PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Rolo12
02-25-21, 13:53
Any sexy BSW in the wash blvd loop area near Payson.

Rolo12
02-25-21, 13:54
Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.

KayJay1
02-25-21, 16:01
Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

Got to work. Have at them boys!

LibidoLuvr
02-25-21, 16:15
Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

Got to work. Have at them boys!I don't know. I rode thru ww before I went to work. No girls was out. And saw le with 2 cars pulled over. So I was out. This was around 11 ish.

Aamco
02-25-21, 18:22
Picked her up at the corner of Monroe and Ramsey at 8 am. 35 yrs old. Got a solid but not spectacular BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.

LuvTitz
02-25-21, 19:17
Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.

Chico
02-25-21, 20:38
Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.I'm down if you find one. Keep me posted. I.

Chico.

Assman To You
02-26-21, 10:42
Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.She will almost always ask for an advance to blast off before a date. F that. She won't lick the balls but does a decent BBBJ. My last encounter she got pissy because I wouldn't drive her around to look for her Crack dealer. Saw her they other day with pinkish hair and she yelled where you been. Clearly she didn't remember being a little C to me.

That being said I may have to go milk her a bit.

Aamco
02-26-21, 11:36
Is this the same Angel that ripped you off EasyLuvr. This Angel ripped me off by falling asleep. I picked her up at Ashton and Catherine at 9 pm. She is a stunning 23 yr old blonde with beautiful pale skin. A true spinner at 5 ft 4 in and 120 lbs. If she were to put on just a little make up she would be a 10 on a SW scale. I spent 9 hours with her and she was too tired and sleepy to fuck the entire time. She would suck a little dick, show me her beautiful fat pussy and shove her tits in my mouth every time I threatened to drop her back off. She is forgetful and distracted and I will not repeat. No digits available. YMMV.

I guess if you monger long enough, it'll happen. I scooped a short (maybe 5', 120 pound) brunette with a piercing in her nose about noon today on Pulaski and headed for the rent a room. After getting inside and started undressing, she asked what I was looking for. I told her and she said money first. Stupid me handed her two Jackson's and she said I need another twenty. I told her that I had given her all that I had. She said that was my problem and refused to return my money. I offered to let her keep one of them but she stuffed it down her pants. I opened the door and called for the owner of the house who I'd known for 8 years and told him what was going on. He threw her out of the house and banned her. If I see her on on the street again, I'll post some pictures of her. Said her name was Angel but I'm tempted to put a bounty on her ass and have some of the neighborhood home boys to give her a beating. Stay away from this little thieving *****!

Oakwood99
02-26-21, 16:41
She will almost always ask for an advance to blast off before a date. F that. She won't lick the balls but does a decent BBBJ. My last encounter she got pissy because I wouldn't drive her around to look for her Crack dealer. Saw her they other day with pinkish hair and she yelled where you been. Clearly she didn't remember being a little C to me.

That being said I may have to go milk her a bit.She got a fat kitty to.

NiteTimer
02-26-21, 19:02
Is this the same Angel that ripped you off EasyLuvr. This Angel ripped me off by falling asleep. I picked her up at Ashton and Catherine at 9 pm. She is a stunning 23 yr old blonde with beautiful pale skin. A true spinner at 5 ft 4 in and 120 lbs. If she were to put on just a little make up she would be a 10 on a SW scale. I spent 9 hours with her and she was too tired and sleepy to fuck the entire time. She would suck a little dick, show me her beautiful fat pussy and shove her tits in my mouth every time I threatened to drop her back off. She is forgetful and distracted and I will not repeat. No digits available. YMMV.This here is Angel the thief.

Aamco
02-27-21, 05:16
I picked her up at Dunkin Donuts on Washington Blvd for a quick BBBJ. She is a tall thin brunette with long hair about half way down her back. I guess she is in her mid 50's. She is calm and cooperative. Pleasant, drama free and nonrushed. She sucks dick like a Hoover vacuum. If a great BBBJ is what you want then she is your girl.

EasyLuvr
02-27-21, 15:50
This here is Angel the thief.That would be her. I hope the home boys that I told to hunt her ass has had some luck.

Furbuster2000
02-27-21, 17:00
I picked her up at Dunkin Donuts on Washington Blvd for a quick BBBJ. She is a tall thin brunette with long hair about half way down her back. I guess she is in her mid 50's. She is calm and cooperative. Pleasant, drama free and nonrushed. She sucks dick like a Hoover vacuum. If a great BBBJ is what you want then she is your girl.I'm wondering if this is the one I got a glimpse at last night around 9 pm. She was walking on WB just about 50 yards south of Duncan Donuts. This gal was close to 6 ft tall and was wearing short shorts in the drizzle. She was all legs, really long legs and just firing up a cigarette. I turned around to scoop it up or see if it was a dude possibly but she was gone.

In the pics she looks a little rough though.

Aamco
02-27-21, 23:42
I took this pic of Kiara yesterday.

Did a few loops on Thursday and spied Kiera at the 4 way stop. She limped over to me and said that she could only do head so I declined and made a couple more loops before she flagged me down again. She said that she could do FS if I was mindful of her legs. I agreed and off we went to the rent a bed. We got naked and I positioned her on the bed for some doggy action. She said that her legs were fine that way so I pounded her for a bit before she asked if she could lay down and take me in missionary. Never going to refuse looking down at her gorgeous tits and watching my thick cock cleve her lightly furred slit, we went at it again. When she started moaning that my thick cock felt so good, my balls spasmed and I sent a torrent of hot jizz deep inside her. I pulled my spent cock out of her as she laid spread eagle on the bed, her open pussy lips draining my cum out onto the bed. She sighed and said that she needed to get dressed and go to the "store" so off we went. I dropped her at Payson and Pratt so she could get her "groceries". Always a drama free and satisfying fuck.

Braw2
02-28-21, 18:50
Anyone have any leads in the Dundalk area? Main loop has been dead for awhile. The last couple times I've made the rounds I've only seen one and didn't look great.

Aamco
02-28-21, 23:07
I have a brand new contact number for Amber on WW Ave for contributing members.

BoloBellgrande
02-28-21, 23:08
I took this pic of Kiara yesterday.Hello Aamco. I've been curious about Kiera for a while. I'm not familiar with the area you described here. What street or streets does she typically hang out on? Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
02-28-21, 23:21
They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!That's odd since there's a sign on the office window that reads "Condoms $1".

BoloBellgrande
02-28-21, 23:29
Tims never asked me for an ID.I wonder it varies from one employee to another. When I went a couple months ago it was the skinny middle aged white woman who was at the window. She definitely doesn't care about the I'd's. Idk about the others, though.

JankMaster
03-01-21, 02:17
Had a real good time with a young redbone named sara. Thought she was to young at 1st but after awhile I knew she was of age. Mic skillz were top notch. Caught her by the play ground. Lots of LEO activities also. Stay safe.

NiteTimer
03-01-21, 02:19
That would be her. I hope the home boys that I told to hunt her ass has had some luck.I believe you may have better luck with a couple local girls. The guy may take money then try to get with her. I used to have Ranee or Denise habnlde my work. Just an Idea. NT.

Aamco
03-01-21, 06:36
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.

Crg3400
03-01-21, 11:15
I wonder it varies from one employee to another. When I went a couple months ago it was the skinny middle aged white woman who was at the window. She definitely doesn't care about the I'd's. Idk about the others, though.It depends on how long you want the room and what time you go there. Hourly during daytime no I'd, overnight or after 11 pm you'll need an I'd.

SteveStone123
03-01-21, 12:18
It depends on how long you want the room and what time you go there. Hourly during daytime no I'd, overnight or after 11 pm you'll need an I'd.There you go and that answers our questions. I never stayed there for overnight. For TipTop, whether its hourly or not, they always asked for I'd.

Klove48
03-01-21, 13:43
Had a real good time with a young redbone named sara. Thought she was to young at 1st but after awhile I knew she was of age. Mic skillz were top notch. Caught her by the play ground. Lots of LEO activities also. Stay safe.If this is the same Sara that used to live on Furrow, then she probably just turned 18 yrs old. I saw her the other night on Pulaski and Ashton. She's been working the streets since she was 15 yrs old and that wasn't but a couple of years ago. Be safe. Peace.

Happy One
03-01-21, 16:42
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.I may be mistaken but she looks like Autumn that started in Morrell Park working Washington Blvd and then went to the WW. Pictures show the drugs have really taken a toll.

Be Safe.

Klove48
03-01-21, 18:19
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.

I may be mistaken but she looks like Autumn that started in Morrell Park working Washington Blvd and then went to the WW. Pictures show the drugs have really taken a toll.

Be Safe.You. Might as well call her "Keyser Soze" because she goes by a plethora of aliases. I experienced her about two (2) summers ago and I still pass every time I see her. She's definitely in the wrong "service field", because it's all about her and getting your money. I guess YMMV, but I haven't seen a positive report on her yet. I just chalked my experience up to a "battle" lost. Sometimes when I see her she looks very tempting but I quickly shift my thoughts to my "big brain" because I don't like “headaches”. That's my thoughts on this subject. Peace.

Assman To You
03-01-21, 19:32
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.She also goes by Tink short for Tinkerbell.

LuvTitz
03-01-21, 19:35
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.That's crackhead Tinkerbell. What a pain and she's wearing the exact same clothes when I picked her up. I'm sorry you wasted your time and didn't get a chance to blast inside her hairy snatch. She could be a great provider, but the addiction is too strong. I've dealt with her 3 times; she has struck out.

Oakwood99
03-01-21, 19:37
I may be mistaken but she looks like Autumn that started in Morrell Park working Washington Blvd and then went to the WW. Pictures show the drugs have really taken a toll.

Be Safe.That's her. She was ripping guys off back then as well. She got a lot of BS with her while she try's to do as less as possible. I tapped her about 3 weeks ago and it was a struggle getting her to perform. Finally she did and was in "dead fish" mode.

She definitely not worth the aggravation that comes with her.

I got a pic of the phat kitty, looks amazing. Got to dig it out the vault.

CashOut
03-01-21, 23:53
Autum came over to my house a couple of months ago now and gave me an amazing BBBJ. She caught the c*m in her mouth for me as well. The pussy is great as well but I guess you just got to know how to come at her. Every time that I've hooked up with Miss Autum I've had a great time. She can bullshit around some but when she get down to business for me she takes care of business in a good way. I wish I could see her tonight LOL.

Old Monger
03-02-21, 00:16
Any Heaven sightings recently?

LilGod
03-02-21, 00:52
Can you describe how she look? Tall short fat skinny? Hair style damn like you hit the lottery LOL!

Had a real good time with a young redbone named sara. Thought she was to young at 1st but after awhile I knew she was of age. Mic skillz were top notch. Caught her by the play ground. Lots of LEO activities also. Stay safe.

Happy One
03-02-21, 08:50
Any Heaven sightings recently?She was out yesterday corner Pulaski and Ashton around lunch time. She is around that area quite often.

Any of you guys wonder how many guys your UTR is honestly f*ing.

Be Safe.

UdubDude
03-02-21, 12:23
Is Suki, the Filipina lady, still around? I saw her a couple of times a year or so ago on Fairhaven but recently. Saw her at the Pussycat Club before that. Never got digits.

Klove48
03-02-21, 12:40
CowboysFan, clear your inbox.

BigPappay
03-02-21, 13:14
Autum came over to my house a couple of months ago now and gave me an amazing BBBJ. She caught the c*m in her mouth for me as well. The pussy is great as well but I guess you just got to know how to come at her. Every time that I've hooked up with Miss Autum I've had a great time. She can bullshit around some but when she get down to business for me she takes care of business in a good way. I wish I could see her tonight LOL.Sporting some helluva good soup coolers. Ditto on seeing her tonight. Could use a good pull.

BigPappay
03-02-21, 13:27
I took this pic of Kiara yesterday.Always get service with a smile. See she's wearing a necklace now, hope she doesn't get too deep into the religious arena or we may lose her altogether. Unfortunately she's still favoring her right knee. Will fuk but it's a bit painful for her.

BigPappay
03-02-21, 13:29
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.Bit generous on the ranking. There's better available. Try Wash Blvd between Patapsco and Monroe.

Phyuck Yiu
03-02-21, 14:20
This is very true. I've had great times with girls that had horrible reviews and vise versa. I have a type, usually tiny little spinners that got that very young look. She had that for me. I try not to become too close to them, friend wise. Because it always makes me feel some kind of way when they change. And they all do. If not because the business makes them cold and numb. Or it's because that chase for the meds become great that it rules their life. From the girls I've seen you post Cash, we have very similar taste. Would love to pick your brain sometime and compare notes. And always down for a good split roast if you are game with one of these Snowbunnies.

P.S. I like that one downstairs, Zella. .

Phyuck!

Autum came over to my house a couple of months ago now and gave me an amazing BBBJ. She caught the c*m in her mouth for me as well. The pussy is great as well but I guess you just got to know how to come at her. Every time that I've hooked up with Miss Autum I've had a great time. She can bullshit around some but when she get down to business for me she takes care of business in a good way. I wish I could see her tonight LOL.

EasyLuvr
03-02-21, 16:33
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.I know her as Tink or Tinkerbell. I've dumped a ball sack full of cum in her several times but I catch her when she's fairly straight. You're right about her body. Perfect little "B" titties and a sweet little pussy with huge lips that wrap around your shaft like a plump set of lips.

Phyuck Yiu
03-02-21, 17:04
I know her as Tink or Tinkerbell. I've dumped a ball sack full of cum in her several times but I catch her when she's fairly straight. You're right about her body. Perfect little "B" titties and a sweet little pussy with huge lips that wrap around your shaft like a plump set of lips.Does anyone know if she has a phone or just got to catch her out?

Phyuck!

BigTruckBob
03-02-21, 21:21
Over the last few months I have notice 4 hookers that were partially blind on the WW loop. They all have one normal eye and one gray eye without vision. When I asked one hooker, she falsely claimed that was stabbed in her eye. Another one said that she has always been blind in one eye. I was doing a good job avoiding them, but recently after getting an amazing BJ, I turned the light on and notice that she was using her hair to hide that she was blind in one eye too. When she moved her back in the light she looked like the night of the living dead movie, seriously, she could have been an extra in Micheal Jackson's Thriller video. When I asked her what happened she said that she had an eye infection.

CowboysFan
03-02-21, 22:09
Over the last few months I have notice 4 hookers that were partially blind on the WW loop. They all have one normal eye and one gray eye without vision. When I asked one hooker, she falsely claimed that was stabbed in her eye. Another one said that she has always been blind in one eye. I was doing a good job avoiding them, but recently after getting an amazing BJ, I turned the light on and notice that she was using her hair to hide that she was blind in one eye too. When she moved her back in the light she looked like the night of the living dead movie, seriously, she could have been an extra in Micheal Jackson's Thriller video. When I asked her what happened she said that she had an eye infection.Referring to Linda with the fake tits?? She's good to me. I'm not worried about the eye. WW Linda.

SteveStone123
03-03-21, 03:59
Damn she is a smok'in hot WSW. 23 yrs old. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Her skin is perfect with just a few mild track marks. With just a little makeup she would be a level 10 streetwalker. Perfect firm spinner body with firm B size tits. Found her on Ashton St by the Westwood shopping center. But she is young and needs training. I had some fun but I mostly wasted 8 hours with her cause I wanted to fuck her so bad. She is careless, distracted and disorganized. She is friendly and pleasant enough though and worth some effort. She likes attention and is high profile and therefore high risk. She had been up for several days and kept falling asleep. Each time I tried to drop her back off she would suck my dick for 60 seconds and shove my head down on her tits. She did manage to take all her clothes off and she rode around naked. Wow what a body. I never got anywhere close to fucking her. Guys go find her and see if she will fuck and report back. YMMV. She had no contact info.The pics of Autumn whom we were referring to as a scam artist / rip off. The pics were from 2019 -2020 .

BigTruckBob
03-03-21, 11:37
I have met her when she was moderately sober and I had a few good experiences with her, but then there were other times when she was totally incapacitated. One the good side she is sweet and very nice when sober, and she has a nice ass. One the bad side the drugs have a dog collar around her neck. One night around 8 pm she got in my truck said nothing and passed out. I tried everything to get her to wake up, I even poured some cold water on her and she just laid there. Since I am a gentleman, I put a blanket on her and I went to my office and did some paperwork while she slept in my truck. I went back outside 4 hours later and nothing, still totally passed out. When she finally woke up we decided to meet up another day, but when getting out my truck she had lost her ability to walk. By the time I felt comfortable leaving her, it was 2 am. After all that I went home and jacked off.

Flfcsr
03-04-21, 19:12
I have met her when she was moderately sober and I had a few good experiences with her, but then there were other times when she was totally incapacitated. One the good side she is sweet and very nice when sober, and she has a nice ass. One the bad side the drugs have a dog collar around her neck. One night around 8 pm she got in my truck said nothing and passed out. I tried everything to get her to wake up, I even poured some cold water on her and she just laid there. Since I am a gentleman, I put a blanket on her and I went to my office and did some paperwork while she slept in my truck. I went back outside 4 hours later and nothing, still totally passed out. When she finally woke up we decided to meet up another day, but when getting out my truck she had lost her ability to walk. By the time I felt comfortable leaving her, it was 2 am. After all that I went home and jacked off.I haven't seen her in a good long while and she's looking much rougher now. I know she likes to rip some guys off, but she never did to me. Hope she gets clean.

BigTruckBob
03-04-21, 21:22
I haven't seen her in a good long while and she's looking much rougher now. I know she likes to rip some guys off, but she never did to me. Hope she gets clean.She's out right now at 8:17 pm, maybe this is the time she comes out. She's on the corner by the carry out across from the fire station. She has on the same black pants with the white stripe, and a hoodie. Warning, don't get your hopes up too high, she doesn't look smok'in hot . LOL.

HeadJudge
03-04-21, 23:15
Is Suki, the Filipina lady, still around? I saw her a couple of times a year or so ago on Fairhaven but recently. Saw her at the Pussycat Club before that. Never got digits.There were multiple reports that she had passed and was murdered.

RIP if true.

HeadJudge
03-04-21, 23:17
I can't believe I am reading so many posts on one SW. Have you guys stopped mongering and reporting the last 2-3 mos? I moved away but am going to be back to visit and it really seems things have slowed down?

CowboysFan
03-04-21, 23:29
Which one of you old playas keeps posting up at this intersection. I've seen it multiple times. Its creepy. It makes the corner look hot.

And I agree, that tinkerbell is far from smoking hot. She looks marked up something bad.

UdubDude
03-05-21, 10:23
There were multiple reports that she had passed and was murdered.

RIP if true.Whoa! I am in touch with one of her former roommates and will check and report back.

JanusCanal84
03-05-21, 13:10
Anyone know her whereabouts?

Blonde.

Mid 30's.

Sometimes wears glasses.

Cell ended in ** 1433 *.

Used to hang around with Big Butt Heather over at the Bentalou house?

One of the few that kept a working number.

CashOut
03-05-21, 19:30
Anybody have a contact # for Miss Kiara. I've had some of that awesome head work from her a few months ago but I haven't had the P in years. The next time I get see her I will try to get something new of me banging that old thang out LOL. Enjoy if you like those Kiara moments. I don't know who took the pic of her but I found it using google search. Take care.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=6d82d703e

Oakwood99
03-05-21, 19:59
Anyone know her whereabouts?

Blonde.

Mid 30's.

Sometimes wears glasses.

Cell ended in ** 1433 *.

Used to hang around with Big Butt Heather over at the Bentalou house?

One of the few that kept a working number.Last I heard she was lockdown with her Capt. She comes down from time to time.

Oak.

CowboysFan
03-05-21, 23:42
Which one of you old playas keeps posting up at this intersection. I've seen it multiple times. Its creepy. It makes the corner look hot.

And I agree, that tinkerbell is far from smoking hot. She looks marked up something bad.Referring to the Ashton and Pulaski intersection. Some old playa parks there at night creeping girls or just staring down us johns. I uploaded a pic of it. But I guess its not allowed. Didn't show the tag #, just the intersection sign and type of vehicle.

Move on playa, don't creep that corner or us johns!

PellyMason
03-06-21, 11:08
Referring to the Ashton and Pulaski intersection. Some old playa parks there at night creeping girls or just staring down us johns. I uploaded a pic of it. But I guess its not allowed. Didn't show the tag #, just the intersection sign and type of vehicle.

Move on playa, don't creep that corner or us johns!He's been there since last summer. Just stares. One girl told me that he occasionally hits on girls. Very creepy guy. Will try to get pic of him next time I see him.

BigTruckBob
03-06-21, 13:10
He's been there since last summer. Just stares. One girl told me that he occasionally hits on girls. Very creepy guy. Will try to get pic of him next time I see him.I don't agree with someone sitting on strip either, it violates the monger etiquette. The problem is that I think some of the women tell mongers to meet them at certain locations, and some mongers wait all day for a particular woman. Another perspective is that it's totally unrelated to what we are all out there doing. I had a similar experience, I picked up a woman but I quickly told her to GTFO. I was super paranoid that day and I thought it was a sting because there was a guy sitting in a strange looking vehicle at a intersection. I didn't go back to that area for weeks, but later when I returned he was still there so I did a little research. I found out the guy was a homeless military vet using free WiFi. Whoever it is, I think it's against the Monger code to post a picture of another potential Monger or their cars. The mods did a good job filtering that.

Frank76
03-06-21, 15:51
He's been there since last summer. Just stares. One girl told me that he occasionally hits on girls. Very creepy guy. Will try to get pic of him next time I see him.I saw this guy out last night. Early evening. He just parks there for hours. Toyota SUV, Black male. Sometimes he has girls in the car. Not doing dates. One girl told me they will go in the car to get out of the rain or the cold. Weird. When I have done my business, I want to get the heck out of the Wikens area. Very rough neighborhood.

I think the form has nailed down the facts on Autum / Tink. She is attractive but very erratic. I have had good times with her and bad times. I avoid her now. Last time it took me two hours to get her out of my car. She had bought some stuff and I think they took all her money or she lost it. She kept looking through my car for the money. Then she demanded that I pay again. I said no. Waste of time. Heavy user. Is she knocked up now?

Frank Out!

Sirgela
03-06-21, 17:50
I have been away for a little so I came back recently and decided to have nice dream and went for it. Place is absolute ghost town, none (98%) of the old numbers work, pickings are very slim to say the least. I was already in a bad mood; and my mouth was dry from MJ (was trying to fix my mood) so decided to get a drink at a ROFO on Wash. About 10 PM last night. Something funky was going down in Dunkin parking lot so I was about to call it a night, when this brunette came out of nowhere, said she wanted a ride. Girls was about 110,5'4, brown eyes, C see you, hazel / black hair. She had a friend with her but later told me was her sister. Anyway either she is very new or I got supper lucky, does not look like SW, clean, firm body, nice tits, very good looking. Wanted 0. 100; I inquired who's inflation numbers she based her calculations as young economist? Smhsome of these guys out here don't know how to act and fuck it up for rest so please stop doing that you are reason why GPS exists so just stop it please.

Anyway we went down to 0. 50 with tip. I was in a better mood. Told me we could go to her place I don't know why but I senesced no danger so I agreed. Surprisingly, She started the dream in the car while her sister was in the back seat without me asking. We get to her place and it's not a dirt hole for once, like they actually had it nice and clean. Was about to go to her room when this MILF walked out and asked if I had a lighter; apparently a step-mom also worth a dream if you ask me.

Long story short, we go to her room and have a very good dream. Fit girl with a fat monkey is just what the doctor proscribed. Did not speak greek, but was open to idea after couple of visits. Went 4 times and as I was getting ready to leave, some dude comes into home yelling, I was really mad at myself right about then for breaking my own rules and going to their place so I start reaching for my coat for a chill phill b / c I was not about to take part in this theater; turns out he was sisters bf who thought she was dating or whatever. When I came out of the room kinda got scared, apologized, and ran outside. Some skinny white guy who saw couple of movies and thought he was Chuck Norris. At this point I had enough for one night, I left without the number.

Girl said her name is Nicole (I don't know if its true), claims she does not do it often, only when she needs $$$ for bills / school. If you catch her at Rofo def go for it. Highly recommend. I will try to find her again and attempt to get a working number. She is def worth being in regulars list.

If any of you want to send any good providers numbers my way with corresponding pictures I would be very grateful. Will try to update the board with what else I find. Lately been in the mood for rare finds so lets see what I can do back in Bmore.

BTW, Wilkens had couple of unmarked cars posted before you get to circle so pay attention out there gents. We don't want to go visit our uncle now do we.

Aamco
03-07-21, 01:01
I picked her up by the Busy Bee convenience store just off West Wilkens. Candace is a nice looking 27 yo 5 ft 3 in 135 lbs. Girl wearing hot pink panties. She said she only came out when she needed to make rent. BBBJ was just ok but her pussy was wet and tight. Will definitely repeat. She had no digits.

Phyuck Yiu
03-07-21, 13:27
Very nice. What time did you find her? Imma head up and look out for her.

Phyuck!

I picked her up by the Busy Bee convenience store just off West Wilkens. Candace is a nice looking 27 yo 5 ft 3 in 135 lbs. Girl wearing hot pink panties. She said she only came out when she needed to make rent. BBBJ was just ok but her pussy was wet and tight. Will definitely repeat. She had no digits.

Assman To You
03-07-21, 15:14
I have been away for a little so I came back recently and decided to have nice dream and went for it. Place is absolute ghost town, none (98%) of the old numbers work, pickings are very slim to say the least. I was already in a bad mood; and my mouth was dry from MJ (was trying to fix my mood) so decided to get a drink at a ROFO on Wash. About 10 PM last night. Something funky was going down in Dunkin parking lot so I was about to call it a night, when this brunette came out of nowhere, said she wanted a ride. Girls was about 110,5'4, brown eyes, C see you, hazel / black hair. She had a friend with her but later told me was her sister. Anyway either she is very new or I got supper lucky, does not look like SW, clean, firm body, nice tits, very good looking. Wanted 0. 100; I inquired who's inflation numbers she based her calculations as young economist? Smhsome of these guys out here don't know how to act and fuck it up for rest so please stop doing that you are reason why GPS exists so just stop it please.

Anyway we went down to 0. 50 with tip. I was in a better mood. Told me we could go to her place I don't know why but I senesced no danger so I agreed. Surprisingly, She started the dream in the car while her sister was in the back seat without me asking. We get to her place and it's not a dirt hole for once, like they actually had it nice and clean. Was about to go to her room when this MILF walked out and asked if I had a lighter; apparently a step-mom also worth a dream if you ask me.

Long story short, we go to her room and have a very good dream. Fit girl with a fat monkey is just what the doctor proscribed. Did not speak greek, but was open to idea after couple of visits. Went 4 times and as I was getting ready to leave, some dude comes into home yelling, I was really mad at myself right about then for breaking my own rules and going to their place so I start reaching for my coat for a chill phill b / c I was not about to take part in this theater; turns out he was sisters bf who thought she was dating or whatever. When I came out of the room kinda got scared, apologized, and ran outside. Some skinny white guy who saw couple of movies and thought he was Chuck Norris. At this point I had enough for one night, I left without the number.

Girl said her name is Nicole (I don't know if its true), claims she does not do it often, only when she needs $$$ for bills / school. If you catch her at Rofo def go for it. Highly recommend. I will try to find her again and attempt to get a working number. She is def worth being in regulars list.

If any of you want to send any good providers numbers my way with corresponding pictures I would be very grateful. Will try to update the board with what else I find. Lately been in the mood for rare finds so lets see what I can do back in Bmore.

BTW, Wilkens had couple of unmarked cars posted before you get to circle so pay attention out there gents. We don't want to go visit our uncle now do we.Bro, you managed to pull a semi pro UTR who is young and hot and left without digits?

I don't think you realize how hard that is to find neverming finding it again. 🤔.

BlueEyesFun
03-07-21, 15:57
I don't agree with someone sitting on strip either, it violates the monger etiquette. The problem is that I think some of the women tell mongers to meet them at certain locations, and some mongers wait all day for a particular woman. Another perspective is that it's totally unrelated to what we are all out there doing. I had a similar experience, I picked up a woman but I quickly told her to GTFO. I was super paranoid that day and I thought it was a sting because there was a guy sitting in a strange looking vehicle at a intersection. I didn't go back to that area for weeks, but later when I returned he was still there so I did a little research. I found out the guy was a homeless military vet using free WiFi. Whoever it is, I think it's against the Monger code to post a picture of another potential Monger or their cars. The mods did a good job filtering that.I see that guy parked out there damn near every time I'm out on the prowl in the area, he's sort of become a fixture in the block like a lamp post or stop sign to me. Personally, I could care less about whatever it is he's doing, as long as it don't directly affect what I'm doing out there, he can sit there all day and night as far as I'm concerned. Believe me, when it comes to people or whatever else there is to be concerned about in that area, he's not even on my radar whatsoever! Hey, it's a public street and he can park there just as well as anyone else, regardless of how other folks feel about it or whether it violates so called monger etiquette! Peace and be safe out there on the prowl!

Klove48
03-07-21, 20:22
I saw a recent post on CeCe. I saw her last night on Payson and Ashton by the store around 9:30p. Hope that helps. Peace.

StayAnonymous
03-07-21, 23:53
A morning dream, complete with BBBJ cfs $. She's been doing this a long time and has the battle scars to prove it as mentioned below, but some new ones as well on her neck. Still has nice teeth and looking pretty good at 31. Slim waist, full A / B cups up top. Would repeat but not if Nina or Kiara are around. They've got a vigor and determination that this one doesn't.

Cruise by today around 3:30 and looped around to see any LE around first. Then saw this little WSW with a BSW together on A&P. Picked up the WSW and went to a spot. Her name is Rachel, nice girl, cleaner than most of the others, at least she has pretty good teeth. Went on to the business. I just asked for BBBJ and she said $. 3. WTH. Anyway, worked on it for about 10 min and she said 5 more min. I said let Bang then, added another $. 2 and went backseat. Got it out finally since it's my second pop that day because went to Mandy for an all menu an hr earlier.

Overall she is cleaner, doesn't smell too much, less scabs and teeth. 5'3 dirt blond hair, a cups. Scars on the leg due to surgery. She said she has a phone, didn't load money yet. I think I should've picked up that BSW, she looked fine. Was in a rush when picking up since cops around. Actually, I dropped her off on Smallwood and a cop car was just 2 cars ahead of us. I was even next to the cop car when we drove down the next street. Geeesh.

By the way, anyone know why there are so many girls had surgeries on their inner thighs? This is like 5th girl I know had this already?

Be safe,

B.

Klove48
03-08-21, 00:51
A morning dream, complete with BBBJ cfs $. She's been doing this a long time and has the battle scars to prove it as mentioned below, but some new ones as well on her neck. Still has nice teeth and looking pretty good at 31. Slim waist, full A / B cups up top. Would repeat but not if Nina or Kiara are around. They've got a vigor and determination that this one doesn't.Please elaborate. I'm nit at all familiar with Nina. Peace.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 01:07
I have a brand new contact number for Amber on WW Ave for contributing members.Is her number ends with 9626?

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 01:43
I can't believe I am reading so many posts on one SW. Have you guys stopped mongering and reporting the last 2-3 mos? I moved away but am going to be back to visit and it really seems things have slowed down?I had some trouble with the acct, it kept logging me out, hope this goes up:

Washington Blvd. :

1. Stephanie: late 30's, blond, 5'5, medium built. She's been around for a while. Pretty straight forward kind of girl. BBBJ is top skilled, will finish you off completely. Doesn't like your hand on her head and just tell her to go fast when needed. She is now one of my regular and even introduce another friend to me. Some might know, her car was left on the street for a while but I think it's gone according to my trip last night. Got digits.

2. Kennedy: short busty girl about 5'3. Wears a brown bomber jacket and her shoes are white with gold logos. She talks and try to get acquainted in the car. MIc skill is pretty good, wet and no teeth. Went to the backseat, she actually got on top and rode it reverse. It got pretty wet and I busted all out. I was surprised, usually I pound to the end. Bad thing about her is that she keeps asking for money on top of agreed and tips. She would say she could've done it for $1. Gave her. 5 to get her out. She called me but after that she wouldn't pick up the phone.

3. Ashley, ash. 5'5 blond, medium size. Picked up at Dunkin. Nice soft lips and kind of skinny body. Nice BBBJ but doesn't rim balls. The V is pretty good after a minute when it gets wet. Take all instructions but not backdoor. She also plays Pokemon go. Repeated twice with digits.

4. Sara, tiny 5'2, dark blond, close to no chest. Looks 20 but almost 40. Heavy user and you can tell after see her in lights. Gentle wet BBBJ and V is kind of tight since small body frame. Took forever to take off and put on clothes. Got digit, repeated once. She said she is not from the area and doesn't walk that much.

BP:

1. Sierra / Heather is my favorite now. Blond, 5'6 medium build, use to do yoga and exorcise. She used to do online and I think it was reviewed here before with online pics. Cool chic and BBBJ is A+. V is nice and soft. Got digits and repeated.

Couple of others but don't remember names anymore. There are cops always there at Royo, Family Dollar, 5 thWashburn now. They just sit in cars and watch, so no one is picking up any girls. So I always make appointments first.

WW:

1. Ranee, most of people know her. Upper 40's but with the best BBBJ and my regular. She moved since her place got burned. Got new digits.

Last month, cops are locking up girls and questioning the drivers so not many showing up on the streets now.

I will put up more later if my acct still OK.

BTW, I am looking for Kiarra digits since all the hype for years and I still haven't tried. Felt left out. LOL.

Stay safe.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 01:49
Over the last few months I have notice 4 hookers that were partially blind on the WW loop. They all have one normal eye and one gray eye without vision. When I asked one hooker, she falsely claimed that was stabbed in her eye. Another one said that she has always been blind in one eye. I was doing a good job avoiding them, but recently after getting an amazing BJ, I turned the light on and notice that she was using her hair to hide that she was blind in one eye too. When she moved her back in the light she looked like the night of the living dead movie, seriously, she could have been an extra in Micheal Jackson's Thriller video. When I asked her what happened she said that she had an eye infection.There are couple of them on Washington too. I heard one of them is infected. So be careful and protect yourself.

Be safe.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 01:54
I believe you may have better luck with a couple local girls. The guy may take money then try to get with her. I used to have Ranee or Denise habnlde my work. Just an Idea. NT.I am rooting for ranee. Her work is top notch and she has a heart of gold.

B.

Aamco
03-08-21, 02:28
Clear your inbox and pm me for Amers's new number.

Is her number ends with 9626?

Aamco
03-08-21, 02:36
Clear your inbox and pm me for Kiara's number.

I had some trouble with the acct, it kept logging me out, hope this goes up:

Washington Blvd. :

1. Stephanie: late 30's, blond, 5'5, medium built. She's been around for a while. Pretty straight forward kind of girl. BBBJ is top skilled, will finish you off completely. Doesn't like your hand on her head and just tell her to go fast when needed. She is now one of my regular and even introduce another friend to me. Some might know, her car was left on the street for a while but I think it's gone according to my trip last night. Got digits.

2. Kennedy: short busty girl about 5'3. Wears a brown bomber jacket and her shoes are white with gold logos. She talks and try to get acquainted in the car. MIc skill is pretty good, wet and no teeth. Went to the backseat, she actually got on top and rode it reverse. It got pretty wet and I busted all out. I was surprised, usually I pound to the end. Bad thing about her is that she keeps asking for money on top of agreed and tips. She would say she could've done it for $1. Gave her. 5 to get her out. She called me but after that she wouldn't pick up the phone.

3. Ashley, ash. 5'5 blond, medium size. Picked up at Dunkin. Nice soft lips and kind of skinny body. Nice BBBJ but doesn't rim balls. The V is pretty good after a minute when it gets wet. Take all instructions but not backdoor. She also plays Pokemon go. Repeated twice with digits.

StayAnonymous
03-08-21, 04:39
Please elaborate. I'm nit at all familiar with Nina. Peace.She's mentioned over on the escort board.

Duuuuuuude
03-08-21, 07:00
Ran into Pam yesterday near busy bee. Hadn't seen her in months. Scooped her and went to my spot for some great brain work. Still no digits.

LuvTitz
03-08-21, 08:40
I had a rare opportunity to recon the w / w area and wash Blvd Saturday night. Wash Blvd was dead and W / W too. I was about to call it a night when I saw Sandy near the triangle. She hopped in and off we went. Settled for a BBBJ. She tried her best but kept dozing off. Oral dick warmer is fine, but I was there for the vacuum treatment. I couldn't finish due to her inability to perform. However, she did let me roam her body with my hands. She has nice B cups and a hairy snatch. Played with the clit for a minute before dropping her off. I would repeat if she is awake and functioning. Stats: 27,5'6", dirty blonde, healthy skinny, thin big nose. Be safe out there.

Patch78
03-08-21, 09:52
Cruise by today around 3:30 and looped around to see any LE around first. Then saw this little WSW with a BSW together on A&P. Picked up the WSW and went to a spot. Her name is Rachel, nice girl, cleaner than most of the others, at least she has pretty good teeth. Went on to the business. I just asked for BBBJ and she said $. 3. WTH. Anyway, worked on it for about 10 min and she said 5 more min. I said let Bang then, added another $. 2 and went backseat. Got it out finally since it's my second pop that day because went to Mandy for an all menu an hr earlier.

Overall she is cleaner, doesn't smell too much, less scabs and teeth. 5'3 dirt blond hair, a cups. Scars on the leg due to surgery. She said she has a phone, didn't load money yet. I think I should've picked up that BSW, she looked fine. Was in a rush when picking up since cops around. Actually, I dropped her off on Smallwood and a cop car was just 2 cars ahead of us. I was even next to the cop car when we drove down the next street. Geeesh.

By the way, anyone know why there are so many girls had surgeries on their inner thighs? This is like 5th girl I know had this already?

Be safe,

B.Are you referring to the Mandy that lived in Essex with all of the random tattoos? If so would you mind passing along her # to me. Thanks.

And the reason the girls have had surgery on their inner thighs is because the are shooting candy into their femoral artery, it's the main pipe line and it's apparently easy to hit. They end up getting an infection and or something else happens so off to surgery.

Klove48
03-08-21, 10:08
I had a rare opportunity to recon the w / w area and wash Blvd Saturday night. Wash Blvd was dead and W / W too. I was about to call it a night when I saw Sandy near the triangle. She hopped in and off we went. Settled for a BBBJ. She tried her best but kept dozing off. Oral dick warmer is fine, but I was there for the vacuum treatment. I couldn't finish due to her inability to perform. However, she did let me roam her body with my hands. She has nice B cups and a hairy snatch. Played with the clit for a minute before dropping her off. I would repeat if she is awake and functioning. Stats: 27,5'6", dirty blonde, healthy skinny, thin big nose. Be safe out there.You might not believe it now, but when I first met Sandy, some years back, she had on of the best asses I'd had ever seen on a "white girl". She always provided great service to me; although YMMV now. You have to be aggressive and a "man" to get her to cooperate at times. Peace.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 12:34
Are you referring to the Mandy that lived in Essex with all of the random tattoos? If so would you mind passing along her # to me. Thanks.

And the reason the girls have had surgery on their inner thighs is because the are shooting candy into their femoral artery, it's the main pipe line and it's apparently easy to hit. They end up getting an infection and or something else happens so off to surgery.Yes, Mandy from Essex. She moved out of eastern Blvd for a while now and hopped around motels. Now she is with rehab for 6 months since mid Jan 2021.

Yeah I know why the surgeries now. Thanks.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 12:54
Ran into Pam yesterday near busy bee. Hadn't seen her in months. Scooped her and went to my spot for some great brain work. Still no digits.She is around? Last number she had was ending 5110 and was working in Jan. Her boyfriend is that Russian dude now whom she talked about before.

Thanks.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 12:59
She's mentioned over on the escort board.I don't think she is the same girl. That escort Nina whom I also reviewed there is in her 40's and used to dance at circus, she lives at Glen Bernie sometimes. I have some pics if you want to see them.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 13:04
Clear your inbox and pm me for Amers's new number.Please pm the number. The number I mentioned ending in 9626 is working and she said she is amber. There are some scam and robberies mentioned in escort forum and from the online link and pics, it seems like her pics that she sent me. Maybe just her pics got used by the robbers. But there are people looking for those robbers, they planning on setting them up.

Do you know if she lives on bentalou or Frederick?

Thanks.

B.

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 13:09
Clear your inbox and pm me for Kiara's number.Inbox cleared and PM sent. Will review after the visits.

I had people sent me fake numbers before, after I passed out my collected digits. That was disheartening and disgusting. Next time I will expose those people if I ever come across.

Thanks.

B.

BMish
03-08-21, 15:01
I am rooting for ranee. Her work is top notch and she has a heart of gold.

B.Anyone see this provider around? I haven't seen her in 2 yrs.

Cls9637
03-08-21, 15:15
Anyone recognize this one??

What I was referring to Fight Club on, don't go tattling, hey somebody just posted your pic on USA.One of my all time favorites! These are about three years old. I haven't seen her in about a year or so.

Cls9637
03-08-21, 15:35
Does anyone have any pic of her.This is her from several years ago. Nice girl.

Patch78
03-08-21, 16:52
One of my all time favorites! These are about three years old. I haven't seen her in about a year or so.Wow, she looks very delicious! I would love to have an hour or two with her! I just left from the triangle and ran into May. She is awesome with the mic work! The best! I'm glad to see she got rid of that rats nest in her hair, she actually looks cute with that haircut.

BigTruckBob
03-08-21, 18:30
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.

Old Chinese Guy
03-08-21, 18:31
Saw her and bf on Ashton / Pulaski this afternoon 4 pm. Still walking with limp. Did not stop as I had errands to run. LE double-parked on Ashton & Smallwood (to deter nefarious activities?

Baltimore2020
03-08-21, 18:55
Anyone see this provider around? I haven't seen her in 2 yrs.I am a regular of her too.

BigTruckBob
03-08-21, 19:26
This is her from several years ago. Nice girl.I think this is her, this is a picture from a few months ago. If it's the same person, she is very nice and does an excellent BJ. My only issue is that she often looks too strung out, so I typically pass her by. I often see her behind Arbuta Arms Apartments, a few times she was sitting on the curb or laying in the gutter.

Oakwood99
03-08-21, 19:58
Has she left the area? Haven't seen her in a couple of months.

It was good while it lasted.

Oak.

BigTruckBob
03-08-21, 20:21

Oak.I haven't picked her up since she agreed to half and half but she would only give a BJ once we got to Tim's. I think she works the early morning shift. You can catch her between Italianos and the Royal Farm around 3 am-6 am.

PellyMason
03-08-21, 20:58

Oak.Is she from BP? Sometimes at Rofa? She may have died a purple of months ago. Beaten to death.

CowboysFan
03-08-21, 22:38
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.Is that Monica??

NiteTimer
03-08-21, 22:57
This is her from several years ago. Nice girl.Yes. Thats her. Thanks for clarifying. I tried.

LuvTitz
03-08-21, 23:17
Mixed bag today at the W / W loop. I picked up Crystal, 36 yr old brunette near the circle. Lackluster performer with terrible damage from having four kids. Yecchh! I just opted for head and called it quits. LOL. I eventually found Ashley by the church. She is a 27 year old blonde, super thin, bad teeth. The head game was ok, but at least the vag was good enough to get me to blast off on her stomach. Solid B cups, tuft of hair above the pussy lips. Overall, it was not a great day for me. Be safe and good hunting.

LuvTitz
03-08-21, 23:22
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.Hispanic Monica. Many have reported on this diamond in the rough. I've had mostly good interactions with her. Glad she is still out and looking good. She really looks amazing in boots shorts, just an FYI since the weather is going to be outstandingthis week. Definitely a beautiful cum dumpster; made several deposits of baby batter with no worries of pregnancy.

Itfcd
03-09-21, 00:57
Is she from BP? Sometimes at Rofa? She may have died a purple of months ago. Beaten to death.The Sun's homicide list going back to Nov. Only has one female blunt force trauma victim, who was too young in the first place, and Angelica has posted to Twitter & Switter since November. Probably not the and. Greene vic, either, if your C. O. D. Is correct.

Still, looks like her habits have taken hold even harder. Philip K. Dick wasn't wrong about drugs.

Patch78
03-09-21, 01:03
Mixed bag today at the W / W loop. I picked up Crystal, 36 yr old brunette near the circle. Lackluster performer with terrible damage from having four kids. Yecchh! I just opted for head and called it quits. LOL. I eventually found Ashley by the church. She is a 27 year old blonde, super thin, bad teeth. The head game was ok, but at least the vag was good enough to get me to blast off on her stomach. Solid B cups, tuft of hair above the pussy lips. Overall, it was not a great day for me. Be safe and good hunting.I picked her up too. I wonder who took it first LOL but anyway I agree with the damage. She also has some major open wounds on her hands. I took her to the rent a room and when she took her gloves off I asked her if any of that was contagious? I think I threw her off with that question because the energy changed. But she does give good head and the box is so so. Got digits but probably won't repeat until her hands clear up a little.

Klove48
03-09-21, 01:17

Oak.Last I heard. She was on the run and had to roll-out because she was a "bad girl" Peace.

Cls9637
03-09-21, 04:26
I have been unable to participate in the forum for several months, but I have a note from my mother. I see I have a ton of PM's, mostly regarding Kandii. I will get to them as soon as I am able.

CashOut
03-09-21, 06:40
I was f**king Amber about two months ago regularly but she had this guy friend she was seeing so I kinda backed off but the pussy was still awesome. Always tight, always very wet and she can take some D**k. It was so good I was cumming inside that pussy and she was nice and healthy with the pounds on. I miss that p*why.

If she ever calls I'll let you know. Take Care.

DinnerOut35
03-09-21, 13:24
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.Where exactly did you find her BigtruckBob?

Showdown.

Oakwood99
03-09-21, 14:37
Last I heard. She was on the run and had to roll-out because she was a "bad girl" Peace.That's sounds right.

BigTruckBob
03-09-21, 16:54
Where exactly did you find her BigtruckBob?

Showdown.Yeah cowboysfan, that's Monica. After all the times I have met her I didn't know her name actually. Showdown, I see her either near old Salvation Army walking towards McDonalds. Or behind west side shopping center near the park, that's across from Wells Fargo. Have fun!

Moraxus
03-09-21, 22:35
Wow, she looks very delicious! I would love to have an hour or two with her! I just left from the triangle and ran into May. She is awesome with the mic work! The best! I'm glad to see she got rid of that rats nest in her hair, she actually looks cute with that haircut.Yeah she has some secret technique, she needs to give the other girls some lessons.

Moraxus
03-09-21, 22:39
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.I find it hard to believe she only asked for 30. Usually she tries to highball.

BigTruckBob
03-10-21, 00:57
I find it hard to believe she only asked for 30. Usually she tries to highball.What can I say man when you got it, you got it! LOL. No, seriously you have to remember these women are around men all day, and they know a simp when they spot one. It's a difference from being kind to them and feeling like you have to give them your PIN number for 15 minutes of fun. The reality is that most of them will do it for $20 because that's what they need to get their fix. Always keep in mind that despite how they look what they are, drug addict prostitutes who don't bathe, wear dirty clothes, and sleep with 30-40 men a day. They will learn not to come at you like that, or not get into your truck (I have a few who won't get into mines LOL) As another user said, we need to take a stand on paying them ridiculous rates and say no to tips, "that's why they make GPS. ".

Mr Jones2
03-10-21, 01:32
I find it hard to believe she only asked for 30. Usually she tries to highball.I have not seen walking around we in a few months. Just like any of the girls out there she tries to get the most money she can. As far as mic skills, she is not the best. But she is one of the best looking ones out there.

I'll pick her up if I see her.

StayAnonymous
03-10-21, 10:17
She's down in silver spring now in a hotel. Thats as of a few months ago.

Oak.

Moraxus
03-10-21, 11:33
What can I say man when you got it, you got it! LOL. No, seriously you have to remember these women are around men all day, and they know a simp when they spot one. It's a difference from being kind to them and feeling like you have to give them your PIN number for 15 minutes of fun. The reality is that most of them will do it for $20 because that's what they need to get their fix. Always keep in mind that despite how they look what they are, drug addict prostitutes who don't bathe, wear dirty clothes, and sleep with 30-40 men a day. They will learn not to come at you like that, or not get into your truck (I have a few who won't get into mines LOL) As another user said, we need to take a stand on paying them ridiculous rates and say no to tips, "that's why they make GPS. ".I get what you're saying. I was just saying I highly doubt she came at you initially asking for $30, sounds like more than likely you negotiated it down to $30. I've dated her a few times, she usually tries for $50 but I counter it down to $40, I don't try to negotiate any less with her just because she's a hot unicorn!

BigTruckBob
03-10-21, 12:38
I have only had her twice and both times were great experiences. However, the last few times I have seen her she was with this guy either sleeping on the bus stop near Frederick Rd, or on the side of the the Royal Farm near Potee St.

TopGun9
03-10-21, 18:49
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.That is some very nice SW quality. Monger on brother!

Phyuck Yiu
03-10-21, 19:16
I have only had her twice and both times were great experiences. However, the last few times I have seen her she was with this guy either sleeping on the bus stop near Frederick Rd, or on the side of the the Royal Farm near Potee St.Who is she? I want some of that.

Phyuck!

Assman To You
03-11-21, 14:29
Yep, that's her. I had her twice so far. Loves what she does and doggie is her favorite. Cums quick. Didn't mind being filled up either.

Phyuck!I scooped Raven on Ashton.

Noticed on the ride she was high AF but she managed to deliver a nice slow sensual BBBJ.

The last time she gave it jack hammer style.

She can do either. I fingered her wet box during which always makes me consider going in for CFS but haven't yet.

LibidoLuvr
03-11-21, 21:51
Don't you love when the monger Gods lookout for you. I was waiting for one of my reg to show up. But you know that can be. She was no show, but as sitting in car I see MILF lisa. Walking up fulton near mc henry. So hoped went to my spot and. And reminded me of why I missed her. LOL.

Furbuster2000
03-11-21, 23:22
Don't you love when the monger Gods lookout for you. I was waiting for one of my reg to show up. But you know that can be. She was no show, but as sitting in car I see MILF lisa. Walking up fulton near mc henry. So hoped went to my spot and. And reminded me of why I missed her. LOL.I do wish someone could put a pic of this homey up. I have had zero luck finding her.

CowboysFan
03-12-21, 00:02
Just passed the dunkin donuts, I scopped to me what was an odd pick up. A chick that's thick and not all cracked out. Though I could see some signs of use. This chick said she worked off the internet but was out on the streets for some easy cash. Not my usual pickups, but I went for it. I see she does have an old ad on the net under the name Molly. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates and gave me 1 hell of BBBJ. Not sure if these pics are real or fake, but its similar.

Catch her if you can!!

Chico
03-12-21, 00:25
Scooped up Liz tonight between 7-7:30 pm on Ashton & Pulaski. I saw her but she was on the opposite side of the street. There were too many mongers out to make a you-turn, so I circled the block but I figured she would be gone by the time I got back. Luckily for me, she wasn't. She's got a small (petite) frame, just the way I like. Probably about 5'2", 115 lbs? Even though the weather was nice tonight, she had on a hat which made it difficult to get a complete look at her face but as soon as I pulled over, she hopped right in. Cool. She eventually took off the hat and she's pretty cute, with black hair. Says she's originally from Carroll County and check this out, she's married and her husband knows what she does. He's also a user, go figure, LOL. I saw the ring but didn't ask, but once we got comfortable with each other, she opened up a little and told me she was married.

Found a spot to park and she was very agreeable. Told her I wanted half-and-half and that I wanted her to lick the balls and rim me. She said no problem. My kinda girl!! She was very chill and laid back, no rush at all. I like the way she took her time and didn't rush during the BBBJ. At one point, I thought she dozed off but she was just really taking her time and teasing me, which I very much appreciated. After the appetizer, it was on to the entree and she didn't disappoint. She was moaning and groaning (very sensual and not over the top) participating, instead of just laying there. I felt like I was back in High School, in the back seat of the car, LOL. It felt so good to grab her tiny ass and pound away, BTW, I could easily hold one of her cheeks in the palm of my hand, perfect fit, LOL. Filled her up completely and chilled for a few minutes to catch my breath. Then, got dressed and headed back to W / W.

Overall, a good time and I would definitely repeat with a trip to Tim's. Let's hope the nice weather brings out more talent. Be careful out there guys.

Chico.

LibidoLuvr
03-12-21, 08:26
I do wish someone could put a pic of this homey up. I have had zero luck finding her.Sorry no pic. But she looks like a civi. She had a big black backpack and blk yoga pants. And is sunglasses. M.

RuffDiamond47
03-12-21, 09:38
Just passed the dunkin donuts, I scopped to me what was an odd pick up. A chick that's thick and not all cracked out. Though I could see some signs of use. This chick said she worked off the internet but was out on the streets for some easy cash. Not my usual pickups, but I went for it. I see she does have an old ad on the net under the name Molly. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates and gave me 1 hell of BBBJ. Not sure if these pics are real or fake, but its similar.

Catch her if you can!!Hey,

Did you by any chance grab any digits I been looking her for her ass on the internet with no luck.

Ima go by the Dunkin' Donuts and try to find that ass jeez but yeah if you did get digits PM me.

BigTruckBob
03-12-21, 11:05

Catch her if you can!!Nice Job!

BrianWcz
03-12-21, 15:12
Had to be in Essex area this morning 11 am so on the way back thought about the long way home and check Conklin St area out. First pass would see her sitting on steps on Conklin and Pratt. Looked good so had to circle back around to see if she was a civi or not. She motioned so I stopped asked if she needed a ride she said yes and jumped in. Drove down Lombard to verify no one was following as she did her check. She had long curly darker brown hair very nice tits they were dying to get out of the top she had on under her jacket along with a nice ass. Agreed on donation as she popped them out and started to go to work while I drove to a spot I know over there. BJ skills were pretty good nice technique. As get to my spot I put up the sun visor to have some privacy and asked her to take her pants off which seems she was painted in along with the favorite rips in them. After she got them off laid back across the seat and had a very nicely groomed kitty that I was about to dive in. She got into it and thankfully I always carry a towel that I put under the ass while I pound it because she was making a mess cum wise. Went at it for about 20 min and knew I couldn't hold out any longer so filled the bag and did her for a few min after that. Watched her as she had to get out of my vehicle to get the jeans back on ass out and all. Drove her back to the same location and dropped her off. In a hurry did not even ask for digits which I regret. But will definitely be back to find her again.

Apache 12
03-12-21, 18:20
Don't you love when the monger Gods lookout for you. I was waiting for one of my reg to show up. But you know that can be. She was no show, but as sitting in car I see MILF lisa. Walking up fulton near mc henry. So hoped went to my spot and. And reminded me of why I missed her. LOL.She is definitely a good pickup, I haven't been with her for at least year, I've just haven't been lucky enough to see her out. Good Hunting my friend.

Apache Out.

LuvTitz
03-12-21, 20:13
I was lucky enough to be reacquainted with this wonderful lady this afternoon. Went to a quiet spot and she undressed revealing those beautiful C cups and shaved snatch. She started off with a nice and slow BBBJ. We moved on to covered Mish. I blasted after 10 minutes, got cleaned up and off we went. Although she has a heavy habit, she is a real gem. Enjoy her company while she's still in the area.

BigTruckBob
03-12-21, 20:45
I was lucky enough to be reacquainted with this wonderful lady this afternoon. Went to a quiet spot and she undressed revealing those beautiful C cups and shaved snatch. She started off with a nice and slow BBBJ. We moved on to covered Mish. I blasted after 10 minutes, got cleaned up and off we went. Although she has a heavy habit, she is a real gem. Enjoy her company while she's still in the area.All this talk about MILF Lisa and Liz and no one have a picture of either one of them?

Phyuck Yiu
03-13-21, 01:21
That would be Storm. Use to be on Backpage back in the day. Here is a pic. Same girl?

Phyuck.

Had to be in Essex area this morning 11 am so on the way back thought about the long way home and check Conklin St area out. First pass would see her sitting on steps on Conklin and Pratt. Looked good so had to circle back around to see if she was a civi or not. She motioned so I stopped asked if she needed a ride she said yes and jumped in. Drove down Lombard to verify no one was following as she did her check. She had long curly darker brown hair very nice tits they were dying to get out of the top she had on under her jacket along with a nice ass. Agreed on donation as she popped them out and started to go to work while I drove to a spot I know over there. BJ skills were pretty good nice technique. As get to my spot I put up the sun visor to have some privacy and asked her to take her pants off which seems she was painted in along with the favorite rips in them. After she got them off laid back across the seat and had a very nicely groomed kitty that I was about to dive in. She got into it and thankfully I always carry a towel that I put under the ass while I pound it because she was making a mess cum wise. Went at it for about 20 min and knew I couldn't hold out any longer so filled the bag and did her for a few min after that. Watched her as she had to get out of my vehicle to get the jeans back on ass out and all. Drove her back to the same location and dropped her off. In a hurry did not even ask for digits which I regret. But will definitely be back to find her again.

Assman To You
03-13-21, 09:39
That would be Storm. Use to be on Backpage back in the day. Here is a pic. Same girl?

Phyuck.Was this over near Patterson Park?

Barraquda22
03-13-21, 14:15
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.I kinda like her mentality heh. Kinda cute too.

BQ22.

Assman To You
03-13-21, 14:48
There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.I believe that is loud talker Monica?

Gave me a tooth job awhile back.

Assman To You
03-13-21, 14:50
If anyone has them please hit my PM.

Finally I am a Sr Member.

Aamco
03-13-21, 19:42
I picked her up on West Wilkens at the circle at 8 pm. A tight little spinner. Got a quick bbbjws. Will repeat.

Apache 12
03-13-21, 21:16
Hit the loops today DD was empty, BP FH the same WW saw a few, Kiara was out but she was back and forth from her room to Ashton and back up the alley, she must had been on a mission didn't seem to interested getting picked up at the time. Saw a brunette near the dunkin on Washington about 5'6 had rusty looking pants and shirt and definitely blind in her right eye, wasn't bad looking but I was being particular today and drove away with nothing. Maybe next time. LEO was sporadic one was sitting on mchenry and bentalou for awhile.

Apache 12
03-13-21, 21:20
I do wish someone could put a pic of this homey up. I have had zero luck finding her.She's a little older 35-40 brown hair usually near the circle.

Apache 12
03-13-21, 21:36
I do wish someone could put a pic of this homey up. I have had zero luck finding her.She's a little older 35-40 brown hair usually near the circle.

LotusSmotus
03-13-21, 23:52
I have met three Danielle's in the past 18 months. Which one?

If anyone has them please hit my PM.

Finally I am a Sr Member.

Furbuster2000
03-14-21, 00:01
I was on recon in the triangle today around 3 PM. Spotted this woman in the photo wearing the black bag over her back. A poster mention Lisa was wearing such a bag. I snapped a photo I was waiting for her to turn around but a LEO was coming up the road behind me so I went around the block. I came back to find her but she was gone. I was going to give her five bucks for a quick photo of your face but I missed her. Maybe somebody may recognize the clothing too.

Phyuck Yiu
03-14-21, 01:12

Phyuck.On Conklin. And told me that I could go bare but not cum in her. But she felt too good, gave her 75% and pulled out for a little just so she thought I pulled out. LOL.

Phyuck!

Aamco
03-14-21, 04:58
She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.

Apache 12
03-14-21, 14:18
I was on recon in the triangle today around 3 PM. Spotted this woman in the photo wearing the black bag over her back. A poster mention Lisa was wearing such a bag. I snapped a photo I was waiting for her to turn around but a LEO was coming up the road behind me so I went around the block. I came back to find her but she was gone. I was going to give her five bucks for a quick photo of your face but I missed her. Maybe somebody may recognize the clothing too.Yes 90% sure that's Lisa.

Assman To You
03-14-21, 14:37
I have met three Danielle's in the past 18 months. Which one?Wilkens area and enhanced fun bags.

Doesn't stroll much.

Oakwood99
03-14-21, 14:41
I was on recon in the triangle today around 3 PM. Spotted this woman in the photo wearing the black bag over her back. A poster mention Lisa was wearing such a bag. I snapped a photo I was waiting for her to turn around but a LEO was coming up the road behind me so I went around the block. I came back to find her but she was gone. I was going to give her five bucks for a quick photo of your face but I missed her. Maybe somebody may recognize the clothing too.

FB,
I believe that is May. I talked to Lisa yesterday by Busy Bees.

Oak.

Apache 12
03-14-21, 17:16
She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.Damn. Hope I run into her sometime soon. Sweet!

Klove48
03-14-21, 18:53
I was on recon in the triangle today around 3 PM. Spotted this woman in the photo wearing the black bag over her back. A poster mention Lisa was wearing such a bag. I snapped a photo I was waiting for her to turn around but a LEO was coming up the road behind me so I went around the block. I came back to find her but she was gone. I was going to give her five bucks for a quick photo of your face but I missed her. Maybe somebody may recognize the clothing too.Yeah that's Lisa because I saw her the other day with the same outfit. Plus May has red hair. Peace.

Aamco
03-14-21, 18:53
She took her time. Pleasant and friendly. She says she is out mostly in the evenings between 6 pm-9 pm. Looks better with some clothes on but A+ BBBJ. She would rather swallow than spit.

She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.

Klove48
03-14-21, 18:58
She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.Thought I saw her on Garrison a few times. She looked like a little girl so I passed.

BoloBellgrande
03-14-21, 19:14
She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.Wow she's beautiful. What time of day did you pick her up?

Klove48
03-14-21, 19:55
Wilkens area and enhanced fun bags.

Doesn't stroll much.I met a Danielle the other night on Pulaski. It wasn't the redhead, but a thick young brunette who told me that she was new and from L. A. She wasn't sloppy thick, but had a little meat on her bones. I'd do her. LOL. With the brief conversation we shared; she seemed like she would be a lot of fun. If anyone has experienced this vixen, please share. Thanks.

Furbuster2000
03-14-21, 19:59
Yeah that's Lisa because I saw her the other day with the same outfit. Plus May has red hair. Peace.Well that's two out of three saying it's likely Lisa. Now I know what I'm looking for in the future.

BoloBellgrande
03-14-21, 20:08
I met a Danielle the other night on Pulaski. It wasn't the redhead, but a thick young brunette who told me that she was new and from L. A. She wasn't sloppy thick, but had a little meat on her bones. I'd do her. LOL. With the brief conversation we shared; she seemed like she would be a lot of fun. If anyone has experienced this vixen, please share. Thanks.Does her body look natural?

Mr Jones2
03-14-21, 20:28
I met a Danielle the other night on Pulaski. It wasn't the redhead, but a thick young brunette who told me that she was new and from L. A. She wasn't sloppy thick, but had a little meat on her bones. I'd do her. LOL. With the brief conversation we shared; she seemed like she would be a lot of fun. If anyone has experienced this vixen, please share. Thanks.I'd its the Danielle with a tattoo on her neck and hand she gives good BBBJ. Tits are surprisingly nice.

YoungJefe
03-14-21, 22:57
Haven't seen her in years I drove around three times of the day looking for her if someone can pm digits or has pics or videos with her I have cashapp.

BoloBellgrande
03-15-21, 00:50
She took her time. Pleasant and friendly. She says she is out mostly in the evenings between 6 pm-9 pm. Looks better with some clothes on but A+ BBBJ. She would rather swallow than spit.Thanks for the intel. I'll be on the lookout for spots in that area so I can pick her up when it warms up again.

Aamco
03-15-21, 01:39
I picked her up at 6 am at S. Monroe and Eagle St. She was hungry and wanted to be fed. She was a fun girl who kept talking about how much she has always loved the guys and their dicks. She sucked hard and fast with lots of noisy slurping till she gulped down every drop and licked me clean. If she only had a phone I would see her every week.

Milfsalot
03-15-21, 11:28
What times are yall mostly spotting K out. Its been some months since I seen her and looking to take that road trip just for her. Will share of I run into any other gems.

Unclebadtouch
03-15-21, 13:15
She was walking at the 7-11 on Potee St in Brooklyn Park. She is easy to spot because she walks with a limp. She shows signs of heavy drug use. She is an obedient deepthroat cocksucker. And easy on the eyes too. Some baby damage but her pussy was snug and wet. Will repeat. She had no digits.It is indeed a small world. I really can't believe my eyes, but I haven't seen this girl since about 2006 in Greensboro, NC when she was going by Ivy. She's had the limp ever since I first met her and has always been a dick sucking, cum swallowing demon. I tracked her to Tennessee through Facebook and figured that was that, but alas! I will definitely be driving to Baltimore after work tonight. With this head monster on the street these other girls may have to step their game up.

BigPappay
03-15-21, 14:20
What times are yall mostly spotting K out. Its been some months since I seen her and looking to take that road trip just for her. Will share of I run into any other gems.She's readily available. Just look for the limp.

BigPappay
03-15-21, 14:22
I picked her up at 6 am at S. Monroe and Eagle St. She was hungry and wanted to be fed. She was a fun girl who kept talking about how much she has always loved the guys and their dicks. She sucked hard and fast with lots of noisy slurping till she gulped down every drop and licked me clean. If she only had a phone I would see her every week.Looks like she's even getting the old swimmers at the bottom of your male sack! Good on ya. Peace.

StayAnonymous
03-15-21, 14:34
Only seen her once recently. It was morning around 9 am.

What times are yall mostly spotting K out. Its been some months since I seen her and looking to take that road trip just for her. Will share of I run into any other gems.

PanchSez
03-15-21, 14:59
Only seen her once recently. It was morning around 9 am.I saw her out Sat and Sun around 1:00. She was looking pretty rough and I passed. Still no working phone. Abando living and the life is taking its toll on her again.

Assman To You
03-15-21, 18:13
Only seen her once recently. It was morning around 9 am.She told me she likes to go out at like 4 am to 6 am as it's the safest time to be out.

Klove48
03-15-21, 18:55
I saw her out Sat and Sun around 1:00. She was looking pretty rough and I passed. Still no working phone. Abando living and the life is taking its toll on her again.I only can speak for myself. Any time I get with Kiara, she may look rough on the exterior and she's still limping because of her knee, but she's always clean and smells great. She will mostly contact me and arrange a meeting, maybe that's why She's always fresh & clean when we meet. And as a side note; if you see her and she appears to be high. Don't let that deter you because I have enjoyed some of my best sessions with her in that condition. Peace.

Assman To You
03-15-21, 19:58
Tomorrow is her Birthday 🎂 so treat her right.

BigPappay
03-16-21, 08:30
Tomorrow is her Birthday 🎂 so treat her right.Good call. I'll let her pick the position today, any other day it's my call.

Assman To You
03-16-21, 09:01
Good call. I'll let her pick the position today, any other day it's my call.K will never give you any BS or drama.

I let Cece in my whip and she gave me 4 requests / rules and one was she wanted to go cop for a dime bag so I dropped her right where I found her and gave her $3 to gtfo.

OvaEast
03-16-21, 10:06
Hello mongers,

I'm a noob and I was wondering if there's any daytime action. The one time I scooped a SW was about a month ago at 4 am. Scooped her from Wilkens / Bentalou.

Moraxus
03-16-21, 15:27
Perhaps there needs to be a separate forum thread for kiara. I don't see what the big deal is. She can't even deepthroat!

PellyMason
03-16-21, 16:12
Perhaps there needs to be a separate forum thread for kiara. I don't see what the big deal is. She can't even deepthroat!I totally agree. But there is a separate thread for her. Sure wish people would use it.

Aamco
03-17-21, 08:51
She was walking at Pennington Av and Filbert St in BP at 10 pm. 26 yrs old and stacked like a brick shit house too. Service was lackluster but her face, hair and body made up for it. She asked me to blur her face and I want to pound her out again so I will comply with her wishes. No phone with her.

Checkumout
03-17-21, 17:04
She was walking at Pennington Av and Filbert St in BP at 10 pm. 26 yrs old and stacked like a brick shit house too. Service was lackluster but her face, hair and body made up for it. She asked me to blur her face and I want to pound her out so I will comply with her wishes. No phone with her.And how much did that sweet thing cost you, does not show any drug usage on her body.

Klove48
03-17-21, 18:06
She was walking at Pennington Av and Filbert St in BP at 10 pm. 26 yrs old and stacked like a brick shit house too. Service was lackluster but her face, hair and body made up for it. She asked me to blur her face and I want to pound her out again so I will comply with her wishes. No phone with her.Aamco, I appreciate your postings. It reminds my of the "old days" on this forum. I see that you've posted from "North Cakalakie" to Philly. I believe you to be a "True Epicurean" in the monger games. Please keep posting and gracing us with your fantastic pics. Peace.

Aamco
03-17-21, 18:45
She asked me to blur her face and I want some more pussy from her so I apologize for the blurred pics. She is obedient and trainable and I hope to see her again.

She was walking at Pennington Av and Filbert St in BP at 10 pm. 26 yrs old and stacked like a brick shit house too. Service was lackluster but her face, hair and body made up for it. She asked me to blur her face and I want to pound her out again so I will comply with her wishes. No phone with her.

JankMaster
03-17-21, 20:57
Who can swing me her new digits. Thanks in advance.

Aamco
03-18-21, 02:46
It's hard to find a girl who can stay awake long enough to fuck. Oh well. Jemila was at Patapsco and 6th St in Brooklyn Park at 7 pm. Wow she was a least 6 ft tall. Love those long legs. BBBJ was good enough but not great and she had some really good pussy. Legs spread wide fuck. Sorry for the blurred faces. But. I always ask the girl for permission to post their pics. Most say hell no way. But many will say yes either with or without the blurred face. And I really do honor their request. Because I want to keep on banging them.

Aamco
03-18-21, 06:02
Check you inbox. And thanks for all your great posts.

Who can swing me her new digits. Thanks in advance.

OvaEast
03-18-21, 09:30
Where's the action at on nasty days like this? TIA.

CashOut
03-18-21, 11:14
I saw good old Chelsea on Payson Street the other day and she definitely looked and smelled very far from her old self. It was a very bad site when I saw her and all I could say to her was go home. On that note this is a little something from the good times about 5 or 6 years ago.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=8db8318e7

MarlinMan
03-18-21, 13:14
You never know with SW's. Most need money everyday for their candy so sooner / later they will stroll.

Watch for break in weather. They will likely take advantage of it and come out. A loop can go from barren to 10 SW's in 1/2 hour. Or opposite.

I've seen SW's out on hot sunny 100* days and in snow storms.

Assman To You
03-18-21, 14:37
You never know with SW's. Most need money everyday for their candy so sooner / later they will stroll.

Watch for break in weather. They will likely take advantage of it and come out. A loop can go from barren to 10 SW's in 1/2 hour. Or opposite.

I've seen SW's out on hot sunny 100* days and in snow storms.I have noticed the same and you can show up and see 5 on the same corner and go around the loop and then they are all gone. If they get enough funds to cop they will not be back anytime soon.

Assman To You
03-18-21, 14:42
It's hard to find a girl who can stay awake long enough to fuck. Oh well. Jemila was at Patapsco and 6th St in Brooklyn Park at 7 pm. Wow she was a least 6 ft tall. Love those long legs. BBBJ was good enough but not great and she had some really good pussy. Legs spread wide fuck. Sorry for the blurred faces. But. I always ask the girl for permission to post their pics. Most say hell no way. But many will say yes either with or without the blurred face. And I really do honor their request. Because I want to keep on banging them.Where do you take these SW for fun?

Hourly rent a bed or a Hotel?

Just curious and so I'm ready when I find one of these hoes.

FairFight
03-18-21, 18:00
I saw good old Chelsea on Payson Street the other day and she definitely looked and smelled very far from her old self. It was a very bad site when I saw her and all I could say to her was go home. On that note this is a little something from the good times about 5 or 6 years ago.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=8db8318e7Oh my. It's really you. The other poster that goes by thebox. Is getting in some of the hottest girls but I don't see them posting on sites hmmm.

Moraxus
03-18-21, 18:45
I have noticed the same and you can show up and see 5 on the same corner and go around the loop and then they are all gone. If they get enough funds to cop they will not be back anytime soon.They're making that much off of one date? Sometimes there won't be any girls out for days if the weather is bad. I suppose they have rainy day side hustles.

La Von
03-18-21, 19:16
Anyone out there know how to get in contact with Kandii. I saw that she's put in a little weight, and I have to admit she looks a lot better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1STLmLR4ZxECuTKVUB0SwZkchWRebztwn/view?usp=drivesdk

CowboysFan
03-18-21, 22:51
Caught her tonight and was worried about her age. She looks very young. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip. Not to enthusiastic but did the deed and dropped her back off. I did some searching and I see reports way back 3 years ago and 1 with a video that doesn't show her face well, but I almost think its her. None of the reports confirm her age. Anyone care to share some intel on her?

23 yo WSW 5'2 or so 110 lbs Abby from Annapolis on the WW loop.

Catch her if you can!!

LilGod
03-18-21, 23:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Aamco
03-19-21, 00:21
She requested that her face be blurred. Latoya was at the Citgo on Dundalk Ave at 6 pm. Average BBBJ but wow she can take miles of dick and never complain. You can fuck her for as long as you want to. I pounded her out for thirty min and was laughing my ass off the whole time because she was making all kinds of funny faces and pushing back against me hard. Damn girl get a phone.

Saber1967
03-19-21, 20:08
For any of you that knew Tree, she passed away yesterday morning. Kind of awful the way she went, but that's what the lifestyle takes from us. May she rest in peace.

CowboysFan
03-19-21, 21:35
She will be missed. Thought she was doing well in West Virginia but I guess she fell back into Brooklyn Park. Sad day in the the forums, who IMO was a legend.

Note: Not all my pics.

Klove48
03-20-21, 00:11
For any of you that knew Tree, she passed away yesterday morning. Kind of awful the way she went, but that's what the lifestyle takes from us. May she rest in peace.Wow!! Tree was gorgeous plus a great provider. RIP. Peace.

Aamco
03-20-21, 07:30
My condolences to friends of Tree. I have never met her. But I understand all too well the sick feeling of losing a good person to the lifestyle. We are all just one drug addiction away from homelessness.

Wow!! Tree was gorgeous plus a great provider. RIP. Peace.

Aamco
03-20-21, 07:49
To friends of Tree. I don't know her. But apparently she was a special girl to many of you. This a tragedy. So I will hold this post and pictures until tomorrow.

She will be missed. Thought she was doing well in West Virginia but I guess she fell back into Brooklyn Park. Sad day in the the forums, who IMO was a legend.

Note: Not all my pics.

SteveStone123
03-20-21, 10:29
Where do you take these SW for fun?

Hourly rent a bed or a Hotel?

Just curious and so I'm ready when I find one of these hoes.Best option will be hourly motels which will cost you only 40 bucks or so.

SteveStone123
03-20-21, 10:37
Oh my. It's really you. The other poster that goes by thebox. Is getting in some of the hottest girls but I don't see them posting on sites hmmm.Thebox is posting videos about a hot girl lula, but do anyone of us here know where we can find her?

HighEnough
03-20-21, 12:01
Been out the game for a bit. Anyone know if taylor still walks on fairhaven?

NiteTimer
03-20-21, 12:17
https://www.xvideos.com/video32709973/kiara_nite_rider

JankMaster
03-20-21, 15:18
Check you inbox. And thanks for all your great posts.Thanks bro.

JankMaster
03-20-21, 15:20
Has anyone seen mixed chic cee cee lately. I used to catch her about 4 am but I aint seen her in a month or so.

HeadJudge
03-20-21, 17:01
Rip. Dated her about a year ago. What happened?

For any of you that knew Tree, she passed away yesterday morning. Kind of awful the way she went, but that's what the lifestyle takes from us. May she rest in peace.

Klove48
03-20-21, 17:26
Has anyone seen mixed chic cee cee lately. I used to catch her about 4 am but I aint seen her in a month or so.CeCe is currently a resident at Ordnance Rd. Peace.

Assman To You
03-20-21, 17:31

Phyuck.So I have none quite a few loops.

Just to find Storm. At BP on Conklin bam I.

See that beautiful hair as she is walking into BP.

She turns as if she knows someone is staring at her and smiles at me. She gives me the 1 minute sign.

Now I'm as happy as a grade school kid on ice cream night.

10 minute layer I look around and she is gone.

I drive a Ford Explorer and I'll I can think is she thinks I'm a cop. Back to square 1. I'm on a mission now and may need to camp out all night.

Assman To You
03-20-21, 17:44
CeCe is currently a resident at Ordnance Rd. Peace.I saw her in the last few days and posted.

Klove48
03-20-21, 18:47
I saw her in the last few days and posted.

Has anyone seen mixed chic cee cee lately. I used to catch her about 4 am but I aint seen her in a month or so.Assman, I think we are talking about different CeCe's. The one I thought JankMaster was referring was this one. Peace.

CowboysFan
03-20-21, 19:08
Assman, I think we are talking about different CeCe's. The one I thought JankMaster was referring was this one. Peace.Klove, can you message me her name?? Her real name LOL. I've been looking for her for months. She is my top lister for 2021. But haven't seen her in months it seems.

Apache 12
03-20-21, 20:31
To friends of Tree. I don't know her. But apparently she was a special girl to many of you. This a tragedy. So I will hold this post and pictures until tomorrow.Yes definitely sad to hear this kind of news, the streets are rough and will take down good people, Tree is good people and will be missed. Rest In Peace Lovely Girl.

Zookie
03-20-21, 21:59
Been out the game for a bit. Anyone know if taylor still walks on fairhaven?She is getting help with some medical issues. Says that she is clean and done with her previous life, but will need medical attention for a month or two. Her clock was really ticking. Her body was a disaster from her lifestyle. And, we all know how her attitude had gotten. Hope she continues to do good. But, we will see.

HerStorm
03-20-21, 22:25
Been out the game for a bit. Anyone know if taylor still walks on fairhaven?Are you talking about Taylor aka Red? Reg hair? Just checking.

JankMaster
03-20-21, 22:57
Assman, I think we are talking about different CeCe's. The one I thought JankMaster was referring was this one. Peace.I remember her I had her by the circle 1 night like before covid hit time frame. Forgot all about here. The cee cee I was referring to his short spinner usually by the church and the school playground. Cute mixed chic. Nice mic work.

Saber1967
03-20-21, 23:17
Rip. Dated her about a year ago. What happened?With out going into too much detail, she went into cardiac arrest.

FairFight
03-20-21, 23:34
Thebox is posting videos about a hot girl lula, but do anyone of us here know where we can find her?Hes uploading random videos I guess. In the videos with hot girls hes a black dude. While other videos have a white dude.

Aamco
03-21-21, 01:43
She gave permission to post her pics because she wants to be picked up. I picked her up on Fairhaven at 10 pm. Damn I love this girl. She was tweeking on meth and started begging to suck cock. Then she swallowed my dick whole. She is one hell of a dirty talker. I throat fucked her. Then tea bagged her. Then finished off cum pumping my load down her throat. She was cheerful and submissive. A real keeper. But did not have a phone. She is a must see.

Klove48
03-21-21, 03:19
I remember her I had her by the circle 1 night like before covid hit time frame. Forgot all about here. The cee cee I was referring to his short spinner usually by the church and the school playground. Cute mixed chic. Nice mic work.JankMaster, this is the same girl.

Aamco
03-21-21, 05:59
This married couple was visiting from out of town and said I could post her pictures. I was at a local motel and I met a guy at the ice machine who needed to pay for his room. He asked if I wanted a girl. I said maybe and after a brief introduction and discussion I agreed to go through with it. So I checked his identification and her identification too. It turns out that they were a married couple from out of town. But they were both cool with no signs of drug use. . so I obliged and took his wifeback to my room for thirty minutes. She wasn't really into it but I was satisfied with her deep throat and tight pussy.

OvaEast
03-21-21, 11:36
Where are the SWers in Dundalk usually hanging around at?

Assman To You
03-21-21, 12:46
I met Key yesterday as she strolled all around Wilkens with a back pack. When I asked her name she said she don't do that stuff. After I saw her 3 more times I'm like come on girl and stopped to chat again by apologizing if I offended her and offered a ride or anything. She took a ride to a mile or two.

She said she may play but not at low rates as the WW Hoes.

Traded numbers and a few texts later I offered her 100 reasons to have a date. No reply yet.

She is a very light skinned black girl with a thin nose ring.

Very cute. I'm not sure if she is is UTR or straight up Streetwalker. If anyone has had a dream let us know.

I'm not sharing her number as I don't know what's up with her uet.

Truhersheyman
03-21-21, 13:11
Where are all the horses hiding these days. I have looked on the circle and FH and cannot seem to find anything, not even the low hanging fruit.

Assman To You
03-21-21, 13:39
Where are the SWers in Dundalk usually hanging around at?I managed to scoop up Valerie at the gas station at Haliburton and Dundalk Ave at about 3 am.

She was just sitting on the curb.

Cute little blond pixy and took her to the industrial park for some front seat fun. Offered 20 plus a 10 tip if all went well.

Also had another one earlier walking up from the Marathon and did the same with her. It was a 2 pop night for 60.

The 2nd pop is always the best.

Duuuuuuude
03-21-21, 16:31
This married couple was visiting from out of town and said I could post her pictures. I was at a local motel and I met a guy at the ice machine who needed to pay for his room. He asked if I wanted a girl. I said maybe and after a brief introduction and discussion I agreed to go through with it. So I checked his identification and her identification too. It turns out that they were a married couple from out of town. But they were both cool with no signs of drug use. . so I obliged and took his wifeback to my room for thirty minutes. She wasn't really into it but I was satisfied with her deep throat and tight pussy.What was the damage? Can you share the damage $ and contact?

I do love those random finds!

BMish
03-21-21, 16:55
Where are the SWers in Dundalk usually hanging around at?They hangout between BP on dundalk and the citgo.

Please refer to the loop map tab under user titles. It should be the eleventh thread under user titles on the the baltimore forums page. There you'll find a map. Report back to this specific thread what you find on this loop. The best way to find out where street walkers lurk is by actively surveying common areas where street walkers have been sighted. As you'll see most walkers are hardly static in where they stay, you'll find some on the east side in conkling and baltimore st in the summer, and in the winter they'll be in Brooklyn park.

Here is a link.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

NiteTimer
03-21-21, 17:44
This married couple was visiting from out of town and said I could post her pictures. I was at a local motel and I met a guy at the ice machine who needed to pay for his room. He asked if I wanted a girl. I said maybe and after a brief introduction and discussion I agreed to go through with it. So I checked his identification and her identification too. It turns out that they were a married couple from out of town. But they were both cool with no signs of drug use. . so I obliged and took his wifeback to my room for thirty minutes. She wasn't really into it but I was satisfied with her deep throat and tight pussy.Good report. Nice, healthy subject.

RetrieverGuy
03-21-21, 17:49
Long story short, I had to burn off a bunch of gas in my gas tank so I decided to do a bit of recon on Friday night around 11:30 PM. I started over in BP, made the loop between 6th and 4th on Pontiac, Washburn, and Jeffrey; not a soul in sight. I then cruised down Patapsco to Curtis Bay over to Fairhaven. I usually start my runs over there all the way up at Church and make my way down Fairhaven. I didn't see anyone around. That is most likely because, towards the bottom of Fairhaven, between Popland and Spruce, LE had set up a checkpoint. I got pulled over and given the third degree about why I was there. I gave some BS story about going to a friend's house and missing my turn. After that hassle, I noped on out of there over to W / W and boy was I in for a surprise when I arrived at around 12:30. On Pulaski, Payson, and Smallwood at Wilkens there was heavily armed LE in tactical gear just standing on the street corners, there were also multiple unmarked LE vehicles all over the triangle area, down Ramsay, all the way to the circle. I wasn't going to take any chances so I decided to call it a night. So I headed over to Italiano's to get an order of onion rings for the drive home. If this is what we can expect in the coming months as the weather gets better, it's going to be a rough year.

Apache 12
03-21-21, 17:58
This married couple was visiting from out of town and said I could post her pictures. I was at a local motel and I met a guy at the ice machine who needed to pay for his room. He asked if I wanted a girl. I said maybe and after a brief introduction and discussion I agreed to go through with it. So I checked his identification and her identification too. It turns out that they were a married couple from out of town. But they were both cool with no signs of drug use. . so I obliged and took his wifeback to my room for thirty minutes. She wasn't really into it but I was satisfied with her deep throat and tight pussy.Wow, how often do things like that happen? Maybe you should play the lottery.

DiscreteCasual
03-21-21, 18:36
Can anyone pm me the latest digits? All the old #'s are dead.

LilGod
03-21-21, 20:17
I met Key yesterday as she strolled all around Wilkens with a back pack. When I asked her name she said she don't do that stuff. After I saw her 3 more times I'm like come on girl and stopped to chat again by apologizing if I offended her and offered a ride or anything. She took a ride to a mile or two.

Traded numbers and a few texts later I offered her 100 reasons to have a date. No reply yet.

Very cute. I'm not sure if she is is UTR or straight up Streetwalker. If anyone has had a dream let us know.

I'm not sharing her number as I don't know what's up with her uet.Keep an eye on her, she def not cheap and would get down on you only if you know how to play your card.

LilGod
03-21-21, 20:21

I'm not sharing her number as I don't know what's up with her uet.She Def not cheap and with a real nice body (she is not SW) , what you offer was only 1/3 what she usually charged.

BoloBellgrande
03-21-21, 21:01
She gave permission to post her pics because she wants to be picked up. I picked her up on Fairhaven at 10 pm. Damn I love this girl. She was tweeking on meth and started begging to suck cock. Then she swallowed my dick whole. She is one hell of a dirty talker. I throat fucked her. Then tea bagged her. Then finished off cum pumping my load down her throat. She was cheerful and submissive. A real keeper. But did not have a phone. She is a must see.It looks like she has great tits.

LibidoLuvr
03-21-21, 21:52
Long story short, I had to burn off a bunch of gas in my gas tank so I decided to do a bit of recon on Friday night around 11:30 PM. I started over in BP, made the loop between 6th and 4th on Pontiac, Washburn, and Jeffrey; not a soul in sight. I then cruised down Patapsco to Curtis Bay over to Fairhaven. I usually start my runs over there all the way up at Church and make my way down Fairhaven. I didn't see anyone around. That is most likely because, towards the bottom of Fairhaven, between Popland and Spruce, LE had set up a checkpoint. I got pulled over and given the third degree about why I was there. I gave some BS story about going to a friend's house and missing my turn. After that hassle, I noped on out of there over to W / W and boy was I in for a surprise when I arrived at around 12:30. On Pulaski, Payson, and Smallwood at Wilkens there was heavily armed LE in tactical gear just standing on the street corners, there were also multiple unmarked LE vehicles all over the triangle area, down Ramsay, all the way to the circle. I wasn't going to take any chances so I decided to call it a night. So I headed over to Italiano's to get an order of onion rings for the drive home. If this is what we can expect in the coming months as the weather gets better, it's going to be a rough year.Yeah I experienced the same thing the whole weekend. Then it hit me. Some of these girls probably igot that stimulus chk. I did happen to run into Ranee with DSL. It's nothing seeing those big lips wrapped around my sick.

CowboysFan
03-21-21, 22:30

I'm not sharing her number as I don't know what's up with her uet.Was she tall and thin with like an afro puff hair up top? I spyed her Saturday twice but was beat to the punch on the pick up.

Also I noticed a dark skinned phat ass shorty in all black yoga pants but her faced looked a little butta so I passed. Anyone know?? It was a thick looking firm bubble but ass.

CowboysFan
03-21-21, 22:34
Can anyone confirm her age?? No arrest on case search. Chasing the candy hard. Not eager to please but yet young and innocent looking.

MotoMoto11
03-22-21, 02:36
This married couple was visiting from out of town and said I could post her pictures. I was at a local motel and I met a guy at the ice machine who needed to pay for his room. He asked if I wanted a girl. I said maybe and after a brief introduction and discussion I agreed to go through with it. So I checked his identification and her identification too. It turns out that they were a married couple from out of town. But they were both cool with no signs of drug use. . so I obliged and took his wifeback to my room for thirty minutes. She wasn't really into it but I was satisfied with her deep throat and tight pussy.Bro I had something similar but in this case it was a couple looking for a third wheel. Was down Federal Hill near Cross Street Market girl gave me the look so I pull over she jumps in and I'm thinking yeah I'm about to get lucky she goes into this thing about her and her husband and she's submissive to him and she has to do what he says. This time she apparently lied to him about something her punishment bring a guy off the street and she would have to fuck him well I was that dude and I had a great time I can't say that for him he was intimidated not only because of my equipment but my skills also and I'm not trying to bragg just saying he interrupted a few times she got frustrated and just said I want to fuck him I think he started feeling cucked and didn't really like it. I popped on her face and she loved it. He asked for my number but I never heard from them again.

Klove48
03-22-21, 11:22
Can anyone confirm her age?? No arrest on case search. Chasing the candy hard. Not eager to please but yet young and innocent looking.

Caught her tonight and was worried about her age. She looks very young. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip. Not to enthusiastic but did the deed and dropped her back off. I did some searching and I see reports way back 3 years ago and 1 with a video that doesn't show her face well, but I almost think its her. None of the reports confirm her age. Anyone care to share some intel on her?

23 yo WSW 5'2 or so 110 lbs Abby from Annapolis on the WW loop.

Catch her if you can!!I first met Abby about 2 summers ago. She would come down to the Ww with her boyfriend to cop and go home. She told me that she was 20 yrs old at the time. She also mentioned that she was "copin" for herself and her mom. She started hanging in a house on Payson and I started seeing her more regularly, so one day she sat down and we spoke for a few. During that conversation she mentioned something about the girls working. She stated that she would never "do that" and I tried to bring to her attention that every girl out here said the same thing at one point and if she kept coming down there that she could fall into the same lifestyle. I think that shes been a Utr girl for a minute, but I've been seeing her "out and about" for a few months now. So I've witnessed her slow decline into the lifestyle. She has lost weight and still cute, but I can't because I still see that cute naive girl I tried to counsel on the steps. So she's legal but she's probably still reluctant to the "game", so I guess YMMV. Peace.

OvaEast
03-22-21, 11:26
They hangout between BP on dundalk and the citgo.

Please refer to the loop map tab under user titles. It should be the eleventh thread under user titles on the the baltimore forums page. There you'll find a map. Report back to this specific thread what you find on this loop. The best way to find out where street walkers lurk is by actively surveying common areas where street walkers have been sighted. As you'll see most walkers are hardly static in where they stay, you'll find some on the east side in conkling and baltimore st in the summer, and in the winter they'll be in Brooklyn park.

Here is a link.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).I'm aware of the loop maps there aren't any maps for Dundalk area.

BigTruckBob
03-22-21, 11:27
Key is a nothing more than a prostitute in denial. I met her a few years ago, and she played the same game. Her father lives at the top of Wilkens, and her aunt lives at the bottom half of Wilkens, so as she's walking between their houses, she flirts around with prostitution. When I met her, she gave me her number and didn't talk about sex at all, and said she's not like those people on Wilkens. This is the game to create distinctions to eventually ask for a greater wage. She texted me everyday talking about her BS dreams, and when we met up she act unfamiliar with the typical arrangement. She once refused to go inside Tim's because it was too dirty, this was after I paid for the room. We eventually had sex but directly afterwards, she asked me for to pay her phone bill for the month ($60). Considering she was not on dope, pussy was good, her body was nice, and she was clean I gave her the money. We did this almost everyday, with her mostly asking for me to get her eyebrows or nails done always around $50-80, and a few times I didn't give her anything but food. Every time we met up she would play this game talking about religion and her dreams, and how she would never sell herself blah blah blah. Then after an hour of talking we would fuck. It all changed when someone took her down near the strip clubs and a guy gave her $300 and told her how pretty she was. She disappeared, and after a few weeks went by, when we met up she asked me for $300 to pay a bill. When I didn't give her the money she cut me off. The last time I ran into her, we talked for a while and she was still trying to get big money ($400). I declined once again and that was the last time we spoke. She gets a kick out of guys offering her money and lusting over her, it makes her feel like a goddess. When I get some time I will post some pictures from my old computer in storage.

Moraxus
03-22-21, 11:56
Bro I had something similar but in this case it was a couple looking for a third wheel. Was down Federal Hill near Cross Street Market girl gave me the look so I pull over she jumps in and I'm thinking yeah I'm about to get lucky she goes into this thing about her and her husband and she's submissive to him and she has to do what he says. This time she apparently lied to him about something her punishment bring a guy off the street and she would have to fuck him well I was that dude and I had a great time I can't say that for him he was intimidated not only because of my equipment but my skills also and I'm not trying to bragg just saying he interrupted a few times she got frustrated and just said I want to fuck him I think he started feeling cucked and didn't really like it. I popped on her face and she loved it. He asked for my number but I never heard from them again.Really? In federal hill???...

BigTruckBob
03-22-21, 12:34
Really? In federal hill???...I know it is hard to believe now, but I have experienced it first hand too. I use to smoke cigars and would sit outside the cigar store near cross street market. There was a park across from the BOA that was a haven for prostitutes. These were mostly WSW who were homeless, and didn't look like prostitutes. They also use to hang out near the exon gas station around the corner, and by the 7-11 a few blocks away. I met a few down there but I stopped going around there after someone made a scene. It was an older guy and his wife who walked up while I was talking to hooker and screamed "Shame on you! They would take pictures of your tags, or call the cops if they see you picking one up. Rates were $20-30 in that area.

Piehole
03-22-21, 12:40
I'm with you. I made a couple of quick runs through BP Saturday morning around 6 am. Lot's of traffic but nothing to be found. Seems like we were all looking for the same thing. Checked again Sunday morning and afternoon. Only saw 1 on FH.

Where are all the horses hiding these days. I have looked on the circle and FH and cannot seem to find anything, not even the low hanging fruit.

MotoMoto11
03-22-21, 14:02
Really? In federal hill???...Yes sir in Federal Hill the Couple lived around the corner off Charles St. By the old firehouse on light street.

BMish
03-22-21, 14:13
I'm aware of the loop maps there aren't any maps for Dundalk area.Most walkers in that loop walk from Bushey street by the marathon gas station and the BP on holabird.

Klove48
03-22-21, 17:48

I'm not sharing her number as I don't know what's up with her uet.I met her towards the end of last year. Prior to that I would see her and I guess her boyfriend between Payson and Pulaski. One day she approached my car and we discussed "terms". She mentioned .6 for full service; at first I thought that she was just "trying her hand", but she was serious, so I declined. She's cute but not that cute. LOL. Since then I've seen her walking but don't try to "partake". Peace.

CowboysFan
03-22-21, 17:55
I first met Abby about 2 summers ago. She would come down to the Ww with her boyfriend to cop and go home. She told me that she was 20 yrs old at the time. She also mentioned that she was "copin" for herself and her mom. She started hanging in a house on Payson and I started seeing her more regularly, so one day she sat down and we spoke for a few. During that conversation she mentioned something about the girls working. She stated that she would never "do that" and I tried to bring to her attention that every girl out here said the same thing at one point and if she kept coming down there that she could fall into the same lifestyle. I think that shes been a Utr girl for a minute, but I've been seeing her "out and about" for a few months now. So I've witnessed her slow decline into the lifestyle. She has lost weight and still cute, but I can't because I still see that cute naive girl I tried to counsel on the steps. So she's legal but she's probably still reluctant to the "game", so I guess YMMV. Peace.Klove, there's a video if you search the forum for Abby. Is that her from 2 years ago? So you have confirmed enough for me. She's of age.

CowboysFan
03-22-21, 18:14
Can anyone confirm she's out of jail?? I was told by another SW she was with CeCe last week in her house. I didn't speak more on it cause I didn't want to jeopardize my service with Jealousy.

Klove, you my hero man!!

Note. Pics are 4 years old.

Assman To You
03-22-21, 19:52
Ok, I have digits for Kiara an or Raven to trade for the same for Storm if anyone cares to barter.

Don't blow up my inbox unless you have what I've been looking for or the means to get it.

Oakwood99
03-22-21, 20:04
I saw Liz yesterday on Payson. It's been a minute since I've seen her so it was time to get reacquainted. Liz is about 5'2 brunette and compact. She looks like you can put her in your suit cast and carry her around. What I really like about her is she gives 0 problems. She just gets the job done right. Both, mic skills (slow) and tight box makes the time well worth it.

Oak.

DSubmariner
03-22-21, 21:49
Perhaps if I post something really fucked up I can get Admins attention in responding to my multiple requests.

Assman To You
03-22-21, 22:10
Not the one with the spider tattoo on her chest.

Scooped her up today as she is walking down the street putting on her makeup. Fresh out of the shower she smelled sweet. Her eyes are ice blue. Took her for some half and half for 40. I lubed up and put on a magnum condom and had her lay flat with her legs together. Her snatch was so tight I didn't last to long. Next time I think I should take her to a hotel and pop in her mouth first so I can drill her properly after a short rest.

SteveStone123
03-23-21, 03:46
Not the one with the spider tattoo on her chest.

Scooped her up today as she is walking down the street putting on her makeup. Fresh out of the shower she smelled sweet. Her eyes are ice blue. Took her for some half and half for 40. I lubed up and put on a magnum condom and had her lay flat with her legs together. Her snatch was so tight I didn't last to long. Next time I think I should take her to a hotel and pop in her mouth first so I can drill her properly after a short rest.Are we referring to this girl with the spider tattoo on her chest?

Aamco
03-23-21, 03:47
She was on Pontiac Ave between 4th and 5th St in Brooklyn Park at 5 pm. She is a bbw with a pretty face. I pounded her out missionary and finished off by shooting my load down her throat. She is very submissive and likes being told what to do. She said her boyfriend is pissed because she is pregnant with a mongers baby. She has no idea who the father is.

SteveStone123
03-23-21, 03:56
I first met Abby about 2 summers ago. She would come down to the Ww with her boyfriend to cop and go home. She told me that she was 20 yrs old at the time. She also mentioned that she was "copin" for herself and her mom. She started hanging in a house on Payson and I started seeing her more regularly, so one day she sat down and we spoke for a few. During that conversation she mentioned something about the girls working. She stated that she would never "do that" and I tried to bring to her attention that every girl out here said the same thing at one point and if she kept coming down there that she could fall into the same lifestyle. I think that shes been a Utr girl for a minute, but I've been seeing her "out and about" for a few months now. So I've witnessed her slow decline into the lifestyle. She has lost weight and still cute, but I can't because I still see that cute naive girl I tried to counsel on the steps. So she's legal but she's probably still reluctant to the "game", so I guess YMMV. Peace.Is this the video of Abby?

https://www.xvideos.com/video41218871/streetwalker_bj_bmore

Oakwood99
03-23-21, 09:13
I ran into Taylor this weekend on WW. Taylor is about 5'3 Italian pretty eyes, with a phat booty. You guys may remember her from back in the day. She mostly does her thing online but I have been lucky to catch her when she come down to visit. It's been a minute since I've seen her so I was surprised to turn the corner and there she was. Enjoyed my time with her. Maybe she still around, going to find out.

Oak.