PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

RyanHarvey
03-19-21, 06:45
I met Cameron, who is new to Eden but not to area PVs. She's tall and petite, which I like, and she was nice and easy to talk to. Standard nova, though I didn't ask for more. She did spend more time than I'd like talking about bad experiences with other mongers, which was a bit weird. I'm all about hearing stories, but not when I'm trying to have a good dream. Probably wouldn't repeat, but YMMV. I've had much better times with others there.Who was Cameron at other PV places?

Rhinopole
03-19-21, 12:07
I'm not familiar with the PVs, took a chance at Discreettempus and met Ellie, amazing body. But nothing else offered. Would also be interested in any info to assist with expectations.I'm sure this is a naive question, but what does "PV" mean?

FreddieVenus
03-19-21, 12:52
Who was Cameron at other PV places?She didn't say, just that she'd worked at all 4.

FloorHump422
03-19-21, 13:01
Agreed, but look all ready there are headlines about a football player asking for his glute to be massaged and the therapist freaking out because she saw the tip of his penis between his legs. These headlines are going to be around for a while and I don't want to be on the front page due to a place being raided. I think I'm going to take a break from the spas and only got to independent providers that I trust like KK or Tara.I don't think I've ever seen photos / mugshots of mongers posted on articles about busts, only those of the proprietors and workers of the establishment (s).

Impostr
03-19-21, 13:25
The establishment that bills itself as Blue Therapy at Springfield is in a space which used to be my office. I want to visit, but I would just be gawking.

AdcFellow
03-19-21, 13:49
That is false that mongers mugshots are not posted. Mongers in the news:

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/01/15/charged-result-prostitution-bust-va/

https://www.mcall.com/dp-nws-newport-news-police-14-arrested-in-prostitution-bust-20161020-story.html

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-solicitation-sting-in-martinsburg/article_c8b9cd22-91b2-11e8-86b6-13ba69c703ae.html

That took me about a 30 second google search to find these. Law enforcement use this type of public shaming as a deterrent to others. Remember, none of these people had even had a trial when their photos were posted.

I don't think I've ever seen photos / mugshots of mongers posted on articles about busts, only those of the proprietors and workers of the establishment (s).

WalkerC
03-19-21, 14:18
Anyone seen BB?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mclean-tyson/9712399.html

I've tried to find some post on here, but as you all know you can't search for 2 characters.

FloorHump422
03-19-21, 19:30

https://www.mcall.com/dp-nws-newport-news-police-14-arrested-in-prostitution-bust-20161020-story.html

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-solicitation-sting-in-martinsburg/article_c8b9cd22-91b2-11e8-86b6-13ba69c703ae.html

That took me about a 30 second google search to find these. Law enforcement use this type of public shaming as a deterrent to others. Remember, none of these people had even had a trial when their photos were posted.I stand corrected. I can't help but be pedantic, though, and point out that I said that I'd never seen a monger's mugshot, which was true until I clicked those links, not that it hadn't occurred. You also had to look up those busts, and a) How many people are doing that? And b) What is the likelyhood that those articles you listed were front page news?

RyanHarvey
03-20-21, 06:44
She didn't say, just that she'd worked at all 4.My guess is it's Aria from BG. She went to Tyson Girls for a bit and I saw her on Discreet Tempus too.

JayCramer80
03-20-21, 08:03

That took me about a 30 second google search to find these. Law enforcement use this type of public shaming as a deterrent to others. Remember, none of these people had even had a trial when their photos were posted.Those weren't AMP busts. Streetwalkers and brothels.

AdcFellow
03-20-21, 10:55
You are correct that not all mongers get their mugshots posted. I would guess on average, the local news run two "prostitution arrests" stories each year where they post photos as a way to deter people. The bigger issue is that if you are ever arrested (even if not convicted), your names comes up on future google searches with the prostitution charges for your future employers, your spouse, your kids, your neighbors, etc to see.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly, but I think it is important to remember what is at risk with this hobby and take the necessary precautions.

I stand corrected. I can't help but be pedantic, though, and point out that I said that I'd never seen a monger's mugshot, which was true until I clicked those links, not that it hadn't occurred. You also had to look up those busts, and a) How many people are doing that? And b) What is the likelyhood that those articles you listed were front page news?

BrudaHthdc
03-20-21, 23:56
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-fullbody-massage-i-am-cherry-571-494-6340/9733466.html

Texted provider in the ad. After reading reports, I was hesitant but optimistic to schedule, but gave it a shot anyway. Made contact and after asking name, age, and race made an appointment. Arrived at the location and entered and no red flags so far. Face in ad was obscure but the provider behind the door looked similar enough that I figured it was perhaps doctored up or just from years ago. Anyways showered up and got on the massage table. Massage was decent, not KK or Tara level, but sufficient. Not too much pressure, which is a meh for me but I digress.

Then the flip. She allowed roaming and for me to pull up her skirt revealing a tight behind. However, huuuuuge upsell attempts. When asking about extras, she replied how much do you have? Mentioned $$ total, which she said would only get her nude. Now I've been to other places before and for massage that's enough for BBJ and nude if not FS with some providers. What the hell was this GPS? Replied to her that I've gotten BBJ for that price from multiple providers and her response was, "if you like that from them go see them. " Totally killed the mood for me. Let her finish the HJ and tipped another Jackson for a total of $ . 40.

Side note if you're willing to try with her she stops seeing clients at 730 pm.

Not worth the attitude and wouldn't repeat tbh.

DmvMonger
03-21-21, 08:07
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-fullbody-massage-i-am-cherry-571-494-6340/9733466.html

Texted provider in the ad. After reading reports, I was hesitant but optimistic to schedule, but gave it a shot anyway. Made contact and after asking name, age, and race made an appointment. Arrived at the location and entered and no red flags so far. Face in ad was obscure but the provider behind the door looked similar enough that I figured it was perhaps doctored up or just from years ago. Anyways showered up and got on the massage table. Massage was decent, not KK or Tara level, but sufficient. Not too much pressure, which is a meh for me but I digress.

Then the flip. She allowed roaming and for me to pull up her skirt revealing a tight behind. However, huuuuuge upsell attempts. When asking about extras, she replied how much do you have? Mentioned $$ total, which she said would only get her nude. Now I've been to other places before and for massage that's enough for BBJ and nude if not FS with some providers. What the hell was this GPS? Replied to her that I've gotten BBJ for that price from multiple providers and her response was, "if you like that from them go see them. " Totally killed the mood for me. Let her finish the HJ and tipped another Jackson for a total of $ . 40.

Side note if you're willing to try with her she stops seeing clients at 730 pm.

Not worth the attitude and wouldn't repeat tbh.YMMV. I saw her again recently and this time was better than the prior. BBBJ, FIV and extended DATY which made her real real happy. No upsell, will repeat often. Not sure if FS is available but I will find out!

Adam2238
03-21-21, 08:17
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tyson-corner/9830400.html

It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

BrudaHthdc
03-21-21, 15:20
YMMV. I saw her again recently and this time was better than the prior. BBBJ, FIV and extended DATY which made her real real happy. No upsell, will repeat often. Not sure if FS is available but I will find out!Based on the various experiences of other board members. I'm beginning to believe that there's more than one provider using said ad and number. Because it's apparent that there are two noticeably different experiences. One experience being BBBJ, DATY, and massage and the other being only removing the top for the same price.

Mustang946
03-21-21, 16:31
I'm sure this is a naive question, but what does "PV" mean?A tap on the abbreviations button above and scrolling down to PV will give you your information.

Mustang946
03-21-21, 16:33
Had a dream with Lola at DT, $120 for 30 min. She was a little bit heavier than her pictures would suggest. Tatas were big, but weren't as nice pictured too. Anyway had some FIV action during the PV. After releasing, I got a whiff of something funky, sniffed my fingers, and they smelled like straight tuna. Gross. Had to get up and wash my hands, and bounced shortly after. Was probably in and out in 20 minutes (had to wait in the ride about 10 minutes after my scheduled dream time for the ok).Did Charley send you?

BahhumBug
03-21-21, 17:36
Nope. Who is is Charley?

Did Charley send you?

InSearch69
03-21-21, 18:05
That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!

It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

BahhumBug
03-21-21, 18:06
Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

BahhumBug
03-21-21, 19:10
Anyone have any info on Hitton: https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/centreville-va/9688967.html? She's been advertising for at least a year, but haven't seen anything here or other sites.

SuzhiLang
03-21-21, 20:47
Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

BoatMan3
03-22-21, 06:19
She sounds like the old provider Ms. Virginia. Although with a limited menu, she was very popular.

NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

BahhumBug
03-22-21, 09:14
Yea I had that. Its OK, but like I said I need a little more sensuality or excitement during the release. Need a woman to call me a big boy, even though I'm not. LOL.

I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

Mustang946
03-22-21, 09:51
Nope. Who is is Charley?Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

BahhumBug
03-22-21, 09:56
LOL. Yes I met his acquaintance.

Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

MikeWhiskey
03-22-21, 11:22

It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.That's candy with the big tits ad with a fake pic. She had the no pain no gain slogan in her title.

Bill3648
03-22-21, 11:45
That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!She is legit, saw her last week. Great massage!

AcesUp219
03-22-21, 15:13
That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.

SuzhiLang
03-22-21, 21:21
Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.

NyHornet
03-22-21, 22:16
Based on the various experiences of other board members. I'm beginning to believe that there's more than one provider using said ad and number. Because it's apparent that there are two noticeably different experiences. One experience being BBBJ, DATY, and massage and the other being only removing the top for the same price.I agree with you. My experience was much like yours. I posted a few weeks ago that I probably saw a stand in.

Mike85
03-23-21, 07:35
It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.I figure when they say real pictures, that they are right. The pictures are real, but they are not pictures of them. And Grand opening means it will be a 'grand' time! Masters of promotion they are. So if they want a picture from, find a picture similar to you and send it.

DoYouKnow
03-23-21, 08:05
Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.Candy has multiple profiles with fake photos but definitely legit. I have been seen here since she arrived several months ago. Great tits, and she has open menu, not just standard NOVA. You will just have to pay extra for that. Hard to determine for others what that price is but deal your cards with her. She is a great.

WalkerC
03-23-21, 11:58
I know she has been reviewed once or twice on here. But, anyone else seen her?

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tyson-rsquo-s-va/9827614.html

PilotAviator
03-23-21, 13:15
At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.

If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.

Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.

Always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

FloorHump422
03-23-21, 13:30
At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.

If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.

Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.

PA.Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?

SuzhiLang
03-23-21, 17:26
Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.

Serpico99
03-23-21, 21:29
Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.I thought the place in West Springfield was Chinese? Because of the price structure, 50 for 30 minutes and 70 for an hour, Korean places never charge those rates in northern VA.

FloorHump422
03-23-21, 23:55
Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.Thanks! Appreciate the reply.

Galleon
03-24-21, 00:06
That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!Not sure what's going on with her ads, she used to post her pictures. Assuming the person behind this ad is the same Candy I saw a couple weeks ago, great massage and nuru is fun, you may get offered more if she likes you, again assuming this is the same person.

TheOuroboros
03-24-21, 10:06
Not sure what's going on with her ads, she used to post her pictures. Assuming the person behind this ad is the same Candy I saw a couple weeks ago, great massage and nuru is fun, you may get offered more if she likes you, again assuming this is the same person.It's the same person, but she's been complaining about losing business to the other independents some of which also call themselves candy so I guess she's had to resort to playing the same games. I will say this tho her massage is top notch and she also doesn't need the fake pics she's quite attractive in person.

MrSunnyHills
03-24-21, 11:37
Although still Chinese, I believe the Eastern in Fairfax may have changed hands, since both Susan and the other larger technician do standard NOVA and high quality massage. It is 60 for the hour plus tip.

Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.

MentalMijit
03-24-21, 16:24
I recently visited Penny at Sun. Delightful experience. She's thick, but not fat, approximately 5'4" and I'd estimate Ds and they're natural. . 8 house, no tip discussed up front, NoVA is doable. I suspect YMMV on extras and I got good mileage. I tipped $ over house and had a delightful time. Trusted members feel free to PM.

MentalMijit
03-24-21, 16:25
I recently sought to visit Penny or Kim at Sun. Neither were available, however the MMS noted two others, one built similarly to Penny according to her. Does anyone have experience with Hanna?

BarbacoaSammy
03-24-21, 22:57
It's the same person, but she's been complaining about losing business to the other independents some of which also call themselves candy so I guess she's had to resort to playing the same games. I will say this tho her massage is top notch and she also doesn't need the fake pics she's quite attractive in person.New to the site and area! For someone like Candy with elevated rates, what is a good tipping policy for a standard nova? I've been to places where the tip and that rate was baked in (not saying I wouldn't tip extra, as a tip can go a very long way). Thanks!

Adam2238
03-25-21, 11:20
Broke down and finally went to visit candy who's been talked about on here a lot recently. Went for an hour $. 2 house fee. She opens the door in a sexy lingerie with her big teddies pouring out the top. Leads me to the room which I liked a lot. Well lit so you can see how sexy and beautiful she is. Massage table was way more comfortable than most, especially the hole where your head sits, which I loved. Music was more modern than most which I liked as well. Massage was amazing, she's really good which is rare when providers look as good as her. She's was easy to talk to and has good English so the on and off chat was nice. Upon the flip she made it known YMMV for sure, so for a $ I was able to play with her teddies. Finished in a Russian style which was amaaazing.

By now I didn't care but she had hopped in the shower, came back for another 5 minutes of massage and then let me shower alone and that's it. Shorted slightly on the hour which I noticed half way down the road since my mind was still on her body haha.

Might repeat to try more, def worth a one time visit for anyone.

InAviation70
03-25-21, 16:07
Was returning home from a trip and was excited to see Jennifer my ATF. She gives me a great massage from head to toes with a creme massage on my feet. It feels so good. She on occasion will walk on my back. Today's visit was true to form. Table showier, with extra cleaning in all the nice areas. Back in room everything was extra special. Don't expect anything beyond a NOVA which is okay with me when I see Jennifer. See is very special. Her assistant Annie has always been of interest and I don't believe she will disappoint. I understand she has a regular customer who brings her flowers and comes to see Annie from Virginia Beach. So I expect her to be a real treat. Nice body and legs.

Procrast333
03-25-21, 16:25
Although still Chinese, I believe the Eastern in Fairfax may have changed hands, since both Susan and the other larger technician do standard NOVA and high quality massage. It is 60 for the hour plus tip.Not as "legit" as you might think. Depends on the provider and how comfortable they are with you. There's a nice spinner there that is quite friendly.

BigPoppa2308
03-25-21, 16:40
So I checked out the massage section of bedpage to see the daily offerings but I see it has been bombarded with latina catfish ads and trans woman ads. Did they migrate over from the escort sections? Hopefully it gets fixed.

VaughnBraun
03-25-21, 16:47
So I checked out the massage section of bedpage to see the daily offerings but I see it has been bombarded with latina catfish ads and trans woman ads. Did they migrate over from the escort sections? Hopefully it gets fixed.I noticed that this morning, as well, BP!

Looks like they got rid of both the Adult and Dating sections on the BP Front Page and jammed all of those ads into the Massage section.

Hmmm. . . .

- Vaughn.

Oldfart69
03-25-21, 17:26
So I checked out the massage section of bedpage to see the daily offerings but I see it has been bombarded with latina catfish ads and trans woman ads. Did they migrate over from the escort sections? Hopefully it gets fixed.Looks like they combined all similar services under one heading. A reaction to Atlanta? Most of the old favorites are still there, but you may have to look a little harder.

MadeYoulLook29
03-25-21, 19:54
So I checked out the massage section of bedpage to see the daily offerings but I see it has been bombarded with latina catfish ads and trans woman ads. Did they migrate over from the escort sections? Hopefully it gets fixed.Looks like they maybe trying to duck the feds. Trying to avoid going out like Craigslist and Backpage. We should probably consider ourselves fortunate its still up somewhere.

BoatMan3
03-26-21, 06:50
Went to see Tara. Haven't seen her in over a year due to COVID. Same great gal. Larger than most but that is not new and hasn't changed. Cute, firm body, big big teddies. Absolutely fabulous massage. She is friendly, talkative, not bashful at all. No FS but an expert at FBSM. Shower available in clean private residence. Should be on your "must" do list. Prices as advertised plus tip.

HellBoyX
03-26-21, 10:44
Looks like they maybe trying to duck the feds. Trying to avoid going out like Craigslist and Backpage. We should probably consider ourselves fortunate its still up somewhere.Yes. Agreed. It feels fishy for sure. I should have noticed it yesterday but apparently I am slower than most. Also has anyone noticed a reduction in the Thai massage offerings? Maybe because it's Spring Break and they are taking vacation? I'm just having a hard time finding a good option, and I feel like just a few weeks ago we were almost drowned in Thai Girl Independents? Just my thoughts.

Loader401
03-26-21, 10:54
Made a visit to see "Tito" at Pine. Arrived and mamasan took my temp and led me to a room. Tito came in in a small fitting dress with tits a flowing. Paid. 8 for the hour and was taken to the TS. Everything was washed nicely. Back to the room, she knew massage wasn't the focus but still have a decent one. Didn't short change the massage. On the flip, she gave a CBJ, doggy and mish. Let me play with her starfish while in doggy. I wanted 69 but she said next time. Overall, fun. Tipped $. 4.

She was with an independent in NYC on EROS before COVID so her body is pretty damn good for AMP standards. Her face is is nice too but she kept complaining about not having Botox. She mentioned that it made her face and head numb. So I don't know if she is in the AMP circuit now for good or just until she feels again and can go back. Tits were soft and big, pussy was shaved and tight. Worth a trip.

Loader401
03-26-21, 10:57
Might have time to play in Annandale. Wondering if anyone can recommend a place that will give a BBBJ. I don't care for the FS. If it happens great but not what I really want. Anyone care to recommend? I rtff but obviously it's a YMMV. Wondering if there is a sure thing.

Dunnit
03-26-21, 12:43
Looking for some great big boobs on a non BBW if anyone can help, please. Can be Asian or other, have seen a few of the stars of the board and looking for new faces. Feel free to PM. Thank you.

SuzhiLang
03-26-21, 12:56
Broke down and finally went to visit candy who's been talked about on here a lot recently. Went for an hour $. 2 house fee. She opens the door in a sexy lingerie with her big teddies pouring out the top. Leads me to the room which I liked a lot. Well lit so you can see how sexy and beautiful she is. Massage table was way more comfortable than most, especially the hole where your head sits, which I loved. Music was more modern than most which I liked as well. Massage was amazing, she's really good which is rare when providers look as good as her. She's was easy to talk to and has good English so the on and off chat was nice. Upon the flip she made it known YMMV for sure, so for a $ I was able to play with her teddies. Finished in a Russian style which was amaaazing.

By now I didn't care but she had hopped in the shower, came back for another 5 minutes of massage and then let me shower alone and that's it. Shorted slightly on the hour which I noticed half way down the road since my mind was still on her body haha.

Might repeat to try more, def worth a one time visit for anyone.Thank for report back. It is a little pricey though as it essentially costs $220 to get a Russian job from a mid age Thai. Unless her body is superme or her age is young.

DoYouKnow
03-26-21, 15:37
I took the chance and it really paid off. She is a stunner. Much better than her photos. Not a fake profile at all. She is new so please treat her good to keep her around. She is a winner. Great body and over time, I'm sure she will open up. Give her some time in the area. She just arrived. I will do my best to see her as often as possible. Here is the link: Tyson area.

https://dc.rubratings.com/211562

Bubba King
03-26-21, 16:44
Might have time to play in Annandale. Wondering if anyone can recommend a place that will give a BBBJ. I don't care for the FS. If it happens great but not what I really want. Anyone care to recommend? I rtff but obviously it's a YMMV. Wondering if there is a sure thing.Luna is cool. I do not have her current link, but she is on BP. Keep in mind, her pics do not match. A bit dated.

Bangkok2001
03-26-21, 21:05
I took a spin to YAMs and was greeted with older provider, but still had okay body. I just testing it out and visited for 30 minutes. The massage was just okay and she spoke little English but she tried to hold a convo. So I went wit it. On the flip ask what I wanted. We agreed on BBBJ for 1. It was not bad but she didn't go very long before trying to NOVA the rest of the way. Actually ask me to do it. I declined that and gave BBBJ with a lot of NOVA action. I would repeat if I just need a quick fix. House was 60 and tip 1.

BahhumBug
03-26-21, 23:21
Her body isn't supreme. Her boobs don't look good IMO; a bad job (quantity doesn't always equate to quality). Good massage though.

Thank for report back. It is a little pricey though as it essentially costs $220 to get a Russian job from a mid age Thai. Unless her body is superme or her age is young.

BahhumBug
03-26-21, 23:23
Nadia has been around for a while. One of the first providers I saw in the game. Haven't visited in while, but she did have a banging body. Not sure if anything is available other than standard nova.

I took the chance and it really paid off. She is a stunner. Much better than her photos. Not a fake profile at all. She is new so please treat her good to keep her around. She is a winner. Great body and over time, I'm sure she will open up. Give her some time in the area. She just arrived. I will do my best to see her as often as possible. Here is the link: Tyson area.

InSearch69
03-27-21, 00:01
She is not new. Works out of her condo in falls church for years. Mostly nova finish with expensive upgrade for topless. Some reviews say lackluster BJ. I just did nova and didn't pay the expensive upgrades.

SlyFrog
03-27-21, 05:50
Was returning home from a trip and was excited to see Jennifer my ATF. She gives me a great massage from head to toes with a creme massage on my feet. It feels so good. She on occasion will walk on my back. Today's visit was true to form. Table showier, with extra cleaning in all the nice areas. Back in room everything was extra special. Don't expect anything beyond a NOVA which is okay with me when I see Jennifer. See is very special. Her assistant Annie has always been of interest and I don't believe she will disappoint. I understand she has a regular customer who brings her flowers and comes to see Annie from Virginia Beach. So I expect her to be a real treat. Nice body and legs.Seven Accupressure in Temple hills?

Quriusmrk
03-27-21, 07:58
I took a spin to YAMs and was greeted with older provider, but still had okay body. I just testing it out and visited for 30 minutes. The massage was just okay and she spoke little English but she tried to hold a convo. So I went wit it. On the flip ask what I wanted. We agreed on BBBJ for 1. It was not bad but she didn't go very long before trying to NOVA the rest of the way. Actually ask me to do it. I declined that and gave BBBJ with a lot of NOVA action. I would repeat if I just need a quick fix. House was 60 and tip 1.Interesting experience at Yams. A close friend just recounted a recent visit to Yams and said that was his last visit due to the "negotiation" process that he encountered. It's a shame because my friend used to really like the service he got at Yams previously and considered it good option when in the area. But, as happens, a new set of providers cycled in and ruined the otherwise customer based atmosphere that he used to enjoy. He said his recent visit ended in a walk-out due to the lack of customer appreciation. Just an FYI for those that care about those things.

Stay safe,

Q.

TheRabbit
03-27-21, 08:15
She is not new. Works out of her condo in falls church for years. Mostly nova finish with expensive upgrade for topless. Some reviews say lackluster BJ. I just did nova and didn't pay the expensive upgrades.Is FS available with Nadia? If it is I'll willing to see her despite whatever price.

VaughnBraun
03-27-21, 09:02
She is not new. Works out of her condo in falls church for years. Mostly nova finish with expensive upgrade for topless. Some reviews say lackluster BJ. I just did nova and didn't pay the expensive upgrades.In the days before the flood of Thai therapists from the West Coast and Hawaii, I recall the arrival of Nadia on to the NoVa scene. She was established in Falls Church, advertised heavily on Backpage, and had a reputation of being less than skillful in her massage technique while being aggressive in her upsell game.

The pics in the original post look familiar. People can change. Attitudes can change. But color me unconvinced that this "New Nadia" is, indeed, new to NoVa.

- Vaughn.

SonChi
03-27-21, 10:07
I was in the mood for an actual massage, so I skipped my usual haunts and went to Herndon Wellness. Same set up and I drew a slim, late 40's attractive provider in a red dress with Cs spilling out. I paid for a hhr, stripped naked and she brought me to the TS. Great cleaning all around, I passed on the sauna.

Back to the room, after applying nice feeling pressure through a hot towel on my back, we began the massage. Unfortunately, she immediately went to the light stroking, so I flipped. Covered options seemed to be available, but I did not BYOC so I did not pry. The NOVA commenced with a bit of surprise tounge play on the tip of my dick. It was actually nice. It was not enthusiastic or anything, just a syncronized hand and tongue experience. I exploded into an accidental cim that she seemed to enjoy. YMMV, I think she just like what she saw.

BBBJCIM is my thing, so I paid. 6 to the house and $ for the effort. Not completely worth it, I just felt generous that day.

I actually like Herndon Wellness and have had great massages there, so next time I will avoid the play and just go for the massage.

OrZammar
03-27-21, 10:29
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37642/

Other reports are correct, 0 eroticism to the massage, she stays clothed the whole time, etc. BUT, because she is so thorough with the muscle massage all over your thighs and butt, it comes back around to an almost 45 minute tease session, so you're just rock hard when you flip thanks to the blood circulation increase.

And yeah, super edging HJ, I exploded and got some distance. But no pillow or anything under my head so I couldn't see much anyhow, so off to fantasy land in my head I went.

100 for the hour.

InAviation70
03-27-21, 10:54
Seven Accupressure in Temple hills?I was in Falls church.

InSearch69
03-27-21, 11:22
From my experience and other reviews cfs is not an option. But money talks so there is always a chance if you bring enough. Better spending less money than she would probably charge and hit the k agency or go-to eros and look there.

Is FS available with Nadia? If it is I'll willing to see her despite whatever price.

TheRabbit
03-27-21, 11:53
From my experience and other reviews cfs is not an option. But money talks so there is always a chance if you bring enough. Better spending less money than she would probably charge and hit the k agency or go-to eros and look there.Are there any other thai providers that look similar to Nadia but have FS on the menu?

InSearch69
03-27-21, 12:26
Go see Annie in Mclain. She is better looking and has an open menu.

Are there any other thai providers that look similar to Nadia but have FS on the menu?

BenDiesel30
03-27-21, 12:34
Had a nice dream the other night. Parked next to the fire station and greeted by a very nice looking mid-30's K-girl with a short black dress she said her name was Cindy. Went with a quick TS then back to the table. Massage was nice and hit the right spots. She asked me what kind of massage do I like, I told her last ti.

E I came I saw Ivy and she gave me the VIP massage. She said okay I can do the same and told me Ivy will be back in a couple of weeks!! She asked me to flip and turned into a crouching 69 as she gave an amazing CBJ. I woke up shortly after. . 9 plus hhr to the house. Will repeat and can't wait to see the infamous ivy again.

TheRabbit
03-27-21, 12:46
Go see Annie in Mclain. She is better looking and has an open menu.Is her breasts just as big as Nadia and do you have a link to her ad?

InSearch69
03-27-21, 12:56
Search Annie. I have posted about her. She posts in craiglist beauty section.

Is her breasts just as big as Nadia and do you have a link to her ad?

Assman To You
03-27-21, 13:16
Had a nice dream the other night. Parked next to the fire station and greeted by a very nice looking mid-30's K-girl with a short black dress she said her name was Cindy. Went with a quick TS then back to the table. Massage was nice and hit the right spots. She asked me what kind of massage do I like, I told her last ti.

E I came I saw Ivy and she gave me the VIP massage. She said okay I can do the same and told me Ivy will be back in a couple of weeks!! She asked me to flip and turned into a crouching 69 as she gave an amazing CBJ. I woke up shortly after. . 9 plus hhr to the house. Will repeat and can't wait to see the infamous ivy again.Wow, good intel on her return.

I'll definitely be on the lookout for her.

WalkerC
03-27-21, 14:52

https://dc.rubratings.com/211562As stated before, she's not new. I saw her 7-8 years ago, I don't remember details? But I f do I know I tenet thinking it was. It worth a return visit. But maybe she has changed and got better.

Dunnit
03-27-21, 15:02
I saw a couple of positive reviews so texted for an appointment. Was quoted a 1 h massage for $. 2 per the ad, or VIP for $$. I requested the massage. Arrived at a condo complex in Vienna and texted, getting an instant reply with the room number. Visitor parking seems pretty limited but I saw a few empty spots. Had to walk in past the front desk and found the room. The door opened and I was greeted by the woman in the pics, they are glamorized but are her. Nikki was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline. I liked what I saw, I would estimate she is in her 50's but she is very attractive. Soft skin, long hair, and big dark eyes. I dropped the donation and washed my hands. Came back out, stripped and lay face down on the bed, as she doesn't have a table. She massaged my neck, head, and back gently. Not a lot of pressure or skill in that department. Not much teasing at this point either. She asked if I wanted VIP for $$ and I declined. She asked me more than once, I declined each time. She sat on the bed with her legs against my hands and arms, so I stroked her thighs. She asked if I wanted B2 B and I accepted. She went to the bathroom, came back completely naked and got on my back, rubbing her big breasts on my head, neck and back (she also had a condom in her hand and tried to upsell me to VIP again). Her boobs are very nice, probably enhanced with perky nipples that I happily sucked when I got the chance. She said they were sensitive and I was making her horny. She got on her back and I thought she was inviting DATY but when I moved down, she put her hand over her P and pulled me back up. I lay on my back and she rubbed her boobs over me and down to my hard member. She put it between her boobs and finished me there. We cleaned each other up and went for a shower. No rush to get out the door and she hugged me while we were both still naked. I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee. I found the multiple requests for FS a little bit annoying, but I would see her again. Link is below. Jeez, BP is a mess!

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tyson-rsquo-s/9821054.html

BigPoppa2308
03-27-21, 17:15
Good writeup on Nikki. I've tried to schedule with her several times but I we can't agree on a time. Although if you tipped. 8 on top of the massage fee, you gave her the VIP upgrade price without getting FS. On the escort board someone posted a review today where he paid 2. 0 for the full package but she turned down daty with him as well so it may just not be her thing. I will try to schedule again in the near future.

I saw a couple of positive reviews so texted for an appointment. Was quoted a 1 h massage for $. 2 per the ad, or VIP for $$. I requested the massage. Arrived at a condo complex in Vienna and texted, getting an instant reply with the room number. Visitor parking seems pretty limited but I saw a few empty spots. Had to walk in past the front desk and found the room. The door opened and I was greeted by the woman in the pics, they are glamorized but are her. Nikki was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline. I liked what I saw, I would estimate she is in her 50's but she is very attractive. Soft skin, long hair, and big dark eyes. I dropped the donation and washed my hands. Came back out, stripped and lay face down on the bed, as she doesn't have a table. She massaged my neck, head, and back gently. Not a lot of pressure or skill in that department. Not much teasing at this point either. She asked if I wanted VIP for $$ and I declined. She asked me more than once, I declined each time. She sat on the bed with her legs against my hands and arms, so I stroked her thighs. She asked if I wanted B2 B and I accepted. She went to the bathroom, came back completely naked and got on my back, rubbing her big breasts on my head, neck and back (she also had a condom in her hand and tried to upsell me to VIP again). Her boobs are very nice, probably enhanced with perky nipples that I happily sucked when I got the chance. She said they were sensitive and I was making her horny. She got on her back and I thought she was inviting DATY but when I moved down, she put her hand over her P and pulled me back up. I lay on my back and she rubbed her boobs over me and down to my hard member. She put it between her boobs and finished me there. We cleaned each other up and went for a shower. No rush to get out the door and she hugged me while we were both still naked. I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee. I found the multiple requests for FS a little bit annoying, but I would see her again. Link is below. Jeez, BP is a mess!

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vienna-tyson-rsquo-s/9821054.html

Dunnit
03-27-21, 17:21
Good writeup on Nikki. I've tried to schedule with her several times but I we can't agree on a time. Although if you tipped. 8 on top of the massage fee, you gave her the VIP upgrade price without getting FS. On the escort board someone posted a review today where he paid 2. 0 for the full package but she turned down daty with him as well so it may just not be her thing. I will try to schedule again in the near future.Yeah, I was going to give her. 6 but as she was nude and I got Russian and a shower, so I had a good time I thought the extra was worth it. It was a nice, non-rushed experience.

MentalMijit
03-27-21, 20:17
I got dressed and tipped. 8 over the $. 2 entry fee.Given her VIP fee is $200, why would you tip that much? That's the sort of thing that jacks up prices.

JakeGalo
03-27-21, 21:15
Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.

OrZammar
03-28-21, 08:17
Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.They're all pretty much crapshoots. Not going to be the girl in the photos, a gamble if they'll be attractive, and probably won't do as advertised without major upsells.

Mongeroose
03-28-21, 09:13
Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.Recommend Gladys in Springfield (value) and Jennifer in Fair Oaks (mid-level) for FS, Vivian or Maria in West Springfield for more massage focused session. All four legit Latinas.

Kijimuna
03-28-21, 13:00
Stopped by and saw a new lady Tina the other day. They raised the price to $70 hr, the sign still said $60. Ok massage, good teasing, hard up sell and wanted me to pay before the fun started, which I never do. Overall she was a trooper though.

Squatty2
03-28-21, 17:36
Given her VIP fee is $200, why would you tip that much? That's the sort of thing that jacks up prices.This guy sounds like an idiot. Why didn't he just do VIP if he planned on giving her $200. They don't differentiate between 120 + an $80 tip and just giving them $200 upfront except they think that the first guy is a dumbass for not getting what he paid for.

Soco21
03-28-21, 18:13
When and saw the add from below spoke and was given proper instructions. Asked about GFE and was told yes. Got there sat and talked for a while no rush (the only pleasant thing) and was then asked to get on the table. Got on and was tickled for 20 min. No real pressure and non stop talking. Once it was time for the turn she wanted no touching bc of tickle and gave up because I took more than 5 min. She literally went and sat on the couch. Never had such a debacle. Gents from my experience I'd stay away!

She was in late 20's about 5'7 and maybe 10 lbs overweight but everything else was a run as fast as possible.

https://dc.rubratings.com/209903

WillOckham
03-28-21, 18:17
Yes. Agreed. It feels fishy for sure. I should have noticed it yesterday but apparently I am slower than most. Also has anyone noticed a reduction in the Thai massage offerings? Maybe because it's Spring Break and they are taking vacation? I'm just having a hard time finding a good option, and I feel like just a few weeks ago we were almost drowned in Thai Girl Independents? Just my thoughts.I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.

Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?

BloopHlo
03-28-21, 18:49
Made a long drive from FL to Woodbridge today. As such hamstrings, back and everything aching from the drive. Looked up Pine, saw recent reviews, called and booked for an hour. Took a shower right before I left, so passed on the TS. . 8 at the door. Once inside, in came "Sky. " 5'5", maybe 125 lbs, great body, in a cute little blue dress with a diving neckline. Massage was awful, but I probably just didn't get the memo about the massage not being the point there. $. 4 like a previous poster reported. BLS, CBJ, CFS CG. Great time. She made a real mess on me.

Super loud music in a nearby unit (I assume band practice space?) that would have ruined a massage, but was actually pretty fitting for what ended up happening.

OrZammar
03-28-21, 19:09
Recommend Gladys in Springfield (value) and Jennifer in Fair Oaks (mid-level) for FS, Vivian or Maria in West Springfield for more massage focused session. All four legit Latinas.On that note, Vivian and Maria are strictly HJ ending only. Vivian is a bombshell in my opinion though. They don't advertise on BP though, they advertise of Rubratings.

Or well, Vivian and her friend Leah will peg you if you're into that sort of thing LOL.

Member #6250
03-29-21, 07:48
I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.

MrSunnyHills
03-29-21, 11:08
Although I appreciate that you claim to have RTFF (Read the f. Forum), you will also find that only asking questions without ever having provided any intel to the board will not normally solicit responses. Suggest you explore a few AMPs or providers in the McLean VA area and give some feedback (even if BBBJ wasn't available). Then perhaps someone will give you additional info.

I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.

Sexingit
03-29-21, 11:34
I feel like I've spent days looking through posts trying to find the answer. I'm looking for a reliable provider who gives good BBBJ. Who's your favorite? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to respond in thread.As a senior member, I'd like to know as well.

PSmith0380
03-29-21, 11:43
Made a long drive from FL to Woodbridge today. As such hamstrings, back and everything aching from the drive. Looked up Pine, saw recent reviews, called and booked for an hour. Took a shower right before I left, so passed on the TS. . 8 at the door. Once inside, in came "Sky. " 5'5", maybe 125 lbs, great body, in a cute little blue dress with a diving neckline. Massage was awful, but I probably just didn't get the memo about the massage not being the point there. $. 4 like a previous poster reported. BLS, CBJ, CFS CG. Great time. She made a real mess on me.

Super loud music in a nearby unit (I assume band practice space?) that would have ruined a massage, but was actually pretty fitting for what ended up happening.RE: She made a real mess on me.

Can you elaborate? Is she squirter, heavy cummer? If so, I'm in.

InSearch69
03-29-21, 11:50
Mint is pretty good!

Dunnit
03-29-21, 12:18
I am unable to get to the escort section of BedPage. I tried different cities and different countries, all to no reply. There were also a few messages commenting on the slow or non response.

Has anyone gotten into the escort section of BedPage today?I am getting "Site Is Under Maintenance". Hope they clean it up.

BenDhover
03-29-21, 14:09
Although I appreciate that you claim to have RTFF (Read the f. Forum), you will also find that only asking questions without ever having provided any intel to the board will not normally solicit responses. Suggest you explore a few AMPs or providers in the McLean VA area and give some feedback (even if BBBJ wasn't available). Then perhaps someone will give you additional info.Take note newbies.

BahhumBug
03-29-21, 15:58
And damn fine. Would save her if I could. LOL. When it comes to the boobies her B's are a great example of quality over quantity.

Mint is pretty good!

BahhumBug
03-29-21, 16:01
I could be. Worth a try at least. What's the damage?

On that note, Vivian and Maria are strictly HJ ending only. Vivian is a bombshell in my opinion though. They don't advertise on BP though, they advertise of Rubratings.

Or well, Vivian and her friend Leah will peg you if you're into that sort of thing LOL.

Kijimuna
03-29-21, 17:54
Are any of the Latina's ads on BP legit? I texted one and got very weird replies, so I'm skeptical about all of them.I've had very good luck with the Salvadoran salons in Herndon / Sterling. If they offer a massage, there are almost always extras to be had.

OrZammar
03-29-21, 19:12
I could be. Worth a try at least. What's the damage?This is for Leah, Vivian would also have the same price structure.

https://dc.rubratings.com/127527

Mustang946
03-29-21, 22:12
There are several MPs near my doctor's office in Fair Lakes and whenever I have an appointment or labs to do I try and pay a visit to one of them. This visit I selected Pink near Fair Oaks Mall. She is a mid 30's Thai who is close to the picture in the ad. She says it's a few years old. She is in a quiet apartment complex with plenty of parking. There is another girl there with her and two hands were offered. I declined but may consider in the future. Pink is very cautious and took my temperature and gave me some hand sanitizer. A shower was offered. Her massage skills are merely applying oil but I wasn't there for that. She asked for DATY and I was happy to oblige. A couple of times when I came up for air, she pushed my head back down to continue. She only performs CBJ but it is sent too bad. RCG, doggy (her favorite) and we finished in missionary. There was no kissing at all as she is COVID conscious. In the past, this would have been a deal breaker for me but I'm flexible with the times and somewhat cautious as well. Base fee is 1. 2 $ for the hour plus she wanted 2 $ additional for FS. I was able to negotiate lower with no problem. She's nice and clean. I would see her again. If your looking for great massage, go see Tara. For FS, Pink is a good option.

https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tyson-corner-body-rub-by-pink/8035587.html

Tom McAn
03-29-21, 22:17
I am getting "Site Is Under Maintenance". Hope they clean it up.Bedpage is working as of now. All of the adult ads are still crammed into the massage section. That'll cause a lot of headaches for massage providers who don't offer FS.

LukeSmyt21
03-30-21, 07:52
Hey guys, some of you may remember me back from a few years ago, my username was simply LukeSmyt back then but I deactivated the account when I was relocated overseas for work as I was supposed to be there for a multi-year contract. I posted on here about a dozen or so times with a few AMPs that I visited as well as replies to a few threads. I've spent the last few years overseas working in Stuttgart, Germany and will say there are some incredible massage parlors and working girls there, though a bit pricey. Also during my time, I was able to also partake in a few trips over into Holland and visit the girls in Amsterdam. This was all pre-covid, of course, because once that hit, everything (as I hear here as well) was locked down. Thinking ahead, I was able to save a few contacts here and there and was still able to enjoy the flesh from time to time but it still wasn't the same. Just because you have your favorite meal, doesn't mean you still don't want to experience some other delicacies on the menu. So anyway, I'm back now and hoping to rejoin the American monger lifestyle here. I am reading through the forums and see a few familiar names from the past and some good stories. My first quest is getting back into the AMPs, which I will be visiting Comfort in Vienna on Friday, as its close by to my office and I can slip out for a noon time rub and be back to finish the day with plenty of time. Fingers are crossed that its still a good place for a little rub and FS action.

Anyways, I'll report back. More to come!

Luke.

Nisine123
03-30-21, 11:24
Hey everyone I really want to try four hand once, can anyone recommend a good place, preferably in Fair fax area? Also how's the four hand experience differs from two hand LOL, thanks everyone!

Sexingit
03-30-21, 11:25
This is for Leah, Vivian would also have the same price structure.

https://dc.rubratings.com/127527120 for 30 minutes and it's only a HJ? Please tell me I am missing something. Sorry but that's escort prices.

Dunnit
03-30-21, 12:39
I've had very good luck with the Salvadoran salons in Herndon / Sterling. If they offer a massage, there are almost always extras to be had.Please share more info on where I can find these. PM if you prefer. Thank you.

Mustang946
03-30-21, 13:27
120 for 30 minutes and it's only a HJ? Please tell me I am missing something. Sorry but that's escort prices.If you have ever seen Leah, Vivian, or Maria, you'd realize it is worth it.

JakeGalo
03-30-21, 16:29
On the advice of a long-time member, I ventured over to Magic Touch in Annandale today. It's located in a professional park behind a large strip mall. I was hoping to get Ruby but, alas, she is on vacation this week. I got her stand-in, Linda. Please, no lectures telling me I should have called first. I made a dumb mistake and I know it. House fee was. 8 for one hour with a table shower.

Linda is Chinese, probably early / mid 50's, typical middle-aged body (some belly), and plain looking. She is very nice and very pampering. Linda is only here this week, before she moves on to Healing Spa in Woodbridge. I suspect she is another one of those ladies who is brought down from NYC from time to time. Her English is poor, but not awful.

I started with a so-so table shower. Linda does not do much teasing or playing. After drying me off we entered a very large, very clean room with a comfortable table. The rooms are also very private (real rooms with real doors), especially since it seemed that only one provider was on duty.

She started the massage with full sheet draping with a lot of hard pressing. Once she switched to oil massage, the drape came off and her skills improved dramatically. She has good massage skills and makes good work of her elbow and forearm. At around the 35 minute she started an extended soft touch session before asking me to flip.

The only option she offered was HJ with UTC roaming. Her HJ skills are some of the best I've ever had. She alternates between slow, medium and fast and gets the desired results without rushing. She also has a big Bush that you will only experience over her panties. At the end of the massage she does a nice head and foot massage. I tipped nicely and was out of there.

All in all it was a nice session, but I won't go back until I can experience Ruby in a few weeks. As I mentioned, Linda was a fill-in for Ruby, so she'll be gone by the weekend (and on to Healing Touch).

PilotAviator
03-30-21, 23:09
On the advice of a long-time member, I ventured over to Magic Touch in Annandale today. It's located in a professional park behind a large strip mall. I was hoping to get Ruby but, alas, she is on vacation this week. I got her stand-in, Linda. Please, no lectures telling me I should have called first. I made a dumb mistake and I know it. House fee was. 8 for one hour with a table shower.

Linda is Chinese, probably early / mid 50's, typical middle-aged body (some belly), and plain looking. She is very nice and very pampering. Linda is only here this week, before she moves on to Healing Spa in Woodbridge. I suspect she is another one of those ladies who is brought down from NYC from time to time. Her English is poor, but not awful.

I started with a so-so table shower. Linda does not do much teasing or playing. After drying me off we entered a very large, very clean room with a comfortable table. The rooms are also very private (real rooms with real doors), especially since it seemed that only one provider was on duty.

She started the massage with full sheet draping with a lot of hard pressing. Once she switched to oil massage, the drape came off and her skills improved dramatically. She has good massage skills and makes good work of her elbow and forearm. At around the 35 minute she started an extended soft touch session before asking me to flip.

The only option she offered was HJ with UTC roaming. Her HJ skills are some of the best I've ever had. She alternates between slow, medium and fast and gets the desired results without rushing. She also has a big Bush that you will only experience over her panties. At the end of the massage she does a nice head and foot massage. I tipped nicely and was out of there.

All in all it was a nice session, but I won't go back until I can experience Ruby in a few weeks. As I mentioned, Linda was a fill-in for Ruby, so she'll be gone by the weekend (and on to Healing Touch).Jake. Just wanted to compliment you on the excellent review and comments. Frequently I see negative comments regarding reviews by mongers with low post counts. Your review proves it is not the number of posts that give you credibility, it is the quality of the posts. Good on 'ya.

PA.

Dunnit
03-31-21, 12:28
If it makes you feel better, I actually DID call. Was told Ruby was working and asked what time I wanted. Arrived at the given time and the door was answered by possibly Linda based on your description. Told her that I had an appointment with Ruby. She took my temp and took me to a room. I heard her make a call. She came back and told me she would take care of me as Ruby wasn't there. I said "no, thank you" and bounced. Tried Sun but it appeared to be closed.

JakeGalo
03-31-21, 13:13
If it makes you feel better, I actually DID call. Was told Ruby was working and asked what time I wanted. Arrived at the given time and the door was answered by possibly Linda based on your description. Told her that I had an appointment with Ruby. She took my temp and took me to a room. I heard her make a call. She came back and told me she would take care of me as Ruby wasn't there. I said "no, thank you" and bounced. Tried Sun but it appeared to be closed.Thanks. That makes me feel better knowing I would have been suckered into coming regardless. But I still should always make it a practice to call, especially since I am driving from Bethesda.

Kim at Sun was my Plan B, so I would have ended up with Linda anyway (and she's not bad, just not Ruby).

DirteeBoy
03-31-21, 13:37
Hey guys,

Any info on the following place off Tyco in Tysons area? Kind of a fluke, I got Chinese food in the back of a warehouse complex (they were the only place open) , and driving out I saw B&M Therapy. I tried searching the boards and found it might of been called "Youngs" a while ago? But a different address. Here is their website. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bmtherapyva.com/

Renegade33
03-31-21, 13:47
If you have ever seen Leah, Vivian, or Maria, you'd realize it is worth it.Out of all 3 Maria is my favorite with Vivian close behind. Maria's personality is very easygoing and she never fails with her fingernail skills 😂.

KarlCrack
03-31-21, 16:24
Been mongering for a bit now, however just moved to the NOVA area and I decided to try out a convenient place next to me, Garden Spa. This place is well reviewed on multiple sites and gave it a shot. I called and asked for K or Sarah, that is who I figured may be the best. Lady on the phone just said to come in that all girls available. First warning. I showed up and an older lady greeted me, I assumed a mama, she took me to a back room and asked if I had been there, I always respond with yes. She responded with she did not recognize me. She told me to get comfortable, which I did, then she came back, noticed I have some very distinct ink on my body, then she brought in k and she says she had never seen me LOL. Damn! What luck LOL. Anyway, the older lady came back in, shut the door and proceeded to massage me, which was not very good. It was your typical rub, tease and flip. This lady was absolutely not my type and not what I wanted, but I went with it anyway just so I could come back and actually see someone else. Paid the house fee and a tip, ended up getting BBBJ with a pop in the face and hair LOL. Can anyone confirm others that work there currently. She was hard to understand and sounded like she said a Sarah does not work there anymore. Feel free to message me. Thanks.

JayCramer80
03-31-21, 17:23
Anybody try this one? They work out an apartment address in Woodbridge. I hit all the AMP's around Fred. I'm a little reluctant to go to apartments. You never know whose going to open that door. It may be worth the drive if it aint a setup.

https://adultsearch.com/virginia/woodbridge/female-escorts/1387309

PilotAviator
03-31-21, 17:30
Been mongering for a bit now, however just moved to the NOVA area and I decided to try out a convenient place next to me, Garden Spa. This place is well reviewed on multiple sites and gave it a shot. I called and asked for K or Sarah, that is who I figured may be the best. Lady on the phone just said to come in that all girls available. First warning. I showed up and an older lady greeted me, I assumed a mama, she took me to a back room and asked if I had been there, I always respond with yes. She responded with she did not recognize me. She told me to get comfortable, which I did, then she came back, noticed I have some very distinct ink on my body, then she brought in k and she says she had never seen me LOL. Damn! What luck LOL. Anyway, the older lady came back in, shut the door and proceeded to massage me, which was not very good. It was your typical rub, tease and flip. This lady was absolutely not my type and not what I wanted, but I went with it anyway just so I could come back and actually see someone else. Paid the house fee and a tip, ended up getting BBBJ with a pop in the face and hair LOL. Can anyone confirm others that work there currently. She was hard to understand and sounded like she said a Sarah does not work there anymore. Feel free to message me. Thanks.Trying to preclude 40 questions from others. From the description, Karl has just reviewed "an older lady" (name omitted) at Garden Spa on Lee Highway in Fairfax.

PA.

Phil86
03-31-21, 18:10
I have seen Tara before, easy to schedule a appointment. She does haircut too. She is a very good hairstylist. Easy to schedule a appointment, texted her and she responded quick. Went to her house and we started with the haircut. Once done, I took the shower and went for the massage. I laid naked, she came in after 2 min. She can hold a conversation. Started the massage and lots of teasing. I can feel her boobs on my back sometimes. I could have grouped her but did not as she is giving me a excellent massage. Enjoyed the massage through and trough. On the flip, I had NE exploration adn she started with a nice HJ. Your millage might vary with time. Finished me off with HJ. Paid 120 for massage, 30 for haircut and tip. She is a wonderful find. Got a thank you from her for the tip.

Tom McAn
04-01-21, 00:11
Anybody try this one? They work out an apartment address in Woodbridge. I hit all the AMP's around Fred. I'm a little reluctant to go to apartments. You never know whose going to open that door. It may be worth the drive if it aint a setup.

https://adultsearch.com/virginia/woodbridge/female-escorts/1387309That looks like it might be another Asian crapshoot location. The ad looks typical of a CS operation. Some of the CS outfits in Fairfax County now work out of apartments rather than motel rooms, so it's not surprising they're doing the same in Woodbridge as well. I tried to check out one such place in Annandale a couple of years back, but they gave me bad directions and I visited another provider elsewhere after I got too many strange looks from residents.

JayCramer80
04-01-21, 08:04
That looks like it might be another Asian crapshoot location. The ad looks typical of a CS operation. Some of the CS outfits in Fairfax County now work out of apartments rather than motel rooms, so it's not surprising they're doing the same in Woodbridge as well. I tried to check out one such place in Annandale a couple of years back, but they gave me bad directions and I visited another provider elsewhere after I got too many strange looks from residents.Whats a CS operation?

Sexingit
04-01-21, 09:17
Whats a CS operation?CS = crapshoot.

Rhinopole
04-01-21, 10:01
There are several MPs near my doctor's office in Fair Lakes and whenever I have an appointment or labs to do I try and pay a visit to one of them. This visit I selected Pink near Fair Oaks Mall. She is a mid 30's Thai who is close to the picture in the ad. She says it's a few years old. She is in a quiet apartment complex with plenty of parking. There is another girl there with her and two hands were offered. I declined but may consider in the future. Pink is very cautious and took my temperature and gave me some hand sanitizer. A shower was offered. Her massage skills are merely applying oil but I wasn't there for that. She asked for DATY and I was happy to oblige. A couple of times when I came up for air, she pushed my head back down to continue. She only performs CBJ but it is sent too bad. RCG, doggy (her favorite) and we finished in missionary. There was no kissing at all as she is COVID conscious. In the past, this would have been a deal breaker for me but I'm flexible with the times and somewhat cautious as well. Base fee is 1. 2 $ for the hour plus she wanted 2 $ additional for FS. I was able to negotiate lower with no problem. She's nice and clean. I would see her again. If your looking for great massage, go see Tara. For FS, Pink is a good option.

https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tyson-corner-body-rub-by-pink/8035587.htmlMustang,

I want to be sure I understand your review. Did Pink want total of 3. 2 for FS? That'd be way more than the upscale K-girl places. I hope I misunderstood your post. Also, what does she want for BBBJ & DATY? Thanks.

Rhino.

SpitShineTommy
04-01-21, 10:46
I've had very good luck with the Salvadoran salons in Herndon / Sterling. If they offer a massage, there are almost always extras to be had.Could we get more info on this? If you want to send a PM then that's cool too.

Mustang946
04-01-21, 11:38
Mustang,

I want to be sure I understand your review. Did Pink want total of 3. 2 for FS? That'd be way more than the upscale K-girl places. I hope I misunderstood your post. Also, what does she want for BBBJ & DATY? Thanks.

Rhino.She did ask for $200 on top of $120. I told her that I wanted everything and when told of the $200 FS surcharge politely told her that all I had total was $200 and would go elsewhere. That worked for me. The DATY was part of the FS. She does not do BBBJ. I think she, and others, asks for the $200 as an opening bid.

Mustang946
04-01-21, 11:42
Out of all 3 Maria is my favorite with Vivian close behind. Maria's personality is very easygoing and she never fails with her fingernail skills 😂.Maria is great. Russian with Vivian is not to be missed.

LukeSmyt21
04-01-21, 11:58
That looks like it might be another Asian crapshoot location. The ad looks typical of a CS operation. Some of the CS outfits in Fairfax County now work out of apartments rather than motel rooms, so it's not surprising they're doing the same in Woodbridge as well. I tried to check out one such place in Annandale a couple of years back, but they gave me bad directions and I visited another provider elsewhere after I got too many strange looks from residents.I ran into a similar situation back a few years ago in Centerville. The location was a complex that looked heavily Asian and Latino. As I was waiting for the previous monger to finish up, I sat in my car until she (or her handler) called me back to say it was ok and to give me the apt number. As I sat there, there were a few older Asian couples who walked back / forth and gave me the strangest looks as well as a mother with her child playing nearby, who kept watching me. That or I was really neurotically paranoid that day. I finally called them back and called it off and found another provider close by and had an ok time. I hadn't done my homework to properly vest a backup but it fit the need at that time.

I've also had the case where I got bad directions and wandered around a complex. And when I asked (I was a newb at the time) about the person, I only got a bad look from the older gentlemen who I had asked. I guess he knew what was up as he gave me clear instructions right to the provider's door. I've since learned much both from past mistakes as these as well as from the forum here.

Stay safe and be nice to the ladies!

Jtaznteck
04-01-21, 12:54
Hey everyone,

Been a long time lurker and wanted to make some contributions.

Papaya Therapy (Annandale): This would probably be my normal spot in NOVA, I've been here 6 or so times and all to see Katie. She's a late 30's, early 40's Korean lady with man-made Cs. Still very pretty in my opinion and a great body. No stick-thin Asian with a flabby belly, she is quite toned. Her English is quite good, so you shouldn't have any issues communicating with her. She does a so-so massage, but makes it comfortable and is open to chatting. On the flip, no need to negotiate. Frankly, my first time there, we didn't even talk about services, she just led the way. She immediately took off her clothes and started the sensual touch. No mouth action, but she seemed to very much enjoy the stripper slide, which I find hard to get in standard NOVA joints. If she likes you, she'll even let you DATY. Suffice to say it all ends in a fantastic NOVA. She takes it slow and I have never been rushed by her. Treat her well guys, she's a real one. As always, YMMV, I cannot stress this enough. Be hygienic, be nice, treat them like people, and you'll probably get better service. My typical damage at this place is. 6 (house) + .8 (tip). Looks: 7. Enthusiasm of Service: 8.

Best Therapeutic (Chantilly): I took the plunge with the much-reviewed Lucy here, and my experience is generally the same. She's also a middle-aged Korean lady, sharp features, but prettier than her age. To me, she's not a bombshell like some other posts say. On the flip side, her body is truly tight. Her English is great. So-so massage, and she's a chatter. She's up front with the price of her services, and will only negotiate a little. Services included BBBJ, DATY, and CFS, and she had a lot of enthusiasm. Big ding on Lucy is that it's just very expensive. My damage was. 8 (house) + .180 (tip). You can go to agencies like AG for prices like that. Now she did provide comparable service, but I'm just not used to dropping that much at an AMP. Looks: 6. Enthusiasm of Service: 8.

McLean Cream Sensual Spa (McLean): I haven't been here in a while, but my fave was Bella. She left for a few months, but I heard she's back now, so this report should still be relevant. Bella is a middle-aged Korean lady (I really have a type), probably in her mid-40's. She has an average build and pretty face, especially for her age. But I guarantee that you're not looking anywhere except her chest. She has the most bountiful set of natural double Ds, maybe Es. If you're looking for an all-natural incredibly busty girl who isn't straight-up thick like Fairfax Nikki, Bella is your go-to. She's a friendly girl, but is definitely realistic about the prices she can charge. Services I've had with her are DATY and a solid NOVA. She won't rush you, but she also doesn't get super into it. Don't get me wrong, she's not going to be bored and look at her phone, but she won't moan your name and beg for your cock. Looks: 6 without boobs, 8 with boobs. Enthusiasm of Service: 6.

Garden Spa (Fairfax): Only been here once. I had heard it was a good spot for FS in an AMP. I drew Sara, who is a late-20's, early-30's Korean lady. She had a decent face, solid body, natural Bs, but nothing particularly special to write home about. She was a hard negotiator, which always puts a crimp in my erection. She started off high and continued to upsell. I ended up with BBBJ and a sub-par NOVA. Even worse, the BBBJ was probably 4 minutes, and that was with me making her go back down. If she ran the session, she'd stop at the 45 second mark. That probably gives you an idea of her enthusiasm. Looks: 6. Enthusiasm of Service: 3.

Hope this helps some gents.

Chivalry1
04-01-21, 16:52
I had been travelling for a couple of days and had a long drive ahead of me. I was thinking that a LMT would be a nice thing before heading south.

Extras are nice but not always necessary.

Their location is in a business park. I always like this – it feels safe and discreet.

The mamasan was quick and led me to a room. Shortly after a woman in her mid-30's entered. Big surprise her name was Lilly. $80 was the house fee for an hour.

Got a great table massage. She asked for permission to clean the fellas and was very detailed. Lots of attention. Both front and back were very clean when she was done. I could have stayed there all day.

After drying off she took me a sauna in the next room. I could hear her cleaning up the TS room. This place is really clean.

Back to the room. The rooms are real rooms. Not curtains. I like that.

She gave such a great massage. It was just terrific. On the flip, she took care of a growing problem. My hands roamed but she did not make an effort to make it easy for me to cop a feel. Nevertheless all was taken care of. Cleaned up and then another 20 minutes or so of a rub down.

Tip was $60.

Very happy.

FloorHump422
04-01-21, 17:30
I ran into a similar situation back a few years ago in Centerville. The location was a complex that looked heavily Asian and Latino. As I was waiting for the previous monger to finish up, I sat in my car until she (or her handler) called me back to say it was ok and to give me the apt number. As I sat there, there were a few older Asian couples who walked back / forth and gave me the strangest looks as well as a mother with her child playing nearby, who kept watching me. That or I was really neurotically paranoid that day. I finally called them back and called it off and found another provider close by and had an ok time. I hadn't done my homework to properly vest a backup but it fit the need at that time.

I've also had the case where I got bad directions and wandered around a complex. And when I asked (I was a newb at the time) about the person, I only got a bad look from the older gentlemen who I had asked. I guess he knew what was up as he gave me clear instructions right to the provider's door. I've since learned much both from past mistakes as these as well as from the forum here.

Stay safe and be nice to the ladies!I, too, have felt paranoid waiting for the go-ahead at some CSs, but I think it's mostly imagined. Someone sitting in their car isn't suspicious. You could be waiting for someone to come out to give them a ride, or a whole host of other reasons. I think the risk of suspicion is increased, however, if you make prolonged eye-contact with residents, which it sounds like you did.

LukeSmyt21
04-01-21, 18:42
I, too, have felt paranoid waiting for the go-ahead at some CSs, but I think it's mostly imagined. Someone sitting in their car isn't suspicious. You could be waiting for someone to come out to give them a ride, or a whole host of other reasons. I think the risk of suspicion is increased, however, if you make prolonged eye-contact with residents, which it sounds like you did.Nah, I was wearing my sunglasses and never stare. I think the problem was that since my car was a newer model, it tended to stand out amongst the cars around it which were much older Honda Civics and such. Its been a few years now so more fun is coming. Cheers!

Tomk2323
04-01-21, 18:49
This is a perfect first post! Thanks for the info.

Hey everyone,

Papaya Therapy (Annandale): This would probably be my normal spot in NOVA, I've been here 6 or so times and all to see Katie. She's a late 30's, early 40's Korean lady with man-made Cs. Still very pretty in my opinion and a great body. No stick-thin Asian with a flabby belly, she is quite toned. Her English is quite good, so you shouldn't have any issues communicating with her. She does a so-so massage, but makes it comfortable and is open to chatting. On the flip, no need to negotiate. Frankly, my first time there, we didn't even talk about services, she just led the way. She immediately took off her clothes and started the sensual touch. No mouth action, but she seemed to very much enjoy the stripper slide, which I find hard to get in standard NOVA joints. If she likes you, she'll even let you DATY. Suffice to say it all ends in a fantastic NOVA. She takes it slow and I have never been rushed by her. Treat her well guys, she's a real one. As always, YMMV, I cannot stress this enough. Be hygienic, be nice, treat them like people, and you'll probably get better service. My typical damage at this place is. 6 (house) + .8 (tip). Looks: 7. Enthusiasm of Service: 8.

Best Therapeutic (Chantilly): I took the plunge with the much-reviewed Lucy here, and my experience is generally the same. She's also a middle-aged Korean lady, sharp features, but prettier than her age. To me, she's not a bombshell like some other posts say. On the flip side, her body is truly tight. Her English is great. So-so massage, and she's a chatter. She's up front with the price of her services, and will only negotiate a little. Services included BBBJ, DATY, and CFS, and she had a lot of enthusiasm. Big ding on Lucy is that it's just very expensive. My damage was. 8 (house) + .180 (tip). You can go to agencies like AG for prices like that. Now she did provide comparable service, but I'm just not used to dropping that much at an AMP. Looks: 6. Enthusiasm of Service: 8.

McLean Cream Sensual Spa (McLean): I haven't been here in a while, but my fave was Bella. She left for a few months, but I heard she's back now, so this report should still be relevant. Bella is a middle-aged Korean lady (I really have a type), probably in her mid-40's. She has an average build and pretty face, especially for her age. But I guarantee that you're not looking anywhere except her chest. She has the most bountiful set of natural double Ds, maybe Es. If you're looking for an all-natural incredibly busty girl who isn't straight-up thick like Fairfax Nikki, Bella is your go-to. She's a friendly girl, but is definitely realistic about the prices she can charge. Services I've had with her are DATY and a solid NOVA. She won't rush you, but she also doesn't get super into it. Don't get me wrong, she's not going to be bored and look at her phone, but she won't moan your name and beg for your cock. Looks: 6 without boobs, 8 with boobs. Enthusiasm of Service: 6.

Garden Spa (Fairfax): Only been here once. I had heard it was a good spot for FS in an AMP. I drew Sara, who is a late-20's, early-30's Korean lady. She had a decent face, solid body, natural Bs, but nothing particularly special to write home about. She was a hard negotiator, which always puts a crimp in my erection. She started off high and continued to upsell. I ended up with BBBJ and a sub-par NOVA. Even worse, the BBBJ was probably 4 minutes, and that was with me making her go back down. If she ran the session, she'd stop at the 45 second mark. That probably gives you an idea of her enthusiasm. Looks: 6. Enthusiasm of Service: 3.

Hope this helps some gents.

TheOuroboros
04-01-21, 19:55
Stopped by smooth water spa for an evening of relaxation and decided to try out the new girl YuYu. She's an attractive 30 year old Chinese girl with long black hair done up with bangs. Massage was was standard and ending was happy. She allowed me to do some under the clothes roaming and feel up her lovely Cs. Smooth water is a place that offers a very limited menu but the ladies who work there are young and attractive so it's always a decent place to visit when I want just a massage and nova finish.

House .7

Tip .6

Samizza
04-02-21, 12:02
She did ask for $200 on top of $120. I told her that I wanted everything and when told of the $200 FS surcharge politely told her that all I had total was $200 and would go elsewhere. That worked for me. The DATY was part of the FS. She does not do BBBJ. I think she, and others, asks for the $200 as an opening bid.SO not sure who posted this, I took the plunge to visit as well. Pink is the old Alice (for long time mongers). She probably owns some of the thai escort business and she has been reviewed many times. I'm a young guy so she never worked for me.

SexyD
04-02-21, 15:23
From your review of Katie, I took the following points: she is special, she likes you, and she has a special menu for the guys she likes. She just likes your money. Her acting like you are special has you coming back regularly and paying $80 for a hand job and a crappy massage.

A few years ago I could have written that review. I thought I was special. So special that she wanted to date me. I quickly found out that the only thing that was special to her is money, and she wanted as much as she could get as fast as possible. Not trying to rain on your parade, see the situation for what it is, a 1 hour rental. Just don't kid yourself that it is anything else.

Hey everyone,

Mustang946
04-02-21, 17:42
SO not sure who posted this, I took the plunge to visit as well. Pink is the old Alice (for long time mongers). She probably owns some of the thai escort business and she has been reviewed many times. I'm a young guy so she never worked for me.I was the original poster. I've been doing this since the mid-nineties and this is the first time I've met her by any name. I'm an older guy so she's fine for me.

Jtaznteck
04-03-21, 07:41
From your review of Katie, I took the following points: she is special, she likes you, and she has a special menu for the guys she likes. She just likes your money. Her acting like you are special has you coming back regularly and paying $80 for a hand job and a crappy massage.

A few years ago I could have written that review. I thought I was special. So special that she wanted to date me. I quickly found out that the only thing that was special to her is money, and she wanted as much as she could get as fast as possible. Not trying to rain on your parade, see the situation for what it is, a 1 hour rental. Just don't kid yourself that it is anything else.No worries. I've been in the game long enough and have seen this sort of thing come and go. Don't fall in love with the providers and remember your time and experience is a transaction. You'll notice I called everything a service, not love. But usually enthusiastic service is good service, and Katie has that.

DmvMonger
04-03-21, 08:06
Popped in to see Amy recently. I'd seen her a couple times before and she said she remembered me. Who knows. She's an attractive 30's Thai that delivers a solid massage. She's got a nice rack and aims to please, no pun intended. I went for an hour. She worked out the kinks, and I negotiated CBJ on the flip. She really got into it, should have sought BBBJ in hindsight. Anyway as I was about to pop, I pulled off the wrapper and blew on her tits. She giggled and went to clean up. She came back, cleaned me up. We chit chatted for a few minutes and I was on my way. Total damage $$. Here's her ad: https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tyson-mclean/9768491.html.

Asphalt
04-03-21, 11:26
Circumstances left me in the vicinity of Annandale recently with a short window for a massage. I tried Two Sisters years ago when it first opened but haven't been back due to the introduction of upselling. This particular afternoon I gave it another shot and hiked up the stairs to knock on the door. Sorry I didn't get her name but a middle aged woman (Chinese?) with a kind face and a completely unsuggestive nurse-like uniform led me to the table. Her massage technique was fairly good but not the kind you want if you really need some help after a hard workout. She covered the entire back and legs with good pressure, and kept the enthusiasm going for the whole time. Of course I dropped enough hints that I was looking for more but she evaded my hands without getting visibly pissed off. Fortunately for me (I was really taking a chance by getting this massage) she used unscented oil and not very much of it. She also took directions well enough, harder her / gentler there, and really did seem concerned that I was getting a good massage.

On the flip the towel disappeared and she asked if I wanted relief. I told her yes but that I also wanted her to take her clothes off. At first she resisted anything along those lines but before long relented to unbuttoning the nurse outfit and letting me at a nice pair of natural Cs with big nipples. If there is a next time soon enough for her to remember me I'm sure I will get a bit more, but for that visit I got a nice slow ending from a kind lady that wasn't pushing me out the door. No annoying upselling but I think the first visit is a test of my demeanor and my tipping generosity. . 7 to the house and. 6 to her. I might repeat if I get curious.

PilotAviator
04-03-21, 16:01
It is less beautiful.

I visited the Burke Garden on a day that turned out to be quite busy for them.

I was treated nice, I received an OK massage, and my session was not shorted.

However, my usually beautifully edged Garden was more utilitarian this visit. I am choosing to believe that a busier than usual studio resulted in the MT finishing with high-speed effectiveness which for me marred her usual art and my true satisfaction.

Standard rates and tips.

Always be nice to the Ladies.

PA.

Loader401
04-03-21, 20:09
Kept seeing ads in the NoVa section for an AMP off of Jeff D Highway. Stafford Wellness suite #113 is the place and it's slightly across from Best Massage in Stafford.

The place is in a pretty busy strip shopping center. The windows are dark and inconspicuous yet still leaves a vibe when going in and out due to high traffic. Went in and met Jenny. Looks cute in her tank top with cleavage showing. Glasses add a sexy little vibe to her 5'1 ish frame. Paid. 7 for the hour. TS was nice because she made sure all the nooks and crannies we very, very clean. Ended up playing with the underside front and back during the TS. After, back to the room, she gives a pretty decent massage.

Main event ended up with a lot of finger teasing and rimming. She will give you a prostate massage if you want. Not me, tried it once, it ain't me bro! Anyways, after a lot of rimming, comes the flip. All that was offered from her was a HJ. She wouldn't budge. She did say ask for Cindy next time. She says she has different skills to share that are more to my liking. Bummed but appreciated the tip. She kept doing some stroking thing thing with my ass and balls that wasn't doing it for me. Did some jackhammer thing to shaft. She was trying but she just wasn't getting it right for me. Also, her tits looked good with the bra and when she pulled it down, the padding was apparent. Lost points in false advertising. Over all, decent time just not one I will repeat. Tipped. 8 for the rimming. Total out the door $. 5.

TheRabbit
04-04-21, 10:51
Hey everyone,

I hope Bella is open to FS as I LOVE average build / thin Big Titty Asian girls. 😉.

GilBang
04-04-21, 18:01
I hope Bella is open to FS as I LOVE average build / thin Big Titty Asian girls. 😉.After reading Jtaznteck's review, I decided to visit Cream (aka. Blue Ocean) after about 2 1/2 yrs. Bella is just as described, very pretty and friendly with an average build and very ample tits. I've always been terrible at estimating sizes, especially never having experienced Es, but they're definitely D / DDs with nice thick nipples.

My visit the other day was just 30 min as it was 'last-minute' when I called and I was suggested to call an hour ahead of time in the future. In those 30 min, I got a thorough, playful TS and in the room, an ok massage followed by, as reviewed, a solid fully naked NoVA finish with very open roaming. Since my session was a short one, I don't know about FS, but she didn't put out those vibes, but as always YMMV. I'll definitely repeat for a longer session.

TheRabbit
04-04-21, 18:20
After reading Jtaznteck's review, I decided to visit Cream (aka. Blue Ocean) after about 2 1/2 yrs. Bella is just as described, very pretty and friendly with an average build and very ample tits. I've always been terrible at estimating sizes, especially never having experienced Es, but they're definitely D / DDs with nice thick nipples.

My visit the other day was just 30 min as it was 'last-minute' when I called and I was suggested to call an hour ahead of time in the future. In those 30 min, I got a thorough, playful TS and in the room, an ok massage followed by, as reviewed, a solid fully naked NoVA finish with very open roaming. Since my session was a short one, I don't know about FS, but she didn't put out those vibes, but as always YMMV. I'll definitely repeat for a longer session.You think she be open for a titjob?

DoYouKnow
04-05-21, 08:55
You think she be open for a titjob?All I can say, right before she departed the area, way before COVID, she had a open menu. If she likes you and you are regular, the sky is the limit, but don't think it will happen upon your first visit. They know the game very well, but Damn. She is a beauty. I was seeing here at least once a week and was in my rotation as ATF. Now that she is back, I will definitely resume.

DoYouKnow
04-05-21, 09:15
I have chatted with here few times, but haven't pulled the trigger, basically because the AMPs are raising their level of satisfaction and I have a pretty good lineup. I will share this on my next post. Still interested in seeing if this lovely lady is worth it.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/herndon-virginia-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-c-h-o-i-c-e-new-9045054287/9837395.html

FYI.

This new ad is not new at all. Its K&J, I used to go there all the time, they had some real nice ladies there in 2020. Went through there on Friday and was like Nah. Ill pass.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/green-spa-2-new-style-xxx-vip-service-busty-amp-petite-lovely-korean-all-i-need-it-s-you/12783391.html

BuckshotWatson
04-05-21, 11:03
I visited the Burke Garden on a day that turned out to be quite busy for them.

I was treated nice, I received an OK massage, and my session was not shorted.
.I was there a couple Saturdays ago, and they were also busy that day. My therapist (not my usual one. Can't remember this one's name) was also responsible for answering the phone, which she apologized for. Crazy thing is during my session, two guys called to ask the price for massage, and then explicitly asked the price for "extras. " (it was two different guys, different voices) She said "we don't do that here" and both guys promptly hung up. Made me wonder if they were working for the po-po.

SpaceJam99
04-05-21, 11:19
The establishment that bills itself as Blue Therapy at Springfield is in a space which used to be my office. I want to visit, but I would just be gawking.Been there once just for massage. Greeted by a really attractive mid 40's woman. She understood I didn't want anything on the flip and was surprisingly cool. Definitely recommended.

PSmith0380
04-05-21, 11:38
I was there a couple Saturdays ago, and they were also busy that day. My therapist (not my usual one. Can't remember this one's name) was also responsible for answering the phone, which she apologized for. Crazy thing is during my session, two guys called to ask the price for massage, and then explicitly asked the price for "extras. " (it was two different guys, different voices) She said "we don't do that here" and both guys promptly hung up. Made me wonder if they were working for the po-po.Stupid question to call and ask.

DoYouKnow
04-05-21, 12:43
I was there a couple Saturdays ago, and they were also busy that day. My therapist (not my usual one. Can't remember this one's name) was also responsible for answering the phone, which she apologized for. Crazy thing is during my session, two guys called to ask the price for massage, and then explicitly asked the price for "extras. " (it was two different guys, different voices) She said "we don't do that here" and both guys promptly hung up. Made me wonder if they were working for the po-po.Sounds like PO PO. No real monger would dare to ask that over the phone, well hopefully not, with an AMP or Indy, would get them wrapped up in some mess for sure. That is something discussed in person.

Procrast333
04-05-21, 18:32
Hey everyone,

Hope this helps some gents.Can concur, Garden Spa in Fairfax has gotten brutal with the upselling.

TheDrowned
04-05-21, 20:30
Had a couple of lovely dreams at 50X Maple Ave w.

Place is under new management but massage and services are still quite exceptional.

6 for an hour fee is almost always a welcome deal here in NOVA.

My first dream was with the lovely Tina who is also the owner. She's a middle aged Chinese with some wear and tear on the body but she's still a beauty in my eyes. She's got a tattoo of a Phoenix on her arm and some doves near her collar bone. Asked her about them and she told me she likes birds because they represent freedom. I found it pretty cool but laughed a little at the irony because after the flip, I made this chick mine. A full menu is available but I preface this with a YMMV. I gave her a solid pounding that we both seemed to enjoy and tipped $. 4 for the CFS.

Next up is Coco 2. 0. Unlike the original coco she's not sporting man made Ds, but she's also younger and a lot more attractive in my eyes. She's got natural Bs with some nice pink nipples. After a solid hour massage I also got to splurge on the menu. CFS at $. 4.

Water forgets the names of the drowned.

But I hope Tina and coco are here to stay.

Steel364
04-06-21, 11:11
Does anyone know where Sara from oasis in Dumfries went? I know she's older but she always treated me right. Did she retire altogether? I looked around the forums and didn't come up with much. Thanks for any help!

JayCramer80
04-06-21, 21:27
Does anyone know where Sara from oasis in Dumfries went? I know she's older but she always treated me right. Did she retire altogether? I looked around the forums and didn't come up with much. Thanks for any help!There is a petite little Korean Sara at Kara Spa in Fairfax.

Samizza
04-06-21, 23:05
Is it 503 Maple?

Had a couple of lovely dreams at 50X Maple Ave w.

Place is under new management but massage and services are still quite exceptional.

6 for an hour fee is almost always a welcome deal here in NOVA.

My first dream was with the lovely Tina who is also the owner. She's a middle aged Chinese with some wear and tear on the body but she's still a beauty in my eyes. She's got a tattoo of a Phoenix on her arm and some doves near her collar bone. Asked her about them and she told me she likes birds because they represent freedom. I found it pretty cool but laughed a little at the irony because after the flip, I made this chick mine. A full menu is available but I preface this with a YMMV. I gave her a solid pounding that we both seemed to enjoy and tipped $. 4 for the CFS.

Next up is Coco 2. 0. Unlike the original coco she's not sporting man made Ds, but she's also younger and a lot more attractive in my eyes. She's got natural Bs with some nice pink nipples. After a solid hour massage I also got to splurge on the menu. CFS at $. 4.

Water forgets the names of the drowned.

But I hope Tina and coco are here to stay.

EasyCompany
04-07-21, 00:55
Fair to poor experience.

Drew YoYo--35-40 yo 7. 5/10 looks overall. Lousy massage, haggling over tip for Nova end. No roam, refused titty exposure for. 5 tip and. 6 house.

" Scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla-Don't waste my time" ira and Barry-City Slickers.

GilBang
04-07-21, 08:36
Fair to poor experience.

Drew YoYo--35-40 yo 7. 5/10 looks overall. Lousy massage, haggling over tip for Nova end. No roam, refused titty exposure for. 5 tip and. 6 house.

" Scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla-Don't waste my time" ira and Barry-City Slickers.Name of place? Is it "Time"?

JayCramer80
04-07-21, 11:30
Fair to poor experience.

" Scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla-Don't waste my time" ira and Barry-City Slickers.I haven't made it up there yet, but from reading the reviews in Rmaps, Pine is the place to go in Woodbridge.

Biscuits65
04-07-21, 13:18
I had lots of dreams of places like this when I was working in California a few years back. Spent a lot of time on this site and spent time in some great AMP's. Unfortunately, I fell out of mongering for a bit, moved here and now I'm ready to contribute.

Down the road from my new office is SunStar Spa, and unremarkable place from the outside. It is just a door and a small sign. A few days ago, I had a dream I opened that door and ventured inside for my adventure. I was greeted by Amy, who promptly put her arm around me and led me to my massage room. Amy is I'd say late 30's (don't jump on me- I'm terrible with ages), cute, large breasts and fun body. Not tiny, but large either. Just. Fun. (Oh- I also know that I'm a bit jaded in my review. Don't worry, I didn't make the mistake and fall in love, but because it had been some time for me, her smile and warm attitude was refreshing and welcomed).

I undressed, asked for a table shower and was escorted to fairly large shower room. I laid on the table as she washed, scrubbed and even took care of the callous that had built up on the back of my heel after months of winter neglect. She attended to all areas and I felt completely clean and attended too.

Next came a quick stay in the sauna for a fast dry down. Not bad- not too hot, didn't get sweaty and I was ready for the massage.

Amy then led me to the room. I lay down, she put a towel over me and she went to work. She asked me what pressure and I said medium. I wasn't looking for a deep tissue, just a relaxing time. The light music was helpful in that effort. Also, the place is upstairs, so away from the hustle and bustle of the street. She was very good and I'd use her for a regular massage again. Oil was applied after first kneeling my muscles and freeing any tightness.

The flip was a bit awkward for me as I didn't ask for anything beforehand. Just happily talking and chatting away with her during my massage about everything from sports to astronomy. She suggested $60 for 'sexy' something. Despite her good English, I didn't understand. I thought it was a simple HJ, and I was right. She climbed up on the table, clothed, and sat between my legs while she serviced me. It didn't take long and I was completely satisfied. I guess here, given the responses I read from this area, that was a 'standard NOVA. ' I'm ok with it for my first time. It was $.8 to the house and. 6 for tip. Yeah, might have paid more than many of you so maybe next time I'll know and have better leverage during negotiations. Was more available to me? I'm not sure. I'll be sure to find out next month when I return.

I left the cash on the table, got dressed and she happily offered me water, soda and candy as I walked to the door. I'll be back as the time in that quiet and clean place, for me, is very much worth it.

TheDrowned
04-07-21, 15:12
Is it 503 Maple?Forgot the link.

https://swva.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/502-maple-ave-w-vienna/9713418.html

Bunker Buster
04-07-21, 18:24
Sounds like PO PO. No real monger would dare to ask that over the phone, well hopefully not, with an AMP or Indy, would get them wrapped up in some mess for sure. That is something discussed in person.Not everyone calling visiting AMPs is a "real monger. " Many are amateurs or have some experience but are trying to push their luck in getting answers to questions. In fact, I've asked these types of questions myself to see what kind of response I get. Sometimes it's "we don't do that," other times it's "come talk in person, Honey".

Runon99
04-07-21, 20:07
Not everyone calling visiting AMPs is a "real monger. " Many are amateurs or have some experience but are trying to push their luck in getting answers to questions. In fact, I've asked these types of questions myself to see what kind of response I get. Sometimes it's "we don't do that," other times it's "come talk in person, Honey".Good point, I have been in the middle of sessions when guys have called and asked inappropriate questions. Heck, once I was in a session with a girl who had to answer the phone and we were mid-handjob when a dude called and I could hear him asking about "happy endings" and such. "Regular massage!" she said as she stroked me. The guy never showed up. But yes, lots of guys call up shops and try to slyly or not-so-slyly ask about extras.

What follows is completely off topic, but since you used the phrase "no true Scotsman," I will share this story:

Years ago I was on a golf trip in Scotland and playing St. Andrews with a buddy (the New Course, not the Old Course). We were paired with a couple Englishmen. The foursome ahead of us were Japanese. We arrived at the tee of a par 3 hole. There was a little sign next to the tee box instructing us not to tee off until the next group had cleared the tee box of the following hole because of its proximity to our hole's green.

I didn't notice the sign and started to square up to take a practice swing. One of the Englishmen pointed out the sign and said it was for safety of the Japanese still on the next tee box. Then he said "But no Scottish jury would convict you. ".

GilBang
04-07-21, 21:44
Good point, I have been in the middle of sessions when guys have called and asked inappropriate questions. Heck, once I was in a session with a girl who had to answer the phone and we were mid-handjob when a dude called and I could hear him asking about "happy endings" and such. "Regular massage!" she said as she stroked me. The guy never showed up. But yes, lots of guys call up shops and try to slyly or not-so-slyly ask about extras.The mid-fun call can be annoying, but even more so the doorbell. Fellas, call ahead!

EasyCompany
04-08-21, 00:58
Name of place? Is it "Time"?Time Spa. That is the name. I would allow no time for it.

PilotAviator
04-08-21, 10:39
I reviewed the massage section of BP this morning. It appears all of the "escort" type listings have been relocated and the massage section has returned to a listing of mostly massage places.

Wherever you go, whoever you see, always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

P.S. -- very shortly, everyone reading this board is eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations -- GET YOUR SHOT (s). I've had both of mine (and so has my ATF). Massages are more fun when everyone has been vaccinated!

Schmatz
04-08-21, 13:48
So, I deviated from my routine and tried someone new. I found Lucy on BP and her pics looked great. Appeared about mid-, late-30's, with obvious man-mades, and a sweet smile. But when I showed up. Totally different story. The pics in the add were either from 15 years ago or very heavily edited or both. The woman who answered was mid-50's at least, and while the man-mades were pristine, the rest was older than me. It really took all I could muster not to turn around and go home. But I was sore from the gym and needed a massage anyway.

Was offered a shower and took it. The massage was deep and therapeutic. Some teasing and straight forward reach under before the flip. After the flip, was given a menu of various options, but quoted +. 4 for NOVA on top of the $. 2. Given my initial shock and now the upsell for a standard service, I said no thanks. She continued a nice massage and did try to inspire me, but just wasn't my cuppa.

Overall, decent massage and I'm happy to have stayed for that. That's about all that was happy about how my session ended. Paid $.2 and tipped. 2 for a good massage.

DoYouKnow
04-08-21, 14:00
After reading Jtaznteck's review, I decided to visit Cream (aka. Blue Ocean) after about 2 1/2 yrs. Bella is just as described, very pretty and friendly with an average build and very ample tits. I've always been terrible at estimating sizes, especially never having experienced Es, but they're definitely D / DDs with nice thick nipples.

My visit the other day was just 30 min as it was 'last-minute' when I called and I was suggested to call an hour ahead of time in the future. In those 30 min, I got a thorough, playful TS and in the room, an ok massage followed by, as reviewed, a solid fully naked NoVA finish with very open roaming. Since my session was a short one, I don't know about FS, but she didn't put out those vibes, but as always YMMV. I'll definitely repeat for a longer session.I have knowing Bella for awhile now. She is so much fun. She also owns 234 Wellness in Manassas, so she is between both places. That is why she was gone for a few months.

CoolWays
04-08-21, 21:33
The other day I had the pleasure of a nice dream actually at one of the condo set ups in the Fairfax area. The set up was a 3/4 text messages and when I showed up she met me at the door in the most gorgeous outfit that left little to the imagination, but covered just enough for the dream to want more. A shower was offered and accepted, and to my surprise in the middle of the self shower I felt some nice soft lips on my back and next I know she turned me around and began a nice BBBJ sample, again remember I'm in a deep dream by this time and she lead me to her bed, the massage was ok and she used those soft lips all over my back, legs and backside. I wanted to flip but she says later, now is time for you to relax and slow down. After about 25 min of blissful torture she whispered flip, OMG if this was a dream the sight would definitely wake the dead much-less the sleeping. Full range of sweet kisses everywhere, and her tongue didn't miss any tender part of my body, by now junior was begging to become the star of the dream but she said now my time you take care of me and crawled up on the table and planted that sweet cherry tasting, totally shaved, very small, tight and OMG so wet.

After maybe 10 min she said now your turn, in my dream she came up with a cover and began to show junior tricks he has never experienced before I swear she had her tongue licking the sac while junior in her warm mouth, needless to say junior woke up and exploded in the sac. She slide off the cover and then formed around slid down and began a nice slow Russian tease. I think junior went to heaven because after may be 5 minutes junior gave a repeat performance but this time hit her in the chin, she says oh my you come hard even two times, and then reached over got a towel for a quick clean up, then offered a clean up shower which I obliged and when she is drying me off she lean down and gives junior a parting kiss. I would share the link but this was her last day and she was on her was to Miami. She did say she will return in June. Now the fun facts before I awake. A sweet Asian lady with blond hair, 34 b naturals, thin waist but a nice round squeezable butt, my best guess mid 20's and goes by the name is MYA or KYA. She said she would text when she comes back, when she does and does an ad I'll make sure to share.

Bangkok2001
04-10-21, 10:24
I have knowing Bella for awhile now. She is so much fun. She also owns 234 Wellness in Manassas, so she is between both places. That is why she was gone for a few months.I enjoyed 234 but they have be closed. I'll check and report back.

SlyFrog
04-10-21, 17:17
I was in Tysons for a second time and could not reach anyone at Secret Temtations. I don't know what the "secret" is to being able to book there. I called FHOH spa and got an appointment with Adrianna. She is really hot and I would guess that she is in her 20's. Great time. This was my second visit at FHOH spa and first time with Adrianna. She stripped to her panties for me and let me get to third base. No other extras were available. I would be a regular if she was at a better location for me. Recommend.

ThickMeat85
04-10-21, 21:00
Anyone have recommendations for a Vietnamese provider? I have been searching all over and seems like they are no where to be found in this area. Oh how I miss vivi in fairfax, thanks to her I'm in the game LOL.

Thanks in advance.

SlyFrog
04-10-21, 22:19
Anyone have recommendations for a Vietnamese provider? I have been searching all over and seems like they are no where to be found in this area. Oh how I miss vivi in fairfax, thanks to her I'm in the game LOL.

Thanks in advance.You used to be able to get some action at the nail spas that did massage in the back. You have to not mind walking past a bunch of moms.

Perry Hotter
04-10-21, 23:15
Oh how I miss vivi in fairfax, thanks to her I'm in the game LOL.

Thanks in advance.Hello, gentlemen. Recent transplant from Charleston, SC. I'm over in the Charlottesville area, but I'm down for some traveling. Did quite a bit of that in Charleston for some great FS service. Been thinking of traveling to the NOVA area just to explore. Don't worry, I'm reading through the forum. Curious about which location in Fairfax this fine brother-in-hobby is referencing.

SlyFrog
04-11-21, 11:53
Hello, gentlemen. Recent transplant from Charleston, SC. I'm over in the Charlottesville area, but I'm down for some traveling. Did quite a bit of that in Charleston for some great FS service. Been thinking of traveling to the NOVA area just to explore. Don't worry, I'm reading through the forum. Curious about which location in Fairfax this fine brother-in-hobby is referencing.Vivi was an independent who worked close to Chantilly and advertised on backpage.

Decadentme
04-11-21, 12:33
You used to be able to get some action at the nail spas that did massage in the back. You have to not mind walking past a bunch of moms.That reminds me of "Nail And Spa", in Bethesda, MD (St Elmo Ave). Discovered it through RubMaps, about 9 years ago.

A tiny, 18 year old vietnamese young lady escorted me, from the front reception desk, giggling and holding my hand, walking all the way through the salon, by all of the salon's middle-aged female patrons, to the back room. (I was the only male there.)

Walking by all of those woman, I was certain they were watching me, questioning (or probably intuiting) why I was there... judging the age difference, while the decades younger girl held my hand and escorted me to the massage room. They were all old enough to have had a pretty good idea of what were my intentions.

(The good news is that the young lady and I set a follow up date.).

DM.

Wp212
04-11-21, 13:41
Anyone know if Ivy is back C&C in Herndon?

Last I heard was that she was supposed to return "in a couple weeks" about 2 weeks ago.

InAviation70
04-12-21, 07:12
Anyone know if Ivy is back C&C in Herndon?

Last I heard was that she was supposed to return "in a couple weeks" about 2 weeks ago.Is this the Ivy that used to be at Angel?

MDGuy145
04-12-21, 08:10
That reminds me of "Nail And Spa", in Bethesda, MD (St Elmo Ave). Discovered it through RubMaps, about 9 years ago.

A tiny, 18 year old vietnamese young lady escorted me, from the front reception desk, giggling and holding my hand, walking all the way through the salon, by all of the salon's middle-aged female patrons, to the back room. (I was the only male there.)

Walking by all of those woman, I was certain they were watching me, questioning (or probably intuiting) why I was there... judging the age difference, while the decades younger girl held my hand and escorted me to the massage room. They were all old enough to have had a pretty good idea of what were my intentions.

(The good news is that the young lady and I set a follow up date.).

DM.Ha same here. I kinda liked stopping into that place in Bethesda, kind of a turn on thinking about the MILFs out there getting their nails done while I was getting worked on.

AzianFan
04-12-21, 12:30
Ha same here. I kinda liked stopping into that place in Bethesda, kind of a turn on thinking about the MILFs out there getting their nails done while I was getting worked on.Thanks to both of you! I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard at a post. That place would certainly be worth the ride if it was the same business model. LOL!

InAviation70
04-12-21, 16:24
I had a dream at Seven with Jennifer, but now I have found her Magic Touch in Annandale. So secial.

Novacreeper
04-12-21, 16:53
Stopped in MT to see Ruby and was told she was gone for good by some 2 x4- woman. Went across the parking lot to Sun. Drew Penny for a 1/2 and got a standard fully clothed Rub w / HJ. Standard act NOVA service from a fuller bodied Kgirl with decent tits. I won't repeat though because she pouted on a. 4 tip which I can't stand. (Please stop overpaying at these places gents, I know COVIDs been tough on them, but throwing around your cash like a good fellow is fucking it up for the rest of us). As I folded up the rest of the Hamilton's and put them back in my pocket I told her "if you want more, do more.

6 plus. 4, overall C- from me for this joint.

PilotAviator
04-12-21, 18:20
In the past, a review about a visit to the Garden would frequently elicit questions with regards to location (Fairfax or Burke).

Although the address in Burke has not changed, the location formerly known as the "Garden Spa" in Burke has a new sign - "Old Keene Mill Spa. " It will take a while for the word to reach brother / sister mongers regarding OKMS, so some confusion will remain for a short time.

I visited last week. I had an enjoyable hour in this very clean and well managed NOVA SPA. No TS. Very nice staff. Very nice manager.

Standard rates / tips / expectations.

PA.

DoYouKnow
04-12-21, 18:51
In the past, a review about a visit to the Garden would frequently elicit questions with regards to location (Fairfax or Burke).

Although the address in Burke has not changed, the location formerly known as the "Garden Spa" in Burke has a new sign - "Old Keene Mill Spa. " It will take a while for the word to reach brother / sister mongers regarding OKMS, so some confusion will remain for a short time.

I visited last week. I had an enjoyable hour in this very clean and well managed NOVA SPA. No TS. Very nice staff. Very nice manager.

Standard rates / tips / expectations.

PA.If you are in Burke. I would suggest fellow mongers go to J&why Wellnes. The times I have visited before have been awesome. They have TS and Sauna. So relaxing before the fun begins.

SuzhiLang
04-12-21, 23:15
I had a dream at Seven with Jennifer, but now I have found her Magic Touch in Annandale. So secial.Would be interested in learning more about Jennifer, like how is her asset built, age, and damage. Thanks.

Loader401
04-12-21, 23:24
I was searching through the forum and couldn't find any reports with Kathy and McLean anywhere. Any info would be appreciated.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mclean-va-usa/9767242.html

DoYouKnow
04-13-21, 07:51
If you are in Burke. I would suggest fellow mongers go to J&why Wellnes. The times I have visited before have been awesome. They have TS and Sauna. So relaxing before the fun begins.Typing from my phone. J&why Wellness.

InAviation70
04-13-21, 08:36
Stopped in MT to see Ruby and was told she was gone for good by some 2 x4- woman. Went across the parking lot to Sun. Drew Penny for a 1/2 and got a standard fully clothed Rub w / HJ. Standard act NOVA service from a fuller bodied Kgirl with decent tits. I won't repeat though because she pouted on a. 4 tip which I can't stand. (Please stop overpaying at these places gents, I know COVIDs been tough on them, but throwing around your cash like a good fellow is fucking it up for the rest of us). As I folded up the rest of the Hamilton's and put them back in my pocket I told her "if you want more, do more.

6 plus. 4, overall C- from me for this joint.What does 2 x4 women mean? You shouldn't have left. Jennifer is great.

Sexingit
04-13-21, 09:19
Hello, gentlemen. Recent transplant from Charleston, SC. I'm over in the Charlottesville area, but I'm down for some traveling. Did quite a bit of that in Charleston for some great FS service. Been thinking of traveling to the NOVA area just to explore. Don't worry, I'm reading through the forum. Curious about which location in Fairfax this fine brother-in-hobby is referencing.If you want a more affordable and best value for your money, stay in Richmond. I'd say the only thing better than Richmond is the agencies but I'm not rich enough to drop 350 plus for a girl.

Novacreeper
04-13-21, 10:00
What does 2 x4 women mean? You shouldn't have left. Jennifer is great.2 x4 woman = built like a 2 x 4.

Jennifer is HOW great?

Asphalt
04-13-21, 11:57

Thanks in advance.There is a nail spa in Brookfield Plaza, Springfield with a Viet lady who gives massages. It's called T K nails and during the week I don't think I've ever seen a client there getting her nails done. Tina is an older, pudgy but not fat lady who will take you to a very small back room where you will lay on a marginally comfortable table. She does a lighter massage that's little more than a constant circular rubbing as she circles your body again and again. She has used the same CD music for years and it kind of gives you a POW prison kind of vibe if you've seen her a few times. She allows OTC roaming and maybe you'll get some boob out of her if she like you but she wears bullet proof garments so getting to the kitty won't happen. If you're looking for young skinny girls who might give some kind of oral or FS she is definitely not your gal. She does seem to like the finish and that makes it mild fun. I haven't seen her in years because she uses baby oil and the smell is tough to get off.

DmvMonger
04-13-21, 11:59
I was searching through the forum and couldn't find any reports with Kathy and McLean anywhere. Any info would be appreciated.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mclean-va-usa/9767242.htmlShe's well reviewed on the other site.

Nova907
04-13-21, 15:40
Afternoon gents,

Just came across the term "Lingam Massage" which is basically just a "male genitalia" massage. (Is that basically "edging"? Still not quite sure what that entails).

Does anyone know if any providers offer that, or are open to it? I wouldn't mind just the entire time devoted to the massage focused on that area instead of back / legs etc.

JayCramer80
04-13-21, 20:20
She's well reviewed on the other site.Which site? Rubmaps? Rubratings? Them?

LoveTheCurves
04-14-21, 10:19
Does anyone know what kind of phone you would need that would support a Burner Ap? I need a new phone and am looking for a phone where you can use a burner ap. How old of a phone can I get that offers this? Any comments are greatly appreciated.

LTC.

Ihilani
04-14-21, 16:43
Does anyone know what kind of phone you would need that would support a Burner Ap? I need a new phone and am looking for a phone where you can use a burner ap. How old of a phone can I get that offers this? Any comments are greatly appreciated.

LTC.Any phone that allows you access to an apps store, Android or iPhone, it doesn't matter.

Mongeroose
04-14-21, 17:51

LTC.Why not just buy a cheap $20 burner dumb-phone from Trac or one of its competitors?

LoveTheCurves
04-14-21, 18:27
Why not just buy a cheap $20 burner dumb-phone from Trac or one of its competitors?I did that. But how do you add more minutes to it?

Woody303
04-14-21, 19:37
Any phone that allows you access to an apps store, Android or iPhone, it doesn't matter.Just get another number via google voice. Text and phone work great.

JayCramer80
04-14-21, 20:12
I did that. But how do you add more minutes to it?Every cell phone customer service number is 611. Dial 611 and talk to your carrier.

Big Daddy Don
04-14-21, 22:45
I did that. But how do you add more minutes to it?Buy a card with minutes from the store and enter the code. I think Walmart has plenty. 7-11 used to have them.

LoveTheCurves
04-14-21, 22:49
Every cell phone customer service number is 611. Dial 611 and talk to your carrier.But if I give them my cc to purchase more minutes, that will match up with the phone that I am using.

Ashoka
04-14-21, 23:03
I gave her a whirl and my experience was pretty much the same. Amy is very nice and by far the most conversational woman I've ever met at an AMP. Her English is pretty good. I'd say she's got nice tits but a bit of a belly, but she wore it well. Good thorough table shower. In the room she asked for a tip, which I thought was odd. I've never tipped for just the shower. She asked what kind of massage I wanted, but be warned, your response is irrelevant: she only does medium at best. On the flip she made it clear services start at 60. I have given up on insisting 40 is the starting point anymore (too many guys around here have conceded). So I nodded to proceed. Like biscuits she sat between my legs to prevent any possibility of touching or roaming. The finish was pretty good. She know what she's doing. After during cleanup she told me that she wanted me to tell her after the shower exactly what I wanted, which is why she asked for the tip. She basically wants you to specify the finish and then pony up before the massage. I suppose that's better for her but not at all my usual practice.

I'm sure more is on the menu but I probably won't return for her. She's nice but not good looking enough or proficient at massage enough to go along with her approach. Between her and Hannah (also at Sunstar) I think Hannah is somewhat better looking and way better at massage. But if you want a nice conversational experience she’s the one.

I had lots of dreams of places like this when I was working in California a few years back. Spent a lot of time on this site and spent time in some great AMP's. Unfortunately, I fell out of mongering for a bit, moved here and now I'm ready to contribute.

Down the road from my new office is SunStar Spa, and unremarkable place from the outside. It is just a door and a small sign. A few days ago, I had a dream I opened that door and ventured inside for my adventure. I was greeted by Amy, who promptly put her arm around me and led me to my massage room. Amy is I'd say late 30's (don't jump on me- I'm terrible with ages), cute, large breasts and fun body. Not tiny, but large either. Just. Fun. (Oh- I also know that I'm a bit jaded in my review. Don't worry, I didn't make the mistake and fall in love, but because it had been some time for me, her smile and warm attitude was refreshing and welcomed).

I undressed, asked for a table shower and was escorted to fairly large shower room. I laid on the table as she washed, scrubbed and even took care of the callous that had built up on the back of my heel after months of winter neglect. She attended to all areas and I felt completely clean and attended too.

Next came a quick stay in the sauna for a fast dry down. Not bad- not too hot, didn't get sweaty and I was ready for the massage.

Amy then led me to the room. I lay down, she put a towel over me and she went to work. She asked me what pressure and I said medium. I wasn't looking for a deep tissue, just a relaxing time. The light music was helpful in that effort. Also, the place is upstairs, so away from the hustle and bustle of the street. She was very good and I'd use her for a regular massage again. Oil was applied after first kneeling my muscles and freeing any tightness.

The flip was a bit awkward for me as I didn't ask for anything beforehand. Just happily talking and chatting away with her during my massage about everything from sports to astronomy. She suggested $60 for 'sexy' something. Despite her good English, I didn't understand. I thought it was a simple HJ, and I was right. She climbed up on the table, clothed, and sat between my legs while she serviced me. It didn't take long and I was completely satisfied. I guess here, given the responses I read from this area, that was a 'standard NOVA. ' I'm ok with it for my first time. It was $.8 to the house and. 6 for tip. Yeah, might have paid more than many of you so maybe next time I'll know and have better leverage during negotiations. Was more available to me? I'm not sure. I'll be sure to find out next month when I return.

I left the cash on the table, got dressed and she happily offered me water, soda and candy as I walked to the door. I'll be back as the time in that quiet and clean place, for me, is very much worth it.

Tom McAn
04-14-21, 23:22
Buy a card with minutes from the store and enter the code. I think Walmart has plenty. 7-11 used to have them.7-11 didn't carry them the last time I looked, but that was a while ago. Walmart has the best supply of TracFone cards. Target's supply is more limited.

Also, paying for phone cards with cash is the best policy. Credit and debit card purchases can be traced more easily.

OhShiftTheCops
04-15-21, 10:31
https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/professional-massage-by-exotic-ina/9559342.html

I want to have a dream with Ina but its pricey for 30 minutes so wanted to see if anyone has experience. Review site is vague.

Will post detailed review if I try, just looking for intel.

Perry Hotter
04-15-21, 11:13
If you want a more affordable and best value for your money, stay in Richmond. I'd say the only thing better than Richmond is the agencies but I'm not rich enough to drop 350 plus for a girl.I appreciate the advice. I'll be sure to look more into that forum set. C'ville is relatively unamazing.

Quriusmrk
04-15-21, 12:00
Worth a look if you're in Manassas.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/manassas-va/9828536.html

Stay safe,

Q.

DoYouKnow
04-15-21, 12:17
Worth a look if you're in Manassas.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/manassas-va/9828536.html

Stay safe,

Q.I have been there just to see one lady, I was seeing in Arlington, now she has left back to Arlington. I didn't see any other girl.

Bangkok2001
04-15-21, 15:16
I am interested in a visit but just want to check to see if its worth it. Does anyone have any feedback on her?

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/centreville-va/9661953.html

ThatNewGuy149
04-15-21, 15:58
I usually don't go to PV places but I was in the area and I said why not. I contacted DT and they replied pretty quick. Saw who was available and decided to go with Ellie after seeing some reviews. Showed up and texted I was there. They told me where to go and I found my way to the front door. I knocked and the door opened. Went inside and saw Ellie. She has a very tight body and long blonde hair. She showed me to the room and told me to undress and said she would be right back. I left the donation on a small table and got ready. She soon came back in and was in and I was already ready on the bed. She's very easy to talk to which is great. She not always in the area but she says she travels back and fourth about once a month for a couple days. Anyways she began to give me a massage on my back and on my legs, not much teasing and after about 10 mins I felt her get up and asked me if I wanted to flip and so I did. When I flipped there she stood fully undressed. I didn't take much to get me to attention. She got back in the bed and began to straddle me. Now before I let anything else happen I asked her to get a cover to which she giggled and had to leave the room to go get one. I'm not willing to go without a raincoat but I know some of why'll out there enjoy it so I thought I'd let you know. We started in some RCG and then moved to Doggy and after Mish. She wanted to show me this one position where we were like grinding which felt great and right then I couldn't hold it and I popped. Gave me some wipes and showed me to the shower to get cleaned up. After I got dressed and she gave me a hug and I was on my way. I went for an hr which cost me $$ and then the donation was $. 4 so total damage was a good amount. It was my first time with her so I thought why not just go big and see what happens.

https://www.discreettempus.com/alani

Pictures seem to be older because now she has some enhancements that I was not expecting but was not upset about it either haha.

SuzhiLang
04-15-21, 18:33
I usually don't go to PV places but I was in the area and I said why not. I contacted DT and they replied pretty quick. Saw who was available and decided to go with Ellie after seeing some reviews. Showed up and texted I was there. They told me where to go and I found my way to the front door. I knocked and the door opened. Went inside and saw Ellie. She has a very tight body and long blonde hair. She showed me to the room and told me to undress and said she would be right back. I left the donation on a small table and got ready. She soon came back in and was in and I was already ready on the bed. She's very easy to talk to which is great. She not always in the area but she says she travels back and fourth about once a month for a couple days. Anyways she began to give me a massage on my back and on my legs, not much teasing and after about 10 mins I felt her get up and asked me if I wanted to flip and so I did. When I flipped there she stood fully undressed. I didn't take much to get me to attention. She got back in the bed and began to straddle me. Now before I let anything else happen I asked her to get a cover to which she giggled and had to leave the room to go get one. I'm not willing to go without a raincoat but I know some of why'll out there enjoy it so I thought I'd let you know. We started in some RCG and then moved to Doggy and after Mish. She wanted to show me this one position where we were like grinding which felt great and right then I couldn't hold it and I popped. Gave me some wipes and showed me to the shower to get cleaned up. After I got dressed and she gave me a hug and I was on my way. I went for an hr which cost me $$ and then the donation was $. 4 so total damage was a good amount. It was my first time with her so I thought why not just go big and see what happens.

https://www.discreettempus.com/alani

Pictures seem to be older because now she has some enhancements that I was not expecting but was not upset about it either haha.I always thought private viewing is only for HJ. So now they are open to FS? Total damage of 340 might not be too bad for FS if the girl is hot.

RyanHarvey
04-15-21, 18:39
I always thought private viewing is only for HJ. So now they are open to FS? Total damage of 340 might not be too bad for FS if the girl is hot.Some of the best FS I've had has been at PV spots. It's mostly college girls trying to make a buck and hide their job from their boyfriends.

DmvMonger
04-15-21, 19:54
I am interested in a visit but just want to check to see if its worth it. Does anyone have any feedback on her?

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/centreville-va/9661953.htmlI respectfully suggest you take one for the team (TOFTT) and report back. It's what I'm doing to build up "board cred. ".

JustJohn007
04-15-21, 22:34
Some of the best FS I've had has been at PV spots.Definitely agree.

More attractive girls in general though YMMV applies to PV more than any other venue. Can differ between girls, agencies and even same girl on different visits.

Schmoopy
04-15-21, 22:42
https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/professional-massage-by-exotic-ina/9559342.html

I want to have a dream with Ina but its pricey for 30 minutes so wanted to see if anyone has experience. Review site is vague.

Will post detailed review if I try, just looking for intel.Pics are real. Her body is ridiculous. Massage is CMT level as well. I don't think extras are available beyond STD NOVA, but worth a try if you appreciate deep tissue massage.

Bangkok2001
04-16-21, 00:14
I respectfully suggest you take one for the team (TOFTT) and report back. It's what I'm doing to build up "board cred. ".Respectfully, I'm glad that you have a plan to build board cred. It sounds like you do not have the information I was asking about. Which is no problem. It is not my focus to have high posting numbers, but I'll share if I have something valuable to say (good / bad) and will add to the group. I really do not dream often. I normally stay in very small rotation and have already told the story of them dreams. SO to be clear again. I don't have high posting numbers but for anyone that I see ask a question and If I have intel I will share it.

OrZammar
04-16-21, 00:59
I always thought private viewing is only for HJ. So now they are open to FS? Total damage of 340 might not be too bad for FS if the girl is hot.It's a gamble, dependent on the girl and it usually costs extra. The amount that extra is also varies by girl. Don't go in expecting FS to happen all (or even most) of the time.

WalkerC
04-16-21, 09:21
Pics are real. Her body is ridiculous. Massage is CMT level as well. I don't think extras are available beyond STD NOVA, but worth a try if you appreciate deep tissue massage.I agree, pics are definitely her. Massage is very good, sometimes a bit to hard (and I like hard) that you have to ask her to take it easy. YMMV, but more might be available, but I have also seen her many many times over many years.

NanIsLamma
04-16-21, 11:54
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-h-o-t-latina-ldquo-catalina-rdquo-tysons-corner-massage-nude-nuru-new-in-town-sensual-explosive-come-visit-today/9818711.html

Anyone have experience with this one? Seems to be part of the ring at Tysons where "Melania" used to be. She definitely wasn't the girl in the pics but still pretty hot and skilled. Is it the same with Catalina or Kimbella?

Any info appreciated. Thanks!

NS.

Member #6367
04-16-21, 12:47
Has anyone ventured into Oasis Spa in Dumfries or Pine Spa in Woodbridge? If so, what girl would you recommend? I love a nice "rack". TIA.

TheOuroboros
04-16-21, 15:04
QQ spa at 6283 Franconia.

Historical dreams of this place have been a mixed bag for me. It's changed owners a few times and has gone from a FS spa to a standard NOVA and now I guess it's trying to pass itself off as legit.

My first dream with Tina several months ago was pretty good. It was a good massage followed by a topless NOVA and while it wasn't the best it was a good enough to keep the name in my back pocket for a rainy day.

I don't know what went wrong today, but when I went to roam she smacked my hand away. She still sang the rhythm of happy endings but wouldn't let me see the goods. I asked her what makes today different than our past history, and she told me that the boss doesn't want to keep this kind of service. I get that. But this is why we have the grandfather clause.

I told her what happens behind locked doors can stay behind locked doors, and that the secret can remain safe between us if she wanted to pursue mutual ventures and make a little more tip. But she refused. I could get behind the idea of not wanting to give a HJ at all but she tried to go for this lame ass half-measure. I dont do half-measures; Ive been with plenty of ladies who draw a line. We progress to a certain point and they draw the line in chalk and I respect the boundaries. But Ive never gone backwards until today, and have the boundaries encroach on places previously explored. You can wear any kind of painted face you want, but I've already seen under the mask. I got up and left. Thanked her for the massage and tipped her for massage standards. It was a good massage I can't take that away from her.

She then sighed and said business has been super slow. Gee I wonder why? It can't possibly have anything to do with the fact that you're a massage parlor surrounded by AMPs willing to do service far beyond what you're now willing to give. I wished her luck in her new hopeless crusade but I doubt a "legit" spa can compete while in the shadow of its former self and new paradise and Franconia wellness looming over them just a few doors down.

-Sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose. GnS.

Jonesy72
04-16-21, 15:39
Had a few minutes to swing by J&why in burke recently. It was definitely a mixed bag.

I rang the bell and was greeted by a reasonably attractive 40's-50's MILF type. Mask stayed on the whole time, but the body was nice. Good B-C cups by the look of things. A decent amount of cleavage on display and a short skirt.

Asked how long and did I want a table shower. 30 minutes and yes. (I was planning to stay an hour, but got caught in traffic on my way there and didn't.

Table shower was good. Not great, but good. She cleaned thoroughly enough (I've been far more thoroughly cleaned on the table at other places) and a nice little bit of stroking after cleaning the front side. Dried off and back to the room for massage.

The massage itself was good. Considering it was only a 30-minute session, it was pretty thorough and actually worked out a few knots. After about 20 minutes and a hot towel wipe down, she donned the lights.

Locked the door and started a very nice soft touch. Once I was thoroughly aroused she invited me to turn over. Here's where it went south, mostly due to my own choice of words.

She asked "how much money you bring today, honey?" I hate when they try to nail down a price in the middle. So I replied "I have plenty. " (I brought enough to fund an hour session and fund full service if offered and desirable.) she replied with "Twenty? And pulled away just as I was about to grab a hand full of one of her B / C cup breasts. I tried to clarify, but the damage was done. I told her I had a lot more than 20 and was happy to take good care of I'd her. No joy. She jackhammered me, kept as far away as she could get. After a couple minutes (she did slow down), she stated telling me time was up and I needed to cum. Game over. I told her to give up for tonight. Maybe next time. Dressed myself and headed out the door. I tipped better than 20 because the massage was good. Probably won't be back any time soon. But it's not so bad. I'm guessing the experience was at least 50% my fault.

Tttttwh
04-16-21, 17:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TheOuroboros
04-16-21, 19:37
Had a few minutes to swing by J&why in burke recently. It was definitely a mixed bag.

I rang the bell and was greeted by a reasonably attractive 40's-50's MILF type. Mask stayed on the whole time, but the body was nice. Good B-C cups by the look of things. A decent amount of cleavage on display and a short skirt.

Asked how long and did I want a table shower. 30 minutes and yes. (I was planning to stay an hour, but got caught in traffic on my way there and didn't.

Table shower was good. Not great, but good. She cleaned thoroughly enough (I've been far more thoroughly cleaned on the table at other places) and a nice little bit of stroking after cleaning the front side. Dried off and back to the room for massage.

The massage itself was good. Considering it was only a 30-minute session, it was pretty thorough and actually worked out a few knots. After about 20 minutes and a hot towel wipe down, she donned the lights.

Locked the door and started a very nice soft touch. Once I was thoroughly aroused she invited me to turn over. Here's where it went south, mostly due to my own choice of words.

She asked "how much money you bring today, honey?" I hate when they try to nail down a price in the middle. So I replied "I have plenty. " (I brought enough to fund an hour session and fund full service if offered and desirable.) she replied with "Twenty? And pulled away just as I was about to grab a hand full of one of her B / C cup breasts. I tried to clarify, but the damage was done. I told her I had a lot more than 20 and was happy to take good care of I'd her. No joy. She jackhammered me, kept as far away as she could get. After a couple minutes (she did slow down), she stated telling me time was up and I needed to cum. Game over. I told her to give up for tonight. Maybe next time. Dressed myself and headed out the door. I tipped better than 20 because the massage was good. Probably won't be back any time soon. But it's not so bad. I'm guessing the experience was at least 50% my fault.Seldom have i had a good dream when the girl tries to gauge your wallet before the service begins. Most of the time they are trying to size you up and see if you'll be dumb enough to overpay and they can get away with doing the bare minimum of service while maximizing the profit. If that's how she started the conversation then it often means she's got a pretty good success rate of netting like $ for a simple HJ. I'm glad you didn't take the bait and stood your ground.

I always ask what they are willing to offer. Sometimes I'll tell them flat out I'll give $. 2- 4 for FS and work my way down from there. Once they know my price cap and my expectations it gives them an idea about what service to give and if they want to offer less I will offer them less in return.

But as I said before no good dream starts with exhausting negotiation. The "I take care of you and you take care of me" ladies I find are much more fun and worth my repeat business. Experienced AMPs with MMS usually drill that mentality into their girls as well.

Nevertheless, thanks for your review!

GnS

PilotAviator
04-16-21, 22:35
GnS -- well said -- words of wisdom from one more experienced than many (including me).

Seldom have i had a good dream when the girl tries to gauge your wallet before the service begins. Most of the time they are trying to size you up and see if you'll be dumb enough to overpay and they can get away with doing the bare minimum of service while maximizing the profit. If that's how she started the conversation then it often means she's got a pretty good success rate of netting like $ for a simple HJ. I'm glad you didn't take the bait and stood your ground.

I always ask what they are willing to offer. Sometimes I'll tell them flat out I'll give $. 2- 4 for FS and work my way down from there. Once they know my price cap and my expectations it gives them an idea about what service to give and if they want to offer less I will offer them less in return.

But as I said before no good dream starts with exhausting negotiation. The "I take care of you and you take care of me" ladies I find are much more fun and worth my repeat business. Experienced AMPs with MMS usually drill that mentality into their girls as well.

Nevertheless, thanks for your review!

GnS

Loader401
04-17-21, 00:18
Got a chance to swing by Corner Spa. I usually don't go here because the last experience wasn't that good so I tend to keep the distance. I noticed more ads for here and thought why not and TOFTT. Of course when I show up, it's the same old type of ladies that are like a mamasan graveyard. I was there and had to be somewhere else soon so I decided to take a HHR Appt to see if I would get a different lady. After getting undressed, in walks the older, shorter, rounder, grandma. I had a moment where I thought I should just save the cash but I thought since I'm here, maybe I will get a decent massage instead. Paid. 6 for the half. No TS was offered, that didn't worry about it. Then the massage sucked. It was just lackluster squeezing and small rubs. When it was time to flip, she offered a standard NoVa. I asked for more but got shit down very quickly. I did mention I recorded it before but she truly didn't care. She did a fine job but it wasn't what I wanted. Tipped. 4 and I won't return. It wasn't horrible, just a lame rub and tug. I can't mention more or maybe I just don't want to but either way, it's not a great place. Save your cash and skip this place.

█ 6400 Seven Corners Pl, #P 2nd FL Falls Church, VA █.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/falls-church-west-falls-church-ast-falls-church-arlington-good-massage/12786544.html

JayCramer80
04-17-21, 06:01
Has anyone ventured into Oasis Spa in Dumfries or Pine Spa in Woodbridge? If so, what girl would you recommend? I love a nice "rack". TIA.I haven't been to either, but based on the reviews on Rubmaps I would definitely visit Pine and ask for Eva or Kay.

I've been thinking of making the trip there. I hate I-95.

Garthie1
04-17-21, 08:10
Seldom have i had a good dream when the girl tries to gauge your wallet before the service begins. Most of the time they are trying to size you up and see if you'll be dumb enough to overpay and they can get away with doing the bare minimum of service while maximizing the profit.I had a KAMP ATF from California and she wouldn't ask any money until after the deed was done. She was good looking, would do FS, rimming, the whole nine yards, except BB (hence the ATF), but definitely a unicorn. One day she had three dudes in a row that stiffed her, just walked out the door (acquaintances, presumably). I asked her 'Why do you wait until after to negotiate? But she said because it ruined the mood and most of her customers are repeat. To each her own.

Experienced AMPs with MMS usually drill that mentality into their girls as well.Some MMS that might own the place and actually stick around can dictate to the girls, but most owners have multiple locations, so they're probably not even around. Most MMS are prior working girls themselves and are just door watchers.

InAviation70
04-17-21, 13:41
Got a chance to swing by Corner Spa. I usually don't go here because the last experience wasn't that good so I tend to keep the distance. I noticed more ads for here and thought why not and TOFTT. Of course when I show up, it's the same old type of ladies that are like a mamasan graveyard. I was there and had to be somewhere else soon so I decided to take a HHR Appt to see if I would get a different lady. After getting undressed, in walks the older, shorter, rounder, grandma. I had a moment where I thought I should just save the cash but I thought since I'm here, maybe I will get a decent massage instead. Paid. 6 for the half. No TS was offered, that didn't worry about it. Then the massage sucked. It was just lackluster squeezing and small rubs. When it was time to flip, she offered a standard NoVa. I asked for more but got shit down very quickly. I did mention I recorded it before but she truly didn't care. She did a fine job but it wasn't what I wanted. Tipped. 4 and I won't return. It wasn't horrible, just a lame rub and tug. I can't mention more or maybe I just don't want to but either way, it's not a great place. Save your cash and skip this place.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/falls-church-west-falls-church-ast-falls-church-arlington-good-massage/12786544.htmlI was sorry to read your review loader. I've been I've been going to 7 for many years and have never had a bad experience. How ever I know there have been some changes there so if you give it another chance or others I would recommend seeing Annie. You will get good results.

DmvMonger
04-17-21, 14:27
Saw Davika recently. She's an attractive 30 ish petite Thai that delivers a nice massage and extras are available. I went for the hour. Easy set up via text. On the flip asked for and received BBBJ. She worked me good for about 10 minutes and I couldn't hold out any more. She finished me off and went to clean up. By this time the hour was up and I got dressed and was on my way. Total damage $$. 2, I gave a little extra since it was my first visit and I want the same level or more service when I go back. I will repeat.

https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sexy-thai-kitty/9689168.html

PilotAviator
04-17-21, 15:47
A visit to Sun Asian Massage Therapy (SAMT) in Annandale (https://sun-therapy.business.site/?m=true) recently brought relief from nagging back pain caused by stress and overwork.

Yes. In this the second spring of covid-19 pandemic, many are still working, and I am happy the nice staff at SAMT were on-the-job this week.

SAMT has a fine (if a bit spartan / utilitarian) facility located on the end unit of the building. Very convenient parking. Rank the bell and the manager (Lee) promptly admitted me.

I was escorted to the therapy room, Lee confirmed I would have an hour appt (starting with TS), collected the house and departed so that I could undress.

Not long after, Kim arrived (she was to be my massage technician for this appt) and she escorted me to the TS.

An enjoyably hot water TS followed and I enjoyed the conversation (and soaping and rinsing).

After I was dry, back to the studio for a fine medium massage. Conversation remained pleasant, as well as quiet time when I was just relaxing into the massage.

After completing massage as I was face down, Kim told me to "turn over please" and I enjoyed the remainder of a fine NoVA massage experience. I received every minute of an enjoyable hour.

Kim is a petite lady, and I assume she is fair of face, and since we were both wearing masks, I hope she thought I was a good looking as George Clooney (regardless of my totally bald head).

I look forward to my next appointment. Standard rates / tips for this nice NoVA K-AMP accepted with grace.

PA.

InAviation70
04-17-21, 18:01

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/falls-church-west-falls-church-ast-falls-church-arlington-good-massage/12786544.htmlI am sorry to hear about Loader's experience at 7. I have been going to Seven for several years and NEVERhad a bad experience. I know there has been some staff changes, but if you ask for Annie, you can't go wrong. Make sure there MT'st understand you want Annie. Don't give up on Seven!

SlyFrog
04-17-21, 20:49

She asked "how much money you bring today, honey?" I hate when they try to nail down a price in the middle. So I replied "I have plenty. " (I brought enough to fund an hour session and fund full service if offered and desirable.) she replied with "Twenty? And pulled away just as I was about to grab a hand full of one of her B / C cup breasts. I tried to clarify, but the damage was done. I told her I had a lot more than 20 and was happy to take good care of I'd her. No joy. She jackhammered me, kept as far away as she could get. After a couple minutes (she did slow down), she stated telling me time was up and I needed to cum. Game over. I told her to give up for tonight. Maybe next time. I got suckered there. $100 extra for a fake BJ. It was really good, but I am sure it was fake. She put her ass in my face so I couldn't see. I did enjoy it though.

SlyFrog
04-17-21, 20:59
Why not just buy a cheap $20 burner dumb-phone from Trac or one of its competitors?Micro Center has a lot of cheap android phones. You can also get good used phones on gazelle dot com. They all should run apps. My favorite app is textnow. For burner phones att go has some great text and voice plans that go for $100 a year. I is nice to not have to worry about reloading for that amount of time. You can reload with cash at any at&t store. They don't ask for I'd. You can also renew at 7-11.

NotTheOne
04-17-21, 23:10
Long time lurker, I post every now and then. Lost my password and then lost the password t o the email it was with. Convoluted tale ill admit, but I digress.

To preface. I'm early 30's. White, in shape, polite, call ahead, know the ropes. And a big one that lets loose ropes LOL AMP girls have notoriously been great to me because of the manners, I'm for sure of it. My friend who frequents these AMP and the area told me to just be hella polite. He's a PT and said its the way so I tired it. For sure.

Great ones recently.

Stafford wellness. Only time to go is during weekend. Friday sat Sunday. Call ahead and make sure nana is there. Bring your own shield, and bring some deeper pockets. Youll be rewarded with a mid 20's un. Believe. Able. Goddesss, nice full B's, the most PERFECT ass on any AMP girl ever, perfect english. Expensive though, but very worth. FS with her was amazing. She layed with me naked for 5 minutes or so after teasing me. Even her HJ skills are amazing if that's all you want. The 3rd time I saw her, I got a 15 min long milking slow, fast, hard, slow, fast, hard, slow, fast. Knowing I'm going to pop she would edge constantly, then came the dirty talk to bust.

Jenny still there, she will rim the f out of ya and hand you. No FS with her ever.

Pine spa recently like 2 weeks ago had a kiko or soemthing to that effect. Not worth. Previous girl tito was amazing older woman. Great englsih great body took care of me. Pine is a great FS location.

Healing therapy reopened in woodbridge. I saw jenny. Normal nova. Ehh massage. Decent finish though. Won't go back unless theres intel of better talent.

Oasis is nice since recent changes around covid times. Very much enjoy them! Great talent great location. Massages are not the best.

Theres one in stafford right before i95 n exit on route 1 in a gas station lot that is a complete dud. Decent massage, no nova, no nothing. Not worth.

Eden in stafford is good if you get lucky. Decent talent the 2-3 times I went. First time was normal $. 6 and 120 and I just went to town on this poor girl. Hard. Loud. Multiple positions. At least 15 minutes long LOL. Next time dif girl, but quote for FS was not worth the look.

Can't remember any decent ones other than that recently. I don't do more then $. 2 for FS, except for nana because she is insanely perfect.

Good luck brothers.

Would love to find some local atf that's reliable instead of AMP sometimes.

DmvMonger
04-18-21, 07:18
A visit to Sun Asian Massage Therapy (SAMT) in Annandale (https://sun-therapy.business.site/?m=true) recently brought relief from nagging back pain caused by stress and overwork.

Yes. In this the second spring of covid-19 pandemic, many are still working, and I am happy the nice staff at SAMT were on-the-job this week.

SAMT has a fine (if a bit spartan / utilitarian) facility located on the end unit of the building. Very convenient parking. Rank the bell and the manager (Lee) promptly admitted me.

I was escorted to the therapy room, Lee confirmed I would have an hour appt (starting with TS), collected the house and departed so that I could undress.

Not long after, Kim arrived (she was to be my massage technician for this appt) and she escorted me to the TS.

An enjoyably hot water TS followed and I enjoyed the conversation (and soaping and rinsing).

After I was dry, back to the studio for a fine medium massage. Conversation remained pleasant, as well as quiet time when I was just relaxing into the massage.

After completing massage as I was face down, Kim told me to "turn over please" and I enjoyed the remainder of a fine NoVA massage experience. I received every minute of an enjoyable hour.

Kim is a petite lady, and I assume she is fair of face, and since we were both wearing masks, I hope she thought I was a good looking as George Clooney (regardless of my totally bald head).

I look forward to my next appointment. Standard rates / tips for this nice NoVA K-AMP accepted with grace.

PA.Trying to reply to you, please clear your inbox. Thanks.

Pathfinder04
04-18-21, 08:27
I live close to 7 in Herndon and it is ideal for me to visit. I've gotten CBJ on both my visits for $. 4 plus house (too much I know but couldn't negotiate it down further). Is BBBJ available there or am I doing something wrong?

TheOuroboros
04-18-21, 08:31
Long time lurker, I post every now and then. Lost my password and then lost the password t o the email it was with. Convoluted tale ill admit, but I digress.

To preface. I'm early 30's. White, in shape, polite, call ahead, know the ropes. And a big one that lets loose ropes LOL AMP girls have notoriously been great to me because of the manners, I'm for sure of it. My friend who frequents these AMP and the area told me to just be hella polite. He's a PT and said its the way so I tired it. For sure.

Great ones recently.

Stafford wellness. Only time to go is during weekend. Friday sat Sunday. Call ahead and make sure nana is there. Bring your own shield, and bring some deeper pockets. Youll be rewarded with a mid 20's un. Believe. Able. Goddesss, nice full B's, the most PERFECT ass on any AMP girl ever, perfect english. Expensive though, but very worth. FS with her was amazing. She layed with me naked for 5 minutes or so after teasing me. Even her HJ skills are amazing if that's all you want. The 3rd time I saw her, I got a 15 min long milking slow, fast, hard, slow, fast, hard, slow, fast. Knowing I'm going to pop she would edge constantly, then came the dirty talk to bust.

Jenny still there, she will rim the f out of ya and hand you. No FS with her ever.

Pine spa recently like 2 weeks ago had a kiko or soemthing to that effect. Not worth. Previous girl tito was amazing older woman. Great englsih great body took care of me. Pine is a great FS location.

Healing therapy reopened in woodbridge. I saw jenny. Normal nova. Ehh massage. Decent finish though. Won't go back unless theres intel of better talent.

Oasis is nice since recent changes around covid times. Very much enjoy them! Great talent great location. Massages are not the best.

Theres one in stafford right before i95 n exit on route 1 in a gas station lot that is a complete dud. Decent massage, no nova, no nothing. Not worth.

Eden in stafford is good if you get lucky. Decent talent the 2-3 times I went. First time was normal $. 6 and 120 and I just went to town on this poor girl. Hard. Loud. Multiple positions. At least 15 minutes long LOL. Next time dif girl, but quote for FS was not worth the look.

Can't remember any decent ones other than that recently. I don't do more then $. 2 for FS, except for nana because she is insanely perfect.

Good luck brothers.

Would love to find some local atf that's reliable instead of AMP sometimes.Post that separates the man from the monger.

It's not about quantity it's about quality. And this intel is prime.

If you had questions that I had answers to, I wouldn't hesitate to imbue you with my knowledge.

Thank you for your contribution.

GnS.

Pathfinder04
04-18-21, 09:13

Any who will rim the f out of me without me having to drive to Stafford??

SuzhiLang
04-18-21, 10:22
It's a gamble, dependent on the girl and it usually costs extra. The amount that extra is also varies by girl. Don't go in expecting FS to happen all (or even most) of the time.Yeah, this is a fair expectations. Does the house fee for these PV place include the HJ? I have been wanting to try PV, but I am not so clear about what to expect in services and damage.

Pathfinder04
04-18-21, 13:18
I live close to 7 in Herndon and it is ideal for me to visit. I've gotten CBJ on both my visits for $. 4 plus house (too much I know but couldn't negotiate it down further). Is BBBJ available there or am I doing something wrong?I meant Eleven, of course, that will teach me to post before I've had my coffee.

Galleon
04-18-21, 13:32
https://nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/tyson-corner/9830400.html

So I finally decided to try out Nuru with Candy. Session started with a CMT level massage with the difference that she was completely nude from the get go. She never let me forget that fact by rubbing her chest against my back which certainly woke up the boys LOL.

After that she asked me to move from the table to the bed where I laid face down initially. She put on the gel and then started rubbing against me, teasing the boys as she did. She asked me to flip and proceeded to repeat the rubbing for a bit. She then stopped and straddled me in simulated CG where she put her hands on her chest and gave me a HJ. She then hopped off and game me a BBJ which was delightful. She finished me by returning to a HJ where she sat next to me and put my hand on her P for some FOV action. I blew shortly after.

Received a shoulder massage and got my neck cracked before hopping in the shower. Tipped her an extra .4 and left a happy man.

Procrast333
04-18-21, 13:33
Just curious, where do women go for this? I have never seen a male therapist at any of these places.

Galleon
04-18-21, 13:40
Just curious, where do women go for this? I have never seen a male therapist at any of these places.I remember some reviews on RM where a supposed female user just got sessions with other female providers. If that's not your cup of tea, I do remember ads from dudes offerings massages for women only, can't vouch for the quality of said massages but if girls on girls action is not what you want, that might be the next best shot.

TheOuroboros
04-18-21, 14:03
Just curious, where do women go for this? I have never seen a male therapist at any of these places.Has a male therapist.

You can also hit up a place in DC called best wellness in which they have quite a few male MTs as well.

Additionally, there's a slew of creepy ads on Craigslist that advertise massage by a mid-age male therapist.

If you know where do you look. You can find them.

PilotAviator
04-18-21, 15:08
Trying to reply to you, please clear your inbox. Thanks.Thanks -- I deleted many messages -- PMs / emails should now be delivered.

Lzh24
04-18-21, 17:31

So I finally decided to try out Nuru with Candy. Session started with a CMT level massage with the difference that she was completely nude from the get go. She never let me forget that fact by rubbing her chest against my back which certainly woke up the boys LOL.

After that she asked me to move from the table to the bed where I laid face down initially. She put on the gel and then started rubbing against me, teasing the boys as she did. She asked me to flip and proceeded to repeat the rubbing for a bit. She then stopped and straddled me in simulated CG where she put her hands on her chest and gave me a HJ. She then hopped off and game me a BBJ which was delightful. She finished me by returning to a HJ where she sat next to me and put my hand on her P for some FOV action. I blew shortly after.

Received a shoulder massage and got my neck cracked before hopping in the shower. Tipped her an extra .4 and left a happy man.Is it photo accurate? Or photo of someone else.

JayCramer80
04-18-21, 18:26
Has a male therapist.

You can also hit up a place in DC called best wellness in which they have quite a few male MTs as well.

Additionally, there's a slew of creepy ads on Craigslist that advertise massage by a mid-age male therapist.

If you know where do you look. You can find them.Women go to the same AMP's. They don't need a male therapist. Plus, so of these women are lesbian,. Which is why they don't do FS.

LoveTheCurves
04-18-21, 19:17

Received a shoulder massage and got my neck cracked before hopping in the shower. Tipped her an extra .4 and left a happy man.Thanks for the intel Galleon. Now would you say her boobs are real or fake? I've heard different points of view.

LTC.

TomTomTom888
04-18-21, 20:36
Dreamt of a good solid massage and a decent ending. She's been reviewed plenty of times. Got a new location over by seven corners in falls church. If you're ok with a solid massage and a no touching nova then she's good but don't expect any utc or otc for that matter. LOL. Damage $ and. 2 for 60 min. For no upsell and a solid massage very worth the price of entry IMHO. New space not completely set up as of a few days ago. Also no shower only I house restroom.

Happy hunting!