PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Phoenixxx2123
02-23-22, 13:13
Went to relax because I was on that side of town. I figured I'd see what all the hype was about. I guess I must've had high expectations but was slightly disappointed. Now my AMP rating scale is reasonable and realistic but both women are not lookers at all. I walked in and another explorer walked in behind me. He must've been next in line and rushed to the door to make sure I didn't cut line. However the door held open and the light hit both women and I was very disappointed. One had either a busted lip or the herp. I was told to come back in 10 minutes and left without plan to ever go back. Have fun and be safe gentlemen.

UpNorth69
02-23-22, 13:51
I am looking for a massage and some big titties on the north side. I'm actually willing to sacrifice the therapist being thin and attractive. Not looking for FS. Help would be appreciated. PM or post. Thanks.

Mitch2370
02-23-22, 16:52
Went to relax because I was on that side of town. I figured I'd see what all the hype was about. I guess I must've had high expectations but was slightly disappointed. Now my AMP rating scale is reasonable and realistic but both women are not lookers at all. I walked in and another explorer walked in behind me. He must've been next in line and rushed to the door to make sure I didn't cut line. However the door held open and the light hit both women and I was very disappointed. One had either a busted lip or the herp. I was told to come back in 10 minutes and left without plan to ever go back. Have fun and be safe gentlemen.I've been going to this place for almost a year and a half twice a week and still to this day you can't find a better massage in Indiana anywhere both girls are 120 pounds soaking wet and no neither one of them have blisters on their lips. [Deleted by Admin]

Jjbee62
02-23-22, 17:04
Went to relax because I was on that side of town. I figured I'd see what all the hype was about. I guess I must've had high expectations but was slightly disappointed. Now my AMP rating scale is reasonable and realistic but both women are not lookers at all. I walked in and another explorer walked in behind me. He must've been next in line and rushed to the door to make sure I didn't cut line. However the door held open and the light hit both women and I was very disappointed. One had either a busted lip or the herp. I was told to come back in 10 minutes and left without plan to ever go back. Have fun and be safe gentlemen.So it's not just me.

I went to Kentucky Ave yesterday. I was considering a 4 hand double FS and went prepared. Monica spa was more convenient and probably would have been better, but I enjoy trying other places, even if they don't work out.

The girl I drew had a good face, mid to late 40's, but with a pretty obvious gut. They appeared busy, so I didn't ask about 4 hand, and her body didn't match my expectations from other recent reviews.

The table was clean, although the towel I used to wipe my junk got folded and placed back on the table. The massage itself was excellent and she did fine with the standard finish. There was no negotiating or need to tip in advance and the tease was good. She also allowed and facilitated UTC on bottom after sanitizing my hands.

I didn't try for UTC on top because one look at that stomach would have ruined it for me. Nothing beyond standard finish was offered, although I didn't try for more. In the end she shorted me 15 minutes.

Overall the mechanics were quite good, but the visual presentation left a lot to be desired.

Neyiak
02-23-22, 20:57
I went to Cozy spa. It's been my joint for the past few months. Most of them are 40 year old, but they always provide solid massage. However, I can tolerate older women to a certain limit. The woman who worked on me today was easily in her 60's. I didn't pay attention until it was too late. She did a good massage. As I flipped, she immediately jumped to my little captain, asking if it is okay. I was repulsed by her age and looks. I asked her to continue a regular massage without any funny business and got out. It wasn't bad. Nothing in her appearance can to be appreciated, like really ugly woman. I really feel bad for saying this. Lisa, seems to be the owner or something, always refers to her workers as girls! She told me there was a new girl when I made this appointment. I guess someone can call her a girl, if we are dealing with another species. I miss those toned, 20's, bodies. I almost forgot such women exist.

Noble509
02-23-22, 22:08
I went to Cozy spa. It's been my joint for the past few months. Most of them are 40 year old, but they always provide solid massage. However, I can tolerate older women to a certain limit. The woman who worked on me today was easily in her 60's. I didn't pay attention until it was too late. She did a good massage. As I flipped, she immediately jumped to my little captain, asking if it is okay. I was repulsed by her age and looks. I asked her to continue a regular massage without any funny business and got out. It wasn't bad. Nothing in her appearance can to be appreciated, like really ugly woman. I really feel bad for saying this. Lisa, seems to be the owner or something, always refers to her workers as girls! She told me there was a new girl when I made this appointment. I guess someone can call her a girl, if we are dealing with another species. I miss those toned, 20's, bodies. I almost forgot such women exist.This has got to be one of the most honest and respectable reviews on here. I personally think most of the somewhat attractive girls are in bigger cities / away from USA now for Chinese New Year celebrations. I went into rose spa looking for younger ladies a week ago and saw some that were easily 40-50 just eating and chewing louder than my dog. I just left and said I'll come back later. I've been planning a trip to either Chicago or Orlando to try out their talent but I'll stop myself after being with my gf haha. Stay safe fellas.

StudMuffin317
02-23-22, 23:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Indylad
02-24-22, 13:54
Start in Broadripple and drive east on Broadripple. If you miss the 20 ft high billboard sign saying Love Hope you should not be driving with those Coke bottle eyeglasses.

Between a gas station and a post WWII metal house. Those houses are pretty neat. I have seen three in the area.I have never been there, but I must make the drive this weekend. Got to see the metal house AND a clean AMP.

Neyiak
02-24-22, 14:19
This has got to be one of the most honest and respectable reviews on here. I personally think most of the somewhat attractive girls are in bigger cities / away from USA now for Chinese New Year celebrations. I went into rose spa looking for younger ladies a week ago and saw some that were easily 40-50 just eating and chewing louder than my dog. I just left and said I'll come back later. I've been planning a trip to either Chicago or Orlando to try out their talent but I'll stop myself after being with my gf haha. Stay safe fellas.The food is another story. It happened multiple times that I would hear their stomach making loud sounds, disgusting. I don't know why I do this to myself.

Regarding big cities, I lived in NYC 7 years ago, and it was a hit or miss. CL and BP were active. Almost all of them didn't post their real pic. I only went to those Russian and eastern European private places in the mid east. Most of them were pretty, or at least acceptable. One of them was extremely attractive. I couldn't believe she was doing this job when she can marry the next rich person and live happily ever after. That being said, they were not good at massage. Their attitude was not the best. I assumed their attitude comes from their tough culture, or probably the pressure of living in NYC, or probably something far more dangerous that I was oblivious about it. I also never felt safe. I always imagined someone would burst into the room and slash my throat. I kept going, I guess it was part of the thrill. I reflect back on those days with regrets and confusion.

Bester1972
02-24-22, 14:22
Any reports on this one? https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massag/058254399217.

Neyiak
02-24-22, 14:23
I wonder about the hygiene practice / routine that you do while practicing the hobby. Do you allow them to use their wet towels on your junk? Do you ask them to wash their hands with soap before anything? I'm being paranoid about STDs. I wonder if any STDs could be transmitted from one to another through their hands, HPV maybe?

One of the things I do: No hot towel on my junk. I bring my own lub. I'm thinking of brining my own oil too to avoid any undesirable allergic reaction to such poor quality oil.

Jndy500
02-24-22, 21:15
Is Phoenix still a thing? Has talent rotated? I am so jealous of the Manhattan choices. Go ahead and visit their thread and you will get a boner and might even fly to NYC.

It sounds like Sweet is the closet thing to it, but the location makes me uncomfortable. Too "expose" for me.

Zerbert003
02-24-22, 22:40
Any reports on this one? https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massag/058254399217.This link might give you more info. She really doesn't do it for me. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3177943190

CommonSteve666
02-24-22, 23:28
I wonder about the hygiene practice / routine that you do while practicing the hobby. Do you allow them to use their wet towels on your junk? Do you ask them to wash their hands with soap before anything? I'm being paranoid about STDs. I wonder if any STDs could be transmitted from one to another through their hands, HPV maybe?

One of the things I do: No hot towel on my junk. I bring my own lub. I'm thinking of brining my own oil too to avoid any undesirable allergic reaction to such poor quality oil.Consider avoiding those who start you of with DFK and then follow up with a tongue in your ass. Might have done the same sequence with the prior bloke.

ColoradoJoe
02-25-22, 13:35
So Monday I was out running errands on the northwest side of town. After finishing up I decided I'd earned a break. Swung by the Firehouse. The usual MT car wasn't there but there were no others. Sign was on so I figured why not.

Was greeted by a decent looking woman, about 40 ish. Very long hair, glasses, and a dress. (Good sign!) She spoke very little English.

Paid for an hour and proceeded to undress and assumed the position. She came in and immediately grabbed a bottle of oil and splashed it across my back. Quick, terrible massage, rubbing ensued.

5 minutes into it, she stopped and went for a towel.

Returning she said to flip. (There had been no trade, whatsoever).

She grabbed junior and looked at me and pulled her dress down to expose her B cups. I motioned for a BJ. She managed enough English to twllme to show her money.

I got up and got my wallet. I had a lot more cash than I intended to give her, but she got excited. I peeled off 100. She immediately got naked and pushed me back onto the table. Cover was applied, orally, then she climbed on top and began the hump and grind.

After awhile it became evident that I wasn't going to get off that way so she moved and gobbled my cock with an aggressiveness that made me wonder if she was going to chew it off.

After what seemed like forever she paused and asked by hand motion if she could jack it off the rest the way.

Frankly I was glad she did. It was the best part of the visit. Except she damn near dumped a bottle of oil on me.

Thinking I'll pass on her if I return.

Sadas
02-25-22, 16:49
Saw Angela a few days ago. Normal house fee for the half an hour. On the flip BBFS / BBBJ were on the table for $.6. Will probably visit again.

Zen Adventurer
02-25-22, 20:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ManWithPants
02-27-22, 00:22
BBFS? Clearly with the increasing frequency I'm seeing this in the forums that anti mask and anti vax idiocy has spilled over into the he hobby to now include protection. The operative word being "protection. " Be safe. More importantly, be smart. Oh wait. This is America.I wonder what they would do if they accidentally got one of these women pregnant.

Blah0621
02-27-22, 11:21
I've kept up with the forum but haven't contributed, figured I'd start (paranoia of leaving my phone out while logged in prevented me but I like the login timeout so figured, why not).

Stopped by sweets looking for Mimi, a previous report mentioned a visit to the Greek isles and wanted to visit myself. She was off and before I left, I was introduced to Ashley. Very pretty and young! At most 30 but in the dim lights she looked like younger 20's. Very playful and flirty, reminded me of Alice. She even joked that the other girls there were old enough to be her mom.

Ok massage and short CBJ, mish on the table, standing mish, doggie, then back to standing mish. Couldn't finish so switched to HJ. All in all a great time. She's small with a small, firm butt and small b cups. She's got a little belly and it's very self conscious of it though it doesn't take away from the sexiness. She's new and I'd repeat if I get a chance. Damage was standard 40 for hhr and 140 for CBJ and cfs.

Ruston McGraw
02-27-22, 12:22
I wonder what they would do if they accidentally got one of these women pregnant.My swimmers are dead. No chance of that here. I think pregnancy scares are the least worrisome thing out there.

PussyHound6 9
02-27-22, 13:22
BBFS? Clearly with the increasing frequency I'm seeing this in the forums that anti mask and anti vax idiocy has spilled over into the he hobby to now include protection. The operative word being "protection. " Be safe. More importantly, be smart. Oh wait. This is America.When you get to the point that it has be well over ten years since you have been able to cum in a condom, then you can judge me. Yes, I am aware of diseases and I certainly don't want any, so I do try and limit my bareback, so I get a lot of HE's.

PussyHound6 9
02-27-22, 13:26
So Monday I was out running errands on the northwest side of town. After finishing up I decided I'd earned a break. Swung by the Firehouse. The usual MT car wasn't there but there were no others. Sign was on so I figured why not.

Was greeted by a decent looking woman, about 40 ish. Very long hair, glasses, and a dress. (Good sign!) She spoke very little English.

Paid for an hour and proceeded to undress and assumed the position. She came in and immediately grabbed a bottle of oil and splashed it across my back. Quick, terrible massage, rubbing ensued.

5 minutes into it, she stopped and went for a towel.

Returning she said to flip. (There had been no trade, whatsoever).

She grabbed junior and looked at me and pulled her dress down to expose her B cups. I motioned for a BJ. She managed enough English to twllme to show her money.

I got up and got my wallet. I had a lot more cash than I intended to give her, but she got excited. I peeled off 100. She immediately got naked and pushed me back onto the table. Cover was applied, orally, then she climbed on top and began the hump and grind..Sometimes I think they do the fucking and blowjobs so bad, so that they can get you to finally just do the handjob. I have read so many stories on here that the guy just gets frustrated and either stops them or 'settles' for the easiest thing that gets him off, and then still tips them. If they have done a bad job, don't tip them and tell them why. Maybe that will change their attitudes.

JustYourAvgJoe
02-27-22, 13:29
I wonder what they would do if someone wearing a mask got covid. Or worse, if someone got the shot (it's not a vaccine) got covid. OH THE HORROR! Surely it would be international news since nothing like this has ever happened with these two highly effective means of virtue signaling.

I wonder what they would do if they accidentally got one of these women pregnant.

EPhillips
02-27-22, 14:08
I wonder what they would do if someone wearing a mask got covid. Or worse, if someone got the shot (it's not a vaccine) got covid. OH THE HORROR! Surely it would be international news since nothing like this has ever happened with these two highly effective means of virtue signaling.I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

If you're a dude who runs around calling condoms virtue signaling, then I'm not surprised you're out there paying for action.

Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.

Ty Cox
02-27-22, 14:28
I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

If you're a dude who runs around calling condoms virtue signaling, then I'm not surprised you're out there paying for action.

Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.I never wear condoms because they don't work for me. And I shoot blanks, sometimes I admit I had some yellowish green discharge coming out of me but I try to go get that treated in between dates.

TightBox
02-27-22, 15:25
I am not sure how many providers are working yet I have had three different ones over the past couple months. Each one has been very accommodating and really good. Today I walked in and a new girl that I had not seen before greeted me at the door. She took my hand and led me to the second room, she tapped my ass and said get undressed and get ready with a smile. She had a tiny body with nice perky ones. I was face down when she came in and started at my foot and lightly moved her hand up my leg grazing my crack and then up my back and said relax and enjoy. At that minute I smiled with my face in the holder and new this was going to be good. Sure enough she did not disappoint. Massage was excellent along with the finish. Paid 60/50 and she was truly grateful. It is worth going with out a doubt!

I have never been there, but I must make the drive this weekend. Got to see the metal house AND a clean AMP.

UnHung Guy
02-27-22, 16:51
New lady, Anna. WoW!

Rls0179
02-27-22, 17:59
New lady, Anna. WoW!Could we get some better details?

Sir LanceLicksalot
02-27-22, 21:26
Saw Angela a few days ago. Normal house fee for the half an hour. On the flip BBFS / BBBJ were on the table for $.6. Will probably visit again.For 200+ if they have a table shower I'm in.

Sir LanceLicksalot
02-27-22, 21:35
I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.Are you one of the guys that won't do BBFS but demand a BBBJ?

The three times in 35 years of being in the hobby, I've gotten Chlamydia 3 x from high end providers.

If you really are afraid of catching something put on a full body condom and go for it.

I am sure if she offers you a BBBJ you'll take it.

Hobbyists ate hypocrites.

Jjbee62
02-27-22, 22:18
Are you one of the guys that won't do BBFS but demand a BBBJ?

The three times in 35 years of being in the hobby, I've gotten Chlamydia 3 x from high end providers.

If you really are afraid of catching something put on a full body condom and go for it.

I am sure if she offers you a BBBJ you'll take it.

Hobbyists ate hypocrites.I'm not. I no longer do BBFS, but I don't insist on BBBJ. I don't even ask for it.

The one time I caught gonorrhea it was from a mid range provider, although in the US her price would have been less than half of a low end provider. Of course neither of our experiences with STIs means anything. Diseases don't discriminate.

The risk of most STIs is almost non-existent from a BBBJ. Herpes is a possibility. Consult your doctor for more information.

Whether or not someone gets BBFS or BBBJ doesn't matter to me. None of you are my responsibility and you can't get infected from reading a review.

Personally, I'm happy to see reviews about AMPs which offer BBFS. It helps eliminate those AMPs from my options. Any AMP offering full service gets a lot of customers, even more with BBFS. They could have a gorgeous 21 year old giving bareback rides for $20 and I'm not going.

It's not like a regular provider with just a few customers, who will skip the cover for a trusted regular. They're giving it up for everyone, several times every day. That exceeds my tolerance for risk in ways which have nothing to do with condoms.

UnHung Guy
02-27-22, 23:03
Could we get some better details?I've been doing this for a few years. IMO, Anna is by far the best looking lady I've encountered. It was late so only hhr available. Massage was blah. Lots of tease. Flip, straight to the little guy. Gave her a Benny up front. She came out of the sexy little sun dress. Nice upper, bald lower. She started with TF. I'm not a breast guy, so I let her do her thing. I asked about DATY. She climbed on top. Nice and clean. She seemed to love it by the way she was shaking. She continued the HJ. YMMV I will definitely return as long as she is still there. She said it was her first day. Both girls are new to that location. Stay safe!

NashFunGuy
02-28-22, 00:30
Coming to Indy Tuesday. Any recommendations for a great massage would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

PrinterMike
02-28-22, 01:45
I live in the area and did a drive by scouting today. It is right next door to a Subway Shop located at Carrigan and Little Chicago Rd. Sign above it reads Coming Soon but the lights were on and I saw a note on the window that said "be back at 1:30 - walk-ins welcome". So I'm guessing it maybe Open yet they are still in the move in process. I think it also said Hair Salon and Massage. So there you go. Cheers!If you are good with bbw, then it's a win.

YMMV as always.

Happy hunting.

Neyiak
02-28-22, 14:56
Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.

ChipRock
02-28-22, 20:26
Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.Nah, you are just a perv like the rest of us. Spend all your money in one place on a marathon blister-dick session or find a sugar baby for regular sexual healing.

HotJohnDog
03-01-22, 09:09
Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.Who did you see at Holistic?

Couster
03-01-22, 12:22
... Gave her a Benny up front. She came out of the sexy little sun dress. Nice upper, bald lower. She started with TF. I'm not a breast guy, so I let her do her thing. I asked about DATY. She climbed on top. Nice and clean. She seemed to love it by the way she was shaking. She continued the HJ. ... You paid $40 for the half hour and $60 for the HJ, is that what you are saying? I hope that wasn't after the house fee.

Zen Adventurer
03-01-22, 12:44
I've been doing this for a few years. IMO, Anna is by far the best looking lady I've encountered. It was late so only hhr available. Massage was blah. Lots of tease. Flip, straight to the little guy. Gave her a Benny up front. She came out of the sexy little sun dress. Nice upper, bald lower. She started with TF. I'm not a breast guy, so I let her do her thing. I asked about DATY. She climbed on top. Nice and clean. She seemed to love it by the way she was shaking. She continued the HJ. YMMV I will definitely return as long as she is still there. She said it was her first day. Both girls are new to that location. Stay safe!Where might we find this fair Anna, since there are something like a dozen of them around town. LOL.

Jeast72
03-01-22, 13:06
Where might we find this fair Anna, since there are something like a dozen of them around town. LOL.They were talking about Asian Flower Spa in Broad Ripple.

Jjbee62
03-01-22, 15:30
I've been planning a visit to Monica for a few days and today I had the time. Stopped by around 12:30 and was told they are only doing half hour sessions. I probably should move down to 30 minutes, but I don't want to. I might change my mind after today.

I probably should have gone to Aquarius, but I had been craving some CFS. Ended up heading across 86th. Considered Star, but decided to see if Firehouse was busy, since I doubt if CFS is offered at Star.

No cars at all at Firehouse, so I headed in. A late 40's not too bad one opened the door and I think she's the only person there. The nightgown looking dress convinced me the full menu was open and it was.

I won't waste much more of your time. She was sloppy loose, only attempted 3 minutes of massage, used enough oil to keep KFC frying for a week and wanted $200 for CFS. She accepted $140 quickly. No acting, no tease, no BJ, and between the lube she put on me and the lube she used on herself, it was like fucking a slip-and-slide. As soon as I finished, she cleaned me up and said that was all, although she did ask for another $100, I assume for the other 40 minutes. No way. Get me out of here.

Her body is okay, but you're better off going elsewhere.

Scup1958
03-01-22, 15:38
They were talking about Asian Flower Spa in Broad Ripple.Actually, following the thread back, the title of the first post was "Monica Spa. ".

Jeast72
03-01-22, 16:21
Actually, following the thread back, the title of the first post was "Monica Spa. ".You're right. I got two conversations confused.

Neyiak
03-01-22, 21:49
Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.I received many PM asking about holistic. Guys, this is not holistic317. This is just another AMP at 86th st, not far from whole foods that used to be called Holistics, at least in Google maps. Sorry for the confusion.

Zerbert003
03-01-22, 22:24
Actually, following the thread back, the title of the first post was "Monica Spa. ".I tried Monica Spa on the way home, just to see if they had new girl (s) and oh boy did they. The first one to greet me was a beauty of average height then she called out Amber, a tall girl with a great shape (full Cs and nice padded booty). Both had seemingly great personality but I ultimately selected Amber. Not sure of the other girls name, but looks wise, she is a definitely 8 on the AMP scale while Amber comes across as a 9 plus. Basic covered FS and paid the 40/140 for half hour. Amber was very energetic to say the least and no faking what I saw of her during. She enjoys herself and like to please. I'm thinking I would have loved to have had enough mulah to do a "four hand" FS as they were definitely eager of course to participate if I wanted. These girls are not shy.

Neyiak
03-02-22, 00:12
I've been planning a visit to Monica for a few days and today I had the time. Stopped by around 12:30 and was told they are only doing half hour sessions. I probably should move down to 30 minutes, but I don't want to. I might change my mind after today.

I probably should have gone to Aquarius, but I had been craving some CFS. Ended up heading across 86th. Considered Star, but decided to see if Firehouse was busy, since I doubt if CFS is offered at Star.

No cars at all at Firehouse, so I headed in. A late 40's not too bad one opened the door and I think she's the only person there. The nightgown looking dress convinced me the full menu was open and it was.

I won't waste much more of your time. She was sloppy loose, only attempted 3 minutes of massage, used enough oil to keep KFC frying for a week and wanted $200 for CFS. She accepted $140 quickly. No acting, no tease, no BJ, and between the lube she put on me and the lube she used on herself, it was like fucking a slip-and-slide. As soon as I finished, she cleaned me up and said that was all, although she did ask for another $100, I assume for the other 40 minutes. No way. Get me out of here.

Her body is okay, but you're better off going elsewhere.I never ask for FS. Even with the regular massage and a few teasings, I felt unsafe in that place. It was isolated, suspicious, and practically screamed law enforcement. And, by the way, It was sloppy with me*as well. I only requested a massage and potential HE. She gave me the worst massage I'd ever had and asked me to flip after 5 minutes. I didn't flip. I got up, put on my cloths, and left without tipping her. In my experience, I feel like shit after such rushed and sloppy service, to the point that I would rather not have anything at all.

ColoradoJoe
03-02-22, 00:32
I guess I've been hitting the same Ole spots for to long. I'm reading about the Monica Spa but have no idea where it is.

How about a better location?.

Noobie92
03-02-22, 01:05
1. What the heck is Lovehope?

2. Hit me with all the hottest updates from Sun on Emerson please haha.

Extra: Never been to Monica but wow, the latest reviews sound nice.

Sroberts
03-02-22, 09:19
I have been to see Dominca a couple of times now. I opted to go for the $100 sensual massage session for 30 min each time. She starts the session top less (huge naturals) with you being facedown. That leads to some tease, not a lot, followed by standard finish and Russian on request. It's a good time if you are into big boobs. She is attractive. Seems like that is the extent of the fun. You can opt for a nuru session, for much more $. Wondering if anyone has tried going for the more in depth session and can comment. Anything over a L1 been had by anyone else?Was hoping someone saved her phone number, was looking at her on bodyrubs and now the site is down. Any help would be apprectiated.

TigerKing
03-02-22, 09:32
Was hoping someone saved her phone number, was looking at her on bodyrubs and now the site is down. Any help would be apprectiated.You can find her on Tryst. Report back if you happen to see her. She ghosted me the morning of a few months back but I haven't heard her do that in any other reports.

Sroberts
03-02-22, 09:40
You can find her on Tryst. Report back if you happen to see her. She ghosted me the morning of a few months back but I haven't heard her do that in any other reports.Thank you and I plan on reporting back.

RunForGold
03-02-22, 18:41
I guess I've been hitting the same Ole spots for to long. I'm reading about the Monica Spa but have no idea where it is.

How about a better location?.Monica Spa Indianapolis.

Jeast72
03-02-22, 18:54

How about a better location?.Google or Apple maps can show you better than I. It's a searchable name.

IndyDwm
03-02-22, 19:13
After all the glowing reviews I googled Monica Spa and found it easily. Was greeted by Anna in a short red dress and a cute smile. I'd rate her 8-9/10. Took the hhr for 40 and after a little tease we started negotiations. Wanted $140 for nude CBJ but settled for 100. She was funny, very attractive and said she came from Chicago two weeks ago. She's one of the hottest MT's in the area. I'll definitely return. She said the other girl recently came from NYC but I didn't see her. You have to ring doorbell to gain entrance. Seemed like a clean place so that's a plus as well.

ColoradoJoe
03-02-22, 20:24
Monica Spa Indianapolis.Not certain why, but I got the impression Monica was a coded name, like Phoenix was.

My bad. Now chill.

Neyiak
03-02-22, 23:08
1. What the heck is Lovehope?

2. Hit me with all the hottest updates from Sun on Emerson please haha.

Extra: Never been to Monica but wow, the latest reviews sound nice.Lovehop is a mysterious place at the Broad ripple. People claim it's easily found with billboard and everything. I went there last Friday, drove in the broad ripple, east to west, and west east, looking for the billboard, the gas station, the WWII houses, nothing.

LakeBumm
03-03-22, 01:36
Went to Aquarius few weeks ago and there was even a line up 2 to 3 girls!

Mostly 30 year olds. Better off going in before 5 pm here then after it seems.

They seem a little more relaxed in the middle of the day. Don't remember girls name. Hhr. CBJ was offered for 80. Very friendly. Felt like more was on the table.

Helps with this place when you are a regular and mamasam knows you tip well.

Her body is okay, but you're better off going elsewhere.

DuggerJug
03-03-22, 07:01
Went to the Monger Clinic after reading about it. Weird being in there after taking my dogs there for 20 years. Lulu. 40 ish. Spinner. Actually not a bad massage, zero tease. The HE was actually at the end. Whereas standard protocol is usually post flip. Anyway, curiosity satisfied, probly off my list. Picked up some flea meds on way out. Kidding.

TightBox
03-03-22, 08:25
Had some time to kill so I stopped in Angel Spa yesterday. I was greeted by the smell of someone cooking. I got past that and was greeted by a 50 something? With a average body. Was taken to the room jumped on the table and wanted to get this party started. She came in I think she had food in her mouth I kept hearing a chewing. Rub was a little more oil then what was needed and the pressure was soft. I asked for a little more effort and to press deeper but that was not happening. I could tell the stroke would be just as weak. I paid 60/40 after I finished with a lackluster performance. Better places available gentleman, have fun!

Jeast72
03-03-22, 09:22
Lovehop is a mysterious place at the Broad ripple. People claim it's easily found with billboard and everything. I went there last Friday, drove in the broad ripple, east to west, and west east, looking for the billboard, the gas station, the WWII houses, nothing.Just search for Asian Flower Spa on Google.

Blah0621
03-03-22, 12:23
Lovehop is a mysterious place at the Broad ripple. People claim it's easily found with billboard and everything. I went there last Friday, drove in the broad ripple, east to west, and west east, looking for the billboard, the gas station, the WWII houses, nothing.I've never been but I saw it on RM, here's the link with the address:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-asian-flower-spa-indianapolis-in-142444

I attached the picture from there as well.

TehdRummane
03-03-22, 13:11
Was hoping someone saved her phone number, was looking at her on bodyrubs and now the site is down. Any help would be apprectiated.She has a profile on tryst under Dominica.

NashFunGuy
03-03-22, 14:33
Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.Didn't receive any advice so I opted for Queen as I was in the area. Linda was available. Good massage standard handshake with enthusiasm. . 60 door fee and. 40 tip.

IndyHobby26
03-03-22, 15:02
Noblesville / fishers.

FreshJive777
03-03-22, 15:04
Just FYI, Lucky Foot Spa, Classic Spa, and Longevity Spa in Noblesville as well as Comfort Spa in Fishers were all raided today.

According to FOX59:

Noblesville, Ind. Multiple law enforcement agencies swept across locations in Hamilton and Marion counties Thursday as part of a wide-ranging investigation into alleged criminal activity.

According to the Noblesville Police Department, investigators served search warrants at eight locations, including four Hamilton County spas. It was spurred by an investigation launched in December 2020 in response to allegations of "alleged criminal activity occurring at the businesses," according to police. In addition to the four businesses, authorities also executed search warrants at four residential locations in Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield and Indianapolis.

Here are the four businesses included:

Lucky Foot Spa, 178XX Cumberland Road, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Longevity Body & Foot Spa, 17X Sheridan Road, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Classic Spa, 112X South Street, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Comfort Spa, 140XX Mundy Drive, Fishers, IN 4603X.

Other agencies involved in the investigation include the Department of Homeland Security, Indiana Department of Revenue, Indiana State Police, Fishers Police Department, Hamilton County Sheriff's Department, Westfield Police Department, Noblesville Planning Department (Code Enforcement) and Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office. Noblesville police said the effort also included Prevail, Inc. , an organization that "strives to empower victims of crime and abuse on their path to healing, while engaging the community to support safe, healthy relationships. ".

Police said no arrests were made during Thursday's operation. Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, no additional details were available. No criminal charges have been filed.

Jeast72
03-03-22, 20:32
Didn't receive any advice so I opted for Queen as I was in the area. Linda was available. Good massage standard handshake with enthusiasm. . 60 door fee and. 40 tip.Sorry, could have helped you out but haven't had much time lately and you didn't specify what you were looking for in your post. Glad you found something positive.

Mhc Now
03-03-22, 21:42
Lovehop is a mysterious place at the Broad ripple. People claim it's easily found with billboard and everything. I went there last Friday, drove in the broad ripple, east to west, and west east, looking for the billboard, the gas station, the WWII houses, nothing.Driving west it is easy to miss. Driving east it is easy to spot when you are at Evanston.

Neyiak
03-03-22, 22:55
Just FYI, Lucky Foot Spa, Classic Spa, and Longevity Spa in Noblesville as well as Comfort Spa in Fishers were all raided today.

According to FOX59:

Noblesville, Ind. Multiple law enforcement agencies swept across locations in Hamilton and Marion counties Thursday as part of a wide-ranging investigation into alleged criminal activity.

According to the Noblesville Police Department, investigators served search warrants at eight locations, including four Hamilton County spas. It was spurred by an investigation launched in December 2020 in response to allegations of "alleged criminal activity occurring at the businesses," according to police. In addition to the four businesses, authorities also executed search warrants at four residential locations in Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield and Indianapolis.Wow. Homeland Security! And long term investigation! It seems excessive for a regular AMP bust! There might more into the story.

Neyiak
03-03-22, 22:57

According to FOX59:

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. Multiple law enforcement agencies swept across locations in Hamilton and Marion counties Thursday as part of a wide-ranging investigation into alleged criminal activity.

According to the Noblesville Police Department, investigators served search warrants at eight locations, including four Hamilton County spas. It was spurred by an investigation launched in December 2020 in response to allegations of "alleged criminal activity occurring at the businesses," according to police. In addition to the four businesses, authorities also executed search warrants at four residential locations in Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield and Indianapolis.Also, all of these spas are know to offer anything other than massage. It's really weird. It'd either they are after something else than what we think, or they are completely clueless.

Stroker69
03-04-22, 06:08
Had nothing to do when I finished work early and thought I would zip in and take the edge of with a nice massage. I am not sure why people are so confused with the Broadripple spot but it seems pretty easy to find and is in good visible location. Parking is in back so that makes it easy to walk in undetected. I was greeted by a spunky little girl with a good body. Could not see her total face because she was wearing a mask. I think she was around 35-40 years old. I took the usual hour for $60 and let her go to work. She applied just enough pressure and oil, she hit all my trigger spots and gave a really good massage. I flipped over and 15 minutes along with 50 bucks later I got dressed grabbed a bottle water and hit the door. Really easy spot to hit when you need some work done on your body. .

Zen Adventurer
03-04-22, 10:02
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

PussyHound6 9
03-04-22, 10:44
Went to Love Hope yesterday (gray building right next to the VP, East side). Disappointed. Drew Wendy, short mid 40's, cute little body. Mid-range so-so hard massage. She was nice and polite. Had me flip at the half hour mark. I put my hand on her ass and she put both hands on junior and made the up / down motion. I in turn made the motion for BJ, which she said no. Me sad! But she was very attentive to the HE and asked if I needed a finger in the backdoor, which I concurred. Got the job done, wiped up and then disappeared for a few minutes. When she came back, she acted a little disappointed that I was not yet dressed and still interested in getting the last 25 minutes of the hour I had left. Started a very bored, half-assed massage, which I cut short when it was apparent that she was ready for me to go. She only removed the the middle cloth and the paper towel over the head hole, for the next person. I know there was another lady there, but never saw her. Wendy left two times during the session to either answer the door or for some other reason. Don't think I will be back.

Step On Me
03-04-22, 13:20
I think I might know of whom you refer. If I am thinking about the correct lady, in fact even if it is not the lady you are talking about (LOL), she was the most beautiful woman, inside and out! I was actually thinking about her earlier this week! Great memories.I am trying to figure out if this is the same Alexa I used to see. What location did she work out of? The one I saw had an office one the 3rd (I think) floor of a building. And she used to talk about her dogs a lot.

Indplsgent4fu
03-05-22, 11:47
Unfortunately, you are about 10 years too late to one of the best of all times. Had the initial AC and came down from Michigan. Our old friend ILAPP referred me to her. I believe she was Indian / Asian and had a flawless body and was perfect in about every way. Not many around like her these days and they don't seem to come here unfortunately. Good luck.She was absolutely flawless, I think she moved to AZ with boyfriend, and also she did one porn video.

ColoradoJoe
03-05-22, 13:10

According to FOX59:

Noblesville, Ind. Multiple law enforcement agencies swept across locations in Hamilton and Marion counties Thursday as part of a wide-ranging investigation into alleged criminal activity..I'd just about bet my bottom dollar that we've not seen the end of these raids.

Here's the thing. Most, not all mind you, but most of the AMPs are located in strip malls or complexes close to an Asian nail salon, restaurant or both. The feds along with several private sector organizations have targeted these business as being staffed in part by human trafficking. Furthermore, these businesses make an ideal avenue for organized crime to launder drug money.

After reading the article I'm convinced one or both angles are being considered.

One if the tactics used by federal prosecutors is to tie one business into another through money. For instance, an AMP and nail salon or buffet are in the same complex. Rent is paid by same person. Easy peasy case of racketeering.

If the people working at the businesses don't have their identification on them when the place is busted it is assumed the I'd is being held by their handler or by one of many "tongs" in the area. A tong is the Chinese equivalent of a crime family. They operate freely in this country provided they keep the violence to a minimum.

They also contribute to the importation of herion and fentynal.

I doubt the prosecutors are to concerned with customers, but you can bet if a couple get popped for patronizing a prostitute the AMP business will shrink quickly.

Indplsgent4fu
03-05-22, 15:33
This place has been a mentioned a few times, but always seems like it's only massage. Any one know if that is the case with all of the girls? Any of the girls work outisde / free lance with a more open menu?

Hobbyist45
03-05-22, 16:51
She was absolutely flawless, I think she moved to AZ with boyfriend, and also she did one porn video.Link to video by chance? Research purposes.

UpNorth69
03-05-22, 17:18
Link to video by chance? Research purposes.She went by Myla, she is on snap under Rio blaze. She told me the whole video was preplanned.

Title is something like " I did it for grandma" or something like that.

She was / is certainly a hottie.

Jeast72
03-05-22, 20:21
I'd just about bet my bottom dollar that we've not seen the end of these raids.

Here's the thing. Most, not all mind you, but most of the AMPs are located in strip malls or complexes close to an Asian nail salon, restaurant or both. The feds along with several private sector organizations have targeted these business as being staffed in part by human trafficking. Furthermore, these businesses make an ideal avenue for organized crime to launder drug money.

After reading the article I'm convinced one or both angles are being considered.

One if the tactics used by federal prosecutors is to tie one business into another through money. For instance, an AMP and nail salon or buffet are in the same complex. Rent is paid by same person. Easy peasy case of racketeering.

If the people working at the businesses don't have their identification on them when the place is busted it is assumed the I'd is being held by their handler or by one of many "tongs" in the area. A tong is the Chinese equivalent of a crime family. They operate freely in this country provided they keep the violence to a minimum.

They also contribute to the importation of herion and fentynal.

I doubt the prosecutors are to concerned with customers, but you can bet if a couple get popped for patronizing a prostitute the AMP business will shrink quickly.You might be right, much of what I've found out about this doesn't make much sense. At least one place had cash seized yet nobody has been charged with anything. Not sure how they justify that considering it was only a couple thousand. That's well within what is normal for a business to have on hand.

The reasons you gave all sound like the typical government reasoning so I'd say you have good insight. I totally agree with the point about the IDs. Every one of these girls I know carries a state ID from wherever they're based out of. They might not carry their Federal cards but they know to have a state ID.

Although the point about the money coming from a common place sounds in line with what I think the government would think about it, they don't take into account that these people were raised in a communist country. They come here often not knowing any English and have to rely on someone they can communicate with. They usually need help getting a business started so they will pay someone who is familiar with what needs done to do it until they figure it out for themselves. It's not uncommon for someone to make a little money assisting multiple business to pay bills and rent or handle paperwork, so it's conceivable that someone might pay rent for multiple unrelated businesses even if there is nothing illegal happening. It's basically just like having a management company or accountant handle things for you. It's just unfortunate that the government can't see past what is normal here and realize that not everything they see that is a little unusual is cause for suspicion.

ManWithPants
03-05-22, 21:15
Went to Aquarius few weeks ago and there was even a line up 2 to 3 girls!

Mostly 30 year olds. Better off going in before 5 pm here then after it seems.

They seem a little more relaxed in the middle of the day. Don't remember girls name. Hhr. CBJ was offered for 80. Very friendly. Felt like more was on the table.

Helps with this place when you are a regular and mamasam knows you tip well.I went to Aquarius the other evening. There was a sexy woman there that gave me a massage. She jerked me off, continuously moaned, and let me feel her up beneath her clothes. I'd like to go back and get more.

Much better than the old woman that was there months ago who barely let anything happen.

Tgbg1380
03-05-22, 21:25

According to FOX59:

According to the Noblesville Police Department, investigators served search warrants at eight locations, including four Hamilton County spas. It was spurred by an investigation launched in December 2020 in response to allegations of "alleged criminal activity occurring at the businesses," according to police. In addition to the four businesses, authorities also executed search warrants at four residential locations in Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield and Indianapolis.

Here are the four businesses included:

Lucky Foot Spa, 178XX Cumberland Road, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Longevity Body & Foot Spa, 17X Sheridan Road, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Classic Spa, 112X South Street, Noblesville, IN 4606X.

Comfort Spa, 140XX Mundy Drive, Fishers, IN 4603X.

Other agencies involved in the investigation include the Department of Homeland Security, Indiana Department of Revenue, Indiana State Police, Fishers Police Department, Hamilton County Sheriff's Department, Westfield Police Department, Noblesville Planning Department (Code Enforcement) and Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office. Noblesville police said the effort also included Prevail, Inc. , an organization that "strives to empower victims of crime and abuse on their path to healing, while engaging the community to support safe, healthy relationships. ".

Police said no arrests were made during Thursday's operation. Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, no additional details were available. No criminal charges have been filed.Assuming the DOR was involved, this is more about money and understating income and taxes. Heavy cash is looked at in a bad way all the time.

GeezerGlide
03-05-22, 22:50
Decided to stop in a Keystone Ct. Did the usual 30 for 40. Had he break $ so she knew more could be had. Assumed the position face down and had a great massage. No teasing, no hint at a menu. Finished, waited for me outside the room like they always do there. That was it. Weirdest experience ever for me at the Black Peony.

Was this a one off, YMMV situation or have they gone toward the light?

Geezer.

Roy Cat
03-05-22, 23:16
Wow. Homeland Security! And long term investigation! It seems excessive for a regular AMP bust! There might more into the story.Noblesville, Fishers and Westfield are now mostly upper middle class suburban areas. Asian massage parlors are not wanted in these areas because of the reputation these types of businesses have. You aren't going to see porn video stores or strip clubs opening up in these areas and it's a little surprising to me they even allow Asian massage places to operate up there.

BigBad
03-06-22, 00:20
She went by Myla, she is on snap under Rio blaze. She told me the whole video was preplanned.

Title is something like " I did it for grandma" or something like that.

She was / is certainly a hottie.LOL. Someone said Myla was Indian / Asian. She was bi-racial. She was spectacular and moved to Phoenix a few years ago. I used to travel out that way for business occasionally and saw her a few times when out there but haven't been out that way in 3-4 years. Myla is still active although her rates are far higher than when she was here in Indy.

NedFlander5
03-06-22, 00:28
I recently found myself in Chicago again and you guys just need to make a trek up there. With all the goings on and raids, now would be a good time for you guys to just take a break from Indy and make a trip and truely experience this hobby. I get it's hard for some to make the trek but here's my experience. I found body health center a year ago in Chicago and had a great time. This time was 10 times better. Be met at the door by and early 20's girl. Beautiful, huge tits, welcomes me in to take off my shoes. She turns and her skirt doesn't even go past her ass which is incredible. Get to the room and takes the $40 for the half. Has me lay down, look at her and her skirt is up past her panties which are see through and I'm just on cloud 9. Granted the actual massage is almost non existent, it's pure teasing. Has me flip and starts playing with me and gets out her giant girls and asks how much for what. SAME PRICES AS HOME, tell her I want half and half which she agrees. Comes in and strips down and her body is just a 11. You'll find some decent Diamond in the rough at home but nothing like this. Starts on the BBBJ and it's great, play with her while she's doing it and she wants to 69 but I don't like doing that but still. Eventually gets on top to go and she's hot as shit and tight as hell, switch positions off and on until I'm done. And it was just great. Tells me next time to go for 2 girls. Everyone in the hobby should truely experience it in somewhere like Chicago or Vegas. All the other girls walking around were equally as young and hot. So that's my 2 ¢, be safe out there boys.

JhnSmth
03-06-22, 09:26
LOL. Someone said Myla was Indian / Asian. She was bi-racial. She was spectacular and moved to Phoenix a few years ago. I used to travel out that way for business occasionally and saw her a few times when out there but haven't been out that way in 3-4 years. Myla is still active although her rates are far higher than when she was here in Indy.https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=913708488

Joty3000
03-06-22, 10:45
Decided to stop in a Keystone Ct. Did the usual 30 for 40. Had he break $ so she knew more could be had. Assumed the position face down and had a great massage. No teasing, no hint at a menu. Finished, waited for me outside the room like they always do there. That was it. Weirdest experience ever for me at the Black Peony.

Was this a one off, YMMV situation or have they gone toward the light?

Geezer.Due to the recent busts I'd bet. I've visited before soon after they were receiving a lot of positive coverage here for extras a couple years ago. At that visit I had the same experience as you. I think they shy from the spotlight (as many AMPs do) but also since things are hot in the area at the moment. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. Until then maybe I'll make that trip to Chicago as a wise monger just suggested.

Jkbbbb
03-06-22, 11:23
I recently found myself in Chicago again and you guys just need to make a trek up there. With all the goings on and raids, now would be a good time for you guys to just take a break from Indy and make a trip and truely experience this hobby. I get it's hard for some to make the trek but here's my experience. I found body health center a year ago in Chicago and had a great time. This time was 10 times better. Be met at the door by and early 20's girl. Beautiful, huge tits, welcomes me in to take off my shoes. She turns and her skirt doesn't even go past her ass which is incredible. Get to the room and takes the $40 for the half. Has me lay down, look at her and her skirt is up past her panties which are see through and I'm just on cloud 9. Granted the actual massage is almost non existent, it's pure teasing. Has me flip and starts playing with me and gets out her giant girls and asks how much for what. SAME PRICES AS HOME, tell her I want half and half which she agrees. Comes in and strips down and her body is just a 11. You'll find some decent Diamond in the rough at home but nothing like this. Starts on the BBBJ and it's great, play with her while she's doing it and she wants to 69 but I don't like doing that but still. Eventually gets on top to go and she's hot as shit and tight as hell, switch positions off and on until I'm done. And it was just great. Tells me next time to go for 2 girls. Everyone in the hobby should truely experience it in somewhere like Chicago or Vegas. All the other girls walking around were equally as young and hot. So that's my 2 , be safe out there boys.Call ahead or walk in like most AMPs here?

LegKiBob
03-06-22, 11:41
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=913708488Yes that is her.

Jjbee62
03-06-22, 12:28
I recently found myself in Chicago again and you guys just need to make a trek up there. With all the goings on and raids, now would be a good time for you guys to just take a break from Indy and make a trip and truely experience this hobby. I get it's hard for some to make the trek but here's my experience. I found body health center a year ago in Chicago and had a great time. This time was 10 times better. Be met at the door by and early 20's girl. Beautiful, huge tits, welcomes me in to take off my shoes. She turns and her skirt doesn't even go past her ass which is incredible. Get to the room and takes the $40 for the half. Has me lay down, look at her and her skirt is up past her panties which are see through and I'm just on cloud 9. Granted the actual massage is almost non existent, it's pure teasing. Has me flip and starts playing with me and gets out her giant girls and asks how much for what. SAME PRICES AS HOME, tell her I want half and half which she agrees. Comes in and strips down and her body is just a 11. You'll find some decent Diamond in the rough at home but nothing like this. Starts on the BBBJ and it's great, play with her while she's doing it and she wants to 69 but I don't like doing that but still. Eventually gets on top to go and she's hot as shit and tight as hell, switch positions off and on until I'm done. And it was just great. Tells me next time to go for 2 girls. Everyone in the hobby should truely experience it in somewhere like Chicago or Vegas. All the other girls walking around were equally as young and hot. So that's my 2 , be safe out there boys.Yes. Although I haven't checked it out in Chicago, trying things in other places is great. Best of all, no matter what, it will help your appreciation for the hobby.

Better yet, grab your passport and get out of the country for a week. You'll find women who will blow your mind for much less. Here's a sample budget for 7 nights:

Airfare $500.

Hotel $280.

Meals $250.

Taxis $100.

14 women (2/ day) mid-range $210 (30 minute sessions).

(Yes, $15 for a $30 minute CFS / CBJ session is available).

7 women upper-range $350 (60 minute sessions).

Bottle of water not included. (Yes, you can get 60 minutes or more for $50).

For about $1500 you can have sessions with 7-14 girls, all early 20's and hot.

That costs $1400 for 7 hour AMP visits and $2520 for 14 half hour visits (CFS).

Blah0621
03-06-22, 12:41
I recently found myself in Chicago again and you guys just need to make a trek up there. With all the goings on and raids, now would be a good time for you guys to just take a break from Indy and make a trip and truely experience this hobby. I get it's hard for some to make the trek but here's my experience. I found body health center a year ago in Chicago and had a great time. This time was 10 times better. Be met at the door by and early 20's girl. Beautiful, huge tits, welcomes me in to take off my shoes. She turns and her skirt doesn't even go past her ass which is incredible. Get to the room and takes the $40 for the half. Has me lay down, look at her and her skirt is up past her panties which are see through and I'm just on cloud 9. Granted the actual massage is almost non existent, it's pure teasing. Has me flip and starts playing with me and gets out her giant girls and asks how much for what. SAME PRICES AS HOME, tell her I want half and half which she agrees. Comes in and strips down and her body is just a 11. You'll find some decent Diamond in the rough at home but nothing like this. Starts on the BBBJ and it's great, play with her while she's doing it and she wants to 69 but I don't like doing that but still. Eventually gets on top to go and she's hot as shit and tight as hell, switch positions off and on until I'm done. And it was just great. Tells me next time to go for 2 girls. Everyone in the hobby should truely experience it in somewhere like Chicago or Vegas. All the other girls walking around were equally as young and hot. So that's my 2 , be safe out there boys.Empire Relaxation off of Preston in Louisville currently has a gem that is an ATF of mine. She's young and has a very nice body. Thai girl that goes by Bebe. 60/ hhr or 80/ hr are the house fees and they have a TS (though I've never used it). She's 140 for CBJ and CFS. Not sure if she does BB since I don't myself. Look in the Louisville forums for feedback to confirm.

Stress Away has had some gems over the years but lately it's been hit or miss. Same house fee as Empire and has TS and sauna.

Unique So In has had some lookers there as well for Indy house fee cost but I quit going because I don't think the girls there douche after FS. One provider had a fishy smell that I couldn't get past and haven't gone back since. Their FS is typically 100. I think house fees are 40/60 there.

There's one on 7th street (don't know the name) that has also had some great talent but I haven't been there much. Don't remember house fees there.

Sun Spa by the Ford plant down there had some really nice gems, but their body spray lingers on me afterwards. The smell isn't bad, I just don't want to walk into my house smelling like stripper. The girls are a little older (30's) but hotter than the local talent. Pepsi likes using a feather in her massage technique which was a first for me. They also had a Korean Bebe that did wonderful deep CBJ. Damage is 140 for CBJ and CFS and they also have a TS.

On this side of the river there are two places that always have young (20's and early 30's), hot talent (Island Breeze and Eva's) but they don't do FS at all, only naked BJs (rubber, Saran Wrap, and in some cases BBBJ). TS at IB and stand up shower at Eva's. HHR is 45 or 50, don't remember the HR cost. Damage is typically 100 but they'll try to get 120 or 140 if they can.

Overall, I've enjoyed most of my visits to Louisville though it can be inconvenient at times.

GeezerGlide
03-06-22, 17:19
I thought I would shoot into Castleton for a quick trip and stopped by the little place down the way from the tax prep store. Lights out, doors locked. Did something happen there?

Geezer.

GeezerGlide
03-06-22, 17:54
Sure, I can run down the Washington St. I'm looking for something on the NE side. I was a regular on Mundy but after LiLi left, I gave that up. I tried Ruby, nope, Tried Castleton across from the theater, see previous post. What's left?

PM me if you are willing to share your secret UTR AMP.

Thanks in advance.

Geezer.

TigerKing
03-06-22, 21:38
Yes that is her.Damn this girl was in Indy! I wish I was I the game then. This is actually one of my favorite backroom casting couch videos. The girls they get on that site is ridiculous.

BigBad
03-06-22, 23:08
Damn this girl was in Indy! I wish I was I the game then. This is actually one of my favorite backroom casting couch videos. The girls they get on that site is ridiculous.Yes, that's her. Indy used to have a fair amount of talent like her. It's funny to see her in that video when she was asked to give a BJ. You can see she's hesitant but she clearly got over that. She gave a great BJ and was very good at 69 as well.

NedFlander5
03-07-22, 08:10
Call ahead or walk in like most AMPs here?I've been to 4 different ones and always just walked in, rang a buzzer and welcomed with open arms.

Ralph Alton
03-07-22, 09:50
Listening in on other's reports, I decided to try out this west side place, and it was a great decision. I didn't get her name right (started with an "A" House free for 30 minutes was $. 4 and easy negotiations after the flip for L2. The girl merry me at the door in her neglige and she it's tall and is at least a 7. 5 on the scale! Wow!

ItsReal
03-07-22, 15:39
Desperation hit so headed over to classic spa, OLD lady but WTF needed relief. Paid 40 for 1/2 decent massage some teasing. Better with face down couldn't see anything. On flip jr was taken care of but then I was ready to run. Would I repeat? Well. When I get desperate again without options yes, if I have time to travel somewhere better then no.

Jeast72
03-07-22, 16:22
Desperation hit so headed over to classic spa, OLD lady but WTF needed relief. Paid 40 for 1/2 decent massage some teasing. Better with face down couldn't see anything. On flip jr was taken care of but then I was ready to run. Would I repeat? Well. When I get desperate again without options yes, if I have time to travel somewhere better then no.Consider yourself lucky you got any relief at all going so soon after they were raided. These gals are usually too paranoid to come anywhere near junior right after LEO comes in on them.

Stroker69
03-08-22, 09:24
I decided to check this place out again because I haven't been here for a long time. When I first arrived, I was told 40 for a HHR. I said sure. I was led to the furthest cubby room. Anyway, told to remove all clothes. Felt strange since the Asian woman stayed and watched me struggle to get undressed in such a tiny spot. She continued with a fairly strong, almost rough massage. I even had to ask her to go lighter at times. At the very end, she did a slight tickle of the boys, but barely enough to be aroused. She told me to turn over and motioned BJ for. Sure. Well, instead she gave me a HJ release, but didn't ask for the tip up front. (only thing good about my experience here). Upon leaving, I dropped 80 roses in her hand while heading out, although I probably could have bailed without tipping cause she didn't seem to be waiting for me anyway when leaving. I had to get her attention to tip her. Total damage was 120 roses. Probably won't repeat. Good luck gents.

Jeast72
03-08-22, 11:29
I decided to check this place out again because I haven't been here for a long time. When I first arrived, I was told 40 for a HHR. I said sure. I was led to the furthest cubby room. Anyway, told to remove all clothes. Felt strange since the Asian woman stayed and watched me struggle to get undressed in such a tiny spot. She continued with a fairly strong, almost rough massage. I even had to ask her to go lighter at times. At the very end, she did a slight tickle of the boys, but barely enough to be aroused. She told me to turn over and motioned BJ for. Sure. Well, instead she gave me a HJ release, but didn't ask for the tip up front. (only thing good about my experience here). Upon leaving, I dropped 80 roses in her hand while heading out, although I probably could have bailed without tipping cause she didn't seem to be waiting for me anyway when leaving. I had to get her attention to tip her. Total damage was 120 roses. Probably won't repeat. Good luck gents.Sometimes if they hold their hand up high when motioning for the HJ it looks like a BJ motion. I've been fooled by this before so I usually make sure we're clear before tipping. Since she didn't ask for the tip up front, it doesn't sound like she was just trying to con you out of a bigger tip.

DuggerJug
03-08-22, 13:16
Yes. Although I haven't checked it out in Chicago, trying things in other places is great. Best of all, no matter what, it will help your appreciation for the hobby.

Better yet, grab your passport and get out of the country for a week. You'll find women who will blow your mind for much less. Here's a sample budget for 7 nights:

Airfare $500.

Hotel $280.

Meals $250.

Taxis $100.

That costs $1400 for 7 hour AMP visits and $2520 for 14 half hour visits (CFS).Been to this city in mexico a few times for work. Activity is legal there and the ladies are health screened and everything. For 2000 pesos (100 US) you can get an hour with a centerfold quality girl total GFE and everything on the menu. 4 night excursion rates with hotel and air fare run about 700 pre covid. Beverly hills esque area and the food is awesome.

https://mx.sustitutas.com/escorts-putas-queretaro

ChrisRock
03-08-22, 18:32
Anyone figure out if AMC is still open? It was reported a few days ago, lights off, doors locked.

Just to be clear this is on 82nd down and across from Joe the Trader.

ItsReal
03-08-22, 20:14
Consider yourself lucky you got any relief at all going so soon after they were raided. These gals are usually too paranoid to come anywhere near junior right after LEO comes in on them.It was Friday night hadn't heard about LEO.

RealReviews
03-08-22, 21:06
Went to the place on KY ave a few weeks ago after somebody posted a good review. The place was insanely busy. I walked in after a guy and then had like 5 people come in while I was there. There were 2 guys so desperate that they just came in and sat in an empty room to wait like 30 minutes. Walked out and there were 2 guys waiting in there cars. Jeez. Won't be back.

Thaute
03-08-22, 23:45
Went to the place on KY ave a few weeks ago after somebody posted a good review. The place was insanely busy. I walked in after a guy and then had like 5 people come in while I was there. There were 2 guys so desperate that they just came in and sat in an empty room to wait like 30 minutes. Walked out and there were 2 guys waiting in there cars. Jeez. Won't be back.My last two AMP trips have been like that. At KY ave, I got shorted time because multiple guys came in and my hour massage turned into me being in there for less than a half hour. When she walked me out a guy was waiting right inside the door. A little awkward. Last week at Monica similar thing. Told to wait in room, she walked guy out, moved to room they were in which I'm sure no towel or anything was changed on because it was so quick. Probably cum still on it. Got a HH and I was in and out in less than 15 minutes with one of the worst non existent massages and super rushed FS, probably because while I was there two people ran the door bell. I'm done with AMPs for a while.

Fredhand
03-09-22, 01:41
​Due to age and health issues, I only look for a great deep tissue massage. Going to legit businesses I am always covered and I never 'flirt' with the therapist. After the flip I find that a 'front' massage differs with the therapist. Some Asian women will end the massage in a unique way. They spread my legs apart and sit between them. Both legs are massaged starting at my ankles. When they get to the thighs the towel is pushed up, but still covering my junk. After some deep massaging they cup their hands and hit the thighs which produces a loud clapping sound. Am I wrong in thinking that this is some sort of 'test'? To see if I would want a happy ending. Hoping some of the very experienced guys will help me make sense of this. Thank you for any help and stay safe.

McDull
03-09-22, 02:26
Listening in on other's reports, I decided to try out this west side place, and it was a great decision. I didn't get her name right (started with an "A" House free for 30 minutes was $. 4 and easy negotiations after the flip for L2. The girl merry me at the door in her neglige and she it's tall and is at least a 7. 5 on the scale! Wow!I love Monica Spa and I have no regrets about among the many options west side. I was greeted by three girls who were much younger and prettier than the other AMP. One of them was tall named Amber I got everything I wanted from her.

RealReviews
03-09-22, 09:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jeast72
03-09-22, 11:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

AnonIndy
03-09-22, 11:25
​Due to age and health issues, I only look for a great deep tissue massage. Going to legit businesses I am always covered and I never 'flirt' with the therapist. After the flip I find that a 'front' massage differs with the therapist. Some Asian women will end the massage in a unique way. They spread my legs apart and sit between them. Both legs are massaged starting at my ankles. When they get to the thighs the towel is pushed up, but still covering my junk. After some deep massaging they cup their hands and hit the thighs which produces a loud clapping sound. Am I wrong in thinking that this is some sort of 'test'? To see if I would want a happy ending. Hoping some of the very experienced guys will help me make sense of this. Thank you for any help and stay safe.I've interpreted this as a test in the past, but when I inquired the response was "No. " This has happened to me more than once. My best guess is they use this technique to pique your interest and get you to come back again.

Tiger666
03-09-22, 12:35
New lady, Anna. WoW!Thank to you I went there today. Pick Anna wow she hot 30 ish. Massage suck, but the finish was awesome she really love what she is doing.

Ineed Amedic
03-09-22, 16:28
Thanks to the posts here I found myself at Sweet when I was passing through a few weeks ago and had a great experience. Didn't get a name but was greeted by a tallish lady mid-30's in a little pleated skirt. Asked for 1 hour and a TS. Shower was great. Flirty throughout. Massage was good to start. A little teasing and lifted hips led to the flip. $. 40 FS without any negotiation. She did ask if I had a cover, which I don't mind providing. She stripped down entirely and I was ready to go so skipped any BJ, so can't report on BBBJ or CBJ. FS was fun. Cleanup after and was on my way.

Thanks again for all the reports.

Harley1961
03-09-22, 20:07
Thank to you I went there today. Pick Anna wow she hot 30 ish. Massage suck, but the finish was awesome she really love what she is doing.Was it just a standard HE finish or? Care to elaborate?

Tgbg1380
03-09-22, 21:31
​Due to age and health issues, I only look for a great deep tissue massage. Going to legit businesses I am always covered and I never 'flirt' with the therapist. After the flip I find that a 'front' massage differs with the therapist. Some Asian women will end the massage in a unique way. They spread my legs apart and sit between them. Both legs are massaged starting at my ankles. When they get to the thighs the towel is pushed up, but still covering my junk. After some deep massaging they cup their hands and hit the thighs which produces a loud clapping sound. Am I wrong in thinking that this is some sort of 'test'? To see if I would want a happy ending. Hoping some of the very experienced guys will help me make sense of this. Thank you for any help and stay safe.Personally I think it's to let other therapist know that they are close to being done with you. I've only experienced it when multiple therapist are working, again just my opinion.

Zerbert003
03-09-22, 23:19
I love Monica Spa and I have no regrets about among the many options west side. I was greeted by three girls who were much younger and prettier than the other AMP. One of them was tall named Amber I got everything I wanted from her.Yes, agreed. Amber gave me all I wanted and then some. She is at least 5'9" possibly taller with legs that nearly wrapped around me a few times. The other girl was much more typical hieght but she was very pretty as well. Both are some of the top best looking AMPs I've seen. I have no idea about the massage as I am there to get one thing and make it last the whole 1/2 hour or hour which ever. I make sure they know what I want right off the bat.

Tiger666
03-10-22, 07:51
Was it just a standard HE finish or? Care to elaborate?Am talking about FS everything you want, I think this place is going to crazy busy with all those hot talent. So let take it easy and make it last.

OhSpooner
03-10-22, 10:09
​Due to age and health issues, I only look for a great deep tissue massage. Going to legit businesses I am always covered and I never 'flirt' with the therapist. After the flip I find that a 'front' massage differs with the therapist. Some Asian women will end the massage in a unique way. They spread my legs apart and sit between them. Both legs are massaged starting at my ankles. When they get to the thighs the towel is pushed up, but still covering my junk. After some deep massaging they cup their hands and hit the thighs which produces a loud clapping sound. Am I wrong in thinking that this is some sort of 'test'? To see if I would want a happy ending. Hoping some of the very experienced guys will help me make sense of this. Thank you for any help and stay safe.It is not a "test" to see if you are interested in more than a massage. It is typically done at the end of the massage. Tapotement is a specific technique used in Swedish massage. It is a rhythmic percussion, most frequently administered with the edge of the hand, a cupped hand or the tips of the fingers. There are five types of tapotement including Beating (closed fist lightly hitting area), Slapping (use of fingers to gently slap), Hacking (use the edge of hand on pinky finger side), Tapping (use just fingertips) and Cupping (make your hand look like a cup and gently tap area). It is primarily used to "wake up" the nervous system and also as a stimulating stroke which can release lymphatic build up in the back.

AllanParke
03-10-22, 16:17
Yes. Although I haven't checked it out in Chicago, trying things in other places is great. Best of all, no matter what, it will help your appreciation for the hobby.

Airfare $500.

Hotel $280.

Meals $250.

Taxis $100.

That costs $1400 for 7 hour AMP visits and $2520 for 14 half hour visits (CFS).Which country? The one with the stolen canal??

Jjbee62
03-11-22, 01:16
Which country? The one with the stolen canal??How do you steal a canal? You can't pick one up and take it home with you.

It could be one of several countries. Some cost more in airfare, some you'll spend a little more for the girls, and some aren't good places to visit right now.

The particular country isn't important, because unless you've been there and seen for yourself, you probably won't believe it.

When I go, and I'm going again at the end of April, I spend more on airfare and lodging, I don't fly on the no frills airlines and I prefer a nice apartment over a basic hotel room. I spend less on food, although I like to hit a few of the high end restaurants. I also spend less per hour for the girls because most will stay for 2 or more hours. That's one advantage on spending more for a nicer apartment.

Zen Adventurer
03-11-22, 13:14
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Diversion
03-11-22, 14:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BearCoach1
03-11-22, 15:54
Visited Plainfield this week. A little lady took me back and pulled a switcheroo and a chunky MT came in after I disrobed. The massage was pretty good. There was a good tease before the flip. Allowed UTC top and bottom but not sure if more is too be had. . 7 for hr and. 4 tip. I will prob not return. I am not fond of paying 50 hhr or 70 hr when it is cheaper so many other places.

Georgei
03-11-22, 16:13
Has anyone been here? Looks promising, ladies look good, but could be SS. I researched here, but didn't find anything on this place.

DixonBalls7
03-11-22, 19:12
I thought I saw a report for a new place off of Keystone down south, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Someone mentioned it used to be an animal hospital or something? Anyways.

Stopped in to give it a try for a half hour. The place was relatively clean, and it appeared that the linens were changed after each customer. Standard rate for the 1/2 and full hour, and only one person working that I saw, and I'd say mid-30's or early-40's, but in good shape with a tighter body than I've typically found. Standard finish with OTC and easy-access UTC (with a cute patch of fur), and honestly probably the best actual massage I've gotten in Indy! Will definitely repeat, and feel like the menu might open up on subsequent trips.

Bigred2006
03-11-22, 20:44
Has anyone been here? Looks promising, ladies look good, but could be SS. I researched here, but didn't find anything on this place.It's been discussed quite a bit. Mostly a massage by an attractive woman. Some have said they've done SS but I don't think anything else has been reported.

Jjbee62
03-12-22, 00:55
I thought I saw a report for a new place off of Keystone down south, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Someone mentioned it used to be an animal hospital or something? Anyways.

Stopped in to give it a try for a half hour. The place was relatively clean, and it appeared that the linens were changed after each customer. Standard rate for the 1/2 and full hour, and only one person working that I saw, and I'd say mid-30's or early-40's, but in good shape with a tighter body than I've typically found. Standard finish with OTC and easy-access UTC (with a cute patch of fur), and honestly probably the best actual massage I've gotten in Indy! Will definitely repeat, and feel like the menu might open up on subsequent trips.If it's where I think it is, there was an AMP there 6 or 7 years ago, but it wasn't around long.

Indplsgent4fu
03-12-22, 01:40
A week ago I decided to try out Monica Spa. I got there late afternoon and was driving through this professional business / office park of several buildings. I was looking for the typical Open sign, but none there, instead there was a small sign in the front grass area. When I got there, there were no other cars around that building. I had to ring the doorbell to get in, and was very pleased with the girl who opened the door. She was pretty and in good shape, and wearing a short dress that looked like easy access. We go in the room, I told her half hour session and gave her 40. She didn't waste much time in coming back quickly while I was still getting comfortable. She spoke ok English, but I can't recall the exact dialogue we had, but in no time that dress quickly came off and I was admiring her beauty (tits and ass). She said it was her 3rd day there. She was 28 yrs old, and great looking small c cups, and round ass, for me she was an 8. 5 out of 10. She was very very flirty and bubbly. I motioned for BJ and she easily went along with it for 120, but when I said no condom she backed off, so we settled on Russian for 100. It was still great. As I explored and enjoyed my time with her, I sensed perhaps she had fake tits, but really very hard to tell, maybe not. She had the winning combination of attitude, personality, and body. And I would easily see her again if she did BBBJ, especially if she did cim. When I was leaving I got a quick glimpse of another girl that also looked hot, I so I will be going back very soon.

Jeast72
03-12-22, 10:49
If it's where I think it is, there was an AMP there 6 or 7 years ago, but it wasn't around long.I never went to the one that used to be in that area but I used to have it plotted on Google maps until I found out it was already closed. I was thinking it was in the little strip mall just east of keystone but I don't remember for sure. This place is at the southern tip of the triangle between Carson, Keystone, and Hanna. Access only from Carson.

Bigred2006
03-12-22, 13:30
Not sure if this has been shared, I didn't see anything. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in.

I found this new site when traveling. Hopefully it ends up being useful.

Trench1969
03-12-22, 14:50
How do you steal a canal? You can't pick one up and take it home with you.

It could be one of several countries. Some cost more in airfare, some you'll spend a little more for the girls, and some aren't good places to visit right now.

The particular country isn't important, because unless you've been there and seen for yourself, you probably won't believe it.

When I go, and I'm going again at the end of April, I spend more on airfare and lodging, I don't fly on the no frills airlines and I prefer a nice apartment over a basic hotel room. I spend less on food, although I like to hit a few of the high end restaurants. I also spend less per hour for the girls because most will stay for 2 or more hours. That's one advantage on spending more for a nicer apartment.Brother, I would so go with you! Let me know if you want some company.

Major48
03-12-22, 23:45
Just had my second visit at Sweets. I wanted to give them another shot before posting a review. I am glad I did! The first time I went I got a girl that was maybe in her late 20's or early 30's. I think her name was Amber. When we got into the room and I laid on my stomach she basically gave me no massage at all and very lightly touched my back and told me to turn over. Which initially I didn't mind because I didn't really come for the massage anyway. On the flip she basically signaled to me that she offered extras. I ended up getting a BJ for. 14. It was decent but after it was over she pretty much rushed me out even though I still had time left. Basically left me feeling like it wasn't worth the money. Now I will admit that this was my first time going to a AMP that had a full menu like that so I was pretty sure I ended up paying more than I should. This was verified on my second visit.

So tonight I decided to give them a second try mainly because I live so close to it and it would be great to have a regular spot to go to less than 5 minutes away. This time I thought I would just get a HJ since I didn't feel what I got in my first visit was worth it. I also wanted to pick which girl I got because when I left last time all the girls came out and there were a couple others that I liked more. So when I got there what I suppose is the main lady was directing me to a room so I asked can I pick the girl I get. She said sure and took me to the lounge area where there were 3 girls sitting on the couch. I picked the one I liked and she seemed almost excited when I picked her. Her name was Sofia. She was probably in her early 40's with nice size boobs and I feel like she was prettier than the younger girl I had previously. I went in the room and the main lady told me to take off my clothes. As soon as my clothes came off the girl I chose came in. I laid down and she asked me how hard of a massage I want and actually gave me a massage. On the flip she continued the massage and basically did not start offering any services until I rubbed on her ass. She charged me. 14 for FS including BJ. She let me take my time and enjoy myself and if she didn't enjoy she at least acted like she did LOL. After I finished I still had some time left and she even asked if I wanted more massage. I declined because at that point I basically had what I wanted. So all in all I would definitely go back again as long as I can choose the girl I get and especially if Sofia is there. I get the vibe at this place the menu is fully open as long as you are willing to tip for it.

TightBox
03-13-22, 06:04
While the girl wasn't a looker, the massage was good with some brief teasing. Given the hands-on nature of the massage, I was sure it was going to work out later on.

She started to massage the rear and then grazed the boys a lot more and asked if all was good. I said oh yes and she reached under to continue the play.

Time for flip where she gave a great Jerk all while playing with my ass. She unzipped her front and let me play with her little tits. Fun playtime always good to get the poison out.

Indplsgent4fu
03-13-22, 13:39
Since I saw such beautiful talent at Monica a week ago and had a relatively good experience with Anna, I thought I would go again and sample someone different. I went later at night, around 9 pm, and there were already 4 cars there and guys waiting inside 2 of the cars. I went up, rang the bell, and got answered by another very pretty girl. I think it was the same one I saw when I left last time. She was slender, pretty, and shapely, but the experience started to go downhill quickly. She asked me to wait for a few minutes in the waiting room, and then talked out loud to other girls in other rooms. Every room had doors closed and noise going on. My girl came back in 5 minutes, took me to a room and was all business, she was aggressive and immediately wanted to know what I wanted and I wasn't very comfortable with that. I tried to explain that I wanted to defer discussion to when the massage started, and she may have thought all I wanted was a massage, and she said no and gave me money back, and said she was too busy for massage and had other appointments with money. She was a solid looker so I broke down and started negotiating and tried to get BJ for 120, she said 140, then I said ok 140 but no condom and she bolted no and handed me money back, then she said ok for BBBJ for 200, I said no, and said how about just total nude Russian for 100, then she said no, we settled on just total nude he for 80, and she reluctantly said OK. The drama continues, she comes back ready to start and she keeps the dress on, so I said remember nude, she reluctantly pulls dress down for a great pair of b cup tits, and then I said what about the whole dress, she reluctantly just hikes up the dress to butt check level, and she had a great set of buns. As I'm exploring the tits and ass, she squirms away, I tried again on the ass and she moved away and firmly scolded me. I enjoyed the remaining couple of moments, blew and was ready to leave. Oddly, she didn't understand why I was ready to leave. I am fully aware that YMMV from girl to girl, but it seems like you guys have lit up this place and have spoiled these girls.

TheDoc147
03-13-22, 16:19
Since I saw such beautiful talent at Monica a week ago and had a relatively good experience with Anna, I thought I would go again and sample someone different. I went later at night, around 9 pm, and there were already 4 cars there and guys waiting inside 2 of the cars. I went up, rang the bell, and got answered by another very pretty girl. I think it was the same one I saw when I left last time. She was slender, pretty, and shapely, but the experience started to go downhill quickly. She asked me to wait for a few minutes in the waiting room, and then talked out loud to other girls in other rooms. Every room had doors closed and noise going on. My girl came back in 5 minutes, took me to a room and was all business, she was aggressive and immediately wanted to know what I wanted and I wasn't very comfortable with that. I tried to explain that I wanted to defer discussion to when the massage started, and she may have thought all I wanted was a massage, and she said no and gave me money back, and said she was too busy for massage and had other appointments with money. She was a solid looker so I broke down and started negotiating and tried to get BJ for 120, she said 140, then I said ok 140 but no condom and she bolted no and handed me money back, then she said ok for BBBJ for 200, I said no, and said how about just total nude Russian for 100, then she said no, we settled on just total nude he for 80, and she reluctantly said OK. The drama continues, she comes back ready to start and she keeps the dress on, so I said remember nude, she reluctantly pulls dress down for a great pair of b cup tits, and then I said what about the whole dress, she reluctantly just hikes up the dress to butt check level, and she had a great set of buns. As I'm exploring the tits and ass, she squirms away, I tried again on the ass and she moved away and firmly scolded me. I enjoyed the remaining couple of moments, blew and was ready to leave. Oddly, she didn't understand why I was ready to leave. I am fully aware that YMMV from girl to girl, but it seems like you guys have lit up this place and have spoiled these girls.Well, I just left there. I guess I drew Anna, if there are only two: Summer & Anna. Mine was a tight little hottie in a leopard dress. Met Summer on the way out. She looked surprised when I asked her name. Really sensed an attitude on her. During my table time, massage was Meh on the back, legs were light with really nothing but teasing till she leaned in and started whispering negotiations. NO FS. Agreed to nude CBJ for too much: 1. 2. CBJ was nice, but I really have a problem inside wrappers. Finished with a nice little handy. Really get the feeling they're getting to expensive there and growing an attitude. Not sure it's worth it. Sweets & Phoenix seem more friendly. Stay safe out there Fellow Mongers.

JohnGuest
03-13-22, 18:21
I've been to Sweet Spa at least five times. Very nice massage sessions! First time a four handed session with Sisi and Eva, both have moved on. I've enjoyed a massage session with Mimi twice. But I guess she's gone, as well. Recently I've had the pleasure of an hour with Ashly, pretty and fun lady! My most recent after workout massage session was with Sophia. Pretty, and gave a good massage as well as everything else!

The only way I've found to have better sessions is with DI. Reliable, on time, clean and attractive ladies that turn on the charm. But also a good bit more $$ And no massage if you are so inclined.

JohnGuest.

Jjbee62
03-13-22, 19:28
Well, I just left there. I guess I drew Anna, if there are only two: Summer & Anna. Mine was a tight little hottie in a leopard dress. Met Summer on the way out. She looked surprised when I asked her name. Really sensed an attitude on her. During my table time, massage was Meh on the back, legs were light with really nothing but teasing till she leaned in and started whispering negotiations. NO FS. Agreed to nude CBJ for too much: 1. 2. CBJ was nice, but I really have a problem inside wrappers. Finished with a nice little handy. Really get the feeling they're getting to expensive there and growing an attitude. Not sure it's worth it. Sweets & Phoenix seem more friendly. Stay safe out there Fellow Mongers.It's the inevitable decline. It happens every single time. Whenever a place gets some attractive girls with an open menu, everyone rushes over and gets in line. Pretty soon each girl is seeing 10-15 customers per day. They don't have time for negotiation or anything else. Because there's always someone else coming in with money.

It's no wonder they seem like they have an attitude. Try working 12 hour days, 7 days a week, non-stop and see how cheerful you are.

If you show up at an AMP at 9 pm and there are 4 cars parked in front, there's no reason to stop. You'll just be wasting your time and money.

Dracos
03-13-22, 22:40
I've been to Sweet Spa at least five times. Very nice massage sessions! First time a four handed session with Sisi and Eva, both have moved on. I've enjoyed a massage session with Mimi twice. But I guess she's gone, as well. Recently I've had the pleasure of an hour with Ashly, pretty and fun lady! My most recent after workout massage session was with Sophia. Pretty, and gave a good massage as well as everything else!

The only way I've found to have better sessions is with DI. Reliable, on time, clean and attractive ladies that turn on the charm. But also a good bit more $$ And no massage if you are so inclined.

JohnGuest.This post makes me long for Elle from a few years ago on the North side. Lovely lady, great massage, titty fuck and BJ for about what you'd pay at an AMP nowadays. Part of the reason I have such a hard time going back to AMPs, tbh.

Dozer6872
03-14-22, 00:50
I ventured out today and decided to stay closer to home instead of venturing out to Sweet. I drove up to Phoenix and noticed that the lot was packed around 5 pm. Not sure what was going on. I drove past eye a Mia and there were a few cars in the lot, so I figured I would try Dailey. I showed up and it was empty. I decided to give it a try. I haven't been here before. I will say it was a good massage. On the flip she encouraged touching, plus she pulled up her top for access. She allowed sucking on her nipples during the HE. I was just curious if more is possible? I would go back for the massage. Just curious.

Neyiak
03-14-22, 06:48
I went to Monica Spa to see what all the fuss about. There were three cars outside. The woman who guided me to the room was pretty, 7/10. She was very aggressive with a lot of attitude. She asked what I wanted, I said massage. Then she started making all those gestures and broken words indicating other services. Her attitude and tone was a turn off. I left right away. I don't need this shit. A good massage is my priority, anything else comes after is a plus. I don't go to AMP looking for WGs.

Stroker69
03-14-22, 08:36
Another Lazy Sunday no plans other then what am I going to eat. Got up put a hat on was heading to grab some food and thought its early enough why not stop and get some dessert at Love Hope. Parked around back, rang bell, got undressed, pretty 30 something girl came in and started to go to work. The girl that answered the door and led me to the room was different then the girl giving the massage. That is always a surprise when you think your getting one and end up with another. In this case it didn't matter both providers I saw are solid 7's possibly 8. Massage started off with some light touching all over before any oil had been applied. I like that because it preps your body for what's to come. Oil had been applied massage was firm and thorough. She came in with a towel to wipe me down, I told her no need I am going back home to shower afterwards. I flipped over and she went back to the soft touching again. I really like that, before you new it my body was tingling and (schwing). She cleaned me up gave me a bottle of water and off I went. Super good massage and great service. Really good way to start the day. I will return, no doubt!

CommonSteve666
03-14-22, 10:17
I've been reading a few recent posts about Monica and the negative experiences being reported. They indicated several other cars in the lot and went in anyway, only to complain about rushed service. If there is a backlog, why not come back another time or go elsewhere? At that point, their main goal is to get through the backlog. I also don't understand the expectations of getting a great massage at a FS place. You need to go to a legit or limited menu for that. The desperation seems off the charts when people are willing to wait in their car or a waiting room for 30 minutes.

Couster
03-14-22, 11:38
... The drama continues, she comes back ready to start and she keeps the dress on, so I said remember nude, she reluctantly pulls dress down for a great pair of b cup tits, and then I said what about the whole dress, she reluctantly just hikes up the dress to butt check level, and she had a great set of buns. As I'm exploring the tits and ass, she squirms away, I tried again on the ass and she moved away and firmly scolded me. I enjoyed the remaining couple of moments, blew and was ready to leave. Oddly, she didn't understand why I was ready to leave. I am fully aware that YMMV from girl to girl, but it seems like you guys have lit up this place and have spoiled these girls.Seriously, thank you for these reports, especially about Monica Spa. I don't get a chance anymore (working from home) to get into Indy as often. This week I will be headed to town and was planning a trip there after all the good reports, and like several before me have said, I just want a good massage and a good time, if possible. This will save me a hassle and a disappointment.

Rls0179
03-14-22, 12:03
While the girl wasn't a looker, the massage was good with some brief teasing. Given the hands-on nature of the massage, I was sure it was going to work out later on.

She started to massage the rear and then grazed the boys a lot more and asked if all was good. I said oh yes and she reached under to continue the play.

Time for flip where she gave a great Jerk all while playing with my ass. She unzipped her front and let me play with her little tits. Fun playtime always good to get the poison out.Was more on the table or are they cutting back after the scare?

ChipRock
03-14-22, 15:48
I just want a good massage and a good time, if possible. This will save me a hassle and a disappointment.I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

Age, beauty, shape and menu combo I have not found before in Indy. They know they are head and shoulders above the Indy AMP scene. Hopefully the other AMPs will step up their game. But I doubt it. I have found similar in Vegas, Cali and Manhattan, but there you can get DFK, GFE and some girl on girl action and sometimes no cover switching.

Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.

ManWithPants
03-14-22, 16:24
Not sure if this has been shared, I didn't see anything. https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in.

I found this new site when traveling. Hopefully it ends up being useful.I dislike when these ads have stock pictures of women that aren't actually at these places.

CommonSteve666
03-14-22, 17:44
I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

Age, beauty, shape and menu combo I have not found before in Indy. They know they are head and shoulders above the Indy AMP scene. Hopefully the other AMPs will step up their game. But I doubt it. I have found similar in Vegas, Cali and Manhattan, but there you can get DFK, GFE and some girl on girl action and sometimes no cover switching.

Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.Your post gave me a good idea to help reduce the crazy volume they have there. I'll propose they start changing 250 for an hour massage with FS. Won't chase all the bargain hunters away but should help. There isn't a spa in town that focuses on exclusivity. It would be nice to have a place like that.

DreamDr
03-14-22, 23:57
Went to Aquarius. Line up of two girls. I'm a regular and tip good.

They definitely recognize me from before. More options on the table for regulars but probably not for newbies. Other places are getting too busy nice to find a place that is always available.

I went to Aquarius the other evening. There was a sexy woman there that gave me a massage. She jerked me off, continuously moaned, and let me feel her up beneath her clothes. I'd like to go back and get more.

Much better than the old woman that was there months ago who barely let anything happen.

Karma74
03-15-22, 00:01
I dislike when these ads have stock pictures of women that aren't actually at these places.Met up at the Super 8 off Emerson and 465. Walked in and walked out. Nothing like what I want. These hotel Asians are a joke. Been 4 times and stayed once and that was not good at all.

TF1957
03-15-22, 07:19
Met up at the Super 8 off Emerson and 465. Walked in and walked out. Nothing like what I want. These hotel Asians are a joke. Been 4 times and stayed once and that was not good at all.I agree 100%. All the webpages are filled with stock photos, it is like searching for a needle in the haystack. Since Tina left Sweets, I haven't found anyone close to her look, style and skills.

Neyiak
03-15-22, 11:54
Negative review on Monica Spa are not coming from bargain hunters, rather from their attitude. Remember, people are seeking AMP services, which by default includes massage. Going to a massage place, to pay 250 or more for FS doesn't make a lot of sense. It would make more sense if someone put a little more, up to 400 or 500, hire a high end escort, from a wide variety pool of ethnicity, in a nice hotel room.

Sam Grant
03-15-22, 11:57
Went to Sweet last week. Looks a tad shady from outside but inside was fine. Not sure about the neighborhood after dark. I got the sense from other reviews that the Arby's was right on top of the parlor. Its pretty far away. Enough privacy walking in.

Got full hour with table shower. Table shower is in a weird location. Right off front door. You would need to walk by any other customers waiting. No one was there when I stopped by.

I got Candy. Met me in short dress barely tied closed which I felt was a good sign. Table shower was solid. Massage was a little above average. Nice teasing before the flip. Wanted to negotiate before anything happened but quickly agreed to 1.4 for FS. Nice face tits. Acted enthused and gave a decent amount of moaning / dirty talk which was a nice touch. I'd go back.

ChipRock
03-15-22, 17:09
dessert at Love Hope. Parked around backAlmost passed because there were two SUVs and a car in the back. Decided to go in anyway. First room on right with starry starry night light was open. MT recognized me and scolded me for being a bad boy and not visiting recently. Standard Indy fare and tip upfront. Nice long tease then flip for an extended oily finish. Other MT chatting on phone. I did not hear anyone else come or go.

Fav6977
03-15-22, 18:52
Stopped by Sweet today. Drew Sophia. Very shapely. Beautiful IMHO. Excellent massage by AMP standards. Other activities were great! I will repeat.

Remem
03-15-22, 20:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

JustMe2489
03-15-22, 23:37
I went to Monica Spa the day after the Fishers LEO convention. Went early. No other cars. Shown to room by Anna. Asked for four hand. She put her hand out expecting Jacksons and was surprised and confused when I handed her Bens to cover the house and tips. Shy smile as she caught on and she brought in Amber to help. No discussion, no haggling, no massage. Straight to business. All covered. Kept me busy. No girl on girl action. They were not shy around each other.

Sorry to spoil the fun for bargain hunters and hagglers- but I place a premium on no hassle, no haggle, no drama providers.I hate the haggle! I also place (and am willing to pay) a premium for no hassle and no haggle. I have never been disappointed when I offer a premium for what I want.

If they do not accept what I offer then I am not interested.

The attitudes people are complaining about seems to be when there are 3 or 4 cars outside, multiple people waiting, and people haggling (and I am taking about more that one or two offers back and forth). How can anyone think that a woman can have a good attitude when there is a line of guys waiting to fuck them and someone is trying to dick around with the price that they usually get, arguing back and forth. Maybe the attitude people are complaining about is the women just reflecting the attitude they are getting time and time again! (Please do not think I am speaking about anyone in particular, just speaking about what I have been thinking while reading some of the recent complaints.).

AvgJoe08
03-16-22, 14:23
I needed to scratch an itch so I decided Sweets would be the spot. Haven't been here in a while and each time prior had always been fun. I just hate the location and the exposed nature of the parking. Probably just my paranoia. Walked in shortly after opening and see a few walking around. Tiny little thing came from behind the others and says hi to me and asks how long honey.

Copious amount of cleavage and I'm thinking this is going to be great. Decided on hhr and handed. 4. Massage gets started and it's actually pretty decent as she worked out some knots in my shoulders with her elbows. Quite a bit of teasing and after the flip I point to my cash & cover (4). She gets naked. Nice little body and no belly (no ass either but that's the norm). Did I mention the huge assets? Pretty sure they're fake but felt good. Started with BBJ then cg. Flipped her on her back sideways on the table. Flipped around again for k9 and she's got a nice tatt on her back. Still couldn't finish which usually doesn't take me long. She pulled the cover and wiped him down and back to BBJ while on her knees. Damn what a sight with those tits. Finally had me lay back down and finished with HE. She was positioned so she was standing facing my feet which gave me access to FIV and her tits were occasionally hitting jr. Wasn't Russian but I did blow all over them. Nice clean up and out I went she said her name was Candy.

McDull
03-16-22, 19:40
I dislike when these ads have stock pictures of women that aren't actually at these places.It looks like this rubmd is an alternative to rubrating.

PhlipJ11
03-16-22, 20:44
Anyone been here? Looking for something closer to home. Not sure if they offer anything other than massage. Thanks for any info.

JustMe2489
03-16-22, 22:41
Anyone been here? Looking for something closer to home. Not sure if they offer anything other than massage. Thanks for any info.It has been a year or more ago but I went a few times. Massage was ok, not memorable, I do remember that it cost more than the standard $40/ hhr, $60/ hr. HE was available but anything else was only promised "next time". The AMT I saw did pull the girls out during HE but that was all. Things have probably changed but I haven't been back in quite a while. Of course YMMV.

Inquisitive St
03-17-22, 10:26
Has anyone tried that red head Moxie lady? If so, what was it like? Any extras?

Zerbert003
03-17-22, 12:50
Looks like the AMP at the Castleton mall was raided and closed out.

Db2007
03-17-22, 18:39

Stopped in to give it a try for a half hour. The place was relatively clean, and it appeared that the linens were changed after each customer. Standard rate for the 1/2 and full hour, and only one person working that I saw, and I'd say mid-30's or early-40's, but in good shape with a tighter body than I've typically found. Standard finish with OTC and easy-access UTC (with a cute patch of fur), and honestly probably the best actual massage I've gotten in Indy! Will definitely repeat, and feel like the menu might open up on subsequent trips.Stopped there recently. It is on the southside of the triangle of Carson, Hanna and Keystone. Access is the brown building off of Carson Avenue. Same experience and rates as listed above. Said her name is Lulu and she is mid twenties. Also had access to OTC and UTC. I will also repeat.

HighTime
03-18-22, 10:52
Love this place and hope it stays around for a long time. I've been there 7 or 8 times. I get Lucy every time. I always have back pain and she gives a great massage and focuses on my trouble areas. Each time the experience has been a little better than the last. I always get an hour. Just enough teasing before the flip. Great "standard" finish which is fine by me. Like the massage, it's improved as she knows how I like it. I come here for the massage. Have never been asked for a tip. I'm a good tipper and I find that it helps the experience if you plan to return. If it's slow when I'm there, it's not uncommon to get an extra 5 or 10 minutes.

Kyussfan
03-18-22, 11:22
Has anyone tried that red head Moxie lady? If so, what was it like? Any extras?I made an appointment twice with her, and both time she canceled at the last minute claiming family issues, and asked me to reschedule. I gave up after the second attempt. Someone else said she did the same thing to him.

Good luck!

Kyussfan.

Fav6977
03-18-22, 16:39
I stop at the place known as Scrubs today. A short (and later self-proclaimed fat) girl greets me. She is relatively nice looking, despite the extra weight, and is wearing short-shorts and a tight shirt, so I decide to give it a go. I give the 40 house fee for the half hour. She shows me to a room, tells me to undress, and leaves the room. I do as instructed and assume the position.

In walks girl #2, without girl #1 (weird #1). I do not get a good look at her, but she appears to be wearing pajamas-ish type clothes. She throws a towel over me. She starts with a face-down scalp massage (weird #2). She gets on the table and straddles my head. She then puts her knees on my shoulders (weird #3) to reach my glutes. She then crawls further down my back, so that her knees are in my lower back and her feet are by my ears, and uses her legs to massage my back (weird #4). She stands and holds onto the ceiling rails and uses her feet to massage my back and legs. Although I have had this technique used on me before, she does not ask me beforehand (weird #5). Throughout this whole process, she meticulously ensures that the towel does not uncover any additional skin.

She finally gets off the table and removes the towel. She starts a massage with oil. When she gets to my legs, in walks girl #1. Girl #1 starts working the legs while girl #2 returns to my back. Girl #1 asks, "OK honey?" There is no mention of additional house fee (weird #6). I say yes. After a few minutes, girl #2 leaves the room and returns with a hot towel. After the wipe down, she leaves the room again. Girl #1 tells me to flip and starts the HE. I tell her it would be all right if her friend joins us. She calls to girl #2, who enters the room.

OTC and UTC allowed. Girl #2's pajama top allows easier access than girl #1's tight shirt. I eventually coax one of girl #2's girls out of the bra. I try to go under girl #2's pajama bottoms. She does not allow. However, I do get some success going up girl #1's short-shorts and discover she is wearing a thong. I finish. Girl #2 retrieves a second hot towel. We clean up and I dress. I give them each 40 on the way out. Both girls wear masks the entire time. I never do get either girl's name, but girl #1 remembers me from a previous visit. Overall, a very weird, but enjoyable, experience.

Couster
03-18-22, 17:01
Visited Phoenix after quite a while. Still same cast of characters. Had Cindy give an OK massage and offer full menu. Her English is non-existent. Standard rates.

Jeast72
03-18-22, 18:20
I stop at the place known as Scrubs today. A short (and later self-proclaimed fat) girl greets me. She is relatively nice looking, despite the extra weight, and is wearing short-shorts and a tight shirt, so I decide to give it a go. I give the 40 house fee for the half hour. She shows me to a room, tells me to undress, and leaves the room. I do as instructed and assume the position.

In walks girl #2, without girl #1 (weird #1). I do not get a good look at her, but she appears to be wearing pajamas-ish type clothes. She throws a towel over me. She starts with a face-down scalp massage (weird #2). She gets on the table and straddles my head. She then puts her knees on my shoulders (weird #3) to reach my glutes. She then crawls further down my back, so that her knees are in my lower back and her feet are by my ears, and uses her legs to massage my back (weird #4). She stands and holds onto the ceiling rails and uses her feet to massage my back and legs. Although I have had this technique used on me before, she does not ask me beforehand (weird #5). Throughout this whole process, she meticulously ensures that the towel does not uncover any additional skin.

She finally gets off the table and removes the towel. She starts a massage with oil. When she gets to my legs, in walks girl #1. Girl #1 starts working the legs while girl #2 returns to my back. Girl #1 asks, "OK honey?" There is no mention of additional house fee (weird #6). I say yes. After a few minutes, girl #2 leaves the room and returns with a hot towel. After the wipe down, she leaves the room again. Girl #1 tells me to flip and starts the HE. I tell her it would be all right if her friend joins us. She calls to girl #2, who enters the room.

OTC and UTC allowed. Girl #2's pajama top allows easier access than girl #1's tight shirt. I eventually coax one of girl #2's girls out of the bra. I try to go under girl #2's pajama bottoms. She does not allow. However, I do get some success going up girl #1's short-shorts and discover she is wearing a thong. I finish. Girl #2 retrieves a second hot towel. We clean up and I dress. I give them each 40 on the way out. Both girls wear masks the entire time. I never do get either girl's name, but girl #1 remembers me from a previous visit. Overall, a very weird, but enjoyable, experience.I don't think I'd call it weird but I do agree that switching girls unannounced is usually a negative (unless it's done playfully just to liven things up). As for the massage, the techniques sound like the types used in some of the best massages I've had. I might have to go check it out.

The free four hand doesn't seem strange to me because I've gotten that several times. Going on days they aren't getting many customers they sometimes do it to try and both get a tip. I also had it once because the other girl was bored.

Fav6977
03-18-22, 20:40
I don't think I'd call it weird but I do agree that switching girls unannounced is usually a negative (unless it's done playfully just to liven things up). As for the massage, the techniques sound like the types used in some of the best massages I've had. I might have to go check it out.

The free four hand doesn't seem strange to me because I've gotten that several times. Going on days they aren't getting many customers they sometimes do it to try and both get a tip. I also had it once because the other girl was bored.Maybe "weird" is not the right word, but they were strange, unusual, and or rare events in my experiences.

Girl #2 is who want if you are looking for that kind of massage. She is giggly and seemingly does not understand English very well.

Happy hunting!

ColoradoJoe
03-18-22, 21:18
On my way out of town for the weekend and was stuck on 465. Looked up and saw the Washington Street exit. What the hell I thought and pulled into Sweets.

Was greeted at the door by bubbly Coco who immediately grabbed me by my junk and walked me to the closest room.

I paid for an hour and as she left I began to undress.

Unlike a lot of you, I never assume the face down position to wait on them to return. I sit on the edge of the table, facing the door flicking my Johnson back and forth. I leave no doubt what I'm there for.

Coco comes back in, pauses and reaches out and grabs me and begins to stroke it as she snuggles up to me giggling. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and shoulders. She had me lay down and she immediately undressed and stepped up to the head of the table. I always prop my head up into my hands or arms rather than in the face holes. They always stink like BO.

She begins a decent neck rub and then worked her way down between my shoulders. My hands were already exploring, and the girl was major league wet. My thumb rubber against her clip and she shuddered and moaned. I think a couple more flips and she'd have cum!

She paused, I turned over on to my back and she immediately straddled me and was grinding her pussy against my legs and her tits all over my chest. She worked her way down and began jacking me off with her tits. Slowly she worked down and began licking my now very rigid cock. The girl worked that tongue all over my cock, then my balls. Pulling each one into her mouth and sucking them.

Then she began the blow job in earnest. OMG. That girl knows how to suck a cock. Loudly and sloppy, just the way I like.

After a bit she stood up and while standing beside the table she asks if I want to cum here, points at her pussy. Or cum in my mouth.

I smiled and told her to keep on keeping on. With that she went back to work.

Fellas I'm no spring chicken, I've had my share of blow jobs. But Coco gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had! She didn't slow down a lick as I arched my back, pushed the back of her head down and unloaded into her mouth. She just kept on sucking till nothing else would come out.

When she stopped, she sat up and proudly showed me where all of it was before she spat it out into a paper towel.

We'd never gotten around to mentioning $$ before things got started, but I tipped her well. Very well. There is no doubt she'll give me a repeat performance on my next visit.

PurpleHey
03-19-22, 13:31
No code needed. Giant sign over a strip mall storefront as you head east on pendleton just after franklin. It's the UNA between two strip clubs. Newly done inside. MT was 30 ish, maybe 40, tall, mid length straight hair, short tight white shorts and a tank showing A / B tits and a rose tat. Nice legs. 7-8 on AMP scale. Joanna.

Table shower then an hour of medium pressure massage. Good for my back. She played light and nice the lower she got. Flip and standard on the front. I roamed up top utc. Left happy carrying a full bottle of water. Standard rates apply, I will return to try the other MT.

Neyiak
03-20-22, 09:43
Looks like the AMP at the Castleton mall was raided and closed out.It was a matter of time. That place was screaming for law enforcement. Seriously, they were not trying to appear legit at all. I mean, put a damn sign or something. I never liked that place. They were always aggressive and dull. However, It was the only place where I found a pretty girl in her early 20's, she claimed to be Korean. Disappeared in less than a month.

Keepinitclean
03-20-22, 11:03
I made an appointment twice with her, and both time she canceled at the last minute claiming family issues, and asked me to reschedule. I gave up after the second attempt. Someone else said she did the same thing to him..What site is she on? I've checked everyone I can think of.

Jones716
03-20-22, 11:30
Went there yesterday and a new girl came and she was young and the massage was good.

Saw an ad saying they had a new manager.

https://us-indianapolis.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/9944-e-washington-st-indianapolis/21138675.html

Bubbler99
03-20-22, 16:10
Any info on Brooklyn? MASSAGING on Indys northeast side.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/77474810

Indyfun
03-20-22, 17:06
Any info on Brooklyn? MASSAGING on Indys northeast side.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/77474810I have seen her a few times, she is hard to get ahold of and she just had a baby, you will get a massage and HE and that's it, no FS.

Harley1961
03-20-22, 20:52
New girl nice massage what more needs to be said LOL.

Went there yesterday and a new girl came and she was young and the massage was good.

https://us-indianapolis.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/9944-e-washington-st-indianapolis/21138675.html

Schlotsky
03-21-22, 03:07
I have seen her a few times, she is hard to get ahold of and she just had a baby, you will get a massage and HE and that's it, no FS.I saw her last week. She's older than the pictures by more than a little. All loose skin. She might give a decent massage but she wouldn't stop talking and didn't massage for very long. And the finish is. Awkward. It's not worth the money.

Neyiak
03-21-22, 05:21

https://us-indianapolis.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/9944-e-washington-st-indianapolis/21138675.htmlLet me guess, all those girls in the pictures were there in a lineup, also miss Korea 2021 works there occasionally.

Bubbler99
03-21-22, 11:12
I have seen her a few times, she is hard to get ahold of and she just had a baby, you will get a massage and HE and that's it, no FS.Thank you for the info!

Bubbler99
03-21-22, 11:13
I saw her last week. She's older than the pictures by more than a little. All loose skin. She might give a decent massage but she wouldn't stop talking and didn't massage for very long. And the finish is. Awkward. It's not worth the money.Thanks for sharing!!

AvgJoe08
03-21-22, 14:14
Went to Still Waters this morning and was told there would be a 15 min wait so I decided to bail and headed east on 96th. Should have just gone home. Went to King spa- last time I was there, several months ago, a cute little thing let me finish on her b cups while she was laying on her back. I thought maybe it would be equally as fun. Walk in and a lady wearing a mask (the entire visit BTW) greeted me. I could tell right away that this wasn't the same one as this one was probably in her mid to late 40's. Told her I wanted hhr (45 bucks). Undress and assume the position and she comes in and asks medium or hard. I respond hard please. Drapes me with the towel and proceeds to dig her elbows and eventually her knees into my backside which felt great. 15 min in I reach out and touch her ass and she giggles and says "oh you like?" The teasing begins and gets me to attention and in comes another monger thru the front door and she has to leave my room to answer it. Comes back after a few minutes has me flip and grabs the oil. Hot towel clean up and out the door I go. I didn't catch her name as she seemed to be ready to get to the next guy. Massage was pretty good but nothing special. She had some nice assets that I was able to reach in from the top and play with briefly. Also has a belly on her.

Aj8.

PussyHound6 9
03-21-22, 14:56
Went to Sweets on Saturday. Got Wendy or at least that is what I thought she said. Small little cute gal. A nine on the AMP scale. Late 20's or early 30's. Short shorts with a nice ass and little B cups. Understandable English. Went for the hour, spent another $140 for the service. Massage was about a 4.5 on 10 scale and no oil was given for the massage. Really light tease along the butt crack, but no touching of the genitals. I cut the massage short since it was not going anywhere. She got the idea and brought out the pillow. Massaged around the area and then went to the area about a minute after I ran my hand up under her shorts. Massaged for about a minute and then looked at me and I gave her the signal for FS. She said that she had just started her period, but it was real light. I said I was all right with that, so off came the cloths and she started rubbing those pretty little tits over johnny and making nice sounds and really looked into it. Had me good and hard. Used her mouth to put the cover on and then proceeded with the BJ. Really good one! I was getting close, then she stopped and said you fuck me. No hesitation on my part for that. She really got into it and had a nice four shudder climax with all the sounds included. It was not enough for me, so she finished me with her hand and a finger in the butt. I would have no problem going back to see her. Hell, I almost fell in love with her.

Bdd1984
03-21-22, 16:36
No code needed. Giant sign over a strip mall storefront as you head east on pendleton just after franklin. It's the UNA between two strip clubs. Newly done inside. MT was 30 ish, maybe 40, tall, mid length straight hair, short tight white shorts and a tank showing A / B tits and a rose tat. Nice legs. 7-8 on AMP scale. Joanna.

Table shower then an hour of medium pressure massage. Good for my back. She played light and nice the lower she got. Flip and standard on the front. I roamed up top utc. Left happy carrying a full bottle of water. Standard rates apply, I will return to try the other MT.Any details about the extra? I'm going to try them tomorrow.

PurpleHey
03-21-22, 17:01
Any details about the extra? I'm going to try them tomorrow.I didn't push for a full menu. Not on my first visit. I'm old fashion like that. Might be more. YMMV. Looking forward to your TOFTT report. Stay safe.

Fav6977
03-21-22, 17:43
I have visited with Candy at Sweet 18 times over the past couple of years. Every time has been great, some even more so. Today was one of those days. First, she is a pretty good looker and always has a positive attitude. Second, she gives the best table showers in town, IMHO. Third, she consistently gives one of the best massages I have had, even beating my monthly legitimate massage. And fourth, the other activities are exceptional.

JustMe2489
03-21-22, 19:32
Looks like the AMP at the Castleton mall was raided and closed out.I drove by to check it out and couldn't stop laughing. They have a hand written sign on a regular piece of paper that says: Closed Permanently Police Raid.

Indplsgent4fu
03-22-22, 00:04
I decided to try my luck at Sweet again, it was late at night and there were still cars around. I went in and to my pleasure Candy was there. It was like a school reunion, very excited and friendly to see me. There is no longer any need for discussing what I wanted, she put me in a room and when she came back it was play time. In the beginning another girl popped in for a few seconds to say hello and shake hands with junior. Candy asked me if I wanted a 4 hand, but I wasn't prepared. Time for play and the dress came off and plenty of tits and ass squeezing, and a little spanking. She had her pussy and ass in my face and her mouth was giving junior a French lesson. Just like the old Folger's commercial, good to the last drop. It was practically closing time but she still gave me over half hour with a great massage. In the end she told me there were 5 girls there and gave me names, I'm guessing Candy is getting popular and she trying to help the others get some biz. Variety is the spice of life, so time to meet her girl friends next.

Indplsgent4fu
03-22-22, 00:14
I drive past Una frequently and look to see if the open sign is on, with no luck. So you first guys got lucky, and good news travels fast. I tried 4 times with no luck, the first 3 times she / they were busy, but the pretty girl matched the description posted on here before. I would even come back shortly after she would tell me, but still no luck. The 4th time, the sign was on, but she had the door locked, good thing Sweet is only about 7 minutes away. Side note, on weekend evenings Uncle LEO likes to hang out in the adjacent large parking lot.

Ferreal1
03-22-22, 09:04
I recently found myself in Chicago again and you guys just need to make a trek up there... I found body health center a year ago in Chicago and had a great time...Was up in Chi last week and made the same stop. Great looking younger girls (I drew YuMe, who said she was leaving the next day "New girl tomorrow") from the few I saw in there. As always, take your own wrapper, and you may want to pack a weed whacker if my girl was any indication. I don't necessarily need hardwood floors, but that was 60's shag carpet.

Jjbee62
03-22-22, 17:37
As part of my continuing effort to check out places without recent reviews, I have 2 to report on.

The first one I visited last week. Formerly it was Lavender Spa, on Lafayette road south of 38th. I'm not sure what name it goes by now. The nail salon next door appears to be closed and I think there's only one girl working the massages. She's probably late 40's to early 50's, pretty face, but the body isn't much of an attraction.

Massage was just okay, about what I've come to expect. Tease, and HE were also middle of the road. Got the job done, but nothing out of the ordinary. She allowed UTC on top, but only OTC on the bottom. Standard rates. Not worth going out of your way for, but if you're in the area and just looking to get a standard finish, it will do.

The second one I visited today, Mountain Aire on Rockville road. On the way there I noticed an open sign at Palindrome, but didn't stop.

I believe there was only one girl working at Mountain Aire. At least I didn't hear anyone else, and when she left the room to get a hot towel she didn't bother to put on her clothes.

When I first saw her, I didn't know whether to get excited, or to be disappointed. She looked reasonably young, maybe mid 30's, but she looked a bit thick. Face was cute, although she wore a mask most of the time.

Her massage wasn't bad, but she was moving too fast. Would have been pretty good if she had slowed down. She did do a pretty good tease and didn't have a problem with my roaming hands. She even asked if I wanted to massage her. Certainly.

I spent about 10 minutes massaging her before we got down to business. Full menu was available and I opted for the buffet. Once I showed the money, she left and returned with a raincoat and we got started. CBJ, CFS and multiple positions, finished me by hand.

She's not super tight, but not sloppy either. Her body is a little thick, but she's rock solid, legs and arms were very firm. Breasts were small, but shapely and her skin was nice and smooth. Overall, I was quite pleased with her. Massage could use some work, but good attitude and appearance.

Price was standard for the hour with an extra $140 for the extras. My guess is that you can probably get it for a little less.

ChubbyChico
03-23-22, 02:17
Will be visiting Indy over the next couple weeks. Is this 45 S. Franklin? PM if you prefer.

Chico.

Went to Sweets on Saturday. Got Wendy or at least that is what I thought she said. Small little cute gal. A nine on the AMP scale. Late 20's or early 30's. Short shorts with a nice ass and little B cups. Understandable English. Went for the hour, spent another $140 for the service. Massage was about a 4.5 on 10 scale and no oil was given for the massage. Really light tease along the butt crack, but no touching of the genitals. I cut the massage short since it was not going anywhere. She got the idea and brought out the pillow. Massaged around the area and then went to the area about a minute after I ran my hand up under her shorts. Massaged for about a minute and then looked at me and I gave her the signal for FS. She said that she had just started her period, but it was real light. I said I was all right with that, so off came the cloths and she started rubbing those pretty little tits over johnny and making nice sounds and really looked into it. Had me good and hard. Used her mouth to put the cover on and then proceeded with the BJ. Really good one! I was getting close, then she stopped and said you fuck me. No hesitation on my part for that. She really got into it and had a nice four shudder climax with all the sounds included. It was not enough for me, so she finished me with her hand and a finger in the butt. I would have no problem going back to see her. Hell, I almost fell in love with her.

JhnSmth
03-23-22, 05:57
Will be visiting Indy over the next couple weeks. Is this 45 S. Franklin? PM if you prefer.

Chico.That's the place.

Spartan84
03-24-22, 10:48
Hey, I heard that Macie was back in business in Bloomington and Indy. Anyone see her recently?

Indplsgent4fu
03-24-22, 10:48
I had a few messages bounce, my inbox is open now, try again please.

Indylad
03-24-22, 13:15
Stopped there recently. It is on the southside of the triangle of Carson, Hanna and Keystone. Access is the brown building off of Carson Avenue. Same experience and rates as listed above. Said her name is Lulu and she is mid twenties. Also had access to OTC and UTC. I will also repeat.I made my first stop in two years (COVID scared) last night and found about the same. Only one girl working. I am a terrible judge of age, but I would say late 30's or early 40's. Short and very fit. Body is a 9/10 for me. Face probably a 6/10. She wore a mask most of the time so I could be off on this. Pulled top up and very short shorts down and allowed touching. Standard finish. I tipped the normal and she frowned a little, but said nothing. English is poor and I had a rough time understanding her. Massage was awesome. First time I had hot rocks applied. It really surprised me some when she applied them. I did not expect. I will re-visit. My only complaint is a lack of teasing before the flip. I really enjoy that.

SeekingDan
03-24-22, 13:45
Hey, I heard that Macie was back in business in Bloomington and Indy. Anyone see her recently?I have not, I've heard her contact info has changed though. Definitely keep us updated.

JohnGuest
03-24-22, 15:49
Went to Sweets on Saturday. Got Wendy or at least that is what I thought she said. Small little cute gal. A nine on the AMP scale. Late 20's or early 30's. Short shorts with a nice ass and little B cups. Understandable English. Went for the hour, spent another $140 for the service. Massage was about a 4.5 on 10 scale and no oil was given for the massage. Really light tease along the butt crack, but no touching of the genitals. I cut the massage short since it was not going anywhere. She got the idea and brought out the pillow. Massaged around the area and then went to the area about a minute after I ran my hand up under her shorts. Massaged for about a minute and then looked at me and I gave her the signal for FS. She said that she had just started her period, but it was real light. I said I was all right with that, so off came the cloths and she started rubbing those pretty little tits over johnny and making nice sounds and really looked into it. Had me good and hard. Used her mouth to put the cover on and then proceeded with the BJ. Really good one! I was getting close, then she stopped and said you fuck me. No hesitation on my part for that. She really got into it and had a nice four shudder climax with all the sounds included. It was not enough for me, so she finished me with her hand and a finger in the butt. I would have no problem going back to see her. Hell, I almost fell in love with her.Never met "Wendy," but I've met several fine ladies there! It's a great place to go. Don't be shy, and treat the ladies nice, tip generously!

JohnGuest.

Assmanoh
03-24-22, 16:59
Visited Monica for the first time. Saw another guy out in the lot at the building north of this one knocking on doors. Wondered if he was looking for the same place or not. Regardless, rang the bell and was greeted by a tall thin girl, pretty attractive too! Got in the room, paid for 1/2 hr and when asked if I'd been there I said "No" which turned out to be okay. Before I could get undressed, she was back and came in and waited. Face down, covered on the backside by a large towel. That lasted a minute and then it came off. The back massage was with oil and okay, but not erotic or therapeutic. During the massage the door bell rang 5-6 times. Must have been a busy night. Not sure who got turned away.

On the flip was asked what I want. Wanted 2 for FS. Got down to 1.7 but that's still too much. She left, then came back and the service was decent. CBJ (with my wrapper I brought) then missionary. She is really pretty to look at so that was a nice change of pace from the normal around here. Nothing else out of the ordinary other than as I exited, so did another guy. That's always a little odd and I wonder if I know the guy or they are from this board. It was 8:30 on Sunday evening.

Anyhow, would go back given the no hassle approach and attractive ladies. But a bit rich for the neighborhood.

Indiana317
03-24-22, 18:56
After working on the north side late one evening caught stopped traffic on 465 going south right at the Washington street exit and took it as a sign to get off the abs swing into sweet to get off. Walked in and the place was empty. Greeted at the door and asked to see what was available. 5 to choose from and I picked one and off to the room. $40 for the hhr. Skipped TS and got undressed. She did about 10-15 of teasing massage while I explored with my hands. Pulling her thong aside for FIV. Flipped. Offered $120 and she agreed and left to grab supplies. Stripped and applied the cover with her mouth. Few minutes of CBJ before she jumped on top for CG, RCG, to mish and finished standing up with her bent over the table ds smashing it as hard as I could. Overall Best experience I've had at AMP in Indy in a long time. Said her name was Ashley.

RunForGold
03-24-22, 21:03
Recently I decided to visit one spa I had never visited and another that I had not been to in 3-4 years. First, I traveled North to Aquarius Spa, walked in and was immediately ushered to an open room by 'Sophie', the usual quality we mostly see in local spas, nice, little English and gave the generic massage. Very little tease, flipped, utc on top, failed in her attempt, "Done"? She gave me the hot towel quickly and walked me out, I checked my watch and she had shorted me 20 minutes of my hour. Probably won't make that drive again. On another day tried N Spa, was met by Ju Ju or Yu Yu, short, little English, mask on so it was hard to guess her age, but probably like most others. Surprisingly, it was a good massage, strong hands and arms, I had oil on me from head to toe, but the hot towel treatment got most of it off. Short tease, but stuck with it until I was relaxed. Probably not good enough to cause me to fight the traffic again.

Keepinitclean
03-25-22, 10:22
Hey, I heard that Macie was back in business in Bloomington and Indy. Anyone see her recently?I'm in no mans land Bloomington. Would love to get her info!

JohnGuest
03-25-22, 11:21
After working on the north side late one evening caught stopped traffic on 465 going south right at the Washington street exit and took it as a sign to get off the abs swing into sweet to get off. Walked in and the place was empty. Greeted at the door and asked to see what was available. 5 to choose from and I picked one and off to the room. $40 for the hhr. Skipped TS and got undressed. She did about 10-15 of teasing massage while I explored with my hands. Pulling her thong aside for FIV. Flipped. Offered $120 and she agreed and left to grab supplies. Stripped and applied the cover with her mouth. Few minutes of CBJ before she jumped on top for CG, RCG, to mish and finished standing up with her bent over the table ds smashing it as hard as I could. Overall Best experience I've had at AMP in Indy in a long time. Said her name was Ashley.I've had nice massage sessions with Ashley twice I believe. Except I like to sample around the buffet. I'd definitely repeat!

Coco, while not the prettiest, gives the hottest sessions!

JohnGuest.

Asianflu
03-25-22, 14:13
Recently I decided to visit one spa I had never visited and another that I had not been to in 3-4 years. First, I traveled North to Aquarius Spa, walked in and was immediately ushered to an open room by 'Sophie', the usual quality we mostly see in local spas, nice, little English and gave the generic massage. Very little tease, flipped, utc on top, failed in her attempt, "Done"? She gave me the hot towel quickly and walked me out, I checked my watch and she had shorted me 20 minutes of my hour. Probably won't make that drive again. On another day tried N Spa, was met by Ju Ju or Yu Yu, short, little English, mask on so it was hard to guess her age, but probably like most others. Surprisingly, it was a good massage, strong hands and arms, I had oil on me from head to toe, but the hot towel treatment got most of it off. Short tease, but stuck with it until I was relaxed. Probably not good enough to cause me to fight the traffic again.What does "failed in her attempt, " mean?

Bush Wacker
03-26-22, 00:38
Tried Eye A Mia. Cute younger girl called Amy greeted me. She was friendly in a short dress. I let her know I was there for 30 minutes of fun and she was all in. The dress came off and she looked good. Small boobs, long nipples, and a big tattoo on her belly. She got right to work, applying the cover with her mouth for CBJ. We did mish, K9, and CG, but she wasn't really doing it for me. She wasn't into it, and she wasn't tight at all. I asked if another girl was available. Another gal came in. She was a little older, but attractive. Didn't catch her name. She was very friendly and also wearing a short dress, which was soon off. She picked up where Amy left off and it was much more enjoyable. She had bigger boobs, she was much tighter, and she was enjoying it. Repeated all the positions and a good time was had by all, except Amy.

Also went back to Daily because it's convenient. New girls are Lisa and Lulu. Definitely younger and better than before. I got Lulu. She has darker skin and a different look. I asked if she was Thai, but she told me she's from China. I did the hr with her. She started with a nice massage before the teasing. She was fine with touching. On the flip her shirt went up and pants went down to reveal a nice body. Plenty of touching in all the fun spots. She finished me off with a nice handy. I inquired about FS, but she said no. Maybe it's available with repeat visits.

Be safe, BW.

Magnum43
03-26-22, 09:43
Just wondering with the recent heat seemingly on Indy AMPs lately what happens to customers who happen to be there during a raid. Are they taken to jail or do they have to appear in court or simply told to leave. Has anyone had the experience?

Trojan4545
03-26-22, 11:26
Are there any non-asian providers that give a decent massage with at least a standard finish? Getting a little bored of my current AMP lineup. I miss the hippie and Macie. PM if you have a good suggestion.

HighTime
03-26-22, 14:30
Back was feeling fine a couple weeks ago so I figured I'd try monica assuming the massage wouldn't be great. Went on a Friday a little before lunch. Walked in and drew a decent looking masseuse in a short dress. Think he name was Lee or Leah. Was taken back to a very small room and went with my typical 1 hour. She returned before I was undressed, so I finished and laid face down on the table. Massage was actually pretty decent, but only lasted 10 minutes or so. Almost asked for more, but figured it wasn't what I really came here for. Settled on CBJ for $. 20. She came back in after a few minutes and got to work. She actually did a great job. Great technique and was good and she was very enthusiastic! I'm sure I would've finished if it wasn't for that damn cover. Doorbell rang 7 or 8 times and I was happy She never left to answer it. Finished with a good HJ. She left to get a hot towel.

Looked at the clock and still had 20 minutes left. Wrote that off considering it was lunchtime on payday! She cleaned me up and actually massaged my shoulders, chest and legs for a good 15 minutes. I was shocked! Overall good experience. Big thanks to my wonderful wife for giving me a little extra money for "more fun"! Not likely to repeat since it's not very close and I typically go for great massage and standard finish.

TwistedTed21
03-26-22, 22:01
I hadn't been here in a few years. Use to be a real good massage. This time, lack luster massage, good other things as previously reported. Sorry to whomever came in right after me and the lady said, "oh I'd rather be with you because I remember you. ". My bad.

Also, I've been around for a decade. Had to change names and have the head peeps delete my old account due to a nasty divorce a couple years ago. I don't want to use the name just in case.

Sam Grant
03-27-22, 08:48
Went to Sweet last week. Looks a tad shady from outside but inside was fine. Not sure about the neighborhood after dark. I got the sense from other reviews that the Arby's was right on top of the parlor. Its pretty far away. Enough privacy walking in.

Got full hour with table shower. Table shower is in a weird location. Right off front door. You would need to walk by any other customers waiting. No one was there when I stopped by.

I got Candy. Met me in short dress barely tied closed which I felt was a good sign. Table shower was solid. Massage was a little above average. Nice teasing before the flip. Wanted to negotiate before anything happened but quickly agreed to 1.4 for FS. Nice face tits. Acted enthused and gave a decent amount of moaning / dirty talk which was a nice touch. I'd go back.Went back to Sweet about a week later. Got Sophia. I wouldn't recommend.

Very reluctant to give TS. Ended up being ok. Massage ok. Limited tease. After flip involved intense negotiations which is annoying. No BBJ. Wanted 1. 6 for everything. Quickly backed down to 1. 4 when I told her that's what Candy charges. Overall pretty mediocre experience and doesn't hold a candle to Candy. I would never use Sophia again.

TF1957
03-27-22, 09:19
I always enjoyed Tina at Sweets! It was discouraging when she left. Is Candy comparable to the looks, skills and build as Tina? Thanks!

Long Ball
03-27-22, 14:28
Recently visited Daily and met Lisa and Lulu. Both are attractive, I'd guess 35 - 40. I did hr with Lulu. Her English is very limited, but she used her phone to translate. She was very friendly right from the start. Started with a nice medium massage. Soon she climbed on the table and straddled my head while reaching down to my ass and playing with the jewels. She moved around and sat on my ass and grinded against me while rubbing my back. She moved to the side of the table and reached under to get things stimulated. There was no resistance to touching her and soon her pants were down. She has a nice thin body with just a little hair. On the flip, there was plenty of FIV and she lifted her shirt. She's not big, but her boobs are well shaped and she moaned a little while I sucked her nips. I brought my own cover and she climbed on for 69 and put on the cover. She was clean and wet and didn't mind a little FIA. I enjoy DATY so I laid her on her back and went to work. She enjoyed it too, as indicated by her body jerking and then clamping her knees around my head. I gave her a minute to relax, then went back for seconds, with the same results. She got up and started putting her clothes back on, and that was OK with me. I'm sure everything will be on the table with repeat visits. She finished me off with a HJ and then massaged me for the rest of my time. As I was getting dressed, she suggested we have Lisa join us next time. Next time won't be far away.

Indplsgent4fu
03-28-22, 00:23
I tried again to get a session at Una, and finally Saturday night, after a few failed prior visits, this time I at least got in. Only 1 girl, and she matched the description from prior review, she was taller, younger, and in good shape. She was in shorts and summer top. She seemed a little disinterested / distracted, but we went ahead with half hour session for 40. Got in the room and I got undressed and layed on the table with no cover, as soon as she came back in she put a cover on me. I started thinking this wasn't going to be a fun session, then she asked what kind of massage and where I wanted massaged, I gave her a confused look, and she volunteered legs, arms, chest?? And I just said yes. She did light touch outside of the cloth cover, and as it would slip open a little bit, she would quickly place it back in place. I tried to make stupid small talk and asked her how long she has been here, and she looked at me and said "I forgot" I was about ready to get up and leave, but I figured I might as well enjoy the moment. After only a few minutes of massage she started getting a little closer to the target, and I squirmed a little towards her, and her attitude seemed a little more open. Within a couple more minutes, she took matters in her own hands and asked if I wanted oil. I slowed the party down a little in the hopes I could get her undressed for more fun. I started to do a little UTC roaming, but she wasn't having any of that. She noticed my frustration and she said, "this your first time here", it was a statement not a question, so I went along and assumed next time would be a better party As the cork was ready to pop I did get a chance to grab her ass under her shorts and she didn't stop me that time. She cleaned things up, gave me more massage, and was friendlier. Her name was Joanna, and she looked very familiar. I told her I would come back soon and tipped 60. She was one of the biggest challenges I've had in a few of years, but I will be back to see where this goes.

ChubbyChico
03-28-22, 08:12
Had a chance to visit Sweets while in town. Got what I believe is the aforementioned Wendy. Maybe Mindy. I'm terrible at understanding these girls anywhere. Similar to previous reviews, a terrifically erotic experience with lots teasing, mutual rubbing and a main event that includes CBJ, daty, cg and the finale rcg that totally made me bust. Was wanting to flip around for some doggie but that rcg got me good!

Why'all have a gem here. The closest we have are some stories parlors way out in Warren where the service can be good but the ladies are not as sexy.

Be back soon.

Chico.

Stroker69
03-28-22, 09:05
Before the NCAA basketball games yesterday I decided to go and treat myself rite. Something to be said about going to a place that you feel comfortable know its clean and the girls know you. Massage is good I never look at the clock because you always get your full allotted time if not more. This time I actually said no music because my head was pounding from the drinking damage I did the night before. It was nice just having the experience in silence. As expected I left happy and relaxed. My provider said they have a new girl coming this week! I will be returning. Life is short, enjoy the ride!

Indylad
03-28-22, 11:37
Made it into Sweets over the weekend. Used to be a frequent visitor until the pandemic hit. My first time there in about two years. Due to all of the posts here about Candy, I requested her and was lucky enough to get her. Awesome visit. Came in with a short dress on and when she was by my head I reached underneath. No underwear. I squeezed her ass all the time she was in a position to do so. She really gave a pretty darn good massage. Only negative is my legs don't bend backward as they used to and a little of that went a long way.

Teasing followed and then she asked if I wanted more. Of course I did. She only said give a good tip. No mention of the amount at that time. FS is definitely available. Very nice petite body with nice C's and nipples. I had a very good time and will visit again.

Noble509
03-29-22, 11:23
So I always loved when Tina was at sweet spa. She was the kind of lady I liked giving me a massage. Anyway I got a text from sweet spa about 2 new girls last week. It got me curious as it was just on my day off of work. I went ahead and went in. Behold Jenny. She was about 5 feet tall maybe a bit shorter? Definitely looked 25-27 maybe 30 at the most? Anyway. She was super cute. Fit. Thick. Very good size breasts. She was wearing very tight jean shorts which showed just how thick she was compared to any other Asian out here in Indy. I picked her but she looked angry when I did LOL. I always go very early. She started the massage with her tiny little hands. Just very soft rubbing. I instantly spanked her ass and started massaging it myself while laying down. After about 15 min of a very light massage she started the light finger teasing. She then asked my to turn around. Jr was ready. She asked what I wanted? At first she only wanted BJ. But I said I wanted it all LOL. She said okay after a bit. She started rubbing her breasts all over my body. Blowing air on jr as she stroked him gently. Then she got the cover and put it on with her mouth. Oh I love it when they do that. She sucked and moved her tongue on jr majestically for about 3-4 minutes. She said now fuck me. She was one of the tightest Asians I have fucked no lie. She came about 3 times. The door was locked and she was basically screaming lmao. She was shaking so bad. She actually wanted me to keep fucking her. I definitely went over my time. Today I wanted to repeat and I asked if she was there and sadly she is not. The unicorns are always here for 2-3 days max I'd say. I would've posted sooner but honestly had forgotten as I also spent some time with DIs Angela.

Bush Wacker
03-29-22, 15:37
The lineup has changed at Holistic. Anna greeted me when I arrived. She was very pretty wearing a very revealing short dress with ample cleavage. It was obvious the full menu was open. She came in while I was getting undressed and said she liked what she saw. Probably a standard line for every guest, but it's still nice to hear. She started the back massage and I started rubbing her legs right up to her ass. She had a nice solid ass, better than most. I pulled her panties down and she didn't mind at all. She has a thick dark Bush, which I like. With her panties off, she moved to the side of the table and began the tease. I continued to rub her firm ass, and she made some noises to let me know she liked it. She saw my cover on the table and made the FS motion. We negotiated 1. 8 tip, a little steeper than usual but I liked what I saw. Everything came off. She has big boobs with big erase nipples. She oiled us both up and laid on the table. She slid me in for a few minutes of mish and I enjoyed watching her boobs bounce. Then I went down on her and she had a good clean taste. Up on her knees for doggy and I enjoyed slapping against her nice ass. I laid back and she moved into 69 position. She was soaked and rubbing it against me while she did CBJ. Her timing was perfect as she pulled off the cover and I shot all over her. She cleaned me up with a smile. There was no one else in the store so she was pretty vocal the whole time. Maybe it was an act, but she seemed to enjoy it right along with me. On the way out I met Lisa. She's a BBW. Not my thing, but maybe yours. She was wearing a dress so short I could see her panties. I'm sure she'd be happy to get some attention. I also saw they've added a very nice table shower. I'll return to see Anna smile again and try the table shower.

BPecker
03-29-22, 20:00
How many of you get a hard on when you see a Asian woman out in public? LOL.

RunForGold
03-29-22, 22:50
How many of you get a hard on when you see a Asian woman out in public? LOL.Ha, Ha, I don't know if I would go that far, but I have passed some that made me wish that when I opened the door at Sweet they would suddenly be there to lead me away,. I mean 'astray'.

Indplsgent4fu
03-30-22, 00:13
At my first visit to Una, I felt Joanna made a solid hint that things would be more fun at my 2nd visit. So I went back the next day and was lucky to catch her with only a ten minute wait. She had on a short sun dress and seemed friendlier. Oddly she recognized me but didn't remember that I had just seen her the day before. No formalities like the first visit, this time things started out right away with teasing and playing. It was end of day and I was very very tired, and only wanted a HE. I enjoyed roaming under the dress and discovered a big handful firm tit on top and big handful of firm ass on the bottom. The dress stayed on, but I did get one top strap down and exposed her awesome breasts, I just wish they were natural. After the party was over, we chatted and I told her she looked familiar, and asked her if she had worked in Beech Grove, she said yes at Emerson. I knew she looked familiar. I will probably go back and see her again and test the boundaries further. I wasn't sure what to tip because I usually tip high, but for more services, this time was only a semi topless happy ending, so I did 60. By the way. Thanks for the guys who private messaged me with some tips about Joanna, even though I read them after I saw her the 2nd time, it's still appreciated.

HoosierGolfer
03-30-22, 09:48
Is she posting anywhere or just hosting regulars? Used to see her but wasn't able to keep in touch after she started laying low.

I'm in no mans land Bloomington. Would love to get her info!

PussyHound6 9
03-30-22, 11:43
So I always loved when Tina was at sweet spa. She was the kind of lady I liked giving me a massage. Anyway I got a text from sweet spa about 2 new girls last week. It got me curious as it was just on my day off of work. I went ahead and went in. Behold Jenny. She was about 5 feet tall maybe a bit shorter? Definitely looked 25-27 maybe 30 at the most? Anyway. She was super cute. Fit. Thick. Very good size breasts. She was wearing very tight jean shorts which showed just how thick she was compared to any other Asian out here in Indy. I picked her but she looked angry when I did LOL. I always go very early. She started the massage with her tiny little hands. Just very soft rubbing. I instantly spanked her ass and started massaging it myself while laying down. After about 15 min of a very light massage she started the light finger teasing. She then asked my to turn around. Jr was ready. She asked what I wanted? At first she only wanted BJ. But I said I wanted it all LOL. She said okay after a bit. She started rubbing her breasts all over my body. Blowing air on jr as she stroked him gently. Then she got the cover and put it on with her mouth. Oh I love it when they do that. She sucked and moved her tongue on jr majestically for about 3-4 minutes. She said now fuck me. She was one of the tightest Asians I have fucked no lie. She came about 3 times. The door was locked and she was basically screaming lmao. She was shaking so bad. She actually wanted me to keep fucking her. I definitely went over my time..This is the same girl I saw about two weeks ago. Thought she said Wendy. LOL. It was a great experience. Same short shorts. If all AMP's looked and acted like her, I would have no money at all.

PussyHound6 9
03-30-22, 12:00
Went last week and saw WeWe or MeMe. I have a hard time with their names. Went to go see CoCo because of a previous review. She was available, but was told to wait 10 minutes. Led to a room and got ready. Put the cock ring on and started fluffing myself. CoCo came in a few minutes later and saw that I was NOT there for the massage. She came in gave me a kiss and said it would be another 10 minutes, she then petted and kissed Mr. Everready and left. Previous report said that CoCo was not a looker, they were right! A few minutes later WeWe came in acted shocked to me already hard and ready, then laughed and asked if she could be my masseuse. She was about 50 and a little more attractive that CoCo, but not by much. I said yes. She said ten minutes more and came back in about five. Twenty minutes wait total. When she came back in, she smacked my fluffing hand and said it was her job. She asked what I wanted and I said fuck. No negotiations, off came the cloths and she asked about condom. I said no, she acted shocked, but who are we kidding. She started BJ (nice) and then a few minutes later hopped on and road me until I came and still ground into me for a couple of minutes after. Her body was not very toned and tits were a little flat, but it was wet pussy and what I needed.

Takuyia
03-30-22, 13:45
So I always loved when Tina was at sweet spa. She was the kind of lady I liked giving me a massage. Anyway I got a text from sweet spa about 2 new girls last week. It got me curious as it was just on my day off of work. I went ahead and went in. Behold Jenny. She was about 5 feet tall maybe a bit shorter? Definitely looked 25-27 maybe 30 at the most? Anyway. She was super cute. Fit. Thick. Very good size breasts. She was wearing very tight jean shorts which showed just how thick she was compared to any other Asian out here in Indy. I picked her but she looked angry when I did LOL. I always go very early. She started the massage with her tiny little hands. Just very soft rubbing. I instantly spanked her ass and started massaging it myself while laying down. After about 15 min of a very light massage she started the light finger teasing. She then asked my to turn around. Jr was ready. She asked what I wanted? At first she only wanted BJ. But I said I wanted it all LOL. She said okay after a bit. She started rubbing her breasts all over my body. Blowing air on jr as she stroked him gently. Then she got the cover and put it on with her mouth. Oh I love it when they do that. She sucked and moved her tongue on jr majestically for about 3-4 minutes. She said now fuck me. She was one of the tightest Asians I have fucked no lie. She came about 3 times. The door was locked and she was basically screaming lmao. She was shaking so bad. She actually wanted me to keep fucking her. I definitely went over my time. Today I wanted to repeat and I asked if she was there and sadly she is not. The unicorns are always here for 2-3 days max I'd say. I would've posted sooner but honestly had forgotten as I also spent some time with DIs Angela.Sounds like an amazing experience. Your description of her appearance is spot on. She is beautiful, especially when considering your usual AMP scaling.

I did get FS as well, but it was very mechanical. Not a clock watcher, but I wasn't allowed to touch her, like not even her thighs, hands had to remain on calves or hips. She inserted jr and only wanted missionary though I talked her into doggy for a brief moment.

Mak317
03-30-22, 15:50
At my first visit to Una, I felt Joanna made a solid hint that things would be more fun at my 2nd visit. So I went back the next day and was lucky to catch her with only a ten minute wait. She had on a short sun dress and seemed friendlier. Oddly she recognized me but didn't remember that I had just seen her the day before. No formalities like the first visit, this time things started out right away with teasing and playing. It was end of day and I was very very tired, and only wanted a HE. I enjoyed roaming under the dress and discovered a big handful firm tit on top and big handful of firm ass on the bottom. The dress stayed on, but I did get one top strap down and exposed her awesome breasts, I just wish they were natural. After the party was over, we chatted and I told her she looked familiar, and asked her if she had worked in Beech Grove, she said yes at Emerson. I knew she looked familiar. I will probably go back and see her again and test the boundaries further. I wasn't sure what to tip because I usually tip high, but for more services, this time was only a semi topless happy ending, so I did 60. By the way. Thanks for the guys who private messaged me with some tips about Joanna, even though I read them after I saw her the 2nd time, it's still appreciated.Nothing is coming up when searching, where is Una located?

Indiguy
03-30-22, 17:08
How many of you get a hard on when you see a Asian woman out in public? LOL.I thought you didn't see me!

Jeast72
03-30-22, 18:03
Nothing is coming up when searching, where is Una located?On the south side of Pendleton Pike, just east of Franklin.

RubTheDjRight
03-30-22, 18:40
Hello, I will be coming to Indy late tomorrow night and will be there until Friday, so any suggestion on a good FS massage place would be great. Would like to get a BBBJ with it and I have seen some of the ads where some are doing anal. I don't know if that is true or not, so this is why I am here posting this site always does me right.
And I always write a review afterwords when I know that it safe LOL. DM me if you like and Thank You to all that Reply.

CommonSteve666
03-30-22, 18:45
Nothing is coming up when searching, where is Una located?There's a post on page 4 at the moment. Location and some landmarks described. Pendleton.

Bsas98
03-30-22, 21:43
Gentlemen Since rub ratings seems gone for good, what sites are going to take over and be helpful in finding good places to go? I cannot seem to find anything as comprehensive as RR.

BearsNBeef
03-30-22, 23:37
The lineup has changed at Holistic. Anna greeted me when I arrived. She was very pretty wearing a very revealing short dress with ample cleavage. It was obvious the full menu was open. She came in while I was getting undressed and said she liked what she saw. Probably a standard line for every guest, but it's still nice to hear. She started the back massage and I started rubbing her legs right up to her ass. She had a nice solid ass, better than most. I pulled her panties down and she didn't mind at all. She has a thick dark Bush, which I like. With her panties off, she moved to the side of the table and began the tease. I continued to rub her firm ass, and she made some noises to let me know she liked it. She saw my cover on the table and made the FS motion. We negotiated 1. 8 tip, a little steeper than usual but I liked what I saw. Everything came off. She has big boobs with big erase nipples. She oiled us both up and laid on the table. She slid me in for a few minutes of mish and I enjoyed watching her boobs bounce. Then I went down on her and she had a good clean taste. Up on her knees for doggy and I enjoyed slapping against her nice ass. I laid back and she moved into 69 position. She was soaked and rubbing it against me while she did CBJ. Her timing was perfect as she pulled off the cover and I shot all over her. She cleaned me up with a smile. There was no one else in the store so she was pretty vocal the whole time. Maybe it was an act, but she seemed to enjoy it right along with me. On the way out I met Lisa. She's a BBW. Not my thing, but maybe yours. She was wearing a dress so short I could see her panties. I'm sure she'd be happy to get some attention. I also saw they've added a very nice table shower. I'll return to see Anna smile again and try the table shower.Tried Anna tonight, but no dice on the full service for me. Left the cover off and she started with a "sir you forgot the cover". But at least said "I can leave it off if you're okay. " She was good about inner thigh or butt some, but ultimately pretty unresponsive to any clues. I've yet to be super forward and maybe she wasn't very willing as a first time customer. But was a pretty good massage overall so still worth the 1 hr fee IMO.

TightBox
03-31-22, 07:59
Was in Broadripple decided to make a quick stop for 30 minutes to recharge my battery. I typically take the hour but did not have time. Walked in noticed a couple new cute girls working. Massage was nice for what I needed, very little oil and all my tension and sore spots got some relief. Really nice way to break the day up.

Jeast72
03-31-22, 08:12
Gentlemen Since rub ratings seems gone for good, what sites are going to take over and be helpful in finding good places to go? I cannot seem to find anything as comprehensive as RR.https://www.adultlook.com/l/indianapolis-in

As far as AMPs go, this site seems to have the most. There are other sites that seem to have a lot of ads but many of them are obsolete. Some still keep automatically posting ads for places like Blue Moon and NiNi Spa which are long gone.

ChipRock
03-31-22, 10:41
Not as impressed as I was after my first couple of visits. Amber is curvier and heavier after just one month. Lazier too. Stop giving her french fries and chocolates! Another month and she will be a pudge. Has allergies and the Claritin is not doing the job. Sneezing and sniffling. Anna has left. Leah replaced her. She is rather plain. Small B with long nips for size. Fun to pull during CG. Stamina and enthusiasm in CG. Bushy Bush. I think I will hold off on visiting again until they have a talent rotation.

HunterGatherer
03-31-22, 10:41
So I work south, and will be spending a lot of time east for the first time in twenty years.

Thus far, I have driven by King, Luna, BB, Sweets, and, Phoenix, Tucson, Lavender, the Muffler Shop, A, Carson Ave, and what might be one on Shadeland. Can't remember which one is / was in Beech Grove.

I'm not going to search 500 posts and I usually RTFF.

I've been to four of them with varying results. Carson, Phoenix, Lavender, and the Muffler Shop.

Anyone want to rank the rest for me? Seems like Sweets is the one mentioned most here.

Thanks in advance.

PurpleHey
03-31-22, 13:29
So I work south, and will be spending a lot of time east for the first time in twenty years.

Thus far, I have driven by King, Luna, BB, Sweets, and, Phoenix, Tucson, Lavender, the Muffler Shop, A, Carson Ave, and what might be one on Shadeland. Can't remember which one is / was in Beech Grove.

I'm not going to search 500 posts and I usually RTFF.

I've been to four of them with varying results. Carson, Phoenix, Lavender, and the Muffler Shop.

Anyone want to rank the rest for me? Seems like Sweets is the one mentioned most here.

Thanks in advance.Welcome to the east side, or MIG Alley.

Up and down just off Washington are a dozen or more.

Sweets is FS as is the place across the street.

Hertz is on Shadeland, Sun is off Post, so is Rose.

There is a U and an N and a BB.

21st and Franklin.

There used to be one on e 10th by Papa Rues.

Explore, have fun, stay safe.

TheBlindman
03-31-22, 14:51
Welcome to the east side, or MIG Alley.

21st and Franklin.

Explore, have fun, stay safe.Washington and Post, 16th and Post.

McDull
03-31-22, 15:58
Gentlemen Since rub ratings seems gone for good, what sites are going to take over and be helpful in finding good places to go? I cannot seem to find anything as comprehensive as RR.Seems like https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in is exactly the same as Rub rating.

Bush Wacker
03-31-22, 23:19
I've had a lot of questions about my previous post about Holistic. This is not 31X Holistic on Bash. You'll never get this service there. Holistic Therapy is at 101X e. 86th ste. 1X. West end of front building. Sorry for the confusion.

DuggerJug
04-01-22, 01:02
Welcome to the east side, or MIG Alley.

21st and Franklin.

Explore, have fun, stay safe.Sun in Beech Grove has been the best of the non east side digs.

DuggerJug
04-01-22, 01:07
Spa on madison seen as Eye a Mia and also just oriental in ads, near stop 10. Stopped in yesterday after a lengthy layoff. Amy is he new girl young. Probly late twenties (hard to tell) very cute 7. 5 /10 was having back issues she said. Below average massage but when the FS started she made up for it. Full nude really gets into it. I'm phasing out FS slowly as I approach full hobby retirement but I might hit her up again.

AvgJoe08
04-01-22, 05:54
I was on the southside the other day and was pent up more than usual and in need of a decent massage. Went to the place on S. Keystone for my first time as I read she gives a good massage. Walked in and greeted by Lulu, handed her 40 for hhr and assumed the position. She came back in and gave a pretty decent rub. Tiny little thing and cute, probably late 30's wearing jean shorts. Toward the end I started rubbing her smooth legs and the tease began. Flipped and she grabbed the oil as I was ready. Got her shorts down to mid thigh with fiv. I asked if she wanted to 69 but her answer was no since I had only brought in an extra 60. Got the job done rather quickly and left. Tipped her that amount since she let me finger bang her.

Tan around for about an hour and then went to eye a Mia cause I wanted to fuck an Asian. Walked in and could see under the curtain that divides, what I assume is the kitchen, tiny little legs. But a different one came out once I closed the door. Anna greeted me wearing a short black dress but is thicker than I usually like and not very petite but pretty enough from what I could see since she had a mask on. She looks like and reminded me of the girl from keystone ct. Decent massage for about 10 min as I was under her dress the whole time. Flipped and she asked what I wanted. I had a cover with $. 3 and she didn't even count it. She starts with bbj with lots of attention to the balls and taint first. Whoa. After a few minutes the cover is on and we are cg & mish. At one point she said, "nice cock". I'm pretty sure I'm the only one she's told that to. Haha jk. Good time.

Aj8.

Agronoman
04-01-22, 07:34
Not as impressed as I was after my first couple of visits. Amber is curvier and heavier after just one month. Lazier too. Stop giving her french fries and chocolates! Another month and she will be a pudge. Has allergies and the Claritin is not doing the job. Sneezing and sniffling. Anna has left. Leah replaced her. She is rather plain. Small B with long nips for size. Fun to pull during CG. Stamina and enthusiasm in CG. Bushy Bush. I think I will hold off on visiting again until they have a talent rotation.Oh no! Anna provided the most GFE experience I have had at an AMP. Crap. Joy was good, but OMG Anna was amazing.

SnapDragon
04-01-22, 11:40
I've had a lot of questions about my previous post about Holistic. This is not 31X Holistic on Bash. You'll never get this service there. Holistic Therapy is at 101X e. 86th ste. 1X. West end of front building. Sorry for the confusion.I noticed on Google Maps, behind the Holistic Therapy there is place called Blue Lotus. Has anyone tried that?

SnapDragon
04-01-22, 18:58
Went to sweets. Paid for half hour. Got Anne or Anna. Not sure exactly. 5'8" thin. No tits. Nice ass. Came in and started immediately hugging and rubbing. She pulled her skirt up. I pulled her panties off. Before starting the massage she asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked me to pay which I did. She didn't even count it. Put in a cover and started with BJ while standing. Went to missionary then finished with doggy. Stuck my thumb in her ass but she grabbed my hand. She wasn't a fan I guess.

Finished in wrapper, cleaned up. She said to come back tomorrow, which I may have to do.

IndySloGuy
04-01-22, 22:07
I've been around MIG alley for about 6 months now visiting a few of the shops but I still have yet to stop in at sweet but I plan to tomorrow. I'm planning for the hour, and I'm hoping for full menu. How much should I expect to take? 1.4?

FortLame
04-02-22, 08:09
I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.

Noble509
04-02-22, 09:13
I've not been to Indy enough to know the code. I'd like a good massage today with the extras from a good looking masseuse. Where is sweets? Any other places I should consider? I appreciate the help! I'm a senior member from out of town obviously. Thanks.No code buddy. Just look up sweet spa on google. It's in front of an arbys. You'll see the open sign. Just walk in. Choose your girl. And up to you after that. Wait for the massage or just show them the money. I don't know if they have any good girls rn (for my taste) I like them younger / fit. As I'm assuming most guys do but some do like the chubby / not so attractive ones LOL. Good luck.

NilesRussound
04-02-22, 10:37
AMP are $. 4 to $$. 4 DI are $. 6 to $$.