PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

BarneyStinson
07-27-08, 14:34
She is cute for SW. Decent bbbj. She did skip out on me the other day but made up for it today. Thanks for the tip Dirty.

Big Pun3225
07-27-08, 18:01
I was on my way home Saturday morning (5:30a) and pulled in to the Racetrack for some coffee. Before I even get out of my car, up walks Stephanie, "remember me? " Why not? She gets into the car and we head out. She has a bad habit of being very blunt about money and it still spools me, even though I know she isn't LEO. Unfortunately for we hobbyists, she has discovered her worth and now wanted 3. 5 jacksons for for fs. She's still good at her job and will try "anything" given the right incentive. She doesn't have a phone yet, but is suppose to get one this weekend. Go get in while it lasts.Ran into her yesterday at the BP on University, didn't really remember this post until I reread it. Saw her in the parking lot, pulled in and she gave me the look and I nodded and she came over. Started talking about $ outside and I just asked her if she needed a ride. Played the LEO game for a few minutes and finally got that out of the way, She then informs me that she is "expensive" and that she in not the typical crack head street walker. I asked her how much and said one twenty five, I almost laughed but held it in, we drove around for a few minutes and I was wondering if she was going to negotiate when I offered to drop her back off and she said that was her standard rate. We all know better, I would hope at least. She was certainly decent looking and if dressed slightly different and not in that area you may not think she was on the clock.

On a side note, saw Kim on PH when I was headed home, she actually looked pretty good from a distance, looked freshly showered, hair and makeup was done. My guess is she was just freshly clocked in. The little head almost took over but the big head won out and I headed home on a failed mission.

I definitely made up for it later visiting my favorite friend who always as a nice room to relax in.

XxATLxX
07-28-08, 14:55
Anyone seen Anna recently? I havent been able to get a hold of her for about a month.

Redrob
07-28-08, 15:32
Ran into her yesterday at the BP on University, didn't really remember this post until I reread it. Saw her in the parking lot, pulled in and she gave me the look and I nodded and she came over. Started talking about $ outside and I just asked her if she needed a ride. Played the LEO game for a few minutes and finally got that out of the way, She then informs me that she is "expensive" and that she in not the typical crack head street walker. I asked her how much and said one twenty five, I almost laughed but held it in, we drove around for a few minutes and I was wondering if she was going to negotiate when I offered to drop her back off and she said that was her standard rate. We all know better, I would hope at least. She was certainly decent looking and if dressed slightly different and not in that area you may not think she was on the clock.

On a side note, saw Kim on PH when I was headed home, she actually looked pretty good from a distance, looked freshly showered, hair and makeup was done. My guess is she was just freshly clocked in. The little head almost took over but the big head won out and I headed home on a failed mission.

I definitely made up for it later visiting my favorite friend who always as a nice room to relax in.Thats too funny that she has tripled her fees in less than 2 weeks. I already warned her about how she does business and what she is doing that will land her downtown, but I don't think she's the sharpest tool in the shed. If she keeps going this way, soon the only people willing to do business with her are going to be LEO.

Fritz the Cat
07-29-08, 01:25
Anyone seen Anna recently? I havent been able to get a hold of her for about a month.

Yea, she's been out and about on PH. Picked her up a couple times in the last few weeks. Usually later in the evening.

Dolphanfred
07-29-08, 15:45
Checked out PH around 1PM and saw a WSW, mid thirties and blonde about a 7 sitting at the bus stop across from Jerry Hamm. Further north at the BP saw the WSW (looks like late 30's) that always wears the hats. Not bad body, usually has a wig on but always has the hat pulled down low. I've never taken a chance since I figure her face must be pretty bad.

Looked at University and saw zilch.

I had work at the beach so later I checked Mayport but it was completely dry.

Stay safe

Okaynow 2001
07-30-08, 10:01
Further north at the BP saw the WSW (looks like late 30's) that always wears the hats. Not bad body, usually has a wig on but always has the hat pulled down low. I've never taken a chance since I figure her face must be pretty bad.

I made the mistake once and stopped for her. She has a really bad face, but worse than that, had a huge scab on her lip. She said it was from the sun. Yea, right.

I passed.

Sicily
07-30-08, 14:32
I made the mistake once and stopped for her. She has a really bad face, but worse than that, had a huge scab on her lip. She said it was from the sun. Yea, right.

I passed.Hmm, the only thing worse than a scab on the lip is finding a scab in the mayo only after you just had that sandwich.

Dolphanfred
07-30-08, 15:39
Hey Okay- another case of listening to the big head paying off!

NobodyYouKnow
07-30-08, 16:58
She then informs me that she is "expensive" and that she in not the typical crack head street walker. I asked her how much and said one twenty five, I almost laughed but held it in, we drove around for a few minutes and I was wondering if she was going to negotiate when I offered to drop her back off and she said that was her standard rate.I'm going to take a guess that someone has paid that amount, which is why she's bold enough to ask for it. And obviously she thought she'd get it, at least I think so. Else she would have started in with the negotiation two-step.

You should have laughed in her face, tho:

BJ: $.2
FS: $.5
Laughing in the face of an over priced SW: priceless.

Until she goes off on you, that wouldn't be so good...discretion is the better part of valor.

BarneyStinson
07-30-08, 17:27
Saw a cute WSW named Eve today. Cute brunette. Decent body. Great slow bbbj.
Unable to get digits.

Happy hunting

XxATLxX
07-31-08, 02:43
Cruised all night and didn't see much out. Came across Anna but she was looking and acting like she had been up for days and days, so I passed. Its a shame, when she isn't high out of her mind and rested, she can be a real treat. Ended up picking up Stephanie near the BP on Univ. You guys are right, she is VERY blunt about the money. The first words out of her mouth were "Hey whats up? How much are you spending?" I then asked her her name, but I already knew she was gonna say Stephanie, and sure enough, she did.

Stephanie is 23yo, very skinny, with short short curly hair. I would rate her about a 7 on the SW scale because she is very clean and not cracked out, even though she does smoke. I offered 20 for a BJ and she said 30 and I said 20 and she said she I couldnt CIM for that little, so we agreed on 25 but she spit. She said she will do BBFS for 70 for those of you who are into that. the BBBJ was ok, she wouldnt go down very far and kept her hand on my shaft the entire time only sucking and licky the very tip, I tried to get her to go all the way down, but she refused. Oh well, can't win them all. If I see her out again and there is nothing else out, I might pick her up, but I will most likely pass. She does have a good attitude though, shame her BJ skills arent up to par.

Gotgutz
07-31-08, 11:15
Rolled down McDuff about at 10:30 am, then down Edison to King. Saw a familiar face. BSW, forgot her name, she waved, I didn't stop, had some place to be. Visited several times in the past, used to have digits.

Have had several BBBJCIM, excellent. FS even better.

mid 30's, 6 foot, big ass, decent boobs. Getting a little plump too.

Jacks3225
07-31-08, 13:26
Saw a hot redhead on n. Main today walking w/ a friend about 12:30, she was wearing a purple jump suit. Made eye contact but she wasn't responding. Unique and attractive looking girl, wondering if she is the same others have mentioned.

Rest of main was empty as was phillips on a quick drive by.

D

Dirty Wild66
07-31-08, 14:22
Cruised the w/s today and found Red. While she is not a looker she has superb oral skills. She could take it all the way with plenty of suction, good technique too, I had her slow up and take care of the boys which she had no problem with. I then sat with her between my legs and she went up and down to the base for a while until I filled her mouth with a 3 day load. It was great. I have her digits and she is OK with with me sharing to trusted seniors only. She is slim and ok except needs some dental work. Also saw a very pretty sw, dont know if she was mixed race or spanish, She was young with very pretty face and awsome body. I stalked her for a while and wasnt sure if she was sw, then before I knew it she got scooped by a black dude in a caddy, that sucked!! I will definatly keep an eye out for her.

Sr Paul
07-31-08, 20:57
I think I've saw the mixed SW. Doesnt really act like one I think she acts kinda shady the one time I saw her. I'm wondering who red is? Does she have red hair or what?

Dolphanfred
08-01-08, 09:10
I hit PH yesterday around 11:30 and saw two WSWs right away near the convience store just north of the trailer park that's south of Wallyworld. The first one was a brunette, thin and looked to be around 40ish. I rate a 6. She had flowery shorts and I think a halter top. She took the side street by the store and headed east on it. The other one was blonde, tall and not too bad looking. Probably late 20's. I'd give her a 7. She headed across the street and walked down Reba south of Walmart. I looped around and when I got close to pick her up, she had this crazy cracked out look I didn't see earlier. I passed this time but if I catch her a little less f***ed up next time I'll definitely pick up.

Nothing happening north on PH and zilch on University.

Later on I was able to check out 103rd and saw a short sandy blonde WSW talking to herself and having trouble standing up. I'd rate around a 6 but the crack dropped her to a 4. She looked to be about mid to late 20's (hard to tell when they are like that). I was about to give up when I saw WSW standing near the IHOP. She's a brunette, mid 20's, tall, with average build (I rate her a 7). I did the loop and then had her get in. Did the usual checks but this time was a little different than usual. She had pulled her top down and pulled her small tits out (nice nipples though with sparkles! ) but instead of pushing them back in she just left them out. Pretty funny after a while! Said her name was. Now get this. "Hollywood". Anyway, she rambled on about how she was better than this, blah, blah, blah (you know the usual story). To make a long story short, we agreed on. 2 to test her French skills and a tip if she performed well. Above average skills.

***Warning about "Hollywood": after finishing up, I reached in my pocket to give her the tip. 05, I discovered she had already lifted it. Now I always keep big bills hidden, but this time I had 7 bucks in my right pocket and wasn't worried about it but it p***ed me off anyway. I would have left her there and made her walk if it had been more.

Stay safe

Bcfrog
08-01-08, 13:31
Went up ph hwy today didn't see a single sw must not be my day.

Big Pun3225
08-01-08, 15:22
I was about to give up when I saw WSW standing near the IHOP. She's a brunette, mid 20's, tall, with average build (I rate her a 7). I did the loop and then had her get in. Did the usual checks but this time was a little different than usual. She had pulled her top down and pulled her small tits out (nice nipples though with sparkles! ) but instead of pushing them back in she just left them out. Pretty funny after a while! Said her name was. Now get this. "Hollywood". Anyway, she rambled on about how she was better than this, blah, blah, blah (you know the usual story). To make a long story short, we agreed on. 2 to test her French skills and a tip if she performed well. Above average skills.

***Warning about "Hollywood": after finishing up, I reached in my pocket to give her the tip. 05, I discovered she had already lifted it. Now I always keep big bills hidden, but this time I had 7 bucks in my right pocket and wasn't worried about it but it p***ed me off anyway. I would have left her there and made her walk if it had been more.

Stay safehttp://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=662827&postcount=1147

Is this the "Hollywood" you speak up, Heather mentioned the "haters" on the street had nick named her "Hollywood"!

LMAO

She is a good 10 years from her late twenties I can assure you but she cleans up well sometimes. She definitley brings the drama so watch out!

Rug Dawg
08-01-08, 17:11
Sting going on right now on PH. Just drove by and mongers are being arrested. Lots of LEO! Be careful.

Gotgutz
08-01-08, 18:12
instead of pushing them back in she just left them out.
I dig this. I old frequent... Laurie I believe... used to pull them out and keep em out with out even being asked to. She had some nice hangers too. Haven't seen her in some time.

Anyone know where she is? Used to hang around King.

Rcole Ace461
08-02-08, 08:58
Well this is my frist post. I tried my luck on PH on Fridayat about 2pm then at 7pm. This place was dead I saw in another post there was a bust guss I got lucky and missed it. Well I will start posting when I crouse.

Well good luck, be safe.

Festman
08-02-08, 09:12
Been reading the recent reports of what seemed to be some sw activity around the Racetrack on University near 95. Happened to be close by there last nite around 11pm and thought I'd check to see what was going on. Must've been a freakin' LEO picnic - 4 crusiers in the parking lot and a gaggle of 6 uniforms right inside the door. Got a bottle of water and beat feet from there. Maybe another time. Safe mongering to all. Man, senior status is gonna be sweet. Can't wait to be exchanging digits on some of these talented dream-weavers. The street is one big crap shoot at best these days it appears.

Poon Doggy
08-02-08, 11:52
Kind of weird coming from a newbie but I did happen to be going down Phillips yesterday around that time and saw a nice looking girl (jeans and a half shirt with a nice tight stomach) out standing on the street outside of a car that had LEO behind it. Wondered if she was working with them.

Sting going on right now on PH. Just drove by and mongers are being arrested. Lots of LEO! Be careful.

BarneyStinson
08-02-08, 17:29
So last night I see that JSO has rescued our fair city from a lady in her 50's that was giving massages in her nice Condo. Her neighbors had no idea.
Apparently she was not bringing undo attention to herself since no one had any idea what was going on. Sleep better at night Jacksonville.
The 20 JSO Officers it took to bust the old lady on CL trying to pay her mortgage, however were not able to help with the drive by shooting. that happened the same day.

Ron In Fla
08-02-08, 19:21
Hey , ease up sub ... Safety is job #1 for Jax cops. The lady didn.t have a gun and the drive by shooters did. And either way they got to arrest somebody, so they get bonus points at promotion time. Try to rmember when it's election time. We need a new sheriff in town.

So last night I see that JSO has rescued our fair city from a lady in her 50's that was giving massages in her nice Condo. Her neighbors had no idea.
Apparently she was not bringing undo attention to herself since no one had any idea what was going on. Sleep better at night Jacksonville.
The 20 JSO Officers it took to bust the old lady on CL trying to pay her mortgage, however were not able to help with the drive by shooting. that happened the same day.

Redrob
08-03-08, 09:45
Drove down PH between University and Atlantic around 2:30p on the way home from running errands. There was absolutely nobody out. Where have all the good times gone?

Sicily
08-03-08, 11:39
Playing devils advocate here.

I know both you guys don't really equate busting a provider with busting a drive by. Lets be fair now. If a drive by was providing drive by's continually at a certain place continually then I'm sure Jax's finest would make the bust.

I it were the other way around, we would read people bitching about how they can bust shooters but they can't bust a little ole 50 year old provider.

There, I'm done and I'm off to find a Latina.

Hey , ease up sub ... Safety is job #1 for Jax cops. The lady didn.t have a gun and the drive by shooters did. And either way they got to arrest somebody, so they get bonus points at promotion time. Try to rmember when it's election time. We need a new sheriff in town.

Poon Doggy
08-03-08, 13:23
"If a drive by was providing drive by's continually at a certain place continually"

Wow... what? That made almost no sense.

I think the point is, it shouldn't be illegal, especially if she was doing it quietly in her own home and not hurting anyone. And yeah, if someone was drive by shooting people "continually" at the same place every time... I'm sure they would bust them and I don't think anyone would complain about them not catching the 50 year old giving massages. I think EVERYONE would be thrilled that the people killing other people were caught!

Sicily
08-03-08, 17:49
It made plenty sense. Just imagine the words " drive by" as a noun and you're good to go.

You're wrong about what the point is. The point is that JSO gets their rep sullied because they enforce the law and can't be there for a drive by because. Well because gosh darn it, they just don't know where and when they are gonna happen.

Thats the point.

Oh, and yes, there would be those that would still ***** about not busting a small time provider.

Ok, enough of this, I'm begining to sound like I'm pimping for JSO.

Where are my latinas!

"If a drive by was providing drive by's continually at a certain place continually"

Wow... what? That made almost no sense.

I think the point is, it shouldn't be illegal, especially if she was doing it quietly in her own home and not hurting anyone. And yeah, if someone was drive by shooting people "continually" at the same place every time... I'm sure they would bust them and I don't think anyone would complain about them not catching the 50 year old giving massages. I think EVERYONE would be thrilled that the people killing other people were caught!

BarneyStinson
08-03-08, 19:36
Actually. I was referring to how JSO uses thr resources they already have.
For the drive by only 2 squad cars showed up initially, according to the news report anyway.
The average sting requires about 10 officers, at the least.
So why are they wasting all those man hours when JAX has such a high rate of murders, and other real crimes that actually have victims.

Sicily
08-03-08, 23:35
Wolf, I couldn't tell ya why JSO does things, but the head dog is an elected position, so your civic duty can be

LOL

Anyway, I did find a latina. Well she claims to be anyway. She won't show her face in pics so I'm skeptical. Will post in the appr. Forum if and when I do the meet and greet.

Actually. I was referring to how JSO uses thr resources they already have.

For the drive by only 2 squad cars showed up initially, according to the news report anyway.

The average sting requires about 10 officers, at the least.

So why are they wasting all those man hours when JAX has such a high rate of murders, and other real crimes that actually have victims.

Lurking Larry
08-04-08, 01:07
I was out and about on PH during the bust going on, but avoided any confrontation. I was being extremely careful and almost too skeptical of anyone I hadn't seen before. Anyways, I noticed a BSW in an orange-red dress walking the strip. The first time I stopped to talk to her, she walks up to me and the conversation goes nowhere fast so we split our separate ways. I actually thought I got lucky as there was possibly a "lookout" in the nearby apartments. She also wasn't walking much which is usually a giveaway for the decoys.

Well about an hour or so later, I am driving the strip again and notice her still out. I couldn't resist this time. We talked for a bit and I started to get an awkward feeling that something could be wrong. Let's just say that the typical "lady" on PH is so far gone (age or drugs) that an average 5-6 is like winning the lotto. I would put her in the 8-9 range which is not normal for the area. Now my problem is, is "she" a "he? " Just a few things threw me off about her: Skin was nearly flawless, boobs were small (maybe padding-didn't see them), etc.

Anyone have any info on "her? " I've heard there are a few trannies in the area, but I'm still not sold on this one. My take is I found a newbie that hasn't taken on the baggage from the lifestyle. Unless I hear otherwise, I might give her a call to find out for sure. I think I would barf\die if I were making a move on a girl and felt Mr. Johnson hanging around.

Jaxduke
08-04-08, 06:58
Took a trip down 103rd yesterday and it was bone dry, so i drove over to PH and it was the same over there. This was around 11am nobody anyplace.

Redrob
08-04-08, 09:59
Drove down PH between University and Atlantic around 2:30p on the way home from running errands. There was absolutely nobody out. Where have all the good times gone?Drove PH again Sunday around 11:30p. Again nothing! I even stopped at the racetrack to see if Stephanie was around. Nothing. At least gas is getting cheaper.

Dirty Wild66
08-04-08, 12:02
Anyone know of any hidden places to monger? The usual places are covered by leo. Pm me with any good details please.

Dolphanfred
08-04-08, 12:14
Big Pun,

It's hard to tell from those pics but I'm pretty sure it's her.

And you're right about the drama - I'll pass next time.

Stay safe

Dolphanfred
08-04-08, 15:32
Speaking of hidden places to monger - has anyone seen anything around sin city? Used to be some regulars around there but I haven't checked it out for a while.

J Man
08-04-08, 15:52
Was in town the other day and did the 103rd stroll and McDuff. Not one possibility, not even the ugly ones. Cruised PH but the rains came down and the ho' s went into hiding.

Poon Doggy
08-04-08, 18:34
Is that Italian Bacon I smell?

Sicily
08-04-08, 19:43
Is that Italian Bacon I smell?No, it's not and yes you do.

Dirty Wild66
08-05-08, 11:15
After cruising for days without result. I broke down and called Amber again this morning. She really is a fun chick. Got what I wanted for .35.

Be safe and follow the rules.

Dirty out.

Sr Paul
08-06-08, 00:10
How easy is it to get that #?

Lurking Larry
08-06-08, 00:42
I don't think Sin City has picked back up since all the construction unfortunately. I haven't been through there at peak times lately, as it's a bit of a drive (traffic\construction), so it may actually be happening still. On a side note, everywhere during the day seems to be drying up. I guess the heat is too much for some of the ladies.

Dolphanfred
08-07-08, 08:22
I checked out University and PH yesterday around 1:30pm and it was a ghost town. Nothing out at all.

Metal Madman
08-07-08, 15:28
Did a few runs on Main today and spotted two WSW walking together. Did a quick LEO loop. Rolled up on them, both very doable. One looked really young and a bit sketchy so I chose the older one. Name is Van (I'm guessing short for Vanessa), 30 yo about 5' 3", long curly brown hair. Little boobs but a nice tight body. Agreed to a BBBJCIM for .25.
She went to town, very wet lots of tongue. I popped in like five minutes and she swallowed it down. I would repeat without a doubt. I tipped her a .5 for the great attitude and service. Van told me she has been walking for seventeen years. When she told me that I was a bit surprised and asked her age. I would have guessed mid twenties. I didn't even do the math until I was headed home. Dang this girl has been walking since she was thirteen. Her friend was a bit cuter but looked very new to the game which in my opinion can make for poor service.

Stay Safe Mongers,
Metal Madman

Poon Doggy
08-08-08, 00:04
Trust the nose, senior members! Trust the Dogg's nose. ;)

Mighty Max
08-08-08, 01:56
Everyday Jacksonville moves a step closer to being just like Detroit. It is really a sad thing to see happen.

NobodyYouKnow
08-08-08, 16:34
Everyday Jacksonville moves a step closer to being just like Detroit. It is really a sad thing to see happen.Let us know when a stripper dies under...strange...circumstances after performing for the mayor at the mayor's house, and gets walked in on by the mayor's wife and is told to "leave". And is found a couple hours later riddled with bullets.

Then Jax will be more like Detroit.

BarneyStinson
08-08-08, 17:30
Picked up Kelley on University today. Cute face, possibly pregnant. Nice bbbjtc. CIM. .30

Be careful out there.

Redrob
08-08-08, 20:44
Let us know when a stripper dies under strange circumstances after performing for the mayor at the mayor's house, and gets walked in on by the mayor's wife and is told to "leave". And is found a couple hours later riddled with bullets.

Then Jax will be more like Detroit.In Jacksonville? For our mayor? Only if the stripper is a guy!

Metal Madman
08-09-08, 00:31
Picked up Kelley on University today. Cute face, possibly pregnant. Nice bbbjtc. CIM. .30

Be careful out there.

Was it Kelley with the deflated implant? If so she does give a great BJ. Did you see any BSW around the PH area. Made a few runs there last week and saw a few.

Stay Safe,
Metal Madman

Xothermic
08-09-08, 02:47
Strolled around Phillips at 12:30. Nothing. Strolled around Main at 1:20, found Becky in the poor rain, BBBJTCIM, . 25

The head massage was OK until she tried to stop near completion. She was sorta paranoid and wanted to leave and even offered me back. 5. I told her that's not how I play. After some coaxing, she finished the job. I was a little irritated but it was good so I can't complain.

Smitty Smitt
08-09-08, 11:19
Any other reports on this one?

Broke out tonite went to W/S, cruised for an hour, dead. Then coming back home. Saw a blonde walking, I never would have guessed to find a working lady here on the SS. Picked her up, got my bbbjcim and digits for only trusted seniors. She is older, but has a very nice slim body. She will be at home all day tommorow(mon) and is game for some business. Seniors PM me for more details.

Dmtdmt
08-09-08, 11:34
Was out around 6 this am and saw WSW on east side of San Pablo across from the trailer park (across the street from the new park and between Beach and Atlantic Blvds). A thin blonde but couldn't see much detail. By time I'd turned around someone had stopped at the park entrance and scooped her up. Had never seen walker in this area before.

Rcole Ace461
08-09-08, 23:01
Did two passes on phil today one at about 1200 and the other at 6:30 no luck.

I hope the action picks backup soon.

Sr Paul
08-10-08, 02:23
Tonight I cruised the 103rd usual spots. Dead.

Dolphanfred
08-11-08, 14:39
I hit PH and University today around 1:30pm and saw a WSW walking north across from the Walmart. She was thick (almost fat but not quite), had short shorts on with a little cheek hanging out. Didn't get a good look at her face but would guess around 30. Too heavy for me so I passed.

Further north on PH saw a BSW walking south on PH near the BP. She was a BIG girl, also too heavy for me.

Nothing to report on University.

Had to work off of Mayport this morning and saw a BSW, 20ish, size zero with a bad wig, walking south on Mayport Rd. Near where the Atlantic Blvd overpass merges onto Mayport Rd.

Funny story- when I was leaving to come back towards town, I saw a hottie walking north on Mayport Rd. She had a nice strut working and all she was carrying was her purse. Well I'm pretty sure she's a SW but not positive so I'm shadowing her (pulling up into the next parking lot and watching). Well, she turns down a side street and I'm thinking "Here we go! " But just as I'm about to approach she goes into a building where she must work. Pretty disappointing!

Stay safe

Lurking Larry
08-11-08, 22:04
Just a quick follow-up to my previous post about SC. I said before that it was dead around the times I would cruise (mid-afternoon) and I didn't know if peak times were any better. I can confirm that it is indeed very dry right now during the night as well. It seems to be more of a sausage party as of late unfortunately.

Also, PH is getting sketchy for me lately. I've noticed the tow truck more than a few times which is typically not good news for us enthusiasts.

Be safe out there.

BeachPort
08-12-08, 14:53
In the Mayport area, those girls are not clean.

Always strap in that neck of the woods.

Redrob
08-12-08, 15:10
I get to travel on PH almost every day and it is relatively barren during the day, but I think that it may be due to the heat. Monday night about 8pm I saw a WSW north of Emerson near the Notels about to be picked up by a fellow monger. She had short red hair and about 5'7"ish. I've seen her out a lot lately. Anyone seen Our Lady of the Racetrack, Stephanie, lately?

Grappler
08-12-08, 22:20
Any other reports on this one?

She is hanging around PH and Univ. living at Ramada.

Dirty Wild66
08-13-08, 11:00
I found Melissa today 10am. Ok looks, blonde nice big fake tits, slender body. Says she is 40. She had a room. I got undressed and sat in chair, made her get on the floor between my legs. (kinda like the online reality porn!) She went to town, I made her slow up and pay attention to the boys for a while. The she got back to it, she actually encouraged me to push her head down on it and fuck her face, which I did until I shot in her mouth. Not bad for .3 in a room. No digits but I can tell you where to find her. TRUSTED SENIORS ONLY. Where are the other posts?

Big Pun3225
08-13-08, 14:57
Headed home around 12am last night from grabbing a few beers and decided to see what was out there, it has been very dry lately so I wasn't optimistic. I usually start my hunting at Univ/95 down PH then north on main. It was pretty barren on the south side. As I pass the fuel station at 44th/Main I see a chic get off a bicycle and walk in the store. I looped and pulled up to the gas pump and made eye contact, she came over and I asked if she wanted to go for a ride, she said sure but to follow her half a block to drop the bike off. She got in and we did the check. I was just looking for a nice oral exam and said she could oblige for forty reasons, I quickly countered with twenty and a possible tip for good service. She was decent looking and Ive never seen her before. Maybe late 20s early thirty-hard to tell sometimes, nice figure but I seem to remember a scar around her mouth I think. Had some white pants on hanging low with a visible black thong showing and I thought I was in for a real treat. Well true to life if it looks to good it usually is, she gave me a very rushed session, maybe 90 seconds then insisted I finished my self while she rubbed herself. I reminded her of the tip and told her to at least catch, She missed and got it in her eye and on me. Then asked for the tip which I declined. The whole episode was over in under 5 minutes. I giver her a 6-7 on looks with some nice mammaries but a 2 on performance. I WOULD NOT REPEAT.

As always,

YMMV

Lurking Larry
08-14-08, 01:10
During the nice parts of the day (overcast, not raining), there were quite a few lookers in the PH area. I've noticed a newer girl (to me at least) that is somewhat tall and really short boy-cut hair that might just make me stop next time I'm out. This isn't the crazy one that tries to scam people is it?

Dolphanfred
08-14-08, 10:15
I saw Kim out on PH yesterday around 4PM across from Jerry Hamm. She's the one with excellent oral skills but the slimfast diet has definitely taken its toll. Someone mentioned a cold sore on her lip a few weeks back. For those who don't remember her, she is around 5'7", very thin and early twenties with brown/reddish shoulder-length hair.

Mattin Jax
08-14-08, 19:40
Apparently this one is on the all day all night schedule? I was out around 11-12 pm last night and spotted her walking down university towards the racetrack. Any reviews fellow mongers? She ended up crossing the street to a gas station near the overpass and then started walking with a dude wearing a big backpack.? Seen her before during the day a few months back couldn't figure out if she was a working girl or not. She has got to be the fastest walker I've ever seen. And that includes Olympic race walking. Literally hauls ass like she is in a hurry to get somewhere. I don't get a dear in the headlights look from her like some of them give but my poon senses keep going off when I spot this one. If she would walk slower timing a drive by would be a lot easier.

Dolphanfred
08-15-08, 19:31
Saw Christy on 103rd today around 2:30pm. She's from Melbourne visiting a friend. She's a WSW with blonde hair, blue eyes, big titties and probably early 30's. I'd rate a 7-8 on the SW scale (would be 8-9 if she had better skin). Excellent oral skills for. 2 & gave. 05 tip (unasked for but she deserved it). She will be in Jax until Monday & is found around Food Lion/Cali areas. By the way, not drugged out at all. Really wish she was in town longer!

Atlbear
08-15-08, 19:38
Six months or so I picked up a hot 28 yo girl named Kelly near US 17 and MLK. She was around 5'4.5'5 white medium brown hair shoulder length. She has a great body, dancer body. She used to be a dancer. Very nice tits.

Well I returned with her to my hotel and we had a grand old time for. 5. She told me that she frequents PH around 4am but lives of US17.

Has anyone seen her? If you do give her a big one from her friend from GA.

Thanks

Daring Eyes 75
08-16-08, 12:23
I've been cruising a few of the places mentioned on here looking for a deal, but I haven't really had any luck. I've seen women walking, but most of them are pretty nasty and I really can't tell if they are into givign service. I'm not going to come on here to say "went down such and such a street and found nothing." Not really much info in that.

I was on PH the other night and saw a hot BSW with bleached blond hair. Great body, nice face from what I could see. She was on my side of the street so I went ahead and pulled into the next driveway which was for a gas station. I turn around to track her and for some reason, she crosses the street. I loop around to pull out and see she's talking to a guy on a bicycle who has a radio in his hand. Not liking the looks of it, I pull off.

Lurking Larry
08-17-08, 00:28
I completely agree with you. I've seen her actually go into a running, gazelle-like sprint sometimes. I can't help but laugh and can only imagine that she would be insane in a cramped car. She's a decent looker from what I've seen, but I'm not ready to pick her up until I find out if she's got a screw loose or not.

Apparently this one is on the all day all night schedule? I was out around 11-12 pm last night and spotted her walking down university towards the racetrack. Any reviews fellow mongers? She ended up crossing the street to a gas station near the overpass and then started walking with a dude wearing a big backpack.? Seen her before during the day a few months back couldn't figure out if she was a working girl or not. She has got to be the fastest walker I've ever seen. And that includes Olympic race walking. Literally hauls ass like she is in a hurry to get somewhere. I don't get a dear in the headlights look from her like some of them give but my poon senses keep going off when I spot this one. If she would walk slower timing a drive by would be a lot easier.

Jaxduke
08-17-08, 10:06
Took a drive up to 103rd this morning to check it out, saw a really nice looking BSW on Timequna, but passed to see what else was availible. I spotted Ginger around FL and was still wanting to see what else was out after a couple passes and no more sightings I decided to find Ginger, well when I drove back by FL, there were 3 of our uncle's boys parked in the PL. I took this as a sign from above and headed back home, hopefully if they can ever get this SW problem taken care of in jacksonville it will be like Mayberry once again.

Cin Mulligan
08-18-08, 00:47
I was reluctant to make this post. But. I figure sometimes you have to sacrifice a few to save the bunch. Keep on visiting that part of town. NO GOOD will come from it. There is a reason they sprint like gazelles. H E L L O? !

Grappler
08-18-08, 00:50
Have seen old Kelly short black hair, used to work arlington /southside area about 15 yrs ago, saw her hanging around Beach and University a couple days last week. It took me a lil while to realize who I saw, she has went from about 130 lbs to in the neighborhood of 200! Last I knew she was finishing up a 10 year vacation at the state hotel. But that was 2 or 3 years ago.

Darmidillo
08-18-08, 13:42
Little late with this report, but I was not able to get on line this weekend.

Saw Raven on Friday evening. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=702-210-4963&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max Very pretty girl and very nice to be with. She plays it safe and everything is covered, but she is good enough at it you don’t care. She has a room mate that is the opposite of her. Says she will be in town for a few months.

Redrob
08-18-08, 23:03

Saw Raven on Friday evening. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=702-210-4963&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max Very pretty girl and very nice to be with. She plays it safe and everything is covered, but she is good enough at it you don’t care. She has a room mate that is the opposite of her. Says she will be in town for a few months.Which city did you see her in? That CL ad was for Anaheim, California. She even posted there in CL on friday, the day you report seeing her. Do you think an escort provider report from there really concerns us or did jetlag make you forget what city you were in?

Sicily
08-18-08, 23:17
You Saw Raven on Friday evening in JAX, FL? or were you in Cali? or is she in Cali right now?

Saw Raven on Friday evening. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=702-210-4963&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max Very pretty girl and very nice to be with. She plays it safe and everything is covered, but she is good enough at it you don’t care. She has a room mate that is the opposite of her. Says she will be in town for a few months.

Grappler
08-19-08, 09:21
Saw a cute blonde in early 20's on Beach Blvd just east of Southside strolling eye-balling the cars passing by about 8 am. Looked too good! Tight little butt and a more than ample chest ! Someone picked her up in front of the old Malibar, lucky dude!

Flaman4u2d
08-19-08, 13:03
A very good source told me shes out, Been out as she quoted it! Is Clean, off the drugs and is living down in the Palm Coast area, Says she has family down there! I've been trying to hook up with here for some time! My source is suppose to be getting me some digits!

A little birdy told me that Ivey is in the BIG house, for a couple years.

What a shame.

Be safe!

Darmidillo
08-19-08, 15:37
I wrote something completely different. Had the same title but the body is way off. I was writing to tell the guy about the blonde BSW. Probably a dude name Donald Stokes aka Donna Stokes. She was on the news not too long ago interviewing about the Jerry Hamm project.

You Saw Raven on Friday evening in JAX, FL? or were you in Cali? or is she in Cali right now?

Azmodeus56
08-20-08, 00:31
Did not have the time to partake but I saw maybe6 SW both B & W then all of a sudden I saw 14 of uncle Leo's finest in a 2 mile distance. At $15.00/HR this would be $2940.00 per hour and let's say they are out there for 5 hours that would be $14700.00. Now that is our tax dollars well spent.

XxATLxX
08-20-08, 01:07
Did not have the time to partake but I saw maybe6 SW both B & W then all of a sudden I saw 14 of uncle Leo's finest in a 2 mile distance. At $15.00/HR this would be $2940.00 per hour and let's say they are out there for 5 hours that would be $14700.00. Now that is our tax dollars well spent.

I think you need to work on your multiplication skills.

Barebackbilly
08-20-08, 14:08
I was at Hwy last night around 5:00 saw a georgous WSW right before Mcduff. Great body, and price was negotiable. 15 for BBBJCIM. completely satisfactory. Didnt catch the name but said she would be there tomorrow. Going back tonite.

Ph Mongerer
08-20-08, 14:14
Found me a Serious WSW on highway near mcduff around 7-8pm agreed to a great BBBJCIM for. 20 She was willing to do BBFS fot 90 but I can't do all that. Got my BBBJ and rode out.

Ph Mongerer
08-20-08, 17:15
I was at Hwy last night around 5:00 saw a georgous WSW right before Mcduff. Great body, and price was negotiable. 15 for BBBJCIM. completely satisfactory. Didnt catch the name but said she would be there tomorrow. Going back tonite.Sounds to me like thats the same one mid to late 20s and well worth the time.

Redrob
08-20-08, 18:12
Found a mid 40's WSW on PH around 1:00a. Pam is 5'9"ish, short blonde hair, and approxiamately 165-175 lbs. Negotiated 2 jacks for H/H. Ended up with CBJ and mish & doggie. Her performance was average and acceptable in a pinch , but nothing to look for.

OldBaldGuy
08-20-08, 19:06
Found me a Serious WSW on highway near mcduff around 7-8pm agreed to a great BBBJCIM for. 20 She was willing to do BBFS fot 90 but I can't do all that. Got my BBBJ and rode out.

Dude ... if you do BBFS with a SW you're a great candidate for the next game of Russian Roulette. PLEASE don't be that stupid !

P.S. Looks like you got beat by 5 bucks on your gal.

Be safe !

OBG

Ron In Fla
08-20-08, 22:13
PH and Bareback .....the only sw I've seen in that area recently that is even remotely close to good looking is Teressa.. and she's been HIV for a long time. Given that you're both first posters ,,, I have to assume that you are related to my uncle Leo.
And that ya'll are planning a sting there tomorrow night. I'll wave as I go by.

Teressa was in the shame shame shame thing a couple months back. She is HIV. The law says if you're HIV and caught for hooking it's an automatic year in jail. How did she get out . ??? Are they springing her for "bait" ?

Tororojo
08-20-08, 22:52
I recently found two on St Aug. just north of Emerson St. A very thin WSW with very small tits. Must have been on meth, she never stopped talking. She got in the back seat.
The BSW was light skinned and short. Not much conversation out of her. She got in the front seat.
After parking, front seat girl starts, after a while, back seat girl takes over, leaning over from the back. Then gives it back to front seat girl.
I didn't get their names, but they said this is their normal place. They live nearby.
Skinny WSW was the best.

Lurking Larry
08-20-08, 23:20
Not to mention, they both see smoking hot SWs at the same place and just by coincidence, both make a post 5 minutes apart. Nah! That doesn't seem suspicious. What lengths will our uncle go to to make us behave?

On a side note: Who in their right mind does BBFS with a SW? Try Googling some STD pictures and tell me that it's worth it in the long run.

PH and Bareback .....the only sw I've seen in that area recently that is even remotely close to good looking is Teressa.. and she's been HIV for a long time. Given that you're both first posters ,,, I have to assume that you are related to my uncle Leo.

Teressa was in the shame shame shame thing a couple months back. She is HIV. The law says if you're HIV and caught for hooking it's an automatic year in jail. How did she get out . ??? Are they springing her for "bait" ?

Cin Mulligan
08-21-08, 05:03
Good advice, Wise advise. I suggest you take YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE and use it before you start giving it out to others you do not know. Quote. Dude don't be that stupid.

Here is your sign!

Be safe!

RaynMan55
08-21-08, 08:29

Yeah, my spidey senses perked up too when I saw those 2 reports..... I'll be waving also...:(

Ph Mongerer
08-21-08, 08:39
Well I know I'm new on here but to say I'm a po is non sense. Really I don't care what is thought of me on here but I'm just postin to help yall out. Settin up sting or what ever is not me. But just no at one time all of yall WERE REGULAR MEMBERS at one time as well. If I could I would prove whatever but that is impossible. So all I can say is attempt to believe that I am not no po leo or whatever you wanna call it. I'm just like the next man gettin what I can.

Poon Doggy
08-21-08, 15:26
Yeah, the Dog's nose definately sensed a pork smell with the beauties found on McDuff... :)

Sicily
08-21-08, 15:55
You guys calling about newbies as being leo is laughable. For all we know some of you so called senior members can be building yourselfs up to be a reputable monger and yet be leo.

Or you can indeed be a monger but is now working for leo to work off some county time or get a lighter charge.

Bottom line is that everyone take anything on here with a grain of salt. I've also been acused of being the PORK. If I told you who I really was and my name over on esc.com then you would know I'm for real, but as the other newbie said "I couldn't care less who believes me".

Barebackbilly
08-21-08, 21:06
You guys calling about newbies as being leo is laughable. For all we know some of you so called senior members can be building yourselfs up to be a reputable monger and yet be leo.

Or you can indeed be a monger but is now working for leo to work off some county time or get a lighter charge.

Bottom line is that everyone take anything on here with a grain of salt. I've also been acused of being the PORK. If I told you who I really was and my name over on esc.com then you would know I'm for real, but as the other newbie said "I couldn't care less who believes me".Well I know that I'm not the po. I'm Not trying to set anyone up, nor would I do that. Sorry if I gave off that appeal. I found a chic off Hwy and I was letting everyone know just in case they wanted a good cheap date. shit I got one, thought I would share the love.

Poon Doggy
08-22-08, 02:32
Newbs, hang around and pay your dues. Those of you who are legit, we'll know and those of you who are not will disappear like so many before.

We senior members know each other pretty well and have seen many newbs come through here talking about "hey, this hottie is taking appointments at this hotel & here is her number" or whatever the bacon patrol has come up with in their great master plan to rid this world of it's horrible pay for play actions.

But you are right though, LEO is so patient that he could be one of us, cultivating his master plan for years on end just to set his trap. Ha! Because they are known for their patience.

Sicily
08-22-08, 09:01
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ph Mongerer
08-22-08, 13:45
Found a good looking BSW working out of the budget inn on ramona. her name is Treasure. tall skinny BSW 18-19yo average BBBJCIM very good CFS though. would definantly repeate.

Old School
08-22-08, 17:58
Mr poon doggie, please take it elsewhere. Until you become the owner of this site your posts are merley drivel.

As a matter of fact, We all deem you to be a worthless p.o.s. , but we will let you post here because, well because you have nowhere else to go and we feel sorry for you.

Now, kindly post what you have seen or done and keep the rest of your piehole shut.

Thank you.

Poon Doggie Dog the Police????? LMAO!

Don't do it! Look on the bright side, he did call you "Mr. Poon Doggie". All I know is your track record with sniffin out fakes has been A+. Hope to see you Sunday at the spot, hopefully they will be running hurricane specials.

OS

Poon Doggy
08-22-08, 18:04
Yeah, ha, who is this clown? He's made 24 posts here and has no clue that those of us in the know, don't actually post the details in here.

"We all...", ha!

I'm bored with you SICILY, you are the PoPo, I sniffed you out again, now go change your name once again and scratch your head wondering why I can smell you.

Mr. PD

Poon Doggie Dog the Police????? LMAO!

Don't do it! Look on the bright side, he did call you "Mr. Poon Doggie". All I know is your track record with sniffin out fakes has been A+. Hope to see you Sunday at the spot, hopefully they will be running hurricane specials.

OS

Ron In Fla
08-22-08, 18:34
EXCUSE ME !?!?!?
Listen little sicily.. PD has WAY more street credits here than a newcomer from Forsyth St like you.

I've been in the hood a looonnnngg time. I know most of the girls that work here, and their kids and a lot of their moms. And the girls I know also know all the rest of the girls. . IF you saw an exceptionally good looking sw here as you claim , I'm here to say that either ;
A) You're full of shit and a cop trying to sucker a some poor brother into a sting

OR

B) the lottery just hit you with a once in a lifetime westside experience

OR

C) you're blind and a poor judge of good looking women

No matter which, I'm trusting PD's sniffer. Placing my fate in trustworthy people has kept me safe this long.

Mr poon doggie, please take it elsewhere. Until you become the owner of this site your posts are merley drivel.

As a matter of fact, We all deem you to be a worthless p.o.s. , but we will let you post here because, well because you have nowhere else to go and we feel sorry for you.

Now, kindly post what you have seen or done and keep the rest of your piehole shut.

Thank you.

Matt06
08-22-08, 19:15
Wow. I never saw so many posts in a short period of time.
My suggestion is to drop it and stay focused on the purpose of this forum.
We are all grown men (I hope) and need to be careful about any/all the posts.
It was not long ago when I joined and I was smelling like a bacon!
A wise man named Raynman55 gave me a good advice. Do your time, post your reports and that will be the proof. So I am sticking to that advice. You can see all the reports someone has posted and make a judgement. Every situation is different. It was not long ago when I put a positive posting for Gold Club and someone accused me of being the manager of that place (That would be a great job) and promoting the club.
Enjoy the posts, have fun, be careful and don't let these negative tones ruin this geat forum.

Manthing
08-22-08, 20:53
Hey godfathers, please be easy on us newbies. I know you understand where we are coming from when we are asking for info or trying to give some out as you all have been there before. Also we may be new to here but old to life and the game. I remember when I first posted, I was excited as a kid at a candy store but it quickly wore off when no one responded. I tried to make an earnest effort to keep writing but man... How in the heck do you find time or the intestinal fortitude to post at the rate you post? If my ol lady catches me I am toast (that's what makes it exciting). All that been said, I humbly submit my small bit of info.

Pony's is the absolute bomb, beer is cold and the night women are hot especially that lil Angel. I gues I did give nuthin you did not know already, sorry fellas.

Lastly here is my complaint for today, somehing has to be done about our CL. If you senior members are so learned and wise than I challenge you to ask all of your associates to post on the CL in mass as much as possible to keep the flaggers busy. Wished I lived in ATL all of the action is there. Peace

OldBaldGuy
08-22-08, 22:32
You're absolutely right in what you said, but first let us at least have a little fun with Sicily since he was dumb enough to post that ... heheh

RaynMan55
08-22-08, 23:02
.....A wise man named Raynman55 gave me a good advice. Do your time, post your reports and that will be the proof. So I am sticking to that advice. ......

Ok, Matt, Flattery will get you anywhere....LOL

Now Sicily, by bashing one of the most upstanding members of this board...wont endear you to the rest of the crusty (and I mean that in a good way) Veterans. Ya gotta understand that there has to be a healthy dose of paranoia given the uhm....hobby ....we all persue. Just like any social situation, your reputation and acceptance takes time and effort, not bashing anyone. I understand that you might have taken offence to PD's comments, but just think of it as a bit of hazing..... this is a fraternity that is great to belong to, hard to get in (no pun intended :D), but once your in, the benefits are great....just ask Matt....

Ok, now where day beyotches at......

Dennis P(impin') Rodmann

Sicily
08-23-08, 00:28
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Azmodeus56
08-23-08, 08:07
Could have sworn this was a street walker forum not a flamming forum.

Poon Doggy
08-23-08, 09:15
"We all", ha!

Where is your "We all" support? I think you've seen some of mine.

Anyhow, I so could care less what you do here, say what you will, I'm bored with this... I'll let you have the last word as I'm sure you've done in every "disucussion" in your life. I think I've got a pretty good profile on your type now so have at it, give me your best and you sir, will never get anything from me unless you catch me in one of your stings and force me work for you to catch girls to avoid being put in the Advocate, ha!

Shame! Shame? Shame! :)

Manthing
08-23-08, 15:03
Sicily, my man, you really should let it ride and here is why. You are crashing the party. It would be the same anywhere (high school, work, military, sports). There is an established hierarchy here like most other places and you can't get mad if they want let you play in the sandbox just because you want to when you want to.

There are alternative ways to accomplish your mission (disseminating and recieving information) and coexist with the seniors on here. I would suggest that you direct your information and queries to the so called newbies, that way you could build a network within a network of ppeople that you have cultivated and trust. One way of doing that is to send a private message to a select group of junior members with the understanding that you guys would build your own internal network. It would accomplish your objective of getting info without getting in a pissing contest (unless you like pissing). I for one am amazed at all of the work required to keep posting until you become senior. I also realize that I probably wont acheive that status cause I refuse to write a story (even though I have a lot) everyday or whatever the magic number is. Nevertheless I have to respect the game and salute the ones that do. By the way, here is my tidbit for today. Try questline, it's pretty good and you can get lucky for free or at low prices. Good luck

RapidSpender
08-23-08, 16:03
Moving to the area soon and trying to find out more about this "questline" I've been reading about. Google doesn't show anything. Help a newcomer out please. Also, I was looking for a local down there to help me out with a question or 2 about your area. I know I haven't contributed to you guys yet, but I have with my community, and you all will be my neighbors in a few months, so I figured I would try to get aquainted. Hope to hear from some of ya'll. PM me if you can help out.

Thanks

Alex9990
08-23-08, 17:03
Moving to the area soon and trying to find out more about this "questline" I've been reading about. Google doesn't show anything. Help a newcomer out please. Also, I was looking for a local down there to help me out with a question or 2 about your area. I know I haven't contributed to you guys yet, but I have with my community, and you all will be my neighbors in a few months, so I figured I would try to get aquainted. Hope to hear from some of ya'll. PM me if you can help out.

ThanksThat would be Quest Personals (one those damn phone chat lines with actual local women.). The number eludes me at this point since it is advertised late at night on the local TV stations. They also have a website for those that don't talk much (like me.)

Manthing
08-23-08, 17:59

ThanksMr. Rapid welcome to Jax one of the driest places for mongering (some may disagree). My measurement for that statement is the amount of activity on the CL and on the streets. Anyways the Qwest is a chatline that real live local woman are on (I must admit that the majority of them are big or not all of that in the looks department but occaisionally you run into a real gem. They advertise the number on the local channels late at nightand the guys get a trail and then they must pay. Check it out at least it is better than the CL or streets. The SCs (I only go to the black ones) are pretty good too. I like to go to the ones in really depressed areas that way the attention is maximum, good luck bro.

RaynMan55
08-23-08, 18:03
.....By the way, here is my tidbit for today. Try questline, it's pretty good and you can get lucky for free or at low prices. Good luck

Yessir, fun can be had with the non-pros and amatuers......the bad part is finding a decent one..... but once you do....WOOOHOO.... :D

Be safe and quit flamin'.....

Ph Mongerer
08-23-08, 18:04
Checked main around 2 today nothin, but a redhead at corner store of 16th. Looked half descent. Lots of LEO out there though.

SW Surfer
08-23-08, 21:52
Wow - I'm away for a few weeks and the Jax forum turns into Newbie Flame Central.

Can't wait to get home this coming week - anyone wanting to have a "Board Meeting" this Wednesday at the Pony, send me a PM.

Surf Out

Sicily
08-23-08, 23:05
Save your posts for somebody that will read it. It's obviously too long and apparently you didn't read my post regarding not GAF.

When the old pharts talk about me and smelling pork, then I respond in kind. If they or others don't want a flame war then don't start one, because I won't take any BS no matter how long they been posting.

Now that I've got that out of the way and hopefly don't have to remind the old farts about calling me or others "pork", I can get on with some items.

Quest line:

The quest line is actually 4 lines all going to the same system.

Quest is advertised late night on TV and in the FTU, 2 other lines (dif #s) also sometimes have tv comercials late night. These are targeted to the general male population.

There is a 4th line with a dif # that targets the African American population and it goes to the same line.

For first time callers you can get a free 20 min trial, after that you need to pay for a membership and although there are various ways to pay, the BEST and cheapest is getting the highest package you can afford and use your credit card and talking to the operator. First timers get half off the rate.

Do not, I repeat, do not buy a package via the recorded menu and do not buy time via cell phone or home phone, its simply too much money.

There are many many many fat black girls on the phone, hmm, maybe I'll call them BPW. There are a few WPW as well.

Jennifer, WPW westside does BBBJCIM for 40 at her place, cute 26ish.

Carmen, BPW SS st aug rd area BBBJ and fs 60 her place. 28ish cute bubblebut Stay away from anyone calling themselves Jazzman, there are 3, 2 bpw and 1 wpw, all skanky and not worth it.

If you have the time you can cultivate a friendship with some young hotties and eventualy do a meet and greet that may lead to some friends with benefits scenerio. I've hooked up with a few 19 year olds that rate an 8 to 9 in anyones book. It just takes time.

Don't have the time? Philps or 103rd my man. LOL

Please done PM me because I'm getting the same questions over and over. I think I've answered most of the big ones.

Also, Although I've never encounted leo from the lines, I always make sure that the meeting is because I'm buying an item from them such as a game or panties or whatever.

Jaxduke
08-24-08, 13:33
Took a drive up to 103rd, I thought this might be a good time after all the bad weather, started out on timequana spotted Aggie there, I had spent a little time with her before but wanted to see what else was available, so I headed west. In front of FL I spotted a pregnant WSW but kept looking after a couple more passes just as I was about to trun into the parking lot to check on her and there was a tall skinny blonde WSW going accross the road. Got out of the plot to try and get a better look but she was gone. Then as my luck goes the pregnant SW and Aggie bother were gone. So I headed back home with an empty gas tank and the pipes still full. One good thing I only saw our uncle once and I made a lot of passes, so hopefully some of you guys got lucky, I would be interested in the skinny WSW if any of you picked her up.

Good luck and stay safe.

SW Surfer
08-24-08, 16:24
I have only used this a few times in the past, but have to say, I have now learned to love the link that adds a user to my "Ignore List".

Surfer Out!

Sicily
08-24-08, 20:44
I have only used this a few times in the past, but have to say, I have now learned to love the link that adds a user to my "Ignore List".

Surfer Out!Good, now I can talk about you all I want without you knowing. lol.

Seriously people, the mere fact that you post that you're ignoring sombody is proof positive that you arent. But I digress.

Stay high and dry people.

Poon Doggy
08-24-08, 23:45
SW Surfer, send me a PM telling me where that is too, will ya? ;)

Redrob
08-25-08, 01:21
I drove south on Main and saw a WSW on 63rd/ Main. Did the loop and picked her up: 5'8" 135lbs. She gave above average service in the form of a sloppy, energetic bbbjcim for a jack. 4/10 looks. 8/10 performance. YMMV. Especially since she got dropped off and headed for her fix.

Manthing
08-25-08, 08:37
Sicily,

You're cool in my book and you are worth listening to. As you can gather I like them chocolate. I think I know this Carmen you spoke of but she goes by Nicole. Does she have a couple of rugrats?

Sicily
08-25-08, 10:26
SW Surfer, send me a PM telling me where that is too, will ya? ;)1. Log into the Forum.
2. Go to your User CP.
3. Select "Buddy / Ignore" lists.
4. Add them to your "Ignore List".

And you call urself a senior member. My guess is that you knew where it was at, you just wanted to let everyone know ur gonna use it.

Us "noobs" will be glad to not have to read you holier than thou BS (on the sex guide website no less! LOL).

Dirty Wild66
08-25-08, 13:43
Lets get back to the subject of this wonderful forum.

Member #4558
08-25-08, 17:34
Lets get back to the subject of this wonderful forum.

Yes. This use to be such a nice place until this recent influx of kids arrived. Perhaps now that school is back in session, we won't be hearing much from them.

Mattin Jax
08-25-08, 23:43
This is a delayed report that was actually a week ago 2am Sassy. WSW. Descent bod in black / short dress, actual name is Gina and from Jax. Was very easy to talk with and not nerved out on the drive. Had a nice place. Was leased by the hour for. 15. Mirrors all over the walls, clean set up, fresh sheets. 2 BJ and. 3 fs. Went with a cbj. Enjoys what she does, no #. Told me she is out during the day. Professional for a walker 6/10 on the SW scale.

Happy hunting

Manthing
08-26-08, 08:24
Used the qwest on Sunday, I spoke with this BPW who I eventually met up with. Give her a 6 on the scale. Had her own place wouldn't do the bj but more than made up for it in other areas. Goes by the name of Denise, she says that she is 29 but looks younger. Good time for me and so far my luck on the qwuest has been good even with the skanks.

BeachPort
08-26-08, 14:18
Mayport Road is under construction and is a mess. JSO, AB creeping bout, saw a new BSW last night, long hair decent body, got scooped up quick. Last week saw a tall WSW around the NEX bout a 5 but with a nice rack. Fat sherry is around, she has a place but its been reported & I've heard she has some sort of funk so watch out.

Checked main a few times last week seemed pretty dead, guess its mainly a night spot.

Oh yah still good times to be had at the local mp's if ya look.

KDoogie
08-26-08, 23:36
Drove down PH southbound from I-95 to Baymeadows at 10: 30 PM on Tuesday evening.- saw one WSW walking by the Mt. Vernon Lodge.- bushy dark hair, big caboose stuffed into too-tight pants, smiling and gesturing at traffic. Did not stop.- did not look to be worth the effort. Dead apart from that.

Sr Paul
08-27-08, 00:50
I kinda felt sicily was the po, but what do i know?

Sunday night 1145 ph by the bp 3 wsw 1 of wich was really hot but also really high. Leo was really on a mission though.

Sicily
08-27-08, 12:34
Yes. This use to be such a nice place until this recent influx of kids arrived. Perhaps now that school is back in session, we won't be hearing much from them.Yes, perhaps when you go back to school this site will get abck to the way it was. Thank god we wont have to read ur drivel.

As far as quest goes, that BPW denise, if she was off St augy and Emerson then she does do bbbj-cim/fs for $60. A lil steep but she has her own place.

Member #4558
08-27-08, 17:40
Yes, perhaps when you go back to school this site will get abck to the way it was. Thank god we wont have to read ur drivel.

As far as quest goes, that BPW denise, if she was off St augy and Emerson then she does do bbbj-cim/fs for $60. A lil steep but she has her own place.

And you wonder why senior members look upon you the same way they do a piece of dog shit on the bottom of their shoe.

Big Pun3225
08-27-08, 20:32
I will not lie, English Lit is not my fav subject so ill just throw a bunch of random thoughts down without pretending its my senior thesis.

On my way back from "meeting my date" from CL (see my post in CL section)
I see these nice tan legs from behind near the cemetary on Main as I pass she smiles. I make the loop behind two other suspected mongers I get to the light first turning onto Evergreen ave. she turns down and starts walking in the direction I was, however there was no where to stop other than right in the road and there were 3 cars behind me. I kept going and hit a U turn ASAP and came back around, POOOOOF, she was gone. I know there have been a few reports on her and maybe the lil head was in charge but she was looking toooo sweet, I was ready to get some FS which i hardly ever do. My feelings were crushed so I continued to patrol and waste time hoping she would quickly reappear. I cruised from 20th to 63rd and back a few time and had to see at least 8-10 WSWs out and about. Granted most were only 3-4s.

The biggest concentration did seem to hover around the 63 area. Ill list what i saw.

2 older wsw around 17th

Courtney at the store, called her, she looked but then kept walking.

Lisa B, who was a knockout in HS and has implants but look like death now.

T

Mr C
08-27-08, 20:36
And Sicily has about as much chance of becoming a Senior as Dog Shit!

Mr C

Sicily
08-27-08, 23:00
And you wonder why senior members look upon you the same way they do a piece of dog shit on the bottom of their shoe.I don't wonder that at all. Dont put words in my mouth else you end up putting your foot in your mouth. If you want to perpetuate the convo then take it to the kiddie chat room skippy, we have no desire to read your BS. Stay on topic.

Sicily
08-27-08, 23:02
And Sicily has about as much chance of becoming a Senior as Dog Shit!

Mr CAnd Mr C has about as much chance as anybody caring as Mr C shit.

Megan
08-27-08, 23:24
Whats up guys? Staying safe i hope. Well just checking in wondering if anyone has seen Courtney around. Just making sure she is doing ok. Please pm me with any new details on her.

Thanks a million.

Megan

Ron In Fla
08-28-08, 02:06
Yep ... it must have been get out of jail day. The westside had a LOT of girls. PM for details ... but most of you old enough to know , don't need pointers. And Sissily knows it all so he doesn't need any pointers ...LOL

Big Pun ... I can't tell you how many years of my life I've wasted hanging around waiting for that perfect SW to reappear. It doesn't EVER happen. They turn a trick , get a rock ... and rock out until they're geeking again.. which will probably be hours later... save the gas ... pick a different one and hope to catch the biggy later.

I will not lie, English Lit is not my fav subject so ill just throw a bunch of random thoughts down without pretending its my senior thesis.

On my way back from "meeting my date" from CL (see my post in CL section)
I see these nice tan legs from behind near the cemetary on Main as I pass she smiles. I make the loop behind two other suspected mongers I get to the light first turning onto Evergreen ave. she turns down and starts walking in the direction I was, however there was no where to stop other than right in the road and there were 3 cars behind me. I kept going and hit a U turn ASAP and came back around, POOOOOF, she was gone. I know there have been a few reports on her and maybe the lil head was in charge but she was looking toooo sweet, I was ready to get some FS which i hardly ever do. My feelings were crushed so I continued to patrol and waste time hoping she would quickly reappear. I cruised from 20th to 63rd and back a few time and had to see at least 8-10 WSWs out and about. Granted most were only 3-4s.

The biggest concentration did seem to hover around the 63 area. Ill list what i saw.

2 older wsw around 17th

Courtney at the store, called her, she looked but then kept walking.

Lisa B, who was a knockout in HS and has implants but look like death now.

T

Dirty Wild66
08-28-08, 17:01
After spending time cruising today with no luck. I went to a new place that I have had some luck with. I found Heather, about 20, nice looking with great body. I was pressed for time but wanted to talk with her and at least get some digits for later. She got in and said her room is right there and would quickly get to business. I made time for that!! As soon as the door closed I undressed and sat in a chair, made her get between my legs on the floor and go to town. I made her slow up by paying attn to the boys for awhile. Then told her to take it deep and slow, which she did until I blasted. She took it all and swallowed for .2. I gave her a .05 tip. I kept trying to get more info from her as to where she stayed with no luck. No digits but I know where she'll be until check out time tommorow!! Trusted seniors can PM me for info.

Dirty out

Jaxduke
08-28-08, 17:26
Got off work a little early and took a drive up to 103rd and it was bone dry, when I got to FL, I thought the SW's were holding mighs, but it was mexicans hold the "we buy junk car signs".

Member #4558
08-28-08, 18:44
I don't wonder that at all. Dont put words in my mouth else you end up putting your foot in your mouth. If you want to perpetuate the convo then take it to the kiddie chat room skippy, we have no desire to read your BS. Stay on topic.

Yawn... You bore me. If you ever had an original thought, your head would probably explode. I'll stay on topic. You just stay off of your sister.

Mrnw904
08-28-08, 19:25
I was just wondering where this Gina girl walks. You put up all the info except the general area. If you don't want to post it for everyone to see its cool I just hope it was an oversight.

Sicily
08-28-08, 23:14
Yawn... You bore me. If you ever had an original thought, your head would probably explode. I'll stay on topic. You just stay off of your sister.Original thought and you come up with stay off my sister? Thats it? Dayum. You should be ***** slapped 14 times for thinking that was worth typing. Even your cronies are laughing at you dude.

By the way, lets get off sisters, after all I got off yours last night.

Thank you ladies & gentlemen, Im here every thursday.

Now shall we end this as you can see that you will definately not win in a battle of wits as those that try are un-armed.

badda bing

RaynMan55
08-29-08, 07:49
I was just wondering where this Gina girl walks. You put up all the info except the general area. If you don't want to post it for everyone to see its cool I just hope it was an oversight.

Dont misconstrue the lack of detail as an oversight.....its actually been necessary because of known LEO prescence on the boards. Woulndt be ttoo good to describe the exact place and details......might as well call the PO PO directly and say "hey, I just got a great bbbj for .2 from this chick that always hangs out at this specific address......" I know it sucks and the boards didnt used to be this way, but its another layer of security made necessary because LEO decides hunting down unarmed consenting adults is whole lot easier than curing the murder rate in this town......

On the flip side, read the past reports and you should be able to decifer the general information.......

Be safe!

RaynMan55
08-29-08, 07:51
Original thought and you come up with stay off my sister? Thats it? Dayum. You should be ***** slapped 14 times for thinking that was worth typing. Even your cronies are laughing at you dude.

By the way, lets get off sisters, after all I got off yours last night.

Thank you ladies & gentlemen, Im here every thursday.

Now shall we end this as you can see that you will definately not win in a battle of wits as those that try are un-armed.

badda bing

Dude, chill out. THis site is for mongering, not flaming. If your this dang sensitive to obscure comments made by strangers, you need help dude. Lets get back on topic and quit this childish crap. :(

searching for the ignore button....

Denis P(impin) Rodman

Dirty Wild66
08-29-08, 08:00
Dude, chill out. THis site is for mongering, not flaming. If your this dang sensitive to obscure comments made by stranger, you need help dude. Lets get back on topic and quit this childish crap.

Denis P(impin) Rodman

I agree.

Sicily
08-29-08, 08:38
Dude, chill out. THis site is for mongering, not flaming. If your this dang sensitive to obscure comments made by stranger, you need help dude. Lets get back on topic and quit this childish crap. :(

Denis P(impin) RodmanDude, chill out. THis site is for mongering, not flaming so QUIT flaming me. If you'RE this dang sensitive to obscure comments made by A stranger, you need help dude. Lets get back on topic and quit this childish crap and quit being a HYPOCRITE!

Searching for the ignore button.

Mr Dont GAF

Dolphanfred
08-29-08, 09:55
Cruised PH (& Univ) yesterday around 2pm and it was completely dry so I headed up to Main. Saw BSW going south on sidewalk by Relax. Tight jeans & shiny tight top (no tits). Looked older 30's; rated about a 5-6.

Saw another BSW behind Relax. Short jean shorts, tight brown top (small tits) and much better in the face. Mid-20's and rated 7. I'm more interested in WSW's so I passed.

Stay safe

RaynMan55
08-29-08, 18:57
Dude, chill out. THis site is for mongering, not flaming so QUIT flaming me. If you'RE this dang sensitive to obscure comments made by A stranger, you need help dude. Lets get back on topic and quit this childish crap and quit being a HYPOCRITE!

Searching for the ignore button.

Mr Dont GAF

.....sigh......

BarneyStinson
08-29-08, 19:41
I saw the girl he was talking about . She will not be out again for a while unfortunately though.
Thanks for the info DW. Unlike Sissily who has stories similar to others, but never has any contact info to share.

Don Magic Juan
08-31-08, 04:04
Been pretty "dry" out there considering the rain last few weeks, but as the weather cleared, it seems to bring 'em out. This report's a bit old (a week ago) but found "Brandy" for the 2nd time. Actually, I saw a slim blonde, probably younger 20's heading west down 103rd past FL, but as I did a uturn to take another look, as I pulled into the parking lot another gal, which I thought was the first gal, flagged me down & she followed me behind some businesses. She recognized my car. Brandy's a brunette, probably late 20's, looks 7 but definitely got the weight in the belly & bottom. I prefer some meat on the bones vs. the cracked out boney types anyways. Had no cover so we drove to an old spot and she gave me her latest sob story so we agreed to BBBJCIM for .2 plus I promised a tip if she did a good job in consideration for her "tough times." Good skills, and very patient! Recommend. Like before I forgot to ask for digits. She says she's usually around, but I checked last night around 23:00-0:00 but no sign. Good luck to everyone else!

BTW, the messages have been busier than I've seen in months around here!

Jaxduke
08-31-08, 14:09
I took a drive up to 103rd this morning made a couple passes and didn't see anything. Even drove up Lane a couple times and no luck there either. On the way back to OP i did see a bf and a wf walking on timequana the wf looked ok, but gave no signs of being a sw.

Sicily
08-31-08, 15:32
. Sigh. Let it go dude, just let it go.

And SubWolf21, all the info you need is a simple google search. Give a man a fish feed him for a day.

All the requd info is available and as a mtter of fact a few people aleady found the ladies. Get off your lazy arse and look. Hell, you want someone to boff her for ya while they're at it?

As far a s PMs, I don't check them because they are full of BS questions that have already been answered.

Dayum people.

Tacotaco4
09-01-08, 03:19
A little birdie has told me she relocated to nassau county.

Can anyone confirm?

I know its tough to monger out there.

RaynMan55
09-01-08, 09:23
Let it go dude, just let it go.....

Thats all everyone has been trying to tell you ,but you make it like its personal and keep it going...... Im done....hitting ignore button....

RaynMan55
09-01-08, 09:24
And SubWolf21..... all the requd info is available and as a mtter of fact a few people aleady found the ladies. Get off your lazy arse and look. Hell, you want someone to boff her for ya while they're at it?

Dayum people.

need I say more????

Don Magic Juan
09-01-08, 23:12
Took another gander last night, around midnight-1am. Last few days have seen this blond WSW, but with guy/pimp/boyfriend walking up & down 103rd. One time, I saw her at a payphone near Shell and did a turn to take better look at her face, when a dude (probably same dude) walks up to payphone. I assume to talk to her, but as I pass by he sees my car & puts his arms in the air. Not sure what for, but it's too bad the ladies don't see these messages. If you want to get some attention, don't have your guy friend hanging around all the time.

Sicily
09-01-08, 23:14
need I say more????No you don't. Please move along.

Smitty Smitt
09-01-08, 23:38
Lazy evening, and decided what Jax has to offer these days. Cruised the north end of PH around 8 tonight, spotted a decent looking, actually too good to be true BSW up near the new dealership, but she would not move from where she was standing, so i moved on. There was a young WSW near the BP, and she had a pretty decent tight body, none like I have seen in the area before. She was talking with some brothers, and then headed south. I tried to catch up with her, but she ducked into one of the no-tel motels. She had on red shorts and a white top, and the walk that says come and get it.

Ron In Fla
09-02-08, 00:35
Passed 3 hookers surrounded by 3 cops about 8pm. At about 10pm there was a doll of a hooker with a short red skirt and a low cut blouse AND A PURSE on the same corner. Good Evening Mrs. Sissily !! DUhhhh ....

Dolphanfred
09-02-08, 14:07
Went cruisin and saw 3 WSW on PH around 12:30pm today. The first one was older 40'ish with very short curly hair and tight, short light blue dress on. She was north of the BP. The other 2 WSW's were in front of the Siesta Motel with a black guy. Both were young (early 20's) and not bad looking. But hard to tell since they were all sitting down. There were Many LEO's around so I took a pass.

Stay safe.

SW Surfer
09-02-08, 14:42
Picked up Hailey, a HSW, 24ish, bolt on's, and a mouth that can suck the wax off a surfboard.

At first I didn't know if she was a SW, made three passes, then she walked up to the passenger door and got in without even making eye contact. Once in we played the lifeguard game and headed back to my room.

She wanted $ for a h/h, but took .60 for a BBBJ, CFS, then BBBJCIMW/Spit.

Hope the pick turns out ok, I snapped it on my second pass. No Digits, but like to walk Univ from Sping Park to Terry.

Surfer Out

Jaxduke
09-03-08, 17:19
I was over close to PH yesterday, and i am with sw's like women are with shoes, I like to look even when i can't have any. So i drove down PH and saw a decent skinny dark haired WSW just north of the BP, saw a coup[le bsw's close by, and several of JSO's boys. On university i saw a bsw that had a smokin body, not really into bsw, but if i would have had the time, i would have stopped. Aftr i got home i was feeling pretty good and after what i saw on PH i decided to take a drive up to 103rd. well when i get to my hot spot I spotted what i thought was a wsw and made the loop to get ahead, well when i pulled up and see wlaked in front of me i asked her if she needed a ride and she screamed smomething at me and ran in a nearby store.I took this as my sign to go home, I was worried she was gonna call and report a perv riding around, and i didn't feel like playing 20 questions with you know who.

SW Surfer
09-04-08, 10:14
Left PL, didn't want to get involved in Uncles Business.

Headed over to cruise 103rd, once in official Surf Rat Hunting mode, I saw a few BSW, a HSW and 2 WSW. Did a Leo Loop and parked a few blocks up from the WSW.

One was a cute little spinner with red hair, the other was chuncky with dark haired. As they walked up they gave me the eye and I asked red if she needed a ride. She said only if its the both of us. I agreed and they both hoped in.

They ask for a ride up to McD's and I asked if they wanted me to buy they some food and maybe we could sit and talk while eating. Once the food was in the car, the dark haired WSW hoped out and said Bye Bye. Red stayed and asked me what I really wanted. I told her I wanted to ride her like a wave hitting the rocks of a jetty. She smiled and asked if I had a place we could go and away we went.

It's a 10 minute ride and about 30seconds into it she did an oral LE check that lasted for 5 mins - very good waxing skills.

Once at my room we set the Surf Lesson at .35 + possible tip. She stripped to a set of tiny panties and had some nice 34b's with very perky nips. She began with a long BBBJ with lots of DT, then we moved to the bed for some CFS-mish. While in the mish, she began rubbing her clit and said she wanted to cum with me. I told her to cum, but I wanted to cum in her mouth after we F for a while.

After Mish, we moved to CG, then to doggie. At this point I am wanting to pound her "A", so I ask her if she likes anal and she said she loves it. So I pull out, put on some lube and begin a slow surf ride to Greece.

Once there, she pulls a vib from her bag and begins working her clit hard. I could feel her cum, which in turn made me blast a nut really hard.

She apologized for making me cum, she said she knew I wanted to cum in her mouth. So we took a break, washed up and she went to town waxing my board with her tongue. She moved lower and did some serious ball licking and then some rimming. Then took the vib and began some ass play as she continued a great DT BBBJCIMWS.

She asked if I wanted anything else and I said just her number, so she gives me a number from Pensacola and tells me it is her mom's house, but she checks messages every few days. So I give her my Surf Rat phone # and tell her to call me when she needs some cash. I told her I would like to see her 2-3 times a week. See smiles and asks if I am going to be her sugar daddy. I told her, no, but I can be your Surf instructor...she missed it. :D

Gave her .35 + .20 tip and she was like OMG. Then asked if she could get her fix on before I drove her back to 103rd. I told her in the bath room with the fan on. So she hit her rock and we left.

I told her I have a lot of good friends that will treat her right. She is hoping to get a phone this week and will call me with the number. I offered to get her a phone for a extended surf sessions and she said ok. So I may be getting her a phone and will make the number available to qualified members ( notice I did not say Sr. Members).

....Surfer Out

Darmidillo
09-04-08, 15:42
Left PL, didn't want to get involved in Uncles Business.

Headed over to cruise 103rd, once in official Surf Rat Hunting mode, I saw a few BSW, a HSW and 2 WSW. Did a Leo Loop and parked a few blocks up from the WSW.

One was a cute little spinner with red hair, the other was chuncky with dark haired. As they walked up they gave me the eye and I asked red if she needed a ride. She said only if its the both of us. I agreed and they both hoped in.

They ask for a ride up to McD's and I asked if they wanted me to buy they some food and maybe we could sit and talk while eating. Once the food was in the car, the dark haired WSW hoped out and said Bye Bye. Red stayed and asked me what I really wanted. I told her I wanted to ride her like a wave hitting the rocks of a jetty. She smiled and asked if I had a place we could go and away we went.

It's a 10 minute ride and about 30seconds into it she did an oral LE check that lasted for 5 mins - very good waxing skills.

Once at my room we set the Surf Lesson at .35 + possible tip. She stripped to a set of tiny panties and had some nice 34b's with very perky nips. She began with a long BBBJ with lots of DT, then we moved to the bed for some CFS-mish. While in the mish, she began rubbing her clit and said she wanted to cum with me. I told her to cum, but I wanted to cum in her mouth after we F for a while.

After Mish, we moved to CG, then to doggie. At this point I am wanting to pound her "A", so I ask her if she likes anal and she said she loves it. So I pull out, put on some lube and begin a slow surf ride to Greece.

Once there, she pulls a vib from her bag and begins working her clit hard. I could feel her cum, which in turn made me blast a nut really hard.

She apologized for making me cum, she said she knew I wanted to cum in her mouth. So we took a break, washed up and she went to town waxing my board with her tongue. She moved lower and did some serious ball licking and then some rimming. Then took the vib and began some ass play as she continued a great DT BBBJCIMWS.

She asked if I wanted anything else and I said just her number, so she gives me a number from Pensacola and tells me it is her mom's house, but she checks messages every few days. So I give her my Surf Rat phone # and tell her to call me when she needs some cash. I told her I would like to see her 2-3 times a week. See smiles and asks if I am going to be her sugar daddy. I told her, no, but I can be your Surf instructor...she missed it. :D

Gave her .35 + .20 tip and she was like OMG. Then asked if she could get her fix on before I drove her back to 103rd. I told her in the bath room with the fan on. So she hit her rock and we left.

I told her I have a lot of good friends that will treat her right. She is hoping to get a phone this week and will call me with the number. I offered to get her a phone for a extended surf sessions and she said ok. So I may be getting her a phone and will make the number available to qualified members ( notice I did not say Sr. Members).

Surfer OutDid she look like maybe 20 or so with short red hair, maybe from a distance? Maybe a tattoo on her leg? Dresses fairly nice? There is one that is on PH alot that looks like someone's little sister I would love to sink into.

Sr Paul
09-04-08, 21:23
I've come to the conclusion after reading all SW's surfing trips. I'm just not the surfer SW is. I wish I was though. Maybe I can learn to shred the waves.

SW Surfer
09-05-08, 07:53
Red looks to be 25ish, bobbed hair and dressed very nice, her body was clean and kitty shaved and smelt great. Don't recall the tat on the leg.

Did she look like maybe 20 or so with short red hair, maybe from a distance? Maybe a tattoo on her leg? Dresses fairly nice? There is one that is on PH alot that looks like someone's little sister I would love to sink into.

Darmidillo
09-05-08, 14:01
Red looks to be 25ish, bobbed hair and dressed very nice, her body was clean and kitty shaved and smelt great. Don't recall the tat on the leg.Has to be her. She is on PH almost all day long. Disappears quite often. There is also a new HSW for the past two days. Got to be all of 4'11" of a spinner.

Azmodeus56
09-05-08, 19:50
With all of the activity in the normal places maybe it is time a study be done on the migration patterns of the rare SW. Maybe a new thread can be started.

Jaxduke
09-06-08, 10:43
Well I got up early around 6am and couldn't go back to sleep so I headed up to 103rd as soon as I got up there I spotted someone dropping off an older WSW, she walked in front of the vehicle and I decided to keep looking wanting to get the most bang for my buck. So I strat driving, after it gets light I spot a WSW in front of FL at the shell, I have seen her several times and she always has a balck guy right beside so I always pass, if any of you spend any time with her explain to her what she is doing wrong. Ok so now I head down to timequana thinking I have spent enough time on 103rd was gonna drive over to PH when I spot Aggie and a friend, well I make the loop well there is another monger right in front of me checking them out he goes one way to loop I go the other trying to beet him and they head down a side street and get picked up by a 3rd guy, saw the first monger make several loops looking for them. Well when I made my loop there was another skinny WSW she was a solid 1 on the SW scale and little dukde said noway in hell, so I drive back down 103 hoping Aggie and her friend would be back shortly, on the way back OMG I spot what I thought was a WSW she could've had a little hispanic in her (what she needed was a little duke in her) she was smoking hot, I turned in a polt and pulled up as she was walking by we looked at each other and kept going, while I watched her walk by someother dude almost ran over her turning around. Well I could give up on her so I pulled out pulled into a station to see if she would come over and she crossed the effin street, she may not have been a SW she had a tight white shoirt, tight shorts on, she looked good. After all this I made one more pass and went home, so if any of you guys see my mojo or have any to spare please let me know.

Bcfrog
09-06-08, 11:47
Was surfing PH yesterday around 3:00 pm. Good looking WSW across from the old Phillips Mall and two more WSW down about two blocks toward town. Too many uncles around to stop.

RaynMan55
09-06-08, 12:03
With all of the activity in the normal places maybe it is time a study be done on the migration patterns of the rare SW. Maybe a new thread can be started.

Ah the double-edged sword......we all want to know where the ladies moved to but if you post to descriptively, our not so favorite Uncle will get a clue...Not to say that they probably already knows of any new strolls, just that anything we say might just verify thier suspicions....man I miss the good ol days

On a side note, just got back from St. Johns Town Center. Noticed a decent looking girl walking back and forth in from of Costco....the ol hodar was up and pinging, but.......next thing you know she jumps in a BMW. WHo knew?!?!? ;)

Old School
09-06-08, 14:04

On any day, any street, any place, anyone can be a rare SW... You would be surprised. It's just like those girls that say, "I don't usually do this but it’s been slow, don't tell anybody, okay" Yeah okay, this is just between me, you and Poon Doggie, Rayman, OBG, and a couple more friends.

For senior members and trusted newbie’s (with legit post, NOT a bunch of questions) I have such an area, already mentioned on the board.

OS

NobodyYouKnow
09-06-08, 16:24
With all of the activity in the normal places maybe it is time a study be done on the migration patterns of the rare SW. Maybe a new thread can be started.Well, you probably can get a government grant to fund the project. This will include cameras and video equipment to document your encounters, as well as paying the subjects for the time and effort, not to mention your salary.

:D

Alex9990
09-06-08, 18:41
Well, you probably can get a government grant to fund the project. This will include cameras and video equipment to document your encounters, as well as paying the subjects for the time and effort, not to mention your salary.

:DYou don't want cameras and video. The guy will be come another "Video Vigilante" just like the guy in OK City. Though the guy in OK City, doesn't pay them for the time and effort.

Mikaeles
09-07-08, 10:42
Well last saturday night I had a dinner to go to down by the river and main street. On the way home around 10pm to 11pm I decided to make a run down PH on may way to the southside of town. I noticed a nice African lady in small yellow dress with all the right curves in the right places. Funny thing is I haven't been in practice lately and I seen her near the old dealership but other side of street didnt dawn on me what she was until I was near the new dealership LOL. I did a fast U-turn almost killing an old couple in a car next to me to go back to see if I could find her and no luck even went down a side street by the sandwich shop but no dice. So I made one more loop around and only seen a WSW 2 scale heavy set with a lot of clothes on to hide how over weight she was. so I just went home and watch porn.

Jaxduke
09-07-08, 11:08
There was a lot of action there this morning, spotted a BSW &WSW walking in the plot at FL, made a loop to check them out and spotted Ginger walking up dressed in all black, she looked like she had been up for days so I passed. On my final pass I spotted 2 WSW at the bus stop so I turned around and pulled downa side street, the one that walked over was Jennifer, looked mid 20's, red hair, we did the checks and were off. Found a spot and got an ok pipecleaning for 2, then had to drop her off at her "brother's" house to pick up a "key" so she says. Our fav uncle was out in full force also looked like they were working the are between Publiux and food lion pretty heavy, so becareful.

BarneyStinson
09-07-08, 17:30
Found girl in area I have not seen posted on board before. Have pics and contact info for trusted members.
Sissily you can use google.

Manthing
09-07-08, 23:50
Found girl in area I have not seen posted on board before. Have pics and contact info for trusted members.

Sissily you can use google.Here are some areas Pearl St, Moncrief, Justina Rd, and the projects behind Shands.

SW Surfer
09-08-08, 08:33
IF you guys have never seen the VV stuff it is classic. I have to say, I learned a very important thing from watching his stuff. Check the area before picking a girl up and keep an eye on your tail at all times. I can't believe the guys that get busted by the VV. Some big balls to do what he does.

Surf Out

Sicily
09-08-08, 09:15

Sissily you can use google.Sorry yungn,

If you aint figured it out by now then I'll clue you in. I don't mess with SW and I use a room. Lmfao.

I must have really got under your skin that bad!

Festman
09-08-08, 09:39
Noticing some SW-types arond Atlantic Blvd. Exwy. at Rogero and Arlington Rds.

Don't think that's really news to anyone but thought I'd drop it in anyway.

Johnny Drama
09-08-08, 15:51
Here are some areas Pearl St, Moncrief, Justina Rd, and the projects behind Shands.If you want to get shot!

Monger Mac
09-08-08, 19:18
Here are some areas Pearl St, Moncrief, Justina Rd, and the projects behind Shands.Are you kidding me?

Sr Paul
09-08-08, 21:27
I agree. You guys are aware that we live in the most violent city there is right.

Tom Foolery
09-09-08, 00:00
It's the most violent city right now but just you wait until I get my hugs for thugs program underway!

Manthing
09-09-08, 07:35
If you want to get shot!JD,

If you apply the SW rules of mongering, you can go just about anywhere. First drive the area and get a very good feel for it. Get your escape route down. Now I would not recommend going into a bad hood in another city (I wouldn't do that) because you can't tell who is LEO. But in your own city it is very doable. Besides the streets that I mentioned really feed into the bigger steets that are so popular with everyone (uncluding LEO and Drags). Scope it and try it. One more thing try the bus station as well. You can actually walk around in their. I got lucky by giving a gal a ride home (BF around a 6). Good luck

Redrob
09-09-08, 08:36
I found Rachel this morning around 4am in the 63rd area. This was my second time seeing her and she is trully an artist with the skin flute. Anything seems to be on the menu for the right price which isn't very much. One jack for bbbj and 2 for the backdoor. What a bargain.

Dolphanfred
09-10-08, 10:13
Hit PH yesterday around noon and saw multiple SW's out. First saw young, hot BSW near BP wearing shiny pink top and matching heals. My first thought was pork (too nice and too bright). But when I did loop, saw another monger scoop and no popo action. After leaving, saw another BSW at the BP also very hot with tight body from a distance. She was sticking close to a BM at the time so I headed south.

Across from JHamm, I saw two WSW's. The first one was older with tight curly blonde hair and I'd rate a 4. The other one I've scene before hanging out near the Siesta. She's a young WSW with reddish/brown hair and a pretty tight body for SW. Her name is Jessica and gives good French lessons for .2 with a YMMV disclaimer. She must have been up all night because she kept falling asleep. I got digits that I will give out to trusted seniors and will definitely see again.

Stay safe...

Ph Mongerer
09-11-08, 21:36
She's in The Advocate again. Been searchin for her for a while. Probably won't see that great bbbjcimws for a while. Saw bobby in uni area though good BBBJ.

Highlife77
09-13-08, 04:48
I will be known as Highlife here.

I am a complete noob on this forum and somewhat new to this hobby. I didn't see a meet and greet section here like on some other forums I frequent for other unrelated hobbies. So I will post here and will not be offended if this post is moved or even deleted.

I have visited and been visited by many various women in my travels around this wonderful country. I have read everything here to quite an extent and look forward to sharing my knowledge and am very eager to listen to the wisdom that is so obviously here.

Thanks in advance for helping me to not be arrested or shot.

Don Magic Juan
09-14-08, 21:54
This one's another delayed report. 2 Friday's ago, I decided to ride down PH, where I usually never try BTW. It was about 23:30-00:30. Man, LEO was everywhere. Pulling people at the gas stations, riding down the road in circles, I shouldn't have even considered looking. I did drive by and saw 2 WSW at the green gas station. I did a u-turn and pulled in, but they were gone but LEO's lights were flashing as they I guess pulled someone over at the business behind the station. I decided to call it a night, but I saw 2 WSW walking down PH towards Emerson. I did a couple u-turns and pulled into a parking lot & shut down to see if I could observe them walking further. I started the car again & pulled into a side street to see if they would walk by in front of me. One did, but kept walking. I said to myself, "ok, that answers that question." There was another one that made a turn & I asked if she needed a ride & she said yes. We did a check, her name was Tiffany, definitely got meat on her bones, but I prefer it vs crack diet. She kinda looked HSW, probably in her mid 20's, but healthy. She said she wasn't a regular, so I guess I lucked out. Drove around awhile to get a spot far away from PH and got a bargain .2 for BBBJ with .1 for CIM. I tipped her for great attitude and service, plus she's got some huge nice nipples on full breasts as a bonus. Dropped her off at one of the adult motels where she said she usually can be found & I went on my merry way. Like I said, I never like PH because of LEO, but I made an exception in this case.

Stay safe!

Ph Mongerer
09-15-08, 18:50
Nelson, hwy/Lenox area looks to be back like it used to.

Redrob
09-15-08, 23:55
I was headed home from a long night's cruising, about 11:00p, and seeing nothing that perked my interest, when I see a blonde WSW head down a side street off of PH. I did the loop and picked her up, right in front of another monger, sorry. It was Anna from Poland. She gave a great BBBJ then cfs doggie for 2 jacks plus. 1 tip. She said she is still mostly in PV. Well worth the donation. Will definately repeat. In case her # has changed, I have new digits for trusted members.

For those that aren't trusted. You can look on google for her info.

Darmidillo
09-16-08, 12:02
Saw her get picked up by the wrecker place by a Velda Farms milk truck.

Somebody was about to get milked.

Sicily
09-16-08, 18:42
Saw her get picked up by the wrecker place by a Velda Farms milk truck.

Somebody was about to get milked.LOL, more like juiced.

Jactionville
09-17-08, 08:45
Does anyone know where I can locate these ladies? I knew them both back on late 06 / early 07 and would like to meet up with them again if possible. If you have any information as to where they may hang about, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank for the help bro's. Stay safe!

Ron In Fla
09-17-08, 09:57
Does anyone know where I can locate these ladies? I knew them both back on late 06 / early 07 and would like to meet up with them again if possible. If you have any information as to where they may hang about, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank for the help bro's. Stay safe!

Miss Bailey is currently hanging out off Laney Rd at the Montgomery correctional Center. She will be released 9-25-08

Metal Madman
09-17-08, 20:38
Did a little stroll Monday around noon. Lots of street work on the regular stroll so the girls were not about. Thought I would head to Main when I spotted a BSW walking south of MLK. Looped around and scooped her up. Said her name was Keisha (very popular name for black girls, LOL) she smelled nice and clean. I would say early 30's, five six or so, skinny but had a thumpin booty. Her C's were a bit droopy but not bad. Got a BBBJCIM for .20. Half way through the deed I asked to see her kitty, it was clean but the hairiest I have ever seen. She did give one hell of a hummer. I tipped her like .08 and a half pack smokes. Said she just moved here from Lake City. I would do a repeat with out a doubt.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe,

Metal Madman

Grappler
09-21-08, 03:54
Just saw ol' Gale from the old 12 st pub walking down beach bl appling her trade I guess you could say. Didn't stop, she is showing her age now, I think she should be 53 or 54 now. She was walking kind of huntched over.

Dirty Wild66
09-23-08, 14:36
If anyone ever goes to Daytona, check my post there as I found a real cuty there today....

Redrob
09-23-08, 16:14
Found Susanne on a side street off of PH, Sunday night. She 5'6"ish and 6. 5 or 7 on the SW scale. She seemed very nervous and after finding someplace safe, got down to business. She's talented, and gave a good BBBJ, then moved on to cfs a la mish. She started to pull me to give it to her harder, which really does make the experience better. Her $ requests were in line with the other local talent. She said she wouldn't with me, but if you're a smaller Gentleman, then everything is on the menu. I asked, but she does not have a phone. Seniors can pm me for better directions as to where she stays.

Clublvr
09-23-08, 21:13
Just saw ol' Gale from the old 12 st pub walking down beach bl appling her trade I guess you could say. Didn't stop, she is showing her age now, I think she should be 53 or 54 now. She was walking kind of huntched over.

She used too live off Beach. Nice gal just had chemical issues

Tom Foolery
09-24-08, 01:29
Was driving down 103rd about 11 tonight and saw too nice looking BSW's walking in the usual spot. Well, I say nice but it was dark. One had a white top and what looked like a nice double D rack. I pulled in to fill up and eye contact was made but I took one for the team, pumped my gas, and slightly cursed chlamydia ridden ho's the world over. Sometimes God is not a nice man. If anyone scooped them and wants to let me live vicariously through them feel free.

King Mong
09-25-08, 22:55
I hit most of the spots a couple of nights ago. I wasn't having much luck until I spotted a wsw on Main and about 24th. She was about a 6 face, 7+ body (nice ass - firm too!), 10 attitude. She says she doesn't do drugs, only does this to make money for the kids. She was lucid, especially for almost 3 in the am, and could hold a decent conversation. The only minor issue was when she hopped in the car she wanted to go somewhere else so she wouldn't have to do it in front of her "man" who knew what she did. There were two guys on a busstop bench across the street. So, the way I figure it is either that was either her Pimp, or they are one of those "couples" of sorts where the female makes all of the money for dope renting herself out while the guy does nothing. I never understood women in either situation, but different strokes...I guess.

Either way, We go to a spot of mine and 1 jackson gets me slow bbbj with free roaming hands (when she showed me she wasn't close to my uncle she pulled her pants down and I told her to leave them there, which she did. 1/2 a jack more would have gotten me full service, but I only had jacks after dropping all my small change at the high heeled shoe show earlier, so she got another one (total of 2) for unrushed doggie and mish. All in all the service was a 10 and I felt as though she gave me my money's worth. She gave me a cell#, but I haven't tried it yet. Her name starts with a "P". I know its one of two things but I will verify if I am able to get in touch w/ her. Did I mention she had a great ass, one of the best ones I've held on a wsw.

Stay Safe,
KM

Truman Flint
09-25-08, 23:34
I totally agree.

Other than Main St, my most productive area has been the Moncrief/Justina area - you just have to be discreet and blend in with other cars (don't get noticed for doing anything out of the ordinary).

JD,

If you apply the SW rules of mongering, you can go just about anywhere. First drive the area and get a very good feel for it. Get your escape route down. Now I would not recommend going into a bad hood in another city (I wouldn't do that) because you can't tell who is LEO. But in your own city it is very doable.

Alex9990
09-26-08, 03:39
I hit most of the spots a couple of nights ago. I wasn't having much luck until I spotted a wsw on Main and about 24th. She was about a 6 face, 7+ body (nice ass - firm too!), 10 attitude. She says she doesn't do drugs, only does this to make money for the kids. She was lucid, especially for almost 3 in the am, and could hold a decent conversation. The only minor issue was when she hopped in the car she wanted to go somewhere else so she wouldn't have to do it in front of her "man" who knew what she did. There were two guys on a busstop bench across the street. So, the way I figure it is either that was either her Pimp, or they are one of those "couples" of sorts where the female makes all of the money for dope renting herself out while the guy does nothing. I never understood women in either situation, but different strokes...I guess.

Either way, We go to a spot of mine and 1 jackson gets me slow bbbj with free roaming hands (when she showed me she wasn't close to my uncle she pulled her pants down and I told her to leave them there, which she did. 1/2 a jack more would have gotten me full service, but I only had jacks after dropping all my small change at the high heeled shoe show earlier, so she got another one (total of 2) for unrushed doggie and mish. All in all the service was a 10 and I felt as though she gave me my money's worth. She gave me a cell#, but I haven't tried it yet. Her name starts with a "P". I know its one of two things but I will verify if I am able to get in touch w/ her. Did I mention she had a great ass, one of the best ones I've held on a wsw.

Stay Safe,

KMI've been doing the 4 am drives on the way home from work (long hours, and the drive up Main St is relaxing (and good for the usual searches). I may have driven right by you some nights lately.

Metal Madman
09-26-08, 04:38
Was not on the prowl today but had a few errands to run on my way to the office. Saw a few nice prospects on PH. One BSW with with very cropped hair, looked nice and clean. An average WSW headed up San Diego, big hook nose but a huge rack and nice booty. Almost picked her up but was in a hurry... On my way out saw a youngish chubby BSW in jeans and thick hoody, major scowl face... She was pretty but looked most jaded.

Safe Hunting,

Metal Madman

Big Pun3225
09-26-08, 15:46
Is this her?

Stay Safe,

KM

Redrob
09-27-08, 09:56
I was on PH heading S at 4:30am and saw a WSW 5'7"ish heading down Reba. I did the loop and picked her up. She said her name was Peaches. I don't remember what she used to say it was, but I picked her up several times 6-7 years and a couple of pounds ago. She's a little thick now, but still gives an excellent bbbj and was all about the cfs, doggie, on the hood of the car. She said she's out there occasionally because $7.05/ hr doesn't pay the bills. Another provider well worth the 2.5 jacks. No digits, sorry. Was slightly inebriated (sp?) and forgot to ask.

King Mong
09-27-08, 20:29
Is this her?

Yep, that's her. Thanks, I'm horrible w/ names.

Don Magic Juan
09-28-08, 01:02
Only reason why I was around the PH area was that I was coming home from that side of the river from Beach after doing some bowling and the gas stations are cheaper :)

Remembering my luck in finding Tiffany the week before on PH, I strolled down but no sightings.

Decided to head to University so I could get on 95 to go home when I saw a wsw on University walking past the 95 on ramp, so I did uturn & she hopped in. Said her name was Tanya, about a 5 up close, definitely on the older side, but really friendly and accomodating. Easy check, as she obliged without even me asking. Said she needed a ride to JTB area, so we headed out there. I, as a rule, never let the wsw pick a spot, as I always pick my own, but crusing the JTB area found a very secluded spot she was familiar with and bbbjcim .2 and left a tip. 10 attitude, and decent rack, very patient. Says she hangs around the JTB area, which surprised me. I came away satisfied, but probably wouldn't do again just 'cause of the look and age. Hopefully Tiffany's still around to be found. Might have to check 103rd again for some new talent, since Lane's been dead for months when I look.

Pseudonymous
09-29-08, 23:02
Did a little stroll Monday around noon. Lots of street work on the regular stroll so the girls were not about. Thought I would head to Main when I spotted a BSW walking south of MLK. Looped around and scooped her up. Said her name was Keisha (very popular name for black girls, LOL) she smelled nice and clean. I would say early 30's, five six or so, skinny but had a thumpin booty. Her C's were a bit droopy but not bad. Got a BBBJCIM for .20. Half way through the deed I asked to see her kitty, it was clean but the hairiest I have ever seen. She did give one hell of a hummer. I tipped her like .08 and a half pack smokes. Said she just moved here from Lake City. I would do a repeat with out a doubt.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe,

Metal MadmanThree nights ago I was in town and decided to check moncrief and mytrle area (north of MLK). Really wasn't looking that night, just scoping out the area for future endeavors. Saw 2 BSWs on Myrtle between the light at moncrief. One registered as an 8, mid 20s, nice ass, total package. She had a 'suspicious looking character' following her around but didn't oblige to her getting picked up by another crusier. The other one was typical strung out SW. If BSWs is your thing and if the area is closer than others then it has potential for you. Didn't get into action that night, because I had to pick up Mama bear from work though!

JaxJaxFifty
09-30-08, 19:10
Only reason why I was around the PH area was that I was coming home from that side of the river from Beach after doing some bowling and the gas stations are cheaper :)

Remembering my luck in finding Tiffany the week before on PH, I strolled down but no sightings.

Decided to head to University so I could get on 95 to go home when I saw a wsw on University walking past the 95 on ramp, so I did uturn & she hopped in. Said her name was Tanya, about a 5 up close, definitely on the older side, but really friendly and accomodating. Easy check, as she obliged without even me asking. Said she needed a ride to JTB area, so we headed out there. I, as a rule, never let the wsw pick a spot, as I always pick my own, but crusing the JTB area found a very secluded spot she was familiar with and bbbjcim .2 and left a tip. 10 attitude, and decent rack, very patient. Says she hangs around the JTB area, which surprised me. I came away satisfied, but probably wouldn't do again just 'cause of the look and age. Hopefully Tiffany's still around to be found. Might have to check 103rd again for some new talent, since Lane's been dead for months when I look.Wow! Bowling and streetwalkers? Talk about varied interests LOL! You truly are a "renaissance man".

Redrob
09-30-08, 23:14
I got suckered into dropping an acquintance from work at home after a company outing. Came to a stop to turn onto PH and Anna practically jumped into my car. Why not? Off we went to get her truck then off to a room. Great BBBJ, then CDs mish and doggie. I can't say enough about this girl. Wow! Extremely tight. 5'5" 105lbs b-cup spinner. Looks 8. 5 on the SW scale. One of my all time favorites.

Trusted seniors can always inquire about any other details.

Rob

Metal Madman
10-01-08, 02:28
On my way to St Marys today spotted a sweet looking black girl walkin down 40. Did a ue and asked if she needed a ride. Big butt and very clean. Name is Deserie, five 8 or so, big smokin booty. Very thick, yummy... Got a three hour FS session with GFE for 4 Jacksons. Two pops. She let me take one pic.

Dolphanfred
10-03-08, 15:36
Saw numerous SW's on PH today around noon. Saw a thin blonde WSW, early 30's probably a 7 on SW scale at the BP. She was talking to a guy and after several passes I moved on.

Then I saw a WSW at corner of Old St. Aug. and the street that comes out by the BP. She was brunette, tall and thin, 5'7" with white socks and tennis shoes (sexy!). About a 6.5 on SW scale and looked like mid 20's. I decided to keep looking.

In same general area, I saw BSW nice tight body. After a closer look, could be a guy so I moved on.

Picked up Mel near the JH dealership. She's mid 40's (older than I usually like), blonde and probably a 6 on SW scale (looks better from a distance and age shows up close). She has good french skills for .2. She gave me digits but ended up throwing away since I won't bother calling her. By the way, she was wearing pink sleeveless top and denim shorts with sandals. You can tell it's her because she walks with duck feet (feet pointing out).

Stay safe...

Ron In Fla
10-03-08, 19:52
Yep I came through about 645pm - Saw more girls in one pass than I've seen for 6 months. Of course most of them were fugly as hell ....

Smitty Smitt
10-04-08, 22:13
Picked up Kerri on Sunbeam today. Fairly cute WSW, about 23 years old, and looked pregnant. She said she had a place with her girlfriend, but ended up being an apartment with about 5 weird folks drinking. I told her maybe another time, Lil head starting talking, and she got someone to let her use their apt next door. I should have left, but lil head was screaming loudly. We get in, and I give her .2, and she takes off her top to show a couple of sagging bags, but not the worst. OK BBBJ, let me pop on her tits. We clean up, and she goes into this rant about having to give the guy .1 for using his apt, and says she usually gets .4

Well it goes down hill fast from there. She wants me to give her .2 more, and thats all i had on me, and she knew that. I go up to the gas station and gave her .1 more, to get away from her, and then she starts talking loud, calling me a cheap ass, and how I agreed to give her .4 and now I dont want to pay her.

It was beginning to attract attention, so I drove off as she was cursing and making a scene. Be careful of this one, who knows what would have happened if I had stayed in the place with all of her buddies. By far the worst experience I have had.

Happy hunting!

Tom Foolery
10-06-08, 22:20
Uncle is out in full force on 103rd.

Johnny Drama
10-08-08, 11:58
Margaret off of McDuff is a scam artist. Will take your money and bolt. Blond , slender, and 40 ish. Huge story that goes along with it, but she hangs out near the BP. She left her prison papers in my ride. On a positive note, she is HIV neg. Her medical discharge was in there as well. Skank had 2k in her prison bank.

Her place is three blocks down on the left fourth or fifth house in on the right.

Phillips was going off. 2 10's for sure but they vanished fast. Others were 5's at best.

Drama

Ph Mongerer
10-08-08, 18:04
Lane has been descent in the mornings but thats about all.

Like I have been saying, check Hwy Lennox near Mcduff.

Ron In Fla
10-08-08, 19:24
JD ... I don't know this Margaret , but as a rule of thumb, all the girls in that hood are crackheads , and none are to be trusted with cash up front. If they don't like it ... oh well ! PM me her real name off the discharge papers and we'll post her pic on here so everyone will know.

RIF

Margaret off of McDuff is a scam artist. Will take your money and bolt. Blond , slender, and 40 ish. Huge story that goes along with it, but she hangs out near the BP. She left her prison papers in my ride. On a positive note, she is HIV neg. Her medical discharge was in there as well. Skank had 2k in her prison bank.

Her place is three blocks down on the left fourth or fifth house in on the right.

Phillips was going off. 2 10's for sure but they vanished fast. Others were 5's at best.

Drama

Festman
10-09-08, 08:50
I saw Candy, a Mayport Rd. Regular out stolling yesterday in a short denim skirt. Other than the skinny BSW with a blonde wig, that's all that's been shaking out this way. Myaport Rd. Has been generally dried up since the road construction began a couple months ago.

BeachPort
10-09-08, 12:36
Its messed up I only seem to score when im not looking. Leaving my local hangout kinda early (11ish) I spot a wsw who gives me the full on "look". Young girl with her thong hanging out the back of her tight ass jeans and see through sweater thingee. Scoop her up says her name is Ashley (20yo) and is trying to get to the phillips area for some rock. I take her home, have my way with her BBBJ then CFS then some face painting (lol she took it well for her "first time"). Dropped her at the golden corral on beach past san pablo, says she lives near there. She only asked 2 jacks which i had no problem with. Seems like I get one of these only once a year but dam its good when it happends.

Ph Mongerer
10-09-08, 20:12
I saw Candy, a Mayport Rd. Regular out stolling yesterday in a short denim skirt. Other than the skinny BSW with a blonde wig, that's all that's been shaking out this way. Myaport Rd. Has been generally dried up since the road construction began a couple months ago.Was candy good?

Please tell how the service was?

Festman
10-10-08, 08:22
Nothing to report this particular time as I did not partake of the sweets.

I have had dreams of her previously and the experience was about average. Nothing much to write home about. Looks 5 Service 5 attitude 6. Have not been seeing her out on the street much lately.

SteelyDan
10-10-08, 17:34
I picked up C off of Phillips highway around 11:30 last night. She was down near the emerson inn at the intersection of Phillips and Emerson. She was 6 mo. Pregnant mixed and 24 yo. She said she either hangs around the hotel or a few blocks down on Phillips northbound there is an apartment complex on the right that she stays at. She was king of out of it but put on a great peformance. All things where on the menu including greek. Paid. 6$ for a extended mulitple norm and greek sessions. I thought it was cool to get a preggo chick. I will definatly repeat with a better camera. Attached are a couple of pics from my cell phone.

Metal Madman
10-10-08, 20:34
Watching the news earlier and it appears thirteen girls got rolled up last night in various locations. They showed three pics of some really ugly looking WSW and flash of an arrest report thst has 4300 Phillips Highway on it.
Be Careful Mongers,
Metal Madman

Jaxduke
10-11-08, 08:24
I got off a little early yesterday and took a drive up to 103rd, when I drove by FL, i spotted 2 young wsw's drive down and made a loop. I was in my work truck so I wasn't planning on picking then up but as I drove back by, there was a guy getting cuffed, and the 2 girls were walking away towards the shell. I drove in the plot and tried to snap a pic of them with my new cell phone but they were too far away and it didn't turn out very good.

Pic1 walked in front of me on timequanna.

I spotted Pic2 off Timequanna not sure if they were working or not.

Pic 3 are the 2 girls in the FL plot where the guy got cuffed, sorry the pic did not turn out better.

Tom Foolery
10-11-08, 10:59
I second that warning. Work usually leads me to driving down 103rd almost daily and I've never seen so many of dear Uncle Leo's friends so if you're going to monger be careful.

-TF

Poon Doggy
10-11-08, 20:23
She has a FUP! (Fat Upper Pussy!) :)

I picked up C off of Phillips highway around 11:30 last night. She was down near the emerson inn at the intersection of Phillips and Emerson. She was 6 mo. Pregnant mixed and 24 yo. She said she either hangs around the hotel or a few blocks down on Phillips northbound there is an apartment complex on the right that she stays at. She was king of out of it but put on a great peformance. All things where on the menu including greek. Paid. 6$ for a extended mulitple norm and greek sessions. I thought it was cool to get a preggo chick. I will definatly repeat with a better camera. Attached are a couple of pics from my cell phone.

Sicily
10-11-08, 22:58
She has Ed Zachery disease.

Johnny Drama
10-12-08, 02:20

I think you have the best name on the board by the way.....

I am scared for life about the FUP. Pregnant pussy is the best pussy. I know why the raid happened. Day before and before that 10 to 15 atleast on PH SWing by itself. Most of the time there are that many dealers and only two to three girls. Hope they got Margaret and all the other skanks that steal from us.

JD

Ron In Fla
10-12-08, 21:47
On the way home tonight at 630 I saw the best looking hooker I've ever seen in Jax. She was walking on Butler heading east between PH and I-10. BIG bouncing titties inside an almost see thru top. Blonde about 35. She was giving the look and the smile. I'd bet cash she was working. I didn't pick her up because I was on my bike and only pick up girls I know when I'm riding.

I'm only posting this in all it's details because I know this NEVER happens in that area and I'm sure she's long gone by now. But it just goes to show you, ya just never know where they'll pop up next !

Quickneasy
10-16-08, 10:53
My daily commute usually takes me from the Argyle area to the Northside every morning by way of 295. This morning I chose to take my time and see what you morning mongers have had to choose from. It was quite foggy this morning, which I thought some sw's might take advantage of.

103rd/Old Middleburg/California/Ricker areas were ALL dead. A few prostitots (yes that is a {copyrighted all rights reserved term QuicknEasy'08} for those jr. high and high school girls trying to look the part for their future chosen career path) strolling toward the bus stop or waiting on their bus, but other than that it was devoid of activity.

Lane form Normandy to Highway (?) was an sw ghosttown as well.

Highway (?) to McDuff had about 12 (Yes that's right 12) WSW's in packs of 3 or more on side streets. One group of 4 had their little pimp/meth/crack dealer reading them the riot act or giving this morning's bible lesson not sure which. I prefer to get a female of to the side by herself and not deal with all of the "why her and not me" drama. I had to cruise for about 15 minutes until that opportunity presented itself. Picked up a decent WSW (6 / 10 ). SHort auburn hair, a couple of tats, small, but decent rack. Donated a Jackson to whatever cause she was working towards today and received a pretty good BBBJCIM. She really surprised me by not immediately rolling down the window or opening the door to spit. In fact she came up for air and reached down with her hand and milked the last 2 or 3 hundred thousand sperm out of my unit and then cleaned him up with her tongue. I was impressed with how much she seemed to enjoy her work.

I saw several other mongers doing the Nelson/McDuff loop completely oblivious to the honey holes just a block or two away.

Festman
10-17-08, 14:15
Passing down PH today around 1pm on business, but with an eye out. A little N. Of Univ. Was a WSW, 20's? 5-7 dark brown hair with bit of red. Looked pretty fresh from a distance. I woulda if I coulda. Anyone know of her?

Also, the preggo that's been discussed lately on a bus stop bench near Wally's. Looked a bit worn.

Jaxduke
10-18-08, 06:54
I took a drive up PH just to look yesterday morning, I saw one WSW get swooped up right in front of me, but that was ok, since I was just looking and didn't have time to play. Turned around at the BP and just south of Emerson on the other side of PH I saw a WSW sitting on a bench and wanted to try and get a picture of her, so I looped at wally world and and the way back by I hit the camera button on the phone toosoon, I guess it was premature photojackulation. So I missed the picture and before I got turned around I had to stop for a phone call. When I got back out there she was gone, buit while I was sitting by Mickey D's a WSW blonde kinda think walked right in front of me and gave me the eye, buy I let her pass, she went over to the hotel. I would like to know if any of you guys picked up the brunette on the bench that I was checking out had big tits sticking out of her top.

Dirty Wild66
10-19-08, 15:22
Hey guys,

Did a little stroll today and picked up a cute slim 26 year old. I will start being vague about names and locations as I feel that this board is a tool for LEO to put a stop to these girls. She had a place and accepted .25 to work my dick and balls over with her mouth until I erupted in her mouth. I did my favorite which was to sit in her recliner undressed and had her get on her knees between my legs so I could watch her. I had here work the boys when I was getting close a couple of times to prolong it. Wish she had some digits, but I know where to find her. Her little body was nice and tight and I just may do full service with her next time. Trusted seniors/friends can pm me for more details.

Dirty out...

Dolphanfred
10-23-08, 10:51
Cruised PH on Monday afternoon and saw Angel at bus stop near Jerry Hamm dealership. She is a WSW/HSW, mid-20's, brunette, and a little chunky. I rate around a 6.5. Average french skills for .2. Probably won't see again.

Stay safe...

Don Magic Juan
10-26-08, 21:20
I usually don't expect much on Fridays since 1) probably too much competition around 2) LEO's usually around more. After doing some bowling, I was still up for some fun. It was 2 Friday's ago, so this report's a bit old. Lane's dead for me again, and still for the last year. By the time I made it over to 103rd, it was about 00:00-00:15, and usually don't venture too far past California, but I thought I saw a WSW walking in the opposite direction towards the liquor store. I went did a u-turn and turned into one of the neighborhood streets running parallel to 103rd so I could cut her off at a corner. Sure enough, I timed it just right to wait for her to walk past my car & see if she gave me the look. She told me to meet her in front of the liquor store & she went in to get a snack and a drink. The part I always dread started happening, when she asks to take her on an errand to stop somewhere...Crack ho alert alarms ring in my head as we drive to a home, and she comes out and asks if her friend Tanya can come with us, I guess to watch out for her. I'm kind of ok with this. Tanya's heavier set 31yr redhead SW & Jennifer is a blonde about mid 20's and one interesting characteristic I noticed: pronounced belly-yes, preggo. Hadn't done the WSW preggo route before, but got a room at a nearby hotel and she even gave me a tip to stop by IHOP so she could get a coupon book for a cheaper rate! How about that? Tanya claimed she was bi so she had no problem being in the same room (turned on perhaps?) No, I didn't do them both, but did H&H .4 with Jennifer BBBJ & CFS and she included multiple. Very nice--only drawback was her incessant talking and absent-mindedness probably due to the crack. Her bod was actually 8 out of 10 with decent b-c rack & pert nips. Smooth shaved legs & vag.
Wouldn't mind doing again but would have to make sure there are no detours before the job is done.

Grappler
10-26-08, 22:13
Been seeing a couple gals in the evenings, a lil blonde and a brunette with really long hair hanging at the end of the conv. store across Beach Blvd. from the salvation army.
Not for sure if they are working or not, but it sure looks that way.

Azmodeus56
10-27-08, 08:24
I've also noticed a Blond and a Brunette east Southside Blvd. I know they are working as I saw a monger scoop up the Brunette. The Blond was making alot of eye contact. I has on time restrictions so I was not able to partake. Both I would say looked like 6-7 on the SW scale.

Chopper5555
10-27-08, 09:56
I saw Jenifer a couple of weeks back, I don't think she's pregnant I think she's just got a peter belly. Anyway, she had a friend with her at the time as well but this friend joined in. Probably for a good reason because when her friend joined in Jenifer went digging through my pants and stole a twenty. She fessed up gave me the money back after some unpleasant convincing. As I was pulling off the two started throwing rocks at my truck. I'll never make that mistake again, but she does have some pretty good skills.

Jaxduke
10-31-08, 18:18
Took the long way home this afternoon got to 103rd around 3:30pm, there was a lot of SW activity around FL. The only problem was that there were just as many of our favorite uncle there. There was one nice looking young WSW with a white shirt on walking with a short big girl, she had a pink top on. From the road she looked good, just not sure about the age, if anyone saw her and has any info i would appreciate it. Also saw Ginger there with another wsw that I have never seen before, they were trying to keep a low profile with all the company in the area, and Ginger looked like she had been up for several weeks. after one last pass I saw one more WSW kinda looked like the red head i dreamed about a couple weeks ago, service was very bad so I didn't even slow down.

Dirty Wild66
11-01-08, 23:33
Hey guys,
Found blondie tonite, went to her place, she sucked like a pro. got digit for trusted seniors/friends only. Where are the posts? C'mon guys...

Tom Foolery
11-03-08, 23:10
Met Don Juan and Chopper's Jennifer the other night and walking by I didn't notice it but sure enough that girl's got a belly on her. Went to a secluded spot and went for the H/H for. 4. Decent skills but she was paranoid as could be which made me paranoid too. Not a bad time but nothing mind blowing. On the plus side Chopper's earlier post had me watching my wallet like a hawk so thanks for the warning.

Jaxspd
11-05-08, 19:19
Haven't seen too many worth it on PH lately, even the back roads.. I hope it picks up, may have to check a couple of other spots. I haven't been out there looking in almost a year.

I am happy I found this place

Sned1
11-06-08, 09:37
I used to know a Ginger, was a few years ago. Wasnt bad looking, was friendly and reasonable. She even brought friends over now and then.

Took the long way home this afternoon got to 103rd around 3:30pm, there was a lot of SW activity around FL. The only problem was that there were just as many of our favorite uncle there. There was one nice looking young WSW with a white shirt on walking with a short big girl, she had a pink top on. From the road she looked good, just not sure about the age, if anyone saw her and has any info i would appreciate it. Also saw Ginger there with another wsw that I have never seen before, they were trying to keep a low profile with all the company in the area, and Ginger looked like she had been up for several weeks. after one last pass I saw one more WSW kinda looked like the red head i dreamed about a couple weeks ago, service was very bad so I didn't even slow down.