PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

CandyMan555
03-01-17, 22:57
Is she the one who responds as Womans Touch Services? What was the donation?I searched health and beauty in Backpage, cannot seem to find any info, any one have any help??

Thanks CM.

Nimbus22
03-02-17, 17:00
So I went to C&are yesterday and drew "Angela" Decent looking girl late 30's decent body in a blue mini dress. Settled the house fee and went into a room. The massage was decent I would say on par for most AMP places. Average tease then the flip. Wanted. 6 for the standard, no view of the mountains. I politely declined. We agreed on 40 with no view of the mountains. Overall an average finish, average time. I would go back though as she was prettier than most in that area. I was hoping to draw the others that were mentioned. Oh I did ask for CBJ but not offered.

HappyDave
03-02-17, 17:09
So I went to C&are yesterday and drew "Angela" Decent looking girl late 30's decent body in a blue mini dress. Settled the house fee and went into a room. The massage was decent I would say on par for most AMP places. Average tease then the flip. Wanted. 6 for the standard, no view of the mountains. I politely declined. We agreed on 40 with no view of the mountains. Overall an average finish, average time. I would go back though as she was prettier than most in that area. I was hoping to draw the others that were mentioned. Oh I did ask for CBJ but not offered.Candy had a great tease and top down for HJ. 6 so given that, I would take Candy.

CamperVan10
03-02-17, 17:27
Anyone have update, digits contact info for Nativa in Brighton? She used advertise regularly.

Thanks.

I searched health and beauty in Backpage, cannot seem to find any info, any one have any help??

Thanks CM.

NewEngland
03-02-17, 17:28
Anyone have update, digits contact info for Nativa in Brighton? She used advertise regularly.

Thanks.Think she has retired Millie was great.

Momo2
03-02-17, 19:37
Went by today and the door was closed and a pink sign was posted that as of 2/28 they were ordered closed by the town. This happened last year for all of the Braintree spas. They all re-opened so I thought that was it. I am wondering if the other Braintree shops are being shut down again in another round. Any one have more intel?

Vintage68
03-02-17, 20:44
Advertises on BP services. Last four digits 3603. I've never seen her before and she doesn't respond to text. She looks nice.I saw the same ad advertised in Chelmsford. She never answered my multiple texts or calls. Suspect it might be a fake collecting phone numbers.

Cote3248
03-02-17, 22:30
Does anyone that uses snapchat know the girl using screen name "miss_venice1". She advertises erotic massage at 200 hr. Says she lives in Milton. Last 4 of phone is 2722.

Cote3248
03-02-17, 22:33
Does anyone that uses snapchat know the girl using screen name "miss_venice1". She advertises erotic massage at 200 hr. Says she lives in Milton. Last 4 of phone is 2722.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hosting-for-erotic-massages-outcalls-in-the-boston-area/38485874

Ccup2
03-02-17, 22:34
Think she has retired Millie was great.She goes to DR in the winter, so unless her office has no more painting in it, she is just out on vacation unless goes for a month. I think she was getting work done too there.

BizkitLife
03-02-17, 23:38
I think she closed up the store and left. There seems to have new AMP named Pink Day Spa opened up at the same location where she used to advertise.

Thanks.

Finder117
03-03-17, 01:24
I went over to Q town and checked out the waters. Rolled Lisa, late at night. Not a very pretty girl. The quality of the rub was good and OTC roaming was good. $40 hh for the door.

A bit of tease, then came the turn. She asked what I wanted (seemed like anything was game) and though there was a language barrier I ended up with a BBBJCIM for $80.

The BBBJ was good, but she was just not pretty.

Overall: Looks 2/10, massage quality: 7/10, HE quality: 8/10.

Probably won't repeat just because she really was very unattractive.

Finder117
03-03-17, 01:29
Went back to RT for an appointment with Nana, . 8 for hr. She was timely this time around. We talked for a bit, and the quality of the massage was a bit higher this time.

She remembered me and on the flip it seemed like her menu might be a little more than just the normal HE. For. 8 she pulled her tits out and let me free roam while she worked it with her hand. I asked her if there was anything else on the menu and she just responded "bring more next time". Might try for BBBJ or FS in the event that it's on the menu, she's really hot.

Looks: 8/10, rub quality: 7. 5/10, HE Quality: 8/10, Value: 9/10.

Ccup2
03-03-17, 15:09
I think she closed up the store and left. There seems to have new AMP named Pink Day Spa opened up at the same location where she used to advertise.Her office was the first office closest to main st, (Cambridge st? Pink was last office, not sure what's in the middle. If art work is there she is still active, she did massages in the backroom where the shower is too.

Titleist2323
03-03-17, 18:53
I'm in Boston for the first time as I usually explore the Hampton Roads and Richmond's area of Va. I'm only here until tomorrow so I'm hoping for some quick info. I see 3 places in Chinatown and I'm staying next to Feneuil Hall. I'm hoping for some menu options when I go to an AMP. I can't seem to find any locations at Feneuil Hall. Can someone please help. I've seen a couple on BP that offer nuru however when I do a number check it indicates the number is an uncle number. Thanks for your help.

Phife
03-03-17, 22:36
Hello all,

I'm interested in getting a really good quality massage above any of the extra curriculars. Though those would be nice too. Any suggestions on a provider with high quality massage skills? I've seen lily hong in wilmington, decent massage but not my type. Asian may was my go to until she retired. So now I have a huge void in this department. Please help me out.

BiggaDick
03-04-17, 07:41
Milli had some serious health issues and had to give up the business. I don't know what became of her. I really enjoyed seeing her. I hope she is well.

I think she closed up the store and left. There seems to have new AMP named Pink Day Spa opened up at the same location where she used to advertise.

Spanker100
03-04-17, 09:05
Umm. She is a he, just so there are no unexpected surprises.

Went back to RT for an appointment with Nana, . 8 for hr. She was timely this time around. We talked for a bit, and the quality of the massage was a bit higher this time.

She remembered me and on the flip it seemed like her menu might be a little more than just the normal HE. For. 8 she pulled her tits out and let me free roam while she worked it with her hand. I asked her if there was anything else on the menu and she just responded "bring more next time". Might try for BBBJ or FS in the event that it's on the menu, she's really hot.

Looks: 8/10, rub quality: 7. 5/10, HE Quality: 8/10, Value: 9/10.

AmpExplorer
03-04-17, 09:21
Hello all,

I'm interested in getting a really good quality massage above any of the extra curriculars. Though those would be nice too. Any suggestions on a provider with high quality massage skills? I've seen lily hong in wilmington, decent massage but not my type. Asian may was my go to until she retired. So now I have a huge void in this department. Please help me out.Vickie in Needham Brook spa if she s there still will give you a fantastic massage if you expect a HE go elsewhere but her massage skills are fantastic. If you are knotted up she will fix you.

TBone1970
03-04-17, 11:11
Whats the deal with this place. I have been there 3 times. Is there hope? Nothing has ever happened. Please PM me with advise. I don't care what I pay there just having no luck.

Victorth
03-04-17, 12:15
What you're looking for is difficult to find. You can generally find a provider who meets one requirement but not both. I was in the same boat for quite a few years. Eventually I met a woman who became a nice friend, and we practiced massage on each other. She's since gone on to get her license, and she still provides exactly what I want: excellent massage and HE.

I suggest you try to make a long-term friend, which is difficult in itself. You might try massageexchange.com where you'll find quite a few women looking to exchange massages, so you'll get a chance to learn how to massage, which is a lot of fun. I met another woman there and although we exchanged massages for a while we never became good friends, You might also try putting an ad on craigslist, looking for a platonic friend. You'll have to weed outl the "professionals" there, but maybe a platonic contact can be made that will develop into what you're looking for.

Good luck, and if you have success let us know what worked for you.

Hello all,

I'm interested in getting a really good quality massage above any of the extra curriculars. Though those would be nice too. Any suggestions on a provider with high quality massage skills? I've seen lily hong in wilmington, decent massage but not my type. Asian may was my go to until she retired. So now I have a huge void in this department. Please help me out.

Luigi08
03-04-17, 16:38
Hello all,

I'm interested in getting a really good quality massage above any of the extra curriculars. Though those would be nice too. Any suggestions on a provider with high quality massage skills? I've seen lily hong in wilmington, decent massage but not my type. Asian may was my go to until she retired. So now I have a huge void in this department. Please help me out.I recommend Shirley at Hong Kong Massage, 61 Washington Street in Weymouth. She gives a very good hard massage undraped for $60 an hour, but strictly legitimate.

BigPudd
03-05-17, 03:09
Visiting Lynn frim Florida next week. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good place to have some fun!? Thanks in advance.

CCNice
03-05-17, 06:46
Stopped by yesterday and got Angela. Attractive MILF with great tits. Took the hour, ok rub and decent tease. When the finish came she wanted $100 for topless she settled on $80 very easily. Great Cs that are perfect for sucking. I think more can be had once she gets to know you so I might start going more frequently to find out. She's got Lilly's looks but needs work on the tease.

Slart B Fast
03-05-17, 10:13
Whats the deal with this place. I have been there 3 times. Is there hope? Nothing has ever happened. Please PM me with advise. I don't care what I pay there just having no luck.Good luck bro. I've never received extras at that spot. Newton is a fairly dry town for the hobby. You're better off going to Watertown or Waltham.

FenderBender88
03-05-17, 10:14
Took a long drive to Melissa spa a few weeks ago, being a boob guy and hearing the reports of a Jennifer a decided to take the plunge. Called ahead to make sure she was there and requested her. Walked in and was greeted by an average looking woman without the rack that was spoken so highly of on here. I almost walked out right there but I wanted to make sure that she wasn't there to just put me in a room with Jennifer waiting or something like that. No dice guys, never saw this Jennifer but I ended up just getting what amounted to a nice half hour tease and release with this girl. Overall it ended up not being a awful trip because the release was good. I won't be back because the drive is too long to not see who I requested. I can't even remember the house fee but I did tip 40. Stay safe guys.

TRex69
03-05-17, 13:09
Took a long drive to Melissa spa a few weeks ago, being a boob guy and hearing the reports of a Jennifer a decided to take the plunge. Called ahead to make sure she was there and requested her. Walked in and was greeted by an average looking woman without the rack that was spoken so highly of on here. I almost walked out right there but I wanted to make sure that she wasn't there to just put me in a room with Jennifer waiting or something like that. No dice guys, never saw this Jennifer but I ended up just getting what amounted to a nice half hour tease and release with this girl. Overall it ended up not being a awful trip because the release was good. I won't be back because the drive is too long to not see who I requested. I can't even remember the house fee but I did tip 40. Stay safe guys.I pass by there every day. I stopped in a few weeks ago and remembered why I haven't stopped there in many years.

I can't even remember who I got last time but she had great tits so it may have been Jennifer.

Door is usually 50/70. I will tip 30 if just getting a HE but I always look for more. No dice there and believe me I've been trying.

This last girl want 60 tip but I pushed he to titty fuck her for that and she reluctantly obliged.

If someone has ever gotten FS there it would be a revelation to me.

FenderBender88
03-05-17, 14:43
I pass by there every day. I stopped in a few weeks ago and remembered why I haven't stopped there in many years.

I can't even remember who I got last time but she had great tits so it may have been Jennifer.

Door is usually 50/70. I will tip 30 if just getting a HE but I always look for more. No dice there and believe me I've been trying.

This last girl want 60 tip but I pushed he to titty fuck her for that and she reluctantly obliged.

If someone has ever gotten FS there it would be a revelation to me.I always try to ask for who I want to see specifically but the asian places always just say yes to whoever you name, save for a few. It wasnt a short drive either so I can't see myself going back anytime soon or ever. Oh well.

SecretSquirell
03-05-17, 15:02
Good luck bro. I've never received extras at that spot. Newton is a fairly dry town for the hobby. You're better off going to Watertown or Waltham.My how times have changed. When I started getting FBSM in the late 90's, Newton had several options as well as Brookline and Brighton. Anyone remember Therapeutic Relaxation in S Newton? Mandala was a reliable option as well, then there was Matrix, Masters Clinic and so many more. Used to be several places all over to get a decent real massage with a nice ending with English speaking ladies. Where did it all go? The AMP influx seems to have destroyed that whole segment of the market.

LylTime
03-05-17, 16:02
I pass by there every day. I stopped in a few weeks ago and remembered why I haven't stopped there in many years.

If someone has ever gotten FS there it would be a revelation to me.I remember Jennifer from her days at Lailai in Cambridge, then Ruby Spa in Medford, then Malden. She was always my favorite as the tease started immediately and didn't end until you popped. Always quick to brink out the girls and she allowed UTC top and bottom after she got comfortable with you. Two pop was also available if you could handle it.

It is too far away for me now in Danvers.

I did visit Melissa spa one time a while back but Jennifer was not there and the upset began immediately. Decided no more of that. Too far away and too much upsell.

Regnet Exitium
03-05-17, 16:06
Doing some reading recently what ever happened to 40+40 for standard tuition? In my ventures in Quincy and a surrounding town for the past two years I have always been able to get a good tease, standard release, with boob / kitty play for that price. Seems like people are tipping much more just for that basic stuff now. Crazy and I don't know how some of you guys can afford it. I'm jealous.

AlexDeLarge1
03-05-17, 20:06
Last night I dreamed that I Visited Tulip SPA on Brookline Beacon St last Friday afternoon. I arrived the place and was hosted by and mid 30 ish asian woman with a nice body. Asked for a 30 min massage. 50 damage. We went to a nice warm room with a massage table. I striped and she started the massage on my back and continued for about 20 min. Asked for me to flip and if I wanted something else. I answered yes, she pointed to jr and said that she would take care of me, but needed more money in advance. It was 60 to smile and another 40 for her take closes of and full roaming. Small boobs, but a very nice and erotic attitude. She did a nice job and I left the place happy. Her name was something like Iwa.

RI CheeseHead
03-06-17, 01:27
Last night I dreamed that I Visited Tulip SPA on Brookline Beacon St last Friday afternoon. I arrived the place and was hosted by and mid 30 ish asian woman with a nice body. Asked for a 30 min massage. 50 damage. We went to a nice warm room with a massage table. I striped and she started the massage on my back and continued for about 20 min. Asked for me to flip and if I wanted something else. I answered yes, she pointed to jr and said that she would take care of me, but needed more money in advance. It was 60 to smile and another 40 for her take closes of and full roaming. Small boobs, but a very nice and erotic attitude. She did a nice job and I left the place happy. Her name was something like Iwa.150 for a 20 min massage plus HE for a north-of-30 asian with small boobs?

Man, that's some serious price inflation.

AlexDeLarge1
03-06-17, 11:34
150 for a 20 min massage plus HE for a north-of-30 asian with small boobs?

Man, that's some serious price inflation.I agree, but in Boston / Cambridge I couldn't find nothing cheaper. If you know about some place please keep me posted.

Jim Mack
03-06-17, 12:17
My how times have changed. When I started getting FBSM in the late 90's, Newton had several options as well as Brookline and Brighton. Anyone remember Therapeutic Relaxation in S Newton? Mandala was a reliable option as well, then there was Matrix, Masters Clinic and so many more. Used to be several places all over to get a decent real massage with a nice ending with English speaking ladies. Where did it all go? The AMP influx seems to have destroyed that whole segment of the market.Do you know if Cindy, formerly of Broadway in Arlington, is still in Newton? If so, where? Thanks!

Ambrose
03-06-17, 16:41
Well, after a day of disappointment, I ended up at see and are for some CAndy. As always. Good time. Smiles & Hugs.

It's funny, she Communicates very well (when she wants) - the broken English is such and act. I catch her every so often and then she Just laughs.

On the way out I met a girl named Anna or Aria? (Something that stated with and "A") She Had a heroin sheik thing going on. I'm guessing 90 lbs max. Skinny, nose ring, blonde highlights, military jacket, fishnets, Jean shorts, and a pair of Uggs. Kinda hot. She looked like a deer in headlights, I'm guessing 1st day. She grabbed my hand and started to walk me back to a room. CAndy snapped at her in Chinese and she scuttled away. If I had the time, I would of gone back and given her a shot. Candys menu is limited but I'm guessing this one would be up for anything.

Let me know if anybody gives her a try.

SPS.Based on your description of the new girl, I made an appointment asking for the new girl. I was told "yes, Angela". I arrived on time and met Angela. Wow, not the girl you described at all, not even close. I don't know what happened to her but she's not there now. Damn, she sounded like just what I want to see, skinny, 90 lbs, nose ring, blonde highlights, Uggs, she sounds kinda wild but she's no where in sight. If you know what happened to her please let me know.

So I did stay with Angela for the hour and she is very good, decent massage, excellent tease and ending but not my type, I'm looking for the girl you described.

NorthShore123
03-06-17, 16:41
I remember Jennifer from her days at Lailai in Cambridge, then Ruby Spa in Medford, then Malden. She was always my favorite as the tease started immediately and didn't end until you popped. Always quick to brink out the girls and she allowed UTC top and bottom after she got comfortable with you. Two pop was also available if you could handle it.

I did visit Melissa spa one time a while back but Jennifer was not there and the upset began immediately. Decided no more of that. Too far away and too much upsell.I miss lailai. That's one of the places that got me hooked. The tease I received there was amazing.

Ccup2
03-06-17, 17:07
Whats the deal with this place. I have been there 3 times. Is there hope? Nothing has ever happened. Please PM me with advise. I don't care what I pay there just having no luck.Up street from D&D but on other side of street? If so, you can get extras but it will take some time. Better off getting immediate results at other places.

CityDweller
03-06-17, 17:58
I had steered clear of this place since it had some horrible reviews a while back because of insane prices being requested for extras. On a whim a couple of weeks ago, out of curiosity for having not heard anything either good or bad for quite some time I decided to give it a shot. Called and the mamasan on the phone definitely sounded older but was let into the building by a very cute and younger girl. She led me into the room and told me her name was Jun. She was very pretty, spoke very good english and was very flirty and playful. Took the hour for the $60 house fee and proceeded to get a somewhat competent massage. At the flip I asked if she would like a massage and she agreed and she stripped naked and jumped on the table. Gave her a little massage for a bit then turned her over for some very nice DATY. She was neatly trimmed and very clean. She then finished me with HR as time was running out. Possibly more on her menu but we didn't get that far. She never mentioned money or a tip and I gave her $100 on the way out because I liked her attitude and found her attractive. It sounded like she was headed back to NYC at some point as they clearly rotate out here. I imagine this maybe is not the norm but for Chinatown I found it to be refreshing. YMMV I guess, but I will certainly go back there to roll the dice again.

Katokay
03-06-17, 22:22
Am I the only one who doesn't daty with working girls.

Talisker1370
03-06-17, 22:33
Am I the only one who doesn't daty with working girls.Its not my thing either.

Ccup2
03-06-17, 22:57
I remember Jennifer from her days at Lailai in Cambridge, then Ruby Spa in Medford, then Malden. She was always my favorite as the tease started immediately and didn't end until you popped. Always quick to brink out the girls and she allowed UTC top and bottom after she got comfortable with you. Two pop was also available if you could handle it.

where is Jennifer now? whats the name..feel free to PM

I did visit Melissa spa one time a while back but Jennifer was not there and the upset began immediately. Decided no more of that. Too far away and too much upsell.Where is Jennifer now? Whats the name. Feel free to PM.

Spaz2580
03-07-17, 00:17
You had a pretty good session. My session was more than a year ago and got the haggle for tip for utc and exposing the tits. Wasn't worth it for what I paid for the tip. I forget but it was either 60 or 70 tip. Was very disappointed and vowed to never go back there. But as always there's turnover so YMMV.

I had steered clear of this place since it had some horrible reviews a while back because of insane prices being requested for extras. On a whim a couple of weeks ago, out of curiosity for having not heard anything either good or bad for quite some time I decided to give it a shot. Called and the mamasan on the phone definitely sounded older but was let into the building by a very cute and younger girl. She led me into the room and told me her name was Jun. She was very pretty, spoke very good english and was very flirty and playful. Took the hour for the $60 house fee and proceeded to get a somewhat competent massage. At the flip I asked if she would like a massage and she agreed and she stripped naked and jumped on the table. Gave her a little massage for a bit then turned her over for some very nice DATY. She was neatly trimmed and very clean. She then finished me with HR as time was running out. Possibly more on her menu but we didn't get that far. She never mentioned money or a tip and I gave her $100 on the way out because I liked her attitude and found her attractive. It sounded like she was headed back to NYC at some point as they clearly rotate out here. I imagine this maybe is not the norm but for Chinatown I found it to be refreshing. YMMV I guess, but I will certainly go back there to roll the dice again.

Spaz2580
03-07-17, 00:22
Went to 1060.2nd visit, got a different provider than my first visit. Both were attractive and on the younger side. Got the hour, decent massage, some tease before the flip and HE w / some roaming. No mention of tip and gave her 50 tip. Her name was Angela. Apple also popped out to greet me when I arrived.

May visit 986 soon.

Anyone been to HK massage on Brookline? Just curious.

SupremeJay
03-07-17, 01:48
Two visit past in the past two weeks. Both times got Angela. 60+40. She's cute and provides a decent massage. Love the teasing she does when you're laying down on your stomach. Any extras to be had here? May have to try Apple.

Luigi08
03-07-17, 07:47
I agree, but in Boston / Cambridge I couldn't find nothing cheaper. If you know about some place please keep me posted.Try 11 Edinboro. Good hard massage plus BBBJ for 40 plus 60.

Woody32
03-07-17, 09:34
Am I the only one who doesn't daty with working girls.I don't get how some guys daty, the Worcester ladies who are BBFS? After you CIP they grab a dry paper towel and wipe whatever leaks out. It's not like the RI. Spas, when how many of us have been getting a table shower and another girl comes in squats and removes the head to the hand held and puts the hose up for a good flush. Not that I would eat them either but it's better than some of the clean ups I've seen. How about the guys who stop in for a meal at night? How many were before you? I'm not into lapping 5-10 different guys jizz. Hey everyone's different l just don't get it.

Finder117
03-07-17, 13:07
Umm. She is a he, just so there are no unexpected surprises.Are you sure about that? When they answer the phone they're pretty straight up about who is female vs who is a ladyboy, and they've always said she's a she.

HarleyGuy09
03-07-17, 13:40
Wanted to try something other than the overpriced RI spas so visited Echo in Stoughton. Made the wrong decision. 40 ish girl, ok looking takes me into the room and takes the 60 house fee. Gives me an ok massage at best standing to far away for much roaming. She asks me to flip with no tease at at all. She then does a mechanical he with otc only, doesn't allow utc was very disappointed. After clean up she proceeds to give a decent head massage to finish the hour. Got out of there for 60+40 and definitely won't return.

WalterMitty
03-07-17, 14:29
Stopped by yesterday and got Angela. Attractive MILF with great tits. Took the hour, ok rub and decent tease. When the finish came she wanted $100 for topless she settled on $80 very easily. Great Cs that are perfect for sucking. I think more can be had once she gets to know you so I might start going more frequently to find out. She's got Lilly's looks but needs work on the tease.I did a walk-in this past weekend to water st, asked for Candy and Angela told me she was gone, I asked gone for good but all she did was smile, grab my arm, and walk me to an empty.

Room. She gave me a very good massage with very little tease before the flip. Roaming was difficult because she stayed just out of reach.

She wanted $100 for a topless HE, settled for 80. I convinced her to go Russian and she giggled ok.

Magnificent tits, but she didn't like doing Russian after all. Too messy.

Stan Daround
03-07-17, 15:40
Am I the only one who doesn't daty with working girls.I think that is the riskiest thing we can do in our hobby.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-07-17, 15:48
I don't get how some guys daty, the Worcester ladies who are BBFS? After you CIP they grab a dry paper towel and wipe whatever leaks out. It's not like the RI. Spas, when how many of us have been getting a table shower and another girl comes in squats and removes the head to the hand held and puts the hose up for a good flush. Not that I would eat them either but it's better than some of the clean ups I've seen. How about the guys who stop in for a meal at night? How many were before you? I'm not into lapping 5-10 different guys jizz. Hey everyone's different l just don't get it.I'm with you on this one; I don't get it either, but nor do I judge. WTF, we all have our reasons for being in this hobby, for sharing information here; we all have what we like, and how much risk we are willing to take.

Woody32
03-07-17, 16:12
I'm with you on this one; I don't get it either, but nor do I judge. WTF, we all have our reasons for being in this hobby, for sharing information here; we all have what we like, and how much risk we are willing to take.You are correct, I shouldn't judge!

JohnnyRed69
03-07-17, 16:16
Went to 1060.2nd visit, got a different provider than my first visit. Both were attractive and on the younger side. Got the hour, decent massage, some tease before the flip and HE w / some roaming. No mention of tip and gave her 50 tip. Her name was Angela. Apple also popped out to greet me when I arrived.

May visit 986 soon.

Anyone been to HK massage on Brookline? Just curious.Apple and Angela are great but no extras, stay clear of the new young gal. Unfriendly, cold, and not very attentive kind of has an attitude.

Skatar018
03-07-17, 20:50
I'd put kissing right there also, to me there are more girls doing BBBJCIM than BBFSCIP, (I could be wrong).

Not to say that I've not DATY, DFK or LFK a provider but I tend to refrain more from kissing than DATY.

I always check their downtown area FIV to see if it passes the sniff whiff test, not that it's a guarantee of being fresh, clean, or STD free anymore than someone who's just brushed their teeth, chewed gum, used mouthwash etc.

But if I'm pulling out garbage & odorous smells there's no way my big head is getting anywhere close.

Then again some girls breath could peel the chrome off a bumper never mind suck it off!

Am I the only one who doesn't daty with working girls.

Its not my thing either.

I don't get how some guys daty, the Worcester ladies who are BBFS? Hey everyone's different l just don't get it.

I think that is the riskiest thing we can do in our hobby.

I'm with you on this one; I don't get it either, we all have what we like, and how much risk we are willing to take.

DownWind
03-07-17, 22:10
Wanted to try something other than the overpriced RI spas so visited Echo in Stoughton. Made the wrong decision. 40 ish girl, ok looking takes me into the room and takes the 60 house fee. Gives me an ok massage at best standing to far away for much roaming. She asks me to flip with no tease at at all. She then does a mechanical he with otc only, doesn't allow utc was very disappointed. After clean up she proceeds to give a decent head massage to finish the hour. Got out of there for 60+40 and definitely won't return.There are different girls there that have more expanded menus including fiv. None or more then 5 on looks but do have nice racks with the erasers. You hit a dud. Not a great place, usually with interruptions as it is a 1 girl shop but ok in a pinch for a quick sure bet. No oil no towels for me. 40/50.

MassageMama
03-07-17, 23:32
Sasha is gone from AAA. Does anyone know where she went?

CyJim666
03-08-17, 00:25
Sasha is gone from AAA. Does anyone know where she went?When did you go? She is off on the weekend and leaves around 6-7 PM.

I just went last Friday about 7 PM and Angel said that she went home for the day.

Angel is not chop liver and they both are real good! I do like Sasa does harder massage.

Cldude
03-08-17, 07:53
I've been visiting here since it opened. Never been disappointed until today. Walked in expecting to see the lovely Angela and her crew. To my dismay a granny and a chunky one at that. I was hoping she was just playing mama-san and a younger girl would come in for the massage but no. I always ask for no oil but didn't have time as she sprayed it in her hands and got to work before I could say anything. When I heard her reach for the botttle again I asked "no more oil please". She replied "oh you don't like oil?" Followed by the splat of an oil covered hand on my ass. I was annoyed but at this point it was too late. After the flip was the most uninspired finish I've had in some time. Hopefully Angela is on vacation (that's what I was told) and she will be back soon.

Smasher
03-08-17, 15:57
New guy here and hoping to build up some goodwill with the seniors. I will start posting more but also new to the hobby. Stopped by 11 twice in the past few weeks. Both times good experience. Did walk in both times around lunch. Can't remember the name of the first girl but she was good looking probably mid to late 30's. Rub was okay but not what I went for. After flip she pointed and asked if I wanted. I said yes and asked about extras. Got an enthusiastic nod and settled on. 8 for everything. Mish only but worth it for only. 8 tip. Total damage. 4+. 8 for 1. 2. Went back again a week later and pulled Yoyo (might have heard her wrong). Same story as the first. Bit better rub but way better extras. Mish, k9 and CG. Overall both visits rub 6/10, looks 6/10 service 7/10. Will repeat. PM me with any questions.

Yyzvisitor
03-09-17, 08:07
New guy here and hoping to build up some goodwill with the seniors. I will start posting more but also new to the hobby. Stopped by 11 twice in the past few weeks. Both times good experience. Did walk in both times around lunch. Can't remember the name of the first girl but she was good looking probably mid to late 30's. Rub was okay but not what I went for. After flip she pointed and asked if I wanted. I said yes and asked about extras. Got an enthusiastic nod and settled on. 8 for everything. Mish only but worth it for only. 8 tip. Total damage. 4+. 8 for 1. 2. Went back again a week later and pulled Yoyo (might have heard her wrong). Same story as the first. Bit better rub but way better extras. Mish, k9 and CG. Overall both visits rub 6/10, looks 6/10 service 7/10. Will repeat. PM me with any questions.Is this the one in Boston?

Thanks,

YYZ.

Rodieo
03-09-17, 10:39
Occasional hobbyist's first time post.

Went to Lucky on Boy lston yesterday around 2 looking for a legit foot massage. The girl who answeeed the door was soooo hot and young that I asked for a half hour massage instead. Her name is Joy and she's about 20-30 (really) and her body was super hot. She's tall, limited English, nice ass and rice rack.

Undressed and got on table. Massage was great (I asked for strong / hard and she's super strong). Gave the signal by touching her leg and seemed to be ok. Tease was better than average and she was really really friendly and into it (she said she's new girl). Spent time on the crack and then grabbed the boys before I even flipped. On the flip she went right to work. I honestly was so taken back by her youth and beauty that I only roamed around her butt. I'm sure she would have been ok but I was just surprised by how into it she was so I just enjoyed the moment. Popped very quickly because of such amazing stimulation. She'll be there 3 more days. I would repeat in a heartbeat. I thought about returning before I even got off the table. Good luck and be safe.

Smasher
03-09-17, 13:19
Is this the one in Boston?

Thanks,

YYZ.Yes. Near the CT gate.

MishMash
03-09-17, 15:34
Is this the one in Boston?

Thanks,

YYZ.Yah.

I've never come close to a "mid 40's", let alone a 30's there!!

Ccup2
03-09-17, 15:35
Apple and Angela are great but no extras, stay clear of the new young gal. Unfriendly, cold, and not very attentive kind of has an attitude.That was not my experience, rec'd a very good rub with nice teasing and a good finish, no mention of tip. Apple is very attractive and nice tits too.

Steve Naive
03-09-17, 17:33
Reading a lot of reports about this place with conflicting info was confusing, so I went to check it out.

What I can tell you is this:

1. There IS a massage parlor advertised on CL at 905. The shop IS open. It has the same telephone number as Waltham Wellness, but in CL its advertisements do not use the WW name, and there is no name on the door (as before).

2. The Lulu I knew from before was there today. She was happy to see me and treated me well: good strong massage, the kind of finish that brings me back to see her. Lulu is not a young hottie, and her technique is quite similar each time, but I like her attitude and skills. YMMV.

TheBoobHound
03-09-17, 23:29
Yah.

I've never come close to a "mid 40's", let alone a 30's there!!Smasher's post is consistent with my experiences. Good service and good price.

There are 4 or 5 girls working there. If the spa is slow you see them watching TV or whatever on the couch sometimes.

Yuyu or Yoyo is probably in her 40's, bad teeth but looks okay otherwise. I've seen a really hot one on the couch, 30's or maybe even late 20's. Never had her as my therapist though.

MishMash
03-10-17, 10:34
Smasher's post is consistent with my experiences. Good service and good price.

There are 4 or 5 girls working there. If the spa is slow you see them watching TV or whatever on the couch sometimes.

Yuyu or Yoyo is probably in her 40's, bad teeth but looks okay otherwise. I've seen a really hot one on the couch, 30's or maybe even late 20's. Never had her as my therapist though.So no choice or line up?

I've been a couple times and only saw 1 when I walked it. Would have liked to have options.

Smasher
03-10-17, 12:07
So no choice or line up?

I've been a couple times and only saw 1 when I walked it. Would have liked to have options.There were 3 there when I went the second time. Wasn't offered a choice. Might be you can get one but I didn't try since the best looking one is who I pulled off the bat.

TRex69
03-11-17, 11:14
Occasional hobbyist's first time post.

Went to Lucky on Boy lston yesterday around 2 looking for a legit foot massage. The girl who answeeed the door was soooo hot and young that I asked for a half hour massage instead. Her name is Joy and she's about 20-30 (really) and her body was super hot. She's tall, limited English, nice ass and rice rack.

Undressed and got on table. Massage was great (I asked for strong / hard and she's super strong). Gave the signal by touching her leg and seemed to be ok. Tease was better than average and she was really really friendly and into it (she said she's new girl). Spent time on the crack and then grabbed the boys before I even flipped. On the flip she went right to work. I honestly was so taken back by her youth and beauty that I only roamed around her butt. I'm sure she would have been ok but I was just surprised by how into it she was so I just enjoyed the moment. Popped very quickly because of such amazing stimulation. She'll be there 3 more days. I would repeat in a heartbeat. I thought about returning before I even got off the table. Good luck and be safe.I saw Joy based on this review-Thank you Rodieo for placing it.

I have never been to this place or even knew about it but it is on Boylston and found metered parking yesterday (God it has gotten uch more expensive).

Elevator to 3rd floor opens directly into spa. I am greeted by an older asian woman and said I had an appt. Wit Joy. I was put into a room and waited 10 minutes (I was early).

Paid my. 6 for an hour and Joy came in and I took my clothes off. There are 4 rooms there that are right next to each other and the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling so I heard every word.

Anyway Joy was very very nice but I did not find her hot or tall and she appeared in her 30's. She was decent and again nice.

She gave an excellent deep massage no draping. I knew at the very least I would get a good massage but also let her know I wanted more but had to whisper in her ear.

She flipped me and I put my hands down the back of her pants and up her shit but not a lot of access. I motioned for BJ and whispered how I wanted to F her but she shook her head.

She lubed up an gave a nice HE with teasing everywhere and some quick french kiss and sucking my nipples.

Left. 4 She will be there through part of next week.

I usually go to FS AMPs where $. 5 gets me non GFE service with variable massage.

My main place on Rt 1 Malden apts by Rt 60 lost their lease so I went to a dump hotel in Danvers where Alie was holed up but the experience was horrible.

Always looking for FS AMPs or non AMPs if anyone wants to PM.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-11-17, 11:56
Called two places in Waltham during a typically slow time of the night at all places, both available with rub girls I could repeat with, was headed to them off the Pike. I took a sinewy route that took me by 299 Newton, I kind of forget about that place, so parked. Lights on, walked in, so so woman available, I decided to stay and try again for the heck of it. I had not been there for a loooooong time, last time was the ole saran wrap BJ. Massage part was ok. I will focus on the main event I was there for. On the table was a menu including taste test under bra, daty if so inclined on an older woman, limited vv touch. Promised me FS for a price, pay first. Repeatedly asked her to confirm what we were going to do if fee paid. Repeatedly got vague non-confirmatory responses accompanied by a crooked smile from her. Well, that went no where good. So I backed out on that route, took the road to a HJ, left.

Stupid me, will now wipe my memory of ever going to that place again.

Finder117
03-11-17, 22:19
So a while back I'd posted about Nadia at RT in weymouth and how I'd gotten a legit rub with no hint of tease.

Today I was heading to lotus on 53 in W, but when I saw the place I was instantly skeeved out. The driveway is SUPER public, and it looks like it's in a multi-tenant home. Where the fuck am I supposed to go (seriously, can someone tell me)? It came recommended from another member so I may give it a go at some point, but the location is pretty iffy.

Ended up a few miles down the road at RT, no appointment and rolled Nadia because she seemed to be the only girl working who wasn't busy. *Fuck* I thought to myself. As I mentioned earlier in this post I've had her before and she was a VERY down-to-business masseuse that seemed legit despite working in a known AMP.

So this time I decided for an hour, thinking last time, maybe she just didn't want to do anything if it was only during a. 5.

So the rub itself was a bit weird, she left the room 3 times during the massage for between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, I think she was supposed to be watching the front desk.

Anyways, aside from that it was actually a really good rub. I would honestly believe that she's licensed if someone were to tell me. Throughout the ENTIRETY of our visit she kept a towel over me. And even before the flip there was a VERY small amount of tease, but nothing that couldn't be just "oops I was rubbing your thigh". So I was pretty on the fence.

After I flipped she pointed out that I only had 10 minutes left and started rubbing my legs. Still no tease, WTF. I waited until when she was cleaning off my legs and basically just asked her if she could help me out and she basically said "You'll take care of me right?" and then came probably the best HE I've had at an AMP. While there was no roaming allowed at all (not even OTC) it was really wonderful otherwise. Lots of attention paid to the boys, profoundly good hand work and a great 2-hand technique. She also kept going while I was cumming which. Made me twitchy as fuck but also made my O amazing. At no point during our thing did we discuss money. After I came she was smiling and laughing, as was I. She cleaned me up and brought me a bottle of water. I left her. 6 as that seemed fair when I told her that she gave me a hug before leaving.

So by the numbers:

Total damage $. 4, house. 8, HE. 6.

Looks: 8, Attitude: 8, Massage: 9, HE: 9, Value: 9. 5 -- Good luck finding a better HE for the $. 4 range around Q / B / W / P or the south shore in general. Hoping for an expanded menu once she gets to know me a bit more. Will report.

Spanker100
03-12-17, 10:48
Park behind Lotus. There is a sign out back for rear shortcut to the entryway. Actually, it's pretty secluded. It's worth checking out.

Ace In Natick
03-12-17, 15:55
Haven't seen any Marlborough ads on Craigslist and Backpage except for 530. Anybody know what's going on there?

Spaz2580
03-12-17, 23:18
Twitchy, good description.

So a while back I'd posted about Nadia at RT in weymouth and how I'd gotten a legit rub with no hint of tease.

Today I was heading to lotus on 53 in W, but when I saw the place I was instantly skeeved out. The driveway is SUPER public, and it looks like it's in a multi-tenant home. Where the fuck am I supposed to go (seriously, can someone tell me)? It came recommended from another member so I may give it a go at some point, but the location is pretty iffy.

Ended up a few miles down the road at RT, no appointment and rolled Nadia because she seemed to be the only girl working who wasn't busy. *Fuck* I thought to myself. As I mentioned earlier in this post I've had her before and she was a VERY down-to-business masseuse that seemed legit despite working in a known AMP.

So this time I decided for an hour, thinking last time, maybe she just didn't want to do anything if it was only during a. 5.

So the rub itself was a bit weird, she left the room 3 times during the massage for between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, I think she was supposed to be watching the front desk.

Anyways, aside from that it was actually a really good rub. I would honestly believe that she's licensed if someone were to tell me. Throughout the ENTIRETY of our visit she kept a towel over me. And even before the flip there was a VERY small amount of tease, but nothing that couldn't be just "oops I was rubbing your thigh". So I was pretty on the fence.

After I flipped she pointed out that I only had 10 minutes left and started rubbing my legs. Still no tease, WTF. I waited until when she was cleaning off my legs and basically just asked her if she could help me out and she basically said "You'll take care of me right?" and then came probably the best HE I've had at an AMP. While there was no roaming allowed at all (not even OTC) it was really wonderful otherwise. Lots of attention paid to the boys, profoundly good hand work and a great 2-hand technique. She also kept going while I was cumming which. Made me twitchy as fuck but also made my O amazing. At no point during our thing did we discuss money. After I came she was smiling and laughing, as was I. She cleaned me up and brought me a bottle of water. I left her. 6 as that seemed fair when I told her that she gave me a hug before leaving.

So by the numbers:

Total damage $. 4, house. 8, HE. 6.

Looks: 8, Attitude: 8, Massage: 9, HE: 9, Value: 9. 5 -- Good luck finding a better HE for the $. 4 range around Q / B / W / P or the south shore in general. Hoping for an expanded menu once she gets to know me a bit more. Will report.

DannyTheMan
03-13-17, 01:26
There were 3 there when I went the second time. Wasn't offered a choice. Might be you can get one but I didn't try since the best looking one is who I pulled off the bat.I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.

SantoshReddy
03-14-17, 03:07
Went into 299 Newport in q yesterday. Got an old in 50's for half h. 4 but got nothing in the end. Heard a lot about this place but got nothing. Is it always like this or should I try again?

Doverman
03-14-17, 09:55
Haven't seen any Marlborough ads on Craigslist and Backpage except for 530. Anybody know what's going on there?Recently moved to the area and haven't found anything in Marlborough. Did get a nice are / T at 165 in Hudson. If anyone knows of anything better without going to Worcester I'd be interested in hearing about it.

HappyDave
03-14-17, 10:54
I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.Strange thing is, there are providers that have been around as long as I have been in the hobby which is over ten years. Lots posted on them and nothing ever happens. Mostly Quincy, Waltham and Boston, predominantly in high Asian populated areas. Other towns they open and close in a couple weeks. It's more the tolerance of the neighborhood than anything else we post.

Momo2
03-14-17, 12:58
Went into 299 Newport in q yesterday. Got an old in 50's for half h. 4 but got nothing in the end. Heard a lot about this place but got nothing. Is it always like this or should I try again?She was probably in her sixties if she looked 50. Most likely the mama san who keeps the lights on. The younger ladies come and go. So it might be worth while coming back another day a few weeks from now. Meanwhile there are many other places in Q-town to try your luck.

Kozmo
03-14-17, 13:32
Hit this place just out of curiosity the other day, preparing to get the card and leave. I was greeted by 2 girls, one short and the other taller w / long hair. Got that " good vibe" from the get go. I was taken by the taller one, very thin, A cup, cute face. Average age for the q area. Once inside, massage was good, and seemed legit. Once the back area was hot toweled and feather touched- I grabbed a handful of backside and was immediatelt countered with " oh, you touch me? . " How much you tip? She wanted 6, I held firm at 4 and that's what she got. Her skin was velvety soft. A cup access and G-string on the backside, shape for Asian woman of her vintage-average. She got the job done, and glad I lucked out taking a shot in the dark there. Kozmo.

Motoman36
03-14-17, 15:45
Strange thing is, there are providers that have been around as long as I have been in the hobby which is over ten years. Lots posted on them and nothing ever happens. Mostly Quincy, Waltham and Boston, predominantly in high Asian populated areas. Other towns they open and close in a couple weeks. It's more the tolerance of the neighborhood than anything else we post.Do you remember 10 years ago or so the AAMP near Blue Man Group? Maybe Judy was one name? I wish some places like that were still available. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Mm.

SMS 54
03-14-17, 18:27
I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.Wrong. They will get shut down again, when they jack off, fuck or blow an undercover cop. Or if one of their more stupid customers signs some kind of confession or statement that they received such services there. They are not going to be shut down on the basis of an internet report, which we all know are just dreams. So keep those reports cumming.

HappyDave
03-14-17, 19:59
Do you remember 10 years ago or so the AAMP near Blue Man Group? Maybe Judy was one name? I wish some places like that were still available. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Mm.I ment places like angel, coddington, billings in Quincy. 900 main in waltham.

Vintage68
03-14-17, 23:50
Called up place listed on BP number ending in 6818. Ad advertises two busty young hotties with nice measurements. Called for address that took me to apartment complex in Reading. Two call system. Was told I would have a choice between two girls. My choice turned out to be bad and worse. One was short, stubby, no make up and a dumpy figure, the other had to be in her 50's with a nice rack but not much else happening. Little head did the thinking so I went with her. No massage. She stripped me after a fee of 1. 6 and full service began on bed. Afterwards she blocked my departure insisting on a tip. Seeing it was a sketchy and empty apartment I palmed her. 4 and left. Not worth a repeat and certainly not a choice of young hotties as advertised.

Done Mongering
03-15-17, 07:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Plus your name says everything we need to know. Brother if you're indeed done mongering then go enjoy the next part of your life.

A2

CamperVan10
03-15-17, 13:20
Before I'm lambasted I've RTFF.

But conflicting reports abound. So can any experienced mongers provide a top three choices for Quincy? PM or post is fine. Criteria would also be of help. Typically I stick to hand for HE but if FS or BBBJ are criteria, then good to know as well. Angel Coddington Billings. No idea which are preferred. Digits a plus.

TIA.

CV.

She was probably in her sixties if she looked 50. Most likely the mama san who keeps the lights on. The younger ladies come and go. So it might be worth while coming back another day a few weeks from now. Meanwhile there are many other places in Q-town to try your luck.

MassageMama
03-15-17, 17:52
Saw this ad on BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-bodywork-20-off-limit-time-only-south-weymouth-and-lexington-center/38347806

Has anybody experienced this place in Lexington? Want feedback. Please PM me! Thanks.

Pika Pepper
03-15-17, 20:45
Saw this ad on BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-asian-bodywork-20-off-limit-time-only-south-weymouth-and-lexington-center/38347806

Has anybody experienced this place in Lexington? Want feedback. Please PM me! Thanks.For a while there was Lotus Flower on Muzzey St where Sara from Beijing worked after closing in Waltham. Not sure if this is that place, but its the only one I've heard of in Lex center. The others are Marrett and School St. Not near the center. FWIW there have been and still may be some non-Asian, legit massage places on Muzzey as well.

SupremeJay
03-16-17, 15:58
Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?

Sex Rohmer
03-16-17, 18:21
So on Friday I was driving past 90 b in Waltham and there was a Chinese MILF out in front on her phone. She was wearing a red skirt and looked in pretty good shape with a decent rack although who knows with the padded bras they so often wear. She caught me looking and smiled. I couldn't stop so I'm wondering if anyone knows who she is and if service is good? If not I'll probably stop in sometime next week and check her out.Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.

SR.

Sex Rohmer
03-16-17, 21:13
Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?Apple is like Ginger and Angela is like MaryAnne.

YoloGent
03-16-17, 22:24
This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.

Jack A Dogov
03-17-17, 00:04
Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.

SR.Thanks for letting me know Sarah works there but it wasn't her that I saw out front. I saw her several times at Beijing and would have recognized her. I always had great massages from her at Beijing so I think I may have to visit her at Linden. It's possible it was Apple as the woman I saw out front was a bit thick but still shapely.

HappyDave
03-17-17, 08:17
Before I'm lambasted I've RTFF.

But conflicting reports abound. So can any experienced mongers provide a top three choices for Quincy? PM or post is fine. Criteria would also be of help. Typically I stick to hand for HE but if FS or BBBJ are criteria, then good to know as well. Angel Coddington Billings. No idea which are preferred. Digits a plus.

TIA.

CV.You read the forum right, all are middle age providers with a YMMV though usually limited menu. Service is in the eye of the beholder. If you want more and younger then it's AAMP service or try the Pawtucket spa's.

Scraggy
03-17-17, 09:17
I think she closed up the store and left. There seems to have new AMP named Pink Day Spa opened up at the same location where she used to advertise.A couple of weeks ago, I tried all the numbers I've ever had for her and they were all out of service. The shop still says Nativa (Pink is the next shop. Not a good experience there) but Nativa is seriously UTR.

Motoman36
03-17-17, 09:40
Revisited after a long time #ends 2378. Nancy still there, same great service.

SantoshReddy
03-17-17, 12:01
Anyone know if they still give free t showers at 299 newport in qtown?

Matt9978
03-17-17, 18:18
You read the forum right, all are middle age providers with a YMMV though usually limited menu. Service is in the eye of the beholder. If you want more and younger then it's AAMP service or try the Pawtucket spa's.I can second that. I made an appt with a Q-town spa from BP and just in case made a backup appt with a second. Different address, different phone numbers. Little did I know at the time that both appts were actually the same house. For reference the two numbers were xxx-xxx-0963 and xxx-xxx-5103. The women were in their 30's. Paid for HH but barely got a QV. A couple of sucks on my nipples, a minute of CBJ and she's telling me to fuck her. I tried to slow her down but she wasn't having it. I was out of there in 15 minutes. I would avoid these places like the plague.

I used to go to both Pawtucket spas, and IMHO are significantly better than anything you can get in MA for the same price. Just too far for me to travel these days.

Spaz2580
03-17-17, 19:44
I don't think so. They usually say it's not working.

Anyone know if they still give free t showers at 299 newport in qtown?

Spaz2580
03-17-17, 19:46
Is taller and bigger boobs. Both are good looking. I haven't been w / apple yet.

Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?

Sex Rohmer
03-17-17, 20:12
I usually frequent Cherry Blossom and 1060 and recommend the two Angelas. I decided to try something different. I dropped by 986 Main in Waltham this week and met Coco. She seems familiar and I suspect I've seen her elsewhere. She is plain but attractive. Quite average build and I would say early 30's. She is not old or fat. I took a half hour, because it gives me a free massage after every 4 (I get 5 half-hour sessions for the price of 4 hours). The massage was fair and relaxing. The ending was also fair. To her credit, Coco began going thru a series of exploratory tests to find out what got the best response out of me. I find that providers who do this generally become better with repeat visits and far superior to ones who simply jackhammer away, maybe increasing speed to precipitate a result. Coco was friendly and flirty. I think she is competitive in a town with many good offerings.

Sr.

Sex Rohmer
03-18-17, 11:17
Advertises on BP services. Last four digits 3603. I've never seen her before and she doesn't respond to text. She looks nice.http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-real-picture-asian-100-busty-%E7%BE%8E%E5%A5%B3%E6%9C%8D%E5%8A%A1/38392063

GlennCoward53
03-18-17, 15:10
I took note on rub maps of various results that can be had at various Franklin, Ma AMPs. They run hot and cold, depending on who you may get. One place that advertises on British Petroleum I can not find any reviews on. It is called Kangtai on Cottage St. Anyone have and 411 ? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massage-kangtai-7743156297/36455510..

Can someone pm me if you know which one will leave me going home happy? I know about the prospects in Broke-town and Easton but I am looking for a new place besides driving to RI.

Twisted1
03-18-17, 22:17
And please quit referring to Backpage as British Petroleum.

I took note on rub maps of various results that can be had at various Franklin, Ma AMPs. They run hot and cold, depending on who you may get. One place that advertises on British Petroleum I can not find any reviews on. It is called Kangtai on Cottage St. Anyone have and 411 ? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massage-kangtai-7743156297/36455510..

Can someone pm me if you know which one will leave me going home happy? I know about the prospects in Broke-town and Easton but I am looking for a new place besides driving to RI.

FrankShooter87
03-18-17, 22:18
This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.Not sure which post or location you are referring to.

Sex Rohmer
03-19-17, 08:02
Not sure which post or location you are referring to.That's 91 B Linden St in Waltham, now advertising as Apple Spa. Sarah is older but fit FYI.

SirPsychoSexy
03-19-17, 13:20
I've seen quite a few new posts on rubmaps about this place but I'm not a member of the site so I can't read any reviews. Anybody having any fun there?

Let me know.

SPS.

Susu123
03-19-17, 13:37
There were few that I used before with young Chinese girls. One I remember is called Amy's.

Do you guys can give some info on them? Or similar place I can go now?

Matt9978
03-19-17, 13:45
I've seen quite a few new posts on rubmaps about this place but I'm not a member of the site so I can't read any reviews. Anybody having any fun there?

Let me know.

SPS.Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.

SirPsychoSexy
03-19-17, 13:47
You the man. Appreciate that Matt.

SPS.

Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.

NewOld
03-19-17, 19:37
Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.On street view it has For Rent signs all over it not to mention a different name on the sign. I'll try and drive by it tomorrow to update its status.

Mr Bao
03-20-17, 00:03
Tried a new spot in Quincy (Safford street), found the number on BP, and went to try it, toftt! Walked in and the receptionist asked if I have called earlier and I've responded, yes. She asked me to sit down as she has to make a room available. Saw another worker and she was skinny with no figure and appears to be 45+ in age. The receptionist looks young 37+ in age and has more figure than the other one. Got undressed and receptionist asked me to lay down. Chit chat a bit and found out that her name was Jennifer. She asked how much pressure and if she can use oil on me. I've responded and then laid down butt naked and she proceed with it. I had towel around my waste, but she took it off when I was laying down. First impression was like, "ohh no, legit massage parlor and not feathery touch. " Then she picked up phone calls about 4 times and exited the room 5 times and apologized but kept doing so, while leaving the door wide open. I've asked her more than 5 times to shut the door and she left a crack open and said she needs to tell the other worker what to do. She then completely stopped 10 minutes early and was on the phone. Later she apologized and said she will make up time and started with the feathery touch, in my mind it was game on! While she was massaging my real head, I grabbed her booty and tried going underneath her dress. She moved back when I went under. Then she asked me to flip, then more feathery touch. I just grabbed her butt and then went under her dress, but she moved back again. I tried utc top and she hesitated and I went full throttle and just cupped it utc =).

She then massaged the long ranger and the fountain came on. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and she said the exercise was like an apology for all those incidents earlier. I've said it is okay. She got me water and a snack bar. She did not discussed tips and I handed her $30 after I got dressed. As I got to the door she said "eh" and I kept walking out and then turned around and she didn't say anything. I deem it was an okay session with all the interruptions and her efforts almost got her back the standard tip, but nahhhh, not on my session going like that.

Ticket: $40/ hhr.

Effort: $30.

Looks: 6/10.

Feel: 7/10.

Location is next to a laundromat, so be cautious.

Batman returning to scene: maybe.

Mapokaplaya
03-20-17, 11:47
This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.I think you are greatly exaggerating Sarah's breast size. A lot more like peaches than melons.

YoloGent
03-20-17, 15:45
I think you are greatly exaggerating Sarah's breast size. A lot more like peaches than melons.I have small hands, so to me they are melons, but anyway at least grapefruits and they are spectacular.

TheGreatOne22
03-20-17, 16:15
Revisited after a long time #ends 2378. Nancy still there, same great service.Near Salem? But not in Salem? Where? Also, address? Or street name please?

NewOld
03-20-17, 16:51
Got a new girl to me today. Angela. Not pretty at all. But man what a gorgeous set of d's. Firm as fuck. Nice nips.

Got the hour. Not a great rub. Lots of pressing rather than deep rubs.

Agreed to. 8 for the tits out, shirt off. At first rubbed them on my piece. Meh. Then lots of sucking. Then she got above my head and I sucked while she jerked.

Shorted 15 minutes.

Momo2
03-20-17, 17:54
Got a new girl to me today. Angela. Not pretty at all. But man what a gorgeous set of d's. Firm as fuck. Nice nips.

Agreed to. 8 for the tits out, shirt off. At first rubbed them on my piece. Meh. Then lots of sucking. Then she got above my head and I sucked while she jerked.

Shorted 15 minutes.Angela came out to greet me and let me in the first room but then she told me she was busy and someone else would take care of me. Candy then walked in to take care of me. Excellent rub, always using both hands with at least one above and one below. They must have agreed to the pre-arranged ala cart menu.

I must say that from where I stood, Angela was a great looker and that was in the light. So each to his own taste I guess. Both ladies looked like they were going on a date. Candy had a nice face and she had a spinner body. She jumped up next to me and cradled my face. She could hold a conversation and she has a great sense of humor.

Let me say that this was a nice change as many of the ladies now a days don't seem to care about their looks anymore. These two had the whole presentation down. For sure a repeat is called for.

NewOld
03-20-17, 17:57
Angela came out to greet me and let me in the first room but then she told me she was busy and someone else would take care of me. Candy then walked in to take care of me. Excellent rub, always using both hands with at least one above and one below. They must have agreed to the pre-arranged ala cart menu.

I must say that from where I stood, Angela was a great looker and that was in the light. So each to his own taste I guess. Both ladies looked like they were going on a date. Candy had a nice face and she had a spinner body. She jumped up next to me and cradled my face. She could hold a conversation and she has a great sense of humor.

Let me say that this was a nice change as many of the ladies now a days don't seem to care about their looks anymore. These two had the whole presentation down. For sure a repeat is called for.I enjoyed Candy the one time I had her. Very excellent service. Will not settle again. Amazing tits don't make up for such a lack on the rub IMO.

NewOld
03-20-17, 17:58
Angela came out to greet me and let me in the first room but then she told me she was busy and someone else would take care of me. Candy then walked in to take care of me. Excellent rub, always using both hands with at least one above and one below. They must have agreed to the pre-arranged ala cart menu.

Let me say that this was a nice change as many of the ladies now a days don't seem to care about their looks anymore. These two had the whole presentation down. For sure a repeat is called for.If thay WAS you, thanks for your excellent MP etiquette. Not storming in, loudmouthed, etc. Barely knew you were there.

Regnet Exitium
03-20-17, 20:13

Shorted 15 minutes.Thanks for the review. So was that eighty on top of the one hour fee? CR is a relic and I haven't been there in a few years now. I was driving by the other day and saw two guys that looked like friends walking into that place. Pretty awesome friendship right there LOL.

NewOld
03-21-17, 06:52
Thanks for the review. So was that eighty on top of the one hour fee? CR is a relic and I haven't been there in a few years now. I was driving by the other day and saw two guys that looked like friends walking into that place. Pretty awesome friendship right there LOL.80 on top of fee. She asked me first 'how much you pay'. Started at 50. Went up to 80. Yes that's what candy asks for too.

HappyDave
03-21-17, 07:56
80 on top of fee. She asked me first 'how much you pay'. Started at 50. Went up to 80. Yes that's what candy asks for too.Candy asked me if I wanted her top off. I said how much, she said 1. 0. I said no and acted not interested, she dropped instantly to. 6 and so did her top. I'd pay. 8 if the bottoms dropped and she got up on the table. Won't pay. 8 for just topless. Also I get just a half hour and ask for a soft touch since the hours seem to have a lot of down time will sub par massage to run the clock out.

NewOld
03-21-17, 08:49
Candy asked me if I wanted her top off. I said how much, she said 1. 0. I said no and acted not interested, she dropped instantly to. 6 and so did her top. I'd pay. 8 if the bottoms dropped and she got up on the table. Won't pay. 8 for just topless. Also I get just a half hour and ask for a soft touch since the hours seem to have a lot of down time will sub par massage to run the clock out.I have become pretty much a half hour man myself lately. Unless I know the girl / technique well.

Also, can't believe I forgot to mention this. But before the flip she ran her tongue down my ass crack a few times. Also plenty of kissing.

JohnReid
03-21-17, 10:50
Man! This would be a hard one to explain to the Misses.

http://natick.wickedlocal.com/news/20170319/car-strikes-natick-center-shops

NATICK. A Framingham woman struck two downtown businesses after speeding on Rte. 27 on Sunday, fire and police officials said.

Crews responded to Rte. 27 by its intersection with North Avenue around 12:18 pm After three people called 911 reporting a car had struck the building that includes the Calliope Paperie store, Deputy Fire Chief Daniel Dow said.

The 34-year-old woman was stopped at a light on Rte. 27 when the light turned green. Cars beeped at her and she put the car in reverse, striking a vehicle behind her. She then "took off speeding and crashed into the building," police Lt. Cara Rossi said.

Responders found the sedan, which also struck a fire hydrant, on Rte. 27. The driver, who was the only occupant of the vehicle, was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Dow said.

Charges are pending against the woman, who had minor injuries, Rossi said.

Calliope Paperie and Meridian Massage Therapy were damaged.

The building inspector determined that there was no structural damage to the building and the property owner has hired a company to board it up, Dow said.

Rte. 27 was closed for about an hour and the sidewalk by the building remains closed as of 3:45 pm Sunday. DPW crews used a street sweeper to clean up some of the debris, the deputy chief said.

The sedan appeared to side-swipe the stores and didn't enter them, Dow said.

Both businesses were closed and no one was on the sidewalk when the crash occurred, he said.

"Had it been nicer day or a spring day, it definitely could have been worse," Dow said.

I think "Had I been lying on the table butt ass naked it would have been worse. " LOL.

M Scores Easy
03-21-17, 11:11
Does anybody know what happened to Amy in Jade. She was my go to for LEGIT massage. The place seems to be remodeled with new staff. And has anyone tried the new girls?

Catnibbler
03-21-17, 13:07
Does anybody know what happened to Amy in Jade. She was my go to for LEGIT massage. The place seems to be remodeled with new staff. And has anyone tried the new girls?Was there last Friday. Older women. Lady who took care of me had to have been late 40's early 50's. Nothing to look at either. Massage was decent nothing great. Ending was average. Nice lady just not my cup of tea. Standard tip.

Jack Butler
03-21-17, 15:55
Coming to town from Portland and was hoping to get a heads up on the AMP action there. Not so great here. Been looking at the local ads and it is getting confusing. I am a fan of table showers but not required. Also we don't have Thai massage here. Is that really stretching with your clothes on? Thanks in advance!

PokaDotCloud
03-21-17, 17:00
Had some time to kill recently and didn't mind the drive up to NH so I gave Johnny a call. It had been a while, but I've never had a problem with him picking up like others have said before.

Girl was attractive, tiny spinner type, possibly still in 20's, didn't even bother with her name because that is about were I end with having anything nice to say. And really maybe this is just me complaining about nothing really, but I had never had any problem before getting house plus $ FS. Like a fool I paid the house and laid down without asking just do it all up front, but about 30 seconds in I inquire about everything and she says $. 5, I literally snort at the girl as I hold back a laugh. $$. 2 for what has never amounted to more than a lame rub and so-so service for about half hour was just insane to me. I don't believe in the haggle, since I just always imagine them thinking about how much less service they will provide as you lower them down. So no matter what I'm going to think it should have been better if I haggle. So no happy for me.

Like I said, she was pretty hot, so if you are more into throwing money around maybe she turns into a good time, but once we get over $$ I start expecting an actual hour and would rather just play the escort game.

Sorry to sound so bitter, I just had high hopes for a good time and even thinking back now makes me feel disappointed. No more Johnny's for me at least.

Sex Rohmer
03-21-17, 21:27
This past weekend, I made a quick detour during errands to Rose Aroma. I has a session with Lisa. She is older and slender, plain but somewhat attractive. I opted for a half hour as it lets me get 5 endings for the price of 4 and it makes it easier to hide my absences from the boss. To my surprise, Lisa did a great job of the massage. Although it was only a half hour, she really put effort into it and it was very therapeutic. I would have been happy with the session if that was all there was, but, of course, there was more. She gave a solid and effective finale, like her massage it benefited from her strength. Something you would not expect from looking at her. The massage had both strength and skill; the ending was simply strength. As far as technique, it lacked the expertise that I prefer, but it was effective. Although I have others that I prefer in Waltham, Lisa gives a solid performance, especially for a therapeutic massage.

SR.

Yello Tail
03-22-17, 18:52
Coming to town from Portland and was hoping to get a heads up on the AMP action there. Not so great here. Been looking at the local ads and it is getting confusing. I am a fan of table showers but not required. Also we don't have Thai massage here. Is that really stretching with your clothes on? Thanks in advance!I would avoid the Thai places if I were you. You get nude and lay on a mat on the floor (can be cold this time of year). They typically don't want to be touched and stay out of reach. Hh is $6- and hour is $80. Most often its a very oily rub. Hand finish. They ask for 80. To me its not worth the price. You didn't mention where you will be in the area. North, south, west. It would help to know as the AMP choice possibilities are numerous.

TheGreatOne22
03-22-17, 22:40
I have become pretty much a half hour man myself lately. Unless I know the girl / technique well.

Also, can't believe I forgot to mention this. But before the flip she ran her tongue down my ass crack a few times. Also plenty of kissing.Where is this? City? Name of place? Sounds like a nice place.

Big Head
03-23-17, 01:18
Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.

SR.If this Sarah from 900 Main, then she is not a MILF, probably late 30's, good body, decent size fake tits. Her massage is nice and may include prostate but very reluctant UTC after the flip. I saw her over a year ago at 900, and maybe her service has changed since then.

-BH.

Motoman36
03-23-17, 12:19
Anyone tried new AMP with interesting ad on BP massage? I'm planning to visit ASAP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-sexy-girls-best-service-young-beautiful-917-765-9505/38661307

Mm.

Matt9978
03-23-17, 12:27
I would avoid the Thai places if I were you. You get nude and lay on a mat on the floor (can be cold this time of year). They typically don't want to be touched and stay out of reach. Hh is $6- and hour is $80. Most often its a very oily rub. Hand finish. They ask for 80. To me its not worth the price. You didn't mention where you will be in the area. North, south, west. It would help to know as the AMP choice possibilities are numerous.Also considering many of these places are stocked with ladyboys, the last thing you want as you are approaching your climax is to reach inside her yoga pants and discover she is a he!

CleoBos
03-23-17, 21:13
Anyone tried new AMP with interesting ad on BP massage? I'm planning to visit ASAP.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-sexy-girls-best-service-young-beautiful-917-765-9505/38661307

Mm.I doubt this address is correct. This group normally posts an address near to where they actually are which turns out to an apartment. I am guessing they relocated from Clifton St.

Sex Rohmer
03-23-17, 21:15
If this Sarah from 900 Main, then she is not a MILF, probably late 30's, good body, decent size fake tits. Her massage is nice and may include prostate but very reluctant UTC after the flip. I saw her over a year ago at 900, and maybe her service has changed since then.

-BH.Yes, it's the same Sarah from 900 Main Beijing. I would classify her as a MILF although you might not. I believe her to be in her 40's but late 30's is possible. Either way, MILF age. I've had good experience with her; she seems to take pride in the response she gets from me.

Yello Tail
03-24-17, 14:17
I doubt this address is correct. This group normally posts an address near to where they actually are which turns out to an apartment. I am guessing they relocated from Clifton St.There used to be an AMP at this location. It was very in the open and next to a dojo. Lots of kids and parents going in and out Also a small grocery store. I went there a couple of times. Can't remember anything about the service They got busted at some point.

Bosjim
03-24-17, 14:46
There used to be an AMP at this location. It was very in the open and next to a dojo. Lots of kids and parents going in and out Also a small grocery store. I went there a couple of times. Can't remember anything about the service They got busted at some point.Was in the area a few months back. Missed this address if it was open. Tried to get in Relaxation Station over on Mountain but it seemed to be closed up. Didn't want to visit the gramma I'd seen before out on 60 so I left. Motoman let us know how your visit goes!

Param Ahmad
03-24-17, 19:13
Massage parlors seem to be in every large metropolitan area in the USA, but I wonder if anybody knows of a bar or nightclub in New England, or anywhere in the USA, like Paradise Club in La Jonquera, Spain or Whiskeria Estark in Madrid, Spain or Estark 95 in Algeciras, Spain or S'candalo's in Malaga, Spain or Adelita's Bar in Tijuana, Mexico. If so, please post a report.

HappyDave
03-25-17, 06:55
Massage parlors seem to be in every large metropolitan area in the USA, but I wonder if anybody knows of a bar or night club in New England, or anywhere in the USA, like Paradise Club in La Jonquera, Spain or Whiskeria Estark in Madrid, Spain or Estark 95 in Algeciras, Spain or S'candalo's in Malaga, Spain or Adelita's Bar in Tijuana, Mexico. If so, please post a report.There is a thread on this site for bars and taverns, gets one useless post a year.

DownWind
03-25-17, 07:43
South shore see & are. Drew Lisa, good message really thorough. Very little tease til she goes with soft touch. Give's a pretty good HR with otc top. Utc off limits which is to bad as they are real and lovely c's. Nice looking fit mid 40's good English and attitude. No haggle. She was fun and I would repeat.

Spaz2580
03-25-17, 09:36
What kind of bars are those? What goes on there? I'm going to guess there are none around here w / extracurricular activities or young girls fondling Jr. While you're drinking a beer.

Massage parlors seem to be in every large metropolitan area in the USA, but I wonder if anybody knows of a bar or night club in New England, or anywhere in the USA, like Paradise Club in La Jonquera, Spain or Whiskeria Estark in Madrid, Spain or Estark 95 in Algeciras, Spain or S'candalo's in Malaga, Spain or Adelita's Bar in Tijuana, Mexico. If so, please post a report.

Bosjim
03-25-17, 11:45
Stopped in on Coddington the other day, drew Jessica. Have seen Selina here before, was hoping to catch her again but without calling ahead you gets what you gets so I went with half an hour. Nice enough, fairly cute middle aged woman. Didn't ask, just started out with firm rub. She told me there are 5 people working there. Was a struggle to get her to lift her shirt, otc below. Left happy but hoping to see who else is there next visit.

Motoman36
03-25-17, 17:46
I doubt this address is correct. This group normally posts an address near to where they actually are which turns out to an apartment. I am guessing they relocated from Clifton St.You were correct! They tested me actual address, instead of 535 Main it's an even # 15 higher, capt. Building not storefront. Ads changed dramatically this week. Did not partake.

LuckyDustyNed
03-25-17, 17:53
I found this thread stumbling for reviews on various MPs. I want to thank everyone who contributes as I have found this forum to be very helpful. Here are a couple of my recent experiences.

Was in weymouth yesterday and made an appt at yezi.

- Was greeted by two older women. Both were nice but no more than 4-5's re: looks. One of them took me by my arm to a private room. 1st time there so I opted for the hr to build rapport. Massage was ok but too many interruptions. She kept running out of the room to answer doors, phones. Hhr in she tells me to flip. HJ finish was ok. Nothing memorable. Had 15 min left but she said we were all done. I usually tip 40 for HJ he but because of the low grade in looks, interruptions, shortened appt I gave her 20. She looked like she understood and accepted without asking for more. 80 total. Won't go back unless I find out they get younger prettier gals.

Had a much better experience with a place on kent in b-line. Very pretty 21 yr old. Nice personality. HJ he only. Nothing more than that. Def worth it 60+40 tip.

Thanks again for sharing info / experiences!

LuckyDustyNed
03-25-17, 18:25
New hobbyist sharing my experiences as I've learned a lot since joining this Forum recently.

Right on Kent in b-line there's a 21 yr old slim long haired beauty. No sign of business in front. You have to ring the bell to be buzzed in. 2nd fl. Looks like an avg apartment with tables in all rooms. Been there twice. HJ he only. No other options. Light otc. Not FS but will def go back.

Katokay
03-25-17, 20:39
Massage parlors seem to be in every large metropolitan area in the USA, but I wonder if anybody knows of a bar or night club in New England, or anywhere in the USA, like Paradise Club in La Jonquera, Spain or Whiskeria Estark in Madrid, Spain or Estark 95 in Algeciras, Spain or S'candalo's in Malaga, Spain or Adelita's Bar in Tijuana, Mexico. If so, please post a report.Or blue marlin bar in Costa Rica.

Param Ahmad
03-26-17, 04:34
What kind of bars are those? What goes on there? I'm going to guess there are none around here w / extracurricular activities or young girls fondling Jr. While you're drinking a beer.
Or blue marlin bar in Costa Rica.Another example is Fase Dos in Medellin, Colombia.

You ask what kind of night club these are: Imagine a bar or nightclub filled with pretty young women, all or most wearing bikinis or other revealing attire, all of whom want to talk with you and have sex with you. Add private bedrooms with bath where you can go with the girls after some getting-to-know-you time and negotiation. Imagine a bar or nightclub filled with pretty women who WANT you to stare at them, and if you do, she'll come over to talk with you (rather than get pissed off). This exists in Moscow (E.G, Night Flight & Safari Club), Mexico (E.G, Adelita's in Tijuana), Spain (E.G, Whiskeria Estark in Hotel Diana Plus in Madrid, Estark 95 in Algeciras), and Costa Rica (E.G, Blue Marlin), and as I said in Colombia. Does anybody know of such a place in "the Land of the Free" (USA)? The closest I know of is brothels with bars in certain counties of Nevada where you can chat with the girls awhile, although at most you'll be expected to pick one out from a lineup with no familiarity other than how she says her (fake) name. Also, in Nevada we're talking hundreds of dollars for what in Spain is the Euro equivalent of $100 or less. At the Kiss Me Club in Barcelona the girls will definitely fondle your, whatever, and let you do the same with her, but at most clubs you'll get hugs and caresses. Actually, sometimes their enticing approach in the bar is better than their performance in the bedroom. Some of us recall Riviera Club in Castelldefels, which got shut down in 2009. The place, and the girls, were amazing.

TheIceGuy
03-26-17, 10:11
Or blue marlin bar in Costa Rica.I was just in Costa Rica a few months ago. Man. Amazing. I didn't hit the Blue Marlin as I stuck with massage parlors (or pensions as they're known down there) and the Del Rey. When I hear people talk about how 'free' we are here, I laugh. Everyone needs to visit a real free place like CR at some point.

The Del Rey was surreal. I felt like how a woman feels in bars up here. I couldn't sit down by myself for more than 5 minutes without being hit on. Not that it's a bad thing when beautiful Latin girls are trying to get you to take them home for only 80.

HappyDave
03-26-17, 10:11
Another example is Fase Dos in Medellin, Colombia.

You ask what kind of night club these are: Imagine a bar or nightclub filled with pretty young women, all or most wearing bikinis or other revealing attire, all of whom want to talk with you and have sex with you. Add private bedrooms with bath where you can go with the girls after some getting-to-know-you time and negotiation. Imagine a bar or night club filled with pretty women who WANT you to stare at them, and if you do, she'll come over to talk with you (rather than get pissed off). This exists in Moscow (E. G. , Night Flight & Safari Club), Mexico (E. G. , Adelita's in Tijuana), Spain (E. G. , Whiskeria Estark in Hotel Diana Plus in Madrid, Estark 95 in Algeciras), and Costa Rica (E. G. , Blue Marlin), and as I said in Colombia. Does anybody know of such a place in "the Land of the Free" (USA)? The closest I know of is brothels with bars in certain counties of Nevada where you can chat with the girls awhile, although at most you'll be expected to pick one out from a lineup with no familiarity other than how she says her (fake) name. Also, in Nevada we're talking hundreds of dollars for what in Spain is the Euro equivalent of $100 or less. At the Kiss Me Club in Barcelona the girls will definitely fondle your, whatever, and let you do the same with her, but at most clubs you'll get hugs and caresses. Actually, sometimes their enticing approach in the bar is better than their performance in the bedroom. Some of us recall Riviera Club in Castelldefels, which got shut down in 2009. The place, and the girls, were amazing.People have posted in the past, the closest thing, New York has some AAMPs set up kind of like that. You pay a fee to get in and it's like a lounge atmosphere. Around here if you get to know the dive bars you may be able to pick up a coke queen which is basicly a street walker that came in for a drink.

Omfgboo
03-26-17, 10:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheIceGuy
03-26-17, 10:22
I had a visit with one of Jerry's girls (Amy) last weekend. Quick report.

Calling Jerry is weird. He's far too open about prices and services on the phone. Almost made me back out if not for this board.

I don't see her ad right now, but Amy was indeed cute as hell. Best looking Asian girl I've had. Here are some thoughts.

- Lousy massage. Basically no massage from her. Straight to business which was easy when she was walking around in see-thru underwear. If she wasn't, the lack of buildup may have been tough.

- Decent HJ skills, but everything comes at a cost. Can get all the way to FS. Prices range from $ to $. 7.

- Jerry was good with communication. Didn't rush you off the line like you're wasting his time (like Johnny).

- Place was on the outer edge of Lowell in a nice area. Secure apartment complex.

- I didn't get FS, but almost wish I had. Such a nice little body.

So if you see Amy and want a relatively cheap FS with a good looking girl, go for it. I can't speak for any other of Jerry's girls.

Ambrose
03-26-17, 10:41
Another example is Fase Dos in Medellin, Colombia.

You ask what kind of night club these are: Imagine a bar or nightclub filled with pretty young women, all or most wearing bikinis or other revealing attire, all of whom want to talk with you and have sex with you. Add private bedrooms with bath where you can go with the girls after some getting-to-know-you time and negotiation. Imagine a bar or night club filled with pretty women who WANT you to stare at them, and if you do, she'll come over to talk with you (rather than get pissed off). This exists in Moscow (E. G. , Night Flight & Safari Club), Mexico (E. G. , Adelita's in Tijuana), Spain (E. G. , Whiskeria Estark in Hotel Diana Plus in Madrid, Estark 95 in Algeciras), and Costa Rica (E. G. , Blue Marlin), and as I said in Colombia. Does anybody know of such a place in "the Land of the Free" (USA)? The closest I know of is brothels with bars in certain counties of Nevada where you can chat with the girls awhile, although at most you'll be expected to pick one out from a lineup with no familiarity other than how she says her (fake) name. Also, in Nevada we're talking hundreds of dollars for what in Spain is the Euro equivalent of $100 or less. At the Kiss Me Club in Barcelona the girls will definitely fondle your, whatever, and let you do the same with her, but at most clubs you'll get hugs and caresses. Actually, sometimes their enticing approach in the bar is better than their performance in the bedroom. Some of us recall Riviera Club in Castelldefels, which got shut down in 2009. The place, and the girls, were amazing.This makes me ask myself WTF am I doing here. The bar that comes the closest to that post was Good Time Charlies, on LaGrange St and that wasn't even close to Param's post. The only good thing about Charlie's was you had your pick from about 30 girls all night long.

Finder117
03-26-17, 12:11
Stopped in on Coddington the other day, drew Jessica. Have seen Selina here before, was hoping to catch her again but without calling ahead you gets what you gets so I went with half an hour. Nice enough, fairly cute middle aged woman. Didn't ask, just started out with firm rub. She told me there are 5 people working there. Was a struggle to get her to lift her shirt, otc below. Left happy but hoping to see who else is there next visit.Had basically the same experience yesterday. Rolled in on foot, drew Jessica, first time there so I opted for the hour. Good rub quality, better than I was expecting. HE was just not anything to write home about. Damage was. 6+. 4. OTC roam, HJ only HE, doesn't seem like more menu with her.

Massage quality: 7, Looks: 5. 75/10, HE: 5. 5/10, Value: 6. 5/10.

Would repeat in a pinch, but might make an appt with a different girl.

HappyDave
03-26-17, 17:25
This makes me ask myself WTF am I doing here. The bar that comes the closest to that post was Good Time Charlies, on LaGrange St and that wasn't even close to Param's post. The only good thing about Charlie's was you had your pick from about 30 girls all night long.I take it this place no longer exists.

Ambrose
03-26-17, 19:47
I take it this place no longer exists.No, that place closed a long time ago, I was just reminiscing.

Seemnow30
03-26-17, 20:29
Met Jessica 59 Cod, prettier than average worker and friendly. Nothing extra on menu but still not bad. Top was lifted to show nice rack and massage was good. I agree with earlier poster, she was very mechanical with H. E. Typical tip etc. May repeat, definitely attractive and good experience. Nice personality.

Jrvegasfun
03-26-17, 22:42
Popped my local cherry at swan spa this weekend. Called on open to book an appt. Saw Nichole for an 1 hr session. Great face, mid 30's. Good massage and plenty of opportunity for mutual rubbing during massage. 40 minutes in she asked to flip and asked towel on or off, said off. Had her pull her shirt up for a decent rack and nipple rubbing. 60 to house and tipped 45. Would repeat.

LuckyDustyNed
03-27-17, 14:52
Still new to this forum with only a few posts but just want to thank everyone again for all info.

1st time at Sun Spa Milton - 2nd floor. Called ahead for appt. Tough getting parking as it's on a bz street and it's all metered.

Went upstairs to find a ehhh 6 tops 35-40 yo named Judy. The ad offered a shower, I asked about it (I shower before all appts, I just like the experience.) She had a regular bathroom (not TS) and there was no inclination she would be jointing me so I said never mind. Went with the hr to build rapport - 60. Nice private room. She asked how I liked it. I said firm. Massage wasn't bad. A lot of forearm and elbows. On the flip she says 'you want me to touch like spa?' and pointed to my. I said yes (of course). She says 'ok but don't tell my boss'. I said I won't. The HJ wast bad. Slow up slow down, slow up slow down then raging fast up and down. This went on for 5 min and she says 'oh you superman'. A few more minutes and mission complete. She washed her hands in the sink that was in the room. Grabbed a hot towel and cleaned up good. Gave her 40 tip. Not rushing back but would return.

Jack Butler
03-27-17, 15:07
I would avoid the Thai places if I were you. You get nude and lay on a mat on the floor (can be cold this time of year). They typically don't want to be touched and stay out of reach. Hh is $6- and hour is $80. Most often its a very oily rub. Hand finish. They ask for 80. To me its not worth the price. You didn't mention where you will be in the area. North, south, west. It would help to know as the AMP choice possibilities are numerous.Thank you for taking the time. I will be staying by the Hynes convention center. Not sure where to go yet. Thanks again!

Yello Tail
03-27-17, 19:40
Thank you for taking the time. I will be staying by the Hynes convention center. Not sure where to go yet. Thanks again!You could take the Greenline to Park St then walk a few blocks to Chinatown. Lots of choices there depending on the level of service you are looking for. Chinatown is not very large. Just a few short blocks in either direction.

Motoman36
03-27-17, 20:21
You could take the Greenline to Park St then walk a few blocks to Chinatown. Lots of choices there depending on the level of service you are looking for. Chinatown is not very large. Just a few short blocks in either direction.

3 minute walk from Hynes.
Great Place To Enjoy The RELAXATION!

EXPERIENCE The Benefits Of Bodywork Therapy!

Relax Will MELT your Pain And Stress Away!

$ 60 / hr CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.

TEL: xxx-266-9888 Open 9:00 am - 10:00 pm 7 Days A Week.

569 Boylston Street 3th Floor Boston MA 02116.

569 Boylston St Boston MA, 02116.

TBone1970
03-28-17, 11:29
Anyone seen her PM Me?

She doesn't return calls.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/6063458574.html

MarriedTom
03-28-17, 12:26
Anyone seen her PM Me?

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/6063458574.htmlHer FB states she just got married in January, and graduated from Cortiva Institute (massage school) in 2016.

Name / phone checks out with cross reference in the MA License database.
License Type: MT,License Issue Date:6/16/2016,License Expiration Date: 2/28/2018,Status: Current

TBone1970
03-28-17, 13:16
Maybe I can't bring her over to the dark side LOL.

Her FB states she just got married in January, and graduated from Cortiva Institute (massage school) in 2016.

License Type: MT,License Issue Date:6/16/2016,License Expiration Date: 2/28/2018,Status: Current

NewOld
03-28-17, 14:16
Went again amd got Angela again.

I will say the rub was better this time. Still not great. Actually got hot towels this time. Didn't last time. She looked much better with no makeup on. Her sweet demeanor makes her much more attractive as well.

Didn't ask for tits out this time. She didn't offer. I believe it made the finish much better. Definitely lasted longer! 60/40.

She seemed slightly unhappy with the tip. Just through extremely subtle body language. Remained sweet the whole walk out.

NorthShore123
03-28-17, 15:33
Can anyone confirm Jerry's number for me. Saw two different ads on BP with different numbers. Normally use Johnny's but wanted to switch it up.

Mr Boston
03-28-17, 15:39
Hi friends,

First post in a long while. I guess I just needed to reset my pw. .

Anyway, I have been to both of these places in Waltham. On the basis of 1 visit each, I would recommend 1060. I got a nice young provider who was quite accommodating, and general good treatment all around.

Cheers!

Mr Boston.

Jon Gris
03-28-17, 17:08
Hi all,

I tried this place a couple of weeks. I drew Amy or Ali for my therapist. Probably 30's on the Asian scale which I am not sure about her real age.

Paid 60 for the hour and got all of my time. She gave me a pretty good massage and handled the under carriage work very well.

About the 40 minute mark she had my flip over and went right to work. I blasted off pretty quickly and she didn't aim it towards me or act like she was dealing with an exploding can of soda.

Hot towels for the clean up and she made a comment about having to clean the ceiling after I left. I tipped 40 which was met with appreciation not the grubby paw rub asking for more. Will probably repeat.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/licenced-massage-therapist-located-in-belmont-ma/32684870

LuckyDustyNed
03-28-17, 17:11
I know this is a Boston thread but I've seen some RI posts and thought I'd share my first FE experience.

You guys are going to laugh your asses off after reading this one. I'm new to the 'hobby' and decided to try out Far East in RI. I've only been to one AMP previously and did not discover the vast wealth of info this forum provides before going. Again this is all new to me.

So I made a mid morning appt and was told to come over. Not many cars and the place is conveniently off 95 you can see the overpass from the location. Went through the front door and rang bell for 2nd entrance. Outcomes Mimi. For a 40-45 yr old I'd give her a strong 6. Makeup with a 'silky' moo moo on. She asked if I made an appt. I said yes. She asked if I've been there before and I say no. Remember guys I'm green to this whole thing. She leads me into a room. Private but sketchy. Tbh the whole damn place looked sketchy. She was super touchy, flirty which I appreciated. I took the hour option to build rapport (60). She tells me to get undressed and leaves the room. She returns in about 2 min, grabs me by my arm and leads me to my very first TS experience. I'm in nothing but a towel while she's still flirty and smacking my butt. I didn't mind at all. She throws a couple of buckets of water across the table and tells me to lay face down. She then starts to soak me in warm water using the bucket but being sure not to douse my head. She used some sort of loofa and I received a thorough cleaning. Balls ass everything. She tells me to flip and gives me a few nice tugs being equally thorough on top. She asks me to stand up as she grabs a handheld shower head and runs the warm water all over my body while using her free hand to caress me all over at the same time. I'm loving it. She looks at me and says 'you are cute' with a sexy look. I returned the compliment.

Next she lead me to a mini sauna. I call it mini because it must have been built for short guys. She tells me to watch my head upon entering and exiting. Nothing fancy but again I appreciated the process.

After the sauna she leads me back to the room. She took my towel off and told me to lay face down on the table. 'I'm going to walk on your back' she says. Never had that done before. Not bad. She's not a big girl by any means so the pressure was right.

At this point in time no negotiations were made as to what type of service I was looking for. I swear all that was discussed was the house fee (I'm only using these terms I've learned from what I have read in this Forum). After about 10 minutes she hops down and removes her silky moo moo sporting nothing but a black thong. Not a bad body like I said for a 40+ yr old. I'm still face down as she starts sliding her body on mine. Very sensual. Leading into more massaging on my back, ass, balls, everywhere.

She tells me to turn over and goes right into HJ why spitting. Her energy was amazing. I'm at full salute and she throws a condom on me and starts sucking away. I was like holy shit! Mostly only half way down her throat but again. I appreciated the process. After sucking for some time she takes the condom off. And goes back to HJ with spitting. She kept saying 'sexy oh yeah sexy' as I blew my load all over her hands and tits.

Here's where it gets funny. So I'm getting dressed and she says 'you know you have to tip, right honey?' I say 'of course!' and proceed to give her 40 $. You read that right. Forty bucks HAHAHA. I didn't know any better as I only had on HJ he experience and tipped 40 $ which was suffice. She says 'no it's 100 $ honey'. I say 'what? Are you sure? Wow I didn't know! She says that's ok you give me 80 $. I say 'OK let's meet in the middle and I'll give you another 20 $. Next time I know it's $100'. She was not happy but cut me a break without too much nagging. She did say how this is america and this isn't a poor country. She said if I tried that with other girls they would never see me again. I reassured her that it was my first time and now I know.

I wouldn't go back for her but there was a blonde haired almost brown skinned cutie there that I would love to experience. Anyone know her name and if she's worth it?

Thanks in advance!

MrHappy1823
03-29-17, 03:08
Can anyone confirm Jerry's number for me. Saw two different ads on BP with different numbers. Normally use Johnny's but wanted to switch it up.Jerry and the other guy is not the same person also two diff location. I had a fair share with both and funny I'm in the middle of both locations but both offer good service once you passed the first time odd ball. Wont go into details but if you been to the other guy then jerry offer similar service

MrHappy1823
03-29-17, 03:11
This reminds me of similar location if not the same cause I remember the suana and them dropping there tops, glad its still around.

This was 4 years ago when I last visit down south.

I know this is a Boston thread but I've seen some RI posts and thought I'd share my first FE experience.

You guys are going to laugh your asses off after reading this one. I'm new to the 'hobby' and decided to try out Far East in RI. I've only been to one AMP previously and did not discover the vast wealth of info this forum provides before going. Again this is all new to me.

So I made a mid morning appt and was told to come over. Not many cars and the place is conveniently off 95 you can see the overpass from the location. Went through the front door and rang bell for 2nd entrance. Outcomes Mimi. For a 40-45 yr old I'd give her a strong 6. Makeup with a 'silky' moo moo on. She asked if I made an appt. I said yes. She asked if I've been there before and I say no. Remember guys I'm green to this whole thing. She leads me into a room. Private but sketchy. Tbh the whole damn place looked sketchy. She was super touchy, flirty which I appreciated. I took the hour option to build rapport (60). She tells me to get undressed and leaves the room. She returns in about 2 min, grabs me by my arm and leads me to my very first TS experience. I'm in nothing but a towel while she's still flirty and smacking my butt. I didn't mind at all. She throws a couple of buckets of water across the table and tells me to lay face down. She then starts to soak me in warm water using the bucket but being sure not to douse my head. She used some sort of loofa and I received a thorough cleaning. Balls ass everything. She tells me to flip and gives me a few nice tugs being equally thorough on top. She asks me to stand up as she grabs a handheld shower head and runs the warm water all over my body while using her free hand to caress me all over at the same time. I'm loving it. She looks at me and says 'you are cute' with a sexy look. I returned the compliment.

Next she lead me to a mini sauna. I call it mini because it must have been built for short guys. She tells me to watch my head upon entering and exiting. Nothing fancy but again I appreciated the process.

After the sauna she leads me back to the room. She took my towel off and told me to lay face down on the table. 'I'm going to walk on your back' she says. Never had that done before. Not bad. She's not a big girl by any means so the pressure was right.

At this point in time no negotiations were made as to what type of service I was looking for. I swear all that was discussed was the house fee (I'm only using these terms I've learned from what I have read in this Forum). After about 10 minutes she hops down and removes her silky moo moo sporting nothing but a black thong. Not a bad body like I said for a 40+ yr old. I'm still face down as she starts sliding her body on mine. Very sensual. Leading into more massaging on my back, ass, balls, everywhere.

She tells me to turn over and goes right into HJ why spitting. Her energy was amazing. I'm at full salute and she throws a condom on me and starts sucking away. I was like holy shit! Mostly only half way down her throat but again. I appreciated the process. After sucking for some time she takes the condom off. And goes back to HJ with spitting. She kept saying 'sexy oh yeah sexy' as I blew my load all over her hands and tits.

Here's where it gets funny. So I'm getting dressed and she says 'you know you have to tip, right honey?' I say 'of course!' and proceed to give her 40 $. You read that right. Forty bucks HAHAHA. I didn't know any better as I only had on HJ he experience and tipped 40 $ which was suffice. She says 'no it's 100 $ honey'. I say 'what? Are you sure? Wow I didn't know! She says that's ok you give me 80 $. I say 'OK let's meet in the middle and I'll give you another 20 $. Next time I know it's $100'. She was not happy but cut me a break without too much nagging. She did say how this is america and this isn't a poor country. She said if I tried that with other girls they would never see me again. I reassured her that it was my first time and now I know.

I wouldn't go back for her but there was a blonde haired almost brown skinned cutie there that I would love to experience. Anyone know her name and if she's worth it?

Thanks in advance!

MrHappy1823
03-29-17, 03:19
I went here and got caught by one of my co worker who lives a few apartment down, weird moment what are the odds of that

I had a visit with one of Jerry's girls (Amy) last weekend. Quick report.

Calling Jerry is weird. He's far too open about prices and services on the phone. Almost made me back out if not for this board.

I don't see her ad right now, but Amy was indeed cute as hell. Best looking Asian girl I've had. Here are some thoughts.

- Lousy massage. Basically no massage from her. Straight to business which was easy when she was walking around in see-thru underwear. If she wasn't, the lack of buildup may have been tough.

- Decent HJ skills, but everything comes at a cost. Can get all the way to FS. Prices range from $ to $. 7.

- Jerry was good with communication. Didn't rush you off the line like you're wasting his time (like Johnny).

- Place was on the outer edge of Lowell in a nice area. Secure apartment complex.

- I didn't get FS, but almost wish I had. Such a nice little body.

So if you see Amy and want a relatively cheap FS with a good looking girl, go for it. I can't speak for any other of Jerry's girls..

HappyDave
03-29-17, 08:23

Thanks in advance!The blond sounds like Michelle that I and another reviewed in the RI forum. Your lucky she took the tip well. . 8 for a hand job is the lowest I have gotten there and it's not often. Standard is 1. 0 nude HJ, 1. 2 no and 1. 4 FS though some want 1. 2 or 1. 4 for hi or FS, usually the hot ones and they know it, but they also deliver a great performance. Had HAPPY once, pre negotiations 1. 0 hi with less then acceptable performance. One little spinner with a slightly older face Mina asked for full rate but did an outstanding job.

LuckyDustyNed
03-29-17, 10:58
The blond sounds like Michelle that I and another reviewed in the RI forum. Your lucky she took the tip well. . 8 for a hand job is the lowest I have gotten there and it's not often. Standard is 1. 0 nude HJ, 1. 2 no and 1. 4 FS though some want 1. 2 or 1. 4 for hi or FS, usually the hot ones and they know it, but they also deliver a great performance. Had HAPPY once, pre negotiations 1. 0 hi with less then acceptable performance. One little spinner with a slightly older face Mina asked for full rate but did an outstanding job.IMO there were a few factors playing into why she was lenient with me. First, during the entire session I was very complimentary of her and thanked her consistently for the service. She said I was a gentleman and humble which she appreciated. Second factor. She mentioned I was her first customer of the day. I think that helped because she wasn't annoyed by a potential asshole ruining her mood for the day. Third factor. Which is complete bs but I'm selling it to myself. She found me pleasant as far as looks and overall attitude which led her not to be disgruntled.

I tried searching the RI thread for reviews on 'Michelle' the blonde beaut I mentioned earlier but with no success. If you could reply back or send me a pm with your experience so that I can decide if it's worth the trip back that would be great.

Thanks!

Doverman
03-29-17, 11:32
Anyone seen her PM Me?

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/6063458574.htmlLegit massage, no extras.

TBone1970
03-29-17, 11:59
Has anyone had any luck there? I left unhappy twice but had the same girl?

Spaz2580
03-29-17, 13:37
Went once and got a girl that I had recently at 1080. So left happy. Returned 2 weeks later and a different provider asked if I had called. I said no and she said they were busy. I left. I called a week later and no answer. Visited another time and it was closed. So not sure what's going on there. But seems like a place for HE. IMHO.

Has anyone had any luck there? I left unhappy twice but had the same girl?

Spaz2580
03-29-17, 13:42
Was wondering how you know her name and able to find her on FB? Her ad doesn't show any full name. I figured with a pic posted like that and with the big boobs that a HE would be possible. The bait is out there too bad if it's only legit.

Her FB states she just got married in January, and graduated from Cortiva Institute (massage school) in 2016.

Linearme
03-29-17, 15:32
Anyone see the tall thin blonde (40's) who had an office in a white building near Norwood center. First name A.

Lost contact info and she's no longer in that space. Legit massage that transitioned into BBBJ. An excellent one at that.

Also missing Maria from Peabody. Fiesty little droopy breast spinner.

CleoBos
03-29-17, 19:20
Checked out this place with phone number ending 6462.

This is located in an old apartment building without any signs. Once you are the door, you have to call the number and someone will come open the door. The place is in a tiny room with a massage table and a makeshift bed made out of futon. Looks dirty, unkempt and a typical Chinese place irrespective of the ad saying its Japanese. On walking in, was asked to pay. 6 immediately for an hour. Got onto the table and a no-oil rub started and lasted for a max of 10 minutes mixed with some soft touches. The girl was 30 something Chinese but good looking. After the 15 minutes mark was asked to turnover and was asked if I want to FS for $. I declined and was offered HJ for 60. The haggle started but I stayed firm for 40. She agreed but asked me to pay immediately. Some UTC action on top was allowed. Note that the towels and linens are not changed but reused. I was out in 25 minutes. On asking what happened to the hour, she said that's how it works there.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-japanese-woman-give-great-massage-617-818-6462/37922809

Big Head
03-29-17, 21:23
Was wondering how you know her name and able to find her on FB? Her ad doesn't show any full name. I figured with a pic posted like that and with the big boobs that a HE would be possible. The bait is out there too bad if it's only legit.If she wants to make a living she will flip.

-BH.

MrHappy1823
03-30-17, 00:10
If she wants to make a living she will flip.

-BH.Pretty sure she will once she notice a massage isn't just a massage anymore and money is not at ends meet then force to find other profession

RI CheeseHead
03-30-17, 01:49
Checked out this place with phone number ending 6462.

This is located in an old apartment building without any signs. Once you are the door, you have to call the number and someone will come open the door. The place is in a tiny room with a massage table and a makeshift bed made out of futon. Looks dirty, unkempt and a typical Chinese place irrespective of the ad saying its Japanese. On walking in, was asked to pay. 6 immediately for an hour. Got onto the table and a no-oil rub started and lasted for a max of 10 minutes mixed with some soft touches. The girl was 30 something Chinese but good looking. After the 15 minutes mark was asked to turnover and was asked if I want to FS for $. I declined and was offered HJ for 60. The haggle started but I stayed firm for 40. She agreed but asked me to pay immediately. Some UTC action on top was allowed. Note that the towels and linens are not changed but reused. I was out in 25 minutes. On asking what happened to the hour, she said that's how it works there.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-japanese-woman-give-great-massage-617-818-6462/37922809Ewww (towels. Linens).

You should have asked for 30-35 back, saying this is how it works where you're from.

Chinhap554
03-30-17, 09:57
Was wondering how you know her name and able to find her on FB? Her ad doesn't show any full name. I figured with a pic posted like that and with the big boobs that a HE would be possible. The bait is out there too bad if it's only legit.Try putting the number on her ad into Facebook.

TBone1970
03-30-17, 10:42
I went to a private newton whom I see regularly and have reported on here before. She used something called a hot octopuss on me which is essentially a turbo charged vibrator. I guess she is selling them now. It was intense and I'm still unsure if I would prefer her usual. She has raised her rates and is struggling through wear and tear maybe that's why the tool. Anyone else had a provider user a tool on them?

AlexDeLarge1
03-30-17, 11:35
I had a dream I visited this place yesterday night.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-new-top-class-569-boylston-street-boston-617-266-9888/37899471

I was welcomed by a 30 something average asian that escorted me to the massage place. I did 30 min for $.45.

It was a nice massage. After 20 min the flip and she asked if I wanted to be happy. I said ok. Plus $.4.

She did a good massage and an ok HE. Worth repeat if you are there 80% for the massage and 20% to leave happy.

Ambrose
03-30-17, 14:08
I had a dream I visited this place yesterday night.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wow-new-top-class-569-boylston-street-boston-617-266-9888/37899471

I was welcomed by a 30 something average asian that escorted me to the massage place. I did 30 min for $.45.

It was a nice massage. After 20 min the flip and she asked if I wanted to be happy. I said ok. Plus $.4.

She did a good massage and an ok HE. Worth repeat if you are there 80% for the massage and 20% to leave happy.Now don't be offended, this is meant to be helpful in your future posts. When you said plus $. 4 it obviously meant 40 but when you use the dollar sign (here, in this forum, the $ equals 100. Most members here will know what you meant but there are a few that will question you by saying "you left 140 dollar tip? If you look at the top of this page and click on abbreviations, you'll see what I mean. Again, this is meant to be helpful.

DownWind
03-31-17, 21:01
Now don't be offended, this is meant to be helpful in your future posts. When you said plus $. 4 it obviously meant 40 but when you use the dollar sign (here, in this forum, the $ equals 100. Most members here will know what you meant but there are a few that will question you by saying "you left 140 dollar tip? If you look at the top of this page and click on abbreviations, you'll see what I mean. Again, this is meant to be helpful.Ambrose, seniors respectfully giving helpful advice to newbies keeps this board a good one. I applaud your style.

AlexDeLarge1
03-31-17, 23:01
Now don't be offended, this is meant to be helpful in your future posts. When you said plus $. 4 it obviously meant 40 but when you use the dollar sign (here, in this forum, the $ equals 100. Most members here will know what you meant but there are a few that will question you by saying "you left 140 dollar tip? If you look at the top of this page and click on abbreviations, you'll see what I mean. Again, this is meant to be helpful.I'm sort of an outsider getting used to the writing code. No offence at all.

Jrvegasfun
04-02-17, 17:25
I'm looking for something a little different. Are there any places in the GBA that do manicure / pedicures and then a HE? Don't want my feet and nails painted, just cut, rubbed, and a nice HE. Thinking of a full scale type of spa experience.

MasajoViro
04-03-17, 15:41
Ambrose, seniors respectfully giving helpful advice to newbies keeps this board a good one. I applaud your style.

Now don't be offended, this is meant to be helpful in your future posts. When you said plus $. 4 it obviously meant 40 but when you use the dollar sign (here, in this forum, the $ equals 100. Most members here will know what you meant but there are a few that will question you by saying "you left 140 dollar tip? If you look at the top of this page and click on abbreviations, you'll see what I mean. Again, this is meant to be helpful.Yes, agree 100 percent. Thanks for extending the helping hand, Ambrose. It takes a while to catch on in any of the various forums around this board and I appreciated the help when I was green.

Plemo
04-03-17, 16:24
Went to C and are again over the weekend. I made an appointment with Angela based on other reports here. Confirmed "Angela". Arrived on time and was told "Angela gone for one week, Candy will take care of you". Okay. This was my second time with Candy. She is great. Very attractive and young looking. Does a decent massage. Does a great tease, and then after the flip goes kind of wild. I know it's an act, but it is some good and fun acting. UTC top, small but very cute. Seems nicer and friendlier than most. Will repeat. Looks 8. 5/ rub 7/ tease 8/ finish 9. 1 hour. 6/ tip. 8. I don't know if more is available. Candy said she is going back to China for three weeks, will be back toward the end of the month.

Spectator
04-03-17, 20:14
Had some time to kill recently and didn't mind the drive up to NH so I gave Johnny a call. It had been a while, but I've never had a problem with him picking up like others have said before.

Girl was attractive, tiny spinner type, possibly still in 20's, didn't even bother with her name because that is about were I end with having anything nice to say. And really maybe this is just me complaining about nothing really, but I had never had any problem before getting house plus $ FS. Like a fool I paid the house and laid down without asking just do it all up front, but about 30 seconds in I inquire about everything and she says $. 5, I literally snort at the girl as I hold back a laugh. $$. 2 for what has never amounted to more than a lame rub and so-so service for about half hour was just insane to me. I don't believe in the haggle, since I just always imagine them thinking about how much less service they will provide as you lower them down. So no matter what I'm going to think it should have been better if I haggle. So no happy for me.

Like I said, she was pretty hot, so if you are more into throwing money around maybe she turns into a good time, but once we get over $$ I start expecting an actual hour and would rather just play the escort game.

Sorry to sound so bitter, I just had high hopes for a good time and even thinking back now makes me feel disappointed. No more Johnny's for me at least.I have not been there for a while. LAst couple times I couldn't get an answer on the phone. The girls there are expensive. I offer 180 total up front get naked and say nothing. Other places are 150-180 depending on the ad, but really, your going to get 20 minutes max and a shower. This is how it is. ].

Recently a popular HJ only place I go to has transitioned into a FS place, and if the girl knows you're game, its flip at 15, out in 25, want some water?

Best thing I can offer is that some places have hotter gals. If you go to Johnny's and want the hour, tell her up front there are 60 minutes in the hour, and when its time to flip, make the most of it.

Really, if its FS, its "up to an hour" and if you get half an hour they basically don't even try.

Johnny's girls are always pretty I'll give him that. I've been out of the hobby for a while, been doing it the old fashioned way.

DownWind
04-03-17, 20:51
Echo Stoughton, 40 for hh, Linda on a Sunday working alone. Decent looking nice c's and body with decent English. 5 minutes of light touch and Johnson gets attention. Flip and OTC top only and had to slow down the jack hammer. 15 minutes total including interruptions, show is over looking for tip. Handed 40 and she pressed for more, handed another 20 and done with her, spoiled any good vibe. I prefer haggle up front. Or the full hh or UTC for 6. Error on my part for handing her 100 at the door instead of 2 20's. Not likely to repeat. Dw.

DekeThorton
04-03-17, 23:45
Anyone know anything about a place ending in 8790?

Thor369
04-04-17, 06:30
Any one been there yet? Does she give the massage or has someone else do it?

Motoman36
04-04-17, 09:38
Anyone know anything about a place ending in 8790?Yes you will get 1 hour & leave happy if you behave pleasantly. Mama San not much to look at but maybe you'll luck out as they change staff occasionally. Ads look like it's affiliated with 11 Edinboro, not positive. 60/40 usual.

LuckyDustyNed
04-04-17, 15:24
Seen this spa out the corner of my eye when driving on rt 1 norwood. It's next to a gas station, BK, couple of other businesses.

Set an appt, showed up 5 min early. Susan. A cute, slightly chubby asian probably mid 30's greeted me as I walked up to the 2nd floor with a nice smile. She's def not fat -more like stocky.

Opted for the hhr. Rooms are private but small. Massage was ehh but who cares. Lots of tease. On flip she asks how much I will tip her to touch. And she points down. I say 40, she smiles and says yes. HE was OK, no real technique. No touching whatsoever though- not even OTC. Nice cleanup with a warm towel. Water and hug on my way out. Damage- 40 +40 tip.

Looks. For a chubster, strong 6. Attitude, 8. HE, 6.

Not a bad experience overall. Will return.

Gabbos
04-04-17, 15:48
So, I decided to stop in and get a 30 min massage. The provider was an older Asian lady. Half way into the massage I started to move my towel off and she said no don't. I asked what extras she offers and her comment was we don't do that here.

I told her I heard differently and she continued to say no.

Anyone use this place? Can I get anything off this place or just move on.

TurnOverHoney
04-04-17, 18:36
I took one for the team and was thinking they made a change in the right direction. The old management in my opinion was good, and they atp.

Stupidly the other guy took over, and I thought that the girls would improve. They have not. The place should be located in grandmadale, as that's all I saw in there.

I miss the old management. I should have known better, still left happy though. Looks 5, Tease: soft (typical), HE: standard UTC: yes damage: 40/30.

One lady was clearly a grandma (makeup caked on). The other one was in her forties, big girl (not huge), great rack though.

XBostonBoyX
04-05-17, 09:40
Went to Merry's on Albion street the other day, greeted by cute looking mid-late 30's provider w / glasses (pretty sure her name is Yuyu) opted for 1/2 hour (4). Not a bad rub and the tease was great. She has a pair of nice c's, decent body, nice tight ass (not a bony ass). Standard finish, definitely had a good time. Tipped $. 4 and she was happy, won't be the best time you've ever had but definitely a good value for your money.

Catnibbler
04-05-17, 17:27
Went to Merry's on Albion street the other day, greeted by cute looking mid-late 30's provider w / glasses (pretty sure her name is Yuyu) opted for 1/2 hour (4). Not a bad rub and the tease was great. She has a pair of nice c's, decent body, nice tight ass (not a bony ass). Standard finish, definitely had a good time. Tipped $. 4 and she was happy, won't be the best time you've ever had but definitely a good value for your money.I went last week, saw Lisa. Good rub and great ending. She has a nice body but face not so much. Standard tip. There might be more to be had there. Had my hand down her pants and finger in the v. But I did not push it. Will return to go for more.

SurfCronie
04-05-17, 18:15
Do you know if they offer more?

Aimstraight
04-05-17, 18:25
I visited one of the flower spas in Danvers. It usually has a table shower. Didn't call but was in the area so I just drove over and walked in. I've been there before and was pretty satisfied. This time I drew "B" who was a spinner type who looked to be in her 30's but who knows. She was pleasant and wearing one of those tight black outfits with a type of fur vest. Interesting wardrobe but whatever. So she led me to room and I paid the fee. Got undressed and put on the robe for a TS and she said "shower not workoing tonight" but next time. I said ok and ditched the robe and got on the table. She gave a nice masage and it seemed like she has some real training and she new how to tease. I told her that was ok to do but she seemed reluctant to do the full underneath reach but she could tell I was enjoying it. She did the hot towel thing to clean me off and then I flipped. She saw my soldier and just smiled and proceeded to massage me from the side. She allowed some OTC and I didn't push it too much but she still wouldn't touch junior. Finally I led her hand there and she teased me a bit then got some oil. That's when the jackhammer of doom appeared and that woman did the over the hand thing and just went crazy with the pumping. It was kinda surreal and she just smiled until I was done. She got another hot towel for cleanup and spent a few more minutes on my head. Then she said all done. Turned on the light and I got dressed. Gave her the tip and she gave me a little hug.

She is sweet and nice but if I repeat there I will ask for somebody else. She will be forever known to me as "The Jackhammer". Costs were 70 + 30.

EubaBrown
04-05-17, 20:45
Saw Judy and it was a very pleasant experience. Girl was tall, thin, and attractive. Flat ass, but nice natural B's. Guessing 20's, but hard to say. Great attitude and English was good enough to communicate pretty well. Only took the half, but I left very satisfied. I recommend while she is still here, since girls rotate out pretty quickly.

DownWind
04-05-17, 20:58
I visited one of the flower spas in Danvers. It usually has a table shower. Didn't call but was in the area so I just drove over and walked in. I've been there before and was pretty satisfied. This time I drew "B" who was a spinner type who looked to be in her 30's but who knows. She was pleasant and wearing one of those tight black outfits with a type of fur vest. Interesting wardrobe but whatever. So she led me to room and I paid the fee. Got undressed and put on the robe for a TS and she said "shower not workoing tonight" but next time. I said ok and ditched the robe and got on the table. She gave a nice masage and it seemed like she has some real training and she new how to tease. I told her that was ok to do but she seemed reluctant to do the full underneath reach but she could tell I was enjoying it. She did the hot towel thing to clean me off and then I flipped. She saw my soldier and just smiled and proceeded to massage me from the side. She allowed some OTC and I didn't push it too much but she still wouldn't touch junior. Finally I led her hand there and she teased me a bit then got some oil. That's when the jackhammer of doom appeared and that woman did the over the hand thing and just went crazy with the pumping. It was kinda surreal and she just smiled until I was done. She got another hot towel for cleanup and spent a few more minutes on my head. Then she said all done. Turned on the light and I got dressed. Gave her the tip and she gave me a little hug.

She is sweet and nice but if I repeat there I will ask for somebody else. She will be forever known to me as "The Jackhammer". Costs were 70 + 30.When they go into jack hammer mode I tell them to slow down honey, even placing my hand over their hand and "teaching". Sometimes the pace picks up again and I repeat. We have different goals and she may be in charge of over or under the top but the stroke speed is our call if we choose to speak up.

Mr Bao
04-05-17, 22:24

She is sweet and nice but if I repeat there I will ask for somebody else. She will be forever known to me as "The Jackhammer". Costs were 70 + 30.This is way too funny! I burst out laughing and hoped no one heard me at home or will be questioned. I really hate when they perform like they're nailing a nail onto the ground. I'll partake and report back soon.

NewOld
04-06-17, 07:53
Hit an AMP a little while back. 5 minutes into it she offers me $ to give her a massage in her thong. Ok. She gets down, I mount her and I'm sucking and licking everywhere. Tell her I want to fuck her. She says $$ and I have to pull out and cum on her. I laugh and tell her I don't like pulling out. We'll just wait till we have a cover. Keep going at her for another 5 minutes. My little head is sitting right where she likes it. She keeps moaning and definitely wants it in her and then with a kind of frustrated sigh says "onnnee. Ninety nine". We both had a good laugh. She was rubbing her clit the whole time. Wouldn't let me kiss her mouth. Told me to come back another day at closing and we could do it. I got down and she kept rubbing me for 10 minutes past the hour, saying she's gonna miss me... Please come back soon after closing .. Yada yada..

I will not give out the girl or location since everyone ruined it for me last time a girl offered me FS. JUST thought I'd ruin your day.
Edit: oh yeah, HR was great.

Gallo1
04-06-17, 08:05
I it's nice to feel like we lucked out with getting more but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that scenario has repeated itself A LOT! LOL.

It's nice to walk away feeling like we're special but we know the deal.

Hit an AMP a little while back. 5 minutes into it she offers me $ to give her a massage in her thong. Ok. She gets down, I mount her and I'm sucking and licking everywhere. Tell her I want to fuck her. She says $$ and I have to pull out and cum on her. I laugh and tell her I don't like pulling out. We'll just wait till we have a cover. Keep going at her for another 5 minutes. My little head is sitting right where she likes it. She keeps moaning and definitely wants it in her and then with a kind of frustrated sigh says "onnnee. Ninety nine". We both had a good laugh. She was rubbing her clit the whole time. Wouldn't let me kiss her mouth. Told me to come back another day at closing and we could do it. I got down and she kept rubbing me for 10 minutes past the hour, saying she's gonna miss me... Please come back soon after closing .. Yada yada..

I will not give out the girl or location since everyone ruined it for me last time a girl offered me FS. JUST thought I'd ruin your day.

HappyDave
04-06-17, 09:05

Edit: oh yeah, HR was great.Why bother with this, all it does is piss people off and make them not want to share with you.

What I do with posts like this is Block them so they cannot see posts.

NewOld
04-06-17, 09:25
Why bother with this, all it does is piss people off and make them not want to share with you.

What I do with posts like this is Block them so they cannot see posts.I'll fill in the details when I'm done with it. How's that sound?

WalterMitty
04-06-17, 09:27
Why bother with this, all it does is piss people off and make them not want to share with you.

What I do with posts like this is Block them so they cannot see posts.The only reason someone would post bs like this is to draw attention to themselves.

I read something like this and just figure he's making the whole thing up anyways.

Fly Dangler
04-06-17, 14:34
I'll fill in the details when I'm done with it. How's that sound?There are Senior Members, and then there are "Respected" Senior Members. The first level is gained mainly by number of posts made, but to get into the latter unofficial category one must gain the respect through the quality of information provided.

Regnet Exitium
04-06-17, 15:01
Disappointed in Echo last time but just saw this place pop-up on the same area. I've never had a Thai massage before and don't fancy a lady boy. Has anyone ever been this place before or seen this Thai provider?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/6066460827.html

NewOld
04-06-17, 16:27
There aren't too many guys getting offered FS from a nonFS place. So you probably have no shot at it anyway.

There are Senior Members, and then there are "Respected" Senior Members. The first level is gained mainly by number of posts made, but to get into the latter unofficial category one must gain the respect through the quality of information provided.

SMS 54
04-06-17, 17:47
There aren't too many guys getting offered FS from a nonFS place. So you probably have no shot at it anyway.I'm thinking it was probably because you're such a well hung irresistible hunk and so much younger than the rest of us desperate mongers that she sees every day, that she just couldn't control herself.

Skatar018
04-06-17, 19:00
What I do with posts like this is Block them so they cannot see posts.Unfortunately putting him on ignore doesn't block him from seeing your posts, it only blocks you from seeing his posts. Perhaps a feature is needed that when you put someone on ignore it blocks you from seeing his posts & him from seeing your posts. Kind of glad everyone ruined it for him last time, now if everyone can put him on ignore (I just did) we'll all be happy.

Why? The purpose of ignore is so that you don't have to be bothered by them anymore. It's not so you can control their experience. Once somebody is on your ignore list why even give a fuck what they do. It's the internet there will always be assholes, it's literally impossible to get rid of them, all you need do is remove them from your view.

A2

Scraggy
04-06-17, 19:59
New hobbyist sharing my experiences as I've learned a lot since joining this Forum recently.

Right on Kent in b-line there's a 21 yr old slim long haired beauty. No sign of business in front. You have to ring the bell to be buzzed in. 2nd fl. Looks like an avg apartment with tables in all rooms. Been there twice. HJ he only. No other options. Light otc. Not FS but will def go back.Thought I'd hit the big time. YoYo might be the girl you describe. Loves to get naked and has better than average skills BUT shorted me on time on every visit. By the third time, I was pissed off enough I handed over. 3 instead of. 4 and she got incredibly nasty and snarly. Been staying away ever since.

SantoshReddy
04-06-17, 20:10
Anyone willing to share screenshots of some rbmaps I need? Will share shots of TER. If interested, PM.

Top Floor
04-06-17, 21:05
Sounded like an old Penthouse Forum letter.

Eugene West
04-07-17, 07:11
Saw Judy and it was a very pleasant experience. Girl was tall, thin, and attractive. Flat ass, but nice natural B's. Guessing 20's, but hard to say. Great attitude and English was good enough to communicate pretty well. Only took the half, but I left very satisfied. I recommend while she is still here, since girls rotate out pretty quickly.She's been around for few years now. I'm definitely a fan too, but. With the recent new of le in Andover I'm spooked. BTW -- she's not 20 for god sakes!

Ambrose
04-07-17, 15:13
Thought I'd hit the big time. YoYo might be the girl you describe. Loves to get naked and has better than average skills BUT shorted me on time on every visit. By the third time, I was pissed off enough I handed over. 3 instead of. 4 and she got incredibly nasty and snarly. Been staying away ever since.She's not there now but will be back soon.

Thor369
04-08-17, 07:33
Disappointed in Echo last time but just saw this place pop-up on the same area. I've never had a Thai massage before and don't fancy a lady boy. Has anyone ever been this place before or seen this Thai provider?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/6066460827.htmlTis was the place that I asked about few days ago. Jolin has several reviews that date back to several years ago. I asked that if she gave the massage and if anyone had any recent reviews on her.

AmpExplorer
04-08-17, 09:32
Tis was the place that I asked about few days ago. Jolin has several reviews that date back to several years ago. I asked that if she gave the massage and if anyone had any recent reviews on her.Haven't seen Jolin in many years. She is technically excellent at massage. The Thai style uses a lot of oil so having a option to shower is ideal. Don't know if her skills have declined over the years.

It's been posted many times about the ladyboys working with her.

MarriedTom
04-08-17, 10:58

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/6066460827.htmlLink has expired.

CandyMan555
04-09-17, 12:51
Welcome to The Golden Hands Thai Spa. We are Grand Opening at 7 Foster Street Unit 24 Revere, MA 02151. We provide professional Thai Style bodywork by a hospitality staff. We trained in the ancient art of Traditional Thai Bodywork that involves stretching and deep tissue. Ache and Pain? Stress at work? Just need some time to be pampered. Take a break and come see us at our professional, comfortable, private rooms and quiet location.

We Accept Credit Cards Walk-ins Welcome!

Service fee: 1 hour session $80.

1. 5 hour session $110.

2 hour session $150.

Any info on services? Thanks CM. Golden Hands Phone 781 629 5794

Jon Gris
04-09-17, 13:58
I went there once standard thai place mat on the floor. 80 for the hour tipped 40 for the standard HE release. Got the feeling more could be on the table but when I tried to return they only had TS working and I didn't get to go. I will say in their defense they were up front that no girls were working a lot of places would have just took the appointment without telling me.

Ambrose
04-09-17, 17:23
Title of ad is "Grand New Girl New Asians" Number is 646 xxx 1860. Anyone have any information on this Quincy place? Also listed on W / M, same ad.

Sex Rohmer
04-09-17, 18:07
So, I decided to stop in and get a 30 min massage. The provider was an older Asian lady. Half way into the massage I started to move my towel off and she said no don't. I asked what extras she offers and her comment was we don't do that here.

I told her I heard differently and she continued to say no.

Anyone use this place? Can I get anything off this place or just move on.To the best of my knowledge, this place hasn't offered extras for a long time. Watertown used to have many good places, but after a few cleanings, there isn't much left. Maybe 60 Beacon St is the last one, if any.

AmpExplorer
04-09-17, 20:59
To the best of my knowledge, this place hasn't offered extras for a long time. Watertown used to have many good places, but after a few cleanings, there isn't much left. Maybe 60 Beacon St is the last one, if any.Agree, Sometimes you go to a place a few times because you get a good massage and then after a few visits you get a HE. Orchid is not one of those places. You may think "you will if you put your time" in w several visits. Do not waste your efforts. I liked the massages but never got more.

Dumbell
04-10-17, 18:40
Has anyone been to visit Maggie who's been advertising on Backpage for the last month or so. She's a very pretty Asian girl but I haven't seen any posts on her.

Catnibbler
04-13-17, 10:51
Made a call to # ending with 8554. Red roof inn Woburn. Young girl around mid 20. Starred off with a massage, I quickly turned over. Only took the half hour four 130. She starts with a BBBJ and I wanted to dart, she let me taste it and pulled me off saying that would cost more. Tried sucking her nipples also a no. I laid back and told her to get on top and ride me. I was pissed off. Five min of that and I got up took a shower and left. She wasn't rude at all but wouldn't let me do anything.

MassageMama
04-13-17, 12:52
Posted this by mistake in non Asian MP forum first. Has anyone experienced Cici's offerings on Main Street in Tewksbury?

Ccup2
04-13-17, 16:48
Thought I'd hit the big time. YoYo might be the girl you describe. Loves to get naked and has better than average skills BUT shorted me on time on every visit. By the third time, I was pissed off enough I handed over. 3 instead of. 4 and she got incredibly nasty and snarly. Been staying away ever since.She is the attractive one but she gets naked?? That's news to me. Only ever got HE. Can people share if they get more or if she gets naked. Pm me if you want thanks.

AmpExplorer
04-13-17, 22:35
Made a call to # ending with 8554. Red roof inn Woburn. Young girl around mid 20. Starred off with a massage, I quickly turned over. Only took the half hour four 130. She starts with a BBBJ and I wanted to dart, she let me taste it and pulled me off saying that would cost more. Tried sucking her nipples also a no. I laid back and told her to get on top and ride me. I was pissed off. Five min of that and I got up took a shower and left. She wasn't rude at all but wouldn't let me do anything.I have tried a few hotel Asian Incall set ups in 128 area and even out of state. The ads are the same but it's a different state / phone number. I don't consider it a go to option. In a pinch there is often one around. Time wanted divided by 3 is the formula for expected effort on their part. The sucker who pays for 60 m barely gets over 20-25 minutes.

My strategy is get the shortest session offered or ask for 15 minute rate. You are simply going to get pumped and dumped. They want you to finish quickly and GTFO. Any effort over 5-10 minutes the session quality deteriorates quickly. There are instances / reports of GFE unrushed sessions. It is probably the equivalent of getting a 100 buck winner on a scratch ticket with such rapid turnover at these places. Youth and attractiveness doesn't guaranty value for these visits. Language barriers can limit conversation anyways if you get friendly vibes. How many scratch tickets do you play hoping to hit a big winner? Is that value?

Take it for what it is, if you can get a 100. :120 $ visit max if you are desperate.

WearWolf
04-13-17, 22:37
Jerry and the other guy is not the same person also two diff location. I had a fair share with both and funny I'm in the middle of both locations but both offer good service once you passed the first time odd ball. Wont go into details but if you been to the other guy then jerry offer similar serviceReading the posts about prices with jerrys. When I went back in Dec., we quoted an all-in price on the phone, and the lady didn't quibble.

She was kind of cute a few lbs extra but nice. Wish she showered before though. Told jerry afterwards. He said. Come next week. New girls every week! So where is the quality control LOL.

XBostonBoyX
04-13-17, 22:59
Used to come here all the time when I worked in the area, saw a woman today (sorry forgot to ask the name) probably early to mid 40's, very petite. Decent rub, decent tease, expect a negotiation on the flip at this place. Got topless full roam he half hour 50/60. Won't be returning for a while I'm sure. There used to be this phenomenal girl for whom I didn't mind paying extra who used to work here, her name was Yoki. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and knows where one can find her nowadays definitely let me know.

Trailman44
04-14-17, 08:42
Felt like trying something new and tried the Main St Malden offering here:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2%E2%83%A3-new-young-glrl-call-me-today-incall-outcall-only-917-765-9505-sexy-%F0%9F%85%B0-sian-girl/38661307

The setup: apartment, $140 hh $160 hr (don't understand the code sorry). I set up everything over text. Typical set up the date with general location, after I arrived they send me the specific location.

The pros: she was young and fit. My guess is early to mid twenties. Skills were mechanical but good, everything covered.

The cons: Not much in the way of conversation, not a really welcoming attitude, right down to business, no pretense of a massage, 5 min quick rub then flip, right to the main event. I was in and out in 15 min.

Overall: probably wouldn't repeat as I feel there are better options for the donation / service / attitude.

LuckyDustyNed
04-14-17, 10:14
Visited Lily's for the first time. Metered parking on comm ave but you can find free parking on the closest side st (wilson st? Place is discreet you walk in the front door off comm ave and there's a realtor office on your left. Lily's place is downstairs. Was greeted by a mid-40 ish looking woman who escorted me to a private room. She didn't ask for cash up front and left the room. I thought to myself if she's the provider I'll only go with a hhr session. She wasnt ugly but not worth an hr. A minute later Tina, a cute girl in sweat pants and a tee comes in. Not great looking but good looking. I opt for the hr. She takes the cash and says she'll brb. I get undressed and lay on the table. She came back in and was very friendly / talkative. Told me almost her whole life story. The message was more like a rub. OTC was fine, no utc. No real sensuality at all. She was much more into it after the flip. She started HJ without me even asking. Started kissing on my chest which was a big surprise and turn on. I asked for BJ but she said kissing only from waist up. As she was french kissing my nipples I thought her BJ skills were probably phenomenal.

Very attentive cleanup, even brought a 2nd warm towel for my chest. Overall nice experience.

Looks - 7. 5 / attitude - 8 / finish - 8. Dmg - 60/60 for the slight GFE. Will return.

AmpExplorer
04-14-17, 13:02
Used to come here all the time when I worked in the area, saw a woman today (sorry forgot to ask the name) probably early to mid 40's, very petite. Decent rub, decent tease, expect a negotiation on the flip at this place. Got topless full roam he half hour 50/60. Won't be returning for a while I'm sure. There used to be this phenomenal girl for whom I didn't mind paying extra who used to work here, her name was Yoki. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and knows where one can find her nowadays definitely let me know.Tulip about a year or so ago had a thin busty lady probably fortyish (?coco or candy?) and at times there was good looking talent. Could never get anything beyond HE-roaming. It was YMMV. ! Dropped in one day about 6 months ago. The talent / attitude rubbed me the wrong way. Walked out before even getting into the room.

CandyMan555
04-14-17, 21:34
A while back someone mentioned a positive experience at this address,699 Mt Auburn St Cambridge, now I cannot find the posting, anyone have any info?

Thanks CM.

Motoman36
04-14-17, 22:14
Felt like trying something new and tried the Main St Malden offering here:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2%E2%83%A3-new-young-glrl-call-me-today-incall-outcall-only-917-765-9505-sexy-%F0%9F%85%B0-sian-girl/38661307

The setup: apartment, $140 hh $160 hr (don't understand the code sorry). I set up everything over text. Typical set up the date with general location, after I arrived they send me the specific location.

The pros: she was young and fit. My guess is early to mid twenties. Skills were mechanical but good, everything covered.

The cons: Not much in the way of conversation, not a really welcoming attitude, right down to business, no pretense of a massage, 5 min quick rub then flip, right to the main event. I was in and out in 15 min.

Overall: probably wouldn't repeat as I feel there are better options for the donation / service / attitude.Interesting: any choices in provider there or only one showing? Did she hit you up for more tip? Thanks.

Spaz2580
04-15-17, 00:30
Can't even suck her tits? And she gave you BBBJ? WTF. Upsell, a la cart BS.

Made a call to # ending with 8554. Red roof inn Woburn. Young girl around mid 20. Starred off with a massage, I quickly turned over. Only took the half hour four 130. She starts with a BBBJ and I wanted to dart, she let me taste it and pulled me off saying that would cost more. Tried sucking her nipples also a no. I laid back and told her to get on top and ride me. I was pissed off. Five min of that and I got up took a shower and left. She wasn't rude at all but wouldn't let me do anything.

HappyDave
04-15-17, 16:17
Looking for a provider between Waltham and Quincy, store front that will get up on table nude with full roaming for HJ. Reasonably attractive. Pm's requesting to keep UTR respected.

Trailman44
04-16-17, 16:41
Interesting: any choices in provider there or only one showing? Did she hit you up for more tip? Thanks.There may have been another lady there but I didn't see anyone. I was greeted at the door and ushered to the room by the same person that provided the massage. She was young and attractive so I didn't ask to see another option. No additional tip, I asked before arriving. If you go take the half, unless you need the hour. Rush job for me though.

SantoshReddy
04-17-17, 12:40
Hey guys, was just curious about your opinions. Do you guys actually like table showers or do you just prefer a direct rub? I've only gotten them a couple times, but I've loved it every time. Does this come down to choice or is it just availability? Just thought we could have a small dissc.

SantoshReddy
04-17-17, 21:09
Hey guys, she's not Asian nor white either. Didn't know where to post so posting it here. Got an outcall rub from an Indian MILF in her 40's. First time trying an Indian lady and was worth the damage. Started off with a rub and escalated in FS. She said she's from Sharon. Total damage $50 for an hour. Feel free to pm if you going to give her a try. Also have a pic of her but was not able to upload here.

Masterofmelody
04-18-17, 07:27
Hey guys, she's not Asian nor white either. Didn't know where to post so posting it here. Got an outcall rub from an Indian MILF in her 40's. First time trying an Indian lady and was worth the damage. Started off with a rub and escalated in FS. She said she's from Sharon. Total damage $50 for an hour. Feel free to pm if you going to give her a try. Also have a pic of her but was not able to upload here.I would say you posted in the correct place. She is Indian which means she is Asian.