PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

JZetoro19
07-23-20, 22:37
She used to hangout on 7 eleven.I'd definitely let her top me off. What area is she in?

JZetoro19
07-23-20, 22:42
Theres no skill involved in finding SWans. Its about persistence, repetitveness, timing, and good luck.

Well said AMnnos, for me the find is part of the fun of the hobby.I definitely agree on luck and timing. Luck for just finding a SW in general and timing is hoping they are in an area where you can make the scoop without grabbing attention. 9/10 once they are in and I am driving I've never had any issues as of yet, luckily my I add.

ClitEastwoodJx
07-24-20, 07:29
She used to hangout on 7 eleven.Yummy!! Where is she at?!

CloudChass79
07-24-20, 08:29
Took a drive down hooterville yesterday at around five thirty'ish. Found a WSW named Cindy around the car parts store and scooped her up. As we turned the corner to look for a spot, I felt a small hint of regret for being hasty. There were around six other does walking around that were of much better bodies including a 20 something BSW with juicy looking dsl's. Anyways, continued to my spot and Cindy started to sing. Mic skills were on point and throat was bottomless. Best part was the cimws. Cost me 20 mario coins. Dropped her off at the pick up spot. At first I regretted not shopping around first but her attitude and skill made up for it ten folds. Rather have a provider with a cheerful attitude rather than a witch with a b. Forecast was rain but I was another happy cloud in the sky. Will repeat.

Powerhouse100
07-24-20, 12:32
Took a drive down hooterville yesterday at around five thirty'ish. Found a WSW named Cindy around the car parts store and scooped her up. As we turned the corner to look for a spot, I felt a small hint of regret for being hasty. There were around six other does walking around that were of much better bodies including a 20 something BSW with juicy looking dsl's. Anyways, continued to my spot and Cindy started to sing. Mic skills were on point and throat was bottomless. Best part was the cimws. Cost me 20 mario coins. Dropped her off at the pick up spot. At first I regretted not shopping around first but her attitude and skill made up for it ten folds. Rather have a provider with a cheerful attitude rather than a witch with a b. Forecast was rain but I was another happy cloud in the sky. Will repeat.You make a great point. Sometimes we want to go after the beauty queens, who usually come with attitudes, but sometimes the average lookers provide greater services!

AMnnos
07-24-20, 18:22
I definitely agree on luck and timing. Luck for just finding a SW in general and timing is hoping they are in an area where you can make the scoop without grabbing attention. 9/10 once they are in and I am driving I've never had any issues as of yet, luckily my I add.(Who doesn't post any more) once said, "It takes persistence to find quality SWans". I knew exactly what he was talking about bcuz there were phases where all I did was go on a hunt. Before work, after work, on my time off, whatever, whenever. I'm talking about where getting my dick sucked was all I could think about. It was an addiction that consumed me. Chasing that euphoric high of some street $lu+ having my cock down their throat and shooting my wad in their mouths. The "reptitiveness" paralled with this where if I kept going to the same spots and seeing the same girl, eventually it lead to finding and hooking up with other SWans thus building up a a small collection of cock suckers to appease my appetite.

I think over the years my urge has slowed down some and I'm not as hard up for the hunt, which by the way, is or was part of the excitement. Don't get me wrong, I still love the feel of good sloppy throat. The excitement of anticipation just isn't as paramount any more. I have UTR civies that take care of that itch.

ClitEastwoodJx
07-24-20, 19:43
(Who doesn't post any more) once said, "It takes persistence to find quality SWans". I knew exactly what he was talking about bcuz there were phases where all I did was go on a hunt. Before work, after work, on my time off, whatever, whenever. I'm talking about where getting my dick sucked was all I could think about. It was an addiction that consumed me. Chasing that euphoric high of some street $lu+ having my cock down their throat and shooting my wad in their mouths. The "reptitiveness" paralled with this where if I kept going to the same spots and seeing the same girl, eventually it lead to finding and hooking up with other SWans thus building up a a small collection of cock suckers to appease my appetite.

I think over the years my urge has slowed down some and I'm not as hard up for the hunt, which by the way, is or was part of the excitement. Don't get me wrong, I still love the feel of good sloppy throat. The excitement of anticipation just isn't as paramount any more. I have UTR civies that take care of that itch.I know exactly what you mean. I joined this board shortly after it started forever ago, under a name that started with Jaction, and ended in Ville! I was in my early 20's then, and I'm now in my 40's! I used to go out and party, and hunt, hunt, hunt afterwards, and also after work. I would drive up and down Timuquana, 103rd, and Phillips (all near places I used to live) and would spend hours searching. I'd be looking for a gem and would sometimes find one, sometimes I wouldn't, or I would get so frustrated that I would eventually pick up the nastiest trash **** that I could find just because I had been driving around, rubbing my dick for hours and was going to explode. I remember telling myself. I'm just going to turn around and do one more pass to see if any magically started walking; only to spend another hour driving around. I don't have that in me anymore at all!

ValenciaGuy
07-24-20, 23:56
Moved back home. Just a few hours away to central Fl but still visit fam and friend in Jax. Matter fact still wish I had my. Place off baymeadows and just rented it out. Anyway is it true about Karma? She passed away if so how? I seen her twice since she came back. From OKC. Also any word on Carrie?? She was a regular. Of. Mine as well.

D Taz74
07-25-20, 19:47
I'll be staying in Jacksonville over night tonight (Saturday) driving down the coast so far no luck in MJ, VA, NC hopefully FL will be much better. Any advice on loops? And any information like pricing would be appreciated. Thanks for any help on here or PM.

D Taz74
07-25-20, 19:59
I'll be staying in Jacksonville over night tonight (Saturday) driving down the coast so far no luck in MJ, VA, NC hopefully FL will be much better. Any advice on loops? And any information like pricing would be appreciated. Thanks for any help on here or PM.

JZetoro19
07-26-20, 18:34
(Who doesn't post any more) once said, "It takes persistence to find quality SWans". I knew exactly what he was talking about bcuz there were phases where all I did was go on a hunt. Before work, after work, on my time off, whatever, whenever. I'm talking about where getting my dick sucked was all I could think about. It was an addiction that consumed me. Chasing that euphoric high of some street $lu+ having my cock down their throat and shooting my wad in their mouths. The "reptitiveness" paralled with this where if I kept going to the same spots and seeing the same girl, eventually it lead to finding and hooking up with other SWans thus building up a a small collection of cock suckers to appease my appetite.

I think over the years my urge has slowed down some and I'm not as hard up for the hunt, which by the way, is or was part of the excitement. Don't get me wrong, I still love the feel of good sloppy throat. The excitement of anticipation just isn't as paramount any more. I have UTR civies that take care of that itch.One of the hopes of finding a SW is getting great service for cheap, and hoping they become a UTR. Unfortunately the "hotter" ones that I've picked up either didn't have digits or provided digits that are not valid. I also stick to strolling in areas that I frequent and although I hear great stories about Main and Phillips I don't go out that way often and stick to the WS. Honestly, I've had more luck getting digits from members on this forum and making them my UTR than from SW or ad postings.

NeckAuthority
07-27-20, 07:25
I think over the years my urge has slowed down some and I'm not as hard up for the hunt, which by the way, is or was part of the excitement. Don't get me wrong, I still love the feel of good sloppy throat. The excitement of anticipation just isn't as paramount any more. I have UTR civies that take care of that itch.Man got another ridiculous situation happened to me again. So that speech From Amnnos spark the flame I had long ago in the hunt. So I set my alarm and got up early. Started the search. Man haven't seen this part of Jax in years. Went strolling on the North Side. First down and along Moncrief, Man almost stopped the hunt early this BSW with huge one's and nice trunk. Did the little Loop the Loop. Yet someone beat me to the punch. I was not even mad LOL for me starting out and seeing talent I was thrilled about what else await me. Down on moncrief there was a group of youngins having a party at a abandon fish & chicken place. Lovely looking girls twerking against the building. Made a couple trips to see what was going down LOL.

So proceeded towards pearl seen some really nice talent. One light-skin BSW looked really good, but she kept moving back and forth from goons to goons. If you around the area you probably see one BSW who is thick in all the right places. Yet to many bumps on her face especially around the mouth. Rarely I strap up for a BJ but for her I snatched that little curtain in less than. 02 sec. She not ugly, but them bumps made it the last and first for her. Well anywho I went up and down main, even the lucrative 63rd didn't see to much action their cept someone dropping off a dude.

So after no nice talent went down on lanes. Everytime I tried 103rd it be a waste, so I skipped that. Skeletons out on Lanes, would think its the walking dead out there. So back on Main to Moncrief. On moncrief saw Another nice one short, but had a real nice body like little waist but a big rump. Ofcourse not the only monger out that night, so again someone beat me to the punch.

Here where the weird shit started which I didn't think about. So its already been a couple hours I stop at gas station to get some snacks, and stretch my legs. Like I'm taking a long trip LOL. I noticed this white SUV pulled up and started staring me down. I ignore because northside people do that staring stuff for some reason unknown. On to the hunt. Saw the really nice LsSw yet she started walking towards the goons again for more than 20 min. So at this time I turned down a street on pearl its the straight one to main 20 something. So anywho I parked on the side, on my phone, deciding its time to call it quits. THEN! This white SUV from earlier pulls up besides me. Point the little firecracker at the door. So he started asking me question "how you doing"what's good". I brush him off. Then he kept trying to mumble something, I said: what? Then he took down his mask and said.

I kid you not, can't make this shid up".

"you trying to fuck?" Of course I thought I heard him wrong so I went "excuse me".

He double downed and said "Look man you trying to fuck" course I told him in so many words to "gtfo of here".

In all my years this is the first time I experienced this LOL. Weird Bold mother fudgers out here now. Guess he saw me patrolling and try his luck. So think I'll go back to my earlier post about hanging up on this hobby LOL. Welp it was an interesting night but I have my utrs LOL.
Was I cat-called?

JZetoro19
07-27-20, 12:47
Did a little cruising yesterday in Hville and there was plenty of action out. The rain didn't seem to stop much but it was also on and off. By far the cutest was walking with a few few kids, not sure if she was SW but a few circles and she stuck with them the whole time. Saw Tammy (bigger one) and made the pass because she doesn't catch, total deal breaker for me but she's only. 20 if you are down. Glad I made the pass because.

Sitting at the light I spotted one that looked young, snapped the pic and when I passed her she seemed like she was late teens or early twenty but we made eye contact. Did a circle and picked her up. Said her name is Emily and she doesn't walk often and was looking for a ride to the Southside. Told her I wasn't heading that way but could help her with the fare. Passed the corner church, found a spot and she did the deed and left not a drop. Gave her. 25 which is. 05 higher than I would normally go but it was worth it. Of course, she said she didn't have working digits but gave her mine. Fingers crossed she hits me up but I am putting $ she doesn't stay on the westside. Damn it man.

Gene485
07-27-20, 18:16
Man got another ridiculous situation happened to me again. So that speech From Amnnos spark the flame I had long ago in the hunt. So I set my alarm and got up early. Started the search. Man haven't seen this part of Jax in years. Went strolling on the North Side. First down and along Moncrief, Man almost stopped the hunt early this BSW with huge one's and nice trunk. Did the little Loop the Loop. Yet someone beat me to the punch. I was not even mad LOL for me starting out and seeing talent I was thrilled about what else await me. Down on moncrief there was a group of youngins having a party at a abandon fish & chicken place. Lovely looking girls twerking against the building. Made a couple trips to see what was going down LOL.

So proceeded towards pearl seen some really nice talent. One light-skin BSW looked really good, but she kept moving back and forth from goons to goons. If you around the area you probably see one BSW who is thick in all the right places. Yet to many bumps on her face especially around the mouth. Rarely I strap up for a BJ but for her I snatched that little curtain in less than. 02 sec. She not ugly, but them bumps made it the last and first for her. Well anywho I went up and down main, even the lucrative 63rd didn't see to much action their cept someone dropping off a dude.

So after no nice talent went down on lanes. Everytime I tried 103rd it be a waste, so I skipped that. Skeletons out on Lanes, would think its the walking dead out there. So back on Main to Moncrief. On moncrief saw Another nice one short, but had a real nice body like little waist but a big rump. Ofcourse not the only monger out that night, so again someone beat me to the punch.

Here where the weird shit started which I didn't think about. So its already been a couple hours I stop at gas station to get some snacks, and stretch my legs. Like I'm taking a long trip LOL. I noticed this white SUV pulled up and started staring me down. I ignore because northside people do that staring stuff for some reason unknown. On to the hunt. Saw the really nice LsSw yet she started walking towards the goons again for more than 20 min. So at this time I turned down a street on pearl its the straight one to main 20 something. So anywho I parked on the side, on my phone, deciding its time to call it quits. THEN! This white SUV from earlier pulls up besides me. Point the little firecracker at the door. So he started asking me question "how you doing"what's good". I brush him off. Then he kept trying to mumble something, I said: what? Then he took down his mask and said.

I kid you not, can't make this shid up".

"you trying to fuck?" Of course I thought I heard him wrong so I went "excuse me".

He double downed and said "Look man you trying to fuck" course I told him in so many words to "gtfo of here".

In all my years this is the first time I experienced this LOL. Weird Bold mother fudgers out here now. Guess he saw me patrolling and try his luck. So think I'll go back to my earlier post about hanging up on this hobby LOL. Welp it was an interesting night but I have my utrs LOL.
Was I cat-called?It has happened to me twice once around pearl and again on lenox both times the dudes were pimping, the time on pearl she was real hot, and I saw her many times several years ago. The one on lenox I had to politely decline LOL.

JZetoro19
07-28-20, 22:07
Hooterville again for the win. I wasn't expecting to actually run into anyone or make any scoops because of the rain but holy shit were they out and in bunches. Made a pass and circle for one that looked somewhat preggo but cute in the face. Once I got to her I noticed one with some short shorts jeans and high socks. That one was now on my radar. Made another loop and circle and the first one thought I was going in for her so she kindly stepped to the side but I passed her and asked the one in high socks if she needed a ride and off we went.

Her teeth is a bit jacked but she was kind of cute and seemed lucid. Found a spot and she went to work, did not mention anything about funds the whole time. This girl can fucking suck and when I nutted she kept going and doing this popping thing. I was going to tell her I was good but then she stopped and swallowed. Told her how good she is and she's the 2/5 that'll catch in the area or 1/5 that swallows, she said if you are going to do something then do it right. Gave her. 25 and she didn't even question it. Asked if she had digits and she said yes, for real?! Sent her a text and her phone went off, bruh. Said her name is Danielle and she stays in the area but I've never seen her before. Her number ends in 6783. If one of you fellas had her as a UTR I'm mad LOL told her I will be hitting her up again. If second time goes well I'll share her digits with you fellas, especially the ones that looked out for me before.

Friendly Brain
07-29-20, 05:02
Well, it finally happened to me. I admit I was a dumb ass and gave her the money up front, and she hopped out lickedy-split. Sidebar: I was tired, "want to fight about it?

Obviously unsatisfied I cruised around a bit, and low and behold, who should appear? A bunch of leos in all their gear.

Think the girl that ripped me off might have been caught up too, but not sure.

Anyway, I zigged and zagged right out of there.

And yes, I was very tired when I wrote this.

WestsideMonger
07-29-20, 06:09
Hooterville again for the win. I wasn't expecting to actually run into anyone or make any scoops because of the rain but holy shit were they out and in bunches. Made a pass and circle for one that looked somewhat preggo but cute in the face. Once I got to her I noticed one with some short shorts jeans and high socks. That one was now on my radar. Made another loop and circle and the first one thought I was going in for her so she kindly stepped to the side but I passed her and asked the one in high socks if she needed a ride and off we went.

Her teeth is a bit jacked but she was kind of cute and seemed lucid. Found a spot and she went to work, did not mention anything about funds the whole time. This girl can fucking suck and when I nutted she kept going and doing this popping thing. I was going to tell her I was good but then she stopped and swallowed. Told her how good she is and she's the 2/5 that'll catch in the area or 1/5 that swallows, she said if you are going to do something then do it right. Gave her. 25 and she didn't even question it. Asked if she had digits and she said yes, for real?! Sent her a text and her phone went off, bruh. Said her name is Danielle and she stays in the area but I've never seen her before. Her number ends in 6783. If one of you fellas had her as a UTR I'm mad LOL told her I will be hitting her up again. If second time goes well I'll share her digits with you fellas, especially the ones that looked out for me before.Pretty sure I had the pleasure of using that throat a few times, hard to find the bottom of that throat, usually I catch her on April or fire tower, last time she didn't have a phone any chance you feel like sharing that number? Will send pm as well.

TailBlazing
07-30-20, 19:43
45 ish, dd naturals, tall, smelly. Picked her up on Philips. Never the fuck again.

Opted for mic check. Complained entire time, refused to even catch in the mouth. Was told I have to give a warning. Yeh ok. What made it worthwhile was listening to her b1tch and complain about the facial she got because of lack of warning and watching her try wipe it off. Chin, cheek you name it. God I was giggling.

She then lunges and steals cash from car. Repeat, will never go there again!

Noobie904
07-31-20, 02:08
Caution! LEO posted up in hootersvillle. Brandon and firetower area.

Noobie904
07-31-20, 04:29
About 45 minutes to an hr later ran into WSW goes by name kay anyone ever experience? (not a natural red head, looked like she died her hair reddish orange) Kinda turned me off after seeing LEO and small talk with her. " I am trying to make money can you help me " is what she said and on the convo we were having she stated she was " working " so it just kinda put me in a situation where I'm asking for trouble. Asked her to hop in I'll give you a ride. Trying to be low key and she responded " ride where " me just being little extra cautious or was I asking for trouble? Anyways decided to pass and look for some 1 I met in OP few days ago. Needless to say she didn't have digits when we met so she kinda blowing in the wind. Hopefully run in2 her again and possibly get the #s if she get some so I can share. Very young 23 year old (also looked it) might not even be a swan. In a rush to hit the sack so will give more details 2 mro.

JHarper93
07-31-20, 12:15
Do any of y'all take pics or videos anything like that of any of the SW while you both are enjoying your time together? I can't be the only one.

Mr Issie
07-31-20, 14:07
I found myself traveling through your city recently and decided to stop and grab some chips and a drink. I stopped at that gas station at 21st and Main. It used to be a Shell station or something but now it's a 76 station. Anyway, while enjoying my snacks this BBW BSW approached me and started with some small talk. It seems that she enjoys booty watching as well so we did that for a few minutes on IG. She started to twerk a little bit and it was actually quite the show since she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Once she got comfortable with me feeling her up she started with the game. She asked me would I be kind enough to buy her something to eat. I asked her would she be kind enough to do some babysitting. She agreed and we went over to BK but the line was too long so we went over to churches chicken and got her a meal.

After we got her something to eat we pulled over in a dark spot. Mic check skills and deep throat were excellent with plenty attention to the boys. BBBJCIM. No swallow. Roaming allowed.

Definite repeat when I'm back in the area. Total damage. 10 bucks and a 3 for 3 combo at Church's.

Stay safe fellas.

Issie.

Formula One
08-01-20, 07:12
Picked up WSW Angel on Phillips this morning around 5:30 am. She is in her mid 40's tight little body, dirty blonde hair, sweet round ass in a killer mini skirt. She also had a great attitude and no drama. All a perfect combination as we know!! Rare gem!!

Anyway. Picked her up and we didn't even talk about the donation or rate, and went back to my hotel. She was very GFE for a SW and we cuddled and kissed before we started with a BBBJ and DATY was very nice. She has great mic skills and played with the boys. We flipped to CFS with CG, Mish and finish in the hat with Doggy. That sight of her round ass as perfect! It took me forever to cum and she didn't complain and thanked me for fucking her brains out. LOL. Whatever!

Overall donation of 40 with no drama about it. I didn't try for greak or any other services.

JHarper93
08-01-20, 08:10
Picked up WSW Angel on Phillips this morning around 5:30 am. She is in her mid 40's tight little body, dirty blonde hair, sweet round ass in a killer mini skirt. She also had a great attitude and no drama. All a perfect combination as we know!! Rare gem!!

Anyway. Picked her up and we didn't even talk about the donation or rate, and went back to my hotel. She was very GFE for a SW and we cuddled and kissed before we started with a BBBJ and DATY was very nice. She has great mic skills and played with the boys. We flipped to CFS with CG, Mish and finish in the hat with Doggy. That sight of her round ass as perfect! It took me forever to cum and she didn't complain and thanked me for fucking her brains out. LOL. Whatever!

Overall donation of 40 with no drama about it. I didn't try for greak or any other services.Great Find! Would love to run into her. Any digits?

GhostDaddy
08-01-20, 14:50
I went fishing today for something new. I cast several lines for these with no luck.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/paulina-colombianaadictiva-y-complaciente/20761827

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/your-favorite-blonde-bombshell-snowbunnyheidi2293753777100-real/25533434

https://escortindex.com/search?search=9046549937&city=jacksonville

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/outcalls-available-with-a-full-gfe-maddy/14974558

https://escortindex.com/search?search=9044287250&city=jacksonville

https://escortindex.com/search?search=3477869975&city=jacksonville

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/jax-finest-available-now-south-904-293-0016/31636532

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/guaranteed-to-be-your-new-favorite-girl-southside-9045849179/31651264

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-here-to-florida-come-show-me-a-wett-welcome-lol/31666407

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ready-for-a-little-fun-with-me-tonight/31666434

https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/904-947-2570

I did get a response from:

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/girl-next-door/31666566

She had neighbor issues and didn't get a chance.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/platinum-versace-904-785-3707/31666378

She had delayed comms and didn't pull the trigger.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-ssicilian-natalya-904-888-5018/31666504

She had delayed comms too and didn't pull the trigger.

I hope why'all got better luck than I did today. If I actually catch anything, I'll send a fish report next week.

GaryGoFuk
08-02-20, 01:48
Hey everyone, I'm somewhat new here. This site and Jacksonville. I've don't eh STG and adult search a few times and actually was brought here cause I was asked by I girl I met there, and thought she deserved a review.

After reading this thread I have to say I'm interested in trying the drive and see what your buying and go that route. It has an appeal to it. I got some of the gist reading here but a lot of slang specially when it comes to areas.

So anyone who is willing to give me the rundown with a pm I would very much appreciate any info. So I can give it a whirl. Places to drive, time I should drive, etc. Any thing to look out for (besides the obvious, I very careful to avoid LEO). But I'm sure ya know what I mean. Any help would be appreciated. Happy hunting!! Be safe out there.

OneForTheGlory
08-02-20, 15:17
You ever see a SW that looks to good to be true. I saw two earlier today that looked beyond the typical SW. I wanted to jump but my senses were going off saying they look way too attractive to be working the streets. I really wanted to get at them but they didn't look beat down like some of the girls I usually see. Had more curves and looked like they took care of them selves more.

PosHedo
08-02-20, 23:02
Noticed a WSW who looked far too lucid in Sin City and jumped straight to talking about money. Didn't get the right vibe and called it a night.

JZetoro19
08-04-20, 12:45
You ever see a SW that looks to good to be true. I saw two earlier today that looked beyond the typical SW. I wanted to jump but my senses were going off saying they look way too attractive to be working the streets. I really wanted to get at them but they didn't look beat down like some of the girls I usually see. Had more curves and looked like they took care of them selves more.That's my thoughts exactly with one in IC that's always walking around with a rolling suitcase. She has the fattest ass and I would make the scoop in a heartbeat but I would rather not pull up on the wrong one and end up on social media for the wrong reasons. Miss the days without smartphones.

OneForTheGlory
08-04-20, 13:20
That's my thoughts exactly with one in IC that's always walking around with a rolling suitcase. She has the fattest ass and I would make the scoop in a heartbeat but I would rather not pull up on the wrong one and end up on social media for the wrong reasons. Miss the days without smartphones.Idk if there is something like that here in Jacksonville happening with people just exposing others on social media. My whole thing is I don't want it to be the man in blue. Cause strangely enough I saw 2 SW in hootersville that looked way beyond the type of misfits I usually see in that area. It was last Sunday saw this dirty blonde with cheetah print shirt with black yoga fabric shorts showing the cheeks of ass. And this other one was this pretty I think latina or Italian in a blue dress that looked well kept. She was so damn attractive I pulled over just to say hi to her. But my senses refused to let her in cause she was so damn attractive, had all her teeth, looked like she wasn't living in the streets, that didn't make sense to me. So in my mind I thought it was a set up.

JZetoro19
08-04-20, 13:44
Idk if there is something like that here in Jacksonville happening with people just exposing others on social media. My whole thing is I don't want it to be the man in blue. Cause strangely enough I saw 2 SW in hootersville that looked way beyond the type of misfits I usually see in that area. It was last Sunday saw this dirty blonde with cheetah print shirt with black yoga fabric shorts showing the cheeks of ass. And this other one was this pretty I think latina or Italian in a blue dress that looked well kept. She was so damn attractive I pulled over just to say hi to her. But my senses refused to let her in cause she was so damn attractive, had all her teeth, looked like she wasn't living in the streets, that didn't make sense to me. So in my mind I thought it was a set up.I actually ran into a really cute one a while back. Posted about her and since she didn't have a phone gave her my digits but never heard from her. As long as they are willing to jump into your vehicle if you ask if they need a ride then that's a good sign. If they ask why then just move on.

I'm personally more concerned with chicks with a smartphone that is minding their business and having some dude pull over and ask if they need a ride. Last thing I want is for my face or vehicle to be posted online with someone accusing me of trying to pick them up for sex, etc. If someone has their phone out even if it's a common area for SWs I don't attempt the scoop but again, that's just me.

OneForTheGlory
08-04-20, 19:35
I actually ran into a really cute one a while back. Posted about her and since she didn't have a phone gave her my digits but never heard from her. As long as they are willing to jump into your vehicle if you ask if they need a ride then that's a good sign. If they ask why then just move on.

I'm personally more concerned with chicks with a smartphone that is minding their business and having some dude pull over and ask if they need a ride. Last thing I want is for my face or vehicle to be posted online with someone accusing me of trying to pick them up for sex, etc. If someone has their phone out even if it's a common area for SWs I don't attempt the scoop but again, that's just me.Hmm strange but what's more strange is that I see more girls during the day than I see at night.

FratBoy24
08-04-20, 19:46
I'm a mess and keep getting lost! LOL Where is this place?

Powerhouse100
08-04-20, 21:10
Hmm strange but what's more strange is that I see more girls during the day than I see at night.I wonder if it's better to hook during the day because they can make their families believe they're either out looking for a job or that they are working? I reckon being out late nights might make them look suspicious to their families. Just thinking.

Powerhouse100
08-04-20, 21:13
I actually ran into a really cute one a while back. Posted about her and since she didn't have a phone gave her my digits but never heard from her. As long as they are willing to jump into your vehicle if you ask if they need a ride then that's a good sign. If they ask why then just move on.

I'm personally more concerned with chicks with a smartphone that is minding their business and having some dude pull over and ask if they need a ride. Last thing I want is for my face or vehicle to be posted online with someone accusing me of trying to pick them up for sex, etc. If someone has their phone out even if it's a common area for SWs I don't attempt the scoop but again, that's just me.I agree. Definitely offer a ride and if they get in without asking you dumb questions, you're pretty much safe; however, if they remain on the outside of your cruiser and asking questions like "what are you looking for and how much" you better move on fast. LEO decoys will never ever get into your cruisers. They're too vulnerable. Unless they've changed tactics, it's been this way for many years.

OneForTheGlory
08-04-20, 21:36
I wonder if it's better to hook during the day because they can make their families believe they're either out looking for a job or that they are working? I reckon being out late nights might make them look suspicious to their families. Just thinking.Could explains why the only time I see them at night is around 3 or 4 am. While I still prefer night but it does feel more adventurous during the day.

NeckAuthority
08-04-20, 22:51
I'm personally more concerned with chicks with a smartphone that is minding their business and having some dude pull over and ask if they need a ride. Last thing I want is for my face or vehicle to be posted online with someone accusing me of trying to pick them up for sex, etc. If someone has their phone out even if it's a common area for SWs I don't attempt the scoop but again, that's just me.I be scouting most nights for the one's on phones, because I hate spending hours out now a days for nothing. If I can grab one with good service and a #. Man that's a hidden treasure. Also. They're not out really during the day anymore. For this past year besides along 103rd. It is really scarce during the daylight hours. Along pearl, Main & Lane, sin city. IT is highly scarce around those parts. With Main & pearl, you be lucky to find anything decent around those parts. There's usually the same run down gals, which I personally "talk with" or never and now just keep on passing them, personally rather go home then partake in those street urchins. With Sin city its really starts after 6 or 7. Yet even then its up in the air. Especially after 3 am it can be either crowded or desert because the cops constantly rolling through there. One time I seen them posted up staring down Atom like 3 cruisers. Miss how if I wanted vanilla I could find a fine piece of Vanilla, same for chocolate. Now its just nasty out here. O well.

JZetoro19
08-04-20, 23:01
Hmm strange but what's more strange is that I see more girls during the day than I see at night.It's been a while since I've cruised at night and when I did it was dead, at least in have and IC. Now, evening time is the best for hunting at least in my experience, or early mornings.

Motoyo
08-05-20, 02:26
It's been a while since I've cruised at night and when I did it was dead, at least in have and IC. Now, evening time is the best for hunting at least in my experience, or early mornings.Same. My stomping grounds is IC since I live fairly near that area. I use to do past midnight runs about a year ago (was out of the game for a year). But now. Its dead after 12. I can't find shit. All I ever see on Catoma is dudes wandering around headed to the gas station to hit you up for a cig or cash when you stop in.

Archonix
08-05-20, 11:23
Hello all. I live out at the Beaches and a fellow hunter like you all.

My normal hunting grounds is SIN City and Phillips as they are the closest that I know to me. I was wondering is there a place near Jax Beach to start a hunt? I tried looking around Mayport, no luck. I used to live out there a while ago (2005) and you would normally see 3-4 does there and very nice looking does two. Now after a few times throughout different times, so no fauna there.

Is there a place closer to the Beaches area that anyone knows of besides the ones I mentioned? I just get tired of travelling 30 minutes to come up dry and I am getting tired of the selection in those places.

JZetoro19
08-05-20, 13:30
Same. My stomping grounds is IC since I live fairly near that area. I use to do past midnight runs about a year ago (was out of the game for a year). But now. Its dead after 12. I can't find shit. All I ever see on Catoma is dudes wandering around headed to the gas station to hit you up for a cig or cash when you stop in.I always make it to that gas station where wheelchair Sally use to camp, not sure what her real name is. If you are lucky you could spot one sitting at the vacuum station or loitering near the storefront.

OneForTheGlory
08-05-20, 14:34
I always make it to that gas station where wheelchair Sally use to camp, not sure what her real name is. If you are lucky you could spot one sitting at the vacuum station or loitering near the storefront.What spot are you referring to pm if you prefer.

JZetoro19
08-05-20, 17:22
What spot are you referring to pm if you prefer.Sent you a PM but couldn't send the screenshot.

OneForTheGlory
08-05-20, 18:47
Sent you a PM but couldn't send the screenshot.Thanks for the pm but I've been down that spot before rarely do I see SW out. I saw one but she was one of those looks good passing by but when you stop and actually take a look. You would have to be in a very desperate nut. I usually see why more activity in hootersville.

JZetoro19
08-05-20, 18:52
Thanks for the pm but I've been down that spot before rarely do I see SW out. I saw one but she was one of those looks good passing by but when you stop and actually take a look. You would have to be in a very desperate nut. I usually see why more activity in hootersville.Have has more talent for sure. 9/10 times. I just brought that up in case you were passing through but IC has been a ghost town as of late.

FourSeasons2
08-05-20, 20:22
Was at Lane and Normady this am. Was planning to give her a buck and get a closer look at her but the light changed and she turned away. Did not feel like circling back. Snapped this pic. Had some small wings tats on her back.

Dschwabbie101
08-06-20, 06:36
On my way to work this AM (8/6/20) at about 5:40 am. I decided to cruise the Sin City area. I saw one good looking WSW from a far red head (not natural) at the gas station talking to her friend. Circled but she was sitting on the curb right next to the store digging through her bag. She appeared to be in her 20's or 30's but it was dark. Anyone have any info on her or stories? I wouldn't mind getting to know her.

DahGirlsOfJax
08-06-20, 11:49
On my way to work this AM (8/6/20) at about 5:40 am. I decided to cruise the Sin City area. I saw one good looking WSW from a far red head (not natural) at the gas station talking to her friend. Circled but she was sitting on the curb right next to the store digging through her bag. She appeared to be in her 20's or 30's but it was dark. Anyone have any info on her or stories? I wouldn't mind getting to know her.That could have been Max. I met her around 4 am earlier this week at the station. She has long dyed bright red hair, about 5 foot 3 and 120 pounds. She has a nice body, cute face but needs a bit of dental work. She was pleasant but very quite. She prefers to have the donation up front and was disappointed when I insisted that it would be presented at the end. Lollipop skills were on point and took direction well, the mission field was enjoyable. If I find her again I will attempt to see what other options are on her menu.

Dmtdmt
08-06-20, 13:24
Hello all. I live out at the Beaches and a fellow hunter like you all.

My normal hunting grounds is SIN City and Phillips as they are the closest that I know to me. I was wondering is there a place near Jax Beach to start a hunt? I tried looking around Mayport, no luck. I used to live out there a while ago (2005) and you would normally see 3-4 does there and very nice looking does two. Now after a few times throughout different times, so no fauna there.

Is there a place closer to the Beaches area that anyone knows of besides the ones I mentioned? I just get tired of travelling 30 minutes to come up dry and I am getting tired of the selection in those places.Two times I've seen ladies around the lot behind Habibi on 1st st, Jax Beach. Don't think it's a regular hangout for them. Good luck; if you find anything better, let me know.

AMnnos
08-06-20, 21:43
Two times I've seen ladies around the lot behind Habibi on 1st st, Jax Beach. Don't think it's a regular hangout for them. Good luck; if you find anything better, let me know.I reported on one highly possible SWan on 27 June at the place you mentioned. Was with a friend and she was too in the open so my opportunity was a bust.

Dschwabbie101
08-07-20, 06:49
That could have been Max. I met her around 4 am earlier this week at the station. She has long dyed bright red hair, about 5 foot 3 and 120 pounds. She has a nice body, cute face but needs a bit of dental work. She was pleasant but very quite. She prefers to have the donation up front and was disappointed when I insisted that it would be presented at the end. Lollipop skills were on point and took direction well, the mission field was enjoyable. If I find her again I will attempt to see what other options are on her menu.You are spot on. Saw her again today and didn't miss I'm opportunity to scoop her up. She is a cute girl especially for a SW. Her mic skill got the job done as I played with her rear end. Next time I see her I will see what else is on the menu. Stay safe out there boys and happy hunting.

Alex9990
08-07-20, 22:54
Was at Lane and Normady this am. Was planning to give her a buck and get a closer look at her but the light changed and she turned away. Did not feel like circling back. Snapped this pic. Had some small wings tats on her back.I saw her today. She's Homeless and Hungry. This is the center median on western side of Normandy at Lane. She's not bad looking, probably a 6 out of 10. The car wash is just across the street with the ice / water machine. Should grab her attention.

Noobie904
08-09-20, 01:38
I'm a mess and keep getting lost! LOL Where is this place?103rd Area, in between California Ave and Lambing Rd. PM me and I will give you some of the roads and streets.

Noobie904
08-09-20, 01:45
About 45 minutes to an hr later ran into WSW goes by name kay anyone ever experience? (not a natural red head, looked like she died her hair reddish orange) Kinda turned me off after seeing LEO and small talk with her. " I am trying to make money can you help me " is what she said and on the convo we were having she stated she was " working " so it just kinda put me in a situation where I'm asking for trouble. Asked her to hop in I'll give you a ride. Trying to be low key and she responded " ride where " me just being little extra cautious or was I asking for trouble? Anyways decided to pass and look for some 1 I met in OP few days ago. Needless to say she didn't have digits when we met so she kinda blowing in the wind. Hopefully run in2 her again and possibly get the #s if she get some so I can share. Very young 23 year old (also looked it) might not even be a swan. In a rush to hit the sack so will give more details 2 mro.No luck with the orangepark girl! Guess it was a lucky one time thing or she's from some other side of town. Man I am going to misssssssss that BBBJ! Oh was it nice and sloppy with no complaining and taking it down to the boys. Honestly best I ever had even better from the so called " superheads " of the STG.

Anyways just wanted to leave an update. Spent 4 days and about 100 miles of driving trying to find her for yall.

Noobie904
08-09-20, 02:00
Idk if there is something like that here in Jacksonville happening with people just exposing others on social media. My whole thing is I don't want it to be the man in blue. Cause strangely enough I saw 2 SW in hootersville that looked way beyond the type of misfits I usually see in that area. It was last Sunday saw this dirty blonde with cheetah print shirt with black yoga fabric shorts showing the cheeks of ass. And this other one was this pretty I think latina or Italian in a blue dress that looked well kept. She was so damn attractive I pulled over just to say hi to her. But my senses refused to let her in cause she was so damn attractive, had all her teeth, looked like she wasn't living in the streets, that didn't make sense to me. So in my mind I thought it was a set up.Could be her but don't hold me up-to it. She didn't have a blue dress. Shorts at the time of meet.

Picked up Brooke looked Spanish / mixed. Asked for her name. Yada yada yada asked her if she's mixed and said she was Cherokee Indian and Italian. Went for a ride and she stated. 30. Told her. 20 all I can do and she agreed. Found a spot started with donations upfront and 5-6 minutes into it she stops and the bs starts. " this is to much work can you donate 10 more I don't even do 3 minutes for x amount of donations etc etc etc. She needed a ride to her friend who she just so happens to owe. 20. Told her look lets finish this off and I can take you there. No I don't have anything extra to tip you. She spends another 2 minutes or so and I make myself bust and dropped her off.

Oh i did get her digits when she got in for a ride. PM me if interested.

OneForTheGlory
08-09-20, 02:15
I kid you not a blind street walker in hootersville couldn't believe it.

Jringo2020
08-09-20, 03:58
103rd Area, in between California Ave and Lambing Rd. PM me and I will give you some of the roads and streets.Can you let me know too? I have been seeing Hooterville and thought it was close to Hooters LOL.

OneForTheGlory
08-09-20, 12:44
Sounds like you picked up Mel. She's actually Mexican. The regular girls in Hooterville are becoming known for playing name games. Mel will rip you off claim her name is Brooke and tell you she's Rhonda when you find her. Hooterville is overran with gang members now. I'd carry if I were you.Lately I've been seeing more dudes out prowling than I see women I think it was Saturday and I saw at least 5 dudes wondering the streets. Could be pimps or db's but either way that area has always had high activity in that neighborhood. Even though they got 2 churches in the neighborhood but have gangs, drug dens and SW. Worse place to raise a kid. But hey it could get worse with this economy.

AMnnos
08-09-20, 13:33
Can you let me know too? I have been seeing Hooterville and thought it was close to Hooters LOL.Have you tried your luck at the crap tables over at Sin City yet? You didn't happen to run into any Seminals over at Indian Country did you? 😄.

AMnnos
08-09-20, 21:32
I kid you not a blind street walker in hootersville couldn't believe it.Even SWans with disabilities need business too. Definitely wouldve made for an interesting date. I DO find it odd that she has a smart phone. They make them with braille now? LOL!

"Did you really gave me 60 just for blowing you?

"Yup".

https://youtu.be/gKMkDFyZ6r0

BlueMac84
08-10-20, 00:16
Hello my fellow Mongers.

Just moved from PHL and new to the area. Spend my evenings riding around doing Lyft and Uber. I see a few out there, but still slim pickings. I definitely been spoiled by the big city life. Plus, I don't really know the areas good enough yet. Please give me a shout out of where the best locations to check out. I've already did the 103rd area, since I reside on west side. Saw a nice white or Latina slim blonde on Saturday, then saw here again Sunday but walking around OP Mall. Anybody knows anything about her??

Thanks, and stay safe to you all!

JaxHunter01
08-10-20, 12:18
So I picked this WSW up the other day down near the motel om main st. Not my type, older and definitely street worn. I almost drove off but I was like fuk it. Found a quiet spot an all I can say is don't judge a book by its cover. Absolutely no gag reflex and cimws. Tatted up older SW but the best BBBJ out there. As always be safe and watch your six.

JZetoro19
08-10-20, 12:38
Was at Lane and Normady this am. Was planning to give her a buck and get a closer look at her but the light changed and she turned away. Did not feel like circling back. Snapped this pic. Had some small wings tats on her back.Some lucky guy probably got the deeds done. I've never seen a cutie begging for money. Most of the time they look like cracked out homeless ladies. There's usually a few chunky ones at the night by Home Depot and Applebee's on lane.

NeckAuthority
08-10-20, 19:11
So I picked this WSW up the other day down near the motel om main st. Not my type, older and definitely street worn. I almost drove off but I was like fuk it. Found a quiet spot an all I can say is don't judge a book by its cover. Absolutely no gag reflex and cimws. Tatted up older SW but the best BBBJ out there. As always be safe and watch your six.Talked about her a while back, she indeed has the best BBBJ, I ever had. She take instructions very well. She just started the dt thing which I didn't care for, but everything else is 9. 5/10 not even in SW terms. She'll even get naked while she blowing ya, and doesn't complains. Most times she can sneak it out you quick, but boy if you can hold out she'll keep going. Best part is the position she gets in to also play with the juevos. You might see her comincoming from that inn on main. She does have a number. Now the bad. Last I saw her, she got inn, and she had red bumps all around her mouth, luckily she wanted to go somewhere first. So I dropped her off and hauled ass.

Disclaimer: heard from my contact around the area that LEO is really cracking down in that area. Heard to incidents where they cracking down while in the act. Also there has been an increase in shootings around that area.

NeckAuthority
08-10-20, 21:08
Talked about her a while back, she indeed has the best BBBJ, I ever had. She take instructions very well. She just started the dt thing which I didn't care for, but everything else is 9. 5/10 not even in SW terms. She'll even get naked while she blowing ya, and doesn't complains. Most times she can sneak it out you quick, but boy if you can hold out she'll keep going. Best part is the position she gets in to also play with the juevos. You might see her comincoming from that inn on main. She does have a number. Now the bad. Last I saw her, she got inn, and she had red bumps all around her mouth, luckily she wanted to go somewhere first. So I dropped her off and hauled ass.I don't have her number, but she does have a phone, if you can get a number out of her, you be a happy puppy. Also would like to say I'll change my rating. Keep forgeting who I am. Have to rate it on an honest scale. I say 7. 8/10. Now I change it only due to the fact, she not the best looker, however, she does look better then the other zombies out there. Yet have to reserve the 8+/10 for good looking chicks. Those be the best Mic checks you can get, yet is very hard to find. Last couple I found was either they post and took down their ad about an hour later LOL, but lord was she sexy as hell, and another off of social media apps. Both was so damn sexy, and gave a performance like no other. Haven't seen those in years.

Now that I remember, to the dude who message me about one of those contact info, I haven't spoken to her in a while (well earlier this eyar), and she was on some bs saying 60 then 10 bucks more every 5 min that passes. I'd do the 60 but that other bs was out there.

Motoyo
08-10-20, 21:31
IC was actually busy last night, subjectively compared to how its been lately.

I saw Luann, KittieCat, and some other blonde out about 2 am last night. Grabbed Luann as she's the only one I 'know', got cats number and managed to track down an old favorite of mine Jessica in the process. All in all a good night, first time in a year IC was worth the effort post midnight for me.

KittieCat doesn't look too bad at all, but no experience myself with her. Is she worth the effort and money?

Noobie904
08-11-20, 02:38
Sounds like you picked up Mel. She's actually Mexican. The regular girls in Hooterville are becoming known for playing name games. Mel will rip you off claim her name is Brooke and tell you she's Rhonda when you find her. Hooterville is overran with gang members now. I'd carry if I were you.Always been gangs there just a little more active now. I fly my color so they can see me to and always carry a minimum of 2. Still have to be very careful. Thanks for the info BTW. I definitely won't be wasting my time with her anymore.

DejaLuv1
08-11-20, 03:49
I guarantee Kittie Cat is one of the best swans you'll find. I've actually been looking out for her but haven't seen her in months. Will you share the digits in my PM.

I saw Luann, KittieCat, and some other blonde out about 2 am last night. Grabbed Luann as she's the only one I 'know', got cats number and managed to track down an old favorite of mine Jessica in the process. All in all a good night, first time in a year IC was worth the effort post midnight for me.

KittieCat doesn't look too bad at all, but no experience myself with her. Is she worth the effort and money

Motoyo
08-11-20, 09:56
I guarantee Kittie Cat is one of the best swans you'll find. I've actually been looking out for her but haven't seen her in months. Will you share the digits in my PM.
I'd be more than happy to pass your info to her if you like. Or give me some info I can give her to see if she's OK with giving it to ya. Hit me up in a PM if you like.

I just met her and would hate to piss her off passing it out if she didn't want me to. From what I understand shes trying to be UTR for now.

JZetoro19
08-11-20, 15:24

KittieCat doesn't look too bad at all, but no experience myself with her. Is she worth the effort and money?That's great that you were able to spot a few and contact. Hopefully this means somewhat of a comeback for IC because it's been dry it seems for a while.

DahGirlsOfJax
08-11-20, 20:53
Always been gangs there just a little more active now. I fly my color so they can see me to and always carry a minimum of 2. Still have to be very careful. Thanks for the info BTW. I definitely won't be wasting my time with her anymore.No one ever said our hobby is risk free. Even with a concealed carry permit aren't you concerned about any enhanced penalties should you get caught engaging with a swan or escort.

NeckAuthority
08-11-20, 22:06
No one ever said our hobby is risk free. Even with a concealed carry permit aren't you concerned about any enhanced penalties should you get caught engaging with a swan or escort.Well of course don't carry a "piece" on you that isn't under your name, and ofcourse don't carry any "piece" without the right permit / license. Unless you threaten to use it unlawfully that's where you get in trouble. I'm not familiar with any gun procession laws that says its unlawfully to have when your in the act. Yet, its better to have, then to have not. (yet at night officers will probably shoot and ask questions later if they see one / or you tell them you have one on you) I got mugged close to the begining of the year, I know for a fact if I had my "piece" on me that day 85% sure I wouldn't have got mugged at gun point. Yet tis what happens when you go out and see something when you not on the hunt. Plus we are in Florida, we have stand your ground. I call it the peace maker. Some don't have anything to lose, so you in a lose lose situation. Yet most do care about tomorrow LOL. Just a thought. I mention this before and alot of mongers experience this. A walker will set you up to be robbed or mugged, so you got to stay ready with any side of the hobby.

Yet I'm not to familiar with the lingo, what you mean by flying your color. Like red or Blue?
a little edit: Sir or Madam, god forbid i assume somebody gender lol.

Noobie904
08-12-20, 00:05
No one ever said our hobby is risk free. Even with a concealed carry permit aren't you concerned about any enhanced penalties should you get caught engaging with a swan or escort.Better safe then sorry and from my understanding its only an issue if its related to drugs or felony charges. Young lady asked me for a ride to _ escort, we are just going to be hanging out which is not a crime and of course all reviews are just dreams LOL.

Noobie904
08-12-20, 00:08
Well of course don't carry a "piece" on you that isn't under your name, and ofcourse don't carry any "piece" without the right permit / license. Unless you threaten to use it unlawfully that's where you get in trouble. I'm not familiar with any gun procession laws that says its unlawfully to have when your in the act. Yet, its better to have, then to have not. (yet at night officers will probably shoot and ask questions later if they see one / or you tell them you have one on you) I got mugged close to the begining of the year, I know for a fact if I had my "piece" on me that day 85% sure I wouldn't have got mugged at gun point. Yet tis what happens when you go out and see something when you not on the hunt. Plus we are in Florida, we have stand your ground. I call it the peace maker. Some don't have anything to lose, so you in a lose lose situation. Yet most do care about tomorrow LOL. Just a thought. I mention this before and alot of mongers experience this. A walker will set you up to be robbed or mugged, so you got to stay ready with any side of the hobby.

Yet I'm not to familiar with the lingo, what you mean by flying your color. Like red or Blue?
a little edit: Sir or Madam, god forbid i assume somebody gender lol.Without disclosing info. Correct 1 of the 2.

Fairfield88
08-12-20, 12:31
I've seen posters use the initials, what part of town are you referring to?

KittieCat doesn't look too bad at all, but no experience myself with her. Is she worth the effort and money?

Motoyo
08-13-20, 01:07
I've seen posters use the initials, what part of town are you referring to?IC is Indian Country.

Tallbert
08-13-20, 10:05
IC is Indian Country.I've been up here more lately and started following your board, as I was active SM in Tampa area.

Some terms on this board don't seem to google very well. I can find Lane and Main (17), but Hooterville and Indian Country have eluded me.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

Motoyo
08-13-20, 10:25
I've been up here more lately and started following your board, as I was active SM in Tampa area.

Some terms on this board don't seem to google very well. I can find Lane and Main (17), but Hooterville and Indian Country have eluded me.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.No worries, we all had to figure out what they mean at some point ourselves.

Both are off the same road, just some distance apart.
IC is the catoma area around Timuquana. Hooterville is about 10 minutes down the road on 103rd Around the California Ave area.
(Timuquana and 103rd are the same road, just name changes at blanding blvd intersection).

Datboi
08-13-20, 10:42
No one ever said our hobby is risk free. Even with a concealed carry permit aren't you concerned about any enhanced penalties should you get caught engaging with a swan or escort.I'm pretty sure all the enhanced penalties are for USING the gun in the commission of a felony (I. E. Robbery). Now I'm no lawyer so don't get caught up yelling DB told me it was not going to be a problem, but still pretty sure that's how it works.

-DB.

Fairfield88
08-13-20, 13:01
IC is Indian Country.So Timuquana area?

Triskster
08-13-20, 23:09
So Timuquana area?Yes, Timuquana is the name of the natives from the area. Hence Indian Country.

Motoyo
08-14-20, 08:26
So Timuquana area?Yes I stated lower down where each is, so you don't have to go dig for it:

IC is the catoma area around Timuquana. Hooterville is about 10 minutes down the road on 103rd Around the California Ave area.
(Timuquana and 103rd are the same road, just name changes at blanding blvd intersection).

Lord Humongus
08-17-20, 20:14
On Lane today around 5 pm, saw no less than 5 WSW. No time to stop. This was between Ramona south to the curve.

Tallbert
08-19-20, 09:51
No worries, we all had to figure out what they mean at some point ourselves.

(Timuquana and 103rd are the same road, just name changes at blanding blvd intersection).You are a Scholar and a Gentleman, Motoyo. Gracias.

Happy Mongering,

Tall.

DahGirlsOfJax
08-19-20, 17:40
Can anyone give me any insight into the SWan CeCe aka C that I have found wandering on Edison between King and Mcduff? She appears to be about 40 in good shape with lots of tattoos. She is pleasant enough but with lots of dislikes and rules that that away from the experience. Her lollipop skills are good but are cut short, the mission field is enjoyable but she prefers aggressive probably thinking that will shorten the time. I have found her twice in the last week and ordinarily I would not pick her up again but I like her look. Any other experiences out there?

SeeMoBooty
08-21-20, 05:59
Oh my God I love my little 5 am Wake up calls from Kat. This girl's head game is on point and I always have a wonderful time with her. But as always YMMV.

RunngL8
08-24-20, 17:32
Dorothy is out wandering around Lane area I and jeans and floral print top. As a white guy hang around like he's harmless she is an easy pick up standard rates it was a fun time just likes to talk a lot.

RunngL8
08-24-20, 21:15
Not to argue with you she has never given me a problem. As the saying goes YMMV. I've picked her up several times without incident.

I've known Dorothy for 10 years. I won't let her in my car. Hell, I don't even want her in my state. She's threatened to stab me 3 times. She's a member of a street gang. But wait there's more.

Knot Sea
08-26-20, 17:12
Been with her a few times and everything went smooth until the last time. She was not going to perform the agreed upon services. Will never pick her up again, in fact, pass her by, a few times since then.

PosHedo
08-29-20, 17:22
I'm horrible with getting names and digits. Was in Sin City a few days back. Saw A WSW near in her mid to late 30's. Thin, cute only slightly weathered face. She surprised me when she came to my car the first time asking for a smoke. I kept going, but circled right back and offered her a ride.

I proceeded to daydream that she said she was working and took me to some apartments with a dark corner. She was a joy. I dreamt my fingers helped her hit a good relaxation place before going on the main mission in the back seat. Wish I'd gotten name and digits. No rush from her and we both seemed to really enjoy it.

OneForTheGlory
08-30-20, 21:52
Been with her a few times and everything went smooth until the last time. She was not going to perform the agreed upon services. Will never pick her up again, in fact, pass her by, a few times since then.Is Dorothy a white lady, kind of thick has her hair red and blonde? I usually I see her at fox street.

NeckAuthority
08-31-20, 17:06
I saw Lynn yesterday. Thick, and nice gal around the main & pearl area. I should of stopped to yonk her up. Man. She was my gotto before she went MIA.

Any chance some1 who seen her recently got her new digits? Would to partake.

Side note: mention earlier been seeing a duo around lately, who won't go without the other. 1 a very sexy slim thick lightskin chick, might be Hispanic. The other one is "meh". This time I recognize the other one. Was a dyke I was trying to get with a while back. She did use to tag along and keep lookout. So that little Intel. She a very funny" character and not Haha funny. Yet a banging body.

Dan1978
09-01-20, 01:37
Counted 9, just window shopping right now. Lets call. It 8 foe sure, one is in a mormon dress but its 130 am and she's smoking a cig. LOL.

PosHedo
09-01-20, 14:53
I saw Lynn yesterday. Thick, and nice gal around the main & pearl areaTried to message you back, but your box is full.

Knot Sea
09-01-20, 17:25
Yeah that's her, usually end of fox near hotels, sometimes under the awning at the truckers fuel depot.

NeckAuthority
09-02-20, 22:17
Tried to message you back, but your box is full.Cleared the inbox.

NeckAuthority
09-04-20, 13:56
Just had the best, and I do mean best to curling tonsils check I ever had, and I'm not exxagerting. Again from Lisa. Repeat and I do repeat only scoop her when she sober. When she high it's not that good. She even had her phone on her so got the digits. Let me tell you she swallowed and kept going, had me banging on the roof of the little rover. Nearly lost my mind.

My Name is Neckauthority, so I be on the hunt. She had me tapping out she keptgoing for like 5 min after, that was crazy. Don't know what got into her, but that was a 9/10. Say 9 bc she decent looking but nothing special.

Hat off to her think I'm good for a couple of days LOL.

BiggDaddi
09-04-20, 15:34
Just had the best, and I do mean best to curling tonsils check I ever had, and I'm not exxagerting. Again from Lisa. Repeat and I do repeat only scoop her when she sober. When she high it's not that good. She even had her phone on her so got the digits. Let me tell you she swallowed and kept going, had me banging on the roof of the little rover. Nearly lost my mind.

My Name is Neckauthority, so I be on the hunt. She had me tapping out she keptgoing for like 5 min after, that was crazy. Don't know what got into her, but that was a 9/10. Say 9 bc she decent looking but nothing special.

Hat off to her think I'm good for a couple of days LOL.From one hunter to another, hook me up with info! I've never seen this one before. I don't think. LOL.

EatNGood
09-06-20, 21:26
Looking at Pearl and main or main and 63rd area. Anyone frequent? Anything worth a dream or more nightmare ish? If there was anything over the river to Oceanway I maybe un aware of, I'd be interested. Closed but by a few miles. No biggie. The scoop isn't my forte but might as well see. Not to familiar with the area itself as for streets, ect, hence I ask. PM if you know o good areas to drift to dream too. Be safe my friends and thank you!

PosHedo
09-08-20, 00:21
It finally happened since I've been back. I scooped up little redhead Amber. We went to the place we've parked before. She asks nicely for money up front, I give it to her. We get going in the back seat and she's more jumpy than usual. She invites me to her place. I agree, we park, I forget to ask for money back. She said she's going to go in and let her roommate know. Walks down a dark driveway between some trailers and gone.

Just a reminder fellas. These girls are never the same. Always be in control of the funds no matter what they or little man says.

NeckAuthority
09-09-20, 18:47
For those asking 4 her #. Won't be able to tell you till ththe weekend, left my "work" phone out of town, so not going back till the weekend.

Sugenault
09-10-20, 08:39

Hat off to her think I'm good for a couple of days LOL.Is it better than what Cuba used to do?

BigBeans
09-10-20, 09:56
Was hunting around landing on Youngerman Circle saw a cute little blonde with an umbrella hanging out with a dude on a bicycle does anybody have any information on her please let me know happy honey stay safe.

Datboi
09-10-20, 13:36
It finally happened since I've been back. I scooped up little redhead Amber. We went to the place we've parked before. She asks nicely for money up front, I give it to her. We get going in the back seat and she's more jumpy than usual. She invites me to her place. I agree, we park, I forget to ask for money back. She said she's going to go in and let her roommate know. Walks down a dark driveway between some trailers and gone.

Just a reminder fellas. These girls are never the same. Always be in control of the funds no matter what they or little man says.I think we all know the rules but sometimes need a reminder. Thanks for sharing.

-DB.

NeckAuthority
09-10-20, 13:57
Is it better than what Cuba used to do?Before I landed on here, man Cuba was a treasure, for me atleast. Use to have this thing with my buddy. When if any of us spot her, or pick her up contact the other so when one get done, the other is not 2 far behind LOL. She was that good LOL. Was just hard to see her sometimes be months of scavenging and nada, then 1 day she randomly pops up. Which why we had that system. Yet I say a hell yes. I've had some better then Cuba, yet this one o god yes. I may be bias because the way she does it, is exactly the way I like it. She going in on it, puts her body against mine, and I get too roam as much as I want no complaints. With both hands she just massaging the juevos o so right, with perfect head motion. She even licks the juevos no questions asked. She decent when she high so I avoid her like the plague then. Yet when she sober and lucid, you in for a treat.

Also never complained A+.

Nflmonger
09-10-20, 15:40
Was wanting to find some company on Lane today. Was dismayed to only find uncles cars hiding along the tree-line east of Andys Sammich Shop. Saw what I think was a fellow monger get pulled over after circling the block. I think I may see if Bubbles is available. Stay safe fellas!!

NeckAuthority
09-10-20, 19:43
Neck, you speak the truth brother. After reading your review I left Lane which is getting old and dry in order to head towards Main. While driving don't that way I saw so many girls walking I was amazed LOL. But then I saw this WSW standing by the cute BSW. So I drove pass them and the older WSW meet eye contact with me and started walking down the back road beside her, so I turned down the other street to pick her up. Once she got in I asked her name and she said Lisa. I smiled so big. She looked at me and said you read reviews about me didn't you. I smiled and said yes. So we drove to a safe location and I wiped out jr. Before she even started on Jr she went to work on his friends. Once she started on Jr, my head was in the clouds. Boy the way she went to work and DT was amazing. Usually it takes me forever to pop or I have to use my hand after awhile & they catch. But not her LOL. Like Neck said she keeps going for a bit after you pop to drain you dry. I've never popped that fast after 5 minutes. Got her number. She's friendly which is nice and didn't even ask for money upfront which is great for me. Treat her right boys.Right! I'm glad you got graced. I'm not kidding when I said, she got her game down pack. Alot of SW be catching a attitude if you turn down a street, instead of picking them up on the main road for everyone to see. Not her, she'll chase you down to bless you. Cool now I don't have to respond to all them messages. We are not kidding when we say she a pro at it. I will say this though, its probably not a good idea to post the number up. Since she could get picked up by a pimp, then on to stg for 60. Seen it happen. Yet shid, I highly recommend everyone should see her, it will change your perspective. Hell I sometimes try to hold out, that night in particular I bust one before I meet her, she still snuck another out in less than 5, and was on her way to 3rd, and usually I can last up to 20+min. Had me trying to run from her scratching the roof trying to hold on to something and tapping out on the headrest LOL. Just euphoric, after she sneaks it out.

Stewie Griffin
09-10-20, 21:03
Is it better than what Cuba used to do?LOL. I was thinking about her the other day. She was on my facebook and then one day poof. Took her facebook down and have not seen or heard from her since. One of the really great ones.

LatinQuarters1
09-11-20, 09:33
Tried the number, already down. What area did you guys meet up? Thanks.

Neck, you speak the truth brother. After reading your review I left Lane which is getting old and dry in order to head towards Main. While driving don't that way I saw so many girls walking I was amazed LOL. But then I saw this WSW standing by the cute BSW. So I drove pass them and the older WSW meet eye contact with me and started walking down the back road beside her, so I turned down the other street to pick her up. Once she got in I asked her name and she said Lisa. I smiled so big. She looked at me and said you read reviews about me didn't you. I smiled and said yes. So we drove to a safe location and I wiped out jr. Before she even started on Jr she went to work on his friends. Once she started on Jr, my head was in the clouds. Boy the way she went to work and DT was amazing. Usually it takes me forever to pop or I have to use my hand after awhile & they catch. But not her LOL. Like Neck said she keeps going for a bit after you pop to drain you dry. I've never popped that fast after 5 minutes. Got her number. She's friendly which is nice and didn't even ask for money upfront which is great for me. Treat her right boys.

BiggDaddi
09-11-20, 13:17
Tried the number, already down. What area did you guys meet up? Thanks.I knew that nothing good would happen once that number was publicized.

UF2006
09-13-20, 09:24
Tried the number, already down. What area did you guys meet up? Thanks.I found her right off the interstate near Auto Zone. But I'm sorry about the number. I've seen other guys post numbers before without problems. My bad. But I still found her the next day walking down MainZ.

NeckAuthority
09-13-20, 10:09
I found her right off the interstate near Auto Zone. But I'm sorry about the number. I've seen other guys post numbers before without problems. My bad. But I still found her the next day walking down MainZ.She seems to try to socialize like the other lassys like to do in the area so auto store is a good starting point. Sometime she be on the corner of that building across from the little repair shop close to other autostore. Then really there all the way up to 63rd us a possibility.

JZetoro19
09-15-20, 18:39
Anyone else spot the panhandler that's at the plaza entrance / exit with a sign? I've seen her two days in a row but I had to take the light since that exit doesn't allow you to turn left. She doesn't look bad and wish I could have tried to make a scoop those two days but it was bad timing.

PetePan2000
09-15-20, 18:47
Anyone seen Amber from Indian Country out lately? Usually has red hair.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-15-20, 20:59
Saw a pretty good looking girl today around 10 am at Timuquana and Catoma. She had blonde hair, but her dark roots were really grown out, wearing jean shorts and a white shirt. She looked nice from a distance and if I wasn't on a time crunch, I would have checked her out. Sound familiar to anyone? I've been out of the street walker scene for a while.

BiggDaddi
09-16-20, 15:43
Is it better than what Cuba used to do?I caught Lisa on main today. She was just ok. Not on the same level as Cuba. I have been spoiled by most of the legends in the Jax game over the years though so I am pretty hard to impress. Like a Russian judge at the Olympics. LOL.

AlphaMale 01
09-16-20, 17:55
Due to her rave reviews, I've been on the hunt like everyone else. By any chance does she have a walker close by sometimes? I've seen someone looking like it might be her, but then I see a walker close be and figure it can't be her.

AM.

JameyDean
09-16-20, 18:49
If she was short it was probably Alyssa.When I saw the new posts about alyssa, I hit her up on sm and she said she was located in arlington. I thought twice about it so I never went through with it though. I know these hoes could be anywhere but never knew her to be in ic. In the old days she was always at that dump in Murray hill.

NeckAuthority
09-17-20, 13:43
I caught Lisa on main today. She was just ok. Not on the same level as Cuba. I have been spoiled by most of the legends in the Jax game over the years though so I am pretty hard to impress. Like a Russian judge at the Olympics. LOL.I dunno maybe you caught her on a bad day. Yet for me personally, she was better. As mentioned, I may be bias, because without no instruction she did it exactly how I like it. So I say Cuba like the CEO of a hospital, she knows what get things going. LISA man, LOL. Is a surgical prodigy. Knows exactly how to go in to make it feel galactic, then making you almost shed a tear (not really but you know).

Due to her rave reviews, I've been on the hunt like everyone else. By any chance does she have a walker close by sometimes? I've seen someone looking like it might be her, but then I see a walker close be and figure it can't be her.

AM.Don't know about the walker, but she is usually solo.

And usually wearing glasses.

Lord Humongus
09-17-20, 19:06
Saw a 20 something year-old pregnant www out this afternoon. Looked good. Anyone have any info. Also there were a lot of others out today.

Dan1978
09-17-20, 20:37
Saw a 20 something year-old pregnant www out this afternoon. Looked good. Anyone have any info. Also there were a lot of others out today.Willing to bet its staisha, she's not pregmant but looks it. I've seen her a bunch and when she gor out of jail I saw her and asked her how far a long she was. It's weird because its all in the belly (unless she's lying) anyway, pretty brunette. Her BBBJ has come a long way. She doesn't make a peep when you're railing her though. Anyway. Asssume that's who you're tallong about. Had a good time with her last night.

ClwHung8
09-17-20, 20:37
St. Pete / Tampa guy here that travels all over for work. I was in town and met your new imfamous Lisa off main yesterday evening. All reports of great oral skills and desire to please were very true.

Dan1978
09-17-20, 20:42
I haven't seen Amber in a year.Funny you ask. Saw her aalking with Kat and Cassy. Was looking for. This alyssa chic mentioned in another post. Amber took off and didn't motion or anything as I made it obvious I was circling. So. Maybe she was just scoring a fix.

TailBlazing
09-17-20, 22:03
I had a double take to make sure those sagging tits were in fact what I thought I was looking at.

St. Pete / Tampa guy here that travels all over for work. I was in town and met your new imfamous Lisa off main yesterday evening. All reports of great oral skills and desire to please were very true.

SeeMoBooty
09-18-20, 05:53
Saw a 20 something year-old pregnant www out this afternoon. Looked good. Anyone have any info. Also there were a lot of others out today.The pregnant girl would be April. She used to advertise on Backpage years ago. She used to live on the infamous Taylor avenue in Orange Park where The boys she was hanging around with were robbing everybody. But she is pregnant and she is due anytime now.

Eusue12
09-18-20, 12:26
No movement in Hootervile or IC this morning afternoon.

I did couple of rounds but it was all dry.

NeckAuthority
09-18-20, 17:03
I had a double take to make sure those sagging tits were in fact what I thought I was looking at.It's been years since I had a SW who was decent looking and good skills. Tis why I rated her a 8 or 9 because she not a looker but the skills are all there. I reserve 9-10 for good looking chicks with top notch skills. Which I only experienced once in my many years LOL. No I lie twice. Never a SW, one when stg was actually good, and another from sm.

Knot Sea
09-18-20, 19:15
Just heard cops are pulling over anyone driving around commonwealth, edgewood, lowell, west palm. Avoid the area. Dry anyways, all ho's are bailing to other locations.

Nflmonger
09-22-20, 14:52
Work has had me on the WS lately and I've had good luck finding Swans in the area around Normandy and Ellis. For me, timeframe has been mid-morning around 10 am. Been able to find a spot "hiding in plain sight" in some business parking lots. I think many of the girls operate out of a house nearby because I picked up a girl Sunday morning, then on Tuesday I picked up another and she said she recognized me from picking up her friend days before. Happy Hunting Fellas!!

NFM.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-22-20, 18:27
I had a double take to make sure those sagging tits were in fact what I thought I was looking at.😆 Me too bro! How can they look so bad!? What causes that? Damn, that would be an instant mood killer for me. Yuck!

Soliloquio
09-22-20, 19:23

I had a double take to make sure those sagging tits were in fact what I thought I was looking at.

😆 Me too bro! How can they look so bad!? What causes that? Damn, that would be an instant mood killer for me. Yuck!Please take it easy on her, she's just learning photoshop. On her next published pic she'll look like Lucy Li.

RunngL8
09-23-20, 06:17
Rode by FedEx 2 WSW wandering around. One blonde in jeans and one brunette in shorts didn't have time to stop and check it out.

OneForTheGlory
09-23-20, 07:28
Rode by FedEx 2 WSW wandering around. One blonde in jeans and one brunette in shorts didn't have time to stop and check it out.But the guys in blue have been really active in that area lately they've been cruising that area constantly. One time I think last week I went by there to just to see what's available and I saw two police cars leave both hotels. So that area is under watch.

Stewie Griffin
09-23-20, 09:09
But the guys in blue have been really active in that area lately they've been cruising that area constantly. One time I think last week I went by there to just to see what's available and I saw two police cars leave both hotels. So that area is under watch.Funny you say that. There were 2 cars hiding in that stand alone gas station with their lights off. They were hidden pretty well. This about 2 am.

TMan52
09-23-20, 12:38
Funny you say that. There were 2 cars hiding in that stand alone gas station with their lights off. They were hidden pretty well. This about 2 am.I usually approach Lane from Highway. The light at that intersection takes awhile which sometimes is a pain but you do get a good look at the area while waiting. This would be the corner opposite the convenience store by the small used car lot. From here you get a good view of anyone hanging out at the store or walking toward or away from Fox street. Grant it, you won't get a view of the hotels from there but it still gives you an idea of what may be going on in the immediate area away from the hotel properties.

OneForTheGlory
09-23-20, 16:26
Funny you say that. There were 2 cars hiding in that stand alone gas station with their lights off. They were hidden pretty well. This about 2 am.Yeah they have been heavy active over there especially since the area as a whole is sketchy and that most girls work out of those hotels or live in one. And the girls do a poor job of not coming off as a swan.

Fender
09-23-20, 23:30
It's been a while since my last post. This old dog has been out of the scene for a while due to health issues but I'm back part time. Yesterday around 5 am I was cruising several areas. The only area with activity was Main. 3 walkers. A White one not attractive at all and two blacks. One short and skinny and the other one looked pretty good (fit and long brown wavy hair) but there was a dude too close to her all the time. She was on 63 and Pearl. The other 2 were at 63 and Main. I didn't see LEO presence but still I didn't partake. I miss those days when I could find Priscilla. I'll try tomorrow to see if there's something good around that area.

AMnnos
09-24-20, 06:17
I usually approach Lane from Highway. The light at that intersection takes awhile which sometimes is a pain but you do get a good look at the area while waiting. This would be the corner opposite the convenience store by the small used car lot. From here you get a good view of anyone hanging out at the store or walking toward or away from Fox street. Grant it, you won't get a view of the hotels from there but it still gives you an idea of what may be going on in the immediate area away from the hotel properties.Make a left onto Cynthia then right on Stuart. You'll approach Lane. A much better view of the notels as well as a closer looksie of what's around the bridge, the sandwich shop and the pumps behind it. If theres no signs of life, you can egress north or south on Lane. This has always been a better approach for me.

AMnnos
09-24-20, 06:24
It's been a while since my last post. This old dog has been out of the scene for a while due to health issues but I'm back part time. Yesterday around 5 am I was cruising several areas. The only area with activity was Main. 3 walkers. A White one not attractive at all and two blacks. One short and skinny and the other one looked pretty good (fit and long brown wavy hair) but there was a dude too close to her all the time. She was on 63 and Pearl. The other 2 were at 63 and Main. I didn't see LEO presence but still I didn't partake. I miss those days when I could find Priscilla. I'll try tomorrow to see if there's something good around that area.Is living in Lake City. At least, that's what she told me several months ago via SM. Before she bounced out of Jax, I've seen her walking with some guy by the pawn shop on Main. She looked hella different haven't had lost some weight. Actually looked kinda good despite knowing she's got some baby damage.

KoolBreeze
09-24-20, 08:11
Is living in Lake City. At least, that's what she told me several months ago via SM. Before she bounced out of Jax, I've seen her walking with some guy by the pawn shop on Main. She looked hella different haven't had lost some weight. Actually looked kinda good despite knowing she's got some baby damage.You guys wouldn't happen to have pics of Priscilla would you. I'm from Lake City.

OneForTheGlory
09-25-20, 14:10
Went thru hootersville this afternoon and saw this girl with red hair in a green dress. Paid for the top but damn did I want more the booty so juicy in hand while she giving me top. I wish I could of found a spot to bend her over. But it was bright in the middle of the day and I discovered why I see more girls during the day. Most of them have kids and it's easier for them to sneak away during the middle of the afternoon. Than in the evening.

AMnnos
09-25-20, 20:37
You guys wouldn't happen to have pics of Priscilla would you. I'm from Lake City.Priscilla wasnt much of looker and as I had mention previously, her mid-section wasnt an enjoyable view especially when she had a little weight to her. But her mouth was a hole in which I was able to dump my load in a pinch / when noone else was available / or when I was simply passing through her locale. The attached makes Priscilla somewhat appetizing minus the butterface. I may have fucked her once or twice but her suck-tion was all I was interested in. Cool chic and Yes, she swallows. Good girl🙂.

OneForTheGlory
09-26-20, 07:47
Actually police services are down during the virus situation. It's dangerous as fuck in Hooterville at night. At first it was caused by street gangs. Now it's caused by very distraught Caucasians.Hmm I can imagine that I mean this virus did flip everything upside down. Heck even the girl I got done visiting was complaining about the minimum wage and went on a huge rant how it was supposed to be a living wage not some job for college kids. And how she was reading some article about mark Cuban plan to give people 1 k dollars every two weeks. But she really wasn't in a discussion mood just rant mood. I already knew that area was pretty bad so makes sense. Allot of the girls working in that area live there with kids to feed.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-27-20, 06:37
You guys wouldn't happen to have pics of Priscilla would you. I'm from Lake City.Man! My cock has shot so much cum inside this lady over the years; probably enough to glaze her whole body!

Datboi
09-27-20, 07:49
I'm pretty sure this is the chick I keep seeing across from wally world. Can't tell if she's walking or not because by the time she gets to the corner she's jumping in a car, could be meeting STG clients over there. Either way, she has a distinct look that you either like or don't but if she's a SW she's probably the best looking one on Phillips in years. Surprisingly thicker than the pics would have you think, but she definitely looked good.

https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/new-in-townsweetsexyseductive/219721712206

BigPoppy34
09-27-20, 10:13
Fox Street busy this morning 3 WSW. 2 blondes 1 black hair.

BigPoppy34
09-27-20, 10:54
She used to call herself Diamond years ago. There's been some bad reviews of her in the past. Robbing people with a gun.

PlayTiem
09-27-20, 13:43
I'm not looking for walkers at the moment, but job related stuff has me spending a lot of time driving through some of the "active" areas discussed here, and I got to say: You guys must have a LOT more patience than I do. I have only seen a few possible candidates, and they may have been civilians for all I know. If I were looking to get some, my dick would probably have given up and taken a long nap.

NeckAuthority
09-27-20, 17:12
I'm pretty sure this is the chick I keep seeing across from wally world. Can't tell if she's walking or not because by the time she gets to the corner she's jumping in a car, could be meeting STG clients over there.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/new-in-townsweetsexyseductive/219721712206Man her body type is ideal to see, but her rates are stupid as hell. I been avoiding phillips because its heavily camped by our ol dear unc, and plus I haven't seen no activity there in like a good year. Guess I'll start driving through there to try to catch her LOL. Last I heard she was either sometimes spotted on lane or off 103rd. What time of day was this, and was she at the bodega down from wallyville or the liquor store which used to be a bodega lol.
Also the pics she been posting has been her old pics she been posting years ago. She had more better updated pics which showed how lovely her body has gotten. Although now, i wonder if she still got that body since she went back to these awful pics that dont show anything.

TailBlazing
09-27-20, 19:54
I can't be negative on ol philips as it still serves me well. Met Nicole there this morning for a. 4 mic check and drove a whopping 20 seconds to find her once I got there. Good service actually. If I spent more than 30 minutes trying to find one there on any given day I'd be surprised. They all live in the neighborhood there if not the notels.

Man her body type is ideal to see, but her rates are stupid as hell. I been avoiding phillips because its heavily camped by our ol dear unc, and plus I haven't seen no activity there in like a good year. Guess I'll start driving through there to try to catch her LOL. Last I heard she was either sometimes spotted on lane or off 103rd. What time of day was this, and was she at the bodega down from wallyville or the liquor store which used to be a bodega lol.
Also the pics she been posting has been her old pics she been posting years ago. She had more better updated pics which showed how lovely her body has gotten. Although now, i wonder if she still got that body since she went back to these awful pics that dont show anything.

Stewie Griffin
09-27-20, 21:08
Man her body type is ideal to see, but her rates are stupid as hell. I been avoiding phillips because its heavily camped by our ol dear unc, and plus I haven't seen no activity there in like a good year. Guess I'll start driving through there to try to catch her LOL. Last I heard she was either sometimes spotted on lane or off 103rd. What time of day was this, and was she at the bodega down from wallyville or the liquor store which used to be a bodega lol.
Also the pics she been posting has been her old pics she been posting years ago. She had more better updated pics which showed how lovely her body has gotten. Although now, i wonder if she still got that body since she went back to these awful pics that dont show anything.She also did a couple videos as well. One with her and butterfly Jen. She's the one with the I 💚 haters tattoo on her butt right?

Stewie Griffin
09-27-20, 21:09
She used to call herself Diamond years ago. There's been some bad reviews of her in the past. Robbing people with a gun.Yeah I read some bad reviews when she was living In that trailer park on main.

UF2006
09-27-20, 23:15
She also did a couple videos as well. One with her and butterfly Jen. She's the one with the I 💚 haters tattoo on her butt right?The girl you're thinking about is Emily not Frenchie.

GhostDaddy
09-29-20, 07:56
Yesterday, I was driving along Airport to visit a friend when I noticed this hot blonde (dreads or weave) with a tight maroon looking dress on a spinner body. My guess she is around 5'2" with writing down her leg like pinstripping. It looked like she was walking from Denny's to the Red Roof. She got scooped up before she could get into the motel parking lot LOL. I rarely notice SW but she was a head-turner. I wish I took a pic. I've been trying to find her ad but I can't find it anywhere. Still looking.

ClitEastwoodJx
09-29-20, 10:34
Yesterday, I was driving along Airport to visit a friend when I noticed this hot blonde (dreads or weave) with a tight maroon looking dress on a spinner body. My guess she is around 5'2" with writing down her leg like pinstripping. It looked like she was walking from Denny's to the Red Roof. She got scooped up before she could get into the motel parking lot LOL. I rarely notice SW but she was a head-turner. I wish I took a pic. I've been trying to find her ad but I can't find it anywhere. Still looking.It was this girl. In my opinion, her service is horrible and her attitude sucks!

http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/make-me-moan-and-scream-for-yo/083786300833

GhostDaddy
09-29-20, 10:43
It was this girl. In my opinion, her service is horrible and her attitude sucks!

http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/make-me-moan-and-scream-for-yo/083786300833I thought it might have been her but I wasn't sure. As always, appreciate the info!

AMnnos
09-29-20, 12:02
It was this girl. In my opinion, her service is horrible and her attitude sucks!

http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/make-me-moan-and-scream-for-yo/083786300833It was some time last year. Denise was pretty enthusiastic when I first saw her. Even offered to put the word out, though she was blessed with a butterface. Our second was meh, suspecting that she was medicated.

Seems ole Denise went to shit very quickly.

The third time was at night and had me come to a house in Oceanway. Two issues almost made me pop that dream. 1) I was to pick her up at some sketchy house with no lights on inside that I could see. 2) After repeatedly asking me if I was close (that in itself is a nuisance), she had me wait in the driveway. I wasnt putting up with any bullshit that night and I texted my one and only warning. "Come out now or I'm ghost". Needless to say she dashed out the door 5 seconds later half dressed with a big bag hangin off her arm. I'm guessing all her hooker supplies was in it. She was honest enough (or stupid enough) to tell me that she was inside consuming candy with her roomies. I reiterated to her that I dont wait especially if a girl is blowing up my phone "Are you close?/Wya?/You almost here?". Either a girl is ready or not. If not, I'll simply bounce.

A couple more shitty visits after that and I was through with her. I think she may have provided others with her shitty attitude and services, because clients are lacking.

Soliloquio
09-29-20, 17:58
I'm pretty sure this is the chick I keep seeing across from wally world. Can't tell if she's walking or not because by the time she gets to the corner she's jumping in a car, could be meeting STG clients over there. Either way, she has a distinct look that you either like or don't but if she's a SW she's probably the best looking one on Phillips in years. Surprisingly thicker than the pics would have you think, but she definitely looked good.

https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/new-in-townsweetsexyseductive/219721712206

Also the pics she been posting has been her old pics she been posting years ago. She had more better updated pics which showed how lovely her body has gotten. Although now, i wonder if she still got that body since she went back to these awful pics that dont show anything.I've texted her but never heard back. Have you had any comms with her? What kind of rates is she quoting?

Soliloquio
09-29-20, 18:47
Man her body type is ideal to see, but her rates are stupid as hell. I been avoiding phillips because its heavily camped by our ol dear unc, and plus I haven't seen no activity there in like a good year. Guess I'll start driving through there to try to catch her LOL. Last I heard she was either sometimes spotted on lane or off 103rd. What time of day was this, and was she at the bodega down from wallyville or the liquor store which used to be a bodega lol. Also the pics she been posting has been her old pics she been posting years ago. She had more better updated pics which showed how lovely her body has gotten. Although now, i wonder if she still got that body since she went back to these awful pics that dont show anything.She actually just texted me back! Quoted 80/120/160. Doesn't seem too odd. Am I missing something?

NeckAuthority
09-30-20, 00:32
She actually just texted me back! Quoted 80/120/160. Doesn't seem too odd. Am I missing something?I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I can't give up that much for that quality of a girl. She was SW'ing a couple months ago. I got and had UTR who look way better than than her and either charge the same or less. Plus I dunno maybe bc I explore every nick and cranny of the hobby, her rate is what alot of really good providers charge. Again this is just me but I rather toss another Jackson in the mix for a 9/10 experience. I seldomly pay outside what I believe a gal worth, especially if you go down south or other states and do "price-matching" then come back here.

Now this one we agree to a lesser price than what the SW asks 4 but she surpass expectations so I tipped 2 more Jacksons (she wore me out so pretty sure I didn't need them LOL).

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11123430

Perfect body looked way better than pic and a pleaser. Was going to do a report, but she moved. Can't pay Frenchie the same or more when I can snag some1 like her for around that, just on principles, for me atleast.

So I personally not hurting to waste that much for an ok experience. Again this is just me, and to sum up I just don't believe she is worth what she ask. She may be worth that much 2 some of yawl, YMMV. Also she has SW mileage, which is drastically different than regular mileage LOL.

Soliloquio
09-30-20, 00:44
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I can't give up that much for that quality of a girl. She was SW'ing a couple months ago. I got and had UTR who look way better than than her and either charge the same or less. Plus I dunno maybe bc I explore every nick and cranny of the hobby, her rate is what alot of really good providers charge. Again this is just me but I rather toss another Jackson in the mix for a 9/10 experience. I seldomly pay outside what I believe a gal worth, especially if you go down south or other states and do "price-matching" then come back here.

Now this one we agree to a lesser price than what the SW asks 4 but she surpass expectations so I tipped 2 more Jacksons (she wore me out so pretty sure I didn't need them LOL).

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11123430

Perfect body looked way better than pic and a pleaser. Was going to do a report, but she moved. Can't pay Frenchie the same or more when I can snag some1 like her for around that, just on principles, for me atleast.

So I personally not hurting to waste that much for an ok experience. Again this is just me, and to sum up I just don't believe she is worth what she ask. She may be worth that much 2 some of yawl, YMMV. Also she has SW mileage, which is drastically different than regular mileage LOL.Hard to argue with that reasoning. I'll be saving my coins for better offerings. BTW, if you have any hot young UTRs that may be looking for another regular who's well spoken, reliable and in great shape, please do share the love!

ItalinaLick
09-30-20, 12:23
It was some time last year. Denise was pretty enthusiastic when I first saw her. Even offered to put the word out, though she was blessed with a butterface. Our second was meh, suspecting that she was medicated.

Seems ole Denise went to shit very quickly.

The third time was at night and had me come to a house in Oceanway. Two issues almost made me pop that dream. 1) I was to pick her up at some sketchy house with no lights on inside that I could see. 2) After repeatedly asking me if I was close (that in itself is a nuisance), she had me wait in the driveway. I wasnt putting up with any bullshit that night and I texted my one and only warning. "Come out now or I'm ghost". Needless to say she dashed out the door 5 seconds later half dressed with a big bag hangin off her arm. I'm guessing all her hooker supplies was in it. She was honest enough (or stupid enough) to tell me that she was inside consuming candy with her roomies. I reiterated to her that I dont wait especially if a girl is blowing up my phone "Are you close?/Wya?/You almost here?". Either a girl is ready or not. If not, I'll simply bounce.

A couple more shitty visits after that and I was through with her. I think she may have provided others with her shitty attitude and services, because clients are lacking.This one robbed me, never again.

Forgotten One
10-01-20, 16:27
She actually just texted me back! Quoted 80/120/160. Doesn't seem too odd. Am I missing something?Keep in mind, SW by definition is not supplying a room, has likely been sweating in the florida sun. If she then has a clean secure location, and has AND used showers and sinks the cost should go up. Part of the cost is paying for that. $80-100 for an incall is pretty reasonable. And seriously, just because someone was a SW, does not mean they are for all time. And no I do not want to save them.

OneForTheGlory
10-01-20, 20:15
Keep in mind, SW by definition is not supplying a room, has likely been sweating in the florida sun. If she then has a clean secure location, and has AND used showers and sinks the cost should go up. Part of the cost is paying for that. $80-100 for an incall is pretty reasonable. And seriously, just because someone was a SW, does not mean they are for all time. And no I do not want to save them.I thought the price was 60 for qv incall. 80 or may be 100 if they look better than usual, in a good location and take real good care of themselves.

NeckAuthority
10-01-20, 21:18
And seriously, just because someone was a SW, does not mean they are for all time. And no I do not want to save them.Just saying my opinion, I'm not going to see a SW here at a price where I can see a decent provider. Just going by my weird principles. Frenchie may be a decent provider, heard she use to be a stripper. Just not my cup of tea just because she gets a room, doesn't mean in my eyes she is of higher quality than what she was. Granted they were some SW who I had in a room, and some I wish I could get in a room (like Lynn near main-if anyone got her new number let me know LOL). Yet usually the price will float around the same as on the road. Any jax SW now a days is nothing I pay close to 100 for an ok experience. Even though stg is pretty dry on good providers, you can easily secure a great visit for around that price with a decent well reviewed provider.

In my opinion, you don't come off the streets and leave your baggage there. Know some1 made a review about the other SW who now a provider. Reviews goes back and forth between stealing, smells, rush then ok experience. Frenchie doesn't steal, nor have I heard that she does any serious drugs, so don't see no reason not to see her, but again me personally, for that price out of nowhere, hell no. Know atleast a couple providers who will work hard for a cien.

NeckAuthority
10-01-20, 21:27
Northside is coming back around LOL. Besides Lisa, the in betweens off myrtle is making a comeback, but I ducked up. Saw this very fine BSW. I pulled up to her unfortunately didn't have the loot, And Could not find my phone for ththe life of me. Figures. It was in my lap LOL. So didn't get the digits because my dumbassory. Lawd nice ass big top nice body. So settled for a older lady name Lynn. Didn't know she had a nice body till she got undressed lawd have mercy. Wish I can get her in a room. Thought everything would be sagging mess. Yet nooo. She looked like late 40's or early 50's yet body of a 20 yr old. Nice top no baggage, fat nice soft bottom, and a chubby tummy, but not nasty fat, just pleasantly plump all around no rolls. A little smell, but she felt so good LOL. I gave up around the area because all the dudes walking, but now I might be patrolling regularly LOL.

NeckAuthority
10-03-20, 16:05
Hey I remember somebody wanted to contact me about Lynn a while back any chance any of you got her new contact? Know I saw her 1 day but couldn't scoop.

PosHedo
10-04-20, 16:16

Just a reminder fellas. These girls are never the same. Always be in control of the funds no matter what they or little man says.So I ran into Amber again. Similar area. She was very apologetic, made it up to me and even gave me digits. Happy to see it work out. I really enjoy her.

Motoyo
10-04-20, 21:05
Anyone got Kitten's number? (from jakes long ago).

I was in contact with her back in July and she answered, but been mostly out of the game a few months and no reply now on that number.

Happy to provide info of who I am to give to her if she wants, so she knows who it is.

Johnny Drama
10-05-20, 08:28
Anyone got Kitten's number? (from jakes long ago).

I was in contact with her back in July and she answered, but been mostly out of the game a few months and no reply now on that number.

Happy to provide info of who I am to give to her if she wants, so she knows who it is.I reached out to Jayden from jakes and just chit chatted. She dropped the bad news. Kitten passed away about a month ago. She didn't state how or the circumstances involved.

Drama.

Stewie Griffin
10-05-20, 14:08
I reached out to Jayden from jakes and just chit chatted. She dropped the bad news. Kitten passed away about a month ago. She didn't state how or the circumstances involved.

Drama.Damn. Sad to hear. She was really cool. I hadn't seen her since she was staying off us1.

OneForTheGlory
10-05-20, 18:46
Damn. Sad to hear. She was really cool. I hadn't seen her since she was staying off us1.9 times out 10 it's drugs most of these girls pass away from drugs. They either over dose or get a really bad batch.

MeanMustangry
10-06-20, 14:21
Hey guys,

So I'm new to the area and have been looking through this forum. I have seen blanding, younger men circle, and Lane. I've driven these areas. Landing is a very long Street youngerman circle is like a circle in Lane to me is just a lane. Where are they I have not seen anything? Youngerman circle looks more like a business district with stores and businesses couple hotels and that's all I can see. Can you guys fill me In?

ClitEastwoodJx
10-09-20, 16:41
Is she still working the Phillips area? Does anyone have her contact info? Please, and thank you.

Formula One
10-09-20, 20:15
So I've been in Jacksonville for a few months now and decided to take a day off work and venture to new spots. Hooterville was on my list, and will all the descriptions how to get there from this site, it was easy (thanks gents!

Anyway, this was a recon mission for me. Get to know the streets, potential places to park, and scout out any SW's. Overall, I'm used to the Phillips scene, so this was new. I'm not sure where you guys park, since it's so residential?! Any advice would be helpful. But I saw 3 WSW's. The first was a older tall dirty blond with bolt on's, nice long legs and cute ass in a mini skirt. Very hot MILF look to her, and I should have picked up. The second was a long hair heavier long hair brunette that was fairly aggressive in trying to get picked up. The third was a good looking blonde WSW sitting in the front of what appeared to be a church of some sort, but wouldn't leave the front porch.

The pickings where plentiful (not sure of quality), but I'm not sure where to park that is safe. But seems like a great spot for SW's.

Stay safe everyone.

BrineHook
10-10-20, 10:05
I live in the Hooterville area, and never see all the SW's that are supposed to be here. Is there a specific time or side street here?

Scooter6
10-12-20, 09:33
Is she still working the Phillips area? Does anyone have her contact info? Please, and thank you.I was just thinking about her the other day. She changes phones like most change underwear haha.

FunNthaSun
10-12-20, 10:26
Is she still working the Phillips area? Does anyone have her contact info? Please, and thank you.Yes she's still around I've seen her walking on a handful of occasions. Usually around university Blvd between barnes rd and spring park rd or on Phillip's hywy. I have personally had a date with her in years.

Scooter6
10-12-20, 16:25
Yes she's still around I've seen her walking on a handful of occasions. Usually around university Blvd between barnes rd and spring park rd or on Phillip's hywy. I have personally had a date with her in years.That's near that sh*t show of a house she used to stay in where the floors were crumbling.

ClitEastwoodJx
10-13-20, 16:22
Yes she's still around I've seen her walking on a handful of occasions. Usually around university Blvd between barnes rd and spring park rd or on Phillip's hywy. I have personally had a date with her in years.Thanks. I've always liked that girl for some reason. I remember way back before she got into the heavy stuff and she was actually married at one point (I'm pretty sure). I've always wanted to get a hotel room sometime, get drunk with her, and just ask her what the hell happened and listen to her talk. The stories she could tell!

SavageRandy
10-18-20, 14:18
Took a ride through hooterville Saturday before dark. Found a skinny yuckster with a nasal drip looking super ragged. Decided to pass. Took another trip this morning. Found a black chick high af singing along to whatever music was in her head. Face had boils so that's a no go. Are there any reasonably cleanish fish that work hooterville or am I just being too picky? I don't think it's unreasonable to avoid an SW who generally look like she is hosting something that soap won't wash off. Just a thought.

BillBatts
10-18-20, 15:05
Was in the area this afternoon and saw Brooke (brunette. Almost Hispanic looking) behind the Circle. Wearing a long summer dress. Hand was wrapped, maybe a cat fight. A couple of dudes hanging around looking like they were going to get into a fight. She saw me and walked across OM rd. Made our way to the townhouses by Dirt McGirt and worked a wonderful mic check (little toothy at times) but BBBJ was tops. Lots of spit and DT. Really got into it. Nice soft ass. Has some Belly too but was Not concerned. Really got into it. Looked familiar from ol backpage days and maybe even as currently as STG. She would have went 20 coins but I upped to 25. Said not normally staying on west side. Dropped her off on Joel Osteen.

Stay safe.

BB.

UF2006
10-22-20, 11:44
Have anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in weeks.

MiracleKid
10-25-20, 17:48
Was traveling through Jacksonville & ran into this little ho, Erika T. She goes by Nikita Tko.

Best prostitute I've ever had! Top BJ & CIP.

Would love to trade for more pics of her.

Gene485
10-25-20, 20:09
Was traveling through Jacksonville & ran into this little ho, Erika T. She goes by Nikita Tko.

Would love to trade for more pics of her.Where was this little one hiding please??

MeanMustangry
10-26-20, 04:21

Would love to trade for more pics of her.She is a gamer.

MiracleKid
10-26-20, 12:55
Where was this little one hiding please??She was in my hotel parking lot by the airport.

MiracleKid
10-26-20, 20:18
OK, you had your little fun. Now tell everyone where you got the pictures.She had them on her phone & sold them to me.

Are you ok?

Anonymous123
10-26-20, 21:11
Northside is coming back around LOL. Besides Lisa, the in betweens off myrtle is making a comeback, but I ducked up. Saw this very fine BSW. I pulled up to her unfortunately didn't have the loot, And Could not find my phone for ththe life of me. Figures. It was in my lap LOL. So didn't get the digits because my dumbassory. Lawd nice ass big top nice body. So settled for a older lady name Lynn. Didn't know she had a nice body till she got undressed lawd have mercy. Wish I can get her in a room. Thought everything would be sagging mess. Yet nooo. She looked like late 40's or early 50's yet body of a 20 yr old. Nice top no baggage, fat nice soft bottom, and a chubby tummy, but not nasty fat, just pleasantly plump all around no rolls. A little smell, but she felt so good LOL. I gave up around the area because all the dudes walking, but now I might be patrolling regularly LOL.Bro. You left out soo much info. LOL. Excited about your treasures I think. Where were you near on North side?

MeanMustangry
10-27-20, 00:15
OK, you had your little fun. Now tell everyone where you got the picturesIf you look at her photo it says nikita_nymphita she sells her photos and videos online. Made me look like a fool. Toft asked her what's up. She only does online things and even does youtube.

MiracleKid
10-27-20, 14:52
So, we're admiring this whole thing was a scam?I clearly said that she sold me her pics. Wow. Jacksonville sure has a lot of dumb ass Captain Save a ho!

NeckAuthority
10-27-20, 16:52
Bro. You left out soo much info. LOL. Excited about your treasures I think. Where were you near on North side?Oh my bad, the normal off myrtle, down blue and bennet. Now I will say usually, there are nothing but dudes playing dress up around there, but as I mentioned that was rare to see a chick of that caliber around there. Man kicking myself for that one. Also does anyone know any other spots on the north, because pearl & myrtle is really dried up. 2 years ago off myrtle there was lookers, now just dudes 90% of the time. I'm really by the airport but nothing as far as I know around there besides poaching from the hotels. Pm me if you don't want to put it here.

Anonymous123
10-27-20, 19:41
Oh my bad, the normal off myrtle, down blue and bennet. Now I will say usually, there are nothing but dudes playing dress up around there, but as I mentioned that was rare to see a chick of that caliber around there. Man kicking myself for that one. Also does anyone know any other spots on the north, because pearl & myrtle is really dried up. 2 years ago off myrtle there was lookers, now just dudes 90% of the time. I'm really by the airport but nothing as far as I know around there besides poaching from the hotels. Pm me if you don't want to put it here.Man, I don't know. I haven't had any luck around that area and almost a year. LOL. I used to run into a couple every now and then. But now, there is nothing there but like you said a bunch of he-she's. LOL.

NotWhatiItSeems
10-28-20, 14:21
Was travelling through Jacksonville & ran into this little ho. Best prostitute I've ever had! Top BJ & CIP.

Would love to trade for more pics of her.Have her info? I'd love to partake.

BrineHook
11-01-20, 00:11
I frequent the IC, Hville area. I've yet to see anything fantasy worthy.

Anyone want to dm me some tips to increase my odds.

Quizmo23
11-01-20, 08:57

Would love to trade for more pics of her.Woah, do you have any contact info? I'm pretty sure my younger brother went to high school with this girl.

Jaxsleepdog
11-03-20, 13:25
Man, I don't know. I haven't had any luck around that area and almost a year. LOL. I used to run into a couple every now and then. But now, there is nothing there but like you said a bunch of he-she's. LOL.Do you remember TC? She is a BSW with dreads. She was really good. But I agree, things have really went bad around those parts.

OneForTheGlory
11-04-20, 07:39
I was just cruising thru hootersville just to see what was available and anything worth seeing. And I saw so many cars my lord there was more customers than providers out there. I think in saw like 3 girls but like 20 different cars out there the other night.

NeckAuthority
11-04-20, 14:36
Do you remember TC? She is a BSW with dreads. She was really good. But I agree, things have really went bad around those parts.Nearly 3 years ago there was a BSW who was 9/10. Long fake ponytail. Had the juiciest booty, could make me erupt in a couple of min. One week my ac had broke, so went in her ride, and she reversed cowgirl in the backseat. Man the sight was 10/10 , her ass felt sooo soft. Plus her ride was newer than mine. Granted I had a 2014. Man. Its like all the great are gone. A week before she went M. I. A she said she almost done with nursing school. Guess that was true since she dropped that # as well LOL. Now aroundthe area is he-she's which I don't understand why. There must be a new spot I haven't stumbled upon yet. Since every decent one on the north has disappeared. Left the horrids.

DahGirlsOfJax
11-04-20, 16:43
During past travels through this area I have talked to Michelle a 5 foot 5 40 sh provider. During our talks she appeared attractive enough and eager to demonstrate her skills. On prior meetings I had already had an encounter and was heading home so I did not sample her skills. Around 3 am this morning I found her and made my offer. She thought about it before accepting and off we went. She wanted to use her spot but I insisted on one of mine. We get there and she starts off with business before pleasure, which I disagree with, but she then asks for a earnest deposit that I could agree to. After getting comfortable she starts with her GPS complaining. At my age I can only have one encounter a day and I prefer that it is a pleasurable one. I listen to a little more of her GPS and decide to cut my losses and I take her back to her spot to look for another. I mention to her that her review would not be favorable and she responded, good maybe another SOB will read the review and not try to work her.

At Lane and 10 I find Priscilla whom I have had a number of good encounters but had not seen in about a year. Body and looks were as good as Michelle's and attitude was much better. She was a bit needy for her enjoyment which was a turn on for me and aggressive during the mission work, again a turn on. The harder I hit it the more she enjoyed. She will not allow passage to Greece but I dropped her off a satisfied fellow.

JaxHunter01
11-09-20, 09:24
Cruising around off main early this morning. I saw Quanita and scooped her up. Too my surprise she looks to be about 5 to 6 month pregnant. No drama BBBJCIM for the standard rate. Said she is living in the area so she should be easy to find. As always stay safe.

RandyOne2
11-09-20, 12:28
Hey, Pompano Beach monger passing through on Wed, evening, Looking for some pleasure for the motel. Staying off 295 and San Jose. Mandarin area. Any info where to find any SW, BSW WSW not picky, have seen homeless in the area in the past. More than happy to get you some 411 if you are headed south. Escort spinner maybe also.

Triskster
11-10-20, 04:28
Hey, Pompano Beach monger passing through on Wed, evening, Looking for some pleasure for the motel. Staying off 295 and San Jose. Mandarin area. Any info where to find any SW, BSW WSW not picky, have seen homeless in the area in the past. More than happy to get you some 411 if you are headed south. Escort spinner maybe also.Check out US1 (Philips Hwy) north of University Blvd.

TMan52
11-10-20, 15:10
Cruising around off main early this morning. I saw Quanita and scooped her up. Too my surprise she looks to be about 5 to 6 month pregnant. No drama BBBJCIM for the standard rate. Said she is living in the area so she should be easy to find. As always stay safe.I don't think she is pregnant, saw her about two weeks ago, she was apologetic about the weight gain. When she is on Main she is heavy on candy use, I hope she has just put on some weight like she told me, and is not pregnant.

CameraGuy904
11-15-20, 17:43
Cruising around off main early this morning. I saw Quanita and scooped her up. Too my surprise she looks to be about 5 to 6 month pregnant. No drama BBBJCIM for the standard rate. Said she is living in the area so she should be easy to find. As always stay safe.Where exactly off main?

Anonymous123
11-16-20, 06:19
Saw Brooklyn over in hooterville this am. Nice tight pum pun. Standard donation. Will repeat.

CommanderAeon
11-19-20, 17:16
Long time since I reviewed (got tired of the white nights and captain save a hoes) but I've been sure to keep mongering and wanted to share some exploits.

If you make your way to the Broadway area at random times of the day you'll most likely run into a cute short brunette by the name of Danielle C.

I love this little trollop because she used to be a former stuck up beauty Queen but of course she fell for the wrong guy who got her to become a drug addicted street *****.

She's a reliable favorite and is always down for BBFSCIP. She's usually $40 but if you catch her when she's JUST gotten high she'll give everything up for less than a jack.

Some exploits with her:

1. she was standing in the middle of the backstreets along Broadway like a zombie and talking gibberish to herself. I told her it was me and to get in the car. Found a spot near a public park and pulled down her leggings. Got some of my go to warm lube and I fucked her in the ass as rough as I could and even though she was going in and out of sleep she was whimpering and calling me daddy. I made sure to leave behind a creamy little gift in her ass to discover when she was more lucid.

2. Picked her up several times for random cowgirl BBFSCIP and some backseat missionary. I always make sure to turn that pink taco into a pink taco supreme.

3. Another time she was super high again falling in and out of sleep. She began to suck my dick and I helped her whenever she fell asleep by grabbing her hair and force fucking her throat till she woke up. I made her repeat whatever I said until she got it right and had an ongoing narration that she'll always be an addict and the only thing she was ever meant for was to be a reliable Jacksonville pump and' dump and street ***** (She gets it into her head once in a while that she's going to get clean and goes to programs but she ALWAYS ends up back on the street) I also made sure to make her mumble on my dick while repeating that she's not meant to get off the candy.

Monger on fuck faces LOL.

CommanderAeon
11-19-20, 18:53
I can't begin to tell you how many times I've added cream filling to Jamie's precious Twinky. Usually starts with BBBJ for $20. D will up sell for less than $10 more to let you bareback. Any experienced jacksonville monger knows you can find her up and down San Juan throughout the day or night.

Monger33
11-20-20, 04:40
Got introduced to her under different circumstances. Wanted to play with her for a while, but if she were to recognise me it would be a problem that I don't feel like dealing with.

AMnnos
11-20-20, 09:51
I can't begin to tell you how many times I've added cream filling to Jamie's precious Twinky. Usually starts with BBBJ for $20. D will up sell for less than $10 more to let you bareback. Any experienced jacksonville monger knows you can find her up and down San Juan throughout the day or night.I see Jamie's been aging gracefully. 28 going on 58 perhaps? At least her tits is in the same place and not down by her knees. Lol

Monger33
11-20-20, 12:21
Forgot to quote the original post, was referring to Danielle below.

Got introduced to her under different circumstances. Wanted to play with her for a while, but if she were to recognise me it would be a problem that I don't feel like dealing with.

Hot Tacos
11-20-20, 14:20
Long time since I reviewed (got tired of the white nights and captain save a hoes) but I've been sure to keep mongering and wanted to share some exploits.

If you make your way to the Broadway area at random times of the day you'll most likely run into a cute short brunette by the name of Danielle C.

I love this little trollop because she used to be a former stuck up beauty Queen but of course she fell for the wrong guy who got her to become a drug addicted street *****.

She's a reliable favorite and is always down for BBFSCIP. She's usually $40 but if you catch her when she's JUST gotten high she'll give everything up for less than a jack.

Some exploits with her:

1. she was standing in the middle of the backstreets along Broadway like a zombie and talking gibberish to herself. I told her it was me and to get in the car. Found a spot near a public park and pulled down her leggings. Got some of my go to warm lube and I fucked her in the ass as rough as I could and even though she was going in and out of sleep she was whimpering and calling me daddy. I made sure to leave behind a creamy little gift in her ass to discover when she was more lucid.

2. Picked her up several times for random cowgirl BBFSCIP and some backseat missionary. I always make sure to turn that pink taco into a pink taco supreme.

3. Another time she was super high again falling in and out of sleep. She began to suck my dick and I helped her whenever she fell asleep by grabbing her hair and force fucking her throat till she woke up. I made her repeat whatever I said until she got it right and had an ongoing narration that she'll always be an addict and the only thing she was ever meant for was to be a reliable Jacksonville pump and' dump and street ***** (She gets it into her head once in a while that she's going to get clean and goes to programs but she ALWAYS ends up back on the street) I also made sure to make her mumble on my dick while repeating that she's not meant to get off the candy.

Monger on fuck faces LOL.Glove in seat?

Quebec
11-20-20, 15:05

Some exploits with her:

Monger on fuck faces LOL.Thank you for your service, Commander! Welcome back!

BlackLightning
11-20-20, 19:38
Hey guys I've been out of the SW game for a while. Any new Arlington or Sin City talent?? If so, quote this post or PM me.

CommanderAeon
11-20-20, 23:16
A year ago I met a little red head off Lane. She was wearing knee high socks and had long hair so it was hard to miss her sexy tiny frame. I picked her up off a side street and she have me a mic check for the standard jack donation and I told her I'd throw in a Hamilton for some more action. She was accommodating and I got to give her a lovely creampie. We started keeping in contact and I would pick her up several times over 2019 when she wasn't in jail. She'd do BBFS and video tape for less than $40-$69 and each time was hotter than the last. She had tattoos all over her face but I didn't give a shot because she was fun to talk to. When she cut her hair shorter she went and dyed it blonde at my suggestion to. Unfortunately word round the campfire she passed away from an overdose. I have t been upset about a death like that since Molly / Taylor of hooterville.

Here are some victory lap pics.

LuvSoftHands
11-21-20, 07:52
Got introduced to her under different circumstances. Wanted to play with her for a while, but if she were to recognise me it would be a problem that I don't feel like dealing with.Of whom are you speaking?

JaxRogue
11-21-20, 12:32
A year ago I met a little red head off Lane. She was wearing knee high socks and had long hair so it was hard to miss her sexy tiny frame. I picked her up off a side street and she have me a mic check for the standard jack donation and I told her I'd throw in a Hamilton for some more action. She was accommodating and I got to give her a lovely creampie. We started keeping in contact and I would pick her up several times over 2019 when she wasn't in jail. She'd do BBFS and video tape for less than $40-$69 and each time was hotter than the last. She had tattoos all over her face but I didn't give a shot because she was fun to talk to. When she cut her hair shorter she went and dyed it blonde at my suggestion to. Unfortunately word round the campfire she passed away from an overdose. I have t been upset about a death like that since Molly / Taylor of hooterville.

Here are some victory lap pics.It does seem to hit hard sometimes when one of them passes. We know the money we are giving them allows them to do what they do but somehow push it away until we see I again. Sorry for her passing.

DontBeObvious
11-21-20, 18:30
Hey guys I haven't posted for a while due to being out of state. I am back in Jacksonville and I must say that it is different out here. I have one consistent walker over in the beaver street bulls Bay Area. Clean, sexy and reliable. You text and she responds and tell you to give her 15 minutes to come outside. LOL just never cared to ask her name but she is a 9/10. I would like to trade number for katt's. Does anyone have a working number for her?

Also guys where are the hotspot. I met a freckle faced cutie in Indian town. Nice communication and quote but the next week when I had a scratch to it he's she was in a high end hotel on the beach so I passed.

Hootersville is hit and miss, nothing worth the scope.

YoloLife
11-21-20, 18:51
Hey guys I haven't posted for a while due to being out of state. I am back in Jacksonville and I must say that it is different out here. I have one consistent walker over in the beaver street bulls Bay Area. Clean, sexy and reliable. You text and she responds and tell you to give her 15 minutes to come outside. LOL just never cared to ask her name but she is a 9/10. I would like to trade number for katt's. Does anyone have a working number for her?

Also guys where are the hotspot. I met a freckle faced cutie in Indian town. Nice communication and quote but the next week when I had a scratch to it he's she was in a high end hotel on the beach so I passed.

Hootersville is hit and miss, nothing worth the scope.You have that chicks number on bulls Bay Area? Which katt are you talking about, do you have a pic

BlackLightning
11-23-20, 19:50
I had a dream, I was cruising Sin City this morning and scooped up a Latina SW by Acme, with red hair. I forgot her name but she's always out there with a Black backpage on. She gave a great BBBJ, with some deepthroat. The damage was 20 mario coins. Too bad it was just a dream.

AMnnos
11-24-20, 07:32
About 15 min ago. Theres a SWan near the auto parts store north of the MLK. Stringy-haired brunette wearing what looked like a black button-up shirt (possible shorts, couldn't see underneath)) and some heels. Couldnt see her face. It was dark. She looked cold tho.

Throwing this out there in case someone wanted to warm her up.

ClitEastwoodJx
11-24-20, 16:25
I see Jamie's been aging gracefully. 28 going on 58 perhaps? At least her tits is in the same place and not down by her knees. LolI literally see her walking all the time and have always wanted to see, and bang those tits around! But, I don't know shit about car dates or where to even go. I'm tempted to rent a shitty room, pick her up, and make her my cum **** for a while! Anyone have a pic of those tits?

LaxMan11
11-24-20, 22:21
So I was waiting to pick up someone at the airport and decided to take a look around some of the typical provider hotels. So there is this small patch of woods the right of the Denny's I see a few birds hanging out. Just pull up to the parking spot closest to the woods and they just pop on out.

I didn't partake, but would be interested if anyone has.

CommanderAeon
11-25-20, 14:43
I've had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young woman's acquaintances quite a few times in the past 3 years. She's wonderful and her rates are reasonable from $20-$40. I gooshed in her gash way more than is humanely reasonable. BBFS, Anal, BBBJ. Sometimes she tries to get off the candy but eventually always fails and starts walking backroads hooterville and Timiquana area. She's in her early 20's, super fucking tiny, and a spinner extraordinaire.

LeggsLover
11-25-20, 14:50
I've had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young woman's acquaintances quite a few times in the past 3 years. She's wonderful and her rates are reasonable from $20-$40. I gooshed in her gash way more than is humanely reasonable. BBFS, Anal, BBBJ. Sometimes she tries to get off the candy but eventually always fails and starts walking backroads hooterville and Timiquana area. She's in her early 20's, super fucking tiny, and a spinner extraordinaire.Man are you lucky have no one like that here in knoxville.

OneForTheGlory
11-25-20, 15:46
I had a dream, I was cruising Sin City this morning and scooped up a Latina SW by Acme, with red hair. I forgot her name but she's always out there with a Black backpage on. She gave a great BBBJ, with some deepthroat. The damage was 20 mario coins. Too bad it was just a dream.Just curious where is sin city, you can pm me if you prefer.

GhostDaddy
11-25-20, 20:41
So I was waiting to pick up someone at the airport and decided to take a look around some of the typical provider hotels. So there is this small patch of woods the right of the Denny's I see a few birds hanging out. Just pull up to the parking spot closest to the woods and they just pop on out.

I didn't partake, but would be interested if anyone has.They go out there with their DB to get their fix.

CommanderAeon
11-26-20, 10:45
I've had a few PMs sent about where Broadway area is. The hunt is good in the middle Broadway and commonwealth from Edgewood / Cassatt to Melson and around the backroads near those blocks. Hope this helps.

CommanderAeon
11-26-20, 14:55
If anyone knows how to contact this sexy little piece or if she's even in the North Florida area anymore I'd or appreciative.

BigSmoke
11-26-20, 15:16
If anyone knows how to contact this sexy little piece or if she's even in the North Florida area anymore I'd or appreciative.Did she also used to go by sno and live on the west side? If so I always thought that hoe was super sexy.

CommanderAeon
11-26-20, 22:27
If you ever cruise the Marietta area around Cahoon / Beaver streets or Normandy Villages area you may run into a cute spinner named Chelsie. We've had several dates in the last 2 1/2 years and she has always gone above and beyond the call of duty when it's come to. Making me cum LOL. $40-$80 everything is on the menu including video and BBFSCIP. She's the most honest girl out in that area and doesn't shit talk any of the other girls or try to keep you from seeing others like the other girls out there do. She's a reliable tiny little cum bucket.

Monger Thoughts: some mongers can finesse these girls into all kinds of pics and video for proof of adventures. Some just comment a bunch of times with no relevant information to get their senior status. Those are the ones whose jealousy sustains me to keep catching up with these reports. I'll get to the private messages as soon as I can by.

The way.

CommanderAeon
11-26-20, 22:30
Did she also used to go by sno and live on the west side? If so I always thought that hoe was super sexy.I know she went by Jade and Jasmine but I can't say for sure if she went by Snow. Originally caught her on Backpage and a few times walking on San Juan. Had her number in my burner phone but I've changed it several times since then.

She was my favorite fuck and only second to Molly bless her soul.

Stom10
11-26-20, 22:47
I did three dates with three different girls last Monday. All in Hooterville. It's the best spot on the Westside.Where's hooterville?

Motoyo
11-26-20, 23:23
Where's hooterville?103rd area Around April st / Old middlburg / california and the Circle K store.

Datboi
11-26-20, 23:54
If you ever cruise the Marietta area around Cahoon / Beaver streets or Normandy Villages area you may run into a cute spinner named Chelsie. We've had several dates in the last 2 1/2 years and she has always gone above and beyond the call of duty when it's come to. Making me cum LOL. $40-$80 everything is on the menu including video and BBFSCIP. She's the most honest girl out in that area and doesn't shit talk any of the other girls or try to keep you from seeing others like the other girls out there do. She's a reliable tiny little cum bucket.

Monger Thoughts: some mongers can finesse these girls into all kinds of pics and video for proof of adventures. Some just comment a bunch of times with no relevant information to get their senior status. Those are the ones whose jealousy sustains me to keep catching up with these reports. I'll get to the private messages as soon as I can by.

The way.Are there actually girls walking around in that area or that's just where she stays?

DWaltonXXX
11-27-20, 08:54
Has apparently become a new SW spot. It doesn't seem nearly urban enough for me, but that area has seen a lot of development and growth without getting rid of all of the poverty out there first. It's a weird mix.

Are there actually girls walking around in that area or that's just where she stays?

FunNthaSun
11-28-20, 16:19

The way.I haven't seen her in a couple years at least. I used to have so much fun with her I would drive from the Southside to pick her up when she lived with her mom. She had some good head, pussy and a cute plump ass. I never missed the chance of pounding her tight asshole every single visit. She was definitely a pleaser and we would hang out at my place for hours. I never attempted to drive out there to find her since I lost contact because that's a far drive to come up empty handed but since your post I've driven there twice with no luck. Even drove down the street her mom lived on and nothing. What's a good time to catch her walking?

LovesAFreak
11-28-20, 18:30
I've had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young woman's acquaintances quite a few times in the past 3 years. She's wonderful and her rates are reasonable from $20-$40. I gooshed in her gash way more than is humanely reasonable. BBFS, Anal, BBBJ. Sometimes she tries to get off the candy but eventually always fails and starts walking backroads hooterville and Timiquana area. She's in her early 20's, super fucking tiny, and a spinner extraordinaire.Is this provider still around jax? Is it easy to get in contact or find her?

LovesAFreak
11-28-20, 18:38
I see Jamie's been aging gracefully. 28 going on 58 perhaps? At least her tits is in the same place and not down by her knees. LolIs she worth the time or visit?

AMnnos
11-28-20, 20:40
Is she worth the time or visit?But I'm not the right person to ask. I haven't seen her in a long while. In between the two pics I attached of her (in my previous post; the second pic belonging to Cdr A), Jamie still looked somewhat decent, tho at times she just looked straight up strung out. I HAVE seen her before her decline and was worth non-SWan prices. Face was more youthful / non-drug used and aligned with her hot bod which sided with her performance. But since she's aged 10-15 years in such a short amount of time, SWan prices seems more appropriate. Enthusiasm and willingness is what she has going for her now, I guess.

You should ask Commander A, to get a more accurate assessment of Jamie.

PussyTamer
11-30-20, 11:02
Please help me, can anyone help me get in touch with Danielle C. Any help would be appreciate thanks.

ClitEastwoodJx
11-30-20, 11:30
Where's hooterville?I saw this on YouTube, so it might help you out with the streets of Hooterville.

https://youtu.be/VsCmzdYbxzU

Informer904
12-02-20, 17:33
First of all it's good to be back. Been M. I. A, for awhile but anyway this is Kinda of a late post. Ran into her about 3 weeks ago at the usual spot on PH. Says she's done fucking around with "H" but still prefers her candy of choice. If you recall on one of my last posts, I mentioned that I had a run-in with her old man the last time I scooped her, and although I gave her coins upfront for her candy, I didn't receive the prize at the end. I reminded her of said situation and let's just say that I was compensate very well for my troubles.

Informer904
12-03-20, 03:02
That: hard to believe.Doesn't matter how hard it is for you to believe, it's true. No reason.

To lie or exaggerate on this forum. What would I gain from it?

DarkMan2020
12-03-20, 10:53
So went to see bubbles this morning and I'll tell you this stuff is definitely changed a lot with her now visit was great wasn't rushed out the door like used to on lane I will say jtb has slot of working but for some reason I had to try again bubbles and OMG I will definitely be back to see her soon the top was great and she was full of fun and I have to say that the pics are not great but I have to say she looks better than them in person.

https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/specials-cash-app-customers-sp/262812246478

Red Talon
12-03-20, 20:22
In 16 years in this hobby I've probably done over a 1000 dates in Jacksonville. Yes I still ripped off every now and again. Only once has a girl repayed me and that was because a drunk was going to give her $200 and she needed a ride to the bank.What does this have to do with you calling him out in an earlier post? He asked a specific question about why you said he is hard to believe and you respond with a rambling tangent.

Informer904
12-03-20, 21:25
In 16 years in this hobby I've probably done over a 1000 dates in Jacksonville. Yes I still ripped off every now and again. Only once has a girl repayed me and that was because a drunk was going to give her $200 and she needed a ride to the bank.See that's why you shouldn't assume, and we all know the saying as to why you shouldn't. I didn't say that she "repaid" me, what I said was that I was compensated for my troubles. It's not my first, second or third time dealing with her so we kinda know each other, hence the "compensation". She just wanted to make things right between us. To be honest I'm shocked this is coming from you. You are the Legendary Can't B-1 or 101 or whatever you're calling yourself these days. The only reason why I say that is because of the many viable contributions you have made to this forum, over 1000+. You've stated that you've been on "over 1000 dates" so you off all people should know that you're NEVER getting your money back from a damn drug addict. Now one thing as a man that I'm not going to do is go back and forth with another man on a damn sex site about some pussy that doesn't give a fuck about either on of us. I said what I said and my story checks out. I'm going to put things back into perspective and keep making honest, viable contributions to this forum and you keep doing the same.

DWaltonXXX
12-04-20, 15:23
Only two posts, both of them praising this lackluster provider beyond all reason.

So went to see bubbles this morning and I'll tell you this stuff is definitely changed a lot with her now visit was great wasn't rushed out the door like used to on lane I will say jtb has slot of working but for some reason I had to try again bubbles and OMG I will definitely be back to see her soon the top was great and she was full of fun and I have to say that the pics are not great but I have to say she looks better than them in person.

https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/specials-cash-app-customers-sp/262812246478

Scooter6
12-04-20, 18:45
First of all it's good to be back. Been M. I. A, for awhile but anyway this is Kinda of a late post. Ran into her about 3 weeks ago at the usual spot on PH. Says she's done fucking around with "H" but still prefers her candy of choice. If you recall on one of my last posts, I mentioned that I had a run-in with her old man the last time I scooped her, and although I gave her coins upfront for her candy, I didn't receive the prize at the end. I reminded her of said situation and let's just say that I was compensate very well for my troubles.I for one would love to run into her again. She never did me wrong and we always had a good vibe. Both fun wise and otherwise.

She obviously has her demons but she's always been upfront with me and accommodating to what she knows I like. I just don't really do the SW thing so my time of seeing her again are probably slim to none but such is life.

ClitEastwoodJx
12-04-20, 20:06
I for one would love to run into her again. She never did me wrong and we always had a good vibe. Both fun wise and otherwise.

She obviously has her demons but she's always been upfront with me and accommodating to what she knows I like. I just don't really do the SW thing so my time of seeing her again are probably slim to none but such is life.You're in luck!

https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-on-the-southside/213074616205

I just got some pussy about an hour ago! Go get her!