PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Rito1
03-07-14, 14:17
I believe they offer the soapy massage version in one of the New York AMPs. These tubs would be perfect.We need that here.

http://adultsearch.com/ny/queens/body-rubs/513262

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soapy-shower-lana-nuru-nude-latina-style-soapy-bodyslide-917-279-9388/43261315

Member #4868
03-07-14, 14:55
We need that here.

http://adultsearch.com/ny/queens/body-rubs/513262

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soapy-shower-lana-nuru-nude-latina-style-soapy-bodyslide-917-279-9388/43261315Busy girl though, she has 213 reviews on the oThER site.

TitForTat
03-07-14, 15:06
I offered the $ and she said we don't do that but she had no problem with the finger inside me. She even wore a glove which they have available there so I am assuming this is common practice here?

I enjoyed it and will return. Ada is the girl I saw.

You mean it was a DIYS and she massaged the P while you DIYS?

Odd she wouldn't of done it herself unless you didn't offer $. I would of asked her for $$ for watching.

RacinJunkie
03-07-14, 15:32
I haven't been here in a long time. Does anybody know if there have been any changes.

Rac.

Yellow Lilly Day Spa Asian Bodywork & Reflexology".

Are you stressed out? Overworked? In need of a mini-vacation? You need Asian Bodywork!

Let us refresh your mind, renew your body, and restore your spirit!

Friendly Asian staff, excellent service!

Great location, plenty of parking.

Openn 7 days 10 am to 10 pm.

$60 hr $40 1/2.

12 Baldwin St. #6 Methuen, Ma.

Exit 47 Off 93.

Baldwin St. Is Next to BP Gas Station, Drive to the very end and we are the only building on the left and #6 is the very last door.

12 baldwin st (google ma.

Ruggerz66
03-07-14, 15:46
I have experienced this in a variety of situations, all local to me. Most recent was one girl working with a double-booking. It ended up OK because I hid around the corner inside, she asked me to wait 10 minutes., while she finished up. He walked in just ahead of me, I had scheduled an appt., so I hung back for 5-10 mins before entering (not knowing 1 or 2 girls were working) and she asked me to wait for her. She took care of it in short time, so she must've squeezed in a quickie are+T just ahead of my arrival.

At ww a loud mouth monger, younger brash type, was given entrance while the 2 ladies were occupied. He had all sorts of questions and delayed the already intrusive interruption, AND he was just standing there waiting while I finished, dressed, and was leaving. Atypical as I personally have been led to the tv room there to wait and / or waited in a 3rd room while a monger departed. This was not what I expected. Also at the same location 2 of us entered at the same to ring the bell and wait for the lady to come down and let us in. I did a turn around when we both went in. I had to wait a few before ringing the bell again as it was too akward. That last one couldn't be helped, sheer bad timing, but the other 2 were mishandled by the AMP.I have to agree-I have been to many AMP's where a monger walks in off the street and sets up shop in the waiting room-when this happens to me-I leave, wait in my car and look for the other guy to leave and then go in-Monger courtesy. In other places where one girl is working and there are 2 or more rooms-they can put you in the room to wait-where I have fallen asleep a couple of times.

Of course-this never seemed to be an issue in the old days at Danish Health Club or Olde English Spa where you were in the locker rooms with other mongers and then in the line up room with just a towel on. I guess we are all getting up tight about visibility now rather than in the past. Just kind of funny.

DontFailMeNow
03-07-14, 15:55
Came out of Marrett st yesturday and had my photo taken by an older woman in her 50's.

I approached her and she told me she was going to post my photo in the paper.

Personally I don't care but some of you may want to watch your surroundings.You handled it much differently than I would have. Without a doubt I would have grabbed the camera out of her hands, smashed it on the ground, and walked away, not uttering a single word. What she did wouldn't fly with me. And after everything was said and done, there would have been very little she could have done about it.

Dh1610
03-07-14, 16:53
You may be mixing some of your details with the other School St location being shut down briefly in the past but the general assumption that they maynot last long in town is probably accurate.

That place was shut down and reopened again correct? It was in the paper. All I see lately is Russian massage at Marrett on weekends only. I was tempted to go but since the reviews were mediocre didn't. Obviously they don't want it in there city. If Framingham is small like an Andover, only a matter of time. If that happened to me, end of hobby permanently.

Smoke Screen
03-07-14, 17:19
I love eating Chinese food but sometimes, I want to have some Pad Thai.

I can appreciate the different models of the AMP business. Yes you pay more for the Thai places because like many other businesses, it takes more money to run a better business. The common theme to these Thai places are:

1) They offer nicer and peaceful surroundings. They are better decorated and offer full walls for privacy.

2) They are better staffed. There is often someone answering the phones so no call interruptions. You get the full hour.

3) They cater to those mongers who are looking for the better massage experience. Often Thai places do not offer the half hour option. With a better massage they can promote their 90 minute version.

4) The staff seem to stay longer so it is easier to keep the quality consistent and allows us to get what we expect.

5) The staff are usually younger. But they also have a very limited or no Roaming policy. Its a look but do not touch policy.

I often go back and forth between the Chinese and the Thai style AMP. I do not like paying more. But when I feel the need of a Thai massage, I am willing to pay for the difference.6. They often have TS (and I'm not talking about table showers) and ladyboys.

Smoke Screen
03-07-14, 17:28
You handled it much differently than I would have. Without a doubt I would have grabbed the camera out of her hands, smashed it on the ground, and walked away, not uttering a single word. What she did wouldn't fly with me. And after everything was said and done, there would have been very little she could have done about it.My thoughts exactly, but I'm sure there would be more to come.

Member #4868
03-07-14, 17:33
You handled it much differently than I would have. Without a doubt I would have grabbed the camera out of her hands, smashed it on the ground, and walked away, not uttering a single word. What she did wouldn't fly with me. And after everything was said and done, there would have been very little she could have done about it.It's very easy to try to put ourselves into another's shoes in a particular situation and say " I would've...". It is much harder to say with any accuracy what we REALLY would have done. Perhaps you have nerves of steel and would have done what you said. Me on the other hand probably would have followed suit with TBone and been caught so off guard that by the time I thought of something to do or say the moment is passed. While I assume we all prepare in our heads for what to do if LEO stops us coming out of a spa (STFU) I am willing to bet that no one here planned in their head for a bat shit crazy do gooder taking our pictures.

In terms of your action plan I would advise against it. First off, as unsettling as it is she has not broken any laws. Secondly if there is any struggle at all you can bet your ass that it will be viewed as some sort of assault. Lastly, keep in mind that this particular spa has no less than half a dozen businesses with direct sight lines to the front door and where TBone was photographed. How sure are you that none of those had video cameras that may happen to catch views next door or across the street. Huge difference if this women goes to LEO and reports TBone for leaving a spa as opposed to reporting you for accosting her and destroying her personal property.

At the end of the day, some woman took TBones picture I am pretty sure Fox is not waiting with baited breath for pictures of random guys doing nothing wrong to put on TV. The bigger issue is for the Spa itself as they are the ultimate target whether intended or not. We have been down this road before and it usually follows the same script, things are great until someone complains and the LEO is forced to act.

Just my .02 and maybe not worth even that.

Blambo McGee
03-07-14, 17:54
It's very easy to try to put ourselves into another's shoes in a particular situation and say " I would've...". It is much harder to say with any accuracy what we REALLY would have done. Perhaps you have nerves of steel and would have done what you said. Me on the other hand probably would have followed suit with TBone and been caught so off guard that by the time I thought of something to do or say the moment is passed. While I assume we all prepare in our heads for what to do if LEO stops us coming out of a spa (STFU) I am willing to bet that no one here planned in their head for a bat shit crazy do gooder taking our pictures.

In terms of your action plan I would advise against it. First off, as unsettling as it is she has not broken any laws. Secondly if there is any struggle at all you can bet your ass that it will be viewed as some sort of assault. Lastly, keep in mind that this particular spa has no less than half a dozen businesses with direct sight lines to the front door and where TBone was photographed. How sure are you that none of those had video cameras that may happen to catch views next door or across the street. Huge difference if this women goes to LEO and reports TBone for leaving a spa as opposed to reporting you for accosting her and destroying her personal property.

At the end of the day, some woman took TBones picture I am pretty sure Fox is not waiting with baited breath for pictures of random guys doing nothing wrong to put on TV. The bigger issue is for the Spa itself as they are the ultimate target whether intended or not. We have been down this road before and it usually follows the same script, things are great until someone complains and the LEO is forced to act.

Just my .02 and maybe not worth even that.I agree with PW -- It is unlikely that in these circumstances I would have had the presence of mind to react. However, a good response would be to pull out your cell phone camera and take her picture. Sure, she could post spa customer pics online somewhere with a caption saying she noticed a few guys exiting a spa. If we had her picture, we could then reply in kind, posting it online with a caption: "A streetwalker crack *hore seen on our town!

NoRush
03-07-14, 18:48
I'm with those who think this is a really bad idea in practice, no matter how appealing it might be in theory. This poor woman apparently has so little to occupy her time that she has convinced herself that she is on a moral crusade that will bring lots of attention and assistance from the media. In fact, the media isn't about to post pictures from someone like her that appear to show someone in a slightly compromising situation. Imagine what the world would be like if they started doing that.

Some of you may remember the recent situation with Jennifer in S-dbury. A local station had film from outside a location where there had been a recent arrest, and they still blurred out the face and license plate of the guy entering / leaving the establishment. I'm no lawyer, but I suspect that for a media outlet to show a private person in a context that suggests lawbreaking (but with no evidence thereof) could verge on libel under the right circumstances. Even if it's not libel, there's a clear possibility that they smeared a guy who's completely innocent. Nobody likes to have to apologize for crap like that.

On the other hand, following the actions mentioned below could easily have generated a 911 call with a plausible accusation of assault, theft, and / or malicious destruction of property. That's clearly newsworthy, especially if there was an arrest to go with it. Unless you managed to leave without letting anyone see your license plate and having completely destroyed the memory card, it's hard to believe that you could avoid such an outcome. The resulting coverage would make a much larger stink than a picture of someone simply visiting a MP.

If this woman thinks her pictures will make the morning paper, she's delusional. If she doesn't really believe it, then she's just yanking your chain. It can be hard to walk away from something like that, but it's really for the best all around.

You handled it much differently than I would have. Without a doubt I would have grabbed the camera out of her hands, smashed it on the ground, and walked away, not uttering a single word. What she did wouldn't fly with me. And after everything was said and done, there would have been very little she could have done about it.

NoRush
03-07-14, 19:30
In recent months I've been taking a weird "bucket list" approach to AMP's west of the city. Although I've made good progress in Woosta and Mahlborough, I've fallen behind a little in F-Ham, and I've even missed a few that are closed now. Anyways, the other day I decided to check FBW off my list. Stopped by mid-afternoon at a dumpy basement facility. I got Maggie. Middle-aged, nothing special. As usual, I only had time for HH, but the rate there is 50. Massage was pretty bad, but I did leave happy, more or less. I was told there's no expanded menu. During the HH, she took two calls and at the end she stepped out to let another monger in. With all the activity she forgot to wipe the oil off my back before the flip. Standard tip. I wouldn't repeat unless in a very serious pinch or if there was better talent. YMMV, of course.

So, for my bucket list, it looks like 400 and Lavender are both closed (missed them) as is Myrtle (got it). I've hit FBW, Pink, 82, and 62 with mixed results. I saw one report that the place on route 9 that never advertised is closed now. Can you guys confirm that? Also, can anyone confirm first-hand that there are real, natural-born, DNA-confirmed, female women to be had at either J or H, also on route 9?

Thanks guys. Stay safe out there!

Heat Seeker
03-07-14, 23:07
What's up fellas! I'm visiting a friend in Waltham, any suggestions for a good AMP with extras? I went to Crystal Spa in Lexington, real cute chick but no extras, not even a HJ just a straight massage. The massage was legit though, I may go back before heading home on Monday. Not a lot of parking though.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4360986838.html

Also I saw this ad on BP, anyone checked these ladies out?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brasilian-and-dominican-late-night-rubs-23/25848327

MeatMan
03-08-14, 01:48
Fellow mongers,

Possibly within the next few weeks, I may try my first AMP(with extras)in the US since the early 1990's (most of my massages were in SE Asia). While that's no big deal, here's the thing, some of you may or may not know, I'm African-American. Aside from that, I severely lack experience and, I just don't know what to expect to the point it would make me nervous. I've heard stories such as black guys don't visit parlors, were this and that and most are not true. I'm looking for some information so if anyone can help me I appreciate it. If there's an AMP that you guys could recommend for me, that would be awesome.

Mr Bao
03-08-14, 03:56
Fellow mongers,

Possibly within the next few weeks, I may try my first AMP(with extras)in the US since the early 1990's (most of my massages were in SE Asia). While that's no big deal, here's the thing, some of you may or may not know, I'm African-American. Aside from that, I severely lack experience and, I just don't know what to expect to the point it would make me nervous. I've heard stories such as black guys don't visit parlors, were this and that and most are not true. I'm looking for some information so if anyone can help me I appreciate it. If there's an AMP that you guys could recommend for me, that would be awesome.I have tried asking the parlors why they do not service African Americans, and the response I get is that they are scared of ripping their tight clitz and have it loose. My fellow homiez want and like Asians, but for some odd reason, they are scared to even open the door when I am with an OG visiting a parlor...

This is one of the reason why I dislike "donating" my time and money to those type of parlors...

MeatMan
03-08-14, 08:31
I have tried asking the parlors why they do not service African Americans, and the response I get is that they are scared of ripping their tight clitz and have it loose. My fellow homiez walike Asians, but for some odd reason, they are scared to even open the door when I am with an OG visiting a parlor...

This is one of the reason why I dislike "donating" my time and money to those type of parlors...Well, that's funny because when I was in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and a few other countries, I was welcomed with open arms. The women were at LEAST 90-110 stone, petite and here I am some 6 ft bald black dude being coerced, haggled, even PULLED to try them out!. Here in Mass, the game is entirely different. I'm going to research this a bit more.

HappyDave
03-08-14, 09:08
I have to agree-I have been to many AMP's where a monger walks in off the street and sets up shop in the waiting room-when this happens to me-I leave, wait in my car and look for the other guy to leave and then go in-Monger courtesy. In other places where one girl is working and there are 2 or more rooms-they can put you in the room to wait-where I have fallen asleep a couple of times.

Of course-this never seemed to be an issue in the old days at Danish Health Club or Olde English Spa where you were in the locker rooms with other mongers and then in the line up room with just a towel on. I guess we are all getting up tight about visibility now rather than in the past. Just kind of funny.I remember before the big crackdown in RI when Lily on admiral street was so popular it would have a dozen of us in a waiting room. I also remember at Angel & Amy's waiting in there entry for a monger to leave and having a monger wait while I left. Anyone ever pick up the curtain and look in the other room. .

DontFailMeNow
03-08-14, 11:16
To those below.

My response was purely based upon being surprised by such an incident and reacting to it instinctually. It's also a response based upon experience, as it wouldn't be the first time I had dealt with someone pulling out a phone to make a call or take a photo (situations unrelated to mongoring). Could there be repercussions for my actions? Sure could. Is it a smart move? Probably not. But it just is what it is. No ones taking a picture of me without my consent. No one's making a phone call about me without my consent (obviously can't do anything about calls or pics being taken that I wasn't aware of). I'm not going to assault a woman over taking my photo, but one way or another, that data card in the camera is either getting snapped in half or it's coming with me. Simple as that.

I'm with those who think this is a really bad idea in practice, no matter how appealing it might be in theory. This poor woman apparently has so little to occupy her time that she has convinced herself that she is on a moral crusade that will bring lots of attention and assistance from the media. In fact, the media isn't about to post pictures from someone like her that appear to show someone in a slightly compromising situation. Imagine what the world would be like if they started doing that.

Some of you may remember the recent situation with Jennifer in S-dbury. A local station had film from outside a location where there had been a recent arrest, and they still blurred out the face and license plate of the guy entering / leaving the establishment. I'm no lawyer, but I suspect that for a media outlet to show a private person in a context that suggests lawbreaking (but with no evidence thereof) could verge on libel under the right circumstances. Even if it's not libel, there's a clear possibility that they smeared a guy who's completely innocent. Nobody likes to have to apologize for crap like that.

On the other hand, following the actions mentioned below could easily have generated a 911 call with a plausible accusation of assault, theft, and / or malicious destruction of property. That's clearly newsworthy, especially if there was an arrest to go with it. Unless you managed to leave without letting anyone see your license plate and having completely destroyed the memory card, it's hard to believe that you could avoid such an outcome. The resulting coverage would make a much larger stink than a picture of someone simply visiting a MP.

If this woman thinks her pictures will make the morning paper, she's delusional. If she doesn't really believe it, then she's just yanking your chain. It can be hard to walk away from something like that, but it's really for the best all around.

I agree with PW -- It is unlikely that in these circumstances I would have had the presence of mind to react. However, a good response would be to pull out your cell phone camera and take her picture. Sure, she could post spa customer pics online somewhere with a caption saying she noticed a few guys exiting a spa. If we had her picture, we could then reply in kind, posting it online with a caption: "A streetwalker crack *hore seen on our town!

It's very easy to try to put ourselves into another's shoes in a particular situation and say " I would've...". It is much harder to say with any accuracy what we REALLY would have done. Perhaps you have nerves of steel and would have done what you said. Me on the other hand probably would have followed suit with TBone and been caught so off guard that by the time I thought of something to do or say the moment is passed. While I assume we all prepare in our heads for what to do if LEO stops us coming out of a spa (STFU) I am willing to bet that no one here planned in their head for a bat shit crazy do gooder taking our pictures.

Just my .02 and maybe not worth even that.

Dh1610
03-08-14, 12:24
You have made your point very clear. There are many of us that might choose not to flame the fire with a calculated understanding of the likely consequences. Now go get a massage and relax! But maybe try a different location.

To those below.

My response was purely based upon being surprised by such an incident and reacting to it instinctually. It's also a response based upon experience, as it wouldn't be the first time I had dealt with someone pulling out a phone to make a call or take a photo (situations unrelated to mongoring). Could there be repercussions for my actions? Sure could. Is it a smart move? Probably not. But it just is what it is. No ones taking a picture of me without my consent. No one's making a phone call about me without my consent (obviously can't do anything about calls or pics being taken that I wasn't aware of). I'm not going to assault a woman over taking my photo, but one way or another, that data card in the camera is either getting snapped in half or it's coming with me. Simple as that.

Stressed Out
03-08-14, 14:15
In recent months I've been taking a weird "bucket list" approach to AMP's west of the city. Although I've made good progress in Woosta and Mahlborough, I've fallen behind a little in F-Ham, and I've even missed a few that are closed now. Anyways, the other day I decided to check FBW off my list. Stopped by mid-afternoon at a dumpy basement facility. I got Maggie. Middle-aged, nothing special. As usual, I only had time for HH, but the rate there is 50. Massage was pretty bad, but I did leave happy, more or less. I was told there's no expanded menu. During the HH, she took two calls and at the end she stepped out to let another monger in. With all the activity she forgot to wipe the oil off my back before the flip. Standard tip. I wouldn't repeat unless in a very serious pinch or if there was better talent. YMMV, of course.

So, for my bucket list, it looks like 400 and Lavender are both closed (missed them) as is Myrtle (got it). I've hit FBW, Pink, 82, and 62 with mixed results. I saw one report that the place on route 9 that never advertised is closed now. Can you guys confirm that? Also, can anyone confirm first-hand that there are real, natural-born, DNA-confirmed, female women to be had at either J or H, also on route 9?

Thanks guys. Stay safe out there!Yes there are a few. (I believe) At H you have Quynh, Lindsay, May and Kristal who are natural girls. You also have Mila (aka Jenny) who is post-op and a knockout from what I hear. And of course you have Natalie who is post but her parts are as good as any generic female out there (personally verified and tried back in the day) There is also Ceyla who was / is there for a while who is a girl. I believe these are correct from my intel. If anyone knows otherwise let us know. Check CL for the ads. If they are TS then it will say so. Natalie branched out from Jolin's and both will say LB or TS if that is the case.

Smoke Screen
03-08-14, 16:46
Yes there are a few. (I believe) At H you have Quynh, Lindsay, May and Kristal who are natural girls. You also have Mila (aka Jenny) who is post-op and a knockout from what I hear. And of course you have Natalie who is post but her parts are as good as any generic female out there (personally verified and tried back in the day) There is also Ceyla who was / is there for a while who is a girl. I believe these are correct from my intel. If anyone knows otherwise let us know. Check CL for the ads. If they are TS then it will say so. Natalie branched out from Jolin's and both will say LB or TS if that is the case.I've wanted to see both May & Krystal for some time now, but just don't want to chance it if either is a LB or TS. I'm sure I couldn't take it lightly if I found out half way through the session, and who needs more trouble. I think having TSs & LBs hurts their business. Just my opinion.

Ridem
03-08-14, 16:46
Anyone have experience with 855 in Fram?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4365913982.html

Member #4868
03-08-14, 17:01

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4365913982.htmlStressed just covered this in second post below yours.

MongerExpert
03-09-14, 00:38
It's in Braintree.

I've been there before, about a year ago, just a massage no HE. Nice looking girls too. Good to see it changing.Did some mongering and like going to old / new places that see some changes from the board. Went to the place near the rail, and was very happy. I haven't mongered much, last place was 1073, but this is now my go to place. No quincy bait and switch, no old, like really old ladies doing massage. PM 4 more details. You see a lot of disappointing reviews from places but this was a quality massage, nice place, and obviously new staff / owners but same place.

Thor369
03-09-14, 09:53
Never been there myself, but I believe a few of the " girls" there use to work for Jolin. To each his own, but you may want to be sure that you it is a actual girl who will be your provider.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4365913982.html

BigBadDog69
03-09-14, 13:05
Yes there are a few. (I believe) At H you have Quynh, Lindsay, May and Kristal who are natural girls. You also have Mila (aka Jenny) who is post-op and a knockout from what I hear. And of course you have Natalie who is post but her parts are as good as any generic female out there (personally verified and tried back in the day) There is also Ceyla who was / is there for a while who is a girl. I believe these are correct from my intel. If anyone knows otherwise let us know. Check CL for the ads. If they are TS then it will say so. Natalie branched out from Jolin's and both will say LB or TS if that is the case.FYI.

Mila is 100% female. She is probably the best out of all of them tho she starts her haggling very high.

Amy. Ladyboy.

Natalie. Post op / owner.

The rest are all female but not worth the time.

Dog.

Amp Slave
03-09-14, 18:17
FYI.

Mila is 100% female. She is probably the best out of all of them tho she starts her haggling very high.

Amy. Ladyboy.

Natalie. Post op / owner.

The rest are all female but not worth the time.

Dog.Natalie has been around for a while. Remember her from Galen St H20 and CT. Never saw her but she was always there and most knew her as a Ladyboy.

Ledger6969
03-10-14, 00:07
I have several friends that visit this establisment hair salon / massage be careful of a.

Mid 40's lady red and brown short cut. Old place of 2 pop Susan generally ok but some woman not so honest.

Ledger6969
03-10-14, 19:24
I have several friends that visit this establisment hair salon / massage be careful of a.

Mid 40's lady red and brown short cut. Old place of 2 pop Susan generally ok but some woman not so honest.I think her name maybe Shelly.

TheHotAzn
03-11-14, 03:23
Had a sesh with CC the other day, it was great up until the part where I got some UTC up top and *drum roll* ... She had some discharge come out of her nipples. NOT going back to her because that to me is disgusting. I gave her the usual standard rate for a HE and won't try her again (even though everything was great up until that point, but atleast I released).

THA.

DontFailMeNow
03-11-14, 08:53
Office building on busy, high traffic road. There's parking behind the building but I opted for parking up the block on the street. Parlor on the second floor. Seeing this was Saturday, it was dead around this building. I didn't see another soul. Walked in and was greeted by a late 20's / early 30's cutish girl named Yuki. Very pleasant and friendly, had a smile on her face from start to finish. A nice attitude goes such a long way!

Opted for half hour. Requested lotion, no oil. Got a nice massage, plenty of attention where I wanted. Flipped and business as usual. She had set a timer for 30 and it went off, but she turned it off and continued with the service til completion. Cleaned up and was on my way. .40+.40 . She works all days besides Tuesdays.

Kinda odd this was posted on BP in the section it was.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-gorgeous-and-hot-girls-chinese-cute-babes-doing-bodywork-617-969-6666-newton-23/25844103

Longjblues
03-11-14, 09:47
Discharge from a woman's breast? How awful! How repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, yucky, icky, gross, degenerate, depraved, debauched!! Utterly unforgivable. Oh, I just vomited thinking about it. I am utterly repulsed when a see a woman breastfeeding.

And those little creatures that suck on women's breasts to drink from the discharge should be locked up, and never seen until they are at least 16 years old.

At least she did give you a great release of your manly discharge. Thank god.

(Hey, TheHotAzn, never married? Ever had a girl friend? Your post was the funniest post I have read here in some time. Thanks).

Had a sesh with CC the other day, it was great up until the part where I got some UTC up top and *drum roll* ... She had some discharge come out of her nipples. NOT going back to her because that to me is disgusting. I gave her the usual standard rate for a HE and won't try her again (even though everything was great up until that point, but atleast I released).

THA.

Skatar018
03-11-14, 10:37
Discharge from a woman's breast? How awful! How repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, distasteful, foul, nasty, yucky, icky, gross, degenerate, depraved, debauched!! Utterly unforgivable. Oh, I just vomited thinking about it. I am utterly repulsed when a see a woman breastfeeding.
And those little creatures that suck on women's breasts to drink from the discharge should be locked up, and never seen until they are at least 16 years old.Jeez Loueez, LBJ don't hold back tell us how you really feel!

Funny how one man's repulsion is another man's delight!

It's how I feel about cows milk so I understand your repulsion.

Women's milk does have some redeeming medicinal qualities so it's not all bad!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk, close your eyes as there are pictures of woman breastfeeding.

While you'd run from someone such as Molly http://lactatingmolly.com/, I'm doing whatever I can to meet with her!

But I digress & to each their own, it's all good.

Dh1610
03-11-14, 10:37
Guys relax. Remember you were one of those little creatures once! Bet you thought it was pretty good back then.

And those little creatures that suck on women's breasts to drink from the discharge should be locked up, and never seen until they are at least 16 years old.

(Hey, TheHotAzn, never married? Ever had a girl friend? Your post was the funniest post I have read here in some time. Thanks).

SpermSac
03-11-14, 10:45
Guys relax. Remember you were one of those little creatures once! Bet you thought it was pretty good back then.OH come on you mean we can't breast feed when we are 60 on those nice young nipples?

I remember those days! SLURRRRRRRRRRRP.

Dh1610
03-11-14, 10:54
I will gladly. No problem here. Just reminding others they were once little sucking monsters. Difference is I bet SpermSac and I won't bit now LOL.

OH come on you mean we can't breast feed when we are 60 on those nice young nipples?

I remember those days! SLURRRRRRRRRRRP.

Longjblues
03-11-14, 10:59
What, too subtle on my sarcasm?

The last line of my post didn't clarify my point?

My post was actually an attempt to make fun of TheHotAzn's post.

I guess I failed badly. Oh well.

Jeez Loueez, LBJ don't hold back tell us how you really feel!

Funny how one man's repulsion is another man's delight!

It's how I feel about cows milk so I understand your repulsion.

Women's milk does have some redeeming medicinal qualities so it's not all bad!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk, close your eyes as there are pictures of woman breastfeeding.

While you'd run from someone such as Molly http://lactatingmolly.com/, I'm doing whatever I can to meet with her!

But I digress & to each their own, it's all good.

Skatar018
03-11-14, 11:04
Nah I got it when I read it, just the sarcasm was a little over the top so I figure some how you really are repulsed by women's milk.

But sometimes my head is as thick as a brick.

I guess I failed badly. Oh well.

SpermSac
03-11-14, 11:06
I will gladly. No problem here. Just reminding others they were once little sucking monsters. Difference is I bet SpermSac and I won't bit now LOL.DH.

All we need is for them to tell us all the ones whose nipples they don't want to suck because they "leak milk". Please don't PM me POST THEM! I'll share.

Bigben99
03-11-14, 12:25
It's close and despite the visibility of the front entrance it seems safer than Natick / Framingham. Although I am not sure that things are not safe there now as well. I had Kelly 4 times in a row. Older, heavy. Word is that she has gone back to NY. LeiLei this time. Maybe 40. A little better looking with a very nice chest. Tramp stamp which I found amusing. Not as heavy as Kelly. Looks 7, Massage 7.5, Ending 7.5.6 + .5 PM me for additional detail.

TunaMan2
03-11-14, 13:02
Did some mongering and like going to old / new places that see some changes from the board. Went to the place near the rail, and was very happy. I haven't mongered much, last place was 1073, but this is now my go to place. No quincy bait and switch, no old, like really old ladies doing massage. PM 4 more details. You see a lot of disappointing reviews from places but this was a quality massage, nice place, and obviously new staff / owners but same place.Please PM me more info on this place in be-tree.

Member #4868
03-11-14, 13:23

I guess I failed badly. Oh well.I thought it was over the top...and perfect!

Also, if anyone confirms that this girl is truly lactating for the love of god please post it!! With this shitty winter I am certain that my Vitamin D the count is low.

TheHotAzn
03-11-14, 14:40

(Hey, TheHotAzn, never married? Ever had a girl friend? Your post was the funniest post I have read here in some time. Thanks).Being single does have its benefits.

also forgot to mention, no lie, im pretty sure her left breast was bigger than her right one. and shes a definite C cup. Or should i say B+C cup. Once someone goes see her, please co-sign it for me that way i don't look crazy. Happy hunting gentlemen.

Momo2
03-11-14, 15:20
Stopped by Oceans in Wey on a Sunday. Had not been here since the first year it opened many years ago, Itis a nice and clean place where the walls only go 7/8 ths of the way up and they now have this modern day TS. They used the sprayer instead of the bucket to wash you down unlike what you might experience in many Korean Spas in Providence.

Picture of table shower:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=306010

I was met by a 30 something Korean girl who arrived two months ago. I asked her name 4 times and I still could not even get close. She was cute maybe 5'1 and had a nice smile but not a stunner. The Tshower was very thorough using a most modern table shower. This was included in the hour long massage. I must say it was not easy to get into these tables.

The massage that followed was a 20 minute rubdown (I did ask for a medium) followed by a 10 minute tease with some inspired under carriage play then a hot towel cleanup, the flip then a nice and slow finish. OTC only. She did ask for clarification / direction as how she was to proceed. Not a tempo breaker however. A hot towel cleanup and then a second round of body rubs for the front. I thought that may be a second round was possible. But no, just a peaceful scalp to foot finish for a total 70 minute round.

Overall a good 60/40 experience. There was a second woman manning the desk but She looked older and not at all happy.

Will repeat after making the rounds.

Blambo McGee
03-11-14, 15:37
I thought it was over the top...and perfect!

Also, if anyone confirms that this girl is truly lactating for the love of god please post it!! With this shitty winter I am certain that my Vitamin D the count is low.Years ago on a trip to LA I picked up a free entertainment paper and lo and behold found an ad for a "Lactating Beauty." Called and took a cab out to see her. It was an experience to remember all stickiness and moisture, splatter and spray and an adventure I would gladly repeat!

SushiBoy78
03-11-14, 16:06
Office building on busy, high traffic road. There's parking behind the building but I opted for parking up the block on the street. Parlor on the second floor. Seeing this was Saturday, it was dead around this building. I didn't see another soul. Walked in and was greeted by a late 20's / early 30's cutish girl named Yuki. Very pleasant and friendly, had a smile on her face from start to finish. A nice attitude goes such a long way!

Opted for half hour. Requested lotion, no oil. Got a nice massage, plenty of attention where I wanted. Flipped and business as usual. She had set a timer for 30 and it went off, but she turned it off and continued with the service til completion. Cleaned up and was on my way. .40+.40 . She works all days besides Tuesdays.

Kinda odd this was posted on BP in the section it was.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-gorgeous-and-hot-girls-chinese-cute-babes-doing-bodywork-617-969-6666-newton-23/25844103I saw them on BP and was curious about that place. Was she the only provider there?

Stressed Out
03-11-14, 16:59
Natalie has been around for a while. Remember her from Galen St H20 and CT. Never saw her but she was always there and most knew her as a Ladyboy.You are right sir. I go back with Natalie since 2008 if not before. She was working with a few others including Sandy, Doah and Tori (the kickboxer who I miss) I happened to be there one day and my usual was busy so Jolin introduced me to her. Now I didn't know she was a post-op at the time and I couldn't tell from her looks and nothing she said indicated it. I saw her a couple of times more and during one of the visits....well anyway I saw all of her parts and they worked as perfectly as any lady I knew. It was shortly after this that I found out that she was post-op. I actually think it was Tori that told me. Anyway I was amazed as she looked perfect to me. It must have ben one hell of a surgeon. I saw her a few more times after that and although we never made it to the same ultimate outcome again her parts were certainly on display.

Shortly after that she left and opened a nail salon as she was having a very serious relationship with someone here on the forum (as I came to find out). Anyway that unfortunately ended (badly) and back she came. She rejoined Jolin at several different places and then recently branched out on her own to Heaven. End of history lesson. SO.

Stressed Out
03-11-14, 17:11
Being single does have its benefits.

also forgot to mention, no lie, im pretty sure her left breast was bigger than her right one. and shes a definite C cup. Or should i say B+C cup. Once someone goes see her, please co-sign it for me that way i don't look crazy. Happy hunting gentlemen.Well if it is lactating then that explains where she has been for a few months. As far as the different sizes you are probably right. It has been explained to me that no two are the same. (my so has a see / the and a dd). But I will be glad to head over and check them out. And yes seeing Molly would also interest me if I could ever scrape the $$ together.

Stressed Out
03-11-14, 17:23

(Hey, TheHotAzn, never married? Ever had a girl friend? Your post was the funniest post I have read here in some time. Thanks).This reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield joke.... "I get no respect. And I have the worst luck. With my luck Dolly Parton could have been my Mom and I'd be a bottle baby".

Or.

My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend!

Dh1610
03-11-14, 17:33
I have to go out of town but maybe I will get in line for a feeding when I return.

Well if it is lactating then that explains where she has been for a few months. As far as the different sizes you are probably right. It has been explained to me that no two are the same. (my so has a see / the and a dd). But I will be glad to head over and check them out. And yes seeing Molly would also interest me if I could ever scrape the $$ together.

JohnSpike
03-11-14, 17:35
I must say I barely do reviews or reports, but if you guys are looking for a safe, clean upscale place she's the girl to see. She's not a prostitute, she's clearly good looking just from her pics and she's educated which is a plus. Check her out. I believe she's still in Lawrence / Andover.

TheHotAzn
03-11-14, 21:43
Well if it is lactating then that explains where she has been for a few months. As far as the different sizes you are probably right. It has been explained to me that no two are the same. (my so has a see / the and a dd). But I will be glad to head over and check them out. And yes seeing Molly would also interest me if I could ever scrape the $$ together.Are you saying she was preggo? Have you seen CC in the recent months? Maybe I should've tipped more out of guilt for stealing the baby's milk $ *sarcasm*.

DontFailMeNow
03-12-14, 06:56
I saw them on BP and was curious about that place. Was she the only provider there?I heard someone else, but I think it may have been a guy (potential owner? Never saw or heard another woman. Yuki said it's pretty quiet there. They may be running a skeleton crew until business and demand increases.

Ccup2
03-12-14, 08:20
I must say I barely do reviews or reports, but if you guys are looking for a safe, clean upscale place she's the girl to see. She's not a prostitute, she's clearly good looking just from her pics and she's educated which is a plus. Check her out. I believe she's still in Lawrence / Andover.Honestly I did hear from another member she is good, but have not made it up there.

Member #4868
03-12-14, 11:15
The lovely Tia Ling did a scene on Kink and was lactating during it. What is amazing is her body is still a 10. She gets manhandled for an hour and must give up a quart of milk. The free preview does show some of this. Two things, it is a rough GB scene and there is sound. Not for the faint of heart!

http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/15568-Beautiful-Asian-Lawyer-Fantasizes-About-being-Taken-Down-and-Gangbanged-in-Alley-by-Five-Black-Men.html

Stressed Out
03-12-14, 12:24
Are you saying she was preggo? Have you seen CC in the recent months? Maybe I should've tipped more out of guilt for stealing the baby's milk $ *sarcasm*.Not stating that at all. I am just surmising that if something is coming out of her nipples and most are 'assuming' (god I hate that word) that she is lactating (otherwise there is a health issue we don't want to know about) and we know she was reportated as gone for a length of time then one would make an edumacated guess that it was for that reason. Now I'm not an expert on lactating (my so bottle fed) so I don't know the ins and outs of how long it lasts ect. I haven't seen her in a good year so I can't help there with personal info. Just putting 2 and 2 together. SO.

SpermSac
03-12-14, 12:42
edumacated guess .Milk will last or be expressed as long as there is someone sucking on the nipple. Supply and demand situation.

GET MILK! Does a body good.

Stressed Out
03-12-14, 13:03
Milk will last or be expressed as long as there is someone sucking on the nipple. Supply and demand situation.

GET MILK! Does a body good.Well since we didn't have any reports of this situation before and she had been around regularly previous to this fall and and guessing the gents report was accurate then we have Bingo!! Of course I'd love to check it out personally but damn economy! I guess we'll just await verification form someone!

Skatar018
03-12-14, 13:10
GET MILK! Does a body good.Now where have I heard that before!

http://xbabe.com/videos/wondrous-redhead-takes-a-milk-bath/?promoid=vbmg

it is a rough GB scene. Not for the faint of heart!

http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/15568-Beautiful-Asian-Lawyer-Fantasizes-About-being-Taken-Down-and-Gangbanged-in-Alley-by-Five-Black-Men.htmlPW you kinkmister, I'm proud of ya LOL.

Stressed Out
03-12-14, 13:39
Now where have I heard that before!

PW you kinkmister, I'm proud of ya LOL.I got the oreos! And yes I love to lick the middle first!

Member #4868
03-12-14, 15:11
Now where have I heard that before!

PW you kinkmister, I'm proud of ya LOL.Is this Cici?

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/sdms-920-Various-dvd-4065.php?item=4065&catId=162&subcatId=&nats=Njc1OjI6MQ, 0,0,0,0.

DarkSeed
03-12-14, 16:08
First time posting here, been lurking for what seems like an eternity.

I've been going to 299 Newport ave upstairs as a safety net over the past few years, knowing that I'll walk away happy no matter what. Today I decided to hit it up on my lunch break and to my surprise, there was a new face there. She was probably mid 30's, nice body, Bs, ok face. I opted for the 1/2 and asked for medium pressure (which I should have gone hard because she was hitting some good spots). The tease was great, lots of brushing and leaning against me. This lasted probably 15 minutes until she asked me to flip. She immediately pointed at Jr and said .4.

I agreed and she started with a slow tease, eventually starting with her grip, and gave one of the best hand releases I've ever gotten. She let me roam under the covers, and even lifted her shirt up for me. After the pop she kept going for a while, slowly and sensually for about a minute. Definitely want to see her again. Unfortunately in my cloudy headed phase, I didn't catch her name.

Also for the foot guys out there. She had very nice feet, and I did something I've never done at one of these places, on my way out I asked if I could kiss them. After a few seconds of confusion she finally understood and hopped up on the table and took her shoes off. She let me kiss them for about a minute then I decided I'd had my fill and went on my merry.

Looks - 5.

Body - 5/6.

Massage - 6.

HE - 10.

Feet - 9.

Bigben99
03-12-14, 16:17
Insider information from a friend not on the board. I heard word that as of the 10th of this month there is a brand new young provider at Canterbury. I know many had a bad experience with the older woman when they opened but this girl is rumored to be very young and excellent. My friend tells me she is excellent.

Has anyone seen her yet or should I TOFFT? I will be there this weekend either way. If you beat me there let me know. I will report back by Sunday.

Ridem
03-12-14, 17:11
Well sorry to hear that here's something to help you with that.

http://www.urbasm.com/wp-content/themes/linepress/timthumb.php?src=http://www.urbasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/kaitlyn-leeb.jpg&q=90&w=619&zc=1

THA.

TheHotAzn
03-13-14, 03:42
Now I just see everyone is just bustin my chops for giving out free reviews, I see how it is.

Member #4868
03-13-14, 08:41
Now I just see everyone is just bustin my chops for giving out free reviews, I see how it is.Yes, there certainly was some chop busting pointed your way! Please read the responses again if you are mad though. I can't speak for everyone but my posts were not mean spirited and I don't get the feeling the others were either, just having a little fun.

And thanks for the CiCi review, one because it got the board buzzing and two because she is now on my short list to see.

SpermSac
03-13-14, 08:56

THA.

Are you saying she was preggo? Have you seen CC in the recent months? Maybe I should've tipped more out of guilt for stealing the baby's milk $ *sarcasm*.Not busting chops, but for some of us it is some light hearted humor to be enjoyed.

Now just think what she might think when junior is about to spill his goods. Ewww he's leaking!

When the see cup runnith over. Lick it up!

Member #4868
03-13-14, 09:51
I have searched the forum and CL but can only find contact info for the first floor spa. Realize that I want the second floor one. Would appreciate if someone could show me the way. PM's preferred and of course any intel welcomed!

SushiBoy78
03-13-14, 10:49
I have searched the forum and CL but can only find contact info for the first floor spa. Realize that I want the second floor one. Would appreciate if someone could show me the way. PM's preferred and of course any intel welcomed!I went to 1147 a couple of times. Went to the 1st floor one and was greeted by a very old looking lady, I didn't partake because I'm half her age. Not sure if she was the mamasan or the provider but I didn't want to find out. Then I ventured up to the 2nd floor and met a late 30's that was not bad looking. I posted a review last last year. Had a good time. I tried to go to 1147 again about a couple of months ago and when I was outside the 2nd floor door, I heard a lot of talking (male voice) so I didn't knock or enter. I waited 10 minutes or so before I decided to leave because I didn't want to wait any longer.

Rito1
03-13-14, 11:42
I have searched the forum and CL but can only find contact info for the first floor spa. Realize that I want the second floor one. Would appreciate if someone could show me the way. PM's preferred and of course any intel welcomed!http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-luxurious-body-work-best-service/23514791

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4370310206.html

Come enjoy our clean private setting with relaxing music that will leave you satisfied.

Take pleasure in amazing bodyworks in this warm and friendly environment.

Loosen your muscles & alleviate your stress!

Visit us today!! You won't regret it!

Tel:617-903-7888.

We are conveniently located near Quincy Center T Station. Free parking.

Open 7 Days 10 am - 9 pm.

Ccup2
03-13-14, 12:30
Going down that way and was looking for nice massage with a good endings.

TheHotAzn
03-13-14, 14:00
Yes, there certainly was some chop busting pointed your way! Please read the responses again if you are mad though. I can't speak for everyone but my posts were not mean spirited and I don't get the feeling the others were either, just having a little fun.

And thanks for the CiCi review, one because it got the board buzzing and two because she is now on my short list to see.Now all I can think about is the GB scene but happening to CC.

"what have I done".

New review:

Called for other girl gina (2nd visit with her) there yesterday, cute and small spinner, A, standard everything no UTC and barely any OTC. She said so far working is: her CC marisa and "DD" Coco on sundays only. Standard fee and standard tip. I'm pretty sure I'll return for her instead of the other "freaks".

Member #4868
03-13-14, 19:59
Now all I can think about is the GB scene but happening to CC.

"what have I done".

New review:

Called for other girl gina (2nd visit with her) there yesterday, cute and small spinner, A, standard everything no UTC and barely any OTC. She said so far working is: her CC marisa and "DD" Coco on sundays only. Standard fee and standard tip. I'm pretty sure I'll return for her instead of the other "freaks".Rito, Thanks for the contact info but it was too late as I went in blind. THA, thanks for the new review and wish I had it before I drove down.

Well, pwjr was interested in the possibly lactating little minx Coco so headed down with nothing more than " second floor, 1147".

Arrive and greeted by Marisa / Melissa, ok looking in that slutty Flushing way. Ask for Coco and am bummed to find she only works weekends. Since I drove all the way down figured I would stay. So so rub, had better and worse. No teasing at all but a few brushes on her legs and butt made sure she knew why I was there. We actually discussed my usual places and she was very inquisitive. I answered her questions truthfully and thought we were on the right track. She surprisingly flipped me at the 30 minute mark and we talked more. She was very interested in my other exploits and what other girls were open to. I started some roaming to move things forward and while she did not stop me she was not really into it and then said the crushing words " Not too much, I don't like it". All done, pwjr went into hibernation. It was very obvious that I would not get the type of session I was hoping for so just had her finish up. She tried to wake pwjr but both he and I checked out knowing that a no roaming HJ was all that was available and that no longer interests us.

Dressed and was ready to leave and she says she may be open to more on a return visit. I tipped her $5 and told her I would be open to a bigger tip on a return visit. Get in my car and realize I am 5 minutes from 299 second floor where I had dozens of great visits with Amy / Cindy so figure why not. Arrive and am greeted by Kylie I think though could be wrong on the name. Ask if Emily is around and surprisingly she pops out of the back room. Opt for a 30 minute with Kylie and pwjr wakes up in the first 3 minutes.

Scorecard:

1147 2nd: can't recommend.

299 Kylie (Thumbs up.

TheHotAzn
03-14-14, 03:26
Rito, Thanks for the contact info but it was too late as I went in blind. THA, thanks for the new review and wish I had it before I drove down.

Well, pwjr was interested in the possibly lactating little minx Coco so headed down with nothing more than " second floor, 1147".

Arrive and greeted by Marisa / Melissa, ok looking in that slutty Flushing way. Ask for Coco and am bummed to find she only works weekends. Since I drove all the way down figured I would stay. So so rub, had better and worse. No teasing at all but a few brushes on her legs and butt made sure she knew why I was there. We actually discussed my usual places and she was very inquisitive. I answered her questions truthfully and thought we were on the right track. She surprisingly flipped me at the 30 minute mark and we talked more. She was very interested in my other exploits and what other girls were open to. I started some roaming to move things forward and while she did not stop me she was not really into it and then said the crushing words " Not too much, I don't like it". All done, pwjr went into hibernation. It was very obvious that I would not get the type of session I was hoping for so just had her finish up. She tried to wake pwjr but both he and I checked out knowing that a no roaming HJ was all that was available and that no longer interests us.

Dressed and was ready to leave and she says she may be open to more on a return visit. I tipped her $5 and told her I would be open to a bigger tip on a return visit. Get in my car and realize I am 5 minutes from 299 second floor where I had dozens of great visits with Amy / Cindy so figure why not. Arrive and am greeted by Kylie I think though could be wrong on the name. Ask if Emily is around and surprisingly she pops out of the back room. Opt for a 30 minute with Kylie and pwjr wakes up in the first 3 minutes.

Scorecard:

299 Kylie (Thumbs up.It was Cici that had mismatched udders, not biggy Coco.

SpermSac
03-14-14, 08:22
Back awhile ago I noticed this one pop up on CL and wonder if anyone has visited it yet and have any info.

I've been to Boakang a few times and had a good massage with CiCi but this new location has had no reviews yet that I am aware of.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4364421694.html

★9733;30 MIS: $30.

★9733;60 MIS: $ 50.

★9733;90 MIS: $ 80.

★9733;30 MIS 4 HANDS: $50.

★9733;60 MIS 4 HANDS: $95.

★9733; STORE HOURS 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.

★9733; We are located at: 629 state road plymouth ,02360 MA.

★9733; Our number is: 508 224 6968.

Rito1
03-14-14, 09:52
Rito, Thanks for the contact info but it was too late as I went in blind. THA, thanks for the new review and wish I had it before I drove down.

Scorecard:

299 Kylie (Thumbs up.I have only heard of cici (or lei lei) and Coco working there. You were at suite 208? I also never heard of anyone not making out ok there. WOW!

Member #4868
03-14-14, 09:59
I have only heard of cici (or lei lei) and Coco working there. You were at suite 208? I also never heard of anyone not making out ok there. WOW!Rito, I could have easily got the HJ ending with OTC roaming but that no longer interests me so I chose to save my dough for another encounter. And yes, 208, up the elevator and then exit down the stairs onto Dimmock.

BigDog001
03-14-14, 15:14
I have only heard of cici (or lei lei) and Coco working there. You were at suite 208? I also never heard of anyone not making out ok there. WOW!Why do ya think that happened R1? Why did they leave unhappy?

Rule 1) Never ever disrespect providers.

Rule 2) Refer to Rule 1.

Rule 3) There are no other rules.

Break the rule, you'll pay the price.

Like yer mom and dad tole ya.

It doesn't cost much to be nice.

For test-tube babies, I understand the ignorance of the human body, especially the female. But to use a provider, and one that provided happiness, as the butt of insulting jokes in a public forum and then piling it on even more. Well to paraphrase an old song- it wasn't God who made short-timing up sellers.

Or as Walt Kelly said- I met the enemy, and it was us.

Good luck gentleman in your insulting our providers, and let me know how THAT works out.

BIG DOG.

SeaBags
03-14-14, 15:45
Was in RX in Easton last week saw Ally nice body big bubble ass I liked she took care of junior had more fun on my previous times with her. I did notice Jasmine Malinda was back working there have to pay her a visit again I did hear she is into chicks.

SeaBags
03-14-14, 17:08
Went to rx last week in Easton Jasmine (Malinda) is back.

Member #4785
03-15-14, 06:55
I cannot send you a PM.

SeaBags
03-15-14, 10:06
First time posting here, been lurking for what seems like an eternity.

I've been going to 299 Newport ave upstairs as a safety net over the past few years, knowing that I'll walk away happy no matter what. Today I decided to hit it up on my lunch break and to my surprise, there was a new face there. She was probably mid 30's, nice body, Bs, ok face. I opted for the 1/2 and asked for medium pressure (which I should have gone hard because she was hitting some good spots). The tease was great, lots of brushing and leaning against me. This lasted probably 15 minutes until she asked me to flip. She immediately pointed at Jr and said .4.

I agreed and she started with a slow tease, eventually starting with her grip, and gave one of the best hand releases I've ever gotten. She let me roam under the covers, and even lifted her shirt up for me. After the pop she kept going for a while, slowly and sensually for about a minute. Definitely want to see her again. Unfortunately in my cloudy headed phase, I didn't catch her name.

Also for the foot guys out there. She had very nice feet, and I did something I've never done at one of these places, on my way out I asked if I could kiss them. After a few seconds of confusion she finally understood and hopped up on the table and took her shoes off. She let me kiss them for about a minute then I decided I'd had my fill and went on my merry.

Looks - 5.

Body - 5/6.

Massage - 6.

HE - 10.

Feet - 9.What town is this in.

Victorth
03-15-14, 11:54
If you google for massage 299 newport you'll get your answer.

SeaBags
03-15-14, 20:36
If you google for massage 299 newport you'll get your answer.Thanks I found it thought it was over the state line I was wrong.

Member #4648
03-15-14, 21:21
I'm headed to Boston from Michigan tomorrow for a tradeshow.

Can someone please PM me with any AMP's that offer FS?

Thanks.

Aimstraight
03-15-14, 23:44
Decided to pay Aiko in a visit. It was my first time there and it was a good experience.

I was in the area so I called and made an appointment. The person I saw was on the petite side, had hair past her shoulders and appeared on the younger (30's-40's) side. Since it was my visit I am not sure if the person I saw was actually her or somebody else. Asked for hard and she gave a good massage and hit all the right areas. Only problem was that I could hear another person moving around on the other side of that partition. While I was still facing down the other person even came into the massage "room" to get to the sink and rinse some stuff. Although there was no interruption to the session it was distracting and a bit awkward. When the other person was finished, the tease began and it was ok but not the best I have had. After the flip her tease got much better. She started to massage my legs and work her way up to the right area. She started the ending with a good technique and then started to use both hands. It was pretty good and she def knew what she was doing. Cleanup was good with paper towels and then a hot washcloth. Then she did some work on my head and chest.

Total time was just about 60 minutes and costs were 60 + 40. Good experience and I will def return.

Kenny9370
03-16-14, 00:14
Decided to give 36 Quincy a visit after reading several reviews. Small place on a busy street with 2 parking spots in the back. There is a backdoor that you can enter and exit from. Two girl operation. I got LeiLei, Lilly, or Lili, something along those lines. She was Chinese, not bad looking, early thirties. While I was getting a massage the second girl did walk in and I got a good look at her. She seems younger than Leilei, look wasn't bad either, bigger ass, a little bit chubby, but not fat at all. The massage was great. Leilei must have some sort of training because she knew what she was doing. I almost fell asleep during the massage because she was not talkative at all. Which I do like from time to time. Especially when the massage is good. There was not tease at all until after the clean up and she started to do the light finger touch. Finish was average, she did let the puppies out to play but there was absolutely no UTC on the bottom. Overall the session was very relaxing and the finish was standard. Fee and tips was also standard and I would repeat but only when it is dark outside.

NY Jimmy
03-16-14, 09:36
Decided to pay Aiko in a visit. It was my first time there and it was a good experience.

I was in the area so I called and made an appointment. The person I saw was on the petite side, had hair past her shoulders and appeared on the younger (30's-40's) side. Since it was my visit I am not sure if the person I saw was actually her or somebody else. Asked for hard and she gave a good massage and hit all the right areas. Only problem was that I could hear another person moving around on the other side of that partition. While I was still facing down the other person even came into the massage "room" to get to the sink and rinse some stuff. Although there was no interruption to the session it was distracting and a bit awkward. When the other person was finished, the tease began and it was ok but not the best I have had. After the flip her tease got much better. She started to massage my legs and work her way up to the right area. She started the ending with a good technique and then started to use both hands. It was pretty good and she def knew what she was doing. Cleanup was good with paper towels and then a hot washcloth. Then she did some work on my head and chest.

Total time was just about 60 minutes and costs were 60 + 40. Good experience and I will def return.I have been to Aiko (before she took off late last year) dozens of times. I have seen the younger petite woman you described and her massage skills are not even close to Aiko.

I have called their telephone number on Wednesday last week and the petite woman said that Aiko is no longer there and that she went back to Malaysia (which Aiko her self told.

Me she is planning early last year). However, another monger that obviously knew her said that she was back in January or Feburary. Did you notice if the woman that came in to use the sink was older (in her 50's) and petite?

Jimmy.

OhMyaChingBack
03-16-14, 10:49
Went there last week and saw Gina.

She's a cute little spinner, and stronger massage than I expected.

Very good massage. Not much of a tease, but finish was excellent.

OTC up top. Standard fee and tip.

Bigben99
03-16-14, 13:55
One word. Outstanding. Sasha is young, cute, sweet and gives a good massage. Not since VV at Myrtle (closed) has there been a provider of this caliber in Metrowest.

Massage 8.5 Attractiveness 8.5 Finish 8.5. Full hour. She apologized for not giving me more time.

There is a .5 H and .35 HH special going on NOW. Take advantage of this NOW before it ends. And say Big Ben sent you.

PM for more detail.

ThatGuy23
03-16-14, 14:00
One word. Outstanding. Sasha is young, cute, sweet and gives a good massage. Not since VV at Myrtle (closed) has there been a provider of this caliber in Metrowest.

Massage 8.5 Attractiveness 8.5 Finish 8.5. Full hour. She apologized for not giving me more time.

There is a .5 H and .35 HH special going on NOW. Take advantage of this NOW before it ends. And say Big Ben sent you.

PM for more detail.That sounds like a hike.

Aimstraight
03-16-14, 14:38
Me she is planning early last year). However, another monger that obviously knew her said that she was back in January or Feburary. Did you notice if the woman that came in to use the sink was older (in her 50's) and petite?

Jimmy.When I left I saw an older petite woman (older than the woman who just gave me the massage) with short hair sitting in a chair on the phone. She had a very plain-Jane look about and smiled at me as I was leaving.

Bigben99
03-16-14, 15:37
And worth it.

That sounds like a hike.

ThatGuy23
03-16-14, 17:04
And worth it.Well, I'll certainly look that up if I'm in the area. Thanks for the heads up.

Craven Head
03-17-14, 07:06
In the past, I had seen a provider there on a regular basis, but lost contact. Her phone has changed and I don't see her listings any more.

She used the name "Cookie".

Any info?

Ledger6969
03-17-14, 07:25
When I left I saw an older petite woman (older than the woman who just gave me the massage) with short hair sitting in a chair on the phone. She had a very plain-Jane look about and smiled at me as I was leaving.More than likely that was Aiko.

Ledger6969
03-17-14, 07:41
The petite woman you mention use to work at the Green Door some time ago she is ok bur certaunly not in the league with Aiko or Susan. If you should return tell them you only want Aiko she is very pleasant to talk to and her English skills are good. Otherwise, leave if the petite woman gives you bs rhat Aiko is not there. I go to CT quite frequently and have seen Aiko regularly since her return at the begginning of the year. Aiko is obviously letting this woman work for her from time to time.

Member #5023
03-17-14, 08:15
In the past, I had seen a provider there on a regular basis, but lost contact. Her phone has changed and I don't see her listings any more.

Any info?http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-asian-massage-8573124650-21/20034037

Not sure if this is cookie but this is the # I had for this address. I always saw Penny there and always enjoyed myself.

Spaz2580
03-17-14, 08:20
I've seen her ads recently. She's more around 55 years old. So you prob did not get Aiko.

Total time was just about 60 minutes and costs were 60 + 40. Good experience and I will def return.

TitForTat
03-17-14, 10:25
Anyone know of an Asian provider in the norwood area.

I have a work meeting there for 2 days this week.

Ledger6969
03-17-14, 11:09
Unfortunately, this past time was a real disappointment. I guess the fact that she had latex gloves on her hand while giving me a massage was an "eye opener" the fact that she totally surprised me with this made me feel uncomfortable. The massage was very good quality with plenty of teasing in all the right places. No HE except asked for .3 at finish but refused. Normally. On Sunday she offers 50 dollar for 60 minutes. I asked for 90 miins. And was charged 90 dollars. I said, what this should be (50 plus 25) 75 to 80 tops and she said 90 fpr the massage. I honestly didn't agree but., had no. Intention on arguing with her. Gave her 100 dollar bill and. She kept the 10 change. Most definitely will not return to Lena.

PIB629
03-17-14, 15:04
Came out of Marrett st yesturday and had my photo taken by an older woman in her 50's.

I approached her and she told me she was going to post my photo in the paper.

Personally I don't care but some of you may want to watch your surroundings.Wow. I go to this place every once in a while. Would not like it if I saw someone snapping away. Anyone else have this problem at marrett?

TitForTat
03-17-14, 16:31
Went to school in Lex Saturday.

Had to wait for a 4 hand massage one of the girls was finishing up with a client eventhouh I had an appointment.

Great tease with 4 hands one of the girls left for the flip which disappointed me as I wanted a 4 hand release.

100.6 tip.

I wish I could have had a 4 hand release is this an option anywhere?

Looks were not so great but I will come back.

TBone1970
03-17-14, 16:34
Any Burlington suggestions?

DontFailMeNow
03-17-14, 16:36

Any info?

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-asian-massage-8573124650-21/20034037

Not sure if this is cookie but this is the # I had for this address. I always saw Penny there and always enjoyed myself.Never heard of a Cookie there. Penny is typically the sought after provider there. Been there for nearly 3 years now if I'm not mistaken. She's cute, friendly, speaks good English (she's Japanese), and has a good body. The #s in the ad posted will get you in contact with her.

Smoke Screen
03-17-14, 19:30
Went to school in Lex Saturday.

Had to wait for a 4 hand massage one of the girls was finishing up with a client eventhouh I had an appointment.

Great tease with 4 hands one of the girls left for the flip which disappointed me as I wanted a 4 hand release.

100.6 tip.

I wish I could have had a 4 hand release is this an option anywhere?

Looks were not so great but I will come back.It's best to tell them before paying them that you want them both for the full hour, from beginning to the ending.

As for an option elsewhere, NMS in Providence is great for a 4 handed. Call ahead and make an appointment, ask for 2 girls that like working together, and tell them that you want them both right through the end.

NY Jimmy
03-17-14, 22:29
When I left I saw an older petite woman (older than the woman who just gave me the massage) with short hair sitting in a chair on the phone. She had a very plain-Jane look about and smiled at me as I was leaving.Thanks. Yes, that sounds like Aiko, she is plain looking, although she was beautiful when she was young, she showed me her pictures.

Also, she also always smiles. Now, I know that the other girl was giving me the run around. I will go there and take a look without calling first.

Ledger6969
03-17-14, 23:08
I've seen her ads recently. She's more around 55 years old. So you prob did not get Aiko.Not probably you definitely didn't get Aiko. Just ppp-in and look for her tell the other one your not interested.

TheHotAzn
03-18-14, 03:49
Never heard of a Cookie there. Penny is typically the sought after provider there. Been there for nearly 3 years now if I'm not mistaken. She's cute, friendly, speaks good English (she's Japanese), and has a good body. The #s in the ad posted will get you in contact with her.Cookie IS penny, she changed names.

Joe Fish
03-18-14, 11:11
Anyone try this place yet? She does outcalls and incalls. Place is in Middleboro. Think I'm going to check it out.

Joe Fish
03-18-14, 11:14
Anyone try this place yet? She does outcalls and incalls. Place is in Middleboro. Think I'm going to check it out.BTW, it's in the therapeutic section of CL and the ad's dated for March 14th. I did call. The woman is Asian and she spoke English quite well.

JF.

OhMyrdy
03-18-14, 11:50
Anyone try this place yet? She does outcalls and incalls. Place is in Middleboro. Think I'm going to check it out.That's Julia's place. Call and make an appointment or you might not get in. She works alone. I've been there a few times and she gives a great massage. Opt for the time with her and she looses that shyness. Worth the time and $.

Ledger6969
03-18-14, 12:43
Unfortunately, this past time was a real disappointment. I guess the fact that she had latex gloves on her hand while giving me a massage was an "eye opener" the fact that she totally surprised me with this made me feel uncomfortable. The massage was very good quality with plenty of teasing in all the right places. No HE except asked for .3 at finish but refused. Normally. On Sunday she offers 50 dollar for 60 minutes. I asked for 90 miins. And was charged 90 dollars. I said, what this should be (50 plus 25) 75 to 80 tops and she said 90 fpr the massage. I honestly didn't agree but., had no. Intention on arguing with her. Gave her 100 dollar bill and. She kept the 10 change. Most definitely will not return to Lena.Lena, knew I write on the boards and asked me not to provide information about her wearing latex gloves which by the way she never did anytime in prior massage sessions. I said, bullsh%t I most certainly will tell others what she does. Further, I know the first hour I did npt receive a full 60 mins may be only 45 to 50 minutes the later 30 minutes. Was pretty much 30 minutes. The only thing Lena proved to me she shouldn't be trusted and she changes fees at a whim. There is one other short chubby woman that works there so many other places have definitely better options out there. I would not recommenced. Pathways for any sessions due to her recent changes unless you like receiving massage with latex gloves and being short time time on your massage.

TBone1970
03-18-14, 16:03
Remember Golf Ball Massage Cindy. She was never my cup of tea but thinking back on it she was a fun provider. I have been trying to get in touch with her butit just rings and rings.

Anyone know what happened to her PM me? I am in the mood to see her.

SpermSac
03-18-14, 16:19
Remember Golf Ball Massage Cindy. She was never my cup of tea but thinking back on it she was a fun provider. I have been trying to get in touch with her butit just rings and rings.

Anyone know what happened to her PM me? I am in the mood to see her.Is this the same one?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heat-therapy-massage-24/25953966

Stressed Out
03-18-14, 16:32
Is this the same one?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heat-therapy-massage-24/25953966SS...the ad is gone or it is an older link. Since I would love to find Cindy if you find it again how about doing the old copy and paste thing! So.

TBone1970
03-18-14, 16:33
She obviously reads this post often haha.

SS...the ad is gone or it is an older link. Since I would love to find Cindy if you find it again how about doing the old copy and paste thing! So.

SpermSac
03-18-14, 16:47
She obviously reads this post often haha.Sorry guys. I have seen the golf ball ad many times and it has been reviewed on her but never saw a picture of her with that ad. I was to late at copying the one I posted. Gave the vauge location off 128 exit 14-20. Seemed more like a legit place ad with a picture.

TBone1970
03-18-14, 16:50
PM me cindy I miss you I know you're reading this.

SpermSac
03-18-14, 16:57
PM me cindy I miss you I know you're reading this.I would suspect she, like others, are going UTR as much as possible only to occassionally surface to freshen the client pool. To many phone calls asking questions can ruin them or push them to react and TMI being posted doesn't help. Shame I didn't read any negative reviews on her other than breath being bad (scope please). A small vacation to refreshen and hopefully she is back.

TBone1970
03-18-14, 16:59
I shouldn't have started this thread just in an impulsive mood and wish I could find her again.

She is a good provider. Cheers.

BigDog001
03-18-14, 22:41
Golf Balls Massage, New Location.

Posted: Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:56 AM.

Reply: click here.

Enlarge Picture.

After a long day on greens, you will need golfballs massage.

Golfballs massage is high quality oil massage incorporated with heated golfballs to loosen tight muscles.

Golfballs massage is designed for golf professionals, exclusive sport enthusiasts and business executives who desire to relieve daily stress.

To experience this creative massage, please call 617 504 2600 for appointment.

Accept credit cards.

Licensed massage therapists, upscale office.

Near I-95/ rt 128 ext 14-22 golf courses.

• Post I'd: 24742732 boston.

Email this ad.

BigDog001
03-18-14, 22:48
I shouldn't have started this thread just in an impulsive mood and wish I could find her again.

She is a good provider. Cheers.Maybe this link works.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/golf-balls-massage-new-location/24742732

HappyDave
03-19-14, 09:16
Anyone know of an Asian provider in the norwood area.

I have a work meeting there for 2 days this week.One of the famous alphabet spa's was in the plaza behind petco / outback, now long gone. Accross the street is a spa that had hit or miss reports in the past. Truthfully your so close to 95 and RI the travel time is worth it over the posted and consistant Quincy and Brockton area spas.

QuincyFire
03-19-14, 10:12
Went there last week and saw Gina.

She's a cute little spinner, and stronger massage than I expected.

Very good massage. Not much of a tease, but finish was excellent.

OTC up top. Standard fee and tip.Gina is out of here at the end of March. .6 an .4.FS .16 enjoy.

BigDog001
03-19-14, 10:43
Maybe this link works.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/golf-balls-massage-new-location/24742732It did work yesterday, not now.

BigDog001
03-19-14, 10:47
Gina is out of here at the end of March. .6 an .4.FS .16 enjoy.You spoke of Latina Gina. You made reference to Quincy Gina. Which one is gone?

BD.

Ccup2
03-19-14, 11:53
You spoke of Latina Gina. You made reference to Quincy Gina. Which one is gone?

BD.She visits regularly from florida; she will be back no worries..

QuincyFire
03-19-14, 14:04
She visits regularly from florida; she will be back no worries..Gina at star bodywrk is out of here end of March, columbian in revere is jenn.

BigDog001
03-19-14, 14:27
She visits regularly from florida; she will be back no worries..

Gina at star bodywrk is out of here end of March, columbian in revere is jenn.For clearing that up.

Ccup2
03-20-14, 09:32
For clearing that up.I was talking about gina from florida who stays at christina's in quincy, she will be back..

Motoman36
03-20-14, 11:54
388 Main is strictly legit great real massage that is it.

BigDog001
03-20-14, 13:48
I was talking about gina from florida who stays at christina's in quincy, she will be back..You were talking about that Gina, and O My Aching Back was talking about 1147 Gina, and Quincy Fire was talking about Gina at *star bodywork*. I don't know if he meant New Star, or Lucky Star, but it seems some Gina's will be gone this month, but not the one OMAB was talking about, even though his Gina was referred to by QFire.

By "trying to be funny", I assume you mean *sarcastic*. Not at all.

BD.

Ccup2
03-20-14, 14:44
You were talking about that Gina, and O My Aching Back was talking about 1147 Gina, and Quincy Fire was talking about Gina at *star bodywork*. I don't know if he meant New Star, or Lucky Star, but it seems some Gina's will be gone this month, but not the one OMAB was talking about, even though his Gina was referred to by QFire.

By "trying to be funny", I assume you mean *sarcastic*. Not at all.

BD.Here you go: sarcastic:

An adjective, describing a type of humor. People who are sarcastic usually annoy the hell out of everyone who can't get their jokes. They also piss people off by going too far and accidentaly offending them.

BigDog001
03-20-14, 15:01
Here you go: sarcastic:

An adjective, describing a type of humor. People who are sarcastic usually annoy the hell out of everyone who can't get their jokes. They also piss people off by going too far and accidentaly offending them.Not 100% clear, but enough for most purposes.

BD.

Moby9
03-20-14, 22:11
I stopped by her place last week. Still closed. Sign on the door mentioned an illness in the family.Wendy just got back from Hong Kong.

HowardSprague
03-20-14, 22:37
A little article I ran across on Vice.com. Not too well-researched, but kinda interesting just the same. I think the experiences of the commenters at the bottom of the page reinforce how valuable this site is to us.

< http://www.vice.com/read/finding-happy-endings-on-the-yelp-of-asian-massage-parlors>.

QuincyFire
03-20-14, 23:01
Here you go: sarcastic:

An adjective, describing a type of humor. People who are sarcastic usually annoy the hell out of everyone who can't get their jokes. They also piss people off by going too far and accidentaly offending them.Gina is at 1073 hancock aka star body work she is out of town at the end of of the month, till then there is fun to be had but pricey that's all she is ok but not dead drop OMG. I'm sorry for any misunderstandings.

Aimstraight
03-21-14, 00:32
Visited the spot on Marrett Rd. Didn't call beforehand and just went inside. Only 2 girls working, one shorter (Alice) and one taller (can't remember her name). Taller girl was definitely younger and much cuter. They were both busy in rooms but came out to greet me when I went in. I was going to leave but I was pretty horny and the little head took over. My favorite was not there but Alice looked pretty cute and she convinced me to stay and wait 10 minutes for her. She led me to a room and asked for the money. I didn't pay yet but told her I'd pay her in 10 minutes when I saw her.

Well she came back in 10 minutes but she could not do an hour so I opted for the 30 minutes. I gave her the money and she said "be right back" and left the room. I got undressed and on the table and waited. Another 10 minutes goes by and I am still waiting. Then another 5 more minutes and FINALLY she comes back in and apologizes for taking so long (I've been waiting for a total of 25 minutes). Whoever was the monger in the other room. My apologies. I hate being rushed for another monger so I hope she didn't rush you along.

She started on my back and I was pleasantly surprised as she did a pretty good job massaging out some sore muscles. She moved things along (it was only 30 minutes anyways) and quickly got to the tease. Her tease was good tease and then I flipped. She did some ore teasing and then the main event. Her technique was pretty good and she used both hand in a Texas overhand or backhand maneuver (I think it's called that) and I had a great release as she continued to pump and get every drop out of me!

She was cute and I enjoyed the session. Costs were 45 + 40 and I will def repeat.

Bostsouth
03-21-14, 07:23
Anyone been to Yezi in Weymouth recently? Wondering about staff age. Last visit they were getting older and older.

Pm any info please. Much appreciated.

TBone1970
03-21-14, 07:53
Seriously just call ahead even if you are outside a place. These places love business and are quick to leave you hanging on the table if someone comes in. It is not fair to others.

Visited the spot on Marrett Rd. Didn't call beforehand and just went inside. Only 2 girls working, one shorter (Alice) and one taller (can't remember her name). Taller girl was definitely younger and much cuter. They were both busy in rooms but came out to greet me when I went in. I was going to leave but I was pretty horny and the little head took over. My favorite was not there but Alice looked pretty cute and she convinced me to stay and wait 10 minutes for her. She led me to a room and asked for the money. I didn't pay yet but told her I'd pay her in 10 minutes when I saw her.

Well she came back in 10 minutes but she could not do an hour so I opted for the 30 minutes. I gave her the money and she said "be right back" and left the room. I got undressed and on the table and waited. Another 10 minutes goes by and I am still waiting. Then another 5 more minutes and FINALLY she comes back in and apologizes for taking so long (I've been waiting for a total of 25 minutes). Whoever was the monger in the other room. My apologies. I hate being rushed for another monger so I hope she didn't rush you along.

She started on my back and I was pleasantly surprised as she did a pretty good job massaging out some sore muscles. She moved things along (it was only 30 minutes anyways) and quickly got to the tease. Her tease was good tease and then I flipped. She did some ore teasing and then the main event. Her technique was pretty good and she used both hand in a Texas overhand or backhand maneuver (I think it's called that) and I had a great release as she continued to pump and get every drop out of me!

She was cute and I enjoyed the session. Costs were 45 + 40 and I will def repeat.

Bigben99
03-21-14, 08:39
That is the part of the story that interests me..

Herow
03-21-14, 08:54
That is the part of the story that interests me..Probably Selena. It's her, Angela (taller but older), Alice and the Russian lady. Not aware of anyone new.

M Scores Easy
03-21-14, 09:32
I would stay away from this place. They were cited for operating without a license, but continue to stay open. The local Winchester paper has all the details.

Dh1610
03-21-14, 10:59
Angela has left. The other girl was most likely Celina. There is another possibility, someone that is filling in part time now that Angela has left. But I suspect she was not there that day.

Probably Selena. It's her, Angela (taller but older), Alice and the Russian lady. Not aware of anyone new.

BigJim959
03-21-14, 11:00
On my last visit, I called 2 hours before, didn't ask for anyone particular. When I arrived on time, Alice put me in front waiting room and took $ for 1 hr. After 10 min she came opened door, but same time as Angela escorted someone out and younger girl was bringing someone from back room. 3 of us in hallway made for awkward moment. So she brings me to back waiting room for a few more min. I end up getting 45 min massage from younger girl dressed in "suit of armor". She was cute and pleasant, but massage was just ok.

Moral of the story, calling ahead doesn't always matter.

Seriously just call ahead even if you are outside a place. These places love business and are quick to leave you hanging on the table if someone comes in. It is not fair to others.

Adobe
03-21-14, 12:08
Seriously just call ahead even if you are outside a place. These places love business and are quick to leave you hanging on the table if someone comes in. It is not fair to others.Sometimes calling ahaed does work, yes, but the problem is a lot of places overbook anyway (just like Backpage ladies) on the theory that half the calls will turn out to be no-shows. I've called ahead, shown up early, and then been profusely apologized to while being assured that the other client would be out of the room in 10 minutes. Is it ever 10 minuts? . . . Nah. They say 10 minutes because when you start getting antsy after 15 minutes they can honestly tell you, "Just 10 or 15 minutes more." By that point you realize that you showed up about a minute before a walk-in client who was given your time slot, because a boner in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. They could tell you, "Sorry, the lady won't be finished for a half-hour," but if they did that most guuys would move on to the parlor down the street or up the road. Besides, once you've been waiting 15 minutes already, they figure, correctly, that you'll be willing to stick around for another 15 minuted.

Me, I prefer to call when I'm 5 minutes away. If they say a girl is available I ask her name and tell them I'm only a couple of minutes away. If it turns out I was lied to, I've only wasted 5 minutes of my time, because I then turn on my heels and leave.

Steve Naive
03-21-14, 18:00
The place was new to me; I went because of recent posts, because it is reasonably convenient.

I called ahead and arrived perhaps 2 minutes later than I said. By luck of the draw, I got Selena, a pretty youngish Chinese lady with good English skills. She showed me into a room. There, I waited 10 minutes before she came in for the massage.

The massage was good. Not great, but better than some. She seems to be in charge of the phone, and took a call shortly after starting. She also interrupted the massage to orchestrate a client coming in. Aside from that, she was friendly, called me "honey". I appreciate places like this that use hot wet towels to clean you up when oil is used for the massage.

On the flip, a towel went over my midsection, but as the little fireman woke up, it eventually went away. She commented on me waking up. Without any discussion, she did what needed to be done. It was good, though nothing special in the technique. I did not attempt touching more than having my hand on her backside, outside of her clothing. She didn't seem to mind, also did not offer more. She cleaned me up nicely and continued the massage.

She finished the massage, then went to get water. I noticed that 45 minutes had passed since the massage started; I paid .6 for 60, and tipped .4 (which I guess has become the standard).

One person posted that he was accosted by a woman with a camera who threatened to publish his picture in the paper, as he left the place. That didn't happen this time, though I was prepared in case it did. Although there is said to be free parking in back, I parked a few doors down just in case.

Overall, the experience was satisfactory, though I would have preferred getting the entire 60 minutes. I'm looking for a new regular place, and I'll keep looking.

SlowMo
03-22-14, 11:34
I also visited the Marrett Road place recently and left info on post 294 of "other areas". In summary, I met Alice and was satisfied. Would go again.

SeanForYellow
03-22-14, 13:48
Hi. Love long nips. Who's got them in or near Quincy. Size doesn't matter its the tips that do it for me. Pm me. Thanks.

Haulinass1
03-22-14, 18:44
I stopped into Tulip today in Brookline. My 1st attempt at going did not go well, there are 3 spas in a row. I went into the wronged one last time. This time I went into tulip (the correct one) and got buzzed in. Nice clean place. I was met by an older woman with a nice body and she gave me the 90 minute massage. Very very good massage! When it was time for the flip she left and a younger average looking Korean woman came in to close the deal. Very good finish. No rush. Some OTC little UTC top. No mention of tip. When she cleaned up the older woman came back in and finished the massage. Got the full 90 for 100.40 for the tip. Big hug and a bottle of water on the way out. Will go back.

SpermSac
03-22-14, 21:02
Hi. Love long nips. Who's got them in or near Quincy. Size doesn't matter its the tips that do it for me. Pm me. Thanks.Now you're talking!

LOVE long and big nips and there are not many around. Found an AMP in Plymouth that had some fairly big ones but not BIG.

BigDog001
03-22-14, 21:30
Hi. Love long nips. Who's got them in or near Quincy. Size doesn't matter its the tips that do it for me. Pm me. Thanks.You've been on the board asking questions for a year and a half. You once gave us info that was gleaned from other posts. You asked the same question in August 2012. Tell us- what did you find out in your 18 months of mongering?

BigDog.

Bigben99
03-22-14, 21:48
Another positive experience at Canterbury today. Good to see Business has picked up and there is now a second girl. Sasa greeted me with a big hug. I saw the second girl but she was with another customer. Both are pretty. Sasa is petite and about 22. I would guess the other girl might be late 20's, be-cup and taller. I chose Sasa again as the other was with a customer. Very solid massage, full hour, no haggling, kneeled on my back. I left very happy. This is my "go to" place for now as Sasa is cute, in shape and friendly. PM me for more detail...

Stressed Out
03-23-14, 18:47
I stopped into Tulip today in Brookline. My 1st attempt at going did not go well, there are 3 spas in a row. I went into the wronged one last time. This time I went into tulip (the correct one) and got buzzed in. Nice clean place. I was met by an older woman with a nice body and she gave me the 90 minute massage. Very very good massage! When it was time for the flip she left and a younger average looking Korean woman came in to close the deal. Very good finish. No rush. Some OTC little UTC top. No mention of tip. When she cleaned up the older woman came back in and finished the massage. Got the full 90 for 100.40 for the tip. Big hug and a bottle of water on the way out. Will go back.Don't think I've ever heard of a designated dickworker before.

Yello Tail
03-23-14, 19:29
Don't think I've ever heard of a designated dickworker before.That has happened to me a couple of times. I was in a place where that had been no tease then flip and she could see I was in need of attention. She asked if I wanted that taken care of. I siad yes. She left and another woman came in and said she would take care of me and share the tip with the first one. In another place we got to the end and I said what about this. She said she didn't do that. I asked her to send in someone who does and she did and she did. So they are out there. Maybe it a union thing. - pipeworkers.

Kenny9370
03-23-14, 21:33
Was in the north shore area today and decided to go to Melissa Spa in Danvers to see if Angela was there. She was but was busy at the time of my arrival. There was also a younger looking (average) chick there (Nicole I think) but I decided not to partake.

So I went back to my car and decided to try the place on Maple St in Middleton a couple of miles down the road. Got there and park in the back. The place is on the second floor above a hair salon right at a very busy intersection. Decided since I was there to go up and at least see who was there. I was met by Sofia when I got up to the second floor and she turned out to be my provider. The setup is pretty weird. It seems like it is two different place. I only got to see the side with all the message rooms. I am guessing the other side is where the table showers are? I never step foot on the other side so I am just guessing.

Anyways Sofia said she is 36 but that just means that she is probably 46. Very good looking lady, nice firm ass (not flat like most AMP), and nice rack. Paid the house fee (70 but later found out that there was a special today for 55 if you don't take the table shower, which I didn't) and got on the table. When she came in she drape me from shoulders to toes and I thought to myself that this wasn't going to be good. Massage was mediocre. Didn't seem like she knew what she was doing, just applied alot of pressure because I had asked for a hard massage. She had no clue what she was doing on the backwalk portion. Anyways no tease whatsoever and when it was time to flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said no hoping that there would be a happy ending on the flip because I knew if I went to the table shower than the session was over. On the flip she started to drape me but I kept pulling it off and she just gave up and didn't bother with the drape. She message every part of my body but would not touch or even come near the good spot. I gave her all the signals (rubbing her legs, grabbing her ass) while I was on my back but there was no happy ending to be had.

So I got back into my car, called Melissa Spa to see if Angela was available and was told to come on over. Met the younger chick that I saw from earlier and I told her that I was looking for Angela. She started to tell me that she was Angela but I was not buying it. She could tell that I was mad so she then told me that Angela left for the day and I told her that I thought that you are Angela and she couldn't say anything else so I left. Obviously Angela was with another customer. Why can't they just tell us this to begin with.

Got back in my car again looking for places around the area and decided to call Liz in Burlington. She told me that she was book and couldn't see me until 4. That didn't work with my schedule so I told her that I would call her some other time and thus begin my long unhappy drive home.

I guess this eventually happens to everyone but it sucks when it happens to you.

TheHotAzn
03-24-14, 03:23
Was walkin down CT and noticed that Zoe's salon moved and saw it was replaced by GT bodywork. Anyone take the plunge? I might toftt sometime this week.

Also if anyone has any info on salon masseuses please send me a pm, I'd really appreciate it. Happy Hunting gents.

THA.

JohnnyOceans2
03-24-14, 08:48
Been sticking to the same place in CT over and over again and I am looking for something different. Anyone know a place with guaranteed BJ or FS? PM me or post any helpful intel.

Catnibbler
03-24-14, 13:03
Got a text saying Hi. Texted back and asked who's this? Turns out it was Wendy letting me know she was back from Hong Kong. She must be looking for customers. Not like I was a frequent flyer there. Think I saw her 2 to 3 times, that's it. Anyone else get a text?

SpermSac
03-24-14, 14:42
Saw this ad on CL for 549 Columbian Street Weymouth back awhile ago and have seen no info so I TOFFTT. Monday special .5 so I thought I couldn't go wrong. At first one girl was there (C cup) and she gave a clinical massage that I would call fair to eeh ok. No tease or even a hint. 2nd girl walks in (A cup) and hits me up for 4 handed and another .4. Guessing OK hang on for the ride. She kept dissappearing to get the phone or whatever so that dream went south. Asked to flip and Jr get the paper wrap. WTF. Clinical continued. Ends comes and the 2nd one that upsold me for the 4 handed holds her hand out wanting a tip. I said I paid her 5 and gave you 4 and it is DIY and you want a tip? You got her tip. Got dressed and walked out. Will not return and would not recommend.

Now all this time Jr is anxious. The let down only made his determination rise for excitement. Wrong head was thinking!

Now comes the next wrong move. Jr still awake says drive to Double Relax you for a relaxing table shower (.1) and a massage (.5). It had been good in the past. Made the call and got Papasan. Looking at my watch I thought it was odd that the regular girl didn't answer so I asked for her by name. Couldn't understand what he says so I say I can be there in X amount of time. OK come on in. Well I should of done an about face as there apparently was a changing of the guard and the ones I became friendly with were gone. The new one was 30+ and just ok in the looks department. The table shower was uneventful and she kept out of reach. Onto the massage table and I could only describe it as a lame massage no tease. Asked to flip and got the jackhammer treatment. Once again staying well away from reach.

I closed my eyes and tried to make the best of it. Jr was so upset he shot off like he was on an Apollo rocket mission. Fast and explosive. To my surprise he got her square in the face. Opps. I wasn't the one aiming.

Clean up center aisle and out the door. Dropped 4 for her cleanup and my chuckles.

If I was smart I would of looked at the escort pages for the money spent. No savings this day!

With the new changes here I have to take it off my redo and recommend list.

Alwaysupforfun
03-24-14, 20:09
Started going to 40 h the recently now that aiko is gone and this time I was blessed by the gods. Got Michelle who said she was new there and she was INCREDIBLE. Very cute, fun and I got the best TS I've ever had!

Moby9
03-24-14, 21:19
Got a text saying Hi. Texted back and asked who's this? Turns out it was Wendy letting me know she was back from Hong Kong. She must be looking for customers. Not like I was a frequent flyer there. Think I saw her 2 to 3 times, that's it. Anyone else get a text?Same here. I left a post below (#15637). Also only saw her a few times.

Moby.

BostonHome
03-25-14, 05:49

Any info?Their phone number is 857-312-4650. I was there the other day. Good massage, great tease, she sat on top of me with her thong in my face while taking care of junior. 60-40.

Yellowfever023
03-25-14, 07:30
Been sticking to the same place in CT over and over again and I am looking for something different. Anyone know a place with guaranteed BJ or FS? PM me or post any helpful intel.There are a few AAMP's in Quincy and the North Shore where you can get what you are looking for but other than those I suggest heading to Prov.

Talisker1370
03-25-14, 07:44
Anyone been to Yezi in Weymouth recently? Wondering about staff age. Last visit they were getting older and older.

Pm any info please. Much appreciated.Still getting older, but the table shower was good and massage was above average. I have not been back in a while but I used to see Nancy there.

Not bad if you do not like roaming or like to close your eyes.

CamperVan10
03-25-14, 11:29
Started going to 40 h the recently now that aiko is gone and this time I was blessed by the gods. Got Michelle who said she was new there and she was INCREDIBLE. Very cute, fun and I got the best TS I've ever had!Which letter / door? There're 6-7 AMPs up there, which one has the new girl and ts?

Smoke Screen
03-25-14, 11:52
Which letter / door? There're 6-7 AMPs up there, which one has the new girl and ts?C & D have the TS, don't know about any new girl.

Alwaysupforfun
03-25-14, 12:10
Oops sorry about that it's 40 the!

Ampman44
03-25-14, 14:22
Is Angel on Beale still best bet for big tit access and HJ in braintree / Quincy area? PM or post.

Adobe
03-25-14, 14:32
Which letter / door? There're 6-7 AMPs up there, which one has the new girl and ts?The AMPs often will tell you that another lady has that name (Michelle, for instance) even if Michelle has rotated to another AMP. The names aren't real anyway, so why would Mamasan lose the chance to get a new customer to plunk down the house fee? Yesterday's Michelle may have left a week ago, but then yesterday's Coco can become today's Michelle.

It's worth asking which door it was, but don't bet on spending time with the same Michelle. IMHO.

Member #4868
03-25-14, 14:41
The AMPs often will tell you that another lady has that name (Michelle, for instance) even if Michelle has rotated to another AMP. The names aren't real anyway, so why would Mamasan lose the chance to get a new customer to plunk down the house fee? Yesterday's Michelle may have left a week ago, but then yesterday's Coco can become today's Michelle.

It's worth asking which door it was, but don't bet on spending time with the same Michelle. IMHO.Yes I do not doubt that that happens. One method I have found to be reasonably successful is not to ask for the specific girl but to ask who is working today. That puts the mama on the spot to come up with the names.

MongerExpert
03-25-14, 17:54
Is Angel on Beale still best bet for big tit access and HJ in braintree / Quincy area? PM or post.Yeah but she is climbing in the age department. There have been reviews for yumiko at sunshine in Wey, I guess she has a good rack, but an upselling issue. Wey is mostly upselling. Actually one of the ladies at CR has a nice set, but you have to get her specifically. Otherwise you are screwed.

Yello Tail
03-25-14, 17:57
Oops sorry about that it's 40 the!Which door at 40 H is 40 the! ??

Smoke Screen
03-25-14, 19:41
Which door at 40 H is 40 the! ??The one with the C on it.

Yellowfever023
03-25-14, 20:39
Yeah but she is climbing in the age department. There have been reviews for yumiko at sunshine in Wey, I guess she has a good rack, but an upselling issue. Wey is mostly upselling. Actually one of the ladies at CR has a nice set, but you have to get her specifically. Otherwise you are screwed.What are you talking about? I have visited several locations in Wey and have never been upsold for standard services. Once again you have no credibility.

SpermSac
03-25-14, 20:49
Yeah but she is climbing in the age department. There have been reviews for yumiko at sunshine in Wey, I guess she has a good rack, but an upselling issue. Wey is mostly upselling. Actually one of the ladies at CR has a nice set, but you have to get her specifically. Otherwise you are screwed.Only one place I know of in Weymouth that you might experience an upsell and I just posted info on that one. WTF you talking about mostly upselling!

Explain WHERE you got upsold at.

That means places that you have actually went to.

MongerExpert
03-25-14, 21:48
What are you talking about? I have visited several locations in Wey and have never been upsold for standard services. Once again you have no credibility.Ok Chief, unique / Sunshine do in fact upsell. Nothing more to say, I have been there. Read the forum.

SpermSac
03-26-14, 06:19
Ok Chief, unique / Sunshine do in fact upsell. Nothing more to say, I have been there. Read the forum.We could only hope that you have "Nothing more to say". You're credibility is, to say the least, in the crapper.

Anyone can read and get the idea of what is expected. I question if they didn't ask for 4 or 5 prior to providing a smile which some consider upselling. To many guys just expect to pay the 6 or 7 and walk after.

SpermSac
03-26-14, 06:30
I did read the forum.

MongerExpert: "obviously sunshine day spa (haven't tried).".

MongerExpert "Sunshine do in fact upsell. Nothing more to say, I have been there.".

Now tell us again where you have been? I hear the flush of water. Does anyone else?

1 Mon.·ger noun \712;mə331;-gəare, ˈmäŋ a person who attempts to stir up or spread something that is usually petty or discreditable.

This reminds me of oval road when it first opened. It sounds like all the therapists are upselling there in wey. When I first went to oval road it was 40/30 for utc above / below, after I went back and got someone new it was a major league upsell, wasn't phased left happy, she complained about the tip didn't bother me. I went back again and each time was different. After that never went back. Quincyfire's initial post seemed really positive, but unfortunately the extra's have gone to yumico's head. I doubt there are regular's there. Typically when a negative review is posted about a new place I would say business declines rapidly. So it seems there for utc up top + he must be 60.

Upsell list in Weymouth: Unique day spa (went once), obviously sunshine day spa (haven't tried).

Non upsell in quincy: star (several times), CR (many times), angel's, 1147 up and down.

Braintree: Ginza (once).

Upsell in quincy: zen spa, blue moon, China massage.

Ok Chief, unique / Sunshine do in fact upsell. Nothing more to say, I have been there. Read the forum.

Yellowfever023
03-26-14, 07:19
Ok Chief, unique / Sunshine do in fact upsell. Nothing more to say, I have been there. Read the forum.I am the guy who posts credible information. You are a self proclaimed expert who posts reviews based off other members posts and claims the info as your own which makes every one of your posts highly suspect. As I said before you have 0 credibility.

Dh1610
03-26-14, 07:51
I know it is on the key board somewhere. AHHH there it is ME.

I am the guy who posts credible information. You are a self proclaimed expert who posts reviews based off other members posts and claims the info as your own which makes every one of your posts highly suspect. As I said before you have 0 credibility.

Momo2
03-26-14, 08:29
We could only hope that you have "Nothing more to say". You're credibility is, to say the least, in the crapper.

Anyone can read and get the idea of what is expected. I question if they didn't ask for 4 or 5 prior to providing a smile which some consider upselling. To many guys just expect to pay the 6 or 7 and walk after.This forum provides all of us the powerful ignore list. If you find a particular poster obnoxious, then add them on to your ignore list. Problem solved. Find it under My profile.

As far as upselling, its part of the business. Those MPs that are owner operated are here for the long run. They tend to generate long term customers. No need to upsell. Then there are the cycle in cycle out places. The therapist of the day for the most part see this just as another bus stop on the long road back to nowhere. They don't expect to see you again, so for them upselling works best.

I think it not so funny that the cheapos in this forum are sometimes the loudest complainers about upselling. But I continue to encourage them to keep reporting on places that upsell so that I will know where not to go.

Peace and Love.

HappyDave
03-26-14, 08:32
Will be in Boston this comming weekend, looking for a nice AMP, bikini clad with good roaming, not sure if I'm up for FS but could be. Table showers are always fun. I know that 40 H is the buzz but the fact best the starter of that buzz can say "40 the" I'm highly suspisous. Always seems 40 H has momasons in armored one piece suits.

SpermSac
03-26-14, 09:05
Will be in Boston this comming weekend, looking for a nice AMP, bikini clad with good roaming, not sure if I'm up for FS but could be. Table showers are always fun. I know that 40 H is the buzz but the fact best the starter of that buzz can say "40 the" I'm highly suspisous. Always seems 40 H has momasons in armored one piece suits.If you are looking for FS at an AMP in Mass you have a hard road to travel to find that service. Most of these places your 1st visit YMMV but 2nd 3rd or 4th brings higher yields in the quality department. Things seem to be changing for many of the AMP's with few remaining the same. Momasan has been teaching the young ones well with the body armour.

Your better bet would be with one from the body rub list.

BagTag
03-26-14, 10:01
Anyone ever been? Thanks...

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4392726379.html

QuincyFire
03-26-14, 10:14
Anyone ever been? Thanks...

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4392726379.htmlTwo ladies mid to late thirties, younger one lets me skip massage an have fun with her, full nude grinding follwed by he. No dfk but daty is ok after 2nd visit. I got my face close but that was it. Shaved bunny but I didn't indulge. Damage .4 for the half .6 tip. I got boredafter 4 times an moved on. Anyone know what happed to tori the real lady at jolins. I think she got herself canned for her FS service.

Moogaar1
03-26-14, 11:44
Just wondering if there's any AMPs available in ole' Bedford town since Railroad got closed. PM me if you prefer.

Thank you.

Dh1610
03-26-14, 12:06
Lindsey has her other place on 54 Middlesex in Bedford. Look it up. You might think you are going to Burlington but the address is actually in Bedford on the turnpike. It is way down on the far right side of an office building on the lower level. She speaks good English and is a very friendly nice lady that will give you a great massage. Don't' expect much more.

Just wondering if there's any AMPs available in ole' Bedford town since Railroad got closed. PM me if you prefer.

Thank you.

NorthOfTown
03-26-14, 13:13
I also got the text but I was less surprised. I was waiting for her return.

NOT.

Same here. I left a post below (#15637). Also only saw her a few times.

Moby.

MongerExpert
03-26-14, 15:51
Only one place I know of in Weymouth that you might experience an upsell and I just posted info on that one. WTF you talking about mostly upselling!

Explain WHERE you got upsold at.

That means places that you have actually went to.I have been there once, only once. I am posting this to warn people on this board not to go there unless you want to get upsold. It's the place near Papa John's, that was under renovation at the time. She wanted more for utc up top + 40. She put me in an awkward position as the massage was great and after the negotiation's began. For me, I like to stretch the dollar, so when she said 60, jaw almost dropped. I give 20 max, sometimes less. I am basing Sunshine Spa on quincyfire's post's. He TOFTT a ways back. So I didn't partake. IF you go to all of the places reviewed on here you are a moron. Why would I go to sunshine spa sperm after reading quincyfire's review. Yezi (grandma) even upsells. I guess sperm likes to be upselled, I'd rather be robbed at gunpoint than give a " bodyworker " an extra 20 bucks. So in summary: 1. Unique 2. Sunshine Day Spa 3. Yezi. Do not go to these places if you want to negotiate for a lesser rate. I'm not sure what Sperm is pissed off about, probably all the extra tips he gives.

MongerExpert
03-26-14, 16:09
I've been goin here for a couple weeks very clean place decent parking, front door was locked that's a good sign, great looking lady her name is yomica or whatever. The look on my face gave away my intentions for her an she had no problem with that nice tease top off Russian finish. 60+60 fine with me. Enjoy like mia's place in brockton this will never last long. The other girl was co co big boobs but not as fun as the other. Stay safe.Look at the review. If you can't read it, have someone translate it for you. If you want to spend 120 more power to you. This is why I did not partake. Upselling.

Upselling (sometimes "up-selling") is a sales technique whereby a seller induces the customer to purchase more expensive items, upgrades, or other add-ons in an attempt to make a more profitable sale. By the way if you get a rotating bodyworker, " the new girl ", don't fall for the upsell. All they say is that is 40, and then you give them 20 and start your car. Even if it's Lucy Liu giving you a massage or Christina Aguchi. I would give them both one twenty and have them split it. BTW anyone try quincy Nina off of Billings? The board has been stone cold on that incall.

Dh1610
03-26-14, 16:55
And you wonder why you get the results you get? Your quote: I'd rather be robbed at gunpoint than give a " bodyworker " an extra 20 bucks.

I have been there once, only once. I am posting this to warn people on this board not to go there unless you want to get upsold. It's the place near Papa John's, that was under renovation at the time. She wanted more for utc up top + 40. She put me in an awkward position as the massage was great and after the negotiation's began. For me, I like to stretch the dollar, so when she said 60, jaw almost dropped. I give 20 max, sometimes less. I am basing Sunshine Spa on quincyfire's post's. He TOFTT a ways back. So I didn't partake. IF you go to all of the places reviewed on here you are a moron. Why would I go to sunshine spa sperm after reading quincyfire's review. Yezi (grandma) even upsells. I guess sperm likes to be upselled, I'd rather be robbed at gunpoint than give a " bodyworker " an extra 20 bucks. So in summary: 1. Unique 2. Sunshine Day Spa 3. Yezi. Do not go to these places if you want to negotiate for a lesser rate. I'm not sure what Sperm is pissed off about, probably all the extra tips he gives.

Member #4868
03-26-14, 17:10
Seriously, this is Forum Gold! The posts get better and better in their complete ineptness, in all seriousness I look forward to the posts for their comedic value.

Regarding upselling, he states he consistently gets upsold and I believe he does. I base this on two things; first from his own post " I give 20 max, sometimes less" and secondly, if you were his provider wouldn't you upsell him? It must be torture to endure 60 minutes.

SpermSac
03-26-14, 17:28
Seriously, this is Forum Gold! The posts get better and better in their complete ineptness, in all seriousness I look forward to the posts for their comedic value.

Regarding upselling, he states he consistently gets upsold and I believe he does. I base this on two things; first from his own post " I give 20 max, sometimes less" and secondly, if you were his provider wouldn't you upsell him? It must be torture to endure 60 minutes.M really makes you hope that there is a provider out there that will finally loose it and roll him out in the street.

Upselling for a product (HJ) to me means you got what I was going to give as a tip for the same service. You don't tip on a product which is what you bought.

I'm betting that there is a provider who has a table on wheels waiting for him.

SpermSac
03-26-14, 17:30
Look at the review. If you can't read it, have someone translate it for you. If you want to spend 120 more power to you. This is why I did not partake. Upselling.

Upselling (sometimes "up-selling") is a sales technique whereby a seller induces the customer to purchase more expensive items, upgrades, or other add-ons in an attempt to make a more profitable sale. By the way if you get a rotating bodyworker, " the new girl ", don't fall for the upsell. All they say is that is 40, and then you give them 20 and start your car. Even if it's Lucy Liu giving you a massage or Christina Aguchi. I would give them both one twenty and have them split it. BTW anyone try quincy Nina off of Billings? The board has been stone cold on that incall.I kinda like that Senor spermsicle My lollipop still gets a licking and I'm still ticking.

Yellowfever023
03-26-14, 18:16
I have been there once, only once. I am posting this to warn people on this board not to go there unless you want to get upsold. It's the place near Papa John's, that was under renovation at the time. She wanted more for utc up top + 40. She put me in an awkward position as the massage was great and after the negotiation's began. For me, I like to stretch the dollar, so when she said 60, jaw almost dropped. I give 20 max, sometimes less. I am basing Sunshine Spa on quincyfire's post's. He TOFTT a ways back. So I didn't partake. IF you go to all of the places reviewed on here you are a moron. Why would I go to sunshine spa sperm after reading quincyfire's review. Yezi (grandma) even upsells. I guess sperm likes to be upselled, I'd rather be robbed at gunpoint than give a " bodyworker " an extra 20 bucks. So in summary: 1. Unique 2. Sunshine Day Spa 3. Yezi. Do not go to these places if you want to negotiate for a lesser rate. I'm not sure what Sperm is pissed off about, probably all the extra tips he gives.Maybe if you save your allowance up for another month you could tip the standard rate.

P.S. Don't tell your mom your saving for a handy she might ground you.

Moby9
03-26-14, 22:08
Maybe if you save your allowance up for another month you could tip the standard rate.

P.S. Don't tell your mom your saving for a handy she might ground you.Reading all the back and forth with MongerExpert and thought "I haven't seen this many flames since PurpleMoon" Wait a minute ... Is it possible?

Maximus77
03-27-14, 00:44
Lindsey has her other place on 54 Middlesex in Bedford. Look it up. You might think you are going to Burlington but the address is actually in Bedford on the turnpike. It is way down on the far right side of an office building on the lower level. She speaks good English and is a very friendly nice lady that will give you a great massage. Don't' expect much more.Use to be more but LEO set serious intimidation on all bedford bodywork places, so all are legit only. To be honest this location was an utr fave location for years, she is nice but if I am getting a legit only massage I have higher expectations for it, so it was good while it lasted. Not sure of any other locations that lasted as long as this one, like 6 years. Jenny who use to work there when I first went there was by far the best, miss her.

Yellowfever023
03-27-14, 07:28
Reading all the back and forth with MongerExpert and thought "I haven't seen this many flames since PurpleMoon" Wait a minute ... Is it possible?If you read back you will see that this experts opinions are based on reviews of other members and are not his own experiences and can't even get the details correct while plagiarizing others posts.

Short Stroke
03-27-14, 08:10
Maybe if you save your allowance up for another month you could tip the standard rate.

P.S. Don't tell your mom your saving for a handy she might ground you.This only gets better. Where's my popcorn?

He might ask Mom for an increase in his allowance!

Member #4868
03-27-14, 08:14
P.S. Don't tell your mom your saving for a handy she might ground you.Stopped by ME's place last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

Sampox
03-27-14, 08:14
Had a rare opportunity to partake earlier this week tried place with ok reviews here and on other suspect board. Pretty much all as expected. Had Cici. A little roll through the middle, but still attractive. Communication was difficult, but we got through it. Asked for soft which amounted to about 20-30 minutes of tease, which was fun, then good stuff and towels, followed by nice, competent massage. Resisted but allowed utc. Very pleasant and seemed quite pleased with standard tip. As I was leaving saw two other providers. One thin woman spotted in back, looked very attractive. She was dressed in jeans and was probably leaving or starting her shift. Met another tattooed woman who I think was named Jessica. Attractive and killer body. Overall, Good value. Attractive providers. Will repeat if opportunity unless others suggest better Plymouth options.

HappyDave
03-27-14, 08:25
If you are looking for FS at an AMP in Mass you have a hard road to travel to find that service. Most of these places your 1st visit YMMV but 2nd 3rd or 4th brings higher yields in the quality department. Things seem to be changing for many of the AMP's with few remaining the same. Momasan has been teaching the young ones well with the body armour.

Your better bet would be with one from the body rub list.I was figuring that, never hurts to ask. So any well recomended rub and tug between CT and Quincy...

SpermSac
03-27-14, 08:37
I was figuring that, never hurts to ask. So any well recomended rub and tug between CT and Quincy...I'd check the RI board for FS service. Many of the AMP's seems to be having a change lately in service quality around here. There are still the favs of some that haven't been impacted. Does it have to be an AMP?

Short Stroke
03-27-14, 08:50
Not sure if it has been reviewed or not. Anyone hae any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-time-have-its-way-with-you-call-now-38-38/24372532

Mature, Respectful, Generous Adults 60 min=1 at at -2 at at.

All Amenities Included / Plenty Parking / Shower Onsite.

Early Mornings Preferred / Early Noon & Evenings Welcomed.

If You Don't Leave A Message, I Will Not Return Your Call!

*82-1-774-264-8771 / Not Wheel Chair Accessible / Cats On Site In Case Your Allergic, Must Be Able To Climb Stairs.

Do Not Call Requesting A Massage / Body Rub.

Call To Request If I Am Available...

Canton Mass. 02021 Rte138 Turnpike / www.justtime.co.

Poster's age: 38.

Porque No
03-27-14, 09:01
I was figuring that, never hurts to ask. So any well recomended rub and tug between CT and Quincy...Jennifer with the Q apartment AMP advises she has a new girl. Jennifer's girls tend to be better than the typical Q AMP girls but you have to catch them while they are there.

Porque No
03-27-14, 09:22
. I am basing Sunshine Spa on quincyfire's post's. He TOFTT a ways back. So I didn't partake. IF you go to all of the places reviewed on here you are a moron. Why would I go to sunshine spa sperm after reading quincyfire's review. .Recently saw Cindy at Sunshine. New girl there. Awesome body and very friendly. My need fav on the so shore. The girls at some of these AMPs change every so often so it is worthwhile to circle back from time to time for a new experience and to see what is currently happening.

Dh1610
03-27-14, 10:36
54 Middlesex is Lindsey. Some of you know her from Shawsheen Ave Bedford now closed. Lindsey is a fully trained masseuse. Jenny who you speak of used to own the business and still works there on occasion.

Use to be more but LEO set serious intimidation on all bedford bodywork places, so all are legit only. To be honest this location was an utr fave location for years, she is nice but if I am getting a legit only massage I have higher expectations for it, so it was good while it lasted. Not sure of any other locations that lasted as long as this one, like 6 years. Jenny who use to work there when I first went there was by far the best, miss her.

Ccup2
03-27-14, 10:40
Not sure if it has been reviewed or not. Anyone hae any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-time-have-its-way-with-you-call-now-38-38/24372532

Mature, Respectful, Generous Adults 60 min=1 at at -2 at at.

All Amenities Included / Plenty Parking / Shower Onsite.

Early Mornings Preferred / Early Noon & Evenings Welcomed.

If You Don't Leave A Message, I Will Not Return Your Call!

*82-1-774-264-8771 / Not Wheel Chair Accessible / Cats On Site In Case Your Allergic, Must Be Able To Climb Stairs.

Do Not Call Requesting A Massage / Body Rub.

Call To Request If I Am Available...

Canton Mass. 02021 Rte138 Turnpike / www.justtime.co.

Poster's age: 38.Reviewed plenty of times on this board..nice massage, you will leave happy by hand, big chested lady, okay in looks, she has rules that you must follow.

Dh1610
03-27-14, 10:40
Don't much care if ME=PM. If you see him or it for what it is-Cheep entertainment then sit back and just wait for the next act that follows the popcorn break.

This only gets better. Where's my popcorn?

He might ask Mom for an increase in his allowance!

MishMash
03-27-14, 11:01
I was figuring that, never hurts to ask. So any well recomended rub and tug between CT and Quincy...Backpage.

Beautiful & sweet Asian girls give good massage.

Chinatown. FS if you want.

Go get 'them.

Short Stroke
03-27-14, 11:37
Don't much care if ME=PM. If you see him or it for what it is-Cheep entertainment then sit back and just wait for the next act that follows the popcorn break.Are they playing reruns of Days Of Our Lives? Somethings just get old!

Moogaar1
03-27-14, 11:44
The place near McDonald's was good but the place on RailRoad was my favorite. It was fun while it lasted I suppose.

Use to be more but LEO set serious intimidation on all bedford bodywork places, so all are legit only. To be honest this location was an utr fave location for years, she is nice but if I am getting a legit only massage I have higher expectations for it, so it was good while it lasted. Not sure of any other locations that lasted as long as this one, like 6 years. Jenny who use to work there when I first went there was by far the best, miss her.

HappyDave
03-27-14, 12:08
I'd check the RI board for FS service. Many of the AMP's seems to be having a change lately in service quality around here. There are still the favs of some that haven't been impacted. Does it have to be an AMP?FS was not as high on the list as a good rub and tug with a spinner. Did NMS in RI recently it was great and when wanting more would hit FE or OS. Was going to be in Boston then heading home via quincy. Done billings in Q its ok, 1147 been tough to get in, Pond st in Braintree snubbed me when I called and she asked if I had been there before. Newport 1st and 2nd in Quincy is hit or miss. NMS has me spoiled on little spinners in skimpy cloths and a table shower.

SpermSac
03-27-14, 12:34
FS was not as high on the list as a good rub and tug with a spinner. Did NMS in RI recently it was great and when wanting more would hit FE or OS. Was going to be in Boston then heading home via quincy. Done billings in Q its ok, 1147 been tough to get in, Pond st in Braintree snubbed me when I called and she asked if I had been there before. Newport 1st and 2nd in Quincy is hit or miss. NMS has me spoiled on little spinners in skimpy cloths and a table shower.Few AMP's that have table showers would I say are "always" top quality in service. If having a table shower is a requirement your options are limited. I'm surprised you were snubbed at Nini's. Mandy is usually pretty good with the phone calls.

Ledger6969
03-27-14, 13:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Normally I delete posts like this but you guys are always wanting to know who is sharing forum info with providers. Here's one of them.

Dear Friend, You are a fu#ken moron. You need to think of all the attention given to Sally. Amy, Angel whomever when you announce that a certain person gives you INCREDIBLE Table Showers capitalized. I will personally make sure I tell her who you are and when you paid her your visit earlier this week. PM 's is a much better way to pass along info without letting the world know.

Ledger.

HappyDave
03-27-14, 14:28
Recently saw Cindy at Sunshine. New girl there. Awesome body and very friendly. My need fav on the so shore. The girls at some of these AMPs change every so often so it is worthwhile to circle back from time to time for a new experience and to see what is currently happening.This the one in waymouth?

SpermSac
03-27-14, 14:52
This the one in waymouth?Same one that the Expert said was upsell.

Skatar018
03-27-14, 16:39
Dear Friend, You are a fu#ken moron. You need to think of all the attention given to Sally. Amy, Angel whomever when you announce that a certain person gives you INCREDIBLE Table Showers capitalized. I will personally make sure I tell her who you are and when you paid her your visit earlier this week. PM 's is a much better way to pass along info without letting the world know.

Ledger.Speaking of moronic.

I'm not sure who your post was aimed at, (perhaps that was deleted or edited by Admin) but I' sure your comments will not be received well for many reasons.

But what really gets me is, why go public with such a statement, (rhetorical).

Take some of your own advise as your comments would've been better off being a pm rather than a post on the forum.

At least it was your choice to post it & Admin was good enough to let it through.

Afford others the same privilege of posting what & how they will, not what you, me or others feel they should, so long as it is within the posting guidelines & rules of the site.

I really do think we need a board like Thunderdome in RI or the Octagon in Cincinnati, it could be called Massholes, but not 100% sure about that.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9626-Rants-Raves-and-Opinions-AKA-quot-The-Octagon-quot

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10972-Thunderdome

Any other thoughts about that?

Smoke Screen
03-27-14, 17:14
Speaking of moronic.

I'm not sure who your post was aimed at, (perhaps that was deleted or edited by Admin) but I' sure your comments will not be received well for many reasons.

Take some of your own advise as your comments would've been better off being a pm rather than a post on the forum.

At least it was your choice to post it & Admin was good enough to let it through.

Afford others the same privilege of posting what & how they will, not what you, me or others feel they should, so long as it is within the posting guidelines & rules of the site.

I really do think we need a board like Thunderdome in RI or the Octagon in Cincinnati, it could be called Massholes, but not 100% sure about that.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9626-Rants-Raves-and-Opinions-AKA-quot-The-Octagon-quot

Any other thoughts about that?Yeah, I've got a thought on that. I think you're right we do need a Thunderdome here. This is suppose to be Massage Section, and the majority of the last few days have been either complete bullshit posts or ragging on MongerExpert. I'm not sticking up for anybody, rag on who you want, but this is not the thread for it, nor is it the thread for bullshit. When we come to this thread, the topic should be about massage, we all like to have fun bullshitting, but there should be a limit on it. IMHO the limit has been exceeded days ago.

Dh1610
03-27-14, 17:19
I agree with Skatar and the issue will never be resolved to everyone's liking. There are times when any of us might think something might be better presented in a PM. Lets move on to something fun before this thread grows pages long. Let's all sit back with our popcorn and wait for the next act from ME. I have actually done a 180 today. I have decided he is delightful entertainment. I don't care who he is or if he has morphed into someone new. Let's all keep him around. A good laugh is good for everyone daily.

Speaking of moronic.

Any other thoughts about that?

Rito1
03-27-14, 18:10
Now when you get old and sick and can't get to the massage parlor you can still get your handjobs.

http://www.heaven666.org/medical-sex-worker-76808.php

SpermSac
03-27-14, 18:56
Now when you get old and sick and can't get to the massage parlor you can still get your handjobs.

http://www.heaven666.org/medical-sex-worker-76808.phpWhat no NO BBBJ CIM? Did Obamacare pay for this? I feel short changed.

Bigben99
03-27-14, 18:59
The girl in the video is better looking than 95% of AMP girls in the Boston Area. But she does use a rubber glove and we will never know if she is open minded to OTC or UTC roaming..

What no NO BBBJ CIM? Did Obamacare pay for this? I feel short changed.

Member #4868
03-27-14, 19:53
The girl in the video is better looking than 95% of AMP girls in the Boston Area. But she does use a rubber glove and we will never know if she is open minded to OTC or UTC roaming..And she appears to enjoy her job about as much as 50% of our girls.

OhMyrdy
03-28-14, 08:00
And she appears to enjoy her job about as much as 50% of our girls.Every now and then you run across a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Some just love to watch Jr show off his talents and others that just simply enjoying doing things that tease and please a man into orgasmic surrender.

The thing is to find those providers and share in a discreet way.

Dh1610
03-28-14, 08:39
Obamacare will pay but only if you request reimbursement under the correct new set of codes. RGHJ80#1- for 1st time rubber glove HJ over 80 otherwise your service is for free.

What no NO BBBJ CIM? Did Obamacare pay for this? I feel short changed.

Short Stroke
03-28-14, 08:49
Obamacare will pay but only if you request reimbursement under the correct new set of codes. RGHJ80#1- for 1st time rubber glove HJ over 80 otherwise your service is for free.I think it should of been name Clintoncare then. You atleast get a BJ and we know where the jizz went.

Short Stroke
03-28-14, 08:53
Is anyone else experiencing a change in girls at your favorite AMP?

Wondering if it is a spring cleanup or just the few I have visited.

Smoke Screen
03-28-14, 11:31
Is anyone else experiencing a change in girls at your favorite AMP?

Wondering if it is a spring cleanup or just the few I have visited.What changes, for better or worse? I haven't noticed any.

TBone1970
03-28-14, 12:00
Waste of time and money.

Lame massage no HE.

Eagle7412
03-28-14, 12:12
Wendy was back briefly to take care of some normal type stuff like Taxes etc. Unfortunately her Mom passed away last night (which is why she has been in China taking care of her).

And she is now on the way back to Hong Kong. Sometimes life gets in the way of what we do here.

I also got the text but I was less surprised. I was waiting for her return.

NOT.

Eagle7412
03-28-14, 12:48
Same experience yesterday. Too bad because it is set up well, good parking, clean and comfortable. If at least the massage was average or better, it is a good place to unwind. Maybe things will change.

Waste of time and money.

Lame massage no HE.

Bigben99
03-28-14, 13:21
I am sure there are a few. Most are just damn good actresses.

Every now and then you run across a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Some just love to watch Jr show off his talents and others that just simply enjoying doing things that tease and please a man into orgasmic surrender.

The thing is to find those providers and share in a discreet way.

Bigben99
03-28-14, 13:42
Only my second time ever here. Michelle (7.0) and Yummi (7.5). I chose Yummi. About 35-45 (who knows) Died blondish long hair. Face is slightly haggard but body is very nice. Downside was massage itself and the fact they texted and called me twice AFTER the massage because they didn't know I was the one who called.

HH .4 + .6. Massage was just OK but I left happy. Probably overtipped. PM me for more detail.

Any reason no one is posting MetroWest lately? Ever since the Oasis bust (which reopened almost immediately). IMHO Framingham is safe.

JohnReid
03-28-14, 14:15
Any reason no one is posting MetroWest lately? Ever since the Oasis bust (which reopened almost immediately). IMHO Framingham is safe.Appreciate the comment Bigben99. I had inquired around a little but noone has voiced any solid opinions.

I noticed that the options have diminished of late. It seems that Lavender is gone. 406 has been out for quite a while, of course. 24 told me last month that they were going to reopen but nothing has happened yet.

81 in Natick will be closing up shop by the end of the month, if they have done so already.

DontFailMeNow
03-28-14, 14:45
Jennifer with the Q apartment AMP advises she has a new girl. Jennifer's girls tend to be better than the typical Q AMP girls but you have to catch them while they are there.Is this Faxon?

Haulinass1
03-28-14, 15:30
Hey mongors.

I thought I saw a report for Sunshine on the bridge. Cindy? Full nude? Went by there today for a recon. One of the rear windows is broken out with cardboard on it. I would like to get there this weekend. Any 411 would be great PM me thanks.

Haulinass1
03-28-14, 15:35
Anyone been her in Stoughton https://www.facebook.com/pages/Massage-by-Laurie/514727375232519.

Rito1
03-28-14, 17:33
Well it looks like we have a new crew working at 208. I responded to an ad I have never seen before and was directed to 208. Met both girls working. Both named Sophia. One in her 20's looked a little chubby did nothing for me. I got the one in her 30's, slim with a tiny ass but a nice rack. When I called they told me fifty for an hour and forty for the half. But when I gave them the fifty they told me it was sixty. Okay No problem into the room and the massage was terrible. Way to hard even after I said something 3 times. She started with a dry massage then changed to oil after about 10 minutes but she used way to much. On the flip wanted to upsell me to sixty for hr. Talked her into .5 with up & down roaming. Hard implants that I did not like the feel of. I will most likely not return unless I am in a pinch.

Face = 7.

Body = 7.

Massage = 2.

HR = 5.

6 + .5.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4396097230.html

=NEW OPENING = SUPER BODYWORK=ASIAN RELAXING=9608; (Quicny Center 617-785-5612.

❤ SUPER BODYWORK ❤.

New Opening.

★ ★ ★ 617-785-5612 ★ ★ ★.

Enjoy the best Asian massage in our nice place.

Relieve tension and pain, your stress will melt away.

Relaxing Asian Bodywork, soft lights and music.

Nice, Clean, Comfortable Environment, Private Rooms.

- Swedish * Shiatsu Body Work -.

** Open 7 days 10:00 am --8:00 pm *.

Rito1
03-28-14, 17:47
Wanted to try the new place in randolph I have seen posted for about a week. After leaving the Ranpolph movie cinema I called. The girl on the phone said they do not open for 2 more days and tried to get me to go to 1073 Hancock. I passed. But I drove by Randolph to check it out. In the mall with Wendy's and the supermarket betwteen a fish store & video / lottery store. Might be to high profile for some.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4396017974.html

New at at at at at at at at at spa at at at at at at at at at grand at at at at at at at at at at opeing at at at at at at at at (randolph & plymouth & quincy.

Grand opening 7 days a week from 10: am to 11: pm.

New body work price list:

30 minutes $ 40.

60 minutes $ 50.

90 minutes $ 80.

4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $ 100.

Located; 324 north main st unit #5 randolph ma 02368 call (857) -939-2511.

303 court st plymouth ma 02360 call (347) -399-5187.

1073 hancock st #103 quincy ma 02169 call (646) -932-4945.

Call for appointment walk-in's welcome.

Bigben99
03-28-14, 18:11
Time to check out Pink again. Pink has a new girl Anna working with Angela. Angela is extremely cute, nice body and young... But a haggler. Have not seen Anna yet. Anyone see her?

Appreciate the comment Bigben99. I had inquired around a little but noone has voiced any solid opinions.

I noticed that the options have diminished of late. It seems that Lavender is gone. 406 has been out for quite a while, of course. 24 told me last month that they were going to reopen but nothing has happened yet.

81 in Natick will be closing up shop by the end of the month, if they have done so already.

MongerExpert
03-28-14, 19:01
Wanted to try the new place in randolph I have seen posted for about a week. After leaving the Ranpolph movie cinema I called. The girl on the phone said they do not open for 2 more days and tried to get me to go to 1073 Hancock. I passed. But I drove by Randolph to check it out. In the mall with Wendy's and the supermarket betwteen a fish store & video / lottery store. Might be to high profile for some.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4396017974.html

New at at at at at at at at at spa at at at at at at at at at grand at at at at at at at at at at opeing at at at at at at at at (randolph & plymouth & quincy.

Grand opening 7 days a week from 10: am to 11: pm.

New body work price list:

30 minutes $ 40.

60 minutes $ 50.

90 minutes $ 80.

4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $ 100.

Located; 324 north main st unit #5 randolph ma 02368 call (857) -939-2511.

303 court st plymouth ma 02360 call (347) -399-5187.

1073 hancock st #103 quincy ma 02169 call (646) -932-4945.

Call for appointment walk-in's welcome.Are all Gina's spa's. The exotic lady who is primarily at 1073.

TheHotAzn
03-29-14, 03:54
Anyone been her in Stoughton https://www.facebook.com/pages/Massage-by-Laurie/514727375232519.Pretty sure its only a legit massage. She had groupons and reviews from yelp, which usually means its straight therapeutic.

WalterMitty
03-29-14, 06:58
Visited this past week as a drop in. I drew Linda,35 plus (plain but not unattractive, decent body. I've seen her before at planet fitness. I think the women there are members to use the facilities which may mean they stay overnight at 1073?

Decent massage, excellent tease, very receptive to roaming. Very accomodating.

Looks...6.

Body...6.

Massage ...5.

Ending...8.

Full hour.

50/80 (tip).

Motoman36
03-29-14, 08:10
Ad in CL therapeutic 602 Main. I called and saw Cindy, cute 29. Mediocre rub, nothing else. Move on.

Erasmus
03-29-14, 09:06
258 Elm, now "Alice Spa" -- legit, as far as I can tell, OK massage but nothing special.

Sunshine (was Sunflower) on Mass Ave -- meh. Flabby, old, lousy service.

7 Davis -- crazy expensive, both house and extras, not worth it IMHO.

1000 Camb -- happy times with Sunny; young and reasonably cute.

HappyDave
03-29-14, 09:41
Visited this past week as a drop in. I drew Linda,35 plus (plain but not unattractive, decent body. I've seen her before at planet fitness. I think the women there are members to use the facilities which may mean they stay overnight at 1073?

Decent massage, excellent tease, very receptive to roaming. Very accomodating.

Looks...6.

Body...6.

Massage ...5.

Ending...8.

Full hour.

50/80 (tip).8 tip? Full nude or BJ seems a little high.