that stated if the SW do BBFS with a price listed. Since then I've asked all the women I've seen if they would and with the exception of a tiny blonde WSW on 5th ALL have said yes. Don't forget most if not all are addicts and another 20 for bb is great to them. Melissa, the red head on Pulaski and North was tempting. We were going at it and I threw it out there, "I'll give you 20 if I can take this rubber off" she jumped off me and said ok, but the big head won that battle. Stay very safe.

DogginUSA
10-19-16, 22:05
Tell up more about the encounter. Location! Services! Physical Description!Sorry I was posting on the Fly at work and didn't have time for details.

She is very petite with small firm breasts, long brunette hair and a firm ass. Short about 5'2 maybe 5'3. She is articulate and easy going and seriously hard up for cash. I don't disclose pricing as that's up to you to negotiate. The menu is also up for negotiation as well. She claims to have some pins in her back so as long as she is comfortable she is good to go.

Slugga P
10-20-16, 10:49
Driving around North and Pulaski and had a date with Kelly, WSW, strawberry blonde. About 5 ft 6 in 140 nice body. Set me back 40 for fulll service. Solid service, only problem was her answering her damn phone. Other than that no complaints.

On the BB issue, I read a very detailed report awhile back that stated if the SW do BBFS with a price listed. Since then I've asked all the women I've seen if they would and with the exception of a tiny blonde WSW on 5th ALL have said yes. Don't forget most if not all are addicts and another 20 for bb is great to them. Melissa, the red head on Pulaski and North was tempting. We were going at it and I threw it out there, "I'll give you 20 if I can take this rubber off" she jumped off me and said ok, but the big head won that battle. Stay very safe.Yes she puts it down, lost a lot of weight though. She gives that mean BBBJ with no probs. Nice girl.

BruceWayne01
10-21-16, 04:33
Cic north from Madsion dead north and pulski dead went 47 saw a few but slow and did not partake uncle was out in force 12:00-2:30 am was calling it quits and on my way home than finally picked up Josie on western good time was had nice girl BBBJ / cim deep nasty pse style damage was. 40 FS was offered but I never partake.

Member #5297
10-21-16, 04:47
Cic north from Madsion dead north and pulski dead went 47 saw a few but slow and did not partake uncle was out in force 12:00-2:30 am was calling it quits and on my way home than finally picked up Josie on western good time was had nice girl BBBJ / cim deep nasty pse style damage was. 40 FS was offered but I never partake.What do you give Josie for the BBBJ? Best girl in Chicago for what she does.

BruceWayne01
10-21-16, 04:51
So I have a provider I've seen for the last 10 years. I call her when I can't find anyone cruising. Well this morning we set up a time to meet same as always but I felt her texts were odd / off. My spideysense was tingling and I should have paid attention to it. She opens my door and says hey can I get the $ now, I have to give it to my friend over there. Now I've seen this girl for about 10 years never any problem, she doesn't do this often, doesn't streetwalk anymore etc. The request caught me off guard. Any other girl, I would have said hell no. So gave her 40 bucks and of course she never returned. All I can think of is WTF, she had guaranteed $ with me, WTF do that. I could care less about 40, I've wasted more money on stupid Shit in life. So lesson learned, she's off my list and I can think of that as a severance pay!It's all just part of the game SW / BP girls all have issues that we just can't understand it is p4 p industry and sometimes you get burned could have been worse you cold have lost more $$$ or worst your safety it's going to happen even to the best of us at somepoint or somehow if your going to be in this game long enough.

GMaggg
10-21-16, 12:47
Always nice to see a good post about Josie. She was going out of town the other day to see her family. She called one of her Puerto Rican girlfriend. And set it up in case I needed anything. What a girl!

LongRanger99
10-21-16, 18:26
Cic north from Madsion dead north and pulski dead went 47 saw a few but slow and did not partake uncle was out in force 12:00-2:30 am was calling it quits and on my way home than finally picked up Josie on western good time was had nice girl BBBJ / cim deep nasty pse style damage was. 40 FS was offered but I never partake.Where were you at on Western? What is her description?

UltraFiend1
10-22-16, 18:06
It's all just part of the game SW / BP girls all have issues that we just can't understand it is p4 p industry and sometimes you get burned could have been worse you cold have lost more $$$ or worst your safety it's going to happen even to the best of us at somepoint or somehow if your going to be in this game long enough.It seems like it's hard times for the average SW these days. I had my share of being burned these past few months. I will tell my story, or storied very soon.

U. F.

Gardner88
10-22-16, 22:24
Had yesterday off of work and decided to head out early. Ran into Melanie on Kostner and 5th, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes wears black glasses and looks like a teacher. Skills were outstanding, some of the best I've had. She was really into it, set me back 30 for a bbbjwcimas. She sucked my cock and swallowed. I suck at this morris code decoder ring shit.

Dropped her off and decided it was too soon to head home so I went up North to Cicero and Belmont and ran into Nicole. Nicole is a thin blonde with a pretty nice body on her. She was wearing black leggings and boots. She was actually my second choice as there was a hot red head, but I missed her. Red head had on tight jeans with a nice ass and legs on her, hair pulled back into a ponytail and a big forehead, anyone know her? Nicole was ok, I have a fat cock and she has a small mouth, set me back two Hamiltons for BBBJCIM.

After that I tried to hook up with Lex, who in my opinion, is a freakin unicorn. She hangs out with that orc on 47th and California, but she was unavailable.

Went home and tried it again this morning; Ran into tall Tina, brunette a nice body, her ass looks good. Face has a little bit of damage from picking. That was a rushed BJ for 20, not worth it. She went down for about 15 seconds then hits me with the "you got to hurry up baby". I just ended up jerking off in her mouth and she spit the shit out with some landing on my black cloth seats.

Hit the north side after that and ran into Russian Tonya on Cicero and Diversey. She looked good, blonde hair, brown leggings, great ass nice body. Then she got in and smelled like a wet cat that shit herself. It was horrible, but the BJ for 20 made up for the smell. She was deepthroating and gagging and slobbing all over my cock. Overall a good time was had, but I burned a fair amount of gas. 5th has been dead. Sarah says LEO has been writing tickets to the ladies for solicitation and when they fail to show up for court they get warrants. That's why that area has been dry lately; Pinky, Charlene, Ashley, Katy, Katelyn, Rachel and little Tina are all locked up, or they were locked up cause of that shit.

HitMan1783
10-23-16, 00:26
Had yesterday off of work and decided to head out early. Ran into Melanie on Kostner and 5th, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes wears black glasses and looks like a teacher. Skills were outstanding, some of the best I've had. She was really into it, set me back 30 for a bbbjwcimas. She sucked my cock and swallowed. I suck at this morris code decoder ring shit.

Dropped her off and decided it was too soon to head home so I went up North to Cicero and Belmont and ran into Nicole. Nicole is a thin blonde with a pretty nice body on her. She was wearing black leggings and boots. She was actually my second choice as there was a hot red head, but I missed her. Red head had on tight jeans with a nice ass and legs on her, hair pulled back into a ponytail and a big forehead, anyone know her? Nicole was ok, I have a fat cock and she has a small mouth, set me back two Hamiltons for BBBJCIM.

After that I tried to hook up with Lex, who in my opinion, is a freakin unicorn. She hangs out with that orc on 47th and California, but she was unavailable.

Went home and tried it again this morning; Ran into tall Tina, brunette a nice body, her ass looks good. Face has a little bit of damage from picking. That was a rushed BJ for 20, not worth it. She went down for about 15 seconds then hits me with the "you got to hurry up baby". I just ended up jerking off in her mouth and she spit the shit out with some landing on my black cloth seats.

Hit the north side after that and ran into Russian Tonya on Cicero and Diversey. She looked good, blonde hair, brown leggings, great ass nice body. Then she got in and smelled like a wet cat that shit herself. It was horrible, but the BJ for 20 made up for the smell. She was deepthroating and gagging and slobbing all over my cock. Overall a good time was had, but I burned a fair amount of gas. 5th has been dead. Sarah says LEO has been writing tickets to the ladies for solicitation and when they fail to show up for court they get warrants. That's why that area has been dry lately; Pinky, Charlene, Ashley, Katy, Katelyn, Rachel and little Tina are all locked up, or they were locked up cause of that shit.Helluva report! Going to head out tonight, see what's out there.

Slugga P
10-23-16, 15:24

Hit the north side after that and ran into Russian Tonya on Cicero and Diversey. She looked good, blonde hair, brown leggings, great ass nice body. Then she got in and smelled like a wet cat that shit herself. It was horrible, but the BJ for 20 made up for the smell. She was deepthroating and gagging and slobbing all over my cock. Overall a good time was had, but I burned a fair amount of gas. 5th has been dead. Sarah says LEO has been writing tickets to the ladies for solicitation and when they fail to show up for court they get warrants. That's why that area has been dry lately; Pinky, Charlene, Ashley, Katy, Katelyn, Rachel and little Tina are all locked up, or they were locked up cause of that shit.Tina does BBBJ? I didn't know that.

Slugga P
10-23-16, 15:26
She has been locked up since last month because of all her warrants. Told me she is not doing BBBJ anymore right before that, not sure if I believe her though👅.

ChiTownGuy76
10-23-16, 16:39

Hit the north side after that and ran into Russian Tonya on Cicero and Diversey. She looked good, blonde hair, brown leggings, great ass nice body. Then she got in and smelled like a wet cat that shit herself. It was horrible, but the BJ for 20 made up for the smell. She was deepthroating and gagging and slobbing all over my cock. Overall a good time was had, but I burned a fair amount of gas. 5th has been dead. Sarah says LEO has been writing tickets to the ladies for solicitation and when they fail to show up for court they get warrants. That's why that area has been dry lately; Pinky, Charlene, Ashley, Katy, Katelyn, Rachel and little Tina are all locked up, or they were locked up cause of that shit.Just curious what time were you out?

Gardner88
10-23-16, 18:19
Tina does BBBJ? I didn't know that.I think there are 4 Tinas out there; Thick Tina is the one you posted pics of her ass, Little Tina who has short hair works 5th missing some teeth, Blonde Tina, who looks just like Tiffany, but has some serious damage on her legs from picking and Just Tina. Ah fuck it, I'll just send you a pic of all of them.

Slugga P
10-23-16, 18:35
I think there are 4 Tinas out there; Thick Tina is the one you posted pics of her ass, Little Tina who has short hair works 5th missing some teeth, Blonde Tina, who looks just like Tiffany, but has some serious damage on her legs from picking and Just Tina. Ah fuck it, I'll just send you a pic of all of them.Oh OK, I'm thinking about the older one, like 46, usually on North with the huge ass I posted.

TheCode
10-23-16, 19:31
I drove to cicero and 47 looking for some talent. It was dead with a lot of activity from our uncle. I picked up a good looking aa chick. She asked me to make a rigth rigth away and per the advise here I told her no, then she said "what do you want to do babe" do you want to have sex? By then I could tell she was up to something. I told here, I am just giving you a ride you fucking hoe and now get the fuck out of my car. I went home! Not sure if she was LEO or not but thanks to the guideness here, I was able to manage my way out.

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.

Member #5297
10-23-16, 20:01

Hit the north side after that and ran into Russian Tonya on Cicero and Diversey. She looked good, blonde hair, brown leggings, great ass nice body. Then she got in and smelled like a wet cat that shit herself. It was horrible, but the BJ for 20 made up for the smell. She was deepthroating and gagging and slobbing all over my cock. Overall a good time was had, but I burned a fair amount of gas. 5th has been dead. Sarah says LEO has been writing tickets to the ladies for solicitation and when they fail to show up for court they get warrants. That's why that area has been dry lately; Pinky, Charlene, Ashley, Katy, Katelyn, Rachel and little Tina are all locked up, or they were locked up cause of that shit.Redhead is Bria. Love her but all those girls always want. 40 and she only works the mic, no full service, you can get her down to. 20 or. 30 but the service isn't the same. I gave Bria. 40 once plus a tip and the quality shot way up (eye contact, head twirling, just ate it up completely.) Two Nicoles in that area. The blonde one who is amazing with her mouth and the Puerto Rican one who also posts off BP. She looks thicker in her BP ads but she's lost a ton of weight and is pretty thin now. A shame because that ass looks good in her pics when she had some weight on her. I saw her one time at her apartment in Jefferson Park. Nice girl, cute, but average experience.

LongRanger99
10-25-16, 03:13
47th & Cicero is a nice area. When you guys pick up a street walker, where do you go? Chicago uncle LEO patrols the area heavily and the close by suburban uncle LEO patrols even heavier. Getting a BJ or F. S. In the car on the street provides little cover. Going in the alley raises suspicion as uncle LEO figures something is going on when two people are in a car in the alley. The more you hook up on the street or in the alley, the greater your chances of getting caught increases.

Where do you guys go or do? Is there a recommended motel or hotel?

Mannheim
10-25-16, 05:11
I drove to cicero and 47 looking for some talent. It was dead with a lot of activity from our uncle. I picked up a good looking aa chick. She asked me to make a rigth rigth away and per the advise here I told her no, then she said "what do you want to do babe" do you want to have sex? By then I could tell she was up to something. I told here, I am just giving you a ride you fucking hoe and now get the fuck out of my car. I went home! Not sure if she was LEO or not but thanks to the guideness here, I was able to manage my way out.

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.Lmao, sounds like you kicked a nice piece of ass out of your car. LEO isn't riding in anyone's car.

MotorcycleGuy
10-25-16, 07:11
Picked up a hot fucking blonde that I've never seen before. Had to be 5'10 easy. She was wearing all black with stilettos and legs that couldn't stop. Did the standard LE check and found a spot. She wanted 50 for head I tried for 30 and agreed on 40. Started with a BJ that was pretty lame. After about 2 minutes of this I pushed her hand off my pole grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down and fucked her mouth she didn't even care. Could feel myself about to pop shoved my cock deeper into her throats and unloaded she don't even blink or come up till I was drained. Can't wait to see her again. Got digits and will trade for a MILF that sucks a mean one.

TheCode
10-25-16, 09:14
Lmao, sounds like you kicked a nice piece of ass out of your car. LEO isn't riding in anyone's car.Well, too many questions.

1. She didn't even get inside my car and she asked me if I want a date? I told her get in and then we will talk!

2. She asked me to make a rigth turn to go to her spot.

3. She says stuff like sex, money for sex.

4. Shit there is no 4, and I told her to gtfo! LOL.

Be safe guys.

TheCode.

Rmartinez80
10-25-16, 10:49
Had some free time over weekend for a quick tour. North and Pulaski area was kinda dead. At that moment at least. Spotted this WSW. Tall and skinny. Long blonde hair. She looked like late 30's. Sara got in. Found a spot. Told her I was interested in her oral skills. She got to work. Nothing spectacular. Simple and slow. She stayed there till deed was done. Not bad. Might try other services next time. 30 for BBBJCIM. She said she lives on madison and cicero area. Got number for trade.

ChiNightLife
10-25-16, 12:06
Picked up a hot fucking blonde that I've never seen before. Had to be 5'10 easy. She was wearing all black with stilettos and legs that couldn't stop. Did the standard LE check and found a spot. She wanted 50 for head I tried for 30 and agreed on 40. Started with a BJ that was pretty lame. After about 2 minutes of this I pushed her hand off my pole grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head down and fucked her mouth she didn't even care. Could feel myself about to pop shoved my cock deeper into her throats and unloaded she don't even blink or come up till I was drained. Can't wait to see her again. Got digits and will trade for a MILF that sucks a mean one.Anymore details on where she was at?

MotorcycleGuy
10-25-16, 14:17
Princess was at Kostner and 5th.

Fdottt
10-25-16, 18:30

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.

LazyRon
10-25-16, 18:36
LOL I was mulling over the same question, where does these falks go.

Was thinking may be some forest preserve or some deserted parking lot.

Senior input would be appreciated.

47th & Cicero is a nice area. When you guys pick up a street walker, where do you go? Chicago uncle LEO patrols the area heavily and the close by suburban uncle LEO patrols even heavier. Getting a BJ or F. S. In the car on the street provides little cover. Going in the alley raises suspicion as uncle LEO figures something is going on when two people are in a car in the alley. The more you hook up on the street or in the alley, the greater your chances of getting caught increases.

Confucius
10-25-16, 19:16

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.If you did read anything, you would know.

LEO can't get in your car, so she was not a cop.

BluePillow
10-25-16, 19:35
Hey guys,

Thinking about picking up a streetwalker, but this will be my first time so I'm not too sure what the procedure is. Can someone help me out and give some advice on what to do, where to go to find good ones, what some of the best places are, how to avoid LE, and where to go after you pick them up, etc. ?

Thanks!

DMichaels69
10-25-16, 22:18
What does it matter what he said. She probably forgot about it and soon as she got out of the car.

Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.

Booey230
10-25-16, 23:28

Senior input would be appreciated.This is where neighborhood familiarity kicks in, I have some safe spots around 4 seven cic area that I can go and do my thing without getting bothered. I'm can't share because I don't need people flooding it and causing civilians to raise suspicion. But I can share this nugget about 5th since I don't frequent as often, heading north on cicero on the west side of that area is a road that leads to freight lot, you can pretty much chill behind a trailer and be good to go. I don't know the street name, all I know is that there's a one way street westbound off of cicero that leads to that spot, this was all by memory so I never paid attention to the street name.

LongRanger99
10-26-16, 02:27
Eh what's done is done but you didn't have to kick her out, you could have just said you had a preferred spot to go to.Maybe what you did was wright or maybe it was wrong.

Sometimes you just have to go with your intuition / feelings wright or wrong. If something does not feel wright then sometimes it is best to just get out of the situation. If kicking her out of the car got you out of the situation then Oh Well.

LongRanger99
10-26-16, 09:54
Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.

Ron M
10-26-16, 10:51
Hello my fellow Mongers. Is this going to be the thread starter location for all future Twin Peaks / Meet Up discussions?

Question? Why was Twin Peaks in Wheeling picked as the Meet Up location? Alot of Mongers live in the Chicago area. Wouldn't it make more sense to pick a location that is closer to more Mongers?

Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.Probably because it's a central place for the suburban guys and Chicago guys to meet. Besides the girls are better looking than the girls at Hooter's and Tilted Kilts.

TheCode
10-26-16, 10:56
If you did read anything, you would know.

LEO can't get in your car, so she was not a cop.Thank you for clarifing that, I was a bit confused but I got a feeling I was going to get into a lot of trouble with that lady. I didn't tell her "get the fuck out of my car", I told her that I was giving her a ride and that I needed to go, which is pretry much gtfo my car lmfao LOL.

Be safe guys.

TheCode.

ChiNightLife
10-26-16, 11:01
Princess was at Kostner and 5th.I periodically check fif and cic and get some traffic that way in the early am, but never on fif and kos.

StanleyStankas
10-26-16, 13:09

Senior input would be appreciated.I ride my bicycle (for exercise) or motor scooter into the following 2 preserves- cumberland / irving park road and devon / milwaukee ave and can tell you that there are a lot of forest preserve police, county preserve workers and even some cpd in these preserves. Also the preserves have started a citizen watch program (w / cellphones distributed directly to LEO) and they also advertise w / signs for people that want to get involved. I know along the lake there are lots of reports of gay hookups and I also heard through a supervisor when I was working a pub tran job that when a guy was backed into a parking spot in a forest preserve he was looking for gay activity. I never asked him how he knew!! Ha! Anyway I would personally avoid those spots for taking a provider to only in that from my understanding and observations way too many eyes involved.

StanleyStankas
10-26-16, 13:14

Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.Twin peeks works 4 me, however if we schedule something on mannheim at 1 of the usual places I would go given an advanced time frame. Tx. BTW- I a speaking of a meet up place on mannheim 2 discuss our situations and not 2 bring a group tour into a place in hopes of getting action! Just 2 be clear.

Mannheim
10-26-16, 17:25

Strange, we pick the thread starter section to be 'Street Walkers' but I don't think there is much Street Walking action in the Wheeling and / or surrounding area.What good can come out of these meetings?

LongRanger99
10-26-16, 19:43
What good can come out of these meetings?One: To attach user names to faces.

Two: To plan and organize Monger meetings and get togethers.

Three: Other activities and agendas will be discussed and / or organized at the meetings.

Ron M
10-26-16, 21:20
What good can come out of these meetings?Why do Harley Davidson guys get together?

Why do Classic Car guys get together?

Why do Star Warz Collectors get together?

See what I'm saying?

StanleyStankas
10-26-16, 22:05
One: To attach user names to faces.

Two: To plan and organize Monger meetings and get togethers.

Three: Other activities and agendas will be discussed and / or organized at the meetings.Of course every 1 here has their opinion and they are welcome to 1! As an old union man I believe "where there's unity there's strength!" why not bond together? It can only benefit imo. Plus it might just be a fun time! There are a few people on here that have been extremely gracious 2 me with info and it would be nice 2 share a drink and convo w / them. Just my. 02 worth!

StanleyStankas
10-26-16, 22:18
Probably because it's a central place for the suburban guys and Chicago guys to meet. Besides the girls are better looking than the girls at Hooter's and Tilted Kilts.We would be observed as just a bunch of guys getting together for a sandwich or a drink and love being served by great looking ladies. My pub tran union brothers spoke very highly of the place. I had frequented tilted downtown, however the talent level really dropped. I also think there was some issues w / a manager and sexual harassment if I recall, but it's been years. Have known some hooter's girls and like most spots I would think it all depends on location. Agree though in that the northern burb guys can get there easily and it's not that bad for the north or northwest side chi guys. Again, I'm semi-retired and I have nothing but time on my hands so I am open 2 wherever is agreed upon.

Ron M
10-26-16, 22:25
We would be observed as just a bunch of guys getting together for a sandwich or a drink and love being served by great looking ladies. My pub tran union brothers spoke very highly of the place. I had frequented tilted downtown, however the talent level really dropped. I also think there was some issues w / a manager and sexual harassment if I recall, but it's been years. Have known some hooter's girls and like most spots I would think it all depends on location. Agree though in that the northern burb guys can get there easily and it's not that bad for the north or northwest side chi guys. Again, I'm semi-retired and I have nothing but time on my hands so I am open 2 wherever is agreed upon.And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.

Bob521
10-26-16, 23:38
For what it's worth, you can create a user threads anywhere. If you want a "Chicago User Thread" Go the the Chicago forum and click "Post New Thread". Give it a name, etc. (Such as "Member Meetings" vs naming a specific location). Whoever posts the tread becomes the moderator. I vote for Ron to do this. Haha. I would enjoy meeting folks as well and an generally available weekdays around lunchtime. I need advance notice and permission from "L" however, since she cooks lunch for me every day. We are about ten minutes from TP.

Update: OK, I just created a thread called Member Meetings, as a User Blog under the Chicago Forum.

And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.

LongRanger99
10-27-16, 00:20
What good can come out of these meetings?

And there's lots of parking. Unlike the locations in the city. Every waitress at Twin Peaks is gorgeous.I have no problems with Twin Peaks of Wheeling. I was just inquisitive of the location because of there being so many nice locations in Chicago and near north.

Twin Peaks has nice food and nice atmosphere and nice looking girls. I will try to make the next meeting if my schedule permits.

ChiNightLife
10-27-16, 03:06
Cruised around fif between kos and cic, then saw a red headed SW. This was around 2 early morning. Don't see the usual crowd around.

Be safe.

ChiNightLife
10-27-16, 04:10
Red headed mprsw between cic and kos on fif.

Damage was. 40 for BJ.

She was a 6, got the job done.

Before, during, and after, she ask for a tip. Quite irritating.

No digits.

Rmartinez80
10-27-16, 11:13
Wanted to do some predawn cruising today. Was running late and traffic didn't help. So most girls were gone. And sun was coming out. Was going to give up when I ran into a WSW by cicero and fullerton. Very nice looking. Scooped her up. Russian, blond hair, thin with small tits. Nice eraser nips tho. Love her accent. Settled on BBBJCIM for 30. Great oral skills. And didn't care when I started recording. LOL. Wanted full service but it was daylight already and a lot of outside activity. O well. She has no phone. Sucks. But she always in that area between 5-8 am. Will definitely look for her again.

LongRanger99
10-28-16, 11:06
Hello My fellow mongers. I came across this video and I could not help but mentioning this video.

Are we all rolling the dice? Are the dice loaded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfarvkUGkv8

TheCode
10-29-16, 13:15
Hey guys, after working out yesterday night I decide to drive 45 minutes to get myself some release. I drove on Pulaski towards 47th for the first time, and let me tell you what a shitty area is that! Anyways, I thought I was going to pick up something before getting to 47th, but hells no, I wasnt going to pull over on that area! I kept going to 47th, I and I found a good looking white girl, I scoped her and I asked her if she wanted to get a ride, she got into my car and settled for a FS. I went to the same spot I nailed another SW the other day. OMG, she gave me an awesome BJ w / o cover, dt like a champ, I was pushing her all the way. I was going to release, I asked to stop. She got naked, I played with her tities for a moment and reached to her kitty. Guys she was flooded, and I had to give it to her LOL. She was moaning, while I sucked on those tities and fucked her v. Damage was 7 x10 bucks, not bad for that hot and awesome fuck!

I am slowly moving from agencies to SW guys, it is the truth. I am finding SW more enjoyable aahahaha. If it wasnt because the drive and the shitty town, I would be on those streets every day ahahaha.

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.

Member #5297
10-29-16, 23:26
Hello My fellow mongers. I came across this video and I could not help but mentioning this video.

Are we all rolling the dice? Are the dice loaded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfarvkUGkv8It's probably good to stop rolling the dice. If you do then only roll the dice for covered oral sex. Anything more and you're asking for trouble and even like that, it's not a guaranteed because if someone makes contact with an area that's not covered then you're going to get it too, that means thighs or genitals.

Mannheim
10-30-16, 06:38
Why do Harley Davidson guys get together?

Why do Classic Car guys get together?

Why do Star Warz Collectors get together?

See what I'm saying?Those are all perfectly legal activities.

You guys would be more like the annual "Pimp" meetings, only none of flashy cars are girls. And definetly looking more like those star wars gatherings you were mentioning.

I don't want anyone in my real life to know who I am f-ing. I wouldn't tell my friends, let alone some strangers from the site. I guess it's really a question of how shameless of a monger you are. And anything practical coming from the meetings can easily be discussed on the site.

If you're still interested in spending a couple hours with three other dudes from the site don't let me stop you. But I think 99.9% of the rest of site thinks it's uninteresting and should be moved to a separate thread.

Slugga P
10-30-16, 06:55
Those are all perfectly legal activities.

You guys would be more like the annual "Pimp" meetings, only none of flashy cars are girls. And definetly looking more like those star wars gatherings you were mentioning.

I don't want anyone in my real life to know who I am f-ing. I wouldn't tell my friends, let alone some strangers from the site. I guess it's really a question of how shameless of a monger you are. And anything practical coming from the meetings can easily be discussed on the site.

If you're still interested in spending a couple hours with three other dudes from the site don't let me stop you. But I think 99.9% of the rest of site thinks it's uninteresting and should be moved to a separate thread.Finally someone says it. The exact same thing I was thinking.

MotorcycleGuy
10-30-16, 09:15
Scooped her up at Cicero and 5th at around a quarter to 6. Pretty cool chick and was a nice slow BBBJCIM for 35 roses. No digits but would repeat. White around 30 and thin.

Ron M
10-30-16, 10:44
Those are all perfectly legal activities.

If you're still interested in spending a couple hours with three other dudes from the site don't let me stop you. But I think 99.9% of the rest of site thinks it's uninteresting and should be moved to a separate thread.The last two meetings at Twin Peaks was good. It's good to meet in person and possibly trade info and stories. If you want to keep your playing activities a secret no harm no foul. The meeting is just a chance for guys that want to meet just to talk and swap stories and experiences.

GMaggg
10-30-16, 15:48
Midget got a new phone to replace the one she lost a while back. Still the same number ending in-3867.

Remoh08
10-30-16, 18:20
Was out at cic and fifth today and many different SW up and down the street. LEO was out talking to certain girls and something felt out of place. If no LEO it was like a cornucopia. Might head back later.

SoxDom
10-31-16, 10:11
Hey guys, after working out yesterday night I decide to drive 45 minutes to get myself some release. I drove on Pulaski towards 47th for the first time, and let me tell you what a shitty area is that! Anyways, I thought I was going to pick up something before getting to 47th, but hells no, I wasnt going to pull over on that area! I kept going to 47th, I and I found a good looking white girl, I scoped her and I asked her if she wanted to get a ride, she got into my car and settled for a FS. I went to the same spot I nailed another SW the other day. OMG, she gave me an awesome BJ w / o cover, dt like a champ, I was pushing her all the way. I was going to release, I asked to stop. She got naked, I played with her tities for a moment and reached to her kitty. Guys she was flooded, and I had to give it to her LOL. She was moaning, while I sucked on those tities and fucked her v. Damage was 7 x10 bucks, not bad for that hot and awesome fuck!

I am slowly moving from agencies to SW guys, it is the truth. I am finding SW more enjoyable aahahaha. If it wasnt because the drive and the shitty town, I would be on those streets every day ahahaha.

Be safe ya'll.

TheCode.What was her name? Any info?

Booey230
11-02-16, 00:10
Seeing as how the weather is nice today, I decided to take a quick drive down cicero and I ran into crystal. Now I've heard things about her so I decided to take a dip, well worth it. Her head game was excellent and she was in the mood for some action so we crept to a spot and had some fun. Damage was 40.

Booey230
11-02-16, 00:14
Two weeks ago I ran into an older chick on cicero, her name is sharon and overall the service was eh. Her head game is fucking terrible absolute garbage, decided to dip my stick and that took care of it. I have her digits if anyone is interested.

KeepItDown77
11-02-16, 00:38
Mex girl in early 20's. Hangs out at that bus stop lately. Usually seems hesitant to go with anybody. She is usually out with her boyfriend who looks whacked out most of the time and spends a lot of time arguing with her.

She has a cute face up close. Have her # if anyone is interested or wants to trade.

Looking for SW side.

AlreadeGone
11-02-16, 01:21
Been out recently and had my first dream on the north and pul area met a girl named Melissa Puerto Rican Italian mix with short hair. Was cute but a bit beat on the face. BBBJCIM and was pretty good.

Then had 2 dreams on the infamous 5th.

First was with a thin WSW whose name was Charlene or Sharon? Said she was 35 if I remember correctly. Could be wrong but in this dream she sucked the soul out of me LOL.

The other one was another WSW named destiny. Nice girl. Wish I would of asked for her number.

Had another dream on pulaski / grand area but don't remember her name. She was short about 5 feet Puerto Rican Sicilian mix 45 years old but looks about ten years younger and slim. Ring any bells? Anyways BBBJ was very toothy but she might be worth checking out.

Be safe yall.

ChiNightLife
11-02-16, 11:59
A while back, I seen an extremely thick WSW over by Nor & Pul. Anyone got her info or know what happened?

GMaggg
11-02-16, 16:05
Been out recently and had my first dream on the north and pul area met a girl named Melissa Puerto Rican Italian mix with short hair. Was cute but a bit beat on the face. BBBJCIM and was pretty good.

Then had 2 dreams on the infamous 5th.

First was with a thin WSW whose name was Charlene or Sharon? Said she was 35 if I remember correctly. Could be wrong but in this dream she sucked the soul out of me LOL.

The other one was another WSW named destiny. Nice girl. Wish I would of asked for her number.

Had another dream on pulaski / grand area but don't remember her name. She was short about 5 feet Puerto Rican Sicilian mix 45 years old but looks about ten years younger and slim. Ring any bells? Anyways BBBJ was very toothy but she might be worth checking out.

Be safe yall.I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.

SoxDom
11-05-16, 00:00
Seeing as how the weather is nice today, I decided to take a quick drive down cicero and I ran into crystal. Now I've heard things about her so I decided to take a dip, well worth it. Her head game was excellent and she was in the mood for some action so we crept to a spot and had some fun. Damage was 40.You get her digits? Willing to trade.

Explorer8
11-05-16, 18:40
Dreamt I ran into Maggie (late 20's / early 30's WSW, thin) on 47th a block away from Archer. Said she gave good BJ, but it was strictly average, said she was on her period when my hands started to roam. CBJ dream for. 25 and she kept asking for another. 05 which I would have gladly tipped her if she had been better.

Booey230
11-06-16, 02:36
You get her digits? Willing to trade.Funny story on that, I asked if she had a number and she was willing to share. But as soon as we started having fun and completed the deed, I completely forgot to ask for her number. So I'll be looking around for her and see what happens.

BigTimeLoser
11-06-16, 12:13
Hey Explorer--was Maggie tall? 5'8 ish or more? Dark hair? There was an irish girl named Maggie out around North / Western back in the mid-2000's when that area was hopping. Just curious, she'd probably be early-to-mid 30's now.

Dreamt I ran into Maggie (late 20's / early 30's WSW, thin) on 47th a block away from Archer. Said she gave good BJ, but it was strictly average, said she was on her period when my hands started to roam. CBJ dream for. 25 and she kept asking for another. 05 which I would have gladly tipped her if she had been better.

Slugga P
11-06-16, 14:55
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.Does she sound kind of monotone? Sort of a zombie look to her, LOL.

Gardner88
11-06-16, 17:13
I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts on Destini. You can't miss her 5 foot 8 short brown hair. Nice rack. She's actually half white half black. One of my all-time favorites. Clean honest nice personality always a non rushed performance. Usually works around 5th and Cis. And north of fifth on Cicero. Scoop her up. Grab a room. And get ready for a good time.She is pretty dam hot, especially those long legs. I caught up with her one day and she crawled on the hood of my car and started twerking! Pissed me off man, I jumped out and told her this ain't a Whitesnake video. You have any idea how much work I put into keeping my paint looking new? Get the F. Off my car. She just looks at me and says "really, really". I had to get the Porter Cable and buff the scratches out. You have any idea how difficult paint correction is? That's why I be like f* Destini.

Getting back on point, I had the chance to grab Melissa on North and Pul, but missed it. She looked good, tight red top and black leggings. I saw her on a side street, made a uturn and went to scoop her up and she pulled a peter pan on me. She was just gone, no trace, nothing. Hate when they do that. Aside from that the strolls have been dead. Pinky is back, but she was acting weird so I had to pass. No Silvia, Stephanie, Tracy, Tina or any of the ladies of 5th. I saw Charlene one day last week and now Sarah says she is locked up again.

Jennifer, Jamie's sister, is back. She was looking good on Pul and Grand, but someone beat me to her. That's it, oh, and what the hell is it with SW asking for backpage money? I had someone tell me the rate was 100 for full service! I know times are tuff but WTF.

Oh well, I have my two reliable providers for the winter, Nicole (Cicero, Belmont) and Melanie. Both are excellent, Nicole isn't interested in new clients but Melanie is open and I would be willing to trade.

Explorer8
11-06-16, 17:32
Hey Explorer--was Maggie tall? 5'8 ish or more? Dark hair? There was an irish girl named Maggie out around North / Western back in the mid-2000's when that area was hopping. Just curious, she'd probably be early-to-mid 30's now.BTL, yes the Maggie I dreamt of was around 5'8" with dark brown hair. I would say she is late 20's early 30's. Rather thin, her ass was a bit scrawny. If she was more enthusiastic, I would have given her more. But she was kind of mechanical and still asked for a tip. I said maybe next time and she said sarcastically, "yeah right". Too bad b / c I have been known to be very generous when the provider shows a bit of enthusiasm.

Rmartinez80
11-07-16, 01:29
Cruised the pulaski and north area the other night. Found me HSW by the name of Mildred. Looking good. She was dressed to go out. Hopped in and found a spot. 30 was the damage for some BBBJCIM. Great skills. She in her 40's but looks in her 30's. Will definitely see her again.

AlreadeGone
11-07-16, 16:00
Found a slim WSW on 5th. Goes by the name of princess. Tried to charge 50 for BJ. LOL yea okay. Had a decent dream. Have her number if anybody wants to trade.

TDG55
11-07-16, 20:07
Found a slim WSW on 5th. Goes by the name of princess. Tried to charge 50 for BJ. LOL yea okay. Had a decent dream. Have her number if anybody wants to trade.What did it cost?

Rmartinez80
11-08-16, 12:01
So finally decided to see what this area had to offer. Saw 4 decent looking WSW hanging around. Young looking one caught my eye. Almost looked out of place. So I pulled over to get a closer look. They all came towards car. Young one came to window and started asking what was I looking for. Told her to get in. As I know better than to discuss anything before a LEO check. She hesitated. She asked if she could bring a friend. Told her no. Learned that lesson once. So I asked to her to show me she not LEO. Wouldn't show anything. By this time she was spooking herself out and me. So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties. She explained that young girl was kinda new and just turned 21. I was kinda bummed about not getting her. But Alicia's BBBJ quickly made me forget about it. She had decent skills. Played with her pussy and didn't stop me when I started fingering her ass. But when I was about to blow, she pulled away! Made a mess and started saying swallowing is extra! WTF. Told her she could've said something before we started. That ruined the whole experience for me. The other girls were gone when I drove past again. Anyone has any info on the younger WSW?

Explorer8
11-08-16, 16:29

Oh well, I have my two reliable providers for the winter, Nicole (Cicero, Belmont) and Melanie. Both are excellent, Nicole isn't interested in new clients but Melanie is open and I would be willing to trade.Would you please describe Nicole? If it's the same person, I posted a pic of her in a previous thread and am trying to catch up with her again.

LongRanger99
11-08-16, 19:00
So finally decided to see what this area had to offer. Saw 4 decent looking WSW hanging around. Young looking one caught my eye. Almost looked out of place. So I pulled over to get a closer look. They all came towards car. Young one came to window and started asking what was I looking for. Told her to get in. As I know better than to discuss anything before a LEO check. She hesitated. She asked if she could bring a friend. Told her no. Learned that lesson once. So I asked to her to show me she not LEO. Wouldn't show anything. By this time she was spooking herself out and me. So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties. She explained that young girl was kinda new and just turned 21. I was kinda bummed about not getting her. But Alicia's BBBJ quickly made me forget about it. She had decent skills. Played with her pussy and didn't stop me when I started fingering her ass. But when I was about to blow, she pulled away! Made a mess and started saying swallowing is extra! WTF. Told her she could've said something before we started. That ruined the whole experience for me. The other girls were gone when I drove past again. Anyone has any info on the younger WSW?What time and what day was this encounter?

Rmartinez80
11-09-16, 10:40
What time and what day was this encounter?Monday night. It was about midnight.

ChiNightLife
11-09-16, 14:52
A while back, I seen an extremely thick WSW over by Nor & Pul. Anyone got her info or know what happened?I found her tonight around 11:30 am walking down Pul, she usually got see-thru leggings on. If anyone got details on her, let me know.

Viriato
11-09-16, 15:46
So the other girl stepped in and flashed some titties. Told her to get in. Pulled over somewhere. Her name was Alicia. She was 30. Skinny as hell. Big nipples on tiny titties.Damn! Sounds incredibly hot. Exactly what I'm looking for. I'll have to swing by this weekend and see if I can find her, she sounds like just my type. Sorry I don't have any intel on the other girl, I haven't really been mongering lately and streetwalkers weren't so much my scene anyway. Damn. I really need to get back out there.

JackD271
11-09-16, 18:44
Still playing same old tricks. Very obsessive about her makeup, will take your money, will want to go pee and you never see her again.

I ran into this one today, but diff story. Saw her on the corner, we walked to her car and I gave her. 25 but we never did it. Said she would ratger shower and shit first then she'll call. And she wanted to do something later. Did you experience anything flaky?

Rocket Dork
11-09-16, 20:44
Still playing same old tricks. Very obsessive about her makeup, will take your money, will want to go pee and you never see her again.I never give money til after the deed. Rocket Dork.

AlreadeGone
11-10-16, 23:45
Found a WSW named Meagan a few blocks east of Pulaski. Smelled very weird but was one of the better looking SW. Toothy BJ but does a nice trick with her tongue plus she has a phat cat. Won't repeat because of the smell LOL but I do recommend trying her out.

ChiNightLife
11-12-16, 08:46
Took a trip down 5th near Kos and seen a very nice looking BSW. Nice long legs, curves in the right places, caramel complexion. I made a you-turn and noticed she walked to a car that was stationary in the street. After that, she hopped in and was gone. I waited for 20 - 30 minutes and got no luck.

LongRanger99
11-13-16, 02:49
?What happened to the 'Member Meeting' thread for Twin Peaks for future 'Meet Up'?

StanleyStankas
11-13-16, 10:37
?What happened to the 'Member Meeting' thread for Twin Peaks for future 'Meet Up'?Still in, here. Let me know via pm from seniors where and when. Schedule is pretty darn open and near by the location. Tx.

BruceWayne01
11-14-16, 06:08
Was in the mood so I decided to take the stroll up Cicero nothing dead at north and Pulaski going north saw uncle parked at Cicero and Fullerton went south to Madsion and uncle was out every where than saw a command post set up at Madsion and central with a lot of unmarked cars and it looked like they were stopping cars on almost every block took it as a sign and went home later heard in the news the state police uncle dart boys dea & FBI were all working with uncle Chicago in some kinda task force to stop the shootings hahahaha let's see how that works out for them this was around 12-1:30 am absolouty nothing out.

StanleyStankas
11-14-16, 09:29
Was in the mood so I decided to take the stroll up Cicero nothing dead at north and Pulaski going north saw uncle parked at Cicero and Fullerton went south to Madsion and uncle was out every where than saw a command post set up at Madsion and central with a lot of unmarked cars and it looked like they were stopping cars on almost every block took it as a sign and went home later heard in the news the state police uncle dart boys dea & FBI were all working with uncle Chicago in some kinda task force to stop the shootings hahahaha let's see how that works out for them this was around 12-1:30 am absolouty nothing out.Would be the operative word there imo- I was born 64 years ago just about 5 blocks west of the madison / central area. By the early 60's that area was spiraling down. Now I ride thru on occasion and see that nothing has changed, only got more violent! The gun grabs, uncle LEO, the protests for gun use is all for the cameras on the news! I have lived in chicago proper for at least 40 of my years and that will never change! They do the dance for the tourista, the suburbanite and the conventioneer but in certain areas the violence rules and always will. As far as the providers it might be the severe temperature changes these last couple days where it goes from a high of lower to mid 60's by afternoon and then drops into the 30's overnight. When in these hot areas for several things, some of what we are looking for, be careful and cautious. As coined on this forum when you live to get away you get to play another day.

Member #5297
11-14-16, 16:11
Found a WSW named Meagan a few blocks east of Pulaski. Smelled very weird but was one of the better looking SW. Toothy BJ but does a nice trick with her tongue plus she has a phat cat. Won't repeat because of the smell LOL but I do recommend trying her out.Meagan is very good looking but you might as well put your piece in a cheese grater. The price is way too high for that.

DaJeezy
11-14-16, 20:23
Has anyone had any luck there in the past few weeks? I have been driving there almost four different times about an hour each and I literally saw no one. North and Pulaski seems to be the same too. I've been going at all different times of the day from during the day too as late as 10 pm I wanted to try to avoid going down near fit because I heard the quality is a lot worse. Any ideas guys? Are they just not out in force when its cold?

AlreadeGone
11-14-16, 20:28
Meagan is very good looking but you might as well put your piece in a cheese grater. The price is way too high for that.What do you mean? Cause her rates weren't bad.

TDG55
11-14-16, 22:41
How much?

Had a long time regular. But she sorta retired. So I'm back.

Out there and don't have a clue what the girls are asking.

ChiNightLife
11-16-16, 05:23
I was on Cic and Aug around 2:30 am, decided to pull over to check my phone. I would periodically check my surroundings and noticed that there were two Hispanics going to the gas station. One was about 5'8, very curvy and the other was about 5'4, thin, but curvy. The taller one went inside the gas station and the shorter one went against the fence, directly across from me. I went back to checking things on my phone for about 4 minutes, looked up and seen them walking east down Aug. I drove down a bit, busted a you-turn, and they was gone. Some of the best looking that I've seen out there so far. If anyone got more info on them, give info out on them.

Explorer8
11-16-16, 06:47
After my nightmare time in Portland, I am so glad to be coming home! Check out my post in that city for the strangest occurrence I have ever had. I swear at one point I thought she was possessed.

StanleyStankas
11-16-16, 21:34
After my nightmare time in Portland, I am so glad to be coming home! Check out my post in that city for the strangest occurrence I have ever had. I swear at one point I thought she was possessed.I think it would have escalated once back at your hotel. At least you got gone and no damage was done except a fast food meal. Sounds like a person that was from somewhere else and is broke. There are a lot of those types not so much here because the weather breaks bad but vegas and los angeles obviously very transient in general. So glad it did not get on the record. She might have called uncle LEO afterwards and said you raped her! You'd still be out there sorting all of that out. Be safe all. Weather is breaking down on us towards the end of the week. Time to bundle up!

AlreadeGone
11-17-16, 14:57
Met a really hot young slim WSW named Tina. One of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. Had to smash that. Did doggy from outside of the passenger side LOL. Got number if anyone wants to trade. Searching for young latinas or wsw

Also got BJ from Vicki on North by P. Not bad.

GreekTown
11-19-16, 02:03
Was driving down the row or 50 and a block or two south of fullerton was a red head that would not get off the corner I cirled back aro and she wouldn't more so I dint bite. On to the next.

Found a redhead slim 20's north and P if anyone wants to trade.

DaJeezy
11-19-16, 12:10
Hey guys if anyone is into asians, I have a number to Asian girls. It's an apartment in chinatown. Security is tigbt. You have to meet the guy (again guy in car) at another location nearby first. If he believes you're not a cop, he directs you to the actual location. Seriously the prettiest asian girls there. Similar to skyone but at half the cost.

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.

Slugga P
11-21-16, 02:50
Send off fckin crackslut. Its a wrap for this washed up ****. Don't trust her at all.

ChiNightLife
11-21-16, 03:33
Send off fckin crackslut. Its a wrap for this washed up ****. Don't trust her at all.What happened? More info.

Murican Idiot
11-21-16, 07:09
Be careful fellas, did a quick route by sis and ski. Spotted 2 of uncle tommy's boys and a couple of the city's finest parked on side streets and rolling around. Took it as a sign and beat a hasty retreat, Didn't go any further than I had. Sure wanted to partake but looks like I'm playing it solo. Or something.

Slugga P
11-21-16, 07:16
Met a really hot young slim WSW named Tina. One of the best looking ones I've seen in a while. Had to smash that. Did doggy from outside of the passenger side LOL. Got number if anyone wants to trade. Searching for young latinas or wsw

Also got BJ from Vicki on North by P. Not bad.Ronald McDonald looking ****? Bbj?

Pufin5656
11-23-16, 13:33
Haven't been much of the streetwalker type of guy but man last night. I was hungry went stroll 47 for about and hour and picked up about 4 but drop them back of. You know I'm a into the younger good looking chicks and man the 4 that I picked up where f* beat. So I made them ride out. Lots and lots of action last night hella action 3-4 girls almost on every other block. Anyway with my luck I was about to call it a night when godddamn I saw a WSW looked like she was 20. Pulled asked how much and came up short ran to the back came back she was gone. Called it a night and was driving home and saw a another WSW late 30's she was okay name was andrea picked her up. And was willing do the whole deal for 10. So decide for a quick HJ. She wouldn't stop bragging about her daughter and how she was so not use to this stuff. Got her digits says she has another girl who would be down for a 3. Willing to trade for younger WSW.

Pufin out.

Member #5297
11-23-16, 20:20
What do you mean? Cause her rates weren't bad.If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.

AlreadeGone
11-24-16, 05:16
Found a really hot WSW named Kadie. Nice clean face and body. Says she just moved here from Brooklyn and can be found on archer by cis as well. Very nice girl. If you ever get a chance with her then take it. Have number but don't really care to trade unless the offer is good.

Also dreamt of Charlene again. Head game still A1.

ChiTownGuy76
11-24-16, 11:57
Is Meagan a red head? She Sounds familar.

If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.

AlreadeGone
11-24-16, 16:55
If you find Meagan on Lawrence then she asks for. 60 just for the mic job. Very toothy, worst job I've ever had. One of the cutest girls on the n. Side though. I saw her a second time on North. She says she only asks for. 20 on when she's on North. Started the mic job and it was horrible so I stopped her and gave her another. 20 for FS. I usually don't do that but she is cute and I was upset that the mic job was so terrible. Got her into position and I found out for the next 10 minutes that she is the most vocal girl I've ever been with. I have to admit it was pretty hot. She could barely take it. Lots of moaning. Absolutely destroyed her for 10 min. For. 40, that was pretty awesome, but I'd never do FS again with a SW, risking too much. The cutest are Josie, Bria and Nicole (but they as for. 40 for the mic job,) the far north side still has a few nice surprises every now and then, haven't seen Donna on Lawrence in a long time. Haven't gone fishing in weeks, they all ask for. 40 for the mic job and I think that's just too much. I've yet to see the famous Russian named Tanya? Valine will do it for .20 and she does it well. Her, josie and bria are like sucking robots. so good it's almost inhuman.Lolz why would you go a second time if you knew how it was the first 😅.

Meagan had purple hair the time I saw her.

Booey230
11-26-16, 01:27
I met megan about a month ago and I had a great time, got FS for 40 and cim. Fast forward to this week and I keep seeing fellow mongers post about a SW by the same name, I had completely forgot that I had megans number so I called and made arrangements. Went to a nearby notel and got FS for the same amount as last time and I got to say I completely enjoyed the session. She was really into it and she moaned so loudly I nearly busted. But we kept at it and it was well worth the room rental. Willing to trade digits for another girl down by Midway area.

Member #5297
11-26-16, 04:17
Lolz why would you go a second time if you knew how it was the first 😅.

Meagan had purple hair the time I saw her.I didn't realize it was the same girl until she got in the car and then I thought to myself. "ahhhh. Fuck, I remember her".

Oh well, all is well that ends well. Yeah, she has short blonde hair down to her chin now, looks really good now I have to admit. I'd go for FS again but it's just too risky, I'm sure she is probably using too so no way I do that again.

Murican Idiot
11-26-16, 22:33
Went out a couple days ago about 4 am. Met a little latina spinner around grand pulaski. Long light colored hair, about 5' no taller, 90 lbs soaking wet. Scooped and went to a spot. Quarter of a cnote for covered mouth play. She smelled like 3 weeks worth of cigarettes smoked up in a night. Pulled socd ks out of her bra. Wasnt a deal breaker, she had a nice enuff ass, but still had a laugh about it. Played unenthusiastically and smoke smell clouded up car so badly, I couldn't keep focus. Until she put her focus on the boys with her mouth. When coupled with her hand skills, got my attention back real quick. Really fun after that, as I released, she used her oral skills to drain every last drop. Was so impressed, tipped her a tenner. Dropped her off near the gas station. Head was spinning so much, I forgot to ask for digits and forgot her name.

OPIllini
11-27-16, 04:21

Where do you guys go or do? Is there a recommended motel or hotel?There are a few cheap motels in the area. Sportsman's Inn at 45th / Cicero, Midway Mainway Motel on Cicero between 48th and 49th, and Skylark Motel on Cicero / Archer. Hourly rates are available.

Chiz30
11-27-16, 21:12
Can anyone refer a SW off 290 and cic. I've been driving by there to and from work for the past week and haven't seen any.

I have a CL out on broadview for trade. No bbw's or thick girls.

Hargow20
11-27-16, 22:14
I always drive a minimum of 10 blocks or 1 mile from where you pick up a SW. If LE is big issue than get on freeway. The key is that you want get out of the area from where you pick up the SW. If the girl protests tell her that LE is a problem and that you are doing that for her own good. Most girls will understand once you explain the situation to them.

ChicagoScott
11-28-16, 05:01
Is your Broadview CL girl MJ? If so, how's she looking nowadays? Years back she was pretty cute, and her BBBJCIM skills were top notch. Then there were talks of LEO & needing to see doctors, so most folks got nervous. I see her ads up regularly though, so who knows.

Can anyone refer a SW off 290 and cic. I've been driving by there to and from work for the past week and haven't seen any.

I have a CL out on broadview for trade. No bbw's or thick girls.

Mtnman2000
11-28-16, 14:07
Hello from Denver.

I'm writing to recommend an old friend of mine. This chick has sucked me dry at least 200 times. In Denver, she charged $30 for a very very good BBBJ. I never fucked her because she is pretty scary to consider fucking that. She routinely reminded she was a "3-hole girl".

She has many many problems and I'm surprised she is still alive but a great value if your used to streetwalker's.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/zoe-punk-rock-princess/22504532

When he phone disconnects, to find her again, google punk rock princess zoe chicago escort.

Gardner88
11-28-16, 18:39
Went out last week and ran into a couple of new ladies on 5th. Julie, blonde blue eyes MILF from Atlanta. Great pair of tits on her, BBBJ with FS set me back 40. The other was Erin, tall and I mean tall brunette with green eyes. She's about 6 ft with long legs. FS with her set me back 30. Erin was ok, but spent too much time trying to act like a hard ass. She reminds me of Stephanie, just talking and talking the whole time.

Ran into a favorite Melissa, the red head who works Grand and Pulaski. Had to scoop her up and head back to the motel. She did a little time, but it was good for her body.

Tiny Michelle is back, short brunette with a killer body and nice legs. Looks like she had some problems with acne, but that ass and legs make up for it.

Last Sunday there was alot of action on Grand and Pulaski, saw about 11 different ladies. Sarah and Charlene were up there as well.

Well, season is over for me. I have Michelle, Nicole and Melanie to hold me off during the winter.

Sampso
11-28-16, 19:45
Some of you mongers might recognize a face or two on the links at the bottom of this post.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-melissa-7738998905fire/41280848

Ben Spend
11-28-16, 22:35
Some of you mongers might recognize a face or two on the links at the bottom of this post.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-melissa-7738998905fire/41280848And 2 of the ads have no problem letting you know exactly where their incall is.

Botie
11-29-16, 02:47
What stroll is missing here?

5th Avenue. Cicero to Koster.

North & Pulaski.

47th & Cicero.

Grand & Pulaski.

Madison & Kenton.

ChiNightLife
11-29-16, 03:45

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-melissa-7738998905fire/41280848Same description for two of the posts. Location given as well. This can easily be a set up or just dumbasses.

Gardner88
11-29-16, 12:01

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-melissa-7738998905fire/41280848Michelle from 5th and Cicero. She's crazy man, I mean there is something wrong with her, but in a good way. I picked her up and went back to the karavan for full service. She lectured me about being too nice and not being dominant / rough with her. So I turned it up a little and she loved it, I'm gagging her with my dick, I mean balls deep in her mouth and throat and she couldn't get enough. She loved it, she even puked once, I asked if she was ok and she just laughs at me and calls me a pussy. So I really turn it up and drag her by her hair to the edge of the bed and really give it to her. She came so hard so squirted all over the sheets. After that I started fingering her ass and she came again! One finger, two fingers, three fingers and four then she pops up and says "owey, owey owey," I said what the fuck is owey your safe word you pussy? Then I fucked her ass, she had this weird grin on her face the entire time. Good time with her, just weird. Not sure if I would see her again. She works 5th and Cicero and can be found walking on Cicero from Jackson to Roosevelt.

Botie
11-29-16, 16:55
I've been hearing that there are Streetwalkers downtown Chicago area? I've been told that's the Rock and Roll McDonald's area has Streetwalkers I'm not so certain how true that is but I'll ask the Mongers here. Please do t talk about the police arrest maps and how it's probably online escorts being busted. Just validate if Streetwalkers exist downtown Chicago.

God45
11-29-16, 19:48

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/juicy-melissa-7738998905fire/41280848The phone number for all of those links belongs to who I can only guess is their pimp. Must not be too smart for using his personal phone, especially since the number is attached to his facebook.

Ron M
11-29-16, 23:01
I've been hearing that there are Streetwalkers downtown Chicago area? I've been told that's the Rock and Roll McDonald's area has Streetwalkers I'm not so certain how true that is but I'll ask the Mongers here. Please do t talk about the police arrest maps and how it's probably online escorts being busted. Just validate if Streetwalkers exist downtown Chicago.I've been to the drive thru there. I have never seen any street walkers around there. Just drunken homeless bums asking for change.

Slugga P
11-29-16, 23:35
Michelle from 5th and Cicero. She's crazy man, I mean there is something wrong with her, but in a good way. I picked her up and went back to the karavan for full service. She lectured me about being too nice and not being dominant / rough with her. So I turned it up a little and she loved it, I'm gagging her with my dick, I mean balls deep in her mouth and throat and she couldn't get enough. She loved it, she even puked once, I asked if she was ok and she just laughs at me and calls me a pussy. So I really turn it up and drag her by her hair to the edge of the bed and really give it to her. She came so hard so squirted all over the sheets. After that I started fingering her ass and she came again! One finger, two fingers, three fingers and four then she pops up and says "owey, owey owey," I said what the fuck is owey your safe word you pussy? Then I fucked her ass, she had this weird grin on her face the entire time. Good time with her, just weird. Not sure if I would see her again. She works 5th and Cicero and can be found walking on Cicero from Jackson to Roosevelt.Wow that sounds hot. Not the short latina that's by Grand right?

Truthfu11
11-30-16, 01:54
I've been hearing that there are Streetwalkers downtown Chicago area? I've been told that's the Rock and Roll McDonald's area has Streetwalkers I'm not so certain how true that is but I'll ask the Mongers here. Please do t talk about the police arrest maps and how it's probably online escorts being busted. Just validate if Streetwalkers exist downtown Chicago.Seen a few SW strolling around the Viagra Triangle on the street. I suspect most frequent the hotel bars and maybe hit the streets when they are licked out of the hotels.

Mannheim
11-30-16, 06:29

North & Pulaski.

47th & Cicero.

Grand & Pulaski.

Madison & Kenton.At least another dozen strolls, too many to list. Go out and waste time and gas like the rest of us.

Stlpilot
11-30-16, 14:18
In town for two day of meetings. Lots of mid day free time, but afternoons and evenings are booked with clients. Have a car and staying south of Midway. Where are the prime places to "not miss"? I looked thru all the reports on the plane and over the last few days, but the places you guys have listed lack identifiers such as "south" "west" etc. Can you help a monger out?

Thanks!

Pilot.

MwmChicago
11-30-16, 17:24
Seen a few SW strolling around the Viagra Triangle on the street. I suspect most frequent the hotel bars and maybe hit the streets when they are licked out of the hotels.I've seen girls working the RD MCD for years but they always want way too much. Also, they frequent a lot of the high end bars and hotels in the City especially on weekends.

StanleyStankas
11-30-16, 21:23
I've been hearing that there are Streetwalkers downtown Chicago area? I've been told that's the Rock and Roll McDonald's area has Streetwalkers I'm not so certain how true that is but I'll ask the Mongers here. Please do t talk about the police arrest maps and how it's probably online escorts being busted. Just validate if Streetwalkers exist downtown Chicago.Highly unlikely given there are so many tourista, walkers and families with their kids in the immediate area. The viagra triangle would be closer to the mark very late when the area bars close down and dudes in suits that didn't hook up in bars are walking back to their hotels. I have been stopped in the past while making my usual stops in the area after work. Would think that any action would be higher end and in the hotel bars especially down there. Just too many eyes and uncle LEO's in that very highly populated area. Imo happy hunting!

StanleyStankas
11-30-16, 21:28
In town for two day of meetings. Lots of mid day free time, but afternoons and evenings are booked with clients. Have a car and staying south of Midway. Where are the prime places to "not miss"? I looked thru all the reports on the plane and over the last few days, but the places you guys have listed lack identifiers such as "south" "west" etc. Can you help a monger out?

Thanks!

Pilot.You are staying in the right area. You might want to look at the BP and CL threads on here for the girls that will go to the southwest. Midway is in a decent area and you might have better luck with an outcall. Good luck. Other option is late, late however if you don't know the terrain and you are in a rental car, you are kind of setting yourself up for the kill. Imo stay safe!

StanleyStankas
11-30-16, 21:30
At least another dozen strolls, too many to list. Go out and waste time and gas like the rest of us.So funny and so true! I recall just driving around and around and up and down for hours! Then a break! Then flip around and she was gone!

ChicagoFan76
12-01-16, 07:08

Thanks!

Pilot.47th & Rockwell. Turn right on 47th from CIC, go down to. Western turn around go back to CIC.

Dick Hertz
12-01-16, 12:09
Last night around 8 pm in the cold and rain has a dream that I was on Pski between north and div. Saw 4 WSW with 3 pass there time the other was a young thin blonde name michelle 20 ish. Mr Jackson will get you a BBBJ pull away from cim. No digits.

Explorer8
12-01-16, 12:38
So I came across this provider recently. She looked familiar from what I believe to be in BP, but cannot pinpoint her. She mentioned she usually does BP but has gone away from it lately b/c of uncle LEO. She also mentioned she provides for alot of LEOs so she felt safer in the streets.
So anyone who knows of her, please feel free to respond or PM me. She goes by the name "JB", has huge tatas and is a bit older for my tastes, face is not her best selling point, but did I mention the tatas?

Anyways, she is definitely an enthusiastic talker and provider. The dream was a CBJ and she performed well.

She is open to other friends of mine and I have a number and even an address she provided. She does not do incall, but said you can pick her up there.

As usual, if you are interested in a trade, contributing seniors only. I am looking for UTRs that are petite, young, latina / white / euro. NO BBW.

Your PM will have your trades info before I give you mine. Giving me bad / bogus info will drop you from future trades with me. For all the times I have traded in good faith, I have been burned 99% of the time.

Happy hunting and be safe!

ZeroDark13
12-01-16, 13:53
Anything with a 1% success rate should be scrapped.

So I came across this provider recently. She looked familiar from what I believe to be in BP, but cannot pinpoint her. She mentioned she usually does BP but has gone away from it lately b/c of uncle LEO. She also mentioned she provides for alot of LEOs so she felt safer in the streets.
So anyone who knows of her, please feel free to respond or PM me. She goes by the name "JB", has huge tatas and is a bit older for my tastes, face is not her best selling point, but did I mention the tatas?

Anyways, she is definitely an enthusiastic talker and provider. The dream was a CBJ and she performed well.

She is open to other friends of mine and I have a number and even an address she provided. She does not do incall, but said you can pick her up there.

As usual, if you are interested in a trade, contributing seniors only. I am looking for UTRs that are petite, young, latina / white / euro. NO BBW.

Your PM will have your trades info before I give you mine. Giving me bad / bogus info will drop you from future trades with me. For all the times I have traded in good faith, I have been burned 99% of the time.

Happy hunting and be safe!

Explorer8
12-01-16, 14:19
Anything with a 1% success rate should be scrapped.Wierd question, but that's why I am asking folks to provide their trades up front as opposed to giving mine upfront in good faith that they would return the favor. You're saying I should scrap the original method of supplying my info first, which is exactly what I am doing...

I continue to contribute as best as I can for those that can return the favor. That's supposed to be how it works.

Ron M
12-01-16, 15:41

Happy hunting and be safe!Seems like trading this Streetwalker for a UTR you described isn't an even trade. Sort of like trading a Hyundai Elantra for a Chevy Corvette.

AlreadeGone
12-01-16, 17:19

North & Pulaski.

47th & Cicero.

Grand & Pulaski.

Madison & Kenton.These are all the ones I know but apparently there at least "a dozen more". A lot of yall sound so bitter talking about "I had to waste my own time and gas to figure it out myself. Back in my day we ain't have internet to help us out and I had to walk 10 miles to and from school everyday blah blah blah" just share information and make it easier for all of us on the forum.

Explorer8
12-01-16, 17:28
Seems like trading this Streetwalker for a UTR you described isn't an even trade. Sort of like trading a Hyundai Elantra for a Chevy Corvette.If they indeed are UTRs then fair point. The reality is the "UTRs" that have been traded to me have been from BP, Escort sections, and even the streets.

CoolPatrick
12-01-16, 18:13
Seems like trading this Streetwalker for a UTR you described isn't an even trade. Sort of like trading a Hyundai Elantra for a Chevy Corvette.Given the unicorn nature of so called UTR of every hobbyist, we shouldn't even compare between Hyundai Elantra and Chevy Corvette. It should be between Elantra and UNICORN (illusion), or between Elantra and Porshe (or Lambo or any car that would never be shared / exchanged).

The trade is NOT unfair when there is little chance to trade any unicorn. Conversely, to one of his own, your trash may be my treasure, as long as someone likes that gal in the pic and considers her as a great find, then it's fair trade between Explorer8 and the other guy. Also, like what he said, most UTRs were on BP, CL, or wherever once upon a time, so any trade happens would be fair.

Fdottt
12-01-16, 18:14
These are all the ones I know but apparently there at least "a dozen more". A lot of yall sound so bitter talking about "I had to waste my own time and gas to figure it out myself. Back in my day we ain't have internet to help us out and I had to walk 10 miles to and from school everyday blah blah blah" just share information and make it easier for all of us on the forum.These days besides the ones you posted, a lot of my findings have been by luck. I'm more into AA girls so I tend to browse the south side like halstead between 69 and 74th as well as ashland between 47th and 79th. Up north I still try clark street between Howard and Pratt as well as lawrence around kimball. The LEO presence really pisses me off in general. It wasn't like this when I first discovered mongering back in 2010.

Fdottt
12-01-16, 18:15

Happy hunting and be safe!I try to click the pic to make it bigger but it's not working.

Explorer8
12-01-16, 18:31
I try to click the pic to make it bigger but it's not working.Try this one.

Mannheim
12-01-16, 20:56
Try this one.Is that ole joker face JB?

Cubiche
12-01-16, 21:48

Happy hunting and be safe!JB has been mentioned many times on this forum. No need to ask for trade. She is a constant on North Ave between Central Prk and Avers. What real UTRs do you have for possible trade?

Botie
12-02-16, 03:29
These are all the ones I know but apparently there at least "a dozen more". A lot of yall sound so bitter talking about "I had to waste my own time and gas to figure it out myself. Back in my day we ain't have internet to help us out and I had to walk 10 miles to and from school everyday blah blah blah" just share information and make it easier for all of us on the forum.I will not count the 69th & Halsted Stroll that's for Trannies. I've heard Rush Street, Clark Street had streetwalkers as well not sure how often they show up. I don't know much about the Northside areas so. Those few I stated are all I know. This dozen is a mystery to me.

GMaggg
12-02-16, 09:08
Destini got a new phone and phone number. She asked me to give it out to anyone that's interested. She said she'd rather work off her phone then the cold streets of Chicago. PM me for number. Any member with a couple posts.

AlreadeGone
12-02-16, 17:10
Finally found the big booty Tina that was talked about before on the forum (not to get confused with the slim young Tina I posted about in a previous post) I give the booty 10 stars out of 10. She was on Pulaski near North.

I have her number. Not planning on seeing her again as I just like to one and done these girls. So if anybody wants it then message me. Don't care for trades.

Gardner88
12-03-16, 06:26
These days besides the ones you posted, a lot of my findings have been by luck. I'm more into AA girls so I tend to browse the south side like halstead between 69 and 74th as well as ashland between 47th and 79th. Up north I still try clark street between Howard and Pratt as well as lawrence around kimball. The LEO presence really pisses me off in general. It wasn't like this when I first discovered mongering back in 2010.Exactly, 2011 was my best year. Every night I went out I ran into something different. Seems over the past two-three years everything out there has really dried up. It's just see the same old walkers these days, there are a couple of new girls, but they won't last. Most of the girls on 5th and cicero are being pimped out now. Sarah, Charlene and Pinky have given in and are working for a couple of guys. You can see them on 5th and Kolmar parked in front of that abandoned house in a Teal Jag, white Olds, Gray Caliber or a minivan. Saw Charlene get dropped off and hand her money over. I asked one of the new girls about it and was told two guys broke her ribs and told her you either work for us or it gets worse. Messed up, man.

As far as strolls, there are general areas and within those areas you have to get to know everything. Where they live, where they buy their drugs, who are their pimps, who are their friends. What are the best times they come out. It's not that people are bitter. It's that mongering and LEO's thinking has changed. The days of street corners are gone and are not coming back. You have to evolve with it, what works today won't work next week.

Gardner88
12-03-16, 06:28
Try this one.Ole JB, can't call yourself a monger unless your dick has been in that.

ChicagoFan76
12-03-16, 23:49
Took a stroll past kostner & 290. Several girls out but I counted 3 LEO. Posted them on Waze. Hate winter, they are all bundled up. One looked like Charlene.

ZeroDark13
12-04-16, 01:12
Finally found the big booty Tina that was talked about before on the forum (not to get confused with the slim young Tina I posted about in a previous post) I give the booty 10 stars out of 10. She was on Pulaski near North.

I have her number. Not planning on seeing her again as I just like to one and done these girls. So if anybody wants it then message me. Don't care for trades.She won't talk to me until she knows who gave me her number. What name does she know you by?

Gurukkk12
12-04-16, 06:10
Try this one.Can I get her #.

Ump1969
12-04-16, 16:26
Exactly, 2011 was my best year. Every night I went out I ran into something different. Seems over the past two-three years everything out there has really dried up. It's just see the same old walkers these days, there are a couple of new girls, but they won't last. Most of the girls on 5th and cicero are being pimped out now. Sarah, Charlene and Pinky have given in and are working for a couple of guys. You can see them on 5th and Kolmar parked in front of that abandoned house in a Teal Jag, white Olds, Gray Caliber or a minivan. Saw Charlene get dropped off and hand her money over. I asked one of the new girls about it and was told two guys broke her ribs and told her you either work for us or it gets worse. Messed up, man.

As far as strolls, there are general areas and within those areas you have to get to know everything. Where they live, where they buy their drugs, who are their pimps, who are their friends. What are the best times they come out. It's not that people are bitter. It's that mongering and LEO's thinking has changed. The days of street corners are gone and are not coming back. You have to evolve with it, what works today won't work next week.I found this discussion interesting, because I was just reading a lot of this on the Milwaukee board. Okay, I'm an old farther so I'll throw in my cent- don't know if its worth two cents. Yeah, times have definitely changed. I probably got into mongering thirty years ago. Great variety and out there for many different reasons. But many girls were definitely more businesslike. Some were doing a dozen guys a night, because they really were in it for the money. They might not cheat you, but you weren't going to get extra time. If you were a regular and generous, you got away with more and got better treatment. I believe drugs and welfare changed everything. Some of you need to understand that addiction rules over everything. A girl will strip naked and blow you in front of LEO if she thinks it will get her a hit. If she gets enough from you, chances are she will be done for the night as she will obtain her hit and crash for the night. Does she really have the kid she claims? Probably not not and even if she does, the kid is with someone else. Was the phone really broken or stolen? That is a good possibility since these many girls have totally lost the ability to take care of themselves. Welfare means many have a source of income they didn't used to have, so blowing you is for Crack. I a rarely believe anything a girl tells me anymore. She won't be at the prearranged place. When she begs you to call her and offers you the improved deal next time, I wouldn't count on it. Are there exceptions? Sure- I know there are mongers out there that are bursting to contradict me and tell me that I must be doing something wrong. Maybe. But I'll bet my experience is more common than the exceptions. And remember I said I have seen better times, so I must have at least a little clue on what to do. So if you have a regular SW who is at your Beck and call with great service, I congratulate you. But I think the ones with the needle marks everywhere, the missing teeth, and the ones ready to steal anything not nailed down are a lot more common today.

Ump1969
12-04-16, 16:45
Just to make my previous rant fair and balanced, I suppose I should mention social media. I am reluctant to do so, because I know little about it. I have never used a girl from either Backpage or Craigslist, despite often perusing the listings. I wonder how many of these girls would be on the street and adding to the numbers and quality if not for tech. I wonder how many are charging $150 per hour simply because they are on computer. But I don't know what I'm looking for, how to keep from getting ripped off, and I'm cheap. So I'll stick to what I know better.

GMaggg
12-04-16, 17:05
I saw a midget this morning. She told me to give her number to any members. PM me for number.

AlreadeGone
12-04-16, 20:31
Anyone got info on pinky? Seen her before but haven't seen her anywhere lately.

BluePillow
12-04-16, 22:21
Hey guys,

I want to go out and try my first streetwalker, but I'm worried about LEO. Anyone have tips on how to spot and avoid one, and generally what you say and where you go after you pick up a streetwalker?

Thanks brothers.

ChiNightLife
12-04-16, 23:57
She got a great ass, but. It's not worth it. She talks way too much and dirty. When she got me up semi, she pulled down her underwear and I got behind her, then this smell. Short story, I couldn't keep it up because of that smell.

Adelita
12-05-16, 00:01
I saw a midget this morning. She told me to give her number to any members. PM me for number.Where she from.

E6671
12-05-16, 09:53
Hey guys,

I want to go out and try my first streetwalker, but I'm worried about LEO. Anyone have tips on how to spot and avoid one, and generally what you say and where you go after you pick up a streetwalker?

Thanks brothers.Sorry to sound like a broken record but you really need to spend a few hours and read the forum. Go back a year or so and you will find a wealth of information such as, do not talk money or service until they are in the car, drive around a few blocks and watch for unmarked or marked LEO, if they stick to one spot they are most likely bait.

Nobody on this forum wants to see another brother get burnt however don't be a sponge. Put some effort into it like everyone else. After you have taken the time to read and research, if you have some specific questions like: Saw this red head at xxx and ooo. Looked TGTBT but I gave her the nod and pulled to the corner, turned and waited but she would not approach the car. Was this probably LEO bait?

I was paranoid about getting busted before I started going to AMP's and Apartments. But I, like all others here, took the time to read post after post until I gained enough information and confidence to finally take the plunge.

Take your time. Read the forum, not just once but multiple time. Drive around a little and do some recon. Most important advice is Always listen to the BIG head not the little one.

Stay safe.

CLuffy
12-05-16, 11:31
Hey guys,

Thanks brothers.If you see uncle LEO strolling the streets of a hotspot, don't bother coming back for a while. You're more likely to find SWs scattered on the side streets at this point. Tuesdays & Thursdays are generally days to avoid; this does include from 12 AM-4 AM.

When she has approaches your window, be friendly & strictly offer a ride. Never explicitly solicit outside of your window.

Uncle LEO generally don't risk getting into a vehicle.

She'll usually initiate a LEO-check. Nonetheless, don't start asking about services. Make her offer by saying, "so, what's on the menu?" (A hidden microphone doesn't record video, so it doesn't record that she initiated sexual contact by performing the LEO-check.).

If you get pulled over, don't make up lies. You were strictly offering her a ride. You don't know her, you don't know name, you don't know where she lives, but you were concerned for her well-being being out on the streets this late at night and wanted to get her safely to her home. Whether or not she's a SW has nothing to do with you. <-A legitimate alibi to use when uncle LEO starts asking questions.

Explorer8
12-05-16, 14:57
Anyone got info on pinky? Seen her before but haven't seen her anywhere lately.Check your PM.

Steve4100
12-05-16, 16:08
Sorry to sound like a broken record but you really need to spend a few hours and read the forum. Go back a year or so and you will find a wealth of information such as, do not talk money or service until they are in the car, drive around a few blocks and watch for unmarked or marked LEO, if they stick to one spot they are most likely bait.

Nobody on this forum wants to see another brother get burnt however don't be a sponge. Put some effort into it like everyone else. After you have taken the time to read and research, if you have some specific questions like: Saw this red head at xxx and ooo. Looked TGTBT but I gave her the nod and pulled to the corner, turned and waited but she would not approach the car. Was this probably LEO bait?

I was paranoid about getting busted before I started going to AMP's and Apartments. But I, like all others here, took the time to read post after post until I gained enough information and confidence to finally take the plunge.

Take your time. Read the forum, not just once but multiple time. Drive around a little and do some recon. Most important advice is Always listen to the BIG head not the little one.

Stay safe.And read the 22 rules on the front page, not once, but at least twice.

Slugga P
12-05-16, 20:09
Been wondering about this chick for the longest. She never answers the phone. Wonder if its the right #. Never actually met her in person.

Yojondo
12-05-16, 22:53
Been wondering about this chick for the longest. She never answers the phone. Wonder if its the right #. Never actually met her in person.Josie from the vu? I could tell you if she gave you the right #. Just give me last 4 digits.

Ump1969
12-06-16, 01:15
And read the 22 rules on the front page, not once, but at least twice.Amen! I have gained a wealth of information from reading the posts of others as well as the rules. Unfortunately I have also learned some things from hard experience. As I stated in a recent post, don't trust the girls. Don't have things in the car you don't want stolen. Don't go to her spot. Two I haven't seen in awhile are follow traffic rules and vary routines. I'm constantly amazed by guys doing stupid things like you turns on Cicero Ave in the middle of the night. Gee, that's not suspicious, is it? Do you really think cops don't know why white guys are cruising the alleys along 47th so they can either turn around or lure girls away from the track? Anyway, please pay attention to guys who have been there and done that.

Slugga P
12-06-16, 01:55
Josie from the vu? I could tell you if she gave you the right #. Just give me last 4 digits.5474. What the fck is the vu?

LongRanger99
12-07-16, 04:27
These days besides the ones you posted, a lot of my findings have been by luck. I'm more into AA girls so I tend to browse the south side like halstead between 69 and 74th as well as ashland between 47th and 79th. Up north I still try clark street between Howard and Pratt as well as lawrence around kimball. The LEO presence really pisses me off in general. It wasn't like this when I first discovered mongering back in 2010.I did not know about Lawrence & Kimball. Thanks for the information. Are those BSWs or WSWs or both?

Slugga P
12-09-16, 14:23
Still playing same old tricks. Very obsessive about her makeup, will take your money, will want to go pee and you never see her again.I know right. Has anyone actually been with her or is she just a fraud? She let you take her pic, LOL.

AlreadeGone
12-09-16, 15:49
Dreamt of a Polish SW Silvia. Clean, pretty face, great rack 👍 and really friendly. Said she was retiring and only did this for a couple weeks. But you never know with these girls. So if you find her she's definitely worth it.

Explorer8
12-09-16, 17:01
Dreamt of a Polish SW Silvia. Clean, pretty face, great rack 👍 and really friendly. Said she was retiring and only did this for a couple weeks. But you never know with these girls. So if you find her she's definitely worth it.What does she look like? Body type, age, hair, etc?

Member #5297
12-13-16, 01:19
I know right. Has anyone actually been with her or is she just a fraud? She let you take her pic, LOL.She's a ripoff artist. Encountered her once. Strange human being. Before ripping me off for. 20, she gave me her sad story about how she was doing this only to make extra money and that she had a job at a place that sold kitchen and tiles products. Even pulled out her I'd to show me, I believe it said she lives somewhere in Elmwood Park. We agreed. Gave her. 20. She looked at it and asked if "I was really only going to give her. 20. " She asked me to go to an ATM and pull out another. 20. At this point, I knew I had lost the. 20 and wasn't getting what we agreed for. I asked her to just get out so we can get this over with then, and she refused. I was like "you got the. 20 already, just go. " She said that she wanted at least. 50 or she wouldn't go and that she'd scream if I didn't give it to her. She was basically giving me two options: 1. Give her more money or 2. Literally beat her before she did something stupid like cause a scene or mace me. I refused to be the violent type, and I'd never hit a woman so luckily the door was still unlocked and I was able to quickly reach the handle and basically shove her out of the car (we were parked and this was Summer last year.) Closed it fast and locked it. Luckily, she started to run away (probably scared that I go after her for the. 20.) I pulled out of the parking spot and took off. I was lucky to just lose. 2. She could have had mace or a weapon. I believe her last name is Hernandez? Not sure, but I seem to remember it from the I'd. If you stroll around North Ave. Ever then you should look at her photo and remember her face so you never pick her up. She is dangerous. She is going to still your money. And she is either going to get you hurt or in trouble.

Honestly, she was lucky too to run into a guy that just pushed her out of a parked car. I'm sure some dudes would have done a lot worse, and I'm more than sure that she is prepared for that too. Stay away from her. It was night time and I couldn't tell how ugly she was in the dark apparently. Glad you posted that picture. No reason to risk all that for that.

Adelita
12-13-16, 11:47
55th & prairie all the way to 45th prairie.

AlreadeGone
12-14-16, 04:00
Found a WSW named Angie. Medium length dark brown hair about 5"7 has a nice face. Sucked and not in a good way LOL too expensive and rushed and didn't catch in mouth smh.

Charged 30 w cover 40 w/o for bj should have just said nvm as soon as I heard rates but I needed a release.

StanleyStankas
12-14-16, 12:07
She's a ripoff artist. Encountered her once. Strange human being. Before ripping me off for. 20, she gave me her sad story about how she was doing this only to make extra money and that she had a job at a place that sold kitchen and tiles products. Even pulled out her I'd to show me, I believe it said she lives somewhere in Elmwood Park. We agreed. Gave her. 20. She looked at it and asked if "I was really only going to give her. 20. " She asked me to go to an ATM and pull out another. 20. At this point, I knew I had lost the. 20 and wasn't getting what we agreed for. I asked her to just get out so we can get this over with then, and she refused. I was like "you got the. 20 already, just go. " She said that she wanted at least. 50 or she wouldn't go and that she'd scream if I didn't give it to her. She was basically giving me two options: 1. Give her more money or 2. Literally beat her before she did something stupid like cause a scene or mace me. I refused to be the violent type, and I'd never hit a woman so luckily the door was still unlocked and I was able to quickly reach the handle and basically shove her out of the car (we were parked and this was Summer last year.) Closed it fast and locked it. Luckily, she started to run away (probably scared that I go after her for the. 20.) I pulled out of the parking spot and took off. I was lucky to just lose. 2. She could have had mace or a weapon. I believe her last name is Hernandez? Not sure, but I seem to remember it from the I'd. If you stroll around North Ave. Ever then you should look at her photo and remember her face so you never pick her up. She is dangerous. She is going to still your money. And she is either going to get you hurt or in trouble.

Honestly, she was lucky too to run into a guy that just pushed her out of a parked car. I'm sure some dudes would have done a lot worse, and I'm more than sure that she is prepared for that too. Stay away from her. It was night time and I couldn't tell how ugly she was in the dark apparently. Glad you posted that picture. No reason to risk all that for that.You were a nice guy and of course she was a c**t! Glad you are ok and she didn't do anything crazy like 911 you or damage your car or worse you! Yea agree there are some dudes out there that would have sliced and diced her! The pro I knew as a friend actually had that happen to her and she is / was not even at street level! It's not an easy life no matter what these websites indicate. It's not just about the money it's all about the money! This is exactly how providers and hobbyists wind up dead! Play safe everyone. When in doubt go w / o!

Member #5297
12-14-16, 12:57
Found a WSW named Angie. Medium length dark brown hair about 5"7 has a nice face. Sucked and not in a good way LOL too expensive and rushed and didn't catch in mouth smh.

Charged 30 w cover 40 w/o for bj should have just said nvm as soon as I heard rates but I needed a release.There was a really sexy, milfy brunette who used to walk down 47th named Angie. She overcharged too. Wonder if it's the same girl? She had a Marisa Tomei kinda look but she had a smoking, yoga type of body. She was around for years and I wonder if she's still out there. She knew she was the hottest thing walking there so she'd charge more. She told me that the cops would see her walking and make her give them blowjobs for free in return for not busting her and that they were horrible and would sometimes bust her anyways.

I know it sounds cheap but a .cbj isn't worth .30 or .40. I'd only go that high if I really needed a release or it was Josie. Josie might be worth it, and she just might be the best headgame in Chicago. She gets in and things turn into a porno quickly.

AlreadeGone
12-15-16, 04:40
There was a really sexy, milfy brunette who used to walk down 47th named Angie. She overcharged too. Wonder if it's the same girl? She had a Marisa Tomei kinda look but she had a smoking, yoga type of body. She was around for years and I wonder if she's still out there. She knew she was the hottest thing walking there so she'd charge more. She told me that the cops would see her walking and make her give them blowjobs for free in return for not busting her and that they were horrible and would sometimes bust her anyways.

I know it sounds cheap but a .cbj isn't worth .30 or .40. I'd only go that high if I really needed a release or it was Josie. Josie might be worth it, and she just might be the best headgame in Chicago. She gets in and things turn into a porno quickly.This is the first time I've ever seen her so I don't know if she used to frequent 47. But the description seems to match. I would only pay 40 for BJ if she was really really hot. (And I have before).

AndreRosay
12-16-16, 03:07
Looking for a good service provider don't matter race or looks just someone who I can call on cold nights like this when the streets are dead message me a number or something come on guys help a brother out.

Kda Kodiac
12-17-16, 16:07
Just a quick inquiry. Has anyone seen Ashley recently. She used to be seen around Grand and Pulaski. Good provider and nice gal.

ChiNightLife
12-18-16, 03:25
Looking to get in contact with Josie or someone similar with nice curves as well. I figured why not since the feedback that was provided stating she is hella good at what she do. I really don't trust BP at the moment due to all of the new ads coming in rapidly.

If someone can provide some contact via pm, I would be greatly appreciated.

OngBak15
12-18-16, 04:44
Just a quick inquiry. Has anyone seen Ashley recently. She used to be seen around Grand and Pulaski. Good provider and nice gal.It is time for her to have the baby. She is currently not workng but lives in the area and can be seen around the daytime with her man. She was always a good time.

Lauda1978
12-18-16, 12:58
Hey Colleagues:

Does anyone else miss the summer street walkers like I do?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73346&d=1239862691

I cannot wait until the warmer temperatures return!

Lauda1978.

Slugga P
12-18-16, 13:27
Got burned by Charlene twice this week. Unbelievable. She never used to do that but all she cares about is her crack fix. Good skills tho. Saw Joleen, said she was raped by some guy and took her phone. Does anyone have Tina's #, the thick cougar? She already knows me.

AlreadeGone
12-18-16, 16:26
Got burned by Charlene twice this week. Unbelievable. She never used to do that but all she cares about is her crack fix. Good skills tho. Saw Joleen, said she was raped by some guy and took her phone. Does anyone have Tina's #, the thick cougar? She already knows me.Dm'd you her number. Really Charlene? How did she burn you?

I dreamt with Sara the head doctor this past week. Well deserving of that nickname. But uhmmmm a nice SW once told me to always check the SW hands and teeth. If they are dirty then you should probably wrap up if you proceed. Just some advice I wanted to share.

Fdottt
12-18-16, 17:48
Drove around the city from west side to south side back to west side for a couple hours around 8 pm. Was driving west on madison before kostner and spotted a thick black young chick and pulled over. She said she was walking to the gas station on the next block and I offered to drive her there. Coaxed her into the car, did LEO check and found a alley spot and pounded her from the back. She had a nice bubble butt on her so I definitely was doing a little ass worshipping on her. I tried to get her number since she had a phone on her but she insisted on taking mine instead. She said she would text me the next day but haven't heard from her yet. She claimed this was her first time doing this but I'm a little skeptical considering the LEO check and wanting to grab a room. She was definitely one of the better ones I've seen out there that keeps me in this SW game.

Chris5
12-19-16, 21:54
She's a ripoff artist. Encountered her once. Strange human being. Before ripping me off for. 20, she gave me her sad story about how she was doing this only to make extra money and that she had a job at a place that sold kitchen and tiles products. Even pulled out her I'd to show me, I believe it said she lives somewhere in Elmwood Park. We agreed. Gave her. 20. She looked at it and asked if "I was really only going to give her. 20. " She asked me to go to an ATM and pull out another. 20. At this point, I knew I had lost the. 20 and wasn't getting what we agreed for. I asked her to just get out so we can get this over with then, and she refused. I was like "you got the. 20 already, just go. " She said that she wanted at least. 50 or she wouldn't go and that she'd scream if I didn't give it to her. She was basically giving me two options: 1. Give her more money or 2. Literally beat her before she did something stupid like cause a scene or mace me. I refused to be the violent type, and I'd never hit a woman so luckily the door was still unlocked and I was able to quickly reach the handle and basically shove her out of the car (we were parked and this was Summer last year.) Closed it fast and locked it. Luckily, she started to run away (probably scared that I go after her for the. 20.) I pulled out of the parking spot and took off. I was lucky to just lose. 2. She could have had mace or a weapon. I believe her last name is Hernandez? Not sure, but I seem to remember it from the I'd. If you stroll around North Ave. Ever then you should look at her photo and remember her face so you never pick her up. She is dangerous. She is going to still your money. And she is either going to get you hurt or in trouble.

Honestly, she was lucky too to run into a guy that just pushed her out of a parked car. I'm sure some dudes would have done a lot worse, and I'm more than sure that she is prepared for that too. Stay away from her. It was night time and I couldn't tell how ugly she was in the dark apparently. Glad you posted that picture. No reason to risk all that for that.Never Ever Pay Upfront brother. If a chick demands ANY type of payment upfront, pull over immediately and boot their ass out of your vehicle. Problem solved.

C5.