PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

JoeF1987
04-05-15, 14:21
http://www.ccptube.com/video/947/side-fun.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/948/missionary-load.html

Can't wait for her return.Nice vids my dude she is nice haven't seen any like tht around yet.

Hovito
04-05-15, 14:23
Does anyone out there remember Kristen she's been gone for about two and a half years well she's back and I must say the girl is looking rough the once pretty young street walker now looks like a pure strung out mess unfortunately if you see her beware she never uses protection.Kristen from W VA about 5'6 blonde hair If that's her she should be about 30 yo by now sorry to hear. She was a very nice person when I used to see her.

GuyLooking
04-05-15, 15:03
So natalie called said she finally got minutes on her phone made a plan for me to scope her up around penn and dolphin st in about an hr so textin her once on the way she asks when will I get there.

I tell her 10 minutes I'm there right on time and can't reach her SIGH. If only we could deduct from our payment the time and gas they waste LOL.

So I cruised wilkins found a blonde named erica nothing great but a great attitude and seemed like a cool chick will share digits with senior or contributing members (if everyone doesn't already have them).

PEACE OUT PERVS. HAPPY EASTER PLAY SAFE.

Cls9637
04-05-15, 15:55
Natalie does, in fact, have minutes on her phone. I was able to meet with her early this morning. She has several times done the same to me that she did to you, Guy. This time she was only about ten minutes late. She's a tiny girl so her pregnancy is REALLY showing. I guess because of being pregnant she is very sensitive, and sometimes ticklish, is unusual and even strange places.

When I first met her last summer she had only been out on Wilkens a week or so and she pretty much ignored the boys, wanting nothing to do with them. I got her to lick them that day but I could tell she didn't like it. Now she's gotten pretty good with them, even to the point that she asked if it felt good and then kept on with them. She still hates the taste of cum, but I'm working on getting her used to it. I love her little boobs and her puffy nipples.

Like I said, her number is working again, so anyone that has it should give her a text. She was up all night last night so she's probably still asleep this afternoon. Contributing, trusted seniors can PM me for it. If you're not sure if you qualify, you probably don't, so don't even bother.

Cls9637
04-05-15, 16:06
I also saw Jenna the other day. As always, a great job and an all around enjoyable time. She was out with some kidney stone issues for about a month or so, but she's feeling much better now and looking for a little company. If you have her number give her a text. Contributing, trusted seniors can PM me for it. As always, if you're not sure if you fit the criteria you probably don't, so don't bother.

CashOut
04-05-15, 18:34
Slim Nikki giving another great BBBJ.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/949/fun-slim-nikki-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/949/fun-slim-nikki-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.url

Old School 62
04-05-15, 22:21
Who's the proud papa?

Natalie does, in fact, have minutes on her phone. I was able to meet with her early this morning. She has several times done the same to me that she did to you, Guy. This time she was only about ten minutes late. She's a tiny girl so her pregnancy is REALLY showing. I guess because of being pregnant she is very sensitive, and sometimes ticklish, is unusual and even strange places.

When I first met her last summer she had only been out on Wilkens a week or so and she pretty much ignored the boys, wanting nothing to do with them. I got her to lick them that day but I could tell she didn't like it. Now she's gotten pretty good with them, even to the point that she asked if it felt good and then kept on with them. She still hates the taste of cum, but I'm working on getting her used to it. I love her little boobs and her puffy nipples.

Like I said, her number is working again, so anyone that has it should give her a text. She was up all night last night so she's probably still asleep this afternoon. Contributing, trusted seniors can PM me for it. If you're not sure if you qualify, you probably don't, so don't even bother.

Crg3400
04-05-15, 22:31
Does anyone out there remember Kristen she's been gone for about two and a half years well she's back and I must say the girl is looking rough the once pretty young street walker now looks like a pure strung out mess unfortunately if you see her beware she never uses protection.From her intervention showing we know that she has hep see. Also from WV Kristina is back, but looking just as bad as Kristen. I guess WV isn't that good to its SW. Bridgette from the eastern shore was around too, while the WV girls were looking a little beat down, Bridgette was looking as healthy as can be.

ChordMan
04-06-15, 00:18
I was cruzing through Pontiac and didn't see no activity tonite then I circled back and saw one so I figured something was better than nothing. I saw a short blonde chick by Pontiac and 4th made the scoop and she told me her name was Bobbie we went to a nice spot and she gave a great BBBJ. Sorry I wasn't able to get pics didn't have my camera with me. Believe it or not she asked me to record her and post it on here so I guess she knows about this site. Trust me if you run in to her its worth the scoop I will definitely repeat.

DapplzChamp
04-06-15, 01:54
I would avoid her. I picked her up two nights ago for some car action. Drove to my spot, and stupid me I was feeling generous and fronted her the money. We got comfortable in the back of my car and she started the mic work. Pretty good and got me hard relatively quick. Laid her down and started the mish. To my surprise she got into it, moaning moreso than most SW's I've seen. Started talking a little dirty and was rubbing along my chest which was nice. About 2-3 minutes later I told her to get up and switch to doggy. While changing positions she said something along the lines of "uh we got to hurry babe I got to get going". Kind of a turn off but other than the comment she didn't seem to be rushing me and she sounded as if she was enjoying herself just a minute before so I let it go. After 3-4 minutes of doggy she's like "come on babe I got to go". At that point I stopped and said "really? To which she responded "yes really. " A little upset at this point we keep going and I try to finish up, but literally a minute later she pulls back and says "no I can't this is taking too long. I'm done. " And just like that, it was over. I've never met someone with the audacity to completely stop and end a session for no good reason. We are paying them, aren't we? After that we both got dressed and I dropped her back off near the circle. I actually saw her out again last night but I drove right past her. Not sure if she saw me but I hope she did. She needs to realize that service like that will get you nowhere.

But, as always, YMMV. It was really enjoyable up until it ended. It might be worth checking out if you're a minute man LOL.

Met Amy by ww circle today, but our brief exchange was rudely interrupted by LE arresting some local street merchants. Long brown hair, 5' 4" blue jeans. Looks mid 30's but could be older. I thought I saw her mentioned here, but searched in vain.

Angler69
04-06-15, 02:03
Picked up a WSW named Kelly near the circle. She's in her early 20's, nice slim body, small perky A cups, auburn hair, was wearing fleece pj pants and had a stud under her lower lip. Would give her a 8 on a SW scale. She was either geeking or quite nervous on the drive to one of my spots that's out of the area.

Since this was my first with her, I opted for mic service. Was probably one of the worst BJs I've gotten in the past few years. She just bobbed her mouth over my dick with little contact with my dick and any part of her mouth. I had to ask her, what exactly was she doing. Miming a BJ? She started with a little more contact but it was very mechanical and just up and down. One of the worst sexual experiences is getting a BJ from someone who's either not in to it or is not motivated. In the middle of not doing much she asks if she can have a few more dollars as a tip! I told we'll see how you complete but thus far things could be a lot better. I think I felt her tongue maybe a few times after saying that but it didn't get much better than that. I ultimately decided to cut my losses and at least not waste my time too. I gave her the standard and she asked for her tip. I told her I don't think so. Drove her back to the area and stayed quiet the whole time.

Performance and good attitude always trumps looks.

Angler69
04-06-15, 02:11
I've picked up Candace from the W / W circle area a couple of times in the past week or so. She's a WSW, 28 yo, brown hair (wears extension usually in a bun), perky A cups, as slim as Nikki, and talkative. She seems very lucid and has a great attitude along with great communication. Her bf in in prison and she was recently let go after 24 hrs on her own recon after being busted by ULE posing as a date. Seems a little amateurish on how she got busted, so she may be newbie at this.

Got a nice mic polishing from her. She takes directions well and is motivated to please. She has no phone currently she says, so no digits so far. Not sure how the street will treat her but catch her before she starts going downhill.

Stay safe.

SirDrDunk
04-06-15, 02:56
So anyone seeing this Sarah out on the stroll. She was down on Wilkens for a while when she got heavy into the meds. Saw her before she got really bad off and hit the streets. Probably a good 4-5 yrs ago. She popped on the board off and on but with all the Sarahs being talked about now. Not sure if she is still out there like that. Apparently she has cleaned up her act and is actually looking really good. Like she did before she hit the streets. Any updated intel on this one is good. This is an old pic of her.She still pops through every now and then but haven't seen her for awhile.

Cls9637
04-06-15, 04:20
I was cruzing through Pontiac and didn't see no activity tonite then I circled back and saw one so I figured something was better than nothing. I saw a short blonde chick by Pontiac and 4th made the scoop and she told me her name was Bobbie we went to a nice spot and she gave a great BBBJ. Sorry I wasn't able to get pics didn't have my camera with me. Believe it or not she asked me to record her and post it on here so I guess she knows about this site. Trust me if you run in to her its worth the scoop I will definitely repeat.Camera...... Don't leave home without it.

Stizz
04-06-15, 09:39
Who is the girl walking the dog throughout the streets of Brooklyn? She is sexy but never acknowledges anyone I see her at 8 am, 3 pm even 1 am walking that damn dog looking sexy as shit with her ass jiggling in the yoga pants! Any info someone please let me know what's up with her! She is the white elephant of my hoe hunt!If it's the girl I'm thinking of and I'm sure it is she sometimes pushes a stroller too. I'm see her from fairhaven all the way to Hanover at times. I remember the first time I spotted her last summer she was alone and I thought I struck gold. But struck out. She's one badd piece.

Tbroi2
04-06-15, 11:50
It's getting me looking forward to the weekend. But with warm weather I'm sure popo going to be out. So careful why'all. But best be sure this raBBit I'd going to be out looking for a bunni to take back to the cove. Pics and updates are coming for I'll be out this weekend. raBBit out...

raBBit

P.S., thinking about setting up a GB. Taking nominations for who would be the perfect girl for it and can handle it. I'd even pay for the room.

Oakwood99
04-06-15, 11:59
I would avoid her. I picked her up two nights ago for some car action. Drove to my spot, and stupid me I was feeling generous and fronted her the money. We got comfortable in the back of my car and she started the mic work. Pretty good and got me hard relatively quick. Laid her down and started the mish. To my surprise she got into it, moaning moreso than most SW's I've seen. Started talking a little dirty and was rubbing along my chest which was nice. About 2-3 minutes later I told her to get up and switch to doggy. While changing positions she said something along the lines of "uh we got to hurry babe I got to get going". Kind of a turn off but other than the comment she didn't seem to be rushing me and she sounded as if she was enjoying herself just a minute before so I let it go. After 3-4 minutes of doggy she's like "come on babe I got to go". At that point I stopped and said "really? To which she responded "yes really. " A little upset at this point we keep going and I try to finish up, but literally a minute later she pulls back and says "no I can't this is taking too long. I'm done. " And just like that, it was over. I've never met someone with the audacity to completely stop and end a session for no good reason. We are paying them, aren't we? After that we both got dressed and I dropped her back off near the circle. I actually saw her out again last night but I drove right past her. Not sure if she saw me but I hope she did. She needs to realize that service like that will get you nowhere.

But, as always, YMMV. It was really enjoyable up until it ended. It might be worth checking out if you're a minute man LOL.I had a similar date with her. She got some shit with her. Never again!

AceKing88
04-06-15, 13:24
I had a similar date with her. She got some shit with her. Never again!You should have took your $$ back and said I had to stop rite now, the nerve of these women.

Fatman51
04-06-15, 16:01
To anybody that's wondering weather is the same Kristen from the show Intervention yes it is and I have to say she does not look anything like she used to unfortunately if you see her on the street you are not recognized her from 2 to 3 years ago. Date at your own risk stay safe out there guys.

FunShip75
04-06-15, 19:22
Nah once you give up the cheddar there's no longer any incentive to perform. Most of these ladies live in the moment. Money in hand is all they care about and have no concept of repeat customers and long term relationships even of the business type.

You should have took your $$ back and said I had to stop rite now, the nerve of these women.

Plainzwalker
04-06-15, 19:26
Is PP loop dead these days? Staying not far from area and thinking of taking a cruise tonight.

AceKing88
04-06-15, 19:41
Nah once you give up the cheddar there's no longer any incentive to perform. Most of these ladies live in the moment. Money in hand is all they care about and have no concept of repeat customers and long term relationships even of the business type.Why because they SW we pay first for fast food, clothes, hell even drugs. Don't make excuses for that, some chics are just treacherous like that but I digress.

Milfsalot
04-06-15, 22:05
If it's the girl I'm thinking of and I'm sure it is she sometimes pushes a stroller too. I'm see her from fairhaven all the way to Hanover at times. I remember the first time I spotted her last summer she was alone and I thought I struck gold. But struck out. She's one badd piece.Anyone care to share a pic? I love booking a hot civi. If she's that tight I would definitely make plans to swing through at the appropriate time. All it takes is one dude treating her right then she's open to meeting other generous gentlemen.

Old School 62
04-06-15, 23:04
When is Nicky usually out on the stroll?

http://www.ccptube.com/video/949/fun-slim-nikki-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/949/fun-slim-nikki-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.url

LikkerFront
04-06-15, 23:04
Spotted a healthy looking female near the circle and made a circle around the block to get in position to scoop and she was already moving to a safe location for the scoop, somebody recently mentioned the ESP between mongers and SW and this was a prime example she knew I was coming back around for her. She got in and to my surprise it was Amber with the teardrop tatt, fellas she is looking plump and healthy but she was speaking about 500 words a minute and hardly stopped for a breath on the ride to my spot, it appears she is back to singing into the glass mic. Paid the fare for the 1/2 & 1/2 and got the excellent knob polishing to start followed by a rousing good round of smash the clam, the pussy was very good and in fresh condition. As soon as the fucking was over she went right back to running her yap at 500 words per minute again, my brother the esteemed monger NT mentioned tripolar yeah I can see that. I'll damn sure hit it again the crazy ones always seem to have the best pussy LOL!

Milfsalot
04-07-15, 05:25

http://www.ccptube.com/video/949/fun-slim-nikki-on-wilkens-avenue-baltimore-md.urlCO much thanks for all you contribute my man. My question; am I the only one who thinks slim nikkis "skills" are quite overrated. Just peep the vid. Dry head with no DT. I tried to get her to DT and it was plenty wet. From her spewing her gut contents everywhere. Mind you she barely had 2 inches of it down. Nice girl, readily available, easy to get along with, and not bad looking. But skills? No way. LOL.

Checkumout
04-07-15, 06:22
Anyone care to share a pic? I love booking a hot civi. If she's that tight I would definitely make plans to swing through at the appropriate time. All it takes is one dude treating her right then she's open to meeting other generous gentlemen.She is a hot chick but from what I hear about her she is all tied up with a serious drug dealer no one to mess with.

NiteTimer
04-07-15, 06:29
Spotted a healthy looking female near the circle and made a circle around the block to get in position to scoop and she was already moving to a safe location for the scoop, somebody recently mentioned the ESP between mongers and SW and this was a prime example she knew I was coming back around for her. She got in and to my surprise it was Amber with the teardrop tatt, fellas she is looking plump and healthy but she was speaking about 500 words a minute and hardly stopped for a breath on the ride to my spot, it appears she is back to singing into the glass mic. Paid the fare for the 1/2 & 1/2 and got the excellent knob polishing to start followed by a rousing good round of smash the clam, the pussy was very good and in fresh condition. As soon as the fucking was over she went right back to running her yap at 500 words per minute again, my brother the esteemed monger NT mentioned tripolar yeah I can see that. I'll damn sure hit it again the crazy ones always seem to have the best pussy LOL!

When she calls you, and starts with the crazy, you might reconsider. Yes, the pussy is good though.

She called me from another phone last week, but I blocked it.

Good luck

NiteTimer
04-07-15, 06:38
http://www.ccptube.com/video/890/prepping-those-holes.html

ShadesOfGray
04-07-15, 06:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/955/-balled-pussy-money-shot.html

Put a new video of storm to share. Caught a little money shot.

NiteTimer
04-07-15, 06:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/889/ambers-tonsil-worx.html

NiteTimer
04-07-15, 06:41
http://www.ccptube.com/video/891/cream-in-those-biscuits.html

La Von
04-07-15, 08:07
So there I was BALLS DEEP! I'm just kidding. But for the past couple of months I've been trying to reconnect with Kiara but could never seem to find her or she would never return my call when she said she would. Every time I drove down to MCJ I could never find her but as my dumb luck would have it I needed to replace the brake rotor on my car. So since my wife and I had the day off we ventured down to Advance auto over on Frederick (they were the only place that had my parts in stock in a 50 mile radius) in my wifes vehicle as we were heading back towards the harbor guess who I finally see in her little white coat. Yep, Kiara. I'm thinking to myself of all the days it had to be today, but I'm guessing it's just not meant to be. So I'm giving up on Kiara and possibly mongering all together. It's been fun!

TheDarkSkorpio
04-07-15, 10:10
Yeah, at the gas sta, she walking up the Co towards S. A. She getting some matches and I asked if she needed a rid. Sweet girl, got in the ride, she said she was 18, uh huh LOL. She wasnt busy, gave her a Jackson. I experienced that in a dark park. Very nice, cute little a $$, and love how she moan after doggy bang out. Just researched and didn't know she go Greek. Will be seeing her again more often.

EasyLuvr
04-07-15, 10:59
Had some errands to run in Baltimore so I took a cruise down Wilkens and got flagged down at Payson by a short (5' + or -) blondish girl with a stud in her lower lip who had been talking to Dawn. Headed over to the rent a bed and got busy. She had what she called burn marks on her legs and some baby damage but nice little titties and a tight kitty, though it needed some trimming. Laid her back and speared her, pounding it hard until she started groaning and locking her legs around my waist, matching every pump. It didn't take long for me to deliver a load into her, pulling out and cleaning up. Dropped her back on the same corner. Standard tuition but no digits. She said her name was Sharon but I think she used a different name the last time I dated her. Worth the two Jacksons and I'd repeat.

SpankyNoSpank
04-07-15, 11:40
Picked up a WSW named Kelly near the circle. She's in her early 20's, nice slim body, small perky A cups, auburn hair, was wearing fleece pj pants and had a stud under her lower lip. Would give her a 8 on a SW scale. She was either geeking or quite nervous on the drive to one of my spots that's out of the area.

Since this was my first with her, I opted for mic service. Was probably one of the worst BJs I've gotten in the past few years. She just bobbed her mouth over my dick with little contact with my dick and any part of her mouth. I had to ask her, what exactly was she doing. Miming a BJ? She started with a little more contact but it was very mechanical and just up and down. One of the worst sexual experiences is getting a BJ from someone who's either not in to it or is not motivated. In the middle of not doing much she asks if she can have a few more dollars as a tip! I told we'll see how you complete but thus far things could be a lot better. I think I felt her tongue maybe a few times after saying that but it didn't get much better than that. I ultimately decided to cut my losses and at least not waste my time too. I gave her the standard and she asked for her tip. I told her I don't think so. Drove her back to the area and stayed quiet the whole time.

Performance and good attitude always trumps looks.I know there are several Kelly's out there, but if it is the same Kelly I am thinking about, I guess I was lucky and caught her on the right day. I made the scoop about a month or so ago and got one of the best BJ's I ever had easily in my top 3. Slow, deep, wet, lots of tongue and attention to the boys. This Kelly polished until it went limp after I popped, then kept going until it started getting back up again. She coulda got 2 back to back but I had to stop her. It takes alot for me to ask a chic to stop polishing the mic. If her skills went downhill that quick I will be heartbroke.

Member #4966
04-07-15, 12:05
Picked up a Kristina / Kristy from WV. Looked rough, but could tell a real beauty underneath it all. She was tweaking a bit. Kept saying she had relapsed and was going to use the money to go to rehab. Yeah, sure.

She kinda looks like an anorexic version of the intervention girl. Is Kristy really kristen from AE?

And she's Hep see+? Uh oh. I've been a dumb monger.

Kitt1
04-07-15, 12:40
Kristen used to be a real looker and had a fun personality.

Picked up a Kristina / Kristy from WV. Looked rough, but could tell a real beauty underneath it all. She was tweaking a bit. Kept saying she had relapsed and was going to use the money to go to rehab. Yeah, sure.

She kinda looks like an anorexic version of the intervention girl. Is Kristy really kristen from AE?

And she's Hep see+? Uh oh. I've been a dumb monger.

Oakwood99
04-07-15, 12:58
CO much thanks for all you contribute my man. My question; am I the only one who thinks slim nikkis "skills" are quite overrated. Just peep the vid. Dry head with no DT. I tried to get her to DT and it was plenty wet. From her spewing her gut contents everywhere. Mind you she barely had 2 inches of it down. Nice girl, readily available, easy to get along with, and not bad looking. But skills? No way. LOL.And a thief.

Member #4966
04-07-15, 13:38
Darn. Guess I got to research the probabilities and the incubation. Don't turn this into STD thread or Jackdon will kick off the lot of us.

Shame, based on her anorexia, she's going to die soon if she doesn't get it worked out. Hope she wasn't bs'ing, and she really did go to rehab. I overpaid, as usual, but I'd of given her a lot more if I didn't think the money woulda gone straight into her vein or nose.

Great mic work, tight moist kitty. Smelled and tasted good, course that was Hep See I was tasting and feeling!

I dropped her off near her car, but she didn't know where her keys were. She was tweaking pretty bad. If I see her again, will offer to drive her butt straight to rehab.Wonder how much A&E made off that program? You'd think they would feel a responsibility to maybe swing her some bucks for rehab. Again.

Kristen used to be a real looker and had a fun personality.

Laxxx
04-07-15, 15:29
So who is the tall. Slim brunette with bangs that I have been seeing in the AM on Pontiac between 5th and 6th in the AM? Looks like she may be working out of a panel van. Probably mid to late 30's, reasonably well dressed. Haven't seen her before.

Piehole
04-07-15, 19:31
Monday morning about 8:30 I picked up a redhead named Angela just before the Wilkens circle. She was dressed in a black workout outfit as if headed to the gym. I thought she might be a civie waiting for the bus. I was able to catch her eye and looped around for the pickup. She got in and did a LEO check. We went to my spot, pulled out her tits, and we got down to business. She gives pretty good head. It was taking a while but she didn't complain. She's a moaner and would make little noises as if enjoying herself. I started rubbing her vag thru there her tights and decided to pull them down to sample the cookies. Got a finger in and it wet and pretty tight. I decided to upgrade to FS and hit it while still in the front seat. Must of been the angle she was in while blowing me because it wasn't tight. Overall it was ok. I would repeat but only for head.

Be safe out there.

Pie.

AceKing88
04-07-15, 19:40
Is PP loop dead these days? Staying not far from area and thinking of taking a cruise tonight.No its just a lot of l. E out be careful with the new girls if you know what I mean.

Tha X Facta
04-07-15, 20:17
WhiteeBoy, you nailed it!.

I know there are so many pics of Kiara on this site, so I never upload talent that everyone is familiar with. But figured some of you might want to see her current condition. Picked her up near S. Carey, and then back to hotel after texting at her new number ending in 7274. She said that the 2446 number (as well as another number that CLS gave me a month ago) are pretty much dead. Anyway, she was the same Kitty as I first met a couple years ago in terms of personality and fun conversation, but she's definitely spiraling downhill physically. Her personal appearance is different with matted hair, and dirty pants and sneakers that were ripe. The front of her legs are really bad. I asked her to clean up when she got to my hotel, and that helped a bit. The biggest difference in her appearance is her legs. When I first met her, she was on pills. Then about a year ago she had light bruising on legs and arms, now she's got deep scabs and very visible damage above her knees. She kept her long sleeve shirt on, and socks on as well (hiked up to the knees), but dried blood stains are actually soaked through her white socks. But her dome game was still on point, and from the POV doggie, she was the same. On the way back to drop her off, talked about the habit, and chatted about how she needs to make a decision soon, but she doesn't really have any desire to change anything. I offered to let her take a nice hot shower at the hotel, but she really didn't want to waste any time in getting back. The call of the dragon takes precedence over everything else. Too bad, because she was really a diamond in the rough at one time. It's all been said before, that these streets will beat you up if you don't have the inner strength to fight it. Only an intervention outside her control will save her before it's too late IMHO.

~ White-E-Boy.She was OTR, so I settled for BJ.

In retrospect, I'm glad Kiara was on the rag. Probably would've declined FS had I saw the rest of her body.
Even tho her train is derailing in slow-motion, it was cool as shit talking to her.
Great sense of humor to boot!

Dropped her off near the Pharmacist:
"I can make a man forsake his country and flag.
Make a girl sell her body for a five-dollar bag.
I take my addicts and make 'em steal, borrow, beg
Then they search for a vein in their arm or their leg."

Hope she cleans it up!

X . . . Via D.C.

NiteTimer
04-07-15, 21:04
WhiteeBoy, you nailed it!.
She was OTR, so I settled for BJ.

In retrospect, I'm glad Kiara was on the rag. Probably would've declined FS had I saw the rest of her body.
Even tho her train is derailing in slow-motion, it was cool as shit talking to her.
Great sense of humor to boot!

Dropped her off near the Pharmacist:
"I can make a man forsake his country and flag.
Make a girl sell her body for a five-dollar bag.
I take my addicts and make 'em steal, borrow, beg
Then they search for a vein in their arm or their leg."

[B]X . . . Via D.C.Seen too many good girls go down hill, or self destruct. Hopes she pulls out of it.

Talked to her plenty but never could touch her. Can't explain it, just seemed like she didn't belong down here.

So I left her alone.

DapplzChamp
04-08-15, 01:07
Ran into Meagan again on the WW loop yesterday. Just happened to be driving by and we made eye contact so I made the scoop. Went back to my spot for some FS. BJ was great- lots of motion and she was into it, maybe because I've seen her a couple times now. But as soon as I got ready to start the action and she took off her pants, a fierce odor engulfed my car. She claimed it was her feet that smelled but unless she has the worst case of athlete's foot I've ever seen I doubt it. Should have stopped there but the little head had too much blood rushing at that point to stop. Still won't do doggy because she says it goes too deep but mish is always fun with her. Every time I've seen her she gets wet real quick so that's a plus. Banged it out in a few minutes and afterwards I dropped her off at her spot. Never any attitude with her and I'll always pick her up if I see her. Careful with that smell tho.

Stay safe.

NiteTimer
04-08-15, 08:27
http://www.ccptube.com/video/956/take-my-asshole.html

Met this lady at the circle. After wasting 2 hours of my life in the bathroom, I decided to punish her ass.

The thing was, she loved it. It was middle of the night, and I was needing some quick release, but don't think I would pick up again.

NiteTimer
04-08-15, 08:35
http://www.ccptube.com/video/957/throat-fucking.html

Shithead06
04-08-15, 08:58
Was down the other evening and met Ashley. WSW kind of cute with dirty blonde hair. Took a trip and got pictures, video, for 40 clams plus a tip. I probably won't repeat due to the fact she didn't bother to tell me she was on the rag, and she didn't want to take any swimmers on her face at the right time. Says she is 28 but looked a little younger. Said she used to be out here about 5 years ago. Ok CBJ, and it was weird seeing the cotton string hanging out in the pictures. Bad odor from that time of the month.

Shitty.

LikkerFront
04-08-15, 10:20
When she calls you, and starts with the crazy, you might reconsider. Yes, the pussy is good though.

She called me from another phone last week, but I blocked it.

Good luckHahaha I am convinced all women are crazy just to varying degrees, and Amber is up there on the crazy scale. Managing the crazy can be worthwile but exhausting, apparently she reached your limit and got cut off. That's the way it supposed to work, it's the natural order of these things.

DoeSurfer
04-08-15, 10:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted or partially redacted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, prohibited words, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your text had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HcLine
04-08-15, 11:28
Just curious but has anyone seen big Becky from MP recently? Last time I ran into her was a few months back and she had a bun in the oven. Digits go bad with frequency go figure. Thanks, Hc.

GetLost
04-08-15, 11:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LikkerFront
04-08-15, 11:59
Spotted my girl CeeCee and scooped her up from under the watchful eye of the Brooklyn PoPo, the heat was on but she knew what to do to help me out maneuver them and make a safe scoop. She is looking like she lost a few lbs but the yoga pants she wore had them hips and that booty looking as good as ever. She was really on point with the BJ and had my buddy standing firm and feeling frisky so I got the yoga pants off and hit it deep to the balls. She is a terrific little package and there is something about her that really gets me going: the sexy figure, great attitude and skills plus the succulent pussy all combined make her a really fun date. It was great seeing her again.

Tae217
04-08-15, 14:23
Saw kitty yesterday and had a great session. Cute little spinne. Bbj k9 cow and reverse cow then some Greek action until she said she couldn't take anymore so more k9 then cof. Will absolutely repeat.

LurkingHard
04-08-15, 16:26
I know this might be newb but after seeing those videos I really want to have fun with kiara. Can anyone help me out with how to get in touch with her or someone of her caliber. I can trade a number I have.

LurkingHard
04-08-15, 16:29
Please help me get in touch w her I have digits to trade.

Krock21
04-08-15, 17:55
Just curious but has anyone seen big Becky from MP recently? Last time I ran into her was a few months back and she had a bun in the oven. Digits go bad with frequency go figure. Thanks, Hc.She's still around. Usually daytime hours. Very rarely past 9 pm.

BoloBellgrande
04-08-15, 18:30
Recalling my last visit with Joyce and her friend Nancy, the billing was not as advertised. I text them on my way up via BWI and told them I would be on time unless I hit traffic or there was another accident on BWI that caused a fatality like the one on the news a few days earlier. Nancy hits me back and says, okay hope you don't have a heart attack thinking about me and Joyce together, because we are awesome together.

So I get to the notel and in the room, hand Joyce the donation, she gives it to Nancy then dips out. I'm thinking what happened to the twosome? I only offered 40 , so I figured Joyce was letting Nancy have it to keep her around. No problem I thought, it's new meat, lets give it a try. First thing she does is suck my dick and lick my balls until it gets rock hard in her mouth, she pulls it out and looks up and me and says, you can't fuck me with that thing. She lays on the bed and tells me to sit on her chest and face fuck her and cum in her mouth. She can't take enough of my dick in her mouth for it to simulate vaginal sex in my mind, so I tell her to get on the floor on her knees and suck it till I cim in her mouth. That does work for me! Afterwards, while I am dressed and about to leave, she leans into me on my way out the door and asked, are you married? I say no, she points in between my legs and says, that's probably why, lol !

SpankyNoSpank
04-08-15, 20:27
Spotted my girl CeeCee and scooped her up from under the watchful eye of the Brooklyn PoPo, the heat was on but she knew what to do to help me out maneuver them and make a safe scoop. She is looking like she lost a few lbs but the yoga pants she wore had them hips and that booty looking as good as ever. She was really on point with the BJ and had my buddy standing firm and feeling frisky so I got the yoga pants off and hit it deep to the balls. She is a terrific little package and there is something about her that really gets me going: the sexy figure, great attitude and skills plus the succulent pussy all combined make her a really fun date. It was great seeing her again.Red hair and sorta pale?

Va Fun Tymes
04-08-15, 21:08
Been about 15 years since I have rode around Bmore. Either the cold weather has them inside or I'm the in the wrong area. If any is online and can answer my questions PM please. What I remember w / w and some presidents are not paying off. LOL.

Stizz
04-09-15, 00:56
I've seen this back tattoo before. Has anyone else?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2404442329the-smallest-things-come-in-the-biggest-packages/10777298

NiteTimer
04-09-15, 01:01
http://www.ccptube.com/video/958/deep-in-that-ass.html

NiteTimer
04-09-15, 01:26
http://www.ccptube.com/video/959/worked-over.html

Donald1818
04-09-15, 05:29
Was riding around and noticed some new cameras behind the SA, not sure if they belong to SA or PO PO??

They are not hard to spot they have a solar panel attached to the new pole.

NiteTimer
04-09-15, 06:45
http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/tonsil-fucking.html

JaeBmore
04-09-15, 08:23
Article: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/baltimore-police-often-surveil-cellphones-amid-us-secrecy/.

When in use, authorities record that a transmitting device (cell phone) is in the area. Feds have 'social networking' software that associates one number with another based on the number of times recorded simultaneously in a cell. Apps such as burner and hushed offer no protection. Although use of this technology against this behavior is purely speculative, license plate readers are common and pervasive.

Article: http://cnsmaryland.org/2014/02/12/maryland-license-plate-recognition-networks-prompt-state-federal-concerns/.

I recall an 'old crow' saying: "If you have thought about it, we have done it. If you have heard about it, then it is obsolete. ".

Be safe.

Cls9637
04-09-15, 09:15
I'll bet that when we see a picture of the girl who was caught shoplifting potato chips in Giant on Wilkens Ave some of us know her. When store security caught the 20 year old girl they found needles in her purse. That's when she got away from them and attempted to escape by climbing into the drop ceiling. Had the store closed and police there for 7 hours. I saw a grainy picture of her but I couldn't tell if I know her. Sounds like a wacked out SW doesn't it?

Stay tuned.

Youngster83
04-09-15, 12:41
Of all places to see her. Parked in the ducks sporting good on ritchie hwy. Had her walk up to me and knock on the window. Asked if I was texting her and said no. Showed her my phone and she was dumbfounded. Next thing she asked is if I was trying to the sonething?. LOL I didn't k ow what to say. It was kinda random. Well fuck it LOL. She gets in and we move to the other side of the lot. She starts giving me a BBBJ. Worse I've ever had. WTF. After a few minutes I push on her head to go further do and still nothing. Feels like she's giving me a HJ with sand. I ended up stopping her after a few minutes and just ending it. Won't repeat. Have her number for trade if you'd like it. Maybe the v is better.

BigPappay
04-09-15, 16:35
Article: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/08/baltimore-police-often-surveil-cellphones-amid-us-secrecy/.

When in use, authorities record that a transmitting device (cell phone) is in the area. Feds have 'social networking' software that associates one number with another based on the number of times recorded simultaneously in a cell. Apps such as burner and hushed offer no protection. Although use of this technology against this behavior is purely speculative, license plate readers are common and pervasive.

Article: http://cnsmaryland.org/2014/02/12/maryland-license-plate-recognition-networks-prompt-state-federal-concerns/.

I recall an 'old crow' saying: "If you have thought about it, we have done it. If you have heard about it, then it is obsolete. ".

Be safe.Taking some time off from watching Brotha Walt get plugged and headed out to do some mongering. Saw my gal Summer in BP and wanted to squeeze that nice rack.

Did that plus plugged the back door with a cover on. She's always a pleasure and if you like anal she doesn't disappoint. Hit me for digits.

Swifty 53
04-09-15, 16:38
Recalling my last visit with Joyce and her friend Nancy, the billing was not as advertised. I text them on my way up via BWI and told them I would be on time unless I hit traffic or there was another accident on BWI that caused a fatality like the one on the news a few days earlier. Nancy hits me back and says, okay hope you don't have a heart attack thinking about me and Joyce together, because we are awesome together.

So I get to the notel and in the room, hand Joyce the donation, she gives it to Nancy then dips out. I'm thinking what happened to the twosome? I only offered 40 , so I figured Joyce was letting Nancy have it to keep her around. No problem I thought, it's new meat, lets give it a try. First thing she does is suck my dick and lick my balls until it gets rock hard in her mouth, she pulls it out and looks up and me and says, you can't fuck me with that thing. She lays on the bed and tells me to sit on her chest and face fuck her and cum in her mouth. She can't take enough of my dick in her mouth for it to simulate vaginal sex in my mind, so I tell her to get on the floor on her knees and suck it till I cim in her mouth. That does work for me! Afterwards, while I am dressed and about to leave, she leans into me on my way out the door and asked, are you married? I say no, she points in between my legs and says, that's probably why, lol !Hey Bolo,

We all know Joyce, can you give us a description of Nancy?

Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
04-09-15, 19:12
Hey Bolo,

We all know Joyce, can you give us a description of Nancy?

Thanks.Matt Dillon , in drag .

HitMeUpBMore
04-09-15, 21:53
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if anyone knew areas are around midnight. I always go to the loop at around that time, but just for variety, I was wondering if the SW population was the same on Conkling or Brooklyn or anywhere else around midnight. Wilkins has always been reliable to me. Let me know how it is out there, if you don't mind.

Be safe.

Jakker
04-10-15, 00:52
Please help me get in touch w her I have digits to trade.No offensive, but you only have 2 post, I don't believe anyone will help until you post more and become a senior member.

LikkerFront
04-10-15, 13:44
Swung through the back streets of Brooklyn and saw a booty with a familiar looking wiggle so I stopped to check it and it was my old bang buddy Kasey so I grabbed her quick and split the scene. Got to the spot and she immediately jumps into the backseat and out of her pants, she already knows what I want. I join her in the back for her usual terrific slurping BJ, cover up and hit mish until blast off time. Cool and drama free chick who knows what it takes to please this degenerate monger. , always a good time with her.

After dropping off Kasey I took a quick break and decided to head down the WW track to find another participant for a mongering adventure. Never even made it to the WW because I spotted Becky and Krystle having a smoke together in MP. I circled the block and made my approach and I would have been happy to get either one in my mongering rig but it was Krystle who approached with a big smile on her face, I guess she remembered the banging I gave her last time LOL. Got to my spot and she jumps right in the back and peeled those jeans off and got a really nice BJ started, she does a nice job and takes the instructions well and did it just how I asked her to. She sucked it good and stiff while I prepped the little clam with my loving touch. Covered up, worked the meat in, and gently hit mish til she got used to it and opened up. Gave her the long hard banging mish until she cummed on my dick. When she asked me to hit her k9 she had no idea what she was in for, the pussy was soaking wet and I banged so hard she started gasping as she cum another lady nut. Finally unloaded in the hat and got each other cleaned off. Banging these two sweet little honeys back to back about an hour apart was a pretty good evening of mongering and with the jizz reserves now completely depleted I went home for some much needed rest.

LP383
04-10-15, 18:37
I'll bet that when we see a picture of the girl who was caught shoplifting potato chips in Giant on Wilkens Ave some of us know her. When store security caught the 20 year old girl they found needles in her purse. That's when she got away from them and attempted to escape by climbing into the drop ceiling. Had the store closed and police there for 7 hours. I saw a grainy picture of her but I couldn't tell if I know her. Sounds like a wacked out SW doesn't it?

Stay tuned.I think she worked off of backpage but I'm not sure. I'm trying to find a link to one of her ads but I can't remember what name she went by and I don't think she has posted any ads in a while. When I find one of her ads ill send you the link and see if you think she matches up LOL.

Tha X Facta
04-10-15, 19:05
Please help me get in touch w her I have digits to trade.
Look pal, the time and energy you spent writing two posts,
could've been used to write a review on those digits you have!!!
Something like descriptions . . . who they are and where you found'em.

You're so busy "LurkingHard", that you forgot your manners!

X . . . Smdh

Geoleo2083
04-10-15, 19:59
Just curious but has anyone seen big Becky from MP recently? Last time I ran into her was a few months back and she had a bun in the oven. Digits go bad with frequency go figure. Thanks, Hc.I saw her out today. She didn't look pregnant.

Checkumout
04-10-15, 20:20
I have seen this mentioned a few times what area is it.

Krock21
04-10-15, 21:02
I saw her out today. She didn't look pregnant.She isn't pregnant anymore and I don't think she has a new addition to the family. She is actually a pretty great mic servicer so be extra nice if you see her out given the circumstances.

She actually has had company from a small blond girl and older black woman on the stroll lately. So action is picking up there again after some lean years.

Donald1818
04-10-15, 22:03
I saw her out today. She didn't look pregnant.Yes she is.

Geckoman
04-10-15, 22:43
I have seen this mentioned a few times what area is it.MP = Morrell Park.

CowboysFan
04-11-15, 00:05
Picked up Sadie Thursday night around 11 pm. She had been reported on before in Curtis bay I believe. Standard rates with a tip for a bbbjwcim at my spot. She's got some large tribal tramp stamp. Not sure how old she said she was. 25 or so. Took instructions well and would gladly repeat. Working digits for trade or for senior members who contribute. Please don't just message me passing out a #. Thinking I'm just going to reply with one. Get out here and do some work. Try the late hours if the daytime isn't working for you. Usually any chick out after midnight in the loops is usually working. Anyone interested in starting a mass message list of working girls #? We could start a list and copy and paste it on to the next guy. I have about 5 working #s.

BoloBellgrande
04-11-15, 02:11
Decided to test the new tires on the road today, so I did some night mongering around the WW loop. I text Deserie before I left DC, But once I got to the circle and saw her up close, I changed my mind quickly. I have dated her before, but that girl looks like a fuckin alien now. Saw a really nice TGTBT blond at the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. She could have been a working girl, but, not sure. She looks real nice in the black yoga pants though, had her mid drift showing a little baby fat, nice lips and very feminine in her movements.

I ran into skinny Dawn at the Busy and asked if she could get in the rent a room house between the circle and Fulton, she said yeah and she would meet me there, but she never showed. I rode around a while longer and saw a short squaty WSW standing by the Busy Bee. I walked up on her and her tag along black BF I assumed. The guy did more talking about making a date than she did. Anyway, she said, she could get me in the spot on Wilkins and Fulton. I drove around to meet her there and walked up to the door with her. She knocked and talked to the guy at the door, but, he wouldn't let her in, so we both walked together to my vehicle so I could get her # and set up another date. While I am calling her # , the guy who I assumed is her BF calls her and says, the guy didn't know who you were, come back to the door. Sure enough, when we walk in the BF is sitting at the kitchen table. Go figure!

The guy tells me we can use the basement, I am like, dude I am too tall for that basement, I can wait for the upstairs room. He says hold on the couple upstairs is almost done. A few minutes later, down walks Denise AKA the beast and her date. I wave at her as me and my date go up. My date goes by the name B , 42 year old chunky WSW, kinda reminds you of the Michelin man around the hips and ass. Nice tits too, only problem was, she couldn't handle the Fat Cobra! She kept saying it was too big. I wanted K9 , so I could see that fat ass buns up, but that was a no go. I settled for mish, with a lot of grimacing. Actually, I though her pussy was quite nice, she just needs to have somebody bust it open. I will probably see her again since I got her # . I want to see if she can get used to me to the point I can slam those rump cheeks.

Anyway, on the way out I saw Denise with another date waiting on the couch. We talked for a few minutes and said our goodbys. That girl is starting to regress back to were she was when I would see her sitting on the couch at the rent a room place in Cole st. I asked her about the program she's supposed to be goin in. She says she going to soon. Hope she does, she's a home girl and a cool chick.

BoloBellgrande
04-11-15, 03:41
While I was walking back to my vehicle, I saw a plump butt SW talking with Desiree. I knew her face as soon as I saw her, but I couldn't place her right away. I looked at her and asked if she used to live up the alley on Ramsey just outside the circle, she said maybe along time ago. When she said that, I was sure it wasn't that SW, because she was missing some teeth in the front of her mouth. After a got in my car and was on my way home it hit me who she was. She was the BP girl that used to work out of the motel 6 on Caton ave. The one that had 420 friendly in her Add. She's lost some weight in all the right places and kept the ass. She was kinda cute with her black rimmed glasses on, the same ones she use to wear in her BP Add , her skin was nice and creamy white looking. I could kick myself now for not asking for her # , I just couldn't place her, and I wasn't sure if she was a SW. I am still not sure, but, I know she did sell pussy at one time.

Cls9637
04-11-15, 04:07
I have seen this mentioned a few times what area is it.Morrell Park. Washington Blvd between I-95 and Patapsco Ave.

FallenPrince
04-11-15, 12:47
Yesterday on my way to a friends house on Belle Ave. Off of Garrison. I was going for a booty call but she can be flaky at times. Anyways, I circled the block first (old monger habits) and saw a BSW on the corner of W cold spring and garrison. I was going to stop to get a quick BJ just in case my friend flaked out again. I went to circle the block 1 more time and low and behold 2 LEO cars hiding in the alley right around the corner. Not sure if she was working with them or they were just using her, but I kept it moving. She was light skinned, thin looked late 40's (could be the "medicine" she's on tho), wearing blue jeans and a blue jean jacket, Hair pulled back into small pony tail. This was around noon.

I frequent this site often, but this is my first post. Just tryna keep my brothers in the struggle safe. LOL.

And oh yes my friend flaked again. Smh back to the hunt.

NiteTimer
04-11-15, 14:39
http://www.ccptube.com/video/974/short-und-sweet.html

Bad Bad Boy
04-11-15, 15:01
LLakefront, I agree CASEY knows her way around a dick, but watch out. She ripped me off and another monger a week a part. I discussed the details in a previous post, JUSTwarning you guys to be cautious and stay alert. Too bad rip off CASEY doesn't play it straight, if she did she would have a lot of fans and money. I liked her until she fucked me over twice. These girls don't think ahead and the trouble they cause. IF she pulls this same shit with the wrong guy, it could be a fatal lesson. Little chance of her turning over a new leaf. BBB.

Hovito
04-11-15, 15:43
LLakefront, I agree CASEY knows her way around a dick, but watch out. She ripped me off and another monger a week a part. I discussed the details in a previous post, JUSTwarning you guys to be cautious and stay alert. Too bad rip off CASEY doesn't play it straight, if she did she would have a lot of fans and money. I liked her until she fucked me over twice. These girls don't think ahead and the trouble they cause. IF she pulls this same shit with the wrong guy, it could be a fatal lesson. Little chance of her turning over a new leaf. BBB.There is Casey and there is Kacey, both from the same area. I know both of them and have never had a problem with either but things always change in the moment and anything is possible. It sounds like Lf recent encounter was with Kacey. I haven't seen the Casey that you experienced around for several months.

Skrooge
04-11-15, 21:03
Hit the loops early this morning about 7 am. Seemed a little dead as the sun just risen. Circle for about 5 minutes, then I see a short chubby girl with a pink hoodie waving at me. Never saw her before so I circle the block. She ends up on 5th and Pontiac or 6th. Signaled her while she was on the corner smoking a cig. This is where shit gets a little weird. As soon as she gets into my car her exact words were I'm looking for a date I need money. No hello, good morning, nothing. Just straight biz. Told her to get out as I was only looking to give a ride I told her. Soon as she hops out someone else scoops it. I tried calling Sherry but no response. As I'm about to leave I see angie and denise on 5th and Washburn. I go to make the scoop and Angie disappears. Said fuck it, scooped Denise and punished the throat. One thing I notice, when these girls need there meds they are no good action wise. Last I saw Denise she was sick and in need. BJ was very boring. Scooped her today sky high. Took care of me like a pro. Anyone knows who this chubby chick.

StreetSmart1
04-11-15, 21:45
Guys, I will be in town next week for a few days and I will be staying near Brooklyn.

Please send me any digits for any older spinners, any race, and I will return the favor!

Thanks. Streetsmart1.

Badboy1968
04-11-15, 22:59
There is Casey and there is Kacey, both from the same area. I know both of them and have never had a problem with either but things always change in the moment and anything is possible. It sounds like Lf recent encounter was with Kacey. I haven't seen the Casey that you experienced around for several months.Her name is actually spelled "Kaycie".

Hovito
04-11-15, 23:48
Her name is actually spelled "Kaycie".Sorry Badboy1968 I was just trying to help out and point out that they were two different girls. During our initial meeting she pointed out that her name started with a K and not a C as in Casey's name.

Badboy1968
04-12-15, 00:06
Sorry Badboy1968 I was just trying to help out and point out that they were two different girls. During our initial meeting she pointed out that her name started with a K and not a C as in Casey's name.I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just put this kind of post up because it can help others in keeping track of the girls, especially when doing name searches on this site or the judiciary case search.

Masonm
04-12-15, 01:36
Picked up Becky in Morell Park north of Dunkin Donuts. Long-stemmed short black hair and out almost every early evening. Not enough $ for notel so opted for her place off Wash Blvd. She said at most only 2 of her SWing roomies would be there. Sounded nice. In reality, house was full of street punks and maybe 4 SWers I'd seen at various times. Lotsa drugs around & being used. I stayed for the first few minutes of decent BBBJ, but didn't feel like lingering so left politely but abruptly. Found my atf April off Conkling and more than made up for lost time. Becky might be good for car date, but don't venture back to her place. No phone she says.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 07:51
Picked up Becky in Morell Park north of Dunkin Donuts. Long-stemmed short black hair and out almost every early evening. Not enough $ for notel so opted for her place off Wash Blvd. She said at most only 2 of her SWing roomies would be there. Sounded nice. In reality, house was full of street punks and maybe 4 SWers I'd seen at various times. Lotsa drugs around & being used. I stayed for the first few minutes of decent BBBJ, but didn't feel like lingering so left politely but abruptly. Found my atf April off Conkling and more than made up for lost time. Becky might be good for car date, but don't venture back to her place. No phone she says.Definitely to neutral territory. Got to get that brain though. That girl puts in work. I like to look down and see those big eyes and grin.

Badboy1968
04-12-15, 11:05
Picked up Sadie Thursday night around 11 pm. She had been reported on before in Curtis bay I believe. Standard rates with a tip for a bbbjwcim at my spot. She's got some large tribal tramp stamp. Not sure how old she said she was. 25 or so. Took instructions well and would gladly repeat. Working digits for trade or for senior members who contribute. Please don't just message me passing out a #. Thinking I'm just going to reply with one. Get out here and do some work. Try the late hours if the daytime isn't working for you. Usually any chick out after midnight in the loops is usually working. Anyone interested in starting a mass message list of working girls #? We could start a list and copy and paste it on to the next guy. I have about 5 working #s.Sadie is a couple days shy of 24, for those who keep track of such things.

CashOut
04-12-15, 11:19
Another good time with Slim Nikki as she taking that Nut in mouth. I love the way this gal handles the bat and balls.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/980/slim-nikki-taking-that-nut-in-the-mouth.html

http://www.ccptube.com/video/980/slim-nikki-taking-that-nut-in-the-mouth.url{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}{tagreplacement2}{tagreplacement3}{tagreplacement4}

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:07
http://www.ccptube.com/video/981/cock-lover1.html

Been finding a lot of goodies on the external hard drive. Going to share some with you.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/982/cock-lover-2.html

Miss this lady's work.

BoloBellgrande
04-12-15, 13:27
Rode to Lexington Market yesterday and stopped through the WW loop to get the special at the corner store in the circle. To my delight, you can substitute the fish for the burger and still get the 4. 75 lunch special! Anyway, I spotted a WSW that looked like the one I saw last weekend with the white umbrella. I called her over and asked if it was her I saw last weekend, she pused for a second and said yeah, you want to date? Cute I thought to myself. It could be her, but that respnce was priceless even if it wasn't her. She said her name was magen, never heard that name around there before. She's friends with T I found out, cause they were gabbing back and forth about getting meds. That girl T is way gone as far as keeping herself together, her face has red blotches on it and her hands are bloated. I watched her walk toward the Busy Bee in her multi colored yoga pants; that girl has no muscle tone or shape to her ass. The pants were holding her bottom together, not the the other way around. I hear she has a lot of kids, maybe that's what ruined her body like that.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:32
http://www.ccptube.com/video/983/take-that-wood.html

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:41
http://www.ccptube.com/video/984/filling-those-holes.html

Mo Kat kitty pounding.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:50
http://www.ccptube.com/video/985/take-that-wood-2-%28the-finish%29.html

It was along session, but she took that cock well. Miss working out with her.

Cls9637
04-12-15, 13:53
Unfortunately, Nikki is still on her forced vacation. She will find out on the 20th when she will be able to leave the hotel.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 13:58
Found a lot of stuff, fro Ellie, Nikki, Christina, Jazz, etc. On the old hard drive. Will cut & paste soon.

AceKing88
04-12-15, 14:45
Found a lot of stuff, fro Ellie, Nikki, Christina, Jazz, etc. On the old hard drive. Will cut & paste soon.You need to get your own website Bro. Nitetimer Presents LOL.

Curtisbay
04-12-15, 16:40
Sadie is a couple days shy of 24, for those who keep track of such things.She gets pregnant if you even stare at her too long.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 18:06
You need to get your own website Bro. Nitetimer Presents LOL.Like Alfred Hitchcock back in the day. BTW that sounds like a good porn name, hahahahhaa.

AceKing88
04-12-15, 18:20
Like Alfred Hitchcock back in the day. BTW that sounds like a good porn name, hahahahhaa.You heard it here first LOL.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 18:40
http://www.ccptube.com/video/981/cock-lover1.html

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 19:05
http://www.ccptube.com/video/982/cock-lover-2.html{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}{tagreplacement2}{tagreplacement3}{tagreplacement4}{tagreplacement5}

Carpet Muncher
04-12-15, 20:37
http://www.ccptube.com/video/982/cock-lover-2.html{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}{tagreplacement2}{tagreplacement3}{tagreplacement4}{tagreplacement5}I would eat shit out of that womans ass.

Badboy1968
04-12-15, 21:03
She gets pregnant if you even stare at her too long.That is absolutely flippin' hilarious!

The same can be said of her sister. How many is it now? Six? More?

And she calls Sadie the hoe!

HitMeUpBMore
04-12-15, 21:03
Decided to test the new tires on the road today, so I did some night mongering around the WW loop. I text Deserie before I left DC, But once I got to the circle and saw her up close, I changed my mind quickly. I have dated her before, but that girl looks like a fuckin alien now. Saw a really nice TGTBT blond at the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. She could have been a working girl, but, not sure. She looks real nice in the black yoga pants though, had her mid drift showing a little baby fat, nice lips and very feminine in her movements.

I ran into skinny Dawn at the Busy and asked if she could get in the rent a room house between the circle and Fulton, she said yeah and she would meet me there, but she never showed. I rode around a while longer and saw a short squaty WSW standing by the Busy Bee. I walked up on her and her tag along black BF I assumed. The guy did more talking about making a date than she did. Anyway, she said, she could get me in the spot on Wilkins and Fulton. I drove around to meet her there and walked up to the door with her. She knocked and talked to the guy at the door, but, he wouldn't let her in, so we both walked together to my vehicle so I could get her # and set up another date. While I am calling her # , the guy who I assumed is her BF calls her and says, the guy didn't know who you were, come back to the door. Sure enough, when we walk in the BF is sitting at the kitchen table. Go figure!

The guy tells me we can use the basement, I am like, dude I am too tall for that basement, I can wait for the upstairs room. He says hold on the couple upstairs is almost done. A few minutes later, down walks Denise AKA the beast and her date. I wave at her as me and my date go up. My date goes by the name B , 42 year old chunky WSW, kinda reminds you of the Michelin man around the hips and ass. Nice tits too, only problem was, she couldn't handle the Fat Cobra! She kept saying it was too big. I wanted K9 , so I could see that fat ass buns up, but that was a no go. I settled for mish, with a lot of grimacing. Actually, I though her pussy was quite nice, she just needs to have somebody bust it open. I will probably see her again since I got her # . I want to see if she can get used to me to the point I can slam those rump cheeks.

Anyway, on the way out I saw Denise with another date waiting on the couch. We talked for a few minutes and said our goodbys. That girl is starting to regress back to were she was when I would see her sitting on the couch at the rent a room place in Cole st. I asked her about the program she's supposed to be goin in. She says she going to soon. Hope she does, she's a home girl and a cool chick.Do the majority of SW know of this place and will offer it? I've been thinking of asking one if we could go inside somewhere, but I've always been hesitatant of the thought of a setup sting or getting robbed. Anxiety aside, if I reference this, will a common SW know of it? And has it always been safe in your experice?

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 22:19
http://www.ccptube.com/video/986/juicy-pussy.html

Propilot
04-12-15, 22:33
http://www.ccptube.com/video/955/-balled-pussy-money-shot.html

Put a new video of storm to share. Caught a little money shot.Good show my man. Thank you.

Propilot-Always check your six.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 23:01
I would eat shit out of that womans ass.I've spent a lot of time between that lady's cheeks (with my face) hahahha.

NiteTimer
04-12-15, 23:36
http://www.ccptube.com/video/987/pyt-tryout-.html

BMoreMike00
04-13-15, 06:07
Had the trifecta this weekend! Glad I had to do laundry because I lucked out and got sucked out. Taylor still looks good as the first day we meet a year ago! The body and attitude are on point even tho she was a little slow to start. Once she gets going its a wonderful experience. Nicholie and Stephanie are cousins that live and work out of the same house on Pontiac. Still waiting to catch up to Ceecee again. Got digits for all three ladies so pm me if you have a trade or exchange. Plus still got Amanda and Nikki the big booty black girl that is seen on fairhaven. She only comes down Friday to Sunday. Nikki has the sloppiest BJ with cim and swallow I have ever had so bring a towel to see her.

Member #4966
04-13-15, 09:41
I don't want to be one of "those" old codgers, but, shouldn't we keep this place on downlow? The two places I know, I'm amazed they are still there, as the one over off wilkens (last right before school) was shut down years ago.

Oh, doubt you'd get robbed...IMHO these places are safer then your car or a chick sugested place.

Do the majority of SW know of this place and will offer it? I've been thinking of asking one if we could go inside somewhere, but I've always been hesitatant of the thought of a setup sting or getting robbed. Anxiety aside, if I reference this, will a common SW know of it? And has it always been safe in your experice?

Oakwood99
04-13-15, 16:01
Unfortunately, Nikki is still on her forced vacation. She will find out on the 20th when she will be able to leave the hotel.I hope she learns a lesson not to steal from guys that treat her right.

Oakwood99
04-13-15, 16:57
Just some lips I had the pleasure of touching.

JoeCool1983
04-13-15, 17:42
Last night, gave Kasey a call. Picker up in Brooklyn Park at the 7-11 on Patapsco about 12:45 AM. Went to a rent-a-room. Some house on Baltic Ave. We went in the basement. Got undressed. She started me off with a really nice wet BBBJ. Got me nice and hard and she rode me bb cowgirl. Led to an incredible pop inside her. Afterwards we got dressed. Gave her. 60.

AceKing88
04-13-15, 17:43
Just some lips I had the pleasure of touching.That's nice Bro was it as nice is it looks.

LikkerFront
04-13-15, 18:22
I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just put this kind of post up because it can help others in keeping track of the girls, especially when doing name searches on this site or the judiciary case search.Kaycie / Kasey is the one I'm talking about, the girl has ALWAYS been a good date for me NEVER any drama, ripoffs or other funny business not the most reliable to show up when arranging dates with the monger phone though. But certain girls I will scoop everytime I see them out and Kasey is one of them, slurping BJs and that tight wet pussy = good times for LikkerFront! BTW a little Internet stalking shows the spelling of her name as Kasey on Facebook and the judiciary case search page, just sayin fellas.

LikkerFront
04-13-15, 18:23
I was on my way to the Dundalk stroll to take a lap or two but had to stop for some items at a local big box store. While standing at my monger rig unlocking the door to go do some mongering this gal pulls up and parks a few spots away then rolls her window down and waves me over to her car. I ask "can I help you miss?" and to my surprise she asks me for a date. Ummm I'm thinking is this a sting or setup? SW don't roll up in her mongerette car to a dude and try to scoop a monger like that, WTF is going on here? She is quite attractive so I give her a big smile and nod toward my rig, tell her to get in, then I walked over and got in myself. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop etc. We go to my nearby spot and negotiated normal for 1/2 &1/2 and started with a very nice BJ followed by some clam smashing mish style. The vag is snug and welcoming, it became quite wet when poked with the stiffy and I banged to a satisfying finish. Was definitely a different way to monger and I've never experienced anything quite like that before but that's how it happened. She was a pretty attractive gal with good skills, I think I have seen her advertising on Backpage or Craigslist before but not sure. Would certainly repeat.

LikkerFront
04-13-15, 18:26
Just some lips I had the pleasure of touching.Thanks for sharing those pics that thing looks excellent! Where can I get some of that?

AceKing88
04-13-15, 18:49
I was on my way to the Dundalk stroll to take a lap or two but had to stop for some items at a local big box store. While standing at my monger rig unlocking the door to go do some mongering this gal pulls up and parks a few spots away then rolls her window down and waves me over to her car. I ask "can I help you miss?" and to my surprise she asks me for a date. Ummm I'm thinking is this a sting or setup? SW don't roll up in her mongerette car to a dude and try to scoop a monger like that, WTF is going on here? She is quite attractive so I give her a big smile and nod toward my rig, tell her to get in, then I walked over and got in myself. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop etc. We go to my nearby spot and negotiated normal for 1/2 &1/2 and started with a very nice BJ followed by some clam smashing mish style. The vag is snug and welcoming, it became quite wet when poked with the stiffy and I banged to a satisfying finish. Was definitely a different way to monger and I've never experienced anything quite like that before but that's how it happened. She was a pretty attractive gal with good skills, I think I have seen her advertising on Backpage or Craigslist before but not sure. Would certainly repeat.Was it redbone Amanda if so she is usually in highlandtown she is cool in she bust real quick if it's the same Amanda her weight goes up and down.

ShadesOfGray
04-13-15, 19:27
Just some lips I had the pleasure of touching.Very nice. I love long lips that wrap nicely around my tool.

Loomy
04-13-15, 21:35
I would eat shit out of that womans ass.I saying, damn, jeeze, WTF, like this ain't Kim Kardashian.

Badboy1968
04-13-15, 22:17
Kaycie / Kasey is the one I'm talking about, the girl has ALWAYS been a good date for me NEVER any drama, ripoffs or other funny business not the most reliable to show up when arranging dates with the monger phone though. But certain girls I will scoop everytime I see them out and Kasey is one of them, slurping BJs and that tight wet pussy = good times for LikkerFront! BTW a little Internet stalking shows the spelling of her name as Kasey on Facebook and the judiciary case search page, just sayin fellas.Wow! Do I ever feel foolish! I thought I had it right. Thanks for doing a better job of cataloging the local talent and sharing.

Hovito
04-13-15, 23:53
Wow! Do I ever feel foolish! I thought I had it right. Thanks for doing a better job of cataloging the local talent and sharing.Hey, we all do our best but all we can do is share info and figure out what the real deal is. I passed her 2 times last week and we just waved because I already had plans to meet one of my non working hook ups in the area. It always happens that way I passed nichole and taylor at Fairhaven also. I need to stop riding around the area when I have a prior commitment they seem to be offended when not being picked up. They are all on my to do list because they were all looking fine!

NiteTimer
04-13-15, 23:54
I saying, damn, jeeze, WTF, like this ain't Kim Kardashian.Well, she was a sweety. Hahahaha.

Masonm
04-14-15, 01:40
Just about to pull onto Wilkins from a sidestreet and there on the corner was Christina. I rolled the window about 1/3 down. She walks up to the car unsuccessfully tries door, and before I can tell her I'm not looking to date, she swipes her hand over the inside door handle and jumps in. I asked her to please get out and she said she was just going around the corner, and could I give her a ride. I wasn't happy with her antics, but I agreed. About 5 cars from where she jumped in was one of the new marked le cruisers with uniformed officer writing on his stearing wheel. I don't know how he didn't see her get in my car, or how she hadn't seen him there before she jumped in my car. Just a reminder to lock doors and keep windows rolled up.

BoloBellgrande
04-14-15, 03:26
Is this the same Becky that hangs around Washington Blvd and the Royal Farms and Dunken Donuts?

http://www.xvideos.com/video7555805/b_more_becky_skillz_

NiteTimer
04-14-15, 06:10
Is this the same Becky that hangs around Washington Blvd and the Royal Farms and Dunken Donuts?

http://www.xvideos.com/video7555805/b_more_becky_skillz_Naw. The one on wash. Blvd is tall and has big pretty eyes.

LikkerFront
04-14-15, 06:11

http://www.xvideos.com/video7555805/b_more_becky_skillz_That is not the Becky that I know.

LikkerFront
04-14-15, 06:18
I've been experimenting with video while mongering and I will say it's not easy to get decent video while having a gal working on the Likker stick. In fact it's downright hard (pun intended)! Anyway here are a couple that I enjoyed, any tips for capturing better video are appreciated.

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/likkerfront#_tabVideos.

Cls9637
04-14-15, 07:13
I hope she learns a lesson not to steal from guys that treat her right.I can certainly relate to that. You're not alone, unfortunately.

Cls9637
04-14-15, 07:30
Kiara has a working phone again, but lost all her contact numbers in her old phone. She told me I can give it to guys who had her old number and any trusted contributing seniors. She's lonesome and is looking for some company.

Rocket Dork
04-14-15, 07:43
I've been experimenting with video while mongering and I will say it's not easy to get decent video while having a gal working on the Likker stick. In fact it's downright hard (pun intended)! Anyway here are a couple that I enjoyed, any tips for capturing better video are appreciated.

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/likkerfront#_tabVideos.You should be in Hollywood. Great clips Rocket Dork.

Bad Bad Boy
04-14-15, 09:35
Good advice MASONM, Millington and Wilkens use to be a hot spot a few years ago, The girls would huddle on the corner and you had your pick, no more thanks to LE pressure. I was cruising down Millington a while back and spotted some girls sitting on the stone wall. One was so stoned she fell off and almost landed on the hood of my car. Glad I was alert, looking for ALICIA who now lives in Hagerstown. These girls are so aggressive that they will try to open your car doors and jump in or put their arms thru open windows to get you to stop. They don't seem to care if a police cruiser is behind you or not. LORI was walking down Wilkens one rainy day stoned and acting crazy, she got upset with me because I would not stop for her even while LE in a cruiser was watching us, I took off and left her there, LORI later called me to chew me out for not stopping. BBB.

Skipper633
04-14-15, 10:58

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/likkerfront#_tabVideos.Geat post!

Skipper633
04-14-15, 13:26

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/likkerfront#_tabVideos.Awesome videos my fellow monger.

Gorfesto
04-14-15, 19:03
http://www.ccptube.com/video/982/cock-lover-2.html{tagreplacement0}{tagreplacement1}{tagreplacement2}{tagreplacement3}{tagreplacement4}{tagreplacement5}Damn night is this one still around?

Carpet Muncher
04-14-15, 19:36
I've spent a lot of time between that lady's cheeks (with my face) hahahha.Please please PLEAAAASE post a video of some DATO / DATY. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been patiently waiting. Its fun vicariously watching you pound out these gals. But I'd love to see some yummy tasting.

NiteTimer
04-15-15, 00:39
Damn night is this one still around?She's doing the 2 kid thing right now. Actually doing real good.
Did the rehab thing too. I do miss her though. We got along perfectly, as you may have noticed. Some of favorite sessions were with her.
She loved to play in front of the camera.

NiteTimer
04-15-15, 00:54
Please please PLEAAAASE post a video of some DATO / DATY. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been patiently waiting. Its fun vicariously watching you pound out these gals. But I'd love to see some yummy tasting.Done quite a lot of DATO / DATY, but it would make more identifiable; and I'm already notorious, hahahaha.

NiteTimer
04-15-15, 06:11
http://www.ccptube.com/video/984/filling-those-holes.html

Love to watch that butt jump.

MoonMonger
04-15-15, 07:08
Haven't had Tacos for a while, so called up Titiana and was told by her BF she is "on vacation" and doesn't know when she will be returning. You know what that means.

Too bad, cause she was a nice little piece. Will report when she is back from "relaxation".

Ebdawgg
04-15-15, 09:51
Night,

Your videos are always really good and you do a great job doing the director thing and the actor thing. Either is hard but doing both at the same time makes you the star that you are. Being good at both at the same time is really something.

Anyway, enough praise. Now for the groveling request from somebody who has not contributed any videos and would probably suck if he did: Any chance you would do a post or a couple of posts on tips for video? You seem to know what you are doing and anybody who wants to know how to do home video would do well to listen to you assuming you are generous enough to write down some instructions or tips.

Either way thanks for the vids. They are always good. Also this is not to take away from the other good videographers here but NT's stuff really stands out and he cranks them out like a pro studio.

BoloBellgrande
04-15-15, 10:15
Sweat pea just text me, I assumed she's looking for some funds. I don't get up to Bmore except on Fridays and Saturdays. Any of you guys that have free time in the morning and have her new # and want to see her, now is a good time. Of course I am talking about Kiara.

EasyLuvr
04-15-15, 11:22
Sweat pea just text me, I assumed she's looking for some funds. I don't get up to Bmore except on Fridays and Saturdays. Any of you guys that have free time in the morning and have her new # and want to see her, now is a good time. Of course I am talking about Kiara.I'm kind of glad that she's hurting for money. I spent months trying to get her to answer texts and voice mails after dating her a couple of times with no response. I deleted all of her numbers and vowed to never to give her another dollar of my money or a minute more of my time. There are many other sweet workers out there that do answer texts and voice mails. Maybe if more mongers ignored her, she'd remember that her ass isn't the sweetest or the only one out there. IMHO.

BoloBellgrande
04-15-15, 12:18
I'm kind of glad that she's hurting for money. I spent months trying to get her to answer texts and voice mails after dating her a couple of times with no response. I deleted all of her numbers and vowed to never to give her another dollar of my money or a minute more of my time. There are many other sweet workers out there that do answer texts and voice mails. Maybe if more mongers ignored her, she'd remember that her ass isn't the sweetest or the only one out there. IMHO.You want a drug addicted 23 year old virtually homeless girl wearing dirty clothes with questionable hygiene to be hurting for funds?

LikkerFront
04-15-15, 13:41
Sweat pea just text me, I assumed she's looking for some funds. I don't get up to Bmore except on Fridays and Saturdays. Any of you guys that have free time in the morning and have her new # and want to see her, now is a good time. Of course I am talking about Kiara.I rolled through the WW stroll this morning looking for some degenerate monger fun and spotted her strolling up Ramsay, she did NOT look good. Even though I still have yet to have a poke at her and get my "I banged Kiara! " tee-shirt and bumper sticker I decided to take a pass and ended up scooping up the lovely Lauren instead and OMG am I glad I did the girl was on fire today. Kiara will get what she needs for the medicine man and be fine.

Playboy69
04-15-15, 14:07
I'm kind of glad that she's hurting for money. I spent months trying to get her to answer texts and voice mails after dating her a couple of times with no response. I deleted all of her numbers and vowed to never to give her another dollar of my money or a minute more of my time. There are many other sweet workers out there that do answer texts and voice mails. Maybe if more mongers ignored her, she'd remember that her ass isn't the sweetest or the only one out there. IMHO.On the Kiara's situation. I texted / called her for serveral moths after seing her more than a handful of times. I gave up about 4-5 months ago and I deleted her number. There's too many SW to help out than to be pressed on one. I'm still curious to see her but I think I'll pass.

KStreetWatcher
04-15-15, 14:27
Me request is the same as before NiteTimer. I want see the money shot. Pull out and blow your load on her ass or on her pussy. Or maybe shoot it in her and show us a cream pie. Get vocal too let us know you just shot a major load in that ho!

Thanks.

KSW.

BoloBellgrande
04-15-15, 15:01
I rolled through the WW stroll this morning looking for some degenerate monger fun and spotted her strolling up Ramsay, she did NOT look good. Even though I still have yet to have a poke at her and get my "I banged Kiara! " tee-shirt and bumper sticker I decided to take a pass and ended up scooping up the lovely Lauren instead and OMG am I glad I did the girl was on fire today. Kiara will get what she needs for the medicine man and be fine.I don't understand being upset with SW unless you've paid for services and didn't get them or got ripped off. She has a addiction, a phone that didn't belong to her to begin with; that got fucked up with all her contacts in it, got dropped off at home after a date to find a moving van in front her house. I too have reservations about seeing her, I want her totally nude, not hiding marks with some clothes on, but, that's the only reason I may not see her.

LikkerFront
04-15-15, 15:07
I and others have reported on her before, cute blonde with a sexy plump booty usually found between Monroe and Pulaski. IMHO she is one of the best dates on the Wilkens stroll right now. We check in at the French mans place and get comfortable. Her dome skills this time were excellent until she lay back and got her fingers up her pussy and begged me to fuck her. Well since I am a gentleman monger who always tries to give ladies what they need, I got in the suit and smashed that pretty pussy. She kept encouraging me to "fuck me harder!" so I did and watched her cum on my dick. Not quite satisfied with that she spun around and asked me to hit k9 and again I was told to hit it harder, she couldn't get enough of the Likker stick and busted another lady nut in k9 followed by a sack draining blast on her cute plump rump. My dates with her just seem to be getting better and better, we have begun exploring a few of her kinks which I am more than happy to help her out with. She has a phone again but has no minutes so look for her on the stroll.

AceKing88
04-15-15, 15:24
I and others have reported on her before, cute blonde with a sexy plump booty usually found between Monroe and Pulaski. IMHO she is one of the best dates on the Wilkens stroll right now. We check in at the French mans place and get comfortable. Her dome skills this time were excellent until she lay back and got her fingers up her pussy and begged me to fuck her. Well since I am a gentleman monger who always tries to give ladies what they need, I got in the suit and smashed that pretty pussy. She kept encouraging me to "fuck me harder!" so I did and watched her cum on my dick. Not quite satisfied with that she spun around and asked me to hit k9 and again I was told to hit it harder, she couldn't get enough of the Likker stick and busted another lady nut in k9 followed by a sack draining blast on her cute plump rump. My dates with her just seem to be getting better and better, we have begun exploring a few of her kinks which I am more than happy to help her out with. She has a phone again but has no minutes so look for her on the stroll.Nice Bro sound like I will be looking for Lauren when I head that way.

LikkerFront
04-15-15, 15:44
I don't understand being upset with SW unless you've paid for services and didn't get them or got ripped off. She has a addiction, a phone that didn't belong to her to begin with; that got fucked up with all her contacts in it, got dropped off at home after a date to find a moving van in front her house. I too have reservations about seeing her, I want her totally nude, not hiding marks with some clothes on, but, that's the only reason I may not see her.Just as we mongers have our favorite girls, these girls also have their favorite mongers. It's nothing personal if a girl doesn't answer a text or a voicemail they have options too. Maybe she would rather see a dude who fucks her better, has a bigger dick, gets her something to eat, or gives her more money etc. The kind of dating we are doing with these ladies is not that much different than real life civi dating, treat them like a woman (not a worker) and fuck her well, she will probably be happy to see you again.

AceKing88
04-15-15, 17:11
Conkling is pretty live Today, Misty is out she has on blue jeans in a red hoodie, Tabby us out she is a BSW with blue tight and a sequins hat, Shelly is also out black tights with shades can't miss her she walks with a limp, also Natalie is out she is 100 percent puerto rican strong accent and young would share numbers but unfortunately none of them have phones need more info pm me.

BoloBellgrande
04-15-15, 18:53
I text Deserie a while ago trying to run down the chubby fat ass white girl with the black rimmed glasses I saw her talking to last Friday night. She text me back sayinng she doesn't remember her, but she's on her way to the circle. Yeah right, she's probably knows her, but ain't saying. If anyone runs into her down there, ask her about the girl she was talking to in the black rimmed glasses. Lie to her and say you want to do a double with her, if you get a name or # PM me with the info. Thanks.

AceKing88
04-15-15, 19:10
Conkling is live today Misty is out she has on blue jeans with a red hoodie, Shelly has on black tights with sunglasses brown hair with blond streaks, Tabby is a BSW she has on blue tights with a sequins hat on also saw Natalie as well she is 100% puerto rican she has a strong accent and looks young no numbers to share unfortunately none of them have a working phone long enough but pm me for any info you need.

AceKing88
04-15-15, 19:50
Ok fellas here's a couple updates on some girls:

Easy- Have talked with Easy via facebook she is doing swell got a job and not only that about to get married soon she's living over East Bmore right now.

Jessie- This was a girl that mason hooked me up with and we became good friends I also keep in touch with her through facebook also not long after I met her she hooked up with some dude and is now pregnant about to have the baby soon and also about to get married.

All I can say girls can change if they want now as for the making a ho a housewife? Only time will tell.Who ever marries easy has lost there damn mind.

Member #4915
04-15-15, 20:05
Was out BP area earlier today around 5:00 pm. It was too much LE action so couldn't get anyone. On my way out on 6th and wash I see a sexy girl walking down. She had a white tee and jeans on. She was medium height around 5' 4" cute face and had long straight dark brown hair looked clean with makeup. We made eye contact but wasnt sure if she was civi or not. Turned around to talk to her then 2 Le vehicles came by so I missed her. Does anyone know who she is?

Propilot
04-15-15, 21:25
You want a drug addicted 23 year old virtually homeless girl wearing dirty clothes with questionable hygiene to be hurting for funds?That may be the best reasons not to go see her. I have seen Kiara a few times before, especially when she was doing way better than she is now. She is a good person, and as I have said before, I was hoping that she would get off the drugs and get herself together. If I see her on the street I would offer to take her to get a good hot shower, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush, but I doubt that I would date her. She has slid too far, plus her hygiene is too questionable with fresh pickmarks and injection shots everywhere. Like a previous reporter said, there are better options out there. Also Kiara pissed off a lot of guys by not returning their call or texts. She has to learn to never bite the hand that feeds you. I hope she gets it together soon.

Propilot-Always check your six.

NiteTimer
04-15-15, 22:05
Night,

Your videos are always really good and you do a great job doing the director thing and the actor thing. Either is hard but doing both at the same time makes you the star that you are. Being good at both at the same time is really something.

Anyway, enough praise. Now for the groveling request from somebody who has not contributed any videos and would probably suck if he did: Any chance you would do a post or a couple of posts on tips for video? You seem to know what you are doing and anybody who wants to know how to do home video would do well to listen to you assuming you are generous enough to write down some instructions or tips.

Either way thanks for the vids. They are always good. Also this is not to take away from the other good videographers here but NT's stuff really stands out and he cranks them out like a pro studio.Appreciate the praise dog-brother. Ist off: I just like to fuck. I like somebody who can relax and get into my fetish: watching. I can't stand to watch fake ass porn.

Got back into the dating thing 5 years ago. Probably had more sex in the past 5 yrs than the 25 I was with my ex. I'm old school so try to establish a working relationship w / the ladies. It's not just the act for me; it's the feel. Gotta get in deep. I'm up front. I tell them what to expect. some can hang, some can't. I use to have 3 cameras. 2 set up from stationary positions across the room. I broke one, and haven't replaced it yet. One handheld or put in close quarters. Sometimes they think I'm a high roller and want more for the vids. I have contracts w / some. Those are the ones who did repeats like Sarah & Kat. They love the camera and are natural stars. Even Kandii.
I used to have a girl I paid to film, but she got silly and found a junkie bf. I used to pound her on the regular too, and is a good worker when I can find her. Bad thing was she sometimes got high before working the camera and the results weren't all that good.
The rooms I use: sometimes hotels, sometimes a friends house have usually poor lighting. I carry a work light, and often take the shade off the lamps to get it brighter in the room. Best to have a light low to the floor and at least one high up. If you can get a third party that's even better. Make sure to set the camera for the "backlight" to bring up the shadows. I still have my Sonys. They work just fine. If the ladies don't want to do the public thing, just keep those as your dirty little memories. I have stacks now, and trying to edit the best I can. I don't have after affects or premiere yet. Just a simple program for MAC. Good luck. Remember to concentrate on the lady, find out what positions work the best with her, and go for the nut. I read a request for more money shots. I hate to waste a load and like the holes too much haha. Maybe a post creampie, then. Enjoy the sundresses and shorts. BTW who is Lauren & the phatty w / the glasses?

Sleeping Bag
04-15-15, 22:21
I cruised out this evening along the ww loop. A handful of 3-5's, and a few more 5.0's than a handful, were out enjoying the cool evening. None of the girls interested me enough to sample. So headed home. Be safe out there.

Peace.

Will Nilly
04-16-15, 03:47
Cruised thru W / W on my way to pick up Nicole, three or 4 decent looking girls wondering the blvd, including a pretty nice looking blonde I did not recognize. I would almost think she was LE, but several of the regular neighborhood characters were loitering nearby so I think she was legit.

Anyone know who she was? This was about 1:00.

BoloBellgrande
04-16-15, 03:53
Been trying to get in touch with Joyce all day so I could get a early lunch time BJ today. To my surprise, she text me back and said she'd just got out of jail. I thought she worked mainly off her phone, I have seen her walking a few times on 198 near the 7 11 . I am assuming that's how she got popped. I have also heard her mention something about a race track she goes to in Laurel. That must be a hangout place for working girls, I have seen a few SW near there walking up 198 . Anyone been to this race track and know what goes on there. I will ask Joyce what happened, and see if it's a stroll near by so I can avoid it.

Johney36
04-16-15, 07:49
Looking for a black woman with very large breast.

Benchseats Rock
04-16-15, 11:16
Looking for a black woman with very large breast.You realize that you're in Baltimore, right? :)

/back to enjoying my retirement.

-Bench.

Baltoman
04-16-15, 13:51
I met up with Natalie three times. I should have give up on her after the first. She is very attractive. But I'll never get together with her again. She's wacked even when she's not on drugs.

Conkling is live today Misty is out she has on blue jeans with a red hoodie, Shelly has on black tights with sunglasses brown hair with blond streaks, Tabby is a BSW she has on blue tights with a sequins hat on also saw Natalie as well she is 100% puerto rican she has a strong accent and looks young no numbers to share unfortunately none of them have a working phone long enough but pm me for any info you need.

Masonm
04-16-15, 15:29
I met up with Natalie three times. I should have give up on her after the first. She is very attractive. But I'll never get together with her again. She's wacked even when she's not on drugs.She is so damn hot. But if my sources are reliable, please get checked out asap.

BoloBellgrande
04-16-15, 17:37
Any seniors that want to try out Joyce, give me a PM. She's hurting after her recent troubles.

Shithead06
04-16-15, 19:34
You realize that you're in Baltimore, right? :)

/back to enjoying my retirement.

-Bench.Thanks I needed that. Glad to see you alive and still kicking.

Shitty.

HitMeUpBMore
04-16-15, 19:58
Can anyone tell me how much it is to go inside? I've never been outside my car and I hear it's a lot safer / better to go inside. So I was going to try it this weekend. I don't need to know where it is, I'm sure when I pick up the SW, she will inform me. I know the basic rates for what I'm looking for, I just want to know how much extra I need to pack to go inside.

Thanks. Be safe.

BoloBellgrande
04-16-15, 20:23
If you've seen her around the WW loop lately.

Elber Gonzalez
04-16-15, 20:44
Was cruising last evening through bee / ceebee, I noticed a lot of options out there, among the talent was Tabatha, Tess, Kay, freckles Kristal, another Krystal probably in her mid 30's but with a decent booty, Barbie, two more in Fairhaven but too medicated for me, two BSWs on fourth, there was another one with a decent body on Pontiac, but when I decided to talked to her was too late, a dude on foot took her to his place, at the end I opted for Jordan, she claims to be 28, but I'd say her face make her look older, we had a quick session because this was my first time with her, but for what I was able to see I guess is worth to take her to a room, she has good technique when it comes to handle the mic, good attitude and OBEDIENT, the only downside is her face, but what the hell, for her age that's a nice ass!!

Lombardo
04-16-15, 21:16
If you've seen her around the WW loop lately.Try to reach her through her facebook page.

PatrickOne
04-16-15, 21:55
Candy. Enjoy.

LikkerFront
04-17-15, 00:34
They always look better on the drive by and I'm a sucker for the blondies so I circled around the block and made the scoop at Payson and met Sherry. Mid 30's not so attractive but had decent tits, about 5'8 and had thick thighs and a some gut. Cop check and all the normal chit-chat, parked at my spot and presented the meat to Sherry and saw a nearby car with another monger and his date start up and drive away. Sorry about that dude I wasn't trying to cockblock you was only trying to sample Sherry oral skills. Before she began she asked about a tip so I then asked about a swallow, and we struck the deal. The BJ was ok but a little toothy at times, it was very wet and she sucked it deep with some sexy gagging and a very nice sack massage. She got the nut out and gulped it down as promised. Would repeat if necessary but I didn't bother to ask for the digits.

BoloBellgrande
04-17-15, 05:05
I thought I had a late night BJ scheduled with Joyce, but, she flaked on me. She started giving me tude via text message. All I was asking for is her room # so I can pull in, park and walk straight to her room. I don't like pulling in, sitting in the parking lot texting and waiting. It's not a good visual. got really pissed at her and blocked her from my phone.

I called Denise and she responded right away. She told me were she was, gave me the address to the new spot we meet at. She's a pro, and knows how to handle her business. I doubled dipped once again with her, to my surprise, that big girl is some kinda flexible! I couldn't believe how far she got her legs past her ears. Man, She was rolling her eyes and grimacing, making noises like she was delivering a baby.

I was supposed to meet Crystal tomorrow at the same spot, not sure if I feel like making the drive up from DC again though. Oh yeah, I met some girl in the house Denise called the bag lady. 5 feet tall slender blonde with bushy hair, she was in the upstairs room and had to leave so we could use it. I am sure Denise called her that because that her street name. I wouldn't have minded boning her, I didn't want to be rude to Denise though. Be safe.

Plusultra
04-17-15, 06:17
Was that tall Sherri missing a front tooth?

They always look better on the drive by and I'm a sucker for the blondies so I circled around the block and made the scoop at Payson and met Sherry. Mid 30's not so attractive but had decent tits, about 5'8 and had thick thighs and a some gut. Cop check and all the normal chit-chat, parked at my spot and presented the meat to Sherry and saw a nearby car with another monger and his date start up and drive away. Sorry about that dude I wasn't trying to cockblock you was only trying to sample Sherry oral skills. Before she began she asked about a tip so I then asked about a swallow, and we struck the deal. The BJ was ok but a little toothy at times, it was very wet and she sucked it deep with some sexy gagging and a very nice sack massage. She got the nut out and gulped it down as promised. Would repeat if necessary but I didn't bother to ask for the digits.

BoloBellgrande
04-17-15, 07:42
Denise told me she use to room with her and knows for sure she has the 8th letter of the alphabet, the 5th letter of the alphabet, the 16 letter of the alphabet and the 3rd letter of the alphabet. Be safe.

Tottomim
04-17-15, 10:43
I spend a lot of time nowdays near Aberdeen. Anybody have any tips / sugesstions? Thanks.

Mr John 4210
04-17-15, 13:51
Denise told me she use to room with her and knows for sure she has the 8th letter of the alphabet, the 5th letter of the alphabet, the 16 letter of the alphabet and the 3rd letter of the alphabet. Be safe.Anybody have a pic of her.

Mr John 4210
04-17-15, 13:54
Candy. Enjoy.Can't remember her name but I think I picked her up on wilkens late one night. Need more info I think she lives off Baltimore st.

IHaveaBig1
04-17-15, 18:51
Went through area today about 4 ish, saw a few but didn't do it for me. One blonde came out of corner store smoking. Was stopped by light and 2 were with guess BF and looking a lot. Do they also hang / walk by the Mcdonald's,Dunkin Donuts on Wilkens?

Thanks.

Member #4932
04-17-15, 20:12
Candy. Enjoy.Has a good one last time.

Angler69
04-17-15, 21:13
Anyone seen Lucy lately from the W / W stroll? This is the brunette WSW with a scar on her the left side of her face?

Haven't seen her around lately but remember her nice tits, ass, and attitude.

Stay safe.

Angler69
04-17-15, 21:17
This is the Candace I reported on post #24036. The chick has no gag reflex and was trying hard to get my dick to make a right turn down her throat! LOL.

She's good service and good attitude but I like a little more meat on the bones and she's slimmer / bonier than Nikki.

Stay safe.

Candy. Enjoy.

Happy One
04-17-15, 22:48
Anyone seen Lucy lately from the W / W stroll? This is the brunette WSW with a scar on her the left side of her face?

Haven't seen her around lately but remember her nice tits, ass, and attitude.

Stay safe.Saw her last week, she is staying with someone on McHenry and only doing limited dates with a couple regulars. Don't pm me I don't have her number and can't disclose where she is on McHenry.

Amber is out of jail and walking again on Pontiac. She has gained weight and it don't look pretty.

Pretty much see the same girls walking Brooklyn and CB, also tall Brandy is back starting to dabble again. Stephanie was released last week from grandmas.

WSW Bobbie walking Brooklyn area is new, but I have seen her wearing the same close more than one or two + days. Thin girl, not much chest or ass that I could see in her baggy clothes.

Vice didn't seem to get many girls during their sweeps Brooklyn & CB the other day. Conglin is missing a few though.

AceKing88
04-18-15, 00:33
She is so damn hot. But if my sources are reliable, please get checked out asap.I just heard as well about Natalie be safe with her fellas.

AceKing88
04-18-15, 00:49
I started on ww and only saw a few past their expiration date ladies so went to SA, nothing then get to Brooklyn and again the area is dry. It was around 3 ish and winds were strong so thought maybe girls were hiding. Decided to go to Dundalk and saw a cute girl sitting on the steps at a corner I normally see girls but wasn't sure if she was waiting on bus or what. There was also an older blonde that went up the side street near there who was looking at every car so figured she was available. I wanted to finish my drive through before picking and continued driving up the road. There was another girl sitting near used cars, but her face did not look clean though she appeared to have a nice body and in her 20's. There was also a group of people walking away from citigo and one I have seen before, tall nice body blonde. They most have made their quota for the day. Went back to girl sitting on steps and she was gone.

I widen my search and found a true redhead carrying a big bag and only her face and a little hair visible. She was not in a good spot to stop so circle around and finally get the chance to drive by. I get her attention and she ask if I'm ok. Not what I expected so at this point still not sure what the deal is as she is really pretty and not exactly near the spots. I offer her a ride to get out of the cold and she excepts. The down on my luck and looking for a place offer hope yet she is more interested in what I do, why I'm here and where I'm going. I take her up the road so she can drop her bag off at a friends, though it might have been the pharmacy as she comes back smelling a little different. Still no talk of dating and she is throwing compliments at me. We go to mcdonalds to eat and talk. Again I still don't know where this is going. We leave mcdonalds and I finally just ask if she does car dating. YES she does. LOL. Men what a ride to get to this point. She knows a spot we can go but I'm still not sure as she is really attractive and I have read all the ashley warnings so not sure where this will end. She ask what I have paid in the past and I use the standard tuttion. She is shocked ands says you can't give at least half of $. Hahaha well of course I can and she also mentions her previous bf used to give 1. 3. I find my spot and we get in the back. She is all about the cover but the mic work was really really good and almost lost it early. We move to mish and there is some moaning and hot talk, felt like a real date.

Was this a dream, does anyone else know her? She is late 20s, nice okay body, has two kids and she might have been a cheerleader in college.Her bf sent her to rehab that's all we ever talked about when we would kick it definitely doesn't look like a SW beautiful chic I think I emptied my wallet our 2st time together just couldn't believe she was out there but you know how it goes.

AceKing88
04-18-15, 00:59
Is this the Michelle your talking about with the fat clam.Seen Michelle yesterday for the first time in a long time she is one of my all time favorites Dt is the best in she bust back to back really great GFE not to mention she put on a little weight if anyone have her number hit her up well worth it.

AceKing88
04-18-15, 01:08
Conkling is live fellas Misty is out said she will be out all night always a good ace in the hole I was on a mission so I just got BBBJCIM she was tripping cause I didn't go FS, Chrissy former BP chic pretty broad she usually disappear ever 3 months she actually have a place of her own BBBJ was great FS was ok she was super dry go figure she was unsure if she was going back out, overall my 2 day trifecta was awesome I'm good for the weekend as always be safe fellas not just with the girls but with l. E as well.

AceKing88
04-18-15, 01:19
Harford rd Belair rd one used to double with Bella and Nikki where can I find her I saw a broad who looks exactly like her same tattoos face piercings but of course she said it wasn't her I was in the Highlandtown area near Eastpoint just was seeing if anybody could confirm if that was her based on the area.

DapplzChamp
04-18-15, 02:24
Saw her on the Wilkins loop today around 2:30. Wanted to pick her up since I saw the pictures earlier today and I recognized her but when I drove back around she was gone and I picked up Meagan instead. I usually monger at night so hopefully she's out late so I can get her next time.

Candy. Enjoy.

BoloBellgrande
04-18-15, 05:54
I was supposed to see Crystal tonight, but, she text me after 9 pm, and I was just waking up from Friday night's outing. I told her maybe next week. After sitting around munching on some wings and watching a old western, I got restless. I text Miss J on sergeant st for a meet. She responded and all everything was a go until I got to Bmore, she flaked out on me and stopped answering my text.

WSW WITH HER OWN CAR.

Saw this cute young thang walking down Wilkins near Fulton. J thought it was Angie / Strawberry for a minute, face looks similar, but, when I got a better look her body was longer and leaner. Girl has a nice cute little ass, long dark brown maybe red hair, also looked like she had freckles. I called out Angies name when I first saw her, she looked at me and grinned, stuck her ass out and did the come hither walk. I pulled around the corner and parked by the Busy Bee so I could get out and walk down towards the direction she was going. When I got to Monroe and Wilkins, she was gone. I got back in my vehicle and drove back down to Fulton just in time to see her ge dropped off on the corner of Fulton after a quick date. She walked across the street to her car and opened the door, then she looked at me, walked behind the car and opened the tru"nk, bent over to show me her cute plump ass. When she did that, I thought she was ULE for sure. I left it alone and crushed around some more. I kept seeing her walking around, but, I just wasn't sure about her.

DAWN.

Saw Dawn out, nothing much to tell. We smilled and waved at each other. Eventually I am going to smash her, just been in her too many times over the years for her to be a priority at the moment.

MYSTERY BLONDE.

I may have seen that blonde from a few weeks ago with the white umbrella. I saw this blonde tonight with black sweatpants and a white top. The body was the same. I got out and walked up on foot passing her, I asked her what's up, she mumbled something and kept walking down towards Cole st.

MADAM DENISE.

I decided to text Denise for some assistance, I wanted a line on some of the SW I was seeing. She told me the WSW with the car was young and new around the loop, she has a BF too. The blonde she said she knew, but, didn't tell me her name, she told me to not let her get high in the new spot, just date her and go. She was gone by then anyway so that wasn't happening .

ANGELA, ITS ALL ABOUT YOU.

Denise walked out of the new spot and walked over to me near the circle, while we were talking a slender WSW came up behind us and stood next to me. Denise looked at her and said, I know her, she's okay. The WSW looked at me and said, I don't rush, I take my time, it's all about you and making you happy. I'm like, OKAY! .

Got in the new spot and she was exactly as advertised. She told me to let her know if she was doing something wrong and she would stop and do it what ever way I wanted, and whatever I wanted. She is a ball sucker and licker, enjoys it and takes her time, making sounds like she's enjoying her favorite dish. I hit it mish then doggie. I have no idea why I didn't plug her rump hole, it was on the menu. Next time for sure. She says it's okay for me to give her # out to trusted seniors. I took two shots, one from the front and back, I told her I would only post the one from behind.

Cls9637
04-18-15, 06:10
They always look better on the drive by and I'm a sucker for the blondies so I circled around the block and made the scoop at Payson and met Sherry. Mid 30's not so attractive but had decent tits, about 5'8 and had thick thighs and a some gut. Cop check and all the normal chit-chat, parked at my spot and presented the meat to Sherry and saw a nearby car with another monger and his date start up and drive away. Sorry about that dude I wasn't trying to cockblock you was only trying to sample Sherry oral skills. Before she began she asked about a tip so I then asked about a swallow, and we struck the deal. The BJ was ok but a little toothy at times, it was very wet and she sucked it deep with some sexy gagging and a very nice sack massage. She got the nut out and gulped it down as promised. Would repeat if necessary but I didn't bother to ask for the digits.Sounds like this Sherri. She's missing a front tooth. She's a lot of fun and does a great job. I haven't seen her in over a year but she used to hang out around Payson.

Cls9637
04-18-15, 06:27
Kandii has gone back to dancing on the block at the Circus. She'll be there at night and asked me to let everyone know that she would love to see some of her regulars and maybe even meet some new friends. Stop in and see her. These are pictures from my most recent visit with her last month. Anyone who knows her knows how much fun Kandii is. She has the cutest boobs and an awesome body that she certainly knows how to use. Any time spent with Kandii is a great time.

MoonMonger
04-18-15, 06:32
My current GF is out of town for 2 day to visit her sick mom, so its time for me to go for a stroll. Picked up Angie on Conklin near the bar, 5'4 120# with shoulder.

Length brown hair, you will recognize her by the blemish on her nose and left cheek. Claimed her BF did it to her. Said she was just released from Central Booking.

And in dire need of medication money and will do "specials". Took her back and out pops a set of nice Bs and shaven kitty. Standard service until she starts.

Biting on the (little) head. I mean, actually biting, not nibbling, not teasing. I say what the F. But after the initial shock, kind of enjoyed it, its kinky.

Somewhat exotic, doesn't really hurt, just a lot of pressure which enhances the BJ experience. Anybody else had that? If you want to try, find her near the bar.

MoonMonger
04-18-15, 07:06
Forgot to mention, she does have a cute face except for the blemishes and can carry on a decent conversation, claimed to be working as a model before her downfall. For those of you that are interested.

LikkerFront
04-18-15, 07:14
Sounds like this Sherri. She's missing a front tooth. She's a lot of fun and does a great job. I haven't seen her in over a year but she used to hang out around Payson.This is the gal I reported on, thanks for the pics as always. She looks better in these pics than she did the other night, she claimed to be on the program and she is clearly weighing in alot heavier these days. The head was a little lackluster and I thought about upgrade to FS but just wasn't in to her all that much so just stayed with the BJ and she got the nut out with a swallow as promised. Nice enough girl and would repeat as required.

Plusultra
04-18-15, 08:15
Her boyfriend got locked up a couple of months ago. Must be hard up if she's working the streets. I think she is in a program but still fully on the boy and now addicted to methadone and H. THAT's going to suck trying to get clean.

She's actually 6' tall and her pussy is really tight for such a big girl. I need to give her a call to see how she's doing. Her mic work is superb when she's on. A nice girl. Treat her well.

This is the gal I reported on, thanks for the pics as always. She looks better in these pics than she did the other night, she claimed to be on the program and she is clearly weighing in alot heavier these days. The head was a little lackluster and I thought about upgrade to FS but just wasn't in to her all that much so just stayed with the BJ and she got the nut out with a swallow as promised. Nice enough girl and would repeat as required.

EasyLuvr
04-18-15, 13:25
Had some business in Baltimore Friday so decided to take a pass through the stroll. Didn't see much on the first go around but coming back down Wilkens towards the circle, who did I spy but Princess Keira nodding off on a set of steps. Dressed in what looked like a filthy hoodie and sweatpants, I passed on by and went hunting for my go to Jewelz. Persistence paid off as I spied her exiting the Busy Bee and made the scoop. She was straight and had just gotten out of the shower so off we went to the rent a bed. Usual excellent service and no drama. Her vajayjay was nicely shaved and she smelled of soap so I took my time with her and didn't blow my load in her for quite a while. As she dressed, she commented that she wished that there were more mongers out there that were nice and polite like me. I said that since she was letting me bang the hell out of her cute little pussy and load it up with baby batter, the least that I could do besides paying her is to be nice. I fear that like others out there, she'll eventually deteriorate to the point that she won't get any attention and will end up nodding out on a doorstep in filthy clothes. Sad, really.

Klove48
04-18-15, 19:44
Tiffs, home from vacation. Been seeing her the last week around the w / w. Haven't hooked up yet, but she always been a good time. Peace.

NiteTimer
04-18-15, 19:54
Tiffs, home from vacation. Been seeing her the last week around the w / w. Haven't hooked up yet, but she always been a good time. Peace.Yes. Sweet Tiffany. Definitely worth the time.

NiteTimer
04-18-15, 20:09
http://www.ccptube.com/video/81/tiffany.html

Loomy
04-18-15, 21:32
Kandii has gone back to dancing on the block at the Circus. She'll be there at night and asked me to let everyone know that she would love to see some of her regulars and maybe even meet some new friends. Stop in and see her. These are pictures from my most recent visit with her last month. Anyone who knows her knows how much fun Kandii is. She has the cutest boobs and an awesome body that she certainly knows how to use. Any time spent with Kandii is a great time.May have to go see her.

LikkerFront
04-18-15, 23:48
There is something strangely satisfying about banging the hell out of another man's wife and having her cum on my dick, especially when she's 6 mos pregnant with his kid. I know I know that's kind of trifling and admittedly, I am a pussy addicted degenerate but who could pass on that tight wet pregnant fun box? Allegedly she's been fully detoxed and now on a program, but I caught up with her on the MP stroll and had another fun filled poke at her. She says she needed some money for food and cigarettes and that this would be the last time I saw her out because she's leaving the habit behind, time will tell I guess. I wished her well and encouraged her efforts to stay clean but I will keep buying as long as she's selling. Yall make sure to take good care of this sweetheart if you pick her up.

NiteTimer
04-18-15, 23:59
There is something strangely satisfying about banging the hell out of another man's wife and having her cum on my dick, especially when she's 6 mos pregnant with his kid. I know I know that's kind of trifling and admittedly, I am a pussy addicted degenerate but who could pass on that tight wet pregnant fun box? Allegedly she's been fully detoxed and now on a program, but I caught up with her on the MP stroll and had another fun filled poke at her. She says she needed some money for food and cigarettes and that this would be the last time I saw her out because she's leaving the habit behind, time will tell I guess. I wished her well and encouraged her efforts to stay clean but I will keep buying as long as she's selling. Yall make sure to take good care of this sweetheart if you pick her up.We don't hate you for it. I've beaten that pregnant ass too. Throat skills are still 100%. As long as she needs dick we're here to provide.

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 01:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1006/becky--eating-that-meat-up.html

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 02:03
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1007/crystal-worx.html

This lady always put in work.

Carpet Muncher
04-19-15, 06:18
Done quite a lot of DATO / DATY, but it would make more identifiable; and I'm already notorious, hahahaha.Haha true. Though I'm sure you could angle it where your face isn't seen.

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 08:51
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1008/sweet-tonsils.html

Nikki getting a taste.

BigPappay
04-19-15, 09:03
Kandii has gone back to dancing on the block at the Circus. She'll be there at night and asked me to let everyone know that she would love to see some of her regulars and maybe even meet some new friends. Stop in and see her. These are pictures from my most recent visit with her last month. Anyone who knows her knows how much fun Kandii is. She has the cutest boobs and an awesome body that she certainly knows how to use. Any time spent with Kandii is a great time.Is she part Asian? She looks nice these days as I've seen her in a much worse state a while back. I've got to get hold of her before NT punishes her!!

VeryBigBuck
04-19-15, 10:07
My current GF is out of town for 2 day to visit her sick mom, so its time for me to go for a stroll. Picked up Angie on Conklin near the bar, 5'4 120# with shoulder.

Length brown hair, you will recognize her by the blemish on her nose and left cheek. Claimed her BF did it to her. Said she was just released from Central Booking.

And in dire need of medication money and will do "specials". Took her back and out pops a set of nice Bs and shaven kitty. Standard service until she starts.

Biting on the (little) head. I mean, actually biting, not nibbling, not teasing. I say what the F. But after the initial shock, kind of enjoyed it, its kinky.

Somewhat exotic, doesn't really hurt, just a lot of pressure which enhances the BJ experience. Anybody else had that? If you want to try, find her near the bar.Finding a woman who knows how to use her teeth during a blowjob is a wonderful thing. I discovered this pleasure probably 15 years ago from an escort I use to see when she visited DC. With her it was not a bite, just an added sensation that was totally amazing and enjoyable. I have lucked out recently and found a girlfriend that absolutely loves to suck cock, when I met her she was sexually inexperienced but I have been able to coach her and I have introduced her to this technique. For the last two years I have felt absolutely no need to monger.

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 11:48
Is she part Asian? She looks nice these days as I've seen her in a much worse state a while back. I've got to get hold of her before NT punishes her!!On my list of things to do.

Tbroi2
04-19-15, 13:13
On my list of things to do.Does this mean a new vid to look forward too?

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 13:21
Does this mean a new vid to look forward too?Hopefully. Its been a couple months. I can't get home until May it looks like.

Mongerel
04-19-15, 15:00
Is she part Asian? She looks nice these days as I've seen her in a much worse state a while back. I've got to get hold of her before NT punishes her!!No Asian, but she definitely has a Downs look to her. If she gets that serious overbite fixed it'd make the whole package look a lot better. Unfortunate, I know, but having been with her a few times, my normal observation is, "She has a face? Never noticed it!" The body is all I'm drawn to.

Kelman
04-19-15, 15:24
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1008/sweet-tonsils.html

Nikki getting a taste.I got on the site today, and for some reason the ccptube Video links stopped working. I just get a blank screen. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Mustang69
04-19-15, 15:36
Sounds like this Sherri. She's missing a front tooth. She's a lot of fun and does a great job. I haven't seen her in over a year but she used to hang out around Payson.This Sherri would not be from western Md. By chance?

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 18:32
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1016/tiffanys-slow-ride.html

NiteTimer
04-19-15, 18:33
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1017/good-morning-wood.html

Cls9637
04-20-15, 05:23
This Sherri would not be from western Md. By chance?I'm not really sure.

Plusultra
04-20-15, 06:14
No. She's from Glen Burnie.

I'm not really sure.

Happy One
04-20-15, 13:01
Sounds like this Sherri. She's missing a front tooth. She's a lot of fun and does a great job. I haven't seen her in over a year but she used to hang out around Payson.Sherri, also known as horse face Sherri has been around for years. She used to stand on corner Washington & Carey st. She would also show up in Brooklyn from time to time, her sugar daddy would by her cars that she would destroy from hitting things. I do think she drives anymore now. She lives on Pulaski st and looks like Jill is staying there also.

Saw Rachael / Natalie yesterday on Ramsey, almost didn't recognize her. She was wearing a coat and filled out with a full puffy face now. She looked like she was waiting for someone to pick her up.

Kaeira has been walking between Carey & up Ramsey lately. Didn't look bad with her clothes on, clear face, says she doesn't have a phone now. Maybe now she will learn humility with those that helped her get to the top of the mountain. Of course all us mongers helped in her demise by giving her so much business and money which equaled more drugs.

A lot of girls complaining no mongers, no money which some of which is heavy LE presence and the other is most look like shit now. Dirty looking, face pick and open sores, same clothes for days, no thanks I will do without. I still find some fresh meat new that boy friend in jail, or got caught steeling so now selling pussy or the girls that have just relapsed.

Mozam
04-20-15, 14:54
Fellas,

Any intel as far as mega booty SWs or escorts. I've looked all over the DMV but can't seem to snag those country thick ones. I'm talking "Mz. Booty", "Cherokee the'Ass", "Ms. CleoXXX", "The ButtXXX" and ladies in that category. I'm not sure if you guys remember "Downtown Barbra Brown" who used to tour in this area, one of my ATF but it seems like she's taking a break. Hasn't been seen in the area for at least a year. Strip clubs are a hit or miss. Not all of the girls are willing for "take out". Any intel will be appreciate.

P.S. I've search BP and found some decent ladies with nice round booties, but I'm looking for those country thick ones.

BoloBellgrande
04-20-15, 15:07
Sherri, also known as horse face Sherri has been around for years. She used to stand on corner Washington & Carey st. She would also show up in Brooklyn from time to time, her sugar daddy would by her cars that she would destroy from hitting things. I do think she drives anymore now. She lives on Pulaski st and looks like Jill is staying there also.

Saw Rachael / Natalie yesterday on Ramsey, almost didn't recognize her. She was wearing a coat and filled out with a full puffy face now. She looked like she was waiting for someone to pick her up.

Kaeira has been walking between Carey & up Ramsey lately. Didn't look bad with her clothes on, clear face, says she doesn't have a phone now. Maybe now she will learn humility with those that helped her get to the top of the mountain. Of course all us mongers helped in her demise by giving her so much business and money which equaled more drugs.

A lot of girls complaining no mongers, no money which some of which is heavy LE presence and the other is most look like shit now. Dirty looking, face pick and open sores, same clothes for days, no thanks I will do without. I still find some fresh meat new that boy friend in jail, or got caught steeling so now selling pussy or the girls that have just relapsed.She supposedly has a BF she's in love with, she's been posting about him on FB. If the guy is worth a dam, he will get her clean and off the streets. I don't want to get in another Kiara discussion, but, you can't blame some one with a addiction for taking the highest bidder for her services. It's we mongers who played fast and loose with her # and let her off the chain.

BoloBellgrande
04-20-15, 19:12
Kiara just text me from her last new # and asked me " Sup " . Don't know why she told Mr Happy one she didn't have a phone, unless she's using a friends phone when she can get her hands on it.

Tha X Facta
04-20-15, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Curtisbay
04-20-15, 19:18
Fellas,

Any intel as far as mega booty SWs or escorts. I've looked all over the DMV but can't seem to snag those country thick ones. I'm talking "Mz. Booty", "Cherokee the'Ass", "Ms. CleoXXX", "The ButtXXX" and ladies in that category. I'm not sure if you guys remember "Downtown Barbra Brown" who used to tour in this area, one of my ATF but it seems like she's taking a break. Hasn't been seen in the area for at least a year. Strip clubs are a hit or miss. Not all of the girls are willing for "take out". Any intel will be appreciate.

P.S. I've search BP and found some decent ladies with nice round booties, but I'm looking for those country thick ones.Any dating service will supply you with tons (literally) of BBW's for free. At no risk of LE and much limited risk of STD's. Or simply hit up the all you can eat buffet's. Walking the streets in search of mongers and smoking crack for days on end and shooting heroin doesn't exactly promote a more than healthy diet. Street walkers tend to be thin unless they get a little fattening at the graybar hotel.

Jack Knauf
04-20-15, 19:42
Saw her walking the stroll today. I only had time to stop and say hi. Currently no digits. Says she's staying at a motel.

AceKing88
04-20-15, 19:46
Saw her walking the stroll today. I only had time to stop and say hi. Currently no digits. Says she's staying at a motel.Who do you have a pic name anything.

Mozam
04-20-15, 22:49
X,

Just looking in the DMV area. Got to check all my sources pretty well. But since there aren't any tangible resources, I'll just look else where. It's not a big deal man.

Fahq1
04-21-15, 00:30
Saw her walking the stroll today. I only had time to stop and say hi. Currently no digits. Says she's staying at a motel.Do you mean little blonde Taylor. The Russian girl with the drinking problem? I caught up with Andie a few months ago, and was asking her about some of the Harford Road girls that I hadn't seen in a while. She told me Taylor was gone for good. She can be a PITA sometimes, but is usually a lot of fun. I will have go keep an eye out for her.

Member #4966
04-21-15, 08:48
Amen. Blaming an addict for lying, stealing, or being flakey is like blaming a shark for eating a surfer. It just is. I hope she cleans up, but as someone who blew a substantial amount of money in another time and place playing capt'and save a ho, can warn any want to be Kiara savers, go home. Save your money. When she wants help there are free services, and the girls know it.

On that note, saw a girl called herself Melissa yesterday. Picked her up on Wilkens. Beatiful long silky dark brown hair. Really beatiful hair. Small tatoos on neck. She looked nice and sweet, little belly, nice ass, reasonably clean. I will get photos next time. Not best performance, but she had a nice contenance to her, my type. Took her to "Ds". Her legs were covered with scars and burn marks she claimed a monger did to her when tied up or something. Noticed hospital bracelet. But didn't ask.

She supposedly has a BF she's in love with, she's been posting about him on FB. If the guy is worth a dam, he will get her clean and off the streets. I don't want to get in another Kiara discussion, but, you can't blame some one with a addiction for taking the highest bidder for her services. It's we mongers who played fast and loose with her # and let her off the chain.

Cebud1
04-21-15, 09:30
Amen. Blaming an addict for lying, stealing, or being flakey is like blaming a shark for eating a surfer. It just is. I hope she cleans up, but as someone who blew a substantial amount of money in another time and place playing capt'and save a ho, can warn any want to be Kiara savers, go home. Save your money. When she wants help there are free services, and the girls know it.

On that note, saw a girl called herself Melissa yesterday. Picked her up on Wilkens. Beatiful long silky dark brown hair. Really beatiful hair. Small tatoos on neck. She looked nice and sweet, little belly, nice ass, reasonably clean. I will get photos next time. Not best performance, but she had a nice contenance to her, my type. Took her to "Ds". Her legs were covered with scars and burn marks she claimed a monger did to her when tied up or something. Noticed hospital bracelet. But didn't ask.Caught up with Melissa last week too. Very nice. Funny - and best of all NO DRAMA.

No digits.

Be safe.

Member #4966
04-21-15, 09:31
Went hunting for kiara during lunch so I could get thr bumper sticker and get inducted into the club. Didn't find her. Couple usual nasties out. Saw one girl on S Carey. Really sad. Just laying there on sidewalk stoned out of her mind. But who am I to judge, I'm the one cruising to feed my addiction at lunchtime on a Monday. So most would undoubtedly use "sad" to describe me too. Of course this mentality towards prostitution is bullshit, but that's for discussion on another thread.

Finally saw a really cute girl with two not so cute girls on Wilkens. The cuter girl instinctively knew I was looping around to the side street for her, but of course the uglier two tried to get me first. Motioned for her. Very cute face, off the dope she'd be a real beauty (of course I say that about every girl I pick up). Told me her name was Melissa. The really long beatiful brown hair was striking.

Paid 40 for 1/2 and 1/2, 20 tip. Lackluster performance, but very cute. Kept wanting to kiss her when I wss banging her but refrained. She smiled but closed her eyes most of time. Not really into it, but not in a bitchy way. Legs covered with burn marks and scars she claims a monger did to her. Noticed a hospital bracelet on her, so I bet that accounts for the decent weight on her. Really liked her V. Nice little hang-down lips and really nice. Tits small but nice. Tight. Not best performer, but very nice and mello. Course, she was probably luded up and in her happy place, at least that's how she acted. YMMV with her, lackluster performance, but I'm more about looking and spreading. LOL, shoulda studied gynocology. That's how bad my kink is. Oh, sorry. TMI? Who am I kidding. What am I going to do offend Nitetimer?

Took her to "Ds". He seems nice enough, but then so did Sigfreed and Roy's Tigers when I went to Vegas years ago. Good Monday on Wilkens. Starting to see the patterns on the stroll. Like, never go when schools are letting out, no girls afaics are out. Don't go Fri / Sat night. Unless you are willing to be real aggressive competing against the ton of mongers and risk getting arrested. Always go to the or P place, don't ask me privately, you learn these places over time. And number one. ALWAYS bring a rubber. I have gone commando so many times now, and its always the same thing. "ah f' it just this last time". Then later I remember many of these girls share needles. Oh, and if your a whitey like me, don't relly on buying one from the unless you fit in a Magnum (unfortunately I don't).

Stay safe, don't talk through your window, and I think I'll post a bit more, as I have been on this forum for 15 years but only have 85 posts.

Member #4966
04-21-15, 09:34
Dang autocorrect always changes letter Dee to the!

Went hunting for kiara during lunch so I could get thr bumper sticker and get inducted into the club. Didn't find her. Couple usual nasties out. Saw one girl on S Carey. Really sad. Just laying there on sidewalk stoned out of her mind. But who am I to judge, I'm the one cruising to feed my addiction at lunchtime on a Monday. So most would undoubtedly use "sad" to describe me too. Of course this mentality towards prostitution is bullshit, but that's for discussion on another thread.

Finally saw a really cute girl with two not so cute girls on Wilkens. The cuter girl instinctively knew I was looping around to the side street for her, but of course the uglier two tried to get me first. Motioned for her. Very cute face, off the dope she'd be a real beauty (of course I say that about every girl I pick up). Told me her name was Melissa. The really long beatiful brown hair was striking.

Paid 40 for 1/2 and 1/2, 20 tip. Lackluster performance, but very cute. Kept wanting to kiss her when I wss banging her but refrained. She smiled but closed her eyes most of time. Not really into it, but not in a bitchy way. Legs covered with burn marks and scars she claims a monger did to her. Noticed a hospital bracelet on her, so I bet that accounts for the decent weight on her. Really liked her V. Nice little hang-down lips and really nice. Tits small but nice. Tight. Not best performer, but very nice and mello. Course, she was probably luded up and in her happy place, at least that's how she acted. YMMV with her, lackluster performance, but I'm more about looking and spreading. LOL, shoulda studied gynocology. That's how bad my kink is. Oh, sorry. TMI? Who am I kidding. What am I going to do offend Nitetimer?

Took her to "Ds". He seems nice enough, but then so did Sigfreed and Roy's Tigers when I went to Vegas years ago. Good Monday on Wilkens. Starting to see the patterns on the stroll. Like, never go when schools are letting out, no girls afaics are out. Don't go Fri / Sat night. Unless you are willing to be real aggressive competing against the ton of mongers and risk getting arrested. Always go to the or P place, don't ask me privately, you learn these places over time. And number one. ALWAYS bring a rubber. I have gone commando so many times now, and its always the same thing. "ah f' it just this last time". Then later I remember many of these girls share needles. Oh, and if your a whitey like me, don't relly on buying one from the unless you fit in a Magnum (unfortunately I don't).

Stay safe, don't talk through your window, and I think I'll post a bit more, as I have been on this forum for 15 years but only have 85 posts.

Member #4966
04-21-15, 09:39
Agreed, a real sweetheart. Funny and pleasant.

Caught up with Melissa last week too. Very nice. Funny - and best of all NO DRAMA.

No digits.

Be safe.

Mpharbold1
04-21-15, 13:21
Yesterday, about 2 pm, picked up Christina on Wilkins near circle. Standard tuition. BBBJ was wet and sloppy just how it should be. The boys could barely handle all the attention. They were quivering and jumping for joy as they tried to retract into me. The cannon was fully loaded and getting close to firing. Christina laid on her back with her ankles up above her shoulders giving me full access to that shaven kitty. The clam was quite tight as I got balls deep. NiteTimer must not have gotten to this one yet. After about 10 minutes of some good rhythmic slapping, the cannon started blasting off like it was the War of 1812 all over again. I nearly collapsed from exhaustion. As Christina got up off the bed, there was a huge puddle of cum left on sheet. (I would hate to work in housekeeping.) All in all, a good experience, and I would probably repeat.

RedskinsAllDay
04-21-15, 13:25
I know I'm posting out of place here but this is the most active forum. Is there anyway I can retrieve videos deleted from the phone? I have several BJ videos I had to delete because my girlfriend goes through my phone. Timeframe is easily between 2 months and a year of the videos. I know for a fact that deleted videos aren't actually deleted from a phone just like deleted information isn't actually deleted from a computer. Can I go to Best Buy or some savvy tech store to retrieve these videos? I've tried the Drfone app but it doesn't work. Just want to share these videos. Thanks.

Checkumout
04-21-15, 15:11
Agreed, a real sweetheart. Funny and pleasant.Is this the same Melissa that used to work Fairhaven by Spruce.