PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228

ThaCTJohn
09-14-16, 21:11
Anybody have any pics of her so I know what I'm looking for. Did the other kandii get a new number? The one I have last four ending in 6501 doesn't work.

Klove48
09-14-16, 21:54
Anybody have any pics of her so I know what I'm looking for. Did the other kandii get a new number? The one I have last four ending in 6501 doesn't work.Just review the reports. RTFF.

Trileptal
09-14-16, 22:53
I been there in the morning, some girls start and try to catch guys on the way to work. I had luck at 10 am before, can be hit or miss, same as night time.Thanks for the reply, yeah it was just a thought I was up early that day and had the day off.

I didn't try but figured I wouldn't have much luck anyways.

BigPappay
09-14-16, 23:33
This is from her FB page. There are several more pictures of her if you'd like to see them . Just Google her name under Baltimore City FB and her picture will come up among the profiles .Never dated her but believe she rolled up on my vehicle while waiting at the light (wilkens / Monroe) a couple days ago. Believe her hair was braided? The only thing she said was "I've got to get out of here", and I replied get out of the game? She said no get out of this area, people are pissing me off. Hopefully it wasn't the same day she passed. RIP.

Happy One
09-14-16, 23:45
I met a girl, Brooklyn, 3rd and Washburn, blonde about 5'6 or 5'7, about 135/140 lbs, very pretty, new to the game, couple 3 weeks. Goes by the name Jessica, not her real name, swears she doesn't due drugs, just money to feed kid, lie on both counts. She has absolute skills with tongue and lip action and fucks you back. I don't expect it to last long before she learns how to separate emotions from job. She does make it clear the standard rate is for one hour or you pay more. If you want to sit and talk its on your hour. She has a phone, but her husband answers and gets a name then she will maybe call you back. I didn't keep her phone number, if I see her out I will pick her up, I'm not going through her other. She was living on 4th street but got evicted. Asked where she is staying and she wouldn't say that I would see her out. If you see her you better grab her she has already gathered a lot of regulars she said and I believe that. That's why no body has said anything about her, trying to keep the best for themselves.

Traveled the WW today and saw Heaven at usual spot and Christina is back and rather big. Brit was at the circle in a dress and waved but I just ignored her. As reported on here she gives lousy service, but looks really nice. Usual girls out like Sara and a few other really thin girls. A lot of LE sitting and watching what is going on and cars going by.

Be Safe Be Careful.

RIP Angie, she had some beautiful tits before she lost weight from the Meds, another long timer gone.

BleachTown
09-15-16, 00:31
#1 rule, never speak with a SW unless she is inside your ride. Read the rest of the monger basics; unless you want to f it up.Been reading the forum, posts, basics, etc and hey thanks for the tip.

Dinglewood89
09-15-16, 01:27
Is she still around? I haven't heard about her in ages.

Cls9637
09-15-16, 05:23
Am I the only one that thinks this Natalie could be the same Natalie that hangs around Wilkins.Two Natalie's hang around Wilkens that I know of. One is a guy and the other is this one. No, she looks nothing like either of them.

Cls9637
09-15-16, 05:36
Kandii is out around the circle for the rest of the week. Catch her there, you won't regret it! In answer to some questions, yes, her pussy is wonderfully tight. And she really knows how to use her nice body. And she has the nicest boobs and nipples around the circle. Between her boobs and Natalie's I don't know whose are nicest. I think it's a tie. These pictures were taken about three days before she got her teeth.

SamEyeAm
09-15-16, 11:10
Is there some sort of SW convention happening that I'm not aware of? W / W loop was completely empty this morning. As was yesterday.

Still a healthy LE presence, so watch your six.

-Sammy.

LikkerFront
09-15-16, 12:52
Is she still around? I haven't heard about her in ages.One of my ATF ladies, sadly she is now among the departed. RIP California girl.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3046034&viewfull=1#post3046034.

AceKing88
09-15-16, 12:56
Apparently that crying speech on fb did no justice I truly feel sorry for his spouse. But he as a p. O. s he was on dundalk ave last night following cars in his van. He followed a dude from dundalk to rosedale he walked around the rosedale motel with his phone recording all activities that were going on. He harassed the poor guy in the parking lot. Told him he was his worst nightmare. Asked the poor guy did he hear of the hooker hunter. I'm very popular. He is begging for attention. Guys so again be careful out there. He only cares about catching SW and mongers in the act. I swear he gets of to the footage he has. So disregard all the b. S he says on fb about taking care of his wife and kids from now on. All lies. I don't even think his wife has any medical condition. Because there's no way a man would be chasing anything on the street with a sick wife and newborn kid. His fb page is bmorehookerhunter1 check it out for yourself. Live bust yesterday.

EasyLuvr
09-15-16, 14:12
Took a drive around the Wilkens loop yesterday and didn't see a lot out so after a few passes, pulled over to check my emails (I was on my Harley) and had Megan walk up wearing a skin tight pair of leggings that show cased her camel toe nicely. We chatted for a minute with her complaining that she'd been out for 4 hours and hadn't made any money. I asked her if she had any place inside close by and she directed me to an abandominium on Addison. I parked my bike and walked with her to the blown out building and up the stairs to a debris strewn room. She caught her toe on a piece of wood with a nail that went through her Crocs and lacerated her toe. I told her that she'd better get it cleaned up and fast but she said that she'd had much worse. I shrugged and pulled down her leggings to her fat pussy lips and bent her over to do the deed. Just then my spidey senses started tingling and I heard someone coming up the stairs. I zipped back up just as a crack head staggered in the room demanding to know what we were doing in his house. I shoved by him and headed for the stairs. I heard Megan screaming at the guy like she knew him so I wondered if I just missed getting robbed or worse. Straddled the bike and took off for safer surroundings and spied a hot brunette wearing tight skinny jeans in front of the church at Millington and Wilkens. She asked me for a ride on my bike and I offered to give her a ride if she gave me one. She laughed and said that her rides were $40.00. I told her that I would love to date her if she'd walk down to Pierre's place but she wanted me to go to her place which was too far to walk and I didn't have another helmet so I passed. Wondered as I pulled away if she was looking to set somebody up for a robbery or was LEO because she sure looked better than street rates. About 5'7", thin, nice rack and a piercing in her left eyebrow.

Anybody know if she was legit or was I still tingling from my almost encounter earlier??

Clix
09-15-16, 21:09
Was out on Wilkens yesterday around 5-6 p. Dead. In my desperation, I spotted two individuals that caught my interest: a blue-haired white girl in short shorts and tank-top with a smoking body. Couldn't figure out if she was working. Also noticed a tall, slightly curly-haired brunette white girl with several tattoos on her legs chilling on a stoop (well several stoops over time) close to the circle. She was pretty and upscale for the area. She appeared to be on some sort of medicine. Are these ever working girls? Am I wasting my time pulling over and giving the wave? I'm aware the are many civilians in the area. Just curious if "our" girls are ever on the stoops.STOOP girls are worth checking into even if it means parking and going to talk to them. Many young non pros sit on stoops and I have had great luck in the past getting 20 yo ladies who don't screw around and do the job for a fair price. Go for it but be careful also.

BoloBellgrande
09-16-16, 15:11
I ran into her at the BB. I was actually following the girl she was walking with, turns out she wasn't dating, but Layla was. I gave her my # after we talked for a minute. She says she was Angie's / Strawberry's best friend. She says they may be holding a candle light vigil for her. Apparently, she died in the abando on the same block as the church on Monroe, between Ramsey and Christian street. Layla tried to make a date with me after taking my # . I'd already told little Sara I'd let her give me a BJ for 20 if I couldn't catch up with Heaven.

I saw Heaven when I first hit the west side, but she was walking up that alley on S Addison St, so I couldn't catch her. She was with a guy and another girl, on what looked like a drug run.

I saw Natalie out standing in the circle by the fence on Ramsey . One of these days I'm gonna tap dat

Truhersheyman
09-16-16, 15:27
I have been out the game a few years now, after working in Florida. I'm back looking to see what is going on these days and if some of the old / goodies are still around like Tina and Tiffany on around Monroe. PM me or reply to this post with info.

Crg3400
09-16-16, 15:46
I didn't want to post anything on Kandii, but she made me promise so she could show off her teeth.

TexasMonger
09-16-16, 16:09
I didn't want to post anything on Kandii, but she made me promise so she could show off her teeth.Awesome looking. How about some new pussy shots.

Cheers.

TM.

Contractor
09-16-16, 16:34
CB is got some decent talent out right now!

KongQueror
09-16-16, 16:57
Greetings, everyone. New to the site, but not new the game.

Ran into Vanessa on Fairhaven around 2 PM today, closer to the corner of Fairhaven and Church.

Nice girl and very accomodating. About 5'4", nice body. Took her to Tim's for some adult fun, and she delivered.

No digits, but will definitely repeat if I run into her again.

Old Chinese Guy
09-16-16, 17:42
i didn't want to post anything on kandii, but she made me promise so she could show off her teeth.duck lips!

BoloBellgrande
09-16-16, 20:11
After sitting with my former WSW friend for about a half hour; Layla never showed up. I got taken care through a familiar friend instead. On my way out of the city, I see Layla walking towards me. She was on her way to my spot about a hour late. I pulled over to her, and she apologized and said she got caught up in something. She asked if I'd been taken care of already, and I told her yes. She seems to have a very nice demeanor. I'm very interested in spending some time with her. I think it's cute the way she wears her makeup. It's too much, but at least it shows she cares about the way she looks.

BoloBellgrande
09-16-16, 20:14

Ran into Vanessa on Fairhaven around 2 PM today, closer to the corner of Fairhaven and Church.

Nice girl and very accomodating. About 5'4", nice body. Took her to Tim's for some adult fun, and she delivered.

No digits, but will definitely repeat if I run into her again.No Marks on her body! I'd make her a regular if I was you.

KongQueror
09-16-16, 20:38
I hope to find her again within the next day or so. I don't know if she's from that area so it will probably be hard to find her again. But I'm down for the hunt.

No Marks on her body! I'd make her a regular if I was you.

Elber Gonzalez
09-16-16, 22:01

No digits, but will definitely repeat if I run into her again.Those are the kind of lips I'd love to try.

Good first report!!

LotusSmotus
09-16-16, 23:28
As much as I am trying, and if you are talking about the Natalie from the circle who lives in the abando by Lombard, I just can't put the similarity together at all.

But speaking of Natalie from the circle. I have to admit that she is one of the most sweetest and kind-hearted people I know. She is one that I would love to see get the "F" out of this shithole life and have a great future. But as she says, "I'm just not ready to. I like it too much". I guess I need to give her kudos for her honesty too!

Has anybody seen Taylor from Pontiac / Fairhaven recently? Please review if you have. Thanks.I would like to see this "other" Natalie.

Yes. I have seen Taylor. There are a few previous reviews that are still spot on. She is not a good date anymore. I do not recommend. She is cute but not worth her BS.

AceKing88
09-17-16, 09:11
If anyone remembers Asia former BP chic had a spot downtown with Chrissy and the Puerto rican chic Daniela. She said she has been having a terrible time at the moment she could be found on Conkling now all her numbers are still good she has a place to host I would avoid that place though to much traffic for my liking. I took her to a notel had a great time as always all options available. She has lost a little weight but she still performs the same. Very pleasent and cool chic so if you see her out scoop her up. FYI she has already been advised that she can't get the same rates she had on BP now that your a SW. I told her deduct 50% of her original rates. She said that's fair. As always be safe out there Gents. Bhh is still trying to remain relevant by stalking and harassing every guy he sees talking to a female out of the car. Doesn't matter if your talking to a friend, GF or family he assumes your picking up girls and he also assumes that everyone is on this forum.

Trackman101
09-17-16, 09:59
After sitting with my former WSW friend for about a half hour; Layla never showed up. I got taken care through a familiar friend instead. On my way out of the city, I see Layla walking towards me. She was on her way to my spot about a hour late. I pulled over to her, and she apologized and said she got caught up in something. She asked if I'd been taken care of already, and I told her yes. She seems to have a very nice demeanor. I'm very interested in spending some time with her. I think it's cute the way she wears her makeup. It's too much, but at least it shows she cares about the way she looks.I had the pleasure of her company the other night and I'm glad I did. Very cute, pleasant young lady (in a "Miley C" kind of way. Did everything I asked, very capably, I might add. No rush, no complaining, no drama. Would definitely repeat.

Clix
09-17-16, 16:54
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/09/16/world/battle-against-sex-trafficking-turns-prostitution-review-sites

Another site on west coast apparently shut down and a group of johns got felony charges. Be careful who you deal with.

Clix.

DD Chaser
09-17-16, 18:52
Arrived early, had been hoping to connect again with Natalie but she was not responsive during the week to text / call, so just winged it. Met Moe by the circle mid morning, BSW cute with sundress, nice body we went to a park, excellent BBBJCIMWSp, dropped her and enjoyed the day, circled back late afternoon on way there McDonald's down Wilkens saw a hot ginger pale complexion tight body in yoga pants and white half shirt circled asked if she needed a ride she either didn't hear or pretended not to, bailed but she looked wow. Not far off the circle cute WSW orange / red dress not fat or bbw but substantial, nice body cute face great skills went to nearby alley parked BBBJCIMWSp followed by mouthwash from her purse. Great technique though, follow through kept going after the pop, exquisite. Don't recall name, sounded country-ish. Nothing else much to look at, some around most not worth stopping for. Did see Heaven passed out on the sidewalk off Wilkens, appeared she spent the night gazing at the stars with cement at her back. She got up eventually and walked a bit, tight blue jeans wasn't tempted but if in that pink mini skirt I read about could see why one might want to try her out, models body. Still walking when I returned hours later, guess she was at it all day.

NiteTimer
09-17-16, 22:17
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1552/having-fun.html

Anybody have her most recent number?

I'm sticking to ladies I know right now. Too many fresh faces out there.

Tbroi2
09-18-16, 00:37
Y'all already know, those are what I am seeking. So please hook me up on that booty and I'll return the favor. Been quiet over here, but Dwamn! Those lips look good!

raBBit

No digits, but will definitely repeat if I run into her again.

CowboysFan
09-18-16, 01:32
Met her up on ramsay the other night. She was in such a hurry, she asked for a ride up by the circle. He kept saying she didn't to get something she left. She was real cute with dark tan skin. . said she was Spanish and Indian mixed. Gave me some digits but had no phone on her. I tried calling but I almost think it's a land line. She took down my #. I hope to cross her again and sample the goods. Did a cop check but said she just didn't have time. Said she had to be in the house. What ever that meant. Anyone know her?? Also I saw a chicken down by Washington Blvd and ramsay. Almost looked like fake tots haha. She was white. Not the prettiest. Bit tots looked like bolt ons. Anyone know of. She looked in her 30's.

Old Monger
09-18-16, 12:37
Heaven is not to be missed. She is a total GFE package.

BoloBellgrande
09-18-16, 16:03
Heaven is not to be missed. She is a total GFE package.I too would like to catch up with her for some anal delights, but please remember, she has HC when you're touting her total GFE experience.

Cls9637
09-18-16, 16:51
I happened upon Heaven the other day. She was looking a little rough from picking, but was her usual self as far as the service she provides. I've never had any drama from Heaven, but depending on her state of medication she can be a little squirrely, as she was on this day. She can usually be found around Payson near Wilkens. Everything is still available, just remember the warning you just read. She also had a phone number that was working as of Thursday because she called me on it. Her number is available to contributing members. Just FYI, ten or fifteen posts asking for information does NOT constitute contributing.

Cls9637
09-18-16, 16:56
I was also able to see Kandii this week. We hung out for a while and then she had me drop her off by the circle where she said she would be for the next day or so. Nothing more needs to be said about Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if you don't have it send me your name and number and I can forwrd it to her. That's the extent of my involvement. After that it's up to her.

Old Monger
09-18-16, 17:56
I too would like to catch up with her for some anal delights, but please remember, she has HC when you're touting her total GFE experience.Always Be Covered. Heaven is honest. Don't you think that many sex workers have HC?

BoloBellgrande
09-18-16, 18:01
Always Be Covered. Heaven is honest. Don't you think that many sex workers have HC?As in many of my previous post; you should assume all SW have it, it goes with the lifestyle. This was imparted to me by the recently deceased Angela Schroeder / Strawberry , years ago .

RedBaron Daron
09-18-16, 18:01
Always Be Covered. Heaven is honest. Don't you think that many sex workers have HC?Ok you got me. What is HC?

BoloBellgrande
09-18-16, 18:21
That reminds me, I saw Brenda's daughter out walking my last two trips to Bmore. She was on Payson one time, another time I saw her on Ramsey, just outside the circle. She's a blonde haired white girl about 5 feet 5 . Very unattractive, just like her mother. Her eyes are extremely ugly, kinda reminds you of Boris Karloff, big ugly saucer shaped eyes, with bags under them. She does have a little junk in the trunk, and her legs have meat on them. But she has the gift that keeps on giving until death. This is from her mother's own mouth. She was wearing blue jean shorts one day when I saw her. I have no intention of dating her, so I try not to make eye contact with her at all, so I can't give a good description on her clothes.

She knows me from back in the day, when I use to see her mom at Darnell's place sitting on the coach. I use to tity fuck her when Darnell wasn't around. I guess she's back around walking the circle again. I believe her name begins with an A, ends in a Y and sounds like a brand of toothpaste. BE CAREFUL!

Klove48
09-18-16, 19:08
Ok you got me. What is HC?HC = Hepatitis C.

BoloBellgrande
09-18-16, 19:21
While I was at a former SW house waiting on a date, Dawn's name came up. I call her a Gremlin, because that's what her height and face remind me of. Anyway, my former SW friend mentioned to me in our conversation about the time Dawn came to her house with a needle with out a cap on it looking to get high. I'm assuming that means the needle was used or dirty, probably both. Just something to keep in mind.

KongQueror
09-18-16, 20:01
I saw Kandi by the circle around 5 PM today, but I had LE on my tail so I couldn't stop. By the time I was able to lose the LE, 10 minutes later, I circle back around and of course she was gone. Man I missed an opportunity.

Loomy
09-18-16, 22:05
I saw Kandi by the circle around 5 PM today, but I had LE on my tail so I couldn't stop. By the time I was able to lose the LE, 10 minutes later, I circle back around and of course she was gone. Man I missed an opportunity.This sounded like you were in a High-Speed Chase with a police copter and the whole nine.

Norman2759
09-18-16, 22:09
There'd been several posts in several weeks ago about Kimberly, and how she'd slid downhill pretty fast. She'd texted me soon after that she'd gotten her phone fully charged, and was back on track and wanted to meet. Constant texts for couple weeks. I was out of town at the time though and couldn't connect. Then this month she's gone cold mike again, nothing on any of her phones.

Anyone heard or seen from Kimberly lately? I know she was working to get a regular job, so I wouldn't be sorry to hear she's gone for that reason. Just interested know if anyone's heard anything –.

Norm.

Norman2759
09-18-16, 22:11
Sorry, with Kimberly foto this time. Norm.

There'd been several posts in several weeks ago about Kimberly, and how she'd slid downhill pretty fast. She'd texted me soon after that she'd gotten her phone fully charged, and was back on track and wanted to meet. Constant texts for couple weeks. I was out of town at the time though and couldn't connect. Then this month she's gone cold mike again, nothing on any of her phones.

Anyone heard or seen from Kimberly lately? I know she was working to get a regular job, so I wouldn't be sorry to hear she's gone for that reason. Just interested know if anyone's heard anything .

Norm.

Norman2759
09-18-16, 22:19
Ref. Your Megan with the nice camel-toe. Was this the blonde, waif-like Megan, maybe 21-22 years old? If so I'm surprised. Not that she's family or anything, but didn't think she'd be involved in a sting -.

T had Megan walk up wearing a skin tight pair of leggings that show cased her camel toe nicely. ... I heard Megan screaming at the guy like she knew him so I wondered if I just missed getting robbed or worse.

Old Monger
09-18-16, 23:14
As in many of my previous post; you should assume all SW have it, it goes with the lifestyle. This was imparted to me by the recently deceased Angela Schroeder / Strawberry , years ago .This is another reason I like "Heaven" so much. At least she is honest about the realities of HC. It comes with the territory for sex workers. Which is why mongers must mind their ABCs and Always Be Covered.

SirDrDunk
09-19-16, 01:19

Anyone heard or seen from Kimberly lately? I know she was working to get a regular job, so I wouldn't be sorry to hear she's gone for that reason. Just interested know if anyone's heard anything .

Norm.I seen her a few weeks ago she was up around Payson looking real geeked out.

Klove48
09-19-16, 03:19

Norm.I first did a report on her back in Feb. Of this year. She use to be one of my go-to girls because she was definately a GFE, until about two or three months ago. That's when I noticed that she was going down fast. My last 2 visits with her where forgettable, so I haven't dealt with her since. I've seen her up by BB the last couple of weeks even saw her on Friday night walking with some dudes. Damn shame and maybe YMMV, but I guess "all good things must come to an end". Peace.

Smooth84
09-19-16, 03:48
Just had the pleasure of meeting up with Shannon. Older woman, maybe 40 or so. Very nice curvy body, tan witg shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Smelled nice and dressed well. Holy shit was that some good head. Deepthroat and swallowed. No # but keep an eye out for her.

Cls9637
09-19-16, 05:24

Norm.A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.

BoloBellgrande
09-19-16, 05:55
A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.I'v seen her twice on my recent trips to Bmore. She's usually wearing a nice flowered print dress , although the last time I saw her , she was wearing shorts , the same kind Jewelz wears . She's been very aggressive trying to get my attention. My impression of her is that she was attractive at one time, and dressed herslef accordingly. Does anyone have pictures of her when she looked better?

Aragorn
09-19-16, 08:27
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1552/having-fun.html

Anybody have her most recent number?

I'm sticking to ladies I know right now. Too many fresh faces out there.Keep getting DNS Server can't be found.

LoveDemAzn
09-19-16, 10:22
Keep getting DNS Server can't be found.Are you watching from your phone? I have to be connected to wifi to go to the site on my iPhone.

LoveDemAzn
09-19-16, 10:27
A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.I saw her standing at busy bee yesterday morning.

EasyLuvr
09-19-16, 10:36
Ref. Your Megan with the nice camel-toe. Was this the blonde, waif-like Megan, maybe 21-22 years old? If so I'm surprised. Not that she's family or anything, but didn't think she'd be involved in a sting -.I'm not sure that she was involved with setting me up for robbery or anything with the crackhead but she definitely knew him. She was screaming at him for messing up her date and costing her money. I've dated her before and never had a problem but I would take her to Pierre's instead of going to an abando. Lesson learned.

LibidoLuvr
09-19-16, 17:14
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?

Wiiiiam
09-19-16, 19:01
I was also able to see Kandii this week. We hung out for a while and then she had me drop her off by the circle where she said she would be for the next day or so. Nothing more needs to be said about Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if you don't have it send me your name and number and I can forwrd it to her. That's the extent of my involvement. After that it's up to her.She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.

Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.

Wiiiiam
09-19-16, 19:07
I was also able to see Kandii this week. We hung out for a while and then she had me drop her off by the circle where she said she would be for the next day or so. Nothing more needs to be said about Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so if you don't have it send me your name and number and I can forwrd it to her. That's the extent of my involvement. After that it's up to her.She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.

Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.

KongQueror
09-19-16, 19:15
No copter around, but the LE followed me for a few minutes, so I followed all traffic laws and did not panic. He finally peeled off after a while. My heart was racing 100-miles an hour.

This sounded like you were in a High-Speed Chase with a police copter and the whole nine.

BlindSandal
09-19-16, 19:20
She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.

Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.You are such a sweet romantic Wiiiiam, I prefer to pay them to eat me rather than pay them to eat!

BS.

DD Chaser
09-19-16, 20:27
Can vouch Kandii is beautiful, skilled and great company, took her out for a nice dinner on her birthday earlier this year, then back to my hotel. The time with her was fantastic from start to finish, she is not only a pleasure in bed she is also fabulous company outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately her digits stopped working for me so deleted them, hope to catch up with her on the street sometime soon.

Klove48
09-19-16, 20:54
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?I saw Liz, Thursday night standing at the bus stop on Frederick & Font Hill.

Crg3400
09-20-16, 01:45

I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.She was walking on Eagle St yesterday high as a kite with her titties hanging out at 2:30 pm with a much of kids around. I'm sure the neighbors were happy.

Crg3400
09-20-16, 02:41
Just a note from the past 2 weeks. First, feed the girls. This stuff that is in their dope is not only killing them, but it is making them loose weight. Sarah on Wash / Carey gives better head than Heaven. Monica is keeping her weight on sofar. Tayler lost that great ass. Jay is more of a butterface, but her skin is flawless, kitty is tight too and she can take a pounding. Finally hook up with Leslie, the tall leggy dark hair girl who walks BP in the early morning. Cool girl, a keeper. Here's some pics in no particular order.

BigPunisher
09-20-16, 04:00
I"m having the same problem. I have'nt logged on to CCPTUBE in 7 months. Can anyone help?

Member #5233
09-20-16, 04:06
Graci the3 e photographic images display a fine example of sensual atomic perfection. Been crusing through the Bmore neighborhood for a significant period of dog years in search of hedonistic exercise and have discovered such fine and chemically altered but intrguing specimens such as Kandii. Nicole Amy Natalie and the porno goddess heavenly Hell.

CBsdLifeForm
09-20-16, 04:16
Pray tell me Crg how is the last visage in your collage differnt from that in the rest of the photos?

A blue eyed sumptuous woman that is unlike any of the other examples one sees in your collection and on the.

Asphalt. Phew still drinking in her ockin look.

HighEnough
09-20-16, 05:03
I would like to see this "other" Natalie.

Yes. I have seen Taylor. There are a few previous reviews that are still spot on. She is not a good date anymore. I do not recommend. She is cute but not worth her BS.Def not the same or worth the time anymore service is not that great. Also heard she carries a tazer as well. And heard she stiffed a few. You're better off avoiding her so you don't have to put up with her bs. But if you do just keep an eye on her.

Cls9637
09-20-16, 05:13
I'v seen her twice on my recent trips to Bmore. She's usually wearing a nice flowered print dress , although the last time I saw her , she was wearing shorts , the same kind Jewelz wears . She's been very aggressive trying to get my attention. My impression of her is that she was attractive at one time, and dressed herslef accordingly. Does anyone have pictures of her when she looked better?These are some of the pictures I took of her when she was relatively new to the neighborhood in March. I saw her walking and at first though she was a civi on her way to the bus to go to work. But then I got a very discrete look and I stopped. She complained that few guys would stop for her. She said she'd been out a few hours and guys would keep checking her out but never stop. I told her she just doesn't look the part so some guys would be afraid she was a cop or a civi. I told her that she should wear a sign around her neck that said "I suck dick. " She replied that she might have to. At his time she was using just a little bit of various medications but that began to change shortly afterwards.

She was loads of fun to be with, very GFE and very accommodating to whatever I wanted. I miss that Kimberly, because the one that's around now is nothing like the original.

Cls9637
09-20-16, 05:17
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?I met Lilly the other day. At first I though she was little Sara until I got closer. Cute girl but I didn't date her because she seemed too hesitant about leaving the area and that usually winds up as a lousy date. I will try again after she's been around a little while and gets more comfortable.

Cls9637
09-20-16, 05:25
Another monger sent this to me. He said he thought it was Kimberly, and I agree. Thanks, Wonnnka.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57899f93d5dd1

BigPappay
09-20-16, 10:21
Just a note from the past 2 weeks. First, feed the girls. This stuff that is in their dope is not only killing them, but it is making them loose weight. Sarah on Wash / Carey gives better head than Heaven. Monica is keeping her weight on sofar. Tayler lost that great ass. Jay is more of a butterface, but her skin is flawless, kitty is tight too and she can take a pounding. Finally hook up with Leslie, the tall leggy dark hair girl who walks BP in the early morning. Cool girl, a keeper. Here's some pics in no particular order.Is 7/7 Melanie (Fairhaven) ? If so, do you have a #?

Norman2759
09-20-16, 18:28
Yes this is definitely her. Thanks for this and the other various replies. Obviously Kimberly hasn't gotten herself off the street. It's too bad. Norm.

Another monger sent this to me. He said he thought it was Kimberly, and I agree. Thanks, Wonnnka.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57899f93d5dd1

BoloBellgrande
09-20-16, 21:38
I took this picture of her crossing Wilkins heading up Monroe Street a week back. I'd like to see some current nude shots of her other than CLS's pictures. I appreciate them, it's just that I know Heaven is pretty much up for anything at this point and time, so it should be easy to get some action shots or video of her doing whatever.

If I can catch up with her before she disappears or gets locked up again, I'll get some myself.

Crg3400
09-21-16, 11:57
Is 7/7 Melanie (Fairhaven) ? If so, do you have a #?Yes, its Melody, no number, but if you can find her soon, she at her FB picture size.

Crg3400
09-21-16, 12:10
I took this picture of her crossing Wilkins heading up Monroe Street a week back. I'd like to see some current nude shots of her other than CLS's pictures. I appreciate them, it's just that I know Heaven is pretty much up for anything at this point and time, so it should be easy to get some action shots or video of her doing whatever.

If I can catch up with her before she disappears or gets locked up again, I'll get some myself.Here you go.

Checkumout
09-21-16, 13:18
Just saw her walking on Fairhaven what has happener to her, her legs barely fit into her pants badly swollen her feet are massive her whole body is badly swollen she looks terrible any clues?

Bad Bad Boy
09-21-16, 14:34
You know that I AM talking about BETH who hangs out on Washington Blvd, that's right BETH who is a natural strawberry blond and the one I last reported. She showed me a great time, a definite repeat girl who is anxious to please, check my last post for details. I could not find her today, but picked up TANATHIA. Unfortunately she was having her period so I took her back and she begged me not to and would do anything I wanted for $10.00 which I declined. TABBY was a nice girl desperate for money which I declined. Oh well another day on the stroll. BBB.

EasyLuvr
09-21-16, 15:50
Cruised the stroll for 30 minutes before catching Natalie on the circle, dressed in a little black sequined mini-dress. I pulled over and she hopped in, the dress riding far enough up her think legs to show she had nothing on under it. That got me going enough to hurry down to P's for some fun and she never disappoints. Wet and tight little 'giner and her little titties are too cute for words. Hammered her mish until she moaned loud in my ear and whispered for me to cum in her so I did. Pumped her full of my baby batter, slid out and cleaned up before dropping her near her abando on Lombard.

Bad Bad Boy
09-21-16, 18:31
You know that I AM talking about BETH who hangs out on Washington Blvd, that's right BETH who is a natural strawberry blond and the one I last reported. She showed me a great time, a definite repeat girl who is anxious to please, check my last post for details. I could not find her today, but picked up TANATHIA. Unfortunately she was having her period so I took her back and she begged me not to and would do anything I wanted for $10.00 which I declined. TABBY was a nice girl desperate for money which I declined. Oh well another day on the stroll. BBB.Miss spelled her name: TABATHA. BBB.

Bad Bad Boy
09-21-16, 18:40
Cruised the stroll for 30 minutes before catching Natalie on the circle, dressed in a little black sequined mini-dress. I pulled over and she hopped in, the dress riding far enough up her think legs to show she had nothing on under it. That got me going enough to hurry down to P's for some fun and she never disappoints. Wet and tight little 'giner and her little titties are too cute for words. Hammered her mish until she moaned loud in my ear and whispered for me to cum in her so I did. Pumped her full of my baby batter, slid out and cleaned up before dropping her near her abando on Lombard.NATALIE is one sweet girl who knows how to please a guy. Unfortunately she is not dependable when trying to arrange dates with her cell phone. She lives in an abandoned town home near Lombard and does not have electricity to charge her cell. She is a very nice girl. Expect a lot of no shows. BBB.

BoloBellgrande
09-21-16, 19:39
Angela Schroeder -January 4, 1981 - September 12,2016.

She was 35

SirDrDunk
09-21-16, 20:44

She was 35She was one of the good ones original SW Idol.

ThaCTJohn
09-21-16, 21:09
To those who have been asking for kandiis number, I was one myself yes I had to get the new one. The old one doesn't work. I was able to get the new one and thank you to the person that gave it to me. I asked if she wanted me to share her info and the answer was no get theirs. I'm lazy so I'm posting this here instead of responding to everybodys pm. If you want her number pm me yours and your name and I'll will forward it to her. I'm going to send a text to her with everybodies contact info.

ThaCTJohn
09-21-16, 21:16
Try accessing it through your phone http://m.ccptube.com worked for me just watch NT's video.

DD Chaser
09-21-16, 22:00
I find I have better success accessing CCP Tube from my phone if I turn off wifi, for some reason.

LoveDemAzn
09-21-16, 22:42
Stroll the loop around 5 pm today, saw Kandi on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins. She got scoop up by the time I turn around. Didn't see anything I like so went to grab something to eat. Hit the circle again around 730 and saw kandi again. She was standing next to Annie and another blond SW. Slow down but Kandi shook her head. I guess she was waiting for someone. Made the loop back and she was gone but Annie was still there walking away from the circle with the blond SW. So I scoop Annie for a car date. Got to a spot and she gave a great bbjcim. Follow instruction really well. Finish up and drop her back at the circle. She gave me her digit, diffently will hit her up again.

SirDrDunk
09-22-16, 11:15
Stroll the loop around 5 pm today, saw Kandi on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins. She got scoop up by the time I turn around. Didn't see anything I like so went to grab something to eat. Hit the circle again around 730 and saw kandi again. She was standing next to Annie and another blond SW. Slow down but Kandi shook her head. I guess she was waiting for someone. Made the loop back and she was gone but Annie was still there walking away from the circle with the blond SW. So I scoop Annie for a car date. Got to a spot and she gave a great bbjcim. Follow instruction really well. Finish up and drop her back at the circle. She gave me her digit, diffently will hit her up again.Bro hit my inbox asap.

BoloBellgrande
09-22-16, 11:42
Stroll the loop around 5 pm today, saw Kandi on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins. She got scoop up by the time I turn around. Didn't see anything I like so went to grab something to eat. Hit the circle again around 730 and saw kandi again. She was standing next to Annie and another blond SW. Slow down but Kandi shook her head. I guess she was waiting for someone. Made the loop back and she was gone but Annie was still there walking away from the circle with the blond SW. So I scoop Annie for a car date. Got to a spot and she gave a great bbjcim. Follow instruction really well. Finish up and drop her back at the circle. She gave me her digit, diffently will hit her up again.Do her eyes look anything like this?

LoveDemAzn
09-22-16, 13:47
Do her eyes look anything like this?No, LOL. I was talking about Arab Kandi.

BoloBellgrande
09-22-16, 14:13
Do not date annie! I think you know why, without me saying it.

Baltoman
09-22-16, 15:16
At around 2 PM today I saw a real cutie at Harford and Northern hanging with some men by the store. She was about 5'5", thin, very pretty, with long brown hair that was dyed bright green and yellow on top. Anyone know her?

Thanks!

Baltoman.

Jack Knauf
09-22-16, 16:42
At around 2 PM today I saw a real cutie at Harford and Northern hanging with some men by the store. She was about 5'5", thin, very pretty, with long brown hair that was dyed bright green and yellow on top. Anyone know her?

Thanks!

Baltoman.Didn't see her, but at 2:45 it appeared to be a SW bust across the street from the BP at the pet clinic.

BertV
09-22-16, 20:05
I just circled SA - 10 minutes ago. I counted 9 girls at SA! No shortage tonight!

KcSkater
09-23-16, 00:36
Here you go.Now she is cute.

Cls9637
09-23-16, 05:25
Just to point out to anyone who may be confused with the talk about "Arab Kandii"/ Annie that girl is not this Kandii. There is no reason to not date this Kandii.

However, Kandii had a very bad experience the other night. She is okay but things went very badly with a monger who picked her up at the circle. If you're reading this let me tell you that you're an ass and a real piece of crap. Why would you try to hurt Kandii you sick son of a *****? What happened has caused Kandii to rethink the wisdom of standing out at the circle. She wants to try just working from home off her temporary phone number. If you don't have her temporary number ending in 4629 and you can tell me her original number I will send you the temporary one. If you don't have her number then send me your name and number and I will pass it along to her. After that it's up to her, that's the end of my involvement. Her rules, not mine!

MrFetish01
09-23-16, 06:51
Would luv to locate her as well. Can you tell me what this means so I can locate "she at her FB picture size". You can reply here or send a pm. Thanks.

Yes, its Melody, no number, but if you can find her soon, she at her FB picture size.

BoloBellgrande
09-23-16, 07:16
I overslept early last night and missed most all the football game, that threw off my schedule for the night, so I wound in Bmore early in the morning. I saw the new Syrian SW standing in the circle. There was nothing new other than that around the circle.

I ran into little Sara by the BB, and directed her to my spot a few blocks away. She's really thin now, and her body looks like crap. Her head game however, is all that and a bag of potato chips. That girl can suck a dick!

She seemed to be a bit out of it at times. I guess she was still a bit high from whatever meds she was on. I wouldn't touch that body the way it looks, but she can suck my dick any day.

Aragorn
09-23-16, 08:24
I find I have better success accessing CCP Tube from my phone if I turn off wifi, for some reason.Turned off WiFi and can now view it on my iPhone but that means tablet and MacBook are useless.

Genre
09-23-16, 11:10
Turned off WiFi and can now view it on my iPhone but that means tablet and MacBook are useless.OK, this is going to get a little technical.

When you connect with WiFi, you are (usually) using the DNS servers that the Wifi gives you. Some WiFis will give you the DNS of the internet provider or modem they are connected to, and some have been set to go to other DNS servers. When you connect by mobile, you are connected to the DNS servers of the mobile phone provider. Usually different than the WiFi DNS.

The DNS is kind of like the phone book that translates 'google.com' into 74.125. 22.101 (the IP address).

Some DNS systems remove the addresses of sites they do not want you to connect to. Some just don't have complete listings.

For example, if I don't want you to go to google.com, and you are using my DNS, I can instead send you to 98.139. 183.24 (yahoo.com), or to no where at all.

Some DNSs subscribe to a "naughty black list" and refuse to give you the IP address and / or make connections for sites on that list. Many hotels and free public WiFi systems do this.

On your macbook (and maybe your tablet), you can tell the system not to use the DNS servers the WiFi wants to give you, but the ones you program yourself.

https://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/how-to-change-dns-servers-on-a-mac/

Changing the tablet should work in a similar way.

As for choosing which DNS servers to replace it with.

http://www.ecloudbuzz.com/top-5-best-free-public-dns-servers/

Or even better, learn about public VPNs and connect to a VPN, and by default use their DNS servers. Less restrictive, and less traceable.

I hope that helps.

JYM168
09-23-16, 12:16
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I am currently in the process of moving from the west coast to Baltimore area.

Would really appreciate it if someone can send me some pointers on the games out here and some good hunting grounds.

Thanks and stay safe and happy hunting.

TheSwampHawk
09-23-16, 14:39
Just to point out to anyone who may be confused with the talk about "Arab Kandii"/ Annie that girl is not this Kandii. There is no reason to not date this Kandii.

However, Kandii had a very bad experience the other night. She is okay but things went very badly with a monger who picked her up at the circle. If you're reading this let me tell you that you're an ass and a real piece of crap. Why would you try to hurt Kandii you sick son of a *****? What happened has caused Kandii to rethink the wisdom of standing out at the circle. She wants to try just working from home off her temporary phone number. If you don't have her temporary number ending in 4629 and you can tell me her original number I will send you the temporary one. If you don't have her number then send me your name and number and I will pass it along to her. After that it's up to her, that's the end of my involvement. Her rules, not mine!Given the anonymity required in this pursuit, it may be hopeless, but I feel compelled to remind us all that, when mongers treat providers badly, it negatively affects ALL of us. If you have to be mean to someone, why not pick on your own family and friends? They've probably hurt you more than some provider you've never met. The more earned paranoia SW's have, the poorer experience we have.

Don't know how we exert pressure on each other, but I can always hope.

Just stop it, dammit!

HH, SS,

-SH.

CBsdLifeForm
09-23-16, 20:14
OK, this is going to get a little technical.

When you connect with WiFi, you are (usually) using the DNS servers that the Wifi gives you. Some WiFis will give you the DNS of the internet provider or modem they are connected to, and some have been set to go to other DNS servers. When you connect by mobile, you are connected to the DNS servers of the mobile phone provider. Usually different than the WiFi DNS.

The DNS is kind of like the phone book that translates 'google.com' into 74.125. 22.101 (the IP address).

Some DNS systems remove the addresses of sites they do not want you to connect to. Some just don't have complete listings.

For example, if I don't want you to go to google.com, and you are using my DNS, I can instead send you to 98.139. 183.24 (yahoo.com), or to no where at all.

Some DNSs subscribe to a "naughty black list" and refuse to give you the IP address and / or make connections for sites on that list. Many hotels and free public WiFi systems do this.

On your macbook (and maybe your tablet), you can tell the system not to use the DNS servers the WiFi wants to give you, but the ones you program yourself.

https://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/how-to-change-dns-servers-on-a-mac/

Changing the tablet should work in a similar way.

As for choosing which DNS servers to replace it with.

http://www.ecloudbuzz.com/top-5-best-free-public-dns-servers/

Or even better, learn about public VPNs and connect to a VPN, and by default use their DNS servers. Less restrictive, and less traceable.

I hope that helps.Neat explanation. Additionally, accessing cordoned off sites via a straightforward proxy like http://unblocksites.co/en/2/unblock/ccptube.com/ is an easy way for those who want to make an omelette without cracking any eggs.

Propilot
09-23-16, 22:21
I was out in CB about a week ago around 9 pm. I met Michelle on Fairhaven. Michelle is a skinny blond with A cups. We find a spot and proceed with the festivities. CBJ was good and once hard, she turned around and I pounded away standing doggy. A little rushed, but I would pick her up again for a trip to a notel.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Happy One
09-24-16, 07:49
Given the anonymity required in this pursuit, it may be hopeless, but I feel compelled to remind us all that, when mongers treat providers badly, it negatively affects ALL of us. If you have to be mean to someone, why not pick on your own family and friends? They've probably hurt you more than some provider you've never met. The more earned paranoia SW's have, the poorer experience we have.

Just stop it, dammit!

HH, SS,

-SH.Very well said THS, we can only hope for change, but there is a few mongers out there that feel they need to be sadistic to get off. Very sad indeed.

Klove48
09-24-16, 09:43
Just saw her walking on Fairhaven what has happener to her, her legs barely fit into her pants badly swollen her feet are massive her whole body is badly swollen she looks terrible any clues?It sounds like she has MERSA again. Some years ago she had it so bad that she thought that she would have to get her leg amputated.

JettaVr6
09-24-16, 18:49

She was 35She was a good person.

JettaVr6
09-24-16, 18:53
Has anybody seen her.

Old Monger
09-24-16, 18:57
Very well said THS, we can only hope for change, but there is a few mongers out there that feel they need to be sadistic to get off. Very sad indeed.Sadistic Mongers ruin the game for those of us who are gentlemongers. I do no trust a man who mistreats a sex worker. They need to go to East Eager Street and learn what it is luck to be deal with sadistic males.

BoloBellgrande
09-24-16, 19:57
For the second time, I've heard a story about foul play concerning the death of Shannon Poe. Not that there's a thing I can do about it, I just want to know if anyone else has heard similar stories about how she died in the basement of the house on 666/777 Eagle street.

The SW I heard the latest story from was hard to understand, because she was feeling the effects of her meds while she was talking to me. I've been told the same thing from another SW , that Shannon was robbed and tied up. This time, I was told she was given rat poison. Yeah, I know, it sounds far fetched, the only reason I give it a any credibility at all is the people who were in the house are known as robbers and theives. The house is boarded up now. I haven't heard a word mentioned about the male female couple who used to stick people up in that place.

Please PM if you've heard anything.

Happy One
09-24-16, 21:28
You know the girls talk about us with each other just like we do. They know who is naughty and who is nice and who is cheap and who is fair. After running the westside and B / CB for many years even though at the end of the day they are addicts, there are several who will look out for me and warn me of trouble (like stings and rip offs) without expecting anything in return. Those that are respectful and treat them like a person, they will do what they can to make you happy when you date them. You don't have to give them a lot of money, just be fair and it comes back to you very nicely. Some don't care unless your doing something for them. What I'm telling you is you will get a lot better dates and can even ask about someone new you saw or even introduce you to them. If your just going to ram your dick in at least put some lube on it first don't try to just hurt anyone. I hope some of you newbies follow what I said and you shall be rewarded over the years as I have. Its always a good feeling when you run into someone that got clean several years later and they give you a big smile and a hug, Get the picture. Cls and SirDunk and a few who monitor this site but are not active know exactly what I'm talking about.

Be Safe Be Careful.

P.S. For those who don't know Heather from Fairhaven is back from Gardinza and filled back out, has blonde hair like she use tohave and looks great. Catcher her around the bay area and top of Fairhaven.

Old Monger
09-24-16, 22:43
Given the anonymity required in this pursuit, it may be hopeless, but I feel compelled to remind us all that, when mongers treat providers badly, it negatively affects ALL of us. If you have to be mean to someone, why not pick on your own family and friends? They've probably hurt you more than some provider you've never met. The more earned paranoia SW's have, the poorer experience we have.

Just stop it, dammit!

HH, SS,

-SH.Let us be gentlemongers. I don't trust a man who is mean to sex workers.

BoloBellgrande
09-25-16, 01:46
Is parked and standing outside of their cars at the corner of Wilkins and S Payson, as of 15 min ago. I left the area.

BoloBellgrande
09-25-16, 11:09
Man, the amount of time I spent texting pre trip yesterday night was ridiculous. I was back and forth with Joyce of Laurel and Dawn of Laurel for a half hour. I hit up all my Bmore contacts, and things really seem to be drying up there.

Leah doesn't answer anymore, though I saw her a week ago by the BB, and she waved at me and gave me a very pleasant expressive gesture with her body. I love her legs and ass, and that vapid lost expression on her face is really kinda sweet.

I don't bother with Jewelz anymore, and took her # out of my phone. She has a benefactor who's taking care of her. She gave me some code words to use when I text her, so the guy won't know what she's up to when she goes out. I'm not going through all that. I'm glad she's with someone that'll take care of her, I wish Angie / Strawberry had that, maybe she'd still be around now.

Denise gets back to me periodically, but not last night. Funny thing, when I got to Bmore, I saw her on Fulton and Wilkins. I saw her standing with some black dude that looked like her handler. She saw me, made a grimace, and stepped off into the darkness. I guess the dude was Noodles, the guy she's supposed to be staying with, maybe?

I hit up my former WSW friend and asked about Care Bear. I wanted to get her # from her, because in our previous conversations, she said she was very friendly with her. I got a reply saying, why don't you ask her. You know what that means in SW lingo? Why don't you come see me and stop asking about her, LOL.

I pull over by the BB and spot this somewhat chunky WSW wearing a mostly black dress, with a few flower or circle prints on it. I've seen her before, I just don't know who she is. Her face is bland and hard looking, but she looks like she has a nice fat butt on her. Her hair is black, slick back and just below her neck. LE was too heavy to make a approach, even on foot.

I left the area and headed to Laurel. Joyce was acting shity, telling me she wouldn't do a car date if I couldn't find parking in her complex. She knows there are signs that read " resident parking only, violators will be towed. That's okay though, for the near future, when I can find a spot Infront of her building, so I can keep an eye on my vehicle, it'll be straight $20 BJ only for her, with a mouth full of goo after I slap by dick across her face and give her a noogie with it.

So, I hit up Dawn of Laurel, she says she's tied up. I'm like, so tell me how long. She hits me back and says it's going to be a while. I leave the area and she hits me back telling me she's home. I'm like, why didn't you give me a time table? I would've waited!

She says, she did a good job and got done early. Whatever, it was my turn now. I picked her up and we found a spot. She did the deed, and a blew a lot of frustration in her mouth. On the way back to her place, she tells me about Joyce and some WSW named Patty. I ask Dawn if she can introduce me to Patty. She agrees to give me her # , usually it's like pulling teeth, because neither Dawn or Joyce like giving out competition. As luck would have it, when I pulled up to Dawn's place, I see a older looking, but clean and chunky in a good way; white woman standing outside. I ask Dawn is that Patty? She says yep, and seems generally surprised that she's standing by the door. I get her # and we agree to meet up next weekend. You know, I think she was aware of me dropping Dawn off, and was there to get some business. Dawn told me she lives in the same apartment with her. She probably overheard Dawn's old man on the phone with her telling him she was on the way back and stepped out to meet / take some of Dawn's dates. Dawn says she's looking for dates.

RANT !

After all the fucking postings I've done for Joyce, she says some crap like that to me ! I'm probably the reason for half , if not most of her dates . She can't walk the 198 strip because of legal issues . She's got a mouth full of smugo coming her way !

Old Monger
09-25-16, 12:10
Man, the amount of time I spent texting pre trip yesterday night was ridiculous. I was back and forth with Joyce of Laurel and Dawn of Laurel for a half hour. I hit up all my Bmore contacts, and things really seem to be drying up there.

Leah doesn't answer anymore, though I saw her a week ago by the BB, and she waved at me and gave me a very pleasant expressive gesture with her body. I love her legs and ass, and that vapid lost expression on her face is really kinda sweet.

I don't bother with Jewelz anymore, and took her # out of my phone. She has a benefactor who's taking care of her. She gave me some code words to use when I text her, so the guy won't know what she's up to when she goes out. I'm not going through all that. I'm glad she's with someone that'll take care of her, I wish Angie / Strawberry had that, maybe she'd still be around now.

Denise gets back to me periodically, but not last night. Funny thing, when I got to Bmore, I saw her on Fulton and Wilkins. I saw her standing with some black dude that looked like her handler. She saw me, made a grimace, and stepped off into the darkness. I guess the dude was Noodles, the guy she's supposed to be staying with, maybe?

I hit up my former WSW friend and asked about Care Bear. I wanted to get her # from her, because in our previous conversations, she said she was very friendly with her. I got a reply saying, why don't you ask her. You know what that means in SW lingo? Why don't you come see me and stop asking about her, LOL.

I pull over by the BB and spot this somewhat chunky WSW wearing a mostly black dress, with a few flower or circle prints on it. I've seen her before, I just don't know who she is. Her face is bland and hard looking, but she looks like she has a nice fat butt on her. Her hair is black, slick back and just below her neck. LE was too heavy to make a approach, even on foot.

I left the area and headed to Laurel. Joyce was acting shity, telling me she wouldn't do a car date if I couldn't find parking in her complex. She knows there are signs that read " resident parking only, violators will be towed. That's okay though, for the near future, when I can find a spot Infront of her building, so I can keep an eye on my vehicle, it'll be straight $20 BJ only for her, with a mouth full of goo after I slap by dick across her face and give her a noogie with it.

So, I hit up Dawn of Laurel, she says she's tied up. I'm like, so tell me how long. She hits me back and says it's going to be a while. I leave the area and she hits me back telling me she's home. I'm like, why didn't you give me a time table? I would've waited!

She says, she did a good job and got done early. Whatever, it was my turn now. I picked her up and we found a spot. She did the deed, and a blew a lot of frustration in her mouth. On the way back to her place, she tells me about Joyce and some WSW named Patty. I ask Dawn if she can introduce me to Patty. She agrees to give me her # , usually it's like pulling teeth, because neither Dawn or Joyce like giving out competition. As luck would have it, when I pulled up to Dawn's place, I see a older looking, but clean and chunky in a good way; white woman standing outside. I ask Dawn is that Patty? She says yep, and seems generally surprised that she's standing by the door. I get her # and we agree to meet up next weekend. You know, I think she was aware of me dropping Dawn off, and was there to get some business. Dawn told me she lives in the same apartment with her. She probably overheard Dawn's old man on the phone with her telling him she was on the way back and stepped out to meet / take some of Dawn's dates. Dawn says she's looking for dates.

RANT !

After all the fucking postings I've done for Joyce, she says some crap like that to me ! I'm probably the reason for half , if not most of her dates . She can't walk the 198 strip because of legal issues . She's got a mouth full of smugo coming her way !You should have looked up Heaven on Wilkens and Payson.

BoloBellgrande
09-25-16, 12:36
You should have looked up Heaven on Wilkens and Payson.I text the # I had for her earlier in the evening; and Payson was off limits last night when I was there. LE was right at the corner standing outside their cars parked in the street looking at cars passing through. There were no SW on Payson last night . Besides that , I hear she's charging BP rates walking the west side . I wanted to see for myself , but she didn't answer me , nor was she around last night .

I heard from a reliable source , she's charging 200 for butt sex . She told me 50 when I was with her at Pierre's place on our first date months ago .

JanusCanal84
09-25-16, 15:35
Oi lads I was around the W / W yesterday afternoon and damn there were nothing but homicides and traffic wardens. CB was filled with nothing but blue guys. Did a few loops on both areas and on Fairhaven I did see this one cutie. She was short and had a black skirt and red top. Her walk was very distinct as if she walked with both her knees to clutching together. Anyways there area was hotter than Tobasco.

Wilkens was a hotbed with activity but with the presence of the old bill. I eventually saw little Natalie on Monroe but as I turned the corner she vanished. Same thing with Arab Kandi found her by the circle with a bama. Then a red-head caught my eye walking on Ramsey. I parked she got in and told me her name was Heaven. Red-head 5'3 petite a little older but a true GILF. I say that because with our conversation to my spot she was telling me her eldest children of 6 has a daughter. She is soft spoken but still has a cool mind. We get to my spot and damn I don't know if she was horny or my good looks helped but the experience was intense. Her BBBJ skills was tip top nice and slow with a DT and gave my jacobs a good Polish. By then I suited up and we got going CG with dirty talk and she was just kissing me all over my neck and ears. Went to mish and with no cpmlaints kept taking a pounding. Turned to K9 were I popped a week long load I still kept going even after my pop and she didn't stop or complain. I would say instead of me f**king her it was the other way around. As the more I got into it so did she.

Dropped her back around yellow taped area in front of the local PD. She did gave me her digits and I will repeat provided she doesn't lose or gets her phone stolen.

BigPappay
09-25-16, 17:38
Something happened near P's last night. LE all over the area?

BoloBellgrande
09-25-16, 18:13
Something happened near P's last night. LE all over the area?I was around between 1:00 and 1:30 , and there wasn't a soul walking around for two blocks in either direction of Brunswick. Pierre's door was shut, and I didn't see anyone coming or going from his place. It was a ghost town around that area. Have you noticed the lights? That street is lit up like a movie set at night. You can see all the way down the street to Frederick Ave from Wilkins at night.

There doing the same thing on S Payson now. From Wilkins Ave to Ashton and crossing Ramsay straight up S Payson. I wonder how long it's going to take them to realize they should be doing that at Ramsay and S Monroe, next to the Busy Bee. You can't turn your head and look at on coming traffic without some dope dealer shouting at you asking if you want some ready.

Cls9637
09-25-16, 18:44
Something happened near P's last night. LE all over the area?There was a shooting on Payson and a fatal car wreck at Wilkens and Brunswick.

Clix
09-25-16, 19:50
Sadistic Mongers ruin the game for those of us who are gentlemongers. I do no trust a man who mistreats a sex worker. They need to go to East Eager Street and learn what it is luck to be deal with sadistic males.People who rough up sex workers in any form are trash unless it is to protect themselves.

NiteTimer
09-25-16, 20:00
I text the # I had for her earlier in the evening; and Payson was off limits last night when I was there. LE was right at the corner standing outside their cars parked in the street looking at cars passing through. There were no SW on Payson last night . Besides that , I hear she's charging BP rates walking the west side . I wanted to see for myself , but she didn't answer me , nor was she around last night .

I heard from a reliable source , she's charging 200 for butt sex . She told me 50 when I was with her at Pierre's place on our first date months ago .Actually I wasn't super impressed. She gave good oral, but stopped to go smoke a cigarette. My mood was gone, so we never finished.

A lot of time spent on copping, shooting & primping; small amount of time on the actual work.

I was impressed by a lady named Angela I met in front of the church. Thought she was the one from January but was mistaken. Fine little thing; pretty .
Well worth the time. Says she only indulges on her time. Moving to glen burnie, so took my number.

Met up w / Shana finally and had the best sex of the weekend. We've been trying to connect for a long time. She was worth it.

Heaven says she'v moving north to Boston or Maine. Good luck w that. She says she doesn't want to get on program. Loves getting high.

Well, it shows.

Did say Jalin has a man running her now, so she won't be easy to get ahold of, but is a round Loch Raven side now.

SirDrDunk
09-25-16, 20:02

RANT !

After all the fucking postings I've done for Joyce, she says some crap like that to me ! I'm probably the reason for half , if not most of her dates . She can't walk the 198 strip because of legal issues . She's got a mouth full of smugo coming her way !First of all why would she want you to park in a complex where your vehicle can get towed as for this Patty does she wear glasses.

BoloBellgrande
09-25-16, 20:39
I guess she just doesn't give a shit. I'm not about to risk damage to my vehicle and money out my pocket for her. I'll just wait, I'll start seeing Patty, who she knows. She won't like that.

I actually asked her the other night if she knew anyone other than Dawn I could see for a BJ. She said no. I found out from Dawn, Joyce was walking 198 with Patty for 3 days in the same dress. So, she could have set me up with Patty. Speaking of dresses, I asked her if she had one she could wear on a car date for easy access, she claimed she didn't have a dress to wear. Like I said, she's strictly a 20 dollar BJ for the time being. She's no spring chicken. She'll be hitting me up asking me to post or come see her.

Cls9637
09-26-16, 05:36
Actually I wasn't super impressed. She gave good oral, but stopped to go smoke a cigarette. My mood was gone, so we never finished.

A lot of time spent on copping, shooting & primping; small amount of time on the actual work.

I was impressed by a lady named Angela I met in front of the church. Thought she was the one from January but was mistaken. Fine little thing; pretty .
Well worth the time. Says she only indulges on her time. Moving to glen burnie, so took my number.

Met up w / Shana finally and had the best sex of the weekend. We've been trying to connect for a long time. She was worth it.

Heaven says she'v moving north to Boston or Maine. Good luck w that. She says she doesn't want to get on program. Loves getting high.

Well, it shows.

Did say Jalin has a man running her now, so she won't be easy to get ahold of, but is a round Loch Raven side now.Moving back home to Maine is one of the terms of Heaven's probation. She was supposed to be gone already.

Cashout always advertises girls as being in the Loch Raven area. He provides the incall location.

BoloBellgrande
09-26-16, 05:37
Actually I wasn't super impressed. She gave good oral, but stopped to go smoke a cigarette. My mood was gone, so we never finished.

Well, it shows.

Did say Jalin has a man running her now, so she won't be easy to get ahold of, but is a round Loch Raven side now.They're going to come down if she keeps on the way she's going. She's already too thin now. When the dates start drying up, so will the money for her services. I'll catch up with her then, if she's not too far gone physically.

Bobs Big Boy
09-26-16, 14:36
I met Lilly the other day. At first I though she was little Sara until I got closer. Cute girl but I didn't date her because she seemed too hesitant about leaving the area and that usually winds up as a lousy date. I will try again after she's been around a little while and gets more comfortable.I've met Lily a few times. And she's been awesome. She's 24, from Salisbury, and has been around for just a few months. She really gets into the sex, and has sweet tiny nipples. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, and as far as I can tell she's not out all the time.

Good personality, good sense of humor.

EasyLuvr
09-26-16, 18:17
Spent two hours cruising Wilkens without seeing anything until around 3. Little Bree waved me down near the circle so we headed over to P's place for some fun. She always provides great service with no hassles. Slammed her mish for 14 minutes with no complaining, slid out and plastered her belly button. Cleaned up and dropped her off on Pratt. Sure wish P would let me clean out all that junk in the room. Does Baltimore have a bulk trash service?

KongQueror
09-26-16, 18:25
Hey NT, where did you run into Shana? I been trying to find that girl, with no luck. Thanks.

Well, it shows.

Did say Jalin has a man running her now, so she won't be easy to get ahold of, but is a round Loch Raven side now.

JankMaster
09-26-16, 20:35
Had 2 great his with this young chic named Valerie. Both times I caught her by the circle. Short. Kinda long blonde hair. Head game was on point. Lots of deepthroating. Snatch was crazy tight.

Crofton33
09-26-16, 20:48
I have to say how deeply sadden I am to report that we have lost a true beauty. RIP Amy.

NiteTimer
09-26-16, 23:23
Hey NT, where did you run into Shana? I been trying to find that girl, with no luck. Thanks.Silkens & fulton.

NiteTimer
09-27-16, 07:10
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1564/heaven.html

SamEyeAm
09-27-16, 11:12
Just came back from a business trip this morning and before I headed to work I decided drive down Wilkins. Extremely slim pickings. Then I spotted a tall girl on Wilkins near Bentalou. She had black hair, black cloths, a few tattoos, and bright red lipstick on. She looked way too good to be a SW but when I checked her out as I drove by she noticed and kinda signaled for me to make a loop. As I pulled up, she was very hesitant about approaching. But once she got in she asked me not to move the car yet and then did an LE check and asked what I was interested in and how much I was going to spend (overpriced for a SW on Wilkins). Seemed weird but I was thinking with the little brains at this point. We agreed on a price, she then waved out the window (I assume to a boyfriend) and we were off. She did try asking for more money but I told her I didn't have any more on me. At this point I knew it was a mistake but I was past the point of rational thinking. I mentioned going to my spot but she wasn't comfortable there. Then she suggested a spot, but once we got near there, I nixed that idea. We then decided to park near the shopping center for a little head game. She asked me to keep an eye out, and told me to look out for a guy in a camo tshirt (her boyfriend). I put a cover on, and as I did, she asked if I was quick or if I take a long time. Ultimately I ended up with a CBJ. Mic skills were mediocre. I did enjoy seeing lipstick smears all over the cover. She asked me to let her know when I was about to cum. When I said I was curing, she immediately stopped, said "there you go," and jumped out of the car.

She's pretty, she did perform, and I didn't get robbed but I'm definitely avoiding in the future.

Klove48
09-27-16, 11:34
Had 2 great his with this young chic named Valerie. Both times I caught her by the circle. Short. Kinda long blonde hair. Head game was on point. Lots of deepthroating. Snatch was crazy tight.She's a great date when she is sober. A definite GFE.

BigPappay
09-27-16, 12:18
Any info on Julia who works the Pontiac Ave area of BP. See her walking regularly, suppose to hook up tomorrow. WSW with straight hair, nice legs, chest looks small.

BWIFunTimes
09-27-16, 14:48
Pretty quiet out on the WW loop today not a lot out there for how nice it was outside. Picked up Annie this afternoon near the circle on Wilkens. She could not have been nicer. Did the LE check and road around for a few minutes before finding a semi-secluded spot in the park. Standard fare and then a very nice BBBJ to completion. I have zero complaints. She was nice, personable and could hold a decent conversation. I would repeat.

OskarM
09-27-16, 19:51
I have to say how deeply sadden I am to report that we have lost a true beauty. RIP Amy.RIP, her sis is still around but nowhere near the fun attitude.

Laxxx
09-27-16, 20:57
Does anyone have any contact info for Amber, formerly of BP and then a condo in GB?

Any help appreciated.

NiteTimer
09-27-16, 21:51
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1565/heaven-2.html

Dale3136
09-28-16, 12:38
Pick up Leslie last night wish I would have put her back out of the car. Not a good experience at all. Very poor Oral skills wasn't worth $30 not even $10 To all the other mongers if you pick her up and she tells your name please for your own good put her out of the car.

Dale3136
09-28-16, 12:50
Leslie was the worst experience I ever had picking up any girl grouchy mean and new skill and all she walks in Brooklyn if you pick her up put her right back out of the car.

BoloBellgrande
09-28-16, 13:25
There seems to be some confusion concerning Annie and Arab Kandi. Annie in the post I wrote, is Brenda's daughter. She is Caucasian, and has blonde hair. She has the gift that will take your life.

CowboysFan
09-28-16, 15:41
Picked her up the other night around midnight on Pontiac and 4th. Wasn't much out but she appeared to have a pretty smile. She was 5'7 pretty thin A size titties once cop checked. Had a good attitude which made me like her. Negotiated normal rates with a tip. Went to my spot for a bbbjwcim. Took direction well and paid attention to the boys when asked. Would gladly repeat. Phone out of minutes. Always ask their name before scooping so if there's bad reviews, you know not to let them in your car. When I herd her say Lacy, I didn't remember hearing anything bad about her so I said jump in!She now lives and works off Fairhaven. Also this is not the dirty blonde 26 year old Lacy. Two different Lacy's.

CowboysFan
09-28-16, 15:48
Oh shit, I hit the wrong button before.I picked her up the other night on some side street off Fairhaven. She took direction well and but put me in a rush. Afterwards she nodded off. It kinda shocked me. Her eyes just rolled back like she was knocked out. Would repeat but speak on the rush before hand. Didn't ask for her number.

CashOut
09-28-16, 20:09
The guy I call ghost has the cocktails available again. So if you need some discreet help don't hesitate to call him because most of us gamble sometime out there.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/std-cocktails-are-available-24-7-if-needed-no-embarrassing-wait-at-the-emergency-room-md-area/12043293

CashOut
09-28-16, 20:29
I decide I wanted to knock on the back door of Chelsea house last week because I was told that it was already open. Of course I always have fun with this one so you all enjoy but I'm pretty sure ain't won't be long before you all knock at the back door as well.

http://www.ccptube.com/album/139/lil-terri-bka-chelsea-on-wilkens-ave.html

BoloBellgrande
09-28-16, 20:39
West side idol Crystal is back. She's hanging around the Brooklyn area, for how long, I don't know. On a personal not; I wish she'd go back home to her grandmothers house. There's been too many familiar faces losing themselves to the lifestyle lately.

PLEASE look out for her if Brooklyn is your stroll. She's a sweetheart, and she truly is one of the good ones. No attitude, no drama, she just wants to please you and get paid, so she can do her thing. Treat her right!

Crg3400
09-28-16, 21:17
Does anyone have any contact info for Amber, formerly of BP and then a condo in GB?

Any help appreciated.Is this the Amber you looking for. She emptied out my wallet when my back was turned. She working on WYP.

Sportsfan1234
09-28-16, 22:13
Was she kind of tall, brunette with glasses? I picked up a Leslie with that description about 3 weeks ago in Brooklyn. I had a room at a motel though. The Leslie that I picked up reminded me of a librarian. The BJ was not good but she didn't complain when I pushed those long legs up in the air and then over my shoulders and fucked her hard.

Leslie was the worst experience I ever had picking up any girl grouchy mean and new skill and all she walks in Brooklyn if you pick her up put her right back out of the car..

SamEyeAm
09-28-16, 23:35
Picked up Arab Kandi (Annie) by the loop today after work. She was really grateful because it was raining pretty hard and she said she was very cold. She's extremely personable and we had a good conversation. Went to my spot and I opted for a quick CBJ. Will definitely repeate.

Hovito
09-28-16, 23:44
Is this the Amber you looking for. She emptied out my wallet when my back was turned. She working on WYP.She just hit me up earlier today with a new number wanting to get together. I didn't respond, been too busy with some UTR FWB. Got to find a better hiding place for the wallet bro. We all know if they see the $$$ its gone. PM for the number if anybody is interested.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 03:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 08:08
Was she kind of tall, brunette with glasses? I picked up a Leslie with that description about 3 weeks ago in Brooklyn. I had a room at a motel though. The Leslie that I picked up reminded me of a librarian. The BJ was not good but she didn't complain when I pushed those long legs up in the air and then over my shoulders and fucked her hard.

.Yes that was the one never again for me I'll stick with Brandi sweet girl there I seen Leslie out in the rain last night hope she was out there all night.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 08:30
Has anyone seen Sadie she was a Cutis Bay girl. Sexy as hell if any one has any info let me know.

Laxxx
09-29-16, 08:49
Is this the Amber you looking for. She emptied out my wallet when my back was turned. She working on WYP.That is indeed our little blonde. Sorry to hear she snatched your cash. That has not been my experience. But I only take the cash she's going to get and lock my wallet away before going in.

Thanks to the membership for their intel.

Lax.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 10:48
Is this the Amber you looking for. She emptied out my wallet when my back was turned. She working on WYP.Anna / Amber Gives the best head of any out there. Wish she was still in Brooklyn miss that one bad But like all them girls out there you got to hide any money from them she only got me for $20 left on my table at my home but I forgive that She give such good head I never been able to get past that just don't want her to stop. But one day I got to have the rest She has a sweet look ass on her.

Chico
09-29-16, 11:00
I decide I wanted to knock on the back door of Chelsea house last week because I was told that it was already open. Of course I always have fun with this one so you all enjoy but I'm pretty sure ain't won't be long before you all knock at the back door as well.

http://www.ccptube.com/album/139/lil-terri-bka-chelsea-on-wilkens-ave.htmlWhere can I find this little spinner?

Baltimoronic
09-29-16, 12:59
No faces, but discerning mongers will recognize a pussy or three.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/10-Maryland-Cumshots-Pussies-You-May-Know-29178461

RichK56
09-29-16, 15:31

Thanks!

Baltoman.Is this your girl? http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lacey-come-play/14938705 The hair sparked my interest.

Baltoman
09-29-16, 17:59
No I don't think so. The girl on Harford had three tone hair. Light blond and light green on top, the rest was brown. But this girl was also thin. Wrong side of town. But hey, that's what cars are for, LOL!

Thanks anyway!

Baltoman.

Is this your girl? http://maryland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lacey-come-play/14938705 The hair sparked my interest.

KongQueror
09-29-16, 19:07
Thanks for the info.

Silkens & fulton.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 19:58
Jessica the Little Latino sexy girl. Has a big Cell following but when they don't call her she walks like all of them she must give her pharmacist the money so she does what she has to do seen her the other night on 10th St. In Brooklyn shaken that fine little ass about 1030 at night she's a regular at Tim's they know her very very well says she don't walk but that's where I found her Had a good time with her at Tim's for the first 10 minutes then she started crying and complaining.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 20:16
Does she ever stop working I went on my run today even though it was a rainy day. Was in BP 5 times today my work I'm there a lot from 430 am till 4 pm. Every time I went through there Leslie was out same clothes all Night and day does she ever go home for some hygiene maybe she should carry a bar soap and take a shower the next few days while it's raining.

Dale3136
09-29-16, 20:26
That was my last post about Leslie if you pick her up you get what you get the Beachy crying whining 28-year-old who looks like she's 40 rode hard and put back wet dirty of the dirty Brooklyn girls have fun you been Worn for the last time he careful my fellow Myers had to go to the doctor today not good.

Thaman
09-29-16, 20:33
I have known Amber / Anna for about 4 years now. During that time, I have never had a problem with her. There were times when I nodded off with my wallet in full view and she never touched it. She is one of the few I can trust.

Yes, her head game is top notch. One of the best, if not the best, out there.

Stay safe.

Anna / Amber Gives the best head of any out there. Wish she was still in Brooklyn miss that one bad But like all them girls out there you got to hide any money from them she only got me for $20 left on my table at my home but I forgive that She give such good head I never been able to get past that just don't want her to stop. But one day I got to have the rest She has a sweet look ass on her.

CowboysFan
09-29-16, 22:09
Has anyone seen Sadie she was a Cutis Bay girl. Sexy as hell if any one has any info let me know.I caught her a few weeks ago on fairhaven. Took a CBJ for the standard tuition. She was hot and sweaty from walking. She had some bad acne on her face.

FromUnder
09-29-16, 22:20
Just came back from a business trip this morning and before I headed to work I decided drive down Wilkins. Extremely slim pickings. Then I spotted a tall girl on Wilkins near Bentalou. She had black hair, black cloths, a few tattoos, and bright red lipstick on. She looked way too good to be a SW but when I checked her out as I drove by she noticed and kinda signaled for me to make a loop. As I pulled up, she was very hesitant about approaching. But once she got in she asked me not to move the car yet and then did an LE check and asked what I was interested in and how much I was going to spend (overpriced for a SW on Wilkins). Seemed weird but I was thinking with the little brains at this point. We agreed on a price, she then waved out the window (I assume to a boyfriend) and we were off. She did try asking for more money but I told her I didn't have any more on me. At this point I knew it was a mistake but I was past the point of rational thinking. I mentioned going to my spot but she wasn't comfortable there. Then she suggested a spot, but once we got near there, I nixed that idea. We then decided to park near the shopping center for a little head game. She asked me to keep an eye out, and told me to look out for a guy in a camo tshirt (her boyfriend). I put a cover on, and as I did, she asked if I was quick or if I take a long time. Ultimately I ended up with a CBJ. Mic skills were mediocre. I did enjoy seeing lipstick smears all over the cover. She asked me to let her know when I was about to cum. When I said I was curing, she immediately stopped, said "there you go," and jumped out of the car.

She's pretty, she did perform, and I didn't get robbed but I'm definitely avoiding in the future.I saw her Sunday night very pretty and tall must have caught her on a better night standard tuition and good service for me would repeat but wouldn't give out digits has a very jealous boy friend who thinks she just rips off dates and doesn't provide services.

FunShip75
09-30-16, 08:53
No I don't think so. The girl on Harford had three tone hair. Light blond and light green on top, the rest was brown. But this girl was also thin. Wrong side of town. But hey, that's what cars are for, LOL!

Thanks anyway!

Baltoman.Dang I saw a girl matching that exact desciption on the Denny's in Dundalk the other night. She was with another very skinny young brunette. Both looked like they could ge working girls.

SawPal
09-30-16, 13:40
I saw her Sunday night very pretty and tall must have caught her on a better night standard tuition and good service for me would repeat but wouldn't give out digits has a very jealous boy friend who thinks she just rips off dates and doesn't provide services.SamEyeAm only got a BJ from her. Did you tap her lady lips? How was her long and skinny body? Any track marks? Did you mention to tip her beforehand? If so maybe that's why you got better service?

Her boyfriend is waiting and watching her from his car, and tailing her, which allows her for a quick get away.

Happy One
09-30-16, 14:28
West side idol Crystal is back. She's hanging around the Brooklyn area, for how long, I don't know. On a personal not; I wish she'd go back home to her grandmothers house. There's been too many familiar faces losing themselves to the lifestyle lately.

PLEASE look out for her if Brooklyn is your stroll. She's a sweetheart, and she truly is one of the good ones. No attitude, no drama, she just wants to please you and get paid, so she can do her thing. Treat her right!She is up the Westside WW area, Payson, Wilkens and circle area. She says she could really use some help if you can today.

Annie / Amber says she is in Essex and not planning to come back to Brooklyn anytime soon. She does have some legal issues so be alert. I do miss her but there is talent closer without paying tolls and gas.

CowboysFan
09-30-16, 15:58
Said she was 19 years old. Picked her up the other night but came off in a rush. Wanted me to pull over right then. I just decided to take her back. Told her I didn't feel comfortable. Gave a 5 for her time. Anyone else ever scoop her? Claimed to be working off backpage as well. I'd say she was about 5'6 125 lbs. Had a little shake to her ass.

Laxxx
10-01-16, 05:53
Amber and BF / Hubby Mike each have some explaining to do with the authorities sometime down the road. Just a matter of time.

She is up the Westside WW area, Payson, Wilkens and circle area. She says she could really use some help if you can today.

Annie / Amber says she is in Essex and not planning to come back to Brooklyn anytime soon. She does have some legal issues so be alert. I do miss her but there is talent closer without paying tolls and gas.

Cls9637
10-01-16, 07:43
Natalie answered my call last week. Very unusual because her phone is usually dead. When you guys pick her up around the circle where she hangs if you have a car charger why not let her use it for the time that you're together? Natalie doesn't ask for much as far as drama and the other bullshit that a lot of the girls have. And she would really appreciate the offer.

When I went to pick her up she came out wearing this cute little black cocktail dress. I think the name "cocktail dress" is very appropriate for her because she had on absolutely nothing else. Dropped the dress and she was ready to go! Kind of funny because she never wears underwear but won't usually be caught outside without a bra.

We all know how sweet and cute Natalie is. All she wants to do is make a guy feel good and then be on her way. She does a great job with everything and keeps me coming back. Her pussy is quite tight and she complains that I hurt her, so I usually limit our sex and just go back to a blowjob. And she has the cutest little boobs and butt. While she doesn't like it she'll let you cum in her mouth but stand back because she's going to get it back out of her mouth as fast as possible. She hates the smell and taste of cum. But all around she's a great date and a fun girl. Nothing more can be said about her that hasn't already been said! Her number is available to those few contributing members who don't already have it.

BoloBellgrande
10-02-16, 01:30
I got a text from Crystal early this evening askinge if I would come see her. I haven't really been in the mood for mongering latley. But, it's Crystal, so I drove up to see her, and try and talk some sense into her. She says she's going home eventually. She's not looking forward to the conversation she's going to have with her Grandmother.

I tried to tell her, it's better to get yelled at by your folks, and sleep in a clean comfortable bed. She agreed, but I don't know when she's going to make that move.

It's been very worrisome latley, with Ranee on a down turn, Angela Schroeder / Strawberry passing, and hearing a second account of some kind of wrong doing regarding Shannon Poe's death is really taking the fun out of it all.

Cls9637
10-02-16, 11:22
Kandii has her phone back! Anyone with the 6501 number should give her a call. She's doing well with staying away from Wilkens after her bad experience there. She says the police found the guy and now the State's Attorney's office is determining how to charge him. But she's working strictly off her phone right now.

These are pictures from a couple weeks ago. We all know what a great body Kandii has and how well she knows how to use it. She's always a lot of fun! Give her a call.

As always, Kandii doesn't want her number passed around. She asks that if you would like to meet her send your name and number to me and I will forward it to her. Then it's entirely up to her if she calls you. That's where my involvement ends.

Happy One
10-02-16, 11:55
I told you all when I got my revenge I would let you all know in previous post who tried to set me up. Bridget last house S Pulaski. Was having coffee and dea agent was sitting next to me. Told him Bridget was a dealer and dealing out of her house. He thanked me for the tip and said he would turn it over to I don't remember who but that will start the wheels turning. If you are on the WW and pick her up or go into the house I would tell you you may get caught up in something you really don't want to be in. Bridget is an older girl, dark hair, legs marked up pretty bad, I believe someone posted a picture on here awhile back, maybe flying nun. NiteTimer, she talks way to much just for general info so its probably true on all of us.

Be Safe Be Careful.

PitMan187
10-02-16, 13:34
Are both dead. Some very pickings this morning.

Norman2759
10-02-16, 13:53
Ref. BBG's note below and subsequent replies. What Crystal are we talking about, is it either of the pictures below? Sorry for the face hides, but am hoping the pictures are otherwise recognizable. One is the rail-thin Crystal with light brown hair, the other with darker hair but also very petite. BBG's post said she's a Brooklyn asset, the only other Crystals I know there are nice enough but no legends. Thanks. Norm.

PLEASE look out for her if Brooklyn is your stroll. She's a sweetheart, and she truly is one of the good ones. No attitude, no drama, she just wants to please you and get paid, so she can do her thing. Treat her right!

BoloBellgrande
10-02-16, 14:09
Ref. BBG's note below and subsequent replies. What Crystal are we talking about, is it either of the pictures below? Sorry for the face hides, but am hoping the pictures are otherwise recognizable. One is the rail-thin Crystal with light brown hair, the other with darker hair but also very petite. BBG's post said she's a Brooklyn asset, the only other Crystals I know there are nice enough but no legends. Thanks. Norm.My Crystal is not your Crystal.

ThomasTrain1
10-02-16, 14:21
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/white-girl-in-town/14661440

ThomasTrain1
10-02-16, 14:22
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/white-girl-in-town/14661440

Met her recently on WWE loop. Will date if info advisable.

Cls9637
10-02-16, 18:20
I got a text from Crystal early this evening askinge if I would come see her. I haven't really been in the mood for mongering latley. But, it's Crystal, so I drove up to see her, and try and talk some sense into her. She says she's going home eventually. She's not looking forward to the conversation she's going to have with her Grandmother.

I tried to tell her, it's better to get yelled at by your folks, and sleep in a clean comfortable bed. She agreed, but I don't know when she's going to make that move.

It's been very worrisome latley, with Ranee on a down turn, Angela Schroeder / Strawberry passing, and hearing a second account of some kind of wrong doing regarding Shannon Poe's death is really taking the fun out of it all.

Ref. BBG's note below and subsequent replies. What Crystal are we talking about, is it either of the pictures below? Sorry for the face hides, but am hoping the pictures are otherwise recognizable. One is the rail-thin Crystal with light brown hair, the other with darker hair but also very petite. BBG's post said she's a Brooklyn asset, the only other Crystals I know there are nice enough but no legends. Thanks. Norm.This is Crystal. She was in Brooklyn for a few days but is now back around the circle. When I saw her today she was talking about going back to her Grandmothers. She just isn't ready to yet. Just like most girls, being clean for a while and eating properly has caused her to put on weight but she still has all the skills and personality that made her the original SW Idol. Crystal is one of those few around there who is a genuinely nice person who really likes doing a good job and making sure the guy is quite happy. She has a phone but no minutes on it. As soon as she gets minutes, whenever that may be, she says I can give her number out. Don't hold your breath waiting for her to get minutes, though. You all know how that works. Minutes on a phone are fairly low priority.

NiteTimer
10-02-16, 19:49
I told you all when I got my revenge I would let you all know in previous post who tried to set me up. Bridget last house S Pulaski. Was having coffee and dea agent was sitting next to me. Told him Bridget was a dealer and dealing out of her house. He thanked me for the tip and said he would turn it over to I don't remember who but that will start the wheels turning. If you are on the WW and pick her up or go into the house I would tell you you may get caught up in something you really don't want to be in. Bridget is an older girl, dark hair, legs marked up pretty bad, I believe someone posted a picture on here awhile back, maybe flying nun. NiteTimer, she talks way to much just for general info so its probably true on all of us.

Be Safe Be Careful.I never had the pleasure. Not out that much anymore anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

NiteTimer
10-02-16, 19:53
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1007/crystal-worx.html

Norman2759
10-02-16, 20:28
Thanks for this and the other replies; the Crystal in this post isn't a person I've ever met. It's been a pretty popular provider name, more than a few Crystals floating around in recent years. - Norm.

This is Crystal. She was in Brooklyn for a few days but is now back around the circle. When I saw her today she was talking about going back to her Grandmothers. She just isn't ready to yet. Just like most girls, being clean for a while and eating properly has caused her to put on weight but she still has all the skills and personality that made her the original SW Idol. Crystal is one of those few around there who is a genuinely nice person who really likes doing a good job and making sure the guy is quite happy. She has a phone but no minutes on it. As soon as she gets minutes, whenever that may be, she says I can give her number out. Don't hold your breath waiting for her to get minutes, though. You all know how that works. Minutes on a phone are fairly low priority.

PitMan187
10-02-16, 21:39
Pretty mixed black girl. Her head is good and improved, and she super wet and tight. Wearing a black dress. Check her out. She as no working phone. She working the circle tonight

FunMarylandGuy
10-02-16, 23:50
This is Crystal. She was in Brooklyn for a few days but is now back around the circle. When I saw her today she was talking about going back to her Grandmothers. She just isn't ready to yet. Just like most girls, being clean for a while and eating properly has caused her to put on weight but she still has all the skills and personality that made her the original SW Idol. Crystal is one of those few around there who is a genuinely nice person who really likes doing a good job and making sure the guy is quite happy. She has a phone but no minutes on it. As soon as she gets minutes, whenever that may be, she says I can give her number out. Don't hold your breath waiting for her to get minutes, though. You all know how that works. Minutes on a phone are fairly low priority.I don't get out like I used to. But if more gals gave service like this Crystal I would be out more. Wonderful provider.

Klove48
10-03-16, 03:13
I never had the pleasure. Not out that much anymore anyways. Thanks for the heads up.I would have never guessed that Bridget would set somebody up like that, but I guess I should expect anything from a SWer. Been knowing her for years and come to think of it, she ran of with $20 of mine about 2 yrs ago before she got locked up, so "the flying nun" is capable of of no good antics. Too bad because she has some of the best BBBJ out there. Peace.

Klove48
10-03-16, 03:15

Be Safe Be Careful.

I never had the pleasure. Not out that much anymore anyways. Thanks for the heads up.I would have never guessed that Bridget would set somebody up like that, but I guess I should expect anything from a SWer. Been knowing her for years and come to think of it, she ran off with $20 of mine about 2 yrs ago before she got locked up, so "the flying nun" is capable of no good antics. Too bad because she has some of the best BBBJ out there. Peace.

AbsoluteSavage
10-03-16, 14:56
Anyone familiar with the Harford road area? I've seen a redhead walking a couple of times that looks familiar as hell. White, 30 ish, curvy aka nice ass, short orangeish red hair. Maybe a civie but I doubt it, I've always been too busy when I've seen her to stop and see if she needed a ride.

LoveDemAzn
10-03-16, 15:18
Pick up her up at her place and drove her to McDonald before hitting the notel. We had a small chat before getting it on. Great girl and BJ skills is awesome. She couldn't go up too cause her leg is hurting. I was fine with it. Finish up and drop her off. Will see her again. Thanks CLS or CTjohn for passing my info to her.

Lee22
10-03-16, 15:27
If Bree gets her phone working can you shoot me the digits? How big is she as far as pregnancy? Got a pic?

ThroatPlunger
10-04-16, 00:02

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/10-Maryland-Cumshots-Pussies-You-May-Know-29178461Second one looked like Kiara. Most of the rest were too fat for me to even consider.

BigPappay
10-04-16, 08:53
Second one looked like Kiara. Most of the rest were too fat for me to even consider.Fat girls need love too!!

Mr Mojo Risin
10-04-16, 13:34
Lazy with reporting so throwing recent romps in one report- picked up Diane on Ramsay, older WSW, close to 40, hair up in a bun, brunette, not the best looking however her legs looked fantastic in her shorts. She commented on guys passing her by because she is not marked up. I didn't see any signs on use on her though she admitted to it. Nice smooth body, she said she doesn't come out much and I believe it. Vag felt great and I didn't last long with her. Saw her after that but she was walking with her daughter and grand kid. Hope to see her again. Hooked up with B, Bee or whatever. While she looked great (face was clear and her hair was longer), the service was flat out bad. Months ago she was ripping my clothes off in the car, this time she was complaining left and right. Damn shame. Had lousy attitude too, basically told her off when I left, won't repeat. Lastly, have seen Mandie a couple of times. Blonde, thick with a huge chest (DD she told me). Very enjoyable time with her, got the digits, days later she text me with a new number, so picked her up again. She was on Wilkins. She said she was clean but is now back out there. Going to take advantage before the streets takes her body away. Didn't ask about giving her number out so don't bug me.

SeoulFood
10-04-16, 14:18
Second one looked like Kiara. Most of the rest were too fat for me to even consider.Last is definitely kiara. Tattoo and location undeniable.

NiteTimer
10-04-16, 22:58
Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

Hit me up.

NiteTimer
10-04-16, 23:03
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1303/star-slamming.html

NiteTimer
10-04-16, 23:07
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1301/superstar.html

MystRyan
10-05-16, 00:18
Natalie is by the circle. Slow night.

ShadesOfGray
10-05-16, 04:56
Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

Hit me up.Clean out your inbox.

Cls9637
10-05-16, 05:48

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/10-Maryland-Cumshots-Pussies-You-May-Know-29178461The second one and the last one are definitely Kiara.

Gonzo64
10-05-16, 15:14
Some Recent Stuff:

Taylor from Fairhaven and CB Pontiac: As usual. A complete disaster! I try to give her another chance and it always turns to crap. No, I probably will never learn. I've wasted so much money on her. Also, I'm getting sick of her touting how she is the most beautiful and the #1 wanted girl in the area. She is a pain in the ass.

Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.

Monica from Fairhaven an BP Pontiac. Yes, the one that was in jail. Very nice girl. Decent oral. Her right arm is really swollen from the needles. Last time I was with her she really smelt bad. But all in all, a good date.

Bree from the circle. Skinny girl. Sometimes wears glasses. I don't know. She just seems a little weird for me. Not great oral.

Kristen from Fairhaven. Cute girl with the unique walk. Got some requests to meet her about two weeks ago but declined. I have not seen her walking recently. As stated before, I don't trust her.

That's all I got for now.

PitMan187
10-05-16, 15:32
I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.

NiteTimer
10-05-16, 15:51
I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.Cameras working right now.

BoloBellgrande
10-05-16, 17:45
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 as few hrs.

YellaPerch
10-05-16, 19:07
Cruised down Wilkins today, spied skinny dawn on the stoop by Payson. Pulled over and made the scoop. Headed to her spot. Nice clean safe house. Got busy, no drama, works hard, tight cootch and decent BBBJ skills. Always a great attitude. Filled her like a donut cleaned up and dropped her off where I picked her up. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

FunShip75
10-05-16, 20:45
Saw her in a tight short dress and heels at the Royal Farms on Washington and Monroe begging every guy in the lot for dollars. A guy tried to pick her up but doesn't look like she was interested and just wanted money. She was there for a bit but did eventually hop in someone's car and they drove off.

Tbroi2
10-05-16, 21:48
Fat girls need love too!!But the third one. OMG, what a phat kitten. If anyone could tell me who that was, I'd hit that.

raBBit

Tbroi2
10-05-16, 21:50

Hit me up.Please hook a brother up. Or anyone at that who has her recent number. Think I'd actually do a road trip for her. Miss that one a bit myself.

raBBit

NiteTimer
10-05-16, 23:36
http://www.ccptube.com/video/876/sweet-young-pussy.html

NiteTimer
10-05-16, 23:37
http://www.ccptube.com/video/395/katluv2.html

PitMan187
10-06-16, 00:24
It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.

MoJulius
10-06-16, 01:52
Met Christine or Christina can't remember which on Harford rd tonight around 10. Prob 5'8 thin long straight dark hair. Cute with a little dark complexion. Said she only comes out very briefly a few times a wk. Turns out I remembered her frm yrs ago. Very cool and easy to talk to. Very accommodating as well. Got bbbjcimws for standard rates. Very good at what she does. Was takin a bit so I was rubbing her ass and she unbuttoned for me so I had easy access to her bkdoor. Once I started playin with her ass.

It didn't take long. No complaining at all. All inputs available. No digits bt I gave her mine. Wait and see. If you catch her treat her well. Sweet girl. Be safe. Mo.

TheDarkSkorpio
10-06-16, 04:35
It was extremely hot up Brooklyn Park but I decided to look anyways. Some action but they were with other guys so, I didn't pursue. Came up on Jeffrey&8, this chick said she wasn't working but flagged me down when I turned around. Told me she was trying to get a fix and needed money, Sign 1. As I start driving down the street, she ask me if she can get the money up front, Sign 2. I told her No. Told her again, I'm just getting mines and I'm gone, she says ok. Found a dark alley, gave her. 5, start going at it, she complaining about how I am hurting her, Sign 3. Now I'm irritated, then she fabricate a story saying she saw someone in the alley walking to a trashcan, Sign 4. Now Mr J. Is rock hard and now she don't want to do it anymore. Instead of arguing with her, I told her to just give me half my money back, she didn't obviously and starts talking about how I'm treating her like a Prstute, NO S*#T. I just let it go as a lost.

Did meet this sexy little thank named Trish w / tats on her chest. Not too bad looking, small but cute frame by up Washburn&3rd. I let her know and she cut me a break with. 4 and she didn't argue, nice CBJ, and nice kitty. She did tell me not to worry, karma will get that chick. Dropped Trish off and will be my go-to now.

Be careful out there, there were a lot of LEO out there just staked out, arked and unmarked.

Happy One
10-06-16, 08:26
It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.You should have been out there early evening was like a pussy convention, no LE at all thru out areas, even some different talent not scene before. As usual most got picked up quick, but amazing to see that many together at same time.

Be Safe Be Careful.

MystRyan
10-06-16, 11:02
Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.

Bad Bad Boy
10-06-16, 13:56
Some Recent Stuff:
Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.

That's all I got for now.NATALIE is a nice girl, good luck in trying to catch up with her. I cruised the circle around noon to 1 pm, waited about 15 minutes, no Natalie, she wasn't expecting me. Did see a nice blond with a pony tail. Tats on her arms and shoulder, let her go another block up from the circle, I saw an attractive girl with jet black hair, I tried to cross the traffic, but when I got there she was gone.

I drove over to Washington BLVD, looking for BETH and BECKY, neither were out. Had enough and headed home. BBB.

Badboy1968
10-06-16, 15:57
Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.You would be well advised to NOT take that option.

BghLuv
10-06-16, 16:38
You should have been out there early evening was like a pussy convention, no LE at all thru out areas, even some different talent not scene before. As usual most got picked up quick, but amazing to see that many together at same time.

Be Safe Be Careful.Most certainly agree saw some nice way with decent bootys on the fair haven side but was Skeptical because of LE be careful guys.

CashOut
10-06-16, 16:39
Little Sara had some good stuff in between them nice legs the last time I saw her which is a couple yrs ago now. I kinda miss it and I wonder if its still good. (Let me know fellas).

I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.

BigPappay
10-06-16, 19:08
Little Sara had some good stuff in between them nice legs the last time I saw her which is a couple yrs ago now. I kinda miss it and I wonder if its still good. (Let me know fellas).

I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.Somebody has that thang all bent out of shape. Almost looks asian?

LovellWest100
10-06-16, 19:27
Noobie in the Baltimore Area. Did my research on the forum. Just want to know if there are any plump or BBW streetwalkers at the circle / Wilkens? In the mood for that type.

BoloBellgrande
10-06-16, 20:22
Somebody has that thang all bent out of shape. Almost looks asian?I saw little Sara a few weeks ago, and got a great BJ. Her body is horrid. She doesn't look anything like the pictures and vids anymore.

On a side note, I read a post about thin Dawn. The post was positive from that mongers perspective. Not that most SW don't have a unflattering physical appearance, but Dawn's body is marked up to the point it's stomach turning. I would warn you away from her if your libido isn't stronger than your sensibility. Bring a barf bag!

Tbroi2
10-06-16, 20:46
Today of Tales from the Wack Side, meet Starr. Use to be a SW in Bmores west side. Now living up in HTown past Frederick. So I decided to go see her, cause I had fun with her when she was around. Figured being clean and right out of rehab that she'd be good kitty to get a hold of. Not to mention the pics my man NTimer posted looked good. Well I should of known after all the back and forth texting that it would be, WACK. Well it was. I get there, and I thought I was going to get runned for my jewels cause the directions she gave took me into an alley. I park in the parking lot (if you really want to call it that), and park. There are a few of the local ghetto sitting outside. Not much really scares me off, but for you most probably would of bounced. I walk up, and she text me saying she wasn't even home. I'll come soon she says. Now I'm starting to think, should I go. I walk back to the car and turn it around ready for a quick escape. Then fifteen minutes later I get a text, mind you all the way up here she says her phone is dying. Tells me she'll be there soon. I wait, cause sometimes I really am dumb. Then here she finally comes. Bad limp. Begging for drink. We walk up to her place, and go inside. No power. Says its off til Saturday. Whatever, let's get to it. Then she ups the price. 2 I'm like I told you what I was giving you. . 6 and that's more than I ever have her. Then asked for the money. Mind you we still at the front door. I was going to go right there. I'm like when we get in the room I will. She copped an attitude and walked me to the room. I gave the money. She put it away, couldn't tell where cause it was hella dark in the hallway. Then walked out the room and went back to the kitchen. I was left in the room. If I saw where the money was I would of took it back, realtalk. She comes back, I'm standing in the hallway. Cause Yes I didn't trust. She is like stop acting like I'm going to rip you off. I was like stop acting like you going to rip me off. Whatever, she says what straight sex. I'm like give me head. Good head, finally something okay. Then pulls down her pants to her knees and bends over. WTF! Really, I drive all the way here and get some half ass doggie. Says her ankle is swollen and can't do anything more. I was like nope, take those pants off and lay on your back. Mind you it's pitch black and I can't see shyt. Pulls one leg out and stays dressed. Fuck it, I do the do. Fill her up and she complaints again for that. Man I'm done. Then she is like take me to Taco Bell to eat. I'm like okay. Make her limp down three flights of steroids and waited til she got to my car. Mind you I'm already in. Then started the car and drove off. Went to Taco Bell and ordered. Then I look over to see Starr agree wanted. That's when I realized she was not there in my car. Did I forget her, or purposely leave her at her damn house? What you think?

So fellaz save yourself the trip for she ain't worth it and gas isn't cheap. Wish I'd stay local. Well thanks for tuning into tonight's episode of. Tales from the Wack Side!

raBBit

Old School 62
10-06-16, 22:19

I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.Yeah, she had some good pussy hole, I was fortunate enough to raw dog her about' three times. Left a hefty load of cum nut in her.

ShadesOfGray
10-06-16, 23:27
Today of Tales from the Wack Side, meet Starr. Use to be a SW in Bmores west side. Now living up in HTown past Frederick. So I decided to go see her, cause I had fun with her when she was around. Figured being clean and right out of rehab that she'd be good kitty to get a hold of. Not to mention the pics my man NTimer posted looked good. Well I should of known after all the back and forth texting that it would be, WACK. Well it was. I get there, and I thought I was going to get runned for my jewels cause the directions she gave took me into an alley. I park in the parking lot (if you really want to call it that), and park. There are a few of the local ghetto sitting outside. Not much really scares me off, but for you most probably would of bounced. I walk up, and she text me saying she wasn't even home. I'll come soon she says. Now I'm starting to think, should I go. I walk back to the car and turn it around ready for a quick escape. Then fifteen minutes later I get a text, mind you all the way up here she says her phone is dying. Tells me she'll be there soon. I wait, cause sometimes I really am dumb. Then here she finally comes. Bad limp. Begging for drink. We walk up to her place, and go inside. No power. Says its off til Saturday. Whatever, let's get to it. Then she ups the price. 2 I'm like I told you what I was giving you. . 6 and that's more than I ever have her. Then asked for the money. Mind you we still at the front door. I was going to go right there. I'm like when we get in the room I will. She copped an attitude and walked me to the room. I gave the money. She put it away, couldn't tell where cause it was hella dark in the hallway. Then walked out the room and went back to the kitchen. I was left in the room. If I saw where the money was I would of took it back, realtalk. She comes back, I'm standing in the hallway. Cause Yes I didn't trust. She is like stop acting like I'm going to rip you off. I was like stop acting like you going to rip me off. Whatever, she says what straight sex. I'm like give me head. Good head, finally something okay. Then pulls down her pants to her knees and bends over. WTF! Really, I drive all the way here and get some half ass doggie. Says her ankle is swollen and can't do anything more. I was like nope, take those pants off and lay on your back. Mind you it's pitch black and I can't see shyt. Pulls one leg out and stays dressed. Fuck it, I do the do. Fill her up and she complaints again for that. Man I'm done. Then she is like take me to Taco Bell to eat. I'm like okay. Make her limp down three flights of steroids and waited til she got to my car. Mind you I'm already in. Then started the car and drove off. Went to Taco Bell and ordered. Then I look over to see Starr agree wanted. That's when I realized she was not there in my car. Did I forget her, or purposely leave her at her damn house? What you think?

So fellaz save yourself the trip for she ain't worth it and gas isn't cheap. Wish I'd stay local. Well thanks for tuning into tonight's episode of. Tales from the Wack Side!

raBBitI feel you dog. Took a trip to h-town the other day to sample that. Same swollen ankle, and dark room. Got me for 5 and that was a waste. I will not repeat.

NiteTimer
10-06-16, 23:37

I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.She going hard right now. Lost that sweet ass.

CowboysFan
10-06-16, 23:58
Picked her up the other night around midnight. She was about 5'5 120 lbs. Light light skinned black. Said she was half black half spanish. Seemed new to the game but took direction well. She had on sun glasses which came off odd to me at night. She kept them on the whole time. No cell at the moment. Would gladly repeat.

DapplzChamp
10-07-16, 00:33
Thanks for the heads up. When I used to see her over a year ago she was always erratic and it took forever to actually get started with her. Seems she hasn't changed much. What made me keep coming back was that she had a nice ass, especially after coming back from rehab. So I was tempted to hit her up this weekend. Guess I won't anymore.

raBBit

NiteTimer
10-07-16, 00:45
Thanks for the heads up. When I used to see her over a year ago she was always erratic and it took forever to actually get started with her. Seems she hasn't changed much. What made me keep coming back was that she had a nice ass, especially after coming back from rehab. So I was tempted to hit her up this weekend. Guess I won't anymore.Told her I can't come up because I'm at work and about to travel again. Tried to help her out.

Look like its back t the game for her. Apologies, dog brothers.

AceKing88
10-07-16, 06:20
Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.Assume they all have stds dude.

MystRyan
10-07-16, 09:21
You would be well advised to NOT take that option.Answer as expected. What do you think she has? Definitely not something I want to get but want to know what so I know whether I need to be worried despite using protection.

Baltoman
10-07-16, 14:29
Yeah I recently saw her to about a week ago. Pretty face. Pretty feet. Thin, about 5'7", 5'8" w / long brown hair. She's a very sweet girl and was easy to get along with. Under her cloths she picks her skin. There were lots of sores around her waist and lower. I will not opt for FS again. But I had no drama. So I would see her again for a BJ.

Baltoman.

Met Christine or Christina can't remember which on Harford rd tonight around 10. Prob 5'8 thin long straight dark hair. Cute with a little dark complexion. Said she only comes out very briefly a few times a wk. Turns out I remembered her frm yrs ago. Very cool and easy to talk to. Very accommodating as well. Got bbbjcimws for standard rates. Very good at what she does. Was takin a bit so I was rubbing her ass and she unbuttoned for me so I had easy access to her bkdoor. Once I started playin with her ass.

It didn't take long. No complaining at all. All inputs available. No digits bt I gave her mine. Wait and see. If you catch her treat her well. Sweet girl. Be safe. Mo.

Baltoman
10-07-16, 14:39
I saw a good looking blonde spinner on Washington Blvd at Bayard last night around 8:30 pm. She was dressed up like she worked at the block in heals and a short black dress, about 24, and her hair was up in a bun. She gave me the look a couple of times but would not come over to my car when I was stopped at the light. There was a guy across the street that appeared to be taking video or pics with his cellphone. I decided to pass. Did I miss out on something special?

Baltoman.

Badboy1968
10-07-16, 15:03
Answer as expected. What do you think she has? Definitely not something I want to get but want to know what so I know whether I need to be worried despite using protection.A more straightforward reply would violate forum rules, leading to deletion by Admin.

Happy One
10-07-16, 15:13
Vice has switched up cars, black 4 door, grey 4 door Hyndai, Jackson in one doesn't have his dreds & Bones in black Maxima.

Erin got a ride today by Mr Lash to grandmas house, she should have stayed in rehab.

Met tall Linsey at Payson and Wilkens the other day. She is trying the WW from East side after her visit to grandmas at the beginning of the month.

Met a real tall WS named Lisa that had beautiful legs up to her ass WOW, wish I had time to sample that.

Note to the guy in the brown conversion van, you are not cool at all. Going around to the working girls walking and asking if they need a ride. After you have driven down the street aways you tell them you are just hacking. Then you ask them for money which you know they don't have or they have to give you a BJ, you are a real piece of shit my man. If I see you I will follow you around like I did to the hooker hunter till you go home just sayin.

Looks like LE up to their show and tell again. They flood an area with a bunch of cars during certain times and then you only see one or two in between.

Be Safe Be Carefull.

DirtyOlePerv
10-07-16, 16:21
You would be well advised to NOT take that option.Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Mind letting a fellow brother know her gift?

I've raw dogged her holes many times and right now, now showing any physical signs of anything.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Checkumout
10-08-16, 03:44
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I've raw dogged her holes many times and right now, now showing any physical signs of anything.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.Can you PM me and give me heads up thanks.

VansVille2010
10-08-16, 03:45
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.I raw did her twice, months ago, was fine. But if she is doing many raw, maybe she now might have a problem, LOL.

LibidoLuvr
10-08-16, 08:31

raBBitWow. I always when up there to see her myself. I made arrangements to go see her yesterday. I'm glad I didn't. Thanks to you posting this. That's too far to drive for some BS.

LibidoLuvr
10-08-16, 08:46
I made arrangement to go see Star. But after I saw the post on her I changed my mind. Some since I had some free time. I took a ride down the way (w / w). Ran into Little 'sweet' Sara. She has gotten so skinny. But her head game is still on point. As we all know. After we was done the big head said lets home. But the little head said. I'm not ready to go home. So after dropped her. I cruised on down the circle. Saw Arab Anna. Had to see what all the hype was about. She didn't disspoint. Great bbjcim. Nice personality. No drama.

Be safe, be smart out there fellas!

Laxxx
10-08-16, 10:59
Anyone one got any intel on a petite, WSW redhead named Shannon, but also goes by Shayla, currently in Brooklyn. She has a semi reliable 914 number. PMs appreciated.

Shithead06
10-08-16, 13:32
Came up for a visit the other evening. Plenty of ladies out and about. Saw a tall BSW at the SA with her pants down peeing. She said come get in this pussy. Big old set of tits hanging out. Went to CB and saw Renee who was bitching because I didn't pick her up. Told her is she kept bitching I wouldn't ever again. Guess what? I will never pick her up again. Sometimes these girls need to remember customer service skills. Met a Mixed SW name Leah, and I had a great time. CBJ and pictures and videos for 40. I was going to hit everything for 50 and tip but her kitty smelled so bad I just couldn't hit her pussy or ass. Later on I picked up Lacy and got another CBJ which finished out my evening. Saw a lot of different and new faces out and about, W / W had nothing but used up SW's walking.

Shitty.

Checkumout
10-08-16, 15:01
Pm meand tell me what's up with Taylor just got her number but if she has damaged goods would like to know.

Brizmo
10-08-16, 19:11
My date with Taylor was a no go. She was was willing, I wasn't. Been trying to get in touch with Jewelz for over a week with no luck. I was texting Brittney, west side idol crystal's friend. She doesn't walk, she just comes in the city and hangs out at a semi private crack house and dates regulars and get high.

She was a little too mysterious via our text chat. It was to the point I wondered what the service would be like. Especially when she started bragging and saying how she was better than crystal. That shit always means I'm going to be dissapointed.

I decided to text Denise / Beast and see if she had someone she thinks I'd like. She sent me a picture of Tina. Never saw her before, but 40 got me anal, so I wasn't complaining. Sorry, no booty shot this time. We used Denise's place to date. She had to sneak me in the front door and down to the basement room to date. It was clean and all, but the ceiling was low and I kept bumping my head. Probably why I forgot to take pictures. Service was decent, I think it would've been better with more room and a bigger bed too. I got in that ass though! Tina says she has a better spot a few houses up. I'll try it out next week. I had to lay on the bed and puncture her rump hole. I wanted to stand up and drill it from behind. But, that would have meant hitting my head on the ceiling again.

This is the picture Denise sent me of Tina.I will be up in the Baltimore area for a few days. Looking from a provider who is into anal. Can one of you mongers provide me with Tina's digits?

Safe mongering.