PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

UnnaturalFox
06-04-23, 20:23
Traveled south and stopped in Philly. Went to 9 VIP, which was visited a lot from RM. Run down neighborhood. But, inside was very nice. Very spacious and lots of rooms. Greeted by the host and later, tall, young Korean woman walks in with lingerie and heels! Wow. Nice table shower, massage was decent, it wasn't a therapeutic massage, everything is covered. She squeezed the whole time, SMH. Mirrors everywhere. It was a nice place. Reasonable rates. The funny thing is that she works in RI as well. I haven't visited any RI parlors in years. If anyone here is a South Shore visitor can comment. Apparently, there is a similar spa there as well. Her name is Lisa. Overall, 8-9 for beauty, 8-9 for table shower, session is 6-7 due to the rubber, will not do it without it, personality if 7-8. Nice lady, not very talkative.

I haven't visited a place like this in awhile. I was a good refresher. Do stop there if your travels take you there and comment if anyone knows of a place in RI.What was the damage in Philly?

Member #6502
06-05-23, 13:03
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Thanks in advance.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/jasmine-6566

Member #6502
06-05-23, 13:18
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovely

ILuvPusToo
06-05-23, 17:26
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovelyNot worth the $$ . FBSM with some body to body rub down. With Jack Hammer ending.

LylTime
06-05-23, 18:02
I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

AstroAndy
06-05-23, 18:41
186 Union.

Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.

SecretSquirell
06-05-23, 19:06
186 Union.

Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.Standard AMP service and rates.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hws/d/framingham-wellness-massage/7626864092.html

CamperVan10
06-05-23, 20:35
VERY curious about this one. I saw the advert. Wondered if new ownership taking over an existing AMP or a 3rd one going in. A good reliable straightforward HE would be a welcome addition. TIA for any updates.

If you look at bedpage a new spa is opening tomorrow in h20 town? Next to sunshine?

I'm just guessing that's where it might be in the vacant space.

Says June 5 that's tomorrow. Well guess ill call the number and find out.

Bastardale
06-05-23, 21:14
Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Thanks in advance.

https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/jasmine-6566She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.

Member #6502
06-05-23, 21:21
She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.Thanks for the info and search help.

Dboy111
06-06-23, 00:05
Is Mimi Gina at Oasis Brookline or are they different girls?

HavingSoFun
06-06-23, 06:34
I'm bumping this because I'm also looking for Tiffany from HO in Weymouth. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!I am also looking to see where she is. PM me if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance.

Johnson686
06-06-23, 09:00
I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

Thanks.Just use rubmaps.ch and search on those towns, pretty much every place on that website will provide happiness.

Member #6502
06-06-23, 10:03
Not worth the $$ . FBSM with some body to body rub down. With Jack Hammer ending.Thanks for the reply.

QuincyFire
06-06-23, 10:46
I am also looking to see where she is. PM me if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance.She long gone, no point in asking Bella she just shakes her head. I think they changed their name out in front. For what it's worth Bella has picked up her game for me anyway. My last time at Dandy wasn't good at all so I took my business elsewhere. Stay safe.

HappiestEnding
06-06-23, 11:17
VERY curious about this one. I saw the advert. Wondered if new ownership taking over an existing AMP or a 3rd one going in. A good reliable straightforward HE would be a welcome addition. TIA for any updates.I turned onto spring st yesterday to check (it wasn't out of my way so why not?) but didn't see any new storefront. New ownership of either of the existing spots maybe? Or, maybe one of the places has a new menu? I recall that one spot was DIY and the other was just legit.

HappiestEnding
06-06-23, 11:23

Thanks.Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.

ThizzleHats
06-06-23, 12:01
She long gone, no point in asking Bella she just shakes her head. I think they changed their name out in front. For what it's worth Bella has picked up her game for me anyway. My last time at Dandy wasn't good at all so I took my business elsewhere. Stay safe.What was wrong with Dandy?

Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).

TwBone
06-06-23, 13:30
What was wrong with Dandy?

Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!

FakeGuy101
06-06-23, 13:49
I haven't been yet but have been thinking about it. Very curious to see if anyone has any info.I tried to call the number from their online ads and no luck so I am guessing it's all BS.

QuincyFire
06-06-23, 13:51
What was wrong with Dandy?

Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).As I had previously reported, I had made an appointment with Lina at Dandelion when I arrived Lina claimed to be too busy, she was on the phone, taking appointments and wanted to pass me off to one of her other girls who was less than attractive so I left. Bella seems to have made an effort to make my time there better than before. She has not expanded her menu, but she's much friendlier than before. Maybe it's because she is a top dog there now. Not as exciting as Tiffany was but way better than earlier. Stay safe.

Jimmy Weed
06-06-23, 14:48
For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?

Zack Lawrence
06-06-23, 14:53
For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!Is she still going by Tiffany? Is she using the same name?

Jimmy Pratt
06-06-23, 16:02
Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.

I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.

JP.

TwBone
06-06-23, 16:35
Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?This Tiffany is from 452 and now she comes back to 452. According to her own account lots of mongers called to 452 asking for her, so I am sure she used to work at 452.

Cheers!

TheLastPanda
06-06-23, 18:59
How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?

Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.

I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
06-06-23, 23:02
How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?LOL. Nobody compares to Summer. But both have decent bodies. Linda is probably a little younger than Summer, while Lisa is older. If you want gals like Summer, you have to go to Providence, or find a diamond in the rough.

Dickpalmer
06-07-23, 09:04
Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

As you said, fun is across the street.

DP.

DaJiba9
06-07-23, 13:09
I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

As you said, fun is across the street..Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?

Mattis1775
06-09-23, 08:38
What was the damage in Philly?70 for the house, to include table shower and massage. Open menu from there. 150 was CBJ and CFS. She wasn't open to anything else, including BB. Offering more $$$ then that is a waste.

Mattis1775
06-09-23, 08:40
Did you find out where she worked in RI and the name she uses there?She didn't know the name. But, she said Rhode Island.

Dickpalmer
06-09-23, 11:19
Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?I've been twice and both times it was standard HJ with OTC with a decent massage. 60+40 But its been a while so inflation may have raised the rate.

No Cheater
06-09-23, 19:00
Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.

TheLastPanda
06-09-23, 21:08
What was offered and what was the damage? How was the service? More details on the body type?

Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience..

AstroAndy
06-11-23, 13:48
One of them goes by Coco, tiny, skinny, super friendly, no English whatsoever. Gets completely naked, you can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any donation offered. Initially thought she might be in her early 40's, but after a more close examination late 40's, early 50's. Did I mention that she will suck you eagerly? Sorry, if I did not.

The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.

Andir
06-11-23, 14:25
Stopped by 1105 earlier today — wanted to copulate again with this skinny not bad looking provider Mimi. I think that's the name. She has this visible after-surgery scar across her abdomen area, and she apparently did not shave down there for years. Too bad, there were 2 police cars parked next to the parlor. Unlikely a bust, perhaps just stopped for couples massage! I didn't feel like going in to find out and went elsewhere.

HappyDingDong
06-11-23, 18:18
Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.Is this the old Tina that was there a few years ago?

Member #6345
06-11-23, 18:55
First things first; I had the profile "energizerbunny" for a long while, then lost access somehow and had to create "energizerbunne" which I've used for years. Got a new phone and lost all of my passwords. Went to reset it and lo and behold I am able to reset the paw for "bunny".

Anyway, I found myself walking around East Cambridge today and on a lark decided to stop in at lovely spa. Went for the half-hour. Long story short it was an ok masssge, but it didn't particularly put a smile on my face. I purposely laid on the table without a cover. The practioner did not ask me to cover up. She asked if it was my first time there and where else I had been. I answered it was and then named a few places.

She did a nice butt massage along with some inner thigh work, but did not massage what really needed massaging.

I only stopped in as I was passing by. It's unlikely I'll be in the area again anytime soon. If anyone has had a different experience to tell.

DaJiba9
06-11-23, 19:56
The place is fairly new and it turned out they rotate the personnel frequently. The current lineup includes two 'girls'. One of them goes by Coco, tiny, skinny, super friendly, no English whatsoever. Gets completely naked, you can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any donation offered. Initially thought she might be in her early 40's, but after a more close examination late 40's, early 50's. Did I mention that she will suck you eagerly? Sorry, if I did not.

The second one is CC. Looks younger, not as skinny as another one, also super friendly. I guess they are specializing on providing the GFE service. The set it tricks is pretty much identical to what another one provides.

Didn't see Shelly, she might be gone (rotated out). But I really hope she is still around.For all that goodness with Coco, what was the donation?

RomeoDunn
06-11-23, 19:59
The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.Weird I went there last week and got the other lady (not coco) a little chunkier.

Possibly in her 40's, she gave a sensual massage but no CBJ or nude even though I was ready to tip well, all I got was standard HE. Not sure if this provider specific.

Andir
06-12-23, 11:25
For all that goodness with Coco, what was the donation?200. But she did not ask for that. I just gave it to her without any discussions / negotiations.

UnnaturalFox
06-12-23, 13:54
Went Orchid per another monger's suggestion. It's in a somewhat rural / residential area. There's was plenty of street parking on a weekday before 5. I got Wendy. She was in a short red dress. I assume she was in her early forties. She had a good attitude and massage was nice. The only problem is you folks started calling incessantly and started showing up at the door unannounced half way through my massage. She said the business was dead until I showed up. I had a the day off. Don't you people work? Her gracious attitude disappeared and she went into crisis management mode. That kinda killed the mood for me. I went for nude CBJ instead of FS fo a. 1 extra.

Timisinu
06-12-23, 16:07
Called for an appt. With Tiffany. Walked in and was greeted by Tiffany who was short and thin, tough call on age but would guess 30's so could be 40's at an AMP! Brought to room she introduced herself said 40 for 1/2 said ok. She left for a few minutes came back as I was waiting with towel half draped which she wanted no part of. She grabbed and yanked towel across room and started right on cheeks smiling and said medium or hard. Went with med. After about 5 min tease was crazy across the boys so did some roaming myself which she received well both top and bottom. Smiling, giggling said you want to flip as soon as that ask what I want. Before I answered she took shirt off pulled bra up everything off. This chick has an amazing tight little body! She said you take care of me, I take care of you.

Standing be at my head she lowered her nip into mouth switching between left and right. Then she climbed over me to 69 position she used hand, I dove in. She allowed FIA to 1st knuckle, after push away 2 or 3 times but seemed to enjoy (kept saying our secret shhhh!) I asked her mouth she said take care of me 1. 6 no sex. Pulled out plastic wrapper type hat and after a few more 69 position I lifted her off said I wanted to see her body and she got up flipped pulled her leg up as she was on her back and grabbed me and rubbed between her lips (lower) as I tried to push in she giggled and said no but eventually allowed, but only let 1/2 way in and I'm average 6 ish. Finished in hat, cleaned up then donated never asked for anything upfront. If you haven't tried, you should very happy playful unrushed like it should be! Asked if she was going to be here for awhile she said yes. Total outdoor with a big hug, mini water, and smile..

Sorry about punctuation and all that sucked in school and never got better haha!

EddieMc1031
06-12-23, 16:42
Weird I went there last week and got the other lady (not coco) a little chunkier.

Possibly in her 40's, she gave a sensual massage but no CBJ or nude even though I was ready to tip well, all I got was standard HE. Not sure if this provider specific.You are right. I also got Cici and all she gave was a HE and all she allowed was touching over the clothes. It was strange because she had shorts on so I thought she was signaling for me to make advances. Usually the masseuses who don't want much to happen have yoga pants on that are hiked up high so as to protect the cooch in the same way that a bank vault secures the diamonds.

Johnson686
06-13-23, 09:47
Called for an appt. With Tiffany. Walked in and was greeted by Tiffany who was short and thin, tough call on age but would guess 30's so could be 40's at an AMP! Brought to room she introduced herself said 40 for 1/2 said ok. She left for a few minutes came back as I was waiting with towel half draped which she wanted no part of. She grabbed and yanked towel across room and started right on cheeks smiling and said medium or hard. Went with med. After about 5 min tease was crazy across the boys so did some roaming myself which she received well both top and bottom. Smiling, giggling said you want to flip as soon as that ask what I want. Before I answered she took shirt off pulled bra up everything off. This chick has an amazing tight little body! She said you take care of me, I take care of you.

Standing be at my head she lowered her nip into mouth switching between left and right. Then she climbed over me to 69 position she used hand, I dove in. She allowed FIA to 1st knuckle, after push away 2 or 3 times but seemed to enjoy (kept saying our secret shhhh!) I asked her mouth she said take care of me 1. 6 no sex. Pulled out plastic wrapper type hat and after a few more 69 position I lifted her off said I wanted to see her body and she got up flipped pulled her leg up as she was on her back and grabbed me and rubbed between her lips (lower) as I tried to push in she giggled and said no but eventually allowed, but only let 1/2 way in and I'm average 6 ish. Finished in hat, cleaned up then donated never asked for anything upfront. If you haven't tried, you should very happy playful unrushed like it should be! Asked if she was going to be here for awhile she said yes. Total outdoor with a big hug, mini water, and smile..

Sorry about punctuation and all that sucked in school and never got better haha!Where was this? Not sure where 452 is, what town?

PinayLuver
06-13-23, 17:04

Sorry about punctuation and all that sucked in school and never got better haha!I went a few weeks back and had Yuki, who told me that Tiffany was moved to another location. Yuki was alright the usual was offered, everything except FS. I did see Shirley who I had previously and I do like her alot. I went again about 10 days later and got Wendy who was ok as she did offer the same play as Yuki but she's not really what I was looking for. Wondering? Did Shirley make it back or did you see the other provider?

PL.

Jimmy Weed
06-14-23, 13:08
I went a few weeks back and had Yuki, who told me that Tiffany was moved to another location. Yuki was alright the usual was offered, everything except FS. I did see Shirley who I had previously and I do like her alot. I went again about 10 days later and got Wendy who was ok as she did offer the same play as Yuki but she's not really what I was looking for. Wondering? Did Shirley make it back or did you see the other provider?.Are you saying neither of these girls offered FS? If so that is interesting because I was offered CFS by both. With Yuki I did 69 and Wendy provided camel toe slide to completion, she didn't know what to do at first but once we got going she liked it.

IllMonger
06-14-23, 17:50
Are you saying neither of these girls offered FS? If so that is interesting because I was offered CFS by both. With Yuki I did 69 and Wendy provided camel toe slide to completion, she didn't know what to do at first but once we got going she liked it.I did FS with Yuki few days ago. Absolutely zero rack but pretty tight v. Very slim body about 5'10 in height. Imo Tiffany is better.

DribblerJunk4
06-14-23, 18:25
Alice at Fragrance is one to see, she has upped her game.

Was in Chinatown yesterday and stopped in for a half hour of fun at Fragrance. I did not call ahead so ended up with a new girl working there who said her name was Mia. She speaks perfect english and was very cute and TINY. I will say that her actual massage technique was quite good, but don't think she has been coached-up on the finish as it was kind of sub-par relative to the normal experience here (with, say, Sophia or Alice and the rest of the recent crop). Hopefully she gets better with some monger instruction or lets her guard down a little more. She was reluctant to take her top off. That was the first thing that I found troublesome. And while she was playful overall, I just would have like a bit more sensuality from her. Just based on her looks I'd try her again just on the hopes that as she gets a bit more experience here she gets better on the fun stuff..

PinayLuver
06-15-23, 07:36
Are you saying neither of these girls offered FS? If so that is interesting because I was offered CFS by both. With Yuki I did 69 and Wendy provided camel toe slide to completion, she didn't know what to do at first but once we got going she liked it.Did 69 with both. Asked about FS and was shot down, I don't know maybe a size issue? Someone commented that Yuki had absolutely nothing up top and was tall at 5'10 ,that wasn't the Yuki that I was with. 452 I've never had FS. On another note Jasmine spa in Taunton has reopened I was there last week and did get FS.

Timisinu
06-15-23, 08:31
I went a few weeks back and had Yuki, who told me that Tiffany was moved to another location. Yuki was alright the usual was offered, everything except FS. I did see Shirley who I had previously and I do like her alot. I went again about 10 days later and got Wendy who was ok as she did offer the same play as Yuki but she's not really what I was looking for. Wondering? Did Shirley make it back or did you see the other provider?

PL.When I called I asked for Tiffany said she was working set up for 2 oclock. Walked in and greeted by her asking if I had a 2 oclock appt and said she was Tiffany. May have just used her name I know for sure she was not Wendy, tried her no FS and really not into her. This girl was hot nice small tits with nipples that could cut glass. And other reports I read say Yuki have nothing up top so wasnt her! Call and ask for Tiffany, she said she was going to be there for a while when I saw her.

Katokay
06-15-23, 15:09
When I called I asked for Tiffany said she was working set up for 2 oclock. Walked in and greeted by her asking if I had a 2 oclock appt and said she was Tiffany. May have just used her name I know for sure she was not Wendy, tried her no FS and really not into her. This girl was hot nice small tits with nipples that could cut glass. And other reports I read say Yuki have nothing up top so wasnt her! Call and ask for Tiffany, she said she was going to be there for a while when I saw her.I saw "Tiffany" but this Tiffany was not short. Didn't like ass played with and was more businesslike than the one described. Titties were smaller but not tiny. Probably multiple Tiffanys.

Elroy91
06-15-23, 16:14
Who did you get in Taunton? I haven't been in a while, can you rundown a quick review and description of the girl?

Did 69 with both. Asked about FS and was shot down, I don't know maybe a size issue? Someone commented that Yuki had absolutely nothing up top and was tall at 5'10 ,that wasn't the Yuki that I was with. 452 I've never had FS. On another note Jasmine spa in Taunton has reopened I was there last week and did get FS.

MarriedTom
06-15-23, 18:08
Did 69 with both. Asked about FS and was shot down, I don't know maybe a size issue? Someone commented that Yuki had absolutely nothing up top and was tall at 5'10 ,that wasn't the Yuki that I was with. 452 I've never had FS. On another note Jasmine spa in Taunton has reopened I was there last week and did get FS.Went earlier today. Can confirm they have reopened. New look up front, You can see inside to the waiting room from the parking lot. Asked for soft, and received an extended tease. Can confirm PL comment on service.

Andir
06-15-23, 20:22
On friend's suggestion, finally checked out Relax parlor in Watertown. Wow, the place is enormous, with presently 5 girls available. For ridiculous amount of money, all of them are available for fucking. All covered though, no exceptions. As I told my friend, it's ex-220 on steroids.

BikeJumper
06-16-23, 00:28
Went earlier today. Can confirm they have reopened. New look up front, You can see inside to the waiting room from the parking lot. Asked for soft, and received an extended tease. Can confirm PL comment on service.Are you talking about the place near 99? I drove by there yesterday and it looked like some other type of business is in that building. I was very disappointed to see that. I've only been there 4 to 5 times over the years but always enjoyed it and wanted to go again. I never knew the name of the place. I just always saw the sign that said "Body Rub", which is gone now. When you refer to "Jasmine" are you talking about the same place?

CamelToe Guy
06-16-23, 10:49
On friend's suggestion, finally checked out Relax parlor in Watertown. Wow, the place is enormous, with presently 5 girls available. For ridiculous amount of money, all of them are available for fucking. All covered though, no exceptions. As I told my friend, it's ex-220 on steroids.How much $ are we talking here for FS? I am pretty sure I could get everything at alot of AMPs if I put down $200 plus for tip.

Jables9999
06-16-23, 11:13
Been enjoying places with no reviews so decided to TOFTT and try out Dao in the 'broke. Near the intersection of 53 and 139. It's in a pretty secluded small commercial development, but be aware that a few other businesses are around, so parking is shared. Went after 5, so it was pretty quiet. Up a set of stairs to a small suite, was greeted by a 30-something cutie calling herself Niko; she has a strong accent. She collected the house fee of 60 and directed me to a room. She looked like she had already dressed to go home; it was 7 pm and they close at 8, so I knew I was the last customer of the day. She changed into yoga pants but left the frilly blouse and pumps. I laid down unclothed, and she came in, giggled and asked me straight up if I wanted "fun". I said "sure!" and she slapped my ass cheek. I thought I was in for some extra fun, but sadly, it was a lackluster massage (maybe just because it was late in the day but probably not) and she yawned throughout. A tiny bit of teasing, but let me roam OTC when she was in range.

On the flip, she asked if I would take care of her, I said of course. Wouldn't take anything off, but let me go UTC up top and OTC down below, she grinded on my hand a bit while jackhammering. Tried to negotiate for more, got "no, I'm not greedy". HE and I was out. She was really cute, and nice, but I got the feeling that even multiple visits wouldn't net more of a menu.

CamelToe Guy
06-16-23, 11:15
I was there a few weeks ago. I drew Coco, nice girl. Her english wasn't very good but looks wise average, short hair, 20's natural C's, shaved and amazing Bubble Butt. Upstairs and downstairs was accessable with a $100 tip. She was so wet probably ovulating. She wouldn't let me daty and a firm NO to FS. That was my experience.

I would go back if she daty was available but YMMV. Good Luck.

Andir
06-16-23, 12:16
How much $ are we talking here for FS? I am pretty sure I could get everything at alot of AMPs if I put down $200 plus for tip.70 house, the tip varies from 200 to much more for the tiny skinny thing who seems to be super popular there. No chance of going bare.

That's the place at 32 Mt Aub in Watertown.

HappyDave
06-16-23, 13:40
Dropped in, nice setup in an office building to cut the purp walk down. Drew to find out later Lucky. And that is where my luck ran out. Had a 50 something moma look, hoped she was just the moma, no "Luck". Paid. 6 house she came back after taking it. Now I have found some of the best rolls I did not find attractive dressed so went with it. She did not understand English at all and could only get her down to a lite rub not a soft touch. 15 min she says flip and starts a nice tease and HJ. Clean-up and I'm like it's over WTF. But she goes back to massage and I'm like may as well. Half hour mark she seems to be suggesting something but I could not tell. Not a hint of taking her clothes off though. 15 min left mark she hits the translator but it didn't even understand her she kept re doing it. I think she was offering a higher menu. I had already blown, she was not that attractive though had an incredibly hard ass. I was not going to turn this into a high tipping event with just 15 min to go. Got shorted 10 min in the end, tipped. 4 got pouty face and left. I have been at this long enough that if more is offered before the HJ cloths starts coming off or the question "what do you want" is asked. If 20 min in more was offered I would have taken it. But not dropping 1. To 1.8 after blowing with what would have been just minutes left. Anyone know better let me know I need to change my routine a bit and if this place can deliver consistently may be back. HD.

Mikey73
06-16-23, 15:49
How much $ are we talking here for FS? I am pretty sure I could get everything at alot of AMPs if I put down $200 plus for tip.210 for 30 minutes. I got LuLu and she looked like she was 21 but she said she was 26. Was the definition of asian doll. Under 5 ft and about 90 lbs. She did everything very well and took her time. I meant to do a review but never got a chance till now. Surprisingly ok English. All negotiations were with the mamasan.

HappiestEnding
06-16-23, 21:45
I was there a few weeks ago. I drew Coco, nice girl. Her english wasn't very good but looks wise average, short hair, 20's natural C's, shaved and amazing Bubble Butt. Upstairs and downstairs was accessable with a $100 tip. She was so wet probably ovulating. She wouldn't let me daty and a firm NO to FS. That was my experience.

I would go back if she daty was available but YMMV. Good Luck.I popped my head in tonight to say hi while out for a walk and was informed that Coco has returned to NY. Bummer, because I am on a mission to find the wettest provider and become a regular. Appreciate any insight to someone that'll prune up my fingers.

Andir
06-17-23, 02:18
Dropped in, nice setup in an office building to cut the purp walk down. Drew to find out later Lucky. And that is where my luck ran out. Had a 50 something moma look, hoped she was just the moma, no "Luck". Paid. 6 house she came back after taking it. Now I have found some of the best rolls I did not find attractive dressed so went with it. She did not understand English at all and could only get her down to a lite rub not a soft touch. 15 min she says flip and starts a nice tease and HJ. Clean-up and I'm like it's over WTF. But she goes back to massage and I'm like may as well. Half hour mark she seems to be suggesting something but I could not tell. Not a hint of taking her clothes off though. 15 min left mark she hits the translator but it didn't even understand her she kept re doing it. I think she was offering a higher menu. I had already blown, she was not that attractive though had an incredibly hard ass. I was not going to turn this into a high tipping event with just 15 min to go. Got shorted 10 min in the end, tipped. 4 got pouty face and left. I have been at this long enough that if more is offered before the HJ cloths starts coming off or the question "what do you want" is asked. If 20 min in more was offered I would have taken it. But not dropping 1. To 1.8 after blowing with what would have been just minutes left. Anyone know better let me know I need to change my routine a bit and if this place can deliver consistently may be back. HD.Hey Dave, it seems that your problem is that you are too nice. Here is my suggestion as to how you could maximize the possibility of nicer outcomes at places like that. Flash your cash at the beginning when you take out the house fee. Yes, pay house first before starting doing anything and show them (her) that you have the funds. Don't expect them to offer you anything. LOL! Take everything in your hands by starting making out with her trying to get the things you like. Start promising a generous tip when she seems to be reluctant. I guarantee the result will be very different from what you described.

TheLastPanda
06-17-23, 18:15
Dreamed that I was Trying to book Cici today and was told she went to NY. Was offered new girl Lina. Was trying to get a description of he bit was only told "perky".

Appollo101
06-17-23, 21:19
Anyone know what happen to LALISA on Newbury St? She had a spa on the top floor of building on Newbury St.

Her number was 617-564-4**6.

HappyDave
06-17-23, 21:33
Hey Dave, it seems that your problem is that you are too nice. Here is my suggestion as to how you could maximize the possibility of nicer outcomes at places like that. Flash your cash at the beginning when you take out the house fee. Yes, pay house first before starting doing anything and show them (her) that you have the funds. Don't expect them to offer you anything. LOL! Take everything in your hands by starting making out with her trying to get the things you like. Start promising a generous tip when she seems to be reluctant. I guarantee the result will be very different from what you described.Thanks. I keep my cash under wraps, more they see the more they want. I think the fully clothed first pop and then 11th hour negotiation to up the game was the issue. At the end she was strongly hinting an up sell. But by the time an agreement could be made there would only be 10 min on the clock. Except that one time Jojo was at Wiwi's place on Main and we were going at it hard on every item on the menu. I have never gone 61 min on an AMP clock. Now if Angela with 10 min to go said dump you wallet on the floor and I'm yours to do with what you want. That would be one thing, this woman was not worth upping the game for 10 min with an already emptied sack.

MassMonger617
06-17-23, 21:50
Might be a place to be leery of for a bit.

They got a visit Thursday from an inspector checking licenses. Could this be a legit check up? Possibly. All I know is Crystal on Muzzey Lex had a similar visit and about two months later it got shut down.

MarriedTom
06-18-23, 12:06
Are you talking about the place near 99? I drove by there yesterday and it looked like some other type of business is in that building. I was very disappointed to see that. I've only been there 4 to 5 times over the years but always enjoyed it and wanted to go again. I never knew the name of the place. I just always saw the sign that said "Body Rub", which is gone now. When you refer to "Jasmine" are you talking about the same place?Yes, that is Jasmine. They share a building with grow supply store next door. Have fun!

GaryG
06-18-23, 13:58
The beer first poured a pale straw color with a creamy head and hints of straw in the nose. Sorry wrong forum!

Never tried this place before but I was in the area and searched for places and decided to give this one a shot. I parked in the rear and went in the backdoor and up the stairs to the second floor where I easily located the spa because they have a sign on the outside. There was a doorbell so I rang it and someone answered it fairly quickly which I was happy about because I had not called ahead. I was also happy that she was available right away so I didn't have to wait and sit around on the scumbag couch.

It looks like a small place to me but I was ushered into the first room on the right so I did not really see the rest of the place. The room was small but was adequate enough, typical spa room really with table, music, dim lighting, peaceful relaxing decor. The massuese I would guess was 40 something and I kinda like her look maybe I even liked it a lot maybe I liked her a lot or maybe I could like her a lot after we got to know eachother. I paid the 50 house fee for 30 minutes and got comfortable. She returned shortly and we exchanged some pleasantries. I asked her where she was from and if she liked Cambridge and I think she appreciated me taking the time to get to know her a little bit as I think we connected a little and that would explain what you will read about how fun we had at the end.

The massage was pretty good kind of like a sports massage if any of you are athletes and are used to getting a rub down after a hard workout then maybe you will know what I am talking about. They have bars in the ceiling for back walking but I declined that as I told her one time someone did it too hard and it hurt my back she laughed and said she would not hurt me if I wanted to try and I told her I'm sure she would never hurt my body or my heart and we both laughed but I still declined the back walking but maybe next time.

As the massage neared 15 or 20 minutes I knew nightfall would be coming soon and she began to graze my special private area and I moved around in enjoyment to show that it was welcomed. Eventually she whispered turn over honey in my ear and it was sexy and the fact she called me honey I knew we were having fun. She asked me what I wanted and I said well honey I want to wang dang doodle but she said we couldn't do that here so I said what can we do and she offered CBJ but she wanted more money than I had for that so I was sad but she still made me quite happy with a luscious HJ for 55 because tht is what I had, like I said before she made it really intense and sexy because we had connected earlier and she appreciated my taking time to connect.

After getting cleaned up and dressed we said our farewells and I told her I would see her soon when I left she asked me where I parked and I told her out back and she said I could leave out the second floor back door.

If you recall at the beginning I said I tried this place because I was in the area well guess what I will find another excuse ahem to be in the area soon and try that CBJ.

TheLastPanda
06-18-23, 18:55
Dreamed that I was Trying to book Cici today and was told she went to NY. Was offered new girl Lina. Was trying to get a description of he bit was only told "perky".Forgot to ask, has anyone tried Lina in the past? Would like to know more about her. Thanks!

PaulRew
06-18-23, 20:59
Forgot to ask, has anyone tried Lina in the past? Would like to know more about her. Thanks!There is a reason no one responds to your posts. Offer info and your luck may change.

KatSuno1492
06-18-23, 21:42
Are you talking about the place near 99? I drove by there yesterday and it looked like some other type of business is in that building. I was very disappointed to see that. I've only been there 4 to 5 times over the years but always enjoyed it and wanted to go again. I never knew the name of the place. I just always saw the sign that said "Body Rub", which is gone now. When you refer to "Jasmine" are you talking about the same place?

Yes, that is Jasmine. They share a building with grow supply store next door. Have fun!I'm sorry but Jasmine is not near the 99, and has not been around for years. If you search for Jasmine in Taunton, though, it'll come right up.

There's also more info on the New Bedford / South Coast board.

FakeGuy101
06-18-23, 22:22
Title says it all, HH was 5 and top out full access and view of panties was for a 14 tip; said 13 but I only had 20's. HH seems fine and usually 6 for HE but she was pretty attractive though I still feel like it was steeper than it should've been.

Momo2
06-19-23, 06:07
The beer first poured a pale straw color with a creamy head and hints of straw in the nose. Sorry wrong forum!

Never tried this place before but I was in the area and searched for places and decided to give this one a shot. I parked in the rear and went in the backdoor and up the stairs to the second floor where I easily located the spa because they have a sign on the outside. There was a doorbell so I rang it and someone answered it fairly quickly which I was happy about because I had not called ahead. I was also happy that she was available right away so I didn't have to wait and sit around on the scumbag couch.

It looks like a small place to me but I was ushered into the first room on the right so I did not really see the rest of the place. The room was small but was adequate enough, typical spa room really with table, music, dim lighting, peaceful relaxing decor. The massuese I would guess was 40 something and I kinda like her look maybe I even liked it a lot maybe I liked her a lot or maybe I could like her a lot after we got to know eachother. I paid the 50 house fee for 30 minutes and got comfortable. She returned shortly and we exchanged some pleasantries. I asked her where she was from and if she liked Cambridge and I think she appreciated me taking the time to get to know her a little bit as I think we connected a little and that would explain what you will read about how fun we had at the end.

The massage was pretty good kind of like a sports massage if any of you are athletes and are used to getting a rub down after a hard workout then maybe you will know what I am talking about. They have bars in the ceiling for back walking but I declined that as I told her one time someone did it too hard and it hurt my back she laughed and said she would not hurt me if I wanted to try and I told her I'm sure she would never hurt my body or my heart and we both laughed but I still declined the back walking but maybe next time.

As the massage neared 15 or 20 minutes I knew nightfall would be coming soon and she began to graze my special private area and I moved around in enjoyment to show that it was welcomed. Eventually she whispered turn over honey in my ear and it was sexy and the fact she called me honey I knew we were having fun. She asked me what I wanted and I said well honey I want to wang dang doodle but she said we couldn't do that here so I said what can we do and she offered CBJ but she wanted more money than I had for that so I was sad but she still made me quite happy with a luscious HJ for 55 because tht is what I had, like I said before she made it really intense and sexy because we had connected earlier and she appreciated my taking time to connect.

After getting cleaned up and dressed we said our farewells and I told her I would see her soon when I left she asked me where I parked and I told her out back and she said I could leave out the second floor back door.

If you recall at the beginning I said I tried this place because I was in the area well guess what I will find another excuse ahem to be in the area soon and try that CBJ.How much did she say a CBJ would cost you?

Momo2
06-19-23, 06:27

If you recall at the beginning I said I tried this place because I was in the area well guess what I will find another excuse ahem to be in the area soon and try that CBJ.How much did she say a CBJ would cost you?

Johnson686
06-19-23, 09:05
Has anyone used the hotel Asians in Woburn, number ends in 9801? I think Woburn is a place where they've had some stings so trying to avoid that obviously.

Also posting this in the Escorts thread.

Member #6502
06-19-23, 11:15

It looks like a small place to me but I was ushered into the first room on the right so I did not really see the rest of the place. The room was small but was adequate enough, typical spa room really with table, music, dim lighting, peaceful relaxing decor.Great report, very descriptive. A couple of quick questions did you catch her name, solo practitioner or additional providers? Any info on business location, assuming Cambridge! You can email on this site if you want. Thanks.

GaryG
06-19-23, 14:11
Great report, very descriptive. A couple of quick questions did you catch her name, solo practitioner or additional providers? Any info on business location, assuming Cambridge! You can email on this site if you want. Thanks.Hello, sunshine in Cambridge, I think there are other providers there I heard someone else moving around when I was in the room but did not see anyone.

GaryG
06-19-23, 14:12
How much did she say a CBJ would cost you?Hello Momo, yes a little charm goes a long way if you play your cards right! She said we could do the CBJ next time for 120.

Vintage68
06-19-23, 14:24
Has anyone used the hotel Asians in Woburn, number ends in 9801? I think Woburn is a place where they've had some stings so trying to avoid that obviously.

Also posting this in the Escorts thread.I have, it was the Red Roof Inn near the Lowe's. Not a sting, but service was lackluster. If you get a cute one like I did, they have a lot of rules. Don't touch here or there, no oral, no titty play. It was very business like. The other common drawback is that the hotel Asians are often fat old grannies in lingerie.

CamperVan10
06-19-23, 16:31
70 house, the tip varies from 200 to much more for the tiny skinny thing who seems to be super popular there. No chance of going bare.

That's the place at 32 Mt Aub in Watertown.Tried it out first time recently. Store front spa, big inside.

Drew CiCi. OK looks, chubby so not interested in FS or really any extras. Did the half hr for 50. Asked for soft touch and got a lame attempt at some light rubbing and sporadic tease. Never got full hard and she had me flip in 10 minutes. She gave the hand signal and I agreed, so she asked how much, I quoted 40. She replied with ok and "nothing off", no UTC access. Weak oil jackhammer so I flipped back over for more play from behind. This was actually pretty good with some backdoor play.

Up on the table and pulled me to the happy ending. Right out to get the hot towel and cleaned up. She said ok, finish, but it's 15 minutes. Told her I need a minute. Weak. Dressed, left 40, went out the back entrance to parking lot. No more than 20 minutes, closer to 15. In no hurry to repeat.

Maybe the focus is on FS and maybe there is some talent other than what I experienced, so could be a good fit for some. But, 56 Mt Aub is a better spot, despite the mamasan there.

TheLastPanda
06-19-23, 20:13
There is a reason no one responds to your posts. Offer info and your luck may change.Info was posted.

Jimmy Pratt
06-20-23, 02:37
Just noticed a true 'grand opening' ad for Sudbury. Will try to TFTT soon, but if anyone has a chance before me, please report.

Not going to lie. Probably have to try soon because it seems like no place in this town lasts very long.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/grand-openingbest-service617-8/013189344743

JP.

Voyager69
06-20-23, 07:55
Just noticed a true 'grand opening' ad for Sudbury. Will try to TFTT soon, but if anyone has a chance before me, please report.

Not going to lie. Probably have to try soon because it seems like no place in this town lasts very long.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/grand-openingbest-service617-8/013189344743

JP.It's just a name change. They been here for a while.

The previous staff was not to bad.

HavingSoFun
06-20-23, 08:01
Been enjoying places with no reviews so decided to TOFTT and try out Dao in the 'broke. Near the intersection of 53 and 139. It's in a pretty secluded small commercial development, but be aware that a few other businesses are around, so parking is shared. Went after 5, so it was pretty quiet. Up a set of stairs to a small suite, was greeted by a 30-something cutie calling herself Niko; she has a strong accent. She collected the house fee of 60 and directed me to a room. She looked like she had already dressed to go home; it was 7 pm and they close at 8, so I knew I was the last customer of the day. She changed into yoga pants but left the frilly blouse and pumps. I laid down unclothed, and she came in, giggled and asked me straight up if I wanted "fun". I said "sure!" and she slapped my ass cheek. I thought I was in for some extra fun, but sadly, it was a lackluster massage (maybe just because it was late in the day but probably not) and she yawned throughout. A tiny bit of teasing, but let me roam OTC when she was in range.

On the flip, she asked if I would take care of her, I said of course. Wouldn't take anything off, but let me go UTC up top and OTC down below, she grinded on my hand a bit while jackhammering. Tried to negotiate for more, got "no, I'm not greedy". HE and I was out. She was really cute, and nice, but I got the feeling that even multiple visits wouldn't net more of a menu.Just checking to see if anyone else has had any experience here?

I have been a few times and they are always busy! Any info would be appreciated!

PM me is fine!

Thanks.

Katokay
06-20-23, 08:33

JP.Same staff, same location, different name.

Cumisher
06-20-23, 09:00
Saw an ad for a spot on Broadway on the 2nd floor. Any one got intel here? I called, no answer. Like 30 minutes later called back but I left the area so I didn't pick up.

Timisinu
06-20-23, 09:10
Title says it all, HH was 5 and top out full access and view of panties was for a 14 tip; said 13 but I only had 20's. HH seems fine and usually 6 for HE but she was pretty attractive though I still feel like it was steeper than it should've been.If all you got was typical HE with full access up top for 190 total, you absolutely got fleeced! That price point shouldve included some form of BJ.

Jimmy Pratt
06-20-23, 11:59
Well, I stand corrected. The weird thing is, I had no idea there was an AMP in Sudbury to begin with. There's literally no reviews since like 2021. Frankly, didn't think any place could last in that Town. Standard service, or what?

TIA JP.

Same staff, same location, different name.

NY Jimmy
06-20-23, 17:05
Stopped by a new spot in Burlington, Carnation Spa on Cambridge St. Seemed to be only a single woman working, probably in her 50's, a bit pudgy and average looking. $70/ hour. Massage was good, with some pleasant teasing. Only HJ was available and wanted $100 for topless but took $80. Decent HJ, not a typical jackhammer, and she had a good attitude. Not a place I'll probably return, but might if in the area, and really have a need.I went there today, and I had a one-hour session of a really good massage ($70), and that's it, no extras.

Very disappointing, Sara was about 35. I have tried all I know to get her to change her mind, but she said no.

It is under new management starting this month, and she said they don't do this. I wonder how long they will.

Last if they continue without offering extras.

Jimmy.

Marrin
06-21-23, 08:40
1) Helen at Prospect. Very small, good massage, 65 house, $50 for tip. Standard tip. Looks 7 /10, massage 8/10.

2) Lily at Prospect street. Good strong massage 7/10 looks, sane 9/10 massage. 65 hours, 100 tip bottom access with standard release.

3) spa Tao, table shower and great massage with Linda. 80 house fee, 40 tip standard finish.

Marrin
06-21-23, 09:00
Might be a place to be leery of for a bit.

They got a visit Thursday from an inspector checking licenses. Could this be a legit check up? Possibly. All I know is Crystal on Muzzey Lex had a similar visit and about two months later it got shut down.Did this actually go down?

Any other reports.

Bishop8891
06-21-23, 11:55
1) Helen at Prospect. Very small, good massage, 65 house, $50 for tip. Standard tip. Looks 7 /10, massage 8/10.

2) Lily at Prospect street. Good strong massage 7/10 looks, sane 9/10 massage. 65 hours, 100 tip bottom access with standard release.

3) spa Tao, table shower and great massage with Linda. 80 house fee, 40 tip standard finish.I have been thinking of visiting Prospect and seeing Helen. She is tiny. But how is her tease.

RI CheeseHead
06-21-23, 14:12

3) spa Tao, table shower and great massage with Linda. 80 house fee, 40 tip standard finish.$100 for HJ? What?

This is why we can't have nice things affordably.

MassMonger617
06-21-23, 15:52
Did this actually go down?

Any other reports.Yes. Inspector went to check licenses. Often a precursor.

TurboMan1234
06-21-23, 16:15
What city are these providers? I see street names for the first two, but no city location. Thanks.

3) spa Tao, table shower and great massage with Linda. 80 house fee, 40 tip standard finish.

TheLastPanda
06-21-23, 18:20
I believe Waltham.

What city are these providers? I see street names for the first two, but no city location. Thanks.

Johnson686
06-22-23, 06:33
I have, it was the Red Roof Inn near the Lowe's. Not a sting, but service was lackluster. If you get a cute one like I did, they have a lot of rules. Don't touch here or there, no oral, no titty play. It was very business like. The other common drawback is that the hotel Asians are often fat old grannies in lingerie.Thanks for the response. No touch or titty play? I'll be avoiding this one.

AstroAndy
06-22-23, 18:48
Very interested in trying tomorrow but only two reports. Campers makes me not all that interested and Andir's indicates I need to take out a loan LOL.

Any added info would be appreciated. Board post or pm please.

Thanks.

Andy.

CamperVan10
06-22-23, 22:44
Very interested in trying tomorrow but only two reports. Campers makes me not all that interested and Andir's indicates I need to take out a loan LOL.

Any added info would be appreciated. Board post or pm please.

Thanks.

Andy.I'm not running back there, but I will repeat at some point. A 15-20 minute session is off-putting. But, give it a shot. If it's questionable then do the half hour. I left happy, but I expect better. Another girl could probably be a better option. I think 56 is better, (12 Belmont was a very good option recently) you might think 32 is preferable.

Griswold
06-23-23, 11:05
I tried to set up an appointment with Summer at Blue Ocean, but got back a terse response that she is on vacation till August. Any suggestions for Blue Ocean or anywhere else in the Waltham area for a good therapeutic / PM session?

DSmith1989
06-23-23, 11:21
Which of your fine establishments are closest to this area? Read through the board and unsure.

ThizzleHats
06-23-23, 15:32
Just to clear up any potential confusion the "Tiffany" at 452 Wash is 1000% NOT the Tiffany that worked at Health Ocean or Tranquility in Weymouth. Sorry to dash your hopes.

That said this Tiffany and the other girl "Yumi" give you the same experience. You're getting an absolutely perfunctory massage (don't go here if you care about massage or a tease. They'll get up on the table and push on random spots and maybe do a light hand sweep that might graze your ass-crack. 2/10, at least they don't use their elbows) The menu seemed to top out at a CBJ for $120. Neither of them would do FS (YMMV obviously I'm sure the OlGary's will chime in saying how they nailed them both 8 ways from Sunday) Although I did get FS here in the past it was meh and I only did it once or twice with a different girl who doesn't seem to be here at the moment (search for my past reviews if you care). At that price point you might as well just get a near-by hotel Brazilian. Also weird they have like perfect dick shaped plastic bags. They're still the incomfortable plastic compared to a regular jimmy cap but I guess better than the saran wrap? Weird what are those supposed to hold bananas or some shit?

Oxy Moron
06-23-23, 16:12
Got ghosted yesterday and need some quick relief. Been a while since I visited the Waltham massage places. Can I get an hour with top off and HE for sixty plus eighty at Eastern or 732?

Thanks!

OM.

Scraggy
06-23-23, 17:19
I tried to set up an appointment with Summer at Blue Ocean, but got back a terse response that she is on vacation till August. Any suggestions for Blue Ocean or anywhere else in the Waltham area for a good therapeutic / PM session?At Blue Ocean. Linda has similarly excellent technique and attitude to Summer. Not as hot, but a good experience for sure.

HappyDingDong
06-23-23, 21:04
At Blue Ocean. Linda has similarly excellent technique and attitude to Summer. Not as hot, but a good experience for sure.I thought Summer owned Blue Ocean? That feels bad, I was going to make appt w / Summer next week.

Momo2
06-23-23, 22:57
I thought Summer owned Blue Ocean? That feels bad, I was going to make appt w / Summer next week.Summer is the owner and she took a 3 month break starting in June. Linda is a good friend who started on a PT basis earlier in the year. Summer introduced me to Linda in preparation to her leaving. Linda was soon my go to provider. She gives great service. She was not as busy and I felt like I had 100% of her attention which sometimes Summer could not provide.

But I still look forward to a rested Summer when she comes back.

Vintage68
06-23-23, 23:45
Got ghosted yesterday and need some quick relief. Been a while since I visited the Waltham massage places. Can I get an hour with top off and HE for sixty plus eighty at Eastern or 732?

Thanks!

OM.Good luck getting their top off for less than $100. Probably depends on how busy they are and how young or old they are. Try half hour for 40-50 and put the rest towards tip.

Johnson686
06-24-23, 07:27
Which of your fine establishments are closest to this area? Read through the board and unsure.Haven't done anything in Woburn, but if you use rubmaps you can find places in Wakefield which is close. Peaceful is a good option but bring your own condom.

JonnyT017
06-24-23, 09:40
Did this actually go down?

Any other reports.One showed up on Aberdeen in Framingham Wednesday afternoon.

LylTime
06-24-23, 15:22
New spot on Mass Ave. Anybody got any info?

Is there happiness to be found? Young or old?

Any info appreciated.

Saw an ad on Craigslist_Beauty. Under new management.

Thanks.

FakeGuy101
06-24-23, 20:33
Saw an ad for a spot on Broadway on the 2nd floor. Any one got intel here? I called, no answer. Like 30 minutes later called back but I left the area so I didn't pick up.I tried to call this place and the voicemail was very weird. Did not try to follow up or go without a call so no idea; definitely curious though.

FakeGuy101
06-24-23, 20:35
New spot on Mass Ave. Anybody got any info?

Is there happiness to be found? Young or old?

Any info appreciated.

Saw an ad on Craigslist_Beauty. Under new management.

Thanks.Went here once, probably mid afternoon. Not the oldest but not the youngest; definitely was 7 for full hour and 6 for he. Did notice that they stopped posting for a little bit on a popular place for adverts but I am guessing all is ok? My one and only visit was probably about 6-8 weeks ago.

Oxy Moron
06-24-23, 21:57
Good luck getting their top off for less than $100. Probably depends on how busy they are and how young or old they are. Try half hour for 40-50 and put the rest towards tip.I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat.

OM.

RI CheeseHead
06-24-23, 22:38
I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat.

OM.HJ or BJ, please?

Momo2
06-24-23, 23:13
I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat.

OM.Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.

Griswold
06-25-23, 06:24
You said you paid 60 for the hour at Blue Ocean. I thought the rates increased to 70 for the hour and 50 for the HH. Have rates gone back down?

I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat..

Zack Lawrence
06-25-23, 06:56
Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.He is Talking about Blue Ocean in Waltham.

Oxy Moron
06-25-23, 07:12
Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.732 Moody Street Waltham.

JayBean
06-25-23, 08:01
Used to hit this place monthly but took a long break after my last visit here which was a disaster. Anyway meant to write this on Friday after the visit but decided to pop in and see who was working. I forget the woman's name but she was ok, she had nice body but man were her money expectations high. After some back and forth she gave a really.

Nice CBJ, she was asking for $160 I told her she was crazy. I have always paid $100 here but did give her an extra 20. Her massage etc was all average but she did have a good attitude overall even though she was still looking for more money after I paid her. Did see another girl on the way out and she was average. Used to like this place a lot but prob will not be frequenting it like I have in the past.

Scraggy
06-25-23, 08:08
One showed up on Aberdeen in Framingham Wednesday afternoon.Had a session in Waltham interrupted by inspection last year. Dressed, out the door with promise that next session would be free. Sounded like it was pretty routine stuff like cleanliness, licenses, fire safety etc. Provider wasn't stressed out at all.

SilverChin61
06-26-23, 16:30
I was looking for an former ATF lisa who used to work at 612 and PO in wake. Cute, 5' spinner with a belly scar. I would appreciate a lead for a lead.

Thanks.

BostonMan781
06-26-23, 17:15
Used to hit this place monthly but took a long break after my last visit here which was a disaster. Anyway meant to write this on Friday after the visit but decided to pop in and see who was working. I forget the woman's name but she was ok, she had nice body but man were her money expectations high. After some back and forth she gave a really.

Nice CBJ, she was asking for $160 I told her she was crazy. I have always paid $100 here but did give her an extra 20. Her massage etc was all average but she did have a good attitude overall even though she was still looking for more money after I paid her. Did see another girl on the way out and she was average. Used to like this place a lot but prob will not be frequenting it like I have in the past.If they know you have money and are spending they will squeeze as much as possible. Many are like this. Just don't budge. Even $100 for a CBJ is too much in my opinion unless she is super hot.

Katokay
06-27-23, 06:21
I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.

PouchJ24
06-27-23, 07:35
I am visiting from Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone has tried blue sky in Danvers? Need something close to my hotel and this one fits the bill as it sounds like the other option on conifer hill is not great. Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything on blue sky. Unless someone has other suggestions within 15 min of Danvers.

Max Walker86
06-27-23, 08:46
I am visiting from Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone has tried blue sky in Danvers? Need something close to my hotel and this one fits the bill as it sounds like the other option on conifer hill is not great. Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything on blue sky. Unless someone has other suggestions within 15 min of Danvers.I haven't been but I guess that's the place for bbj! If you want f. S check 10 colonial salem ma was jin now xing, I guess a cute provider named mimi is working. Check forum: massachusetts ma- other areas its 15 min from there.

RomeoDunn
06-27-23, 10:22
I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.Maybe in Boston, but outside the city it's usually 100, at most 140.

RI CheeseHead
06-27-23, 10:45
I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.Bedford? $180 for CBJ.

Greedy, greedy girls.

DengKemboko
06-27-23, 11:13
I was looking for an former ATF lisa who used to work at 612 and PO in wake. Cute, 5' spinner with a belly scar. I would appreciate a lead for a lead.

Thanks.Haven't been to Main since September / October, and was hoping to catch her next time I was in the area.

MassMonger617
06-27-23, 12:25
Maybe in Boston, but outside the city it's usually 100, at most 140.Kato, I sent you a PM as well, but I sure hope there was more to that than just a CBJ. Everything off and full access for that price. Or FS.

MM.

RoscoesWetsuit
06-27-23, 13:16
Anyone been to 360 Washington next to Miranda Bread? I've been to that plaza a bunch but never seen anyone come in or out.

Aardvarks
06-27-23, 16:07
Kato, I sent you a PM as well, but I sure hope there was more to that than just a CBJ. Everything off and full access for that price. Or FS.

MM.180 I think would be for CBJ plus house fee so 60 + 120. If it's 180 on top of house fee that seems like a lot. I've paid 140 on top of house in the city for a CBJ from a smoke show. But never 180.180 is FS pricing most places (sometimes less!

My usual tip offerings are 80-100 for nude HJ, 100-120 for nude CBJ, 140-200 for CFS. I've gotten much better rates the further I get from a city though.

BiBostonGuy67
06-27-23, 16:44
Hi saw new place on Main in Wob Center anyone have any intel.

TheLastPanda
06-27-23, 21:15
Found an AAMP on Squantum among the presidents. Decent apartment building with locked door. Opted for 1 HR $180 for CFS. I speak the language but she did not speak English. Through text message they provided picture who did not match up with the provider but she was better. 30 something, natural C cup, slim by American standards. All FS is covered but they have option to BBBJ. Took shower before and after in a clean bathroom.

TheLastPanda
06-27-23, 22:21
Found an AAMP on Squantum among the presidents. Decent apartment building with locked door. Opted for 1 HR $180 for CFS. I speak the language but she did not speak English. Through text message they provided picture who did not match up with the provider but she was better. 30 something, natural C cup, slim by American standards. All FS is covered but they have option to BBBJ. Took shower before and after in a clean bathroom.Will trade contact info for other FS girls that do not use hotel.

Delanojjjj
06-28-23, 08:29
I have stopped by there a couple of times but only during the week days. Always is same girl she is friendly and English is pretty good but she has told me so many different names that I stopped trying to remember. Always dressed nice with heels then changes while you're getting ready Every time she comes in the room she give me a light slap on the ass and laughs seems that's part of the routine. Massage is standard with good pressure on the flip there is some good play but not consistent enough to think there might be more extras. Only real problem is seems that a lot of the business is walk in. If you're the walk in I guess it's good but if you're on the table (And definitely on the clock) then that kinda sucks. I do a call ahead but we know that's not foolproof either cause a good amount of times at these places is the next pocket of money in the door is the only thing that matters I will stop by again at some point but not expecting much different results.

On the flip, she asked if I would take care of her, I said of course. Wouldn't take anything off, but let me go UTC up top and OTC down below, she grinded on my hand a bit while jackhammering. Tried to negotiate for more, got "no, I'm not greedy". HE and I was out. She was really cute, and nice, but I got the feeling that even multiple visits wouldn't net more of a menu.

JayBean
06-28-23, 09:16

Thanks.Not sure about the belly scar but pretty sure there was a Lisa at 612.

A few weeks back that I had a good time with.

IrishPlaya
06-28-23, 14:26
Not many options for BBJ around that area. If that's what your looking for, I'd suggest trying there. Can't beat the rates either. Mid 30's,body is on the nicer side. She use to do a nice body rub with her top down, although she hasn't initiated it the last several visits.

I can also confirm "Mimi" in Salem is a good time. Sweet girl in her mid 30's that's eager to please. Definitely has the nerdy look as someone else pointed out. Good Luck.

I am visiting from Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone has tried blue sky in Danvers? Need something close to my hotel and this one fits the bill as it sounds like the other option on conifer hill is not great. Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything on blue sky. Unless someone has other suggestions within 15 min of Danvers.

SexDude123
06-28-23, 15:00
Found an AAMP on Squantum among the presidents. Decent apartment building with locked door. Opted for 1 HR $180 for CFS. I speak the language but she did not speak English. Through text message they provided picture who did not match up with the provider but she was better. 30 something, natural C cup, slim by American standards. All FS is covered but they have option to BBBJ. Took shower before and after in a clean bathroom.Any info you can share with us on how to contact or find?

PaulRew
06-28-23, 18:32
Found an AAMP on Squantum among the presidents. Decent apartment building with locked door. Opted for 1 HR $180 for CFS. I speak the language but she did not speak English. Through text message they provided picture who did not match up with the provider but she was better. 30 something, natural C cup, slim by American standards. All FS is covered but they have option to BBBJ. Took shower before and after in a clean bathroom.Hopefully it was simply an omission.

ICStoli
06-29-23, 10:41
Found an AAMP on Squantum among the presidents. Decent apartment building with locked door. Opted for 1 HR $180 for CFS. I speak the language but she did not speak English. Through text message they provided picture who did not match up with the provider but she was better. 30 something, natural C cup, slim by American standards. All FS is covered but they have option to BBBJ. Took shower before and after in a clean bathroom.One of the most I useful posts I've read. Why do people feel the need to talk in code? Just put it out there. This board is here to help users exchange info.

OhMyaChingBack
06-29-23, 11:55
One of the most I useful posts I've read. Why do people feel the need to talk in code? Just put it out there. This board is here to help users exchange info.I hope you're being sarcastic.

The post refers to an un-named place with no link or contact info; and says contact info will be provided if you share something better.

Pooma127
06-29-23, 22:29
Have gone there a bunch always nice girls. 6 or 7 times. Always a nice time. No rush or up sell. Well last week I went and there was a different girl she wanted more to feel her with her shirt up. Was very demanding it ruined the vibe I used to really like the place but I'm not going back. I would hate to end up with her again kind of a drag. Want to go to the place in Everett but the outside looks like hell so I'm not sure if I should or not. .

TelTheDog
07-01-23, 13:21
Anyone been to 360 Washington next to Miranda Bread? I've been to that plaza a bunch but never seen anyone come in or out.Not that great spot been there few times typically HJ kind of rush, touch top with cloth, 60 house 40 HJ not extra at all.

Spectator
07-01-23, 21:26
Maybe in Boston, but outside the city it's usually 100, at most 140.Most I pay for a BJ is 100, some places really hold out for 120 now, which I always pass on.

I always have the $100 bill at the ready and I rarely am turned down.

BJ for $80 can still be had at a lot of places, but its easier with less haggle to just offer 100.

Bishop8891
07-03-23, 07:19
Visited Eastern recently and drew CiCi. She is a beautiful little woman. Her massage was ok but who goes for the massage right? On the flip she asks what I want and we go for a nice HE, the top comes off and the bottom goes down exposing a killer body. Beautiful breast and tight ass. I was in HJ heaven with my hands on her ass and my mouth sucking in her beautiful tits. Came quickly. Clean up and a little scalp massage. Damage was 65 house and 60 tip. Could be more in the menu?

FormerlyCongo
07-03-23, 19:58
Perusing the thread and it looks like Oxford is the only FS place in town? I don't recall seeing anything about GT on Knapp unless I missed it. Either way are there any FS options that don't require a call ahead like oxford or any nuru offerings in the CT area?

Andir
07-04-23, 02:27
79X on Wash in Newton. Covered FS plus BBBJ. 200 including the house fee (30 min). Second floor, big rooms, but the bathroom is outside the parlor in the corridor. Not bad looking 2 women. One is older but still OK — I love them all!

The name of the shop is Balance Body. Not to be confused with Body Balance at 110X (also FS) on the same street.

LikesBikes
07-04-23, 11:04
Was in the 'ham doing some shopping and needed to relax a bit. Called and asked if I could come over in 15 minutes and they said OK. I met Coco and she looked nice so gave her the 60 for the hour. She was probably in her 50's but with a petite body and A's poking out the fabric of her tight top. Massage was good but no real tease before the flip. After flipping over she puts out "how much you pay" so I ask how much she wants. She says "handjob" so I offer 40, she countered with 60 and settled on 50 if she went slow. She took care of me nicely, and I got to roam her tight body OTC. A hot towel cleanup then "all done". I usually like a footrub after but I guess we were out of time. When I got back in the car it was 55 minutes. I liked how they used unscented oil and did a good job cleaning it off so there was nothing smelly aftewards.

Overall was pretty good.

Packman12
07-05-23, 09:33
Know this is for Boston (and tried posting in the Other Boston forum) but does anyone know of a place that offers any kind of extras with a massage in the Marshfield area? Here for a week on vacation and never looked into what is around. Rubmaps had one location that was reviewed 10 years ago so that may have gone and passed. I have some massage places in Brighton / Brookline I can give details on as well as a FS massage incall in Brighton I go to monthly that I love (Gigi).

Delanojjjj
07-05-23, 10:10
Know this is for Boston (and tried posting in the Other Boston forum) but does anyone know of a place that offers any kind of extras with a massage in the Marshfield area? Here for a week on vacation and never looked into what is around. Rubmaps had one location that was reviewed 10 years ago so that may have gone and passed. I have some massage places in Brighton / Brookline I can give details on as well as a FS massage incall in Brighton I go to monthly that I love (Gigi).There are a number of places and nearby Pembroke on 139 but none of them are full service, but standard service at a minimum, and maybe more YMMV.

First one right on the Marshfield Pembroke line is sunflower, always a good time. Mile up the street little plaza on the left is Relax Time the same. Then about a mile and a half up on the street on left is Dao all of them about the same.

FormerlyCongo
07-06-23, 19:30
Well I guess I messed up. Wanted to try oxford so I reached out and was asked if had been there before. I said not yet and stone silence. I've only been to the FS prov spas so I'm not familiar with the Boston scene if there's different protocols and rates. Anyone familiar with oxford please drop me a dm with rates and such since I'd really like to check this place out.

ThizzleHats
07-06-23, 22:16
Well I guess I messed up. Wanted to try oxford so I reached out and was asked if had been there before. I said not yet and stone silence. I've only been to the FS prov spas so I'm not familiar with the Boston scene if there's different protocols and rates. Anyone familiar with oxford please drop me a dm with rates and such since I'd really like to check this place out.Here's the protocol 101: if someone asks you if you've been somewhere before, you say yes.

DownWind
07-07-23, 07:02
Here's the protocol 101: if someone asks you if you've been somewhere before, you say yes.Tell them you saw Amy or Tiffany. Those names work everywhere, it's all in the delivery.

Scraggy
07-07-23, 09:46
Tell them you saw Amy or Tiffany. Those names work everywhere, it's all in the delivery.Or you can grab a name from the list on each parlor's review listing on RubMaps, ideally someone listed a plausible length of time ago that they're not there anymore.

ShabuShabu
07-07-23, 10:48
Tell them you saw Amy or Tiffany. Those names work everywhere, it's all in the delivery.LOL I've never seen either name at an AMP. Search this forum and these names don't come up either. More common are Coco and Cici. But it doesn't matter. If they ask who you saw just say you' re terrible with names and you remember she was sexy with nice tits.

ShabuShabu
07-07-23, 10:50
Well I guess I messed up. Wanted to try oxford so I reached out and was asked if had been there before. I said not yet and stone silence. I've only been to the FS prov spas so I'm not familiar with the Boston scene if there's different protocols and rates. Anyone familiar with oxford please drop me a dm with rates and such since I'd really like to check this place out.You aren't missing anything.

Max Walker86
07-07-23, 12:16
I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45.
I got a couple of massages from a girl named erica but I wasn't feeling it with her.
This time I met a little older lad named wendy asked for medium hard
Thats what I got, she put in alot of effort. Wasnt shy to pull my underwear down
And work around the glutes. The lady worked from my shoulders down to the
Calves and feet, also used hot stones without me even asking.
Damage 50/50.

Andir
07-07-23, 15:11
I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45.Mmmm, Zoe, my love! I was never able to get anything from her besides massage though.

Max Walker86
07-07-23, 20:29
Mmmm, Zoe, my love! I was never able to get anything from her besides massage though.

It's not you, no HJ at zoe's shop to anyone.
I go there to get a legit massage that's it.
This lady was awesome.

RI CheeseHead
07-07-23, 21:51
I ask for 30 min massages at zoe's shop and get 40 min, today maybe 45. I got a couple of massages from a girl named erica but I wasn't feeling it with her. This time I met a little older lad named wendy asked for medium hard Thats what I got, she put in alot of effort. Wasnt shy to pull my underwear down And work around the glutes. The lady worked from my shoulders down to the Calves and feet, also used hot stones without me even asking. Damage 50/50.What place in Watertown is this?

Max Walker86
07-07-23, 22:11
What place in Watertown is this?

The shop is called sunrise spa and bodywork 409 mt auburn street.
Parking is on the street.
I live around the corner her and I have become friendly she likes me.

Azn Lvr
07-08-23, 06:32
How much would you guys tip for a good massage followed by DATY+HJ?

Thanks!

Rupert 2
07-08-23, 07:06
How much would you guys tip for a good massage followed by DATY+HJ?

Thanks!120.00.

But depends on how smoking the provider is.

JohnnyOceans2
07-08-23, 09:27
Had 2 great experiences with Summer at Sunshine so I thought I would go back. Made an appt with her and when I showed up I was told she would be 20 minutes. There were 2 other girls there. 1 who I hope is the mamasan had a big sore on her face. I asked the other girl if she was available and she said yes so I paid 40 for the HH. Pretty good massage with oil and lots of teasing. It was a hot day outside and I was sweating in this place. Maybe that's better then shivering I guess. On the flip I get her top off to reveal some very nice bolt ons. She agreed to throw my johnson in between them for a benjamin and I definitely enjoyed myself. Clean up and a little head a foot massage to finish. Will definitely return.

Jimmy Weed
07-08-23, 10:39
LOL I've never seen either name at an AMP. Search this forum and these names don't come up either. More common are Coco and Cici. But it doesn't matter. If they ask who you saw just say you' re terrible with names and you remember she was sexy with nice tits.I searched Tiffany and got over 200 hits in this forum.

RI CheeseHead
07-08-23, 13:59
The shop is called sunrise spa and bodywork 409 mt auburn street.
Parking is on the street.
I live around the corner her and I have become friendly she likes me.Did they move from 60 and Beacon? (RM showing 60 NB).

Max Walker86
07-08-23, 15:06
Did they move from 60 and Beacon? (RM showing 60 NB).

That I believe is another spa.
its 409 mount auburn.
its not on r.m

ShabuShabu
07-09-23, 09:24
I searched Tiffany and got over 200 hits in this forum.Yea I can see a bunch of results now. Odd I got none before. I'm going to blame the forum software vs user error LOL.

CamperVan10
07-09-23, 15:34
The name is Rose Aromatherapy.Made the maiden voyage to this Main St. , Waltham, location. Glad I did. Place was empty, drew Coco. Nice place, did the half hour. Now, it is 50 for half, but only 60 for full 1 hour, so will adjust next time. I will repeat.

Coco is older but lean, not hot, but good, wearing cut off shorts and skimpy red top. Postures as a thirty-something, which is no problem, but add 20+ years. I got the impression that FS and anything else is likely on the menu, but none of it was ever mentioned, and did not partake.

She's a giggly energetic one, and started right away teasing my nipples, cock, and balls. She excelled at the two hand tease while I was standing nude. OTC top and bottom with no questions and eventually moved to the massage table, face-up. More of the same while I was on the table. After 15-20 minutes of teasing I stood up and she teased and pulled me to an outstanding finish. Back on the table, she cleaned up, hot towel, and a feet / legs massage for the FULL HALF HOUR. OK, YMMV.

Ecstatic that I made the effort and now have another spot in the area to frequent. 50 for the half, plus 50 for the tip. Yes it should be 40 but the effort was great and I'll go back to 60+40 next time for the full hour; I left a good first impression.

HappyDave
07-09-23, 15:54
Made the maiden voyage to this Main St. , Waltham, location. Glad I did. Place was empty, drew Coco. Nice place, did the half hour. Now, it is 50 for half, but only 60 for full 1 hour, so will adjust next time. I will repeat.

Coco is older but lean, not hot, but good, wearing cut off shorts and skimpy red top. Postures as a thirty-something, which is no problem, but add 20+ years. I got the impression that FS and anything else is likely on the menu, but none of it was ever mentioned, and did not partake.

She's a giggly energetic one, and started right away teasing my nipples, cock, and balls. She excelled at the two hand tease while I was standing nude. OTC top and bottom with no questions and eventually moved to the massage table, face-up. More of the same while I was on the table. After 15-20 minutes of teasing I stood up and she teased and pulled me to an outstanding finish. Back on the table, she cleaned up, hot towel, and a feet / legs massage for the FULL HALF HOUR. OK, YMMV.

Ecstatic that I made the effort and now have another spot in the area to frequent. 50 for the half, plus 50 for the tip. Yes it should be 40 but the effort was great and I'll go back to 60+40 next time for the full hour; I left a good first impression.Sorry if this is a repost it did not seem to upload. I reviewed the place a while ago. The girls seem to have a slightly different script than other spas. My minimum is naked on the table in 30 minutes then the menu can vary. Having the common area door reduces a purp walk on the street. If I knee I could get consistent results may try again.

BorrowAFeeling
07-09-23, 22:35
Found a new location that offers a really fantastic massage. Location is very clean, private rooms. Not a shitty basement situation at all. One of the best massages, and I only asked for medium, so I'm sure if you like it harder she can get all your knots out. 40 ish, but attractive and skinny. There are at least 2 women there, one looked younger, will have to explore more. My provider didn't ask any questions or haggle at all which I appreciate. Little teasing and flip, followed by a sensual finish and some nice oohs and some encouragement. All-in-all, very hot. $75/ hour + $50 tip.

Second trip, same thing, but asked for 2 pops. She had to work for 2nd one but got it done, gave higher tip this time.

Found myself renewed with blue energy after the trip.

JackLyons1967
07-10-23, 03:08
Found a new location that offers a really fantastic massage. Location is very clean, private rooms. Not a shitty basement situation at all. One of the best massages, and I only asked for medium, so I'm sure if you like it harder she can get all your knots out. 40 ish, but attractive and skinny. There are at least 2 women there, one looked younger, will have to explore more. My provider didn't ask any questions or haggle at all which I appreciate. Little teasing and flip, followed by a sensual finish and some nice oohs and some encouragement. All-in-all, very hot. $75/ hour + $50 tip.

Second trip, same thing, but asked for 2 pops. She had to work for 2nd one but got it done, gave higher tip this time.

Found myself renewed with blue energy after the trip.Any hint at all as to where one might find this new favorite spot??

Johnson686
07-10-23, 07:56

Found myself renewed with blue energy after the trip.This would be a good review if you gave at least a hint of where this is.

TheLastPanda
07-10-23, 08:38
This would be a good review if you gave at least a hint of where this is.The hint, even the name of the place is in the review.

Bike Rider X
07-10-23, 09:38
Was in the area so called Oxford. Got the ok and headed over. This is a very strange place if you haven't been. You have to wait outside in a ghetto alley until the girl comes out for you. Wouldn't want to do it at night. Eva came down to let me in. 50's, porky and not great looking. Should have bailed, but you know the story. Fair massage and tease. Haggled the price, very annoying. Would take her clothes off, had something going on with one tit. Got out of there as quickly as possible. This place is a crap shoot.

BorrowAFeeling
07-10-23, 10:13
This would be a good review if you gave at least a hint of where this is.Read the last line of my review. It has the name in it.

MikeStandard
07-10-23, 13:26
I was looking for a new place as all my usual spots lack any massage skills lately. So I headed to Blue in Damvers after seeing some good reviews. When nobody answered the door, I remembered about the place down the street. Parking in the back and not to bad of an entrance not facing the street. I didn't call ahead as it was not my original plan, which may have been a mistake. I was greeted by a nice attractive maybe 40 in the basic black pants and tight shirt. She seemed cautious when I said I didn't call, but was accommodating for an hour visit. I laid down without towel, and when she came in she didn't say anything, I'll usually get a giggle or something friendly. She immediately covered me up and asked the usual questions. I figured at this point I was in for a legit massage and said hard. I must say, the massage was top notch. She seemed to really know what she was doing. I hadn't had a provider in a long time that actually had skills before the flip. I got a little more optimistic once the sheet was moved from side to side as she worked the legs, but alas no teasing. On the flip a lot of the same. Again, great massage while face up, which again is non existing at most places. It's usually right to the negotiation. She gave me a full rub down after the massage and got on the table on all 4. I was quite excited at this point, but she just stopped and paused for a long period of time hovering over me. It was probably a missed opportunity on my part, but I was unsure about the vibe. Bottom line excellent massage. Will definitely repeat and see what a second visit brings. I ended up stopping in Wackfield for a reliable hh to get my fix.

UnnaturalFox
07-10-23, 19:12
Visited Eastern recently and drew CiCi. She is a beautiful little woman. Her massage was ok but who goes for the massage right? On the flip she asks what I want and we go for a nice HE, the top comes off and the bottom goes down exposing a killer body. Beautiful breast and tight ass. I was in HJ heaven with my hands on her ass and my mouth sucking in her beautiful tits. Came quickly. Clean up and a little scalp massage. Damage was 65 house and 60 tip. Could be more in the menu?I've been there only once, maybe a month ago. All the gals were good looking, service was good. But, the haggling left a sour taste, and that's the big difference between your experience and mine. I paid a lot more for the same service you got and that's after some haggling. I generally don't like to haggle. I just don't go back.

Zack Lawrence
07-10-23, 19:21
Read the last line of my review. It has the name in it.Seriously, no need for the smoke and mirrors. I read the last line and still don't know.

LukieTaylor
07-10-23, 19:36
Wanted to talk about my recent experience at Fragrance in CT.

I believe I drew Sophia who, while nice and spoke decent English, went really hard on the negotiations and that always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Another unfortunate point is that this location doesn't have a TS, which is always the highlight for me at AMPs.

All that being said however she gave an excellent massage and experience overall. Very relaxing massage with plenty of teasing, shirt off and let me suck on them while she went to work.

Damage was house+. 8, for the experience I'd definitely return again if I'm in the area, but lack of TS and aggressive negotiations means it'll likely be a while before I return.

(And yes I did originally post this in the wrong thread, apologies for that lads I'm getting old clearly LOL).

LukieTaylor
07-10-23, 19:39

Found myself renewed with blue energy after the trip.Excellent post. I've actually walked by this exact spot multiple times and wondered if anything was available. Any info on if they have a TS?

Scraggy
07-11-23, 10:46
Seriously, no need for the smoke and mirrors. I read the last line and still don't know.Obviously, it's the blue energy spa. Wherever on Earth that might be.

LongDongTV
07-11-23, 12:06
Went back here recently only because I saw the current rotation was Tiffany and Sunny. Ended up getting Sunny. She made up for the last time I saw her here and then some. Back in good graces with me. Excellent service. Can go into further details via PM (seniors or if we previously PM'd).

HappiestEnding
07-11-23, 12:16
Went back here recently only because I saw the current rotation was Tiffany and Sunny. Ended up getting Sunny. She made up for the last time I saw her here and then some. Back in good graces with me. Excellent service. Can go into further details via PM (seniors or if we previously PM'd).Got to see her once before she went back to NY or wherever. Hopeful that she'll return someday. Although I've read that sunny was an even better option. Guess I'll go find out LOL.

SexDude123
07-11-23, 13:16
I've been there only once, maybe a month ago. All the gals were good looking, service was good. But, the haggling left a sour taste, and that's the big difference between your experience and mine. I paid a lot more for the same service you got and that's after some haggling. I generally don't like to haggle. I just don't go back.Seriously I hate the haggling. I saw Cici when on her 2nd day at eastern and she haggled like crazy. She wanted $80 to take her top off and I said ok. And then she wanted another $20 to rub her tits over me and I said sure. And then she wanted another $20 to take her pants off and it just goes on.

She was very sexy and I did have a good time but the haggling really just annoyed me. I'm surprised he got all that for only $60! LOL.

SexDude123
07-11-23, 13:19
I was looking for a new place as all my usual spots lack any massage skills lately. So I headed to Blue in Damvers after seeing some good reviews. When nobody answered the door, I remembered about the place down the street. Parking in the back and not to bad of an entrance not facing the street. I didn't call ahead as it was not my original plan, which may have been a mistake. I was greeted by a nice attractive maybe 40 in the basic black pants and tight shirt. She seemed cautious when I said I didn't call, but was accommodating for an hour visit. I laid down without towel, and when she came in she didn't say anything, I'll usually get a giggle or something friendly. She immediately covered me up and asked the usual questions. I figured at this point I was in for a legit massage and said hard. I must say, the massage was top notch. She seemed to really know what she was doing. I hadn't had a provider in a long time that actually had skills before the flip. I got a little more optimistic once the sheet was moved from side to side as she worked the legs, but alas no teasing. On the flip a lot of the same. Again, great massage while face up, which again is non existing at most places. It's usually right to the negotiation. She gave me a full rub down after the massage and got on the table on all 4. I was quite excited at this point, but she just stopped and paused for a long period of time hovering over me. It was probably a missed opportunity on my part, but I was unsure about the vibe. Bottom line excellent massage..What's the name of this place?

Jack A Dogov
07-11-23, 13:41

Found myself renewed with blue energy after the trip.

Any hint at all as to where one might find this new favorite spot??I think this is the place. https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-blue-energy-and-spa-boston-ma-191718#review-2086438..

Bishop8891
07-11-23, 18:53
Seriously I hate the haggling. I saw Cici when on her 2nd day at eastern and she haggled like crazy. She wanted $80 to take her top off and I said ok. And then she wanted another $20 to rub her tits over me and I said sure. And then she wanted another $20 to take her pants off and it just goes on.

She was very sexy and I did have a good time but the haggling really just annoyed me. I'm surprised he got all that for only $60! LOL.CiCi is one of the sexiest providers you will find. Haggling is normal the first time you visit. Once you become a regular that goes away and you both know what to expect.

I enjoy her very much and she knows what I like. She is a gem.

DownWind
07-11-23, 22:10
CiCi is one of the sexiest providers you will find. Haggling is normal the first time you visit. Once you become a regular that goes away and you both know what to expect.

I enjoy her very much and she knows what I like. She is a gem.Guys, some mongers really abuse these ladies. I heard one gave zero and said he never promised more. Others get a he and pay 20 bucks. These cheap bastards are the reason we get the haggle until they know you. Don't begrudge them, it's business and most don't really like it. Be thankful when a generous monger is ahead of you, you get a collateral benifit and if one of the cheap pricks is ahead of you, you get the hard haggle. Can't blame them. Just appreciate these ladies, and be thankful we have them at a moments notice.

DibuScaloneta
07-12-23, 09:53
I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.

LongDongTV
07-12-23, 13:15
Got to see her once before she went back to NY or wherever. Hopeful that she'll return someday. Although I've read that sunny was an even better option. Guess I'll go find out LOL.I've seen Shirley before too and can indeed confirm Sunny is indeed the better option. Shirley is basically a poor man's Sunny LOL.

Augustwest
07-12-23, 13:21
I always liked Fragrance when I was commuting into the City. However they did have their share of hagglers, I feel like when girls relocate from NYC they have higher standards for tips and do more haggling, maybe maybe not.

As far as table shower, I don't think I've ever gotten one in Mass, only RI.

Across the street at 2 D (40 Harrison?) they did used to have a solo shower that they would let you use if you asked. Not sure if they still do, it's been a while. That however is also a rarity.

Back in the golden age of the Caucasian parlors (Royal, Old English), showers were an expectation. But I'm dating myself.

Wanted to talk about my recent experience at Fragrance in CT.

I believe I drew Sophia who, while nice and spoke decent English, went really hard on the negotiations and that always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Another unfortunate point is that this location doesn't have a TS, which is always the highlight for me at AMPs.

All that being said however she gave an excellent massage and experience overall. Very relaxing massage with plenty of teasing, shirt off and let me suck on them while she went to work.

Damage was house+. 8, for the experience I'd definitely return again if I'm in the area, but lack of TS and aggressive negotiations means it'll likely be a while before I return.

(And yes I did originally post this in the wrong thread, apologies for that lads I'm getting old clearly LOL).

Augustwest
07-12-23, 13:25
I'm assuming 80 means there was a BJ?Yeah, but it was in 1987.

Delanojjjj
07-12-23, 13:31
I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.Last time I was at Holistic spa Revere they had table shower, Steam and Sauna. Plenty of Reviews on this place.

Augustwest
07-12-23, 13:31
In my experience, you need to travel to Rhode Island for a table shower.

Personally other than getting clean I don't really see the appeal, a decent rub and tease covers all the bases that a TS does.

I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.

EnygmaLover
07-12-23, 13:36
Last time I was at Holistic spa Revere they had table shower, Steam and Sauna. Plenty of Reviews on this place.When I went there, they provided a great massage and overall spa experience. But nothing else. Do they just not do extras, or did I not signal what I wanted properly? I haven't had this problem elsewhere.

Zack Lawrence
07-12-23, 18:01
In my experience, you need to travel to Rhode Island for a table shower.

Personally other than getting clean I don't really see the appeal, a decent rub and tease covers all the bases that a TS does.Fitchburg has a few places with TS Cloud 9 for one.

KatSuno1492
07-12-23, 18:11
I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.Other than the one at Holistic in Revere (to which I have not been), the only other AMP I know of in Eastern MA with a TS is Asian Quality Bodywork in Taunton.

According to pics it looks like there's one at Bemis in Fitchburg, and one in Burlington (1 Mountain Rd). All I'm doing is looking up on RM which ones are marked as having a TS then looking up the addresses in Google and checking out pics / sites.

Choir Boy
07-12-23, 18:21
CiCi is one of the sexiest providers you will find. Haggling is normal the first time you visit. Once you become a regular that goes away and you both know what to expect.

I enjoy her very much and she knows what I like. She is a gem.This raises an interesting point. Suppose you go to a spa for the first time, there is excessive haggling, and you end up paying $120 for $100 worth of service. The next time you go, the haggling "goes away". Sounds fine. But do you now pay $100 for $100 worth of service, or are you "locked in" to keep paying $120 since you paid it the first time?

Jack A Dogov
07-13-23, 00:30
I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.Spa Tao in North Chelmsford has a table shower. Don't believe Rubmaps saying it's a non-erotic place, basic service is available. House fee is higher than most places at 80 for an hour.

Estebahn
07-13-23, 02:01
I haven't experienced a table shower before, hoping anyone might have some info on one. Anywhere in Mass. Could you provide a location and what to expect?? Would be Much appreciated fellas thanks.Holistic provides a great, yet pricey, experience. House fee is $125; they start you in the steam room for as long as you can stand it, then give you a thorough washing up in the table shower room, off to the luke warm sauna for about 5 minutes, then back to the room for a great massage, I'm pretty sure a standard finish is all that is offered here and was offered every time I've visited. Although roaming does not seem to be appreciated here.

DownWind
07-13-23, 02:54
This raises an interesting point. Suppose you go to a spa for the first time, there is excessive haggling, and you end up paying $120 for $100 worth of service. The next time you go, the haggling "goes away". Sounds fine. But do you now pay $100 for $100 worth of service, or are you "locked in" to keep paying $120 since you paid it the first time?Choirboy, you have 2 options, pay her the extra 20, recieve no haggle and enjoy the connection, or put her behind you and chalk it up to experience. In most cases, you will have a better experience on the second visit, but that is subjective.

Mattis1775
07-13-23, 05:22
79X on Wash in Newton. Covered FS plus BBBJ. 200 including the house fee (30 min). Second floor, big rooms, but the bathroom is outside the parlor in the corridor. Not bad looking 2 women. One is older but still OK I love them all!

The name of the shop is Balance Body. Not to be confused with Body Balance at 110X (also FS) on the same street.Were the women Chinese / Korean? If you go into the Highlands to Mandela for some Caucasian skin, it's about the same rate. But, with hands only and no top. Depends on what your mood is that day.

Delanojjjj
07-13-23, 07:42
When I went there, they provided a great massage and overall spa experience. But nothing else. Do they just not do extras, or did I not signal what I wanted properly? I haven't had this problem elsewhere.Standard service. Always left happy.

JohnDick75
07-13-23, 20:55
Guys, some mongers really abuse these ladies. I heard one gave zero and said he never promised more. Others get a he and pay 20 bucks. These cheap bastards are the reason we get the haggle until they know you. Don't begrudge them, it's business and most don't really like it. Be thankful when a generous monger is ahead of you, you get a collateral benifit and if one of the cheap pricks is ahead of you, you get the hard haggle. Can't blame them. Just appreciate these ladies, and be thankful we have them at a moments notice.Don't forget this my friends we are the consumer it's because our money they get paid so respect goes both ways someone pays too much they will expect it from everyone.

Katokay
07-13-23, 21:28
Don't forget this my friends we are the consumer it's because our money they get paid so respect goes both ways someone pays too much they will expect it from everyone.What's too much? I probably overpay on average and it doesn't bother me. I think they deserve more than $40 for a HJ or $200 for full service. I've seen some of their clientele. Fat, old, bald, and smelly. Smoking a Marlboro before walking in. Jeez, I'd rather blow my brains out.

BillyBaloney
07-13-23, 22:20
Don't forget this my friends we are the consumer it's because our money they get paid so respect goes both ways someone pays too much they will expect it from everyone.Thank you John this is great insight and profound advice.

Dr Wiggles
07-14-23, 10:29
Thank you John this is great insight and profound advice.Not paying "too much" is the reason only junkies and grannies do sex work.

Sounds
07-14-23, 12:27
Smoking a Marlboro before walking in. Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.

Member #4063
07-14-23, 15:47
Spa Tao in North Chelmsford has a table shower. Don't believe Rubmaps saying it's a non-erotic place, basic service is available. House fee is higher than most places at 80 for an hour.Correct it is a HJ only place with a really nice table shower which will allow for extra tease. Last time their great tease there with nice ass play and in the room even better tease and excellent HJ. Women are not young, but not at all unattractive.

Pizzle
07-14-23, 17:48
I'll be in the area for work next week. I see a lot of reports of places that offer HJs. What about BJs or FS? Any recommendations from the locals? Thanks in advance guys.

RichnMa
07-14-23, 18:31
Correct it is a HJ only place with a really nice table shower which will allow for extra tease. Last time their great tease there with nice ass play and in the room even better tease and excellent HJ. Women are not young, but not at all unattractive.Harrison, 2 D house, 70 extra, 20 TS fairly attractive Asian. Pop twice once on table and again in massage. 50 tip.

HeadyTipper
07-14-23, 19:02
Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.

EarlSandwich
07-14-23, 22:54
Any hint at all as to where one might find this new favorite spot??https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/617-380-7999grand-openingstunn/574220557762

Woody32
07-15-23, 08:20
Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.

DownWind
07-15-23, 09:16
Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.Wood, I think you're missing his point. Smokey then goes in and stinks up the room and the MT. Who wants to work on stinky? The BO is one thing, cones with the turf, but ash tray breath, ugggg.

CenteFisher
07-15-23, 09:19
Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.

Any reviews or insights are appreciated.

QuincyFire
07-15-23, 15:23
Definitely happens. I pulled into the parking lot of an AMP and there was a guy standing outside his car smoking a cigarette. I was waiting in my car until he was finished smoking and left.

He finished his smoking and instead of leaving, went into the AMP.Keep up the good work deputy Barnie.

Jimmy Weed
07-15-23, 21:31
Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.

Any reviews or insights are appreciated.The non-asian massage thread.

Mapokaplaya
07-16-23, 00:11
Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).

HeadyTipper
07-16-23, 00:25
I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).I will try to use these clues to my advantage. Thanks.

Andir
07-16-23, 00:36
Were the women Chinese / Korean? They are Chinese. Please, let me know if you find a shop (not an escort agency) with Korean hoes around Boston!

Jimmy Weed
07-16-23, 07:25
I was parked at an AMP stalking the place like some of you guy's and a septic pumping truck pulled in, holy cow what a stink!! I waited for the driver to leave, but he got out and went in for a massage. At this point I lit up a Black and Mild to cover the smell of the septic truck. When I went to the back of the building 2 of the 3 AMP ladies were outside the back door smoking cigarettes. I don't know about you guy's but I will take the lesser of two evils.

Wiseass
07-16-23, 11:27
I was parked at an AMP stalking the place like some of you guy's and a septic pumping truck pulled in, holy cow what a stink!! I waited for the driver to leave, but he got out and went in for a massage. At this point I lit up a Black and Mild to cover the smell of the septic truck. When I went to the back of the building 2 of the 3 AMP ladies were outside the back door smoking cigarettes. I don't know about you guy's but I will take the lesser of two evils.Good Point! Too Funny!

Rupert 2
07-16-23, 14:19
They are Chinese. Please, let me know if you fi
nd a shop (not an escort agency) with Korean hoes around Boston!Providence, mostly all Korean.

ArchaticPipe
07-16-23, 16:07
They are Chinese. Please, let me know if you find a shop (not an escort agency) with Korean hoes around Boston!You'll get more Korean in Providence though LE raided the area 3-4 years ago still some left. You'll get more Chinese in Boston. But there're also some Korean Indy.

Johnson686
07-16-23, 19:55
I will try to use these clues to my advantage. Thanks.Use rubmaps, the places he's talking about are Jian Kang, where you can get at least a covered BJ, and sometimes FS depending on the girl, and Custom Bodywork, although on Rubmaps it's still listed by its old name, Blue Sky (but to be confused by Blue Sky in Peabody). But the Blue Sky in Peabody does also offer happiness, girls aren't that young but you can get a BBBJ.

Mapokaplaya
07-16-23, 21:16
Use rubmaps, the places he's talking about are Jian Kang, where you can get at least a covered BJ, and sometimes FS depending on the girl, and Custom Bodywork, although on Rubmaps it's still listed by its old name, Blue Sky (but to be confused by Blue Sky in Peabody). But the Blue Sky in Peabody does also offer happiness, girls aren't that young but you can get a BBBJ.You are correct with most of this, those are the places in Salem I was referring to. But the other Blue Sky I believe is in Danvers not Peabody, also there is 1 more in Salem I would recommend, it is Wendy who moved from the same street as the other 2 mentioned earlier to another location downtown Salem.

HeadyTipper
07-16-23, 23:59
You are correct with most of this, those are the places in Salem I was referring to. But the other Blue Sky I believe is in Danvers not Peabody, also there is 1 more in Salem I would recommend, it is Wendy who moved from the same street as the other 2 mentioned earlier to another location downtown Salem.Thanks to you and Johnson. I did search the forum and checked RM, I just don't know the area and was going to have to figure out the road from Peabody to Salem! All good.

Augustwest
07-17-23, 10:02
You'll get more Korean in Providence though LE raided the area 3-4 years ago still some left. You'll get more Chinese in Boston. But there're also some Korean Indy.Would be interested in any leads on Indy K girls, PM me if preferred.

Jared260
07-17-23, 10:38
https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/massage/asian/617-380-7999grand-openingstunn/574220557762This is blue energy spa. Open about a month. Reviewed on RM. 3rd floor walk up. No elevator. And the real girls at the AMP don't look anything like the girls in the STG ads thst opens from the link. Its a regular AMP. Don't know why its on STG.

Johnson686
07-17-23, 14:23
You are correct with most of this, those are the places in Salem I was referring to. But the other Blue Sky I believe is in Danvers not Peabody, also there is 1 more in Salem I would recommend, it is Wendy who moved from the same street as the other 2 mentioned earlier to another location downtown Salem.Yes, Danvers, I don't know why I said Peabody because I've been there quite a few times.

NYFunRaveller
07-17-23, 14:37
I'll be making several work trips up to the H20 area in the next few months. Looking for any recommendations on good are / T places with table showers.

Last time I was up I couldn't find anything on my own so thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks.

Jimmy Pratt
07-17-23, 23:01
Went to Summer's place (she's still on vacation) the other day. Had Mia, who is there along with Linda. Mia seems to be learning a similar technique that both Summer and Linda employ, but isn't quite there yet. Had a very relaxing massage with one minor interruption from the doorbell. She seems to understand less English than the other two, but enough that you can explain what you want. On the flip, she pulled up her shirt to reveal some nice chesticles. I tipped 60 on top of the 70 house fee. Overall, worth a repeat and either Mia or Linda are decent enough replacements until Summer gets back. Oh, FYI when she comes back at end of August, Linda is then going to be gone herself.

JP.

HappiestEnding
07-18-23, 09:21
Other than 40 Harr in CT, are there any places in the area open past 10 pm? Maybe an aamp? I would love a good h2 o town / than aamp recommendation via PM.

Andir
07-18-23, 20:25
Stopped by 55X in Waltham again. Lulu was my gf for an hour. Tiny, fit, seems mid-30's but is probably older. Small but natural boobs — feel very nice. I know that some of you, good people, are into the kissing thing. So, Lulu is a girl for you as she was the most enthusiastic kisser I've ever encountered at the massage joint. I knew it's going to be good when she greeted me at the door chewing gum. No bad breath whatsoever. A hard no to sex. You wouldn't believe how much I offered her, still no go. A blow job with saran wrap. You better bring your own rubber if saran is not your thing. Surprisingly good massage skills in case you want to keep going after you nutted. 100 on top of the house. A bargain by today's standards. A very enjoyable experience overall.

CamperVan10
07-19-23, 08:31
Went to Summer's place (she's still on vacation) the other day. Had Mia, who is there along with Linda. Mia seems to be learning a similar technique that both Summer and Linda employ, but isn't quite there yet. Had a very relaxing massage with one minor interruption from the doorbell. She seems to understand less English than the other two, but enough that you can explain what you want. On the flip, she pulled up her shirt to reveal some nice chesticles. I tipped 60 on top of the 70 house fee. Overall, worth a repeat and either Mia or Linda are decent enough replacements until Summer gets back. Oh, FYI when she comes back at end of August, Linda is then going to be gone herself.

JP.Also dropped in last week for a visit and both Mia and Linda were available. I opted for Linda, only the half hour, very well worth it. My first time with Linda was last summer when she was new and learning. She was good then, but excellent now. The actual massage is good, but with the half hour it's fast forward to the tease and it was great, with the aforementioned technique that Summer has taught. Good long tease, flip, and pulled to finish expertly. Another monger rang the bell during, so Mia took that one and both providers were gainfully employed for the duration. Well worth the visit and will repeat. 45+50.

Marrin
07-20-23, 14:41
$100 for HJ? What?

This is why we can't have nice things affordably.$100 top and bottom access, with standard finish.

Marrin
07-20-23, 14:43
I have been thinking of visiting Prospect and seeing Helen. She is tiny. But how is her tease.She left about a month ago. Too bad.

BorrowAFeeling
07-20-23, 21:17
Saw an ad for GT spa which caught my attention. First the hours are late, till 11 pm. But more interesting was they are advertising a table shower.

Looks like there's a lot of reviews on RM but I don't subscribe, and it doesn't show table shower as available. Anyone have Intel on this place? I used to love the TS at Beacon St and been looking for something similar ever since they closed.

HappiestEnding
07-21-23, 09:57
Saw an ad for GT spa which caught my attention. First the hours are late, till 11 pm. But more interesting was they are advertising a table shower.

Looks like there's a lot of reviews on RM but I don't subscribe, and it doesn't show table shower as available. Anyone have Intel on this place? I used to love the TS at Beacon St and been looking for something similar ever since they closed.There's a TS there yes, but the place itself is not the cleanest. My provider had just finished a cigarette before starting with me and that was huge turn off. Also, her hands were rough and that sucked as well. I got the impression that a wider menu was available though so YMMV. Personally I like Nicole at 40 Harrison. Clean spot w / TS.

Augustwest
07-21-23, 10:20
Based on prior staffing, if the ad said "TS", I wouldn't assume "table shower".

Looks like there's a lot of reviews on RM but I don't subscribe, and it doesn't show table shower as available. Anyone have Intel on this place? I used to love the TS at Beacon St and been looking for something similar ever since they closed.

SteveLynch123
07-21-23, 14:06
New woman at Eastern. Nice person, amazing body if you like big boobs. She gives a really good massage in its own right. Friendly woman, too. Not much of a tease, esp stomach down she seems very reluctant to reach down a play with the boys. She does a good job on the flip. $100 everything off and full access. She doesn't have anywhere near the skill of Ella or Summer or Angela of 1060 when she was in her prime, but good enough in a pinch. But in my opinion, Ella is the friendliest and most skilled of any ladies I've encountered in the area.

Break420
07-21-23, 19:14

JP.Saw Mia (looks 6/10).

Massage 9/10. She went a little too hard with the back walking at times.

Solid technique / good finish.

Would definitely see again.

60/50 for an hour.

She seemed happy.

BoatBo
07-21-23, 21:39
I saw Mia too and she was amazing! One of the best massages ever. Great techniques!

Saw Mia (looks 6/10).

Massage 9/10. She went a little too hard with the back walking at times.

Solid technique / good finish.

Would definitely see again.

60/50 for an hour.

She seemed happy.

BosLocal88
07-22-23, 05:33
What's up why'all. Ok so I went and tried this place as they had a TS advertised. Made a pre scheduled appointment for an afternoon during the work week as to avoid any interrupting me which is more likely after work hours. So much for that. One monger calls to make an appointment and she goes to answer the phone. Same monger walks in as my finish starts. I arrive, no issues for parking as there is a lot and street spots. Very busy road. Used the side entrance and was greeted by an underwhelming host. Not a good start. She takes me to the room where I get undressed and into a robe for shower time. Get to the shower and of course we don't even use it. There's a table, and there's a shower, but for some odd reason they are using a bucket of hot water instead of the shower. Absolutely not. What a scam. 0 tease. Return to room, massage starts, 0 tease. Flip over she goes to work. I finish. Just a terrible time. Will never repeat. Everything came to 120. Just a horrible experience.

RI CheeseHead
07-22-23, 13:37
What's up why'all. Ok so I went and tried this place as they had a TS advertised. Made a pre scheduled appointment for an afternoon during the work week as to avoid any interrupting me which is more likely after work hours. So much for that. One monger calls to make an appointment and she goes to answer the phone. Same monger walks in as my finish starts. I arrive, no issues for parking as there is a lot and street spots. Very busy road. Used the side entrance and was greeted by an underwhelming host. Not a good start. She takes me to the room where I get undressed and into a robe for shower time. Get to the shower and of course we don't even use it. There's a table, and there's a shower, but for some odd reason they are using a bucket of hot water instead of the shower. Absolutely not. What a scam. 0 tease. Return to room, massage starts, 0 tease. Flip over she goes to work. I finish. Just a terrible time. Will never repeat. Everything came to 120. Just a horrible experience.The minute the used bucket instead of a shower, I would have asked for all of my money back.

Vintage68
07-22-23, 15:26
Went here looking for Coco with the nice titties, wasn't there. Settled on 40 ish cute provider with nose piercing. Started massage with sheet over me, but there was no a / c or fan and that got sweaty. Removed sheet and continued the marginal massage and onto a nice tease. Fondled the balls for about 5 minutes until the flip. Allowing roaming and pulled up top for a reluctant nipple access or her b cups. HJ was uninspired, so I asked for the other 50 ish provider at the counter to join in for four hands finish. Took a while to nut since neither of them are stunners or very enthusiastic. First girl finally got into it with some dirty talk and fake moans. Got to the finish line and tipped her 6 and her friend got 4 which we agreed upon prior to her joining in. Likely won't be back if they don't get any new talent.

One of you walked in and I could hear you say you needed to go to the ATM to get cash and you'd be right back. I knew you weren't coming back, LOL. I should have done the same.