PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

BigPappay
01-20-23, 15:38
She's a 29 year old WSW, with a very nice phat round ass, and she has decent boobs. I saw her arguing with a guy on Dofield by Garrison, who she later said was trying to stop her from looking for a date. For some reason, knowing that made it a little more fun. The puss was relatively tight, and the BJ was fantastic. She really knows how to suck a cock, and she was into the sex. She kept asking if I like the puss and if I wanted to make her mines, if so I had to be caring and fuck her hard. Those were the positive attributes about her.

The negative was mainly her attitude over compensation. She wanted me to buy her dope first, but I refused that request. Then she tried to get $65 for both. She was candid with her explanation, she said with all the tips that guys give these days, she could get $30 just for head. I told her I could take her back and she could wait for someone who was willing to pay her more. Ultimately we agreed to $40 for both but she still kept trying to upsell me while I was hitting her. In between all the moaning she offered for an extra $20 I could take the condom off, and for an extra $40 I could cum inside her, and $50 more I could stick it in her ass when I was about to cum. Strangely, she reminded me of those pushy salespeople who work at Best Buys trying to sell you their performance service plan LOL..Dayum. Not sure who dunnit but that ass has been busted out. Somebody big been up in there.

BMoreBeast
01-20-23, 20:50
Looks like a couple dealers got pinched at the circle tonight. Saw at least 5 cop cars and a bunch of leos.

MilkMan63
01-20-23, 23:49
Ran into Melody this morning on 5th near Jack St. She's blondish and 40's but she knows how to please, she gave an excellent rimjob and played and sucked on the boys enthusiastically, she doesn't swallow but will catch every drop until you say stop. Didn't ask for digits and don't know if she had a phone, but almost sure she did. I would probably date her again if I see her around.

Apache Out, Be Safe!She's a good girl will do anything to please you one of my go tos loves to please men!!

CowboysFan
01-20-23, 23:59
You can get her for less than standard.Share your experiences?

Assman To You
01-21-23, 10:08
Pulled up last night as it started to rain. Saw a cute native American looking young girl. Stated her name was Coco. Asked if I had 60. I declined and moved on. I looped back and said fuck it. Its raining. She's walking away. I said jump in. Lets work out a deal. Well she wouldn't budge on anything. Everything covered. Would only remove one pant leg. Would only lift her hoodie up. I tried everything and she declined everything. I still went with it and banged out a tight ass bodied light skinned cutie. No digits but claims she always out there. Had a slight stinch coming off the coochie. Its my main reason why I don't do backseat street dates. The girl was kinda beautiful once she let her hair down. Just a damn shame to not have a clean coochie haha. It wasn't strong but an odor was present.

I'm going to compare her looks to Desiree from Brooklyn Park in her younger days. She's this color skin and looks like her identical sister. For those that have crossed her. Tell me this doesn't look like her haha.

Catch her if you can and lets hope she's really 22.Looks alot like one who used to work Brookland and may went by Brookland?
My bad yes she went by Deserie and had a neclace that said that. I saw her at the corner store in Brookland a month ago.

ElliotSpitzer
01-21-23, 10:31
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.

Assman To You
01-21-23, 12:09
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.I had posted on this before but I met her around Wilkens about a year ago and went behind the strip mall down that way. BBBJ was terrible so I suited up and went around the car to bang it standing outside. She put her legs in a way so I couldn't really get at it. Some dude comes up from the rail road tracks recording from his phone. I got 3 more pumps in and pop. The guy wants $ and gets a shot of my junk, face and license plate then threatens to take it to the cops. I said go for it and drove off. She went postal on me for not stopping when I saw the guy.
Thats was about a year ago. Then more recently I saw her in Curtis Bay and decided to try again. Same lack of mic skills and she asked me to let her know when but she would catch. Nope made a mess all over and ruined my nut. Its a shame because she looked better after some rehab.

BigPappay
01-21-23, 12:11
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.Haha. First heard. You sloppy seconds yourself. Good on ya.

ShadowFox76
01-21-23, 12:51
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.Your commitment to fillin up and knockin up these girls is so damn commendable. You got some of the best stories on here man.

SemiPro666
01-21-23, 17:05
Had sometime in the afternoon and decided to hit Pulaski and see what was going on.

I'd arranged for Vicky and Brittney but both ended up flaking for different reasons. I ended deciding to try and get a few nuts in with whatever was around.

The first girl was Cassidy. I think that was her name. Said she roommates with tomboy Krystal. She looked pretty decent at first glance but close up was a five maybe. Like so many of the girls needs some help with enthusiasm. She takes direction well and has little gag reflex. Used her mouth like a flesh light then rammed her down to fill her throat with the batter. Standard tuition and would repeat if desperate but not near the top of my list.

Second was Melissa. I'll be honest her face isn't great. I only pulled over cause she was a great ass. She's probably in her late forties. Short blonde hair. Similar experience to Cassidy. I made her work for it and she whined a little bit. Lot of these girls want you to finish within a few minutes. After leaving her gasping for air and chocking on my but gave her standard and dropped her back off. Wouldn't repeat.

Last is Valerie. I've had her before but she wasn't in a great mood. That day she was very happy. She was enthusiastic with her mic work and grinding her wet pussy on whatever she could. She sucked me for a long time. Teased and begged for more. She almost didn't want to leave haha. She's worth the hype. I'll always pick her up when I can.

ChordMan
01-21-23, 21:41
Caught up with Olivia for the first time thanks to Mumford1.

She was such a sweetheart very friendly and eager to please, she gave a A+ BBBJ with no complaints no rushing just all pleasing.

Highly recommended for the one's who never experienced her she definitely needs to be on your list.

And yes she have working digits.

Will repeat as often as I can.

MIJohn
01-22-23, 00:10
I had posted on this before but I met her around Wilkens about a year ago and went behind the strip mall down that way. BBBJ was terrible so I suited up and went around the car to bang it standing outside. She put her legs in a way so I couldn't really get at it. Some dude comes up from the rail road tracks recording from his phone. I got 3 more pumps in and pop. The guy wants $ and gets a shot of my junk, face and license plate then threatens to take it to the cops. I said go for it and drove off. She went postal on me for not stopping when I saw the guy.
Thats was about a year ago. Then more recently I saw her in Curtis Bay and decided to try again. Same lack of mic skills and she asked me to let her know when but she would catch. Nope made a mess all over and ruined my nut. Its a shame because she looked better after some rehab.Just saw this post randomly. It's kind of funny that that jerk was filming you w / a hooker while he himself was committing the crime of blackmail!

CowboysFan
01-22-23, 00:12
Looks alot like one who used to work Brookland and may went by Brookland?
My bad yes she went by Deserie and had a neclace that said that. I saw her at the corner store in Brookland a month ago.My report is on a new girl named Coco that claimed she was 22 but looks way younger.

I used Desiree's old picture for example on what Coco looks exactly like.

Desiree has gotten clean and gained alot of weight. She was easily available at standard rates but this new girl Coco stood her ground and wouldn't budge off 60 for front and backseat action covered. Read my reports slower haha.

CowboysFan
01-22-23, 00:34
Hottest on the loops. Prove me wrong. Post your pics!!

Catch her if you can!!

Side note, Kiara is in the city tonight. 6-5.Slim pickings Saturday night.

Caught Andrea by the circle for her normal BBBJ. She literally gives one hell of bbj and easily earns a spot in my top 5 head gamers for 22.

No digits but plans to get a phone this week.

Catch her if you can!!

BigPappay
01-22-23, 08:45
Looks like a couple dealers got pinched at the circle tonight. Saw at least 5 cop cars and a bunch of leos.Happy New year my Chinese brethren. Going to be a good year as it's the year of the rabbit. And we all know what rabbits like to do!

Assman To You
01-22-23, 11:09
Slim pickings Saturday night.

Caught Andrea by the circle for her normal BBBJ. She literally gives one hell of bbj and easily earns a spot in my top 5 head gamers for 22.

No digits but plans to get a phone this week.

Catch her if you can!!Head game is 10 of 10 but she never wants to lower the pants and let me have some play below the belt. I like to see if it passes the smell test before commiting to anything further. What are you guys doing to possibly get around this?

Mumford1
01-22-23, 14:44
Head game is 10 of 10 but she never wants to lower the pants and let me have some play below the belt. I like to see if it passes the smell test before commiting to anything further. What are you guys doing to possibly get around this?Possibly no running water in the house she is staying at. I wouldn't push it. There's a reason why she doesn't want your hands down there LOL. I only get the head when we meet up. If you tryna do more, you're going to have to take her to Tim's and scrub her down first LOL. The head is always good though.

Laurens
01-22-23, 21:49
Had sometime in the afternoon and decided to hit Pulaski and see what was going on.

I'd arranged for Vicky and Brittney but both ended up flaking for different reasons. I ended deciding to try and get a few nuts in with whatever was around.

The first girl was Cassidy. I think that was her name. Said she roommates with tomboy Krystal. She looked pretty decent at first glance but close up was a five maybe. Like so many of the girls needs some help with enthusiasm. She takes direction well and has little gag reflex. Used her mouth like a flesh light then rammed her down to fill her throat with the batter. Standard tuition and would repeat if desperate but not near the top of my list.

Second was Melissa. I'll be honest her face isn't great. I only pulled over cause she was a great ass. She's probably in her late forties. Short blonde hair. Similar experience to Cassidy. I made her work for it and she whined a little bit. Lot of these girls want you to finish within a few minutes. After leaving her gasping for air and chocking on my but gave her standard and dropped her back off. Wouldn't repeat.

Last is Valerie. I've had her before but she wasn't in a great mood. That day she was very happy. She was enthusiastic with her mic work and grinding her wet pussy on whatever she could. She sucked me for a long time. Teased and begged for more. She almost didn't want to leave haha. She's worth the hype. I'll always pick her up when I can.Cassidy got photo.

Laurens
01-22-23, 21:51
Last night went on the loops scooped up Vicky, my first time seeing her and wow she is truly the throat goat. I mean she deep throated and she did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all down her throat. I would definitely repeat with her again real soon she also has a phone now and it's on.Make video next time.

Poppy44
01-22-23, 21:57
Last night went on the loops scooped up Vicky, my first time seeing her and wow she is truly the throat goat. I mean she deep throated and she did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all down her throat. I would definitely repeat with her again real soon she also has a phone now and it's on.She hit me a few days ago. I got to see her. First time getting head from her and she tugged Jr so soft and wet. Like her tongue was a snake swirling around the shaft. I legit almost fell on her face it was that good. Best head in a long fucking time. Better than Andrea maybe?

LibidoLuvr
01-22-23, 22:30
She hit me a few days ago. I got to see her. First time getting head from her and she tugged Jr so soft and wet. Like her tongue was a snake swirling around the shaft. I legit almost fell on her face it was that good. Best head in a long fucking time. Better than Andrea maybe?I finally ran into Andrea today by the circle. She knows her way around a dick I say that. They both have their own technique. And both are in my top five.

Laurens
01-23-23, 00:11
I ran into Jessica the other night. I didn't realize from the pics that this was the same girl that I meet over a year ago by the circle. She looks a little older now, I guess because of the streets. From the time that I first saw her till the time I meet her took a little bit of time. When she first hit Baltimore, she was "very hot"; she's was always slim built, but that "ass" was always prevalent and noticeable. Her attitude has changed since then. Now she is much nicer and personable since she has returned to Baltimore. Sweet girl and aims to please. Peace.More of her.

Laurens
01-23-23, 00:13
Haven't been able to prowl the strips for months, but yesterday I was in the area early and decided to take a chance. I spot an older but clean looking woman at the fuel station. Car in front of me stops on a dime to talk to her. I continue on to check the rest of the loop but see nothing. I turn around at rofo and head back to her. As I get to her another car stops, talks to her and drives on. I swoop and motion for her to get in. Go to a decent spot and she gave some of the best head I've ever had. She's on par with Courtney. She gave attention to my balls and cradled them nicely. She had nice curves for roaming hands to enjoy. Anyway, she literally had me squirming in my seat it was so good. She swallowed and I gave her forty. Will repeat every chance I get.Any photos.

Laurens
01-23-23, 00:20
It was the first time I had seen her in awhile too, she is a blonde and has a beautiful fat ass with a normal build except for the big ass, she says she is open to everything and gave me fantastic BBBJ with cum in mouth.She got pic.

Jthinas
01-23-23, 01:49
She got pic.Dude you need to come up with more information on here than just asking for pics.

NietzscheKeen
01-23-23, 03:26
She got pic.I think it's time I exercise the block button on this one. Getting tired of the numerous non-value adding comments.

Old Monger
01-23-23, 09:30
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.She is doable but no Olivia or Heather. Not interested in paying eighteen years of child support were a DNA test to prove my fatherhood. Chacun a son gout.

Apache 12
01-23-23, 09:32
She hit me a few days ago. I got to see her. First time getting head from her and she tugged Jr so soft and wet. Like her tongue was a snake swirling around the shaft. I legit almost fell on her face it was that good. Best head in a long fucking time. Better than Andrea maybe?Her tongue is a snake and she knows how to use that tongue and will use it from ass to balls to the top of the shaft. Damnit, now I am going to go find her.

Be Safe!

JohnnySalami
01-23-23, 14:08
I didn't have a lot of time so I made a quick loop around the loop and didn't see anyone. Decided to swing back around one more time and saw one so I scooped her up. Her name was Lucy and about all I can remember was that she was wearing this hat that she left in the car. Anyway the standard Fair. 2 for some bbj in my spot. Mike work was pretty decent. I tried to get her to go a little bit deeper and she almost threw up on me. You told me just to use my hand and I told her forget that donation then. She got back to work but I busted in her mouth. She caught the first shot and then backed off but whatever. For the standard rate it was fine but not great.

PanchSez
01-23-23, 14:42
I didn't have a lot of time so I made a quick loop around the loop and didn't see anyone. Decided to swing back around one more time and saw one so I scooped her up. Her name was Lucy and about all I can remember was that she was wearing this hat that she left in the car. Anyway the standard Fair. 2 for some bbj in my spot. Mike work was pretty decent. I tried to get her to go a little bit deeper and she almost threw up on me. You told me just to use my hand and I told her forget that donation then. She got back to work but I busted in her mouth. She caught the first shot and then backed off but whatever. For the standard rate it was fine but not great.She goes by multiple names. I had a similar experience but can be bat shit crazy! I had to put her out one for talking about her energy beaming herself around the city, arguing with a lamp post, and "they are listening" to every thing we say. I avoid her now. I don't know who I will get.

JohnnySalami
01-23-23, 14:53
She goes by multiple names. I had a similar experience but can be bat shit crazy! I had to put her out one for talking about her energy beaming herself around the city, arguing with a lamp post, and "they are listening" to every thing we say. I avoid her now. I don't know who I will get.Yeah she's a little out there but I guess I got the nice version of her. On to the next one.

MrClean117
01-23-23, 21:40
I've been going to AMPs and although they're nice, I want to just skip the games.

What're the things that I need to learn and any Asian or Latina recommendation?

Oakwood99
01-23-23, 23:42
I scooped WSW Sam last week by the ROFO. I noticed she is declining from last year when I first met her. Her ass is getting smaller and she looks more worn out. With that said you still can see the attractiveness underneath the clothes and the blanket she wears sometimes. As far as her skills they are still on par with the best of them imo. She has very good mic skills and has very good muscle control with her box, really tight. She tends to throw high numbers for full service, don't fall for it. YMMV.

Oak.

Tony1984
01-24-23, 05:44
What happened to London that day.

Phyuck Yiu
01-24-23, 08:20
I wish this one had a phone. I liked her the last time we hooked up. Hard to refind out there. Wouldn't mind another go before she loses it to the streets.

Phyuck!

I scooped WSW Sam last week by the ROFO. I noticed she is declining from last year when I first met her. Her ass is getting smaller and she looks more worn out. With that said you still can see the attractiveness underneath the clothes and the blanket she wears sometimes. As far as her skills they are still on par with the best of them imo. She has very good mic skills and has very good muscle control with her box, really tight. She tends to throw high numbers for full service, don't fall for it. YMMV.

Oak.

Hugh Jardon
01-24-23, 14:53
I've been going to AMPs and although they're nice, I want to just skip the games.

What're the things that I need to learn and any Asian or Latina recommendation?Read a few pages of the Escort Reports.

B. U.
01-24-23, 15:50

What're the things that I need to learn and any Asian or Latina recommendation?As it has already been said, read the escort section. You will find most of what you need there. Also if you are looking here in the Baltimore area, try a google search for Baltimore escorts and see what sites pop up. Then sort through the sites looking for something you might like. Once you have found one that you like you could ask in the escort section about her.

Play Safe,

B. you.

BigTruckBob
01-24-23, 18:22

What're the things that I need to learn and any Asian or Latina recommendation?They are still around the most active are in Bedford Station Apartments in Prince George's County. I no longer go there, but I have friends who do. The benefits are, they are less expensive and some of the women are beautiful. You will find quality there better than any prostitute on the street, and the environment is relatively safe. The problem with these places are they move around frequently, so sometimes when you show up and can't find where they have moved to. They are also located in apartments that resemble 3rd world conditions. When I tell you the conditions were bad in some of these apartments, some windows were boarded up, and the rodents move slow though out the apartment watching you fuck. When I use to leave these places, I would change my clothes in my truck and put what I had on in a trash bag to wash. I have heard that the conditions have improved, but I haven't been back there. The other downside is that the operators do not trust anyone that's not Hispanic. If you speak Spanish all you have to do is to walk around the complex and ask which apartment they are set up in. If you are Latino you can expect to pay $20 for some great quality. If you don't speak Spanish, you will need pay a Latino guy in the neighborhood to get you in ($20) and the brothel will charge you around $40-$50. They will profile you too, if you are White and look like Bob Saget you are in, but if you look like Machine gun Kelly they will turn you away. Likewise, if you are Black and look like Steve Urkel or Ben Carson you are in but if you look like Little Wayne you don't have a chance. Blacks, whites, Asians, Indians and Arabs, don't waste your time. Also if they catch you recording, or if you slip the worker your number they will ban you, that's what happened to me. Below is a link to how these places use to look.

https://dbknews.com/2021/07/28/langley-park-tenants-casa-bedford-victoria-stations-apartments/

MrClean117
01-24-23, 19:34
As it has already been said, read the escort section. You will find most of what you need there. Also if you are looking here in the Baltimore area, try a google search for Baltimore escorts and see what sites pop up. Then sort through the sites looking for something you might like. Once you have found one that you like you could ask in the escort section about her.

Play Safe,

B. you.Got it! Thanks.

MrClean117
01-24-23, 19:44
They are still around the most active are in Bedford Station Apartments in Prince George's County. I no longer go there, but I have friends who do. The benefits are, they are less expensive and some of the women are beautiful. You will find quality there better than any prostitute on the street, and the environment is relatively safe. The problem with these places are they move around frequently, so sometimes when you show up and can't find where they have moved to. They are also located in apartments that resemble 3rd world conditions. When I tell you the conditions were bad in some of these apartments, some windows were boarded up, and the rodents move slow though out the apartment watching you fuck. When I use to leave these places, I would change my clothes in my truck and put what I had on in a trash bag to wash. I have heard that the conditions have improved, but I haven't been back there. The other downside is that the operators do not trust anyone that's not Hispanic. If you speak Spanish all you have to do is to walk around the complex and ask which apartment they are set up in. If you are Latino you can expect to pay $20 for some great quality. If you don't speak Spanish, you will need pay a Latino guy in the neighborhood to get you in ($20) and the brothel will charge you around $40-$50. They will profile you too, if you are White and look like Bob Saget you are in, but if you look like Machine gun Kelly they will turn you away. Likewise, if you are Black and look like Steve Urkel or Ben Carson you are in but if you look like Little Wayne you don't have a chance. Blacks, whites, Asians, Indians and Arabs, don't waste your time. Also if they catch you recording, or if you slip the worker your number they will ban you, that's what happened to me. Below is a link to how these places use to look.

https://dbknews.com/2021/07/28/langley-park-tenants-casa-bedford-victoria-stations-apartments/If it's safe for an Asian guy like me to go to then I'm down. This was very helpful.

Thank you can I do you for more questions?

BigTruckBob
01-24-23, 22:02
If it's safe for an Asian guy like me to go to then I'm down. This was very helpful.

Thank you can I do you for more questions?My original post was edited where it didn't make sense. What I was trying to say was they will profile people in these places because it's underground and mainly for Hispanic men. If you look rough they won't let you in. They shy away from the hip hop generation and gothic dressed people. Unless you are Hispanic you have to fit a certain profile, which is usually middle age dad type. You can give it a try but they use to turn away Asian guys because Koreans use to go these places to recruit the Latinas and take them to Asian brothels in DC and NOVA.

JanusCanal84
01-25-23, 12:26
Had a good date with her recently. Found her by the White House by the DD and Roof in MP. Some reports are YMMV but I had a solid date with her. She's real tiny and she resembles Tiny (Amber) that used to loop around Wilkens which could be the same person. You know it's her since she carries a kids backpack.

She's 25 with street wear & tear but her service was above average. Coherent and her BBJ was pretty good. Laid her down put on a rubber and pounded her tight pussy. She really gets into it since she clamped her legs around my body. Popped in the bag and sent her on her way. Has a working number but we'll see how long that last.

Mr Mojo Risin
01-25-23, 12:57
Had a good date with her recently. Found her by the White House by the DD and Roof in MP. Some reports are YMMV but I had a solid date with her. She's real tiny and she resembles Tiny (Amber) that used to loop around Wilkens which could be the same person. You know it's her since she carries a kids backpack.

She's 25 with street wear & tear but her service was above average. Coherent and her BBJ was pretty good. Laid her down put on a rubber and pounded her tight pussy. She really gets into it since she clamped her legs around my body. Popped in the bag and sent her on her way. Has a working number but we'll see how long that last.2 different Amber's. Actually hooked up with Tiny Amber about a week ago. As for the Amber in MP, I have never had any issues with her either. She has never asked to do any drugs when she is with me.

Top Job
01-25-23, 14:14
I scooped another Crystal at Washington Blvd and Gable Ave. Not the same Crystal I scooped in the same area awhile back. This one early 50's, bleached blonde, about 5 ft 10 ish. No teeth. Easy to tell from a distance. She apologized for not having them in but I'm thinking that's why I stopped. For a gummy! LOL! Anyway no signs of drugs. Very talkative, almost to distraction but the good news is she doesn't talk with her mouth full. Took her to a quiet spot for an excellent BBBJ. Lots of licking up and down followed by DT. She even suggested I grab her ponytail so I could guide her.

If you don't mind a little age she's a good choice. I will definitely scoop again.

T. J.

Kelso111
01-25-23, 18:44
I recently was out on a stroll on wash by the dunkin and spotted a little pop tart spinner WSW standing about 5'4 100 lbs on the corner. I quickly buck a Uturn and pull up asked if she needed a ride she hops inn said her name was Kansas. No smells. Stated she normally works on the Brooklyn side but I never seen her before. But I remembered reading her reviews about her not allowing cim. But I wondering if she allows creampie fillings. So I decided to take a chance. So we negotiate half / half and hit my spot. We get started she gives average bbj at best with some scraping but overall enough to wake up junior. Then she lays her seat back pulls her panties to the side and I climbed on aboard slid my joystick inside her tight little pussy and tore her ass up until I filled her up like a jelly donut. Pussy was good. On my way taking her back junior wanted another sample. I asked if I can get another pop for a Jackson. She said yea off we went back to my spot. She asked if she could smoke first I said sure and then without saying anything she grabbed my joystick and started polishing my knob well way better then the first time. Then she spreaded her legs wide open nut juice still running out her pussy from first filling I slipped back inside her creamy pussy and she let me pound on those guts until I filled her up with a second load of baby batter. I was drained Damage 50 Good nut.

Your commitment to fillin up and knockin up these girls is so damn commendable. You got some of the best stories on here man.I agree his pictures and reviews are top tier.

BenDhover
01-25-23, 22:43
Was checking in at Tim's and seen a thick healthy looking redhead paying for her room. Staying in the main house where you check in, has anyone seen this one before? She was nice, almost ditched the date to jump in with her.

Also saw another red head get picked by MCD and BOA. Mature cutie from a distance, gingers are my weak spot.

Made a pickup with Kendal or Brittany, wasn't paying attention the name and gave me two. She was brunette with a dancer body and phat ass. Had the wet-wet, filled err up! Almost picked up a tall one that had some kick-ass boots on, looks like she a nice little donkey on her.

ChordMan
01-25-23, 23:32
I scooped another Crystal at Washington Blvd and Gable Ave. Not the same Crystal I scooped in the same area awhile back. This one early 50's, bleached blonde, about 5 ft 10 ish. No teeth. Easy to tell from a distance. She apologized for not having them in but I'm thinking that's why I stopped. For a gummy! LOL! Anyway no signs of drugs. Very talkative, almost to distraction but the good news is she doesn't talk with her mouth full. Took her to a quiet spot for an excellent BBBJ. Lots of licking up and down followed by DT. She even suggested I grab her ponytail so I could guide her.

If you don't mind a little age she's a good choice. I will definitely scoop again.

T. J.I ran into her tonight and I remembered reading your post so I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did.

Just like you said she talks wayyyyyy too much but once you put it in her mouth it's all worth it. She sucked the soul out of me.

She told me she was 46 but the way she blows her age really doesn't matter.

Will repeat and she do have working digits.

CM.

Carlos Minor
01-26-23, 00:12
If it's safe for an Asian guy like me to go to then I'm down. This was very helpful.

Thank you can I do you for more questions?The only way you can get in there is if a Hispanic guys brings you there. Other ways they won't take you in.

Poppy44
01-26-23, 10:15
Was checking in at Tim's and seen a thick healthy looking redhead paying for her room. Staying in the main house where you check in, has anyone seen this one before? She was nice, almost ditched the date to jump in with her.

Also saw another red head get picked by MCD and BOA. Mature cutie from a distance, gingers are my weak spot.

Made a pickup with Kendal or Brittany, wasn't paying attention the name and gave me two. She was brunette with a dancer body and phat ass. Had the wet-wet, filled err up! Almost picked up a tall one that had some kick-ass boots on, looks like she a nice little donkey on her.Where you find this girl at? Sound like she might be worth filling up.

Also I'm curious. Has anyone ever picked up a girl at Tim's before? Like not getting a room but just posting up nearby? I remember one time I stopped there by chance to check some shit with my car and a BSW came out a room and asked if I wanted a date. Are girls just waiting in their rooms for guys to pull up? Or is it based on timing?

PanchSez
01-26-23, 11:47
Where you find this girl at? Sound like she might be worth filling up.

Also I'm curious. Has anyone ever picked up a girl at Tim's before? Like not getting a room but just posting up nearby? I remember one time I stopped there by chance to check some shit with my car and a BSW came out a room and asked if I wanted a date. Are girls just waiting in their rooms for guys to pull up? Or is it based on timing?Just based on timing. Tim's doesn't let girls hang out there and "asks" them to leave or else. Or at least they didn't used to. I've had girls who got left there by dates, recognize my car in the lot, and wait for me to ask for a ride. Kinda awkward with 2 or three girls in your car driving back. Each thinking they were special to you. After they just got finished with whatever. I almost expected a cat fight a couple of times.

BenDhover
01-26-23, 17:02
Just based on timing. Tim's doesn't let girls hang out there and "asks" them to leave or else. Or at least they didn't used to. I've had girls who got left there by dates, recognize my car in the lot, and wait for me to ask for a ride. Kinda awkward with 2 or three girls in your car driving back. Each thinking they were special to you. After they just got finished with whatever. I almost expected a cat fight a couple of times.Picked her up at the DD. It would be nice if they did a line up at Tim's.

RockyB
01-26-23, 23:14
I've had a great time with all three UTR BSW in BP. No drama, all business, and definitely not in the drug addled, crackhead, poor hygiene zombie category. Slightly higher tuition and all three covered but that's my preference compared to the aforementioned zombies. Hard to find but worth the stop.

BenDhover
01-27-23, 00:22
Looks like a couple dealers got pinched at the circle tonight. Saw at least 5 cop cars and a bunch of leos.LOTS of LE tonight in force! Blvd and circle was dry because of it as well. Saw a few LE bust a fast you-turn for those driving by you-haul strip that quickly turned around. A monger once said, act like you belong there and they won't mess with you. Seen a few fools due a paranoid you-turn at first glance of the LE and got chased down. Has the strip been this hot lately?

BenDhover
01-27-23, 00:33
Has anyone seen pregnant Sarah recently? Drove though Wednesday AM early semi ghost town. Asked a few about her. One said she died. Just wondering if she was around and had baby. Her habit seem stronger than her.Believe I saw her tonight by Pulaski. Standing in the medium with pan handling man. At least similar looking chica.

TalkinTrash
01-27-23, 14:46
Looks familiar.

Horsetrader
01-27-23, 15:36
Also I'm curious. Has anyone ever picked up a girl at Tim's before?Not that, but I've had the opposite. After one session I was a little bit slow getting dressed and my girl stepped outside. By the time I came out she was talking to her "old friend" and she decided to stay with him. That was ideal for me since I didn't need to drive back to the hood and I didn't need to deal with her asking for McDonalds.

JoeF1987
01-27-23, 16:50
They are still around the most active are in Bedford Station Apartments in Prince George's County. I no longer go there, but I have friends who do. The benefits are, they are less expensive and some of the women are beautiful. You will find quality there better than any prostitute on the street, and the environment is relatively safe. The problem with these places are they move around frequently, so sometimes when you show up and can't find where they have moved to. They are also located in apartments that resemble 3rd world conditions. When I tell you the conditions were bad in some of these apartments, some windows were boarded up, and the rodents move slow though out the apartment watching you fuck. When I use to leave these places, I would change my clothes in my truck and put what I had on in a trash bag to wash. I have heard that the conditions have improved, but I haven't been back there. The other downside is that the operators do not trust anyone that's not Hispanic. If you speak Spanish all you have to do is to walk around the complex and ask which apartment they are set up in. If you are Latino you can expect to pay $20 for some great quality. If you don't speak Spanish, you will need pay a Latino guy in the neighborhood to get you in ($20) and the brothel will charge you around $40-$50. They will profile you too, if you are White and look like Bob Saget you are in, but if you look like Machine gun Kelly they will turn you away. Likewise, if you are Black and look like Steve Urkel or Ben Carson you are in but if you look like Little Wayne you don't have a chance. Blacks, whites, Asians, Indians and Arabs, don't waste your time. Also if they catch you recording, or if you slip the worker your number they will ban you, that's what happened to me. Below is a link to how these places use to look.

https://dbknews.com/2021/07/28/langley-park-tenants-casa-bedford-victoria-stations-apartments/I went there recently but these places are hit or miss few 4. Not bad for price but they are hit or miss place was decent.

BigPappay
01-27-23, 18:23
LOTS of LE tonight in force! Blvd and circle was dry because of it as well. Saw a few LE bust a fast you-turn for those driving by you-haul strip that quickly turned around. A monger once said, act like you belong there and they won't mess with you. Seen a few fools due a paranoid you-turn at first glance of the LE and got chased down. Has the strip been this hot lately?Video gets released shortly. Donut hounds will be out in force.

Mumford1
01-27-23, 20:28
Looks familiar.Any info to jog the memory?

BigTruckBob
01-28-23, 09:54
Watch out at the BOA on Washington Blvd and Patapsaco. I needed $10 bills so I stopped there recently, it was around 4 am. The drive through was down so I had to park and walk up to the ATM. I haven't had any issues in the past; however, this time two panhandlers approached me from opposite directions. One guy was already walking the center strip on Patapsaco, he walked into street and repeatedly screamed to take out a few dollars for him. I ignored him, but when I turned around I saw another guy walking from McDonald's parking lot. He was definitely a meth addict and his face was covered in sores. He stood blocking my drivers door and asked for money as I walking back to my truck. I told him that I couldn't help him, and asked him to back up. He said he saw me use the ATM and asked so how I don't have it. He went into a rant about how he sleeps in a tent, and haven't ate in days and needs my help. He had this look as if he wanted to do something but was working the nerve up to try me. This pissed me off and caused me to lose my temper with him, he backed down and walked away. Although my reaction scared him off, I think he would have attempted to rob me otherwise.

LookingOn
01-28-23, 10:21
Saw this one come out the convenience store off Wash Blvd. Down by DD. Very bad attitude. She said don't cum in me. So I obliged and filled her up. 4 for CIP.

PanchSez
01-28-23, 10:36
Looks familiar.Where was the pic taken. And sho the person beside her. It will help us figure it out.

Fuzby69
01-28-23, 11:03
Recently noticing no scalliwags on the stroll on Dundalk Ave, noticing more cops on Graceland and other commonly known pick up areas. I guess citizens are complaining probably.

Kelso111
01-28-23, 11:34
Saw this one come out the convenience store off Wash Blvd. Down by DD. Very bad attitude. She said don't cum in me. So I obliged and filled her up. 4 for CIP.You're a savage, LOL.

TsaBro3355
01-28-23, 13:04
I've had a great time with all three UTR BSW in BP. No drama, all business, and definitely not in the drug addled, crackhead, poor hygiene zombie category. Slightly higher tuition and all three covered but that's my preference compared to the aforementioned zombies. Hard to find but worth the stop.Where do you find them?

LegendHD
01-28-23, 15:31
Where was the pic taken. And sho the person beside her. It will help us figure it out.He got that picture from a FB page, that woman is off limits. (unless you want the cops on your ass). She's feature on the Baltimore county police page, and she was reported missing, she's from Florida. She's heading back to Florida soon with her mother.

LOL people up here getting desperate trying to sleep with the missing haha.

On another note anyone seen old lady Linda from mp? I dealt with her a few times. 🙂.

RBrooksc
01-28-23, 21:12
Looks familiar.There was a missing person's report on her. She is back with her mom.

Apache 12
01-29-23, 10:25
Has anyone seen or heard from Kiara like real recent? Has she gotten another phone yet? Asking for a friend.

Truckie2
01-29-23, 10:56
Looks familiar.WBAL has posted that she is a missing person.

Thundra89
01-29-23, 12:16
Has anyone seen or heard from Kiara like real recent? Has she gotten another phone yet? Asking for a friend.She texted me sometime around Christmas saying she was at Tip Top in With a Number I haven't heard of before.

I deleted the text because my spouse asked me who it was when it beeped.

I told her it was Spam.

Propilot
01-29-23, 12:34
I'm a man that generally works in cash only and always carry more than Ill need and have a thing for nice watches and german cars. Never once did anything go missing. I normally showered before taking her back. Plenty of time with all of my shit laying on the table and dresser. She could have snatched everything and been gone before I could have turned the water off. Never a single dollar pinched from my wallet. She may be a walker, but I wouldn't call her desperate. She (as weird as it sounds) has morals and would rather work for it than steal it. Only other woman I've come across with her work ethic and values wears a wedding band that matches mine. High end escorts, AMP workers, bar * streetwalkers, it doesn't matter. As far as working women go, I will always say kiara is one in a billion. If only I had come across her when she was clean and before 200000 other dicks had been in her LOL.

Definitely true about Kiara. I've dated Kiara over seventy five times total and she has never stolen from me either. I no longer see her but I hope that she is okay. I tell you this, if I was 100 % sure that I would meet Kiara 's twin in the Philippines, I would have traveled there years ago.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Rolo23
01-29-23, 13:29
Anyone likes watching people getting down.

Apache 12
01-29-23, 15:18
She texted me sometime around Christmas saying she was at Tip Top in With a Number I haven't heard of before.

I deleted the text because my spouse asked me who it was when it beeped.

I told her it was Spam.Yes that was before she had her phone stolen, 111 was the last digits she had before being stolen.

Apache 12
01-29-23, 15:24
I'm a man that generally works in cash only and always carry more than Ill need and have a thing for nice watches and german cars. Never once did anything go missing. I normally showered before taking her back. Plenty of time with all of my shit laying on the table and dresser. She could have snatched everything and been gone before I could have turned the water off. Never a single dollar pinched from my wallet. She may be a walker, but I wouldn't call her desperate. She (as weird as it sounds) has morals and would rather work for it than steal it. Only other woman I've come across with her work ethic and values wears a wedding band that matches mine. High end escorts, AMP workers, bar * streetwalkers, it doesn't matter. As far as working women go, I will always say kiara is one in a billion. If only I had come across her when she was clean and before 200000 other dicks had been in her LOL.

Definitely true about Kiara. I've dated Kiara over seventy five times total and she has never stolen from me either. I no longer see her but I hope that she is okay. I tell you this, if I was 100 % sure that I would meet Kiara 's twin in the Philippines, I would have traveled there years ago.

Propilot-Always check your six.She has never stolen from me either and like yourself, I have left money and other valuables within reach just to see if she would be tempted, but she is one of a kind for street walker. I really believe she would ask for something before stealing it.

Mr Mojo Risin
01-29-23, 18:12
Has anyone seen or heard from Kiara like real recent? Has she gotten another phone yet? Asking for a friend.She's around. Picked her up today. New spot is Morrell Park area. Didn't ask if she had a phone or not.

BigPappay
01-29-23, 18:13
You're a savage, LOL.Old saying goes. Be careful what you ask for.

Apache 12
01-29-23, 19:12
She's around. Picked her up today. New spot is Morrell Park area. Didn't ask if she had a phone or not.Good to hear, I knew this was her new spot, but hadn't seen or heard from her. She only comes up to get the meds and then she's off again to where ever she's staying at the time. Could be anywhere from Columbia to Halethorpe. If anyone gets her new digits could you please pass them along to me in a pm.

Thanks.

Apache.

RockyB
01-29-23, 22:57
Where do you find them?Pontiac and 6th early morning or late at night.

SteveStone123
01-29-23, 23:14
Watch out at the BOA on Washington Blvd and Patapsaco. I needed $10 bills so I stopped there recently, it was around 4 am. The drive through was down so I had to park and walk up to the ATM. I haven't had any issues in the past; however, this time two panhandlers approached me from opposite directions. One guy was already walking the center strip on Patapsaco, he walked into street and repeatedly screamed to take out a few dollars for him. I ignored him, but when I turned around I saw another guy walking from McDonald's parking lot. He was definitely a meth addict and his face was covered in sores. He stood blocking my drivers door and asked for money as I walking back to my truck. I told him that I couldn't help him, and asked him to back up. He said he saw me use the ATM and asked so how I don't have it. He went into a rant about how he sleeps in a tent, and haven't ate in days and needs my help. He had this look as if he wanted to do something but was working the nerve up to try me. This pissed me off and caused me to lose my temper with him, he backed down and walked away. Although my reaction scared him off, I think he would have attempted to rob me otherwise.There used to be a security guard for that BOA ATM. Not sure whether they work 24 X 7 or only during banking hours.

BenDhover
01-30-23, 01:01
Good to hear, I knew this was her new spot, but hadn't seen or heard from her. She only comes up to get the meds and then she's off again to where ever she's staying at the time. Could be anywhere from Columbia to Halethorpe. If anyone gets her new digits could you please pass them along to me in a pm.

Thanks.

Apache.Dreamed about her today, phone was stolen but will text you from a friends phone to get in touch. Better off training birds to send signals. She's A sweetheart but getting thinner. Saw her walking by Aldi and DD the last few times I've seen her.

Phone theft must be topping the leader board, I swear every other lady is saying the same sh*.

Old Monger
01-30-23, 06:18
I have dated short-haired fortyish MILFish Italian-American Angela twice and am pleased to recommend her to my fellow gentlemongers. She did not need to get well prior to our "date" and I paid forty dollars with a five dollar tip. She performed fellatio vigorously for those of you who do not like Abbie's slow, soft style. Her performance was similar to that of bootylicious Heather and short-haired Olivia. She resides in a real house with BGE services not a bando and she is quite clean so DATY went well as it did with Olivia and Heather. Abbie prefers to limit her services to fellatio and swears she will be in rehab very soon. Happy mongering.

BoloBellgrande
01-30-23, 07:05
Dreamed about her today, phone was stolen but will text you from a friends phone to get in touch. Better off training birds to send signals. She's A sweetheart but getting thinner. Saw her walking by Aldi and DD the last few times I've seen her.

Phone theft must be topping the leader board, I swear every other lady is saying the same sh*.That's not the best area for pickups, way to many passers by, including LE. I can pretty much guess where she's staying from previous conversations with her. It would be better to just camp out for a bit and grab something to eat and catch her leaving out or coming back.

Smoke460
01-30-23, 07:25
WBAL has posted that she is a missing person.Saw her Friday. She still doesn't have a phone yet.

MrKwell
01-30-23, 10:09
Was just strolling down wash running some personal errands. I saw a familiar silhouette at the gas pump across from the uhaul. I made a quick flip around the block and saw Linda standing there. Haven't seen her in years. I had to made the scoop. Drove to a nice private location to chat a bit and do the deed. Mic work was good as it was back then and took instructions very well and gave the boys much needed love. Finished off by blasting everything I had down the pipe. She swallowed every drop like it was the last bit of juice at the bottom of your cup. Chatted some more just to catch up. Drive back and dropped her off. Gave me her number before she got out. Gave standard plus tip for her exemplary service. She looks way older now but can still take care of business. And still have some size to be her but obviously not as plump as she once was back in the day.

Checkumout
01-30-23, 10:21
Has anyone seen or heard from lazy eye Heather that used th hang around 2nd Street in Brooklyn, I believe she moved to Elkridge with some guy a few years back?

ShadowFox76
01-30-23, 10:29
Was just strolling down wash running some personal errands. I saw a familiar silhouette at the gas pump across from the uhaul. I made a quick flip around the block and saw Linda standing there. Haven't seen her in years. I had to made the scoop. Drove to a nice private location to chat a bit and do the deed. Mic work was good as it was back then and took instructions very well and gave the boys much needed love. Finished off by blasting everything I had down the pipe. She swallowed every drop like it was the last bit of juice at the bottom of your cup. Chatted some more just to catch up. Drive back and dropped her off. Gave me her number before she got out. Gave standard plus tip for her exemplary service. She looks way older now but can still take care of business. And still have some size to be her but obviously not as plump as she once was back in the day.That's why I can rely on Linda. She's easy to work with, takes direction well, easy to talk to, and she wants to leave you satisfied. Has never stolen from me either. Yeah most of the time I'd want to pick up a younger, thicker girl, but sometimes it's good to go with someone reliable.

MrClean117
01-30-23, 23:27
That's why I can rely on Linda. She's easy to work with, takes direction well, easy to talk to, and she wants to leave you satisfied. Has never stolen from me either. Yeah most of the time I'd want to pick up a younger, thicker girl, but sometimes it's good to go with someone reliable.Can you message me her number or link?

Laurens
01-31-23, 02:29
Was just strolling down wash running some personal errands. I saw a familiar silhouette at the gas pump across from the uhaul. I made a quick flip around the block and saw Linda standing there. Haven't seen her in years. I had to made the scoop. Drove to a nice private location to chat a bit and do the deed. Mic work was good as it was back then and took instructions very well and gave the boys much needed love. Finished off by blasting everything I had down the pipe. She swallowed every drop like it was the last bit of juice at the bottom of your cup. Chatted some more just to catch up. Drive back and dropped her off. Gave me her number before she got out. Gave standard plus tip for her exemplary service. She looks way older now but can still take care of business. And still have some size to be her but obviously not as plump as she once was back in the day.Man sounds good does she have one eye.

HerStorm
01-31-23, 09:30
Has anyone seen or have contact for BSW Sara with that phat ass? Been trying to catch up with her. These were some old pics she sent.

MrKwell
01-31-23, 10:55
Didn't feel like doing endless loops around the various hunting grounds last night. Especially with gas prices going back up at the moment. So I decided to gave Tammy a call and see if she was up for the challenge. Drove out and picked her up and went to one of my special locations. She can be a bit chatty but still cool. I wasn't in the mood for talk. Told her to take everything off. Started with some nice and slow pole polishing. After a few minutes, I put the front seat back for some ground and pound action for a bit then finished her off doggy. Cleaned up and took her back home. Damage was half a football field plus a small tip for taking it like the champ she is. Always good to have a reliable one on your roster. Happy hunting gents.

AfriKant
01-31-23, 10:55
Has anyone seen or have contact for BSW Sara with that phat ass? Been trying to catch up with her. These were some old pics she sent.She used to be so cool but idk which one of you let her slide with the gps mentality. I threw her out my car after she snuck a hit in the whip. And she tried to get me to dine at the why lmao, Some of us are going out sad.

Agent Mulder
01-31-23, 10:58
I met Mattie a few days ago at the circle. She said she was from Rockville, came down to make some $. I got to say she is extremely pretty with glasses, she has all the assets in a woman I like. This girl got the total package. She got in the car, we discussed what we both wanted out of the experience an agreed. Off we go to the Tel for one of the best experience I've had since I left Colombia last month. She didn't disappoint at all. The crazy thing is I could have kept her the night but I had to work. Nice find, I'm looking forward seeing her again if I can catch her. No phone at this time. YMMV.

Oak.10 pm 'ish by the Circle. Total desolate landscape then utterly of the blue came this very attractive, TGTBT, woman named Maddie / Mattie. She fitted Oakwood's description to a tee, but in the end, the big head won out due to how out of place, look wise, she was, especially during a time where even the zombies were nowhere to be seen.

Did I missed out on a good one? I did not snap a photo of her, too dark for one, and also just in case my divination proved to be correct.

Does anyone have a photo of this Maddie / Mattie?

-Fox.

Phyuck Yiu
01-31-23, 11:07
Saw her Friday. She still doesn't have a phone yet.Where did you find her at? I've been trying to catch back up with her for a bit.

Phyuck!

HerStorm
01-31-23, 12:03
She used to be so cool but idk which one of you let her slide with the gps mentality. I threw her out my car after she snuck a hit in the whip. And she tried to get me to dine at the why lmao, Some of us are going out sad.She was real cool awhile ago. Used to run up soon as she would spot my car. We would hit a little spot and get to work. She started trying to demand some daty when I started seeing her later. Like nah, that ain't happening. She hit me one time talking about she's pregnant and all. Lucky for me, I got that problem taken cared of years ago. I just like the healthier size ladies out there a little better.

Assman To You
01-31-23, 12:05
10 pm 'ish by the Circle. Total desolate landscape then utterly of the blue came this very attractive, TGTBT, woman named Maddie / Mattie. She fitted Oakwood's description to a tee, but in the end, the big head won out due to how out of place, look wise, she was, especially during a time where even the zombies were nowhere to be seen.

Did I missed out on a good one? I did not snap a photo of her, too dark for one, and also just in case my divination proved to be correct.

-Fox.Someone get out there and get us a pic. I've seen one in that area that could fit the description but she made no eye contact and was walking to fast to scoop.

BlueEyesFun
01-31-23, 12:27
10 pm 'ish by the Circle. Total desolate landscape then utterly of the blue came this very attractive, TGTBT, woman named Maddie / Mattie. She fitted Oakwood's description to a tee, but in the end, the big head won out due to how out of place, look wise, she was, especially during a time where even the zombies were nowhere to be seen.

-Fox.If this is the Maddie you have in mind, I'd have to say you missed out on a good one! This photo was taken the last time we were together about 8 months ago just before she was supposed to leave for rehab. Wouldn't mind seeing her again myself, had some fun times with her. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

YeahWellOkay
01-31-23, 12:30
That's not the best area for pickups, way to many passers by, including LE. I can pretty much guess where she's staying from previous conversations with her. It would be better to just camp out for a bit and grab something to eat and catch her leaving out or coming back.I have family and friends who live along the Morrell Park track. Went to visit a family member who lives on one of the side streets by the fire house. Saw K and a friend leaving a recently vacated house on the street. She was looking in the gutter picking up cigarette butts, eating from a bag of chips. She looks rough, matted hair, hands filthy. The guy was a thin AA with braids. Felt bad for her so went to that deli store and grabbed her a pack of smokes, drink and one of the freshly made sandwiches that they sell. Went looking for her and found her friend, he said she left him to go to work. So that's what she calls it Work? Oh well looked for her for a little while and when I didn't find her I passed the sandwich, cigs and drink on to a homeless man I saw. He thanked me over and over. Guys ya gurl is looking more and more rough.

Apache 12
01-31-23, 13:42
I have family and friends who live along the Morrell Park track. Went to visit a family member who lives on one of the side streets by the fire house. Saw K and a friend leaving a recently vacated house on the street. She was looking in the gutter picking up cigarette butts, eating from a bag of chips. She looks rough, matted hair, hands filthy. The guy was a thin AA with braids. Felt bad for her so went to that deli store and grabbed her a pack of smokes, drink and one of the freshly made sandwiches that they sell. Went looking for her and found her friend, he said she left him to go to work. So that's what she calls it Work? Oh well looked for her for a little while and when I didn't find her I passed the sandwich, cigs and drink on to a homeless man I saw. He thanked me over and over. Guys ya gurl is looking more and more rough.Thanks for that update, what a shame for her to fall to the streets like this, I just left the area trying to find her, but with no luck. If any of you fella's see her try and talk her back home for help.

Member #6376
01-31-23, 14:24
I hope I make it to B-More to see the myth, the legend, aka K-Baby before it is to late. I surely hope she gets her life together and soon.

Agent Mulder
01-31-23, 14:38
If this is the Maddie you have in mind, I'd have to say you missed out on a good one! This photo was taken the last time we were together about 8 months ago just before she was supposed to leave for rehab. Wouldn't mind seeing her again myself, had some fun times with her. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.Nice find, brother. But unfortunately it's not the one in my encounter. The Mattie / Maddie I saw last night was thicker, more voluptuous as described in Oakwood's post.

Fox.

StayAnonymous
01-31-23, 15:03
Third time and now its 2 for 3.

She's out by rofo now. Standard rates. About 5'4" dark straight hair shoulder length. I think grey sweat pants.

Slim but with nice full b cups up top.

Funny personality.

Just don't let her smoke or she'll be too paranoid to do anything.

Moraxus
01-31-23, 15:21
Has anyone seen or have contact for BSW Sara with that phat ass? Been trying to catch up with her. These were some old pics she sent.She lives in the house on furrow, saw her a few weeks ago. Never dated her though, I was tempted to get her number, not sure if she's underage or not.

PanchSez
01-31-23, 15:28
Didn't feel like doing endless loops around the various hunting grounds last night. Especially with gas prices going back up at the moment. So I decided to gave Tammy a call and see if she was up for the challenge. Drove out and picked her up and went to one of my special locations. She can be a bit chatty but still cool. I wasn't in the mood for talk. Told her to take everything off. Started with some nice and slow pole polishing. After a few minutes, I put the front seat back for some ground and pound action for a bit then finished her off doggy. Cleaned up and took her back home. Damage was half a football field plus a small tip for taking it like the champ she is. Always good to have a reliable one on your roster. Happy hunting gents.Which Tammy?

Mumford1
01-31-23, 18:10
So I ended up getting together with Gigi last week. She hangs out by the westside shopping center. Took her to Tim's. Decent service. Doesn't rush. Wide open menu. Loose skin without the clothes but not too bad. She looks like late 40's. I only gave her 40 beans for full service and she didn't ask for more and didn't complain. The head was really good but the pussy stunk LOL. I'm probably going to stick to BJ's next time I see her.

BlueEyesFun
01-31-23, 19:02
Nice find, brother. But unfortunately it's not the one in my encounter. The Mattie / Maddie I saw last night was thicker, more voluptuous as described in Oakwood's post.

Fox.Just for clarification I'm pretty certain this is the Maddie described in Oakwood's post! Here's another look at her from a different perspective, but you could always check with Oakwood to verify if this is the one he spoke of in his post! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BenHenderson
01-31-23, 19:33
Heading to MD next week. I am looking for a PYT. Anyone have any info on this one?

https://elpinky.com/united-states/maryland/baltimore/escorts/female/410-863-2245-come-fuck-me-babe-incall-outcall-or-car-fun-38199.html

Says she's not a pro which kinda turned me on. I love the green ones. If anyone has the 411 or has any recommendations. Please send them my way.

BenDhover
01-31-23, 19:44
Third time and now its 2 for 3.

She's out by rofo now. Standard rates. About 5'4" dark straight hair shoulder length. I think grey sweat pants.

Slim but with nice full b cups up top.

Funny personality.

Just don't let her smoke or she'll be too paranoid to do anything.Met her yesterday, bandages all over her legs and wouldn't assert the K9 position due to knee. Nice little perky melons on her, says she's 24. Her hand was also black like Mr. Deeds foot. BJ was weak and scrapes.

SteveStone123
01-31-23, 22:45
Near the triangle.

Frasier69
01-31-23, 22:57
Heading to MD next week. I am looking for a PYT. Anyone have any info on this one?

https://elpinky.com/united-states/maryland/baltimore/escorts/female/410-863-2245-come-fuck-me-babe-incall-outcall-or-car-fun-38199.html

Says she's not a pro which kinda turned me on. I love the green ones. If anyone has the 411 or has any recommendations. Please send them my way.Wanted 50 downpayment via cashapp so clearly a scammer.

Laurens
01-31-23, 23:37
Near the triangle.Looks like a good cum guzzler.

Laurens
01-31-23, 23:38
So I ended up getting together with Gigi last week. She hangs out by the westside shopping center. Took her to Tim's. Decent service. Doesn't rush. Wide open menu. Loose skin without the clothes but not too bad. She looks like late 40's. I only gave her 40 beans for full service and she didn't ask for more and didn't complain. The head was really good but the pussy stunk LOL. I'm probably going to stick to BJ's next time I see her.LOL and videos.

TsaBro3355
02-01-23, 00:09
Near the triangle.Who is this? Is this Kansas?

Aamco
02-01-23, 01:54
Here is a recent pic of Maddie. I agree she is a lot of fun.

Room or car? Any of you guys like taking turns or simultaneously dating these girls during a session? Visiting soon and might be fun to **** a few out.

Just for clarification I'm pretty certain this is the Maddie described in Oakwood's post! Here's another look at her from a different perspective, but you could always check with Oakwood to verify if this is the one he spoke of in his post! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BigTruckBob
02-01-23, 10:38
You can find her between the Dunkin' Donuts and Uhaul on Washington. She's a 39 WSW, wears a lot of make-up to hide her skin imperfections, and claims she was a RN. I had her a few times back in 2016-2018, she looked a lot better then but I didn't remember her until she started talking. She tried to get $30 for a BJ and I reminded her that I use to give her $25 for head and sex. She asked if I could do at least $20, and I agreed. The BJ was decent but now she seems like she's looking for a quick score. Although she was friendly on the surface, her behaviour reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. "You ever turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you. " The moment she thought I wasn't looking she stared at me contemptuously. I know a lot of prostitutes give you dirty looks when they think you are not looking but it annoys me, after all I didn't get them hooked on heroin. I say all this because I get the impression that she believes she's above prostitution, and acts like she doesn't want to do the act. I gave her $20 and declined to tip her. Like I said the head was good, but I don't care if I pick her up again.

StayAnonymous
02-01-23, 10:42
Kansas is in MP these days but she used to hang by the triangle months ago. Kansas hair is much shorter, not more than shoulder length. She used to wear it longer but cut it recently. Kansas is probably 100#. Sharp nose. Talks kinda fast and jokes around a lot.

Who is this? Is this Kansas?

SW Auditor
02-01-23, 12:39
I posted this is another thread, but felt everyone should know about. For those who might think Bmore is dead and that there's no more SW out, take a look at the attached photo. The really hot redhead one standing on the far left is Cara. I'll post some more photos of her soon along with an accurate description of her services. What I can quickly tell you about her is that she's by far the hottest SW in Bmore hands down. However, watch out for this one. She is a huge manipulator, meaning she'll say whatever it is you want to hear and give you false hope in order to milk you of all your money. Also, she doesn't like having sex with random strangers, so you're going to have to start off with just doing BJ and get to know her before she'll start having sex with you. But like I said, I'll post more about her later. The girl next to Cara is tomboy Crystal, she's pretty cool and gives some good BBBJ wCIM. She has some really big tits that are good to suck on. And the one on the far right is Cassidy or Cass. She use to have some amazing snatch that guys would love to bust huge loads in. But because of her large drug use / habit she is more hit or miss nowadays. I'll write a more accurate description of her services too in another post. The other three are more of your, "if there's no one else around and you really need to bust", then just take whatever scraps are out type.

BlueEyesFun
02-01-23, 12:48
You can find her between the Dunkin' Donuts and Uhaul on Washington. She's a 39 WSW, wears a lot of make-up to hide her skin imperfections, and claims she was a RN. I had her a few times back in 2016-2018, she looked a lot better then but I didn't remember her until she started talking. She tried to get $30 for a BJ and I reminded her that I use to give her $25 for head and sex. She asked if I could do at least $20, and I agreed. The BJ was decent but now she seems like she's looking for a quick score. Although she was friendly on the surface, her behaviour reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. "You ever turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you. " The moment she thought I wasn't looking she stared at me contemptuously. I know a lot of prostitutes give you dirty looks when they think you are not looking but it annoys me, after all I didn't get them hooked on heroin. I say all this because I get the impression that she believes she's above prostitution, and acts like she doesn't want to do the act. I gave her $20 and declined to tip her. Like I said the head was good, but I don't care if I pick her up again.Here's another look at her when she was walking Ashton between Westside Shopping Center and the Triangle. I tried her a couple times which proved to be more than enough waste of my time. Her head is mediocre at best in my opinion and it's obvious she dislikes sucking dicks to support her and her boyfriend's habit. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

WangusMaximus
02-01-23, 13:03
Is purple haired Raven, the one who wears the Beetlejuice pants still out there? Been wanting to catch her for half a year with no luck. Not the one with the spider tattoo.

StayAnonymous
02-01-23, 13:35
Yeah I had similar experience, I won't say it was rushed but she did ask if I was getting close. She definitely looks worse than those photos now. Noticed the makeup too. She smelled like a shower was badly needed so went with just BBBJ. Standard rate. I rolled down my windows and told her I could tell she's been out on the street for days homeless. You can find her in MP anywhere from uhaul to the deli.

Here's another look at her when she was walking Ashton between Westside Shopping Center and the Triangle. I tried her a couple times which proved to be more than enough waste of my time. Her head is mediocre at best in my opinion and it's obvious she dislikes sucking dicks to support her and her boyfriend's habit. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.

BenHenderson
02-01-23, 14:24
Wanted 50 downpayment via cashapp so clearly a scammer.I never heard from her. Thanks, any recommendations?

Shune
02-01-23, 16:05
Here is a recent pic of Maddie. I agree she is a lot of fun.Is this the Maddie / Mattie from Rockville originally reported on in May?

Klove48
02-01-23, 17:57
I posted this is another thread, but felt everyone should know about. For those who might think Bmore is dead and that there's no more SW out, take a look at the attached photo. The really hot redhead one standing on the far left is Cara. I'll post some more photos of her soon along with an accurate description of her services. What I can quickly tell you about her is that she's by far the hottest SW in Bmore hands down. However, watch out for this one. She is a huge manipulator, meaning she'll say whatever it is you want to hear and give you false hope in order to milk you of all your money. Also, she doesn't like having sex with random strangers, so you're going to have to start off with just doing BJ and get to know her before she'll start having sex with you. But like I said, I'll post more about her later. The girl next to Cara is tomboy Crystal, she's pretty cool and gives some good BBBJ wCIM. She has some really big tits that are good to suck on. And the one on the far right is Cassidy or Cass. She use to have some amazing snatch that guys would love to bust huge loads in. But because of her large drug use / habit she is more hit or miss nowadays. I'll write a more accurate description of her services too in another post. The other three are more of your, "if there's no one else around and you really need to bust", then just take whatever scraps are out type.Good report. But a correction is needed. The chic standing next to Cara is not "tomboy" Crystal. That's the "Crystal" that use to dance awhile back and lived on Payson. I think Cassidy and your Crystal still live together.

P.S.

Cara is cool as long as you are not a "push-over".

Peace.

BenDhover
02-01-23, 22:24
I posted this is another thread, but felt everyone should know about. For those who might think Bmore is dead and that there's no more SW out, take a look at the attached photo. The really hot redhead one standing on the far left is Cara. I'll post some more photos of her soon along with an accurate description of her services. What I can quickly tell you about her is that she's by far the hottest SW in Bmore hands down. However, watch out for this one. She is a huge manipulator, meaning she'll say whatever it is you want to hear and give you false hope in order to milk you of all your money. Also, she doesn't like having sex with random strangers, so you're going to have to start off with just doing BJ and get to know her before she'll start having sex with you. But like I said, I'll post more about her later. The girl next to Cara is tomboy Crystal, she's pretty cool and gives some good BBBJ wCIM. She has some really big tits that are good to suck on. And the one on the far right is Cassidy or Cass. She use to have some amazing snatch that guys would love to bust huge loads in. But because of her large drug use / habit she is more hit or miss nowadays. I'll write a more accurate description of her services too in another post. The other three are more of your, "if there's no one else around and you really need to bust", then just take whatever scraps are out type.Does cara stay off Wilkins? Was making my rounds and saw a young little redhead off the main intersection crossing the ST. Tried to give her a wave but she just stared with the look of death. Seen her jump in two monger's cars in front of the dope boys.

Also caught a little cutie all the way down Ramsey, she gave me a smile but LE were out in all positions.

BenDhover
02-01-23, 22:31
Thanks for that update, what a shame for her to fall to the streets like this, I just left the area trying to find her, but with no luck. If any of you fella's see her try and talk her back home for help.K from Sunday.

BenDhover
02-01-23, 22:49

Made a pickup with Kendal or Brittany, wasn't paying attention the name and gave me two. She was brunette with a dancer body and phat ass. Had the wet-wet, filled err up! Almost picked up a tall one that had some kick-ass boots on, looks like she a nice little donkey on her.Was able to pick up the tall yetti with kick ass motorcross boots on. The name is blaze, one of the cleaner SW'ers I've encountered. No recent signs of use, but certainly a user in the past from the looks of rotten teeth and scarred legs. She's a tall B* with a nice ass and small B cup. Great K9 view and one of the tighter snatches I've experienced. She's a bit demanding and thinks she's worth more than the regular fare, told her why doesn't she go elsewhere if she doesn't like the compensation. We settled on 60, all covered play. I would repeat. Works and rooms with strawberry.

Addies
02-02-23, 06:19
Room or car? Any of you guys like taking turns or simultaneously dating these girls during a session? Visiting soon and might be fun to **** a few out.I'd no doubt be down to bust one of these girls down with you bro!

BoloBellgrande
02-02-23, 08:07
K from Sunday.I was around that area yesterday evening looking for her. I'm going to try again this evening. When I think of how beautiful she looks when she's clean and healthy, I can't understand why some monger hasn't made her a offer she can't refuse. She would be the perfect housemate.

BigPappay
02-02-23, 11:14
Does cara stay off Wilkins? Was making my rounds and saw a young little redhead off the main intersection crossing the ST. Tried to give her a wave but she just stared with the look of death. Seen her jump in two monger's cars in front of the dope boys.

Also caught a little cutie all the way down Ramsey, she gave me a smile but LE were out in all positions.Could've been the one I saw in front of a boarded up house down there. Got the wave but saw a dude in a car at the top of the hill. Possible setup so I moved on.

Apache 12
02-02-23, 15:46
I was around that area yesterday evening looking for her. I'm going to try again this evening. When I think of how beautiful she looks when she's clean and healthy, I can't understand why some monger hasn't made her a offer she can't refuse. She would be the perfect housemate.I did catch up with her Tuesday evening, she supposed to hit rehab yesterday but not sure if she was going to make it. I told her to do her best because she was really looking wore out and she agreed she was looking rough. But even though she is near the bottom she still wants to please and does. I don't think anyone is going to tame her anytime soon because she does enjoy the sex and drugs, there have been several mongers who let her live with them for awhile but then she gets better and back to the hard life again. Hopefully someday she will get out once and for all and live a good life.

Be Safe.

BigTruckBob
02-02-23, 17:46
Here's another look at her when she was walking Ashton between Westside Shopping Center and the Triangle. I tried her a couple times which proved to be more than enough waste of my time. Her head is mediocre at best in my opinion and it's obvious she dislikes sucking dicks to support her and her boyfriend's habit. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace! BEF.
Yeah I had similar experience, I won't say it was rushed but she did ask if I was getting close. She definitely looks worse than those photos now. Noticed the makeup too. She smelled like a shower was badly needed so went with just BBBJ. Standard rate. I rolled down my windows and told her I could tell she's been out on the street for days homeless. You can find her in MP anywhere from uhaul to the deli.I am glad we have a consensus since we all have experienced her. The pictures that I posted were recent, and that particular day she didn't smell. You are right mediocre is a more accurate assessment of her BJ. I described it as decent / good because her mouth felt good, no teeth scrapes, it wasn't dry, and I busted on her face for $20. She didn't rush me, but she flinched away when I touched her. In the video we made, she shook her head as if she was disgusted by blowing me and kept giving me dirty looks like she was being forced to suck. I am a realist, I know these prostitutes don't want to have to turn tricks to buy dope, but no one is making them to do any of it. A funny thing, since my original post she approached me again while I was sitting in DD parking lot. She acted as if she was excited to see me and wanted to date. When I said no, she asked if she did something wrong the last time, I sent her on her way.

Natural Feel
02-02-23, 18:13
I saw MILF Lisa a few weeks ago near the Westside shopping area. I took her suggestion and went to a side street for headache relief. She swallowed some nut milk and earned 30 for her troubles. I'd meet her again.

P.S. Always check your car after a date. She left behind some things that would make uncle ask some very uncomfortable questions.

Mumford1
02-02-23, 20:48
I saw MILF Lisa a few weeks ago near the Westside shopping area. I took her suggestion and went to a side street for headache relief. She swallowed some nut milk and earned 30 for her troubles. I'd meet her again.

P.S. Always check your car after a date. She left behind some things that would make uncle ask some very uncomfortable questions.Last time I got head from her, she left behind 20 bucks. So I was only out 5 beanslol.

Poppy44
02-02-23, 22:47
Was able to pick up the tall yetti with kick ass motorcross boots on. The name is blaze, one of the cleaner SW'ers I've encountered. No recent signs of use, but certainly a user in the past from the looks of rotten teeth and scarred legs. She's a tall B* with a nice ass and small B cup. Great K9 view and one of the tighter snatches I've experienced. She's a bit demanding and thinks she's worth more than the regular fare, told her why doesn't she go elsewhere if she doesn't like the compensation. We settled on 60, all covered play. I would repeat. Works and rooms with strawberry.She's at Tim's? Is she "fill up" friendly? I want a tall phat booty chick like Pronto. LOL.

ShadowFox76
02-02-23, 22:53
Its amazing to me how many of these girls who walk the loops are Facebook friends. Most of them went to the same high schools in the area while others just know each other through the job. Whats the most amazing thing about it tho is that in spite of this, rarely do any of them have a working phone when you want to find them specifically.

CornPop
02-03-23, 15:57
You can find her between the Dunkin' Donuts and Uhaul on Washington. She's a 39 WSW, wears a lot of make-up to hide her skin imperfections, and claims she was a RN. I had her a few times back in 2016-2018, she looked a lot better then but I didn't remember her until she started talking. She tried to get $30 for a BJ and I reminded her that I use to give her $25 for head and sex. She asked if I could do at least $20, and I agreed. The BJ was decent but now she seems like she's looking for a quick score. Although she was friendly on the surface, her behaviour reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. "You ever turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you. " The moment she thought I wasn't looking she stared at me contemptuously. I know a lot of prostitutes give you dirty looks when they think you are not looking but it annoys me, after all I didn't get them hooked on heroin. I say all this because I get the impression that she believes she's above prostitution, and acts like she doesn't want to do the act. I gave her $20 and declined to tip her. Like I said the head was good, but I don't care if I pick her up again.Yea lots of street walkers give me attitude and dirty looks. Some ask "what's wrong with you for paying for sex?" Or give me shit for going raw.

It's a transactional. I give money and get sex. Some act like if I wasn't feeding their habit they would be living their best life and not out on the streets.

Old Monger
02-03-23, 17:06
You can find her between the Dunkin' Donuts and Uhaul on Washington. She's a 39 WSW, wears a lot of make-up to hide her skin imperfections, and claims she was a RN. I had her a few times back in 2016-2018, she looked a lot better then but I didn't remember her until she started talking. She tried to get $30 for a BJ and I reminded her that I use to give her $25 for head and sex. She asked if I could do at least $20, and I agreed. The BJ was decent but now she seems like she's looking for a quick score. Although she was friendly on the surface, her behaviour reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. "You ever turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you. " The moment she thought I wasn't looking she stared at me contemptuously. I know a lot of prostitutes give you dirty looks when they think you are not looking but it annoys me, after all I didn't get them hooked on heroin. I say all this because I get the impression that she believes she's above prostitution, and acts like she doesn't want to do the act. I gave her $20 and declined to tip her. Like I said the head was good, but I don't care if I pick her up again.Maybe she was dope sick and just wanted to finish her trick with you so she could turn another cheap trick and get well. Hooker with a heart of gold Heather needs to get well so I front her the $35 she needs to accomplish that task. Dark-haired Italian American MILF Angela doesn't need to get well but charges $45 since she is DATY clean. Olivia is a $40 date and is well worth it. Each girl is unique with respect to her illness, the quality of her service as a sex worker and what she chooses to charge. After all, it is a free country, isn't it?

ShadowFox76
02-03-23, 18:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Dj Hunter
02-03-23, 20:34
Got to the area around 2 and from that time til almost 4 it was a ghost town. Not a single girl was out. Granted it might be because of the kids gettin out of school but its below 30 right now and windy. Still shocked I saw no one for the longest time mid day. Of course once I looped the school area by the circle the only girl who was out was Amber and I refused to pick her up again. Came up by the intersection on wilkens and Monroe and saw this spinner walking by in a green winter coat. Said her name was Elena or Elaina I forget.

Took her to one of my spots on wash Blvd. Was tryin to get more than the 40 I had on me for standard half and half. Told her I'd cashapp her a bit more LOL. Had to convince her to suck on the boys since she doesn't do that or swallow milk. Had to bend her over out of my car. She told me to pull out a couple times. I obliged her by filling up her hairy snatch. She got mad at me saying I told you to pull out like 3 times. I said the wind was too loud and I couldn't hear her. Said she just got off her period and wasn't tryin to get pregnant. Seems like she's in the wrong line of work if that's the case.

She kept nodding the whole ride and I dropped her off on Monroe. Asked about the cashapp, "sent her an extra $10" and the second she got out my car I canceled the payment, blocked / reported her account. I needed to bust in some pussy today. If you seen a brown haired spinner with big sunglasses around wilkens in a green coat that's her. If she has a bump when you see her oh well 🤣.Damn bro, you as cold as the fucking weather LOL.

MrKwell
02-03-23, 21:28
Got to the area around 2 and from that time til almost 4 it was a ghost town. Not a single girl was out. Granted it might be because of the kids gettin out of school but its below 30 right now and windy. Still shocked I saw no one for the longest time mid day. Of course once I looped the school area by the circle the only girl who was out was Amber and I refused to pick her up again. Came up by the intersection on wilkens and Monroe and saw this spinner walking by in a green winter coat. Said her name was Elena or Elaina I forget.

Took her to one of my spots on wash Blvd. Was tryin to get more than the 40 I had on me for standard half and half. Told her I'd cashapp her a bit more LOL. Had to convince her to suck on the boys since she doesn't do that or swallow milk. Had to bend her over out of my car. She told me to pull out a couple times. I obliged her by filling up her hairy snatch. She got mad at me saying I told you to pull out like 3 times. I said the wind was too loud and I couldn't hear her. Said she just got off her period and wasn't tryin to get pregnant. Seems like she's in the wrong line of work if that's the case.

She kept nodding the whole ride and I dropped her off on Monroe. Asked about the cashapp, "sent her an extra $10" and the second she got out my car I canceled the payment, blocked / reported her account. I needed to bust in some pussy today. If you seen a brown haired spinner with big sunglasses around wilkens in a green coat that's her. If she has a bump when you see her oh well 🤣.Lmfao. Well done😎129305;.

MrKwell
02-03-23, 21:36
Was able to pick up the tall yetti with kick ass motorcross boots on. The name is blaze, one of the cleaner SW'ers I've encountered. No recent signs of use, but certainly a user in the past from the looks of rotten teeth and scarred legs. She's a tall B* with a nice ass and small B cup. Great K9 view and one of the tighter snatches I've experienced. She's a bit demanding and thinks she's worth more than the regular fare, told her why doesn't she go elsewhere if she doesn't like the compensation. We settled on 60, all covered play. I would repeat. Works and rooms with strawberry.Oh yeah, I picked her up last week across from the uhaul. Her looks are as you described. Was really looking forward to her but as so as she got in she was asking for online numbers. So I turned around and dropped her right back off. Although she wasn't mean or rude about it. I just wasn't in the mood. But she gave me her number.

But since you said you got her to drop to 60. I think I'll give her a call. She does have a nice ass.

CowboysFan
02-03-23, 22:53
Oh yeah, I picked her up last week across from the uhaul. Her looks are as you described. Was really looking forward to her but as so as she got in she was asking for online numbers. So I turned around and dropped her right back off. Although she wasn't mean or rude about it. I just wasn't in the mood. But she gave me her number.

But since you said you got her to drop to 60. I think I'll give her a call. She does have a nice ass.I met her. She looked like a crack head to me. Teeth all missing looking like a jack-o-lantern.

Yall crazy paying high rates for that or Strawberry. Met and spoke with both of them.

Addies
02-04-23, 05:18
Lmfao. Well done😎129305;.Too damn funny!! "I couldn't hear because of the wind" I'm thinking I may need to try and find her to give her a go so I can make a deposit I'm that box!

BlueEyesFun
02-04-23, 10:52
Maybe she was dope sick and just wanted to finish her trick with you so she could turn another cheap trick and get well. Hooker with a heart of gold Heather needs to get well so I front her the $35 she needs to accomplish that task. Dark-haired Italian American MILF Angela doesn't need to get well but charges $45 since she is DATY clean. Olivia is a $40 date and is well worth it. Each girl is unique with respect to her illness, the quality of her service as a sex worker and what she chooses to charge. After all, it is a free country, isn't it?I've noticed you have mentioned this Angela a couple of times and I'm curious as to which Angela you're talking about. I met a Angela who lives on Fulton Avenue but doesn't come out on the stroll everyday. She's got dark hair and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

ShadowFox76
02-04-23, 13:10
Too damn funny!! "I couldn't hear because of the wind" I'm thinking I may need to try and find her to give her a go so I can make a deposit I'm that box!She wanted cash upfront and gave me the weakest blowjob I've ever gotten. Said her mouth was dry. Kept nodding the whole ride to and from. If you're going to be like this when I pick you up, expect me to get my nut from you no matter what. Your job is to be a cum dumpster. I don't care if you have a habit. I'm paying you my hard earned money to use you in the way that you need to be used. I don't care if you wanted me to pull out. I don't do that.

Old Monger
02-04-23, 16:28
I've noticed you have mentioned this Angela a couple of times and I'm curious as to which Angela you're talking about. I met a Angela who lives on Fulton Avenue but doesn't come out on the stroll everyday. She's got dark hair and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.The Angela I dated is of Siciilan heritage and is fortyish. She might live on Fulton. I always drop her off near the First World War memorial statue at the triangle.

Horsetrader
02-04-23, 18:50
The Angela I dated is of Siciilan heritage and is fortyish. She might live on Fulton. I always drop her off near the First World War memorial statue at the triangle.Could this be the Angela who was around that area about 20-25 years ago? That Angela would probably be about 50 now. Old timers would remember her, she was fantastic.

Assman To You
02-04-23, 20:47
Scooped her walking up twords RF. Still no phone. She made it 1 day in rehab then split. She can't get her old phone numbers out of google but working on that and getting a new phone. She was nodding off on the ride back but managed to provide her premium level of service.

ShadowFox76
02-04-23, 22:38
Scooped her walking up twords RF. Still no phone. She made it 1 day in rehab then split. She can't get her old phone numbers out of google but working on that and getting a new phone. She was nodding off on the ride back but managed to provide her premium level of service.Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.

BenDhover
02-04-23, 23:03
Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.I somehow see her every time I take a stroll, usually around 10-11:00 am.

BenDhover
02-04-23, 23:06
Anybody recognize this one?

Addies
02-04-23, 23:38
Lmfao. Well done😎129305;.I hear you bro and I couldn't agree more. I get up every morning and go put a full day in at work and like you if I'm floating out cash to you so you can get your fix. You need to put in work just like I do!

Poppy44
02-05-23, 00:05
Oh yeah, I picked her up last week across from the uhaul. Her looks are as you described. Was really looking forward to her but as so as she got in she was asking for online numbers. So I turned around and dropped her right back off. Although she wasn't mean or rude about it. I just wasn't in the mood. But she gave me her number.

But since you said you got her to drop to 60. I think I'll give her a call. She does have a nice ass.Now I'm super interested. What kinda ass? We talking round? Plump? How to tell its her? I'm going to be hittin the wash Blvd area tomorrow. Wouldn't mind catching her with them boots on LOL.

Aamco
02-05-23, 01:57
Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.

I posted this is another thread, but felt everyone should know about. For those who might think Bmore is dead and that there's no more SW out, take a look at the attached photo. The really hot redhead one standing on the far left is Cara. I'll post some more photos of her soon along with an accurate description of her services. What I can quickly tell you about her is that she's by far the hottest SW in Bmore hands down. However, watch out for this one. She is a huge manipulator, meaning she'll say whatever it is you want to hear and give you false hope in order to milk you of all your money. Also, she doesn't like having sex with random strangers, so you're going to have to start off with just doing BJ and get to know her before she'll start having sex with you. But like I said, I'll post more about her later. The girl next to Cara is tomboy Crystal, she's pretty cool and gives some good BBBJ wCIM. She has some really big tits that are good to suck on. And the one on the far right is Cassidy or Cass. She use to have some amazing snatch that guys would love to bust huge loads in. But because of her large drug use / habit she is more hit or miss nowadays. I'll write a more accurate description of her services too in another post. The other three are more of your, "if there's no one else around and you really need to bust", then just take whatever scraps are out type.

Old Monger
02-05-23, 09:20
Could this be the Angela who was around that area about 20-25 years ago? That Angela would probably be about 50 now. Old timers would remember her, she was fantastic.This Angela is just shy of forty but she is a great date almost as good as short-haired Olivia. She is DATY clean and charged forty for FS and only asked for a Lincoln as a tip. Highly recommend Angela to all discerning fellow gentlemongers.

JimmyJams
02-05-23, 12:06
Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.Cara has had her moments. Pretty redhead woman but haven't seen her looking decent or tolerable for fun in a couple years.

At one time she was THICK! It was nice, heavy breast, thick thighs, and wide phat ass. Pre pandemic since she looked like that.

She is an injector and one with bad infections that would go untreated for months. Her leg smelled so bad I put her out of car and almost threw up! Smelled worse than a landfill.

Condiironed response and her sickly appearance has prevented me from partaking further.

She has decent skills and was real fun a couple times many years ago but she also tried me with that entitled, greasy, dope fiend BS.

I promptly checked her and that's another reason I stopped fooling with her. Shame, she was kind of special briefly. If you try your Milage, be aware and gaurded.

Oakwood99
02-05-23, 12:10

-Fox.I think I got a photo of her. I'll look for it.

Oak.

JohnnySalami
02-05-23, 19:41
Decided to roll the dice and hit the loop to see if I could scoop something for a quick bbj. I found a redhead who was completely insane. She was babbling on and on and I couldn't understand a single word. But she looked good. Tried to get her in but she was too busy with whatever she was doing. Saw her again 5 minutes later and she flagged me down. She didn't seem to understand anything I was saying so I left and found one walking down by Ashton and Pulaski. She got in and we rolled out. Said her name was Priscilla. She definitely has some mileage on her. Her thumb literally has a chuck missing and it's kind of making her fingers swell a little. She didn't seem to be on drugs, but she literally smelled like a brewery. But whatever. She was pretty friendly. Got to my spot and she went to work. Decent mic skills, not the best or worst. But when I started getting kind of close after about 5 minutes I told her I was going to facefuck her and she said mmhmm. A minute late I blasted my juice in her mouth. She caught about 95% of it, but whatever. I'm pretty sure it was a lot. Standard fare. 2 but I threw her another 10 because she did good work and had zero drama, didn't need to cop first, and got dropped off back at the same spot. Easy as fuck. I'd probably scoop her again.

HerStorm
02-05-23, 20:44
Late report from earlier this week. First, I must say. I ran into a rare BSW couple weeks back near Reistertown Rd. She looked like a straight up civilian walking. So I stop to see about her and if needing a ride. 😏 She said she was working to get up some cash. So took her up on some fun. She's about 5'5", 130 lbs, nice curves, and no marks or signs of use. Got her to my spot, and got a show. Dance and strip show before action. Came over to me and pulled jr. Out and went to work. BBBJ so good almost didn't make it to the box. She asked for cover service, but must say. The box was tight and she really gets into it. I felt her getting wetter and wetter while going at it, then she exploded. That made me go back even harder. Flipped her for doggie and was ramming. Started feeling too damn good. Realized right before letting loose the condom was gone. Said her name was Tarsha. Will definitely be back for more.

Tues, Jr was still wanting more action. Set out around noon and hit the circle. Was dry out, but ran into SW Breanna. She was looking ok for the day. I just needed to pound something. Looking good with clothes on, just a little bit of hanging stomach with them off. Wanted half and half. So slid to a little side spot for some front seat action. BBBJ was soft and slow at first, then she started to go deeper on jr. At this point, I'm like. I need the box too. Put the seat down and started going at her doggie. Pounded for a little longer and filled the bag up. . 40 for action. Got digest for later run.

Thursday. Still need to get more off. Hit Wilken and surrounding. No one out. Made a loop around and seen this slim WSW with black tights and high knee boots. Looked like a small little ass showing from the view. Went for the FS. Was I need of a big release and thought this would be a short fast run. Said her name was Lisa. Hit a little side spot and told her to hop in the back. Started off with a nice little BBBJ. , slid her on her back for some pounding. She was a nice fit for jr. A few minutes in I felt her getting wetter and wetter till she came. 15 minutes later we let one off at the same time. For got to get her info though. Damage. 4.

BlueEyesFun
02-05-23, 21:19
Anybody recognize this one?I'm not certain but it could possibly be Destiny. Here's a couple of shots to compare and decide for yourself. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BlueEyesFun
02-05-23, 21:46
I posted this is another thread, but felt everyone should know about. For those who might think Bmore is dead and that there's no more SW out, take a look at the attached photo. The really hot redhead one standing on the far left is Cara. I'll post some more photos of her soon along with an accurate description of her services. What I can quickly tell you about her is that she's by far the hottest SW in Bmore hands down. However, watch out for this one. She is a huge manipulator, meaning she'll say whatever it is you want to hear and give you false hope in order to milk you of all your money. Also, she doesn't like having sex with random strangers, so you're going to have to start off with just doing BJ and get to know her before she'll start having sex with you. But like I said, I'll post more about her later. The girl next to Cara is tomboy Crystal, she's pretty cool and gives some good BBBJ wCIM. She has some really big tits that are good to suck on. And the one on the far right is Cassidy or Cass. She use to have some amazing snatch that guys would love to bust huge loads in. But because of her large drug use / habit she is more hit or miss nowadays. I'll write a more accurate description of her services too in another post. The other three are more of your, "if there's no one else around and you really need to bust", then just take whatever scraps are out type.Here's a couple shots of Cara & Cassidy during better times when they still looked pretty good in my opinion! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BlueEyesFun
02-05-23, 22:06
Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.Here's a shot of her when she was thick and healthy looking. I agree she can be a lot of fun, but you need to stay on top of your game and keep her on point! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

MrClean117
02-06-23, 00:45
Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.How can I book her for a date?

Aamco
02-06-23, 00:46
Here are some old pics of Cassidy.

Here's a couple shots of Cara & Cassidy during better times when they still looked pretty good in my opinion! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Apache 12
02-06-23, 08:50
She's a 29 year old WSW, with a very nice phat round ass, and she has decent boobs. I saw her arguing with a guy on Dofield by Garrison, who she later said was trying to stop her from looking for a date. For some reason, knowing that made it a little more fun. The puss was relatively tight, and the BJ was fantastic. She really knows how to suck a cock, and she was into the sex. She kept asking if I like the puss and if I wanted to make her mines, if so I had to be caring and fuck her hard. Those were the positive attributes about her.

The negative was mainly her attitude over compensation. She wanted me to buy her dope first, but I refused that request. Then she tried to get $65 for both. She was candid with her explanation, she said with all the tips that guys give these days, she could get $30 just for head. I told her I could take her back and she could wait for someone who was willing to pay her more. Ultimately we agreed to $40 for both but she still kept trying to upsell me while I was hitting her. In between all the moaning she offered for an extra $20 I could take the condom off, and for an extra $40 I could cum inside her, and $50 more I could stick it in her ass when I was about to cum. Strangely, she reminded me of those pushy salespeople who work at Best Buys trying to sell you their performance service plan LOL.

Overall it was still a good experience, fun even. You just have to be firm and not relent.I saw her this morning on garrison walking towards coldspring, I was going to make the scoop but just as I came back she was getting into a mongers car. Damn hate when that happens. I really wanted a good view of her ass.

Apache Out.

BigPappay
02-06-23, 10:46
Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.Is anyone else concerned about BPD surveilling us with recon balloons. I heard there was one floating over our area last week?

MrKwell
02-06-23, 10:49
Now I'm super interested. What kinda ass? We talking round? Plump? How to tell its her? I'm going to be hittin the wash Blvd area tomorrow. Wouldn't mind catching her with them boots on LOL.Not super plump. She's not a big girl. More of a skinny thick type somewhat. At least that's how she looked in those tight black jeans when I last saw her. She told me that's She's from Georgia or something. Seem kinda cool but never got to play with her because of the amount she wanted upfront. I dropped her right back off. She runs with goofy bianca fox.

Agent Mulder
02-06-23, 11:36
I think I got a photo of her. I'll look for it.

Oak.Standing by for photo verification. Thanks.

Member #6298
02-06-23, 12:05
Here is a recent pic of Cara. I agree she is a lot of fun.Those are not recent pics.

Top Job
02-06-23, 12:33
I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

I've been kicking myself for not stopping!

Anyone familiar? Did I mess up or dodge a bullet?

T. J.

Assman To You
02-06-23, 12:42
I drove through the circle about 8 AM this morning. A WSW, who until she waved I thought was a civi. I was late for work so didn't stop but I'm wondering what I missed. Hair was so blonde as to almost be white. Eyes were blue.

T. J.Probably her. She may go by other names now. Body is beat up but still one of the prettyest faces you will find. Decent BBBJ to cim.

PanchSez
02-06-23, 14:51

T. J.Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?

PanchSez
02-06-23, 14:53
Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.

Assman To You
02-06-23, 15:19
Anyone seen Cheyenne around lately? She has been getting real thin and stays near the circle.I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.

BigPappay
02-06-23, 18:02
Looked for her for 2 hrs yesterday. Nothing.Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?

Shune
02-06-23, 18:12

T. J.Is this her?

Assman To You
02-06-23, 18:30
Is this her?That is Heather or Star or whatever other name she made up.

FaceDownPro
02-06-23, 18:40
Anyone DATY special K? Taste / smell?Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..

PanchSez
02-06-23, 18:55
Is this her?In this pic, she's put on weight since early December, the last time I saw her.

Top Job
02-06-23, 18:57
Andrea has been working that area a lot as well lately. Did she have a knit cap on?Yes to knit hat.

T. J.

Top Job
02-06-23, 18:59
Is this her?Nope. Not her. Hair looked almost white. I guess I screwed up. Should have stopped and at least gotten a name.

PanchSez
02-06-23, 19:01
Yes to knit hat.

T. J.Andrea is a head monster. There are pics in this section, just search for her. She is pretty transactional, all business.

Assman To You
02-06-23, 21:32
Nope. Not her. Hair looked almost white. I guess I screwed up. Should have stopped and at least gotten a name.Her hair is almost white now but its the same girl as the pic just posted when her hair was more golden.

BMoreBeast
02-06-23, 21:33
I've had a relative string of good times over on Ashton and Pulaski recently and all it took was just the slightest bit of selectivity.

2 weeks ago had a fun sized fat brunette who let me work om her dental for standard rate. She had a bit of an attitude but I was a little rough with her.

Last week I had a BSW who I originally thought was a civ until she stopped at the corner and turned back to me. She took commands like a champ, worked that tongue like she needed, and ended up with a warm pie.

And just tonight I had the same brunette before who recognized me taking an evening stroll.

Her size made me overlook her attitude yet again (I'm a sucker for fat hoes) and bust on her ass for 40. Should've just dumped it inside for how rude she was but whatevs.

BigPappay
02-06-23, 21:44
Of all the women you could get that on with. What makes you look at her and say, I want to eat that.. Real question..Couple of tours in the PI had me reminiscing how that local snatch taste like a sweet tropical drink. Not sure if it was their diet or the humidity mix but it was good.

BigTruckBob
02-06-23, 22:41
I met her. She looked like a crack head to me. Teeth all missing looking like a jack-o-lantern.

Yall crazy paying high rates for that or Strawberry. Met and spoke with both of them.Someone said that she doesn't use drugs, that's part of her game. She is on methadone but still dabbles with crack. For a little while she was on Lorena Ave by the gas station, she would get $30 and would beg you to tip afterwards. Then she started asking for $50 because that's what Gina was charging, and now she's asking for $60-$80 looking to catch someone who may not be aware that of her old prices. To convince unsuspecting people that she's worth more, she puts a little into her wardrobe, and tries to conceal her drug habit. I agree she has a nice wide ass, but her teeth tells you everything you need to know.

BigTruckBob
02-06-23, 22:51
I saw her this morning on garrison walking towards coldspring, I was going to make the scoop but just as I came back she was getting into a mongers car. Damn hate when that happens. I really wanted a good view of her ass.

Apache Out.I hear you LOL. I was about grab her too one early morning but some lunatic.

Backed up down garrison and got her.

Old Monger
02-07-23, 03:06
I've had a relative string of good times over on Ashton and Pulaski recently and all it took was just the slightest bit of selectivity.

2 weeks ago had a fun sized fat brunette who let me work om her dental for standard rate. She had a bit of an attitude but I was a little rough with her.

Last week I had a BSW who I originally thought was a civ until she stopped at the corner and turned back to me. She took commands like a champ, worked that tongue like she needed, and ended up with a warm pie.

And just tonight I had the same brunette before who recognized me taking an evening stroll.

Her size made me overlook her attitude yet again (I'm a sucker for fat hoes) and bust on her ass for 40. Should've just dumped it inside for how rude she was but whatevs.IMO Fortyish Sicilian American MILFish Angela is the current star of the stroll along Ashton. She is DATY clean and only asked me for a Lincoln tip on the forty dollar FS fee. I urge all discerning gentlemongers to do themselves a big favor and date Angela.

JlWenten
02-07-23, 03:18
Need a second opinion if I use RTT real time texting and I hang up my phone are the texts still saved someplace. I really would like to text and find a way to erase all evidence.

Addies
02-07-23, 06:54
Question for my fellow mongers who frequent MP area Wash. Blvd. I cruise the Brooklyn track for the most part in search of girls to pick up. I know we all have our certain thing and here's mine. I like to park in spots I've taken girls that I know is a regular spot for many mongers. I park, turn my lights out, recline back a little and wait for a monger to show and get his nut with one of these ******, once the action is finished and they roll out I discreetly pull away after and follow them to see her get dropped off then I scoop her right up to get my nut next! It's just my thing to have these bitches take nut back to back, sometimes it backfires because they need to go get their drugs first for another fix. So I've been cruising MP past two nights really late to get some new pussy and I'm noticing a lot of people just parked on streets with lights out for a while doing nothing. I've noticed girls parked by themselves. Just looks odd to me? I'm talking about the couple streets across from Uhaul. Is this normal in the area? It's not like that in Brooklyn.

Thanks and stay safe out there.

Aamco
02-07-23, 08:32
These Cheyenne pics are from two years ago.

I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.

StayAnonymous
02-07-23, 08:45
She ranks at or near the top for her DT skills, along with:

-Olivia (rehab I think. Number changed).

-Kayla.

Second tier DT providers:

-Blondie.

-Sasha (rehab? Haven't seen her in months).

-escort Vanessa.

Anyone else I forgot?

BTW if you read further back on these boards you'll see a report that shows Cheyenne was on a certain medicine. Don't know why.

I reported she had some serious stank issues and someone said it was her infected arms. Its a shame because her DT skills are other worldly. She made me pop in about a minute before I was at full mast and pumped it all down her thoat without a flintch.

Old Monger
02-07-23, 11:25
She ranks at or near the top for her DT skills, along with:

-Olivia (rehab I think. Number changed).

-Kayla.

Second tier DT providers:

-Blondie.

-Sasha (rehab? Haven't seen her in months).

-escort Vanessa.

Anyone else I forgot?

BTW if you read further back on these boards you'll see a report that shows Cheyenne was on a certain medicine. Don't know why.I believe that Sicilian-American fortyish MILFish Angela has fine DT skills. Overall I would rate her as near Olivia.

BlueEyesFun
02-07-23, 13:03
IMO Fortyish Sicilian American MILFish Angela is the current star of the stroll along Ashton. She is DATY clean and only asked me for a Lincoln tip on the forty dollar FS fee. I urge all discerning gentlemongers to do themselves a big favor and date Angela.Okay, you've piqued my interest in your choice of the current star of the Ashton stroll, but it would be helpful if you gave a better description of her other than "Fortyish Sicilian American MILFish" or better yet post a photo of her if possible! Anyway, be safe out on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Poppy44
02-07-23, 19:14
I'm here rn. I really want to find her and sample that ass. Wish me luck that I find her in the next 30. Heading to Wilkens and wash if not.

Old Monger
02-07-23, 20:58
Okay, you've piqued my interest in your choice of the current star of the Ashton stroll, but it would be helpful if you gave a better description of her other than "Fortyish Sicilian American MILFish" or better yet post a photo of her if possible! Anyway, be safe out on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.It would be better to post a photo but I do not have a smart phone. Cards on the table, she has an average face but an above average body. She has black hair and an olive complexion and is slightly shorter than average. She is definitely not a spinner but I am attracted to her body which is rather civilianish as far as being neither skinny nor chunky. She also does not live in a bando and does not need to get well first. She may even be a part-timer. This is the best I can do and am sorry I cannot do better.

RockyB
02-08-23, 00:19
Question for my fellow mongers who frequent MP area Wash. Blvd. I cruise the Brooklyn track for the most part in search of girls to pick up. I know we all have our certain thing and here's mine. I like to park in spots I've taken girls that I know is a regular spot for many mongers. I park, turn my lights out, recline back a little and wait for a monger to show and get his nut with one of these ******, once the action is finished and they roll out I discreetly pull away after and follow them to see her get dropped off then I scoop her right up to get my nut next! It's just my thing to have these bitches take nut back to back, sometimes it backfires because they need to go get their drugs first for another fix. So I've been cruising MP past two nights really late to get some new pussy and I'm noticing a lot of people just parked on streets with lights out for a while doing nothing. I've noticed girls parked by themselves. Just looks odd to me? I'm talking about the couple streets across from Uhaul. Is this normal in the area? It's not like that in Brooklyn.

Thanks and stay safe out there.Yeah there are a couple of girls that sit in a car with their pimp / boyfriend. Never in a million years am I stopping next to one of these cars. Its a robbery waiting to happen. Stupid really. I've been at this a long time and never ever will I let my little head get me popped. That means no stopping at cars with pimp in tow.

RockyB
02-08-23, 00:22
These Cheyenne pics are from two years ago.She tends to shack up with a captain from time to time. I agree her DT skills are second to none but man the streets have eaten her up. I steer clear the girl isn't healthy in the least.

SemiPro666
02-08-23, 02:02
Been hitting the triangle and seeing what's been out the last few nights. The cold has kept most girls in but I've still gotten a few nuts off.

Rey:

Caught her heading to the story. Said she didn't usually date but I doubt that shit. Took her to a spot for mike work. Asked for 25. Overall not bad. Complained a little that it was taking too long but got my nut and would repeat if nothing else available.

Crystal:

She's going into rehabs so hard to set up since she's not near the circle anymore. Met up and she looked pretty good. Skinny but showered and clean. Soft skin. Good detailed and enthusiastic mic work. Double the standard but worth it. She was cool as hell and easy to deal with.

Monica:

This one I did out of curiosity. She was bundled up and walking with a cane. Never gotten work by someone with a cane. It was average and standard tip. Not bad. Not great. Looks were deceiving in the dark. Another one I'd go to if there was nothing out.

Sam:

She was out of it for sure. Mid 20 blonde and big eyes. He was fun mostly because she complained the whole time but let me just use her throat like a toy. Standard tip but she refused to catch. Bummer. Ruined it. Probably wouldn't return.

Almost picked up another better looking girl. Big nose. Mole above lip but decided to bail. Refused to get out the car. Ending up slamming her bag abasing my dash. She got out and I noticed she spilled some make up I threw out the window as I drove of laughing. Forget the name but if you see a skinny white girl with a big mole above her lip and straight brunette hair I'd pass.

Addies
02-08-23, 05:57
Yeah there are a couple of girls that sit in a car with their pimp / boyfriend. Never in a million years am I stopping next to one of these cars. Its a robbery waiting to happen. Stupid really. I've been at this a long time and never ever will I let my little head get me popped. That means no stopping at cars with pimp in tow.I was thinking that's probably what it was and agree with you not stopping a parked car. I see some have one guy and one girl in the front seat. I've seen one guy, two girls. I've never noticed it in all my times in Brooklyn. Thanks for clarification and be safe out there.

NietzscheKeen
02-08-23, 13:43

Thanks and stay safe out there.I often do the same thing as you. Just to see if there is any drama. I've noticed these cars too in the middle of the night. I've sat for a long time and watched and most times I leave before they do so I'm wondering if it's not just semi-homeless people or folks using drugs. Idk.

JohnnySalami
02-08-23, 16:02
Snapchat. Download it.

Need a second opinion if I use RTT real time texting and I hang up my phone are the texts still saved someplace. I really would like to text and find a way to erase all evidence.

Vrlife69
02-08-23, 16:26
Snapchat. Download it.Just because you can't see the pictures after a certain amount of time does not mean that Snapchat does not keep every post every picture. And if subpoenaed they would have to turn it over. So don't think Snapchat is a safe way of anonymous discussions.

Old Monger
02-08-23, 16:32
Yeah there are a couple of girls that sit in a car with their pimp / boyfriend. Never in a million years am I stopping next to one of these cars. Its a robbery waiting to happen. Stupid really. I've been at this a long time and never ever will I let my little head get me popped. That means no stopping at cars with pimp in tow.Can I have an Amen fellow gentlemongers?

BoloBellgrande
02-08-23, 21:57
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438262449

Her face doesn't look familiar to me but, her location and the motels she uses sure is.

BenDhover
02-09-23, 01:16
Has anyone seen or heard from lazy eye Heather that used th hang around 2nd Street in Brooklyn, I believe she moved to Elkridge with some guy a few years back?Caught her today by Uhaul, great mic skills, complained about K9 and had the hairy muff going. Standard donation. Said she'll be coming around MP more often since the $ is better.

Checkumout
02-09-23, 13:05
Caught her today by Uhaul, great mic skills, complained about K9 and had the hairy muff going. Standard donation. Said she'll be coming around MP more often since the $ is better.When you mentioned the hairy bush I knew it was Heather LOL.

Chico
02-09-23, 15:08
Beautiful day today. 63° in February WTF? I thought I I'd be able to find at least 1 SW outside. NOPE! I'm at the ROFO in Morrell Park and the streets are empty.

Sometimes, there's no rhyme or reason to this hobby. No consistency, totally hit or miss. So frustrating!

Chico.

Apache 12
02-09-23, 18:05
Beautiful day today. 63 in February WTF? I thought I I'd be able to find at least 1 SW outside. NOPE! I'm at the ROFO in Morrell Park and the streets are empty.

Sometimes, there's no rhyme or reason to this hobby. No consistency, totally hit or miss. So frustrating!

Chico.They're out there but they're buying candy with the money they've made before we got to them. Yeah, I guess we all think the same and as they say the early bird gets the hoe. I mean worm. LOL.

BenDhover
02-10-23, 00:49
Beautiful day today. 63 in February WTF? I thought I I'd be able to find at least 1 SW outside. NOPE! I'm at the ROFO in Morrell Park and the streets are empty.

Chico.It was tough pickings today, literally cut off twice! Saw a nice one by the circle and had a MF-er hit the banana peel turbo on me and made the scoop. Tried to make the scoop with Amber and someone pulled the e-brake to you-turn. No success for me tonight. I did see some characters out, blonde Miley Cyrus and mature redhead midget that seemed to be SW. Passed on a thin one by Uhaul, her man was in the corner in all black watching her.

Need advice from the seniors, I've seen a lot nice ones walking through the mall but eyes and potential LEO with a 360 view of a possible scoop. Any recommendations?

Mumford1
02-10-23, 02:04
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438262449

Her face doesn't look familiar to me but, her location and the motels she uses sure is.Used to hang out down Wilkins. Never dated her but I've seen her get picked up and walking in the neighborhood.

Lolitaman
02-10-23, 08:56
Has anyone run into this dime piece yet? Goes by the name Ray. I remember her from a year ago on Washington blvd very pretty girl you wouldn't think was a SW she use to wear dresses now she's tomboying it down in sweats to cover a baby bump 7 mos along very sexy if you're into pregnant chicks. Catch her before she drops you got about a month and a half left in the timer.

Budge96
02-10-23, 12:49
When you mentioned the hairy bush I knew it was Heather LOL.Boy that's blast from the past I haven't seen Heather in like three or four years. How did she look? Hairy snatch or not she sure knows her way around a cock and balls!

B.

TsaBro3355
02-10-23, 13:19
Has anyone run into this dime piece yet? Goes by the name Ray. I remember her from a year ago on Washington blvd very pretty girl you wouldn't think was a SW she use to wear dresses now she's tomboying it down in sweats to cover a baby bump 7 mos along very sexy if you're into pregnant chicks. Catch her before she drops you got about a month and a half left in the timer.Anyone have a picture of her?

Klove48
02-10-23, 13:57
Has anyone run into this dime piece yet? Goes by the name Ray. I remember her from a year ago on Washington blvd very pretty girl you wouldn't think was a SW she use to wear dresses now she's tomboying it down in sweats to cover a baby bump 7 mos along very sexy if you're into pregnant chicks. Catch her before she drops you got about a month and a half left in the timer.I've ran across Rey a couple of times. The first time was an outstanding experience. The second time, wasn't as pleasurable because she was "geekin". Very pretty, smart and "streetwise" girl. YMMV. Peace.

Mr Mojo Risin
02-10-23, 14:34
Had same experience as Klove, met her months ago in MP and had a good time. Picked her up 10 days ago and she was super high, couldn't even finish with her because she was to go cop some more. Shame for that baby.

Apache 12
02-10-23, 15:16
Picked Bree up near the circle, MISTAKE! She is cute, but Her skills are no good, saggy tits, saggy belly fat, then thinks she's worth internet price. I have to say I always make these SW's happy when they make me happy, but there was no pleasing her and there were no pleasing me and she was threatening me that I would have trouble unless I paid what she wanted. Well I gave her more to get her out and like I told her we both, walked away disappointed. STAY AWAY FROM HER! This the 1st really bad review I had to give.

I know others have posted about her but don't really remember what was said, hopefully they had a better time.

Apache Out.

BoloBellgrande
02-10-23, 18:20
Was told there's two girls, one blond, blue and pink hair color around the west side running a game with her black BF. She's supposedly good looking and gets guys in the room, then her BF bangs on the door and starts screaming for her to come out, he robbed some guy after he walked outside with the girl.

The other has orange hair, no BF but, she left her date in a stupor, of what kind, I don't know. Be Careful!

ElliotSpitzer
02-10-23, 18:21
I recently was out and spotted little amber by the post office. I decided to make the scoop and take her back to my spot so I can take my time. She was in a good mood. Sometimes this chick can be batshit crazy. We park at my spot and she eager to start blowing me. I pull out my joystick and she sucked me off like I had diamonds buried in the bottom of my balls. She asked if she can she hop on junior. She climbed on top and rode me slow and constant until I popped. I never seen her in this mood. Damage 20 Good nut.

Old Monger
02-10-23, 19:11
I recently was out and spotted little amber by the post office. I decided to make the scoop and take her back to my spot so I can take my time. She was in a good mood. Sometimes this chick can be batshit crazy. We park at my spot and she eager to start blowing me. I pull out my joystick and she sucked me off like I had diamonds buried in the bottom of my balls. She asked if she can she hop on junior. She climbed on top and rode me slow and constant until I popped. I never seen her in this mood. Damage 20 Good nut.Is this the Tiny / Amber active back in 2016? She would be thirty now.

PanchSez
02-10-23, 19:35
Picked Bree up near the circle, MISTAKE! She is cute, but Her skills are no good, saggy tits, saggy belly fat, then thinks she's worth internet price. I have to say I always make these SW's happy when they make me happy, but there was no pleasing her and there were no pleasing me and she was threatening me that I would have trouble unless I paid what she wanted. Well I gave her more to get her out and like I told her we both, walked away disappointed. STAY AWAY FROM HER! This the 1st really bad review I had to give.

I know others have posted about her but don't really remember what was said, hopefully they had a better time.

Apache Out.No. Most have the same experience you did. Me to. Avoid her.

Apache 12
02-10-23, 22:07
No. Most have the same experience you did. Me to. Avoid her.What's kinda funny, is she tells me that she gets hundreds of dollars for this service, and I said yeah but not street walker's, then she said well I am not a street walker, that's when I reminded her that I picked her up off the street. "Stupid Girl" then she tells me I better be careful or I might get hurt out here. Hell I grew up on these streets and been mongering longer than she has been alive. I rather give a little extra and get her out of my ride, than it is to explain why she was in there in the first place.

BenDhover
02-10-23, 23:50
What's kinda funny, is she tells me that she gets hundreds of dollars for this service, and I said yeah but not street walker's, then she said well I am not a street walker, that's when I reminded her that I picked her up off the street. "Stupid Girl" then she tells me I better be careful or I might get hurt out here. Hell I grew up on these streets and been mongering longer than she has been alive. I rather give a little extra and get her out of my ride, than it is to explain why she was in there in the first place.Do you have a pic?

ShadowFox76
02-11-23, 03:16

Apache Out.First of all, I'm sorry that happened to you. Second of all based on the title of the post I wanted to separate any confusion for the multiple girls named bree / bri / breezy.

Now, was the girl you're talking about the one from this ad now goin by " Scorpio"? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/113830763#.

She's been advertising that she's on the Blvd by the tip top and is doing doubles with Nikita who used to be over in dundalk til her house burned down. Anyway, I saw this girl right after she got out of jail last yr in dundalk on the main dundalk Ave strip. Not bad but not a great experience because I couldn't finish and she only did stuff with a condom on so it killed my mood.

Apache 12
02-11-23, 06:01
First of all, I'm sorry that happened to you. Second of all based on the title of the post I wanted to separate any confusion for the multiple girls named bree / bri / breezy.

Now, was the girl you're talking about the one from this ad now goin by " Scorpio"? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/113830763#.

She's been advertising that she's on the Blvd by the tip top and is doing doubles with Nikita who used to be over in dundalk til her house burned down. Anyway, I saw this girl right after she got out of jail last yr in dundalk on the main dundalk Ave strip. Not bad but not a great experience because I couldn't finish and she only did stuff with a condom on so it killed my mood.No it's not this one in the ad, the Bree / Brianna I'm talking about is the one that stays near the circle who wears glasses, 5'6 brown hair, school teacher type.

BigTruckBob
02-11-23, 10:37
I had one of those depressive dysfunctional days of running through several prostitutes. I know we all hate it, but these guys who are giving street prostitutes top dollar are not going to be satisfied until internet prices are normalize on the streets everywhere. I had so many prostitutes attempt to get insane rates, and I had to take two back because they wouldn't blow for $20. The highest price quoted was a WSW who wanted $40 for head and $40 for sex. Below are the ones I sampled.

Morgan.

Early morning I picked up an inexperienced 19 year old WSW named Morgan. She was sitting on a carryout's steps on Fulton and North Ave. She looked thick with her pink sweatpants on, but unfortunately she was dope sick, and not as thick as I assumed. The head was ok but the puss was fantastic. Her inexperience was on full display though, she complained about me being too deep in her, and how bad she needed drugs. She asked me why do I want her anyway, she's a junkie, why do I want to fuck a junkie. Her constant chatter ruined my nut, so when I came I didn't tell her. I simply stopped and made a deal with her to give her $10 so she could get "well". She jumped at that opportunity and promised she would comeback to finish. My initial plan was to get a free release for the one she ruined; However, when she went to get drugs I decided to leave so I could skip having to pay her more. Cost $10.

Tessa (Picture 1 & 2).

She is a 38 year old WSW and I picked her up on Garrison and Chatham. She looked half asleep, so I was thinking it was going it was going to be BS, but I was wrong. She gave a fantastic blow, spitting on it and cleaning it well for nearly 30 minutes. It took me forever to unload but she had a great non-rushing attitude throughout the act. I gave her $20 afterwards and she was slightly unhappy with the compensation, she claimed that guys usually give her $40 and she explained that it took me a long time. To be reasonable I gave her an extra $5 and she was appreciative with that. Cost $25.

Tara (Pictures 3 & 4).

She is a 33 WSW from West Virginia, and I picked her up on liberty Heights and Calloway. I had her before but I didn't remember her until she started blowing it. She was very attractive when she first moved here, but now she looks drastically different. Although she shows heavy signs of drug use, her blow job and personality are fantastic. Cost $20.

PanchSez
02-11-23, 15:10
I saw Bree at Gilmor and Ramsey yesterday as well. She looked really good and I actually stopped for her. As soon as she got in I realized it was Bree so I told her never mind and reminded her of my miserable experience with her the last time I saw her. She didn't remember but apologized profusely and asked me to give her a second chance. As good as she was looking I considered it, but then I thought back to the last time and to what others have said about her after I posted my experience. However, if I see her again looking that good I might have to give her another try.

See my post number 30292 on September 8, 2016. These pictures are from that day.This is the Bree I believe we are talking about in CLS's post. It's the one I picked up in Nov / Dec.

BigTruckBob
02-11-23, 15:24
No it's not this one in the ad, the Bree / Brianna I'm talking about is the one that stays near the circle who wears glasses, 5'6 brown hair, school teacher type.If this is the same Bree, I use to deal with her years ago, here are a few pictures from the movies we made back then. I use to rent a heated garage that had a bathroom in it, and I would take prostitutes there. I let her crash a few times but one day I went there and she was passed out and pale almost like she had no blood in her body. She had blood on her shirt and the toilet had blood in it. She denied it came from her but she was the only one there. From that day on she became known as the vampire. Anyway I cut her off because of that, and she challenged me on giving her $20 after fucking her all morning. By the way I use to give her $20-$25 and keep her all morning until someone started giving her $50 and she started expecting it. A while back some simp gave her some flowers that she was carrying around LOL.

BlueEyesFun
02-11-23, 17:45
No it's not this one in the ad, the Bree / Brianna I'm talking about is the one that stays near the circle who wears glasses, 5'6 brown hair, school teacher type.Here's a few shots of her from the last time I had her about a year ago. Just another nice looking dope fiend with mediocre skills at best! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

CowboysFan
02-11-23, 20:27
Here's a few shots of her from the last time I had her about a year ago. Just another nice looking dope fiend with mediocre skills at best! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.That's Bethany? She hung out with old Swer legend Jalin or Jaylin.

Old Monger
02-11-23, 20:39
Here's a few shots of her from the last time I had her about a year ago. Just another nice looking dope fiend with mediocre skills at best! Anyway, stay safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Good looking woman. She has MILF Angela beat on looks and age but Angela is a no drama mama with mad skills.

Apache 12
02-11-23, 21:34

BEF.Yep, that's her and mediocre is really being nice, I rather been licked by a rattlesnake, would have felt much better. Oh well, lesson learned.

Apache 12
02-11-23, 21:40
If this is the same Bree, I use to deal with her years ago, here are a few pictures from the movies we made back then. I use to rent a heated garage that had a bathroom in it, and I would take prostitutes there. I let her crash a few times but one day I went there and she was passed out and pale almost like she had no blood in her body. She had blood on her shirt and the toilet had blood in it. She denied it came from her but she was the only one there. From that day on she became known as the vampire. Anyway I cut her off because of that, and she challenged me on giving her $20 after fucking her all morning. By the way I use to give her $20-$25 and keep her all morning until someone started giving her $50 and she started expecting it. A while back some simp gave her some flowers that she was carrying around LOL.Definitely her, glad I wasn't the only sucker that picked her up, but again, it's a lesson learned and I will certainly stay clear of her and hopefully she will just fade away like a tumbleweed in a hurricane.

JackOfClubs
02-11-23, 22:21

BEF.You can tell she is stoned / wasted in that first picture, often that can lead to a good BJ but apparently not with her.

BigPappay
02-11-23, 23:50

BEF.Thinkin a bit of patience and training and she'll be a prime provider. She's got youth and looks on her side. Let's not give up on her juz yet.

KenDude
02-12-23, 01:42
I started picking up SWs in the early 90's. Not bragging but I bet I've had sex with over 500 girls. Might even be close to 1000. Anyway, it was so different then. If you wanted more then a BJ a girl used to take you back to her place, dress in lingerie and make a big deal over making sure you had a good time. We didn't have cell phones and such but it was OK to stop and knock on her door. Girls who were out on the street used to actually hang in groups, all clean and dressed nice. It was like a smorgasbord when you would pull up to a place where they would hang. (like crossed from the Salvation Army). 20 $ got you FS and back then FS meant FS. Blow job, sex, afterwards she would wash you off, sit and talk, maybe have a few drinks. Yes drinks! Not crack or heroine.

About 10 years ago I want through a stage where I wanted no repeats. One of the girls would recruit others for my escapades. A 10 $ finders fee to the girl who hooked me up with someone new. Believe me when I tell you there was ALWAYS someone new available. YES, meeting were still in houses although sometimes the girls were lets say less the savory. But never any issues other then sometimes I'd get a date that was less then what I expected. But the girls were still cute, condoms were never used and everyone was happy. FS was still about 20 $, 30 $ if you wanted to make her extra happy.

Fast forward to now. The girls are ALL on drugs. I have had girls undress for me and then I paid them to get dressed so I could return them to the wild. Simply seeing them naked is a turn off. If you don't have a place to take them (I do rent my own place in the city for dates) then they are happy with some abando or rented room where you are fucking on sheets that 100 girls have been laid on and that's assuming there are sheets and such and not just a mattress on the floor. Many times the girls are dirty, smell or have open wounds. And you can't tell this until the are in your vehicle or worse yet, at your spot naked. They want more money for less service and on occasion I have actually felt bad about making "Elvis", the little head, go places where no man should go. I try now to limit my discretions to just a few "clean" girls and yet I had to be treated for STIs this year. Is it just me?

Sure I'm old enough to remember getting a fudge cycle for 5 cents, gas for 33 cents a gallon, a pack of smokes for 35 cents and even getting a burger, fries and coke for less then a dollar.

Its not the rise in taxes, crooked politicians or even the high cost of gas or food.

Its the down fall of the sex service industry that bothers me.

Old Monger
02-12-23, 02:29
I started picking up SWs in the early 90's. Not bragging but I bet I've had sex with over 500 girls. Might even be close to 1000. Anyway, it was so different then. If you wanted more then a BJ a girl used to take you back to her place, dress in lingerie and make a big deal over making sure you had a good time. We didn't have cell phones and such but it was OK to stop and knock on her door. Girls who were out on the street used to actually hang in groups, all clean and dressed nice. It was like a smorgasbord when you would pull up to a place where they would hang. (like crossed from the Salvation Army). 20 $ got you FS and back then FS meant FS. Blow job, sex, afterwards she would wash you off, sit and talk, maybe have a few drinks. Yes drinks! Not crack or heroine.

About 10 years ago I want through a stage where I wanted no repeats. One of the girls would recruit others for my escapades. A 10 $ finders fee to the girl who hooked me up with someone new. Believe me when I tell you there was ALWAYS someone new available. YES, meeting were still in houses although sometimes the girls were lets say less the savory. But never any issues other then sometimes I'd get a date that was less then what I expected. But the girls were still cute, condoms were never used and everyone was happy. FS was still about 20 $, 30 $ if you wanted to make her extra happy.

Fast forward to now. The girls are ALL on drugs. I have had girls undress for me and then I paid them to get dressed so I could return them to the wild. Simply seeing them naked is a turn off. If you don't have a place to take them (I do rent my own place in the city for dates) then they are happy with some abando or rented room where you are fucking on sheets that 100 girls have been laid on and that's assuming there are sheets and such and not just a mattress on the floor. Many times the girls are dirty, smell or have open wounds. And you can't tell this until the are in your vehicle or worse yet, at your spot naked. They want more money for less service and on occasion I have actually felt bad about making "Elvis", the little head, go places where no man should go. I try now to limit my discretions to just a few "clean" girls and yet I had to be treated for STIs this year. Is it just me?

Sure I'm old enough to remember getting a fudge cycle for 5 cents, gas for 33 cents a gallon, a pack of smokes for 35 cents and even getting a burger, fries and coke for less then a dollar.

Its not the rise in taxes, crooked politicians or even the high cost of gas or food.

Its the down fall of the sex service industry that bothers me.Ever date part Mexican part Filipina Kim G back in the early 90's?

Apache 12
02-12-23, 08:20

Its the down fall of the sex service industry that bothers me.Man, You are spot on, yes I remember those days, everything you said is true, I mean, and sure, you remember most (not all) were DATY clean, but I only did with a few of my regular that I gotten to know personally. Like You, I miss those days. Life Was Good!!

BoloBellgrande
02-12-23, 11:17

Fast forward to now. The girls are ALL on drugs. I have had girls undress for me and then I paid them to get dressed so I could return them to the wild. Simply seeing them naked is a turn off. If you don't have a place to take them (I do rent my own place in the city for dates) then they are happy with some abando or rented room where you are fucking on sheets that 100 girls have been laid on and that's assuming there are sheets and such and not just a mattress on the floor. Many times the girls are dirty, smell or have open wounds. And you can't tell this until the are in your vehicle or worse yet, at your spot naked. They want more money for less service and on occasion I have actually felt bad about making "Elvis", the little head, go places where no man should go. I try now to limit my discretions to just a few "clean" girls and yet I had to be treated for STIs this year. Is it just me?The internet took a lot of those girls off the street. I'm from DC and the females I saw downtown looked like high end escorts, the even dressed classy. I've been hitting the loops in Bmore since the early 200's. I can remember how much fun it was to go to Lexington Market, get some grub, then hit the loops. The girls back then weren't all druggies. I ran across a nursing student, a woman who's husband just had a heart attack and died, leaving her with bills to pay, young girls with kids that litterly needed milk money and a ride to the store to get it. It seemed like even if the girls back then we're on drugs, they weren't strung out on them, it was more like recreational use and they still didn't look like users.

Contrast that to know, most of if not all of them look strung out.

BlueEyesFun
02-12-23, 11:34
Good looking woman. She has MILF Angela beat on looks and age but Angela is a no drama mama with mad skills.I wish someone would post a photo of your star of the Ashton stroll MILF Angela, so we all would know what she looks like. I haven't seen any other posts on her other than your posts, but I'm keeping my eyes open for any other posts about her. I would imagine someone else has come across this unicorn out on the stroll. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Top Job
02-12-23, 14:21
This is the Angela that I saw. Sounds similar but she would have had to die her hair as it's definitely not black when I saw her.

T. J.

I wish someone would post a photo of your star of the Ashton stroll MILF Angela, so we all would know what she looks like. I haven't seen any other posts on her other than your posts, but I'm keeping my eyes open for any other posts about her. I would imagine someone else has come across this unicorn out on the stroll. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Old Monger
02-12-23, 14:36
I wish someone would post a photo of your star of the Ashton stroll MILF Angela, so we all would know what she looks like. I haven't seen any other posts on her other than your posts, but I'm keeping my eyes open for any other posts about her. I would imagine someone else has come across this unicorn out on the stroll. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Not a pretty face but an excellent provider.

Klove48
02-12-23, 15:16
Went rouge last night and was looking for something "different". It was kinda empty on the streets and as I was on my way in, I ran across Megan, walking up Lombard St near Smallwood. Now I've seen her but never dated. She's not my type ordinarily, but I've been doing a little risk taking as of late; experiencing "different things", and my results have pretty much panned out. Anyway, Megan is not new, she's been around for a minute but I never had the opportunity to speak with her. She's about 35 yrs, tall, maybe 5'8", dark hair, average looks. She stopped and we discussed a few things; and off we went. She looked a little rough in her street clothes but, when she disrobed, the body wasn't bad at all. I could tell that she's lost weight because of the loose skin around her stomach, (which wasn't a turn-off), surprisingly, slightly deflated tits, but she was clean and unmarked, as far as I could see. She was very cool and easy to be with. Her service was Outstanding!! Started off with a spectacular BBBJ, for about 20 minutes easy. Then when sampled the "box", I was throughly impressed! A definite repeat in my book.

P.S.

Who is that Beautiful blonde I saw walking up Ashton the other night. I was with my UTR so I couldn't investigate. Simply Gorgeous!

Peace.

BigTruckBob
02-12-23, 15:27
Not a pretty face but an excellent provider.At this stage in the game I chose ability over aesthetics. I don't remember her name, but this prostitute in the picture below use to give the best BJ's in city, and she is not attractive. I run into her a few times a year, and it's always a treat. The last time I had her I remember busting and she wouldn't stop blowing, and went another 5 minutes all for $20. At the end of the day it's not like we are marrying these prostitutes so who cares if her face is not attractive.

FaceDownPro
02-12-23, 16:16
I had one of those depressive dysfunctional days of running through several prostitutes. I know we all hate it, but these guys who are giving street prostitutes top dollar are not going to be satisfied until internet prices are normalize on the streets everywhere. I had so many prostitutes attempt to get insane rates, and I had to take two back because they wouldn't blow for $20. The highest price quoted was a WSW who wanted $40 for head and $40 for sex. Below are the ones I sampled.

Morgan.

Early morning I picked up an inexperienced 19 year old WSW named Morgan. She was sitting on a carryout's steps on Fulton and North Ave. She looked thick with her pink sweatpants on, but unfortunately she was dope sick, and not as thick as I assumed. The head was ok but the puss was fantastic. Her inexperience was on full display though, she complained about me being too deep in her, and how bad she needed drugs. She asked me why do I want her anyway, she's a junkie, why do I want to fuck a junkie. Her constant chatter ruined my nut, so when I came I didn't tell her. I simply stopped and made a deal with her to give her $10 so she could get "well". She jumped at that opportunity and promised she would comeback to finish. My initial plan was to get a free release for the one she ruined; However, when she went to get drugs I decided to leave so I could skip having to pay her more. Cost $10.

Tessa (Picture 1 & 2).

She is a 38 year old WSW and I picked her up on Garrison and Chatham. She looked half asleep, so I was thinking it was going it was going to be BS, but I was wrong. She gave a fantastic blow, spitting on it and cleaning it well for nearly 30 minutes. It took me forever to unload but she had a great non-rushing attitude throughout the act. I gave her $20 afterwards and she was slightly unhappy with the compensation, she claimed that guys usually give her $40 and she explained that it took me a long time. To be reasonable I gave her an extra $5 and she was appreciative with that. Cost $25.

Tara (Pictures 3 & 4).

She is a 33 WSW from West Virginia, and I picked her up on liberty Heights and Calloway. I had her before but I didn't remember her until she started blowing it. She was very attractive when she first moved here, but now she looks drastically different. Although she shows heavy signs of drug use, her blow job and personality are fantastic. Cost $20.I scooped Tessa two days ago early morning before work. Not going to lie after she was in the car I was taken back by her bad skin. She was cool as a fan. What followed was a head session that should've been recorded. Went to work for about 15 min. Technique was awesome, DT, throating. I gave her 25 and she didn't trip at all. I'll definitely scoop her again. No phone but it's not like these girls are reliable with a phone..

BlueEyesFun
02-12-23, 17:06
This is the Angela that I saw. Sounds similar but she would have had to die her hair as it's definitely not black when I saw her.

T. J.Based on your photo she definitely doesn't have black hair. Would your MILF Angela happen to be the one with the bolt-on boob job? If so, where does she walk nowadays, I used to see her at times on Ashton by Bentalou and the shopping center. Haven't seen her out on the stroll in a while. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Old Monger
02-12-23, 17:18
At this stage in the game I chose ability over aesthetics. I don't remember her name, but this prostitute in the picture below use to give the best BJ's in city, and she is not attractive. I run into her a few times a year, and it's always a treat. The last time I had her I remember busting and she wouldn't stop blowing, and went another 5 minutes all for $20. At the end of the day it's not like we are marrying these prostitutes so who cares if her face is not attractive.The Angela that I dated may not be young and pretty but neither is she worn down by the streets. She is of Sicilian heritage with olive skin and black hair.

Klove48
02-12-23, 17:31
At this stage in the game I chose ability over aesthetics. I don't remember her name, but this prostitute in the picture below use to give the best BJ's in city, and she is not attractive. I run into her a few times a year, and it's always a treat. The last time I had her I remember busting and she wouldn't stop blowing, and went another 5 minutes all for $20. At the end of the day it's not like we are marrying these prostitutes so who cares if her face is not attractive.I'm 100% on board with your "mantra". At this stage of the game, I'm pretty much concerned with the quality of the experience and the person more than the outwardly appearance. I'm not saying that I'm into "derelicts", LOL. But I've had the "prettiest", and "hottest", and had "ok" experiences and I've had the "not so pretty", and have had Outstanding experiences. Now I use my "epicurean" senses to make my choices. Experience is the Best Teacher. Peace.

RockyB
02-12-23, 18:16

Its the down fall of the sex service industry that bothers me.Yup. I've been in the game since the mid 80's. Up and down the east coast, gulf coast and northeast. I tried to count but likely dated over 1000 (not all unique, don't know how many different girls). There have always been zombies but, as noted there were more than enough high end girls to never have to sample the $5 girl. Today's street game is mostly garbage, but there are just enough decent girls to stay interested. My all time favorite was Charlotte Renee. She used to be over by 40. Oh my god she was simply the best.

Laurens
02-12-23, 19:40
At this stage in the game I chose ability over aesthetics. I don't remember her name, but this prostitute in the picture below use to give the best BJ's in city, and she is not attractive. I run into her a few times a year, and it's always a treat. The last time I had her I remember busting and she wouldn't stop blowing, and went another 5 minutes all for $20. At the end of the day it's not like we are marrying these prostitutes so who cares if her face is not attractive.What area did you find.

Laurens
02-12-23, 19:46
Here's another look at her when she was walking Ashton between Westside Shopping Center and the Triangle. I tried her a couple times which proved to be more than enough waste of my time. Her head is mediocre at best in my opinion and it's obvious she dislikes sucking dicks to support her and her boyfriend's habit. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Not bad I want her.