PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161

Andir
01-24-24, 11:35
I hope Andir is right because some of you mongers message me recommendations saying these girls have Ds or DDs but when I show up they have Cs or even Bs. You guys need a class on cup size lmao.You will like what you see. Big ones. Larger than you could possibly hold with your big hands. Say hi to her from me.

HappyDave
01-24-24, 13:25
Only legit shops give a percentage of the house fee to the women. I know some owners and some workers real well. At non legit shops the workers do not get anything from the house fee. They refer to it as "boss money".

Of course there will probably be exceptions. But based on the women I know, that is the case.Talking to some of the girls. House keeps the house and the girls keep the tips. The girls also pay room and board. Of course these are the shops with a menu. So Far as how much tip they want some spas seem very standard and some have a lot of variations.

MarkForYu
01-25-24, 18:42
Called to get an appointment but sounded it wasnt busy. When reached there were 2 women. The front desk lady offered to massage (looked older) but I asked for Sasha who was fixing sheets on other room. When I saw her she is very gorgeous and as other described her, she has big boobs and good assets. I learned that she is half Korean and half Chinese. She smiled and asked me to get ready for session. I would say whether extra or no extra, back massage was great. I just joined cross-fit so massage was a blessing. Once back massage was done, she asked me if I needed soft touch on back to which I said yes. As she was doing it, I moved my hand around her body which she was comfortable with it. Then she asked me to flipped and put oil on my junior and started HJ. No kissing permitted but I asked if I can touch her boobs. She removed her Tshirt and got boobs out from bra. I lightly sucked it which she was fine with it. She completed the session with hot towels.

Logistics: Parking could be difficult but I was lucky due to off hours. Place is super clean and new bedsheets and hot towel with soft music. Overall hygienic. House sixty and tip seventy for hour. Will visit again. Sasha said she is there most days except some Sundays.

Katokay
01-25-24, 22:00
Talking to some of the girls. House keeps the house and the girls keep the tips. The girls also pay room and board. Of course these are the shops with a menu. So Far as how much tip they want some spas seem very standard and some have a lot of variations.I don't think there is one standard way the women get paid. I do think it's in their best interest to say they don't get any part of the house fee. Monger feels bad for girl and overpays.

Vintage68
01-25-24, 22:34
I totally agree with you on this. This is a huge pet peeve for me. They think americans are all rich and make tons of money. It bugs the crap out of me. It's tax free money and for how long hhr for FS the word on the street is that most guys last between 5-15 minutes that's pretty good jing for a minimum of $140, even if it's just $40 to $60 that's pretty good for no taxes. I don't feel sorry for these chix.

I understand they probably have to deal with some A-holes but I bet most guys are respectful.Eastern used to be my go-to years ago. Ella was my favorite. One time I had a new girl and right after the flip snd a nice tease she began haggling and then insisting I pay up front. I was pissed. I explained I was a regular and would not stiff her but she said it was their policy everyone pay IP front, which was B. S. So I got up, got dressed and walked out. About 9 months after I went back and the girl I got did the same thing. I explained to her I never had to pay up front and she said that last time I was there I left without paying. Apparently they take notes at some of these places and save your number. I explained I paid for massage but didn't agree to the negotiations. I got her to agree to accept her tip after I was happy but the whole experience was just a turn off. I also didn't like that they made a note next to my number and still had it on file almost a year later.

Augustwest
01-26-24, 11:14
Do I need to shave my butthole before asking for a rimjob?

Also, these people saying that the house fee is for the massage are wrong. The house fee goes to the owner! If you pay the house fee, get a massage and walk without tipping, your masseuse will correctly be pissed. I believe most people flip a $20 for just a massage.I noticed you didn't get an answer to your first question, so here goes:

You can shave, scrub and dab cologne on your butthole, or you can take a shit and not wipe your ass, the outcome of you asking that question will be the same.

FrogPilot
01-26-24, 14:17
I don't think there is one standard way the women get paid. I do think it's in their best interest to say they don't get any part of the house fee. Monger feels bad for girl and overpays.I know one owner who says she gives the girls a higher cut of the house money than most places and charges less for room and board than most places. She figures it is in her best interest to keep the girls happy. According to her most places give a cut of the house money and it varies from place to place.

RI CheeseHead
01-26-24, 15:31
Sup everyone. Hit up Balance on Beacon the other day. Met at the door by a very young and petite girl. No name. She was cute and said she was 25. Hit the massage table for an hour $70. Standard light touch tease leading up to the finish. She actually asked me if I wanted a HJ which normally never happens if you know what you're doing. I confirmed. Great release actually. This is my third time back in six months here. Each time a different young skinny petite girl.I see 2 Balances on Washington and 1 on Newbury. Which one is this?

AmpExplorer
01-26-24, 20:08
I noticed you didn't get an answer to your first question, so here goes:

You can shave, scrub and dab cologne on your butthole, or you can take a shit and not wipe your ass, the outcome of you asking that question will be the same.If there is no table shower or shower available. Take a shower before you go. It goes a long way if you are clean all over.

LaChevre
01-26-24, 20:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SudokuChamp15
01-27-24, 13:15
I see 2 Balances on Washington and 1 on Newbury. Which one is this?It's the Balance in Cleveland Circle (1908 Beacon).

The Balance at 79 x Washington in Newton is quite good (YMMV).

Mattis1775
01-27-24, 15:59
It's the Balance in Cleveland Circle (1908 Beacon).

The Balance at 79 x Washington in Newton is quite good (YMMV).I haven't been to the place in 1908 in awhile. Hard sell when you have different ladies every week or so. One time I have a great time, another I had a terrible time with a different girl. I wanted two girls once when they had 3-4 girls working there and I can hear the other girl grunting and making stupid noises in Chinese. When the lady that brought me in came, I told her just you and gave me a confused look. I just said I want you only and she was happy. Place isn't too busy considering that it's right in the square. But it's always a hit or miss here. Prices are the same and menu was limited.

Max Walker86
01-27-24, 18:53
Went to the tham today walked into lily spa asked for Sasha no sasha left went to another place I haven't had a massage in the tham.
Parked at the supermarket walked over to the brick building was greeted by angela beautiful lady.
Went in a room with a Marlyn man row picture some Christmas lights and 2
Checkered chairs. Medium massage that was great she told me im a funny handsome boy with soft skin
flip asked what I wanted?
And what ever you can do at a spa was offered. She has a tattoo on her back and
I believe her front thigh also beautiful C boobs, natural and bouncy.
Caressed got hard tongued her up and down. put my butt
Edge of the table she tugged till I popped lots of kissing kissing she said we don't do this with customers.
But I got treated well. Damage 45 hhr 1. 5 massage tip.

Dannymn
01-27-24, 21:21
Went to the tham today walked into lily spa asked for Sasha no sasha left went to another place I haven't had a massage in the tham.
Parked at the supermarket walked over to the brick building was greeted by angela beautiful lady.
Went in a room with a Marlyn man row picture some Christmas lights and 2
Checkered chairs. Medium massage that was great she told me im a funny handsome boy with soft skin
flip asked what I wanted?
And what ever you can do at a spa was offered. She has a tattoo on her back and
I believe her front thigh also beautiful C boobs, natural and bouncy.
Caressed got hard tongued her up and down. put my butt
Edge of the table she tugged till I popped lots of kissing kissing she said we don't do this with customers.
But I got treated well. Damage 45 hhr 1. 5 massage tip.Sounds good. What is the name / address of this place where Angela works. Can you pm me please.

Thanks.

Max Walker86
01-27-24, 21:49
Sounds good. What is the name / address of this place where Angela works. Can you pm me please.

Thanks.
Its eastern massage 48 reports on r.m, has the address there.
Feel free to pm me, also anyone else with more than 2 posts
With any questions? I'm not a weird person.

MBeamg
01-27-24, 23:09
Figured I'd give blue sky on the northshore another shot, experience was even worse than the last time. Opened the door and got the mamasan again. We walked to the room and I saw a nice tall young large chested woman sitting in the living room, after the mamasan and I went into the room I told her I wanted the OTHER woman.

She said "ok" left the room and she came back and had me lay on the table, I expected about 10 minutes in for the other woman to come in, she never did, $80 wasted, didn't even bother with a HE because I was so turned off, she asked if I wanted one and I was like "no thanks" put my clothes on and left, she made easy money.

This was supposed to be the BBBJ place, is there anywhere that does it?

Andir
01-27-24, 23:22
This was supposed to be the BBBJ place, is there anywhere that does it?It's guaranteed at 558 in Waltham but they want 200 for that.

Nimbus22
01-28-24, 20:01
I had a good visit here. Was last year a year ago but went back last week and saw Angela that's who I had last time as well. Pretty good massage actually good pressure lots of teasing. She was interrupted on the phone a couple times which was a little frustrating but she made it up to me at the end. Her body is really amazing. She's not old by any means but her body is totally rocking. Anyways, she offered CBJ I passed, went for DATY which was great. She got totally wild and a handy and a TF at my request. I got a great discount because of the interruptions on the phone, but she told me next time it will cost more. I think I'll go back. When I went last year, I wasn't offered much beyond a nude hand job, but looks like there is a lot more on the table. YMMV.

LaChevre
01-28-24, 22:59
I had a good visit here. Was last year a year ago but went back last week and saw Angela that's who I had last time as well. Pretty good massage actually good pressure lots of teasing. She was interrupted on the phone a couple times which was a little frustrating but she made it up to me at the end. Her body is really amazing. She's not old by any means but her body is totally rocking. Anyways, she offered CBJ I passed, went for DATY which was great. She got totally wild and a handy and a TF at my request. I got a great discount because of the interruptions on the phone, but she told me next time it will cost more. I think I'll go back. When I went last year, I wasn't offered much beyond a nude hand job, but looks like there is a lot more on the table. YMMV.That place is on fire now. Hot eager girls, I live nearby and KI often see 2,3 sometimes 4 cars out front and yeah there phone is busy, best to call ahead.

GoSailor41
01-29-24, 08:15
I had a good visit here. Was last year a year ago but went back last week and saw Angela that's who I had last time as well. Pretty good massage actually good pressure lots of teasing. She was interrupted on the phone a couple times which was a little frustrating but she made it up to me at the end. Her body is really amazing. She's not old by any means but her body is totally rocking. Anyways, she offered CBJ I passed, went for DATY which was great. She got totally wild and a handy and a TF at my request. I got a great discount because of the interruptions on the phone, but she told me next time it will cost more. I think I'll go back. When I went last year, I wasn't offered much beyond a nude hand job, but looks like there is a lot more on the table. YMMV.Damn, she must like you! I was there a few months ago and got Angela as well. Agree about the rocking body, for sure. I was also interrupted a bunch and let me tell you, I got no discount. The visit was pretty disappointing actually. She wouldn't let me DATY and I asked about a BJ but she laughed and told me it would cost a lot of money. So much money I guess she couldn't even give me a number, LOL. So yes, YMMV indeed.

MarkForYu
01-29-24, 22:45
Damn, she must like you! I was there a few months ago and got Angela as well. Agree about the rocking body, for sure. I was also interrupted a bunch and let me tell you, I got no discount. The visit was pretty disappointing actually. She wouldn't let me DATY and I asked about a BJ but she laughed and told me it would cost a lot of money. So much money I guess she couldn't even give me a number, LOL. So yes, YMMV indeed.Visited Eastern. There were 2 of them, including Angela. She is very beautiful. She was doubled booked so asked me to come again. Looking forward to session with her.

MBeamg
01-30-24, 01:19
It's guaranteed at 558 in Waltham but they want 200 for that.Went there yesterday, had a good time.

Greeted by a younger provider at the door (pretty cute, small B cups, very fit) , didn't speak any english and just pointed at the prices / times.

Went to the room and sat down in a chair, she got on her knees and started taking off my shoes and socks (immediate turn on), massage was ok, halfway through she was rubbing her body against my back and moaning in my ear (second stage rocket booster in my pants) she finally laid down next to me and finished me off while I let my hands roam.

I wasnt offered FS but she spoke about 3 words of english, next time I'll try to see if I can get a BJ out of her.

House was $50, gave her a $50 tip and she told me she loved me. LOL.

Would repeat.

Whats the secret unlock BJ code for next time?

Andir
01-30-24, 01:33
Went there yesterday, had a good time.

Greeted by a younger provider at the door (pretty cute, small B cups, very fit) , didn't speak any english and just pointed at the prices / times.

Went to the room and sat down in a chair, she got on her knees and started taking off my shoes and socks (immediate turn on), massage was ok, halfway through she was rubbing her body against my back and moaning in my ear (second stage rocket booster in my pants) she finally laid down next to me and finished me off while I let my hands roam.

I wasnt offered FS but she spoke about 3 words of english, next time I'll try to see if I can get a BJ out of her.

House was $50, gave her a $50 tip and she told me she loved me. LOL.

Would repeat.

Whats the secret unlock BJ code for next time?That's Cindy you were with — youngish, thin, kind of submissive girl. 50 house is for 30 min; 60 dollars for 45 min; 70 for an hour. Yes, you will get a BJ from her. The Google translator will help you with that. They always want 140 for covered BJ; 200 for sucking you bare.

The second provider currently is well-known to many Coco. Older but super professional massage "girl". 200 and she will suck you bare, no problem.

No chance of fucking with the current rotation. The proverbial boss keeps telling them that the first one they fuck at the parlor would be their last one. The boss is a Very attractive young woman herself.

It did not actually stop several previously rotating girls to fuck for the sufficient donation.

MBeamg
01-30-24, 21:16
That's Cindy you were with youngish, thin, kind of submissive girl. 50 house is for 30 min; 60 dollars for 45 min; 70 for an hour. Yes, you will get a BJ from her. The Google translator will help you with that. They always want 140 for covered BJ; 200 for sucking you bare.

The second provider currently is well-known to many Coco. Older but super professional massage "girl". 200 and she will suck you bare, no problem.

No chance of fucking with the current rotation. The proverbial boss keeps telling them that the first one they fuck at the parlor would be their last one. The boss is a Very attractive young woman herself.

It did not actually stop several previously rotating girls to fuck for the sufficient donation.I see you know a thing or two I'm sure we are talking about the same one. She asked me where I lived, I wonder if I can get her number to make sure I get her when I go back.

I'm assuming she doesn't allow CIM for the 200? Also do they keep their clothes on?

I'll be back.

Andir
01-30-24, 21:24
I see you know a thing or two I'm sure we are talking about the same one. She asked me where I lived, I wonder if I can get her number to make sure I get her when I go back.

I'm assuming she doesn't allow CIM for the 200? Also do they keep their clothes on?

I'll be back.Dude, if you ask about the clothes, you are doing it wrong. Cindy and anyone else at this shop is / are fully naked 2 minutes after they enter the room. That's how long it will take you to undress them. It's expected, don't be afraid.

No cum in mouth in my experience. But cuming on lips should be good enough for you.

HappyDave
01-31-24, 08:37
Anyone know the current rotation and menu. All the regulars seem gone though I do see Mia in some photos. They seem to have a new one they are promoting hard. Photos of her on a beach down south. Have heard some of the new ones have very limited menus.

Thanks.

HD.

MBeamg
01-31-24, 12:32
Dude, if you ask about the clothes, you are doing it wrong. Cindy and anyone else at this shop is / are fully naked 2 minutes after they enter the room. That's how long it will take you to undress them. It's expected, don't be afraid.

No cum in mouth in my experience. But cuming on lips should be good enough for you.Thanks for the info, I've been to quite a few places and its a mixed bag.

Some places will give you a BJ but keep clothes on.

Others will give you a BJ but just lift their shirt up.

Some will give a BJ topless.

And the list goes on.

I'm going to hit her up again this weekend, thanks.

DukeD
01-31-24, 15:20
Anyone know the current rotation and menu. All the regulars seem gone though I do see Mia in some photos. They seem to have a new one they are promoting hard. Photos of her on a beach down south. Have heard some of the new ones have very limited menus.Wait, they post photos? And where can I find them? DM me the details if you don't mind.

Thank you,

DD.

TwBone
01-31-24, 22:05
Met Kiki, slim pretty face 30 ish curvy body, speaks good English. Paid for 1 hr. Decent massage follow directions well. Told me she arrived 1 day before, had a little good conversation during the session. Flipped, I opted for CBJ with UTC access nice B, wet down there, excellent technique I busted in a short time. As always clean, parking in rear and nice rotation of girls Family is one of my favorite go to places ,60+120,def. Repeat soon.

Mr Bao
01-31-24, 23:36
Some may say their spot they've visited is nice, but also what every monger wants. I only partake the 45 two washington spot one as they've been good. If we all drop the other places, they will know better or get better girls working there. Most places are linked ans rotates, but best playbook call I would say is to not go to the other spots as it is lacking.

Jimmy Weed
02-01-24, 19:59
A favorite of many of us from Weymouth has resurfaced please PM for details.

CryptoBigHead
02-02-24, 12:28
Hey guys, I'm visiting for a weekend and I'm looking to visit one of these places. Could you guys pm me a good place preferably near south station. I can give you some recommendations for ATL if you ever visit. Thanks!

Dboy111
02-02-24, 14:34
Wow! Let's just start with that. Thanks for the gem Andir. Sasha is the hottest busty Asian I've ever seen. She has a beautiful face and body. She must be making so much money. The place was busy with people constantly walking in. I actually walked past a monger so if you saw me what's good that was Dboy haha. She has DD cans on her chest and a phat ass. Her stomach is flat and she has long black hair. She's 28 years old. But those tits man wow perfect with fat long nips. She was jaw dropping. I'll definitely be back. He service was great paid $45 for the half and got a solid massage and tease. I flipped and she pulled her amazing cans out. She was stroking junior and I was sucking on them. Then she got on her knees and started stroking while she was grabbing and shaking her tits. She didn't show her ass and said she never titty fucks but maybe next time. I exploded everywhere, tipped $70, gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out past a fellow monger haha. Take care of her and enjoy. This might be the first Asian I'd repeat twice. We'll see. Stay tuned.

Dboy.

HomerSpinSome
02-02-24, 15:15
Hey guys, I'm visiting for a weekend and I'm looking to visit one of these places. Could you guys pm me a good place preferably near south station. I can give you some recommendations for ATL if you ever visit. Thanks!That's not the best area for massage parlors. It's very near to Chinatown; there's a thread below, "Need help in Chinatown," that discusses the area and mentions some ok but not amazing spots. I've never had much luck there. Most of the action in Boston is in the 'burbs unfortunately. Best of luck!

HappyDave
02-02-24, 15:35
Hey guys, I'm visiting for a weekend and I'm looking to visit one of these places. Could you guys pm me a good place preferably near south station. I can give you some recommendations for ATL if you ever visit. Thanks!Best bet in the city would be an escort. Might want to hit up that thread.

SudokuChamp15
02-02-24, 18:05
Just like Dboy, my reaction is WOW!! Sasha's tits are beautiful; the stomach, ass & long hair, too. I like her youthfulness. Did the 30 min & gave her 70 tip.

Went back 4 days later to actually try out the 1 hr with the older lady & I wasn't disappointed. IMO, I enjoyed her small soft B cups and after the release & the clean-up, she kept holding & wiggling my Sausage. Tipped 70.

Max Walker86
02-02-24, 20:09
Just like Dboy, my reaction is WOW!! Sasha's tits are beautiful; the stomach, ass & long hair, too. I like her youthfulness. Did the 30 min & gave her 70 tip.

Went back 4 days later to actually try out the 1 hr with the older lady & I wasn't disappointed. IMO, I enjoyed her small soft B cups and after the release & the clean-up, she kept holding & wiggling my Sausage. Tipped 70.The young lady seemed frustrated every guy is walking in wanting to see her, cause the other girls have to make money. I went today white sweats with a teddy on the thigh slim waist black braw with firm big boobs.

My first impression of eastern was awesome I wouldn't hurry to go back to lily spa she did tell me to take my time gave a rub face up also trying her best but the room I was in the face cradle Was uncomfortable.

Jimmy Weed
02-02-24, 20:19
Wow! Let's just start with that. Thanks for the gem Andir. Sasha is the hottest busty Asian I've ever seen. She has a beautiful face and body. She must be making so much money. The place was busy with people constantly walking in. I actually walked past a monger so if you saw me what's good that was Dboy haha. She has DD cans on her chest and a phat ass. Her stomach is flat and she has long black hair. She's 28 years old. But those tits man wow perfect with fat long nips. She was jaw dropping. I'll definitely be back. He service was great paid $45 for the half and got a solid massage and tease. I flipped and she pulled her amazing cans out. She was stroking junior and I was sucking on them. Then she got on her knees and started stroking while she was grabbing and shaking her tits. She didn't show her ass and said she never titty fucks but maybe next time. I exploded everywhere, tipped $70, gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out past a fellow monger haha. Take care of her and enjoy. This might be the first Asian I'd repeat twice. We'll see. Stay tuned.

Dboy.Just think about it, one of you lucky gentleman crossed paths with Dboy!

Andir
02-02-24, 21:05
Thanks for the gem Andir. Sasha is the hottest busty Asian I've ever seen. She has a beautiful face and body. Her ass is even better than her mammaries — the biggest ass I have ever seen on a Chinese woman. Nice and firm.

JackRabitSlim
02-02-24, 23:24
Previously there was a post about a mature women, had an add on Craiglist which is now down. The report was she is friendly, mature, freely topless and gives a great body rub with a nice finish which is fine for me. Will be near Weymouth this weekend so I wanted to give it a try. I think her name was Sasha in Weymouth. If anyone has any contact info, would appreciate a DM. Thanks.

JackRabitSlim
02-02-24, 23:29
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.

Andir
02-03-24, 00:09
It seems that we are transitioning to a new tougher reality. The house fee is crawling up. It's already 80 at Blanchard Rd in Belmont and Aura spa in Watertown. Eva at the latter is a pretty lady though. Tiny.

Emma is back to 558, which is a good news. Well, she asked 300 for a bare BJ. I was like, no way I give you 300 for that. It was always 200. Finally agreed to that but it was never ending "give me more". I guess that's where everything is heading.

By the way, Emma somehow looks different. Maybe gained some weight. I am not sure.

PistonBully
02-03-24, 08:50
Visited Tranquility. Wanted tip up front and offered 4 hand multiple times.

Scraggy
02-03-24, 13:12
RM doesn't have any place called Lily's in Waltham. ?

Dboy.

Max Walker86
02-03-24, 13:35
RM doesn't have any place called Lily's in Waltham. ?It was called rosa massage now lily, same address.

LaChevre
02-03-24, 15:36
Visited Tranquility. Wanted tip up front and offered 4 hand multiple times.Which provider wanted the tip up front?

DownWind
02-03-24, 17:00
Visited Tranquility. Wanted tip up front and offered 4 hand multiple times.They are hot right now. Request of the tip up front is because you,'re a newbie, to many mongers short them, so as a group we drove them to this. Give the working girls a pass on pre-pay for the first visit. The 4 hand pressure, they need to be told clearly no. They will back right off if your firm. Pisses me off to, they never mention it now. They have some great talent there, never short and give you your money's worth. .

DaJiba9
02-03-24, 18:41
I have been meaning to get over to Tham for months. I was nearby so I decided to head over. Rather than calling ahead, I thought I'd try walking-in. I snagged parking right outside and went in. I was greeted right away by Coco. She's a short skinny Asian girl with what looked like some really nice tits. She invited me in and asked me what I would like, $45 HH or $60 H? I thought how could I go wrong for only $60? Coco came in, applied oil, and got right to work. Good pressure on my back, ass, and legs along with some welcome teasing. Her English isn't good, so I reached back to test the waters with a bit of OTC roaming around. She was OK with that and I'm think this is a great sign. On the flip she started stroking me downstairs, so I reached up and started feeling her upstairs. All she did was smile and giggle a little. Next thing her top was up and whoa, she has the nicest fullest DDs I've ever seen! What I liked most was that there was no haggling about tips, only enjoyment of the job at hand. I tried to get her to go full nude, but that was off the table at least this time. I got the feeling that there's more on the menu if I was a regular. It didn't take long before I exploded. After cleaning up there was no rush at all and finished out the time massaging my chest and arms. Coco's service was great and I felt relaxed and happy when the session ended. I gave her a $70 tip hoping that she'll remember me next time. As I left she said "come again soon, maybe next time try the other girl too. " I'm thinking what took me so long to try this place. I'll definitely come back again now that I know it's totally worth the trip.

Dboy111
02-04-24, 11:37
I have been meaning to get over to Tham for months. I was nearby so I decided to head over. Rather than calling ahead, I thought I'd try walking-in. I snagged parking right outside and went in. I was greeted right away by Coco. She's a short skinny Asian girl with what looked like some really nice tits. She invited me in and asked me what I would like, $45 HH or $60 H? I thought how could I go wrong for only $60? Coco came in, applied oil, and got right to work. Good pressure on my back, ass, and legs along with some welcome teasing. Her English isn't good, so I reached back to test the waters with a bit of OTC roaming around. She was OK with that and I'm think this is a great sign. On the flip she started stroking me downstairs, so I reached up and started feeling her upstairs. All she did was smile and giggle a little. Next thing her top was up and whoa, she has the nicest fullest DDs I've ever seen! What I liked most was that there was no haggling about tips, only enjoyment of the job at hand. I tried to get her to go full nude, but that was off the table at least this time. I got the feeling that there's more on the menu if I was a regular. It didn't take long before I exploded. After cleaning up there was no rush at all and finished out the time massaging my chest and arms. Coco's service was great and I felt relaxed and happy when the session ended. I gave her a $70 tip hoping that she'll remember me next time. As I left she said "come again soon, maybe next time try the other girl too. " I'm thinking what took me so long to try this place. I'll definitely come back again now that I know it's totally worth the trip.I may have to check this place out. What's it called Asian Bodywork? I gutta see if she can top Sasha at Lily Spa. Were they huge and natural and does she titty fuck?

-Dboy.

Dboy111
02-04-24, 11:39
Just think about it, one of you lucky gentleman crossed paths with Dboy!Correct. There can only be one Dboy besides that fake monger years ago on here that created a fake Dboy account mocking me if anyone remembers haha.

DeepSix
02-04-24, 20:47
I was going to visit a hotel Asian in the area but got a bad vibe so I bailed. As an alternative I was deciding between 60X Main in Wakefield or this place and as Stoneham was closer it won out. It's right off 93, easy to find, kind of tucked away with plenty of parking. Rang the bell and was greeted by a cute chubby Asian named Amy, about 5'4"5'5", I would call her thick definitely some extra around the middle but not terrible. The reason I stayed? She was wearing a short thin-strapped sundress and her big natural D-sized fun bags were on full display. Was led to a room, the place is not anything to write home about, heat could have been higher, passed another girl on the way in who looked older, couldn't tell about her figure because she was wearing long pants and a coat but face looked older, anyway, paid the house fee, got naked and waited for her to come back.

The massage was not great, I gave her about 10 minutes then I went roaming around up her dress, she got the hint and started nicely massaging all the right areas while I was allowed to explore. The flip came soon after and everything was on the menu without hesitation. She went to get supplies, came back and out spilled some nice soft natural D's that suckered me in and I helped myself to. After some MISH pounding I blew in the bag, got cleaned up etc. Was escorted out with a hug and a kiss.

Damage 50 + 180, little high but.

So if you like your girls skinny then look elsewhere but if you're ok with a curvy chick and like big natural titties she may be for you, place is semi-discrete compared to most, also sorry to the guy that came in halfway through, tried to keep it down.

GaryG
02-05-24, 00:03
I may have to check this place out. What's it called Asian Bodywork? I gutta see if she can top Sasha at Lily Spa. Were they huge and natural and does she titty fuck?
-Dboy.This is truly the renaissance of Dboy, amazing times we are living in, amazing times.

Dboy111
02-05-24, 09:53
I was going to visit a hotel Asian in the area but got a bad vibe so I bailed. As an alternative I was deciding between 60X Main in Wakefield or this place and as Stoneham was closer it won out. It's right off 93, easy to find, kind of tucked away with plenty of parking. Rang the bell and was greeted by a cute chubby Asian named Amy, about 5'4"5'5", I would call her thick definitely some extra around the middle but not terrible. The reason I stayed? She was wearing a short thin-strapped sundress and her big natural D-sized fun bags were on full display. Was led to a room, the place is not anything to write home about, heat could have been higher, passed another girl on the way in who looked older, couldn't tell about her figure because she was wearing long pants and a coat but face looked older, anyway, paid the house fee, got naked and waited for her to come back.

The massage was not great, I gave her about 10 minutes then I went roaming around up her dress, she got the hint and started nicely massaging all the right areas while I was allowed to explore. The flip came soon after and everything was on the menu without hesitation. She went to get supplies, came back and out spilled some nice soft natural D's that suckered me in and I helped myself to. After some MISH pounding I blew in the bag, got cleaned up etc. Was escorted out with a hug and a kiss.

So if you like your girls skinny then look elsewhere but if you're ok with a curvy chick and like big natural titties she may be for you, place is semi-discrete compared to most, also sorry to the guy that came in halfway through, tried to keep it down.Wow more big naturals! This is crazy! What a time to be alive. Let's eat boys. Enjoy.

-Dboy.

JakeMonger
02-06-24, 14:59
Had been told a certain type of provider (that cannot be spoken about here) was available at Unique. On arrival asked for 30 min, got a bait and switch; ended up with Linda. Older, massage was subpar, had me draped with a towel the entire time. On the flip I declined extra and just wanted out. $40 fee with $20 tip (if I had a $10 it would've been $10). Avoid this place at all cost.

Saw reviews for Tranquility and it was close. Called ahead per recommendation and was met by Tiffany. As newer reviews have stated, it's getting busy here and there were already 3 vehicles parked. Three interruptions during my 30 min soft touch (which was amazing), and she was apologetic. On the flip I just wanted a simple ending, her clothes stayed on and I left happy. Would def see Tiffany again.

LaChevre
02-06-24, 16:00
Had been told a certain type of provider (that cannot be spoken about here) was available at Unique. On arrival asked for 30 min, got a bait and switch; ended up with Linda. Older, massage was subpar, had me draped with a towel the entire time. On the flip I declined extra and just wanted out. $40 fee with $20 tip (if I had a $10 it would've been $10). Avoid this place at all cost.

Saw reviews for Tranquility and it was close. Called ahead per recommendation and was met by Tiffany. As newer reviews have stated, it's getting busy here and there were already 3 vehicles parked. Three interruptions during my 30 min soft touch (which was amazing), and she was apologetic. On the flip I just wanted a simple ending, her clothes stayed on and I left happy. Would def see Tiffany again.For sure it's hard to beat Tranquility but they are getting super busy, for good reason.

RedDelano
02-06-24, 17:12

So if you like your girls skinny then look elsewhere but if you're ok with a curvy chick and like big natural titties she may be for you, place is semi-discrete compared to most, also sorry to the guy that came in halfway through, tried to keep it down.There's also a short skinny woman that works there, but I can't remember her name. I think I was there about a month ago.

I'll definitely have to try and call and ask for Amy, I'll have to dig up the number.

Garfield1314
02-06-24, 18:15
For sure it's hard to beat Tranquility but they are getting super busy, for good reason.Which one you go before Tanq?

PistonBully
02-07-24, 15:21
Which provider wanted the tip up front?I didn't ask her name, but all three girls were in their 20's or early 30's.

PistonBully
02-07-24, 15:47
Visited Serenity near the dukin donuts. Clean and quiet with younger providers. Experienced with a good attitude. Typical services. Would repeat.

PinayLuver
02-07-24, 17:10
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.I tried to send you a request by PM but received a message " Mailbox is full cannot except any new messages " hahahaha. You have your hands full, Oh well. Still would love to receive info for an experienced cmt thai massage.

PL.

JonSmith190
02-07-24, 19:06
Hey fellow mongers. Visiting from Chicago for one night. Staying in backbay by Prudential center. Where-who do I go see if I want massage +? Looking for close and good services.

I'll return info anytime you guys visit the Windy City.

TIA.

Finder117
02-07-24, 19:14
Hey fellow mongers. Visiting from Chicago for one night. Staying in backbay by Prudential center. Where-who do I go see if I want massage +? Looking for close and good services.

TIA.Sad as it is to say you're not going to find much beyond just a standard hand release or CFS around Boston, and the talent, frankly, is fucking awful.

You might do better checking out Eros's massage section as there are plenty of Russian / Ukranian women that do massage services that are far more attractive, or significantly more open FS offerings, but in terms of establishments that you can walk into. Boston is a shit city.

If you hop a train to Braintree there's options, or one down to Providence RI (which is about an hour on the commuter rail) there's a LOT of options, but Boston is sorta shit.

Top Floor
02-07-24, 20:16
Visited Serenity near the dukin donuts. Clean and quiet with younger providers. Experienced with a good attitude. Typical services. Would repeat.Did they get rid of the older woman that looks like she could be the lead in the Chinese version of the Goldbergs?

Northshore8
02-07-24, 20:27
Went to healthy spa today in Stoneham. Not the easiest to find as I went when it was dark, once I found it I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a cute chubby Asian woman who was wearing a sundress and had some nice natural tits which I'd say was a D cup. She was a little pudge but nothing revolting by any means, I'd say she is a 7/10 in looks. She asked if I wanted 30 min or an hour and I decided on the 30 which was. 5. The massage was not good at all, I'd give it a 4/10. I saw previous posts about this place and I really went just to see if I could titfuck her which she let me do on the flip. Cost for that was. 8 but I accidentally payed 1. Reason is I told her. 8 was all I had but then an extra. 2 slipped out so I just gave it to her. She did ask if I want boom boom but I just wanted to tit fuck. There was someone ringing the bell when I was there and she didn't let them in so if that's someone here I'm sorry LOL.

PistonBully
02-07-24, 20:28
Did they get rid of the older woman who looks like she could be the lead in the Chinese version of the Goldbergs?I remember her. Can't say for sure, but the two providers I saw were in their 30's.

Eligrn101
02-08-24, 08:44
Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Wenger
02-08-24, 12:34
I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.

Mattis1775
02-08-24, 14:08
I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.Beacon are mostly older ladies. Only HJ and very limited with anything else. 1908 sometimes have younger ladies that rotate near Cleveland Circle. The others that you spoke about are decent.

Mattis1775
02-08-24, 14:11

I'll return info anytime you guys visit the Windy City..Another Monger from Chicago asking for advice? Haha. Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that. Do a search here and it may come up. Chinatown has what you're looking for, mostly HJ. But a few places do offer more. Go to "Need Help in Chinatown" thread for more information.

WestFord
02-08-24, 16:24
I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.

StarBert
02-08-24, 17:19
I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.Watertown is to far from rom Cleveland circle.

Is there any parlors there.

StarBert
02-08-24, 17:25
I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.Any good ones in Watertown that's not to far to Uber from Cleveland circles.

Zack Lawrence
02-08-24, 18:00

TIA.Ah I've been to Chi town a few times good strip clubs and Latina options for massage places.

As others have said look on the China town thread. You would also do well to read this thread and take an Uber to Weymouth or Woburn.

SexDude123
02-09-24, 01:01
Went to healthy spa today in Stoneham. Not the easiest to find as I went when it was dark, once I found it I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a cute chubby Asian woman who was wearing a sundress and had some nice natural tits which I'd say was a D cup. She was a little pudge but nothing revolting by any means, I'd say she is a 7/10 in looks. She asked if I wanted 30 min or an hour and I decided on the 30 which was. 5. The massage was not good at all, I'd give it a 4/10. I saw previous posts about this place and I really went just to see if I could titfuck her which she let me do on the flip. Cost for that was. 8 but I accidentally payed 1. Reason is I told her. 8 was all I had but then an extra. 2 slipped out so I just gave it to her. She did ask if I want boom boom but I just wanted to tit fuck. There was someone ringing the bell when I was there and she didn't let them in so if that's someone here I'm sorry LOL.Did you happen to get her name? I can't find any reviews on this place.

Andir
02-09-24, 01:33
Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that.There are 3 Chinese parlors on Newbury within 2-3 minutes walking distance from each other. One has a male receptionist — it scares me a bit for some reason. The "girls" at 2 other shops are more than 50. And this is on a good day! Pretty horrible if you ask me, especially compared to places in Waltham and Watertown.

DoubleDippin
02-09-24, 08:38
Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.The talent in the Weymouth area has declined over the years.

Wenger
02-09-24, 10:08
Another Monger from Chicago asking for advice? Haha. Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that. Do a search here and it may come up. Chinatown has what you're looking for, mostly HJ. But a few places do offer more. Go to "Need Help in Chinatown" thread for more information.Don't expect to be able to get to Chinatown this trip, although it looks as though I may be visiting more regularly in the future and will hopefully be able to get back there if so. Is Green Door still open? Had a great time there last year.

LobStaah
02-09-24, 10:33
I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.Last year I tried Tulip since Oasis was busy. Eva (most probably) slim older lady with no curves. Good massage over all, didn't skim on that. Asked for soft touch and she did, pretty good HJ and released load. Ended with some more massage, 60 + 40 H.

PistonBully
02-09-24, 18:42
On the second floor of the shared building. Street parking is available, or the lot in the back. Had Sophie, guessing in her late 40's. Standard services and rates.

Momo2
02-10-24, 06:57
Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.YMMV of course.

I like the therapists at.

Health Ocean Spa in Middle St.

Lavender Spa in Washington St.

Vintage68
02-10-24, 22:49
This isn't a review but more of a heads up. I got a text last week from this spa to come back and check out new girls. Problem is, I haven't been there since 2016, which tells me they never delete our numbers and keep them on record indefinitely. I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not comfortable about the idea of these places holding onto our numbers that long. In recent years I use Google voice number but they won't always answer those calls and most won't respond to texts from those numbers. Just find it odd that after my last visit of 8 years they still keep these numbers.

HappyDave
02-11-24, 11:09
This isn't a review but more of a heads up. I got a text last week from this spa to come back and check out new girls. Problem is, I haven't been there since 2016, which tells me they never delete our numbers and keep them on record indefinitely. I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not comfortable about the idea of these places holding onto our numbers that long. In recent years I use Google voice number but they won't always answer those calls and most won't respond to texts from those numbers. Just find it odd that after my last visit of 8 years they still keep these numbers.Ya, the more and more I have been hearing. The more I just drop in and take my chances. A couple spas really want you to call first. 32 Mt A wanted my number so they could figure what level service I wanted. The old ABC spas we had to give a name to get an appointment. She used to get irritated we all used the same names. Once at 32 south a girl got so confused about not having my number she handed the house fee back and sent me on my way. That was about a year or so ago. It's a shame you cannot find a payphone anywhere. That's how I made appointments with Angel's in the old days to see Amy.

Dboy111
02-11-24, 18:11
Wow another busty gem. Coco has DDs in Newton. Great massage and access to her DD bombs on the flip. She got close and leaned over for me to suck her nips while she was stroking junior. $45 for the half and $60 for the tip. She didn't haggle for the tip and got straight to work. She didn't speak much English but the big titties made up for it. Go check it out.

-Dboy.

Mattis1775
02-11-24, 19:56
Ya, the more and more I have been hearing. The more I just drop in and take my chances. A couple spas really want you to call first. 32 Mt A wanted my number so they could figure what level service I wanted. The old ABC spas we had to give a name to get an appointment. She used to get irritated we all used the same names. Once at 32 south a girl got so confused about not having my number she handed the house fee back and sent me on my way. That was about a year or so ago. It's a shame you cannot find a payphone anywhere. That's how I made appointments with Angel's in the old days to see Amy.I'm also finding out that Google Voice will also restrict you from sending messages after you've sent a specific amount of different numbers within a short period of time. This just happened recently when I was searching for some pigs and messaged over 10 number before the 11th one failed to send. It will still send to those that you've been chatting with. But not new ones. I looked up the reason why and it states that it will block messages if it detects unknown behavior. Either way, I'm still not using my real number.

MikeStandard
02-11-24, 23:40
Stopped by one of my favs by the lake, but they were really busy. There were 2 cars running in the lot and one guy actually ran from his car to the door, to be first inside I guess LOL. I wasn't feeling it so I went down to A street to give them a try. I've never been so I didn't know anyone there. There was a young thin girl as I walked in, but she was already taken by whoever got there right before me. Another, not as young, but not old, lady came from the back to great me with a nice friendly smile. She led me to my room where I gave the house fee of 50 for hhr. The room didn't have a door. Just a curtain. Which didn't give much privacy. Not a big deal, but also not much between the room and the front door. Which was also very busy leaving no buffer from me and the outside world. A couple phone interruptions, and a walk in who was told to come back in 10 minutes, didn't exactly leave too much excitement to the mood. The massage was good. Better than average. But the vibe of the busy night was a mood killer. Lots of noise and people walking by the curtain. I knew it was going to be a basic visit. I got my full 1/2 hour. No rush. Good massage, no tease, took care of me on the flip, and the last few minutes was a nice massage to the scalp, chest, and arms / legs til time was up. 50/50 I'm thinking it would have been better on a slower night. I'll probably give it another shot in a slower day, but won't rush back.

WayTooNice69
02-12-24, 08:09
New place Sun in Sudbury?

HappyDave
02-12-24, 08:16
I'm also finding out that Google Voice will also restrict you from sending messages after you've sent a specific amount of different numbers within a short period of time. It will still send to those that you've been chatting with. But not new ones. I looked up the reason why and it states that it will block messages if it detects unknown behavior. Either way, I'm still not using my real number.Google voice is still attached to your phone so I'm sure they can trace it with a couple extra steps. I tried incognito but lots of people will not pick up if they don't see a number. Some ads actually say no blocked or Google numbers.

HappyDave
02-12-24, 10:22
Just saw this ad for Watertown in bedpage. It's new to me, anyone have information?

Thanks HD.

JayWalthy
02-12-24, 11:36
Anyone have any intel on Nina at CB in Waltham? Looking to see her today but didn't want to go in blind.

Bonus. Also considering 732 Moody. Linda and Angela are the choices there. Any info?

PM me if willing and I can trade or answer other questions you may have or you can just tell me out of the kindness of monger heart. Haha.

LongDongTV
02-12-24, 12:10
Formerly known as Spring Spa. Went here recently and got Lisa. Short lady (about 5'2) and attractive. Also young as well. She looks like she's in her mid 20's. Maybe late 20's at the absolute oldest. Nice sized tits, not too big not too small. Not much of a backside from what I was able to tell.

The massage was above average. I've had better at AMPs but definitely a quality massage for the most part. The transition from the massage to the tease was kinda subpar but the teasing itself was decent.

On the flip, she asks if I want hand or "sucky sucky" (she actually said sucky sucky LOL). I went with the BJ. She asked how much for the tip. I say 100 and she's ok with that. After giving her the tip, she gets a "saran wrap condom" (yes a saran wrap condom. If you know, you know). Before she puts it on, she takes off her top and reveals one of the nicest set of tits I've ever seen at an AMP. I don't like using the word "perfect" but her tits were as close to perfect as you can get. Just the right size and with suckable nips too. She stuffs her tits in my face and I sucked on them for a little bit. Then she has me grab them as tells me to be rough which was interesting since more often than not they are saying be gentle.

Afterwards, she puts on the saran wrap condom and starts the BJ and man. This was a very high quality BJ. She's very skilled with her mouth. Felt almost like a BBBJ even with the saran wrap condom on. About halfway through it, she wanted me to stand up while she continued to suck and even had me briefly fuck her face. I don't recall ever face fucking a girl at an AMP before. After I finished, she continued sucking for at least a full minute before cleaning me up.

Damage: 50 house for 30 minutes, 100 tip.

Side note: Probably not necessary to include this part but I thought it was interesting. Someone else was there with another girl. I never saw the other girl but I heard them in the next room over. They were talking with the guy the entire time I was there until he left (he left a few minutes before I left). I talk to the ladies but damn, seem like the dude was catching up with an old friend he hasn't seen in years or something rather than a lady at an AMP LOL. I'm guessing he did an hour and got his extras in the middle of the session before I got there because it definitely wasn't while I was there.Went back here recently in Quincy and got Tina. Won't do a play by play this time but to sum up my experience, it was about as average as you can get. She's average looks wise and body wise imo. Also seemed tired even though I went early in the morning. Massage was average. The only thing above average was the CBJ. The technique was average but she legit didn't stop / come up for air until I finished LOL.

Afterwards, she does the whole "next time 2 girls" sales pitch we've all heard before but she was more adamant about it than normal by asking specifically the day and time I'm coming back. In my head I'm like if I do come back here and you're still here, I'm going to see if another girl is available and see her only. Wasn't a bad experience but I can definitely get a much better time with someone else.

Damage 50 + 120.

JayWalthy
02-12-24, 22:23
Ried it today. It's nothing. One girl working. Said her name was Lucy. Parking was also weird too. It's a converted landscaping office house. All the trucks are parked in the back. There is one spot in front, no thanks. There is a lot next to it but it's wide open to walk over so anyone can see you. Nothing on the menu except a standard finish. And it was lackluster at best. And asked for the tip upfront. Hate that. Massage was actually ok. Last thing. Was the same girl that I have seen elsewhere. I think at Cherry Blossom. Yoga pants and tshirt. Almost no access. I would say this is a new location, same crap as the low end spots around. Good luck out there.

Dboy111
02-13-24, 10:59
Wow another busty gem. Coco has DDs in Newton. Great massage and access to her DD bombs on the flip. She got close and leaned over for me to suck her nips while she was stroking junior. $45 for the half and $60 for the tip. She didn't haggle for the tip and got straight to work. She didn't speak much English but the big titties made up for it. Go check it out.

-Dboy.Location is Waltham.

TwBone
02-14-24, 19:10
As more old customers called, Mamasan told me she deliberately took out the sign from the street, to keep profile low and not to attract attention, They still welcome their acquaintances, so you can always find more happiness and she can stay in business longer. Don't keep on calling asking if they are open, they are and you are all welcomed!

Thor369
02-16-24, 10:52
I went there a few times back in 2020 when Manow worked there. Jolin was running it. I think It may have changed ownership. I posed in there over the weekend to check it out and the lady there knew nothing of Jolin. I know on RM it's now reported as non erotic but just seeing if anyone has any recent input. Thanks.

MojoRisin76
02-16-24, 11:05
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.Your mailbox is full.

Was trying to get info on her.

EzeeBee
02-16-24, 16:08
I went there a few times back in 2020 when Manow worked there. Jolin was running it. I think It may have changed ownership. I posed in there over the weekend to check it out and the lady there knew nothing of Jolin. I know on RM it's now reported as non erotic but just seeing if anyone has any recent input. Thanks.The good ole days, I remember going back then and seeing Jenny. Recently went back and there were a bunch of grannies working.

Rshrry
02-16-24, 19:56
As more old customers called, Mamasan told me she deliberately took out the sign from the street, to keep profile low and not to attract attention, They still welcome their acquaintances, so you can always find more happiness and she can stay in business longer. Don't keep on calling asking if they are open, they are and you are all welcomed!Thanks TW I was wondering about the sign. Thought they may have closed glad they didn't. As always appreciate the heads up.

ARE.

Dannymn
02-16-24, 20:54
Thanks TW I was wondering about the sign. Thought they may have closed glad they didn't. As always appreciate the heads up.

ARE.Which place you guys are talking about?

DownWind
02-16-24, 23:17
I went there a few times back in 2020 when Manow worked there. Jolin was running it. I think It may have changed ownership. I posed in there over the weekend to check it out and the lady there knew nothing of Jolin. I know on RM it's now reported as non erotic but just seeing if anyone has any recent input. Thanks.Massage Ultimate used to have hot Thai ladies that could be talked into full service. I went there recently and things are not the same. I drew Sandy, a 55 year old 4 ish with bowling ball bolt ons. Covered full service is available. But meh?

Dannymn
02-16-24, 23:45

-Dboy.Is the Coco at Asian different from the one who is at 558 in Waltham? And if so, which Coco is better?

Andir
02-17-24, 01:48
which Coco is better?Danny, all Cocos are good — you can't go wrong with any of them!

Thor369
02-17-24, 09:39
Massage Ultimate used to have hot Thai ladies that could be talked into full service. I went there recently and things are not the same. I drew Sandy, a 55 year old 4 ish with bowling ball bolt ons. Covered full service is available. But meh?I only saw Manow twice but she was great. Awesome massage and service. The second time I saw her she told me she was leaving as I believe she had a bad experience with a customer. I think she is out of it completely now.

It may have been Sandy who met me the other day. Very short. 40-50's in age. Said her english wasn't great. Of course with thai places you always have to ask / make sure they are female.

How much did she offer?

HandShake617
02-17-24, 20:35
Went last week walked in middle of Super Bowl Sunday no appointment. Lady greeted the door I didn't get the name till the end but I believe she said Linda. Start to finish tease, lots of ball play which I love, on the flip she gave me such a sensual HE. She allowed me to rub her kitty otc and a little utc. Honestly nothing to crazy, we didn't talk much, she understood the assignment, and really gave it a good go! Not my first time there I went a few months back, solid spot they really know how to get you going and all worked up.

45 / . 5 h.

50 / extras (I enjoyed my time).

Mr Bao
02-18-24, 13:32
Dropped by. Not a good batch this week. Bad breath masseuse in their mid 50's. Declined and left as I was seeking for a particular gal there. Save your money. I almost died breathing there.

Northshore8
02-18-24, 14:48
Did you happen to get her name? I can't find any reviews on this place.I believe her name was Amy. I didn't see any reviews on RM but I did see someone comment on this thread about the place and her so I thought I would check it out.

Mr Bao
02-18-24, 14:58
Saw a post and reached out. Same folks misleading elsewhere and asks for photo, yeah right. The d!psh! Ts says they are deleting thr pics, hahaha. They sent another spot in Braintree. Why waste gas and play their game. Do not waste your time and gas money if you do not want to use your pic as it may be leaked like the other mongers.

DownWind
02-18-24, 18:36
Went last week walked in middle of Super Bowl Sunday no appointment. Lady greeted the door I didn't get the name till the end but I believe she said Linda. Start to finish tease, lots of ball play which I love, on the flip she gave me such a sensual HE. She allowed me to rub her kitty otc and a little utc. Honestly nothing to crazy, we didn't talk much, she understood the assignment, and really gave it a good go! Not my first time there I went a few months back, solid spot they really know how to get you going and all worked up.

45 / . 5 h.

50 / extras (I enjoyed my time).Could be confusing. Which Blue Ocean, a town name would be helpful. Also a lay's name and looks would be great. Thank you, dw.

HandShake617
02-18-24, 18:46
Could be confusing. Which Blue Ocean, a town name would be helpful. Also a lay's name and looks would be great. Thank you, dw.Sorry guys, Waltham! OP states name is Linda. Happy hunting.

Zack Lawrence
02-18-24, 18:57
Could be confusing. Which Blue Ocean, a town name would be helpful. Also a lay's name and looks would be great. Thank you, dw.There is only one blue ocean around and if you even did a little bit of a search, there's probably 100 posts about blue ocean and Linda but just to be clear he is speaking about blue ocean in Waltham.

Jimmy Weed
02-18-24, 19:36
Dropped by. Not a good batch this week. Bad breath masseuse in their mid 50's. Declined and left as I was seeking for a particular gal there. Save your money. I almost died breathing there.I stopped by family this weekend also. Completely different vibe going on there. I know another member reported that the sign was taken down to keep the place low profile, but I have a feeling that they may have changed owners. I am close to one of the ladies there, she went on vacation a few weeks back and when I ask her when she is going to return she couldn't give me an answer. This has never been an issue before and she has always been able to give me an exact return date, another reason that I think at the very least their has been a management change if not a change of ownership. The other thing is that FS has always been available, but this weekend the door was locked which I have never encountered there, the attendant I saw was attractive, but dressed to keep roaming hands out from under her clothes and the menu stopped at CBJ. The owners have at least 2 other spa locations in Massachusetts, I'm not sure what is going on at those places, but something is up at Family.

PistonBully
02-18-24, 23:25
Visited Yan on a weekend. They were big, clean rooms, but the walls stopped short of the ceiling. Friendly, pretty, thick, late 20's provider didn't ask for a tip.

Momo2
02-19-24, 09:06
Visited Yan on a weekend. They were big, clean rooms, but the walls stopped short of the ceiling. Friendly, pretty, thick, late 20's provider didn't ask for a tip.Can you provide us a location / town, name if your provider, level of service, and how much it cost you.

Thanks.

HappyDave
02-19-24, 09:31
Can you provide us a location / town, name if your provider, level of service, and how much it cost you.

Thanks.RM has only one. It's in Wakefield, not sure I have e ever read anything on it even when I had a membership. 14 reviews some kind of current. I am constantly seeing cryptic posts of interesting places and once the full info is out its typically a place I know. Roomer has it 22X Newton has a menu and lookers now but cannot confirm it. The way the school and cross walk work the place is awkward.

MySeven1
02-19-24, 12:30
Anyone hear anything more on this? I haven't been able to get a response. Happy to PM. I'm looking for this kind of situation, legit with teasing.

Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.

PDomaine
02-19-24, 14:58
I googled Yan spa MA and it came up in Taunton.

AstroAndy
02-19-24, 17:16
Roomer has it 22X Newton has a menu and lookers now but cannot confirm it. The way the school and cross walk work the place is awkward.Stopped by the other day and can confirm that Shelly (is indeed a looker. Thin about 5-3, great smile and very pretty face. Hope to return and try her out but was pressed for time that day and had to leave.

Top Floor
02-19-24, 18:42
New place next to the laundromat. Across from 1 Mountain. 2 very small rooms. Average looking girls, mid 40's. 70 for the hour. They have a standup shower in there but I didn't use it. Average massage. Shorted about 10 minutes. On the flip girl asked if it was okay if she rubbed there. I said okay. Started to reach for UTC and she said "you take care of me? I hate that. Just had her do a standard finish. I asked if BJ or FS was available and she said no but maybe YMMV.

ThizzleHats
02-20-24, 01:45
I stopped by family this weekend also. Completely different vibe going on there. I know another member reported that the sign was taken down to keep the place low profile, but I have a feeling that they may have changed owners. I am close to one of the ladies there, she went on vacation a few weeks back and when I ask her when she is going to return she couldn't give me an answer. This has never been an issue before and she has always been able to give me an exact return date, another reason that I think at the very least their has been a management change if not a change of ownership. The other thing is that FS has always been available, but this weekend the door was locked which I have never encountered there, the attendant I saw was attractive, but dressed to keep roaming hands out from under her clothes and the menu stopped at CBJ. The owners have at least 2 other spa locations in Massachusetts, I'm not sure what is going on at those places, but something is up at Family.Another victim of its own success. I'm not sure which is worse. When they just close down or when they become a shadow of their former glory.

BostonThrow
02-20-24, 13:27
I want to start by saying I've had good experiences with other providers at this location before, but this last time was just not enjoyable.

I called ahead for an appointment, showed up, and was led to wait in a room. The woman who led me to the room was younger and has been there working as a front desk the last few times I've visited. I told her I was interested in a half-hour massage, and was asked to wait for 5 minutes inside the room. I hear the main door open and then shortly after my massage provider, Amanda, comes in huffing and puffing. She took 55 for an upfront payment of the half-hour I requested. She had me undress and lay on the table. She started with a quick massage for my shoulders which was actually really nice and went straight to a tease without 5 minutes passing by yet. That's when another monger showed up and she had to leave for a moment. She spoke with the other girl at the front desk then came back and had me flip over. She very clearly went into rush mode and before I knew it, I was already getting dressed. She was with me for just shy of 10 minutes. Tipped 10, she got upset, but I held firm and said "When you have more time for me I have more for you" and left.

PistonBully
02-20-24, 16:32
Can you provide us a location / town, name if your provider, level of service, and how much it cost you.

Thanks.Wakefield. Name was Yoyo. Half an hour at 40/60. No haggling, and invited me to UTC.

HungryDoggo
02-20-24, 21:22
Stopped by the other day and can confirm that Shelly (is indeed a looker. Thin about 5-3, great smile and very pretty face. Hope to return and try her out but was pressed for time that day and had to leave.Hi, I am new to this forum and just curious to know what a "looker" means? I have never been to one of these massage parlors but I am planning on going to one over the weekend. Are there any hints that I need to pick up or any hints I need to give?

P.S. I looked under the Abbreviations tab and didn't find anything regarding a looker.

LegoSamurai
02-21-24, 08:12
Hi, I am new to this forum and just curious to know what a "looker" means? I have never been to one of these massage parlors but I am planning on going to one over the weekend. Are there any hints that I need to pick up or any hints I need to give?

P.S. I looked under the Abbreviations tab and didn't find anything regarding a looker.Looker is older slang for a girl who is attractive: ie nice to look at.

DownWind
02-21-24, 08:43
Hi, I am new to this forum and just curious to know what a "looker" means? I have never been to one of these massage parlors but I am planning on going to one over the weekend. Are there any hints that I need to pick up or any hints I need to give?

P.S. I looked under the Abbreviations tab and didn't find anything regarding a looker.A Looker is an old expression which means she is pretty, nice to look at. Welcome to the board, we look forward to your first reviews.

Woody32
02-21-24, 10:03
I want to start by saying I've had good experiences with other providers at this location before, but this last time was just not enjoyable.

I called ahead for an appointment, showed up, and was led to wait in a room. The woman who led me to the room was younger and has been there working as a front desk the last few times I've visited. I told her I was interested in a half-hour massage, and was asked to wait for 5 minutes inside the room. I hear the main door open and then shortly after my massage provider, Amanda, comes in huffing and puffing. She took 55 for an upfront payment of the half-hour I requested. She had me undress and lay on the table. She started with a quick massage for my shoulders which was actually really nice and went straight to a tease without 5 minutes passing by yet. That's when another monger showed up and she had to leave for a moment. She spoke with the other girl at the front desk then came back and had me flip over. She very clearly went into rush mode and before I knew it, I was already getting dressed. She was with me for just shy of 10 minutes. Tipped 10, she got upset, but I held firm and said "When you have more time for me I have more for you" and left.Good for you, I like your time comment. I usually give them their favorite line when I'm not happy with the service "next time, next time ".

Momo2
02-21-24, 10:21
[QUOTE=HungryDoggo;6798803]Hi, I am new to this forum and just curious to know what a "looker" means? I have never been to one of these massage parlors but I am planning on going to one over the weekend. Are there any hints that I need to pick up or any hints I need to give?

P.S. I looked under the Abbreviations tab and didn't find anything regarding a looker.[/QUOTE

Go to tiktok and search asian babes.

Andir
02-21-24, 12:08
Stopped by the other day and can confirm that Shelly (is indeed a looker. Thin about 5-3, great smile and very pretty face. Hope to return and try her out but was pressed for time that day and had to leave.Is this same Shelly who is occasionally at 558? Going to check her out.

HungryDoggo
02-21-24, 15:27
A Looker is an old expression which means she is pretty, nice to look at. Welcome to the board, we look forward to your first reviews.Aah, Gotcha. I thought it meant she gives some facial hints for what she offers. Don't know why I thought that, it sounds really stupid when I say it out loud now. I plan on visiting one of these places in 'tham since I will be in the area over the weekend. I will make sure to follow up with a review. Is there like a standard rate across these establishments or does it vary from place to place? I don't want to overpay and drive the prices up. Based on my search in this group FS is around 2 and BBBJ is around 1. 2 (excluding house fee)?

AstroAndy
02-21-24, 19:45
Is this same Shelly who is occasionally at 558? Going to check her out.I gave up on 558 long ago, unlike a few I was never able to get FS there. Oh well.

Andir
02-21-24, 20:00
I gave up on 558 long ago, unlike a few I was never able to get FS there. Oh well.Checked her out — that's different Shelly. A good looking woman with very soft but a bit droopy Bs. Wants 100 for a HJ with with a full access upstairs but limited access downstairs. A nice woman, very pretty. Coming back to her with better offers. Will let you know the outcome.

Lily1234
02-22-24, 07:16
Went to this place on mass ave in cambridge. Have had ok experience in the past. Called ahead. Got there on time but she asked me to wait. She said five minutes. I took a piss and was waiting at least another five. I could hear the girls talking to customers and was clea they were no where near being done.

I had paid her for half hour. So I went to the front. I opened the front door so the bell would ring. Got my money back and left. I know payiing when they ask you to wait is an amateur mistake. But she handed the money right back. Itss stupid to pay while waiting. It is just a tactic to keep you from leaving and it means they got hit with a rush of customers so the massage is going to suck anyway because they likely will try to get younout as quickly as possible.

HappyDave
02-22-24, 09:28
I gave up on 558 long ago, unlike a few I was never able to get FS there. Oh well.I have gotten 69 CBJ there, that is dam close to FS. Given how loose most the girls out there are from continuous pounding I can bang away at them for 15 to 20 min multiple positions the only way to blow is a 69 or HJ.

SamysMyth
02-22-24, 11:34
Went to this place on mass ave in cambridge. Have had ok experience in the past. Called ahead. Got there on time but she asked me to wait. She said five minutes. I took a piss and was waiting at least another five. I could hear the girls talking to customers and was clea they were no where near being done.

I had paid her for half hour. So I went to the front. I opened the front door so the bell would ring. Got my money back and left. I know payiing when they ask you to wait is an amateur mistake. But she handed the money right back. Itss stupid to pay while waiting. It is just a tactic to keep you from leaving and it means they got hit with a rush of customers so the massage is going to suck anyway because they likely will try to get younout as quickly as possible.Lucky is hit or miss, older providers, decent massage, usual ending. I've not waited when going early afternoon.

DownWind
02-22-24, 21:58
Aah, Gotcha. I thought it meant she gives some facial hints for what she offers. Don't know why I thought that, it sounds really stupid when I say it out loud now. I plan on visiting one of these places in 'tham since I will be in the area over the weekend. I will make sure to follow up with a review. Is there like a standard rate across these establishments or does it vary from place to place? I don't want to overpay and drive the prices up. Based on my search in this group FS is around 2 and BBBJ is around 1. 2 (excluding house fee)?You are on target. House fees are extra. Read the board, a lot of good intel to be tapped into. Respect our ladies.

SudokuChamp15
02-22-24, 23:24
.......Is there like a standard rate across these establishments or does it vary from place to place? I don't want to overpay and drive the prices up. Based on my search in this group FS is around 2 and BBBJ is around 1. 2 (excluding house fee)?To help you out a bit with house fee + tips.

30 min= $40/$50 & 60 min = $60/$70 . Tips may vary depending on what's on the Menu. But let me give you some advice: Do not pay a $200 tip for FS. Some Members have surrendered to their demands & that's why these women "toy with us" & ask for that much.

I get my 1 hr massage & I pay 100 tip CBJ / Daty / with utc top & bottom.

I have paid 120 tip for BBBJ / Daty / utc top & bottom.

I have paid 1 hr massage with FS = BJ, daty, breast for 130,140, 150 tip (YMMV). So you see, pay the house fee & then tip these prices. Negotiate, but you need to stay firm & don't relent.

I had a nice 50 yr old who went back to China.

A 1 hr /$60 with BBBJCIM & bbfscip just for 100.

Damn! I miss that one!!

You will find some that'll allow Daty just for 80.

Don't be a white night trying to save them.

Happy Hunting.

MaybeSometime
02-23-24, 09:38
You are on target. House fees are extra. Read the board, a lot of good intel to be tapped into. Respect our ladies.Regarding house fees, the house can keep all of it to half of it, depending on the location. Keeping all of it is the most common by far. It is common for the house to keep a flat rate regardless of the duration. In these cases, the house usually keeps whatever the 30-minute rate is. The girls can keep the extra if the session is 60 or 90 minutes. I have heard of other setups, but these two cover most cases. The point is always to tip, even if only a little.

OhMyaChingBack
02-23-24, 11:02
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.Can you PM me?

GaryG
02-23-24, 15:17
Just adding my own experience, I've been able to get BBBJ for 100-120 but it's mostly been from older providers, if I want it from younger and better looking I have had to go higher than that.

BgDdy556
02-23-24, 17:30
To help you out a bit with house fee + tips.

30 min= $40/$50 & 60 min = $60/$70 . Tips may vary depending on what's on the Menu. But let me give you some advice: Do not pay a $200 tip for FS. Some Members have surrendered to their demands & that's why these women "toy with us" & ask for that much.

I get my 1 hr massage & I pay 100 tip CBJ / Daty / with utc top & bottom.

I have paid 1 hr massage with FS = BJ, daty, breast for 130,140, 150 tip (YMMV). So you see, pay the house fee & then tip these prices. Negotiate, but you need to stay firm & don't relent.

I had a nice 50 yr old who went back to China.I hear what you're saying:

We as the customers need to aggressively fix the market to ensure the market rates for particular services remain low and do not artificially inflate.

If we all work together we can lock prices in as they stand today.

And there's certainly something to be said for that approach. And I don't want to knock anyone for taking that approach if it serves your interests better than another approach.

However, let me provide a bit of a counterpoint that folks may wish to consider.

1 - "that's why these women "toy with us" & ask for that much".

Maybe you're right. However, it seems clear to me that it's a well established pattern that mongers will attempt to negotiate in a number of ways. Therefore, if she's expecting a haggling session, why wouldn't she start at 200? The way this is written sounds like she's doing something out-of-line when there's a good chance she's engaging in a normal negotiation strategy which is not at all "toying" with you.

2 - The woman isn't a widget at a factory.

If we were talking about an iPhone, I'd agree with you completely. Why would I pay 1100 for that phone from store A when I can pay 1000 for it at store B? In that case, you are literally getting nothing for your extra 100 period, end of story.

The services in question are not cookie-cutter factory widgets. They are provided by a human and every human is different from the next. There are women I wouldn't bang without them paying me and there are women I'd go out of my way to bang.

As others have noted, younger, hotter, better skilled, etc. Are able to command a better price than others doing similar work.

However, more importantly, I think we can all agree that there is a world of difference across the spectrum where you can technically call what happened FS, or a BJ, etc. Etc. What makes one BJ better than another??

This is where you may want to be somewhat more careful about engaging in an aggressive low-balling or holding a rigid line.

Likely a provider has some range between "absolutely won't do X for less than why with you" and "A fair price for X with me for you is Z". So negotiation will land you somewhere between why and Z, but the question to consider is at what impact will it have on how good X is??

Or put more simply. The negotiation and price might get you the "technical" service, but if the provider feels underpaid for it, there's a very real risk that the experience will suffer as a result. Or, very often, you do get what you pay for.

3 - "Don't be a white night trying to save them." Agree. Don't try to be a white knight, but also Don't be the troll living under the bridge either.

Not too long ago I was talking to a guy I know IRL who has been mongering for a long time and I found out what he had been paying and I told him I could could show him stuff on this site where others were routinely paying less for the same services at that location and with those specific providers.

He said to me "Bro, I know and I don't care. I've been doing this a long time and I've left a lot of places feeling I paid too much for what I got and regretted the visit. I've never left (that location) with any regret and always feel I got more than my moneys worth."

Dannymn
02-23-24, 19:59
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.PM me please with this information.

Thanks.

DownWind
02-23-24, 22:39
Tryied Mystic in Quincy, empty parking lot completly exposed. I called ahead for Candy. Requested hour, she wanted half as another monger walked in behind me. No, paid for hour. He would wait. Perhaps a regular. Started off with lame rub, then negotiations, we agreed on 1. 2 for BJ. Turns out it was saran wrap and as lame as they get. I let it go and just wanted out of there after 40 minutes. She said, I'll give you my number as I'm going to a different shop in 2 weeks. No thanks. . 7/1. 2 plus 10 bucks she gyped me out of. I will not be returning.

Jupiter7
02-24-24, 11:14
Tryied Mystic in Quincy, empty parking lot completly exposed. I called ahead for Candy. Requested hour, she wanted half as another monger walked in behind me. No, paid for hour. He would wait. Perhaps a regular. Started off with lame rub, then negotiations, we agreed on 1. 2 for BJ. Turns out it was saran wrap and as lame as they get. I let it go and just wanted out of there after 40 minutes. She said, I'll give you my number as I'm going to a different shop in 2 weeks. No thanks. . 7/1. 2 plus 10 bucks she gyped me out of. I will not be returning.I think Candy is the midget from Waltham from way back a couple years ago. She's actually not a midget, but she is short kind of chubby with a terrible massage technique. She also upsell and definitely not worth it.

PistonBully
02-24-24, 15:38
Visited Sunshine (2464) a month or so ago. Had an okay time and I'm curious if anyone else has had good experiences and service.

I texted if they were busy, and I was told no, and to come. I showed up and met a pretty woman and her annoying yelping dog. Was led to the room, and after I got comfortable, she entered and said she only had 30 minutes, actually less because her driver's ed teacher was coming. I was already there and ready so we continued. As we go, she tries to get me going quickly so she can be ready for her driving appointment, but I can't release her and begin roaming. The upsell began and asked how much. We settle and continue. Nice b's. Was told younger providers were available during the week, but felt like it would be an upsell so I haven't returned.

Have any others had luck here?

Katokay
02-24-24, 18:06
I think Candy is the midget from Waltham from way back a couple years ago. She's actually not a midget, but she is short kind of chubby with a terrible massage technique. She also upsell and definitely not worth it.If it is the midget from Waltham, then she is a real midget. Midget fingers, midget hands, and midget facial expressions. Now hopefully m no midget expert, but I would bet bulldogs to toasters that she checks all the boxes.

CandyMan555
02-24-24, 22:09
Any update? Thanks.

Monty281
02-25-24, 09:54
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.Please PM me. Thanks,

CandyMan555
02-25-24, 12:36
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.Mailbox full.

SamysMyth
02-26-24, 07:59
Visited Sunshine (2464) a month or so ago. Had an okay time and I'm curious if anyone else has had good experiences and service.

I texted if they were busy, and I was told no, and to come. I showed up and met a pretty woman and her annoying yelping dog. Was led to the room, and after I got comfortable, she entered and said she only had 30 minutes, actually less because her driver's ed teacher was coming. I was already there and ready so we continued. As we go, she tries to get me going quickly so she can be ready for her driving appointment, but I can't release her and begin roaming. The upsell began and asked how much. We settle and continue. Nice b's. Was told younger providers were available during the week, but felt like it would be an upsell so I haven't returned.

Have any others had luck here?2464 was my 'go to' AMP, a while back with different providers that appreciated repeat customers. The pretty provider, with her dog, has been there for a while. She has a limited standard menu, with 'up sell'. I find more joy at 558.

NikeHappy
02-26-24, 23:28
Want to share with fellow mongers who have given so much good info. The young lady I am writing about is not for everyone. She is not terribly attractive. There are no extras. But she gives an incredible legitimate CMT / Thai focused massage. And once she gets comfortable with you, she will give a great finish. She is located in Brookline. I have been seeing her for years and she is extremely sweet. And frankly I am a bit protective of her. So if you are interested, send me a DM and I will give you some more info. Again, not everyone's cup of tea. But for me she is great.Please PM me thanks.

Jsxddct6
02-27-24, 10:37

So if you like your girls skinny then look elsewhere but if you're ok with a curvy chick and like big natural titties she may be for you, place is semi-discrete compared to most, also sorry to the guy that came in halfway through, tried to keep it down.Seems 60 x in Wakefield was given a cease-and-desist for operating without a license anyway.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-27-24, 21:57
I hear what you're saying:

We as the customers need to aggressively fix the market to ensure the market rates for particular services remain low and do not artificially inflate.

If we all work together we can lock prices in as they stand today.

And there's certainly something to be said for that approach. And I don't want to knock anyone for taking that approach if it serves your interests better than another approach.

However, let me provide a bit of a counterpoint that folks may wish to consider.
1 - "that's why these women "toy with us" & ask for that much".I want to spend my money wisely and chose who I spend it with. I went today to see this specific lady and she was busy so she started to push me to go with this older and not attractive lady who I previously told not want to use. Money once used you have to go and invest time and resources to make it again so please I'm not in the business to make this providers happy it's actually the other way around It says it on the title HAPPY Ending.

I said this before the market is flooded with new talent so trust me there's enough girls trying to get the opportunity to make money so there's no reason for us for paying this outrages prices just because. And Some of this mongers need to stop being so desperate This ladies won't marry you ass Trust me If it happens that will be a first.

On the other Hand there is so much HE business movement that I think Uncle LEO will be doing a sweep some time soon it hasn't happened in a while.

Pricing is whatever they can push you to pay for sure as has been stated many times before there's a wide range of various type of mongers paying three different rates for the same type of service.

And BTW this people are keeping taps on everyone and it's being shared on Wechat I actually had this conclusion from what I've been told by many providers of the general opinions of me from others.

So this puzzle is solved.

Wise up everyone.

DeepSix
02-27-24, 22:34
Seems 60 x in Wakefield was given a cease-and-desist for operating without a license anyway.I did notice they weren't advertising anymore.

Wenger
02-28-24, 08:43
I tried Oasis and it was ok. Just wondering which would be the better choice between Tulip or Lucky Flower as they're both within walking distance from my hotel. The one on 58 Harvard could be an option too but I don't see much talk about it, which could be a good thing. Also, any place with a table shower? It's going to be cold the next few days.

ThizzleHats
02-28-24, 10:00
I said this before the market is flooded with new talent so trust me there's enough girls trying to get the opportunity to make moneyNo there isn't.

Katokay
02-28-24, 10:23
Regarding house fees, the house can keep all of it to half of it, depending on the location. Keeping all of it is the most common by far. It is common for the house to keep a flat rate regardless of the duration. In these cases, the house usually keeps whatever the 30-minute rate is. The girls can keep the extra if the session is 60 or 90 minutes. I have heard of other setups, but these two cover most cases. The point is always to tip, even if only a little.I would be very surprised if the girl doesn't get half of house fee. The doj report (which I recommend everyone read and not the bs Boston globe reporting) said even these girls got half. I'm not surprised that they are telling the client they get nothing. Client feels bad and over tips. I dated a mamasan years ago and she told me every place gives half. Having said that, the house fee of $60 has been the same for 30 years! Even the $70 and $80 hasn't kept up with inflation.

Dgell
02-28-24, 16:07
Ok so after reading stellar reviews about Sasha by dboy and andir, I thought I'd check Sasha out. Called for an appt at 1. 30 pm, and got there on time. Was met by another cute lady, looks like Sasha was busy with someone (hopefully she washed her hands afterwards).

I asked for an hour but she said it was a busy day and countered with 30 m, I said ok. She did apologize and multiple times during the session told me she'd make up for it the next time I book an hour with her.

The massage was actually good. She has strong hands and really dug into my sore spots.

Slow touch led to the flip. On asking her if her top came off, she asked the dreaded "you take care of me?" but whatever.

Her reviews are true; her boobs are gorgeous and she's very curvy. Being an ass-guy myself I asked if her pants would go down and she asked how much I'd give. Settled for 1 and down her pants went. And as expected, her ass is even more gorgeous.

During the session she got maybe 5 or 6 phone calls from fellow mongers looking for appts with her. She's one busy lady.

Td; dr. She's hot. Go for it.

DukeD
02-28-24, 18:20
Ok so after reading stellar reviews about Sasha by dboy and andir, I thought I'd check Sasha out. Called for an appt at 1. 30 pm, and got there on time. Was met by another cute lady, looks like Sasha was busy with someone (hopefully she washed her hands afterwards).

I asked for an hour but she said it was a busy day and countered with 30 m, I said ok. She did apologize and multiple times during the session told me she'd make up for it the next time I book an hour with her.

The massage was actually good. She has strong hands and really dug into my sore spots.

Slow touch led to the flip. On asking her if her top came off, she asked the dreaded "you take care of me?" but whatever.

Her reviews are true; her boobs are gorgeous and she's very curvy. Being an ass-guy myself I asked if her pants would go down and she asked how much I'd give. Settled for 1 and down her pants went. And as expected, her ass is even more gorgeous.

During the session she got maybe 5 or 6 phone calls from fellow mongers looking for appts with her. She's one busy lady.

Td; dr. She's hot. Go for it.Is it HJ or FS? Thanks.

Dgell
02-28-24, 19:45
She only does HJ, at least I wasn't able to get anything more out of her.

Is it HJ or FS? Thanks.

Looker9608
02-29-24, 00:49
Is it HJ or FS? Thanks.Where is this place?

Dgell
02-29-24, 13:30
As a connoisseur of curvy ladies, this report had me intrigued.

I visited Amy and yes she is my kind of curvy, sporting the same sundress prior reviewers had spoken about.
Paid 50 for the half hour and within 2 minutes she had started the soft touch, flip a couple of minutes later.

She was straight to the point with negotiations. Hopped on junior and rode me for a bit and then had some good ol mish to finish.

Cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

Not sure if I'd repeat though; as hot as she is, everything seemed rushed. Maybe she had another appointment coming up soon.

Total damage 50 + 150. CBJ was an option for an extra 40 but I didn't partake.

So if you like your girls skinny then look elsewhere but if you're ok with a curvy chick and like big natural titties she may be for you, place is semi-discrete compared to most, also sorry to the guy that came in halfway through, tried to keep it down.

Oeddeo
02-29-24, 16:10
Went back here recently in Quincy and got Tina. Won't do a play by play this time but to sum up my experience, it was about as average as you can get. She's average looks wise and body wise imo. Also seemed tired even though I went early in the morning. Massage was average. The only thing above average was the CBJ. The technique was average but she legit didn't stop / come up for air until I finished LOL.

Afterwards, she does the whole "next time 2 girls" sales pitch we've all heard before but she was more adamant about it than normal by asking specifically the day and time I'm coming back. In my head I'm like if I do come back here and you're still here, I'm going to see if another girl is available and see her only. Wasn't a bad experience but I can definitely get a much better time with someone else..I know I've been out of the game for a while but damn the price of a BJ sure did go up. We used to get BBBJ for 80.

DaJiba9
02-29-24, 18:04
Dboy agrees. If you're coming to Waltham, go check out Coco instead! I think you'll agree too.

Wow another busty gem. Coco has DDs in (Waltham). Great massage and access to her DD bombs on the flip. She got close and leaned over for me to suck her nips while she was stroking junior. $45 for the half and $60 for the tip. She didn't haggle for the tip and got straight to work. She didn't speak much English but the big titties made up for it. Go check it out..

RedDelano
02-29-24, 19:42
As a connoisseur of curvy ladies, this report had me intrigued.

I visited Amy and yes she is my kind of curvy, sporting the same sundress prior reviewers had spoken about.
Paid 50 for the half hour and within 2 minutes she had started the soft touch, flip a couple of minutes later.

She was straight to the point with negotiations. Hopped on junior and rode me for a bit and then had some good ol mish to finish.

Cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

Not sure if I'd repeat though; as hot as she is, everything seemed rushed. Maybe she had another appointment coming up soon.

Total damage 50 + 150. CBJ was an option for an extra 40 but I didn't partake.She tried to ask for 200, but when I told her I only had 150, she accepted that. Certainly my type as well, but she didn't seem to be that into it. Wondering if she was just having a bad day.

Jimmmy
03-01-24, 00:35
I went to visit the well reviewed girl after reading the previous reviews. Called 10 min before entering as they said she was there along with 2 other names that I don't quite remember. When I walk in, I tell them I'm here for Sasha, and probably the most petite girl ever says "she's not here" claiming she went home. Another woman starts saying something in Chinese to the petite girl, and the petite girl claims she is Sasha, I tell her she is not (I know from the descriptions you fellas have provided). Then walks in this taller, busty, big booty woman in sweatpants, she said "Sasha go home, I can see you, my name Mia" I tell her I was there for Sasha. Long story short I end up getting HH from her, big massage titties with long nips, I ask her multiple times if she is Sasha, she said no. When we finish the deed, I hear and fellow monger walk in saying he is there for Sasha, and the exact same scenario happened with him. It sounded like he paid the petite woman for a half hour, and when she told him she was Sasha he asked for his money back "that's bullshit, give me my money back"! , and then the big busty woman with the white sweatpants walks over to him and he says Sasha, Your, Sasha, and she insists her name is Mia LOL! I wonder how many people they did this to 😂.

Long story short, I think Mia was Sasha, did this happen to anybody else?!

Drogaswav
03-01-24, 12:46
Never understood why AMPs do name changes like this. Idk if it's to get other girls customers but usually just leads to bad customer service ie disgruntled customers. Mia clearly is Sasha. Unless they found another girl with the same exact description.

I went to visit the well reviewed girl after reading the previous reviews. Called 10 min before entering as they said she was there along with 2 other names that I don't quite remember. When I walk in, I tell them I'm here for Sasha, and probably the most petite girl ever says "she's not here" claiming she went home. Another woman starts saying something in Chinese to the petite girl, and the petite girl claims she is Sasha, I tell her she is not (I know from the descriptions you fellas have provided). Then walks in this taller, busty, big booty woman in sweatpants, she said "Sasha go home, I can see you, my name Mia" I tell her I was there for Sasha. Long story short I end up getting HH from her, big massage titties with long nips, I ask her multiple times if she is Sasha, she said no. When we finish the deed, I hear and fellow monger walk in saying he is there for Sasha, and the exact same scenario happened with him. It sounded like he paid the petite woman for a half hour, and when she told him she was Sasha he asked for his money back "that's bullshit, give me my money back"! , and then the big busty woman with the white sweatpants walks over to him and he says Sasha, Your, Sasha, and she insists her name is Mia LOL! I wonder how many people they did this to 😂.

Long story short, I think Mia was Sasha, did this happen to anybody else?!

Katokay
03-01-24, 15:01
She tried to ask for 200, but when I told her I only had 150, she accepted that. Certainly my type as well, but she didn't seem to be that into it. Wondering if she was just having a bad day.My experience also. While all these ladies are in it for the money, Sasha doesn't have ry to hide it. Her assets mean she probably doesn't have to.

Andir
03-01-24, 15:03
Never understood why AMPs do name changes like this. Idk if it's to get other girls customers but usually just leads to bad customer service ie disgruntled customers. Mia clearly is Sasha. Unless they found another girl with the same exact description.Everyone wants to see Sasha. So they play this silly game, naming Sasha someone else. Other girls need customers too.

RI CheeseHead
03-01-24, 18:52
I would be very surprised if the girl doesn't get half of house fee. The doj report (which I recommend everyone read and not the bs Boston globe reporting) said even these girls got half. I'm not surprised that they are telling the client they get nothing. Client feels bad and over tips. I dated a mamasan years ago and she told me every place gives half. Having said that, the house fee of $60 has been the same for 30 years! Even the $70 and $80 hasn't kept up with inflation.But service has gotten worse, so it did sort of keep up with inflation but just on the back end.

RI CheeseHead
03-01-24, 18:54
She only does HJ, at least I wasn't able to get anything more out of her.$140/150 for a HJ? WTF?

Dgell
03-01-24, 22:55
50 house fee, 80 HJ.

$140/150 for a HJ? WTF?

Dgell
03-01-24, 22:57
I think RedDelano was referring to Amy in Stoneham.

In all honesty I think I'd rate Amy higher than Sasha.

My experience also. While all these ladies are in it for the money, Sasha doesn't have ry to hide it. Her assets mean she probably doesn't have to.

Tai Quan
03-02-24, 08:43
As most of you know all two AMPs were shut down and one moved out of Leominster. There is nothing left here except one. Younger in 30's Asians. YMMV but CFS 200 plus house. Senior members can message me for more info.

JackLyons1967
03-02-24, 09:20
As most of you know all two AMPs were shut down and one moved out of Leominster. There is nothing left here except one. Younger in 30's Asians. YMMV but CFS 200 plus house. Senior members can message me for more info.Why so coy? This is all over the Worcester forum. BVR.

JohnnyOceans2
03-02-24, 12:28
Was in the Watch City the other day and had big titties on my mind. Saw reports that 2*9 Newton and 1*9 Moody had some big naturals so I called both. Moody was busy so I headed over to Lilys. Asked for Sasha and was told she was not there at the time. Instead got Shelly. Younger, skinny but not a spinner with some Cs. Was kind of disappointed but went for the HH for 45. Decent massage not the worst not the best at one point another monger walked in and my girl went out to talk to him. Heard him ask for Sasha as well and eventually he left. Virtually no tease whatsover and then she had me flip. Instantly points to junior and asks if I want. Starts giving a pretty decent HJ. Asked for her shirt off she asks how much I say 80 and she accepts. Natural Cs I'm guessing not tiny but not the jugs I was searching for. Sat on the end on the table with her on her knees and she provided an unenthusiastic Russian finish. Definitely would like to see Sasha next time.

PawgHunter400
03-03-24, 14:38
Came to see Sasha. Whoever I ended up seeing didn't really have much a look to her. Massage was HORRIBLE, like not even a massage. She literally just elbowed me in the back the whole time going slow as she could. There were no extras, literally she just said "finished" that was that. I had to ask her 5 minutes in if she was new because it was that bad. If you see a girl that's not Sasha, do not do it.

Everyone wants to see Sasha. So they play this silly game, naming Sasha someone else. Other girls need customers too.

Mr Bao
03-03-24, 17:08
Came to see Sasha. Whoever I ended up seeing didn't really have much a look to her. Massage was HORRIBLE, like not even a massage. She literally just elbowed me in the back the whole time going slow as she could. There were no extras, literally she just said "finished" that was that. I had to ask her 5 minutes in if she was new because it was that bad. If you see a girl that's not Sasha, do not do it.Sounds like you were in a WWE match with Chyna! I guess you did not have any fun but pain rather. Blue balls afterwards? Where is this spot though?

ThizzleHats
03-03-24, 23:08
Lavender texted me that they got new girl Lucky. Same Lucky who worked at Health Ocean in Weymouth I wonder? Hard to compete with Ling, the other girl I saw at Lavender wasn't too hot looking.

Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?

HockeyGuy7799
03-03-24, 23:41
Lavender texted me that they got new girl Lucky. Same Lucky who worked at Health Ocean in Weymouth I wonder? Hard to compete with Ling, the other girl I saw at Lavender wasn't too hot looking.

Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?I got the same text.

Mr Bao
03-04-24, 00:31

Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?I always get mixed up, which town for Lav?

Monty281
03-04-24, 06:03
Hello fellow Mongers, I visited 29* Sasha on Friday last. Was the real Sasha because of the large rack. Called for early afternoon appointment and told to come 1 hour later. Ok, no problem. Parking in the area is horrid unless you want to park on a busy narrow street. No me, so I ended up being 10 minutes late because parked 3 blocks away. Was told only half hour because of being late so I can't complain. Said if next customer cancels or is a no show I will get full hour. Again, no problem. Massage was good. 2 phone calls during first 20 minutes which she answered herself. One was cancelling next appointment so I got the hour. On the flip, had her take top off. Big jugs, which she only wanted cupped with my hand, no twisting or pulling on her long nips, and no sucking. She did a decent HJ and had me put her bra back in place and pull her shirt down as her hands were oily. Hot towel clean up and slight foot massage then finished. Paid the additional hour house fee and out the door with water. Told by her to make sure I see other girls that work there as well. 60/80. Overall no need to go back for multiple reasons. Stay safe and happy hunting. Monty.

LaChevre
03-04-24, 09:16
I always get mixed up, which town for Lav?It"s still Summers shop, she's there, I don't know why the name change but everything is the same. Lavender is in Weymouth.

MtnFunX
03-04-24, 09:18
Hello fellow Mongers, I visited 29* Sasha on Friday last. Was the real Sasha because of the large rack. Called for early afternoon appointment and told to come 1 hour later. Ok, no problem. Parking in the area is horrid unless you want to park on a busy narrow street. No me, so I ended up being 10 minutes late because parked 3 blocks away. Was told only half hour because of being late so I can't complain. Said if next customer cancels or is a no show I will get full hour. Again, no problem. Massage was good. 2 phone calls during first 20 minutes which she answered herself. One was cancelling next appointment so I got the hour. On the flip, had her take top off. Big jugs, which she only wanted cupped with my hand, no twisting or pulling on her long nips, and no sucking. She did a decent HJ and had me put her bra back in place and pull her shirt down as her hands were oily. Hot towel clean up and slight foot massage then finished. Paid the additional hour house fee and out the door with water. Told by her to make sure I see other girls that work there as well. 60/80. Overall no need to go back for multiple reasons. Stay safe and happy hunting. Monty.Meh. If she doesn't take it off and let them out for real, I'm far less interested. Hate that. Especially for $. This isn't the back of a car in high school.

FenderBender88
03-04-24, 09:21
Went to visit the recently talked about Amy at the place in Stoneham. Looks like they rotated her out for a couple of months. When I called ahead to schedule I was told she would be back, but who knows. Thought that maybe they pulled a name change like Sasha over at lilly so I still decided to head over. Was greeted by an older woman who ended up doing my session. Nice woman, forgettable session. I should have just stayed home.

Dgell
03-04-24, 12:15
Oh no! I was looking forward to trying her again this week:

Went to visit the recently talked about Amy at the place in Stoneham. Looks like they rotated her out for a couple of months. When I called ahead to schedule I was told she would be back, but who knows. Thought that maybe they pulled a name change like Sasha over at lilly so I still decided to head over. Was greeted by an older woman who ended up doing my session. Nice woman, forgettable session. I should have just stayed home.

BigRook
03-04-24, 14:45
She tried to ask for 200, but when I told her I only had 150, she accepted that. Certainly my type as well, but she didn't seem to be that into it. Wondering if she was just having a bad day.This exact scenario happened to me. Same same too. I would getting HH from "Mia" and decided to just partake is a regular massage and no do any ending because I wasn't having anything to do with their charade. Mia also had the baggy sweatpants that have been mentioned. I beginning to think "Mia" is code for Sasha being "missing in action".

JimChris2005
03-05-24, 10:51
Stopped by this spot in Weymouth the other to try it out. Greeted by older mamasan. Thought she was going to be the one I got but was pleasantly greeted by Nana. Big bolt-ons, slender body, pretty face, nice soft touch. Went for hh. Massage was soft, good tease. About 10 min in, asked me to flip. Went for the BBBJ but got the Saran Wrap instead. CIM (but in the wrap still). Kept trying to ditch the wrap but no luck. Sweet lady tho. After I blew, she massaged a little more got me a water then left. House. 40/1.2 tip.

DeepSix
03-05-24, 23:04
Went the other day after I found out Amy wasn't in stoneham for a while, first attempt a cute girl answered the door said they were busy and to come back in like 10 minutes, waiting area was tiny and there was some fat old monger sitting there waiting his turn so I left unsure if I would come back. Well unfortunately I did, same girl answered and led me to be a room, said her name was Yuyu I think, paid for a half hour, massage was sub par, not much in the way of skill, no tease before the flip. Asked what was available, no FS just hand or mouth, opted for mouth, she got supplies, oiled up jr before applying the wrap then fully clothed climbed up in a 69 position which was strange but she did a decent SBJ.

She held me in her mouth until c I was completely drained, got the hot towel clean up and a quick head massage before my time was up.

Damage was 50 +160 (was 170 but she felt bad for taking all my cash so gave me back 10 which was a first).

She was cute, tight little body, pretty face but as has been reviewed it's a bit pricy for service offered, probably won't repeat.

Looks 6-7, massage 3, finish 5.

GaryG
03-06-24, 13:40
Went the other day after I found out Amy wasn't in stoneham for a while, first attempt a cute girl answered the door said they were busy and to come back in like 10 minutes, waiting area was tiny and there was some fat old monger sitting there waiting his turn so I left unsure if I would come back. Well unfortunately I did, same girl answered and led me to be a room, said her name was Yuyu I think, paid for a half hour, massage was sub par, not much in the way of skill, no tease before the flip. Asked what was available, no FS just hand or mouth, opted for mouth, she got supplies, oiled up jr before applying the wrap then fully clothed climbed up in a 69 position which was strange but she did a decent SBJ.

She held me in her mouth until c I was completely drained, got the hot towel clean up and a quick head massage before my time was up.

Damage was 50 +160 (was 170 but she felt bad for taking all my cash so gave me back 10 which was a first).

She was cute, tight little body, pretty face but as has been reviewed it's a bit pricy for service offered, probably won't repeat.

Looks 6-7, massage 3, finish 5.170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.

JonWells32
03-06-24, 19:38
Hey gang,

Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

Thank you all and stay safe.Any success?

PistonBully
03-06-24, 20:12
Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.

Dgell
03-07-24, 11:36
Where is this located?

Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.

Sounds
03-07-24, 11:46
Hey gang,

Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

Thank you all and stay safe.

NS6.Coco at Jo Jo in southborough.

PistonBully
03-07-24, 12:04
Where is this located?It's in H20.

DeepSix
03-07-24, 14:26
170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.I read the forum so I actually knew going in it was on the high side but it was close, raining, rush hour, etc, etc. I know some of you are stronger willed and can resist a pretty girl holding your johnson selling you on extra services but alas I'm weak, if she was an older not so good looking well, that may be different. Hey at least it wasn't a deposit scam.

Puckhead72
03-08-24, 08:33

Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?I got the text and decided to check out Lucky. It was just before closing. Did the 1/2 hr for 40. Lucky is average 35-40 Asian thin nice body Bs. Decent massage nice tease.

Hi only. Asked for BJ said not there someone else in office. YMMV. Top roaming and ass slapping for 50. Asked for more $ that is when I just get annoyed. Probably wait for next rotation as there are several places nearby.

ThizzleHats
03-08-24, 13:43
I got the text and decided to check out Lucky. It was just before closing. Did the 1/2 hr for 40. Lucky is average 35-40 Asian thin nice body Bs. Decent massage nice tease.

Hi only. Asked for BJ said not there someone else in office. YMMV. Top roaming and ass slapping for 50. Asked for more $ that is when I just get annoyed. Probably wait for next rotation as there are several places nearby.Good intel. Might as well just stick with Ling. This place has never offered anything other than tugjobs. Lings tits are nice but damn last time if I didn't notice how old in the face she looks.

BuzzKill7
03-08-24, 20:11
I buzzed up without an appointment and was warmly greeted. She was thin and energetic with good sized natural tits for an Asian masseuse. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and on the flip I enjoyed playing with and sucking her top although she claimed my hands were cold. She gave me a tit job and let me cum on them. She offers hand with access up top and below for $100 tip and mouth for $140.

Dannymn
03-08-24, 22:31
Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.Hi There, Can you please suggest as to how much was damage what is there in the menu?

Mattis1775
03-09-24, 13:42
I buzzed up without an appointment and was warmly greeted. She was thin and energetic with good sized natural tits for an Asian masseuse. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and on the flip I enjoyed playing with and sucking her top although she claimed my hands were cold. She gave me a tit job and let me cum on them. She offers hand with access up top and below for $100 tip and mouth for $140.Which floor was she on? Second?

Scraggy
03-09-24, 15:02
Ashland is a little far from Boston proper, but Meini has been reported on in this forum before. Absolutely love the mamasan, Jessica. Well organized, friendly, perfect sexy MILF. Eager to please, takes instruction well. The problem is that she's in and out of your massage frequently, handing off to others. I've had three different women with me in a single hour visit, though Jessica's usually there for the ending. Good news is that there's usually a few minutes of 4 hand during the handoff from one to the other. Bad news is that it's impossible to get all of them to do the massage "my way".

SudokuChamp15
03-09-24, 22:33
Decided to go eat at a Brazilian restaurant in Brighton on Fanueil Street. Noticed the Massage Spa on the corner. Took the 1 hr /70 later in the evening. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mature Provider; IMO she's beautiful.

Massage was very good. Worked my knots out with medium pressure. Very good tease before the flip & even better tease after the flip. HJ with utc top. Will definitely repeat.

SudokuChamp15
03-09-24, 22:53
The place is called Brighton Asian Bodyworks.

Very good massage.

Provider's name is Xixi.

LaChevre
03-09-24, 23:55
Good intel. Might as well just stick with Ling. This place has never offered anything other than tugjobs. Lings tits are nice but damn last time if I didn't notice how old in the face she looks.There is defiantly more offered there by Ling, No FS but everything else is on the menu.

LustyB
03-10-24, 07:24

Very good massage.

Provider's name is Xixi.What kind of tip you give her?

ThizzleHats
03-10-24, 17:35
There is defiantly more offered there by Ling, No FS but everything else is on the menu.I doubt it. You might be able to finagle a saran wrap BJ but who cares about that.

Mr Bao
03-11-24, 01:00
What's everyone's verdict here as I may try. Any full throttle here at this location? I'm tired of traveling and seeing 50 year Olds claiming 30's. Or even 28. Ahhhh.

PistonBully
03-11-24, 12:18
Had visited here before, over a year ago, and met a cute, late-30's spinner that was fun. Was in the area, and walked in. Only saw one provider, and it wasn't her, but since I was already there I proceeded. During the massage, some construction was happening inside, ruining the vibe. The provider (unknown name) was very apologetic and tried her best to deliver under the circumstances. Left without being happy, and on the way out, saw a much younger, thinner provider. Does anyone have any experience here lately?

HighAmperage
03-11-24, 14:39

Very good massage.

Provider's name is Xixi.Excellent new find. Not a full menu, the service you do get is great.

Bastardale
03-11-24, 16:03
Years ago, one of my favorite massage providers was a woman who eventually advertised as Golf Ball Massage. I don't remember what she used to advertise as when I first started seeing her, but it wasn't that. And unfortunately she never told me her name. When I first saw her, she was hosting in a condo in North Quincy. She then moved to an office building in Newton off of Highland Ave. At some point I stopped seeing her ads, I never kept her phone number, and I didn't see her again.

I was looking through Craigslist and I found an ad that looked somewhat familiar. I thought it might be the Golf Ball Massage woman. For some reason, the way she writes her ads stick out from the other AMP ads. I sent a text to the number on the ad, and after a few minutes of talking, I verified that it was her. I decided to make an appointment to see her.

She no longer has the space on Highland Ave, but she is not too far from there. She's working out of an office building in Newton again, and it was very close to 95.

It's probably been almost 10 years since I've seen her. I don't know how old she is, at least in her 50's. She definitely looked older and I'm guessing late 50's. Even back when I saw her last, she was never much of a looker.

The massage was done on a table. She didn't do any deep or hard muscle rubbing. She used hot stones a lot, which was actually really nice. Before I flipped she did some above average teasing. After the flip, it was a HJ finish. I always liked the way she finished, and that hadn't really changed. She did not remove any clothes or encourage that I touch her. But I still had a good time. Cost was $80 but I think I gave her a $30 or $40 tip.

Back when I was seeing her before, during the finish, she went pants-down, shirt-up. She was OK with some respectful rubbing of her butt and boobs, but that was about it. I didn't get the feeling that she hated it, but I also didn't get the feeling that she liked it very much. This time, as I mentioned, there was no skin or touching. And, as I mentioned before, she's not much of a looker. But she does have some good qualities. She works alone in her own discreet place, which I think is a better setup than in a storefront AMP. Her massage skills are good. She's very pleasant and easy to deal with. Her HJ is above average. She's not picking up the phone during the massage. After the massage, she does a head, face, and hand massage which is very relaxing. Will I see her again? Probably not, but it was nice catching up with her again.

I didn't include a link because she doesn't post all the time. She mentions that she is only working part time, and only keeps her ad up when she is working. Her recent ad has a tagline of something like Asian Pearl. The ad states that she is in Newton, and says something like near 95, minutes off the highway.

Trailman44
03-11-24, 17:42
Had visited here before, over a year ago, and met a cute, late-30's spinner that was fun. Was in the area, and walked in. Only saw one provider, and it wasn't her, but since I was already there I proceeded. During the massage, some construction was happening inside, ruining the vibe. The provider (unknown name) was very apologetic and tried her best to deliver under the circumstances. Left without being happy, and on the way out, saw a much younger, thinner provider. Does anyone have any experience here lately?I have been here 2-3 over the last year latest probably six weeks ago. I have left happy each time. HJ s typically 40-60 and CBJ is 100-120. They have had some nice looking younger ladies recently. I'm not saying 20's but not grannies.

JohnFoxxFan
03-12-24, 00:30
I have been here 2-3 over the last year latest probably six weeks ago. I have left happy each time. HJ s typically 40-60 and CBJ is 100-120. They have had some nice looking younger ladies recently. I'm not saying 20's but not grannies.I started going here about 1 1/2 years ago and Amy is the one to see. I haven't been in 2+ months so don't know for sure that she's still there but she never rotated out during my time so I assume she still is. Amy has a fantastic body, sporting man-made D's, very fun gal, probably in 40's and in my opinion, very attractive with a beautiful smile. She offers more than the usual HE and is great at what she does. The only issue I have with this location is that curtains rather than doors are at room entrances. If you would like more details of my experiences with Amy you can PM me.

JakeMonger
03-12-24, 10:48

Looks 6-7, massage 3, finish 5.160 is outrageous for a saran suck job. I got some good info on this place so I went a while back and had the same issue, asking FS prices for a 5 min oral procedure. All set.

Plyfun
03-12-24, 13:41
Venturing up from the cape tomorrow to Quincy. Any recommendations on apartment style asian massage places? Cape is dry as a bone, wanted to treat myself when in Quincy, Don't want the typical 30 min HJ. Like more of an experience? Recommendations? It's apprecated.

CandyMan555
03-12-24, 23:09
Venturing up from the cape tomorrow to Quincy. Any recommendations on apartment style asian massage places? Cape is dry as a bone, wanted to treat myself when in Quincy, Don't want the typical 30 min HJ. Like more of an experience? Recommendations? It's apprecated.Check rubmaps.com.

Azn Lvr
03-13-24, 09:37
I saw Cindy at 558 in W-tham.

I don't know if China has a nipple improvement plan, but WOW I keep meeting Chinese massage ladies with better and better nips! Cindy's nips were long but also so thick! Maybe 5/8" across? She is pretty but not a stunner, as for age, I'd say she looks around 29. She has a toned, smooth body with smallish tits.

She's friendly and aims to please. A good massage and she's one of those ladies who helps you put your clothes back on; not necessary but kind of nice. It was my 1st time with her so I didn't mind that she confirmed what I would tip. She wanted pretty much the standard. Nice clean smelling vag but she didn't want a finger in it. I forgot to check the time but I think she went a bit over.

Definitely will repeat.

Update:

I went to see Cindy again a week later. The massage wasn't nearly as good, and then halfway through Emma came in yelling something. (I don't speak Chinese) and they switched. (I think Emma had been massaging a black guy I saw in the hall, so maybe he was too big for her?) Emma's a hottie, but her massage skills are not that great. I will give her that if you ask her to do something, she will. (I recommend getting the soles of your feet punched.) I also was amused that Emma said to me "you have more flesh. " Maybe she meant muscles? LOL.

Anyway, it'll be a long time before I go back to 558, this is the third time this year they've switched on me.

Azn Lvr
03-13-24, 09:37
I was in the area so I tried Angela at Mindful for the first time. I was surprised she wouldn't even let me kiss her tits.

Can somebody tell me what's on her menu? PM is fine.

Thanks.

Andir
03-13-24, 10:22
I saw Cindy at 558 in W-tham.

I don't know if China has a nipple improvement plan, but WOW I keep meeting Chinese massage ladies with better and better nips! Cindy's nips were long but also so thick! Maybe 5/8" across? She is pretty but not a stunner, as for age, I'd say she looks around 29. She has a toned, smooth body with smallish tits.

She's friendly and aims to please. A good massage and she's one of those ladies who helps you put your clothes back on; not necessary but kind of nice. It was my 1st time with her so I didn't mind that she confirmed what I would tip. She wanted pretty much the standard. Nice clean smelling vag but she didn't want a finger in it. I forgot to check the time but I think she went a bit over.

Definitely will repeat.I saw Cindy when she has started a few weeks ago and she had this very visible rash on her lower abdomen and inner thighs. I asked what it is (through the translator) and she said (through the translator as well) that it is an allergy. I am sure it's not contagious but looked gross. Does she still have it? Didn't go back to her because she kept asking how much I would tip her and wanted the tip right away.

Speaking of Emma (Enma as the handler calls her), still no fucking after numerous visits. Still wants 200 for sucking bare. In my opinion, she is the best non-FS provider in the area. Really pretty and enthusiastic.

KatSuno1492
03-13-24, 17:25
Venturing up from the cape tomorrow to Quincy. Any recommendations on apartment style asian massage places? Cape is dry as a bone, wanted to treat myself when in Quincy, Don't want the typical 30 min HJ. Like more of an experience? Recommendations? It's apprecated.I'd say contact some of the ads on STG. The ones with Quincy in them are almost always an AAMP. I know of 1-2 places represented by the vast majority of those ads.

Azn Lvr
03-14-24, 08:53
I saw Cindy when she has started a few weeks ago and she had this very visible rash on her lower abdomen and inner thighs. I asked what it is (through the translator) and she said (through the translator as well) that it is an allergy. I am sure it's not contagious but looked gross. Does she still have it? Didn't go back to her because she kept asking how much I would tip her and wanted the tip right away.

Speaking of Emma (Enma as the handler calls her), still no fucking after numerous visits. Still wants 200 for sucking bare. In my opinion, she is the best non-FS provider in the area. Really pretty and enthusiastic.She didn't have a rash when I saw her. Yeah I hate lots of tip questioning too.

Tristian8389
03-14-24, 09:37
Has anyone ever gotten Fifi to budge for FS? I've tried multiple times over the years but no luck. Pm is fine.

SilverChin61
03-14-24, 13:33
Got a call from mamasan today (Thursday) about new talent at the shop. YoYo and Lucky.

Generally new talent in means old talent out. I asked for Ling but got no response.

Does anyone know if Ling is currently at Lav? I've been away for a bit.

TIA.

Spectator
03-14-24, 17:39
170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.$100 is the price. Some girls now are asking $120 especially if they are young and take clothes off, but I always say no thanks, hand is fine and it immediately comes down to $100 with top off.

Inflation is a pain, but I never ever bring more than a Bennie if all I want is head.

Momo2
03-14-24, 19:09
Got a call from mamasan today (Thursday) about new talent at the shop. YoYo and Lucky.

Generally new talent in means old talent out. I asked for Ling but got no response.

Does anyone know if Ling is currently at Lav? I've been away for a bit.

TIA.She will be around on weekends.

SilkOfTongue
03-14-24, 21:21
Been a while since I have visited any spas, but today I made it a point to get a massage. I was up in Wrentham and decided to check craigslist. I decided to try this place in Easton, couldn't find any info on it but because it wasnt far off 495 decided to give it a go. I called and was told I needed an appointment so made an appt for 330. I showed up and was surprised, a nice clean location and was greeted by a nice looking female. Have no idea how old, but nice bod. I opted for the hour and I wasnt disappointed She gave a good massage, no teasing, but I was enjoying the massage. Eventually I flipped and she moved the sheet exposing me and she asked if I wanted more. Well she proceeded to perform her ministrations nothing to write home about but decent. Anyways I would give the location a 10, massage an 8 and extra 5. I wasnt really diappointed, but not overly excited either. I would go back and hopefully catch another provider.

GaryG
03-15-24, 14:26
$100 is the price. Some girls now are asking $120 especially if they are young and take clothes off, but I always say no thanks, hand is fine and it immediately comes down to $100 with top off.
Inflation is a pain, but I never ever bring more than a Bennie if all I want is head.Agree 100 is the ballpark for CBJ and your move is the correct one to just ok hand is fine and it either changes the negotiation or you just take the hand and call it a day.

I'm not one to complain much about price but I'm also seeing a lot asking for 200 for CBJ / CFS and I find that ridiculous too and I refuse to go that high.

JSmith10
03-15-24, 18:18
I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.

Yello Tail
03-15-24, 19:30
I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.Compared with NYC and northern NJ. Absolutely nothing like it here.

Jimmy Weed
03-16-24, 12:39
I stopped by family this weekend also. Completely different vibe going on there. I know another member reported that the sign was taken down to keep the place low profile, but I have a feeling that they may have changed owners. I am close to one of the ladies there, she went on vacation a few weeks back and when I ask her when she is going to return she couldn't give me an answer. This has never been an issue before and she has always been able to give me an exact return date, another reason that I think at the very least their has been a management change if not a change of ownership. The other thing is that FS has always been available, but this weekend the door was locked which I have never encountered there, the attendant I saw was attractive, but dressed to keep roaming hands out from under her clothes and the menu stopped at CBJ. The owners have at least 2 other spa locations in Massachusetts, I'm not sure what is going on at those places, but something is up at Family.I reached out to Family this morning and didn't receive a response for over 4 hours and when the response came it said that Braintree was closed and that they had shifted operations to Medway.

ThizzleHats
03-16-24, 14:24
I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.Might as well use this as an opportunity to take a break and enjoy the much better NYC scene when you get back.

JackKerouac16
03-16-24, 16:59
Might as well use this as an opportunity to take a break and enjoy the much better NYC scene when you get back.Agree. Save your money for midtown. It's a different universe here.

Rupert 2
03-16-24, 17:05
I reached out to Family this morning and didn't receive a response for over 4 hours and when the response came it said that Braintree was closed and that they had shifted operations to Medway.I have been to the Medway location.

It's a long drive, but it's almost worth it.

I saw Sofia and was quite pleased with the.

Service and the provider. Its just too far away.

KatSuno1492
03-16-24, 22:36
I have been to the Medway location.

It's a long drive, but it's almost worth it.

I saw Sofia and was quite pleased with the.

Service and the provider. Its just too far away.

I reached out to Family this morning and didn't receive a response for over 4 hours and when the response came it said that Braintree was closed and that they had shifted operations to Medway.What is their Medway location? Seven, Health, or something else?

Vintage68
03-17-24, 00:21
I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.Better off in Providence.

Rupert 2
03-17-24, 07:13
7 Bodyworks. Village St.

What is their Medway location? Seven, Health, or something else?

Jimmy Weed
03-17-24, 07:16
What is their Medway location? Seven, Health, or something else?Yes, the other location is 7, I have driven up there from the Plymouth area a half dozen times and as another member stated it is a bit of a drive. This leaves a big hole on the south shore for FS. I have gone to Amy's house a few times but the ladies are hit / miss.

Andir
03-17-24, 11:33
Compared with NYC and northern NJ. Absolutely nothing like it here.Not NYC but still quite a few reasonably good places. Speaking of guaranteed FS parlors close to Boston, those are:

32 Mt Aub Watertown.

9 Spring Watertown.

32 South Waltham, second floor.

32 South third floor; will go bare.

High St Waltham.

Linden St Waltham.

1105 Wash st Newton; new ownership; will go bare but for a lot of money.

BBBJ but no fucking — could be had at 558.

There are other places as well. Everything is available but in general you will spend much more than in NYC.

Max Walker86
03-17-24, 16:02
Never been inside can BJ FS be had at thai body spa h20 town?
Or I should also ask is it female or ladyboy?
If its female ill go make a report, ladyboy I won't.

Mattis1775
03-17-24, 16:24
Not NYC but still quite a few reasonably good places. Speaking of guaranteed FS parlors close to Boston, those are:

32 Mt Aub Watertown.

9 Spring Watertown.

32 South Waltham, second floor.

32 South third floor; will go bare.

High St Waltham.

Linden St Waltham.

1105 Wash st Newton; new ownership; will go bare but for a lot of money.

BBBJ but no fucking could be had at 558.

There are other places as well. Everything is available but in general you will spend much more than in NYC.Nice review. Thank you.

Frunkus
03-17-24, 18:37
Never been inside can BJ FS be had at thai body spa h20 town?
Or I should also ask is it female or ladyboy?
If its female ill go make a report, ladyboy I won't.They have both just call on the phone and they will ask you if you want Female or LB.

Bpl64
03-17-24, 19:21
Visited holistic. Linda was working alone. Attractive and very nice person. Outstanding massage. No extras offered or suggested despite my ending the usual signals. Seems legit.Anyone know where Linda is now?

Bike Rider Y
03-18-24, 08:11
I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.There are some decent places around Boston, but there is no comparison to NY. In NY you can get BBBJ in the TS and it gets better from there. Everything is on the table for a reasonable price and the quality is much better. The best you can get around here is everything covered from a 40+ for a high price. Sorry for the bad news.

Aardvarks
03-18-24, 08:45
What's everyone's verdict here as I may try. Any full throttle here at this location? I'm tired of traveling and seeing 50 year Olds claiming 30's. Or even 28. Ahhhh.Pretty much guaranteed full throttle at High st and South st (2nd floor) they share masseuses. Expect to drop a 2 or 1. 8 tip depending on your negotiation skills. Bring a wrapper. High st has a shower so the girls clean up better after a session. Talent is good. Mostly chicks who look 20-30. Upgrade to bare is on the table for some after more negotiations. Ask for Mia or Alice or Lily.

You can see real pics of the girls on bedpage. Recent ads I've been able to visually confirm the identify of the above mentioned ladies.

This is Waltham for those who are unfamiliar.

RedDelano
03-18-24, 10:32
Never been inside can BJ FS be had at thai body spa h20 town?I can only report based on what a co-worker told me. From what I can say, he hasn't seen a female in there, but they DO ask which one you prefer. So I can only assume that there are biological women available if they're asking that.

Been wondering the same thing about other locations as well, but haven't gotten any info out of him.

CamperVan10
03-18-24, 13:08
12 Belmont?

YEARS ago I witnessed female workers there.

In 2023, yes asked for preference of female or alternative to female worker, but only saw alternative to female workers inside. We can guess that biological females do work there by arrangement but unsure of scheduling or availability. If there is a sister spa nearby, maybe they can rotate females in easily? Again, just a guess.

I can only report based on what a co-worker told me. From what I can say, he hasn't seen a female in there, but they DO ask which one you prefer. So I can only assume that there are biological women available if they're asking that.

Been wondering the same thing about other locations as well, but haven't gotten any info out of him.

CamperVan10
03-18-24, 13:17
Saw Bedpage ads for new management at 732 Moody St. : "New Management!! New Pretty Girls!

Same number. Is this just marketing and advertising game?

Is Summer still employed there or is she gone now?

Curious about talent level at 732 Moody and 558 Main, two preferred locations in Waltham.

FrogPilot
03-18-24, 13:47
12 Belmont?

In 2023, yes asked for preference of female or alternative to female worker, but only saw alternative to female workers inside. We can guess that biological females do work there by arrangement but unsure of scheduling or availability. If there is a sister spa nearby, maybe they can rotate females in easily? Again, just a guess.They used to have both female and ladyboy but I think after they got busted a few years back they switched to only ladyboy and that is how it has been since.

Max Walker86
03-18-24, 14:30
They have both just call on the phone and they will ask you if you want Female or LB.Hey thanks a lot. I might go back to eastern massage in waltham I had a great first visit with Angela might just repeat there.

Aardvarks
03-18-24, 16:00
Saw Bedpage ads for new management at 732 Moody St. : "New Management!! New Pretty Girls!

Same number. Is this just marketing and advertising game?

Is Summer still employed there or is she gone now?

Curious about talent level at 732 Moody and 558 Main, two preferred locations in Waltham.732 is still run by Summer. I like Jessica, Tiffany, and obviously Summer (She is the BEST! Some folks swear by Linda but she's not my type. Great massage and tease. I'm just not into her.

MrWaterbury
03-19-24, 18:28
12 Belmont?

In 2023, yes asked for preference of female or alternative to female worker, but only saw alternative to female workers inside. We can guess that biological females do work there by arrangement but unsure of scheduling or availability. If there is a sister spa nearby, maybe they can rotate females in easily? Again, just a guess.I am trying Thai out tomorrow. Has anyone had a woman masseuse recently? Is there another AMP close that someone would recommend over Thai?

PhineasBogg
03-19-24, 20:11
732 is still run by Summer. I like Jessica, Tiffany, and obviously Summer (She is the BEST! Some folks swear by Linda but she's not my type. Great massage and tease. I'm just not into her.I love Summer. But 732's location makes me nervous.

YoungWanderer1
03-19-24, 20:26
2464 was my 'go to' AMP, a while back with different providers that appreciated repeat customers. The pretty provider, with her dog, has been there for a while. She has a limited standard menu, with 'up sell'. I find more joy at 558.Does this place provide FS?