PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64

JFriday
01-18-23, 13:30
She's always hanging near the patch of woods next to semi parking or she'll be near the store that doesn't have gas..What patch of woods and what gas station with no gas?

TMan52
01-19-23, 17:22
Yesterday, around 1:30 in the afternoon I saw Juanita at her usual numbered street and Main, did the scoop. Knee length boots, mini, her usual look. Odd time of the day for her to be out says her man kicked her out maybe for good with nothing but the clothes she had on her back. After we did our thing, as good as always, took her to a Thrift Store so she could buy some clothes. She may be out there if her man doesn't take her back in. Good luck.

RAW1978
01-19-23, 18:18
I'm sorry I couldn't get better photos, but I just saw this girl with tight jeans hopping into cars. Her ass looked fucking awesome. It looked like she had some purple in her hair. The body got me hard.

RAW1978
01-19-23, 18:24
Barb, Allie, Kat, Shonda, and Joanna are all out in the Cahoon loop right now! Lots of head choices out there!

NeckAuthority
01-19-23, 22:31
Yesterday, around 1:30 in the afternoon I saw Juanita at her usual numbered street and Main, did the scoop. Knee length boots, mini, her usual look. Odd time of the day for her to be out says her man kicked her out maybe for good with nothing but the clothes she had on her back. After we did our thing, as good as always, took her to a Thrift Store so she could buy some clothes. She may be out there if her man doesn't take her back in. Good luck.Is this the name of the cute little Latina in the area?

HappyCamper70
01-20-23, 09:49
Barb, Allie, Kat, Shonda, and Joanna are all out in the Cahoon loop right now! Lots of head choices out there!Damn. Wish I was still working in the area.

JZetoro19
01-20-23, 11:28
I'm sorry I couldn't get better photos, but I just saw this girl with tight jeans hopping into cars. Her ass looked fucking awesome. It looked like she had some purple in her hair. The body got me hard.I saw her yesterday around noon standing in the middle of the motel parking lot. Was hoping she would walk somewhere a little more secluded but that didn't happen.

DontBeObvious
01-20-23, 13:11
Counted at least 7. Had a dream with Nita which was a 29 star rating.

ThaLastPrince
01-21-23, 08:09
Yesterday, around 1:30 in the afternoon I saw Juanita at her usual numbered street and Main, did the scoop. Knee length boots, mini, her usual look. Odd time of the day for her to be out says her man kicked her out maybe for good with nothing but the clothes she had on her back. After we did our thing, as good as always, took her to a Thrift Store so she could buy some clothes. She may be out there if her man doesn't take her back in. Good luck.PM me the exact area. I've been looking for her and have yet to find her on that street. Is she more closer to the rail road or is she closer to the store on the corner?

TMan52
01-22-23, 11:05
PM me the exact area. I've been looking for her and have yet to find her on that street. Is she more closer to the rail road or is she closer to the store on the corner?Saw her at the store, on the lot near the side street. After, she was dropped off at apartments headed south toward the tracks, the ones across from the trailer park, said she has a friend there. Hope this helps, no digits always seems to be a phone issue.

RAW1978
01-22-23, 14:53
I fucked Lady J this afternoon, and Kassidy was waiting for her when I dropped her off. Kassidy has upgraded and got a phone and scooter now, and gained some weight. She'll park and walk the Cahoon loop for about an hour this afternoon. She's a good fuck and suck too!

ToeLover
01-23-23, 19:09
Next time you see her, let her know she needs to inflate that tire or she's going to be road rash.

I fucked Lady J this afternoon, and Kassidy was waiting for her when I dropped her off. Kassidy has upgraded and got a phone and scooter now, and gained some weight. She'll park and walk the Cahoon loop for about an hour this afternoon. She's a good fuck and suck too!

Adrew904
01-24-23, 00:19
Seen a decent looking black SW getting out of a ride this morning around sunrise in hooterville, she was fixing her skirt getting out and not in any hurry to cover back up what little she was wearing. But had a nice big ole booty, she gave me the hey baby as I circled around. Didn't have time to partake. Anyone got an ideal of who it is and if she's worth a pickup?

Informer904
01-24-23, 16:20
Currently about 3 pm. Cruising down main near 61st. Heavy heavy LEO presence in the church parking lot. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

NeckAuthority
01-24-23, 22:26
Currently about 3 pm. Cruising down main near 61st. Heavy heavy LEO presence in the church parking lot. Anyone have any idea what's going on?They're always there, maybe not the whole squad, but there's usually 1 or 2 posted there or in that empty lot across from that chapel next to the apartments.

LovesAFreak
01-25-23, 17:09
Barb, Allie, Kat, Shonda, and Joanna are all out in the Cahoon loop right now! Lots of head choices out there!I looked this up is this off of cahoon road?

ThaLastPrince
01-25-23, 23:07
Saw Juanita Tuesday. She was hype. Head was okay. She wasn't anything spectacular at all. Highly disappointed that why'all thought she was Top 5. I guess KTG is just abnormal because her mouth is like an alien. Still haven't felt anything like that in my life hahaha.

Mr Johns
01-26-23, 05:18
Saw Juanita Tuesday. She was hype. Head was okay. She wasn't anything spectacular at all. Highly disappointed that why'all thought she was Top 5. I guess KTG is just abnormal because her mouth is like an alien. Still haven't felt anything like that in my life hahaha.LOL. I know what you mean bro. Ktg is a soul snachter.

Mr Johns
01-26-23, 18:00
Barb, Allie, Kat, Shonda, and Joanna are all out in the Cahoon loop right now! Lots of head choices out there!Who are these Bush wackers?

BlazeAdams
01-27-23, 08:28
Haven't been to cahoon in a while but noticed the swans on PH are for some reason thinking they should raise from a Jackson to 2 for a BnG. Is this the case on cahoon?

JZetoro19
01-27-23, 10:41
Tried to make the scoop with this one but she walked right past and didn't even acknowledge. She ran over to the hotel near the petrol station after someone handed her a slurpee. There was a ton of traffic and don't want to make it obvious going after her. Anybody got reliable WSide digits they are willing to share? It's getting to harder and harder to pick up these SW in these high traffic areas in broad daylight.

SavageRandy
01-27-23, 11:50
Seen a decent looking black SW getting out of a ride this morning around sunrise in hooterville, she was fixing her skirt getting out and not in any hurry to cover back up what little she was wearing. But had a nice big ole booty, she gave me the hey baby as I circled around. Didn't have time to partake. Anyone got an ideal of who it is and if she's worth a pickup?I haven't seen BSW in have in a while. I think Elaine was the last one along with the zombie. Haven't seen either of them in a while.

Mr Johns
01-27-23, 14:02
Tried to make the scoop with this one but she walked right past and didn't even acknowledge. She ran over to the hotel near the petrol station after someone handed her a slurpee. There was a ton of traffic and don't want to make it obvious going after her. Anybody got reliable WSide digits they are willing to share? It's getting to harder and harder to pick up these SW in these high traffic areas in broad daylight.Looks like Carrie. Stay away for your own safety.

JaxHunter01
01-27-23, 18:22
Watched a guy literally make one pass on main early this morning. JSO sitting at the gas station down near 47. Two rolled out and followed him up main across trout river bridge and lit him up. We were almost in sync on our Main Street loop. However I was about 200 yards behind him. I only had time for one quick pass and figured it was too cold out. Keep you head on a swivel. If you see uncle camped don't pass too often. Glad it wasn't me. Going to lay low on those early morning runs when only a few cars are on the road.

HouseFast8927
01-27-23, 22:28
I will have some free time this weekend and need to know where I can find someone to give me with good head game this weekend before 10 am? Either Sat or Sun. Bonus if they take the kids.

Ayce8
01-27-23, 23:55
Haven't been to cahoon in a while but noticed the swans on PH are for some reason thinking they should raise from a Jackson to 2 for a BnG. Is this the case on cahoon?Cahoon $20 BBBJ all day, I got a BBBJ for $10 from one of them grandma's there.

Where are you seeing swan's on PH? I haven't seen one in a long time, except BB.

I hit the typical spots on PH, the bodega, walmart, liquor store.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-28-23, 17:57
Cahoon $20 BBBJ all day, I got a BBBJ for $10 from one of them grandma's there.

Where are you seeing swan's on PH? I haven't seen one in a long time, except BB.

I hit the typical spots on PH, the bodega, walmart, liquor store.Yep! I just picked up old Loretta for a blowjob on Cahoon / Arizona just a little while ago. I drove her to the store and gave $5 for a drink and chips, and gave her $10 to suck my dick. She doesn't catch (which sucks), but she sucked the hell out of it and then jerked it into a towel I keep in my truck. She hangs out by the wrecked truck, and she's old and ugly though. She said she was married for 20 something years and only sucked her husband's dick twice. Hilarious!

Lobster Clit
01-30-23, 02:13
Has anyone seen Lane Ave Shanna recently? Haven't seen or heard from her in a few months.

Mike1965
01-30-23, 09:08
Has anyone seen Lane Ave Shanna recently? Haven't seen or heard from her in a few months.I saw her about a week ago at Jax Inn, she was hanging out with Moe the Greek Godess.

RAW1978
01-30-23, 17:06
Anyone experience this girl on Lane Avenue? Sorry for the no face pic, but she goes by Amanda. I tried to pick her up after seeing her dumped out, but she said she had to meet a friend and would be out later. She went into a room with a DB and that fat girl named Kristen that robs people.

RawDawg904
01-30-23, 19:45
Anyone experience this girl on Lane Avenue? Sorry for the no face pic, but she goes by Amanda. I tried to pick her up after seeing her dumped out, but she said she had to meet a friend and would be out later. She went into a room with a DB and that fat girl named Kristen that robs people.I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.

Ayce8
01-30-23, 22:55
I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.Now I know who the older skinny woman with the big fake tits and with the dog is.

She looks like a gum job to me from a distance, does she have any teeth?

Yes, when I saw her, she got the dog with her too. What does she do with the dog if you make a deal with her?

Mr Johns
01-31-23, 00:58
I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.Did you creampie her?

RawDawg904
01-31-23, 10:13
Now I know who the older skinny woman with the big fake tits and with the dog is.

She looks like a gum job to me from a distance, does she have any teeth?

Yes, when I saw her, she got the dog with her too. What does she do with the dog if you make a deal with her?I didn't see or feel any teeth. The dog just lays down in your vehicle seat and doesn't bother you.

Lgbtqgtfo
02-01-23, 00:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RawDawg904
02-02-23, 11:39
I just gave Michelle a huge 7 day load creampie in my truck and sent her on her way. She went over to a white van at Walmart and then took off with some guy. She's alive and doing well (relative description), but she is thinner and ragged looking.

Going to see who else I can find!

RawDawg904
02-02-23, 20:03
I just fucked Joanna for $30 and dropped her out on Fouraker. She's a weird little ****, and is starting to talk to herself. What a sad life story. She'll be out walking around the night, so go slap those ugly fake titties around.

DeathByStereo
02-03-23, 13:07
Coming to town for work and would appreciate a heads up on local SW areas. I used to frequent the scene in Charlotte, but there's no current street scene where I am now. Looking forward to it. Able to offer info for Charlotte and parts of GA and SC. PM is ok if preferred. Thanks in advance gents.

BlazeAdams
02-03-23, 15:41
Cahoon $20 BBBJ all day, I got a BBBJ for $10 from one of them grandma's there.

I hit the typical spots on PH, the bodega, walmart, liquor store.Usually it's at the Walmart gas station. I work in the area so I am there frequently. Usually Pam, and some frizzy blond.

JaxGunner
02-03-23, 21:25
Was out delivering Amazon and spotted a WSW in Hooterville off Osteen and Lambing. Had a fat ass, wearing shorts and a blue animal hoodie with ears on the hood. Not my cup of tea as the spider bites were everywhere and her face looked like it was hit by a truck. But to each their own, you can probably get her head doctor services for 10 dollars and a couple cheeseburgers. It was about 6 pm so for those looking for some action, there might be more wandering the neighborhood.

TomCat4871
02-04-23, 16:06
By any chance did she look anything like this one? This one sometimes posts videos of her walking the 103 but so far I've gotten no where messaging her.

Was out delivering Amazon and spotted a WSW in Hooterville off Osteen and Lambing. Had a fat ass, wearing shorts and a blue animal hoodie with ears on the hood. Not my cup of tea as the spider bites were everywhere and her face looked like it was hit by a truck. But to each their own, you can probably get her head doctor services for 10 dollars and a couple cheeseburgers. It was about 6 pm so for those looking for some action, there might be more wandering the neighborhood.

JaxGunner
02-04-23, 17:37
By any chance did she look anything like this one? This one sometimes posts videos of her walking the 103 but so far I've gotten no where messaging her.Nah the one I saw had a face that looked like shrek with reddish blonde hair.

ClosetPervert9
02-06-23, 20:43
It's a long shot but has anyone seen angel she used to walk around no road but I haven't seen her in about 2 years. Tiny latina with a raspy-ish voice and itty bitty titties. Anyone have any word?

Ayce8
02-06-23, 22:14
Usually it's at the Walmart gas station. I work in the area so I am there frequently. Usually Pam, and some frizzy blond.Please check your PM. Thank You!

ClosetPervert9
02-07-23, 02:40
Can you tell me where all the strolls are? When I was a kid, it was phillips highway, no road, and 8th street. No road is hit or miss but the other two seem to be permanently dead. I'm in town for a few weeks and would like to dive in a bit.

JaxRogue2
02-07-23, 19:22
Can you tell me where all the strolls are? When I was a kid, it was phillips highway, no road, and 8th street. No road is hit or miss but the other two seem to be permanently dead. I'm in town for a few weeks and would like to dive in a bit.I wish you luck finding even 1 decent swan. I gave up months ago. Wasted more money in gas that the deed would have cost.

JFriday
02-07-23, 20:19
I wish you luck finding even 1 decent swan. I gave up months ago. Wasted more money in gas that the deed would have cost.Months ago? Phillips has been shut down since 2016.

ClosetPervert9
02-08-23, 00:48
Months ago? Phillips has been shut down since 2016.I moved a decade ago but make regular trips for business and some personal trips. But each time it's worst and worst. Now I don't even know where to go other. Than that sketchy area around mlk and main.

CardinalBb65
02-08-23, 01:59
Had a great time today with one of my favorites, I haven't seen her in a while super head Britt not a swan but great BBBJ with lots of throat. 60 Mario coins south side up there with Katie the great in talent and endless throat Danielle.

AllAboutTop
02-08-23, 11:00
Had a great time today with one of my favorites, I haven't seen her in a while super head Britt not a swan but great BBBJ with lots of throat. 60 Mario coins south side up there with Katie the great in talent and endless throat Danielle.Damn, any links for the above mentioned? Head game is all I'm ever interested in.

ThaLastPrince
02-08-23, 12:37
Had a great time today with one of my favorites, I haven't seen her in a while super head Britt not a swan but great BBBJ with lots of throat. 60 Mario coins south side up there with Katie the great in talent and endless throat Danielle.PM me her info!! That was the absolute GOAT!! I thought she retired!!

Wpgsh34
02-08-23, 14:34
Saw this one block or two from Paxson hs. Db was near by so I didn't swoop. Does anyone know this one, is she worth a swoop next time I'm there. Weird being so close to Paxson.

ClosetPervert9
02-08-23, 19:08
Months ago? Phillips has been shut down since 2016.I was going to mention that I saw 2 decent SWans and 2 decents that I wouldve suspected as SWans however, a few hours later.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2023/02/08/1-dead-after-shooting-at-youngerman-circle-motel/

So that may dry up, at least temporarily.

JZetoro19
02-09-23, 11:13
I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.

ClosetPervert9
02-09-23, 11:35
Is it me, or is there 2-3 DBs to every SWan? If you're not seeing the same thing can you let me know where and when you're hunting because I'm not having the right type of luck. PMs are welcomed too.

RAW1978
02-09-23, 11:44
I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.Damn, those titties would have helped. Just focus on those beauties and she would have sucked the hell out of your dick and wouldn't stop. I agree with rawdawg, one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. She loves cum on her face too, or she'll eat it!

I have a video of me shooting a huge load on Cari's tits, then Kim sucked it all up into her mouth, and they passed it back and forth in each other's mouth 4 times before both swallowing some. That was for only $80 total! LOL.

JZetoro19
02-09-23, 11:48
Is it me, or is there 2-3 DBs to every SWan? If you're not seeing the same thing can you let me know where and when you're hunting because I'm not having the right type of luck. PMs are welcomed too.Not sure about other areas, but Lane is notorious for this. Spotted 3 SWs and one was scoop worthy. One of their DB was chilling about 10-15 ft away.

RawDawg904
02-09-23, 12:27
I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.Sorry man, she one of the very best pipe drainers out there. Just a cool chick and I likes her body. She's cheap to!

RunngL8
02-09-23, 18:06
Looks like everyone's favorite Uncle is cleaning up behind the small speedway. Several marked and unmarked vehicles behind the store. Be careful it 5 pm when I saw this.

WalnutDoor84
02-09-23, 18:52
I saw her out today to, but picked up fake tits Kim. Went to our spot and got amazing BBBJ and BBFS for $40. Fun tits to!! She usually has her little dog with her.You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.

RawDawg904
02-09-23, 19:22
You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.

Informer904
02-09-23, 20:33
You rawdogged fake tits Kim?? Yikes!! You should really go back a few months and read the forum's very serious confirmed prison record for her then figure out your next move.I THOUGHT that was her. Almost made the scoop myself 2 weeks ago, but my spider senses kept going off like. I KNOW I've seen a post awhile ago about a SW with fake tits on Lane and so stay away but I couldn't remember what post it was. Glad I listened.

ClosetPervert9
02-10-23, 05:06
Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?

Mr Johns
02-10-23, 09:50
Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.Was the bareback planned or an accident bro??

JZetoro19
02-10-23, 11:16
Sorry man, she one of the very best pipe drainers out there. Just a cool chick and I likes her body. She's cheap to!Yep. It was definitely her and was hard to tell with the jacket / sweater she had on. Didn't know she was known for the amazing head game otherwise I would have taken up on that offer. Ended up dropping her off after an awkward exchange. Saw her a few hours later with a stroller and her dog in it.

BiggDaddi
02-10-23, 11:20
Yeah, people should be more concerned about all the STG girls that I know are confirmed, but it isn't publicized. I'd say at it's at least 40% or more, trust me. I have the list.So you KNEW about her condition and STILL went for it? AND you have a list?? What in the Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaal is going on here.

JaxHunter01
02-10-23, 12:43
Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?This is cracksonville. Not telling you how to live your life however if you're in this lifestyle. It's like playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic you're going to lose if you think any of these hoes are worth the risk bb. For my own piece of mine I would wrap it.

WalnutDoor84
02-10-23, 13:48
You are correct. There is another girl on Lane with fake tits whose prison information was posted here in the forum a few months back, Carrie. I need to find a gf and just leave this hobby.

I THOUGHT that was her. Almost made the scoop myself 2 weeks ago, but my spider senses kept going off like. I KNOW I've seen a post awhile ago about a SW with fake tits on Lane and so stay away but I couldn't remember what post it was. Glad I listened.

RawDawg904
02-10-23, 14:29
Do you mean the STG SWans or does this spill into the STGs in the strip clubs too?I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!

RawDawg904
02-10-23, 14:45
I scooped whom I assume is fake tits Kim because she had that little white Chihuahua looking dog with her. Had on a baggy jacket and was carrying a huge pink bag. Just couldn't do it. Between the dog in my vehicle and she looked 70 LOL.This is Cari. She's hot and is a great fuck too! She will ride the hell out of you!

BiggDaddi
02-10-23, 16:52
I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!Which is worrisome. LOL! So there is a social sub culture of those who have been afflicted with one thing or another? Fascinating.

Pipelayer10
02-10-23, 17:42
Think I'm going to park and walk some one trails through the woods to see what I come across LOL.

Pipe approves this message.

Robbo18
02-10-23, 23:39
Finally met Katie the great for the first time tonight. Yeah, the candy has gotten to her face. I opted for a BJ and she did not disappoint at all. We talked for a little bit and got her number. I'm going to try to get with her again soon and do FS.

Mr Johns
02-11-23, 00:40
So you KNEW about her condition and STILL went for it? AND you have a list?? What in the Duuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaal is going on here.Wowwww you can't make this shit up!

ClosetPervert9
02-11-23, 02:01
I don't know anything about strip clubs, but think about it. Girls on STG mostly operate out of motels. Girls like Cari and Kim gets rooms too sometimes, and they all share with one another because they are all users. You may want to pretend that not all these girls are, but they are only in this work because they are all users. Then you have girls like Bowden who go between street walking and STG, their lives all intermingle, and almost all of these girls have the same thing. You just ignore it because you can't find it on the internet like you can with Kim or others.

I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!

This is cracksonville. Not telling you how to live your life however if you're in this lifestyle. It's like playing Russian roulette with a semiautomatic you're going to lose if you think any of these hoes are worth the risk bb. For my own piece of mine I would wrap it.I don't live here I'm just visit quarterly so I was unaware. I always wrap it up although I'll take a BBBJ. Are you saying the got the big one. The old ebola as dave chappelle calls it?

Mr Johns
02-11-23, 05:11

I can scroll through STG right now and point out 2 or 3 on each page that I know has the same issue. They're the ones that everyone loves and talks about frequently. We all talk to each other. I don't have anything to lose, and aren't worried. I'm living life and having a great time! On to the next!How about you pm me some names from stg who are the 40%.

PDC90
02-11-23, 06:16
How about you pm me some names from stg who are the 40%.Can I get a copy.

Robbo18
02-11-23, 08:07
Finally met her last night around 930. Went to a spot to do a BJ. You guys were not kidding about her skills. I'll have to set up something to do FS next time.

BiggDaddi
02-11-23, 11:00
Can I get a copy.Inquiring minds want to know!

JaxGunner
02-11-23, 13:20
Wasn't able to stop last night as I was out making deliveries but around 6 pm I seen a possible WSW at the gas station on main and tallulah. Older, maybe 40's, black hair and tight jeans looking at the cars. Then spotted 2 possible BSWs over on buffalo and 59th at the convenience store. Both wearing skirts and jackets as it was off and on rain but one saw my looking as I cruised by and blew me a kiss while she kicked her leg out. Couldn't partake so just sharing the info.

Robbo18
02-11-23, 15:04
Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.

Mr Johns
02-11-23, 20:01
Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.Lmao. Pm me details bro.

Mr Johns
02-11-23, 20:04
Finally met her last night around 930. Went to a spot to do a BJ. You guys were not kidding about her skills. I'll have to set up something to do FS next time.Stick with BJ bro.

Mr Johns
02-11-23, 20:06
Can I get a copy.Why would you need a copy and you already know who they are??

Ayce8
02-11-23, 22:34
Finally got to meet her for the first time last night. Definitely did not disappoint.I need to pick up KTG. Can someone describe her? Age, height, weight, Size, etc.

Robbo18
02-11-23, 23:45
I did a report on Kristen about two months ago. I had been seeing her for a few years. I wrote about her decline because of the fentanyl. Since that report, I've had a few of you guys message me about the experiences they've had with her recently. Some have also seen how bad her arms and legs are eaten up by shooting up the fentanyl. It's gotten so bad that her wounds actually have gang green. She refuses to go to the hospital and continues to do the same thing over and over. Also, other girls in the neighborhood have told me that when she does date inside her house that her baby daddy is out there trying to break into their vehicles. One John was actually robbed outside of her house. I gave my warning about her in my last report and you guys need to take this seriously. She is on a downward spiral. Believe me she'll get you by acting all cute and nice and everything but she has a real short bad temper. Looks like the situation over there is it's going to end up getting worse for her and everybody involved.

Mr Johns
02-12-23, 09:46
I need to pick up KTG. Can someone describe her? Age, height, weight, Size, etc.Her tongue can touch her forehead!

MandarinMature
02-13-23, 12:39
Does anyone have contact info for KTG?

PM responses are fine.

ClosetPervert9
02-13-23, 18:27
I've known Kristen for 4 years and seen her shoot 15-20 times. She can barely get a needle in her arm much less do that sort of damage. Change your concern to Brooke. Find out why she OD'ed. My money says a female dope dealer named Mel had an unrequited crush on her and gave her a hot shot.Are you talking about latina Mel that used to be a user herself?

NoAAluck
02-13-23, 19:18
Anyone have digits to reach KTG, I have an old number but doesn't work. Pm is fine.

Mr Johns
02-14-23, 15:44
She is out today strolling. She has on green pants with a blk short sleeve shirt. Walking between little speedway and Stuart st and jax inn. THE HUNT IS ON!

Ytsessss
02-14-23, 23:20
Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?

RAW1978
02-15-23, 12:14
Liz is out draining cocks on Timuquana right now. Fondle those tits and get your nuts drained for $20.

Mr Johns
02-15-23, 14:50
Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?Scary Asf! To say the least.

Mr Johns
02-15-23, 14:55
Anyone partake with 5'10 kinda slim WSW with short brown hair that walks down lane from jax inn to Normandy? She wears a backpack and her head is always looking down to the ground. Don't know if she's a basket case or not. Pm me with details.

Member #6475
02-15-23, 19:56
Liz is out draining cocks on Timuquana right now. Fondle those tits and get your nuts drained for $20.Where on Tim?

ClosetPervert9
02-15-23, 20:27
Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?In a word. Awful.

ClosetPervert9
02-15-23, 20:28
Ain't no use to.Do you have her details? You can PM me as well. I'd like to reconnect. Does she still have that heart thing going on?

RAW1978
02-15-23, 21:09
Where on Tim?By Catoma.

Ayce8
02-15-23, 21:57
Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?It's mostly older women or rough looking younger ones.

Ayce8
02-15-23, 21:58
Dead but it should pick up for the summer.Why do you say it should pick up for the summer?

JFriday
02-15-23, 22:27
Hey I live in Cleveland and am thinking of moving to Jacksonville. How is the scene?We are full.

Mr Johns
02-16-23, 03:12
Dead but it should pick up for the summer.Hope so I want to see ass and legs.

Mr Johns
02-16-23, 17:17
Could be Dawn. If so she's well worth the time to me.This girl is kinda slim and looks homeless. Walks with her head down with dark brown hair. Pm details about Dawn please.

NeckAuthority
02-16-23, 19:52
Why do you say it should pick up for the summer?Just seem it keeps getting worse. You might see one or 2 extra heads, but it been getting dryer out here.

ClosetPervert9
02-16-23, 20:15
I wouldn't get that close to her.Are you saying you personally wouldn't due so yourself or are you recommending that I don't reconnect? If the second, why?

JaxGunner
02-16-23, 22:29
Sorry to post a report and not just add conversation and comments to bury information in the thread. About 830 tonight, did several circles around Jax inn area, spotted 5 WSWs at various points and 2 BSWs. Problem was it was a DB festival but I saw a few mongers out picking up the entertainment.

BlackLightning
02-17-23, 18:52
7 mongers picked up on valentines day by Philips and Emerson. I'm sure some of these guys did a LEO check, but the news video said the undercover vice LEO still gave the signal to swoop in for the arrest. Be safe out there guys. Imagine having to explain some shit like this to your job or your wife. If it's to good to be true, don't pick her up. Only in LA and Seattle I've seen SW's look like regular or non junkie women. Be safe.

https://youtu.be/G2ahi9Pm9W0

Ayce8
02-17-23, 22:20
We get a summer boom and a Christmas boom.No. Everyone knows these girls will hit the streets when they need money for the candy, it don't matter if it's March or June and they do drugs daily.

Ayce8
02-17-23, 22:32
Just seem it keeps getting worse. You might see one or 2 extra heads, but it been getting dryer out here.Yeah, it's really bad out there, both the quality and quantity. It's been like that for awhile now.

Robbo18
02-18-23, 12:27
I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.

Mr Johns
02-18-23, 13:02
i got to spend a few hours with katie friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time i actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.bingo amigo!

Red904
02-18-23, 20:06
Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.

And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.

Ayce8
02-18-23, 22:20
I got to spend a few hours with Katie Friday afternoon. I've seen her a few times the weekend before for a car date. This was the first time I actually get to see her during the daytime and there are a few physical things that you kind of have to look past. But other than that she is an all-around good person with a great personality. Her skills are awesome.So, what are the physical things to look past?

Mr Johns
02-19-23, 15:28
So, what are the physical things to look past?Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.

Mr Johns
02-19-23, 15:32
Duck lips and she's a arm scratcher.She was about 30 lbs heavier about 6 months ago. Mannn she had a nice thick ass then. Now she's unrecognizable because of so much drug useage.

RawDawg904
02-19-23, 16:03
So, what are the physical things to look past?Her face and body!

Robbo18
02-19-23, 20:52
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?

Ayce8
02-19-23, 21:26
Wrong. During the summer these girls run around 85 percent naked. If you can't get one then I don't know what to tell you. The Summer and Christmas booms have been going on for decades. Last summer there were 15-20 girls available on Lane and 5-6 in Hooterville. They just weren't out at the same time.I never said I couldn't get one. Me and another member already said, it's been getting worst.

Hey, if you think there's such a thing as a summer boom, more power to you.

I will stick with these girls will come out when they need the money for the candy anytime.

Oh, temperature gets pretty hot in the spring too.

Mr Johns
02-19-23, 21:28
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?You got pics of her?

Ayce8
02-19-23, 21:28
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.

I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.

JaxRedLight
02-19-23, 22:19
Washington Street between downtown and the rail tracks. Its a nice mix of Phillips and Moncreif, so bring a jimmy hat and a flak jacket. Would not recommend to anyone, but if you are adventurous enough show us some pics. There is a limited STG scene, but its pretty bad too. Most of the okay women post in Gainesville and Valdosta.

Since we are about 45 minutes away and there is no forum for lake city I thought I'd ask here. I'll be in lake city the next couple weekends, anyone know the scene there? Or if there is one at all? Areas I should try? Any help would be appreciated.

And on a side note, made a loop on lane this evening. Saw one WSW at the store on Stuart but upon closer inspection looked like a zombie. I passed. Lane and Normandy was VERY hot with LEO was about eight of the at the intersection and about 4 more had a couple cars pulled over at Walmart. No clue what they was up to but I'd be careful.

Robbo18
02-19-23, 22:19
You got pics of her?No. I saw her today and I picked up Katie. Katie, let me know what her name was. Really would like to have tried her out.

Mr Johns
02-19-23, 23:58
Has anyone done a date with curly red hair Sam that works out of Jaxx inn?Was her hair short or long?

Robbo18
02-20-23, 11:25
Was her hair short or long?It was long and curly.

Robbo18
02-20-23, 11:26
Short curly red hair? About 5'4 or 5'5? Real skinny.

I saw one like that by the sandwich shop the other day.She was kind of tall with long curly hair.

Mr Johns
02-20-23, 16:04
She was kind of tall with long curly hair.Ok nope, I don't don't know this Sam but there's another Sam that comes over there every now and then and she is hot shit butt naked! But she's also trying to go legit now. She's a sexy slim thick ass chic.

JaxGunner
02-23-23, 20:34
Finally tried out Katie over off lane. She was out in black tights with a sleeveless blue and white top. Scooped her up by the speedway and found a place to park for a quick Mike check. Happened about 7 pm and saw a handful of girls hanging out in the parking lot going up to cars, could be homeless, could be trying to provide company.

Mike1965
02-23-23, 22:20
Ok nope, I don't don't know this Sam but there's another Sam that comes over there every now and then and she is hot shit butt naked! But she's also trying to go legit now. She's a sexy slim thick ass chic.This Sam? She's pretty good.

Mr Johns
02-24-23, 01:07
This Sam ? She's pretty good.BINGO AMIGO! She's DEFINITELY GOOD. I SAW HER THE OTHER DAY AT little SPEEDWAY. HER HAIR IS RED NOW.

NflMongerv2
02-24-23, 08:48
I spotted Indian country Carrie at the Catoma gas station sitting under the tent. I was in a company vehicle so I couldn't scoop her. I must say, she looked great.

JaxGunner
02-24-23, 19:18
Uncle is out in force staged at the sandwich shop by the speedway on Lane at the moment. 6 or 7 cars, might want to detour to other areas if you're road hunting tonight. Stay safe.

Ayce8
02-24-23, 22:39
It was 89 degrees in Jacksonville on Wednesday. There were over 10 girls walking in Hooterville. Nope, no summer boom.You can spot a caravan of ho's during any time of the year. It's been reported many times, mongers see a large number of girls on random days.

Haha, anyone can say anything. Why don't you say you will be seeing them for the next 8 days as well and you interviewed them as well and they say they are here just for the summer boom, and they only do drugs during the summer boom. LOL.

ClosetPervert9
02-25-23, 06:13
It was 89 degrees in Jacksonville on Wednesday. There were over 10 girls walking in Hooterville. Nope, no summer boom.I always assumed but hooter ville is that area off of old middleburg by no road. Right?

ClosetPervert9
02-25-23, 21:51
That's it. But mostly down around 103rd. Firetower, Susie, etc.Thats what I thought. I've also heard it called no hood. So I wasnt sure if that was just some young people new shit or if I had mis identified it as hooterville.

SavageRandy
02-25-23, 22:34
Been seeing this one post and heard reports of her walking.

Anyone partake?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-curvy-mocha-chick--103rd--car/400780329665

JaxSinVille
02-26-23, 10:50
I was out trolling a few spots on Saturday afternoon. Went through Commonwealth and Cahoun both were dry. Made my way toward Lane there were a few out. I spotted Kim and her big tits down by the biker clubhouse walking out of the main area si I had to do a drive by to see those big tits. As I slowed down and drove past her she pulled her top down and exposed those big tits. I looped around to get another view, pulled up to her and rolled the window down. She asked for a ride home I was hesitant but unlooked the door and she hopped in. Said she would ride tits out the whole way which she did. I played with them the whole way. They are are like 2 softballs attached to her chest. She offered a BBBJ, I declined do to her health. Dropped off at her location. Zero dollars and got to play with some big hard tits and a pussy flash.

Ayce8
02-26-23, 13:16
Been seeing this one post and heard reports of her walking.

Anyone partake?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-curvy-mocha-chick--103rd--car/400780329665She must be out of her mind, she wants 60 for car date BBBJ and you are too if you pay that.

LovesAFreak
02-26-23, 16:43
I was out trolling a few spots on Saturday afternoon. Went through Commonwealth and Cahoun both were dry. Made my way toward Lane there were a few out. I spotted Kim and her big tits down by the biker clubhouse walking out of the main area si I had to do a drive by to see those big tits. As I slowed down and drove past her she pulled her top down and exposed those big tits. I looped around to get another view, pulled up to her and rolled the window down. She asked for a ride home I was hesitant but unlooked the door and she hopped in. Said she would ride tits out the whole way which she did. I played with them the whole way. They are are like 2 softballs attached to her chest. She offered a BBBJ, I declined do to her health. Dropped off at her location. Zero dollars and got to play with some big hard tits and a pussy flash.Not trying to sound slow but is her health real bad or do she have a gift that keeps on giving?

SexyBigMan
02-26-23, 17:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JaxSinVille
02-26-23, 20:55
Hooterville was super hot around 1:00 pm Sunday. Uncle pulling over cars for driving around and also staged in common areas. Be wise and be safe.

Ayce8
02-26-23, 21:31
I was out trolling a few spots on Saturday afternoon. Went through Commonwealth and Cahoun both were dry. Made my way toward Lane there were a few out. I spotted Kim and her big tits down by the biker clubhouse walking out of the main area si I had to do a drive by to see those big tits. As I slowed down and drove past her she pulled her top down and exposed those big tits. I looped around to get another view, pulled up to her and rolled the window down. She asked for a ride home I was hesitant but unlooked the door and she hopped in. Said she would ride tits out the whole way which she did. I played with them the whole way. They are are like 2 softballs attached to her chest. She offered a BBBJ, I declined do to her health. Dropped off at her location. Zero dollars and got to play with some big hard tits and a pussy flash.Not a good idea with her tits out in the ride like that, if uncle LEO happens to be driving and sees that, you might have to deal with some hassle or even worst.

Motoyo
02-27-23, 04:09
Anyone know who the chick in Hooterville that has a chest tattoo (not sure what it says was dark), wears a beanie and backpack, listens to music on earbuds and carries around this magic wand looking stick is?

Seen her out at 2-3 am multiple times now, but when asking if she needs a ride tells me she is just out listening to music and walking. Seems odd for that time of night, in that area.

JaxGunner
02-28-23, 07:09
Around 530 this morning, caught a tall WSW maybe in her 40's (can't be for sure, the life ages them differently. Had blondish / brown hair, gray colored top and a pretty sizable rack on her chest. She was skittish and didn't want to get in, I drove up another block and parked to see what she did and when another vehicle came by she jumped in there. This was on Alton behind March motors. Happy hunting.

WalnutDoor84
02-28-23, 12:25
At the gas station on Lane a girl walked up to my truck and asked if she could use my USB port to charge her phone. I said sure. She said her name was Thumper. 29 years old. Height was about 5'3. She said she was Cuban and Puerto Rican. She had long brown hair with blondish highlights. She was pretty cute for a SW and I did not see any obvious damage even though she appeared out of it. She said she was trying to make some money so I told her I could help with that. I told her I only wanted a mic check, but she said she doesn't do that. She wanted FS so she could pay for a room. Seeing as I'm only interested in throat from these girls, I dropped her back off. I did not ask for digits. Happy hunting.

Mr Johns
02-28-23, 15:16
Not a good idea with her tits out in the ride like that, if uncle LEO happens to be driving and sees that, you might have to deal with some hassle or even worst.You mean to tell me that she didn't at least ask for 5 bucks?? With her begging ass!

JZetoro19
03-01-23, 11:45
I spotted Indian country Carrie at the Catoma gas station sitting under the tent. I was in a company vehicle so I couldn't scoop her. I must say, she looked great.I use to see Carrie once a week when she lived over near Morse. Had her digits and was very responsive. Cheap too.

NflMongerv2
03-01-23, 15:47
I use to see Carrie once a week when she lived over near Morse. Had her digits and was very responsive. Cheap too.Yea she is always a good time. She looked great when I saw her. She was in yoga pants and a t shirt and a little backpack. Her hair was up In a hoe-bun. I use to see her at the apartments behind the dollar store.

JaxSinVille
03-01-23, 22:42
Not a good idea with her tits out in the ride like that, if uncle LEO happens to be driving and sees that, you might have to deal with some hassle or even worst.Easy cure for that. I got tinted windows and had her lean the seat back. 10 way adjustable seat make the life a little easier. Window tint is a must. Just sayin'.

Dvarez1
03-02-23, 15:09
I live out at the beach. I decided to hit up lane and 103rd. No freaking luck. Can anyone point me to where to go or when to see them? LOL.

ClosetPervert9
03-02-23, 18:25
I live out at the beach. I decided to hit up lane and 103rd. No freaking luck. Can anyone point me to where to go or when to see them? LOL.103 might have some towards timaquana back by 118's school I think or you can go up lane just past where the flea market used to be. But not lane and 103.

ClitEastwoodJx
03-02-23, 18:55
Easy cure for that. I got tinted windows and had her lean the seat back. 10 way adjustable seat make the life a little easier. Window tint is a must. Just sayin'.I've read a lot of reports of you guys having dark tinted windows and simply "blending in" by parking in any regular parking lot and doing the deed with no issues.

Do you just leave your vehicle running, throw a windshield cover up, and do your thing? It's that easy?

QuietSeeker
03-02-23, 22:23
103 might have some towards timaquana back by 118's school I think or you can go up lane just past where the flea market used to be. But not lane and 103.Timiquana has been dead for ages, though Nikki snow finished her visit with uncle She has always been harder to find then a unicorn, , Carrie recently resurfaced from a mystery absence, But I have not seen her Indian country (IC) is part of my commute, so I see it real regular. And we all miss Kat, but rumor has it she cleaned up and moved on.

QS.

Ayce8
03-03-23, 00:03
I live out at the beach. I decided to hit up lane and 103rd. No freaking luck. Can anyone point me to where to go or when to see them? LOL.You must be blind man, it's been warm lately, so there's a summer boom going on right now according to someone. LOL.

Seriously, there's no pattern with these girls for the most part, it's mostly hit or miss. They don't have a schedule, they will come out if they need candy money.

Or roam around when ever they feel like it.

Ayce8
03-03-23, 00:08
Easy cure for that. I got tinted windows and had her lean the seat back. 10 way adjustable seat make the life a little easier. Window tint is a must. Just sayin'.So your windshield tinted too? Even with the seat back, a cop coming opposite direction given road structure can still see you lean back on the seat.

AdmireMyRealit
03-03-23, 15:57
So your windshield tinted too? Even with the seat back, a cop coming opposite direction given road structure can still see you lean back on the seat.LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.

NeckAuthority
03-03-23, 18:07
LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.And are they local talent? They all look like a treat especial the first one and That fair skin one looks scrumptious.

NeckAuthority
03-03-23, 18:17
And are they local talent? They all look like a treat especial the first one and That fair skin one looks scrumptious.

LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.Look through some of your post thinking you must have videos. Would never guess you the dude on xvideos. A fan of your work indeed LOL. Guess I answered my own question. Pretty sure I have a playlist full of your videos. As far as car videos you up there. The switch between the handheld and tripod is a what I be wishing to see in other videos. You know your angles LOL. Tip the hat. I be lying if I wasn't curious of your "status", but know that probably get red flagged. Anywho , tell that old dude who you passed girls to to work on his angles. Sometime they hard to watch .

Mr Johns
03-03-23, 18:26
LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.Who's Vanilla??

WalnutDoor84
03-03-23, 18:29
At night, I'm guessing a cop or parking lot security would be more likely to investigate a single car parked in a nefarious location than a car parked with 25 other cars. But window tint is essential. Having a big pickup truck with tinted windows is even better since someone on the outside has to look up instead of peering down into your car. I have dark tints and have never been stopped by a cop for it. I think they are more focused on cars like Chargers, Camry's etc than a pickup truck.

As far as a windshield cover I don't use one since I only get head and I have bench front seats with no middle console in the girl's way-meaning she can get on her knees on the floor and do the deed. Whenever possible, I park in front of a Bush or tree so no one can walk up in front of me. I'd suggest having 1 or 2 preferred spots in each loop you frequent so you can get comfortable with the area and familiar with the traffic. I wouldn't want the girl picking out a spot considering she may be plotting with a dboy.

I've read a lot of reports of you guys having dark tinted windows and simply "blending in" by parking in any regular parking lot and doing the deed with no issues.

Do you just leave your vehicle running, throw a windshield cover up, and do your thing? It's that easy?

Ayce8
03-03-23, 21:32
LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.Now, this is a great idea. No question, I would feel more relax and calm in there, not having to worry about outside distractions.

Ayce8
03-03-23, 21:44
Found a very tall WSW with short blonde hair on Cahoon around 1 PM. Wanted 40 for a BBBJ, told her GTFO with her missing teeth.

Anyone know who this big bird might be?

Red Talon
03-04-23, 09:59
LOL glad I got a van with curtains that covers the front view, and material to cover all glass in the rear.Guys with vans make me wonder. LOL!

EatNGood
03-04-23, 21:56
I live in fernandina so I like to use 17 all the way to 200. I've been seeing a lot of possible walkers on 17 between duval station and max legget. Well I started using the 2 side street and met mona. 6/10, tiny brunette. Asked about recent activity and she mentioned Main Street between 8 and 60's is really hot so sometime some pigeons fly north for the winter. No digits.Had a dr over there I went to since I am near. Did some driving myself. Didn't talk but saw good potential. Some daytime some evening. 3-7's but not positive they were. Even if it wasn't their thing could probably get takers. Happy hunting.

DontBeObvious
03-05-23, 11:09
It is not consistent. I've struck him good only twice in 6 months.

NeckAuthority
03-06-23, 22:21
Literally and not exaggerating. There's more jSO on myrtle &and moncrief than regular civilians. Know I counted more than 10 just going all between the neighborhoods. Here's the kicker. I saw the bait they had out there. Obvious t3 ll. Since theres never been a time you will see a young white girl in shorts out at this time of night. Most likely will hear something in the news soon. It might be time to hang up the old coat.

I be weary about TGTBT now.

Anonymous123
03-08-23, 22:40
Was over off Edison on west off of McDuff and ran across Sicily, or Cecily. Or however you spell it. Was a WSW in her mid 20's to mid 30's. Was wearing a cut little outfit. Was looking good to me like a 5 on the SW scale. But, I also had been drinking and just left cocktails. 😆. Little head might have been doing the talking. But I dreamt of bbbjcimwspit for a dub. Not alot of ass but would like to repeat cause her moans made me think she's a freak. Definitely something up with her teeth but some was nice. Only bad thing was she told me I had 5 minutes. WTF?

EatNGood
03-12-23, 23:18
This Sam? She's pretty good.Dayum. I need to find her!

Mr Johns
03-13-23, 14:33
Dayum. I need to find her!We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.

EatNGood
03-14-23, 05:34
We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.Stg post? Way to find?

Mr Johns
03-14-23, 15:02
Stg post? Way to find?Right now she's hanging around lane Ave area. You would have to get her phone number.

NeckAuthority
03-15-23, 17:54
Around I think 3-4 am, so pretty sure I was dreaming, the streets was silent on the NS. Could hear a cow tip. Then going down kings road. I saw something unbelievable. Thick in shape glif. She was walking down the street in a dress with the slits on the sides. Showing off that (I want to say monkey, but yawl going to think racism) kitty, and big ol trunk. Big yams as well. Did a you and she got in. Made my week. Nothing sagging, just a banging body. Think she said she was 50 or something. Man wish she had a #. Would tap that keg every night LOL. The cheek check wasn't the best, but that wasn't what I was there. She was fully compliant too, no bitching / complaining when I told her to wear the birthday suit. Shoot after a while I put mines on too. She felt great. Only gave up a Jackson too. I would like to revisit camp again, but there was literally noone else out. So don't want to solely go out for her. Although she worth it. Only negative a talker.

Mr Johns
03-16-23, 00:22
She looks to be to good to be true. Might be a unicorn.She's not looking that good as the pic right now because of hard times.

The past few months but still sexy you can picture the potential once she get back on her feet.

NflMongerv2
03-16-23, 10:11
A fellow monger buddy of mine told me that he met a swan from Main Street named Paige. She is pregnant, late 20's, with a nice body. Said she walks close to 8th. She apparently likes all things anal and even walks around with an anal plug and remote to allow mongers to assist. Anyway, no digits until she can buy a phone. Why'all heard anything about her?

WalnutDoor84
03-21-23, 18:12
I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.

Mr Johns
03-22-23, 17:28
I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.Dude I feel your pain. That's why I don't dream with newbies when I'm in a nutt drought because of shit like that. I saved up that 3 weeks to be swallowed mfker. I'll just stick with a regular in desperate times atleast I'll know the ending.

Mr Johns
03-22-23, 17:38
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??

HardTimez40
03-22-23, 18:07
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .

Mr Johns
03-22-23, 20:51
She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .That's music to my ears.

Mike1965
03-22-23, 22:02
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.

LovesAFreak
03-23-23, 07:28
I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.

Abbazabba1995
03-23-23, 08:51
Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.She posts on STG, just search the name.

LovesAFreak
03-23-23, 18:53
She posts on STG, just search the name.Oh yeah I seen get post before I never seen her in person. She does not spark my interest.

EatNGood
03-23-23, 22:31
I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).

Mr Johns
03-24-23, 09:46
Saw her last night walking thru speedway with some short blue jean shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out. Legs and ass looked nice. I was tempted to pull the trigger and get a world tour so I could pack her Hershey highway but I just changed my mind and watched her away down lane. Has anyone dreamed with her lately?

Mr Johns
03-24-23, 09:47
How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).You make a good point bro.

Mr Johns
03-24-23, 14:55
If it's the Brittany I think it is be very careful. I did get reacquainted with Sam though.Really?? Pm me details bro.

Mike1965
03-24-23, 22:11
How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.

Robbo18
03-25-23, 13:14
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.

Mr Johns
03-25-23, 16:34
Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.

Mr Johns
03-25-23, 16:36
Yeah, she still out there. Picked her up yesterday afternoon after work and took her to my house for a few sessions that afternoon. She says she's been really busy lately.Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.

Robbo18
03-25-23, 16:54
Really busy huh?? I hope she doesn't catch lockjaw. Lmao.😂128514;128514;128514;.

Ayce8
03-25-23, 20:45
The Brittany I'm speaking of has short brown hair and she walks slouched over all the time and carries a backpack. Someone said becareful of her tho. I think she goes by snowflake.I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?

Mr Johns
03-26-23, 18:19
My bad. Wrong Brittany. The younger girl is sweet as all dickens. Always wear a condom. She'll make you.Will she offer BBFS?

Mr Johns
03-26-23, 18:21
I see this girl all the time around the gas station. She's been very pleasant the times I dealt with her, I wonder becareful of her for what? Health reasons?So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.

Mr Johns
03-26-23, 18:23
Sam is a loner but very sweet. I popped her ass cherry a few years back. Brittany could be Rooster Amy's little sister. She ripped me off in our only encounter.I just saw Sam walking to little speedway about an hour ago looking sexy with her hair dyed red and hanging down. She had on black shorts.

LikeToGetIt
03-26-23, 18:36
https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ari3lnic3-l0cat0n0uthid3r3dh3/85758

Ayce8
03-26-23, 20:27
So what all have you dreamed with her? Pm me details.She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.

PervNerd48
03-27-23, 00:05
https://skipthegames.com/posts/Jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ari3lnic3-l0cat0n0uthid3r3dh3/85758This link is gone. Care to share what was there?

And which Ariel are we talking about?

Mr Johns
03-28-23, 08:15
She just friendly and provides good service, basically she didn't try to pull something, like upsell, drive over there, or test you or argue over money first. Etc.

Bad thing is she doesn't do CIM.That is bad. That's a travesty! At least she can do is swallow a huge load. Since she's limited as some as you say.

Informer904
03-28-23, 17:18
😂128514;128514;128514;.How do you search for these posts. I've tried in the search section but it takes me to posts from other cities and it doesn't have the proper number.

NflMongerv2
03-29-23, 14:06
I cruised through Youngerman Circle around 6 am this morning on the way to work hoping to scoop a Swan but all I saw was this one tweaked out attractive brunette by the BP. She was grinding her teeth and couldn't stop flailing her arms around talking to herself. As I passed the Kangaroo, I saw a cute blond sitting out front, I got a nice smile from her. I pulled up hoping to scoop her, but this punk Eminem looking douchebag walked out of the store and sat with her. I got her attention and waived her over but she discretely mouthed that she couldn't and pointed to Eminem. Damnit! She looked early 20's with her hair in a pony tail, short shorts and nice legs. Slim Pickens around here!

BlackLightning
03-30-23, 22:23
Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??I've been hearing about this year for years, but I never chose to indulge. Will any of you mongers pm me her digits, so I can see what all the hype is about.

MRBrooks1133
03-30-23, 23:00
I've been hearing about this year for years, but I never chose to indulge. Will any of you mongers pm me her digits, so I can see what all the hype is about.Can you private message me her digits please?

Mr Johns
03-31-23, 17:52
If any of you mongers had an pleasant cream dream with her lately pm me details please.

ShanEclipse97
04-01-23, 10:45
I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.So I dated moe in Hs until she was about 22 or so. A total of about 6 yrs and taught her most of her tricks and turned her into a freak but she was never into greek and we only did it 23 times she's pretty bad off and honestly she turned when we split up which was due to her starting to get into drugs. I also recently was talking to Backwoods Barbie as I dated her in hs and then we reconnected and she didn't tell me about her past but I found out after talking w pe a few weeks ago when she needed some help Also dated a girl names Niki who used to work at wild bills and a couple strip clubs in jax have pics of Barbie and niki as recent as last month. Anyway I'm new because I just found out in the past 2 yrs I apparently unknowingly attract the lifestyle LOL. Yet to have my first authentic dream think I'm worried about 5. 0 or something ya know first time jitters.

Mr Johns
04-01-23, 11:16
Can you mongers name 3 chics that regularly participate in BBFS in the lane Ave to Normandy blvd area.

RawDawg904
04-01-23, 18:07
Can you mongers name 3 chics that regularly participate in BBFS in the lane Ave to Normandy blvd area.All Of Them!

NeckAuthority
04-01-23, 19:18
Can you mongers name 3 chics that regularly participate in BBFS in the lane Ave to Normandy blvd area.Just may have to pay up, or not, they all try to charge for anything extra, just depends if you give them the impression you got more on you. Guess we all adults, and we don't have to remind you there are atleast two working the area with a forever giving gift. One has huge tatas.

Mr Johns
04-01-23, 19:37
Just may have to pay up, or not, they all try to charge for anything extra, just depends if you give them the impression you got more on you. Guess we all adults, and we don't have to remind you there are atleast two working the area with a forever giving gift. One has huge tatas.Yea I know the big titty one. Seen her out at the little speedway today.

Ayce8
04-01-23, 22:05
Just may have to pay up, or not, they all try to charge for anything extra, just depends if you give them the impression you got more on you. Guess we all adults, and we don't have to remind you there are atleast two working the area with a forever giving gift. One has huge tatas.I treat FS like BJ, I assume it's bb. Some will ask for a condom, if they do, I just say I m clean and I will pull out, which I do.

If they ask for more money, I say I don't have more money and they will usually just go ahead with the BBFS.

Mr Johns
04-02-23, 10:09
All Of Them!What makes you so sure bro??

Ayce8
04-02-23, 12:35
All Of Them!Agreed, I have not had one declined me yet. A few have asked for a condom, but they will forgo it if I give them a couple of excuses.

But really, these girls don't give a dam except for the drugs. If they are willing to risk their life doing drugs.

Mr Johns
04-02-23, 13:00
I treat FS like BJ, I assume it's bb. Some will ask for a condom, if they do, I just say I m clean and I will pull out, which I do.

If they ask for more money, I say I don't have more money and they will usually just go ahead with the BBFS.Can you pm me a few names or pics??

Ayce8
04-02-23, 20:51
Can you pm me a few names or pics??Please read my previous posts about BBFS with SW's.

I got pics, but not going through the hassle of uploading.

Mr Johns
04-02-23, 21:27
Agreed, I have not had one declined me yet. A few have asked for a condom, but they will forgo it if I give them a couple of excuses.

But really, these girls don't give a dam except for the drugs. If they are willing to risk their life doing drugs.Can you provide me with names please. Pm me bro.

DahGirlsOfJax
04-02-23, 23:56
I decided to make a Sunday daybreak run. I spot 3 possibilities. One had her head buried in her phone and would not give me the time of day. Second was walking her dog. Young and cute but rumor has it she may try a grab and dash. She tells me that it would take her 15 minutes to drop the dog off at home and I should look for her then. While killing time during the 15 minute wait I run across Julie, a ginger that I have not seen in a few years. She is attractive enough, tight body and kitty with a head game to prime you for the finish.

Mr Johns
04-03-23, 02:50
Just seen tall Brittany or snowflake strolling down lane about 45 minutes ago. Didn't partake tho. Just watched and pondered.

Informer904
04-03-23, 08:22
OK. To the monger in the white Chevy El Camino that picked up that fine ass BSW in the pink outfit on Main & 63rd this morning, Please tell me you had a good time and what was the damage.

JZetoro19
04-04-23, 14:24
First stop was Edgewood. Saw one SW but on a look scale she was a big nope. Next stop was Cahoon and not a single one. Last stop was Lane and I saw a fine ass red head that was wearing this skin tight dress up to her thighs. She walked into the area with the sheds and by the time I did the loop she was long gone. Saw another SW stumbling that had a black dress on and looked like she was going to get scooped but the jeep kept going. Didn't get close enough to take a look but passed on that one.

Mr Johns
04-04-23, 15:08
First stop was Edgewood. Saw one SW but on a look scale she was a big nope. Next stop was Cahoon and not a single one. Last stop was Lane and I saw a fine ass red head that was wearing this skin tight dress up to her thighs. She walked into the area with the sheds and by the time I did the loop she was long gone. Saw another SW stumbling that had a black dress on and looked like she was going to get scooped but the jeep kept going. Didn't get close enough to take a look but passed on that one.This red head might have been sexy ass Sam. Was her hair long and she a little slim with curves??

Ayce8
04-04-23, 20:33
Here you go, that was a few months ago. I think she lost some teeth now.

Mr Johns
04-05-23, 03:01
Here you go, that was a few months ago. I think she lost some teeth now.Was she smiling or gritting her teeth?? Bad pic.

Mr Johns
04-05-23, 07:47
Please read my previous posts about BBFS with SW's.

I got pics, but not going through the hassle of uploading.I just wanted a few pics of different girls besides Brittany so I can put a face with a name bro. Pm me. I appreciate it.

JZetoro19
04-05-23, 09:28
This red head might have been sexy ass Sam. Was her hair long and she a little slim with curves??Her hair was a little past her shoulders and slightly curly. She is slim and curvy but I wouldn't say "tall".

JZetoro19
04-05-23, 09:38
There were more SWs out this morning and made a scoop. Was even able to snap a decent walking photo. I personally wouldn't repeat.

Told me her name was Jasmine but switched it up to Tasha after our session. Said she doesn't share her number because she has a man and doesn't do this often. On that note. Does anyone have working digits for someone on the WS. The two digits I have are no longer valid and I'll def return the favor once I come across new ones.

TwoWheels
04-05-23, 10:28
Her hair was a little past her shoulders and slightly curly. She is slim and curvy but I wouldn't say "tall".She has a hot body, is friendly and donations are negotiable. But boring. (almost dead fish).

JZetoro19
04-05-23, 10:42
She has a hot body, is friendly and donations are negotiable. But boring. (almost dead fish).Wonder how her head game and is and if anyone has her digits. I noticed she was carrying a phone with her. Unless the boring is referring to her head game LOL.

Mr Johns
04-05-23, 11:33
Wonder how her head game and is and if anyone has her digits. I noticed she was carrying a phone with her. Unless the boring is referring to her head game LOL.I can relate to what he is talking about. You just have to get her going and ask for what you want but she still can a be a little stubborn but she has a good snapper. Nice and tight. Feels good. And she does have a phone. I was with her recently.

Ayce8
04-05-23, 20:36
Was she smiling or gritting her teeth?? Bad pic.Don't remember, that was a few months ago. I just took a screenshot of my video and upload the screenshot.

Ayce8
04-05-23, 20:42
I just wanted a few pics of different girls besides Brittany so I can put a face with a name bro. Pm me. I appreciate it.Dude, easiest way to get a name is just to drive up to them and ask their name and then say, sorry I was looking for someone else today, maybe next time.

Most girls are alright with that, some might believe you, others know you didn't like what you saw. But at the end of the day, it's part of the SW business.

Same way, some girls will open the door and leave after talking to you, because they sense something with you they didn't like, it's all part of the SW business.

Zoinksjax
04-06-23, 00:33
Just ran into Heather near Commonwealth and Edgewood. Good vocal skills and not bad for her age (probably 40's). Few blocks behind the Shell.

No phone, so no digits.

Was at Lane earlier today, but the energy felt weird. Like the area was hot.

JZetoro19
04-06-23, 14:38
Saw this fine ass Latina walking between the motels and made her way to the other side of the overpass. Made several loops to attempt the scoop but she was attracting way too much attention. Damn it.

Ayce8
04-06-23, 21:36
Just ran into Heather near Commonwealth and Edgewood. Good vocal skills and not bad for her age (probably 40's). Few blocks behind the Shell.

No phone, so no digits.

Was at Lane earlier today, but the energy felt weird. Like the area was hot.I'm kinda new to the Edgewood loop, is she the skinny white lady with short curly brown hair?

Mr Johns
04-07-23, 09:30
Just seen her strolling by fuel island. She has on black flowered pants and house shoes. You mongers be careful if you want to dip your stick.

Zoinksjax
04-09-23, 18:55
I'm kinda new to the Edgewood loop, is she the skinny white lady with short curly brown hair?She was only my second pickup there, buy that describes her.

Mr Johns
04-10-23, 01:06
This is the stud gf of carrie that's visiting uncle. I had a convo with her and she tried to convince me that her head was only 2nd to KTG! And she doesn't give head more than 10 minutes. Now does this means she's draining my balls within 10 minutes or she quits in 10 mins? Any you mongers been sucked dry by this chic?

TwoWheels
04-10-23, 22:25
This is the stud gf of carrie that's visiting uncle. I had a convo with her and she tried to convince me that her head was only 2nd to KTG! And she doesn't give head more than 10 minutes. Now does this means she's draining my balls within 10 minutes or she quits in 10 mins? Any you mongers been sucked dry by this chic?Julian is not in the same league as ktg, much less a close 2nd. Speaking from experience. Don't know about the 10 min thing.

Mr Johns
04-10-23, 23:27
Julian is not in the same league as ktg, much less a close 2nd. Speaking from experience. Don't know about the 10 min thing.Well how is her sucker?

JZetoro19
04-11-23, 14:46
Area is currently very hot. Saw at least 7 patrol vehicle out and only one SW crossing the street heading towards the Wawa. Patrol parked there as well. Careful out there.

RawDawg904
04-12-23, 15:33
Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.

We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.

Mr Johns
04-14-23, 11:10
Just seen her about a few hours ago strolling down lane Ave into the Applebee's lot. She was looking nice today with short white shorts on and a flower top. I don't know why I want to pop this chics poop chute so bad. You mongers stay safe.

Mr Johns
04-14-23, 12:22
Cahoon has been horrible lately, but I spotted a new lady today (new to me) and picked her up. Her name was Tanya and she's older (probably mid to late 50's), a heavily sun damaged face, but had some pretty nice tan looking legs, and a nice little ass. She was wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, and didn't look too dirty.

We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.Where did you blow your load bro?

Pipelayer10
04-14-23, 21:19
Just seen her about a few hours ago strolling down lane Ave into the Applebee's lot. She was looking nice today with short white shorts on and a flower top. I don't know why I want to pop this chics poop chute so bad. You mongers stay safe.Been cruising through there for work. Haven't seen to much worth picking.

Pipe approves this message.

Mr Johns
04-14-23, 23:30
Been cruising through there for work. Haven't seen to much worth picking.

Pipe approves this message.She's the WSW that walks with her head down alot. She's kinda tall.

Motoyo
04-14-23, 23:44

We went to my spot and she sucked my dick okay, then I had her ride me until I blew my nut, all for $30. She says she won't swallow but will catch, and said the sex is free, but you're just buying her some groceries. LOL She was a nice, lucid lady.I live around that area, and I have not seem anything after dark despite doing a loop twice a week or so if out and about.

Not claiming you didn't find her. Agreeing Cahoon is shit for the hobby. I can honestly say after 9 pm I have no seen a single girl in that area in months. Either my luck sucks, they are MIA, or they moved streets and I don't know where to look.

RawDawg904
04-15-23, 07:16
I live around that area, and I have not seem anything after dark despite doing a loop twice a week or so if out and about.

Not claiming you didn't find her. Agreeing Cahoon is shit for the hobby. I can honestly say after 9 pm I have no seen a single girl in that area in months. Either my luck sucks, they are MIA, or they moved streets and I don't know where to look.If you notice, my post said "today" and I posted at 3:33 pm. I never go there at night. I picked her up at around 2 pm, and if you park at a certain store during the day and wait for a little while, you'll almost always see a girl or two, but they are usually the really old and ugly ones. Tanya actually lives in a truck that's parked beside a business down the road and she walks from there, to the speedway and back. The girls are there, but the quality is hit or miss. You can still find Kassidy, Amy, Joanna, and little Ashley at times walking around.

Mr Johns
04-16-23, 17:48
Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.

Ayce8
04-16-23, 21:15
Picked her up last night. And asked a few questions about her services. I found out that she doesn't like cum. WTF! NO CIM, NO FACIALS, NO SWALLOWING!! I politely dropped her ass off. If she doesn't like cum. Well she needs to get out the business and find a new Gig. She won't be wasting my built up loads all over the place.Dude, I told you earlier about her no CIM policy. That's why you see her a lot because a lot of dudes are not down with that and she is not getting picked up.

Mr Johns
04-17-23, 08:15
Dude, I told you earlier about her no CIM policy. That's why you see her a lot because a lot of dudes are not down with that and she is not getting picked up.I thought I could change her mind. If anyone can release your load on her or in her pm me details.