PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161

YoungWanderer1
03-19-24, 20:47
Can someone guide me where I can get FS in places around Boston.

HighAmperage
03-19-24, 22:20
I went to Faneuil St. Tonight for an after long day for some relaxation with one of my ATFs. Instead, I was greeted by a lovely new spinner (I think Angela) at the door. I was totally unprepared for this in more ways than one.

Very friendly and nice natural C's. Probably in her late 20's Amazing attention and presence and a totally affectionate demeanor. As I said, I was not prepared in any way for for I'm sure could have been, so I just hope I get back before the next rotation. But what I could participate in, was amazing. I am "overcome" with exhaustion.

Seniors can PM me for more info. I know people hate that, but this board has to find the delicate balance between getting the good word out and and protecting a fabulous find.

Woody32
03-20-24, 07:48
Can someone guide me where I can get FS in places around Boston.Read the forum!

Puckhead72
03-20-24, 15:31
Does anyone know if Gina is gone at Coddington.

I've been visiting a couple other shops in Q.

299 2nd floor has a cute spinner Misa been several times.

1147 2nd floor nothing to do there. 2 older women.

Stafford there were 2 women one looked like it had a 5 o'clock shadow. I Left the premises.

AAMP scene is tough. The building on the river is the only one that is consistent. A couple of the smaller operations are inconsistent with answering.

How has Oval been haven't been in a couple months.

278 Centre used to be good even with the little one but she changed. Used to see her pretty regularly but no more.

All above are standard fees. House plus xtra services.

Mattis1775
03-20-24, 15:46
299 2nd floor has a cute spinner Misa been several times.Has that place been active again? I remember visiting there a lot until the old hag that normally uses the room on the left got upset when I wanted to see someone else besides her and makes a commotion. The old hag is pretty good herself. But sometimes I want someone different. I stopped going there when Niko started working at Fayette.

Bike Rider Y
03-20-24, 23:00
Walked in and was met Ling Tao, dressed in frumpy sweats and a half shirt, but didn't look bad. The massage was good for 20 minutes, towards the end I rubbed my hand against her pussy and she didn't move away. Things were looking good. Some slight teasing after the hot towel and flip. She tells me the tip and it is crazy! I offer the usual for services and she starts the haggling, I can't stand that. Got dressed and left. I could have gotten top notch Boston outcall service for what she wanted. Will not be back.

HighAmperage
03-21-24, 10:18
Walked in and was met Ling Tao, dressed in frumpy sweats and a half shirt, but didn't look bad. The massage was good for 20 minutes, towards the end I rubbed my hand against her pussy and she didn't move away. Things were looking good. Some slight teasing after the hot towel and flip. She tells me the tip and it is crazy! I offer the usual for services and she starts the haggling, I can't stand that. Got dressed and left. I could have gotten top notch Boston outcall service for what she wanted. Will not be back.Prices have been going up everywhere, but there is still some good value to be had out there.

Rat Dog
03-21-24, 11:13
Anyone know what's the story in Braintree? I stopped there yesterday and no cars in lot, open sign was lit, but doors were locked up tight!

Momo2
03-21-24, 18:33
Anyone know what's the story in Braintree? I stopped there yesterday and no cars in lot, open sign was lit, but doors were locked up tight!See the post about a page down.

JakeMonger
03-22-24, 08:18
Can someone guide me where I can get FS in places around Boston.A quick bit of advice to you sir.

Next to your name it says "2 posts," and both of those posts are requesting information, not offering any. Showing up here asking questions, without offering anything of substance first, is like tagging along with a friend to a house party where you don't know anyone, then going into the fridge and drinking their beer.

Throw out a couple reviews before you start digging through the forum fridge for a cold one.

HighAmperage
03-22-24, 10:28
A quick bit of advice to you sir.

Next to your name it says "2 posts," and both of those posts are requesting information, not offering any. Showing up here asking questions, without offering anything of substance first, is like tagging along with a friend to a house party where you don't know anyone, then going into the fridge and drinking their beer.

Throw out a couple reviews before you start digging through the forum fridge for a cold one.Yes, RTFF and then go out and try. Then report back with a review to provide first and ask second.

Momo2
03-22-24, 21:18
Prices have been going up everywhere, but there is still some good value to be had out there.When I first started in this hobby I would be very happy with a relaxing hour massage, a tease before the flip, a standard HJ with full access up top for paying 60/40 to a middle aged Quincy woman named Angel. After a few visits that progressed to a session that included my sucking her size C s. But still only paying 60/40.

Now I want a great massage from a 29 year young hottie followed by a sensual fully naked HJ with her on the bed after eating her for 60/100.

So yes prices have gone up but so have my expectations.

I Noticed the ladies from New York visiting for a few weeks tend to offer more on their menu but drives the price up.

The hunt continues.

JohnFoxxFan
03-22-24, 23:19
When I first started in this hobby I would be very happy with a relaxing hour massage, a tease before the flip, a standard HJ with full access up top for paying 60/40 to a middle aged Quincy woman named Angel. After a few visits that progressed to a session that included my sucking her size C s. But still only paying 60/40.

Now I want a great massage from a 29 year young hottie followed by a sensual fully naked HJ with her on the bed after eating her for 60/100.

I Noticed the ladies from New York visiting for a few weeks tend to offer more on their menu but drives the price up.

The hunt continues.Damn. Your escalation in this hobby reflects mine to a tee! At first was only going now & then for just a handy with someone who's at the very least is attractive. Escalating several years later to... Always wanting naked, plenty of roaming, with some munching before 69 action and now having my playtime pretty much every week. Getting expensive for sure!

HighAmperage
03-23-24, 10:19
When I first started in this hobby I would be very happy with a relaxing hour massage, a tease before the flip, a standard HJ with full access up top for paying 60/40 to a middle aged Quincy woman named Angel. After a few visits that progressed to a session that included my sucking her size C s. But still only paying 60/40.

The hunt continues.This is so true for me and many others. But there is no such thing as a free lunch, so as the demand for more advanced services has increased, so have the prices. But prices do vary from place to place and girl to girl, so it is always good when you find one in that sweet spot.

Katokay
03-23-24, 10:36

The hunt continues.It was $60 thirty years ago for a massage. Now it is mostly $60 or $70. If MP's kept up with inflation the price would be more than double.

NorthOfTown
03-23-24, 11:35
It was $60 thirty years ago for a massage. Now it is mostly $60 or $70. If MP's kept up with inflation the price would be more than double.For many shops business has been slow. Their costs remain the same. Do the math.

HighAmperage
03-23-24, 11:47
For many shops business has been slow. Their costs remain the same. Do the math.The math actually works the opposite of what you are saying. The reality is that these shops and the girls there need to make a living, so as business slows down, many leave thus reducing supply. This keeps prices high, especially for advanced services where supply is even more limited.

When I fist got into the hobby, gas was under a dollar a gallon and FS could be had for under 100. Now gas is 3.50 a gallon, three and a half times as high. I lot of folks want to live in the past (and that is true for more than just the hobby), but the reality is that prices as still a deal.

LongDongTV
03-23-24, 12:05
Anyone know what's the story in Braintree? I stopped there yesterday and no cars in lot, open sign was lit, but doors were locked up tight!I called a few days ago and was told they are in Medway now (as others here have already said) however the lady I talked to on the phone made it seem like it was a temporary move while the building was being renovated. Not sure how accurate this is. I guess time will tell.

SouthShoreGuy3
03-23-24, 12:13
Has anyone tried out this place is Weymouth on 18? Is it the standard Weymouth shop?

MandarinOrange
03-23-24, 12:14
The math actually works the opposite of what you are saying. The reality is that these shops and the girls there need to make a living, so as business slows down, many leave thus reducing supply. This keeps prices high, especially for advanced services where supply is even more limited.

When I fist got into the hobby, gas was under a dollar a gallon and FS could be had for under 100. Now gas is 3.50 a gallon, three and a half times as high. I lot of folks want to live in the past (and that is true for more than just the hobby), but the reality is that prices as still a deal.According to my Google search, the price of a gallon of gasoline broke the one dollar mark in 1980.

How does the hobby compare today?

LongDongTV
03-23-24, 12:19
Went to Fu Shen recently and got the usual services I get there from the mamasan. Anyway the point of this post is afterwards, she says she wants to show me a new girl. New girl comes out and also another girl comes out that I've seen there before (I made a post about her already) who was actually pretty awful LOL. I figured they would have gotten rid of the one who was awful since they usually keep a 2 girl rotation there but I guess not.

It was refreshing to see 3 girls being available, or at least there in the building. Maybe it's just only the spots I go to but seems like these days, there are often only 2 girls max at any given time.

I can provide further details on the girls via PM to seniors if interested.

Trailman44
03-23-24, 12:42
Walked in and was met Ling Tao, dressed in frumpy sweats and a half shirt, but didn't look bad. The massage was good for 20 minutes, towards the end I rubbed my hand against her pussy and she didn't move away. Things were looking good. Some slight teasing after the hot towel and flip. She tells me the tip and it is crazy! I offer the usual for services and she starts the haggling, I can't stand that. Got dressed and left. I could have gotten top notch Boston outcall service for what she wanted. Will not be back.I'm curious if anyone knows what the ladies at peaceful are looking for a tip. It has been a few months since I visited and it was pretty solid at 2 bills for a long time.

Augustwest
03-23-24, 12:51
The math actually works the opposite of what you are saying. The reality is that these shops and the girls there need to make a living, so as business slows down, many leave thus reducing supply. This keeps prices high, especially for advanced services where supply is even more limited.

When I fist got into the hobby, gas was under a dollar a gallon and FS could be had for under 100. Now gas is 3.50 a gallon, three and a half times as high. I lot of folks want to live in the past (and that is true for more than just the hobby), but the reality is that prices as still a deal."Do the math" is almost exclusively used by people who do not know how math works.

Katokay
03-23-24, 17:17
For many shops business has been slow. Their costs remain the same. Do the math.Their costs stayed the same? What costs have stayed the same from 30 years ago?

Inflation and cost of living don't affect massage parlors? Huh?

Mattis1775
03-23-24, 17:21
For many shops business has been slow. Their costs remain the same. Do the math.AMPs haven't changed for years. It's always been 40-60 depending on where you go. Thai joints charge more. Now, the non-AMPs, such as the non-erotic ones, charge over 120 now! Mandela Center charges close to 100 and it's not even an full hour. I remember when I was first going there, 20+ years ago, it was about 50-60.

CamelToe Guy
03-23-24, 17:54
Has anyone tried out this place is Weymouth on 18? Is it the standard Weymouth shop?Pretty much Standard service.

SudokuChamp15
03-24-24, 12:34
Provider: Celine, 40 ish, petite, attractive, sweet, nice Bcups & nicely shaved below. Formerly from Swansea, then Weymouth Landing & now being relocated somewhere else. Don't know where. Oh well, everything is temporary in life.

Massage. 1 hr /60 . As a regular customer, the menu was utc top & bottom & daty all for 60/70 tip.

SamysMyth
03-24-24, 14:00
I went to Faneuil St. Tonight for an after long day for some relaxation with one of my ATFs. Instead, I was greeted by a lovely new spinner (I think Angela) at the door. I was totally unprepared for this in more ways than one.

Very friendly and nice natural C's. Probably in her late 20's Amazing attention and presence and a totally affectionate demeanor. As I said, I was not prepared in any way for for I'm sure could have been, so I just hope I get back before the next rotation. But what I could participate in, was amazing. I am "overcome" with exhaustion.

Seniors can PM me for more info. I know people hate that, but this board has to find the delicate balance between getting the good word out and and protecting a fabulous find.Saw Angel recently, she's as described, a giggly, Mid-20's, fit spinner. With a few visits and treating her well, it's a buffet menu.

HighAmperage
03-24-24, 20:05
Saw Angel recently, she's as described, a giggly, Mid-20's, fit spinner. With a few visits and treating her well, it's a buffet menu.My work travel got cancelled (it's always better to be lucky than good), so I was there recently too. I was prepared this time, but mother nature (if you know what I mean) got in the way of exploring fully. Despite this, I was very well taken care of. I love a creative girl. If I don't get reassigned, I will go back later in the week.

BeanTown Brad
03-24-24, 21:23
Unfortunately, Gina is gone for now. Allegedly back in China for a bit but I'm trying to confirm. Haven't tried or seen the new girl there yet so any info is appreciated. If Gina pops back up somewhere I'll send you a PM. She's definitely one of the best I've had around the South Shore.

Does anyone know if Gina is gone at Coddington.

I've been visiting a couple other shops in Q.

299 2nd floor has a cute spinner Misa been several times.

1147 2nd floor nothing to do there. 2 older women.

Stafford there were 2 women one looked like it had a 5 o'clock shadow. I Left the premises.

AAMP scene is tough. The building on the river is the only one that is consistent. A couple of the smaller operations are inconsistent with answering.

How has Oval been haven't been in a couple months.

278 Centre used to be good even with the little one but she changed. Used to see her pretty regularly but no more.

All above are standard fees. House plus xtra services.

TitzanDazzLuvr
03-25-24, 06:14
Does anyone have any idea what happened to nahant ave? Radio silence for a few days and they are never like that.

DaJiba9
03-26-24, 13:08
I went to 139 Moody. I was met by a sexy girl named Sasa. She has a hot body, nice tits, and a round ass. I asked if Coco was available. She said "yes, but this time you want 2 girls, try 4 hands?" I instantly got hard so I said OK! Paid her $120 and she said she and Coco would be right back. After a minute or so, both girls came in together. I was face down, so I didn't know whose hands were touching where? One girl worked my shoulders and back, while the other worked my legs and ass, with lots of teasing. I enjoyed the sensations coming from all directions and trying to figure out which girl was which. I reached back for some OTC roaming to find out. She had a great ass so I guessed Sasa. Everybody laughed, she said "how do you know?" Then I feel Coco's familiar DDs rubbing the back my head. I said that's got to be Coco, followed by more laughing "you sure?" I'm loving this! They kept up the strong massage, joking, and being playful. On the flip both of their tops came up without a word about tips. Sasa pushed her firm Cs into my mouth while I roamed her sexy body. I squeezed Coco's DDs with my free hand while she worked me down below. After a few minutes they switched. Now I've got Coco's soft DDs sliding over my chest and squeezing them good, while also roaming all over Sasa while she stroked me with both of her hands. They switched places a few times, edging me until I couldn't hold back any longer. Then they didn't stop. They kept going until I was completely spent. And then some. Wow, that was amazing! They finished out the remaining time with more relaxing 4 hand massage. After we finished, I tipped another $120 and was on my way with smiles all around. I'll definitely be coming here again and again).

Rupert 2
03-27-24, 07:06
Sasa, Sasha has the best butt in mongerville.

I went to 139 Moody. I was met by a sexy girl named Sasa. She has a hot body, nice tits, and a round ass. I asked if Coco was available. She said "yes, but this time you want 2 girls, try 4 hands?" I instantly got hard so I said OK! Paid her $120 and she said she and Coco would be right back. After a minute or so, both girls came in together. I was face down, so I didn't know whose hands were touching where? One girl worked my shoulders and back, while the other worked my legs and ass, with lots of teasing. I enjoyed the sensations coming from all directions and trying to figure out which girl was which. I reached back for some OTC roaming to find out. She had a great ass so I guessed Sasa. Everybody laughed, she said "how do you know?" Then I feel Coco's familiar DDs rubbing the back my head. I said that's got to be Coco, followed by more laughing "you sure?" I'm loving this! They kept up the strong massage, joking, and being playful. On the flip both of their tops came up without a word about tips. Sasa pushed her firm Cs into my mouth while I roamed her sexy body. I squeezed Coco's DDs with my free hand while she worked me down below. After a few minutes they switched. Now I've got Coco's soft DDs sliding over my chest and squeezing them good, while also roaming all over Sasa while she stroked me with both of her hands. They switched places a few times, edging me until I couldn't hold back any longer. Then they didn't stop. They kept going until I was completely spent. And then some. Wow, that was amazing! They finished out the remaining time with more relaxing 4 hand massage. After we finished, I tipped another $120 and was on my way with smiles all around. I'll definitely be coming here again and again).

Drogaswav
03-27-24, 10:15
Is this the same Sasha from Lily (299)?

DaJiba9
03-27-24, 10:33
Is this the same Sasha from Lily (299)?Definitely not the same girl. Sasa at 13x Moody is tall, skinny, playful and sexy.

Rion75
03-27-24, 13:35
Definitely not the same girl. Sasa at 13x Moody is tall, skinny, playful and sexy.Is there FS available or only certain girl there?

Rupert 2
03-27-24, 14:26
Is there FS available or only certain girl there?Limited menu, but can get varied services via $$ and repeat customer.

Familiarity.

RedDelano
03-27-24, 15:43
Does anyone have any idea what happened to nahant ave? Radio silence for a few days and they are never like that.According to the Revere police department on Facebook, a search warrant for human trafficking was executed on the 19th.

Mr Bao
03-27-24, 23:47
Went by to 1st and 3rd floor.

3rd floor busy w 1 girl, I'm not waiting for an hour.

1st floor girl looks like she has herpies on her mouth, I've made an excuse and left as she was asking me strip and I'm like nah, I'm good.

I doubt I'll return. I'm still eyeing Family Spa in Braintree.

GaryG
03-27-24, 23:59
1st floor girl looks like she has herpies on her mouth, I've made an excuse and left as she was asking me strip and I'm like nah, I'm good.Dangolito did you get a name? Or can you describe her? I would love to know who to avoid.

JackKerouac16
03-28-24, 07:14
TL / DR: 70 for the massage, c-note tip. Angela is a cutie, typical age for Chinatown. Will go again.

Had a chance to try 7X Kneeland in Ctown yesterday. I've been hoping to find a reliable place in Boston that I can go to during work. Tried Fragrance last year and didn't love it. Back in the day I frequented the place on Boylston street above BoLoCo, but that joint closed ages ago. My favorite is Michelle at Lavender in Methuen, but she is more available in the evenings and is much harder for me to get to.

So, I decided to try 7X Kneeland. Scheduled in the evening before for 11 AM. There are two entrances, one on Kneeland and one on Tyler. I went with the one on Tyler, since the bell / buzzer looked way less complicated. Some work crew ended up on their way in and let me in anyway, so I headed up to the second floor and rang the bell on the door of the place.

Angela let me in. The place is pretty tiny, not sure if they even have two rooms. But, she brought me right in to the room to the left. The room itself was pretty tight, but it did have a sink in it, which was nice for washing up.

Angela is very pretty. She is probably late 30's or 40's, but sexy with a great wide smile. She is very bubbly / flirty. She had on a tank top and jeans.

70 for the hour. She gave a pretty good massage. I'd give it a 7 our of 10 for an AMP massage. She had a plan and followed it, which I always appreciate, rather than the girls who just kind of push and prod for 30 minutes. Usually I like it harder, but I was sore from the gym so her medium touch was good.

After the massage she started the soft touch. From previous posts I knew what the rate was and what I wanted, so I just told her I'd give her. The cnote for nude hand release. She was cool with it and dropped everything. Her breasts are lovely, and I was able to do plenty of roaming and got a mouth full. She let my hand get close to the kitty while groping her ass, but not actually touch it. As she was working on junior she whispered "fuck" in my ear, the same way Ella does at Eastern in 'tham. I told her that I'd love to do that to her, and she said with a very sweet smile, "I don't do that". Great release and clean up. She offered the head massage for the last 5 minutes but I had to head back to work.

Hoping she' s around for a while, will go visit again.

HighAmperage
03-28-24, 09:32

1st floor girl looks like she has herpies on her mouth, I've made an excuse and left as she was asking me strip and I'm like nah, I'm good.

I doubt I'll return. I'm still eyeing Family Spa in Braintree.It's ironic that 32 South is back on the board. The new Angela at Fanueil totally reminds me of the old Angela at 32 and Crystal.

Mr Bao
03-28-24, 14:53
TL / DR: 70 for the massage, c-note tip. Angela is a cutie, typical age for Chinatown. Will go again.

Had a chance to try 7X Kneeland in Ctown yesterday. I've been hoping to find a reliable place in Boston that I can go to during work. Tried Fragrance last year and didn't love it. Back in the day I frequented the place on Boylston street above BoLoCo, but that joint closed ages ago. My favorite is Michelle at Lavender in Methuen, but she is more available in the evenings and is much harder for me to get to.

So, I decided to try 7X Kneeland. Scheduled in the evening before for 11 AM. There are two entrances, one on Kneeland and one on Tyler. I went with the one on Tyler, since the bell / buzzer looked way less complicated. Some work crew ended up on their way in and let me in anyway, so I headed up to the second floor and rang the bell on the door of the place.

Angela let me in. The place is pretty tiny, not sure if they even have two rooms. But, she brought me right in to the room to the left. The room itself was pretty tight, but it did have a sink in it, which was nice for washing up.

Angela is very pretty. She is probably late 30's or 40's, but sexy with a great wide smile. She is very bubbly / flirty. She had on a tank top and jeans.

70 for the hour. She gave a pretty good massage. I'd give it a 7 our of 10 for an AMP massage. She had a plan and followed it, which I always appreciate, rather than the girls who just kind of push and prod for 30 minutes. Usually I like it harder, but I was sore from the gym so her medium touch was good.

After the massage she started the soft touch. From previous posts I knew what the rate was and what I wanted, so I just told her I'd give her. The cnote for nude hand release. She was cool with it and dropped everything. Her breasts are lovely, and I was able to do plenty of roaming and got a mouth full. She let my hand get close to the kitty while groping her ass, but not actually touch it. As she was working on junior she whispered "fuck" in my ear, the same way Ella does at Eastern in 'tham. I told her that I'd love to do that to her, and she said with a very sweet smile, "I don't do that". Great release and clean up. She offered the head massage for the last 5 minutes but I had to head back to work.

Hoping she' s around for a while, will go visit again.That's it? Handshake is expensive. I could get FS with Cnote and 70 in Quincy my fellows.

Rshrry
03-28-24, 15:51

I doubt I'll return. I'm still eyeing Family Spa in Braintree.Search the forum it is in Medway now of Medfield I forgot but not in btree anymore. One rumor was they will return after renovations.

OhUthot
03-28-24, 19:35
Stopped by earlier after calling ahead, didn't luck out with Angela but the other gal was still cute and also giggly, but chubby and mid-30's. OK massage, nothing special, little too soft IMO.

Flip, immediately dumped the puppies out and stuck them in my face for a nibble. Also despite being my first time, asked if I wanted mouth / more to which I declined. Standard HE otherwise.

I'm on the younger side, workout, etc. And she was commenting on that a bit throughout, saying she wanted to fuck LOL then said she wanted to show me Angela for next time + show me to Angela.

Afterwards, she came in while I was dressing, only in my boxers. Gave a pleasantly surprised, "Oooooh", came up and pinched my nipple, felt my pecs, and said something to the other gal in enthusiastically toned Chinese and said, "See you soon! Tomorrow right?" hahahaha.

OhUthot
03-28-24, 19:43
Forgot to mention, 7 first + 6 after, she didn't mention amount but assumed that and heard no complaints.

Johnson686
03-28-24, 21:26
Forgot to mention, 7 first + 6 after, she didn't mention amount but assumed that and heard no complaints.What town is this?

MandarinOrange
03-28-24, 21:43
What town is this?Brighton Asian Bodyworks.

HighAmperage
03-29-24, 09:33
I have been re-assigned for travel, but I did manage to get back for an appointment with Angela. Again, she was there alone as far as I could tell. Definitely a very good time for all. She is very playful and she definitely reminds me of the old Angela from 32. I left happy and full filled. Extended travel this time, so I hope she doesn't rotate out before I get back. Another taste of that would be fabulous.

Jimmy Weed
03-29-24, 22:01
Stopped by early AM a few days ago. Ling wasn't there and it seemed the only girl there was Lucky. The massage was ok, I've had better. She had a good attitude and was playful, she liked having the kitty licked, but I had to coach her on the finish to slow her down. I was very impressed by her ass because it was a phatty for an asian. 60/80 there might be more on the menu with repeat visits.

WardHill
03-30-24, 00:10
Does anyone have any idea what happened to nahant ave? Radio silence for a few days and they are never like that.https://hoodline.com/2024/03/revere-woman-64-charged-in-human-trafficking-sting-after-multi-agency-operation/

HavingSoFun
03-30-24, 08:37
I had a good session with Anna, Celine's replacement in the Landing.

Very friendly!

Jimmy Weed
03-30-24, 17:27
I visited this place years ago and back then the menu stopped at CBJ. This ad reads like an AAMP ad where FS is available, any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

JW.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/quincy/female-escorts/asian/617-849-0083new-girlsexymens-f/923900719025

JackKerouac16
03-31-24, 10:47
That's it? Handshake is expensive. I could get FS with Cnote and 70 in Quincy my fellows.Yeah, Boston is a weird city when it comes to AMPs, right? The other cities I've had fun in (Philly, NYC, West Coast), the city center has the highest service levels, but in Boston it is the opposite. The 'burbs is where you get more for your $$.

AstroAndy
03-31-24, 13:18
Was hoping one of my monger bros with a RM account could help me out.

Looking for two reviews posted there.

TIA.

Andir
03-31-24, 13:48
558's star employee Emma left again but hopefully will be back in a few weeks. She was replaced by Lulu — a nice friendly lady in early fifties, I think. She gets naked after first 2-3 minutes, fine with hugging but no real kissing as she keeps her lips tightly closed. Nice natural b's. Her ass is quite big for an Asian woman. You can eat her as much as you want. She is smoothly shaven and well washed down there. As with other 558 recent providers, no fucking despite super generous offers. Not bad at all overall. I did not ask but she decided to tell me that she has a 8-year old kid in China. Well, her grand kids are probably older than that. I guess it's a marketing ploy in order to get the customer more generous as they essentially tell you that they need money to support the family.

Mr Bao
03-31-24, 16:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
03-31-24, 16:34
I visited this place years ago and back then the menu stopped at CBJ. This ad reads like an AAMP ad where FS is available, any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

JW.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/quincy/female-escorts/asian/617-849-0083new-girlsexymens-f/923900719025Menue has been all over the place for years. Michelle from Norwood had been known to be there and a midget. I went several times and got the shhh no internet. I would go right after a report of more to be had and got not much. The place does seem to change hands a lot. Nothing ever made me want to run back just to many reliable options. Lots of ads promise a menu and spinner and they are always jack shacks with grandma.

AstroAndy
03-31-24, 17:16
Was hoping one of my monger bros with a RM account could help me out.

Looking for two reviews posted there.

TIA.Thanks to the gentlemen that offered help! All set with this request.

Top Floor
03-31-24, 21:22
I'm curious if you guys think or know if places that we think or know to be legit open their menu up when they get an asian customer?

Mr Bao
04-01-24, 00:24
I'm curious if you guys think or know if places that we think or know to be legit open their menu up when they get an asian customer?This is bogus. They would assume you're undercover and just bcuz you're asian does not give you a buy 1 get 1 free deal. If you do come across, please entertain us.

Mr Bao
04-01-24, 00:28
No FS and just HJ. I never went back. Two trolls working only.The shorter, stubby looking one push you back away from the exit door if you do not tip more than 60. I'm good with the forced pay method. If she don't deliver, it's 40 or 30 tip, but she ain't having it.

Mr Quimper
04-01-24, 00:41
She then squatted over him, then turned around for some DATY or RIM if he had wanted. Being very safe, he did not want either. She was practically forcing her muff into his mouth, though, and he had to use his strength to support her and keep her muff out. She got close to also providing BBBJ, but he also maneuvered to avoid that.
"We don't do massage here. " It's pretty clear what their business model is. The whole thing took about 20 minutes. He told me he is glad he tried it, but would not return. Apparently Green Door should not be confused with a massage parlor.Does anyone else find this hilarious? 😆.

Your friend is either totally oblivious or this is the greatest review ever. Genius💡.

GolfPro38
04-01-24, 08:08
I will be in the Boston suburbs soon and was hoping to get in a few AMPs during my visit.

Was hoping to get some reliable information on Jasmine and Golden moon or others in the Taunton area.

Thanks.

HighAmperage
04-01-24, 08:45
Does anyone else find this hilarious? 😆.

Your friend is either totally oblivious or this is the greatest review ever. Genius💡.In my experience, there are four types of shops:

- Legit.

- HE only, often with a good massage.

- Mixed where both a good massage and advanced services may be available if you are known and trusted.

- All out brothel where the massage is perfunctory and advanced services are expected and the norm.

I think this is a rather clever pointer to that latter and while I have never been there, if fits with their reputation.

TheBoobHound
04-01-24, 08:46
I hadn't been to High Street since before the pandemic, I think. Except for times when a favorite was working there, my past experiences usually were subpar and overpriced. Well, it had been long enough so I gave another try.

I was greeted by an okay looking 50 something. A little plain and some pooch in the middle. Her massage was pretty good. When I turned over she wanted an insane amount for BJ. She wasn't coming off of it after some haggling so I cut my loss and bailed. That sort of thing was exactly why I had avoided this location.

Later I visited 32 Mt. Auburn. My first visit here. I remember for years there was a legit massage business at this location. Anyway. I was greeted by a 40-50 something who took me to the room. Better looking than the girl at High Street, nice makeup and better body with C cup implants. Still some pooch in the middle though. Without negotation, she accepted less money for full than the other girl had wanted for BJ. An enjoyable performance.

There were some weird details about 32 that I have omitted. I would probably repeat with the same girl, but not sure I would try a new girl because of those issues.

JohnnyOceans2
04-01-24, 08:55
Based on prior info posted on here about 558 in the watch city, I decided to give it a shot. I pulled up right on the main st and was about to get out when I saw another obvious monger strolling in. Decided I wasn't in the mood to sit and wait so I called a couple places to see if they were busy. Settled on 986 which goes by the same name as 558. Walked in got HH for 45. Girl was not young but not super old and extremely petite. Probably under 5 feet and definitely the smallest girl I've been with. Massage was mediocre but not the worst I've had. Pretty good tease before the flip and she wasted no time asking if I wanted extra. Top pulled up, bottoms off and experienced my first DATY. Top 10 standard finish with amazing technique. Ended up being a pretty good experience but I am still on the hunt for some big titties.

Sebastian6
04-01-24, 10:14
Stopped by Vivian Spa, in Medford. Had Mimi, average looks, in 30's /40's, with nice man-made C cups. She teased me throughout the massage, dipping her hands between my legs frequently while massaging the rest of my body. A great turn on. On the flip, $160 for CBJ, DATY and CFS. She had a great attitude and it was well worth the tip. Been to Vivian's regularly and sometimes the girls are younger, just depends on the rotation.

Andir
04-01-24, 19:27
There is a new place at 2XX Walnut st in Newton. It's a bit confusing as you actually enter it from Newtonville Avenue right after you cross the Walnut st bridge. When inside, you need to to take the elevator or go up the stairs to the fourth floor. The parlor is called Healing Massage or something like that — the name is on the door. I was with Tina, a 40-something woman. Slim, lean, soft b's, a very nice personality. Not a beauty queen by any stretch of imagination, however gets naked fast if you want her to be naked. You can eat her, no problem. However she doesn't want her pussy to be touched. That was weird — you can touch me down there with your mouth but not with your hands. Refused to fuck but I have a feeling that she will do it on repeat visits. Highly recommended overall. Handy skills are good.

Max Walker86
04-01-24, 20:33
I know I've said it before but Wendy at ssabw in h20 town gives the best legit massage, uses hot stones with me without even asking and knows how to use them.
She isn't shy to pull your underwear down and work your butt thighs the woman put in so much effort today I gave 50 hhr 70 massage tip. I didn't have a ten so
Gave twenty more. Next time if I have a ten ill tip sixty. The girl there a couple years back erica wasn't good so I stopped going, then met Wendy she
Really takes good care of me. I had Zoe last month she doesn't put in the same effort Wendy does.

MandarinOrange
04-01-24, 21:13
I know I've said it before but Wendy at ssabw in h20 town gives the best legit massage, uses hot stones with me without even asking and knows how to use them.
She isn't shy to pull your underwear down and work your butt thighs the woman put in so much effort today I gave 50 hhr 70 massage tip. I didn't have a ten so
Gave twenty more. Next time if I have a ten ill tip sixty. The girl there a couple years back erica wasn't good so I stopped going, then met Wendy she
Really takes good care of me. I had Zoe last month she doesn't put in the same effort Wendy does.Wendy does give a good massage, somewhat teasing in a sense and not shy about getting close to the goods but never touching. Nice personality and asked if I wanted a two girl massage, I declined because too expensive for the hour. Told me she only works weekends.

OptimusSlime
04-02-24, 00:54
Does anyone else sometimes have a session at one spa and then drive right to another one for a second session? Or does anyone else ever have a session at a spa with one girl then have a different girl immediately come in after for a second session?

Just curious if anyone else is on the level of the devil or if I'm the lone degenerate in this respect.

HavingSoFun
04-02-24, 05:53
Had a nice visit with Amy at the new place on Water Street, good massage, nice tease!

MtnFunX
04-02-24, 07:33
Really takes good care of me. I had Zoe last month she doesn't put in the same effort Wendy does.You wear underwear? Kind of takes the relaxation and fun out of it if you ask me.

Woody32
04-02-24, 09:43
Does anyone else sometimes have a session at one spa and then drive right to another one for a second session? Or does anyone else ever have a session at a spa with one girl then have a different girl immediately come in after for a second session?

Just curious if anyone else is on the level of the devil or if I'm the lone degenerate in this respect.You are not alone.

HappyDave
04-02-24, 12:15

Just curious if anyone else is on the level of the devil or if I'm the lone degenerate in this respect.Ya, I used to se Angela at 52 And she got me so riled I'd have to walk over to two and take a roll with wiwi or better yet Jojo if she was around.

NorthOfTown
04-02-24, 15:27
You are not alone.Not alone. Really wicked (and smart) to get two sessions at the same shop. My version is getting a top notch legit massage and then going down the road and getting a 1\2 hour BJ at another shop.

NorthOfTown
04-02-24, 15:29
You wear underwear? Kind of takes the relaxation and fun out of it if you ask me.No disrespect but. Underwear?

Max Walker86
04-02-24, 16:19
You wear underwear? Kind of takes the relaxation and fun out of it if you ask me.Only this place I wear underwear. I just want to focus on a good massage to help me with chronic muscle stiffness I have.

Jimmy Weed
04-02-24, 17:37
Had a nice visit with Amy at the new place on Water Street, good massage, nice tease!I saw the ad on CL for this place and was curious so I texted the number. In the first text I asked "how many girls working today? Response 1" , second question I asked " what is the age? Response grandmother" I responded saying that she was to honest.

I would like to hear more details about Amy and her services.

Thanks,

JW.

Rupert 2
04-02-24, 20:23
Bridge St, Weymouth.

Haven' t been in awhile and decided to pay Linda a visit.

Place is still immaculate and she still looks great.

Started with massage, tease followed, some negotiations.

And got nude h j. Her B's and butt are great.

Menu varies for different mongers.

One of Linda's quirks.

ClearThynker
04-02-24, 22:27
Her name is Nica (Knee-kah). She just arrived today. Young and cute. Nice massage. Good service.

Jimmy Pratt
04-03-24, 00:00
Texted Summer to see who was working on Easter. It was Lisa and Amy, who is a new addition. I am always happy with anyone there, but decided to try Amy for something different. She is petite and has a really nice body. Massage skills were pretty decent. Did something I've never seen before. Sat backwards on my butt, lower back, upper back and essentially massaged me with her tight booty. It was nice.

After a thorough massage and wipe-down, it became ST until the flip. She had no problem showing off her perfect, large C's (surprising because of her small frame). Yes, they're enhanced and defy gravity. For those of you who like larger chesticles, you may want to visit her. The only negative was her asking how much I was going to tip. I'm not used to that here at Summer's because they know I'm a regular and tip generously. As expected, whatever I said, she asked for a little more while batting her eyelashes. Hoping that next time I see her there won't be a repeat of the haggling.

Took direction well, and was patient while I tried to prolong the ecstasy. 1 hour 70, with 80 tip for the full access.

JP.

Garfield1314
04-03-24, 12:02
Anyone try May at dande? What service she provided? Thank you brother.

ChipJohnson001
04-03-24, 14:50
Had a nice visit with Amy at the new place on Water Street, good massage, nice tease!Is this Joyous? Any details on the girl or the service? Thanks.

Mattis1775
04-03-24, 15:22
Her name is Nica (Knee-kah). She just arrived today. Young and cute. Nice massage. Good service.Did this young lady offer BB or everything covered? For the older ladies, they'll take the BB simply because they are older and want clients. The younger ladies are harder to get BB, unless you show them the big money. Thanks for the report.

ChipJohnson001
04-03-24, 15:27
I don't have a RM subscription, but it seems like LOTS of reviews being posted for places in Chinatown that had gone downhill, or not offered extras in the past. The repeat reviews for certain providers suggests something good is going on. Tina on the first floor at 11 Edinboro (used to be no extras) Yaya or Lala at Eva, Sarah at Harrison 2 B which has been closed for years. Anybody have any insights?

JohnFoxxFan
04-03-24, 17:05
I don't have a RM subscription, but it seems like LOTS of reviews being posted for places in Chinatown that had gone downhill, or not offered extras in the past. The repeat reviews for certain providers suggests something good is going on. Tina on the first floor at 11 Edinboro (used to be no extras) Yaya or Lala at Eva, Sarah at Harrison 2 B which has been closed for years. Anybody have any insights?I am a member and these daily reviews started maybe 1 month ago. I used to read a few and although it seems they could be real I have a feeling they're fake and submitted by the spa's. Just rather strange that suddenly 3-4 reviews pop up everyday when before they weren't nearly as constant.

Mattis1775
04-03-24, 17:06
I don't have a RM subscription, but it seems like LOTS of reviews being posted for places in Chinatown that had gone downhill, or not offered extras in the past. The repeat reviews for certain providers suggests something good is going on. Tina on the first floor at 11 Edinboro (used to be no extras) Yaya or Lala at Eva, Sarah at Harrison 2 B which has been closed for years. Anybody have any insights?Another member mentioned this before and some of the other members actually visited and reported it as bullshit. Who knows what agenda these people have. But for those who frequent or had frequent CT knows where the FS spots are and it is very limited. The only place I know is the Green Door that is still active in the FS department. There used to be quite a few. But, no longer. The last place I remembered offering FS was on Tremont St, next to New York Pizza. But I haven't heard of any activity there in awhile.

Spanker100
04-03-24, 17:36
Has that place been active again? I remember visiting there a lot until the old hag that normally uses the room on the left got upset when I wanted to see someone else besides her and makes a commotion. The old hag is pretty good herself. But sometimes I want someone different. I stopped going there when Niko started working at Fayette.Does anyone know where that old hag went? Did she throw in the towel? I kinda liked her, but didn't go much, then the place was changed. Thanks in advance for any info on her.

SoxFan2323
04-03-24, 18:13
Bridge St, Weymouth.

Haven' t been in awhile and decided to pay Linda a visit.

Place is still immaculate and she still looks great.

Started with massage, tease followed, some negotiations.

And got nude h j. Her B's and butt are great.

Menu varies for different mongers.

One of Linda's quirks.If you can get the full menu she is worth every penny. Great time makes you feel like a king.

HeadyTipper
04-03-24, 20:33
If you can get the full menu she is worth every penny. Great time makes you feel like a king.Low key legend. Nice woman.

HavingSoFun
04-04-24, 06:03
I'm one of the lucky ones!

Very Very nice time!!

Throughly enjoy her company!!

OptimusSlime
04-04-24, 14:02
Not alone. Really wicked (and smart) to get two sessions at the same shop. My version is getting a top notch legit massage and then going down the road and getting a 1\2 hour BJ at another shop.LOL glad to hear I'm not the only one that does that. Sometimes I'll go from one shop right to another for two back to back sessions either because the first session didn't fully satisfy me or I just planned it that way because there are two girls I want to see. Also one shop that I have frequented for a while knows I like to do two sessions sometimes and helps me out with the house fee so I'll have one session then have another girl come in right after for round 2. This is simply because sometimes I like 2 rounds and I like the idea of the girls knowing I am doing one after the other. I don't know, it is hot to me for some reason.

And unless we were going completely bare and I was able to throw it in and out of both girls back and forth mouth, pussy, etc which I would not do at an AMP, I find two separate sessions better than 2 girls at once. Get two pops out of it and get more attention on each girl.

OptimusSlime
04-04-24, 14:08
Tried fanueil for first time and saw Angela. Agree with the previous reports on her being very bubbly and a fun time and a pleaser. I will say she is a little expensive compared to others. But the only thing I disagree with from previous reports is the idea that she is in her 20's. In my opinion there is no way she is in her 20's, I put her in her 40's and I think it is quite obvious.

Not trying to start a fight or bash anyone I'm just curious how old the people are that think she is in her 20's. I am in my 30's and it is quite obvious to me that Angela is older than me. I think as people get older it becomes more difficult to assess age that is why I'm curious if the people that think she is younger are in their 60's or something.

Nonetheless this location has potential.

Zimmm33
04-04-24, 15:08
Review volume has increased markedly the past several weeks. A few per week in our area has turned into a few per day. My hunch is many of these are AI written. Welcome to 2024.

Z.

I don't have a RM subscription, but it seems like LOTS of reviews being posted for places in Chinatown that had gone downhill, or not offered extras in the past. The repeat reviews for certain providers suggests something good is going on. Tina on the first floor at 11 Edinboro (used to be no extras) Yaya or Lala at Eva, Sarah at Harrison 2 B which has been closed for years. Anybody have any insights?

DukeD
04-04-24, 18:59
Tried fanueil for first time and saw Angela. Agree with the previous reports on her being very bubbly and a fun time and a pleaser. I will say she is a little expensive compared to others. But the only thing I disagree with from previous reports is the idea that she is in her 20's. In my opinion there is no way she is in her 20's, I put her in her 40's and I think it is quite obvious.

Not trying to start a fight or bash anyone I'm just curious how old the people are that think she is in her 20's. I am in my 30's and it is quite obvious to me that Angela is older than me. I think as people get older it becomes more difficult to assess age that is why I'm curious if the people that think she is younger are in their 60's or something.

Nonetheless this location has potential.I feel like this has to do with how Asian people generally don't look old, plus the dim lights and masks hide age well.

I'm Asian and I always add at least 10 years to the age described in the reviews, more often than not I'm right.

Momo2
04-04-24, 19:07
I'm one of the lucky ones!

Very Very nice time!!

Throughly enjoy her company!!I tried to message you but your box was full.

HavingSoFun
04-04-24, 19:48
I tried to message you but your box was full.All set.

Thanks.

HighAmperage
04-04-24, 22:41

Nonetheless this location has potential.I have always been terrible about guessing the actual age of Asian women because they age so well. There have been some I thought were barely of age and some I though were older than Christ, but I have often been wrong. I have found after many years of mongering, that what counts at the end of the day, are really two things: is she attractive to you, and do you get what you want. It's as simple as that. Chronological age is just a number, but the rest is real.

I will still be traveling for a while, but I hope to get back there before the rotation, because I find her to be both.

HappyDave
04-05-24, 09:01
Review volume has increased markedly the past several weeks. A few per week in our area has turned into a few per day. My hunch is many of these are AI written. Welcome to 2024.

Z.I had a membership but cannot find a way anymore to pay without a Trail. All the bit coin and similar aps want I'd for even the smallest transaction now. I was constantly getting PMs from several people that seemed to comment on everything but review nothing. They would PM me out of the blue on a slightly relevant item but it was kind of strange for lack of better word's. You would think some places with multiple reviews had something going but actually not. The majority of full menu places I know about are hardly listed. Same with the other site that will give you a membership for a month if you post a review on an escort but not an AMP. A lot of fluff on those sites. More value here.

PDomaine
04-05-24, 16:43
I do not have RM but use it as part of my research. I noticed a new location called Little Moon Spa with one review for Amy. I would love if anyone with RM could read that review based on what I saw. I stopped in today and a Great Great Grandma that was hard to look at opened the door. I said I wanted to set up a time for tomorrow and what was her name. She said Amy. OMG if ancient hags are your jam this is your honey hole. Anyone that can read the RM review and post would be much appreciated.

PD.

KatSuno1492
04-05-24, 17:19
I do not have RM but use it as part of my research. I noticed a new location called Little Moon Spa with one review for Amy. I would love if anyone with RM could read that review based on what I saw. I stopped in today and a Great Great Grandma that was hard to look at opened the door. I said I wanted to set up a time for tomorrow and what was her name. She said Amy. OMG if ancient hags are your jam this is your honey hole. Anyone that can read the RM review and post would be much appreciated.

PD.The review had Amy with a selected age of 46-50. Level 1 jackhammer was what he reviewer got.

AmpExplorer
04-06-24, 06:49
I have always been terrible about guessing the actual age of Asian women because they age so well. There have been some I thought were barely of age and some I though were older than Christ, but I have often been wrong. I have found after many years of mongering, that what counts at the end of the day, are really two things: is she attractive to you, and do you get what you want. It's as simple as that. Chronological age is just a number, but the rest is real.

I will still be traveling for a while, but I hope to get back there before the rotation, because I find her to be both.Asian women seem to defy the hands of Father Time. I also think Haitian and similar carribean women also age gracefully. It really comes down to one's actual "hands on" experience and appreciation of the beauty of a woman's body. The "parts" we do not see will provide you insight to what age range the woman may be. It also takes experience of knowing and having the experience of being lucky enough to be intimate with a woman in her 20's-early 30's.

Younger is not always better. Many attractive older woman 40-50's have a wonderful attitude and ability to get the job done right. It is a rare gem to find a younger woman with great attitude and service. It's been a few years since I have been to Orlando the AMP providers appear to be younger than what we see up here. RTF on that area to see what I mean.

PDomaine
04-06-24, 07:41
The review had Amy with a selected age of 46-50. Level 1 jackhammer was what he reviewer got.She had to be 65-70 but the real issue was she is very hard to look at.

Thanks.

PD.

JohnReid
04-06-24, 13:27
I went by Sudbury Xin Xin Spa on BP Rd and the sign was off. Thinking that was unusual for them I went back to check it out and there was the dreaded "Closed by Order of the Sudbury Board of Health" notice.

I was just there a few days ago. They'd texted me because there was a new girl.

I had also texted one of the girls who recently left to go back to NYC. We then switched to video call and she told me the place was just sold.

And then it got worse.

On my way home I figured I'd check out Sun Spa a bit down the road.

You guessed it. "Closed by Order of the Sudbury Board of Health".

What a shitty day.

MaleSlutBrah
04-06-24, 16:38
I feel like this has to do with how Asian people generally don't look old, plus the dim lights and masks hide age well.

I'm Asian and I always add at least 10 years to the age described in the reviews, more often than not I'm right.Yeah, I saw Cici and I would have guessed late 30's early 40's but they keep it dark so its hard to guess.

Especially when the massage is so good you kinda forget about the looks until the flip. And if its great I myself am just happy they did me well.

MandarinOrange
04-06-24, 20:23
There is a new place at 2XX Walnut st in Newton. It's a bit confusing as you actually enter it from Newtonville Avenue right after you cross the Walnut st bridge. When inside, you need to to take the elevator or go up the stairs to the fourth floor. The parlor is called Healing Massage or something like that the name is on the door. I was with Tina, a 40-something woman. Slim, lean, soft b's, a very nice personality. Not a beauty queen by any stretch of imagination, however gets naked fast if you want her to be naked. You can eat her, no problem. However she doesn't want her pussy to be touched. That was weird you can touch me down there with your mouth but not with your hands. Refused to fuck but I have a feeling that she will do it on repeat visits. Highly recommended overall. Handy skills are good.Had an hour with Lisa, nice personality a little limited English but she was accommodating. Early 30's petite, nice ass not flat, soft b's, 7/10 looks, a little belly but nice. Thoroughly enjoyed daty, allows to touch pussy but no fiv. Definite repeat.

Jimmy Pratt
04-06-24, 22:24
I went by Sudbury Xin Xin Spa on BP Rd and the sign was off. Thinking that was unusual for them I went back to check it out and there was the dreaded "Closed by Order of the Sudbury Board of Health" notice.

I was just there a few days ago. They'd texted me because there was a new girl.

I had also texted one of the girls who recently left to go back to NYC. We then switched to video call and she told me the place was just sold.

And then it got worse.

On my way home I figured I'd check out Sun Spa a bit down the road.

You guessed it. "Closed by Order of the Sudbury Board of Health".

What a shitty day.I was just at XinXin within the past 2 weeks as well, and had no issues. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Most Sudbury places don't last as long as they did.

There's good news, though - 3 decent places in Marlborough. The newest is on Hosmer and I had a good experience there last month.

JP.

HighAmperage
04-07-24, 09:07
Asian women seem to defy the hands of Father Time. I also think Haitian and similar carribean women also age gracefully. It really comes down to one's actual "hands on" experience and appreciation of the beauty of a woman's body. The "parts" we do not see will provide you insight to what age range the woman may be. It also takes experience of knowing and having the experience of being lucky enough to be intimate with a woman in her 20's-early 30's.

Younger is not always better. Many attractive older woman 40-50's have a wonderful attitude and ability to get the job done right. It is a rare gem to find a younger woman with great attitude and service. It's been a few years since I have been to Orlando the AMP providers appear to be younger than what we see up here. RTF on that area to see what I mean.I was married to an Asian woman for many years who I met when we were barely legal. She is still beautiful to this day and looks much younger than her true years.

I totally agree with what you say about older Asian women. I found the that younger ones are often mechanical and don't really relate to you or what they are doing. While certain parts may not be as tight as they once were, older Asian woman are often much more caring while also looking good. You get the best of both worlds! The sweet spot seems to be the 40's.

A young Asian girl getting hammered by a giant cock makes for a good porn vid, but the enjoyment I am looking for is not age dependent.

Wenger
04-07-24, 09:25
I had been in the area for several weeks without a car so any visits needed to be waling distance from my hotel. Oasis and Tulip gave relatively ok massages and basic service so would recommend either of them if that's what you're looking for. 1714 Beacon, can't remember the name now as it's changed from what RM and Google have it listed as, was better for overall service than the other two with a little less on the massage side. Cindy was the MT I met with and she was younger than both of the ones at the other spa's, I'd guess low to mid 30's but we all know how that goes. Her menu is definitely more open, with supposedly more on the table with more visits. Unfortunately work has me moving again so I'm not able to see how extensive it is, otherwise I definitely would be back. 70/ hour with tips standard from what has been reported at other's around the area.

SudokuChamp15
04-07-24, 14:18
Saw it on CL & then here. So I paid a visit on Thursday & met Lisa for 1 hr /70. She is my type: petite, nice full B's with a soft shaped ass. Looked good in leggings. Utc top & bottom & Daty. Will definitely repeat. I need to meet Tina as well.

At 986 Main in Waltham, there's a Tiffany who IMHO has some amazing nice & full size C's. Petite & skinny from the waist down, but yet a nice tiny ass. Perhaps my next visit, I'll try Daty.

BigBoy8
04-07-24, 21:28
I was just at XinXin within the past 2 weeks as well, and had no issues. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Most Sudbury places don't last as long as they did.

There's good news, though - 3 decent places in Marlborough. The newest is on Hosmer and I had a good experience there last month.

JP.Tiffany from weymouth health ocean was MIA for a while, now works in Marlborough hosmer st now. She goes by lily now. She is fantastic, highly recommend her. She is actually young, unlike all these 40+ year olds that people have been recommending lately.

Dano7
04-07-24, 21:59
I was enjoying a Sunday afternoon of Golden Tee and beers and thought of getting some, as it were. I texted one escort, who I haven't seen but looked good, crickets. I was in Danvers so got the idea of looking local. Elm came up and low and behold was walking distance. I had never been to a storefront AMP like this and a HE is really not my thing. However, we know the dearth of options so "desperate times," as they say. I texted the # and got a quick response from "Cici. " She said "come right over," though I wasn't ready and / or sure at this point. After some thought, I decided to go for it. I drove over, despite how close it was and saw the dimly-lit storefront. I walked up, rang the bell and soon answered a cute, 30-ish woman who asked if I had called. She was polite but business and asked "how long I wanted etc. " The house rates BTW are 50 hh, 70 hr and a hun for I think more. I was unsure but opted for the hh. Cici quickly asked if I want both girls, 50 each but I said no, especially with no idea what to expect. I was delivered to a nicely appointed room by Cici, the more attractive of the two, who collected the money and left the room. I heard a lot of foreign talk before Jessie, the other girl came into the room, it turns out she was to be my masseuse.

I got on the table with only underwear and she began a decent legit massage, though I am far from a good judge of this. She got close to the table and I massaged her legs. She was fully clothed, but her response indicated she was open to at least some extras. I let this go, but was concerned about time given the hh. She asked to lower my shorts and rubbed my ass and balls a bit before I flipped. On the flip, the language barrier was evident but she was okay with lowering her top. She has nice eraser nipples and a decent body. Oddly, she asked and gestured for me to daty, after rejecting a BJ (bare or otherwise) on me. We had agreed to a 70 tip for an evident HE but she wanted 30 more to go down on her, huh? I said no, though I would have had she blown and / or fucked me. The latter seems out, though she possibly indicated in tongue gestures and broken English she might do this on a repeat. She was into her own pleasure and I fingered her extensively while she stroked my dick. She also mounted and rubbed my dick on the outside of her pussy, having me think I might get inside after all before getting off. I had a few beers so it took a bit but I finally shot a load on myself (hate that) and she cleaned me up.

All told, a decent experience for 120 with possibly more available on a repeat. Might do it given the convenience. Happy hunting!

JayWalthy
04-08-24, 08:26
I realize CB is way down the bench for most of us local to Waltham but there have been some changes at CB so I figured a review was in order. The last time before my most recent visit on Friday was about 2-3 weeks ago so I think this is a service shift. Not just a one off. I went in, not sure who I saw. I can tell you it wasn't Judy. Massage was actually pretty good. I'd say one step below legit. On the flip. Assumed it was business as usual. Nothing else available there other that standard finish. Maybe a little hand roaming. Not this time. She asked by pointing at my dick and / or her mouth. I was a little shocked. So of course I took her up on the offer. She took 100. It was actually quite spirited. Got on her knees and really seemed to take direction well. Even allowed a Russian finish. Without complaint at all. Went back on Friday. First appointment. One girl there. A bit older but still cute as hell. Natural Bs, decent ass. On the flip, asked the same question. So I took a shot and asked for FS. Knowing I didn't have FS cash on me. Offered 100, she laughed. I had 120. And she took it. Made me promise not to tell. Hahahaha. We were the only ones in the place so she was loud. Still couldn't believe this was at CB. Well worth it. Good luck out there. Any hidden gems in Waltham everyone doesn't know about? Happy to trade PMs.

SamysMyth
04-08-24, 18:55
I went to 139 Moody. I was met by a sexy girl named Sasa. She has a hot body, nice tits, and a round ass. I asked if Coco was available. She said "yes, but this time you want 2 girls, try 4 hands?" I instantly got hard so I said OK! Paid her $120 and she said she and Coco would be right back. After a minute or so, both girls came in together. I was face down, so I didn't know whose hands were touching where? One girl worked my shoulders and back, while the other worked my legs and ass, with lots of teasing. I enjoyed the sensations coming from all directions and trying to figure out which girl was which. I reached back for some OTC roaming to find out. She had a great ass so I guessed Sasa. Everybody laughed, she said "how do you know?" Then I feel Coco's familiar DDs rubbing the back my head. I said that's got to be Coco, followed by more laughing "you sure?" I'm loving this! They kept up the strong massage, joking, and being playful. On the flip both of their tops came up without a word about tips. Sasa pushed her firm Cs into my mouth while I roamed her sexy body. I squeezed Coco's DDs with my free hand while she worked me down below. After a few minutes they switched. Now I've got Coco's soft DDs sliding over my chest and squeezing them good, while also roaming all over Sasa while she stroked me with both of her hands. They switched places a few times, edging me until I couldn't hold back any longer. Then they didn't stop. They kept going until I was completely spent. And then some. Wow, that was amazing! They finished out the remaining time with more relaxing 4 hand massage. After we finished, I tipped another $120 and was on my way with smiles all around. I'll definitely be coming here again and again).Sasa and Coco have been around the block a few times. Paid for 1 hr, waited 15 min for Coco to start, typical AMP busy with another client while they put you in a room to wait face down, finally she started a typical AMP massage, then Sasa cracks the door, Pushy for 4 hands. I add in the double donation. Coco on top, while Sasa pumped for oil, they had me done and out in 15 min, I won't repeat. I'll wait for Enma to return to 558.

Mattis1775
04-08-24, 19:24
I had been in the area for several weeks without a car so any visits needed to be waling distance from my hotel. Oasis and Tulip gave relatively ok massages and basic service so would recommend either of them if that's what you're looking for. Cindy was the MT I met with and she was younger than both of the ones at the other spa's, I'd guess low to mid 30's but we all know how that goes. Her menu is definitely more open, with supposedly more on the table with more visits. Unfortunately work has me moving again so I'm not able to see how extensive it is, otherwise I definitely would be back. 70/ hour with tips standard from what has been reported at other's around the area.I stopped going to Brookline as it was always a rush job and got busy. I used to frequent HK Massage (171X) before the place got popular for some reason. One time, I waited 30-min without knowing that she had another client. If I knew, I would've left. But to keep you from leaving, they shuffle you in the room and tell you to get undressed and to pay the house fee. Once she was done, she was winded and barely gave me a massage and forget about the ending as it was a stop and go event. She was gassed and I had to DIY it. That was the last time I visited. 190X (close to Cleveland Circle) was once good. But girls change a lot and it's a hit or miss. I haven't been there for quite a bit. It's probably time to revisit Beacon St again.

Andir
04-09-24, 00:13
Petite & skinny from the waist down, but yet a nice tiny ass. Perhaps my next visit, I'll try Daty.After reading this, stopped by 986 and was greeted by a smiley-giggley-nice provider — short, fit, large on top. What is your name, I asked when in the room. Tiffany, she said. Her boobies are super nice, large and soft. I actually thought they are Ds. Anyway, large Cs or smaller Ds — just great. I am bad with telling the age of Chinese women, but my current guess is that she is in her early 40's, with some baby damage on her stomach skin. Super cute and accommodating. You can eat her as much as you want. Fingers in both holes are OKay. Hard 'no' to fucking though, but kept saying through the translator, bring condom next time. When I paid at the end and was about to leave, she typed again (through the translator): condom next time, 500. I started laughing and she quickly came back typing, 400. I was like I would give you that much for without condom. Not safe, she replied, 300. She is nice, but 300 for covered fuck is a bit too much. I am sure someone would be willing to give her that for CFS, but I would pass on it.

StarBert
04-09-24, 10:34
I'm looking for an AMP that has a table shower and FS. Are there any out there that provide both?

JakeMonger
04-09-24, 11:18
Called ahead to H&G this morning, opted for 30 min. Asked Nancy for soft, and she delivered. Fantastic ST with progressive teasing. She loves probing the back 9 and I allowed it willingly. Eventually had my backside up in the air, and she provided a fantastic PM. She must've been a vet or a nurse in a past life because my god, she extracted a sample from me and I don't think I was even fully erect. Finished with scalp and shoulders, got the full 30 min.

PDomaine
04-09-24, 12:45
Called ahead to H&G this morning, opted for 30 min. Asked Nancy for soft, and she delivered. Fantastic ST with progressive teasing. She loves probing the back 9 and I allowed it willingly. Eventually had my backside up in the air, and she provided a fantastic PM. She must've been a vet or a nurse in a past life because my god, she extracted a sample from me and I don't think I was even fully erect. Finished with scalp and shoulders, got the full 30 min.Can you please give feedback on looks. Face, body & approx. Age. Much appreciated.

PD.

HappiestEnding
04-09-24, 16:40
If you find such a spot that's closer to Boston than PVD, NYC or Montreal, please let me know!

I'm looking for an AMP that has a table shower and FS. Are there any out there that provide both?

Mattis1775
04-09-24, 18:18
Can you please give feedback on looks. Face, body & approx. Age. Much appreciated.

PD.Older and nice ladies. Average looks, HE only. Massage is very good and ample parking. I personally like the woman that uses the left table.

Dannymn
04-09-24, 21:31
Can you please give feedback on looks. Face, body & approx. Age. Much appreciated.

PD.What is H & G?

MaleSlutBrah
04-09-24, 21:51
So I went for a 3rd time, great massage upon the flip she got fully.

Naked and did BBBJ and FIV. Then went a nice CS (camel slide, rubbing her pussy.

On my cock) I wish I had a condom cause she acting like she was ok with it.

She jerked me off while simultaneously pretending to ride me.

Great time and paid. 7 to the house and $1 for the tip.

JohnGlobalCorp
04-09-24, 22:08
I realize CB is way down the bench for most of us local to Waltham but there have been some changes at CB so I figured a review was in order. The last time before my most recent visit on Friday was about 2-3 weeks ago so I think this is a service shift. Not just a one off. I went in, not sure who I saw. I can tell you it wasn't Judy. Massage was actually pretty good. I'd say one step below legit. On the flip. Assumed it was business as usual. Nothing else available there other that standard finish. Maybe a little hand roaming. Not this time. She asked by pointing at my dick and / or her mouth. I was a little shocked. So of course I took her up on the offer. She took 100. It was actually quite spirited. Got on her knees and really seemed to take direction well. Even allowed a Russian finish. Without complaint at all. Went back on Friday. First appointment. One girl there. A bit older but still cute as hell. Natural Bs, decent ass. On the flip, asked the same question. So I took a shot and asked for FS. Knowing I didn't have FS cash on me. Offered 100, she laughed. I had 120. And she took it. Made me promise not to tell. Hahahaha. We were the only ones in the place so she was loud. Still couldn't believe this was at CB. Well worth it. Good luck out there. Any hidden gems in Waltham everyone doesn't know about? Happy to trade PMs.CB is a great time here and there but FS that's some good news so thank you for that, I went to 32 today and I had a very good surprised. There's a Beautiful and well equipped woman calling herself the new manager and showed me the goods Oh! Boy she's definitely at least D's beautiful ass and ready so tomorrow. I'll be trying that muffin so if any of you got some feed back to share please let me know.

Enjoy.

Dannymn
04-09-24, 22:10
So I went for a 3rd time, great massage upon the flip she got fully.

Naked and did BBBJ and FIV. Then went a nice CS (camel slide, rubbing her pussy.

On my cock) I wish I had a condom cause she acting like she was ok with it.

She jerked me off while simultaneously pretending to ride me.

Great time and paid. 7 to the house and $1 for the tip.What is the name of this place or address? Thanks.

DaJiba9
04-10-24, 09:04
I'm looking for an AMP that has a table shower and FS. Are there any out there that provide both?I don't know if there is this combination locally. Try Smilers in Providence. It's worth the drive!

BonJovi
04-10-24, 11:31

PD.H&G is near the auto dealers on the Westwood line. Went once and it was an older lady. You won't want to look at her and she wore a mask. Excellent medium massage followed by skilled soft touch. I think it was. 5 for hhr and standard tip for basic finish.

BostonThrow
04-10-24, 12:37
Penny reached out to me after I hadn't visited in a while saying she had a new young girl with her. Has anyone else gotten that and gone back? Was thinking of visiting her soon, but wasn't sure if her services had changed at all. TIA!

PDomaine
04-10-24, 17:07
H&G is near the auto dealers on the Westwood line. Went once and it was an older lady. You won't want to look at her and she wore a mask. Excellent medium massage followed by skilled soft touch. I think it was. 5 for hhr and standard tip for basic finish.As much as I was intrigued by the original review the two responses I got will be a pass for me so thanks!

PD.

JBomb08
04-10-24, 18:57
Penny reached out to me after I hadn't visited in a while saying she had a new young girl with her. Has anyone else gotten that and gone back? Was thinking of visiting her soon, but wasn't sure if her services had changed at all. TIA!Pm the address and I'll go there myself tomorrow after work.

WestFord
04-10-24, 19:35
I'm looking for an AMP that has a table shower and FS. Are there any out there that provide both?You'll probably have to go to RI for that, plenty of info on the RI board.

OldManLurker
04-10-24, 20:29
I stopped going to Brookline as it was always a rush job and got busy. I used to frequent HK Massage (171X) before the place got popular for some reason. One time, I waited 30-min without knowing that she had another client. If I knew, I would've left. But to keep you from leaving, they shuffle you in the room and tell you to get undressed and to pay the house fee. Once she was done, she was winded and barely gave me a massage and forget about the ending as it was a stop and go event. She was gassed and I had to DIY it. That was the last time I visited. 190X (close to Cleveland Circle) was once good. But girls change a lot and it's a hit or miss. I haven't been there for quite a bit. It's probably time to revisit Beacon St again.Yeah 190 X rotations are every two months it seems at the most. I've been there several times over the past three months and I'd give the place an overall rating of "Not bad, but definitely better can be found". There was one girl called Wei Wei who was fantastic, very giggly and flirty, pretty good body, and took to instruction Very well and willing to do extra stuff if she was comfortable with you. Unfortunately she went back to New York and there's a new Wei Wei there who I tried two weeks ago. Solid massage, solid C cup tits, reasonably slim waist, and maybe mid-30's to low 40's? I think it could have been good with her had it not been the fact that I sensed considerable hesitation and awkwardness from her when she offered her menu and revealed that she was uncomfortable with Chinese men, so I took the standard HE and left. Maybe because of that I felt the entire experience was a bit cold and perfunctory but YMMV. I also called recently and it was said she was moved to Newbury so who knows.

I did have another experience with a girl named CoCo there before the new WeiWei, and I'd rate a solid 7. 5/10 overall. Good massage, C cup tits, a little bit pudgier but certainly not fat, and gave a great tease 10 minutes into the massage. Kept me hard the entire time. Offered topless, CBJ and UTC roaming for the lower regions, although she ended up complaining about her mouth getting tired with the size. Seeing as I am dead flat average, I assumed she just wanted the extra money without doing the work. Standard house fee + 1 tip.

Overall it's not a bad place if you're around the area or if you want somewhere a little bit less busy. I don't know the extension of their menu though and they do rotate reasonably often so if you find someone good there, enjoy it while you still can.

AlexHernandez
04-11-24, 09:03
I realize CB is way down the bench for most of us local to Waltham but there have been some changes at CB so I figured a review was in order. The last time before my most recent visit on Friday was about 2-3 weeks ago so I think this is a service shift. Not just a one off. I went in, not sure who I saw. I can tell you it wasn't Judy. Massage was actually pretty good. I'd say one step below legit. On the flip. Assumed it was business as usual. Nothing else available there other that standard finish. Maybe a little hand roaming. Not this time. She asked by pointing at my dick and / or her mouth. I was a little shocked. So of course I took her up on the offer. She took 100. It was actually quite spirited. Got on her knees and really seemed to take direction well. Even allowed a Russian finish. Without complaint at all. Went back on Friday. First appointment. One girl there. A bit older but still cute as hell. Natural Bs, decent ass. On the flip, asked the same question. So I took a shot and asked for FS. Knowing I didn't have FS cash on me. Offered 100, she laughed. I had 120. And she took it. Made me promise not to tell. Hahahaha. We were the only ones in the place so she was loud. Still couldn't believe this was at CB. Well worth it. Good luck out there. Any hidden gems in Waltham everyone doesn't know about? Happy to trade PMs.After seeing this review, I had to check it out myself. Hadn't been here in a long time. The last time I visited this place, Amy and Coco were working. I visited this place when it opened in the morning and got the same older girl with the natural Bs. Her English wasn't great but was good enough communicating what I wanted. Gave a decent massage with some teasing at the end. Had free access to roam where ever I wanted during the massage. On the flip, she offered me a CBJ for 100 but was able to negotiate FS for 120 similar to the previous review. After she completely stripped down, started with CG then ended in MISH. She was really tight. Overall, it was well worth it and will definitely return.

EzeeBee
04-11-24, 09:13
Penny reached out to me after I hadn't visited in a while saying she had a new young girl with her. Has anyone else gotten that and gone back? Was thinking of visiting her soon, but wasn't sure if her services had changed at all. TIA!Good ole Penny, I was seeing her way back in the day when she was in the south end. Followed her from there to the place upstairs in the theatre district and then to Kneeland. Lost touch with her the last couple of years, wonder how she's doing. Where on Harrison is she now?

SilverChin61
04-11-24, 15:08
Returned to Medway. You know the spot. Surprise Surprise!

HappiestEnding
04-11-24, 16:12
Got a text from blue ocean that there's an Amy, supposedly pretty. Anyone partake yet? Same level of service?

Has anyone ever gotten a higher service level there? Prob wishful thinking on my part.

OhUthot
04-11-24, 23:01
Angela is gone, saw Cici instead. Cute-ish, guessing late 30's or 40's, but fantastic hour massage for 7.

Then flip, offered CBJ very quickly for 1.

Aardvarks
04-12-24, 08:55
A couple of 32 updates.

New manager at Mt Auburn. 4 girls every day. They're advertising on bedpage and it could not be more explicit. I went a couple of times and both times all 4 providers were busy. Talent is mostly 7's and 8's. Expected tips are insane 3 bills for all services (include house fee). This is Watertown.

Old Cherry Blossom on Crescent in Waltham. New management here too. Older talent than previous. Decent looking. All services available here too but price is much lower. I got everything for. 4 house and 1. 2 tip. Least expensive FS I've had in years. Caveat is the provider was older maybe 50's and service was meh. But you can't beat the price. This is Waltham. They also advertise on bedpage. I've been going to this place forever and never had a menu as open as this.

HavingSoFun
04-12-24, 13:38
Dao.

I've had a couple of good sessions here, standard service. I think there could be more. The place is busy, phone ringing, walk ins. Does anybody have any further intel? PM me with any info.

Thanks,

Jimmy Pratt
04-12-24, 13:58
Got a text from blue ocean that there's an Amy, supposedly pretty. Anyone partake yet? Same level of service?

Has anyone ever gotten a higher service level there? Prob wishful thinking on my part.Amy is extremely cute and has such a nice rack that I thought they were fake. Another monger has told me he thinks they're real. Either way, they are perfect large C's that defy gravity. She will show them to you. She might be convinced to drop the pants, but I doubt there's any higher level of service beyond HE.

I highly recommend anyone working at 732 right now. Linda, Lisa, Summer, or Amy. All give excellent massage and enthusiastic endings.

JP.

AmpExplorer
04-12-24, 17:49
It's been awhile. RI may be best option?

I don't know about Lowell area options?

There were a couple places in Wilmington. I found on search by RM a few years ago. One is still open on the main road (main / church) ? Passing through. The other placed closed well over a year ago. Still sub par compared to RI experience. The place on the Main Street is in a larger strip mall place near the " fork". Older lady but well skilled.

It was ok but not the effort of extra 20 minute drive. The middlesex' place closed down and was a better experience. But still nothing outstanding.

Several years ago I RTF tried another place in middlesex st area had great TS / GFE / BJ. Long gone years ago. Is the RM place for TS still avail in Burlington. I never tried it.

HandShake617
04-13-24, 19:10
Was there on Super Bowl as I stated last post went recently, now I don't go often and or repeat places usually. But Lisa was such a great experience the first time I came back. Once she realized who I was she was way more flirtatious and catering to my liking as she remembered from the first visit! I Was able to get a top off happy ending, she allowed utc roaming bottom half, and let me suck on her hard nipples. I asked if there was more available and she said yes wasn't sure if it was heat of the moment or not but I had a great time with her again. I did see the younger lady a few have mentioned she was really cute in my opinion. Might try or see if I can further my experience with Lisa!

HighAmperage
04-13-24, 21:57
Just got back and checked with Faneuil and it looks like I missed the rotation for Angela. Damn, I am going to miss that! New girl coming soon, but I again have to travel again tomorrow, so I tried Great Road today where I haven't been for a while. Very nice little spinner there (didn't get the name) and a pleasant but strict menu. Overall, very nice. I will scope out the new girl at Faneuil when I get back.

DaJiba9
04-14-24, 11:26
Sasa and Coco have been around the block a few times. Paid for 1 hr, waited 15 min for Coco to start, typical AMP busy with another client while they put you in a room to wait face down, finally she started a typical AMP massage, then Sasa cracks the door, Pushy for 4 hands. I add in the double donation. Coco on top, while Sasa pumped for oil, they had me done and out in 15 min, I won't repeat. I'll wait for Enma to return to 558.I've been to a lot of shops with mixed results, but the 139 girls are great every time I stop in. Either you're totally in the tank with 558 (probably) or you crossed the line. In my experience, when you have a good attitude and give a fair donation, you'll get no hassles, the full time, and have a sexy great time.

HappyDave
04-14-24, 15:00
Thought I saw a post on 32, new crew but cannot find it. Last time was given an extended but not full menu and right after the tip was told that time of the month. Which was a major buz kill.

No Cheater
04-14-24, 17:53
I visited Eastern Massage this week and Lily was happy to see me again. I noticed right away that the place has been refreshed. Nice new carpet and wallpaper. It feels almost like a new place. I had the standard excellent Eastern services. No distractions or interruptions.

StarBert
04-14-24, 18:58
I'm working in the Cleveland circle area tomorrow and was wondering if there are any good AMP with FS, BBBJ or CBJ?

SamysMyth
04-14-24, 23:01
I've been to a lot of shops with mixed results, but the 139 girls are great every time I stop in. Either you're totally in the tank with 558 (probably) or you crossed the line. In my experience, when you have a good attitude and give a fair donation, you'll get no hassles, the full time, and have a sexy great time.Re-read my earlier text to stay on point, 139 are typical middle-aged AMPs, cramming as many clients into a night as possible, upselling for a fee. I rolled the dice at the end of the night for a full hour and got 30 min. It happens.

KintaroOe20
04-15-24, 09:08
I wasn't sure where to post. I'm in Cebu City Philippines and looking for any soapy massage places.

Got tired of the malls and just need some action ASAP with some hot young LBFM.

I'm only here for 2 more days. Appreciate any help.

DM me.

Thank you.

Rupert 2
04-15-24, 13:26
Tried to go today.

Sign on the door.

Shut down 4/12.

By the town. , license revoked.

AstroAndy
04-15-24, 13:40
Headed out and wanted to stay away from Newton places today for obvious reasons.

After recent chatter dropped by 32 Crescent and greeted by an older woman dressed in a slutty way. Turns out we had seen each other before but I can't remember where. Said she liked me but I needed to wait 20 minutes. Since I couldn't remember where I saw her before that means it was a one and done so I made an excuse and bailed. Thought about going to Blue Ocean but was pointed toward main so went to 558 against my better judgement.

Greeted by Lulu, kind of cute, hair in a pony with yoga pants and a tight crop top. Ended up having an ok time, she is pleasant, has nice tits and if soft touch after the fact is your thing she is superb. Hard no on FS so I overpaid for a CBJ that was good as far as CBJ's go.

On the way out passed the other girl who is really hot, thin, great face, hair and smile. Would like to know if anyone has seen her.

Sounds
04-15-24, 15:37
Tried to go today.

Sign on the door.

Shut down 4/12.

By the town. , license revoked.All Taunton spas were closed by the town at the same time. No reason given. The places have 7 days to appeal the closing.

AmpExplorer
04-15-24, 20:41
I wasn't sure where to post. I'm in Cebu City Philippines and looking for any soapy massage places.

Got tired of the malls and just need some action ASAP with some hot young LBFM.

I'm only here for 2 more days. Appreciate any help.

DM me.

Thank you.Not going to get useful intel here. Labor / help is cheap in PH. Hire a local guide. I neve been there. Maybe some mates here had the chance in military service to be there?

Momo2
04-16-24, 08:08
Not going to get useful intel here. Labor / help is cheap in PH. Hire a local guide. I neve been there. Maybe some mates here had the chance in military service to be there?Google: Cebu massage with extra service.

BostonTrent
04-16-24, 08:32
Absolutely concur about Amy. Total smokeshow. I think they are fake, but with that being said, they are awesome.

I think her volume is going up as I got there at correct time, and after showing me to my room, the woman told me 20 minutes. I said forget it, I am not waiting. She was like I will do, I will do. And I said I came for Amy. While I was getting dressed, Amy came in and said 5 minutes. All I had to do was look at her and I was like, yes, please.

Super hot, sexy, fun, and PM was on the table but I didn't last long once she started doing that.

Hugged Summer on the way out, told her she made a great addition.

Andir
04-17-24, 01:14
Does anyone know where Niko of Muzzey could be presently found? I know she was at Weymouth for some time. Kind of miss her.

Marvelous10
04-17-24, 15:37
Absolutely concur about Amy. Total smokeshow. I think they are fake, but with that being said, they are awesome.

I think her volume is going up as I got there at correct time, and after showing me to my room, the woman told me 20 minutes. I said forget it, I am not waiting. She was like I will do, I will do. And I said I came for Amy. While I was getting dressed, Amy came in and said 5 minutes. All I had to do was look at her and I was like, yes, please.

Super hot, sexy, fun, and PM was on the table but I didn't last long once she started doing that.

Hugged Summer on the way out, told her she made a great addition.Amy is tiny and I agree, those c cups are manmade but wonderful and she is so friendly and talkative.

Saw Summer today and she is just wonderful and loving and gives a great massage too. For an older woman, she is well built and sensual. She is the boss and says she only does customers upon request and she promoted the three other girls (Lisa, Linda and Amy) including a new girl, Grace, whom I've not met. She said next time I see Grace or Linda who will not be shy. Great clean and friendly place, I recommend you all trying it out. It's 50/70 plus tip now.

Dannymn
04-17-24, 21:25
Amy is tiny and I agree, those c cups are manmade but wonderful and she is so friendly and talkative.

Saw Summer today and she is just wonderful and loving and gives a great massage too. For an older woman, she is well built and sensual. She is the boss and says she only does customers upon request and she promoted the three other girls (Lisa, Linda and Amy) including a new girl, Grace, whom I've not met. She said next time I see Grace or Linda who will not be shy. Great clean and friendly place, I recommend you all trying it out. It's 50/70 plus tip now.What is the range of the tip that is convenient for them.

Northshore8
04-18-24, 08:01
Need to update the forum on my recent excursions over the past month. I went to three AMP in the north shore and will rate each one.

First:

Blue Sky Reflexology in Danvers. You have to call to make an appointment. It's a two family house on a very busy intersection. The "massage studio" is on the first floor. It is a residential home that they converted one room into a massage room. Bed has a heat pad so that is a plus. I believe from other reports and RM that Fifi is the one who gave me the massage, although we never exchanged names. She asked if I had been there before and I truthfully replied no. Massage was meh, nothing special. At one point she did rub her tits and nipples over my back. When the flip came she did get some alcohol to spray her hand and junior. She gave my balls some sucking and jerked me off with some shaft kissing, that part felt great. She did offer full BBBJ for extra money, I believe. 8 but I didn't want that service at this moment. I did try to grab her tits (B cups) with eraser nipple but she said they were sensitive or ticklish. Got cleaned up and left. Total damage I think 1 maybe 1. 2.

Secondly:

Wellness Center in Danvers on conifer hill Dr. This is in an office park building with plenty of parking, just make sure you park appropriately. Nice business and the masseuse was friendly, however I did not catch her name. Small girl with no ass and B cup tits. She asked for soft medium or hard massage and I went with medium. The massage was really good, a solid 8. 2/10. Great teasing too. When the flip came she did her thing and was playing with junior. She did let me grab her tits over her clothes and also rub her pissy over her clothes too. She was getting off with me and was really into it. Once everything finished she cleaned me up and gave me a hug and told me to come back. She didn't even ask for a tip however I felt obliged. . 5 hhr and. 5 tip.

Lastly:

New Life Bodywork & Foot Massage in Gloucester. Really nothing special about the visit. I did get a HE, woman was older and did a ok massage. HE and teasing was alright. Wouldn't return. . 8 total for hhr.

RedDelano
04-18-24, 15:16
Need to update the forum on my recent excursions over the past month. I went to three AMP in the north shore and will rate each one.

First:

Blue Sky Reflexology in Danvers. You have to call to make an appointment. It's a two family house on a very busy intersection. The "massage studio" is on the first floor. It is a residential home that they converted one room into a massage room. Bed has a heat pad so that is a plus. I believe from other reports and RM that Fifi is the one who gave me the massage, although we never exchanged names. She asked if I had been there before and I truthfully replied no. Massage was meh, nothing special. At one point she did rub her tits and nipples over my back. When the flip came she did get some alcohol to spray her hand and junior. She gave my balls some sucking and jerked me off with some shaft kissing, that part felt great. She did offer full BBBJ for extra money, I believe. 8 but I didn't want that service at this moment. I did try to grab her tits (B cups) with eraser nipple but she said they were sensitive or ticklish. Got cleaned up and left. Total damage I think 1 maybe 1. 2.

Secondly:

Wellness Center in Danvers on conifer hill Dr. This is in an office park building with plenty of parking, just make sure you park appropriately. Nice business and the masseuse was friendly, however I did not catch her name. Small girl with no ass and B cup tits. She asked for soft medium or hard massage and I went with medium. The massage was really good, a solid 8. 2/10. Great teasing too. When the flip came she did her thing and was playing with junior. She did let me grab her tits over her clothes and also rub her pissy over her clothes too. She was getting off with me and was really into it. Once everything finished she cleaned me up and gave me a hug and told me to come back. She didn't even ask for a tip however I felt obliged. . 5 hhr and. 5 tip.

Lastly:

New Life Bodywork & Foot Massage in Gloucester. Really nothing special about the visit. I did get a HE, woman was older and did a ok massage. HE and teasing was alright. Wouldn't return. . 8 total for hhr.I've always seen an older woman at Conifer. Never gotten anyone else but her.

There's also two places in Ipswich. One is in a plaza just past Cumberland Farms on Rt 1. The other is off of 1 A near downtown Ipswich, near the CVS and Dunks. Next door to the Meadery.

If you're still looking for Danvers, try the one on Elm.

Northshore8
04-18-24, 15:53
I've always seen an older woman at Conifer. Never gotten anyone else but her.

There's also two places in Ipswich. One is in a plaza just past Cumberland Farms on Rt 1. The other is off of 1 A near downtown Ipswich, near the CVS and Dunks. Next door to the Meadery.

If you're still looking for Danvers, try the one on Elm.I heard the older one has huge tits. I'm interested in that so I can get some titty fucking. How did you like the ones in Ipswich?

Luca Brazi
04-18-24, 19:08
Does anyone know where Niko of Muzzey could be presently found? I know she was at Weymouth for some time. Kind of miss her.Yes, I actually do! Nice clean place, convenient parking, and also handicapped accessible. Good Luck!

TheBoobHound
04-19-24, 11:39
I have had several good experiences, although hampered by some weird mishaps.

On each of my visits, I met the same woman, which was fine by me since she is pretty good looking and provides excellent service.

200 is enough for the house fee and service.

Sometging weird happens each visit though. Once. There was no music playing and it was silent enough to hear a pin drop. I could hear conversation in a backroom in Chinese, including a male voice. I assume they could hear any conversation, negotiation and other sounds from the room I was in as well. Another time, there was a refrigerator in the front room (maybe still there) that smelled terrible with rotting food and milk in it with the door open, like someone just began cleaning it and gave up. And so on. It hasn't put me off from going back but adds a damper to the experience.

DeepSix
04-19-24, 13:19
I heard the older one has huge tits. I'm interested in that so I can get some titty fucking. How did you like the ones in Ipswich?The old lady at Conifer does have big tits, she isn't anything special but will give you a Russian finish which feels pretty nice between those big jugs. The Ipswich place on Rt 1.

I've only seen one lady there the two times I've been, she is weird but I think kind of sexy, nice body, decent face. The menu is open depending on time of day and if she likes you, I've gotten Full nude massage, BBBJ, DATY and the promise of more next time, LOL. Just down the road is Fei Fei spa L, in the back of a business complex by the golf course, older decent massage depending on who is there (last time not so great) standard menu option.

OptimusSlime
04-19-24, 14:03

On each of my visits, I met the same woman, which was fine by me since she is pretty good looking and provides excellent service.

Sometging weird happens each visit though. Once. There was no music playing and it was silent enough to hear a pin drop. I could hear conversation in a backroom in Chinese, including a male voice. I assume they could hear any conversation, negotiation and other sounds from the room I was in as well. Another time, there was a refrigerator in the front room (maybe still there) that smelled terrible with rotting food and milk in it with the door open, like someone just began cleaning it and gave up. And so on. It hasn't put me off from going back but adds a damper to the experience.Been thinking about trying this place, what service level do you get for house fee + tip = 200?

Max Walker86
04-19-24, 15:14
Went to eastern was met by a girl named lily in a black skirt green top looked good. Paid the 1/2 hr fee she came back I said medium but it was just soft. Towards the end took her time with teasing.

I asked if I could see her clothes off! she said how much you pay? I said 1. 2 went to 1. 5 she agreed to 1. 6 I know I paid twenty bucks too much. I pointed to her area asked if I could get fs she said no. Just datty and tug. I stood up she kept a distance, first time there with angela we were humping each other lily just was okay. To better describe the girl she also has a tattoo behind her right shoulder something like small birds, top I'd say b's. She had me lay on the table put too much oil sat on my chest pushed her pussy towards my face brushing my hair reached behind tugged on my prick till I popped.

She was giggling quite a bit as I was laying on the table after cause I was looking up and away to give her privacy she said its okay to look. Came back with hot towel I had to wipe some more with the bounty after she left and that was it. I didn't see her again another lady came to usher me out which was kinda weird but w.e I think she was getting text messages.

Damage again was forty five house 1. 6 massage tip.

Andir
04-19-24, 16:11
200 is enough for the house fee and service.Was fucking included?

TeddyBear808
04-19-24, 16:57
Hey all,

New to the south shore, wanted to start getting some traction on here. Looking for a solid lead on AMP down here. Tried SS on Bridge with Michelle earlier this week. Decent HE little top play with Tata out and butt over cloth. Not getting the feeling that it would go beyond though. Looking for a place closer to Pembroke area, where I can get to BBJ over time. I'll keep looking and reporting, from what I read, I want to try and contribute more, instead of just asking for the gravy. Thanks.

KatSuno1492
04-19-24, 17:33
Hey all,

New to the south shore, wanted to start getting some traction on here. Looking for a solid lead on AMP down here. Tried SS on Bridge with Michelle earlier this week. Decent HE little top play with Tata out and butt over cloth. Not getting the feeling that it would go beyond though. Looking for a place closer to Pembroke area, where I can get to BBJ over time. I'll keep looking and reporting, from what I read, I want to try and contribute more, instead of just asking for the gravy. Thanks.BBBJ is harder to find. There are three places I know of along 139 approaching Marshfield, but no idea if over time you'll get what you want. The only one I know for sure will do it in that general region is Kelly at China 1 in Weymouth.

TeddyBear808
04-19-24, 19:18
BBBJ is harder to find. There are three places I know of along 139 approaching Marshfield, but no idea if over time you'll get what you want. The only one I know for sure will do it in that general region is Kelly at China 1 in Weymouth.Thanks, I'll look around and share what I find out. Cheers.

Mapokaplaya
04-19-24, 19:53
Does anyone know where that old hag went? Did she throw in the towel? I kinda liked her, but didn't go much, then the place was changed. Thanks in advance for any info on her.She has retired and now lives in New York. I have talked to her on WeChat.

RI CheeseHead
04-19-24, 22:05
Went to eastern was met by a girl named lily in a black skirt green top looked good. Paid the 1/2 hr fee she came back I said medium but it was just soft. Towards the end took her time with teasing.

I asked if I could see her clothes off! she said how much you pay? I said 1. 2 went to 1. 5 she agreed to 1. 6 I know I paid twenty bucks too much. I pointed to her area asked if I could get fs she said no. Just datty and tug. I stood up she kept a distance, first time there with angela we were humping each other lily just was okay. To better describe the girl she also has a tattoo behind her right shoulder something like small birds, top I'd say b's. She had me lay on the table put too much oil sat on my chest pushed her pussy towards my face brushing my hair reached behind tugged on my prick till I popped.

She was giggling quite a bit as I was laying on the table after cause I was looking up and away to give her privacy she said its okay to look. Came back with hot towel I had to wipe some more with the bounty after she left and that was it. I didn't see her again another lady came to usher me out which was kinda weird but w.e I think she was getting text messages.

Damage again was forty five house 1. 6 massage tip.Wait what? 160 for just HE and DATY?

BunnyMeat
04-19-24, 23:28

Sometging weird happens each visit though. Once. There was no music playing and it was silent enough to hear a pin drop. I could hear conversation in a backroom in Chinese, including a male voice. I assume they could hear any conversation, negotiation and other sounds from the room I was in as well. Another time, there was a refrigerator in the front room (maybe still there) that smelled terrible with rotting food and milk in it with the door open, like someone just began cleaning it and gave up. And so on. It hasn't put me off from going back but adds a damper to the experience.Wow, that's amazingly cheap for this place. It's like 100 less than for anyone else, assuming that you were talking about FS. What is the name of this generous woman?

MBeamg
04-20-24, 01:16
Went to my normal hole in the wall AMP. But a new face was there, 30's Asian with C cups. Asked for 30 minutes and after the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ, I said I wanted a BJ (she looked at me like she was shocked, like "oh oOKAY".

She took her clothes off so I could see her lovely tits and ass. She bent over for a BJ but snuck the damn cover on, anyway the most bizarre shit happened. As she was giving me a BJ while I was laying down she straddled my face and put her pussy lips and started grinding her lips into my face. I sucked on her clit for a good 5 minutes while she rode my face till I popped. It was honestly one of the cleanest and most well taken care of things I've put my mouth on, no smell, tasted like a peach. I could have ate it for an hour.

Went for a second time another day and she did she same thing, but this time she motioned for us to have sex next time I visited her again, she says she leaves at the end of the month.

Few questions.

Never had an AMP suggest sex, why do you think that is?

How does one ask to remove the cover from the BJ?

How do you transition from covered to bare with an AMP?

Dannymn
04-20-24, 09:12
Went to my normal hole in the wall AMP. But a new face was there, 30's Asian with C cups. Asked for 30 minutes and after the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ, I said I wanted a BJ (she looked at me like she was shocked, like "oh oOKAY".

She took her clothes off so I could see her lovely tits and ass. She bent over for a BJ but snuck the damn cover on, anyway the most bizarre shit happened. As she was giving me a BJ while I was laying down she straddled my face and put her pussy lips and started grinding her lips into my face. I sucked on her clit for a good 5 minutes while she rode my face till I popped. It was honestly one of the cleanest and most well taken care of things I've put my mouth on, no smell, tasted like a peach. I could have ate it for an hour.

Went for a second time another day and she did she same thing, but this time she motioned for us to have sex next time I visited her again, she says she leaves at the end of the month.

Few questions.

How do you transition from covered to bare with an AMP?Sounds interesting.

Name of the place please and what was the damage?

Aardvarks
04-20-24, 12:38
Amy is tiny and I agree, those c cups are manmade but wonderful and she is so friendly and talkative.

Saw Summer today and she is just wonderful and loving and gives a great massage too. For an older woman, she is well built and sensual. She is the boss and says she only does customers upon request and she promoted the three other girls (Lisa, Linda and Amy) including a new girl, Grace, whom I've not met. She said next time I see Grace or Linda who will not be shy. Great clean and friendly place, I recommend you all trying it out. It's 50/70 plus tip now.Saw Amy early this week and was initially skeptical bc I prefer Summer and a few others. Amy won me over in about 2 minutes. Immediately was friendly, intimate, sexy. Her enhanced Bs (maybe Cs haha?) we're fun to play with. 30 minutes. 5 tip. 8. Bottoms did not come off this time but I think they will in the future. She was so erotic with her touch I busted way quicker than usual.

DaJiba9
04-20-24, 14:34

Few questions.It all depends on the shop's location, new or a long term customer. You say you're a regular, the girls appetite for an extended menu. Sounds like she does, and (it goes without saying) how much donation you're willing to part with. This is often the deciding factor especially if the girl is younger and pretty. I can't really provide you with any tips without knowing what shop and where it is.

Max Walker86
04-20-24, 15:04
Wait what? 160 for just HE and DATY?Yes just h.e and daty, no CBJ. If it happens again next time I won't go back.

SteamKing
04-20-24, 17:03
Went to eastern a few weeks ago. First visit there saw Angela. Cute small lady big boobs. Massage was OK on the flip asks what I want and I saw everything want to see those puppies in my face. She immediately goes for the how much you pay. I think I'm all in for FS with my bidding and to be honest I just wanted to bang at that point. I think its all in for 220 and we get started, Her on top then I realize she's just rubbing me no BJ when she has her cooter in my face. SO I stop wait I am paying for all she asks if I have a bag and how much more money I have even wants me to zelle her more. Pissed but too horny at this point I tell everything left in my pants and that's it. I knew I had another 50 in my pocket. She disappears comes back with the bag and I picked her up and had her put her arms around my neck standing up slam then fell to the couch for more. Tells me to be quiet as the walls are thin. I did here others talking. I did not care at this point did my business and left. Was good but I will not be back. I hate getting hit for more and more after an agreed price. 250 all in She tells me not to write when leaving but I decided others should know how she operates.

Rupert 2
04-21-24, 07:32
Ella runs a tight ship.

If you got FS, that's truly remarkable.

Angela 's days there maybe numbered.

SteamKing;6870977]Went to eastern a few weeks ago. First visit there saw Angela. Cute small lady big boobs. Massage was OK on the flip asks what I want and I saw everything want to see those puppies in my face. She immediately goes for the how much you pay. I think I'm all in for FS with my bidding and to be honest I just wanted to bang at that point. I think its all in for 220 and we get started, Her on top then I realize she's just rubbing me no BJ when she has her cooter in my face. SO I stop wait I am paying for all she asks if I have a bag and how much more money I have even wants me to zelle her more. Pissed but too horny at this point I tell everything left in my pants and that's it. I knew I had another 50 in my pocket. She disappears comes back with the bag and I picked her up and had her put her arms around my neck standing up slam then fell to the couch for more. Tells me to be quiet as the walls are thin. I did here others talking. I did not care at this point did my business and left. Was good but I will not be back. I hate getting hit for more and more after an agreed price. 250 all in She tells me not to write when leaving but I decided others should know how she operates.

Acatagorical
04-21-24, 12:36
Headed to Weymouth this weekend and thought I would explore AMP options there. Happy enough for a topless HJ (especially if any nicer man made / firmer options).

But if PM is available, that would be even better.

TS would be nice if can do after to clean up the oil.

Thanks!

Jimmy Weed
04-21-24, 15:11
Headed to Weymouth this weekend and thought I would explore AMP options there. Happy enough for a topless HJ (especially if any nicer man made / firmer options).

But if PM is available, that would be even better.

TS would be nice if can do after to clean up the oil.

Thanks!Nana at China 1 will do PM for you and she has a nice perky set of fake tits.

Acatagorical
04-21-24, 15:54
Nana at China 1 will do PM for you and she has a nice perky set of fake tits.Awesome. Thanks!

IllMonger
04-21-24, 18:20
Went to Apple last week. Didn't get the providers name but she was an attractive MILF probably in her late 40's. Did hhr. Got the Saran Wrap BJ which wasn't bad. Nice bum and she got pretty wet with FIV. Would visit again. Decent hole in the wall.

Damage: 1. 40.

SteamKing
04-21-24, 19:20
I had no Idea. As I said my first time. She did have me take the wrapper with me which, I though was strange.

Ella runs a tight ship.

SteamKing;6870977]Went to eastern a few weeks ago. First visit there saw Angela. Cute small lady big boobs. Massage was OK on the flip asks what I want and I saw everything want to see those puppies in my face. She immediately goes for the how much you pay. I think I'm all in for FS with my bidding and to be honest I just wanted to bang at that point. I think its all in for 220 and we get started, Her on top then I realize she's just rubbing me no BJ when she has her cooter in my face. SO I stop wait I am paying for all she asks if I have a bag and how much more money I have even wants me to zelle her more. Pissed but too horny at this point I tell everything left in my pants and that's it. I knew I had another 50 in my pocket. She disappears comes back with the bag and I picked her up and had her put her arms around my neck standing up slam then fell to the couch for more. Tells me to be quiet as the walls are thin. I did here others talking. I did not care at this point did my business and left. Was good but I will not be back. I hate getting hit for more and more after an agreed price. 250 all in She tells me not to write when leaving but I decided others should know how she operates.

Partimer109
04-21-24, 21:15
Have not sampled yet real / fake?

https://www.yesbackpage.com/152/posts/8-Adult/122-Female-Escorts/7715968-Hi-I-m-available-for-both-incall-and-outcall-.html

Rupert 2
04-22-24, 08:38
I had no Idea. As I said my first time. She did have me take the wrapper with me which, I though was strange.Standard procedure for cover removal.

Usually wrapped up in tissues.

Always have to remember to discard before going home.

Filsky811
04-22-24, 18:01
Have not sampled yet real / fake?

https://www.yesbackpage.com/152/posts/8-Adult/122-Female-Escorts/7715968-Hi-I-m-available-for-both-incall-and-outcall-.htmlI know she is at a hotel less than a quarter mile from where I live.

OceanBrez
04-22-24, 18:52
Was looking for a table shower and FS, took a ride to NMS, got Julie, bad luck I guess, quick table shower and no action in there, on massage. I put my hand on her thigh she takes my hand and puts it back on table, not a good sign, not personable, after 20 minutes the flip comes, what you want, now I don't want FS. I say HJ and take clothes off, negotiations come, hate this, agree on a c note, she says pay now, really? She says always, attitude! Great body and man mades, now the rules come don't squezze hard and no touch nipples, yikkees, should have stayed home, after I noticed 15 minutes left I know she wanted me to leave but I said can you massage my feet? She say OK and you come back, no thanks.

OceanBrez
04-22-24, 18:53
Go see Candy, cutie, bring $70 and $140 and you'll leave very happy, she's here for another week.

DaJiba9
04-22-24, 20:33
Go see Candy, cutie, bring $70 and $140 and you'll leave very happy, she's here for another week.FS included for 140 donation?

JohnGlobalCorp
04-22-24, 22:12
Ella runs a tight ship.

SteamKing;6870977]Went to eastern a few weeks ago. First visit there saw Angela. Cute small lady big boobs. Massage was OK on the flip asks what I want and I saw everything want to see those puppies in my face. She immediately goes for the how much you pay. I think I'm all in for FS with my bidding and to be honest I just wanted to bang at that point. I think its all in for 220 and we get started, Her on top then I realize she's just rubbing me no BJ when she has her cooter in my face. SO I stop wait I am paying for all she asks if I have a bag and how much more money I have even wants me to zelle her more. Pissed but too horny at this point I tell everything left in my pants and that's it. I knew I had another 50 in my pocket. She disappears comes back with the bag and I picked her up and had her put her arms around my neck standing up slam then fell to the couch for more. Tells me to be quiet as the walls are thin. I did here others talking. I did not care at this point did my business and left. Was good but I will not be back. I hate getting hit for more and more after an agreed price. 250 all in She tells me not to write when leaving but I decided others should know how she operates.The Idea that we are going into either a HE or FS joint is silly, all this places selling the same thing which is S. E. X. The style and technique use for that purpose will depend on how much you want to spend and of course if they're ok to deal with you.

So please there's no tight ship in here that is not a productive way to see it.

Max Walker86
04-22-24, 22:12
Was looking for a table shower and FS, took a ride to NMS, got Julie, bad luck I guess, quick table shower and no action in there, on massage. I put my hand on her thigh she takes my hand and puts it back on table, not a good sign, not personable, after 20 minutes the flip comes, what you want, now I don't want FS. I say HJ and take clothes off, negotiations come, hate this, agree on a c note, she says pay now, really? She says always, attitude! Great body and man mades, now the rules come don't squezze hard and no touch nipples, yikkees, should have stayed home, after I noticed 15 minutes left I know she wanted me to leave but I said can you massage my feet? She say OK and you come back, no thanks.Reminds me of my first few times in prov age 21 I grabbed a girls boob a bit too hard she said "don't ever touch a girl like that". I than tried to finger her vag she shoved my hand so hard my wrist hurt LOL. A dude deff loses his hard on with all that attitude esp when you haven't done anything wrong, I know the feeling. A couple yr's ago a old one at 1021 slammed the door behind me, take your foot and kick my ass out why don't you.
ive had one of my lousiest and best experiences 1 day apart at mineral in ri, it depends on the girl.

Dirk Ming
04-23-24, 00:41
Saw Amy early this week and was initially skeptical bc I prefer Summer and a few others. Amy won me over in about 2 minutes. Immediately was friendly, intimate, sexy. Her enhanced Bs (maybe Cs haha?) we're fun to play with. 30 minutes. 5 tip. 8. Bottoms did not come off this time but I think they will in the future. She was so erotic with her touch I busted way quicker than usual.Bottoms did come off and discovered partially shaved tight kitty. She needs a Benjamin tip.

I played more with her kitty than her silicon bags (they turn me off).

Rupert 2
04-23-24, 16:48
Angela is no longer working at.

Eastern. Thank you for your brashness.

And lack of diplomacy.

The Idea that we are going into either a HE or FS joint is silly, all this places selling the same thing which is S. E. X. The style and technique use for that purpose will depend on how much you want to spend and of course if they're ok to deal with you.

So please there's no tight ship in here that is not a productive way to see it.

Jimmmy
04-23-24, 17:44
Bottoms did come off and discovered partially shaved tight kitty. She needs a Benjamin tip.

I played more with her kitty than her silicon bags (they turn me off).Did she let you DATY? Or FIV? Or what.

Katokay
04-23-24, 19:52
I saw Angela at Eastern today. Everything is fine.

Rupert 2
04-23-24, 20:57
I tried to book an appointment.

With her today and they said No.

That she was gone.

Odd?

QUOTE=Katokay;6874492]I.

Choir Boy
04-24-24, 06:20
I tried to book an appointment with her today and they said No.

That she was gone. Odd? Yes; it's odd that they were honest with you.

GoodVibes9065
04-24-24, 09:16
So I had to go to NY for work. Stayed outside of queens but decided to go try Austin beauty spa forest hills. Let me tell you that we are getting ripped off so bad in this state. Rate 45 minutes 200 dollars. Line up to pick from 2 Brazilians and 4 Asians all very attractive. I picked Lisa very petite curves in the right places and the service was insane.

Nuru massage on table shower table. P2 P and might have played just the tip. Her BBBJ skills and deep throat where amazing. The rimming was by far the best. I was on my back getting it. I was on my front getting it while she is backwards on my back. The entire experience was excellent. Fucked like rabbits. 55 minutes total 200 dollars. CIM COF. Was asked if I wanted a condom which I said yes because the older I get the more nervous I get. There was an upsell to.

BBFS. For 200 dollars it was a great experience and didn't leave there wishing I didn't go. Well worth it and hoping to go back next time I'm.

There. These Massachusetts places need to learn from them.

Yello Tail
04-24-24, 13:00
So I had to go to NY for work. Stayed outside of queens but decided to go try Austin beauty spa forest hills. Let me tell you that we are getting ripped off so bad in this state. Rate 45 minutes 200 dollars. Line up to pick from 2 Brazilians and 4 Asians all very attractive. I picked Lisa very petite curves in the right places and the service was insane.
Nuru massage on table shower table. P2 P and might have played just the tip. Her BBBJ skills and deep throat where amazing. The rimming was by far the best. I was on my back getting it. I was on my front getting it while she is backwards on my back. The entire experience was excellent. Fucked like rabbits. 55 minutes total 200 dollars. CIM COF. Was asked if I wanted a condom which I said yes because the older I get the more nervous I get. There was an upsell to. BBFS. For 200 dollars it was a great experience and didn't leave there wishing I didn't go. Well worth it and hoping to go back next time I'm. There. These Massachusetts places need to learn from them.It all about the competition. There are 1000's of places in that area. They need to have younger, skilled talent. In Mass you get the ones that are older and no longer able to compete in that area.

PistonBully
04-24-24, 15:36
Hello, my monger friends.

Does anyone know of a provider that offers foot jobs? PM me if you do. I'm happy to share information with those who might know where I could get one. The only condition is that they're fairly attractive for AMP standards.

Thanks,

PB.

Vintage68
04-24-24, 19:45
Walked in at 4:00 and got Mia. Short, slender and cute. Probably late 30's but not sure. Pleasant personality and a little playful. Took the half hour and asked for a soft massage. Got a nice but repetitive fingertip rubdown while she took at the head of the table wearing her cut off denim shorts. I reached around and massaged her UTC. On the flip he asked if I wanted HJ or CBJ using hand gestures. I opted for CBJ. She came back with the Saran Wrap and stripped down for me. She got going and I wanted 69, she said she would get in the position but no mouth, look only. Disappointed but she gave me a vigorous CBJ, got deep and gave me some fake moans for inspiration. I popped and got the usual hot towel cleanup. I also had to get up off the table to tip first which I wasn't a fan of, but overall she was good in a pinch. Tip was 140 for nude CBJ. Got a hug and a peck on the way out and offered a bottle of water.

Jables9999
04-25-24, 10:40

Few questions.

How do you transition from covered to bare with an AMP?I've had a few providers start with just a clothed HJ at the end, then on the second or third visit they're willing to do more wearing less. Of course the price goes up, but if they like you and get more comfortable with you being clean, kind and not a LEO, then sometimes they'll do more.

Dirk Ming
04-26-24, 00:17
Did she let you DATY? Or FIV? Or what.FIV only. I didn't try or ask for DATY.

AmpExplorer
04-26-24, 06:20
It all about the competition. There are 1000's of places in that area. They need to have younger, skilled talent. In Mass you get the ones that are older and no longer able to compete in that area.Boston area continues to historically have "B" team talent. Manhattan has younger and more expensive talent to pick from. Queens / Flushing appears consistent with what we see in our area. Much of our local talent come from that area. If you were going to take a short road trip by car, for some are and are what is best option? Do you go to NYC?

Queens / Flushing vs Manhattan. Or simply go north to Montreal with the nicer weather coming and favorable exchange rates.

My advice to younger hobbyists Get that itch scratched wanting a young sexy, hot AMP 20 something earlier in life to save yourself more money done the road. You can find value in what is out there in the 30-50 age range with all you want and need.

BostonTrent
04-26-24, 09:22
Well, it seems like the short but great run for Amy might have already come to an end. I found out from a very reliable source yesterday that she went back to New York for a bit, and I don't know if she's coming back.

Saw Amy early this week and was initially skeptical bc I prefer Summer and a few others. Amy won me over in about 2 minutes. Immediately was friendly, intimate, sexy. Her enhanced Bs (maybe Cs haha?) we're fun to play with. 30 minutes. 5 tip. 8. Bottoms did not come off this time but I think they will in the future. She was so erotic with her touch I busted way quicker than usual.

Jack A Dogov
04-26-24, 11:34
Or simply go north to Montreal with the nicer weather coming and favorable exchange rates.
I have never hobbied in Montreal but I was in Toronto earlier this year and had a few chances to hobby while there. All of the spas I visited were better than any spa I've been to here and most just blew away anything here. They also used real pictures of the girls in their ads. The spas were very nice inside and the price to service ratio was great especially when you figure in the exchange rate. There are a lot more places also. Often three or four spas in the same plaza or strip mall.

Northshore8
04-26-24, 12:21
The old lady at Conifer does have big tits, she isn't anything special but will give you a Russian finish which feels pretty nice between those big jugs. The Ipswich place on Rt 1.

I've only seen one lady there the two times I've been, she is weird but I think kind of sexy, nice body, decent face. The menu is open depending on time of day and if she likes you, I've gotten Full nude massage, BBBJ, DATY and the promise of more next time, LOL. Just down the road is Fei Fei spa L, in the back of a business complex by the golf course, older decent massage depending on who is there (last time not so great) standard menu option.I went to visit Conifer Dr again and requested the other woman with the bigger tits. I was able to get some tit fucking, she wanted. 8 but I only brought in. 6 with me. She insisted I could pay with card but I leave my phone and wallet in my car before going in case of a raid. She even wanted to make sure I had tip money before the massage started. Her tits really are nice but the tit fuck was just eh. I think if I go back and give her the. 8 and she seems my familiar face it would be better rather than a first time monger.

ClearThynker
04-26-24, 21:23
I have never hobbied in Montreal but I was in Toronto earlier this year and had a few chances to hobby while there. All of the spas I visited were better than any spa I've been to here and most just blew away anything here. They also used real pictures of the girls in their ads. The spas were very nice inside and the price to service ratio was great especially when you figure in the exchange rate. There are a lot more places also. Often three or four spas in the same plaza or strip mall.I'd say that Montreal is more of an escort city than a massage city, but the talent and value are amazing. Check out merb. Cc.

Jack A Dogov
04-27-24, 01:58
I'd say that Montreal is more of an escort city than a massage city, but the talent and value are amazing. Check out merb. Cc.I believe you. I have checked out merb. Cc in the past. Before my trip to Toronto I checked out terb. Cc as well as Massageplanet. Net. If anyone wants info/details on the spas I visited in Toronto shoot me a PM.

HappyDave
04-27-24, 10:08
So the "spring " st spa changed its advising, stopped putting photos of "actual girls" in the ad and in some places lists level of service. This place also has all new girls. Grand opening in lowel is now using spring st real girl photos but the one we all know as Cici originally from south an high now has a different name across the photo. Wonder if it's still her.

Yello Tail
04-27-24, 16:21
Boston area continues to historically have "B" team talent. Manhattan has younger and more expensive talent to pick from. Queens / Flushing appears consistent with what we see in our area. Much of our local talent come from that area. If you were going to take a short road trip by car, for some are and are what is best option? Do you go to NYC?
Queens / Flushing vs Manhattan. Or simply go north to Montreal with the nicer weather coming and favorable exchange rates.
My advice to younger hobbyists Get that itch scratched wanting a young sexy, hot AMP 20 something earlier in life to save yourself more money done the road. You can find value in what is out there in the 30-50 age range with all you want and need.Not much further than NYC. Easier to get to and easier to find parking. Lots of Manhatten providers jump back and forth to Edgewater NJ and other towns. The women at Queen Spa (mostly Chinese) were commuting from Flushing. Aqua Spa has good talent mostly Korean. There are a few others. Passaic has many SPAS. Most have table showers. Multiple providers. 785 and New Happy were popular places.

MandarinOrange
04-27-24, 19:15
So the "spring " st spa changed its advising, stopped putting photos of "actual girls" in the ad and in some places lists level of service. This place also has all new girls. Grand opening in lowel is now using spring st real girl photos but the one we all know as Cici originally from south an high now has a different name across the photo. Wonder if it's still her.What AMP in Lowell? I only see one Grand opening, but pictures are AI generated.

Spectator
04-28-24, 08:11
So the "spring " st spa changed its advising.Having been to most of the Spas in Lowell, I also wonder which one we are talking about.

Spectator
04-28-24, 08:13
I'd say that Montreal is more of an escort city than a massage city, but the talent and value are amazing. Check out merb. Cc.There are a bunch of well advertised but crappy Asian spas in the Cresent / st Catherine area, but out of the center there are a couple gritty, old school full service Asian spas I have enjoyed.

It took some trial and error. I have not tried the escort services as I was always just sneaking out of a group outing to get a massage.

HappyDave
04-28-24, 10:02
What AMP in Lowell? I only see one Grand opening, but pictures are AI generated.Bed page escorts but it's gone now. Ads on that page don't stay up long. "Spring St" is absolutely a new format.

KatSuno1492
04-28-24, 14:38
Bed page escorts but it's gone now. Ads on that page don't stay up long. "Spring St" is absolutely a new format.I'm thinking this one? https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/westford-st-lowell-ma01851/23209384.html.

Which is for 256 Westford.

HappyDave
04-28-24, 15:11
I'm thinking this one? https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/westford-st-lowell-ma01851/23209384.html.

Which is for 256 Westford.That's it how did you find it? Nancy was Cici at spring. You can tell some photos are taken in the actual place. Though she was more the moma than a provider thank God. If you know you know.

KatSuno1492
04-29-24, 17:46
That's it how did you find it?I'm just that good.

I just looked through the few Lowell ads out there for ones with pics from 32.

Pooma127
04-29-24, 21:52
I got a come try us text a little while ago and a couple more over the past few weeks. Anyone been there? I can't find much info.

Bike Rider Y
04-30-24, 09:34
Boston area continues to historically have "B" team talent. Manhattan has younger and more expensive talent to pick from. Queens / Flushing appears consistent with what we see in our area. Much of our local talent come from that area. If you were going to take a short road trip by car, for some are and are what is best option? Do you go to NYC?

My advice to younger hobbyists Get that itch scratched wanting a young sexy, hot AMP 20 something earlier in life to save yourself more money done the road. You can find value in what is out there in the 30-50 age range with all you want and need.Montreal is second to none. The outcall and incall talent is amazing and the prices aren't bad. I'm up there on business quite a bit and can't wait to go back. The girls are young, smoking hot and love the business. I typically use the big agencies for consistency. Check out Merb. Cc.

NY and NJ are pretty good and you can catch a diamond in the ruff (see my review of Yumi), but no comparison to Montreal.

Sebastian6
04-30-24, 15:11
I got a come try us text a little while ago and a couple more over the past few weeks. Anyone been there? I can't find much info.I heard they got sold about a month or so ago. I've been a couple times since the new owners took over. It's a FS spot, with older women, though not grannies. They had younger women there before the sale. My recent experiences have been average. Currently, I refer Vivian's, which is just across the street from Mystic.

Steve Naive
04-30-24, 16:57
I have been going to Blue Ocean Spa for a couple of years and been happy with the massage there. I am writing this because Summer says business has been a little slow lately, so it's a good time to check them out.

Summer is the owner. Linda and Lisa have been there most of the time I have been a customer. All three of these ladies are strong and give a very good with therapeutic massage, which costs $70 for one hour.

Summer is good at walking on my back – useful when I am especially sore; it makes the massage go deeper. Linda and Lisa have similar styles with some differences but are also very good. All three are around the same age – I'd guess 35 to 45 but I have not asked – and they are all Chinese.

The newest I knew of is Amy. She is a nice looking younger lady, late 20's, sweet, and worth a try.

I go mainly on weekdays, during the day, and there are usually two of them there. I always book ahead, but they do talk walk-ins. I have always left happy, but the details of that are best left to you to try them out.

Mr Bao
04-30-24, 19:59
I have been going to Blue Ocean Spa for a couple of years and been happy with the massage there. I am writing this because Summer says business has been a little slow lately, so it's a good time to check them out. Summer is the owner. Linda and Lisa have been there most of the time I have been a customer. All three of these ladies are strong and give a very good with therapeutic massage, which costs $70 for one hour. Summer is good at walking on my back useful when I am especially sore; it makes the massage go deeper. Linda and Lisa have similar styles with some differences but are also very good. All three are around the same age I'd guess 35 to 45 but I have not asked and they are all Chinese.

The newest I knew of is Amy. She is a nice looking younger lady, late 20's, sweet, and worth a try.

I go mainly on weekdays, during the day, and there are usually two of them there. I always book ahead, but they do talk walk-ins. I have always left happy, but the details of that are best left to you to try them out.Tell them to put a little more work on their craft than rush the mongers out the door. It is like fast food joint, slap your shiz together and out you go!

Definitely will give it a try once more if they work on their craft. Thanks for representing the spot.

Zack Lawrence
04-30-24, 21:12
Tell them to put a little more work on their craft than rush the mongers out the door. It is like fast food joint, slap your shiz together and out you go!

Definitely will give it a try once more if they work on their craft. Thanks for representing the spot.He is taking about Blue Ocean not moon.

And a lot of places are slow right now because the economy sucks at the moment.

Jimmy Pratt
05-01-24, 00:31
Tell them to put a little more work on their craft than rush the mongers out the door. It is like fast food joint, slap your shiz together and out you go!

Definitely will give it a try once more if they work on their craft. Thanks for representing the spot.I would have to disagree with your analysis. I am not only a regular there, but know all of the current providers. They never rush anyone out the door. In fact, the one time I had a new girl short me on time (and also haggle for her tip) I mentioned it to Summer. She was gone within a couple days. Not saying this to brag or give appearance that I have any kind of power there. Just to drive home the point that Summer does not tolerate the shorting of time or mis-treatment of loyal customers. Now, on the other hand, if you are rude, demanding, or a 'bad' customer she will have the employee's back (s). She has told me time and time again that she wants everyone who visits there to leave wanting to return soon.

I think you should give them another chance, because Linda and Lisa are amazing, and there's a new girl. Grace - who is a little less experienced but trying to learn.

Thanks for listening.

JP.

Bike Rider Y
05-01-24, 11:05
Montreal is second to none. The outcall and incall talent is amazing and the prices aren't bad. I'm up there on business quite a bit and can't wait to go back. The girls are young, smoking hot and love the business. I typically use the big agencies for consistency. Check out Merb. Cc.

NY and NJ are pretty good and you can catch a diamond in the ruff (see my review of Yumi), but no comparison to Montreal.People are asking about Montreal agencies. I've used Euphoria and VOG. Can't go wrong.

Lifespan888
05-01-24, 13:58
People are asking about Montreal agencies. I've used Euphoria and VOG. Can't go wrong.Newbie here, could you elaborate the whole booking process? Do you need give up your real identifications?

JohnSmithy991
05-01-24, 14:40
I was enjoying the sun this past weekend and visited Blue Ocean for the first time to met the legendary Summer. She gave me a very warm welcome, asked if I'd been before, and said she would show my why "Summer is number 1". And wow was she right. Opted for the full hour and got a really good massage with plenty of teasing throughout. A couple small interruptions but Summer more than made up for it. At one point she answered the phone and repeatedly told the caller "Summer is veeerrryyy busy" in the sexiest, most sultry voice ever while running her fingertips all over my boys. I was ready to finish right then and there. A little more massage, plenty more teasing, and she had me up on all fours begging for more. Summer is great at what she does and seemingly enjoys it. If you're someone who is into her "special technique" and a sensual touch, you can't go wrong here. I'm hoping to go back soon to try some of the other providers there. 0.7 hr+0.8 tip.

Jakp69
05-02-24, 14:54
I don't have a RM subscription, but it seems like LOTS of reviews being posted for places in Chinatown that had gone downhill, or not offered extras in the past. The repeat reviews for certain providers suggests something good is going on. Tina on the first floor at 11 Edinboro (used to be no extras) Yaya or Lala at Eva, Sarah at Harrison 2 B which has been closed for years. Anybody have any insights?I also saw the reviews blowing up and it peaked my interest. I went by 40 H building and it was granny central. I usually feel bad just take the massage and close my eyes, however it was real bad so I left for Angela on kneeland. She was a much better option, but the talent is lacking in CT for sure.

Eligrn101
05-04-24, 09:03
Used to visit Weymouth quite often but circumstances changed and I haven't been in several years. Will be there next week. Looking for quality, sensual massage, lots of teasing, mutual touch. Extras are not that important. Any suggestions?

Rupert 2
05-04-24, 10:38
K and C Middle st.

Tranquility on Washington.

Green Ocean on Main St.

Used to visit Weymouth quite often but circumstances changed and I haven't been in several years. Will be there next week. Looking for quality, sensual massage, lots of teasing, mutual touch. Extras are not that important. Any suggestions?

AmpExplorer
05-04-24, 11:22
Was passing through the area. 1005 Always provided some decent options over the years Linda is always a nice lady to deal with and occasionally she had a diamond in the rough. No FS but reasonable value.

However I have learn they are now closed due to license issues. Do not if for good. The place had a somewhat long run over the past few years with several changes in managment / ownership.

My favorites there were the "famous" WeiWei. Where is she now? Snow. She is from long island and I believed also worked in Salem area in past. "Skinny CiCi from a couple years ago She had the best massage skills. Lucy recent rottion had very large chest and used it very well. Linda was also very nice and gave an excellent massage. Without venturing into Waltham what are the best options in Nu ton now? I wish there was a sight or listing "land of the lost AMP gals" where one could post info on where fav's resurface. Would this be a good idea to start a thread?

AstroAndy
05-04-24, 15:33
My favorites there were the "famous" WeiWei. Where is she now? Snow. She is from long island and I believed also worked in Salem area in past. "Skinny CiCi from a couple years ago She had the best massage skills. I loved this place when it was full service and had Weiwei and Cici more times than I can count and Snow just once as she just wasnt my cup of tea. Haven't been back since they switched ownership to non-FS.

Without venturing into Waltham what are the best options in Nu ton now? I have had good luck with FS at 797 Washington and 288 Walnut. Other spots in Newton I have yet to try are 1105 Washington and 709 Washington. The 4 places are within a mile of each other.

Pooma127
05-04-24, 23:13
I heard they got sold about a month or so ago. I've been a couple times since the new owners took over. It's a FS spot, with older women, though not grannies. They had younger women there before the sale. My recent experiences have been average. Currently, I refer Vivian's, which is just across the street from Mystic.Wow never have a had to deal with that. Went there after they have been reaching out the past few weeks. I always pay the house a tip dollar for dollar. It might be too much of a tip but I think it's fair so I do it. I always leave the tip out where they can see it. I asked for an hour. She said t-ya in the text I got there she said no only half hour. She rushed a minor massage and then turned me over with no tease at all motioned with her hand I said ya she said 130. I said what? Seriously? She said ya. Thats insane. I gave her 40 bucks and got out of there. Never ever going back. I don't know what they are thinking?

Aldalomo
05-05-24, 09:54
Hi everyone, those anybody have any recent information about this place? Can you get more than normal or who is best there? TIA.

ClearThynker
05-05-24, 14:58
People are asking about Montreal agencies. I've used Euphoria and VOG. Can't go wrong.Another great agency in Montreal is EscortsXO. They don't post on MERB. CC so you have to go to their website.

Lego19
05-05-24, 15:05
Angela is no longer working at.

Eastern. Thank you for your brashness.

And lack of diplomacy.This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.

Joe Bujian
05-05-24, 20:16
This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.Lego19 your inbox is full. Probably too many questions about Ella and Niko.

Rupert 2
05-05-24, 20:22
Clean it out Rupster.Your turn.

Lego19
05-05-24, 20:38
Lego19 your inbox is full. Probably too many questions about Ella and Niko.Lmao done.

FrBos
05-05-24, 22:17
In Harvard Square with limited time to get away and not car so hopefully walking distance. Won't be able to get time away to Lucky or anything on that end of Mass Ave. Any options?

Joe Bujian
05-06-24, 08:55
In Harvard Square with limited time to get away and not car so hopefully walking distance. Won't be able to get time away to Lucky or anything on that end of Mass Ave. Any options?Sorry to say there are no walking distance options. In fact I can't remember there ever being anything near the Square. You will need to grab an Uber or such. If you do that then maybe consider going to Watertown to get some decent options. It's not too far away. But I suggest you avoid rush hour.

Garfield1314
05-06-24, 10:49
This is not new, I know a well known provider who left Eastern since Ella didn't even allow others to offer any kind of extras and said Ella was too greedy. Not sure if Ella still does FS but I had it regularly covid and pre covid times. I am sure I was not the only one and she asked me to keep it a secret oops but all the other girls knew she was doing FS. Good old Ella and Nico days at Eastern, I miss their 4 hands. Nico once offered me FS but not at the shop, too bad Covid hit and she wasn't open to that idea anymore.Can you tell us other place provided FS? Thank you.

CamperVan10
05-06-24, 16:55
Where is this location? Confusing. Is that Washinton St, Newton?

Was passing through the area. 1005 Always provided some decent options over the years Linda is always a nice lady to deal with and occasionally she had a diamond in the rough. No FS but reasonable value.

However I have learn they are now closed due to license issues. Do not if for good. The place had a somewhat long run over the past few years with several changes in managment / ownership.

My favorites there were the "famous" WeiWei. Where is she now? Snow. She is from long island and I believed also worked in Salem area in past. "Skinny CiCi from a couple years ago She had the best massage skills. Lucy recent rottion had very large chest and used it very well. Linda was also very nice and gave an excellent massage. Without venturing into Waltham what are the best options in Nu ton now? I wish there was a sight or listing "land of the lost AMP gals" where one could post info on where fav's resurface. Would this be a good idea to start a thread?

Luca Brazi
05-06-24, 18:01

Where is this location? Confusing. Is that Washinton St, Newton?Based on the info in AmpExplorer's post, I would say he is talking about Mindfeet Spa on Chestnut in Newton.

PhineasBogg
05-06-24, 19:54
Based on the info in AmpExplorer's post, I would say he is talking about Mindfeet Spa on Chestnut in Newton.I drove by there the other evening and noted that it looked like all the lights were off.