PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161

Top Floor
12-14-23, 18:50
Decided to check out and can confirm no FS or Anal was offered. When attempted was told "this is regular message" here. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!

.That place screams happy ending but I doubt anal was offered especially BB anal.

Top Floor
12-14-23, 19:01
I tried the new place on Cambridge Street. Not the place in the plaza but the one across the street. Nice looking inside. All brand new and very clean. Woman was older which I was okay with. Massage was a very light pressure wise but I just went with it because I wanted to see how things would play out. She had me DIY. I tipped her generously and more than I should have but it's the holiday season and she still wanted more. I gave her another 20 and she still had the balls to give me a frowny face. I won't repeat.

Augustwest
12-15-23, 00:20
I tried the new place on Cambridge Street. Not the place in the plaza but the one across the street. Nice looking inside. All brand new and very clean. Woman was older which I was okay with. Massage was a very light pressure wise but I just went with it because I wanted to see how things would play out. She had me DIY. I tipped her generously and more than I should have but it's the holiday season and she still wanted more. I gave her another 20 and she still had the balls to give me a frowny face. I won't repeat.Tipped generously for DIY? If Mr. Johnson does not get touched by anyone but me, then it's a 20% tip on the massage fee, just like a restaurant. By the same token, if a waitress ever gave me a handy, I would tip the amount of my meal.

Spectator
12-15-23, 12:02
In the past 3-4 months, I've had girls that used to give an UNenthusiastic HJ, now offer CBJ. And they know it's got to be a good CBJ to stay competitive.

I have noticed this too. Lately it is rare that I don't go for the BJ over the handy. And, I've been OFFERRED FS without asking for it at places that never did more than standard service. The quality of the service and the looks varies, but is generally better. Still a lot of grannies tho.

SecretSquirell
12-15-23, 14:27
By the same token, if a waitress ever gave me a handy, I would tip the amount of my meal.You are going to the wrong restaurants my friend. I almost always get a handy from the waitress, usually right there at the table in front of everyone. LOL.

Couldn't resist, I almost fell out of me chair laughing when I read that comment.

DoubleDippin
12-16-23, 10:28
They have permanently closed not re-opening anywhere. It's a damm shame.You use to be able to get a decent table shower there and Yezi usually kept some decent talent around with an occasional WOW.

Let's hope Yezi opens up somewhere else.

DurtyDawg
12-16-23, 18:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rshrry
12-16-23, 21:49
Howdy -.

Sorry for the bad review but had to get it out there. Booked an appointment with Ang asked if he was available for an hour at 5:30 or 6:00 which ever worked best for her. "No worries 1 h at 5:30 get there and there's a lot of cars, ask if they are too busy for me to see her "no no come right in wait here I go see her" (down stairs) Mind you I have seen Angela 4 or 5 times Lulu once when she was here. Kiki comes back Angela be 45 minute you wait! No I said I'll cum back. Kiki no no I take care of you. I should have stuck to my original "I'll cum back" explained up front what I was looking for and got " don't worry baby I take good care" Well it was not very good hard rubs on back said I want soft she stands on my back, WTF, I said stop I have had enough I will leave, no she will cum see you in 15 minutes. Kiki still attempting to massage not very successfully Angela comes in about 25 minutes later and pretends (or really didn't) she doesn't know me I said I shaved beard but you really don't recognize me? Remember 4 or 5 times in the last 2. 5 to 3 months at house plus $. I called in a a different line as I didn't have my phone with, I gave her my regular call in number she left the room and never came back. Ok I get it you don't need my biz. Too bad I really enjoy our conversations and time. So long Tranquility, time to move on. It's like everyone's been saying there are a ton of new talent out there willing to work it, but I guess loyalty in the industry is not there anymore. (hehe I said loyalty) Again sorry for the rant. If they overbook stick to your game plan to avoid any hard feeling. LOL.

Be careful and drive safe.

Are.

Lennox65
12-17-23, 06:03
Howdy -.

Sorry for the bad review but had to get it out there. Booked an appointment with Ang asked if he was available for an hour at 5:30 or 6:00 which ever worked best for her. "No worries 1 h at 5:30 get there and there's a lot of cars, ask if they are too busy for me to see her "no no come right in wait here I go see her" (down stairs) Mind you I have seen Angela 4 or 5 times Lulu once when she was here. Kiki comes back Angela be 45 minute you wait! No I said I'll cum back. Kiki no no I take care of you. I should have stuck to my original "I'll cum back" explained up front what I was looking for and got " don't worry baby I take good care" Well it was not very good hard rubs on back said I want soft she stands on my back, WTF, I said stop I have had enough I will leave, no she will cum see you in 15 minutes. Kiki still attempting to massage not very successfully Angela comes in about 25 minutes later and pretends (or really didn't) she doesn't know me I said I shaved beard but you really don't recognize me? Remember 4 or 5 times in the last 2. 5 to 3 months at house plus $. I called in a a different line as I didn't have my phone with, I gave her my regular call in number she left the room and never came back. Ok I get it you don't need my biz. Too bad I really enjoy our conversations and time. So long Tranquility, time to move on. It's like everyone's been saying there are a ton of new talent out there willing to work it, but I guess loyalty in the industry is not there anymore. (hehe I said loyalty) Again sorry for the rant. If they overbook stick to your game plan to avoid any hard feeling. LOL.

Are.If one approaches it like the business transaction that it is, there is less chance for disappointment.

I have had some decent regulars over the years but even with the best of them, if I wasn't paying them, they would not be with me. That is just science.

Aardvarks
12-17-23, 11:42
Howdy -.

Are.I try to get the phone number of someone who I've got a good rapport with and use them to schedule. Works sometimes. Your experience reminds me of what I've had at 732 Moody lately. Really just awful service unless I somehow get Summer or another veteran. I text or call first, ask who's working, request who I want and they say great. When I get there I get the runaround and some replacement masseuse. They say "you call?" Etc and pretend like they don't know what I'm talking about. Then eventually Summer comes in and says "Why didn't you text me? Uhh yeah I did. So frustrating.

If they're busy enough they don't give a shit about regular clients. Found this out the hard way. I have gotten up off the table and threatened to leave many times in the last year. Too many times for my liking.

Still like a couple of Tham and Watertown places but no spa has been 100% reliable lately. I guess the key is to have a lot of free time so you can go and wait or go and come back.

Dannymn
12-17-23, 11:50
I try to get the phone number of someone who I've got a good rapport with and use them to schedule. Works sometimes. Your experience reminds me of what I've had at 732 Moody lately. Really just awful service unless I somehow get Summer or another veteran. I text or call first, ask who's working, request who I want and they say great. When I get there I get the runaround and some replacement masseuse. They say "you call?" Etc and pretend like they don't know what I'm talking about. Then eventually Summer comes in and says "Why didn't you text me? Uhh yeah I did. So frustrating.

If they're busy enough they don't give a shit about regular clients. Found this out the hard way. I have gotten up off the table and threatened to leave many times in the last year. Too many times for my liking.

Still like a couple of Tham and Watertown places but no spa has been 100% reliable lately. I guess the key is to have a lot of free time so you can go and wait or go and come back.Thanks for your report. I am new to the scene. Can you suggest someone (masseuse) and name or address of the place either in Waltham or Watertown where I could get some good BJ and if possible good massage too. I am not into HJ as I can do it myself unless there is some good tease and massage. If not here, you can DM me.

HavingSoFun
12-17-23, 14:40
Howdy -.

Sorry for the bad review but had to get it out there. Booked an appointment with Ang asked if he was available for an hour at 5:30 or 6:00 which ever worked best for her. "No worries 1 h at 5:30 get there and there's a lot of cars, ask if they are too busy for me to see her "no no come right in wait here I go see her" (down stairs) Mind you I have seen Angela 4 or 5 times Lulu once when she was here. Kiki comes back Angela be 45 minute you wait! No I said I'll cum back. Kiki no no I take care of you. I should have stuck to my original "I'll cum back" explained up front what I was looking for and got " don't worry baby I take good care" Well it was not very good hard rubs on back said I want soft she stands on my back, WTF, I said stop I have had enough I will leave, no she will cum see you in 15 minutes. Kiki still attempting to massage not very successfully Angela comes in about 25 minutes later and pretends (or really didn't) she doesn't know me I said I shaved beard but you really don't recognize me? Remember 4 or 5 times in the last 2. 5 to 3 months at house plus $. I called in a a different line as I didn't have my phone with, I gave her my regular call in number she left the room and never came back. Ok I get it you don't need my biz. Too bad I really enjoy our conversations and time. So long Tranquility, time to move on. It's like everyone's been saying there are a ton of new talent out there willing to work it, but I guess loyalty in the industry is not there anymore. (hehe I said loyalty) Again sorry for the rant. If they overbook stick to your game plan to avoid any hard feeling. LOL..I agree, I was a very generous regular, the place is way too busy for me!

It's more of a factory now!

Wiseass
12-17-23, 16:08
Thanks for your report. I am new to the scene. Can you suggest someone (masseuse) and name or address of the place either in Waltham or Watertown where I could get some good BJ and if possible good massage too. I am not into HJ as I can do it myself unless there is some good tease and massage. If not here, you can DM me.With all the discussion recently on 558 in Waltham, where many Posts on BJ's have been reported, I'm surprised, you haven't already made a visit there. Granted, the Posts are all over the Place, on whether CBJ, BBBJ, and BBBJCIM. As will as the Rates for these Services, 100 to 200 Tip.

DownWind
12-17-23, 22:32
I agree, I was a very generous regular, the place is way too busy for me!

It's more of a factory now!I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.

Andir
12-18-23, 00:59
Thanks for your report.Danny, how's your super skilled masseuse in Belmont doing? It would be good to see a review of her. Thank you in advance!

Dannymn
12-18-23, 20:13
Danny, how's your super skilled masseuse in Belmont doing? It would be good to see a review of her. Thank you in advance!She is good. But she is legitimate one. Who provides real massage, at least to me.

She never tried doing anything or gave any hint so I do not know. May be you guys can find out better because you guys are more skilled in figuring out as to who does what.

Vintage68
12-19-23, 11:50
I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.Four hands is overrated. Instead of one set of lazy hands rubbing you it's two sets of lazy hands you're paying for. And they always end up having a conversation with one another in Chinese when they should be focused on you.

JohnBlow2469
12-19-23, 12:39
Had an hour with Michelle (I think I have her name right). This is the place above the Dunkin. Michelle is super cute, great body. I only get hand releases so I don't know if there's more on the menu. There could be but I have a feeling there isn't. She gives a decent massage, nothing special, she's very playful and fun and her technique isn't rushed. I will definitely be going back. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. She let me go up inside her shirt, P.S. She likes cupping, not nipple play as a helpful hint.

SouthShoreGuy3
12-19-23, 13:58
I was driving by what used to be ninis and blue I think? House on Franklin st I believe it is. There's no longer a sign but I was wondering if they're still around and in business. The handful of times I've gone I remember it being average but it was always quiet and laid back.

CamperVan10
12-19-23, 18:54
Did Coco rotate out for good, likely to Queens?

Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.

I first went to 558 back in April. I had Coco who was very playful from the beginning. Paid the 1 hr. She got nude & gave me a quick 3 min nuru massage to begin with the tease. With Coco, I had a non-rushed session. Meaning the CBJ, Daty, FIV, FIA lasted for at least 20 min. She finished with a scalp massage & feet massage. Total = 70 + 110. On my second visit with Coco in May, it was the same result. She earned the extra tip so this time total was 70 + 130.

Now Emma is definitely a cutie pie. Petite body, soft boobs & a nice little ass to grab. Her playfulness is all an act that she does very well. I've learned a few Chinese words to impress the ladies as I flirt with them & try to use it to my advantage to bring the tip down a bit.

SudokuChamp15
12-19-23, 19:01

Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.I don't know where she went. Hope she comes back around.

Rupert 2
12-19-23, 20:31
I was driving by what used to be ninis and blue I think? House on Franklin st I believe it is. There's no longer a sign but I was wondering if they're still around and in business. The handful of times I've gone I remember it being average but it was always quiet and laid back.She is dtilloperating at this location.

She took the front sign down for discretion.

She got busted on Braintree years ago.

BonJovi
12-19-23, 20:57
Swung by Blue ocean last week and saw a woman I haven't seen before, unfortunately didn't catch her name. Thin with A cups and not Summer, Linda, Miya, Brandy, or either Tiffany.

Strong massage and walked on my back. No where near the massage skills of others there but average for an AMP. On the flip she went for junior and let me roam. Usual damage.

I haven't laid eyes on Summer there in ages so I wonder if she hides when folks show up. Tried making appointments with her but it's always a bait and switch. (Saw her once, wish I went more often before she got popular there).

BonJovi
12-19-23, 21:00
Jenny at Newtonville Massage on Washington st is a good looker and gave a nice soft massage. Just did the half hour and glad I did since she doesn't have much massage skill. Gave a nice, slow ending. Didn't try for anything more and left. 4 on top of the house fee.

Mr Bao
12-20-23, 00:15
Anyone partake in this spot ever? If so, what's cooking?

LongDongTV
12-20-23, 11:40
Ended up trying the new girl here recently (well at this point, the most recent addition here. I think I mentioned she was there during my last trip there to people via PM but ended up seeing one of the regulars).

As with the other reviews here, will share all the specifics via PM to either seniors and / or if we shared intel before.

JohnnyOceans2
12-20-23, 12:32
I am growing tired of the 4 hand upsell. Starts immediately and requires a few assertive no's. NBD, but they need to back off especially if there are no BJ's on the menu. Time for a break.Every time I've been there a couple minutes into the massage the other girl comes in and asks if I want two girls. I always just say no thanks and she leaves no problem. Anyone ever TOFTT and had a good experience with 4 Hand?

JayWalthy
12-20-23, 12:45
Hadn't been in a while and was in the area and short on time so I gave it a shot. As we know, south st is pretty much guaranteed for FS. I know there is some debate as to who they are associated with. High street for sure. Same website but talk of others. I did not pick a girl, just made an appointment and it was dealers choice. The girl I got actually had a great body. A it on the taller side. Slim, nice cans. Massage was ok. Fine. Hen asked for everything. She said oh no not here. Bullshit. So I asked for a BJ. She said ok. For 200. When will these girls learn. I went to walk about well after I got dressed. She said hold on how much do you have. Gotcha!! I started at 80. I know that was not going to fly. A bit of back and forth and we landed on 120. Body was nice and she was into it. BJ was good but was really here for the FS. Took direction well. Still IMO a reliable place for at least CBJ and cfs. Had FS there a couple weeks back. Sorry, I know names are important for future use so my bad. But as we know prices are getting silly. You still can't beat CB. 40 in, 40-60 tip and out the door. Not much else available there other than a HJ but that's all you need some days.

HomerSpinSome
12-20-23, 13:40
Anyone partake in this spot ever? If so, what's cooking?There are at least 3 AMPs on Beacon street in Brookline.

Andir
12-20-23, 15:06

Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.Coco was gone for weeks. It's Emma (who is actually Enma) and Judy now. Judy rotated back approximately a week ago. The saran BJ is the max available from her. Unfortunately YuYu is gone for now.

Mattis1775
12-20-23, 15:38
Ended up trying the new girl here recently (well at this point, the most recent addition here. I think I mentioned she was there during my last trip there to people via PM but ended up seeing one of the regulars).

As with the other reviews here, will share all the specifics via PM to either seniors and / or if we shared intel before.Niko has been stepping aside a couple of times when I was there and she's always been my go-to girl. I get it that a new girl traveled there is trying to make money. I met the new girl a couple of times and she was pretty, massage was decent and the session was basic. Because I've seen Niko for years, she's always been really fun. But the new girl is just that, simple. I haven't been there for a bit and if I do, I'm going to try to ask for Niko and only her. Hopefully, she doesn't push me to the new girl.

Nimbus22
12-20-23, 15:39
Has anyone found a good spot off 139? I did some searching and please forgive me. I didn't find anything useful if anybody has some great info would love to hear about it.

Aardvarks
12-21-23, 09:32
Hadn't been in a while and was in the area and short on time so I gave it a shot. As we know, south st is pretty much guaranteed for FS. I know there is some debate as to who they are associated with. High street for sure. Same website but talk of others. I did not pick a girl, just made an appointment and it was dealers choice. The girl I got actually had a great body. A it on the taller side. Slim, nice cans. Massage was ok. Fine. Hen asked for everything. She said oh no not here. Bullshit. So I asked for a BJ. She said ok. For 200. When will these girls learn. I went to walk about well after I got dressed. She said hold on how much do you have. Gotcha!! I started at 80. I know that was not going to fly. A bit of back and forth and we landed on 120. Body was nice and she was into it. BJ was good but was really here for the FS. Took direction well. Still IMO a reliable place for at least CBJ and cfs. Had FS there a couple weeks back. Sorry, I know names are important for future use so my bad. But as we know prices are getting silly. You still can't beat CB. 40 in, 40-60 tip and out the door. Not much else available there other than a HJ but that's all you need some days.Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.

Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.

HappyDave
12-21-23, 09:43
Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.

Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.Some of these girls are here for months straight, that time of the month has limited options on occasion. Sometimes they ask up front what your looking for and may switch girls to accommodate. If your a regular and they know what you usually get they let you know if it's available.

FrogPilot
12-21-23, 15:22
If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.It sounds like he is describing Amy at 32's, a bit on the taller side, nice body, and only offers HJ and CBJ, it wasn't a time of month thing, she told me she never offers FS, which is unfortunate because I also found her attractive, but she gets it and is fine swapping out for another girl.

Andir
12-21-23, 20:00
Some of you, good people, taught Emma a new skill — while kissing, she would suck in one of your lips (could be upper or lower, interchangeable) and start gently bite on it. It feels very very nice. Thank you for advancing Emma's skillset. She is like number 1 provider in the area right now.

OceanBrez
12-21-23, 21:45
Enam at 558 tham, asked if I could give her a massage, sure she says, off comes the clothes, brought my own oil, she loved it, just a HJ at the end.

Coco, in Newtonville, great erotic massage, slow, lots of teasing, she's a cutie, great body.

Lucy at CB tham, young, a's, good massage, very slow HJ, took her time, best in a long time, got the full hour.

Pet peeve, was giving her a massage in newton body balance, doorbell rings, she's the only one there, doorbell rings again, guys if she doesn't come out after 2 rings walk away, we're busy, she got up got dressed and went to the door, broke the mood big time.

Have fun stay safe.

Mighty Spearsman
12-22-23, 01:20
Every time I've been there a couple minutes into the massage the other girl comes in and asks if I want two girls. I always just say no thanks and she leaves no problem. Anyone ever TOFTT and had a good experience with 4 Hand?I had a great experience with a 4 hands massage at Blackstone Valley Reflexology (go south off Exit 94 of the Mass Pike) in late 2021. I wrote about it here on the Worcester "Massage Parlor Reports" board, Post #5222 on January 26, 2022, around 83 pages in. $80 for 45 minutes plus two tips at $50 per girl.

Aardvarks
12-22-23, 08:39
732 - Jessica. Thin waify MILF with small Bs. Nice massage. Top up bottoms down for $50 / $80. Doesn't seem like more is available.

1060 - Wendy. Petite spitfire of a lady. Fully nude. CBJ in 69. Really fun $45 / $120. May do more but didn't ask this time.

32's. Lili. Medium sized MILF. Best CBJ. Spirited FS. $60 / $180. Bring your own gear.

Something for everyone. Merry Holidays my friends.

TheLastPanda
12-22-23, 12:37
Swung by Blue ocean last week and saw a woman I haven't seen before, unfortunately didn't catch her name. Thin with A cups and not Summer, Linda, Miya, Brandy, or either Tiffany.

Strong massage and walked on my back. No where near the massage skills of others there but average for an AMP. On the flip she went for junior and let me roam. Usual damage.

I haven't laid eyes on Summer there in ages so I wonder if she hides when folks show up. Tried making appointments with her but it's always a bait and switch. (Saw her once, wish I went more often before she got popular there).Dreamed I was there weeks ago and was told that Summer is back in NY due to medical reasons. Something about her back I I remember correctly.

Go Eag
12-22-23, 15:52
Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.

VeryRandom
12-22-23, 16:26
Dreamed I was there weeks ago and was told that Summer is back in NY due to medical reasons. Something about her back I I remember correctly.I saw her on Monday of this week. She told me she is still there working occasionally on weekdays.

Mattis1775
12-22-23, 22:08
I had a great experience with a 4 hands massage at Blackstone Valley Reflexology (go south off Exit 94 of the Mass Pike) in late 2021. I wrote about it here on the Worcester "Massage Parlor Reports" board, Post #5222 on January 26, 2022, around 83 pages in. $80 for 45 minutes plus two tips at $50 per girl.Four hands work if they work well together. I've had good times and the worst of times.

The good times, massage was great. Everything was synchronized. Obviously, they practiced and it worked extremely well. The ending was fun. They took turns on who was going first, who was holding what part and what the other was doing. It was a good rehearsed session and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The bad, if there are only two working, both will be in the room and the session would be interrupted constantly. Either the phone or someone walking in. I even had one leave to take a client. There goes the four hand and I paid for it. I never returned. Had a session where the two was out of sync, one kept complaining that she was doing a double, didn't even want anything to do with the jerk and didn't bother looking at it. She absolutely hated every minute of it.

So, yes the four hand is amazing. The problem is these AMPs keep changing. If you got two ladies that work well together, next month, they're gone. I had mine at Diva Spa (called something else now) in Chinatown. Those ladies were always the same and local. I haven't been there in years.

Finder117
12-22-23, 23:23
Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.The rule to these places is always YMMV.

I've had providers that have said CBJ only to people, and I've gotten BBBJ. I saw a chick that worked in an HJ only establishment and got BBFS from her and took her out on a few dates outside the parlor before she moved back to Thailand. There's a lot of variance here. The longer you see someone the more likely they are to trust you / know that you aren't going to. I have like 2 or 3 providers that I see now that are like this. BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, whatever I want. I've also seen each of them somewhere around 50-100 times and dropped $10 k-15 k+ on each of them.

In my experience MOST providers will eventually provide BBBJ, though it might take you FOREVER to get there. I think that the only one who I dropped INSANE money on and didn't ever get so much as a BJ was Nadia at RT in Weymouth (not to be confused with Deanna). I probably saw her like 100 times and never got more than a HE. Ymmv.

Roger31
12-23-23, 17:08
Went once months ago. Same experiemce. She used a translation app on her phone to convey the options. I only opted for he. I found the setup bizarre. Tiny apartment like a closet.Hit this place up again. Arrived and nice mammason set me up with Coffee. Prob same one from Ox place. Nice easy massage then flip to BJ with a glove on. Actual glove, LOL. Did that for a bit before cfs. Had difficulty entering but eventually got there with her riding me. Nutted in bag and hung out for a bit. She typed into phone to translate and played audio thru siri. Siri said 'you have big dick'. LOL. 50 house, 1 Benjamin for the cup of Jo.

Peace.

Jared260
12-24-23, 06:32
Four hands work if they work well together. I've had good times and the worst of times.

The good times, massage was great. Everything was synchronized. Obviously, they practiced and it worked extremely well. The ending was fun. They took turns on who was going first, who was holding what part and what the other was doing. It was a good rehearsed session and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The bad, if there are only two working, both will be in the room and the session would be interrupted constantly. Either the phone or someone walking in. I even had one leave to take a client. There goes the four hand and I paid for it. I never returned. Had a session where the two was out of sync, one kept complaining that she was doing a double, didn't even want anything to do with the jerk and didn't bother looking at it. She absolutely hated every minute of it.

So, yes the four hand is amazing. The problem is these AMPs keep changing. If you got two ladies that work well together, next month, they're gone. I had mine at Diva Spa (called something else now) in Chinatown. Those ladies were always the same and local. I haven't been there in years.I agree with this sentiment. It can be good or worst. If they work together and both have good massage skills, its like one person, but if the massage skill is just average or bad, it can be distracting becaue two of them are doing different style on different part of your body. The fantasy is like a porn film where they clearly know what they are doing, but if they don't work together, its not close to that. Then then there is the talking to each in mandarin or cantonese, and goggles or laughing. And you have no idea what they are saying. Could, be exchanging cooking tips, but could be commenting on you. With one mp, she might thin the samy thoughts but it doesn't get openly into the room. The two doing one session gets them more business but also sets up for interruptions, ore leaves to answer to door, usually breaks off to take the new session. One answers the phone and texts with one hand, does a lane massage wiht the other while mp #2 keeps working on you. This is a version of distracting.

Couple more points. When they push 4-hands it is to generate more house fees and tips. Or this is where a experienced mp shows a newbie the ropes, for the massage portion and ending. Like going to a university training hospital and getting student learner, except you pay same for both. The end, again, cna be mixed depending on experience. Some times they double time the man and boys working simultaneously, but my experience has been one does the mechanics the other keeps massaging, or kissing nipples or talking your ear. All usually clothed. So you double pay and then double tip for this. If they have a ts or full shower, never had two at a time for the shower in Boston area.

Last point, is it 4-hands or 4-hand, 4-t's and 2-p's? The fantasy is 4/4/2, but they really have to trust the other girl, practice together, and are not shy about being and*d and performing with their coworker. Can happen more outside the AMP, but less so in the AMP. A good 4/4/2 outside the AMP is hard to beat, it just doesn't happen much in AMP.

Jared260
12-24-23, 08:26
if they're busy enough they don't give a shit about regular clients. Found this out the hard way. I have gotten up off the table and threatened to leave many times in the last year. Too many times for my liking.

Still like a couple of Tham and Watertown places but no spa has been 100% reliable lately. I guess the key is to have a lot of free time so you can go and wait or go and come back.It is the sad reality of this transactional business. They only get paid when they are working, the factory equivalent would be piece work.

And. Mongers don't always follow through when they call in advance and say I'm coming in 30 or 60 minutes.

So the mps seize the day if someone walks in. Bird in the hand. Then, you actually show up and the bs dance starts in it various forms. Did you call? You wait 10 minutes? You call next time. You take this other girl. Etc. , etc. They may lose your future business but they got mac and cheese money for that day.

I think there is line that gets established if you are regular, maybe they are an atf, and you have their personal cell or wechat. Moves things a bit beyond a oure transaction. They know you, you arrange with them in advance and they can predict what you will do. I do day in advance and don't lose time slots. Both sides are reliable. I use this to update them too when I hit traffic on the way to them, so that they don't give my appointment away even if I'm late, which they do if they don't know you.

Aardvarks
12-24-23, 08:33
I agree with this sentiment. It can be good or worst. If they work together and both have good massage skills, its like one person, but if the massage skill is just average or bad, it can be distracting becaue two of them are doing different style on different part of your body. The fantasy is like a porn film where they clearly know what they are doing, but if they don't work together, its not close to that. Then then there is the talking to each in mandarin or cantonese, and goggles or laughing. And you have no idea what they are saying. Could, be exchanging cooking tips, but could be commenting on you. With one mp, she might thin the samy thoughts but it doesn't get openly into the room. The two doing one session gets them more business but also sets up for interruptions, ore leaves to answer to door, usually breaks off to take the new session. One answers the phone and texts with one hand, does a lane massage wiht the other while mp #2 keeps working on you. This is a version of distracting.

Couple more points. When they push 4-hands it is to generate more house fees and tips. Or this is where a experienced mp shows a newbie the ropes, for the massage portion and ending. Like going to a university training hospital and getting student learner, except you pay same for both. The end, again, cna be mixed depending on experience. Some times they double time the man and boys working simultaneously, but my experience has been one does the mechanics the other keeps massaging, or kissing nipples or talking your ear. All usually clothed. So you double pay and then double tip for this. If they have a ts or full shower, never had two at a time for the shower in Boston area.

Last point, is it 4-hands or 4-hand, 4-t's and 2-p's? The fantasy is 4/4/2, but they really have to trust the other girl, practice together, and are not shy about being and*d and performing with their coworker. Can happen more outside the AMP, but less so in the AMP. A good 4/4/2 outside the AMP is hard to beat, it just doesn't happen much in AMP.My personal experience is very similar to the previous responses. But I have learned that you can upgrade for less money while the massage is going on as opposed to pre-purchasing 4 hands when you walk in. As an example I have had trouble getting across the finish line here and there, maybe due to a masseuses technique or if I'm tired, at which point I might say "can the other girl come in and help? Every time I've done this I've only been responsible for tipping 2nd girl. I mean seriously she only comes in for 10 minutes so why do they need the house fee. Other technique is to turn down the four hand when they offer it early and then say "actually I would like 4 hands" when they are 5-10 minutes into the massage. Just explain you want to only tip the other girl and no house fee.

You do better at BJ or FS spas in my opinion too bc they are all always looking for tips over house fees, they're used to being naked, and they've got more comfort around their co workers.

I've also had 6 hand massages and one 8 hand massage (in Providence. Ugh place is closed). Those were a little difficult to remember due to the amount of Asian T and P in my face.

TL; DR 4 hands can be good but don't pay for more house fees.

Andir
12-24-23, 12:18
Stopped by Sunny Spa (known as 1060) in Waltham recently. Was greeted by Amy again, as turned out her partner (Wendy?) had a day off. Started negotiations right away and was told that she "doesn't do it". I was like WTF, we did it a few weeks ago. "How much you paid? She asked. LOL! "I don't remember", was my response. Heh. "Come back late, around 9". So I did. Covered fuck for 200 on top of the house was back, but it was funny how she remembered seeing me but did not remember the details. It was a good thing as I paid her more the first time.

Mattis1775
12-24-23, 20:03
Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.Yes and that lead to her asking me to marry her or her friends, of course a non-legitimate marriage. Though a frequent visitor for years and always got everything I wanted. She still constantly asks me to marry, even today during a massage and the ending. Quite annoying.

HavingSoFun
12-25-23, 08:57
Yes and that lead to her asking me to marry her or her friends, of course a non-legitimate marriage. Though a frequent visitor for years and always got everything I wanted. She still constantly asks me to marry, even today during a massage and the ending. Quite annoying.Merry Christmas to all fellow AMP mongers!

Have fun and be safe!

I continue to have fun!

DownWind
12-26-23, 10:36
Yes and that lead to her asking me to marry her or her friends, of course a non-legitimate marriage. Though a frequent visitor for years and always got everything I wanted. She still constantly asks me to marry, even today during a massage and the ending. Quite annoying.I am surprised she is not looking for some $ at this point. Then its time to run as it will continue.

JonnyT017
12-26-23, 13:31
Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.Is this the place that begins with a "T"?

UnnaturalFox
12-26-23, 18:25
Green door place has new girl, Mimi. She's fresh off the boat. She speaks just enough English. She's probably in her early 30's. Small Bs. Greeted me in a robe with lingerie underneath. Average massage skills. Some tease at the end. Sucked and fucked to my heart's content (CFS). Wasn't a clock watcher. . 6 house /1. 40 tip.

UnnaturalFox
12-26-23, 18:54
I went to see Angela of H2 O. She's been really working out. She's as fit as any high end girl. But, still has the price tag of an AMP girl. I think that's a steal. She changed style a bit. She used to tease whole time. I would be going crazy in the first ten minutes. Now, she scaled back on her tease so, we get a more relaxing massage. Got a fully nude HJ with full access to top and bottom. . 65 house / . 8 tip.

Mr Bao
12-26-23, 18:58
Green door place has new girl, Mimi. She's fresh off the boat. She speaks just enough English. She's probably in her early 30's. Small Bs. Greeted me in a robe with lingerie underneath. Average massage skills. Some tease at the end. Sucked and fucked to my heart's content (CFS). Wasn't a clock watcher. . 6 house /1. 40 tip.Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?

AmpExplorer
12-26-23, 20:44
Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?My favorite Aamp gal is Sweet May of Chelmsford several years ago.

I did a CT Aamp visit several years ago then replied to an ad that led me to the "door".

The first woman I met was a beautiful spinner and my return visit I met the woman who was their for ages.

She changed her name a couple of times.

Lulu too? If this is same girl? She had a nice body too and was almost GFE.

She got a rose tattoo on her lower tummy?

I am amazed this place has been around so long. I haven't been in ages.

I would prefer to go early in the day and parking in the Chinatown area is a pia.

Alintas
12-27-23, 08:25
I think I read somewhere in here a few years ago that May of chelms had retired. I'm thinking if you search you will find some such posts.

Don't know if that was or remains true. Do know that she was great and can see why she was a favorite for you.

My favorite Aamp gal is Sweet May of Chelmsford several years ago.

I did a CT Aamp visit several years ago then replied to an ad that led me to the "door".

The first woman I met was a beautiful spinner and my return visit I met the woman who was their for ages.

She changed her name a couple of times.

Lulu too? If this is same girl? She had a nice body too and was almost GFE.

She got a rose tattoo on her lower tummy?

I am amazed this place has been around so long. I haven't been in ages.

I would prefer to go early in the day and parking in the Chinatown area is a pia.

Treyreed1
12-27-23, 09:48
Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?Can we help a brother out and narrow it down from a 'green door place' please?

Trey.

AmpExplorer
12-27-23, 09:55
I think I read somewhere in here a few years ago that May of chelms had retired. I'm thinking if you search you will find some such posts.

Don't know if that was or remains true. Do know that she was great and can see why she was a favorite for you.May has ended up on that island of lost Favorite AMP / Aamp gals. May was always a delight to see: once she got known she got very busy but.

Never had an attitude. You could have been her 1st or last customer of the day and she always gave her best effort.

She was always friendly and very sweet. She gave a wonderful massage. Her place was always clean and she always delivered. Yes she probably moved back to China. Or where ever she was from. Sometimes these women just live in the NY / NJ area and tell us they are returning to China I guess.

Distant second is Scarlet Chung she didn't stay in buiz too long but also provided good service. She probably still lives and works in area but may be retired and married.

It has been awhile since I have come across any decent Aamp set up.

HappiestEnding
12-27-23, 12:07
So I have this buddy of mine that saw a pretty recent ad on stg for a shop in an office plaza. He decided to toftt, stop in and check it out. Well, he parked in their lot and went up the stairs, past a few professional office doors and got to the suite number and there wasn't any signage. He tried the handle and it was unlocked, opened the door into a completely dark and empty office. No furniture, nothing. Called the number and naturally there was no answer. Basically he was left wondering if it was a parlor that just never opened or did they move out after less than a month, etc. The hell happened here?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/new-asian-females857-200-9728o/157039096737

SudokuChamp15
12-27-23, 17:20
I had a weird experience like that at 2 Mt Auburn before "In Spa" became the new owners. I had been to that AMP before back in 2019 . Just twice. With CBJ both times. So one night I decided to just do a Walk-In. If my memory hasn't failed me, it was winter of 2021. I get there & noticed the door downstairs was open. Seemed dark going upstairs. I get to the 2nd floor & complete darkness. No furniture or signage either. It was cold outside, so decided to stay inside & warm up a bit. Used the bathroom & out the door I went.

April if 2022, I made an appointment with In Spa. Massage was good. Lady seemed friendly, but no HE at all. Perhaps she was being cautious since it was Grand Opening. I haven't been back since.

Does anyone know if it's strictly professional or more on Menu?

BostonBoyBack
12-27-23, 17:25
Mimi is a short cute girl. A cups, nice nipples. Average body. Mid 30's. Friendly. Went right to business. Nice moans. After cleanup very good massage with oil. Uses her hands, forearms, elbows and knees.

BostonBoyBack
12-27-23, 17:30
May has ended up on that island of lost Favorite AMP / Aamp gals. May was always a delight to see: once she got known she got very busy but.

Never had an attitude. You could have been her 1st or last customer of the day and she always gave her best effort.

She was always friendly and very sweet. She gave a wonderful massage. Her place was always clean and she always delivered. Yes she probably moved back to China. Or where ever she was from. Sometimes these women just live in the NY / NJ area and tell us they are returning to China I guess.

Distant second is Scarlet Chung she didn't stay in buiz too long but also provided good service. She probably still lives and works in area but may be retired and married.

It has been awhile since I have come across any decent Aamp set up.May (Mei) is a sweetheart. I miss her bright smile, upbeat personality, service and massage. I hope she is well and happy. Scarlett Chung I only had the opportunity to see her once. She is another sweetheart.

LaChevre
12-27-23, 18:49
Can we help a brother out and narrow it down from a 'green door place' please?

Trey.OK you definitely got my interest as well.

Jimmy Pratt
12-27-23, 19:11
So I have this buddy of mine that saw a pretty recent ad on stg for a shop in an office plaza. He decided to toftt, stop in and check it out. Well, he parked in their lot and went up the stairs, past a few professional office doors and got to the suite number and there wasn't any signage. He tried the handle and it was unlocked, opened the door into a completely dark and empty office. No furniture, nothing. Called the number and naturally there was no answer. Basically he was left wondering if it was a parlor that just never opened or did they move out after less than a month, etc. The hell happened here?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/new-asian-females857-200-9728o/157039096737There used to be a solo gal who operated in this very location. I can't remember her name. Might have been Linda. I'm talking at least 6 years ago. It's strange that they have an ad with this address, but nothing's there. You may also note on the STG page it says 'we are an agency. '.

I'm not going to try the number, but google search shows similar ads on Bedpage, etc.

I wonder if they got the unit number incorrect? Next time I'm in the area, I may take a look around that building.

JP.

BonJovi
12-27-23, 19:34
Saw Emma last week for 45 minutes. She knew why I was there from the get-go. Laid of me while I was face down and allowed me to roam up her skirt.

Some tease and on the flip she tried for PM but it was a jack hammer. Went right for an L1 and she stuck her tongue in my ear. She's playful and probably worthwhile if she offers you more than L1.

Vintage68
12-27-23, 20:38

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/new-asian-females857-200-9728o/157039096737Several years ago there used to be a spa there. I had been there a couple times. Perhaps they got shut down again? There used to be a good one on Railroad St in Bedford across from the bike shop too. I suspect Bedford is strict about allowing new talent into the neighborhood. Another one in Bedford was shut down on Great Road near the Fire Dept a few months ago.

OceanBrez
12-27-23, 21:43
OK you definitely got my interest as well.X Oxford place CT.

IllMonger
12-27-23, 22:39
Visited 452 Wash recently. Tiffany wasn't there. Was greeted by Apple. Real cute spinner. Very slender with a tight body. Did hh and agreed on CFS. Started off with CBJ which was decent. CFS was pretty good. Knows how to ride. Did a few positions until finish. Real good session. Would recommend. I saw another provider there. Looked thicker with a nice rack. MILF type vibes. All in all good rotation at this place right now.

Hotboyzz
12-27-23, 22:53
Decided to venture back over to 299 Newport Ave. 2nd Fl 4658 Save your money and time. There are way more better and cheaper options available in Quincy. Went for hh $50 bucks. Massage was rushed with little to no sensuality. Very mechanical and quick. Changed $100 for a partially nude message. Man times have changed along with the new management. This spot is a complete ripoff. Will not repeat again.

Mattis1775
12-27-23, 23:44
There are way more better and cheaper options available in Quincy. Went for hh $50 bucks. Massage was rushed with little to no sensuality. Very mechanical and quick. Changed $100 for a partially nude message. Man times have changed along with the new management. This spot is a complete ripoff. Will not repeat again.Is that hard old lady still there on the left when you walk in? I used to frequent when Niko was there. The old lady would have a piss fit because everyone wanted Niko. Haven't been there in years. Seems like I'm not missing anything at all. Thanks for the report.

ClearThynker
12-28-23, 00:17
Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?I met Mimi. She is cute and younger than average for Green door, and her English is pretty good. But. She's not Sophia.

Choir Boy
12-28-23, 00:28
Some tease and on the flip she tried for PM but it was a jack hammer. Went right for an L1 and she stuck her tongue in my ear. She's playful and probably worthwhile if she offers you more than L1.PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.

Treyreed1
12-28-23, 09:54
PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.PM is prostate massage.

Trey.

BunnyMeat
12-28-23, 10:07
PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.Pretty sure that he meant PM as prostate massage and L1 as level 1, meaning hand job.

After rereading his post, not sure anymore regarding PM because he said it was a jackhammer. Hard to imagine how it could be applied to prostate massage. But who knows.

Flyguy1980
12-28-23, 12:11
Decided to venture back over to 299 Newport Ave. 2nd Fl 4658 Save your money and time. There are way more better and cheaper options available in Quincy. Went for hh $50 bucks. Massage was rushed with little to no sensuality. Very mechanical and quick. Changed $100 for a partially nude message. Man times have changed along with the new management. This spot is a complete ripoff. Will not repeat again.I've also dreamed about having visited the second floor 299 Newport multiple times over the past couple of years with way too much haggling and very poor massage skills. In fact, I walked away prior. Needless to say, I will not be returning.

Fly.

Flyguy1980
12-28-23, 12:15
Quick question for those Waltham mongers. Does anyone recall seeing a masseuse named Linda - 50's, slender, Chinese. With very poor gray / black-looking teeth?

Thank you very much.

Fly.

Delmong
12-28-23, 14:44
If you have read my few posts here you will know I am a grt rd regular. I have visited places other places in the north shore and Worcester but GR is my preferred due to proximity. But but but, it has become very expensive compared to other places.

Visited last week and saw Alila / Aliya / Lila. Something like that. Okay face, but amazing body. Massage is on the okay side. Went for 30 minutes for 0.5. Good teasing for about 5 minutes. After the flip she asks what I want. I asked her what is available. This is where things get ridiculous. 1.0 for HE, 1.5 for CBJ. I laughed. What she said next surprised me. 3.0 for FS. Forget about the tip for a while but this was the first time I experienced FS offered there. I have been going there for 4+ years. In the end I just negotiated 0. 8 for HE. But if you don't care about spending north of 200 she could be amazing for FS.

As I said GR has become expensive. Even the other girls charge no less than 1.0 for a regular HJ.

KatSuno1492
12-28-23, 15:31

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/new-asian-females857-200-9728o/157039096737The ad is from a month ago (10:15 AM on 2023-11-24); they probably shut down in October or November.

Todas
12-28-23, 18:45
Saw that there was was a new place in Brighton and decided to check out linda there.

Great massage by linda allowed roaming and great HE.

Was hoping more was on the menu but maybe after more visits it will expand.

$. 6 was total for the hr.

TurtleMan37
12-28-23, 23:24
If you have read my few posts here you will know I am a grt rd regular. I have visited places other places in the north shore and Worcester but GR is my preferred due to proximity. But but but, it has become very expensive compared to other places.

Visited last week and saw Alila / Aliya / Lila. Something like that. Okay face, but amazing body. Massage is on the okay side. Went for 30 minutes for 0.5. Good teasing for about 5 minutes. After the flip she asks what I want. I asked her what is available. This is where things get ridiculous. 1.0 for HE, 1.5 for CBJ. I laughed. What she said next surprised me. 3.0 for FS. Forget about the tip for a while but this was the first time I experienced FS offered there. I have been going there for 4+ years. In the end I just negotiated 0. 8 for HE. But if you don't care about spending north of 200 she could be amazing for FS.

As I said GR has become expensive. Even the other girls charge no less than 1.0 for a regular HJ.You are right, this place is expensive. I think you might be talking about Lisa. Definitely a rocking body. Unfortunately she is no longer there and her replacement does not live up to her by any means.

Trickster666
12-28-23, 23:37
Quick question for those Waltham mongers. Does anyone recall seeing a masseuse named Linda - 50's, slender, Chinese. With very poor gray / black-looking teeth?

Thank you very much.

Fly.Short, skinny, always in sweatpants? No, don't remember her.

BonJovi
12-29-23, 00:23
Pretty sure that he meant PM as prostate massage and L1 as level 1, meaning hand job.

After rereading his post, not sure anymore regarding PM because he said it was a jackhammer. Hard to imagine how it could be applied to prostate massage. But who knows.Yeah prostate massage. She was not gentle at all. Poor choice of words. Like she was trying to fuck me with her fingers the way some dudes go at a vagina. Too fast, too hard.

HappyDave
12-29-23, 10:36
I went to look at Bedpage and some strange firewall click here came up. Seems very suspicious so did not click on it.

KatSuno1492
12-29-23, 12:14
I went to look at Bedpage and some strange firewall click here came up. Seems very suspicious so did not click on it.It's a legit product providing an invisible Captcha to try to help prevent bots from accessing the site.

https://www.gartner.com/reviews/market/cloud-web-application-and-api-protection/vendor/sucuri/product/sucuri-website-firewall-waf

TurtleMan37
12-29-23, 13:18
You are right, this place is expensive. I think you might be talking about Lisa. Definitely a rocking body. Unfortunately she is no longer there and her replacement does not live up to her by any means.Speaking of this place, I was there a few days ago. I haven't been going here very long but it's good proximity to my new job and the location isn't bad. I've been seeing Tina on a very regular basis for the past month and a half. She is on the younger side, maybe early thirties. She's a really nice person, her English isn't great, but she gives a really good massage. Unfortunately her menu is very limited. I've only gotten a HJ with over the clothes touching. I believe she is leaving in a few days and I get the impression that she won't be back. This place does seem pretty busy for being so expensive, at least compared to other places. Kind of surprising. If you want a decent massage and standard finish try Tina before she leaves.

JimChris2005
12-29-23, 16:11
Stopped by here mid afternoon a couple days ago. Went for the hh. Didn't catch a name but she was slim with some man mades. Got in the room and stripped down. She lifted the towel when she started the massage and then asked if I've been there before. I said yes although is was my first time trying the place. Not so good massage. 15 min, flipped and she asked where I would like her to kiss me. Even offered FS. But I politely declined. Went for the saran BJ. She laid down between my legs and went to town. Pretty good stroke / sucking coordination. She wasn't bad. Gave the boys a lick also, to my surprise. Good time. Damage was. 60+1. 00. Might go back to check out the other talent. Saw some smaller ladies there. I like petite spinners. As always YMMV.

HappyDave
12-30-23, 16:29
Do these places keep regular hours during NYE. I once found them all closed on a major holiday but it was long ago.

HuntressRammer
12-30-23, 23:14
Was in town for work so decided to venture out to see what Boston had to offer. Made the call in the afternoon to book Pepsi in the evening. Got to the apartment and was greeted with a warm hug and good energy. She was wearing a tight black negligee that pushed up her c's. Started in the shower where she bathed me and gave me a BJ preview in the shower. I pulled her up and DT for a while in the shower. Moved to the bedroom, got some more covered BJ for 5 minutes and then I couldn't handle it anymore. Took her around and started with doggie on the bed. Did the usual positions but her cg was probably the best. Finished in the bag and was spent. Great time, if in town again I'd try.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shu-escort-boston-402153

IllMonger
12-31-23, 09:32
Has anyone ever gotten a BBBJ at tranq or is it cover only? Been a few times and tried most of the menu. I have tried the trio and tiff is the best hands down. PM if you know.

Windsor.

Tried this place recently because it was new. Got a young spinner that was about 5'9, looked like she had some fake tits and a tight butt. Tried the full hr. Massage was really good. She worked out the knots I had which was nice. No tease and during the flip she asked if she could touch. Standard finish. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. She is really hot though. Would repeat if menu expand after a few visits.

Finder117
12-31-23, 13:32
Was in town for work so decided to venture out to see what Boston had to offer. Made the call in the afternoon to book Pepsi in the evening. Got to the apartment and was greeted with a warm hug and good energy. She was wearing a tight black negligee that pushed up her c's. Started in the shower where she bathed me and gave me a BJ preview in the shower. I pulled her up and DT for a while in the shower. Moved to the bedroom, got some more covered BJ for 5 minutes and then I couldn't handle it anymore. Took her around and started with doggie on the bed. Did the usual positions but her cg was probably the best. Finished in the bag and was spent. Great time, if in town again I'd try.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shu-escort-boston-402153This has to be fake right?

Mattis1775
12-31-23, 13:43

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shu-escort-boston-402153Is this the same Shu that we know and love?

LustyB
12-31-23, 14:29
This has to be fake right?No, she's real. Used to work at BTT.
This should be posted in the escort section, not AMP.

Jack A Dogov
01-01-24, 11:27
So for those that don't know "infamous" means memorable or famous for a bad reason.

This happened sometime last year at an AMP that will remain nameless. About fifteen minutes into my massage the masseuse (who I had seen a few times before) suddenly says "Sorry sorry be right back" as she practically runs out of the room. She's gone about five or six minutes. She comes back and I ask her if she's okay. She says that she ate something bad but she was okay now. She resumes the massage and five minutes later she's standing up by my head working my back and I hear her stomach rumbling. She bolts from the room again. This time she's gone more than ten minutes. When she came back I was sitting up on the table. She had changed clothes and apologized and seemed embarrassed. I felt bad for her and I told her not to worry and asked if she was okay. She hugged and kissed me and assured me she was and we resumed. No more interruptions. She did go well over time to make up for her leaving the room for the shits.

Post your own most infamous visit from last year if you had one.

Rupert 2
01-01-24, 11:56
Went to AMP in Weymouth that I frequent regularly.

Was there before opening and in a.

Favored position with provider.

Suddenly there is a knock on the front door.

And someone is trying to come in.

The provider had me lie quietly and wait.

10 minutes passed and she said all was good.

And we returned to the fun. I still.

Don't know what was going on.

But it was odd and somewhat of a creep show.

Happy New Year.

HappyDave
01-01-24, 12:14
So for those that don't know "infamous" means memorable or famous for a bad reason.

This happened sometime last year at an AMP that will remain nameless. About fifteen minutes into my massage the masseuse (who I had seen a few times before) suddenly says "Sorry sorry be right back" as she practically runs out of the room. She's gone about five or six minutes. She comes back and I ask her if she's okay. She says that she ate something bad but she was okay now. She resumes the massage and five minutes later she's standing up by my head working my back and I hear her stomach rumbling. She bolts from the room again. This time she's gone more than ten minutes. When she came back I was sitting up on the table. She had changed clothes and apologized and seemed embarrassed. I felt bad for her and I told her not to worry and asked if she was okay. She hugged and kissed me and assured me she was and we resumed. No more interruptions. She did go well over time to make up for her leaving the room for the shits.

Post your own most infamous visit from last year if you had one.One FS girl I know had her period start, fortunately at the beginning of the session. But she did make a mess, excused herself and a second girl came in to clean up. First girl was an absolute spinner so once she was under control we finished the session less access to one area. Seen her several times since then and completely made up for the situation.

Rshrry
01-01-24, 14:11
Went to see Apple at 452 massage was ok. Lots of tease I wanted full menu she want $$ too much for me, let me know if I am being cheap please. I said I only had $ . 4 and she said no to CBJ, DATY and FS but ya to CBJ and DATY. I would prefer BBJ but that is slim pickins Had fun but thought it should have included FS. I am sort of new but been to quite a few on SS but I admit don't write too many post because I pretty much suck at reporting back and using code but I am trying to get there, I pretty much go twice a month to a couple of different places, no more tranq (see last post why) but I am looking for some guidance here am I clueless or is $ .4 maybe $. 6 reasonable for CBJ, DATY, and FS? I was thinking $ but the extra 4 won't break me. But an additional $ is crazy IMO. Looking for some advice. TIA.

Be safe and Happy New Year.

ARE.

Zimmm33
01-01-24, 16:29
I have a typically legit place that is perfect distamce from my house, so I go there couple times a month. Over the last 8 years, I would say there have been a half dozen providers who readily offered a HJ, and none of them lasted there very long, for whatever reason.

It had been a while since I got a HJ there, but right away I knew this new provider was a gamer looking for every dollar possible. Sure enough, no more than 20 minutes into the massage and she is stroking junior regularly while I am still on my stomach. I ask to turn over, so she grabs a hot towel and cleans me up. After the towel she starts to pay attention to junior again, and when I am at full mast, she unexpectedly climbs onto the table (fully clothed) in 69 position, her pussy right in my face. I am thinking for a milli-second this is going to be the best visit ever here when I suddenly get a whiff of her ass. It STANK so bad. She is continuing to stroke me and moan a little, and I am wanting to just push her off me and get that stink hole away. But the little head wins out and I let her continue to finish, with my nose positioned as far as possible away from her crack.

She finishes cleaning me up and another customer comes in the door. I hear her put him in the other room and note there's still a good half hour left in my paid time. She comes back to finish the massage and I tell her that I really should be going. I leave and the smell of her ass is just permeating my nose / mouth area. I get home and wash about 3 times. Still cannot get rid of it. Ultimately, over the course of the day and several hours it dissipated.

Couple days later I called for another appointment and asked who was working. Her name was not mentioned. Which was good because I was going to definitely avoid that scene again!

Z.

Andir
01-01-24, 17:57
There is a new provider at 558 who goes by Tina. Chubby but super nice. Aren't they all nice at 558? Nice soft natural Ds, but no Bush. Seems to be in her late 40's. Maybe early 50's. Emma is still there but Judy seems to be gone.

Joe Bujian
01-01-24, 23:44
Tipped generously for DIY? If Mr. Johnson does not get touched by anyone but me, then it's a 20% tip on the massage fee, just like a restaurant. By the same token, if a waitress ever gave me a handy, I would tip the amount of my meal.This one continues to put a smile on my face. Gives new meaning to the phrase eating out at a restaurant.

DownWind
01-02-24, 11:16
I have a typically legit place that is perfect distamce from my house, so I go there couple times a month. Over the last 8 years, I would say there have been a half dozen providers who readily offered a HJ, and none of them lasted there very long, for whatever reason.

It had been a while since I got a HJ there, but right away I knew this new provider was a gamer looking for every dollar possible. Sure enough, no more than 20 minutes into the massage and she is stroking junior regularly while I am still on my stomach. I ask to turn over, so she grabs a hot towel and cleans me up. After the towel she starts to pay attention to junior again, and when I am at full mast, she unexpectedly climbs onto the table (fully clothed) in 69 position, her pussy right in my face. I am thinking for a milli-second this is going to be the best visit ever here when I suddenly get a whiff of her ass. It STANK so bad. She is continuing to stroke me and moan a little, and I am wanting to just push her off me and get that stink hole away. But the little head wins out and I let her continue to finish, with my nose positioned as far as possible away from her crack.

She finishes cleaning me up and another customer comes in the door. I hear her put him in the other room and note there's still a good half hour left in my paid time. She comes back to finish the massage and I tell her that I really should be going. I leave and the smell of her ass is just permeating my nose / mouth area. I get home and wash about 3 times. Still cannot get rid of it. Ultimately, over the course of the day and several hours it dissipated.

Couple days later I called for another appointment and asked who was working. Her name was not mentioned. Which was good because I was going to definitely avoid that scene again!

Z.Zim, That story had me laughing. It is a fact the little head requires all others senses to subordinate to its desires. Perhaps she knew she had a potent weapon to encourage clients to dump and run. It worked for her. Of course, she will not be seeing Mr Johnson ever again, but that is probably of no concern to her satisfying her need for quick cash. Crazy hobby this monger business.

MaybeSometime
01-02-24, 11:51

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shu-escort-boston-402153This has to be fake. That number is BTT's number.

Zack Lawrence
01-02-24, 17:35
This has to be fake. That number is BTT's number.You would need to be nuts to reach out to anyone associated with BTT right now. Plenty of other options out there.

DownWind
01-02-24, 18:25
2. 00 for FS of a pretty young lady is a bargain today. There are not many deals like that around. Loosen up, you will look back when it's 3-3. 5 and wish it was 2. Just MHO.

Went to see Apple at 452 massage was ok. Lots of tease I wanted full menu she want $$ too much for me, let me know if I am being cheap please. I said I only had $ . 4 and she said no to CBJ, DATY and FS but ya to CBJ and DATY. I would prefer BBJ but that is slim pickins Had fun but thought it should have included FS. I am sort of new but been to quite a few on SS but I admit don't write too many post because I pretty much suck at reporting back and using code but I am trying to get there, I pretty much go twice a month to a couple of different places, no more tranq (see last post why) but I am looking for some guidance here am I clueless or is $ .4 maybe $. 6 reasonable for CBJ, DATY, and FS? I was thinking $ but the extra 4 won't break me. But an additional $ is crazy IMO. Looking for some advice. TIA.

Be safe and Happy New Year.

ARE.

Mattis1775
01-02-24, 19:01
This has to be fake. That number is BTT's number.Could be a LEO trap to gather more phone numbers since Shu was the golden girl of BTT. Who better photo to put to lure old and new Mongers to call.

Johnson686
01-02-24, 21:10
Decided to TOFTT and try out the newest place in Danvers, Blue Orchid Bodywork on Elm St in Danvers Square. Number is available on rubmaps.

Saw 2 girls when I went in, both were attractive. Drew a skinny thing with what looked like natural Cs, I think she said her name was Mandy, or something like that. Kind of funny hearing these girls try to pronounce an American-style name.

Asked for 1 hour and was led into one of the biggest massage rooms I've ever seen. Had a couch to the side and everything looked very clean and new. They've only been open for 4 months. One downside is that the walls don't go up to the ceilings.

Laid down on the massage table, which was heated, nice touch. Asked for medium and she went to work, massage was pretty good. She went to the door once to talk to another girl, then left for 2-3 minutes later on when another monger came in. Otherwise it was a good session, she has some massage skills.

Brief tease before the flip; she had asked "is this ok" as she started the tease, and I said it was fine. Nothing was discussed in terms of services or money. I had been slightly discouraged when I walked in because even though she was attractive, she wore long pants and a sort of fancy blouse that looked like you'd need the jaws of life to get off, so initially I thought it might be legit only. But once she started the tease I just let her take over. Just got a standard HE with UTC; not sure of more is on the menu, but I don't like to be too aggressive on my first visit to a place. I was just honest when I came and and said it was my first time because I knew it was a new place.

Anyway, the HE went on for about 5 minutes while I groped and she licked my nipples. She was pretty good at it so I left happy.

Total damage 70 house + 80 tip = 150. Probably shouldn’t have tipped so high, I don’t know what came over me, guess I was feeling too generous.

May be more available and as always, YMMV.

TwBone
01-02-24, 21:13
Stopped by here mid afternoon a couple days ago. Went for the hh. Didn't catch a name but she was slim with some man mades. Got in the room and stripped down. She lifted the towel when she started the massage and then asked if I've been there before. I said yes although is was my first time trying the place. Not so good massage. 15 min, flipped and she asked where I would like her to kiss me. Even offered FS. But I politely declined. Went for the saran BJ. She laid down between my legs and went to town. Pretty good stroke / sucking coordination. She wasn't bad. Gave the boys a lick also, to my surprise. Good time. Damage was. 60+1. 00. Might go back to check out the other talent. Saw some smaller ladies there. I like petite spinners. As always YMMV.Went today two girls Lucky and Sophia, picked Lucky since she is younger. Lucky led me to a spotless clean aromatic room a little chit chat as I looked closely she is skinny with C cup spinner body which I like, asked for hard and she did a good job on the massage part. After flip I choose CBJ with UTC access, she has soft and warm natural C, wet and juicy down under, in no time I busted a big load, what a relief! Next time I'll try Sophia, who knows maybe another delight. For today's adventure 60+120 (being younger is a plus).

DeepSix
01-02-24, 22:57
1, well known lady we were going at it and after we finished looked at the sheets and she had started her period.

2, at an AMP in NH, no door just curtain, negotiated the FS ending, she just got naked and I was doing her from behind when the other masseuse / mamasan was talking to another monger that had just come in then she's yelling for the girl I'm with, she jumped up mid-fuck gets dressed and is gone for 10 minutes, they are all out there talking while I'm just sitting behind this curtain thinking WTF?. She finally comes back and we resume activities and I gave her the biggest creampie.

Then there was a second visit to K because I needed to refresh my memory but we won't talk about that long drive of regret and shame afterwards.

Wiseass
01-02-24, 23:42
Just to Clarify, there is an Ad for Shu, Titled 'Shu", that was referenced in a Previous Post on another WebSite (EMnky). Along with its Sister Ad for Shu, Titled "Sexy Shu".

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shu-escort-boston-402153

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-shu-escort-boston-400926

These Ads has been there for years, as evidenced by the Old Rates and the Number of Reviews. Nothing Sinister about Them! Just Ads that have been neglected by the Owners of BTT, once Shu left, but still benefited them because of the Contact Info in the Ads. Obviously, they can't inform the Website to make those Ads Inactive, because they're out of Business. Ads still remain but are Marked with a Yellow Ribbon "InActive".

Ironically there was a New Review last Month on the "Shu" Ad. Obviously a Fake, LOL. The "Sexy Shu" Ad's last Review was May 2023, which is highly Suspect of being a Fake, because Shu wasn't there last year. The Operators of that Website have been accused, by Members here, of generating Fake Reviews for their Ads. Most notably "KingofFours" has complained, in many of his Posts, that his Reviews were copied to Reviews of other Providers with other Reviewer Names.

HappyDave
01-03-24, 08:06
1, well known lady we were going at it and after we finished looked at the sheets and she had started her period.

2, at an AMP in NH, no door just curtain, negotiated the FS ending, she just got naked and I was doing her from behind when the other masseuse / mamasan was talking to another monger that had just come in then she's yelling for the girl I'm with, she jumped up mid-fuck gets dressed and is gone for 10 minutes, they are all out there talking while I'm just sitting behind this curtain thinking WTF?. She finally comes back and we resume activities and I gave her the biggest creampie.

Then there was a second visit to K because I needed to refresh my memory but we won't talk about that long drive of regret and shame afterwards.Long time ago in a Pawtucket spa long gone. Fire alarm went off mid session, fire and pd responded but did not enter the parlor.

Aardvarks
01-03-24, 08:58
2. 00 for FS of a pretty young lady is a bargain today. There are not many deals like that around. Loosen up, you will look back when it's 3-3. 5 and wish it was 2. Just MHO.I've still rarely gotten it for 1. 4 but young beautiful ones lately, in my experience, are all in the 1. 6-2. 0 range. I had a place recently where I went 5 times at 1. 8. I thought it was going well. We had a great time, lots of kissing and sweet talk. Then after the 5th visit the girl said "You need to bring more dear". So I brought more and service actually got even better. Downside is we all know they talk to each other therefore all the girls were expecting the increased tip from me no matter what service level.

As someone most eloquently posted YMMV.

SteveLynch123
01-03-24, 11:35
Enam at 558 tham, asked if I could give her a massage, sure she says, off comes the clothes, brought my own oil, she loved it, just a HJ at the end.

Coco, in Newtonville, great erotic massage, slow, lots of teasing, she's a cutie, great body.

Lucy at CB tham, young, a's, good massage, very slow HJ, took her time, best in a long time, got the full hour.

Pet peeve, was giving her a massage in newton body balance, doorbell rings, she's the only one there, doorbell rings again, guys if she doesn't come out after 2 rings walk away, we're busy, she got up got dressed and went to the door, broke the mood big time.

Have fun stay safe.I agree that Coco is great. She has a beautiful body, esp if you like Cs and Ds. She's also a very nice person and doesn't rush you. Her body is a lot like Gina of Beacon but she is more willing to go slow and knows how to make the experience very sensual. Wonderful woman.

KashkaiBoy
01-03-24, 13:38
My most infamous spa visit actually took place in NYC a few years back. I was visiting the city for work, had some free time to kill between meetings, so I called the phone number of a reviewed spot I'd never been to, hoping to make an appointment. Mamasan spoke poor English so it was hard to communicate on the phone but I jotted down an address and made my way over. Find myself at a run-down 4 or 5 story residential building, walk over and ring the second floor buzzer as instructed. The door buzzes open I walk in. I go up to the second floor, the door opens as I reach the floor and a young non-Asian woman peers out at me. I smile and she greets me with a slavic accent before waving me into a small curtained atrium. I stand there wondering what to do and she gestures for me to go inside through the curtain.

I walk in. Into a large open room filled with maybe 6 or 7 large card tables and about 30 men sitting and gambling at them. It's an underground gambling den. At the end of the room, two beefy Russian looking guys in black suits are watching the scene, clearly they're the security. One of them waves at me and points to a table full of gamblers but with an empty chair. I'm terrified and my first instinct is to run back to the front door but then realize that I'd probably be chased down by the security guys who would probably think I was a narc or worse.

So I sit at the table and nod at the others there, who all ignore me while looking at their cards, and completing the round they were playing. I sit quietly for about 10 seconds, not sure what to do, before I get an idea. I nod again and smile at my companions, then get up and walk to the security guy. I apologetically ask where the bathroom is and he points back to the curtain. I calmly walk to the curtains as if taking my time, and I see a small bathroom door to the side of the main door. The door woman points to the bathroom door and turns away. I take a deep breath, grab the front door, and in a quick second am outside on the landing -- I hear a bell ring somewhere inside the apartment and voices exclaiming, but by then I'm about 1/2 way down the first staircase, then 5 seconds later am at the front door. As I leave, I almost run down a guy who is at the door about to ring the buzzer. I apologize and hastily walk away, trying to blend in with the street traffic in case I'm being followed.

So my most infamous spa visit was one in which I never actually made it to the spa. I'm guessing the place was in the same building but either I rang the wrong buzzer, or by chance I entered the wrong door when going up the stairs. It makes sense that an underground FS AMP was located in the same building as a gambling joint. Now I always double and triple check my info!

FreedomForMe
01-03-24, 15:35

Then there was a second visit to K because I needed to refresh my memory but we won't talk about that long drive of regret and shame afterwards.Where's the AMP in NH? You can message me if you like.

CamelToe Guy
01-03-24, 15:56
2. 00 for FS of a pretty young lady is a bargain today. There are not many deals like that around. Loosen up, you will look back when it's 3-3. 5 and wish it was 2. Just MHO.I strongly disagree with Downwinds opinion. This is an AMP not an escort. You can get an asian escort for 140 hh and 160 hr. We are getting a massage or rubbing (some do not have any massage skills) for the first half of the session unless you have developed a good connection with the girl which usually happens over time. Sometimes they just need the money and things go differently. But my experience has been the girl usually stays with the massage for a 30 - 40 minutes before the flip or a minimum of 20 minutes. So, asking 200 for covered FS in that short window on top of the 50 - 70 that goes to the house is just Greed. These girls will take you for all you have if you let them. I try to go in with a mind set of this is the max I am paying for each activity. Otherwise they will burn you. You have to say NO to these girls sometime. That's tax free money they are getting for 20-30 minutes. I love pussy but it's not Gold. It's out there for fair prices you just have to stick to your guns. I'm not cheap I am very fair if they treat me well I treat them well. You are not being cheap guy! You are being smart with your money especially when the little head is taking the lead.

CamelToe Guy
01-03-24, 16:10
I would like some opinions of what guys experience has been when they go to a spa and the Ad says VIP. My experience is that it's pretty much the same as a typical AMP. If you put in some time and tip fairly and there is mutual respect then maybe you become that VIP but then the girls change and then you have to start over again. At best I have had daty, prostate hj and trying to ff them, nothing spectacular. I do like the ones that do not ask for tip up front though. Have people had other experiences? Maybe it depends on the spa, the day, the time and if the moon, sun and stars are all in alignment.

CamelToe Guy
01-03-24, 16:40
Has anyone ever gotten a BBBJ at tranq or is it cover only? Been a few times and tried most of the menu. I have tried the trio and tiff is the best hands down. PM if you know.

Windsor.

Tried this place recently because it was new. Got a young spinner that was about 5'9, looked like she had some fake tits and a tight butt. Tried the full hr. Massage was really good. She worked out the knots I had which was nice. No tease and during the flip she asked if she could touch. Standard finish. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. She is really hot though. Would repeat if menu expand after a few visits.My experience at Tranquility is you have to put in the time. They don't like walk-ins that much but alot of places are like that. I think they like to write notes next to your phone number for the next time. I would really like to see those notes sometime (in english) really curious what they write. I have had a couple tell me at different places that they write notes next to the number. Probably about how much we tip. There was one girl I saw 4-5 times each time we did a little more. I rimmed her on the last time (You can tell when it's their first time) I'm still waiting for my first rimming ha, ha. Not sure if I did daty with her. But basically it was standard service. Never really had a problem with getting there clothes off but then they don't let you touch them. No mutual touching is big turn-off for me. I also experienced alot of upselling. The last time I was there which was probably over the summer and hadn't been there along time before that. I just walked in and went thru 3 girls in the first 10 minutes maybe it was late and they all wanted to go home but the first girl was a real sexy young spinner and it was a buzz kill after that. They are all cute and young but some of their attitudes suck. They over value their pussy and act kind of bitchy in my opinion. But again I never went in there consistently enough to form a true unbiased opinion. But there is also a reason I didn't go back. The upselling is such a turn-off especially for what they are offering. IMO.

Windsor. Similar experience as you. I only did a hh and didn't make an appt so I got nada. Somebody was coming in and I couldn't get the hr. Probably you ha, ha. But it's my fault for not calling ahead. She's a sweet girl though. I don't get the feeling she puts out though. But you never know, always worth a shot. I might go back.

CamelToe Guy
01-03-24, 17:12
There is one place that I have gone and get a full GFE BBBJ with cim. She is in her thirties average body and looks, nice ass and Cs. She speaks ittle to no english. I think I might have been one of her first customers. I have done pretty much everything with this chick except FS. Maybe if I really put in time but not really interested. Weird right. She's really nice we use her translater app to communicate. Anyways the place isn't really popular but it's been around for along time. I'm not going to name it here for obvious reasons. I will share with some Sr Members prefer to trade. Discretion is a must for her safety which I don't wish to discuss here.

LaChevre
01-03-24, 17:35
There is one place that I have gone and get a full GFE BBBJ with cim. She is in her thirties average body and looks, nice ass and Cs. She speaks ittle to no english. I think I might have been one of her first customers. I have done pretty much everything with this chick except FS. Maybe if I really put in time but not really interested. Weird right. She's really nice we use her translater app to communicate. Anyways the place isn't really popular but it's been around for along time. I'm not going to name it here for obvious reasons. I will share with some Sr Members prefer to trade. Discretion is a must for her safety which I don't wish to discuss here.I'm interested if you wouldn't sharing, I may have something your interested in, not sure.

Andir
01-03-24, 19:55
After 4 joyful months, 558 Emma left her Waltham shop. She will be missed.

Mattis1775
01-03-24, 20:22
I tried to visit two places on walk-in basis in the evening, both places were occupied.

Thai Lanna. Huge place, door was locked, maybe had a client. I called and said they were busy. Place looked completely empty, obviously one person in the front and the same person does the massage.

New Life Massage. Huge place, again only one person and she was massaging someone. Grandma with grandma clothes and a mask. Both looked legit. It didn't matter to me whether they were legit or not, I needed a massage and both were busy.

Until next time.

JohnL1983
01-03-24, 20:38
Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.

Windsor, Do you mean the 534 Main? I was planning to visit this place. But the website and the building looks too normal for me. How many girls there?

Windsor.

Tried this place recently because it was new. Got a young spinner that was about 5'9, looked like she had some fake tits and a tight butt. Tried the full hr. Massage was really good. She worked out the knots I had which was nice. No tease and during the flip she asked if she could touch. Standard finish. Not sure if anything else is on the menu. She is really hot though. Would repeat if menu expand after a few visits.

LaChevre
01-03-24, 21:34
Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.There are three girls working there and fun can be had!

IllMonger
01-03-24, 21:34
Tranq depends on the girl. I had BBBJ there ling time ago but not get anything good recently.This can't be with the recent cast right? This must of been with a whole different crew running shop. Feel like the cast right now is strict on anything bare.

Yes, Windsor is the 534 main. Place looks pretty legit in a shared public lot. When I was there there was the young hot one and a fairly older one. Finish was standard.

MassMonger617
01-03-24, 23:20
I tried to visit two places on walk-in basis in the evening, both places were occupied.

Thai Lanna. Huge place, door was locked, maybe had a client. I called and said they were busy. Place looked completely empty, obviously one person in the front and the same person does the massage.

New Life Massage. Huge place, again only one person and she was massaging someone. Grandma with grandma clothes and a mask. Both looked legit. It didn't matter to me whether they were legit or not, I needed a massage and both were busy.

Until next time.Gone to Thai Lanna many times. It's a legit place, but you can get some nice teasing once you have rapport.

DeepSix
01-04-24, 11:57
Where's the AMP in NH? You can message me if you like.Been 4 (th) times after with no problems, always for a quick pump and dump before or after hitting up a couple breweries. Haven't been since mid-summer so not sure how it is currently.

ThizzleHats
01-04-24, 18:38
Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.

LaChevre
01-04-24, 19:01
Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.

Scraggy
01-04-24, 20:10
After 4 joyful months, 558 Emma left her Waltham shop. She will be missed.They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.

MandarinOrange
01-04-24, 20:33
I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.I was there a few days ago and didn't notice any smell. Place seems very clean including the bathroom.

Bishop8891
01-04-24, 21:09
They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.That sucks! Emma will be missed. I hate when they rotate the good ones out.

Andir
01-04-24, 21:16
They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.2 providers presently there — one is Tina, who is a bit overweight but is very nice and knows what she is doing. The second one is Andy, who is skinny and younger than Tina. Someone told them that Andy is a man's name and Andy might be renamed. Emma is gone.

Bran001
01-05-24, 13:26
Are there any left? I've not been to an AMP in a few years but this time of year I enjoy a hot water table shower as much as the rest of the experience.

Finder117
01-05-24, 14:47
Are there any left? I've not been to an AMP in a few years but this time of year I enjoy a hot water table shower as much as the rest of the experience.I've not seen any North of Providence, RI in quite some while.

punteruk
01-05-24, 15:43
Are there any left? I've not been to an AMP in a few years but this time of year I enjoy a hot water table shower as much as the rest of the experience.Spa Tao in Chemsfud and Bemis in Fitchy. Not exactly metro west, but they are both good. Tao for HR only and Bemis for more.

DoubleDippin
01-06-24, 16:18
There is one place that I have gone and get a full GFE BBBJ with cim. She is in her thirties average body and looks, nice ass and Cs. She speaks ittle to no english. I think I might have been one of her first customers. I have done pretty much everything with this chick except FS. Maybe if I really put in time but not really interested. Weird right. She's really nice we use her translater app to communicate. Anyways the place isn't really popular but it's been around for along time. I'm not going to name it here for obvious reasons. I will share with some Sr Members prefer to trade. Discretion is a must for her safety which I don't wish to discuss here.Finding something like what you have described on the South Shore is rare. Once in awhile you might get a report coming out of Quincy.

Finder117
01-06-24, 19:47
Finding something like what you have described on the South Shore is rare. Once in awhile you might get a report coming out of Quincy.I sent him a message 3:1 the other day and got nothing back =(.

CamelToe Guy
01-06-24, 21:38
I sent him a message 3:1 the other day and got nothing back =(.Check your messages. I don't check this forum everyday. I responded and appreciate your share. Thanks again.

Momo2
01-08-24, 09:42
Ventured out before the rain turned to snow in the South Shore. Called my first choice. I learned that she was working solo and I did not want a session full of interruptions so I passed. Called the second place no answer. I called Lavenderr in Weymouth and found out Ling was on vacation. Two new to me girls were working. Picked Jessica tall and slim with some conversational skills. She provided a medium massage with a top up but not off HJ. She had perky nips which she allowed to be sucked. I decided not to push it any further and enjoyed her vocal encouragement and slow release. Better than average experience from Jessica and I will try her again. Paid 60/60 for an hour. Flirted with Sophia who was shorter and curvier. My feeling was she had more to offer.

Jessica says she is splitting her time between Lavender and the older shop in Weymouth. She said she also worked in Quincy.

To the fellow who came after me. Please do not assume you were the only one there. You were obnoxiously noisy.

Happy hunting.

ThizzleHats
01-09-24, 02:45
Ventured out before the rain turned to snow in the South Shore. Called my first choice. I learned that she was working solo and I did not want a session full of interruptions so I passed. Called the second place no answer. I called Lavenderr in Weymouth and found out Ling was on vacation. Two new to me girls were working. Picked Jessica tall and slim with some conversational skills. She provided a medium massage with a top up but not off HJ. She had perky nips which she allowed to be sucked. I decided not to push it any further and enjoyed her vocal encouragement and slow release. Better than average experience from Jessica and I will try her again. Paid 60/60 for an hour. Flirted with Sophia who was shorter and curvier. My feeling was she had more to offer.

Jessica says she is splitting her time between Lavender and the older shop in Weymouth. She said she also worked in Quincy.

To the fellow who came after me. Please do not assume you were the only one there. You were obnoxiously noisy.

Happy hunting.How was the smell? I'm Lavender is one of my two SS spots, so I might have to branch out for the 'vacation pinch hitters'. Good to know she'll go down to 60 for top up HJ with nip action.

Nobodynose
01-09-24, 23:29
Just a timely update to let my fellow mongers know that Summer and Linda are back at 73x.

Just the right massage relief I needed after the most recent snow storm.

NN.

Jared260
01-10-24, 10:14
Went to AMP, Suddenly there is a knock on the front door.. someone is trying to come in. The provider had me lie quietly and wait.
10 minutes passed and she said all was good.And we returned to the fun. I still.Don't know what was going on.But it was odd and somewhat of a creep show..Hard to know what happened because everything comes through the front door from nothing to trouble. Been in similar position with single provider in shop, who managed phone and door, for food delivery, landlord stopped by unannounced, undo lock for second girl coming to shop who forgot her key, mongers seeking appointment, then or later, building inspector and LEO. For all of them, I just covered with towel and laid on table relaxing. Sometimes with regulars who they know will take a little mistreatment and return, they take the new monger for a quick service to not lose the business then comeback. These are known guys who stop in, skip the massage, and are there for 5-10 for quick drive by. So, who knows.

Lily1234
01-10-24, 12:01
Went to AMP in Weymouth that I frequent regularly.

Was there before opening and in a.

Favored position with provider.

Suddenly there is a knock on the front door.

And someone is trying to come in.

The provider had me lie quietly and wait.

10 minutes passed and she said all was good.

And we returned to the fun. I still.

Don't know what was going on.

But it was odd and somewhat of a creep show.

Happy New Year.Was somewhere recently where as the massage was reaching its climactic ending someone is pounding really loud. The girl listened and said the other girl at the place dealt with it as she heard her talking. But Intokd her ot was strange. She went to check it out. A monger had an appointment but showed up early and wanted in. He was banging like crazy (on the door). I finally peek out and she is talking to a guy. She told me the girl let him in to wait and he was a customer but she told him not to knock like that. Anyway, she comes back in and finishes.

On the plys side she got me close to finish twice before completing the massage, which was fun.

Simon412
01-10-24, 16:15
Just a timely update to let my fellow mongers know that Summer and Linda are back at 73x.

NN.Summer vs Linda, what's the difference service-wise? I've seen Summer once before and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

BonJovi
01-10-24, 19:50

NN.No matter what, I never get Summer of Linda even if I ask for an appointment. Seen them both when that spot first opened and I thought I tipped well, but maybe they want to do more than HE?

BonJovi
01-10-24, 19:51
Summer vs Linda, what's the difference service-wise? I've seen Summer once before and thoroughly enjoyed myself.I haven't seen either one in a while, but it's similar. Both give an excellent massage and tease. I preferred Summer to Linda, but have heard Linda has upped her game and she's got a nice ass.

Dboy111
01-10-24, 22:48
Dboy has some busty gems. Hmu if you want some. I will share if you can share a busty gem that you've recently seen.

UnnaturalFox
01-10-24, 23:19

Have fun stay safe.What's the typical damage for Coco and Lucy?

Mattis1775
01-11-24, 08:02
I paid a visit to Niko and Fayette. Nice time as usual. Her partner is still there if you've been there the past two months. But a client came in the room next to me and was moaning and grunting during the massage. Come on man. Now, I love massages that feel good and I don't make noises. But apparently some of you guys make really scary noises when the massage feels good and I'm certain it wasn't the main event as he just got in. All I can hear is the girl laughing the whole time. SMH.

I had my fun as usual. But left there freaked the hell out.

DukeD
01-11-24, 18:44
It was my birthday, and I already had the party the night before, because friends' schedules and reasons.

I'm still in my mid 20's so I don't monger that much, about once or twice each year when I feel like the time is right as a gift to myself, so I decided why not do it now.

Went in, guided by the mamasan, put down the house fee. I noticed they put up posters in the room that says along the line about no sex and such. Knowing it's bullshit, but still covered up myself a bit just to be safe.

Masseur came in, around 30's, no makeup, big rack, with a belly but not a deal breaker. Started the massage, jokingly asked if I were cold and ripped the blanket off. Good. A few teases around the little guy, now I was convinced.

Flipped, I started speaking Mandarin to her (I'm a native speaker), and she asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ. Wanted BJ, negotiated on the tip and we settled, told me to bring more next time. It was covered but good skills. Got both the top and bottom uncovered. HJ finish, hot towel wipe. Feels so damn good when I walk out.

Damage:50 hhr+90.

HappyDave
01-12-24, 08:32
I paid a visit to Niko and Fayette. Nice time as usual. Her partner is still there if you've been there the past two months. But a client came in the room next to me and was moaning and grunting during the massage. Come on man. Now, I love massages that feel good and I don't make noises. But apparently some of you guys make really scary noises when the massage feels good and I'm certain it wasn't the main event as he just got in. All I can hear is the girl laughing the whole time. SMH.

I had my fun as usual. But left there freaked the hell out.I was at "spring street" once. I could here a screeching sound which I later realized was a table being moved to a wall. Then about 15 minutes of a girl getting completely pounded. The vocals were quite distracting. All I could think of was some soccer mom coming in for foot massage and hearing Lassie from porkys getting absolutely smashed by peir pile driver.

ChipJohnson001
01-12-24, 11:31
This can't be with the recent cast right? This must of been with a whole different crew running shop. Feel like the cast right now is strict on anything bare.

Yes, Windsor is the 534 main. Place looks pretty legit in a shared public lot. When I was there there was the young hot one and a fairly older one. Finish was standard.Does anyone know the name of the young hot one. To avoid ending up with the fairly old one? Thanks.

Jsxddct6
01-12-24, 14:45
I tried to stop by early but got nervous since it's in such a public high traffic place and decided to check out San San in Everett. Saw a granny and walked out. Went to grab a buffet lunch down the street instead. I was still getting messages from 60X and decided what the hell and went there after lunch.

Small rooms, clean, no mirrors facing the massage tables though.

There I met Chi Chi from China. I want to say late 30's and a little on the thicker side but still a great provider. Massage was good and thorough. Plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip decided on FS with BBBJ. Started with some TT sucking, then an excellent BBBJ with some ball gargling. Then it was more BBBJ but in 69. Covered CG, Mish, and then doggy. Very intimate feel but no kissing. I don't like providers who make it all business-like and she didn't disappoint. I asked her for some more of that great BBBJ to finish which she obliged but said no CIM. She said to tell her when I'm about to finish. After another great round of BBBJ I said I'm ready and she held her held there with her mouth wide open. Confused yet happy I shot a large load in there. She didn't seem to mind. Overall, glad I came.

BR1201
01-12-24, 14:57
Summer vs Linda, what's the difference service-wise? I've seen Summer once before and thoroughly enjoyed myself.Summer is amazing. Petite frame. Linda is more full bodied. Both give an excellent massage. I like Summer's better because she is so erotic throughout the whole thing. Lindas is good but I'm just not into her.

I heard there is more on the table haha but no confirmed experience first hand. If anyone knows about extra curriculars above a HE at 732 PM me.

Rshrry
01-12-24, 15:32
New girl Apple just arrived last night. 30 ish short and skinny if you are into this. Nice personality keep smiling at me, B-cup and not bad looking opted for an hr. Decent massage, good tease before flip. I asked for CBJ with whole access mutual touch nice finish very satisfied. As always rear parking with back door entrance clean room and sheets worth repeating. 60+120.Thank you.

Got to see Apple, Liked the apples and banana for sure, wanted upfront which was a bit of a turn off but I guess they may have been ripped off or short changed a few too many times. Same donation as twb + . 2 0 with daty so. 1 4,I think she will be shuffled out in a month or two, but all in all very nice dream will go back to continue dream.

Rshrry
01-12-24, 16:53
Thank you.

Got to see Apple, Liked the apples and banana for sure, wanted upfront which was a bit of a turn off but I guess they may have been ripped off or short changed a few too many times. Same donation as twb + . 2 0 with daty so. 1 4,I think she will be shuffled out in a month or two, but all in all very nice dream will go back to continue dream.Apologizes should have said my 2nd time.

IllMonger
01-12-24, 17:47
Does anyone know the name of the young hot one. To avoid ending up with the fairly old one? Thanks.I think the young ones name is Lucy. Or at least that's the name.

I got. I need to build a rapport with her. Seems worth.

No Cheater
01-12-24, 19:05
Had a great time with new girl LuLu at Eastern today. Young, pretty, and great body top to bottom. I will repeat.

Jimmy Pratt
01-13-24, 01:58
Summer is amazing. Petite frame. Linda is more full bodied. Both give an excellent massage. I like Summer's better because she is so erotic throughout the whole thing. Lindas is good but I'm just not into her.

I heard there is more on the table haha but no confirmed experience first hand. If anyone knows about extra curriculars above a HE at 732 PM me.I forgot to make a post about 2 weeks ago. Saw Linda right when she got back. First of all, she is basically permanent there, and Summer has made sure to teach her well. In fact, this welcome-home session was one of the best I ever had. Let's just say that while still face down, her tease lasted around 15 minutes and included a lot of prostate play.

To answer the other questions. You can get both of them, but you have to make an appointment and specify. Summer isn't there every day, however.

Finally, regarding bait-and-switch reports from December. I had a long talk with Summer and the low-down is that there's an incredible number of us mongers who call and ask for Summer, but then don't show up or often show up late. She lamented that many people call with blocked or altered numbers. She actually tries to reach out if she's expecting you and you're late. She does this before giving away your slot. But it was very clear that they do try to keep the appointment you made.

I'm sure that if the person on the other end of the text is one of the new girls, there's a chance they are just saying 'OK', but now that Linda is back I would expect that you'll get who you ask for if she's available.

Long story short. Other than looks, you can't go wrong with either Summer or Linda. When I was there, third girl was CoCo, and she looked pleasant. I asked Summer if she'll be 'teaching' her the same style. Sounds like she tries for everyone, but some of them are temporarily here from NY and some don't want to learn. I imagine when she finds the next Linda, she will keep her.

JP.

CamelToe Guy
01-13-24, 12:15
I think the young ones name is Lucy. Or at least that's the name.

I got. I need to build a rapport with her. Seems worth.The girl I had was tallish thin nice body and Cute She said her name was Sing. Just massage for me PM me for details, Not in a rush to go back.

Top Floor
01-13-24, 13:51
Speaking of Linda's, does anyone know if Linda who used to own Orchid on Spring St in Watertown a few years back ever opened up a new place?

Mr Bao
01-13-24, 16:45
Stopped by and that spot has 2 new chicks. 1st one was eating lunch and not good on my eyes. Asked for second chick and that was Sophia. Older chick. Passed on all two and asked where's Apple? Not there. Left.

Went to Lavendar, and one chick was available and not pleasing to my eyes. Made an excuse and exited.

I just saved myself $150 bucks LOL.

Bishop8891
01-13-24, 17:24
Stopped by and that spot has 2 new chicks. 1st one was eating lunch and not good on my eyes. Asked for second chick and that was Sophia. Older chick. Passed on all two and asked where's Apple? Not there. Left.

Went to Lavendar, and one chick was available and not pleasing to my eyes. Made an excuse and exited.

I just saved myself $150 bucks LOL.Head to Eastern there is a new girl there that is absolutely beautiful.

You will be happy there.

Break420
01-13-24, 22:00
Wouldn't repeat.

She's cute.

Lackluster massage.

Immediately negation on the flip.

Lots of attitude.

Wanted 1 for HJ.

Arguing.

Took 45 before she would even start.

Mood killer.

All set with prospect.

They all do that there.

Had a great time with new girl LuLu at Eastern today. Young, pretty, and great body top to bottom. I will repeat.

UnnaturalFox
01-13-24, 23:36
Had a great time with new girl LuLu at Eastern today. Young, pretty, and great body top to bottom. I will repeat.Curious about the service and damage. The only complaint have about the place is the haggling. I'll pay but at the same time I don't want to feel like I'm being suckered.

UnnaturalFox
01-14-24, 00:01
Visited Newtonville for the first time. Asked for Coco. Late forties maybe, she's got jet black hair that comes down to her breasts, spinner type body, very small frame. She said she's been a masseuse for 15 years and she proved it. She starts off with kneading the muscles and pressing down on the spine to warm you up before starting the actual massage. Which is great if you are feeling stiff. And yes, she does tease in the beginning to get you excited. She uses a lot of forearm and elbow during the massage which feels amazing.

The finish was a slow HJ, some dirty talk, full access to the top. Small perky Cs. Would repeat if I'm in the area. Damage: . 7 house, . 8 tip.

The problem is she walks away every time there is a call or a walk-in. There's an younger girl there but she doesn't answer the door or pickup the phone. IDK why. Any review of her would be appreciated.

May I suggest that you fellas stop making conversation with providers by mentioning monger forums? It's the third place in the Waltham, Newton area that brought up the forums. Why are you doing this??

LustyB
01-14-24, 08:53
Why are you doing this??The real question for why are you doing this? You just paid $150 for a fucking hand job.

Katokay
01-14-24, 08:56
The real question for why are you doing this? You just paid $150 for a fucking hand job.He paid $80.

LustyB
01-14-24, 12:47
He paid $80.$70 to the house makes it $150. You have to factor in the total.

BLKMAYLE
01-14-24, 13:33
I tried to stop by early but got nervous since it's in such a public high traffic place and decided to check out San San in Everett. Saw a granny and walked out. Went to grab a buffet lunch down the street instead. I was still getting messages from 60X and decided what the hell and went there after lunch.

There I met Chi Chi from China. I want to say late 30's and a little on the thicker side but still a great provider. Massage was good and thorough. Plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip decided on FS with BBBJ. Started with some TT sucking, then an excellent BBBJ with some ball gargling. Then it was more BBBJ but in 69. Covered CG, Mish, and then doggy. Very intimate feel but no kissing. I don't like providers who make it all business-like and she didn't disappoint. I asked her for some more of that great BBBJ to finish which she obliged but said no CIM. She said to tell her when I'm about to finish. After another great round of BBBJ I said I'm ready and she held her held there with her mouth wide open. Confused yet happy I shot a large load in there. She didn't seem to mind. Overall, glad I came.Parlor newbie here sounds good.

60 X? Couldn't find it in Rub.

Anybody point me in the right direction.

Katokay
01-14-24, 15:57
$70 to the house makes it $150. You have to factor in the total.The $70 is gone, OP said she gave an amazing massage.

I've had absolutely terrible massages but was still expected to pay for it. The $70 is for massage and they $80 is hand release. If there was no HJ you still have to pay.

Sasuke9015
01-14-24, 16:05
Just wanted to check if anyone knew of any places that offer a good PM?

Obviously, 7 XX Moody is famous for Linda and Summer, and their amazing services. Wondering if people had any other good spots, they would recommend?

Trailman44
01-14-24, 19:17
Went for a visit. New staff since my last trip up a few months ago. Drew Cindy or Lucky and went for a half hour at 5. Massage was good, soft touch was outstanding. Flipped and went for a CBJ at 1.

Finished with a foot massage. Nice time overall but nothing memorable.

Mattis1775
01-14-24, 20:13
It was so dead today. I wanted to see Marie. She said not working. Nice to make your own hours you Ho. Leeza was booked solid. When has she ever been booked solid? WTF. The Feisty Italian either blocked my number or keeps her phone off. I refuse to see K. Decided to go to QQ.

Parked and this new girl I never met opened the door. Younger, chubby and looked like a b*tch. Went inside and straight to the bathroom because I had to piss. Heard screaming and yelling. Most likely arguing on whose turn it was. Then I heard door slamming. WTF.

Got Angela. Seen her before once and haven't seen her again. Apparently they have another place on Cambridge St in Worcester. Not from the area so I can't comment. BBFS, no CIP. Her pussy smelled awful. Massage was very good. Almost fell asleep. YoYo wasn't there or was with a client.

Overall, decent visit. Nothing exciting. I think this place is getting old for me.

UnnaturalFox
01-14-24, 22:44
$70 to the house makes it $150. You have to factor in the total.Care to contribute a review of an AMP that's offering the same services for less?

UnnaturalFox
01-14-24, 22:47

Obviously, 7 XX Moody is famous for Linda and Summer, and their amazing services. Wondering if people had any other good spots, they would recommend?

I know it's nowhere near Boston, but I recommend seeking out mama Hong in Wareham.

If you do, be warned that she'll cheat you on time if she is busy. So, I recommend starting with 30 minutes the first time. But, she has great massage skills along with the skill you seek.

LustyB
01-15-24, 09:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LustyB
01-15-24, 09:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Mr Bao
01-15-24, 11:32
Head to Eastern there is a new girl there that is absolutely beautiful.

You will be happy there.They rotate around from Quincy and Waltham. I believe you'll get standard with tons of negotiation. No other actions on the menu as far as I'd remember. If anyone had better, please entertain me. Thanks.

LustyB
01-15-24, 12:15
[Deleted by Admin]

LustyB
01-15-24, 12:19
It was so dead today. I wanted to see Marie. She said not working. Nice to make your own hours you Ho. Leeza was booked solid. When has she ever been booked solid? WTF. The Feisty Italian either blocked my number or keeps her phone off. I refuse to see K. Decided to go to QQ.

Parked and this new girl I never met opened the door. Younger, chubby and looked like a b*tch. Went inside and straight to the bathroom because I had to piss. Heard screaming and yelling. Most likely arguing on whose turn it was. Then I heard door slamming. WTF.

Got Angela. Seen her before once and haven't seen her again. Apparently they have another place on Cambridge St in Worcester. Not from the area so I can't comment. BBFS, no CIP. Her pussy smelled awful. Massage was very good. Almost fell asleep. YoYo wasn't there or was with a client.

Overall, decent visit. Nothing exciting. I think this place is getting old for me.I didn't know Angela was rotating.

Andir
01-15-24, 15:17
If you liked Coco at 558, you may see her now — she is back. The personnel at this place was rotating fast lately. The big breasted Tina stayed a week and unfortunately was gone. That's too bad as she was barebacking on a first visit. Andy / Annie, who was her partner at the shop, stayed a bit longer but is gone as well. Who knows how long Coco is going to stay. She ate well while away — now has a small belly. But it looks cute on her. Still hard "no" to fucking but will suck you bare. Wants 200 for this (on top of the house fee). It's their BBBJ price now, I guess, since Emma established it.

Coco mentioned (through the translator) that 2 new girls will be arriving soon.

Plemo
01-15-24, 15:28
They rotate around from Quincy and Waltham. I believe you'll get standard with tons of negotiation. No other actions on the menu as far as I'd remember. If anyone had better, please entertain me. Thanks.What is a good place in Quincy these days. Used to be a few, action seems to have moved to Weymouth.

Dboy111
01-15-24, 16:46
Alright so a fellow monger here shared a gem so here's a review. I took a visit to Tranquility in Weymouth and saw Kiki. Young pretty gal with a nice tight body. She proceeds to give me a medium massage which was great. On the flip she asks for tip. She asked for $100 fully nude plus I paid $40 for the half. She gets fully nude and starts touching my body. She then lays on the table curled up next to me with her leg around me and starts stroking junior. During the whole time I'm feeling her up and sucking on them titties. I was told they we D cup bombs but they weren't. Solid nice C cups. A little disappointed because I like DD cups or bigger but she was a good time. On the finish she stands on the table with her ass on my leg facing me. I'm spreading her ass open spanking her while she's stroking me then I explode. Great release. Total $140 had a fun time but still looking for those DD cup or bigger bombs if you know of any. Thanks. Take care. Dboy.

CamelToe Guy
01-15-24, 17:07

Obviously, 7 XX Moody is famous for Linda and Summer, and their amazing services. Wondering if people had any other good spots, they would recommend?Here's a link to some places.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/search/prostate-massage

Sometimes you have to ask for what you want. I don't think I've ever been turned down. Alot of the experienced ones feel you out to see if you like it or just straight out ask you.

CamelToe Guy
01-15-24, 17:23
Where are these standard places that give HJ with full access to the top for 40? They are not on this forum. Please provide a review. We really want to know.Guy, I've hardly ever had a problem getting the top off. Most of them don't care. The money maker is between her legs not her shoulders. If you are tipping 60 for the top off then you are getting ripped off IMO. Also, that's a 90-100% tip for just Tits. That's BS. You need to get up and walk if that's the case. There are obviously extenuating circumstances like if you really like her, she's giving you a PM plus great massage. The smart girls will try and get you back and not try and upsell you. If they upsell me, sometimes they will get me. It all depends on what head is doing the thinking (but the money maker has to be involved) for them to get me. Generally speaking if they up sell me, I won't return or if I do I definitely won't see that girl again. You can always ask for another girl if you are not happy. Just say I want so and so or can I see who else is working.

CamelToe Guy
01-15-24, 17:39
What is a good place in Quincy these days. Used to be a few, action seems to have moved to Weymouth.Do a Forum search for Quincy and see what comes up. Check rub maps out. If I check off a box on rub maps for FS for example, I then check out the latest review. I'm not a subscriber but you can look at how many reviews the reviewer has posted and where they are located. If this is their first review then it's probably a fake review from ownership or a girl that works there trying to bring in more business. Also, sometimes just checking the Ads can give you an idea if they offer more or not. It's been my experience that most places don't put new "young" girl if they don't have younger girls. If they don't they usually just put new girl. Some do lie, but then you have to call them on it. You have to learn to read between the lines.

Mattis1775
01-15-24, 18:30
Curious about the service and damage. The only complaint have about the place is the haggling. I'll pay but at the same time I don't want to feel like I'm being suckered.I don't get it. There are plenty of information on here about this joint and most say that they haggle for the top price. And, when you say that you'll pay, do you mean that you're willing to fork over 100 dollars for a simple HJ? Or, 150 for a HJ with touching? There was once a standard for this shit. 40/60 for the HHR / HR is common for an AMP's massage service. 20-40 for a simple HJ. 40-60 if you want to touch, some will even lift their top and let you touch. When you're talking 80 and up is BJ, FS or whatever else your heart desires.

Some pay more than the standard. It's your money and I remember a Monger here would brag about overpaying because they think is funny. But that is ruining it for everyone else. Sorry, I don't make massive amount of money and definitely don't have a treasure chest of Fun Cash to pull from. But when you're tipping someone 80+ for a HJ, that Ho is going to expect that from everyone else. I've visited new places and a small few would give me a dirty look when I say 40 for a simple HJ. They would come back and say 80 and I would start getting dressed. Hell, some of you would pay for a self-service HJ. WTF.

I don't know what you're paying. But don't be "suckered" as you were to put it by not "paying" for what they are requesting. I remember there was a good argument on how much to tip in this thread and it's good to restart that.

The most recent shit was K from Leominster (for those that know her), would start asking for 150. That pig isn't more than 60 and again, some generous Monger either thought it was funny or felt sorry for K and started a trend.

CamelToe Guy
01-15-24, 19:45
I don't get it. There are plenty of information on here about this joint and most say that they haggle for the top price. And, when you say that you'll pay, do you mean that you're willing to fork over 100 dollars for a simple HJ? Or, 150 for a HJ with touching? There was once a standard for this shit. 40/60 for the HHR / HR is common for an AMP's massage service. 20-40 for a simple HJ. 40-60 if you want to touch, some will even lift their top and let you touch. When you're talking 80 and up is BJ, FS or whatever else your heart desires.

Some pay more than the standard. It's your money and I remember a Monger here would brag about overpaying because they think is funny. But that is ruining it for everyone else. Sorry, I don't make massive amount of money and definitely don't have a treasure chest of Fun Cash to pull from. But when you're tipping someone 80+ for a HJ, that Ho is going to expect that from everyone else. I've visited new places and a small few would give me a dirty look when I say 40 for a simple HJ. They would come back and say 80 and I would start getting dressed. Hell, some of you would pay for a self-service HJ. WTF.

I don't know what you're paying. But don't be "suckered" as you were to put it by not "paying" for what they are requesting. I remember there was a good argument on how much to tip in this thread and it's good to restart that.

The most recent shit was K from Leominster (for those that know her), would start asking for 150. That pig isn't more than 60 and again, some generous Monger either thought it was funny or felt sorry for K and started a trend.I totally agree with you on this. This is a huge pet peeve for me. They think americans are all rich and make tons of money. It bugs the crap out of me. It's tax free money and for how long hhr for FS the word on the street is that most guys last between 5-15 minutes that's pretty good jing for a minimum of $140, even if it's just $40 to $60 that's pretty good for no taxes. I don't feel sorry for these chix.

I understand they probably have to deal with some A-holes but I bet most guys are respectful.

Johnson686
01-15-24, 20:06
The real question for why are you doing this? You just paid $150 for a fucking hand job.This is wrong thinking. You're getting 2 separate things, a massage and HJ, so you're paying for 2 separate things. Why else would you go to an AMP? I enjoy the massage and then I enjoy the ending.

EMonkey
01-15-24, 20:28
Visited Newtonville for the first time. Asked for Coco. Late forties maybe, she's got jet black hair that comes down to her breasts, spinner type body, very small frame. She said she's been a masseuse for 15 years and she proved it. She starts off with kneading the muscles and pressing down on the spine to warm you up before starting the actual massage. Which is great if you are feeling stiff. And yes, she does tease in the beginning to get you excited. She uses a lot of forearm and elbow during the massage which feels amazing.

The finish was a slow HJ, some dirty talk, full access to the top. Small perky Cs. Would repeat if I'm in the area. Damage: . 7 house, . 8 tip.

The problem is she walks away every time there is a call or a walk-in. There's an younger girl there but she doesn't answer the door or pickup the phone. IDK why. Any review of her would be appreciated.

May I suggest that you fellas stop making conversation with providers by mentioning monger forums? It's the third place in the Waltham, Newton area that brought up the forums. Why are you doing this??

The Younger one is Sunny (at least that is how I knew her at Healthy Body Work).

She also has a good elbow technique and a great tongue once she knows you.

SilverChin61
01-15-24, 20:41
My new years resolution? New talent this year. I'm sick of the same old providers; the Tiffany, the Summer, the Ling, the CoCo, the YUYU. I need fresh.

Anyone else feel the same??

LustyB
01-15-24, 21:46
This is wrong thinking. You're getting 2 separate things, a massage and HJ, so you're paying for 2 separate things. Why else would you go to an AMP? I enjoy the massage and then I enjoy the ending.The massage anymore shit mostly.

Take that $150 and find a decent STG girl and fuck her for a half hour. AMPs lately have been junk unless you go to a FS place. Plus the ladies get a small cut of the massage too.

UnnaturalFox
01-16-24, 00:07
I don't get it. There are plenty of information on here about this joint and most say that they haggle for the top price. And, when you say that you'll pay, do you mean that you're willing to fork over 100 dollars for a simple HJ? Or, 150 for a HJ with touching? There was once a standard for this shit. 40/60 for the HHR / HR is common for an AMP's massage service. 20-40 for a simple HJ. 40-60 if you want to touch, some will even lift their top and let you touch. When you're talking 80 and up is BJ, FS or whatever else your heart desires.

The most recent shit was K from Leominster (for those that know her), would start asking for 150. That pig isn't more than 60 and again, some generous Monger either thought it was funny or felt sorry for K and started a trend.When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.

UnnaturalFox
01-16-24, 00:21
This is wrong thinking. You're getting 2 separate things, a massage and HJ, so you're paying for 2 separate things. Why else would you go to an AMP? I enjoy the massage and then I enjoy the ending.

Johnson ma man, that guy is straight up wasting our time. He's had a million chances to show his side, write a review, or even just link us to someone else's. But nope. No point banging our heads against this wall anymore. Let's ditch the dead air and get back to sharing some juicy info, yeah?

Bishop8891
01-16-24, 00:23
When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.Brother, it's like buying a car. Do you think everyone gets the same car at the same price. I have left a dealership if I don't like the price and an AMP should be no different.

Although there are some who will pay top dollar because they like what they see.

Andir
01-16-24, 02:18
Well no shit Sherlock. But it's still the total. There's place in town you can get hour massage and BBFS for $160. $80 for a HJ is insane. Standard is still 60/40 or maybe 60/50.The house fee is now 70 pretty much everywhere. 40 dollar handjobs are from 10 years ago.

LaChevre
01-16-24, 07:40
Nice spot on Wash. In Wey. On busy rt. 18. Asked for and was seen by Lucy, tiny petite little girl, maybe 5' and 100 lbs soaking wet. Was taken to upstairs back room, very clean and spacious, two tables, gives a pretty decent medium strong massage, flipped at about 30 minutes, discussed what I wanted, only basic services, full nude, full access with no penetration, data with her on top, basic HJ. Killer tight little body, very nice nice soft B's. Great visit, will repeat. I'm in the area a lot and have seen that this place I'd getting very busy, sometimes 3 or 4 cars parked out front at the same time. Best call ahead fro appt.

Mattis1775
01-16-24, 07:49
When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.Nah. That place will rob you for every penny you have. Maximum impact. Never been there. But that's what all the guys are saying. Just that knowledge keeps me away. Don't need to be curious about it. I get it that the girls are hot and the cost is more. But they have to be reasonable that it's an AMP and not a strip club. And the car sales bickering will absolutely turn me away. Some guys love it. But I fucking hate that shit.

Katokay
01-16-24, 10:03
Well no shit Sherlock. But it's still the total. There's place in town you can get hour massage and BBFS for $160. $80 for a HJ is insane. Standard is still 60/40 or maybe 60/50.$ 160 BBFS? Due tell.

JohnTies
01-16-24, 10:13
I don't visit massage places all that much but do on occasion.

I have a hard line about what I want to pay for things.

There has been more than a few times where we are talking about things and they say a number, I give my number and they repeat the same number.

I say no and if it is for more than HJ they try to drop it down to a HJ and I saw I am good.

They usually say good, you don't want anything? I saw I am good now, thank you.

So, they just lost everything with their attitude towards me, most of them act like I owe them something or I am going to pay whatever number they say.

I have dealt with them in shock I don't want anything, have them get angry and yell at me, the gamut has been run but I hold my line not my problem they don't like it.

Have to be willing to walk away when negotiating plain and simple. Have your price and that is it.

I could care less if they are happy with me or not.

LustyB
01-16-24, 10:35
$ 160 BBFS? Due tell.Several in Worcester. Got to know where to look.

Katokay
01-16-24, 11:29
Several in Worcester. Got to know where to look.I'm well aware of Worcester. OP said there were some in newton. I'm not traveling to Worcester.

Mattis1775
01-16-24, 12:43
The house fee is now 70 pretty much everywhere. 40 dollar handjobs are from 10 years ago.Haha. There is no increase in gas, expense or anything that would affect their price. Their hand is their hand. Unless they want to add in costs for arthritis treatment or skin care.

Dboy111
01-16-24, 13:16
Who has them? I haven't had any luck lately. Some of you guys message me saying these girls have bombs and when I show up they are at best a C cup. Where are the DD Dboy bombs?

Dboy111
01-16-24, 13:18
Who gives the best 4 hands massage? I'm looking for a good time where they actually get into it. What's the best place to go to for a great experience?

LaChevre
01-16-24, 14:01
Nice spot on Wash. In Wey. On busy rt. 18. Asked for and was seen by Lucy, tiny petite little girl, maybe 5' and 100 lbs soaking wet. Was taken to upstairs back room, very clean and spacious, two tables, gives a pretty decent medium strong massage, flipped at about 30 minutes, discussed what I wanted, only basic services, full nude, full access with no penetration, data with her on top, basic HJ. Killer tight little body, very nice nice soft B's. Great visit, will repeat. I'm in the area a lot and have seen that this place I'd getting very busy, sometimes 3 or 4 cars parked out front at the same time. Best call ahead fro appt.Forgot to mention the cost $60 +$100.

OptimusSlime
01-16-24, 14:41
I totally agree with you on this. This is a huge pet peeve for me. They think americans are all rich and make tons of money. It bugs the crap out of me. It's tax free money and for how long hhr for FS the word on the street is that most guys last between 5-15 minutes that's pretty good jing for a minimum of $140, even if it's just $40 to $60 that's pretty good for no taxes. I don't feel sorry for these chix.
I understand they probably have to deal with some A-holes but I bet most guys are respectful.Agree with all of the critiques about Eastern. Their M. O. Is to haggle for a high price, then not fully take clothes off as promised, not really allow full access, stand just out reach, and jack hammer you off as quickly as possible. I am never returning to this place.

HappiestEnding
01-16-24, 16:12
I have some friends that would like to know about places in the area that are not going to try and upcharge and are still a bargain, possibly due to age / looks of providers. There's a certain added relaxed feeling of walking into an establishment and knowing exactly what is expected and offered. Also, low-grade can be fun every once in a while. DMs ok if you're gatekeeping a true bargain LOL.

MassnhGuy
01-16-24, 16:32

There I met Chi Chi from China. I want to say late 30's and a little on the thicker side but still a great provider. Massage was good and thorough. Plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip decided on FS with BBBJ. Started with some TT sucking, then an excellent BBBJ with some ball gargling. Then it was more BBBJ but in 69. Covered CG, Mish, and then doggy. Very intimate feel but no kissing. I don't like providers who make it all business-like and she didn't disappoint. I asked her for some more of that great BBBJ to finish which she obliged but said no CIM. She said to tell her when I'm about to finish. After another great round of BBBJ I said I'm ready and she held her held there with her mouth wide open. Confused yet happy I shot a large load in there. She didn't seem to mind. Overall, glad I came.What was the damage and how long was the visit? Thinking about going but in a very busy area.

JohnFoxxFan
01-16-24, 17:02
Went for a visit. New staff since my last trip up a few months ago. Drew Cindy or Lucky and went for a half hour at 5. Massage was good, soft touch was outstanding. Flipped and went for a CBJ at 1.

Finished with a foot massage. Nice time overall but nothing memorable.I highly recommend Amy at this location. Petite with man-made D-DD's, beautiful smile and overall in my opinion. Will take good care of you.

GoodVibes9065
01-16-24, 17:12
Any info on a provider that will rim and do BBBJ?

WarEagle1996
01-16-24, 18:15
Any info on a provider that will rim and do BBBJ?McKenna and Kiki Michelle both provide amazing rim and BBBJ services.

IllMonger
01-16-24, 18:51
Visited 3 places recently with grannies.

Fu Shen has a new girl there. Probably late 40's, decent looking with really good butt and body. Pretty good price on the menu iykyk. Only worth hh imo. Great bang for your buck place. Total 1. 4. DM for details.

Usually used to the mamasan there with the huge natural titties, kind of tired of her though. Pretty hefty lady but Russian finish with her is pretty good if you're into that. Also bang for your buck.

Holbrook.

Visited this hole in the wall spot Nini & blue lotus spa. Another bang for your buck granny probably around age 50. I think this place is ran by one lady. They had a real hot slender lady working here few months back that was def worth the visit. Right now it's just a bargain bust a nut shack with a menu. Only worth hh.

Total 1. 4.

Braintree.

Cresent Moon.

Another granny shop. Maybe they have a younger provider. Provider was around age 45-50 ish age. Busty but only allowed standard finish with UTC touch. Not worth it imo. Basically TOFTT this place used to be worth it years ago.

Zack Lawrence
01-16-24, 19:22
Haha. There is no increase in gas, expense or anything that would affect their price. Their hand is their hand. Unless they want to add in costs for arthritis treatment or skin care.Just increase for food, personal care and housing. You guys make me laugh you are cheap but are the first to complain when service is bad. You get what you pay for in this life sorry facts.

Mr Bao
01-16-24, 21:07
Will adventure to a new spot I saw on bedpage. Will report back unless someone has seen the spot in Hudson?

Lily1234
01-16-24, 21:20
Will adventure to a new spot I saw on bedpage. Will report back unless someone has seen the spot in Hudson?I wrote about it in response to another review recently.

DownWind
01-16-24, 23:12
Any reports of happiness here? When it was Artful it was possible with a few of the ladies but no way with the rest. And you had to be a regular. Thanks.

Katokay
01-17-24, 09:40
Haha. There is no increase in gas, expense or anything that would affect their price. Their hand is their hand. Unless they want to add in costs for arthritis treatment or skin care.Yes. Inflation effects everyone except these working girls.

AmpRider
01-17-24, 17:16
Huge disappointment today.

I've been there many time last year and always had good times but today, there was tall, in around 30-40's with jean short and big Cs.

Asked for HH, flipped after 10 minutes of just pressing my back with hands, she asked me to pay first. I said "What? I've never done that here, I always give good tips so don't worry."

She goes "Everybody pay first and you have to" so I gave 60 she said Thank you.

And the game started. Try to reach UTC and she gave me attitude with angry face "You want to pay more?" I said "No."

And game goes on. Took me a while to finish since nothing allowed.

She got nice body but wondering if she was actually he. Maybe tranny.

I tried reach front outside but she got mad. I mean really mad like she is being offended. I think she got something there.

Anyway. Just got the job done for $100 total but never go back. Never. Never. Never.

ThizzleHats
01-17-24, 19:19
Visited 3 places recently with grannies.

Fu Shen has a new girl there. Probably late 40's, decent looking with really good butt and body. Pretty good price on the menu iykyk. Only worth hh imo. Great bang for your buck place. Total 1. 4. DM for details.

Usually used to the mamasan there with the huge natural titties, kind of tired of her though. Pretty hefty lady but Russian finish with her is pretty good if you're into that. Also bang for your buck.
I thought that granny would have a lot going in the tits department but she is FAT. The fattest AMP granny I ever saw, maybe pushing in all of hobbying. One of those fat chicks you think how fat she is she should have bigger tits but no. Lame massage and jackhammer finish. I'd much rather go to Lavender and get those pop up nipples and she knows how to stroke.

LaChevre
01-17-24, 19:33
I thought that granny would have a lot going in the tits department but she is FAT. The fattest AMP granny I ever saw, maybe pushing in all of hobbying. One of those fat chicks you think how fat she is she should have bigger tits but no. Lame massage and jackhammer finish. I'd much rather go to Lavender and get those pop up nipples and she knows how to stroke.Go Ling I mean Sunny.

MBeamg
01-18-24, 08:15
Went to blue sky in Danvers / peabody due to all the good reviews. Note to self don't go 30 minutes before closing time. The mamasan opened the door and God bless her she looked like a bridge troll, no worries as I'm sure that some other attractive woman would be taking care of me. She never came.

40 house fee.

Laid down and I heard another woman enter the room. The woman slapped my ass and asked to see my face. Then she left.

Mamasan fell asleep while giving me a massage once, long long pause then she started rubbing again. She then let out two consecutive farts that smelled like hotdog water, I was like there's no way she just ripped one. Well she did. It smelled foul it was insane.

For some mysterious reason I stayed and she gave me a standard HJ, after all this I still asked for a BJ she told me no. She pulled her pants down and lifted her shirt up and I closed my eyes and pretended she was 30 years younger. She had an ass like Hank hill, (google it) .

She didn't speak much English but muttered something about me coming around 6:30, is that when the hot girl shows up?

Gave her $40. And I cried in the car.

Based on this experience alone I'd never go back but I believe in second chances.

LaChevre
01-18-24, 08:59
Went to blue sky in Danvers / peabody due to all the good reviews. Note to self don't go 30 minutes before closing time. The mamasan opened the door and God bless her she looked like a bridge troll, no worries as I'm sure that some other attractive woman would be taking care of me. She never came.

40 house fee.

Laid down and I heard another woman enter the room. The woman slapped my ass and asked to see my face. Then she left.

Mamasan fell asleep while giving me a massage once, long long pause then she started rubbing again. She then let out two consecutive farts that smelled like hotdog water, I was like there's no way she just ripped one. Well she did. It smelled foul it was insane.

For some mysterious reason I stayed and she gave me a standard HJ, after all this I still asked for a BJ she told me no. She pulled her pants down and lifted her shirt up and I closed my eyes and pretended she was 30 years younger. She had an ass like Hank hill, (google it) .

She didn't speak much English but muttered something about me coming around 6:30, is that when the hot girl shows up?

Gave her $40. And I cried in the car.

Based on this experience alone I'd never go back but I believe in second chances.Hahaha, too fucking funny!

Mr Bao
01-18-24, 09:11
Will adventure to a new spot I saw on bedpage. Will report back unless someone has seen the spot in Hudson?Went by to scope out and not my taste. Could tell this closet tight space apt. Was a no go. Used app to translate and not bad looking for a 57 year old lady. I had to hold my breath as she stank. Excused myself and ninja out. Stopped by 11 Edinboro and girl was like you can go to 99 Harrison, 4 girls. I was like sure. So they're affiliated. Expensive nowadays as some mongers paid what the girls asked for and that drives up prices. We all need to boycott these spots due to prices but I doubt any mongers will partake.

Northshore8
01-18-24, 15:06
Hey gang,

Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

Thank you all and stay safe.

NS6.

Mushroom2127
01-18-24, 17:13
Checked out San San spa last week. When I got to the place, I had to loop behind the building to get to the second floor. Place was literally just a apartment. Mamasan (40-50's) greeted me and quickly took me to a room. After undressing she returned and got to work. Guess there were no other girls available at the time but I did hear someone else getting a massage as I was walking to my room, so you may have better luck than me. Massage was strong and thorough, which I enjoyed, but no teasing. Regardless, after 30 mins she flipped me over and lightly slapped my hard cock. Flat out told me "40 for HJ 80 for BJ". Opted for the HJ and she pulled out some oil. She worked the oil up and down my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. HJ was wet and fast but goddamn did it feel good. Mamasans really know what their doing.

LustyB
01-18-24, 21:27
Checked out San San spa last week. When I got to the place, I had to loop behind the building to get to the second floor. Place was literally just a apartment. Mamasan (40-50's) greeted me and quickly took me to a room. After undressing she returned and got to work. Guess there were no other girls available at the time but I did hear someone else getting a massage as I was walking to my room, so you may have better luck than me. Massage was strong and thorough, which I enjoyed, but no teasing. Regardless, after 30 mins she flipped me over and lightly slapped my hard cock. Flat out told me "40 for HJ 80 for BJ". Opted for the HJ and she pulled out some oil. She worked the oil up and down my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. HJ was wet and fast but goddamn did it feel good. Mamasans really know what their doing.Old mama sans can be the best.

MandarinOrange
01-18-24, 21:55
Huge disappointment today.

I've been there many time last year and always had good times but today, there was tall, in around 30-40's with jean short and big Cs.

Asked for HH, flipped after 10 minutes of just pressing my back with hands, she asked me to pay first. I said "What? I've never done that here, I always give good tips so don't worry."

She goes "Everybody pay first and you have to" so I gave 60 she said Thank you.

And the game started. Try to reach UTC and she gave me attitude with angry face "You want to pay more?" I said "No."

And game goes on. Took me a while to finish since nothing allowed.

She got nice body but wondering if she was actually he. Maybe tranny.

I tried reach front outside but she got mad. I mean really mad like she is being offended. I think she got something there.

Anyway. Just got the job done for $100 total but never go back. Never. Never. Never.Sounds like you had a Crocodile Dundee moment with a guy dressed like a "Sheila" !

Max Walker86
01-18-24, 21:56
Opposite of low. Went to .... Street today in the tham terrible, lady wanted more than. 1 for nude HJ 1. 4 I believe.
Gave the. 5 hh fee no FS the girl at the other location told me last yr they would nope. After I handed the c note
She said no clothes off I really didn't want to see her naked anyway not attractive. Told as she was getting ready
With the oil forget it, got dressed and left couldn't get a hard on looking at her anyway.
Couple of years ago I got a HJ from a young girl mimi edge of the table as she was kneeling down
Popped on her chest with a smile we hugged I had left happy. Won't go back, maybe one of the other 2 locations but not here.

LaChevre
01-19-24, 00:59
[Deleted by Admin]

SteveLynch123
01-19-24, 14:20
When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.I confirm the criticisms of Eastern. The women are skilled but most of them stop in the middle and want to know how much you'll pay. It is a real buzz killer. I'm not going there any more because I'm sick of the haggling and the greed.

BR1201
01-19-24, 18:00
Opposite of low. Went to .... Street today in the tham terrible, lady wanted more than. 1 for nude HJ 1. 4 I believe.
Gave the. 5 hh fee no FS the girl at the other location told me last yr they would nope. After I handed the c note
She said no clothes off I really didn't want to see her naked anyway not attractive. Told as she was getting ready
With the oil forget it, got dressed and left couldn't get a hard on looking at her anyway.
Couple of years ago I got a HJ from a young girl mimi edge of the table as she was kneeling down
Popped on her chest with a smile we hugged I had left happy. Won't go back, maybe one of the other 2 locations but not here.I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

I have not heard of such outrageous prices for HE like you had. FS gets into the upper 100's. For 80-90 I'd expect a full nude HE. 100-120 throw in some mouth action.

The other spa on South st connected to this one had a few good lookers last time I went. Got a great CBJ from a spinner for 120.

Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.

Max Walker86
01-19-24, 18:22
I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

I have not heard of such outrageous prices for HE like you had. FS gets into the upper 100's. For 80-90 I'd expect a full nude HE. 100-120 throw in some mouth action.

The other spa on South st connected to this one had a few good lookers last time I went. Got a great CBJ from a spinner for 120.

Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.
Had a chat in pm with a member I thought 32 mount aub, h20 town wuz together with those other 2 place, I guess not.
The lady said 160 for CBJ. Didn't ask for the c note back just left. True story I left went back to my town bought a few
Lotto tickets won five hundred bucks, got my money back. Ill spend it on someone who's nice. I'm a very kind person I give alot
Of women gifts streetwalkers, escort, massage parlor girls when I can find them. I don't just expect to be treated nice.

HappyDave
01-19-24, 21:06
I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.Mimi was at 32 Mt A but I am told is gone back to China. Ya, once we got to know each other the events were great.

BR1201
01-20-24, 07:16
Had a chat in pm with a member I thought 32 mount aub, h20 town wuz together with those other 2 place, I guess not.
The lady said 160 for CBJ. Didn't ask for the c note back just left. True story I left went back to my town bought a few
Lotto tickets won five hundred bucks, got my money back. Ill spend it on someone who's nice. I'm a very kind person I give alot
Of women gifts streetwalkers, escort, massage parlor girls when I can find them. I don't just expect to be treated nice.What a great turn of events! I do believe Mt Auburn is independent and I had good experiences there last summer but last couple of months the selection has been terrible.

Missing a good spa with consistent talent. I do like a eastern but wow do those girls inflate the price of standard services.

BosLocal88
01-20-24, 08:08
Sup everyone. Hit up Balance on Beacon the other day. Met at the door by a very young and petite girl. No name. She was cute and said she was 25. Hit the massage table for an hour $70. Standard light touch tease leading up to the finish. She actually asked me if I wanted a HJ which normally never happens if you know what you're doing. I confirmed. Great release actually. This is my third time back in six months here. Each time a different young skinny petite girl.

Max Walker86
01-20-24, 10:26
What a great turn of events! I do believe Mt Auburn is independent and I had good experiences there last summer but last couple of months the selection has been terrible.

Missing a good spa with consistent talent. I do like a eastern but wow do those girls inflate the price of standard services.

Yah it was that winter cash tkt can only win one of three prizes went in the store just to buy almonds.
If a girl wants more $ and does it with a smile and good attitude okay here want another twenty take it I don't mind.
I haven't been to eastern, well once actually but it was too busy ill go there and report back when I can.

BonJovi
01-21-24, 15:10
I don't know what the deal is with this place now. Twice in a row I've called or texted to make an appointment about a half hour out. They agreed that would work. I get there on time and my slot was given away and I'm asked to wait. What's the point of calling ahead if they won't honor it? Been plenty of times and always tip well. Always on time.

Top Floor
01-21-24, 16:37
I don't know what the deal is with this place now. Twice in a row I've called or texted to make an appointment about a half hour out. They agreed that would work. I get there on time and my slot was given away and I'm asked to wait. What's the point of calling ahead if they won't honor it? Been plenty of times and always tip well. Always on time.Get the owners or the mamasan's WeChat contact and make your appointments through that. They get so many calls from people that set up appointments and no show they take the first warm body that walks through the front door.

Spectator
01-21-24, 19:00
I was looking at Google earth today trying to remember where a parlor I've visited in the past is. I scroll past the building, and there is my car parked out front.

Oh. Wow. Yeah. There I am. Google must have driven by while I was in getting my back rub. LOL. Oops!

Jersey135
01-22-24, 05:55
Has anyone visited the Thai massage places in the Back Bay such is Viyada and Aiyara? There see totally legitimate (and they are expensive) but can't help but wonder if there's any fun to be had. Please feel free to PM me with any intel on these spots. Many thanks!

Azn Lvr
01-22-24, 10:46
Do I need to shave my butthole before asking for a rimjob?

Also, these people saying that the house fee is for the massage are wrong. The house fee goes to the owner! If you pay the house fee, get a massage and walk without tipping, your masseuse will correctly be pissed. I believe most people flip a $20 for just a massage.

Andir
01-23-24, 00:09
A man of culture Dboy may find it interesting. At 29X in Waltham, which now goes by Lily's spa, there presently is a woman, naming herself Sasa (that's probably her way to say Sasha), with huge natural boobies. I asked how big those beauties are, she said DD. Her ass matches her boobs — big and firm. A nice woman, but a HJ, quite enthusiastic though, is all you will get from her. She told me that I need to go elsewhere for fucking. Where, I asked. I don't know, she said.

The house fee is still 60. I told her it's 70 everywhere else, she seemed perplexed.

Katokay
01-23-24, 20:29

Also, these people saying that the house fee is for the massage are wrong. The house fee goes to the owner! If you pay the house fee, get a massage and walk without tipping, your masseuse will correctly be pissed. I believe most people flip a $20 for just a massage.I don't think any therapists get nothing from each customer house fee. I don't doubt that they tell the customer that but I'm pretty sure most get half house fee.

Andir
01-23-24, 20:56
I don't think any therapists get nothing from each customer house fee. I don't doubt that they tell the customer that but I'm pretty sure most get half house fee.Half of the house fee is at legit shops with no extras or an occasional HJ if they really like you. If the girl doesn't have a license she gets less (like 40%). The girl's share of the house fee varies with the amount of extras provided. It is almost invariably zero at FS shops.

Sounds
01-23-24, 23:15
I don't think any therapists get nothing from each customer house fee. I don't doubt that they tell the customer that but I'm pretty sure most get half house fee.Only legit shops give a percentage of the house fee to the women. I know some owners and some workers real well. At non legit shops the workers do not get anything from the house fee. They refer to it as "boss money".

Of course there will probably be exceptions. But based on the women I know, that is the case.

Woody32
01-24-24, 09:45

Also, these people saying that the house fee is for the massage are wrong. The house fee goes to the owner! If you pay the house fee, get a massage and walk without tipping, your masseuse will correctly be pissed. I believe most people flip a $20 for just a massage.I have been told by a few of the girls that they get 25-30% of the house fee. Ahh the mystery of the AMP game.

Dboy111
01-24-24, 10:50
A man of culture Dboy may find it interesting. At 29X in Waltham, which now goes by Lily's spa, there presently is a woman, naming herself Sasa (that's probably her way to say Sasha), with huge natural boobies. I asked how big those beauties are, she said DD. Her ass matches her boobs big and firm. A nice woman, but a HJ, quite enthusiastic though, is all you will get from her. She told me that I need to go elsewhere for fucking. Where, I asked. I don't know, she said.

The house fee is still 60. I told her it's 70 everywhere else, she seemed perplexed.I hope Andir is right because some of you mongers message me recommendations saying these girls have Ds or DDs but when I show up they have Cs or even Bs. You guys need a class on cup size lmao.