PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Banks 726
08-18-10, 15:47
Well I went out driving Monday around 2AM. Lawrence was empty took PulaSki south that was dead also. North ave not a soul in sight. Got to cicero and Madison went east saw about 3-4 BSW's didn't stop. Went around rossevelt too find iesha but there was nobody out. Came back by Madison next too that gas station and saw a Petite BSW light skinned bent over wearing a skimpy outfit so I figured why not. She gets in does Le check name is Candy has a gap in front of her teeth but overall not bad tittes out. Booty was okay medium size I'd say $20 BJ wasnt too great but wasnt rushed either which is a plus got digits and will try FS sometime. On my way back took north ave east back home saw a fine BSW a little past Pulaski on the side street I think her name is Monica I've talked too her before told me 40/80. Couple mins later I spot IriS I've given her number too a couple members on here over a year ago LSW kinda butchy but gives great head. I go around and she reconized me right away she was locked up grabbed her number for another time. Text her last night said she stays by broadway and Sheridan which is close by me. Nothing special in looks or body but the head is amazing if I remember clearly LOL

Dhelec
08-18-10, 20:18
Me too, brother, me too. I used to cruise that strip all the time. Some really good looking girls, too.Stop at Ben's on North Ave for some fish chips or shrimp then over the bridge to Frank's Live Bait and say Hi to the talent.

Those were the days.

Ghostface89
08-18-10, 22:09
If this abomination passes it might just boomerang on the phonies if a sting involving a hottie with a wire can get some good, clear tape on a lawyer, judge or politician.

Would a felony conviction like this cause an office holder to be disqualified? Or a lawyer to be disbarred? I wonder.

Mitsom
08-18-10, 22:42
If this abomination passes it might just boomerang on the phonies if a sting involving a hottie with a wire can get some good, clear tape on a lawyer, judge or politician.

Would a felony conviction like this cause an office holder to be disqualified? Or a lawyer to be disbarred? I wonder.For the most part lawyers don't run around picking up $20 prostitutes. Neither do politicians. They get the good stuff and it doesn't come with track marks. And cops I don't think bother too much with SW's either unless they are especially young and hot and not beat all up. They get plenty of bj's from girls that never even thought about prostitution but just found themselves in a bad situation, or mp's where they get extras for no charge. And even if they did get caught you think another cop is going to report a fellow cop? Not.

So yeah, you can pretty much be assured that this law will only affect regular schmos. But as someone else mentioned, despite the severity of the charge, got to imagine the primary intention of this law would be to generate revenue right now. So you prob won't go to jail, just have your life f'd up.

Raincoater
08-18-10, 23:18
It seems to me that the main purpose of the bill was to increase the impound fees to $1K. The felony charges are there to show what a diligent job the politicians are doing. It's serious, but I doubt anyone would do jail time.

Screw the jail time. You want to have to check "Yes" on "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" and explain it on every job application, loan application, etc. for the rest of your life?

Yeah, it's unlikely that anyone would serve time over it, but that doesn't mean upping it to a felony doesn't have teeth.

Alterxxx
08-19-10, 01:01
Cruised by Cicero and Diversey today around 10:30 and saw a real hottie. ... I'd say a 9.5 on any scale... 3 blocks south of Belmont on Cicero, had a line of cars going round the block and looked like she was walking from car to car. She was tgtbt ... Bout 5'4 Brunette causasian with short skirt and killer bod...Seemed to me she was setting them up for narcs because as soon as cars turned corner to Cicero, they got pulled over by unmarked car. Got scanner app on iPhone to listen to what's going on while cruising, but still cautious , I don't think unmarkeds transmit on same frequency.

Pussy Prowler
08-19-10, 05:14
Met up with Bree thanks to the generosity of a senior on this board. (SportingLife) She's a 7 for the SW scale, no way an 8 or 9 as reported before IMHO. That being said, she's very clean, polite, very normal and young looking. (she said she's 28 but looks about 21) I'd barely classify her a spinner, but for a thin cute WSW that does BBBJ (which I know of none) she's at the top of the list. She even let me cim before she spit it out, I gave her 40 (she quoted me 30)

She says she doesn't walk anymore and has enough clients to just have them call her and pick her up etc, be nice to her she's a sweet girl.

Thus far as for WSW (or girls with SW prices) I still can't find anyone cuter than megan. Although megans service sucks (covered everything, not very enthusiastic, lives in a warzone, etc) she is the most normal girl next door cutie I've seen thus far in chicago. If anyone has any decent white SW spiinner digits to trade me for some of my leads please pm me.

Thanks

Yes Bree was fun, she told me she doesnt SW much so I got her digits. When she got out of the car I noticed her ass, it was great. I'm definitely going to get in touch with her again.

I agree this area has been great for me as well. Coming from Mannheim its a night and day diff, the best you can do there is some old wsw that are 4 out of 10s. I found a couple good ones there some time ago but not anymore.

Doogie0039
08-19-10, 17:38
Saw the same thing around 915. Way too much heat last night.

Cruised by Cicero and Diversey today around 10: 30 and saw a real hottie.. I'd say a 9. 5 on any scale. 3 blocks south of Belmont on Cicero, had a line of cars going round the block and looked like she was walking from car to car. She was TGTBT. About 5'4 Brunette causasian with short skirt and killer bod. Seemed to me she was setting them up for narcs because as soon as cars turned corner to Cicero, they got pulled over by unmarked car. Got scanner app on iPhone to listen to what's going on while cruising, but still cautious, I don't think unmarkeds transmit on same frequency.

Alterxxx
08-20-10, 00:48
I agree - Megan is TIGHT !!! and a real cutie...great bod !! Just kinda freaked out by whole situation.....when I went..supposedly the fuse went out and no lights...I also didnt like her calling and sending me text messages while I was with the family...unsolicited calls and messages..saying she was broke and if I wanted to see her...an the whole thing with that house..10 bucks to do it there??..is that a joke??...just wondering if they are like drug slaves...or if its them just trying to pull a scam...and who was that dirtay ass white dude..she said it was her cousin...I doubt it...been craving that pussy since its sooo tight (she said "virgin tight")and shes sooo cute...but that whole situation just rubs me the wrong way...

Met up with Bree thanks to the generosity of a senior on this board. (SportingLife) She's a 7 for the SW scale, no way an 8 or 9 as reported before IMHO. That being said, she's very clean, polite, very normal and young looking. (she said she's 28 but looks about 21) I'd barely classify her a spinner, but for a thin cute WSW that does BBBJ (which I know of none) she's at the top of the list. She even let me cim before she spit it out, I gave her 40 (she quoted me 30)

She says she doesn't walk anymore and has enough clients to just have them call her and pick her up etc, be nice to her she's a sweet girl.

Thus far as for WSW (or girls with SW prices) I still can't find anyone cuter than megan. Although megans service sucks (covered everything, not very enthusiastic, lives in a warzone, etc) she is the most normal girl next door cutie I've seen thus far in chicago. If anyone has any decent white SW spiinner digits to trade me for some of my leads please pm me.

Thanks

Pennywise666
08-20-10, 15:36
Ok about a month ago I had my regular over and I showed her this site it had a report on her and she flipped out.
She was so pissed she couldn't understand why the guys could not only post saying the location to find the girls but even worse posting pics of them.
Now she's scared to even go out thinking LE now knows what she looks like and where to find her.
I don't even go out hardly anymore because of all the info posted it's not worth the risk I have my regular come to me no driving around no risk.
Now I have to agree with her completely posting all the info when we know for a fact LE watches these boards.
Now if the girl wants us to post I have no problem maybe she looking to drum up customers but saying when,where and posting pics of the girl is IMO just asking for trouble.
I've seen pics posted where the monger said he thought she was a civilian when he first meet her but posts pics of her removing all doubt.
Maybe she was flying or rather walking under the radar but now LE knows she a working girl.
I'm not judging anyone but with these new laws making mongering a felony I think less info posted would be better for the girls and us JMHO.

F Blaster
08-20-10, 16:09
Ok about a month ago I had my regular over and I showed her this site it had a report on her and she flipped out.
She was so pissed she couldn't understand why the guys could not only post saying the location to find the girls but even worse posting pics of them.
Now she's scared to even go out thinking LE now knows what she looks like and where to find her.
I don't even go out hardly anymore because of all the info posted it's not worth the risk I have my regular come to me no driving around no risk.
Now I have to agree with her completely posting all the info when we know for a fact LE watches these boards.
Now if the girl wants us to post I have no problem maybe she looking to drum up customers but saying when,where and posting pics of the girl is IMO just asking for trouble.
I've seen pics posted where the monger said he thought she was a civilian when he first meet her but posts pics of her removing all doubt.
Maybe she was flying or rather walking under the radar but now LE knows she a working girl.
I'm not judging anyone but with these new laws making mongering a felony I thing less info posted would be better for the girls and us JMHO.

I've gotten used to being a little more vague regarding my reports. When it comes to SW, I'll give a general location, but nothing too specific. I've never posted any pics and I never will.

My regular has dropped off the grid. I don't think it has anything to do with LE or my reports on her here. I had stopped cruising for months, but I've gone off the wagon lately because I can't locate her. The search for a replacement continues . . .

Chigod7
08-20-10, 16:39
The police already know whos a street ***** and whos not.

Posting there pic dosen.t mean anything. The pigs can't use pics to prosicute them. (did I spell that right?)

I've gotten used to being a little more vague regarding my reports. When it comes to SW, I'll give a general location, but nothing too specific. I've never posted any pics and I never will.

My regular has dropped off the grid. I don't think it has anything to do with LE or my reports on her here. I had stopped cruising for months, but I've gone off the wagon lately because I can't locate her. The search for a replacement continues.

Sticky Rice
08-20-10, 18:47
Good providers understand this relationship is one way. I call them when I need them....they should NEVER contact me. Last thing I need is my SO to read a txt or pick up a call. I'd like to keep my hobby and family life separate.

I agree - Megan is TIGHT !!! and a real cutie...great bod !! Just kinda freaked out by whole situation.....when I went..supposedly the fuse went out and no lights...I also didnt like her calling and sending me text messages while I was with the family...unsolicited calls and messages..saying she was broke and if I wanted to see her...an the whole thing with that house..10 bucks to do it there??..is that a joke??...just wondering if they are like drug slaves...or if its them just trying to pull a scam...and who was that dirtay ass white dude..she said it was her cousin...I doubt it...been craving that pussy since its sooo tight (she said "virgin tight")and shes sooo cute...but that whole situation just rubs me the wrong way...

Da Monger
08-20-10, 20:43

I agree, Megan easily scores in the looks. The constant texts, calls and the war zone turns me off. There is one more that lives there as well.

Btw, I ran into Sonya PSW, .4 for half & Half. 6 on a Megan scale :) and a 6 for service. Have digits. She could be found around Division & Cicero.

Aurora2010
08-24-10, 05:32
NOTICE:

According to Cook County prosecutor Anita Alvarez, Governor Quin has signed the "Illinois Safe Children's Act" which also provides enhanced penalties for Johns.

http://www.statesattorney.org/index2/press_safechildrensact01.html

The act increases the penalty for soliciting a prostitute from a B misdemeanor to an A misdemeanor, and patronizing a prostitute from an A misdemeanor to a class 4 felony.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107255

In fact, second violations for these offenses were already eligible for the increased penalties, at the discretion of the prosecutor. This act appears to make it mandatory for first offenses.

If you are interested, the definition of solicitation and patronizing can be seen in the link below. Basically, the difference is discussing a sex act and committing an act of penetration. Hanging around a place of prostitution also counts as patronizing. (Massage parlor, street corner, who knows?)http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=734#3

Any comments?

Kda Kodiac
08-24-10, 19:34
I just like to add my reports from this week. Had a time with Tina yesterday. Saw her on North around Central. Average looks, couple of tats. Very nice technique. She took her time and was not adverse to touching at all. BBBJ for $20 very cool cat. Did not have phone so could not get digits.

Today I was in the area doing some shopping so took a look. Ran into Maria. She was a BSW again around North and Central. Very nice personality, no rush and dito for services.

Have taken the look down Cicero east of North and have found little to nothing. Large qunatities of LE in the area, probably the reason. Also I like morning or early afternoon.

Just my rambling thoughts.

XXXlaw
08-25-10, 13:12
NOTICE:

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=734#3

Any comments?Governor Ryan signed HB6462 last Friday. The media has paid no attention to the increased penalties for adult prostitution-related offenses. While a prostitute who is engaged in an ongoing criminal enterprise from which she derives her income commits a Class A misdemeanor, her customers are all now Class 4 Felons. The rationale is that prostitutes are all victims of their customers who exploit them. This idea originated with Feminists who think that whenever a penis is involved in a sexual act, a woman is oppressed and exploited. It's now the law of this state. I think that it's unconstitutional for several reasons and I invite anyone charged with a felony under these circumstances to contact me by private message to explore a constitutional defense.

Bebop60
08-26-10, 00:09
Governor Ryan signed HB6462 last Friday. The media has paid no attention to the increased penalties for adult prostitution-related offenses. While a prostitute who is engaged in an ongoing criminal enterprise from which she derives her income commits a Class A misdemeanor, her customers are all now Class 4 Felons. The rationale is that prostitutes are all victims of their customers who exploit them. This idea originated with Feminists who think that whenever a penis is involved in a sexual act, a woman is oppressed and exploited. It's now the law of this state. I think that it's unconstitutional for several reasons and I invite anyone charged with a felony under these circumstances to contact me by private message to explore a constitutional defense.

Think you meant Governor Quinn, Ryan is in the slammer.

XXXlaw
08-26-10, 01:40
Think you meant Governor Quinn, Ryan is in the slammer.Yup.

I met Governor Ryan only once, at Northwestern U. Law School on the day when he commuted all of the death row inmate sentences. He seemed like a nice and kindly old man. In any event, it was Quinn who signed this abomination and Ryan had nothing to do with it. Regrets.

Donny Devito
08-26-10, 14:11
I thought if you pick up a prostitute it is a Class A Misdemeanor.

No?

XXXlaw
08-26-10, 20:29

No?The customers who engage in an act of sexual penetration with a prostitute are now Class 4 Felons. They were, before last Friday, Class A Misdemeanants.

Soliciting a sexual act was a Class B Misdemeanor. Now it is a Class A misdemeanor.

Prostitutes offering, agreeing, or engaging in an act remain Class A Misdemeanants.

Here's the passed bill the Governor signed on Friday last week:

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=76&GA=96&DocTypeId=HB&DocNum=6462&GAID=10&LegID=52490&SpecSess=&Session=

Anyone charged with a Felony under these circumstances is invited to contact me via private message.

Raincoater
08-26-10, 23:51
No?

You missed out on the last couple of days of conversation!

Gov. Quinn just signed a new bill into law which ups it to a Class 4 Felony.

Kda Kodiac
08-27-10, 01:00
In order to further puncuate the conversation, I was out on North and Cicreo Avenues this afternoon. The Leo action was just incredible. In the hour I was roaming down North between Central and California I saw at least 6 groups being hauled out. The work was not being done by squad cars, These were the cars and the trucks, and at least 2 trucks per incident. I only saw 1 car per incident, and a group of at least 2-4 people around. Could have been accidents, but not all of them. Cars did not look damaged

As for Cicero there were a lot of fuzz cars up and down the street. It seems that our friends are looking to ramp up their numbers.

As for action, I saw little to nothing on both streets. I expect a couple, but not to my tasts so I did not return for another look. I guess my timing is wrong. Afternoon is easiest for me. May have to adjust.

Mongerxyz
08-27-10, 19:23
Wednesday night your favorite uncles were out in droves! I had never seen that many suburban trucks in my life! All of the rules of mongering would not have saved you if you tried to approach a SW! There were leo cars and trucks parked in between regular cars on the side streets waiting to catch you! They know our tricks! With that said we have got to change the way we communicate on this forum! Number one: we most stop posting everything a SW do to us and then (in the same post) offer to exchange their numbers openly on this site! This constitutes a class 4 felony according to the new law! Number two we must stop openly posting our habits and how we evade uncle leo! Number 3, Be careful out there! Partonizing (getting sex performed on you) is a class 4 felony! Go to a hotel or somewhere enclosed with the SW! If leo rolls up on you and the SW in your small honda or large SUV, even if they didn't catch you in the act, leo can get the SW to tell on you, since now the risk isn't as high for her as it is for you! Fourth and last, we must stop calling ourselves mongers, because the word makes us look like predators and the SW look like the victim! I like this site and I want everyone to be safe out there!

Al Melrose
08-28-10, 00:09
... Fourth and last, we must stop calling ourselves mongers, because the word makes us look like predators and the SW look like the victim! I like this site and I want everyone to be safe out there!

Dude, look at your screen name!

Pegleg
08-28-10, 11:53
Wednesday night your favorite uncles were out in droves! I had never seen that many suburban trucks in my life! All of the rules of mongering would not have saved you if you tried to approach a SW! There were leo cars and trucks parked in between regular cars on the side streets waiting to catch you! They know our tricks! With that said we have got to change the way we communicate on this forum! Number one: we most stop posting everything a SW do to us and then (in the same post) offer to exchange their numbers openly on this site! This constitutes a class 4 felony according to the new law! Number two we must stop openly posting our habits and how we evade uncle leo! Number 3, Be careful out there! Partonizing (getting sex performed on you) is a class 4 felony! Go to a hotel or somewhere enclosed with the SW! If leo rolls up on you and the SW in your small honda or large SUV, even if they didn't catch you in the act, leo can get the SW to tell on you, since now the risk isn't as high for her as it is for you! Fourth and last, we must stop calling ourselves mongers, because the word makes us look like predators and the SW look like the victim! I like this site and I want everyone to be safe out there!

Looks like I may retire from the hobby and I just got into it. Shoot!

Tkeung32
08-28-10, 21:19
I was wondering around 47th on Friday night around 8pm, saw 3 wsw, picked up one but she doesnt look so good to me so I drop her off the next block then see another one couple block away and she totally look to me like a heavy drug user. because she is so skinny. I then also notice 2 parked leo car and one truck just pass by. so that is it, I head home feeling more comfort.

Deizel5
08-29-10, 17:45

Shit is so stupid. Prostitution laws in general are pretty bizarre to me. Sex is a natural act, why should it matter whether a girl fucks you because she likes your car or your personality or because you did her homework or because you gave her $100?

Butchcasidy
08-29-10, 17:49

Just read this on Chicago Breaking news

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/08/sheriff-anti-prostitution-billboards-target-johns.html

It looks like they have their responsibilities all messed up with all of the gang murders out there.

Genghis2
08-29-10, 19:16
Just read this on Chicago Breaking news

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/08/sheriff-anti-prostitution-billboards-target-johns.html

It looks like they have their responsibilities all messed up with all of the gang murders out there.Yep, just another example of male harassment in Illinois. What is a big deal? Men have been paying for sex in one way or another since time began. If it is not directly by patronizing a prostitute, it is indirectly by taking a woman out many times, buying her things, and then cajoling her into bed. Heck, even marriage cost men a ton. Look at some of the recent break ups in Hollywood. Hmmm, unless this is a concerted effort to give the women a raise for their services.

Ump1969
08-29-10, 19:58
Did anyone partake Sunday morning around 4:00am on Cicero between the tracks and the Ike? It looked to be good to be true to me so I passed. There were 5 SW's out between the Ike and the tracks, 3 white and 2 black. Most looked reasonably good. But I saw of number of Leo drive by. The SW's looked too good to be in that area. 3 whites operating openly in front of an open well-lit gas station in a black area seemed pretty obvious to me as a sting- and Leo did not bother them.

TravelnFuck
08-29-10, 23:41
http://www.triblocal.com/Downers_Grove/detail/206665.html

Billi Ford77
08-30-10, 01:59
Did anyone partake Sunday morning around 4:00am on Cicero between the tracks and the Ike? It looked to be good to be true to me so I passed. There were 5 SW's out between the Ike and the tracks, 3 white and 2 black. Most looked reasonably good. But I saw of number of Leo drive by. The SW's looked too good to be in that area. 3 whites operating openly in front of an open well-lit gas station in a black area seemed pretty obvious to me as a sting- and Leo did not bother them.I saw what your talking about, no, didn't partake. As a matter of fact, it scared me and I high tailed it out of there. I did see a few tonight further down cicero toward 94. Pair of wsw, one red head was very nice. Got the nod, went for the pickup, and was ignored. Something fishy with this one. She ended up at mcdonalds chillin in side with a drink and on the phone. Did see her again later actually get picked up, up I would be cautious with this one. I might just hang it up.

Too scary now.

Lurking
08-30-10, 10:55
Everyone should be very careful for the next few weeks. With the new law being in the news, every police dept. will be running stings to show their communities how serious they take this " problem". Of course the revenue stream increase is an added bonus. I'm sure this too shall pass as something else will dominate in the news and the manpower will be shifted to that. Until then....

Desparado
08-30-10, 13:03

Here is a link to the bogus "Mandy" ad (while it is still up). Rate vs looks says TGTBT.

Desparado
08-30-10, 13:17

The link to the ad for "Princess" on 7/29 in Downers:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughty-little-blond-spinner-23-23/6121157

Also, the pic for "Mandy" came up with hits on TinEye:

http://blog.icandycollection.com/2010/02/09/

Joninu29
08-30-10, 20:15
Did anyone partake Sunday morning around 4:00am on Cicero between the tracks and the Ike? It looked to be good to be true to me so I passed. There were 5 SW's out between the Ike and the tracks, 3 white and 2 black. Most looked reasonably good. But I saw of number of Leo drive by. The SW's looked too good to be in that area. 3 whites operating openly in front of an open well-lit gas station in a black area seemed pretty obvious to me as a sting- and Leo did not bother them.If it is the same girls they are always out in that area, on chubby and one skinny white girls. I avoided them as they look like a sting but I do not think they are as I have seen posting from them on backpage.

Be safe drive around a few times. I am on a long break or searching new areas till this settles down. I am thinking north might be the way to go for a while.

Ghostface89
08-30-10, 23:41
[QUOTE=Mongerxyz]Wednesday night your favorite uncles were out in droves! I had never seen that many suburban trucks in my life!

I saw a SUV pull a guy over for a traffic violation (?) in Oak Lawn. No "M" plates, and just interior flashing lights. Looks like there is a feeding frenzy on with LE due to the economy.

Be very careful everyone. Be careful of EVERYTHING. (Using cell phones in car, seat belts, etc., etc., let alone picking up damsels in distress.)

What kind of taxpayer money is being misspent on all these new wheels, billboards, etc.? Let's see some transparency! "Change," my ass!

Billi Ford77
08-31-10, 01:54
If it is the same girls they are always out in that area, on chubby and one skinny white girls. I avoided them as they look like a sting but I do not think they are as I have seen posting from them on backpage.

Be safe drive around a few times. I am on a long break or searching new areas till this settles down. I am thinking north might be the way to go for a while.But so far NO action up north what so ever.

Nighthawk55
08-31-10, 10:57
Let's see some transparency! "Change," my ass!Stop being ignorant.

Average Kat
08-31-10, 12:34
The concern for this new law seems to be only in the Chicago area sections on this site, even though it is for the whole state. Has anyone heard how other cities in the state might be reacting? There was a post that said it was basically sponsored by Cook County and their officials seem to be the most enthusiastic about it.

Chigod7
09-01-10, 16:54
Lets all just go to Indians for EVERYTHING!

Taxes are cheaper

Houses are cheaper

Gas is cheaper

Pollution is down

CRIMe is down

What THe Fuck are we still here

Plus There sheriff isint a faggot that got DICKS in the ass all the time!

Like Butt Dart.

I hate that cocksucker!

If I ever meet him I'm going to punch that shitlicker right in the fuckin mouth and make him bleed like the pussy he is!

HEy But DArt I hope youy read this and find me so I can kick your ass on T. V.!

SamTaylor1722
09-02-10, 09:28
On North Ave east of Milwaukee. WSW named Cierra or Sierra, not sure of spelling. Wondered if anyone had 411 on her. May TOFTT.

Thanks.

Detroit One
09-03-10, 02:04
Ok guys from the last report of the ebony I warned you about off pulaski, her name is cookie. Thats what she went by and I have not seen her in the area in a few weeks but I'm sure shes there. Carversations are your safest bet just don't go to her house that has cameras as fake as they may B. But my best advice is just avoid her. You know I learned an interesting fact. I won't go to far off the agenda but to really hunt is to understand the hunted feel me. So talking to a cute ho she informed me that if she mistakes a pimp for a john and offers him the goods he can put her under pimp arrest where she is actually fined by him as he determines and informs her pimp which honors this street code. Or her will cut her loose but when her pimp finds out she will be fined even more by him. These girls actually abide by this rule. What does this mean. Just try and understand your prey.

Good hunting fellasI hope you don't actually believe that shit man. That is dumb as fuck if you do. She was probably on speed and just rambling out some goofy shit. I will tell you this. It IS goofy shit.

Your going to get got. By going out there and being stupid like that.

Wise up

Chimonger
09-03-10, 03:38
Saw Bree tonight based on information I got from the site. Thanks C for hookin that up. She was great. .30 for a really great bbbj. clean WSW, blond, medium body with b's. clean for SW although she's probably strung out on something. But super cool and nice. the best part is she lives in a decent neighborhood north/west and not the crazy warzone down south/west. So a great deal for a clean wsw who's cool and gives a solid bbbj. She will definitely be my regular.

Ump1969
09-04-10, 04:12
Lets all just go to Indians for EVERYTHING!

Taxes are cheaper

Houses are cheaper

Gas is cheaper

Pollution is down

CRIMe is down

What THe Fuck are we still here

Plus There sheriff isint a faggot that got DICKS in the ass all the time!

Like Butt Dart.

I hate that cocksucker!

If I ever meet him I'm going to punch that shitlicker right in the fuckin mouth and make him bleed like the pussy he is!

HEy But DArt I hope youy read this and find me so I can kick your ass on T. V.!

Don't be shy! Let us know how you really feel. We're all upset about the sudden concentration on girls and guys just trying to have good times, when there are people being shot by gangbangers all over Chicagoland. But cool it with the hate speech. I always get a kick out of people that make threats of violence on anonymous forums. You want to get him, go get him! The sheriff office address is in the phonebook and it probably isn't hard to find out where he lives. Call his office and tell him man-to-man what you want to do to him. Let me know in advance so I can be there. But I won't hold my breath waiting for you to actually do anything.

Joninu29
09-04-10, 06:00
Took a 3 hour stroll tonight and there was lots of action to be had, but lots of leo as well. At one point there must have been about 12 girls working the gas station off 50 and exp, I held off and had some restraint as mongers were circling like crazy and so was Leo.

Further down 50 and north I saw a chubby white chick standing in the rain, I thought about picking her up but I wasn't in the mood for a chubby girl she seemed nice and I probably could have gotten a good deal

I try not to go to far of 50 as the area is kind of unfriendly on some side streets. But I cruised up and down a few and saw nothing at all, well a few crack heads that gave me the nod but that was it.

Then I headed south to Pulaski and 26th area. There was a second crew of girls off Pulaski but again leo was right next to them so I kept going. Down 26th there were 4 or 5 TS (not my thing) standing under a shelter.

So that's it I did not get in on any action as leo was too heavy.

Ovrdrive
09-04-10, 12:38
Saw Bree tonight based on information I got from the site. Thanks C for hookin that up. She was great. .30 for a really great bbbj. clean WSW, blond, medium body with b's. clean for SW although she's probably strung out on something. But super cool and nice. the best part is she lives in a decent neighborhood north/west and not the crazy warzone down south/west. So a great deal for a clean wsw who's cool and gives a solid bbbj. She will definitely be my regular.This is what I'm looking for without having to take it to the streets.

Seek The Ho
09-04-10, 15:06
I hope you don't actually believe that shit man. That is dumb as fuck if you do. She was probably on speed and just rambling out some goofy shit. I will tell you this. It IS goofy shit.

Your going to get got. By going out there and being stupid like that.

Wise upOn this site? This Hobby, that's your advice! Matter of fact she said that a Luitenant that goes by the name Detroit has been relocated from boys town. Do you know anything about that Luitenant Dan AKA Detroit.

Banks 726
09-05-10, 19:22
Kind of late on this report my computer was down but 2 weeks ago had some nice luck around North ave. This was Sunday morning around 3:30am spoted a average/thick LSW by the name of Elizabeth I learned afterwards $20 CBJ pretty good kept tellin me how good I looked and that my eyes were soo beautiful LOL newayz I'd say 7-8 on looks SW scale and not bad overall. After I dropped her off saw a THICK BSW wow guys this was nice this was like 420am. Pulled up her name was Trina huge tits big booty light skinned pretty face my type of body and everything asked for $40 half and half. Asked her if we can do the FS outside ** I hate it in my car** was kinda hesitant so I grabbed her digits. Kind of hard too contact her but when I did said if she were too come by my house she wants $150? But otherwise is happy with like 50-80 I don't kno kinda weird but I will throw her some $$ when I can she's bad as hell. Goes too school so this isn't her profession.

Following Monday. Was around Madison and cicero 3am I'd say and spotted a huge titty BSW by the name of Quita really thick but I wouldn't say fat. Humungous titties and her face was actually pretty $40 BJ was above average.

Iceman007
09-06-10, 13:58
I have been out and about the past two nights just to see what is happening if anything at all. The time frame has been between 1am and 4am.

Started out on North Avenue comnig from the east. Did not see a thing out there either night. Same with Cicero Avenue going North of North Avenue. Then I traveled south towards the Midway area. There was lots of action around the gas station on the east side of Cicero between 290 and Roosevelt. There was at least 5 to 6 girls and you could tell they were definitely working. There were black and white. Though last night LE was parked at the corner talking to the girls. They were talking to a few of them while the others just looked on.

Continued south to Midway. went up and down 47th several times and saw nothing on Saturday night. On Sunday night there was a girl near Archer and 47th but she was gone before I could get around again. She looked good too. I did find Jolene a WSW on Cicero at 51st though. Pure stroke of luck as I was heading out to go home. Very nice BBBJ.

Summit was empty both nights.

Genghis2
09-06-10, 14:20
I have been out and about the past two nights just to see what is happening if anything at all. The time frame has been between 1am and 4am.

Started out on North Avenue comnig from the east. Did not see a thing out there either night. Same with Cicero Avenue going North of North Avenue. Then I traveled south towards the Midway area. There was lots of action around the gas station on the east side of Cicero between 290 and Roosevelt. There was at least 5 to 6 girls and you could tell they were definitely working. There were black and white. Though last night LE was parked at the corner talking to the girls. They were talking to a few of them while the others just looked on.

Continued south to Midway. went up and down 47th several times and saw nothing on Saturday night. On Sunday night there was a girl near Archer and 47th but she was gone before I could get around again. She looked good too. I did find Jolene a WSW on Cicero at 51st though. Pure stroke of luck as I was heading out to go home. Very nice BBBJ.

Summit was empty both nights.Have you had any luck in the Summit area as of late? I know MANY years ago there was some action, but I haven't seen anyone for years.

Iceman007
09-06-10, 22:40
Have you had any luck in the Summit area as of late? I know MANY years ago there was some action, but I haven't seen anyone for years.

In response to Summit I have not seen anyone lately at all. I have seen Jessica several times over the past year but I believe she is pregnant now so she might not be out as much anymore.

Chamber
09-07-10, 17:54
New to the boards, and I appreciate all the hard work you guys do for aspiring hobbyists.

Saw two average and one hot looking WSW last night on Cicero between 290 and Roosevelt at a gas station between 430 and 5am. Being as new to this as I am, I didn't move on any, unfortunately. There was a large guy in an escalade a couple yards away who was obviously their pimp, a crack addict kept asking me for a solid bill for his mountains of change, and the place was extremely well lit. Maybe it's the first time jitters, but the whole situation just seemed off.

Meanwhile, there were several below average SW's @ North and Cicero sitting at a bus stop. My first pass through, there were a couple who might do in a pinch, but on my second tour, LE buzzed them all out until only one WSW remained. She may have been a plant as LE was not too far away in the mini-mall parking lot as she played carnival barker to my car as I drove past.

Ended up at Bare Assets, but walked out after a couple minutes since that place smelled horrible. Ah well, better luck next time.

Joninu29
09-07-10, 23:24

Summit was empty both nights.Joline with a bunch of tattoos? I think I met her a year ago around North and 50, but haven't seen her since.

Chamber
09-08-10, 03:44
Just a heads up, Johnny Nab is out in full force tonight in Cicero. Just saw two gents get stopped back to back, and many LE's slowly prowling. Looks like strike 2 for the newbie. Might be a good night to stay in. I recommend a nice Aloe blend.

Kda Kodiac
09-09-10, 21:07
Did the tour this evening. The traffic was very bad. A couple paces down to one lane. There was some WSW action around Central Park to Kedzie. I saw maybe 1 or 2 Leo's. They did not seem to be concentrating as I have seen. I ran into Allysa and she did a passable BBBJ for the normal. 2. The talent this evening was nothing to leave home for. However, since I was out already I had to taste.

JohnnyBeBad
09-09-10, 23:55
Have you had any luck in the Summit area as of late? I know MANY years ago there was some action, but I haven't seen anyone for years.

Saw a w/sw not too long ago during early aft. hours. Have seen a few and hooked up with one b/sw(Pam) late night on 63rd near the Post Office.

Cubiche
09-10-10, 00:24
It looked like North west of Ashland had a decoy at the gas station. Saw a tall thin HW there. Several cars came up to her, she directed them around the corner then surrounded by police. Driver placed in squad and then rapidly driven away. Saw it happen to 2 guys.

Iceman007
09-10-10, 00:59
Well, I ran into the famous WSW Tatiana on Wednesday afternoon. What everyone on this board has said about here is right on. Very pleasant, smell nice and that accent.. wow. Plus the rack is indeed impressive. Got a very relaxed CBJ from here. Still no contact info yet.

SamTaylor1722
09-10-10, 08:12
Definitely a sting going on. Check out the CPD website for the results. Remember if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Word must have leaked out, because that strip was pretty dry all week.

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx

It looked like North west of Ashland had a decoy at the gas station. Saw a tall thin HW there. Several cars came up to her, she directed them around the corner then surrounded by police. Driver placed in squad and then rapidly driven away. Saw it happen to 2 guys.

Doogie0039
09-10-10, 13:29
I had a dream I met her. Her skills are awesome. I dreamt on north Ave.

Well, I ran into the famous WSW Tatiana on Wednesday afternoon. What everyone on this board has said about here is right on. Very pleasant, smell nice and that accent.. wow. Plus the rack is indeed impressive. Got a very relaxed CBJ from here. Still no contact info yet.

Banks 726
09-11-10, 16:49
Saw a w/sw not too long ago during early aft. hours. Have seen a few and hooked up with one b/sw(Pam) late night on 63rd near the Post Office.This pam was she a older Bsw by any chance?

Short hair thick wit a big rack and booty?

JohnnyBeBad
09-12-10, 09:51
This pam was she a older Bsw by any chance?

Short hair thick wit a big rack and booty?

Tall, long legged, a good thick ass though. Short hair medium titties. Has been around the area for many years. She will tell you she lives in Stickney with some old Polish guy and just hangs out in Summit for some extra cash. Been giving the same story for as long as I've known her.

Dacrowe
09-13-10, 03:30
Hey guys I do not post a lot but I am still in the hobby despite many attempts to get out. Its Addictive! Anyway, does anyone know it the WSW's that work the corner near the Gas station at 290 and Cicero are legit. I just drove by and saw them again and they are ridiculously hott for SW's in that area. I would give them 7-9 on a SW scale. I saw some of them last week as well at the same spot, but I am not sure if they are legit. With this new law being put into place I cannot afford to be caught by good old uncle leo. I didn't see many tonight, but when I went out last week they were all over the place. If any of you have taken the plunge let me know either by PM or share with the board.

Thanks

Ky Man629
09-13-10, 21:57
Hello Fellow Hobbiest. I will be traveling to the Northbrook area next week for 12 days total for bussiness training. I am sure I will need to get out and about to break up the bordum. What is the closest SW area to there, or would anyone have a good Back Page lady in the area. If you are ever in the Central Kentucky area I would greatly return the favor. PM if needed.

Thanks in advance and be safe

Davidonecall
09-14-10, 02:52
I normally look around the southwest side of Chicago. But the last 3 night is been kind of dead. That,s because leo have been around. I have seen new girls but with leo park in corners and the girls not running to get in your car it means that they are part of a sting. Just be carefull out there. Be safe and if you start see the same let us know.

Ewynkoop
09-14-10, 15:14
Hey guys I do not post a lot but I am still in the hobby despite many attempts to get out. Its Addictive! Anyway, does anyone know it the WSW's that work the corner near the Gas station at 290 and Cicero are legit. I just drove by and saw them again and they are ridiculously hott for SW's in that area. I would give them 7-9 on a SW scale. I saw some of them last week as well at the same spot, but I am not sure if they are legit. With this new law being put into place I cannot afford to be caught by good old uncle leo. I didn't see many tonight, but when I went out last week they were all over the place. If any of you have taken the plunge let me know either by PM or share with the board.

ThanksI keep seeing them a few blocks down on the gas station east side of the street, usually after 11 PM until around 4 AM.

To answer your question: I'm not sure.

I did pick up Star nearby a few days ago. She's young, blond and very cute and was nicely accomodating to requests. Was $40 or $80 for CBJ or FS. I have digits available, although she's from St. Louis, so I'm not sure how long she'll be around.

There were several other girls at the same spot around the same time, but I don't think they had any relationship to Star; these girls all seem to know each other and have the same pimp. I picked up one of them a few days later who quoted another. 1/. 2 above Star's rates and wanted to haggle before getting into the car. That is a huge warning sign for me, so I kind of grunted and motioned her into the car without saying anything. She obliged but then said she wanted to go across the street. Another huge warning sign. I drove the other direction, said something about not understanding what it was that she was offering and then said that I thought she just needed a ride. She looked at me kind of funny and then replied that she wasn't offering anything. I dropped her off a block away.

So, I generally doubt she was LE (they won't get into a car), although she probably thought that I was.

However, she broke too many of the rules and I never let the girl pick the spot or room, so she was out anyway.

Your mileage may vary.

E

Korean Guy17
09-14-10, 17:50
Can someone help me out with any Sws or massage parlors or excorts that are good here in the western suburbs. I'm out in naperville/downers area.

Thanks greatly appreciate it.

Banks 726
09-14-10, 18:57

ThanksI see them there all the time and I'm almost a 100% sure that they are legit. I never went for it because I have a feeling the service going to be bad. If you notice you will see 1-2 black dudes sitting on that bench in the gas station citgo that is and I'm assuming that those are the pimps. I been tempted a couple times because a couple of them are not bad but I'm still hesitant.

Ewynkoop
09-15-10, 00:55
I see them there all the time and I'm almost a 100% sure that they are legit. I never went for it because I have a feeling the service going to be bad. If you notice you will see 1-2 black dudes sitting on that bench in the gas station citgo that is and I'm assuming that those are the pimps. I been tempted a couple times because a couple of them are not bad but I'm still hesitant.Yep, I've seen the same thing. Plus, the bit about going to a room/spot across the street sounds like a great way to get jacked.

Also, and this might be a reach, but I could swear that the one that I spoke to is this girl:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/peach-gfemilf-call-me-for-an-experience-you-wont-soon-forget-773278-5628-24/5119958

Checking on the phone number leads to a few more ads:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bella-let-me-show-you-a-good-time-773278-5628-19/6153008

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sunshinelet-me-brighten-up-your-day-call-me-773-278-5828-25/6112434

These are all pretty old (and the phone number is D/C'ed) but Peach used to go by Kerstin and still has an indie website up (search for "kerstin motion").

Anyway, doubt they are LE but still not worth the risk to me.

E

Davidonecall
09-15-10, 03:17
I keep seeing them a few blocks down on the gas station east side of the street, usually after 11 PM until around 4 AM.

To answer your question: I'm not sure.

I did pick up Star nearby a few days ago. She's young, blond and very cute and was nicely accomodating to requests. Was $40 or $80 for CBJ or FS. I have digits available, although she's from St. Louis, so I'm not sure how long she'll be around.

There were several other girls at the same spot around the same time, but I don't think they had any relationship to Star; these girls all seem to know each other and have the same pimp. I picked up one of them a few days later who quoted another. 1/. 2 above Star's rates and wanted to haggle before getting into the car. That is a huge warning sign for me, so I kind of grunted and motioned her into the car without saying anything. She obliged but then said she wanted to go across the street. Another huge warning sign. I drove the other direction, said something about not understanding what it was that she was offering and then said that I thought she just needed a ride. She looked at me kind of funny and then replied that she wasn't offering anything. I dropped her off a block away.

So, I generally doubt she was LE (they won't get into a car), although she probably thought that I was.

However, she broke too many of the rules and I never let the girl pick the spot or room, so she was out anyway.

Your mileage may vary.

E

If she is the same Star from St. Louis she is not bad looking with a nice body. She was here like 2 months ago around S/W midway area. She gave me some digits but it has been disconnected. If you have new digits and can PM them to me it would be nice.

Ovrdrive
09-15-10, 18:29
Yep, I've seen the same thing. Plus, the bit about going to a room/spot across the street sounds like a great way to get jacked.

Also, and this might be a reach, but I could swear that the one that I spoke to is this girl:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/peach-gfemilf-call-me-for-an-experience-you-wont-soon-forget-773278-5628-24/5119958

Checking on the phone number leads to a few more ads:

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bella-let-me-show-you-a-good-time-773278-5628-19/6153008

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sunshinelet-me-brighten-up-your-day-call-me-773-278-5828-25/6112434

These are all pretty old (and the phone number is D/C'ed) but Peach used to go by Kerstin and still has an indie website up (search for "kerstin motion").

Anyway, doubt they are LE but still not worth the risk to me.

EI swear I saw that girl around Manheim twice last summer. Sure looks like her anyway but different name. One of the best BJs I've ever gotten if that's her.

SamTaylor1722
09-16-10, 09:33
Saw Cierra (WSW) on North Ave. At 5 am. Came back around an hour later and was still there. Went to a no-tel off lincoln. Everything covered, very mechanical, no eye contact at all, not much fun. She is there everyday between 1-6 am. YMMV.

Cdthue
09-16-10, 19:30
Strolled on Devon and California area at 5am today. Pass by everyday going to work. Usually do not see any SWs this time in the morning but today saw 2 BSWs walking East on Devon. Both gave me the look but both looked cracked out so didn't turn back for either.

CDT

Ump1969
09-17-10, 04:44

Thanks

I posted on this several weeks ago and asked the same question. No one seems to have partaken. I have a problem with WSW's working openly in front of a well-lit gas station in a black area with Leo constantly going by. In addition, this is a well-known monger area. What does Leo think they are doing- waiting for a bus? I know I won't partake until I see several reports that others had them without trouble.

Ovrdrive
09-17-10, 15:12
I posted on this several weeks ago and asked the same question. No one seems to have partaken. I have a problem with WSW's working openly in front of a well-lit gas station in a black area with Leo constantly going by. In addition, this is a well-known monger area. What does Leo think they are doing- waiting for a bus? I know I won't partake until I see several reports that others had them without trouble.If it looks TGTBT then it probably is. Many stings have been run from there over the years. Worst place to pick up a SW.

Ump1969
09-17-10, 22:56
I know this does not necessarily have to do with anything being discussed and is probably on the wrong board. But I'll talk about it anyway since Chicago is my main millieu. I imagine everyone by now has seen the news about the Naperville bust(online reservations, hotels, 6 busted). I know everyone wants to bash the cops for not having something better to do and I agree. But are the mongers getting the message? Every time I come on this site, someone is getting busted for something advertised on line. Now some would probably tell me they think it is safer to find someone online and do it a hotel, plus the quality is likely higher than using street talent. It might even be interesting for Jackson to run a poll to see what everyone thinks. But at least when I shop on the street, I see what I'm getting and always survey the surroundings before the girl even knows I'm interested. You shop online and you are making the deal before even seeing the merchanidise. Is she what she advertises? Is it a sting? Even if legit, will you get an upsell in the room before she even lets you touch her? I'll pass on the Internet until I know Leo interest is elsewhere and he is not the one either reading or planting the ads.

F Blaster
09-17-10, 23:37
What I thought was odd about this sting is that only one person was arrested for solicitation. Three were arrested for prostitution and two were arrested for pimping. I wonder how the sting was carried out. Was the decoy in a hotel room and ordered delivery or did the decoy go to the hotel where the alleged prostitutes were? Also, how did the one monger get busted? This whole thing seems a little unusual.

Crazycucumber
09-18-10, 05:15
Hello, Dear Gentlemen:

I want to warn you about this area!

Even though this is my first post, I'm not new to this board. I've been checking this site for about a year. I've learned important information here and I think as a good citizen, I must share my information with you guys.

To answer your question about the ladies at the Gas Station by Cicero/290: yes, they are legit and they look so dammmn hot! It's hard to believe they are SW's. At first, I also thought they were decoys, but they are real pro's. For two weeks I studied that area and I only window-shopped making sure they are not decoys. They look like models but at the same time I didn't want to get in trouble. In fact, I really enjoyed just looking at those hot bodies in very short and tight upskirts. During my extensive 2-week investigation I found out the Following:

1.) Again, They are real Pro's. I've seen several times mongers negotiating and picking them up There are like 6 girls, and 4 of them are extremely hot.

2.) They all work for the same pimp(s)

3.) They all charge the same amount: $50 for b/j and. 100 full service (which I think is very expensive for the Street Market, I could never afford but then again, they look so damn hot)

4.) To me, this is the one of the most dangerous points. These ladies don't move from the gas station and they always stay at a well. Lit area, simply because they want to be visible to their pimp(S). Watch out because their pimps park their vehicle within 60 feet of that area. And what's even more shocking is the fact that their pimp(s) write down your plate number. Yup, I've seen it several times. So be very careful guys!

I know this because by coincidence I've parked my Van in front and back of their pimp's vehicle and I've heard how one shouts the plate number and the other writes it down. Be careful! THey always keep in touch with their pimps by phone or eye contact. One time they followed a monger who (I guess) tried to pull a trick on one of the ladies. SO be careful! I wouldn't be surprised if they carry also weapons.

5.) Most of the time, Uncle LEO is watching either from the Train Station (by the Bridge) or a nearby alley. My assumption is that LEO most likely arrest you than these ladies because I've seen the same ladies for several weeks and apparently nothing has happened to them. I saw one guy getting arrested while the "lady" was only being questioned. Again, My assumption is that they prefer to catch the mongers because it's more profitable perhaps?

6.) A friend of mine got serviced from 3 of these hot ladies at different days and he told me the following: "Even though they have very hot bodies, when you look closer, they all seem to be heavy drug/coke users because they have very visible (shot) marks all over their arms and legs. " Furthermore, they stink like hell. One time the smell of their private parts was "powerful" that he was turned off immediately, needless to say, there was no refund.

7.) These ladies try to rush you all the time. So you don't enjoy the act very much. Plus, they are constanly texting/calling their pimps about the location you're going to. They have special names for certain Spots/Places.

8.) These Ladies have an attitude. THEY are NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. I mean, I don't expect them to to behave as queens, but for. 100 they should at least say a warm hello.

9.) Last but not least, Even though, they look so hot, don't even try doing anything unsafe/unprotected. My friend told me, one of these ladies had blisters around her anus and another bumps all over the lower lips with a discharge coming out of it (?)

Free bonus: 10.) There is a very homeless-looking guy right at the traffic light who provides a speedy car wash service for a donation. Yes, this dude, will approach your car with a dirty rag and a spray trying to clean your windshield. Well, this dude is also an informant to the Pimp. By certain codified hand gestures and whistles, he reports activity to the pimp. I don't know if he works on commission or salary, but he alerts the pimps in the area.

In conclusion, these ladies are legit, they look hot, but there are a lot of risks involved. The question is: Is it really worth it to risk a lot of factors just for a couple of minutes of pleaure? According to my Study, it's a Third-Degree Equation which is very difficult to solve. There are 3 Constants in the equation: Pimp, Leo and STD's, and infinite Unknowns: Getting murdered, Getting arrested, Getting Free Publicity on the ClearPath (Solicitation) page with your name and picture. Getting in bankrupt, I've heard the fines have gone up. Getting a record, Catching STD's, etc, etc, etc. Sometimes, in some parts of the City, the equation has only one constant, but in this area, the "Equation" carries all the three risky constants.

You've been informed!

Stickum
09-19-10, 06:12
Hello, Dear Gentlemen:

Even though this is my first post, I'm not new to this board. I've been checking this site for about a year. I've learned important information here and I think as a good citizen, I must share my information with you guys.

To answer your question about the ladies at the Gas Station by Cicero/290: yes, they are legit and they look so dammmn hot! It's hard to believe they are SW's. At first, I also thought they were decoys, but they are real pro's. For two weeks I studied that area and I only window-shopped making sure they are not decoys. They look like models but at the same time I didn't want to get in trouble. In fact, I really enjoyed just looking at those hot bodies in very short and tight upskirts. During my extensive 2-week investigation I found out the Following:

1.) Again, They are real Pro's. I've seen several times mongers negotiating and picking them up There are like 6 girls, and 4 of them are extremely hot.

2.) They all work for the same pimp(s)

3.) They all charge the same amount: $50 for b/j and. 100 full service (which I think is very expensive for the Street Market, I could never afford but then again, they look so damn hot)

4.) To me, this is the one of the most dangerous points. These ladies don't move from the gas station and they always stay at a well. Lit area, simply because they want to be visible to their pimp(S). Watch out because their pimps park their vehicle within 60 feet of that area. And what's even more shocking is the fact that their pimp(s) write down your plate number. Yup, I've seen it several times. So be very careful guys!

I know this because by coincidence I've parked my Van in front and back of their pimp's vehicle and I've heard how one shouts the plate number and the other writes it down. Be careful! THey always keep in touch with their pimps by phone or eye contact. One time they followed a monger who (I guess) tried to pull a trick on one of the ladies. SO be careful! I wouldn't be surprised if they carry also weapons.

5.) Most of the time, Uncle LEO is watching either from the Train Station (by the Bridge) or a nearby alley. My assumption is that LEO most likely arrest you than these ladies because I've seen the same ladies for several weeks and apparently nothing has happened to them. I saw one guy getting arrested while the "lady" was only being questioned. Again, My assumption is that they prefer to catch the mongers because it's more profitable perhaps?

6.) A friend of mine got serviced from 3 of these hot ladies at different days and he told me the following: "Even though they have very hot bodies, when you look closer, they all seem to be heavy drug/coke users because they have very visible (shot) marks all over their arms and legs. " Furthermore, they stink like hell. One time the smell of their private parts was "powerful" that he was turned off immediately, needless to say, there was no refund.

7.) These ladies try to rush you all the time. So you don't enjoy the act very much. Plus, they are constanly texting/calling their pimps about the location you're going to. They have special names for certain Spots/Places.

8.) These Ladies have an attitude. THEY are NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. I mean, I don't expect them to to behave as queens, but for. 100 they should at least say a warm hello.

9.) Last but not least, Even though, they look so hot, don't even try doing anything unsafe/unprotected. My friend told me, one of these ladies had blisters around her anus and another bumps all over the lower lips with a discharge coming out of it (?)

Free bonus: 10.) There is a very homeless-looking guy right at the traffic light who provides a speedy car wash service for a donation. Yes, this dude, will approach your car with a dirty rag and a spray trying to clean your windshield. Well, this dude is also an informant to the Pimp. By certain codified hand gestures and whistles, he reports activity to the pimp. I don't know if he works on commission or salary, but he alerts the pimps in the area.

In conclusion, these ladies are legit, they look hot, but there are a lot of risks involved. The question is: Is it really worth it to risk a lot of factors just for a couple of minutes of pleaure? According to my Study, it's a Third-Degree Equation which is very difficult to solve. There are 3 Constants in the equation: Pimp, Leo and STD's, and infinite Unknowns: Getting murdered, Getting arrested, Getting Free Publicity on the ClearPath (Solicitation) page with your name and picture. Getting in bankrupt, I've heard the fines have gone up. Getting a record, Catching STD's, etc, etc, etc. Sometimes, in some parts of the City, the equation has only one constant, but in this area, the "Equation" carries all the three risky constants.

You've been informed!That may be one of the best reports on this board. Good looking out for the rest of us. I think I'm done with the hobby myself. Too much to lose since LE seems to have a "hard on" for mongering as of late. Be safe gents.

Packerbacker
09-19-10, 08:35
I mean I smell pork on this one guys.

Mr Tyr
09-19-10, 14:34
Hello, Dear Gentlemen:

[Obervation, deduction and conclusion!!!]

You've been informed!

I know you! You that fameous detective - Sherlock Holmes!!!

Just kidding but geez, you put a LOT of work in this little "investigation" of yours!

I hope your reports on the good SW are as detailed as this one!

At any rate, welcome to the board!

Member202
09-19-10, 14:43
Hello, Dear Gentlemen:

<SNIP>

Nicely done Cucumber! Nice to have a "newb" prove that not all newbs are newbs. Can't argue with experience but a guy like this is fantastic!

Ewynkoop
09-19-10, 17:09
I mean I smell pork on this one guys.LOL I was thinking that too. BACON!

Mr Tyr
09-20-10, 00:17
LOL I was thinking that too. BACON!

Bacon or not...anyone picking up SW's in that area has a greater chance of their "Johnson" boiling of with an STD than getting busted by "Uncle Leo"!

Mongerxyz
09-20-10, 12:42
I don't really smell any ribs! I believe Cucumber is legit! No officer would be able 2 stand out there that long without being detected. It seems to be good advice even if he "might be" your favorite brother's "brother". The pimps have to be paying leo off in some manner, because the girls have been out there for years with no problems. Think about it. When have the last time you'e seem a person busted on clearpath in that location? I believe the reason white the WSW's are more prevalent now, is because they make more money in that area as opposed to say further north! I never like it over there myself because the prices are 2 high and it's rushed! I just don't like giving up a 100 bucks and after 2 minutes asking have I c** yet! Areas like this one and north ave and ashland are like mcdonalds! They're high but want leave you satisfied! I've messed with one of these same SW's got it on camera and everything for far less at a different location! Recession, the new law, rising gas prices has made the hobby extremely expensive! In closing I would like 2 say that mongers control the market. I have consistently had SW do more for less and was suprised at their hard work ethics! Start by offering real low and gradually go up! Stay away from these high priced hooker spots!

JohnnyBeBad
09-20-10, 13:45
Bacon or not...anyone picking up SW's in that area has a greater chance of their "Johnson" boiling of with an STD than getting busted by "Uncle Leo"!

Not to mention getting ripped off/robbed.

Crazycucumber
09-20-10, 15:57
I searched that it's legal for leo to lie. It's one of the main strategies they use to make an individual confess something. In fact, many innocent people have confessed things they never did by being intimidated by this tactic. On the other hand, if a person lies to leo, there might be some adverse consequences. Pledging the fifth, a. K. A keeping your mouth shut! May be your best move.

Assuming that all mongers are good people and once in a while or every day your hormones/testosterone start behaving uncontrollably and your girlfriend/wife/significant other, etc is out of town, or maybe you just ended up your relationship with her/him (?) (I don't know), or perhaps, you are a little bit tired of trying the same ice cream everyday and you just want to taste something new and different. So you drive around certain areas looking for ice cream and you get pulled over by leo. What do you do? The best thing to do is to stay calm, be respectful and kind to leo. I know it might be a little difficult, especially when there are some assholes who give leo a bad name. If asked, only answer basic questions like name, place of work. Don't panic and always keep your hands visible to leo on the wheel. Like in many professions, there are good and bad people and le is not the exception. In order to make you confess something you didn't do, they may start lying to you. And it's legal for leo to lie.

A couple of months ago a friend of mine was pulled over around north avenue/kimball. Before being pulled over, he had approached a couple of ladies (to check out/negotiate) unsuccessfully. Those ladies were legit and very well known in the area. So they weren't undercovers or something like that. Little did my friend know, leo had been watching the scene from a block away. However, leo wasn't 100% sure what was going on. Anyways, three blocks later, my friend is pulled over. He kind of freaked out and leo took advantage of it. Leo tells him: "the girls you just talked to, told me you're looking for drugs" "we just arrested them and they are on the way to jail" "you are also going to jail if you don't tell us the truth. " well, my friend had never ever used any drugs in his life. Under tremendous accusation by leo, he was so nervous and started shaking. Finally my friend tells leo: " it's not true, I wasn't looking for drugs, I was just looking for ice cream" and boom! He was "officially and legaly" arrested! On the way to jail, my friend spotted the ladies he had previously talked to walking down the street. The fact of the matter is that leo hadn't even talked to those ladies, much less arrested them. Leo made it up to get it straight from the horse's mouth. How cool is that? Had my friend pledged the fifth, he would hputation and lots of money. (he spent over 2, 000 on all sorts of fines and fees, I. E. Towing, court, lawyer, etc, etc)

Another scenario how leo applies this strategy: you and your date get caught. Leo pulls you over, and starts questioning you and your date individually/ separately. A couple of minutes later leo tells you; "ok, your date confessed everything! " "she accused you of (this or that)" " now we know everything! " or they will make up stories making you believe your date told them that. Again, keep quiet and don't involved yourself in something that may carry consequences.

In summary, leo is allowed to lie. It's legal. A lot of innocent people have suffered the terrible consequences of this strategy. Leo can play dirty tricks on you making you say things they want to hear or making you sign documents. If you are ever pulled over, stay calm, be polite, respectful and courteous to leo. Keep your blessed mouth shut and only answer census-related questions like your name, age, address. And never, ever sign any documents. Even if you get caught in the act of eating ice cream, keeping your mouth shut might save you a headache. Why? Because leo never saw paying for the ice cream. So there was not: "this for that" felony. And a good lawyer can interpret the situation to the judge and save your ass from having a record.

You've been informed!

Blstosh
09-20-10, 15:59
Took a ride in the old neighborhood today during lunch. Passed a WSW on the corner of Belmont and Ridgeway, flipped around the corner and came thru the alley. Now had two, the first was about 507, thin build, brownish hair not bad looking but the look of a user. The second one 505, little heavier blonde hair. As I came out of the alley they both started towrds me then he blonde broke off. Just my luck as I go to pull over the boss calls and wants to know where I'm at. Sucked but I think someone was looking out for me because as I hit the corner Uncle LEO is driving down Belmont. Anyone partake of either of these two. As I was driving away a male Hispanic seemed to be following, had noticed him on the other corner, maybe a setup or just security. Will have to go back to the old neighborhood more often.

Blstosh
09-21-10, 02:39
A wise lawyer friend of mine said "I have nice stuffed fish on my wall, he is there because he opened his mouth"

Aurora2010
09-21-10, 02:53
OK Fellows, after reading this thread, I looked at the Clearpath site and notice a couple of things:

1. multiple stings at the same locations

2. almost every charge is a
"720 ILCS 5.0/11-15-A-1" or a "720 ILCS 5.0/11-18-A-1"

that is, soliciting or patronizing.

Problem is, clearpath's link to the statutes
http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/statdesc.htm

reveals there are three distinct offenses for each of the statutes.

a. regular (misdemeanor)
b. within 1000 ft of a school (felony)
c. 2nd offense (felony)

Even that may be outdated.

I also think in the case of "720 ILCS 5.0/11-18-A-1"--patronizing--the law signed in August makes a first offense a felony.

So, I guess anyone even thinking about this should stay far from schools, never admit to completing any act, don't get caught a second time, and ride a bicycle if you like your car and your bank account.

Does anyone here want to post a google map with 1000 ft circles drawn around all the schools?

Davidonecall
09-21-10, 10:18
A wise lawyer friend of mine said "I have nice stuffed fish on my wall, he is there because he opened his mouth"

This is very true they can’t use anything you say against you. Let the attorney fight on your behaved.

Davidonecall
09-21-10, 10:30
I was trying to see WSW Star from St. Louis. Her original digits were off or disconnected. Thanks for the members who PM the digits. I had a very good time with with her on Sunday and she still nice looking and accommodating. The good thing was that she remembers me from last time she was here. She said that she is going to be back in about a month and she was going to let me know when she is back. I will let everyone know. Be safe out there.

Kidsparkle
09-22-10, 03:53
Last night I followed up on some rec's about SW activity by the gas station at Ashland and North Ave. 1:30am or so took a stroll west on North and ave and I see this really hot black girl wandering east down the street toward the gas station. I'm new to this and was a little nervous about picking her up. I circled a couple times, but she just kept walking. Damn she was hot. Tall, sexy lips and strut. I camped out near the gas station and saw her meet up with a hispanic friend (outfits clearly screamed SW. Just too hot not to be). When they were together I finally got up the nerve to pull along side, but then I noticed the van sitting in the gas station parking lot with two guys just sitting in there listening to the radio. A little weird for 2am. The girls then hung around the station for a few minutes and then made the walk west down North Ave. Anyone know about these two girls and if I'm too paranoid about the LEO at the gas station? My mind is telling me to stay clear. But the decision maker down below at 2am is telling me otherwise and he usually wins out.

Raincoater
09-22-10, 09:17

Yep, I've heard that one before... "A fish never got caught that didn't open it's mouth."

Cops are *not* your friend, and they will *never* "go easy on you" because of your explanation. Shut. Your. Trap.

Ghostface89
09-22-10, 12:43
b. within 1000 ft of a school (felony)

So, I guess anyone even thinking about this should stay far from schools

Does anyone here want to post a google map with 1000 ft circles drawn around all the schools?[/QUOTE]

The problem for mongers is that schools are everywhere. The law may just as well cut out the crap and say all solicitation is a felony.

And what is the definition of a "school" anyway? If someone is homeschooling within 1000 feet is that home now a "school" ? Homeschoolers don't have signs on the outside of their homes that say "homeschoolers inside." If student interns are working inside a business is that technically a "school" ?

Are daycare centers also "schools" ?

People often ask me "are you a lawyer?" when I bring up questions like this.
My answer is "I can't be a lawyer since my parents were married."

Finally, what about teachers and other school employees who hit on students while at school, huh? Does trading a better grade for sex constitute prostitution?

Mongerxyz
09-22-10, 18:02
There's something else you guys have not thought about. If you solicit a prostitute near a school or patronize (perform or receive a sexual act) when everything is said and done with your lawyer and the courts, will you HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER?

Dhelec
09-22-10, 20:59
Last night I followed up on some rec's about SW activity by the gas station at Ashland and North Ave. 1:30am or so took a stroll west on North and ave and I see this really hot black girl wandering east down the street toward the gas station. I'm new to this and was a little nervous about picking her up. I circled a couple times, but she just kept walking. Damn she was hot. Tall, sexy lips and strut. I camped out near the gas station and saw her meet up with a hispanic friend (outfits clearly screamed SW. Just too hot not to be). When they were together I finally got up the nerve to pull along side, but then I noticed the van sitting in the gas station parking lot with two guys just sitting in there listening to the radio. A little weird for 2am. The girls then hung around the station for a few minutes and then made the walk west down North Ave. Anyone know about these two girls and if I'm too paranoid about the LEO at the gas station? My mind is telling me to stay clear. But the decision maker down below at 2am is telling me otherwise and he usually wins out.Use your gut instincts....A little recon can save a lot of trouble. Two guys sitting in van could be LEO or worse. Think with the big head and move on. There'll be other opportunities.

SamTaylor1722
09-23-10, 08:24
I run through that area about 5 am. I understand the girls work from 1-6. There has a been one or two tall BSW's strolling North Ave the past week. Have not stopped. The other day there were about 5 on that street. They are probably working, but be very careful. There were a bunch of arrests over there about 2 weeks ago.

Last night I followed up on some rec's about SW activity by the gas station at Ashland and North Ave. 1:30am or so took a stroll west on North and ave and I see this really hot black girl wandering east down the street toward the gas station. I'm new to this and was a little nervous about picking her up. I circled a couple times, but she just kept walking. Damn she was hot. Tall, sexy lips and strut. I camped out near the gas station and saw her meet up with a hispanic friend (outfits clearly screamed SW. Just too hot not to be). When they were together I finally got up the nerve to pull along side, but then I noticed the van sitting in the gas station parking lot with two guys just sitting in there listening to the radio. A little weird for 2am. The girls then hung around the station for a few minutes and then made the walk west down North Ave. Anyone know about these two girls and if I'm too paranoid about the LEO at the gas station? My mind is telling me to stay clear. But the decision maker down below at 2am is telling me otherwise and he usually wins out.

Davidonecall
09-23-10, 11:37
I run through that area about 5 am. I understand the girls work from 1-6. There has a been one or two tall BSW's strolling North Ave the past week. Have not stopped. The other day there were about 5 on that street. They are probably working, but be very careful. There were a bunch of arrests over there about 2 weeks ago.

Today on Cicero and 47th St. from 3-6 there were about 7 SW. 2 WSW were very nice looking and getting in cars. Total 4 WSW, 3 BSW. It was a good night for me I received a bj for only $15, normally is $20-25. The WSW wants more but if you look around and are not afraid of telling them to get out of the car then they normally give in.

Crazyphotog
09-24-10, 13:29
Took a ride in the old neighborhood today during lunch. Passed a WSW on the corner of Belmont and Ridgeway, flipped around the corner and came thru the alley. Now had two, the first was about 507, thin build, brownish hair not bad looking but the look of a user. The second one 505, little heavier blonde hair. As I came out of the alley they both started towrds me then he blonde broke off. Just my luck as I go to pull over the boss calls and wants to know where I'm at. Sucked but I think someone was looking out for me because as I hit the corner Uncle LEO is driving down Belmont. Anyone partake of either of these two. As I was driving away a male Hispanic seemed to be following, had noticed him on the other corner, maybe a setup or just security. Will have to go back to the old neighborhood more often.Interesting. I would think they would be more on Pulaski but then again, you're talking about Noon.

Ump1969
09-25-10, 02:50
What I thought was odd about this sting is that only one person was arrested for solicitation. Three were arrested for prostitution and two were arrested for pimping. I wonder how the sting was carried out. Was the decoy in a hotel room and ordered delivery or did the decoy go to the hotel where the alleged prostitutes were? Also, how did the one monger get busted? This whole thing seems a little unusual.

I agree. I was talking about the use of the Internet in general for shopping. (There was another bust in the Trib today from Elmhurst) A few years ago, I had an argument with someone else on this forum, who tried to tell me why the Internet and hotel dating was so much safer. As I remember he told me it was safer doing in the hotel and the girls were much higher quality. I really had no comeback because I had not and still have not to this day contracted with someone from the Internet or any magazine. So I still have no comment on the quality because I have never particpated. But safer? The news articles would seem to argue otherwise. Whatever else you think about Leo, most of them can read and know basic computer skills.

Wraithking
09-25-10, 07:36
Went down 47th this morning saw a wsw standing at the bus stop. When I turned around she had already gotten in another car so I stuck around in the area as soon as she got out of one she was in another. She had to have been at least an 8. She was carrying at least triple d's

Cyan001
09-25-10, 21:51
Went down 47th this morning saw a wsw standing at the bus stop. When I turned around she had already gotten in another car so I stuck around in the area as soon as she got out of one she was in another. She had to have been at least an 8. She was carrying at least triple d'sI believe I saw her also, though I did not stick around.

I thought TGTBT. It was the first time I saw her maybe she'll be back.

Cyan001
09-25-10, 22:11
Returning home today I thought I would take a different drive. There was no excitement on the interstate so I got off and found myself driving north on Halsted from 100s.

It is wonderful when all the traffic lights work together for the perfect scoop. She jumped in and off we went. We drove around for a bit getting comfortable with each other and decided on a nearby place. BSW 19y/o 5.4" 32Bs, putting herself through school...just my type.

Probably the best .40 I've spent in months. No rush, relaxed, and willing to take directions. She had very sensitive nips that stood up 'at attention' easily. We both enjoyed playing with them. She smelled great. I am hoping for repeat visit soon.

It just goes to show ya that there is some great catches out there if you are patient. Next time we meet I will ask about sharing her info with the forum.

Chicago Rph
09-28-10, 00:16
Hello,

On my way home (driving north on Sheridan from Wilson), Uncle Leo had about 4 cars pulled over and were taking licenses. Can't tell for sure if it was a cell phone bust or Jon bust, but this is a big drug/SW scene.

Stay Safe!

Wraithking
09-28-10, 07:25
Found that wsw again today on 47th with the large rack. She said .4 for everything. Which turned out to be a bbjcim. She had good skills so not complaining.

Banks 726
09-28-10, 16:43
Saturday morning around 3:30am was around pulaski and rossevelt picked up iesha she was in the side street $20 BJ good like usual.. Still don't got digits asked her how much for FS said $30. Wanted too ask if nebody on her has hit that yet and how it went because I've only gotten dome from her

There was alot of BSW's on cicero by that 1 building and citgo gas station. Same WSW's were there also. Before my pick up saw a fineass BSW by that gas station told me $40/80 but I passed she was light skinned short shorts, nice booty newayz till next time!

Iceman007
09-30-10, 01:04
I was driving home and on North Avenue not to far west of the Milwaukee/Ashland corner I found Cherry. Well, that is the name she gave. She was a WSW not sure about age but in the looks department a solid 7 maybe 8. She was very nice until she got down to the price. She wanted 100 for a BJ and 150 for everything. After I got done laughing I said I would take her back. Told her I only had 25. Then she wanted 75, then 50, then 40. In the end she got 25 for a very nice job. While her job was good and the looks were good, the attitude gets a definite 2. Of course it was a rush job too for such low bucks in her mind.

JohnnyBeBad
10-06-10, 10:18
Many years ago 16th Street east of Cicero was a hot spot near the viaduct at night. Local BSW's from around 16th and Pulaski area. They played that area because of all the truckers going in and out of industrial parks in area.16th St at Kilbourn, just east of the viaduct, was at it's best when the bar on the n/e corner was still there. It was a great spot as was all along 16th. Now, it is pretty dead.

JohnnyBeBad
10-06-10, 10:20
Saturday morning around 3:30am was around pulaski and rossevelt picked up iesha she was in the side street $20 BJ good like usual. Still don't got digits asked her how much for FS said $30. Wanted too ask if nebody on her has hit that yet and how it went because I've only gotten dome from her.

There was alot of BSW's on cicero by that 1 building and citgo gas station. Same WSW's were there also. Before my pick up saw a fineass BSW by that gas station told me $40/80 but I passed she was light skinned short shorts, nice booty newayz till next time! I haven't been out much lately and haven't seen Iesha in months. How is she doing? Still pregneant?

Davidonecall
10-06-10, 13:37
Found that wsw again today on 47th with the large rack. She said .4 for everything. Which turned out to be a bbjcim. She had good skills so not complaining.She asked for.4 for a bbjcim but she did it for.25. It was real good. All dt. Will try her next time for the same. Be safe out there.

Banks 726
10-07-10, 18:55
She asked for.4 for a bbjcim but she did it for.25. It was real good. All dt. Will try her next time for the same. Be safe out there.47th and what would I be able too find this 1?

Banks 726
10-07-10, 18:56
I haven't been out much lately and haven't seen Iesha in months. How is she doing? Still pregneant?I know she's barely out there thats the last I seen her. She's good I don't think pregnant still no number which kinda sucks

Tiger45
10-08-10, 00:34
Late last night on Cicero Ave around by 290 viaduct they were as thick of thieves. Incredibly, some of them seem to travel in groups of 10 or more and at times just hang around various gas stations. How would they not think that this would attract attention of cops? Saw this one blonde wearing a black sweater, nice face, nice legs, seemed almost too good. Thought was cop. I made a couple of circles, then went to gas station to let her approach me. She just through out there that it was $80 for 2 hours and she directed me to a cheap motel nearby, which did not take cash, meaning I then had to waste more time going to get cash at ATM. This girl seemed a little wobbly at first but by time it came for action, all she wanted to do was eat and smoke. Of course she wanted to be paid upfront. She was much better looking with clothes on. Had a child and showed. She was so blitzed thought she was going to fall asleep before we could do anything. Finally did a CBJ and actually fell asleep while doing it. Went to do doggy and was so turned off by her poor hygiene that I just got if over ASAP. She did not move at all. Horrible experience. Maybe if you get her before she is completely blasted she would be okay but I doubt it.

SamTaylor1722
10-08-10, 08:19
Was going east on North Ave (just east of Milwaukee) just before 5 am. I saw a few BSW's, but one WSW caught my eye. Petite and strawberry blonde hair. She has been there a few times the last couple of weeks. Looks out of place, almost like she belongs there when the the bars are open at 11 pm. Not wearing the daisy dukes. She smiled at me in a way that only a SW smiles. Seemed TGTBT. I watched her as she approached a few cars, but did not get in. Then she got in the back seat of a car that could have been her ride / pimp; could not be sure; could have been her uncle. She left and did not return.

Anyone else notice her the past few weeks?

Genghis2
10-08-10, 21:00
I agree. I was talking about the use of the Internet in general for shopping. (There was another bust in the Trib today from Elmhurst) A few years ago, I had an argument with someone else on this forum, who tried to tell me why the Internet and hotel dating was so much safer. As I remember he told me it was safer doing in the hotel and the girls were much higher quality. I really had no comeback because I had not and still have not to this day contracted with someone from the Internet or any magazine. So I still have no comment on the quality because I have never particpated. But safer? The news articles would seem to argue otherwise. Whatever else you think about Leo, most of them can read and know basic computer skills.Are you kidding? Basic computer skills? They have the best minds available. I was watching the Cops episode: Police women of Broward County FL. They have some of the hottest babes posing as SW's. One blonde in particular who really looks hot, gets her jollies setting up stings and busting the guys. She is a single mom who obviously does not like men. Nonetheless I would really stay away from the internet ads unless you can figure a way to verify them first. Oh and BTW, if you do, let ME know. LOL

Stay safe.

Cubiche
10-08-10, 22:56
You have described someone who used to walk North Ave several years ago who went by the name of Ice. She always worked with several Black girls. One in particular who went by the name of Luxury. She was high priced (minimum 50- 60 for CBJ. Performance was adequate but nothing to brag about but she was pretty. She disappeared when she she became a guest of the State Correctional System. I have heard from someone else that she is out working the Rush Street circuit.

Davidonecall
10-09-10, 07:17
47th and what would I be able too find this 1?Just pm me for that info.

Ump1969
10-09-10, 22:45
Late last night on Cicero Ave around by 290 viaduct they were as thick of thieves. Incredibly, some of them seem to travel in groups of 10 or more and at times just hang around various gas stations. How would they not think that this would attract attention of cops? Saw this one blonde wearing a black sweater, nice face, nice legs, seemed almost too good. Thought was cop. I made a couple of circles, then went to gas station to let her approach me. She just through out there that it was $80 for 2 hours and she directed me to a cheap motel nearby, which did not take cash, meaning I then had to waste more time going to get cash at ATM. This girl seemed a little wobbly at first but by time it came for action, all she wanted to do was eat and smoke. Of course she wanted to be paid upfront. She was much better looking with clothes on. Had a child and showed. She was so blitzed thought she was going to fall asleep before we could do anything. Finally did a CBJ and actually fell asleep while doing it. Went to do doggy and was so turned off by her poor hygiene that I just got if over ASAP. She did not move at all. Horrible experience. Maybe if you get her before she is completely blasted she would be okay but I doubt it.This area has been under discussion for several weeks if you have been reading. I still find it hard to believe that all these girls are legitimate. How do white girls operate in a black neighborhood by standing next to a busy street in front of a well-lit gas station with cops going by in a steady stream- during the early AM hours? If this is not a sting then some pimp is paying off Chicago PD. Unless Tiger45 is Leo.

Runner16
10-10-10, 19:40
Tiger 45 is right! They are legitimate SW's and Kim has a problem providing good service.

This area has been under discussion for several weeks if you have been reading. I still find it hard to believe that all these girls are legitimate. How do white girls operate in a black neighborhood by standing next to a busy street in front of a well-lit gas station with cops going by in a steady stream- during the early AM hours? If this is not a sting then some pimp is paying off Chicago PD. Unless Tiger45 is Leo.

Aurora2010
10-11-10, 23:24
8-10? Really?

I live near there and did see new girls, but seriously. A few trannys, some of the regular, worn-out ho's and a few young looking girls, maybe too young, and not exactly runway material. The only one that even approaches an 8 was a twenty-something medium complexioned black girl with a tight mini skirt. Only problem, at the Lunt Dunkin Donuts she was being closely tailed by her boyfriend / pimp (green old jeep, short dreadlocks, pedestrian clothes, and she has a nasty fuckin attitude, as I had the pleasure of standing next to her while she whined over the phone, bitching non-stop to anyone who would listen. Looks like they set up call dates, meet there, while he circles around.

Anyway, I didn't see any models out there.

You heard it right my people. Hi I'm new to the forum and a semi-new monger. The north side was crawling with beautiful (8-10 on sw scale)bsw. I mean there were a-lot around 5 to 7 girls in the usual spot at the Lunt spot. Go get them boys. On the side note there were many of us out tonight out there. THat might of been the case. A simple Supply vs. Demand economical rule.

Tiger45
10-12-10, 12:40
If this is not a sting then some pimp is paying off Chicago PD. Unless Tiger45 is Leo.If I were Leo would I be telling people to stay away from a particular WSW because she provided bad service? Would that make sense, or I would I be directing people to WSW who was Leo so I could catch a bunch of Johns? We are all a bit paranoid, and rightfully so, but come on. Anyway, on my night out I only saw 2 WSW-the other one besides Kim was maybe mixed and ugly. Yes, they are bold as brass out there. Hanging around gas stations and liquor stores in large groups. I saw cops out there stopping them and I believe some were brought in. They had a group of about 10 of them stopped by a store including Kim. Maybe I was naive but I figured is she was undercover that the the cops wouldn't be stopping her asking for ID. I agree that this place is dangerous and those that of us that dare to pick them up are looking for trouble. The two times I have picked a girl up out there I have pulled into a gas station and never mentioned $ or sex. You need a ride? I ask if they come up to me. Once down the road I say I would never pay for sex. I then do a le check, and even then never say anything that could be used against me. I know, I could still be arrested, but if I am approached, never offer anything, makes it look much more like entrapment then if I stop to pick up a girl showing her wares on side of road and ask how much?

Davidonecall
10-12-10, 23:13
If I were Leo would I be telling people to stay away from a particular WSW because she provided bad service? Would that make sense, or I would I be directing people to WSW who was Leo so I could catch a bunch of Johns? We are all a bit paranoid, and rightfully so, but come on. Anyway, on my night out I only saw 2 WSW-the other one besides Kim was maybe mixed and ugly. Yes, they are bold as brass out there. Hanging around gas stations and liquor stores in large groups. I saw cops out there stopping them and I believe some were brought in. They had a group of about 10 of them stopped by a store including Kim. Maybe I was naive but I figured is she was undercover that the the cops wouldn't be stopping her asking for ID. I agree that this place is dangerous and those that of us that dare to pick them up are looking for trouble. The two times I have picked a girl up out there I have pulled into a gas station and never mentioned $ or sex. You need a ride? I ask if they come up to me. Once down the road I say I would never pay for sex. I then do a le check, and even then never say anything that could be used against me. I know, I could still be arrested, but if I am approached, never offer anything, makes it look much more like entrapment then if I stop to pick up a girl showing her wares on side of road and ask how much?You are right just a last week there was two group out there. One has 7 SW (2 WSW, the second had 9 SW. One was by the gas station and the other was two blocks south. One was offering leo a freebie and I was not going to stay to find out his answer. (I had my window open to hear what she was saying)

Member #2429
10-13-10, 18:40
Passing by the area there and saw a blond Polish looking WSW. I've not seen her before, however, she sounds familiar from the board hear. She looked like she was trying to use the bathroom at the KFC on Fullerton, as she walked in and quickly came out and proceeded to the laundry mat. Later I saw her at the corner across from the Alvarez Funeral home on Cicero getting picked up. I gave it some thought, but, I'll pass as I am looking for the rare beauties like solid 8's or 10's.

Cdthue
10-13-10, 19:04
Passing by the area there and saw a blond Polish looking WSW. I've not seen her before, however, she sounds familiar from the board hear. She looked like she was trying to use the bathroom at the KFC on Fullerton, as she walked in and quickly came out and proceeded to the laundry mat. Later I saw her at the corner across from the Alvarez Funeral home on Cicero getting picked up. I gave it some thought, but, I'll pass as I am looking for the rare beauties like solid 8's or 10's.You're looking for 8's and 10's, but what is your rate for her then?

CDT

Cyan001
10-14-10, 16:18
A strange thing today. Was driving down Cottage Grove and saw a BSW walking down the street. Her 'friend' was walking behind her some distance away. I don't usually stop in these situations. But he was some distance away. When I invited her for a ride, she said sure, but didn't get in. She wanted to meet at the Baskin Robins up the street. This seemed odd, so I said no. Overall, she must have walked one mile and never took a ride. When I drove back through (30 min later) she was still walking. I thought by now she wanted a ride and offered but still no go. It seemed like she didn't want to go to far from her friend. Oh well. Another day.

Tkeung32
10-14-10, 18:27
Have any of you see 2 girls beg for money on damen and l55, I wonder if you can pick those up looks real young and good I tried to approach but in wrong side of traffic pm if you know what I was talking about please.

Mr Tyr
10-14-10, 19:05
I got off the 290 expressway at Cicero going up to the Northside stroll and I saw some "to good to be true" SW's.

I didn't stop.

I proceeded going North BUT being curious, I drove by the hotel (you know the one. Washington & Kilbourn) and in that area it was about 50% regular tore up girls and 50% models.

That's right, I said models!

Despite all, I still did not stop. Why? Simply because if those girls (the pretty ones) are sleeping with guy who also pick up and sleep with the tore up ones, I don't want anything to do with them!

With SW you're always taking a chance BUT some SW's are wayyyyyy riskier than others!

Member #2429
10-14-10, 23:41
You're looking for 8's and 10's, but what is your rate for her then?

CDTShe was 5'6"- 5'8", just past her shoulder length blond, and thick, Not fat. I give her about a five on a SW scale. Her face was not pleasant.

Banks 726
10-16-10, 17:30
Ok guys don't want to put anybody on blast here because thats not what I do. Was reading reports on this WSW with a big rack that stays on 47th and whatever got some info on how too get there and decided to go last night around 445am after a hard day at the casino. Was dry but I went up and down that area for a good 15mins and saw what was supposed too be a WSW right? Came up too my window asked for a $40 sounds like a good story soo far but I know a MAN when I fucking see 1 and right away I asked ru a man? Felt salty as hell and walked away. Cmon people can you not tell a TS when you see 1? Can't be more obvious then that hair covering the face a very manly face that is bigass fakeass titties. I knew something had too be up with this 1 when I read peoples reports sounded too good too be true and boy was I right. Just glad that I wasnt fooled that easily :)

Wraithking
10-21-10, 05:24
I guess you did not find the WSW I first posted about with the large rack. I promise you she is a she. I have seen her twice since then and unless she can play some major mind trick on me she had nothing extra up there it was just a hole not a pole.

Ok guys don't want to put anybody on blast here because thats not what I do. Was reading reports on this WSW with a big rack that stays on 47th and whatever got some info on how too get there and decided to go last night around 445am after a hard day at the casino. Was dry but I went up and down that area for a good 15mins and saw what was supposed too be a WSW right? Came up too my window asked for a $40 sounds like a good story soo far but I know a MAN when I fucking see 1 and right away I asked ru a man? Felt salty as hell and walked away. Cmon people can you not tell a TS when you see 1? Can't be more obvious then that hair covering the face a very manly face that is bigass fakeass titties. I knew something had too be up with this 1 when I read peoples reports sounded too good too be true and boy was I right. Just glad that I wasnt fooled that easily :)

Banks 726
10-22-10, 14:37
I guess you did not find the WSW I first posted about with the large rack. I promise you she is a she. I have seen her twice since then and unless she can play some major mind trick on me she had nothing extra up there it was just a hole not a pole.Dude did you feel it? Or see it? This thing your talking about has black hair right that covers the face, pale complextion? I'm pretty sure were talking about the same 1 and thats a guy. I'm not trying too put nebody on blast here believe me but thats something people on here should know about

Chigod7
10-23-10, 17:21
Met a young white petite 9 on SW. Scale this morning.

Damat. Nice little tities and all. BBBJ kind of teethy.

I will teach her the right way to deep troat.

I will see her later this week and a hotel to see how well she performs in other styles.

I will report back.

I will give number out to senior members.

I will post pics from hotel

Later

Chigod7
10-24-10, 18:43
I'm going to Toronto, Canada this weekend.

Any suggestions streets places escorts web sites?

Silvio
10-25-10, 08:59
Have any of you see 2 girls beg for money on damen and l55, I wonder if you can pick those up looks real young and good I tried to approach but in wrong side of traffic pm if you know what I was talking about please.OK now I know what the hell your talking about. Seen them Friday on my way home at 5:00pm. Damn the 1 is cute but the other was too covered up. I couldn't read the sign they had but. Do you know what times they're out there. Is it only around 5pm or are they there earlier.

OldAndInTheWay
10-26-10, 17:13
To the guy who found Jessica the other nite at 400 am, if it's the same Jessica around Archer and Lawler, she'll rob you blind.

Be careful.

Cyan001
10-26-10, 21:02
There were three SW on 47 betwen damen and california. I spoke with Asia, a BSW spinner in her early 20s around 6. It was our first time talking and she wouldn't commit to my offer for a ride. I noticed the other two WSW & BSW around 7:30 as I passed through the area again. They were probably in there 20s, but I didn't get a real close look and didn't stop. But the WSW was really 'walking it.

Be safe!

Member #3997
10-27-10, 00:43
In town for a quick trip and decided to spend the night at Trump Tower. I was walking back from the restaurant at about 10:30pm and bummed into a very cute dirty blond, Christina. Three one two nine six five nine seven zero eight. She had A cups with nice nips, thin build and a BEAUTIFUL shaved pussy with gorgeous lips.

After a bit of small talk I asked her if she wanted to see the inside of my hotel room and she agreed, although she did say she was on her way to House of Blues. We went upstairs and made small talk on the elevator. When the door to the room shut behind us I asked her what the deal was and she said 4,5 or 600 would do and I laughed and told her I had 140. She said lets got to an ATM, I told her to just go. She agreed to give me a nude BJ.

We got naked and she grabbed my head and DFK me for a while, all while stroking my pecker, she then put the wrap on and started to suck me, but I can't get hard with a CBJ so I laid her fine 21 year old body with smooth skin on the bed and admired her pussy while she pinched her nipples. I massaged her clit until she was wet and I told her I wanted to stick my large pecker in her tight little pussy and she said yes I did, she wanted me to fuck her with my big pecker. While she massaged my balls and bit my nipples I got super hard, out on the condom and slowly eased my large, fat pecker into her tight, I mean tight hole! Once I was in she gasp with excitement and I nailed the snot out of her missionary position. I then flipped her over and shoved my pecker into her from behind and caressed her fine ass for only a few minutes until I felt ready to erupt, I pulled out, removed the wrapper and blew a giant load of goo all over her beautiful ass. She thanked me for fucking her. I got her a hot towel and wiped that ass clean. We got dressed, I got her number and she said thanks again and kissed me on the lips good bye. I told her 5 or 600 is WAY too much and she agreed but said some guys will pay it so she always asks. She did tell me she has never fucked a guy for less than $300 until tonight, yeah right! I walked her to the elevator and she left.

Looks: 8.

Attitude: 10.

Service: 8 for FS, 5 for CBJ.

Semi-GFE and she loved my room at Trump. I will repeat for sure although I NEVER come to Chicago. Enjoy her guys! She is hot and fun, would be a good regular girl. AND she is normal enough to take on a date if you ever need one.

Let me know how you all make out! Tell her Pete gave you the number and we are friends.

Tkeung32
10-27-10, 00:55
OK now I know what the hell your talking about. Seen them Friday on my way home at 5:00pm. Damn the 1 is cute but the other was too covered up. I couldn't read the sign they had but. Do you know what times they're out there. Is it only around 5pm or are they there earlier.I am not sure, every day I will drive by around 5pm and sometime I see the cute one and sometime I don't. So really don't know what is up and never able to make a proper stop to chat.

Cyan001
10-27-10, 14:38
I met Casandra (sp? Today on 47th east of pulaski.21 y / o thin WSW w / tiny a-cups and very happy nips. She said.6 FS, but I offered.20 for CBJ. She was quick and to the point. Conversation was nice and relaxed during drive. She said she has a twin sister. Humm. And lives in the area. Got her number, but didn't ask about giving it out. If any senior members are interested I will ask. PM me.

Neckbeard
10-27-10, 18:14
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/updated-warning-angela-for-your-needs-29/3804652

Not sure of the validity of the post but nevertheless, some research would suggest to be careful with this one.

Davidonecall
10-31-10, 01:40
On Saturday at around 6:00am I was out and seen how leo was going down the wrong way on the one wah street and picking up and arresting SW. One of the SW was just dropped off and turn real fast and as she stopped in the corner of 47th and Keating and leo just stop the car and pulled her to the car and put handcuffs on her. When they open the door two more were there. I continued and on 48th st another vehicle was going to the same location. Let's be careful out there because they are making arrest out there.

Prowler069
10-31-10, 15:58
Well fellows I was out on the prowl last night and ran across a nice gem that goes by the name of Sky or Diamond. She said she is 26 and from Streamwood, IL, her face is a little worn and I can tell that she is a smack user if you fellows now what I mean! She wanted.30 for a CBJ and I counter for.20 and.30 for half & half. Sky has a nice set of breast as she has lost a tremendous amount of weight. She was pretty great as she has a tongue ring and really enjoys her work.

She suggested that I pay an additional.10 to go back to her place but I would not go for that as her in-call is in a very tough area around Chicago Ave & Cicero. This little spinner also do the BackPages and had a few ads running for her services as she works with a black girl available for doubles. Her rates are much higher than her SW rates and I do have her digits. Other than that it was pretty dry on the prowl!

JohnnyBeBad
11-02-10, 10:02
Been laying real low but was back out yesterday. Right to Maywood looking for any one of several regulars I know there. Looked for Debra but found Renee at 17th and Maywood Dr. Pulled into a factory lot west of there and got some excellent head for 25.

Donny Devito
11-04-10, 01:08
There might be more trannies than women on the streets.

You know a lot of guys get BJ's and don't realize or realize it when it's too late!

Rtr111
11-04-10, 10:56
There might be more trannies than women on the streets.

You know a lot of guys get BJ's and don't realize or realize it when it's too late! Interesting observation DD. You got me curious so I looked up prostitution arrests on Everyblock website to compare it to the above website that shows the pictures of those that were unfortunate to be booked and I found: chicagopolice. Org 10/6 to 11/3 = 58 pictures.

Everyblock 10/6 to 10/25 = 241 entrys.

There appears to be many more arrests than are show in pictures. Why? Any one know?

F Blaster
11-04-10, 12:16
Interesting observation DD. You got me curious so I looked up prostitution arrests on Everyblock website to compare it to the above website that shows the pictures of those that were unfortunate to be booked and I found: chicagopolice. Org 10/6 to 11/3 = 58 pictures.

Everyblock 10/6 to 10/25 = 241 entrys.

There appears to be many more arrests than are show in pictures. Why? Any one know? After seeing your post, I did the same search myself on Everyblock and got only 121 incidents in the time frame you described. Of those, 12 were for a call operation, i.e., incall. I don't think those qualify for clearpath. 29 were for solicitation for business. I would think that almost all of those arrested for this would be females, so they wouldn't be on clearpath. Assume five of those were males and eligible to be posted on clearpath. 80 were for solicitation [by customers].

That leaves 85 potential pictures for clearpath. Given that some precincts don't submit photos for viewing right away [and I'd bet some don't even submit at all], 58 isn't too far off what would be expected.

Rtr111
11-04-10, 15:07
After seeing your post, I did the same search myself on Everyblock and got only 121 incidents in the time frame you described. Of those, 12 were for a call operation, I. E, incall. I don't think those qualify for clearpath.29 were for solicitation for business. I would think that almost all of those arrested for this would be females, so they wouldn't be on clearpath. Assume five of those were males and eligible to be posted on clearpath.80 were for solicitation [by customers].

That leaves 85 potential pictures for clearpath. Given that some precincts don't submit photos for viewing right away [and I'd bet some don't even submit at all], 58 isn't too far off what would be expected. Your right there were 6 pages of arrests for prostitution in that time period. It's interesting that all the information isn't submitted from each station. Are the cops holding back arrests on strolls that are not well know to avoid advertising these streets?

More about those guys who may have hooked up with what they thought were females. The pictures that were published and referenced by DD included 7 men that we made up to look like women. Assume tranny. I don't know but I would think that they were selling. Why were there no female prostitutes listed only tranny pros? Is this an effort to scare people. Is that why these prostitutes were included with the guys who were buying?

F Blaster
11-04-10, 16:42
Your right there were 6 pages of arrests for prostitution in that time period. It's interesting that all the information isn't submitted from each station. Are the cops holding back arrests on strolls that are not well know to avoid advertising these streets?

More about those guys who may have hooked up with what they thought were females. The pictures that were published and referenced by DD included 7 men that we made up to look like women. Assume tranny. I don't know but I would think that they were selling. Why were there no female prostitutes listed only tranny pros? Is this an effort to scare people. Is that why these prostitutes were included with the guys who were buying? If there were arrests unreported to clearpath, I doubt if there were any ulterior motives. I'd chalk it up to laziness.

The purpose of clearpath is to embarrass the men who got caught in order to deter other males from engaging in similar activity. Photos of females would never be posted. Think about it. If they put up pictures of women, guys like us would know exactly who the pros are and where to find them. They're trying to discourage the activity, not promote it!

Pussy Prowler
11-05-10, 13:30
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it consisted solely of an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Silvio
11-06-10, 12:45
Had a dream I met Tiffany, new young WSW Wed afternoon. Very willing to please. Lives w Megan & Amber.Another great informative post. Glad your a member.

Chicago Monger
11-06-10, 12:57
Had a dream I met Tiffany, new young WSW Wed afternoon. Very willing to please. Lives w Megan & Amber.Where did you meet this one. A little more info please.

Banks 726
11-06-10, 15:51
Saw about 3-4 BSW's yesterday around 4-5am around clark ave by that currency exchance. Didn't partake but they looked about a 7 on a SW Scale no older then 24 I would guess.

Davidonecall
11-09-10, 05:22
I was out tonight (Mon) and there are lot of guys dress like women try to do SW. All around 47th and California and one around keeler

JohnnyBeBad
11-09-10, 14:32
I was out tonight (Mon) and there are lot of guys dress like women try to do SW. All around 47th and California and one around keelerI've been around since the 70's and I've never seen so many gumps out there as there is now. Several months ago I went by Madison & Kenton and there was at leat 30 or so in that area alone. What is going on?

Aurora2010
11-11-10, 20:34
I've not been around this forum for some weeks, but I'm wondering if anybody knows if LEO is charging people under the new John felony law?

Comments?

Cyan001
11-15-10, 23:51
Watch Out! Noticed LEO is setting up tonight on 47th around 9:30pm. Saw a nice WSW in leopard spandex, shoulder length brunette, and black jacket. Van setting at school across street from gas station. Walked into gas station to get a better view and she was having a nice conversation with employee. Another on van on 47th near Pulaski. Be safe!

Outtatheloop
11-19-10, 18:20
Curious as to whether anyony have cruised the cermak ogden homan area recently. Used to be relatively popular, off the beaten path.

Blueknot
11-24-10, 21:07
You've been warned! All those *itches ar swimming with uncle Leo!

Continue at your own risk! Look at various sources and you'll see you'd be safer having a pitbull lick chocolate off you penis than cruise around there!

JohnnyBeBad
11-26-10, 14:58
Cruised through Maywood around 10; 30am. Found Debra, probably my best regular as of late, right at Maywood Dr. And 17th. It was cold out and I think she was happier to see me than I her. Off to an industrial area just west and a usual outstanding BBBJ. With all the LE activity, especially in the city, I'm sticking with all regulars for the time being.

Kda Kodiac
11-26-10, 21:17
The talent has not left the area. My local haunts are still out. There is still fun to be had btween Central park and Pulaski. Was out this afternoon and 2 to 4 SW were shopping their skills. They were 3-5 on scale so did not sample. Cicero area was empty from North to Belmont though. Will try again.

Punanistuffer
11-26-10, 21:58
Found nice 25yr WSW along madison at around 8pm. Some of the tighest pussy I had in a long time phone not on though and will give the number when I verify her digits next week.

Banks 726
11-28-10, 00:05
Was out last night around 1am too maybe 2:30am and it was really dry I would say from North too Cicero and south on Cicero I didn't see 1 gurl out kinda weird for that area maybe its the cold weather. Been reading the posts been pretty helpful thanks everybody. Will f / you if nething comes up

Mito23
11-29-10, 00:41
8am-10:30pm today. Strolled from North to 47th. Saw a WSW young, crack head. Looks used. Too much LEO activity on North ave be careful out there. Yesterday I did the Southside route around 5am and saw a guy get busted by LEO on Cicero.

Tkeung32
11-30-10, 00:56
You've been warned! All those *itches ar swimming with uncle Leo!

Continue at your own risk! Look at various sources and you'll see you'd be safer having a pitbull lick chocolate off you penis than cruise around there! Ya, been wondering about them too. Saw some WSW on 47th but too hesitate to stop by and ask.

Chigod7
11-30-10, 02:46
She speaksa no english very wella.

But sucks a good dick. No hands. Good till last drop. No info. Whored out mexican. And drugged out too.

Member #2429
11-30-10, 14:08
A few weeks back, I ran into this young girl named Jessica on Cicero. She is a bit on the thin side not so easy on the eyes and poor attitude, but she does put some effort. I got her number and got together with her again. She may be more easy to work with if you put up some more incentive. However, YMMV with this one.

Evansville Man
11-30-10, 15:51
A few nights ago, around 7 p. M, I was driving down Cicero just north of I-290 when I spied a CUTE young thing in tight jeans and thigh-high white boots making her way up the sidewalk. Her long, VERY curly brown hair was gorgeous and her ass was sexy as hell. (Wish I could remember her name!) After some fancy driving, I managed to drive past her once more, she gave me a smile and I offered her a ride since it was too cold to be walking. She told me flat out that she was looking for a little money so she could go score, but seeing as how she was pretty lucid, I kept her around. MAN am I glad that I did! It seems this Puerto Rican / Irish mix has that latin heat with a silver tongue! A quick parking job later in a slightly more residential area, and she was bobbing her head to a deep, hard, beat that I absolutely loved-she's got to be one of my all-time favorites, and my brain was so shot after her french lesson that I can't even remember her name. (Jessica maybe?) Treating her like a person, offering her 40 for her help, and being non-judgmental about her choice of entertainment got me the best night of my weekend. I hope you gents can get the same service and give her the same treatment.

Mito23
12-02-10, 17:15
Last night, strolled 47th by Cicero and saw this white girl dressed in a snow cap and winter jacket. Didn't seem like a SW but drove around a couple times and found she was definitely looking. When I drove up to see what was up, she hide from me. Weird! I came back 10mins and she did it again. Possible LEO?

Punanistuffer
12-03-10, 07:39
Found nice 25yr WSW along madison at around 8pm. Some of the tighest pussy I had in a long time phone not on though and will give the number when I verify her digits next week.Got her number, so seniors pm me.

Roscoe23
12-04-10, 13:06
Last night, strolled 47th by Cicero and saw this white girl dressed in a snow cap and winter jacket. Didn't seem like a SW but drove around a couple times and found she was definitely looking. When I drove up to see what was up, she hide from me. Weird! I came back 10mins and she did it again. Possible LEO?If she was leo why would she hide from you? Maybe she thought you were leo. Hmm.

Budd125
12-06-10, 02:14
Was out last night LEO loves that corner Damen and 48th.

Prowler069
12-06-10, 13:22
I was out on the prowl last night and pickings were very slim as I seen several BSW on South Ashland and 63rd st which I did not partake in. I did find my special Latina jewel as she typically come out late. I pull up through the side street and she jumps in and tells me that she is pretty cold. I asked her how was business and she told me she just came out and it's kinda slow as Wednesday was the best day of the week for her.

I get her all warmed up and she proceeds to give me the best CBJ nice and slow to completion. She really knows how to perform her job. I would repeat as she has a decent body and 44D breast. I would rate her a 7 on a SW scale as she has very long hair that goes down her back. I have never taken full service from her but I like what I felt while my hands were roaming. I dropped her off a block from her house over on Karlov and I tell her till next time. I wish she had digits as she is a gem.

Mr Andy
12-11-10, 19:14
Hi Guys,

I hope it's ok to ask a question like this,

I'm familiar with the motels on Cicero and Lincoln that are inexpensive and we can stay annomous.

Does anyone have experience with motels that might be a step up from these? For instance, how easy is it to avoid having to give real name and or cc numbers at Motel 6, Red Roof or the like. I'd like to use one, but don't want to find myself in an awkward front desk moment.

Thanks in advance.

MA

JohnnyBeBad
12-12-10, 14:27
Hi Guys,

I hope it's ok to ask a question like this,

I'm familiar with the motels on Cicero and Lincoln that are inexpensive and we can stay annomous.

Does anyone have experience with motels that might be a step up from these? For instance, how easy is it to avoid having to give real name and or cc numbers at Motel 6, Red Roof or the like. I'd like to use one, but don't want to find myself in an awkward front desk moment.

Thanks in advance.

MAThe ones I've been using are The JC's Motels. The one at Harlem and SW Highway (JC's Palos) , Joliet Road. About a mile west of LaGrange Road. (JC's Countryside). Haven't been to the JC's Miami on Cicero around 88th or so in years. Then in Lyons on Ogden Ave. There is the Plank Road Inn or the Chicagoland Motel both just west of Harlem.

OldAndInTheWay
12-13-10, 14:00
Found a good little SW. Spinner. Nice little dive to partake in.

Seniors only. Pm me.

Rileym
12-14-10, 10:47
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

MAThe issue with national chain hotels / motels, they have set policies requiring picture I'd and CC upon checking in, and as far as I know, there are no exceptions. I have always preferred an independent place if worried about an alias and not wanting to use my real info.

Good luck!

Mr Andy
12-14-10, 22:20
The ones I've been using are The JC's Motels. The one at Harlem and SW Highway (JC's Palos) , Joliet Road. About a mile west of LaGrange Road. (JC's Countryside). Haven't been to the JC's Miami on Cicero around 88th or so in years. Then in Lyons on Ogden Ave. There is the Plank Road Inn or the Chicagoland Motel both just west of Harlem.Thanks for the info and opinions guys,

I was hoping to go with a more national brand, but I guess there's no escaping the cc thing.

Will try one of these others.

MA

Panderus
12-17-10, 01:11
Coming back to the frigid midwest for a holiday visit from out here on the west coast.

Although the forecast is for temperatures not to get above freezing I may still check some of the strolls just to see what is out there.

SamTaylor1722
12-20-10, 09:32
Took Cicero in to work today at around 4:30 am. A WSW (maybe HSW) walking between Armitage and Fullerton. Very petite and young, maybe early 20's. I am pulling out out of a side street on to Cicero and she is crossing in front of my car and shoots me the look and a wave while she is walking. Clearly was working. There is not much foot traffic at that hour. I did not go for it, but wondered if any other mongers saw her or know about her.

Thanks

Chimonger
12-23-10, 01:08
Does anyone have a new number for little Megan off Division and Cicero? I lost her digits.

Thanks

JohnnyBeBad
12-23-10, 22:45
Thought I would kill two birds with one stone. Give some holiday cheer to one of my best regulars and give myself a well deserved Christmas present. Headed out to Maywood and picked up Debra, the bs / w that I have been seeing the most of since the Dart / CPD crackdowns (staying away from the strolls for the most part). Took her out to JC Countryside after popping a little blue helper. Got the 4 hour job and used every minute of it. Finished up with her scrubbing my back and balls, stopped at Chipotle (in LaGrange) on the way back to Maywood, and gave her a nice crisp 100 dollar bill.

And a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Davidonecall
12-24-10, 01:04
Last night there were some very nice WSW out. Jessica was out and others. But by the McDonalds on 47th and Cicero CPD arrested a very nice looking WSW and all she was doing was standing by M. D. I still picked up my regular but there must have been like 5 different unit out there. Just be careful and safe.

Dick Tracy
12-24-10, 14:04
Last Sunday morning (5am) I stopped by the 290 / Cicero gas station after clubbing dtown. Saw three WSW's just standing around. They asked me for a date, I said no cause they looked too good to be true. Are these girls legit! I heard the one tell the other that I was just scared. Everything just looked wrong from a SW point of view.

Any senior members want to share a contact number or two. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ralph Alton
12-24-10, 16:40
Last Sunday morning (5am) I stopped by the 290 / Cicero gas station after clubbing dtown. Saw three WSW's just standing around. They asked me for a date, I said no cause they looked too good to be true. Are these girls legit! I heard the one tell the other that I was just scared. Everything just looked wrong from a SW point of view.

Any senior members want to share a contact number or two. Any help would be appreciated.

ThanksIf it LTGTBT, then it probably is! Good decision on your part!

Ghostface89
12-25-10, 12:58

ThanksThis sounds like a classic LEO sting. The top brass seem to be fixated on using trios of faux ho's. Often they are one white, one black, one Hispanic. That rainbow cone selection of flavors is also a dead tip off that it's a trap.

Another tip: The faux ho's usually have much thicker legs and more butt and body weight than a true working girl who is constantly on her feet walking (when she is not on her knees or on her back.)

Funny thing about that mystic number three. I guess the puppet masters of these details watch too much early TV : My THREE Sons; Bonanza (Ben Cartwright and his THREE sons) ; etc. Or maybe they just are well read in the Good Book: Noah had three sons survive the Great Flood to repopulate the earth.

Pennywise666
12-25-10, 13:14
I used to see lots around Clark between Howard and Devon.

Any members have contact #'s for girls?

Dick Tracy
12-25-10, 19:49
Another tip: The faux ho's usually have much thicker legs and more butt and body weight than a true working girl who is constantly on her feet walking (when she is not on her knees or on her back.) Wow, now that's scary. The little that I saw of the one blonde girl, I thought to myself "Nice legs, nice a$$". Like a girl you'd see in a club. Thank G@d I walked away from that.

I did pass by there again last night at around 5am (again) , and saw what looked like a very tall TV. They seem to walk different from ladies. Just kept on driving.

Panderus
12-26-10, 20:09
A week long visit back to the Chicago area turned out to be a bust in terms of finding SWs to pick up. It was the cold, snow or I was out too early. Did the Cicero / 47th / Archer stroll, Roosevelt Road stroll, and 63rd Street stroll in Summit. When I lived in the Chicago area I had better luck with those strolls; and my visit from earlier in the year turned up Michelle on Roosevelt by the Citgo station.

This time, nothing, save for the early morning hours of Dec. 19 in Lyons, on Ogden Avenue. Had been out in that area and afterward saw this woman walking east on Ogden. Made a couple of passes, got the look, and then went into the alley that parallels Ogden to the south. Called herself Michelle; was bundled up and looked late 30s, maybe early 40s. Quoted for both oral ($60 but willing to go down to $40) and FS ($100 but willing to go down to $80). I went to a nearby ATM, withdrew cash, and then went to find Michelle again but could not find her. So I left. Looked for here again on a few other night but never saw her again. Oh well.

Chigod7
12-26-10, 22:15
Ogden and what?

A week long visit back to the Chicago area turned out to be a bust in terms of finding SWs to pick up. It was the cold, snow or I was out too early. Did the Cicero / 47th / Archer stroll, Roosevelt Road stroll, and 63rd Street stroll in Summit. When I lived in the Chicago area I had better luck with those strolls; and my visit from earlier in the year turned up Michelle on Roosevelt by the Citgo station.

This time, nothing, save for the early morning hours of Dec. 19 in Lyons, on Ogden Avenue. Had been out in that area and afterward saw this woman walking east on Ogden. Made a couple of passes, got the look, and then went into the alley that parallels Ogden to the south. Called herself Michelle; was bundled up and looked late 30s, maybe early 40s. Quoted for both oral ($60 but willing to go down to $40) and FS ($100 but willing to go down to $80). I went to a nearby ATM, withdrew cash, and then went to find Michelle again but could not find her. So I left. Looked for here again on a few other night but never saw her again. Oh well.

Genghis2
12-27-10, 19:14

This time, nothing, save for the early morning hours of Dec. 19 in Lyons, on Ogden Avenue. Had been out in that area and afterward saw this woman walking east on Ogden. Made a couple of passes, got the look, and then went into the alley that parallels Ogden to the south. Called herself Michelle; was bundled up and looked late 30s, maybe early 40s. Quoted for both oral ($60 but willing to go down to $40) and FS ($100 but willing to go down to $80). I went to a nearby ATM, withdrew cash, and then went to find Michelle again but could not find her. So I left. Looked for here again on a few other night but never saw her again. Oh well. Sorry your visit was not more productive. I don't know how long ago you left the area, but the overall lack of talent around here is simply deplorable. I can say that it seems as there is a general lack of SW's in many metro areas despite the economy. Heck, for Christmas you could always see the old regulars and many non-pros looking to make some extra cash, out and about. I am thinking the increased LEO presence along with overall greater employment opportunities for the ladies, has really taken it's toll. There seems to be quite a few advertisers on backpage, but then again there is also a lot of stings being run from the site also. Hard to differentiate between the two. You do know about the craigslist adult section being shut down as well as the increase charge to a felony if you are caught, right?

All for making a dry spell around town. If anyone on the board knows otherwise, please share.

Panderus
12-29-10, 00:32
Ogden and what?West of First Avenue, between Rose and Konrad.

Tiger45
12-29-10, 00:55
A week long visit back to the Chicago area turned out to be a bust in terms of finding SWs to pick up. Your lucky it was not a real bust. I recently had an experience doing the Cicero stroll that was very frustrating. I recently saw what appeared to be young HSW on Cicero with a larger not so cute HSW. The smaller one was very cute but I though she could not be LEO just too tiny. Cars were slamming on their brakes to slow down and talk to them. I circled and circled, she looked right at me. I pulled over and turns out just a couple of chicks that had been at some bar and lost their ride and had no cell phone. They needed to use my cell and wait in car for someone to pick them up. I even ended up buying them some food. What a sucker. Funny thing is they thought I was some God sent Angle rather than a monger! No other action on the street but a BSW by a liquor store that was so bundled up I have no clue what she looks like and wasn't willing to gamble.

Dynomutt
12-29-10, 10:38
They needed to use my cell and wait in car for someone to pick them up. I even ended up buying them some food. What a sucker. Funny thing is they thought I was some God sent Angle rather than a monger! Ahh, the ole' Guardian Angel. Angle. That one usually works; well, at least, with a pro. Did you get any digits, besides the ones she dialed into your cellphone? Who knows? You might be able to build on the Guardian Angel persona, you've established. Obviously, they trusted you. If you can, meet up with her (the cute one) again, and get a her a $30 tracfone (clearly, she needs one). This time, though, try to get something in exchange for the tracfone, a la a BJ, or FS.

Genghis2
12-29-10, 20:50
Cruized the strip this afternoon, looking for Iesha and or someone else worthy. Saw a slim BSW in the area where she is alleged to be and asked if she knew her. I was told that she is resting after she delivered her baby. I was offered a deal by TiTi who upon closer inspection had more whiskers than I do. AKA watch out as she is a he!

SpokenOne69
12-30-10, 01:03
This is NOT a SW stroll, neverhas been. There were whorehouse type strip clubs many years ago but no more, a new mayor (who by the way went to jail) saw to that.

It IS possible to find a "wayward" or part time SW anywhere. Read some of us Seniors' posts. Seniors that havenposted on this board for years. But be warned you will be reading for days, if not weeks, trying to find SW's in these types of areas.

There has been a rare siting on Route 66 in Countryside and in Brookfield. But these sightings are extemely rare. Probably just SW's kicked out of a car or just plain lost.

Bottom line is stick to know areas. You will find them. Keep a sharp eye.

I believe that consistant sightings of SW's are found in the most crime ridden and dangerous areas. LEO has other things to worry about in these areas. Boys, you might get robbed and possibly at gunpoint. These people don't fool around. Bottome line is be safe and think with the head above your shoulders. At least that is where I look when I am in the market for one.

JohnnyBeBad
12-30-10, 14:32
Cruized the strip this afternoon, looking for Iesha and or someone else worthy. Saw a slim BSW in the area where she is alleged to be and asked if she knew her. I was told that she is resting after she delivered her baby. I was offered a deal by TiTi who upon closer inspection had more whiskers than I do. AKA watch out as she is a he!I haven't seen IESHA in a while but I knew she was pregnant. The last time she sucked me off she was around 5 months. Her tits were eben bigger than usuall. Hope to be able to suck on them again in the new year.

JohnnyBeBad
12-30-10, 14:39
This is NOT a SW stroll, neverhas been. There were whorehouse type strip clubs many years ago but no more, a new mayor (who by the way went to jail) saw to that.

It IS possible to find a "wayward" or part time SW anywhere. Read some of us Seniors' posts. Seniors that havenposted on this board for years. But be warned you will be reading for days, if not weeks, trying to find SW's in these types of areas.

There has been a rare siting on Route 66 in Countryside and in Brookfield. But these sightings are extemely rare. Probably just SW's kicked out of a car or just plain lost.

Bottom line is stick to know areas. You will find them. Keep a sharp eye.

I believe that consistant sightings of SW's are found in the most crime ridden and dangerous areas. LEO has other things to worry about in these areas. Boys, you might get robbed and possibly at gunpoint. These people don't fool around. Bottome line is be safe and think with the head above your shoulders. At least that is where I look when I am in the market for one. Over the last decades, I have found some s / w's on Ogden staying in some of the lousy motels around there. Never has really been a stroll at all. Last winter one bs / w I knew was holed up for a couple of weeks at the motel just west of 1st on the north side of the street (name escapes me). Back in the mid 90's there were a few bs / w's that you could find in LaGrange in that black section by the RR tracks. Haven't seen any of them in years. A friend of mine was at a laundromat in Lyons right near the police station a few years back. Some street type white girl came in and ended up coming on to him. She did him right in the laundromat lot. She told him she lived in the area and was out from time to time.

Ump1969
12-31-10, 17:29
This was a topic descibed a while back. I saw one person respond that they were legit but not well-groomed and not worth the money. I'll say this for the third time I have said it: You have white girls standing in front of a well-lit gas station on a busy street in a black neighborhood in the wee hours of the morning. They are obviously not buying gas or waiting for a bus and not hard to see by CPD. Either it is a sting or they are providing a lot of favors to CPD or the local alderman.

Pennywise666
01-01-11, 00:21
I used to see lots around Clark between Howard and Devon.

Any members have contact #'s for girls? Anybody have anything? Or even better see Dana she always was my favorite.

Banks 726
01-01-11, 17:20
Anybody have anything? Or even better see Dana she always was my favorite.Naa man not from that area been pretty dry lately. Nothin but dudes around there so I don't kno I stay away til it picks up LOL. IS dana that light skin black chick? I think I seen her a long time ago

Banks 726
01-01-11, 17:30
Went all over chicago couple days ago too come home empty handed. 47th stroll was dry went from cicero all the way back down too north ave nothing in sight. Madison had a couple here and there but didn't look too pleasent pulaski south too rossevelt nothing. Came back too the northside Lawrence was dead went around Clark nothing. I wish it would pick up already been a minute came across something decent.

Pennywise666
01-02-11, 03:10
Naa man not from that area been pretty dry lately. Nothin but dudes around there so I don't kno I stay away til it picks up LOL. IS dana that light skin black chick? I think I seen her a long time agoYep that's her.

Jimjamesx
01-02-11, 15:28
Met here last nite around 47th and Kedzie. She is a WSW claims to be 26 but looks a little small for her age. Dirty blonde hair. Agreed to do FS for $.40 but would not let me take her behind a factory so we ended up on a quiet side street. I then just wanted head and while I was getting ready she kept looking back for LEO and while servicing me she kept saying "are you done" 2 minutes after she began. Then 2 minutes after that she wanted more money if I wanted her to keep going. I told her I'm done. I had a feeling she was one of those who are on some shady shit. Stay away from this one guys she is a real dissapointment and I'm putting her on blast for shitty service. Oh did I mentioned she doesn't do BBBJ's. U have to be more charitable for that and I can get BBBJ's for less.

Davidonecall
01-04-11, 16:50
Last night there were some very nice WSW out. Jessica was out and others. But by the McDonalds on 47th and Cicero CPD arrested a very nice looking WSW and all she was doing was standing by M. D. I still picked up my regular but there must have been like 5 different unit out there. Just be careful and safe.I was out last night and I saw the WSW and I picked her up. Her name is Lea. Very good CBJ. I was out of only $25. 00.

OldAndInTheWay
01-05-11, 11:40
I was out last night and I saw the WSW and I picked her up. Her name is Lea. Very good CBJ. I was out of only $25. 00.Did you get a look at the one that was arrested? What Jessica did you see? Is she the new one that used to be on north ave? Just got back from Cali? I had her the other morning when she was going home. Pretty cool. Can't wait to see her again, nice and tite.

Davidonecall
01-05-11, 15:01
Did you get a look at the one that was arrested? What Jessica did you see? Is she the new one that used to be on north ave? Just got back from Cali? I had her the other morning when she was going home. Pretty cool. Can't wait to see her again, nice and tite.Yes I did because she was being lead to the car at that time. The Jessica I'm talking about is one that I picked up on 47th street. But she is also around Cicero and Fullerton. And yes I say she is very nice and tite. Also there is another girl that i have been picking up and she is a lot titer then her (love that).

Random36
01-05-11, 16:10
She is by cicero and addison or belmont, anyone have digits? Tania, Tatiana Y. From Belarus and 100pounds maybe 5 ft tall, very fit.

Pussy Prowler
01-07-11, 00:41
I senior on this board was generous enough to give me jessica's number. But another senior warned me that they got robbed from her. Was wondering if anyone else had any experiences with her before I got see her soon?

Thanks

Davidonecall
01-07-11, 04:09
This web site is the best specially for us in the hobby. I have seen her (Jessica) a few times and never a problem. If she has stolen from one of our hobies then she some day may do it to others or me. Let's use this opportunity so other don't go threw this. I have not called her since the info was posted (seen her walking but have not picked her up). So if other can please share it helps all of us in the long run. Thanks.

Davidonecall
01-07-11, 04:23
Out last night (Tue) I did not find a single SW on 47 between Western and Central. Normally I see at least one. Very slow night. Down Cicero by gas station just two but something was not right. Went home. This is like the first night in almost an year that I have been out and nothing. Hopefully tonight will be better. Be safe out there.

Kda Kodiac
01-07-11, 04:29
Have not gotten the chance to taste the talent a night. Got back from my Cicero stroll (Montrose to North) and North stroll (from cicero to Kennedy) Thursday I saw 4 to 6 SW. My luck they would be on the wrong side of the street. I refuse to U-turn on Cicero due to the ticket I got a couple years ago. Hard to explain coming from west suburbs why I need to U-turn. Any excuse for LEO to provide hassles. Nothing on North Ave,

Anyway would almost always have them gone by the time I got back. Was able to have quick conversation with 2. Both I talked to were WSW, minorly bundled. Looked pretty young. Unfortunately both wanted. 5 and neither perked my interest enough to overspend. One black hair pretty thin. Other blond in high heels. Said so long, farwell.

Leo presence was relatively strong from 10p to 1am. Several wagons out. Saw 2 or 3 guys pulled over by regular LEO's.

Not a bad night but no bites off my sightseeing. Better luck next time.

Loverman2000
01-07-11, 10:14
Had a urge to check down Madison right off of Cicero. Picked up a nice young thick one standing on Madison and Kenton. REAL top heavy. Got a GREAT CBJ for 25. Said her name was T and she was 24. Got her number. I googled her number and see she had posted on backpage once before. Will definitley hit her up later to see what that ass is like.

JohnnyBeBad
01-07-11, 13:40
Had a urge to check down Madison right off of Cicero. Picked up a nice young thick one standing on Madison and Kenton. REAL top heavy. Got a GREAT CBJ for 25. Said her name was T and she was 24. Got her number. I googled her number and see she had posted on backpage once before. Will definitley hit her up later to see what that ass is like.Did you get a real good look? That is the heaviest concentration of gumps (he / she's) currently. And some of them have large racks.

Mod Shag
01-07-11, 14:10
Met here last nite around 47th and Kedzie. She is a WSW claims to be 26 but looks a little small for her age. Dirty blonde hair. Agreed to do FS for $.40 but would not let me take her behind a factory so we ended up on a quiet side street. I then just wanted head and while I was getting ready she kept looking back for LEO and while servicing me she kept saying "are you done" 2 minutes after she began. Then 2 minutes after that she wanted more money if I wanted her to keep going. I told her I'm done. I had a feeling she was one of those who are on some shady shit. Stay away from this one guys she is a real dissapointment and I'm putting her on blast for shitty service. Oh did I mentioned she doesn't do BBBJ's. U have to be more charitable for that and I can get BBBJ's for less.I know it's done, just my two cents — why would you want BB from an SW? All the guys they see, all it takes is one to give her an STD and then we're all at risk. I know, it's risky to begin with, but. Just sayin'.

Doraphilia
01-07-11, 14:23
Did you get a real good look? That is the heaviest concentration of gumps (he / she's) currently. And some of them have large racks.With a name like "T" chances are.

Loverman2000
01-07-11, 15:56
Did you get a real good look? That is the heaviest concentration of gumps (he / she's) currently. And some of them have large racks.Yes. She walked into the light and I got a good look at her. I have a pretty good eye.

Pmoy1
01-09-11, 16:08
Saw her walking on Cicero and 148th on a Thursday about 3:30. Only offered BBBJ for 30. Kept asking for Tips. Did a pretty good job. So I guess there is still some hope for the southside on cold days. Probably will not see her again.

Mitsom
01-10-11, 08:07
I know it's done, just my two cents — why would you want BB from an SW? All the guys they see, all it takes is one to give her an STD and then we're all at risk. I know, it's risky to begin with, but. Just sayin'.If you're going to go there why not get an escort vs a streetwalker and decrease changes of std even more? In fact, why partake at all? The point is that that was his preference and he makes his own decisions and this site is for posting information not taking some ridiculous moral high ground against others.

Davidonecall
01-10-11, 22:51
I was out on Sunday and pick up a BSW name Sasha. But what make it amazing is that I picked her up on Michigan and Adams. I offered her a ride because it was cold and late. She started by thanking me and then said that she was short of cash. It was around 3:00am. Gave me an amazing CBJ for. 35. Sorry I try to get digit but no cell. Will try to see if I can find her tonight for a little more action.

Loverman2000
01-11-11, 09:46
Decided to try the Madison and Kenton area again just for fun. About 3PM just cruised the area to see what was out. Saw a big booty one out there that I started to approach. I nodded and and she smiled but she was missing too many teeth so I passed. Went further down the alley and saw a tall thick one. About 5'11 6 ft. Said her name was Candy 20 years old. Had a room at the hotel around the corner. Got FS for 60. Originally thought it was too much. But seeing she had her own room and the pussy was so tight it ended up being worth it. Plus the head was great. She knew a few tricks.

JohnnyBeBad
01-13-11, 23:08
My first time on Madison in many months. Lucky for me, I found Sandra, a be / SW on Madison at Kedzie. I've known her for some years now but haven't caught up with her in over a year. Told me she is married now but sneaks out during the daytime to pick up some change. Lives on Monroe off of Holman. Got in the back of my suv and we found a nice spot. Got in the back with her and got some of the best head I've had in a while. Gave her a bit extra for old times sake and because we are going to make some time soon for a 4 hour nap.

Ump1969
01-16-11, 20:24
Veteran mongers all know that drug-addled SW's will do anything to get their fix. What I always find amusing is how many lie even when it doesn't do them any good, meaning all they do is lose a potential repeat customer. Here is my latest example. I pick up Kim from 47th. I won't waste time with info as I won't recommend her. We go to her place. I pay her. We do the deed. I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere, so I agree to help her run some errands. She is insistent that we will be returning to her place for more fun. We stop at a convenience store where she gets some lottery tickets and snacks. The plan was then to pick up some White Castle for a housemate. But first she wants to make a qucik stop at a house to pick up some pot. I know once you let a girl wander from the car, she will disappear, but we have already done our business, so what do I care? I park down the street from her drug stop and wait. She convinces me she will wait by leaving her gloves and potato chips. I tell her to get the stuff and come back- don't stop to smoke, because I won't wait. Sure enough, after ten minutes, she is a no-show. I have already seen a CPD cruiser pass by once and have no intention of waiting more than ten minutes, so I toss her gloves and chips out and take off. So now she has lost a repeat customer for a lie that made no sense- unless she was just using me for a ride and di not want to see me again, anyway. At any rate, her lie did her no good and I won't recommend her. I hope some SW's see this. Why lie when there is no benefit/

Rileym
01-17-11, 10:38
At any rate, her lie did her no good and I won't recommend her. I hope some SW's see this. Why lie when there is no benefit/[/QUOTE]got to be that with most of them, lieing is so second nature since they've been lieing to themselves for so long (I can get off the drugs, I'm not a working girl, yes, my daddy really is proud of me) they don't know any other way anymore.

OldAndInTheWay
01-20-11, 15:32
Did you guys see north ave. Monday night? They were falling from the trees! Around 1 AM.

Anyway stacy needs some help seniors only pm me. 5'6" or so plus size-nice looking face. 10 on the technique! BBBJ. 40bj-60 f. S.

OldAndInTheWay
01-20-11, 15:44
Alissa. [Private Street Address deleted by Admin] s hermitage basement apt. Knock on glass block window in front. 312 XXX-8636. Bad neighborhood. Bad into the h.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal addresses in the text. Please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

OldAndInTheWay
01-20-11, 16:17
Stacy asked me to send her some help. Seniors only pm me.

5'6" plus sized, nice face, very good technique- 40/60.

OldAndInTheWay
01-20-11, 16:29
Between north ave, north cicero, east on north. 47th, ashland, archer, its been a busy month.

Alissa- RIP-OFF! 5255 SOUTH HERMITAGE, basement apt. Knock on glass block window in front. WSW- big on h. 312-428-8636. Walks on ashland south of 51st.

Amy- seniors pm

Angie- pm me

Chris- seniors pm

Eva- no number

Gina- seniors only

Jami- no number

Jennifer- seniors

OldAndInTheWay
01-20-11, 16:37
Jennifer- seniors pm

Johnny has a few- pm. Me

Michelle- has a few-seniors only

Michelle-from johnny. Pm

Nancy- seniors pm

Patti- see michelle

Stacy- seniors pm me now!

Tanya- seniors only

Tina- seniors only

Tiffany- washington by that hotel on kedzie? By the conservatory.

Jessica (gina).seniors only.

Random36
01-21-11, 00:23
She is by cicero and addison or belmont, anyone have digits? Tania, Tatiana Y. From Belarus and 100pounds maybe 5 ft tall, very fit.Anyone out there see her? Used to be in Skokie and sometimes Western and Chicago ave.

Nighthawk55
01-21-11, 12:39
I park down the street from her drug stop and wait.I think she did you a favor. The risk to you when she gets into your car with her drugs is unacceptable, in my opinion.

Happy Meals
01-21-11, 15:06
Does anybody know her? I picked her up couple of months ago on Roosevelt Ave between Central and Austin (don't recall exact place, she said she was staying with a friend)

Very cute, young WSW, mid 20s, not a clock watcher. Standard rate. .20 CBJ / .40 FS

I asked for her phone but she didn't have one at the time

Chi Guy X
01-23-11, 11:30
Does anybody know her? I picked her up couple of months ago on Roosevelt Ave between Central and Austin (don't recall exact place, she said she was staying with a friend)

Very cute, young WSW, mid 20s, not a clock watcher. Standard rate. .20 CBJ/.40 FS.

I asked for her phone but she didn't have one at the timeIt was Ida that I mentioned on the Cicero / General board. Still doesn't have a phone. A nice safe gal.

Chamber
01-24-11, 19:57
I'm checking out Roger's Park tonight. Two months in the new hood, and this place seems ridiculously dead. Am I wasting my time / gas?

Davidonecall
01-25-11, 15:47
For the past 4 days I have been driving by 47th between Western and Cicero and it's been kind of dead. I have seen that LEO have been driving by and talking to the SW. On Sunday night they got on there horn and told one of the SW to move or she will be move permanently. I'm not sure if they are being scared away or they are going out at an earlier time or later time. Lets be safe out there.

Davidonecall
01-25-11, 15:58
Don't misunderstand me you can still find some SW but not as good as the one that normally know you. Some SW because they remember you or your car don't even look they just get in. They normally treat you very nice and a lot better then the one you have never seen before and there is a bigger risk that you take. Last night or early morning I found one WSW that gave me a very good BJ. She was trying to get an incentive (I always offer more money if I really like it a lot) and she really earned it. I was out of a total of. 3 for a very good time.

Hopalong
01-26-11, 16:49
I'm checking out Roger's Park tonight. Two months in the new hood, and this place seems ridiculously dead. Am I wasting my time / gas?Yup. It's been dead for quite some time. Your best bets are the bus stops on Clark between Touhy and Lunt. Even then, there's a high probability of she-males. Rogers Park is definitely not a good place for this site of activity.

Kda Kodiac
01-26-11, 21:42
Does anybody know her? I picked her up couple of months ago on Roosevelt Ave between Central and Austin (don't recall exact place, she said she was staying with a friend)I decided to take this stroll and look around. Went this afternoon (5-7pm). I did not see much at all. There were 2 that I though may have been promising. One on the other side of street and not there when I was able to turn around. The other I think I scared since she headed past street barriers and down street. I expect she thought I was someone I was not. Oh well, maybe next time.

I then took the drive down Cicero, not a soul that looked, or played the part. Must be out too early, or too late.

Chubbybear
01-30-11, 01:04
Heavy LEO presence at 47th and Wolcott. Also a safety check east bound on North at Humboldt park. I did find Darlene on North and Homan just as LEO went by. I didn't linger any longer.

Blkmn
01-30-11, 17:52
Was out Thursday late doing my usual north stroll. Ran up on "Dana", cute, HSW, mid 20s, standard rate. .20 CBJ. 40 FS.

Saturday was dead on North but 47th had a couple out about 9pm near cicero.

Davidonecall
02-03-11, 11:59
I'm amazed that on Tuesday night I was trying to get home with all that snow on the road I saw 3 SW wish I have seen before out on 47th St. Between California and Cicero. I mean it was snowing hard and I was not able to stop or even turn. I was just try to get home. Did anyone stoped? I was not even thinking of picking up anyone.

Hopalong
02-03-11, 13:01
I'm amazed that on Tuesday night I was trying to get home with all that snow on the road I saw 3 SW wish I have seen before out on 47th St. Between California and Cicero. I mean it was snowing hard and I was not able to stop or even turn. I was just try to get home. Did anyone stoped? I was not even thinking of picking up anyone.:8 That's dedication!

Truman Flint
02-04-11, 03:36
Anyone hook up with Maria, a 30-something HSW with DD titties around 58th and California yet? Used to be in Dolton / harvey, very hot!

Davidonecall
02-04-11, 08:56
Anyone hook up with Maria, a 30-something HSW with DD titties around 58th and California yet? Used to be in Dolton / harvey, very hot!Not yet. I hit Gina last night (Thu). Very, very nice body 6. 5 on a 10. Around 47th and California.

That Guy 210
02-05-11, 15:48
There is a blonde who sometimes works cicero ave near 47th. She used to work up near roosevelt. Very clean, very professional, always dressed very sexy. Highly recommended, if you see her give her a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Shade
02-05-11, 21:57
For the past three Fridays, ranging from 1:30 to 4:00 in the morning, I've seen a blonde on Lawrence (near Drake the last time) who is not exactly dressed for the weather. She's very top-heavy and showing it off. I didn't get the best look at her any of the times I've seen her, so it could be a guy for all I know, hehe. But if it is a guy, he's definitely had some work done! I'm just curious; anyone seen this one?

Reinaldo23
02-05-11, 23:27
There is a blonde who sometimes works cicero ave near 47th. She used to work up near roosevelt. Very clean, very professional, always dressed very sexy. Highly recommended, if you see her give her a shot, you won't be disappointed!Someone with one post is posting to everyone about a specific person on a specific street. Smells like a pig, oink oink.

Davidonecall
02-06-11, 02:54
There is a blonde who sometimes works cicero ave near 47th. She used to work up near roosevelt. Very clean, very professional, always dressed very sexy. Highly recommended, if you see her give her a shot, you won't be disappointed!There is like 5 blonde girls that are around that area at any given time. Any detail?