PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Hot Rod 73
05-27-19, 19:57
Just out enjoying the day today, came across Emily off X. Very cute, very clean spinner. Needed a ride across town, and I was happy to oblige. She was happy to oblige me with a very nice bbbjws, so I'd say we both were happy. Normal fare for the area. Will definitely repeat if I see her.

Socialguy
05-28-19, 09:26
Kierston is hit and miss with me. I recently dropped a few loads of batter down her throat, but the BJ was largely uninspired. She is on a sad downward trend.

Haven't had much luck for a while until recently.

Offered ride to kierston off X a while ago, wearing a dress, thin, small, mid 20's, tiny boobs, habit obvious close up, didn't smell bad. Found a spot. Wasn't horrible, but a snaggle tooth rubbed mr happy a little bloody so took some time off for testing and unsuccessful life reevaluation.

Still not much out there when I came back, except on M. Should have stayed off M.

Offered ride to daytondoll, older, thick-fat, has boobs, bulby nose, always wears black jeans and black shirt. It was dark. Driving to a place, noticed by street light some lip sores. Assured they were chapped lips, but still dropped her off.

Late one night gave ride to Sheila. Longish brunette hair, kinda thick, short white girl early 30's, seems like someones wife with a growing now serious habit. She had a little crying break down. Eventually had some fun. Wasn't very fun. Think she had her medicine right before.

Very paranoid, kept stopping every 30 seconds or so to raise her head and look around, wanted to constantly move somewhere. Took her up to McD to feed her, she kept nodding off or begging to sleep at my place or crying. So got her the large fries.

Picked up some black hair 30's to 40's fat white girl, working with the small older fake bright red haired chick that was out for a while near hillcrest.

As soon as she got in the car sob story and complaining, bytchen and moanin' and asking for money, just begging for money. More "chapped lips. " Had to kick her out.

Picked up some thin dark haired chick near Notting. Nice (clothed) body, but turned out old and kinda smelly. More "chappy lippy," more kicky outty.

Almost picked up older blonde chick always wearing sweatpants and hoodie, walking near strip mall, but she just looked so mean and angry. Haven't seen her lately.

Picked up Abby (tiny, thinnish, brunette) the other day near parkwood. Said she's pregnant now, and she was pregnant this winter, and that's why she was away. Abby's almost always treated me well. For me, no rush, anything goes. She does need to shave her legs.

Back to east side.

Was out, saw a bunch of women on X. Not sure if most of them were working. Obvious ones, didn't want to stop for.

Went to 3. Saw the chick with half shaved head. Went to offer her a ride, waited for her to walk up, and saw a ton of girls out walking right then.

Saw cops stop and pull someone out from under a porch, that was hilarious.

Shaved headed chick said her name was Samantha. Think a habit is getting to her. First time I saw her a few weeks (months?) ago she looked clean, clear, well put together, energetic, happy.

She was kinda laconic, lethargic, and "eh. I'm just going to throw on some dirty yoga pants and a tank top" today. But still hot. Looks young, mixed, said she was almost 30. No lip sores. Doesn't have crack mouth. Small but nice boobs. Nice butt.

Found a place. Standard fare, spent some time making me happy. More squishy sloppy tip focused than deep hoover get er done. Got her number and dropped her off. No drama, friendly, laid back. I think she smiles when she's nervous. Will probably repeat if I see her out.

I did see uthona out on 3 and M. One night saw her wearing pink shorts, looked like her vagina was blowing the worlds biggest bubblegum bubble, so much front butt.

Then on M saw her lounging at the bus stop. Belly just hanging out there raw and live. Started hearing banjos in my head and waiting to see if she would spit out some tobacco juice and al bundy her hand in her pants.

Her STG photos are very misleading. Still fun to see.

Countryboy72
05-28-19, 16:44
Saw a 5'5" or so thin blond long hair, tiny flat waist walking on third surprisedshe looked so good. No idea who she is.

KED75
05-28-19, 17:48
Saw a 5'5" or so thin blond long hair, tiny flat waist walking on third surprisedshe looked so good. No idea who she is.Prob Taylor, she lives right off 3rd, no longer advertises, so she prob didn't have any regulars seeing her and needed some quick cash for her next round of medicine.

Countryboy72
05-28-19, 22:04
Prob Taylor, she lives right off 3rd, no longer advertises, so she prob didn't have any regulars seeing her and needed some quick cash for her next round of medicine.Def got my attention.

BigMarv40
05-28-19, 23:43
Picked up Sweetpea this afternoon. We've always had fun in the past. That was not the case today. Just as soon as his chick got in the car, I knew I'd fucked up. She started repeating herself, asking if we could get started, complaining about her stomach hurting, she needs money BLAH BLAH BLAH. I finally had enough and told her to get the fuck out. I'd avoid if I were you. I know I will.I know exactly who your talking about she did the same to me about 2 weeks ago and I had to put her out because I don't like the drama and all the bs.

Socialguy
05-29-19, 06:56
Morgan appears to be back out on the east side with more weight on.

KED75
05-29-19, 13:27
Morgan appears to be back out on the east side with more weight on.I saw her a few weeks after she had her last child, that would have been maybe 4-6 months ago, I thought perhaps the "baby fat" would dissipate, apparently not, she was a wee bit too big for my tastes.

KED75
05-29-19, 13:38
The last couple days on Main have been jumpin. Monday, Memorial Day, around 3, I saw Peyton, at her usual spot up by the popular chicken place. I hadn't seen her for about 18 months, she's put on some weight, a wee bit incoherent, but who really cares. We drove to my spot, the usual abbreviations apply, stand streetwalker fare. She offered digits, I said no thanks, won't make an effort to see her again, if I see her out and about, I may make the scoop. You guys should know where to find her if interested, I've never hadda prob with her, as far as theft. She was out today also.

Fast forward to today around 11 am, bingo, I see Casey-and-her dude by the Chinese rest. Since she doesn't recognize me, I'm subject to a screening by her dude. Money talks, I offer a wee bit more than standard streetwalker fare, and away we go. Performance wise, same ole Casey, however body doesn't look great, lotta sores, her personality is suffering as well, but my goal isn't really conversation. Still no phone, but her regulars know where to find her, I've always had luck late morning, early afternoon.

On a related note, anyone know the Afro-American girl that has recently showed up down there, I stopped to talk to her this morning while waiting for Casey, said her name was Ayonna. Pretty girl, I'd guess mid 20's, maybe 5'4" 130,nice full breasts, she was down by Forest walking with her "brother", dude was carrying her purse. I figured she was Plan B if Casey didn't show up.

There were about 3 other girls out today, none really appealed to me, but the good thing, they're getting out with the nicer weather!

Norgan8989
05-29-19, 21:17
Morgan appears to be back out on the east side with more weight on.Any pics? I used to know a Morgan but thought she got out of the life.

PoonHandler09
05-30-19, 14:46
Like the post below me I saw. Morgan on 3 today.

Lots of weight. Never had the chance to pick her up years ago definitely wouldn't now.

Socialguy
05-30-19, 14:48
Like the post below me I saw. Morgan on 3 today.

Lots of weight. Never had the chance to pick her up years ago definitely wouldn't now.Another on a bad downward spiral.

Irony3441
05-30-19, 19:36
Just out enjoying the day today, came across Emily off X. Very cute, very clean spinner. Needed a ride across town, and I was happy to oblige. She was happy to oblige me with a very nice bbbjws, so I'd say we both were happy. Normal fare for the area. Will definitely repeat if I see her.Will someone message me and let me know where X is? I've figured out the other abbreviations, etc. Not sure what X references.

Still in learning mode.

Thanks in advance.

MontyCliff
05-30-19, 20:25
The last couple days on Main have been jumpin. Monday, Memorial Day, around 3, I saw Peyton, at her usual spot up by the popular chicken place. I hadn't seen her for about 18 months, she's put on some weight, a wee bit incoherent, but who really cares. We drove to my spot, the usual abbreviations apply, stand streetwalker fare. She offered digits, I said no thanks, won't make an effort to see her again, if I see her out and about, I may make the scoop. You guys should know where to find her if interested, I've never hadda prob with her, as far as theft. She was out today also.

Fast forward to today around 11 am, bingo, I see Casey-and-her dude by the Chinese rest. Since she doesn't recognize me, I'm subject to a screening by her dude. Money talks, I offer a wee bit more than standard streetwalker fare, and away we go. Performance wise, same ole Casey, however body doesn't look great, lotta sores, her personality is suffering as well, but my goal isn't really conversation. Still no phone, but her regulars know where to find her, I've always had luck late morning, early afternoon.

On a related note, anyone know the Afro-American girl that has recently showed up down there, I stopped to talk to her this morning while waiting for Casey, said her name was Ayonna. Pretty girl, I'd guess mid 20's, maybe 5'4" 130,nice full breasts, she was down by Forest walking with her "brother", dude was carrying her purse. I figured she was Plan B if Casey didn't show up.

There were about 3 other girls out today, none really appealed to me, but the good thing, they're getting out with the nicer weather!It's been a couple of years since I have seen her, last I heard she'd had a baby. I had hoped she stayed clean, but not to be I guess. She was cute, fine, and great BBBJ. But that was years ago, so I can't report anything current with her. W.

DaytonFun
05-31-19, 09:25
Saw a decent looking girl on the corner of M and fairview yesterday. Tried getting in but I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have time. She had a ponytail, fairly long brunette hair, about B cup, slim body, grey tank top, plaid pajama pants. Looked fairly decent from what I could see. Anyone have an idea of who she is so I could look for possible reviews. New to the the SW scene as I usually don't do car dates for safety but def interested. Thanks in advance, and as always be safe!

Irony3441
05-31-19, 18:41
It's been a couple of years since I have seen her, last I heard she'd had a baby. I had hoped she stayed clean, but not to be I guess. She was cute, fine, and great BBBJ. But that was years ago, so I can't report anything current with her. W.Been driving on M recently. First go at this hobby. Only seen one (WSW) for sure, a couple of blocks north of $ Gen. Didn't go for it. Still very cautious. She looked about 5'5", average build. Definitely made eye contact. Not sure of a safe place to go or what standard fare would be.

Drove 3rd around lunch yesterday and seemed to be active but the quality was very questionable.

If anyone wants to help me out, PM me. Any advice is appreciated.

Cartog
06-01-19, 01:14
Will someone message me and let me know where X is? I've figured out the other abbreviations, etc. Not sure what X references.

Still in learning mode.

Thanks in advance.X is abbreviation for Xenia Ave. In the past, I have had luck on X and some of its side streets. You should be aware that the local neighborhood association had about 10 surveillance cameras installed on the street a few years ago. Have fun, but be safe.

PleasureGiver
06-01-19, 03:17
WSW on W. Riverview at 1: AM on my way home after work Friday night.

BBBJCIM for standard street fare.

Looked to be about 30 ish.

Can't remember name she gave.

Had a phone but I did not ask for digits.

Would repeat if I saw her out again.

Irony3441
06-01-19, 17:51
X is abbreviation for Xenia Ave. In the past, I have had luck on X and some of its side streets. You should be aware that the local neighborhood association had about 10 surveillance cameras installed on the street a few years ago. Have fun, but be safe.Thanks. Sounds sketchy. Don't need to star in any videos.

Irony3441
06-02-19, 00:25
Saw a couple of hotties out tonight. Got scooped before I had a chance. Looked like one was WSW in a halter top that I turned around for only to see her take off w / someone else.

I was out between 10 & 11:30. Seemed quiet with the exception of the two mentioned above.

Are there night hours that are more active than others.

Member #6319
06-04-19, 19:14
Saw a thin gal with a nice little booty in tight blue sweats, no panties, yum. Found out her name is Kasey. She was nice, no drama, no fuss, bbbjcimws. Cutest I've seen on M in some time. No digits.

Ladder69
06-04-19, 22:18
Made a pass up and down around 8 Tues eve. Saw Danielle. Used to be hot. Cut her hair short, has a male following her. Sometimes it's her son. Other times it's someone else. Tonight I'm not sure who it was. She's really showing the habit. Then saw Cora. She's a spinner, ha e seen her be or but she drags things out. Also habit. Then Saw Melissa. She used to be reliable, now she makes excuses. Also if she's tweaking she can be a grab and go. Had to pass on all 3. Getting tired of the Bullshit. Need to find a reliable steady. Saw Jenn from riverside on USA. She said she was available yesterday from 2 to 10. Today it's crickets and her ad is gone. Not sure what's up.

DD Chaser
06-04-19, 22:50
Saw a thin gal with a nice little booty in tight blue sweats, no panties, yum. Found out her name is Kasey. She was nice, no drama, no fuss, bbbjcimws. Cutest I've seen on M in some time. No digits.Betting that was former popular USASG advertiser Kasey Last name deleted because why the hell would you post somebody's real name on this forum, saw her walking Main twice this weekend similarly dressed, once by herself Saturday and once with the barnacle boyfriend on Sunday. Worth stopping for some quick relief, last summer we headed off to a local park for some fun great mouth and the roaming hands are active in a most wonderful way, popped in no time flat. Still very cute / sexy, although the skin condition has taken a hit.

Member #6319
06-04-19, 23:36
Betting that was former popular USASG advertiser Kasey Last name deleted because why the hell would you post somebody's real name on this forum, saw her walking Main twice this weekend similarly dressed, once by herself Saturday and once with the barnacle boyfriend on Sunday. Worth stopping for some quick relief, last summer we headed off to a local park for some fun great mouth and the roaming hands are active in a most wonderful way, popped in no time flat. Still very cute / sexy, although the skin condition has taken a hit..Yep. There was a barnacle that she dropped when I showed interest. Her hands were nice, and she let me roam plenty.

I would be embarrassed to say how easy her job was, I almost didn't get to enjoy it, yet I did.

And yeah, the skin. Don't know what's going on there, but not the best in some places. Must be the same.

DD Chaser
06-05-19, 00:42
Yep. There was a barnacle that she dropped when I showed interest. Her hands were nice, and she let me roam plenty.

I would be embarrassed to say how easy her job was, I almost didn't get to enjoy it, yet I did.

And yeah, the skin. Don't know what's going on there, but not the best in some places. Must be the same.The pair of them bounce around from homeless to one step away from homeless, which is my guess why her skin is hurting. Some sort of weird codependent relationship both users and per her own description both have mental issues. It's a shame because at her peak she was a tier one provider, had BBFS CIP fun first time we met as coveted USASG advertiser years ago because got swept away by her skills and looks. Wouldn't go there now good for some quick car fun when you catch her in the right mood, her current mood swings can shift quick like Dayton weather.

KED75
06-05-19, 09:01
The pair of them bounce around from homeless to one step away from homeless, which is my guess why her skin is hurting. Some sort of weird codependent relationship both users and per her own description both have mental issues. It's a shame because at her peak she was a tier one provider, had BBFS CIP fun first time we met as coveted USASG advertiser years ago because got swept away by her skills and looks. Wouldn't go there now good for some quick car fun when you catch her in the right mood, her current mood swings can shift quick like Dayton weather.Kasey and her dude aren't homeless, they have a spot right by the Chinese rest, close to the chicken place, I've picked her up twice there, she said it's a friends spot they pay about $20 a day to "stay" there. Her skin condition is due to excessive meth use, which in turn causes her to pick endlessly. I posted a review about her about a week ago, once again, I would certainly not make an effort to scoop her up, if she is out and about, I will entertain the thought.

IGiveVitaminD
06-05-19, 18:26
Has anyone ran across with Jessica on 3rd? I've txt her without any luck. I hope she wasn't lock up, fun girl with good assets, it'd be a shame is she was forced to take a "break".

Hot Rod 73
06-06-19, 20:08
Ran into Cora the other day off M. Been a while, but she remembered me, so off we went. Found a nice spot, BBBJ, cfs (at my insistence), . 4 donation. I'll probably repeat if I see her out, and she isn't all blown out on whatever.

Hot Rod 73
06-07-19, 19:06
Saw Casey today. Had a nice visit, catching up as it's been a couple weeks. Her boyfriend was just around the corner when I scooped her. That dude is a freaking waste. Anyway. Found a nice spot, received excellent bbbjws. Took her back to drop her off, and there was the boyfriend, hanging out, sucking down a slurpee LOL. Dude has it rough.

AssetNom
06-08-19, 09:37
Ran into Cora the other day off M. Been a while, but she remembered me, so off we went. Found a nice spot, BBBJ, cfs (at my insistence), . 4 donation. I'll probably repeat if I see her out, and she isn't all blown out on whatever.Is Cora a slightly chubby light skin woman?

KED75
06-08-19, 14:57
Is Cora a slightly chubby light skin woman?No, Cora is a tiny spinner, maybe 4'11", about 85 lbs, with an annoying, squeaky voice.

Hot Rod 73
06-08-19, 17:34
Is Cora a slightly chubby light skin woman?Nope. Very tiny spinner. Natural redhead dyed black.

Ladder69
06-13-19, 16:19
Have cruised M the last couple days. Have to say action is ghost. Only saw 1 BSW out. Not sure if Big Brothers buyers Remorse has providers scared. Followed 1 LEO expedition up and down. They will pull you over. For changing lanes without signaling and this ass was in and out without signal 1. He would d drive and flip on a dime. Well I'll keep trying. Broke my phone and lost all contacts so I don't have providers numbers. Well stay safe out there.

BashfulDan
06-14-19, 13:09
Just drove 3 and only 1 hot looking blond gal but she was with a big ugly friend. Ladies, we don't like it when you have a huge intimidating friend with you all the time. I'll pass every time. Is it just me?

PainterGuy66
06-14-19, 23:30
Just drove 3 and only 1 hot looking blond gal but she was with a big ugly friend. Ladies, we don't like it when you have a huge intimidating friend with you all the time. I'll pass every time. Is it just me?Yea I agree if I see a SW with a friend or a dude a buddy or with anyone ill keep going. I even had a chic try to let her dog in the car one night.

Socialguy
06-16-19, 15:40
Finally got to spend a few minutes with Carly off X. Wonderful sloppy toe curling oral. I will repeat and will look forward to those legs wrapped around my waist soon.

I also found Ashley out on X and stable. Her blowjobs are high quality when she is not fucked up. Sex is good, too, when she's straight. Between the two, my balls are a wasteland for a few days.

Hot Rod 73
06-18-19, 20:51
Just cruising a little between the rain showers early this evening, saw a couple on X, saw Cora and Amy on M. Was just about to pack it up when I happened upon Ashley. Decent body, downright pretty face, awesome breasts, and great ass. As it was getting a bit late, I opted for BBBJ, which included FIV, BLS, and I was on my way. Got her didgits, says she likes regulars. Will definitely repeat, and hopefully can partake in a less abbreviated menu.

DaytonKing
06-19-19, 12:25
Just cruising a little between the rain showers early this evening, saw a couple on X, saw Cora and Amy on M. Was just about to pack it up when I happened upon Ashley. Decent body, downright pretty face, awesome breasts, and great ass. As it was getting a bit late, I opted for BBBJ, which included FIV, BLS, and I was on my way. Got her didgits, says she likes regulars. Will definitely repeat, and hopefully can partake in a less abbreviated menu.Can you share the number?

Ladder69
06-20-19, 23:44
Went to D to see if Ronnie had stopped ghosting. Hooked, BBBJ, CIM. Well worth the short trip. Habit is there but wasn't tentative.

GspotMan
06-21-19, 23:04
Due to my work hours I don't get out as much as I used to but when I do it's in the evening time just got back from making a normal lapse around all the normal strolls. I quit riding as much for this very reason I believe never see anything worth anything does anyone happen to know of any SW freaky little nymphos that would care to pass it on.

Mw Jrp
06-22-19, 08:29
I had made the rounds, seen several gals, but not found any I liked, and was about to head to my hotel suite, when I spotted a white gal walking with a black man in the very light rain. I noticed she "looked" as I passed them, so I turned around, and found them walking off Main several blocks south of Siebenthaler. Leala (pronounced Layla) came right over and hoped in. Of we went with her jacking and sucking me all the way to my suite.

In the room, she quickly undressed, did some light FK, hoped on the bed, and gave me more BBBJ. She can sucked extremely well and did everything I asked. I returned the favor and DATY. Leala is extremely orgasmic and busted twice. I covered for CFS mish and finished with her riding me to a very satisfying nut. We spent about 30 minutes, romping around. Her skills are top notch and she asks how to please.

Leala says she stays off the streets but walks occasionally. She showed no signs of "uses", and she has a phone, she asked to discreetly share. She seems to have lost weight in the past. She has some lose skin, and small titties. So, if I know you, I will send her digits via pm. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mr Blue 314
06-25-19, 16:15
Nice to see ya out my jrp.

I had made the rounds, seen several gals, but not found any I liked, and was about to head to my hotel suite, when I spotted a white gal walking with a black man in the very light rain. I noticed she "looked" as I passed them, so I turned around, and found them walking off Main several blocks south of Siebenthaler. Leala (pronounced Layla) came right over and hoped in. Of we went with her jacking and sucking me all the way to my suite.

In the room, she quickly undressed, did some light FK, hoped on the bed, and gave me more BBBJ. She can sucked extremely well and did everything I asked. I returned the favor and DATY. Leala is extremely orgasmic and busted twice. I covered for CFS mish and finished with her riding me to a very satisfying nut. We spent about 30 minutes, romping around. Her skills are top notch and she asks how to please.

Leala says she stays off the streets but walks occasionally. She showed no signs of "uses", and she has a phone, she asked to discreetly share. She seems to have lost weight in the past. She has some lose skin, and small titties. So, if I know you, I will send her digits via pm. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mr Blue 314
06-25-19, 20:32
Post #5540, hotrod73

Got a PM a while ago. Says he doesn't have permission to share? Reported sounded like she liked regulars?

Not sure maybe I misread the post.

Have a great day.

Blue.

Can you share the number?

PimpDaddy83
06-26-19, 01:00
Went cruising needed a summer treat, boy was I disappointed, nothing to ride home about, on x tall skinny dark hair girl never got her name but was kinda jittery so I passed then a medium brunette was tweakimg, as I was in the intersection, so I passed then I seen a slender brownish hair highlights, small built pretty face try to wave me down seemed to obius, so I swapped around and gone one of you beat me to the punch, so I head down to e3, were I seen a pretty meduim blonde short hair lady, light pink or red zip up, couldn't tell if she was le or not looked to good to be true so I tried to do my search and she was still strolling hours later so idk, if you gents know her or anything I'd like the green light, but all in all I did get my treat little mamma text me out yhe blue, and 30 min later I was getting her special lips service bbbjcimws takes it all w a smile great rates so ill hit her up next time, as she loves it, pm for info on blonde or if you want some little mamma, stay safe.

A.

Ladder69
06-26-19, 23:45
Anyone have Spinner Coras Digits. I had them but when I called said number was no good. She's a good time would like to revisit.

Countryboy72
06-27-19, 11:35
Lot if activity around 8 pm Heavy BlK Gal biguns in front of jazz place, couple cute brunettes thin brunette young with crazy ass eyes. One cute late 20's light brown hair about 5'3" near appliance place. Just FYI.

Socialguy
06-27-19, 11:43
Anyone have Spinner Coras Digits. I had them but when I called said number was no good. She's a good time would like to revisit.Saw her on Main the other day, but based upon her activities and speed of the meet, she was more interested in meeting her dealer than playing, but she did look decent.

Ladder69
06-27-19, 14:36
Just cam up M. Saw about 4 WSW. Made 3 attempts. No luck. They are acting flighty. Not sure if LE is swarming. Be safe.

BlackBear25
06-27-19, 14:47
Just cam up M. Saw about 4 WSW. Made 3 attempts. No luck. They are acting flighty. Not sure if LE is swarming. Be safe.Also decided to cruise the tracks in daylight. Saw a couple out but it was down right weird. Decided the block for to hot for me and got out of dodge.

Countryboy72
06-28-19, 11:59
Also Hillcrest and Salem. May not be a good night to monger on main.

PainterGuy66
06-28-19, 13:16
Drove down m around 8 pm now I know why I do this at 4 am. Seen 2 guys get towed and busted. Seen 2 girls never seen before looke way to good and clean for area. I try to find new meat, but don't trust new meat. Picked up brandy gave good BBBJ but FS was kinda weird kinda of a hot girl but legs were way to fuzzy for me. Felt like a dude with a vagina. Used to see cora alot but ripped me off last time I seen her so won't do that again she used to really fun small tight pussy very sexy ass we made one hell of a video together guys. Couldn't have rented one any better. But she's really into dope rite now and its a shame. Finally seen kierston on x at 430 am. Best time I think. Less competition and no le hardly ever out. Didn't smell great but soft and nice and wet. Been seein courtney off valley st good as hell in bed and very very wet. Lives like 4 blocks away so convienent. You guys that do this shit in broad day light got balls not only is it risky but cmon guys kids are fucking out then. So even if I see kasey or another I know alot of people in this town so daytime is out of the question. But I got digits and videos if any one interested.

AssetNom
06-29-19, 11:13
Drove down m around 8 pm now I know why I do this at 4 am. Seen 2 guys get towed and busted. Seen 2 girls never seen before looke way to good and clean for area. I try to find new meat, but don't trust new meat. Picked up brandy gave good BBBJ but FS was kinda weird kinda of a hot girl but legs were way to fuzzy for me. Felt like a dude with a vagina. Used to see cora alot but ripped me off last time I seen her so won't do that again she used to really fun small tight pussy very sexy ass we made one hell of a video together guys. Couldn't have rented one any better. But she's really into dope rite now and its a shame. Finally seen kierston on x at 430 am. Best time I think. Less competition and no le hardly ever out. Didn't smell great but soft and nice and wet. Been seein courtney off valley st good as hell in bed and very very wet. Lives like 4 blocks away so convienent. You guys that do this shit in broad day light got balls not only is it risky but cmon guys kids are fucking out then. So even if I see kasey or another I know alot of people in this town so daytime is out of the question. But I got digits and videos if any one interested.I picked one up in day time. It was at a dollar store I was running in to pick something up, she came to me with the "can you help me get this", told her to come talk to me in my car and we settled on driving to a spot for some fun in exchange for my help LOL pretty dumb looking back.

JustLookInSW
06-29-19, 11:34
I've seen this girl a couple of times, tried to scoop but she walked right by. Usually see her walking from Nottingham area to around the drive thru / Chinese restaurant area. Appears to be mid to late 20 ish, thin, nice ass, dirty blonde. Usually has the ear buds in, nose in her cell phone. Slightly cleaner and more attractive than a typical M SW. Calm disposition, disinterested in her surroundings.

It' possible I'm parking too far off the intersection and she is too shy to approach. Also possible she is a civilian making the less than ideal decision to stroll the track during peak hours. LEO wouldn't shock me either. This sound familiar to anyone?

PainterGuy66
06-29-19, 13:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

We don't need new guys wagging fingers. He didn't pick her up, he was telling his experience and asking if anybody else had one like it.

A2

PainterGuy66
06-29-19, 13:44
I have 9 videos I've made with escorts and street walkers would like to trade videos if any of you guys do the same. Some of my videos I made without them even knowing LOL. Would like to see someone bangin a SW I know tho.

DayTonger
06-29-19, 14:01
I've seen this girl a couple of times, tried to scoop but she walked right by. Usually see her walking from Nottingham area to around the drive thru / Chinese restaurant area. Appears to be mid to late 20 ish, thin, nice ass, dirty blonde. Usually has the ear buds in, nose in her cell phone. Slightly cleaner and more attractive than a typical M SW. Calm disposition, disinterested in her surroundings.

It' possible I'm parking too far off the intersection and she is too shy to approach. Also possible she is a civilian making the less than ideal decision to stroll the track during peak hours. LEO wouldn't shock me either. This sound familiar to anyone?I've seen her out a few times, if she's the one I'm thinking of. Last night she was wearing some nice short tight dark color shorts. Hair pulled tight, very tan.

Tried to pick her up once couple weeks ago. Pulled into next street along her path 3 times, pulled over, waited and she ignored me. Then made it obvious, drove slow til I caught her eye, pulled over, and she slowly started walking towards me. She had an absolutely angry expression on her face. As she got closer, 30 feet away, she started yelling "you looking for company? You waiting for me?" she came up next to my door, looking and sounding mean asking if she could get in. I declined.

Picked up some thin redhead a few days later (arlea? Or some weird spelling of standard name, near cherry), and danielle a couple days after that. Both times drove past the thin mean blonde and they both said be careful of her, she sometimes carries a gun and / or knife and has robbed guys or set up guys to be robbed.

Of course, consider the source. I just know she sounded mean, looked mean, and wasn't very discrete. So all in all I've made it a personal choice to stay away to be on the safe side.

But damn she's great to watch walk down the street.

I saw another girl out there last night I wanted to pick up. She was short, had blonde curly hair, and wearing a white dress. Only saw a glimpse, as I turned around she crossed the street. Went through a parking lot to turn around and she had disappeared into a car.

Too there's a young kinda but not really blondish chick. Seen her a couple of times. Called herself emily. Has thick hair, like dreadlocked without the braids. Early 20's, thin, skin not too bad, all her teeth. I've picked her up on x, and also main. Nice, sweet, personality, service standard, protected FS.

Also, ran into Brooks / Quinn the other day on m, guess she's going to be back on m for a little while. She's gone through some stuff.

JustLookInSW
06-29-19, 18:45
I've seen her out a few times, if she's the one I'm thinking of. Last night she was wearing some nice short tight dark color shorts. Hair pulled tight, very tan.

Tried to pick her up once couple weeks ago. Pulled into next street along her path 3 times, pulled over, waited and she ignored me. Then made it obvious, drove slow til I caught her eye, pulled over, and she slowly started walking towards me. She had an absolutely angry expression on her face. As she got closer, 30 feet away, she started yelling "you looking for company? You waiting for me?" she came up next to my door, looking and sounding mean asking if she could get in. I declined.

Picked up some thin redhead a few days later (arlea? Or some weird spelling of standard name, near cherry), and danielle a couple days after that. Both times drove past the thin mean blonde and they both said be careful of her, she sometimes carries a gun and / or knife and has robbed guys or set up guys to be robbed.

Of course, consider the source. I just know she sounded mean, looked mean, and wasn't very discrete. So all in all I've made it a personal choice to stay away to be on the safe side.

But damn she's great to watch walk down the street.

I saw another girl out there last night I wanted to pick up. She was short, had blonde curly hair, and wearing a white dress. Only saw a glimpse, as I turned around she crossed the street. Went through a parking lot to turn around and she had disappeared into a car.

Too there's a young kinda but not really blondish chick. Seen her a couple of times. Called herself emily. Has thick hair, like dreadlocked without the braids. Early 20's, thin, skin not too bad, all her teeth. I've picked her up on x, and also main. Nice, sweet, personality, service standard, protected FS.

Also, ran into Brooks / Quinn the other day on m, guess she's going to be back on m for a little while. She's gone through some stuff.That description fits. Something wasn't right. Sounds like she is nuts.

DaveWolf
06-29-19, 22:52
A fellow monger once mentioned that he keeps some antibiotics on hand, just in case he picks up something unwanted. I believe he mentioned an online Canadian pharmacy as the source.

Question: can anyone recommend a specific online pharmacy? Please message me.

Thanks!

Dave.

MrMustard1966
06-30-19, 03:22
I will tell you a dirty little secret. There is a company that purchases just about every form of antibiotics you can imagine, and bottles them up and sells them to pet stores. The contents are exactly the same as what's behind the counter at your pharmacy. There is no difference. The pills, and the markings on the pills are identical. The company is called Thomas Labs. Here is an example of one of their products. This is amoxycillin.

https://efishmox.com/pages/buy-fish-mox-forte-fish-antibiotics

You can laugh, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, but I assure you there is no difference. Put these next to the pills at your local pharmacy, you cannot tell the difference. I keep a supply of ampicillin, omoxycillin, a cephalexin at my house at all times, because I don't have health insurance. You don't need a prescription to purchase these.

A fellow monger once mentioned that he keeps some antibiotics on hand, just in case he picks up something unwanted. I believe he mentioned an online Canadian pharmacy as the source.

Thanks!

Dave.

PleasureGiver
06-30-19, 04:38

Thanks!

Dave.Just so you know, not all anti-biotics are a like.

Some my work on something like a tooth infection but won't work on VD.

You have to know the right type of antibiotics, even if you can buy them on line with out an RX.

Not sure if you knew this, just trying to offer some help.

TalentedMan
06-30-19, 22:45
Drove the x, 3, and 5 loop tonight. Saw a couple of nice looking ones. One on 3 and 1 on X. Both were being watched by The Uncle. Seems like they were employees. Be Safe!

RFrank
06-30-19, 23:27
He is right, no difference at all. I do have health insurance, a good one too and a doctor that doesn't require me to come in to see him for everything. When my dogs need scripts I just call my doc and get them. You just have to adjust the dosage some unless you got a monster of a dog then you'll get 500 and 1000 mg from pet place. My doc knows that I sometimes get them for my dog and he doesn't have an issue with it.

I will tell you a dirty little secret. There is a company that purchases just about every form of antibiotics you can imagine, and bottles them up and sells them to pet stores. The contents are exactly the same as what's behind the counter at your pharmacy. There is no difference. The pills, and the markings on the pills are identical. The company is called Thomas Labs. Here is an example of one of their products. This is amoxycillin.

https://efishmox.com/pages/buy-fish-mox-forte-fish-antibiotics

You can laugh, tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, but I assure you there is no difference. Put these next to the pills at your local pharmacy, you cannot tell the difference. I keep a supply of ampicillin, omoxycillin, a cephalexin at my house at all times, because I don't have health insurance. You don't need a prescription to purchase these.

Kulpryt
07-01-19, 09:20
He is right, no difference at all. I do have health insurance, a good one too and a doctor that doesn't require me to come in to see him for everything. When my dogs need scripts I just call my doc and get them. You just have to adjust the dosage some unless you got a monster of a dog then you'll get 500 and 1000 mg from pet place. My doc knows that I sometimes get them for my dog and he doesn't have an issue with it.Somebody's doctor might be in here looking at all this! 😂.

Westy0311
07-06-19, 12:31
Driving down this afternoon and I witnessed some far broad in her car following and filming Emily walking around. I don't know what that is all about but it seems fishy to me. Police activity was a bit too much for a Saturday afternoon.

PainterGuy66
07-09-19, 08:52
Holy shit last night was a jackpot 9 SW on 3 7 on x they were everywhere and most were quite hot. Saw 3 blondes on 3 but there guys swarmin like vultures even had one hottie show me her tits on irwin so I went down x see kierston tasha and 3 othere finally I was turning around and soon as I get to stop sign cute ass Emily was standin right there she hopped in and off we went to my house fine little body tan and pretty said she had a bad dope problem I said if you didn't we wouldn't be together right now. She got completely naked, we did it on my couch BBBJ was nice and slow wrapped her legs around me to start finished doggy cip she kept goin even after I busted one. Will def repeat plus I got her digits. It was a booty buffet guys.

CamCam36
07-09-19, 21:42
I've always heard that the little main strip from dollar store to dollar store in Drexal was a good spot. Anyone have a confirmation?

Sarek33
07-10-19, 05:17
On the extremely rare occasions I take to the streets when I'm on M I always see this girl but have never picked her up. She's a spinner, medium length hair down on one side or in a knot on top usually in a skirt and mostly in the Roosters to Hillcrest area. The one thing about her she always has the meanest look on her face. Who is she?

NiceGuyHung
07-10-19, 17:44
Used to have a lot of fun.

Seen her downtown today.

I couldn't stop on way to work.

If anyone has any info or knows of her. She left for a while and looks like she's back now. Not sure if she's still providing. Any help appreciated!!

Sorry for pic. Its all I have these days. If Any one else has any better let me know.

Balllow76
07-12-19, 01:27
Cruised x 3 5 last night from 10 to 11. Saw a few on 3 but past on a hideous one that looked alright from a distance and missed a young cutie. Saw a few on x and settled on Ashley after multiple loops. Its fun and I used to do it all the time before the internet spoiled me. Swooped up Ashley looking pretty cute. Brunette 31 thin. Got a bbbjcimws in a dark uncomfortable parking lot near 5. Got the job done. Turned off Xenia and made drop. Saw unckle drive down x as I did and almost shit my pants. Whipped over to w and shot home. Fun but scary. Probably won't do it again anytime soon.

Ladder69
07-13-19, 21:53
Was trying to dream with Tabby but could not get together. Drove up M and the menu was plentiful. Some not bad and some not so good. Dreamt of mixed SW Chris. She's thick but not a bad looking face. Did the normal checks. She asked if we could get her a water. I obliged. Found a spot and went with BBBJCIM. She was responsive brought me to top. Dropped a load down her throat. She proceeds to open door and hurl about 6 times. Once on my door. Wasn't the outcome I wanted but that's what the habit can do.

Ho Beau
07-14-19, 00:55
Was trying to dream with Tabby but could not get together. Drove up M and the menu was plentiful. Some not bad and some not so good. Dreamt of mixed SW Chris. She's thick but not a bad looking face. Did the normal checks. She asked if we could get her a water. I obliged. Found a spot and went with BBBJCIM. She was responsive brought me to top. Dropped a load down her throat. She proceeds to open door and hurl about 6 times. Once on my door. Wasn't the outcome I wanted but that's what the habit can do.I thought shit like that only happened to me. Glad to see others have trouble too.

RFrank
07-15-19, 16:36
Was trying to dream with Tabby but could not get together. Drove up M and the menu was plentiful. Some not bad and some not so good. Dreamt of mixed SW Chris. She's thick but not a bad looking face. Did the normal checks. She asked if we could get her a water. I obliged. Found a spot and went with BBBJCIM. She was responsive brought me to top. Dropped a load down her throat. She proceeds to open door and hurl about 6 times. Once on my door. Wasn't the outcome I wanted but that's what the habit can do.At least she opened the door to try and not get it in your car. LOL.

Ladder69
07-18-19, 07:48
Saw my utrgtg ronnie the other day. Went to our normal spot. Started with BBBJ, super good skills. She asked me if I was sure I wanted to fuck her as my cock was super thick. I told her yes. Climbed on Mish super tight trimmed kitty. Started slow, went nice and deep. Wanted to flio her and enter from behind but that tight kitty made me bust quicker than normal. Next time I want to take her from behind. Cleaned up and dropped her off. Easy time. No worries.

DytGuy
07-19-19, 23:53
Luscious.

Hey guys,

I Was getting off work and had to get gas at the habib gas station next to dragon city on keowee. I seen a short thick, and I do mean thick. Ass and thigh wise, not disgusting overhung belly wise. Hair short underneath but braids that are red halfway down, BSW (who I actually didn't really think was one.) Walking by heading to the corner and I whistled. She turned around we b. s. Ed for a little bit. Agreed to give her a ride. Ended up parking on a side street next to main in front of her 'cousin's' house LOL. I gave her .20. Flipped up the center console, let her cup the balls and inhale me until I disappeared inside her. Not even 5 minutes later I was asking her name, Luscious? She gave me a number to call, but she didn't have a Phone.

Not sure if I want to call her again, she was pretty hood after getting her into the car and talking to her more, or would I want to go into the house I had to park in front of. But if you want the number she gave me, idc to give it to ya.

JustForFun13
07-22-19, 14:40
Got a little pain in the sac area this week. A week after seeing my friend on X. I only do BBBJ. Whats the worst case you folks have caught out here? Still not sure if I should go to dr or order RX over the web. Not interested in anyone knowing.

Kulpryt
07-22-19, 19:08
Got a little pain in the sac area this week. A week after seeing my friend on X. I only do BBBJ. Whats the worst case you folks have caught out here? Still not sure if I should go to dr or order RX over the web. Not interested in anyone knowing.I would run to the doc just to be on the safe side. Some of these things can be rather harmful if they inhabit the body for long enough. I have actually contracted Gonorrhea before from what I'm positive was just mouth action. It's really improbable and unlikely, but can happen under very specific circumstances. How would you characterize the pain that you're feeling?

Brooks7
07-24-19, 18:18
What is x. 3. 7?

Pink Particles
07-25-19, 02:34
What is x. 3. 7?(x)= (number of walkers out) (7)= (cumulative number of meatwands they've topped off in the last 3 minutes) (3)= (how many showers they've taken in the last 30 days).

3 & X are abbreviations for common streets blowjob nomads roam. The 7 means nothing except the number following six and preceding 8 which also have no hidden meaning LOL.

PoonHandler09
07-25-19, 16:49
Been staying away from the hobby as of late. Was cruising down x and I see a little spinner w / black and blonde died hair. Hair was weird but she definitely had a hot little body on her. Short, tan, cute little booty shorts. She really looked like she could be some fun. I tried to make eye contact with her to no prevail, within 5 minutes I saw another monger pick her up and drive off. I hesitate if its someone I've never seen around. I live in the area so I'm somewhat familiar with the regulars. And no it wasn't crackhead Ashley, I did see her. She was walking around collecting cigarette butts to try to smoke.

WileyJake
07-25-19, 17:08
Been mongering for a while now but have always used online or friend referrals. The past two weeks I have attempted to try out some SW action without luck. I've cruised mainly X, and. Main, 3, & 5. I must either have the worst luck or bad timing cause I haven't seen a single woman that looks remotely interested in being picked up. So my question is, what is the best time of day? I've been cruising from about 2 pm to 4 pm. Thanks for any advise! Also, I saw Molly the other day, great time with this spinner.

DawgPound
07-25-19, 17:21
Got a little pain in the sac area this week. A week after seeing my friend on X. I only do BBBJ. Whats the worst case you folks have caught out here? Still not sure if I should go to dr or order RX over the web. Not interested in anyone knowing.Go and see a doc or at least go to Urgent Care. There should never be a debate between your health and ego.

Hell, the local Urgent Care knows me by name and why I'm there 80% of the time. To get a clean bill of health or in rare cases, something to get me back to a clean bill of health.

Sirens Sing
07-26-19, 02:29
Go and see a doc or at least go to Urgent Care. There should never be a debate between your health and ego.

Hell, the local Urgent Care knows me by name and why I'm there 80% of the time. To get a clean bill of health or in rare cases, something to get me back to a clean bill of health.I believe that it would be informative for us mongers to know whether you pay cash or have insurance for your visits. Also, if you do have insurance, does your insurance company ever balk at the same repeated claims.

PainterGuy66
07-26-19, 11:06
Been mongering for a while now but have always used online or friend referrals. The past two weeks I have attempted to try out some SW action without luck. I've cruised mainly X, and. Main, 3, & 5. I must either have the worst luck or bad timing cause I haven't seen a single woman that looks remotely interested in being picked up. So my question is, what is the best time of day? I've been cruising from about 2 pm to 4 pm. Thanks for any advise! Also, I saw Molly the other day, great time with this spinner.I keep saying 2 3 4 pm is not only risky but kids are out man. The last 3 times I got with a SW was at 4 or 5 am less people less le and less competition. Most of them are tweekin alittle by then and theres not 500 people out drivig around I have great luck with enily kierston ashley cora courtney becky raven. Heather there all out early most the time. During the day is just bad news period. I just made another video with cora she's gained some weight had on make up and looked good. We had fun.

LukeCoolHand
07-26-19, 23:41
I believe that it would be informative for us mongers to know whether you pay cash or have insurance for your visits. Also, if you do have insurance, does your insurance company ever balk at the same repeated claims.I was recently tested <and given a clean bill of health by the county health district. I have health insurance, and paid nothing. My concern would be the time it takes. Took about two hours. Plan on spending some time there.

DawgPound
07-27-19, 01:31
I believe that it would be informative for us mongers to know whether you pay cash or have insurance for your visits. Also, if you do have insurance, does your insurance company ever balk at the same repeated claims.I have insurance and they have never balked once in a number of years. And I go in once every 2-3 months.

PainterGuy66
07-31-19, 10:58
Has any body seen Cora Kierston or Kasey. I called Cora's ph and some black girl has it and said she ain't around no more which sounds very suspicious.

AssetNom
07-31-19, 18:21
I keep saying 2 3 4 pm is not only risky but kids are out man. The last 3 times I got with a SW was at 4 or 5 am less people less le and less competition. Most of them are tweekin alittle by then and theres not 500 people out drivig around I have great luck with enily kierston ashley cora courtney becky raven. Heather there all out early most the time. During the day is just bad news period. I just made another video with cora she's gained some weight had on make up and looked good. We had fun.Which Raven are you talking about?

Socialguy
08-01-19, 13:47
Has any body seen Cora Kierston or Kasey. I called Cora's ph and some black girl has it and said she ain't around no more which sounds very suspicious.I recently found Kierston in a short gray dress and sandals and nothing else, to my enjoyment. Slightly better head than usual in my nice secluded spot, lots of roaming, and several minutes of jilling herself, which I think is one of her favorite things to do.

MillerTimeMike
08-03-19, 09:18
I got off work last night and was driving the X 5 3 side streets and out of nowhere come the lights. Pulled over and told them I was at Katie's place and got turned around when leaving. He wasn't buying it and told me that area wasn't advisable and I should head home. They're out in force this weekend.

Stingray Jones
08-03-19, 09:47
I keep saying 2 3 4 pm is not only risky but kids are out man. The last 3 times I got with a SW was at 4 or 5 am less people less le and less competition. Most of them are tweekin alittle by then and theres not 500 people out drivig around I have great luck with enily kierston ashley cora courtney becky raven. Heather there all out early most the time. During the day is just bad news period. I just made another video with cora she's gained some weight had on make up and looked good. We had fun.You must be lucky, whenever I drive around at that time it is a ghost town.

DytGuy
08-03-19, 15:49
I got off work last night and was driving the X 5 3 side streets and out of nowhere come the lights. Pulled over and told them I was at Katie's place and got turned around when leaving. He wasn't buying it and told me that area wasn't advisable and I should head home. They're out in force this weekend.I didn't get pulled. But as I was heading home from work last night there were a few tempting ladies on main. But also quite a few LEO's out and about. They weren't shy about flashing their lights either. The girl's didn't seem to be bothered by their presence, but I sure as hell was. This was between 11 and 11:30. Pretty sad times we live in when my news feed app is going off left and right about shooting and stabbings all over Dayton. Yet their top priority seems to be catching and shaming a man for wanting to use his natural instinct God given boner.

DD Chaser
08-04-19, 03:47
Drove down 3rd Saturday afternoon, saw a blonde and brunette walking together brunette caught my eye because I like how she was dressed in a gypsy skirt and looked like she had a nice body, not bbw but some meat on her nice curves especially in the hips and ass. Wasnt completely sure they were working but on the second pass to my delight it was apparent, made the scoop went to her nice spot for a car date bbbjcimwsp. Said her name was Bree if I heard right, WSW taller than average five foot eight is my guess mid to late twenties, imperfect skin but an otherwise very nice body. Great attitude no rush well above average skill set but not phenomenal, first time seeing her, a really nice find. Haven't seen Shara for a few weeks, almost always stop for her good to find another solid provider. Did not ask if Bree has digits.

Hot Rod 73
08-04-19, 16:25
OK, so I've seen Brand out strolling many times, but just couldn't get the time to get together with her, until today. Went back to her place for some BBBJ, cfs. Just so so. Her place was surprisingly clean, which was a pleasant surprise, but it was fucking hot. No electric. And you was really let down when the clothes came off. She's a tiny thing, but there was all this loose skin, like there was no muscle tone at all, which is weird considering how much she walks. Anyway, did the deed, dropped her off, and was on my way for .4. Doubt I'll repeat, bit maybe in a pinch.

Hot Rod 73
08-04-19, 16:31
So after I dropped off Brandy, I was heading back home, when I spied Kasey. Now, she has been one of my all time favorites, bit I haven't seen her in probably a month. Pulled over to see if she needed a ride, and as I had just dropped Brandy off, I really wasn't interested in much else. She got in the car and I was amazed at how bad she looks. Scabs and scratches all over her face, and she's lost weight, which she had none to spare. Sad to see it. Gave her a couple bucks and she headed back down the road.

PainterGuy66
08-04-19, 18:54
I didn't get pulled. But as I was heading home from work last night there were a few tempting ladies on main. But also quite a few LEO's out and about. They weren't shy about flashing their lights either. The girl's didn't seem to be bothered by their presence, but I sure as hell was. This was between 11 and 11:30. Pretty sad times we live in when my news feed app is going off left and right about shooting and stabbings all over Dayton. Yet their top priority seems to be catching and shaming a man for wanting to use his natural instinct God given boner.Most the girls tell me they know when men go to work or when they get off is the best time for them to be out. A couple even say you guys wake up with a hard on so that's the best time for them to take care of it. I just always say then git are done babe.

Socialguy
08-05-19, 15:07
OK, so I've seen Brand out strolling many times, but just couldn't get the time to get together with her, until today. Went back to her place for some BBBJ, cfs. Just so so. Her place was surprisingly clean, which was a pleasant surprise, but it was fucking hot. No electric. And you was really let down when the clothes came off. She's a tiny thing, but there was all this loose skin, like there was no muscle tone at all, which is weird considering how much she walks. Anyway, did the deed, dropped her off, and was on my way for .4. Doubt I'll repeat, bit maybe in a pinch.Is this blonde tanned Brandy? She used to walk the east side.

Ladder69
08-08-19, 11:31
So, came up Main today. Immediately Saw Big Uncle Blue X2 right by Station 14. Looked like they had someone in the back seat. Made a couple passes. Saw 1 WSW, looked like Raina / Jenna. She. Was making her way south. Saw 3 more LE on side street with a vehicle and tow truck. Was extremely hot. Said fuck it and moved on.

Hot Rod 73
08-09-19, 13:16
Is this blonde tanned Brandy? She used to walk the east side.Yep. That's her, although I never saw her on the east side.

Hot Rod 73
08-09-19, 15:55
I reviewed Emily a while back, band have always kinda kept my eyes peeled in the hopes of seeing her again. Saw her walking near X, offered her a ride. Went back to her incall. Nice quiet plac in a nice quiet neighborhood. Our previous visit was BBBJ only, so I was eager to sample more from the menu. I can honestly say I don't remember when I've had tighter. She is a tiny spinner, but it was surprisingly tight. She took it like a champ, with cg, doggy, mish, and finally finished with CBJ. All for. 4. Will definitely repeat.

Ladder69
08-09-19, 18:03
Saw Kris today, was able to get turned around in time. She's a mixed girl frizzy hair. Nice thick ass, great tits. Dreamt at her place, not a great neighborhood but safe in the day. BBBJ, covered up cg and flip. Worth the time.

Dragal73
08-10-19, 02:45
I reviewed Emily a while back, band have always kinda kept my eyes peeled in the hopes of seeing her again. Saw her walking near X, offered her a ride. Went back to her incall. Nice quiet plac in a nice quiet neighborhood. Our previous visit was BBBJ only, so I was eager to sample more from the menu. I can honestly say I don't remember when I've had tighter. She is a tiny spinner, but it was surprisingly tight. She took it like a champ, with cg, doggy, mish, and finally finished with CBJ. All for. 4. Will definitely repeat.Did she have digits you could share?

Hot Rod 73
08-10-19, 08:07
Did she have digits you could share?Sorry, didn't ask.

SmittLion69
08-11-19, 10:38
Was out on main Wednesday night and found a beautiful WSW Rachel. Great treat bbbjcimi have her digits if interested.

PainterGuy66
08-11-19, 20:08
I reviewed Emily a while back, band have always kinda kept my eyes peeled in the hopes of seeing her again. Saw her walking near X, offered her a ride. Went back to her incall. Nice quiet plac in a nice quiet neighborhood. Our previous visit was BBBJ only, so I was eager to sample more from the menu. I can honestly say I don't remember when I've had tighter. She is a tiny spinner, but it was surprisingly tight. She took it like a champ, with cg, doggy, mish, and finally finished with CBJ. All for. 4. Will definitely repeat.Just seen emi; ly last night. Pretty girl on dope really bad. Said she pukes after 30 min without it. Tight body nice face but her hair seems fake and full of hair spray looks almost like a wig. Lives off john glenn I have digits but she said not to give them out because its not respectfull; so her loss. Last tim she dozed off and had to wake her twice. Alot of potential there but as always ruined by the streets.

FunGuy25
08-12-19, 00:33
Just seen emi; ly last night. Pretty girl on dope really bad. Said she pukes after 30 min without it. Tight body nice face but her hair seems fake and full of hair spray looks almost like a wig. Lives off john glenn I have digits but she said not to give them out because its not respectfull; so her loss. Last tim she dozed off and had to wake her twice. Alot of potential there but as always ruined by the streets.Sent you a pm. Trying to locate / connect with her. I did a drive couldn't find her. Questions in the pm.

Irony3441
08-15-19, 13:39
Was driving on M today around 12:30 pm. Spotted a younger WSW at a bus stop with her AA boyfriend. She was obviously great with child. The boyfriend made me nervous. Was too cautious about pulling over for her and having him jump in the car. A few minutes later, on a second pass, the boyfriend was gone. I made the loop to come back and, wouldn't you know, she was getting in another vehicle (white pu). Not seeing other options, I headed home with my $ in my pocket.

Would love to know if anyone has a report on her.

Thanks in advance.

DayTonger
08-16-19, 23:02
Was driving on M today around 12:30 pm. Spotted a younger WSW at a bus stop with her AA boyfriend. She was obviously great with child. The boyfriend made me nervous. Was too cautious about pulling over for her and having him jump in the car. A few minutes later, on a second pass, the boyfriend was gone. I made the loop to come back and, wouldn't you know, she was getting in another vehicle (white pu). Not seeing other options, I headed home with my $ in my pocket.

Would love to know if anyone has a report on her.

Thanks in advance.I think that is Abby. I've read mixed reports on her here. There was one from a long time ago, I believe, where a guy picked her up and some other cars came by and tried to block him off. I've heard other providers mention rip off when that boyfriend is around.

My personal experience has been relatively decent, but I stopped picking her up. Sometimes her habit gets too annoying, and I think her pregnancy gets in the way. I mean one day anything would go for standard s / w rates, or discount because she likes me, and she'd be freshly showered, shaved, clear, friendly, and we'd end up getting each other off for an hour for nothing extra, and the next day / week she'd beg and cry and whine about going to her "friends" house "real quick" to pick "something up" and it would make it more fun, and she'd have sasquatch legs and not bathed, or she was nodding off and I'd pull over to put her out before anything started, and she'd commence crying, whining, and begging and not getting out of my car, or she'd be in kind of a rush to get to her "friends" house.

So I've had awesome times with her, and have had horrible annoying times with her.

I last saw her about a month or 2 ago. When I gave her something for full and then the excuses started about why / how she couldn't, and asking for more so she could get a phone, and just complaining more, I just put her on my do not stop for list.

YMMV.

MrObvious
08-18-19, 12:05
I was strolling down 3 today and saw a short girl, black hair and who seemed to be looking. When she got in, I could tell she was high. She gave a very deep BBBJ and was happy to do so. Never seen her before. She stated no digits at the moment. Damage was standard.

Hot Rod 73
08-18-19, 13:23
Was cruising around the other day, saw a WSW off X. When she got in, I immediately recognized her as Stephanie, aka Spice. Former classified and bp advertiser. Looked alot worse for the wear, and very obvious signs of use, but I didn't notice until after the fact. Actually, she even flat out told me. Anyway, decent BJ, . 2 donation. Dropped her at her destination, and was on my merry way. Probably won't repeat, as the drug usage is too much of an issue for me.

SmittLion69
08-18-19, 16:48
Was cruising around the other day, saw a WSW off X. When she got in, I immediately recognized her as Stephanie, aka Spice. Former classified and bp advertiser. Looked alot worse for the wear, and very obvious signs of use, but I didn't notice until after the fact. Actually, she even flat out told me. Anyway, decent BJ, . 2 donation. Dropped her at her destination, and was on my merry way. Probably won't repeat, as the drug usage is too much of an issue for me.Her sister was a treat to be with and way better.

SupFude9
08-19-19, 11:12
Was on X late this morning and I saw a WSW who was a spinner. Flipped around and offered her a ride. Said her name was Kierston. Found a spot and had some fun. BBBJCIM for the standard. I tipped her since it was my first time with her. I did not ask for digits. I would repeat if I saw her again.

S9.

Countryboy72
08-19-19, 13:34
Her sister was a treat to be with and way better.Was Stephanie with a number attached. Very wild gal but fun to be with.

BigDaddyHappy
08-19-19, 13:53
I'll second that. Her sister was sooooo much fun! Steph was always a good time, too.

Her sister was a treat to be with and way better.

DD Chaser
08-20-19, 02:25
Met a redhead named Barbara walking Xenia yesterday afternoon, WSW early 40's is my guess, older experienced, patient, accommodating and friendly it was a real treat for a change just how I like them mature and experienced BBBJCIM with my favorite bird, the swallow. Says she is local at least through the end of the month used to strip sporting one hell of a nice wide ass in her tight yoga pants which was accessible for play as she expertly sucked me off with some major ball play. Been around the block overall looks wise but as I mentioned one hell of a great time if her type is your thing. Strongly recommend.

BashfulDan
08-20-19, 11:21
Met a redhead named Barbara walking Xenia yesterday afternoon, WSW early 40's is my guess, older experienced, patient, accommodating and friendly it was a real treat for a change just how I like them mature and experienced BBBJCIM with my favorite bird, the swallow. Says she is local at least through the end of the month used to strip sporting one hell of a nice wide ass in her tight yoga pants which was accessible for play as she expertly sucked me off with some major ball play. Been around the block overall looks wise but as I mentioned one hell of a great time if her type is your thing. Strongly recommend.If you could PM me, I'd appreciate the opportunity to go hunting for this rare gem. I know some of the hunting grounds M St, 3 but have never had success in either Xenia or on D-X Rd / st.

Macrzy
08-20-19, 13:22
Was cruising around the other day, saw a WSW off X. When she got in, I immediately recognized her as Stephanie, aka Spice. Former classified and bp advertiser. Looked alot worse for the wear, and very obvious signs of use, but I didn't notice until after the fact. Actually, she even flat out told me. Anyway, decent BJ, . 2 donation. Dropped her at her destination, and was on my merry way. Probably won't repeat, as the drug usage is too much of an issue for me.Did you get number? For old times sake.

Hot Rod 73
08-20-19, 21:31
Did you get number? For old times sake.Nope. Sorry. Didn't even think to ask. But she was very easy to spot. Dressed all in black and damned near 90 degrees outside LOL.

Itybitty
08-20-19, 21:56
Nope. Sorry. Didn't even think to ask. But she was very easy to spot. Dressed all in black and damned near 90 degrees outside LOL.Are we talking about the tall thin Stephanie (Steph 27) or the 5' petit Steph??

SmittLion69
08-21-19, 11:52
Are we talking about the tall thin Stephanie (Steph 27) or the 5' petit Steph?I believe he's talking about this Steph.

Hot Rod 73
08-21-19, 16:40
I believe he's talking about this Steph.Yep, that's her. Put on some weight, and is a bit worse for the wear.

Countryboy72
08-21-19, 23:02
I believe he's talking about this Steph.Gorgeous and very fun.thats Steph27. Saw her and her sis who went by Spice all dressed up one night go into cirillas.. they got out of a fancy white SUV.

DD Chaser
08-21-19, 23:48
Met a redhead named Barbara walking Xenia yesterday afternoon, WSW early 40's is my guess, older experienced, patient, accommodating and friendly it was a real treat for a change just how I like them mature and experienced BBBJCIM with my favorite bird, the swallow. Says she is local at least through the end of the month used to strip sporting one hell of a nice wide ass in her tight yoga pants which was accessible for play as she expertly sucked me off with some major ball play. Been around the block overall looks wise but as I mentioned one hell of a great time if her type is your thing. Strongly recommend.Only been a couple of days but I had to try Barbara again. Went looking and just when I was about to give up stumbled across her. Went to a quiet spot again for a repeat performance, and now that my sample size has doubled from one to two I can confidently label this chick a master cocksucker, its like the head is spinning the back is thrown out and I can't catch my breath, that amazing. She won't stop until completely drained and no mess to clean up, I adore a confident woman with a superb technique. Now if only she had digits. Best I've experienced in a while.

Westy0311
08-22-19, 06:41
I'm definitely going to be finding her soon!

Only been a couple of days but I had to try Barbara again. Went looking and just when I was about to give up stumbled across her. Went to a quiet spot again for a repeat performance, and now that my sample size has doubled from one to two I can confidently label this chick a master cocksucker, its like the head is spinning the back is thrown out and I can't catch my breath, that amazing. She won't stop until completely drained and no mess to clean up, I adore a confident woman with a superb technique. Now if only she had digits. Best I've experienced in a while.

OsuFan
08-22-19, 17:56
Was downtown this morning and took the normal routes and on my last run up X ran across Emily. She has been reviewed here before. I found her very accommodating and willing to help this ole man out!! On way back she immediately got on phone and my take on the call was she was contacting her drug source. Sure enough dropped her off and she hustled across street to meet someone. Again great time would repeat but would be careful she is "sober".

SupFude9
08-22-19, 22:06
I had a few Minutes to kill this evening after work so I drove down X. Pretty dead but I did end up finding Carly. You could tell that she was on something once she got in the car but that doesn't bother me. Went to a spot and got BBBJCIM for $. 20. She was pretty good but I would not brag about it. I would repeat only if I was in a pinch.

S9.

Westy0311
08-23-19, 10:15
This is the second time that I found her on Linden but the first time at night. Beautiful smile, late 20's brunette that can eagerly suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. She has a bit of a habit but she's a very nice person of what I've gathered. No digits unfortunately.

AlwayzLookn
08-28-19, 08:24
Scooped a newbie "Beth" in alley near FD. Tall girl with long black hair in a pony tail. About 5'10" with toned legs- said she ran CC in school. She's in her early 20's. Hit my secret spot for BBBJWS. She really got into it and it showed on my black interior. She likes to hold eye contact and that was really hot. Pounded her mish until the goo dropped. My nipples still sore from her tweaking them while she told me what she wanted me to do. No digits. Would obviously repeat if I can. Gave her 3 Jacksons for a top 3 performance all time.

IGiveVitaminD
08-28-19, 11:19
Very generous for a car play. I'll hunt the cat down to corroborate her performance.

Good review man, looks like you just uncovered a gem.

Scooped a newbie "Beth" in alley near FD. Tall girl with long black hair in a pony tail. About 5'10" with toned legs- said she ran CC in school. She's in her early 20's. Hit my secret spot for BBBJWS. She really got into it and it showed on my black interior. She likes to hold eye contact and that was really hot. Pounded her mish until the goo dropped. My nipples still sore from her tweaking them while she told me what she wanted me to do. No digits. Would obviously repeat if I can. Gave her 3 Jacksons for a top 3 performance all time.

BigBoBj2
08-28-19, 14:13
Is Casey still around and main? Used to get the best cbjs from her. Last I seen her she was in a bando near the drive thru but that's been a few months.

Also my girl Ace. Haven't seen her in a while. Another CBJ champ but not as good as Casey. She was a lot thicker than Casey tho. Used to love grabbing that a $$ while she blew me. Haven't seen her in even longer.

Westy0311
08-28-19, 16:05
I haven't seen Ace since last summer. Her habit was very visible.

Is Casey still around and main? Used to get the best cbjs from her. Last I seen her she was in a bando near the drive thru but that's been a few months.

Also my girl Ace. Haven't seen her in a while. Another CBJ champ but not as good as Casey. She was a lot thicker than Casey tho. Used to love grabbing that a $$ while she blew me. Haven't seen her in even longer.

Humpty Dumpty
09-02-19, 08:49
So it was late Sunday night. I was on my way out to kansas so I decided to stop and and Dayton. The bridge being out on keowee is a major pain in the ass. Main, keowee, third, fifth, Huffman, linden had nothing. So then I had to hit the bathroom but since no place was open I dropped a pile of turds on a side street linden just a few blocks from Pat's bar, a wonderful trashy place I used to love. Then to Xenia Ave. I saw Cecilia on Boltin or at Paul or whatever. Tall and slender. Long hair. Face was a bit street work, I bet she was gorgeous a few years ago. BBBJCIM was 20. She mentioned that site that all the guys were talking about. I'm sure she was referring to this one. Then I drove down the street. It was now 3 am. At the Sunoco at keowee and Wayne I noticed a gorgeous young WSW with a backpack. I wish I hadn't wasted my boner on Cecilia. I guess I should have picked up this girl anyway but my dick was freshly covered in Cecilia's saliva and definitely would have been grossed out. If I had only known. Which of you guys was around Sunoco last night?

SupFude9
09-02-19, 09:17
I have been spending a lot of time recently on X. Struggled to find a girl who I wanted to give a ride. I was on X last night right when it got dark and ended up finding Melissa. She isn't my usual type but it's been a minute so I figured why not. She was friendly and we had a good conversation. I would not repeat but that is just because she isn't my type. She's probably in her 40's and I usually go for the younger girls. She did get the job done and did a good job. Kept going even after I nutted. Who doesn't love that haha. Gave her a Jackson and I was on my way. I would recommend to others but just not for me.

S9.

Hot Rod 73
09-03-19, 21:24
Also my girl Ace. Haven't seen her in a while. Another CBJ champ but not as good as Casey. She was a lot thicker than Casey tho. Used to love grabbing that a $$ while she blew me. Haven't seen her in even longer.Just saw her (Kasey) the other day, and get this. She was on X not M. I was going to stop by and see how she's doing, but I didn't get a good vibe from her new bf. At least she got rid of that loser she was with.

BuckMan94
09-04-19, 00:24
Just left here it was OK the girl I had was hot but I felt like I was being watch for some odd reason but w. E. I girl I had was from W. C area wish I knew if I could ever get extra out of here LOL I am pretty sure here name was phat? Could be wrong.

EasyBake68
09-05-19, 00:41
So, I have been out of town for a number of years and after a divorce and coming back home, I thought I'd take a stroll. There were only a few wow out. I had the attention of one but LEO drove down 3rd. I drove down 5th and made my way to Troy and there was nothing. A few of you might remember a few posts from swimtowin, well this was my name years ago and I had to get out of the hobby for a bit. Now I'm ready to hit the streets and report as I can. I know I'll need to work up through the ranks again. A little hard work didn't kill any one LOL. Happy hunting gents, looking forward to making future posts.

MischiefMayhem
09-05-19, 10:59
Does anybody have any tips on picking up street walkers. I've been hitting x, kee and 3 but nothing. Thank you.

Dazhiba
09-05-19, 16:30
Seems to me that a while back someone posted something like "10 rules for picking up Street Walkers". Maybe someone else can pin point it or if the creator of it is seeing this you could point it out.

I remember reading it even though that is not my thing.

No 1 rule is to stay safe!

Does anybody have any tips on picking up street walkers. I've been hitting x, kee and 3 but nothing. Thank you.

MontyCliff
09-05-19, 22:06
Does anybody have any tips on picking up street walkers. I've been hitting x, kee and 3 but nothing. Thank you.I was advised on this site, to never talk to a saw through your car window. It's been a while for me, but it was advice I always followed. Apparently, police decoys are very reluctant to actually get in your car.

Garmila
09-05-19, 23:00
I was advised on this site, to never talk to a saw through your car window. It's been a while for me, but it was advice I always followed. Apparently, police decoys are very reluctant to actually get in your car.You're just a nice guy offering someone a ride. Never mention money, & if they do, don't bite.

Be Safe, g.

Hollywoodnd
09-06-19, 09:31
You're just a nice guy offering someone a ride. Never mention money, & if they do, don't bite.

Be Safe, g.Also, working girls will be quick to jump in and work on the details later. Keep your door locked in case the close up view doesn't match what you want but as soon as you get a good vibe, unlock them and she'll hop right in.

MontyCliff
09-06-19, 22:25
You're just a nice guy offering someone a ride. Never mention money, & if they do, don't bite.

Be Safe, g.I just don't like talking to cops. Remember, they can arrest you for anything, doesn't mean they'll get a conviction, but the damage has been done.

RFrank
09-07-19, 03:01
I never have ran the SW circuit around here but today in my search for car parts took me in the east side coridoors. I saw absolutely nothing. Last trip in that area I only saw 1. Not sure how you gents shop those areas routinely and have luck. Certain times better? I didn't hit and. Main not an area I get to very often so can't say what was roaming there.

Ceenote
09-07-19, 08:10
Seems to me that a while back someone posted something like "10 rules for picking up Street Walkers". Maybe someone else can pin point it or if the creator of it is seeing this you could point it out.

I remember reading it even though that is not my thing.

No 1 rule is to stay safe!On the blue colored tool bar at the top of your screen click on "Front Page". Toward the left side of page you sill see the link to the rules that you seek. For you guys that are too lazy to click twice, here is a link for your one click convenience: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules.

Games
09-07-19, 14:01
Please do anybody know how to find redhead big booty Barbara. Oh I need that I've been missing it so. Sometimes she typically on Xenia please help if you do!

DD Chaser
09-10-19, 10:08
Please do anybody know how to find redhead big booty Barbara. Oh I need that I've been missing it so. Sometimes she typically on Xenia please help if you do!Barbara is fabulous. She lives with family near the Xenia stroll, but they are moving this week. Although she was relatively healthy few weeks back when I met her, saw her last Friday and one leg was swollen, I mean really swollen. She had trouble walking. Offered her a ride to the emergency room, she declined. Dated her twice, first reported here was a car date she literally blew me away with her skills. Second time I can confirm she has more than just fabulous oral skills. No digits as far as I am aware, hopefully she gets better and doesn't move away too far.

BuckMan94
09-11-19, 23:55
So I went down m found a WSW in shorts look ok from behind pulled up she got in. So I been studying red flags on the site and what not so thanks LOL back to the story first red flag she was slurring her words really bad next she ask me for 3 as see was snooping in my car with her eyes. I said no I got. 2 she said she needs it now. Then began talking crazy At that point I was done with her turned off I told her to get out. Tonight sucked for me.

LookingFun1
09-12-19, 07:50
So been a AMP man for years now but tired of the changes and LE pressure on the girls. Been doing some sSW driveling and had some luck on X and a 5 am randomon third in the last few months but lately it seems empty and I notice that there's lots of couples walking where the girl is giving me the look as I go by. Is this a new thing and the BF or pimp stays with them? I'm not comfortable with the dudes being there so I've shied away. Also what times are good I have been hitting X3 at night around 11-1 and nothing.

MischiefMayhem
09-12-19, 08:08
This morning before work I hit x. I came, literally, across a taller brunette who gave me a BJ. Super Enthusiastic as I fucked her face hard. BBBJ, cim, fiv and fia. My day started great! Thank you all for the tips.

BuckMan94
09-12-19, 19:47
Yeah it's been dead for me for some reason as well. And I will not have some dude sitting behind me why iam trying to get off like WTF is wrong with them.

So been a AMP man for years now but tired of the changes and LE pressure on the girls. Been doing some sSW driveling and had some luck on X and a 5 am randomon third in the last few months but lately it seems empty and I notice that there's lots of couples walking where the girl is giving me the look as I go by. Is this a new thing and the BF or pimp stays with them? I'm not comfortable with the dudes being there so I've shied away. Also what times are good I have been hitting X3 at night around 11-1 and nothing.

Ladder69
09-16-19, 21:04
So had a hour or so, I mad a couple passes on M. Saw a couple girls out. Happened to look behind the old hardware store and saw a WSW. Went through the alley and saw Payton. She looked super good. She hopped in and we found a good spot. She seemed very lucid, not super up or tweaking. She was eager and started BBBJ. Mouth and tongue action was good. Didn't take long. Dropped her off and moved on.

DD Chaser
09-17-19, 16:50
Scooped Becca off third today, used to dance at Harem known as Kennedy, she was rocking a pair of daisy dukes with killer legs and ass, looked so fine didn't really care about her meh oral talent on the car date, couldn't get me to the finish line but still recommend. Not a spinner or a bbw but her bod could stop traffic, smoking WSW. Saw some reviews of her as an escort, sounds like could be hit or miss but today she was looking so fine my first time encountering her, plus great company also enjoyed the conversation. I find her to have a sexy beautiful look including her face although teeth could be better and talent could improve thought strippers have that down but from my limited sample appears to be a coin toss on that, but really no complaints overall.

DD Chaser
09-20-19, 23:33
Aprile is back from vacation!

North Main, no digits (yet).

Same phenomenal head game.

Blonde now, put on some weight, looks good on her.

Car date, pulled down the booty shorts while she was working the wood, ass looks world class, firm and juicy!

Great attitude, all about pleasing you.

Highly recommend now as always.

OsuFan
09-24-19, 12:36
Normally not a regular on the streets, but today was downtown. Nothing much going on but. Pulled off a side street just north of the Shell station on third. Nice looking lady come up to the window and says hi. I ask you need a ride, she says I don't get in cars with strangers. Says I am working are you looking for something. I said no just driving around and then left. Well 15 min or so later I see a decent looking blonde standing on the same corner. She says the same thing as the other girl. Off I go again and get the heck out of there. Drove over to X and saw a nice looking blonde in a red dress walking. Made a loop and parked on a side street waiting to see what might happen. Well I am siitting there a truck comes up beside me and then a car turn right barely missing the truck and stopping bumper to bumper to me. Out shoots the blonde and a hand comes out of the back window and hands her something. Off the blonde goes. Well this tells me she has what she wants and I am out of here till another day. Be careful out there.

MrBubbles70
09-25-19, 22:27

Car date, pulled down the booty shorts while she was working the wood, ass looks world class, firm and juicy!

Highly recommend now as always.Any visual?

MrBubbles70
09-25-19, 22:33
Haven't heard from Brandi in awhile. Last time I was at her place her her landlord wanted to watch us in exchange for her rent. So I kept saying things like "She's amazing, right?" That would piss off Brandi. LOL Brandi was a major rip off but I couldn't help myself. Spinner bod redhead. Had her at 5 times.

SayHeyMatty
09-26-19, 11:11
I've seen a taller girl, seems good looking and usually well dressed (white dress the other night) on X. Anyone have any dreams about her? Info? Ratings?

Sarek33
09-26-19, 11:58
I asked about this girl a while back with no response. I saw her walking last night and the night before. She's very thin with a long torso, the side of her head is shaved, she was wearing what looked like a sports bra and black leggings and like I said before she looks kinda mean.

Does anyone know her name?

Sarek33
09-26-19, 15:54
I've seen a taller girl, seems good looking and usually well dressed (white dress the other night) on X. Anyone have any dreams about her? Info? Ratings?Was she youngish with blonde hair? Because I saw a girl similar in description Tuesday night but she just kept walking and never made eye contact.

Socialguy
09-26-19, 20:10
I asked about this girl a while back with no response. I saw her walking last night and the night before. She's very thin with a long torso, the side of her head is shaved, she was wearing what looked like a sports bra and black leggings and like I said before she looks kinda mean.

Does anyone know her name?If this M, it may be Charlie. Street tough, but great verbal skills. I had a fun all out visit with her last week and enjoyed the visit. She certainly is not Ms. Warmth though.

Ladder69
09-27-19, 09:21
Was out last night around 11, came up M from downtown. Saw Cora around the old grub steak. Hadn't seen her in a while. Would have swept her up but was on my scoot. Didn't see any others the rest of the way up. Have dreamt of her before, not much to look at but she is definitely a spinner. Nice and tight. Too bad she's flat chested as a surf board.

Newbrad
09-27-19, 14:53
I'm thinking of changing up from the classifieds to trying a street walker. Couple of quick question; what the going rate? I don't want to drive prices up. Anyone ever picked up 2 at once? Yesterday while on 3 I saw a girl in a short red dress squatted down bouncing up and down like she was riding something, anyone know who this is? Sorry about all the questions just wanted to get a lay of the land before I started out. Thanks for any insight.

GspotMan
09-27-19, 16:37
Has anyone ever dreamt of black SW on x. She has long black hair maybe 30-40 . She has a bigger rack and is not a spinner nor bbw. I see her alot but never did the scoop any info would be nice so I can either pass or pick up. Please pm info.

Ladder69
09-27-19, 21:31
Had a dream today of Krista, well that's what she called herself. Changed from Kris. Mixed SW. Have dreamt with her before. Went back to her place, got comfy. BBBJ, MISH, CG, DOGGY. Went on for a while and finally finished hard. Highly recommend. Normal SW rts.

Mr Blue 314
09-28-19, 05:22
20.00 going rate for Walker. Don't think your going to get 2 walkers together on your first try. I have (after I established a working relationship) with a regular walker) asked if she had a friend)?

She text me few weeks later and offered up her and a friend for a room date. Several years ago but can be had. I've also offered a reward (bounty) for an introduction to another gal (like 10.00) if the other girl was new or slightly used). Happend a few times over the years but not often!

So enjoy and don't have extremely high expirations for a Walker. There are some good ones just not many. Most (if not all )walkers are addicts. They need the cash to feed the monkey; thus they are not willing to share you ( the cashman) with other ladies! This is especially true if the friend is newer or hotter than them! Would you share a business customer with another business? No!

Other issues is these girls (if not all ladies) have trouble getting along. I've had some great experiences, some not so great. Had a mother and daughter, sisters and a couple 3 and 4 ladies and me.

Was several years ago before this new crop of crack walkers. It was (crack) there but not like today with the needle gals. Let's be realistic guys, if they walk 90 plus percent have a needle in there arm! No girl aspires to be a streetwalker. They have to suck a bunch of dick at 20.00 to support the habbit. Had one tell me she needed around 200ish to be right. Do the math on that one . That's around 10 dicks ( more for a little soda and a little food) per day, minium! How many gals want to suck 10 dicks a day?

BLUE.

I'm thinking of changing up from the classifieds to trying a street walker. Couple of quick question; what the going rate? I don't want to drive prices up. Anyone ever picked up 2 at once? Yesterday while on 3 I saw a girl in a short red dress squatted down bouncing up and down like she was riding something, anyone know who this is? Sorry about all the questions just wanted to get a lay of the land before I started out. Thanks for any insight.

MrBubbles70
10-01-19, 22:01
I'm thinking of changing up from the classifieds to trying a street walker. Couple of quick question; what the going rate? I don't want to drive prices up. Anyone ever picked up 2 at once? Yesterday while on 3 I saw a girl in a short red dress squatted down bouncing up and down like she was riding something, anyone know who this is? Sorry about all the questions just wanted to get a lay of the land before I started out. Thanks for any insight.If you're going to do it be extremely careful. DPD are conducting stings all over 3rd street. If you get caught, don't say anything. Just say you wish to speak to your attorney. They're getting away with their outrages tactics. Have a backup plan like bail money and memorize the phone number of who you're going to call to come get your wallet to bail you out $350 all that info has to be said during your one phone call. If it goes to voicemail leave a message but they might not get it.

Rule # 1 Don't say shit about money.

Rule # 2 If she doesn't get in the car, she's a cop.

Rule # 3 Don't talk about sex.

Rule # 4 Make certain you have a place.

These girls usually live in drug infested places with other people so watch your 6.

Just not worth anymore.

DD Chaser
10-02-19, 19:22

Highly recommend now as always.So Aprile got digits, then had the phone stolen, back to no digits. She texted me today from a friends phone asking to meet up off of North Main, I arrived and crickets, waste of time and gas, seem to recall this also happening prior to her recent 90 day state-sponsored vacation. Have to rescind my recommendation. Reason: Unreliability. DD.

DD Chaser
10-02-19, 19:49
Please do anybody know how to find redhead big booty Barbara. Oh I need that I've been missing it so. Sometimes she typically on Xenia please help if you do!Barbara moved from Xenia to Third and may move again soon. Spoke with her earlier today she says she walks Third after dark but not picked up much, discouraged but for now you may find her there.

Mw Jrp
10-02-19, 21:19
This is a late report from 9-10-19 when I found Sheila on Main North of Siebenthaler. She hoped in and off we went, but she balked at going to my hotel suite. She said she gives excellent head, and offered a small sample. I agreed she did give a nice BBBJ but decided to drop her anyways, since I rarely could nut with head alone.

But after I dropped her I decided a great BJ was better than nothing so I went back and found her again and said I'd try her BJ. Off we go afain with her sucking away, and before we got halfway to my suite I blew a nut in her mouth. She had promised to swallow, but she spit it out in the street.

I mention this experience, since Sheila is one of the best head suckers ever, IMO. I did manage to fondle her ample tits several times. But they were large and a bit saggy, much like the rest of her. She appears young looking but was once on the chunky side, if I had to guess. And over time with several weight losses, we all know what happens to the frame. Anyways she sure can suck a dick. LOL. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

DD Chaser
10-02-19, 22:23
Ended up seeing Barbara after all tonight, picked her up evening East went to a quiet spot West and parked. Tight white slacks and a tight t-shirt top, red thong not covering her gorgeous ass. Said she wanted to lean on the outside of the car while I fuck her, I'd rather a bed for that at my age but few decades ago that would have been an enthusiastic go. Very skilled car head with a spectacular view, BBBJ with spit. No rush, fourth visit always a great time with her.

Brandon2779
10-02-19, 22:54
Ended up seeing Barbara after all tonight, picked her up evening East went to a quiet spot West and parked. Tight white slacks and a tight t-shirt top, red thong not covering her gorgeous ass. Said she wanted to lean on the outside of the car while I fuck her, I'd rather a bed for that at my age but few decades ago that would have been an enthusiastic go. Very skilled car head with a spectacular view, BBBJ with spit. No rush, fourth visit always a great time with her.Happen to have any contact info for her?

DD Chaser
10-02-19, 23:34
Happen to have any contact info for her?Says she hasn't had a phone in a while, but is working towards it. Probably a lost cause, these chicks lose their phones or they get stolen in my experience.

Capsicum
10-03-19, 15:11
Hadn't seen it posted, but the Keowee bridge is now open. I'm down that way every day for legit reasons and I have seen some walkers. Couple were familiar faces. Also a little activity south of the bridge. I'll extend my trips so I can do some sightseeing and report anything of note.

Happy hunting.

PainterGuy66
10-04-19, 11:21
This is a late report from 9-10-19 when I found Sheila on Main North of Siebenthaler. She hoped in and off we went, but she balked at going to my hotel suite. She said she gives excellent head, and offered a small sample. I agreed she did give a nice BBBJ but decided to drop her anyways, since I rarely could nut with head alone.

But after I dropped her I decided a great BJ was better than nothing so I went back and found her again and said I'd try her BJ. Off we go afain with her sucking away, and before we got halfway to my suite I blew a nut in her mouth. She had promised to swallow, but she spit it out in the street.

I mention this experience, since Sheila is one of the best head suckers ever, IMO. I did manage to fondle her ample tits several times. But they were large and a bit saggy, much like the rest of her. She appears young looking but was once on the chunky side, if I had to guess. And over time with several weight losses, we all know what happens to the frame. Anyways she sure can suck a dick. LOL. Be safe and good hunting. MW.There's only 3 or 4 SW on main any of ya'll should be dealing with I'm not allowed to say what the others have but there's a way to find out the ones who have it. Barbara April abby tamika, and a few stay away or you'll have it to. Cora tabby tay Amanda so far there clean, but lets just say if babara get busted it will be a felony bud. Good luck.

PainterGuy66
10-04-19, 11:25
If you're going to do it be extremely careful. DPD are conducting stings all over 3rd street. If you get caught, don't say anything. Just say you wish to speak to your attorney. They're getting away with their outrages tactics. Have a backup plan like bail money and memorize the phone number of who you're going to call to come get your wallet to bail you out $350 all that info has to be said during your one phone call. If it goes to voicemail leave a message but they might not get it.

Rule # 1 Don't say shit about money.

Rule # 2 If she doesn't get in the car, she's a cop.

Rule # 3 Don't talk about sex.

Rule # 4 Make certain you have a place.

These girls usually live in drug infested places with other people so watch your 6.

Just not worth anymore.5 stay away from third and you won't have to worry about it 3rd st is a aggressive patrol area, because of neighbors complaints. They even blocked the allys for awhile, plus LE is using these bitches to set guys up. Stay tf away.

DaytonSteve
10-04-19, 13:10
Says she hasn't had a phone in a while, but is working towards it. Probably a lost cause, these chicks lose their phones or they get stolen in my experience.They trade them for a hit or sell them to get a hit.

Member #6319
10-04-19, 15:13
I've had a little more time than usual lately to indulge my interest in people watching out on the streets, and it's been unseasonably slow. Out of three trips out and about, I only saw Becky on 3rd, and an unknown to me larger black gal on Main. I wasn't inclined to talk with either of them and there were no other definite options. Kind of a bummer.

It has been quite hot out, especially around 3rd. I'll be glad for the weather to cool down.

Ladder69
10-05-19, 00:18
Made a couple trips around. Saw nasty WSW on M. Had to pass. Kept seeing this pissed off looking WSW. Finally was able to dream. Firat ofd she wanted. 3 for BBBJ. Figured I'd try. Parked amd started. After just a few minutes she starts bitching that I'm to thick and it hurts her teath. Says if we want to go back to her placw for another. 3. I say no and what little effort she had went away. Just dropped her off to get rid of her. I'm sure most know who I'm talking about. Seniors can pm me for more info.

Games
10-10-19, 02:40
Redhead spinner type on xenia BJ was horrible.

DytGuy
10-10-19, 22:59
Glad the bridge is open again. Took it on the ride home from work and seen some decent talent walking across. Waited for her non chalantantly on the street next to the battery shop. She hopped in. We parked behind the Dixie lounge. Decent BBBJCIM. Lasted about 10 minutes. She opened the passenger door and spit out her reward. Took her through air city and got her a pack of new ports for being a good sport. Dropped her off at a house by the habib motel on the corner. Tall skinny dirty blonde. Hair Middle of her back. Looked like she was on something but not totally hooked. Had all her teeth. Smelled good, dressed clean. Said her name was Amy. Damage was. 20 + the pack of smokes.

MischiefMayhem
10-12-19, 19:45
Seen 30 ish yo busty pink haired walking down x. Around 230 pm this week. No opportunity to stop due to work but seemed dtf. Anyone have luck?

DD Chaser
10-13-19, 10:13
Riverview has been quiet this Summer, sparse and when a walker does pop up usually not worth braking for. This one goes by Baby-D West Indian phatt booty nice mic work but more of a clock watcher than suits my taste. Had a 2nd date at her place took a pic hopefully attached. Can't really recommend as couldn't get me to the finish line, but not a complete waste of time either.

Charlie1800
10-13-19, 13:27
That is one of the strangest ass pics I have ever seen? LOL.

Riverview has been quiet this Summer, sparse and when a walker does pop up usually not worth braking for. This one goes by Baby-D West Indian phatt booty nice mic work but more of a clock watcher than suits my taste. Had a 2nd date at her place took a pic hopefully attached. Can't really recommend as couldn't get me to the finish line, but not a complete waste of time either.

Balllow76
10-16-19, 03:46
Saw a decent looking redhead on 3. Probably 30's. Cute. Long red hair. Short and kinda thick in a good way. Is this the barbara that's good at what she does from x?

PainterGuy66
10-16-19, 12:12
Just found out I got 3 girls from here right down the st. Crystal Courtney and Erica. Crystal is like 3 blocks down on Brandt pike even walks to my house for a date, can't get better than that. Next day went two blocks away and took Courtney home and had some doggy fun on the couch. Then seen Erica 1 block away at drive thru, took her to my driveway and did some mish damage to her in back seat, used warming gel and she went nuts. A lot of these chics always spit and rub there self to get wet but y'all put some KY warming gel on there and whole new ball game they get sloppy wet and it tingles they say. Good times.

Westy0311
10-16-19, 12:17
I've seen the same woman! Please tell us this is her!

Saw a decent looking redhead on 3. Probably 30's. Cute. Long red hair. Short and kinda thick in a good way. Is this the barbara that's good at what she does from x?

Master Genghis
10-17-19, 08:19
Riverview has been quiet this Summer, sparse and when a walker does pop up usually not worth braking for. This one goes by Baby-D West Indian phatt booty nice mic work but more of a clock watcher than suits my taste. Had a 2nd date at her place took a pic hopefully attached. Can't really recommend as couldn't get me to the finish line, but not a complete waste of time either.Well at least the tramp stamp is accurate. LMAO.

PleasureGiver
10-17-19, 15:17
Just found out I got 3 girls from here right down the st. Crystal Courtney and Erica. Crystal is like 3 blocks down on Brandt pike even walks to my house for a date, can't get better than that. Next day went two blocks away and took Courtney home and had some doggy fun on the couch. Then seen Erica 1 block away at drive thru, took her to my driveway and did some mish damage to her in back seat, used warming gel and she went nuts. A lot of these chics always spit and rub there self to get wet but y'all put some KY warming gel on there and whole new ball game they get sloppy wet and it tingles they say. Good times.But what ever you do, don't pick up any of them at any house in HH.

They are being watched.

Ladder69
10-18-19, 18:29
So you would think that lunch time on a Friday would be prime time for SW. Apparently not. Was not shit out today that I saw. Saw 1 WSW on M. She ducked in behind a known dope aparetment then came out riding qith the Dope man. Looked at the Grey bar motel website. Didn't see too many visiting. Even my gtg hasnt been around. WTF.

Ladder69
10-19-19, 15:57
On my way to work and went down M. Couple Nasty WSW out. Saw a WSW walking by Marathon. Blond short hair, shaved hair on one side. Made the scoop. Says her name was Sunshine. Seemed to be tweaking a little. Normal checks. Not too bad looking. Small tits, kind of a thick ass. 2 BBBJ can take it deep. Skills are on point. FIV from the back. No odor. Kept looking up at me, cute eyes. Blasted quick. Would dwf repeat. Searched thread, did not see any reviews on here. Had never seen he out before.

Hot Rod 73
10-21-19, 12:24
On my way to work and went down M. Couple Nasty WSW out. Saw a WSW walking by Marathon. Blond short hair, shaved hair on one side. Made the scoop. Says her name was Sunshine. Seemed to be tweaking a little. Normal checks. Not too bad looking.

Small tits, kind of a thick ass. 2 BBBJ can take it deep. Skills are on point. FIV from the back. No odor. Kept looking up at me, cute eyes. Blasted quick. Would dwf repeat. Searched thread, did not see any reviews on here. Had never seen he out before.I've ran into her a couple of times. She is definitely a blast. She's not a full time SW, but more of a right place at the right time kinda gal.

MrBubbles70
10-21-19, 20:17
On my way to work and went down M. Couple Nasty WSW out. Saw a WSW walking by Marathon. Blond short hair, shaved hair on one side. Made the scoop. Says her name was Sunshine. Seemed to be tweaking a little. Normal checks. Not too bad looking. Small tits, kind of a thick ass. 2 BBBJ can take it deep. Skills are on point. FIV from the back. No odor. Kept looking up at me, cute eyes. Blasted quick. Would dwf repeat. Searched thread, did not see any reviews on here. Had never seen he out before.Did you get her digits?

Games
10-22-19, 03:02
Fellas, I need to see this big booty Barbara y'all keep speaking of. Anybody got any info on here at all.

Ladder69
10-22-19, 11:00
Did you get her digits?Nk, she said she doesn't have a phone. Sorry.

LordRahl
10-26-19, 00:47
You don't have to answer, but I've always been curious on how to pick a lady up. Have exp with the websites though. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hollywoodnd
10-26-19, 11:49
You don't have to answer, but I've always been curious on how to pick a lady up. Have exp with the websites though. Any advice would be appreciated.I don't think Dayton is a good place for a rookie. I'd go to Columbus or someplace with more selection. Dayton is just tweakers and ripoff artists.

If you feel bold enough, make a pass on one of the strolls, single women walking by themselves are almost always walkers. Stay away from school times and commute times. The later, the better. Scope out the area looking for your Uncle and then make a pass and drive down the next side street and wait, they will always come down to you. Don't talk about anything until she gets into the car. If she's working she'll get right in. If something seems hinky or she's tweaking, drive away.

LordRahl
10-26-19, 13:25
I don't think Dayton is a good place for a rookie. I'd go to Columbus or someplace with more selection. Dayton is just tweakers and ripoff artists.

If you feel bold enough, make a pass on one of the strolls, single women walking by themselves are almost always walkers. Stay away from school times and commute times. The later, the better. Scope out the area looking for your Uncle and then make a pass and drive down the next side street and wait, they will always come down to you. Don't talk about anything until she gets into the car. If she's working she'll get right in. If something seems hinky or she's tweaking, drive away.Thanks. I grew up with users so I have a pretty good eye for both my strict Uncle and tweakers.

Kulpryt
10-26-19, 21:44
I don't think Dayton is a good place for a rookie. I'd go to Columbus or someplace with more selection. Dayton is just tweakers and ripoff artists.

If you feel bold enough, make a pass on one of the strolls, single women walking by themselves are almost always walkers. Stay away from school times and commute times. The later, the better. Scope out the area looking for your Uncle and then make a pass and drive down the next side street and wait, they will always come down to you. Don't talk about anything until she gets into the car. If she's working she'll get right in. If something seems hinky or she's tweaking, drive away.Also, never be too paranoid about uncle. Be vigilant and sensitive.

DaddyRabbit
10-27-19, 10:58
Happen to have any contact info for her?How do I get in "touch" with her?

Mw Jrp
10-29-19, 20:31
You don't have to answer, but I've always been curious on how to pick a lady up. Have exp with the websites though. Any advice would be appreciated.There is a wealth of info on USASexGuide. I read about 300 pick-up dates and figured how to find my own gal. I graduated from strip clubs to SW's and got my nut for 1/3 the cost or less. LOL. The real trick is to find what you want in a SW and avoid all the negatives mentioned. And that comes with experience; BUT there are no guarantees. The best advise is to drop them & let them go if they don't behave as you expect. Finally, they all say they give good head. Not true. What you like is probably different from what I like. LOL. So, live & learn, let them suck, let them fuck, let them entertain! God bless those little darlins. LOL.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Irony3441
10-29-19, 20:49
I'd also add. Just use your head (the big one). If it doesn't feel right, don't take the bait.

I find the adrenaline rush of the connection to be addicting. A lot like fishing: you have to find the right spot and the right conditions. And know when to throw them back, so to speak.

As everyone says. Be safe.

There is a wealth of info on USASexGuide. I read about 300 pick-up dates and figured how to find my own gal. I graduated from strip clubs to SW's and got my nut for 1/3 the cost or less. LOL. The real trick is to find what you want in a SW and avoid all the negatives mentioned. And that comes with experience; BUT there are no guarantees. The best advise is to drop them & let them go if they don't behave as you expect. Finally, they all say they give good head. Not true. What you like is probably different from what I like. LOL. So, live & learn, let them suck, let them fuck, let them entertain! God bless those little darlins. LOL.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
10-30-19, 19:57
I went out last night and found a gal right away at 11:30 pm on Main. Her name was Sunshine and she said we dated before. I could not recall her and never touched her. But maybe 10 years ago!, IDK. She was about 40 ish, but looked younger from a distance; like they all do. My main complaint with her besides her age, she was wasted; high on meth I suspect. But God only knows. I asked her where she was heading and I thought she might not leave. But I lucked out and dropped her at the pizza place on Main, about 10 blocks north of the pick.

Like I said if you don't like what you get, get rid of her ASAP. And even if you have to pay her to leave, do it. My guess with Sunshine she would be a horrible lay and give terrible head. Not that she couldn't. But being so fucked up I have NEVER had anything but a lousy date with this type of gal. Even the sleepy ones, due to H, often give a decent BBBJ and fuck pretty good. They ride well or whatever. But the tweakers, up too many days, are never worth the trouble, IMO.

BTW, I never did find a decent gal to scoop. And I drove 8 different streets. I may have seen a couple, but they were gone when I circled. So, they were the keepers; not Sunshine. So, lessens for the new folks; don't be afraid to drop them! Be safe and good hunting. MW.

DytGuy
11-01-19, 23:15
Tuesday night I was dropping a co worker off at home who lived off E third. After a couple beers I headed home but decided to swing down Xenia ave first. There was a small skinny brunette sitting in front of the ghetto land apartments before you hit Wayne ave. I circled around and got back with her. She hoped in. Drove back to my co workers place off of 3rd and parked in their driveway for a BBBJCIM. She wasn't shy about putting it down her throat.

Grabbed my balls even played with the little area between my ass and balls. She didn't keep her vitamin nutrition I was so generous to let her have though. But chose to spit it out the passenger door. Ah well. If she doesn't like protein its not my fault the gal chooses to forgo good nutrition. Pulled out of my buddies drive. Dropped her back off at ghetto land. She went by the name Bo. She gave me a number. But when I called it tonight some angry drunk chick answered and said if you want to see Bo your best bet is to drive through Xenia ave. I didn't drive through Xenia ave to look for her again.

MrBubbles70
11-02-19, 15:54
Tuesday night I was dropping a co worker off at home who lived off E third. After a couple beers I headed home but decided to swing down Xenia ave first. There was a small skinny brunette sitting in front of the ghetto land apartments before you hit Wayne ave. I circled around and got back with her. She hoped in. Drove back to my co workers place off of 3rd and parked in their driveway for a BBBJCIM. She wasn't shy about putting it down her throat.

Grabbed my balls even played with the little area between my ass and balls. She didn't keep her vitamin nutrition I was so generous to let her have though. But chose to spit it out the passenger door. Ah well. If she doesn't like protein its not my fault the gal chooses to forgo good nutrition. Pulled out of my buddies drive. Dropped her back off at ghetto land. She went by the name Bo. She gave me a number. But when I called it tonight some angry drunk chick answered and said if you want to see Bo your best bet is to drive through Xenia ave. I didn't drive through Xenia ave to look for her again.Was she cute, white, black, brown, younger, older, pretty, ugly?

Did the angry woman who answered the phone down for dreaming?

So many questions so little answers.

Great pick up. Glad you had a ball. Share please. LOL.

Stay safe brother.

DytGuy
11-03-19, 11:35
Was she cute, white, black, brown, younger, older, pretty, ugly?

Did the angry woman who answered the phone down for dreaming?

So many questions so little answers.

Great pick up. Glad you had a ball. Share please. LOL.

Stay safe brother.She was a skinny brunette white chick. Maybe 5'3 5'4. She wasn't ugly at all, but you can tell she's running the streets pretty hard. She had a nice slender figure and a nice looking ass beneath her Jean's. She didn't stink but her clothes looked a couple days old. The angry chick I didn't care to even try to entertain. I hate loud obnoxious bitches. Especially drunk ones from the ghetto who think life owes them something. After my ex wife. Every time I hear a loud obnoxious *****. My first instinct is to run.

Westy0311
11-03-19, 15:01
Who the hell is she? I've see. Her having arguments with herself as she's walking down the street. She's a new kind of crazy.

Irony3441
11-04-19, 02:20
Who the hell is she? I've see. Her having arguments with herself as she's walking down the street. She's a new kind of crazy.I drive for a ride share company and was on Main late Sat night / Sun morning. A woman who identified herself later as Missy, was at a bus stop down down by Helena. I wasn't going to pick her up but I stopped for the light and she came up to car. I rolled down the window and she asked for a ride to the Wilmington Point apartments. Said she had been waiting for the bus for over 2 hours. Her hands were very cold, and with the time change, it is possible. It wasn't long into the drive that it became obvious she was mentally ill. Was delusional and, although lucid at moments, was also making very non-coherent comments. This wasn't slurred, intoxicated speech. She didn't seek out any arrangements for the ride and I wouldn't have taken her up on it anyway.

I dropped her off at the destination and she walked off toward a different apartment.

The main point is that this is someone who shouldn't be out on the streets like this and really needs help. Nothing any of us can really do but I urge a little compassion.

MillerTimeMike
11-07-19, 09:00
Was running the usual route and noticed more gals out lately. You can tell they know it's about to get cold. Dreamt of Chrissy near the drive through last evening. Went a few blocks away and her head game was on point. Dropped her back and asked for digits but she doesn't have a phone at the moment. Said to just look for her there whenever I need help.

CatFever
11-07-19, 11:51
I drive for a ride share company and was on Main late Sat night / Sun morning. A woman who identified herself later as Missy, was at a bus stop down down by Helena. I wasn't going to pick her up but I stopped for the light and she came up to car. I rolled down the window and she asked for a ride to the Wilmington Point apartments. Said she had been waiting for the bus for over 2 hours. Her hands were very cold, and with the time change, it is possible. It wasn't long into the drive that it became obvious she was mentally ill. Was delusional and, although lucid at moments, was also making very non-coherent comments. This wasn't slurred, intoxicated speech. She didn't seek out any arrangements for the ride and I wouldn't have taken her up on it anyway.

I dropped her off at the destination and she walked off toward a different apartment.

The main point is that this is someone who shouldn't be out on the streets like this and really needs help. Nothing any of us can really do but I urge a little compassion.Compassion where warranted helps us build trust. You did the right thing.

PainterGuy66
11-08-19, 23:07
Seen kierston tonight cleaned up alot lately I presume. Actually took her to the store instead of some alley. But took her home got right to it, went on for awhile. Laid there 5 min before gettin up. She took some leftover halloween candy I had, and wrote down her num and put it on my fridge. Took her home, what's wrong with that.

GspotMan
11-12-19, 17:32
Seen kierston tonight cleaned up alot lately I presume. Actually took her to the store instead of some alley. But took her home got right to it, went on for awhile. Laid there 5 min before gettin up. She took some leftover halloween candy I had, and wrote down her num and put it on my fridge. Took her home, what's wrong with that.Would you care to pm her digits.

Games
11-13-19, 13:44
I had a close call lastnight. Beware fellas little brunette WSW medium hair about 5'4 maybe 145 with a nice ass was walking on riverview around 1:30. Look to good to be to be true. But I took a chance ask did she need a ride. She said yes. She hop in we chatted a minute about the temps being so cold out. She said she was a player so I wanted to see that ass. She turned to pull her pants down and came out with a knife. Saying yeah gimmie everything you got before I cut mtfer. I told her she didn't have to this calm down. She can get really hurt think about what you doing. She told me to shut the fuk up. I said ok. I said I got to reach in my pocket and get it. She said hurry up. Little did she know mister 40 cal was on the side of my seat already in my left while she was looking at my right hand. So I raise it and told her now see how easy you couldve lost your life. I made her get out my car and kept her knife. These women are getting violent be careful guys. These are not heavenly angels. Black bubble coat. Black yoga pants. Black boots. Ear muff kinda thing brunette hair in a ponty tail. You have been warn.

MuffDiverDan
11-16-19, 08:54
Seen kierston tonight cleaned up alot lately I presume. Actually took her to the store instead of some alley. But took her home got right to it, went on for awhile. Laid there 5 min before gettin up. She took some leftover halloween candy I had, and wrote down her num and put it on my fridge. Took her home, what's wrong with that.In the 5 minutes laying there how is she at kissing?

PainterGuy66
11-16-19, 20:52
In the 5 minutes laying there how is she at kissing?If you guys want to kiss where your dick just was I totaly understand I'm just not into it, if she was my girlfriend maybe, but if your going to kiss a SW you may as well tell her you love her and move her in. Especially kierston she's to goofy to kiss.

PainterGuy66
11-17-19, 11:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HiYella
11-17-19, 21:18
Friday Night going from here and to there. I saw Melissa coming from a store on M with her hands full. I slowed up to see if she needed a ride to where ever she was going. She smiled and she recognized my face and quickly said Yes and hopped in. She told me where she was going and hinted that she could also need some financial help as well. So, we found a spot off the beatin path to provide me some attention that perked up the night. A nice BBBJ with a Li'l FIV and a touch and feel of the Cs. 20 minutes later, we arrived at her destination and I was back on my route from here to there.

Irony3441
11-18-19, 22:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Firehousemack
11-19-19, 11:33
If you guys want to kiss where your dick just was I totaly understand I'm just not into it, if she was my girlfriend maybe, but if your going to kiss a SW you may as well tell her you love her and move her in. Especially kierston she's to goofy to kiss.Do you really want to kiss where SEVERAL OTHER dicks have been today? Forget the esthetics, STD's can attack any mucous membrane, including the mouth. Play safe, as much as possible.

GspotMan
11-19-19, 13:04
Anyone on the board care to share her digits with me. I've asked through PM's with a couple and can't get a response. Thanks in advance to whomever shares with me.

MichaelSmith39
11-20-19, 09:44
Sounds like you hit the jackpot.

I tried to pm you but your mailbox is full. Curious if Erica is a short blond with amazing breasts? Clear out your mail box.

Just found out I got 3 girls from here right down the st. Crystal Courtney and Erica. Crystal is like 3 blocks down on Brandt pike even walks to my house for a date, can't get better than that. Next day went two blocks away and took Courtney home and had some doggy fun on the couch. Then seen Erica 1 block away at drive thru, took her to my driveway and did some mish damage to her in back seat, used warming gel and she went nuts. A lot of these chics always spit and rub there self to get wet but y'all put some KY warming gel on there and whole new ball game they get sloppy wet and it tingles they say. Good times.

BuxKA
11-20-19, 20:56
Anyone on the board care to share her digits with me. I've asked through PM's with a couple and can't get a response. Thanks in advance to whomever shares with me.From what I've been told she is in rehab and has about 3 weeks to go.

PainterGuy66
11-21-19, 20:31
From what I've been told she is in rehab and has about 3 weeks to go.I just seen her last Thur. She gave me her number. Called me 2 days ago but hasnt answered since. We finaly made a video. So that's 14 of them so far her and others Cora, Courtney, summer, Heather, Amanda, Kat, Raven. Etc.

BigRodDayton
11-22-19, 13:42
I just seen her last Thur. She gave me her number. Called me 2 days ago but hasnt answered since. We finaly made a video. So that's 14 of them so far her and others Cora, Courtney, summer, Heather, Amanda, Kat, Raven. Etc.So do you post them to pornhub?

You're mail is full.

Norgan8989
11-22-19, 20:46
Any pics of these ladies you can share? Or digits?

Stannnes
11-23-19, 02:47
Any pics of these ladies you can share? Or digits?I second that!! I live in that area, care to share info?

PainterGuy66
11-25-19, 20:55
I second that!! I live in that area, care to share info?They don't have phones so can't do digits except one gos by babyguurrll6969 or somethin on USA. She lives two blocks away but been sketchy lately. The others are my bottom bitches so I don't share them. I don't do porn hub just record it on my phone send it to my facebook profile that's just me and under private or only me settings.

BigDaddyHappy
11-26-19, 01:20
So you're telling us that you're uploading porn to Facebook? And you've still got an account even though they use algorithmic data farming (or some such automatic shit) to check and recheck everything so that it doesn't go against their community standards? You're either playing on god mode and beating it or your full of something that smells! LOL!

They don't have phones so can't do digits except one gos by babyguurrll6969 or somethin on USA. She lives two blocks away but been sketchy lately. The others are my bottom bitches so I don't share them. I don't do porn hub just record it on my phone send it to my facebook profile that's just me and under private or only me settings..

Norgan8989
11-27-19, 12:59
So you're telling us that you're uploading porn to Facebook? And you've still got an account even though they use algorithmic data farming (or some such automatic shit) to check and recheck everything so that it doesn't go against their community standards? You're either playing on god mode and beating it or your full of something that smells! LOL!.So you aren't willing to share any identifying info or locations about these other two? I know a few Ericas that live in that area and I am trying to figure out if it is one of them. Most of the description fits both of them.

PainterGuy66
11-27-19, 18:40
So you're telling us that you're uploading porn to Facebook? And you've still got an account even though they use algorithmic data farming (or some such automatic shit) to check and recheck everything so that it doesn't go against their community standards? You're either playing on god mode and beating it or your full of something that smells! LOL!.How can I go against there community standards if what I'm posting isn't seen by the community dude. I've done it since 2015 a bunch. I have more than one fb account you link it with your frikin phone and make the video and then post it. Under only me. Then its private. I do it all the time man. Ill trade videos if any other guy has done this.

MrObvious
11-29-19, 21:20
Thursday morning around 8 am I was going down main and I saw Shay walking. I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. I took her down the street. She asked if she could make some money. I got a pretty decent BBBJ. Standard street fair.

RFrank
11-29-19, 21:25
Thursday morning around 8 am I was going down main and I saw Shay walking. I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. I took her down the street. She asked if she could make some money. I got a pretty decent BBBJ. Standard street fair.She has always given pretty good BBBJ's. Used to see her often back in the day. Didn't think she was still around. Glad to hear she is.

Mw Jrp
12-04-19, 19:22
She is usually in this area when she needs cash. I dropped her off near her house less than a mile from the pick. She made a point of not using, and even showed her arms to verify. Anyways, I asked her to suck me in the vehicle on the way, but she offered to jack me instead, and promised to spend all the time I needed in the room.

We probably spent 45 minutes in the room, so she made good on the promise. In the room she allowed lots of DFK, more BBBJ, and lots of rimming. I love that. LOL. She said she never did that before. Well, lucky me!

We spent a great deal of time warming me up and finally I had her ride me CCG. I made sure she got off and planned to also, but I needed more stimulation. So, she rimmed me some more and I let her suck me off and finished in her mouth. Her BBBJ is very good, IMO. Along the way, I jilled her a lot and she almost nutted, but it wasn't until I stuffed my dick up her cvnt and stroked her clit that she finally busted.

Anyway, I see we met before. I thought I recognized her. She has some loose skin on her lower half; possibly from children. But what she may lack in a youthful, hard-body she more than makes up in patience, cooperation, and enthusiasm, IMO.

Oh, and she pronounces her name Layla = Leala. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Ladder69
12-05-19, 15:02
Was out, went down M. Saw a couple different SW. None known to me. Saw Sheila. Hadn't dreamnt if her in a while so I made the scoop. Did checks, was trying to find a parking spot. She wanted me to go to her spot then changed her mind. She wasn't real enthusiastic about the normal rate. Btold her it was all I had. She asked if she could start while we were driving. I told her no. She asked me like 3- or 4 times about and increase. Still told her no. We stopped and she began BBBJ. B30 seconds in she stopped and asked me if I wanted FS. I told her sure but no increase. Bshe whined and started back. Half ass BBBJ. She played around for about 10 minutes then I began to thrust deep in her throat. She took it like a champ but whined which made me get off quicker. We finished. In the way to drop her of she kept whining about everyone calling her a racist andbtreating her differently. Definatley going to rethink another dream. Dropped and scooted.

Be safe.

Stingray Jones
12-05-19, 21:24
Made a new friend named Stacy not too far from X recently, maybe 5'5, brunette, average weight. Hard to guess her age, 30 to 45. Not ugly, but maybe a little street-savvy. She said she spends time around that area usually, but warned me the place was hot. Pretty sure that's always the case though. I try to stay careful.

She knew a safe spot, so we went there. She was sweet, laid back, enthusiastic. No obvious signs of use, although it was dark. I don't need anything special, but she was willing to take what little direction I needed to give her. BBJWCIM, she knows what to do with her tongue. I was feeling festive because of the season, so I tipped her nicely after. I'd pick her up again.

BuckMan94
12-09-19, 01:20
Just went down x and meet WSW "Emily".

She was good never seen her before but I got to say I like her not sure how old but younger and not bad looking at all.

Has anyone eles seen her?

DD Chaser
12-09-19, 03:25
Just went down x and meet WSW "Emily".

She was good never seen her before but I got to say I like her not sure how old but younger and not bad looking at all.

Has anyone eles seen her?Emily lives out towards Tipp City, comes in to Dayton frequently to feed a habit. Young in her early to mid twenties, pretty and nice body but stupid looking hair that may be a wig reported on here before by other hobbyists, aims to please but in my sole car date I found her actual BBBJ skills lacking, in a word "mechanical" or "uninspired. " Still tried subsequently for a room experience to explore more because attractive and very likeable, but she ghosted me so tossed her digits. Probably wouldn't repeat if I saw her, but that's just me, certain one could do worse.

PainterGuy66
12-09-19, 12:46
Emily lives out towards Tipp City, comes in to Dayton frequently to feed a habit. Young in her early to mid twenties, pretty and nice body but stupid looking hair that may be a wig reported on here before by other hobbyists, aims to please but in my sole car date I found her actual BBBJ skills lacking, in a word "mechanical" or "uninspired. " Still tried subsequently for a room experience to explore more because attractive and very likeable, but she ghosted me so tossed her digits. Probably wouldn't repeat if I saw her, but that's just me, certain one could do worse.Just dated her at motel on dixie. Gave her a ride to northland apts. Obviously why she wanted to go there. She's chasin the dragon bad. Very cute great body. Didn't have her wig so was sexy as hell. But I don't think she's had an orgasm her whole life. I'm known as a pounder. And she didn't respond much. Was more concerned of missin her dude. She would be amazing if she would just get into it. But I can't complain for a Jackson it wasnt bad. I got off. All these girls do drugs but the ones on heroin are just a joke. The ones on meth and crack will actually bang your brains out. Pick your poison I guess.

Irony3441
12-10-19, 23:44
3, M & X all seem super dead. What's the word on the street? Just too damn cold?

MillerTimeMike
12-11-19, 15:48
3, M & X all seem super dead. What's the word on the street? Just too damn cold?It's the cold. Always drives them indoors and onto STG. .

PainterGuy66
12-12-19, 00:47
It's the cold. Always drives them indoors and onto STG. .I've had luck twice this week picked up April at 4 am, picked up missy on x last night at 4 am. They always say its easy to get a guy on his way to work cause we wake up horny. Which I didn't disagree. They get broke enough they always come out.

DD Chaser
12-12-19, 00:51
I've had luck twice this week picked up April at 4 am, picked up missy on x last night at 4 am. They always say its easy to get a guy on his way to work cause we wake up horny. Which I didn't disagree. They get broke enough they always come out.If that's Aprile from North Main she spells her name with an "e" on the end and is a phenomenal oral talent. Glad to hear she's still around if so.

PainterGuy66
12-12-19, 00:58
If that's Aprile from North Main she spells her name with an "e" on the end and is a phenomenal oral talent. Glad to hear she's still around if so.Yea that's her I remember her from like 8 years ago, when she was a real spinner. Very good head, nice sound effects too. Got in the back seat and hit it mish, got very wet, but a little sticky which is never great. Means someone else has been there before me. But next time will apt for a BBBJCIM for sure.

Trikuro
12-12-19, 14:13
This review is a month or two old because I completely forgot to write it. Scooped up the skinny girl with the short hair and the Tweety Bird tattoo on her arm, always see her on 3rd whenever I'm in town. I hate parking around there and when I told her I was in a hotel she wanted to go back there. At first I was going to get BBBJCIM for .4, but she wanted to take a shower so I went FS for .6. She has a night tight body, if not a little skinny, but she is definitely fiending for whatever she is on. BBBJ was mediocre at best, then hit it raw but she just laid there like a mattress. I finished and then she decided to tell me her life story and about her addictions. Sweet girl but incredibly sad and defeated by life, I felt bad so I stopped and got her food on the way to drop her. Would not repeat.

MichaelSmith39
12-13-19, 06:50
Ran into an old friend the other day, Kasey. Many of you may remember her when she was walking M. Some may remember even farther back when she advertised on USA when she was clean and sober. She seems to have really cleaned up her act and back to the Kasey of old. Is now posting again on USA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99571&cityid=353

Can highly recommend!

Mr Lucky
12-16-19, 19:10
Anyone seen Bo on Xenia lately I haven't been able to find her She is wonderful.

Westy0311
12-18-19, 02:22
Out of nowhere, right when I was about to give up, I found her up closer to Seibenthaler. I don't know why I have skipped her over on STG but that woman can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Great find!

Irony3441
12-18-19, 04:24
Out of nowhere, right when I was about to give up, I found her up closer to Seibenthaler. I don't know why I have skipped her over on STG but that woman can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Great find!Do you have a link to her STG ad?

BigRodDayton
12-18-19, 23:43
Do you have a link to her STG ad?Has anyone ever hit up the lady asking for money with a sign that stands at Siben and Philadelphia area? She play?

FunGuy25
12-21-19, 15:05
I still have not ran across this chic, anyone have digits they can pass me? Have had zero luck encountering her and if she is able to called I would prefer that route.

Thanks!

BuckMan94
12-21-19, 15:28
I had it but I didn't save it like an idiot.

I still have not ran across this chic, anyone have digits they can pass me? Have had zero luck encountering her and if she is able to called I would prefer that route.

Thanks!

Westy0311
12-21-19, 17:36
There is a brunette that used to advertise on the classified site that would sometimes walk M. She used to stay at that hotel on N. Dixie by the bridge. Anyways, I forget her name and picked her up yesterday. Let's just say that she's on the crazy pill. Asked for . 4 for a BBBJ, told her no, started the crying act, which I immediately told her to quit that bullshit or she's getting out. She started doing the deed and afterwards starts in on me that I had someone listening in on us because she saw the Bluetooth icon on my radio display because my cell phone was connected to my radio, LOL. After I cussed her out, showed her my phone wasn't calling anyone, I kicked her out right then and there. She's either on something, dense, or the streets have made her retarded dumb.