PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Tennessee
09-14-09, 18:29
It’s Saturday so I figured I would see what was going on during a weekend afternoon.

All the regular girls were there from last night. After a couple of hours I decided to make my play for Mercedes. We talked, had a couple of drinks and settled for 4 dances for .4 in the VIP.

They must have been watching us because after the 3rd song a security guy came in and sat down on one of the end couches till our 4th song finished. I then had a dream I asked her if she wanted to join me in take out. In my dream I asked her how much, she replied $., So as I was dreaming I told her lets go, I had a room where we could finish my dream. But that’s another story to follow boys & girls. All in all it was a good night to dream.

LKThey seem to be paying closer attention. They DO have a camera which they DO use at least some of the time. The reason they moved the couches into the semi-circle at the end of the room was because it was hard for the camera to see what was going on. Now it is easier. They also have started having the guard look in much more often than they used to. Believe this started soon after jet-strip was raided. (Followed by Babylon, showgirls, Christies and others_

.4 for 4 songs is a good deal. Most of the girls go for the 2/.4. Few even try to maintain full price. And some guys actually pay it.

Be careful out there. Think leo has hit all of the clubs except maybe Gold club. They could be next.

Tbon Istala
09-15-09, 01:58
Does anyone know where Bentley went? She was at the Pony, but went to Christie's for a few weeks. But now she is nowhere. Anyone seen her?

Lion Killer
09-15-09, 11:30
I dreamed I left the club with Mercedes following. Arrived at my room no problems she came right in. We did not waste much time getting undressed, both of us were still worked up after a great set of VIP dances.

She complained about how she did not get the chance to suck my dick in the club because of the security guy, so she told me she would make it up to me in my dream. Boy howdy did she, we both rinsed and hit the bed with her going right down on me with a great bbbj. She loves to suck cock and it shows in her performance.

One thing leads to another, we are licking & sucking wildly then she asks if we can fuck, who was I to say no, it’s my dream anyway I can do what I want. On goes the condom, she rides sally rides on top, we go to scissors, then spoons. I ask her if she likes doggy and she says she loves it and goes right on all fours with her head in the pillow. I bang her and spank her ass, while loving the view.

I pound her till I cannot pound her anymore, still not cumming due to the amount of liquor I had consumed that night. I laid back and dreamed that she would finish me off bbbjcim and she agreed for an additional tip. So I laid back and enjoyed my dream to the finish while she sucked away waiting for her liquid protein. It was not a long wait for her for soon I could feel the eruption coming.

I exploded and she sucked it all down leaving no little babies behind. She cleaned up and wiped me clean. We both dressed & I walked her to her car. Said a pleasant goodbye and talked about meeting again in another dream, but this time the next dream would include her culo. But alas it was only a dream or was it? I may never know.

LK

Cordovatn901
09-16-09, 12:45
Does anyone know where Bentley went? She was at the Pony, but went to Christie's for a few weeks. But now she is nowhere. Anyone seen her?

Bentley went to California to visit family, but said she would return. That was at least 6 weeks ago or more.

Tbon Istala
09-18-09, 01:17
Bentley went to California to visit family, but said she would return. That was at least 6 weeks ago or more.Thanks! What about Anna Banana from Christie's?

Has anyone seen her lately?

She said she was going to Texas for a week.

That was 5 weeks ago.

Nomadic1
09-21-09, 21:34
I was informed by a dancer that the new club is open to all men but catering to mexicans and is only allowing mexican or Bi-lingual women to work there.

I guess I shouldnt say mexican but Latina or any females who can speak spanish. I'll be there!

Lion Killer
09-22-09, 11:16
Thanks for the update, I do love the Latina's I will be making a trip there in a couple of weeks, along with stopping by my favorite place, Babylon

LK

Dee El
09-22-09, 16:14
It appears as if A.C. Wharton is going to be the next Mayor of Memphis. Does this bode well, or ill, for the SC scene in Memphis? For now, Memphis is my only escape from the Nashville SC dead zone. Any thoughts?

DL

Murdogg525
09-22-09, 18:52
I was informed by a dancer that the new club is open to all men but catering to mexicans and is only allowing mexican or Bi-lingual women to work there.

I guess I shouldnt say mexican but Latina or any females who can speak spanish. I'll be there! Well, maybe someone will get lucky and snag some digits soon.

Lmb69
09-23-09, 07:49
It appears as if A.C. Wharton is going to be the next Mayor of Memphis. Does this bode well, or ill, for the SC scene in Memphis? For now, Memphis is my only escape from the Nashville SC dead zone. Any thoughts?

DL
There are going to be some major changes.You remember last year shelby county tried to pass all those rule changes off on the city to regulate stripclubs.A.C hands was in that.

Dee El
09-23-09, 17:04
Oh no. When does he actually take office? I know the election is in mid-October, right? Damn....

There are going to be some major changes.You remember last year shelby county tried to pass all those rule changes off on the city to regulate stripclubs.A.C hands was in that.

LostInMemphis
09-26-09, 02:13
5 girls arrested at babylon tonight on prostitution charges says a friend of mine who dances there.

Ozoneaz
09-27-09, 08:27
Went into Babylon last night, 15 dancers or so. Brittany stood out as one of the few white ones and hang a great body. She said she lived a couple of hours outside Memphis and drove in to work a few days at a time. Seemed nice, we did a few private dances and she was very open. I asked if she worked outside the club and she agreed. To make a long story short we went to a motel, she said she needed to money to check in. I gave it to her, she checked in and dissappeared. Damm, I was looking forward to it.

Kinkyguy2008
09-28-09, 13:19
When does the Latino club (formerly NYNY) open?

Tumbling Dice8
09-28-09, 20:48
5 girls arrested at babylon tonight on prostitution charges says a friend of mine who dances there.

There were 5 girls arrested but not all of them came from Babylon. I think, just in the last week or two, someone wondered how long it would be before they hit the Gold Club. Well, I guess they finally did. They also hit Pure Passion (I'm not familiar with this one).

Here's the article:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2009/sep/28/crime-report-five-arrested-sex--sale-sting-strip-c/

Tennessee
09-29-09, 02:16
There were 5 girls arrested but not all of them came from Babylon. I think, just in the last week or two, someone wondered how long it would be before they hit the Gold Club. Well, I guess they finally did. They also hit Pure Passion (I'm not familiar with this one).Yea I had said it appeared they had hit all the club except Gold Club and they could be next.

I know two of the girls were from Babylon. Talked with one of the girls and asked her what she did. She said actually she did not offer anything but now understands if they do a normal lap dance it is considered "sex" by leo and they can be arrested. Pure Passion is primarily a "black" club down the street from Babylon.

I understand the new latin club is to open around Oct 1st.

Nomadic1
09-29-09, 23:54
I was informed that they are not allowed to open as a strip club and will be a Mexican restaurant instead, something about losing their liscence. So who knows.

Burgertown
10-02-09, 02:57
I had a long day and decided to take a stop at a couple of clubs.

I went to Pure Passion, dead, maybe 7-9 girls there, a lot of non-entertainer girls sitting in the corner of the club. Its dead as a mouse. I hope it wasn't amateur night because I couldn't take the boredom after 20 mins.

Next place was Babylons, my first visit since the name change. Contrary to the amazing reports I've read before, this place was also dead and filled with unattractive and ghetto black women (I'm not attracted to whites as much so I didn't pay as much attention).

I'm saddened that the clubs were so horrible tonight. I had never been out on a Thursday and it be that bad. I remember getting out and being able to enjoy the clubs. I hope this drought is temporary. I wonder where memphis is going.

Nomadic1
10-10-09, 15:46
Sometimes you just have to hang in there or show up at the end. When strip clubs start to close, its time to play and the girls are usually much cheaper. Call it parking lot pimpin if you like. What you paid for a few dances inside the club 50-60, can get you a nice long bbj like I dreamed of with a nice lady from the rose. Right there in the car. No rush, too bad I was so drunk I couldn't finish. Understand, these girls are broke, they are not making any real money in the club, especially when there are alot of dancers in there. Some of these girl are not even there to really dance but to make business connects.

So start connecting.

Tart Punter
10-11-09, 11:13
Yea I had said it appeared they had hit all the club except Gold Club and they could be next.

I know two of the girls were from Babylon. Talked with one of the girls and asked her what she did. She said actually she did not offer anything but now understands if they do a normal lap dance it is considered "sex" by leo and they can be arrested.My attitude would be if the Uncle is going to arrest me for prostitution when I do a little bump and grind on someone, then they might as well be arresting me for doing the dirty deed itself - it's much more lurcative than just stage dancing for a few tips a song. Which would be fantastic for us mongers b/c going to a club would be like doing a much varied lineup at the MPs with a glimpse of the goods AND a preview of how hard she'll work it!

Tonyyayo
10-11-09, 20:44
Will be visiting the South Memphis area very soon. Can somebody please direct me in the right direction. I am a native of Memphis, but have not been there for some time.

The Best
10-14-09, 11:00
30 minute drive was there 10-9-09

There's a new topless cafe at exit 247 on I-40. Great food selection as was the ladies there. They have very private booth dances. I saw Shelly. Worked at PP and GC I recall. Going to/from Little Rock give it a shot. I got take out with Tina (needed ride to room in FC dream was .6.)!

Dave 151
10-14-09, 17:40
Do you know the name of the cafe?

Bluffcity Guy
10-14-09, 18:20
30 minute drive was there 10-9-09

There's a new topless cafe at exit 247 on I-40. Great food selection as was the ladies there. They have very private booth dances. I saw Shelly. Worked at PP and GC I recall. Going to/from Little Rock give it a shot. I got take out with Tina (needed ride to room in FC dream was .6.)!
Where is it? I've seen the billboards and stopped at that exit twice in the past two months when headed from Memphis to Hot Springs. All I saw is an adult video/novelties store.

Cheers,

BCG

Member #4714
10-15-09, 00:29
There's actually 2 places at the same exit. The one on the south is the older one and the one to the north is the newest one. Not sure which one has dancing but I'm pretty sure its the north one. Was by there today on the interstate but didn't pay much attention as to which one was which.

Tluv99
10-16-09, 23:16
There's actually 2 places at the same exit. The one on the south is the older one and the one to the north is the newest one. Not sure which one has dancing but I'm pretty sure its the north one. Was by there today on the interstate but didn't pay much attention as to which one was which.I went there today. It's called Baby Dolls XXX Cafe. It's on the south side of the interstate, next to the liquor store. All I saw on the north side of the interstate was the Adult book store. I went inside Baby Dolls and had a good time. It's a little different than a traditional strip club. They serve food (which was pretty good), but no alcohol. The girls all appeared to be very friendly. You can't touch the girls, and it appears as though they really enforce that. Will probably revisit the next time I have a little spare time on my hands.

Horn Dog Too
10-25-09, 17:12
This is the first time I have actually been depressed at a Memphis Strip Club. I needed to look at some woman flesh so headed to the Gold Club Thursday Night about 9:00p. Sat near the stage and watched 4 dancers do two songs each and not one of them took off their top. For shit sakes it's a strip fucking club ladies. We are not there to watch you practice your artful dancing. Even though two of my alltime faves were in the bar and I would have had a great time in the VIP with either of them, I was depressed and pissed off so I left. Maybe I'll try back in a month or two.

Horn Dog Too
10-25-09, 17:18
After Thursday nights let down at Christies, Friday night I decided I really needed to view some woman flesh. I thought Babylons might be OK. I pulled into the parking lot and there were numerous bikers wearing their 3 piece leathers so I decided this senior citizen would take it down the road. I headed to Christies, haven't been there in a year or so. Some of the girls I recognized from Platinum and the Gold club. A lovely young thing named "Ice" joined me and after a beer and some chit chat, we headed up to the VIP. Basic lap dances, nothing extra, but a pretty good time. Boy the clubs sure have hit the skids since the glory days haven't they?

Android777
10-28-09, 13:48
This is the first time I have actually been depressed at a Memphis Strip Club. I needed to look at some woman flesh so headed to the Gold Club Thursday Night about 9:00p. Sat near the stage and watched 4 dancers do two songs each and not one of them took off their top. For shit sakes it's a strip fucking club ladies. We are not there to watch you practice your artful dancing. Even though two of my alltime faves were in the bar and I would have had a great time in the VIP with either of them, I was depressed and pissed off so I left. Maybe I'll try back in a month or two.Maybe because it was a weeknight? I was there Saturday night / Sunday morning from 3am - 4:30ish, and the place seemed pretty lively. Girls on stage definitely took their tops off. Buddy of mine got like 6 dances that night, no takeout though.

Nomadic1
11-01-09, 19:29
Opens Nov 6. I hope this club has good looking women cause I need a new spot. Memphis used to be such a nice stip club place to be, now its crap.

Spryguy23
11-04-09, 10:48
Drove into Memphis about 11AM to cruise the streets for any available SW action. Saw a few, here and there. Even spotted Strawberry with her flamin' red hair. Didn't stop to converse with any, as they were usually on the opposite side of the street.

Ended up at the Gold Club about 1PM. About half a dozen girls with about that many guys! Saw Kathy and Brooklyn (wonder if she's a Yankee fan) on stage as they did their bump and grind. A new dancer, Amy, came to sit with me. She's new at dancing, as she served as a hostess or bar girl previously at the Pony and Babes in the past. Had two dances with her, and although new, she was very loose and playful on the VIP couch.

She said with the economy the way it is, she had to hang up her inhibitions and turn to the stage. Have to pay the bills, right! Anyway, I had a nice touchy feely experience and would go back to the cloakroom for more with her.

P. S. The renovation is taking a while and may not be completed until next year, but the original layout is still the cozy same!

SG

Bluffcity Guy
11-04-09, 12:50
Ended up at the Gold Club about 1PM...

P. S. The renovation is taking a while and may not be completed until next year, but the original layout is still the cozy same!

SGThe renovation may not be completed at all; I'm hearing rumors that City/County government is looking into legal avenues to stop it. Maybe even shut the club down.

Cheers,

BCG

Miss Bliss
11-04-09, 13:12
I think that you guys in the south maybe don't realize you were spoiled! Strip clubs in larger cities have been going with very strict "hands off" and no monkey business for years now. I have heard the stories from my husband and his friends about the strip clubs in Memphis, Atlanta and throughout the south. It seems there were always extras offered on the menu if you knew how to talk to the girls. Unfortunately for you guys, I think Memphis is just catching up. Obviously, judging from how many clubs have been forced to close over the years, the owners are trying to abide by the rules to stay open.

I say just go and enjoy the scenery and don't expect any more than titties, the dry hump on your leg, and a beautiful woman breathing on your neck. That's not so bad is it? I know I love a good lap dance!

Tennessee
11-05-09, 10:00
I think that you guys in the south maybe don't realize you were spoiled! Strip clubs in larger cities have been going with very strict "hands off" and no monkey business for years now. I have heard the stories from my husband and his friends about the strip clubs in Memphis, Atlanta and throughout the south. It seems there were always extras offered on the menu if you knew how to talk to the girls. Unfortunately for you guys, I think Memphis is just catching up. Obviously, judging from how many clubs have been forced to close over the years, the owners are trying to abide by the rules to stay open.

I say just go and enjoy the scenery and don't expect any more than titties, the dry hump on your leg, and a beautiful woman breathing on your neck. That's not so bad is it? I know I love a good lap dance! Clubs in the south do seem more lack than other parts of the US. Tampa can make Memphis look strict. SF is at least as wild but will cost you.

In the north there seem to be more AMP and other "clubs" so maybe the south is just more open about it.

Memphis and many other cities actually have no touching rules. Believe Memphis and many others even have 1-3 foot rules.

John Scates
11-05-09, 17:09
Yeah my wife and I have seen her at both clubs. She was acting all shy at first then after a few nights she realized how to make bank.

Drove into Memphis about 11AM to cruise the streets for any available SW action. Saw a few, here and there. Even spotted Strawberry with her flamin' red hair. Didn't stop to converse with any, as they were usually on the opposite side of the street.

Ended up at the Gold Club about 1PM. About half a dozen girls with about that many guys! Saw Kathy and Brooklyn (wonder if she's a Yankee fan) on stage as they did their bump and grind. A new dancer, Amy, came to sit with me. She's new at dancing, as she served as a hostess or bar girl previously at the Pony and Babes in the past. Had two dances with her, and although new, she was very loose and playful on the VIP couch.

She said with the economy the way it is, she had to hang up her inhibitions and turn to the stage. Have to pay the bills, right! Anyway, I had a nice touchy feely experience and would go back to the cloakroom for more with her.

SG

Memphis Salami
11-06-09, 00:14
City councilman Shea Flynn's proposal includes the stipulation that existing strip clubs wouldn't be allowed to serve alcohol if they didn't move to the red light district.

View WREG ch. 3's video at www.wreg.com/news/wreg-redlightdistrict-story,0,3017224.story?track=rss

If the link above doesn't work, the video is listed as a main item on WREG's home page.

Memphis Salami
11-06-09, 00:23
The video loads a lot faster on the local Fox web site at www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/110509_sexually_oriented_businesses_see_scrutiny

If the link doesn't work, go to the MyFoxMemphis home page.

Kinkyguy2008
11-06-09, 13:15
How many times have we heard this? Make President Island into a Red Light district. This idea has been floating around Memphis for the last 20 years. I will believe it when I see it.

The video loads a lot faster on the local Fox web site at www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/110509_sexually_oriented_businesses_see_scrutiny

If the link doesn't work, go to the MyFoxMemphis home page.

Tennessee
11-07-09, 00:28
Believe the new Latina club was suppose to open today.

(old NYNY) anyone have an update?

Tennessee
11-08-09, 08:17

(old NYNY) anyone have an update?Drive by Sat night.

Still was not open.

Moments
11-08-09, 16:23

(old NYNY) anyone have an update?

The new latina club isn't open, matter of fact, the building isn't even complete! This will be a waste of time and space; NYNY had the best ebony talent I've seen in Memphis in years! Speaking of NYNY, many of the big booty girls from that club now dance at Pure Passion. Strolled in there Friday night with a few buddies. Man this place is an Ass Factory! If you like big booties, then you will love this spot! Plus, the majority of the girls are toned, no sloppy stomachs. This is probably the best spot to get lap dances in the Mid-South. Downside, the club is too small and becomes packed on the weekends. The VIP area is in the open and not private; there is no reason to waste your money on VIP dances. Also, there is no variety; most of the girls look and are built the same way.

The next night, my buddies amd I visited Babes/Babylon and Platinum Rose. I was surprise to see that 95% of the dancers were black and had many dancers from EL and NYNY. Babes has a true VIP section, which is private and separated from the main area. Even though the quality isn't as good as the other clubs, they make it up with quantity. I swear there were 25 to 30 girls working. Downside, many of the girls are too aggressive. Management really needs to do something about that. From the time you walk in until you leave, girls constantly hound you for tips and VIP dances. Many girls don't even dance, they go from guy to guy with the same line: "Do you want a VIP?" THe guy says either "No", "I just got here", or "not yet" and she replies, "can I get a tip?" This one dancer literally wanted to wait in the VIP with me while I'm with another dancer. The other dancer had to tell her to back off. If you can handle the BS, then Babes is the spot to have great fun... a lot of options!

Platinum Rose confuses me. I know what to expect from every club except here. Sometimes it's the best club in Memphis, other times I want to leave after 5 minutes. Rose has a great variety of ebony talent, but I think they try to be more like an Atlanta club and it's not working. It's a huge club with nice chairs and couches. The VIP area changed so much, it's not worth going, it's better to get dances on the floor.

All and all, the memphis strip club scene it's as good as a couple of years ago, but it's the best place in the Mid-South to relax and have fun if you have the time and the $$$.

Good luck and Be Careful!

Horn Dog Too
11-09-09, 13:48
Yeah again I head to GC. Friday night around 11pm. Place was hoppin. I guess last time I did just catch it on a slow and crappy night. Some very nice looking young ladies on and off stage. Ran into one of my 2 all time faves, Donna and she entertained me very very well in the VIP. Only one small heads up on her guys, she is so sweet, kind and beautiful. But she does know how to get you to lovingly give her every dollar in your wallet. Be forwarned. Not for the weak of heart.

Cheers

Dee El
11-09-09, 20:46
I used to love escaping West to Memphis from "Adult Entertainment Wasteland" aka Nashville, TN. However, this past weekend I learned that the game has changed somewhat in the "M." LE has the girls scared and management is cracking down on extracurriculars potentials. The pal of paranoia makes OTC potentials iffy except for regulars....

Showgirls - I started off Saturday dayshift at Showgirls to watch the Gators beat down Vandy and perhaps get a few laps and/or digits for later at the hotel. The action was slow slow slow. Only 4 ebony ladies on staff; all were cute. I reunited with "Cat" a tight mid-20s slimmer outta the "Show Me" state. Unfortunately, ole girl had been in the sauce all day, probably due to boredom. I got one uncharacteristically sub-par dance with her in the VIP. She did apologize for being tipsy, but I got no refund....lol. I rolled out at about 9:30 pm to Christies.

Christies - I had not ventured to Chrisities in at least 4-5 years. Wow! The interior has changed a lot - for the better. There was an abundance of Latina dancers on staff. One of them told me they were holding it down at Christies waiting for an all Latina club to open in the former NYNY location. Anyway, one of the changes I did not like was the removal of the booths upstairs in the VIP. Another addition, a seemingly nosey bouncer roaming the couch area... uuugh. I spent most of my time and a few $ with Angel, a fresh-out-of-the-box 20 y.o. hardbody, and Charm, a nine-year vet of the game. Charm definitely gave the most bang for the buck in the VIP... However, she was too spooked by recent raids to give up the digits. At about 1:00 am, it was on to stop 3 on the tour -- Babylon's

Babylons - Things have changed at the former Babes. First, the dancers must "stand" during showtime - no more cheap grinds for $1 tips during showtime intros. Second, no more $10 table dances - rate is now $20. Third, dancers cannot sit in customers' laps. Thus, very little $$ were being made by the dancers throwing them into a feeding frenzy on anyone who looked like he might have a few $. It was like circling sharks smelling blood, but at least the ladies were nice about it....mostly. My advice for navigating the "new" Babylons -- 1.) Do not pay up front for anything. If a girl asks you to pay up front on the floor, or in the VIP - Think with the Big Head and pass. Once you give her your $ all bets are off on what kind of "dance" you will get. 2.) The earlier or later, the better. Before dancers make up their $60 tip in, or very late, like after 3-4 am, the customer is in the driver's seat. Actually, you will get better "treatment" on the floor than in the VIP, the longer you hold out and keep the one$ flowing...slowly...lol. 3.) OTC potentials are iffy and borderline schizophrenic. Paranoia reigns supreme.

Standout talent this trip were Gemini - a HOT new talent only 6 months in the game, and Mercedes - a vet MILF whose customer service skills are top-notch.

PM me for more specifics.

DL

The Best
11-12-09, 16:16
30 minute drive was there 10-9-09There's a new topless cafe at exit 247 on I-40. Great food selection as was the ladies there. They have very private booth dances. I saw Shelly. Worked at PP and GC I recall. Going to/from Little Rock give it a shot. I got take out with Tina (needed ride to room in FC dream was .6.)!Quoting myself anyway got some pics of the RULES of the Place.

Moments
11-13-09, 21:49
The old NYNY is open! Mostly black girls so far, give a full report later!

Tedd1
11-14-09, 06:49
I thought the old ny ny club was suppose to have latin dancers?

Bluffcity Guy
11-14-09, 11:50
I thought the old ny ny club was suppose to have latin dancers?
I recall someone else saying that the "NYNY to become Latina club" rumors were false.

Are there enough Latinas in Memphis to make up a decent gentleman's club?

Cheers,

BCG

Dj3813
11-14-09, 18:06
I drove by, but didn't have time to visit.

How much is the cover charge?

Quoting myself anyway got some pics of the RULES of the Place.

Bob Log 901
11-15-09, 17:53
Was wondering if a girl named Shae still works there. She has long brownish blonde hair. And a rose tattooed on her wrist among several others. Very petite and killer body. Had fun with her several times and was thinking of going back to see her.

Seadreamer
11-16-09, 18:35
Drove by the other night and it is open again.

Didn't have time to check it out.

Tnbootyseeker
11-19-09, 14:52
The club looks the same as before. There were 3 white/light skinned hispanics and 2 blk girls working last nite. The VIP rooms were darker than before. Dances are 10 to the house and 20 per song. Girls were giving discounts if doing multiple songs. They only play spanish music. TO was offered for 2 bills.
Got a few dances dances good contact on all. Will return and negotiate a lower TO.

The Enjoyer
11-21-09, 01:49
Went to the Pony based on the reccomendation of the cab driver, arrow cab, in town on business, Pony is no platinum plus, but very good, got there, paid 5 + beer cover, beatiful girl, great tits on stage. Sat down for a second, got grabbed by Jennifer, thank you, she's really tall, amazing ass perfect tits and really knows how to work a cock, what can I say, great dances.

The Enjoyer
11-21-09, 08:36
Went to the Pony based on the reccomendation of the cab driver, arrow cab, in town on business, Pony is no platinum plus, but very good, got there, paid 5 + beer cover, beatiful girl, great tits on stage. Sat down for a second, got grabbed by Jennifer, thank you, she's really tall, amazing ass perfect tits and really knows how to work a cock, what can I say, great dances.

Secretshoppa
11-21-09, 10:27

I say just go and enjoy the scenery and don't expect any more than titties, the dry hump on your leg, and a beautiful woman breathing on your neck. That's not so bad is it? I know I love a good lap dance!This is so true. When I moved to Atlanta and went to the SC I was like wtf is this? I had way more interaction in Memphis.

There were always no touching laws in Memphis but they were never enforced until a club was raided. I was actually in the King of Clubs back in the day when it was raided and had to pay a $100 fine because a girl was in my lap. Any other day it's like whatever. I am definitely spoiled by Memphis SC. I get absolutely no enjoyment in any SC here in Atlanta but I will say the women are hot as hell.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine who told that the ole "Ebony Lace" (Jet Strip) was closed. Boy I used to hit that spot up every Thursday nite when I left FedEx. If they were to walk through there with a black light it would glow like a mass murder crime scene

Secretshoppa
11-21-09, 14:18
I see some of the strippers here in Memphis has started a escort website called Velvet Pleasure. The ad is running on backpage. The pics posted show some nice dime pieces but there prices are just too high.Magnificent use to walk Lamar back in the day. Really aggressive when it comes to service meaning she works to get you off, no rushing. No way in hell will I pay that amount for her.

NotNine
11-25-09, 12:39
This is not really a strip club report but rather a request. I have a female friend that wants to experience a 3some with two guys. I told her I would help her with this. We decided that we would pick someone at random in a club and proposition them. We both have to aggree on the person. She will go up to them and ask them if they want to do the deed. We are a white couple in our mid 40's. She is blonde, C cup, about 140lbs and 5'4. We are looking for a white male, attractive, fit shape, clean, d&d free. We ask that the guy be willing to spring for the hotel room as we will only be in Memphis for the day on Dec 19, 2009. The meeting place will be The Pony or former PT's or the old Tiffiny's location.

C Note2
11-25-09, 16:56
This is not really a strip club report but rather a request. I have a female friend that wants to experience a 3some with two guys. I told her I would help her with this. We decided that we would pick someone at random in a club and proposition them. We both have to aggree on the person. She will go up to them and ask them if they want to do the deed. We are a white couple in our mid 40's. She is blonde, C cup, about 140lbs and 5'4. We are looking for a white male, attractive, fit shape, clean, d&d free. We ask that the guy be willing to spring for the hotel room as we will only be in Memphis for the day on Dec 19, 2009. The meeting place will be The Pony or former PT's or the old Tiffiny's location.

Well I guess we'll all be there that night. The club will make alot cash.

Bluffcity Guy
11-25-09, 18:50
Well I guess we'll all be there that night. The club will make alot cash.
Not all of us; I've never been interested in a MMF threesome (now an FFM would be a much different story).

Good luck to all of you who show up. May the "best" man win...

:)

Cheers,

bcg

C Note2
11-26-09, 09:50
Not all of us; I've never been interested in a MMF threesome (now an FFM would be a much different story).

Good luck to all of you who show up. May the "best" man win...

:)

Cheers,

bcg

Don't get me wrong. I was thinking about the girl. I'm not looking swap spit with any guy.

Bluffcity Guy
11-26-09, 10:29
Don't get me wrong. I was thinking about the girl. I'm not looking swap spit with any guy.
That's what I assumed. I've just got "issues" with being in the same room with a girl and another guy "performing", even if there's no contact between the two guys. Didn't mean to imply you were interested in some man-on-man action. Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,

BCG

Tennessee
11-28-09, 11:39
I thought the old ny ny club was suppose to have latin dancers?Was in there few nights after they opened. They had probably 4 latin dances, 1 asian, 3 or 4 white and 3 or 4 black. It seems they are only going to hire a very limited amount of black dancers and everyone must dance to latin type music. The girls I talked to at the club said the money was good for them.

There are been other clubs in Memphis who attempted to restrict the number of black dancers. Off the top of my head I would say the Purple Church was the only one that was successful longterm.

Juiceitup
12-01-09, 22:42
Hi all,

Will be in town Wed/Thurs evening.

Any good clubs with mileage worth checking out?

Cordovatn901
12-02-09, 17:22
Hi all,

I recommend the Pony. It has some very pretty girls. Mostly white meat. Cover is $6 plus $5 per drink with 1 drink minimum at the door.

The Gold Club is ok, but you will freeze your ass off in there because it is being remodeled so there are tarps covering up wholes in the walls. The VIP area is very open so people can and will be watching you during lap dances. Mostly white meat. Cover is $8 plus $5.50 per drink with 2 drink minimum at the door.

Christies use to be good, but I have been disappointed there lately. I went there on a Saturday night and they only had 10 girls working at 11PM so I left. Security will be watching you during your dance so don't expect anything extra regardless of what the dancer says. I think the cover is $6, but not sure. Drinks are $5.50 with a 2 drink minimum at the door.

If you like dark meat, I hear that the Platinum Rose is the place to be, but it is too far for me to drive.

Scrollie1
12-05-09, 01:26
Was in there few nights after they opened. They had probably 4 latin dances, 1 asian, 3 or 4 white and 3 or 4 black. It seems they are only going to hire a very limited amount of black dancers and everyone must dance to latin type music. The girls I talked to at the club said the money was good for them.

There are been other clubs in Memphis who attempted to restrict the number of black dancers. Off the top of my head I would say the Purple Church was the only one that was successful longterm.

I was there last night around midnight and it was dead...had 5 black dancers 2 white dancer and 3 latinas, a couple of girls are making good money, got dances from 24K and liliana good mileage, but no extras...if you go, don't waste your time with carmen..talks a good game, but very stiff (no pun intended)

They do $5 table dances on the floor, but no touching, 10 to the house to go to the VIP..then 20 per dance, but you can negotiate

Dee El
12-07-09, 20:41
Showgirls on Lamar - Kat on day shift, others...

Babylons on Brooks Lane - Mercedes, Gemini, Moett, China

PM me for more detailed 411.

DL

Hi all,

Licker 4369
12-12-09, 14:51
Had some friends in town for the UFC fight here on Saturday! So Friday night took them to Beal Street we made the rounds! They all wanted to goto the strip club LOL, Hey who am I to argue with my guest right! Went to the Gold Club! Place was packed and really hopping lots of girls working as well! They were all enjoying themselves and I was just sitting in my chair relaxing when little Ms 20 year old "Nicole" her name there lol Jumped in my lap! Cherokee long balck hair! SPINNER! I was instantly in love :) I sat with her on my lap for a couple of hours she only got up to take her turn on the stage! And then I just wanted her in a room to myself LOL So I got the pleasure of my own private dance, dances LOL She was a sweetheart great personality tight little body :)
Be Safe Happy Holiday's Licker!

Also if any of the senior members could provide me with info on the best clubs in town with the most private VIP rooms and where I am likely to find some extra's on the menu I would appreciate it! I have never really been anywhere else except Platinum LOL tells how long its been for me and the clubs lol!

NotNine
12-18-09, 17:07
We will now be in town on Friday nite - yes tonite 12-18-09. We will be hitting the Pony around 11 or 12 tonite. We are still looking for a guy to join in with a DP. We will also be looking for a female to join us as my girl likes to lick as well. Not looking for a couple though, only a guy or girl. Whichever we find first - it's on from there.

OldFriend77
12-23-09, 23:45
Went to Christies for the first time in a long time. Had about 45 minutes to kill before an internet date meeting at another bar.

Had an upstairs dance with Sinsation. Got digits. She loves to do carryout. Needed $$. 5. Didn't go with the other obligation. But I will.

GodBomber
12-24-09, 10:08
Does Passion still work at GC? I don't get in to town often, & she hasn't been there when I've been around.

Arrah
12-26-09, 22:10
Went to Babes today during day shift, take out was on the menu from several girls. didnt partake, but could have.

Moments
12-27-09, 00:22
Stay away from Kush! She gets very high, it's kinda scary!

Showgirls on Lamar - Kat on day shift, others...

Babylons on Brooks Lane - Mercedes, Gemini, Moett, China

PM me for more detailed 411.

DL

Moments
12-27-09, 10:53
1. Babes
2. Platinum Rose
3. Gold Club
4. Pure Passion
5. Showgirls
6. New NY NY
7. Christies
8. Pony's

Spoonful
12-27-09, 13:58
1. Babes
2. Platinum Rose
3. Gold Club
4. Pure Passion
5. Showgirls
6. New NY NY
7. Christies
8. Pony's

What were your rankings based on? Its surprising to say the least that the Pony would be last on anyone's list. I always heard Showgirls was a pure dump and didn't have very many dancers and the ones they did have weren't quality. So, I'm guessing its actually decent?

Wyldhorses
12-27-09, 14:11
What were your rankings based on? Its surprising to say the least that the Pony would be last on anyone's list. I always heard Showgirls was a pure dump and didn't have very many dancers and the ones they did have weren't quality. So, I'm guessing its actually decent?

Man I miss the old King of Clubs........................just saying.......

Moments
12-27-09, 16:13

My rankings are based on my (and others) experiences in 2009 only. I looked at factors such as quality/selection of dancers, quality of VIP area, bar service, overall safety, and other intangibles. The top 4 on my list are all 5 star clubs. Showgirls, New NY NY, Christies, and the Pony are not nearly as good as the other clubs. I put Pony last because my car was broken into twice there and no one seemed to know or care what happened.

Moments
12-27-09, 16:19
Man I miss the old King of Clubs........................just saying.......

I feel bad for anyone who didn't experience King of Clubs, Ebony Lace, and Platinum Plus. I still find it odd that King experienced problems and raids right after Hustle & Flow came out...

JohnUT1966
12-28-09, 12:34
I try to go to The Pony in the early afternoon. There are more young ladies there then customers and the ladies are always very friendly when you and she are the only ones in the back.

Greg Tennessee
12-28-09, 21:36
Was in Memphis saturday night for a holiday get together with some family and swung by Babylons afterwords for a little fun. The club was pretty crowded and ther was probably at least 20-25 girls working. Got vips from Sunshine and Mercedes, both of these girls did an excellent job. The best girls there are Sunshine, Mercedes, Jenia, China Doll, Baby Doll and Moet. Stay away from Kush, she is definately a psycho. Take-out was definately on the menu with several ladies. In my opinion this is the best club in Memphis for lap dance mileage and value.

Be Safe

Greg Tennessee

Kinkyguy2008
01-12-10, 18:46
Definitely the best club in town, at the time. Spent a lot of time in there. The girls were always eager to please. Once you were known as a regular, you could go in & not get hassled or hustled. Miss that place.

I feel bad for anyone who didn't experience King of Clubs, Ebony Lace, and Platinum Plus. I still find it odd that King experienced problems and raids right after Hustle & Flow came out.

Ajax028
01-13-10, 13:47
I am going to be in Collierville next week & saw there were a few clubs there, Ally Cat's & Kitty Connections, any recommendations or should I just drive in to Memphis?

Member #4714
01-14-10, 01:34
I am going to be in Collierville next week & saw there were a few clubs there, Ally Cat's & Kitty Connections, any recommendations or should I just drive in to Memphis?

Nothing in C'ville that I'm aware of. They don't allow that type of riffraff in their town!

Memphis is your best bet.

Blues City Ref
01-14-10, 05:43
Nothing in C'ville that I'm aware of. They don't allow that type of riffraff in their town!

Memphis is your best bet.

Those have to be pet stores. I don't believe you can even buy beer in Cville after 11pm.

Ajax028
01-14-10, 10:11
Those have to be pet stores. I don't believe you can even buy beer in Cville after 11pm.Ouch, thanks for the heads up.

Cat Daddy #2
01-14-10, 11:13
Definitely the best club in town, at the time. Spent a lot of time in there. The girls were always eager to please. Once you were known as a regular, you could go in & not get hassled or hustled. Miss that place.

KOC used to be the most crunk club is Memphis. I only problem was that pimps were all over the place dressed in their pimp clothing. I had some really fun times there. Everything was on the menu. The place was not as thugged out as Ebony & Lace. Hustle & Flow just ruined it for the girls and us.

Greg Tennessee
01-15-10, 13:17
I would definately have to second you on that thought Cat Daddy. I used to have a blast in the King of Clubs. I miss the old days.
I'll be sending you a pm later today with that number of that lady we discussed before

Be Safe

Greg Tennessee

John Scates
01-18-10, 09:10
My wife and I worked our way through a The Pony, Gold Club, and Christies this past weekend. Same old grind ugly girls with bad breath, asking the silly questions. It was one real cutie at The Pony offering take out (blonde real tits puffy nipples) senior members may contact me for more details about her. Gold Club was better than Christies but that changes depending on who is there of course. We enjoyed the Pony the best this trip bc I got the manager to block off the VIP area behind the glass wall so only the girls we wanted to come back could. So it was us and about 24 beers in a bucket bc we were smart and only got one or two girls at a time to come back for dances. Plus the security didnt even check on us if we had some girls in the back with us and the waitresses were able to show a little bit in private to make some extra dollars too. I do see why Plat. Plus got closed down. It has been closed for about 4 years and it is girls saying they worked there for three or four years. Do the math that would mean they started 7 or 8 years ago. Then ask them how old they are you will get 18-23 so they were dancing when they were 11?

Mr Grinch
01-18-10, 10:07
Same old grind ugly girls with bad breath, asking the silly questions.

That's why I almost never go in the evenings any more.....when I go I go during the day. The girls in the day are less hustling for bucks as they are friendly, chatty, and patient. I especially like McKensie and Shorty at Gold Club. Kathy is great as well...by anyone who knows the scene knows that.

Moments
01-18-10, 13:46
I have to downgrade Platinum Rose. Stepped into the club around 10:30. There were about 15 dancers and another 5 or so in regular clothes, including one of my ATF Jayla. She said many of the talent spread to Babes and the new NY NY because "that's where the money's at". I got a couple of lappies from Wet Dream, she's nice.

Afterwards I went to Babes around 1:30 and places was jumping! I found it amazing that a couple of the girls in regular clothes at platinum rose were dancing at Babes. I would like to add Mahogany to the list of club favorites. All in all, I had a great time.

John Scates
01-18-10, 21:07
Yeah we like both of those girls they seem to sit and chat a while before asking if you want anything.

That's why I almost never go in the evenings any more.....when I go I go during the day. The girls in the day are less hustling for bucks as they are friendly, chatty, and patient. I especially like McKensie and Shorty at Gold Club. Kathy is great as well...by anyone who knows the scene knows that.

Dee El
01-27-10, 07:57
I was passing through town and hit Babylon for a brief moment. I was determined not to go for the VIP room hustle this trip through. You can get more mileage out of what girls will do on the floor trying to get you to the VIP than in the VIP itself. This trip enjoyed BBBJ and HJTC NQ from a couple of accommodating ladies. PM for who to, and who not to, holla at in Babylon.

Cat Daddy #2
01-27-10, 11:38
I was passing through town and hit Babylon for a brief moment. I was determined not to go for the VIP room hustle this trip through. You can get more mileage out of what girls will do on the floor trying to get you to the VIP than in the VIP itself. This trip enjoyed BBBJ and HJTC NQ from a couple of accommodating ladies. PM for who to, and who not to, holla at in Babylon.

Sounds like the new KoC or EL.

Hentai
02-05-10, 20:09
Hello everyone,

I would like to take a minute to introduce myself. I've been a lurker in this forum for a little while as an attempt to learn from all of your experiences. Thanks for all the information everyone has shared and I have learned quite a bit. I've only partaken once from one young lady off CL. Wasn't a bad experience; however, was quite disappointed. I'm hoping to one day visit down Lamar or other venues to discover the mongering side of things. Once I have get over my fear of LEO and determine safe way of mongering then I think I'll stick my toe in the water. By the way, I have read the 22 rules of mongering. Still weary about the whole process. I know I just need to do it.

What brings me to this particular forum, Stripclub reports, is that this is where I will be doing most of my posts. I'm a frequent flyer of the Gold Club and learned from my own mistake and have been shown the ropes. While many of you are already experienced in this area; however, they're may be some that are not. If you would like some advice, feel free to send me a private message. And since I'll be receiving my tax refund soon, I should be making a few visits and hopefully I can start to contribute to this forum as I make my visits.

Happy hunting,

Hentai81

Koster
02-07-10, 01:06
Last time I went to the Pony was 6/09. No kitty was shown? Pony still has decent dancers. Take out was no. Wednesday was relatively quiet. Dances from ariel, summer, a couple others.. 6 for 2 dances. Nothing to repeat. Went on a business function so it was a waste of time.

K

Hentai
02-13-10, 14:31
After getting a few pm's regarding the Gold Club I decided to make a special trip. The remodeling of the club is going well. From talking to a couple of a girls, they have big plans for it. I heard they're actually turning part of into a dance floor, like a normal club, and also letting the girls dance across the bar ( maybe like coyote ugly). If you remember the mirrors and the wall behind main stage, it is all gone and there is a big wide open area behind it.

The quality of the girl is typically good. I counted around 4-5 10's. The rest I would say around 7 and up.

I really say that this club is going to do well. I guess we'll see after all the remodeling is done and over at the end of March.

FYI, any advice I give will primary focus on things for beginners to know. Basically all the mistakes I made and still do, I hope to education new guys to the strip club scene. Examples are, what to look for in girl before you get a dance from her and how to manage your money while your'e there. Yes, I like to enjoy myself while I'm there but I don't want to walk about happy and wondering how I'm gonna pay bills the next day.

Also, does any one know anything about Layla? that used to work at Christies Cabaret. She was my favorite. When she went on stage the DJ would always announced that she was featured in a magazine.

Hentai
02-19-10, 01:17
I just walked in the door from visiting the Gold Club. Normally, I don't visit a club within a three week period, but I decided to go tonight anyways. I had a great time. Of course, I like most of the girls there or I wouldn't frequent just the Gold Club. What made tonight more entertaining is that I found the girl I've been looking for about maybe year, if not more. Her name is Leigha. I think I've spelled that correctly. Anyways, she mostly danced at Christies Cabaret when I first met her. She's the firs the girl that I've had danced for me that gave a 100%. Also, she not the type of girl to ask for extra if she makes you happy.

If you more info on her, supposedly she's been in Barely Legal and Top 10 magazines.

That's it for now.

Hentai
03-09-10, 20:14
I've received a few messages regarding girls in the club that provide extras. Honestly, I don't go into a strip club looking for that. However, I can only suggest that after a private dance that you ask her if she does private dances on the side.

Sometimes, depending on the club, there are a few girls that hang around the bar doing nothing but drinking. Sometimes if you stand close enough they will reach out and grab. These girls might be the type you're looking for.

Gold Club update:

Progress is being made in the club. Behind the main dance stage there is another oval shaped dance area. Looks like there will more going rather than your typical main stage and satellite stage.

Lakeside32
03-27-10, 23:27
Just happened to be lookin at a website with some memphis dancers on it, the footage was from years back so it brought back some memories.. So does anyone have any info on if Candy Kane who use to dance at King of Clubs and Ebony Lace or Accent who both danced at both also, i just go with Pure Passion whenever im back in Memphis so are they still around dancin at any other clubs in town?

Nickjohn
03-28-10, 20:09
Just happened to be lookin at a website with some memphis dancers on it, the footage was from years back so it brought back some memories.. So does anyone have any info on if Candy Kane who use to dance at King of Clubs and Ebony Lace or Accent who both danced at both also, i just go with Pure Passion whenever im back in Memphis so are they still around dancin at any other clubs in town?I don't have a report on the 2 dancers but can you share the website of the memphis dancers.

I might see a few who bring back memories.

What's the site?

Moments
03-29-10, 09:34
Just happened to be lookin at a website with some memphis dancers on it, the footage was from years back so it brought back some memories.. So does anyone have any info on if Candy Kane who use to dance at King of Clubs and Ebony Lace or Accent who both danced at both also, i just go with Pure Passion whenever im back in Memphis so are they still around dancin at any other clubs in town?

Wow! You went very old school! Accent had one of the most beautiful asses I've ever seen. Accent became pregnant just before Ebony Lace had that accidental fire. She tried to make a come back a few years ago, but having the baby put a lot of lbs on her. Her good friend Juicey told me she is walking the streets in St. Louis; that was a little over a year ago.

Candy Kane (if you are talking about the one with multiple tattoos) danced at Pure Passion after King of Clubs closed. She also danced at the Old NY NY, just like most of the old King of Clubs did. I ran into her a long time ago at the Whitehaven Wal-Mart, she was traveling and dancing at clubs around the country.

Once a club closes or go under new management, many of the girls leave the city for months. They burn so many bridges at other clubs, the only option is to dance at clubs in other cities.

Moments
03-29-10, 09:41
I still don't know the new name of the club, but it has come under new management once ago! This is the third management team since opening up under the new name. The new rules may drive the club into the ground. The first change is that there are no lap dances. If you get a couch dance (25 a song), then the girl dance right in front of you, similar to nashville. If you want a VIP dance, then first you must pay the bar 20 and the dances are 40 a song! I don't understand these clubs... why so many rule changes? Babylon had the same rules forever and still thriving.

Steelcityboy
03-29-10, 10:11
I still don't know the new name of the club, but it has come under new management once ago! This is the third management team since opening up under the new name. The new rules may drive the club into the ground. The first change is that there are no lap dances. If you get a couch dance (25 a song), then the girl dance right in front of you, similar to nashville. If you want a VIP dance, then first you must pay the bar 20 and the dances are 40 a song! I don't understand these clubs... why so many rule changes? Babylon had the same rules forever and still thriving.I haven't visited a club in Memphis in almost 10 years, but my understanding is that the new ordinances in Memphis and Shelby County are very clear about the distance required between dancers and customers. They aren't going to shut down "free speech and artistic expression" as protected under the Constitution, but they are going to crack down on anything else. I think the clubs are under pressure, and their beer licenses are at stake. Enforcement promises to be rather severe in the new legal regime.

Hentai
03-29-10, 23:13
Hmm, I haven't noticed any girls at the Gold Club going by these new rules. I hope they don't find out!

Cat Daddy #2
03-30-10, 09:52
Hmm, I haven't noticed any girls at the Gold Club going by these new rules. I hope they don't find out!

I heard on the news last night that these new rules are going to be enforced in Shelby County. I assume this will be Memphis too.

Licker 4369
03-30-10, 14:18
Well yes I guess someone forgot to tell the girls there at the Gold Club they had new rules lol! I was in this week everything seemed very normal to me!

JohnUT1966
03-31-10, 11:42
I wonder how much the “6 foot” law cost the tax payers. Money which could have been used for real crime. The money could have been used to fight the drug dealers, controlling the gangs, solving murders, carjacking and getting rid of corrupt politicians.

Steelcityboy
03-31-10, 12:59
I wonder how much the “6 foot” law cost the tax payers. Money which could have been used for real crime. The money could have been used to fight the drug dealers, controlling the gangs, solving murders, carjacking and getting rid of corrupt politicians.I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost much. In fact, the easier a law is to enforce, the less it costs. It costs loads of money to send undercover officers into strip clubs over months and months, documenting violations of decency standards when it is difficult to tell at a glance whether anything "obscene" is taking place. But a 6-foot rule makes it easy to spot, easy to document, and easy to prosecute, thus saving money over what they otherwise would have spent.

Ok, it's still not making a dent in gangs and corruption, but in terms of the use of tax dollars, I think this law is much easier and less expensive to enforce than the laws that preceded it.

Dj3813
03-31-10, 20:34
I have probably spent more money in an hour at a strip club than a quality companion would cost me and usually after getting frustrated at the strip club, still went to see a quality companion. The exception being the good old days at the Mt Moriah Performing Arts Center A.K.A. Platinum where a good time was had by all11

Hentai
03-31-10, 23:52
Dj3813, sometimes I feel like I could be getting more for my money by seeking one provider for a half to a full hour of service versus what I would normally give for a lapdance at a stripclub. Although, I will have to say that I usually do pretty well picking out the right stripper, which isn't fool proof, that I think will give me the most for my money in the VIP area. Again, sometimes I really would like to find a girl that would give a very GFE. Honestly, I know this may come across weird, but I would probably have a better experience over some GFE than actual "dreams."

I guess, right now I'm rather shy although I visit backpage and craigslist on a daily basis. Currently, it's just outside of my budget.

I have probably spent more money in an hour at a strip club than a quality companion would cost me and usually after getting frustrated at the strip club, still went to see a quality companion. The exception being the good old days at the Mt Moriah Performing Arts Center A.K.A. Platinum where a good time was had by all11

Moments
04-01-10, 09:07

Strip Clubs are truly YMMV, your experience depends on which club, what shift, what day, and who is there. For instance, dancers tend to be in hustle mood Fri and Sat nights. However, if they don't make a certain amount near closing time, then you have negotiation power if you are willing to stay up to 3am.

Tennessee
04-04-10, 16:00
I heard on the news last night that these new rules are going to be enforced in Shelby County. I assume this will be Memphis too.There has been at least a "3 foot rule" in memphis for years. And years Maybe they changed to 6 foot now. The key is if it will be enforced I know of at least 4 clubs in the Memphis area that have been closed in the past 5 or so years. Including the famous Purple Church. (PP)

It would appear they are slowing going after the clubs. Not sure but believe Mayor wharton has said he was going to clean up the clubs or something like that.

Spryguy23
04-05-10, 21:44
Strip Clubs are truly YMMV, your experience depends on which club, what shift, what day, and who is there. For instance, dancers tend to be in hustle mood Fri and Sat nights. However, if they don't make a certain amount near closing time, then you have negotiation power if you are willing to stay up to 3am.You're absolutely right about the timing factor, the shift factor, the dancers on duty factor. It has been a while since I patroned Babes. Probably since it was last noted as "Babes". The interior decor is certainly and upgrade and the girls were all different faces and bodies since I was last there.

I arrived about 1 PM and only one other patron was there. About 8 girls on duty, half black and half white. Others who have posted on this club were right on regarding customers getting attention. As I entered one of the dancers was sitting at the door with a couple of the male employ. She said she'd keep me company, and she did. A lot of small talk, boob flashing and boob feeling, and member stroking. Of course, this was the routine to get me to the back room. And it was absolutely enticing.

I yielded for a couple of up close and personal dances, and take out was conveyed as an away from the club option. I think I'll seriously consider that offer the next time I'm in town.

I was surprised so many of the girls were available at that time of day. I had been to the Gold Club during early day, and usually only 3 or 4 were available that early. Just goes to show that if you want a lot of traffic and attention to your lap, go when others don't!

SG

Burgertown
04-09-10, 03:06
I was having trouble sleeping so i decided to hit up the old clubs. First stop was NYNY (its gone back to that name). It was about 10pm and there were a lot of girls there. Seems like guys aren't spending as much as they used to. They have a few pretty girls but there are way too many....unattractive or scarred women.

Next I stopped at Pure Passion, my favorite club. It was amateur night. I must say the amateur was the highlight Cherri Cola or Pop or something. She was a beautiful young lady and well endowed. While she was a crowd favorite, she was not the girls fave so she lost the contest.

While I got to see what i went out for, i must say I was displeased with the night as a whole. It used to be that Thursday night was a real moneymaker for the clubs, guess times are just really changing.

Also there was no 6 foot rule in effect. The "hustlers" kept coming in and grabbing my junk.

Spryguy23
04-16-10, 08:35
Trekked back to Babylon again. Four of the girls were sitting outside in lawn chairs soaking up the sun during the day shift about 12:30 PM on Tuesday. I pulled in and as soon as I parked, was approached by Donna at my truck. Imagine, the hustle begins outside in the parking lot.

Well my objective was to spend a little time and money here, so I got my wishes as I had 3 forays into the VIP room. Tip of the hat to Donna, Alisa, and Stormy. Had a good time there, but the hustle is "heavy"!

SG

Greg Tennessee
04-18-10, 08:46
Last time in memphis I once again visited Babylons. There is always a pretty hard hustle there but you just have to be patient. Sunshine is always great. I met a new one this last trip named Prada. She is a cute little spinner who is very hot. Spend some time talking with this girl and you won't be disappointed.

Stay away from two heavy set dancers named Honey and Charmane. They talk a real big game but are totally short on delivery and a total waste of time and dollars.

All in All a good time and remains the only club in Memphis which I visit.

Be Safe and Happy Hunting

Greg Tennessee

Lonelyguy128
04-18-10, 12:19
I will be in Memphis a couple of nights this week. I read about Memphis Strip clubs on another site and from what I read there the Gold Club may fit what I am looking for.

I just want to look, tip dollars at the stage and maybe have a lapper or two. I prefer to get my "extras" in the comfort of my hotel room from an escort.

I do not like clubs with constant pressure. Babylon seems popular on this site, but also sounds like one of those places where the dancers can be overbearing.

I just wanted to get opinions about my research and see if anyone else has thoughts about where best for a visitor to go to see high quality dancers.

I will be in town Thursday and Friday night this week.

Hentai
04-19-10, 00:25
I'm not sure about anyone else, but the club I prefer to visit is the Gold Club for the very exact same you mentioned, constant pressure. I have developed a method for deterring the constant pressure, however I don't think is really that is needed for the Gold Club.

Also, I enjoy the Gold Club for the quality of girls on the dance stage as well. I enjoy tipping more than I do the VIP. Sad, I know. Of course, like mentioned earlier, it is always a factor on the time of day or night you go. I prefer no earlier than 10:00pm. Others have suggested the afternoon. To me, a natural rule for no constant pressure is to show up while they are busy. Yes, you can get over looked but if your patient you might get what you wanted. Although, I have some luck when they're not too busy either.

Honestly, I like to walk in and do a little recon and find the girls "I like." Then go back later on with more money to spend it on the girls I want.

Anyways, if you're interested we can meet up and go there together if our schedules don't conflict.

I know I sound like a guy that doesn't know how to enjoy visiting a strip club. I do know how to enjoy, I just enjoy it wisely with out breaking the bank.

I will be in Memphis a couple of nights this week. I read about Memphis Strip clubs on another site and from what I read there the Gold Club may fit what I am looking for.

I just want to look, tip dollars at the stage and maybe have a lapper or two. I prefer to get my "extras" in the comfort of my hotel room from an escort.

I do not like clubs with constant pressure. Babylon seems popular on this site, but also sounds like one of those places where the dancers can be overbearing.

I just wanted to get opinions about my research and see if anyone else has thoughts about where best for a visitor to go to see high quality dancers.

I will be in town Thursday and Friday night this week.

Mr Grinch
04-19-10, 17:04
I rarely if ever go anywhere other than the Gold Club. The last time I went anywhere else, Pony, I was hustled to death. Some girl even took my keys!

Some of my favs are gone from GC, Shortly, Raven, McKensie, but Kathy is always fine! And I met a new one, Bree, Thursday...tall, blonde, natural, and frisky! :)

Licker 4369
04-19-10, 18:34
Bre is an AWSOME GIRL! She is a good friend of mine and a great person overall! Also Nicole, Gia and Rummor great people as well!

I rarely if ever go anywhere other than the Gold Club. The last time I went anywhere else, Pony, I was hustled to death. Some girl even took my keys!

Some of my favs are gone from GC, Shortly, Raven, McKensie, but Kathy is always fine! And I met a new one, Bree, Thursday...tall, blonde, natural, and frisky! :)

Mr Grinch
04-19-10, 18:36
Bre is an AWSOME GIRL! She is a good friend of mine and a great person overall!

Well she is quote the hottie that's for sure. Wish I could walk out of there with her on my hip...if for nothing else than a few drinks to have a hottie on my arm. :)

Licker 4369
04-19-10, 18:39
LOLOLOLOL yeah she is very cool! I met her there. Her and Nicole "My future ex-wife" are good friends lol, we have developed a friendship outside of there as well. She is a very smart girl I am helping her with some e-commerce stuff!

Well she is quote the hottie that's for sure. Wish I could walk out of there with her on my hip...if for nothing else than a few drinks to have a hottie on my arm. :)

Mr Grinch
04-19-10, 18:43
LOLOLOLOL yeah she is very cool! I met her there. Her and Nicole "My future ex-wife" are good friends lol, we have developed a friendship outside of there as well. She is a very smart girl I am helping her with some e-commerce stuff!

Yeah she seemed very intelligent. Like I said, I bet she is fun to hang with...life of the party. You're a lucky man! :)

Licker 4369
04-20-10, 13:36
Well we are JUST FRIENDS nothing else going on but definately a quaility individual! I do enjoy her!! lol

Yeah she seemed very intelligent. Like I said, I bet she is fun to hang with...life of the party. You're a lucky man! :)

Hentai
04-20-10, 21:20
I'm a frequent flyer to the Gold Club, but I've been hesitent about going back until the remodeling is finished. I'm looking foward to the new stage and how they change things up. I've heard different rumors on the different ways they will improve it. Has anyone been lately and if so, noticed any new changes?

I'll be going soon, so if anyone wants to meet and greet, I'm in!

Licker 4369
04-21-10, 13:12
Well I get in there once a week! They are a couple of months from being done is what I am told by one of the managers! I got a grand tour up front. The girls are now using their new locker room. The new DJ both is up front and just need's to be wired. The new entrance is done. They are finishing the new office this week. The n they will ad another satilite stage as well! It is getting there slowly but surely!

I'm a frequent flyer to the Gold Club, but I've been hesitent about going back until the remodeling is finished. I'm looking foward to the new stage and how they change things up. I've heard different rumors on the different ways they will improve it. Has anyone been lately and if so, noticed any new changes?

I'll be going soon, so if anyone wants to meet and greet, I'm in!

Lamar Brooks
04-21-10, 13:28
I was in there about a month ago and asked Nicole when the construction would be completed, she answered "NEVER!!".

Licker 4369
04-21-10, 13:53
Yeah that's her standard answer! LOLOLOLOL She was really excited about the new locker room lol! She never know's anything about that I ask the boss instead!

I was in there about a month ago and asked Nicole when the construction would be completed, she answered "NEVER!!".

Lamar Brooks
04-21-10, 13:59
Stay away from two heavy set dancers named Honey and Charmane. They talk a real big game but are totally short on delivery and a total waste of time and dollars.

Greg TennesseeHoney is a white chick, a bit overweight, but fairly hot to me. Two tattoos I recall, one on upper back at center and another above one tit IIRC. Was there at night 5-6 weeks back, out on the floor she mentioned extras (BJ) in the VIP but did not deliver, her "dance" was mostly air, facing away from me.

The key to this place is not getting drunk on the $10 all-you-can-drink beer and letting it cloud your judgment, as I did.

Mr Grinch
04-21-10, 16:31
I'm usually in there at least 3 or 4 times a month...mostly in the mid-afternoon. And yes it seems the construction is never-ending, yet it remains the best one in town.

Hentai
04-21-10, 19:52
I usually head into the Gold Club after 9:30 pm. Are there any other times y'all recommend?

Tumbling Dice8
04-21-10, 20:29
Sounds like I need to get up to Memphis. I haven't been in awhile but the GC was the only strip club that I've visited while in the city. I was happy enough with the selection and services that I didn't venture out to the other clubs.

Member #5444
04-22-10, 11:58
I had a few minutes to kill yesterday and went by to check it out and there were a few very attractive hotties. 1/2 white; 1/2 black and all trying to get me back to the VIP room.

One girl particularly got my attention and I knew I had seen her before.
She gave me her card and told me to come back when I had more time or wanted take out. I confirmed her name and number with that of the backpage post below. She is prettier in person and the photos do not do her justice. I plan on going back soon.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Domination/come-taste-my-sugar-22/1675236

Mr Grinch
04-22-10, 14:00
I usually head into the Gold Club after 9:30 pm. Are there any other times y'all recommend?

IMHO the afternoons...after 3 or so..seem good too. Not a lot of pressure and most are regulars

Hentai
04-22-10, 19:29
So, I decided to check in at the Gold Club last night to see how the construction was coming along. Yes, I didn't go in there for that very exact reason; however, I was still curious. I will say this much, it's looking promising. The VIP rooms have been relocated to the back left which leaves more floor space for seats at where they were located.

I think I was there for about 4 hours before I headed to the VIP. Grant it, I'm very picky and I look for certain qualities in a girl before I even go back there with her. I've been "gipped" so many times that I've been reluctant to go more than one song after meeting a girl for the first time.

Last night was little different. I did have my favorite dancer by the name of Leia (sp?), but from what it appears is that she no longer works at that club or I've been going when she's not there. However, I did discover my new favorite dancer. And damn, can she dance! The best part was, I expected her to charge me 40,60 and up being as hot and "liberal" as she is. She was offering 30,50 and 100. Also, when I say liberal, I mean she is not "shy." I see a lot of "potential" and I will be defiantly going back just to see her and maybe more of her. By the way, her name stage name is Julia. Probably, 5'3'' perfect C cup, felt natural and they were round and soft with an awesome ass to grope and she knows how to make you happy. At least, she made me happy.

Toasty Ears
04-22-10, 21:57
I had a few minutes to kill yesterday and went by to check it out and there were a few very attractive hotties. 1/2 white; 1/2 black and all trying to get me back to the VIP room.

One girl particularly got my attention and I knew I had seen her before.
She gave me her card and told me to come back when I had more time or wanted take out. I confirmed her name and number with that of the backpage post below. She is prettier in person and the photos do not do her justice. I plan on going back soon.

http://memphis.backpage.com/Domination/come-taste-my-sugar-22/1675236

The reason I wondered because of this post:

http://memphis.backpage.com/MaleEscorts/come-tast-my-sugar-22/1679220

which is under male escorts. She looks girli enough but that male escort classification got me all messed up for a minute.

Teabag X
04-22-10, 22:46
As you guys already know, last weekend I hooked up with "shy" from GC. Got some damn nice photos to share with you guys. I posted them with the belief that NO true monger would ever break the code and go tell some chic he's nailing behind his wifes back about these photos.

Well. That's exactly what happened. And Shy called today bitchin that her girlfriend had come to her and told her about the whole report, which she was shown by 1 of you.

Those pictures were not going to harm her in any way. They would, however, help her make more $$$. By 1 of you exposing me, you put me at risk.

I'll probably never find out who the snitch is so, I'll say this.

I hope something terrible happens to you. Something very painful. Why? Because that what a snitch deserves.

This is the 2nd time someone in memphis has told a girl about pictures I've taken in the last 6 months. And Memphis is the only place this has happened to me. I've posted pictures in 9 different states and probably 15 different cities.

PC.

Cat Daddy #2
04-23-10, 09:57
As you guys already know, last weekend I hooked up with "shy" from GC. Got some damn nice photos to share with you guys. I posted them with the belief that NO true monger would ever break the code and go tell some chic he's nailing behind his wifes back about these photos.

Well. That's exactly what happened. And Shy called today bitchin that her girlfriend had come to her and told her about the whole report, which she was shown by 1 of you.

Those pictures were not going to harm her in any way. They would, however, help her make more $$$. By 1 of you exposing me, you put me at risk.

I'll probably never find out who the snitch is so, I'll say this.

I hope something terrible happens to you. Something very painful. Why? Because that what a snitch deserves.

This is the 2nd time someone in memphis has told a girl about pictures I've taken in the last 6 months. And Memphis is the only place this has happened to me. I've posted pictures in 9 different states and probably 15 different cities.

PC.

I sure hope it wasn"t a senior member. What was there to be gained for someone doing this? Definitely not an extra piece of free ass.

Licker 4369
04-23-10, 16:59
Went there myself last night! Yes the building is coming along! Gia was there Nicole was not! Daisy was back from her trip "ie vacation" as well! Hung out with them for awhile. Another girl that comes and goes casue she travels is Skylar....the girl about molested me in my chair lol! Was complaining that it was slow and she was not making any money. Hinted ...well hinted is polite she FLAT OUT SUGGESTED that rather than staying there and using the pole on stage that if I got a room she would dance on my pole. I was very tempted but just came back from doing some work and was really tired so I politely declined she comes and goes from Memphis so it's hit or miss with herand she is usually a weekend girl when she is in town!

Mr Grinch
04-23-10, 18:29
Went there myself last night! Yes the building is coming along! Gia was there Nicole was not! Daisy was back from her trip "ie vacation" as well! Hung out with them for awhile. Another girl that comes and goes casue she travels is Skylar....the girl about molested me in my chair lol! Was complaining that it was slow and she was not making any money. Hinted ...well hinted is polite she FLAT OUT SUGGESTED that rather than staying there and using the pole on stage that if I got a room she would dance on my pole. I was very tempted but just came back from doing some work and was really tired so I politely declined she comes and goes from Memphis so it's hit or miss with herand she is usually a weekend girl when she is in town!

I was there yesterday afternoon till about 4. Saw your girl Bre...fine as ever. :) Describe this Skylar....I think I know who she is. PM is ya rather.

Teabag X
04-23-10, 19:45
She called me again last night to talk about this. I explained the benefits of what I had done. She then told me to give her number to people I trusted and to tell them my real name to give to her as a code.

The snitch made it sound like her pictures were everywhere, and not on a "members only" site. It will take a little work but, I will get the name of the snitch. I've already emailed Jackson about this. Once I get the snitches screen name, you will be dealt with accordingly.

I was a member of a 1% motorcycle club for more than 25 years. What does that tell you, Snitch?

IF you have 1 manly bone in your body, which I seriously doubt, you'll come forward so we can deal with this. Or maybe you can just resign from the site. Either way, you belong in the hall of shame.

Problemchild

Burgertown
05-01-10, 03:26
I visited the Platinum Rose tonight, and I must say I had a great time. There are plenty of beautiful black women there. I got dances from Akira and Monet. Akira is a milk chocolate girl with beautiful the size breasts and Monet is. Damn. She is amazing. She is a shorter girl but very thick, Her ass is just amazing. She was truly the highlight of my night. I'm still thinking about her.

Just letting everyone know if they want to see some good ass, Monet (at the Platinum Rose) has it.

Licker 4369
05-03-10, 16:54
Well they finally opened the new stage and DJ both! I think they finally making noticable progress now. Went in the last night and it was really dead. Teresa hung out with me a bit she's sexy :)

Hentai
05-03-10, 21:43
I was in there Friday night and I noticed the same improvements. I'm really excited about going back. Now, the quality of the place will match up with the quality of the girls. Of course, that's subject to change.

Well they finally opened the new stage and DJ both! I think they finally making noticable progress now. Went in the last night and it was really dead. Teresa hung out with me a bit she's sexy :)

Watcher 2001
05-04-10, 04:39
I have been to Gold Club several times over the last couple of months and each time it has been an entertaining time. On one ocassion around six weeks ago had a great dance and "connection" with one of the girls I can't remember her stage name but I remember she told me her real name was stevie. And she gave me her number however in my drunken state LOL I only saved part of it 901-4 and nothing more. If anyone knows who I am talking about do let me know or if you know what days she works her dances were amazing.

Licker 4369
05-04-10, 13:56
Maybe we ned a forum group table night lolololol more bang for our buck lol!

Mr Grinch
05-04-10, 14:35
Maybe we ned a forum group table night lolololol more bang for our buck lol!

Works for me! I was there yesterday afternoon but it was dead.

Licker 4369
05-04-10, 16:39
I don't know if its the weather the economy or both but it has been dead all month according to most of the girls!

Works for me! I was there yesterday afternoon but it was dead.

Hentai
05-04-10, 21:05
When I was there Friday night it seemed dead at first, but as midnight came and went, the place started to fill up.

Count me in on the group meet up.

I don't know if its the weather the economy or both but it has been dead all month according to most of the girls!

Tomatommm
05-05-10, 00:17
When I was there Friday night it seemed dead at first, but as midnight came and went, the place started to fill up.

Count me in on the group meet up. Would you let this young guy in?

Horn Dog Too
05-05-10, 02:19
I was there Thursday night. Not a bad crowd, and some lovely ladies. Two of my all time faves, Donna and Leslie were there. Donna captured me as soon as she came off stage and I was a goner. Didn't get to visit with Leslie, she had captives of her own. Not too sure if I like the new booths yet, but as the improvements are made, it gets a little better each visit. I'm all up for a forum visit. I've been to several web board member gatherings in Montreal and it's usually a real good time.

Mr Grinch
05-05-10, 07:40

I suspect it may be a bit of both. The warm, sunny weather does have a tendency to keep guys involved in other things, but leaves more for those of us who continue to go! :-)

Banger Hard
05-05-10, 12:23
Maybe we ned a forum group table night lolololol more bang for our buck lol!That's funny, reminds me of my early army days. It used to be the most junior Segeants job to take all the newbies out to the stip clubs to "orient" them. We would teach them about putting dollar bills in one pocket, and larger bills in the other. Then we would line them up along the stage and tell them to tip one at a time, that way you kept the girl on your side of the stage and could get 4 or 5 songs for a dollar if you just took turns tipping. Kind of cheap, but those were good times :-)

Licker 4369
05-05-10, 13:49
Well I came in from New York last night and stopped in for a beer and of coarse to look at the ladies lol! IT WAS DEAD AGAIN lol ..... So I had a small party at my table. I had Gia, Faith, Gia's friend from nashville, Italia, and Donna sat for awhile guy's it was tough but some how I got thru it lololol :)

Yes a group evening would be good that way we could monopolize all the action lolololol :) Anyone feel free to suggest the evening!

Blues City Ref
05-05-10, 18:42
I have been to Gold Club several times over the last couple of months and each time it has been an entertaining time. On one ocassion around six weeks ago had a great dance and "connection" with one of the girls I can't remember her stage name but I remember she told me her real name was stevie. And she gave me her number however in my drunken state LOL I only saved part of it 901-4 and nothing more. If anyone knows who I am talking about do let me know or if you know what days she works her dances were amazing.

Her real name is her stage name. I haven't been to the club in quite a while but I used to see her on the weekends. I would guess Thursday - Saturday would be a good time to find her.

Sweet Melissa
05-06-10, 12:54
Maybe we ned a forum group table night lolololol more bang for our buck lol!Are girls allowed to join the strip club fun? I used to go with my ex husband after nights of drinking and a great meal and it always ended happy! Some of the women are very talented and I am always intrigued by others like me who love their bodies and aren't ashamed of showing off. PM me with details if you guys decide to have a night out.

Kisses,

SM

Licker 4369
05-07-10, 15:55
Yes Melissa there are many couples in there every time I go! So you are more than welcome to join :)

Are girls allowed to join the strip club fun? I used to go with my ex husband after nights of drinking and a great meal and it always ended happy! Some of the women are very talented and I am always intrigued by others like me who love their bodies and aren't ashamed of showing off. PM me with details if you guys decide to have a night out.

Kisses,

SM

Nickjohn
05-07-10, 21:45
Well I came in from New York last night and stopped in for a beer and of coarse to look at the ladies lol! IT WAS DEAD AGAIN lol ..... So I had a small party at my table. I had Gia, Faith, Gia's friend from nashville, Italia, and Donna sat for awhile guy's it was tough but some how I got thru it lololol :)

Yes a group evening would be good that way we could monopolize all the action lolololol :) Anyone feel free to suggest the evening!

Hey, I remember Italia from nashville from over ten years ago. She was a petite slender black girl. How is she looking now? Has she kept herself up?

Licker 4369
05-08-10, 14:48
No this is a local girl very early twenties and her nationality is ITALIAN so she goes by Italia :) She's very sexy!

Hey, I remember Italia from nashville from over ten years ago. She was a petite slender black girl. How is she looking now? Has she kept herself up?

Watcher 2001
05-09-10, 03:39
Her real name is her stage name. I haven't been to the club in quite a while but I used to see her on the weekends. I would guess Thursday - Saturday would be a good time to find her.Thank you I will have to go back out there again next weekend since I am out of town this weekend.

Licker 4369
05-10-10, 13:40
I went Saturday night and it was really busy! Lots of girls most of them drunk. Had a good time lol!

Licker 4369
05-13-10, 14:55
Went to the club last night! Very very dead in there! Not a lot of girls or customers. Gia and Italia were there so I hung out with them for a bit then left early for a change lol!

Hentai
05-16-10, 21:42
I've driven past this place quite a bit but due to the lack of reviews I was really hesitant to trying it out.

Well, my humble opinion is, save your $10 and don't go in.

The size of the dance floor is probably about the size or your living room. The tables and chair crammed in there you couldn't move with out stepping on somebody. There were two girls working and the sight of watching a guy dry hump a girl on the stage was enough for me to leave after being there for almost two minutes. Needless to say, because the place was so small, that was only thing I could see.

Also, honestly it was to bright in there to be strip club.

I'll just stick with the Gold Club.

Licker 4369
05-18-10, 15:04
Well they opened the new front door lol! They seem to be getting alot of the construction done much quicker now! Also for those who are interested Ms Skylar is back and has a new young traveling companion with her! Both are offering take out. I did not participate but it is there and looks good! They also fired MeME for stealing other girls money bags lol!

Mr Grinch
05-19-10, 17:03
Licker, I may be headed over there either Friday or Sat nite....ya gonna be around?

Licker 4369
05-19-10, 17:14
I will probably be good on either day! Just shoot me a message when you decide on a day! I could be anywhere in the country or even out of it these days lol! But I think I will be home all weekend!

Licker, I may be headed over there either Friday or Sat nite....ya gonna be around?

Member #5444
05-20-10, 10:59
I've been back a few times lately and there have been an increase of hot (trashy) girls. I am NOT knocking dancers but lets admit most are trashy and we love them that way or we would not go.

Lately there has been an increase of hot girls there who are willing to go the xtra mile in the VIP room. Daytime is the best from what they tell me.

Guys help me out!! I ran into a dancer that goes but Mariah, she is cuban/spanish mix and is extremely hot. She is thin, has nice store bought B cups and has several tats. She has a very unique tramp stamp with paradise on her lower back with a design. I hinted around for takeout and she stated we need to get to know each other more and why don't I come back and buy her some drinks. (I know what this means a lot of extra $$. also if I wanted to go on a date and not get any, I would go out with my girlfriend). I want to know if anyone knows of her and whether or not I am wasting my time. She claims that she has worked at Platnum, Gold Club and Pony. I have never seen her but maybe someone has and can help me out.

Again this needs to stay here as I would love to partake and do not want it going back to her that I am spreading takeout news.

Silent Soldier
05-23-10, 07:06
Stopped by the Gold Club out of boredom/insomnia and it was pretty busy with a pretty good selection of girls I think. Takeout relatively easy to find or at least offered by a few of the girl's there. Skylel was back in town with a friend and she was offering take out as well. Had a nice dream with her though a bit high end escort though still within range at $$$ though I've heard her charging $$$$. Caught her number if anyone wishes it though she's leaving town again for her rotations. Not sure when she'll return.

Chica Luv
05-23-10, 21:52
Guys help me out! I ran into a dancer that goes but Mariah. She stated we need to get to know each other more and why don't I come back and buy her some drinks. (I know what this means a lot of extra $$. Also if I wanted to go on a date and not get any, I would go out with my girlfriend).SU

Don't know the girl, but know tons of women like her. I've had lots of experience in StripClubs. Most of these women are PRO's at getting your $$$$. My experience has been either they are going do the deed in the club or give you their number for take-out.

Every time I played by any other rules I wasted my time & money.

You've got the right idea about not proceeding without someone confirming that they have had take-out. And without too much drama.

Sometimes it is easier to find a gal off these site and/or BP

GoodLuck

Chica Luv

Frosted Cake
05-31-10, 23:53
Hello Memphians,

I'm coming back to Memphis again in about a month and I'm looking forward to repeating my experience from a year ago. Ive read the forum and It sounds like not much has changed since last year. Had an excellent time at the gold club and some fun at one of the little dives near the airport. I even got lucky on Beale St. during Karaoke. I'm looking for a little help in the area of what/where to avoid. I don't want to get robbed or locked up but I'm not afraid to be a little adventurous either. PM's will be great and I look forward to posting my reviews. Thank you.

Needztitz49
06-01-10, 18:04
Now, don't get me wrong... I've had extras in a club before... but it seems to be offered by the dancer more often than not... I guess I'm wondering what might be the proper "dialogue" if I have to negotiate it out of them? Maybe some girls who don't want to offer it openly but are willing to do it... I've RTFF plenty, but I guess I'm not getting some of the "pointers" I'm looking for when I'm chatting them up to see whether they cut it... just trying to expand my knowledge from other guys who are masters at it... PM me if you'd rather not post in the forum...

Cripple Monger
06-02-10, 04:38
Now, don't get me wrong. I've had extras in a club before. But it seems to be offered by the dancer more often than not. I guess I'm wondering what might be the proper "dialogue" if I have to negotiate it out of them? Maybe some girls who don't want to offer it openly but are willing to do it. I've RTFF plenty, but I guess I'm not getting some of the "pointers" I'm looking for when I'm chatting them up to see whether they cut it. Just trying to expand my knowledge from other guys who are masters at it. PM me if you'd rather not post in the forum.I would like to know some of the grand master lessons as well.

Android777
06-03-10, 17:50
Stopped by the Gold Club last Friday night, well more precisely Saturday morning at around 3am. I haven't been in a few months and was pretty taken in by the changes to the bar and new staging area. It was also really dark. Almost too dark, you could barely see the girls onstage. Since we got there so late on a holiday weekend, there weren't many girls around, but I did hang out with Donna as usual. Always such a charmer, that one.

Tedd1
06-04-10, 19:56
I was just wondering if anyone else noticed there are more pimps inside this club than any other club in memphis. The girls all come extra hard to hustla you out of your money.

Moments
06-05-10, 11:03
I was just wondering if anyone else noticed there are more pimps inside this club than any other club in memphis. The girls all come extra hard to hustla you out of your money.

This is a good observation. These pimps/boyfriends/managers/etc mostly stay in the back where the pool tables are. If you observe the club the first 30 minutes of entering, then you can see the warning signs of pimped girls. The first sign is very obvious. The dancer will always go back and forth to the pool table area and not get tipped by the people over there. Second, before or after she goes into the VIP area, the dancer talks to a guy in the crowd. Third, pimped girls always travel in groups of at least two. If two or more girls always travel around the club together, then they probably have the same pimp. If you go to a club during a shift change (normally 7-9), then observe who the dancers enter/leave with.

I stop going to Babes awhile ago. The dancers are on you the moment you walk in, immediately trying to get you into the VIP. The hustle factor is the major reason why I stop going.

Be Safe My Friends!

Moments
06-05-10, 11:51
Why didn't anyone announce a porn star was in memphis? I'm calling out my big booty lovers!

http://tweetphoto.com/13349189

Greg Tennessee
06-05-10, 19:54
I definately agree with Moments that this club seems to have the most pimps of any clubs in memphis. But I would also say that it is still the club that provides the best results.
If you can get handle sorting through all of the pests in this club there are a few good girls that work there that I don't think have pimps. The better girls that I have seen there are Sunshine, Mercedes, and Prada. All of these girls are very attractive and very nice. If you take care of them they will take care of you.
Details provided to trusted senior members.

Be Safe and take care

Greg Tennessee

Southern Sun
06-11-10, 12:18
I would like to know some of the grand master lessons as well.If you want to leave the club with her, just try something simple like: "Hey, if you get a break in a little while, we could leave the club and go someplace more quiet where we could get to know each other a little better. What do you think?" and then. This is the really important part. Just shut up, smile, pay attention, and listen carefully. She'll give you lots of important clues and cues both verbally and with body language. You'll know whether it's "on" or not.

If you plan to stay inside the club, your actions and body language will convey everything she needs to know. This is not a high-verbal sales job kind of thing. Instead, it's more of a "show" and not "tell" kind of thing. Just work your hands from one area to another, gently, gradually, sensually. As you move into each new zone, look in her eyes and smile a questioning smile to see if she nods back or simply quietly/respectfully say "Is this okay?" Eventually, you'll either get to all the places you want to get or she'll tell you where the "line" is that you can't cross. Just be calm, cool, and happy!

No "magic language" needed. Just simple, polite, and sensual communication that doesn't rush too much but also doesn't take forever to get to the point. Be safe!

Nirvana 1988
06-12-10, 06:20
I went to the gold club the other day, and the building is alot different than the last time I went. But they had some nice looking new girls, one name was Bella and she swore she did not get her name from the chick from Twilight. She was 18 and just been doing this for a few weeks, but I couldn't tell. she was very petite and very touchy in a good way.

Wandysaku
06-14-10, 11:01
I don't post much, and when I do I try to keep it positive, but I have to say, I had one of my worst strip club experiences ever Sunday night at GC.

Everything started out fine. Went in to watch the game and some T&A at the same time (can't beat that). So while the game is on, I have a couple ladies come to me, and ask if I wanted a VIP (one actually sat and talked), which I replied that I'd be ready when the game is over. Game ends, and one returns, but says she has a regular coming, and will get back to me later (never does).

At this point, it's all good, but as time goes on, I feel more and more ignored. This is when things start to suck. Literally, I would see ladies just plop down in some guys lap for 30min at a time, get up, walk past me as if I am invisible (no look, eye contact, anything), then begin the process all over again with someone else (I think my money is green too, idk). I'm an understanding person, and it would be fine if it was just a few ladies that did this, but every single one, seriously.

So, poor, neglected me is sitting, being patient, waiting for this one particular hottie (Carmen) to pass my way, so I can at least ask her to sit, get a VIP or two, and leave, when one of the waitresses asks if I need anything, I say "no", she then informs me that one of the other waitresses was complaining that I wasn't drinking enough or something (even though I was 4 beers in, and really just didn't want anymore.) Also, working in the restaurant industry, I understand if someones taking up a table, but I guess I would have understood more if it was a packed house, or if there weren't literally 10-15 other tables open. In my head, what I wanted to say was, "I'm 4 beers in, I'm not trying to get drunk or even buzzed. I would have left a loooong time ago, if the dancers even paid me 10% of the attention that you guys have. If it makes her happy, I'll gladly move somewhere else. ", but in the end, I just said, "It's ok, I'm about to leave anyway", and that, I did.

If I wasn't already about $50 in, between tipping, beers, and admission, I probably would have left and went to the Pony.

This is more of a cathartic rant than anything, but I try to never stop learning. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or have on some kinda stripper repellent LOL, whatever it is, I'm all ears (I have been told once by a dancer that it might have something to do with me looking pretty young, and kinda nice looking. Didn't make much sense to me, but idk). I'm no amateur at the clubs, I've been going about 8 years now.

But, yea, thats the first time I ever left a club, telling myself I never wanted to go back there again (but I know that's a lie, and I'll be back, just no time soon)

Licker 4369
06-14-10, 11:11
I was there Saturday night! Now I am somewhat of a regular there BUT I have never really seen anyone encounter those type of problems, And the wait staff has never been nothing but plesant! I am very surprised by your experience there!

I don't post much, and when I do I try to keep it positive, but I have to say, I had one of my worst strip club experiences ever Sunday night at GC.

Everything started out fine. Went in to watch the game and some T&A at the same time (can't beat that). So while the game is on, I have a couple ladies come to me, and ask if I wanted a VIP (one actually sat and talked), which I replied that I'd be ready when the game is over. Game ends, and one returns, but says she has a regular coming, and will get back to me later (never does).

At this point, it's all good, but as time goes on, I feel more and more ignored. This is when things start to suck. Literally, I would see ladies just plop down in some guys lap for 30min at a time, get up, walk past me as if I am invisible (no look, eye contact, anything), then begin the process all over again with someone else (I think my money is green too, idk). I'm an understanding person, and it would be fine if it was just a few ladies that did this, but every single one, seriously.

So, poor, neglected me is sitting, being patient, waiting for this one particular hottie (Carmen) to pass my way, so I can at least ask her to sit, get a VIP or two, and leave, when one of the waitresses asks if I need anything, I say "no", she then informs me that one of the other waitresses was complaining that I wasn't drinking enough or something (even though I was 4 beers in, and really just didn't want anymore.) Also, working in the restaurant industry, I understand if someones taking up a table, but I guess I would have understood more if it was a packed house, or if there weren't literally 10-15 other tables open. In my head, what I wanted to say was, "I'm 4 beers in, I'm not trying to get drunk or even buzzed. I would have left a loooong time ago, if the dancers even paid me 10% of the attention that you guys have. If it makes her happy, I'll gladly move somewhere else. ", but in the end, I just said, "It's ok, I'm about to leave anyway", and that, I did.

If I wasn't already about $50 in, between tipping, beers, and admission, I probably would have left and went to the Pony.

This is more of a cathartic rant than anything, but I try to never stop learning. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or have on some kinda stripper repellent LOL, whatever it is, I'm all ears (I have been told once by a dancer that it might have something to do with me looking pretty young, and kinda nice looking. Didn't make much sense to me, but idk). I'm no amateur at the clubs, I've been going about 8 years now.

But, yea, thats the first time I ever left a club, telling myself I never wanted to go back there again (but I know that's a lie, and I'll be back, just no time soon)

Nirvana 1988
06-14-10, 13:13

Yeah, I have had that problem there on several occassions, and I'm young also, don't get me wrong I love it there, but this one time I got there before six and I had a VIP card and so it was free and I only had to buy 1 drink, which I did and I was tipping alot, well the bartender told me I had to buy another, and she said you can't watch for free, and I'm telling her you must not been watching, asides from this one guy, who was wasting his money in VIP, no one was spending more than me, and you other guys around just looking and to my knowledge, she didn't do anybody else like this, so I had buy another drink or leave so I did. There also been times where I was tipping more than some older guys but, they got more attention or got more value for there dollar, than I did and they guy in return would not even pay private, so they wasted time on the older guy thinking he was a big spender rather than me and got tricked. The last place I expected prejeduce would be strip club. LOL

Wandysaku
06-14-10, 18:48
I was there Saturday night! Now I am somewhat of a regular there BUT I have never really seen anyone encounter those type of problems, And the wait staff has never been nothing but plesant! I am very surprised by your experience there!Yea, don't get me wrong, the wait staff was nice (to my face), and the one that actually informed me that the other waitress was complaining was really sweet about it. It would have been different if I was sitting there, loitering, not doing anything, but I was actually up, tipping, trying to have a genuine fun time. I'm sorry I didn't feel like drinking myself into oblivion that night LOL.

Teabag X
06-15-10, 02:39
Yeah, I have had that problem there on several occassions, and I'm young also, don't get me wrong I love it there, but this one time I got there before six and I had a VIP card and so it was free and I only had to buy 1 drink, which I did and I was tipping alot, well the bartender told me I had to buy another, and she said you can't watch for free, and I'm telling her you must not been watching, asides from this one guy, who was wasting his money in VIP, no one was spending more than me, and you other guys around just looking and to my knowledge, she didn't do anybody else like this, so I had buy another drink or leave so I did. There also been times where I was tipping more than some older guys but, they got more attention or got more value for there dollar, than I did and they guy in return would not even pay private, so they wasted time on the older guy thinking he was a big spender rather than me and got tricked. The last place I expected prejeduce would be strip club. LOLYou sent me a PM saying you hadn't been there since last August. You also told me you have a minimum wage job. If this is true, how is anyone to believe you can afford to go to GC or hire escorts as you claim. You are DEFINATELY making alarms go off in my head.

And if anyone doubts the PM's, just let me know and I'll forward them to you.

Mr Grinch
06-15-10, 08:07
Well I've had similar treatment there so don't feel like the lone ranger. LOL Part of my prob may be that I am picky who I sit with.

Licker 4369
06-15-10, 13:51
Well if your a young man then you should understand some of your problems there already! lol :) These girls are pro's and know the game and who they are looking for! ONE YOUNG GUY with money for ONE night is not a big deal for them lol!

Yeah, I have had that problem there on several occassions, and I'm young also, don't get me wrong I love it there, but this one time I got there before six and I had a VIP card and so it was free and I only had to buy 1 drink, which I did and I was tipping alot, well the bartender told me I had to buy another, and she said you can't watch for free, and I'm telling her you must not been watching, asides from this one guy, who was wasting his money in VIP, no one was spending more than me, and you other guys around just looking and to my knowledge, she didn't do anybody else like this, so I had buy another drink or leave so I did. There also been times where I was tipping more than some older guys but, they got more attention or got more value for there dollar, than I did and they guy in return would not even pay private, so they wasted time on the older guy thinking he was a big spender rather than me and got tricked. The last place I expected prejeduce would be strip club. LOL

Licker 4369
06-15-10, 14:38
Well honestly if I were you I would chalk it up to a bad experience and would not believe you could have that happen on two visits in a row! They have been slow so they are trying to hustle no doubt.

Yea, don't get me wrong, the wait staff was nice (to my face), and the one that actually informed me that the other waitress was complaining was really sweet about it. It would have been different if I was sitting there, loitering, not doing anything, but I was actually up, tipping, trying to have a genuine fun time. I'm sorry I didn't feel like drinking myself into oblivion that night LOL.

BootyCall
06-15-10, 15:53
Well honestly if I were you I would chalk it up to a bad experience and would not believe you could have that happen on two visits in a row! They have been slow so they are trying to hustle no doubt.
I might have to go with Licker to the GC. Wonder what I can get for .30. LOL LOL Hell old men should get a senior discount. LOL Know they will stay away from me. I'll be wearing my Over Hauls. LOL Get ready Licker coming home.
BC

Licker 4369
06-15-10, 16:16
BC I am always ready for something lol!

I might have to go with Licker to the GC. Wonder what I can get for .30. LOL LOL Hell old men should get a senior discount. LOL Know they will stay away from me. I'll be wearing my Over Hauls. LOL Get ready Licker coming home.
BC

Mrtimmay
06-15-10, 18:39
Gents,

I had a nice experience the last to times at the new place on Brook.

Out of respect for this establishment, I will share via pm for any senior member.

ZZ

Wandysaku
06-15-10, 19:34
Yeah, I have had that problem there on several occassions, and I'm young also, don't get me wrong I love it there, but this one time I got there before six and I had a VIP card and so it was free and I only had to buy 1 drink, which I did and I was tipping alot, well the bartender told me I had to buy another, and she said you can't watch for free, and I'm telling her you must not been watching, asides from this one guy, who was wasting his money in VIP, no one was spending more than me, and you other guys around just looking and to my knowledge, she didn't do anybody else like this, so I had buy another drink or leave so I did. There also been times where I was tipping more than some older guys but, they got more attention or got more value for there dollar, than I did and they guy in return would not even pay private, so they wasted time on the older guy thinking he was a big spender rather than me and got tricked. The last place I expected prejeduce would be strip club. LOLLOL, I'm totally with you, man. There have been many times that I see a girl go to some guy near me, try to sweet talk him for like 10min, only to get shot down, then walk right past me and not acknowledge my existance while I'm thinking, "If you'd have just looked at me, and said the right thing in my ear, you would have more than likely got my money, because I'm easy LOL"

You sent me a PM saying you hadn't been there since last August. You also told me you have a minimum wage job. If this is true, how is anyone to believe you can afford to go to GC or hire escorts as you claim. You are DEFINATELY making alarms go off in my head.

And if anyone doubts the PM's, just let me know and I'll forward them to you.I'm not getting in the middle of whatever you 2 have going on, but in his defense, I've been there, and having a low paying job doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself, just can't enjoy yourself too often LOL.

Well honestly if I were you I would chalk it up to a bad experience and would not believe you could have that happen on two visits in a row! They have been slow so they are trying to hustle no doubt.Yea, you are right. I've had more good times, than bad times 7:1, and am used to the being ignored to a point, just not to that point. I just tell myself, better luck next time.

nick
06-16-10, 15:40
Does any member remember the name of the club that was at Poplar and Evergreen. There is an Indian resturant there now. I miss the old days in midtown. There was Annies Fannies, the club across the street in the shopping center and the club at Poplar and Evergreen. getting sex was so very easy.Plus you had an abundance of street walkers in that area.

f

Koster
06-16-10, 22:28
Still renovating. Went to watch lakers crush celts. Air is not the best b/c construction. Saw mystic and carmen. Carmen is hot but no extras.

Will not return until done renovation.

K

Tedd1
06-19-10, 04:57
Went to Showgirls on Friday, first time in a long time going to this club. It's okay, kinda small like Prue Passion. They got some beautiful dancers there, however, I ran into a dancer called "Memphis" she was cool at first, but some dude called her over to him and when she returned she was hounding me for a table dance. I guess her pimp had to renforce the reason she was in there. I could not do a dam thang for her cause her azz smell like shit literally. She must just had taken a dump earlier. If you see her beware you don't want her in your lap smelling like shit.

Willro
06-23-10, 17:46
Went to Showgirls on Friday, first time in a long time going to this club. It's okay, kinda small like Prue Passion. They got some beautiful dancers there, however, I ran into a dancer called "Memphis" she was cool at first, but some dude called her over to him and when she returned she was hounding me for a table dance. I guess her pimp had to renforce the reason she was in there. I could not do a dam thang for her cause her azz smell like shit literally. She must just had taken a dump earlier. If you see her beware you don't want her in your lap smelling like shit.Well, that's a pretty shitty lap dance if you ask me. Wow, I have never experienced anything like that, and I hope I don't.

Licker 4369
06-25-10, 15:36
Went to the club last night! STILL remodeling I don't think they will ever finish lol! Several new girls working. I will have to go a few nights to check them all out now lol!

Jacks66
06-26-10, 23:30
Was in your fare city a few weeks ago & went to Pony's south of the golf course(southwind) & had a hell of a time spent some time with a girl name passion, tall blond with store bought hooters. I sat down she slid in beside me a grabbed my dick and said hello. Wow I enjoyed my time there it was worth the $ I spent that night. If you go there you'll have fun,may not get laid but you'll enjoy your time.

Jacks

Chica Luv
06-28-10, 13:50
Many thanks to several members for their helpful PM's.

Special thanks to Greg Tn.

Had a 'completely' satisifing encounter in Babes the other night.

Trusted Senior Members PM for details, names & numbers.

Chica

Jdog32
07-04-10, 02:57
Decided to make a trip to Gold Club. The place is STILL being remodeled and to be honest, looks like CRAP. I HATE the new open private dance area. No carpet, there is only concrete and girls are hitting the holes in the concrete with their heels. That being said, I had the pleasure of meeting Peaches. WOW. Reminded me of my days at Houston's Treasures or PP. For a price, I think anything could have went on. I had a GREAT time with her and would go back to see here.

MemphisCruiser
07-06-10, 11:26
As everyone says its a dump right now but I did find take out from two different girls. Its there if you just ask.

Dee El
07-08-10, 14:22
Rolled thru Babes on Monday night. There was a decent selection of "hungry" dancers due to the low number of paying customers. Did my usual "maybe" on VIP while tipping ones. Got lots of "handshakes" on the floor before making decision on VIP entertainers. VIP entertainment was definitely on point! Trusted Senior Members PM for 411.

DL

Chica Luv
07-08-10, 14:41
DL

Hear what you are saying. Had a complete experience in VIP several weeks ago. All the while I was being entertained, I noticed two other guys getting very similiar treatment.

Lots of women in there are Players, but there are several Providers too, especially is you get insiders info or know how to read the cards.

Chica

Rolled thru Babes on Monday night. There was a decent selection of "hungry" dancers due to the low number of paying customers. Did my usual "maybe" on VIP while tipping ones. Got lots of "handshakes" on the floor before making decision on VIP entertainers. VIP entertainment was definitely on point! Trusted Senior Members PM for 411.

DL

Mrmaroon5
07-09-10, 14:18

DLI have never been to Babes. Does it have an open area VIP like Cristies Cabaret or is it more private?

C Note2
07-10-10, 11:48
Got a rare trip to Gold and yea the outside is clean but the inside is a cavern. Still needs alot of work. What made it worth it was running to an old friend. She still knows my face after me being m.i.a. and for being is the business since a certain club on Winchester was king in the 80s she got a body of a 20 year old. Must be from teaching all those fitness classes. THANK YOU GIRL.
ps I wanted to get word in before BC posted again. BC your big time off your chain and running wild.

Licker 4369
07-10-10, 13:10
I may have to take BC there tonight lol! Gold Club that is lol!

Got a rare trip to Gold and yea the outside is clean but the inside is a cavern. Still needs alot of work. What made it worth it was running to an old friend. She still knows my face after me being m.i.a. and for being is the business since a certain club on Winchester was king in the 80s she got a body of a 20 year old. Must be from teaching all those fitness classes. THANK YOU GIRL.
ps I wanted to get word in before BC posted again. BC your big time off your chain and running wild.

BootyCall
07-10-10, 13:30

I have the best teachers in town, Clubking01, Catdaddy#2, Steve4, Licker4369,Justme9123,OlePanther,Retskir,Murdogg525,GDawgII,
chicaLuv. lol
BC

Silent Soldier
07-10-10, 21:56
Visited the Pony and the Gold club THUR and both were mediumish I suppose in both population, choice, and crowds. I suppose because the Pony was the first club I was ever taken to I got a bit more relaxed there than most other clubs though for the most part it's pretty straight forward. The Gold club is still under construction despite the lapse in time between my visits I swear very little actually changes between each one. Take out is still available there from a few of the girls if you know how to ask, though a couple are rather blunt about it. Unfortunately the price tends to be a bit higher than what I really wish to pay.

For some reason sometimes I actually don't get in the mood to just go out and find a provider when I recce the strip clubs (Odd I know). Sometimes just being able to sit back and drink a few beers to relax and unwind can be more rewarding for me than spending an hour or less with a woman in a hotel room. Maybe I'm just messed up in the head lately. Oh well. Still a bit new the scene but still hoping to start doing more my part.

Memphis Tiger
07-12-10, 08:32
Visited the Pony for a while last night, actually a nice amount of different candy to choose from. Had a few of the normal what I call table hoppers but did have a few talks with some. Management and security were deffinately on duty but it didn't really concern me. Take out is still offered with a select few bit pricy but still on the menu next time I'll have to remember their names. I had a pretty good time not overly crowded.

Licker 4369
07-12-10, 12:53
After hanging out with BC for awhile we met up with Chica! We ended up in the Gold Club it was very busy lots of girls! To busy to get anything going. BUT my favorite girl Ms Nicole was there so I ended up with her on my lap ALL NIGHT lol so I was happy!

Steelcityboy
07-15-10, 08:13

I experienced this once in 2002 at PT's (now the Pony). Went in on Friday night. I had been a regular at one time, but I had recently moved to another city. I was back for the weekend and the bartender knew me, I bought a beer from the beer girl at the door, who also knew me and liked me, and I sat down.

Not one girl came to ask me for a dance or talk to me. The waitress, who did not know me, kept coming by to check on me. I told her I was fine. I got up and bought a 2nd beer from the beer girl, moved to another table to see if I might get more attention, and nada. They did a 2-for-1 special and only ONE girl, the first of the night, asked me for a dance, and she was completely and totally not my type, nor had she spoken to me before hand, so I declined. I tipped generously at the stage for girls I liked and not one of them came by to thank me or speak to me.

When I finished my 2nd beer and had been trying to get the attention of any girl who walked by, I got the "You can't be in here for free" speech from the waitress, who had gotten zero attention from me. I told her I had met my 2 drink minimum. She countered that I wasn't even buying dances. I countered that in 2 hours, only one girl had even spoken to me. She said that I had to buy another drink or leave. I got up and went to my friend, the bartender, and told her what was going on. She said I didn't have to leave, but I was pissed.

I've never been back, and I won't be back, not there, not to any club in Memphis. It's a matter of principle, I don't care how many hotties are there, I don't care how many extras are there, and I would not go back if they offered me free lifetime admission and free lifetime beer. Never.

One time a Blockbuster store ripped me off to the tune of $3. I've never spent another dime with them either. That's just me.

Dusting
07-17-10, 21:04
Has any one herd from me-me or chi-chi. I use to go and see them alot ,but when they got fired they stopped working in any of the clubs in Memphis. Sure do miss them.

Licker 4369
07-19-10, 17:30
Chi Chi got fired for giving BJ's in the VIP rooms! MeMe got fired for stealing other girls money bags!

Has any one herd from me-me or chi-chi. I use to go and see them alot ,but when they got fired they stopped working in any of the clubs in Memphis. Sure do miss them.

Licker 4369
07-19-10, 17:31
It was very very busy! Hung out with Ms Nicole of coarse and Ms Daisy was in town for a few days and was working so it was nice to see her sexy body as well :)

Nirvana 1988
07-19-10, 17:35
Chi Chi got fired for giving BJ's in the VIP rooms! MeMe got fired for stealing other girls money bags!Wow! Chi-Chi was the asian chick, right?

Licker 4369
07-20-10, 15:05
Yes she was very hot too lol! But she would get so trashed there that she would do anything someone asked her todo lol! Got her in trouble!

Wow! Chi-Chi was the asian chick, right?

Nirvana 1988
07-21-10, 04:21
Yes she was very hot too lol! But she would get so trashed there that she would do anything someone asked her todo lol! Got her in trouble!I got a couple of lap dances from her, and she would be so drunk, I could smell her breathe and she told me I could touch anywhere,once. I wish I would known that, maybe I would have tried something. lol

Mrmaroon5
07-21-10, 12:01
Chi Chi got fired for giving BJ's in the VIP rooms! MeMe got fired for stealing other girls money bags!What club has a VIP private enough that BJs could even happen? The gold club before renovation had the semi-private lap dance areas but there was always the peering eye occasionally that would make this difficult. I haven't been to the gold club since the renovation.

Licker 4369
07-21-10, 17:11
Well I would have to say that is obviously why she got caught lolololol

What club has a VIP private enough that BJs could even happen? The gold club before renovation had the semi-private lap dance areas but there was always the peering eye occasionally that would make this difficult. I haven't been to the gold club since the renovation.

Mrmaroon5
07-21-10, 18:40
Well I would have to say that is obviously why she got caught lololololMaybe the guy needed to throw a jacket over her head.

I have been in a few clubs in Chicago where there has been some GFE experiences in the VIP room, very private. I thought that there was some club I was missing out on in this area.

JohnUT1966
07-21-10, 22:02
RE: ChiChi getting fired for BJ

Haven't been to the Gold Club in a long time so I dont know about the VIP area but I have gotten a BJ at The Pony during the day when there weren't many people there and the VIP area was empty except for the young lady and me...It is all about timing and having the right dancer....

Licker 4369
07-22-10, 14:43
Well she would just get so wasted you could have f#$ked her right at the table and she would have never know that was her down fall was mixing the party with work all the time! So it is what it is!

I went in there last night it was pretty dead! Ms Nicole text me she was bored and I was in town! The few guys that were in there were getting mauled by the girls lol!

Maybe the guy needed to throw a jacket over her head.

I have been in a few clubs in Chicago where there has been some GFE experiences in the VIP room, very private. I thought that there was some club I was missing out on in this area.

Tumbling Dice8
07-22-10, 21:07
I was offered a BJ by 2 different day dancers when I was at the GC late last year, so I know its probably being offered by a number of girls. They weren't necessarilly all that discreet about it too. I don't doubt that some would do it but I decided against it because the booths were only truly semi-private and was afraid we'd get caught. Of course, the girls were fairly open about it, so they might not have had anything to worry about in that regard.

Licker 4369
07-23-10, 15:07
Well they seem to be more strict about in now day's there have been several firings for violation of the rules! Take out will always be there no doubt. The new VIP area is near the front so the DJ both has a great view. It is 4 or 5 steps high with a wall around it but you are out in the open there so it is much diffrent. Personnely I think it will hurt the girls business in that regard.

I was offered a BJ by 2 different day dancers when I was at the GC late last year, so I know its probably being offered by a number of girls. They weren't necessarilly all that discreet about it too. I don't doubt that some would do it but I decided against it because the booths were only truly semi-private and was afraid we'd get caught. Of course, the girls were fairly open about it, so they might not have had anything to worry about in that regard.

Koster
07-26-10, 00:50
We to pony and christies last Tuesday.

Pony was quiet. VIP from "illusion" and M something. Nothing special though I did ask.

Then to christies for a special porn star Christine starr. Petite asian. Got a VIP dance from her. Nothing special. Did ask about take out. She declined. I must be too fugly for her.

Overall a waste of time but good luck to all

K

Ginobuffalino
07-26-10, 13:46
Does any member remember the name of the club that was at Poplar and Evergreen. There is an Indian resturant there now. I miss the old days in midtown. There was Annies Fannies, the club across the street in the shopping center and the club at Poplar and Evergreen. getting sex was so very easy.Plus you had an abundance of street walkers in that area.

fWasn't Annies fannies at Poplar and evergreen? Or am I thinking of something else?

nick
07-26-10, 15:06
Wasn't Annies fannies at Poplar and evergreen? Or am I thinking of something else?
Annies Fannies was at Poplar and Cleveland. it was very easy to have sex in tht club also.

Nirvana 1988
08-04-10, 22:08
Man, this week as been a bunch of first, for me and very eventful too, I went to the Gold Club today after I my encounter with Marie. Soon as I get I see this nice older blond on stage. I tip her and she says thank you, baby, I ask her her much is her Private, and she's I think 30, and offered sensual eroctic care, usually for $$$$-$x10, but she has specials on Wednesday for $$-$$$$$, I was intrigued, because I have money, but not on me at the time and sad thing is I don't remember her name, she told talk to me later, but I was pressed for time, so I saw a girl I never seen before named "Angie", she was definitely intoxicated, she was dancing on the satelite stage and this Wednesday afternoon! So I get private from her, she has rules, but if you follow them to begin with, she breaks them. I had a great lapdance, and I ask long she been working here, she said like 2 days, but she been dancing since she was 18, and she 27 now, I asked does work outside the clubs, she said sometimes, but she won't have a phone until next wednsday, so can up there next Wednesday to see her and I get her contact info, and donations. After that my break was over.

Horn Dog Too
08-04-10, 23:08
Was in the area this afternoon so I dropped into Babylons just before 3pm. Got my 2 4 1 beers, got hit on by 2 dancers before I had two sips. After the 4th sip, I saw a slender little blond who looked very familiar. She came up, smiled, and I remember her from a couple of very pleasant afternoons at Showgirls. So we go to the chairs, she's on my lap giving me the handshakes. Three more sips and we're in the VIP. Three songs later I'm breathing heavy and heading back to the bar to finish my beers. Not too shabby, In, off and out in about 25 minutes. New personal best. Total damage, beers "dances" and tip.. 75 A kind of funny aside. Another patron had a swweeet black dancer on his lap in the VIP in the couch right behind us obviously waiting for his privacy for the same type of treatment I got.

BootyCall
08-05-10, 01:01
[QUOTE=Nirvana 1988]Man, this week as been a bunch of first, for me and very eventful too, I went to the Gold Club today after I my encounter with Marie. Soon as I get I see this nice older blond on stage. I tip her and she says thank you, baby, I ask her her much is her Private, and she's I think 30, and offered sensual eroctic care, usually for $$$$-$x10, but she has specials on Wednesday for $$-$$$$$, I was intrigued, because I have money, but not on me at the time and sad thing is I don't remember her name, she told talk to me later, but I was pressed for time, so I saw a girl I never seen before named "Angie", she was definitely intoxicated, she was dancing on the satelite stage and this Wednesday afternoon! So I get private from her, she has rules, but if you follow them to begin with, she breaks them. I had a great lapdance, and I ask long she been working here, she said like 2 days, but she been dancing since she was 18, and she 27 now, I asked does work outside the clubs, she said sometimes, but she won't have a phone until next wednsday, so can up there next Wednesday to see her and I get her contact info, and donations. After that my break was over.[/QUOTEWay to hang in 88. Hell we may have to line you up with a pro. Make things easy for you. You got alot of$ signs up there. You rich . Keep looking some are very close by and alot cheaper than what you pay in the club.
BC

Nirvana 1988
08-05-10, 13:00
[QUOTE=Nirvana 1988]Man, this week as been a bunch of first, for me and very eventful too, I went to the Gold Club today after I my encounter with Marie. Soon as I get I see this nice older blond on stage. I tip her and she says thank you, baby, I ask her her much is her Private, and she's I think 30, and offered sensual eroctic care, usually for $$$$-$x10, but she has specials on Wednesday for $$-$$$$$, I was intrigued, because I have money, but not on me at the time and sad thing is I don't remember her name, she told talk to me later, but I was pressed for time, so I saw a girl I never seen before named "Angie", she was definitely intoxicated, she was dancing on the satelite stage and this Wednesday afternoon! So I get private from her, she has rules, but if you follow them to begin with, she breaks them. I had a great lapdance, and I ask long she been working here, she said like 2 days, but she been dancing since she was 18, and she 27 now, I asked does work outside the clubs, she said sometimes, but she won't have a phone until next wednsday, so can up there next Wednesday to see her and I get her contact info, and donations. After that my break was over. [/QUOTEWay to hang in 88. Hell we may have to line you up with a pro. Make things easy for you. You got alot of$ signs up there. You rich. Keep looking some are very close by and alot cheaper than what you pay in the club.

BCNo, still work at dead end job, I just got my student loans, over 2000 so I decided I put half away, a quarter for other stuff, and a quarter to play. LOL

Jdog32
08-05-10, 16:01
Well, was at the GC last night for a QUICK stop as I had about 45 minutes to wait. I did see peaches there, but need more time to be with her. Had another girl that has worked there for a while. Sorry but don't remember her name. Tall, which heals, very thin, A's, nice butt, great attitude and GREAT hands. Had a quick good time. My point of this thread is to let folks know that the private booths are under construction and closed. Not sure when they closed it, or when it will be open, but I am not a fan AT ALL of that open area where the manager/bouncer is constantly walking by and girls are watching. So likely will stay away for a little while to allow them to get more work done. Get those booths done and everyone will be much more happy patrons.

Willro
08-05-10, 16:52
[QUOTE=BootyCall]No, still work at dead end job, I just got my student loans, over 2000 so I decided I put half away, a quarter for other stuff, and a quarter to play. LOLStrip club visits with the student loan money. Damn, why didn't I think of that? I'm still repaying that shit every month, ($400/month) and I didn't have any fun with the money.

Mr Grinch
08-06-10, 08:52
Well shit. I was planning to go to GC this afternoon....not worth it if ya can't have a good dance. Christies next on the list? Any suggestions?

MG

Well, was at the GC last night for a QUICK stop as I had about 45 minutes to wait. I did see peaches there, but need more time to be with her. Had another girl that has worked there for a while. Sorry but don't remember her name. Tall, which heals, very thin, A's, nice butt, great attitude and GREAT hands. Had a quick good time. My point of this thread is to let folks know that the private booths are under construction and closed. Not sure when they closed it, or when it will be open, but I am not a fan AT ALL of that open area where the manager/bouncer is constantly walking by and girls are watching. So likely will stay away for a little while to allow them to get more work done. Get those booths done and everyone will be much more happy patrons.

BootyCall
08-06-10, 22:42
Send me a PM about the middle of the week and we will help you find one that won't kill you or take all your money. When I pass Marie she hollers go F--- yourself BC.
My .02
BC

Vibe3030
08-09-10, 08:26
[QUOTE=Nirvana 1988]Strip club visits with the student loan money. Damn, why didn't I think of that? I'm still repaying that shit every month, ($400/month) and I didn't have any fun with the money.Damn!

What did you major in?

That's some serious change.

IceDogCereal
08-10-10, 17:45
I was at the Pony last night and was suprised to see Sweet Sarah on stage. She is looking mighty good for a pregnant lady. I didn't get to say hello as I was occupied with another lady at the time.

Bluffcity Guy
08-11-10, 08:54
I was at the Pony last night and was suprised to see Sweet Sarah on stage. She is looking mighty good for a pregnant lady. I didn't get to say hello as I was occupied with another lady at the time.
Sarah dances? Shit, you learn something new every day.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised; she does look like she'd do well dancing as well as doing well as a provider.

Cheers,

bcg (hasn't been to a club in literally years; poverty sucks!)

Robertj3886
08-12-10, 00:08
I just ran into some cash :-)

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised; she does look like she'd do well dancing as well as doing well as a provider.

Cheers,

bcg (hasn't been to a club in literally years; poverty sucks!)

C Note2
08-12-10, 11:54
There was some talk about a club in the Forrest City area a while back. I'm wondering if it is still open for business and if so is it worth a trip?
Seems I have a free weekend on the first of next month and making plans in advance.

Jimmydd
08-12-10, 17:23
That club over there is small time. When I went in there were 2 girls to dance. 1 white / 1 black. Neither looked better than 6 on the SW scale. Cover charge was $20, so after taking a look I took off. No one was in the club, so there was no music on, no dancing going on, the girls were fully dressed. Take it for what you want.

JD

There was some talk about a club in the Forrest City area a while back. I'm wondering if it is still open for business and if so is it worth a trip?
Seems I have a free weekend on the first of next month and making plans in advance.

Caycejunior
08-12-10, 17:57
Seems I have a free weekend on the first of next month and making plans in advance.If that's the club that's at exit 247 on the south side of I40 don't even bother. I went in there a few weeks ago and was one of 8 people in there- 2 were the dancers,1was the waitress/cashier,1was the cook2 others were the manager and owner and 1other thick driver that made the mistake of getting off the interstate just like I did.

The cover is 10 bucks and the food is ok. The white girl that dances there is pretty hefty to be up on the little stage and not very good at what she was doing. The black chick wasn't bad at all and had a great body so I got a private nude performance from her that I thought was going to be a lapdance but was not. She took me into a little booth and told me to wait and then went through another door and appeared on the other side of a glass wall. Apparently I was supposed to watch her play with herself and jerk off for the low price of 40 bucks-I told her to give me my money back. She talked me into a topless lapdance in another little room that had no door and beads across it for privacy. In that room you lay on a double wide table chair lookin thing that has straps hanging above it and the rules are you either have to hold onto the straps or keep your hands behind your head for the entire time. She did grind on ol'cedric a little and grab him through my clothes but that was it. Said if the owner hadn't been there but I'm thinkin bull sh$t. Oh I long for the days of platinum plus. Here is my story of toftt and how I got screwed without even pullin my drawers down.

Member #4714
08-12-10, 22:59

Seems I have a free weekend on the first of next month and making plans in advance.Yeppers its still there. I haven't been inside the door so I can't say yay or nay. I do know that a girl that was working at the Exxon close to me is stripping there now. I have thought a few times of making the drive and seeing her. I'm not too far away from the place. I'd say these country bumpkin girls could be had fairly cheap but there's no place local to take them. Car dates I suppose.

Horn Dog Too
08-14-10, 12:15
Just another quickie at Babylon a few days ago. My cute little spinner wasn't there, but met black skinny dancer, (bsd) ha! Her name is "sex toy" that's what she told me. Did some nice vaccumm work on little dog, but stopped before he spit, at the two dance limit. Nice work, but I sure could have used some more. Oh well, still pleasant for. 6

Tumbling Dice8
08-15-10, 02:34

Cheers,

bcg (hasn't been to a club in literally years; poverty sucks!)I believe before she got into the business, Sarah was working as a waitress at one of the local clubs. I believe it was Platinum Plus. I didn't know she was dancing now, though.

Nirvana 1988
08-15-10, 02:52
I went to the GC today( on break has always. lol) I went there saw this really nice looking girl named Dixie, she was really cute, so I ask for private, and she said yes, and I got one of the most unenthusiastic lap dances ever, as she did was grind the whole time, nothing really special, she ask me if wanted another and I declined, I don't know if anyone else had an experience with her, but I didn't really enjoy mines.

SweetSarah
08-16-10, 13:02
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SweetSarah
08-17-10, 13:28

Cheers,

bcg (hasn't been to a club in literally years; poverty sucks!)That wasn't me. I am not working at any strip club, although I have waited tables way back in the day. LOL

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

I am available for appointments until I say otherwise.

Bluffcity Guy
08-18-10, 07:22
That wasn't me. I am not working at any strip club, although I have waited tables way back in the day. LOL
Yeah, I saw your earlier "correction" and the post by whoever who said you waited tables at some club(s) way back when.

Take care of yourself and the sprog (when the time comes). I'm sure your fans will be looking forward to your return.

Cheers,

BCG

SweetSarah
08-18-10, 12:23
Yeah, I saw your earlier "correction" and the post by whoever who said you waited tables at some club(s) way back when.

Take care of yourself and the sprog (when the time comes). I'm sure your fans will be looking forward to your return.

Cheers,

BCGThank you for the well wishes.

I can't return until I leave. LOL I will put up a post announcing my break when the time comes.

Igotmonies
08-26-10, 00:15
Went to a club called El Cabaret Dulce Amante. The girls said the clubs name was Newyork Newyork and the sign outside had not yet been changed yet.

The club charges $15.50 cover charge and that includes 1 beer. The club is 100% black dancers with really nice bouncy bootys. Girls range from a 6 to a 8 in looks and 4 to a 8 in dancing skillz.

Got to the club at 10pm on a weekday and got 3 full contact lap dances for $.35. After the dance the girl offered FS in the VIP room for $.4.

Not all the girls offer extras; you have to pick the right girl (YMMV). Also the weekdays are slow business so you will get a good deal.

Mr Grinch
08-27-10, 13:58
Was out East on business Thursday and stopped by GC about 4:00. Had a great time with a hot little blonde calling herself Dancey. Plenty of other hotties on the prowl too. May head back this afternoon for a repeat. :)

MG

Licker 4369
08-27-10, 14:23
Went to the Club last night they have come a long way on the remod I have not been there in a bit, Several HOT new bodies there. I hung out with Ms Nicole as usual. Had a good time