PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Textor21
07-02-22, 02:57
A. Buddy. Of mine was passing thru NOVA and took your suggestions to visit Angel Therapy last week where he was greeted by Anna.

She was described as a late 30's slender, leggy Asian woman who was probably Chinese or Korean. She spoke very good English and offered him a table shower but he turned it down and opting to start the $. 8 hour massage. He said the massage was great, enough firmness and she found a bunch of knots, and one of the better ones he's gotten from a MP. Not much tease until late in the game and on flip offered a nude HJ for $. 0. She explained to him no FS or BJ, but let him roam all over and finger inside. Anna was pretty attractive, fit, tall, and with decent sized boobs. She took directions well to get just the right spot to add the fun climax on top of the great massage for a full hour of fun. He washed up afterwards on the shower, by himself since he was out of time.

My buddy had a great time and highly recommends Anna at Angel Therapy before she returns up north. Total damage was. 8 (house) + $. 0 +. 2 extra tip; $$ total.

JamesPotter
07-02-22, 10:48
Hell of a first post!Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.

Skooby
07-02-22, 11:04
Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

Just so y'all know.

RedRocks1968
07-02-22, 15:13
Pulled up to Magic on Backlick this morning and I see Uncle LEO is parked outside.

Just so y'all know.That car has been sitting out there last few weeks. Doubt it's related, but I also decided to try another place.

PilotAviator
07-02-22, 22:18

Just so y'all know.I had an appt this past week at Magic. The car was parked in the same parking area. Nothing unusual. Always smart to be aware of your surroundings.

My visit to Magic however was unusual (although the massage was very well done, nothing in the experience was magical at all -- it was mundane). I will most likely visit other nearby massage places before repeating.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

Serpico99
07-03-22, 09:03
Hello, can I have the address for Joyce in Chantilly.She does not live in this area. She is from NY and occasionally comes down to the area working out of a hotel. She isn't going to be back in the area for a while.

DoctorDoctor
07-03-22, 09:57
Second session with Remi yesterday.

Did 60 minutes. Sound massage with a mix of Thai and deep tissue.

On flip, sweet offers. Opted for standard nova.

Highly recommend.

Be safe. Out.

DanteDk07
07-03-22, 11:58
Hi,

I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

What are the differences? Who is hotter?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tyson-vienna/22497158.html

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons/22476995.htmlCan someone answer this question?

Dunkinhne
07-03-22, 12:11
Agreed. I've seen this one and she's not the worse but definitely in the GILF range. Menu is limited guys. Save the funds and head a floor up to see one of ten ladies at FHOH. Menu about the same but better looks fo sho. Too bad Leah left and Sandra is more / less out of the game.

In terms of a BBW there's no way I'm putting her at at 1 on the body. There are MUCH worse bbw's with small tits and huge ripples of cellulite on a belly that sticks out way past the tits. I'd call that a 1/10.2/10 in the looks would basically be one of the ugliest girls you've ever seen. I'm not putting her in that category.

I look at it like all women are going somewhere on the scale of 1-10. No way she's the ugliest girl with the nastiest body that I've ever layed eyes on.

But to each his own.

LowKey12
07-03-22, 13:26
Agreed. I've seen this one and she's not the worse but definitely in the GILF range. Menu is limited guys. Save the funds and head a floor up to see one of ten ladies at FHOH. Menu about the same but better looks fo sho. Too bad Leah left and Sandra is more / less out of the game.FHOH has ten there now?

SonChi
07-03-22, 16:53
Can someone answer this question?I have only been with no pain no gain Candy and I can attest that she is sexy, fit, curvy, and skilled in massage. Expect a CMT level rub for the session. She offers extras, but they are secondary to the massage and worth it. Get the nuru experience for $260 and leave happy. Her ad is:

Go TOFTT and report back on the other Candy.

Mustang946
07-03-22, 19:19
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/alexandria-franconia-virginia/22507692.html

Was able to get a same day appointment with magi for an hour. Price was 130 for a full body. I arrive at the location which is inside a office building surrounded by a small plaza. She opens the door and she matches the photos. Nice 40 old Latina MILF with a good ass. No TS just a massage table in her room with oil and wipes. She's a very quite person, probably because English is her second language but gave me a great massage uninterrupted for about 45 minutes. She got some strength to her too because she got every nook and cranny on my body. The only extra I got was a HJ but she did hint for some more options next visit. Overall I will be returning to Magi, for the price and quality you can't pass it up.I saw her yesterday and my service was identical to yours. There was a subtle hint to bring more money next time for more service. No specifics mentioned. I will likely repeat.

BoatMan3
07-04-22, 00:33
I'm going to be in NOVA for a few days. Does anyone know if NALEE is still active?

Thanks.

JohnnySalami
07-04-22, 08:11
I'm going to be in NOVA for a few days. Does anyone know if NALEE is still active?

Thanks.I think she's still out of the country.

JakeGalo
07-04-22, 08:21
I think she's still out of the country.Is Nalee still only seeing her regular customers? (When she's here, of course).

I've always wanted to see her, but she's had that rule for the past few years, and I don't think she's flexible on it.

Dunnit
07-04-22, 08:39
Hi,

I noticed there are two different candys in the Tysons area according to these two ads.

Question is, who is better? Who has bigger better natural boobs?

What are the differences? Who is hotter?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons/22476995.htmlI reviewed "Sweet Candy" last year, she wasn't 36 DD then, and they didn't look or feel natural. Limited touching when I wouldn't tip what she wanted. Massage was very light with lots of oil. Would not recommend.

Worl Hopk
07-04-22, 11:10
FHOH has ten there now?FHOH has never had more than 4 and never more than 2 or 3 working at a time. Occasionally there is a receptionist.

CoolWays
07-04-22, 21:56
At 777X Leesburg pike or am I confused with another place.

Thanks.

FHOH has never had more than 4 and never more than 2 or 3 working at a time. Occasionally there is a receptionist.

HerbB
07-04-22, 22:13
Sorry folks,

Probably sounds like a silly question, but I just saw the mention of FHOH, which I have never heard of.

Can somebody please enlighten a fellow monger? Don't find any place on RubM that could fit. (link?

TheNovaKid
07-05-22, 12:51
Sorry folks,

Probably sounds like a silly question, but I just saw the mention of FHOH, which I have never heard of.

Can somebody please enlighten a fellow monger? Don't find any place on RubM that could fit. (link?For him or her.

SexyD
07-05-22, 13:16
Went by Milo's a couple of weeks ago, it was closed with a sign that said reopening under new management. Anyone visit recently. Hoping for an updated lineup.

Strandan
07-05-22, 13:45
Sorry folks,

Can somebody please enlighten a fellow monger? Don't find any place on RubM that could fit. (link?https://hhspa.co/

At 777X Leesburg pike or am I confused with another place.

Thanks.Same one.

Abba91
07-05-22, 15:53
Sorry folks,

Can somebody please enlighten a fellow monger? Don't find any place on RubM that could fit. (link?http://hhspa.co/

Dunkinhne
07-05-22, 16:35
Sorry fellas didn't spell check before the post. It's one of "the" ladies at FHOH definitely not 10. Only 3-4 max but only 2-3 offering massages.

FHOH has never had more than 4 and never more than 2 or 3 working at a time. Occasionally there is a receptionist.

Ringiz
07-05-22, 16:43
I reviewed "Sweet Candy" last year, she wasn't 36 DD then, and they didn't look or feel natural. Limited touching when I wouldn't tip what she wanted. Massage was very light with lots of oil. Would not recommend.Same thought for her.

SnakeCharmer12
07-05-22, 19:07
Anyone knows a provider who offers male waxing with HE?

OldManInVa
07-05-22, 21:03
If you did a simple search of the forum for the term waxing then you would have found posts recommending KK and Tara (among others) who perform this service.

SexyD
07-06-22, 05:26
Was inquiring about Mikos in Chantilly. Damn spell check.

Went by Milo's a couple of weeks ago, it was closed with a sign that said reopening under new management. Anyone visit recently. Hoping for an updated lineup.

Serpico99
07-06-22, 12:45
Was inquiring about Mikos in Chantilly. Damn spell check.It sounds like a licensing issue. Likely someone bought the business and just waiting on the licensing paperwork to go through the county.

Barlon
07-06-22, 19:53
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/alexandria-franconia-virginia/22515053.html

I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.

MikelSuTiger
07-06-22, 21:56
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/alexandria-franconia-virginia/22515053.html

I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.Thanks for the intell, too bad it turned out to be lackluster though. Was thinking about making a trip to meet her but guess not. I'd expect much more for the donation she asked for.

Bobby D53
07-06-22, 21:59

If you did a simple search of the forum for the term waxing then you would have found posts recommending KK and Tara (among others) who perform this service.OldMan is right. Don't be lazy Snake https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hws/d/vienna-thai-yoga-bodywork-by-kk-text/7503145761.html. Be sure to report back after your visit.

ArtistOfWar1
07-06-22, 23:59
Partake?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons-corner/22504953.html

There are a couple of reviews (mixed) on the oThER site but not much else I could find.

Anyone?

JJohnson7502
07-07-22, 13:54
Sorry fellas didn't spell check before the post. It's one of "the" ladies at FHOH definitely not 10. Only 3-4 max but only 2-3 offering massages.Who is working there these days are there new girls? I saw Adrianna a couple times and it was always enjoyable (from what I could tell she never even bothered wearing a bra which was a lot of fun) but someone mentioned she's no longer there? I heard Gabby was even cuter but less up on extras (or maybe just new to that side of the business?) Vivianna gets good ratings on looks but is she still difficult to get any extras out of?

DoYouKnow
07-07-22, 14:02
New management, only seen 2 additional girls, that I would rate as just pretty nice, but its all according to your taste. Only Amy is the top shelf for this place currently and running it for now until all the girls get warmed up. Amy, long black hair that she changes up sometimes, nice C cup man-mades with great nipples OMG, tasty and regular decent ass. She will get herself off while doing you if she really feels you. Great shower play and tease as soon as I walked through the door. Great connection. Reminds me of Blue that use to work there, that I wish I knew where she was. Definitely worth the. 80 house fee and tip of. 80. No FS at this time but I wasnt looking for it. Tasty Kat and she really like a good eating and sucking on her tits. Definitely worth the repeat and checking out her new staff.

On another note. Didn't want to post on MD board, but I highly highly suggest making the drive to Seven SPA, in Temples MD. , check out rubmap, She is visiting from Vegas, leaving within 2 week and will return back in Aug. House. 60, addtl 150. For everything, Damn she is truly a hot barbie, Thai and Korean, ManMade DD and ass but doesn't matter. She is a true gem. GFE and great personality, Surrounding area shady but once inside, all is good. 100% highly recommend Sophia.

Saffah
07-07-22, 14:53

I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.Thank you for taking one for the team. I have been unable to get on her calendar and was rethinking follow up considering how busy she is but for this price to service ratio, I am glad I did not. For that number, I can get a decent massage, do DATY, get a BBJ and plug it in with a nice looking Asian.

Pbarber307
07-08-22, 01:53

I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.So where's the part where she actually uses real nuru?

She tells you to lie on the couch, and you lie on your back. It's too bad you couldn't lay her down and get laid.

Parker451
07-08-22, 07:09
Partake?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tysons-corner/22504953.html

There are a couple of reviews (mixed) on the oThER site but not much else I could find.

Anyone?I have had several pleasant dreams with V. Her appearance is well represented by the photos, though they are not her. Contact was simple by text. Her place is easy to reach and really quite nice. My dreams have included a nice massage with really skilled CBJ, slow teasing HE, and eventually cfs if she clicks with you. V is truly tiny and correspondingly tight. If tiny is an attraction for you, V should be on your list. Happy motoring.

MikelSuTiger
07-08-22, 09:36
Thank you for taking one for the team. I have been unable to get on her calendar and was rethinking follow up considering how busy she is but for this price to service ratio, I am glad I did not. For that number, I can get a decent massage, do DATY, get a BBJ and plug it in with a nice looking Asian.Exactly, My thoughts as well. Think she's just lost a lot of potential clients, too bad but thanks for the info.

OldManRose
07-08-22, 17:18
Went to 7 therapy the other day and thoroughly enjoyed my self. Of course I like a table shower, a good massage, back walking, small women, b or c breast, eraser nipples, and open to negotiations after they know you. I am not looking for younger women but people I can relate to. Not the place if you want young and big breast or guarantees. But treat them with respect and appreciate they have a difficult job pleasing you.

Eddie223
07-08-22, 19:14
Woodbridge ACS is closed until Sunday. I popped in at Rte 1 massage to try my luck. Paid house. 6 for a half hour to mamasan. Shortly after Lucy came in. I'm guessing she may be late 40's or 50's. Still had a nice body. Started massage with some kisses on my back. I grabbed her ass a bit to let her know why I was there and then relaxed for the massage a bit.

She spotted the $. 6 tip I left and left to grab a condom. She came back, stripped and did a lot of light massage with more kissing around my ass, no rim job though.

On the flip she did a bit of ball worship before putting the cover on doing a decent CBJ. She then asked me to stand and I hit her pretty hard standing mish. She enjoyed it, several real orgasms, can't fake how wet she got.

Got my bottle of water reward and kiss on the lips as I left. Experience was better than I expected when I first laid eyes on her. I might repeat.

MakeMKum
07-08-22, 22:00
Went to 7 therapy the other day and thoroughly enjoyed my self. Of course I like a table shower, a good massage, back walking, small women, b or c breast, eraser nipples, and open to negotiations after they know you. I am not looking for younger women but people I can relate to. Not the place if you want young and big breast or guarantees. But treat them with respect and appreciate they have a difficult job pleasing you.Sounds like my kind of establishment. What city is this Seven Therapy?

GreatGatsbyGun
07-09-22, 07:33
Hello fellow mongers, any leads on the below 2 ads? They both look juicy and yummy!

And also seem legit!

1. https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Kennedy-225057/.

2. https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-rsquo-s/22515159.html.

LevainBakes
07-09-22, 11:27
Just curious how everyone's experience been with covid around this time. I thought I was safe but got hit hard after a visit to Lincoln after seeing PIM. I had been super isolated leading up to my visit due to my job and thought it was a nice treat but 4 days later it hit me hard. Is anyone else seeing this around with providers?

WillGuyMar
07-09-22, 13:36
We all know this place is famous for hot ladies and nice times, but my experience was something different. I drew a lady, I believe Sophie was her name, who was not like the others. More typical of the usual AMP offerings elsewhere. 50's, frumpy, but unlike other places, she had a terrible attitude. I admit that I felt weird and it was a strange experience because I have never had a provider like this. She kept a face that was somewhere between a scowl and completely uninterested. One time she she even game me a mocking laugh for god knows what reason. Gave me a little rubdown, had me flip, then pointed over at my wallet. Said nothing, just pointed. I then asked what service and how much (we never discussed this like I have with the others) and she responded with "Haven't you been here before?

I was miffed, but was desperate for a pop and forked over the $.40 (I think I did the code right there) and I put her in mish and finished asap to get out of there. At the end, she goes "Wow, so simple. " I mean, come on. I either won't go back or I will demand one of the known firecrackers.

OldManRose
07-09-22, 14:00
Sounds like my kind of establishment. What city is this Seven Therapy?You should look on Rub Maps or google if you live in Virginia.

Remember to be respectful and appreciate how hard they work.

Galleon
07-09-22, 15:57
Just curious how everyone's experience been with covid around this time. I thought I was safe but got hit hard after a visit to Lincoln after seeing PIM. I had been super isolated leading up to my visit due to my job and thought it was a nice treat but 4 days later it hit me hard. Is anyone else seeing this around with providers?Well, the pandemic is still ongoing. Since they are in very close, and relatively long duration, proximity with clients all day long, that pretty much as good as it gets for transmission conditions. There is no harm with going in with a mask on if catching it will be a problem for you.

WalkerC
07-09-22, 18:10
Hello fellow mongers, any leads on the below 2 ads? They both look juicy and yummy!

And also seem legit!

2. https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-rsquo-s/22515159.html.Since your first post is seeking info before you give any. I'll just say I have had dreams of both.

RustyMuffler
07-10-22, 01:09
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm sick of this shit, the B4 variants are less deadly, less transmissible than the original which was not like some kind of black death all you chicken little types tried to make it into (99.74% recovery rate, overall and something like 99.9 something if you didn't have 4 co morbidities) if you want to stay home then stay the fuck at home but the age of you fear mongers is fucking over.

A2

HighwayGuy
07-10-22, 01:58
Just curious how everyone's experience been with covid around this time. I thought I was safe but got hit hard after a visit to Lincoln after seeing PIM. I had been super isolated leading up to my visit due to my job and thought it was a nice treat but 4 days later it hit me hard. Is anyone else seeing this around with providers?What is "Lincoln" and "PIM"?

Fwiw, I've been to Pine / Herndon several times and a couple of the Franconia spots numerous times throughout the pandemic and have had no issues with Rona. My one about with rona was in late December during the onslaught of omicron but it did not come from a whack shack / jerk-and-squirt / rub-and-tug shop.

JustaNon75
07-10-22, 07:34
We all know this place is famous for hot ladies and nice times, but my experience was something different. I drew a lady, I believe Sophie was her name, who was not like the others. More typical of the usual AMP offerings elsewhere. 50's, frumpy, but unlike other places, she had a terrible attitude. I admit that I felt weird and it was a strange experience because I have never had a provider like this. She kept a face that was somewhere between a scowl and completely uninterested. One time she she even game me a mocking laugh for god knows what reason. Gave me a little rubdown, had me flip, then pointed over at my wallet. Said nothing, just pointed. I then asked what service and how much (we never discussed this like I have with the others) and she responded with "Haven't you been here before?

I was miffed, but was desperate for a pop and forked over the $.40 (I think I did the code right there) and I put her in mish and finished asap to get out of there. At the end, she goes "Wow, so simple. " I mean, come on. I either won't go back or I will demand one of the known firecrackers.If you're presented with an unappetizing provider, you could do the ole "I left my wallet in the car" and get out there. Or you could just ask if anyone else is available.

Happy hunting.

Justin.

JustaNon75
07-10-22, 07:36
What is "Lincoln" and "PIM"?

Fwiw, I've been to Pine / Herndon several times and a couple of the Franconia spots numerous times throughout the pandemic and have had no issues with Rona. My one about with rona was in late December during the onslaught of omicron but it did not come from a whack shack / jerk-and-squirt / rub-and-tug shop.Popular spot for providers in the Tyson's area.

PomLovesThais
07-10-22, 08:05
What is "Lincoln" and "PIM"?

Fwiw, I've been to Pine / Herndon several times and a couple of the Franconia spots numerous times throughout the pandemic and have had no issues with Rona. My one about with rona was in late December during the onslaught of omicron but it did not come from a whack shack / jerk-and-squirt / rub-and-tug shop.Pim would be the provider name and Lincoln would be the location you can search by name and see it.

Nyxtc
07-10-22, 09:21

I enjoyed my time with magi last time and decided to see her again but choosing Nuru instead of the regular massage. Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on me or any pressure and it was more teasing with her nipples and fingers on my back than a Nuru massage. This goes on for 15 minutes and tells me to lay on her couch. I lay on my back and just see her wearing a thong. I was excited expecting FS but she just grinds on me and imitates fucking. I even ask if there was more options but she says no. Gives me a HJ to end the session and I was out the door. If yall end up seeing Magi I would just recommend the regular massage and not the Nuru. Sad to see there's no more options with Magi but got to respect her decision. She's good in a pinch if the main girls like Tara or kk not available. Going to try to find some new talent and report back here. Be safe yall and be nice to the ladies.I'm new to the area and decided to break the ice with Magi and holy cow was she boring as F. Definitely a one visit and the HE was as mechanical as I've ever had. Nice location but just a standard massage with an extremely boring HE. No sensuality, no tease, not worth the $.

Guy501
07-10-22, 12:54
Just curious how everyone's experience been with covid around this time. I thought I was safe but got hit hard after a visit to Lincoln after seeing PIM. I had been super isolated leading up to my visit due to my job and thought it was a nice treat but 4 days later it hit me hard. Is anyone else seeing this around with providers?I don't thing you got it from Pim. She is my ATF and I have been visiting her weekly for the past year. I don't have it and she is not showing any symptoms. Also, she moved to a new spot last week. She is no longer on Lincoln.

TightHammies
07-10-22, 14:52
In town on business and stopped at Pine in Herndon. Went in and greeted by dumpy 50+ with a smile. Shown to room and I asked if it was her or other girls. She says just me. I thanked her and left. Proud of myself because I usually pay too soon or feel bad and just follow through. Not this time. I left for another spot.

Looked around and saw Eleven was nearby and had good reviews. Literally a couple miles and I'm at a decent little office park. Sheriff car there but not much else. Figured screw it and went in. Couldn't tell if cop was there or just the car but they weren't hiding so whatever. Inside greeted by Sky. Kgirl in 30's with large melons about 5'-5" and a slight plumpness. Nowhere near fat but not a spinner (spinner being my preference). Good looking and took me by hand to my room for an hour. Disrobed and off to ts. Nice setup. Thorough attention paid to the right areas, front and back. Sexy towel dry from the knees and dropped at sauna for 3 minutes. Then to room and face down. Massage wasn't great but she went through the routine and tried. Halfway through, Jenny came in and they chatted with me on table. She said hello, probably just wanted to see my ass. Jenny is 40's and slender with seemingly good attitude. Apparently customer that just left was difficult. She told me to see her next time. Back to the rub which included everywhere. Told to flip with 25 minutes left. She got right to question of how much did I want to pay. Not in mood to haggle but tried to feel it out and not get too ripped off. Seems it's a firm $ for standard with varying menu opening from $. 4- Didn't want FS (not a spinner) and BBBJ seemed include with $$. So ponied up, whole menu open. Once agreed, she dove for the BBBJ. After a bit, she went to balls then taint and then across the taint bridge. Wow. New one for me. Then while still laying on back, she has me grab my ankles in the full gyno position. Wow. I sank into that, literally. Saliva everywhere, eventually released ankles and some dt. She was ready to put coat on but I was more interested in being spoiled. So she continues and then has me stand and grab ceiling bars. Continues getting in there and I lose control. I warn her but she doesn't listen or hear and she gets a little painted while trying to shutoff my hosing with a towel. Clean up and scalp massage to finish the time.

As she cleans. She tells me lineup is Sky, Jenny and Amy. Good luck and be safe.

Dragon137
07-10-22, 16:37
Hey all. New to area and wanted to offer first report. Looking for a decent body rub, I went to Kara in Fairfax. Easy to find in a little office park. Private and safe. Greeted by nice girl in flirty dress, mid 30's.

Escorts me to room for one hour. 8 damage. Disrobe and TS. Good attention everywhere in the shower and back to the room face down. After a moment, chest gently rubbing up and down my body, natural and soft C's. She whispers how much tip I bring. Feeling generous and wanting to be spoiled I say 1. 4. Nothing else said, little more rubbing and then she begins to rim me til flip. BBBJ and 69 until I pop. More on the table for sure, but I couldn't hold back and she took her time drinking from the tap until I was done. Decent massage after. Very kind.

Amazing technique on the neck and feet as I requested attention there.

Will repeat. Stay safe.

MentalMijit
07-10-22, 17:56
I thought Joyce charged 140 for 30 minutes? Does she do quick visit for cheaper?She's definitely got her quirks, but I found her to be a lot of fun. It was 240 for 60 minutes last time I saw her last year and I stayed for an hour, MSOG. She seemed to get very into DATY and made a weird catlike noise and got very vocal when I saw her.

Big Daddy Don
07-10-22, 21:45
[DeletedbyAdmin]

I'm sick of this shit, the B4 variants are less deadly, less transmissible than the original which was not like some kind of black death all you chicken little types tried to make it into (99.74% recovery rate, overall and something like 99.9 something if you didn't have 4 co morbidities) if you want to stay home then stay the fuck at home but the age of you fear mongers is fucking over.

A2[ / QUOTE].

Thank you for saying this. It is great to hear the truth being brought to light.

GreatGatsbyGun
07-11-22, 01:33
Since your first post is seeking info before you give any. I'll just say I have had dreams of both.My dude, sorry but there is a start to everything before which you don't know anything! Haha I am a beginner and never had past in any of this till now but will come up with a lot of updates once I am into it.

Also, when you say dream about them, you talking about an actual dream or does it mean something??

RustyMuffler
07-11-22, 08:34
Yes, A2 is absolutely right! The danger of dying from COVID has been drastically reduced. I said I'm NOT worried about dying or even being hospitalized by COVID because I'm vaccinated & boosted. However, I am worried about the unknown: Long COVID. That's something no one can dismiss because none of us are clairvoyant.

But I am considered a "chicken little type" because I stated I'm on "a pause" right now due to the new Omicron subvarients (4 & 5). The forum has recently been littered with posts about COVID concerns. I am not trying to scare anyone, I just asked if anyone else is taking a break right now?

A better question to the members is which of our local massage purveyors are being careful about ongoing risks by their cleanliness (changing linens between clients, wiping down headrests with antiviral disinfectants, etc.) and consistently wearing a mask? Those are the ladies I'd like to see.

[DeletedbyAdmin]

A2Thank you for saying this. It is great to hear the truth being brought to light. [ / QUOTE].

LevainBakes
07-11-22, 09:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LevainBakes
07-11-22, 09:37

A2Guys, sorry to stir the pot here. My post was more or less a PSA. I am not sure what got deleted here or if this was just a reference to my post, but just wanted to put the message out there without implicating anyone. My job requires me to be in a controlled environment and this visit was my only experience outside of the bubble. Again, many things could have happened but just wanted to get message out there without being a dick.

Agree, anyone that is comfy should not have to live in a bubble / fear mongered etc. I have been able to enjoy the hobby for a long time even over the last two years and this was the only case where it got me so thought I'd put a message out for anyone that it matters.

Happy mongering.

FreddyCrougar
07-11-22, 21:40
https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/district-of-columbia/22516241.html

Anybody try this one out?

EDog65
07-11-22, 22:02
I was in Woodbridge along Rte 1. There is a little place on Opitz (if unsure, rubmaps will show the way) that I had stopped before and really enjoyed myself. The girl that time was Jenny. Chinese, probably late-30's, attractive, squishy but not fat. That is how I like them. She gave a good massage and a nice NOVA+ finish. She did camel slide an DATY while stroking with zero hesitation and worked on a second finish for me because time allowed. She worked hard an never complained at all.

I was hoping to see Jenny again but I got Penny. Penny isn't as pretty as Jenny but has a similar squishy build. She was really pleasant and smiling and had a nice personality. She held my hand as she guided me to the room and rubbed my back and butt as I entered. She was wearing short shorts and a small shoulder less top. I let her do her massage for a while and it was a really good massage. I was not expecting one that good. She was getting in there and doing it right. She would whisper things in my ear here and there, "so handsome", "take care of you, baby", and things like that.

I let my hand wander and started stroking her thighs and ass. There was plenty of room to start sliding my thumb up and discover she had some very tiny lacy panties on. That were already wet. She whispered in my ear, "Ohh you make me so wet, baby. " I was thinking, "Jesus. She is really really wet. " I was ready to flip and she noticed and pulled the pillow out. Then she pulled her shorts and panties down, opened her stance a bit and I started rubbing her clit, which was hard and she was dripping. She whispered, "Just take care of me" and took her top off. She has (maybe) B cups and she mentioned they were small. They looked nice and nice nipples and I told her so and nursed a bit while still rubbing her very very wet pussy.I stopped by this place on Opitz on Saturday afternoon a little bit after lunchtime after going to Pine first but they were booked up until two and I didn't have time to wait. Their service is almost exactly as it is explained above, I don't know if it was Penny or Jenny that I got because I couldn't understand her. HJ available 69 available no BJ and no FS unfortunately, probably will not repeat better options are out there hoping to find younger providers that provide more L2 and L3 action happy hunting fellas. $80 for the hour and $140 tip up front. Too much for what I got, lesson learned about paying up front the first time visiting.

MikelSuTiger
07-11-22, 22:38

Anybody try this one out?Damn, she smoking hot. Hope this one is real.

Fred86
07-11-22, 23:04
Damn, she smoking hot. Hope this one is real.Smoking hot, but wondering about the whole "does not accept cash" thing.

InSearch69
07-11-22, 23:05
Definitely fake. Not accepting cash, so you will need to send a deposit via cashapp and bam money gone.

Anybody try this one out?

Dkayz
07-11-22, 23:57
Damn, she smoking hot. Hope this one is real.Do you guys not reverse image search your ads? That's Cortana Blue.

Rhinopole
07-12-22, 10:08
Guys, sorry to stir the pot here. My post was more or less a PSA. I am not sure what got deleted here or if this was just a reference to my post, but just wanted to put the message out there without implicating anyone. My job requires me to be in a controlled environment and this visit was my only experience outside of the bubble. Again, many things could have happened but just wanted to get message out there without being a dick.

Agree, anyone that is comfy should not have to live in a bubble / fear mongered etc. I have been able to enjoy the hobby for a long time even over the last two years and this was the only case where it got me so thought I'd put a message out for anyone that it matters.

Happy mongering.Guys,

I can understand Rusty Muffler is sick of dealing with Covid. Most people, me included, are. But yesterday one of my go to AMPs was closed because someone there contracted Covid. The lady who answered the phone said they'd be open next week. So this disease is real. If you follow the main stream news you know that while the new variant is not as deadly, it is still dangerous to older people and those with certain health problems, young or old. And it is highly transmissible. So, yes, everyone has to decide what their risk tolerance is for themselves. But it's disrespectful to say those who are more concerned about the disease are "chicken littles."

Be safe.

Rhino.

WalkerC
07-12-22, 11:08
Do you guys not reverse image search your ads? That's Cortana Blue.The add seems to be gone now, but didn't also say she was in Arizona?

PilotAviator
07-12-22, 18:10
Tara is fabulous Thai lady. A smile that lights up a room, and a personality that simply cares about everyone.

I have not found a better massage.
(I have found two or three others "as good" - but none better). As much as I enjoy my AMP visits (for they are fun), for a true massage experience not soon forgotten, make an appointment and see Tara.

I've never read a poor review (so, if you want more details, just search this thread for Tara).
I've never had a poor experience with Tara.

(and, BTW, She is also a great barber!)

PA.

Loky171
07-12-22, 19:56

And also seem legit!

2. https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-rsquo-s/22515159.html.Kennedy's pics are so far from accurate I would suggest not. But she is real.

Barlon
07-12-22, 21:22
Tara is fabulous Thai lady. A smile that lights up a room, and a personality that simply cares about everyone.

I have not found a better massage.
(I have found two or three others "as good" - but none better). As much as I enjoy my AMP visits (for they are fun), for a true massage experience not soon forgotten, make an appointment and see Tara.

I've never read a poor review (so, if you want more details, just search this thread for Tara).
I've never had a poor experience with Tara.

(and, BTW, She is also a great barber!)

PA.She's such a wonderful lady, I always get my haircut at her place every month. She's definitely thee massage lady to go to but as far as others on her level, I've heard kk and candy are up there but correct me if I'm wrong.

Lilbob
07-12-22, 21:30

Nuru was 300 which is a bit high compared to others but I enjoy her company and there's chemistry. I walk in and she's wearing a sports bra with yoga pants looking good. Tells me to lay face down and relax. The Nuru massage was very disappointing, she didn't put any oil on meTotally dry?! I mean using the gel should be at least a bare minimum effort.

PomLovesThais
07-12-22, 22:14

Anybody try this one out?This link pulls up the entire page of listings what's the number.

GreatGatsbyGun
07-12-22, 22:28
Went to Eleven spa in Herndon today worrying about STDs and thinking of how to be safe. Guess it is a beginners thing. And before anything thank you. At Loki171.

Firstly I parked the car 2 minutes away and took a walk. The entrance was in the backside of the building and was pretty private. Opened the door and went into the patio where I rang the bell to be welcomed by sky. Thanks to at TightHammies for suggesting her. The rooms were neat and clean including the TS room.

She was hot and wore a loose single piece exposing her boobies. She pleasantly welcomed and made me wait on the bed naked before taking me to the shower. The TS was flirtatious and a great experience followed by a couple minute sauna. We then went into the room and she started her initial massage which was very light and seemed like a prep for things to come. After a 10 min prep massage she whispered how much and what all, I asked for 69 (mee just seeing her bottom and touch but not eating while she banging junior). I gave 1. As tip. She started cuddling and flirting with dicky boy for a few minutes and went into oositoon where we played for 10 minutes. I then asked her to lie down and finished in style on her breasts after squeezing teasing and caressing. Her body seemed great to me (like a young MILF from my dreams). While this happened, some dumb fucker was shouting on his gf outside and we had a brief panic as to what that was. We anyways continued without interruption then on.

The shower was 8 minutes, the sauna 2 min, prep massage 10 minutes and 25 minutes fun time. We were left with 20 minutes. She asked if I'd like a massage and I was in. The massage was so great, I can't explain. She stood on my hamstrings, buttocks, lower and upper back. Displayed different techniques with her strong hands and the experience was wonderful.

In the end, she gave some water and asked to exit from the left walk way after the main door to maintain privacy.

At Loki171 thank you for your reply about Kennedy. It motivated me towards Eleven today.

I will visit that place again.

Anona123
07-12-22, 23:31
Who is working there these days are there new girls? I saw Adrianna a couple times and it was always enjoyable (from what I could tell she never even bothered wearing a bra which was a lot of fun) but someone mentioned she's no longer there? I heard Gabby was even cuter but less up on extras (or maybe just new to that side of the business?) Vivianna gets good ratings on looks but is she still difficult to get any extras out of?Would not describe anyone from fhoh as cute since they are all at the MILF level or so. Gabby's a hard negotiator which is a big turn off for me. She's also not that attractive in my opinion in comparison to the others. She does have a BBL if that's your thing. I wish I got the chance to see Adrianna, but I never even hear her name whenever I've called. Vivianna is still there and is probably the only one I would consider "cute" as she's on the younger side, but have only seen her once since I know I can get a better menu with the others there.

BarneySanders
07-13-22, 01:52
Would not describe anyone from fhoh as cute since they are all at the MILF level or so. Gabby's a hard negotiator which is a big turn off for me. She's also not that attractive in my opinion in comparison to the others. She does have a BBL if that's your thing. I wish I got the chance to see Adrianna, but I never even hear her name whenever I've called. Vivianna is still there and is probably the only one I would consider "cute" as she's on the younger side, but have only seen her once since I know I can get a better menu with the others there.I heard that they were down to one of them in the morning shift (not sure which) and the rest never returned from vacation. They were looking for new talent. Maybe they found it or some returned already.

FlyingSenses
07-13-22, 08:19
Does anyone know what happened to Sharon who was providing services out of Tyson's? She's not been responding to texts lately.

Member #6250
07-13-22, 08:35
Has anyone gone for the 90 min massage with Tara? I need a haircut and was thinking about it, just wondering if the longer timeframe might get me 2 pops instead of 1.

PomLovesThais
07-13-22, 10:46
Has anyone gone for the 90 min massage with Tara? I need a haircut and was thinking about it, just wondering if the longer timeframe might get me 2 pops instead of 1.FS or HJ?

Are you asking for FS or HJ pops?

Mifwic1234
07-13-22, 14:57
For some reason the "mature" part got to me and I was intrigued. (https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons-corner/22517811.html). I.

Mifwic1234
07-13-22, 15:09
The word "mature" always intrigues me (https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons-corner/22517811.html), so I read everything I could here and every other site I could find. The description of services was consistent, but the description of the provider varied widely! Who is this mystery woman? Decided to take the leap and booked a long session with her. Emailed first, got a reply saying "Emma is working today and is expecting your text". Texted, set up a long appointment for the next day. Text to confirm in the morning, text when at the location (older professional office building just off 495) and told to come up. Professional office -- VERY clean. Comfortable. The provider looked nothing like I imagined from the other descriptions. A BBW yes, but an absolutely beautiful face. Amazing smile. She told me about her business and her style, asked me what I was hoping from the session. She stepped out, I got comfortable, she returned and started in. Great massage, very sensual. Outstanding finish. Liberal roaming. $145 an hour plus tip. Perhaps there are multiple Emmas. Perhaps "Emma" is handed down from one generation to the next. The Emma I saw was beautiful, friendly, skilled and accommodating.

Tttttwh
07-13-22, 17:43
Does anyone know what happened to Sharon who was providing services out of Tyson's? She's not been responding to texts lately.Sharon is done now. What happened to Julie from Miko's in Chantilly.

Asphalt
07-15-22, 00:15
I posted about Won massage a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed but something about Anna made me think there were possibilities. Back I went and sure enough and got good nursing up top and and bit of pants down playing around the kitty as well. Just before I left she whispered that she might drop the mask next time and do a little nursing on me. Yum! Since then I've been back twice. The first time it was quite busy and she was worried about msn peeking in the door so I didn't even get to kiss those really large nipples of hers. Damn, not a good day for it. I just went again and there were no such risks, she just didn't want to play along. Ok, I'm done with the place. Like Anna, Yoko gives a passable massage but has bigger tits. No kissing the nips though. Likewise not worth the money.

It's a couple miles west of 395 on Little River.

WalkerC
07-15-22, 07:51
There has been some talk on here about new talent at For Him For Her Spa. Went there yesterday and saw Sandra. Yes she is doing massages, at least for now. She said they are pretty much down too 2 others girls besides her. I think she said Adrianna is gone (if you have ever seen her you know it can sometimes be hard to understand what she says with her accent). Viviana is working, but not much due to dealing with a family issue. That leaves just Gabby and her working full time. She did say she was interviewing 2 news girls in the next day or so. So hopefully something new soon.

Betcha2048
07-15-22, 09:02
Has anybody have any luck seeing any young masseuse (20's) in the area? I would be really appreciated if you share some info!

BuckshotWatson
07-15-22, 10:01
May, who I saw at MandY, has opened her own shop in what used to be Ashley Wellness on Main Street, FFX. She is cute, and has a nice, slender figure and a friendly disposition (though her English sometimes is a little hard to understand). She seems younger than many providers, and I believe she is Chinese. She did a great deep tissue massage, including back walking, and I would return just for the massage. She has beautiful B cups, and a pretty tight (without being just skinny) body. I haven't seen her post any ads, so I'm not sure how she is marketing, but I would recommend her, and plan to return.

MikeyShakes
07-15-22, 14:36
The word "mature" always intrigues me (https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tysons-corner/22517811.html), so I read everything I could here and every other site I could find. The description of services was consistent, but the description of the provider varied widely! Who is this mystery woman? Decided to take the leap and booked a long session with her. Emailed first, got a reply saying "Emma is working today and is expecting your text". Texted, set up a long appointment for the next day. Text to confirm in the morning, text when at the location (older professional office building just off 495) and told to come up. Professional office -- VERY clean. Comfortable. The provider looked nothing like I imagined from the other descriptions. A BBW yes, but an absolutely beautiful face. Amazing smile. She told me about her business and her style, asked me what I was hoping from the session. She stepped out, I got comfortable, she returned and started in. Great massage, very sensual. Outstanding finish. Liberal roaming. $145 an hour plus tip. Perhaps there are multiple Emmas. Perhaps "Emma" is handed down from one generation to the next. The Emma I saw was beautiful, friendly, skilled and accommodating.Emma has been in my rotation for a few months now and is definitely worth it. Doesn't watch the clock, makes you feel right at home, takes care of you and always adds something new and different from the routine. Very affordable, beautiful and satisfying, usually will make time for her regulars in a pinch too.

Big Daddy Don
07-16-22, 11:44
Has anybody have any luck seeing any young masseuse (20's) in the area? I would be really appreciated if you share some info!Bwaaahh hahahahaha! Damn! That was a good one! 20's. In Northern VA. Man you are funny! I'm dying over here.

Tom McAn
07-16-22, 12:29
Has anybody have any luck seeing any young masseuse (20's) in the area? I would be really appreciated if you share some info!Had you RTFF, you'd have learned that 20-something masseuses typically don't work in this area. You'll need to visit another city if that's what you're seeking.

You can increase your "board cred" by visiting a provider of any age and posting a report on your findings. In the meantime, you've got a lot to learn.

InSearch69
07-16-22, 12:59
There actually are a few mid to late 20's. Eden, ST, BG all have a few. Mint comes to mind also.

Bwaaahh hahahahaha! Damn! That was a good one! 20's. In Northern VA. Man you are funny! I'm dying over here.

TheOuroboros
07-16-22, 13:11
There actually are a few mid to late 20's. Eden, ST, BG all have a few. Mint comes to mind also.But here in NOVA it is a rather rare occurrence; doesn't mean they are easy to find, and since the individual who was asking has only 3 post to their name; all questions no answers (reviews) most seniors would be tight lipped to dispense such details. Hell, they might as well have asked us to drive them to the location ourselves and pay the house fee on top of it.

Eddie223
07-16-22, 15:08
But here in NOVA it is a rather rare occurrence; doesn't mean they are easy to find, and since the individual who was asking has only 3 post to their name; all questions no answers (reviews) most seniors would be tight lipped to dispense such details. Hell, they might as well have asked us to drive them to the location ourselves and pay the house fee on top of it.Yea I can think of one but when I checked his posts I figured he could rtfff and find my post from a few mouths ago.

BoatMan3
07-16-22, 17:00
Went and visited Tara. Haven't seen her in 2 years because of Covid and moved out area. She remembered me. As usual, she was very pleasant and good conversationalist. Her massage was excellent and on the flip her nova technique is excellent. She will do prostate if requested. She tried to pop me twice but I'm not man enough anymore. As far as I know FS or BJ are not in the offerings. Damage was $1. 2, same as in past years plus what ever you want to tip. She has shower for before and after. Nice lady. Be nice to her.

Happy Guy 2
07-16-22, 20:11
Stopped by Best Therapy in Chantilly. As usual, nice time with Mgr Lady. A class act!

She said new gal coming Monday. I asked from Flushing. She said yes.

I said wait, I thought you were all Korean here.

She said. Nope, new gal is Chinese.

I said: Wow.

Interesting. Never visited a spa with a mix of Chinese and Koreans.

?- I guess they have to talk English to each other?

Guess I will have to check it out next week.

Always treat the gals nice and they will treat you nice.

HG2.

RockSwithSalt
07-16-22, 20:35
Has anybody have any luck seeing any young masseuse (20's) in the area? I would be really appreciated if you share some info!In my experience if you want some young ones you need to head to Mexico. The youngest I've come across were in Puerto Vallarta. 1/2 block off the main tourist beach walk called the Malecon. Two or three will sit on the steps in front of the shops and you can have your pick of the young ladies. Only in the afternoon and early evenings. My research is 20+ NOVA locations and about 8 Mexican shops. In Mexico Pay to Play is legal and you know in the first minute what is available and they have a printed price list. It won't be in plain site you have to ask for the menu, the one in Pesos is always cheaper. I've had a few that would pass for under 20. A good massage however is hard to find and it will only be non erotic.

JohnnySalami
07-17-22, 07:05
I only saw her once. Does she do FS bbj or anything more than HJ?

Emma has been in my rotation for a few months now and is definitely worth it. Doesn't watch the clock, makes you feel right at home, takes care of you and always adds something new and different from the routine. Very affordable, beautiful and satisfying, usually will make time for her regulars in a pinch too.

BenDiesel30
07-17-22, 10:08
My friend was telling me about this new place he found in McLean, called massage palace. Place was located on lower level of business office building w / limited parking. He said he made an appointment and Celine was the young provider that met him at the door. She was beautiful maybe 28 or 30 at most, spinner body with short jean shorts exposing her nice peach. Inside was much nicer and modern looking than most places around very clean. He got the hr option for. 8 which included a TS where nothing was missed and she took her time cleaning Jr before dropping to her knees for a quick dry off. Massage was 7/10, listened to where to focus more attention including legs where there was a ton of teasing maybe intentionally or not he was impressed compared to others. After hot towel she dryer him off which I always respect, there are so many providers who don't do this and leave you freezing while they rush the next step. Celine took her time and leaned over him to brush her long hair over his back and legs reaching under him while whispering turn over. After the flip he said they agreed on p2 p and she again took her time making her all of his stress was released. About 5 minutes later she brought another hot towel for cleanup. My friend said this was one of the best finishes and overall massages he's had in nova, highly recommends. I found number on Google and scheduled my appt for later today. Overall 1.6 for a great experience.

SemenSeeker
07-17-22, 14:28
Which provider at eleven or pine has the biggest butt? I have a friend who's looking for DATO only.

Orpheus60
07-17-22, 15:50
I had to be down at DCA for a pick up and left early enough to be able to stop somewhere.

1st I inquired of Angel in landmark and she quoted 15 minutes 160, 30 minutes 220 and 1 hour 300. I put this here because she does Advertise as a masseuse and does have a rub map's listing. 440 outcall. I passed.

Then since I was going through McLean I decided to give healthy spa a try. I have wanted to check it for a while. It's in a very good location when I'm transiting in-and-out of Washington. It's in a very non descript building on a dead end circle office park. Nothing really at the door to indicate what's there. Nothing at all going on in the parking lot on a Sunday morning.

Well, IMO I dreamed I hit a Gem. Luci says she's 29. Cute Chinese girl, not much English. Did the half hour, light massage, some tickling and teasing. In the dream CBJ was. .2 I said too much, she came down to $ but at that point feeling under her skirt and no panties I said how much for all she said. .5 I say what the hell.

So still in the dream she start the CBJ and I'm feeling her down below. She gets up and straddles my face in 69 I'm doing a little daty dato. Then she moves to RCG for a bit, but that is usually a hard position for me to finish.

Then she's on her back on the table I have one foot on the floor and one knee on the table, pounding hard for the finish line. She seemed to enjoy it.

So yes a quite successful adventure. Total $$. I now have her digits to add to my list of fun Chinese girls, so I can text her whenever I need to kill time in that area.

DoYouKnow
07-17-22, 19:28
My friend was telling me about this new place he found in McLean, called massage palace. Place was located on lower level of business office building w / limited parking. He said he made an appointment and Celine was the young provider that met him at the door. She was beautiful maybe 28 or 30 at most, spinner body with short jean shorts exposing her nice peach. Inside was much nicer and modern looking than most places around very clean. He got the hr option for. 8 which included a TS where nothing was missed and she took her time cleaning Jr before dropping to her knees for a quick dry off. Massage was 7/10, listened to where to focus more attention including legs where there was a ton of teasing maybe intentionally or not he was impressed compared to others. After hot towel she dryer him off which I always respect, there are so many providers who don't do this and leave you freezing while they rush the next step. Celine took her time and leaned over him to brush her long hair over his back and legs reaching under him while whispering turn over. After the flip he said they agreed on p2 p and she again took her time making her all of his stress was released. About 5 minutes later she brought another hot towel for cleanup. My friend said this was one of the best finishes and overall massages he's had in nova, highly recommends. I found number on Google and scheduled my appt for later today. Overall 1.6 for a great experience.Anymore intel on this vague location?

InSearch69
07-17-22, 19:48
Drive to Vincent Place. It's on the right.

Anymore intel on this vague location?

Orpheus60
07-17-22, 19:52
Anymore intel on this vague location?I found a Palace Spa on bedpage body rubs it appears new.

It's on Whittier.

BoMcC
07-17-22, 21:32
Had a free day and with pickings slim in MoCo, made the trek south of the MD border.

First stop was with Lisa in Falls Church. 571 xxx 9972.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/ce81526b-483a-43f3-8ef6-febad81be301

Well reviewed on The othER site, with a scattershot of extras, some things seem to be available, some only with repeats.

Condo in the Bailey's Crossroads area. Texted when I got there five minutes early and directed to wait five minutes. Which became ten. Entered through the ground level as to bypass the front desk. Elevator whisked me up to the apt. Seemed like it was a combo live / work environment. Tidied up in the bathroom (no shower beforehand) and settled up the $140, for the hour. More on that, later. Lisa kind of matched the pic, but I would say she's shorter, older (than the 28 advertised) and frumpier. Was wearing a smock-like sun dress. She made the space close to what you would see in a better day spa. Various oils, towels, warm beads, etc. Electronica inspired music instead of Eastern sounds. Used an aromatherapy-like scented towel on the professional massage table with armrests. Started with a decent massage, worked the back with oil, found some kinks, all in all probably better than what you get at an AMP. Flip, more massage work which blended into a NoVa. Offered a shower after which I took. Checked my watch after and it was 41 past the hour. So literally in and out in 32 minutes. There was no tip, as I took the $140 for the half hour to be all-inclusive since nothing else was offered or discussed. 9 for the setting, 5 for the provider, 8 for the massage, 5 for the extras. 0 for the value for money (way shorted time, didn't notice until dressed).

Second was with Jasmine Thai in Fairfax. 808 xxx 7435.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/aa5b5d37-6da0-4700-9977-cd3e30b8c107

Since I've never had a massage from others in this group, I'm pretty sure she's Aphai / Jasmine (363360) on The othER site. Reviews there say she's part of Apple / Pim's posse. I can't confirm that.

Garden apartment in the Fair Lakes area. Texted when I got there a little early and was directed to no-knock enter the apartment. Pics accurate, Short, thin Thai lady wearing a cottony sun dress. I would put her near 40. Moved into the bedroom off the entrance, there was a screen for the rest of the apartment. No shower or bathroom offered. Just pay up the $120 for the hour and it's off to the massage races. Pro massage table, but spotified Eastern music interrupted by ads every ten-15 minutes. A good 30+ minutes on the back which featured a back-walk that crushed anything like that I've ever had before. Well done. Oils, hot towels. Flip, more massage. Finished up the arms, legs, stretching, cracking and everything. She discussed a tip, I offered what I thought would put me in the realm of more than a NoVa, but got a Nova with under the dress roaming. Asked about a little further, but it seemed was off the table. And the UTC roaming was only barely tolerated. Legs clenched so no prolonged kitty stroking could occur. After the cleanup (again no shower offered) more stretching and muscle work. Then, after I dressed got back down on the floor, leaned against the wall and she stood on my shoulders to work out those kinks that just seemed to keep appearing. Not sure if I'm crocked, or if every time she worked on one part of my back the tightness wormed its way across to the other side. Whatever it was the massage work was enjoyed. 8 for the setting, 7 for the provider, 10 for the massage (over delivered, full hour given), 5 for the extras (a little rushed balanced out by some roaming). 7 value for money (overtipped on my part, probably should have gone with $40 then haggled, but I mistakenly thought more was on the table based on the company she supposedly keeps).

Would I repeat? Yes, for massage for both, no if expecting more than NoVa. While upgrades may be available with Lisa, I don't know if I would want to get shorted so drastically on time again. Or pay double which goes over other FS provider / AMP rates. I'd do Jasmine again for massage and not expect upgrades. Hold firm at the standard $40 NoVa tip next time.

Shark125
07-18-22, 10:09
I found a Palace Spa on bedpage body rubs it appears new.

It's on Whittier.What is Whittier.

Eerock
07-18-22, 10:15
I found a Palace Spa on bedpage body rubs it appears new.

It's on Whittier.Whittier, #100, which means it is was what is shown as Daisy Therapy on RM.

Eerock
07-18-22, 10:49
Massage Therapy and Spa, Lee Highway in Merrifield, the same strip with the Subway on the eastern end where the legendary Golden of Georgetown decamped to for a few years back around the turn of the century. My only visit when it opened 7 or so years ago indicated SS only, so never went back. Was up for something low key Sat. Night, so decided to see if anything had changed there, figuring the worst I could do was a decent massage, for what turned out to be 70 to the house.

Coco is by far the tallest AMP attendant I have run across, quite slender with long legs, not much up top. Quiet voice under her mask, sounding much younger than the 35 years old she indicated she was when I asked later. Good English for having been in the US only four years, and a bit of a conversationalist. Gave a decent massage and spent time up on the table when I was on my stomach. Got reasonably close to the package and on the flip asked if she could take care of me, and she did so well without any mention of a tip. Not very responsive to my light touch, unsurprisingly, but didn't move away. Indicated she had been there two weeks after previously being in Rockville, so she may be new to the extras game. The thin walls there will likely inhibit a more extensive menu, but thought I'd alert the gang to younger, pleasant provider of less than full services. I tipped 45 on my way out and she thanked me. If this interests you please be nice to her and report back.

DoctorDoctor
07-18-22, 11:05
Based on previous review I gave MW a shot yesterday.

Called and scheduled an appointment.

Easy parking, clean foyer room.

Paid at the desk. Shown to room. About 2 minutes later hear the front door open, in walks my therapist. Ok, not what I expected but her energy was greets she, Jenny, greeted me.

Massage was good, on a 7-8 level. We had a great conversation, she's whip smart. Flip was offered standard.

Overall good experience. Worth repeating.

BenDiesel30
07-18-22, 19:24
671X Whittier, #100, which means it is was what is shown as Daisy Therapy on RM.Yep it's on Whittier in McLean. New owner which usually means new name.

Rhinopole
07-18-22, 19:43
I've been going to PT in Fairfax pretty regularly. There's one lady there who does a good job and is reasonable. However there's a new "alpha" lady there who I see as a problem. The standard damage for a CBJ and DATY at PT is 1.2. (I've had BBBJ & DATY for the same 1. 2 at other places.) The first time I met the alpa, who today called herself "Blue", she wanted 1. 4, but backed offto 1.2 as a one-time only. Today when I went in, she wanted around 4. 0 for the same service. To be honest, she wasn't real clear on the 4. 0 but she made it clear she wouldn't take less than 3. 0. I told her I would not use PT if she were the only provider who was available. I left and went to another AMP closeby. On the plus side, Blue is good looking, slender, and has a nice body. But unless you have money to burn and let the little head rule, walk away.

Rhino.

NyHornet
07-18-22, 21:22
I stopped by this place on Opitz on Saturday afternoon a little bit after lunchtime after going to Pine first but they were booked up until two and I didn't have time to wait. Their service is almost exactly as it is explained above, I don't know if it was Penny or Jenny that I got because I couldn't understand her. HJ available 69 available no BJ and no FS unfortunately, probably will not repeat better options are out there hoping to find younger providers that provide more L2 and L3 action happy hunting fellas. $80 for the hour and $140 tip up front. Too much for what I got, lesson learned about paying up front the first time visiting.For what they offer I usually tip $70-80 and have never had a complaint.

Tgak9948
07-19-22, 07:54
Massage Therapy and Spa, Lee Highway in Merrifield, the same strip with the Subway on the eastern end where the legendary Golden of Georgetown decamped to for a few years back around the turn of the century. My only visit when it opened 7 or so years ago indicated SS only, so never went back. Was up for something low key Sat. Night, so decided to see if anything had changed there, figuring the worst I could do was a decent massage, for what turned out to be 70 to the house.

Coco is by far the tallest AMP attendant I have run across, quite slender with long legs, not much up top. Quiet voice under her mask, sounding much younger than the 35 years old she indicated she was when I asked later. Good English for having been in the US only four years, and a bit of a conversationalist. Gave a decent massage and spent time up on the table when I was on my stomach. Got reasonably close to the package and on the flip asked if she could take care of me, and she did so well without any mention of a tip. Not very responsive to my light touch, unsurprisingly, but didn't move away. Indicated she had been there two weeks after previously being in Rockville, so she may be new to the extras game. The thin walls there will likely inhibit a more extensive menu, but thought I'd alert the gang to younger, pleasant provider of less than full services. I tipped 45 on my way out and she thanked me. If this interests you please be nice to her and report back.I also recently saw tall Coco. Ashiatsu massage with good pressure. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the massage. Heavy teasing prior to flip and no mention of tip on the flip and some very light OTC with standard although upstairs was off limits. Not sure if that's the law or if only due to it being my first visit. She is very nice, can be talkative if you want and gives a better massage than most AMPs I've been to locally. . 7 for the hour at the door. I enjoyed my time with her and will be back.

DanznMan
07-19-22, 07:58
Saw Cindy at Star massage on Gallows. I was looking for a hard massage and she delivered. $70 for the hour with intensive back walking. Ouch! But I slept so well last night.

She rubbed oil on my back, put a towel under my junk and did a sexy oil rub from behind while I was lying on my stomach. She flipped me over for the release. I pulled her pants down and rubbed her clit. Her legs were clinched so no penetration. Her dirty talk about my fat cock and her tight pussy did the trick. She then cleaned me up with a hot towel and proceeded to do a strong rub down on the front of my legs. I tipped $60 for the outstanding massage. She is a Chinese MILF with a decent body and a friendly attitude. I will repeat when I want a strong massage.

Bostonpeter
07-19-22, 10:13
Had a visit with Thai Candy today at Tysons.

She is my go-to for a good massage as she is CMT certified and provides extras. She got my knots out, stretched me out, and cracked my neck and back like a chiropractor, and got a BBBJCIM finish. Overall, non rushed service.

Pics on ad are fake, but she's attractive in person and has large DDs to play with, maybe 30's. She's staying in Tysons now, not the apartments she stayed in before, but her new place is very discrete and centrally located in Tysons. She said she's in town for the remainder of the week.

RidgeRacer
07-19-22, 10:34
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/arlington-relaxing-and-lymphatic/7508165171.html

Anyone tried this one? Lots of weird things about the ad, the weight loss pictures, women being massaged in the picture, but also some sexy looking latinas so I thought maybe they offered more than just massage. I texted the number on the pictures (the number on the ad itself didn't pick up) and exchanged messages with someone in Spanish with a very warm personality. I asked about "final feliz", she said she doesn't do that but has a very beautiful coworker who does but I will have to come to her place, which appears to be near Columbia Pike. I asked how much for an hour and whether she has a shower and she tried calling saying it would be easier to talk on the phone. I wasn't able to pick up at that moment.

So kind of weird vibes overall but I will definitely TOFTT if no one has given it a shot already and has details to report.

MentalCow
07-19-22, 11:51
Ok, not what I expected but her energy was greets she, Jenny, greeted me.I drive by here often and tempted to try it out. What was not so expected about Jenny?

HerbB
07-19-22, 17:19
There seems to be another on at this address. Advertised on CL. #201.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/west-mclean-mclean-best-therapy-spa/7503921664.html

671 X Whittier, #100, which means it is was what is shown as Daisy Therapy on RM.

Yep it's on Whittier in McLean. New owner which usually means new name.

JustALoner
07-19-22, 17:38
TOFTT. I'm sure some of you browse the same ad channels as I do. One place in the Springdale center with a contact number ending in 2309 advertises pretty aggressively about new staff and all kinds of services. I know the photos are always false advertising (to put it lightly) but there does not seem to be new staff or the aforementioned services. I don't want to shit on the place too much, kind of a straightforward AMP experience. The masseuse seemed to be on the older side even on the AMP scale. No negotiating or hassle. She was polite at least. Maybe I showed up on a bad day?

This place has been busy multiple times I've tired to get in, so it's just disappointing after all the trouble. PM me if you need details but there's not much to add.

Also went to the AMP place all the way in the back the other day. Expensive menu but worth it IMO.

Skooby
07-19-22, 18:24
Just how tall is this Coco anyway?

Ringo22
07-19-22, 20:23
Emma has been in my rotation for a few months now and is definitely worth it. Doesn't watch the clock, makes you feel right at home, takes care of you and always adds something new and different from the routine. Very affordable, beautiful and satisfying, usually will make time for her regulars in a pinch too.How much did you tip? What options are available?

Eerock
07-19-22, 21:18
There's often been two operating in that small strip of offices for a decade if not more, under various names.

There seems to be another on at this address. Advertised on CL. #201.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/west-mclean-mclean-best-therapy-spa/7503921664.html

671 X Whittier, #100, which means it is was what is shown as Daisy Therapy on RM.

Jonesy72
07-20-22, 12:57
There's often been two operating in that small strip of offices for a decade if not more, under various names.Actually, the Craigslist af is about a block away in a different building. I'm.

Pretty sure the one next door to Daisy is gone.

About the Craigslist place: it's called Best Massage and is run by a fairly good looking Japanese MILF. Her name is Tina.

I saw her recently. There is no shower and she told me once she intends to get one and another time she does not. She left me in the well-appointed room to strip and hop on the table. After that she came in and gave a fairly decent, fairly deep massage. Not much teasing during the massage, but a fair bit of teasing after the hot towel wipe and before the flip. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. She told me they offer a wide open menu. When I selected an option above standard NOVA, she told me "there's an extra fee for that." Whoah! Alarm bells went off. That sounded an awful lot like exchanging a fee for a service. No thank you.

I let her know I'm actually okay with just a massage, than you.

So she massaged my front and did provide a nice finish. She fended off all attempts at roaming.

So, based on my one experience, I'm not sure I'll go back.

Serpico99
07-20-22, 15:23
My friend was telling me about this new place he found in McLean, called massage palace. Place was located on lower level of business office building w / limited parking. He said he made an appointment and Celine was the young provider that met him at the door. She was beautiful maybe 28 or 30 at most, spinner body with short jean shorts exposing her nice peach. Inside was much nicer and modern looking than most places around very clean. He got the hr option for. 8 which included a TS where nothing was missed and she took her time cleaning Jr before dropping to her knees for a quick dry off. Massage was 7/10, listened to where to focus more attention including legs where there was a ton of teasing maybe intentionally or not he was impressed compared to others. After hot towel she dryer him off which I always respect, there are so many providers who don't do this and leave you freezing while they rush the next step. Celine took her time and leaned over him to brush her long hair over his back and legs reaching under him while whispering turn over. After the flip he said they agreed on p2 p and she again took her time making her all of his stress was released. About 5 minutes later she brought another hot towel for cleanup. My friend said this was one of the best finishes and overall massages he's had in nova, highly recommends. I found number on Google and scheduled my appt for later today. Overall 1.6 for a great experience.I stopped here today as a walk in. The woman who answered the door said to come back in 1.5 hours so I killed time at the mall. I guess Celine is the one who answered the door as she was wearing them little short jeans shorts and had long hair. I come back at the agreed upon time and the same provider answered the door and said sorry, she misunderstood the time and if could come back in 30 minutes. I'm like WTF and kind of was stern with her that it was bad to string me along like that. She apologized again and noted she was the only one working there as the other provider left to go to NY.

I had other things to do so I politely but in a stern way said I'll come back another time. Just a FYI for those liking to visit this place. I think due to the recent popular review and her being the only one there working, it's best to call for an appointment and expect a longer than usual wait to see her. I felt like another monger either extended their time or someone else that she knows got my time slot and she gave it to them. She speaks really good English so I don't t think she misunderstood anything. Oh well, that's why it is good to have other options. But once the popularity dies down, I'll attempt to patronize this place again as she does look better than most of the old flabby Chinese providers in this area. I just hope her massage is good as well otherwise it's a waste to pay 160 like the above reviewer did for just eye candy and no real massage.

LowerBackPain
07-20-22, 15:57
Amazing how this location went from being my prime go-to for about 15 years, to an.

Absolute disappointment. Thanks to those who directed me to the nearby Angels.

Blue sounds interesting, but are you saying she wanted 300 - 400?

The person I thought was the new alpha was short, with tree-trunk legs and looked.

Ridiculous bulging from that tight skirt better suited for a more shapely, thin woman.

Wish I knew where Hana, Anna, Sue, Gina and / or Happy went to.

I've been going to PT in Fairfax pretty regularly. There's one lady there who does a good job and is reasonable. However there's a new "alpha" lady there who I see as a problem. The standard damage for a CBJ and DATY at PT is 1.2. (I've had BBBJ & DATY for the same 1. 2 at other places.) The first time I met the alpa, who today called herself "Blue", she wanted 1. 4, but backed offto 1.2 as a one-time only. Today when I went in, she wanted around 4. 0 for the same service. To be honest, she wasn't real clear on the 4. 0 but she made it clear she wouldn't take less than 3. 0. I told her I would not use PT if she were the only provider who was available. I left and went to another AMP closeby. On the plus side, Blue is good looking, slender, and has a nice body. But unless you have money to burn and let the little head rule, walk away..===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

JakeGalo
07-21-22, 14:07
I had to be down at DCA for a pick up and left early enough to be able to stop somewhere.

1st I inquired of Angel in landmark and she quoted 15 minutes 160, 30 minutes 220 and 1 hour 300. I put this here because she does Advertise as a masseuse and does have a rub map's listing. 440 outcall. I passed.

Then since I was going through McLean I decided to give healthy spa a try. I have wanted to check it for a while. It's in a very good location when I'm transiting in-and-out of Washington. It's in a very non descript building on a dead end circle office park. Nothing really at the door to indicate what's there. Nothing at all going on in the parking lot on a Sunday morning.

Well, IMO I dreamed I hit a Gem. Luci says she's 29. Cute Chinese girl, not much English. Did the half hour, light massage, some tickling and teasing. In the dream CBJ was. .2 I said too much, she came down to $ but at that point feeling under her skirt and no panties I said how much for all she said. .5 I say what the hell.

So still in the dream she start the CBJ and I'm feeling her down below. She gets up and straddles my face in 69 I'm doing a little daty dato. Then she moves to RCG for a bit, but that is usually a hard position for me to finish.

Then she's on her back on the table I have one foot on the floor and one knee on the table, pounding hard for the finish line. She seemed to enjoy it.

So yes a quite successful adventure. Total $$. I now have her digits to add to my list of fun Chinese girls, so I can text her whenever I need to kill time in that area.Healthy Spa is stepping up in the world. This is the place that had the teenage daughter working as the receptionist for her 50-something year old mom last year (or late 2020).

DrayMorton123
07-21-22, 15:15
Healthy Spa is stepping up in the world. This is the place that had the teenage daughter working as the receptionist for her 50-something year old mom last year (or late 2020).Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.

Powkid
07-21-22, 16:20
I was told about this new spot in Arlington that I will check out this weekend! Not sure if any extras, but the girl giving massages is HOTT I hear! Young Latina with a big rack!

Here is the link www.bookvasfinest.com.

Serpico99
07-21-22, 19:29
Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.That does not surprise me. All of the McLean AMPs are situated amongst other businesses where likely either the other business owners or customers are the type to stick their nose in others people's business and report male foot traffic going in and out of these AMPs to local LE.

Places like Seven Corners and Springfield are better due to the AMPs co-located amongst other ethnic businesses who really don't give a hoot what goes on in the area.

Orpheus60
07-21-22, 20:28
Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.Hmmm that's too bad. I hope the favorable review didn't draw their attention to start looking.

On the one hand I'd like to give a good description to the rest of you guys but on the other hand I know this can be used by LE if too descriptive.

Rhinopole
07-22-22, 06:56
That does not surprise me. All of the McLean AMPs are situated amongst other businesses where likely either the other business owners or customers are the type to stick their nose in others people's business and report male foot traffic going in and out of these AMPs to local LE.

Places like Seven Corners and Springfield are better due to the AMPs co-located amongst other ethnic businesses who really don't give a hoot what goes on in the area.This makes sense. Years ago there were several FS AMPs on Wisconsin Ave. , NW, sprinkled in a fairly high end neighborhood with outdoor dining and nice places to shop. All of a sudden they were gone. I can't blame people if they don't want these businesses in their nice neighborhoods. Maybe eventually we'll see AMPs legalized and zoning where they can live and let live.

Rhino.

JakeGalo
07-22-22, 08:37
Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.What did you say? Did you turn around and leave, or continue to your session? You never have to answer their questions, so I suggest you don't.

Tough position to be in. If you go in you look suspicious. And if you leave you look even more suspicious.

DonQuiote
07-22-22, 09:04
I was told about this new spot in Arlington that I will check out this weekend! Not sure if any extras, but the girl giving massages is HOTT I hear! Young Latina with a big rack!

Here is the link www.bookvasfinest.com.The link seems to take you to a nail salon w / teeth whitening? I didn't see any mention of massage?

PilotAviator
07-22-22, 10:16
That does not surprise me. All of the McLean AMPs are situated amongst other businesses where likely either the other business owners or customers are the type to stick their nose in others people's business and report male foot traffic going in and out of these AMPs to local LE.

Places like Seven Corners and Springfield are better due to the AMPs co-located amongst other ethnic businesses who really don't give a hoot what goes on in the area.Serpico has much more board cred than I, but, respectfully, I am compelled to offer a different perspective related to the "ethnic businesses" of the area (or at least those in Springfield). These "ethnic business owners" actually "give a hoot" about our community and what goes on. These "ethnic small business owners" are life-blood to the financial and social health of our community. What all small businesses want are neighbor businesses that are well-maintained, who pay their rent on time, and use parking reasonably. The MMS / owners I've gotten to know are generally excellent business owners and good to excellent managers. All businesses want good customers, and no trouble for or from anyone.

PA.

SlipperySam
07-22-22, 11:39

And also seem legit!

2. https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-rsquo-s/22515159.html.Kennedy is not my thing. She's older and bigger than I like. But she does deliver as promised and has giant. Tracts of land.

TheRabbit
07-22-22, 12:31
Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.I have my doubts that was an actual undercover LEO (their more subtle than that) and more likely it was a nosey samaritan.

RustyMuffler
07-22-22, 15:25
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Tough spot. But JG is right, if you turn around you look even more suspicious than if you proceed going inside to conduct legitimate business. Nothing illegal about getting a massage. That doesn't mean you have to stay and go through with it if you are too freaked out. But don't let them get the upper hand. Just tell them it's none of their business what you are doing. Walking up to a building and or leaving a business is not illegal. Just act like you belong there.

But if it really is a LEO, ask to see their badge. Then the best and only thing to do is STFU! Don't tell them anything. Ask if you are being detained. If so, for what charge. If not, tell them you will not answer any questions and ask if you're free to go. But never fall for their BS about helping you. You can only talk yourself into trouble. Never tell them a damn thing.

What did you say? Did you turn around and leave, or continue to your session? You never have to answer their questions, so I suggest you don't.

Tough position to be in. If you go in you look suspicious. And if you leave you look even more suspicious.

Eerock
07-22-22, 15:45
Serpico has much more board cred than I, but, respectfully, I am compelled to offer a different perspective related to the "ethnic businesses" of the area (or at least those in Springfield). These "ethnic business owners" actually "give a hoot" about our community and what goes on. These "ethnic small business owners" are life-blood to the financial and social health of our community. What all small businesses want are neighbor businesses that are well-maintained, who pay their rent on time, and use parking reasonably. The MMS / owners I've gotten to know are generally excellent business owners and good to excellent managers. All businesses want good customers, and no trouble for or from anyone.

PA.The longevity of the establishments in all of these locales, including McLean, shows that most have seemed to get along fine with their neighbors. I live near 7 Corners--busy doctors and other offices during day, empty but for the AMPs at night, basically hiding in plain sight. Most of the McLean ones have occupied the same locations for years as well. Now, if I had to guess on the difference in the nosiness, I'd point the finger at the pampered princesses (ie, wives) of McLean. The McLean AMPs seem to generally keep a lower profile with less advertising, fewer have table showers, etc. Maybe Healthy crossed this line somewhere along the way.

DonQuiote
07-22-22, 19:38
The link seems to take you to a nail salon w / teeth whitening? I didn't see any mention of massage?So your post had me curious, as I am always on the lookout for an UTR type. I texted the number that is on the website and said I was told by a friend that she offered massage in Arlington. She confirmed.

I then did some sleuthing / stalking of her social media and thought it might or might not be promising. From my info gathering from her social media, a few years ago it may have been more promising.

Anyway I set up the appointment over text. I had to make a deposit of. 3 for the appointment. I did this via Cash app because she is relatively close to my work location.

BTW. The rate I was given was 1. 2 for 45 min and. 9 for hh.

She doesn't even advertise massage, so I had no idea what to expect other than she had some social media pics that may have been suggestive.

Anyway, I show up for the appointment, and it's in a shared office site.

To shorten up the story. She is a tall half white / half Latina, she is more attractive in her photos, but she is not bad.

I did all I could do suggest I was open to more service, without being totally direct. For example, I told her she could remove the towel to focus on my glutes. She did not totally remove, but just moved it exposing things. I lifted my waist up when she was up on the glutes to make sure she had full sight and full access, but she didn't even touch any of my junk.

Time was up before I knew it and she didn't even ever have me flip over.

So, I just thanked her, got dressed, paid my remaining. 9 that I owed and left.

I won't be going back unless someone has a different encounter, because as we all know. YMMV.

DonQuiote
07-22-22, 19:42

And also seem legit!

2. https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-rsquo-s/22515159.html.Laila has been around for quite some time. She seems to always get bad reviews. If you Google her phone number, you can find her reviews on the other site. Most reviews state they won't be back.

I think I saw her once or twice a few years ago, and the 2nd time was a mistake (I forgot and she had a fake pic). I don't recommend her. For the money, there are much better providers out there.

WillyBetten
07-22-22, 23:47
Tread carefully. I got stopped by uncle LEO in an undercover as I was walking to the door and asked "what I was there for"? Under investigation.Forgive me if this made me laugh. LEO in an undercover? A true undercover LEO would never reveal they are LEOs. I read the follow up posts, and I'm largely inclined to believe it was a nosy neighbor.

TheRabbit
07-23-22, 07:54
Actually, the Craigslist af is about a block away in a different building. I'm.

About the Craigslist place: it's called Best Massage and is run by a fairly good looking Japanese MILF. Her name is Tina.

I saw her recently. There is no shower and she told me once she intends to get one and another time she does not. She left me in the well-appointed room to strip and hop on the table. After that she came in and gave a fairly decent, fairly deep massage. Not much teasing during the massage, but a fair bit of teasing after the hot towel wipe and before the flip. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. She told me they offer a wide open menu. When I selected an option above standard NOVA, she told me "there's an extra fee for that." Whoah! Alarm bells went off. That sounded an awful lot like exchanging a fee for a service. No thank you.

So she massaged my front and did provide a nice finish. She fended off all attempts at roaming.

So, based on my one experience, I'm not sure I'll go back.How much is the house fee?

Jonesy72
07-23-22, 09:33
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Tough spot. But JG is right, if you turn around you look even more suspicious than if you proceed going inside to conduct legitimate business. Nothing illegal about getting a massage. That doesn't mean you have to stay and go through with it if you are too freaked out. But don't let them get the upper hand. Just tell them it's none of their business what you are doing. Walking up to a building and or leaving a business is not illegal. Just act like you belong there.

But if it really is a LEO, ask to see their badge. Then the best and only thing to do is STFU! Don't tell them anything. Ask if you are being detained. If so, for what charge. If not, tell them you will not answer any questions and ask if you're free to go. But never fall for their BS about helping you. You can only talk yourself into trouble. Never tell them a damn thing.IF they have LEO's attention, ot could be the real housewives of Mclean, or just that things changed inside. I went a year ago when the 50 yo with the teen daughter receptionist was as there. No hints of extra whatsoever. Went back a couple months ago (I like legit massage sometimes, too) and it was a completely different experience. The masseuse was younger. Very thin, but not good looking. Massage was cursory and not terribly well done. Flip was early and she straight up offered full service and listed a price. I'm not sure about others, but when I hear that I can't help but feel it's a set up for LEO, so I decline and go home frustrated.

If they're offering service for a fee, perhaps she said that to the wrong person. (someone only interested in massage who was offended by the offer?) I, for one, won't be going back.

Korman23
07-23-22, 10:28
Actually, the Craigslist af is about a block away in a different building. I'm.

So, based on my one experience, I'm not sure I'll go back.Soooooo you wanted something more than standard NOVA and it was offered but you freaked out because she expected an extra tip??

Jonesy72
07-23-22, 13:49
Soooooo you wanted something more than standard NOVA and it was offered but you freaked out because she expected an extra tip??Not because she explained the extra fee. Because she was so explicit that there was specifically a fee for sex. So perhaps I am paranoid, but to me there's a huge difference between "you take care of me," and "pay $120 amd I will have sex with you. " If I'm wrong, no harm. If I'm right, harm avoided.

GreatGatsbyGun
07-23-22, 18:45
Not because she explained the extra fee. Because she was so explicit that there was specifically a fee for sex. So perhaps I am paranoid, but to me there's a huge difference between "you take care of me," and "pay $120 amd I will have sex with you. " If I'm wrong, no harm. If I'm right, harm avoided.Dude, you seem pike a newbie! That is a norm! Almost that's how it is done all over the US.

SteveSmithAbq
07-23-22, 22:58

Called and scheduled an appointment.

Easy parking, clean foyer room.

Paid at the desk. Shown to room. About 2 minutes later hear the front door open, in walks my therapist. Ok, not what I expected but her energy was greets she, Jenny, greeted me.

Massage was good, on a 7-8 level. We had a great conversation, she's whip smart. Flip was offered standard.

Overall good experience. Worth repeating.Could someone share the address for "May Wellness Fairfax" please. A google search showed "M&Y Wellness" - is it the same place? Thanks,

DoYouKnow
07-24-22, 09:39
Healthy Spa is stepping up in the world. This is the place that had the teenage daughter working as the receptionist for her 50-something year old mom last year (or late 2020).Not sure if this monger was paid to make that comments, but definitely she is not no where near late 20's or 30's not much of a body at all. I stepped in for about 2 minutes and directly stepped backed out. Been here at least 3 times based upon report and not one have I pulled the trigger once. To each its own, but this place has never served anything up in my case. Happy Mongering. Stay safe.

DoYouKnow
07-24-22, 09:41
This place has always been a good winner for me each time I have went over the years. Amy is there running the show is she is a keeper. Great energy, fake set of C but they look great. She has become one of my ATF. Shower is fruitful to say the least. The other 2 girls are okay with one having a great set of natural D's and a great attitude. Discreet location amongst other business. Very clean and well taken care of AMP. Happy Mongering Gents.

DoYouKnow
07-24-22, 09:45
This young lady and yes, she is in her late 20's and her body is to DIE for me Nice location amongst a Fairfax Shopping District hang out. INDY, ASS is natural and one of kind, beat any of the fake one out there. TITS, my GOD, look and feel natural, but she had some work on them. Beautiful set of D's cup. The only issue if you want FS, pricey as hell. So if you the $$ go for it, but for that price, you can get 2 escorts. But wow, she is sexy ASF. Mixed beauty. At least the HJ is one of the best views you can get from an INDY. Keep her around, truly a sweetheart. Need more around here like that, just not at the price. HJ $. 6.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/33de0252-a2ab-404b-8cb9-5a698c57ac6f

JakeGalo
07-24-22, 13:57
Not sure if this monger was paid to make that comments, but definitely she is not no where near late 20's or 30's not much of a body at all. I stepped in for about 2 minutes and directly stepped backed out. Been here at least 3 times based upon report and not one have I pulled the trigger once. To each its own, but this place has never served anything up in my case. Happy Mongering. Stay safe.You tagged the wrong post, DoYouKnow. You weren't paying attention. The review was done by Orpheus60 a few days ago.

My post was a comment on Orpheus60's review of Healthy Spa. I never reviewed the place, nor did I claim to have visited it. Orpheus only reviewed one provider, and there's no guarantee that you saw that provider on your visits, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

SlyFrog
07-24-22, 15:35
Sometimes I just like a good cheap massage. There was a nails place in Springfield that had them for $45 an hour. In annandale there was a leget spa that also did massage for $45 an hour, but they made you where silly paper shorts. Does anyone know anything in the Tysons area that is cheap but a good full hour massage? Sometimes I like to save a few dollars. Thanks a million.

RidgeRacer
07-24-22, 16:25
As promised I attempted to see the woman who advertises RELAXING AND LYMPHATIC MASSAGE on CL. I set up an appointment with her but half an hour before the scheduled time she canceled on me. Apparently her daughter was sick, so fair enough.

Rather than waste the day, I decided to try another Latina in the Columbia Pike area, Gabrielle, who advertises a variety of services on CL:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/arlington-gabrielles-quality-care-and/7503312895.html

Set up an appointment over text. She advertises $80 hh and $140 h. I asked if we could do 45 for $100 and she agreed.

Met her at her apartment just off Columbia Pike, a decently nice complex. Her place was a little messy but not enough to bother me. She let me take a shower beforehand which was nice since it was scorching hot and I was sweaty. Shower was clean and she didn't count it towards my time.

I'd guess Gabrielle is late 20's or early 30's. I believe the pics in the ad are her but not that representative. Still, I found her cute and she was wearing a low cut shirt with no bra which was promising.

She told me to drape to my comfort and I threw the towel off with no complaints, also promising. She also said to let her know if I had any special requests.

She proceeded to give a good massage. She mentioned she had to drop out of massage school but you could tell she had training because it was a thorough and strong massage. No teasing while facedown, but it was still a good, relaxing experience.

On the flip, she started working my legs and mentioned that I should consider waxing, another service she provides. I said I wasn't interested this time but she took the opportunity to touch my genitals a little as part of the sell. That was enough for me to start rubbing her ass. She offered a happy ending and we were off to the races. There was absolutely no negotiation, which I very much appreciate.

She gave a great NOVA. No rush at all, took her time and definitely knows what she's doing. Allowed for OTC roaming downstairs and eventually I pulled down the shirt I mentioned and started to suckle as she finished me off. She wasn't willing to do more than that this time, such as using her mouth or moving to the bed next to the table, but she did leave open the possibility for more services once she got to know me better. Regardless, what she provided led to a very enjoyable and explosive finish.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up nicely and that was that. I got exactly the 45 minutes we'd agreed on. I asked how much I owed her and she said $100. I told her she'd earned more than that and she said that was up to me. Such a refreshing attitude. I gave her a $40 tip and she seemed genuinely appreciative.

I will note that there is a post on the CL section of this board saying she flaked on someone before. And our appointment did start 30 minutes late because it took her longer to clean up her place than she anticipated. But I think she's definitely worth a visit and hopefully her flakiness is behind her. She said she'd only had a few massage clients but would love to have more. Recommended and will repeat.

Korman23
07-24-22, 22:09
Not because she explained the extra fee. Because she was so explicit that there was specifically a fee for sex. So perhaps I am paranoid, but to me there's a huge difference between "you take care of me," and "pay $120 amd I will have sex with you. " If I'm wrong, no harm. If I'm right, harm avoided.Sure, but you said she told you there was a wide open menu and you chose an option for more than a standard nova. Hell, getting a HE itself would still be a problem if that's what you worry about frankly. Harm would not be avoided anyway, as you suggest, simply because you already told her what you wanted. That could be taken as solicitation.

Tmac32
07-25-22, 08:08
Had the opportunity to have a dream in this place. It's in Vienna and is advertised by a Latina named Anny. I have one complaint and that is texting takes forever with her. She says it's because of her phone service so it's better to call. Anyways, Anny wasn't available but she said I could see Lucy. I arrived and was given the apartment number. It is in a complex that has several other providers there. Crazy to have that much action in one place.

I walk in and Lucy is an attractive older (late 40's maybe early 50's) Latin woman. Great well kept body with a nice set of B'a and a very nice a $$. Her English isn't great but I didn't mind. She had on a little robe and when we got into the room she removed it to reveal a lace nightie. I knew it was going to be good.

Massage was decent, no real training. Lots of teasing while laying face down. Reaching under a few time la to see what was there. Also reached across putting those tatas on my back a few times. On the flip she began to tease and play. She removed the nightie and got on the bed next to me with her very nice ass in my face while she played some more. She then grabbed a cover and began CBJ. It was decent but can tell it's all new to her. She seemed a little nervous. She then motioned for me to get on top and I did. A few minutes of missionary then I asked her to flip. She is petite and was hoping I was finished. We did doggy for a bit but the pop wasn't happening. I removed the cover and she laid down giving those tatas to aim for. I manually finished while she rubbed my under carriage covering the tatas and almost hit her face haha. I was ready for another pop and again she was surprised. But I laid down and she allowed me to play with her kitty and ass while I popped again on her tatas. Damage was. 2 total for the hour. It was worth it to me. She took it all like a champ and was a sweetheart. I'll go back.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hws/d/vienna-fully-bodycare-available-now/7511481327.html

Jonesy72
07-25-22, 09:11
Sure, but you said she told you there was a wide open menu and you chose an option for more than a standard nova. Hell, getting a HE itself would still be a problem if that's what you worry about frankly. Harm would not be avoided anyway, as you suggest, simply because you already told her what you wanted. That could be taken as solicitation.All good points. I guess I was being overly cautious and, as you pointed out, the damage was already done. It was just so far outside my experience. I'm not a complete newbie, but my experience has been, "you take care of me?" "Yes," deed done and paid. Once or twice I've been asked how much I have, but rarely have I had someone list a dollar amount and say that that's the cost for sex. I guess I'll lighten up.

Rhinopole
07-25-22, 10:33
Had the opportunity to have a dream in this place. It's in Vienna and is advertised by a Latina named Anny. I have one complaint and that is texting takes forever with her. She says it's because of her phone service so it's better to call. Anyways, Anny wasn't available but she said I could see Lucy. I arrived and was given the apartment number. It is in a complex that has several other providers there. Crazy to have that much action in one place.

I walk in and Lucy is an attractive older (late 40's maybe early 50's) Latin woman. Great well kept body with a nice set of B'a and a very nice a $$. Her English isn't great but I didn't mind. She had on a little robe and when we got into the room she removed it to reveal a lace nightie. I knew it was going to be good.

Massage was decent, no real training. Lots of teasing while laying face down. Reaching under a few time la to see what was there. Also reached across putting those tatas on my back a few times. On the flip she began to tease and play. She removed the nightie and got on the bed next to me with her very nice ass in my face while she played some more. She then grabbed a cover and began CBJ. It was decent but can tell it's all new to her. She seemed a little nervous. She then motioned for me to get on top and I did. A few minutes of missionary then I asked her to flip. She is petite and was hoping I was finished. We did doggy for a bit but the pop wasn't happening. I removed the cover and she laid down giving those tatas to aim for. I manually finished while she rubbed my under carriage covering the tatas and almost hit her face haha. I was ready for another pop and again she was surprised.Was the full damage 1.2 or, more likely 2.0? Thanks.

Rhino.

BuckshotWatson
07-25-22, 11:45
Could someone share the address for "May Wellness Fairfax" please. A google search showed "M&Y Wellness" - is it the same place? Thanks,May Wellness is different than "M&Y Wellness". See my recent post. May Wellness comes up in google searches; it also used to be known as Ashley's Wellness Spa.

Aisiaisi
07-25-22, 12:05
Just been to M&Y Wellness in Fairfax. There is no extra in this place. The provider didn't even give me a chance to flip and firmly rejected any requests for any tips. The massage is average at best. Just don't waste your time and money.

Tmac32
07-25-22, 12:58
As promised I attempted to see the woman who advertises RELAXING AND LYMPHATIC MASSAGE on CL. I set up an appointment with her but half an hour before the scheduled time she canceled on me. Apparently her daughter was sick, so fair enough.

Rather than waste the day, I decided to try another Latina in the Columbia Pike area, Gabrielle, who advertises a variety of services on CL:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bts/d/arlington-gabrielles-quality-care-and/7503312895.html

Set up an appointment over text. She advertises $80 hh and $140 h. I asked if we could do 45 for $100 and she agreed.

Met her at her apartment just off Columbia Pike, a decently nice complex. Her place was a little messy but not enough to bother me. She let me take a shower beforehand which was nice since it was scorching hot and I was sweaty. Shower was clean and she didn't count it towards my time.

I'd guess Gabrielle is late 20's or early 30's. I believe the pics in the ad are her but not that representative. Still, I found her cute and she was wearing a low cut shirt with no bra which was promising.

She told me to drape to my comfort and I threw the towel off with no complaints, also promising. She also said to let her know if I had any special requests.

She proceeded to give a good massage. She mentioned she had to drop out of massage school but you could tell she had training because it was a thorough and strong massage. No teasing while facedown, but it was still a good, relaxing experience.

On the flip, she started working my legs and mentioned that I should consider waxing, another service she provides. I said I wasn't interested this time but she took the opportunity to touch my genitals a little as part of the sell. That was enough for me to start rubbing her ass. She offered a happy ending and we were off to the races. There was absolutely no negotiation, which I very much appreciate.

She gave a great NOVA. No rush at all, took her time and definitely knows what she's doing. Allowed for OTC roaming downstairs and eventually I pulled down the shirt I mentioned and started to suckle as she finished me off. She wasn't willing to do more than that this time, such as using her mouth or moving to the bed next to the table, but she did leave open the possibility for more services once she got to know me better. Regardless, what she provided led to a very enjoyable and explosive finish.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up nicely and that was that. I got exactly the 45 minutes we'd agreed on. I asked how much I owed her and she said $100. I told her she'd earned more than that and she said that was up to me. Such a refreshing attitude. I gave her a $40 tip and she seemed genuinely appreciative.

I will note that there is a post on the CL section of this board saying she flaked on someone before. And our appointment did start 30 minutes late because it took her longer to clean up her place than she anticipated. But I think she's definitely worth a visit and hopefully her flakiness is behind her. She said she'd only had a few massage clients but would love to have more. Recommended and will repeat.Unfortunately this was a waste of time for me. After confirming she later pushed back 30 minutes. When I arrived she wasn't ready. She had me wait basically an hour for her to start. Then after about a 15 minute massage she says "oh it's 11:45 and I have a 12". I was very pissed. Told her that "clients time is just as valuable as yours". Also that word travels fast both good and bad. Will recommend her to anyone.

Phil86
07-25-22, 14:44
Visited Tara after a small gap, texted her for a appointment, she replies fast and easy to schedule. Went to her place 15 min early. She invited me right in. Got naked and on the table. She got naked too and started the massage. She provides great massage almost CMT level with nice teasing on the side. She is fun and can hold a good conversation while massaging. On the flip, was allowed to explore her boobs. Had my jr between her boobs and finished me off with HJ. I never tested her limits, she says she does not give BJ or FS. I am there for a great massage which I get everytime. She does not advertise much, if you want to meet her. Here is her number 703-three zero three-6765.

TonyTch10
07-25-22, 15:00

Massage was decent, no real training. Lots of teasing while laying face down. Reaching under a few time la to see what was there. Also reached across putting those tatas on my back a few times. On the flip she began to tease and play. She removed the nightie and got on the bed next to me with her very nice ass in my face while she played some more. She then grabbed a cover and began CBJ. It was decent but can tell it's all new to her. She seemed a little nervous. She then motioned for me to get on top and I did. A few minutes of missionary then I asked her to flip. She is petite and was hoping I was finished. We did doggy for a bit but the pop wasn't happening. I removed the cover and she laid down giving those tatas to aim for. I manually finished while she rubbed my under carriage covering the tatas and almost hit her face haha. I was ready for another pop and again she was surprised. But I laid down and she allowed me to play with her kitty and ass while I popped again on her tatas. Damage was. 2 total for the hour. It was worth it to me. She took it all like a champ and was a sweetheart. I'll go back.I wonder if we are talking about the same person. The door opened and out comes a grandma. Turned around and walked away.

Barlon
07-25-22, 16:50
Visited Tara after a small gap, texted her for a appointment, she replies fast and easy to schedule. Went to her place 15 min early. She invited me right in. Got naked and on the table. She got naked too and started the massage. She provides great massage almost CMT level with nice teasing on the side. She is fun and can hold a good conversation while massaging. On the flip, was allowed to explore her boobs. Had my jr between her boobs and finished me off with HJ. I never tested her limits, she says she does not give BJ or FS. I am there for a great massage which I get everytime. She does not advertise much, if you want to meet her. Here is her number 703-three zero three-6765.I've seen Tara multiple times for massages, haircuts and waxing. She does do FS if you are loyal to her and respectful. I had a session with her last August that was FS that was covered. Last week I had a massage session which resulted in me doing DATY to her. FS if I remember was 350 but the last week massage session was like 120 but she didn't charge me for the Daty. She's good people and if you treat her right and so her loyalty, she'll open up more.

BahhumBug
07-25-22, 17:13
160 hh or 200 h.

Was the full damage 1.2 or, more likely 2.0? Thanks.

Rhino.

BahhumBug
07-25-22, 17:26
Unfortunate this was a waste of time for me. I have seen Anny before. She has mixed reviews on this forum and other sites. My experience mirrored some of the negative reviews and I wouldn't repeat with her. Lucy is part of the same outfit and I was hoping things would be different, but it was about the same. I would consider this outfit a LCS, only difference is you know who you will get. Service was rushed. I paid 200 for the hour, expecting to get two pops and was out in less than 30. Lucy's body is neither petite (meaning small, trim figured) nor well kept. There are photos (photo-shopped or not her) of her out there, add about 20-30 lbs to the mid section and that's what you will get. Didn't really find he attractive, and wouldn't repeat either. For the price of admission, there are better outfits out there charging 120 hh where you'll get a girl who is an 8 or more. Save your money!

Massage was decent, no real training. Lots of teasing while laying face down. Reaching under a few time la to see what was there. Also reached across putting those tatas on my back a few times. On the flip she began to tease and play. She removed the nightie and got on the bed next to me with her very nice ass in my face while she played some more. She then grabbed a cover and began CBJ. It was decent but can tell it's all new to her. She seemed a little nervous. She then motioned for me to get on top and I did. A few minutes of missionary then I asked her to flip. She is petite and was hoping I was finished. We did doggy for a bit but the pop wasn't happening. I removed the cover and she laid down giving those tatas to aim for. I manually finished while she rubbed my under carriage covering the tatas and almost hit her face haha. I was ready for another pop and again she was surprised. But I laid down and she allowed me to play with her kitty and ass while I popped again on her tatas. Damage was. 2 total for the hour. It was worth it to me. She took it all like a champ and was a sweetheart. I'll go back.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hws/d/vienna-fully-bodycare-available-now/7511481327.html

BahhumBug
07-25-22, 17:28
She's quoted me 260. Haven't taken her up on the offer yet though.

I've seen Tara multiple times for massages, haircuts and waxing. She does do FS if you are loyal to her and respectful. I had a session with her last August that was FS that was covered. Last week I had a massage session which resulted in me doing DATY to her. FS if I remember was 350 but the last week massage session was like 120 but she didn't charge me for the Daty. She's good people and if you treat her right and so her loyalty, she'll open up more.

BahhumBug
07-25-22, 17:42
Should also add that this outfit takes recordings of dreams. But in this age of technology I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of providers do this for safety of other reasons.

Unfortunate this was a waste of time for me. I have seen Anny before. She has mixed reviews on this forum and other sites. My experience mirrored some of the negative reviews and I wouldn't repeat with her. Lucy is part of the same outfit and I was hoping things would be different, but it was about the same. I would consider this outfit a LCS, only difference is you know who you will get. Service was rushed. I paid 200 for the hour, expecting to get two pops and was out in less than 30. Lucy's body is neither petite (meaning small, trim figured) nor well kept. There are photos (photo-shopped or not her) of her out there, add about 20-30 lbs to the mid section and that's what you will get. Didn't really find he attractive, and wouldn't repeat either. For the price of admission, there are better outfits out there charging 120 hh where you'll get a girl who is an 8 or more. Save your money!

Orpheus60
07-25-22, 18:14
Not sure if this monger was paid to make that comments, but definitely she is not no where near late 20's or 30's not much of a body at all. I stepped in for about 2 minutes and directly stepped backed out. Been here at least 3 times based upon report and not one have I pulled the trigger once. To each its own, but this place has never served anything up in my case. Happy Mongering. Stay safe.No I was not paid to write that, I just put in a review what my experience is. I've posted many reviews in Harrisonburg Gettysburg Martinsburg Northern Virginia on various escorts, ACS and massage parlors.

I'm sorry if you walked in there 3 different times and had to turn around. The Luci I saw was not one that would make you turn heel and walk out immediately. I don't get hung up providing a physical description of these ladies. Asians are all petite small breasted not much ass, but I'll say Luci did have a bit more than the typical. As long as they're not fat and have all the required parts it's I'm good to go.

I enjoyed her, and she was a nice girl. I stated she "said" she was 29, I don't know, I can't correctly guess the age of these ladies. Of course as you say to each his own, I'm 62, so any decent looking gal still trim with a good body from 30 to 50, flirty and friendly works for me I don't care what their age is. I've been to other places and have just gotten lucky I guess, I reviewed a place In Annandale last year where I got a very nice 30 something Asian who provided everything I wanted. But the next guy that did a review said he didn't get her and it wasn't so great Hey that's what happens. They move on.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but you won't find it in these places evidently. You're going to have to move up to the Tryst and Eros girls.

TheRabbit
07-25-22, 19:16
Has anyone ever been with PimThai before?

https://tryst.link/massage/pimthai

Miketastic69
07-25-22, 21:22
I've seen Tara multiple times for massages, haircuts and waxing. She does do FS if you are loyal to her and respectful. I had a session with her last August that was FS that was covered. Last week I had a massage session which resulted in me doing DATY to her. FS if I remember was 350 but the last week massage session was like 120 but she didn't charge me for the Daty. She's good people and if you treat her right and so her loyalty, she'll open up more.I saw Tara often from the early 2000's, until I left DC. She always politely declined FS or any DATY or other filling around above her awesome massage and nice finish. But, I know that at some point it might have been possible. And just because I never got it, does not mean others cannot or have not. If I lived in DC I would still be trying because I always found Tara to be amazing. She quoted me once $600 and I brought it with me, but she decided not to at the time. I respected that but was disappointed. Hopefully, it was everything I imagined.

A message to everyone, I've been saying that nothing is impossible. But, the key is being respectful and willingness to pay the fee if that's what you really want. If the opportunity ever happens be ready and enjoy the opportunity. Be a gentleman and when the magic happens (ha, remember magic from Centreville) remember to keep on being a gentleman. If I ever spend more than a few days in Virginia again, I will try Tara again and hopefully be able to accomplish my dream. She is a nice, kind and phenomenal beautiful grown woman. Who wouldn't want to go all the way with her!

HighwayGuy
07-25-22, 21:31

https://tryst.link/massage/pimthaiPersonally I haven't seen her, but the gentleman below apparently did.

Just curious how everyone's experience been with covid around this time. I thought I was safe but got hit hard after a visit to Lincoln after seeing PIM. I had been super isolated leading up to my visit due to my job and thought it was a nice treat but 4 days later it hit me hard. Is anyone else seeing this around with providers?

BarneySanders
07-26-22, 00:18
I saw Tara often from the early 2000's, until I left DC. She always politely declined FS or any DATY or other filling around above her awesome massage and nice finish. But, I know that at some point it might have been possible. And just because I never got it, does not mean others cannot or have not. If I lived in DC I would still be trying because I always found Tara to be amazing. She quoted me once $600 and I brought it with me, but she decided not to at the time. I respected that but was disappointed. Hopefully, it was everything I imagined.

A message to everyone, I've been saying that nothing is impossible. But, the key is being respectful and willingness to pay the fee if that's what you really want. If the opportunity ever happens be ready and enjoy the opportunity. Be a gentleman and when the magic happens (ha, remember magic from Centreville) remember to keep on being a gentleman. If I ever spend more than a few days in Virginia again, I will try Tara again and hopefully be able to accomplish my dream. She is a nice, kind and phenomenal beautiful grown woman. Who wouldn't want to go all the way with her!Tara is very sexy but I am not sure I would pay that much for FS. There are many many options around town if you treat the ladies with respect. That is if you don't count the options across the river or agencies.

Navajo101
07-26-22, 08:35

https://tryst.link/massage/pimthaiPim is sexy and gives a good massage. Drops the dress and gives a nice body slide with hand end. I don't think anything more is on the table, unfortunately.

Rhinopole
07-26-22, 08:44
Most times I'll stay a hour at an AMP. As we know, in No. Va. That's a. 8 house fee. For good service I'll leave an extra 1.2 to 1.4. The question is if I stay 1/2 hour for the. 6 house fee and get the same good service, does the tip stay the same or also get trimmed down a bit, say to 1.0 or 1.2? I understand the value of good will for not leaving less for a lady I see regularly is worth something, but I'm curious how other guys handle this. Thanks.

Rhino.

SwiftChariot
07-26-22, 09:35
Good morning,

Set-up an appointment with a late 20's early 30's therepasist over at the shops on District Ave. She is mixed with a hint of Asian, Black, and Brown but very attractive with DD and maybe 120 lbs 5'7. Waited at the elevator while she came and got me. Took a 5 min walk to her room and chatted along the way. She claims she usually doesn't advertise and is looking for money on the side while dog sitting for her friend. Also, claims to be from Toronto. Very nice and pleasant, truly acts like a civ and not a provider. The apartment building and room were very nice. I noticed the room had a foldable massage table the she puts up and takes down before and after sessions.

Prices were as follows. 120 HHR, 200 HR, +20 NURU. I didn't opt for NURU and took the HHR. I presume NURU is a B2 B with oil massage without actual NURU. Massage was subpar and she strips down to panties. Before the flip, while contemplating where I can go next to actually finish, she starts sucking and licking my ear (looks like I am finishing here). Tells me to flip and gives me a good handy while kissing chest and neck. I finish.

Please know if I finish that means it was good, I have about a 25% completion rate these days when seeing providers blind. Went to shower and washed up. When leaving I asked how long she's staying and she said about 3 mo (long time to dog sit). PM me for digits, I can't find the online advertisement anymore.

DoYouKnow
07-26-22, 09:42
Good morning,

Set-up an appointment with a late 20's early 30's therepasist over at the shops on District Ave. She is mixed with a hint of Asian, Black, and Brown but very attractive with DD and maybe 120 lbs 5'7. Waited at the elevator while she came and got me. Took a 5 min walk to her room and chatted along the way. She claims she usually doesn't advertise and is looking for money on the side while dog sitting for her friend. Also, claims to be from Toronto. Very nice and pleasant, truly acts like a civ and not a provider. The apartment building and room were very nice. I noticed the room had a foldable massage table the she puts up and takes down before and after sessions.

Prices were as follows. 120 HHR, 200 HR, +20 NURU. I didn't opt for NURU and took the HHR. I presume NURU is a B2 B with oil massage without actual NURU. Massage was subpar and she strips down to panties. Before the flip, while contemplating where I can go next to actually finish, she starts sucking and licking my ear (looks like I am finishing here). Tells me to flip and gives me a good handy while kissing chest and neck. I finish.

Please know if I finish that means it was good, I have about a 25% completion rate these days when seeing providers blind. Went to shower and washed up. When leaving I asked how long she's staying and she said about 3 mo (long time to dog sit). PM me for digits, I can't find the online advertisement anymore.https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/33de0252-a2ab-404b-8cb9-5a698c57ac6f

Metloaf
07-26-22, 09:50
Tara is very sexy but I am not sure I would pay that much for FS. There are many many options around town if you treat the ladies with respect. That is if you don't count the options across the river or agencies.Always only gave her the standard fee of the time there. Get massage, BBBJ, and BBFS. No cum in either places. But like most said, "YMMV".

SwiftChariot
07-26-22, 11:34
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/33de0252-a2ab-404b-8cb9-5a698c57ac6fWow, can I hire you?

Miketastic69
07-26-22, 11:52
Always only gave her the standard fee of the time there. Get massage, BBBJ, and BBFS. No cum in either places. But like most said, "YMMV".Normally, I would not pay $600 for anyone. But I am a victim of my own stupid need to get what I want. Either way, never got BJ or FS from Tara. Not sure what I did wrong, but my window has passed and cannot go back and try again.

DoYouKnow
07-26-22, 11:55
I stopped here today as a walk in. The woman who answered the door said to come back in 1.5 hours so I killed time at the mall. I guess Celine is the one who answered the door as she was wearing them little short jeans shorts and had long hair. I come back at the agreed upon time and the same provider answered the door and said sorry, she misunderstood the time and if could come back in 30 minutes. I'm like WTF and kind of was stern with her that it was bad to string me along like that. She apologized again and noted she was the only one working there as the other provider left to go to NY.

I had other things to do so I politely but in a stern way said I'll come back another time. Just a FYI for those liking to visit this place. I think due to the recent popular review and her being the only one there working, it's best to call for an appointment and expect a longer than usual wait to see her. I felt like another monger either extended their time or someone else that she knows got my time slot and she gave it to them. She speaks really good English so I don't t think she misunderstood anything. Oh well, that's why it is good to have other options. But once the popularity dies down, I'll attempt to patronize this place again as she does look better than most of the old flabby Chinese providers in this area. I just hope her massage is good as well otherwise it's a waste to pay 160 like the above reviewer did for just eye candy and no real massage.The place did a great overhaul and new staff coming in. Celine is such a cutie. Really small spinner with little ass and mosquitoe breast size but I would still go back to her for some reason LOL. TS amazing and in the room her small tight kat was dripping and she was saying it was so hot afterward LOL. Great personality. Treat her with kindness and respect. Good to have some ladies with attitudes like that around. Fun time.

Bikini Carwash
07-26-22, 12:55
Didn't see any reports on this place so thought I'd make my first contribution. Listed as "Professional Bodywork" on RubMaps, on Wilson.

Residential-looking storefront. 50/ hh, 70/ h. Opted for 1 h. I believe the MT said her name was Ethel, a thin 40-something. Was covered by the MT with a sheet for the start, which consisted of lots of firm skeletal manipulation and head massaging, which was nice. The sheet subsequently came off, which was a relief. The massage quality was very good. Lots of teasing while face down. A solid L1 with lots of oil was started on the flip without any discussion of tip amount, which was interesting. After finishing, more head and foot massaging. A warm towel rubdown but no table shower was available.

I left 80 for a tip because of the high massage quality, could probably have done 60 but was feeling generous.

Guy501
07-26-22, 16:28

https://tryst.link/massage/pimthaiI see her weekly. Her deep tissue massage is the best in the area. I used to go to a chiropractor before I started seeing here. She is much more sexy than my old chiropractor and I never got a NOVA finish at the doctor's office.

FreddyCrougar
07-27-22, 07:36
Anybody seen this one yet, Looks really good.

https://adultsearch.com/washington-dc/washington-dc/body-rubs/2874723

AllenLi
07-27-22, 14:50
As per the other site's review it seems wider menu is available. Again YMMV and maybe repeated / trusted customers get some additional treatments, which seems always the case with independents.

I see her weekly. Her deep tissue massage is the best in the area. I used to go to a chiropractor before I started seeing here. She is much more sexy than my old chiropractor and I never got a NOVA finish at the doctor's office.

DonQuiote
07-27-22, 15:41
Anybody seen this one yet, Looks really good.

https://adultsearch.com/washington-dc/washington-dc/body-rubs/2874723I scheduled an appt w / this one, but I got suspicious after waiting, and so I bailed.

1) Her English seems impeccable for being here recently from the turmoil in Ukraine.

2) Hotels generally alert me to be suspicious for a sting operation. Uncle LEO generally uses hotels for these type of stings.

3); The specific hotel she is working out of is less than a block away from Arlington County PD HQ, so there are cop cars everywhere in that location.

4) That had me thinking how easy would it be for 5-0 to set up a sting in this hotel.

5) The below text had me wondering if it would be enough:

Erotic body rub with happy end by hand 180 half an hour 220 hour.

Nuru body on body sliding with happy end by hand and shower together is 240 hh 280 hour.

6) so after earlier responding w / "240 hh". I was going to say via text that I only want a massage. And see how she responded.

But then. The appt was to be at 3 pm.

At 3:01 pm I said, "I'm parked".

Nothing.

So then, at 3:06 pm, with my suspicion, and the delay, I said, "busy? No worries, I can come back for massage another time".

It wasn't until 3:18 pm when she responded saying.

Sorry baby.

Didn't see message.

I am here.

Did you leave?

I just said, yes, no worries.

She asked if I wanted to come back, saying she is ready. I just told her it's okay, I got another call.

Anyway, maybe I'm overreacting. But I'd rather be safe than sorry, and I'll wait until I see reviews on this one.

Al2083
07-28-22, 07:57
Hey everyone, recently moved back to area after a few years and looking to reunite with ATFs. Anyone know if Vandara still operates and what her number is? Also any recs on providers with big teddies who will do Russian? Thanks.

FreddyCrougar
07-28-22, 12:11
I am a big fan of NURU massages. I have been sampling a few indys in the area.

There are a few European ladies here that rotate (I have sampled 3), So far my favorite has been Alexandra at this outfit, $$$ for a pretty good NURU, She takes direction well and lies beside you like a girlfriend for the finish which is nice. no extras

https://massage.eros.com/washington_dc/files/528112.htm?cat=83

If you knew Victoria in silver spring, she provided a fairly unique experience and was a really nice person and probably the best but sadly has retired.

VeennaLove does a nice NURU it usually is preceded with a normal deep massage and she has a full menu of extra options including a good BBJCIM and the price is pretty decent and on the PD site.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/Centreville/VeenaaLove

What are your best NURU experiences, and what made it the best?

Serpico99
07-28-22, 15:21
While browsing through bedpage, I came upon an ad for a AMP in Manassas, where the address was similar to one that I have been before. 7 Star Massage is the name. If you have been to Comfort Massage, off of Rt 28 where the entrance faces the road, the new place is in the next building over. The entrance faces the side of the building where Comfort Massage and other office suites are located. I would advise to park in the back (off of Mathis Ave) and take the sidewalk to 7 Star vice parking in front if you want to be discreet. Exact address can be found on rubmaps. Here is the bedpage ad (if it's still up):

https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/8622-centreville-rd-manassas/22510429.html

It's 50 for half hour and 70 for the hour. My provider was Lisa, Chinese, tall for a Chinese woman, probably mid to late 40's but pretty good looking. No mask. Average build with looks like enhanced top. Wearing shorts (no daisy dukes but normal shorts) which was nice instead of the typical Chinese AMP leggings. I paid for half hour and she went right into the soft touch. I was hoping she would actually do a legit massage but I guess you have tell her you want a legit massage before the play time. I let it go and just went with the soft touch. She would nibble on my ear and give me soft kisses on the cheek. I guess she isn't afraid of COVID variants. LOL.

When the time came to flip, she asked what I wanted but would not name her price for services. I knew she isn't new to the game so I played hardball and forced her to name her prices. I know these experienced providers always want to see the monger name their price first because they want to see who is dumb enough to overpay or they want to do negotiation. We settled on 100 for DATY and standard noVa with edging. She was really wet by the time she came and she finished me off with P2P. I get the feeling if she takes a liking to you then you could probably get a little more from her than if she wasn't turned on by you LOL.

She said there are two other girls working there but I did not see them. It was an ok experience. I may return if I'm passing through the area again.

TheOuroboros
07-28-22, 15:29
Deep Blue spa has been around for years, the locations change but mama-San and I are close. I met her ages ago when she was in Burke at rolling road. Then she moved to Arlington Blvd in 8303. After that it was 502 maple Ave, and then 299 Herndon. Lots of fond memories, but last week she moved to a new place and now the spa is located on 6105 Arlington Blvd.

The place is clean and well kept with a table shower and private rooms. $70 for an hour and table shower which is still a better deal than most AMPs.

I was introduced to Coco, who I've seen before when DBS was on maple. Coco is tall and thin, with pale skin, and a nice pair of man made double Ds on top. I honestly don't know how she doesn't just topple over when she stands but her ability to defy gravity is almost as good as her ability to massage. She gives a decent rub and has me flip.

I help her out of her top and clothes to reveal some nice red lacy underwear. We negotiate for a bit and then she comes back with a condom and takes off the rest of her clothes. For another $. 4 we are off to the races. We do a little bit of missionary, k9, then I pull her up to the table to get a good view of her tits before I come in the bag.

All in all a good time. She likes to bounce from here to flushing so make sure you go and see coco before she flees nova.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/arlington-blvd-falls-church/22532638.html

VaPlay
07-28-22, 19:18
I am a big fan of NURU massages. I have been sampling a few indys in the area.

There are a few European ladies here that rotate (I have sampled 3), So far my favorite has been Alexandra at this outfit, $$$ for a pretty good NURU, She takes direction well and lies beside you like a girlfriend for the finish which is nice. no extras

https://massage.eros.com/washington_dc/files/528112.htm?cat=83

If you knew Victoria in silver spring, she provided a fairly unique experience and was a really nice person and probably the best but sadly has retired.

VeennaLove does a nice NURU it usually is preceded with a normal deep massage and she has a full menu of extra options including a good BBJCIM and the price is pretty decent and on the PD site.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/Centreville/VeenaaLove

What are your best NURU experiences, and what made it the best?All time best Nuru Elizabeth Moore, EB Journey in Tysons. Reason being is she offers the true meaning of a Nuru Massage, all the way from using real Nuru gel to the fullest of menus. But you pay for it. She's also on PD and we'll reviewed on TER. Hopefully someone will chime in with some more options.

DoYouKnow
07-28-22, 20:44
Now this one is all too tempting for me. She has to be worth event cent if she is looking and shaped anything like this. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend from Croatia.

https://massage.eros.com/washington_dc/files/9612547.htm?cat=83

Silk3434
07-29-22, 08:50
Now this one is all too tempting for me. She has to be worth event cent if she is looking and shaped anything like this. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend from Croatia.

https://massage.eros.com/washington_dc/files/9612547.htm?cat=83Thanks in advance mods!

CapitalSeeker
07-29-22, 09:46
Hey everyone, recently moved back to area after a few years and looking to reunite with ATFs. Anyone know if Vandara still operates and what her number is? Also any recs on providers with big teddies who will do Russian? Thanks.Try Sky at Eleven Therapy in Herndon.

BahhumBug
07-29-22, 10:27
User can't discuss providers advertising on Eros' massage section in a massage forum?

Thanks in advance mods!

DoYouKnow
07-29-22, 10:37
Deep Blue spa has been around for years, the locations change but mama-San and I are close. I met her ages ago when she was in Burke at rolling road. Then she moved to Arlington Blvd in 8303. After that it was 502 maple Ave, and then 299 Herndon. Lots of fond memories, but last week she moved to a new place and now the spa is located on 6105 Arlington Blvd.

The place is clean and well kept with a table shower and private rooms. $70 for an hour and table shower which is still a better deal than most AMPs.

I was introduced to Coco, who I've seen before when DBS was on maple. Coco is tall and thin, with pale skin, and a nice pair of man made double Ds on top. I honestly don't know how she doesn't just topple over when she stands but her ability to defy gravity is almost as good as her ability to massage. She gives a decent rub and has me flip.

I help her out of her top and clothes to reveal some nice red lacy underwear. We negotiate for a bit and then she comes back with a condom and takes off the rest of her clothes. For another $. 4 we are off to the races. We do a little bit of missionary, k9, then I pull her up to the table to get a good view of her tits before I come in the bag.

All in all a good time. She likes to bounce from here to flushing so make sure you go and see coco before she flees nova.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/arlington-blvd-falls-church/22532638.htmlDefinitely glad she is back. So very accomodating, take direction very well and their new spot in Falls Church is so much better and more discreet. I have to say. She has one of the best pair of man mades, I have seen in a long time. Can't get enough of them. As you can see I am a breast man and she nails it. Treat her good. She is around for another 2 months or so.

Silk3434
07-29-22, 13:35
User can't discuss providers advertising on Eros' massage section in a massage forum?Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.

BahhumBug
07-29-22, 15:29
If we only discussed MASSAGE PARLORS, at least half of the thread would be gone. My understanding is that this is a forum to discuss woman (independents) and establishments (parlors) that provide massages and / or extra services. There are and have been a number of providers discussed her that advertise in Eros' massage section (or on other escort sites), and unless you've sampled this woman's services I don't see how you can CLEARLY come to the determination that she is advertising in the the MASSAGE section strictly to provide escort services.

Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.

FreddyCrougar
07-29-22, 16:39
Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.

Old Chinese Guy
07-30-22, 08:22
Actually that site has a massage only section so not true. However to your comment I do wish people would keep the massage parlor comments out of the escort section.Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.

PomLovesThais
07-30-22, 12:25
Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.Hung hao comments 谢35874;.

TheRabbit
07-30-22, 17:19
Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?

SexyD
07-30-22, 18:00
You have discovered the secret to happiness. Most people go to massage parlors expecting a CMT level massage experience and an escort evel menu and experience after the massage. In almost all instances you get neither. Why settle for a half ass massage and a rushed hand job from a 55 to 60 year old woman with 300 k miles on the odometer. Yes, I have come across the unicorn that provides both but they are hard to find and disappear just as quickly.

Mongers looking for massages are looking for something very different than those seeking escorts. I only see escorts because what I want is decent decent sex at a fair price. I'm not interested in getting a massage. I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Mongers who go for a massage advertised on this thread might be looking a for decent massage but are also expecting for many of the things previously mentioned and part of the attraction is the anticipation of those services. Massage only ads should be in the Massage threads and Escorts only ad should be in the Escorts threads as it make it easier for us to find reviews on what we are looking for. That being said, the escort ad on EROS specifically advertises massage so it really could be included in this massage thread.

SlyFrog
07-31-22, 09:58
I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.

DCraven
07-31-22, 10:44
Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?I saw her 3-4 weeks ago cause was in a pinch for time. Still the same Purple lady. I have never had the crazy displays others have talked about, but she is far away from a go to.

Barlon
07-31-22, 12:40
Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?Haha I total forgot about her but if you can get her on a good day, she's top tier for me. She also got to nice shaped small ass. Might have to setup an appointment and find out how she doing.

DanznMan
07-31-22, 16:02
I saw Sofie at Orient Nature on Gallows but can't recommend. She is thin and cute but service is lacking. Virtually no massage and she just laid there for CFS. $160 for 30 minutes.

Rhinopole
07-31-22, 16:37
Anyone here seen Purple Hua as of late?I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

Rhino.

Tmac32
08-01-22, 07:11
I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.Name of this place?

Djmd1
08-01-22, 07:37
I see she seems to have another woman working with her now. But it's been a while since I've been there. I remember her BBBJ was a bit "toothy", so not the greatest. Never looked for more.

Rhino.I have not seen her in a while. I did not have a good dream the last time I saw her. It was a period where everyone saw her and she may have been burnt out. I also heard she has another girl with her. Might have to give it a try.

Shark125
08-01-22, 09:54
Going to be out in Chantilly for a little this week. I'm usually out in Herndon / Sterling / Tysons more so I don't have too much intel with the AMP scene in Chantilly. Any fellow lurkers have good experiences in Chantilly? I always try to avoid grannies.

Strandan
08-01-22, 10:43
I was looking for a inexpensive good massage in the Tysons area and there was Nothing I could find under $60, but a whole ton of places at $60, so I picked one at random. Tall Chinese lady probaly about 60. Not horrible looking but OK. Gave a decent long massage. Teased me a little and let me get my hand up her shorts. On the flip her clothes all came off and she let me know that she was open for anything. She asked me if I had a condom and when I didn't she went and got one. No negotiations at all. The after the deed she went back to massaging so that I would get the full hour. I gave her a decent tip, but I did not even see her count it. I will back chanel the place to seniors who are interested.Wherever this place is is about to get an influx of mongers.

Strandan
08-01-22, 10:45
I have my own LMT to give me a real massage when I see her once a week. I get a sports massage to really work out the muscle kinks. There is no sex, no edging, no happy ending, no table shower, she's fully clothed and I do not touch any part of her body with my hands, tongue / mouth or dick. Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?

SteveSmithAbq
08-01-22, 13:19
Been having a hard time finding someone that can give a legit deep tissue / sports massage. Any recommendation for legit LMT that gets in there without the extras?Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-special-hands-massage-therapy-rockville-md-139428#rubmaps.

Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!

Kiowa1953
08-01-22, 14:51
Any intel on when she will return from Thailand? Thanks.

Kiowa1953
08-01-22, 15:10
Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.

DoctorDoctor
08-01-22, 17:35
Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-special-hands-massage-therapy-rockville-md-139428#rubmaps.

Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!Here's a thought. There are a number of excellent LMT that have been mentioned in this forum. Why not go in, ask for massage only? I've done it before. It's a win-win, plus they actually appreciate the business and it helps build relationships.

PilotAviator
08-01-22, 21:19
Had a great NoVA massage experience today at Old Keen Mill Spa (formerly known as Burke Garden).

Regardless of owner / management, I've always been treated nicely and well by whomever is working.

No GPS problem, standard rates and tips.

PA.

Old Chinese Guy
08-01-22, 21:41
Jessica in Rockville if that's not too far:

Would love to know the LMT that at OldChineseGuy was referring to!Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.

Shark125
08-02-22, 08:14
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?

PilotAviator
08-02-22, 10:07
Sorry not sure I'm comfortable giving that info out. She's the daughter of someone I work with and she's totally above the table and legit. There is No sex associated with her massage. She is an excellent masseuse but I'm not sure I can afford her getting back to her mother I referred someone to her who wanted more than a legit massage.Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.

You are a wise man.

PA.

RockSwithSalt
08-02-22, 11:09
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?I try to stay on top of the Herndon offerings and yes this looks like a new set-up. Their ad on BP said grand opening a couple of weeks ago. Only a few miles from my house so I did a drive by recon. I've already had this weeks fun so maybe I will take one for the team next week. It is located in a mixed use two story store front. Directly above a beauty salon and dog groomer so there will be lots of traffic. The have a direct access door from the second story open air balcony. Unlike other monger locations in town this one makes no attempt to keep the outside appearance low key. Lots of signage, pictures, and a brightly lit WELCOME, OPEN sign. If you are worried about someone taking your picture going in, this spot is not for the timid it is fully visible from the street.

SlyFrog
08-02-22, 12:01
If you want Legit, you could try one of these:

https://salonlofts.com/salons/west_alexandria/massage

Old Chinese Guy. Agreed.

You are a wise man.

PA.

DoYouKnow
08-02-22, 12:47
Can't tell if this place is new or not. Looks like its right by an old staple Pine Wellness. Anybody been here?Such a cute spinner there with a bob cut. Standing about 5'1, nice ass and sporting some A / B cups. Sweet as young lady, I will give her about mid-late 30's but she looks young. Great personality. Highly recommend to keep her around before she shifts somewhere else. All is know is standard NOVA for now, but may be there are some possibilities.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/626-grant-st-herndon-va/22523740.html

I believes she goes by the name LUCKY.

PomLovesThais
08-02-22, 15:41
Any updates on when Nalee is returning from Thailand? Thanks.Lobbed in a text last few weeks nothing yet.

AcesUp219
08-02-22, 18:43
Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.

After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.

After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c5840-e7ba-4a4b-9527-84055fc983d7

4242924XXX.

DisMan6
08-02-22, 19:20
Candy is back on Tysons area. I was glad to reacquaint with her and met her at a nice hotel. After I gave her a hug after meeting, I took off my clothes and she had me lie on a bed. She doesn't have a table, so the massage is on her bed there.

After a very good massage, I flipped over. I asked her to take out her massive boobs and she has expanded her menu to include BBBJ. I played with her boobs while she dud a nice bbjcim. This was all extra, but well worth it.

After I finished, I got dressed to leave, gave her a tip for dinner and gave her a hug. I can't wait to see her again!

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c5840-e7ba-4a4b-9527-84055fc983d7

4242924XXX.I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?

DanteDk07
08-02-22, 19:24
Try Sky at Eleven Therapy in Herndon.Thanks for sharing the intel on sky. Could you tell me how big her tits are? Dd or even more? Are they natural? How are her nipples? Thanks! I'm a huge fan of big breasts as well.

AcesUp219
08-02-22, 22:27
I've heard she's a looker but are the pictures her (or accurate)?Pics aren't real, but she is a MILF hottie. Her big boobs are very nice.

AidenRay
08-02-22, 23:08
TOFT at Tokyo at Lee in Arlington. Had the worst experience ever. Mamasen opened the door after 2 minutes. Sonny or Sunny was my masseuse (face 2/10, body 4/10 from first appearance). I really wanted to leave, but still decided to stay. She said she only has 30 minutes and her customer was coming. I really wanted to leave as I wasn't getting the good vibes anyways, but my brain under my legs made me stay anyways. After 2 minutes of light massage, she asked me what I wanted and decided to upsell right away. For regular NOVA asked for. 8 upfront. Offered for oral lessons for 1. 2 and FS for 1. 4. I opted for standard and paid upfront. Now all of this happened during the first 10 minutes. Zero teasing, and she wanted to go straight to the game. That was it. I had enough, and I wanted her to stop. Took my. 8 back, she was mad as hell. In another 5 minutes, her customer came and she left. So looks like they do outcalls too. Mamasan wanted me to stay and wanted to take care of the business, but naahhh. I won't repeat again.

Dunkinhne
08-03-22, 06:30
Gave this place a try when the staple (Eleven) was closed due to ac issues. Agree, nice clean spot. Lots of foot traffic though with the other businesses close by. Both ladies are spinners tiny with A / B cups max. Ok massage and only Nova offered with utc roaming on the first visit but sounds like menu may open up. Would place lower on the list behind Eleven / Pine / HT.

Such a cute spinner there with a bob cut. Standing about 5'1, nice ass and sporting some A / B cups. Sweet as young lady, I will give her about mid-late 30's but she looks young. Great personality. Highly recommend to keep her around before she shifts somewhere else. All is know is standard NOVA for now, but may be there are some possibilities.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/626-grant-st-herndon-va/22523740.html

I believes she goes by the name LUCKY.

StuckNmiddle
08-03-22, 10:19
Going to be by Nutley road Friday. Anyone have an updated dream about the Freedom bank parlor? Who is working? What services they offer? Or another better option in area. Thanks.

DanznMan
08-03-22, 14:53
Going to be by Nutley road Friday. Anyone have an updated dream about the Freedom bank parlor? Who is working? What services they offer? Or another better option in area. Thanks.Hi. I got a one hour massage plus CFS for about $200 a few weeks ago. I can't remember the exact amount. I do remember the massage was $70 for one hour. Middle aged Chinese, friendly with an average body provided a massage was just a little rubbing. The CFS was ok. I thought the price I paid was a bit high for the quality of service provided. Unfortunately, I don't have any other recommendations in the Vienna area.

Happy hunting.

Korman23
08-03-22, 16:02
Thanks for sharing the intel on sky. Could you tell me how big her tits are? Dd or even more? Are they natural? How are her nipples? Thanks! I'm a huge fan of big breasts as well.You posting again? I thought you stated a couple months ago in the maryland boards that you were quitting mongering? It's not surprising though as you just post question after question and never provide anything useful to anyone else here. Until you actually provide any info yourself, you are not likely to get many replies. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the nature of the forums.

DanteDk07
08-03-22, 17:12
You posting again? I thought you stated a couple months ago in the maryland boards that you were quitting mongering? It's not surprising though as you just post question after question and never provide anything useful to anyone else here. Until you actually provide any info yourself, you are not likely to get many replies. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the nature of the forums.I don't get why you are taking this so personally.

I already shared my list of good masseuses with big teddies.

And I do chime in every now and then.

So I have given valuable info.

I've also responded to people who privately msg me.

So don't get all personal and throw your anger / bad feelings with me.

Kijimuna
08-03-22, 21:51
Gave this place a try when the staple (Eleven) was closed due to ac issues. Agree, nice clean spot. Lots of foot traffic though with the other businesses close by. Both ladies are spinners tiny with A / B cups max. Ok massage and only Nova offered with utc roaming on the first visit but sounds like menu may open up. Would place lower on the list behind Eleven / Pine / HT.Is this place Chinese or Korean? What's the rate?

AlmostRetired
08-04-22, 01:31
Just a quick shout out to the diligent crew here. I joined USASG years ago in my true running the street days! Well life happened and I kinda retired, then I discovered AMPs and I guess I'm now semi retired LOL! Always looking for great places to visit with good service and great menu and finish. I've been too long gone to keep up with the various acronyms! But I've have great service in quite a few spots in the area. As I'm looking for great info here I'll drop some of mine as well. Top therapy, Leesburg p. Older lady but good massage. On the flip asked to negotiate which I don't like. We settled and she was good, told me about a younger masseuse who is there W and T. Saw her on my way out and might visit again as she was petite but nicely built, more a b or c cup. Before Covid many places had younger masseuses, looks like covid chased them all away and we stuck with the 30's and 40's which I don't mind as they tend to take the massage serious which I also very much need. A few other places in the area you should give a try as well.

Good to be back!

RotorHeadToo
08-04-22, 07:06
Going to be by Nutley road Friday. Anyone have an updated dream about the Freedom bank parlor? Who is working? What services they offer? Or another better option in area. Thanks.I would recommend Angel in Farfax very near Nutley.

Djmd1
08-04-22, 07:23
I know that people come and go and it's the nature of the business.

I was curious if you all knew what happen to Rhonda, Luna Thai, Ji Ji etc.

This group was good to me and I enjoyed visiting them. I took a break from mongering and then I found out they were gone. I've seen Lucy in the past but she charges a lot of extras so I haven't gone back.

Sex Rohmer
08-04-22, 09:02
Is this place Chinese or Korean? What's the rate?I think its Chinese and rates are 70/50 for hour / half.

StuckNmiddle
08-04-22, 09:26
Hi. I got a one hour massage plus CFS for about $200 a few weeks ago. I can't remember the exact amount. I do remember the massage was $70 for one hour. Middle aged Chinese, friendly with an average body provided a massage was just a little rubbing. The CFS was ok. I thought the price I paid was a bit high for the quality of service provided. Unfortunately, I don't have any other recommendations in the Vienna area.

Happy hunting.Appreciate the info. I'll check it out Friday or Saturday and report back. I see a lot of spas in that area too. Hopefully it's worth it LOL.

AlmostRetired
08-04-22, 11:14
Didn't see any reports on this place so thought I'd make my first contribution. Listed as "Professional Bodywork" on RubMaps, on Wilson.

Residential-looking storefront. 50/ hh, 70/ h. Opted for 1 h. I believe the MT said her name was Ethel, a thin 40-something. Was covered by the MT with a sheet for the start, which consisted of lots of firm skeletal manipulation and head massaging, which was nice. The sheet subsequently came off, which was a relief. The massage quality was very good. Lots of teasing while face down. A solid L1 with lots of oil was started on the flip without any discussion of tip amount, which was interesting. After finishing, more head and foot massaging. A warm towel rubdown but no table shower was available.

I left 80 for a tip because of the high massage quality, could probably have done 60 but was feeling generous.I was in the area and thinking about stopping by for a nice massage and dream. Looks like they also go by Best Massage Therapy. But strange when I called a guy answered the phone. Seemed like a red flag, so I switched plans. Haven't had that happen in a long while, ma'san usually takes calls. But based on your report, might give them a try. Another AMP site had 2 good reviews hence making my list. Like the combination of a quality massage and good dreams!

JohnnySalami
08-04-22, 12:52
Luna got popped by LEO. Not sure about the others. Probably all got popped or the others found out about Luna and left the area.

This group was good to me and I enjoyed visiting them. I took a break from mongering and then I found out they were gone. I've seen Lucy in the past but she charges a lot of extras so I haven't gone back.

JackGolfer53
08-04-22, 13:24
Luna got popped by LEO. Not sure about the others. Probably all got popped or the others found out about Luna and left the area.Last time I heard from Rhonda she was in Chicago and she told me she would be back just not sure when.

DisMan6
08-04-22, 15:42

This group was good to me and I enjoyed visiting them. I took a break from mongering and then I found out they were gone. I've seen Lucy in the past but she charges a lot of extras so I haven't gone back.Ji Ji is still around but she rebranded completely and works independently from all the other Thais now AFAIK. She goes by Carol / Bonjour Carol now and charges a lot more than she used to.

BahhumBug
08-04-22, 17:26
Good review. I agree with your points on both ladies.

I've seen Lisa once. Her being "frumpier" is a great way of putting. LOL. I think the pictures in her add are her, but definitely photo shopped (stretch out maybe) to make her look more slender. She is still cute though, has a decent body, A-B boobs. Really nice apartment. Gave a good massage and I wasn't shorted on time. Finish was pretty explosive. Have tried to repeat, but she is worse at scheduling than Apple's handler. LOL.

I've see Jasmine a few times, and she delivers the best massage I've had in NOVA (even taking into account KK, Lucy, Tara, and some of the others this board is familar with). She has had formal training. Told learned from the Buddhist monks in a temple in Thailand. Monks would open their doors and teach anyone the massage arts (Shaolin massage. LOL). So she knows what where to focus and loosen things up based on the feel of the muscles, which is great. She is slender, a little older, her body is probably a 4 or 5, and zero ass. But she has some real nice boobs, probably C's that look like D's on her frame. I think they are MM, I'm not an MM guy and like them though. All of my finishes with her have been pretty explosive (and standard NOVA).

Had a free day and with pickings slim in MoCo, made the trek south of the MD border.

First stop was with Lisa in Falls Church. 571 xxx 9972.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/ce81526b-483a-43f3-8ef6-febad81be301

Well reviewed on The othER site, with a scattershot of extras, some things seem to be available, some only with repeats.

Condo in the Bailey's Crossroads area. Texted when I got there five minutes early and directed to wait five minutes. Which became ten. Entered through the ground level as to bypass the front desk. Elevator whisked me up to the apt. Seemed like it was a combo live / work environment. Tidied up in the bathroom (no shower beforehand) and settled up the $140, for the hour. More on that, later. Lisa kind of matched the pic, but I would say she's shorter, older (than the 28 advertised) and frumpier. Was wearing a smock-like sun dress. She made the space close to what you would see in a better day spa. Various oils, towels, warm beads, etc. Electronica inspired music instead of Eastern sounds. Used an aromatherapy-like scented towel on the professional massage table with armrests. Started with a decent massage, worked the back with oil, found some kinks, all in all probably better than what you get at an AMP. Flip, more massage work which blended into a NoVa. Offered a shower after which I took. Checked my watch after and it was 41 past the hour. So literally in and out in 32 minutes. There was no tip, as I took the $140 for the half hour to be all-inclusive since nothing else was offered or discussed. 9 for the setting, 5 for the provider, 8 for the massage, 5 for the extras. 0 for the value for money (way shorted time, didn't notice until dressed).

Second was with Jasmine Thai in Fairfax. 808 xxx 7435.

https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/aa5b5d37-6da0-4700-9977-cd3e30b8c107

Since I've never had a massage from others in this group, I'm pretty sure she's Aphai / Jasmine (363360) on The othER site. Reviews there say she's part of Apple / Pim's posse. I can't confirm that.

Garden apartment in the Fair Lakes area. Texted when I got there a little early and was directed to no-knock enter the apartment. Pics accurate, Short, thin Thai lady wearing a cottony sun dress. I would put her near 40. Moved into the bedroom off the entrance, there was a screen for the rest of the apartment. No shower or bathroom offered. Just pay up the $120 for the hour and it's off to the massage races. Pro massage table, but spotified Eastern music interrupted by ads every ten-15 minutes. A good 30+ minutes on the back which featured a back-walk that crushed anything like that I've ever had before. Well done. Oils, hot towels. Flip, more massage. Finished up the arms, legs, stretching, cracking and everything. She discussed a tip, I offered what I thought would put me in the realm of more than a NoVa, but got a Nova with under the dress roaming. Asked about a little further, but it seemed was off the table. And the UTC roaming was only barely tolerated. Legs clenched so no prolonged kitty stroking could occur. After the cleanup (again no shower offered) more stretching and muscle work. Then, after I dressed got back down on the floor, leaned against the wall and she stood on my shoulders to work out those kinks that just seemed to keep appearing. Not sure if I'm crocked, or if every time she worked on one part of my back the tightness wormed its way across to the other side. Whatever it was the massage work was enjoyed. 8 for the setting, 7 for the provider, 10 for the massage (over delivered, full hour given), 5 for the extras (a little rushed balanced out by some roaming). 7 value for money (overtipped on my part, probably should have gone with $40 then haggled, but I mistakenly thought more was on the table based on the company she supposedly keeps).

Would I repeat? Yes, for massage for both, no if expecting more than NoVa. While upgrades may be available with Lisa, I don't know if I would want to get shorted so drastically on time again. Or pay double which goes over other FS provider / AMP rates. I'd do Jasmine again for massage and not expect upgrades. Hold firm at the standard $40 NoVa tip next time.

Miketastic69
08-04-22, 17:51
In Nova there were a couple of Eros providers in my building. I would see them in the laundry room in sweatpants. Had no clue until I saw them heading out one night with their makeup and hair done. I had even called one for an incall before, but never closed the deal. I tried to be friendly when I saw them around the building but I guess they did not play around in / near the complex. Note: this was not recent and I do not remember their names.

I see a couple here in Vegas from time to time in the building. I'm old so it takes me a while to make the mental connection of where I saw them before.

PronBanker
08-04-22, 18:11
Last time I heard from Rhonda she was in Chicago and she told me she would be back just not sure when.Never seen her in person, just pictures. Seems like she's moved on to a k model agency in ATL.

Lkatl.net

Korman23
08-04-22, 18:57
I don't get why you are taking this so personally.

I already shared my list of good masseuses with big teddies.

And I do chime in every now and then.

So I have given valuable info.

I've also responded to people who privately msg me.

So don't get all personal and throw your anger / bad feelings with me.I'm not mad at you at all. I am just advising you that most people are not going to answer your questions on the forums because you predominantly only ask questions and don't offer any info to others, at least that's visible on the boards (since you say you DM people). Some may, some may not. You have probably forgotten but you reached out to me via DM in the past and I answered you as well as asked you a question in return and you never replied. You didn't even know what FS was and had to ask me. Sharing a list of big chested ladies is all well and good but if you don't provide any info on what services they provide its not very useful.

BahhumBug
08-04-22, 19:29
Deleted my post. Was wondering if its a good idea to "shit where I sleep". Most likely not, but that proximity (especially late night) has me thinking otherwise.

In Nova there were a couple of Eros providers in my building. I would see them in the laundry room in sweatpants. Had no clue until I saw them heading out one night with their makeup and hair done. I had even called one for an incall before, but never closed the deal. I tried to be friendly when I saw them around the building but I guess they did not play around in / near the complex. Note: this was not recent and I do not remember their names.

I see a couple here in Vegas from time to time in the building. I'm old so it takes me a while to make the mental connection of where I saw them before.