PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Hot Tacos
09-14-13, 10:42
I have been wondering for about a year as to why I haven't seen anyone speak of Jill. Sy you are dead on though a little understated. This girl I just don't understand why she's SW because the tools she brings to the party definitely deserves a lot more then whatever she charge. I will add, she is that girl that being in your ride with her will only have you unfulfilled when done. I'm a little surprised that she's allowing her number to be distributed. Let me clarify that when I say unfulfilled, the meaning is you will be wanting her in a room of sorts. Yes she's that AWESOME.

JUST SAYINGSure wish I had digits. Hint hint.

JamesJoe
09-14-13, 12:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sy Philter
09-14-13, 17:36
I have been wondering for about a year as to why I haven't seen anyone speak of Jill. Sy you are dead on though a little understated. This girl I just don't understand why she's SW because the tools she brings to the party definitely deserves a lot more then whatever she charge. I will add, she is that girl that being in your ride with her will only have you unfulfilled when done. I'm a little surprised that she's allowing her number to be distributed. Let me clarify that when I say unfulfilled, the meaning is you will be wanting her in a room of sorts. Yes she's that AWESOME.

JUST SAYINGYeah. She said to be careful about who I gave the digits to. I picked a few out of the many that responded. Glad there was someone that knows her to verify, and yeah she is a great gal. I spend time with her socially, not just professionally, hopefully she can get some more regulars to fill the empty slots

Flagmans
09-15-13, 07:27
Cruised out west and through indian country. Nothing happening out west. My how a year changed the landscape in indian country. What used to be spinners (Alisha, Anne, Kristina, and my ATF Alyssa) is now replaced with "bigger framed" SWs. Dirty Diana and some other BIG brunette were all that I saw. Passed on both and headed out. Hopefully the landscape will change there again soon.

Smokie1201
09-15-13, 15:25
You have mail

Pipelayer10
09-15-13, 17:27
She never seems to fail me. Got a call from my reliable and always DTF kat. Meet up and got straight to business, if you guys haven't tried her your missing out. Sometimes she has a few friends with her as well that get down. You know how I roll be safe out there everybody.

AlphaMale 01
09-15-13, 20:02
So I was over in the Cali area last night and saw Jen (had the rip-off report about 3 or so weeks ago) and must say I must have caught her on a good night. She asked me to circle the block a couple of times before getting in the car. Once in she was a little talkative and she did bring up this forum so she does have access and tried to explain what had happened a while back. She directed me to a place near by and was all business. This girl has some amazing French skills and likes to get real throaty. Damage was. 2 for BBBJCIM. Seniors can PM for digits.

Stay safe,

AM

Jactionville
09-16-13, 12:04
I met up with Erica again today outside of the Shell Station at Lane Ave / Ramona Blvd. She is such a tight, beautiful, fun girl and I kind of feel bad for her. I've seen her numerous times over the past month and feel like I know her too well now. But, she definitely aims to please. She always says that she doesn't have a phone, and the digits that she had on her BP Post were not good. She's in that area almost everyday.

RunngL8
09-17-13, 04:25
I just left a dream I had on Wells Road near the wing house and not the one with orange colored shorts. She was very accommodating and offered to bring a friend for my next dream. But all in all this dream started of as usual and I finished my dream with her sprawled out and wondering what stabbed her. She claims to make me have the same dream again with more excitement next time with an added team member. Will see if she reappears for the next dream with a twist. Will post an update. All this for my buddy Mr Jackson for ransom.

Luknaround
09-17-13, 10:43
It about 10:30 am heading downtown via my stroll up PH and just North of where the guys from the youth group are waving signs for a car wash up to the BP at St Augustine Road were 4 WSW, very close to the Eagle Inn. There were 3 thin Brunettes, probably a 6-7 and one chunky died blonde, even at 45mph wouldn't rate more than a 3. Looked like a couple of dope boys on the periphery, but it was the first time I have seen a "herd" of WSW's when I was driving by.

Member #4716
09-17-13, 18:45
What she look like and did she say if she out walking around often, I go to that wing place and live off wells, so I'lll be looking for her.

Infidel
09-18-13, 07:42
I met up with Erica again today outside of the Shell Station at Lane Ave / Ramona Blvd. She is such a tight, beautiful, fun girl and I kind of feel bad for her. I've seen her numerous times over the past month and feel like I know her too well now. But, she definitely aims to please. She always says that she doesn't have a phone, and the digits that she had on her BP Post were not good. She's in that area almost everyday.Been chasing this unicorn for some time now and not even a glimpse so far! Don't get me wrong I also believe in Bigfoot and ghosts, I just never get to see them, as I have no luck with SWs.

RunngL8
09-18-13, 09:50
What she look like and did she say if she out walking around often, I go to that wing place and live off wells, so I'lll be looking for her.She claims to be out in the early morning hours usually between there and Youngerman older lady claims to have a younger friend that partakes as well. Kinda rough looking but I guess that lifestyle takes its toll.

Luknaround
09-18-13, 09:50
Got a call from my old friend Nikki so I had to scoop her up. She told me she was on vacation for a couple of weeks so that's why I hadn't seen her in a while picked her up off of lane took her back to our spot got to admit she was looking pretty damn good check out the pic. I have more but I don't know if I'm allowed to show face pictures here. She had this naughty librarian look going on. It was nice.Armed with a remmendation and a number, it was easy to set up a meet. As hinted at in the picture, the girls are real and full. BBBJCIM was one of the better ones I have had in a while. Will definitely repeat. Thanks PB for the recommendation!

Stay Safe!

Pipelayer10
09-19-13, 15:25
Saw the best mouth of Mayport out and about, round 1600 today no time to stop today just thought I would put the word out.Petter clear your inbox.

EaglesSb
09-20-13, 01:16
Was on Phillips around 6pm and saw two girls. They looked so good that I thought "has to be under cover". Then I saw some guy call the brunette / tan one over and they did their thing, I also saw the pimp so they're legit.

One was a brunette / tan and the other was a blonde. They must have never heard of Backpage because they should be doing that. They look that good. The brunette one was getting a lot of play, I was only there 15 minutes and she got picked up at least 3 times while I was there.

PeterBiltDude
09-20-13, 02:18
Took a cruise down Phillips before I left town a little after midnight met up with Kasey nice little thing did BBBJCIM only cost me a Jackson very well worth it. She took her time had her own little spot with nobody there nice time will repeat

RunngL8
09-20-13, 04:34
Another after work report, My work has me work on two different sides of town. After work tonight road at PH. Saw two WSW's made the loop and pulled into the BP to see if they would head that way. While killing some time and trying to gets better judgement had a bro walk up and ask for some money. Told him nope so he goes and gets in a baby blue caddy and they take off. So by the time I get back down towards where I last saw the SW the caddy pulls in and scoops them up. Then the caddy tries to get me to pull over no thanks. Don't want to get caught up in that mess. So I left the area with my ass still intact and safe.

Punkox
09-21-13, 18:05
Was on Phillips around 6pm and saw two girls. They looked so good that I thought "has to be under cover". Then I saw some guy call the brunette / tan one over and they did their thing, I also saw the pimp so they're legit.

One was a brunette / tan and the other was a blonde. They must have never heard of Backpage because they should be doing that. They look that good. The brunette one was getting a lot of play, I was only there 15 minutes and she got picked up at least 3 times while I was there.Watch out for the brunette. She lit up a pipe while in my monger-mobile. Can't speak for the blonde but they are always together. These girls are bold and they are hustlers. They are going to get more than a few guys in trouble.

JustinBigWoody
09-23-13, 09:50
Friday morning I came down Mayport Road on my way into town and spotted a Mayport regular. Said her name was Shelly. She's a little thick and definitely smells of alcohol. She gets in, talking a mile a minute how she hasn't seen me in forever and that she missed me. I've only seen this girl twice before and definitely never gave her my real name! She wanted 3 Hamilton's, settled on a Jackson. BBBJCIM was just average. She couldn't wait to get done. After, while I'm zipping up, she grabs my ACTUAL cell phone (not monger phone) and starts to dial. I told her HELL NO! She then asked for 50 cents to use the pay phone. I said, I just gave you a Jackson. She replied with,"and that was a deal!" Great. Here's a new deal for you. Get the Hell out of my car! She looked dejected and defeated but listened and took her ass out of the car! Probably won't repeat, but for a Jackson at 6am it was fine.

Next morning. Phillips Hwy, ran into a girl named Kaci outside of Centerfolds. Drove down a back road where it was private. BBBJCIM was awful in my opinion, only took in the head and half-heartedly stroked the shaft. I had to close my eyes and pretend it was something else going on. If I see her again, I'll keep driving! That is one BJ that isn't even good enough for a Jackson! Stay safe out there Mongers!

JBW

Fourpla
09-23-13, 21:38
Yeah. She said to be careful about who I gave the digits to. I picked a few out of the many that responded. Glad there was someone that knows her to verify, and yeah she is a great gal. I spend time with her socially, not just professionally, hopefully she can get some more regulars to fill the empty slotsI actually ran into her a few days ago and man, I hadn't seen her in awhile and must say I was quite surprised of what I saw. She is one of those whom when and if clean is actually damn good people, but damn she has lost a lot. I'm sure skills are probably still good if not better but I was shocked. I think she trying to go get help so she may not be available soon and for awhile. Damn she surely know her stuff. Look out for her bro, you have some serious heat roaming the boards.

Fourpla
09-23-13, 21:41
Sure wish I had digits. Hint hint.Sorry taco, but I was rejected as to giving out number when I asked her if ok.

Fender
09-25-13, 19:49
Monday very early morning I met this nice lady she said her name was Sarah. Mid twenties, blonde, clean, nice ass, overall a solid 8. 5. She told me she's from the beaches but got stranded the night before in the Main st area and she needed funds to go back home. She told me she doesn't walk, she cleans houses in very nice outfits. Anyway, she was very affordable, CBJ with extraordinary attitude. I'd repeat. She gave me her digits but when I sent her a text asking for another date she just replied by saying that I got the wrong impression on her because she doesn't do 'those things' and that she was there with her husband and child. Haha yeah I'm still confused. Anyway, it was good.

Later that morning I saw Nicole at Lane and Ramona. She used to do the Lenox area. As always she did a very good job but a little bit in a hurry.

Be safe and stay thirsty my friends.

RunngL8
09-26-13, 05:01
So I Just left PH Seems to be something going on out by the big box store. Several JSo and a van with a box in the back at the gas station owned by the store. Then closer to the river met up with Jamie needing help getting her laundry done. While helping her get her laundry done I fell asleep and had a dream about her being happy and servicing me with a BBBJCIM that was good enough to make me smile. Afterward she offered digits so I can come over and help her with her laundry more often.

RunngL8
09-26-13, 05:17
Just stopped at Hess for a fill up figured lets check the south side of 10 while I'm here. Low and behold a WSW by the shell and I'm out of time but she is definitely worth it if I had time about 8/10 on the scale.

Fourpla
09-26-13, 14:07
Just stopped at Hess for a fill up figured lets check the south side of 10 while I'm here. Low and behold a WSW by the shell and I'm out of time but she is definitely worth it if I had time about 8/10 on the scale.Black hair nice, nice, nice ass? LOL

Pipelayer10
09-26-13, 16:46
On my way to meet up with one off my usual off Roosevelt ran into a girl named Diamond had it tatted on her chest at the gas station by the hotel. Scooped her, found a quite spot nice BBBJCIM, come to find out she had just gotten into with who I was going to see LOL. Cute blonde hair lower little pierced definitely a keeper gave me digits but they don't work. On Tuesday I believe there was a nice looking blonde on PH said her name was Nikki met her at the gas station but our friends in blue rolled up and I lost out. Man she looked good enough to fuck and was smelling good. Anybody had the pleasure to sample those goods or have digits?

RunngL8
09-26-13, 17:12
Black hair nice, nice, nice ass? LOLThat's the one.

PetterPetter
09-27-13, 09:04
I see ol faithful with a New hair style bright red, as I'm headed in to work then I see a monger grey grand am damn ne'er flip his car he made the U-turn so hard.

Jactionville
09-27-13, 11:13
I was dreaming that I was driving around Lane Ave and Ramona this morning about 8am, and saw 4 WSW and 1 BSW. It must be the nice, cool weather! I stopped at the bus stop across from the shell and opted for a slim, brunette named Kelly with tight black pants, heels. She was very nice and confident and provided a very skilled BBBJ CIM, while having me rub her nice ass. She said she just moved somewhere off of Beaver Street and will be there fairly often. I will repeat.

She was carrying a huge razor knife as protection, just FYI.

PetterPetter
09-27-13, 13:10
Like the post man, even works in the rain, blond thick black tank top short shorts its about 1300 just another heads up for you guys did not partake but it's out there for you.

JAXnewbie
09-28-13, 19:17
Met this one once, told me her name was Christy / Kristy. Had an incredible time, had digits never worked after, never seen again. Wondering if anybody else knows more or regularly sees, pm if you wish.

Gene485
09-30-13, 21:02
Early mon morning ramona at lanes 2 BSW who from distance not bad, but up close be careful not what they appear to be.

Be careful good hunting.

Gene

KK904
09-30-13, 22:08
I saw Melissa today on Phillips Hwy looking sexy but didn't have a chance to stop due to being on the clock.

PatMine
10-01-13, 08:57
Saw freckle face Jen last night. I will not even attempt to see her again. First when she saw me she told me to circle the block. Then when I came back, and sat on the ground for 2 minutes like she was in a daze. When I was about to pull off she got up and got in. Soon as she got in she started barking orders like she was in charge."Turn here, turn here." Then she made a phone call telling her db she was coming to get some product. I told her to do that crap later. She asked me for .4 and said she wanted together her stuff before we go to our spot. I told her no effing way. Then I politely took her back and dropped her off. I can't believe I passed on Kelly the first time I circled the block for that big let down.

Anonymous123
10-02-13, 17:35
Man I miss Jacksonville, moved to Texas and there aint shit here!

Anonymous123
10-02-13, 17:47
Man I miss Jacksonville, moved to Texas and there aint shit here!

Jactionville
10-03-13, 10:46
I had a dream that I met sweet Michelle, goes by 'Shelly, ' walking in front of the Stars Rest Inn on Lane Ave this morning. I asked her if she needed a ride, she hopped in; we swapped formalities, and then wound back up at the Stars Rest Inn where she is staying today. She says that she is a friend of Erica (who is in court today) and that their addictions started out of high school in the club scene and they cound never break it. Anyway, she asked if I could get her something to eat because she was starving. I agreed, but only after we took care of business. I spent a wonderful HH with her all for 3 Jacksons and a big breakfast that I bought her from Andy's afterwards. She smelled great, looked great, and had a nice attitude. She did say she would be heading to the Southside this weekend because she didn't like the Westside. She said that she did have an ad on BP a few weeks back, but has since lost her phone. After I bought her that big ass breakfast, I dropped her back off and snapped this photo. I hope to see her again soon!

DocFeelgood
10-04-13, 13:55
Ran into a short died red hair with tats at Catoma BP. Was running late to work. Anybody have info on this one?

Punkox
10-05-13, 15:42
Ran into a short died red hair with tats at Catoma BP. Was running late to work. Anybody have info on this one?Sounds a lot like Casey from PH. Last time I saw her was last week and she was trying to get a ride to 103rd. If this is the same girl: 23 years old. 5'2' 115 lbs spinner type with a chip on her front tooth. She is good people. Treat her well because she is one of the better ones out there. She always gives her best and is very polite and respectful. She even said "yes sir" to me when I told her to pay more attention to the boys downstairs. Pretty submissive girl. Her potion is roxies and last time I was with her she told me she made $1300 walking that day. She is a hard worker and she must take care of herself because she always smells pretty and her hair and hygiene is pretty good. Good luck dude.

Hot Tacos
10-06-13, 12:52
Finally caught up with Jill. Reported from Riverside but she was actually near Lane Ave a few days ago. She told me she really is staying in Arlington now with her dad for a while. Exactly as advertised, a wants to please type of gal.
The report about Being BP class rather than SW type is maybe somewhat a stretch but both classes are all over the spectrum. I just ordered drive by auto service and I tell you what though. She didn't stop sucking until I told her to. Really just a girl bad on her luck and trying to survive. Asked about greek and she really didn't know what it was. But after some conversation about the subject she said it was kinda her specialty. HT

ThaiCreamsHer
10-07-13, 00:04
Take care while on PH, it may not be anything but LE are around every corner. Be careful.

RunngL8
10-07-13, 10:29
Take care while on PH, it may not be anything but LE are around every corner. Be careful.Seems they have been out there a lot lately all times of the day and night when I'm in that area.

TallBear
10-07-13, 14:40
Finally caught up with Jill. Reported from Riverside but she was actually near Lane Ave a few days ago. She told me she really is staying in Arlington now with her dad for a while. Exactly as advertised, a wants to please type of gal.

The report about Being BP class rather than SW type is maybe somewhat a stretch but both classes are all over the spectrum. I just ordered drive by auto service and I tell you what though. She didn't stop sucking until I told her to. Really just a girl bad on her luck and trying to survive. Asked about greek and she really didn't know what it was. But after some conversation about the subject she said it was kinda her specialty. HTI'm intrigued by the possibilities but a bit discouraged by the apparent difficulty in making contact. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

SW Surfer
10-07-13, 15:36
So I picked up Jessica on PH just north of the eagle Inn. She's a thin WSW blondes short hair. Agree to a BBBJCIM for. 20, off to my spot to play. Midway down University she asks if I want to upgrade to a h / h for. 40. I agree and she offered her room at the Econolodge.

We get in the room, it's a mess. I do the standard room check and the lockup. She gets naked and asks me to leave the cash on the counter. I strip and we spent doing the next 20 mins having some fun. BJ, CFS back to a BBBJCIM with spit.

We get dressed, I go to leave and see asks if I want to get high. I tell her no and head out. She then blocks me and says not yet, she did not want me to get hurt.

Her pimp is "still in my car and has a gun."

She had put tape on my lock to keep the car door from locking. I run down the stairs and he is bolting across the lot with a bag. There was nothing for him to steal, so no worries.

I read her the riot act and tell her she just really F'd up.

I leave and head to Waco's for a few beer's, then back to my hotel. Seems that dude got my hotel room key and went to my room to clear it out. Funny part is I had my key card on me and he found an old card with the wrong room number. When he tried to use it, the hotel called the police and he got arrested for trespassing.

Oh, I never did leave the money on the counter.

Wish I had a photo of her. I think she use to work days at Centerfold. Next day I found out she and her pimp also stay at Mt Vernon too.

Surf Out

Punkox
10-07-13, 20:16
So I picked up Jessica on PH just north of the eagle Inn. She's a thin WSW blondes short hair. Agree to a BBBJCIM for. 20, off to my spot to play. Midway down University she asks if I want to upgrade to a h / h for. 40. I agree and she offered her room at the Econolodge.

We get in the room, it's a mess. I do the standard room check and the lockup. She gets naked and asks me to leave the cash on the counter. I strip and we spent doing the next 20 mins having some fun. BJ, CFS back to a BBBJCIM with spit.

We get dressed, I go to leave and see asks if I want to get high. I tell her no and head out. She then blocks me and says not yet, she did not want me to get hurt.

She had put tape on my lock to keep the car door from locking. I run down the stairs and he is bolting across the lot with a bag. There was nothing for him to steal, so no worries.

I leave and head to Waco's for a few beer's, then back to my hotel. Seems that dude got my hotel room key and went to my room to clear it out. Funny part is I had my key card on me and he found an old card with the wrong room number. When he tried to use it, the hotel called the police and he got arrested for trespassing.

Wish I had a photo of her. I think she use to work days at Centerfold. Next day I found out she and her pimp also stay at Mt Vernon too.

Surf OutJessica is a major con artist. She's well known for working at nearly every SC in town and getting fired for pulling crap like this. I was in Stud's Pub one night while she was working (I knew to stay away from her) and some guy tried to choke her out because she stole his wallet. Always remember the monger rules. No matter what, DO NOT GO TO A ROOM WITH THESE GIRLS. I know it's tempting because it seems safer than keeping a look out for LEO's cruising the streets but trust me on this one. All the bad things happen when you go to a room. The best thing you can possibly do is scope out a spot ahead of time. I have 4-5 spots near PH that I know are safe. They are +5 mins away from the road and in nicer neighborhoods that LEO never needs to go to. 2 of the spots I can actually get out of the car and do some doggy with the girl without having to worry about LEO breathing down my back. Sometimes the most obvious places with the most traffic are the best places to go as long as you have good window tints and some room in your back seat. Never be the only car in the parking lot at night. You'll be a target.

Jax Supplyer
10-07-13, 20:43
To the monger that got the SW on lane in the pm (515 pm) orange Tshirt late this pm.

You beat me by 30 seconds you sob.

Hot Tacos
10-07-13, 22:10
Scoop report on Diana on the east end of Highway 103 tonight. Curly Blonde, a little stocky but nice girl. Only thing is she wanted to go to the old house on 105th with the rope across the Drive. And go inside. Wasn't comfortable with that so we found a quiet spot off Blanding. All is well. HT

EaglesSb
10-07-13, 22:28
Saw a WSW on Phillips Hwy about 11AM, I don't normally do the SWer thing, but I thought "Hey some guys on the forums would love some info on this chick"

So I flag her down and ask questions. Her name is Candy, has big tits, typical SW teeth, and thick. She said she just got out of uncles.

She was a little chubby, but had big tits and was wearing a black dress. Since she just got out she doesn't have the drug problem a lot of SW do (for now) so its a good time to see whats up.

She gave me two numbers, so PM for digits.

P. S. BTW I actually got some pictures of her but can't get them from my phone to my e-mail. Damn tracphones, if anyone knows how to do this let me know.

JaxQt
10-07-13, 22:44

Surf OutLOL that's hilarious her pimp got arrested. I'd say he got what he deserved. And on top of that, she set you up to get robbed and ended up losing out on her donation. Karma is a *****! Sorry to hear about all the trouble but at least you made out ok, all things considered. Be safe out there.

Wolfman1359
10-08-13, 10:11
My great dream with a WSW name Nicole from the Arlington Road near the epressway.

I dream about her 2 time and both were great. She do not know the meaning for no. On the twice dream I get her digits and called her about a week latter. We had other great dream. But then the dreams be came a nightmare. Over the next week she called me more the 12 times a day. At all. Times day and night. I talked her not to call me I would call her. But she still. Called me. I had to change my digits because of her, so my SO would not find out. Check her out for a great dream but do not call her.

DocFeelgood
10-08-13, 17:10
Sounds a lot like Casey from PH. Last time I saw her was last week and she was trying to get a ride to 103rd. If this is the same girl: 23 years old. 5'2' 115 lbs spinner type with a chip on her front tooth. She is good people. Treat her well because she is one of the better ones out there. She always gives her best and is very polite and respectful. She even said "yes sir" to me when I told her to pay more attention to the boys downstairs. Pretty submissive girl. Her potion is roxies and last time I was with her she told me she made $1300 walking that day. She is a hard worker and she must take care of herself because she always smells pretty and her hair and hygiene is pretty good. Good luck dude.Not sure on the chip tooth, but cutter scars on both arms. Sound right?

Flagmans
10-09-13, 06:30
Went talent scouting this morning. Spotted 4 WSW way out west past Old Middleburg (3 decent spinners and 1 hefty). Drove through Indian country to see what that area looked like afterwards and spotted 3 WSW there. Didn't partake in anything as I was just scouting today. In my opinion the talent out west had far better options over Indian country. It's just too far out to drive to on a regular basis.

Indian country has been lacking for some time now. The only constants I see when I go by are Louanne (great head game, but old and worn out looking) and Diana (younger, but brings too much attention to herself by waving at everything that drives by, and is too rush / rush if you ever do scoop her). The other one out today was a worn, dirty blonde that I've never seen before.

Spotted and picked up Casey (young spinner with a great attitude and good skills) a couple of times out there. Wish she'd make it out more often. Alisha, Alyssa and Anne are gone dealing with their own issues. Hopefully they'll be back soon or some other talent moves into the area.

Happy hunting and stay safe out there.

Azmodeus56
10-09-13, 09:19
That is why you get a tracphone or some other at one of the dollar stores. Mine right now has 417. 5 minutes on it. They keep piling up as I add minutes.

ThaiCreamsHer
10-09-13, 21:12
Had a dream with Kate this morning around 7, not too thick with dark brown to black hair. Said she was on beaches then moved to WS by OMR. Any info on her?

Jax Supplyer
10-09-13, 22:53
I just want to personally thank uncle Leo for a fantastic job on the west side YOU GUYS SUCK! Now you can't even get a sandwich, pump some gas or go to the nearest BBQ place without seeing you. Seriously I went for a stroll at lunch saw you 6 times wth man don't you have something to do! West is drier then a 63 year old SW.

Stay classy,

Supplyer

ThaiCreamsHer
10-10-13, 02:22
Had a dream with Kate this morning around 7, not too thick with dark brown to black hair. Said she was on beaches then moved to WS by OMR. Any info on her?She asked for my digits before we parted ways this morning, so I gave it to her. Just when I got back from work she calls me wanting a second dream, so I picked her up from her place. We started talking about our day and such, then we talked about food and how I'm a foodie, then we get hungry and I pulled into Denny's and we had a blast talking about our likes and interests. She loves Betty Paige and has a tat of her. After we left we stopped for ciggs then had a great dream in the PL. This one is a freak and knows it! She's good people take care of her one of the best on OMR. Can't hardly wait for more! I may be a reg here but I've been around plenty of times and she's definitely a repeat!

Be safe on your cruises, uncle is out more, strangely enough.

PetterPetter
10-10-13, 07:16
There I Was at the shell when I get hit by a twenty yard faker as I'm getting my gas. About 4 something thick thighs curly brownish red hair. Said her name was Ashely.

I watched her I direct a fellow monger to pull behind the building she goes back there then the car comes back to the pumps and she walks up to me and starts Convo, don't do this needs help lost house. While twiching the whole time (other guy still waiting on her) I look down holly shit open soars Everywhere on her tits and and arms. I politely declined I hope the other guy Was as smart. Dought it. This Wassss last night around ten or eleven.

DocFeelgood
10-10-13, 16:18
Went talent scouting this morning. Spotted 4 WSW way out west past Old Middleburg (3 decent spinners and 1 hefty). Drove through Indian country to see what that area looked like afterwards and spotted 3 WSW there. Didn't partake in anything as I was just scouting today. In my opinion the talent out west had far better options over Indian country. It's just too far out to drive to on a regular basis.

Indian country has been lacking for some time now. The only constants I see when I go by are Louanne (great head game, but old and worn out looking) and Diana (younger, but brings too much attention to herself by waving at everything that drives by, and is too rush / rush if you ever do scoop her). The other one out today was a worn, dirty blonde that I've never seen before.

Spotted and picked up Casey (young spinner with a great attitude and good skills) a couple of times out there. Wish she'd make it out more often. Alisha, Alyssa and Anne are gone dealing with their own issues. Hopefully they'll be back soon or some other talent moves into the area.

Happy hunting and stay safe out there.What's the scoop on Casey?

How do you set that up?

EaglesSb
10-10-13, 19:38
I just want to personally thank uncle Leo for a fantastic job on the west side YOU GUYS SUCK! Now you can't even get a sandwich, pump some gas or go to the nearest BBQ place without seeing you. Seriously I went for a stroll at lunch saw you 6 times wth man don't you have something to do! West is drier then a 63 year old SW.

Stay classy,

SupplyerJax Supplyer, JSO is going to read this as:

"Good job JSO, you're being very effective and keeping the SWer off the streets, its keeping me from being able to enjoy them. Keep it up guys!"

Punkox
10-10-13, 20:38
There I Was at the shell when I get hit by a twenty yard faker as I'm getting my gas. About 4 something thick thighs curly brownish red hair. Said her name was Ashely.

I watched her I direct a fellow monger to pull behind the building she goes back there then the car comes back to the pumps and she walks up to me and starts Convo, don't do this needs help lost house. While twiching the whole time (other guy still waiting on her) I look down holly shit open soars Everywhere on her tits and and arms. I politely declined I hope the other guy Was as smart. Dought it. This Wassss last night around ten or eleven.It's a good thing you didn't take her up on the offer. That spot is notorious for LEO doing stings. I would never pick up there or in front of Gator because they are well known spots where LEO sets mongers up.

Fourpla
10-10-13, 22:44

The report about Being BP class rather than SW type is maybe somewhat a stretch but both classes are all over the spectrum. I just ordered drive by auto service and I tell you what though. She didn't stop sucking until I told her to. Really just a girl bad on her luck and trying to survive. Asked about greek and she really didn't know what it was. But after some conversation about the subject she said it was kinda her specialty. HTI hadn't seen her in awhile till after that post and once I ran across her and saw the fall I somewhat came back and easilyyyy backed tracked. But then again, as of lately not all but many have me wondering whats the difference BP / SW LOL

JakePelican
10-10-13, 22:57
Is there any good territory east of Southside Blvd? A PM or reply is cool, I understand security concerns.

Looking to maybe get into the game, would appreciate advice.

PetterPetter
10-11-13, 00:06
It's a good thing you didn't take her up on the offer. That spot is notorious for LEO doing stings. I would never pick up there or in front of Gator because they are well known spots where LEO sets mongers up.She also gave me her room number and told he to call her.

Mr C
10-11-13, 01:44
My great dream with a WSW name Nicole from the Arlington Road near the epressway.

I dream about her 2 time and both were great. She do not know the meaning for no. On the twice dream I get her digits and called her about a week latter. We had other great dream. But then the dreams be came a nightmare. Over the next week she called me more the 12 times a day. At all. Times day and night. I talked her not to call me I would call her. But she still. Called me. I had to change my digits because of her, so my SO would not find out. Check her out for a great dream but do not call her.As mentioned earlier, if you can get away with it, a throw away track phone is best, but I would have to explained away a second phone. My iPhone with new operating system (ios7) allows me to block any number. That's what I do when a girl gets a little clingy.

Mr C

MrBates
10-11-13, 07:41
There's also an app called Burner I've found to be useful. No extra hardware required. Haven't yet tried the SW scene, but it would work in any situation.

Mr B.

As mentioned earlier, if you can get away with it, a throw away track phone is best, but I would have to explained away a second phone. My iPhone with new operating system (ios7) allows me to block any number. That's what I do when a girl gets a little clingy.

Mr C

FunZipMe
10-11-13, 11:55
As mentioned earlier, if you can get away with it, a throw away track phone is best, but I would have to explained away a second phone. My iPhone with new operating system (ios7) allows me to block any number. That's what I do when a girl gets a little clingy.

Mr CNice to see that iPhones can finally block a number. Android has done that for years. No wonder Android has 70% of the phone market now! . (Not that we need to start a debate here, it's not the right place. So please. Keep your fruit-named phones if you like them.)

RunngL8
10-12-13, 09:18
Older WSW in my dream while in the a.

Area blonde hair. Only dreamed of a half assed BBBJCIM with more tug than anything and a spit. Woke up near the Executive.

LginJax
10-12-13, 12:33
While driving home from work this AM I spotted this cute thing in a black dress with shoulder length blonde hair walking down PH between Univ and Emerson, when I passed her I found it was Margaret, for the new guys do a search in this thread, she is not a good choice for company I know the one time I ever tried to talk to her she got me for a reload on her cell phone, be careful out there

Knot Sea
10-13-13, 00:41
Just saw her photo in the last shame, shame, shame. Didn't think she'd be out and about. Figured she be on vacation for awhile. All faithful readers, please look at her photo and never pick her up, you will be sure to have a bad time. PH sounds like a new area for her, was around Lenox and Nelson.

Juliant213
10-13-13, 12:51
I dreamt of a Shay off of Lane ave. On Friday night. She told me I was her first encounter ever and was very enthusiastic and fun. Blonde hair. 30 yrs old, super skinny.

Saturday night I dreamed of a Dana off PH, she was probably the most attractive SW I have ever dreamed of. She said she was an ex-dancer for years. She was brunette in black stockings, with nice long legs, nice big tits, and a cute face. Only problem was she talked far too much and was always trying to get more from me. Well worth what I paid in my dream but think I spent much less than she is used to.

AdamZale69
10-18-13, 04:21
Had a dream just about an hour ago. Headed to California from 103 and saw this sexy thing in a Sun. Dress. Pulled up and around and she was quite energetic. Climbed in said Hi my name is Kate. Loved she reached out to welcome both heads to the party. Brunette, nice bolt ons, tat on left breast. No need for support those things were perky. She smelled delightful.

After neg a referral fee on a quiet location. She went to town and my was she enthusiastic. Had time been in my favor would have taken things to the next level, was informed wide open menu. Back door too.

Was the best BBBJTCWS I have had this year. Will repeat. Wanted digits but her phone was broken. But I did get an offer to visit her land of dreams.

Kate was amazing.

RJimmy
10-18-13, 15:22
Just south of Atlantic, saw a black teen, big booty in short jean shorts, headed south. Honked as a passed, and then turned onto the side street to wait. She came by and waved, hopped in and we headed further into the neighborhood. Found a nice quiet spot for BBBJCIM, nice tits and plenty of ass to play with as well. All for Jackson. Could likely have had more if desired.

RollingDirty
10-19-13, 21:54
Just saw her photo in the last shame, shame, shame. Didn't think she'd be out and about. Figured she be on vacation for awhile. All faithful readers, please look at her photo and never pick her up, you will be sure to have a bad time. PH sounds like a new area for her, was around Lenox and Nelson.

While driving home from work this AM I spotted this cute thing in a black dress with shoulder length blonde hair walking down PH between Univ and Emerson, when I passed her I found it was Margaret, for the new guys do a search in this thread, she is not a good choice for company I know the one time I ever tried to talk to her she got me for a reload on her cell phone, be careful out thereShe hangs around Lane and Commonwealth also, she got me on a cash and dash a couple months ago. I also spotted her on Lenox a few weeks back so she gets around.

Her highly annoying New England accent is also a tip off its her.

Avoid this one at all costs.

R D

Wolfman1359
10-20-13, 03:51
I was driving down PH at about 1 am tonight and saw a number of SW's.

First an older WSW in her late 40's at the hess. Then younger WSW near centerfolds, who was late 20's. Also saw 2 WSW neat MT Varon hotel. One very skinny in her 30's and one small BBW in hear 20's. Also saw one tall BSW south of the hotel near the bus stop. I did not stop because to tried form work.

The Wolfman

Dj Tm
10-23-13, 14:06
Just not in the good way. Looked like the bees were buzzing for a sting.

Be careful.

RJimmy
10-24-13, 13:38
PH today around noon, near BP gas station: very sexy white woman, likely mid 30's with blonde hair, tight black jeans, older very unattractive black woman walking with her, and, it seemed like a mid 40's black male had been talking to them at the gas station, but headed other way. I did loop around for a closer look, but didn't stop as it seemed a little off. Anyone else have success?

PeterBiltDude
10-24-13, 14:21
Just got in of the road decided to take a cruise down Phillips Highway ran into a thin little redhead named Jamie who claimed she was a former Pornstar and married to a member from Digital Underground .5 in the face 8 body definitely a little spinner. Two Jackson's for head and tail finish with CIM. She's a keeper does everything and anything you can imagine. Likes Greek and will even clean your brown eye for you.

Dj Tm
10-25-13, 09:59
PH today around noon, near BP gas station: very sexy white woman, likely mid 30's with blonde hair, tight black jeans, older very unattractive black woman walking with her, and, it seemed like a mid 40's black male had been talking to them at the gas station, but headed other way. I did loop around for a closer look, but didn't stop as it seemed a little off. Anyone else have success?Yea I noticed the same as I was looking for someone particular. The blonde has a pimp at the station that confronted a would be monger and he drove off. Don't they know they would get more stops if they left the girls alone...

On a different note. When I stopped to get gas up the rode, a nice young girl stopped and wanted a ride. She said her name was Tipsy (and I see why). She was extra friendly and showed a nice pair... I was running late and could not partake. I dropped her and gave her some beer money. Any intel on her? Just wondering if its worth looking her up again. She did seem young also...so another reason to pass for now.

Grappler
10-26-13, 13:21
She hangs around Lane and Commonwealth also, she got me on a cash and dash a couple months ago. I also spotted her on Lenox a few weeks back so she gets around.

Her highly annoying New England accent is also a tip off its her.

Avoid this one at all costs.

R DLooks like she is in till the end of March 2014 ! Bad news huh? Never seen her, but don't get to the westside.

Unless I'm out for a ride on my bike. Says on the uncles site she is about 130 lbs,, ok body? Won't partake,, just wondering?

RollingDirty
10-26-13, 19:59
Looks like she is in till the end of March 2014 ! Bad news huh? Never seen her, but don't get to the westside.

Unless I'm out for a ride on my bike. Says on the uncles site she is about 130 lbs,, ok body? Won't partake,, just wondering?I didn't think she was that heavy must be she has put a little weight on since I saw her last, I thought she looked thin with a body that was just ok at best.

R D

Scooter1
10-28-13, 08:59
Some of us may know Melissa that worked around PH, Emerson area. She has a room for years at the Inn. She has been out there for years, super thin, short haired.

Blonde. She was my go to when I needed a quick release and was short on time. She shot up but did not try and hide it and recognized she had a problem. I recently.

Reached out to her and she was in the hospital. Come to find out she was REALLY sick and as she describes it was from shooting up and she got a blood infection. I am not.

In any way speculating she has anything that is contagious but at times we all think with our little heads and they can get us in trouble. I personally have never had BB sex.

With any providers but I also can count on one hand how many french lessons I have had WITH a translator. It is difficult to get HIV from oral, I work in the heathcare arena.

And trust me I have done some research on this subject. Just food for thought, I reached out to her this weekend and she is staying with family out of town. Does not.

Sound good.

Wolfman1359
10-30-13, 03:05
I was drive down ph about 2:30 am and saw a WSW in her late 20's. She was a 9.5 easly. I almost stop to pick her up as soon as I saw her. But desided to check for LOE and I'm gladded I did. Because just 2 blocks alway at centerfolds were 2 LOEs. So I'm guessing that she was TGTBT. So. Alway cjeck for LOE before the pick up.

Then Wolfman

JaxStang13
10-30-13, 15:21
Went on the hunt this morning before work around 430 am, spotted a blonde WSW. She was wearing blue jeans and white jacket hoodie. Never seen her before, anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks.

DocFeelgood
10-31-13, 11:58
Trying to find some reg SW dreams. I've toured the locations from various reports and I'm just not seeing what is being described. Thanks.

Fourpla
11-03-13, 23:03
Went on the hunt this morning before work around 430 am, spotted a blonde WSW. She was wearing blue jeans and white jacket hoodie. Never seen her before, anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks.If this is whom / what I think it is, I strongly suggest you proceed with caution unless that's your thang (CD) to each his on.. LOL, let us know how it goes / went if you decide to toftt.

Flagmans
11-04-13, 04:20
Went on the hunt this morning before work around 430 am, spotted a blonde WSW. She was wearing blue jeans and white jacket hoodie. Never seen her before, anyone have any intel on this one? Thanks.Saw the same one. Not a WSW nor a blonde. Her name is CiCi and she's a BSW spinner wearing a blonde wig. She was wearing a black one when I spotted her later.

Dj Tm
11-07-13, 14:33
While out for lunch I took a wrong turn off Normandy and ended up finding a sweet young looking girl by the name of Jewels. Anyone have any Intel before I get more invested? Will put up more later after I catch up with her again.

Rippa
11-08-13, 00:57
Just passing through MLK and Main St. and lo and behold, who do I see but WSW Wanda, a real blast from the past. Some would know her as 'Big Bird' and if you ever encountered her, you'd know why. She's well over 6 feet tall, with strawberry blonde hair and is just a BIG, TALL woman, no other way to put it. For you junk-in-the-trunk fans, she's got quite the pedonkadonk. I first saw her a dozen years ago and though she appeared on SSS quite a while back, I haven't seen her actually out on the street in years.

I didn't partake, but must confess to spending a little time with her one night over a decade ago. Just had to play with that azz and see if was as big as it looked. Man, talk about a 'moon shot'!

- Rippa.

BarneyStinson
11-09-13, 00:45
Around 1330 met Nikki. Nice girl YMMV. Have pic, not sure how to upload from Android phone:

PlayTiem
11-09-13, 13:59
Google didn't help me. What's Indian Country?

PeterBiltDude
11-09-13, 14:23
Just passing through MLK and Main St. and lo and behold, who do I see but WSW Wanda, a real blast from the past. Some would know her as 'Big Bird' and if you ever encountered her, you'd know why. She's well over 6 feet tall, with strawberry blonde hair and is just a BIG, TALL woman, no other way to put it. For you junk-in-the-trunk fans, she's got quite the pedonkadonk. I first saw her a dozen years ago and though she appeared on SSS quite a while back, I haven't seen her actually out on the street in years.

I didn't partake, but must confess to spending a little time with her one night over a decade ago. Just had to play with that azz and see if was as big as it looked. Man, talk about a 'moon shot'!

- Rippa.I scooped her up by the BP on Main St a Jackson for BBBJ with CIM 10 more for FS but passed on FS. Very good skills nice wide juicy ass no phone right now. Wish I could find Persillia again. I had one dream with her and I would love to have that dream again.

Wolfman1359
11-09-13, 16:00
Was going down ph about 10 am Friday morning and saw Ohara from BP walking. I parked so I could watch her and see what she was doing. About 5 mnutes latter a guy picked her up. I then went to Walmart and on my way back home she was back in the same place. I guess she has burned so many guys and had so many bad reviews that no one calls her ad anymore. I do not feel bad for her, because she burned me too. I do feel bad for who picked her up.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-rate-in-town-26/5475305

The wolfman.

NumbSkull
11-10-13, 22:42
Was going down ph about 10 am Friday morning and saw Ohara from BP walking. I parked so I could watch her and see what she was doing. About 5 mnutes latter a guy picked her up. I then went to Walmart and on my way back home she was back in the same place. I guess she has burned so many guys and had so many bad reviews that no one calls her ad anymore. I do not feel bad for her, because she burned me too. I do feel bad for who picked her up.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-rate-in-town-26/5475305

The wolfman.Haven't seen or met her previously. I saw her a few times out on Philips this past week. The first time I saw her she was making strange facial contortions that looked like she was yelling at something imaginary. After that I just figured she was way too far gone. That, and the look of desperation kept me away.

NumbSkull
11-11-13, 01:19
I haven't posted much but I have benefited from the stories of others, Sooo, I figured I would share my Margaret story for everyone's amusement. I had picked her up years ago and she got me for the usual cash and dash. Yada yada yada. Usual story. I didn't realize how BAD she was or had gotten until after reading other's stories on here. Here's my story, it happened a few months ago.

So, I'm cruising down Highway Ave and see something blonde down one of the side streets that has a seasonal name... I turn in to find out it's Margaret (argggh). She comes up to the car and tries to get in but I have the doors locked, but the window cracked about 3" to talk. I'm looking for someone else who also stays (stayed) on that street. She says she just needs to make $10. I say NO! And start to drive off, but she has wedged her elbow into the window crack and is acting like I'm dragging her down the street with her arm caught.

I stop so she can get it out, and she begins to tell me a sob story about needing $1 for cat food. I start scrounging some change for her, just to get her out of my hair, and while I'm not looking she reaches in, unlocks the door, and then jumps in...Now she demands $5 for her to get out of the car or she'll report me for solicitation of prostitution. Pffft. I say "Fuck You, get the Fuck out!

I remembered an old post where a monger in a similar situation threatened to drive to the police station, so that is what I did. I told her I was going to drive her to the Mini sub station off Highway across from the Public School Building Book Depository. She called my bluff and said, well then let's go. I started driving to the station but before I get there, there are 2 squad cars parked on Highway ave stopping traffic for the 30 + teachers that are crossing the street to get school supplies. She points out the cops demanding that I go there. I do not see any winning scenarios in my head involving multiple cops, middle aged school teachers, and a crazy lying prostitute.

OK. Plan B, Before I get to the cops I turn in on a side street, go up far enough out of view and screaming distance, reach over and open the door, rotated my body and lift my legs to literally kick her out and say "GET THE FUCK OUT!" She screams at me not to touch her, changes her expression from "P.S.ycho from hell" to "sad puppy dog look" and says as she's getting out of the car "your cute.

Seeing her expressions change reminded me of Gollum turning into Smeagal from Lord of the Rings. There once was something human there, but it has been consumed by the desire to posses the object of her obsession.

Gene485
11-11-13, 21:15
Spotted diana walking about 2 blocks south of commonwealth and edgewood. Very petite probally late 40's to early 50's but her oral abilities are very charming all this around 6:45 am. Good way to start the day.

Good hunting.

Gene.

DocFeelgood
11-12-13, 15:51
WSW skinny younger, a bit weathered makes up for it with skill and desire to get a job well done. Grace / Lane / Normandy area. Several tats, one being her name on upper back.

Pseudonymous
11-12-13, 20:14
You guys know me...Been trying to kick the habit, but yesterday I kept hearing that old music...

Took a cruise down Main and saw this WSW named Jeanette. Nice rack and body, about a 6 on the SW scale. Good oral skills but the fun was FS. Got both for 30 but her enthusiasm required a tip so I gave .35. Would repeat (no digits!) and will be on the prowl for her again if I relapse...

Oh well...back to rehab.

GetLost
11-12-13, 20:56
You guys know me...Been trying to kick the habit, but yesterday I kept hearing that old music...

Took a cruise down Main and saw this WSW named Jeanette. Nice rack and body, about a 6 on the SW scale. Good oral skills but the fun was FS. Got both for 30 but her enthusiasm required a tip so I gave .35. Would repeat (no digits!) and will be on the prowl for her again if I relapse...

Oh well...back to rehab.I kicked the habit. It was easy. I just whack off. It's amazing that once I blow my load I have no desire to see any SW or provider whatsoever. You know why? I got tired of dealing with the addicts, crazies, thieves, scammers, sickos and other assorted crap that comes with these providers. Plus afterwards I always regret spending the money and being viewed as an ATM to these people. Plus with LE being a general nuisance and these women looking to rip off customers I had just had it. My epiphany came about like this: I had picked up a SW in my area. I have picked her up numerous times before and she was a favorite of mine. Why? IDK she was a mess and really strung out but she was decent and didn't try any nonsense. Anyways, I found a spot and she went to work blowing me. She did the usual good job and let me finish off in her mouth like she always did. When she spit it out I said thanks for spitting out my seed as a joke and she just lost it. She started crying hysterically and weeping and moaning and wailing. She seemed to be having an episode of sorts, screaming how her life is a mess and this and that. I felt bad for her but it was enough for me. I took her back to the pick up spot and let her out and have sworn off the hobby. It's been a few weeks now and I'm doing good, even after a few drinks I have no desire to start again.

Pipelayer10
11-12-13, 21:43
Couldn't get a hold of my morning booty calls came across this SW at the track gas station can't remember her name black dress brown hair about 4 on a good day. Says she usually hangs out by walmart any good BBBJ for a jack. Be careful came across two Trannies off PH early this morning SMH! Not my thing, but if it is yours more power to you.

Fourpla
11-12-13, 23:05
Saw the same one. Not a WSW nor a blonde. Her name is CiCi and she's a BSW spinner wearing a blonde wig. She was wearing a black one when I spotted her later.Perhaps there's two. I know the difference in WSW and BSW LOL. The Chrissy or Cristia or whatever the name it is I know him / her beyond SW-ing and no not from dating. As a matter a fact I stopped and asked crazyazz what was he doing on streets now and he was drunk and thought because he know me that I'd give him a ride, LOL. Nope, mf won't never say they saw me picking up a BOYTOY LOL. So yes its a "WSW" Sorry so detailed, just wanted to assure it is so.. Carry On.

Flagmans
11-13-13, 04:20
Perhaps there's two. I know the difference in WSW and BSW LOL. The Chrissy or Cristia or whatever the name it is I know him / her beyond SW-ing and no not from dating. As a matter a fact I stopped and asked crazyazz what was he doing on streets now and he was drunk and thought because he know me that I'd give him a ride, LOL. Nope, mf won't never say they saw me picking up a BOYTOY LOL. So yes its a "WSW" Sorry so detailed, just wanted to assure it is so.. Carry On.My mistake, Sailor.

KK904
11-13-13, 08:27
Couldn't get a hold of my morning booty calls came across this SW at the track gas station can't remember her name black dress brown hair about 4 on a good day. Says she usually hangs out by walmart any good BBBJ for a jack. Be careful came across two Trannies off PH early this morning SMH! Not my thing, but if it is yours more power to you.I saw her the other day by the time I made my you turn she was gone looked like she had a nice body.

KDoogie
11-14-13, 16:35
Took a drive down Philips from I-95 to University at about 1:15 PM. Saw a group of 3-4 ladies hanging out in front of Mt. Vernon. Some were big, some were little, some were wide, some were thin. There was one hot body.- looked like a Hispanic mix, with a tight body and a decent face.- was in a hurry so I did not loop around. Things were pretty quiet on PH, given we had such a nice sunny afternoon...

Pipelayer10
11-17-13, 08:27
Remember the two sisters I can't recall there names though, they use to walk with Jen from time to time and you could catch them always by food lion most of the time? Well one of them is back on the stroll, saw her yesterday walking didn't stop to per take was headed to take care of some business. Be safe out there guys!

DallasGator
11-18-13, 15:07
What happened to this area. A year ago there was more than you could count. I thought anne would be out by now, amber had a kid? Haven't seen red headed kristina. Alyssas number just goes straight to vm. Anyone with any girls info to share via pm? Ill trade what I have.

Rippa
11-18-13, 17:21
Have it on very good authority the famous 'Dawn' on the northlands stroll just caught another charge. She was due to go in for a fairly short tax-payers sponsored 'vacation' in December anyway, but the court will come down on her hard with this newest complaint made by our mean old Uncle. Don't think we'll be seeing her for quite some time now.

Member #4617
11-18-13, 17:40
I kicked the habit. It was easy. I just whack off. It's amazing that once I blow my load I have no desire to see any SW or provider whatsoever. You know why? I got tired of dealing with the addicts, crazies, thieves, scammers, sickos and other assorted crap that comes with these providers. Plus afterwards I always regret spending the money and being viewed as an ATM to these people. Plus with LE being a general nuisance and these women looking to rip off customers I had just had it. My epiphany came about like this: I had picked up a SW in my area. I have picked her up numerous times before and she was a favorite of mine. Why? IDK she was a mess and really strung out but she was decent and didn't try any nonsense. Anyways, I found a spot and she went to work blowing me. She did the usual good job and let me finish off in her mouth like she always did. When she spit it out I said thanks for spitting out my seed as a joke and she just lost it. She started crying hysterically and weeping and moaning and wailing. She seemed to be having an episode of sorts, screaming how her life is a mess and this and that. I felt bad for her but it was enough for me. I took her back to the pick up spot and let her out and have sworn off the hobby. It's been a few weeks now and I'm doing good, even after a few drinks I have no desire to start again.I can see how this hobby can really get to someone. I was fortunate enough to meet a nice one that is not a SW, but someone that I have a great time with and that's it. I will be riding this out as long as I can but as soon as this one provider hangs it up I'm done too. In the meantime, I will enjoy the playful fun as long as it lasts. Never done the SW thing and never will. Just not that much of a risk taker.

Rippa
11-19-13, 00:58
I met up with this older woman on North Main, near the highway overpass. She's, shall we say, mature, and skinny as hell. Her BJ technique was not great, but what she lacked in technique she made up for with enthusiasm! Her company was vibrant without being so hyper as to annoy me. Overall I had fun, and not just sensually. No rush and she caught and spit. There was no negotiation before hand, but I gave her a Jack and a half, just because she was such an enjoyable companion. She tried to squeeze me for 5 more, but I resisted the pressure and she backed of and accepted an extra single with a smile. No games, just a fun break from the day's routine.Think I ran into this same gal earlier this evening down near the Relax Inn on North Main. Rail-thin blonde in her early 40's, claimed she used to dance at Wacko's. Also claimed she regularly does doubles with the lovely Priscilla. But who the hell knows. Between her 'hood rat accent and the very obvious tweaking, hard to say where reality ends and fantasy begins with this SW.

Juliant213
11-19-13, 18:31
I dreamed of a new girl last Thursday named Amy off Lane. She was clearly in good shape, new and not using any foreign substances. She worked nicely with it and did not beg for extras, she understood the going rate around there was a jack. Monday I dreamt of a Hannah over off good ole PH, she was 23, skinny, lip pierced, and she gave a very good BBJCIM for a jack plus some change. She was a little crazy though, said some weird stuff and was a little wacky and asked to light up that crack pipe so I would beware.

Ldwldwldw
11-20-13, 04:43
Can anyone tell me how to get to Indian Country? Not from here, but I heard it mentioned several times.

JustinBigWoody
11-20-13, 14:59
I dreamed of a new girl last Thursday named Amy off Lane. She was clearly in good shape, new and not using any foreign substances. She worked nicely with it and did not beg for extras, she understood the going rate around there was a jack. Monday I dreamt of a Hannah over off good ole PH, she was 23, skinny, lip pierced, and she gave a very good BBJCIM for a jack plus some change. She was a little crazy though, said some weird stuff and was a little wacky and asked to light up that crack pipe so I would beware.Saw Hannah myself last weekend and she asked me too if she could light the crack pipe. Also said that a cop smoked crack with her the night before. She was pretty high during our visit and definitely said some crazy things...the BBBJ CIM was just average too, IMO, and she also asked me for extra money and a ride like 5 miles away. She got neither. Stay safe out there fellas!

JBW.

Mr C
11-20-13, 16:01
What happened to this area. A year ago there was more than you could count. I thought anne would be out by now, amber had a kid? Haven't seen red headed kristina. Alyssas number just goes straight to vm. Anyone with any girls info to share via pm? Ill trade what I have.I used to pretty much exclusively do Indian country, but have not seen much around there anymore except for Louann. I know Kristina and Anne have completed their gray bar vacation times, but have not seen them around. Have not heard from Alisa since she ripped me off for 30 about a year ago. Alysha (not to be confused with Alisa) was another of my favorites from Indian country, she is still at the gray bar awaiting a court date for some incident she got into over a year ago.

Actually, have gotten tired of the rip offs and after freckle faced Jenifer stole my wallet a couple of months ago, I have cut back my cruising and limited my mongering to two providers, Mandy and Pricilla. These two more than meet my needs..

Mr see, getting older and wiser ever day.

Gene485
11-20-13, 21:37
Can anyone tell me how to get to Indian Country? Not from here, but I heard it mentioned several times.Indian country is timaquana between hwy 17 and blanding blvd. But area has been real dry lately.

Good hunting.

Gene.

Gene485
11-20-13, 21:39
I used to pretty much exclusively do Indian country, but have not seen much around there anymore except for Louann. I know Kristina and Anne have completed their gray bar vacation times, but have not seen them around. Have not heard from Alisa since she ripped me off for 30 about a year ago. Alysha (not to be confused with Alisa) was another of my favorites from Indian country, she is still at the gray bar awaiting a court date for some incident she got into over a year ago.

Actually, have gotten tired of the rip offs and after freckle faced Jenifer stole my wallet a couple of months ago, I have cut back my cruising and limited my mongering to two providers, Mandy and Pricilla. These two more than meet my needs..

Mr see, getting older and wiser ever day.If even for a brief report, mandy I know. Pricilla?

Good hunting.

Gene.

PatMine
11-20-13, 22:24
I used to pretty much exclusively do Indian country, but have not seen much around there anymore except for Louann. I know Kristina and Anne have completed their gray bar vacation times, but have not seen them around. Have not heard from Alisa since she ripped me off for 30 about a year ago. Alysha (not to be confused with Alisa) was another of my favorites from Indian country, she is still at the gray bar awaiting a court date for some incident she got into over a year ago.

Mr see, getting older and wiser ever day.Dam bro I thought crazy ass Jen that's locked up stole your wallet. I didn't know freckle face was robbing too! Guess I need to stay away from all Jens LOL. I see Both Kristina's all the time. One drinks a lot kind of heavy set. Then there is red hair skinny ass Kristine. Would love to meet Priscilla or Mandy if your ok with sharing. I have both Kristine numbers too. I'm sick of Indian country.

PatMine
11-20-13, 22:32
I dreamed of a new girl last Thursday named Amy off Lane. She was clearly in good shape, new and not using any foreign substances. She worked nicely with it and did not beg for extras, she understood the going rate around there was a jack. Monday I dreamt of a Hannah over off good ole PH, she was 23, skinny, lip pierced, and she gave a very good BBJCIM for a jack plus some change. She was a little crazy though, said some weird stuff and was a little wacky and asked to light up that crack pipe so I would beware.You sure Amy is new? There is one Amy off lane that goes by Dillon too?

Ldwldwldw
11-21-13, 02:18
Thanks, I will give it a go around.

Indian country is timaquana between hwy 17 and blanding blvd. But area has been real dry lately.

Good hunting.

Gene..

Flagmans
11-21-13, 05:21
Dam bro I thought crazy ass Jen that's locked up stole your wallet. I didn't know freckle face was robbing too! Guess I need to stay away from all Jens LOL. I see Both Kristina's all the time. One drinks a lot kind of heavy set. Then there is red hair skinny ass Kristine. Would love to meet Priscilla or Mandy if your ok with sharing. I have both Kristine numbers too. I'm sick of Indian country.Kristina (skinny redhead) is on vacation again. She's been gone for just over a month. Guess she really missed it since she was only back for 1 day before returning. Alyssa moved to Maryland about 4 months ago. Alisha as stated earlier is still awaiting her traveling orders for permanent vacation. I've seen Anne once since her return. She put on some weight while she's was gone. May be laying low til it comes off. Her roomy told me she kicked her out because she missed a mandatory post vacation appointment date and the PO came to the house looking for her. Louann is the only remaining one I ever see. Not my cup-I-tea either. I've move on from the area too.

RunngL8
11-21-13, 05:51
Got out of work early, Figured I'd run by Lane Ave. There were some hanging out by the bus stop kind of young, but a lot of guys there too. Not my desire to get my face on the news for anything bad happening to me. Who knows might have been harmless buried rather be safe.

Infidel
11-21-13, 18:31
Got out of work early, Figured I'd run by Lane Ave. There were some hanging out by the bus stop kind of young, but a lot of guys there too. Not my desire to get my face on the news for anything bad happening to me. Who knows might have been harmless buried rather be safe.FYI if they (SW) look really young (I know that's very subjective for this crowd) and its between 0545 and 0700 it could be civilian kids waiting on the school bus. Those gents you saw are waiting on the bus to take them to work. If you have time, pull into the parking lot one morning and just observe for a while, its a very interesting sight to see. Be for warned JSO loves to park there as well between the Office Depo and Bono's.

En Sha La.

Infidel.

RunngL8
11-21-13, 21:18
FYI if they (SW) look really young (I know that's very subjective for this crowd) and its between 0545 and 0700 it could be civilian kids waiting on the school bus. Those gents you saw are waiting on the bus to take them to work. If you have time, pull into the parking lot one morning and just observe for a while, its a very interesting sight to see. Be for warned JSO loves to park there as well between the Office Depo and Bono's.

En Sha La.

Infidel.I did sit in the parking lot for a while and watch them get picked up by others and return shortly. I wish my school days were that short. The guys hanging around must have been their tutors.

Global437
11-21-13, 21:26
Anyone know the chick working the day shift up Phillips? Long red hair spinner type? I've seen her around a few times the last few weeks as I pass through.

Normally, street isn't my thing, but the other day she totally got my attention. .

I was stopped at the red light there, chick has boots and a mini skirt on right. She puts her bag down, bends over and starts fiddlin around in it. Did I mention she was in a mini skirt? LOL.

She lights a cig and bends over again to put her lighter away and apparently had to place it quite specifically in there.

I LMAO at that shit. If I hadn't been hell bent at the time...

GL & be safe.

G.

ThaiCreamsHer
11-21-13, 21:49
Anyone know the chick working the day shift up Phillips? Long red hair spinner type? I've seen her around a few times the last few weeks as I pass through.

Normally, street isn't my thing, but the other day she totally got my attention. .

I was stopped at the red light there, chick has boots and a mini skirt on right. She puts her bag down, bends over and starts fiddlin around in it. Did I mention she was in a mini skirt? LOL.

She lights a cig and bends over again to put her lighter away and apparently had to place it quite specifically in there.

GL & be safe.

G.Sounds like you've spotted KC or Kaycee. Great skills, doesn't rush & polite too! Usually hangs out on PH or Indian country. Used to have a cell and called me a couple times, but it's long been disconnected. Definitely would try to see her again if I can.

Badboy1968
11-21-13, 22:54
Kristina (skinny redhead) is on vacation again. She's been gone for just over a month. Guess she really missed it since she was only back for 1 day before returning. Alyssa moved to Maryland about 4 months ago. Alisha as stated earlier is still awaiting her traveling orders for permanent vacation. I've seen Anne once since her return. She put on some weight while she's was gone. May be laying low til it comes off. Her roomy told me she kicked her out because she missed a mandatory post vacation appointment date and the PO came to the house looking for her. Louann is the only remaining one I ever see. Not my cup-I-tea either. I've move on from the area too.Any contact info for Alyssa up in Maryland? Is she working the Baltimore scene, by chance?

NumbSkull
11-22-13, 00:29

GL & be safe.

G.The red is probably Jamie (sp?) According to her, her hair turned alot darker red from being out of the Sun. For an 'extended' period of time. I can attest it is her natural hair color though.

She's usually wearing boots and colorful outfits. She's nice enough but usually pilled out of her mind.

NC Hunter
11-22-13, 04:51

I was passing through J'ville this past late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning when I spotted a nicely shaped young lady on Montcrief aprox 4 blocks up from King St. I know this is a known tranny area so I passed this fine young thing, 5'3", 115lb, C cup, big booty a few times to see if this was TGTBT. I finally stopped and she tentively came to the car and I offere her a ride. She immediately asked if I was the police and asked to see my wares. I showed her mine and she showed me her sweet tender hole. She informed me she had just gotten out of jail and was horny and had too much to drink and needed to get a nut. She further offered anything I wanted and all she needed was $40, BUT..she wanted to stop by an apartment and get some candy first. you fellas thinking what I'm thinking? Well, this babe was so fine and delicious, I let my little head take over and I gave her $20 to go and get her candy. She left her purse in the car which she said contained her cell phone.

Another dumb thing. I went to the spot she chose and waited around the corner (am I a rookie or what?) where I could not see which building she went in. I rummaged through her purse to see if her cellphone was active. No cellphone. Just a bunch of underclotes and shorts. My johnson was hard and I really wanted this girl. I wanted her so bad I waited a full fifteen minutes and she was no where to be found. I cursed myself out for being so stupid as I cranked my car and prepared to pull off. As I was pulling off, she ran to the car from the darkness saying I was impatient as she told me she was coming back. Now high on her candy and drunk, she proceeded to take off all her clothes in my front seat as I drove. She got down on the floor board of the passenger side and pulled my Johnson out and began to give one of the best BBBJ's I have had in the longest. She begged me to play with her clit and she was going wild against my finger on that clit was simultaneously DT me, kissing my balls begging me to rub her clit even harder. I exploded in her mouth in less than five minutes and had to pull over as I still rubbed her clit. She came hard. Crying and thanking me.

She asked if I could take her home on the SOuthside and I said sure. She had no phone as she had been in jail six months but she did allow me to take some pics. I took her to an apartment complex off Soutside, She forgot to ask for the other $20 and I forgot too! :-) The night I needed the magic pill I was without as I would have loved to have sampled the other two holes as she was more than willing. She says she is not a SW but an aspiring singer attempting to make it. She proved her throat does have other talents but singing rather nicely. She also said she was in jail on a felony charge of assault. Her name is Nicola and she says she is 24 years old.

Thanks to J'ville for a great time.
NC Hunter

Knot Sea
11-24-13, 10:54
Saw Siscilly on Edison about 12:30 Sunday morning. Been waiting to run into her again for over a year. Noticed the reports of how great she is and couldn't agree more. I guess her time in the lifestyle has taken there toll. Attitude and skills are barely average. Looks are still pretty good for SW, but have slipped over the year. Would probably pass on her in the future.

BeachPort
11-25-13, 11:10
Sounds like you've spotted KC or Kaycee. Great skills, doesn't rush & polite too! Usually hangs out on PH or Indian country. Used to have a cell and called me a couple times, but it's long been disconnected. Definitely would try to see her again if I can.Yah anyone have her number to trade?

DocFeelgood
11-27-13, 13:06
Yah anyone have her number to trade?What do you have to trade? LOL.

DocFeelgood
11-27-13, 13:15
5'6 130 curly brunette near 27th St.

Pass unless you want a sub par BJ. Downstairs looked good, but didn't sample.

Gonzo Fla
11-28-13, 20:01
Checked out the latest batch of girls LEO apprehended and saw the same picture with different names. Very unusual but I guess this girl used a phoney I'd and her fingerprints let her down. I bet this is a unique case. LOL.

Be safe out there.

GF...

BeachPort
11-29-13, 15:31
What do you have to trade? LOL.Molly's digits, she's been talked about here.

Pipelayer10
11-30-13, 16:25
Ran into this one day while running some errands over off 103rd. Meet her at the gas station said her name is jasmine I've never came across her before. Dreamed got a BBBJCIM for a jack, takes directions well and shows a lot of attention to the boys. Was one of those nice and slow ones just the way I like. Provided me with digits will repeat especially since it's been dry out west lately.

Don Magic Juan
11-30-13, 21:56
Ran into this one day while running some errands over off 103rd. Meet her at the gas station said her name is jasmine I've never came across her before. Dreamed got a BBBJCIM for a jack, takes directions well and shows a lot of attention to the boys. Was one of those nice and slow ones just the way I like. Provided me with digits will repeat especially since it's been dry out west lately.Just curious, because I couldn't tell from pic, what age range would you say she fits?

Pipelayer10
12-01-13, 10:03
Just curious, because I couldn't tell from pic, what age range would you say she fits?Late 20's early 30's at best.

Say Hey La
12-01-13, 11:10
Ran into this one day while running some errands over off 103rd. Meet her at the gas station said her name is jasmine I've never came across her before. Dreamed got a BBBJCIM for a jack, takes directions well and shows a lot of attention to the boys. Was one of those nice and slow ones just the way I like. Provided me with digits will repeat especially since it's been dry out west lately.Hey PL10, I had a dream about Jasmine a few months back. She was in the same location. She said her BF had just gotten killed and that she use to dance. She was open to All adventures which I enjoyed them all. A very petite spinner but you could tell the streets were hard on her. I would like to dream of her again when in town. What time of day was she out? It was around 8 am when I last saw her.

Say Hey La.

RunngL8
12-03-13, 05:51
Just rode down Philips Highway JSO hanging out in Mount Vernon, Can't wait to see the news report on that.

Jactionville
12-03-13, 12:23
I had a dream that I ran into Amy at the bus stop on Lane / Ramona this morning. She's 28, slim, has long curly browinsh / red hair and is about a 6 on looks (I subtracted points for her acne). Anyway, she is staying at the Executive Inn on Ramona and originally agreed to a BBBJ for a Jackson. She said that was her favorite thing to do, so she did it nice and slow. Man, it was pretty incredible! Then she said that she was feeling frisky so she threw a horse on and rode for a while, then proceeded to complete the BBBJ with CIM! She didn't even ask for anything extra, lucky me! She was very pleasant to deal with and I will probably repeat if she stays in the area much longer. She said she is visiting from Maccleny for a week or so. I did get her digits and will share with trusted senior members.

DocFeelgood
12-03-13, 12:34
Ran into this one day while running some errands over off 103rd. Meet her at the gas station said her name is jasmine I've never came across her before. Dreamed got a BBBJCIM for a jack, takes directions well and shows a lot of attention to the boys. Was one of those nice and slow ones just the way I like. Provided me with digits will repeat especially since it's been dry out west lately.She is good people. The basement is solid and oral on point. I have her contact info and area of work. She use to dance at Jakes Place. Know her for year or so.

PeterBiltDude
12-03-13, 20:59
Just got back in town decided to head down Phillips and see if there was any talent out took a turn over there by the Super 8 and lo and behold Uncle LEO and three of his buddies were sitting there with the lights out waiting for some unsuspecting victims to come by. Be carefull my friends. 8:00 pm when I drove by.

Pipelayer10
12-04-13, 08:12
Cruised PH this morning before saw about 4 SW out, one caught me right off the bat. A cute blonde I've seen but never had the chance to per take. Scooped her up did LEO check hell I was even thinking about tapping that ass, anyway we start talking and says 3 jacks for BBBJCIM I started laughing and she looked at me with a serious face nope not me not for a SW. Dang which one of why'all out there is raising the prices on these girls stop it. Dropped her ass off quick she wasn't trying to come down at all. Picked up this girl closer to economy inn soon as see jumped in I was dang I picked you up off mayport she remembered cause she gave me her number. Anyway BBBJ and that wet wet for two jacks back then, but today just a BBBJCIM for a jack me and one other who exchange information on a regular discovered who this girl is. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-100-what-you-need-31/5410785 This is her so you can probably talk her down. She is definitely a nice girl. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Grappler
12-04-13, 19:19
5'6 130 curly brunette near 27th St.

Pass unless you want a sub par BJ. Downstairs looked good, but didn't sample.Saw Le Le there today, then later by 23rd. May be who ya saw has tattoo on side of her neck and a big one on her chest. A little shorter than the 5'6 so may not have been her, if so lock up your Valuables They will disappear!
Her choice of "recreation" goes into her arm so be careful!

KDoogie
12-06-13, 21:28
Saw a young thin lovely WSW at the BP at Philips Hwy and St Augustine Rd at about 8:30 PM on Thursday night Dec 5.- almost was ready to turn around when I saw Uncle LEO in a marked car sitting across the way. Decided that I should keep on driving.

Pooty Tang
12-07-13, 13:29
Ran into this one day while running some errands over off 103rd. Meet her at the gas station said her name is jasmine I've never came across her before. Dreamed got a BBBJCIM for a jack, takes directions well and shows a lot of attention to the boys. Was one of those nice and slow ones just the way I like. Provided me with digits will repeat especially since it's been dry out west lately.Straight up dead is better! Glad you found something!

JustinBigWoody
12-07-13, 20:47
Cruised PH this morning before saw about 4 SW out, one caught me right off the bat. A cute blonde I've seen but never had the chance to per take. Scooped her up did LEO check hell I was even thinking about tapping that ass, anyway we start talking and says 3 jacks for BBBJCIM I started laughing and she looked at me with a serious face nope not me not for a SW. Dang which one of why'all out there is raising the prices on these girls stop it. Dropped her ass off quick she wasn't trying to come down at all. Picked up this girl closer to economy inn soon as see jumped in I was dang I picked you up off mayport she remembered cause she gave me her number. Anyway BBBJ and that wet wet for two jacks back then, but today just a BBBJCIM for a jack me and one other who exchange information on a regular discovered who this girl is. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-100-what-you-need-31/5410785 This is her so you can probably talk her down. She is definitely a nice girl. Stay safe and happy hunting!Thanks for the report man, I do have a question. Is the girl in link in the post one that you saw walking on PH or is that a different girl that you were just giving info on? I've seen that girl before, met up after reading her ad on BP and was definitely thinking of repeating. But if she's a SW now, I'm going to steer clear! Thanks and stay safe out there fellas! JBW.

Punkox
12-07-13, 22:32
Thanks for the report man, I do have a question. Is the girl in link in the post one that you saw walking on PH or is that a different girl that you were just giving info on? I've seen that girl before, met up after reading her ad on BP and was definitely thinking of repeating. But if she's a SW now, I'm going to steer clear! Thanks and stay safe out there fellas! JBW.I've seen her on BP before and I picked her up on PH last week. She's probably one of the best experiences I've ever had because of her playful nature and although you can't fully trust any of these girls, she is still one of the better ones. She told me she is working with a protector now so she's no longer independent but when I picked her up he was nowhere in sight. Be safe out there and good luck!

Rippa
12-07-13, 23:25
Found Alisha (sp?) on Main just north of MLK about 3:00 AM this morning. Not sure if this is the same little spinner spoken of elsewhere here on this thread, but she's a short, petite dark haired brunette in her mid 30's but can pass for much younger in the right light. She also has one helluva memory as I've only seen her once before, but she immediately remembered me as she climbed in the car, rattling off some small details of our encounter some time ago.

Unfortunately everything went rapidly downhill from there. I had a notel room all ready to go, but on the way there she nearly fell asleep, clearly coming down from a candy binge. Should have kicked her to the curb right then and there as my experience with geekin' SW's is that performance goes to sh*t. But I stuck with my original plans for Alisha as the Northlands have been as dry as PH and Indian Country have been reported to be elsewhere in these threads. Sad to say, things were about to get worse.

Got to my room and my date disappeared for 10 minutes into the bathroom. Yet ANOTHER red flag and reason enough to throw her out immediately. When she finally returned she stripped but kept her long sleeved top on, just pulling the front up over and behind her head. I said 'Hell No! For what I was paying for the donation and the cost of the room, I require total nudity. She started whimpering something about having a 'problem' with her left arm and when I asked to see it, she pulled up her sleeve revealing an angry red, swollen and clearly badly infected arm. Her hand was significantly swollen as well. Alisha claimed it was due to a spider bite. Now Fellas, I'm certainly no medical expert, but I sure wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that claim from a Provider. I now consider anything looking that bad as very likely a case of MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), and react accordingly. Though she quickly denied my suggestion as to the correct, and far more serious diagnosis, I put a stop to everything, telling her we were done before anything got started. Most of you probably know all about this serious bacterial infection and how contagious it can be. In many cases, simple skin to skin contact is all that is needed for transmission with MRSA. Alisha started crying and her inflamed arm certainly looked painful as Hell. I took her straight back to the streets, but went ahead and gave her a good portion of a standard donation simply because this gal is rapidly developing some serious health issues.

Monger safely.

Grappler
12-08-13, 13:18
Rippa check your PM inbox!

That was most likely "Le Le". also uses Alisha , Alysia or lexi on occations as well as others.

Found Alisha (sp?) on Main just north of MLK about 3:00 AM this morning. Not sure if this is the same little spinner spoken of elsewhere here on this thread, but she's a short, petite dark haired brunette in her mid 30's but can pass for much younger in the right light. She also has one helluva memory as I've only seen her once before, but she immediately remembered me as she climbed in the car, rattling off some small details of our encounter some time ago.

Unfortunately everything went rapidly downhill from there. I had a notel room all ready to go, but on the way there she nearly fell asleep, clearly coming down from a candy binge. Should have kicked her to the curb right then and there as my experience with geekin' SW's is that performance goes to sh*t. But I stuck with my original plans for Alisha as the Northlands have been as dry as PH and Indian Country have been reported to be elsewhere in these threads. Sad to say, things were about to get worse.

Got to my room and my date disappeared for 10 minutes into the bathroom. Yet ANOTHER red flag and reason enough to throw her out immediately. When she finally returned she stripped but kept her long sleeved top on, just pulling the front up over and behind her head. I said 'Hell No! For what I was paying for the donation and the cost of the room, I require total nudity. She started whimpering something about having a 'problem' with her left arm and when I asked to see it, she pulled up her sleeve revealing an angry red, swollen and clearly badly infected arm. Her hand was significantly swollen as well. Alisha claimed it was due to a spider bite. Now Fellas, I'm certainly no medical expert, but I sure wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that claim from a Provider. I now consider anything looking that bad as very likely a case of MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), and react accordingly. Though she quickly denied my suggestion as to the correct, and far more serious diagnosis, I put a stop to everything, telling her we were done before anything got started. Most of you probably know all about this serious bacterial infection and how contagious it can be. In many cases, simple skin to skin contact is all that is needed for transmission with MRSA. Alisha started crying and her inflamed arm certainly looked painful as Hell. I took her straight back to the streets, but went ahead and gave her a good portion of a standard donation simply because this gal is rapidly developing some serious health issues.

Monger safely.

RaysFan
12-08-13, 14:02
Please be good to Jasmine. She's a good girl. I've known her for years. Her boyfriend was a very close friend of mine. He was murdered last Easter. Pains me that she's out working but she is doing what she's got to do. Please help her out if you can. BTW, her birthday was yesterday. I've never posted on Jax board but from what I've read, everyone seems cool. Thanks.

Rippa
12-08-13, 18:24
Rippa check your PM inbox!

That was most likely "Le Le". also uses Alisha , Alysia or lexi on occations as well as others.Thanks for the intel, Grappler. I can confirm, my encounter was definitely with 'Le Le'.

Grappler
12-08-13, 19:37
Thanks for the intel, Grappler. I can confirm, my encounter was definitely with 'Le Le'.The big Tattoo in the middle of her chest is a dead give away!

Needle users ain't the best of companions. be safe ! ! ! !
She bounces back and forth between Main St and PH/Emerson area when not visiting Uncle.

Pseudonymous
12-08-13, 20:00

GL & be safe.

G.If it was a WSW, it was a tranny. As many of you know phillips has been infiltrated by the shemales and I didn't know until a dopeboy told me about her.

Punkox
12-08-13, 20:49
If it was a WSW, it was a tranny. As many of you know phillips has been infiltrated by the shemales and I didn't know until a dopeboy told me about her.It's not a tranny... Sounds like Jamie... She's one of the best girls out there. Treat her right and be safe.

Ldwldwldw
12-09-13, 20:28
Got a older WSW off phillips. $30 for half and half. She could really take a pounding and let me put it down. Forgot her name, but she was blonde wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans around 9:00 Sunday. Monday got up with my old time regular girl on Monday afternoon named Nita. Treated me right. 40 year old ebony. Great week for mongers. Happy hunting.

Global437
12-09-13, 21:36
If it was a WSW, it was a tranny. As many of you know phillips has been infiltrated by the shemales and I didn't know until a dopeboy told me about her.The chick that I had been seeing was no doubt sporting a beaver. I had a good look at it.

Thanks Numb for the tip.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classy-naturally-beautiful-play-mate-90-incall-splz-now-21/5534955

Good times...

G.

Pipelayer10
12-10-13, 07:27
Thanks for the report man, I do have a question. Is the girl in link in the post one that you saw walking on PH or is that a different girl that you were just giving info on? I've seen that girl before, met up after reading her ad on BP and was definitely thinking of repeating. But if she's a SW now, I'm going to steer clear! Thanks and stay safe out there fellas! JBW.Yes that's her as I states I've picked her up twice walking once on mayport the other on PH.

Pipelayer10
12-10-13, 07:38
Yesterday on the way to work stop off on mcduff to get gas and was approached by a WSW named Amy or April can't remember, I had a jack to spare so I was like why not. Not to bad looking BBBJCIM definitely talks into the mic well. Left there headed to work said fuck I'll cruise PH I had a little time to spare and boy was I glad I ran into a WSW by the name of CISCO, told her if she can arouse the sleeping giant then I would give her a tip. Not only did she wake him it was so good she had me running up my seat. Sorry no pics this time I couldn't focus. Great morning I would say stay safe and happy hunting out there fellows.

Flagmans
12-11-13, 12:37
Spotted Anne out in Indian Country this morning. Looks like she's lost some of the vacation weight. Turned around to scoop, but was too late.

DocFeelgood
12-11-13, 12:46
Spotted Anne out in Indian Country this morning. Looks like she's lost some of the vacation weight. Turned around to scoop, but was too late.Anne? Pic or discription?

Flagmans
12-12-13, 05:44
Anne? Pic or discription?There's plenty of descriptions and a picture.

JaxStang13
12-13-13, 07:33
Pick up Anne this morning around her normal grounds, she recognized me immediately. We chatted a bit, then she went to work. This encounter needed to be quick because was running late for work but it was worth it, skills have not changed. Gave her a friend of mine he goes by Jackson and went on my way. She looks healthy. Drop her off at her place, cause baby it's cold outside.

DocFeelgood
12-13-13, 10:49
Pick up Anne this morning around her normal grounds, she recognized me immediately. We chatted a bit, then she went to work. This encounter needed to be quick because was running late for work but it was worth it, skills have not changed. Gave her a friend of mine he goes by Jackson and went on my way. She looks healthy. Drop her off at her place, cause baby it's cold outside.Are you talking about Louanne?

Predator II
12-13-13, 10:57
I have a 12 hrs lay over at JAX the 1st week of Jan.

Is there a stroll close to the Airport?

What I am seeing from looking at the files, looks like everything is.

Way south. Of course I am not that familiar with the area.

PMs would be helpful.

Thanks, P2.

DocFeelgood
12-13-13, 12:28

PMs would be helpful.

Thanks, P2.Dunn ave, airport hotels, lem turner, main st.

Smellslikewtr
12-14-13, 07:29
After leaving the bar, strolled around 103 near Cali. Saw a few WSWs, they looked in their 20's. Dreamt I gave one a ride, dream aburptly ended when negotiations broke down.

Stay safe.

JaxStang13
12-14-13, 08:16
Are you talking about Louanne?No! The great Ann, that's who I was referring too.

Alex9990
12-14-13, 14:13
Dunn ave, airport hotels, lem turner, main st.

PMs would be helpful.

Thanks, P2.Never seen anything on Dunn Ave or Lem Turner, but then again I'm not window shopping on those streets. Main Street north of 20th Street has dried up a lot, but apparently they pop out from time to time. Though you can try Myrtle Ave or Pearl St.

Also, checking into a one the escorts that have in-call at the airport hotels might help you out.

Mr C
12-15-13, 01:56
No! The great Ann, that's who I was referring too.One of the most enjoyable BJ on the street, the Great Anne is. This girl can truly work magic on your Johnson.

Two others that posses these skills are Pricelli on the North Side and Mandy in the Mcduff aera. These girls however are much younger than Anne.

Mr see.

DocFeelgood
12-15-13, 12:54
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

DocFeelgood
12-15-13, 14:38
Lane and Romona at blowing alley bus stop hanging by dumpster. 19-23 cute thin. White top skinny jeans and heels. LEO on the prowl, so I didn't initiate. Waited at has station for her to take a stroll, but stayed near a 45-50 yr old black male wearing overalls. They were chatty. Could be sting or I could be paranoid and missed out on a good time.

DallasGator
12-15-13, 14:57
Can confirm Anne is out there. Stays at that house, you know the one. Her boobs have grown. I wonder if vacation could even put weight on Christina.

DocFeelgood
12-15-13, 19:17
San Juan between Casset and Blanding. Cute 20-23,5'4 145 short hair brunette little on the chunky side. Bbjcim down the trap, off the chain! Takes her time. Real sweet heart, Louisiana accent.

Wearing light blue hoodie. Limited time, said to be looking for some extra scratch.

Pipelayer10
12-15-13, 21:38
One of the most enjoyable BJ on the street, the Great Anne is. This girl can truly work magic on your Johnson.

Two others that posses these skills are Pricelli on the North Side and Mandy in the Mcduff aera. These girls however are much younger than Anne.

Mr see.Fuck another one I thought I was keeping to myself. This girl is amazing and cute. I got awesome photos but will not post them here I can't do her like that, call it what you want. I see her at least twice a week, hell I was just with her on Thursday definitely has some of the best skills in town.

MudslideSlim
12-16-13, 00:34
Just wondering are these girls as skilled at navigating a center console. I have given it much thought over the past few months and a car date is probably the most logical choice for some BBBJ / CIM but I just wonder at the success rate where there is a central console. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a novice street monger.

MouthHunter
12-16-13, 04:22
Just wondering are these girls as skilled at navigating a center console. I have given it much thought over the past few months and a car date is probably the most logical choice for some BBBJ / CIM but I just wonder at the success rate where there is a central console. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a novice street monger.Get a new car!

Studmuff
12-16-13, 09:44
Fuck another one I thought I was keeping to myself. This girl is amazing and cute. I got awesome photos but will not post them here I can't do her like that, call it what you want. I see her at least twice a week, hell I was just with her on Thursday definitely has some of the best skills in town.Really dude! Believe it or not another one and probably a lot more! Also got great pics.

BarneyStinson
12-16-13, 10:18
Finally figured how to add pics, here is Nikki I picked up my last visit to jax. She was on PH. Decent service, not great but not bad.

DocFeelgood
12-16-13, 11:33
Finally figured how to add pics, here is Nikki I picked up my last visit to jax. She was on PH. Decent service, not great but not bad.That was the girl on Lane that I mentioned earlier.

MudslideSlim
12-16-13, 12:00
Get a new car!Point Taken.

HardTimez40
12-16-13, 12:26
I've seen her on BP before and I picked her up on PH last week. She's probably one of the best experiences I've ever had because of her playful nature and although you can't fully trust any of these girls, she is still one of the better ones. She told me she is working with a protector now so she's no longer independent but when I picked her up he was nowhere in sight. Be safe out there and good luck!While driving near Atlantic and Phillip around midnight I saw Inga near the red light. I circled to verify and she immediately tried to get in. She gave a story about arguing with a friend and needing a ride. As I turned the corner she asked if I wanted to hang out. We then discussed a few crawfish and her online posting. To stay out the cold she offered a safe in-call in the area. Dreamed started uncovered but finished with a cover. Several position were seen but this chick definitely has some mileage. All in all it was a pretty decent dream.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-100-what-you-need-31/5410785

BeachPort
12-16-13, 17:27
Finally figured how to add pics, here is Nikki I picked up my last visit to jax. She was on PH. Decent service, not great but not bad.FYI she likes it hard, rough and wet.

MudslideSlim
12-17-13, 01:18
Thanks for the PM and I will be shopping tomorrow...

Pipelayer10
12-17-13, 15:32
Really dude! Believe it or not another one and probably a lot more! Also got great pics.Studmuff I'm not a idiot it's a figure of speech, been doing this to long to think I was literally the only one tapping that. You got pics awesome what you want a cookie too?

Studmuff
12-18-13, 11:26
Studmuff I'm not a idiot it's a figure of speech, been doing this to long to think I was literally the only one tapping that. You got pics awesome what you want a cookie too?Pipelayer I was being facetious, I figured as much! No I don't want a cookie but a peach pie will do nicely. Like you been at this too long should be a Master by now. I don't post much as this forum is pure entertainment for me as some of the post and exchanges are pretty damn funny.

Pipelayer10
12-18-13, 13:53
Pipelayer I was being facetious, I figured as much! No I don't want a cookie but a peach pie will do nicely. Like you been at this too long should be a Master by now. I don't post much as this forum is pure entertainment for me as some of the post and exchanges are pretty damn funny.Studmuff your okay with me brother LOL!! I'll work on the peach pie but would you take a SW instead??

Pipelayer10
12-18-13, 15:03
Couldn't get in touch with Molly so I came across Brandy nothing great nothing bad a jack did the trick. The streets are still dry out there so be safe out there guys.

DocFeelgood
12-18-13, 15:18
San Juan, 20 great head doctor. Looking for now. I'm stuck at work, if anyone can help this girl out.

Studmuff
12-19-13, 02:11
Studmuff your okay with me brother LOL!! I'll work on the peach pie but would you take a SW instead??Thanks, FYI peach is my term for SW that transplant here from GA. By the way streets are not dry just have to know where and when to look (area close to McDuff that shares the name of a well known cereal company is good example). Stay safe!

DocFeelgood
12-19-13, 08:48
Couldn't get in touch with Molly so I came across Brandy nothing great nothing bad a jack did the trick. The streets are still dry out there so be safe out there guys.Any more intel on Brandy? Where did you find her?

Pipelayer10
12-19-13, 12:46
Any more intel on Brandy? Where did you find her?No I don't have digits but of you cruise around 103rd you will find her.

DocFeelgood
12-19-13, 14:24
Trail or on nusbaum.

GolfGod
12-20-13, 12:43
Finally figured how to add pics, here is Nikki I picked up my last visit to jax. She was on PH. Decent service, not great but not bad.I agree, not bad service and boobs are really nice. Bad thing is that she is a big time pill popper. Although when she is on pills, she is even better, claims she gets hornier.

Has a nice looking brunette with her at times and will do 3 some with girl on girl action included. Problem is finding them when they are at the right level of pill action.

Goes by Savannah on BP escorts.

Be safe with them all.

DocFeelgood
12-20-13, 15:49
I agree, not bad service and boobs are really nice. Bad thing is that she is a big time pill popper. Although when she is on pills, she is even better, claims she gets hornier.

Has a nice looking brunette with her at times and will do 3 some with girl on girl action included. Problem is finding them when they are at the right level of pill action.

Goes by Savannah on BP escorts.

Be safe with them all.You have a good # on this one?

BarneyStinson
12-21-13, 16:27
She looked better today. She tries hard to upsell. But I stuck with .3. Then tipped her another .2 after for great service.

Quickneasy
12-21-13, 18:00
I found myself about 45 minutes early this morning and decided to peruse the pickings on PH for a little QuicknEasy stress relief. Saturday mornings can be hit or miss and it rarely takes long to figure out which it will be. I struck gold almost immediately when I spotted Inga near the gas station closest to Volvo. I made the swoop and picked her up. I had to do a double take, literally. I have seen her ads on BP and read about her on here a few times, but I didn't realize how much she looked like "Goth" Harley from Cocktails. I always had a thing for her. Something about that long dark hair, long legs and olive skin tone. ANYWAY.. I was ready to go immediately. She reached over and did the check and asked me how much time I had. She asked me to make a detour enroute to heaven so she could drop her phone off with mama and check in. I'm sure mama was a him and a check in was a fix, but whatever. It was a decent neighborhood close by. I dropped her and she said to meet her at the corner in 10 min. Before anyone asks, no money exchanged hands.

I figure SW time is like Phillipina time. At the 25 min point I sent her a text. I figured that would freak her out. I waited as long as I could and rolled on.

Not 5 minutes later I scooped up Nikki. I have been to that rodeo before, so I figured why not? We hit my secret spot and she started bitching about us guys being cheap wanting to just drop a Jackson. Oh well. After a very lack luster performance, probably in response to my frugality, she got the job done. As soon as the little head went back to sleep the big head remembered the last time being a subpar performance as well. As we were about to pull into her Notel, Inga starts texting me. I had just a few minutes to spare to get to work, so I couldn't make it a double header or I would have.

I have texted with Inga off and on some today. I'm thinking about swinging thru for a little after work relief, not sure though. I want that bad, but if it's any good, I will go broke.

Pooty Tang
12-21-13, 18:47
Sucking these days. Cruised all the usual spots with no luck once again... Stay safe!

RunngL8
12-22-13, 05:35
Had a dream about a blonde in her 40's started widths BBBJ then to Fawith the cover that she Putin using her mouth. Claims she was around for awhile got married and now hubby is passed on and she is broke. I helped her with 2 jacks to give her a lift. She was happy and gave digits for more donations. May repeat when in the area.

HelloKittyKat
12-22-13, 14:18
I dreamt that went looking for Inga or Nikki but only saw ole Redheaded Jamie. I asked for Inga she said her and others busted at Gator hot last night. I said "Nikki?" She said "yep". I wasn't believing her as I've never known any girls to stay there and take in guys. So I said "damn!, how about Lauren and Nina?" Totally made up the names. She says "yeah them too, they were in the room next door" hilarious! So I said "ok thanks" she's like "I'll do everything for 20!" Then she wants ride to friends house some long yarn about kids her sister, babbled forever. I said I don't pay till after and she's like it's only 20! I said you can get out now. Her: ok ok fine. We find a spot and it being a nice day I took her outside with her hands on the hood and I pounded her hard which she loved but of course prior she was like I usually get $40 for this. I said you can now but you're walking back!. We were 2-3 mikes off Univ. Her: ok ok 20's fine because yr cute. So I finished pounding her and got rid of her as fast as I could as her P.S.ycho-babble-drama was so annoying! Decent ass, good service but rest of her ruff and the babbling!! Then I woke up!

Luknaround
12-22-13, 21:39
She looked better today. She tries hard to upsell. But I stuck with .3. Then tipped her another .2 after for great service.I see this girl a few times a week as I go back and forth from downtown. Out of the 6 or 8 I see regularly walking around, she is the only one I would stop for. The problem is she never seems to walk a very long stretch, like to the store and back to the hotel, or she has 1 or 2 DB's walking with her. But with your report and pics of her nice rack, I may have to drive slower next time and see if we can't make this happen.

Thanks for the pics and report.

DocFeelgood
12-23-13, 14:09
I read some reports on Nickie on ph. I help a girl going by that name pushing a shopping cart of her belongings. Definitely WSW, didn't partake, I'm cautious of people I don't know. Not sure if same as previously mentioned.

BarneyStinson
12-23-13, 14:43
Thanks to a senior member got contact info for a great provider. Mandy is cute, great attitude, great service. I was so glad there was no bs and upsell. Will definitely repeat several times before I leave.

Grappler
12-23-13, 17:28
Saw a cute little gal in denim short shorts today about noon with a fine little "backfield" looked TGTBT, or a little young, wouldn't stop because of that, but saw her in a store a little while later and she was talking to someone on her cell setting up a "date" she was asking if it would be incall or outcall, so she must be running an ad some where.

She was about 5'1 brunett with a redish tent in her hair, not thick but not crackhead skinny. Had a tattoo.

On left side of her chest peeking out from under her tube top. And a few small ones on her legs. Never seen her around before? But sounded like a pro on the phone.

Did dream about one a few nights ago one Century St, early 20's about 5'7 or 8 kind of course frizzie hair up in a bun, looked maybe red but hard to tell really,, nice body looked like maybe not long from having a baby, but anyway said her name was Lexi, have seen her out once or twice before (if I aint mistaken was pregnant last time I saw her out) , but not in a long time and never on a regular basis. Good french lesson, didn't ask for donation untill after class was over, then ask for a Jackson, well worth it. Needed to go a ways back into the hood there, when she was getting out gave her a xtra one for a job well done, definitely not a regular or a pro to the game.

Would like to run across that one again and again and again! LOL, but said she dosnt get out often.

Punkox
12-23-13, 18:04
I dreamt that went looking for Inga or Nikki but only saw ole Redheaded Jamie. I asked for Inga she said her and others busted at Gator hot last night. I said "Nikki?" She said "yep". I wasn't believing her as I've never known any girls to stay there and take in guys. So I said "damn!, how about Lauren and Nina?" Totally made up the names. She says "yeah them too, they were in the room next door" hilarious! So I said "ok thanks" she's like "I'll do everything for 20!" Then she wants ride to friends house some long yarn about kids her sister, babbled forever. I said I don't pay till after and she's like it's only 20! I said you can get out now. Her: ok ok fine. We find a spot and it being a nice day I took her outside with her hands on the hood and I pounded her hard which she loved but of course prior she was like I usually get $40 for this. I said you can now but you're walking back!. We were 2-3 mikes off Univ. Her: ok ok 20's fine because yr cute. So I finished pounding her and got rid of her as fast as I could as her P.S.ycho-babble-drama was so annoying! Decent ass, good service but rest of her ruff and the babbling!! Then I woke up!Dude... I understand you can't trust these girls but Inga was a good one... Her reputation is also good on these boards... I've never been treated bad by her and lots of seniors feel the same way. How would your morale be effected if someone pulled the attitude you pulled on her a few days before Christmas... Not saying she's a saint and you have to keep your guard up but a little bit of humanity goes a long way.

Punkox
12-23-13, 18:12
Dude... I understand you can't trust these girls but Inga was a good one... Her reputation is also good on these boards... I've never been treated bad by her and lots of seniors feel the same way. How would your morale be effected if someone pulled the attitude you pulled on her a few days before Christmas... Not saying she's a saint and you have to keep your guard up but a little bit of humanity goes a long way.I stand corrected... I just re-read your post... I was wrong about you. Jamie is a bit nuts so I can understand your approach... She's seasoned out there and has run a few tricks on more than a few guys. She's a smart girl but being less bold would do her well... She would be better for backpage if she could keep herself stable because her looks and that little body isn't bad (except for her AZT fat lumps on her belly and back). She gives great BJ's though and takes a pounding submissively... She talks a big game though... She'd be better if she was just a bit more down to earth like Inga...

Grappler
12-23-13, 19:41
Saw a cute little gal in denim short shorts today about noon with a fine little "backfield" looked TGTBT, or a little young, wouldn't stop because of that, but saw her in a store a little while later and she was talking to someone on her cell setting up a "date" she was asking if it would be incall or outcall, so she must be running an ad some where.

She was about 5'1 brunette with a redish tent in her hair, not thick but not crackhead skinny. Had a tattoo.

On left side of her chest peeking out from under her tube top. And a few small ones on her legs. Never seen her around before? But sounded like a pro on the phone.

Did dream about one a few nights ago one Century St, early 20's about 5'7 or 8 kind of course frizzie hair up in a bun, looked maybe red but hard to tell really,, nice body looked like maybe not long from having a baby, but anyway said her name was Lexi, have seen her out once or twice before (if I aint mistaken was pregnant last time I saw her out) , but not in a long time and never on a regular basis. Good french lesson, didn't ask for donation untill after class was over, then ask for a Jackson, well worth it. Needed to go a ways back into the hood there, when she was getting out gave her a xtra one for a job well done, definitely not a regular or a pro to the game.

Would like to run across that one again and again and again! LOL, but said she dosnt get out often.This one below is without a doubt the girl I saw in the store!

No if ands or buts it this was the one!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Datelines/good-girl-that-wants-to-be-bad-im-looking-for-freaky-fun-here-in-the-jacksonville-area-w4m-22/3890360
=======
Wish I could find out who the one in my dream was a real sweetheart of a girl !

HornyGuy2
12-24-13, 12:03
Saw this blonde nikki off ph last week... Upsells hard. Cute face and that skin tag on her lip made me look really close because I thought it was the herps. Overall I wasnt pleased with her BBBJ for .30 and basically finished myself off. Saw her again last night on university blvd getting shook down by her the-boy but decided to pass.

GoodTimes4449
12-24-13, 13:04
I just saw what I think was a BSW on Mayport Road. She was wearing tight jeans with a sweater. Hair was dark about shoulder length if not a little longer. She was hot so thought it might be TGTBT. Any info please post or PM. Stay safe!

Hot Tacos
12-24-13, 16:33
Anyone know the 103 SW with the tattoo on her shoulder that says Lilly or Lillie?

HardTimez40
12-24-13, 19:01
She looked better today. She tries hard to upsell. But I stuck with .3. Then tipped her another .2 after for great service.
Is this Nikki?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-26/5621148

MyDreams
12-24-13, 19:12
Looking for an early evening dream right now.. Any good areas?

DocFeelgood
12-24-13, 19:32
Is this Nikki?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-26/5621148She goes by Nikki as well. Apparently a few floating around.

KittyLikker
12-25-13, 10:51
I just saw what I think was a BSW on Mayport Road. She was wearing tight jeans with a sweater. Hair was dark about shoulder length if not a little longer. She was hot so thought it might be TGTBT. Any info please post or PM. Stay safe!I don't know who you saw, but beware- there is a head turning BSW who used to stroll on Mayport who is not what he appears to be. Yes, you read that correctly.

GoodTimes4449
12-25-13, 16:51
I don't know who you saw, but beware- there is a head turning BSW who used to stroll on Mayport who is not what he appears to be. Yes, you read that correctly.Thanks for the heads up. I definitely don't need that drama in my life. LOL.

EaglesSb
12-25-13, 17:17
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-jenn-1-back-in-full-swing60-60-westside-27/3585576

Well it seems the famous SW Jenn+1 has discovered backpage.

*posted here since more people might know her on the SWer thread*.

Ldwldwldw
12-26-13, 01:36
Nikki has had a lot of ups and downs. She is a sweet person as I have known her for ten years. Treat her well, Be safe.

I read some reports on Nickie on ph. I help a girl going by that name pushing a shopping cart of her belongings. Definitely WSW, didn't partake, I'm cautious of people I don't know. Not sure if same as previously mentioned..

PlayTiem
12-26-13, 15:36
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-new-jenn-1-back-in-full-swing60-60-westside-27/3585576

*posted here since more people might know her on the SWer thread*.And for those of us that are relatively new, why is she "famous"?

Questionable 1
12-26-13, 17:23
Ran into Mandy quite some time ago and would love to catch up with her again. Anyone able to hook a brother up with a number?

Q1.

Badboy1968
12-26-13, 19:42

*posted here since more people might know her on the SWer thread*.The photos don't do justice to this sweetheart. I will weigh in and say that she is is one of the nicest girls you could ever meet! Be good to her and she will be VERY good to you!

DocFeelgood
12-27-13, 14:57
Nikki has had a lot of ups and downs. She is a sweet person as I have known her for ten years. Treat her well, Be safe.

.You sure we are talking about the same Nikki? She is a sweetheart, but you would have known her when she was 10 yrs old.

Stewie Griffin
12-27-13, 18:00
Ran into Mandy quite some time ago and would love to catch up with her again. Anyone able to hook a brother up with a number?

Q1.Are you talking about mandy on the westside?

EaglesSb
12-27-13, 20:37
The photos don't do justice to this sweetheart. I will weigh in and say that she is is one of the nicest girls you could ever meet! Be good to her and she will be VERY good to you!Yeah I met and reviewed her on the BP ads, she was great.

BarneyStinson
12-27-13, 23:02
She is much more skinny than her BP pics unfortunately. Good service.

Questionable 1
12-28-13, 13:43
She is much more skinny than her BP pics unfortunately. Good service.Yes, last I saw her she was in Lenox.

Remy1029
12-28-13, 19:40
Saw a very good lucking WSW on 103rd at the light right before 295 headed east bound yesterday around noon. She was a 8-9 on SW scale, unfortunately I was working, though the guy she hopped right in the car in front of me it was very obvious the way she was dressed and how he picked her up a little too obvious unfortunately. That stuff is what gets people talking / caught!

SavSteele23
12-29-13, 15:15
PH was hoppin wit SW around 1130 or so. Seen this TGTBT blonde nice outfit and nice rack. Turn around to scoop and another dude scooped her before I got back,smh. Probably was Nikki. I need to score those digits.

BarneyStinson
12-29-13, 17:04
3 le at mt Vernon.

BarneyStinson
12-29-13, 18:15
She looks so dam good. If her service was great she would be my only provider. Watch out for le on PH, saw 3-4 units around mt Vernon earlier.

Badboy1968
12-30-13, 21:45
Jenn+1 just had her previous phone number turned back on and asked me to make it available to trustworthy members of this forum. PM me for the digits. This sweet girl is no longer answering at the number in her recent BP advertisement.

Mr C
12-31-13, 04:10
I had to have some work done on my little class be camper on the Westside today. Figured I would give Mandy a call. Picked her up in the usual spot and crused over to a convenient parking lot (I would use this thing more often for my mongering if it got better than 9 MPG). Anyway, as the VISA advertisements say, Mandy in my camper for an hour or so...totally naked.... Priceless.

Mr see still mongering.

Questionable 1
12-31-13, 11:26
I had to have some work done on my little class be camper on the Westside today. Figured I would give Mandy a call. Picked her up in the usual spot and crused over to a convenient parking lot (I would use this thing more often for my mongering if it got better than 9 MPG). Anyway, as the VISA advertisements say, Mandy in my camper for an hour or so...totally naked.... Priceless.

Mr see still mongering.Been trying to locate Mandy again after a meet up with her several months ago. Mind shooting me a PM with her location and contact info?

Thanks!

Q1.

Pipelayer10
01-01-14, 02:04
Man what can I say this girl has been amazing and always taking care of me. She doesn't like talking with her mouth full as you can see. Clicked up with my sexy ATF girl last night and this is a few results. Won't release face pics but got the okay to release these. Happy New Year and stay safe mongers!

DocFeelgood
01-01-14, 22:55
Jersey girl.

(904) XXX 6001.

Fishguy717
01-02-14, 11:03
Jersey girl.

(904) XXX 6001.You've mentioned her both here and on the BP thread. I saw her ad you linked to on the BP board, so I assume that's what she is, especially if she's asking $125 STARTING rate. Starting plus what? I'the say drop it from here, unless you are saying if we find her on the streets we can throw out those rates in the BP ad.

DocFeelgood
01-02-14, 11:52
You've mentioned her both here and on the BP thread. I saw her ad you linked to on the BP board, so I assume that's what she is, especially if she's asking $125 STARTING rate. Starting plus what? I'the say drop it from here, unless you are saying if we find her on the streets we can throw out those rates in the BP ad.I met her at Walmart on Phillips, in conversation she mentioned having an ad on BP. So to answer the question both, as many of these girls are. As to posting on both threads, it was applicable and it is difficult to know if it actually posted or not, but since no one will see this for a 36 hours I hope you didn't require a speedy response.

Fishguy717
01-02-14, 12:33
I met her at Walmart on Phillips, in conversation she mentioned having an ad on BP. So to answer the question both, as many of these girls are. As to posting on both threads, it was applicable and it is difficult to know if it actually posted or not, but since no one will see this for a 36 hours I hope you didn't require a speedy response.Thanks for clearing that up. So can you expand on the $125 'starting' rate?

DocFeelgood
01-02-14, 17:56
Thanks for clearing that up. So can you expand on the $125 'starting' rate?When I laughed at her BP rate, she said other girls are charging that rate and more and "I am hotter than they are". That goes back to my point earlier about providers raising the stakes because we say yes to it. So I settled on .8 and left with a smile.

NumbSkull
01-03-14, 01:19
Is this Nikki?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/girl-next-door-26/5621148Yes that's her. I see her a lot along Phillips. The story she gave me when we had a session together that set me back $40, was that she and her sister (who stayed in the bathroom the whole time with her lighter and kit, to 'keep an eye on Nikki') were dancers from Orlando. The sister (who looked much worse, physically and substance abuse wise) supposedly moved up to J. Ville to look after Nikki and keep her out of trouble. Ha.

But, Yes, Nikki works hard on the upsale +++ tips.

Funny thing is, I ran into her again a few weeks after our first date, and she didn't remember me. We were working out an arrangement for another date, she left her bag and things in my car and ran into the store to buy something. She came back out and asked how much I had paid on the original date, because the date she had been waiting for, and was going to pay $100 and had pulled up. I told her to have fun and go with him cause that was way more than I was spending. LOL.

Skoja
01-03-14, 19:23
Yes that's her. I see her a lot along Phillips. The story she gave me when we had a session together that set me back $40, was that she and her sister (who stayed in the bathroom the whole time with her lighter and kit, to 'keep an eye on Nikki') were dancers from Orlando. The sister (who looked much worse, physically and substance abuse wise) supposedly moved up to J. Ville to look after Nikki and keep her out of trouble. Ha.

But, Yes, Nikki works hard on the upsale +++ tips.

Funny thing is, I ran into her again a few weeks after our first date, and she didn't remember me. We were working out an arrangement for another date, she left her bag and things in my car and ran into the store to buy something. She came back out and asked how much I had paid on the original date, because the date she had been waiting for, and was going to pay $100 and had pulled up. I told her to have fun and go with him cause that was way more than I was spending. LOL.I had a run in with her a few days ago. She was Lazy, wanted me to get her a room because a new manager at her hotel was complaining about traffic, blah, blah, blah. She looks good, has a decent body, but could've saved myself some aggravation.

NumbSkull
01-04-14, 14:45
I had a run in with her a few days ago. She was Lazy, wanted me to get her a room because a new manager at her hotel was complaining about traffic, blah, blah, blah. She looks good, has a decent body, but could've saved myself some aggravation.To be honest my initial encounter wasn't bad. She already had the room and was friendly enough, and pretty easy going. She wasn't too rushed and service was good. But, it was the upselling and asking for tips after that kinda turned me off. She wanted tips plus a ride for someone else into town. And was pissed when I offered $5 for tip said no to the ride.

HeeHaw904
01-04-14, 14:48
I had a run in with her a few days ago. She was Lazy, wanted me to get her a room because a new manager at her hotel was complaining about traffic, blah, blah, blah. She looks good, has a decent body, but could've saved myself some aggravation.Just saw her PH sidewalk. Was southbound just south of Mt Vernon walking with her DB about 1 pm.

Questionable 1
01-04-14, 16:01
Just had the pleasure of Mandy's company and she was a sweet and accommodating as always. Called her and set a time to meet. She was freshly showered and ready when I arrived. We had already set a donation, but when I arrived she informed me that she was in the middle of a visit from her aunt. Sweetly she offered a discount and off we went.

Plenty of attention paid to the boys and a nice, unrushed, wet BBBJCIM.

This is a sweet girl, in different circumstances one would definitely be attracted to her at a bar. I will repeat.

Please do not barrage me with a million requests for more info. She is selective and I will not share her info unless she says it is ok.

DocFeelgood
01-04-14, 18:01
Just had the pleasure of Mandy's company and she was a sweet and accommodating as always. Called her and set a time to meet. She was freshly showered and ready when I arrived. We had already set a donation, but when I arrived she informed me that she was in the middle of a visit from her aunt. Sweetly she offered a discount and off we went.

This is a sweet girl, in different circumstances one would definitely be attracted to her at a bar. I will repeat.

Please do not barrage me with a million requests for more info. She is selective and I will not share her info unless she says it is ok.I would rather people not post their conquest if your not going to share. That one way behavior causes those with actionable intelligence to keep it to theirselves. Just my opinion.

RuggerForFun
01-04-14, 23:55

Please do not barrage me with a million requests for more info. She is selective and I will not share her info unless she says it is ok.Someone must have shared her info with you. You were looking for it last week. Please share it with me.

Questionable 1
01-05-14, 14:43
Someone must have shared her info with you. You were looking for it last week. Please share it with me.Not to be argumentative, Doc and Rugger, you guys must not have understood what I was say in my post. So, let me repost it for you.

"Please do not barrage me with a million requests for more info. She is selective and I will not share her info unless she says it is ok.".

The last five words spells it out. She has not told me it is OK to share, so I will not.

In regards to who shared it with me, I obtained the information from another TRUSTED SENIOR who had permission to share with me. While Doc, you have attained Senior status, Rugger you have not.

If I am given the OK to share, I will. I was merely informing my fellow mongers that I had met Mandy and she was a very nice and fun girl.

JaxSuper1
01-05-14, 16:15
Looks like a sting will be going down in Emerson inn!

LEO is hot out there today! Stay safe!

DocFeelgood
01-05-14, 17:12
Not to be argumentative, Doc and Rugger, you guys must not have understood what I was say in my post. So, let me repost it for you.

"Please do not barrage me with a million requests for more info. She is selective and I will not share her info unless she says it is ok.".

The last five words spells it out. She has not told me it is OK to share, so I will not.

In regards to who shared it with me, I obtained the information from another TRUSTED SENIOR who had permission to share with me. While Doc, you have attained Senior status, Rugger you have not.

If I am given the OK to share, I will. I was merely informing my fellow mongers that I had met Mandy and she was a very nice and fun girl.That was not a targeted response, so allow me to first apologize for that. Second, I was commenting that many members give vague and sometimes useful info on who they meet, but giving a review of a provider that is unattainable to the rest of us, only clogs the threads making it difficult to get the info we can use. That is why I previously recommended that we create individual threads for providers that we can collective review and share information on. Thanks for hearing me out.

DocFeelgood
01-05-14, 17:20
Looks like a sting will be going down in Emerson inn!

LEO is hot out there today! Stay safe!PH isn't the only hotspot today. Moncrief is swarming as well.

DocFeelgood
01-05-14, 18:09
LEO at church watching lane. Too bad, sweet little thang by the shell.

RuggerForFun
01-05-14, 18:31
Not to be argumentative, Doc and Rugger, you guys must not have understood what I was say in my post. So, let me repost it for you.

If I am given the OK to share, I will. I was merely informing my fellow mongers that I had met Mandy and she was a very nice and fun girl.Sorry man. I just find it ironic that you asked for the info and got it and now won't share. I also find it hard to believe a SW would not want the additional business. It's cool though.