PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]

RawDawg904
03-19-24, 03:16
Looks like we won't be seeing Katie for a very long time. Looks like she got picked up March 1 and has seven felonies and three misdemeanors.Wow! They really stacked it on her! She'll definitely have time to get cleaned up!

PlayTiem
03-19-24, 17:37
After making an unsuccessful attempt of securing a blowjob with these ads I decided to drive around on the Westside. Found this one walking and a bit more hyper than the strung out skinny one a block away. She hopped in and asked if I was a cop. I pulled her titties out and started playing with them. Told her what I was looking for and she said. 50 min. Let her know that wasn't happening that I only had. 25 on me. She then started to lose her shit a little and said. 40 is the min. Told her nope so she started blurting out some crazy shit. Dropped her ass off and soon as I turn the corner there's 2 5-0 sitting in the motel parking lot. Sesh. What a waste of a day. She's still out there for any of you fellas that are interested.I know this is late. Haven't been on much recently, but this shit cracked me up when I recognized her.

I was doing a job over that way awhile back. I had done my work, and was finishing up some paperwork in my car when this girl asks if I'm interested.

Normally a BJ before dinner would be fine, but she seemed off, so I just ignored her and finished up my paperwork, while she rubbed her tits on my window. I managed to not bust out laughing, but I was done with the paperwork, and wanted to leave.

I had ignored her screaming her propositions at me, but when she disappeared on the right side of my car, and I couldn't figure out where she was, I didn't want to roll over her as I was leaving, like an intellectually challenged dog.

Finally, she rolled out, and so did I, with her bending over at the waist, spreading both holes wide, screaming at me something about how I owed her.

Too bad. She could've made some money off me, but no fucking way I was letting someone that crazy near my dick. And there's been some crazy near that dick.

Mr Johns
03-20-24, 15:05
Wow! They really stacked it on her! She'll definitely have time to get cleaned up!She's going to be good and thick when she gets out. Everyone is going to be burying their cocks in her asshole.

MandarinMature
03-21-24, 08:53
She's going to be good and thick when she gets out. Everyone is going to be burying their cocks in her asshole.Her ass will be a busy place, especially if she thickens up. It'll be worth the wait.

MandarinMature
03-21-24, 10:48
Has anyone ever had a dream with Shanna. I have been in touch and wanted to pull the trigger. Would like some info first, if worthwhile.

DMs are fine.

Tawlz
03-21-24, 22:18
A while back I managed to ride with me but she spooked real easy. I dropped her off but not before playing with the kitty. About 5'5 slim white girl with a bit of curves? Brunette? Wish I'd of busted that kitty.

Has anyone ever had a dream with Shanna. I have been in touch and wanted to pull the trigger. Would like some info first, if worthwhile.

DMs are fine.

Lobster Clit
03-24-24, 19:17

DMs are fine.If this is the Shanna on lane, I didn't know she had a phone #, would you be willing to share? She's one of my favs but hard to find for someone who doesn't look for car dates and doesn't really participate in the hobby anymore.

Motoyo
03-25-24, 14:31
I've been out of the scene a while. Was pretty slim pickings last time I wandered out 5-6 months ago and never got an itch bad enough to try that roulette wheel of 2's and 3's on a good day.

But man! Its gotten worse (sure you all know, I just was finding out). Haha.

Every old WS stomping ground I went to was dead as hell: Catoma, Hooter, Jammes. NO ONE out after midnight. And the few I did see I didn't know, and looked like the after picture on a "Meth head" public health ad.

So I head over to STG, see if I can find some head there out of the itch itching pretty bad. What happened to all the good ones? OR even average ones? Most the ones there I wouldn't get head from for free if I met them in a bar, hell I'd try my best to dodge a conversation with them in case they got the urge to flirt with me.

WTF happened to the jax scene? I knew it was dying. And the best day here was lucky if it was the equal to the worst day other cities. But come on man, jeez.

Ben0835
03-25-24, 15:05
There is a little hottie that wanders around the publix in riverside. Anyone ever hit it? Dark hair, definitely a candy user. I wouldn't want to FS but would love a BJ.

Pix4U
03-27-24, 09:30
Is this the Blair that's very flat-chested but big booty? Never smiles? She's out on Main a lot but doesn't look like much fun.

I don't mess with white girls. It's not worth the trouble!

Pix4U
03-27-24, 09:32
FYI, Becky is back around in her usual stomping ground (22nd).

JZetoro19
04-03-24, 11:56
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.

ClitEastwoodJx
04-03-24, 13:41
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.I'm liking the ass on that girl in the jeans! I need to keep an eye out for her!!

ClosetPervert9
04-04-24, 01:29
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.This is the reason why I don't pick up as many girls. Otherwise I'd probably be every other day.

AMnnos
04-04-24, 09:33
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.Girls make the money, dopeboys have, well ya know, the dope.

From what I've observed and experienced, often times it's the DBs that gravitate towards the SWans. Somethin along of their ego makes them feel better about being next to a girl, a working girl at that. DBs know girls be having money and either try to hustle it from them or sell them candy. Some try to strong-arm or coherence girls to be their corner hoes which obviously many fall victim to. Also there's the competitive aspect where if a DB ain't sellin to the SWan then another DB will fill in on the business. Another also, is these girls and jits grew up on the streets together. Having their street friend around sorta gives them a sense of security. AllyKats mom used to buy from a dude which also became her friend / supplier *Big J, I think was his street name. Big black dude who eventually got some red 4-door jalopy.

I've mentioned to a SWan or two how having these jits next to them is bad for their business. Many of them are aware and can't help it. Shooing them away could possibly get their ass beat. They're like flies that won't go away. Some ARE smart enough to know, if he don't unass the location, then the hoe don't make any money.

All this is just part of the package of hunting down SWans, some days the swoop and scoop is good and other days, you just keep on truckin bcuz you don't want to deal with any issues. Or just be ballsy and go try to hit up the girl while on the presence of a DB / pimp.

"Whatchu hollerin at my girl for?

BigSmoke
04-04-24, 10:24
There is a little hottie that wanders around the publix in riverside. Anyone ever hit it? Dark hair, definitely a candy user. I wouldn't want to FS but would love a BJ.No I haven't but I live in the neighborhood. If you want to pm me some more details I'll keep an eye out and try to scoop her.

NeckAuthority
04-07-24, 12:33
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.Worst they try to walk towards the whip too.

Girls make the money, dopeboys have, well ya know, the dope.

From what I've observed and experienced, often times it's the DBs that gravitate towards the SWans. Somethin along of their ego makes them feel better about being next to a girl, a working girl at that. DBs know girls be having money and either try to hustle it from them or sell them candy. Some try to strong-arm or coherence girls to be their corner hoes which obviously many fall victim to. Also there's the competitive aspect where if a DB ain't sellin to the SWan then another DB will fill in on the business. Another also, is these girls and jits grew up on the streets together. Having their street friend around sorta gives them a sense of security. AllyKats mom used to buy from a dude which also became her friend / supplier *Big J, I think was his street name. Big black dude who eventually got some red 4-door jalopy.

I've mentioned to a SWan or two how having these jits next to them is bad for their business. Many of them are aware and can't help it. Shooing them away could possibly get their ass beat. They're like flies that won't go away. Some ARE smart enough to know, if he don't unass the location, then the hoe don't make any money.

All this is just part of the package of hunting down SWans, some days the swoop and scoop is good and other days, you just keep on truckin bcuz you don't want to deal with any issues. Or just be ballsy and go try to hit up the girl while on the presence of a DB / pimp.

"Whatchu hollerin at my girl for?Yo. Was omw home the other night, thought slide down the usual hunting grounds of murder avenue. Dead. Than saw this Thick Latina looked cute walking, had all the tell tells of being a SW. Yet. A few spaces behind a dude was tailing her. Looked like she was picking up pace too. Usually leave it be, but saw she had a phone. So kept circling her to make sure she saw. For like a good 20 min. So then parked in anticipation of where she was walking, and she ran towards me LOL. She told me the dude kept following her. Probably a DB. Yet that's so lame though. Just think. They literally be hovering around these gals. All the time. They could easily get a job, and work those hours they not slanging. Yet they rather talk to, and follow the ladies of the night. Pathetic. Don't be trying to have conversations with these dudes. They be trying to shout you out too, if they with one. Like, he'll no LOL. That's just spells trouble, it's enough we deal with crazy drugged out doe's, not going to include a drugged out dude with a low self esteem to add to the equation. 9/10 they are tooting weapons.

ClosetPervert9
04-07-24, 16:19
Worst they try to walk towards the whip too.

Yo. Was omw home the other night, thought slide down the usual hunting grounds of murder avenue. Dead. Than saw this Thick Latina looked cute walking, had all the tell tells of being a SW. Yet. A few spaces behind a dude was tailing her. Looked like she was picking up pace too. Usually leave it be, but saw she had a phone. So kept circling her to make sure she saw. For like a good 20 min. So then parked in anticipation of where she was walking, and she ran towards me LOL. She told me the dude kept following her. Probably a DB. Yet that's so lame though. Just think. They literally be hovering around these gals. All the time. They could easily get a job, and work those hours they not slanging. Yet they rather talk to, and follow the ladies of the night. Pathetic. Don't be trying to have conversations with these dudes. They be trying to shout you out too, if they with one. Like, he'll no LOL. That's just spells trouble, it's enough we deal with crazy drugged out doe's, not going to include a drugged out dude with a low self esteem to add to the equation. 9/10 they are tooting weapons.What / where is murder ave?

NeckAuthority
04-08-24, 19:57
What / where is murder ave?Myrtle nickname been murder avenue for long as I can remember. One can assume why? Being adjacent to Moncrief doesn't help either LOL.

Pseudonymous
04-11-24, 22:47
I've been out of the scene a while. Was pretty slim pickings last time I wandered out 5-6 months ago and never got an itch bad enough to try that roulette wheel of 2's and 3's on a good day.

But man! Its gotten worse (sure you all know, I just was finding out). Haha.

Every old WS stomping ground I went to was dead as hell: Catoma, Hooter, Jammes. NO ONE out after midnight. And the few I did see I didn't know, and looked like the after picture on a "Meth head" public health ad.

So I head over to STG, see if I can find some head there out of the itch itching pretty bad. What happened to all the good ones? OR even average ones? Most the ones there I wouldn't get head from for free if I met them in a bar, hell I'd try my best to dodge a conversation with them in case they got the urge to flirt with me.

WTF happened to the jax scene? I knew it was dying. And the best day here was lucky if it was the equal to the worst day other cities. But come on man, jeez.The Hoflation has gotten too high. Any decent looking girl can get 3 bills for a hour. So little supply (they got clean, checked out, or decided to go big time) and demand hasn't gone up but stayed the same or declined a little but not as much as the available poon. With the kind of cash that's being requested, it's a better investment to work out, dress well, and go back to dating. If that's not an option then go overseas.

NeckAuthority
04-11-24, 23:12
The Hoflation has gotten too high. Any decent looking girl can get 3 bills for a hour. So little supply (they got clean, checked out, or decided to go big time) and demand hasn't gone up but stayed the same or declined a little but not as much as the available poon. With the kind of cash that's being requested, it's a better investment to work out, dress well, and go back to dating. If that's not an option then go overseas.Tis why we see no real Latinas doing the hobby here. We either have ran down zombie ones, or OnlyFans looking ones that's doctored up. The real ones are cycled in the circle of latino gangs and construction workers. Same for black & white ones, and the young talent. They are cycled in group text. Outside of that you will see them posting for 100 qv 200-300 hr. If haven't sampled it, no way paying that LOL.

Dickbroke1
04-13-24, 10:52
Tis why we see no real Latinas doing the hobby here. We either have ran down zombie ones, or OnlyFans looking ones that's doctored up. The real ones are cycled in the circle of latino gangs and construction workers. Same for black & white ones, and the young talent. They are cycled in group text. Outside of that you will see them posting for 100 qv 200-300 hr. If haven't sampled it, no way paying that LOL.The gangs have been broken up. I'm still getting laid by girls I know at streetwalker rates. I've probably broken up the streetgangs in Gainesville.

JaxSinVille
04-13-24, 19:55
Spotted cassie today riding a bike. No chance to pick her up. Also saw a cute girl with some nice looking boobs maybe 5" 4 ish. Jean shorts. Who is that girl?

ClitEastwoodJx
04-14-24, 08:24
Spotted cassie today riding a bike. No chance to pick her up. Also saw a cute girl with some nice looking boobs maybe 5" 4 ish. Jean shorts. Who is that girl?Probably the girl I fucked in the park yesterday by the school. Was she a little thick, carrying her bag? Tshirt and Jean shorts, fake boobs.

Kassidy has a boyfriend now, so I don't know if she's doing puck ups or not. It's worth a shot though!

Dickbroke1
04-14-24, 12:08
Probably the girl I fucked in the park yesterday by the school. Was she a little thick, carrying her bag? Tshirt and Jean shorts, fake boobs.

Kassidy has a boyfriend now, so I don't know if she's doing puck ups or not. It's worth a shot though!Find Dirty Diane.

Pix4U
04-15-24, 09:36
The Hoflation has gotten too high. Any decent looking girl can get 3 bills for a hour. So little supply (they got clean, checked out, or decided to go big time) and demand hasn't gone up but stayed the same or declined a little but not as much as the available poon. With the kind of cash that's being requested, it's a better investment to work out, dress well, and go back to dating. If that's not an option then go overseas.Hoflation! LOL. Best laugh I've had on here. 2024 summed up in 1 word.

Dickbroke1
04-19-24, 10:15
Hoflation! LOL. Best laugh I've had on here. 2024 summed up in 1 word.There's plenty of girls out. I'm still paying what I always did.

ClosetPervert9
04-19-24, 20:44
There's plenty of girls out. I'm still paying what I always did.Most of them are zombies though. Hoflation pretty much applies to everyother sector although some SWans try to do it as well. Since they're zombies they don't have the bargaining power they need to pull that off.

Dickbroke1
04-20-24, 11:14
Most of them are zombies though. Hoflation pretty much applies to everyother sector although some SWans try to do it as well. Since they're zombies they don't have the bargaining power they need to pull that off.So, you think Taylor Swift is going to give a $5 BJ, Fall madly and passionately in love you, marry you, buy you a mansion and you can both live there happily ever after. It might in NeverNever land. Michael Jackson's old place.

ClosetPervert9
04-21-24, 00:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dickbroke1
04-21-24, 06:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PDC90
04-22-24, 17:35
So, you think Taylor Swift is going to give a $5 BJ, Fall madly and passionately in love you, marry you, buy you a mansion and you can both live there happily ever after. It might in NeverNever land. Michael Jackson's old place.Where is Taylor walking?

Pix4U
04-28-24, 09:28
I just heard that Evie (from around 65th street) died a few months ago. Very sad. Apparently another victim of fentanyl.

PDC90
05-03-24, 20:31
Are you entertained? (Gladiator movie yelling).

Man, I hope that's a joke.

ClitEastwoodJx
05-04-24, 07:13
Jamie is out on San Juan with her big tits, and she has a blonde friend with her. I just fucked them both near the marina while having them eat each other's pussy. A nasty, fun time!! I dropped them off by the sports bar, with some cum still on their face.

RSmart1
05-04-24, 08:20
Jamie is out on San Juan with her big tits, and she has a blonde friend with her. I just fucked them both near the marina while having them eat each other's pussy. A nasty, fun time!! I dropped them off by the sports bar, with some cum still on their face.Where can I find them?

RawDawg904
05-04-24, 14:55
Jamie is out on San Juan with her big tits, and she has a blonde friend with her. I just fucked them both near the marina while having them eat each other's pussy. A nasty, fun time!! I dropped them off by the sports bar, with some cum still on their face.Thanks Clit! I've missed Jamie! Hopefully I can find them!

JZetoro19
05-08-24, 14:14
Just picked up and dropped off a Cindy in the Hooterville area. Had on a teddy bear bookbag. On the bigger side but drained the pipe and swallowed for a very small donation. Said she has a phone but no sim.

Searsey256
05-09-24, 20:54
It would be nice if these girls don't gravitate towards these DBs or at least tell them to go away. It's already hard enough trying to make the scoop with all the traffic that's in the area.DB's run the streets in case you missed the post card. Scoop and zoom is your best method. But keep your eyes peeled mang.

ClosetPervert9
05-09-24, 22:04
Lately I haven't seen as much night time activity outside of Hooterville. Are you having any luck picking up anywhere at night?

JaxRider
05-10-24, 16:25
Jamie is out on San Juan with her big tits, and she has a blonde friend with her. I just fucked them both near the marina while having them eat each other's pussy. A nasty, fun time!! I dropped them off by the sports bar, with some cum still on their face.That sounds like fun. Got a pic of them? Do they have digits?

Dm is fine.

TIA.

Jax.

AMnnos
05-13-24, 10:59
I frequent UF City quite often but all visits have been on company biz. Lately I've been observing the seasonal SWans waddling around the CK station on 441.

The one in the attached I saw gleefully strolling southbound in the median of SR24. She seemed to be enjoying the warm weather and could've possibly been up for making a little dinero. While sitting in the company ride waiting on my coworker inside taking a piss, this SWan and I exchanged waves. She waddled across the street in front of our vehicle to go into the store.

May have to do a little visit to the Swamp again. I've had decent visits in the past.

Motoyo
05-14-24, 01:30
Jamie is out on San Juan with her big tits, and she has a blonde friend with her. I just fucked them both near the marina while having them eat each other's pussy. A nasty, fun time!! I dropped them off by the sports bar, with some cum still on their face.Been looking for Jamie forever! Anyone got digits?. If she has any yet. She seems to be perpetually phone-less most of the time I have known her.

ClitEastwoodJx
05-19-24, 17:11
Has anyone been picking this young hoe up on Cahoon? I saw her get in and out of a few vehicles, so she's definitely draining some cocks. She was dropped off last in front of the DG, but I didn't have the nerve to do a pickup there. She looked better than average and the body looked pretty good!

Maybe I'll look again this afternoon. I'd love to get those jeans off and give her some cum for dinner.

Informer904
05-20-24, 17:36
Has anyone been picking this young hoe up on Cahoon? I saw her get in and out of a few vehicles, so she's definitely draining some cocks. She was dropped off last in front of the DG, but I didn't have the nerve to do a pickup there. She looked better than average and the body looked pretty good!

Maybe I'll look again this afternoon. I'd love to get those jeans off and give her some cum for dinner.Yeah I seen her out today which is Monday 5/20. She definitely appears to be out of it with the brief conversation that we had and she has on the same clothes that she was posted with in the previous post, so you might want to leave those jeans on JS. Be safe everyone.

Tawlz
05-24-24, 15:58
Just rolled by the usual gas station by main and 63rd. 3 WSW spinner types. Busy af could be more I'm sure.

ClosetPervert9
05-24-24, 21:54
Hooterville has been picking back up. Unfortunately some additional dbs have appeared since the fire and a few cops around noon posted in easy to see spots. So no stings but a slight increase in attention and movement in the area.

Motoyo
05-25-24, 00:08
Last night picked up Melissa (I think her name was. Said she was a hairdresser. Blonde maybe mid 40's BIG ass natural tits.

Straight up girl, no games, no shiftiness, was lucid and chill.

Anyone know who I am talking about? Forgot to get digits, anyone know how to contact her, I would repeat with her for sure.

Afo2422
05-25-24, 17:28
Moved here a couple months ago. Noticed many pockets of street walkers all over the city. Not just one area. Around 10:30 am found a spot with action. Moncrief and Myrtle. Noticed some girls hanging around but to many db's hanging with them. So cruise the streets behind that area and there are a few girls walking up and down the streets. One in particular looks to be in her 20's good looking and doesn't were much. Ass hanging out in boy shorts and a bikini top. Tried to pick up but wouldn't talk to me. I look to much like a cop.

After a few rounds I started heading home with no luck. Then at a gas station on 45th and Moncrief there are some girls hanging around outside. 1 was across the street by the pedestrian overpass and made eye contact. I pulled up to the corner and she hopped in. Very petite. Late 20's or early 30's. Wearing tight jean shorts and a tube top. Asked if I was a cop. Pulled pants down to prove it and she just started BBBJ. Turned onto a side street and told me to drive real slow and she would continue. Didn't ask for money up front. I didn't have a condom other wise we would have done more. Was having trouble completing so I asked her if I can touch and pull her shorts down. She did and had an amazing ass. I love petite girls and I could fit her whole ass in my one hand. Let me FIV. That did it for me and CIM. Gave her $60 and jumped out. Sorry no name or number.

I know it's a risky area but girls are much better looking than SKG in my opinion and cheaper.

MN5504
05-26-24, 12:23
Main Street good action.

Drugged out messes on Main / 63rd.

Picked up a nice gal w her ahit together behind Main (Oxford). Mid 30's, blonde, bubbly but cute. $40 BBBJ. Very nice gal!

Bad Ronald
05-26-24, 13:56
Main Street good action.

Drugged out messes on Main / 63rd.

Picked up a nice gal w her ahit together behind Main (Oxford). Mid 30's, blonde, bubbly but cute. $40 BBBJ. Very nice gal!Your post reminded me of something I wanted to share. Guys, never drive down E 61st with a SW or talk to a SW on E 61st. Several of the homeowners on that street have JSO officers on speed dial and will immediately make the call if they see a guy talking with a SW. Several years back I was talking to a known SW on 61st from my car while she was on foot between Main and Oakwood. As we were talking, I noticed a man staring at us from his front porch talking on his phone. I immediately drove away and as I got to the convenience store on Main, a JSO car whizzed by me on 61st headed towards the SW. I found out later from that SW that the officer arrested her for having a crack pipe on her just after I bolted. I felt bad, because if I hadn't stopped to talk with her, the a-hole probably wouldn't have called JSO. But then I thought it wasn't my fault she had a crack pipe on her and had I picked her up I would have gotten arrested also.

Ayce8
05-26-24, 21:33
Your post reminded me of something I wanted to share. Guys, never drive down E 61st with a SW or talk to a SW on E 61st. Several of the homeowners on that street have JSO officers on speed dial and will immediately make the call if they see a guy talking with a SW. Several years back I was talking to a known SW on 61st from my car while she was on foot between Main and Oakwood. As we were talking, I noticed a man staring at us from his front porch talking on his phone. I immediately drove away and as I got to the convenience store on Main, a JSO car whizzed by me on 61st headed towards the SW. I found out later from that SW that the officer arrested her for having a crack pipe on her just after I bolted. I felt bad, because if I hadn't stopped to talk with her, the a-hole probably wouldn't have called JSO. But then I thought it wasn't my fault she had a crack pipe on her and had I picked her up I would have gotten arrested also.Hmm, so they call 911 to report what crime to the operator?

Operator: What is your emergency?

Caller: I see a woman talking to a man in a car and then got in.

Mr Johns
05-27-24, 00:21
Ever since the raid on lane Ave. The action over there is dead. The best talent is gone. It's zombie town now!

Bad Ronald
05-27-24, 07:58
Hmm, so they call 911 to report what crime to the operator?

Operator: What is your emergency?

Caller: I see a woman talking to a man in a car and then got in. Please read carefully before you comment smart guy. I never mentioned 911. Some of the residents have direct lines to officers that work in that area. I know this for a fact.

Ayce8
05-27-24, 21:20
Please read carefully before you comment smart guy. I never mentioned 911. Some of the residents have direct lines to officers that work in that area. I know this for a fact.Ok, even if they call jso officer on the cell directly, doesn't mean they can just come. They could actually be on another call already.

And they can't pull you over for nothing.

Bad Ronald
05-28-24, 17:20
Ok, even if they call jso officer on the cell directly, doesn't mean they can just come. They could actually be on another call already.

And they can't pull you over for nothing. They can absolutely pull you over for nothing and falsely accuse you of a minor traffic violation or some other bs. It's called fishing. This happens often in areas known for drugs and prostitution.

Ayce8
05-28-24, 20:45
They can absolutely pull you over for nothing and falsely accuse you of a minor traffic violation or some other bs. It's called fishing. This happens often in areas known for drugs and prostitution.I know cops can do that kinda of shit, but why though in this situation?

These girls walk the street all the time, LEO see them all the time on the streets, with DB's as well.

Unless they don't might civilian complaints and internal investigations. I don't see why they would go through all these hassle and risk for what? And put their career on the line.

Drug and prostitution and all kinds of other nuisance is expected in those kinds of neigborhoods.

ClosetPervert9
05-29-24, 20:44
I know cops can do that kinda of shit, but why though in this situation?

These girls walk the street all the time, LEO see them all the time on the streets, with DB's as well.

Unless they don't might civilian complaints and internal investigations. I don't see why they would go through all these hassle and risk for what? And put their career on the line.

Drug and prostitution and all kinds of other nuisance is expected in those kinds of neigborhoods.They also have quotas to meet. Kind of how they have to give speeding tickets at the end of the month to meet quotas. I also find that it's safer at the end of the month for areas where speeders aren't as frequently picked up such as the mlk main street, Moncrief, and Hooterville strolls. I avoid all the Bowden road, Phillips, and surrounding activities doing this time just due to the increased police activity.

DWaltonXXX
05-30-24, 12:12
They also have quotas to meet. Kind of how they have to give speeding tickets at the end of the month to meet quotas. I also find that it's safer at the end of the month for areas where speeders aren't as frequently picked up such as the mlk main street, Moncrief, and Hooterville strolls. I avoid all the Bowden road, Phillips, and surrounding activities doing this time just due to the increased police activity.Quotas are illegal in many states, including Florida.

ClosetPervert9
05-30-24, 15:16
Quotas are illegal in many states, including Florida.On paper yes. Do I still think they have them, yes.

Mrk912
05-30-24, 17:01
On paper yes. Do I still think they have them, yes.They no longer have "quotas" to meet it is just the performance of the department and the more they do the more money they get from the department and federal grants. So no they don't have to write 200 citations per month or 100 arrest per month (just throwing out numbers). If that was the case they would pass out tickets left and right for seatbelts and loitering in certain areas.

ClitEastwoodJx
06-02-24, 13:03
I saw this thick piece of pussy walking around Cahoon. She'd get swooped up every time I'd try to position myself for a pickup. I may try this afternoon.

Beverly is out draining cocks in the area too, but she looked REALLY bad today!

MRBrooks1133
06-02-24, 15:43
Last night picked up Melissa (I think her name was. Said she was a hairdresser. Blonde maybe mid 40's BIG ass natural tits.

Straight up girl, no games, no shiftiness, was lucid and chill.

Anyone know who I am talking about? Forgot to get digits, anyone know how to contact her, I would repeat with her for sure.When you can get the number, can you please send it to me in a private message?

NeckAuthority
06-02-24, 18:31
I know cops can do that kinda of shit, but why though in this situation?

Drug and prostitution and all kinds of other nuisance is expected in those kinds of neigborhoods.Are there actually people who question why cops would pull over someone? Forget quotas. Cops are never risking anything by pulling you over. They, can and will make up any story to flash those lights. Its only a plus if you're tags are expired, or license revoked. Two times in one area they pulled me over. For what? Not stopping at the line before a stop sign. So that's clearly their tactic. Since 2nd time I saw them, and stopped at the line. Yet pulled over as soon as I turned, and gave the same line. These are two different cops, and two different time periods. Its damn near impossible to discipline a cop unless the superiors don't like them. If they see you pick up a chick, you better pray she sober enough to say nothing. Since they not exactly looking for them, more so you. So they can promise her to let her go to incriminate you. What you think she going to do? Also 9 out 10 times these chicks got rocks on them, which means you have crack on you. Clear cut case, and you going to need good representation. I got tented windows, everytime they pulled me over. Even though I crack them, they ask" anyone else in here". So just bc you doing everything right, doesn't mean they won't pull you over LOL. We know departments lie, and cover up for their cops. We seen it LOL. They like a little gang.

Ayce8
06-02-24, 21:16
Are there actually people who question why cops would pull over someone? Forget quotas. Cops are never risking anything by pulling you over. They, can and will make up any story to flash those lights. Its only a plus if you're tags are expired, or license revoked. Two times in one area they pulled me over. For what? Not stopping at the line before a stop sign. So that's clearly their tactic. Since 2nd time I saw them, and stopped at the line. Yet pulled over as soon as I turned, and gave the same line. These are two different cops, and two different time periods. Its damn near impossible to discipline a cop unless the superiors don't like them. If they see you pick up a chick, you better pray she sober enough to say nothing. Since they not exactly looking for them, more so you. So they can promise her to let her go to incriminate you. What you think she going to do? Also 9 out 10 times these chicks got rocks on them, which means you have crack on you. Clear cut case, and you going to need good representation. I got tented windows, everytime they pulled me over. Even though I crack them, they ask" anyone else in here". So just bc you doing everything right, doesn't mean they won't pull you over LOL. We know departments lie, and cover up for their cops. We seen it LOL. They like a little gang.If a cop pulls me over for no legit reason, hell yeah, I will file civilian complaint and talk with a lawyer and possible lawsuit.

A lot of people got dash cash and inside video that can easily proof them lying. So, I welcome them to try to pull me over with some bogus stop.

They might get away with a couple of bogus stops, you don't think it will catch up to them after awhile with complaints coming in left and right and internal investigation sees a pattern?

Again, the point with a lot of things in life is, what is the risk vs reward in them pulling a bogus stop on you? Put their careers on line for what? Just because someone got a known SW in their car? Which is not a crime.

Red Talon
06-02-24, 21:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Next time you do this shit on a review thread I ban you. No warnings, just gone. When you make a new user you will be a dick with it as well, I will ban that, and the next, and the next.

Chill the fuck out or get the fuck out, your choice.

A2

Tawlz
06-03-24, 23:41
I saw this thick piece of pussy walking around Cahoon. She'd get swooped up every time I'd try to position myself for a pickup. I may try this afternoon.Looks like onna / anna.

MandarinMature
06-06-24, 09:57
I saw this thick piece of pussy walking around Cahoon. She'd get swooped up every time I'd try to position myself for a pickup. I may try this afternoon.

Beverly is out draining cocks in the area too, but she looked REALLY bad today!Is there a cross street? I'd like to check the area. DM is fine.

Admin2
06-08-24, 09:31
Stop engaging this troll. He's made at least 500 users and only posts this shit to get you guys to respond.

Red Talon you knew he was a troll and still you responded to him. What do you think will happen next? He will say "well they certainly seem to have my number, I'm going to sit in the corner and be quiet now."

Just fucking ignore him and report the user so I can take out the fucking garbage.

A2

Low Baller
06-09-24, 07:54
Got ghosted Saturday, so since I was on the road I hit a few spots looking for street girls. Picked up a blond spinner, small tits, looked about 40-ish in Hooterville. Parked for a mic check but she was so wet from standing / walking the street that drops dripped off her nose as she sucked jr. Reached under she shirt to play with her nips and they were all wet too. Went home after deed was done and showered. For me this weather is too much humidity and high temp to pick-up anyone from the street again, was disgusting all the sweat dripping off her.