PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Cumikazi
11-21-15, 19:12
Cruised PH at around 5-5:30. Passed the BP and she came walking out to sidewalk as I drove by. Yellow shirt no bra and jean pants. She was figeting with her shirt as I went by and I kept going a little bit and pulled over around the other station on opposite side of road. She ran across the street and came over near me and asked "do you want me?" Told her sure, get in. She said 60 to 80 for FS and 40 for less. Told her I didn't you have my wallet and all I had was 20 with me. She countered with how about 30, said again I only had 20 then she said ok I can do that sometimes.

I could tell she wasn't right and she started shaking her head back and forth, I think some of you call this "tweaking," never been around any of them while they weren't acting pretty normal. She told me go to her old repoed house, said nah I will head down the road. She then fell asleep like 20 seconds later. I am at this point thinking what did I get myself into. Got to spot, woke her up, she said sorry she fell asleep and wanted the compensation, said no, after then she pitched a minor fit (real minor) but probably because she was struggling to stay awake. Tried a few more times to have her work first in between her falling asleep then gave up since it would have been bad and a waste of funds. Brought her back, woke her up and took her a minute to get out. Told her we are here, get out, I have to go home now and thanks. She finally got out smiling and saying bye waving at me. She had no idea what was going on.

I got to check out and feel on the girls a little bit but would definitely pass on her today / tonight.

Jactionville
11-21-15, 19:35
Me neither, I was buying $1. 83 a pound chicken wings at Freshfield market and boom. She got in my car and I asked if I could take her picture. I never asked her to pull down her pants or raise her top. Seemed like a nice girl. Need to shop at Freshfields more often.Haha, that's just half a mile from where she lives. Was she actually shopping, or just hanging out there?

CantB1
11-21-15, 20:38
Cruised PH at around 5-5:30. Passed the BP and she came walking out to sidewalk as I drove by. Yellow shirt no bra and jean pants. She was figeting with her shirt as I went by and I kept going a little bit and pulled over around the other station on opposite side of road. She ran across the street and came over near me and asked "do you want me?" Told her sure, get in. She said 60 to 80 for FS and 40 for less. Told her I didn't you have my wallet and all I had was 20 with me. She countered with how about 30, said again I only had 20 then she said ok I can do that sometimes.

I could tell she wasn't right and she started shaking her head back and forth, I think some of you call this "tweaking," never been around any of them while they weren't acting pretty normal. She told me go to her old repoed house, said nah I will head down the road. She then fell asleep like 20 seconds later. I am at this point thinking what did I get myself into. Got to spot, woke her up, she said sorry she fell asleep and wanted the compensation, said no, after then she pitched a minor fit (real minor) but probably because she was struggling to stay awake. Tried a few more times to have her work first in between her falling asleep then gave up since it would have been bad and a waste of funds. Brought her back, woke her up and took her a minute to get out. Told her we are here, get out, I have to go home now and thanks. She finally got out smiling and saying bye waving at me. She had no idea what was going on.

I got to check out and feel on the girls a little bit but would definitely pass on her today / tonight.She is a nice kinda crazy. And don't believe her on the reposed house. Who knows who it belongs to. She told me she was living in some apartments in OP. I don't remember any reviews saying she ever lived on PH.

Singer5411
11-21-15, 22:42
Haha, that's just half a mile from where she lives. Was she actually shopping, or just hanging out there?Not sure! Nice smile she had. I get to hang in the Dr twice a year wit some beautiful sisters. Some of you guys should come along for $40 FS with some amazing pootang.

Handicapper
11-22-15, 12:32
Not sure! Nice smile she had. I get to hang in the Dr twice a year wit some beautiful sisters. Some of you guys should come along for $40 FS with some amazing pootang.Any recommendations on where to go in the Dominican? Anything close to the all inclusive resorts?

Cumikazi
11-22-15, 13:51
She is a nice kinda crazy. And don't believe her on the reposed house. Who knows who it belongs to. She told me she was living in some apartments in OP. I don't remember any reviews saying she ever lived on PH.Yeah, was just glad she didn't get angry and do anything stupid, she was completely out of it though. I took a pic of her passed out, needs to put a few pounds back on herself.

KittyLikker
11-22-15, 15:24
Yeah, was just glad she didn't get angry and do anything stupid, she was completely out of it though. I took a pic of her passed out, needs to put a few pounds back on herself.Holy shit. That is awful. This is her a bit over a year ago.

DonWanie
11-22-15, 17:09
I spotted her yesterday, and didn't recognize her at first. She was flailing about around university blvd, across from Super 8, trying to attract someone. I asked if she needed a ride or something, and she said yes. I immediately recognized she was high as a kite, and sleep depraved. Said she hadn't slept in 5 days. She is strung out, and headed in the wrong direction. Best thing for her would be to get locked up and detox for awhile. This girl is beautiful, and its ashame she has chosen this self destructive path. I gave her some cash, about her some food, and dropped her back off. Tried to get her to at least go with me and sleep it off, and sober up. She was telling me she was scared to return to the room becuase her pimp might hurt her. Pathetic. Wish her well, but she needs to take a long vacation. I have had many fun times with her in the past, but I swear, she may weigh 100 lbs now. Maybe. Be carful with this one. She is UNPREDICTABLE.

Yeah, was just glad she didn't get angry and do anything stupid, she was completely out of it though. I took a pic of her passed out, needs to put a few pounds back on herself.

Cumikazi
11-22-15, 19:10
Holy shit. That is awful. This is her a bit over a year ago.Yeah, she definitely isn't sporting a nice french manicure now, grungy normal nails and dirty feet with flip flops.

Cumikazi
11-22-15, 19:16
I spotted her yesterday, and didn't recognize her at first. She was flailing about around university blvd, across from Super 8, trying to attract someone. I asked if she needed a ride or something, and she said yes. I immediately recognized she was high as a kite, and sleep depraved. Said she hadn't slept in 5 days. She is strung out, and headed in the wrong direction. Best thing for her would be to get locked up and detox for awhile. This girl is beautiful, and its ashame she has chosen this self destructive path. I gave her some cash, about her some food, and dropped her back off. Tried to get her to at least go with me and sleep it off, and sober up. She was telling me she was scared to return to the room becuase her pimp might hurt her. Pathetic. Wish her well, but she needs to take a long vacation. I have had many fun times with her in the past, but I swear, she may weigh 100 lbs now. Maybe. Be carful with this one. She is UNPREDICTABLE.Feel the same way, also wasn't sure who it was, I knew she was out there and didn't recognize the girl so though maybe it was her. Once I got a close look at her face I could tell it was her, just looking rough. She definitely needs to get away for a while, I felt bad once she was in the car and just passed out. I drove a decent way away from the area before parking and waking her up. Kind of felt the same way wanting to just bring her far away from the area for a while but at the same time I don't want to be caught up with that so brought her back to the area and finally got her out of the car. I drove through the area again about 30 minutes later and saw her walking down the sidewalk with probably one of her DBs.

It is such a shame that some of these girls could have a good life but choose to wreck themselves instead.

The Preacher
11-22-15, 19:33
Feel the same way, also wasn't sure who it was, I knew she was out there and didn't recognize the girl so though maybe it was her. Once I got a close look at her face I could tell it was her, just looking rough. She definitely needs to get away for a while, I felt bad once she was in the car and just passed out. I drove a decent way away from the area before parking and waking her up. Kind of felt the same way wanting to just bring her far away from the area for a while but at the same time I don't want to be caught up with that so brought her back to the area and finally got her out of the car. I drove through the area again about 30 minutes later and saw her walking down the sidewalk with probably one of her DBs.

It is such a shame that some of these girls could have a good life but choose to wreck themselves instead.How they choose to do this to themselves. Especially the ones who turned away from a good, normal life. Such a tragedy.

Singer5411
11-22-15, 21:20
Any recommendations on where to go in the Dominican? Anything close to the all inclusive resorts?I'll keep it brief since this is a JAX thread. Google "Blackbeards Adult Resort Costambar DR". The place is a playground for guys that love fucking Island girls. A few pics from my personal stash:

RedSoxFan28
11-22-15, 22:39
Any recommendations on where to go in the Dominican? Anything close to the all inclusive resorts?If you're looking for a good spot in DR then check out a "night club" called Crystals. It is unreal. Lots and I mean lots of hot chicks. Its in Puerto Plata. Grab a cab from any of the resorts. Not too far.

BeachLvr2014
11-24-15, 00:17
So I just had the worst pick up of my time mongering here or anywhere. Hooterville, picked up a skinny mid 20's light skinned black girl. Got good suction for. 2 and enjoyed slapping her thick ass while she drained me with no complaints over about 5 min.

Now the horror story. After I'm done, I stop at the gas station across 103rd to get some hand sanitizer to clean up. Think its a solid habit to douse my gear after and I have been FS and BBBJ for years with no issues ever.

Well, at the gas station I see this skinny little young brunette standing and swaying a bit in the parking lot. Pull up on the way out and say hi. She asks me if I can give her a ride to her Dads house. I know I shouldn't try to dance wih this one but decide to anyway. Thinking maybe I will score a free one for a ride. Had that luck with Megan up on Lane before but she is quite the different girl. So in gets the girl, who starts flailing a bit immediately inside the car. I turn left as instructed and back around as she starts nodding off. Expected for the condition I know she's in. I start to realize I really want nothing to do with this one's suction or her issues way too late. She wakes up a min later and freaks out on me. Thrashing around because she doesn't trust me and I'm going the wrong way. Over the next 10 min, I have a cracked out thrashing angry chick in my car hitting my interior and turning on lights as I try and take her back to the gas station to see if that's where her suddenly lost property is. She says her name is Tiffany over the course of this and that I am deliberately annoying her "Dawg" and opening the door while turning lights on in Hooterville exactly where you don't want it.

I finally get her to Susie where she wanted to go but couldn't stay awake or articulate through the drug withdrawl and anger. She is outside the car with the door open and she asks to turn my ac she cranked up earlier so I can hear her talk. I see she's out with the door open but not hand on it or the car and floor it. I honestly thought I might have to try and kick her out or knock he out to throw her out if she kept refusing.

These really jacked and withdrawn ones are entirely too unoredictable. She was the only pick up I ever had who was down right combative and whos very begavior ricked LEO intervention.

Stay away from this short, young brunette named Tiffany. She is not worth it.

YoungRestless
11-24-15, 11:14
So I just had the worst pick up of my time mongering here or anywhere. Hooterville, picked up a skinny mid 20's light skinned black girl. Got good suction for. 2 and enjoyed slapping her thick ass while she drained me with no complaints over about 5 min.

Now the horror story. After I'm done, I stop at the gas station across 103rd to get some hand sanitizer to clean up. Think its a solid habit to douse my gear after and I have been FS and BBBJ for years with no issues ever.

Well, at the gas station I see this skinny little young brunette standing and swaying a bit in the parking lot. Pull up on the way out and say hi. She asks me if I can give her a ride to her Dads house. I know I shouldn't try to dance wih this one but decide to anyway. Thinking maybe I will score a free one for a ride. Had that luck with Megan up on Lane before but she is quite the different girl. So in gets the girl, who starts flailing a bit immediately inside the car. I turn left as instructed and back around as she starts nodding off. Expected for the condition I know she's in. I start to realize I really want nothing to do with this one's suction or her issues way too late. She wakes up a min later and freaks out on me. Thrashing around because she doesn't trust me and I'm going the wrong way. Over the next 10 min, I have a cracked out thrashing angry chick in my car hitting my interior and turning on lights as I try and take her back to the gas station to see if that's where her suddenly lost property is. She says her name is Tiffany over the course of this and that I am deliberately annoying her "Dawg" and opening the door while turning lights on in Hooterville exactly where you don't want it.

I finally get her to Susie where she wanted to go but couldn't stay awake or articulate through the drug withdrawl and anger. She is outside the car with the door open and she asks to turn my ac she cranked up earlier so I can hear her talk. I see she's out with the door open but not hand on it or the car and floor it. I honestly thought I might have to try and kick her out or knock he out to throw her out if she kept refusing.

These really jacked and withdrawn ones are entirely too unoredictable. She was the only pick up I ever had who was down right combative and whos very begavior ricked LEO intervention.

Stay away from this short, young brunette named Tiffany. She is not worth it.I'm actually glad you posted this experience. If you guys ever run across a provider who is acting strangely, I don't care how hard up you are, leave her arse right where she's at! They are unpredictable in this state of mind. An illustration- a friend of mine picked up a brunette off main street. She tells him she's good at giving BJs and she doesn't rush. Long story short, she did start rushing him and started acting very strangely. He asked her to suck his nipples while doing his biz but told her not to bite him. Well, it appears the biatch might have dozed off and dreamed of eating some chicken bcuz she bit his nipple so hard that he had to knock her up side the head like 2-3 times while yelling at her to let go. Of course a fight almost ensued. Imagine if his package or yours was in her mouth and they somehow think they're chewing on a sausage! Seriously! Your shet might be history! Somehow, you better start learning how to quickly assess their mental status before letting them in your car. FYI.

Stewie Griffin
11-24-15, 13:58
Cuba wanted me to pass along a message. First she says hi. =) And she wanted everyone to know that sicily will not be ripping anyone else off for a long time.

CantB1
11-24-15, 14:11
Cuba wanted me to pass along a message. First she says hi. =) And she wanted everyone to know that sicily will not be ripping anyone else off for a long time.Tell her welcome home on Thanksgiving Day.

JaxForMe
11-24-15, 14:51
Cuba wanted me to pass along a message. First she says hi. =) And she wanted everyone to know that sicily will not be ripping anyone else off for a long time.And Sicily's mom is in a bit of pickle since she FTA.

Hot Tacos
11-24-15, 15:05
Cuba wanted me to pass along a message. First she says hi. =) And she wanted everyone to know that sicily will not be ripping anyone else off for a long time.When she coming home?

New2Jax
11-24-15, 15:09
Perhaps this belongs under General Reports, but all the stories of the drugged out girls reminds me of the time a really whacked out girl hopped in my car on PH, just past the former Hess station (Speedway now?)

In any case we start driving and she wanted me to take her to her room on the backside of the Gator Lodge. This was in the days before Wally World was there. So anyways we pulled in and she screams STOP! Which freaks me a bit so I jam on breaks upon which she jumps and starts running.

Well ok. I get the hell out of there fast. No money had been exchanged and I am just glad I got away from that. Well, head to a gas station on University to fill up and it is so well lit that I see a baggie full of pills on my passenger side floor.

A) glad I found that baggie before I might have been pulled over and B) glad she was so whacked that she probably didn't remember me or the car, C) glad I was far far away from crazy shit, D) wish I coulda traded that for some action or cash but since that isn't my thing, I just got rid of them after making them worthless.

Anyways, always a good idea to check your car after a whack job has been in it. (Once found a crack pipe on seat but that is another story).

YoungRestless
11-24-15, 18:02
Perhaps this belongs under General Reports, but all the stories of the drugged out girls reminds me of the time a really whacked out girl hopped in my car on PH, just past the former Hess station (Speedway now?)

In any case we start driving and she wanted me to take her to her room on the backside of the Gator Lodge. This was in the days before Wally World was there. So anyways we pulled in and she screams STOP! Which freaks me a bit so I jam on breaks upon which she jumps and starts running.

Well ok. I get the hell out of there fast. No money had been exchanged and I am just glad I got away from that. Well, head to a gas station on University to fill up and it is so well lit that I see a baggie full of pills on my passenger side floor.

A) glad I found that baggie before I might have been pulled over and B) glad she was so whacked that she probably didn't remember me or the car, C) glad I was far far away from crazy shit, D) wish I coulda traded that for some action or cash but since that isn't my thing, I just got rid of them after making them worthless.

Anyways, always a good idea to check your car after a whack job has been in it. (Once found a crack pipe on seat but that is another story).When we let these girls in our cars we are taking a huge huge risk! Seriously! Crack pipes, rocks, bags of this or that. One has to ask himself is it really worth it! Someone on here reported that a police caught him and a swer parked and doing biz. The girl threw her drugs down in his car and didn't claim them. He was in the process of trying to defend himself which set him back tens of thousands of dollars! They will throw yur azz under the train!

PT Monger
11-24-15, 18:17
I'll keep it brief since this is the thread. Google "Blackbeards Adult Resort Costambar DR". The place is a playground for guys that love fucking Island girls. A few pics from my personal stash:No idea who this poster is or his previous name but 1-2 of these same pics somebody posted saying fave from Costa a while back. Whatever that means,- just remember the snaps.

PT.

Singer5411
11-24-15, 19:56
No idea who this poster is or his previous name but 1-2 of these same pics somebody posted saying fave from Costa a while back. Whatever that means,- just remember the snaps.

PT.That's interesting since these are my pics taken in the Dominican Republic. A few more:

Stewie Griffin
11-24-15, 21:47
When she coming home?Thanksgiving. Can not get any better than that. LOL.

Jax Jedi
11-26-15, 05:31
Ran across curvy jade tonight on ph.

The good: very good BBBJCIM.

The bad: started at 60 tried for 40, seemed pissed at only 20. After the deed she wanted to use my phone and was pissed when I told her no. Told her I had a wife and didn't need random people calling me back. As she was getting out of the car she had to have the last word and said that if I was worried about my wife that I shouldn't pick up prostitutes.

Well, *****, look who has the last word now.

CantB1
11-26-15, 12:41

Stay away from this short, young brunette named Tiffany. She is not worth it.Megan is Holly. She looks really bad now and she walked out. She has a soft mouth but will not let you cim. She will jump back and leave you with the mess.

Also be care full there is 2 light skinned black SWans. One skinny and the other looks older but just turned 17. Play at your own risk.

Also I hear that Jen2 with butterfly tat is staying out in Hooterville.

Cuba1
11-26-15, 16:04
Hello gentlemen! Been a while but I'm back from vacation. My number is still the same. Text me and thank you for the welcome back texts to the ones who did text. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Cuba

ArtOfaGoodTrip
11-26-15, 21:57
Hello gentlemen! Been a while but I'm back from vacation. My number is still the same. Text me and thank you for the welcome back texts to the ones who did text. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

CubaPlease check your mail.

DahGirlsOfJax
11-27-15, 16:11
It's been a while since I have found first class entertainment in the Catoma area but this week the WSWans have been extraordinary.

Heather, cute 5'2" 110 lb early thirties be cup, is worthy of a repeat encounter. She is experienced and will work you for as much as you are willing to spend. Pleasant personality though can get a little weird at times. Patient adequate skills that lead to FS she actually seems to enjoy. She claims to indulge in further explorations but has declined the offers made. Standard rates have applied. Digits appear to be off and on.

Miranda, what can I say but extraordinary. She claims to have a short term need. She is green and possibly only available for a short time. I hope so, but I will indulge as often as I can at this moment. She is an attractive mid twenties, 5'5" 130 lb see cup brunette. Her skills are first class and she seems to enjoy the encounter. She has satisfied all of my carnal requests though positioning may have to be altered to accommodate. Her digits appear to work. Standard rates have applied even though I have told her not to sell herself short.

Ace87
11-28-15, 04:16
Went from Lane to PH to Main Street, and found nothing!

ThePhenom120
11-28-15, 05:37
Went from Lane to PH to Main Street, and found nothing!I will say I travelled main street and it was empty. Someone else searched main street last week and found nothing. I have always found Swans on Main, but I guess it's starting to dry up.

Ghostxx
11-28-15, 13:15
Picked her up late last night off hooterville. She tried me with 30 and turn her its cool I drop her off so she can find someone that will do 30. She reluctantly agrees to a Jackson. We got to a spot and her face aint too bad looking, she was acting a little paranoid. She has some big soft lips and a good suction. But she didn't catch in her mouth but her hands. Didn't ask for digits but if I see her out again I might pick her up if I can't get anyone else.

Ran into her on my way home from work today. I scooped her and when we got to the "spot" she hit me w the $40 speech as well. I put my vehicle in reverse and started to back out and told her I was going to drop her ass back off. She says "wait, I'll take the Jackson this time". I guess she thought I was some beginner idiot. The sad thing is, I guess there are very liberal mongers out there that are continuing to pay $40. (Not I). Anyways, she has pretty decent skills, a soft, gentle touch with accompanying suction. She has a fairly fresh looking face that hasn't been hardened over time as some of them have. She also said she's only been walking for about 2 weeks. (No idea how true that is either). I also asked about digits and she said her phone was off and she's trying to get it turned back on.

CantB1
11-28-15, 13:50
Picked her up late last night off hooterville. She tried me with 30 and turn her its cool I drop her off so she can find someone that will do 30. She reluctantly agrees to a Jackson. We got to a spot and her face aint too bad looking, she was acting a little paranoid. She has some big soft lips and a good suction. But she didn't catch in her mouth but her hands. Didn't ask for digits but if I see her out again I might pick her up if I can't get anyone else.I also picked up Jamie last night. I seen her before once. She asked for 40 then dropped to 30. Told her I only had 24 bucks. She asked me if I would take her for ice cream. What the hell. So I did. Then she asked why I didn't have a gf. Told her I was recently single and I been looking but in the mean time I pick up hookers. She then tells me that she thinks I have already found a gf. Thought she was referring to the conversations we had. But she was referring to herself. I said oh no. I have my daughter half time and I would never have her anywhere near a druggie. She then tells me she does under writing, real estate or some shit. And ended up in Hville cut she had nowhere to stay. She doesn't do much drugs.

I might be some dumb, but I ain't plum dumb. Dropped her off to get her Candy. Then got a text from Jennifer T. Went to chat it up with her for a while. She has always been good peoples to me. Then on my way back through the ville. Guess who I see back out on the street. Jamie looking for her next date to get a fix. But she don't do much drugs. Who she kidding. LOL.

Mr C
11-28-15, 16:00
Megan is Holly. She looks really bad now and she walked out. She has a soft mouth but will not let you cim. She will jump back and leave you with the mess.

Also be care full there is 2 light skinned black SWans. One skinny and the other looks older but just turned 17. Play at your own risk.

Also I hear that Jen2 with butterfly tat is staying out in Hooterville.Hey CB. Need to thin out your Pvt. Messages.

Mr see.

Jactionville
11-28-15, 16:26
As of 3:20 today, I saw 6 different girls walking in the Hooterville area; just behind the Kangaroo, and then down Susie! I was unable to stop, but there was a nice variety, and some of them looked pretty good! One was a pale, goth looking girl. Very young looking, but had an amazing looking body. Anyone know who that might be?

CantB1
11-28-15, 17:03
As of 3:20 today, I saw 6 different girls walking in the Hooterville area; just behind the Kangaroo, and then down Susie! I was unable to stop, but there was a nice variety, and some of them looked pretty good! One was a pale, goth looking girl. Very young looking, but had an amazing looking body. Anyone know who that might be?Rachel blonde kinda thick all black and tats. She not really a SWan but she does trick but she said she ain't going to do nothing for no Jackson. I met her last night when she was with Jen T. And I think another senior member told me he sampled the knowledge.

Hot Tacos
11-28-15, 18:27
As of 3:20 today, I saw 6 different girls walking in the Hooterville area; just behind the Kangaroo, and then down Susie! I was unable to stop, but there was a nice variety, and some of them looked pretty good! One was a pale, goth looking girl. Very young looking, but had an amazing looking body. Anyone know who that might be?Maybe young Grace? Usually streaked or frosty frizzy hair.

CantB1
11-28-15, 20:45
Maybe young Grace? Usually streaked or frosty frizzy hair.I haven't seen or heard of grace being out walking in a while. Last I heard she had a boyfriend or something that kept took care of her.

Volnupe
11-29-15, 01:46
Okay who can pass Cuba digits so I may finally be in the club? Pm me. Thanks.

Hunt safe.

Vn.

Jactionville
11-29-15, 14:57
Again, I saw a lot of action in Hooterville today around noon. I saw a pretty blonde with a blue tank-top, and tight jeans walking on Susie. I turned back around and she had been scooped up already. I really, really wanted to try her! I also saw old Dirty Diana walking on Brannon. She kept trying to flag me down a million times, but there is no way that I would pick her up! She was walking Timuquana when I was a kid! I also saw a young girl with frizzy blonde hair, and sores all over her face. Is that possibly Grace? I saw an older redhead with tight black pants on, and then eventually I settled for Jaime for 25. I didn't know it was her until I picked up her. Not too bad looking, seemed sweet, and got the job done satisfactorily. I rarely venture out for street walkers theses days, so I only know of them by reading the board.

RJimmy
11-29-15, 17:46
Cute young white girl north of Emerson. Couldn't make the scoop as she was busy having a shouting match with an African American gentleman across the street. Alas, very cute body and nice tits.

CantB1
11-29-15, 20:25
Again, I saw a lot of action in Hooterville today around noon. I saw a pretty blonde with a blue tank-top, and tight jeans walking on Susie. I turned back around and she had been scooped up already. I really, really wanted to try her! I also saw old Dirty Diana walking on Brannon. She kept trying to flag me down a million times, but there is no way that I would pick her up! She was walking Timuquana when I was a kid! I also saw a young girl with frizzy blonde hair, and sores all over her face. Is that possibly Grace? I saw an older redhead with tight black pants on, and then eventually I settled for Jaime for 25. I didn't know it was her until I picked up her. Not too bad looking, seemed sweet, and got the job done satisfactorily. I rarely venture out for street walkers theses days, so I only know of them by reading the board.FYI. The pretty blonde with the blue top was Crystal. And that was Taylor aka Molly from BP a year ago. She looks horrific. Under 100 pounds face is full of sores and she had long hippie like hair but it looks like she been running against the wind.

CantB1
11-29-15, 21:05
Quick trip to Lane Ave after Hooterville. Saw a couple walking near one of the notels. As I got closer I noticed it was Maddy from Hooterville. Said she was on her way to her room and to give her a minute. Her boyfriend comes out and tells me what room she is in for me go ahead in.

Maddy has cleaned up her act. Showed me her arms said no more of the hard stuff and needles. We as for updates on her 2 friends. She was looking nice and thick and their was a bed in my eye sight. LOL She said Aunt flow was visiting this week. She tried to prove it but I told not to. I wanted some pumpkin pie but ended up letting her suck on my candy cane as I laid stretched out on the bed like I was making angels in the snow. She song me a Christmas carol until my eggnog was ready. Made plans to come back another day to slice her pie. LOL.

CB1.

She seems to be keeping a low key. No digits.

PoniBoi
11-29-15, 22:03
Did up a montage of SWans that I had taken snaps of. I didn't realize that I had taken this many, but it looks like I'm changing my hobby from bird watching to SWan snapping. Didn't partake w / any of waddlers, because I was caught up in those moments where I was either in route elsewhere or simply wasn't in the mood. Thought it would be interesting to just take snap these since I've seen them waddling around all over Jax. Maybe some of you Mongers may know a couple.

Don't crucify me for some (if not all) of the snaps being unclear. I took them w / my talking device and YES, it's a POS. I'm about to replace it. Hope you can comprehend when matching my verbiage to each of the attached snaps.

-14 Nov (SWan- _merson) - Observed vicinity of the car wash. If I can recollect, she may had a butter-face, but still made a lot of land cruisers passing by toot their horns. Did a report about her a while back. That particular post is no longer. Guess Admin trashes old posts to make space.

-15 Apr (SWan?- _tate St & the 23rd State) Observed at the pump station near the state-funded institution of higher learning.

-15 Apr (SWan? In pink & black spandex- _aymeadows) - If she's not a SWan and just out getting fit, she's got to do it somewhere else before she causes a wreck! = O.

-15 Apr (SWan?- _tate St & the 23rd State) - Observed at the pump station near the state-funded institution of higher learning. It's Ms. Perrywinkle. - Cherish's mom. Really doubt she's a SWan but at a glance, she can definitely pass for one. Haven't seen her in the news lately, but I have spotted her waddling around throughout Jax.

-15 Apr (SWan in pink & black shorts- 23rd State) - Observed hangin out w / what looked like a bunch of DB's and / or pimps at the pump station next to the Hadji store. Normal locale for other SWans.

-15 Aug (SWan in red & denim skirt- Sin City) - Observed her walkin by herself at first, but linked up w / the guy in the snap.

-15 Aug (SWan in light pink & black pants- _each Blvd) - Observed vicinity of the hospital talkin on her device. Looked potential, but seemed like the meter was off.

-15 Sep (SWan? In peach & white pants- _aymeadows) - Older lookin SWan that emerged from the conglomerate of notorious notels behind the "yellow" pump station.

Enjoy.

BSHM.

-PB.

*Continue on "Season Of The SWans, II".

PoniBoi
11-29-15, 22:07
*Continued from, "Season Of The Swans, I".

-15 Sep (SWan? In black tank & jean shorts- _each Blvd) - Observed vicinity of a trailer park near the inter-coastal.

-15 Sep (SWan w / hair in a small bun) - Observed vicinity of Lake Shore. I was parked in the shade, chillin'. So was she, but I was in the comforts of my air conditioned land cruiser. It was one of those scorching days and she definitely looked like she was feeling the brunt of the scorch. Poor thing.

-15 Oct (SWan? & mom- H'ville) - Observed across the street of the known gas station (K'roo). I know they ARE mother daughter; Heard them talking while standing in line paying for octane. Don't know if they're truly SWans, but the younger was most definitely potential.

-15 Oct (2 SWans? Really don't think they were, but the view was still nice =).

-15 Oct (Swan- _tockton) - Observed at the only pump station on that street.

-15 Nov (SWan in red & jean shorts- _aymeadows) - Observed vicinity of where all the notorious notels are. She came out of the notel behind the famous seafood restaurant and waddled over to the "yellow" pump station w / this dude in tow. Tried researching her on the Monger Menu after galloping home but No Joy.

-15 Nov (SWan! PH) Uhmm, most definitely! Do I really need to go into detail? I think not. We all know our favorite Russian SWan who had unfortunately migrated from BP to waddlin. This one is going to get it's own PB fable hopefully in our near future.

-15 Nov (Not a SWan) - BUT DAMN! I couldn't pass up the snap opportunity. Just happen to have that perfect timing.

Enjoy.

BSHM.

-PB.

Mandingo61
11-30-15, 14:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Habit Formong
11-30-15, 19:50
Picked up SWan off Pearl down 23rd. Had a nice body, full top and bottom. Used her full lips and took care of business without any cleanup. She calls herself Jazzy, short black hair, with braces on lower teeth. She treated me well.

First time on the guide, mongered for years but got out for a while, itch got me wanting back in.

Mandingo61
11-30-15, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PoniBoi
12-01-15, 00:59
Oops forgot about this SWan and didn't add it to my original reports.

I happen to be put out on patrol along some of the major SWan routes here in Jax when my partner & I saw this one waddlin around. My partner & I didn't know what to make of it, she being w / out her apparel and all. So we turned on the cherry on our black & white and flipped a you to do a little investigating. Before my partner and I even got to see WTF was lady doing walkin around in just her birthday suit, we get a buzz from dispatch to go investigate an old elderly lady who happened to be jay walking. Took this snap before we blared siren and hauled ass to the crime in progress.

Damn! Probably going to have to call for back up. Situation w / the elderly lady could possibly escalate and we would probably need SWat to take her down.

Oh well. That's life on the beat. Dread doing up the report but Ill be off for several days. That gives me plenty of time to run around Jax aimlessly & take plenty of snaps of more SWans. After collecting enough, ill probably post them on this site for other Mongers to enjoy. What do ya think? Cool idea?

Anyways, that's my fairytale. Believe what you chose to believe for Poni is a big exaggerator.

Be Safe all you Happy Mongers & Dingos.

-PB.

Questionable 1
12-01-15, 09:48
Had an opportunity to meet with the famous Cuba yesterday. Texted her and she responded quickly. Asked me where I was and told me to stay put as she came to me. Kept me informed as to where she was and apologized for taking a bit longer than she would have liked. When she did arrive she looked nice and hopped into my waiting vehicle. We chatted as we drove to a secluded spot. As it was our first visit, I opted for oral. Her skills are, as everyone has pointed out, some of the best to be had in this price range or any other for that matter. No rush, no hassle, just a good time with plenty of attention paid where it should be. All in all, it was an excellent visit and I will definitely repeat.

Q1.

RJimmy
12-01-15, 14:32
Cute 22 year old blonde; head shaved on one side, very ample ass. Excellent BBBJCIM. Picked up and dropped back off at BP on Philips north of Emerson.

Dbgrils
12-01-15, 22:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

Like I said, so what?

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

Ginger1013
12-02-15, 00:04
Cute 22 year old blonde; head shaved on one side, very ample ass. Excellent BBBJCIM. Picked up and dropped back off at BP on Philips north of Emerson.I had the exact same experience yesterday. She had gaged ears but no gages. Was very clean for a walker. Face had some acne but BBBJ was awesome. She even asked permission to spit out the widow cause she had a dry mouth.

Looked for her today. But didn't see her.

Definitely recommend.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-02-15, 01:11
If you are a watcher of the TV show The Mentalist you may remember a redhead named Van Pelt. Her double has been hanging out in the H'ville area. Nicole is a 5'3" 130 lb redhead. She has spent quite a bit of time in 2015 on a city funded vacation so she is in great shape. Good attitude, skills to get you raised for the occasion and enjoys a rigorous workout. At the conclusion, she says she hopes you know what all the wetness is around your satisfied member. Standard rates applied. She believes that she may be able to overcome her fears and participate in my favorite deviant behavior. Even if she can't, she will have the request of a repeat performance.

She does not have digits at this time.

CantB1
12-02-15, 07:48
If you are a watcher of the TV show The Mentalist you may remember a redhead named Van Pelt. Her double has been hanging out in the H'ville area. Nicole is a 5'3" 130 lb redhead. She has spent quite a bit of time in 2015 on a city funded vacation so she is in great shape. Good attitude, skills to get you raised for the occasion and enjoys a rigorous workout. At the conclusion, she says she hopes you know what all the wetness is around your satisfied member. Standard rates applied. She believes that she may be able to overcome her fears and participate in my favorite deviant behavior. Even if she can't, she will have the request of a repeat performance.

She does not have digits at this time.She's no double for Van Pelt. She's hates being called a redhead. Just saying. LOL but she is attractive. She might get mad for me jacking this review because she keeps asking me to give her a review but I don't do them by requests. LOL.

And good luck on the Greek cruise. LOL But if she let's me, I will post some pics of her that I have if she really wants the exposure on this site like she been asking for me to do again. But I told her that having working digits can make this happen. That's the first step.

CB1.

CantB1
12-02-15, 08:16
Saw Melissa out. That's a hell to the naw because been wearing the same thing for a week now. Pink striped top. Watch what I tell you if you see her out. Few extra lbs, short blonde hair, and the zombie look.

Also saw Jamie and Heather out. Then scooped Crystal. Taller not too skinny blonde. As I think about it. I have scooped her more than any other SW. Never had an issue with her. Cool to talk to even if I don't partake or have already been serviced. I don't do much FS because cars are restrictive. But good mission this morning with and she kept putting Junior in the clinch. LOL.

I recommend and will keep repeating.

CB1.

Member #6123
12-02-15, 20:37
Hey guys ran into Nicole this evening in hooterville last as always got the job done. She wanted me to let you all know she is looking for some good mongers out there. She is back hanging with Cuba and is even available for doubles with her if interested. She is a very pretty red head with a great ass and her head skills one of the better ones out there. No phone right now. I definitely would compare her to Cuba as for skills go. She says you can find her out usually around 5 am to around 8 am in the morning and back out around 10 am to 1 pm. She is sometimes out around 6 in the evening. Usually can find her around Susie and Brannon. Give her a go I promise you will not be disappointed.

Also saw Molly out and about and she is still cute but very thin. Such a shame with her at one time was one of the best around.

The Preacher
12-02-15, 20:59
Hey guys ran into Nicole this evening in hooterville last as always got the job done. She wanted me to let you all know she is looking for some good mongers out there. She is back hanging with Cuba and is even available for doubles with her if interested. She is a very pretty red head with a great ass and her head skills one of the better ones out there. No phone right now. I definitely would compare her to Cuba as for skills go. She says you can find her out usually around 5 am to around 8 am in the morning and back out around 10 am to 1 pm. She is sometimes out around 6 in the evening. Usually can find her around Susie and Brannon. Give her a go I promise you will not be disappointed.

Also saw Molly out and about and she is still cute but very thin. Such a shame with her at one time was one of the best around.Now THAT is something Preach would love to give a sermon on. I need to resume a prayer session with Cuba anyway. LOL.

Ace87
12-02-15, 21:42
Tinting my vehicle tomorrow.

Now to find out the exact location of Hooterville.

Off to the search engine!

PussyTamer
12-03-15, 00:02
Ok this is how the dream went first I ran in too mandy off lenox ave got a BBBJ after 3 or 4 min she was done. And that's why I don't see her anymore. Next Beaver and Stockton ran in to Megan. Very cute girl. But didn, t.

Have the time either. Told me to call her and set something up for the hour that I need. On a side note Megan was hot.

Volnupe
12-03-15, 00:49
Now THAT is something Preach would love to give a sermon on. I need to resume a prayer session with Cuba anyway. LOL.Soooo before I make that drive which one has the best head game? Also does standard SW rates apply?

Hunt safe.

VN.

The Preacher
12-03-15, 01:02
Soooo before I make that drive which one has the best head game? Also does standard SW rates apply?

Hunt safe.

VN.Can vouch for her certified head doc status. Please let her know that the Preacher sends his regards and that he will be resuming his mission to Cuba soon. .

CantB1
12-03-15, 03:18

Also saw Molly out and about and she is still cute but very thin. Such a shame with her at one time was one of the best around.Molly is not, I repeat NOT cute anymore. Unless you have a fetishes for facial scares. I have seen her out several times in the past week. Rock bottom is where she is. She need to take a break from whatever her demons are. I won't recommend her to anyone. But she is all yours my friend. If You like it, then I love it. LOL.

CB1.

Ginger1013
12-03-15, 10:40
Where is hooterville. The only place I really go is on phillips. Well picked up one at that shit hole gas station on baymeadows last week but that seemed random. I just want to bumbed into its redhead. There is a serious lack of them in town.

Thanks.

CantB1
12-03-15, 11:00
Can vouch for her certified head doc status. Please let her know that the Preacher sends his regards and that he will be resuming his mission to Cuba soon. .Preacher, Cuba still waiting on you to lead her in a benediction prayer.

And as for the question of who has the best head game? Nicole is good. But Cuba I been still trying to find the words to describe it. She said she doesn't even know what it is. So I think I have found the perfect explanation.

With a little help from the big homie Snoop. Lmao.

https://youtu.be/Y1PVmANeyAg

CB1.

NumbSkull
12-03-15, 11:57
Cute 22 year old blonde; head shaved on one side, very ample ass. Excellent BBBJCIM. Picked up and dropped back off at BP on Philips north of Emerson.

I had the exact same experience yesterday. She had gaged ears but no gages. Was very clean for a walker. Face had some acne but BBBJ was awesome. She even asked permission to spit out the widow cause she had a dry mouth.

Looked for her today. But didn't see her.

Definitely recommend.She was UTR 6 months ago. She has her demons, and I see they have begun taking their toll. But one thing about her I was always impressed with was the fact that she was always in good spirits and generally a pleasure to be around. I shed a tear when I saw her out on PH last week.

I just hope she doesn't spiral down, but I can see that is where it's headed with the crowd she is with.

Stay safe Sam, and go back home.

Member #6123
12-03-15, 12:05
Guess I didn't get that close of a look. I did she her face broken out just thought it was acne. I guess that's what drinks do to me. Eyes not what they use to be.

Molly is not, I repeat NOT cute anymore. Unless you have a fetishes for facial scares. I have seen her out several times in the past week. Rock bottom is where she is. She need to take a break from whatever her demons are. I won't recommend her to anyone. But she is all yours my friend. If You like it, then I love it. LOL.

CB1.

Sweet Charlie
12-03-15, 16:43
Tinting my vehicle tomorrow.

Now to find out the exact location of Hooterville.

Off to the search engine!My work takes me to the notorious Hooterville. Sometimes there are girls walking everywhere. I see them in the daylight. Can be scary to see some of them in the light. The main thing is that people are constantly getting shot, killed, and other unpleasant stuff after dark. I see it all the time in the news because I recognize the street names. One day I set up an account for a lady who was just moving in from out of town that day. The next morning I there's a story about a guy getting all shot up at Nussbaum and Kinkaid. The house I was at was in the picture. I drove by at and saw all the blood still on the street a couple of doors down. I later heard it was all hoe related and that one of the ladies had lured a guy to where the doeboys were waiting. They robbed him, took his keys and phone, and he decided to run for it. He ran into a wooded area and they drove around the block and caught him when he came out on Kinkaid and shot him up from his own car as he tried to run down Nussbaum. He couldn't get away off the road because of the fenced yards.

And of course nobody got caught.

FYI Hooterville proper lies between California and Lambing down both sides of 103rd street with Noroad and Maple being the other boundary streets. Trap houses and trap trailers are everywhere and change frequently. I have had no problems because I do my job and that's it.

Good luck and be safe?

Jactionville
12-03-15, 17:50
Gentlemen!
Unfortunately, the only times that I am available to check out the SW'er action is during the day time. Hooterville is closest to me, but I usually wind up driving down the road; getting my dick sucked, and not really being able to enjoy it! Some of the providers suggest spots to park, but I do not trust them at all! One suggested the damn go-kart track, but there were people everywhere! By chance, would any senior members be willing to share intel on any relatively "safe" places to park during the day, so that I may better enjoy my encounters? Please PM me if you can suggest anything. If not, I completely understand! Thank you and be safe!

CantB1
12-03-15, 18:04
Gentlemen!
Unfortunately, the only times that I am available to check out the SW'er action is during the day time. Hooterville is closest to me, but I usually wind up driving down the road; getting my dick sucked, and not really being able to enjoy it! Some of the providers suggest spots to park, but I do not trust them at all! One suggested the damn go-kart track, but there were people everywhere! By chance, would any senior members be willing to share intel on any relatively "safe" places to park during the day, so that I may better enjoy my encounters? Please PM me if you can suggest anything. If not, I completely understand! Thank you and be safe!I got several places. I will in box you.

Arcangel888
12-03-15, 18:18
Hello fellow mongers, I am new to the area but not to find the dreams I need, I just stop by to thank you all for all your reports. I been only two weeks here and I already feel like a local thanks to the search engines and your post I feel ready to drive and hunt safely. I will report as you do in the future. Digits are welcome.

Flagmans
12-03-15, 18:42
Treated myself to my own birthday present today in the form of a trip to Cuba. Hell of a way to start the first day of the next year of my life.

CLS500
12-03-15, 21:46
Gentlemen!
Unfortunately, the only times that I am available to check out the SW'er action is during the day time. Hooterville is closest to me, but I usually wind up driving down the road; getting my dick sucked, and not really being able to enjoy it! Some of the providers suggest spots to park, but I do not trust them at all! One suggested the damn go-kart track, but there were people everywhere! By chance, would any senior members be willing to share intel on any relatively "safe" places to park during the day, so that I may better enjoy my encounters? Please PM me if you can suggest anything. If not, I completely understand! Thank you and be safe!Try Wal-Mart parking lot on the side facing rail road tracks but away from other cars. Trust me, complete safe even the Walmart security guard doesn't bother, just make sure your windows are tinted.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-03-15, 22:56
On a recent excursion, I thought I would start in the Main St area. Boston (still a con), Brenda (adequate if you have not experienced her charms) and multiple LEOs where out. I was not interested in Boston or Brenda so I continued to look. I noticed that a LEO made a you-turn about a half mile behind me so I decided to take some side streets. It was not long before other LEOs were taking the same side streets. Another LEO made a you-ey behind me and soon pulled me over. Legal reason for stop, improperly working center brake light, mind you tail lights and accompanying brake lights work as manufactured. Additional LEOs arrive for effect. After the usual questioning and investigation I was released with a warning that they knew what I was up to in the area.

Due to the slim pickings I left for another hot spot. In the Lane and I-10 area I ran into WSWan Tricia. I find her cute but I can see that she might not be for everyone. Pleasant girl, adequate skills and she agreed to satisfy all of my hedonistic desires. No working digits at this time. Standard rates apply.

Maybe it was the encounter with the LEOs or for another reason I decide to treat myself to another endorphin release. Hopefully, I met some future playmates in the H'ville area but not anyone I had to have at that moment. Back to Lane I go.

I can not pass up an encounter with Jen with the butterfly tattoo on her back. She is one of the top looking WSWans in the area with satisfying skills, great attitude and patience. I could have worked her till day break but that would have been unfair to her. I finally finished from behind outside the car. It was the release that I needed. No working digits at this time. Standard rates apply but she received a tip.

CantB1
12-04-15, 08:36
Met WSW looks a round 40. Big tits decent face. Said her name was Michelle sitting on the bus stop bench at Lake Shore intersection. Asked for a cigarette and a ride home off Cassatt. Why not. She asked if I was interested in more. I said maybe. She asked what that mean. I said girls be trying to rush a nut. I could do that myself. She promised to take her time. She did an OK job but I had skull fuck her to complete. She answered the phone and to the monger on it she was trying to remind him who she was. Guess he was returning her call. She told him her name was Kim / Kimberly. She then made a call to her street doctor. Then asked if I would go back to San Juan first so she can get some meds then take her home off Cassatt. I didn't want to do all that. She kept saying how fast it would take and she didn't want to have to walk. I got tired of the debate and took her to her pharmacy. She went in and I took off.

She got me fucked up. I ain't no concierge monger to random hookers. I paid her. She served me. That's a fair exchange. She didn't want to have to walk. Thought that's why they call them street walkers?

Drew Park
12-04-15, 15:01
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/drone-footage-leads-to-lewdness-charges-784329

CantB1
12-04-15, 15:06
I'll be out tonight and see for a fact whether there is a Kimberly or not. Somebody used the term unicorn on this forum 6 months ago. Now we need a term for the guys who find all these unicorns.The bait.

Good luck to monger who tries to hunt for a unicorn. You don't look for a unicorn. A unicorn will find you, if your what she is looking for.

CB1.

And only.

JaxMike169
12-04-15, 15:43
Where does Cuba hang out, I would enjoy meeting here. I've heard.

Awesome things about her.

Any suggestions where to start?

I only frequent the PH area as a general.

Ace87
12-04-15, 16:32
Next monger to partake in Curvy Jade, let her know it hurts her business standing 2 feet away from DBs. I don't feel comfortable picking up someone being that close to them.

Cumikazi
12-04-15, 18:10
Went out Wednesday just after dusk and scooped a I would guess around 40 year old average body dirty blonde WSW south of BP and the motels. Didn't ask for compensation, actually said an exchange could be made at the end (I do this or it is a no deal but she she came out and said it to me) and said she was going to swallow the kids. Would say I am an average size but have had many not take it all, well she took it all and asked if I preferred hands or no hands included (of course no hands wanted), that was nice since some of these chicks will use all hand and barely take the tip. Nice and easy meeting, no drama, was clean (I checked her oil while she was doing her thing), and she said how she loved her job and it gets her wet. Normal rate, I would repeat but always looking for new talent.

CantB1
12-04-15, 20:33
I got a call from MJ. She must like calling my phone or getting yelled at. But this time I just said what. She in her way apologies for the past and says she about to turn 19 in a couple weeks. I said wow big deal. She tells me that she is serious now and will do whatever. I told her she had messed up her rep now you tryna fix it.

I ain't buying it or paying for it. So if anyone has seen her lately and know of a change in service. Speak now if you wish.

BrunetteBombX
12-04-15, 22:01
How is she doing? Does she have a really annoying voice? Lmao. Saggy? Does it look like the meds have taken over? I miss seeing her. She used to post on BP reguraly. Does she have working digits and what was the damage?

Went out Wednesday just after dusk and scooped a I would guess around 40 year old average body dirty blonde WSW south of BP and the motels. Didn't ask for compensation, actually said an exchange could be made at the end (I do this or it is a no deal but she she came out and said it to me) and said she was going to swallow the kids. Would say I am an average size but have had many not take it all, well she took it all and asked if I preferred hands or no hands included (of course no hands wanted), that was nice since some of these chicks will use all hand and barely take the tip. Nice and easy meeting, no drama, was clean (I checked her oil while she was doing her thing), and she said how she loved her job and it gets her wet. Normal rate, I would repeat but always looking for new talent.

CantB1
12-04-15, 22:27
Went out Wednesday just after dusk and scooped a I would guess around 40 year old average body dirty blonde WSW south of BP and the motels. Didn't ask for compensation, actually said an exchange could be made at the end (I do this or it is a no deal but she she came out and said it to me) and said she was going to swallow the kids. Would say I am an average size but have had many not take it all, well she took it all and asked if I preferred hands or no hands included (of course no hands wanted), that was nice since some of these chicks will use all hand and barely take the tip. Nice and easy meeting, no drama, was clean (I checked her oil while she was doing her thing), and she said how she loved her job and it gets her wet. Normal rate, I would repeat but always looking for new talent.Sounds like Mona. Lisa.

Cumikazi
12-05-15, 03:32
How is she doing? Does she have a really annoying voice? Lmao. Saggy? Does it look like the meds have taken over? I miss seeing her. She used to post on BP reguraly. Does she have working digits and what was the damage?I guess you could say the voice was a little annoying. Didn't have shirt off but did feel the girls and yes they felt less than stellar. Super friendly though and seemed completely coherent to me, didn't look too bad like a train wreck, just a weathered little bit older lady. Didn't ask about number and just a standard 20 rate was given, she didn't ask for particular amount, just handed her what I had planned on giving after the suction was done.

CantB1
12-05-15, 15:59
Scooped thin WSW Chelsea behind sandwich shop last night. She got in and very friendly and comedic which I liked. I then remembered seeing her on Ramona a couple weeks ago. Didn't scoop then cut her face was full of crackne. That when I noticed it was covered by make up and it's night time. But she was pleasant company til she started putting on airs. She not like the other girls out there. Her baby daddy got locked up and her and her kids electric was turned off. How she has a house and doesn't live in the hotels. Blah blah blah. How she had let this one girl Jennifer stay with her and she had needles in her house and that was disrespectful. Figured out she was talking about Jen2 with the butterfly tat. Now she done messed up. Jen2 is doll. I don't care if she drank gasoline and smoked exhaust pipes. She has never been nothing but good to me.

So now I want to ditch this phony hooker. She says we can go take care of business in front of her house. I said ok. But I have had bad luck with houses so if it's yours then you should be able to open the front door. We pulled up to this house way back off stuart. She got out to open the front door. That when it was Shake and Bake time! I drove off leaving her standing on the porch with her arms up and her jaw on the floor. LOL.

Seen1
12-05-15, 15:59
Gentlemen,

New to the area.

Tried to not register and just read the posts to find some mongering spots but have had NO luck. I live in Northside and tried Main many times with no luck. Sick of BP. Can someone. Anyone. Let me know the deal. Hit me here or PM me. Thanks for the help brothers!

Pipelayer10
12-05-15, 20:16
Needed the pipe drained heard about all this new talent and was like fuck it hooterville here I come. Now Cuba hands down us the best head doctor in the game but wanted to change it up. So I ran across Nichole but this shinny crackhead with tats all over even her neck runs up I can't remember her name but she's like hey don't I know you I'm like yeah I tell you to kick rocks everytime and nothing is different today. Then I see a phat ass call her over off we go find a nice spot and she begins to work on pipe man it was good pulled down them pants and that ass showing through those thongs made we wish I had that gold pack and a very nice trap stamp. Cleaned the pipe and didn't spill a drip nice technique. Reddish hair caught her around the candy house. Be sage mongers pipe approves this message!

Ldwldwldw
12-05-15, 21:36
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Arcangel888
12-05-15, 23:57
After a week of wanting to do some hunting I try the easy shit and when to the Doll house. Only 4 people and I met Eve. Skinny black chick that give me 2 dances (good dances don't get me wrong) but I need something better than that. So I move out and keep on crusing, Problem is that I don know where the action is it took me like 1:30 to find a streat that I thou I hear and when down lane going south, Saw two swang walking thrue it make a you one was looking nice, blond but no ass long hair. The other dirty blond and looked rough I tri to pick up the first blond but she didn't even look at me so I move around and you back to the rough looking one, she got in and said a friend was piking her up and she will be there soon, I ask her if she has a place and we when to a go go mini race car parking. I was not please why this place, People clearly was goin in and out of that business and I mean families. So I move a bit down the road and make her drain me, Technice was good with a bit of teeth but ok (at that momen I wanted to finish) so I did quick and she spit. I think she did a good job but I won't repite because I belive I was rush and place in a area that I need it to rush. Well I will dream again this beutiful dream and let you know what happen then, I think her name was katy give me her digits.

Volnupe
12-06-15, 00:03
Needed the pipe drained heard about all this new talent and was like fuck it hooterville here I come. Now Cuba hands down us the best head doctor in the game but wanted to change it up. So I ran across Nichole but this shinny crackhead with tats all over even her neck runs up I can't remember her name but she's like hey don't I know you I'm like yeah I tell you to kick rocks everytime and nothing is different today. Then I see a phat ass call her over off we go find a nice spot and she begins to work on pipe man it was good pulled down them pants and that ass showing through those thongs made we wish I had that gold pack and a very nice trap stamp. Cleaned the pipe and didn't spill a drip nice technique. Reddish hair caught her around the candy house. Be sage mongers pipe approves this message!So now pipe can you please give us your stamp of approval of the best head game between those two? I am also looking to make that drive but want the best so I can smile all the drive back to the crib! LOL.

Hunt safe.

VN.

Volnupe
12-06-15, 00:25
The bait.

Good luck to monger who tries to hunt for a unicorn. You don't look for a unicorn. A unicorn will find you, if your what she is looking for.

CB1.

And only.I have met a couple of unicorns and reported those lovely dreams, but I also have not reported on the nightmares! I picked up one in Arlington off university. She was a hour glass figure black girl, 19, and HUGE tits! Her outfit was very skimpy and could see the box while she was standing! She asked for a ride and gave me a sob story about being dropped off by bf. She said her sister lived in some condos and she was trying to find. She asked to "hang out" which I took as the clue. Then she tells me how another monger picked her up and asked to trick and she said she was too cute for that! I then said I had somewhere to be and then she started to flip out on me saying I was just like him and no one wants to just hang out anymore! I practically had to kick her ass out the car! She was pissed. She was a minotaur dressed up as a unicorn! Nightmare!

And as a side note cantb1, you my brother have been busy! Your must be the Santa Monger because you are checking your list twice on these hoes! They must come running full speed when they see you and your sleigh pulling up! Lmao.

Hunt safe.

VN.

NumbSkull
12-06-15, 01:17
I believe her name was Heather- spinner, redhead, mid-thirties.

Here's the story. Cruising along Lenox, spot a Mandy body type spinner with a red mane. Stop, offer ride. She seems pretty agreeable. I figure she's on a Xanax and crack combo. (mellow and slight droopy eyes but energetic) We drive a bit and she seems calm and engaging. I pull out my main phone and crank some tunes off it. The obscure song I pull up just happens to be her favorite song. Pfft. She claims she grew up in the area, I've never seen her out before. We park the driveway of a house, but kinda exposed. She asks for money up front. We agree on Hami now, rest later. I hand her the Hamilton over.

Then she turns, grabs my monger phone that was laying on the console and jumps out of the car. From outside the passanger side window she demands the rest of the money in exchange for the phone. I jump out of the car and we play ring-a-round the rosy around the car. This goes on for awhile. Then the an old lady, whose house we are parked in, sticks her head out the door and starts yelling " get the hell off my property. I'm calling the cops. ".

I pull the car back onto the street, but still just trying to get my monger phone. By this time it has become a bit of a scene. I'm eyeing two dope boys at the end of the block. So I hand her another Hamilton across the hood and she snatches that and still refuses to hand over the phone. But now, and get this, she wants to exchange my monger phone for my main phone. YEA RIGHT!? Fuck that shit! It was time for a new monger phone anyway. I laughed and told her that this shit was all going to come back to her eventually. The sad part is she realizes that and said "I know. ".

CantB1
12-06-15, 02:21
I have met a couple of unicorns and reported those lovely dreams, but I also have not reported on the nightmares! I picked up one in Arlington off university. She was a hour glass figure black girl, 19, and HUGE tits! Her outfit was very skimpy and could see the box while she was standing! She asked for a ride and gave me a sob story about being dropped off by bf. She said her sister lived in some condos and she was trying to find. She asked to "hang out" which I took as the clue. Then she tells me how another monger picked her up and asked to trick and she said she was too cute for that! I then said I had somewhere to be and then she started to flip out on me saying I was just like him and no one wants to just hang out anymore! I practically had to kick her ass out the car! She was pissed. She was a minotaur dressed up as a unicorn! Nightmare!

And as a side note cantb1, you my brother have been busy! Your must be the Santa Monger because you are checking your list twice on these hoes! They must come running full speed when they see you and your sleigh pulling up! Lmao.

Hunt safe.

VN.Yea I probably need to sit my ass on the bench for a while. I read how much mongers spend on these BP chick and be like whoa! 200 for an hour of one girl. I haven't coughed up more than 30 bucks in I don't know how long. Once you learn that 20 is the standard base price. FS is an easy negotiation to 30. Why go see a BP provider for 60 to 80 for a qv? Will it be anymore enjoyable than a car date for less than half.

Knowledge is normally what I'm after. I have to feel the holiday spirit for FS.

And you keep asking who's gives the best head. Cuba or Nicole. I hung out with them Wednesday night. We had that conversation about who's better and why. Cuba wins. Nicole might not like to hear said from me. If you can catch those two on good terms then you can order a up a double and get the best of both worlds. LOL.

Mr C
12-06-15, 02:57
Scooped thin WSW Chelsea behind sandwich shop last night. She got in and very friendly and comedic which I liked. I then remembered seeing her on Ramona a couple weeks ago. Didn't scoop then cut her face was full of crackne. That when I noticed it was covered by make up and it's night time. But she was pleasant company til she started putting on airs. She not like the other girls out there. Her baby daddy got locked up and her and her kids electric was turned off. How she has a house and doesn't live in the hotels. Blah blah blah. How she had let this one girl Jennifer stay with her and she had needles in her house and that was disrespectful. Figured out she was talking about Jen2 with the butterfly tat. Now she done messed up. Jen2 is doll. I don't care if she drank gasoline and smoked exhaust pipes. She has never been nothing but good to me.

So now I want to ditch this phony hooker. She says we can go take care of business in front of her house. I said ok. But I have had bad luck with houses so if it's yours then you should be able to open the front door. We pulled up to this house way back off stuart. She got out to open the front door. That when it was Shake and Bake time! I drove off leaving her standing on the porch with her arms up and her jaw on the floor. LOL.I picked this girl up last week in the same area after coming up dry looking for Jen2 (I am also a big fan of Jen2).

Anyway, I asked if she had seen Jen and she said she saw her earlier in the day but did not say she was staying with her. She did say some 19 year old was staying with her though.

I went to that same rats ass house and pulled into the driveway. She gave me a very wet BJ not unlike those I used to get from Molly in her better days, then dropped her shorts and mounted me from the top, demonstrating what the term spinner means.

Today I got a call from Jen2. Said she was at her moms off of 103rd. You are right, she is still kind of bummed out over her friend doing himself in. I took her to lunch at the Metro Diner, and later she demonstrated her graduatude to me for about an hour. I can see that little butterfly going up and down in my mind.

You are right, I have never seen a SW as pleasant as Jen, and I have been with 100's of them. Even though she doesn't ask for it, I spend a bit more money on this one than on the average SW, but she is worth it.

Mr see.

CantB1
12-06-15, 07:16
I picked this girl up last week in the same area after coming up dry looking for Jen2 (I am also a big fan of Jen2).

Anyway, I asked if she had seen Jen and she said she saw her earlier in the day but did not say she was staying with her. She did say some 19 year old was staying with her though.

I went to that same rats ass house and pulled into the driveway. She gave me a very wet BJ not unlike those I used to get from Molly in her better days, then dropped her shorts and mounted me from the top, demonstrating what the term spinner means.

Today I got a call from Jen2. Said she was at her moms off of 103rd. You are right, she is still kind of bummed out over her friend doing himself in. I took her to lunch at the Metro Diner, and later she demonstrated her graduatude to me for about an hour. I can see that little butterfly going up and down in my mind.

You are right, I have never seen a SW as pleasant as Jen, and I have been with 100's of them. Even though she doesn't ask for it, I spend a bit more money on this one than on the average SW, but she is worth it.

Mr see.I haven't seen Jen2 in months. I used to see her about once a week off lane. Never a complaint. I think I wrote her first review before she got popular.

You now got me regretting not giving Chelsea a go. But but that house had me spooked. Last thing I need is another police visit while I'm being entertained in that area.

But that night ended on a good note. Found Thick Jen in hooterville. Took her to Subway then she took care of me. Can't complain at all.

Conceited
12-06-15, 22:09
I did some checking in Hooterville. Jaime and Crystal are around. Taylor was but took off. There is no Heather and Taylor face is just fine. I met a girl matching this Chelsea' description but she said she lived in Hooterville. Didn't partake un fortunately since I didn't have a spot. Said I'd see her net week.Yup, got my jollies from crystal. She was doing that face-jackhammer thing a lot of girls like to do for god knows why. I have never gotten off faster from such abuse to my little man. Eventually I just gave her a bit extra and we played around in my back seat.

Ace87
12-06-15, 23:51
Not even sure if this even goes in this topic since she drove to the spot to meet me?

Text set up was easy, opted for the mic check in the car which was amazing. I will definitely repeat, weekly. She is definitely a down to earth woman, we talked for a while before and after the deed and I enjoyed her company, made me feel at ease since I usually don't do the car date thing. Didn't talk about price until after it was done. I would recommend her to anyone.

Marchensel11
12-07-15, 00:31
Been back and Forth to Jax for a few months now and having trouble finding Cubas digits. If anyone could send them my way that would be much appreciated. Heard her BJ skills were top notch and looking to indulge at a generous rate. Cheers!

Scooter1
12-07-15, 08:56
Any help on rough location and time to find Jaime would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Yup, got my jollies from crystal. She was doing that face-jackhammer thing a lot of girls like to do for god knows why. I have never gotten off faster from such abuse to my little man. Eventually I just gave her a bit extra and we played around in my back seat.

Ginger1013
12-07-15, 10:39
Next monger to partake in Curvy Jade, let her know it hurts her business standing 2 feet away from DBs. I don't feel comfortable picking up someone being that close to them.Scooped her up today. DB was only about 15 feet away but I said fuck it.

Can definitely say she was worth the trouble. I will see her again. Said she did a 3 some with the shaved headed girl (who was also nice).

Told her I'd like her to set that up for me.

BeachLvr2014
12-07-15, 11:36
Hooterville last night around 1 am. It was pretty hot, saw two separate blue lights rolling pulling someone over. Made one pass and struck gold on Fire. Blonde, early 30 late 20's, average build, healthy ass, not cracked out in the least I could tell. Name was Rachel. I only had 20's so. 4 for FS. Did good service and took time as the Ville was plenty hot and she was not going back to it. Said she didn't have charges when getting in and noting the heat around. Said she could just say she was walking with no charges for exercise. Liked her attitude to handling a stop but who knows how she would hold up. Was bareback but did not cum inside at her which was her request. She said she doesn't usually do bb but I look clean cut, common story. Zero stds for over a decade in the hobby. I swear by wiping the tool down in hand sanitizer after, get that good burn in your pee hole rather than a delayed std burn LOL.

CantB1
12-07-15, 13:55
Hooterville last night around 1 am. It was pretty hot, saw two separate blue lights rolling pulling someone over. Made one pass and struck gold on Fire. Blonde, early 30 late 20's, average build, healthy ass, not cracked out in the least I could tell. Name was Rachel. I only had 20's so. 4 for FS. Did good service and took time as the Ville was plenty hot and she was not going back to it. Said she didn't have charges when getting in and noting the heat around. Said she could just say she was walking with no charges for exercise. Liked her attitude to handling a stop but who knows how she would hold up. Was bareback but did not cum inside at her which was her request. She said she doesn't usually do bb but I look clean cut, common story. Zero stds for over a decade in the hobby. I swear by wiping the tool down in hand sanitizer after, get that good burn in your pee hole rather than a delayed std burn LOL.Found out that Rachel gave me the false name Heather when I scooped her. She was a stripper at Sinsations during the days at some point. She had pick on her phone to prove it. She was walking the ville all last night I passed her several times. You can usually find her on the put side of the main area. She doesn't hang out with the other none SWs. Since nobody knew of a Heather I pointed her out to one of the other girls. They said that Rachel she say she doesn't trick. Not to be confused with the short thick Rachel with the frizzy hair and tats that also pretends not to trick too.

Conceited
12-07-15, 20:33
Any help on rough location and time to find Jaime would be much appreciated. Thanks!I have no clue who Jaime is. Sorry.

HelloKittyKat
12-08-15, 18:09
I got a call from MJ. She must like calling my phone or getting yelled at. But this time I just said what. She in her way apologies for the past and says she about to turn 19 in a couple weeks. I said wow big deal. She tells me that she is serious now and will do whatever. I told her she had messed up her rep now you tryna fix it.

I ain't buying it or paying for it. So if anyone has seen her lately and know of a change in service. Speak now if you wish.Had a dream. Told her right off I knew her deal. Was lackluster service, rushed dream etc. She wanted a million roses of course too! Oh well. I woke up and still had my car! Ha.

BeachLvr2014
12-08-15, 21:56
I haven't seen Jen2 in months. I used to see her about once a week off lane. Never a complaint. I think I wrote her first review before she got popular.

You now got me regretting not giving Chelsea a go. But but that house had me spooked. Last thing I need is another police visit while I'm being entertained in that area.

But that night ended on a good note. Found Thick Jen in hooterville. Took her to Subway then she took care of me. Can't complain at all.Forgot to write up my pick up of Chelsea yesterday. Behind the shop for me as well between shop and gas station. I took her to a spot I know and got comfortable. She did a good job and I also got a very wet BJ although she doesn't want any cum in her mouth so I had to prep some napkins for the ending. She didn't complain about time and I enjoyed it a bit. She said she has cystic fibrosis but who knows. I got some of those airs about not doing that and all. Tried to see for drug acne but couldn't tell. I love to fondle a healthy ass while being blown and hers was kinda rail skinny. Not sure about her riding me or taking a pounding. Looked a little too scrawny to take some real action. Damage was usual.

CantB1
12-08-15, 22:13
Forgot to write up my pick up of Chelsea yesterday. Behind the shop for me as well between shop and gas station. I took her to a spot I know and got comfortable. She did a good job and I also got a very wet BJ although she doesn't want any cum in her mouth so I had to prep some napkins for the ending. She didn't complain about time and I enjoyed it a bit. She said she has cystic fibrosis but who knows. I got some of those airs about not doing that and all. Tried to see for drug acne but couldn't tell. I love to fondle a healthy ass while being blown and hers was kinda rail skinny. Not sure about her riding me or taking a pounding. Looked a little too scrawny to take some real action. Damage was usual.There has been some other SWans posted up back behind the Sandwich shop at night. Standing or sitting on the guard rail. One is thick and looks to have a nice rack. But dudes be back with them. They migrated to the Ramona bus stop. By then it was about 8 folks deep til an unmarked LEO ran them all off. Each of the girls walked away with a dude to different notels. That was Sunday night. I saw 4 different SWans I never seen before. But let's face it. They are like roaches. If you see one or two, then you know their are more you don't see. Or haven't seen yet.

Alamo69
12-09-15, 10:11
Hand sanitizer to prevent STDs after BBFS. LMAO.

Hooterville last night around 1 am. It was pretty hot, saw two separate blue lights rolling pulling someone over. Made one pass and struck gold on Fire. Blonde, early 30 late 20's, average build, healthy ass, not cracked out in the least I could tell. Name was Rachel. I only had 20's so. 4 for FS. Did good service and took time as the Ville was plenty hot and she was not going back to it. Said she didn't have charges when getting in and noting the heat around. Said she could just say she was walking with no charges for exercise. Liked her attitude to handling a stop but who knows how she would hold up. Was bareback but did not cum inside at her which was her request. She said she doesn't usually do bb but I look clean cut, common story. Zero stds for over a decade in the hobby. I swear by wiping the tool down in hand sanitizer after, get that good burn in your pee hole rather than a delayed std burn LOL.

EaglesSb
12-09-15, 15:38
Hand sanitizer to prevent STDs after BBFS. LMAO.I use rubbing alcohol and hydroperoide, but even I'm not bbfsing SWans, not even cfs, just too much risk.

CantB1
12-09-15, 16:36
Had a dream. Told her right off I knew her deal. Was lackluster service, rushed dream etc. She wanted a million roses of course too! Oh well. I woke up and still had my car! Ha.If you liked her I will gladly deal you her digits to her daddy phone she always has. He might even drop his little girl off for an outcall. LOL but I'm serious.

CantB1
12-09-15, 18:41
Damn. I think they growing SWans. Morning drive thru and found Jessie / Jessica. It was could and she was wearing a hoodie. Wasn't sure who she was til I stopped. I attempted to pass because I never heard of her. Said she isn't normally out there. Told her I don't want the hassle before work of a new face. But I let her in anyway. She started with the 40 for head? I said No 20. Then she said so you have a cover. I said for head? She said yea. I said no. Then she said do you take along time? I said that depends on you. I'll just take you back. I ain't fewling the hassle of a new girl this morning. She said not to. Surprising she gave a good singing performance. She ain't really cute but in my dream I imagine she was Jessica Simpson on the mic. LOL.

InMyOwnLane
12-10-15, 15:20
On Tues night, I had a long time UTR come by for a rendezvous and as usual, she took really good care of me. On the way home after dropping her off, I stopped at the Shell on 103 near Hillman to fill up around 1 am. As I was pumping gas I noticed 2 brunette chicks in a white SUV parked close to the building. The passenger picks up a bra that she has in her lap and proceeds to take her white t shirt and her existing bra off. Obviously this attracted my attention and I began to try to see the naked boobs. They both look over at me and start laughing, start up their vehicle and start to pull off. I thought they were leaving the station, but instead pulled up next to me and the driver asked if I enjoyed the show as now the naked tits of the passenger are just a few feet from me. I told her that I did, and she asked if I wanted to go have "drinks" w them. I had to decline, as I was completely exhausted from the activities w my 22 yr old UTR of just 30 min earlier. (Now in my 40's, it takes me about 2 hrs to recover). They were both fairly decent looking and I'm sure I would have taken them up on the offer under any other circumstances. Anyways, the passenger put the other bra and her shirt back on and they pulled off. I must have been in shock because I should have asked for digits for a later playtime but I wasn't thinking. Now I'm kicking myself, cause I'm sure that situation will prob never happen to me again. Complete and utter fail for me. :

Mike1237
12-10-15, 20:25
On Tues night, I had a long time UTR come by for a rendezvous and as usual, she took really good care of me. On the way home after dropping her off, I stopped at the Shell on 103 near Hillman to fill up around 1 am. As I was pumping gas I noticed 2 brunette chicks in a white SUV parked close to the building. The passenger picks up a bra that she has in her lap and proceeds to take her white t shirt and her existing bra off. Obviously this attracted my attention and I began to try to see the naked boobs. They both look over at me and start laughing, start up their vehicle and start to pull off. I thought they were leaving the station, but instead pulled up next to me and the driver asked if I enjoyed the show as now the naked tits of the passenger are just a few feet from me. I told her that I did, and she asked if I wanted to go have "drinks" w them. I had to decline, as I was completely exhausted from the activities w my 22 yr old UTR of just 30 min earlier. (Now in my 40's, it takes me about 2 hrs to recover). They were both fairly decent looking and I'm sure I would have taken them up on the offer under any other circumstances. Anyways, the passenger put the other bra and her shirt back on and they pulled off. I must have been in shock because I should have asked for digits for a later playtime but I wasn't thinking. Now I'm kicking myself, cause I'm sure that situation will prob never happen to me again. Complete and utter fail for me. :Great story. Had something similar to that happen many years ago while away at college. My roommate and I are driving back from lunch on Halloween day and my buddy says pull the car over some chick just flashed me with huge titties. I laughed and said its Halloween, must be fake. He said no and insisted they were real so I pulled around the corner and sure enough 3 high school chicks hop in the car. He jumps in the back with 2 of them while I have the other with me. These 3 chicks were the horniest chicks I've ever seen. There were all over my buddy and the one in front was stroking me while driving. I must've drove 100 mph back to the apartment where a 5 some then ensued with tits and pussy all over the place. We did some crazy stuff at college but this one took the cake and didn't cost a penny.

Member #6123
12-12-15, 08:59
By any chance can anyone share Jens digits with me or where on lane and what time can I find her out? PM me would be great thanks in advance.

CantB1
12-12-15, 15:09
By any chance can anyone share Jens digits with me or where on lane and what time can I find her out? PM me would be great thanks in advance.Catch her if you can. She has no walking pattern since the loss of her BF. She stays with her mom off 103rd mostly. And I have never known her to have a phone.

CantB1
12-12-15, 16:48
Scooped Jamie in Hookerville last night. I wasn't going to let her in but she started talking about how I never help her out. I said girl I scooped you a week or so ago. I even took you to get some ice cream, your mind bad or something? She said okay once. I said I say you before that when you had your wrist bandaged.

I recall being very happy after her last performance so I let her get in. She kinda acts like she too good to be a SW but that's a path she chose. She asked if I would help show her how to get on BP. She never did it before. I asked if she had a phone. She said not yet. I said well that's step one. I should have told her to eat regularly as step two because we don't need no more 100 lb SWs asking for top dollar on BP. Not that I shop ads much anyway. LOL.

After she did give a good BJ and kept sucking during CIM to collect all my seeds. She would have gotten a 9. 0 if she would have swallowed instead of spitting them on the street.

I recommend her but I won't repeat.

Mandingo61
12-12-15, 22:30
I missed the surveillance's photos from PoniBoy. Please post some more for your buddy, my friend!

Volnupe
12-13-15, 15:11
Okay my Arlington buddies, today I thought I would take a spin through sin city today to see if the desert had a mirage! I didn't see anything and as I was about to exit I saw a young lady walking with yoga pants, exercise shirt, and headphones. As I passed she yelled and gave me the come back wave! I immediately busted a uturn and when I got to her she jumped in and started rubbing my dick and asked what's up? WTF! She said she needed money to put on the books for her old man and she was gamed for anything! She she she would sing in the mic and she is good. I asked how good and her answer almost made me pop! LOL! I quote "I suck harder when you cum and you will beg me to stop because I love sucking!" I know some of you horny bastards got a chub just reading that so imagine how I felt! I asked to see the goods and I was treated to seeing a freshly shaved snatch that was already moist and pretty pink wings. She was wearing a nice thong and gave me a twerking show when asked to see ass. I could not wait any longer and asked for the mic check. She began and as she was sucking again a nice twerk show! I rubbed both holes and when I came she did not lie! She sucked enough that she probably got my next two loads! She swallowed every drop and then smiled saying "told ya"! It was great. She offered to go to her house several times but I did not want to chance it! I got digits and will TRADE with trusted seniors! I also told her I had some friends that would love to help her out and she said bring it on! Wow!

Hunt safe.

VN.

Chason Hymen
12-13-15, 16:03
Okay my Arlington buddies, today I thought I would take a spin through sin city today to see if the desert had a mirage! I didn't see anything and as I was about to exit I saw a young lady walking with yoga pants, exercise shirt, and headphones. As I passed she yelled and gave me the come back wave! I immediately busted a uturn and when I got to her she jumped in and started rubbing my dick and asked what's up? WTF! She said she needed money to put on the books for her old man and she was gamed for anything! She she she would sing in the mic and she is good. I asked how good and her answer almost made me pop! LOL! I quote "I suck harder when you cum and you will beg me to stop because I love sucking!" I know some of you horny bastards got a chub just reading that so imagine how I felt! I asked to see the goods and I was treated to seeing a freshly shaved snatch that was already moist and pretty pink wings. She was wearing a nice thong and gave me a twerking show when asked to see ass. I could not wait any longer and asked for the mic check. She began and as she was sucking again a nice twerk show! I rubbed both holes and when I came she did not lie! She sucked enough that she probably got my next two loads! She swallowed every drop and then smiled saying "told ya"! It was great. She offered to go to her house several times but I did not want to chance it! I got digits and will TRADE with trusted seniors! I also told her I had some friends that would love to help her out and she said bring it on! Wow!

Hunt safe.

VN.Damage? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.

JaxBig76
12-13-15, 18:31
Scoop up Rachel, and we talked did the LEO check. This girl said. 6, I said if you don't get the hell out of my car. Nego down. She kept saying that she is worth $$ while BBBJing the whole time. Really this chicken head thought I was a rookie. BTW, she was not worth. 2 just saying.

Volnupe
12-13-15, 20:04
Damage? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious.She asked for. 20 and I tipped $15 because all the blood was gone from my brain and I was in shock! LOL. I normally tell them the better the service, the better the tip! She accepted the challenge with great confidence!

Oh yeah, she was average height, had hair in two long side wards ponytails, okay face, did not see any drug signs / scars, and just a little baby damage.

Hunt safe.

VN.

Cumikazi
12-13-15, 22:33
She asked for. 20 and I tipped $15 because all the blood was gone from my brain and I was in shock! LOL. I normally tell them the better the service, the better the tip! She accepted the challenge with great confidence!

Oh yeah, she was average height, had hair in two long side wards ponytails, okay face, did not see any drug signs / scars, and just a little baby damage.

Hunt safe.

VN.Sin City is closest for me but I pretty much gave up going there since I would almost never see anything out must less worth picking up, once about a year ago I did hit the jackpot one night though and found a chick with an amazing body walking, like a 9 on the real scale. I had got her number but shared it and tried it later myself with no success so unfortunately nothing to share. And you said today so as in, in the middle of the day is when you spotted her, not late at night? Can you narrow down where she was walking if one were to want to scope out the area? Century, Acme, Bowlan, Galveston, random connecting street in the middle, by the store?

Scooter1
12-14-15, 12:02
So I have heard of the "candy house" and I know what street it is on BUT could someone help me out and let me know the closest cross street? I realize the steet in question is not terribly long but would rather appear to know what I'm doing even if I have no clue. LOL thanks PM is great.

Scooped Jamie in Hookerville last night. I wasn't going to let her in but she started talking about how I never help her out. I said girl I scooped you a week or so ago. I even took you to get some ice cream, your mind bad or something? She said okay once. I said I say you before that when you had your wrist bandaged.

I recall being very happy after her last performance so I let her get in. She kinda acts like she too good to be a SW but that's a path she chose. She asked if I would help show her how to get on BP. She never did it before. I asked if she had a phone. She said not yet. I said well that's step one. I should have told her to eat regularly as step two because we don't need no more 100 lb SWs asking for top dollar on BP. Not that I shop ads much anyway. LOL.

After she did give a good BJ and kept sucking during CIM to collect all my seeds. She would have gotten a 9. 0 if she would have swallowed instead of spitting them on the street.

I recommend her but I won't repeat.

Hot Tacos
12-14-15, 22:03
Scoop on Jen just a bit ago. It was her and a older skin and bones gal. There was a taller mixed looked girl that got scooped by a ford F150 as I was pulling thru. Any idea who she is? Looked very young and healthy. Black frizzy hair. Cute girl. Jen was as usual. Slow BBBJ and took the swimmers with her. HT.

CantB1
12-14-15, 22:27
Scoop on Jen just a bit ago. It was her and a older skin and bones gal. There was a taller mixed looked girl that got scooped by a ford F150 as I was pulling thru. Any idea who she is? Looked very young and healthy. Black frizzy hair. Cute girl. Jen was as usual. Slow BBBJ and took the swimmers with her. HT.Monique. She lost weight.

Chason Hymen
12-14-15, 22:28
Scoop on Jen just a bit ago. It was her and a older skin and bones gal. There was a taller mixed looked girl that got scooped by a ford F150 as I was pulling thru. Any idea who she is? Looked very young and healthy. Black frizzy hair. Cute girl. Jen was as usual. Slow BBBJ and took the swimmers with her. HT.Inquiring minds want to know.

Hot Tacos
12-14-15, 22:39
Inquiring minds want to know.Not really sure.

Short blonde hair. Kinda thick. Not bad. Nice shaved pussy.

CantB1
12-14-15, 22:47
I scoop the little firecracker often but haven't wrote a review on her in a while. Always good service but even better than usual mic check was given this weekend. Best dressed SWan in the city.

JaxThumper
12-14-15, 22:48
Not really sure.

Short blonde hair. Kinda thick. Not bad. Nice shaved pussy.Clean, non-smelling pussy, but damn she won't STFU! Scoop her, its worth it. She's from StA. And not mixed.

CantB1
12-14-15, 22:50
Not really sure.

Short blonde hair. Kinda thick. Not bad. Nice shaved pussy.Thick Jen. A seasoned veteran. Lane ave and Hooterville strolls. Been reviewed several times.

CantB1
12-14-15, 23:04
Kat is back from the pound and body is looking delicious. Rolled up on her twice for a scoop this weekend and then again today. Could only say Hi though. She is such a pretty and nice girl. I met her a few months ago but just like back then, I couldn't partake. Too much crackne on her face. Someone should put her on mittens and save her from picking her face. She would definitely be a 10 on the SWan scale if it wasn't for that. I saw she had posted on BP last week. I know she will loose all that stuffing in no time like they all do.

CB1.

Please feed all SWans bread. That how they go from thinners to thickens when given time off.

CantB1
12-14-15, 23:32
Jetted to Cuba this afternoon for an exotic get away. Got to take in the scenery as I laid back in my hammock and watch the native perform a great solo anthem. I saluted as she used her vocal talents that made me want to loose my passport to go home. LOL.

CB1.

I think Cuba needs he own thread here. And who the hell gave Alyssa one. She has always been suspect.

Rippa
12-14-15, 23:42
Did a little trolling early Sunday morning, and North Main had a fair amount of action. More than I'd seen in a while, at least 4-5 WSW's, with most of the action centered around 24th St and Main. But none were really worthwhile looking, and LEO was soon in on the fun, too, so made myself scarce for a while.

Rolled back through again in the late morning and saw Danielle walking with a dude, but he didn't really look like a DB or Management. Took the chance and sure enough when I rolled by she made eye contact and smiled. Game on! Had her hop in and we were off to a favored spot. WSW, late 20's, trim build, and sporting some short-shorts exposing those killer legs. Dancer's legs, nice, firm and muscular. Pretty cute face, jacked up teeth. Gave a decent, even enthusiastic BJ, but covered, and I know that's a deal-breaker for many of my fellow Mongers. Nice phat kitty with awesome meat curtains. Very open menu and standard rates, Pretty cool chick overall. Have digits and will probably repeat, especially if I can negotiate the cover goes away on the next knobber.

Cumikazi
12-15-15, 01:52
Cruised about 11:45 tonight and spotted a WSW that seemed to have a nice looking body and dressed nice wandering down the sidewalk just south of the BP on the opposite side of the road as the typical path. Scooped her up, said her name was Sherry. I would say late 40's early 50's possibly, dark long wavy hair, maybe 5'5" 130 lbs? Couldn't completely tell when I felt them but appeared to have a nice set of bolt ons and a on the thinner side (not skin and bones, just not thick) body. Claimed to live out by the beach between 6th and 7th and comes to PH every now and then to "get new numbers," said she would need to get mine shortly after picking her up and talking for a few. Said she lived in some nice house that was left to her son and him or her can't afford it and back around Thanksgiving they were sent a letter saying they had to get out but haven't left yet. I asked for her number and then asked if I could share with friends but she said lets talk first and said she would call me maybe once a week. Honestly didn't want to give her my # but felt like she was going to call the phone right when I gave it to her so didn't want to give a fake #.

I asked for a BBBJ, she didn't say a compensation amount, we went and parked in a quiet spot then she asked for the funds up front. I usually never do that but gave her 20, she said can't I give her 30, told her that was all I had. She said ok and then proceeded on to a BBBJ that was average. I played with the girls a little and tried to slide down the back of her jean pants but they were a little to tight, asked if she could loosen them up and she said no and kept on with the BJ. Finished a min or two later and then she spit out the door.

She was pleasant, dressed nice, smelt good (perfume or body spray) and appeared to be cleanly showered with hair done up and like mentioned, had a nice rack so that was all nice but nothing special about the BJ. She told me maybe next to have a sample of all of it and she usually gets 100 for that, then said she was real good. I told her they all say that, so she said ok then she is the best. I laughed it off and brought her back to the area I scooped her from and went on my way.

I went by Sin City first, saw nothing, went to PH and saw nothing, went to Jan Suan and saw a thin younger looking white girl standing with a white guy at the station at Lakeshore at about 10:30, I kept going, hit Lane, saw one older average body wsw heading under i10, kept going, headed to main saw one thicker older missing a tooth real short hair cut wsw, talked to her for a second saying I was looking for a friend, told me she could be my friend and flopped her flap jack titties out. Said no thanks and left, went back by PH on the way home and that is when I spotted Sherry.

CantB1
12-15-15, 04:39
Clean, non-smelling pussy, but damn she won't STFU! Scoop her, its worth it. She's from StA. And not mixed.Who are you referring to?

Pipelayer10
12-15-15, 07:42
All I can say is damn this girl made me late for work today, but I don't mind. Met up with her this am and let's just say she had pipe's legs shaking. This girl is on point and knows what the hell she is doing. She took care of that pipe I have to slide in there here soon but I can't get past the oral skills LOL pipe approves this message.

Hot Tacos
12-15-15, 12:27
Jetted to Cuba this afternoon for an exotic get away. Got to take in the scenery as I laid back in my hammock and watch the native perform a great solo anthem. I saluted as she used her vocal talents that made me want to loose my passport to go home. LOL.

CB1.

I think Cuba needs he own thread here. And who the hell gave Alyssa one. She has always been suspect.How tall is Cuba? The light skinned girl I saw earlier yestetday was maybe 5'7" frizzy hair, great body. ?

JaxStang13
12-15-15, 13:38
How tall is Cuba? The light skinned girl I saw earlier yestetday was maybe 5'7" frizzy hair, great body. ?Clean your inbox so I may send you some info.

PetterPetter
12-15-15, 14:18
Her choice of name.

Httpnae http://northflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-will-treat-you-like-a-king-baby-904-442-4934/8143451.

Found on ph bbjcim spit ass a thighs like Cuba an pillow soft tried to upcharge for finger play so just played with that asss! Was lets say very energetic. Lots spit good hand mouth coordinationon. Only thing found from the vill to lane to 3 ppasses on Philips. Standard rates aply.

CantB1
12-15-15, 14:56
How tall is Cuba? The light skinned girl I saw earlier yestetday was maybe 5'7" frizzy hair, great body. ?I already told you that you saw Monique. She is the only girl that fits that description. Cuba you didn't see. Her hair is completely different. They are not even close in comparison if you know them both.

Hot Tacos
12-15-15, 15:30
Clean your inbox so I may send you some info.Done. Pm's Deleted.

JaxThumper
12-15-15, 19:02
Who are you referring to?The frizzy haired girl in Hooterville. Can't remember her name. She had a busted bottom lip!

Dap Fl1
12-15-15, 19:13
Hey fellow mongers.

I'm new to Jax and don't know the "lay" of the land. I have RTFF and didn't see where the hot zones are. Can you please pm me with the local hot spots, preference to the southside. Thanks and be safe!

Pipelayer10
12-15-15, 19:33
Scooped her this morning that this girl is off the chain. She cleaned the pipe well this morning and made me later for work but it was well worth it. I keep saying I'm going to try out the goods but damn I can't get past that mouth. Pipe approves this message.

Fender
12-15-15, 22:11
I decided to drive around town today. Well I found this girl on Thompson And Lenox. She said her name was Caroline, yes Caroline. I found my spot and we negotiated for a Jackson. She started to look inside her purse, taking some time saying she lost something and in a second she reached to the bill that was on plain sight and took it. She opened the door quickly and left. I asked her to give my money back and she replied " oh I'm just getting a condom". Then she kept walking really fast to leave the area. I had to hold my inner half italian devil because what I wanted to do was not good and I already have a damaged record for aggravated battery years ago on a guy that tried to get smart on me. So I count to twenty, breath and left. Two minutes on the road and I had a cop car with its lights off tailgating me. Yes the cop was tailgating me. So I decided to keep my coolness drive like a grandma and follow all the traffic signs, etc. The cop was tailgating me for about ten minutes until I decided to go into downtown and drive around. He left after a while I believe he had no grounds to stop me. That was weird. Anyway, if any of you find this girl Caroline do not, please do not trust her, she's a thieve. Tell her that you read here what she did.

PoniBoi
12-15-15, 23:06
I decided to drive around town today. Well I found this girl on Thompson And Lenox. She said her name was Caroline, yes Caroline. I found my spot and we negotiated for a Jackson. She started to look inside her purse, taking some time saying she lost something and bam. She reached to the bill that was on plain sight and took it. She opened the door and left. I asked her to give my money back and she replied " oh I'm just getting a condom". Then she kept walking really fast to leave the area. I had to hold my inner half italian devil because what I wanted to do was not good and I already have a damaged record for aggravated battery years ago on a guy that tried to get smart on me. So I count to twenty, breath and left. Two minutes on the road and I had a cop car with its lights off tailgating me. Yes the cop was tailgating me. So I decided to keep my coolness drive like a grandma and follow all the traffic signs, etc. The cop was tailgating me for about ten minutes until I decided to go into downtown and drive around. He left after a while I believe he had no grounds to stop me. That was weird. Anyway, if any of you find this girl Caroline do not, please do not trust her, she's a thieve. Tell her that you read here what she did.But cut your loses, Fender. Its a Jack. It could have been more, it could have been worse, Monger. I understand you would want to drop kick her, but consider it a learning lesson that cost you 20. Just tighten up your game. Next time put them in a position where they won't consider shysting. Drive some distance away outside of their safe zone. Don't know where you placed the Jack, but next time show it then put it back in your pocket. They object, tell them to take a hike.

I lost 4 Jacks w / Kassy a couple weeks ago. I was in her area of operation and she had the advantage. Won't happen again- I hope. Unfortunately, I DO get complacent at times. That's because Jr often thinks he's charge. He made make all the stupid moves that night. Asshole. I often have to beat him, huhhh, forget I said that.

Thank you for the heads up. Much appreciated. Keep in mind there are No Rules in this game- just Smart Players & Safe Practices.

BSHM.

-PB.

InMyOwnLane
12-16-15, 01:40
Finally had the pleasure of hanging out w Crystal in Hooterville tonight. I have seen her out before a few months back but she was quite scrawny but has now put on some weight that IMHO looks good on her. She wanted .3 for just a French lesson, told her all I had was a jack and of course... "I'll do it this time, but I usually get more". I was really only interested in the BJ but her technique was damn good and her ass felt pretty damn good as I was exploring it while she was at work. She offered up full service for another jack and I was so involved at that point, I didn't even negotiate as I normally do. Her girly parts were shaved and soft with no foul odor that was apparent to me. She got very wet and actually deserves an Oscar because she acted as if she really enjoyed it. She says that she has had phones in the past but always leaves them in mongers cars. LOL. Anyways, I know I may get called out, but I think her BJ skills rival Cuba's. Might have to sample Cubs's again soon to make a complete comparison!! Damage was 2 jacks for everything.

Ps. After the deed, as I was taking her back, I told her I was a member of USA, and she immediately asked what kinda reviews she had.. I told her the ones that I glanced at were good and she was happy to know that. She is pretty cute and very laid back and I recommend, but as usual YMMV...

Fender
12-16-15, 01:56
But cut your loses, Fender. Its a Jack. It could have been more, it could have been worse, Monger. I understand you would want to drop kick her, but consider it a learning lesson that cost you 20. Just tighten up your game. Next time put them in a position where they won't consider shysting. Drive some distance away outside of their safe zone. Don't know where you placed the Jack, but next time show it then put it back in your pocket. They object, tell them to take a hike.

I lost 4 Jacks w / Kassy a couple weeks ago. I was in her area of operation and she had the advantage. Won't happen again- I hope. Unfortunately, I DO get complacent at times. That's because Jr often thinks he's charge. He made make all the stupid moves that night. Asshole. I often have to beat him, huhhh, forget I said that.

Thank you for the heads up. Much appreciated. Keep in mind there are No Rules in this game- just Smart Players & Safe Practices.

BSHM.

-PB.I hear you man. But let me tell you if it was 4 jacks in me I'd be in jail by now. I admire how you already made peace with that. Anyway this is a game were you always have to keep the defenses up. Be safe.

Grappler
12-16-15, 05:17
Took a ride thru sin city this evening, saw a blonde on Acme.

Looked decent body wise got up close, and looked to be older than.

Normal for out there, couldn't stop already had company.

With me.

NumbSkull
12-16-15, 10:30
I decided to drive around town today. Well I found this girl on Thompson And Lenox. She said her name was Caroline, yes Caroline. I found my spot and we negotiated for a Jackson. She started to look inside her purse, taking some time saying she lost something and in a second she reached to the bill that was on plain sight and took it. She opened the door quickly and left. I asked her to give my money back and she replied " oh I'm just getting a condom". Then she kept walking really fast to leave the area. I had to hold my inner half italian devil because what I wanted to do was not good and I already have a damaged record for aggravated battery years ago on a guy that tried to get smart on me. So I count to twenty, breath and left. Two minutes on the road and I had a cop car with its lights off tailgating me. Yes the cop was tailgating me. So I decided to keep my coolness drive like a grandma and follow all the traffic signs, etc. The cop was tailgating me for about ten minutes until I decided to go into downtown and drive around. He left after a while I believe he had no grounds to stop me. That was weird. Anyway, if any of you find this girl Caroline do not, please do not trust her, she's a thieve. Tell her that you read here what she did.This HAS TO BE the same girl that I had posted on earlier. I couldn't remember her name. But lets get it out there. CAROLINE - 5'2" / spinner / auburn hair / Lenox and Nelson area / THIEF.

I had a monger PM his similar experience, and this seems to be her MO. She will grab anything around her to take with her. In my case she walked off with my burner phone. The potential physical consequences, to her, of this game she is playing do not seem to concern her.

CantB1
12-16-15, 12:28
The frizzy haired girl in Hooterville. Can't remember her name. She had a busted bottom lip!OK you said she wasn't mixed so you must have seen Kat. I know she had some issues in issues in St. Johns County. And you said she had a busted lip. Naw bruh. And I'm not sure if that's a busted lip or whatever. She has scares all over her lip and face. It took days to get that way. I heard her face was clear when she got back from time off. Some say it's a reaction to drugs that has her face looking scared up. I'm not sure but what I am sure of is that her body is banging but I can't see past her face to give it a go.

PoniBoi
12-16-15, 13:30
I hear you man. But let me tell you if it was 4 jacks in me I'd be in jail by now. I admire how you already made peace with that. Anyway this is a game were you always have to keep the defenses up. Be safe.Even tho those four Jacks could have been better spent elsewhere, whether it be Mongering or non-Mongering activities, I didn't make a big fuss about it. Was I burnin up inside? Sure I was. I wanted to choke slam her there and then. But the non-Monger side says, "don't! You don't want to be another Chuck Hurst. Think of somethin and just laugh it off". That's where the Clown music kicked in, while she was shysting & throwing her hissy fit.

I'm I at peace with it? Yeah, you can say that. Can't sob over spilled milk or spoiled lettuce. Definitely won't forget. Maybe, just maybe, forgive. Karma will kick their ass in the end. Hell, look at Kate the Russian SWan (nice pics BTW, whoever posted them) now. I bet she's, more than once, screwed some, if not several, Mongers over. Now she waddles PH suckin sausage for way below her askin donation on BP. She could have been in the league of other BP providers if she was more than just hooker smart.

As for that witch who jacked your Jack, she will get hers or "Chuck" will. Ohh don't forget Alyssa, jeeezus! Need I say more? I've boasted about her in the past and she is on that rock-slide down, if not already at the bottom of the pit. So next time that you go hunting for SWans, keep one of your faves on deck incase that shit 💩 happens to you again.

BSHM, Fender. Keep your head in the game, brother.

-PB.

BTW, I anonymously contacted KaSandra & she's back at her abode on Eastport. I asked her hows business. "Sucks", she responded, "Someone made some BS video about me".

I play it off: "Hmm why? You seem like a nice girl. ".

She replies, "I really am. I can even prove it to you".

PB: "Really? How? Would you do a car date? All I need is some HEADache relief. Whats donation just for that?

KaSandra: "80, but I normally charge more".

PB: "No wonder you're not getting any business" *Click.

CantB1
12-16-15, 13:54
Finally had the pleasure of hanging out w Crystal in Hooterville tonight. I have seen her out before a few months back but she was quite scrawny but has now put on some weight that IMHO looks good on her. She wanted .3 for just a French lesson, told her all I had was a jack and of course... "I'll do it this time, but I usually get more". I was really only interested in the BJ but her technique was damn good and her ass felt pretty damn good as I was exploring it while she was at work. She offered up full service for another jack and I was so involved at that point, I didn't even negotiate as I normally do. Her girly parts were shaved and soft with no foul odor that was apparent to me. She got very wet and actually deserves an Oscar because she acted as if she really enjoyed it. She says that she has had phones in the past but always leaves them in mongers cars. LOL. Anyways, I know I may get called out, but I think her BJ skills rival Cuba's. Might have to sample Cubs's again soon to make a complete comparison!! Damage was 2 jacks for everything.

Ps. After the deed, as I was taking her back, I told her I was a member of USA, and she immediately asked what kinda reviews she had.. I told her the ones that I glanced at were good and she was happy to know that. She is pretty cute and very laid back and I recommend, but as usual YMMV...I agree. You can't go wrong with Crystal. I too met her first back when she was very thin. I probably have scooped her the most. A monger buddy of mine here asked who I recommend that has some meat on their bones and could take a good face fuck. Crystal was my first thought but you don't have to fuck her face. She fucks your dick with her mouth no hands. And will keep going none stop til you bust. She doesn't have to take a break or come up for air. I have never seen her acted cracked out and she has managed to keep her weight on. I have scooped her the most this year.

Fender
12-16-15, 20:18
BTW, I anonymously contacted KaSandra & she's back at her abode on Eastport. I asked her hows business. "Sucks", she responded, "Someone made some BS video about me".

I play it off: "Hmm why? You seem like a nice girl. ".

She replies, "I really am. I can even prove it to you".

PB: "Really? How? Would you do a car date? All I need is some HEADache relief. Whats donation just for that?

KaSandra: "80, but I normally charge more".

PB: "No wonder you're not getting any business" *Click.Jajajajajaja unbelievable. That KaSandra is something serious eh!

This is the first time in 20 yrs that a girl steals from me. You know at the moment I just get possessed by La Cosa Nostra spirit but it's for a very short time. I'm cool now. Shit happens. Hey you mentioned Alyssa and you're right. Like 5 years ago she thought she was the Queen and now she has turned into a bottom feeder. Karma sucks.

Stay thirsty my friend.

Fender
12-16-15, 20:28
This HAS TO BE the same girl that I had posted on earlier. I couldn't remember her name. But lets get it out there. CAROLINE - 5'2" / spinner / auburn hair / Lenox and Nelson area / THIEF.

I had a monger PM his similar experience, and this seems to be her MO. She will grab anything around her to take with her. In my case she walked off with my burner phone. The potential physical consequences, to her, of this game she is playing do not seem to concern her.Dude, that's her. Exact physical description. Spinner type, auburn long wavy hair and about 5'2". It looks like she's replacing that Margaret that used to work the same area and had the same bad habits. If anybody sees her, stop and tell her: thank you but no thank you, we know your ways.

The Preacher
12-17-15, 01:31
I agree. You can't go wrong with Crystal. I too met her first back when she was very thin. I probably have scooped her the most. A monger buddy of mine here asked who I recommend that has some meat on their bones and could take a good face fuck. Crystal was my first thought but you don't have to fuck her face. She fucks your dick with her mouth no hands. And will keep going none stop til you bust. She doesn't have to take a break or come up for air. I have never seen her acted cracked out and she has managed to keep her weight on. I have scooped her the most this year.Got any digits for Crystal or is it the luck of the scoop?

CantB1
12-17-15, 05:13
Got any digits for Crystal or is it the luck of the scoop?She doesn't have digits. And I normally have no problem finding her in Hookerville.

New2Jax
12-17-15, 10:10
Dude, that's her. Exact physical description. Spinner type, auburn long wavy hair and about 5'2". It looks like she's replacing that Margaret that used to work the same area and had the same bad habits. If anybody sees her, stop and tell her: thank you but no thank you, we know your ways.Several years ago I got taken fo $20. No biggie. Until I saw the girl out about a week later. Picked her up on PH on the very north end by BP. She didn't remember me at all. So I started driving south. All the time she is asking for the donation but I play dumb and ask about a room, and about different prices for different stuff but keep driving. Eventually she says where are we going and I say to a private spot I know, just relax I'll give you another $20.

By this point we are south of Sunbeam, and I pull over and literally push / throw her out of the car in the parking lot I had pulled into.

Told her kharma was a ***** and she shouldn't have ripped me off. Never saw her again. Only problem could have been if she would have put up a fight but she was quite a bit smaller than I am.

YoungRestless
12-17-15, 10:23
Several years ago I got taken fo $20. No biggie. Until I saw the girl out about a week later. Picked her up on PH on the very north end by BP. She didn't remember me at all. So I started driving south. All the time she is asking for the donation but I play dumb and ask about a room, and about different prices for different stuff but keep driving. Eventually she says where are we going and I say to a private spot I know, just relax I'll give you another $20.

By this point we are south of Sunbeam, and I pull over and literally push / throw her out of the car in the parking lot I had pulled into.

Told her kharma was a ***** and she shouldn't have ripped me off. Never saw her again. Only problem could have been if she would have put up a fight but she was quite a bit smaller than I am.I did something very similar to a girl years ago, except I didn't have to push her out of the car. She robbed me around or near the downtown area. When I picked her up, she didn't remember me. I drove all the way over to Dunn Ave and I can't remember how I got her out of the car. I think I may have told her to get a raincoat from store and when she got out, I got out of dodge! It was just too funny and of course she was pissed! She didn't remember who I was either. That's the thing, they do these things to random guys not realizing they can't remember everybodies' face. There were a couple of girls from the St. Pete area who used to come up here to Jax and rob guys by setting them up. Well, needless to say, they setup a drug boy who eventually caught up with them; hogged tied them together and of course, they met their demise. Very sad you know. Very dangerous game we play. Some fella was just stabbed by a prostitute the other night here in Jax. She tried to take his wallet and I guess he put up a struggle. Man, you never know! These girls are desperate!

Hump Dave
12-17-15, 15:22
Saw some SWans strolling around Lane today:

Skinny w / reddish hair. Jeans w / pink sweater. Face not Terrible. Seen her past few days in area. On Stuart with W / BF and Jen2.

Jen2 (I believe) strolling down stuart with other girl and her BF as mentioned.

Short w / Brown hair. Black sweat pants with l / s black shirt. Cuteish face with tat under ear on back of neck. W / BF.

PussyTamer
12-17-15, 15:35
Gents Merry Christmas. Has any one seen Prescilla yet?

CantB1
12-17-15, 20:25
Ben a while since I seen Jen2. I was looking and found this mild mannered SWan out today. As always it was a pleasure to be in her company. She had a good spot to spread her wings with out a need to pig spotting. Had a good dream. Eager to please and accommodating.

Fender
12-17-15, 20:29
Gents Merry Christmas. Has any one seen Prescilla yet?I was looking for her too. A "friend" of hers told me that she's not planning on coming back to the game.

Grappler
12-18-15, 07:35
Dude, that's her. Exact physical description. Spinner type, auburn long wavy hair and about 5'2". It looks like she's replacing that Margaret that used to work the same area and had the same bad habits. If anybody sees her, stop and tell her: thank you but no thank you, we know your ways.Just saw where Margaret went back to the state hotel for VOP. KARMA!

PetterPetter
12-18-15, 13:58
Well fellas of a lunch. Sarted with chelsy sswsw super sikny good bbjcim swallowed half load han milkd te rest. While droppingher off. Saw aimee shaped like maddy with a WALK damn an those eyes an that mouth pulled the 3rd nut of the dayout with ease. Tried me with the 30 thing said I got 20 ok vut just know you getting a hell of a deal I bormaly get 60 for bbj iwork from my phone. Ha ha ha http://www.escortbusts.com/386-301-9180/?id=8402578http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-is-back-rahnada/8402578.

TomCat4871
12-19-15, 13:15
Decided to take a trip to Cuba using the contact number gotten here. Proceeded to get the chrome sucked off my '57 Chevy's fender. I don't like parking antique cars in public spaces so I requested a private garage. Wound up being directed to the "Hooterville House of The Rising Sun". That was an adventure in itself. PM for further details.

DarkWanderer
12-19-15, 13:42
Hi there,

I'm new to Jacksonville and do not know where to go for street action.

If someone would be kind enough to tell me where to go for basic street prices, it would be much appreciated, and I will be writing an after-action report.

Thank you for your time, guys.

Mr C
12-19-15, 20:24
I was looking for her too. A "friend" of hers told me that she's not planning on coming back to the game.I guess she finally has had enough of camp JSO. I always liked Pricilla and actually miss her texting me asking if I could help her out. I truly hope she can stay out of the game, stay home and raise her kids. For as long as she was in the game, Pricilla managed to look good. Maybe she will find some guy and settle down in her new life.

Mr see.

Fender
12-19-15, 21:51
I guess she finally has had enough of camp JSO. I always liked Pricilla and actually miss her texting me asking if I could help her out. I truly hope she can stay out of the game, stay home and raise her kids. For as long as she was in the game, Pricilla managed to look good. Maybe she will find some guy and settle down in her new life.

Mr see.Yep, apparently she's staying out because of the kids. I'm glad I keep a pic of that ass. I took it the last time I saw her. Nice souvenir of good memories. If she ever comes back I'd sign up.

JohnSmith1855
12-20-15, 00:02
Ventured way out of the comfort zone and with a few truested PM's here and a recommendation I took a ride down to Hooterville to meet Jen. Set up was easy with a few texts and a phone call. Picked her up and we wandered to a safe place with a roof on it and the fun began. She was well kept, smelled good inside and out and provided a wonderful; BBBJ and cim. I am sure f / s could have been on the offering but I was riding without Mr. Trojan and took a pass unfortunately. All and all she was pleasant to be with, chatty and personable. As it goes here YMMV as well as damages.

Cumikazi
12-20-15, 18:34
Yep, apparently she's staying out because of the kids. I'm glad I keep a pic of that ass. I took it the last time I saw her. Nice souvenir of good memories. If she ever comes back I'd sign up.I heard about this Priscilla but never ventured to Main where I read she was located. Only been to Main a few times and struck out but was always wondering what she looked like. Unfortunately all I saw out at I think Main and 25th was a scary looking missing teeth flap jack titty real short hair WSW the last time I attempted to look for something nice over there recently.

Fender
12-20-15, 19:41
By popular demand. Here is Priscilla's ass... And she knew how to use it! The last time I saw her and after having a piece of that ass, she let me take a pic of her ass. She was always accommodating. If she ever decides to come back to the game I'd sign up. There are pics of her face if you do a search in this forum.

DreamIn15
12-20-15, 20:50
Jen is now on to BP.

PussyTamer
12-21-15, 01:23
By popular demand. Here is Priscilla's ass... And she knew how to use it! The last time I saw her and after having a piece of that ass, she let me take a pic of her ass. She was always accommodating. If she ever decides to come back to the game I'd sign up. There are pics of her face if you do a search in this forum.Priscillas ass I got a video or two but can't load here enjoy gents sorry guys one loaded twice.

CantB1
12-21-15, 02:18
Jen is now on to BP.She really is the nicest girl you will ever meet in this hobby. I saw her a couple days ago. Lost track of how many times I seen her before. She is normally a SWan but she is a doll and well worth the BP rate. Especially for those who haven't had the chance to meet her. My 2 cents.

TexasMonger
12-21-15, 06:21
Priscillas ass I got a video or two but can't load here enjoy gents sorry guys one loaded twice.Nice pics PT, now you are also an ass tamer. Did she offer backdoor service? Looks like that hole is tight as a clam waiting to be steamed.

Cheers.

TM.

PetterPetter
12-21-15, 08:32
Mnday morning drive in by way of ph. An found ths little one spinner did not partake. Sat an talked she seams cool an wasn't wacked out. http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-201-2443/1/99948.

UsmcXxxFl
12-21-15, 09:40
Jen is now on to BP.Did you grab a link?

JohnSmith1855
12-21-15, 09:54
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-ready-and-available-westside/8467703

UsmcXxxFl
12-21-15, 10:35
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-ready-and-available-westside/8467703Thanks and Thank you for the PM CantB.

Member #6123
12-21-15, 15:10
So is this thick Jen or Butterfly Jen??

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-ready-and-available-westside/8467703

DreamIn15
12-21-15, 15:57
So is this thick Jen or Butterfly Jen??Jen 2/ butterfly.

CantB1
12-21-15, 16:03
So is this thick Jen or Butterfly Jen??Now does she look thick to you? LOL It's butterfly Jen2. You were asking about her last week.

YoungRestless
12-21-15, 18:50
She really is the nicest girl you will ever meet in this hobby. I saw her a couple days ago. Lost track of how many times I seen her before. She is normally a SWan but she is a doll and well worth the BP rate. Especially for those who haven't had the chance to meet her. My 2 cents. ...swer there!

InMyOwnLane
12-22-15, 00:39
Now does she look thick to you? LOL It's butterfly Jen2. You were asking about her last week.I've been looking for her since she finished "vacation". Stopped by her incall on Sat evening. Great service, and she's a very nice girl but she is a lot thinner than I remember since its been a couple months since I last saw her. She was actually a little too thin for me but the session was still good, BBBJ then mish and finish doggie. By the way, No disrespect intended but I refused her adjusted BP prices. She told me that she can now make 2 Ben's for what she just did for me for 2 Jacks. Either she was fibbing to me or one of y'all mongers out there is crazy as hell to pay that to a ex Swan just cause she got a smart phone.

YoungRestless
12-22-15, 02:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6123
12-22-15, 08:38
LOL Reason was asking was because someone earlier told me it was thick Jen who they saw so didn't know if it was the same girl.

Is people out there really paying 60 q. V. For a SW?

Now does she look thick to you? LOL It's butterfly Jen2. You were asking about her last week.

Old School
12-22-15, 10:09
LOL Reason was asking was because someone earlier told me it was thick Jen who they saw so didn't know if it was the same girl.

Is people out there really paying 60 q. V. For a SW?All the time, LOL.

Just for clarification.

Jen. With the Cross in lower back, freckles, thick.

Jen+1 - slim from LA, awesome BJ.

Jen2 - I guess is the new one who is a SW / BP provider.

CantB1
12-22-15, 10:30
All the time, LOL.

Just for clarification.

Jen. With the Cross in lower back, freckles, thick.

Jen+1 - slim from LA, awesome BJ.

Jen2 - I guess is the new one who is a SW / BP provider.Jen + 1 is Jennifer are.

Thick Jen is Jennifer T.

Jen2 is the girl talked about now.

This has cause some confusion for awhile now.

Arcangel888
12-22-15, 12:53
I couldn't sleep so I took a drive into 103 rth. Lots of SWans walking and I start getting in the mood just by watching them all, I saw this girl skinny, tall, long hair then I stop by and pick her up. O surprise she has the buttaface on her (looks like years and years of hitting rocks) at that point I am thinking how I gona drop this girl off but I was there so I decide it to try it. Popo check all good, I also ask her if she will do her thing as I am driving just to kick her out but she said yes. So I am driving around getting an amazing BJ. There is a Popo car right in front of me in the light and I tell her to stop and to don't move, She tough it was because I am about to finish and start being more entusiastic about it, I tell her there is a popo in the scene and she stops for a second and starts goin at it again as I pass the light, Pasing everyone that could see if they care to watch. That being behind and me more work out that usuall I finish with bbbjcims. Really good and I can't belive I say this but I will repeat again (she took her teeth out to make it better and I got to say it works. No dijits from her thou.

Schokolat
12-22-15, 13:09
Greetings and Happy Holidays Everyne, I'm visiting for a few a couple days. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe.

CantB1
12-22-15, 14:14

Is people out there really paying 60 q. V. For a SW?Remember that we here are a small percentage of mongers. Not all know what standard rates are in this hobby. I have heard some crazy amounts of money given to SWans by tricks. They like to brag when they get a lick of money from fool.

Once I was told I was a cheap trick. I told her that her job is to get as much as she can and mine is to pay as little as possible. Easy to play hard ball when you can negotiate with a clear mind.

PetterPetter
12-22-15, 14:40
Tis the season to be giving a spreading joy an lips! After all the 18 19 yr talk in the gen section I ran up on this hot as fk 19 yr red bone on phillips today almost passed never scopped a BSW before I mean we the his for a verity right. Well I had to get this one assed her s she was leving the scottish she wave I dam near got on 2 wheels making that you normal convo I need a ride where you heaed. . K lets find a spot an then OMFG! Cuba jr. Well spent janckson. http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/904-554-1988/.

YoungRestless
12-22-15, 18:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ghostxx
12-22-15, 19:03
Who on 103rd got dentures? And how old was this SW? 73.

I couldn't sleep so I took a drive into 103 rth. Lots of SWans walking and I start getting in the mood just by watching them all, I saw this girl skinny, tall, long hair then I stop by and pick her up. O surprise she has the buttaface on her (looks like years and years of hitting rocks) at that point I am thinking how I gona drop this girl off but I was there so I decide it to try it. Popo check all good, I also ask her if she will do her thing as I am driving just to kick her out but she said yes. So I am driving around getting an amazing BJ. There is a Popo car right in front of me in the light and I tell her to stop and to don't move, She tough it was because I am about to finish and start being more entusiastic about it, I tell her there is a popo in the scene and she stops for a second and starts goin at it again as I pass the light, Pasing everyone that could see if they care to watch. That being behind and me more work out that usuall I finish with bbbjcims. Really good and I can't belive I say this but I will repeat again (she took her teeth out to make it better and I got to say it works. No dijits from her thou.

CantB1
12-22-15, 19:11
"I told her that her job is to get as much as she can and mine is to pay as little as possible".

Absolutely! Some guys think they're doing something just because they spend a lot of their money on these girls!I been in this hobby for only a little more than a year. But I ain't no spring chicken either. I quickly learned that BP is not worth it. Mongers do a qv but 15 minutes ain't enough time to finish and enjoy the pie. Here in Jax BP and SW ladies are too close in quality to pay extra for the room. And for me I play so much because I pay so little. This shit still adds up though. LOL Standard rates are nothing more than some a suggest retail price. And you can always catch some pussy on clearance if you bargain shop. Or have a good network of friends who do the same.

Fender
12-22-15, 20:10
"...Some guys think they're doing something just because they spend a lot of their money on these girls!You're right. You won't get a better service because you pay more. Years and years of experience has proven me that. Go low on them (e. G. $20) and offer a tip (e. G. $5) if the service is good. You won't believe the psychological magic and improved service that motivation of getting the tip creates on them. The guys paying astronomical figures for BJs (e. G $50) are just being used and abused.

Fender
12-23-15, 09:27
This morning around 445 am I found that girl Boston on Main and 23rd. She was eager to provide service but her clothing smelled like she was wearing them for 5 days in a row and she was a little jittery. I decided to pass on her but she was already in the truck so I gave her a Lincoln, thanked her and dropped her off.

Then around 5 am on Pearl and 27th I found this girl Amber. I'd consider her a PAWG. Long dirty blonde hair (I thought it was Prisclla from the distance), nice ass, clean, very nice non defensive or arrogant attitude and alert. She followed directions very well and was totally enthusiastic on her performance. Not rushy at all and didn't ask for donation in advance. She didn't even set a donation number. Very well done BBJCIMS. The damage was a Jackson because that was what I offered to her and she was like all thankfull for it. She said she's inexperienced, new to this and that she ussually doesn't walk. I don't know if that's true but this is the first time I've seen her. Unfortunately no digits.

Arcangel888
12-23-15, 18:42
Who on 103rd got dentures? And how old was this SW? 73.She was old but not that old (at lease why hope not) if I have to guess I would say she was late fortys 55 tops.

The Preacher
12-23-15, 20:35
I been in this hobby for only a little more than a year. But I ain't no spring chicken either. I quickly learned that BP is not worth it. Mongers do a qv but 15 minutes ain't enough time to finish and enjoy the pie. Here in Jax BP and SW ladies are too close in quality to pay extra for the room. And for me I play so much because I pay so little. This shit still adds up though. LOL Standard rates are nothing more than some a suggest retail price. And you can always catch some pussy on clearance if you bargain shop. Or have a good network of friends who do the same.Sounds like a Too Short album title. Lmao.

NumbSkull
12-24-15, 02:45
Who on 103rd got dentures? And how old was this SW? 73.Granted I don't cruise 103rd, but I can name at least 4 JaxSW in their 20's with dentures. Just sayin, you may not notice them, but they are out there.

Pa Goldy
12-24-15, 07:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JaxSince1982
12-24-15, 10:45
Saw a WSW riding a bike at Beach and St John's. Made eye contact and smile at light then pulled into parking lot to chat. Said she was on way to reg work but normally riding around during the day at lunch time. Sais she would have phone soon so didn't get digits. A total bummer that I couldn't partake because she was a total PAWG with tight shorts on. Also was wearing a lip ring. No signs of a handler or cracne. Will LOL for her again for sure! Happy hunting and Happy Holidays fellow mongers!!

PetterPetter
12-24-15, 11:05
Sounds like a Too Short album title. Lmao.AMEN!

You got to love the sales rack!

TomCat4871
12-24-15, 12:24
As usual I'm way backed up on reviews. But I saw this post so will just toss this out there prior to a full review. If you're looking for another candidate for a gum job lookup Penny Pleases. I saw her once 3 weeks ago and the gums are on offer.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/it-is-the-holidays-indulge-your-bulge-with-penny-pleases-347-256-5858/8301805

In her ad she is only 37 (give or take a fucking decade). She makes an effort and enjoys a pounding 'cause according to her she doesn't get it that often (mostly gives massages and oral I guess). Her thing is that she starts out with an outrageous donation request but hold your ground.

She was old but not that old (at lease why hope not) if I have to guess I would say she was late fortys 55 tops.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-26-15, 21:45
I went on my usual 3 to 5 am fishing expedition Christmas night to see what presents Santa had left behind. PH, Main, New Kings, Commonwealth, Thompson, Lane, San Juan and Catoma had the usual gifts, some repeatable but not the present I was hoping to find. I talked to a couple of PAWGs with their partners on Lane but could not get the right feeling as to the game they were playing. I put out a few phone feelers as I traveled to H'ville.

As I was stopped at a red light, Maria hit me back. She is a 40 sh wSwan spinner that is cute enough, great attitude, good skills with perfect for her body paid for breasts the size of oranges. She is even willing to indulge me with my favorite hedonistic activity. I pull off the road to respond and up walks.

Nicole, for those who have not partaken of her delights, why are you waiting? She is 5 foot 3, 130 lbs, beautiful, late twenties redhead with impeccable skills and attitude to match. She hops in and off we go. Upon arrival she denudes herself and begins the adventure. Her skills soon get my full attention and the second part of the adventure begins. I enjoy kissing and suckling while penetrating and she is a trouper. I again try to convince her that I would be gentle with my favorite fetish but she is still apprehensive. Her only past experiences of it were forced upon her, something I am not willing to do. With time it will happen. After I am spent, we clean up, get dressed, take care of the business part and I drop her off. Unfortunately at this time she does not have digits. I can only enjoy her when I find her which is not often enough.

Chason Hymen
12-27-15, 00:45
Jen 2 the beautiful butterfly. If you got to enjoy her blessings at SW prices, count yourself genuinely blessed. She is worth BP rates, hell, she is worth more than BP rates. Last night I got blessed. Twice. Best night of my life under ANY circumstances. PERIOD. Damage. Slightly over SW rates and way under what she is worth. I'm going to see her absolutely as much as I can, and I'm going to do my damnest to take her off the market entirely when I can. So enjoy as much as you can while you can, and if you're smart, money no object, it WILL be worth it. Serious as a heart attack guys.

CantB1
12-27-15, 09:17
Jen 2 the beautiful butterfly. If you got to enjoy her blessings at SW prices, count yourself genuinely blessed. She is worth BP rates, hell, she is worth more than BP rates. Last night I got blessed. Twice. Best night of my life under ANY circumstances. PERIOD. Damage. Slightly over SW rates and way under what she is worth. I'm going to see her absolutely as much as I can, and I'm going to do my damnest to take her off the market entirely when I can. So enjoy as much as you can while you can, and if you're smart, money no object, it WILL be worth it. Serious as a heart attack guys.You want to take her off the market?

Jen2 is a sweet girl. I won't even tell you how good she has taken care me this year. Your right CH, she is worth the BP rate. But not the cost of taking her off the market brother. To buy out a SWan will run you a minimum of 3 bens a day for habitual maintenance. Something to think about.

And to any monger who thinks they even have a real connection with a provider. Boyfriend or savior. If she makes you pay for IT then your a client. Period!

CantB1
12-27-15, 09:59
Early Sunday morning found mixed SWan Ashley on near a note on PH. I she asked if I wanted to come to her room. Told her I met her before but didn't partake because London was cockblocking and it was a pig farm out that night. She remembered and we went to her room. Cute girl 19 with tats. I think I liked her more the first time when she was thicker. I think she just got back from being away then. She gave a good wet BBBJCIM. One of you thirsty mongers kept texting her from BP while she had her mouth full. She apologize. I didn't mind because she never stopped sucking. Told her it was cool. Tera had had a whole conversation the last time I saw her and ordered pizza with her homeboy on the phone while blowing me. LOL.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-qv-beautiful-red-bone/8387711

After leaving the motel I saw a WSW walking fast down PH. Thought I recognized her from BP. In asked her name she said Tressa. Short hair spinner. Ass looked nice in her jeans. I didn't partake. But got down the road and changed my mind. Found her again and made the scoop. Now I thought she was going to have her work cut out for her trying to milk my bone a second time. She didn't know it. But this chick had some skillz. I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend her.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tressa-new-pics/8437353

From conversation the 2 girls were rooming together. Might be possible if any of mongers have any bright ideas to scratch off your fuckit list.

CB1.

Jax Jedi
12-27-15, 11:38
Found Monique in Hooterville. Lost some weight since I last saw her, but it looked good. This girl has some skills and I was completely satisfied. Cool chick too and didn't seem loopy.

PoniBoi
12-27-15, 12:24
You want to take her off the market?

Jen2 is a sweet girl. I won't even tell you how good she has taken care me this year. Your right CH, she is worth the BP rate. But not the cost of taking her off the market brother. To buy out a SWan will run you a minimum of 3 bens a day for habitual maintenance. Something to think about.

And to any monger who thinks they even have a real connection with a provider. Boyfriend or savior. If she makes you pay for IT then your a client. Period!I firmly believe taking a SWan off the market is such a silly notion. But hey, if one has that type of patience and willing to put forth effort and commitment, then I say more power to ya, brother.

So you're saying that you're going to pull a "Richard Gere" and save "Julia Roberts" from the hardships of the streets, weening her off her habits, having her disassociate from the unruly crowds she may run w /, feeding her, sheltering her, AND expect that she won't be asking for any constant monetary compensation AND expect you to be reserved & patient if she denies you of any hormonal gratification for whatever reason she musters? Hate to rain on anyone's dream, but to me that seems to be a little far-fetched. Not tryin to be a pessimist here, but that's an uphill climb w / plenty of obstacles to overcome. This "Butterfly" Jen, must be really anxious to be saved, secured, and sheltered by her prince charming.

On the flip, do you plan to stop Mongering and be loyal to this beautiful Butterfly that you plan to transform from a mosquito who's done plenty of sucking just to support her needs? Or do you plan to keep Mongering and just support her financially, ensuring that all her needs be taking care of so she no longer is a SWan or any type of provider.

I sincerely apologize for the sarcasm, but this is truly the case of thinking w / the wrong head. But what do I know, right? If it DOES get to that point where she's off the market and you're taking care of her financially, physically, and emotionally, would you mind updating us on how the relationship is going? I, for one, would be curious to how this "Pretty Woman" fairytale is coming along. If I had all that kind of president that I assume is at play here, I definitely wouldn't be plucking a SWan as my trophy mate.

Don't know if you wanted it, but I just gave my $. 02. Believe it or not, I DO hope it works out well for ya, bud.

Be Safe Happy Fairytale Ending.

-PB.

The Preacher
12-27-15, 15:26
Early Sunday morning found mixed SWan Ashley on near a note on PH. I she asked if I wanted to come to her room. Told her I met her before but didn't partake because London was cockblocking and it was a pig farm out that night. She remembered and we went to her room. Cute girl 19 with tats. I think I liked her more the first time when she was thicker. I think she just got back from being away then. She gave a good wet BBBJCIM. One of you thirsty mongers kept texting her from BP while she had her mouth full. She apologize. I didn't mind because she never stopped sucking. Told her it was cool. Tera had had a whole conversation the last time I saw her and ordered pizza with her homeboy on the phone while blowing me. LOL.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-qv-beautiful-red-bone/8387711

After leaving the motel I saw a WSW walking fast down PH. Thought I recognized her from BP. In asked her name she said Tressa. Short hair spinner. Ass looked nice in her jeans. I didn't partake. But got down the road and changed my mind. Found her again and made the scoop. Now I thought she was going to have her work cut out for her trying to milk my bone a second time. She didn't know it. But this chick had some skillz. I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend her.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tressa-new-pics/8437353

From conversation the 2 girls were rooming together. Might be possible if any of mongers have any bright ideas to scratch off your fuckit list.

CB1.I've been seeing her on BP. I like her look. Kinda sexy.

PoniBoi
12-27-15, 16:07
I've been seeing her on BP. I like her look. Kinda sexy.Around noonish at British Petroleum off PH hangin out w / another SWan. The moment I pulled up to the pump, another land cruiser of 4 x 4 type w / out of state tags (don't want to give description) rolled in behind me. Her friend jumped in and they were off, probably so she could sing a carol on his mic. I went to go get my receipt for my octane & there she was in the other aisle. Don't know if she had plotted that to get my attention, but I gave the wink & smile of approval & kinda nodded towards my land cruiser as I was stepping out. Don't know WTF happened, but two dope boys came up on her & cocked blocked. While I was safely seated, she looked at me, I looked at her, but the two dickheads were persistent in keeping her attention. Shrugged my shoulders, gave another wink, & galloped on out of there. Wasn't going to go thru the trouble & I definitely wasn't going to wait.

On the egress out, I went on my talking device to research her ad on the Monger Menu so I can find her digits. Shot her a message to let her know it was me that could've been. Haven't got a response yet and it is now about 1600. Oh well, later days-better lays is what I say.

BS at the BP on PH & HM.

-PB.

CantB1
12-27-15, 16:12
I firmly believe taking a SWan off the market is such a silly notion. But hey, if one has that type of patience and willing to put forth effort and commitment, then I say more power to ya, brother.

So you're saying that you're going to pull a "Richard Gere" and save "Julia Roberts" from the hardships of the streets, weening her off her habits, having her disassociate from the unruly crowds she may run w /, feeding her, sheltering her, AND expect that she won't be asking for any constant monetary compensation AND expect you to be reserved & patient if she denies you of any hormonal gratification for whatever reason she musters? Hate to rain on anyone's dream, but to me that seems to be a little far-fetched. Not tryin to be a pessimist here, but that's an uphill climb w / plenty of obstacles to overcome. This "Butterfly" Jen, must be really anxious to be saved, secured, and sheltered by her prince charming.

On the flip, do you plan to stop Mongering and be loyal to this beautiful Butterfly that you plan to transform from a mosquito who's done plenty of sucking just to support her needs? Or do you plan to keep Mongering and just support her financially, ensuring that all her needs be taking care of so she no longer is a SWan or any type of provider.

I sincerely apologize for the sarcasm, but this is truly the case of thinking w / the wrong head. But what do I know, right? If it DOES get to that point where she's off the market and you're taking care of her financially, physically, and emotionally, would you mind updating us on how the relationship is going? I, for one, would be curious to how this "Pretty Woman" fairytale is coming along. If I had all that kind of president that I assume is at play here, I definitely wouldn't be plucking a SWan as my trophy mate.

Don't know if you wanted it, but I just gave my $. 02. Believe it or not, I DO hope it works out well for ya, bud.

-PB.Well said PB.

Sometimes we judge the character of providers by how they make us feel. Most women and especially women in the sex trade are magicians. The trick is to make you want them and think that the feeling is mutual. If you do then that only means she is doing her job and is a good liar by trade. Oh yea. And make you money disappear. You can't get to know a person in 15 minutes to an hour a couple times a month.

To anyone who wants to save a junkie provider I would tell you to spend at least a week with them. In their world and yours. Watch the two collide.

Most of these girls couldn't get through a movie, let alone a dinner without needing a fix. You want to make drive thru the local trap house? How about trying to sleep while she is awake for several days straight. Driving around while she has a goodie bag with her and not feel followed. Try letting her borrow your belt so she can tie off her arm. Or taking apart your pen so she can push her crack pipe. See if you can help stop her from picking her face. And the list goes on so I will stop now.

Sadly I know way too many of these girls. But if you still think your up for the task then so be it. Because that's the enabling part. The real work comes when you try to help them get clean. 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. Watch her vanish for days at a time.

Last if you could manage to save one. Then you have to deal with the reality that she has in the back of her mind. Why work minimum wage for 8 hours when I can make more than one shift in a quick visit.

CB1.

CantB1
12-27-15, 16:28
I've been seeing her on BP. I like her look. Kinda sexy.She exotic eyes. For lack of better words. But she is thinner than in the pic. Flat top and a decent looking ass in jeans for a spinner. I made the mistake of calling her Tesla instead Tressa. She told me that she wasn't named that crappy car. LOL most people never heard of that car make. Whatever the name. Baby performed well on the test ride. Wondering what that ass mileage is like now.

The Preacher
12-27-15, 16:31
You want to take her off the market?
To buy out a SWan will run you a minimum of 3 bens a day for habitual maintenance. Something to think about.

And to any monger who thinks they even have a real connection with a provider. Boyfriend or savior. If she makes you pay for IT then your a client. Period!

So you're saying that you're going to pull a "Richard Gere" and save "Julia Roberts" from the hardships of the streets, weening her off her habits, having her disassociate from the unruly crowds she may run w /, feeding her, sheltering her, AND expect that she won't be asking for any constant monetary compensation AND expect you to be reserved & patient if she denies you of any hormonal gratification for whatever reason she musters? Hate to rain on anyone's dream, but to me that seems to be a little far-fetched. Not tryin to be a pessimist here, but that's an uphill climb w / plenty of obstacles to overcome.

I sincerely apologize for the sarcasm, but this is truly the case of thinking w / the wrong head. If I had all that kind of president that I assume is at play here, I definitely wouldn't be plucking a SWan as my trophy mate.

-PB.Two incredibly wise statements here.

CantB1
12-27-15, 19:15
Around noonish at British Petroleum off PH hangin out w / another SWan. The moment I pulled up to the pump, another land cruiser of 4 x 4 type w / out of state tags (don't want to give description) rolled in behind me. Her friend jumped in and they were off, probably so she could sing a carol on his mic. I went to go get my receipt for my octane & there she was in the other aisle. Don't know if she had plotted that to get my attention, but I gave the wink & smile of approval & kinda nodded towards my land cruiser as I was stepping out. Don't know WTF happened, but two dope boys came up on her & cocked blocked. While I was safely seated, she looked at me, I looked at her, but the two dickheads were persistent in keeping her attention. Shrugged my shoulders, gave another wink, & galloped on out of there. Wasn't going to go thru the trouble & I definitely wasn't going to wait.

On the egress out, I went on my talking device to research her ad on the Monger Menu so I can find her digits. Shot her a message to let her know it was me that could've been. Haven't got a response yet and it is now about 1600. Oh well, later days-better lays is what I say.

BS at the BP on PH & HM.

-PB.Hey brother. Tressa told me that she has an app number so you know what that means. Catch her when you can.

PoniBoi
12-27-15, 21:52
Two incredibly wise statements here.Then its got to be true. Just got to 😁 LOL.

Chosen ones, you got email!

BSHM.

-PB.

PoniBoi
12-27-15, 22:03
Well said PB.

Sometimes we judge the character of providers by how they make us feel. Most women and especially women in the sex trade are magicians. The trick is to make you want them and think that the feeling is mutual. If you do then that only means she is doing her job and is a good liar by trade. Oh yea. And make you money disappear. You can't get to know a person in 15 minutes to an hour a couple times a month.

To anyone who wants to save a junkie provider I would tell you to spend at least a week with them. In their world and yours. Watch the two collide.

Most of these girls couldn't get through a movie, let alone a dinner without needing a fix. You want to make drive thru the local trap house? How about trying to sleep while she is awake for several days straight. Driving around while she has a goodie bag with her and not feel followed. Try letting her borrow your belt so she can tie off her arm. Or taking apart your pen so she can push her crack pipe. See if you can help stop her from picking her face. And the list hows on so I will stop now.

Sadly I know way too many of these girls. But if you still think your up for the task then so be it. Because that's the enabling part. The real work comes when you try to help them get clean. 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. Watch her vanish for days at a time.

Last if you could manage to save one. Then you have to deal with the reality that she has in the back of her mind. Why work minimum wage for 8 hours when I can make more than one shift in a quick visit.

CB1.I appreciate you're descriptive angle as well. I just hope what we have to say to our fellow Monger comes across as lookin out for one another.

Want to hear something totally fffreeakiee? Guess who dropped me a text to cum see her? I was reading your post when a message came across the POS Poni phone sayin, " Hey Babe I'm available". Well dropped my cock & grabbed my socks & galloped on over to experience what everybody has been ravin about. Sweet 🍬 vocal girl & who sang me a lovely song. But CH, my brother, think twice before you make the sacrifice.

Hard to believe she's 30. Jeez.

BSHM.

-PB.

Questionable 1
12-28-15, 17:00
Man! I have been searching all the usual places the last few days, but have come up empty every time. I must be looking at the wrong time. Only thing I saw today around 10:00 am We're two very scary looking WSWs in Hotterville. Can anyone help a bro out?

Q1.

PetterPetter
12-28-15, 18:03
Mouth fkn Monday started out looking for Cuba no conract couldn't find went with Monique. Left the ville went out to lane zelch then to phillips talked to ashly (little redbone) introduced her to a buddy of mine. As I'm leaving phillips I see to pawgs looking lost so being the gentleman I am I offer to help they needed a ride to lane I say ok chit chat there once there go to a notel parking lot next thing you know both are enjoying cock meat samiches. Then take turns RG. Then more mouth fucking an finger grinding. You get a nut you get nut I get a nut. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?keyword=(904)%20610-4815&layout=gallery.

PetterPetter
12-28-15, 19:39
Saw taressa this morn cracknied all the way out now I know why she cakes on the make up did see a BEAUTIFUL short thich asfk BSW but couldn't get her awa from db.

CantB1
12-28-15, 19:53
Mouth fkn Monday started out looking for Cuba no conract couldn't find went with Monique. Left the ville went out to lane zelch then to phillips talked to ashly (little redbone) introduced her to a buddy of mine. As I'm leaving phillips I see to pawgs looking lost so being the gentleman I am I offer to help they needed a ride to lane I say ok chit chat there once there go to a notel parking lot next thing you know both are enjoying cock meat samiches. Then take turns RG. Then more mouth fucking an finger grinding. You get a nut you get nut I get a nut. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?keyword=(904)%20610-4815&layout=gallery.Lucky fukker. They both look pretty good. I luv fresh new faces.

New2Jax
12-28-15, 20:03
I firmly believe taking a SWan off the market is such a silly notion. But hey, if one has that type of patience and willing to put forth effort and commitment, then I say more power to ya, brother.

-PB.Well sure, that is what having a basement dungeon is for. And if you become Muslim, you just tell the authorities you are under Sharia and it is all good. You can even have 2 or 3 "wives" that way. Lolo.

JohnSmith1855
12-28-15, 22:33
Well happen be down in the big city tonight and took a drive thru Hooterville. As I was driving around I did see two girls out doing their thing. I decided on the one for she was the cuter of the two and the pickup was very easy. She got into the vehicle pointed me in the direction to her safe location and once we were there the fun started. She did provide a nice BBBJ and cim also. While she was working her magic I started to diddle kitty and the aroma coming from there was totally nasty. After the deed was done swung her back to her location and made a beeline to the Dunkin to use the bathroom and wash up and get an iced beverage for the ride back. She told me her name was Dorothy so I'm sure you professionals who work that area a lot know much more about her than I do. Total damage. 3.

CantB1
12-28-15, 23:33
Well happen be down in the big city tonight and took a drive thru Hooterville. As I was driving around I did see two girls out doing their thing. I decided on the one for she was the cuter of the two and the pickup was very easy. She got into the vehicle pointed me in the direction to her safe location and once we were there the fun started. She did provide a nice BBBJ and cim also. While she was working her magic I started to diddle kitty and the aroma coming from there was totally nasty. After the deed was done swung her back to her location and made a beeline to the Dunkin to use the bathroom and wash up and get an iced beverage for the ride back. She told me her name was Dorothy so I'm sure you professionals who work that area a lot know much more about her than I do. Total damage. 3.Aww man. You really must be out of your element on the streets. Glad you had a better luck when I set you up with Thick Jen. I think are the first monger to ask a SWan for a massage. LOL and now I will help you be better prepared for your next hunt of the big city.

SW survival kit.

1) Hand sanitizer for those funky finger moments. Heaven forbid you.

2) Napkins to dry off Junior and if she need to wipe her mouth.

3) Bottle water because H gives them dry mouth. You don't want to get chapped dick from being blow dried.

4) Condoms for those full services moments. Most SWans don't carry protection with them. Can't squeeze them into the budget.

5) Flashlight in case they drop a piece of cookie on your floorboards. And to check to make sure they didn't leave any souvenirs behind.

CB1.

PoniBoi
12-29-15, 01:14
Whir iz pph $ Deyz any whit gurls they $.You saying Timmy fell in a well and he needs help?

Well PoniBoi says Be Safe and Happy Mongering!

PoniBoi
12-29-15, 01:19
Lucky fukker. They both look pretty good. I luv fresh new faces."I luv fresh new faces-.

--on my cock".

LOL.

-PB.

Jax Jedi
12-29-15, 01:42
Well happen be down in the big city tonight and took a drive thru Hooterville. As I was driving around I did see two girls out doing their thing. I decided on the one for she was the cuter of the two and the pickup was very easy. She got into the vehicle pointed me in the direction to her safe location and once we were there the fun started. She did provide a nice BBBJ and cim also. While she was working her magic I started to diddle kitty and the aroma coming from there was totally nasty. After the deed was done swung her back to her location and made a beeline to the Dunkin to use the bathroom and wash up and get an iced beverage for the ride back. She told me her name was Dorothy so I'm sure you professionals who work that area a lot know much more about her than I do. Total damage. 3.Please, for everyones sake don't pay more than. 2 for the BJ. They will take. 2 even if they act like they don't want to.

Sicilly
12-29-15, 08:53
Whir iz pph $ Deyz any whit gurls they $.Bueller? Anyone?

PoniBoi
12-29-15, 10:34
Well sure, that is what having a basement dungeon is for. And if you become Muslim, you just tell the authorities you are under Sharia and it is all good. You can even have 2 or 3 "wives" that way. Lolo.Or how "Muslims" and "wives" became a topic, but the two doesn't go well w / me. One: I don't see myself converting to Muslim. Love bacon waaay too much and the Koran is waaay too difficult for me to read. Theres no pictures. Two: Wives! As in 2-3!? As if one wasn't enough. Thats 2-3 other mouths to feed; 2-3 bitchin & complainin; 2-3 woman problems; 2-3 women products; 2-3 shopping's I got to be at; 2-3 tellin me, "No honey, not tonight. I've got a headache".

One night I was really in the mood and was needed some release when I was making the move on my wife (my ex- I'm divorced now). She was deterring and denying me of any pleasure stating, "Honey, I can't tonight. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and get my monthly check up. I want to be clean and fresh for my exam". I guess she had to go get check by her vaginacologist. Still frustrated and still needin some release, I stopped pestering her and attempted to go to sleep.

Not a few minutes later, I turned back to her and anxiously asked, "You're not going to the dentist tomorrow also, are you!

BSHappyMarriage (when it lasted).

-PB.

JohnSmith1855
12-29-15, 11:16
Aww man. You really must be out of your element on the streets. Glad you had a better luck when I set you up with Thick Jen. I think are the first monger to ask a SWan for a massage. LOL and now I will help you be better prepared for your next hunt of the big city.

SW survival kit.

1) Hand sanitizer for those funky finger moments. Heaven forbid you.

2) Napkins to dry off Junior and if she need to wipe her mouth.

3) Bottle water because H gives them dry mouth. You don't want to get chapped dick from being blow dried.

4) Condoms for those full services moments. Most SWans don't carry protection with them. Can't squeeze them into the budget.

5) Flashlight in case they drop a piece of cookie on your floorboards. And to check to make sure they didn't leave any souvenirs behind.

CB1.Well sent a message out to thick Jen but she must have had other things in her hands to take care of for I didn't here from her.

I did have items 2, 3, and 5 thank goodness and did do a sweep of the vehicle to make sure no remnants were left behind. As for item 4 nah wasn't looking for all that but would be handy just by chance for sure. Thanks!

Avidmonger
12-29-15, 22:06
I was on Philips Highway Uber driving today and noticed that there was four to 5 LEO' S within the vicinity of BP. Watch out as you guys are out there be safe.

CantB1
12-30-15, 04:20
Scooped thin WSW Chelsea for the second time last night. Fist time I drove off leaving her at her so called house. She remembered and said that her electric was on this time and we could go inside. Said she live alone. LIAR! The door she turned the hallway light in but not the living room. A dude was laying on the sofa. So we left and went back to my car. Said she don't do drugs. Only smoked weed years ago. LIAR! I remember seeing her months ago with on the streets with crackne on her face. She asked if I had ever heard of this site. She couldn't name it correctly. Said she is on the site if I look her up. She is the best at head and is mentioned a lot. LIAR! She was first mentioned by me I told her. She said she read it herself. LIAR! Can't read what's not written. Said she doesn't do CIM. That was a LIE because I wasn't going to give her the heads up when I erupt. While she giving a wet BJ with only getting half of junior in her mouth. And I ain't no blessed either. While she sucking I can hear a dude yelling something. Now this guy goes up to her front door. And still calling out something. Tell her and she tells him to give her a few minutes. After we done. She calls him to the car window and hands him the Jackson. She asks me to take her to the gas station. Dude tell her no. She ain't going nowhere. He just got stabbed in the hand being rob. Said that a bunch of pigs were at the gas station. On my way back there was not a cop in sight.

Nice girl. Big ass liar. I won't repeat or recommend.

Flagmans
12-30-15, 08:30
Gave a cute brunette spinner that I found on a lesser used roadway in Hooterville a ride this morning. Said her friends called her "Butterfly" because she's obsessed with them and has several butterfly tattoos. Found a good spot nearby and she asked for too much for a SWBBBJ. Negtiated down to street level and she proceeded. Mediocre skills but it did the job. Would repeat if I ever saw her again, mostly for her looks and the fact that she told me getting Jr. In her tight kitty would be a chore. That sounded like a challenge to me.

PetterPetter
12-30-15, 12:36
Phillips by bus stop an ooking good.

The rest are on lane by andys. Oh an craknie terrsa was at tje BP.

KK904
12-31-15, 00:35
I've been out the game for a little bit but I had the urge to go out find someone. Checked PH I saw someone said Tera was out couldn't find her I also looked for that little red bone chick no luck with that one either I did find LEO all over so I bounced. Tried going west didn't see anyone in the Lane area no luck finding Jamie on San Juan. Checked Main St. Nothing decided to make one more loop and JACKPOT I found Belinda the senior members on here remembers who she is. She did a little bit of time so she put on weight but when I tell you that girl still give the best BBBJ in the city. I haven't had a chance to sample Cuba but I did spend time with deepthroat Ashley and I always had her and Belinda neck and neck. After catching up she gave the wettest best BBBJCIM I've had since she was locked up. I made sure I got her number before I left I asked if it was cool to pass it out she said yes.

So any seniors that contribute get at me and I'll get it to you.

EaglesSb
12-31-15, 01:12
Said she doesn't do CIM. That was a LIE because I wasn't going to give her the heads up when I erupt. Disregarding the CIM "rule" is one of the basic rules of SWan dancing, LOL.

EaglesSb
12-31-15, 01:25
Was headed home and saw 2-3 LEO cars surround a car off Brannon, most likely a monger who got caught and / or sting.

HornyGuy2
12-31-15, 01:42
I've been out the game for a little bit but I had the urge to go out find someone. Checked PH I saw someone said Tera was out couldn't find her I also looked for that little red bone chick no luck with that one either I did find LEO all over so I bounced. Tried going west didn't see anyone in the Lane area no luck finding Jamie on San Juan. Checked Main St. Nothing decided to make one more loop and JACKPOT I found Belinda the senior members on here remembers who she is. She did a little bit of time so she put on weight but when I tell you that girl still give the best BBBJ in the city. I haven't had a chance to sample Cuba but I did spend time with deepthroat Ashley and I always had her and Belinda neck and neck. After catching up she gave the wettest best BBBJCIM I've had since she was locked up. I made sure I got her number before I left I asked if it was cool to pass it out she said yes.

So any seniors that contribute get at me and I'll get it to you.I saw Jamie off San Juan the other night but didn't have time to partake, her tits are freaking nice. She said she didn't have a number. Did I miss out on a good one?

CantB1
12-31-15, 07:07
I saw Jamie off San Juan the other night but didn't have time to partake, her tits are freaking nice. She said she didn't have a number. Did I miss out on a good one?No. You didn't miss much. She used to be very attractive and the bolt on were a plus. Now she looks worn and the bolt ons are the main attraction. Her BJ and FS are nothing to shout about. She used to be on unicorn status because it was hard to find a SWan with her looks. Life on the meds and streets has taken a toll on her.

Jactionville
12-31-15, 14:33
At around 1 pm today, I was driving down Lane Avenue; heading to take care of some business. I spotted a young, tiny redhead street walker close to Stuart Avenue. She had freckles, and was wearing a leopard print skirt, leopard top, and black boots. She had to be hot as hell in that outfit, but she looked pretty cute. After I finished my business, I drove back down Lane, and she was still out walking, and looked rather frustrated that no one had picked her up. She did give me the look and I thought about it, but I'm not very brave picking up walkers in the busy day time. Does anyone know who that may have been?

Grappler
12-31-15, 16:57
First everybody have a Happy and Safe New Year,.

Haven't had time to get on here much lately, but last weekkwnd I saw a blonde.

With a decent body on Alton in sin city about 8 pm, looked older in the face but.

Not bad from what I could tell.

Yesterday Morning about 4 am I saw 2 a younger blonde and a dark headed.

Gal on Atlantic between Century and Bowlan,.

Had to go down Main st 3 am and there was a chunky one hanging out by 22nd st.

And a younger one with a really nice body around 23rd.

Down around 62nd and 63rd I saw about 4 or 5 , One pretty big,.

One young looking one with long very wavey light brown hair, cute from what I could see.

Then the one who normally sits on the bus bunch with her quart of beer, and no teeth.

Was walking down thru there could get a good look at the others, couldn't stop that night.

No where, but won't around 62nd or 63rd anyway, most down there are pretty.

Shot out.

Arcangel888
12-31-15, 18:15
Had a dream in san juan today, Finally I found the place because I am new and I didn't know where it was. Found a skinny blond girl really cute, told me to drop her off because she need it to check in and told me to come after 10 min. I was definitely coming back for their when I saw this girl that look soo good, big twins and fine figure. I thou she had a black eye but it wasn't a black eye it was a big blood sore (how you get one of those in the eye any way). My warnings are going off a bit but she is cool. Popo check I ease a bit. She did her thing and is fun of dirty talk (a personal fav of my) bbjcim. Would repite but doesn't have digits. If She cleans up and gets clean of her sores, she will be a unicorn. Right now she is almost there thou.

CantB1
01-01-16, 08:41
Found WSW spinner red hair Heather walking down Lennox. Made the scoop. She looked good a 9 on the SWan scale. She smelled good but she was in a bad mood. Asked me to give her a ride home so she could change out of her jeans she said were falling off her. And to come back to Lennox and Thompson on ten minutes. So I drove around for a few then went back.

See her and some others at the spot. Also a DB maybe walking by her. I pull up and she comes to the window and says Oh you came back. She then tells me that I seem like a nice guy. I don't want to try you. Told me you have a good night and happy new years. I asked what's that supposed to mean. She said it again and by that time the DB set off some firecrackers. This was weird as hell. Its not that she thought I was a cop. I'm not sure what she had plans to do to mongers she did get into car. She was gone when I road back through minutes later.

She would have been a goof look to end the new year. But she may have save me from a nightmare of a dream if she had cruel intentions.

Just in case she is a risk to the hobby. She has like short shoulder length reddish hair that has that wet hair look. And a tat around her right arm above the bicep. She didn't have a junkie hooker look at all.

CantB1
01-01-16, 09:15
Scoop this BP posting SWan on PH at the Hadji store. Looked thick so I gave her a ride. Fun personality. I asked her why the name ATM she said she makes money like a back but is open 24/7. She said she is street smart and has a degree. Use to work at big name back. Child boo. They all got to story to tell of a past life.

She told me I was going to love her mouth and she was going to take me to her favorite bando (abandoned house). Get to her spot and started off with a wet blow but then she started doing that month and hand combo. Thought she was going to pull my rod out the socket. Told her to calm down and she started talking about I'm getting a 20 BJ not a 40 BJ. She was really joking around but still I think she stretched me out a few inches with all that tugging. Uh oh. Pipe10 status now. LOL I had to stop her a jack it myself. She said she would catch and did. She also said that all guy have their own way of jacking. Its like handwriting. She is a goof ball and a waste of a jack form me. I would never repeat.

CB1.

Miss ATM is All That Mouth and can't back it up. Watch out for her rough service. She will give your dick stretch marks. LOL.

Chason Hymen
01-01-16, 21:16
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jenn-sweet-and-sexy-blonde-come-and-lets-have-some-fun/8536380

Ghostxx
01-02-16, 19:40
Drove to hooterville trying to find my thick Jen since she wasn't answering her phone. Saw Monique and she had the same shit on I keep seeing her in. I wonder if that's her SW uniform. Hit all the side rds and didn't see nothing. Drove by the Candy house on Susie and bam there she was. Said she doesn't have the phone anymore, which is why I couldn't get ahold of her. Went to my spot chatted for a bit. Put big man in her mouth and gave a good suction. We put both seats all the way back, she got on her knees and put that ass in the air. Put on a helmet and entered that wet kitty. Was pounding it so hard the whole car was moving. Hopefully no one noticed the car shaking, but it was kind of late at night. Will definitely give her my spare phone when I see her again.

NumbSkull
01-03-16, 01:18
Found WSW spinner red hair Heather walking down Lennox. Made the scoop. She looked good a 9 on the SWan scale. She smelled good but she was in a bad mood. Asked me to give her a ride home so she could change out of her jeans she said were falling off her. And to come back to Lennox and Thompson on ten minutes. So I drove around for a few then went back.

See her and some others at the spot. Also a DB maybe walking by her. I pull up and she comes to the window and says Oh you came back. She then tells me that I seem like a nice guy. I don't want to try you. Told me you have a good night and happy new years. I asked what's that supposed to mean. She said it again and by that time the DB set off some firecrackers. This was weird as hell. Its not that she thought I was a cop. I'm not sure what she had plans to do to mongers she did get into car. She was gone when I road back through minutes later.

She would have been a goof look to end the new year. But she may have save me from a nightmare of a dream if she had cruel intentions.

Just in case she is a risk to the hobby. She has like short shoulder length reddish hair that has that wet hair look. And a tat around her right arm above the bicep. She didn't have a junkie hooker look at all.You dodged a bullet buddy. This one is on the toxic list. DO NOT ALLOW HER IN YOUR CAR! She will grab anything in sight and run. The wooded area at the end of Nelson on Lenox is her hiding hole.

CantB1
01-03-16, 10:18
You dodged a bullet buddy. This one is on the toxic list. DO NOT ALLOW HER IN YOUR CAR! She will grab anything in sight and run. The wooded area at the end of Nelson on Lenox is her hiding hole.Aww man. That just means she playing hard to get. Growing up I always love a good game of Hiding -go-get it. LOL I will go looking for this SWan again. I like a good challenge.

CommanderAeon
01-03-16, 18:12
I like to keep odd hours when Indresm and thankfully I've been running into a lot of talent. Some quick reviews.

Dreamt Chelsea of Lane / Ramona area was a slim, pretty, tall brunette with amazing head game and a lot of patience.

She knew it wasn't easy for me to finish and took her time with BBBJ and added some nice dirty talk, spit work, and tense stroking. Damage was. 2 stars for the first three times I picked her up and dreamt we parked in front of her house. Didn't go inside so there was no one to bother us. The third time was so fucking heavenly I told her to hop on top of me to ride the little commander. She happily obliged. We agreed on another. 10 Mario coins but I decided to give her. 2 more instead since she took her time and didn't rush me. Digits for trusted seniors I've communicated with in the past.

Also had the good fortune to dream of Cuba and what can I say. She's fucking amazing. A solid 7-8 on the SWan scale and she gave an amazing BBBJ. Little head wanted more so we found a secluded spot and did the deed. Cute fucking provider, great conversation. 4 stars damage.

Dreamt of Butterfly, she's all about the hustle so you just got to hustle right back. BBBJ / FS combo for. 3. Cute enough but her skills aren't really worth a repeat.

Had another dream about a small red head in the OwlVille area who referred to herself as Holly. I nicknamed.

Her 'baby pussy' cause she's about 4' 10" cute, red headed, and tight as fuck. Damage was. 4 for a BBBJ / FS combo and she's worth every penny.

Honorable mention: Celeste is one I never experienced in OwlVille but she was happy to show off her skills and did a great job. Not too cute but got the job done for. 2.

Honorable mention: dreamt of Christina, dark haired brunette is a fucking masterpiece of dirty talk, bbbbj, and stroke job. She managed to squeeze every bit of paste out of the tube just by her filthy mouth and a good stroke job. Amazing part is she took. 17 which is all that was left after adventure time.

Picked Up / Immediate Drop Off. Cute thin curly haired blonde on New Year's Eve who looked decent enough in t-Shirt and jeans but wouldn't do a full LEO check. Sorry but if you only show cleavage then I'm suspect of the organization your associated with. Told her to get out and she did immediately. Anyone have Intel on a similar story?

Happy mongering in 2016. May your dollar stretch far and may your pipes be fully drained.