PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

UIS1957
05-11-17, 12:22
In the past month I have been to:

The Mountains; The lady who is what I would call the boss is from Fall Creek on 56th, 40's good looking and petite. I have had great massages 8/10 from her every visit. Handshake 6/10 but overall best combination I have found. .6 for the hour and .5 for the tip. My old reliable place.

21st Street and Franklin Rd; After seeing such "Fantastic" reviews I paid a visit last week. Co Co was her name, mid 30's average build tough hands. Massage was 4/10 at best and on the flip she massages (if you could call it that) my face then said all finished. I questioned for options and her reply was "not here buddy"! .6 for the hour and .2 for the tip. No roaming was allowed. This was my 1st turn down of the year from at least 10 different places. Will not be back!

Post and 12th; Got there just before the open light came on, didn't care for the barber shop just a few feet apart but went in anyway. Dena was the name she gave, short probably 4'8' or so. Large tit's for an Asian and she put my hand on them OTC whenever I tried to go under. Great massage 8/10 and 5/10 on the handshake. .6 for the hour and. 4 on the tip. The linens and towels were fresh being I was the first in but she put it all back on while I was dressing. May try again but it will be at opening for sure!

BB's; Older lady, average to chunky build, 6/10 massage 4/10 handshake. 6 for the hour and. 4 on the tip. Not sure on a return visit.

On a side note I seriously wonder if all this code crap was ever intended to throw off LE (like they can't figure the same shit out we do) or to just play games! Seriously, there is no fun in me wasting my time on trying to find a place that may have 2 or 3 different codes! After a few years in this "hobby" I realize it's just like football, "Any given Sunday"! I have had a few ladies that I became regulars with and once they trusted me they were very good to me. Only problem with that is I like the thrill in seeing if a fresh face will give a happy ending. An occasional BJ works but really not into screwing a hole that sees multiple rods a day!

Prince Numenor
05-11-17, 17:00
Quote: "On a side note I seriously wonder if all this code crap was ever intended to throw off LE (like they can't figure the same shit out we do) or to just play games! Seriously, there is no fun in me wasting my time on trying to find a place that may have 2 or 3 different codes! After a few years in this "hobby" I realize it's just like football, "Any given Sunday"! I have had a few ladies that I became regulars with and once they trusted me they were very good to me. Only problem with that is I like the thrill in seeing if a fresh face will give a happy ending. An occasional BJ works but really not into screwing a hole that sees multiple rods a day!

I totally agree. When you've been doing this hobby as long as me the code crap is starting to get irritating. AMP's come and go. The "Old Relax" is now the new relax with a different name and it is not in Australia. I've made my friends too but the urge is always to try something new. The code stuff reminds me of the old computer games like "Leisure suit Larry" where you solve all the clues and finally get to see him fucking. Maybe we should have "an escape room" to get laid.

Numenor.

ScottyP
05-11-17, 18:16
Quote: "On a side note I seriously wonder if all this code crap was ever intended to throw off LE (like they can't figure the same shit out we do) or to just play games! Seriously, there is no fun in me wasting my time on trying to find a place that may have 2 or 3 different codes! After a few years in this "hobby" I realize it's just like football, "Any given Sunday"! I have had a few ladies that I became regulars with and once they trusted me they were very good to me. Only problem with that is I like the thrill in seeing if a fresh face will give a happy ending. An occasional BJ works but really not into screwing a hole that sees multiple rods a day!

I totally agree. When you've been doing this hobby as long as me the code crap is starting to get irritating. AMP's come and go. The "Old Relax" is now the new relax with a different name and it is not in Australia. I've made my friends too but the urge is always to try something new. The code stuff reminds me of the old computer games like "Leisure suit Larry" where you solve all the clues and finally get to see him fucking. Maybe we should have "an escape room" to get laid.

Numenor.Yep, bored to death. I sometime purposely go to a place that I know has no action just to have the "what if" scenario playing in my head the whole time. I still enjoy the massage either way.

RunForGold
05-11-17, 18:23
I am happy to say that I experienced something that I had always dreamed about. I had a two Asian girl experience. Yippee! Phoenix was the place and while the ladies involved were not the best of estimates, I enjoyed every minute of it, 30 minutes spent in bliss, ladies very friendly, and willing to do what I wanted, but due to my age was not extreme. The ladies at Phoenix know me, take care of me, and are very nice, I just wish there were more young, beautiful, Asians.

Jjbee62
05-11-17, 20:06

Numenor.Have you ever been to a swingers club that allows single men to enter? They usually limit single men to 1 or 2 nights a week, usually slow nights.

Here's the scene: Maybe 5 or 6 couples and 20 to 30 single men. As soon as a couple goes back to the playrooms, nearly every single man gets up and follows them. They crowd around, inching steadily closer. Within minutes at least a dozen guys are trying to get a hand on the woman. In most cases the couple quickly leaves the club, never to return.

If I post a review that ABC Massage has a hot, young chick who gives FS, with enthusiasm, all in for $$. Within 2 days the parking lot will be full of all the lurkers who want a sure thing. If you do get inside, you're interrupted every 5 minutes by someone ringing the bell.

Two weeks later, the tenants in the strip center have had enough of the mongers taking their parking spots and they call the cops. Not long after it's an empty storefront and a blurb in the Star.

The codes aren't to fool LE. The codes are to keep the lazy, clueless noobs from swarming the place and causing it to draw too much attention.

RunForGold
05-11-17, 20:17
Have you ever been to a swingers club that allows single men to enter? They usually limit single men to 1 or 2 nights a week, usually slow nights.

Here's the scene: Maybe 5 or 6 couples and 20 to 30 single men. As soon as a couple goes back to the playrooms, nearly every single man gets up and follows them. They crowd around, inching steadily closer. Within minutes at least a dozen guys are trying to get a hand on the woman. In most cases the couple quickly leaves the club, never to return.

If I post a review that ABC Massage has a hot, young chick who gives FS, with enthusiasm, all in for $$. Within 2 days the parking lot will be full of all the lurkers who want a sure thing. If you do get inside, you're interrupted every 5 minutes by someone ringing the bell.

Two weeks later, the tenants in the strip center have had enough of the mongers taking their parking spots and they call the cops. Not long after it's an empty storefront and a blurb in the Star.

The codes aren't to fool LE. The codes are to keep the lazy, clueless noobs from swarming the place and causing it to draw too much attention.Great reply, the search certainly slows down the interruptions which we all hate.

MassGuy1
05-11-17, 21:46
First off, I find cracking the codes to be part of the fun.

Secondly, I went to the car rental facility this evening.

The bad. Holy shit my frickin back hurts worse no than it did before I went in. I'm not sure in what massage book it says put entire weight of body on elbows while grinding on the tail bone.

Worse damn massage I ever had. But let's be real, that's secondary to our wants and needs.

Some good. She was a fairly attractive lady. Short shorts, nice legs. Really on the high end of average looks too good.

The bad. She tried to urge self service on the flip. REALLY? I've been roaming all over the front down under OTC and you allowed it? I say, you do it. She say she scared. I take her hand and put it o my little friend. She takes over. Skip the act lady. It was a bad one anyways.

More good. She wasn't shy. She mounted up. I roamed UTC. She had a great technique. Once I popped she couldn't stop. I Damn near had to roll off the table away from her. She just kept milking away and thins were a touch sensitive. But it was fun. She cleaned me up and continued a half lousy massage.

The bad. She did leave the room to wash her hands, and then she came back and went straight to a face and head massage. Not real sure how I feel about that! Hope she washed them hands well, otherwise I got a protein facial as well.

All in all the whole thing was a bit humorous.

Standard rates 6 and 4 applied. Bottle of water and a hug goodbye. Good place to spend an hour.

Prince Numenor
05-12-17, 00:09
Have you ever been to a swingers club that allows single men to enter? They usually limit single men to 1 or 2 nights a week, usually slow nights.

The codes aren't to fool LE. The codes are to keep the lazy, clueless noobs from swarming the place and causing it to draw too much attention.Yep I think that is probably the best argument for the codes. I actually even with the codes think that happens. What's the answer? Not post on here at all? Just go through pm's? USAsexguide is designed to give out useful info on the hobby.

WannahvFunn
05-12-17, 07:03
Free time this AM going to go blind to a AMP on the sunrise side. I don't know which one yet but I will update after.

Wannahvfunn.

ManWithPants
05-12-17, 23:51
Mountain looks closed down, but it still exists. Downtown still exists because it appears on RubMaps.

I've been reading the past few pages because I was gone for a while. People were asking about these two places, so here you go.

Monsignor
05-13-17, 09:41
Just curious. Does anyone know what became of the 30 something provider at the Carson location (prior to Carson she was at NiNi and always wore a short black dress)?

WRT to new reports, I've stopped by jump street twice and had Judy both times. Very friendly and allows you to take off her pants with complete roaming available if you are "gentle". Have left very happy both times. Standard rates apply.

Yesterday, I went on a journey back to Oz And visited Dorothy aka Cici. She's cute and friendly but I think her massage skills are non existent based on my experience. She started right in with the sensual touch and never deviated from the light stroking, spending most of her time on the upper fifth of the lower half of body. Which was fine with me. Let me pull her pants down, and gave full access although no fiv. Left happy. No negotiation was necessary and she didn't ask for a tip, so I was voluntarily generous in hopes of getting full service on next visit.

Nimda2
05-13-17, 12:36

Numenor.I have resisted saying anything in the past out of fear that A2 will slap me around but since a few of you guys have brought it up I thought I would share my thoughts on the codes.

The codes can be somewhat humorous but that is about the only good thing I can say about them.

The problem with the codes is that some of them don't make any sense. The ones that do make sense are pretty easy to figure out. Some require a bit of history with the board to understand but what really bothers me is when someone wants to come up with a new code and it is just plain crap.

I will offer a couple of examples:

1. "21 Jump Street" = 21st and Franklin Rd. So the 21 part is pretty straightforward as that is obviously 21st street but WTF is "Jump Street" suppose to indicate? Hop, Leap, Skip? What does "Jump Street" have to do with Franklin Road? Stupid clue that can't be solved.

2. "The Tonight Show" = Carson Ave. The dude who first discovered this place wanted to be the one to give it a code and so he comes up with "The Tonight Show" and his clue was: "The previous LOCATION of the tonight show". And so we do the research to figure out where the tonight show use to be located. New York, Chicago, LA? But then we find out that instead of the previous LOCATION, the clue should have been the previous HOST of the tonight show. "LOCATION" vs "HOST" not exactly the same thing so this code was screwed up from the beginning and unsolvable.

All in all just a waste of time trying to figure out what the code is for some of the AMPs. If you guys want to keep using the codes, that's fine with me, just please think about it a little and then think again to make sure what your telling us is relevant to everyone and not just you and your pet cat.

ManWithPants
05-13-17, 18:56
Went to Angel yesterday and spent .5 for 30 minutes. The girl there gave me a hard, comfortable massage on my back, then flipped and gave me such a nice rubdown that I got an uncontrollable large erection. The girl giving me the massage actually started laughing and flirting. She pulled the towel off me, poured oil on my cock, then told me stroke myself as she rubbed my balls and nipples. Despite doing the work myself, I blew a really large load. It felt really good. Gave her .5 tip.

RunForGold
05-13-17, 20:34
Yesterday, I went to the North Shadeland Ave. , AMP location, first time, as I have my other favorites, but was looking for something different, a new challenge. I drew a lady, probably mid 30's, Malaysian, had been there three days and had arrived from New York, Queens. 7-8/10, not cheap looking, dressed in blue medical scrubs, and spoke reasonable, conversational English, and seemed educated. Now, I have been in the monger business some 20 years, so I can read most providers, this one was different, her name was 'Joyce'. The hour massage was magnificent, her attempt at a non asked for HE was a failure, but she felt badly about it, seriously. Coming from Queens, the mecca of massage parlors, and not being able to finish the job or not allowing utc roaming of any kind, was something I haven't experienced in a long time. She was personable, friendly, and really a nice lady. There was no conflict between us. My query to you fellow mongers who have visited this AMP in the past, is this more of a legit location or should I return for another try, as she hoped I would. A PM would be most appreciated.

RunForGold
05-13-17, 20:42
I have resisted saying anything in the past out of fear that A2 will slap me around but since a few of you guys have brought it up I thought I would share my thoughts on the codes.

The codes can be somewhat humorous but that is about the only good thing I can say about them.

The problem with the codes is that some of them don't make any sense. The ones that do make sense are pretty easy to figure out. Some require a bit of history with the board to understand but what really bothers me is when someone wants to come up with a new code and it is just plain crap.

I will offer a couple of examples:

1. "21 Jump Street" = 21st and Franklin Rd. So the 21 part is pretty straightforward as that is obviously 21st street but WTF is "Jump Street" suppose to indicate? Hop, Leap, Skip? What does "Jump Street" have to do with Franklin Road? Stupid clue that can't be solved.

2. "The Tonight Show" = Carson Ave. The dude who first discovered this place wanted to be the one to give it a code and so he comes up with "The Tonight Show" and his clue was: "The previous LOCATION of the tonight show". And so we do the research to figure out where the tonight show use to be located. New York, Chicago, LA? But then we find out that instead of the previous LOCATION, the clue should have been the previous HOST of the tonight show. "LOCATION" vs "HOST" not exactly the same thing so this code was screwed up from the beginning and unsolvable.

All in all just a waste of time trying to figure out what the code is for some of the AMPs. If you guys want to keep using the codes, that's fine with me, just please think about it a little and then think again to make sure what your telling us is relevant to everyone and not just you and your pet cat.I am pretty good about deciphering codes, but just tell me where 'Oz' is.

Monsignor
05-13-17, 21:37
I am pretty good about deciphering codes, but just tell me where 'Oz' is.This has been stated multiple times. Think RUBY slippers. FCS, all it takes beyond that is a simple google search or a knowledge of local spa names.

I personally thought jump street was obvious, as in "21 Jump Street" a fox network drama from the 80's. Most of the code names are pretty weak and generally easy to figure out, if you're from around here and been in the hobby for awhile. Otherwise they probably do serve to keep the dilettantes at bay. . I do find myself using them (ref my previous post).

Monsignor
05-14-17, 08:52
Yesterday, I went to the North Shadeland Ave, AMP location, first time, as I have my other favorites, but was looking for something different, a new challenge. I drew a lady, probably mid 30's, Malaysian, had been there three days and had arrived from New York, Queens. 7-8/10, not cheap looking, dressed in blue medical scrubs, and spoke reasonable, conversational English, and seemed educated. Now, I have been in the monger business some 20 years, so I can read most providers, this one was different, her name was 'Joyce'. The hour massage was magnificent, her attempt at a non asked for HE was a failure, but she felt badly about it, seriously. Coming from Queens, the mecca of massage parlors, and not being able to finish the job or not allowing utc roaming of any kind, was something I haven't experienced in a long time. She was personable, friendly, and really a nice lady. There was no conflict between us. My query to you fellow mongers who have visited this AMP in the past, is this more of a legit location or should I return for another try, as she hoped I would. A PM would be most appreciated.I've been to north shadeland 3 times, and never failed to leave "happy", so it's certainly no Massage Envy if that's your definition of legit. On the other hand, I've never been able to go beyond sliding my hand down the therapists pants to grab her bare ass while she's finishing the job. No other UTC roaming allowed, at least for me. BTW, my provider was the silver haired girl each time. I seem to recall that others may have received a higher level of service from others there.

Scup1958
05-14-17, 19:03
This has been stated multiple times. Think RUBY slippers. FCS, all it takes beyond that is a simple google searchhttp://www.wellness.com/dir/1219842/massage-therapist/ct/milford/ruby-slippers-day-spa

I hope CiCi is still working there by the time I get to Connecticut.

Indiguy
05-14-17, 21:28
http://www.wellness.com/dir/1219842/massage-therapist/ct/milford/ruby-slippers-day-spa

I hope CiCi is still working there by the time I get to Connecticut.When you finally arrive, you will be ready to Relax.

MrTobuku
05-14-17, 22:34
Hello fellow mongers I took a trip up north to day too see the ruby slippers. And hear to say it was amazing meet the big chested girl I took the 30 min. Massage was great on the flip she knew what I wanted, very slow and nice and yes if you play your cards right those puppies do come out total damage 80.

GreatPretender
05-15-17, 13:16
I've been to north shadeland 3 times, and never failed to leave "happy", so it's certainly no Massage Envy if that's your definition of legit. On the other hand, I've never been able to go beyond sliding my hand down the therapists pants to grab her bare ass while she's finishing the job. No other UTC roaming allowed, at least for me. BTW, my provider was the silver haired girl each time. I seem to recall that others may have received a higher level of service from others there.Everything happen to align and I found myself at north shadeland yesterday afternoon. Figured I might have the place to myself since a lot of you all were forced to behave on Mother's Day, and I was right. Did the 60 minutes and had the place to myself the entire time. The silver haired girl took my house fee and she sent in someone else to work me over. Excellent massage from a girl that said she was new, not a looker by any means but passable English skills and pleasant enough. Excellent massage followed by standard finish, . 6 + . 4, clean up was extra thorough and meticulous.

Jeff0708
05-15-17, 22:55
I followed the yellow brick road all the way from South Bend today on a business trip to find the ruby slippers. I opted for the one hour session the girl was a 7/10 the English was pretty good. The massage was very good, on the flip straight to business. I was able to openly examine the perfectly shaped trophies. Then I stopped and thought why not try for a 4 hand. Usually in South Bend I have a spot that allows me to do that midway through the session. To my surprise she obliged and requested the tip for two up front. Let's just say it was one of my better experiences I was able to get all the trophies out to thoroughly examine them and to my surprise they both did some examining themselves this is usually unheard of where I'm from let alone getting them out to check out. I will definitely repeat the next time I'm in this area!!

AMPHunter007
05-16-17, 09:42
I followed the yellow brick road all the way from South Bend today on a business trip to find the ruby slippers. I opted for the one hour session the girl was a 7/10 the English was pretty good. The massage was very good, on the flip straight to business. I was able to openly examine the perfectly shaped trophies. Then I stopped and thought why not try for a 4 hand. Usually in South Bend I have a spot that allows me to do that midway through the session. To my surprise she obliged and requested the tip for two up front. Let's just say it was one of my better experiences I was able to get all the trophies out to thoroughly examine them and to my surprise they both did some examining themselves this is usually unheard of where I'm from let alone getting them out to check out. I will definitely repeat the next time I'm in this area!!H or O exam?

Morgan6016
05-16-17, 11:07
Was going to do some FISHing but ended up LANDING in Oz. I did not see the RUBY slippers, But I did see something else ruby red that were as big as pacifiers. Nice clean quiet place. Althought the Sound of Silence is still stuck in my head. Everything was massaged thouroghly. My new favorite. Sorry, but I won't even give a hint of the girls name somewhere in this report.

JamesHunt76
05-16-17, 11:51
Birthday bonus? Anyone ever gotten Ruby to take her slippers off completely? Usually the door is cracked. And pants make taking them off difficult.

Monsignor
05-16-17, 12:38
In the interests of posting useful information, I submit the following. Enjoy your decrypting.

If you go off to see the wizard, you'll likely be disappointed if you are looking for Dorothy, but you'll land happpily back in Kansas in the end. UTC roaming a definite, more a possibility. $100- $150 total damage.

If watching the morning sun come up is your thing, you can also get a full moon and all that implies, if you are lucky and pick the right provider. An expensive option but worth it. $150+.

If you venture to Castleton you can have a Dandy time, although for most, just short of being as happy as it's POSSIBLE To be. If you are nice to her this petite provider will give you almost everything you want, and if you REALLY nice you can remove the almost. $120+.

Should you be lucky enough to Partake in a little Thai MOON shine, you won't be disappointed in the taste or the texture. Total satisfaction is possible but only for a lucky few. A little expensive but you won't regret the outlay. $150+.

You can enjoy the little flowers on east 71st, but your pleasure will not extend past a typical AMP ending. $100 total damage.

If you visit the Scrubs you will receive a very professional service with a standard ending to the visit. $100 total damage.

Relaxing under the Unlucky Shade tree will probably result in a turn of good luck but you won't hit the jackpot. $100 total damage.

Should decide to play Black Jack, you might not hit 21 on your first visit, but the dealer will certainly show you her cards. Hitting 21 here is possible I think, if you are willing to a Ben plus half again.

Full service at H. Enough said. $120-150 total damage.

At the muffler shop you can get your pipes inspected up close and personal; the mechanic will let you give a close inspection of her toolbox. $100-150 total damage.

If you go NIghtNIght on 71st, you won't get much sleep but you will get to watch a full moon and taste the provider. Full service provably available. $120-$150 total damage.

All reports based on 1 hour and standard price of $60. Total is inclusive of massage.

RedFox2120
05-16-17, 16:07
I've been to north shadeland 3 times, and never failed to leave "happy", so it's certainly no Massage Envy if that's your definition of legit. On the other hand, I've never been able to go beyond sliding my hand down the therapists pants to grab her bare ass while she's finishing the job. No other UTC roaming allowed, at least for me. BTW, my provider was the silver haired girl each time. I seem to recall that others may have received a higher level of service from others there.I've been here a couple of times and most girls have the same rules. No going in pants or under. Last one I was able to feel some Asian apples but nothing too crazy.

Keepinitclean
05-16-17, 17:35
So after 6 or 7 weeks I finally found a free late afternoon to get out but the place in Franklin was the closest I had tine for. I went even though I struck out the one time I went. I got there and a girls is in the front and says I'll have to wait an hr.

Fuck there's goes my time, only option is Columbus and now I only got 30 mins.

I got the same women as before. She'll let you. Do whatever and seems fun but her technique blows. It's your damn job lady. How am I better at it than you? I'd never go if I wasn't so desperate at this point.

This is why you'll almost never see me TOFTT, I only get 10-12 shots a year at this. Huge bummer when you strike out and have to wait a month.

Indiguy
05-16-17, 18:18
Was going to do some FISHing but ended up LANDING in Oz. I did not see the RUBY slippers, But I did see something else ruby red that were as big as pacifiers. Nice clean quiet place. Althought the Sound of Silence is still stuck in my head. Everything was massaged thouroghly. My new favorite. Sorry, but I won't even give a hint of the girls name somewhere in this report.Maybe if we whistle, or even better sing Sounds of Silence we might get the gal to sing some of it back.

Monsignor
05-16-17, 18:43
Birthday bonus? Anyone ever gotten Ruby to take her slippers off completely? Usually the door is cracked. And pants make taking them off difficult.Well, no. Not completely. But that's not really necessary, now is it?

DuggerJug
05-16-17, 20:17
I think there is an uncle amongst us. Do some math.

Member #5909
05-16-17, 20:37
Went and has a girl named koko or coco. Pretty hot. Teased the hell out of me to where I was going crazy. She made me self serve, but the best self serve ever, she teased me all over and let me roam. Kissed. Worth it honestly, and I never say that for self serve.

Is this the same spot where the blonde girl is? If so, what's her name?

Ron BurgIndy
05-16-17, 22:16
Does Ethan Hunt have an Uncle? Quite possibly.

I think there is an uncle amongst us. Do some math.

Morgan6016
05-16-17, 22:43
Does Ethan Hunt have an Uncle? Quite possibly.Always questions, never answers.

Morgan6016
05-16-17, 22:50
Maybe if we whistle, or even better sing Sounds of Silence we might get the gal to sing some of it back.I tried to whistle, but had something stuck in my teeth.

WhatsUp73
05-17-17, 13:46
Tried jump street. Didn't get ladys name average build, short curly hair, didn't speak much english. Massage was intense, almost hurt at times. Standard 60, + 40 for ending. Plus a little extra tip to let the puppies out. No roaming below. Nice enough personality. Might repeat. Finally figured out where OZ was but too far north for me so not going there.

Twb309
05-17-17, 14:56
Tried jump street. Didn't get ladys name average build, short curly hair, didn't speak much english. Massage was intense, almost hurt at times. Standard 60, + 40 for ending. Plus a little extra tip to let the puppies out. No roaming below. Nice enough personality. Might repeat. Finally figured out where OZ was but too far north for me so not going there.Try Judy. Much better massage and from the sound of it, more accommodating.

Cooter Jones
05-18-17, 22:23
So ho's don't always show up when their handlers book them. So homie decided to go on a little adventure. I was planning to go to Club Rio and see what was up. But first I stopped at massage parlor on west tenth street. The girl there looked more attractive than the the last time I was there (or maybe I was more horny). I'd say 7. 5 on the azn AMP scale. In any case I decided to go for the 1/2 hour massage for. 5. On the flip I told her I wanted full service. She asked me a lot of questions about whether I'd been there before and who I saw. She quoted 2. Ordinary I don't haggle but for that price I could have seen some of the better talent in town. She wouldn't budge. The sex was very good. Maybe not 2. 5 good, but whatever, life is short. She got very wet and it was obvious she was enjoying herself. Her kitty felt like warm mink. After about 20 minutes of grinding I busted. God help me I love fucking. Who will be the first to break my super secret code?

MegoFast
05-19-17, 01:15
So ho's don't always show up when their handlers book them. So homie decided to go on a little adventure. I was planning to go to Club Rio and see what was up. But first I stopped at massage parlor on west tenth street. The girl there looked more attractive than the the last time I was there (or maybe I was more horny). I'd say 7. 5 on the azn AMP scale. In any case I decided to go for the 1/2 hour massage for. 5. On the flip I told her I wanted full service. She asked me a lot of questions about whether I'd been there before and who I saw. She quoted 2. Ordinary I don't haggle but for that price I could have seen some of the better talent in town. She wouldn't budge. The sex was very good. Maybe not 2. 5 good, but whatever, life is short. She got very wet and it was obvious she was enjoying herself. Her kitty felt like warm mink. After about 20 minutes of grinding I busted. God help me I love fucking. Who will be the first to break my super secret code?A Windtalker. Oh wait, they might have put it a little deeper into their message.

Indy4620
05-19-17, 07:48
So ho's don't always show up when their handlers book them. So homie decided to go on a little adventure. I was planning to go to Club Rio and see what was up. But first I stopped at massage parlor on west tenth street. The girl there looked more attractive than the the last time I was there (or maybe I was more horny). I'd say 7. 5 on the azn AMP scale. In any case I decided to go for the 1/2 hour massage for. 5. On the flip I told her I wanted full service. She asked me a lot of questions about whether I'd been there before and who I saw. She quoted 2. Ordinary I don't haggle but for that price I could have seen some of the better talent in town. She wouldn't budge. The sex was very good. Maybe not 2. 5 good, but whatever, life is short. She got very wet and it was obvious she was enjoying herself. Her kitty felt like warm mink. After about 20 minutes of grinding I busted. God help me I love fucking. Who will be the first to break my super secret code?I was there last Saturday late afternoon. I'll agree the girl was attractive. She wouldn't budge on price. You forgot to mention that she had nice B sized tits with nipples that were like mini marshmallows. She liked having them sucked and I enjoyed sucking on them.

T D Mills
05-19-17, 09:51
I've RTFF and cracked codes for what appear to be to 2 best options, but they are NE side and far East. I'm looking for something almost as good on the south side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

TDM.

Ron BurgIndy
05-19-17, 09:58
Try S East St, you may find what you're looking for there.

I've RTFF and cracked codes for what appear to be to 2 best options, but they are NE side and far East. I'm looking for something almost as good on the south side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

TDM.

T D Mills
05-19-17, 10:08
Try S East St, you may find what you're looking for there.Thanks RB. Appreciate the help to a senior despite the fact I've been in and out of the game as the personal life dictates. Spent some time doing the SD / SB thing on SA without ever really investing much money. A lot of time and effort, but uncovered many gems that still pop in and out of my life enough to keep me happy in general. Sometimes you got to go explore though. A full report will be made.

TDM.

P.S. Anyone in particular there I should ask for?

Ron BurgIndy
05-19-17, 10:31
A quick search of the forum is what you seek.

Ci Ci or Cindy? Used to be one named Rebecca but she's gone now. If that location fails, a trip to Suite H on S Emerson has a full menu and the go to is Lisa. Mostly a short teasing massage before the menu at H. Then again who knows when an AMP will close for a few days. Happy hunting!

Thanks RB. Appreciate the help to a senior despite the fact I've been in and out of the game as the personal life dictates. Spent some time doing the SD / SB thing on SA without ever really investing much money. A lot of time and effort, but uncovered many gems that still pop in and out of my life enough to keep me happy in general. Sometimes you got to go explore though. A full report will be made.

TDM.

P.S. Anyone in particular there I should ask for?

T D Mills
05-19-17, 10:52
A quick search of the forum is what you seek.

Ci Ci or Cindy? Used to be one named Rebecca but she's gone now. If that location fails, a trip to Suite H on S Emerson has a full menu and the go to is Lisa. Mostly a short teasing massage before the menu at H. Then again who knows when an AMP will close for a few days. Happy hunting!I knew that RTFF was coming! As a matter of fact I was doing just that while you were replying. It was deserved though. Thanks for the additional info, hopefully it will make for a better experience.

TDM.

Ron BurgIndy
05-19-17, 11:54
Your inbox is full. Clear a few and I'll respond.

I knew that RTFF was coming! As a matter of fact I was doing just that while you were replying. It was deserved though. Thanks for the additional info, hopefully it will make for a better experience.

TDM.

Hoooosier1
05-19-17, 12:05
Took a visit here last Friday. Phoenix wasn't open. Well I enter Tucson. I got "Nancy" she was 6/10. Very flirty and energetic. Gave a decent massage. Wanted 100 for BJ talked her to to 80 seran wrap and all.

Overall pretty good. I don't think I will repeat. She took off her cloths. Happy hunting.

Hoooosier1
05-19-17, 12:06
So ho's don't always show up when their handlers book them. So homie decided to go on a little adventure. I was planning to go to Club Rio and see what was up. But first I stopped at massage parlor on west tenth street. The girl there looked more attractive than the the last time I was there (or maybe I was more horny). I'd say 7. 5 on the azn AMP scale. In any case I decided to go for the 1/2 hour massage for. 5. On the flip I told her I wanted full service. She asked me a lot of questions about whether I'd been there before and who I saw. She quoted 2. Ordinary I don't haggle but for that price I could have seen some of the better talent in town. She wouldn't budge. The sex was very good. Maybe not 2. 5 good, but whatever, life is short. She got very wet and it was obvious she was enjoying herself. Her kitty felt like warm mink. After about 20 minutes of grinding I busted. God help me I love fucking. Who will be the first to break my super secret code?Well did you go to Rio too or not! LOL jk.

T D Mills
05-19-17, 12:36
Your inbox is full. Clear a few and I'll respond.Why do I feel compelled to hold onto all these old messages from 2009? Space cleared!

Aramis De V
05-19-17, 16:07
A couple of weeks back I was working on the Westside and stopped at one of the palindromes probably the palindrome. Went in and was met by a thicker but pretty girl and went to the room. Actually the mood I was in would've been happy just with a decent massage and it was a decent massage. The pre-flip and the flip were actually very good, I didn't really try for anything else other than getting the twins out because of both the mood and unless she was drop-dead I wasn't going to part with the change. All in all a good visit, decent massage with what turned out to be an excellent HE. I love it when they go at it with both hands, throw their head back and get that look of rapture like they were getting off to. Milked it and re milked it a number of times. And cute boobs and nice nips too. Standard rates and didn't ask the name, wasn't in the mood.

T D Mills
05-19-17, 17:03
After some direction from RB and more research, I decided to make my first stop Phoenix. H is a bit too far East for me, Tuscon didn't seem to have much good said about it here, and the Muffler Shop became my backup after reading some comments about it being filthy or something. It's been awhile (like probably 2-3 years) since I've been to an AMP. The Open sign was lit, so I walked up, but the door was locked. Walked back to my vehicle and searched the internets for a phone number (didn't want to ring the bell and disturb someone's session if I didn't have to). Tried calling 2 different numbers associated with massage places at that address, but both were disconnected. Decided screw it, and walked up and rang the bell. I heard the deadbolt unlock from inside and the door opened. I walked in and was greeted by Amy, who looked decent enough (6 of 10 maybe? She showed me to a dimly lit room and asked me how long. I opted for a half hour and gave her the 0. 4. She disappeared while I undressed and covered my bare butt with a towel. She came in, asked if I wanted oil or not, and I accepted. (Not married here, so don't have to worry as some of you might.) What followed was a very enjoyable back massage. I was really enjoying it and wondering if I even cared if we'd ever get to the flip, but then she went down to my legs and started rubbing them. She eventually roamed up under me and started tugging on things. That got my attention, so I turned over and the negotiations began. Eventually got it to 0. 7 for topless / bottomless BJ (maybe I overpaid a little? - please advise). Anyway, she took the money and disappeared while I sat there with my dick in my hand. She came back with plastic wrap and though I tried to get her to scrap it, she insisted. So she went to work. There was a lot of ball sucking going on, which really does nothing for me, so I directed her back to the agreed upon task. She looked at the clock and said, 5 minutes! I was a little concerned that it wasn't going to be possible to finish things appropriately, but she was a trooper and I thought about things that are the opposite of baseball. When it did happen she seemed very pleased indeed. She said, you very strong man!, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little. It was obviously her way of telling me she was impressed I finished in the allotted time. She went and got some warm wet towels to clean me up, then did a little more massage on the front of my legs, which I appreciated. At that point I'm sure we were over time. I got dressed and she encouraged me to come back and see her again. If I do, it will primarily be because of the really acceptable massage. But I doubt I will. Variety is the spice of life after all, and I have a lot of exploring to do.

TDM.

Sanfr
05-20-17, 16:25
Been looking for a Korean massage place. Having no luck. If someone can PM me to help me out that would be great.

Indy420
05-20-17, 16:26
Took a trip down the yellow brick today. A couple uncles were hanging out in the parking lot so I just kept on driving. Might want to avoid Oz for a bit.

Jjbee62
05-20-17, 18:49
Been looking for a Korean massage place. Having no luck. If someone can PM me to help me out that would be great.Your best bet is Inchon or Seoul.

If that doesn't work for you, you might try Chicago. I heard there may be a few there. If you're looking in Indianapolis, you're not going to find one.

Sanfr
05-20-17, 22:15
Your best bet is Inchon or Seoul.

If that doesn't work for you, you might try Chicago. I heard there may be a few there. If you're looking in Indianapolis, you're not going to find one.Thanks for the info. Spent a whole day in Indy trying to find one, to no avail. There is one in kendalville but isn't the best.

ItsReal
05-21-17, 00:37
Hi all after my favorite after airport location has closed looking for another prefer something north so convenient on my way home any suggestions? Reply or pm thanks!

NiceGuy52
05-21-17, 07:30
Does anyone one know if the CMT is closed. Called the other day and no answer.

NG52.

PurpleHey
05-21-17, 11:31
Been looking for a Korean massage place. Having no luck. If someone can PM me to help me out that would be great.This may be a dumb question, but what is difference between Korean Massage and the AMPs here? Is it the nationality of the therapist, or is it a special technique?

FreeWilly46
05-21-17, 16:55
Does anyone one know if the CMT is closed. Called the other day and no answer.

NG52.As of last week it was. Lu is in China visiting family though.

NightlyEnigma6
05-22-17, 09:12
Wanted to come and report in on my last few excursions after going dormant for the winter.

Muffler Shop. Went there around late April and went for the hour option. Was joined by Jamie who was surprisingly attractive compared to the ladies I usually encounter here (maybe 8/10). Massage was below average though unfortunately even for an AMP. She certainly did great work on the flip though. Standard price and tip. I can understand having my massage cut a little shy of an hour during busy times, but I went mid morning and no one was waiting behind me and it still only ran about 45 minutes though. Oh well.

Peony. Stopped by for some post brunch enjoyment after Mother's Day. Met with Koko (5/10). Since I had been outside all day, I opted to have the TS first, which she provided tons of teasing and attention during. During the massage, she moved my hands to my side when I reached them out, but on the flip she moved them right where I'd want them. Nice long tease and build here. Another standard price, standard tip.

AsianK
05-22-17, 13:37
Visited suite A on shadeland for a half hour massage. Place feels like an old dentist office. Met a Malaysian girl in pink scrubs. Engish was by far the best I have heard from any AMP massuse. After a nice back rub and a wipe down with a hot towel, asks if I like soft butt massage, I can't deny the sensual tease. Tells me to let her know when I am ready to flip. After the flip, applies some oil and finishes me off.

Left. 80 less than I came with.

MjmjHigh
05-22-17, 13:59
Finally went all out at H. 40 house and $140 for service. I think that its the best time I've had at AMP. Sorry to the person waiting but I wasn't holding back because I had been saving up for a week.

GreatPretender
05-22-17, 14:02
Finally went all out at H. 40 house and $140 for service. I think that its the best time I've had at AMP. Sorry to the person waiting but I wasn't holding back because I had been saving up for a week.So the reports of the demise of this place were premature, huh? Good to know.

MjmjHigh
05-22-17, 15:24
So the reports of the demise of this place were premature, huh? Good to know.I've had less enjoyment at National than H. It is hit or miss at national. H for me has always been good.

JWThomas
05-22-17, 17:07
There is a place on Keystone that IIRC has been there for quite awhile. Has the look and feel of having extras. Open late and such.

If you walk out the door you can see that company from Michigan.

Any been?

MarkDenneny
05-22-17, 17:26
There is a place on Keystone that IIRC has been there for quite awhile. Has the look and feel of having extras. Open late and such.

Any been?I've been and had a relatively good time, although it was a few months ago. There are some reviews referring to the beach or surfing.

Joe Mobo
05-22-17, 19:23

Any been?Yes I actually went Christmas day. Probably new girls by now. I saw Yo-Yo I had a good time and left happy.

IndyManLaw
05-22-17, 21:41
I have been there many times and a couple different girls. Massages are always great but never any services beyond that. I stopped going bc it felt like a money pit. If you're being honest then good for you! Maybe others can weigh-in.

Visited suite A on shadeland for a half hour massage. Place feels like an old dentist office. Met a Malaysian girl in pink scrubs. Engish was by far the best I have heard from any AMP massuse. After a nice back rub and a wipe down with a hot towel, asks if I like soft butt massage, I can't deny the sensual tease. Tells me to let her know when I am ready to flip. After the flip, applies some oil and finishes me off.

Left. 80 less than I came with.

Zv4258
05-22-17, 22:41
Just curious. Does anyone know what became of the 30 something provider at the Carson location (prior to Carson she was at NiNi and always wore a short black dress)?
Think her name was San. Anyone seen since Carson got shut down?

GreatPretender
05-22-17, 23:59
I have been there many times and a couple different girls. Massages are always great but never any services beyond that. I stopped going bc it felt like a money pit. If you're being honest then good for you! Maybe others can weigh-in.Are you sure you're talking about the right spot? I would not describe this place as a money pit at all, money well spent for a few years now for me.

Agronoman
05-23-17, 06:58
I have been there many times and a couple different girls. Massages are always great but never any services beyond that. I stopped going bc it felt like a money pit. If you're being honest then good for you! Maybe others can weigh-in.I have been there numerous times. Always a great massage, and HE always provided. Nothing extra beyond that, and 90% of the time only ROTC. Kind of hard to get under those scrubs anyway.

MjmjHigh
05-23-17, 07:10
Think her name was San. Anyone seen since Carson got shut down?Muffler shop was last time I've see her.

DuggerJug
05-23-17, 08:12
Last Thursday decided to venture east and try the new one on the dime. Alas, I turned left on 10th at shadeland instead of right, and by the time I you'd, and got to the location, a fellow monger was walking in. Ventured to the east pres location. (there are two that ad on this street I think the other one is legit. Ghis one is closer to the mall I've been to this one before and reviewed. Had a different girl Cindy (not the H Cindy) good massage good pre flip tease did not allow roaming. Standard tip and finish would like some intel on the dime location. Ironically same place I used to get my haircut back in the day when I lived east and actually had hair.

UIS1957
05-23-17, 10:25
Last Thursday decided to venture east and try the new one on the dime. Alas, I turned left on 10th at shadeland instead of right, and by the time I you'd, and got to the location, a fellow monger was walking in. Ventured to the east pres location. (there are two that ad on this street I think the other one is legit. Ghis one is closer to the mall I've been to this one before and reviewed. Had a different girl Cindy (not the H Cindy) good massage good pre flip tease did not allow roaming. Standard tip and finish would like some intel on the dime location. Ironically same place I used to get my haircut back in the day when I lived east and actually had hair.I went there last Tuesday, I believe it was the second day after they opened. Got there at 9:30. As I pulled in a gal in a small SUV pulled in (I really like you can park in the back) and parked next to me. I went around to the front door figuring if she worked there she would go in the back but she followed me around to the front which was already open with a fellow monger already in one room being serviced. This gal's name was Anna wearing jeans and a loose top. I opted for hr and first thing she crawled up on me and scooted her ass and hootch from head to toe twice. The massage was very good so I told her I would go for a full hour. Optimistic that there may be options due to the extreme teasing she gave turned to be a bust. Limited OTCR and not even a sly brush to the boys. Self serve at this time, could be because they just opened or not. Time will tell. Will try in another week or so. .6 for the hour and .4 on the tip.

MayTag4040
05-23-17, 17:25
Went over to the old standby just north of Mufflerville on and and was going to visit Ioko in suite a but she had the day off. So went around the corner to S. B and got Amy. Excellent provider, top came off and she had me inspect her butt and hoots, went for he but might take more $ next time.

Monsignor
05-24-17, 13:14
Anyone tried the spa next to Aspen in Castleton? I TOFTT a few days ago, and opted for 4 hands. Very sensual but stopped just short of teasing. No extras, but the barest of hints that more may be possible. Reminded me of lake plaza off binford in terms of the style and upsell method. Just curious if this is a money pit or a worthwhile investment. Has anyone here gotten more?

Also had a unHappy time on south Madison yesterday; I wasn't particularly interested in the therapist tho, so it was not a big deal. The OTHER girl (the thin one) looked more intesting so may go back one more time to give her a go.

I Love Hjs 2
05-24-17, 16:33
Anyone tried the spa next to Aspen in Castleton? I TOFTT a few days ago, and opted for 4 hands. Very sensual but stopped just short of teasing. No extras, but the barest of hints that more may be possible. Reminded me of lake plaza off binford in terms of the style and upsell method. Just curious if this is a money pit or a worthwhile investment. Has anyone here gotten more?

Also had a unHappy time on south Madison yesterday; I wasn't particularly interested in the therapist tho, so it was not a big deal. The OTHER girl (the thin one) looked more intesting so may go back one more time to give her a go.The one by Aspen is run by the same staff same owners same everything as Lake Plaza. Sounds like you got tagged by the four hand scam. One girl starts. Another comes 5 minutes later. Do NOT waste your time.

You will never have a happy time on madison.

Monsignor
05-25-17, 08:59
The one by Aspen is run by the same staff same owners same everything as Lake Plaza. Sounds like you got tagged by the four hand scam. One girl starts. Another comes 5 minutes later. Do NOT waste your time.

You will never have a happy time on madison.I would stop short of calling it a scam. I got what I paid for. And the massage was good. I just didn't get any extras.

RunForGold
05-25-17, 17:08
Yesterday, I made the long trip across town to 21 Jump to try Bibi again, but Bibi has returned to China for a while and her replacement, Sherri, was my treat for the day. 7/10,5'2, 115 lbs, 30-40, very pleasant and gave a wonderful massage. I don't know where she came from, but she knew the art. Full menu is available, but pricey, try Soho figures. Had a wonderful time, left relaxed and plan to visit again after this weekend. A second lady was also there, but I did not see her. Play safe, gentlemen.

DownTymer
05-26-17, 16:46
Long time viewer, first time poster, forgive me if I get some info incorrect.

Had some time to kill this morning, and noticed a new to me place in various ads. Stopped by, and the standard rate was. 7 with TS. There was a ton of tease, and actually a half decent massage, and after the flip, it didn't take long for her to provide some sweet relief. While she's a little long in the tooth, she was nice, caring, and spoke better the average English. Also, given that I was there before lunch, there was absolutely no rush to the visit. I tipped. 4 and it was worth not having to take care of it myself. Overall, one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. I'm rather new to the hobby, ha ing dabbled off and on for a decade, but recent events have caused me to be a little more serious, and discerning in my practice.

Happy hunting.

Indiguy
05-26-17, 20:02
Going shopping over the weekend for some golfing items and might need to relax a little afterwards. Can anyone give me info. on 10020 US 31 Suite B Columbus, IN?

Feel free to private message me. Thanks.

Keepinitclean
05-27-17, 12:06
Going shopping over the weekend for some golfing items and might need to relax a little afterwards. Can anyone give me info. on 10020 US 31 Suite B Columbus, IN?

Feel free to private message me. Thanks.You'll get what you want but it's pretty meh. 1 women running it all not bad looking not good looking. Trys to get you out fast for the next guy and does absolutely nothing special.

Monky Eye
05-27-17, 12:59
Guys, could someone please PM me what "H" and "21 Jumpstreet" stand for. Maybe I'm a dumb ass but can't figure it out.

Or any suggestions for another full service parlor.

Thanks.

Monky eye.

IrishGuy11
05-27-17, 13:24
Anyone seen Megan at her new location since she left the Castleton motel? Just wondering if her act has improved since then.Saw her last week at a rental house just west of downtown. Has a male roommate who was kind of annoying but not like a boyfriend or handler. She was offering a special down thirty from her sensual combo rate. Was able to schedule within an hour with no screening. All nude, decent not great massage skills, somewhat mechanical end. She is tiny and thin but not like some that are unnaturally thin for the wrong reasons. Allows roaming. Good personality and wants to please. Someone had previously posted an unpleasant odor. I found nothing unpleasant about the visit.

ElChinoRico
05-27-17, 18:09
Saw her last week at a rental house just west of downtown. Has a male roommate who was kind of annoying but not like a boyfriend or handler. She was offering a special down thirty from her sensual combo rate. Was able to schedule within an hour with no screening. All nude, decent not great massage skills, somewhat mechanical end. She is tiny and thin but not like some that are unnaturally thin for the wrong reasons. Allows roaming. Good personality and wants to please. Someone had previously posted an unpleasant odor. I found nothing unpleasant about the visit.Sir, did you have to tip on top of her rate?

DuggerJug
05-29-17, 07:48
Long time viewer, first time poster, forgive me if I get some info incorrect.

Had some time to kill this morning, and noticed a new to me place in various ads. Stopped by, and the standard rate was. 7 with TS. There was a ton of tease, and actually a half decent massage, and after the flip, it didn't take long for her to provide some sweet relief. While she's a little long in the tooth, she was nice, caring, and spoke better the average English. Also, given that I was there before lunch, there was absolutely no rush to the visit. I tipped. 4 and it was worth not having to take care of it myself. Overall, one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. I'm rather new to the hobby, ha ing dabbled off and on for a decade, but recent events have caused me to be a little more serious, and discerning in my practice.

Happy hunting.Congrats on your first post. A little more info would be nice as to the location.

Keepinitclean
05-29-17, 08:55
Congrats on your first post. A little more info would be nice as to the location.He's talking about Aquarius.

LancePkrbttm
05-29-17, 11:29

Feel free to private message me. Thanks.It's been a while. But there are two that work there. One is young and reasonably attractive. Pretty good rub but nothing beyond a standard is offereed. When the old one is there I left my wallet in the car and I'll be right back. But silly me I forget to be right back and head to civilization.

Indiguy
05-29-17, 16:13
It's been a while. But there are two that work there. One is young and reasonably attractive. Pretty good rub but nothing beyond a standard is offereed. When the old one is there I left my wallet in the car and I'll be right back. But silly me I forget to be right back and head to civilization.And that's why we share info... on this info sharing site.

Indiguy
05-29-17, 16:37
He's talking about Aquarius.Instead- following the creativity of all those colorful Wiz of Oz clues. We might suggest a singalong with The 3 D+2 "When the moon is in the 7th house. " . Or like what was on Dorothy's feet?. Ask. What was on his head?

Keeping member mongers current by creating clever codes can be as much fun as the hunt for the perfect asian masseuse. (Who is clearly not in Edinburg.)

Nite View
05-30-17, 09:45
My usual was not in Friday. Stopped in west of he Mountains for the first time. I received a good massage from Ronny (I think) , spent a lot of time on the gluteus maximus. On the flip started on the top and worked down stopping to take care of things in the middle. After cleaning up continued the rest of the way down. Roaming was allowed. Standard fee but did go over my hhr.

Stay Safe NV.

TheBlindman
05-30-17, 14:07
It's been a while. But there are two that work there. One is young and reasonably attractive. Pretty good rub but nothing beyond a standard is offereed. When the old one is there I left my wallet in the car and I'll be right back. But silly me I forget to be right back and head to civilization.Silly me, I just tell the older unattractive ones to dim the lights a little more. 😜.

LancePkrbttm
05-30-17, 14:36
My usual was not in Friday. Stopped in west of he Mountains for the first time. I received a good massage from Ronny (I think) , spent a lot of time on the gluteus maximus. On the flip started on the top and worked down stopping to take care of things in the middle. After cleaning up continued the rest of the way down. Roaming was allowed. Standard fee but did go over my hhr.

Stay Safe NV.She gets mad if you spank her bottom hard once you get those panties down. Even if you rub real nice after. All the clothes go back on. Like someone hit the reset button on all my hard work.

PS I prefer Palindrome!

GreatPretender
05-30-17, 21:57
Finally made my way to H to see what all the fuss was about. Got some one named Linda, older and just average by any scale being used. Full menu was open and the old bird was primed and ready. Absolutely tiny down there, and try as I might, I never felt that my average size inspector was getting all the way into the shaft. The shaft was extremely tight though, so GP found what he was looking for pretty quick. Did the full hr since I wanted to fully experience H in all it's glory, final damage was. 6 house fee plus 1. 0 tip. Overall experience was good, decent massage, lots of tease, pleasant environment, very good personality. Not in that area very often but might repeat if the mood strikes me and I need to work up an appetite for a post-massage chili cheese dog from the nearby restaurant that I like. Would be nice to get a younger version of Linda to work me over next time too. Will report back if I stop in again.

Nite View
05-31-17, 08:08
She gets mad if you spank her bottom hard once you get those panties down. Even if you rub real nice after. All the clothes go back on. Like someone hit the reset button on all my hard work.

PS I prefer Palindrome!Sorry could not remember the name. I will remember not to do that. How much further have you gotten with her? I did not want o push my luck the first time.

Thanks NV.

Indiguy
06-01-17, 17:27
She gets mad if you spank her bottom hard once you get those panties down. Even if you rub real nice after. All the clothes go back on. Like someone hit the reset button on all my hard work.

PS I prefer Palindrome!And to think I had never thought that a CRACK! across an unsuspecting butt would have anything but encouraging results.

Jammin 2
06-02-17, 13:16
New add this week so I took the bait. It is a bit hard to find, because the front sign didn't match the address. I got the girl behind the desk, Lucy. Lucy is fairly young (30's) and not bad looking on the AMP scale. She have an excellent therapeutic massage, with enough teasing that I thought there would be extras. I also slowly grabbed her leg and went up the leg to the ass and was met with no resistance, so I was certain "game on". After the oil was removed there was a light finger tease all over the backside, but it ended after about 15-30 seconds. I thought maybe we were running short on time. I tried to touch under her shirt but was denied. Hmm. Then she rubbed my belly but would go no lower. She asked if I wanted oil and poured it into my hand. Soooo, the ending is self-service. 60 for massage and I tipped 20, which she seemed satisfied with.

From the name all I could think about it the Lemon Song from Led Zeppelin II. "Squeeze me baby, 'till the juice runs down my leg".

BigMack
06-02-17, 14:29
Who can orally drain ws your stress relief, no FS, for a reasonable donation, tip always dependent on "extras" that might be allowed. PM with recommendations. Not spending big dollars on GPS ladies. Kisses Mack.

Member #5514
06-02-17, 16:03
Visited Ben's yesterday and there are two new girls there​. One is slim and taller name is sissy. This is who I got. The other girl is older and plumper. She ask if I wanted soft medium or hard. I asked for hard and she delivered. There was very little teasing so I wasn't hopeful on the flip. But offered standard finish with decent technique. Allowed over clothes roaming the first couple times I tried under shirt she sheepishly giggled and backed away on third attempt she let me touch she wears a very padded bra they are very tiny. I would say she is average in looks. I will repeat for the massage alone. She really worked the kinks out in my back.

TheRealBigMeek
06-02-17, 17:38
Hey guys, this isn't my first post. I deciphered the palindrome a couple weeks ago but I'd really like to make it to SoHo and H. Can someone help me out and PM me?

LancePkrbttm
06-02-17, 21:26
Hey guys, this isn't my first post. I deciphered the palindrome a couple weeks ago but I'd really like to make it to SoHo and H. Can someone help me out and PM me?Soho is closed.

LancePkrbttm
06-02-17, 21:26
And to think I had never thought that a CRACK! across an unsuspecting butt would have anything but encouraging results.That's what I thought!

LancePkrbttm
06-02-17, 21:27
Sorry could not remember the name. I will remember not to do that. How much further have you gotten with her? I did not want o push my luck the first time.

Thanks NV.No worries! Not that far but still have fun trying each time!

Monsignor
06-02-17, 23:47
Soho is closed.I was just there 2 days ago. Has it closed since then?

LancePkrbttm
06-03-17, 01:45
I was just there 2 days ago. Has it closed since then?I went like two weeks ago. Still best to KC?

LancePkrbttm
06-03-17, 04:17
I went like two weeks ago. Still best to KC?Sorry, still next to KC?

BigMack
06-03-17, 05:19
With oral finish around Not looking for FS just a good old fashioned American "plumber". LOL PM if you can help Tried Wendys, the haircut lady and Amy NO DICE on the "piple" cleaner. Mack.

Johnny42
06-03-17, 07:44
There is a new AMP in the Columbus area. Has anyone toftt yet?

Kost40
06-03-17, 10:08
There is a new AMP in the Columbus area. Has anyone toftt yet?I visited yesterday. I went in for a half hour but staid for the hour. It was totally legit. All draped. I stayed for the hour because the massage was that good. It has only been open for 2 weeks. Maybe things will change one the new shine wears off.

TheRealBigMeek
06-03-17, 10:20
What do you guys think is the best AMP spot? I feel like I should take a trip up the yellow brick road today unless you mongers can point me in a better direction.

LancePkrbttm
06-03-17, 17:59
With oral finish around Not looking for FS just a good old fashioned American "plumber". LOL PM if you can help Tried Wendys, the haircut lady and Amy NO DICE on the "piple" cleaner. Mack.Lots of choices south of the Ohio river.

BigMack
06-03-17, 18:08
Lots of choices south of the Ohio river.Maybe a PM with some suggestions might be in order on your part but would prefer to stay local for now and support our local ladies.

Monsignor
06-03-17, 19:10
Sorry, still next to KC?I don't know what KC is. Soho=satisfied. I was there on Wednesday; Rose was my provider.

TaylorG
06-03-17, 19:31
Hi all,

After an afternoon grinding away at Carb day and then getting shot down, I decided to stop in at the Knights who say Ni on the northwest side. I largely stopped there because it was somewhat on the way home. Paid. 4 for half hour. I value body much more than looks, so I was pretty happy with the masseuse, but I have a feeling most would rate her around a 5 or 6.

The massage was good and it went the full half hour. It had some some sensual hints--grazing of the boys, some decent time spend on the backside, etc. , but in the end, she was adamant that I self serve. I wasn't inclined to do so, so I tipped. 1 and left. After all, it was a good massage. OTC roaming was allowed, but I only tried a few pats on her backside.

Sorry guys, after a day full of sun and drink, I don't remember any names.

Still amped up (no pun intended), I headed north to pray with Angels for a better experience. I paid. 5 for half hour. The gal is tall and is a spinner--just what the doctor ordered. I speculate most would rate her around a 5 looks-wise. The massage was decent while lying face down. Upon the flip she went right to work without asking any questions. When I asked about additional activities, she quickly declined. She allowed some OTC roaming but did not allow any roaming in the front. She initially employed the jackhammer method, so I asked her to slow down. It took awhile, and I heard her sigh. Since it was closing time, I buckled down and started really concentrating. After completion, she said, "shoot too much. Shoot too much", which got us both laughing. She cleaned me up and gave me a water. I think she pulled the sheets as I was walking out. I tipped .5.

Stay safe!

Monky Eye
06-04-17, 11:08
Visiting for the race I had posted on 5/27 asking for help sending me info on the codes or PM me on a parlor, but no one replied.

Regardless I want to share a weird experience I had at a parlor on S. E Street. If you want name of it PM me. My buddy and I went together, which I know can scare them, but we think they thought we were LEO. Both left their doors open about 10 inches, wanted know where we were from, had we been there, etc same old questions. We did have put off state plates on vehicle.

After few minutes I did not hear anyone come in but she left the room, came back and said had get more oil. Then about 10 minutes later I hear the door, she leaves again, comes back and said " oh that was the owner he will be here for awhile."

All the time she is leaving door open again about 10 inches. I test her out trying to rub her leg, she says "oh no you be good man" she then leaves room and comes back so by this time I'm determined to put her to the test. I grab a handful of ass and she jumps back says, "you not good man-you be good man" determined I roll over on my back and she puts towel on me immediately.

I take it off, and rub my dick up and down and smile, she immediately leaves room again and comes back and tells me "no towel me can't give you massage. " I said fine give me back half my money and I will leave, she acts like can't understand me. So I say hell with it, put my clothes on and go outside to wait on my friend. Outside the front door was Asian man looking over our car, looking me over up and down, I spoke to him and he did not say anything. My friend soon comes out, we get in car and the guy is watching us very closely. My friend said his lady would not let him touch her, and she left room couple times that mine did so they must have been getting instructions on playing it safe.

Wasted money but learning experience for us, don't go to massage parlor together. Scares them.

Monky Eye
06-04-17, 11:26
Reported on a bad experience I had bit did have one good experience. Went to a place that did not advertise Massage or Spa on the sign in front yard but did advertise Therapy. My friend had gone alone the night before and had fun, no FS but good massage, CBJ, played with the V, and FIV, DATY and said he is pretty sure she cum twice and got into it. She was mid 30's, name Mae. He said damn good massage also. Very fair value.

So, next day he takes me there and we go in, he introduces me to her and said "this is my buddy, make him happy" she is smiling and nodding head up and down. There are two other younger ladies sitting on sofa that I probably would have picked but I went with the sure thing. To make it short I had same things friend had, she came in room and immediately stripped off and gave me good massage, turned me over and put my mouth on her tits. I did not DATY, it was real hairy and just not my thing, but she actually tried to get me to, laying on her back and rubbing her clit and smiling at me. I tried get FS but she absolutely would not. Cute slim body, real 32 Bs, CBJ with Saran Wrap. Fair price.

In respect to your codes and I that I do not understand them if want more info PM me.

Bjcim Seeker
06-04-17, 14:44
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-eastern-therapeutic-massage-317-558-9395-gorgeous-college-students/12861619

Texted and they only gave me limited directions. They say behind starbucks but it's a little further down by Mac River. I didn't have appt but man at desks leads me to room. I waited for 20 minutes before asking him if anyone was going to see me. He said 5 minute. About 10-15 later a very nice looking girl walks in. Broken English but better than others. Decent massage but focused on same area on back / neck for a long time. She left room for like 5 minutes. Then leaves again for 2/3 minutes to get hot towel. I flip over and she covers my lower half. Did half-assed job on my front. Rubbed legs above sheet. She asked about time a lot and reminded me how much time I had left. Because she was so late to begin with I had to get out of there for another appointment. I asked her to rub my 3rd leg but she say no. She wanted tip after that.

This is my 4th AMP in Indy. Only had luck at one (fitness). Should have just stuck with them.

LancePkrbttm
06-04-17, 22:16
Sorry, still next to KC?The door was locked and the sign was off one afternoon. So went back and all is as it always has been. Met Ling. She is real cute!

KC is not Pizza Hut.

Keepinitclean
06-05-17, 09:05
Visiting for the race I had posted on 5/27 asking for help sending me info on the codes or PM me on a parlor, but no one replied.

Regardless I want to share a weird experience I had at a parlor on S. E Street. If you want name of it PM me. My buddy and I went together, which I know can scare them, but we think they thought we were LEO. Both left their doors open about 10 inches, wanted know where we were from, had we been there, etc same old questions. We did have put off state plates on vehicle.

After few minutes I did not hear anyone come in but she left the room, came back and said had get more oil. Then about 10 minutes later I hear the door, she leaves again, comes back and said " oh that was the owner he will be here for awhile."

All the time she is leaving door open again about 10 inches. I test her out trying to rub her leg, she says "oh no you be good man" she then leaves room and comes back so by this time I'm determined to put her to the test. I grab a handful of ass and she jumps back says, "you not good man-you be good man" determined I roll over on my back and she puts towel on me immediately.

I take it off, and rub my dick up and down and smile, she immediately leaves room again and comes back and tells me "no towel me can't give you massage. " I said fine give me back half my money and I will leave, she acts like can't understand me. So I say hell with it, put my clothes on and go outside to wait on my friend. Outside the front door was Asian man looking over our car, looking me over up and down, I spoke to him and he did not say anything. My friend soon comes out, we get in car and the guy is watching us very closely. My friend said his lady would not let him touch her, and she left room couple times that mine did so they must have been getting instructions on playing it safe.

Wasted money but learning experience for us, don't go to massage parlor together. Scares them.Thst blows man, but if I saw 2 guys came in the same car I'd get out of there so fast. Can't say I blame them. Someone always wanted to make a name for themselves and make a bust to get on local tv. Them show busts on tv is the only way I found this hobby haha.

Monsignor
06-05-17, 10:06
The door was locked and the sign was off one afternoon. So went back and all is as it always has been. Met Ling. She is real cute!

KC is not Pizza Hut.LOL I thought that was too obvious, so assumed it must be something else. I honestly never noticed that there was one close by. Glad to hear nothing happened to the place. I was planing on a second visit with Rose before she leaves.

Jjbee62
06-05-17, 14:46
Thst blows man, but if I saw 2 guys came in the same car I'd get out of there so fast. Can't say I blame them. Someone always wanted to make a name for themselves and make a bust to get on local tv. Them show busts on tv is the only way I found this hobby haha.Not only 2 guys same car, but pushing too hard. If she thinks you might be LE, pushing too hard will just convince her you're LE.

If for whatever reason it isn't happening, write it off as a bad break and decide if you'll do the self service if offered.

IndyManLaw
06-05-17, 20:48
I sent you a PM for more details. Not sure my PMs are going through. Thanks!

Reported on a bad experience I had bit did have one good experience. Went to a place that did not advertise Massage or Spa on the sign in front yard but did advertise Therapy. My friend had gone alone the night before and had fun, no FS but good massage, CBJ, played with the V, and FIV, DATY and said he is pretty sure she cum twice and got into it. She was mid 30's, name Mae. He said damn good massage also. Very fair value.

So, next day he takes me there and we go in, he introduces me to her and said "this is my buddy, make him happy" she is smiling and nodding head up and down. There are two other younger ladies sitting on sofa that I probably would have picked but I went with the sure thing. To make it short I had same things friend had, she came in room and immediately stripped off and gave me good massage, turned me over and put my mouth on her tits. I did not DATY, it was real hairy and just not my thing, but she actually tried to get me to, laying on her back and rubbing her clit and smiling at me. I tried get FS but she absolutely would not. Cute slim body, real 32 Bs, CBJ with Saran Wrap. Fair price.

In respect to your codes and I that I do not understand them if want more info PM me.

I Love Hjs 2
06-06-17, 14:50
The flying monkeys have taken over the yellow brick road. It was my extreme displeasure to meet the new girl, Anna. Super lackluster massage period no teasing. And cartoonish finish. Lots of panting oh baby oh baby. And super repetitive. And no front massage. Avoid Anna. She's new and super sub par.

RoadHog1980
06-06-17, 22:40
The flying monkeys have taken over the yellow brick road. It was my extreme displeasure to meet the new girl, Anna. Super lackluster massage period no teasing. And cartoonish finish. Lots of panting oh baby oh baby. And super repetitive. And no front massage. Avoid Anna. She's new and super sub par.I had a decent time, but I'm kind of feeling that repetitive thing too. The therapists were all looking old. Typical experience with some extra work in back. No menu.

Agronoman
06-07-17, 06:59
The flying monkeys have taken over the yellow brick road. It was my extreme displeasure to meet the new girl, Anna. Super lackluster massage period no teasing. And cartoonish finish. Lots of panting oh baby oh baby. And super repetitive. And no front massage. Avoid Anna. She's new and super sub par.First visit last week and saw Vivi. Great massage, roaming under the clothes, showed the girls, nice finish, and so on. Too bad there is a fly in the ointment now.

Keepinitclean
06-07-17, 08:51
I tried jump st. Got a woman with really short hair in her 40's. Ok massage standard finish, nothing to write home about.

Went to palendrom hoping to see hannah again but she's gone now. Got a lady in her 40's standard finish again with nothing special.

Does any place have girls at least in there 30's now?

Heritage1
06-08-17, 13:49
I stopped in, and drew Nana. As she began the massage in her scrubs, I politely reached out and brushed her leg she grabbed my arm after it was a way from her leg, and forcefully shoved it away, saying "no touch! I tried again a few minutes later, not forcefully or anything more than a graze. She wanted 60 tip just to touch. Needless to say, I left after about 15 minutes. I left a reasonable tip for her service. Not sure what she had going on, but I sure won't be back. I've had years of experience and had nothing to draw on with this one. Short, thin, IBT, longer hair that was light and dark two tone.

Heritage1.

LegKiBob
06-08-17, 14:53
Visited Ben's yesterday and there are two new girls there​. One is slim and taller name is sissy. This is who I got. The other girl is older and plumper. She ask if I wanted soft medium or hard. I asked for hard and she delivered. There was very little teasing so I wasn't hopeful on the flip. But offered standard finish with decent technique. Allowed over clothes roaming the first couple times I tried under shirt she sheepishly giggled and backed away on third attempt she let me touch she wears a very padded bra they are very tiny. I would say she is average in looks. I will repeat for the massage alone. She really worked the kinks out in my back.Sissy gives great massage but seems like just a standard finish girl.

PrinterMike
06-09-17, 06:53
Nice big rooms, fairly decent massage with stretching and climbing all over the table. Did some sort of move on my back with her butt that reminded me of a cat dragging its arse across the floor, but oddly enough it was very relaxing (insert your own kitty joke here) . I will say my masseuse used most of her body parts in the massage, just not the ones I prefer. I'm the end it was self service offered and nothing else except a grazing otc.

Ruby. Popped in last night. Young girl, nice top with large eraser nipples which were fun. Some teasing below allowed, but nothing more for me. Decent finish and I'll give her credit for putting in the time and not quitting on her arm curls until the workout was done.

Both were standard pricing. Best, Mike.

Spriteboy
06-09-17, 13:08
Stopped a few days ago. Sorry to the monger in the truck that pulled up as I was going in. Got wei wei she gave a excellent finger touch massage with plenty of roaming and seemed to like my hands on her. Standard finish 60/40.

SAndrews
06-09-17, 14:52
Which of the places can I leave happy from and pay with my cc. Long story. But can't get cash for the hobby any more.

ItsMyMrp
06-09-17, 17:18
I stopped in, and drew Nana. As she began the massage in her scrubs, I politely reached out and brushed her leg she grabbed my arm after it was a way from her leg, and forcefully shoved it away, saying "no touch! I tried again a few minutes later, not forcefully or anything more than a graze. She wanted 60 tip just to touch. Needless to say, I left after about 15 minutes. I left a reasonable tip for her service. Not sure what she had going on, but I sure won't be back. I've had years of experience and had nothing to draw on with this one. Short, thin, IBT, longer hair that was light and dark two tone.

Heritage1.I had nearly the exact same experience. I reached out and she pushed my hand back and asked for a $60 tip to touch. But, alas, on the flip she needed hardly any encouragement from me. Great technique lots of oil and both hands were busy. I left the $40 tip.

Buzzy 1
06-09-17, 20:51
Makes you wonder how this works out.

http://www.wthr.com/article/30-laws-in-30-days-state-will-soon-require-a-license-for-massage-therapy

ManWithPants
06-10-17, 00:23
I went to the mountain again. This time I tried the table shower.

She had me change into a towel in a massage room, then took me to the shower room. She sprayed the table with hot water, and told me to strip naked and get face down on the table. I did so, and she washed me with soap and water. She told me to flip over, and washed my body off with soap and water again, with extra effort on my penis. Then she told me to get up, and dried me with the towel.

She had me wear the towel again, and took me to a massage room. She left so I could take off the wet towel, and get on the massage table with another dry towel. I was face down, and she came back to massage my back, arms, neck, and legs. She used a lotion, and washed it off with another hot towel. She told me to flip over and took the dry towel off my body. She massaged my chest, then offered to jack me off. I agreed, and she jacked me off for a few minutes until I cummed. Great session.

AsianK
06-10-17, 01:58

http://www.wthr.com/article/30-laws-in-30-days-state-will-soon-require-a-license-for-massage-therapyI believe other states have started this before. This allows a few things. The state wulill be able to keep tabs on how many massuse there are and where they are working. I remember years ago watching a dateline story or something about the spas in San Francisco. I think it was the health inspector going around checking on spas. As the health inspector they could check on licensed girls and look for signs of "illegal" activities. Recently Chicago busted all their spas checking for illegal activists. This may ruin the hobby for some, but not all.

ManWithPants
06-10-17, 04:54
Which of the places can I leave happy from and pay with my cc. Long story. But can't get cash for the hobby any more.All of them take credit card. I don't know why you would do this. Did your wife catch you going to massage parlors? Because you can still be tracked with a credit card.

Indiguy
06-10-17, 07:55
I sent you a PM for more details. Not sure my PMs are going through. Thanks!I also sent a pm. No luck. Does anybody know where this spa is?

Indy4620
06-10-17, 08:04
Was in need of some relaxation last Tuesday so I went to Oz around noon. Mamasan said, "Welcome back. " as I have visited there before. I opted for a half hour. Mamasan took me to a room with a door. I passed by a room with just shower curtains on my way to my room. I stripped naked and lay face down on the table. In came Lele. Prolly mid 30's. I thought she was cute with long dark hair and she had a nice rack. I'd rate her an 8. She allowed touching without a problem. Tits were nice and soft. I just did otc. Didn't ask tosee the puppies. Nice massage that turned sensual towards the end and the flip. After the flip rubbed my front side while teasing my middle. Very nice, slow, sensual finish. Cleaned me up afterwards and I left. Standard fee and tip 40/40.

IndyGolfer60
06-10-17, 08:07
I believe other states have started this before. This allows a few things. The state wulill be able to keep tabs on how many massuse there are and where they are working. I remember years ago watching a dateline story or something about the spas in San Francisco. I think it was the health inspector going around checking on spas. As the health inspector they could check on licensed girls and look for signs of "illegal" activities. Recently Chicago busted all their spas checking for illegal activists. This may ruin the hobby for some, but not all.As long as they train them in the art of a great happy ending.

Indiguy
06-10-17, 09:07
Does anybody have an idea where this place is?

In respect to your codes and I that I do not understand them if want more info PM me..

LegKiBob
06-10-17, 10:07
As long as they train them in the art of a great happy ending.Muffler shop has a sign in the yard?

BigKss
06-10-17, 15:18
Does anybody have an idea where this place is?

.I guess is the old place reopened. Only thing I am not sure is about the sofa. I didn't see sofa there. May be I am wrong about the place. But the rest fits the description. Didn't ask if there is girl named Mae though.

There were no sign nor there is ads on both BP and CL. There is only an open sign was lit. Three worked there. No Mamasan.

The one worked on me was skinny in her 30's. She said without ads, they are still very busy. Because all the regulars.

Since it was already their close time, she didn't want me to extend to 1 hour. I didn't ask for extra. But she went ahead did it.

I will check it again today or tomorrow. I think there is more.

Standard finish. But the hh is. 5 . Those seniors should recognize where it is. If not PM me.

BigKss
06-10-17, 18:16
I guess is the old place reopened. Only thing I am not sure is about the sofa. I didn't see sofa there. May be I am wrong about the place. But the rest fits the description. Didn't ask if there is girl named Mae though.

There were no sign nor there is ads on both BP and CL. There is only an open sign was lit. Three worked there. No Mamasan.

The one worked on me was skinny in her 30's. She said without ads, they are still very busy. Because all the regulars.

Since it was already their close time, she didn't want me to extend to 1 hour. I didn't ask for extra. But she went ahead did it.

I will check it again today or tomorrow. I think there is more.

Standard finish. But the hh is .5. Those seniors should recognize where it is. If not PM me.The one worked on me was the mama San.

RunForGold
06-10-17, 20:41

http://www.wthr.com/article/30-laws-in-30-days-state-will-soon-require-a-license-for-massage-therapyI was puzzled by the main reason for possibly passing this new regulation being to help prevent sex trafficking. I have been of the opinion that the problem of sex trafficking usually involves younger women or girls being forced to do something against their will, but the ladies I have seen in many of the AMP I have visited would not be in either of those categories. I don't believe they are being trafficked, but are doing what they have chosen to do.

WinterWarlock
06-10-17, 20:48
I was puzzled by the main reason for possibly passing this new regulation being to help prevent sex trafficking. I have been of the opinion that the problem of sex trafficking usually involves younger women or girls being forced to do something against their will, but the ladies I have seen in many of the AMP I have visited would not be in either of those categories. I don't believe they are being trafficked, but are doing what they have chosen to do.I would bet that many / most have debts that they are paying back. I may be wrong.

BigKss
06-10-17, 22:35
I was puzzled by the main reason for possibly passing this new regulation being to help prevent sex trafficking. I have been of the opinion that the problem of sex trafficking usually involves younger women or girls being forced to do something against their will, but the ladies I have seen in many of the AMP I have visited would not be in either of those categories. I don't believe they are being trafficked, but are doing what they have chosen to do.I don't think those girls are forced to do so. Matter fact, they already know about what they will be doing before come to here. The USA. So whatever the law is that doesn't apply to them. I don't what to be a jerk but this is true.

Jjbee62
06-10-17, 23:13
I was puzzled by the main reason for possibly passing this new regulation being to help prevent sex trafficking. I have been of the opinion that the problem of sex trafficking usually involves younger women or girls being forced to do something against their will, but the ladies I have seen in many of the AMP I have visited would not be in either of those categories. I don't believe they are being trafficked, but are doing what they have chosen to do.Not necessarily the case. This is especially true with the Chinese women. Many are told there is a good job for them, but get here and find out they're expected to work at an AMP. Some are threatened with blackmail, and the person who provided them with the visa controls them.

Trafficking isn't limited to any age range.

TaylorG
06-11-17, 10:12
Hi all,

Stopped in a Phoenix B and opted for a 1 hour. 6 massage. No table shower was available. Met Ling or Lina. I think most would rate her as average, but I thought she was cute and more importantly had a nice, spinner body. She gave a great, legitimate massage, and upon the flip, she cautiously inquired what I was interested in. I decided to go the shag route, and I wasn't disappointed. We spent the remaining time engaging in various positions. She was responsive without the fake, overt mannerisms. It was enjoyable and we actually went past the hour. Total damage was $ with. 4 tip (for awesome time and running over hour).

I will definitely return.

Prince Numenor
06-11-17, 10:37
I've had the $60 touch fee quoted to me also. Really irritated and spoiled the session but got the he anyway. Stopped going for awhile but started again. I think the owner has instructed the girls on this as with wearing the scrubs designed to give air of respectability or whatever. Saying that you always get a quality massage with a nice ending here so still worth going. Numenor.

I had nearly the exact same experience. I reached out and she pushed my hand back and asked for a $60 tip to touch. But, alas, on the flip she needed hardly any encouragement from me. Great technique lots of oil and both hands were busy. I left the $40 tip.

DrHung
06-11-17, 12:37
What's up with Cindy at Bash? She's gotten very inconsistent and wanted me to self-serve last time. Flat out said 'no, I don't do that' to full service. When did she become so inconsistent? PM me if you know anything.

BigKss
06-11-17, 16:25
Hi all,

Stopped in a Phoenix B and opted for a 1 hour. 6 massage. No table shower was available. Met Ling or Lina. I think most would rate her as average, but I thought she was cute and more importantly had a nice, spinner body. She gave a great, legitimate massage, and upon the flip, she cautiously inquired what I was interested in. I decided to go the shag route, and I wasn't disappointed. We spent the remaining time engaging in various positions. She was responsive without the fake, overt mannerisms. It was enjoyable and we actually went past the hour. Total damage was $ with. 4 tip (for awesome time and running over hour).

I will definitely return.Wait, you mean you tip her. 4 and had FS?

Spriteboy
06-11-17, 19:37
Wait, you mean you tip her. 4 and had FS?When I went last week she wanted 80 extra. So plus 60 for the door that is probably the 140.

Monky Eye
06-12-17, 11:31
The door was locked and the sign was off one afternoon. So went back and all is as it always has been. Met Ling. She is real cute!

KC is not Pizza Hut.
Does anybody have an idea where this place is?.Sorry guys I have travelling with family issues since the race but will answer all my PMs as promised in next 48 hours. I had I think 33 and replied to about 6 just now, what makes it slow you have to wait 60 seconds before sending another email.

Monky Eye.

DuggerJug
06-12-17, 11:48
Not necessarily the case. This is especially true with the Chinese women. Many are told there is a good job for them, but get here and find out they're expected to work at an AMP. Some are threatened with blackmail, and the person who provided them with the visa controls them.

Trafficking isn't limited to any age range.Many women are sold in China by their parents who want a male child. Also, a Chinese woman over 30 has virtually no chance of ever getting married.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nu

Monky Eye
06-12-17, 14:59
Guys, on June 4 I posted of a "Good Experience" and offered info by PM. Well I have been traveling since then for family issues and have just today replied to I think all that PM'd me. Over 30 in fact, you horned bastards. LOL.

Hope I did not miss anyone, if so maybe one of the locals will post a review as a follow up. I am now in Florida visiting, yes it is very hot but the best part of that is the hotter it gets the smaller the bikini gets and the more hard bodies on the beach.

It is rough as hell to watch young chicks in a thong, but as they say some body has to do it. I invested in a pair of reflector shades so I could stare longer and not be so perverted looking. Old man with skinny white legs needs all the tricks he can get.

See you next year for the race, have fun but be safe.

I want all the pussy I can physically handle and monetarily afford because a day is coming when I will be in the nursing home with my reflector shades on and only be able to look at fat nurses and women as old as me. Reminds me of a guy telling me one time when I was young, "the worst thing about getting old is you have to fuck old women. " I thought he was a sick minded old man, but damn how close to being right he was!

Member #5514
06-12-17, 15:59
I visited the AMP near the boarder at El napal. Got a girl hadn't seen before guess late 30's early 40's Maybe. Cute had the biggest breasts I've ever seen on an Asian girl nice and full. Promised me more menu next time. They were really busy. Standard finish with some UTC roaming.

BigKss
06-12-17, 19:58
I visited the AMP near the boarder at El napal. Got a girl hadn't seen before guess late 30's early 40's Maybe. Cute had the biggest breasts I've ever seen on an Asian girl nice and full. Promised me more menu next time. They were really busy. Standard finish with some UTC roaming.This is in the south side?

BigKss
06-12-17, 20:11
Many women are sold in China by their parents who want a male child. Also, a Chinese woman over 30 has virtually no chance of ever getting married.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_nuAgreed with most of it. But Sheng-nu won't work at AMP. They usually are well educated and worked in some well known companies in China. They will try to find older foreign men to date and so on eventually get married but not all.

Those who work at AMP here, some of them were already worked in the similar profession in China.

Buzzy 1
06-12-17, 20:36
Stopped by new spot yesterday morning to check it out. Don't remember girls name but nice looking and good built, looked good in her jeans. Had a decent massage, no tease or touching at all. Keep things covered with towel after flip. I had went for hr and when done let small tip for at least a decent massage. Total of $.

Not sure if will repeat, to many sure places around for now.

DuggerJug
06-13-17, 09:30
Agreed with most of it. But Sheng-nu won't work at AMP. They usually are well educated and worked in some well known companies in China. They will try to find older foreign men to date and so on eventually get married but not all.

Those who work at AMP here, some of them were already worked in the similar profession in China.I personally don't get it. All those leftover ladies should come here. Let me see, an overweight, vain, self centered american chic, or a smart, loyal, beautiful asian. Hmmm let me see which one would I pick now that I am older.

DuggerJug
06-13-17, 09:35
Guys, on June 4 I posted of a "Good Experience" and offered info by PM. Well I have been traveling since then for family issues and have just today replied to I think all that PM'd me. Over 30 in fact, you horned bastards. LOL.

Hope I did not miss anyone, if so maybe one of the locals will post a review as a follow up. I am now in Florida visiting, yes it is very hot but the best part of that is the hotter it gets the smaller the bikini gets and the more hard bodies on the beach.

It is rough as hell to watch young chicks in a thong, but as they say some body has to do it. I invested in a pair of reflector shades so I could stare longer and not be so perverted looking. Old man with skinny white legs needs all the tricks he can get.

See you next year for the race, have fun but be safe.

I want all the pussy I can physically handle and monetarily afford because a day is coming when I will be in the nursing home with my reflector shades on and only be able to look at fat nurses and women as old as me. Reminds me of a guy telling me one time when I was young, "the worst thing about getting old is you have to fuck old women. " I thought he was a sick minded old man, but damn how close to being right he was!Enjoy it while you can. Keep your usasg account. Maybe we can all chip in and get you an outcall dressed as a nurse. Just don't flatline on us.

DuggerJug
06-13-17, 09:41
This is in the south side?Yeah missing the key to this clue. No el nopals in indy. Sounds like it might be the girl from the legendary suite G. She'd pull those puppies out before you got your hat off.

Ziggy1
06-13-17, 10:44
I'm visiting from up north and looking for suggestions for where I should go. I'll be staying on the northwest side of Indy. Not looking for FS but do want to end happy. Thanks. Feel free to PM me.

BpkbDude
06-14-17, 05:15
Yeah missing the key to this clue. No el nopals in indy. Sounds like it might be the girl from the legendary suite G. She'd pull those puppies out before you got your hat off.Stumped me for a second too. But after a little google snooping figured he was referring to the place in Columbus. But, where is this legendary "G"? As I recall, there used to be a "G" on South side, but it's been long gone.

BigKss
06-14-17, 12:16
Stumped me for a second too. But after a little google snooping figured he was referring to the place in Columbus. But, where is this legendary "G"? As I recall, there used to be a "G" on South side, but it's been long gone.But he said its near the border, I don't think it's Columbus.

Videoxxman
06-14-17, 17:20
Went to Lemon today. Interesting massage, never been massaged through a towel. Was a good massage but kept the boys covered at all time. The place is very nice and they use hot towels to clean the oil off but disappointed in no roaming or anything except a massage.

Nimda2
06-14-17, 17:56
Stumped me for a second too. But after a little google snooping figured he was referring to the place in Columbus. But, where is this legendary "G"? As I recall, there used to be a "G" on South side, but it's been long gone.Yes, the monger in question is talking about the place on the south side of town on Madison. And yes, it has been closed for quite some time. I almost posted a comment when he first called it "Legendary" but let it go. Now you are asking and I will say it was never legendary. How the hell can a place be legendary when it was open only a couple months. Even then, some days / nights it was closed for no known reason.

Some say Cindy was legendary but she has worked at several locations before and after Suite G came and went. She was good but I don't think she was legendary but it really doesn't matter at this point since she has left town with that colored tree growing out of her stomach a long time ago.

Wick96
06-15-17, 06:46
Just curious how the H was now a days. I've been out of the hobby for a while and going to dive back in. Bens place was good to me a few times but it was standard finish with otc roaming. I cracked the palidrome but actually can't remember even through research of CL and BP any hints would be appreciated.

Dracos
06-15-17, 08:57
I'll let someone else come up with a code for this place. It's been a massage joint forever, but I'm 99% sure that it used to be a legit massage therapy place. It's since been bought out by the usual AMP crew and provides the service we've come to expect. My therapist was definitely older and not particularly attractive, friendly though, and gave me the strongest (like painful) neck massage I've ever had, followed by about as much oil as your standard NURU without the body slide. Great tease before the flip, lots of playing with the rosebud. Standard finish, but I had to definitively demonstrate I wasn't uncle before it was started. I'd repeat in a bind, but I'm getting kind of tired of asian grandmas.

Jjbee62
06-15-17, 11:43
Yes, the monger in question is talking about the place on the south side of town on Madison. And yes, it has been closed for quite some time. I almost posted a comment when he first called it "Legendary" but let it go. Now you are asking and I will say it was never legendary. How the hell can a place be legendary when it was open only a couple months. Even then, some days / nights it was closed for no known reason.

Some say Cindy was legendary but she has worked at several locations before and after Suite G came and went. She was good but I don't think she was legendary but it really doesn't matter at this point since she has left town with that colored tree growing out of her stomach a long time ago.I wouldn't classify her as legendary either. Now there was another one on Madison, long before Suite G that was pretty close to legendary. Sophia.

Keepinitclean
06-15-17, 13:14
But he said its near the border, I don't think it's Columbus.Can we get another hint on this one?

Member #5514
06-15-17, 16:09
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massage/25500903

Can we get another hint on this one?

Keepinitclean
06-16-17, 08:17
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massage/25500903Well that was specific LOL. Thanks! I've been wishing they'd get someone new there. It's the only place I can get to in no more than an hour.

Skippy3
06-16-17, 11:48
Well that was specific LOL. Thanks! I've been wishing they'd get someone new there. It's the only place I can get to in no more than an hour.This may be better in the Btown forum but what about the Double B's down your way? Are they still a no go?

Stnick62
06-16-17, 14:36
Not sure which one you are talking about the on nearly to greenwood is closed. The one next to the Muffler shop is open and was only closed for a couple of weeks.

I wouldn't classify her as legendary either. Now there was another one on Madison, long before Suite G that was pretty close to legendary. Sophia.

Keepinitclean
06-16-17, 16:30
This may be better in the Btown forum but what about the Double B's down your way? Are they still a no go?Yeah unfortunately they're totally legit.

I went to Columbus just now but she charged me $20 to see them. Worth it. Fuckin giant for an Asian or any race for that matter. She was pretty cool and seemed interested in the fact theres no place to go in bloomington. She said "even the Chinese ones?" She asked how big bloomington is and everything. Maybe I'll get them to branch out.

Jjbee62
06-16-17, 23:56
Not sure which one you are talking about the on nearly to greenwood is closed. The one next to the Muffler shop is open and was only closed for a couple of weeks.No. It's been gone for years. It was the old Golden Spa, on Madison north of Epler. Or Repler if you remember the BP ad.

Stnick62
06-17-17, 00:21
Ok now I know where you mean. There is a place just north of the old Golden Spa. Golden there and an excellent worker went by Sophia. There was also a Golden Spa closed last year I think and US-31 and Main in Greenwood.

No. It's been gone for years. It was the old Golden Spa, on Madison north of Epler. Or Repler if you remember the BP ad.

DuggerJug
06-17-17, 08:37
Ok now I know where you mean. There is a place just north of the old Golden Spa. Golden there and an excellent worker went by Sophia. There was also a Golden Spa closed last year I think and US-31 and Main in Greenwood.Repler. Yes I remember. I thought is was Rainbow Spa. They advertised. "beautiful new special masseuse just in from vegas very nice and charming" Her name was ginger and she was all that. A total pro.

NapTown
06-17-17, 08:50
I'll let someone else come up with a code for this place. It's been a massage joint forever, but I'm 99% sure that it used to be a legit massage therapy place. It's since been bought out by the usual AMP crew and provides the service we've come to expect. My therapist was definitely older and not particularly attractive, friendly though, and gave me the strongest (like painful) neck massage I've ever had, followed by about as much oil as your standard NURU without the body slide. Great tease before the flip, lots of playing with the rosebud. Standard finish, but I had to definitively demonstrate I wasn't uncle before it was started. I'd repeat in a bind, but I'm getting kind of tired of asian grandmas.I stopped into this place recently and was greeted by the same woman who probably serviced you. I asked her if there was another girl working in hopes of some younger talent. She came back with the oldest woman I've ever seen in an AMP, literally 65 to 70 years old. I turned around and scurried out the door as fast as I could. All that aside it's a bad location, there's a school right across the street.

DuggerJug
06-17-17, 08:53
Yes, the monger in question is talking about the place on the south side of town on Madison. And yes, it has been closed for quite some time. I almost posted a comment when he first called it "Legendary" but let it go. Now you are asking and I will say it was never legendary. How the hell can a place be legendary when it was open only a couple months. Even then, some days / nights it was closed for no known reason.

Some say Cindy was legendary but she has worked at several locations before and after Suite G came and went. She was good but I don't think she was legendary but it really doesn't matter at this point since she has left town with that colored tree growing out of her stomach a long time ago.Cindy had started an another place on East. South of the muffler shop. At east and Epler, with a girl named Sophia who loved to tickle. Then she showed up at G. I don't know how long G was open, but the big tit girl flopped them out as you were paying for your hour, and all bets were off. The ultra cute skinny girl whose name I can't remember, when I went after the Super Bowl, and made her understand what hungover meant, had me doing her doggy style before the massage ever started, so yes, for me it was legendary.

Nimda2
06-17-17, 09:18
Not sure which one you are talking about the on nearly to greenwood is closed. The one next to the Muffler shop is open and was only closed for a couple of weeks.There is no AMP next to the muffler shop. Only a muffler shop next to the muffler shop. The closest AMPs to the muffler shop is Phoenix and Tuscon which are both about a mile away.

The muffler shop was closed for a bit due to LEO making a visit but that only lasted about a month and they were back open again.

More code confusion for your pleasure.

Nimda2
06-17-17, 09:26
No. It's been gone for years. It was the old Golden Spa, on Madison north of Epler. Or Repler if you remember the BP ad.The Golden Spa was the name used for the location in Greenwood at the corner of 31 and main which is inside greenwood city limits. Open and closed in the same location several times courtesy of GPD. Last known status: closed.

The AMP on Madison North of Epler is called the happy time spa and it has been open in the same location for a couple years now. Total legit massage, no extras. Good massage though.

Nimda2
06-17-17, 09:33
Ok now I know where you mean. There is a place just north of the old Golden Spa. Golden there and an excellent worker went by Sophia. There was also a Golden Spa closed last year I think and US-31 and Main in Greenwood.The AMP on 31 that was north of the mall and north of the golden spa was called BLUE by the code. I think it was actually called Blue Therapy Massage on the old sign out front of the house. It was very good at what they did but they were closed last year with the others that fell to LEO's visit. The house they were in is now another business entity. And yes, the name Sophia is what I recall also for one of the gals working there, not anywhere else.

Nimda2
06-17-17, 09:53
Cindy had started an another place on East. South of the muffler shop. At east and Epler, with a girl named Sophia who loved to tickle. Then she showed up at G. I don't know how long G was open, but the big tit girl flopped them out as you were paying for your hour, and all bets were off. The ultra cute skinny girl whose name I can't remember, when I went after the Super Bowl, and made her understand what hungover meant, had me doing her doggy style before the massage ever started, so yes, for me it was legendary.Cindy (with the tree) did first show up at a short lived location on 31 and Gilbert, not Epler. There's never been an AMP at 31 and Epler. The location was open for less than a year when they suddenly closed up. I don't there was anyone else ever working there besides Cindy who was always there by herself when I visited. Sophia showed up on down the street at BLUE about a year later when they first opened.

Yes, Cindy was at G for part of the very short time they were open. There was another girl there (short, long hair, better looking than Cindy) that lasted most of the short existence but Cindy disappeared before they closed up only after being open for a couple months.

You can recall your time as "Legenday."

Nimfo
06-17-17, 10:09
I seen this ad http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/text-me-hello-my-name-is-amy-mon-sat-by-appointment-only-text-me-for-details-317-663-960/16899160 for massage. Any reviews? Or any suggestions on where I should go for massage? Please PM me and help me out.

Johnny42
06-17-17, 11:48
Yeah unfortunately they're totally legit.

I went to Columbus just now but she charged me $20 to see them. Worth it. Fuckin giant for an Asian or any race for that matter. She was pretty cool and seemed interested in the fact theres no place to go in bloomington. She said "even the Chinese ones?" She asked how big bloomington is and everything. Maybe I'll get them to branch out.A buddy of mine went there and said he got FS with the new girl with the big boobs for a buck forty.

Stnick62
06-17-17, 12:39
I know where the muffler shop I am talking about is located. I have had my muffler and breaks repaired there. It is a real car repair business. The house immediately South of the muffler shop is an AMP. I also know where Phoenix and Tuscon are located. There is a note on one of the doors saying they will be open next week.

There is no AMP next to the muffler shop. Only a muffler shop next to the muffler shop. The closest AMPs to the muffler shop is Phoenix and Tuscon which are both about a mile away.

The muffler shop was closed for a bit due to LEO making a visit but that only lasted about a month and they were back open again.

More code confusion for your pleasure.

Member #5514
06-17-17, 18:49
She gave me the impression that much more was possible.

A buddy of mine went there and said he got FS with the new girl with the big boobs for a buck forty.

Indy420
06-17-17, 20:15
Took a trip down the yellow brick road today and wasn't disappointed. Didn't catch the gals name and she wasn't the best looking, but good with her hands. Not sure if I call this a downside, but there basically wasn't a massage at all. While on my stomach she spent the entire time playing with junior. Standard finish on the flip, standard tip. Will repeat for sure.

MHunt6369
06-17-17, 22:49
Long time lurker but I finally caved in and got an account.

I know someone on here said her name was San. She used to be at Carson until the place closed down. Has anyone seen her lately? I've missed that one.

MHunt6369
06-17-17, 23:00
Long time lurker first time poster, hopefully this ones posts. The woman that was at Carson, I believe she goes by San? Has anyone seen her around after Carson closed? I owe her a visit.

MegoFast
06-18-17, 17:36
Cindy (with the tree) did first show up at a short lived location on 31 and Gilbert, not Epler. There's never been an AMP at 31 and Epler. The location was open for less than a year when they suddenly closed up. I don't there was anyone else ever working there besides Cindy who was always there by herself when I visited. Sophia showed up on down the street at BLUE about a year later when they first opened.

Yes, Cindy was at G for part of the very short time they were open. There was another girl there (short, long hair, better looking than Cindy) that lasted most of the short existence but Cindy disappeared before they closed up only after being open for a couple months.

You can recall your time as "Legenday."Sophia did start her time in Indy at the location you refer to as 31 and Gilbert. She moved on to "coin shop" shortly after the first place closed. She also spent a short time at H. I had her cell #, but haven't spoken to her in a long time.

Buzzy 1
06-18-17, 19:20
I visited the AMP near the boarder at El napal. Got a girl hadn't seen before guess late 30's early 40's Maybe. Cute had the biggest breasts I've ever seen on an Asian girl nice and full. Promised me more menu next time. They were really busy. Standard finish with some UTC roaming.Several yrs back was a girl out west at lina spa that fit this description. She would be out of her clothes before you would and liked for you to give her a rubdown. LOL. Then it was game on.

Looks like time to make a trip south to check it out.

LancePkrbttm
06-19-17, 00:20
A buddy of mine went there and said he got FS with the new girl with the big boobs for a buck forty.The one that says parking in the rear?

DowninBTown
06-19-17, 00:53
Last week I had another Arizona dream. This time in Tuscon. My first-choice Phoenix (the one w / the TS) posted a sign saying they were off for the week. Friendly Wei Wei greeted me at the door and we immediately hit it off. As looks go, in my opinion she's better than average. Maybe in her 30's. I find her attractive and she has a sweet and gentle personality. She's very accommodating and provides great service. Everything on menu. Total damage was $. 6 for 30 min. YMMV. Please treat her with respect. I will return.

Be safe.

DBT.

Jjbee62
06-19-17, 08:41
The Golden Spa was the name used for the location in Greenwood at the corner of 31 and main which is inside greenwood city limits. Open and closed in the same location several times courtesy of GPD. Last known status: closed.

The AMP on Madison North of Epler is called the happy time spa and it has been open in the same location for a couple years now. Total legit massage, no extras. Good massage though.The problem here is, you're talking about the last year or so and we're talking about several years ago.

The Golden Spa being discussed was on Madison, just north of the place that sells handicap vans and next to a stereo store. The stereo store is gone and the old spa is now a haircut place. Sophia, who worked there was incredible. The place opened again briefly under a different name, 3 or 4 years ago, but didn't last long.

Golden Spa on 31 at Main opened for 2 days before getting busted. I was there on the first day. It wasn't anything special.

G, or Lowes, or Coin Shop was around for about a year. Service there was always very good.

Blue (can't remember the full name) was just across and north if Wal-Mart on 31, next to bone dry roofing. They were busted on the same day as Muffler shop and a few others. I never tried it because the location was too conspicuous.

Happy Time has been reviewed by several, including me, as offering no extras. It's further north on Madison.

Jjbee62
06-19-17, 08:45
Last week I had another Arizona dream. This time in Tuscon. My first-choice Phoenix (the one w / the TS) posted a sign saying they were off for the week. Friendly Wei Wei greeted me at the door and we immediately hit it off. As looks go, in my opinion she's better than average. Maybe in her 30's. I find her attractive and she has a sweet and gentle personality. She's very accommodating and provides great service. Everything on menu. Total damage was $. 6 for 30 min. YMMV. Please treat her with respect. I will return.

Be safe.

DBT.This is to clear up, or create, the confusion. Tucson is the one with the table shower, Phoenix is the one with Wei Wei. Tucson has always been erratic with openings and closings.

DuggerJug
06-19-17, 09:03
Cindy (with the tree) did first show up at a short lived location on 31 and Gilbert, not Epler. There's never been an AMP at 31 and Epler. The location was open for less than a year when they suddenly closed up. I don't there was anyone else ever working there besides Cindy who was always there by herself when I visited. Sophia showed up on down the street at BLUE about a year later when they first opened.

You can recall your time as "Legenday."Yes Gilbert. Sorry, just south of epler.

Zv4258
06-19-17, 09:58
Long time lurker first time poster, hopefully this ones posts. The woman that was at Carson, I believe she goes by San? Has anyone seen her around after Carson closed? I owe her a visit.I was told she was at muffler. But when I stopped by, mamasan gave me a confused look and pointed to a girl that definitely wasn't San. Ended up driving further north to visit Pheonix.

JamesHunt76
06-19-17, 11:02
Can any senior members PM me or let me know if Rose on 96th is legit? I have a link- has no address but is near Michigan and says to text.

Bigvirg
06-19-17, 11:15
Has anyone been to this one on East President lately? It had total legit reviews awhile back but things change. They are advertising a new 24-26 year old girl. Haha I'll believe that when I see it. The last 20 something AMP worker I had was at Blue Sky just before they got shut down.

RunForGold
06-19-17, 19:19
The problem here is, you're talking about the last year or so and we're talking about several years ago.

The Golden Spa being discussed was on Madison, just north of the place that sells handicap vans and next to a stereo store. The stereo store is gone and the old spa is now a haircut place. Sophia, who worked there was incredible. The place opened again briefly under a different name, 3 or 4 years ago, but didn't last long.

Golden Spa on 31 at Main opened for 2 days before getting busted. I was there on the first day. It wasn't anything special.

G, or Lowes, or Coin Shop was around for about a year. Service there was always very good.

Blue (can't remember the full name) was just across and north if Wal-Mart on 31, next to bone dry roofing. They were busted on the same day as Muffler shop and a few others. I never tried it because the location was too conspicuous.

Happy Time has been reviewed by several, including me, as offering no extras. It's further north on Madison.Bringing up Sophia almost brings tears to my eyes, she has to have been one of the best to visit this city. When you walked in to the place and saw her walking towards you I don't know about you, but I almost melted into my shoes. Now that's memorable!

MartinD18
06-19-17, 23:07
New to the forum and a little new to visiting AMPs. Used to visit one on the northside that was a sure HE every time until they got busted. Haven't had any luck with the places I've tried over the past couple of months and looking to go somewhere tomorrow. Also never had anything even close to FS. How do you get that? . ask for it? . offer money? Any advice is appreciated.

DowninBTown
06-19-17, 23:27
This is to clear up, or create, the confusion. Tucson is the one with the table shower, Phoenix is the one with Wei Wei. Tucson has always been erratic with openings and closings.Thanks for clarifying. All I know is my Flagstaff was very happy.

Sorry about my lame sense of Yuma.

DBT.

MjmjHigh
06-20-17, 08:26
Thanks for clarifying. All I know is my Flagstaff was very happy.

Sorry about my lame sense of Yuma.

DBT.So I went to the one without a table shower on Friday and it was a great time. Don't know her name but she was ready for fun. Total $ 2 for all to be had.

IndyGolfer60
06-20-17, 10:25
Yes Gilbert. Sorry, just south of epler.There was one that sat back off the load in the row buildings at the North end that you had to drive under an awning to get too. Thought it was epler or edgewood. I will verify which street next time down there.

IndyGolfer60
06-20-17, 12:15
There was one that sat back off the load in the row buildings at the North end that you had to drive under an awning to get too. Thought it was epler or edgewood. I will verify which street next time down there.Yes that is it, had a great table shower and works there back like 06 or 07 I think.

TheBlindman
06-20-17, 14:01
New to the forum and a little new to visiting AMPs. Used to visit one on the northside that was a sure HE every time until they got busted. Haven't had any luck with the places I've tried over the past couple of months and looking to go somewhere tomorrow. Also never had anything even close to FS. How do you get that? . ask for it? . offer money? Any advice is appreciated.RTFF newby!

WinterWarlock
06-20-17, 17:05
RTFF newby!I think that it is spelled "newbie."

Also, for the newbie's edification, RTFF=read the $%ing forum.

ManWithPants
06-20-17, 21:47
Anybody go to Models Massage in downtown Indianapolis? Anybody get any action there?

Ron BurgIndy
06-21-17, 07:29
Don't waste your money here. Unless someone else disagrees, it's mostly a mediocre massage with almost no teasing. So, make of that what you will.

Ron.

Anybody go to Models Massage in downtown Indianapolis? Anybody get any action there?

Msmith0052
06-21-17, 14:43
Has anyone been to this one on East President lately? It had total legit reviews awhile back but things change. They are advertising a new 24-26 year old girl. Haha I'll believe that when I see it. The last 20 something AMP worker I had was at Blue Sky just before they got shut down.Went to Luna not long ago and self serve was encouraged. Decent rub and tons of teasing but she wasn't budging on ending, so no change here.

LancePkrbttm
06-21-17, 17:05
Don't waste your money here. Unless someone else disagrees, it's mostly a mediocre massage with almost no teasing. So, make of that what you will.

Ron.I've wasted coin at Models' apartment location on Ditch. Kept going back hoping for a better result. Talked and talked and dropped coin. Always disappointed. If you are wanting a place like that to deliver you have to go across the river on I 65 in kentucky.

Bob0324
06-21-17, 17:41

Ron.I know on of the girls that work at "models" and take home is available.

AMPHunter007
06-22-17, 13:40
How's action these days at this location? Had awesome time last month during my visit last month. I will be traveling to your city nextcweek. Any info is, appreciated.

GeezerGlide
06-22-17, 14:11
How's action these days at this location? Had awesome time last month during my visit last month. I will be traveling to your city nextcweek. Any info is, appreciated.Mostly good. I have never seen the full service but have been shown a good time with other fun diversions. Some reports of FS. YMMV.

Zv4258
06-22-17, 14:25
Any updates on the status here? Still open?

DFB33
06-23-17, 17:42
Another good visit to Fitness. A good not great massage with hot stone, and a nice hand shake on the turn.

I would give her a 5/10 in looks and a 7/10 in massage skills. Like an old faithful. Not anything that will blow your mind, but there's something to be said for consistency.

Oz.

First time visit, got an 40 ish masseuse 5/10 looks wise. She left the door open and said her boss was checking on them. Massage was a 5. Nice tease before the turn. On the turn she gave a handshake that was so-so, she allowed otc and utc I got to massage the girls, but they were smallish and she wouldn't set them free Overall not what I was hoping for after the great things I have read about Oz. May give it another shot sometime in the future.

I'm still looking for an AMP provider where I can get a massage by a masseuse who is willing to be topless or nude, one that has C's or larger would be a bonus. Any one have any recommendations please PM me.

Good luck out there!

Videoxxman
06-23-17, 21:29
Another good visit to Fitness. A good not great massage with hot stone, and a nice hand shake on the turn.

I would give her a 5/10 in looks and a 7/10 in massage skills. Like an old faithful. Not anything that will blow your mind, but there's something to be said for consistency.

Oz.

First time visit, got an 40 ish masseuse 5/10 looks wise. She left the door open and said her boss was checking on them. Massage was a 5. Nice tease before the turn. On the turn she gave a handshake that was so-so, she allowed otc and utc I got to massage the girls, but they were smallish and she wouldn't set them free Overall not what I was hoping for after the great things I have read about Oz. May give it another shot sometime in the future.

I'm still looking for an AMP provider where I can get a massage by a masseuse who is willing to be topless or nude, one that has C's or larger would be a bonus. Any one have any recommendations please PM me.

Good luck out there!If you find one let me know.

AsianK
06-24-17, 01:31
Independance day is around the corner. What better way to celebrate with the family by taking a trip to Philly. You will find AMP girls that look like the ads we see around here. Big boobs, soft skin, wearing nearly nothing when they are lined up to greet you. They will get on top of you and slide their body on yours. They even have an entire thread dedicated to AMPs.

Bkbh1
06-24-17, 07:39
Seen reviews for Phoenix and Tucson but could not find an address. Did drive by the National Rd address for Phoenix but nothing was there. Can someone help out a brother from out of town?

MyMopar
06-24-17, 12:32
Anyone seen joie/ joietheone. Nuru and other massages? Advertises often on dating sites! She looks like the big breasted Charlie that got busted early last year. Expects prepay with PayPal before you get the appointment. Just checking to see if anyone knows her? Thanks Mymopar.

TaylorG
06-25-17, 10:15
Wait, you mean you tip her. 4 and had FS?Sorry for delay. I have been out of the country. I paid. 6 for massage, 1 for the horizontal dance, and then I tipped her. 4 for going over the hour. Yeah, salty but I left satisfied.

Videoxxman
06-25-17, 21:46
So there is no stupid code to find this west side massage parlor. For what its worth I don't have the time to play the where is it game. In the US this is only my second visit to a AMP. I enjoy a good massage but also enjoy the other things that allegedly can happen at an AMP.

So after a long few days, and a few Moscow Mules I ventured down the street to Lemon Went for the Hour and yes it was a good massage. I will say while on my stomach she did get more friendly with my buttox as Forest Gump Would Say, but no touching the boys. Said her name was Lisa, RIGHT LOL.

Maybe its me, I don't know how to go for it but two visits and nothing So LEO don't waist your time or my tax dollars.

If anyone has some suggestions please PM Me'.

Also I thing we should find a lawyer willing to file a class action law suit for false advertising, as the women don't come close what they advertise. Hell a florida law firm is suing Menards and Home Depot for selling 2 x4 and 4 x3 that aren't 2 x4 or 4 x4 We all know there is a 1/2 inch difference.

DuggerJug
06-27-17, 07:56
Late review, but last week I decided to try the AMP on post rd. As usual for me I work nights so I like going first thing. Their ad said they open at 9;00 but I got there at 9:30 and it was still closed. About 9:45 the light pops on (Tuscon is also like this, just whenever the girl rolls up on her bike) there was a mamasan in front and I was hoping she wasn't my masseuse cause she was ancient. Led into a room where I met Coco. She looked asian, but definitely not Chinese. I would say Thai, maybe Laotian. Cute, very short. Nice personality.

One of the better massages I've had in some time, no real teasing at all until just before the flip, then the light tickling all over and a little teasing. After the flip more tickling, and she puts my hand on junior and says, "you do" I said, I'd rather you did, so she did. She said Its regular massage place they don't do that, while she was actually doing it. Would not allow UTC roaming but would allow over. I think more available for repeat customers and I will try again, if nothing else thee massage was top notch.

Need a new Central Air so I don't know where I'm going to get my hobby funds for a while.

MyFriend31
06-27-17, 14:32
Only been on this site for short time and have been able to figure out all codes on the list. It doesn't take to much effort just do the research drive around town and most of all RTFF it's not hard. But when it is hard you've done your homework.

Bigvirg
06-28-17, 08:43
Ventured south to the place on Madison in Benville, met with Sissy who is a younger than usual girl who wore jean cutoffs. She is probably a 6 or 7 on the AMP scale. She may be lower because of dental issues. The massage wasn't too bad, plenty of tease. Her flip game is spot on with a great technique. The reason for this review was her ass! Damn is all I can say. I got my hand up one of the short legs to feel her lacy panties and her ass is very nice. I gave her a modified shocker (1 in the stink and 1 in the pink) and she giggled and said I was a bad boy. Very playful girl. The waiting room was full when I left and there was a waiting customer that I got a vibe from like he was a long lost uncle. I've been in the hobby for quite awhile and don't get wound up about much but my spidey senses went off with him. Anyway be careful mongers.

BV.

DuggerJug
06-29-17, 08:14
Well, while the contractors were busy with my central air install, I ran to harbor freight for a couple things, then on a whim wanted to go to get my muffler checked. Was busy, so I popped around the corner to the old Phoenix on Nat. I'm glad I did. Got a very cute girl named WiWi (and yes I chuckled with the Obvious Kung Pao Enter the Fist reference) anyway, it was at best a lackluster massage, but due to the language barrier, when she asked what I wanted on the flip. She said leave money and went tout of the room, she came bk with a raincoat and the FS began even though it wasn't what I asked for or paid for. So I got an enthusiastic FS with multiple positions and she seemed totally happy with the $ I had put on the desk when she was out. I might repeat because she was a t least a 7. 5, but the massage wasn't that good and I really do enjoy them.

WhiskeyMan
06-29-17, 11:10
Anyone been to Angel in a while? Used to frequent always been decent massage and teasing in the shower and then on the flip is all OK.

Sometimes I will get a mechanical but a few times they were into it.

Bailey69
06-29-17, 13:06
I'm a first time to poster to this forum, but have been a hobbyist for awhile. I've met with limited success but never seem to break through that Final Frontier (aka, full service, the hallelujah moment, etc). Over the past month, I've had the following experiences.

WiWi at Ruby (aka Oz) - the massage was very sensual. First time I've ever had a girl get off by rubbing her pussy on my head (the one on my shoulders). This girl has an awesome ass and she wasn't shy about showing it to me (unclothed) up close and personal. Problem is I couldn't get her to do anything other than a nice HJ in spite of my spirited attempts. It sure seemed like more was available.

Judy at 21st- Judy is an enigma. She is very quick to take her clothes off and give me digital access. But no fucky-fucky. Gives a nice massage and friendly. Probably will try again to see if it's a "I've got to get to know you" kind of thing.

Sunrise (the one in fishers) - don't remember her name but she is short and pretty, nice body, and very friendly. During the massage she let me put my hand on her ass, and she teased around the boys, light rubbing over them from time to time. On the flip, she went right to the oil, and started with the finish. Very sensually taking me to the end. I got the strong sense that much more is available from her, but reports here have been ambiguous. I asked for more and of course she said no, but she did let me rub over the clothes.

Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not more is available and what the secret password is, particularly from the fisher places?

Bailey69
06-30-17, 09:39
I'm a first time to poster to this forum, but have been a hobbyist for awhile. I've met with limited success but never seem to break through that Final Frontier (aka, full service, the hallelujah moment, etc). Over the past month, I've had the following experiences.

WiWi at Ruby (aka Oz) - the massage was very sensual. First time I've ever had a girl get off by rubbing her pussy on my head (the one on my shoulders). This girl has an awesome ass and she wasn't shy about showing it to me (unclothed) up close and personal. Problem is I couldn't get her to do anything other than a nice HJ in spite of my spirited attempts. It sure seemed like more was available.

Judy at 21st- Judy is an enigma. She is very quick to take her clothes off and give me digital access. But no fucky-fucky. Gives a nice massage and friendly. Probably will try again to see if it's a "I've got to get to know you" kind of thing.

Sunrise (the one in fishers) - don't remember her name but she is short and pretty, nice body, and very friendly. During the massage she let me put my hand on her ass, and she teased around the boys, light rubbing over them from time to time. On the flip, she went right to the oil, and started with the finish. Very sensually taking me to the end. I got the strong sense that much more is available from her, but reports here have been ambiguous. I asked for more and of course she said no, but she did let me rub over the clothes.

Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not more is available and what the secret password is, particularly from the fisher places?For those of you struggling with Ruby (aka Oz). That's the actual NAME of the place.

Monsignor
06-30-17, 09:45

Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not more is available and what the secret password is, particularly from the fisher places?There isn't a secret password. You just have to build the trust AND get her to like you. (ok. She has to REALLY like you).

Monsignor
06-30-17, 10:05
So there is no stupid code to find this west side massage parlor. For what its worth I don't have the time to play the where is it game. In the US this is only my second visit to a AMP. I enjoy a good massage but also enjoy the other things that allegedly can happen at an AMP.

So after a long few days, and a few Moscow Mules I ventured down the street to Lemon Went for the Hour and yes it was a good massage. I will say while on my stomach she did get more friendly with my buttox as Forest Gump Would Say, but no touching the boys. Said her name was Lisa, RIGHT LOL.

Maybe its me, I don't know how to go for it but two visits and nothing So LEO don't waist your time or my tax dollars.

If anyone has some suggestions please PM Me'.

Also I thing we should find a lawyer willing to file a class action law suit for false advertising, as the women don't come close what they advertise. Hell a florida law firm is suing Menards and Home Depot for selling 2 x4 and 4 x3 that aren't 2 x4 or 4 x4 We all know there is a 1/2 inch difference.The smell of alcohol may have been the deciding factor for you. Try it without the pre-massage cocktail. I haven't been to Lemon, but would bet at least a HJ is available.

Wrt to false advertising. Actually the plaintiff in the Menards lawsuit would probably come closer to being successful. The product being sold is actually labeled as a 2 x4. I don't think any of the ads you allude to claim that the photos are representative of the providers for the shop advertised.

Samarai
06-30-17, 13:38
While getting an oil change, I walked next door for some Therapy. This was my favorite place for years, but I haven't been going there much this past year due to mixed service. The tables are great, table shower not so great. This visit I got a provider (forgot name) who was a 6, in her 40's, spinner body, ibt. Nice, ok but not good massage. Too expensive on the extras $0. 6/$1/$1. 6. I went with the standard finish in which she was a bit rough, but at least let out the pups to play. Phoenix is still my favorite value in this hobby.

Jammin 2
06-30-17, 13:59
Anyone been to Angel in a while? Used to frequent always been decent massage and teasing in the shower and then on the flip is all OK.

Sometimes I will get a mechanical but a few times they were into it.I went beginning of this week. I got a new provider. She was approaching 50 yo and her body was not very good, but gave a strong massage and standard finish. Nothing more available here.

DelaField
06-30-17, 14:08
Do you get turned off and a bit leary when you call a parlor and I guy answers. I go to coco's in Marietta somewhat often and today, a guy answers and tells me Windy no longer there. Hmmmmm.

All the girls at coco's would give a good massage and a HJ for +40, now I wonder if they are being told to have client do DIY. Any body got any updates?

Msmith0052
06-30-17, 14:35
Very, very nice.

Jwv1234
06-30-17, 18:47
So there's a place advertising gorgeous college students near Castleton. Anyone had any experience here? I'd love to have a masseuse in her 20's, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

BlkMeat317
07-01-17, 12:42

Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not more is available and what the secret password is, particularly from the fisher places?Don't think I had Judy but had the best experience ever at "Jump Street" LOL. Started off the standard back rub but man oh man immediately on flipping over she got to work. She really enjoyed doing it too. Some Asian women are terrified when they see IT Some love IT there's no in between with me LOL.

BlkMeat317
07-01-17, 13:43
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-for-60-minutes-or-80-for-90-minutes-of-relaxation-today-only/14956475

Is it worth it?

Bailey69
07-01-17, 16:17
So there's a place advertising gorgeous college students near Castleton. Anyone had any experience here? I'd love to have a masseuse in her 20's, but I'm not getting my hopes up.You're probably seeing the ad for Mocee spa next to Mackenzie River Pizza. The girls there are young and pretty. Big on tease, but come up short on delivery. Similar set up to the place on lake plaza close to Binford. You'll get a decent massage, but unless you're experience is radically different from mine, you won't leave particularly happy.

LuvULots
07-01-17, 19:00
Was on the west side today and needed some relief. I read reviews on Palindrome so I gave it a shot. My therapist was CiCi and she was about a 6 on the AMP scale. Her English wasn't the best but not bad. I asked for medium pressure and she obliged. She spent a lot of time on my back and butt with great deal of teasing. After she used the hot towel to wipe off the oil she gave me a great tickle massage which I love. On the flip she went right to work with a standard finish but nice and slow. She also likes to tickle the backside at the same time. I did some OTC roaming but didn't try for UTC. My release was fantastic and I shot a rope on the sheet which surprised her. She cleaned me up and I did see her take the sheet off the table. I told her that would be nice for future visitors, LOL. Anyway, the damage. 60 for the hour and. 40 tip. I'll repeat.

Db2007
07-02-17, 09:51
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-for-60-minutes-or-80-for-90-minutes-of-relaxation-today-only/14956475

Is it worth it?If you are ok with a legit massage with no extras, then yes.

AManUpATree
07-03-17, 08:49
Meg is such an awesome masseuse she actually knows how to relax a body. I went for mainly a massage but was looking forward to the relief as well. She was not shy about her body and I think enjoyed being touched. When she flipped me over for the front I inquired about b2 b which she happily obliged. She had a few hot towels available which really added to the experience. I left feeling quite amazing. I will definitely be seeing her again.

Msmith0052
07-03-17, 19:06
Meg is such an awesome masseuse she actually knows how to relax a body. I went for mainly a massage but was looking forward to the relief as well. She was not shy about her body and I think enjoyed being touched. When she flipped me over for the front I inquired about b2 b which she happily obliged. She had a few hot towels available which really added to the experience. I left feeling quite amazing. I will definitely be seeing her again.And not to pick on you, but all of the recent reviews from people who regurgitate info that's already on here to try and build cred.

Nimda2
07-04-17, 08:50
Meg is such an awesome masseuse she actually knows how to relax a body. I went for mainly a massage but was looking forward to the relief as well. She was not shy about her body and I think enjoyed being touched. When she flipped me over for the front I inquired about b2 b which she happily obliged. She had a few hot towels available which really added to the experience. I left feeling quite amazing. I will definitely be seeing her again.I have no proof but I'm going to say this has all the markings of a fake review written by Meg herself to promote her little massage business.

WinterWarlock
07-04-17, 11:08
I have no proof but I'm going to say this has all the markings of a fake review written by Meg herself to promote her little massage business.I completely agree.

Sad.

Sanfr
07-04-17, 14:00
Things are dead in northern Indiana. Any recommendations for good AMPs in the Indy area?

ManWithPants
07-04-17, 18:00
Anybody been to Models Massage? What is the action like?