PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

MickPK
09-17-14, 07:28
A few posts a while back #15862 "didn't stay"; #15187 "disappointing"; # 14614 "legit". There are a few others none seemed positive. But like all of these places, owners change providers change. One of my funny stories. I was exchanging into with a member who was getting great massages from this hot chick in a now defunct hair salon but no HE. He kept going back hoping that the next time would be the one. He kept encouraging me to give her a try. (Keep in mind, this place only had one provider and three stylists). Finally, I was in the area and stopped in. I got FS on the first visit! As it turned out it was a new provider on her first day, the other chick had moved on to some place else. I sent him a report. First time FS, what's your problem. Then I gave him the details. Had a great laugh over it. If you want to know what's going on at a place, sometimes you just have to TOFTT.I found one post, by Acid Black back in November 2011, that indicated any extras were available here. But to Yello's point, there are numerous other postings by other members, including yours truly, of unsuccessful attempts. In my case, I've been tempted to go back and try again, but the $80 entry fee is a bit steep. The massage itself was pretty good.

Bigben99
09-17-14, 08:29
Fully agree and I would put her on a par with Jenny at every level. Looks, massage quality, professionalism. Both also always gave me a minimum of 60 minutes. And Annie (who came right after Jenny) had the best body of all and was just as pretty. Her massage was just meh though. My last visit (documented on USG) with Lulu was better than the previous 2. Keep waiting for Pink to pull in this quality but it has been awhile for them. Sasa needs to move there.

Hi there -.

I haven't posted in a long time and I'm trying to make up for it now with a few posts sharing info (in the non-asian mp and backpage provider areas too).

Went to FBW 3 times. Got Lulu randomly the first time and it was awesome, have requested her twice since. There's plenty of info on here, but for those looking for a good place in metrowest this is really it, for as long as she's' here.

People have talked about how great Jenny was, or before that a few years ago how great Lisa was at Natick BW.

In my opinion Lulu beats them all. Pretty decent massage. Significantly better looking than most Boston AMP women. She's actually very cute and when her shirt rides up as she works you can see she has a nice body. She's not NY AMP hot, but she's probably as pretty as it gets out this way. Plenty of tease pre-flip, really as long as you want. She knows what you like. After the flip she takes her time and is gentle so you'll be enjoying yourself for a while. Very playful (in ways that are uncommon for metrowest AMPs). Really good finish. Honestly I doubt it will last, but while she's here I keep going back. I always get a full hour. I tip 60 cause I know I'm getting better service than is typical at these places with a better looking woman so I want her to keep it up.

If she's busy, I actually just say I'll call back. I don't find it worth it to spent my money on other AMP providers while Lulu is still around.

HowardSprague
09-17-14, 09:45
Does anyone have any info on mountain re in Burlington? I went back 10 pages but didn't see anything. Age and attractiveness of provider (s), and whether HJ or other ending is provided. Thanks!

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4670905578.htmlThis was my first AMP experience as it is about a two miles from my office. This visit was in December 2011. The entrance is discreet enough. You go in a rear entrance, the stairs to the second floor unit are right there, and the unit as at the top of the stairs (as I recall). Provider wasn't really a looker, but wasn't a complete troll. English was passable. House fee includes a decent table shower. Massage wasn't bad at all and included backwalking. End was DIY with the provider assisting some with the boys. I have not repeated. I've thought about it because, as has been mentioned, staff change, but I've got much better options in the general vicinity.

Nsfrmbhnd
09-17-14, 12:40
Recently visited location on the north shore currently offering special rates for 30 and 60 minutes. Massage was decent, place was very clean. Store front. Full hour. There's nothing else on the menu. Good price for a good massage. You'll save some "Green", but won't leave all that happy.

PIB629
09-18-14, 17:22
So are they on concord st, Hollis, or cochituate? Or somewhere else? Can't find a specific ad on CL or BP with the name. Can someone reply or pm with the addresses or phone number? Appreciate it.

Rito1
09-18-14, 19:58
Looks like we might have a new spot in Quincy.

Kenny9370
09-18-14, 20:21
So are they on concord st, Hollis, or cochituate? Or somewhere else? Can't find a specific ad on CL or BP with the name. Can someone reply or pm with the addresses or phone number? Appreciate it.They are on walnut street. I tried calling them today but got one ring followed by a busy signal. Are they still open?

Serendipity26
09-18-14, 20:55
They are on walnut street. I tried calling them today but got one ring followed by a busy signal. Are they still open?As of 5 days ago they were still open. But I bet with Lulu they are getting more popular and busy.

Jack A Dogov
09-18-14, 20:58
They are on walnut street. I tried calling them today but got one ring followed by a busy signal. Are they still open?They were open as of this past weekend because I was there. Search CL therapeautic for Framingham and you'll find their info.

Bigben99
09-18-14, 21:47
Same experience. Either Lulu booked up early or it was an evening off. I called about 7 pm.

They are on walnut street. I tried calling them today but got one ring followed by a busy signal. Are they still open?

Bigben99
09-18-14, 22:20
Once again 2 new faces at PINK. Michelle (older thin but attractive) and Crystal (younger shorter and attractive). Interesting experience. Started with Michelle (Crystal is busy) and ended with Crystal. Changed in midstream right at the best part. Which was good.

This is a good option in Metrowest again. Neither woman haggled which is usually a downside to Pink. Michelle's massage was actually not bad either.

And to all the other MW mongers who refuse to post. To quote Bob Dylan "oh my God am I here all alone?" Seniort and Trusted friends PM me for detail.

NorthOfTown
09-19-14, 20:10
Jenna has now moved to 106 Main Street, Stoughton. Shop is called Oasis Bodywork. She has great hands and a great attitude.

Kenny9370
09-19-14, 21:14
Once again 2 new faces at PINK. Michelle (older thin but attractive) and Crystal (younger shorter and attractive). Interesting experience. Started with Michelle (Crystal is busy) and ended with Crystal. Changed in midstream right at the best part. Which was good.

This is a good option in Metrowest again. Neither woman haggled which is usually a downside to Pink. Michelle's massage was actually not bad either.

And to all the other MW mongers who refuse to post. To quote Bob Dylan "oh my God am I here all alone?" Seniort and Trusted friends PM me for detail.After my failed attempted at FWB I headed over to Pink on a walkin and was greeted by Christy (if I heard her correctly; could be Crystal also). Massage was good. Started off soft but I change my mind and went with medium. Also had a nice ending pm for more detail. Only bad thing about this is the location. Across the street from a busy gas station and alot of people hanging around.

Bigben99
09-19-14, 21:35
It is safer than FBW or many others. No visibility if you take my advice.

After my failed attempted at FWB I headed over to Pink on a walkin and was greeted by Christy (if I heard her correctly; could be Crystal also). Massage was good. Started off soft but I change my mind and went with medium. Also had a nice ending pm for more detail. Only bad thing about this is the location. Across the street from a busy gas station and alot of people hanging around.

Big Head
09-20-14, 01:27
Jenna has now moved to 106 Main Street, Stoughton. Shop is called Oasis Bodywork. She has great hands and a great attitude.Correction. Stoneham.

-BH.

Smoke Screen
09-20-14, 13:06
Invitation to join a special senior membership group with a backpage link? Sure smells like LEO. Boston Senior has "0" posts. PM me or post here if you have received it.Yup, I got it too, don't know what to make of it, so I'll pass.

Big Head
09-20-14, 18:06
Yup, I got it too, don't know what to make of it, so I'll pass.It's a spam, just ignore / delete it.

-BH.

NorthOfTown
09-20-14, 19:09
Sorry about that folks.

Correction. Stoneham.

-BH.

Imissnyc
09-21-14, 08:09
Correction. Stoneham.

-BH.That fits right in with my weekly 5 Guys / Red Stone Liquors run. Thanks!

TurnOverHoney
09-21-14, 13:24
Looks like we might have a new spot in Quincy.Appears to be legitimate based on those factors. There's a special, but obviously that is to get you in the door.

Big Head
09-22-14, 11:28
Sorry about that folks.Went to see her for HH. About 45 yo, medium build, fake tits. The massage was good, I wished there was more teasing though. After the flip UTC on top and HE. Total=40+40=80.

I guess there is no such a thing as a perfect AMP, they all have their ups and downs. The pleasure is in the anticipation itself.

-BH.

RobinHood2
09-23-14, 10:11
After being blown off by someone on Monday I called this place to see who was working. Told it was a new girl named Lulu so I booked and went over there.

Lulu wasn't unattractive and had on a loose fitting little green dress that was just above her knees. I walked in and she smiled took me to the room and grabbed me for a kiss, then lifted her skirt to show me her little panties. I lifted the dress higher to show a really nice set of be's on the edge of see's, all natural. She starts to move her hips back and forth and says boom boom. I smiled she went out to lock the door while I got undressed.

The menu with her seemed to be HJ-40 FS-100 One and done. She's probably in her 40's, body not bad at all. Gets right down to it. She does want to get paid in advance! Pretty sure BBBJ is doable and BBFS might be possible. English is not good at all!

QuincyFire
09-23-14, 13:23
After being blown off by someone on Monday I called this place to see who was working. Told it was a new girl named Lulu so I booked and went over there.

Lulu wasn't unattractive and had on a loose fitting little green dress that was just above her knees. I walked in and she smiled took me to the room and grabbed me for a kiss, then lifted her skirt to show me her little panties. I lifted the dress higher to show a really nice set of be's on the edge of see's, all natural. She starts to move her hips back and forth and says boom boom. I smiled she went out to lock the door while I got undressed.

The menu with her seemed to be HJ-40 FS-100 One and done. She's probably in her 40's, body not bad at all. Gets right down to it. She does want to get paid in advance! Pretty sure BBBJ is doable and BBFS might be possible. English is not good at all!When they leave you alone to get undressed at the randolph spa look at the table they put the oil on, you will see a box of coackroach killer. Kinda kills the moment for me.

Zealot123
09-23-14, 19:45
Visited hongs on Washington street in Weymouth. Was an older provider, around 40 it seems. Petite figure. Opted for the half hour and she started with a covered massage. Pressure was surprisingly good.

Cover came off and she continued with the massage. I was rubbing her leg to give her the signal. I felt like the 30 minute mark was coming close and she said all done. Gave her some hand signals to what I wanted, she replied "sorry no.

Was my first visit there, maybe that was it?

SpermSac
09-24-14, 07:09
Visited hongs on Washington street in Weymouth. Was an older provider, around 40 it seems. Petite figure. Opted for the half hour and she started with a covered massage. Pressure was surprisingly good.

Cover came off and she continued with the massage. I was rubbing her leg to give her the signal. I felt like the 30 minute mark was coming close and she said all done. Gave her some hand signals to what I wanted, she replied "sorry no.

Was my first visit there, maybe that was it?From the sound of it you went to HK Accupressure above the restaurant. Place has been reviewed more than a few times. Both workers (Shirley & Jenny) provide an excellent massage and for the most part you will find it to be a legit establishment. The fact that you opted for the HH and your request probably made thier spider senses pop up. If it didn't seem like your cup of tea, move on.

BostonNorth16
09-24-14, 14:14
I am in Tewksbury once a week and I was wondering if anyone has any info on any good rub and tug places or providers? I have been to RS on Parkhurst, Tai Wellness in Wilmington, and Lilly at Reiki (no success). I am looking for rub and tug only. Non Asian would be good. Safe, clean, good looking. Has anyone seen Nicole or her new helper in Wilmington with any good stories. I have seen a little chatter on the board about her with varying reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

Yello Tail
09-24-14, 19:15
Went to see her for HH. About 45 yo, medium build, fake tits. The massage was good, I wished there was more teasing though. After the flip UTC on top and HE. Total=40+40=80. I guess there is no such a thing as a perfect AMP, they all have their ups and downs. The pleasure is in the anticipation itself.-BH.I saw CiCi. Much younger than Jenna, long black hair, pretty face, nice body. Asked for medium, got strong. Tease then flip. Left happy. 60+40.

Spaz2580
09-24-14, 20:27
Went to HK many years ago. Not sure if it's the same one. Are there 2 in Weymouth?

Got the same experience as you, gave the leg grope but got nothing. Never returned.

Was my first visit there, maybe that was it?

Luis Suarez
09-24-14, 20:48
Hi, I am new to the area. I would like to get good quality FS in Boston / Cambridge area. Please PM me if you know of any good places. Thanks.

Mbk1999
09-24-14, 21:53
I am in Tewksbury once a week and I was wondering if anyone has any info on any good rub and tug places or providers? I have been to RS on Parkhurst, Tai Wellness in Wilmington, and Lilly at Reiki (no success). I am looking for rub and tug only. Non Asian would be good. Safe, clean, good looking. Has anyone seen Nicole or her new helper in Wilmington with any good stories. I have seen a little chatter on the board about her with varying reviews. Any help would be appreciated.Try Hong's in Wilmington, no youngster but friendly and you'll get a good massage and leave happy.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hongs-sensible-bodywork-studio-in-wilmington/27121255

SlowMo
09-24-14, 23:09
Happened to drive through Lexington and needed a massage to untie a knot, so stopped by School st. It was my first time since their so called new management, new faces. Well, new does not necessarily mean better looking. But I'll admit that the lady knew what she was doing massage-wise (obviously trained) and put a lot of effort in loosening my back. After a fairly careful progression I also left happy with a HJ. Wouldn't recommend it for the happy ending alone, but if you view that as a semi-unexpected bonus, you'll probably get a solid professional massage. Oh, I recommend you guys don't use the 2nd towel / blanket they use. I had to wipe spillover with it and she just folded it right back. Fair warning.

SpermSac
09-25-14, 07:56
Went to HK many years ago. Not sure if it's the same one. Are there 2 in Weymouth?

Got the same experience as you, gave the leg grope but got nothing. Never returned.You have Hong Kong Accupressure which is above the restaurant run by Shirley and Jenny. Older ladies but give an excellent massage. For the most part if you are dropping in expecting the world for the half hour on your first visit you will get what they advertise.

The other is Hong Kong Spa located up the street on the opposite site.

Both locations have reviews posted on here.

BigJim959
09-25-14, 10:40
I saw CiCi. Much younger than Jenna, long black hair, pretty face, nice body. Asked for medium, got strong. Tease then flip. Left happy. 60+40.I happened to visit on Cici's first day. Jenna asked what I thought of massage, and I said it was fine except her medium was more of a light rub. I guess she over compensated.

Bigben99
09-25-14, 15:19
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4684811716.html

Any intel yet on this place or should I TOFTT?

PoppaBear77
09-25-14, 15:26
I guess there is no such a thing as a perfect AMP, they all have their ups and downs.

-BH.No, Thats the problem, they don't all have up's and downs.

PIB629
09-26-14, 17:58
After my failed attempted at FWB I headed over to Pink on a walkin and was greeted by Christy (if I heard her correctly; could be Crystal also). Massage was good. Started off soft but I change my mind and went with medium. Also had a nice ending pm for more detail. Only bad thing about this is the location. Across the street from a busy gas station and alot of people hanging around.I tried FBW today but lulu was busy. Went to pink and got Michelle. Said she was the only one working at the time. Very standard service with standard 40's provider. Nothing special about massage or finish. Standard tip. Did not like the curtains. Would much prefer doors.

FreakDeaky46
09-27-14, 11:30
Standard go to place easy in back door out, 1/2 40,40 tip good to go, typical older AMP girls but value for service.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-it-is-the-best-andlt-asian-bodyworks-32/25200851

Stay safe out there.

TurnOverHoney
09-27-14, 13:00

Any intel yet on this place or should I TOFTT?In Westboro that may be a wasted effort. Yes they advertise on craigslist I believe, or BP (not sure), but in that area as well as surrounding towns like Natick et cetera.

It seems like lots of coaxing won't even work and or haggling for some fun. I guess do a drive by, or even a walk-in to actually see the staff, then report back. I would say the close proximity to Needham would lead to sad time only.

Member #5431
09-27-14, 13:18
Standard go to place easy in back door out, 1/2 40,40 tip good to go, typical older AMP girls but value for service.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-it-is-the-best-andlt-asian-bodyworks-32/25200851

Stay safe out there.Hate to disagree but this place is bad. The women are so old and unattractive it's impossible for me to pop. Used to be good with a younger girl but that was probably 2 years ago. Pay 10 dollars more and go see Nadia down the st.

Spaz2580
09-27-14, 19:04
Went today (Saturday 4 pm) and it wasn't busy. Got Lulu and thought she was cute. Prob 28-34 is my guess for age. Long hair. She has a laid back and friendly style. Massage was decent, got "medium" w / some tease before flip. Did a little bit of roaming utc top and otc bottom. And a few swipes inside her black leggings. She has A or be cups and nice ass. Left happy w / no haggle tipping. Left 50 and would return. Like Lulu more than jenny before.

I tried FBW today but lulu was busy. Went to pink and got Michelle. Said she was the only one working at the time. Very standard service with standard 40's provider. Nothing special about massage or finish. Standard tip. Did not like the curtains. Would much prefer doors.

Smoke Screen
09-27-14, 21:59

Any intel yet on this place or should I TOFTT?I did a drive by tonight (Sat) just before 8 pm and the place was in darkness. The other one on Union St has closed, I'm wondering if this is from the same management. My guess is they won't last long in this location either. The Union St parlor had mixed reviews, depending on who you got.

Mapokaplaya
09-28-14, 20:55
I saw CiCi. Much younger than Jenna, long black hair, pretty face, nice body. Asked for medium, got strong. Tease then flip. Left happy. 60+40.I agree with Yellow Tail with everything he says, except he asked for medium and got strong. I asked for medium and got medium. CiCi to me is a real looker though, very pretty face, nice hair, teeth and body and relatively young (35 ish). Her massage was just average but she was so pretty and nice that I could deal with an average massage. Standard pricing, trusted seniors can PM for details.

BlownTop
09-28-14, 21:37
Hate to disagree but this place is bad. The women are so old and unattractive it's impossible for me to pop. Used to be good with a younger girl but that was probably 2 years ago. Pay 10 dollars more and go see Nadia down the st.I'm a regular there, yeah older but I like a very hard massage and they'll jump right on you and let you have it! I suck with asking there name or remembering It if they tell me I don't really care. One older lady is hilarious when she wacks you off she says "oh yeah sucky fucky yeah fucky fucky oh baby" really fast over and over, it's weird!

Bosdynasty
09-28-14, 21:56
Been here a couple times, its alright, every time I go in hoping for younger staff. Needless to say, everyone I've seen here is 40+. I would give average rating of 6-7 for appearance. OTC usually allowed.

Starts off with mechanical T. S. Optional sauna, and a mediocre- good massage. Draping optional. Light tease before the flip.

H. J. Before finishing massage, which was different. Attempted you. T. S. -No go. But free range O. T. see. Clean up and quick head massage. In and out 1 hr.

7 house+. 3 typical. Will repeat but only until I find younger / more attractive replacement that's as convenient. Left happy enough.

SpermSac
09-29-14, 07:33
I'm a regular there, yeah older but I like a very hard massage and they'll jump right on you and let you have it! I suck with asking there name or remembering It if they tell me I don't really care. One older lady is hilarious when she wacks you off she says "oh yeah sucky fucky yeah fucky fucky oh baby" really fast over and over, it's weird!I have to agree with you Blown Top. She may be older but she does a quality job. Her english is not that great but the fun is in trying to get her to understand.

Decent table massage, decent tease worth the 6 and 4 in my view.

Sally is older than what you usually find but I wouldn't call her ugly as beauty is in the eyes of the viewer. She has been around for some time and has her clients that enjoy her.

For those who don't mind the service of a classic lady she's not bad. For those who don't like the classics stay away. It makes our ability to get in quicker and our massage more enjoyable.

Motoman36
09-29-14, 07:34
I agree with Yellow Tail with everything he says, except he asked for medium and got strong. I asked for medium and got medium. CiCi to me is a real looker though, very pretty face, nice hair, teeth and body and relatively young (35 ish). Her massage was just average but she was so pretty and nice that I could deal with an average massage. Standard pricing, trusted seniors can PM for details.I saw Jenna week ago Sunday 11 AM 1st appointment. Her phone kept ringing and she rushed me to the point where she handed me back $10 "for 45 minute special" she said. Probably won't repeat.

CityDweller
09-29-14, 13:18
Visited 2 C recently and got a small (almost spinner) cute but not hot 22-ish year old. I'd say she possessed the best combination of massage, tease and finish skills I have encountered in quite a while. OTC roaming is okay but nothing more seems to be on the table. To be honest I am a little put off by how young she seems but the hands are incredible and she's a sweetie. Give her a shot.

Typical rates, I talked $70 down to $60 for the hour (because fuck the house) and tipped 40 the fiirst time (about 2 weeks ago). Same thing today but I gave her another $20 for good karma.I had been out of town for a while, but swung by 2 F last week. I am usually a 2 B guy because Judy always takes very good care of me, but I had been hearing about 2 F so long that I wanted to give it a shot. I drew a girl who also went by Nicole and fit this description. VERY cute, great little body with nice firm be's. She might be the cutest girl I have ever encountered in CT. I got topless HR for an $80 tip. Not sure if more was available, but I would certainly be willing to pay more. She was that hot.

FunBill
09-29-14, 15:57
I had been out of town for a while, but swung by 2 F last week. I am usually a 2 B guy because Judy always takes very good care of me, but I had been hearing about 2 F so long that I wanted to give it a shot. I drew a girl who also went by Nicole and fit this description. VERY cute, great little body with nice firm be's. She might be the cutest girl I have ever encountered in CT. I got topless HR for an $80 tip. Not sure if more was available, but I would certainly be willing to pay more. She was that hot.I was enjoying your review until you mentioned the tip. Did you negotiate that or is that just what you left? Way too much IMO.

Spectator
09-29-14, 21:34
I saw Jenna week ago Sunday 11 AM 1st appointment. Her phone kept ringing and she rushed me to the point where she handed me back $10 "for 45 minute special" she said. Probably won't repeat.Jenna has been my #1 for 2+ years now, but I am just saddened that this is what has become of her business. Used to be you'd go in for a nice time. Now she's just a wreck.

Member #5013
09-29-14, 22:34
Been here a couple times, its alright, every time I go in hoping for younger staff. Needless to say, everyone I've seen here is 40+. I would give average rating of 6-7 for appearance. OTC usually allowed.

Starts off with mechanical T. S. Optional sauna, and a mediocre- good massage. Draping optional. Light tease before the flip.

H. J. Before finishing massage, which was different. Attempted you. T. S. -No go. But free range O. T. see. Clean up and quick head massage. In and out 1 hr.

7 house+. 3 typical. Will repeat but only until I find younger / more attractive replacement that's as convenient. Left happy enough.That's a Lotus, Lynnway (near dunks) and Holistic review all in one. My sentiments exactly. All Korean, all older ladies wearing armor with way too much make up. No roaming to speak of except for some UTC. I find them friendly but very limited. I will good if I want a decent massage and not much else.

Nice first post BTW!

BB.

Member #5013
09-30-14, 07:33
That's a Lotus, Lynnway (near dunks) and Holistic review all in one. My sentiments exactly. All Korean, all older ladies wearing armor with way too much make up. No roaming to speak of except for some UTC. I find them friendly but very limited. I will good if I want a decent massage and not much else.

Nice first post BTW!

BB.That was OTC not UTC. Sorry about that.

BB.

HowardSprague
09-30-14, 10:08
Jenna has been my #1 for 2+ years now, but I am just saddened that this is what has become of her business. Used to be you'd go in for a nice time. Now she's just a wreck.Jenna's as great as she's ever been. The problem has been with getting good girls as she tries to build her business. (There have been those we've enjoyed, but they've all caused problems, one way or another.) It's been a huge distraction for her. Like herding cats. They fight and lie and short customers on time or offer more services than Jenna allows then they get fired. This new one, Cici, has a good attitude and the makings of a good provider once she gets some more training and experience. Sundays used to be appointment-only. I always make an appointment there and have never been shorted. Perhaps that's what went wrong for Motoman36. I don't know. At least she acknowledged the problem and gave him money back. I think calling her a wreck is a gross mischaracterization. She's having growing pains is all. Jenna herself still provides one of the best massages around, has a great attitude, and runs a very clean shop. This new place hasn't been open long at all. Give her time to work out the kinks.

Ridgid
10-01-14, 10:15
Jenna has been my #1 for 2+ years now, but I am just saddened that this is what has become of her business. Used to be you'd go in for a nice time. Now she's just a wreck.Saw Jenna last week. Room was cold. Phone answered 3 times, she left mid massage to greet another monger ("other girl doesn't speak english" and mechanical ending. Offered face massage after, but I declined as I was cold and just wanted to get out of there. 45 minutes. I won't be back until things get back to the way they were.

Stressed Out
10-01-14, 14:10
Jolin is scrupulous about identifying ladyboys as such. Why do so many posters seem to think transgendered masseuses want to trick customers? Trust me they know how dangerous that can be to their health. All, or nearly all, transgendered woman know what it is to be assaulted.

If you're worried just ask. Most of the time you should be able to tell anyway.Sorry for the late reply but haven't been on here since July (and a lot of reading to do!) but Homer is correct. Jolin's ads identify LB / Transgender if the lady fits that category. The few post-ops there are also usually identified as such but I have seen an ad once or twice that didn't. Jolin is very upfront about what she is advertising and has always been since she introduced us to these ladies many years ago. And yes just ask.the ladies will let you know one way or another.

Seek Grt Mass
10-01-14, 14:10
Don't recall seeing this on here in August. Just an FYI in case anyone was on their list with a real phone and number etc.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Woman-Indicted-For-Human-Trafficking-In-Connection-With-Illegal-Massage-Parlor--277776181.html

Hamstone
10-01-14, 16:15
Saw Jenna last week. Room was cold. Phone answered 3 times, she left mid massage to greet another monger ("other girl doesn't speak english" and mechanical ending. Offered face massage after, but I declined as I was cold and just wanted to get out of there. 45 minutes. I won't be back until things get back to the way they were.Saw her again. She's no where near as comfortable as she's been in the past. A couple of locations ago, I regularly got her to agree to a little bareback during the finish. She wouldn't even consider it the other day. Seeing as how I'm getting to be pretty picky about wanting a BBBJ as part of the visit (and I'm struggling to find providers in AMP's), I'm not sure I'll be going back soon. She does give a good massage though.

CyJim666
10-01-14, 20:15
Tried calling to around 8 to schedule, but kept getting busy signal. I got there about 8:15 & got Lulu. She is very attractive, but probably has A-be cup. She said that she is 32. Message was ok, I prefer hard got medium. Got the full hr. Ending was good got otc top and utc buttom.

Damage. 6 +. 4.

Safe mongering.

Dh1610
10-01-14, 20:40
I was there this afternoon and saw both Cici and then remained for additional time with Jenna. Cici I found pleasant and good decent massage skills. A customer was waiting for her when my hour was up but I felt like remaining and I spent an additional hour with my long term friend Jenna. I know Jenna very well and believe me she does care about having customers for the long term. I didn't find it cold at all when I was there in the afternoon today. Jenna's first question when I arrived and again as I was getting settled was if I was cold. She was concerned because someone, presumable you Ridgid had said it was cold. My point is the same a HS's. Give Jenna some time to settle in to her new location and figure things out.

Saw Jenna last week. Room was cold. Phone answered 3 times, she left mid massage to greet another monger ("other girl doesn't speak english" and mechanical ending. Offered face massage after, but I declined as I was cold and just wanted to get out of there. 45 minutes. I won't be back until things get back to the way they were.

Adobe
10-01-14, 20:48
Tried calling to around 8 to schedule, but kept getting busy signal. I got there about 8:15 & got Lulu. She is very attractive, but probably has A-be cup. She said that she is 32. Message was ok, I prefer hard got medium. Got the full hr. Ending was good got otc top and utc buttom.

Damage. 6 +. 4.

Safe mongering.Did you mean utc top and otc bottom? Usually the AMP gals will let you see and fondle the nips but not the lower lips.

Just askin'.

Adobe.

Member #5013
10-01-14, 21:06
I was there this afternoon and saw both Cici and then remained for additional time with Jenna. Cici I found pleasant and good decent massage skills. A customer was waiting for her when my hour was up but I felt like remaining and I spent an additional hour with my long term friend Jenna. I know Jenna very well and believe me she does care about having customers for the long term. I didn't find it cold at all when I was there in the afternoon today. Jenna's first question when I arrived and again as I was getting settled was if I was cold. She was concerned because someone, presumable you Ridgid had said it was cold. My point is the same a HS's. Give Jenna some time to settle in to her new location and figure things out.Sorry if I'm missing the boat here. Are we talking about Jenna from Zen? If so, I would probably avoid her place for a couple of reasons. She's old. I would say 50's old. Second, Stoneham pd will have this place watched or shut down soon.

BB.

Spectator
10-01-14, 21:11
believe me she does care about having customers for the long term..I absolutely believe this. She needs to get an answering machine that says "All our staff are with clients, please leave a message and we will return your call. ".

People will understand that they will have a nice session without endless "sorry". "oh sorry". And "can you talk to them". I can't tell you how many times I've been handed the phone and asked to tell another monger, or some business / telemarketer how to get there, or to call back later, or Jenna doesn't want cable TV.I like Jenna a lot, she is a sincere and genuine person, and is the benchmark for a real, therapeutic massage when she's on.When she's not there, the inmates rule the asylum, and its maddening.

----- Todays Review ---

Visited "The Club" in Tyngsboro, had a nice LD with Yvonne.. chatty, pretty, very sensual. A few beers and then I called

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/everything-you-looking-for-is-here-unforgattable-asian-bodywork-617-307-8069-23/6233332

2 call system, sent to a business hotel near 495 in Tooks berry. Met Lily, older, pretty, bee's, cursory rub, very good tease, no BJ offerred ?? went to CFS right away, pretended not to understand when I said "how about doggie ", finished, good cleanup, out in 30 min. $180 (as advised by the person on the phone when I called)
I was very surprised that there was no CBJ prior to CFS...

HowardSprague
10-02-14, 10:40
Sorry if I'm missing the boat here. Are we talking about Jenna from Zen? If so, I would probably avoid her place for a couple of reasons. She's old. I would say 50's old. Second, Stoneham pd will have this place watched or shut down soon.

BB.Yes, Jenna from Zen, but you're still missing the boat.

Bigben99
10-02-14, 13:23
I will be back to visit. Farewell to my fellow Boston area mongers. A couple quick things. 1) I agree with Baconbites completely on Jenna. Saw her twice awhile ago. She was OK. I never understood the fascination. Much better talent available on all levels. Age, massage and happiness. 2) As one of my last visits for awhile in the Boston area I hit FBW last night and naturally chose Lulu. No better choice in the immediate area. 4th time seeing her. She has learned what I like. 60 full minutes full of effort. Good massage, great attitude and happiness. Seniors PM me for details. . 6 + . 6.

I am planning one more visit in the area prior to moving. Any other suggestions?

Member #5013
10-02-14, 13:47
Yes, Jenna from Zen, but you're still missing the boat.Please enlighten me Howard. I've seen Jenna many times. I've seen her outside. When the sun hits her you can tell she's an oldie. She's very nice and gives a good massage and a full hour. I'm aware of her extras and her offer to stick her finger in your puckering starfish. Am I missing anything?

BB.

Hotboyzz
10-02-14, 16:02
Review:324 north main st # 5 randolph ma 02368 call 857 939 2511.

I had what I consider to be the worst outing I've experienced since being in this game. After hearing some decent reports about the above location; my itch got the best of me and I stopped in for a visit. I made a 30 min $40 appointment at 9:00 PM. Upon arrival I stood outside the door and called to inform of my arrival. Almost immediately office door flew open and out comes one of you guys (first bad sign). I was immediately whisked past one of you and led to the back left-hand room. The room was the typical setup you would find at any AMP shop. I was told to get comfortable as my service provider would be right in. I disrobed and in came my provider. She was about a 5 in both and face and body. Be cups and no ass period (couldn't tell her ass from her back except for the crack). She wore a knee high jean skirt and sweater top. I requested and received a soft oil free message. The message (nail teaser) lasted 6 min and was told to flip. Upon the flip and after answering if I had been there before I was immediately hit with the upsale. I asked for FS and to my surprise she pulled down the top of her panties to reveal a maxi pad. That put the brakes on that request. She then proceeded to haggle me for a tip, and insisted that I get up off the table and retrieve tip. So with junior going flat I got up and gave her $20 tip to which she gave the" I want more look look" (She was not the only one who wanted more). Thinking things would get better I gave her another $20 (for those keeping count, that's $80 bucks already given). I got back on the table for the most no sensual quickly rushed hard pumped HE I can recall receiving. I had to tussle with her and her under-amour just to get half of one breast out never mind a full or two out. I was back sitting in my car 17 minutes after I walked through the door. Upon completion she said to come back for even more fun. My reply was no thanks I can find more fun in CT or in front of my monitor. "No honey you come here, I take care of you"! She said to my back as it walked out. I would've been better taking care of myself home. Fellas you have been warned. There are way better options then this dump. This operation is horrible. I will not be back.

JohnnyOceans2
10-02-14, 16:06
Went to CT today and visited 2 B at about 11 am. Normal visit. 40.40 for the half and a tug but as I was leaving there was a sketchy looking man standing at the turn in the hallway on his phone and when I was exiting outside a uniformed cop was walking in. Nothing was said to me but a felt like I just dodged a bullet. Cruiser was right outside the building too. Anyone know what's up?

Hotboyzz
10-02-14, 16:10
Quincy mayor targets illegal sex trade.

The Patriot Ledger.

Quincy is the latest community to take aim at illegal sex trade with a new set of rules that would regulate "bodywork" businesses.

Mayor Thomas Koch has proposed an ordinance that, if approved by the city council, would require businesses offering "reflexology" or "Asian bodywork" to get approval from the local health department.

Unlike massage parlors, which are licensed by the state, bodywork businesses aren't regulated. As a result, Koch and leaders in towns such as Weymouth and Hingham say businesses profiting from human trafficking and prostitution are cropping up in their communities.

"It appears they're operating via a loophole," Christopher Walker, a spokesman for Koch, said Monday.

Koch's ordinance would require bodywork businesses to seek licensure from the city's health department every year. In addition, these establishments would be subject to city inspections, and all bodywork therapists would be subject to individual background checks and yearly licensing requirements.

On Monday, the city council referred Koch's proposal to its ordinance subcommittee to be discussed on a later date.

Health boards in Weymouth and Hingham are considering similar measures.

Although officials say many bodywork businesses are legitimate, they suspect that some offer sexual services for pay and house women as part of human trafficking rings.

In 2006, Massachusetts adopted a law that required all massage therapists to be licensed through the state. However, the law exempted non-massage bodywork services.

BeRightBack
10-02-14, 18:05
Drove by Jolin's in Framingham the other day and a bright orange sticker with large "Closed" letters was on the front door. I assumed it was a board of health type sticker but I didn't go inspect it. That makes two of her places closing this summer.

Member #5431
10-02-14, 19:18
Quincy mayor targets illegal sex trade.

The Patriot Ledger.

Quincy is the latest community to take aim at illegal sex trade with a new set of rules that would regulate "bodywork" businesses.

Mayor Thomas Koch has proposed an ordinance that, if approved by the city council, would require businesses offering "reflexology" or "Asian bodywork" to get approval from the local health department.

Unlike massage parlors, which are licensed by the state, bodywork businesses aren't regulated. As a result, Koch and leaders in towns such as Weymouth and Hingham say businesses profiting from human trafficking and prostitution are cropping up in their communities.

"It appears they're operating via a loophole," Christopher Walker, a spokesman for Koch, said Monday.

Koch's ordinance would require bodywork businesses to seek licensure from the city's health department every year. In addition, these establishments would be subject to city inspections, and all bodywork therapists would be subject to individual background checks and yearly licensing requirements.

On Monday, the city council referred Koch's proposal to its ordinance subcommittee to be discussed on a later date.

Health boards in Weymouth and Hingham are considering similar measures.

Although officials say many bodywork businesses are legitimate, they suspect that some offer sexual services for pay and house women as part of human trafficking rings.

In 2006, Massachusetts adopted a law that required all massage therapists to be licensed through the state. However, the law exempted non-massage bodywork services.This will not affect the licensed places which many of my favorites are. However with fewer options I think we'll see more stings and more revoked licenses. Things are certainly going to change.

Dh1610
10-02-14, 20:37
BaconBites come on lighten up a bit. In one breath you acknowledge you have seen her many times. Therefore most reasonable people would conclude you must enjoy her. Then in your next breath you say or imply that she is old and you most likely would not return. Many would agree she is a nice lady that is sincere and you often come across as cranky and crotchety.

Please enlighten me Howard. I've seen Jenna many times. I've seen her outside. When the sun hits her you can tell she's an oldie. She's very nice and gives a good massage and a full hour. I'm aware of her extras and her offer to stick her finger in your puckering starfish. Am I missing anything?

BB.

Member #5013
10-02-14, 20:50
BaconBites come on lighten up a bit. In one breath you acknowledge you have seen her many times. Therefore most reasonable people would conclude you must enjoy her. Then in your next breath you say or imply that she is old and you most likely would not return. Many would agree she is a nice lady that is sincere and you often come across as cranky and crotchety.DH my friend.

I like Jenna she gives a full hour and will offer stuff other providers will not. Also she is old. I would say she's in her fifties. I saw here a few times and enjoyed her massage. But I enjoy hamburgers too. But I prefer steak.

I tell it like it is and how I see it. I'm looking out for the next guy who may want to see her. Some may see it as cranky and crotchety. I see it as honest and direct. BTW, I was responding to HS post.

BB.

Bigben99
10-02-14, 21:30
IMHO Jenna is by far the most overrated provider. I saw her once at the old location and it was totally mediocre. And I, like BaconBites prefer steak to rotting hamburger. YMMV but I am not into old women.

DH my friend.

I like Jenna she gives a full hour and will offer stuff other providers will not. Also she is old. I would say she's in her fifties. I saw here a few times and enjoyed her massage. But I enjoy hamburgers too. But I prefer steak.

I tell it like it is and how I see it. I'm looking out for the next guy who may want to see her. Some may see it as cranky and crotchety. I see it as honest and direct. BTW, I was responding to HS post.

BB.

Spectator
10-02-14, 21:42
Please enlighten me Howard. I've seen Jenna many times. I've seen her outside. When the sun hits her you can tell she's an oldie. She's very nice and gives a good massage and a full hour. I'm aware of her extras and her offer to stick her finger in your puckering starfish. Am I missing anything?

BB.Jenna is nearly 60, I've been, umm, "around the block" with her a few times, and after the last time, I felt (more than) a little creepy so now I just go for the regular massage. She's a licensed masseuse and does a fantastic job. That it ends happy is a bonus, I have sciatica and a myriad of back issues, and she fixes them. This is the real thing, her employees are not nearly as useful.

Member #4868
10-02-14, 22:22
IMHO Jenna is by far the most overrated provider. I saw her once at the old location and it was totally mediocre. And I, like BaconBites prefer steak to rotting hamburger. YMMV but I am not into old women.Saw Jenna once and had an ok time as she offered me a full menu. I was never inclined to repeat.

Really69
10-03-14, 10:21
Bahhhhhaha. I'm glad I have company. Agree 100% . My report was when they first opened and it's essentially the same except for the waiting 5 in the rain outside a locked door and the plastic wrap LOL ewwwww!

I had what I consider to be the worst outing I've experienced since being in this game. After hearing some decent reports about the above location; my itch got the best of me and I stopped in for a visit. I made a 30 min $40 appointment at 9:00 PM. Upon arrival I stood outside the door and called to inform of my arrival. Almost immediately office door flew open and out comes one of you guys (first bad sign). I was immediately whisked past one of you and led to the back left-hand room. The room was the typical setup you would find at any AMP shop. I was told to get comfortable as my service provider would be right in. I disrobed and in came my provider. She was about a 5 in both and face and body. Be cups and no ass period (couldn't tell her ass from her back except for the crack). She wore a knee high jean skirt and sweater top. I requested and received a soft oil free message. The message (nail teaser) lasted 6 min and was told to flip. Upon the flip and after answering if I had been there before I was immediately hit with the upsale. I asked for FS and to my surprise she pulled down the top of her panties to reveal a maxi pad. That put the brakes on that request. She then proceeded to haggle me for a tip, and insisted that I get up off the table and retrieve tip. So with junior going flat I got up and gave her $20 tip to which she gave the" I want more look look" (She was not the only one who wanted more). Thinking things would get better I gave her another $20 (for those keeping count, that's $80 bucks already given). I got back on the table for the most no sensual quickly rushed hard pumped HE I can recall receiving. I had to tussle with her and her under-amour just to get half of one breast out never mind a full or two out. I was back sitting in my car 17 minutes after I walked through the door. Upon completion she said to come back for even more fun. My reply was no thanks I can find more fun in CT or in front of my monitor. "No honey you come here, I take care of you"! She said to my back as it walked out. I would've been better taking care of myself home. Fellas you have been warned. There are way better options then this dump. This operation is horrible. I will not be back.

Mr Bao
10-03-14, 11:02
Bahhhhhaha. I'm glad I have company. Agree 100% . My report was when they first opened and it's essentially the same except for the waiting 5 in the rain outside a locked door and the plastic wrap LOL ewwwww!We need to start asking for a refund as these AMPs assume we just give them green papers and have a tickle and tug service. I want to have fun and enjoy what I paid for. Do I pay and eat later? No, we eat and then pay later and tip if we like the food and service right? If everyone seems to be giving upfront, you know once they have your greens, they are going to do what they want to do and get you out. Unless you fuss about it, but that is a waste of time! If everyone tells the AMPs that we pay later after the service, then they might actually perform better or work harder for the money. That's my two cents!

I am not going to just hand them free greens and then have them hassle you for the tips before the session begins. Naw. Never going to allow that to happen AGAIN.

"no pay, no service?" - no! Pay after service is done.

If not, walk out. I did that. Unless the girl is like supermodel status. Then this whole scenario can change, LOL LOL.

Herow
10-03-14, 11:29
You go girl, take a stand. Let us know how your quixotic adventure in trying to change the nature of an illegal sexual transaction turns out for you.

If you want better service, be clear about what you want and are offering and you shouldn't have to get up to get it. If you want better service, become known to them and build a rapport.

If you don't like the service, get up, leave no tip and don't come back.

If you want to cause yourself terrible trouble, by all means argue for a refund or think you are Dirty Harry and make a stand.

We need to start asking for a refund as these AMPs assume we just give them green papers and have a tickle and tug service. I want to have fun and enjoy what I paid for. Do I pay and eat later? No, we eat and then pay later and tip if we like the food and service right? If everyone seems to be giving upfront, you know once they have your greens, they are going to do what they want to do and get you out. Unless you fuss about it, but that is a waste of time! If everyone tells the AMPs that we pay later after the service, then they might actually perform better or work harder for the money. That's my two cents!

I am not going to just hand them free greens and then have them hassle you for the tips before the session begins. Naw. Never going to allow that to happen AGAIN.

"no pay, no service?" - no! Pay after service is done.

If not, walk out. I did that. Unless the girl is like supermodel status. Then this whole scenario can change, LOL LOL.

Catnibbler
10-03-14, 12:09
Saw Jenna on Monday. Bumped into one of you guys when I went to use bathroom! Had made appointment with her but she asked if I won't mind going with Cindy. She looked cute so I did. Well I was getting a great massage, I could hear Jenna answering the phone outside the room. They where quite busy. Great massage but no teasing till before the flip. But she did get me up on my knees and milking me like a goat before flip. LOL. I turned over before popping and got some OTC top. With a struggle I might add. As soon as I put that nipple in my mouth she started o tug on junior to finish me. She seemed shy or just an act! Had a decent time for 60 +40. Jenna gave me a hug and kiss when I left. I think she still looks dam good for her age. I don't mind the age as long as attitude and service is good.

Really69
10-03-14, 15:13
First stop today was to royal in wey. were generally I would see summer, instead got nana or nene (pronounced naaaanaaaa) , she knew I was legit (as most places do). Let me be blunt. HORRibLe! Message skill sucked, fast hands, rough rub, suked with tease, horrible rub / tug and failed miserably to find a HE. ARGGG! I finally Said just stop please this ain't going to happen! Then. The extra nice guy I am gave her 30 for tip (even though it was misery) . She then went offfff. Arguing how it's 50 ! After 20 minutes of horseshyt (not wanting to create any issue) I said here is 20 just to shut you the f up! I've seen 3 at this place now and summer is the only one worth a damb!

Now. Onward 2 miles north to an old fav of many (where one of the best lady boys in history named tori came from), I drew sandi and though she has had some obvious face lift or something I could not have been more pleased. I had asked for tori by phone and tori is doing nails or some crap now elsewhere (to bad because she is a hall of famer for sure) . Anyways. In all my years I've never seen someone so willing to adapt and do what you want! During the massage all I wanted to do was make her into what tori did naturally LOL. And sandy complied! I dare not even describe all the wonders of tori and her famous slow motion arm slide right in the crake or her ability to allow and assist and lead a man to spread eagle with his ankles at his head and his back resting on her lap (which places her at the business end of a flagpole). Anyways sandy took notes willingly and by the end of the session BBBJ, FSC, no request for how much or anything! Omfg. Paid willingly 80 and she was pleased as punch and said come see her anytime!. I was doing cartwheels out door. Like. Did that really just happen LOL. She assured me she is and was always a woman (waiting for ss or someone other senior to come hurl another tori wrench at me and tell me she a boy or some shyt because in all honesty The face was tough LOL) but anyways. Pretty epic stuff, I was twisted in a pretzel and had all kinda good shyt happening to me.

LoveAsiians
10-03-14, 17:40
Hi longtime lurker first time poster.

I went to tulip in Brookline the other day. Called ahead and asked for Angela. She is young about 22. Paid. 6 for the hour. She came into the room to start the massage which I would rate about a 5 could have been a little higher but she was just using her arm to push the skin around and when she used her right arm I could feel her bracelet she was wearing scratching my back. After about 40 minutes with the massage did the flip. She let me roam under on top and over down below. Wanted 80 for me to suck on her nips I offered 60 and she let me do a quick lick on her nice A's. Did a nice HE but when I shot she did a couple of quick rubs and then stopped ad jr wasn't quite done letting go. She cleaned me up and it was done. All in all I would repeat because I have not seen a girl this young in awhile since Vivi in Framingham last year or Sophia at Fu Shen a few years back. 6 hour. 6 tip. Thanks for reading and I hope I don't get trashed for this report.

Smoke Screen
10-03-14, 18:01
(waiting for ss or someone other senior to come hurl another tori wrench at me and tell me she a boy or some shyt because in all honesty The face was tough LOL) but anyways. Pretty epic stuff, I was twisted in a pretzel and had all kinda good shyt happening to me.Why would you think I would give you a bad time for seeing who you wanted to see? I would never fault anyone for seeing who they wanted to, man, woman, or whatever, to each his own.

Really69
10-03-14, 21:45
Why would you think I would give you a bad time for seeing who you wanted to see? I would never fault anyone for seeing who they wanted to, man, woman, or whatever, to each his own.I was just thinking back when I was like omfg I found the best girl Eva. Did this. Did that. Etc. Then a senior was like " ya dude he was one of the best" . I was like WHaaaaaT! Boooomshakalaka. Instant deflation! LOL.

YoloGent
10-04-14, 05:00
Visit to Lan Lan (now Sunrise) in Watertown, and Qi (Belmont) , you pay after.

CamperVan10
10-04-14, 12:57
Drove by Jolin's in Framingham the other day and a bright orange sticker with large "Closed" letters was on the front door. I assumed it was a board of health type sticker but I didn't go inspect it. That makes two of her places closing this summer.Been closed for a few weeks. I drive by almost every day. The neon sign was left on. Not sure if it will reopen, a violation, or closed for good.

Smoke Screen
10-04-14, 13:48
After a bit of back & forth in my mind I decided to see what all these nuru ads were about. I knew ahead of time there was no nuru, no coshower, no 20 year old super fox, and also didn't expect to get the full hour. Anyway, curiousity got the best of me, and I called the number to set up an appointment. Very easy set up, one call for location, next call for room number. When I got there, I was not disappointed because I wasn't expecting much. She was attractive, not a knock out, but not bad, body was nice with a firm set of Ds, typical Asian ass, a little English and she seeme to appreciate my attempts to amuse her. No massage at all, probably she would have if I asked, but I was intent on getting down to business. She greeted me in a t shirt and panties, and a big hug. The clothes were off in less than 2 minutes. I tried hard to get the full hour but managed to squeese out just over 45 minutes. I won't repeat, it was a good time, but I prefer AMPs.

I suppose someone here will say this belongs in the escort section, and it could, but it was advertised as massage, so either should do, and I don't plan on putting it in the escort section.

Member #4868
10-04-14, 14:22
Your inbox is full, clear it.

Kevinm1
10-04-14, 15:21
After a bit of back & forth in my mind I decided to see what all these nuru ads were about. I knew ahead of time there was no nuru, no coshower, no 20 year old super fox, and also didn't expect to get the full hour. Anyway, curiousity got the best of me, and I called the number to set up an appointment. Very easy set up, one call for location, next call for room number. When I got there, I was not disappointed because I wasn't expecting much. She was attractive, not a knock out, but not bad, body was nice with a firm set of Ds, typical Asian ass, a little English and she seeme to appreciate my attempts to amuse her. No massage at all, probably she would have if I asked, but I was intent on getting down to business. She greeted me in a t shirt and panties, and a big hug. The clothes were off in less than 2 minutes. I tried hard to get the full hour but managed to squeese out just over 45 minutes. I won't repeat, it was a good time, but I prefer AMPs.

I suppose someone here will say this belongs in the escort section, and it could, but it was advertised as massage, so either should do, and I don't plan on putting it in the escort section.I think kit depends on the girl. Over the summer I called most of the numbers that advertise asian girls on the ss, I did get some co showering after I was finished, one girl I called was very young, starry eyed hasn't been beaten down by the world's and fat old men; Iwound up sting get four times due to get getting sent you different hotels (it was similar to a coincidence I had at one spa where I kept drawing Lucy just walking in not calling ahead for her). Anyway this girl was sweet and asked me in her broken English if she were my girlfriend I replied no and I think I hurt her feelings (honestly I didn't really understand what she said).

I might call them again when I get bored with the RI AMPs.

Member #5431
10-04-14, 15:35
WOBURN, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- A Quincy woman was indicted for human trafficking in connection with running an illegal massage parlor in Everett.

XXXXXXXXX, 45, was indicted Tuesday by a Middlesex County Grand Jury on charges of trafficking of persons for sexual servitude, deriving support from prostitution and keeping a house of ill fame. Her arraignment date has not been set.

XXXXXXXXX was arrested Aug. 7 at an Everett apartment where she was running an unlicensed massage parlor that allegedly offered sexual services from women for a fee. The charges come after an ongoing investigation initiated by Coakley's office. Investigators found condoms and notebooks with names, phone numbers and scheduled appointments inside the apartment.

XXXXXXXXX allegedly posted ads online to advertise prostitution, schedule appointments and manage the daily financial operations.

"We allege that this defendant was running a massage business that served as a front for illicit activity, including human trafficking and prostitution," said AG Martha Coakley in a release. "She allegedly controlled the daily operations of the business, including recruiting employees, setting up appointments with clients and managing the money. Today's indictments are the result of collaboration between federal, state, and local law enforcement and we thank our partners for their work in this case. ".

JoeBooby
10-04-14, 15:47
Just got out of this spot, had Cici, gorgeous, smoking hot body. Went for the hour. 6. Massage was fantastic, a lot of scrapping the boys. She had me up on all fours milking me. I couldn't take it anymore and flipped over, she went to town allowing gropping all over that super hot body. Will be making this my regular place until it closes down anyway. Tipped. 4, she is incredibly sexy.

Spaz2580
10-05-14, 01:02
1st report. You gave info on your experience so why would we trash you?

Hi longtime lurker first time poster.

I went to tulip in Brookline the other day. Called ahead and asked for Angela. She is young about 22. Paid. 6 for the hour. She came into the room to start the massage which I would rate about a 5 could have been a little higher but she was just using her arm to push the skin around and when she used her right arm I could feel her bracelet she was wearing scratching my back. After about 40 minutes with the massage did the flip. She let me roam under on top and over down below. Wanted 80 for me to suck on her nips I offered 60 and she let me do a quick lick on her nice A's. Did a nice HE but when I shot she did a couple of quick rubs and then stopped ad jr wasn't quite done letting go. She cleaned me up and it was done. All in all I would repeat because I have not seen a girl this young in awhile since Vivi in Framingham last year or Sophia at Fu Shen a few years back. 6 hour. 6 tip. Thanks for reading and I hope I don't get trashed for this report.

Smoke Screen
10-05-14, 06:51
Excellent reports from 2 new guys, now my only problem is which of these two places to try 1st.

MrHappy1823
10-05-14, 08:36
Well Hello, my fellow mongers so this is my fourth time that I have visited Wendy in Woburn but she also told me that she has someone working for her who go by the name Sophia I have not met this person but Wendy insist that I would not be disappointed so anyway the last time I saw Wendy was 3 weeks ago her massage is always awesome she remembers me All the time even though I go there once every six months. Her English are really well and she never shorten out on the massages those who is first time with her just be patient let her get to know you then the second time around more doors will open. She also mention about this forum so I'm guessing someone from here or who ever lurk here told her about it. Wendy isn't the best asian lady as she aged pretty well and she knows how to dig her fingers into your bone. I take my money and chances with Wendy than to with other places where they expect too much or offer less for what you paid for so anyway happy mongering and stay safe.

Stressed Out
10-05-14, 16:30

I had what I consider to be the worst outing I've experienced since being in this game. After hearing some decent reports about the above location; my itch got the best of me and I stopped in for a visit. I made a 30 min $40 appointment at 9:00 PM. Upon arrival I stood outside the door and called to inform of my arrival. Almost immediately office door flew open and out comes one of you guys (first bad sign). I was immediately whisked past one of you and led to the back left-hand room. The room was the typical setup you would find at any AMP shop. I was told to get comfortable as my service provider would be right in. I disrobed and in came my provider. She was about a 5 in both and face and body. Be cups and no ass period (couldn't tell her ass from her back except for the crack). She wore a knee high jean skirt and sweater top. I requested and received a soft oil free message. The message (nail teaser) lasted 6 min and was told to flip. Upon the flip and after answering if I had been there before I was immediately hit with the upsale. I asked for FS and to my surprise she pulled down the top of her panties to reveal a maxi pad. That put the brakes on that request. She then proceeded to haggle me for a tip, and insisted that I get up off the table and retrieve tip. So with junior going flat I got up and gave her $20 tip to which she gave the" I want more look look" (She was not the only one who wanted more). Thinking things would get better I gave her another $20 (for those keeping count, that's $80 bucks already given). I got back on the table for the most no sensual quickly rushed hard pumped HE I can recall receiving. I had to tussle with her and her under-amour just to get half of one breast out never mind a full or two out. I was back sitting in my car 17 minutes after I walked through the door. Upon completion she said to come back for even more fun. My reply was no thanks I can find more fun in CT or in front of my monitor. "No honey you come here, I take care of you"! She said to my back as it walked out. I would've been better taking care of myself home. Fellas you have been warned. There are way better options then this dump. This operation is horrible. I will not be back.Well at least you can't get her pregnant. Actually I wonder why we don't run into this more often considering it happens on a monthly basis especially in one or two person places.

Anyway. It is amazing how much this place has changed. I wonder if it is just this chick that is the issue. I know that our famous Gina from 1073 hancock is connected to here. The first few times I went when it was first opened I had Gina and it was as great as it was seeing her in Quincy. Great massage, topless and a happy time had by all. Maybe she will reappear here. .

TurnOverHoney
10-05-14, 19:18
Well at least you can't get her pregnant. Actually I wonder why we don't run into this more often considering it happens on a monthly basis especially in one or two person places.

Anyway. It is amazing how much this place has changed. I wonder if it is just this chick that is the issue. I know that our famous Gina from 1073 hancock is connected to here. The first few times I went when it was first opened I had Gina and it was as great as it was seeing her in Quincy. Great massage, topless and a happy time had by all. Maybe she will reappear here. .Is this place located below garden massage?

Jack A Dogov
10-05-14, 19:45
I recently visited Eve at Cherry Blossom in Waltham. Street parking can be a challenge in that area but there are a few municipal lots within a couple of minutes walk that are only fifty cents per hour. Eve is an attractive woman who had a little too much makeup on IMHO. Massage was very good though she uses a lot of oil. Still she worked several sore areas I had and made them feel much better. She also isn't shy about making "accidental" contact with certain areas during the therapeautic part of the massage. This is a good thing as far as I am concerned as it's an additional tease. Hot towel cleanup but due to the amount of oil she used there was still some left. I was looking forward to her ST tease having read about it on a different site and receiving a couple of PM's on here recommending her for this. Her tease was okay but not as good as I was expecting. Most likely I was expecting a bit too much for my first time with her and she will probably be better on repeat visits as she learns what gets me revved up. Very nice two handed technique on the finish. Except for OTC on her ass she shied away from all roaming UTC or OTC. Too bad as it looks like she's got a very nice body under those clothes especially up top. She seems to want to build repeat clientele as she encouraged me to visit again several times so maybe she will be a bit more relaxed on future visits. A few minutes of post clean up massage and I was on my way. 60/40 and we went about ten minutes over the hour.

Rito1
10-05-14, 21:55
Is this place located below garden massage?A couple of doors down at the corner.

Aimstraight
10-05-14, 22:43
One morning I called this place on Edinboro and made an appointment to see. Only 2 ladies working there and both on the older side. The girl I usually see greets me and leads me to the room and I hand her the $ for the session. She is not easy to look at but has a killer spinner body. She has shoulder length hair that she usually ties up to get it out of the way. She also has these Ds that are fake but they do feel good. I hand her the money and she proceeds with the massage. Have to give her credit because she does try to give a decent massage and it shows in her effort. A short time later the other woman says something in Chinese and my therapist excuses herself and leaves the room. I looked up at the clock and only 23 minutes had passed. She returns a few minutes later and tells me she has to go because another client called earlier and made an appointment to see her. I kept reminding her that I called earlier in the day too and made an appointment to see her but she kept insisting that she had to go. She wanted to quickly finish me and then go to the next client and said she would make up the time during our next visit and still wanted me to tip her! I said I would tip her next time when she made it up to me. So I got up and was about to get dressed when she dropped to her knees and started a nice BBBJ. I let it go for a few minutes then pulled her head off and told her to stop and wait until next time. She kept trying to finish me so she could get her tip. But I would not budge! I got dressed and gave her a hug and told her next time I would give her a good tip. She didn't seem happy but followed me out and kept saying to come back later in the day. Needless to say I didn't go back and won't return for a while. I have no idea who this other monger is or his relationship to my therapist but the whole situation kinda freaked her out a bit and she was in a rush to see him. I may return if I cannot find a better option in the area. Cost was 60 and I left no tip. It would be nice to find a reliable go to place in CT.

A few days later and after the bad experience in CT I decided to call Jenna up in Stoneham and she told me to come over because it was slow. I arrived at her new place and she led me to the room. She still looks good and has a nice body for her age and she gives a decent massage. I get undressed and on the table. She proceeds with a good massage until one of you mongers walks in and she leaves me on the table. She walks back in a few minutes later and tells me that she forgot she made an appointment with somebody for that afternoon. I'm thinking to myself are you serious? This happened to me the other day. She asked if we could make it a short session and she would make it up to me next time. I have known her for a while and she has always been pretty decent to me so I didn't want to be a jerk. So I agreed and she finished me off and then cleaned me up. I got dressed and left. She did give me $20 back so costs were 40+40. Not my best experience with Jenna and I am not sure if I will return. That new place is somewhat out in the open and not that discreet and I really hate being shorted because she "forgot" she made an appointment.

So after 2 less than stellar experiences at AMPs I decided to call BAD and made an appointment with this new girl Vera. I was very glad I decided to spend a little more $ on BAD because Vera was def worth the time and money. Vera is in her 20's, nice to be with, ok English and tight in all the right areas and I love the tight body of a 20 something Korean girl underneath me. Typical BAD experience and I left with a big smile on my face. As usual with BAD I will repeat.

Big Head
10-06-14, 01:04
Well Hello, my fellow mongers so this is my fourth time that I have visited Wendy in Woburn but she also told me that she has someone working for her who go by the name Sophia I have not met this person but Wendy insist that I would not be disappointed so anyway the last time I saw Wendy was 3 weeks ago her massage is always awesome she remembers me All the time even though I go there once every six months. Her English are really well and she never shorten out on the massages those who is first time with her just be patient let her get to know you then the second time around more doors will open. She also mention about this forum so I'm guessing someone from here or who ever lurk here told her about it. Wendy isn't the best asian lady as she aged pretty well and she knows how to dig her fingers into your bone. I take my money and chances with Wendy than to with other places where they expect too much or offer less for what you paid for so anyway happy mongering and stay safe.This report is confusing.

BH.

DannyTheMan
10-06-14, 01:04
Had a lot of good experience at fragrance including recent but they keep it on the dl.

The best girls change often tough so.

Pm to share info.

I'm happy to share with other good info but not public.

MrHappy1823
10-06-14, 03:48
Woops sorry its Wendy from Wake field

This report is confusing.

BH..

Lincoln54
10-06-14, 05:49
Went to the new massage place in wilmington located in a small strip center. Massage was fair nothing great and not even close to a tease.

Member #5013
10-06-14, 07:26
This report is confusing.

BH.I think "he" meant Wakefield. Sounds like Wendy's. However I have the sensation this is a provider writing the review. Although I may be wrong.

BB.

Spectator
10-06-14, 09:20
she kept insisting that she had to go. She wanted to quickly finish me (snip)

A few days later and after the bad experience in CT I decided to call Jenna up in Stoneham and she told me to come over because it was slow. (snip)

a few minutes later and tells me that she forgot she made an appointment with somebody for that afternoon. I'm thinking to myself are you serious? This happened to me the other day. (snip)

she "forgot" she made an appointment.

Lately here seem to be certain providers where an "hour" means "until the next client arrives". It used to be protocol to make next guy wait, now they just throw the current customer out. It is a shame. Its not about the minutes, its about the experience. Being rushed stinks.

Catnibbler
10-06-14, 10:51
Anyone remember Cyn from Winthrop. Haven't seen her in a couple of years. Called old number but not working. Wondering if she is still around?

Thanks.

Yellowfever023
10-06-14, 12:59
Anyone remember Cyn from Winthrop. Haven't seen her in a couple of years. Called old number but not working. Wondering if she is still around?

Thanks.I spoke to her about 2 months ago and her old number was working then but she had moved to Saugus and was still willing to play.

Jon Gris
10-06-14, 15:48
Curious if anyone has tried this place?

I will TOFFT and report back if I don't hear anything from anyone.

New Golfballs Massage (Wellesley-Newton-Weston-Westwood).

Image 1.

Flowers blooming, the air is filled birdsinging, sunny shining. It is golf season!

After a long day on greens, you will need a golfballs massage. Golfballs massage is high quality warm oil massage incorporated with heated golfballs to loosen tight muscles.

Golfballs massage is designed for golf professionals and respectful executives who are passionate for golf game and crave to relax from daily stress.

To experience this creative massage, please contact us at 617 777 9256 for appointment.

Premier A Offices.

Experienced licensed female massage therapists.

Accept all credit cards.

1 min From 95/ Rt 128, Wellesley. Weston - Newton. Westwood lines, near following golf courses:

Brae Burn Country Club.

Woodland Country Club.

Weston Country Club.

Wellesley Country Club.

Westwood Country Club.

•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4701984351.

Posted: an hour ago.

Updated: an hour ago.

Blambo McGee
10-06-14, 17:00
I recently visited Eve at Cherry Blossom in Waltham. Street parking can be a challenge in that area but there are a few municipal lots within a couple of minutes walk that are only fifty cents per hour. Eve is an attractive woman who had a little too much makeup on IMHO. Massage was very good though she uses a lot of oil. Still she worked several sore areas I had and made them feel much better. She also isn't shy about making "accidental" contact with certain areas during the therapeautic part of the massage. This is a good thing as far as I am concerned as it's an additional tease. Hot towel cleanup but due to the amount of oil she used there was still some left. I was looking forward to her ST tease having read about it on a different site and receiving a couple of PM's on here recommending her for this. Her tease was okay but not as good as I was expecting. Most likely I was expecting a bit too much for my first time with her and she will probably be better on repeat visits as she learns what gets me revved up. Very nice two handed technique on the finish. Except for OTC on her ass she shied away from all roaming UTC or OTC. Too bad as it looks like she's got a very nice body under those clothes especially up top. She seems to want to build repeat clientele as she encouraged me to visit again several times so maybe she will be a bit more relaxed on future visits. A few minutes of post clean up massage and I was on my way. 60/40 and we went about ten minutes over the hour.Jack,

I have seen Even a few times. She is consistent in providing a professional grade massage with a nice helping of happiness, but she does have a firm no touch policy. I raised my tip--paid in advance-- to. 6 on my 2nd visit, hoping this would unleash those twin 38's, to no avail. Worth seeing again, but anyone requiring skin to skin action would get a better return for each hobby dollar invested elsewhere as I am now convinced that what the 2 of us experienced is about all there is to be had.

Blambo (Boston Ampfan) McGee.

Dh1610
10-06-14, 17:40
BaconBites.

I know Wendy well and I can reassure you she did not write the review. And yes the review is referring to Wendy in Wakefield.

I think "he" meant Wakefield. Sounds like Wendy's. However I have the sensation this is a provider writing the review. Although I may be wrong.

BB.

MrHappy1823
10-06-14, 20:36
If you read my prev post from way back I did write a review about wendy, knowing that I would not be disappointed everytime I seen her though I do try other locations but after first visit I don't bother to repeat. There is a spanish provider located in chelsea broadway area mid 20 great body and a cute face clean place 120 $ FS massage is meh.

Bozscaggs
10-06-14, 22:22
A young, cute, spinner type body would be nice. How many roses for FS in the area is the norm?

Spaz2580
10-07-14, 00:14
Never been. This was asked about before as well and a few posts / comments were she was difficult just to deal w / on the phone. That was the case w / me and I decided it wasn't worth the hassle just trying to set up a visit. She kept asking me how I got her number. And I didn't honestly remember at the time. Could have been craigslist or boston phoenix back then. She was in quincy back then.

Another monger said they had ok sessiions w / her. Take one for the team and tell us what all this golfball business is all about?

Curious if anyone has tried this place?

I will TOFFT and report back if I don't hear anything from anyone.

New Golfballs Massage (Wellesley-Newton-Weston-Westwood).

Image 1.

Flowers blooming, the air is filled birdsinging, sunny shining. It is golf season!

After a long day on greens, you will need a golfballs massage. Golfballs massage is high quality warm oil massage incorporated with heated golfballs to loosen tight muscles.

Golfballs massage is designed for golf professionals and respectful executives who are passionate for golf game and crave to relax from daily stress.

To experience this creative massage, please contact us at 617 777 9256 for appointment.

Premier A Offices.

Experienced licensed female massage therapists.

Accept all credit cards.

1 min From 95/ Rt 128, Wellesley. Weston - Newton. Westwood lines, near following golf courses:

Brae Burn Country Club.

Woodland Country Club.

Weston Country Club.

Wellesley Country Club.

Westwood Country Club.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4701984351.

Posted: an hour ago.

Updated: an hour ago.

Ccup2
10-07-14, 16:10
Never been. This was asked about before as well and a few posts / comments were she was difficult just to deal w / on the phone. That was the case w / me and I decided it wasn't worth the hassle just trying to set up a visit. She kept asking me how I got her number. And I didn't honestly remember at the time. Could have been craigslist or boston phoenix back then. She was in quincy back then.

Another monger said they had ok sessiions w / her. Take one for the team and tell us what all this golfball business is all about?Many visits with her, older woman, not ugly but not attractive, her massage is very good, she is very nice lady and very protective of herself and you. You will leave happy and more you see her more you will be served.

Gely50
10-07-14, 18:56
Many visits with her, older woman, not ugly but not attractive, her massage is very good, she is very nice lady and very protective of herself and you. You will leave happy and more you see her more you will be served.Ditto. But she doesn't like being mentioned out here. PM's would be best.

Bozscaggs
10-07-14, 19:30
I ended up taking a 30 min ride south and found Ocean Spa. The girl was friendly and offered me a ts but, I declined. The room smelled very musty and it appeared not so clean. I made this observation in respect to others AMPs I have visited in MA, CT and RI. The massage was. 6. And. 2 tip really nothing special. She included some accidental swipes to the golf bag but, she seemed only interested in how much I tip. She said, "how much you tip"? I replied, the normal amount gents give you to make me leave happy. Anyway no go and I became very uninterested. She had offered diy but. Declined. Out in 55 minutes.

Better luck next time in CT I hope.

Aimstraight
10-07-14, 22:46
After reading about FBW I decided to give it a shot. I called first to see who was working and they told me Lisa and Lulu. So I made an appointment with Lulu for later in the day.

When I got there I was led to a room by this woman who just seemed to not fit the description of Lulu. She asked if I wanted 30 minutes or an hour and I asked her name. She repeated her question and then I repeated my question. Then there was a couple minutes of awkward silence and then I asked her name again. She said it was Lisa and that Lulu is busy. I said ok thank you I will come back later and I started to head for the door. She stopped me and said ok she will get Lulu. So a few minutes later Lulu walked in and I was happy I waited for her.

She is pretty and she looks like she is in her 30's. I paid her the $ and got undressed and on the table. She proceeded with a good massage and tried to get all the knots out of my back and I was very surprised at her skills. She really made an effort and gave me a decent massage. The tease was rushed for a couple of minutes and then she told me to flip. She teased some more and then the main event. Her technique was good and the ending was even better.

She cleaned me up and then proceeded with a nice neck and head massage for the remaining time. It usually takes a lot to impress me with the overall experience but this place did the job very nicely. Overall the session lasted for an hour and costs were 60+40. I left relaxed and wiil def repeat.

Spaz2580
10-07-14, 23:22
Keep on searching. Or better yet, post some reviews of places. TOFTT if you must. We'll appreciate it.

A young, cute, spinner type body would be nice. How many roses for FS in the area is the norm?

Plyfun
10-08-14, 08:56
Anyone care to share some information on the palces in Plymouth. Took a break for a few months and wanted to get back in the swing of things. Wondering if any places got better, worse. I appreciate it and I do share when I go someplace. You can also PM me.

Thanks in advance.

MishMash
10-08-14, 11:00
I ended up taking a 30 min ride south and found Ocean Spa. The girl was friendly and offered me a ts but, I declined. The room smelled very musty and it appeared not so clean. I made this observation in respect to others AMPs I have visited in MA, CT and RI. The massage was. 6. And. 2 tip really nothing special. She included some accidental swipes to the golf bag but, she seemed only interested in how much I tip. She said, "how much you tip"? I replied, the normal amount gents give you to make me leave happy. Anyway no go and I became very uninterested. She had offered diy but. Declined. Out in 55 minutes.

Better luck next time in CT I hope.You over-tipped.

Every minute short of the hour is -$1.

Every beg for $$ is -$5.

Jon Gris
10-08-14, 12:42
Hey there,

First thanks for the info on the golf ball ad everyone appreciate it. I had some time to kill between work stuff. Called up and booked with Elsy or Ellie was not sure because of the heavy accent. Girl I saw had a little resemblance to the pictures. This place is a typical thai style AMP. Mat on the floor and a little cd player playing Asian music. Massage was ok a little too much oil for my liking but I just went with it. 30 minute mark and I am requested to flip over. Since this was my first time I was a little more chatty than usual this is where things got interesting. Elsy decides to grab my crotch plants a kiss on me and gives me the finger over the mouth in silencing fashion. She then proceeds to go to work on JJR and the boys. I started rubbing the girls and she stopped long enough to remove her top but not the bra. I finished pretty quickly. I was cleaned up and on my way with the water at the 50 minute mark I tipped her 60. Not sure if more is to be had on future visits. She did mention they are going to closing for renovations either next week or the week after.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4703786971.html

Stressed Out
10-08-14, 12:54
Jack,

I have seen Even a few times. She is consistent in providing a professional grade massage with a nice helping of happiness, but she does have a firm no touch policy. I raised my tip--paid in advance-- to. 6 on my 2nd visit, hoping this would unleash those twin 38's, to no avail. Worth seeing again, but anyone requiring skin to skin action would get a better return for each hobby dollar invested elsewhere as I am now convinced that what the 2 of us experienced is about all there is to be had.

Blambo (Boston Ampfan) McGee.For those who remember this is Eve from the old Bejing massage in Arlington.

CamperVan10
10-08-14, 19:00
For those who remember this is Eve from the old Bejing massage in Arlington.Yes, same one from Arlington. And, while I have been and will repeat, let's not overstate all that it is: good, not great. She is nice, a bit older, GOOD massage, which is worth it (and Stella at Beijing is too), strong massage skills, nice tease, nice finish, and overall good. Attractive but not a hotty, yet compared most of the AMPs maybe hot could be used. Again, I will repeat, but never anything more than minimum otc top and zero bottom. Good luck out there.

Seek Grt Mass
10-09-14, 12:58
Ben see the Worcester area here for my review.

Any intel yet on this place or should I TOFTT?

Seek Grt Mass
10-10-14, 10:26
I went to check this place out yesterday while I was in town but was sadly disappointed. I normally go to 2 F. Everything was upsell from start including want 3 bills for the table shower. The massage was lackluster and the ending never happened. Not sure if I caught her on a bad day but it sured seemed like it. Lots of loud talking back and forth with the other ladies and left the room 2 or 3 times to deal with it. Not a great visit. YMMV.

Really69
10-10-14, 12:01
Excellent reports from 2 new guys, now my only problem is which of these two places to try 1st.Go with JB report. Don't waste your money on other.

I agree with ss. It's good to see some newbies paying their dues. Ty.

Mapokaplaya
10-10-14, 15:02
Go with JB report. Don't waste your money on other.

I agree with ss. It's good to see some newbies paying their dues. Ty.I agree with both Really69 and JB, Cici is now one of my favorites.

Smoke Screen
10-10-14, 15:51
I went to check this place out yesterday while I was in town but was sadly disappointed. I normally go to 2 F. Everything was upsell from start including want 3 bills for the table shower. The massage was lackluster and the ending never happened. Not sure if I caught her on a bad day but it sured seemed like it. Lots of loud talking back and forth with the other ladies and left the room 2 or 3 times to deal with it. Not a great visit. YMMV.A few weeks ago I paid 20 for the TS, is that a typo or did they they actually charge 30 for a table shower? I thought 20 was ridiculous, but WTF, 30. That's insane. Possibly you didn't realize they charge 70 for the house, not 60, so the house charge plus TS charge of 20 would be 90. Either way, I won't be returning, due to the extra charge for a TS, whether it's 20 or 30, unless I hear of a real hot young spinner there. I'll keep dreaming before that happens.

PIB629
10-12-14, 09:14
Just got out of this spot, had Cici, gorgeous, smoking hot body. Went for the hour. 6. Massage was fantastic, a lot of scrapping the boys. She had me up on all fours milking me. I couldn't take it anymore and flipped over, she went to town allowing gropping all over that super hot body. Will be making this my regular place until it closes down anyway. Tipped. 4, she is incredibly sexy.I recently had the pleasure of cici. She is pretty good looking and def high on the AMP provider scale. Pretty good body. I also got the fantastic tease and all fours milking treatment but in the flip she was a little more hesitant with my groping maneuvers. Also her top had some pretty strong armor on. Release was explosive.

Big Head
10-12-14, 14:47
Any info on these 2 spots in Watertown?

Cannot find any reports.

60 North Beacon.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4710866797.html

220 Waverly.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4710938163.html

Thanks,
-BH.

Smoke Screen
10-12-14, 18:18
Excellent reports from 2 new guys, now my only problem is which of these two places to try 1st.Well, I went against some other's advice and chose Tulip, hoping to see Angela, mainly because she is suppose to be young, 22. So I called and made an appointment asking for Angela. When I got there, right on time, the girl that answered the door asked, "did you call for an appointment? I said I did, she hugged me and gave a little kiss on the cheek, and said thank you. Now I've never seen Angela before, all I know is what LoveAsiians said, "she's 22", this girl looked young so naturally I assumed she was Angela. 10 minutes into the massage she asked my name, then said her name is Berra. She looks young, but not 22, maybe 32 which is about right. She is cute, very friendly, fun, decent massage, everything was good, but I still need to see Angela.

Spaz2580
10-13-14, 00:57
Went about 3 weeks ago and saw angela. Can say that she is prob 22 w / a nice body and black yoga / tights. She will upsell a little because she's young and cute and toned.

Well, I went against some other's advice and chose Tulip, hoping to see Angela, mainly because she is suppose to be young, 22. So I called and made an appointment asking for Angela. When I got there, right on time, the girl that answered the door asked, "did you call for an appointment? I said I did, she hugged me and gave a little kiss on the cheek, and said thank you. Now I've never seen Angela before, all I know is what LoveAsiians said, "she's 22", this girl looked young so naturally I assumed she was Angela. 10 minutes into the massage she asked my name, then said her name is Berra. She looks young, but not 22, maybe 32 which is about right. She is cute, very friendly, fun, decent massage, everything was good, but I still need to see Angela.

CamperVan10
10-13-14, 07:35
Yes, same one from Arlington. And, while I have been and will repeat, let's not overstate all that it is: good, not great. She is nice, a bit older, GOOD massage, which is worth it (and Stella at Beijing is too), strong massage skills, nice tease, nice finish, and overall good. Attractive but not a hotty, yet compared most of the AMPs maybe hot could be used. Again, I will repeat, but never anything more than minimum otc top and zero bottom. Good luck out there.This place was closed Saturday morning and afternoon, which I found to be odd. Maybe just locked up and went away for the weekend or maybe LE trouble? Any info?

Herow
10-13-14, 09:24
For the first, I have not personally been in forever, but I hear DIY or maybe HE depending, typical ladies.

For the second, HE is available, the girls are older and come from NYC. I've had one really good tease and ending there, one average, and one of the worst massages ever where I walked out without a tip. So, crapshoot.

Any info on these 2 spots in Watertown?

Cannot find any reports.

60 North Beacon.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4710866797.html

220 Waverly.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4710938163.html

Thanks,
-BH.

Ccup2
10-13-14, 10:58
For the first, I have not personally been in forever, but I hear DIY or maybe HE depending, typical ladies.

For the second, HE is available, the girls are older and come from NYC. I've had one really good tease and ending there, one average, and one of the worst massages ever where I walked out without a tip. So, crapshoot.So you likely are rolling the dice with your $$ at either place.

Mr Bao
10-13-14, 12:32
Went about 3 weeks ago and saw angela. Can say that she is prob 22 w / a nice body and black yoga / tights. She will upsell a little because she's young and cute and toned.Is this in Brookline and standard HE? What's the going service rates? PM if you want or respond on post. Thank you!

TurnOverHoney
10-13-14, 13:57
Is this in Brookline and standard HE? What's the going service rates? PM if you want or respond on post. Thank you!It's a non descript entrance with a few other business's. If you drive by BC, and head towards Coolidge corner it's on other side of the green line. That's the easiest way to get there.

HomerSpinSome
10-13-14, 14:23
Is this in Brookline and standard HE? What's the going service rates? PM if you want or respond on post. Thank you!Standard $60/40. Quality is a random variable, sometimes good sometimes average.

Dh1610
10-13-14, 19:27
I just sent her a text and she told me she is on vacation now in California.

This place was closed Saturday morning and afternoon, which I found to be odd. Maybe just locked up and went away for the weekend or maybe LE trouble? Any info?

M Scores Easy
10-14-14, 10:26
Has anyone tried this place on Central Ave? They have been advertising about a month now.

Also the new Stoneham location is super busy. Be careful, I would not be surprised if they don't last long. I was in there at lunch time on Weds and the bell rang three times.

PM is ok.

FunBill
10-14-14, 16:56
I recently had the pleasure of cici. She is pretty good looking and def high on the AMP provider scale. Pretty good body. I also got the fantastic tease and all fours milking treatment but in the flip she was a little more hesitant with my groping maneuvers. Also her top had some pretty strong armor on. Release was explosive.Which place in 106 Main are people talking about, there are two. There's the Spa on Main on the lower level (was closed when I stopped by) and there's a bodywork place upstairs where Jenna is with another girl called Linda, I think.

Yello Tail
10-14-14, 17:01
Which place in 106 Main are people talking about, there are two. There's the Spa on Main on the lower level (was closed when I stopped by) and there's a bodywork place upstairs where Jenna is with another girl called Linda, I think.Not lower level, its Oasis with Jenna and CiCi.

FunBill
10-14-14, 17:03
Not lower level, its Oasis with Jenna and CiCi.Thanks. I guess I got an off day as cici wasn't there. I'm sure her name was Linda. She has a large mole on her face above her mouth.

PIB629
10-14-14, 19:52
Not lower level, its Oasis with Jenna and CiCi.Yes it's the upper level from the stairs.

DND70
10-15-14, 22:58
Hadn't been to an AMP in quite some time, so I TOFTT late last week and tried the new Siam place in PresTown. Totally legit, but the girl (Sopa) made me wish otherwise. She was young, packing see's and an easy 8. $65 base for one hell of an excellent massage. Just be warned, if you ask for a hard massage you better have a pretty good tolerance for pain. Left a basic tip because of the quality of her work. From there I wasn't quite done, so I decided to try 496 out. Ended up being busy and I wasn't going to "come back in half an hour, so billings it was. Met by Nancy who was wearing a short skirt & cute panties underneath. Average rub, but happiness was very nice including liberal utc top and bottom. Verrrry soft skin, which was a major turn on when I did a little leg rubbing early on. Typical house & tip. Worth a repeat, IMO. That outfit left me wondering about more.

Looks: 6. 5 (nice body).

Rub: 5.

Finish: 8 (extra point for the heavy utc and smoothness allll over).

Hamstone
10-16-14, 10:37
Hadn't been to an AMP in quite some time, so I TOFTT late last week and tried the new Siam place in PresTown. Totally legit, but the girl (Sopa) made me wish otherwise. She was young, packing see's and an easy 8. $65 base for one hell of an excellent massage.You never know sometimes. A few years ago I was seeing a local provider after one of my surgeries. Total legit place from my experience. It was cheap but the plain looking, middle aged woman was pretty good at what she did so I was in there weekly for a while. Always covered up but not real strict about it. If the towel slipped aside a little she'd put it back in place eventually. One session was nearing the end and I thought she was adjusting the towel but instead I felt her lips on junior. Quite the surprise. I looked down at her and she was staring at me. I just laid back and enjoyed. I asked her after why she did it and she told me that she just felt like it. Never got it again but, you never know. In my opinion, a good massage is important.

Member #4868
10-16-14, 12:15
Place on Rt 9 across from old Atrium Mall. Looking for info on Joey / joy, please pm. Thanks.

BigJim959
10-16-14, 16:40
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-sweettouch-2-hot-new-girls-just-come-from-new-york-25/26764097

Any feedback on this one yet? Either it's new or I've been napping.

CityDweller
10-16-14, 18:23
Tiny office in one of the buildings at FH full of lawyer offices and such...about 150 sq ft, neat and clean...she is a nice gal...also offers life coaching...you will leave happy but don't expect much more...PM me for further details.Was she a he at some point?

HighAmperage
10-16-14, 19:48
Been away from the area for a while. Does anyone know where Angela or Alice from Marrett are these days? Went by the other day and neither was still there (of course) and the current crop leaves a lot to be desired. Very mediocre massage by a provider with the sniffles. I was happy to be leaving and now I have a cold!

Dennis3
10-16-14, 20:13
Was she a he at some point?Yes, she was a he and my experience with her was less than satisfactory.

Gimme Bj
10-16-14, 20:32
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-asian-sweettouch-2-hot-new-girls-just-come-from-new-york-25/26764097

Any feedback on this one yet? Either it's new or I've been napping.It's been reviewed before but not recently. You will enjoy your time there.

Zack Lawrence
10-16-14, 22:01

Any feedback on this one yet? Either it's new or I've been napping.I saw the ad today it was almost identical to the place in Andover that has been closed for a few. I went and it is the same people. Looks like the office was a massage place before.

JohnBoy69
10-16-14, 23:16
Was she a he at some point?Not this coco. Don't confuse her with the thai (Jolin's) coco.

Jchad10
10-17-14, 13:50
Was plannin on visiting angel in Q today but saw one of you mongers walking in as I drove by. She was always a go to in the area. Any encounters lately with her?

TheHotAzn
10-17-14, 18:04
Was plannin on visiting angel in Q today but saw one of you mongers walking in as I drove by. She was always a go to in the area. Any encounters lately with her?She's definitely losing her touch and her drive to do this any longer. I could tell by the way she was just going through the movements and just wanted to get it over with (right to the HE). She still does that "sit behind you as you lay down and milk your shaft" like a cow, which is still great. Then on the flip she'll rub her tits with oil and you get to play with them. But that's it and that's all that's offered.

I don't think I will be going back since she doesn't really appreciate me coming there once a month and give me my full hour.

Good luck gents.

Jchad10
10-17-14, 18:25
She's definitely losing her touch and her drive to do this any longer. I could tell by the way she was just going through the movements and just wanted to get it over with (right to the HE). She still does that "sit behind you as you lay down and milk your shaft" like a cow, which is still great. Then on the flip she'll rub her tits with oil and you get to play with them. But that's it and that's all that's offered.

I don't think I will be going back since she doesn't really appreciate me coming there once a month and give me my full hour.

Good luck gents.Similar experiences just always wondered if there was more available with her. Seems like everyplace in Q is getting up in age. Billings is at the top of the list. Any one try the "new staff" over at oval?

BigJim959
10-17-14, 21:16
I saw the ad today it was almost identical to the place in Andover that has been closed for a few. I went and it is the same people. Looks like the office was a massage place before.It was fine but not sure I'll rush back. Girl was cute, spinner, looked pretty young, wearing multi-layered suit of armor. Almost zero English. Massage was meh, only paper towel to clean oil off back. After flip, used too much oil and only brief hot towel cleanup.

Big Head
10-18-14, 09:29
Similar experiences just always wondered if there was more available with her. Seems like everyplace in Q is getting up in age. Billings is at the top of the list. Any one try the "new staff" over at oval?I also went to visit her about 10 days ago. I also noticed that the hard massage when she walked on my back was too hard, and the scalp massage was not as pleasant as before. But her tits are still amazing and the "milking" part is so good, I almost exploded before the flip. In comparison to the rest she is still one of my ATF.

BH.

DontFailMeNow
10-18-14, 11:49
Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions of providers who are known for getting you up on all fours and working you in that position. It's what I'm in the mood for today. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The closer to Boston the better. Thanks!

Member #5013
10-18-14, 12:33
She's definitely losing her touch and her drive to do this any longer. I could tell by the way she was just going through the movements and just wanted to get it over with (right to the HE). She still does that "sit behind you as you lay down and milk your shaft" like a cow, which is still great. Then on the flip she'll rub her tits with oil and you get to play with them. But that's it and that's all that's offered.

Good luck gents.I last saw Angel about a year ago and I noticed her decline. She's good for a change of pace but old with a limited menu.

BB.

HappyDave
10-18-14, 13:33
Hey guys,

Looking for suggestions of providers who are known for getting you up on all fours and working you in that position. It's what I'm in the mood for today. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The closer to Boston the better. Thanks!See posts below, been years but angle was great, bella if you can get her was great at the tease also.

Luigi08
10-18-14, 14:25
Similar experiences just always wondered if there was more available with her. Seems like everyplace in Q is getting up in age. Billings is at the top of the list. Any one try the "new staff" over at oval?Haven't been to Angel in a long time, but she used to allow DATY as did Amy.

LoveAsiians
10-18-14, 14:40
So I wen to my fav AMP in Brookline and I'm sorry to report that Angela has gone on to AMP bacation. Was going to leave but decided to see the action. The girl I had said she was 30 easy on the eyes and prob had be's. The massage sucked asked for med and just got feather touch. On the flip holy shit what an upsell. Started at 60 and she went up to 120 for nude he but no touching on bottom. I just opted for he and roaming UTC up top and OTC down below. I paid. 5 for the half gave her. 6 for the house got my. 1 for change tried to give her. 4 for he said that's all I have when she busted out a you have. 1 change from before. So for 1/2 hour and he it was. 5 house. 5 tip oh the girl I had was named bella.

Really69
10-18-14, 15:35
Ok. Is this the little red shake near the big banks? I'm not sure I've tried angel. Can a senior please pm me specifics Ty.

HappyDave
10-18-14, 16:53
Ok. Is this the little red shake near the big banks? I'm not sure I've tried angel. Can a senior please pm me specifics Ty.Beal st now, use to be Hancock when her and Amy were legendary.

Big Head
10-18-14, 18:05
Beal st now, use to be Hancock when her and Amy were legendary.http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4712459266.html

BH.

Really69
10-19-14, 06:47
Bacon and hotazn pretty much have this one perfectly reported, I went to try this angel and she is defiantly a great person and clearly communicates well, she is not nearly the best massage skill. I do love the fact that she is very wise proven by her knowledge to never ask for or discuss a tip or fee of any kind (she would let you walk without a tip before asking for one). She knows very well the keys to trouble rest not in the act but rather in the fee for the act! She will not allow anymore than HJ and boob play (no denying her boobs are fantastic and real). I find her milk the cow methods are better done at a Thai place because of the table but she is more than willing to play in your crake and do insertion if that's your thing. I did receive full hour, great attitude, and good caring effort. I won't be going back just because I enjoy more than she provides and if I'm provided with her type of expert service I much prefer that style to be done on the floor and not a table (she would / could do far better with her knees, elbows, cow milking and Az play if she removed the table and got on the floor.

Momo2
10-19-14, 06:53
Was plannin on visiting angel in Q today but saw one of you mongers walking in as I drove by. She was always a go to in the area. Any encounters lately with her?She is a one woman operation. She usually does not pick up and lets it go to voicemail. She does call back so be patient. If the door is locked, don't knock as it just ruins the mood for all. If this does not work for you, go to the other 40 places in Q and W.

Yellowfever023
10-19-14, 08:15
Bacon and hotazn pretty much have this one perfectly reported, I went to try this angel and she is defiantly a great person and clearly communicates well, she is not nearly the best massage skill. I do love the fact that she is very wise proven by her knowledge to never ask for or discuss a tip or fee of any kind (she would let you walk without a tip before asking for one). She knows very well the keys to trouble rest not in the act but rather in the fee for the act! She will not allow anymore than HJ and boob play (no denying her boobs are fantastic and real). I find her milk the cow methods are better done at a Thai place because of the table but she is more than willing to play in your crake and do insertion if that's your thing. I did receive full hour, great attitude, and good caring effort. I won't be going back just because I enjoy more than she provides and if I'm provided with her type of expert service I much prefer that style to be done on the floor and not a table (she would / could do far better with her knees, elbows, cow milking and Az play if she removed the table and got on the floor.Back when Angel and Amy were on Hancock I visited several times, one day while getting a massage from Amy I heard Angel in the next room and she was cleary engaged in FS with a customer. Now I can't say that she is still doing it but there was no doubt she was going at it with this customer and it sure sounded like one hell of a session LOL.

Eligrn101
10-19-14, 09:05
Visited Melissa AMP in Danvers. Wanted 70 house fee, but took 60 for one hour. Got Jennifer who said she was new there. Youngish, maybe 30 and attractive with be / see cups. Asked for medium but in essence got no massage, just some repetitive light touch. She asked me to flip after 10 minutes and upsell began. Ended up paying 60 for topless HR (made me pay in advance). Shoulda left but too far along. Did the job but could not be more disinterested. Cleaned up and out the door - 20 minutes. Been doing this for some time. This was worst experience. Makes me appreciate more all those ladies who give an honest effort.

Jchad10
10-19-14, 12:03
She is a one woman operation. She usually does not pick up and lets it go to voicemail. She does call back so be patient. If the door is locked, don't knock as it just ruins the mood for all. If this does not work for you, go to the other 40 places in Q and W.I remember when she had another girl. I think Lisa? Not nearly as talented as Angel but would deliver a similar session. A lot of the places in Q shuffle the girls in and out and with Angel you always knew what your getting.

Rome400
10-19-14, 13:00
I last saw Angel about a year ago and I noticed her decline. She's good for a change of pace but old with a limited menu.

BB.My last trip with Angel she must have been exhausted and was using her feet to massage me. They were the roughest feet ever. Spectacular boobs but I agree she's gone downhill.

Member #5013
10-19-14, 14:49
Visited Melissa AMP in Danvers. Wanted 70 house fee, but took 60 for one hour. Got Jennifer who said she was new there. Youngish, maybe 30 and attractive with be / see cups. Asked for medium but in essence got no massage, just some repetitive light touch. She asked me to flip after 10 minutes and upsell began. Ended up paying 60 for topless HR (made me pay in advance). Shoulda left but too far along. Did the job but could not be more disinterested. Cleaned up and out the door - 20 minutes. Been doing this for some time. This was worst experience. Makes me appreciate more all those ladies who give an honest effort.This was one of the places I went to during my hiatus from USA. Stay far away. The ploy these ladies use is just as you stated. They will ask if you want to see their whole body naked for at least $100. Don't be fooled. You will get no FS or BJ. You will get a HJ only. There is no massage skills whatsoever from any of the ladies. I think they live there as well. The place is depressing.

The former owners had an association with Joanna that was in Liberty Danvers and then Newburyport. That's when it was slightly better. Forget it now.

BB.

Hamstone
10-19-14, 15:40
Visited Melissa AMP in Danvers. Wanted 70 house fee, but took 60 for one hour. Got Jennifer who said she was new there. Youngish, maybe 30 and attractive with be / see cups. Asked for medium but in essence got no massage, just some repetitive light touch. She asked me to flip after 10 minutes and upsell began. Ended up paying 60 for topless HR (made me pay in advance). Shoulda left but too far along. Did the job but could not be more disinterested. Cleaned up and out the door - 20 minutes. Been doing this for some time. This was worst experience. Makes me appreciate more all those ladies who give an honest effort.It's OFF my list as far as I'm concerned. Maybe others have had better but the last time I was there I was getting upsold from the moment I walked in. Crappy rub, crappy ending. Playful girl but all business. I don't mind paying for good stuff but I'm not going back there anytime soon.

Rito1
10-19-14, 22:25
Tried the new place near Hancock & School. Private house and you park in a swall driveway as there is no street parking. You enter in the rear door but I had a bad feeling when walking in like I was being watched. Met by Angela, 40's and nothing to write home about. Massage with tons of olil mostly light rubbing. On the flip utc above and out the door in 37 minutes of my 60 minute session. Looking at the ad looks like they have 2 girls working but with the $80 house I won't be returning. (picture in ad is actual room).

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asians-asians-so-sweet/27759609

ASIANS Asians So sweet.

Hello come join me and my gf do an amazing body works we will tailing it just for you walking away refreshed and feeling better so call or tex me for appointment 5083643977 it's 80 in calls one hour.

Smoke Screen
10-20-14, 18:01
Tried the new place near Hancock & School. Private house and you park in a swall driveway as there is no street parking. You enter in the rear door but I had a bad feeling when walking in like I was being watched. Met by Angela, 40's and nothing to write home about. Massage with tons of olil mostly light rubbing. On the flip utc above and out the door in 37 minutes of my 60 minute session. Looking at the ad looks like they have 2 girls working but with the $80 house I won't be returning. (picture in ad is actual room).

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asians-asians-so-sweet/27759609

ASIANS Asians So sweet.

Hello come join me and my gf do an amazing body works we will tailing it just for you walking away refreshed and feeling better so call or tex me for appointment 5083643977 it's 80 in calls one hour.

Location: Boston, Quincy next to t station.With all the other Asian parlors at 60, unless there is something VERY special about this place, they won't get my money. We should all call and ask how much, when they say 80 we should say something like why, all the other parlors are 60 or 50.

AmpExplorer
10-20-14, 20:03
Paid a visit to the flower referenced in Tiny Tim's song. It is not difficult to find. There is no sign from street but when you walk in the front door of the commercial building it is easy to find and ring bell. The parking on Beacon street wasn't too bad. Also it's close to BOA ATM if you need to make quick ATM stop for $. There are 2 other massage places within the vicinity that I don't know anything to comment.

There were 2 ladies working "Candy" a thin busty,40 ish kinda cute asian lady and another probably 30-40 ish decent looking asian woman I saw briefly.

Candy was taking care of me for the appointment. The usual hourly rate. The room appeared clean. I got on the table, face down.

I didn't find the odor of the carpet / floor very pleasing at first. And my nose was stuffed up too.

Candy is friendly, English is decent. Her massage skills were OK the "medium" was a bit on the light side but I have had worse experiences. I found her soft touch excellent. I was not rushed at all and Candy seemed sincere to give you a good visit. If you are "experienced" at visiting a new AMP and give the "cues" she will certainly know what you are looking for.

Overall the finish and tease was excellent. Watch her fingernails I got a small scratch in an area I usually don't get scratched.

I didn't push or ask for extras. OTC roaming was ok if you do not push too hard.

I don't know if more can be expected on future visits. I would expect probably "no" because the environmental police in Brookline would probably be more upset if non recyclable materials were used for "extras" and demand immediate closure of this establishment than any extracurricular activities.

My concerns, if it is "too green" . Using the same table sheet on multiple customers. I didn't see the usual room turnover procedure so I can not comment but my usual experience as I have finished dressing the massage table sheets / towels are being turned over for the next customer. Hopefully it was done as I was leaving. If in the area and look for something in a pinch. But watch out for those long fingernails. I might consider it again. I m guessing there may be rotation / turnover of staff if this place stays open awhile. So if I go again I future it may be a different experience / YMMV depending on the forum reports.

Mr Bao
10-21-14, 00:13
With all the other Asian parlors at 60, unless there is something VERY special about this place, they won't get my money. We should all call and ask how much, when they say 80 we should say something like why, all the other parlors are 60 or 50.The AMPs know everyone is demanding this service quite often now and almost every spot in Quincy, Braintree, and Weymouth is opening doors as an actual shop or hidden apartments for this "type" of massage. If everyone stays within the bargaining of $60, then they would stick to it. Since most places are owned by 1 or 2 owners, they just have multiple disposable cellies where the number changes, but it is linked to the same spot.

I would not even bother of negotiating when asking them on the phone. If you just plainly say, okay, bye. They would rethink and might give you a bit of a discount. I have tried it a few times in the past, but now, they would say: "$80, $80, cute girl" and once you arrive at the location, it is a fugly witch standing there, what do you do? I simply walk and then get a phone call and a threat of do not come back. I just go elsewhere, but sometimes, it is the same owner that picks up at a different number, same location; or does not pick up if they already saw your number on the other cellie.

Jeevs
10-21-14, 15:28
Gentlemen, I have been to Wendy's several times and made one visit to Living Longer place, which I have reviewed on. There have been a few other places that have popped up, no pun intended, in the area and was hoping to get a little feedback. The question is are the other places worth a visit or is Wendy the best in the area? Thanks in advance.

TBone1970
10-22-14, 07:48
She is not worth it. I recently saw her and her hands were really dry she also answered the phone for a long time twice. She used to be better.

She is also advertising too much now and her location is compromised because when I left a neighboring office shook his head at me.

Be careful with her there are better options.

Ditto. But she doesn't like being mentioned out here. PM's would be best.

BizkitLife
10-22-14, 11:02
Saw Wendy over here and it was one of the best AMP experience I have had. She was good looking and comparatively young compared to girls in other AMP. Massage was same old nothing special but it was the extras that made it special. It was normal HE with hand but it was sensual with slow strokes and full roaming was allowed. Also the clothes came off. Will go again and check whether other extras are also available for repeat customers.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-top-class-asian-bodywork-26/27194259

This is my first post and hope to contribute more.

Really69
10-22-14, 13:04
For those seniors who know and appreciate my warnings. (you know I've hit the mark every time).

Stear clear of royal Thai spa Weymouth. You know of what I speak. Nuf said!

Member #4868
10-22-14, 15:58
This on first glance this seems like it should have been posted in the escort section. The reason for posting here is she just got her first review on the oThER board (8/7) and the gentleman makes note that she is a former AMP girl. So my question is do any of you esteemed gentlemen recognise her?

http://myasianjj.com/home

Spectator
10-22-14, 16:27
This on first glance this seems like it should have been posted in the escort section. The reason for posting here is she just got her first review on the oThER board (8/7) and the gentleman makes note that she is a former AMP girl. So my question is do any of you esteemed gentlemen recognise her?

http://myasianjj.com/homeI notice her web site and rates are exactly the same as May's and she is from Lowell. She must be somehow connected to May by the same booker or manager somehow.

Did any of you get an email regarding May and Nissa today?

Wierd.

LittleRed1
10-22-14, 16:59
I notice her web site and rates are exactly the same as May's and she is from Lowell. She must be somehow connected to May by the same booker or manager somehow.
JJ does outcalls where May does not. I agree, the website is similar as it uses the same format on the forms.

Wierd.No! *Pouty Face*.

Shamless1
10-23-14, 09:15
Got a strange email yesterday with a phone number must be fishing for something.

Shamless.

I notice her web site and rates are exactly the same as May's and she is from Lowell. She must be somehow connected to May by the same booker or manager somehow.

Wierd.

TBone1970
10-23-14, 11:02
Any decent looking off the radar private providers out there that offer HE. Like golf ball or blissful repose? Younger maybe? PM me please.

Just moved back here after a few months of traveling. I am looking for something new in metrowest.

PoppaBear77
10-23-14, 11:29
Anyone remember Maggie from Malden (179). I'm going back a few years. She gave a great massage. Just wondering if she ever turned up anyplace.

RacinJunkie
10-23-14, 13:12
Got a strange email yesterday with a phone number must be fishing for something.

Shamless.I got that same email mas you. Not happy with it.

Member #4868
10-23-14, 13:39

Shamless.

I got that same email mas you. Not happy with it.I think we may be talking about two different emailings. I too received an email from Mays representative but it was simply a schedule update of her friend visiting nothing sinister about it.

CamperVan10
10-23-14, 14:32
Called after work to make an appt with Lulu and was told she no work she go home.

Does she still work there, gone, or is Thursday a day off?

If she's gone who is the replacement?

Any intel is always appreciated.

Gracias.

Stingray666
10-23-14, 15:11
Noticed a new ad on CL about an Asian body rub spot in Attleboro, anyone been? Haven't been able to get there but I like the location and hoping to check it out soon.

ThatGuy23
10-23-14, 16:34

Wierd.Yeah I got it too. Replied asking if any pictures of Nissa are available, but so far have received no response.

Spaz2580
10-23-14, 17:11
Haven't been there for a few weeks so no idea. Hope she is still around, but maybe she's rotated out.

Called after work to make an appt with Lulu and was told she no work she go home.

Does she still work there, gone, or is Thursday a day off?

If she's gone who is the replacement?

Any intel is always appreciated.

Gracias.

UncleMoroz
10-23-14, 17:17
Yeah I got it too. Replied asking if any pictures of Nissa are available, but so far have received no response.I have met Nissa before, at Mays. She is quite a bit older, but is very skilled, and well intentioned.

Spaz2580
10-23-14, 17:22
Provider looks cute.

http://myasianjj.com/home

McCoy2224
10-23-14, 17:50
Anyone know where Emma formerly of FBW works now?

Member #5431
10-23-14, 22:37
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.

JohnReid
10-24-14, 03:15
Haven't been there for a few weeks so no idea. Hope she is still around, but maybe she's rotated out.LuLu is gone. Saw her day before she was dropped. She kept whispering that the other girl will tell boss.

She was replaced by Lily. Saw her once. Usual first time resistance. Time will tell.

Big Head
10-24-14, 03:27
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.WOW! Never thought you could possibly get in trouble using an AMP.

-BH.

NhRider
10-24-14, 03:29
Yeah I got it too. Replied asking if any pictures of Nissa are available, but so far have received no response.I got the same email. Asked both duo session and price. Have not heard back yet.

Thor369
10-24-14, 07:18
For those seniors who know and appreciate my warnings. (you know I've hit the mark every time).

Stear clear of royal Thai spa Weymouth. You know of what I speak. Nuf said!Would this be just the RT or would it involve other places near by?

DontFailMeNow
10-24-14, 07:31
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.I appreciate your concern and what it's like to be freaked out, but you tell us it was in Q, however you won't mention the spot you were at for fear of self incrimination? You either were or weren't arrested. If you were, I'd be very interested in knowing how this arrest went down. If you weren't arrested, but suffered some sort of tongue lashing, then I guess I don't understand why you won't speak on the situation. Mentioning the place you were at for a massage is not admitting to a crime. Getting a massage is not illegal. Soliciting sexual acts for a fee is. I guess I just don't know why you even said anything in the first place. You're just sparking everyone's interest here who frequents Q.

Member #4868
10-24-14, 08:01
Anyone know where Emma formerly of FBW works now?And I promise to tell you after I read your first substantial field report. Hopefully she hasn't moved on by then.

Tommy Anonymus
10-24-14, 08:51
I haven't seen any mention of Harrison recently. I will be in CT soon, planning to visit.

Anybody have any favorites or disappointments to share? I'll post a report after.

TBone1970
10-24-14, 10:18
NOt try to drag anyone down but since I have work related knowledge or how things spread. Be careful out there since it has been found in NYC a lot of these providers are traveling too and form NYC.

Don't be too scared to walk way if a provider is sick or you think they are sick. Scary times ahead. Safe hunting.

Smoke Screen
10-24-14, 16:01
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.And you're just going to leave it like that? Don't you think the right thing to do is give us some more info? Do you really want some of us to go through what you went through, or even worse? I can't understand some people.

Amp Slave
10-24-14, 16:26
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.It must not have been that bad if you can write about it. Been stopped twice and I am still active in this hobby. Different people take things differently. If you were not arrested then LEO did not have enough on you. Deny and deny.

Big Head
10-24-14, 19:24
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.I understand a provider got arrested by an undercover LEO, but a customer? Unless the provider was an undercover LEO. Maybe this has nothing to do with an AMP but some other arrangement.

-BH.

Bozscaggs
10-25-14, 00:45
I appreciate your concern and what it's like to be freaked out, but you tell us it was in Q, however you won't mention the spot you were at for fear of self incrimination? You either were or weren't arrested. If you were, I'd be very interested in knowing how this arrest went down. If you weren't arrested, but suffered some sort of tongue lashing, then I guess I don't understand why you won't speak on the situation. Mentioning the place you were at for a massage is not admitting to a crime. Getting a massage is not illegal. Soliciting sexual acts for a fee is. I guess I just don't know why you even said anything in the first place. You're just sparking everyone's interest here who frequents Q.Actually, he could of just let you find out the hard way. Be thankful for what he shared. I know that is a hard concept for some.

BostonBread
10-25-14, 06:52
I had a similar scare several years ago. I was scared I really couldn't be tied up in a police station for no reason at all as there is. Itching illegal about a massage. Well thir goal was to get the providers out of their town. I never admitted to anything more tha. A massage BUT what happened was she was arrested and months later I got a phone call asking all sorts of questions. That sucked, I wo t go to that town again and it made me realize only go when you can sAy. Am I free to go, or are you reading me my rights?

BostonBread
10-25-14, 06:54
The purpose of my visit was who can recommend a deep tissue massage aside from aiko?

Thanks.

Dh1610
10-25-14, 16:06
I don't know who the girl is that is in the pictures on the website PW was asking about. The pictures do not look like Nissa to me. I did spend an hour with May and Nissa together the other day. Nissa is a small spinner type body and cute. She is equally as enthusiastic as May can be. Two girls is not normally my thing but I will say this was the most enjoyable hour I have ever spent with two girls. All three of us were spent by the end of the hour!

Wierd.

PoppaBear77
10-25-14, 20:51
It must not have been that bad if you can write about it. Been stopped twice and I am still active in this hobby. Different people take things differently. If you were not arrested then LEO did not have enough on you. Deny and deny.Whats this shit people downing this guy for giving a heads up and backing out? "Must not have been that bad" Really man? Maybe he has more to loose than you, ya'll don't know his situation. Just say thank you for what he gave you and respect his choices.

Peace!

Yellowfever023
10-26-14, 09:32
Hey thanks for all the recommendations I've had a great time sharing and trading stories with you guys. But I had a close encounter with LEO in the Q THAT FREAKED MY SHIT OUT. I'm not going to say where or when because that might incriminate me. But the shit is getting too hot. I'm out. Peace.

Whats this shit people downing this guy for giving a heads up and backing out? "Must not have been that bad" Really man? Maybe he has more to loose than you, ya'll don't know his situation. Just say thank you for what he gave you and respect his choices.

Peace!In the Massholes thread.

NorthShore123
10-26-14, 10:41
Been out of the game for a little bit can any seniors pm me a good go to spot that offered a prostate massage.

HappyDave
10-26-14, 18:13
Not much for ads today, decided to TWFTT dropped in 33 Feyette, nice place reminds me of a small pleasant st. They were booked so left. Stopped in Blue 40 ovile drew litta? Could hardley hear her talk. Did. 4 for half, she seemed nervous typical older provider. Massage was good and short, soft touch before and after flip was the best in a long time. Tried to talk me into. 5 for he, but with limited roaming offered or wanted talked down to. 4 ending was OK not as good as soft touch. Got he job done but need better looks and some skin to skin.

SlowMo
10-26-14, 18:54
Do yourself a favor and skip 612 main st Malden.

First off, the lady on the phone does not understand a word of English. I was trying to ask about a 30 min visit and gave up figuring I could sort it out f2 f. Then, I handed over. 8 for the. 7 hour + shower, she never offered to return the. 1. Next, the shower location is literally in the lobby through which she suggested I walk buck naked. I did wrap myself in a towel so as not to subject you guys to that spectacle. The shower was meh at best, very mechanical with the least slippery soap known to mankind. Oh, if you are tall, your feet will hit one wall while your head dangles off the table unless you bend your legs. Zero tease.

The lady I drew is obviously not trained as the massage sucked. And it's not like her looks compensated. Typical middle aged. The rooms aren't too private either as the partition walls don't go up to the ceiling. To the guy next door, I suggest you don't groan so loudly when you blow your wad. At best it's distracting to the rest of us. Was asked to flip on the half hour (I ended up going for the full since I had time) and requested. 8 for HE + UTC. Best I could do was. 6 for what turned out to also be mechanical. Finally, the sheets may or may not have been changed after me.

I can't understand why they are still in business with all the options within 5 miles: expensive, low quality, no ambience, zero privacy. I cannot recommend this place.

Tommy Anonymus
10-26-14, 23:52
Stopped by 40 Harrison last week. Decided to go to 2 B since they advertise $40 for half hour, and this is what I got. Provider was a middle aged, somewhat attractive but not really milfy or sexy woman, prob in her early 50's (looked younger, but I adjust). Massage was decent, I got hr for $40. I got the vibe that more might be available, but I wasn't interested in more from her. Tried to get her name, but the language barrier was up and she wasn't forthcoming, so I gave up. I wouldn't request her again anyway, but wouldn't turn her down either. 40/40 for hr, closer to home, does seem like a bargain compared to driving an hour for FS at 60/140 in Prov. But the CT visits seem more like an impersonal transaction, without even the attempt to act excited, so I will probably keep visiting the Prov girls whenever possible. More fun overall, and worth the extra $$ for me once in a while.

Smoke Screen
10-27-14, 05:30
Stopped by 40 Harrison last week. Decided to go to 2 B since they advertise $40 for half hour, and this is what I got. Provider was a middle aged, somewhat attractive but not really milfy or sexy woman, prob in her early 50's (looked younger, but I adjust). Massage was decent, I got hr for $40. I got the vibe that more might be available, but I wasn't interested in more from her. Tried to get her name, but the language barrier was up and she wasn't forthcoming, so I gave up. I wouldn't request her again anyway, but wouldn't turn her down either. 40/40 for hr, closer to home, does seem like a bargain compared to driving an hour for FS at 60/140 in Prov. But the CT visits seem more like an impersonal transaction, without even the attempt to act excited, so I will probably keep visiting the Prov girls whenever possible. More fun overall, and worth the extra $$ for me once in a while.Is this a mistake or have they lowered the house charge to 40 for an hour? At first you said 40 for a half hour, then later in your post you said twice, 40 for the hour. I can't see them lowering the cost, but who knows. This is not criticism, just would like to know.

Jeevs
10-27-14, 07:02
Is this a mistake or have they lowered the house charge to 40 for an hour? At first you said 40 for a half hour, then later in your post you said twice, 40 for the hour. I can't see them lowering the cost, but who knows. This is not criticism, just would like to know.I had to read this twice myself. I think what he meant was hr meaning the finish not hour. 40 for 1/2 hour and 40 for the finish.

PatsFan12
10-27-14, 08:08
Hey guys, not sure why it took me so long to find this site, but its awesome! I got a couple reviews, and will post them within the next few days but here's just one for now.

Hancock st, Zen Spa Quincy. Parking right in front of the store, kinda weird because right on a main st, oh well. Walk in, greeted by I believe her name was Laura but I forget. Did half hour for 40 and massage was actually decent. Not too bad. The woman was probably mid 30's. Not bad looking but not great. Good enough for me.

On the flip, nice He. Left 40 for tip but honestly could have done 20. I was in a good mood I guess.

Decent place if you want to just go somewhere real quick and not a ton of money.

Tommy Anonymus
10-27-14, 10:33
I had to read this twice myself. I think what he meant was hr meaning the finish not hour. 40 for 1/2 hour and 40 for the finish.Yes, sorry. $40 house for the half hour rub. $40 tip for standard finish.

The only thing unusual about 2 B is the 40 house for 30 min, where their neighbors are all advertising $50 for the half hour.

TA.

TBone1970
10-27-14, 12:14
I have nothing to report. I am bored and feel like I have been everywhere or read about everywhere.

Would someone please let me know somewhere I should try or report on for everyone.

This state is boring!

PatsFan12
10-27-14, 22:08
So a while back I was in CT and thought I'd try this out. Mgot 40 for hh. Got nicole. Really cute girl. Mid to late 20's. Got a decent rub and good HE. Left 40 tip. I feel I can do more with her the more I see her, which I hope to do. I'd recommend this. Clean place, Everything good.

Anyone know anywhere we can get BJs from AMPs? If so how much?

Thanks?

Dominating
10-28-14, 11:52
Hi,

I venture the boards a lot and I might as well throw in this report.

Apple massage on water street. Opted for hh for 40 and bbbjfor 60.

Massage was mediocre and provider was late 30's / early 40's. Place had a pretty heavy traffic, ie phone calls and saw a monger before and after my adventure.

Yellowfever023
10-28-14, 12:53
So a while back I was in CT and thought I'd try this out. Mgot 40 for hh. Got nicole. Really cute girl. Mid to late 20's. Got a decent rub and good HE. Left 40 tip. I feel I can do more with her the more I see her, which I hope to do. I'd recommend this. Clean place, Everything good.

Anyone know anywhere we can get BJs from AMPs? If so how much?

Thanks?I would not doubt that the girl you saw is long gone, most of these girls rotate out often so if you think more is on the menu go for it while you are there. My experience with Harrison is that most girls will do at least a BJ and some will do FS.

Ridem
10-28-14, 16:14
OK, We all realize there is turnover, but. Is it just me or which would you recommend.

Smoke Screen
10-28-14, 16:56
OK, We all realize there is turnover, but. Is it just me or which would you recommend.You skipped over 2 C & 2 D, and since you asked, I recommend 2 D, if you don't mind paying a little more than the others. 2 D is 70/ hour plus 20 for a TS if you want it. Price is ridiculous, I know, but that's my favorite at Harrison.

AmpExplorer
10-28-14, 21:16
You skipped over 2 C & 2 D, and since you asked, I recommend 2 D, if you don't mind paying a little more than the others. 2 D is 70/ hour plus 20 for a TS if you want it. Price is ridiculous, I know, but that's my favorite at Harrison.I feel like I have senility. I haven't been to Chinatown in ages for hobbying.

I remember going to a place right by kneeland street / Harrison ave intersection. I remember a small alley and the "rooms" were small almost closet room it seemed. I vaguely recall seeing small beauty salons too?

I RTF about Chinatown area now and get confused about these different "2" places referenced in the field reports.

It sounds so random. Do you have to walk the gauntlet at this place just to see for yourself what might strike your fancy?

Smoke Screen
10-29-14, 05:35
I feel like I have senility. I haven't been to Chinatown in ages for hobbying.

I remember going to a place right by kneeland street / Harrison ave intersection. I remember a small alley and the "rooms" were small almost closet room it seemed. I vaguely recall seeing small beauty salons too?

I RTF about Chinatown area now and get confused about these different "2" places referenced in the field reports.

It sounds so random. Do you have to walk the gauntlet at this place just to see for yourself what might strike your fancy?You ring the bell from the sidewalk, for the room you want to see. The bells all have a number on them. Say you want 2 B, ring that bell, go up to 2nd floor and someone from 2 B will be waiting at the door for you. Sometimes some of the other doors will be open and there will be girls looking out to see if they can entice you to go with them. I've often thought about ringing all the bells then going up to see who is available, but I'm sure that would cause alot of trouble for the girls.

MishMash
10-29-14, 10:21
You ring the bell from the sidewalk, for the room you want to see. The bells all have a number on them. Say you want 2 B, ring that bell, go up to 2nd floor and someone from 2 B will be waiting at the door for you. Sometimes some of the other doors will be open and there will be girls looking out to see if they can entice you to go with them. I've often thought about ringing all the bells then going up to see who is available, but I'm sure that would cause alot of trouble for the girls.Always hit a couple buttons! Pick and choose. Especially if I'm with a friend or two. Split up and pair off.

When you go to a restaurant after don't you ask for a menu?? .

Smoke Screen
10-29-14, 15:34
I feel like I have senility. I haven't been to Chinatown in ages for hobbying.

Sounds like 5 Knapp St, in the alley with a couple of small rooms, it's still there.

Dpw154
10-29-14, 15:35
You skipped over 2 C & 2 D, and since you asked, I recommend 2 D, if you don't mind paying a little more than the others. 2 D is 70/ hour plus 20 for a TS if you want it. Price is ridiculous, I know, but that's my favorite at Harrison.2 C and 2 D are connected and Owen and operated by the same women. I've been to 2 C had an Ok time terrible message that fucked up my neck for a day or 2 went to try 2 D and was met by the same head women. Asked to pic the girl and stayed cause she was semi attractive. I still Need to try 2 B, E and F.

AmpExplorer
10-29-14, 17:08
Sounds like 5 Knapp St, in the alley with a couple of small rooms, it's still there.Thank you for the replies to my post. Rarely pass through CT but the sporadic reports have not created a specific interest in a specific place. Wow on the Knapp st just had a massive theéjà vu moment. !

Just remember if you are new to the forum. Don't be afraid to post your field reports everyone from the person with 500 posts to just 2 posts will find your info useful in some manner.

You get what you give remember.

Trick or treat!

DontFailMeNow
10-29-14, 18:30
Sounds like 5 Knapp St, in the alley with a couple of small rooms, it's still there.Yea, they've remodeled the inside since getting rid of the hair salon and sticking just to massage. They've got like 3 rooms now if I'm not mistaken. Some of Jolin's former staff is here now.

Mmppt
10-30-14, 01:22
Stopped by 40 tonight after 11. Don't think I saw anyone younger than mid-30's, and they weren't the best to look at. But it seems like all of the rooms are tied to the same few people? There was one younger lady who spoke english and seemed to coordinate everything.

Either way, I was pretty disappointed by the selection and left. But the place seemed pretty popular anyway.

Smoke Screen
10-30-14, 05:25
Stopped by 40 tonight after 11. Don't think I saw anyone younger than mid-30's, and they weren't the best to look at. But it seems like all of the rooms are tied to the same few people? There was one younger lady who spoke english and seemed to coordinate everything.

Either way, I was pretty disappointed by the selection and left. But the place seemed pretty popular anyway.Most of the women in CT parlors are at best in their 30's, and that's being very generous. Don't forget to add at least 10 years to what you think their age is, these women age gracefully until they get to the 50's. They are also very good with makeup.

DontFailMeNow
10-30-14, 07:22
Most of the women in CT parlors are at best in their 30's, and that's being very generous. Don't forget to add at least 10 years to what you think their age is, these women age gracefully until they get to the 50's. They are also very good with makeup.Real talk right here!

TBone1970
10-30-14, 14:21
Anything in the hingham area beside weymouth?

Member #5431
10-31-14, 12:20
Anything in the hingham area beside weymouth?There is nothing in Hingham. Best options are Weymouth or Randolph.

Herow
10-31-14, 12:21
Belmont St Thai Watertown, Has anyone had a good recent experience here? Saw two pretty hot girls going in there, wondering if it is worth the visit.

Yellowfever023
10-31-14, 19:19
Anything in the hingham area beside weymouth?Quincy? It is saturated with AMP'S and AAMP'S.

HappyDave
10-31-14, 20:14
Have an appointment in the city, have any good suggestions other than 40 H. Not my normal stomping ground, want to make it count. PM's requesting UTR will be respected.

Bozscaggs
10-31-14, 20:59
Have an appointment in the city, have any good suggestions other than 40 H. Not my normal stomping ground, want to make it count. PM's requesting UTR will be respected.That's some new news.

GamaDude
11-01-14, 00:21
Recently relocated jobs to the Newton area, looking for best options. Totally in the dark in this area, any help would be appreciated.

BiggaDick
11-01-14, 12:06
Tried an MP on Brighton street in Belmont located behind a pet store. There was one middle aged woman watching an Asian movie when I arrived. Her rates were very reasonable. So I took an hour session. I think her name was Shirley. She gave a very good massage, worked every aching muscle. She was very relaxed and confident. Tried to signal my interest in something more. I sensed she was not put off by this and open to more. However, she smiled and said she was a good Chinese girl and didn't do such things.

Curious to hear if anyone else has seen her and hear of their experience. I'm thinking about trying her again because her massage was good.

Big Head
11-01-14, 16:47
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4741206117.html

Went to Norwell again for 1 hr TS+massage. A different lady was working, very short, mature and super friendly. The massage was professional, but not very enjoyable and with almost no teasing. The HE was lackluster. Total 50+40=90. This was an easily forgettable experience.

-BH.

Bachelor584
11-01-14, 18:27
Went here twice with 2 completely different out comes.

First was with Sophia (I think). Early 40's and cute. Paid the house and laid on the table in room with walls that don't reach the ceiling. She set the timer and proceeded with a great massage. I almost was thinking that there would be no fun after because the massage was so good. On the flip she was open to UTC up and down so I gradually went to the next step. She was very accommodating and didn't rush. Paid 60/80.

Second visit was with a provider who was a little bit older than the last but also looked very good for her age. I was looking forward to the same experience. The massage was good like the first time. She even brushed very close several times during the massage. On the flip she did the chest massage and everywhere except the bullseye. She proceeded to rub the berries but would not touch the twig. She then started rubbing the twig with her forearm. I tried guiding her hand in the right direction but she shook her head no. She then continued rubbing with her forearm and I was more confused than anything. She then gave me the DIY and I replied no thanks. Left a little disappointed but at least the massage was good. 60/10.

I will say the first time I went was close to closing time but still doesn't explain the range of service between visits. I guess this is a true YMMV.

AmpExplorer
11-01-14, 20:45
Belmont St Thai Watertown, Has anyone had a good recent experience here? Saw two pretty hot girls going in there, wondering if it is worth the visit.Belmont st does have a young pretty lady or 2. Tend to work out of your hands reach. Ladyboys are to be found there too. House fee is steep along with attempts to upsell HE. . 4 always beats 0. I have no idea if more is available after 1 visit in terms of more extensive options I wouldn't be surprised one way or the other but at a very high $. I wouldn't go back unless I was in area and was limited with options.

Member #5013
11-01-14, 21:28
Tried out Jenna's new place in Stoneham. Located right on Main street in s building with different offices. I saw Cici. Now at first glance you world say 30's. But after a closer look probably closer to 40. But a pretty lady. Nice body. The place was clean. The massage was good. OTC only. I tried for more as she seemed to be getting into it. Hence, only an act as I was stopped from anything further. Standard finish. I may repeat and try another girl or maybe Cici again as she was nice enough.

Two downers. The place was busy. The door bell kept going off and I'm not crazy about the location. Stoneham is notorious for shutting down AMPs.

Oh, and I didn't see her changing the sheets. Just a smooth down and doctors office paper over.

60/40.

BB.