PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Gardner88
07-28-17, 05:43
Does this answer your question?Ha ha, great pic. I might add a few of her in fishnets and heels when I have more time. Elisha is cool ass hell and a very smart lady. Solid provider and will take care of you.

Gardner88
07-28-17, 05:53
Long time reader first time poster. Saw the pic of this girl and just had to inform everyone. This group has saved me a lot of time and aggravation and I hope to contribute to help other mongers.

Back to the girl in this pic. I have been active for over 7 years and NEVER had I been robbed until I met this girl. She works Cic & Ful and also North & Pul; always with a black pimp. I've heard from others she either takes $$ and runs, or has pimp come up while in service to then intimidate and steal. Not knowing this info at the time I grabbed her on Cic about three weeks ago on a Sat around 1 am. She looked real nice until I got close and noticed the classic user signs (bad skin, missing teeth, large hands). We agreed to. 40 for BBBJ, parked up on a side st and she dined and dashed on me! I was pissed and jumped out after her but her pimp came out of know where and started to advance towards me and my car. Lucky I had my piece so I drew and made sure he took notice. He did, stopped, and then changed direction towards where the girl ran. I circled and found them both back by the Shell, looked like the pimp had taken the money and they were arguing. Lucky for me I got out of there unscathed and without major incident. Even though I can legally carry things could have got so much worse so fast. Definitely makes me even more cautions, I hope they both get what's coming to them.Yea, that's Princess and she has gone from a terrible provider to an all out thief. She mostly works 5th or will have you meet her at one of the no tells where one of three guys will grab you. The pimp is "cicero" son of "hollywood", it's a family thing out there. I heard cicero beat the shit out of princess which is why she hasn't been around lately.

Gardner88
07-28-17, 06:01
Said hi to head doctor today on 5th, let her in the car, nice lady, gave her a little cash for her time talking to me ONly,didnt partake of her famous skills,offered me her digits, but I didn't have a pen, was going to get them incase any of you wanted them, then I think I saw Elisha, she had a black stocking type hat on with black streach pants, kind of tall and thin, nice body but had spots on her face scared me off, does that sound like her? If anyone has some info on her that can't be discussed in public please pm me, would like to see that bod naked.That sounds more like Stephanie, she has lost a ton of weight and used to have these great tits that slapped you in hte face when she rode you. She lives in one of the abandos on Kolmar.

LongRanger99
07-28-17, 06:57
I like them both but I am noticing a shortage of high quality WSWs lately. Toured 5th and north on Kostner to Roosevelt. I saw 3 WSWs. One looked horrible and one looked decent and one looked below what was looking for. She approached the car but I decided to pass.

Went to 47th street and saw one WSW that was none appealing then went to 48th street and saw a fat BSW that had an attitude because I was scoping her and the WSW. Decided to pass on WSW even though I had not seen her before.

I was hoping to find some nice looking BSWs or WSWs as I approached Archer but I saw none. I also saw no B / WSWs from 47th Cicero to Pulaski.

I saw a nice BSW on 101st Halsted but she was not a SW. Maybe I will have better hunting over the weekend.

Slugga P
07-28-17, 09:10
That sounds more like Stephanie, she has lost a ton of weight and used to have these great tits that slapped you in hte face when she rode you. She lives in one of the abandos on Kolmar.That actually sounds more like Gingerbread Sarah. She gets down and dirty.

Hobbyist200
07-28-17, 12:28
She told me she was known as head doctor. Nice lady but not what I'm looking for.

Hockey Guy
07-28-17, 13:46
I was out between 5 and 6 pm and there were at least 4 different WSW's I saw one of them being Crystal. They seem to disappear quickly so maybe you guys got them fast. I made a few more rounds nothing big then noticed a dark blue Explorer driving around on the side streets and I could see the hidden lights in the read window. So with unmarked out rolling around I said it was time to depart.

Gardner88
07-29-17, 07:37
That actually sounds more like Gingerbread Sarah. She gets down and dirty.Sarah was the first lady he saw, I was referring to the second lady he saw, by the description it sounds like Stephanie.

Slugga P
07-29-17, 07:45
Is this her. ?

Slugga P
07-29-17, 08:33
I'm not sure if this is the same girl that was with the guy who 'licked' me. I just know her name is Josefina.

Mrportage1980
07-29-17, 11:00
I'm not sure if this is the same girl that was with the guy who 'licked' me. I just know her name is Josefina.Slugga check your inbox and when you get a chance hit me back!

GMaggg
07-30-17, 16:30
Is this her. ?Okay guys I got a call from the real Josie today. The Josie the works Madison and California. And North Avenue sometimes at night. She called me to tell me she got a new phone number and wanted to know if I could come see her. I said that would be no problem. Picked her up. Went two our secret spot. I got the better than usual performance. All kinds of sloppy DT. Lots of noise. I kept slapping her on the ass. Pulled out just in time to blast a load all over her cheek face and hair! If her head wasn't in the way I probably would have took out the windshield! I've said this before I don't post very often. I read the form everyday and I appreciate all you guys post. One of the reasons I posting today is Josie asked me to give out her phone number. It's on till the 18th of this month. Anybody wants her number PM me. Be safe out there guys!

ScottytWoHotty
07-30-17, 20:53
Went out to meet a buddy in the midway area again last night. On my way out there I made the usual passes on cicero to 47 to find plenty of SW's out. Settled for Julie who had a southern twang and said she was from Georgia. Kind of a hype but got the job done BBBJ CIM for. 2. After hanging for a few hours and winning 2 hundo on a bar slot, I decided to hit the area again. Ran into 3 BSW's off of 47 and kilpat that were FINE AS HELL. Picked up bubbles who agreed to go to me hidden safe location. Gave her 1. And got a CBJ and threw her over the hood of my car and nailed her mish and doggie for about 15 minutes. It was a great night!

Chicago Monger
07-31-17, 12:39
I'm not sure if this is the same girl that was with the guy who 'licked' me. I just know her name is Josefina.I read your post three times. Did you say the Guy who licked you?

LazyRon
07-31-17, 15:09
I cruised through the area Fri. Night around 10 pm.

Lots of LEO activity and all but one BSW by CIC & train station.

Saw one on Latino by fifth made eye contact but she kept walking away.

I drove down a block and saw at least 3 marked cars now wonder she.

Ignore my invitation LOL happy hunting and be safe.

Went out to meet a buddy in the midway area again last night. On my way out there I made the usual passes on cicero to 47 to find plenty of SW's out. Settled for Julie who had a southern twang and said she was from Georgia. Kind of a hype but got the job done BBBJ CIM for. 2. After hanging for a few hours and winning 2 hundo on a bar slot, I decided to hit the area again. Ran into 3 BSW's off of 47 and kilpat that were FINE AS HELL. Picked up bubbles who agreed to go to me hidden safe location. Gave her 1. And got a CBJ and threw her over the hood of my car and nailed her mish and doggie for about 15 minutes. It was a great night!

Slugga P
08-02-17, 23:02
I read your post three times. Did you say the Guy who licked you?LOL, I meant her driver who drove off with my $. Just slang for robbed.

TS7128
08-03-17, 20:13
Met Melissa on Cicero near Fullerton 2 nights ago. Really early morning. WSW, tall, brunette, short black hair in a bowl cut, cute. Opted for the CBJ, damage was. 30. Said she stayed on the south side and that her phone has been off for a few months now so no digits. Not a regular in that area. A few good ones on Pulaski near Grand in the usual spots, a very cute blonde but LEO was in marked and in unmarked trucks / cars so opted to leave. LEO has been driving with their lights off at night in that area so really make sure that no one is behind you in your rear view mirrors.

ChiTownGuy76
08-03-17, 22:48
Saw quite a few of them wed morning. Didn't partake in any. Anyone know a short brunette thin script tattoo on her front neck / collar bone area?

Also saw Jamie out (Jennifer's sister), didn't stop. The streets have taken a toll on her. Really sad. She was one of my favs but 8-9 years on streets would do that to a person.

Slugga P
08-05-17, 13:06
Spotted Elisha by Pulaski again last night 10-11 pm. She was wearing glasses, anyone catch her. Also thick Tina who is on 5 lot now and a younger chick name Deedee with her HSW.

TS7128
08-05-17, 17:09
Found Donna on the north side last night. .2 for the BBBJ. Older WSW, looks German. I've seen her before. One of the few SW I trust to go BBBJ with, usually only do CBJ. North side isn't the best but there are a few that are worth the time. Mary was also walking around, older WSW, kind of looks like a mom, huge tits, terrible CBJ but about a year ago, I took her back to a room she was staying at and went all in. Big, pale ass, good time and minimal damage. The selection on the north side is thin. Use to be able to find a few on Broadway near Hollywood and off Sheridan near Wilson-Argyle but haven't seen anything that way in years.

CivicSi213
08-05-17, 18:20
Went out last night, it was dead! Not one soul out. You would think this nice weather would bring them out.

Hobbyist200
08-05-17, 22:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BadAssHarley
08-06-17, 07:13
Was driving down Cicero by Roosevelt and spotted the hottest BSW I've ever seen. Let me say I am not into them at all. But she was in the sexiest fucking outfit ever. Anyways I turned around cause I had to take another look pulled over and she came right up to my truck and took her tits out. Little head started doing the talking. She got in and we were off. Pulled over a couple blocks over and OMG this chick was fucking amazing. Body was so sexy and tight and tits were so perfect. 40 for CBJ 80 FS spent about 25 minutes with her and have not came that hard in along time. Awesome attitude. I'm for sure hooked on her now. Have number and will trade for MILF that does BBBJ.

Slugga P
08-07-17, 09:28
Has anyone dealt with Charlene lately? By the way saw this smoking sort of y'all HSW like 4 pm 5/ kolmar. All black on, hair kind of in a ponytail, nice ass. Surprised no one was scooping her. Tina was out at the same time. The old, thick one.

Hobbyist200
08-07-17, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Saying you won't do it again, WHILE you are doing it is kinda stupid no?

It also got you put back on moderation.

A2

Slugga P
08-07-17, 14:24
Also, has anyone dated this one. She's always around the polk 5th area or kostner. Usually is by herself but has a librarian, quiet girl vibe to her. Her ass is not bad at all.

Slugga P
08-07-17, 14:25
Has anyone dealt with Charlene lately? By the way saw this smoking sort of tall HSW like 4 pm 5/ kolmar. All black on, hair kind of in a ponytail, nice ass. Surprised no one was scooping her. Tina was out at the same time. The old, thick one.I meant sort of tall instead of 'yall', LOL.

JawnieBrasco2
08-07-17, 16:09
I like them both but I am noticing a shortage of high quality WSWs lately. Toured 5th and north on Kostner to Roosevelt. I saw 3 WSWs. One looked horrible and one looked decent and one looked below what was looking for. She approached the car but I decided to pass.

Went to 47th street and saw one WSW that was none appealing then went to 48th street and saw a fat BSW that had an attitude because I was scoping her and the WSW. Decided to pass on WSW even though I had not seen her before.

I was hoping to find some nice looking BSWs or WSWs as I approached Archer but I saw none. I also saw no B / WSWs from 47th Cicero to Pulaski.

I saw a nice BSW on 101st Halsted but she was not a SW. Maybe I will have better hunting over the weekend.My last at least 10 times going up halsted from 127th have yielded nothing. Also, I seem to be the only guy on here that never finds anything on 47th. Outside of my very first time going last summer, every time I go, I see very little. And it's usually after 11 pm.

The west side (Madison, Kilbourne, Kilpatrick) usually has a decent stock of BSW. Haven't really explored Roosevelt much.

I've ventured up Clark to Touhy a couple times and there seems to be a tranny that's consistent at that bus stop and not very much else.

Out in the suburbs, Harvey is a barren wasteland. It was a goldmine for me last summer and now those same blocks literally have nobody on them now.

Only reliable strolls for me at this point are prairie (47th-55th) and Madison.

Others you have to really dig for gold and drive around a lot. Prairie and Austin seem to be the only ones you can get some action any time of the day.

Red1910
08-07-17, 18:23
I was by 5th and kostner I saw 3 WSW and I pick up one her name Jessica nice body BBBJCOF 3 and She gave me her phone #.

Fdottt
08-08-17, 07:17
My last at least 10 times going up halsted from 127th have yielded nothing. Also, I seem to be the only guy on here that never finds anything on 47th. Outside of my very first time going last summer, every time I go, I see very little. And it's usually after 11 pm.

The west side (Madison, Kilbourne, Kilpatrick) usually has a decent stock of BSW. Haven't really explored Roosevelt much.

I've ventured up Clark to Touhy a couple times and there seems to be a tranny that's consistent at that bus stop and not very much else.

Out in the suburbs, Harvey is a barren wasteland. It was a goldmine for me last summer and now those same blocks literally have nobody on them now.

Others you have to really dig for gold and drive around a lot. Prairie and Austin seem to be the only ones you can get some action any time of the day.I've never seen anything on that prairie stroll.

LongRanger99
08-08-17, 08:49
My last at least 10 times going up halsted from 127th have yielded nothing. Also, I seem to be the only guy on here that never finds anything on 47th. Outside of my very first time going last summer, every time I go, I see very little. And it's usually after 11 pm.

Others you have to really dig for gold and drive around a lot. Prairie and Austin seem to be the only ones you can get some action any time of the day.Where are you driving? Prairie ends at 47th going south.

ChiTownGuy76
08-08-17, 10:16
I saw an older ginger (red head) full figure near cic and Belmont. Any one know her? She had similar hair color to Bree (Brea?) but full figured. Very interested but didn't have time.

CrazyHorse312
08-08-17, 10:31

Others you have to really dig for gold and drive around a lot. Prairie and Austin seem to be the only ones you can get some action any time of the day.If you like young BSW you can try Michigan from 119 to113. Mich110 usually has a horde of very young BSW standing there, I didn't post about it because I forgot her name but I got a BBBJCIM for. 5 from one a few days ago. She was 18, puffy nips, VERY cute but not the best personality. Tried to get her # but she wouldn't budge, said that if she's out she'll be on that corner.

VMaxJim
08-08-17, 12:51
I saw an older ginger (red head) full figure near cic and Belmont. Any one know her? She had similar hair color to Bree (Brea?) but full figured. Very interested but didn't have time.Sounds like Denise.

Hobbyist200
08-08-17, 13:37
I saw an older ginger (red head) full figure near cic and Belmont. Any one know her? She had similar hair color to Bree (Brea?) but full figured. Very interested but didn't have time.Need more info? How tall, any distinguishing features, what was she wearing.

Fdottt
08-08-17, 14:43
Where are you driving? Prairie ends at 47th going south.Check google maps. No it doesn't.

Fdottt
08-08-17, 14:48
After driving out to the 63rd ashland and 47th st area made my way back to cicero 290 area around 3 am Sunday and found a BSW in a green dress on cicero by that car wash. Scooped her up said name was Kesha from wisconsin and took her to a spot where I didn't even last 5 minutes inside her before I came in the rubber. Usually I'm going for 15+ minutes stroking a girl but my body must have been ready to release pent up cream. We laughed about it and I dropped her off. Good times. I definitely find I have to wait till around 2 am to actually find decent girls out there versus any time of day.

TS7128
08-08-17, 16:46
I saw an older ginger (red head) full figure near cic and Belmont. Any one know her? She had similar hair color to Bree (Brea?) but full figured. Very interested but didn't have time.I wonder if you're talking about Karin. But I remember her with black hair. Somewhat thicker MILF, gives a great CBJ. Not out everyday.

Someone asked about a girl with a script tattoo on her neck. That is Melissa. The poster said she was short. Seemed tall to me. Had a tattoo that said sexy on her neck and something written across her chest. Not the best attitude. Not the best head. Wouldn't repeat.

Anyone know what that Cicero area is like during the day time?

I still have not met the Russian chick with the great ass that people have mentioned here, Tonya? Anyone know if she's still around.

Someone said something about Clark on the Northside. You can still find them around there but it seems to be the bottom of the barrel. Lawrence used to be good but its pretty predictable now. A few of the girls have said that the cops in that area make the girls give them BJs.

BadAssHarley
08-08-17, 17:34
Had a dream with her this morning. Scooped her up at Madison and Sacramento. $40 for one of the best BBBJCIM I've had in months. Like a porn star. Have her new number and pics and will trade for another MILF.

BigFriknNutz
08-08-17, 18:10
Got into town Mon night it hit the Cicero stroll eventually found JJ, maybe 5'6 130#, cute brunette maybe 30 ish, nice tight jeans with heels and a nice pinkish top showing off a tan body. Found a few blocks north of Fullerton. Found a nice spot close by and got a decent BBBJSP for a 30 donation, nice DT but a little toothy. Gave her a few dollars tip for providing good Intel on the area, different girls and best times to stroll. This was around 1230 am, sounds like things don't really start picking up until a few hrs later but did see a few out including an older blonde with a nice body wearing a tight fitting black dress. Not a bad night for first time on the Cicero stroll.

ChiTownGuy76
08-08-17, 19:59
Need more info? How tall, any distinguishing features, what was she wearing.She looked about 5'7 thick black top, gray jeans looked like a natural red head, very white complexion.

Thanks.

Hobbyist200
08-08-17, 21:24
She looked about 5'7 thick black top, gray jeans looked like a natural red head, very white complexion.

Thanks.Might be sarah.

Hobbyist200
08-08-17, 21:29
She looked about 5'7 thick black top, gray jeans looked like a natural red head, very white complexion.

Thanks.Might be sarah.

Hobbyist200
08-08-17, 21:32

Thanks.Could be sarah.

LittleHonda
08-08-17, 23:07
Could be sarah.It is! A Home Run! Holy Cow!!

Slugga P
08-08-17, 23:11
In her 'house' right now about indulge in some Headie Munster. 😄.

Adelita
08-09-17, 08:23
I came across a BSW on 51st her face ain't the prettiest but her FS was great I'd def repeat her name is Toni & she gave me a number for those of you that frequent that area your more than welcome to have the number.

Fdottt
08-09-17, 09:11
I came across a BSW on 51st her face ain't the prettiest but her FS was great I'd def repeat her name is Toni & she gave me a number for those of you that frequent that area your more than welcome to have the number.What time of day / night? And age range?

ChiNightLife
08-09-17, 12:30
Seen a thick HSW 2 blocks south of Pul and Grand between 11:10 am - 11:20 am. Damage .20 for BJ, .30 FS. I was in a hurry and decided to get the details. She said if she's not there, she's usually around Nor and Ham. But damn she was thick af, she had on a black t-shirt with a brown vest, tight brown comprise pants on with some Egyptian (I could be wrong) ass shoes on.

MWiggly2
08-09-17, 13:43
I came across a BSW on 51st her face ain't the prettiest but her FS was great I'd def repeat her name is Toni & she gave me a number for those of you that frequent that area your more than welcome to have the number.Can you PM me her info? Maybe a visual description also? Where did you go for FS?

Adelita
08-09-17, 17:57
What time of day / night? And age range?Night time mid to late 30's.

Slugga P
08-09-17, 18:52
In her 'house' right now about indulge in some Headie Munster. 😄.These SW are basically paying to go to sleep. Can't even get the job done.

Slugga P
08-09-17, 18:55
Cruised the pulaski and north area the other night. Found me HSW by the name of Mildred. Looking good. She was dressed to go out. Hopped in and found a spot. 30 was the damage for some BBBJCIM. Great skills. She in her 40's but looks in her 30's. Will definitely see her again.Bumped into her today got her #. Did you have to ask her for BBBJ or she usually CBJ?

Slugga P
08-09-17, 18:58
In her 'house' right now about indulge in some Headie Munster. 😄.These SW are basically paying to go to sleep. Can't even get the job done. Saw HSW Angel by grand today and almost same thing, so I took the. 15 I gave her out of her bra while she nodded off. Met back with her an hour later, LOL.

JtHardy920
08-09-17, 19:22
In all my trips to the Midway area, most street action I've seen it on / around Cicero between Archer and 47th, and east of Cicero. I never picked up in that area, but encounters can definitely be had.

Hobbyist200
08-09-17, 22:19
It is! A Home Run! Holy Cow!!My phone messed up, reason for those multiple posts, which Sarah.

Ump1969
08-10-17, 01:18
Possible sting. Blond, low cut, pants, 5-5. Asked if I was cop without getting in car. Drove away. Unmarks in area of 49, CIC. Midnight Wed.

CLuffy
08-10-17, 17:48
I went down 47 this morning and saw a HSW (maybe PR) with long black curly hair, about 5'5, with light skin. Looks clean on the face. The last time I saw her standing in that spot was early of this year when it was cold, but I thought she was LEO because two blocks down was a UC parked on the main street with a clear line of sight to the girl. Can anyone vouch if she's good to go?

Slugga P
08-10-17, 19:02
Nice looking HSW MILF but kind of rushed the BBBJ. She told me yesterday .20 but it changed to .30. Any experience.

Jimmy TwoTimes
08-10-17, 20:26
Also, has anyone dated this one. She's always around the polk 5th area or kostner. Usually is by herself but has a librarian, quiet girl vibe to her. Her ass is not bad at all.I picked her up a while ago. Seem to recall it was a pretty decent date- BBBJCIM. She's cute and nice and technique pretty good. Definitely some nice booty to squeeze during the act.

Jimmy TwoTimes
08-10-17, 20:28
I meant sort of tall instead of 'yall', LOL.She was out late Tues 3. Also saw her about 2 weeks ago.

Have not picked her up in a while- think she changed her hair, more blonde now.

ChiTownGuy76
08-11-17, 10:28

Thanks.So found out her info. Her name is Jenny, 35 yrs old, thick (healthy chest), tattoo on left side of chest / shoulder, natural red head, white complexion. Standard $, stays real close to diversey and cic.

Really talkative and accommodating, good skills.

Wild Rider 80
08-11-17, 14:38
North and Pulaski. Around 3 am. Dreamt of a ginger named T. . 3 for bbbjcimws. She started and kept going until every drop was out. No complaining just happy cause the night was slow.

God45
08-12-17, 02:44
I met Jennifer tucked away on W Fillmore street off Kostner at around 11:30. She does oral for. 20 and half / half for. 35. Really cheap but she was polite, clean and pretty good at what she does. Not a rusher either; we spent a good amount of time talking and she told me she has a house far from the strolls and is open to house visits. She gave me her number and her permission to give it to anyone interested as long as they are nice so seniors only, I guess. If you see her, treat her well she really gets the idea of "happy customers are returning customers".

Dexter69
08-12-17, 11:54
I still have not met the Russian chick with the great ass that people have mentioned here, Tonya? Anyone know if she's still around.Her name's Tania and she's definitely still around. She's been my go to this summer for some quick last minute fun. Always a great BBBJWCIM with great deepthroat action and as much ass and kitty grabbing as I please, for only a Jackson. I usually call and pick her up, she stays by Fullerton and Pulaski. If you want to try catching her on the street she's usually out by the cic fullerton area early morning around 4 am. She definitely looks like the streets are starting to catch up with her appearance a little bit, she used to be way cuter a couple of years ago, now she's missing a couple front teeth. But her body is still pretty decent, not a lot of tits but slim with a nice little ass. For the price you can't beat the kind of service she provides. Here's a couple pictures of her during our last car date about a week ago.

TS7128
08-12-17, 20:42
Her name's Tania and she's definitely still around. She's been my go to this summer for some quick last minute fun. Always a great BBBJWCIM with great deepthroat action and as much ass and kitty grabbing as I please, for only a Jackson. I usually call and pick her up, she stays by Fullerton and Pulaski. If you want to try catching her on the street she's usually out by the cic fullerton area early morning around 4 am. She definitely looks like the streets are starting to catch up with her appearance a little bit, she used to be way cuter a couple of years ago, now she's missing a couple front teeth. But her body is still pretty decent, not a lot of tits but slim with a nice little ass. For the price you can't beat the kind of service she provides. Here's a couple pictures of her during our last car date about a week ago.I seriously thought that I had known or at least seen everything Cicero had to offer but I have never seen this one. If you have digits then I would appreciate a PM but if not then I'll need to keep a better eye out.

Dexter69
08-13-17, 00:13
Went on an early morning cruise this morning, hitting the cic belmont area around 5 am. Saw what looked like a couple lsws by the Citgo and a BSW a little further south by Diversey but decided to carry on and see what else was out. Headed to north pul area which was surprisingly barren.

Looped back onto cicero and spotted a WSW who turned out be Princess, a known provider that has been much talked about on here. As people have mentioned before, she looks very good from far away, small, cute, but as I pulled into a side street and she hopped in my car, you could tell her skin was starting to show her age.

She's known to over charge for what is supposed to be mediocre service, but I let my little head do the thinking as she is still actually pretty decent looking. She wanted $50 for CBJ, I laughed and said no way, and we settled on $30. Received what was indeed pretty sub par and unenthusiastic service. She wouldn't even let me grab her ass, let alone her hair. I was able to get a quick nut regardless, but I'll save myself the trouble next time I see her around.

Right after finishing up business with Princess, Amber and her bright purple pants caught my attention as she was walking down Cic. Caught up with her by the Citgo on Wellington and we quickly agreed on a quick CBJ for a dub. This one was a bit more rushed, as it was starting to get light out and we weren't in the most discreet spot.

It was still better than the earlier Princess experience, and Amber had a nice fat ass for a white girl which she let me play with while she took care of me. She did seem a little out of it though, and overall a lot more on the trashy / junkie looking side. Still, not bad for a Jackson, grabbed her digits and dropped her off.

I grabbed myself a couple empanadas at El Cubanito and headed home. Not a bad morning overall I guess.

Here's a couple screen grabs from the videos I took for both of them. Sorry for the quality, early morning lighting was not helping.

TS7128
08-13-17, 03:34
Went on an early morning cruise this morning, hitting the cic belmont area around 5 am. Saw what looked like a couple lsws by the Citgo and a BSW a little further south by Diversey but decided to carry on and see what else was out. Headed to north pul area which was surprisingly barren.

Looped back onto cicero and spotted a WSW who turned out be Princess, a known provider that has been much talked about on here. As people have mentioned before, she looks very good from far away, small, cute, but as I pulled into a side street and she hopped in my car, you could tell her skin was starting to show her age.

She's known to over charge for what is supposed to be mediocre service, but I let my little head do the thinking as she is still actually pretty decent looking. She wanted $50 for CBJ, I laughed and said no way, and we settled on $30. Received what was indeed pretty sub par and unenthusiastic service. She wouldn't even let me grab her ass, let alone her hair. I was able to get a quick nut regardless, but I'll save myself the trouble next time I see her around.

Right after finishing up business with Princess, Amber and her bright purple pants caught my attention as she was walking down Cic. Caught up with her by the Citgo on Wellington and we quickly agreed on a quick CBJ for a dub. This one was a bit more rushed, as it was starting to get light out and we weren't in the most discreet spot.

It was still better than the earlier Princess experience, and Amber had a nice fat ass for a white girl which she let me play with while she took care of me. She did seem a little out of it though, and overall a lot more on the trashy / junkie looking side. Still, not bad for a Jackson, grabbed her digits and dropped her off.

I grabbed myself a couple empanadas at El Cubanito and headed home. Not a bad morning overall I guess.

Here's a couple screen grabs from the videos I took for both of them. Sorry for the quality, early morning lighting was not helping.I've seen Amber a few times. Nice ass for a white girl. She was in booty shorts the other night and she was attracting cars left and right. I prefer Bria and Nicole.

TheRedStar
08-13-17, 15:02
I went out around 4-5 am didn't see much Fullerton to cics. Then back to north come uo with nothing.

Maybe I should have cics to diversity then Belmont. Maybe I was too later. Next time ill hit it around 2-3.

Red1910
08-13-17, 17:40
Someone has heard or seen sylvia (WSW).

I have not seen her for the past 2 weeks, the last time I was with her 20 BBFS DDP W COF just for 20! I think she accept that $ because she told me that she was walking for around 2 hours and nothing and she was very sick (drugs).

Slugga P
08-14-17, 08:19

I have not seen her for the past 2 weeks, the last time I was with her 20 BBFS DDP W COF just for 20! I think she accept that $ because she told me that she was walking for around 2 hours and nothing and she was very sick (drugs).I saw her like last Tuesday off kostner. You smashed raw? Holy crap.

Slugga P
08-14-17, 11:51
BBBJ. 20. Says do I have. 25 for her that day, I didn't. Says she usually charges. 4 for BJ which is bullcrap everyone on here gave her. 30 at most from what I can see. Usually. 20. Nice rear, got to smash next time, haven't with her since last year.

Sport2000
08-14-17, 16:27
Seen a skinny blonde around Cic and Bel about 2 weeks ago gave me a name of Shawna. Gave me number but it's not working has anyone else seen her out. I haven't since her since that day. Good skills 3 for BBBJ. If you have number can you share. Thanks.

PghTraveler
08-14-17, 18:53
Is this the same Sylvia who got busted for helping her pimp get girls hooked and then controlling them?

I have not seen her for the past 2 weeks, the last time I was with her 20 BBFS DDP W COF just for 20! I think she accept that $ because she told me that she was walking for around 2 hours and nothing and she was very sick (drugs).

JawnieBrasco2
08-14-17, 19:31
I picked her up a while ago. Seem to recall it was a pretty decent date- BBBJCIM. She's cute and nice and technique pretty good. Definitely some nice booty to squeeze during the act.I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Last saw her surrounded by other queen kongs and her handler literally feet away. She had that "please pick me and take me anywhere but here" look on her face. I had to pass, too much going on right there.

JawnieBrasco2
08-14-17, 19:33
Can you PM me her info? Maybe a visual description also? Where did you go for FS?I'm over there all the time and wouldn't mind partaking in some of that brother. Mind sharing?

Ump1969
08-14-17, 23:36
Cic around Wrightwood. Sunday around 6. About 5-6, nice body, good boobs. Asian looking. Great smile and friendly personality. One of better BJ techniques I have felt in quite awhile. Says life messed up and sharing room. Hoping to make enough to get own place. $30. Open to gegotiation for more.

Mannheim
08-15-17, 16:01
Cic around Wrightwood. Sunday around 6. About 5-6, nice body, good boobs. Asian looking. Great smile and friendly personality. One of better BJ techniques I have felt in quite awhile. Says life messed up and sharing room. Hoping to make enough to get own place. $30. Open to gegotiation for more.She's been around a long time. I always called her American Indian. Makes the car rock with her strong head skills.

Bbd81
08-15-17, 16:39
Is this the same Sylvia who got busted for helping her pimp get girls hooked and then controlling them?Are you referring to the Polish girl that's on BP sometimes? She was busted for pimping along with a dude drug dealer. Thought she was still at it.

TS7128
08-15-17, 20:21
Seen a skinny blonde around Cic and Bel about 2 weeks ago gave me a name of Shawna. Gave me number but it's not working has anyone else seen her out. I haven't since her since that day. Good skills 3 for BBBJ. If you have number can you share. Thanks.Are you sure it's not Erin? Blonde, C cup tits, sweet ass, doesn't walk very often?

ChiNightLife
08-17-17, 01:15
Passed through there between 11:40 pm and 11:50 pm and seen thick Tina. I hate the fact that she remembered my face after almost a year back (never did anything with her, read my previous post on her). Anyway, we talked for a bit (2 - 3 minutes) and I let her go because someone was waiting for her. She doesn't stay near Grand anymore, but over near 5th now, so expect more of her.

Charan05
08-17-17, 18:26
Hi,

I just moved to north side of the area (Wheeling, Buffalo Grove).

After some research I think midway area is best and skokie is near to me.

But I would like to take some seniors suggestions Where can I find SW and what is the good time to cruise around to get one.

I tried Sunday night 10-11 pm around midway found only one and also cruised around Belmont, Fullerton and diversey but didn't see any.

Rocket Dork
08-17-17, 18:28
Hi,

But I would like to take some seniors suggestions Where can I find SW and what is the good time to cruise around to get one.

I tried Sunday night 10-11 pm around midway found only one and also cruised around Belmont, Fullerton and diversey but didn't see any.I don't think you will see any SW in Skokie! LOL Rocket Dork.

LazyRon
08-17-17, 19:32
What the heck.

Skokie!

Are you serious LOL.

Hi,

I tried Sunday night 10-11 pm around midway found only one and also cruised around Belmont, Fullerton and diversey but didn't see any.

Slugga P
08-17-17, 20:44
BBBJ. 20. Says do I have. 25 for her that day, I didn't. Says she usually charges. 4 for BJ which is bullcrap everyone on here gave her. 30 at most from what I can see. Usually. 20. Nice rear, got to smash next time, haven't with her since last year.Short hispanic by grand.

SoxDom
08-18-17, 06:05
Cruised Mannheim last night around midnight. It was quiet.

I couldn't believe how quiet. Looks like be hitting BP tmrw.

I'm not comfortable around fif anymore and midway is to far now.

Red1910
08-18-17, 19:36
A little help please.

Someone has seen Silvia or knows where I can find her?

I have not seen Her more by fifth and Kolmar.

JaySkeet
08-19-17, 09:20
I picked her up a while ago. Seem to recall it was a pretty decent date- BBBJCIM. She's cute and nice and technique pretty good. Definitely some nice booty to squeeze during the act.Any report on her #? Pm me please.

Mandee
08-20-17, 12:28
Will be visiting Chicago in the next few weeks, around the beginning of September, and need some info on where to go for FS, BBBJ service from either Asian or Indian providers. Haven't ever mongered in Chicago despite.

Being from there, only in Columbus and up here in the Twin Cities. Any info would be appreciated.

Slugga P
08-20-17, 16:46
A little help please.

Someone has seen Silvia or knows where I can find her?

I have not seen Her more by fifth and Kolmar.Just saw her last night, didn't date though. Same area.

BigTimeLoser
08-20-17, 19:18
Was out Saturday AM after a decent Friday night. Wasted 2 hours or so cruising the Cic / Full and North / Pul areas. Picked up Princess around 3 am (never saw her before but did read the reviews here) and she enters my car with cigarette lit, shuts door, and then asks me if it is OK to smoke in my car. Of course the answer was no and then she was very anxious about taking me to her spot. Even a SW with a spotless reputation would never get me to go to "her" spot, let alone Princess. I countered of course and said that I knew of many decent one-way streets, which I do of course. Never go out and about doing this shit without some plan ahead of time. Anyway, told her to GTFO at that point and she looked shocked. Raised my voice a bit more and told her to GTFO before I make this a problem and she scurried away. Thank you for the great intel on this one.

Just a side note on North / Pul, saw many average to slightly cuter WSWs hanging at Keystone just north of Grand. Very annoying, looked like they were sending out the beat down and tired old pros while they just sat around and did all the H. I was annoyed because I wasted an hour to see if any of the others would walk and try to get in the mix. No hustle at all, just laziness.

I am just going to stick with Bria even though it costs me a bit more to get her absolute no-hassle, take all the time you want, insanely relaxing BBBJ.

ChiNightLife
08-20-17, 23:05
Was out Saturday AM after a decent Friday night. Wasted 2 hours or so cruising the Cic / Full and North / Pul areas. Picked up Princess around 3 am (never saw her before but did read the reviews here) and she enters my car with cigarette lit, shuts door, and then asks me if it is OK to smoke in my car. Of course the answer was no and then she was very anxious about taking me to her spot. Even a SW with a spotless reputation would never get me to go to "her" spot, let alone Princess. I countered of course and said that I knew of many decent one-way streets, which I do of course. Never go out and about doing this shit without some plan ahead of time. Anyway, told her to GTFO at that point and she looked shocked. Raised my voice a bit more and told her to GTFO before I make this a problem and she scurried away. Thank you for the great intel on this one.

Just a side note on North / Pul, saw many average to slightly cuter WSWs hanging at Keystone just north of Grand. Very annoying, looked like they were sending out the beat down and tired old pros while they just sat around and did all the H. I was annoyed because I wasted an hour to see if any of the others would walk and try to get in the mix. No hustle at all, just laziness.

I am just going to stick with Bria even though it costs me a bit more to get her absolute no-hassle, take all the time you want, insanely relaxing BBBJ.Princess, the tall caramel / light skin BSW? The one that looks somewhat like a younger version of Macy Gray?

PghTraveler
08-20-17, 23:28
It's very rare to see South or East Asian SWs, because of the comparably high socioeconomic status of those groups in major cities. On the West Coast I've see a few Cambodian girls out, but not here. Every Korean or Viet SW I've seen has been literally crazy-homeless.

Will be visiting Chicago in the next few weeks, around the beginning of September, and need some info on where to go for FS, BBBJ service from either Asian or Indian providers. Haven't ever mongered in Chicago despite.

Being from there, only in Columbus and up here in the Twin Cities. Any info would be appreciated.

BluCottonCandy
08-21-17, 12:22
Hi,

I tried Sunday night 10-11 pm around midway found only one and also cruised around Belmont, Fullerton and diversey but didn't see any.Back in the day you might get lucky driving to Lincoln ave near skokie, but since the internet and BP no need for them to walk, they just post online.

Mandee
08-21-17, 15:36
It's very rare to see South or East Asian SWs, because of the comparably high socioeconomic status of those groups in major cities. On the West Coast I've see a few Cambodian girls out, but not here. Every Korean or Viet SW I've seen has been literally crazy-homeless.I would also go for a nice latina too. For some reason I have just been craving Indian and Asian. I remember someone mentioned a Latina MILF on the southside.

Jimmy TwoTimes
08-22-17, 05:07
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Pengansai
08-22-17, 06:30
Hi,

I tried Sunday night 10-11 pm around midway found only one and also cruised around Belmont, Fullerton and diversey but didn't see any.Forget about the true suburbs like Skokie or Wheeling. There may be a rare appearance (I met a great young Polish SW on Dempster by the Skokie Swift station years ago about noon on New Years Day--took me to her nasty apartment and fucked my brains out).

Either go into Chicago, Mannheim around Stone Park (watch out for stings) or the smaller outlying small cities like Waukegan (downtown or 10th st east of Jackson).

However, Internet is much better than streets these days, tho pricier. My personal fav is the many Asian apartments. Usually 160 / hr, often wth hot young girl, almost anything goes, but YMMV.

Welcome to Chicago.

P.

BigTimeLoser
08-22-17, 16:30
No, it was the skinny, almost malnourished looking white SW that people have talked about on here before.

As for Bria, I did not get a reply back to any texts. Will reply back to PMs soon.

BTL.

Princess, the tall caramel / light skin BSW? The one that looks somewhat like a younger version of Macy Gray?

DrMaxxx
08-22-17, 23:20
Crystal sighting, out on cic, South of mcd's, as always be safe gents!

OldAndInTheWay
08-23-17, 20:51
Here is nicole- she'd like to meet you.

773-XXX-4001.

Booey230
08-23-17, 23:02

773-XXX-4001.Where's she at, I'd give it a go.

Slugga P
08-24-17, 09:32
Charlene has been ripping everyone off left and right lately, if you see her just beware. Huge H binge.

Mojo Rising
08-24-17, 18:09
Had a dream of Charlene today while cruising 5th. Petite, blonde, older spinner. BBBJ, FIV for .3 Did a nice job. Should've got a pic, but was in a hurry.

TS7128
08-24-17, 23:02

773-XXX-4001.She is reviewed. And yes, sometimes she walks near Cicero and Belmont. She was looking killer a few weeks ago near Belmont in a very short blue skirt. She is thinner than in her pics now. Has a place in Jefferson Park. Dead fish technique but it was ok. It's better just to see her on Belmont / Cicero.

Adelita
08-25-17, 01:10
I'm on 47th & Cicero now been cruising this whole area to kedzie & back all I seen is a possible SW.

Slugga P
08-25-17, 08:27
Had a dream of Charlene today while cruising 5th. Petite, blonde, older spinner. BBBJ, FIV for .3 Did a nice job. Should've got a pic, but was in a hurry.Surprised one of her gross scabs or blood vessels didn't explode. She's gross naked. Or even her bare arm or leg.

Red1910
08-25-17, 12:55
Surprised one of her gross scabs or blood vessels didn't explode. She's gross naked. Or even her bare arm or leg.Yeah you are right but she's not the only SW at the same zone with the same problem, Sylvia (fifth and Kolmar) has the same problem as Charlene and when Sylvia does not have makeup her face looks gross and this is all because her addition.

Red1910
08-25-17, 13:02
Surprised one of her gross scabs or blood vessels didn't explode. She's gross naked. Or even her bare arm or leg.Yeah you are right but she's not the only SW with the problem the SW SYLVIA has the same problem, when Sylvia does not have makeup her face looks gross but she's looks more gross when she's naked and this is all because her addition.

Charan05
08-25-17, 14:51
Forget about the true suburbs like Skokie or Wheeling. There may be a rare appearance (I met a great young Polish SW on Dempster by the Skokie Swift station years ago about noon on New Years Day--took me to her nasty apartment and fucked my brains out).

Either go into Chicago, Mannheim around Stone Park (watch out for stings) or the smaller outlying small cities like Waukegan (downtown or 10th st east of Jackson).

However, Internet is much better than streets these days, tho pricier. My personal fav is the many Asian apartments. Usually 160 / hr, often wth hot young girl, almost anything goes, but YMMV.

Welcome to Chicago.

P.Thank you Everyone for the suggestions.

Thank you Pengansai. Yes, I do agree with you about the talent on internet. But, I feel fun in finding the girls randomly and trying them out.

Do you have any suggestion about the asian apartments? I tried one in wheeling area but was not great.

I am usually into girls 18-36 years old.

ScottytWoHotty
08-26-17, 11:16
Strolled around cic and 47th for a bit last night. Couldn't find much. Was heading home when I ran into a WSW named Tina. Seen her a couple years ago. She looked a bit worn, but really wanted a BBBJ. She obliged, nothing special. She says its been quiet, but she has met a couple younger gals in the area named kat and something else. She said they're out a lot and are very pretty. I guess I'm looking at the wrong times.

Slugga P
08-26-17, 11:49
Strolled around cic and 47th for a bit last night. Couldn't find much. Was heading home when I ran into a WSW named Tina. Seen her a couple years ago. She looked a bit worn, but really wanted a BBBJ. She obliged, nothing special. She says its been quiet, but she has met a couple younger gals in the area named kat and something else. She said they're out a lot and are very pretty. I guess I'm looking at the wrong times.Must be the short brunette. Walks with a switch?

Slugga P
08-26-17, 12:59
Strolled around cic and 47th for a bit last night. Couldn't find much. Was heading home when I ran into a WSW named Tina. Seen her a couple years ago. She looked a bit worn, but really wanted a BBBJ. She obliged, nothing special. She says its been quiet, but she has met a couple younger gals in the area named kat and something else. She said they're out a lot and are very pretty. I guess I'm looking at the wrong times.Short brunette, short hair, walks with a switch?

ScottytWoHotty
08-26-17, 19:19
Short brunette, short hair, walks with a switch?Brunette yes, raspy voice, but didn't walk funny. Tattoo on her neck of some dudes name.

Wild Rider 80
08-27-17, 05:20
Before 2 am Cicero was dead. North and Pulaski had one WSW. She looked really old and worn out. After about 230 dreamt of JB a WSW around Cic and Dem. Asked. 4 for BBBJ with video. Enjoyed and cim.

Wild Rider 80
08-27-17, 05:25
Are you sure it's not Erin? Blonde, C cup tits, sweet ass, doesn't walk very often?Erin and Shawna are roommates. Erin is thicker with great tits. Shawna is toothpick thin. Hope this helps.

Slugga P
08-27-17, 07:59
Erin and Shawna are roommates. Erin is thicker with great tits. Shawna is toothpick thin. Hope this helps.Is this her?

Wild Rider 80
08-27-17, 14:40
Is this her?That looks like her. Can't tell from your pic of she has a nose ring. Also she has bangs now.

TS7128
08-27-17, 20:03
Is this her?That's her. Great gal, wonderful tits, gave me the option for CBJ or BBBJ. Opted for CBJ to be safe. What a feeling. Gave me a better CBJ than some bbbjs women have given me. Sweet too, nice girl. Treat her nice. Doesn't walk often and works off the phone. Can't wait to hit her up at a motel and spend some time working on her.

TS7128
08-27-17, 20:19
Thank you Everyone for the suggestions.

Thank you Pengansai. Yes, I do agree with you about the talent on internet. But, I feel fun in finding the girls randomly and trying them out.

Do you have any suggestion about the asian apartments? I tried one in wheeling area but was not great.

I am usually into girls 18-36 years old.I would not bother with Mannheim or Stone Park. Lots of busts. It's a shame because there are some cute ladies that walk that strip but it's a real gamble. The county police flood that area and are parked in all the nooks of all the corners of that place. If you're looking for something in the suburbs then you're guaranteed to find something in Rockford but LEO is just as hot over there and the ladies will rob you. That place is WSW heaven and 1 month I got lucky over 10 times out that way. But I was scammed twice and that is enough to make you think twice. Theres a big drug problem in that area so do everything covered, everything. Waukegan has a few gems but they have become far and few between. By far the hottest SW in IL was Jessica for the last 2 years. Cute blonde, looks like Alexia Gold. But now she has gone downhill and I have it on good word that she should not be seen if she is even out anymore. Elgin used to be SW heaven too but they have cracked down over the last few years. Now you can only find 1 or 2 that are not even worth seeing. If your willing to spend some gas and take your time then something can always be found in Chicago. My favorite is the north side. Some people stroll 47th. Donna or Mary on the north side. Erin, Bria, Josie, Nicole, or Amber off Cicero or North and Pulaski. All good options for something good and sloppy. Josie, Bria and Erin in particular do very good work.

Sport2000
08-27-17, 21:52
Is this her?Yes that's her.

Wild Rider 80
08-28-17, 17:22
Even though it rained there was still a decent showing. Saw a bunch of girls out. Always looking for fresh fish. Dreamt of Selena HSW. 4 for BBBJ and pics. As soon as I dropped her off I saw something new. Waited a few and went for round two Teresa haven't seen her before. Good BBBJ skills also allowed pics for. 4. Happy Hunting.

ILuvWg1990
08-29-17, 13:41
Meet a decent mid 30's lady, boyfriend was on his bike was asking 40 got her down to 20. Not bad BBBJCIM she doesn't allow grabbing her head. Must admit she was good took direction well. Didn't complain very nice and gave her a mouthful. She freaked out said her mouth couldn't hold my load. I'm. A big hobbyist on car dates I'm willing to trade girls non pro. I also have a collection of videos willing to trade.

Chicago Monger
08-29-17, 18:11
Meet a decent mid 30's lady, boyfriend was on his bike was asking 40 got her down to 20. Not bad BBBJCIM she doesn't allow grabbing her head. Must admit she was good took direction well. Didn't complain very nice and gave her a mouthful. She freaked out said her mouth couldn't hold my load. I'm. A big hobbyist on car dates I'm willing to trade girls non pro. I also have a collection of videos willing to trade.Her boyfriend does the money negotiations?

ChiNightLife
08-30-17, 00:57
Was driving home from work and decided to go down 5th from Cic to Kos. Pass the viaduct, I see two BSW on the right side of the street across that intersection with a male that had a white t-shirt near them, one of the BSW was about 5'5 with some baby phat, the other was about 5'8, average. I kept scrolling and seen about 5 WSWs. There was like 1 - 2 down each side street until I reached Kos. I didn't get involve in any of the activities.

SoxDom
08-30-17, 05:36
Hit the stroll 47th and cic. Saw crystal at the gas station north of 47th.

Kept driving she looked in bad shape. It's a shame.

Looked for another 20 minutes and saw no one else about 11 pm.

ILuvWg1990
08-30-17, 10:14
Her boyfriend does the money negotiations?No he looks out for her that's all she was super nice.

SoxDom
08-31-17, 04:10
No he looks out for her that's all she was super nice.That's gabby. She's great. Non-pro works off her phone very rarely walks.

ChiNightLife
08-31-17, 07:36
So. I decided to take a trip to the strip, so I headed over to 5th. I drove to the end of 5th near Cic and drove over to the side street where all the BSWs can be located. Drove around for about 40 minutes around that area and eventually came across some idiot in the middle of the street. With music blasting from his van. With a mic in his hand. RAPPING. Around 5:30 AM IN THE MORNING. I was tempted to hitting him, but that would've made just as stupid as him. After that, I just left that whole area.

Other than that, there were about 7 BSWs out after 5 am, but was dead before 5 am.

ILuvWg1990
08-31-17, 09:21
That's gabby. She's great. Non-pro works off her phone very rarely walks.Yeah she was cool she thought I was a cop. She couldn't believe my age they think I'm 27 but I'm 15 years older. Said she do it for 20 cause I was good looking.

Slugga P
08-31-17, 16:44
Forgot to mention BBBJ. 20 by grand. Last Friday w / Michelle WSW talks a lot, drunk, kind of a penguin nose. Bumped into Jessica again on 5, Mon night. Finally got to see what she's about. BBBJ. 20. Holy crap. Best I've gotten in a while. Anyone recognize her?

Gardner88
08-31-17, 20:46
Forgot to mention BBBJ. 20 by grand. Last Friday w / Michelle WSW talks a lot, drunk, kind of a penguin nose. Bumped into Jessica again on 5, Mon night. Finally got to see what she's about. BBBJ. 20. Holy crap. Best I've gotten in a while. Anyone recognize her?Oh Yeah, next time you are out take her to a no tell. It's worth it, very camera friendly and loves when you whisper in her ear while fucking.

HappyHunter7
08-31-17, 20:55
Anyone have digits for Jessica? If so please pm.

Rosendo12
08-31-17, 21:12
Forgot to mention BBBJ. 20 by grand. Last Friday w / Michelle WSW talks a lot, drunk, kind of a penguin nose. Bumped into Jessica again on 5, Mon night. Finally got to see what she's about. BBBJ. 20. Holy crap. Best I've gotten in a while. Anyone recognize her?Your inbox is full.

Slugga P
09-01-17, 12:48
Your inbox is full.I erased some old messages.

CProdigy5034
09-02-17, 06:51
Forgot to mention BBBJ. 20 by grand. Last Friday w / Michelle WSW talks a lot, drunk, kind of a penguin nose. Bumped into Jessica again on 5, Mon night. Finally got to see what she's about. BBBJ. 20. Holy crap. Best I've gotten in a while. Anyone recognize her?I used to see her all the time, super sweet girl. I have an 847 number for her but I think she got a new one. Mind sharing?

StanleyStankas
09-04-17, 09:18
I would not bother with Mannheim or Stone Park. Lots of busts. It's a shame because there are some cute ladies that walk that strip but it's a real gamble. The county police flood that area and are parked in all the nooks of all the corners of that place. If you're looking for something in the suburbs then you're guaranteed to find something in Rockford but LEO is just as hot over there and the ladies will rob you. That place is WSW heaven and 1 month I got lucky over 10 times out that way. But I was scammed twice and that is enough to make you think twice. Theres a big drug problem in that area so do everything covered, everything. Waukegan has a few gems but they have become far and few between. By far the hottest SW in IL was Jessica for the last 2 years. Cute blonde, looks like Alexia Gold. But now she has gone downhill and I have it on good word that she should not be seen if she is even out anymore. Elgin used to be SW heaven too but they have cracked down over the last few years. Now you can only find 1 or 2 that are not even worth seeing. If your willing to spend some gas and take your time then something can always be found in Chicago. My favorite is the north side. Some people stroll 47th. Donna or Mary on the north side. Erin, Bria, Josie, Nicole, or Amber off Cicero or North and Pulaski. All good options for something good and sloppy. Josie, Bria and Erin in particular do very good work.Speaking of Mannheim as now as mentioned I do live in schiller so around the area. County seems to just parachute in. They are looking for anything along there. Plus you have stone and franklin nearby. I am by that car wash next to the gyros place a lot as the owner is a cool guy and one morning I was helping the guy out as he was with his family and some dude took a Hollywood right turn aka roll and go and he only got a few yards prior to county grabbing him right in front of me. The guy looked like WTF where was he? So yea lots of little places around there. Anyone with actual knowledge of girls that work the area in those stop and flop motels up and down that has some experience I would be greatly appreciative. I can't do the car date as I have no car. Scooter and bicycle only so if there were a few girls that hang around I do have the cash to spend.

Aman123
09-04-17, 19:57
Anyone got josie number? Seems like she stopped answering her old one.

CrazyHorse312
09-05-17, 11:12
Cruised the usual routes and saw Diamond near Cic-5th at about noon. BSW, short, younger, and would probably qualify as a BBW. We negotiated BBBJCIM for half a $ and it was one of the best I've had in a while. Her number is available for seniors.

Jj2100
09-05-17, 14:11
Oh Yeah, next time you are out take her to a no tell. It's worth it, very camera friendly and loves when you whisper in her ear while fucking.Anybody want to trade numbers?

DashDiner79
09-05-17, 14:22
Been a Monger for little over two years now. Only ever stepped out around Belmnt and Cic but seems dry as all get out. I'm usually a BP visitor don't frequent the blocks often. Someone told me Roc was a good spot but flooded with LE. I think I'll stick around Chi where I'm at just no luck in my above area. Any spots would be helpful.

Mandee
09-05-17, 22:09
Forgot to mention BBBJ. 20 by grand. Last Friday w / Michelle WSW talks a lot, drunk, kind of a penguin nose. Bumped into Jessica again on 5, Mon night. Finally got to see what she's about. BBBJ. 20. Holy crap. Best I've gotten in a while. Anyone recognize her?Does she have contact info or a usual place she is at.

Westside10
09-09-17, 08:00
Went out last night at 12:30 didn't even see a soul nobody plus I haven't seen bria around any more any one know what happened to her see had the best BJs.

TS7128
09-09-17, 23:20
Went out last night at 12:30 didn't even see a soul nobody plus I haven't seen bria around any more any one know what happened to her see had the best BJs.I think I saw Bria out a few nights ago. She moved out of that area so she walks much later now. Saw here after 5 am the other day. I finally met Tonya. Cuter than I expected and she does have a few years on her, but still better than most out on Cicero. Her skills were amazing, all the way down and as fast and hard as you like, not even a hiccup. Encourages giving her directions. And the best part is her ass. I was expecting her to have a huge ass from what I had read on here. But she's a blonde who is in shape and has an ass that's big in relation to her frame. Its also super tight, she must work out or something. Felt like I was grabbing on to muscle, not fat. Bria is cute imo, a spinner / tomboy look about her and she does do a great job. Josie, Erin, and Tonya probably do it better though.

Deizel5
09-10-17, 00:41
Anyone have jessica's #?

Slugga P
09-10-17, 21:19
Anyone have jessica's #?I think she got a diff #.

TS7128
09-11-17, 20:41
Has anyone every been with Tonya for FS? Wondering what the results were, trying to gauge how safe it is. PM me please.

TS7128
09-11-17, 20:49
Has anyone been with Bria FS? I never do FS with any SW. I know it is not safe but I'm wondering from anyone who is healthy if FS for Bria or Tonya is a good gamble.

Gmag2
09-12-17, 07:14
Anyone got josie number? Seems like she stopped answering her old one.Josie died Sunday night at Rush Hospital. The cause was pneumonia. Real nice girl died way too young.

Niceguy99
09-12-17, 07:25
I erased some old messages.Just tried to message you, inbox is full again.

Slugga P
09-12-17, 11:55
Just tried to message you, inbox is full again.I emptied it.

Aman123
09-12-17, 12:06
Josie died Sunday night at Rush Hospital. The cause was pneumonia. Real nice girl died way too young.Dang that sucks.

Kda Kodiac
09-12-17, 18:33
Josie died Sunday night at Rush Hospital. The cause was pneumonia. Real nice girl died way too young.Such a shame. Was such a nice lady. She will be missed.

BruceWayne01
09-13-17, 04:02
Decided to go out around 1:30-2 am. Nothing on cicero going north from north ave. Not a soul out at north and pul. Uncle was out in full force everywhere marked & unmarked units saturated the area, ended up going home with no fun to be had.

Desparado
09-13-17, 10:22
Decided to go out around 1:30-2 am. Nothing on cicero going north from north ave. Not a soul out at north and pul. Uncle was out in full force everywhere marked & unmarked units saturated the area, ended up going home with no fun to be had.I think Tuesday is "Vice Night".

HappyHunter7
09-13-17, 13:50
Has anyone every been with Tonya for FS? Wondering what the results were, trying to gauge how safe it is. PM me please.She has a H problem so at your own risk.

TS7128
09-13-17, 14:36
The person who passed away was a troubled but very sweet person. I do believe that she passed of Pneumonia but also had MRSA. Anyone who saw her uncovered should probably do some standard screening and testing. There must have been a troubled part of her life that was hidden from the fun, upbeat girl that some of us met. Must be the case for most of these ladies. I'm sure like anyone else she would not want her life defined by its lowest points so I'll let her memory rest.

ArminHammer
09-14-17, 05:06
Decided to go out around 1:30-2 am. Nothing on cicero going north from north ave. Not a soul out at north and pul. Uncle was out in full force everywhere marked & unmarked units saturated the area, ended up going home with no fun to be had.Hate when that happens, saturdays are usually pretty great but I do understand that sometimes there is an itch that you just need to scratch LOL.

Red1910
09-14-17, 22:34
Wednesday night I met a new WSW BY KOSTNER AND FIFTH (very pretty and clean) , 30 BBBJ CIM, her name is MIRIAH, I have never seen her before.

No phone # just I gived my phone # she promised to call me next Saturday.

Someone to date her or talk about her?

DocBilly
09-15-17, 05:00
So I drove on and Cicero tonite. Not sure about the streets but the arra with the Mc Donnalds and the Seven 11, before it turns into cicrro south. Saw a tedhead WSW who got into the car in front of me. Nice looking, not wasted. Damn my luck. 2 blocks south I see a blonde WSW but kinda easted / ill. After seeing her (I slowed down) I got a Ford Taurus tailing me, for about 10 blocks when it becomes cicero S. I do a you turn and loose him and drive. Ack northwards on cisero. One block later a White SUV starts tailing me again like 15 blocks. Too paranoid? Don't know but took off!

LazyRon
09-15-17, 16:52
Wednesday night I met a new WSW BY KOSTNER AND FIFTH (very pretty and clean) , 30 BBBJ CIM, her name is MIRIAH, I have never seen her before.

Someone to date her or talk about her?I drove by fifth around 6 pm Thurseday saw a BSW by kilbrn next three on kolmr.

One was Sarah but there was one WSW in black two piece 5. 4" full figured very clean.

Never saw her before looks like one of those 300+ BP gurls.

I turn around and went back but she was gone, PM if anybody has intel on her.

Would love to take d plunge.

Gardner88
09-15-17, 19:50

Someone to date her or talk about her?Mariah is back? Hell Yes! Last I heard she went home for her brother's funeral. Top, top, top provider who loves the sex. She loves being pushed to the limits so gag the shit out of her. Very camera friendly, very clean very tight pussy, she promised to let me try anal but left before we could do it. I would post pics, but girls are getting less and less camera friendly. LEO tells them guys are putting their faces all over the internet. Did you get to see the cute tattoo on her ass? Red lips.

Gardner88
09-15-17, 20:31
Jersey, WSW, 5'5" 120 lbs, multicolored frizzy hair. Beautiful tan legs, very pretty. I saw her wearing fuck me boots and a black mini skirt on Pulaski and Augusta. I had to have it! 60 for full service at a motel. Somewhat camera friendly. Doesn't allow shots of her face. Her BJ skills are sub-par, she puts the head in her mouth and strokes the shaft. Her pussy was ok, she used too much lotion and it took a long time for the condom to warm up for my liking. She is worth the money, just beware. She just started heroin and it will be a matter of time before the streets swallow her alive.

Millie, HSW, about 5'2", she looks a lot like Mousey. Spotted her on 16th and Kostner, wanted 50 for BJ, 100 for full service. Got her to 40 for BBBJ cim+swallow. Gives a nice relaxed BJ. Her prices are a bit high, but she is clean, doesn't rush and is pretty cool. Good for car dates not sure about motels.

Britney, WSW who works 5th and Cicero. About 5'6" 135 lbs, blonde hair always in a bun with glasses. Speaks with a heavy southern, black accent, funny as hell. She wanted 40 for BJ and 60 for full service. I went 30 for BBBJ cim. She tried to swallow, but spit it out. Would definitely see again. Great BJ technique and does this rolling of her tongue around the head of you dick that is worth the money. Only good for car dates.

Jenni, WSW 5th and Cicero as well as BP and sugar daddy sites. 5'2" 105 lbs long brown hair. Blue eyes and a nice tight body. Very camera friendly and fetish friendly. I have seen her a couple of times and her prices are negotiable. We got really, really kinky so my price was 100 for full service + anal+ pics+video+2 loads swallowed and other shit I'm ashamed to talk about. Excellent head and loves looking into the camera.

Mousey, petite spinner who drives me crazy. I like my women with a little meat on the bones so Mousey at about 4'9" 90 lbs is a stretch for me, but she is so dam sexy! Half Italian, half Mexican and is drop dead beautiful. I've dated her about 5 or six times. Last time got so intense I ripped the condom off and fucked the shit out of her raw leaving her with a dripping creampie. I'll never forget her lying there naked, sweaty with my jizz dripping out her saying "I should fucking pay you for that" Just couldn't help myself. Her prices range from 20 for BJ to 80 for full service. Not camera friendly at first, but the more you see her, the better it gets. Great head, tight pussy. 5th and Cicero

Renee, WSW, blonde with a bit of a punk look to her. She looks mean, but is actually a sweetheart. She is taller than most and has a nice thick frame with a nice ass and tits. Damage for her was 80, that was for full service, pictures, video and a nice little strip tease. Excellent skills and a nice tight pussy. Grand and Pulaski, do the motel thing and let her ride your cock, it's worth it. Grand Pulaski

Ericka, WSW, Grand and Pulaski, 5'7", 120 lbs brunette, big brown eyes, long athletic legs with a nice tight ass. 20 BJ, 60 full service. Camera and video friendly, loves to swallow. She gives a nice BJ, long, slow and wet they way they were meant to be. Dated her twice, the second time she did some modeling for me, talk about great legs man. She has nylons and heels and was hot as hell. Unicorn hot I tell you. Take to a no tell for full exp.

Teresa, WSW, Grand and Pulaski, 5th and Cicero, brunette, blue eyes, short, 5'4" 125 lbs, has kind of a big forehead, very cute though. 20 for BJ, 40 full service. She is someone you should take a no tell, nice tight body on her with thick legs. Her BJ skills were ok, but the pussy was nice. Would see again.

Tina, WSW, blonde, glasses, has a kindergarten teacher look to her. Wants 40 for BJ, but can be talked down. I did full service with pics and vid, it was ok. Full service was just ok, only set me back 40, but I don't think I would see her again. Works Grand and Pulaski with her husband / pimp who won't work but will let his wife fuck other guys for money.

Becca WSW, tall blonde / grey hair. She looks older and is always wearing skin tight jeans and a shirt which she ties at the waist. She has a decent body and a very unique, sexy walk. I call it switching her little tail. If you see her and want a freak, this is the one you want. She has no limits, no rules, whatever you want you get. She took me around the world, we did it all, anal, rimming, gagging, throat fucking, ATM, pissing. She got naked for me and said "are you a freak, cause I'm a fucking freak". ***** ran into super freak that day! It was bad, she sucked her own shit off my dick, wanted me to piss on her, it was fun.

Megan, WSW Grand Pulaski. Dyed red hair with a SJW look to her, avoid her at all costs. Terrible head, can only have sex in the spoon position and is a complete waste of time. Give your money to a homeless person you will feel better.

Katie, WSW, 5th and Cicero and "up north" according to her. Blondish, brown unkept hair, big ears, big eyes kind of a dumpy body. She is only good for bjs on car dates. Her legs were hairy and nasty, I couldn't keep it up.

Elisha and Jessica have been reported on here. Both are top providers. Shawna has been reported on here as well.

The only number I have is Millie's and I am willing to give it to anyone who wants it.

TS7128
09-15-17, 20:34
So I drove on and Cicero tonite. Not sure about the streets but the arra with the Mc Donnalds and the Seven 11, before it turns into cicrro south. Saw a tedhead WSW who got into the car in front of me. Nice looking, not wasted. Damn my luck. 2 blocks south I see a blonde WSW but kinda easted / ill. After seeing her (I slowed down) I got a Ford Taurus tailing me, for about 10 blocks when it becomes cicero S. I do a you turn and loose him and drive. Ack northwards on cisero. One block later a White SUV starts tailing me again like 15 blocks. Too paranoid? Don't know but took off!People do not drive with sanity or sense on Cicero. Its even worse now that there is construction. Chances are you going to have someone tailing you or you going to be driving behind someone driving like 15 mph.

Gardner88
09-15-17, 23:08
Heather, WSW, brunette, Polish girl with blue eyes. Nice athletic body on her, if you like women with muscular legs, then Heather is your type. Not very camera friendly, and asks a little much for her services. I got motel full service with a few pics and a bad video from a bad angle for 80. The head was good and her pussy was ok. Might see again if horny. I have her digits and will send a couple of pics to anyone who is interested.

GG, WSW, Grand Pulaski looks like she is Italian or Greek, nice body on her, but she is a straight up crack head. She got in, stunk up my new Wrangler, and demanded 40 for head. I just gave her the bye Felecia treatment and moved on.

Laurie, WSW Grand and Pulaski, short brunette with a bit of long face, skinny. She looks like sad Stan Laurel. She was ok, 40 for motel full service with pics.

I think that's it, the rest were mostly repeats of the known women around: Sarah, Tina, Stephanie, Pinky, Lisa, Midget, Crystal, Sylvia (2), Gigi, Charlene and Nicky. Oh and I finally banged Pinky in her ass. Talk about a long time coming.

Heading out right now, hope to run into something along the 47th stroll. Will update as I ride if it lets me.

Gardner88
09-16-17, 00:09
Just hit 5th and Cicero, Erin the tall blonde is out. So is Sarah she is looking good. There is one BASE I've never seen before.

Grand and Pulaski is dead, not one out. Hitting Jimmy's for a dog and fries. Then 47th.

Dam, what a difference. Swung back around to 5thand Jennifer, Jolie and Tina are out.

Rosendo12
09-16-17, 00:30
Jersey, WSW, 5'5" 120 lbs, multicolored frizzy hair. Beautiful tan legs, very pretty. I saw her wearing fuck me boots and a black mini skirt on Pulaski and Augusta. I had to have it! 60 for full service at a motel. Somewhat camera friendly. Doesn't allow shots of her face. Her BJ skills are sub-par, she puts the head in her mouth and strokes the shaft. Her pussy was ok, she used too much lotion and it took a long time for the condom to warm up for my liking. She is worth the money, just beware. She just started heroin and it will be a matter of time before the streets swallow her alive.

Millie, HSW, about 5'2", she looks a lot like Mousey. Spotted her on 16th and Kostner, wanted 50 for BJ, 100 for full service. Got her to 40 for BBBJ cim+swallow. Gives a nice relaxed BJ. Her prices are a bit high, but she is clean, doesn't rush and is pretty cool. Good for car dates not sure about motels.

Britney, WSW who works 5th and Cicero. About 5'6" 135 lbs, blonde hair always in a bun with glasses. Speaks with a heavy southern, black accent, funny as hell. She wanted 40 for BJ and 60 for full service. I went 30 for BBBJ cim. She tried to swallow, but spit it out. Would definitely see again. Great BJ technique and does this rolling of her tongue around the head of you dick that is worth the money. Only good for car dates.

Jenni, WSW 5th and Cicero as well as BP and sugar daddy sites. 5'2" 105 lbs long brown hair. Blue eyes and a nice tight body. Very camera friendly and fetish friendly. I have seen her a couple of times and her prices are negotiable. We got really, really kinky so my price was 100 for full service + anal+ pics+video+2 loads swallowed and other shit I'm ashamed to talk about. Excellent head and loves looking into the camera.

Mousey, petite spinner who drives me crazy. I like my women with a little meat on the bones so Mousey at about 4'9" 90 lbs is a stretch for me, but she is so dam sexy! Half Italian, half Mexican and is drop dead beautiful. I've dated her about 5 or six times. Last time got so intense I ripped the condom off and fucked the shit out of her raw leaving her with a dripping creampie. I'll never forget her lying there naked, sweaty with my jizz dripping out her saying "I should fucking pay you for that" Just couldn't help myself. Her prices range from 20 for BJ to 80 for full service. Not camera friendly at first, but the more you see her, the better it gets. Great head, tight pussy. 5th and Cicero

Renee, WSW, blonde with a bit of a punk look to her. She looks mean, but is actually a sweetheart. She is taller than most and has a nice thick frame with a nice ass and tits. Damage for her was 80, that was for full service, pictures, video and a nice little strip tease. Excellent skills and a nice tight pussy. Grand and Pulaski, do the motel thing and let her ride your cock, it's worth it. Grand Pulaski

Ericka, WSW, Grand and Pulaski, 5'7", 120 lbs brunette, big brown eyes, long athletic legs with a nice tight ass. 20 BJ, 60 full service. Camera and video friendly, loves to swallow. She gives a nice BJ, long, slow and wet they way they were meant to be. Dated her twice, the second time she did some modeling for me, talk about great legs man. She has nylons and heels and was hot as hell. Unicorn hot I tell you. Take to a no tell for full exp.

Teresa, WSW, Grand and Pulaski, 5th and Cicero, brunette, blue eyes, short, 5'4" 125 lbs, has kind of a big forehead, very cute though. 20 for BJ, 40 full service. She is someone you should take a no tell, nice tight body on her with thick legs. Her BJ skills were ok, but the pussy was nice. Would see again.

Tina, WSW, blonde, glasses, has a kindergarten teacher look to her. Wants 40 for BJ, but can be talked down. I did full service with pics and vid, it was ok. Full service was just ok, only set me back 40, but I don't think I would see her again. Works Grand and Pulaski with her husband / pimp who won't work but will let his wife fuck other guys for money.

Becca WSW, tall blonde / grey hair. She looks older and is always wearing skin tight jeans and a shirt which she ties at the waist. She has a decent body and a very unique, sexy walk. I call it switching her little tail. If you see her and want a freak, this is the one you want. She has no limits, no rules, whatever you want you get. She took me around the world, we did it all, anal, rimming, gagging, throat fucking, ATM, pissing. She got naked for me and said "are you a freak, cause I'm a fucking freak". ***** ran into super freak that day! It was bad, she sucked her own shit off my dick, wanted me to piss on her, it was fun.

Megan, WSW Grand Pulaski. Dyed red hair with a SJW look to her, avoid her at all costs. Terrible head, can only have sex in the spoon position and is a complete waste of time. Give your money to a homeless person you will feel better.

Katie, WSW, 5th and Cicero and "up north" according to her. Blondish, brown unkept hair, big ears, big eyes kind of a dumpy body. She is only good for bjs on car dates. Her legs were hairy and nasty, I couldn't keep it up.

Elisha and Jessica have been reported on here. Both are top providers. Shawna has been reported on here as well.

The only number I have is Millie's and I am willing to give it to anyone who wants it.Great report!

ChiNightLife
09-16-17, 03:48
Just hit 5th and Cicero, Erin the tall blonde is out. So is Sarah she is looking good. There is one BASE I've never seen before.

Grand and Pulaski is dead, not one out. Hitting Jimmy's for a dog and fries. Then 47th.

Dam, what a difference. Swung back around to 5thand Jennifer, Jolie and Tina are out.Tina, pfft.

Seen her 2 weeks ago and had the nerve to try to upcharge me after.

If anyone know of any decent HSWs, let me know asap. I prefer them to be curvy.

Mannheim
09-16-17, 06:29

Dam, what a difference. Swung back around to 5thand Jennifer, Jolie and Tina are out.The way you guys remember names is impressive. Even the girls with good service I forget the names.

Slugga P
09-16-17, 08:19

The only number I have is Millie's and I am willing to give it to anyone who wants it.Where is becca usually at? Sounds fun. Anyone looking for Elisha never quite got her right # but I see her on pulaski more than anyone. Usually with this mixed looking dude.

Red1910
09-16-17, 14:36
Heather, WSW, brunette, Polish girl with blue eyes. Nice athletic body on her, if you like women with muscular legs, then Heather is your type. Not very camera friendly, and asks a little much for her services. I got motel full service with a few pics and a bad video from a bad angle for 80. The head was good and her pussy was ok. Might see again if horny. I have her digits and will send a couple of pics to anyone who is interested.

GG, WSW, Grand Pulaski looks like she is Italian or Greek, nice body on her, but she is a straight up crack head. She got in, stunk up my new Wrangler, and demanded 40 for head. I just gave her the bye Felecia treatment and moved on.

Laurie, WSW Grand and Pulaski, short brunette with a bit of long face, skinny. She looks like sad Stan Laurel. She was ok, 40 for motel full service with pics.

I think that's it, the rest were mostly repeats of the known women around: Sarah, Tina, Stephanie, Pinky, Lisa, Midget, Crystal, Sylvia (2), Gigi, Charlene and Nicky. Oh and I finally banged Pinky in her ass. Talk about a long time coming.

Heading out right now, hope to run into something along the 47th stroll. Will update as I ride if it lets me.Why, do you write Sylvia (2)? Don't understand, she is Sylvia the Polish by kostner and fifth or is other different Sylvia?

And what opinion you have about Sylvia, can you explain about her services good or bad, do you have pic, video and number phone.

Hobbyist200
09-16-17, 15:13

Dam, what a difference. Swung back around to 5thand Jennifer, Jolie and Tina are out.Witch Sarah, the one who hung out with her son?

Disappeared for awhile, ears?

Gardner88
09-16-17, 17:11
Where is becca usually at? Sounds fun. Anyone looking for Elisha never quite got her right # but I see her on pulaski more than anyone. Usually with this mixed looking dude.Becca is almost always out, she walks on Pulaski from Division to North and back. I saw her last night, her hair is long, but she keeps it in a pony tail. She looks older, but her services are the best man. What stands out about Becca is the way she stands and walks, very sexy. I picked Elisha up yesterday did full service in the car, she's always fun. She said she has a number but lost her phone and has no plans on getting on a new one. I tried to explain to her that she could get off the streets if she simply worked from her phone but she didn't seem to care.

Gardner88
09-16-17, 17:13
Tina, pfft.

Seen her 2 weeks ago and had the nerve to try to upcharge me after.

If anyone know of any decent HSWs, let me know asap. I prefer them to be curvy.Try Grand and Division. There have been 3 or 4 out there. There is one, I think she is Colombian who fits your description perfectly. What times. I don't know.

Gardner88
09-16-17, 17:14
The way you guys remember names is impressive. Even the girls with good service I forget the names.LOL, I remember names because I always do pictures and videos, so when I rename them it sticks with me.

Red1910
09-17-17, 01:01
LOL, I remember names because I always do pictures and videos, so when I rename them it sticks with me.Do you have Sylvia's pictures and video?

We can exchange pic and video of course if you want it.

ChiNightLife
09-17-17, 11:39
Try Grand and Division. There have been 3 or 4 out there. There is one, I think she is Colombian who fits your description perfectly. What times. I don't know.I look into it. I never knew about that area. I usually check the common spots, which for me are 5th, 47th (very very few), Pulaski and Grand, and down Cicero.

Ump1969
09-17-17, 22:38
Saturday night, went to the football game in Evanston. Decided to go home by way of north Cic. Encountered a HUGE LEO prescence, with a good deal of Cic blocked off, with several cross streets blocked off as well. I figured with such a large CPD presence and all the streets closed, I'd dind something in the news, but couldn't. Anyone know what was happeing? I was there around 10:30.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 01:50
Saturday night, went to the football game in Evanston. Decided to go home by way of north Cic. Encountered a HUGE LEO prescence, with a good deal of Cic blocked off, with several cross streets blocked off as well. I figured with such a large CPD presence and all the streets closed, I'd dind something in the news, but couldn't. Anyone know what was happeing? I was there around 10:30.My guess would be a nasty accident. I was out Saturday and was almost hit 4 times by guys with a huge Mexican flag in their shit. There was a nasty accident on 47th and Western. Another on 47 between California and Western. Another on Archer across from the Wendy's. Crazy night. These were all major accidents.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 02:07
So, decided to give another try tonight and came across Vanessa. Italian SW, about 5'5" 130, brunette with a pretty face. What stuck out to me were these great legs on her, she has big muscular calves and that shit turns me on! The price for full service at a motel was 40, but I gave her 60 to be "camera and video friendly". Everything was covered, her top skills were good. Took a minute but I couldn't tell I had a condom on, she's pretty good. She was a little shy at first, but later came out of her shell and we had a good time together. Will definitely repeat, she want's to do some lingerie pics for her BP page. Only negative is she has big ass thick Hobbit feet. Have digits and I always share with whoever wants them.

Second, on Roosevelt and Kostner there is a gas station. At this gas station a white Ford 150 pick up parks there and has 3 very attractive ladies in it. These ladies will get out, stand around the truck, talk with the male driver and look at cars. You would think that they are SWs, but they never get into any cars. Today I did all I could to get the attention of a perfect 10! Face, legs, ass, tits but she barely looked at me and turned away. I did everything I could except run up and say "how much". All of them are pretty hot and would be considered unicorns on the SW scale. Does anyone know them? Are they working? If so help me out!

I also missed out 3 nice WSW, the first was on 5th and Cicero, she was new. By the time I went around the block she was gone. Second was on Kostner and Harrison at the BP, she was brunette wearing a skirt, kind of thick with a nice face. I tried to get her but she jumped into a black Jeep. Third one was on Hamlin and Chicago Ave. Tall blonde, could pass as Jamie's sister, wearing a yellow dress and boots, gave me the look, but by the time I went around she was gone!

5th Ave is dead, reason is they tax the new girls or force them to get pimps. This year the only newbie I ran across was Leslie and she lasted less than a month. That's the reason there is no new blood up there and the pimps are too dumb to understand we get tired of the same old ladies.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 02:16
Do you have Sylvia's pictures and video?

We can exchange pic and video of course if you want it.Of course I do, LOL. The videos I wouldn't trade, but the pics why not? Send me a dm.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 02:38
I look into it. I never knew about that area. I usually check the common spots, which for me are 5th, 47th (very very few), Pulaski and Grand, and down Cicero.These days the ladies don't hit the common spots as often. Due to LEO's presence they try to keep moving in and out of certain areas. I've been going back and forth with a couple members on whether or not I should post a detailed map on where exactly to look, what to look for, who to talk to if you're looking for a particular person, where they shop for food, where they buy drugs, where they get high. Just a bunch of shit. I'm very specific on routes I follow at certain times of days, certain side streets, alleys, gas stations, fast food parking lots. Certain streets are just a waste of gas, others like Chicago AVe, Hamlin, 16th, Kilbourn, Jackson, and Augusta can be gold mines at the right times. And 47th, you would be surprised how many I ran into on Saturday, but they weren't on 47th, they were on side streets and alleys. So I'll start working on it, will probably take me a week to put it all together, I may post it on the main board or send it to whoever wants it. I'll let you guys know when I'm done, after that message me and I'll send it you.

JaySkeet
09-18-17, 06:25
So, decided to give another try tonight and came across Vanessa. Italian SW, about 5'5" 130, brunette with a pretty face. What stuck out to me were these great legs on her, she has big muscular calves and that shit turns me on! The price for full service at a motel was 40, but I gave her 60 to be "camera and video friendly". Everything was covered, her top skills were good. Took a minute but I couldn't tell I had a condom on, she's pretty good. She was a little shy at first, but later came out of her shell and we had a good time together. Will definitely repeat, she want's to do some lingerie pics for her BP page. Only negative is she has big ass thick Hobbit feet. Have digits and I always share with whoever wants them.

Second, on Roosevelt and Kostner there is a gas station. At this gas station a white Ford 150 pick up parks there and has 3 very attractive ladies in it. These ladies will get out, stand around the truck, talk with the male driver and look at cars. You would think that they are SWs, but they never get into any cars. Today I did all I could to get the attention of a perfect 10! Face, legs, ass, tits but she barely looked at me and turned away. I did everything I could except run up and say "how much". All of them are pretty hot and would be considered unicorns on the SW scale. Does anyone know them? Are they working? If so help me out!

I also missed out 3 nice WSW, the first was on 5th and Cicero, she was new. By the time I went around the block she was gone. Second was on Kostner and Harrison at the BP, she was brunette wearing a skirt, kind of thick with a nice face. I tried to get her but she jumped into a black Jeep. Third one was on Hamlin and Chicago Ave. Tall blonde, could pass as Jamie's sister, wearing a yellow dress and boots, gave me the look, but by the time I went around she was gone!

5th Ave is dead, reason is they tax the new girls or force them to get pimps. This year the only newbie I ran across was Leslie and she lasted less than a month. That's the reason there is no new blood up there and the pimps are too dumb to understand we get tired of the same old ladies.I know I may be a regular member here. Never had tried mongering out with a SW before and would like to try it out while being cautious with LE. Would you mind to dm me Vanessa's number please? Thank you.

Slugga P
09-18-17, 07:58
How is JB, any good? I noticed that nice rack but when I saw her Saturday, she walked right to the bustop on north and pul, and must of been in this same position for at least 5 min str8 off and on. She must of been in Heaven.

StanleyStankas
09-18-17, 10:54
My guess would be a nasty accident. I was out Saturday and was almost hit 4 times by guys with a huge Mexican flag in their shit. There was a nasty accident on 47th and Western. Another on 47 between California and Western. Another on Archer across from the Wendy's. Crazy night. These were all major accidents.Or a fire that's pretty common in the city to block and reroute traffic. Chances of that being a monger bust or even a drug issue is unlikely. As mentioned bad a** accident or a fire imo. When riding my bicycle or scooter in the city which these days I avoid as the streets are terrible to roll on I saw many Saturday and Sunday morning crashes where the drunk occupants just bailed to avoid the dui and the car was still sitting in the street pole, cta shelter or behind a parked car! Got to love drunks!

PghTraveler
09-18-17, 16:23
Awesome report! I'm impressed that you got this kind of service from Mousey. She's so pretty and tight but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone having a good experience with her. If she was cool she could command good $ on BP.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 19:40
Awesome report! I'm impressed that you got this kind of service from Mousey. She's so pretty and tight but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone having a good experience with her. If she was cool she could command good $ on BP.I love Mousey, we have a great relationship, we trust each other completely. I've dated her 9 times and was there for her when her pimp beat her and left her with no I'd, money or place to stay. She spent a couple of nights at my house, we just talked and chilled. We pretty much know everything about each other. It's far beyond just a SW and "jon" relationship.

JumpSmoker90
09-18-17, 19:45
These days the ladies don't hit the common spots as often. Due to LEO's presence they try to keep moving in and out of certain areas. I've been going back and forth with a couple members on whether or not I should post a detailed map on where exactly to look, what to look for, who to talk to if you're looking for a particular person, where they shop for food, where they buy drugs, where they get high. Just a bunch of shit. I'm very specific on routes I follow at certain times of days, certain side streets, alleys, gas stations, fast food parking lots. Certain streets are just a waste of gas, others like Chicago AVe, Hamlin, 16th, Kilbourn, Jackson, and Augusta can be gold mines at the right times. And 47th, you would be surprised how many I ran into on Saturday, but they weren't on 47th, they were on side streets and alleys. So I'll start working on it, will probably take me a week to put it all together, I may post it on the main board or send it to whoever wants it. I'll let you guys know when I'm done, after that message me and I'll send it you.I've never hit up any SW's but am thinking of trying it out since I've read good things on here. So that kind of map would be very useful to a novice like myself especially since I don't know that side of town very well. I'll definitely be interested in it when you're done.

ComeRapMe
09-18-17, 20:09
Things like that only exist in dreams. People not familiar with the area like me will really appreciate that map.

These days the ladies don't hit the common spots as often. Due to LEO's presence they try to keep moving in and out of certain areas. I've been going back and forth with a couple members on whether or not I should post a detailed map on where exactly to look, what to look for, who to talk to if you're looking for a particular person, where they shop for food, where they buy drugs, where they get high. Just a bunch of shit. I'm very specific on routes I follow at certain times of days, certain side streets, alleys, gas stations, fast food parking lots. Certain streets are just a waste of gas, others like Chicago AVe, Hamlin, 16th, Kilbourn, Jackson, and Augusta can be gold mines at the right times. And 47th, you would be surprised how many I ran into on Saturday, but they weren't on 47th, they were on side streets and alleys. So I'll start working on it, will probably take me a week to put it all together, I may post it on the main board or send it to whoever wants it. I'll let you guys know when I'm done, after that message me and I'll send it you.

Gardner88
09-18-17, 23:21
Just had a threesome with Jessica and Sherie.

Have digits on both. Remember the Ford pick up I mentioned, the 10 is a working girl. Going to bang her on Friday. After that I'm calling it a career and marrying Mousey.

HitMan1783
09-19-17, 00:13
Just had a threesome with Jessica and Sherie.

Have digits on both. Remember the Ford pick up I mentioned, the 10 is a working girl. Going to bang her on Friday. After that I'm calling it a career and marrying Mousey.LOL!! Any pics on the perfect10?128514;128514;.

Ray Ray 98
09-19-17, 00:27
Another on 47 between California and Western. That was a quadruple murder on Fairfield.

LongRanger99
09-19-17, 03:36
When I drive those areas, there is nothing there.

The only number I have is Millie's and I am willing to give it to anyone who wants it.

LongRanger99
09-19-17, 04:00
I heard there were street walkers / escorts available at the Aloha Motel. Can you guys confirm?

Gardner88
09-19-17, 04:12
So after my threesome with Jess and Sherrie I decide to head up north a little and ran into Elisha on Grand. She looked so good, hair was straight, a little make up on. Scooped her up and did my usual thing. I'm too old to be banging three ladies in one day!

Truthfu11
09-19-17, 08:25
I heard there were street walkers / escorts available at the Aloha Motel. Can you guys confirm?Might not be streetwalkers per se, but Aloha and Miami are both places that many providers use for cheap, discrete lodging.

StanleyStankas
09-19-17, 12:01
I love Mousey, we have a great relationship, we trust each other completely. I've dated her 9 times and was there for her when her pimp beat her and left her with no I'd, money or place to stay. She spent a couple of nights at my house, we just talked and chilled. We pretty much know everything about each other. It's far beyond just a SW and "jon" relationship.I applaud the good deed and I am sure many on here do, however didn't post. That life has got to be gut wrenching. No mater how they act to get cash there is indeed a tragic past to most all on the street. Thanks for sharing.

LazyRon
09-19-17, 14:59
I love Mousey, we have a great relationship, we trust each other completely. I've dated her 9 times and was there for her when her pimp beat her and left her with no I'd, money or place to stay. She spent a couple of nights at my house, we just talked and chilled. We pretty much know everything about each other. It's far beyond just a SW and "jon" relationship.Great that's what we call true mongering wherein everything is mutual.

We should help and ease off in whatever little way we can.

I always look for that emotional spark that connect but so far came across.

Far and few SW who speak with honestly, most are pure drama.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

AndyFrain
09-19-17, 16:23
Josie memorial service is today.

A gofund me page has been set up.

3,000.00 goal. For all those who knew her, please help.

Ron M
09-19-17, 16:44
I love Mousey, we have a great relationship, we trust each other completely. I've dated her 9 times and was there for her when her pimp beat her and left her with no I'd, money or place to stay. She spent a couple of nights at my house, we just talked and chilled. We pretty much know everything about each other. It's far beyond just a SW and "jon" relationship.Not all these girls are drug addicted or cash and dash. They're in a bad situation and just trying to survive day to day. I've helped a few girls with no expectation of payback of money or playtime.

AndyFrain
09-19-17, 17:04
The person who passed away was a troubled but very sweet person. I do believe that she passed of Pneumonia but also had MRSA. Anyone who saw her uncovered should probably do some standard screening and testing. There must have been a troubled part of her life that was hidden from the fun, upbeat girl that some of us met. Must be the case for most of these ladies. I'm sure like anyone else she would not want her life defined by its lowest points so I'll let her memory rest.Josie's memorial service is today. A gofundme has been set up with 3,000.00 goal. Please help from all that knew her. Under Maria C.

PghTraveler
09-19-17, 20:14
That's awesome. I've had that relationship with a couple of girls and it feels good to be useful emotionally as well as financially. It's also true that the same girl, if she needs medicine, will say or do anything to get it. (Speaking generally, not necessarily about Mousie.) It's not personal; it's just the way things go. And the same girl who you meet clean can be totally different three months later if she relapses.

I love Mousey, we have a great relationship, we trust each other completely. I've dated her 9 times and was there for her when her pimp beat her and left her with no I'd, money or place to stay. She spent a couple of nights at my house, we just talked and chilled. We pretty much know everything about each other. It's far beyond just a SW and "jon" relationship.

Red1910
09-19-17, 21:39
Someone has seen or heard of Sylvia?

I have not seen her for the last few weeks.

ChiTownGuy76
09-20-17, 10:58
Seen her walking a lot, sorry for the bad pic but had to crop due to some personal info showing.

Any info?

ChiTownGuy76
09-20-17, 11:05
Selina? Selena? Could never remember her name. Believe she's half Cherokee. Been around since 2007-2008 if my memory is right.

AndyFrain
09-21-17, 00:14
[Deleted by Admin]

No, no death announcements in the forum.

Someday her family might google her

A2

Wild Rider 80
09-21-17, 15:30
Seen her walking a lot, sorry for the bad pic but had to crop due to some personal info showing.

Any info?Where have you seen her walking a lot? And at what times? This way if anyone has the opportunity to pick her up and get her info to share with the forum.

SamHouston773
09-21-17, 19:16
Heading toward cic and bel tomorrow. Any one got a reliable contact that way? Afraid of LE. Looking for morning car fun. PM me.

Gardner88
09-22-17, 10:36
Someone has seen or heard of Sylvia?

I have not seen her for the last few weeks.She was out yesterday morning. There was a line of them out there. She looked pretty clean, I think she may have been locked up.

HitMan1783
09-22-17, 10:41
She was out yesterday morning. There was a line of them out there. She looked pretty clean, I think she may have been locked up.Sent you a response to your question dude. Not sure if your inbox is full.

Gardner88
09-22-17, 10:44
I applaud the good deed and I am sure many on here do, however didn't post. That life has got to be gut wrenching. No mater how they act to get cash there is indeed a tragic past to most all on the street. Thanks for sharing.Yeah, she broke my heart. I had a plan laid out for her that she agreed to then changed her mind at the last second before going in for help. Instead of getting the help she really needs she is locked up again.

You can't save someone from themselves.

Homies76
09-22-17, 11:55
Drove all night by 47th all black heavy set women. Saw like 5 girls but all dope up. Drove to 5th and Cicero and a ton of girls but all African American. There was a hot one 40 cover head but I past anyone have info. Saw a girl Jess she has a ton of rashes cute but it worry me 40 and she let me record her but she left.

OldAndInTheWay
09-22-17, 18:51
My guess would be a nasty accident. I was out Saturday and was almost hit 4 times by guys with a huge Mexican flag in their shit. There was a nasty accident on 47th and Western. Another on 47 between California and Western. Another on Archer across from the Wendy's. Crazy night. These were all major accidents.There was a parade that day until late at night. I called 311 to find that out.

OldAndInTheWay
09-22-17, 19:20
Early in the morning around 630-ish driving down cicero towards archer I saw a girl who looked familiar- very long dark hair, very good looking, short. Did a turn around to look again and sure enough it was megan from in the hood around 46th and just west of cicero. Watch out for this one, she'll rip you off! Jump right out of your car naked! She got me.

RIP OFF ALERT!! She's smart- will talk circles around you!

I dated her for about five years and she got me! I thought we were friends!6.

Gardner88
09-23-17, 06:36
So today I had my date with Nicole; 20 year old, brunette, 5'5" 120 lbs, great tits, great legs, great face, nice ass, (her ass was a little flat), great head, tight pussy. Took over 40 pictures of her in various clothes, heels, lingerie for a BP / Sugar Daddy page. Set me back 200 for 2 hours, was able to get 3 loads off, one in her mouth 2 in her snatch. Her body was perfect, no marks, no signs of abuse, just pure 20 year old tight pussy.

We do our thing and I'm thinking what an end to my mongering career when I get a text. "Hey stranger", I text back who is this and the reply is a picture of Jessica and Mousey! They want to meet up, well I can't say no to that. Picked them up and did the threesome thing. Last time I focused on Jessica, this time I focused on Mousey. Had them switch off giving me head while the other filmed, then switched off banging while the other filmed. Did doggie style, going from one to the other while they were having a twerk off for me. Mousey just got out today and put on about 15 lbs, she looks incredible. She was so tight I couldn't stand it, I wanted to cum inside both of them but settled on Mousey jerking me off on both their tits. Best thing, I got it all recorded!

7 women in just a four days. That's it, I'm out, I'm done. There is nothing left for me here. When I get the pics uploaded I'll try to share a gif of them twerking for me.

AndyFrain
09-23-17, 07:13
Where can I find theses girls.

Irocz
09-24-17, 03:09
Selina? Selena? Could never remember her name. Believe she's half Cherokee. Been around since 2007-2008 if my memory is right.Selena, saw her a couple of weeks ago. 48 BBBJCIM. Good skills.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-24-17, 11:29
Yeah, she broke my heart. I had a plan laid out for her that she agreed to then changed her mind at the last second before going in for help. Instead of getting the help she really needs she is locked up again.

You can't save someone from themselves.I was with a UTR who also had a very bad H habit. Almost 8 years I was on and off with her. Even had her living with me on 2 separate occasions with a total of 9 months living together and me supporting her habit while waiting for help. Both times she gave up at last second. Finally I gave up on trying to save her and now I don't know if she's even alive. Tried to get together for her birthday early Sept but she's gotten to point where she's going to hospital 3 to 4 times a month from alcohol poisoning and H withdrawal. She hit the streets a time in her life while I was still seeing her. And honestly being locked up is the best chance they got to stay alive a little longer. I use to see her on a weekly basis up until last 4 months. My heart still hurts. We were madly in love. But she was more in love with her H. Can't help who doesn't want the help. Even with the best laid out plans with help won't work if she doesn't want the change. Hard life this is. Love. It's a mother f*ker.

Red1910
09-24-17, 13:49
She was out yesterday morning. There was a line of them out there. She looked pretty clean, I think she may have been locked up.Where did you see Sylvia?

Did you hand out with Her?

Mannheim
09-25-17, 06:05
Josie memorial service is today.

A gofund me page has been set up.

3,000.00 goal. For all those who knew her, please help.So did you show up to the memorial and tell everyone you used to pay her for blow jobs, but "it was more than just sex".

Slugga P
09-25-17, 07:02
Where did you see Sylvia?

Did you hand out with Her?I just thought about how she gave Sarah the beats at the gas station😆. Apparently they are best friends according to Sylvia.

SliderZ
09-25-17, 08:39
Here in the greater Chicago for business for a few days. I'll be mostly on foot, where can I find SWs?

DrMaxxx
09-25-17, 11:39
Out last night about 11:00, did the stroll Cicero from Archer to 47, nothing, 47 from cic to western, nada, took Cicero up to Roosevelt then to Kostner, nada, Kostner to 5th, police parked near Kostner and 5th, nobody, just thought with the nicer weather they might be out, maybe later at night, hope someone had luck later after me, be safe Gents!

SportingLife
09-25-17, 22:41
CPD will lock you up for fucking in public. They will laugh at you while they do it. Out of state? You'll get no slack. I've bent girls over a strange car in 80 degree weather pants around my ankles, but I have family that are CPD and people I can call for bail if I have to. We have no bail bondsmen here. There are no SW close to the city center. Rent a car if you want to shop our SW. You will want or need a concealed carry permit and an extra clip to walk around some of our SW areas. Call Enterprise, they will bring you a car. Or call some reviewed backpage girl who has an incall in a good area.

If you need some info on no-tell motels, ask.

I don't know how old you are, but I remember the days when NYC was wide open. You could walk or drive down the W side and see girls in fur coats with teddys on underneath in zero degrees. Fucking 5 star AMP's. I saw my first SW with a crack pipe there. Crack took a while to get here. Hot young brunette. I didn't want BJ with a rubber, but she was so hot that I wanted her naked. I said just give me a HJ, I'll come on your tits. She had to go ask her pimp if she could give HJ. Fun times. Fucking Guliani and the other reformers.

So when you were on foot in NYC, where did they suck or fuck you if you had no car? Behind a dumpster?

Here in the greater Chicago for business for a few days. I'll be mostly on foot, where can I find SWs?

SportingLife
09-25-17, 22:56
You can get a lot of girls to move in with you if you give them cash and a place to stay. You get lots of sex, and maybe she'll show you some love. What you'll lose is your sanity joining that lifestyle, and probably get your heart broken if you think love and support will change most addicts. Run out of or cut her off of the money and see what changes. Maybe she stays and goes out and gets her own money. That is the best result. Is she nice when she has no drugs? That's a rare bird.

I've had a few girls stay with me short term, and only if I felt something for them as a person. A good person making bad decisions / actions. None of them could follow basic rules. If they make the rules, they will be in love.

My rules from experience are she goes to rehab and at least 60 days of sober living. Then I will help you with more than cash, a meal or clothes, a ride to doctor, etc. She can stay in sober living for up to a year or more. I'd help her get a job, whatever.

1 girl out of about 6 did that. We hang out now and it is not about drugs. I've seen guys turn ho's into housewives. They had lots of cash and the girl was ready. Mostly, the only guys who do it with regularity and success are pimps.

I was with a UTR who also had a very bad H habit. Almost 8 years I was on and off with her. Even had her living with me on 2 separate occasions with a total of 9 months living together and me supporting her habit while waiting for help. Both times she gave up at last second. Finally I gave up on trying to save her and now I don't know if she's even alive. Tried to get together for her birthday early Sept but she's gotten to point where she's going to hospital 3 to 4 times a month from alcohol poisoning and H withdrawal. She hit the streets a time in her life while I was still seeing her. And honestly being locked up is the best chance they got to stay alive a little longer. I use to see her on a weekly basis up until last 4 months. My heart still hurts. We were madly in love. But she was more in love with her H. Can't help who doesn't want the help. Even with the best laid out plans with help won't work if she doesn't want the change. Hard life this is. Love. It's a mother f*ker.

Wild Rider 80
09-26-17, 05:00
Dreamt of Jennifer. WSW big tits blondish. CBJ. 5. Big swollen hands. Have digits for trade with seniors only. Prefer WSW with tits bigger then C cup.

Wild Rider 80
09-26-17, 05:59
Decided to take cic north toward home. Dreamt of Cindy WSW Cic north of Diver. CBJ. 3 with pics. Saw a few BSW between Well and Belm. Pretty sure Cindy does bbbj for the same donation.

Gardner88
09-26-17, 13:12
My rules from experience are she goes to rehab and at least 60 days of sober living. Then I will help you with more than cash, a meal or clothes, a ride to doctor, etc. She can stay in sober living for up to a year or more. I'd help her get a job, whatever.You know your stuff brother, that's exactly what my plan was. Rehab / Psych Care (she needs both), followed by at least six weeks of intense daily therapy while at sober living. Another 60 days clean in sober living where she could find a job and show she really wants to change.

We were laying together and I explained it all to her and how it would start at the ER. I through my best Star Trek line in there, "the first step you take alone, the rest we take together, I promise". She took my hand said ok, turned around and kissed me then fell asleep right there in my arms. Next day I grabbed a few books for her to read in rehab, at the ER entrance to Hinsdale Hospital she changed her mind. She started crying, told me she wasn't ready. Did my best to talk her out of it, but failed. Dropped her off and that was that. Next time we dated is what I wrote in my report, then she got locked up.

Worst part of it all is we have a mutual "friend" on facebook who put up a picture of a few people celebrating her release and she was standing arm in arm with the guy who beat her ass and pimped her out. If you know the ending of The Last American Virgin that's exactly what I felt, heart dropped! If you don't know, to to youtube and search "The Last American Virgin (1982) Ending".

I'm 45 years old and have been at this for the better part of 29 years. This is the first time I let someone in and fell hard. And. A couple of her friends keep texting me asking for money. I'm sick of James Ingram and The Commodores!

BigFriknNutz
09-26-17, 14:05
Zombies everywhere around Grand & Pulaski between 10 pm & midnight. First time scoping out the area so maybe its always like that or someone had some really good dope in the neighborhood. Coos were everywhere in that area as I bounced between there and and. Cicero. Finally settled on Tia, thin blonde, 40's, found her on Cicero a few blocks from Grand. Nothing to write home about on a BBBJ, Fiv as well. Didn't even get a nut.

JaySkeet
09-26-17, 16:34
Selena, saw her a couple of weeks ago. 48 BBBJCIM. Good skills.I've been with Selena before, pretty good BBBJ skills. I completely forgot asking her for her details. Hope to see her again or if anyone has it PM me.

SnowBnnyLvr
09-26-17, 16:39
I'm sick of James Ingram and The Commodores!LOL. I know what you mean. But I found this song to be exactly what most of us here did experience once. Those who know this song know what I mean. Does that don't like metal just Google lyrics. Slipknot kill pop. It blew my mind when I read the lyrics.

MyNameIsPrince
09-26-17, 20:03
Have been reading the forum for a while. But never ventured out. Would like to give it a try. Would greatly appreciate if any seniors would be generous to share some numbers. Will report back my experiences.

So today I had my date with Nicole; 20 year old, brunette, 5'5" 120 lbs, great tits, great legs, great face, nice ass, (her ass was a little flat), great head, tight pussy. Took over 40 pictures of her in various clothes, heels, lingerie for a BP / Sugar Daddy page. Set me back 200 for 2 hours, was able to get 3 loads off, one in her mouth 2 in her snatch. Her body was perfect, no marks, no signs of abuse, just pure 20 year old tight pussy.

We do our thing and I'm thinking what an end to my mongering career when I get a text. "Hey stranger", I text back who is this and the reply is a picture of Jessica and Mousey! They want to meet up, well I can't say no to that. Picked them up and did the threesome thing. Last time I focused on Jessica, this time I focused on Mousey. Had them switch off giving me head while the other filmed, then switched off banging while the other filmed. Did doggie style, going from one to the other while they were having a twerk off for me. Mousey just got out today and put on about 15 lbs, she looks incredible. She was so tight I couldn't stand it, I wanted to cum inside both of them but settled on Mousey jerking me off on both their tits. Best thing, I got it all recorded!

7 women in just a four days. That's it, I'm out, I'm done. There is nothing left for me here. When I get the pics uploaded I'll try to share a gif of them twerking for me.

BigFriknNutz
09-26-17, 21:32

The only number I have is Millie's and I am willing to give it to anyone who wants it.Does she normally get dressed up? Nice outfit, heels etc. I saw a TGTBT out there last night that sounds a lot like your description. She crossed right near the gas station and I swear she damn near caused about 3 accidents. Unfortunately CPD was sitting at the closest intersection facing Pulaski and talking to another girl so I didn't pursue and she was gone when I came back thru. Probably around midnight right on Pulaski just off Grand.

Hobbyist200
09-26-17, 22:47
Has anyone seen Sarah g lately.

SportingLife
09-27-17, 04:35
A girl I know and her bf lived in the Aloha for 6 months. If you know someone who lives in a motel, they might be able to hook you up. Your other options are to rent a room and sit out front. You'll meet a lot more dealers, crackheads, alkys and older women you wouldn't touch than anyone hot. There are some pimps that move in and out.

The Aloha is a good spot for people because it's in Chicago. Chicago cops don't have time to deal with bs at a hotel unless someone gets stabbed or shot, or maybe there is some dealer they really want.

Might not be streetwalkers per se, but Aloha and Miami are both places that many providers use for cheap, discrete lodging.

Westside10
09-27-17, 08:22
Got a BJ from sasha Puerto Rican SW with tattoo stars behind her left ear she's not bad looking BJ wasn't bad either I've never seen her before on cic and palmer.

Homies76
09-27-17, 09:04
I have a girl she homeless and looking for guys. Saw her last night and gave me a killer BJ. I'm into record it was too dark but will get some more clips. Willing to trade for girls or videos.

OrdLover
09-27-17, 10:49

7 women in just a four days. That's it, I'm out, I'm done. There is nothing left for me here. When I get the pics uploaded I'll try to share a gif of them twerking for me.Where can I find Mousey and does she do incall? Been looking for someone that is under 5 feet.

Red1910
09-27-17, 13:55
I have a girl she homeless and looking for guys. Saw her last night and gave me a killer BJ. I'm into record it was too dark but will get some more clips. Willing to trade for girls or videos.Are you talking about Sylvia (Polish blonde) by fifth and Kolmar?

JaySkeet
09-27-17, 15:22
I have a girl she homeless and looking for guys. Saw her last night and gave me a killer BJ. I'm into record it was too dark but will get some more clips. Willing to trade for girls or videos.Got videos and one girl to trade PM me.

JaySkeet
09-27-17, 15:23
I have a girl she homeless and looking for guys. Saw her last night and gave me a killer BJ. I'm into record it was too dark but will get some more clips. Willing to trade for girls or videos.Got videos to trade. PM me.

BruceWayne01
09-28-17, 04:41
Went out around 1:30-2:30 am on cic north from 290 and it was a ghost town very low uncle activity only saw one on cic drive to grand / north / Pulaski and nothing didn't bother driving to 47 and cic and waste gas better luck next time I guess the cold weather is going to start slowing things down. Anyone happen to catch a spinner blond in a tight blk dress last week, I couldn't partake due to uncle LE saturationing the area. She looked amazing from far.

BadAssHarley
09-28-17, 08:18
Had a dream again with my favorite new hottie. She half puerto Rican and half Italian. What a body this little spicy girl has. Perky tits and a ass to kill for that I can't stop grabbing. Picked her up at 5th and Kostner. Very rarely works the streets. I normally see her around her place in Brookfield near the zoo. It's 50 for a BBBJCIM or 80 for tight hole. No anal. I'm willing to trade her number now for a verified hot MILF that does BBBJCIM.

Irocz
09-28-17, 21:37
So did you show up to the memorial and tell everyone you used to pay her for blow jobs, but "it was more than just sex".LOL that was a good one. What jossie? Can you guys describe her? Is it the girl from gurnee?

OldAndInTheWay
09-29-17, 02:09
Or cc as she goes by.

Dreamt of her last night really late. Was an incredible dream! Wish I could take her off the street. Again, I forgot to get her digits.

JaySkeet
09-29-17, 05:50
Had a dream again with my favorite new hottie. She half puerto Rican and half Italian. What a body this little spicy girl has. Perky tits and a ass to kill for that I can't stop grabbing. Picked her up at 5th and Kostner. Very rarely works the streets. I normally see her around her place in Brookfield near the zoo. It's 50 for a BBBJCIM or 80 for tight hole. No anal. I'm willing to trade her number now for a verified hot MILF that does BBBJCIM.I have a number of you are interested for a trade. Pm me when you get the chance.

Slugga P
09-29-17, 07:48
Saw her by grand / karlov the other night. I told her I only had a. 20. I was her first one that night she saud so she went for a quickie including BBBJ. I see her all the time out there.

Wild Rider 80
09-30-17, 07:43
Went up 47th from Michigan. Saw 1 HSW and 2 WSW not worth stopping for at the bus stop. Nothing by 47th and sis. 5th and sis all BSW all over. Nothing at North and Pul. On to sis and diver dreamt of a late 30's Polish girl Betty, don't think she had any lower teeth. Kinda shitty BJ.

TS7128
09-30-17, 17:53
Anyone know something about someone named Laurie or Lori on Pulaski and Grand? Skinny brunette, cute but looks a little plain in the face. Always walks with a white dude, looks like a couple or something? Ran into her last night. Anyone know if they are a couple? Curious to know if I had someone's wife last night or not? Long CBJ, very relaxing.

Wild Rider 80
10-01-17, 01:49
Dreamt of WSW Nicole tall brunette with awesome d cups. If you've ever read my dreams before then you know I love them big and saggy. These are awesome. One of the nicest sets I've seen on a SW. Damage was. . 45 for CBJ. Will try to see her again. I dunno if she offers BBBJ I didn't ask I just wanted to play with those tig ol bitties. BTW she has a room but minimum donation is $.

Hello 786
10-01-17, 01:53
New guy, looking for nice places to get some action.