PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Charlie1800
06-25-14, 17:01
Got a chance to take a cruise today. Went on them all 5, 3, M & X. Wasn't much out there that looked halfway decent. Was about to give up. When I spotted a died red haired spinner sitting on a bench off X at S. P. At first no look. Went back for seconds and got the nod. Went around the block & met her in the alley. Short hair (red die) with an overbite, but still really cute. About 5'2" maybe a hundred pounds. We negotiated a. 2 BJ. I asked her if she had anywhere to go. She said yeah, we can go to my place. Off 3. Well it turns out she lives on W 3. So drove to the other side of town. And went into an upstairs apartment right off W 3. She lives with her cousin (Peggo) and her 2 kids. Went back to her room. Dead lock the door. She got naked. Got on her knees and went to town. She let me take pictures and a video. I got a phone call right when I was getting close to unloading in her mouth. So needless to say pretty much had to start over. She was amazing, she hung in there like a champ! It took quite a while I just set back and enjoyed it. I finally unloaded in her mouth and she caught it all, then opened her mouth, showed it to me then swallowed and opened her mouth to show me it was gone. She then continued sucking until it was all gone. Gave her. 4 and said our good byes. This is one of them good ones you want to keep for yourself. She is open to FS too. Cute little body with a Bush. Says she is 25. Looks it too. I am definitely repeating this one. I talked to her about going UTR. She likes this idea. I got pic's but it won't upload? I'll try later.

LeeFChild
06-25-14, 21:28
Had a visit with Jazz, Light Skin BSW on 3. Did the checks and was good to go. BBBJCIM with a. 2 donation. I've seen her before and would again. Little LEO presence in area. Many options to choose from, couple shady dudes hanging out with them though.

Charlie1800
06-26-14, 08:00
She says she is fairly new at this. Anybody else ever seen her?

Vinny1029
06-26-14, 13:45
Hello good Brothers. I have been off the grid for awhile but I am back. I was downtown today paying some bills and ran into thick Tiffany. She had just got out of the grey hotel. We both were pressed for time but after this weekend I should have her digits and a few pics. Stay tuned.

Be safe.

Vinny.

RegulatorD
06-26-14, 22:51
She says she is fairly new at this. Anybody else ever seen her?Easy in out location. Haha.

Skeeter1
06-27-14, 10:31
She says she is fairly new at this. Anybody else ever seen her?She is a cute little thing!! I would love to spend a little time with her.

Dragal73
06-27-14, 14:54
She says she is fairly new at this. Anybody else ever seen her?If anybody has any digits. Or knows where she hangs out would appreciate any information.

Thanks Dragal73.

TonBug
06-27-14, 15:47
Saw Brittany today for BBBJCIMNQNS.

Thanks to Charlie for the find! Decent incall, fine service and a nice girl to boot.

Repo1
06-28-14, 15:52
Did the loop last nothing to see at all, did see LEO on bike patrol between 5 an x.

Charlie18
06-29-14, 01:43
Did anyone see who I thought was tattooed Jessie on X near the convenience store Sat evening, yellow shirt, curly hair or is that someone else. Anyways had to pass on her, she was too out in the open to make a safe pick and on the return loop she was in a bad spot again, on to 3 and there was a tight brunette looked mid 20's with some nice tats speed walking towards the hill, jean shorts and white top, looked incredible but she was not accessible either, on to Troy and came across Laura. Said she was 30, average build with maybe some be's. Found a quiet comfortable spot for non rushed BBBJ, played with the be's for a little but that was all, said she goes out once a week not much more often than that and sticks to that area, said she doesn't like the idea of 3 because more attention is drawn there. Anyways would definitely repeat if I found her again.

Goodson2000
06-30-14, 23:38
There have been at least 2 Crystals on M. I only witnessed 1 of them for a while. Until today.

I finished my errand at Downtown Dayton with my favorite, I drove up on M.

I saw Crystal S. Today for the first time in a few years. She used to be a 5'1, petite, with cute face and super flat chest and finest color of pink nipples on top. Looked like a low teen. Some mongers would love her looks. Problem was, she has one of the worst temper on M, only second to notorious Uthona. Yea, that's bad. I avoided her since.

I decided to talk to her probably two years ago only because she was a prego at that time. Sorry, I'm easily attracted by a prego. Her super flat chest had turned into a good be. Nice baby bump. Great. But same old attitude. Okay, I knew that. I left the prego.

Today, she was 160 lbs ish, see-cup or bigger. Her boobs have changed, but I don't think he mind has. I didn't stop.

Later, I searched her record. I can't write what I found because of the forum policy. I hope nobody will be a victim of her. I saw her north of Siebenthalar.

Clarification, another Crystal (I call her Little Crystal) has been around the area constantly and she is fine. She provides. Sometimes she can be grouchy and moody but she is fair enough. 110 lbs A-cup.

I also saw Amy, the former prego BP girl walking south of Hillcrest. When she was prego, she commanded $. 5. Now she has gone back to where she has started this business, and her price tag is nominal.

G2.

Bdirect
07-01-14, 01:49
There have been at least 2 Crystals on M. I only witnessed 1 of them for a while. Until today.

I saw Crystal S. Today for the first time in a few years. She used to be a 5'1, petite, with cute face and super flat chest and finest color of pink nipples on top. Looked like a low teen. Some mongers would love her looks. Problem was, she has one of the worst temper on M, only second to notorious Uthona. Yea, that's bad. I avoided her since.

I decided to talk to her probably two years ago only because she was a prego at that time. Sorry, I'm easily attracted by a prego. Her super flat chest had turned into a good be. Nice baby bump. Great. But same old attitude. Okay, I knew that. I left the prego.

Today, she was 160 lbs ish, see-cup or bigger. Her boobs have changed, but I don't think he mind has. I didn't stop.

Later, I searched her record. I can't write what I found because of the forum policy. I hope nobody will be a victim of her. I saw her north of Siebenthalar.

Clarification, another Crystal (I call her Little Crystal) has been around the area constantly and she is fine. She provides. Sometimes she can be grouchy and moody but she is fair enough. 110 lbs A-cup.

I also saw Amy, the former prego BP girl walking south of Hillcrest. When she was prego, she commanded $. 5. Now she has gone back to where she has started this business, and her price tag is nominal.

G2.I second that.

Beavercr
07-01-14, 21:51
Did anyone see who I thought was tattooed Jessie on X near the convenience store Sat evening, yellow shirt, curly hair or is that someone else. Anyways had to pass on her, she was too out in the open to make a safe pick and on the return loop she was in a bad spot again, .....Per a friend who I mentioned this, the comment was 'Yes, Jessie was in her old neighborhood Sat. Night visiting friends. And she knows better that to get into a car of someone she does not know. ". As I have written recently, Jessie wants old friends to call her. She has the same number.

Charlie18
07-01-14, 22:52
Although I thought that was her and considered trying to pick her up and passed since she was in a bad spot, another monger was moving into position to swoop in. From what I could tell she was making her way to a better position for the pick but after doubling back and seeing her in another equally bad spot to pick, that monger did not succeed either, so what you say makes sense. Maybe she was waiting for someone in particular because otherwise she was just walking in circles and smoking cigs for nothing.

Per a friend who I mentioned this, the comment was 'Yes, Jessie was in her old neighborhood Sat. Night visiting friends. And she knows better that to get into a car of someone she does not know. ". As I have written recently, Jessie wants old friends to call her. She has the same number.

Goodson2000
07-02-14, 10:31
I saw her again, this time near Fairview portion of M. She must cover a lot of yards. Again, don't pick her up, don't become a victim.

G2.

G2.

BigRodDayton
07-03-14, 09:29
Anyone have experience with this one?

GurnBlan
07-05-14, 15:46
I saw her again, this time near Fairview portion of M. She must cover a lot of yards. Again, don't pick her up, don't become a victim.

G2.Yep, she is bad news. She stung me once, never again. She was renting room at a house off of Main, told me she needed money up front to pay the house. She stepped out of the room to take care of business. 10 minutes go by before I realize she is long gone. I've seen her out working in bitter cold and rain, I will never pick her up.

Allis
07-06-14, 19:43
Anyone have experience with this one?The first photo is Brittney from Xenia, a backpage provider who went by Sara from a few yrs age. Has a big tattoo on her chest, nice girl, hit or miss service. The second and third photos are not her.

Goodson2000
07-07-14, 01:36
No more bad temper Crystal on M. Now Crystal alert is lifted.

G2.

G2.

JustCruising12
07-07-14, 11:11
Anyone have experience with this one?I've known her for about a year. She pops up here and there. She is a sweet girl ut I didn't know she had started to walk. Times must have gottn pretty hard for her. BTW all those pics are the same person. Just at differnt stages in her life.

MrStabbyPhace
07-07-14, 22:12
Heard from Rhonda the other day. Had some free time and picked her up for a nice BBBJCIM. She always does a consistent job. Wish she had a bit more variety and skill with the BJ.

Also had a chance to meet with Beth again last week. While she does look nice and seems friendly enough, was definitely no aspect of GFE and had her upsells. Just went for a BBBJCIM. The BJ was decent, just wish there was a lot more of the BJ as opposed to HJ while asking if I'm close or saying "any time now baby". I would like to try FS with her, but it is hard telling if I'll repeat with so much talent to sample out there.

Mw Jrp
07-07-14, 22:26
Anyone have experience with this one?I'm pretty sure I saw the 2 sitting on the steps of a house on Linden near Xenia about 2 months ago. It was a warm eve and they smiled and waved discreetly, but I had just set a date with a different gal, so I could not stop and pick one of them.

BigRodDayton
07-11-14, 10:39
Seen a w spinner with tattoo on neck wearing pink shorts and a white tank. Gave me the look but waz on my way to work. Anyone have experience with this one?

Kwikie
07-13-14, 04:29
Hi fellow hobbyists, after striking out in my usual areas in Springfield, I decided to give daYton a in a shot. Doing the best I could to decipher the street codes, I cruised what I believe to be the loop and didn't see a single thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am looking in the wrong place. Could someone PM me with some information on the loop. You can view my Springfield hosts 4 verification thanks and happy hunting.

Bdirect
07-13-14, 10:30
Hi fellow hobbyists, after striking out in my usual areas in Springfield, I decided to give daYton a in a shot. Doing the best I could to decipher the street codes, I cruised what I believe to be the loop and didn't see a single thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am looking in the wrong place. Could someone PM me with some information on the loop. You can view my Springfield hosts 4 verification thanks and happy hunting.East third street (runs between keowee and smithville) and north main st (runs between I-75 and needmore).

TonBug
07-13-14, 12:20
Saw a thin BSW walking west on Nicholas toward Broadway this morning (returning from 3rd shift at the truck stop maybe?

I waved and she started flagging me down like a Yellow Cab in NYC. Couldn't stop or I would have since it was out of the hot zones.

I still think there's activity going on at Love's.

GspotMan
07-14-14, 12:43
Met up with heard yesterday not very good in looks maybe a 4 or 5. She use to be and still occasionally is a SW on 3. She has changed locations to of m. Have digits if interested. Like I said not very good looks at all but gives in my opinion one of the best bbbjcimws that you can get in dayton for a small donation. If you can get off by focusing on something else you are in there. Have her shut lights off and think of something like a supermodel down there and you won't last long with her skills. Trust me size doesn't matter with her she will take it to the balls and stick her tongue on them while your meat stick is down her throat. She takes directions well too. Lots of bls and dddt.

Cartog
07-14-14, 16:19
I cruised the east side this afternoon and spotted a young spinner walking on a side street off Third. I picked her up and offered her a ride. Her name is Summer and she is 20 years old, medium height, long dark hair, friendly personality, has a nice firm body, soft little tits, and a few tats. I picked a place to park and she provided an excellent no hands, no rush, BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again.

Among the other ladies out walking Third Street today were BSW Princess and WSW Brandi. This was not Big Brandy. Have fun, but be safe!

BigRodDayton
07-15-14, 14:11
I cruised the east side this afternoon and spotted a young spinner walking on a side street off Third. I picked her up and offered her a ride. Her name is Summer and she is 20 years old, medium height, long dark hair, friendly personality, has a nice firm body, soft little tits, and a few tats. I picked a place to park and she provided an excellent no hands, no rush, BBBJCIM. I will definitely see her again.

Among the other ladies out walking Third Street today were BSW Princess and WSW Brandi. This was not Big Brandy. Have fun, but be safe!Get a picture? And what was her rate for spending time with you?

Mw Jrp
07-15-14, 22:33
They were everywhere. 3rd, 5th, Xenia, Linden, and all around those streets. There is a tiny dark haired, WSW, about 5' on 5th street. I saw her yesterday and today, close to Linden, and have seen her before. She picks her face, is young, fairly cute, but is always crying. I feel sorry for the poor thing, but would never pick her up.

I was just window shopping because I had an appointment with a real nice gal. But I was surprised how many very decent gals were available in the Gem City. It just proves once again, there are so many more gals available in this town, than days of the week to enjoythem. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
07-16-14, 21:32
I recall she is or was an ATF of some mongers in the Gem City. I dated her once before about 1-1/2 years ago or so. She was rushed then but has become more patient and provided a nice GFE; much to my pleasant surprise. She has put on some weight and has a very round bumper and nice full see's. But her outstanding feature is the no-kids tight giner. It really is wonderful to fuck.

So, I got about a 1/2 hour of GFE, including lots of DFK, BBBJ, BLS, mutual masturbation, FIB, 69, DATY, and CFS CG and mish finish. A couple times she seemed close to getting off, but her meds make that almost impossible. Marianne was clean as a whistle and very tasty.

I got a nice pic of her full frame, but she asked not to post it, so I won't. But she gave digits to pass to active USASG seniors in good standing. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Ho Beau
07-16-14, 22:28
After concluding some business I made a loop of the east side. Didn't see much until I hit 3rd which looked a ho parade. And almost all of them looked good enough for a car date. There was some LEO about, but either they were occupied or not interested in harassing the girls. I picked Tara, a thin blond near Findlay. She looked better from a distance than up close, but she was nice and thin with small tits, so I gave her a ride. Pretty much the normal stuff for the normal fee. Took a little longer than I would have liked, but thanks to her persistence and the nice weather that allowed prolonged bobbing without overheating, the goods were delivered and then quickly deposited on the curb. This is my favorite time of year. Easy cruising and a target rich environment. Kind of like a pussy Golden Corral.

BackStreeter
07-17-14, 13:12
She says she is fairly new at this. Anybody else ever seen her?Does anyone have digits on this girl? Thanks!

Cartog
07-18-14, 01:01
After my earlier date with Summer, I drove down Third about 7 pm. There were a lot of ladies out. The list would include: Missy, Brandi, Lesley, Heather, Marianne, Holly, and several others. The only two of these that I have dated are Marianne and Holly. Marianne was dressed nicely, but was crying and real bitchy when I stopped to chat with her. No way was I going to let her in my car today.

Holly was also looking nice. I picked her up and we went on a short car date. Our fun got interrupted somewhat by a LEO cruising nearby. Since I was worn out by my earlier date with Summer, it was not big deal for me. Holly did mention she does not currently have a phone. Old and new friends can find her off Third. She is about 25 years old, provides a decent BBBJ, has sexy eyes, and is friendly. Have fun, but be safe.

Burgh86
07-18-14, 09:32
Cruising third around 4 yesterday but a lot of le out so decided to take a break came back around 630 and coast was clear pickup Brandi for a BBBJCIM then on the way home saw Marianne seen her a few times and see always peaked my interest so I swang around to make the pick got a BBBJ with those beautiful brown eyes staring up at me and cfs was quite a bit rushed and when I dropped her of I figured out why she needed her fix but I would definitly repeat. Neither had a phone so I didn't ask for digits.

LeeFChild
07-18-14, 23:04
So I posted a while back about W Riverview. Well today I pulled the trigger and met with Shara, WSW spinner. She was very eager to please and her donation was low. Went with the BBBJCIM after the checks. (Rough neighborhood, made pick and got out) More importantly was the amount of SW out (around 2 pm). Saw one other WSW and about 5 different BSW, all within a couple blocks, they were very open about thier trade, waving, yelling, and trying anything to get picked up. Saw no LE activity.

FunGuy6969
07-20-14, 16:05
I was cruising down 3 today around noon when a sinner in an ankle length dress looking like she just left church was waving at the car in front of me in addition to myself. I came back about 30 minutes later but she was gone.

GreenMan280
07-21-14, 09:04
Long time monger first time poster. I cruised the loops Friday evening around 7 pm. Saw a couple on 3 but nothing that really grabbed my attention 2 were pretty husky and one looked pretty strung out plus LEO looked to be pretty heavy. I decided to call Alexis who used to be around 5 . She answered right away and made plans to pick her up. She is staying a little south of town now and said she hasn't been doing much at all. When I picked her up she had on a white skirt very short and a full zip hoodie. She got in and unzipped the goody and there were those big tits a little saggy but I like them. Pulled about a block down and got that amazing BBBJCIMWS and FIV. She was great as always only lasted about 5 minutes and she swallowed every last drop gave her a Jackson and dropped her back off. She is by far the best BBBJ I've had in the Dayton area.

MrNiceGuy34
07-21-14, 19:07
I drove around 3rd and 5th in the afternoon. I saw some potential dates I decided not to pick anyone up due to LE driving around and stopping in the middle of third for no reason. I guess I'm still a little timid when it comes to SW. I'm going to try it on a later day.

Cartog
07-21-14, 19:51
I picked up Leslie today off Fifth, She is a WSW, about 28 years old, a little plump, with some belly fat, and big tits. She provided a nice non-rushed BBBJCIM with some BLS. When I shot my load in her mouth, she sucked up every drop before she spit. Right now Leslie has no phone and hangs out on 5 and 3. I will plan to see her again.

Have fun, but be safe!

Cartog
07-23-14, 02:13
I was out early this evening on the east side and saw several ladies out. Off Fifth St, I picked up a WSW who goes by the name of Alley. She said she was 32, but looks a bit older. She was thin with small tits. We proceeded to my parking spot where she provided a rushed subpar BBBJ with HJ finish. She gave me her digits, but I will not repeat.

I saw several LEO cruising the Third St area. Have fun, but be safe!

Sarek33
07-24-14, 23:57
Met Lily this evening while cruising M, she's a cute curly redhead with nice cees (tattoo above her left breast) a little belly (possibly baby damage) and a nice phat ass. She was very nice to talk to and like I said very cute. Drove past and she gave me the look so I swooped her up, earlier there was a cute blonde in these tight ass shorts but trying to make the pick another monger beat me to her.

Made the obligatory LE checks and found a parking spot, she gave a very decent BBBJ and asked if I wanted her to catch which of course I said yes, I figured she was going to spit, most of them I find do but much to my surprise she swallowed all for a Jackson and a Hamilton. She gave me warnings about certain girls told me this girl named Jay was fun too, also told me there was a girl out who had been raped but was out again tonight. Wow.

I didn't get digits but I definitely want to try her out again, M had some real cuties out tonight.

Member #5852
07-26-14, 16:48
Ran across a gal named Tonya on 5. Smaller, spinner, nice pooper. 34 bees. BBBJCIMWS carried an ok conversation. Gave an ok BJ. I probably wouldn't repeat but have no complaints. Lots out today. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Capsicum
07-26-14, 19:07
Ran across a gal named Tonya on 5. Smaller, spinner, nice pooper. 34 bees. BBBJCIMWS carried an ok conversation. Gave an ok BJ. I probably wouldn't repeat but have no complaints. Lots out today. Like shooting fish in a barrel.My luck is ZERO. Was out in the same areas a couple of times today and saw absolutely nothing. Again. They must know I'm coming or something.

NC Hunter
07-27-14, 13:01
Greetings fellow mongers. I'm going to be in Dayton for a week starting 8/3. I've RTFF got my streets down but have a question. I like to troll between 2 am and 6 am and can you brother mongers advise me what the pickings are like during those hours or what are the best hours? You can contact however you desire. I promise to post my conquests and post pics if able.

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Mw Jrp
07-27-14, 16:13
Greetings fellow mongers. I'm going to be in Dayton for a week starting 8/3. I've RTFF got my streets down but have a question. I like to troll between 2 am and 6 am and can you brother mongers advise me what the pickings are like during those hours or what are the best hours? You can contact however you desire. I promise to post my conquests and post pics if able.

NC Hunter.There will be girls out. But also LE. And you will stick out for them (LE) to stop, frisk, and more. NTL, I do roll after midnight, but am more paranoid on the scoops and have been followed by LE more than once. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

James4532
07-28-14, 12:56
I have been out cruising the usual spots sense about 930 this morning I have had no luck I have also tried to contact a few that I have the numbers for and I've had no luck so I'm headed to a fairly new place. I just heard about from A previous post I am going to give it a shot see what's over there if nothing then I'm going to go grab a bite to eat and cruise for a little bit more you play hooky from work hoping to have excitement and you can't find it t.

James4532
07-28-14, 14:14
I stumbled across a red head as I drove by so I circled the block to come back and she was an older red head with a bunch of front teeth missing a little on the chunky side she looked a little desperate to be picked up so my brain said Pass. No luck out here today very light on LEO as well.

HugeCummer
07-29-14, 20:56

NC Hunter.The pickings are slim that is the times I'm out I've never had issues with LEO. . just be smart on how you pick them up. You will be fine. Happy hunting.

Westy0311
08-01-14, 12:39
Gentlemen,

I'm still learning the area after being in this part of the state for a year now. With that said, could anyone please message me as to where I can find the SW in the Dayton area? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Westy.

LeeFChild
08-01-14, 16:53
Hit 3 the other day. Daytime and the pickings were good. About half a Dozen choices from bottom of hill to Findley. Made the pick at Harbine. Chris, dated her before, dirty blond spinner. Looked like she had a run in with someone recently. Went to one of my spots, decent BBBJCIM which she spit out door. Probably could have got to swallow. Normal. 2 donation.

Mw Jrp
08-02-14, 07:52
Gentlemen,

I'm still learning the area after being in this part of the state for a year now. With that said, could anyone please message me as to where I can find the SW in the Dayton area? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Westy.RTFF. They are Eastside; 3rd, 5th, Linden, Xenia, Burkhart & Huffman; Northside, Main, Troy, and Dixie / Keowee. If you drive the streets you'll know when in the area, as it looks right. The 2 most travelled streets are 3rd and Main. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Bdirect
08-02-14, 10:15
RTFF. They are Eastside; 3rd, 5th, Linden, Xenia, Burkhart & Huffman; Northside, Main, Troy, and Dixie / Keowee. If you drive the streets you'll know when in the area, as it looks right. The 2 most travelled streets are 3rd and Main. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I seen a lot of BSW on riverview, but if your an older white suburban guy in a nice sport car you will stick out in that rough side of town.

Eulessguy2003
08-02-14, 16:36
Haven't done the stroll lately was visiting some of the girls posting here instead. Was trying for something different. Anyways, I don't do main, not a fan of the BSW, but the normal half dozen streets were mostly dead around the noon-2 pm time frame. Saw on older doped up chick on 5. She couldn't even walk straight and could only mumble when asking if I was looking for some fun. Needless to say, she stayed where she was and I rolled on and headed to the house.

LeeFChild
08-02-14, 22:38
I seen a lot of BSW on riverview, but if your an older white suburban guy in a nice sport car you will stick out in that rough side of town.This is a good UTR spot. I toftt a while back. The girls will even tell you they don't get many white guys. But they are quick to get in your car. I've made a couple quick picks here and had success. Always daytime though! And get the hell out of area. Not hanging out in any of those alleys!! I get the feeling Uncle LEO don't care about what's going on there!! The girls are very obvious, and I have yet to see a cruiser talking to them. I get through there regularly making deliveries in the area. The rates are good too, as the "regular" customers are "cheap skates". Had one offer BBBJ for $. 1 I was ready to spend the customary $. 2 anyway so told her I'll give another $. 1 for swallow and she obliged.

PleasureGiver
08-03-14, 05:16
This is a good UTR spot. I toftt a while back. The girls will even tell you they don't get many white guys. But they are quick to get in your car. I've made a couple quick picks here and had success. Always daytime though! And get the hell out of area. Not hanging out in any of those alleys!! I get the feeling Uncle LEO don't care about what's going on there!! The girls are very obvious, and I have yet to see a cruiser talking to them. I get through there regularly making deliveries in the area. The rates are good too, as the "regular" customers are "cheap skates". Had one offer BBBJ for $. 1 I was ready to spend the customary $. 2 anyway so told her I'll give another $. 1 for swallow and she obliged.Like yourself I'm in the area often, but in the dead of night.

Let's be serious here, most if not all are "crackheads" and are tweeking pretty bad.

That is the reason the are so eager to jump in your car, weather you want them too or not. LOL.

Be very careful. Robberies are extremely common in this area.

Those that venture there, you were warned.

Nothin Special
08-03-14, 12:16
I finally saw my all time favorite back out Friday around noon. She said she just hadn't been working, too dangerous, and she didn't seem to be working when I saw her, but she recognized me so she got in. Who knows the truth. Anyway, just like old times, best BBBJCIMWS in town. She goes deep and smiles the whole time. I am happy to be back in touch, as the noontime pickings have been a bit slim. Stay safe, have fun.

NS.

Westy0311
08-03-14, 13:48
So I went cruising up and down 3, 4, 5, and X this morning, I seen a WSW on 5 that caught my eye, before I headed back home. A thicker brunette that went by Jessi that once I picked her up on a side street, she seemed to not be a cvnt, but I was wrong. Upon doing the checks, she had me pull behind an apartment building, by an alley, and immediately said that she was DPD, making movements like she was talking into a undercover walkie talkie and stated that I give her money or she will have my shit towed and I'll be in some database. Needless to say, I gave her cash before the act even took place, she took it and I left looking like a fool. Lesson learned and I'm going to stick to verifiable ladies who aren't the resemblance of the mental state of my ex wife.

Mw Jrp
08-03-14, 14:38
So I went cruising up and down 3, 4, 5, and X this morning, I seen a WSW on 5 that caught my eye, before I headed back home. A thicker brunette that went by Jessi that once I picked her up on a side street, she seemed to not be a cvnt, but I was wrong. Upon doing the checks, she had me pull behind an apartment building, by an alley, and immediately said that she was DPD, making movements like she was talking into a undercover walkie talkie and stated that I give her money or she will have my shit towed and I'll be in some database. Needless to say, I gave her cash before the act even took place, she took it and I left looking like a fool. Lesson learned and I'm going to stick to verifiable ladies who aren't the resemblance of the mental state of my ex wife.I had a thick gal pull this on me about 3-4 years ago in Dayton on 5th near Linden. She used a different name than Jessi, and pulled the same stunt on a few guys, talking into a fake mic and all. She either got beat up or jailed for impersonating an officer, maybe both; can't recall which. But she left for a long time. I wonder if she's back. She had a cute face, sort of, was definitely a bigger gal with DD tits as I recalll, and had short to medium brunette hair. So, if you find her, tell her to call the cops, or take her to the cop shop for a citizens arrest. It would be her word against yours and she has a rap sheet of doing this. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Beavercr
08-03-14, 17:41
I had a thick gal pull this on me about 3-4 years ago in Dayton on 5th near Linden. She used a different name than Jessi, and pulled the same stunt on a few guys, talking into a fake mic and all. She either got beat up or jailed for impersonating an officer, maybe both; can't recall which. But she left for a long time. I wonder if she's back. She had a cute face, sort of, was definitely a bigger gal with DD tits as I recalll, and had short to medium brunette hair. So, if you find her, tell her to call the cops, or take her to the cop shop for a citizens arrest. It would be her word against yours and she has a rap sheet of doing this. Be safe and good hunting. MW.It is probably Mandy M who has been convicted of doing this several times in area of 5th and Linden. Current stats: 5-7, 170 lbs, Dark hair, born 1978. She just got out of MCJ about 10 days ago. She was in the big house all of 1012 and part of 2013. BEWARE!

GspotMan
08-04-14, 08:26
Did the local run didn't see anything this morning around 730 and 830 only ran acrossed a BSW on 3 thicker BSW with tat on her thigh. Anyone have any info on her and her skills. Please pm me info.

GreenMan280
08-04-14, 11:55
Was passing through x this morning and passed a thick WSW with short red hair. She gave me the look and I scooped her up did the checks and found a side street. She took out her huge double Dee's and gave a pretty decent BBBJCIM. I've had better but it was slim pickens this morning. The best part was she was a pleader and didn't stop once til I busted will repeat. Not sure what her name is now but she said she's out alot around x. Anybody know who I'm talkin about.

KamenRider1981
08-05-14, 19:30
Was working late last night and decided to cruise Riverview, saw a cute thin WSW named Jamie, hoped in my car did the checks and opted for bbbjcimws for. 20. Didn't get digits but would repeat no LEO out.

Dcloser6
08-05-14, 21:52
Was traveling on Friday night on the way to a friend from the Oregon District. Got to the light on Fifth just past circle K where rounds connect and saw a unique site for me.

A WSW, 5'4"maybe, LONG brown hair straight, maybe 30's for age, and Full figured but not fat, busty.

She was wearing a long bright summer dress, very classy looking but giving the obvious look of come get me. Couldn't stop but would be interested in hearing if anyone might know of her.

GreenMan280
08-06-14, 12:03
Was driving around last night down 3 and spotted Jassmine. She is a thick girl mixed with white and black I think? Anyway picked her up and did the checks and headed out of the hot zone. We drove for about 10 minutes and she was very nervous that we were being followed. Once I convinced her no one was following she started a nice soft HJ until I found a place to park. I kicked the seat back and she started a very good BBBJ as I pulled her sweatpants down to feel that big ass. She stopped once to tell me that if I wanted it faster to put my hand on her head and make her go faster. Well that was all it took and I pushed her head down and gave her the whole thing making her gag a few times and I was ready to pop. She caught every drop and waited for me to tell her I was done and a spit out the window and back to 3 we went. She said she's allways just walks on 3 and usually with a small blonde too but I'd definitely go for her again if I see her.

Stay safe.

James4532
08-06-14, 14:28
I was out and about a few minutes ago did the 3 5 x route 3 times saw no uncles and saw on 5th a gall in pink skirt 5-4 140 lbs walking we exchanged looks went for scoop bandaids on right arm ugh not my cup of tea so passed it up. Then on 3rd at bus stops saw a WSW wearing grey sweatpants white T-shirt asked for ride kind of chunky but the clothes She was wearing were one or two sizes too big. She seamed WAY to desperate. Then further down saw a BSW bbw had moved a block down in the oppisate direction of traffic with a cuite spinner in shorts by the time I turned around she was gone but the BSW bbw was still there so I passed her up. Taking a lunch break then one more cruise.

Capsicum
08-06-14, 20:16
Was traveling on Friday night on the way to a friend from the Oregon District. Got to the light on Fifth just past circle K where rounds connect and saw a unique site for me.

A WSW, 5'4"maybe, LONG brown hair straight, maybe 30's for age, and Full figured but not fat, busty.

She was wearing a long bright summer dress, very classy looking but giving the obvious look of come get me. Couldn't stop but would be interested in hearing if anyone might know of her.Sounds like one I saw at night along 3 near the jazz club a couple weeks ago. Not sure if she was working or not, so I tried going around the block but by the time I got back to the corner she was gone. Could have just been at the club, idk. She seemed taller, but she did have heels on. And a nice bright summer dress. So not a mirage. .

Mw Jrp
08-07-14, 08:12
I have not seen her in a year. We met thru another reviewed provider, who also disappeared. I think the 3 of us got together once or even twice. Anyway, she remembered me right away and off we went to my room for a very nice GFE including all 4 positions. Tonya nutted twice herself. I have digits for active seniors on USASG. She lives eastside. Here's a pic of her furry giner. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

LeeFChild
08-07-14, 10:52
Picked up "Diamond", light skin BSW on Riverview. Did the checks, also did the Man check, as she had some high cheek bones. She was no doubt all woman and proved it to me with her skills. Got a BBBJCIM for $. 2 if I had a little time I would have liked to go a little farther.

Swohioguy2000
08-07-14, 12:43
Was approached while at a car wash near Brewers Gin mill. Jackson for CBJ. She was mid 20's, dark hair, nice be's. Had a place near there.

My Middletown luck is not great and wasn't looking for this one but didn't pass.

Any leads in town would be great.

MasterBait
08-07-14, 16:02
Saw Heather at the top of the hill near S-ville. Did a quick pick. Drove to my spot and received a really good BBBJCIM spit in napkin. LOL I had FIV with her pants down while driving to my spot. I am sure many of you already know her since I have seen some reports on Heather before but then there are many more than one Heather. This one has longer hair, thin build, maybe 5'6 , a lanky looking walker with a lip ring and some other jewelry. She gave me her digits and I will share with respected, mature, long dicked, low ball hanging members who like good head. She is looking for some more cum to taste so get on board. Damage was ten plus ten . Cheap ass date huh .

I forgot to mention that Heather was an afterthought. I had a date set with Summer and an hour later she texted me that she was sorry that she had fallen asleep again and didn't hear my phone calls while I was sitting outside at the curb of her house for 10-15 minutes . WTF Also, I tried Rhonda but her phone is out of service. Anyone know her new number ? I don't think that she had a minutes phone per se so can someone tell me what is going on or give me her contact information ?

Capsicum
08-08-14, 16:04
Happened to be out of the office noontime today, so went a few miles out of my way to make a few passes on 3. This was motivated by recent reports of certain workers seen in the area (one Heather, perhaps Rhonda would pop up). Two passes each way from the top of the hill almost to the fire station. Some activity, three or four total. No LE anywhere in sight. I'll likely do a more thorough sweep after work when there is more time to cruise and maybe pick. It's a pretty nice Friday so maybe they'll come out to play.

Capsicum
08-09-14, 22:59
Looks like I may have back-to-back reports here. Normally I wouldn't do this, but there was definitely some stuff going down tonight, not necessarily good. I headed out about 8:30 to make the Eastside loop. Started on 3 from Keowee. Saw one taller dark haired white woman early on, but not sure she was working and she hit a side street too quickly to confirm. Further out saw definite LE presence with something going on at the corner at the tat parlor. More LE activity at Findlay. Then coming down the hill, ambulance and a fire truck. I start up the hill and spot a white woman, shoulder length medium brown hair walking. Pretty sure she is working, but after a couple passes no response, so I drive on.

Went over to 5. One WSW, dark hair with light streaks framing her face. Nice long dress and nice shoes. Thought the vehicle ahead of me was going to make the scoop, but she just kept walking. Went around the block and she was gone. Further in near the pub saw two, one white, one black. Thought for sure they were working, but no response at all after two passes. Too bad, the white one was hot. Probably means she wasn't working.

On to X. Saw one and she practically threw herself at me as I drove by. WSW, I wasn't interested so not much I remember about her except that she was just too eager.

Back up 5, and nothing. Back over to 3 and everything that was hot before was even hotter now. The incident at Findlay now had two cruisers, an ambulance, and a NEWS CAM shooting video. The incident at the tat parlor was still going strong too.

Time to go home, where I am typing this. Think I'll watch the local news at 11.

James4532
08-10-14, 13:56
I was out and about this morning did the usual locations 3 X 5 M & the there was a couple very anxious ones on 3 with a dude near the Santa Claus Street they were way too anxious and very scabby looking so I passed there was one on X near the hill but by the time I went around the corner she was gone she looked mid twenties wearing a very tight one-piece dress that have a very very short skirt where are all the halfway decent looking providers I am looking for something in the early twenties or a BBW and they must be Fetish friendly if anybody's got a UTR like that and would not mind sharing with me please let me know.

James4532
08-10-14, 14:46
Was cruising 5th again and ran across unique and treasure I was interested in treasure but unique opt in the car too they did not have a play place they were wanting to do a car I don't they claim to live on the north side and Gave me their digitg unique had a little belly roll treasure was very good looking in a nice pair of jean shorts if any senior has a fetish girl to trade with I'll be more than glad to pass their digits so long they are on X right now.

Capsicum
08-10-14, 19:24
Picked up "Diamond", light skin BSW on Riverview. Did the checks, also did the Man check, as she had some high cheek bones. She was no doubt all woman and proved it to me with her skills. Got a BBBJCIM for $. 2 if I had a little time I would have liked to go a little farther.Took a cruise down Riverview today, starting at Main. That is one long street! What boundaries provide the best searching? I went all the way to Phila. Unfamiliar territory so it was just a recon run.

I can remember back in the day when a cruise down Keowee, across Helena, down Main or Riverside, then over on the near portion of Riverview would always provide something. Used to be a few on Riverview that would sit on their front steps and sort of hiss at you if you looked their way. Pssssst. Pssst.

Cartog
08-10-14, 21:27
The attachment is a low quality pdf copy of the "Dear John" letter sent out by Dayton Police. Don't know whether these are sent out on a routine basis or just during times when they are running one of their prostitution operations. Just something to be aware of if you spend a lot of time cruising the streets.

As always, Dayton police leadership has their priorities screwed up. While the city has an ongoing deadly heroin epidemic and all types of violent crime, the department feels it is important to direct their resources to try to cause "shame" to a guy for just driving in the neighborhood. Have fun, but be careful!

Jmoney69
08-10-14, 23:45
The attachment is a low quality pdf copy of the "Dear John" letter sent out by Dayton Police. Don't know whether these are sent out on a routine basis or just during times when they are running one of their prostitution operations. Just something to be aware of if you spend a lot of time cruising the streets.

As always, Dayton police leadership has their priorities screwed up. While the city has an ongoing deadly heroin epidemic and all types of violent crime, the department feels it is important to direct their resources to try to cause "shame" to a guy for just driving in the neighborhood. Have fun, but be careful!This is the first time I've seen a letter like this and it's offensive. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but why do I need a reason to be driving in any area as long as it's not private property. I respect police, I know it's a dangerous job and I know this is simply a scare tactic but this is just wrong. Off my soapbox. Thank you for posting this.

Ebauche
08-11-14, 09:37

As always, Dayton police leadership has their priorities screwed up. While the city has an ongoing deadly heroin epidemic and all types of violent crime, the department feels it is important to direct their resources to try to cause "shame" to a guy for just driving in the neighborhood. Have fun, but be careful!Seems to me to be a lawsuit waiting to happen. Essentially "punishment" without due process. Not uncommon in many households for a spouse to open business, commercial, or governmental snail mail. Normal behavior. A spouse opening this could trigger Armageddon.

And it works both ways, I've a non-mongering friend that finally confirmed his wife was cheating on him when he opened up what turned out to be a follow up from an abortion clinic. The stupid cougar had got ton herself knocked up by the young man she'd latched onto.

MrNiceGuy34
08-11-14, 10:43
Unless you caught picking a SW those letters are a waste of resources. What if the person driving around was an investor looking for houses to fix up and sell. The east side ripe with distressed homes. Well that's just my opinion.

As always, Dayton police leadership has their priorities screwed up. While the city has an ongoing deadly heroin epidemic and all types of violent crime, the department feels it is important to direct their resources to try to cause "shame" to a guy for just driving in the neighborhood. Have fun, but be careful!

Bdirect
08-11-14, 21:46
Unless you caught picking a SW those letters are a waste of resources. What if the person driving around was an investor looking for houses to fix up and sell. The east side ripe with distressed homes. Well that's just my opinion.They will do anything to humiliate you, I am surprise they don't have a you were caught Farting in Public letter.

Cartog
08-12-14, 16:19
It was about 11:30 am today and I spotted Summer out walking on Third. I was surprised to see her up so early, but I drove around the block and picked her up for a car date. Summer has been reported on in this forum by others and myself. I always enjoy chatting with her and she gives a pretty good blow job. She says her nipples are sensitive so please don't pinch them. As I dropped her off, she provided the little kiss on the cheek.

Have fun, but be careful!

GspotMan
08-13-14, 16:26
Can anyone shoot me her digits and her donation.

Countryboy72
08-13-14, 17:03
They will do anything to humiliate you, I am surprise they don't have a you were caught Farting in Public letter.Heck on third there are several reasonable priced gas stations, two very good food places, etc. Much less several bars.

So in effect if its for being on third or parts of and. Main they are hurting viable businesses by publicly calling it a high crime area and telling people not to be there.

Brilliant.

Bigg Dawgg
08-13-14, 17:52
Heck on third there are several reasonable priced gas stations, two very good food places, etc. Much less several bars.

So in effect if its for being on third or parts of and. Main they are hurting viable businesses by publicly calling it a high crime area and telling people not to be there.

Brilliant.No, you can get a letter like this anywhere there is a high concentration of illegal activity, and someone has reported your license plate number to the police. I got one because I frequent an area known for prostitution and drug activity due to legitimate business reasons, I had my attorney and the people I see in the area send the Dayton Police department a response stating that I'm an asset to the community, and this was undue harassment on their behalf. I'm sure the letters were thrown away, it was just my way to Fight The Power that be!

Sarek33
08-13-14, 18:28
Sorry about the lateness of the report, work is kicking my A double Scooby, but last week met Holly during a run on 5 this was around 2 am (had already cruised 3, X, and M with no luck), I've seen her on 3 before but never stopped I kinda think I should have let her go. She's a short hair blonde with a decent face and decent body. She had on shorts that accentuated her bottom. Did the checks and she took me to a spot and we parked and for a Jackson and a Hamilton which she said was what she charged, she proceeded. It was an okay BBBJ with spit, but she was either drunk or high and I don't mean a little of whichever, she was slurring her words and she just seemed out of it. I don't believe I'll repeat anytime soon.

Bdirect
08-14-14, 05:14
Sorry about the lateness of the report, work is kicking my A double Scooby, but last week met Holly during a run on 5 this was around 2 am (had already cruised 3, X, and M with no luck), I've seen her on 3 before but never stopped I kinda think I should have let her go. She's a short hair blonde with a decent face and decent body. She had on shorts that accentuated her bottom. Did the checks and she took me to a spot and we parked and for a Jackson and a Hamilton which she said was what she charged, she proceeded. It was an okay BBBJ with spit, but she was either drunk or high and I don't mean a little of whichever, she was slurring her words and she just seemed out of it. I don't believe I'll repeat anytime soon.I second that, I was out on a 2 am stroll too that night on 3 and x,(I had the feeling that all the cars were fellow mongers) lots of girls out but no quality ones, and holly was best pick of the litter. After about 2 hours into the stroll, I scoop holly up when I saw her getting out off a car on 3 with her booty shorts and nice long legs, and agreed on a Jackson, parked and had a average BBBJ, after 5 minutes she was saying I had to hurry up in a soft voice that lacked any drama, and.

She had to go soon but in a very nice manner and like you said she was drugged up on something so I took her back to third and drop her off, I saw her go a bus stop and talked to a huge BSW that was on 3 all night long with a WSW tag a long. I didn't pop but since she had a pretty face and not a violent person and nice tits, I will give her a second shot.

OnTheBottom
08-19-14, 03:01
Made the pass three times tonight, once at 5 p (nothing, one LE), midnight (one WSW, no LE), 2 am. Empty as a politians promise.

Supernova00
08-20-14, 02:08
On M I found her. She is short and voluptuous. 5'1 or 5'2. The cup. 27 years old. Pink mini skirt with no panty. Bush. Very nice person too. Highly recommended.

Supernova00
08-20-14, 08:46
I mean *Dee cup.

On M I found her. She is short and voluptuous. 5'1 or 5'2. The cup. 27 years old. Pink mini skirt with no panty. Bush. Very nice person too. Highly recommended.

Supernova00
08-21-14, 03:39
I saw her about a week ago. I picked her up before. 5 ft5 130# . Long brown hair. Look good from distance with long legs out from tight shorts. She can't hold a conversation. I asked if she is pregnant and she said no. It was ok BJ. 20 donation. I won't repeat.

MrStabbyPhace
08-26-14, 15:10
Had a chance to hit the streets and came across a decent looking BSW. She seems like a nice girl and has a pretty face, but the BJ left some to be desired. Probably won't repeat.

Mw Jrp
08-26-14, 21:59
She was cute enough so I circled for her instead of dialing a few numbers. At first I thought she might be a rush job, so I offered to drop her off with a few dollars for her trouble. But with that threat she mellowed out and provided a decent H&H in my room after a shower and getting cleaned. I had difficulty reach full mast and then her cute little cvnt was pretty tight which made entry even more difficult.

I found her BBBJ decent, but any problems were me and age. I finally finished CFS mish. With all my difficulty I expected her to ask how long things might take, but she never did. We started off with some LFK, and I offered to DATY. But she wanted more for that so I figured, fine get me off.

I have digits for active USASG seniors. The drop was about a mile from the pick. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
08-27-14, 23:33
I found her just after dark on a popular east side street. I was her 3rd date ever; Milissa is brand new to "dating". She was nervous as hell, asked for a date by the window, and feared I was LE until I undressed in the room. If she wasn't so cute I might have driven on, but I have noticed the young, newer, fresh ones try to open up by the window and not wait until they get in the car. I knew from experience she was no LE, so I asked her 3 or 4 times to get in the vehicle so we could talk. And BTW, I thought she might be only 20 or even 18 yo. But she is older than she looks, and her body shows no sign of the kids she has. And that giner is oh so tight!

Some of what I got was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, FIB, and CFS CG, RCG, back to CG and I busted. Now few girls can get my nut CG, although I love this position. Mandi who is an ATF can frequently get me to nut this way. But little, hot Milissa rode it just right. In fact she got her's just before she put me over the top. I had planned to hit her K9 and mish, but could not last. On balance the date lasted about 45 minutes and Milissa worked her oh so nice body and mouth and tongue with great skill and pleasure. Someone taught her well how to please a man.

Here's a pic of her ample frame, and awesome giner. You can see she is built for fun and pleasure. Besides the beautiful frame, she has a darling, cute, youthful face; of course. She can entertain and has an incall. And if you know how to treat a newbie, I have digits for your enjoyment. Inactive mongers and newbies need not bother. This gal is an ATF for sure, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Carnicero
08-28-14, 04:25
I found her just after dark on a popular east side street. I was her 3rd date ever; Milissa is brand new to "dating". She was nervous as hell, asked for a date by the window, and feared I was LE until I undressed in the room. If she wasn't so cute I might have driven on, but I have noticed the young, newer, fresh ones try to open up by the window and not wait until they get in the car. I knew from experience she was no LE, so I asked her 3 or 4 times to get in the vehicle so we could talk. And BTW, I thought she might be only 20 or even 18 yo. But she is older than she looks, and her body shows no sign of the kids she has. And that giner is oh so tight!

Some of what I got was DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, FIB, and CFS CG, RCG, back to CG and I busted. Now few girls can get my nut CG, although I love this position. Mandi who is an ATF can frequently get me to nut this way. But little, hot Milissa rode it just right. In fact she got her's just before she put me over the top. I had planned to hit her K9 and mish, but could not last. On balance the date lasted about 45 minutes and Milissa worked her oh so nice body and mouth and tongue with great skill and pleasure. Someone taught her well how to please a man.

Here's a pic of her ample frame, and awesome giner. You can see she is built for fun and pleasure. Besides the beautiful frame, she has a darling, cute, youthful face; of course. She can entertain and has an incall. And if you know how to treat a newbie, I have digits for your enjoyment. Inactive mongers and newbies need not bother. This gal is an ATF for sure, IMO. Be safe and good hunting. MW.Hey J.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the new angle you photographed her from. With a nice young firm rack like this one has, I think it shows her off much better than the lower perspective.

Keep up the good work. I may just have to invest in a black stocking company.

Carni.

Mw Jrp
08-28-14, 17:02
After the Milissa date I rolled thru the east side streets. I didn't really concentrate on 3rd, as the gilrs are always there. But all the other streets of repute, just after dark were loaded with willing gals looking for a ride. Many were hanging just off the thorough fares. I also noticed LE was light to non-existant this week, and maybe that explains the plethora of pussy roaming around. Or, it could be Dayton is returning to it's gem delights of yester-year. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Sarek33
08-28-14, 22:46
Last Friday found Lily again on M, she was sitting at that big White House next to the convienience store. She remembered me from before and informed me that she had just been released, after having been picked up for possession. I actually had been looking for her quite awhile but obviously didn't know she was indisposed. We found a place to park and I gave her a Jackson and a Hamilton for her service which is very good BBBJ (she spit this time) at one point I thought I saw LE driving up but it was just a white car. Scared us both but she almost panicked because like I said she just got out.

I asked for digits but she told me they took her phone if I see her again I'm hoping she'll have one so I can share. She's a cute soft spoken red head but very decent skills, not a Summer but still quite with it.

Silverfly
08-30-14, 15:40
Well I had to make a trip in Dayton on Saturday so I decided to make the rounds. Started on K then and. The after that and. M 5 3 L X after 2 or 3 round trips still saw nothing out. Just my luck not out when I am looking. Hope some one else has better luck. Maybe the fact that LEO was not out is why the were not out. They both punch the same time clock, LOL.

Donnylad
09-02-14, 03:59
Hi guys. As you can tell if you check my posts history, I am a long time member. However, as I live in the UK, I don't get to visit USA much. Last time was in '08. However, I am planning a mongering road trip in Oct and as this is my first time in this area, I was hoping for some help. Having RTFF, I am a little confused about the strolls in town. All I managed to get was 3rd & 5th St's. I presume 'L', 'K' & 'M' are abbreviations? I haven't found any streets with those names, like you do in some cities. Anyway, any help regarding specific details of strolls and if they are 24 hr or just day / night action would be extremely appreciated.

Secondly, as I will be staying for one night, I need a motel which is safe and reasonably priced. It has to be the style where you park in front of your room and a suitable distance from the strolls (not too close but not too far either). Finally, please advise if the girls are ok with payment after and feeling up of their pussies just after they get in the car, like in other parts of USA?

Ideally I would prefer a PM but a post on here is ok with me too.

DL.

LeeFChild
09-02-14, 12:10
I always hate going out in the begining of the month, seems the selection is a lot less. However I gave it a try, not sure with the holiday and start of month if it was extra slow. Cruised 3/5/ X, stayed away from M / are as the LE presence was a little high for my liking. After about an hour and half finally got a couple stares off 5. Made the pick, can't remember name, maybe Stephanie or Stacey. Tall brunette, tats on arms. Nice see cups, pulled them out right away. Went to a regular spot and got BBBJCIM, FIV. Will pick again when time permits more as I would like to take her for a ride. Dropped at store with a. 2 donation.

Vinny1029
09-04-14, 07:29
Hello my good Brothers. I have been off the grid for awhile but it is good to be back. I ran into Amy who use to post on BP but now she is a walker. Kitty is still tight. BBBJ is still good. However she has some issues but who doesn't. If you anyone wants more info just pm me.

Be safe.

Vinny.

MasterBait
09-04-14, 16:26
Picked Summer up in front of her place again on Wednesday. Usual dance. Had her take her pants off all the way. What the fuck, why not. Played with her pussy along the way and she laughed and said it tickles. WTF Played with her titties too, always a pleasure. She said she hurt her arm and showed me a swollen, reddened area between the elbow and the wrist at which time I saw evidence of needle usage in the fold of her arm. Not really surprised but I feel really sorry for the way these girls live. Reached my spot, reclined and threw a leg over her head for a nice BBBJCIM spit out the door this time. Set me back a. 20 spot. Better than buying Cash Explosion tickets. 20 yr. Old sucking my cock, doesn't get any better than that. Nice jewelery on the tongue and pussy too. Digits if you want them and you qualify. Non qualifiers can kick rocks.

LeeFChild
09-08-14, 07:05
So there was one of our favorites on a news article last night. WDTN, to attempt to not violate the rules I will not post the article (as both of the names are in it). Just remember, watch your provider, she may leave something in your car when uncle LEO comes knocking.

JustLookInSW
09-08-14, 18:41
So there was one of our favorites on a news article last night. WDTN, to attempt to not violate the rules I will not post the article (as both of the names are in it). Just remember, watch your provider, she may leave something in your car when uncle LEO comes knocking.Give us a hint WTF you are talking about.

Silverfly
09-09-14, 21:57
Well this is a little late by it is about 4 trips. All using the normal routes. The M K X L 5 3, 1st noon 8-30 nothing to be found. 2nd again noon 9-6 still no luck streets were bare. 3rd 9-6 about 730 PM a couple on M I would not touch with someone's else's dick, but than saw 2 young girls with small backpacks thought they were just on way home. Then saw them get into a guys car just off M, wow they looked great. Than over on 3 saw 3 more again not for me. Now last 4th 9-9 at 7 PM about 3 on M than on 5 saw 1 on X saw 1 on 3 3 or 4 all just not what I am looking for. I guess I am too picky after seeing all the gems that Mr JRP finds. I guess they are out there just not when I am taking the tour.

GspotMan
09-10-14, 16:25
Has anyone seen or have any info when the girl that usually is on X at the top by L around 5'5" 115 lbs around 25 yrs old blondish brown hair very very very CUTE always walking from the top of x to about the underpass that's as far as she goes. Usually see her around 11 am till around 1. Been to busy to stop.

Capsicum
09-11-14, 12:19
Over the past week or so I've had legit reasons for traveling 3 to and from work. This means I've been on 3 both directions at various times of day and night. Also hit the parallel streets when time permitted.

As pointed out by others, results are quite mixed. Yesterday (9/10) early afternoon I noted several on 3 and 5. One on 3 was new to my cruising. White, maybe 5-5, dark (black) hair, decent looking from my yard. May have seen her on 5 too. Did notice a pair on 5 near the split. Good looking, white, but no idea if they were working. Not sure if that stretch is outside the usual picking limit.

After dark is another story. Few girls, low quality as far as looks, and plenty of LE. Had a DP car follow me up the hill, then break off as I headed for Col Glenn.

Just trying to help a bit.

Mw Jrp
09-11-14, 13:04
Has anyone seen or have any info when the girl that usually is on X at the top by L around 5'5" 115 lbs around 25 yrs old blondish brown hair very very very CUTE always walking from the top of x to about the underpass that's as far as she goes. Usually see her around 11 am till around 1. Been to busy to stop.Sounds like her?

Bdirect
09-11-14, 19:43
Over the past week or so I've had legit reasons for traveling 3 to and from work. This means I've been on 3 both directions at various times of day and night. Also hit the parallel streets when time permitted.

As pointed out by others, results are quite mixed. Yesterday (9/10) early afternoon I noted several on 3 and 5. One on 3 was new to my cruising. White, maybe 5-5, dark (black) hair, decent looking from my yard. May have seen her on 5 too. Did notice a pair on 5 near the split. Good looking, white, but no idea if they were working. Not sure if that stretch is outside the usual picking limit.

After dark is another story. Few girls, low quality as far as looks, and plenty of LE. Had a DP car follow me up the hill, then break off as I headed for Col Glenn.

Just trying to help a bit.It is all about being there at the right time, I stroll for maybe 3 hours at a time and see nothing and then the diamond in the rough just pops up out of nowhere.

LeeFChild
09-13-14, 17:52
Give us a hint WTF you are talking about.I searched for article again with no luck!! Report listed a Mary Ann was stopped in a car with a guy, when they got them out, crack was found on the passenger side of car. Both went to jail!! Report said car was stopped on 3.

Countryboy72
09-14-14, 00:28
I searched for article again with no luck!! Report listed a Mary Ann was stopped in a car with a guy, when they got them out, crack was found on the passenger side of car. Both went to jail!! Report said car was stopped on 3.Thanks, I searched for it as well. Marianne needs to get better at this she gets caught often. No charges new listed against. Be careful, used to be one of the best on street. Now she seems to like way too many products.

Goodson2000
09-14-14, 01:13
You mean this one.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/2-arrested-drugs-after-traffic-stop-dayton/nhHP4/

The guy is not a monger.

G2.

Thanks, I searched for it as well. Marianne needs to get better at this she gets caught often. No charges new listed against. Be careful, used to be one of the best on street. Now she seems to like way too many products.

LeeFChild
09-14-14, 12:51
You mean this one.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/2-arrested-drugs-after-traffic-stop-dayton/nhHP4/

The guy is not a ******.

G2.Yes that's the Article! Did I miss something? Why is the word "******" astricked out, not only for you but forum wide?

It should be fixed from now on, I fucked something up earlier today.

A2

Countryboy72
09-15-14, 00:23
Yes that's the Article! Did I miss something? Why is the word "******" astricked out, not only for you but forum wide?

It should be fixed from now on, I fucked something up earlier today.

A2All this time I thought you were omnipotent, turns out you just get better pussy than we do and it makes you lose concentration on our board.

MuffDiverDan
09-16-14, 09:50
Had to go to the clerk of courts 8:30 am 3rd st hopping at least 6 girls.

LeeFChild
09-18-14, 16:34
Don't get over to K or T (Troy St) much, I'm a lucky guy who works around the city and 3/5/ L is close to areas I have to go. However work took me up Troy today. Saw 2, possibly 3 out. One redhead, and the one who really caught my eye with short brown hair. 5'3 125 ish, showing off lower back tat to the world in her short shorts. Made a quick spin around block to confirm my suspicions, they were confirmed, but could not make pick till finished business that way. Went back through about 20 min later and no sign of any. Hopefully some lucky monger enjoying his pick!!

HitchHiker2000
09-19-14, 01:57
Blonde BBW on X a couple blocks from K. Seen her twice in the afternoon, got a smile and wave both times. Couldn't stop, but not bad looking if you like the larger type. Big up front and behind.

MrStabbyPhace
09-22-14, 09:33
Was cruising Saturday night and saw a red head, so I stopped hoping it might be Rhonda out again. Turns out it was aa girl named heather. Got an average BBBJCIM. She did a decent job, but nothing special. She offered me digits, but I declined.

Mw Jrp
09-23-14, 21:33
I found her where she was last visit and she wanted to date. I got her number and told her I would call at 6 p for a pick. Like before the digits went to someone else and is worthless. Too bad since she is firm, sweet, skilled, hot, etc. Eventually, someone besides me will report on this unicorn and maybe even get digits that work.

I will say today she looked very anxious to date, not the nervous newbie I met a few weeks ago. So, this tells me a lot. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
09-24-14, 22:29
Before the Sarah date I rolled thru the streets to check out the talent and see if Milissa could be found. I did not see her, but spotted many, many working gals, and few LE from 6 p to 7:30 p. On 5th there were surprisingly about 6 or 7 gals. Have the SW's moved from 3rd to 5th? On Xenia I saw 3 or 4, and a few on 3rd.

Like I always say, when 1 gal leaves this life 10 more fill her shoes, er mouth. Never any shortage of talent in the Gem City. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Silverfly
09-25-14, 00:40
Was on my way home so decided to do a DBAL= Drive By And Look.

Saw 2 or 3 on M too picky nothing there I would touch. On X saw a real hot 1 did the return trip she was gone maybe not almost too hot. Then again on 2 that there tits were down to there belly buttons, again not my type. Did all the usually routes then saw two or three on 3 not my type. But then on 3 saw a tall thin red head had to go around about three times and almost gave up think she was also just a civilian but then she waved me on. Picked up and went for a BBBJ maybe a little high 40 but she did look hot and decent skills. Name she gave me was Nicole. Hay in all the trip I have made lately this is the first one I have found out about 5 to 6 PM. Good Luck.

LeeFChild
09-25-14, 22:42
Made the pick on 3 at Jersey, older WSW 50 ish, normally not my thing, but time and selections not on my side. Told me name but forgot, been a couple days too. (As I don't like to post a lot on same day, just in case big brother is watching). Any how, went to my spot after checks and gave the normal donation for a BBBJ.

MrStabbyPhace
09-28-14, 21:37
Had free time the other day. Saw Jenny on X just past the overpass. Not bad looking, but not overly attractive either. Decent BBBJ with HJ finish for reasonable price. Played with the boys pretty well with her free hand which was nice. Doubtful I'd go out of my way to repeat though.

Cartog
09-30-14, 19:40
This afternoon, I spotted Leslie off Third Street. I have not seen her for a couple of months and decided to pick her up. Leslie is a WSW, 29 yo, 5'3", 130, dyed reddish hair, some belly fat, Cee tits, several tattoos, with friendly personality. After I picked her up, I drove off to my parking spot where we got in the back seat. Leslie gave me excellent non-rushed BBBJCIM along with some nice BLS. She currently does not have a phone, but usually works off third or fifth streets. I will definitely repeat if I see her out another day. Have fun, but be careful!

Sarek33
10-01-14, 15:14
Last night around 11:30 I met Michelle a WSW on 3. I noticed her right away because she had really big breasts and that's usually not something that I see often. I circled a few times because I had never seen her before and I saw her at a bus stop with a blonde who I've seen walking but never stopped.

Michelle is a brunette with, as I said big tits, some tats across her chest that were visible just above her cleavage. We did the checks and her breasts were soft and nice pink nipples. She was cute until she opened her mouth. Cavity central, her grill was hit! If it wasn't for that I'd say she was pretty but it was really bad in there. The news isn't all bad she gave one of THE BEST BBBJ I've experienced in a while CIM with spit. She played with the boys and actually asked me to talk dirty to her, she said she really liked to please. And she certainly did.

The damage was a Jackson and a Hamilton and she asked for a Lincoln so that she could get. Well I think everyone here knows what she was going to do with the donation. She did say she hadn't walked in about a year, maybe true maybe not. She gave me her digits which I will share with trusted seniors (I've found that just because you are a senior doesn't mean you can be trusted. Shout out to G2 for his intel about that).

Would I repeat. Absolutely if it wasn't for that grill and the apparent addiction. I ain't saying I won't but I ain't saying I will either.

As always stay safe and keep checking the rearview.

PornMedic
10-03-14, 17:23
share with trusted seniors (I've found that just because you are a senior doesn't mean you can be trusted. Shout out to G2 for his intel about that).

keep checking the rearview.I could not agree more with this statement.

I have an odd hobby. Finding gals in the rural areas. It is a true hunting experience. Takes some skill, etc.

I have had a "trusted" senior reach out to me. I shared details and the gal got bracelets.

It is rare that I share now. Just not worth having a gal that your trying to help out by sharing details get hurt.

LeeFChild
10-06-14, 13:04
Out and about, hooked up with Terry, blond, on 3, made our checks went to a nearby location and got a good BBBJCIM w / spit. She has a great body and would like to explore that later.

LeeFChild
10-06-14, 18:13
Last night around 11:30 I met Michelle a WSW on 3. I noticed her right away because she had really big breasts and that's usually not something that I see often. I circled a few times because I had never seen her before and I saw her at a bus stop with a blonde who I've seen walking but never stopped.

Michelle is a brunette with, as I said big tits, some tats across her chest that were visible just above her cleavage. We did the checks and her breasts were soft and nice pink nipples. She was cute until she opened her mouth. Cavity central, her grill was hit! If it wasn't for that I'd say she was pretty but it was really bad in there. The news isn't all bad she gave one of THE BEST BBBJ I've experienced in a while CIM with spit. She played with the boys and actually asked me to talk dirty to her, she said she really liked to please. And she certainly did.

The damage was a Jackson and a Hamilton and she asked for a Lincoln so that she could get. Well I think everyone here knows what she was going to do with the donation. She did say she hadn't walked in about a year, maybe true maybe not. She gave me her digits which I will share with trusted seniors (I've found that just because you are a senior doesn't mean you can be trusted. Shout out to G2 for his intel about that).

Would I repeat. Absolutely if it wasn't for that grill and the apparent addiction. I ain't saying I won't but I ain't saying I will either.

As always stay safe and keep checking the rearview.Good get!! I remember her about this time last year!! She was in rough shape, hopefully she is looking better. Will have to keep eye out for her!! And yes your right about them big tits!!

Goodson2000
10-07-14, 14:22
It seems a street sweep operation is on in East Dayton through out the day.

With extreme caution gentlemen.

G2.

Goodson2000
10-08-14, 20:51
A few more casualties today by ongoing uc effort in the east side.

It is targeting on ladies but idk when they will change their mind.

G2.

Bigg Dawgg
10-09-14, 08:38
A few more casualties today by ongoing uc effort in the east side.

It is targeting on ladies but idk when they will change their mind.

G2.The East Dayton Coalition Task Force, as well as the DEA, and the US Marshall's office are trying to rid the East of drug dealers. The efforts put forth so far are focused on the users, in an effort to get them to talk, hence the working girls with the drug problems. That's a peek at the big picture.

Mw Jrp
10-13-14, 22:59
This is not her real name but that does not matter, and I found her by accident, but she remembered me. I actually thought it was Summer, but she refreshed my memory and I apologized for confusing her. Millissa has moved about 1-1/2 miles from where she had been staying and is closer to where Summer has resided. Anyways, as I speculated in SW report # 3094, Millissa dates frequently, probably daily now, even several times a day.

So, I picked her at her new house 30 minutes after finding her, took her to my room, and had a very relaxed GFE after she cleaned up. I must say if you take her to a room, she provides a very sweet GFE, and is an orgasmic nympho. She busted 8 nuts, and I got my 1, and many, many oral treats, and 5 CFS positions with a mish finish.

She has a small cvnt opening, but with some kids it is tight, but not quit no-kids tight. But does that clam ever taste great and her button is very sensitive and gets her panting and writhing.

For a pic of her ample hottie frame see post 3094. She is still a dream date, all GFE, orgasmic, and patient as can be. The only thing off her menu is anal, but I did some FIB. She says she will get a phone later this week. But don't they all hope for that. However, she is walking around now, so if you spot an almost TGTBT brunette with a lovely frame, and darling face, that looks 20 yo, see if she would like a ride to the store.

BTW, I saw very few LE on the east side. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

GspotMan
10-15-14, 16:07
Fellow brothers. Does anyone know of any street walkers that are squirters. Or utrs. Would much appreciate if anyone has any info to pass along.

Mw Jrp
10-15-14, 22:03
She said we dated before, but I could not recall. She looked cute enough and had a fresh scent, so I was happy to scoop her. But after saying she had time, in the room, her BBBJ was terrible and actually hurt rather than felt good. I asked her to adjust and she argued she was gentle. So, I offered to help with the hardening and when she saw some precum, she declared time up, and I had cum.

I argued, but decided to drop her, and add her to the DNPU ever list and report my experience with you folks. I suspect most of you know she is a lousy date, since she said she walked Xenia, Huffman, and 5th, and could not get a pick. That told me a lot, but I was already committed. So, you win some, lose some, and sometimes find a real dime! Be safe and good hunting.

BTW, Cece and Millissa could not be found. MW.

Goodson2000
10-16-14, 14:13
The East Dayton Coalition Task Force, as well as the DEA, and the US Marshall's office are trying to rid the East of drug dealers. The efforts put forth so far are focused on the users, in an effort to get them to talk, hence the working girls with the drug problems. That's a peek at the big picture.I heard this too. But as far as I know, not many dealers were busted at this point. Girls who busted by uc are now being released.

Interestingly, number of inmates in the county jail is very low now. What does this mean? I can not be sure but sometimes it is a sign of a major bust is upcoming.

G2.

Sarek33
10-16-14, 23:14
She said we dated before, but I could not recall. She looked cute enough and had a fresh scent, so I was happy to scoop her. But after saying she had time, in the room, her BBBJ was terrible and actually hurt rather than felt good. I asked her to adjust and she argued she was gentle. So, I offered to help with the hardening and when she saw some precum, she declared time up, and I had cum.

I argued, but decided to drop her, and add her to the DNPU ever list and report my experience with you folks. I suspect most of you know she is a lousy date, since she said she walked Xenia, Huffman, and 5th, and could not get a pick. That told me a lot, but I was already committed. So, you win some, lose some, and sometimes find a real dime! Be safe and good hunting.

BTW, Cece and Millissa could not be found. MW.Tattoo on her neck? I saw her tonight on 5 also forgot about having read your report, and was as disappointed as you. BJ was bad, no CIM, and would've had to nut in a napkin. No thanks. I stopped her told she did fine (didn't cum) and dropped her off. It cost me a Jackson and Hamilton, she wanted 2 Jackson's but I gave her what I had. I will not repeat.

Sarek33
10-16-14, 23:37
First time finding someone on H. This falls on the heels of the bad experience with Annie. Star is a young spinner blonde with nice small cees a little baby belly but not bad for having 3 kids. When I say cute I mean really cute almost sexy. I told her several times how fine I thought she was. Her BBBJ was okay not spectacular just okay with HJ finish. I played with her tits which were still firm, nice hard nipples. My customary Jackson and Hamilton offer was accepted and we parked in the back of her apartment to do the deed.

She took my number down because she said she had a long distance number she didn't remember, she also told me she had a sister that was built and looked like her and she offered duos. I really want to hit that but unless she calls I'm stuck hunting until I see her again.

Be safe and keep your eyes on the rearview.

Avunus
10-17-14, 08:05
I too spent some time with Annie not too long ago. It had been quite some time since I made a new friend and she was cute when I was driving through so made the pick up. I didn't have a place to get acquainted with my new friend so after a few minutes driving all over, I told her not going to work out and planned to drop her off. She made arrangements and was nice enough to take me to her place.

BBBJ, did not enjoy very much, tried to encourage her and tell her how to make it better, she did try but not very successfully. Then, right and I mean right before the big finish, she pulled away and then we had a mess on our hands, or should I say her hands. Very disappointing. She offered more but at that point I was ready to go.

Sweet girl, very sweet to talk to but the skill level was not there. Would not repeat.

BTW, Cece and Millissa could not be found. MW.

LeeFChild
10-17-14, 17:58
I too spent some time with Annie not too long ago. It had been quite some time since I made a new friend and she was cute when I was driving through so made the pick up. I didn't have a place to get acquainted with my new friend so after a few minutes driving all over, I told her not going to work out and planned to drop her off. She made arrangements and was nice enough to take me to her place.

BBBJ, did not enjoy very much, tried to encourage her and tell her how to make it better, she did try but not very successfully. Then, right and I mean right before the big finish, she pulled away and then we had a mess on our hands, or should I say her hands. Very disappointing. She offered more but at that point I was ready to go.

Sweet girl, very sweet to talk to but the skill level was not there. Would not repeat.Is this the same Annie?

http://dayton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready-now-25/19514829

Mw Jrp
10-17-14, 21:20
Is this the same Annie?

http://dayton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready-now-25/19514829No, not the one I reviewed and met. My Annie is much cuter, 29 yo, and will turn 30 yo this month, she said. I use "my" very loosely here, and have her on the DNPU list for life, as her performance has been confirmed by others. FYI, be safe and good hunting. MW.

Goodson2000
10-17-14, 21:46
That's Jessica. She steals from johns, dealers and other working ladies. She will be killed soon or later by a dealer.

Wrong girl, same advice: don't pick up.

G2.

Is this the same Annie?

Avunus
10-18-14, 09:04
That is not the same Annie I spent time with. Different girl.

Is this the same Annie?

Cartog
10-19-14, 17:36
I decided to take a cruise down Third this Sunday afternoon and saw several ladies out walking. One was Leslie who I have reported on before. She smiled and waved at me so I decided to pick her up for a quickie. We drove to my parking spot and she gave me a decent BBBJCIMWS with BLS, and FIV. She said she was not feeling real well and I suspect she was a little dope sick, but it really did not affect her performance. Have fun, but be careful!

Lickyourpusse
10-20-14, 22:03
Staying in dayton new to this area. Any locations where to travel for walkers?

Mw Jrp
10-21-14, 08:46
Staying in dayton new to this area. Any locations where to travel for walkers?E. 3rd, E. 5th. Linden, Burkhardt, Huffman, Smithville, Xenia, and. Main, Keowee, Dixie, Troy, and more. There are more streets than LE can cover in a shift. Be safe and good hunting.

Avunus
10-25-14, 09:00
Found Jessica last week while doing the loop. Had seen in around in the past but didn't ever have the time. Finally did the pickup and went to her place (after making her feel comfortable with me).

WSW, 26,5'1 ish, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions.

Have now been back several times. She has digits but is hesitant for me to give them out with all recent activity going on. As soon as she loosens up, I'll pass them on to active seniors.

This is not the Jessica mentioned below that has robbed people. Not same girl in pic.

Ho Beau
10-28-14, 01:20
The weather was great Saturday night and the fun was certainly had in the Oregon District at the annual Hauntfest. After a few beers, seeing a wrestler get hurt at the demo, and a lot of admiration of the ladies in short skirts I took a tour of the east side. LEO was present but very sparse and the SW were abundant. I made a couple of loops but should have picked up the blond spinner in the pink top at the base of the hill but ended up with JoJo, a not bad looking MILF on 5th near Linden. She even seemed sane. We took a little drive over to S and parked for some DFK, FIV and BBBJ. For a Jackson the relief was palpable. I dropped her on third near Jersey and saw her get picked up by a monger in an old red pickup truck as I turned around to head home. Sloppy seconds for him. Or maybe sloppy thirds, or fourths, or well you know what I mean.

Be safe,

HB.

MasterBait
10-28-14, 10:30
Phoned this popular spinner last week and picked her up for a car date. She doesn't live in the tent anymore but she is staying with an older gentleman. We drove to my spot and I took my pants off while I played with her really nice, stiff, small titties. She got down on the passenger floorboard on her knees, lower than a snakes asshole in a wagon wheel rut. I flung my leg over her head to give her a really good view of ole sparky and the boys. She bobbed and pumped. Sparky flipped out of her face once and she twisted her head and slurped him back up hands free. Oh man, she can suck dick . I was fucking her mouth for about 10 minutes then the baby dope jetted into her mouth. It was a big load and she took it all in style then quickly opened the door and spit that shit out onto the ground just in time because she was ready to puke. What a beautiful woman. I think I love her. I have fucked that mouth about 10 times and it never gets old. Won't be long and she will turn twenty-one . Hell, I might buy her a drink .

Bdirect
10-28-14, 11:26
Saw short thick dark hair SW on 3rd, said her name was Maclissa or something like that, made the scoop and off to her friends house, the house was a dump and went upstairs and got naked and on to a mattress on the floor that was so uncomfortable I decided to get a great BBBJCIM to finish the f / s, the short thick girl with 42 dd with curvy butt body was great, she has no phone, I would repeat but not at that friends house which is always too risky. BTW 2 am in the morning there was a ton of girls out on 3rd, maybe bar closing crowd, no LEO.

Little Wad
10-28-14, 17:18
As Ho Beau said, the ladies were plentiful this past Saturday, but for me, they were hard to catch. I'd see one I like, and circle around, and she was gone. I drove from around 10 til about 3 am, just couldn't land one. It seemed like it dried up around midnight though. They were out pretty heavy before that, but I just couldn't give up, and kept going, till I got too tired to drive anymore.

Sunday morning, I get up, and still have the urge, but as much effort as I had put into it, I was looking for something very specific, so it was another 3 hours of driving before I finally found what I was looking for. I like them short and petite, with a tiny ass, and finally, I met Chrissy on X, just past the overpass heading towards town. She is older, I'd guess 44, but had a nice face, and the qualities I had listed previously. So I bring her back to my place, as car dates make me a nervous wreck, and I enjoyed BBBJ, some fetish play, and CFS. I popped faster than shit through a goose, because of so much time spent focusing on getting some nookie, I was hard as soon as she got in the car!

Anyways, when the clothes came off, the body didn't look as good as it did when the clothes were on. She wasn't fat at all, just loose skin, and boobs looked like flapjacks. Maybe its a symptom of getting old, so I ain't going to nitpick about that, she did everything I wanted to do, and was really nice, didn't seem sketched out on anything, so I enjoyed my time with her.

I may have made an error though, I gave her my phone number, and told her that I can't afford to do this but maybe once every other week, and wouldn't you know, she calls me today, two days later, while I am at work, trying to get me to come pick her up. I told her to call me after I got off work, and we will talk, so far, no call.

Why'all take care!

Cartog
10-30-14, 00:53
I made a mistake today. I picked up a WSW off Xenia today and she introduced herself as Annie. I knew that there had been some USASG posts on her, but could not recall the details. I kind of remembered they were negative, but my little weasel told me to give her a ride.

Annie was actually friendly, but really had a total lack of skill, desire, and effort when it comes to oral sex. We parked and she sucked me few a few seconds, then complained about precum, and started dabbing my cock head with a napkin. She then sucked a few more seconds and complained about a pubic hair in her mouth and said I needed to trim. She then started a rough HJ. I made the comment that she obviously did not like to give blow jobs and she said agreed. I said that's enough and I then drove her back to her where she wanted to be dropped off. On the ride back, she was again friendly but never made any comment or apology on her performance.

My experience was very similar to reports by Avunus, MwJrp, and Sarak33. Their posts are #3138, #3136, and #3134 in this thread.

Annie is a WSW, about 30 years old, 5'5", brown hair, nice tits, small tattoo on her face. Don't repeat my mistake.

Cartog
10-30-14, 01:15
Today was not my best day. After my poor experience with Annie, I happened to see another WSW sitting along Xenia. I stopped and she said her name was Jessica. She hopped in and we drove off to a parking spot. Her BBBJ technique was better than Annie's but I still considered it subpar. It was a short BJ with a HJ finish. Jessica says she can provide incall in her apartment. She provided digits, but I likely won't repeat. Have fun, but be careful!

Avunus
10-30-14, 08:30
....still considered it subpar. ....This seems to be the same Jessica I posted on not too long ago. I agree the BBBJ was "subpar" and like Cartog, after seeing Annie it was an improvement but still misses the mark. That being the case, I kept Jessica's info for a couple of reasons. (1) Her willingness for multiple pos during CFS; (2) Her having a place not on street (helpful in a pinch), not clean by any means but works for what is needed; and (3) friendly attitude.

That may not cut it for the rest of you if the BBBJ is lacking.

I have time setup to meet with her again and her younger friend. Time will tell if things get better!

Cartog
10-30-14, 10:57
I just realized I that I had the name wrong in my previous post. The lady I saw was Jenny, not Jessica.

I would have corrected the post, but it is now too late to edit it. By the way, Jenny said she has a sister Jessie.

Sorry for any confusion.

Countryboy72
10-31-14, 12:52
I just realized I that I had the name wrong in my previous post. The lady I saw was Jenny, not Jessica.

I would have corrected the post, but it is now too late to edit it. By the way, Jenny said she has a sister Jessie.

Sorry for any confusion.Jenny is pretty, I like her but I have just seen her FS, because she never made an effort to do any "warm up" I figured she was a waste for BJ. She could stand to be a bit more involved in the session but I have a weakness for long lean brunettes.

Streets last night were barren just LE, what's a guy to do. I am probably the only guy in town who has never seen Summer tho I hear she's fun. Anyone feeling charitable feel free to pm Me her contact info she may be a good spur of the moment option.

Be safe.

Countryboy72
10-31-14, 15:20
Thank you kind gentleman for prompt responses. I got my info.

Stay safe!!

Member #5852
10-31-14, 15:29
Out today. Saw a number of them out since its the end of the month. Ran into Tanya on X. She's 40 with DD's. Gave a nice BJ caught and deposited outside. She was nice.

Saw a girl named Bo Della a few days ago. Spinner with a good BBBJ.

Saw a spinner named Christy as well. Also a spinner. Great BBBJ. She told me the area she lives in. I didn't get any numbers because I don't like to store them. If anyone knows this little spinner named Christy, shoot me a PM.

As I was dropping Tonya off there was another super cute girl sitting on X. I just didn't have it in me. Too many girls here, too little time.

GonHome
11-02-14, 15:39
Decided to hop out and cruise around today to see what I could find. It was a pretty good day. Ran into Faith on 3 and gave a solid BBBJCIM and FIV this afternoon. She did give me a tidbit about one of the other SW that you gents might want to avoid in the future if Faith is telling the truth. I won't post that here though about the SW.

Donnylad
11-02-14, 18:01
Due to some negative feedback on my more detailed reports on other boards, I have decided not to waste my time writing those reports unless I get feedback otherwise.

So, if anyone wants any specific info on this brief report, please PM me with exactly what info and which city it is for. Also, please do the same if you just want me to.

Post a detailed report. If I get enough requests I will write a detailed report and post it on the board.

I spent 1 night in early Oct as planned. It was a Fri., so I had high expectations. Was raining though and lots of LE so slim pickings. Took 1 girl back to my motel. Think it was the Annie posted about but no tattoo on her face from what I can tell. Average to poor service though. Had contacted Summer earlier, using info provided by a member here. Unfortunately she wanted $100 for an hour which was way above my budget and didn't allow DATY. Not a great time in Dayton, alas.

DL.

Goodson2000
11-08-14, 18:14
I was driving down Dixie. I haven't seen this Heather for a long time. She is about 5'9", used to be 170 lbs-ish. Good face even on mugshots. Must be 22 yo by now. When I first reported her here she was 19.

I knew she is pregnant now because my favorite told me so. I would guess in 6th month? A young prego provider with good looks. And I love a prego.

I didn't take her though. Wonder why? Unfortunately she is a problematic provider. I had enough bs from her in the past.

Use your big head, gentlemen.

G2.

Member #5059
11-08-14, 19:46
I was driving down Dixie. I haven't seen this Heather for a long time. She is about 5'9", used to be 170 lbs-ish. Good face even on mugshots. Must be 22 yo by now. When I first reported her here she was 19.

I knew she is pregnant now because my favorite told me so. I would guess in 6th month? A young prego provider with good looks. And I love a prego.

I didn't take her though. Wonder why? Unfortunately she is a problematic provider. I had enough bs from her in the past.

Use your big head, gentlemen.

G2.Oh that sucks that she is problematic. I really like a cute preggo myself, something about it really gets me up and going.

Avunus
11-10-14, 10:04
I was limited on time a few days ago and did a quick drive and saw a woman a bit thicker than I normally do while out and about. Not large by any means but thick. Thought she was just out running errands but saw the look a few times and did the pickup. Her name is Tiffany. Talked for a bit during our brief drive and made each other comfortable. She had a friends house near by and we went there. She was a bit quiet or reserved but friendly. BBBJ-very good; CFS. I was short on time so didn't explore the menu much beyond that but plan to in the future.

Nice woman, maybe early 30's, thick, large batteries (very nice and soft), soft skin, nice backside (even though didn't get to enjoy as much as I would have liked too).

From what I can tell, she has been reported on her before. If you look hard enough, you'll even find a picture!

Stay safe!

Goodson2000
11-12-14, 14:55
This is her picture about a year ago. Before pregnant.

G2.

Oh that sucks that she is problematic. I really like a cute preggo myself, something about it really gets me up and going.

MasterBait
11-13-14, 12:28
Has anybody seen or heard from Summer lately?

Goodson2000
11-13-14, 13:51
Sir, were you in a time capsule or something? It's November, it's sub freezing, not Summer time anymore! LOL.

G2.

Has anybody seen or heard from Summer lately?

MasterBait
11-13-14, 17:44
Invested in the future today by making a deposit in Summer's mouth. If you want to see her then you better be quick because she said that she is moving to Florence Y'all. She is going to live with close relatives and get away from the drug scene. And it sounded like she is moving next week and without her b / f. I wish her well and hope she goes to college like she has mentioned so many times. The blow was really good again. With spit out the door, get that shit out of here.

Avunus
11-13-14, 18:08
I have been corresponding with Tiffany on and off for past day or so. She was really hoping to meet some new friends but said she had a slow day today, as it was pretty cold out. We connected and I enjoyed my time with her, just like before.

Tiffany, WSW, early 30's, medium build, nice DD's, soft skin and nice rear view. Was able to enjoy a very nice BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. She has a little bit of a belly, but that didn't bother me a bit. I was able to meet at her place this time and not her friends. She had a "family member" who was asleep but the place was okay overall. Again, her picture is on here just takes some digging.

She would love to meet some new friends. If you like the medium build type, digits to active Seniors who I've corresponded with before. She wants to be careful.

Belton78
11-13-14, 22:05
[Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

HugeCummer
11-14-14, 12:48
What's it matter she's a prostitute. I've had my fun with her just like everyone else.

Admin2
11-14-14, 15:18
What's it matter she's a prostitute. I've had my fun with her just like everyone else.Man you are shortsighted. This issue breaks down like this. If chicks have a safe place to display their wares then more do so. Specifically UTR chicks. More chicks equals more choices, more choices equals more competition, more competition equals lower prices.

It's not coddling, there isn't a chick involved on this website that will say I coddle them except maybe Molly and that's cause she's cool. My inbox is constantly full of chicks telling me what an asshole I am, this is just good business.

A2

Countryboy72
11-14-14, 19:18
What's it matter she's a prostitute. I've had my fun with her just like everyone else.

Give me your real name and facebook so we can check on you, asshole. after all your just a john

Goodson2000
11-14-14, 20:00
So you guys blew up her phone LOL.

I was clear that she is problematic. I called you use your big head.

Obviously the picture and the word pregnant were explosive enough the little heads take control.

Then add the phone # LOL.

G2.

Sarek33
11-15-14, 00:37
I saw Summer tonight, and I don't need to tell everyone what we all already know she's awesome! Actually was out cruising (I think the cold is keeping them in) saw one older long haired blonde that I didn't like on 3 and was just about to give up and head home when I remembered I had Summer's number. I texted her and didn't expect a reply because last time I saw her we ended on a sour note, but she did and we met up. BBBJ w / spit was very good as usual.

Everything I've been reading about her and her situation was confirmed by her, she is clean (was coming home from a meeting when I sent the text) and yes she will be moving to KY either next week or after Thanksgiving. Black Friday is her birthday so give her a shout out. I can't say enough how personable and engaging she is, and very popular here.

Be kind to her before she goes and be glad we had the opportunity to spend time with her, I know I am.

As always eyes on the rearview and be safe out there.

Cartog
11-15-14, 11:18
I am glad to hear that the Summer season has again been extended. She had told me a couple of times that she would be leaving that day, but for some reason her plans change. I will continue seeing her as she does have a nice personality and gives a pretty good BJ. I too hope she stays clean. Have fun, but be safe!

Cartog
11-15-14, 11:36
I took a brief cruise thru the east side last night. As Sarek reported, the only lady out was the one with long thick blond hair, Terri Lynn. She is in her mid 30's and she has been working third street for about a decade now. I have never picked her up, but there are reviews of her. Out on Xenia, I saw Glenna who is about 49 year old. I took a pass on picking her up. I believe she used to have a daughter who also worked the streets, but could be wrong about that. I did see LE out on third. Have fun, but be safe!

Countryboy72
11-15-14, 12:38
Look it was an honest mistake did not mean to post on the board like that thought I PMed him. I am sorry did not mean to disrespect her privacy. Yes I agree it should not of been posted on board like that I am sorry.Belton, your a great member here, just pointed it out but the sharp response was solely to Hugecummer, not meant to direct at you. You earned your stripes we all screw up.

Limber223
11-15-14, 17:29
Saw Summer a week ago. Had a good dream at our favorite spot: that's to say, a Superb BBBJ, Doggie style, and Missionary. Indeed, she said same thing that she will tired of Dayton and will be leaving soon. Seems Summer spent a little time in one of the county's hotel and had time to think about her life. Good for her. However, I find hard to believe that she will actually leave her pimp-bf, this area, and habits. I'd wish she would really do that, but hard to believe it. "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. " (As was one wire man said once. The second time that I saw her since her return to this area from the county hotel, she showed obvious signs (e. G. Increased talkativeness, anxious, energetic, pupils dilated, etc.) of whatever she is still using it. I could give more info. , but I will stop here. Gentlemen, I think ya'll are smart (hopefully) and know her situation. We just have to wait and see if she "really" goes away to better her situation. Again, HOPE she really does.

Cartog
11-15-14, 20:46
Late this afternoon, I headed out to get a BJ. On my first pass down Xenia Ave, I offered a ride to a WSW Michelle. She has black hair, about 5'3", 30 yo, big saggy boobs, some belly fat, lip piercing, and tattoos. She provided a decent BBBJCIM with napkin spit. She indicated that she is currently staying up near Trotwood, but spends time in east Dayton. She provided digits. I would probably repeat.

GspotMan
11-15-14, 23:15
If any of brothers can help me out. I would appreciate if someone could pm me summers digits.

YungMonga
11-16-14, 06:50
I don't post much but have been in the hobby for a while. Wondering if any of you guys can help me with a few digits via pm.

Rebal78
11-17-14, 04:03
Very new to the streetwalker hobby get most of my leads on backpages then verify through reviews cn anyone give me some tips on doing checks and / or best areas to cruise thanks.

Hofan58
11-17-14, 08:43
I made the rounds last night and picked up brandi on 3 she said she works X most of the time. But she gave me the best BBBJCIM I had in a while. She was a spinner with nice tits she was furry down south. Will definitely repeat her. Has anyone be picked her up before?

Goodson2000
11-17-14, 12:22
To help seniors here to help you, it is good idea add more description on her.

Approx age, height, hair color / length / type, tattoos etc.

G2.

I made the rounds last night and picked up brandi on 3 she said she works X most of the time. But she gave me the best BBBJCIM I had in a while. She was a spinner with nice tits she was furry down south. Will definitely repeat her. Has anyone be picked her up before?

Cartog
11-18-14, 20:43
On my first pass down X, I saw Michelle who I reported on a few days ago. She had provided a decent BJ then so I got a repeat performance today. After I dropped her off, I briefly talked with a spinner on X named Brandi. This could be the Brandi that HoFan58 reported gives good BJ. She was missing several front teeth.

On 3, I saw Heather out walking and she looked frozen. Another lady with black hair waved at me, but got a ride before I got a chance to see her closer. Last but not least, I passed sweet Summer out walking. As I was on my way out of the area, I regrettably could not give her a ride. Keep warm!

MasterBait
11-20-14, 17:04
Cruised X at 930 this morning. A spinner waved at me about 2 blocks east of the overpass. Stopped and let her warm up a bit. Said her name was April. Did the checks, went to my spot and made a deposit in her mouth, then a spit out the door. Biracial looking girl. She said that she is out every day from 9 am on. She had a nice kitty with a Bush and I like that. She also said that she shaves it sometimes. Will repeat, good skills, no contact info available. She also does f/s but I didn't have 2 popsicle sticks with me or a roll of tape.

TonBug
11-20-14, 20:08
She also does f/s but I didn't have 2 popsicle sticks with me or a roll of tape.I don't get it.

MasterBait
11-20-14, 21:38
I don't get it.That is when you should understand completely. The sticks straighten the bent, broken cartlidge and serve as a stiffener when taped correctly. Lmfao.

Strata90
11-21-14, 08:17
That is when you should understand completely. The sticks straighten the bent, broken cartlidge and serve as a stiffener when taped correctly. Lmfao.LMFAO. Too funny. In my 60's and got it right away.

Avunus
11-21-14, 09:14
After a dissappointing visit with Mutual Play Kelly (in another post), I responded to Tiffany. She had been texting me all week but I was exploring other options. Responded to one of her texts and was at her place shortly thereafter.

Tiffany, WSW, early 30's, thick, DD's and soft. Visited her incall location, very cold and dark as she stays in basement of a family member. Upon arrival, another woman was present, Brandi. Hadn't seen her before but Tiffany says not same Brandi mentioned here on boards. Not sure how she would even know that. This Brandi was upper 30's and thick as well. Tiffany said she walks but was very disturbed that I was there. Not sure what that was about and I told Tiffany I didn't want any problems, and there weren't any.

Enjoyed same menu as previous visits. BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. Her BBBJ was amazing and I almost lost it early, great use of tongue. FS is okay, nothing spectacular except seeing those DD's bounce around.

JimDover7
11-21-14, 11:30
Just throwing this out there. Circumstances have made my home open for hosting this evening. Safe and discreet. If you are out mongering and need a place to hang out for a little.

Bit while you take care of business, Pm me and let me know.

Westy0311
11-22-14, 08:13
If this is the same Brandi that was walking around in that sundress over the summer, she offers one of the best sloppy, wet BBBJ that I have ever had in my life. I haven't seen her in a few weeks, probably because of the temps outside, but I could see her getting butthurt over something like this.

After a dissappointing visit with Mutual Play Kelly (in another post), I responded to Tiffany. She had been texting me all week but I was exploring other options. Responded to one of her texts and was at her place shortly thereafter.

Tiffany, WSW, early 30's, thick, DD's and soft. Visited her incall location, very cold and dark as she stays in basement of a family member. Upon arrival, another woman was present, Brandi. Hadn't seen her before but Tiffany says not same Brandi mentioned here on boards. Not sure how she would even know that. This Brandi was upper 30's and thick as well. Tiffany said she walks but was very disturbed that I was there. Not sure what that was about and I told Tiffany I didn't want any problems, and there weren't any.

Enjoyed same menu as previous visits. BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. Her BBBJ was amazing and I almost lost it early, great use of tongue. FS is okay, nothing spectacular except seeing those DD's bounce around.

Hofan58
11-22-14, 21:32
I was just out driving the routes and only seen 2 WSW and they didn't really appeal to me one was really hot so I'm taking her as being a LEO. . was wondering my fellow people if anyone had a good number I could get for a quick pickup. Please feel free to msg me.

Hofan58
11-22-14, 22:25
I was just out running the Ho route and seen hardly anyone. . I seen a hot WSW but I figured she was a LEO. . If anyone has a good number they want to share feel free to msg me.

MrStabbyPhace
11-24-14, 12:17
Delayed report from about a month ago. Saw a really cute was named Mary Ann. Picked her up, did the checks, and then a quick BBBJCIM. She is not a spinner, but not bbw by any means. The BJ wasn't as good as I would like, but I would repeat and just opt for FS.

Goodson2000
11-24-14, 13:20
Delayed report from about a month ago. Saw a really cute was named Mary Ann. Picked her up, did the checks, and then a quick BBBJCIM. She is not a spinner, but not bbw by any means. The BJ wasn't as good as I would like, but I would repeat and just opt for FS.I found her at unusual area a few days ago. I haven't talked to her whole year but I heard a lot of rumors. I was curious and stopped. The first time since last November. How can I be so specific? Because I remember we talked about our Thanksgivings schedule and her lesbian gf's pending release from prison. She has a good memory on that too. She always does.

She confirmed most of rumors. She's not a lesbo anymore, in a stable relationship with a guy. I guess it's good for her. I never felt she was a bisexual by nature, rather she only distrusted men all together.

She is back to her original spinner body. Last year, after her all summer long vacation, she became a full belly thick and large see cup. Natural dark hair, 5'5" 110 lbs.

No phone, as usual for her. She said she's out on walking 3 every other day, during daytime.

G2.

Sarek33
11-24-14, 15:59
I logged on to see if any of the people I PM'd had responded back I look at my handle and I see "senior member" then I'm thinking did I somehow log into someone else's profile by some freak mistake? Nope I made senior status and I want to celebrate it but it's cold, windy and I'm tired so "yeah me!" is about all I've got right now.

Limber223
11-24-14, 18:54
Cruised X at 930 this morning. A spinner waved at me about 2 blocks east of the overpass. Stopped and let her warm up a bit. Said her name was April. Did the checks, went to my spot and made a deposit in her mouth, then a spit out the door. Biracial looking girl. She said that she is out every day from 9 am on. She had a nice kitty with a Bush and I like that. She also said that she shaves it sometimes. Will repeat, good skills, no contact info available. She also does f/s but I didn't have 2 popsicle sticks with me or a roll of tape.That's Melissa. I have been looking for her. I saw her about two months ago. Had a good dream with her. Hope to run into her again.

Goodson2000
11-25-14, 02:46
MB, clear out your inbox.

BigRodDayton
11-25-14, 06:45
3rd. Linden area. Anyone Seen Leigha?

Hofan58
11-25-14, 18:57
Has anyone had an experience with Danielle on 5?. Short girl brownish blonde hair a spinner with a scar on her face. Just want to know how good she is.

GonHome
11-26-14, 20:42
Ran into Jessica on X Saturday while out crusin' the loop. WSW prob late 20's with longer black hair. Real nice BBBJCIM with FIV during. Real sweet girl who I'm considering meeting up with again, poss for some CFS.

Stay safe out there.

Avunus
11-28-14, 10:02
Had the opportunity to connect with Tiffany again this week. We are getting more and more comfortable with each other, which is great. I have learned a lot about her and she truly is a sweet young woman.

Tiffany, WSW, early 30's, thick, large soft batteries, enjoyed BBBJ, CFS, mulit positions. She does not care for CIM; so if your looking solely for that, she may not be your girl. She takes direction very well and is vocal about what she wants you to do too. This is great! I visited her at her place again, which can be cold and at times dark, but gets the job done.

She is looking for some new friends to come see her. If you have her number already, she would love to hear from you!

Supernova00
11-28-14, 11:51
I picked her up on 3 near Subway 9 AM. Looking good.

Small titties. Spinner. Mid 20's. Dark hair. She likes FIV. Standard donation. I repeat.

Hofan58
11-29-14, 11:19
I ran the route for 3 nights in a row after midnight and seen nothing. The 2 I did see got scooped up and never came back out. I need a regular if any of you want to share a number message me please.

Ho Beau
11-29-14, 17:52
It is the end of the month and the pickings on the East side stroll were plentiful. 3 was packed including some nice dark meat by the Subway and an 85 pound LaToy Jackson look-a-like at Findlay. There was a nice looking blond spinner by the tatoo shop as well as the normal dregs. I saw a muslim chick on 4 but I just won't go there as well a fuckable brunette at Finlay and 5th. Nothing noteworthy on X. With the temperatures rising and rent due on Monday, this is the weekend to pick up a treat on the streets, if that is your thing.

Westy0311
11-30-14, 01:17
Per the suggestion of Avunus, I went to see Tiffany this evening, after work. To my surprise, the BJ queen of Dayton, Brandi, she is living with her. She laughed when she seen me, called me a playful name, and I went down those steep stairs to her / their bed. BBBJ and CFS, and I was out the door. Not bad but I won't repeat. Now that I know where Brandi lives, I can come see her there instead of the car. Be safe. 5-0 is out right now.

WithRespect
11-30-14, 20:26
I decided to cruise the loop late this afternoon and consider picking up my first SW. I have posted on this board for a few years, but not often as I usually have an SB to rely on. Since I am in between, I decided to try something new. I started cruising at about 3:30 and saw 2 maybe 3 walking on Xenia but nothing that I was compelled to stop for. After 4 trips and seeing 2 cruising LEO, I stopped for a beer and some gas.

At 5 I decided to take X home and as soon as I turned onto X I spotted a very pretty young well built brunette on a bench dressed in jeans and a hooded black sweater. I pulled around the corner and she jumped in and immediately put my hand in her bra as I pulled away.

We negotiated 40 for a BBBJ and FS. We found a quiet spot and wow, she was amazing. Great oral skills and very tight where it counts. Her back and ass looked great in my lap and there was no hurry in her. She kissed and smelled as good as she looked. I gave her 50 and it was a BARGAIN!

She does not have a phone right now but she has my number and with some luck our next meeting will be shopping, dinner, and overnight. If it goes well, I will post it and might even share her information with frequent posters. This one, I would like to see off of the street.

X had up to 6 walking when I went home. As far as I could tell the rest of the loop was dry.

Sarek33
12-01-14, 01:53
Need some help here fellas, I saw this girl yesterday and the night before and I need to know if anyone else saw her and if she really is a SW. Saw her on 3, brunette long hair very pretty, she was wearing a tan suede jacket with a furry white collar. Sunday evening when I saw her she was at the Clark station I drove by a few times but obviously she didn't get in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd really like to sample the goods.

BigRodDayton
12-01-14, 05:58
Anyone got any nude shots of Parker? Also would anyone know how to find her now?

HiFly2
12-01-14, 10:19
Anyone got any nude shots of Parker? Also would anyone know how to find her now?She let me photograph her, not just nude, but did not give me permission to spread them around. Don't know how to contact now, unfortunately.

Avunus
12-02-14, 09:19
Short Story: Jessica, WSW / WSP, 27, be batteries, freshly showered, sexy little outfit, incall was messy but got the job done, BBBJ, CFS, Greek, COB. Great time overall. First Greek experience for me!

Details: Have reported on Jessica before (as have a few others). Not really sure she is walking much anymore but she has been hitting me up almost every other day for past week or so. Enjoyed my time with her the many times before but had been looking for something a bit different and in no rush to go back. I had an appointment setup with a referral but that fell through. Hence, when Jessica reached out to me, I made a request.

In our texting before, she mentioned having a friend. I asked her to set it up. She did and I was on my way. I arrive at Jessica's incall. Place is as usual, very low-light, TV playing and bedroom door shut with someone obviously inside. Not sure who, she says "aunt. " Never been a problem for me before, as I have seen her with female friends in there before. But, there is a big void in the place, no friend. She said she was on her way. I take a seat on couch and we watch Dr Phil for about 15 min, just chatting. All the while she is looking at her phone every 10 seconds, texting and even calling her a few times. I could hear her talking to a woman, so that made me think her friend was at least real. Her friend was delayed because she wanted to shower and look nice, plus waiting on ride. I told Jessica, I don't blame her friend for being late. Clean and late is better than on time and dirty. Needless to say, the friend never made it. After about 30 min, I put my hat on and started to say goodbye to Jessica.

She really wanted me to stay and got dressed up, freshly showered and everything. She still wanted to have a good time, even without her friend. So, we discussed options and had our fun together. She knew from past conversations that I had never tried Greek so after our regular BBBJ, CFS, or rather during, she said, "pull it out and stick in in my. " so I did. During the rest of the session, we enjoyed multiple pos, more CFS and more Greek. She was fully dedicated to making my enjoy myself. Fully.

Jessica is a great girl. Incall is a mess and she is moving apparently. BBBJ is still sub-par (see previous posts on her) but her attitude and willingness to please goes a long way. She is only seeing a few regulars at the moment. If that changes, digits to Seniors I've talked to before.

Cartog
12-02-14, 21:22
I picked up a lady off X this afternoon and she goes by Starr. Initially I was a bit concerned about picking her up as I noticed a dope dealer standing nearby, by nevertheless I offered her a ride. Starr was about 5'3", mid 20's, small but nicely shaped tits with nice nipples. I think she was concerned that I might be a cop and asked me to prove that I wasn't one. I calmed her nerves when I reached down her top to fondle one of her tits with my cold hand. We soon found an agreeable parking location. She did let me play with her a bit and I think she was surprised how excited my little weasel was. We agreed to a BBBJ. She said she does not usually do CIM, but would do for a little extra. Anyhow, her BBBJ was alright but did not include any deep throat action. She did do the CIM and slowly sucked every dropped up. I gave her a napkin which she spit in. At that time she did mention that she definitely won't swallow. I would give Starr a performance rating of 3.5 stars. I might see to see her again for some FS or even another BJ. She did say she has an incall. Have fun, but be safe!

Sarek33
12-02-14, 22:32
I picked up a lady off X this afternoon and she goes by Starr. Initially I was a bit concerned about picking her up as I noticed a dope dealer standing nearby, by nevertheless I offered her a ride. Starr was about 5'3", mid 20's, small but nicely shaped tits with nice nipples. I think she was concerned that I might be a cop and asked me to prove that I wasn't one. I calmed her nerves when I reached down her top to fondle one of her tits with my cold hand. We soon found an agreeable parking location. She did let me play with her a bit and I think she was surprised how excited my little weasel was. We agreed to a BBBJ. She said she does not usually do CIM, but would do for a little extra. Anyhow, her BBBJ was alright but did not include any deep throat action. She did do the CIM and slowly sucked every dropped up. I gave her a napkin which she spit in. At that time she did mention that she definitely won't swallow. I would give Starr a performance rating of 3.5 stars. I might see to see her again for some FS or even another BJ. She did say she has an incall. Have fun, but be safe!I saw her yesterday evening on X as well, I reported on her before but no one responded like they'd ever heard of her. My experience was similar but I offered her a Jackson and a Hamilton and that included CIM and I had to beg her for deep throat and she wouldn't lick the head (like pornstars do). She did tell me that she would only take calls between 9 and 3 because her boyfriend is at work I only out at night when he's on call which is how I happened upon her.

She seems a little conniving because she charged you extra for CIM and not me, I did tip a Hamilton for taking some instruction and I lasted pretty long. I tried to get her number but she didn't give it to me said I'll just have to catch her on the street. We'll see.

Be safe and keep your eyes on the rearview.

Countryboy72
12-03-14, 00:06
I saw her yesterday evening on X as well, I reported on her before but no one responded like they'd ever heard of her. My experience was similar but I offered her a Jackson and a Hamilton and that included CIM and I had to beg her for deep throat and she wouldn't lick the head (like pornstars do). She did tell me that she would only take calls between 9 and 3 because her boyfriend is at work I only out at night when he's on call which is how I happened upon her.

She seems a little conniving because she charged you extra for CIM and not me, I did tip a Hamilton for taking some instruction and I lasted pretty long. I tried to get her number but she didn't give it to me said I'll just have to catch her on the street. We'll see.

Be safe and keep your eyes on the rearview.Her boyfriend is apparently not enamored with her working, so watch the night tie stuff, LOL. There are a couple young things that work that area and hang out together, April being one of them her reports are a bit better.

MasterBait
12-04-14, 16:16
Found a red head on X, said her name is Morgan age 26 . Spinner body, 126 lbs., decent tits, big dark nipples . Did the checks and she said anything you want for a Jackson. I only do BJ because I am handicaped. BJ skills in need of improvement. With that being said, she is new by one week, has seen 5 clients, and she is a bargain. She said she swallows, COF, COB, whatever you want. F / S same bargain of a Jackson. She will go to Greece for a little extra. Quiet girl, school girl type. The Jackson is for car dates. Take her home or motel would be extra . Has a couple of little ones and wants her dance card to fill up with respectable seniors . Digits for my senior, credibile friends. You know the drill. Lets do the right thing and help those kids out with something under the tree.

BigD1414
12-04-14, 16:36
Long time viewer, first time poster. Did the rounds around 5:30 yesterday and saw absolutely nothing. Might be slowing down from the cold weather. Stay safe everyone.

MasterBait
12-05-14, 10:55
Found a red head on X, said her name is Morgan age 26 . Spinner body, 126 lbs., decent tits, big dark nipples . Did the checks and she said anything you want for a Jackson. I only do BJ because I am handicaped. BJ skills in need of improvement. With that being said, she is new by one week, has seen 5 clients, and she is a bargain. She said she swallows, COF, COB, whatever you want. F / S same bargain of a Jackson. She will go to Greece for a little extra. Quiet girl, school girl type. The Jackson is for car dates. Take her home or motel would be extra . Has a couple of little ones and wants her dance card to fill up with respectable seniors . Digits for my senior, credibile friends. You know the drill. Lets do the right thing and help those kids out with something under the tree.Sorry fellas, I forgot to mention that Morgan is a squiter to boot. You should jump this train soon or you will have to get in the line.

MasterBait
12-07-14, 00:18
Did anyone notice Summer in the " Strictly Platonic " section, Dec. 6th?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/stp/4792556922.html

MasterBait
12-07-14, 09:16

http://dayton.craigslist.org/stp/4792556922.htmlMental fuck up. She is on CL. Haaaaa, someone flagged her post .

Avunus
12-07-14, 17:09
Tiffany, WSW, late 20's ish (maybe approaching 30), large batteries and nice backside view. Excellent BBBJ and soft skin.

Have reported on Tiffany a few time in the past. I had been filled in on a few details pertaining to her circumstances and past and wasn't in a hurry to re-visit her. She had been reaching out to me almost daily since last visit. The other day, my appointment fell through with a known provider and I was in Tiffany's area. Reached out for a quick visit and she was excited. Was only planning on BBBJ, but ended up enjoying both that and CFS. Short visit (as her friend Brandi put it) but that was the intent. While during one of my previous visits (and mentioned in a previous post) Brandi didn't seem too happy to see Tiffany with a new friend, Brandi seemed cool this time and even joked a bit with me, per notes above.

For those of you who have her digits, she is always looking for visits from her friends. But, proceed with caution. She didn't remember texting me at times or parts of our conversation and even during our visit, she was a bit out of it. She put her coat on and said "is this your coat, I don't remember wearing this before. " She had that coat on when I arrived. Hence, a bit out of it.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Limber223
12-07-14, 18:44

http://dayton.craigslist.org/stp/4792556922.htmlIndeed, she also has been under "casual encounters"; she must be really needing that $ to support her habit. Otherwise, we might see her in BP; but again, BP is not free.

Cartog
12-08-14, 18:31
I reported on Starr last week and happened to see her out walking again this afternoon off Linden. I picked her up and off we went for a car date. I was considering going to her incall, but she said it was not available as she can only use it up until about 3 pm. She again gave me a nice BBBJCIM with spit. I enjoyed fondling her beautiful titties and sucking on her nice erect nipples. Starr has become one of my favorites.

Have fun, but be careful!

Hofan58
12-08-14, 21:04
I reported on Starr last week and happened to see her out walking again this afternoon off Linden. I picked her up and off we went for a car date. I was considering going to her incall, but she said it was not available as she can only use it up until about 3 pm. She again gave me a nice BBBJCIM with spit. I enjoyed fondling her beautiful titties and sucking on her nice erect nipples. Starr has become one of my favorites.

Have fun, but be careful!What does she look like?

Hofan58
12-10-14, 14:38
I took a brief cruise thru the east side last night. As Sarek reported, the only lady out was the one with long thick blond hair, Terri Lynn. She is in her mid 30's and she has been working third street for about a decade now. I have never picked her up, but there are reviews of her. Out on Xenia, I saw Glenna who is about 49 year old. I took a pass on picking her up. I believe she used to have a daughter who also worked the streets, but could be wrong about that. I did see LE out on third. Have fun, but be safe!Be careful of Terri Lynn.

WithRespect
12-17-14, 11:50
I have met Morgan twice and this time she asked me to post a picture. Morgan is very nice and very willing to please. My dream was 2 jacksons for what ever I wanted at my place. She is looking for more friends that can pick her up and have somewhere to go. She needs some instruction on how do give a great BBBJ but is very willing to learn.

If you have some serious posts, PM me for her number.

Nothin Special
12-17-14, 20:00
Hey all, its been a long time.

I just wanted to report that I visited with Starr today about 11:30 am on X. She is average height, nice and thin. She has brown hair, a pretty face and maybe "be" cups. She does have excellent nipples. She says her phone is out, but hopes to get that fixed soon. Who knows. I got a BBBJCIM, and loved it. I would highly recommend. Overall, she seems to be a sweet girl with no drama that I could see. Definitely worth a stop.

Good luck, Stay safe.

NS.

BigRodDayton
12-18-14, 18:42
Almost picked up Donna on and Main but there looked to be LEO around. Blonde hair and thought she was Lady gaga. Intel on this one?

BigRodDayton
12-18-14, 19:14
Almost picked up Donna on and Main but there looked to be LEO around. Blonde hair and thought she was Lady gaga. Intel on this one?North M by Marathon.

Gem City Mongo
12-21-14, 09:34
If you have some serious posts, PM me for her number.Clear your inbox. I think you just got popular.

Burgh86
12-21-14, 10:13
Was cruising Friday around 2 and didn't see much but a few LE decided to take a break and continue later around 7 went back out started on x and didn't see anything continued my loop to 3 and saw Stevie made the pick and went to her incall was just going for a BBBJ but half way through she threw an offer out for FS a extra. 10. Threw the raincoat on and went for it. The BBBJ was average as was the FS don't know if I'll repeat.

Burgh86
12-21-14, 10:23
Hey withrespect your inbox is full can't send any messages to you.

WithRespect
12-22-14, 11:23
Hey withrespect your inbox is full can't send any messages to you.Sorry about that guys, I was blasted with requests for Morgan's number and was out Christmas shopping all day. I have plenty of room now.

Avunus
12-22-14, 12:31
As things got crazy around here the past few weeks, I stuck to referrals and regulars. I have been able to spend some time with Tiffany, WSW early 30's. Pics are on the boards and additional info as well. Nice batteries and BBBJ keeps getting better and better.

Tiffany, WSW, early 30's, nice batteries, great backside (great view), bit of a belly but overall nice body. Her skin hasn't been as smooth as of late, and that's stands out to me. While I have only spent time with her at her incall and one of her friends house, her incall seems to be a bit unstable at the moment. She is working on that but not sure how long it will last.

If you have her digits, and are in the area, she would love to hear from you. If not, Seniors who want a new friend, let me know.

Avunus
12-22-14, 12:38
Have been spending some time on and off with Jessica, who I have reported on several times. Jessica, WSW / WSP, late 20's, petite, small batteries, overall nice body. I enjoy connecting with Jessica because her attitude and accommodating nature is simply wonderful.

For instance, as I have reported on in the past, her BBBJ skills could be improved, hence I suggested we try something different and she was open for suggestions. We tried some foot play; a new venture for me. She was all about it. She was a bit embarrassed as she had not painted her toes but assured me the next time she would let me pick a color and have them "nice and done up. " Her words. While I didn't really care, the fact that she is wanting to do such a thing shows her accommodating nature; and she is working hard to ensure I keep coming back. It's working!

I will say her incall is not the greatest but gets the job done. I always feel safe and uninterrupted.

Overall, great girl, nice attitude and who knows what she and I will try next! I know a few of you have her digits. Check in with her and try something new!

Belton78
12-22-14, 14:27
Well after trying for 2 weeks finally got a response back from Morgan. I meet her and we went back to my place. Got to my room and she undressed right away. Started out with a BBBJ. When I got hard she said you want me on top. I said can I eat you out first she said yes. So I ate her out and she seemed to cum like twice but was not vocal about it. Then we did in Mish and I came all over her Tits. She is a sweet girl. Very nice personality. Not rushing at all. She doesn't kiss which I don't like but oh well. The only bad thing is getting ahold of her. I tried the other night again and she gave me a 3rd number cause her other two where out of minutes. Then her 3rd ran out of minutes and got a call from some handler or the husband saying she would be where we meet at. I just said never mind and went back home. LOL I would repeat with her more if she would get a phone that would not run out of minutes.

Belton78
12-22-14, 14:30
I got Mandi number along time ago. I don't call her much cause she is never showered or looking good when I meet her and she reaks so bad of smoke. I only call her when I can't get a hold of anyone else. She is very good at BBBJ. I would meet her more if she showered and didn't smoke so much.

YungMonga
12-23-14, 05:40
As I usually just read and get info on ladies. I did see hope from m. She's a bit bigger but does the job well. Got a BBBJCIM. I'd give it a 7 on a scale of 10. Would repeat and does have digits. Also have many others digits.

PleasureGiver
12-23-14, 13:06
After the rain last night, about 1: am, Main was hoping with both WSW & BSW.

And no LEO to be found anyway.

Belton78
12-23-14, 17:13
As I usually just read and get info on ladies. I did see hope from m. She's a bit bigger but does the job well. Got a BBBJCIM. I'd give it a 7 on a scale of 10. Would repeat and does have digits. Also have many others digits.If that is the hope I am thinking of you better watch your self with her. She is a bad girl there are reports on her here better check them out. Watch yourself if you do repeat.

MrStabbyPhace
12-23-14, 21:58
Cruising home the other evening and saw Beth off 3. Picked her up and drove to a private spot for an alright BBBJ. I would repeat if out looking and came across her, but didn't get / want her number.

WithRespect
12-24-14, 09:29
Well after trying for 2 weeks finally got a response back from Morgan. I meet her and we went back to my place. Got to my room and she undressed right away. Started out with a BBBJ. When I got hard she said you want me on top. I said can I eat you out first she said yes. So I ate her out and she seemed to cum like twice but was not vocal about it. Then we did in Mish and I came all over her Tits. She is a sweet girl. Very nice personality. Not rushing at all. She doesn't kiss which I don't like but oh well. The only bad thing is getting ahold of her. I tried the other night again and she gave me a 3rd number cause her other two where out of minutes. Then her 3rd ran out of minutes and got a call from some handler or the husband saying she would be where we meet at. I just said never mind and went back home. LOL I would repeat with her more if she would get a phone that would not run out of minutes.Morgan has a new phone with unlimited minutes and should be easier to get in touch with now. If I have sent you one of your other numbers before, I already sent you a PM with the new number. If I didn't and you have some serious posts, just ask.

Goodson2000
12-24-14, 16:50
Her name is Brandy. Her due is in mid January. Because she is a tall girl, it is not too obvious in her street cloth. Once you unwrap her, it is large and round. I stopped and asked if she is pregnant. Initially she denied that. Later she said she usually lies about it because some men don't like to have a pregnant woman. Probably it's because of some limitations pregos have. In her case, her nipples are very sensitive. Well, I can live with that. Boobs are 'see'. She is 30 yo. Was on CL in the past. Reddish brown hair, shoulder length. Usual local rates apply.

Because of the time constraints on her, and because it's the time of the year for giving, I relax my normal digits distribution policy on this one. Prego manias are welcome. You don't have to be my friend already, but you better be active, don't be a one-post guy, a two-sentence report guy or questions first member.

Merry Christmas every one.

G2.

Goodson2000
12-24-14, 16:57
Title says it all. Light traffic, few ladies (shower / drizzle), No LE in sight.

How am I sure no LE? Look at the county motel official site. No one is checking in. It is so unusual in Gem City.

I guess this is the LE's Christmas present to all happy mongers.

G2.

BigRodDayton
12-25-14, 18:39
Was out yesterday. Remember folks, even ****** own umbrellas.

Belton78
12-26-14, 13:45
Was driving up Xenia waiting for Morgan to respond back and she never did til two hours later saying she just woke up. But while I was on Xenia picked up a brunette girl said her name was April. Picked her up around st. Nicks and she took me to a spot of hers. Got a nice BBBJCIM with spit out the door. She is a nice girl good personality. I asked if she had digits she said no but would show me where she lives and I just need to honk and she will come out if there LOL. If I see her will repeat.

BlackBear25
12-27-14, 15:07
Ran across blond spinner about 5 am on Christmas eve on 3. Used both names in two min conversation so I'm not sure which name she goes by. Standard rate for BBBJ. Caution. Did not finish job. Complained about being tired then wanted a ride further hen where picked up. I'm not a rude guy but had to boot her out the vehicle as she was full of games.

Sgorka
12-27-14, 22:32
So I decided to make a quick pass through prior to meeting a friend for dinner. Saw a maybe on X, no one on Troy, Crime scene truck on 5th. Uggh. 3rd had two maybe's. One with an umbrella and one not. Heck let's see what's under the umbrella. Her name is Amanda, she's 30 something, just left a bf, blah, blah. Glasses, medium length browish hair, heavy set. Skills are about a 3, no real oral skills to speak. Didn't know how to connect or really what to do. Didn't appear to have alot of experience. Definitely will not repeat. Be safe. Watch your 6. Laters.

Sgorka
12-28-14, 01:16
I see I forgot to add some details due to being distracted by try to set up with Chele (another post). When I droped this chick off by the subway there were at least 4 WSW within a stones throw. Just my luck. But it did take a turn for the better.

So I decided to make a quick pass through prior to meeting a friend for dinner. Saw a maybe on X, no one on Troy, Crime scene truck on 5th. Uggh. 3rd had two maybe's. One with an umbrella and one not. Heck let's see what's under the umbrella. Her name is Amanda, she's 30 something, just left a bf, blah, blah. Glasses, medium length browish hair, heavy set. Skills are about a 3, no real oral skills to speak. Didn't know how to connect or really what to do. Didn't appear to have alot of experience. Definitely will not repeat. Be safe. Watch your 6. Laters.

WithRespect
12-28-14, 10:45
Was driving up Xenia waiting for Morgan to respond back and she never did til two hours later saying she just woke up. But while I was on Xenia picked up a brunette girl said her name was April. Picked her up around st. Nicks and she took me to a spot of hers. Got a nice BBBJCIM with spit out the door. She is a nice girl good personality. I asked if she had digits she said no but would show me where she lives and I just need to honk and she will come out if there LOL. If I see her will repeat.I was lucky enough to pick up April twice. She is very cute and gives a very good BBBJ and is willing and fun for FS. Her Christmas present was 2 jacksons. I would love to be able to contact her regularly.

The one thing is trying to break up with her boyfriend who has beaten her and he can be a handful.

Mw Jrp
12-28-14, 12:37
I was lucky enough to pick up April twice. She is very cute and gives a very good BBBJ and is willing and fun for FS. Her Christmas present was 2 jacksons. I would love to be able to contact her regularly.

The one thing is trying to break up with her boyfriend who has beaten her and he can be a handful.Can't say for sure; only WR knows this answer. But I checked your posts and not a mention of April. Yet you report here you picked her up twice. Now I don't mean to call you out publically, WR. It's true there is no requirement to report every "date".

My point is to encourage everyone to read historical posts on all mongers before asking for intel or especially sharing intel. You would be amazed, what can be learned about a fella by reading his last 20 posts.

Now in fairness to WR he seems to be a new monger in good standing. He offers experience with a few gals and even is willing to share digits. Still he is new. Time will tell for sure.

Be safe and good hunting. MW.