PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31

Hot Rod 73
08-06-21, 12:29
I was out cruising the other day and TOTALLY striking out, getting ready to pack it up and head home. Made one last pass and out of nowhere appeared Kirsten. I'm a sucker for that bubble butt and small waist. Hadn't seen her in a while so offered her a ride and got caught up. Then on to some BBBJ and cfs. His was the first time I had FS with her, and I have to admit I was surprised how tight. Will definitely repeat.

CatFever
08-06-21, 15:26
I was out cruising the other day and TOTALLY striking out, getting ready to pack it up and head home. Made one last pass and out of nowhere appeared Kirsten. I'm a sucker for that bubble butt and small waist. Hadn't seen her in a while so offered her a ride and got caught up. Then on to some BBBJ and cfs. His was the first time I had FS with her, and I have to admit I was surprised how tight. Will definitely repeat.It'd sure be nice to see a pic of her (and the others) so we'd know what we're looking for! Time is prime (for me) and need to make the most of it when I got it!

Thanks and b safe.

DaytonBd2021
08-07-21, 09:14
Thanks to Hot Rod 73 for sending me the Info on Kirsten. Now I know her name. Have seen her a couple times. She is definately cute. He BBBJ could use some work. Depends on if she's using. She is thin, a cup, very nice ass and super tight kitty. If you can definately go for the cfs, it is definately worth it no will definately repeat. If I see her again I will try to get a pic. Most girls don't like getting pic taken. Best to try and take one from a short distance.

DaytonBd2021
08-09-21, 08:17
Was out yesterday and saw a WSW on M. Had some extra time made a couple passes. Dirty blonde, 5. 6 had hair in a bun and a towel around her neck. Made eye contact and waited. She hopped in and It was an Immediate NO. Not bad looking but had some serious sores all around her mouth. I told her no thank you and she got an attitude. I explained that the sores were not happening. She said that's what covers are for. I told her it wasn't happening. Almost had to get out and open her door. Just couldn't get past the sores.

Potus2020
08-09-21, 08:38
Was cruising up Main on Sat and saw a thin brunette SW at the south end of Main St. She is about 5' 5" and upon meeting her, really thin, but cute. Some guy in a truck saw her first and she was talking to him down a side street and I just pulled and watched. She kept looking at me as she talked to him for about 7-10 minutes. He pulled off and I pulled up, I was on my bike. We talked for a minute and she hopped on. We went to the nearby park and found a secluded spot and she gave me a BBBJ that was a 7 out of 10. I played with her kitty which was very fresh and clean. Her titties were in play as well, small but nice suckable nipples. We spent about 3 hrs together that day. I took her to her brothers, Wendys and then back to her place off of Main. I am going back this morning for FS. She told me the guy in the truck whipped it out as soon as she got to his truck and went to town with himself as she talked to him. She said he got off, but, it freaked her out. I'll see what happens this morning. Cost was. 25.

DaytonBd2021
08-09-21, 15:02
Was cruising up Main on Sat and saw a thin brunette SW at the south end of Main St. She is about 5' 5" and upon meeting her, really thin, but cute. Some guy in a truck saw her first and she was talking to him down a side street and I just pulled and watched. She kept looking at me as she talked to him for about 7-10 minutes. He pulled off and I pulled up, I was on my bike. We talked for a minute and she hopped on. We went to the nearby park and found a secluded spot and she gave me a BBBJ that was a 7 out of 10. I played with her kitty which was very fresh and clean. Her titties were in play as well, small but nice suckable nipples. We spent about 3 hrs together that day. I took her to her brothers, Wendys and then back to her place off of Main. I am going back this morning for FS. She told me the guy in the truck whipped it out as soon as she got to his truck and went to town with himself as she talked to him. She said he got off, but, it freaked her out. I'll see what happens this morning. Cost was. 25.I'm not one to judge but you just td every LEO that monitors this site that your mongering on a motorcycle. Glad you had a good experience but now you have outed yourself on your vehicle. That would be like me saying that I picked up a SW in a red bmw.

Be safe.

MrCombatWombat
08-09-21, 19:44
How do you identify SWs vs. Just pedestrians? I'd like to give it a shot for the thrill of things, but I've only ever mongered in hotels and outcall. I follow the lingo of street names, but in terms of finding a girl, pulling up, and initiating, I have no idea how to do that and don't want to get into any obvious trouble. Any tips?

SpermDonorRex
08-10-21, 09:22
How do you identify SWs vs. Just pedestrians? I'd like to give it a shot for the thrill of things, but I've only ever mongered in hotels and outcall. I follow the lingo of street names, but in terms of finding a girl, pulling up, and initiating, I have no idea how to do that and don't want to get into any obvious trouble. Any tips?First, all east Dayton women are available for right price. There is no wrong women to talk to there.

Second, SW gives you a "look". You won't miss it.

Good luck!

GitHerDone2020
08-10-21, 09:32
How do you identify SWs vs. Just pedestrians? I'd like to give it a shot for the thrill of things, but I've only ever mongered in hotels and outcall. I follow the lingo of street names, but in terms of finding a girl, pulling up, and initiating, I have no idea how to do that and don't want to get into any obvious trouble. Any tips?I'd she gets in your car she's not a cop. Plus they all have a certain look because of there habits. Stay off 3. X ain't bad be cautious on M. Never ask price till she's in your ride.

Brandon2779
08-10-21, 09:43
How do you identify SWs vs. Just pedestrians? I'd like to give it a shot for the thrill of things, but I've only ever mongered in hotels and outcall. I follow the lingo of street names, but in terms of finding a girl, pulling up, and initiating, I have no idea how to do that and don't want to get into any obvious trouble. Any tips?Pretty easy. Pedestrians typically have a destination in mind and are going about their business. While your average SW may also have a destination, but their eyes / head are constantly on a swivel looking at potential suitors.

Not to mention, there's definitely a "look / aesthetic" here in Dayton. If it's too good to be true. It probably is.

Make a couple of passes, if she's game. You'll spot the signs. Ask if she needs help / ride, and let her lead / initiate the convo AFTER she gets in.

MongerSeeker
08-10-21, 10:24
$25 is quite a deal for 3 hours. Most girls are in a hurry.

Was cruising up Main on Sat and saw a thin brunette SW at the south end of Main St. She is about 5' 5" and upon meeting her, really thin, but cute. Some guy in a truck saw her first and she was talking to him down a side street and I just pulled and watched. She kept looking at me as she talked to him for about 7-10 minutes. He pulled off and I pulled up, I was on my bike. We talked for a minute and she hopped on. We went to the nearby park and found a secluded spot and she gave me a BBBJ that was a 7 out of 10. I played with her kitty which was very fresh and clean. Her titties were in play as well, small but nice suckable nipples. We spent about 3 hrs together that day. I took her to her brothers, Wendys and then back to her place off of Main. I am going back this morning for FS. She told me the guy in the truck whipped it out as soon as she got to his truck and went to town with himself as she talked to him. She said he got off, but, it freaked her out. I'll see what happens this morning. Cost was. 25.

Potus2020
08-10-21, 11:16
$25 is quite a deal for 3 hours. Most girls are in a hurry.She needed me more. I took her to eat, to the store, and then back to her place where we just chilled. She is your typical dope girl in the end. I saw her again yesterday and it was a repeat.

NervousJimmy
08-10-21, 22:33
Was out cruising X last night around 9 pm and ran Into a WSW, 20's, thin and blonde. Thought it was Emily at first but turned out to be Lucky. Picked her up on a side street. She was quiet but I'm sure that's because it was our first time meeting. Found a spot for a BBBJ. She asked that I not cum in her mouth. First time with her so I was okay with that. I would not continue to see her if she doesn't allow cim. Said she just moved from Springfield. No phone at the moment. I would repeat if I see her again. Standard street rate.

Stay safe,

S9.She's actually pretty sweet, all things considered. Also, pregnant.

DestinyCalling
08-11-21, 14:45
I picked up Tiffany off X last night. She is pregnant. I was surprised how old she had become. She is 32 but up close she looks 50. Service was subpar. Complained a lot. I won't repeat.

BBace1
08-11-21, 14:47
I picked up Tiffany off X last night. She is pregnant. I was surprised how old she had become. She is 32 but up close she looks 50. Service was subpar. Complained a lot. I won't repeat.Did an afternoon tour and saw her. She was wigging out bad. I decided to keep driving.

Daytonfreek
08-11-21, 17:13
Saw an unbelievably hot brunette walking down X. Had a heavily tatted left leg and was definitely dressed the part with some daisy dukes and a belly shirt. Did two pass bys but she never made eye contact, so I pulled around to the next sidestreet to catch her just as she was arriving at that intersection. She walked around behind my car and just kept walking. She looked TGTBT from the get go and apparently was. Other than that, absolutely nothing else on X or 3, so I made a break for K / Dixie and headed down Siebenthaler to scope out Main. What can I say, it was a hotbed of afternoon action today. Saw at least half a dozen SWs between Siebenthaler and Helena. Saw a tall, thin mid 20's blonde and decided she was the one for me. Swooped past her 3 times before I finally caught her attention. Swung over to a sidestreet near a pizza joint and she got in. Did the cop checks, told me her name was Marilyn, and she had a little shack near her home, 20 for BJ, 40 for FS. I limit my street play to BJs only. My Spidey senses were tingling a little bit about going to her shack, but the little head was also tingling and ultimately won out. Took her to her dirty little shack, then she stripped down and I played with her hot little body for a minute before she dropped to her knees and sucked the life out of me. Terrific BBBJ and she knows how to work that tongue! I asked for digits afterward but she doesn't currently have a phone. She told me she is out on Main nearly everyday between 12-5, and anyone who buys her a cheap prepaid throwaway will get either BJ or FS whichever they prefer, twice per week. I don't think I will be that guy, but if it interests you have at it.

ItsAThing
08-11-21, 19:44
Anyone seen or heard from Emily? We used to hang out and had a fallen out. Hope she is in Rehab Not dead or in prison. I'll sleep better knowing that, even if I don't see that tight little ass again.

Socialguy
08-11-21, 21:51
Anyone seen or heard from Emily? We used to hang out and had a fallen out. Hope she is in Rehab Not dead or in prison. I'll sleep better knowing that, even if I don't see that tight little ass again.I saw her recently with something tied around both wrists like bandages. Not a good sign.

BBace1
08-12-21, 08:23
Saw an unbelievably hot brunette walking down X. Had a heavily tatted left leg and was definitely dressed the part with some daisy dukes and a belly shirt. Did two pass bys but she never made eye contact, so I pulled around to the next sidestreet to catch her just as she was arriving at that intersection. She walked around behind my car and just kept walking. She looked TGTBT from the get go and apparently was. Other than that, absolutely nothing else on X or 3, so I made a break for K / Dixie and headed down Siebenthaler to scope out Main. What can I say, it was a hotbed of afternoon action today. Saw at least half a dozen SWs between Siebenthaler and Helena. Saw a tall, thin mid 20's blonde and decided she was the one for me. Swooped past her 3 times before I finally caught her attention. Swung over to a sidestreet near a pizza joint and she got in. Did the cop checks, told me her name was Marilyn, and she had a little shack near her home, 20 for BJ, 40 for FS. I limit my street play to BJs only. My Spidey senses were tingling a little bit about going to her shack, but the little head was also tingling and ultimately won out. Took her to her dirty little shack, then she stripped down and I played with her hot little body for a minute before she dropped to her knees and sucked the life out of me. Terrific BBBJ and she knows how to work that tongue! I asked for digits afterward but she doesn't currently have a phone. She told me she is out on Main nearly everyday between 12-5, and anyone who buys her a cheap prepaid throwaway will get either BJ or FS whichever they prefer, twice per week. I don't think I will be that guy, but if it interests you have at it.Good score brother!

SpermDonorRex
08-12-21, 08:42
I saw her recently with something tied around both wrists like bandages. Not a good sign.Fetty destroys people's arms. It did to my favorite too. No cure.

I spotted her Saturday. I always wonder why she isn't arrested while she is open and obvious and out walking often. Does she suck out every patrol officers so no cops bother her?

Stingray Jones
08-12-21, 09:00
Anyone seen or heard from Emily? We used to hang out and had a fallen out. Hope she is in Rehab Not dead or in prison. I'll sleep better knowing that, even if I don't see that tight little ass again.I last talked to her very briefly few months ago and am a little worried too. I don't see her like that anymore, but we are / were friends and I like to keep in touch with her. I haven't seen her around anywhere so I hope she is all right.

FYI the things around her wrists are bandages. Don't want to get into her personal stuff but if you've been around her much you probably know what's up with her arms. She was in the hospital last year for it and it got pretty bad, so it's possible she is there.

Potus2020
08-12-21, 09:39
I last talked to her very briefly few months ago and am a little worried too. I don't see her like that anymore, but we are / were friends and I like to keep in touch with her. I haven't seen her around anywhere so I hope she is all right.

FYI the things around her wrists are bandages. Don't want to get into her personal stuff but if you've been around her much you probably know what's up with her arms. She was in the hospital last year for it and it got pretty bad, so it's possible she is there.I saw Emily on X just a week ago. Her arms had those bandages on both of her lower arms. They were rags more so than bandages. She was in a good mood compared to a month ago when she was mental and very angry. It's the demons.

DD Chaser
08-12-21, 10:49
Anyone seen or heard from Emily? We used to hang out and had a fallen out. Hope she is in Rehab Not dead or in prison. I'll sleep better knowing that, even if I don't see that tight little ass again.Emily was on X late yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon, leaning up against a building in a slutty rather than exhausted sort of way. Gave her a shout and she nodded. Seemed ok but those bandages around her lower arms / wrists are there and noticeable as others have reported. Don't have any more recent color because didn't spend any time with her, but she is around just not consistently.

Daytonfreek
08-12-21, 12:22
Good score brother!I will definitely go looking for her again sometime. Out of all the options I had on Main yesterday afternoon I doubt any could have outdone her.

KartKish
08-12-21, 13:04
I will definitely go looking for her again sometime. Out of all the options I had on Main yesterday afternoon I doubt any could have outdone her.New to the area, where in main street should I look for? And how to find risky versus safer ones. Please share pro tips.

BBace1
08-12-21, 13:23
I will definitely go looking for her again sometime. Out of all the options I had on Main yesterday afternoon I doubt any could have outdone her.I will start checking out that street more often.

Couch Camel
08-12-21, 16:48
Saw an unbelievably hot brunette walking down X. Had a heavily tatted left leg and was definitely dressed the part with some daisy dukes and a belly shirt. Did two pass bys but she never made eye contact, so I pulled around to the next sidestreet to catch her just as she was arriving at that intersection. She walked around behind my car and just kept walking. She looked TGTBT from the get go and apparently was. Other than that, absolutely nothing else on X or 3, so I made a break for K / Dixie and headed down Siebenthaler to scope out Main. What can I say, it was a hotbed of afternoon action today. Saw at least half a dozen SWs between Siebenthaler and Helena. Saw a tall, thin mid 20's blonde and decided she was the one for me. Swooped past her 3 times before I finally caught her attention. Swung over to a sidestreet near a pizza joint and she got in. Did the cop checks, told me her name was Marilyn, and she had a little shack near her home, 20 for BJ, 40 for FS. I limit my street play to BJs only. My Spidey senses were tingling a little bit about going to her shack, but the little head was also tingling and ultimately won out. Took her to her dirty little shack, then she stripped down and I played with her hot little body for a minute before she dropped to her knees and sucked the life out of me. Terrific BBBJ and she knows how to work that tongue! I asked for digits afterward but she doesn't currently have a phone. She told me she is out on Main nearly everyday between 12-5, and anyone who buys her a cheap prepaid throwaway will get either BJ or FS whichever they prefer, twice per week. I don't think I will be that guy, but if it interests you have at it.If this is the Marilyn you're talking about I'd stay far away. Picked her up off X a few weeks ago went FS got her digits and it was a good score. Few days later went for seconds and she cash & dashed. Next day I needed a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics and a shot in the ass from our first visit. Not worth it.

Supernova00
08-12-21, 18:46
New to the area, where in main street should I look for? And how to find risky versus safer ones. Please share pro tips.You have to understand until you prove it otherwise, we MUST consider you may be a cop, trying to bust our best providers. Please don't feel bad no one will help you, because you aren't helping yourself.

You said you are new to the area. But no history shown. If you are a real monger in other areas previously, it is good idea using your old account from your old area. Credibility is the key. Till then, happy hunting! Welcome to our area!

Supernova00
08-12-21, 18:50
If this is the Marilyn you're talking about I'd stay far away. Picked her up off X a few weeks ago went FS got her digits and it was a good score. Few days later went for seconds and she cash & dashed. Next day I needed a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics and a shot in the ass from our first visit. Not worth it.Sorry to hear that.

Can you provide more detail, what did she grab from you? Was your cash sitting on dashboard or in console, free to grab? Or did you pay first? In my opinion, that's a no-no, inviting a trouble, even with a reputable providers. Thanks.

DaytonBd2021
08-13-21, 05:20
If this is the Marilyn you're talking about I'd stay far away. Picked her up off X a few weeks ago went FS got her digits and it was a good score. Few days later went for seconds and she cash & dashed. Next day I needed a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics and a shot in the ass from our first visit. Not worth it.So when you saw her was is BBBJ or FS. And was it covered just wondering.

Daytonfreek
08-13-21, 09:02
So when you saw her was is BBBJ or FS. And was it covered just wondering.I am not the one who got the shot in ass (fingers crossed) and I only got BBBJ, but I have a strong inclination to believe that a cover would not have been mandatory had I opted for FS.

Daytonfreek
08-13-21, 09:55
If this is the Marilyn you're talking about I'd stay far away. Picked her up off X a few weeks ago went FS got her digits and it was a good score. Few days later went for seconds and she cash & dashed. Next day I needed a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics and a shot in the ass from our first visit. Not worth it.You guys need to be sharing this stuff on the open boards, instead of waiting until someone else posts about a girl you've seen and then PMing them to tell them all about it. I have received several PMs from members who have seen Marilyn, but a search of that name turns up a most recent post of a SW with that name prior to the one I made the other day, was made in 2017. The FB page of the Marilyn I met has been inactive since 2018, and she didn't look like she had hit the streets yet back then, so I am betting that is not the same girl. And to the noob who made his first post asking for intel, this is how you get it. You get out there and get your feet (and your noodle) wet and report back here. Then you earn trust and respect, which in turn leads to private intel upon request. We got to do better here.

Couch Camel
08-13-21, 13:42
Sorry to hear that.

Can you provide more detail, what did she grab from you? Was your cash sitting on dashboard or in console, free to grab? Or did you pay first? In my opinion, that's a no-no, inviting a trouble, even with a reputable providers. Thanks.Cash first because I am a dumbass.

Couch Camel
08-13-21, 13:43
So when you saw her was is BBBJ or FS. And was it covered just wondering.BBFS because I am a dumbass, again.

SpermDonorRex
08-13-21, 22:18
It's been a while. Marleymac is back in action. She is here for short time. She was always good time when she was a regular on ad and on the street.

Brandon2779
08-14-21, 02:17
Had the pleasure of picking up who I believe to be Carly / Cece. V tall / slim woman, glasses, been wearing same elaborate dress the past couple days. Convo flowed naturally. Did the initial LE checks, found a good spot. She asks for cash up front. I decline. She insists. I decline again.

I ensure her I'm not looking to play any games, and physically show her that I have the donation. Well, me showing it was not enough for her. She tries to compromise w / me by requesting I put it on the dashboard on her side. I decline.

Turned off by the encounter, I politely decide to abort mission and drive her back.

Will not be seeing her again.

The irony is that she complained as I was dropping her off because she "didn't make any money today". I understand these girls go thru a lot and probably have trauma stemming from these previous encounters. But you can't take that out on your new clientele. It's on us to not reward unacceptable behavior. (How many guys are really out here dining and dashing on a $20 bill, anyway?

Feeling lucky everything went smoothly, b / c a recent review of her stated that she was discreetly handling a knife while on the date.

Went down m and 3 and only saw that running back shaped tranny black SW. Figured that was my queue to go home LOL, &called it a night.

HarveyHungWell
08-14-21, 07:39
At the Route 4 split, saw a pretty good looking black girl in black dress. A few tats, she was ranting on about something. She was for sure high as hell. She was pulling the top of her dress down and flashing her tits. Also she was pulling her dress up and flashing her beaver. I drove back and forth, waiting for her to settle down, but then she was gone. I hit the side streets, but nothing. Leo cruising around a lot these days.

Games
08-15-21, 13:19
Was out riding Friday night around 3 am. Went down Riverview and saw a WSW mature lady. About 5'5 brown hair 140 ish maybe. Never seen her before. So I turned around parked on side street she approach quickly and hop in. We spoke while I headed to my secret spot. I asked what she do best she replied head. But also said just wait imma show you. Arrived at my spot. And she wasnt lying she blow me down hard. She takes her time and she uses her tongue and lips very well. FS was on the menu but I didn't partake. Her body is ok nothing special. I like alot of ass so all the ladies that be out is a bummer to me on the body side. But moving on. She said she doesn't really be out. I'm incline to almost believe her because I've never seen her before that night. But I'm sure she's been in the game for awhile. Like I said she's mature. But happy hunting fellas.

SpermDonorRex
08-16-21, 14:08
If this is the Marilyn you're talking about I'd stay far away. Picked her up off X a few weeks ago went FS got her digits and it was a good score. Few days later went for seconds and she cash & dashed. Next day I needed a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics and a shot in the ass from our first visit. Not worth it.I appreciate this cash and dash report. It helped me. She insisted for upfront pay but I fended it off. We found a good place to park and had a good time.

A good looking girl. Proceeded with a caution. I will repeat.

SpermDonorRex
08-16-21, 14:14
I found Brandi on M. She used to walk on 3. She is in her mid to late 20's. She went to rehab and clean but she is back. I think Main has more quality recently.

Socialguy
08-19-21, 09:58
So everyone rare once in awhile a unicorn comes along. I had some rare free time and hit the east side. Ashley was out but clearly wiggy again. The preggo (Tiffany?) was obnoxious and not looking well. I left X and was headed up 5 when I see a relatively cute mixed spinner in gray shorts and a blue little top walking along. On closer inspection, she was decently cute, with curly kinky dark hair, although the complexion looked a little off. She glanced at me, but nothing more then, but as I slowly passed and looked in my review, I saw her look back and pull up the left side of her shorts a bit showing off a decently tight left butt cheek. I casually took a couple of turns back, turned on a side street near her, and she made a turn and walked up to my car. She asked for a lift to a place on Smithville. I agreed and we drive off.

We did a but of introduction and she asked why I was out. I told her looking for fun, and she told me a lift was not enough for fun, so we chatted more. I found a nice private spot I like. She pulled up the drop and let me fondle some great tight Bees and let me such her meaty nipples, which were pretty hard. She pulled her shorts down to her ankles, helped with unbuckle and get ready, then told me to be careful playing with her kitty, but she loves getting fingered when she gives head.

Heavy tongue action, attention to the head and shaft. I hunkered down a bit more for better access for her to the boys, and she expertly gave them attention. She was noticeably wet after a bit. I held off as long as I could, but gave her a healthy blast which she held in her mouth, but did not swallow. Out the door that went, but otherwise, a tremendous time.

She was a bit high, but fun to talk with. She came here from Columbus to stay with a family member and was just looking for some help. She said she's hardly ever done the walking part (suspect she has seen some Columbus pavement), but she said she loves sucking and fucking. Her skills tell me that may be right. Sadly, though, no phone, which is one of her upcoming budget items. I am keeping a lookout for her for another visit.

Brandon2779
08-20-21, 16:10
Was going down 3rd and saw this one. Older face, but body / ass looked nice. Kinda still new to the SW side of the hobby. Any intel on her?

Made a few passes, but she was on a mission to wherever she was headed while downing a coke.

MBrownie053
08-20-21, 16:58
No intel. Just wanted to commend you on posting the pics. I read all the stories here, but pics would be nice. I haven't tried the SW hunt but thinking about it. Thanks.

Was going down 3rd and saw this one. Older face, but body / ass looked nice. Kinda still new to the SW side of the hobby. Any intel on her?

Made a few passes, but she was on a mission to wherever she was headed while downing a coke.

Brandon2779
08-20-21, 20:12
No intel. Just wanted to commend you on posting the pics. I read all the stories here, but pics would be nice. I haven't tried the SW hunt but thinking about it. Thanks.Yeah, the lack of pics are alarming. I can see the angle of protecting women from LE. But, I don't think it's much of a secret to LE on who may or may not be an SW. They stick out like sore thumbs, IMO. But, a lot of guys seem to have more loyalty to the women than to the forum itself. &Hats off to them, but, I'm here to share my full experiences (good and bad) w / fellow mongers.

Anyway, It's a nice rush. Most of the time I end up empty handed, but the thrill of landing one is nice. Honestly got fed up w / the incall prices most of the women here charge when they're the same tier / close to what's walking around on the local street.

Be smart, use common sense, watch your six, and have a little patience and you'll find it very rewarding.

IGiveVitaminD
08-20-21, 21:11
The thrill, for sure. Of driving around, being cautious of the neighbors while hunting, eluding LEO, competing with other mongers for the trophy, developing huge patience, have the instinct to be at the right place at the right time, not knowing what girl you will find that night but knowing once you find the right prey, everything comes down to a 1 or 2 minutes of chatting and seal the deal before you leave the area like a ninja.

For all those reasons, is what makes the SW hunting special from all the other mongering hobbies.

Yeah, the lack of pics are alarming. I can see the angle of protecting women from LE. But, I don't think it's much of a secret to LE on who may or may not be an SW. They stick out like sore thumbs, IMO. But, a lot of guys seem to have more loyalty to the women than to the forum itself. &Hats off to them, but, I'm here to share my full experiences (good and bad) w / fellow mongers.

Anyway, It's a nice rush. Most of the time I end up empty handed, but the thrill of landing one is nice. Honestly got fed up w / the incall prices most of the women here charge when they're the same tier / close to what's walking around on the local street.

Be smart, use common sense, watch your six, and have a little patience and you'll find it very rewarding.

Games
08-21-21, 02:17
No intel. Just wanted to commend you on posting the pics. I read all the stories here, but pics would be nice. I haven't tried the SW hunt but thinking about it. Thanks.I seen her once out walking but never meet her.

Socialguy
08-21-21, 08:31
M seems to be building us again, but lots of less than desirable ones and seemingly more trannies. I found Sweetpea out missed one pick, then found her later. Despite the high prices begged for in the past and her whining style, I enjoyed this date and left a film of baby batter in her mouth.

There's a tall blonde out too that I've had glimpses of. Not sure on her. And two much orders that seem to beg too much fir a pickup. But at least someone is out.

Socialguy
08-21-21, 09:25
M seems to be building us again, but lots of less than desirable ones and seemingly more trannies. I found Sweetpea out missed one pick, then found her later. Despite the high prices begged for in the past and her whining style, I enjoyed this date and left a film of baby batter in her mouth.

There's a tall blonde out too that I've had glimpses of. Not sure on her. And two much olders that seem to beg too much for a pickup. But at least someone is out.

Sarek33
08-21-21, 10:03
M seems to be building us again, but lots of less than desirable ones and seemingly more trannies.I have been out a few nights recently, no picks as of yet but I've seen more there than X or 3. And the men dressed as women wanting us to believe they are women are definitely out. (the fact that we can tell they're men).

I've seen a cute blonde once near the firehouse, she came down Fairview but I only saw her for a little bit. I saw some older SW that from the back looked pretty good then I saw their faces. I saw a short thick brunette cutie further down nearer to Red House but she got scooped quick. There were others but I can't remember what they looked like now.

LEO isn't heavy when I start usually between 9:30 and 10 but pick up the later it gets. I want to scoop but it's been so long I get nervous but the thrill of the hunt is what takes me out there. The 80's and 90's were the best of times because they were all up and down M, now if there are more than 2 or 3 out it's a smorgasborg.

DD Chaser
08-23-21, 10:38
Met Charlie on North Main yesterday, petite WSW brunette rocking a tight black dress. Looked good. Chatted her up briefly, did not partake. First time seeing her. Appeared some of the local Leroy's were giving her a hard time.

DestinyCalling
08-23-21, 11:53
Met Charlie on North Main yesterday, petite WSW brunette rocking a tight black dress. Looked good. Chatted her up briefly, did not partake. First time seeing her. Appeared some of the local Leroy's were giving her a hard time.She's been around for years. I knew her since prior to her 2 pregnancies. She loves her pussy eaten.

Games
08-23-21, 12:34
She's been around for years. I knew her since prior to her 2 pregnancies. She loves her pussy eaten.Why are yall eating street walkers pussy. This just amases me.

OsuFan
08-23-21, 16:36
Was north today and came down Main to make some runs. What a an hour and half of action. No not ladies. Turned off Kewowee on to third east bound and about two blocks up a car pulled out in front of a car. Stopped no one injured so moved on. Low and behold someone runs the light at Third and Finley. Was able to turn right and move on again. Nothing out so down Linden headed toward X. Didn't see this one but at Linden there was a accident. Had to detour down fifth. Saw one walker on X. Brunette with hair in a ball, skinny pretty nice bod but when she came up to window her teeth were broken and she appeared to be a little "loose" Cruised another 45 minutes and nothing out. One day I am going to find a unicorn LOL.

Brandon2779
08-24-21, 15:48
Was out around noonish, saw cecelia chatting up a blonde woman on X. Eventually came back around to get the blonde's attention but they already parted ways and were walking in separate locations. Blonde chick didn't look like she was looking for company. Continued driving past cecelia as she waved; that ship has sailed with me, will not be seeing her again.

Cartog
08-25-21, 00:57
It's been a while. Marleymac is back in action. She is here for short time. She was always good time when she was a regular on ad and on the street.Thanks to this report, I have kept an eye out hoping to spot MarleyMac an old friend from a few years back. Luckily, I did spot her on a side street off X. I circled around and she hopped in as she recognized me. We had a nice chat as I drove to my parking spot. Marley aka Dani is AA, friendly, early 30's, tats, and big sagging tits. Negatives for some might be her sagging belly fat. I enjoyed her nice BBBJCIMWS. She does not have a phone at this time and is not sure how long she will stay in Dayton. For those looking for an AA, I recommend.

Brandon2779
08-26-21, 23:15
Getting my experience in the streets! Saw Emily for the first time. She was posted up on a building on X. Moderately attractive from a distance, was eager to get the pull. Just as mentioned in previous posts about her, she has wraps across her wrists. Head game was average. Probably won't see again b / c she's simply not my type for FS (too thin / no ass), and the BJ alone just won't get me there. Maybe if I was in a pinch, and she wasn't far out of my way. Anyway. Overall, decent looking girl, and can actually hold a conversation.

Have digits, willing to share w / seniors.

Also got more intel on Big Booty Barbara from her and a more accurate description / location of where she is usually at.

RabbitDaddy
08-27-21, 13:48
Getting my experience in the streets! Saw Emily for the first time. She was posted up on a building on X. Moderately attractive from a distance, was eager to get the pull. Just as mentioned in previous posts about her, she has wraps across her wrists. Head game was average. Probably won't see again b / c she's simply not my type for FS (too thin / no ass), and the BJ alone just won't get me there. Maybe if I was in a pinch, and she wasn't far out of my way. Anyway. Overall, decent looking girl, and can actually hold a conversation.

Also got more intel on Big Booty Barbara from her and a more accurate description / location of where she is usually at.Hey Brandon,

I would like info and intel on Emily & BB Barbara.

Thanks in advance.

RabbitDaddy.

GitHerDone2020
08-27-21, 18:45

Also got more intel on Big Booty Barbara from her and a more accurate description / location of where she is usually at.Emily can be hot or cold depends on how you catch her, but one of the tightest vags around. You missed out trust me, plus her ass is quite nice when its bent over my couch bubbly. I have it on video trust me.

DaytonBd2021
08-28-21, 03:18
Emily can be hot or cold depends on how you catch her, but one of the tightest vags around. You missed out trust me, plus her ass is quite nice when its bent over my couch bubbly. I have it on video trust me.Here's a pic she sent today. Definately looking rough.

Westy0311
08-31-21, 17:29
Does anyone know anything about her? I see her all the damn time and am wondering if she is working or just crazy and likes to sit at bus stops for no reason at all.

Daytonfreek
09-03-21, 00:48
Went hunting for 2 hours tonight and came up empty handed. When I got off 35 to head to X I noticed a Dayton squad SUV approaching behind me with his lights and siren on. I though he was coming for me, but then blew past me and made a sharp turn onto X. I don't know what was going on there, but there were nearly half a dozen squad cars up a little ways past Corwin. It was enough for me to scratch X from my route for the rest of the night. Spent well over an hour stalking Main up and down from Seibenthaler to Helena, but didn't see any SWs that interested me except for one cute, petite light skinned BSW. I took a left on a sidestreet and came back around, but she was getting into another car by the time I made it back to her. If that so happened to be one of you fellas, do tell about how it went. Other than that, absolutely nothing. The only saving grace is that I discovered that Victor's Taco Shop on Keowee is serving up some kick ass tacos. Definitely my new mongering meal stop.

SpermDonorRex
09-03-21, 08:42
Went hunting for 2 hours tonight and came up empty handed. When I got off 35 to head to X I noticed a Dayton squad SUV approaching behind me with his lights and siren on. I though he was coming for me, but then blew past me and made a sharp turn onto X. I don't know what was going on there, but there were nearly half a dozen squad cars up a little ways past Corwin. It was enough for me to scratch X from my route for the rest of the night. Spent well over an hour stalking Main up and down from Seibenthaler to Helena, but didn't see any SWs that interested me except for one cute, petite light skinned BSW. I took a left on a sidestreet and came back around, but she was getting into another car by the time I made it back to her. If that so happened to be one of you fellas, do tell about how it went. Other than that, absolutely nothing. The only saving grace is that I discovered that Victor's Taco Shop on Keowee is serving up some kick ass tacos. Definitely my new mongering meal stop.I think differently. If that many cruisers at one location, I think the other end of Xenia is safe! I'd be happy hunting.

It isn't true if they are in manhunting mode in the area, actively looking for someone.

SpermDonorRex
09-03-21, 08:44
Thanks to this report, I have kept an eye out hoping to spot MarleyMac an old friend from a few years back. Luckily, I did spot her on a side street off X. I circled around and she hopped in as she recognized me. We had a nice chat as I drove to my parking spot. Marley aka Dani is AA, friendly, early 30's, tats, and big sagging tits. Negatives for some might be her sagging belly fat. I enjoyed her nice BBBJCIMWS. She does not have a phone at this time and is not sure how long she will stay in Dayton. For those looking for an AA, I recommend.That's good you found her. I saw her yesterday as well.

When I spotted her a few weeks ago, she explained she would be staying in Dayton for short time but apparently her plan has changed and she is still here.

GitHerDone2020
09-03-21, 13:05
That's good you found her. I saw her yesterday as well.

When I spotted her a few weeks ago, she explained she would be staying in Dayton for short time but apparently her plan has changed and she is still here.Its funny how a lot of you guys brag about paying for nasty chics that most of us wouldn't do for free. But good luck I guess. 80 percent of these chics I wouldn't give a ride down the street. About 20 percent just might be worth pickin up.

Red Running
09-03-21, 16:24
That's good you found her. I saw her yesterday as well.

When I spotted her a few weeks ago, she explained she would be staying in Dayton for short time but apparently her plan has changed and she is still here.I to try to pick her up yesterday after seeing her because I had seen her a couple years ago when she was advertising on Backpage. I think she thought I was a cop or something though because she said no thanks to the ride. In all fairness I was wearing very cop like sunglasses LOL.

If anyone has a number for her please PM me because I would love to hook up with her again she gives a great head.

Daytonfreek
09-04-21, 02:53
Anybody know what the deal is with these dudes who are sometimes walking with SWs? Are they pimps / handlers, or pedestrians trying to get some action even though it's pretty much a lost cause if you're not in a car? If they're pimps / handlers, this seems like a very poor business strategy to me. I will not approach a SW unless she is alone. I won't even approach a pair of SWs who are chit chatting, and I sure won't approach one who is walking with a dude.

Daytonfreek
09-06-21, 02:20
The only thing separating a SW from a STG provider is that the latter can keep track of a cell phone while the former can't. BTW I also had a pretty fun time with Cece "the knife wielder" last night. That's not a 4" blade knife, it's a nail file LOL.

GitHerDone2020
09-06-21, 10:42
The only thing separating a SW from a STG provider is that the latter can keep track of a cell phone while the former can't. BTW I also had a pretty fun time with Cece "the knife wielder" last night. That's not a 4" blade knife, it's a nail file LOL.If that's tru why do so many escorts have a different phone num every other week. Some don't but alot do also there's a bunch of SW that also post on stg. So I don't see much a diff at all really. Plus most the chics on stg are not real or have dicks. I'll stic to the SW.

SpermDonorRex
09-06-21, 20:54
I saw a report on Escort forum that someone found Tattoo Jess recently.

I spotted her on X. I was on my way to my schedule date and I didn't stop though. From distance she looked alright to me. I would like to scoop her.

GitHerDone2020
09-06-21, 21:48
I saw a report on Escort forum that someone found Tattoo Jess recently.

I spotted her on X. I was on my way to my schedule date and I didn't stop though. From distance she looked alright to me. I would like to scoop her.If you like fish tacos you'll love Jess, picked her up once and before the panties came off it smelled like the dumpster at long john silvers. So I went for the knob gobble. I won't repeat, major bb damage, don't shower much. I'm sure there was a time she was decent but that's what the streets of Dayton do to girls.

GitHerDone2020
09-06-21, 21:52
Anybody know what the deal is with these dudes who are sometimes walking with SWs? Are they pimps / handlers, or pedestrians trying to get some action even though it's pretty much a lost cause if you're not in a car? If they're pimps / handlers, this seems like a very poor business strategy to me. I will not approach a SW unless she is alone. I won't even approach a pair of SWs who are chit chatting, and I sure won't approach one who is walking with a dude.3 kinds of guys walk with girls. There dope boy, boy friend, or pimp, or it can be there dope boy, pimp, boy friend all in one package.

Member #6319
09-09-21, 08:33
... had a pretty fun time with Cece "the knife wielder" last night. That's not a 4" blade knife, it's a nail file LOL.Not to be a dick here, but I shared what I did for the benefit of others safety. I know the difference between a nail file and a knife and I'm pretty sure you weren't in the vehicle with us. If you were, I hope you enjoyed the show!

DaytonBd2021
09-10-21, 21:11
Made the rounds today. Saw a tall big boibew WSW. Mad a couple turns and parked. She came up to the car got in. She wasn't as good looking close up as from a distance. Not a big deal. Did the normal LE check. Went and parked. She asked for. 4 for BBBJ. I normally haggle but didn't this time for some reason. Wish I would have. She agreed to FIV. Strong odor down below. She started strong and then fizzled. I had put the donation visible to both. Suddenly she opened the door grabbed the cash and bolted. Not like I lost alot. Just the point. She is worthless. Looks are extremely rough close up, smelly bag. Lackluster skills. STAY AWAY WILL NOT REPEAT.

DaytonBd2021
09-10-21, 21:17
After a bad experience on X, I decided to call it a day. Had to go up M to get home. Saw a skinny WSW walking. Also saw crazy Crystal. Made a couple swipes. LE was following a thick ass WSW down around oldmain and grand. Went back up and skinny saw me and motioned. Figured I'd try. Swooped and parked. Agreed to. 2. BBBJ. Found a spot. She has A cup tits, small frame. Many tattoos. Had 2 on her left arm. 1 of an elephant. She got to business. She had descent skills, can take it deep. FIV, Stinky fish. Kind of a turn off but she kept sucking untill she drained me. Tipped appropriately and dropped. Not sure if I will repeat. Smelly kitty is a major turn off.

Jagsno1
09-12-21, 02:11
Picked up a WSW tonight on E3. Her name was Brenda but she goes by Bre (which is weird considering the last person I gave a report on was named Bree, but this is a different woman). She's older and has a nice "spinner" body for her age, with the normal wear and tear of the streets. She's a smoker but didn't smell of smoke. After a LE check and discussion of what I was looking for (just BBBJ, tonight), she told me about a good spot. At first, I wasn't too keen on it because it was down an alley (something I don't normally do). But honestly, it was a great spot (and safe). She gave a nice BJ (not DT, but still good). She followed direction well and gave the boys the needed attention when suggested to. After finishing up, she brought up giving me her digits, as she prefers that over walking the streets. I, also, asked permission to share her digits here, and she was alright with it, as long as they are "senior" members and over 40. (I had explained to her what senior members meant / LOL). I'm not sure what she would charge for FS, or what is all available (I sense that it would still be car play), but it only set me back. 2 for what I received, and I would probably give her a little more next time. So, if you're over 40, and a senior member and would like her digits, hit me up.

OsuFan
09-12-21, 15:19
Picked Jordan this afternoon near Linden and 3. Short maybe 5-4, said she was 24, some teeth needed attention, but all in all a very good time and would repeat. No phone as usual.

Cartog
09-12-21, 17:56
On a side street off X, I came upon Korean Joni who was out for a walk. She was alone and recognized me and soon we were off to my parking spot as I had the urge for a blowjob. Joni's preference is covered BJ which I agreed to, and she provided a rubber. It was a decent unrushed CBJ with some nipple sucking and kissing included. She has no phone.

Potus2020
09-13-21, 00:20
I picked this same SW up several months ago on Main St. Near Forest. I had roughly the same experience. Thin, tatted, small breasts, Decent BBBJ. FIV, not much smell when I was with her. Her hair was wet so I think she just showered.
We were only blocks from her place. She is About 27 yo, said she was from Centerville and I asked her questions to verify and she passed my test. Took her to see her pharmacist. And went to her apt. off of Main. Was supposed to see her there several days later for FS and was ghosted.

After a bad experience on X, I decided to call it a day. Had to go up M to get home. Saw a skinny WSW walking. Also saw crazy Crystal. Made a couple swipes. LE was following a thick ass WSW down around oldmain and grand. Went back up and skinny saw me and motioned. Figured I'd try. Swooped and parked. Agreed to. 2. BBBJ. Found a spot. She has A cup tits, small frame. Many tattoos. Had 2 on her left arm. 1 of an elephant. She got to business. She had descent skills, can take it deep. FIV, Stinky fish. Kind of a turn off but she kept sucking untill she drained me. Tipped appropriately and dropped. Not sure if I will repeat. Smelly kitty is a major turn off.

Potus2020
09-13-21, 00:45
I saw the above 3 over the last 4 weeks, all were picked up on X.

Jesse. About 30 yo, blonde, decent body, tatted up. Picked up near Sunoco and went to a nearby bando. BBBJ, FIV for. 25. Rushed, user, stopped to hit her pipe. Would not repeat.

Dani. Saw her at night on side street off of X. 35-40 yo BSW, 5'8", 145 lbs. Agreed to. 3 for BBBJ, play with titties, no FIV. Pretty good skills, all business, nice big titties. Would repeat.

Emily. Met her on X after several failed attempts. Agreed to. 20 for BBBJ, FIV. In the end, she spent over 2 hours with me in my car. You know, trip to the pharmacy, more BBBJ, Gave her another .2, back to the pharmacy, etc. Another .2 for more BBBJ. Hey, I just wanted to watch her and enjoy the FIV. Overall, I really enjoyed her, she's cute, fun and pleasant. Making plans for FS later this week. She has a tight kitty and was freshly showered when I picked her up. Her arms were bandaged as reported previously and she has multiple sores on her legs. But, she is pleasant when you catch her in the right frame of mind. In the end, I gave her. 8 overall. She was with me for over 2 hours. In my mind, well worth it. Will repeat.

Saw CeCe and Ashley on many of my trips down X. They are both pleasant and I often stop and talk with the two of them. I have had dreams with both of them.

Cartog
09-13-21, 11:36
I first picked up Kierston a few years back when she was a 20 yo and have seen her several times since. Some of our hookups have been good while others just so-so. The other evening after dark, I saw her out on X and decided to pick her up. She appeared to be freshly showered and we had a nice chat as I drove to my parking spot. I enjoyed nice unrushed BBBJ and finished with mish CFS. It was an enjoyable visit.

Socialguy
09-14-21, 10:09
I first picked up Kierston a few years back when she was a 20 yo and have seen her several times since. Some of our hookups have been good while others just so-so. The other evening after dark, I saw her out on X and decided to pick her up. She appeared to be freshly showered and we had a nice chat as I drove to my parking spot. I enjoyed nice unrushed BBBJ and finished with mish CFS. It was an enjoyable visit.A solid favorite when she's awake, clean and on. She used to be a very horny girl. I rarely see her out, and usually I'm late to the pick.

Potus2020
09-15-21, 00:27
I was coming down M tonight heading back to home base (work) and was just looking to see what was going on. I needed to pull over to check my phone for messages and whipped into the Marathon station. I saw a BSW talking to some black guys on the sidewalk so I just sat there to see where this went. She was not bad looking and was running all around the station talking to anybody that would listen to her. Five minutes later a WSW shows up and is talking to the same guys. She eventually goes in the station for something and comes back out and walks right in front of me and does not even look over. I had been sitting there for 10 minutes now and no one has approached me. So, now they are all on the sidewalk on the side street just talking and so I pull out into the street and say something to the group and motion for the WSW to get in. She runs around the car and just jumps in and says, you need a ride. I tell her she stole my line. Within 10 seconds I tell her I'll give her. 2 for a BBBJ. She says deal. We go up into the hood and park in front of a bando. She tells me she gives fire head. Whats that mean? Anyways, I think I know now. She got on her knees in the front seat and just went at it like I have never seen. She was moaning and groaning, DT, making all kinds of noises. It was crazy and quite enjoyable. I told her I wanted some pussy and she reached around and pulled her pants down and I dipped a finger in to see what the smell rating was. To my surprise, she was pretty clean so I went at it. She just loved that action as she rocked back and forth and just ground herself into me. All of this while the BJ action is going hot and heavy. At one point I had her turn her ass around to me and I just went to town fingering her pussy with two fingers now with her just going nuts. She then flipped around on her back and spread her legs and I went at her pussy again. Then she pulled her top up and pulled her bra up and brought her tits out and I was sucking on her nips like a baby. I couldn't believe it. She told me she came twice and I knew it was true. She then flipped back around and spent another 5 or so on me before we called it quits. I got my wallet out and handed her a 20 and she said thanks, now I can eat. She didn't ask for more. She tells me it was great and I say your telling me. Wow, what an experience. I had no idea this was going to happen. She was 35 to 40, about 5'4", dirty blonde hair, 120 lbs and probably 32 B's. I didn't look for evidence of use, how could I? She wasn't thin. No phone, no digits, says it was stolen the night before. I have driven that road 300 times in the last several years and I don't believe I have never seen her before. I gave her another ten before the drop. She deserved it. That was the best SW action I have been had, bar none.

This part perplexes me. I spend most of my time these days on the dating site SA. I have had reasonable success there, but at a much higher cost. If I have more experiences like this, Geeezzzzzz, I don't know what I'll do.

DaytonBd2021
09-15-21, 08:53
Dream t of Amanda on M. She has good skills. Has put on weight over the years but reliable provider. Only had 1 issue with her in the past but she made it right. Is a small bbw, belly fat. Opted for BBBJ, FIV. NO odor down below. She gets the job done. I do have digits for seniors only.

Cartog
09-16-21, 00:53
On Third St, I offered a ride to Destiny who was out walking near the Sunoco on 3. She seemed friendly so off we went to my parking spot where she provided an enjoyable BBBJCIM. Destiny has brown hair, upper 20's, about 5'2", 140 lbs. I will try to see her again for another round of quick fun.

Westy0311
09-18-21, 10:54
Found her early this morning and that was one of the best sloppy BBBJ's I've ever had. If you're in that area and see a thick BSW with dreads, pick her up.

Games
09-18-21, 14:21
Found her early this morning and that was one of the best sloppy BBBJ's I've ever had. If you're in that area and see a thick BSW with dreads, pick her up.Are you sure she said jada. That sounds alot like jackie. But maybe its another girl. Sounds like I got to go check this out.

Westy0311
09-18-21, 17:37
That's what she told me her name was. Regardless, I'm definitely going to repeat.

Are you sure she said jada. That sounds alot like jackie. But maybe its another girl. Sounds like I got to go check this out.

DaytonBd2021
09-20-21, 08:23
Made several round on Sunday. Saw several SW on M. 3 different BSW, WSW Amy. None we're my preference. Then Saw WSW Danielle. She has Curly brown hair. Was wearing red shorts and a white shirt. Had Dreamt of her many times over the years. Figured I would give it a shot. She got in and remembered me. She was super High and just kept talking real fast. She used to be a super hot SW. But the years and the demons have taken their toll. Kind of wished I would have kept driving. Hoped the experience would not be a total loss. Every place I went to park she kept saying that there were people there that hated her or shot at her or wanted to rob her. I finally told her that I didn't have time to keep driving around. Finally got to a spot and got down to business. Opted for BBBJ I'm. Started slow. Slid FIV, she started to get in to it. Definately a sloppy BBBJ. Almost too much. The more I played with kitty the deeper she took me into her mouth. Finally busted open. Thank God she had wet wipes. Pros- BJ was decent and she allowed FIV. Cons- Desperately needs a long bath, demons were running crazy in her head. BJ was kind of rushed. Crack pipe fell out of her shirts onto floor. Glad I saw that, don't need than kind of trouble.

She did not give donation request, accepted what was given no questions asked. . 2.

Probably won't repeat. Damn shame. Hated to see here like that.

Games
09-25-21, 10:09
I decided to come out last night for a cruise. Ended up on riverview close to broadway. And had the urge to piss really bad so I found a alley. Stop my car on the side street and walk into the alley. Its super dark I'm having a piss by a abandon garage. I guess these this couple didn't notice me. But a taller thicker blk girl walks up with a white guy she puts her hands on the wall. The guys has to be like 5'6 a little guy she had to be maybe 5"11 . It was so funny hes was literally jumping into her pussy to fuck her lmao!. My sick stayed quiet right there in the dark watching this shit. I mean buddy damn near pulled all his clothes off. It was chilly. One thing I will she had a big ass. So I'm for sure going to take another drive tonight. I got to see if she going to be out. That was alot of ass. I just can't get that picture out of my head. I swear the shit you see late at night hunting booty.

GitHerDone2020
09-25-21, 11:00
I decided to come out last night for a cruise. Ended up on riverview close to broadway. And had the urge to piss really bad so I found a alley. Stop my car on the side street and walk into the alley. Its super dark I'm having a piss by a abandon garage. I guess these this couple didn't notice me. But a taller thicker blk girl walks up with a white guy she puts her hands on the wall. The guys has to be like 5'6 a little guy she had to be maybe 5"11 . It was so funny hes was literally jumping into her pussy to fuck her lmao!. My sick stayed quiet right there in the dark watching this shit. I mean buddy damn near pulled all his clothes off. It was chilly. One thing I will she had a big ass. So I'm for sure going to take another drive tonight. I got to see if she going to be out. That was alot of ass. I just can't get that picture out of my head. I swear the shit you see late at night hunting booty.Thanks for grossing out my whole day I mean a nasty ass SW with a big nasty ass on the west side is about as gross as you can get. And then you say your goin back. So basically your going to pay for something that most of us would run from.

Games
09-25-21, 19:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Daytonfreek
09-27-21, 09:18
Thanks for grossing out my whole day I mean a nasty ass SW with a big nasty ass on the west side is about as gross as you can get. And then you say your goin back. So basically your going to pay for something that most of us would run from.I ran from Emily, and if you didn't, you ain't running from nobody. Open sores all over her legs, bloody bandages on her wrists, she looks like a walking corpse. I can't even imagine sticking my dick in her. Ugh!

Cartog
09-27-21, 11:47
On X, I picked up Leala who I had met in the past a couple of times and had ok visits. However as soon as I picked her up on this day, I realized it was probably a mistake. She was coughing but claimed not covid, was complaining about being homeless, and indicated she didn't want to leave her BF standing out in the rain for long. She also mentioned that she recently found out she was pregnant. I told her I would give her $5 and she could get back to the deadbeat BF, but she settled down and said she was not in a big hurry and really needed some help. I continued to my parking spot where she did ask for her donation upfront. I resisted and really should have jumped on this opportunity to just return her but did not and gave her a small streetwalker donation. She provided poor BBBJ for a few seconds and also gave poor CFS effort. My little pecker was not enjoying her dry rough pussy so I just gave up and returned her back to X. It was not an enjoyable time with Leala.

Member #6319
09-27-21, 23:17
I get pissed sometimes while driving around thinking about having an actual choice of women just a few years ago, on third especially. I never see girls on third anymore when I'm out. (Odd times).

So today I see Kim on Main. She's there, I wanted something right now, so let's go. Nice enough, kind of lame skills, but got the job done quickly enough.

Felt like sightseeing a bit more so went over to 3 and X. 3 was usual ghost town. Saw Ceci on X and thought about seeing her again but decided no after last time ended weird.

After a bit of nothing else, headed back to main and saw Amy. What the hell, let's try round two. I kind of liked her. She's sort of not ugly, and I liked her technique more than Kim by far. Easy quick finish.

Thought about going for round three, but figured as slow as things have been, two in one day was already a bonus.

OsuFan
09-28-21, 13:31
Me bad for not reporting last week. Last week I was waiting for a provider to show up so I had some time to cruise E third. At Third and More Ave there was a reasonably good looking blonde on More. I pulled up asked if she needed a ride. She asks, what you looking for, me "fun", her what kind, me get in, she not till I know what your looking for, me ok thanks. I leave and and drive around some more as my date has yet to show up. Cruise some more and low and behold there is another lady standing there, brunette nice looking so I stopped. Same MO as the blonde. As I leave to turn right on 3rd I notice some men near a car at the Clark Station not at the pumps looking the general direction of More Ave. Although I was not going to pick either up regardless I did feel this was a set up. So thanks to this board, "do not talk business until they are in the car".

Happy Hunting osu.

CastleKing70
09-29-21, 10:54
So thanks to this board, "do not talk business until they are in the car".

Happy Hunting osu.I remember there was somewhere on this site that had a list of dos and donts on streetwalkers but I can't find it. Anyone have a link?

Cosmo68
09-29-21, 12:32
I remember there was somewhere on this site that had a list of dos and donts on streetwalkers but I can't find it. Anyone have a link?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

TalentedMan
09-29-21, 16:11
Me bad for not reporting last week. Last week I was waiting for a provider to show up so I had some time to cruise E third. At Third and More Ave there was a reasonably good looking blonde on More. I pulled up asked if she needed a ride. She asks, what you looking for, me "fun", her what kind, me get in, she not till I know what your looking for, me ok thanks. I leave and and drive around some more as my date has yet to show up. Cruise some more and low and behold there is another lady standing there, brunette nice looking so I stopped. Same MO as the blonde. As I leave to turn right on 3rd I notice some men near a car at the Clark Station not at the pumps looking the general direction of More Ave. Although I was not going to pick either up regardless I did feel this was a set up. So thanks to this board, "do not talk business until they are in the car".

Happy Hunting osu.I have noticed that a lot of the girls near or at the Clark Station have handlers / "boyfriends" that hang out at the Clark Station. May not be a setup, but someone making sure they get their cut. However, better to be safe and just keep driving.

SpermDonorRex
09-29-21, 21:46
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRulesThank you!

We don't have pay phones on the streets any more but otherwise everything the rule says is still true!

SpermDonorRex
10-01-21, 14:42
She was popular on STG. She still put her ad on it sometimes. She walks. I see her walking every time I was in the area. I enjoyed her company with Dayton standard fare.

Westy0311
10-02-21, 06:02
Don't say that. Her white knights will come and defend her for some stupid reason.

I ran from Emily, and if you didn't, you ain't running from nobody. Open sores all over her legs, bloody bandages on her wrists, she looks like a walking corpse. I can't even imagine sticking my dick in her. Ugh!

JustForFun13
10-02-21, 07:14
Don't say that. Her white knights will come and defend her for some stupid reason.Ya I picked her up a few weeks ago and took her to right aid to fix her bandage situation. I didn't partake. Nor would I. She's so pathetic. It's a shame. I really enjoyed conversing with her just a couple years ago. The demons have stole her soul.

Jagsno1
10-02-21, 17:21
She was popular on STG. She still put her ad on it sometimes. She walks. I see her walking every time I was in the area. I enjoyed her company with Dayton standard fare.Where does she walk? Met her off STG before.

SpermDonorRex
10-03-21, 11:40
Where does she walk? Met her off STG before.On M. As many of you know, she had her incall off M. She is still in the same neighborhood. Good luck!

Dragal73
10-10-21, 02:16
Anybody heard from or seen Cora lately?

If anyone has a good number for her let me know here or pm.

Thanks and be safe!

Potus2020
10-10-21, 10:49
Cora reached out to me about 5 weeks ago and that was strange because I have not seen or heard from her in 9 months. She was UTR as far I knew. She had ripped me off so I figured I had seen the last of her. However, I fondly remember her spinner body and the fun I had with her in the past. Anyways, I went to see her at an apartment over by Salem and Grand. Staying with some black guy. As usual, with most dope girls, she did not remember doing me wrong but she did apologize for doing so nonetheless. She mentioned an upcoming court date and her concerns about it. Well, we had our dream, which was lacking. I have not heard from her since. Probably won't be reaching out to her anytime soon. Also saw Red walking up on and. Main last week and talked to her some. Not interested in that either. Spending most of my time on SA these days. I'm done with with dope girls.

Anybody heard from or seen Cora lately?

If anyone has a good number for her let me know here or pm.

Thanks and be safe!

KED75
10-11-21, 08:05
Cora reached out to me about 5 weeks ago and that was strange because I have not seen or heard from her in 9 months. She was UTR as far I knew. She had ripped me off so I figured I had seen the last of her. However, I fondly remember her spinner body and the fun I had with her in the past. Anyways, I went to see her at an apartment over by Salem and Grand. Staying with some black guy. As usual, with most dope girls, she did not remember doing me wrong but she did apologize for doing so nonetheless. She mentioned an upcoming court date and her concerns about it. Well, we had our dream, which was lacking. I have not heard from her since. Probably won't be reaching out to her anytime soon. Also saw Red walking up on and. Main last week and talked to her some. Not interested in that either. Spending most of my time on SA these days. I'm done with with dope girls.Tried to respond to you, your inbox is full.

PimpDaddy83
10-11-21, 14:30
So cruising after work took long way home pandora Playlist was 🔥, went down x after highway, stopped at drive thru to get a few road pops, yet there's Marley mac, seemed fine gave her the wave to meet me back of drive thru, this is where it gets weird, some guy in a blue hoodie glasses backup is on her ass, I stop and talk to her and she's picking up rocks off the ground I say aren't you Marley you have a sis macy, she was spaced out af, here comes her friend running over to be noisy. I tell him to buzz off I don't like people creppin up on my ride. So Marley starts picking off leaves off tree. Weird, so I drive off and loop around, she's walking in middle of X like normal I stopp and say hey you ok do you need a ride, just looks at me wigged out, I tell her to get on side walk, it's dangerous walking in middle of street, so I come up to stop light and there's kierston, I stop and talk to her for a bit, didn't have time to have fun, says she's seen Marley walking around all hours of the night, spunout idk, says it's weird right now, stings and cops are cracking down hard. Gave her a 5 for a pop and chips. Drank my beverages and headed off. X did have a weird vibe of everyone like looking behind there shoulders as if something was up. Stay safe.

A.

ChargersFan18
10-12-21, 12:25
So cruising after work took long way home pandora Playlist was 🔥, went down x after highway, stopped at drive thru to get a few road pops, yet there's Marley mac, seemed fine gave her the wave to meet me back of drive thru, this is where it gets weird, some guy in a blue hoodie glasses backup is on her ass, I stop and talk to her and she's picking up rocks off the ground I say aren't you Marley you have a sis macy, she was spaced out af, here comes her friend running over to be noisy. I tell him to buzz off I don't like people creppin up on my ride. So Marley starts picking off leaves off tree. Weird, so I drive off and loop around, she's walking in middle of X like normal I stopp and say hey you ok do you need a ride, just looks at me wigged out, I tell her to get on side walk, it's dangerous walking in middle of street, so I come up to stop light and there's kierston, I stop and talk to her for a bit, didn't have time to have fun, says she's seen Marley walking around all hours of the night, spunout idk, says it's weird right now, stings and cops are cracking down hard. Gave her a 5 for a pop and chips. Drank my beverages and headed off. X did have a weird vibe of everyone like looking behind there shoulders as if something was up. Stay safe.

A.Some guy shot and killed a girl in that area recently. Been on the news, they put a pic up of her, buzzed haircut (not sure if she was SW) but next to the girl In pic was marly, so they probably knew each other.

Maveric0857
10-12-21, 20:12
Has any one seen Joni? Cruised around most of the day didn't see much.

OldsGuru
10-12-21, 22:07
Has any one seen Joni? Cruised around most of the day didn't see much.I have been striking out lately. They seem to have disappeared.

PleasureGiver
10-13-21, 02:28
I was traveling on Riverview around 5: oo pm on Monday night when I was practically flagged down by a WSW with a bandaged right hand.

BBBJ for 20 in her spot. Almost finished when I realize too many people and too much sun light still around. LOL.

Forget what she said her name was. Average looking and spinner type body with brownish-red hair.

Hard to tell much else from her sitting in the passenger seat.

Mw1968
10-15-21, 06:08
Anyone know of places to find streetwalkers in Franklin or Middletown?

Belton78
10-15-21, 16:32
Anybody know of any providers or areas for street walkers I. These areas. The providers 3 of them that I used to play with are gone and have not live up in this area long enough to know if there are areas for street walkers. Seen some homeless ones with a guy in wal mart parking lot. Thought about asking them if they know of any.

OldsGuru
10-17-21, 21:03
Found a nice looking BSW on M went by Keesha. Skirt no panties, fantastic pooper. Got H with nice CIM. Wish I could find her more often but this was the first time I've seen her. No digits as usual.

Westy0311
10-18-21, 05:48
She's a good time if she's not wasted.

Found a nice looking BSW on M went by Keesha. Skirt no panties, fantastic pooper. Got H with nice CIM. Wish I could find her more often but this was the first time I've seen her. No digits as usual.

MuffinStuff
10-18-21, 13:14
Does anyone know of action in or near Xenia. Like Beavercreek maybe?

I'm new to Ohio (from California) and don't know much about the area.

DavidVille
10-18-21, 16:44
Anyone know of places to find streetwalkers in Franklin or Middletown?Strt73 west of Autozone but not much luck there, Middletown. Central Ave west of University BLVD and some side streets, been awhile but used to get lucky there on Central on and off, as luck would have it, near the Autozone again, seems to be a pattern. LOL good luck.

Fred31
10-19-21, 14:25
Anybody know of any providers or areas for street walkers I. These areas. The providers 3 of them that I used to play with are gone and have not live up in this area long enough to know if there are areas for street walkers. Seen some homeless ones with a guy in wal mart parking lot. Thought about asking them if they know of any.Good luck. I know the area well. Used to be ok with luck Craig. But ever since that went down pretty dry. Never really any walkers. I've tried couple time picking up some that are walking but never looking for fun. Once in a wile one close by pops up on skip. But very few. Once in a wile find a desperate one needing to pay a bill. Once in a will find one off seeking. But no holley grail utrs. Yet.

Member #6319
10-29-21, 07:16
Three strikes and I'm out on Main, just couldn't. Which is shocking.

Saw Christina looking dumpy as hell and like someone pissed in her Cheerios twice. Pass.

Saw older scraggly looking brunette who I've picked up before down by Marathon. Pass.

Saw a dude, I was sure it was a dude, looking like a lady, and it got WEIRD.

So this dude-lady. Tall, kind of cartoonish looking ebony, really thin hips and water balloon fake titties was being all flamboyant. I accidentally made eye contact. Oops. She sees me and goes in to overdrive trying to seduce me from the sidewalk about 50 ft away.

She reached down and grabbed her crotch, and I'm thinking "no bulge? There should be a bulge. Then right there on Main, full view of the world, she pulls the front of her leggings down and flashes her pussy. Well THAT was a surprise. WTF? I guess I looked a little too long because she then pull up her shirt and showed off her water balloons. I waved her off and let her go.

Stupid me that I am watched her walk to a more discrete spot and I rolled up to say hello. Don't know why, morbid curiosity? I really shouldn't have.

Through the window she was really trying to convince me, let's see if I can remember some lines. "Let me get in so we can fuck". "You won't get in trouble with me baby, I do porn! "I have a license to do solo porn" WTF, a porn license?

With no intention of partaking, I asked if she does anal. "Yeah, I might just do that! You don't need any cash, I have the cash!" WTF?

I start to roll off and she's practically climbing through a two inch crack in the window. "You comin back? You ain't coming back! I know you ain't comin back! As she looks like I killed her pet puppy.

Pass. My dick has been in crazy, but never THAT crazy.

Bucky7272
10-31-21, 05:22
Any action in Fairborn.

Sgorka
10-31-21, 20:31
I saw a t-shirt once that said "Never put your dick in crazy" I should of gotten it as a reminder to myself. Some can be a great ride, but the sometimes the cost of the ride isn't worth it.

Three strikes and I'm out on Main, just couldn't. Which is shocking.

Saw Christina looking dumpy as hell and like someone pissed in her Cheerios twice. Pass.

Saw older scraggly looking brunette who I've picked up before down by Marathon. Pass.

Saw a dude, I was sure it was a dude, looking like a lady, and it got WEIRD.

So this dude-lady. Tall, kind of cartoonish looking ebony, really thin hips and water balloon fake titties was being all flamboyant. I accidentally made eye contact. Oops. She sees me and goes in to overdrive trying to seduce me from the sidewalk about 50 ft away.

She reached down and grabbed her crotch, and I'm thinking "no bulge? There should be a bulge. Then right there on Main, full view of the world, she pulls the front of her leggings down and flashes her pussy. Well THAT was a surprise. WTF? I guess I looked a little too long because she then pull up her shirt and showed off her water balloons. I waved her off and let her go.

Stupid me that I am watched her walk to a more discrete spot and I rolled up to say hello. Don't know why, morbid curiosity? I really shouldn't have.

Through the window she was really trying to convince me, let's see if I can remember some lines. "Let me get in so we can fuck". "You won't get in trouble with me baby, I do porn! "I have a license to do solo porn" WTF, a porn license?

With no intention of partaking, I asked if she does anal. "Yeah, I might just do that! You don't need any cash, I have the cash!" WTF?

I start to roll off and she's practically climbing through a two inch crack in the window. "You comin back? You ain't coming back! I know you ain't comin back! As she looks like I killed her pet puppy.

Pass. My dick has been in crazy, but never THAT crazy.

Norgan8989
11-02-21, 08:54
Any action in Fairborn.Never seen a street walker in Fairborn. You might get lucky near the Fairborn hotel with some druggies that need money.

JBackson
11-04-21, 19:40
Passing through your fair city yesterday and spotted WSW on M south of nmore. Got the smile and hit a side street for pick up. Sammy (Samantha) hops in. Longer brown hair fairly skinny with excess skin hanging like she used to be bigger and lost weight quick. BBBJ, standard fare, accommodating, took direction well, friendly with good attitude. Would repeat in a pinch.

PersianGod
11-05-21, 06:23
Thanks for grossing out my whole day I mean a nasty ass SW with a big nasty ass on the west side is about as gross as you can get. And then you say your goin back. So basically your going to pay for something that most of us would run from.I find this to be very funny LOL. Nothing about it grosses me out. What goes on in Vegas can't be any better. Not everyone WANTS to piss away 100's of roses on someone doing the exact same thing in a hotel room. The best hobbyists will get the same thing and LIKELY better that a numbskull will spend his retirement fund on for little to nothing.

BigRodDayton
11-06-21, 14:05
Driving down and Main a few days ago noticed a lady and she was pulling her pants down and I didn't know If she was using the bathroom or just what. Pulled over and inexplicably I could smell a horrible odor as soon as she got in the truck. She gave her name as Christine and asked if she could do anything for me for money. On closer inspection I could see she had sores all over and she was picking her nose. I also noticed lack of teeth and some kind of mouth issues. Immediately I found an excuse and got her out asap! The smell lingered in the truck long after she got out. I used industrial strength cleaner on the surfaces she had contact with.

Member #6319
11-17-21, 16:43
A little math.

3+5+X+M*2 hrs=1.

Met a lady named Maddy on M just as I was giving up and moving on. Seems like she used to be pretty cute. She's sweet, but said she was up for 2 days straight and kept falling asleep. Needed a shower and a cheeseburger. I couldn't help with that but gave her a protein shake I had along with me. Wouldn't mind finding her some time when she's more with it.

Cartog
11-17-21, 18:57
A little math.

3+5+X+M*2 hrs=1.

Met a lady named Maddy on M just as I was giving up and moving on. Seems like she used to be pretty cute. She's sweet, but said she was up for 2 days straight and kept falling asleep. Needed a shower and a cheeseburger. I couldn't help with that but gave her a protein shake I had along with me. Wouldn't mind finding her some time when she's more with it.Surprisingly, on a couple of passes on X today I did see some activity. Out walking were Lucky, Joni, Carly, unattractive AA Bree, and a middle age blonde who I did not recognize. I passed on them and sent text to Kierston who replied quickly and soon I picked her up for a nice visit.

Socialguy
11-19-21, 12:10
Surprisingly, on a couple of passes on X today I did see some activity. Out walking were Lucky, Joni, Carly, unattractive AA Bree, and a middle age blonde who I did not recognize. I passed on them and sent text to Kierston who replied quickly and soon I picked her up for a nice visit.I saw Carly out the other day with her BF as they left whatever place they stay in. When she saw me a little later on X, she split from the BF and I did the pick on a side street. Average BBBJ at best, but did the trick as I was seriously horned up. She spit a lot of the splatter into my old coffee cup and we headed back. We saw BF on a side street, and I dropped her off to her love. They seemed in domestic bliss, especially around the corner when he dropped a nice kiss on her. I wonder if liked the taste of my remaining baby batter in her mouth.

I think I've seen the middle -aged blonde. It may be crazy barb, or another one that seems in distress a lot.

Otherwise Cartog, I sent you a PM.

Cartog
11-19-21, 19:58
I saw Carly out the other day with her BF as they left whatever place they stay in. When she saw me a little later on X, she split from the BF and I did the pick on a side street. Average BBBJ at best, but did the trick as I was seriously horned up. She spit a lot of the splatter into my old coffee cup and we headed back. We saw BF on a side street, and I dropped her off to her love. They seemed in domestic bliss, especially around the corner when he dropped a nice kiss on her. I wonder if liked the taste of my remaining baby batter in her mouth.

I think I've seen the middle -aged blonde. It may be crazy barb, or another one that seems in distress a lot.

Otherwise Cartog, I sent you a PM.Socialguy, I have not received a PM from you and your mailbox is full as I tried to PM you. Might want to do some cleanup.

Also, the middle-aged blonde I saw was not Barb as I know who she is.

Socialguy
11-20-21, 10:37
Socialguy, I have not received a PM from you and your mailbox is full as I tried to PM you. Might want to do some cleanup.

Also, the middle-aged blonde I saw was not Barb as I know who she is.Thanks Cartog. Boxes cleaned up and I resent the PM.

Cincinnati72
11-27-21, 20:43
Going home this evening, I saw many marked LEO out, so be careful if you're in Middletown. I saw some potential SW but was not in the market this evening.

DD Chaser
11-29-21, 13:17
Finally got to sample Big Booty Barbara's daughter, I'd guess early twenties don't recall name but Mom had introduced us some time ago, hangs same area as Mom on Xenia. Totally adorable chick with a high squeaky voice and lips that are made for fun. Car date, gives one hell of a hummer only rule in that regard is don't cum in mouth, I did anyway maybe that can be negotiated but be aware, glad I did the test drive will repeat. Didn't ask for digits.

DaytonBd2021
11-29-21, 14:29
Finally got to sample Big Booty Barbara's daughter, I'd guess early twenties don't recall name but Mom had introduced us some time ago, hangs same area as Mom on Xenia. Totally adorable chick with a high squeaky voice and lips that are made for fun. Car date, gives one hell of a hummer only rule in that regard is don't cum in mouth, I did anyway maybe that can be negotiated but be aware, glad I did the test drive will repeat. Didn't ask for digits.Awesome we're you able to obtain a pic.

Diesel285
11-29-21, 17:46
Going home this evening, I saw many marked LEO out, so be careful if you're in Middletown. I saw some potential SW but was not in the market this evening.M-town has been pretty dead lately, and what has been out there looks like the stall cleaners in their stable. I get times are tough but some of those girls need to throw in the towel.

Cartog
11-29-21, 17:50
Finally got to sample Big Booty Barbara's daughter, I'd guess early twenties don't recall name but Mom had introduced us some time ago, hangs same area as Mom on Xenia. Totally adorable chick with a high squeaky voice and lips that are made for fun. Car date, gives one hell of a hummer only rule in that regard is don't cum in mouth, I did anyway maybe that can be negotiated but be aware, glad I did the test drive will repeat. Didn't ask for digits.Barbara's daughter goes by Lucky. I have seen her out a few times but never picked her up. Age would be mid-twenties. Thanks for the report.

BreadWinnerr
11-30-21, 13:37
Haven't posted in a while been out trying to find new mouth talent LOL. Can anyone point me in the direction of some talented gummers? Been looking for a new 1 lately. Those 2 down below are Sarah from Cincinnati and Sarah from Springfield LOL. On another note, I have so many videos of SW's and escorts swallowing me it's not even funny. Would appreciate if anyone can help or maybe we can swap some girls LOL.

Potus2020
12-01-21, 12:32
Was cruising up Main yesterday and spotted a brunette at the bus stop by the Mini-Mart. Scooped her up it was Jess. About 5, 4, 115 lbs, not much up top, okay BBBJ for 20. As she was wrapping it up I got 5 rapid-fire text messages from Cora who saw me driving by telling me she had a flat tire. Well, she was correct she did, so I picked her and took her to a friends house where she could get help. No action there as I did not have the time. I'll connect with her later. Besides, I want her in a room.

Zallab
12-01-21, 15:48
Was crusing X last week and picked up a petite asian. She told me her name but I forgot to remember. Wish I had the time for a room so I could wreck her little body. Decent BBBJ. Her mouth would not open wide enough for me to really throatfuck her. Asked about digits and unsurprisingly, she did not have a phone. Anyone know her and how to contact?

Cartog
12-01-21, 22:17
Was crusing X last week and picked up a petite asian. She told me her name but I forgot to remember. Wish I had the time for a room so I could wreck her little body. Decent BBBJ. Her mouth would not open wide enough for me to really throatfuck her. Asked about digits and unsurprisingly, she did not have a phone. Anyone know her and how to contact?You could have picked up Korean Joni who has been out on X recently. But she will not be available for the near future as she just took a forced leave of absence.

DaytonBd2021
12-03-21, 11:28
So after being ghosted for the second time by JODI. I figured I would cruise M. Was not hopefull. Made a couple passes. Saw a dark haired thin was. Made the scoop. Said her name was Maddy. Thin small breasts. Seems to be missing some teeth. Found a spot. BBBJ, fiv. Kitty was super tight small ass. Would loved to have been able to hit that from behind. Spinner. Lots of tattoos. Standard fare. Finished and dropped.

Potus2020
12-04-21, 09:34
I saw and scooped Maddie several weeks ago up on Main above Sibenthaler. Scooped Red up there one day as well. I originally met Maddie in the early summer and posted about her then. She had had more weight on her then and looked better. She is skin and bones now, got BBBJ only. Okay job, . 2. She is from Centerville, grew up there. On another note, was on Main yesterday and saw a WSW by the mini mart again and went around the block to come back and see her and she was gone. I had. Never seen her before. She was about 30,5,5,115 lbs, shaved head with a pony tail sticking out on top. Very strange look. Well, I went around the block again and was behind a black Lexus and damn if she didn't come flying out the passenger side door. She was scooped and dumped in 3 minutes. I go a better look at her and decided to pass as she went up Main and the Lexus went south. She didn't look like my type. Safe hunting out there gents, be safe.

So after being ghosted for the second time by JODI. I figured I would cruise M. Was not hopefull. Made a couple passes. Saw a dark haired thin was. Made the scoop. Said her name was Maddy. Thin small breasts. Seems to be missing some teeth. Found a spot. BBBJ, fiv. Kitty was super tight small ass. Would loved to have been able to hit that from behind. Spinner. Lots of tattoos. Standard fare. Finished and dropped.

DaddyL
12-05-21, 22:40
So in town on work looking dor some quality service from a good reliable legit young white provider. Any seniors have any suggestions to send my way. I know its short notice but be nice to find something while here for the two nights I am here.

Thanks.

FYI.

UTR is good too, just need discretion and sane while at my hotel. And trust worthy, these are a must.

Socialguy
12-07-21, 08:37
I saw Morgan, an "old" east side denizen out the other day. Pale redhead, thicker. She was pals with spinner Stevie, who has left us. Morgan was in a bad accident and was limping a bit. I did not partake as I was in a work truck. But she was fr a bit a peasant experience. She got better with verbal skills over time and seemed to enjoy a good fuck. If someone meets with her, let me know how it went.

DocnDayton
12-07-21, 10:38
Long time lurker and wanted to give my two cents on her. Very accommodating. Oral skills are very good and seems to enjoy it as well cimws she really does like to fuck and has it all neat and fresh down under. Very vocal. And some of the nicest tits i have seen in a long time. Usual banter need money for kids, phone bill due yada yada. Will definitely repeat.

Member #6319
12-07-21, 23:54
If anyone knows how to contact Maddie, please PM if willing. Last time I saw her I asked if she had a phone and she said it was dead, I didn't think to ask for the number anyway.

BaitMaster1
12-08-21, 01:13
I saw Morgan, an "old" east side denizen out the other day. Pale redhead, thicker. She was pals with spinner Stevie, who has left us. Morgan was in a bad accident and was limping a bit. I did not partake as I was in a work truck. But she was fr a bit a peasant experience. She got better with verbal skills over time and seemed to enjoy a good fuck. If someone meets with her, let me know how it went.Must have been almost 10 years ago. I introduced Morgan to the board. And, your right. Her BJ really was bad for a period of time but she was willing to do anything you wanted for a Jackson. I honestly don't know how some of these people make it in this world. Last time I saw her she had one kid. I wonder how many now.

DocnDayton
12-08-21, 19:40
Saw her early November. Said was living in her car, an old Toyota. Who really knows. 2 kids now according to her. Hangs in Kettering around the McDonalds and at Wallmart on S Dixie. Plus of course her regular 3rd st stroll.

BigRodDayton
12-08-21, 23:38
I saw and scooped Maddie several weeks ago up on Main above Sibenthaler. Scooped Red up there one day as well. I originally met Maddie in the early summer and posted about her then. She had had more weight on her then and looked better. She is skin and bones now, got BBBJ only. Okay job, . 2. She is from Centerville, grew up there. On another note, was on Main yesterday and saw a WSW by the mini mart again and went around the block to come back and see her and she was gone. I had. Never seen her before. She was about 30,5,5,115 lbs, shaved head with a pony tail sticking out on top. Very strange look. Well, I went around the block again and was behind a black Lexus and damn if she didn't come flying out the passenger side door. She was scooped and dumped in 3 minutes. I go a better look at her and decided to pass as she went up Main and the Lexus went south. She didn't look like my type. Safe hunting out there gents, be safe.Was this her?

YepYepYep
12-09-21, 07:16
Hello gentlemen kind of new here but a long time veteran of the sport. Do anyone know is Rasha BSW still in the game? I know she used to be on main a lot in the past.

KED75
12-09-21, 09:07
Saw her early November. Said was living in her car, an old Toyota. Who really knows. 2 kids now according to her. Hangs in Kettering around the McDonalds and at Wallmart on S Dixie. Plus of course her regular 3rd st stroll.Her parents live in Kettering. She has 2 older daughters, and she was pregnant around 2 years ago when she was living with that guy around Patterson and Smithville. I always had a lot of fun with Morgan, she was open to anything.

Potus2020
12-09-21, 10:13
That does look like her. Same size girl and the face looks familiar. Her head was shaved except for a pony tail on the top. She was in this guys car for about 2-3 minutes and got back out and scooted up Main. She looked angry as well. I would of loved to of heard that convo. If I saw that girl in your pic on the street, hell yeah, I would pick her up! Be safe, P2020.

Was this her?

DD Chaser
12-09-21, 11:22
Hello gentlemen kind of new here but a long time veteran of the sport. Do anyone know is Rasha BSW still in the game? I know she used to be on main a lot in the past.Seen her past year but not recently. Touched in the head, lame skills, no effort. North Main, also Riverview. Hard pass for me now, spent time with her in the past.

Norgan8989
12-09-21, 11:22
Saw her early November. Said was living in her car, an old Toyota. Who really knows. 2 kids now according to her. Hangs in Kettering around the McDonalds and at Wallmart on S Dixie. Plus of course her regular 3rd st stroll.Any pics of this Morgan? I know a Morgan that hung near the Walmart in Huber, but she only has one son. Interested to see what this one looks like.

Member #6319
12-10-21, 01:54
I'm a glutton for punishment, as they say.

Second time with Shay today, same as last time, unpleasant personality, bossy, asked for too much (didn't give it), begs for tips, and last but not least, when a gal says she "really knows how to suck", she doesn't.

I didn't recognize her until she was in the car. Almost told her to get out right away but figured I would give her a chance to do better than the first time. She didn't. I don't like her.

GitHerDone2020
12-10-21, 14:28
I'm a glutton for punishment, as they say.

Second time with Shay today, same as last time, unpleasant personality, bossy, asked for too much (didn't give it), begs for tips, and last but not least, when a gal says she "really knows how to suck", she doesn't.

I didn't recognize her until she was in the car. Almost told her to get out right away but figured I would give her a chance to do better than the first time. She didn't. I don't like her.Sounds like you got was coming to you.

Potus2020
12-10-21, 14:57
Well, I'm up on Main and I picked up that WSW with the shaved head. My God, her face was all scabs and sores. We talked for a minute and I told her I had 20. Then, my real brain said, hell no. I looked over and she had put my seat all the way back, pulled her pants down and had her legs up and had pussy on display and said you want some of this and I told her I couldn't get it up right now. I just wanted her out of my car. I wasn't going to stick anything attached to my body in either of those two holes. She said her name was Charley and her digits are 9375208011. Dail at your own risk. Then I saw Shay. I just drove on by. It's sad out here.

Cincinnati72
12-10-21, 15:15
Well, I'm up on Main and I picked up that WSW with the shaved head. My God, her face was all scabs and sores. We talked for a minute and I told her I had 20. Then, my real brain said, hell no. I looked over and she had put my seat all the way back, pulled her pants down and had her legs up and had pussy on display and said you want some of this and I told her I couldn't get it up right now. I just wanted her out of my car. I wasn't going to stick anything attached to my body in either of those two holes. She said her name was Charley and her digits are 9375208011. Dail at your own risk. Then I saw Shay. I just drove on by. It's sad out here.Yeah that can be syph or herps. Hard pass for me.

Sgorka
12-10-21, 18:23
Google that number and follow the FB link. Doesn't appear to be the person you described.

Well, I'm up on Main and I picked up that WSW with the shaved head. My God, her face was all scabs and sores. We talked for a minute and I told her I had 20. Then, my real brain said, hell no. I looked over and she had put my seat all the way back, pulled her pants down and had her legs up and had pussy on display and said you want some of this and I told her I couldn't get it up right now. I just wanted her out of my car. I wasn't going to stick anything attached to my body in either of those two holes. She said her name was Charley and her digits are 9375208011. Dail at your own risk. Then I saw Shay. I just drove on by. It's sad out here.

Daytonfreek
12-12-21, 19:51
Was this her?I could go for some of that.

Potus2020
12-12-21, 23:37
Sgorka, ignore my pm. I got it now. Funny thing. She told me she was going to work later and I chuckled. I said where and she said she does landscaping. Go figure. I do think that previous pic is her, just several years ago before the demons ate her up.

Google that number and follow the FB link. Doesn't appear to be the person you described.

Noah85
12-15-21, 13:51
Sgorka, ignore my pm. I got it now. Funny thing. She told me she was going to work later and I chuckled. I said where and she said she does landscaping. Go figure. I do think that previous pic is her, just several years ago before the demons ate her up.Yeah that's not her. She stole that phone. I used to fuck Charley all the time back when you could bb her. Now I heard she gave a guy gon. She tells everybody she does landscaping or works at the muffler shop on sieb / main st. Told me she had a house she paid 500 a month for. I'd say not worth the rushed BJ anymore and smelled like feet.

YepYepYep
12-16-21, 01:01
Yesterday I seen a petite brown skin girl with blue hair go into a gas station by the Henry clothing store on 3rd street. She took forever to come out and I had to handle something but when I came back she was gone. Do anyone know anything about her? Or seen her around?

Ray Pugh
12-19-21, 20:46
I used to shoot my load in women all over Dayton. Mostly Keowee and also 3rd st. Occasionally Xenia Ave. Are there any other spots now? I like attractive women under 25 years old. Most good looking girls in Dayton charged 30 or less for a creampie as recently as 10 years ago. Its still the same now, I'm sure.

Potus2020
12-20-21, 12:09
Mr. Creampie, it's a pleasure to have you grace our board. No, you won't find what your looking for here. I read the Columbus forum daily and we have nothing here that is even close to what you have on Sully. It is sad here. Mostly ugly, old druggies. North Main st. is the other spot to look if you want. Now, I did pick up a girl named Danielle on 3rd st. yesterday after visiting a regular for a BBBJ at her house down there. Danielle was about 30-35, dark short hair, thin, 6 out of 10. (Not the other Danielle that is a blonde and very pushy and arrogant), have not seen her in a long time. This girl was pleasant and gave a pretty good BBBJCIM and FIV for. 2. She gave me some digits for another girl who has not answered yet. That was pure luck as I cruise often and have seen very few new or decent looking girls lately here in Dayton. Cincy has a good SW scene. I follow them as well and have forged relationships with other mongers down and have been given digits and have seen some girls down there and they are pretty nice. It's just a long drive and you can get burned sometimes. They are SW's after all. We don't have a large enough population here to have that many girls I think. I don't know. Others will chime in please, maybe I am a mis-guided senile old man. .

I used to shoot my load in women all over Dayton. Mostly Keowee and also 3rd st. Occasionally Xenia Ave. Are there any other spots now? I like attractive women under 25 years old. Most good looking girls in Dayton charged 30 or less for a creampie as recently as 10 years ago. Its still the same now, I'm sure.

DaytonBd2021
12-22-21, 17:13
Was on my way home Grandview and wasn't really looking but saw Amanda. Figured I'd give it a whirl. Went back and she was gone. Went around the block and she was back by the alley. Dayton had a shooting at the drive thru so wasn't really concerned about uncle. Scooped and parked. She is definately not much to look at but she has decent BBBJ skills and a fat ass. She sucked me while I fingered that ass and v. Took a while but she hung in there like a trooper. Blew my load. Cleaned up and dropped. Normal rates. Worth the price of admission. Wouldn't mind fucking her one day. Difficult in my car.

YepYepYep
12-22-21, 19:13
Was out on main last night around 2 am it was a ghost town. Seen one WSW brown hair with black coat. About time I got turned around she had already been scooped up. When is the best times for any luck on main?

Leon146
12-23-21, 01:33
Hi everyone.

I am new to Dayton Ohio.

I need to know where I can find street walkers and at what time I can find them.

Let me know if you have anyone number.

Thanks in advance.

GitHerDone2020
12-23-21, 10:57
Was out on main last night around 2 am it was a ghost town. Seen one WSW brown hair with black coat. About time I got turned around she had already been scooped up. When is the best times for any luck on main?I see them a lot in the day but that's risky as hell plus kids are out and about, I found that I have the most luck at 4 am to 530 am I've seen Cora, Aprile, Red, Maddie, Marylin, Courtney and seen Emily that late. Even did baddie in huber at 4 am for 30 bucks. The best bet is to get phone numbers and have them meet you, just met a newbie named Kendra was like 19 very shy but very vocal once I got it in. She had no digits unfortunately.

YepYepYep
12-26-21, 13:12
Last night around midnight there was a really pretty petite girl sitting on the bench on main and Hillcrest. She broke her neck when I rode past her but she had a lot of bags with her and looked like she must have been kicked out or something. I circled the blocked and tried to wave her over she waved back but looked a little paranoid. So I asked was she ok. She said yes and stayed seated. She was there for awhile, at least the entire time I scanned the block to see who was out. Did anybody else see her?

Supernova00
12-28-21, 11:41
I see them a lot in the day but that's risky as hell plus kids are out and about, I found that I have the most luck at 4 am to 530 am I've seen Cora, Aprile, Red, Maddie, Marylin, Courtney and seen Emily that late. Even did baddie in huber at 4 am for 30 bucks. The best bet is to get phone numbers and have them meet you, just met a newbie named Kendra was like 19 very shy but very vocal once I got it in. She had no digits unfortunately.Hey, your inbox is full.

I know she is terrible with phones. Never keeps it active.

Last time I hooked up with her, she was on and off of Main, near Santa Clara.

It sounds to me you go to 3rd or Xenia. Is that where you find her lately?

Thanks!

SpermDonorRex
12-29-21, 18:33
Seen her past year but not recently. Touched in the head, lame skills, no effort. North Main, also Riverview. Hard pass for me now, spent time with her in the past.I saw Rasha walking on M today. More than 10 years ago she looked good.

I concur with DD Chaser. Avoid. Almost anyone on M is better than her.

GitHerDone2020
12-30-21, 12:42
I saw Rasha walking on M today. More than 10 years ago she looked good.

I concur with DD Chaser. Avoid. Almost anyone on M is better than her.Stay off main st, drug dealers from Detroit are in Dayton and there getting SW to lure guys to a place and carjacking them, I've heard this from several sources be safe. Be armed.

PimpDaddy83
12-30-21, 15:43
Haven't been playing as of late. Flu got me good, but marley is looking for friends, I have digits said I can pass along to seniors, no bs.

A.

YepYepYep
12-30-21, 19:19
Stay off main st, drug dealers from Detroit are in Dayton and there getting SW to lure guys to a place and carjacking them, I've heard this from several sources be safe.I'm sure that girl I mentioned sitting on the bench must was part of them. Thats why she broke her neck when she seen me. I bet they must be flagging cars too as you drive down the street. Stay safe fellas.

GitHerDone2020
12-30-21, 19:27
Haven't been playing as of late. Flu got me good, but marley is looking for friends, I have digits said I can pass along to seniors, no bs.Do you have a pic of her the name sound like a old person.

Potus2020
12-30-21, 20:21
Was on X last night at 10. Saw 3 SW's. One tried to flag me down. I find that a suspicious.

I'm sure that girl I mentioned sitting on the bench must was part of them. Thats why she broke her neck when she seen me. I bet they must be flagging cars too as you drive down the street. Stay safe fellas.

MuffinStuff
01-01-22, 15:35
I'm fairly new to Ohio, and last night was the first night I went for a cruise with some intention.

I was out around 11:30 PM on 3rd street and saw a tall slim (girl?) in a tight, short, pink dress.

I came up from behind, and I couldn't get a good look at the face, plus it was raining, so my view was impaired.

I can't be 100% sure it was a girl because all of their features were pretty flat (butt, tits, and no real hips).

After that, I swung down to 5th st. I saw several younger ladies in short tight dresses, but it was New Years Eve, and I'm betting they were college girls (soon-to-be hookers).

There was LEO parked nearby, so I didn't even troll the area. I just headed back to my town of Xenia.

On my way out of town, I cruised Xenia Ave. No luck there, but I'm not sure I was looking in the right area.

On my way out of that shitty neighborhood it was right at midnight.

100% sure I drove by a house celebrating with an AK, then just as I was about clear of that hood, some asshole shooting fireworks, aimed them toward my car.

They skipped across my hood. Luckily it didn't damage my paint.

Once I got back to the city of Xenia, I Surprisingly, did see a SW on MAIN St, by the Sheriff's Office. LOL.

I swung around once, to check her out, but it was still raining pretty good and there were Xenia cops nearby each time I passed her.

She is older, dark skin. Maybe Hispanic. Not slim either. My guess is she was trying to make that last minute rent money.

If I see her again, I may partake just to see how she is. I've never heard of SWs in Xenia, so I'm kinda curious.

Westy0311
01-04-22, 11:42
For those new to the SW thing or cal easily get confused, be aware that there are at least two trannies walking up and down N. Main. One is a tall slender black man and the other is black, shorter, but has some crazy bushy hair style that one gets when they're seeking attention.

GitHerDone2020
01-04-22, 12:25
For those new to the SW thing or cal easily get confused, be aware that there are at least two trannies walking up and down N. Main. One is a tall slender black man and the other is black, shorter, but has some crazy bushy hair style that one gets when they're seeking attention.If you can't tell the difference between a female SW and a trans your in trouble. I've seen they on main walking all the trans on main are black and they look like men with make up and a skirt on. Not to mention guys are being carjacked robbed ripped off and scammed. I stay away from main its getting nuts out there. Even regulars like Cora red even Aprile had me waiting in the parking lot for 20 min and left me there. And 2 guys came up to my truck, so I just backed up and left, with my glock pointing at them the whole time. Aprile used to be nice, now the guys from Detroit got her doing shit. Impersonally going to chill till spring, every chic I know right now is on some crazy shit. There must be something in all the dope there doing.

YepYepYep
01-04-22, 15:55
Who would you say gives the best BJ that be out on main? Not someone that you'll say that " oh if you catch her when she's not on the stuff she's great". But someone that you know every time she's going to put in A1 work?

DD Chaser
01-04-22, 22:20
Who would you say gives the best BJ that be out on main? Not someone that you'll say that " oh if you catch her when she's not on the stuff she's great". But someone that you know every time she's going to put in A1 work?Far and away Aprile, the chick just loves giving oral and it shows. Know she is currently in the north main area, not sure how often she walks these days.

Westy0311
01-04-22, 23:04
I can agree on the crazy shit. That one broad who people avoid because she always smells like warm piss, I saw her on Sunday walking in the rain from the store without any coat or umbrella. Just Walking down the sidewalk totally drenched with a look on her face that read "God, take me now. ".

If you can't tell the difference between a female SW and a trans your in trouble. I've seen they on main walking all the trans on main are black and they look like men with make up and a skirt on. Not to mention guys are being carjacked robbed ripped off and scammed. I stay away from main its getting nuts out there. Even regulars like Cora red even Aprile had me waiting in the parking lot for 20 min and left me there. And 2 guys came up to my truck, so I just backed up and left, with my glock pointing at them the whole time. Aprile used to be nice, now the guys from Detroit got her doing shit. Impersonally going to chill till spring, every chic I know right now is on some crazy shit. There must be something in all the dope there doing.

Potus2020
01-05-22, 09:57
Sammi gets my vote. One of the best BBBJ's I have received. Plenty of FIV / FIA during the act. Have not seen her out the past 2 months. I don't even know who Aprile is. Can someone describe her for me?

Who would you say gives the best BJ that be out on main? Not someone that you'll say that " oh if you catch her when she's not on the stuff she's great". But someone that you know every time she's going to put in A1 work?

GitHerDone2020
01-05-22, 13:07
Sammi gets my vote. One of the best BBBJ's I have received. Plenty of FIV / FIA during the act. Have not seen her out the past 2 months. I don't even know who Aprile is. Can someone describe her for me?Who the hell is Sammi. If its who I think it it I wouldn't do her for free, Aprile does give great head but from what I hear she's bein pimped out by these guys from out of town, I'm telling you main st isn't what it used to be most of the girls there will rob you or have a dick, or just ain't worth letting in your vehicle plus I'm def going to watch who I stick my finger in, plus the price of there dope went up apparently so a 20 dollar girl wants 30 or 40 now, most ain't worth 10. They don't bathe dress nice brush there teeth or put on make up anymore but they want more money, I don't cruise m x or 3 anymore its a joke I got about 7 phone numbers of them if I can't reach one, then I just give up. Plus wayyy to many freaks out there, since when did a chic with a dick become a thing, that's all you see online this chics got a dick that's chics got a dick, I've even seen hot chics, clicked on info there's a big ole dick staring at me.

I'm like nooooooo, I like pussy period. If anyone actually likes these chics then there even siccer than they are, I remember the good old days when you saw a girl advertising and you didn't have to worry about her having a bigger dick than you. Plus heroin and fentenol is killing a lot of the good ones. Sad times man.

DaytonBd2021
01-05-22, 16:31
So I'm not going to mention names but saw on of the normal SW from Main posting on STG. Contacted her, hooked up. She still had normal donation but kept talking about a date she was going on later and how she was getting $. 2 for hhr. Hope they enjoyed paying that for a SW. Guys do your research. These girls are milking guys dry and still working the streets.

Noah85
01-07-22, 07:12
Who the hell is Sammi. If its who I think it it I wouldn't do her for free, Aprile does give great head but from what I hear she's bein pimped out by these guys from out of town, I'm telling you main st isn't what it used to be most of the girls there will rob you or have a dick, or just ain't worth letting in your vehicle plus I'm def going to watch who I stick my finger in, plus the price of there dope went up apparently so a 20 dollar girl wants 30 or 40 now, most ain't worth 10. They don't bathe dress nice brush there teeth or put on make up anymore but they want more money, I don't cruise m x or 3 anymore its a joke I got about 7 phone numbers of them if I can't reach one, then I just give up. Plus wayyy to many freaks out there, since when did a chic with a dick become a thing, that's all you see online this chics got a dick that's chics got a dick, I've even seen hot chics, clicked on info there's a big ole dick staring at me.

I'm like nooooooo, I like pussy period. If anyone actually likes these chics then there even siccer than they are, I remember the good old days when you saw a girl advertising and you didn't have to worry about her having a bigger dick than you. Plus heroin and fentenol is killing a lot of the good ones. Sad times man.All these SW can suck a mean one when you catch them at right time. Main St def isn't what iy was a few years ago back when backpage was still string. And Aprile is a stinky little SW who can blow but the setting uo is new to me. These girl pull that shit with certain. But guys that are overpaying are fucking it up for us. Like guys overpaying this Sweet Pea chick. Disgusting.

BigBoBj2
01-12-22, 02:38
Sammi gets my vote. One of the best BBBJ's I have received. Plenty of FIV / FIA during the act. Have not seen her out the past 2 months. I don't even know who Aprile is. Can someone describe her for me?If Sammi is the tall skinny last time I seen her was a redhead. She gives some darn good head. No digits when I saw but if you or anyone has them and is willing to share I'd greatly appreciate it.

Member #6319
01-12-22, 10:06
so a 20 dollar girl wants 30 or 40 now, most ain't worth 10Must be it. I noticed a while back that suddenly they are all asking for $40 while 20-30 was typical before. They'll still take $20 but they get pissy about it and will beg for more before and after. I just tell them $20 is it and haven't been turned down yet. That said, BJs have been $20 for a loooong ass time, so I'm somewhat ok with an adjustment for inflation over 40 years.

I've also noticed that 20 for a BJ /40 for all was the pretty standard offer, but they are going straight to 40 for all, so it must be that the 40 is the goal more than raising the price of a BJ.

Daytonfreek
01-12-22, 11:43
Must be it. I noticed a while back that suddenly they are all asking for $40 while 20-30 was typical before. They'll still take $20 but they get pissy about it and will beg for more before and after. I just tell them $20 is it and haven't been turned down yet. That said, BJs have been $20 for a loooong ass time, so I'm somewhat ok with an adjustment for inflation over 40 years.

I've also noticed that 20 for a BJ /40 for all was the pretty standard offer, but they are going straight to 40 for all, so it must be that the 40 is the goal more than raising the price of a BJ.A daily dose of their medicine went up to $40. Their daily routine is wake up, get $40 hopefully from one guy, get to the pharmacy, get high and stay high until it's time to crash again; rinse, repeat. The one's who get ambitious and think ahead, and figure they'll buy a few days worth of dope so they can relax a little will usually end up doing it all in one day and possibly killing themselves. So, the daily grind is the safer option.

PleasureGiver
01-12-22, 16:25
A daily dose of their medicine went up to $40. Their daily routine is wake up, get $40 hopefully from one guy, get to the pharmacy, get high and stay high until it's time to crash again; rinse, repeat. The one's who get ambitious and think ahead, and figure they'll buy a few days worth of dope so they can relax a little will usually end up doing it all in one day and possibly killing themselves. So, the daily grind is the safer option.Both of you are exactly right and this is how it has been for years.

SpermDonorRex
01-12-22, 17:32
A daily dose of their medicine went up to $40. Their daily routine is wake up, get $40 hopefully from one guy, get to the pharmacy, get high and stay high until it's time to crash again; rinse, repeat. The one's who get ambitious and think ahead, and figure they'll buy a few days worth of dope so they can relax a little will usually end up doing it all in one day and possibly killing themselves. So, the daily grind is the safer option.While 20/40 has been considered as standard here online, Mexicans and local guys were offering 5/10 and many walkers did accept that. Those who pays 20/40 was a good client for them.

Has local dope price went up? As far as I talked to my regulars, not the case. Is someone trying to convince us the market is changing? I suspect that.

GitHerDone2020
01-13-22, 11:36
While 20/40 has been considered as standard here online, Mexicans and local guys were offering 5/10 and many walkers did accept that. Those who pays 20/40 was a good client for them.

Has local dope price went up? As far as I talked to my regulars, not the case. Is someone trying to convince us the market is changing? I suspect that.1 most of the girls out there won't even date Mexicans they told me so, 2 there dope did go up plus most dealers won't sale anything under a 40 I heard. Emily Cora kierston Brittany all told me this. I've never had a SW accept 5 bucks. And I wouldn't want to meet the one who would. 3 a lot of girls that post online are now walkers so I'm 100 %certain they are not accepting 10 bucks. You don't go from charging 60-100 bucks online to 5 or 10 bucks, this isn't the 70's anymore.

Daytonfreek
01-13-22, 16:26
While 20/40 has been considered as standard here online, Mexicans and local guys were offering 5/10 and many walkers did accept that. Those who pays 20/40 was a good client for them.

Has local dope price went up? As far as I talked to my regulars, not the case. Is someone trying to convince us the market is changing? I suspect that.From what I hear $40 is the going rate. Maybe the Mexicans ran out of product. When a girl begs for $40 you have her fresh for the day, but that's not saying much. When she gleefully and without hesitation welcomes you down her throat for $20, you are at the very least guy #2. But these girls never walk away from any offer, especially when your guy #1 of the day. Offer her 5 bucks and she will throw a mini fit and tell you she needs more, but if you don't bend she'll take that $5 and give you a really lousy, whining the whole time BJ. But you'll still end up with what you came for.

PleasureGiver
01-13-22, 17:44
1 most of the girls out there won't even date Mexicans they told me so, 2 there dope did go up plus most dealers won't sale anything under a 40 I heard. Emily Cora kierston Brittany all told me this. I've never had a SW accept 5 bucks. And I wouldn't want to meet the one who would. 3 a lot of girls that post online are now walkers so I'm 100 %certain they are not accepting 10 bucks. You don't go from charging 60-100 bucks online to 5 or 10 bucks, this isn't the 70's anymore.Amen.

Anything else is Bull.

GitHerDone2020
01-13-22, 18:33
From what I hear $40 is the going rate. Maybe the Mexicans ran out of product. When a girl begs for $40 you have her fresh for the day, but that's not saying much. When she gleefully and without hesitation welcomes you down her throat for $20, you are at the very least guy #2. But these girls never walk away from any offer, especially when your guy #1 of the day. Offer her 5 bucks and she will throw a mini fit and tell you she needs more, but if you don't bend she'll take that $5 and give you a really lousy, whining the whole time BJ. But you'll still end up with what you came for.Bottom line is only about 20 percent of the girls that do this are even worth it, I'm sure if you try that shit there just going to hop out and find someone else, I've picked up girls that said they just got out of a car that some cheap. They said try to give them 5 or ten bucks so I'm kinda glad when guys do it because ill just swoop one up and give them 20. Or 40 if there a little cuter than most, Red Courtney, Cora, Marylin, Maddie, Emily all of them will turn you down and even get pissed if you try and low ball them, so good luck if you got one that will do it for 5 bucks I just wouldn't want to see what she looks like in the daylight.

SpermDonorRex
01-13-22, 19:37
1 most of the girls out there won't even date Mexicans they told me so, 2 there dope did go up plus most dealers won't sale anything under a 40 I heard. Emily Cora kierston Brittany all told me this. I've never had a SW accept 5 bucks. And I wouldn't want to meet the one who would. 3 a lot of girls that post online are now walkers so I'm 100 %certain they are not accepting 10 bucks. You don't go from charging 60-100 bucks online to 5 or 10 bucks, this isn't the 70's anymore.Hey GitHerDone2020, I always like your posts. Nothing against you.

Of course I don't know all dealers activities. I can be wrong. I learned things from my regulars through years. The market can be changing right now as you mentioned that out of area dealers are trying to take over.

Having said that.

Dealers sell it in small order too, but I agree that they prefer selling it bigger.

Think this. Working girls can make $40 every 8 hours but not all addicts are them. Old women, ugly women, men of all kind are their customers too. They can't make money like girls do. If dealers are strictly following $40 minimum purchase guideline, it will eliminate tons of drug addicts in ghetto Dayton. It would be wonderful for the city LOL.

Girls prefer $40 increment because she gets more dope (vicinity of 30-50% more) than in $20 purchase twice. That's how the price is set. Also dealers would see them quicker.

One more. SW don't take 10 deal with us because we show up in decent cars. In their eyes instantly we are in different class LOL. They (may not be all of them) do take 10 from local bums. Emily certainly does. Do they admit that to you, that's another question.

PimpDaddy83
01-14-22, 16:06
So I posted about Marley. Few weeks ago, and was giving the green light to pass along # , but seems she was taking time off for health reasons. Mental health, I've reached out to her myself but have heard nothing back. As soon as I do I will give the green light. , if you have luck with her # have fun. Funny of course as soon as I posted she goes silent. Deff fun when the stars align.

A.

Stannnes
01-15-22, 06:09
So I posted about Marley. Few weeks ago, and was giving the green light to pass along # , but seems she was taking time off for health reasons. Mental health, I've reached out to her myself but have heard nothing back. As soon as I do I will give the green light. , if you have luck with her # have fun. Funny of course as soon as I posted she goes silent. Deff fun when the stars align.

A.Is it this Marley back on scene again? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/marley-is-available-outcall-on/501294267628.

Stannnes
01-15-22, 06:49

A.I think someone is using her images if this the one, the contact vibe was all wrong. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/marley-is-available-outcall-on/501294267628.

Charlie18
01-15-22, 16:13
That's her pics but not the same number she had last month. Of course that doesn't mean much, their numbers can change every day.

I think someone is using her images if this the one, the contact vibe was all wrong. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/marley-is-available-outcall-on/501294267628.

SpermDonorRex
01-16-22, 11:18
I think someone is using her images if this the one, the contact vibe was all wrong. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/marley-is-available-outcall-on/501294267628.Same Marley, new management and new price.

ThRobbert
01-18-22, 20:16
Anyone else notice how dry its been on Xenia lately. ? It could just be time that I cruise early am about 7:30 and evenings about 6 pm but I've not seen anything to stick my throbbing rod in. Can't wait till Korean Jodi gets out she's currently in the Montgomery county hotel not sure for how long. I've had luck on main recently but safety factor or lack thereof is my biggest issue kinda hard to get comfortable over there.

SpermDonorRex
01-20-22, 14:24
Anyone else notice how dry its been on Xenia lately. ? It could just be time that I cruise early am about 7:30 and evenings about 6 pm but I've not seen anything to stick my throbbing rod in. Can't wait till Korean Jodi gets out she's currently in the Montgomery county hotel not sure for how long. I've had luck on main recently but safety factor or lack thereof is my biggest issue kinda hard to get comfortable over there.It is dry. But I see sings of life.

Are you confusing Joni and Jodi?

Joni is a Korean SW. Jodi is a popular UTR. Both were visiting their uncle and absent for a while but that's no longer the case.

There was a house fire on X. I was there. I always think it is a good opportunity for our hobby. Went the other end of X where no LE presence.

ThRobbert
01-20-22, 17:29
Yes I meant Joni. So she's out now? Where is a good place to find her? Right before she went in I missed a chance to grab her, she was standing at the bus stop right across the street from the Mexican food truck / trailer I was headed to work and didn't have time to have any fun. Which brings me to another point there's a house close to that bus stop almost directly across the street from the food trailer that I always see street girls going into and out of just about anytime I'm on the cruise but it doesn't look like your typical pharmacy its pretty well kept I'm guessing its a mongers house anyone have any info, you can almost always catch something to dump a load in if you pay attention to the traffic in and out of there And yes I saw that house that caught fire its not far from the area I just mentioned. A few blocks from the overpass I did drive by that day. But again didn't see much of anything out.

It is dry. But I see sings of life.

Are you confusing Joni and Jodi?

Joni is a Korean SW. Jodi is a popular UTR. Both were visiting their uncle and absent for a while but that's no longer the case.

There was a house fire on X. I was there. I always think it is a good opportunity for our hobby. Went the other end of X where no LE presence.

DayMan2291
01-22-22, 14:41
So I usually use main but haven't had much luck recently. Where else should I look?

PleasureGiver
01-22-22, 16:40
So I usually use main but haven't had much luck recently. Where else should I look?Try W. Riverview.

Potus2020
01-22-22, 18:37
Yes I meant Joni. So she's out now? Where is a good place to find her? Right before she went in I missed a chance to grab her, she was standing at the bus stop right across the street from the Mexican food truck / trailer I was headed to work and didn't have time to have any fun. Which brings me to another point there's a house close to that bus stop almost directly across the street from the food trailer that I always see street girls going into and out of just about anytime I'm on the cruise but it doesn't look like your typical pharmacy its pretty well kept I'm guessing its a mongers house anyone have any info, you can almost always catch something to dump a load in if you pay attention to the traffic in and out of there And yes I saw that house that caught fire its not far from the area I just mentioned. A few blocks from the overpass I did drive by that day. But again didn't see much of anything out.I am aware of the house on X right across from the food truck. A SW I picked up stays there. She said she pays them 10/ night to stay there. She gives good head but not very attractive. I saw her twice. I picked her up there once. It's the 3rd house from the light I think. I didn't ask her about other girls staying there. This girl said she is good friends with Barbara and her daughter Lucky.

Joni is usually down by the mini mart. She has friends in the apartments across the street.

EsdKiller
01-22-22, 23:16
Anyone know this one?

GitHerDone2020
01-23-22, 13:37
Anyone know this one?I drive around every day almost I've never seen her before looks like a escort not a walker. To clean to pretty most SW just ain't that hot guys. They live out of there purse don't bathe and most bounce around from dope house to dope house. I haven't picked one up in months I just call one on my phone if I can't get ahold of them then I call it a night. But if I see her I will def pick her up but I don't think she's around period.

SpermDonorRex
01-23-22, 17:22
Anyone know this one?You know this is Street walker thread. I assume you found her on the street. Then where did you get this pic from? From her? Don't you share where you found her?

I recognize her even though the pic is heavily edited.

Daytonfreek
01-24-22, 20:58
I went cruising down X tonight, specifically looking for Joni since I heard she's back from vacation. Near the food truck I spotted a girl in a pink ski jacket with punk red highlights in her black hair. She was wearing a face mask, so I couldn't see the bottom half of her face, but the eyes definitely looked Asian. I had some assclown riding my bumper so I went up a few blocks and turned around to go back for a second look and she was getting into another car. Was this her and I was about one minute too late?

GitHerDone2020
01-25-22, 16:04
I went cruising down X tonight, specifically looking for Joni since I heard she's back from vacation. Near the food truck I spotted a girl in a pink ski jacket with punk red highlights in her black hair. She was wearing a face mask, so I couldn't see the bottom half of her face, but the eyes definitely looked Asian. I had some assclown riding my bumper so I went up a few blocks and turned around to go back for a second look and she was getting into another car. Was this her and I was about one minute too late?Joni is a frikin joke she's old she's a thief and she's not attractive at all ' she's just the only Asian out walking around; someone please tell me what is so hot about her I pass her all the time on Wyoming she's usually talkin to herself. Tried to open my door one night luckily it was locked I'd rather pick up kierston heather or pretty much even ashly than her, crazy isn't hot.

ThRobbert
01-27-22, 20:32
I understand she might not be your cup of tea but don't knock the next guy. I personally like her. Its not everyday I have the opportunity to bang an Asian chick so If I can cross off lines on my bucket list for $25-30 at a time so be it LOL. And she's never stolen anything from me but as with all these women YMMV. I keep a close eye on anyone I let in my car. It just comes with the territory / lifestyle these women are all opportunist most of them live on the street for goodness sakes almost all of them have habits so what can you expect. As far as her being old. She's only about 35 and I personally ill bang milfs up to about 55 especially during a dry spell so again its all personal preference. Don't get me wrong there's a few of them out there I wouldn't dare bless with my man seed we all have our standards Joni could stand to gain a few pounds but other than that she's alright in my book.

Joni is a frikin joke she's old she's a thief and she's not attractive at all ' she's just the only Asian out walking around; someone please tell me what is so hot about her I pass her all the time on Wyoming she's usually talkin to herself. Tried to open my door one night luckily it was locked I'd rather pick up kierston heather or pretty much even ashly than her, crazy isn't hot.

Mw1968
01-30-22, 00:18
Anyone got any info on a Amy SW? On main st.

ThRobbert
01-30-22, 06:24
I know of 2 amys on main. The first one is the one I've known the longest. She's older white late 40's to mid 50's. Has shorter dirty blond hair and slender body profile but decent curves in the places that matter. I have mixed reviews on her. First and foremost I'd say she can drain a cock very well. She was a definite pickup when I first met her years ago but things have changed. She definitely has a case of golden pssy syndrome. She always wants more and more. Which to a certain extent is fine. But she gets very paranoid easily because of her choice of meds. So doing the deed can often be a headache. She's also told me stuff like "you think that all I'm worth" " I don't even do this stuff" " I'm college educated and I used to be a secretary for many big name lawyers in the city" so if I had to guess she doesn't enjoy draining us guys very much and her ego gets in the way of her job, the last time I picked her up I was just getting off from a 12 hr shift and I needed to blow. I picked her up we agreed on price she got to business and stopped just as soon as she started and said " I can't do this, you smell like onions down there" she said "ill give you your money back just take me back to where you picked me up" and she did give me my cash back. I was floored. To her defense I'm sure I was a bit sweaty. But your a main street walker who sucks and fucs for drug money how dare you pretend to have limits values and standards. So when I pass her now I just keep driving. I recently saw her walking she looked really messed up stumbling to stay on her feet walking in circles talking to herself. The take away with her is if all the stars are aligned in perfect symmetry she could be a great pick up, but if she's on her meds or not on her meds I'm not sure which she could be one of the worst ones to pick up. Just complains whines acts too good to be doing what she's doing and will try to charge online escort prices on main. I hold firm on 20-30 unless I'm extra horny on a drought or she's looking extra sexy that day I might do $40. She's hit or miss with it mostly being a miss. The other amy she's good in my book not sure of age but I'd says mid to late 30's to early 40's. Its really hard to guess accurately because the street live takes its toll on these women in quick fashion. She's usually mellow / even kill unless she's hyped up on her meds of choice. But I've never had any issues of her she will drain every last drop out of you. And sometimes keep going LOL. She usually wears a mask. Her teeth do have damage and are not in the best shape for you guys that care. She's a little thicker than the amy above. They both have nice asses which is what I prefer. She claims to live near Nottingham and catapala but I aways see and pick her up around main and maplewood area. She's a bit shy at first but opens up after first few sessions assuming you treat her right. Never gave me any issues. But as always YMMV with either one.

Anyone got any info on a Amy SW? On main st.

DD Chaser
01-30-22, 16:38
I know of 2 amys on main. The first one is the one I've known the longest. She's older white late 40's to mid 50's. Has shorter dirty blond hair and slender body profile but decent curves in the places that matter. I have mixed reviews on her. First and foremost I'd say she can drain a cock very well. She was a definite pickup when I first met her years ago but things have changed. She definitely has a case of golden pssy syndrome. She always wants more and more. Which to a certain extent is fine. But she gets very paranoid easily because of her choice of meds. So doing the deed can often be a headache. She's also told me stuff like "you think that all I'm worth" " I don't even do this stuff" " I'm college educated and I used to be a secretary for many big name lawyers in the city" so if I had to guess she doesn't enjoy draining us guys very much and her ego gets in the way of her job, the last time I picked her up I was just getting off from a 12 hr shift and I needed to blow. I picked her up we agreed on price she got to business and stopped just as soon as she started and said " I can't do this, you smell like onions down there" she said "ill give you your money back just take me back to where you picked me up" and she did give me my cash back. I was floored. To her defense I'm sure I was a bit sweaty. But your a main street walker who sucks and fucs for drug money how dare you pretend to have limits values and standards. So when I pass her now I just keep driving. I recently saw her walking she looked really messed up stumbling to stay on her feet walking in circles talking to herself. The take away with her is if all the stars are aligned in perfect symmetry she could be a great pick up, but if she's on her meds or not on her meds I'm not sure which she could be one of the worst ones to pick up. Just complains whines acts too good to be doing what she's doing and will try to charge online escort prices on main. I hold firm on 20-30 unless I'm extra horny on a drought or she's looking extra sexy that day I might do $40. She's hit or miss with it mostly being a miss. The other amy she's good in my book not sure of age but I'd says mid to late 30's to early 40's. Its really hard to guess accurately because the street live takes its toll on these women in quick fashion. She's usually mellow / even kill unless she's hyped up on her meds of choice. But I've never had any issues of her she will drain every last drop out of you. And sometimes keep going LOL. She usually wears a mask. Her teeth do have damage and are not in the best shape for you guys that care. She's a little thicker than the amy above. They both have nice asses which is what I prefer. She claims to live near Nottingham and catapala but I aways see and pick her up around main and maplewood area. She's a bit shy at first but opens up after first few sessions assuming you treat her right. Never gave me any issues. But as always YMMV with either one.Totally agree on your first Amy, hit or miss but when she's on it is great. Less than 50% chance of that in my experience. Noticed she got picked up by uncle recently, not sure if released yet.

Also noticed Cora got picked up too even more recently, she is still in custody. Never sampled Cora, hear generally good things.

ThRobbert
01-30-22, 18:13
I've had cora several times and have no complaint with her or her service. She aims to please. BUT that was from about 3 yrs ago. I last saw her walking 1 time about a year ago keep in mind I cruise daily so I'd say she doesn't walk anymore or is hard to find. She was by main and santa clara by the time I got turned around and in the position to make the scoop she vanished. I heard she got a bf or sugar daddy and was living with him. I did see her on skipthegames about the same time I spotted her walking a little over a year ago but I refuse to pay online prices for someone I've had several times for street prices and chances are high she was being marketed and promoted by a handler so not only is it a money thing its a safety thing for me. It would be nice to know she's back walking but I cruise daily and have seen her. She's real tiny. Short and petite probably weighs 90 lbs soaking wet.

Totally agree on your first Amy, hit or miss but when she's on it is great. Less than 50% chance of that in my experience. Noticed she got picked up by uncle recently, not sure if released yet.

Also noticed Cora got picked up too even more recently, she is still in custody. Never sampled Cora, hear generally good things.

EsdKiller
02-02-22, 08:30
You know this is Street walker thread. I assume you found her on the street. Then where did you get this pic from? From her? Don't you share where you found her?

I recognize her even though the pic is heavily edited.I'm met her by the bus hub. She texted me this pic and number. She obviously didn't look like this!

Potus2020
02-02-22, 10:57
I'm met her by the bus hub. She texted me this pic and number. She obviously didn't look like this!I think this is who she is. That is a really old pic of her and I have never seen her walking is all I can say. Did you do anything with her. I saw her several times a year ago. I think it was $. 5 for full service and to Greece with her.

https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sugar-spice-and-everything-ni/910421467561

GitHerDone2020
02-03-22, 14:28
I've had cora several times and have no complaint with her or her service. She aims to please. BUT that was from about 3 yrs ago. I last saw her walking 1 time about a year ago keep in mind I cruise daily so I'd say she doesn't walk anymore or is hard to find. She was by main and santa clara by the time I got turned around and in the position to make the scoop she vanished. I heard she got a bf or sugar daddy and was living with him. I did see her on skipthegames about the same time I spotted her walking a little over a year ago but I refuse to pay online prices for someone I've had several times for street prices and chances are high she was being marketed and promoted by a handler so not only is it a money thing its a safety thing for me. It would be nice to know she's back walking but I cruise daily and have seen her. She's real tiny. Short and petite probably weighs 90 lbs soaking wet.Stay away from Cora she's back with joey the guy tattooed on her stomach massive drug addict she always complains about how he still her dope why she's sleeping. She used to be worth having but now she just robs guys and he follows her everywhere she goes. She ripped me off last time I seen her she crawled around on the floor the whole time she was at my house cause she thought he was peeping in the window. Very paranoid now and she flat out rob your asses, not to mention he punched a guy that she hooked up with. I personally would have shot him. Not to mention her mug shot was about as nasty as you can get, looked like she burnt her eyebrows off in a crack smoking accident. ,then again the longer these gi are out there the worst there going to be and look I can't think of one who got better looking over time that's why I getem why there new and young, she's a total waste of resources. I hope they keep her this time she wrecked his car and was found unresponsive on Lara st I hope she get her life together she used to be a gem now she's a lump of coal.

EsdKiller
02-03-22, 14:46
I think this is who she is. That is a really old pic of her and I have never seen her walking is all I can say. Did you do anything with her. I saw her several times a year ago. I think it was $. 5 for full service and to Greece with her.

https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sugar-spice-and-everything-ni/910421467561No I didn't! I thought I would see if anyone knew her first!

Potus2020
02-03-22, 19:26
No I didn't! I thought I would see if anyone knew her first!That is Amy. The girl in the link is Amy and has had ads on STG's for years. She lives on the west side with her BF. I saw her multiple times at her house. So, we have ladies going all directions. Some are SW's going to STG and SA. And you have escorts walking the streets. That pic she sent you is 15 years old. I know her family as well. We're in trouble boys. Be safe.

BootyLoverBrad
02-04-22, 15:18
Stay away from Cora she's back with joey the guy tattooed on her stomach massive drug addict she always complains about how he still her dope why she's sleeping. She used to be worth having but now she just robs guys and he follows her everywhere she goes. She ripped me off last time I seen her she crawled around on the floor the whole time she was at my house cause she thought he was peeping in the window. Very paranoid now and she flat out rob your asses, not to mention he punched a guy that she hooked up with. I personally would have shot him. Not to mention her mug shot was about as nasty as you can get, looked like she burnt her eyebrows off in a crack smoking accident. ,then again the longer these gi are out there the worst there going to be and look I can't think of one who got better looking over time that's why I getem why there new and young, she's a total waste of resources. I hope they keep her this time she wrecked his car and was found unresponsive on Lara st I hope she get her life together she used to be a gem now she's a lump of coal.Just out of curiosity, did she ever strip at the Harem?

Mw1968
02-04-22, 19:15
Just out of curiosity, did she ever strip at the Harem?Yes, she did strip at Harem.

GitHerDone2020
02-04-22, 20:05
Yes, she did strip at Harem.I've known Cora since she was 19, she never worked at the Harem, its been closed for years. Her mom died in a car wreck and she got her life insurance. Bought a house and didn't pay the taxes and lost it shortly after she got on dope and still there till now, currently at the Montgomery Hilton.

MontyCliff
02-04-22, 21:46
I've known Cora since she was 19, she never worked at the Harem, its been closed for years. Her mom died in a car wreck and she got her life insurance. Bought a house and didn't pay the taxes and lost it shortly after she got on dope and still there till now, currently at the Montgomery Hilton.It's been 5 years since I've seen Cora. I always liked her, she's a good soul. It's just the drugs. It's like " Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Dragal73
02-05-22, 00:01
I've known Cora since she was 19, she never worked at the Harem, its been closed for years. Her mom died in a car wreck and she got her life insurance. Bought a house and didn't pay the taxes and lost it shortly after she got on dope and still there till now, currently at the Montgomery Hilton.I looked I didn't see her listed in Montgomery county maybe another county.

GitHerDone2020
02-05-22, 12:36
I looked I didn't see her listed in Montgomery county maybe another county.Its because she's in rehab it was that or 6 months in jail.

BootyLoverBrad
02-05-22, 17:19
Anyone have any pictures?

KED75
02-06-22, 20:01
Its because she's in rehab it was that or 6 months in jail.She's not in rehab, she's not in jail, I just saw her today, gave her 60,had fun and caught up on old times. With that being said, yes the crack has talekn its toll, since I'm not a social worker, I really don't care. She is driving dudes car, I had her meet me close to my spot, no one tailed me, we actually had a few chuckles about you. The guy that gave me her current number, you know who you are, get with her, she can use your help.

MeAGuy
02-07-22, 21:42
Long time lurker. First post. Anyway has anyone seen her recently? Usually on M between the United Foods and the Shell. Below is a pic of her passed out in my car last summer. Last saw her late Nov / early Dec.

Member #6319
02-08-22, 11:55
Long time lurker. First post. Anyway has anyone seen her recently? Usually on M between the United Foods and the Shell. Below is a pic of her passed out in my car last summer. Last saw her late Nov / early Dec.She's still out on Main pretty regularly. Drove past her yesterday. She was looking decent and alert with makeup on.

MeAGuy
02-08-22, 12:42
She's still out on Main pretty regularly. Drove past her yesterday. She was looking decent and alert with makeup on.Good to know. I guess my timing is just off.

GitHerDone2020
02-09-22, 17:25
She's not in rehab, she's not in jail, I just saw her today, gave her 60,had fun and caught up on old times. With that being said, yes the crack has talekn its toll, since I'm not a social worker, I really don't care. She is driving dudes car, I had her meet me close to my spot, no one tailed me, we actually had a few chuckles about you. The guy that gave me her current number, you know who you are, get with her, she can use your help.When I posted that I had just seen her pic on the jail site. Prob don't mean she was in there. But yea I'm glad you had a few chuckles because that's all she's worth to me, once a chic walks off with your money then her old man is driving around the block 9 times, that's too much. And I tried and help her alot thru the years and that's how she repaid me. She knows my number have her call me then I might help her. I've done a lot for a lot of people, sometimes it bites you in the ass.

Maveric0857
02-09-22, 21:02
Any Joni sighting?.

UnoMas2022
02-15-22, 22:57
Scooped Lucky Sat eve 11 pm corner X and the food truck. 60 for both, she was very good. Arranged to repeat following day, went to room and had both for another 60. Very submissive. She's mourning loss of her sister Faith, also a SW. She stays nightly at the flop house three doors east of Boltin on X or in the basement of the industrial building W side of Boltin with a dude. That's all the info I had. She's recently had a child. No smells or other indications of trouble. She has a weird personality that is like seeming stupor offset by random clarity. She uses at least three kinds of hard stuff.

ThRobbert
02-16-22, 10:50
Well thanks for contributing to increase in SW pricing. I've had her several times for $20-25. And that's both getting BJ and FS on all occasions. All within the last 30-60 days. While I appreciate your contribution to the board I'd like to take this opportunity to let all members know, $40 is the max payment that should be offered to any SW. For any service (s). Its been $20 up until recent months with inflation and blah blah blah. But I always start at $20 and if they whine I gradually increase until we come to an agreement but never more than $40. They will always take it because most are looking for a quick fix. *Hint* The service doesn't get better the more you pay.

Scooped Lucky Sat eve 11 pm corner X and the food truck. 60 for both, she was very good. Arranged to repeat following day, went to room and had both for another 60. Very submissive. She's mourning loss of her sister Faith, also a SW. She stays nightly at the flop house three doors east of Boltin on X or in the basement of the industrial building W side of Boltin with a dude. That's all the info I had. She's recently had a child. No smells or other indications of trouble. She has a weird personality that is like seeming stupor offset by random clarity. She uses at least three kinds of hard stuff.

Westy0311
02-17-22, 07:40
I had this one broad jump in my car and right when she was about to get in, she turned her head away. So as she closed the door and looked at me, I see this extremely ugly thing with the remnants of a cleft palate (birth defect) looking at me. I immediately told her to get out and she demanded me to at least give her some money or she wasn't getting out. Well, after telling her my military background and that if she doesn't get out in ten seconds, she was going to get dealt with, she huffed and puffed and finally left.

You're so right Westy. I normally offer them the exit. "I can take your back to where I picked you up from and drop you off" you'll be amazed how quickly they become agreeable when they discover they may have to get out and walk around another 30 minutes before they get another chance to try again. Combine that with cold weather and or the fact that they are geeking / coming down and wanting to get high again. They will normally straighten up really quick. LOL.

GitHerDone2020
02-17-22, 11:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GitHerDone2020
02-17-22, 11:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThRobbert
02-17-22, 12:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThRobbert
02-17-22, 18:10
[Deleted by Admin]

You have been a member for two years and 1/3 of your posts were today telling this guy he was full of shit. Thanks for playing but don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

A2

Potus2020
02-19-22, 12:22
Interesting discussion gentleman. I see it as to each their own. I have seen a SW that lives with lucky twice. She lives down on X. I had some great car fun with her, nothing but BBBJCIMWS both times. Both times she easily spent an hour in my car with my dick in her mouth. She took all of my directions, never complained, and was only concerned with my happiness. I gave her. 3 one time and gave her a tip the second time, my choice. You get what you pay for. It takes me a long time to nut because of my age and diabetes and she understood that and simply went at it. Now, there are SW's out there that just need your money for their next fix and you simply need to realize that when you pick them up. This is Dayton, there are only so many SW's out there. We all know who does what, correct. I won't pick up the SW on main that tries to get you to nut in 6 minutes. She's not for me. I am seeing a girl today that advertises on SA, but, in my mind, she is just an escort. I am seeing for her for some car fun. She will ask for $ because that is how she views herself. We will settle for about .6 or so. I will pay her that because she is better looking than all of the SW's out there and I like her. I can do FIV and whatever else I like to her. It's what I want to do. I don't care what anyone else thinks about what I pay her. We all have our preferences and our limits as to what we pay to get what we want. I see a SB on a regular basis and I have given her anywhere from $ to $$$ for a dream. She's hosts, makes me breakfast or lunch while I am there and she really enjoys what she is doing. I could be there for 3 hours. She is not happy till I get off and she will go as long as needed to make sure that happens. Once again, I pay her for fulfilling my need and she does a great job of it. I saw a well known, newer escort from STG the other day and she is fun and I like to hang out with her, but, she has her limits and rules so she gets less. I enjoy her, but, she is not that concerned with how I feel when I leave. There is a SB out in Springfield that I have seen twice and I won't see her again because she acts like an escort when I am there. It's all about the clock. She wants you to come in, get a 90 second BJ, pound her, nut, and get out. That's an escort, not a SB. I won't see her again, not worth it, no value there for me. And, she has the best body of all the girls I have mentioned here. She looks great, but the overall experience is simply not there. I guess you could say I am a value shopper. I pay them what they are worth. Well, I am done. Please don't ask for digits, the SB's don't want them handed out. Be safe out there.

MrObvious
02-20-22, 13:51
Just scooped Amanda on over by the drive thru. She gave her normal BBBJ. Nothing special, but gets the jobs done. Always friendly with me. She has been reviewed on here before. Standard rate.

Potus2020
02-20-22, 14:25
Hey POTUS. I'm an older gent like yourself, and I'm looking for something with a little more quality that a SW. Would you recommend SA? I did the free sign-up and now they want $ to message women. I wasn't sure if there were legit SBs on there. Any advice on where to land a SB, or your opinion on SA?

My reply is on there.

UnoMas2022
02-20-22, 17:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Learn to use the "Report Post" button.

A2

UnoMas2022
02-21-22, 09:05
Was getting fuel at the Sunoco at the corner of Wayne and Keowee, approached by a 30 something sweet black lady who was missing two front teeth, she asked me if there was anything I could do to help her. I asked if she needed to shower, she replied "yes, if you will join me" and I let her hop in. No discussion of any donation. She had a very nice voice, like she was professionally trained in radio or TV. Heard her whole sob story on the way to my suite. She went in and showered alone, then came out in a towel and asked if there was anything she could do to repay me or earn a little money. I said any donations would be in appreciation of her performance. She dropped the towel, revealing some perfect A cups and a neatly managed Bush on a perfect, petite and flat frame.

This is my second time typing this report, so my apologies that the details are slightly abridged. The first draft was lost due to a technical issue.

She gave a lovely BBJ, great suction and attention to the balls. We then climbed in bed and I went in on mish, slowly. She said that it had been a while since she had anyone in her, that the missing teeth are a turn-off for a lot of guys. Regardless, she took me like a champ, begging for more and more and submitting to any request I made. We played for over three hours in two sessions. We both had a lot of fun in doggy, she likes her hips to be manhandled and slammed onto the dick. She came a total of 9 times, squirting twice. Her squirt was clear and clean like Sprite, no hygiene or other issues, no smells, she's fresh. I came three times. First was swallowed, second and third were internal creampies which she begged for. We showered together twice. She said her tubes were tied 6 years ago and has had zero periods since then. My cum was dripping out of her on the way to the shower each time. She wiped it up with her fingers and licked it off.

In between sessions we went out for Wendy's and to Walmart to get her a phone. She hasn't had a phone in two years. She says she is willing to do carplays or be picked up for overnights etc by my friends. She's staying off of 5th and Huffman on the East side. She said the least she'll take is 40. I gave her no cash, only food, a $39 phone, a month of $30 service, several orgasms and a nap in a hotel bed. She's called me at least six times wanting a follow up but I am out of town right now.

If you guys see her, take care of her please, I want to find her in as good or better shape next time I see her. Photo attached, no baby damage, everything about as perfect as you could expect for a street person.

You can PM me for the number, she wants to remain UTR as long as possible but is willing to earn. She'll either do cardates or you can pick her up.

UnoMas2022
02-23-22, 06:24
Scooped Lucky Sat eve 11 pm corner X and the food truck. 60 for both, she was very good. Arranged to repeat following day, went to room and had both for another 60. Very submissive. She's mourning loss of her sister Faith, also a SW. She stays nightly at the flop house three doors east of Boltin on X or in the basement of the industrial building W side of Boltin with a dude. That's all the info I had. She's recently had a child. No smells or other indications of trouble. She has a weird personality that is like seeming stupor offset by random clarity. She uses at least three kinds of hard stuff.Update: Lucky and I went to the Boost Mobile store and got her a nice phone. I'll share the number with those who are interested. She is still UTR from any web listings, so PM me for digits. Trades welcome.

DestinyCalling
02-23-22, 15:51
Update: Lucky and I went to the Boost Mobile store and got her a nice phone. I'll share the number with those who are interested. She is still UTR from any web listings, so PM me for digits. Trades welcome.Thanks for the info and your work. But can you tell her please stop asking "how much do you spend? What do you want to do? Those are the questions cops love to ask. She makes me uncomfortable. Thanks.