PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Budge96
03-06-18, 03:58
Lombardo my friend, I agree with you on how cheap it is to monger in Caracas. I respectfully have to disagree with you about the women being the prettiest in South America. I just returned yesterday from an eight day stay in Cuba. The Cuban girls were some of the fittest and sexiest girls that I have ever seen. Girls everywhere. I got laid each night that I was there. Sometimes twice a night if my buddy and I could talk the girls into switching up with us. I am already planning to go back in three months.

Propilot-Always check your six.In so far as the price of mongering in Caracas Venezuela, yes it's got to be some of the cheapest anywhere on the planet, basically driven by the super depressed economy and bolivar residing in the toilet.

However to suggest the women of Cuba can even hold a candle to the beauties of Venezuela would be naive at best!

Venezuela is known world wide as the 'Beauty Queen Capital' of the world! They have had more 'Miss Universe' contestants and.

Winners than any other country on the globe.

The only other country that has as many stunners and just all out sexually expressive females is Brazil, known world wide for.

Their sexually expressive dance and extroverted approach to everything having to do with sex, appearance and fitness.

I would likely give Colombia a distant third but have heard they are coming on strong these days.

I have spent extended periods in Europe, South America, and coast to coast in the good ole US of A, there is no where on earth.

In my opinion as fun for a sexual deviant as Rio de Jainero visited at least ten times over as many years and each time is as fun or better than the last.

Being originally from the east coast also for our hobby their is no place like home, good ole Balamore!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Bongson
03-06-18, 06:20
Lombardo my friend, I agree with you on how cheap it is to monger in Caracas. I respectfully have to disagree with you about the women being the prettiest in South America. I just returned yesterday from an eight day stay in Cuba. The Cuban girls were some of the fittest and sexiest girls that I have ever seen. Girls everywhere. I got laid each night that I was there. Sometimes twice a night if my buddy and I could talk the girls into switching up with us. I am already planning to go back in three months.

Propilot-Always check your six.So no more going through D. Are. Trinidad or the Bahamas and gong through the covered passport "stamp pad" ceremony?. Well he he that is what I heard from the old days from a "friend". Was it hard to get used to the very old but well maintained cars?. Yeah I know we ain't here to talk about cars, but just asking, and the people still straight up and friendly?? . And yeah I also "heard" the girls are like an all units alarm fire, built strong to go long, Man. I mean INSTANT turn on! Yeah that's what I heard. LOL.

MrFetish01
03-06-18, 08:51
It think that you may have encountered Tara on Washington Blvd. I haven't seen her out in months. Nice girl. Good BBBJ.Yeah she was cool and had another girl that she was talking too that was her sister.

MrFetish01
03-06-18, 08:53
Picked her up off fh. Cute, dark red hair. About 5 feet tall and thick.

Good kinda thick. Drop to the spot and chose BBBJ. Within 20 secs she had me close. Good lord girl! She def knows how to work it. I made her stop and tried out the kitty. Completely surprised on how it was. Clean shaven and beautiful. Mish then doggy. After flipping her back to mish o tried to the backdoor which had no hesitation. Wasnt in long before I had to pull out. Ripped the cover off and went on her nice c's. Cleaned up amd took her back to where she had to meet someone that was waiting. If you are on here, sorry she was alittle late LOL. Completely worth the time of day for me. No phone like most the good ones. Anyone that knows how to contact her please let me know. Found her on facebook but I'm not about that.Damn! Would luv to find her. I'm out and about most days and I never see her.

Checkumout
03-06-18, 09:09
Damn! Would luv to find her. I'm out and about most days and I never see her.Do you have a name.

BoloBellgrande
03-06-18, 11:23
I'm trying to hook up with her tonight. If anyone has reliable contact info, please PM me. Her Facebook messenger has gone silent. I was never sure if I was talking to her anyway.

Indigo456
03-06-18, 12:26
In so far as the price of mongering in Caracas Venezuela, yes it's got to be some of the cheapest anywhere on the planet, basically driven by the super depressed economy and bolivar residing in the toilet.

However to suggest the women of Cuba can even hold a candle to the beauties of Venezuela would be naive at best!

Venezuela is known world wide as the 'Beauty Queen Capital' of the world! They have had more 'Miss Universe' contestants and.

Winners than any other country on the globe.

The only other country that has as many stunners and just all out sexually expressive females is Brazil, known world wide for.

Their sexually expressive dance and extroverted approach to everything having to do with sex, appearance and fitness.

I would likely give Colombia a distant third but have heard they are coming on strong these days.

I have spent extended periods in Europe, South America, and coast to coast in the good ole US of A, there is no where on earth.

In my opinion as fun for a sexual deviant as Rio de Jainero visited at least ten times over as many years and each time is as fun or better than the last.

Being originally from the east coast also for our hobby their is no place like home, good ole Balamore!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Was talking to this one guy at a new year's party and he showed me a video on YouTube of police in an APV cruising thru the slums of Rio with open gunfire on the car. You dare not stop at an intersection they will jump you and take your valuables, that's how bad it has gotten. The government is corrupt and allowed to perpetuate as long as the illiteracy rate stays high, and people want a free ride by having one more kid. The guy I spoke with at the party even insinuated the the military should be put in charge of managing the government.

BenjiFranklin
03-06-18, 12:40
I am from out of town and visited you city with the help of other senior members I scored pay dirt. Rented a local room and it was game on! I had 5 different girls last Thursday night and each and everyone could deep throat. It must be something in the water but it was great. Between that and fucked I was totally drained. I can hardly wait until next trip.

BayernChedr
03-06-18, 16:11
I am from out of town and visited you city with the help of other senior members I scored pay dirt. Rented a local room and it was game on! I had 5 different girls last Thursday night and each and everyone could deep throat. It must be something in the water but it was great. Between that and fucked I was totally drained. I can hardly wait until next trip.As Denzel as I can: My Nigga.

BayernChedr
03-06-18, 16:14
Picked her up off fh. Cute, dark red hair. About 5 feet tall and thick.

Good kinda thick. Drop to the spot and chose BBBJ. Within 20 secs she had me close. Good lord girl! She def knows how to work it. I made her stop and tried out the kitty. Completely surprised on how it was. Clean shaven and beautiful. Mish then doggy. After flipping her back to mish o tried to the backdoor which had no hesitation. Wasnt in long before I had to pull out. Ripped the cover off and went on her nice c's. Cleaned up amd took her back to where she had to meet someone that was waiting. If you are on here, sorry she was alittle late LOL. Completely worth the time of day for me. No phone like most the good ones. Anyone that knows how to contact her please let me know. Found her on facebook but I'm not about that.Lauren is a fav, still thick period. I wish she had a phone though, past couple times I found her she was still trying to get one.

Budge96
03-07-18, 03:23
Was talking to this one guy at a new year's party and he showed me a video on YouTube of police in an APV cruising thru the slums of Rio with open gunfire on the car. You dare not stop at an intersection they will jump you and take your valuables, that's how bad it has gotten. The government is corrupt and allowed to perpetuate as long as the illiteracy rate stays high, and people want a free ride by having one more kid. The guy I spoke with at the party even insinuated the the military should be put in charge of managing the government.If you wish to curtail your mongering exploits to the USA So be it but as one prior poster commented he was scheduling a return trip to Cuba as soon as possible, cannot blame him it is nice ther the Malacone, Santa Maria Beach, the girls stick their fingers out get in your rental and offer blow jobs almost automatically, been there got the T shirt it is a wonderful place. I just booked a return trip to Rio this month for the fifteenth time it does have its draw backs but the women my god they are other worldly don't take my word for it look it up, Copacabanna Beach, Ipanema Beach, LeBlon, all have the upper crust of it's itty bitty thong wearing teens and milfs take your pic they all look great. I do not I'll repeat do not recommend walking alone through town at night or keeping a lot of cash on your person or taking day trips alone in any favela it just doesn't pay, but for the most part the people are courteous, pleasant and helpful, doesn't hurt to learn a few key phrases like thank you hello, please and where is my hotel haha. Don't take my word for it any of the South American countries will do to get your feet wet Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Columbia etc, but the grand daddy is Brazil. YMMV B.

BigCoolie
03-07-18, 10:47
Late post, but on Sunday night I took a stroll down FH with no luck. It was quite dead around Brooklyn, UHaul, and W / W when I was out. I saw a lot of unmarked LEOs, a wagon, and a helicopter flying around in the W / W area, so I called it quits for the night. I stopped by to see Pierre before I left, and he did not look well. He was able to speak, but barely audible. He had his neighbor taking care of him. A SW named Monica was leaving when I arrived, and told me that she will be going to Tessa's from now on. Pierre asked for your prayers.

Stay safe mongers.

Surfing for Fun
03-07-18, 12:29
Sorry to be that guy, but what does this discussion thread have to do with Baltimore streetwalkers?

Maybe a new thread / group could be started? I do think there is a world sex guide too.

Not saying this isn't interesting to read, but at a certain point it gets away from what this group / thread is about.

If you wish to curtail your mongering exploits to the USA So be it but as one prior poster commented he was scheduling a return trip to Cuba as soon as possible, cannot blame him it is nice ther the Malacone, Santa Maria Beach, the girls stick their fingers out get in your rental and offer blow jobs almost automatically, been there got the T shirt it is a wonderful place. I just booked a return trip to Rio this month for the fifteenth time it does have its draw backs but the women my god they are other worldly don't take my word for it look it up, Copacabanna Beach, Ipanema Beach, LeBlon, all have the upper crust of it's itty bitty thong wearing teens and milfs take your pic they all look great. I do not I'll repeat do not recommend walking alone through town at night or keeping a lot of cash on your person or taking day trips alone in any favela it just doesn't pay, but for the most part the people are courteous, pleasant and helpful, doesn't hurt to learn a few key phrases like thank you hello, please and where is my hotel haha. Don't take my word for it any of the South American countries will do to get your feet wet Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Columbia etc, but the grand daddy is Brazil. YMMV B.

Zader622
03-07-18, 12:48
DD is still a ghost town. The special ladies haven't come out to see the sunshine yet.

JankMaster
03-07-18, 14:10
I was a block up from wilkens by the school and I saw the ugliest woman flashing her tits. And still didn't get scooped. Ran into anne and took her for a spin.

MoJulius
03-07-18, 16:16
Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.

PellyMason
03-07-18, 18:39
Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.Could have been Angela. She's a stunner when she's in form. She hangs at those streets too.

Checkumout
03-07-18, 20:27
Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.Sounds like Shadow she is hot.

Laxxx
03-07-18, 21:17
Sorry to be that guy, but what does this discussion thread have to do with Baltimore streetwalkers?

Maybe a new thread / group could be started? I do think there is a world sex guide too.

Not saying this isn't interesting to read, but at a certain point it gets away from what this group / thread is about.Thank you SFF!!

MoJulius
03-08-18, 00:17
Forgot to mention most distinguishing part. Girl in my previous post had a mouth and smile just like Carly Simon. She had a puffy jacket on as well. Might have been fake fur. Any info would b appreciated. Thanks and b safe. Mo.

Klove48
03-08-18, 11:40
Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.I was driving driving thru the w / w early Monday morning about 10a, and I spotted a new face that fits this same description. She seemed fairly attractive, thin wearing a black dress and sporting a pair of heals, walking down Payson by McHenery st. Now she was a "unicorn" in my opinion just on her appearance alone, but about time I circled the block to further exam the situation, she had disappeared. I would like some intel on this rare creature mysef. Thanks & Peace.

Klove48
03-08-18, 12:02
Last night I ran into Molly down by the circle. The one that used to be a "BackPage" girl and did doubles with Piper. I always have a good time with her, none rushed superior service. I asked her about Paige aka "Piper", because I haven't seen her in a few months, who to me is such a nice person and the last time I saw her she looked like she was on a "metoroic fall". Molly told me the story on how Paige / Piper got her nickname, which I thought was harlarious, but sounded like a viable reason for it. Has anyone seen Piper lately? Anyway I ended up spending a couple hours with Molly, who by the way loves to give non-rushed BBBJ's and sports a very nice tight "whoha" also. She a definite PAWG with no signs of use because of her method. Peace.

ElisPio
03-08-18, 13:22
Last night I ran into Molly down by the circle. The one that used to be a "BackPage" girl and did doubles with Piper. I always have a good time with her, none rushed superior service. I asked her about Paige aka "Piper", because I haven't seen her in a few months, who to me is such a nice person and the last time I saw her she looked like she was on a "metoroic fall". Molly told me the story on how Paige / Piper got her nickname, which I thought was harlarious, but sounded like a viable reason for it. Has anyone seen Piper lately? Anyway I ended up spending a couple hours with Molly, who by the way loves to give non-rushed BBBJ's and sports a very nice tight "whoha" also. She a definite PAWG with no signs of use because of her method. Peace.Please clear your inbox. Thanks.

Baltimoronic
03-08-18, 14:42
Please clear your inbox. Thanks.Me too please. I'd love to hear how Piper is doing and if she's alright. Thanks.

Klove48
03-08-18, 14:56
Me too please. I'd love to hear how Piper is doing and if she's alright. Thanks.I'm actually trying to find out some info on her myself. I asked Molly and she told me that she had to ask her to leave her place because of a dispute between them and that she hasn't heard "hide nor hair" from her in months. Peace.

MrFetish01
03-09-18, 09:54
So I was around the BP area so I decided to take a stroll and ran into an older ws named catherine. She was super nice and a little flakey but let me play with her fake tits and cooch while she worked her head game. Going to try out the kitty on next visit she tells me that its good and tight. Well see.

BoloBellgrande
03-09-18, 12:13
Any picks of this PAWG? Does she have a working phone # ?

AfriKant
03-09-18, 13:13
I was a block up from wilkens by the school and I saw the ugliest woman flashing her tits. And still didn't get scooped. Ran into anne and took her for a spin.Ugh I've seen her as well old WSW just sad.

Klove48
03-09-18, 13:52
Any picks of this PAWG? Does she have a working phone # ?This is one that was found on this site. I didn't take it. One very telling sign that it is her is she walks with a Terible limp. She was kidnaped and beaten and her leg was serverly injured in that incident. And she told me that her phone was stolen. Peace.

Surfing for Fun
03-09-18, 17:37
I thought it was a car accident, never met her but I think what's what her story was before.

This is one that was found on this site. I didn't take it. One very telling sign that it is her is she walks with a Terible limp. She was kidnaped and beaten and her leg was serverly injured in that incident. And she told me that her phone was stolen. Peace.

MrFetish01
03-09-18, 18:34
I thought it was a car accident, never met her but I think what's what her story was before.The story I heard was a car accident? I would still see her. Who knows. Peace.

Klove48
03-09-18, 21:35
The story I heard was a car accident? I would still see her. Who knows. Peace.Yeah she was involved in a car accident which really messed up her knee but she was also beaten a put into a coma for a few months from the other incident.

Gomaguy
03-09-18, 21:59
Took a drive around the loop during lunch. Spotted Monica on Payson. Red hair, skinny body. Swooped in and picked her up. Did the LE check and settled on a price. Drove her to a notel and had her get the room key. Went in and she took off her clothes. She started with a very nice CBJ with lots of stroking and petting. After a while, I had her lay on her back and let her play with her kitty. Moved into mish and then flipped her over and did her doggy, where I finished. Cleaned up and drove her back. Nice little break in my day. Anyone interested, pm me for digits.

MysterFister
03-09-18, 22:44
That is Amanda and she is a nice person with jacked up teef and often sporting some body hair. She is sweet and honest and she is a proper submissive that will let you do some funky stuff if that is your thing and she trusts you. Not my type but might be yours.I used to mess around with Amanda. She can take a fisting well. However I don't agree with her being a sweetheart. I stopped dealing with her cause her attitude sucks.

CowboysFan
03-09-18, 23:19
About 5'8 125 lbs thin, dirty blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail. Said she was 20 but then after some talk she told me she was 19. I said, what's the difference?? And she said people look at her as being a teen then. So after the cop check which only showed some nipples it was off to a spot for some bbbjwcim. She didn't disappoint and took it like a champ. Real cute face. Didn't really see any signs but she admitted she's on the rock and dope. Anyone know her? Is it worth finding again? Catch her if you can!

BayernChedr
03-10-18, 01:55
Any picks of this PAWG? Does she have a working phone # ?I almost picked her up tonight but when she ran into the store to grab cigs, she saw a regular and hopped in with him.

I snagged Laura brought her back to my room. Pleasing as always, no rush, great attitude, she has really really nice tits be sure to suck those nipples.

Snatch tight super tight with nice maintained Bush def a good session, prefers thick johnsons so light her up.

Klove48
03-10-18, 13:12
I almost picked her up tonight but when she ran into the store to grab cigs, she saw a regular and hopped in with him.

I snagged Laura brought her back to my room. Pleasing as always, no rush, great attitude, she has really really nice tits be sure to suck those nipples.

Snatch tight super tight with nice maintained Bush def a good session, prefers thick johnsons so light her up.Yeah Molly would appear to be "green" or "gullible" by her outward persona, but she is the very opposite. Once you establish a rapport with her, she's very cool and easy to get along with, but I guess she's like a lot of girls that has been in the life for a while. If she senses stupidity or weakness, I'm sure she will take advantage of the situation. I've never had any bad experiences with her but I guess YMMV, like with any of these girls; I'm sure she always prefers a familiar face over a new one. P.S. I ran into one of my favorite UTR girls, Jess, last night about 1 a on Payson. She was a little bit loopy from "no sleep", but still performed well enough to stay within my graces. I really think that she's has a "white liver". Or maybe I'm just her cup of tea, but 90% of the time it's A++ with her. And on a sad note: I think I'm going to stay away from Jalen for the time being. I would overlook that physical decline that she has suffered, but she has been "underwhelming" the last couple of time I've seen her. I guess you have to catch at the right time, because she gets totally "blitzed", which detracts from whatever appeal she has left. Peace.

Horsetrader
03-10-18, 13:22
...Drove her to a notel and had her get the room key. ...Does this mean you gave her cash to register for the room? It worked out fine this time, but next time it might become cash and dash. They also might register the room in their name and tell you goodbye, perhaps all they wanted was a room for the night. Both of those things have been reported in past years.

BoloBellgrande
03-10-18, 17:02
I'm still waiting on West Side Idol Crystal's contact info. If anyone has it, please PM me. Thanks.

OskarM
03-10-18, 20:09
I used to mess around with Amanda. She can take a fisting well. However I don't agree with her being a sweetheart. I stopped dealing with her cause her attitude sucks.I checked a few deviant boxes with her and moved along. She would hit me up to get together but once the thrill was gone there was no reason to plow that field any further. Maybe I got lucky before her attitude went south.

Phyuck Yiu
03-11-18, 18:02
Anyone seen this one?

FarFig
03-11-18, 21:32
Am in your fine city for a few days. Could any of you generous mongers pm me some working digits please?

Norman2759
03-11-18, 22:04
Yes, I'm the one who posted that Molly pic. She'd told me, as I recall, about both a car accident and a separate attack / beating incident. I thought the scar was from the car accident but might have that wrong. In any case, as I and others have posted, nice provider.

As to Bolo's original question, the digits Molly gave me died not long after I met her. Also, I'm not sure I'd call her a PAWG, assuming that means thick. Molly wasn't exactly a spinner, but has a nice slender build -.

Norm.

This is one that was found on this site. I didn't take it. One very telling sign that it is her is she walks with a Terible limp. She was kidnaped and beaten and her leg was serverly injured in that incident. And she told me that her phone was stolen. Peace.

BlueEyesFun
03-11-18, 22:18
Yes, I'm the one who posted that Molly pic. She'd told me, as I recall, about both a car accident and a separate attack / beating incident. I thought the scar was from the car accident but might have that wrong. In any case, as I and others have posted, nice provider.

As to Bolo's original question, the digits Molly gave me died not long after I met her. Also, I'm not sure I'd call her a PAWG, assuming that means thick. Molly wasn't exactly a spinner, but has a nice slender build -.

Norm.Here's another pic of Molly!

Klove48
03-12-18, 02:37
Here's another pic of Molly!I guess we very in the definition of PAWG. Molly is definitely thicker now but in a good way. She has very shapely hips and a nice ass to boot. I'm not much of a "tit" man, so that is really not a preference in my scenario of a PAWG. So I guess you have to decide for yourself. Peace.

MrFetish01
03-12-18, 07:09
Anyone seen this one?No, but I wish I did.

MrFetish01
03-12-18, 07:24
I've never been setup before but it happened yesterday in CB on the lower end of Fairhaven. Nice looking civi type WSW with bleached blond hair on front and top then tapers off to black in the back at her shoulders. She was with some older hag and they took me to a place, the old women gets out, leaves blondie in the car, her phone rings and she starts to argue with the person on the other end (older lady I'm sure) she then slowly gets out while arguing on the phone then bolts with the. 2. I just laughed to myself smh. She was back out on the street with the old lady 5 minutes later but I'm not going to cause drama over that little bit o chump change.

Peace my friends.

BayernChedr
03-12-18, 10:18
I guess we very in the definition of PAWG. Molly is definitely thicker now but in a good way. She has very shapely hips and a nice ass to boot. I'm not much of a "tit" man, so that is really not a preference in my scenario of a PAWG. So I guess you have to decide for yourself. Peace.I wanted to pick up Molly BAD and tax that ass. She thicker than Laura but only by a little and it's all in the thighs.

PellyMason
03-12-18, 11:05
I've never been setup before but it happened yesterday in CB on the lower end of Fairhaven. Nice looking civi type WSW with bleached blond hair on front and top then tapers off to black in the back at her shoulders. She was with some older hag and they took me to a place, the old women gets out, leaves blondie in the car, her phone rings and she starts to argue with the person on the other end (older lady I'm sure) she then slowly gets out while arguing on the phone then bolts with the. 2. I just laughed to myself smh. She was back out on the street with the old lady 5 minutes later but I'm not going to cause drama over that little bit o chump change.

Peace my friends.I wasn't going to say anything about paying in advance or going to their place. That's all part of mongering basics. I would only add that unless you know and trust at least one of them, it's a bad idea to pick up two or more of them at once, especially if you already know that you have no designs on them. There are too many ways for things to go south when you're outnumbered. It's annoying to hear that these scammers are out there.

Slaytastic
03-12-18, 11:50
Had a dream I went down to BP near Washburn and 4th; found Heather, Jenna, Jenn an Megan / Roxy.

Heather, Jenna and Megan / Roxy do work. Jenna's mic skills are so under discussed in this forum that it's ridiculous. Heather was new for me- chick with a fading blonde dye, good looking body. Packs a mean beej, can't feel her teeth or tongue at all. Just spit and the right friction. Megan / Roxy always a good time. Girl likes to put on a show. Only Jenn kinda sucked, she looked good from the streets but the missing teeth haha. Didn't notice them until she got in and I said "what the hell?" Not the best out of the other girls, sloppy top, but took directions. Less enthusiastic than the others.

Monger out.

HcLine
03-12-18, 13:58

Peace my friends.Do it long enough and it's bound to happen. I was in immoral park yrs ago and picked up a header queen. She jumped in and off we went to my spot. When we got there she said if I start getting sick, please don't hold my head down (don't worry! Anyhow she gave me a few strokes, straigtened up started to do a really good gag noise. She opened to door and leaned out and suddenly bolted. Pissed, yes. Care? Not really. Out of 20 but that's life. Don't gamble with more than you can afford to loose. My view is that their the one's who are loosing out on a potential regular. Peace.

Geckoman
03-12-18, 15:26
Yeah, saw her about a month ago. Very skinny now, and I wouldn't recommend. She even did her thing, snorting something, after the date, in the notel. Didn't like that a bit.

I won't repeat.

Anyone seen this one?

Tottomim
03-12-18, 16:13
Here's another pic of Molly!Now I understand why she wore black stockings when I met her at BWI several months ago. Thanks for the pic. Nice, but not exciting YMMV $1. 2 I believe hh BBBJ msih.

RockyB
03-12-18, 22:00
Had a dream I went down to BP near Washburn and 4th; found Heather, Jenna, Jenn an Megan / Roxy.

Heather, Jenna and Megan / Roxy do work. Jenna's mic skills are so under discussed in this forum that it's ridiculous. Heather was new for me- chick with a fading blonde dye, good looking body. Packs a mean beej, can't feel her teeth or tongue at all. Just spit and the right friction. Megan / Roxy always a good time. Girl likes to put on a show. Only Jenn kinda sucked, she looked good from the streets but the missing teeth haha. Didn't notice them until she got in and I said "what the hell?" Not the best out of the other girls, sloppy top, but took directions. Less enthusiastic than the others.

Monger out.Had the same dream. Heather is insanely good. Unbelievable Mic skills.

Frank76
03-12-18, 23:19
So Wilkens, Pulaski, Payson etc have seemed really dead lately. Not much variety out there. I kept missing out on making the scoop. The car in front of me would get the girl. So last week I was determined to strike fast as I had to get up early the next morning. I wound up picking up tall Jessica on Pulaski at Ashton. She is not super tall, but there was a Jessica who was a good deal shorter also working the area. I had dated tall Jessica once before. She has shoulder length brown hair and some acne on her face, nothing too bad. Small breasts. The first time she was really trying to rush me. I told her calm down this won't take forever. So she was more relaxed the second time. We decided on half and half. I went to a spot kind of far away because of all the police around. We got in the back and started CBJ. Her head skills were very good. She wanted to shift to CFS way too fast. I said let me enjoy this a little longer then we will switch. We shifted later and she took of her pants and got on top. She was a little dry, but getting the job done. I was enjoying myself but I realized I could last a long time in this position. So after a while I said lets switch back to head to finish. She did and it was fine. Overall not bad at all, just don't let her rush you. Oh and let her quote you a rate, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Klove48
03-13-18, 12:49
So Wilkens, Pulaski, Payson etc have seemed really dead lately. Not much variety out there. I kept missing out on making the scoop. The car in front of me would get the girl. So last week I was determined to strike fast as I had to get up early the next morning. I wound up picking up tall Jessica on Pulaski at Ashton. She is not super tall, but there was a Jessica who was a good deal shorter also working the area. I had dated tall Jessica once before. She has shoulder length brown hair and some acne on her face, nothing too bad. Small breasts. The first time she was really trying to rush me. I told her calm down this won't take forever. So she was more relaxed the second time. We decided on half and half. I went to a spot kind of far away because of all the police around. We got in the back and started CBJ. Her head skills were very good. She wanted to shift to CFS way too fast. I said let me enjoy this a little longer then we will switch. We shifted later and she took of her pants and got on top. She was a little dry, but getting the job done. I was enjoying myself but I realized I could last a long time in this position. So after a while I said lets switch back to head to finish. She did and it was fine. Overall not bad at all, just don't let her rush you. Oh and let her quote you a rate, you will be pleasantly surprised.I saw her on Pulaski & Wilkins Sunday night and stopped because I thought that we had some history. We talked and settled on the tuition but when I ask Did she have a reasonable amount of time to spend she replied that she had 20 mins to do the deed so I declined. Peace.

Klove48
03-13-18, 12:55
Speaking of Jessica’s, I was driving down Wilkens last night when I spotted Puerto Rican Jessica by the store between Bentalou & Catherine Sts. She was with a few people so I didn't stop. I haven't seen her in a while nor seen a report on her in a while. Does anyone have any updated info on her situation?

YoungHung
03-13-18, 18:48
Any input would be helpful. I have her new contact info as well.

Curtisbay
03-13-18, 20:10
Speaking of Jessicas, I was driving down Wilkens last night when I spotted Puerto Rican Jessica by the store between Bentalou & Catherine Sts. She was with a few people so I didn't stop. I haven't seen her in a while nor seen a report on her in a while. Does anyone have any updated info on her situation?Is this the really tall one that looks like a man; if it is, she refused to leave my car a couple of years ago, so I literally threw her out. I didn't care if she was a woman. When in doubt, throw them out. She initially acted like she would fight me; however she was flung out the door, too funny. I didn't hurt her but she was definately on her way out before she knew what was going on.

BoloBellgrande
03-13-18, 20:41
So Wilkens, Pulaski, Payson etc have seemed really dead lately. Not much variety out there. I kept missing out on making the scoop. The car in front of me would get the girl. So last week I was determined to strike fast as I had to get up early the next morning. I wound up picking up tall Jessica on Pulaski at Ashton. She is not super tall, but there was a Jessica who was a good deal shorter also working the area. I had dated tall Jessica once before. She has shoulder length brown hair and some acne on her face, nothing too bad. Small breasts. The first time she was really trying to rush me. I told her calm down this won't take forever. So she was more relaxed the second time. We decided on half and half. I went to a spot kind of far away because of all the police around. We got in the back and started CBJ. Her head skills were very good. She wanted to shift to CFS way too fast. I said let me enjoy this a little longer then we will switch. We shifted later and she took of her pants and got on top. She was a little dry, but getting the job done. I was enjoying myself but I realized I could last a long time in this position. So after a while I said lets switch back to head to finish. She did and it was fine. Overall not bad at all, just don't let her rush you. Oh and let her quote you a rate, you will be pleasantly surprised.Is this the same Jessica that's from Upper Marlboro MD?

MoJulius
03-13-18, 21:36
Any input would be helpful. I have her new contact info as well.Is this girl from BP? Or an SW? If she's BP you may b posting on the wrong thread. Mo.

Budge96
03-13-18, 22:31
The title should read 'Good Golly! Miss Molly! Ran into this super sweet cute and amenable SW at Wilkins and Payson, swung around the block and parked to just check out the ASS! Man this girl has put on some much needed weight since our last encounter. When I realized it could be her I just laid back and waited till she recognized the truck then she walked over and looked in to say hello. Once I determined she was lucid enough for a date (she looked to be dazed and nodding) at first but apparently she had only recently awakened. Of course she asked if I minded if she picked something up before we did the deed, I was hesitant because I usually refuse on that note but she mentioned as once before it would help her be more focused and present. Haha! We went to her regular guy it was quick and then a few blocks to a buds house and went to work.

She is certainly one of the best out here at the moment and really a pleasant person, the BBBJ was excellent even submissive with a bit of rim thrown in for good measure, we discussed anal as our first meet included but she said some BOZO had bruised her anally so severely she could not in all good concsience offer that option. The cooch was tight as can be so no argument really. A promise of future anal adventures to follow! YMMV treat her right and you'll get top shelf treatment, peace B.

Klove48
03-13-18, 23:17
Is this the really tall one that looks like a man; if it is, she refused to leave my car a couple of years ago, so I literally threw her out. I didn't care if she was a woman. When in doubt, throw them out. She initially acted like she would fight me; however she was flung out the door, too funny. I didn't hurt her but she was definately on her way out before she knew what was going on.I remembered a few years ago when I posted a report on her, it was said that she was a man. Boy did you guys mess-up. She gives porn star service. I remember when I saw that post I had to laugh, luckily "Cowboysfan" backed me up with his report and confirmation on her "womanhood". I'm sure many others who have ventured her way can attest to her outstanding services. Peace.

Frank76
03-13-18, 23:31
Is this the same Jessica that's from Upper Marlboro MD?She did not mention where she was from. Said she was staying with friends in the city. She said she recently worked on Conkling street in Highlandtown. Used the snake pit that is the Executive Inn. Of course no phone.

CowboysFan
03-14-18, 00:10
I remembered a few years ago when I posted a report on her, it was said that she was a man. Boy did you guys mess-up. She gives porn star service. I remember when I saw that post I had to laugh, luckily "Cowboysfan" backed me up with his report and confirmation on her "womanhood". I'm sure many others who have ventured her way can attest to her outstanding services. Peace.Yep I've seen her naked before and she might not have the spinner knockout body like we all love but her head game is to die for. She recently started going down on my butt hole and I tap out quick when she enters it. No pun intended "Catch her if you can".

Noobalicious
03-14-18, 00:29
Any input would be helpful. I have her new contact info as well.I think you have the wrong thread. But I'd reviewed her a while back (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3619442&highlight=bree#post36194420).

Nice girl, treat her right. Always been fresh for me, somewhat passive but I'm cool with that. YMMV.

JimmyJams
03-14-18, 01:06
Ventured down Wilkens first time SW hunting in Bmore. Spotted a couple bsws. In my dream was down there between 8 and 9 pm. Spotted tall woman, came around block and swooped her easy. She had a spot I felt comfortable with. Good BBBJ and a little stand behind k9. Mic skills pretty good. Kitty not too bad either. Great SW rate. Said her name was Jessica. She told me there were a lot more girls a year ago and she was just recently back. If I see her again I'd probably repeat. Jessica told me if I went further down to where there is a traffic circle, I might run into a lot of black women. After I dropped her off I explored. She was right I saw some, then I saw a fairly cute, thick brunette. Went back around and she hopped in quick, she calls herself Kris. Not bad looking at all by SW standard. Hit a nice spot and she went in, very nice BBBJ, good throat and good suction intensity. Taking instructions and everything. Couldn't pop and she let me ff and throat her for almost ten min. She gave me digits and said I could get the cat next time! I'll repeat if we can work it out!

Both of the providers were better than adequate. Better than. 80 qv BP girls. Went home felling alright. Home by 9:30. Not bad first time out. Please tell me of any other spots.

Sexingit
03-14-18, 07:53
Ventured down Wilkens first time SW hunting in Bmore. Spotted a couple bsws. In my dream was down there between 8 and 9 pm. Spotted tall woman, came around block and swooped her easy. She had a spot I felt comfortable with. Good BBBJ and a little stand behind k9. Mic skills pretty good. Kitty not too bad either. Great SW rate. Said her name was Jessica. She told me there were a lot more girls a year ago and she was just recently back. If I see her again I'd probably repeat. Jessica told me if I went further down to where there is a traffic circle, I might run into a lot of black women. After I dropped her off I explored. She was right I saw some, then I saw a fairly cute, thick brunette. Went back around and she hopped in quick, she calls herself Kris. Not bad looking at all by SW standard. Hit a nice spot and she went in, very nice BBBJ, good throat and good suction intensity. Taking instructions and everything. Couldn't pop and she let me ff and throat her for almost ten min. She gave me digits and said I could get the cat next time! I'll repeat if we can work it out!

Both of the providers were better than adequate. Better than. 80 qv BP girls. Went home felling alright. Home by 9:30. Not bad first time out. Please tell me of any other spots.Search for the thread as the Google maps loop is still viable.

Klove48
03-14-18, 23:26
Was in a mood for something new tonight so I ventured out to BP / cb and it was pretty busy with a few girls on the stroll. When I got to 4th & Washburn I noticed two seemingly attractive young lady's, but I was beat to the punch by some other adventurist cruising the area. But as I crossed 4th on Washburn I saw this model looking type Chica with some of the longest "gams" that I have seen, walking up the street but she appeared that she could have been a civi by the way she was ignoring the car that approached her. I usually don't go for skinny type, but it was something about those long legs that peaked my interest. So I continued to circle the block and saw her walking down Pontiac so I figured that she was walking, and I pulled her up. She got in and introduced herself as Leslie, she was pretty cute and smelled great. I think that I experienced her some time ago but I wasn't sure, but if it was her, her atttitude has changed dramatically, because then she was very "snudy " and "stuck-up". I haven't really ventured BP / cb frequently in a while so my choice of spots to park are "iffy" now, so I asked Leslie and she took me to her spot which I definitely didn't like so she offered another spot which we settled into and did the deed. I was kind of uncomfortable so it took me so time to "get right" and she didn't complain at all. Overall the experience was pretty good and deserves and repeat. I am not so comfortable in BP / cb anymore because of the reports I've seen about UC LEO, so I am very cautious when I approach a potential situation, and tonight it cost me some other seemingly attractive experiences, but at least it wasn't a total loss. Peace.

Phoenix Eric
03-15-18, 16:44
If anyone has the Post # for the Google Map Loop Thread, I would appreciate it. I'm not asking anyone to search for it just if you have it available.

I'm rather new to the website and am learning my way around.

Thanks! Be safe!

Phoenix Eric
03-15-18, 16:59
For the other Newbees. The Google Map Loop Thread is on the main Baltimore Page down in the User Blog Section.

Good Luck!

Pete141
03-16-18, 00:49
Just got an assignment in your fair city.

I have and always watched you city from a far ss monger Mecca, but now I am in the mix every other week or so.

I have watched HEAVEN FROM A FAR.

Saw her when she came to florida for a while.

I WILL $ FOR WORKING DIGITS GUYS FOR HEAVEN.

PAYPAL.

BigCoolie
03-16-18, 03:32
Cruising around between 2 a and 3 a, and FH is empty, but BP is quite busy. I pick up a WSW named Jessica. Missing teeth but has some weight on her. Standard rates for a poor CBJ and K9 KT. Hen I got back to my car, I find a couple of roaches in the passenger seat. Ruined my night. Heading out I drove through W / W whichis empty, but I see Brittany near Payson. She waves at me and when I stop and noticed who she was I began to pull off. She makes a point to remind me that Tessa died and that her friend has a clean place, but I cannot remember her name. I continue to head out, and I see a couple of LEOs camped in the dark. With all the new lights I think they can see clear to Philadelphia.

Be safe and take it easy mongers.

PellyMason
03-16-18, 06:27
Cruising around between 2 a and 3 a, and FH is empty, but BP is quite busy. I pick up a WSW... I find a couple of roaches in the passenger seat. Ruined my night.My guess is that what you found were bed bugs. My car was infested with them after I picked up a girl couple of years ago. I had to go through two rounds of intense spraying before I was rid of them. But even now I get an occasional small welt that leaves me wondering if I got them all. If you see them, don't wait to bomb them.

AznVrep
03-16-18, 13:22
She was dripping honey and I slurped up every tasty drop this girl is hot and let me tell you she loves her dripping p*why licked her CL*t was so swollen.No way I'd ever eat one of these girls out with reports of the G and god knows what else. But we all have our thing.

MangeMan
03-16-18, 14:00
Picked her up on Conklin last night. Mid 30's, bad teeth, jet black shoulder length hair, thin. Very good service. BBBJ, FIV, FIA, really got into it. Sloppy, moaning. Nice girl. Eager to please. No digits but would repeat if I see her out again. Damage 20 plus tip. Cruised by earlier today and it was dead. Anybody seen Kimmi? Trying to reconnect need digits. Thanks.

Be safe.

VansVille2010
03-16-18, 17:00
Has anyone tried Morgan, about 21, black on fiarhaven? Very young, huge tits, friends with Kacey? Does she only offer oral?

Checkumout
03-16-18, 18:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

As a note, the forum isn't really the place for you to discuss the taste of semen, however if this is a compelling issue for you I'm sure there are plenty of sites where you can do so. Just google "I want to be a gay jizz guzzler"
or other topics along those lines.

A2

Buster Face
03-16-18, 20:43
Here is the West BALT area.

Any one have Conklin or Fairhaven?

TheUberGeek
03-17-18, 00:39
Spraying normally doesn't do shit for bedbugs. Next time just park your car in DIRECT sunlight. All you have to do is get the temperature inside the car up to 120°F for at least TWO HOURS to kill both the adults and the eggs.

My guess is that what you found were bed bugs. My car was infested with them after I picked up a girl couple of years ago. I had to go through two rounds of intense spraying before I was rid of them. But even now I get an occasional small welt that leaves me wondering if I got them all. If you see them, don't wait to bomb them.

PellyMason
03-17-18, 02:42
Spraying normally doesn't do shit for bedbugs. Next time just park your car in DIRECT sunlight. All you have to do is get the temperature inside the car up to 120F for at least TWO HOURS to kill both the adults and the eggs.Yes. Works best in Florida, Texas etc.

AvgTouch
03-17-18, 03:45
I'm trying to hook up with her tonight. If anyone has reliable contact info, please PM me. Her Facebook messenger has gone silent. I was never sure if I was talking to her anyway.First off, I visited from out of town, and WOW, this form is unbelievable. I knew just where to go north of Wilky to explore. I have a few other post to get to, but I wanted to make sure to get this one out, because Anna said that she's looking to expand her friend set.

Early weekday morning, probably about 2 a, came by and saw Anna on a corner. She looked like a gem compare to some of the run down girls. She said she mostly does appointments through her phone, but with number switching, has lost some of her friends. I was a little cautious when she was asking me what I wanted, but she didn't look THAT good. Turns out she was making sure that I wasn't going FS, since it was her time. She was telling me this in the room, and my eyes must have been stretched wide. The way she was phrasing it, I was afraid she had a 'friend' down there that might start poking. Once I realized what she was talking about, that was a relief.

Getting down to business, I gave her a rub-down. That kind of my thing, so I don't know how she is under other exams. She does take care of herself. Her boobs have shrunk, but there's still something there. The biggest issue was that I don't think that her legs were shaved at all. She left her leggings on. My favorite part was that she could talk coherently. We had some delays with the valet, and she didn't get freaked out. According to her, she's done some dancing downtown. As some other posts have mentioned, she doesn't like the whole hooker thing, but I thought she had a great attitude. But then again, I wasn't asking that much.

Anyways, if you want her number, PM me. I'm a noob here, so if there's messaging restrictions, I'll start figuring them out eventually.

Kimbel
03-17-18, 11:22
Here is the West BALT area.

Any one have Conklin or Fairhaven?Is there really much down Desoto?

YoungLing
03-17-18, 13:17
Been checking out the spots for an hour on BP / CB and the circle uncle is out every where so be careful.

AOmega0
03-17-18, 13:34
The title should read 'Good Golly! Miss Molly! Ran into this super sweet cute and amenable SW at Wilkins and Payson, swung around the block and parked to just check out the ASS! Man this girl has put on some much needed weight since our last encounter. When I realized it could be her I just laid back and waited till she recognized the truck then she walked over and looked in to say hello. Once I determined she was lucid enough for a date (she looked to be dazed and nodding) at first but apparently she had only recently awakened. Of course she asked if I minded if she picked something up before we did the deed, I was hesitant because I usually refuse on that note but she mentioned as once before it would help her be more focused and present. Haha! We went to her regular guy it was quick and then a few blocks to a buds house and went to work.

She is certainly one of the best out here at the moment and really a pleasant person, the BBBJ was excellent even submissive with a bit of rim thrown in for good measure, we discussed anal as our first meet included but she said some BOZO had bruised her anally so severely she could not in all good concsience offer that option. The cooch was tight as can be so no argument really. A promise of future anal adventures to follow! YMMV treat her right and you'll get top shelf treatment, peace B.I hung out with her that same day, most likely earlier than you and she was damn fine indeed. Lower body really. I haven't seen shit that got me that viscerally since alcoholic Amber or Heather (PAWG). Especially with what she was wearing. Her being submissive? - If only you knew.

Last night however (3/16) B / CB was full force LE. Not even trying to hide, they don't give a damn anymore, in fact, I'm tempted to say that if you're new to the hunt, you might as well stay home with the way they post up now. Same thing in W / W when I was with Molly, those LE weren't playing. And those big ass spotlights. Damn.

AOmega0
03-17-18, 13:37
Picked her up on Conklin last night. Mid 30's, bad teeth, jet black shoulder length hair, thin. Very good service. BBBJ, FIV, FIA, really got into it. Sloppy, moaning. Nice girl. Eager to please. No digits but would repeat if I see her out again. Damage 20 plus tip. Cruised by earlier today and it was dead. Anybody seen Kimmi? Trying to reconnect need digits. Thanks.

Be safe.If this is her (originally posted by someone else), then make sure no BB with her (for the rest of you) has been the warning for awhile now.

YoungLing
03-17-18, 13:40
Just saw world famous Kiara over by hollins market. Guess she still out the game. It was good to see her though.

YoungLing
03-17-18, 16:40
Determined. Not to let this trip be a bust I went off the main loop and picked up this 4/10 named patty or something took her to Tim's and did the deed. Honestly not worth a report other than to say try the back streets but the weather may be the issue or uncle. Now it's not as bad as it was earlier or they are at their fave donut shop LOL. Still hoping for a bubbles alert or sighting. Man it would have been awesome to scoop Kiara. We can still dream I guess?

Lombardo
03-17-18, 16:43
If this is her (originally posted by someone else), then make sure no BB with her (for the rest of you) has been the warning for awhile now.Ashley. She had her third baby not too long ago. Good service, but the confirmed risk is not worth it.

Lombardo
03-17-18, 16:46
Is there really much down Desoto?Not much over there, but occasionally you find a SW walking from upper Washington to Wilkens, or the other way around, in anticipation of better business on the other side.

MoJulius
03-17-18, 18:53
Scooped Monica up Payson by hospital I think it is. She was comin down. Cute 30 something strawberry hair. Got stood up after I already had a room so worked out ok once I found her. She was agreeable pleasant bt did ask about use while with me. I said no. Did the deed with toys and all. No greek tho. Like I said I was desperate! LOL. She did manage to squirt a bit which is always a turn on. She did begin to nod out on way bk. Glad I was all business once I got her Bk to room. Some visible body damage. Def seen worse tho. Prob wud repeat in a pinch bt the nodding out no greek thing does weight into it for sure. Oh this was mid week I wud say. Got digits. B safe. Mo.

JankMaster
03-18-18, 00:36
So if you remember the flyin nun she's back around. She called my jack last night. Drop her name in my inbox if you are familiar with her and want digits. I'm not on daily so give me a second to get back to you.

JankMaster
03-18-18, 00:43
So I bumped into monae the other night. BSW gives an excellent BJ. For what ever reason I couldn't bust and she was doing a hell of a job. So I decide to fuck. Well I guess the cosmos were looking out for me because after I bust she layed there playin with her pussy. I asked if she was ok and she said ues I want to cum again and she proceeded to make herself squirt. Well this made me stand at attn again. I slowly eased my man close to her mouth and she worked him again and I slid back in her. Mind you we are in an abando.

I am literally just fuckin her brains out. She is so fuckin loud I don't know how no1 heard us aint I was in it 2nd round for a good 20 minutes. I don't know what shit she was on but I hope to catch her on it again LOL. Standard. 30 for around the world and back. Be safe out there LEO is everywhere.

PellyMason
03-18-18, 10:20
Scooped Monica up Payson by hospital I think it is. She was comin down. Cute 30 something strawberry hair. Got stood up after I already had a room so worked out ok once I found her. She was agreeable pleasant bt did ask about use while with me. I said no. Did the deed with toys and all. No greek tho. Like I said I was desperate! LOL. She did manage to squirt a bit which is always a turn on. She did begin to nod out on way bk. Glad I was all business once I got her Bk to room. Some visible body damage. Def seen worse tho. Prob wud repeat in a pinch bt the nodding out no greek thing does weight into it for sure. Oh this was mid week I wud say. Got digits. B safe. Mo.Thanks for the pms, Mo. Monica or Nichol used to walk Pontiac where I first met her. At one point she was smoking hot. Nice person too. But the streets have taken their toll. Last I saw her she was on Conkling. She was so out of it, she could barely climb into my car. There was no way she was able to do a date, so I gave her tuition for nothing and sent her on her way. This happened once before too, so I should have known better.

Klove48
03-18-18, 10:38
So if you remember the flyin nun she's back around. She called my jack last night. Drop her name in my inbox if you are familiar with her and want digits. I'm not on daily so give me a second to get back to you.Yeah she been hitting me up for the last couple of weeks. She must be off the wagon again, but I hope not. Peace.

Klove48
03-18-18, 10:53
So I bumped into monae the other night. BSW gives an excellent BJ. For what ever reason I couldn't bust and she was doing a hell of a job. So I decide to fuck. Well I guess the cosmos were looking out for me because after I bust she layed there playin with her pussy. I asked if she was ok and she said ues I want to cum again and she proceeded to make herself squirt. Well this made me stand at attn again. I slowly eased my man close to her mouth and she worked him again and I slid back in her. Mind you we are in an abando.

I am literally just fuckin her brains out. She is so fuckin loud I don't know how no1 heard us aint I was in it 2nd round for a good 20 minutes. I don't know what shit she was on but I hope to catch her on it again LOL. Standard. 30 for around the world and back. Be safe out there LEO is everywhere.Yeah, I saw Mo last night on Payson. I haven't dated her in a minute, so it's good to know that she's still a " Superfreak". I might have to revisit that situation because I forgot how much she likes to fu*k. Peace.

Cls9637
03-18-18, 11:59
Is this the "tall Jessica who has just recently returned?" Whether it is or not I would love to get in touch with this Jessica again. The last time I saw her she was staying with some guy over by Eastpoint and only visited Wilkens when necessary. Jessica has such pretty eyes and a great smile that she's hard to miss. Oh, and she has a beautiful singing voice as well.

Klove48
03-18-18, 12:32
Scooped Monica up Payson by hospital I think it is. She was comin down. Cute 30 something strawberry hair. Got stood up after I already had a room so worked out ok once I found her. She was agreeable pleasant bt did ask about use while with me. I said no. Did the deed with toys and all. No greek tho. Like I said I was desperate! LOL. She did manage to squirt a bit which is always a turn on. She did begin to nod out on way bk. Glad I was all business once I got her Bk to room. Some visible body damage. Def seen worse tho. Prob wud repeat in a pinch bt the nodding out no greek thing does weight into it for sure. Oh this was mid week I wud say. Got digits. B safe. Mo.This is going to be a long report so bare with me please. I wrote a report a few weeks back about a SW wearing heals was dressed very nicely in a all black dress. Thursday while I was cruising thru the area, she was walking down Pulaski st in another nice dress and heals; which is so unusual for a W / w SW. I circled the block just to see who was out, and saw her again, this time waving at me as I drove down Payson st. I made a quick circle to investigate further, and she hooped in and introduced herself as Monica. She was having a bad day and was all over the place and a promised me the "best BJ" ever. Of course I laughed and said, "yeah right". It was still relatively early, about 7:30 p, and it was still light out. I'm a vampire, and usually don't operate during daylight hours, so I asked her did she have a good spot to park for this time of the evening and she said yes. So off we went because my couriousity had gotten the best of me. But along the way she quoted me a ridiculous, two "Jackson's", for a BJ. Of course I countered with the standard tuition plus a tip, because she said it so confidently. This turned out to be a 2 hr escapade, because of a series of blunders on her behalf. Anyway, she seemed to be nodding so I commented and she replied that she had been up for a few days, and if she could get a "Red Bull" she would be fine. The spot she had in mind was about a "click" north from where I invited her to join me, so she got her beverage in bar close to where we were going. So to make a long story short, she spilled the "miniature" she was mixing with the Red Bull, and kinda flipped out about her accident. By this time, I was having 2nd thoughts, about my choice, but I was able to calm her down and we got another drink and parked. Mind you that she used her own money to purchase her stuff, which was different for me. The spot seemed ok, but it was behind some houses, where of all the times, a gentleman decided to take out his trash just as we were going to do the deed. Out of respect, I decided to wait until he was finished, but "God really has a sense of humor" because it was taking the dude a inordinate amount of time to do his chore; but I was thinking that he noticed me parked there because I have a noticeable type of vehicle, so he was incrementally taking peice by peice out; I imagine to see what we were doing. Finally, the sun was setting so we left and went to one of my spots. As we were in route, she was still nodding off but tried to insure me that she would be ok; I was too far "in the game" now so I went along to "take one for the team", LOL. So I get to my spot, and guess who's very close to "bat cave", a marked LEO, smh. Now I know that the "Monger Gods" has chosen me for their entertainment that day, because this seemly innocent adventure, had turned into a grand fiasco, but being the soilder that I am, I continued with the mission. I covertly drove into my spot, hoping that I was undetected and parked. FINALLY! We got in the back to start the proceedings and I noticed that she was carrying a few scars that I didn't notice at first, but she's still a fairly attractive woman, with a very sexy mouth. She proceeded with a CBJ, which I don't prefer unless your name is "Superhead", and she went at it very diligently for about 20 minutes, until I rang the bell because I could see that she was "whooped". I gave her what I promised, in spite of my minor disappointment, and that's were this misadventure really got interesting. She is a very interesting individual. We sat and had a 45 minutes unprecedented conversation about a miriade of unconventional topics. I noticed that her clothes weren't cheap; original Burberry clutch, well made shoes, and not so "off the rack" dress. And as our conversation continued, she mentioned a few things that only a person of "Means" would have or know about. I could tell that she has taken a asteroid like desend, somewhere in her life, which has plummeted her to her current situation. I probably would not repeat unless I catch her on a day were she is rested. She mentioned that I was tooo big for anything other then a BJ, but I wouldn't mind having another conversation with her, because she has a wealth of esoteric knowledge. Really!! She had loss her phone that day also and was the cause for her apparent panic, but she mentioned that she was getting another one. P.S. Did anyone notice her perfect "dental game"? She has some of the most perfect teeth I've ever seen; not just for a SW, but period. Somebody spent a sh*t load of money on her mouth. Enough of my diatribe. Peace.

Dog Pound 99
03-18-18, 18:36
This is going to be a long report so bare with me please. I wrote a report a few weeks back about a SW wearing heals was dressed very nicely in a all black dress. Thursday while I was cruising thru the area, she was walking down Pulaski st in another nice dress and heals; which is so unusual for a W / w SW. I circled the block just to see who was out, and saw her again, this time waving at me as I drove down Payson st. I made a quick circle to investigate further, and she hooped in and introduced herself as Monica. She was having a bad day and was all over the place and a promised me the "best BJ" ever. Of course I laughed and said, "yeah right". It was still relatively early, about 7:30 p, and it was still light out. I'm a vampire, and usually don't operate during daylight hours, so I asked her did she have a good spot to park for this time of the evening and she said yes. So off we went because my couriousity had gotten the best of me. But along the way she quoted me a ridiculous, two "Jackson's", for a BJ. Of course I countered with the standard tuition plus a tip, because she said it so confidently. This turned out to be a 2 hr escapade, because of a series of blunders on her behalf. Anyway, she seemed to be nodding so I commented and she replied that she had been up for a few days, and if she could get a "Red Bull" she would be fine. The spot she had in mind was about a "click" north from where I invited her to join me, so she got her beverage in bar close to where we were going. So to make a long story short, she spilled the "miniature" she was mixing with the Red Bull, and kinda flipped out about her accident. By this time, I was having 2nd thoughts, about my choice, but I was able to calm her down and we got another drink and parked. Mind you that she used her own money to purchase her stuff, which was different for me. The spot seemed ok, but it was behind some houses, where of all the times, a gentleman decided to take out his trash just as we were going to do the deed. Out of respect, I decided to wait until he was finished, but "God really has a sense of humor" because it was taking the dude a inordinate amount of time to do his chore; but I was thinking that he noticed me parked there because I have a noticeable type of vehicle, so he was incrementally taking peice by peice out; I imagine to see what we were doing. Finally, the sun was setting so we left and went to one of my spots. As we were in route, she was still nodding off but tried to insure me that she would be ok; I was too far "in the game" now so I went along to "take one for the team", LOL. So I get to my spot, and guess who's very close to "bat cave", a marked LEO, smh. Now I know that the "Monger Gods" has chosen me for their entertainment that day, because this seemly innocent adventure, had turned into a grand fiasco, but being the soilder that I am, I continued with the mission. I covertly drove into my spot, hoping that I was undetected and parked. FINALLY! We got in the back to start the proceedings and I noticed that she was carrying a few scars that I didn't notice at first, but she's still a fairly attractive woman, with a very sexy mouth. She proceeded with a CBJ, which I don't prefer unless your name is "Superhead", and she went at it very diligently for about 20 minutes, until I rang the bell because I could see that she was "whooped". I gave her what I promised, in spite of my minor disappointment, and that's were this misadventure really got interesting. She is a very interesting individual. We sat and had a 45 minutes unprecedented conversation about a miriade of unconventional topics. I noticed that her clothes weren't cheap; original Burberry clutch, well made shoes, and not so "off the rack" dress. And as our conversation continued, she mentioned a few things that only a person of "Means" would have or know about. I could tell that she has taken a asteroid like desend, somewhere in her life, which has plummeted her to her current situation. I probably would not repeat unless I catch her on a day were she is rested. She mentioned that I was tooo big for anything other then a BJ, but I wouldn't mind having another conversation with her, because she has a wealth of esoteric knowledge. Really!! She had loss her phone that day also and was the cause for her apparent panic, but she mentioned that she was getting another one. P.S. Did anyone notice her perfect "dental game"? She has some of the most perfect teeth I've ever seen; not just for a SW, but period. Somebody spent a sh*t load of money on her mouth. Enough of my diatribe. Peace.This cipher-text must rate, in my humble opinion easily amongst the top 10 cryptograms of all time.

Superseding perhaps even the famed Zodiac ciphers of the early 70's, or how about the Bletchley Park cipher of the 40's, if I may be so bold.

Well done, Bravo.

Aiight, I's out.

BoloBellgrande
03-18-18, 19:10
Rumor is, she's looking really bad again. I ran into someone that stays at the same place she does . She's supposed to have a severely injured leg and a badly burned or brused section on one side of her face.

I was also told, West side Idol Crystal was spotted around the Busy Bee. I hope she was just visiting. LOL You only get so many bites at the apple before you eat the warm. She keeps going home and coming back. Not good!

Had a date with Bridget thanks to another member passing along her current contact info. She changed our meet up spot at the last minute, so I gave her the silent treatment. She's a nice enough girl, she just got game with her sometime, and I wasn't playing today.

BoloBellgrande
03-18-18, 19:28
If you been trying to contact her and can't, it's because she's without a phone currently.

NiteTimer
03-18-18, 22:53
This is going to be a long report so bare with me please. I wrote a report a few weeks back about a SW wearing heals was dressed very nicely in a all black dress. Thursday while I was cruising thru the area, she was walking down Pulaski st in another nice dress and heals; which is so unusual for a W / w SW. I circled the block just to see who was out, and saw her again, this time waving at me as I drove down Payson st. I made a quick circle to investigate further, and she hooped in and introduced herself as Monica. She was having a bad day and was all over the place and a promised me the "best BJ" ever. Of course I laughed and said, "yeah right". It was still relatively early, about 7:30 p, and it was still light out. I'm a vampire, and usually don't operate during daylight hours, so I asked her did she have a good spot to park for this time of the evening and she said yes. So off we went because my couriousity had gotten the best of me. But along the way she quoted me a ridiculous, two "Jackson's", for a BJ. Of course I countered with the standard tuition plus a tip, because she said it so confidently. This turned out to be a 2 hr escapade, because of a series of blunders on her behalf. Anyway, she seemed to be nodding so I commented and she replied that she had been up for a few days, and if she could get a "Red Bull" she would be fine. The spot she had in mind was about a "click" north from where I invited her to join me, so she got her beverage in bar close to where we were going. So to make a long story short, she spilled the "miniature" she was mixing with the Red Bull, and kinda flipped out about her accident. By this time, I was having 2nd thoughts, about my choice, but I was able to calm her down and we got another drink and parked. Mind you that she used her own money to purchase her stuff, which was different for me. The spot seemed ok, but it was behind some houses, where of all the times, a gentleman decided to take out his trash just as we were going to do the deed. Out of respect, I decided to wait until he was finished, but "God really has a sense of humor" because it was taking the dude a inordinate amount of time to do his chore; but I was thinking that he noticed me parked there because I have a noticeable type of vehicle, so he was incrementally taking peice by peice out; I imagine to see what we were doing. Finally, the sun was setting so we left and went to one of my spots. As we were in route, she was still nodding off but tried to insure me that she would be ok; I was too far "in the game" now so I went along to "take one for the team", LOL. So I get to my spot, and guess who's very close to "bat cave", a marked LEO, smh. Now I know that the "Monger Gods" has chosen me for their entertainment that day, because this seemly innocent adventure, had turned into a grand fiasco, but being the soilder that I am, I continued with the mission. I covertly drove into my spot, hoping that I was undetected and parked. FINALLY! We got in the back to start the proceedings and I noticed that she was carrying a few scars that I didn't notice at first, but she's still a fairly attractive woman, with a very sexy mouth. She proceeded with a CBJ, which I don't prefer unless your name is "Superhead", and she went at it very diligently for about 20 minutes, until I rang the bell because I could see that she was "whooped". I gave her what I promised, in spite of my minor disappointment, and that's were this misadventure really got interesting. She is a very interesting individual. We sat and had a 45 minutes unprecedented conversation about a miriade of unconventional topics. I noticed that her clothes weren't cheap; original Burberry clutch, well made shoes, and not so "off the rack" dress. And as our conversation continued, she mentioned a few things that only a person of "Means" would have or know about. I could tell that she has taken a asteroid like desend, somewhere in her life, which has plummeted her to her current situation. I probably would not repeat unless I catch her on a day were she is rested. She mentioned that I was tooo big for anything other then a BJ, but I wouldn't mind having another conversation with her, because she has a wealth of esoteric knowledge. Really!! She had loss her phone that day also and was the cause for her apparent panic, but she mentioned that she was getting another one. P.S. Did anyone notice her perfect "dental game"? She has some of the most perfect teeth I've ever seen; not just for a SW, but period. Somebody spent a sh*t load of money on her mouth. Enough of my diatribe. Peace.That was the most interesting story I've read lately. Thank you.

BigCoolie
03-18-18, 23:04
I saw Nikki and a couple of WSWs off of Payson the other night. As I was making a loop to check out the scene, I ran into Morgan off of Pulaski and Eagle. She looked clean and well dressed, so I scooped her up to TOFTT. I have never seen her before. She is about 5'7" and 130, pretty blue eyes and decent face. She claimed to have lost a lot of weight. We agreed on Greek and went to John's for the main event. When we arrived she had to take her medication before we began, so she disappeared into the bathroom for a long time. I almost walked out, but John insisted that she is a "good girl" so I stayed. When she finished in the bathroom, she walks into the room, strips naked, and immediately kneels in front of me. I notice some scars on her legs as she is getting naked and her skin is sagging here and there. We start with a good CBJ, DT, and some FF. She took it like a champ and got into it! I remained focused on the main event, and we proceeded to lube up and get started. It took a second, but she let me pound it out to completion. I did not take her digits since I knew that I would not repeat. It was a good time, but she was just not my type. I left satisfied and went back to the bar to watch the Paralympics.

Be safe mongers.

Norman2759
03-18-18, 23:10
Sorry about that, I'm sure I'm the one who's dictionary-challenged. I didn't see that you'd referred to Molly as a PAWG in your previous post, wasn't trying to be disputatious. I've thought PAWG refers to the big-assed build that seems popular with many posters here. Anyway, we both agree Molly is a shapely young lady, and as you said, Peace. Norm.

I guess we very in the definition of PAWG. Molly is definitely thicker now but in a good way. She has very shapely hips and a nice ass to boot. I'm not much of a "tit" man, so that is really not a preference in my scenario of a PAWG. So I guess you have to decide for yourself. Peace.

JNimble
03-19-18, 09:30
So I had a chance to get back out on the loops this weekend for the first time in months and wow, what a difference! There were more cops out on EVERY loop than I've ever seen before! There was a car pulled over on 5th in CB. The driver was gone and two cars with lights on were going through the monger's car at about 2 pm. There were NO girls out on that stroll, not that I'd have wanted to stop with all that heat.

Saturday on Pennington, there was a marked car sitting on a cross street (Olmstead) just watching the traffic and there was another unit rolling around between Pennington & FH. That was enough to get me to bounce over to WW.

WW was dry too and there was a unit hanging out by the circle and another cruising Payson. I was looking for Holly and that's where she's been reported lately, so I gave up and headed over to Washington by the you-haul. There was just one WSW out but by the time I got turned around, she was gone.

Back to FH and the drama had settled down. I got really lucky and spotted Kaycie on FH walking with a man. She was looking so cute I pulled down a side street in spite of her companion & stopped, she came right up alone. As has been reported here, a great date & her headgame is on point. MarkSpears posted some great pics of her (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3740800&viewfull=1#post3740800).

Yesterday, I went back to the well and found just a few out in CB. They must all observe the Sabbath. On my first pass, the only choice was Lisa, a 40-something, thin WSW with dark straight hair past her shoulders & missing a tooth. Since that was the ONLY option, I TOFTT. She said she was only out waiting for her daughter who was dating and usually doesn't do this. Don't necessarily believe her, but she was convincing. Well, good thing she doesn't do this for a living, she just couldn't get the job done although she gave it a good effort. I wanted a CBJ for safety and ended up taking off the cover to try to finish. The look of horror on her face was the most entertaining part. She REALLY didn't want to put her mouth on that. Still couldn't get the job done so I took her back. First time this ever happened, she actually offered to give me my money back!

After dropping Lisa off, I spotted Kim. She's a typical middle-aged WSW with light brown, bushy hair with a hair band and high heeled boots. Says she's only out about every other day. She's not the most attractive girl but had a really bubbly, friendly personality and gave the most enthusiastic, best CBJ I've ever had! I'll definitely pick her up again!

Stay safe out there!

Derrick1984
03-19-18, 17:31
Was out two nights ago to see one of my regulars. I get to her spot to pick her up and she goes silent. Not wanting to let the night go to waste I start exploring. WW was totally dead besides one who looked too ruff for my taste (even by SW standards). Also noticed alot of LEO out so be careful. So head over to BP and nothing at all is out. Totally dead. So I head down to CB and there are a few out. I scoop one WSW with red hair and she was a BBW. Rare for a SW in my experience. She is very pleasant once inside but as she got closer I noticed a dried up sore on her lower lip. Not wanting to take a risk I tell her I had a change of heart and she asked could she stay in the car awhile longer to get warm. It was cold outside and she seemed pleasant enough so we ride and talk for about 10 more minutes then she asked to be dropped off. As I'm riding down FH I noticed a very nice looking BSW who actually looks TGTBT. I circle around to make the scope but by the time I turn off PA she is gone. So I'm heading back down the one way ready to call it a night and a skinny BSW flags me down. I make the scoop and she introduced herself as Shae. Didn't even have to negotiate as her price was actually lower than what I was willing to pay. She said she really needed the cash so we head to my spot. She gave good mic work and as I was if she was very wet. She said her bf had gotten locked up and she hadn't had any in a few days so she was ready. After a few minutes I give her the juice and she takes it but opens the door to dispose of it. Now I'm thinking it's a wrap but she lays the seat back and asks me to keep working my fingers on her claiming that it feels good. So after about 5 minutes or so she starts gushing all over my fingers and it's so wet that when she got out the car she left a wet spot on my seat. I asked if she had digits but she didn't. She told me she walks the area from time to time though and she should have digits soon. If you see someone matching the description in the area she is definitely worth a go and she is cheaper than the average asking price for the service. Once again head on a swivel fellas bc the usual areas are crawling with them boys.

LibidoLuvr
03-19-18, 21:59
Anybody have any info. On blonde spinner in Dundalk name Marissa?

MoJulius
03-19-18, 22:16
Indigo clear your inbox.

AOmega0
03-19-18, 23:03
Yesterday evening:

* (Evening) Started W / W; person I'm looking for can't be found. Seems to be more corner boys and LE than SW. When there were, they were on the main street, if on backstreet they were with someone or a group.

* I believe I saw Bubbles twice. Not 100% but if that is her, she stands out. If that was her, those antics (her naive / attention-grabbing behavior) will get her in trouble sooner than later.

* Lots of flashes from cameras taking pictures of cars at stoplights. Unnerving.

Headed to B/CB to see what might be available...

* Sherry and Danielle tag-teaming; clearly not a good night for business for either of them. Danielle was definitely as ill as she claimed to be, had to let her out. They seemed to be the only two out (I looped around here a billion times in a row. LE never catches on when I do that. Tactics I guess), that is until:

* I spotted somebody on a particular corner in the area in a most interesting position. Due to the lack of daylight and light in general, it was hard to make them out or wth they were doing until at the stoplight. It looked weird but it was a girl just sitting there. Indian style. With a shrine or something surrounding them, gettin high in front of all to see and enjoying every minute. Onlookers be damned. Looked like the definition of serenity and a nice juxtaposition: beautiful girl trying to reach Nirvana while surrounded by chaos. I loop around again (Sherry and Danielle still hoping for a visit from someone), and the corner girl is walking up Church now. This girl looked way TGTBT, I'm thinking, "There's no way", but, I pull over, try to get her attention. She appeared as though she was going to ignore me, but as I started to pull off, she ran her ass up to my car like it was life or death. Gets in and immediately starts with how cute I am like she's genuinely surprised. After, she introduces herself as Kacey (real spelling). The same one MarkSpears posted about (with pics) and JNimble mentioned a few posts below. Asked what she was doing out here, her response, "gettin' high, makin' money, gettin high". I'm like, "Yeah I saw you on the corner". She starts fixing her makeup in the mirror and the whole short ride she would not stop telling me how cute she thought I was. Had to let her go to though. She was letdown but fellas, If you're into petite but not sickly looking girls, she is 8-10 on the civi scale. Was dressed good enough to take out anywhere. From hair to shoes. She must have a man like JNimble mentioned 'cause someone is taking care of her. Either that or she is killing it out there with looks alone. I knew she wouldn't last long after I dropped her off and is probably, by herself, the reason Sherry and Danielle were left assed out in that time period. They, under 'normal' circumstances, can't compete with her unless they're someone's fetish.

Went back to W/W for one last go round...

* Went around a few times and saw what appeared to be an attractive WSW by one of the corner stores that most love to hang around. Ignored her at first to see what might be out. She was with others at first, but by the time I came back around, she was alone and I scooped her. Jessie, from Upper Marlboro area. I believe others may have mentioned her on here before. Says she was here last Summer and comes back and forth. Very attractive face, blonde hair, 'normal' body type. Not thick or a spinner. Won't get into too many details because she clearly is nervous and paranoid about too much exposure. But after some direction, BBBJ did the job. Very good conversationalist. Definitely a sweetheart, VERY accommodating as far as sexual interest go. Particularly if she knows you; she mentioned wanting / preferring having regulars instead of being a ripoff artist. Last interesting tidbit from this encounter; she mentioned one of you fellow deviants is looking for a threesome with her and the current 'darling' of the W / W streets, but didn't know the girl herself. So I decided to help out and describe this other girl to her and how she might find her. Good luck and you're welcome.

In addition to all of this, as others have stated. Heavy heavy LE presence in both W / W and B / CB. Be smart.

PellyMason
03-19-18, 23:58
Anybody have any info. On blonde spinner in Dundalk name Marissa?Nice date. Good skills. Sweet girl. Go covered.

Dog Pound 99
03-20-18, 15:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You wasted your monthly post on this?

A2

JimmyJams
03-20-18, 20:15
Dreamed I cruised Wilkens and wasn't much to see other than BSW in red coat that I have already to pass on several times even though I'm not sure why. She might be alright. Went all the way down, bust a right and on Washington saw an average looking WSW. I decided to go up much further and saw nothing. Turned back with intention of swooping WSW if she was still there. She was still there, and I swooped her. It was cold and she had a black bubble jacket and some jeans. She looked better up close. Mid 30's and kind of cute. We went to a spot and Jackson was the fare. She had really pretty hair and she took a lot of time putting it up on top of her head for the deed. French lessons were spirited. She had no problem with DT and suction was nice and intense. She said something about the need to hurry up and get done and out of the area. Usually that blows me but I just redirected her and assured her we were going to get it done soon. At this point she allowed me to really start controlling her head to the point of FF. Near the end it was repeated DT / FF and she got it done BBBJCIM. She went to spit out door but wasn't much to spit because arrival was deep and I had good control of her head, she couldn't help but to swallow right much. She was quiet but didn't seem pissed. I probably should have tipped her but I didn't. She said her name was "Jen". If I see her again I probably repeat, especially if there is not much else out. I'd like to get behind her in next dream because she's got a cute small butt. If she repeats that performance I definitely will tip her at least a hamilton.

Curtisbay
03-20-18, 22:11
So I had a chance to get back out on the loops this weekend for the first time in months and wow, what a difference! There were more cops out on EVERY loop than I've ever seen before! There was a car pulled over on 5th in CB. The driver was gone and two cars with lights on were going through the monger's car at about 2 pm. There were NO girls out on that stroll, not that I'd have wanted to stop with all that heat.

Saturday on Pennington, there was a marked car sitting on a cross street (Olmstead) just watching the traffic and there was another unit rolling around between Pennington & FH. That was enough to get me to bounce over to WW.

WW was dry too and there was a unit hanging out by the circle and another cruising Payson. I was looking for Holly and that's where she's been reported lately, so I gave up and headed over to Washington by the you-haul. There was just one WSW out but by the time I got turned around, she was gone.

Back to FH and the drama had settled down. I got really lucky and spotted Kaycie on FH walking with a man. She was looking so cute I pulled down a side street in spite of her companion & stopped, she came right up alone. As has been reported here, a great date & her headgame is on point. MarkSpears posted some great pics of her (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3740800&viewfull=1#post3740800).

Yesterday, I went back to the well and found just a few out in CB. They must all observe the Sabbath. On my first pass, the only choice was Lisa, a 40-something, thin WSW with dark straight hair past her shoulders & missing a tooth. Since that was the ONLY option, I TOFTT. She said she was only out waiting for her daughter who was dating and usually doesn't do this. Don't necessarily believe her, but she was convincing. Well, good thing she doesn't do this for a living, she just couldn't get the job done although she gave it a good effort. I wanted a CBJ for safety and ended up taking off the cover to try to finish. The look of horror on her face was the most entertaining part. She REALLY didn't want to put her mouth on that. Still couldn't get the job done so I took her back. First time this ever happened, she actually offered to give me my money back!

After dropping Lisa off, I spotted Kim. She's a typical middle-aged WSW with light brown, bushy hair with a hair band and high heeled boots. Says she's only out about every other day. She's not the most attractive girl but had a really bubbly, friendly personality and gave the most enthusiastic, best CBJ I've ever had! I'll definitely pick her up again!

Stay safe out there!She offered to give you your money back? A Curtis Bay first. I would just let her sit in my car for standard tuition after that. What a trooper.

JNimble
03-21-18, 05:10
OCG. Clear your inbox!

Jack.

Phyuck Yiu
03-21-18, 12:32
This is going to be a long report so bare with me please. I wrote a report a few weeks back about a SW wearing heals was dressed very nicely in a all black dress. Thursday while I was cruising thru the area, she was walking down Pulaski st in another nice dress and heals; which is so unusual for a W / w SW. I circled the block just to see who was out, and saw her again, this time waving at me as I drove down Payson st. I made a quick circle to investigate further, and she hooped in and introduced herself as Monica. She was having a bad day and was all over the place and a promised me the "best BJ" ever. Of course I laughed and said, "yeah right". It was still relatively early, about 7:30 p, and it was still light out. I'm a vampire, and usually don't operate during daylight hours, so I asked her did she have a good spot to park for this time of the evening and she said yes. So off we went because my couriousity had gotten the best of me. But along the way she quoted me a ridiculous, two "Jackson's", for a BJ. Of course I countered with the standard tuition plus a tip, because she said it so confidently. This turned out to be a 2 hr escapade, because of a series of blunders on her behalf. Anyway, she seemed to be nodding so I commented and she replied that she had been up for a few days, and if she could get a "Red Bull" she would be fine. The spot she had in mind was about a "click" north from where I invited her to join me, so she got her beverage in bar close to where we were going. So to make a long story short, she spilled the "miniature" she was mixing with the Red Bull, and kinda flipped out about her accident. By this time, I was having 2nd thoughts, about my choice, but I was able to calm her down and we got another drink and parked. Mind you that she used her own money to purchase her stuff, which was different for me. The spot seemed ok, but it was behind some houses, where of all the times, a gentleman decided to take out his trash just as we were going to do the deed. Out of respect, I decided to wait until he was finished, but "God really has a sense of humor" because it was taking the dude a inordinate amount of time to do his chore; but I was thinking that he noticed me parked there because I have a noticeable type of vehicle, so he was incrementally taking peice by peice out; I imagine to see what we were doing. Finally, the sun was setting so we left and went to one of my spots. As we were in route, she was still nodding off but tried to insure me that she would be ok; I was too far "in the game" now so I went along to "take one for the team", LOL. So I get to my spot, and guess who's very close to "bat cave", a marked LEO, smh. Now I know that the "Monger Gods" has chosen me for their entertainment that day, because this seemly innocent adventure, had turned into a grand fiasco, but being the soilder that I am, I continued with the mission. I covertly drove into my spot, hoping that I was undetected and parked. FINALLY! We got in the back to start the proceedings and I noticed that she was carrying a few scars that I didn't notice at first, but she's still a fairly attractive woman, with a very sexy mouth. She proceeded with a CBJ, which I don't prefer unless your name is "Superhead", and she went at it very diligently for about 20 minutes, until I rang the bell because I could see that she was "whooped". I gave her what I promised, in spite of my minor disappointment, and that's were this misadventure really got interesting. She is a very interesting individual. We sat and had a 45 minutes unprecedented conversation about a miriade of unconventional topics. I noticed that her clothes weren't cheap; original Burberry clutch, well made shoes, and not so "off the rack" dress. And as our conversation continued, she mentioned a few things that only a person of "Means" would have or know about. I could tell that she has taken a asteroid like desend, somewhere in her life, which has plummeted her to her current situation. I probably would not repeat unless I catch her on a day were she is rested. She mentioned that I was tooo big for anything other then a BJ, but I wouldn't mind having another conversation with her, because she has a wealth of esoteric knowledge. Really!! She had loss her phone that day also and was the cause for her apparent panic, but she mentioned that she was getting another one. P.S. Did anyone notice her perfect "dental game"? She has some of the most perfect teeth I've ever seen; not just for a SW, but period. Somebody spent a sh*t load of money on her mouth. Enough of my diatribe. Peace.Those heels and dress almost got me too. I was just finishing up with Destiny at the late Tessas place and I ran into Monica on the way out. We talk a bit cause are did look good in those heels and tight dress. Tried to hook up but I didn't want to spend anymore money. Got her number and went home. Text back and forth a bit. Told me how phat her kitty is. Huge lips she says she has, can anyone testify? But after reading this review. Maybe good I didn't pull the trigger.

Phyuck!

Cruzin101
03-21-18, 12:59
Anyone have any info on talking skinny Jessica please pm me details.

Cls9637
03-21-18, 14:02
Rumor is, she's looking really bad again. I ran into someone that stays at the same place she does . She's supposed to have a severely injured leg and a badly burned or brused section on one side of her face.

I was also told, West side Idol Crystal was spotted around the Busy Bee. I hope she was just visiting. LOL You only get so many bites at the apple before you eat the warm. She keeps going home and coming back. Not good!

Had a date with Bridget thanks to another member passing along her current contact info. She changed our meet up spot at the last minute, so I gave her the silent treatment. She's a nice enough girl, she just got game with her sometime, and I wasn't playing today.I'm told that Heaven is currently a guest of the city. This comes from someone else who is also staying at the Grey Bar Resort and Spa.

SW Idol Crystal called me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was visiting the neighborhood for a couple of days.

Cls9637
03-21-18, 14:22
The other day I was in the neighborhood around Wilkens and thought I would call Destiny to see how she was doing. It had been a very long time since I had even talked to her, much less gotten her naked. She asked if I could take her to her program so I did. Of course one thing led to another and we wound up hanging out for a little while.

She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!

BoloBellgrande
03-21-18, 16:25
The other day I was in the neighborhood around Wilkens and thought I would call Destiny to see how she was doing. It had been a very long time since I had even talked to her, much less gotten her naked. She asked if I could take her to her program so I did. Of course one thing led to another and we wound up hanging out for a little while.

She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!She was out about a hour ago on S Payson and Ashton. I guess the weather conditions slowed down her regulars. I also so Italian Nikki on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. She looks better as far as cleanliness. I do believe her legs looks meatier but her face still resembles a Hob Goblin, even though when she smiled at me, her teeth looked white and clean. She didn't turn around, so I could see her ass. I can't believe Lexington Market was closed! I drove all the way up after taking off from work! I had my heart set on some wings, potatoe wedges and chitterlings. LOL.

Klove48
03-21-18, 20:21

She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!Yeah she's staying at the house that Tessa use to live in.

Old Chinese Guy
03-21-18, 21:51
I'm told that Heaven is currently a guest of the city. This comes from someone else who is also staying at the Grey Bar Resort and Spa.

SW Idol Crystal called me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was visiting the neighborhood for a couple of days.Was not able to find anything on Heaven on the MD Case search, only a couple of closed cases from 2016. Is she a recent guest?

Derrick1984
03-21-18, 22:34

She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!Clear your inbox.

Cls9637
03-22-18, 11:49
Was not able to find anything on Heaven on the MD Case search, only a couple of closed cases from 2016. Is she a recent guest?That's all I could find as well. Maybe she used another name when they picked her up. But I have very reliable information that she's there.

Cls9637
03-22-18, 11:51
She was out about a hour ago on S Payson and Ashton. I guess the weather conditions slowed down her regulars. I also so Italian Nikki on the corner of S Payson and Wilkins. She looks better as far as cleanliness. I do believe her legs looks meatier but her face still resembles a Hob Goblin, even though when she smiled at me, her teeth looked white and clean. She didn't turn around, so I could see her ass. I can't believe Lexington Market was closed! I drove all the way up after taking off from work! I had my heart set on some wings, potatoe wedges and chitterlings. LOL.WHAT????? Do you mean to say that a SW told something other than the gospel truth? No way!! Her own words were that she doesn't stand outside, so there can be no disputing the truth!

MoJulius
03-22-18, 12:34
I wouldn't say Monica's kitty lips are huge bt there's def some meat there. More meat than most.

Drpmd
03-22-18, 16:18
I have her digits if anyone is willing to trade. She's living in Anne Arundel but comes out to Wilkens about once a week.

YoungHung
03-22-18, 16:55
Just saw a girl on the corner of fairhaven and church. Was in a red jacket. I didn't get a good look due to a fellow monger chatting her up. Looked decent though. Thought she was a civi at first.

Klove48
03-22-18, 20:24
I read a post a few weeks ago about a older woman who was exhibiting her breast. Not long after reading that post, I saw her for myself and I was quite surprised. She has quite a few miles on her but she's not terribly ugly and is really persistent about getting someone to stop for her. Has anyone experienced this veteran? If so please pm me or write a report because my curiosity has me thinking that you can't tell a book by its cover. Peace.

SirDrDunk
03-22-18, 23:01
I read a post a few weeks ago about a older woman who was exhibiting her breast. Not long after reading that post, I saw her for myself and I was quite surprised. She has quite a few miles on her but she's not terribly ugly and is really persistent about getting someone to stop for her. Has anyone experienced this veteran? If so please pm me or write a report because my curiosity has me thinking that you can't tell a book by its cover. Peace.Total waste of time ran into her a long time ago total rush job.

Old Chinese Guy
03-22-18, 23:06
That's all I could find as well. Maybe she used another name when they picked her up. But I have very reliable information that she's there.Just as well she's inside, she was starting to get really run down and just needed to get off the streets.

HeadLuvr
03-23-18, 08:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Agreed 100%, as with most of your posts what is the fucking point? Why do you continue to take up space on this forum trolling men instead of looking for pussy?

A2

MoJulius
03-23-18, 13:22
CL personals are no more. Wonder if there will b some new ones out on the loops? My guess is yes. B safe and treat them well. Mo.

We aren't going anywhere

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Ebdawgg
03-23-18, 14:05
CL personals are no more. Wonder if there will b some new ones out on the loops? My guess is yes. B safe and treat them well. Mo.Many of the girls who stayed off of the street because they could work from their phone and an internet ad will return to the street.

I agree with you on both counts. Their jobs will be tougher than ever so we need to treat them right.

We aren't going anywhere

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

Horsetrader
03-23-18, 14:31
No usable intel. Total waste.Actually, there is usable information. It reinforces that the corner of Fairhaven and Church is still a mongering area. Ask yourself what usable intel your last post provided.

Lets encourage, not discourage, members like YoungHung to post more.

I appreciate you doing this, but when I fuck up and miss posts by assholes like this could you just report them please and I'll take care of it.

Thanks

A2

HeadLuvr
03-23-18, 17:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm not joking, I missed your first post where you were being a fucking D-Bag which is my bad but I'll be fucked if I'll let you follow it up.

You somehow have formed the opinion that this web site is a place where you may come and troll men, that isn't what it's for.

A2

FunShip75
03-23-18, 21:08
Just as well she's inside, she was starting to get really run down and just needed to get off the streets.Names on case search are often missspelled. So many girls fall through the cracks when they have outstanding warrants due to missspelled names. Just use the first three letters and you'll find what you are looking for.

Old Chinese Guy
03-24-18, 00:18
Names on case search are often missspelled. So many girls fall through the cracks when they have outstanding warrants due to missspelled names. Just use the first three letters and you'll find what you are looking for.Good call, found her case.

Playboy69
03-24-18, 04:08
Anyone know who the short redhead was by Fulton and Wilkens last night? She was about 5'1 or shorter and under 100 lbs. I tried to get her attention but I failed.

Playboy69
03-24-18, 04:31
Saw Lailah a few nights ago. Spinner-type, short hair brunette, 5'6, probably about 105 lbs, deflated boobs. She's been reviewed on here. After a few round trips, I gave up and just took Lailah. I hesitated at first because I couldn't tell it it was a SW or guy wearing a baseball cap. She got in and we went to my spot. Very good mic skills. Standard rates.

Leroi012
03-24-18, 07:18
A few weeks ago. I went after a long sabbatical. I started off on the W&W loop. It was dead out so went out 2 the Brooklyn loop. Was looking someone she goes by B. But no luck. So picked up a new. She mumbled her name so I cldnt tell you. Off of 4th and patasco. Found a spot she wanted. . 5 but talked het down 2 . 3 and glad I did. Was not good at all. And complained the whole time. I was already so over it she put the money in her shirt no bra. So while she was trying I was rustling her shirt 2 see if the money wld drop. LOL I had 2 assist to finish. Smh when she lifted up 2 adjust her. I think the money fell out at that point. She got out without noticing. I drove 2 7 eleven to grab something 2 drink. Got back in the car and the drink rolled 2 the floor went grab it the money I gave her was there. I was like my lucky day. As I pulled out I seen her. She was trying to save me down. And I went the opposite way like I didn't even see her. I felt kinda bad. But if you going to complain the whole time why do it?

Klove48
03-24-18, 13:42
A few weeks ago. I went after a long sabbatical. I started off on the W&W loop. It was dead out so went out 2 the Brooklyn loop. Was looking someone she goes by B. But no luck. So picked up a new. She mumbled her name so I cldnt tell you. Off of 4th and patasco. Found a spot she wanted. . 5 but talked het down 2 . 3 and glad I did. Was not good at all. And complained the whole time. I was already so over it she put the money in her shirt no bra. So while she was trying I was rustling her shirt 2 see if the money wld drop. LOL I had 2 assist to finish. Smh when she lifted up 2 adjust her. I think the money fell out at that point. She got out without noticing. I drove 2 7 eleven to grab something 2 drink. Got back in the car and the drink rolled 2 the floor went grab it the money I gave her was there. I was like my lucky day. As I pulled out I seen her. She was trying to save me down. And I went the opposite way like I didn't even see her. I felt kinda bad. But if you going to complain the whole time why do it?I feel ya but sometimes you got to take one for the team. I pretty sure we have have made bad to terrible choices but, I guess just for me, I've always delivered the "promissory note" that was agreed upon. Not judging you at all, but Karma is a bad bit*h. Most of the time when I meet a potential expierence, I do a quick interview to ascertain the worthiness of my investment. Anything that happens after that is "on me". Just read some of my reports. LOL. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
03-24-18, 19:00
If anyone has a current # for west side Idol Crystal. Please pass it along to me, thanks.

Bubbles was out today. I took me several passes to recognize her. She's cut her hair really short. She's telling everyone she got bubble gum stuck in her hair, so she had to cut it. Yeah right!

Thought I saw tall Jessica from Upper Marlboro on Ramsey and S Payson.

Saw ditzy girl Layla walking around too. There was also a not bad looking thin not to short red head girl walking around today. Still, not very many SW out.

I did run into a well dressed SW named Monica. I was told she's as crazy as a bed bug, so I passed on her. I thought she was a Latina when I first saw her. That leopard skin top was kinda over the top in my opinion. It draws to much attention.

NiteTimer
03-24-18, 21:04
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1634/skillz.html

BoloBellgrande
03-24-18, 22:01
I wouldn't bother dating her unless you want a decent BJ. She's had surgery in a place that makes it uncomfortable to do anything.

Also, her feminine hygiene wasn't good. To tell you the truth, her breath was bad as well. Very nice woman, just passed it as far as I'm concerned.

NiteTimer
03-24-18, 22:35
https://www.xvideos.com/video34974149/queen_skillz

JankMaster
03-25-18, 00:25
Red head white street walker.

Any info on her. Bumped into her in the liquor store.

She has digits.

JankMaster
03-25-18, 00:26
I wouldn't bother dating her unless you want a decent BJ. She's had surgery in a place that makes it uncomfortable to do anything.

Also, her feminine hygiene wasn't good. To tell you the truth, her breath was bad as well. Very nice woman, just passed it as far as I'm concerned.Gidget or Bridget.

PellyMason
03-25-18, 00:44
Lots of girls out there tonite. Mandy, Marissa / Amber, Kathy, and even Valerie. Haven't seen Val in weeks. She looked hot as hell. Wish I had time to pick her up. No sign of Skylar. Judiciary case indicates she's still out there somewhere.

Thundra89
03-25-18, 02:06
You know I took a Hiatus 5 years ago this was partially because I was caught.

Now I'm getting divorced however it's not because I got caught again it's because the old ball-and-chain was restraining me too much and draining me dry so thus I am pulling the plug.

Anyway enough on that I'm just had so much good experiences with BP right now that I think I'm going to upgrade myself to using BP more often and take a break from the street scene.

I may eventually return though I also will be contributing to the BP forum but I will still comment on any past slw's that someone else posts.

Gidceo
03-25-18, 06:43

She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!Haven't seen Destiny in quiet a while, didn't know she was still around.

BoloBellgrande
03-25-18, 07:37
Gidget or Bridget.Sally Field!

Slaytastic
03-25-18, 08:43
Had a dream I went to DT DC and picked up a couple Bmore SWs.

Both chicks are UTR mostly; one is slim with a tight kitty and DSLs that make her give a great mic check.

The other one is a little thicker and taller, well proportioned in my opinion.

Happy to trade numbers for info.

They definitely aren't the type to walk Bmore. No signs of use.

Sexingit
03-25-18, 10:16
I feel ya but sometimes you got to take one for the team. I pretty sure we have have made bad to terrible choices but, I guess just for me, I've always delivered the "promissory note" that was agreed upon. Not judging you at all, but Karma is a bad bit*h. Most of the time when I meet a potential expierence, I do a quick interview to ascertain the worthiness of my investment. Anything that happens after that is "on me". Just read some of my reports. LOL. Peace.What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.

Mongerel
03-25-18, 12:03
What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.Did you not just say that you were reaching into her shirt and trying to get the money back? So. Finding it on the floor is not karma on her part, you planned that. Karma will out. It's just the way of things. What you described, however, is not karma.

Horsetrader
03-25-18, 13:34
What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.I've had so much stuff left in my car it is hard to remember it all. Jackets, phones, syringes, shoestrings, lighters, spoons, but I can't remember any cash left behind. If something of legal value, I try to return it. Drug related things get trashed.

If cash were left behind, I would make a reasonable effort to return it. But I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find her.

Klove48
03-25-18, 14:22

As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.Not to be argumentive since this is a informative forum about certain street activities. Whatever you consider mongering to be; a game, hobby, sport or to a degenerate like myself; social interaction. LOL. There are no "guarantees of satisfaction", which is the primary reason for sites such as this, to share our adventures, expierences, whether failed or successful, information "to be determined", by our esoteric members who "choose" to engage in a very unique, epicurean like advocation. I travel the world and it doesn't matter; even where our type of "gambling" is considered "legal", you still might have to "take one for the team", and when the idea of disappointment has worn off, you have to get right back up on that bike. The original report that I commented on was very helpful for me and anyone else who read it. I was just sharing my personal expierence and in no way meant to malign or judge. Just be safe! Peace.

PellyMason
03-25-18, 17:50
I've had so much stuff left in my car it is hard to remember it all. Jackets, phones, syringes, shoestrings, lighters, spoons, but I can't remember any cash left behind. If something of legal value, I try to return it. Drug related things get trashed.

If cash were left behind, I would make a reasonable effort to return it. But I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find her.I agree that we should reasonably return nondrug related items, and that we should NEVER try to take tuition back (even after a lousy date). However I would advise against making much of an effort or risk to seek them out; just give them what they earned if and when there is a next time. I was once accused by freckles Crystal in BP of taking her tuition even after I took her to Burger King for lunch. She got pretty bent out of shape, and then so did I at her accusations. After not finding anything in my car, we returned to my spot and found her money still on the ground -- where it apparently dropped when she opened the door to lean out and spit out her mouthful.

LibidoLuvr
03-25-18, 18:41
Not to be argumentive since this is a informative forum about certain street activities. Whatever you consider mongering to be; a game, hobby, sport or to a degenerate like myself; social interaction. LOL. There are no "guarantees of satisfaction", which is the primary reason for sites such as this, to share our adventures, expierences, whether failed or successful, information "to be determined", by our esoteric members who "choose" to engage in a very unique, epicurean like advocation. I travel the world and it doesn't matter; even where our type of "gambling" is considered "legal", you still might have to "take one for the team", and when the idea of disappointment has worn off, you have to get right back up on that bike. The original report that I commented on was very helpful for me and anyone else who read it. I was just sharing my personal expierence and in no way meant to malign or judge. Just be safe! Peace.I'm with you 100%. Klove. Let's keep it in prospective fellows!

HeadLuvr
03-25-18, 22:27
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Lol, keep those cards and letters coming. When I pissing off trolls like you this badly I know I'm doing something right.

A2

NiteTimer
03-25-18, 22:51
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1635/getting-well.html

Sol Invictus
03-26-18, 07:15
Red head white street walker.

Any info on her. Bumped into her in the liquor store.

She has digits.Stay away from that one! She's a psycho hose beast! She will steal money from you then cause a scene saying you didn't pay her. She didn't count on the fact that I called her out on it just as publicly. LOL.

VaryDer07
03-26-18, 07:17
So went out last night and did the WW loop and it was crickets except maybe 3 souls roaming around in the shadows.

So decided to take a run over to Dundalk loop and boom it was like Wal-Mart on payday.

Drove up and down the strip and saw maybe 4 WSW and than did a you turn and boom 3 others appeared and all were healthier looking than the ones on WW loop, so up by the citgo was the hotspot, so pulled up that street and ran into Cathy, she jumped in and next thing you know she was singing into the mic.

Her mic skills were pretty good and was a trooper and didn't complain even though it took a while.

NiteTimer
03-26-18, 07:47
https://www.xvideos.com/video35003981/getting_well

Sexingit
03-26-18, 07:57
Did you not just say that you were reaching into her shirt and trying to get the money back? So. Finding it on the floor is not karma on her part, you planned that. Karma will out. It's just the way of things. What you described, however, is not karma.How did you gain that from my post? I've never stolen or ripped a SW off before and never will although there are some girls that deserve to get robbed.

In my post, if you meant to tag me, I stated that I will never return anything that is illegal as I'll throw it away before anything. If I have something of a SW and it's valuable and not illegal, I'll try my hardest to return it.

Bjroll John
03-26-18, 09:29
https://www.xvideos.com/video35003981/getting_wellWhat happened to her? Her tits were so big and beautiful. Damn another bites the dust.

Drpmd
03-26-18, 12:46
Hey, seen her out this weekend, here is her picture. She is very good on the mic.

YoungHung
03-26-18, 14:47
Just did some recon. FH is very active right now. There were also two WSW out back by 6th off patapsco. Only saw one LEO throughout the entire loop.

LibidoLuvr
03-26-18, 17:22
Hey, seen her out this weekend, here is her picture. She is very good on the mic.Where did you see her?

NiteTimer
03-26-18, 18:23
What happened to her? Her tits were so big and beautiful. Damn another bites the dust.I prefer her with more weight too, but she seems like she going hard out there. Needs to slow down.

Sol Invictus
03-26-18, 19:47
Inbox is full. You should check out Tonya in Jessup. I'd love to see you do a video with her!

Drpmd
03-27-18, 07:32
Where did you see her?Wilkins and Millington, mainly on Millington though.

AOmega0
03-27-18, 12:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't respond to trolls, just report them and I will deal with it.

A2

Nugen
03-27-18, 15:28
I was down in BP visiting a friend and that left me still looking for more so I ventured over to the WW loop. After a few minutes, I saw girl with purple, red, blue and whatever color you can come up with hair by Ashton and scooped her up. She said her name was KayK. We went to my spot and she proceeded with a very enthusiastic CBJ. I did not realize she slipped the cover on and typically prefer not to use them but her skills made up for it. She has digits and looking for friends.

Nugen
03-27-18, 17:53
I was down in BP visiting a friend and that left me still looking for more so I ventured over to the WW loop. After a few minutes, I saw girl with purple, red, blue and whatever color you can come up with hair by Ashton and scooped her up. She said her name was KayK. We went to my spot and she proceeded with a very enthusiastic CBJ. I did not realize she slipped the cover on and typically prefer not to use them but her skills made up for it. She has digits and looking for friends.

Enigma4357
03-27-18, 19:55
Went on my first trip around CB loop on Sunday and I only saw one short redheaded girl early afternoon either on FH or Pennington. I left after a couple of rounds and went to check out the block bars to kill some time. Left the bars when it got dark outside to check out CB area again and saw a couple WSW, a blonde and brunette after going around a few times. Missed my chance to pick up the blonde in a hoodie when I tried to loop back around as another monger got to her first.

My heart was racing the whole time as saw 4 LEOs out, 3 cars and 1 van just waiting there the whole time I was making my rounds. Been reading the forum for a while now so I'm still trying to figure out the other areas to check out.

Shithead06
03-27-18, 21:24
https://www.xvideos.com/video35003981/getting_wellI loved at 5:28 you're too big, owwwww. Shut the F up and take the cock girl.

Shitty AKA TK.

Loomy
03-27-18, 23:16
Total waste of time ran into her a long time ago total rush job.From my experience, when you see a SW exhibiting strange behavior to garner attention (Dancing / moving erratically, waving insistently, standing in the middle of the street, and flashing) then you should take that as a Red-Flag of desperateness. And they are only desperate for one reason, no one patronizes their services. And the reason why no one may patronize their services is because they have terrible performance.

Don't get e wrong, there have been some gems that I have seen plenty of guys pass by, and left a SW on the corners for hours, so it was my win. But those SW were not acting strange, just on the corner waiting patiently to be scooped. But, you have to learn to read these streets like your favorite childhood bedtime story, you will save yourself some headaches, time and money.

JimmyJams
03-28-18, 00:58
Dreamed of WW stroll last night. Saw some Uncle so I was content on just getting out of there but I rode all the way towards Carey and saw a tall thin thing in a hoodie of course. Came back around and looked her in the face and she was kind of cute so she got in. She said her name was "Layla". Said, "I usually do blow jobs". Hmmmm. You good at that? "I'm told that often". Alright, hit a spot and she delivered. She has no body to rub really. No boobs and tiny butt. She's just tall and skinny. No gag reflex, plenty continuous DT and FF at the end. BBBJCIMWS, well she spit what she could. I arrive to deep for her not swallow most. Standard damage Lincoln tip. I wouldn't mind dreaming again of her but really want a little more weight.

Explored FH and scooped kind of tall Italian looking girl that said her name was "Max" I was dreaming of just a good stand behind as Layla had sucked generations out of me just 30 minutes earlier. She agreed had a cubby hole spot. Nice legs! Long with some meat at the top but not fat. Jeans below knees and ass poked out was a very nice view. Shaved clean kitty and the problem was me. She was so tight and I was not as rigid as I needed to be to crack that after my earlier experience. She was patient. Let me play poke, prod and try. She even swung around and sang into the mic in attempt to get me completely ready. Mic skills not all that, especially compared to what I just had. I tried some more and I just couldn't get it! PHUC! I mean nice azz and legs and kittly and I was not right at that moment and I conceded and said, "lets get out of here. Intuition is so invaluable! We were at my car and she was standing there taking my number and LEO pulled right up to us! She talked to them like they were her Uncles for real, "He's just giving me his number so I can buy a cell phone from him. " They didn't say a word as she walked off and they drove off. I got the phuc out of there. I hope she does call me if / when she gets a phone. I want to hit that for real! I saw a decent amount of LEO out tonight between 9-11 pm.

Keep Your Head On A Swivel.

Bobs Big Boy
03-28-18, 09:06
I met Ronnie yesterday near the RoFo on Wash Blvd in Morrell Park. Small young light skinned black girl with a fantastic smile, nice white teeth, and beautiful hazel eyes. Very pretty face! 21 years old from Calvert County, says she been around for about 2 years. I go through MP quite often and I'm sure I've never seen her before, also pretty sure I haven't read about her here. Anyway I was very short on time but picked her up anyway because of her great smile. She gave great head while I drove, swallowed it all, and then I dropped her back off. She was wearing very baggy sweat pants, and hoodie, no idea what she may look like underneath but I'd like to find out when I have more time. Anyone else ever picked her up?

Bob.

Vega Wrap
03-28-18, 10:12
There is a short young pretty one on conk this week. I don't know anything about her but she looks good.

Horsetrader
03-28-18, 11:33
...I rode all the way towards Carey and saw a tall thin thing in a hoodie of course. Came back around and looked her in the face and she was kind of cute so she got in. She said her name was "Layla". Said, "I usually do blow jobs". Hmmmm. You good at that? "I'm told that often". Alright, hit a spot and she delivered. She has no body to rub really. No boobs and tiny butt. She's just tall and skinny.Tall. Skinny. Name is Layla. Encouraged only blow job. No boobs. Tiny butt. Those things would set off alarms with me. Be sure you are putting the right merchandise in your shopping cart before you check out.

Chico
03-28-18, 15:20
I met Ronnie yesterday near the RoFo on Wash Blvd in Morrell Park. Small young light skinned black girl with a fantastic smile, nice white teeth, and beautiful hazel eyes. Very pretty face! 21 years old from Calvert County, says she been around for about 2 years. I go through MP quite often and I'm sure I've never seen her before, also pretty sure I haven't read about her here. Anyway I was very short on time but picked her up anyway because of her great smile. She gave great head while I drove, swallowed it all, and then I dropped her back off. She was wearing very baggy sweat pants, and hoodie, no idea what she may look like underneath but I'd like to find out when I have more time. Anyone else ever picked her up?

Bob.I saw her about a year, maybe 2 yrs ago but she looked TGTBT, so I hesitated and someone else scooped her up. Then, she disappeared. I've never seen her again, nor have I read any reports on her, until now. Can't tell you how much gas I've burned driving up & down Washington Blvd hoping to see her. Glad to see someone review her. I thought she was ULE.

Guess I better fill up my tank and find her, LOL. Any digits?

Chico.

Bobs Big Boy
03-28-18, 15:39
I saw her about a year, maybe 2 yrs ago but she looked TGTBT, so I hesitated and someone else scooped her up. Then, she disappeared. I've never seen her again, nor have I read any reports on her, until now. Can't tell you how much gas I've burned driving up & down Washington Blvd hoping to see her. Glad to see someone review her. I thought she was ULE.

Guess I better fill up my tank and find her, LOL. Any digits?

Chico.She was very pretty, sweet, and easy to hangout with, even though it was just a brief date. I'm really wishing I had just changed my plans yesterday and spent more time with her. Don't know where she's been hiding but indeed she says she's been around MP for 2 years and is familiar with Tim's, etc. No digits, so you and me both will be looking for her!

What is ULE?

Bob.

NiteTimer
03-28-18, 18:26
I loved at 5:28 you're too big, owwwww. Shut the F up and take the cock girl.

Shitty AKA TK.3rd time she done tried that game, I wasn't having it that morning. I was ready to split atoms and she trying to play me.
I edited most the penetration part out. Got on my nerves.

Phyuck Yiu
03-28-18, 19:28
3rd time she done tried that game, I wasn't having it that morning. I was ready to split atoms and she trying to play me.
I edited most the penetration part out. Got on my nerves.Definitely not what she use to be. Agreed my dude.

Phyuck!

Plazmatixus
03-28-18, 20:01
My guess is that what you found were bed bugs. My car was infested with them after I picked up a girl couple of years ago. I had to go through two rounds of intense spraying before I was rid of them. But even now I get an occasional small welt that leaves me wondering if I got them all. If you see them, don't wait to bomb them.Roaches are the least of your worries. You don't want to get bedbugs much harder to eradicate.

SirDrDunk
03-29-18, 03:42
She was very pretty, sweet, and easy to hangout with, even though it was just a brief date. I'm really wishing I had just changed my plans yesterday and spent more time with her. Don't know where she's been hiding but indeed she says she's been around MP for 2 years and is familiar with Tim's, etc. No digits, so you and me both will be looking for her!

What is ULE?

Bob.ULE=Undercover Law Enforcement.

Dagame
03-29-18, 09:46
She was very pretty, sweet, and easy to hangout with, even though it was just a brief date. I'm really wishing I had just changed my plans yesterday and spent more time with her. Don't know where she's been hiding but indeed she says she's been around MP for 2 years and is familiar with Tim's, etc. No digits, so you and me both will be looking for her!

What is ULE?

Bob.I used to see Ronnie on a regular we have dated maybe 10 to 15 times she is very pleasant very sweet very cute I've done almost anything I can do with her she doesn't like anal but doesn't mind a few fingers. Her head is wonderful. She tries to take everything in. I love her wide smile and her beautiful hazel eyes when Ronnie first started she was a 9 on the street walker scale I recently saw her and she is falling off a little bit she was high as a kite on what had to be crack because she was spacing out I felt very sad because when I met her she was 19 and innocent and this life has knocked her upside the head and turned her around I hope she gets it together she did take some time off and went back to Calvert County for a while when she gained weight and got back to her old self when she is clean or had some time to relax there's no better company than Ronnie.

SpermGun16
03-29-18, 14:15
I have got a good feeling that this summer is going to be The Summer of Lust. Memories will be made. Idols will be crowned. This is going to be the best summer ever! Can't wait!

Loomy
03-29-18, 15:56
Tall. Skinny. Name is Layla. Encouraged only blow job. No boobs. Tiny butt. Those things would set off alarms with me. Be sure you are putting the right merchandise in your shopping cart before you check out.At this point, I think the guys that post about the he / she or "it" near Carey St must know exactly what it is. And they have a agenda to "condition" the rest of us to sample or consider trying it. They are in on it and they are trying their best to increase the pool of potential mongers for it. There is no way when "it" gets into your car and that deep voice an those basketball gripping NBA hands that you cannot tell. There is just NO way.

Do you include yourself in that group of "guys that post about the he / she or "it" because as far as I can tell this is a post about the he / she or "it"

Just saying,

A2

BKMason
03-29-18, 18:22
It's a good night to get my troll on. I've been sticking to my regulars latel. Renee and Bridgette.

The flying nun. Two of the best head givers in the game. Now that the weather is warming up.

Time for some strange.

BK.

BayernChedr
03-30-18, 00:10
It feels perfect out so I decided to see what talent Wilk had to offer.

Plenty of new faces and skimp outfits to please us mongers.

Picked up a new BSW named Kendall. She seemed tired like she just shot but I realized she was drunk when she kept mumblin and I smelled her breath which was gag inducing. I decided to deal since she was really cute. I find a spot, she goes to work. After about 10 seconds the smell of her putrid breath all over me is too much. I made her clean up and get out right where we were. In her rush she left her donation so I decided to reroll the dice.

Hit a store did a minor wash smoked a blunt and got back to it.

Found Jessica and she is skinny but her clothes did her justice tonight. My head throbbed the minute she got in. Damage was jack and link, BBBJ, cfs, she looks like she's eating and let me take my time when she saw I had lube. Honestly I can't tell when I fuck her if she wants to keep going or not. She never gives me a time limit, and slows up right before I bust like she knows.

Night went from a bust to a dream.

Feed your girls, smoke them up, and pound to your desire.

VaryDer07
03-30-18, 01:51
Decided to take a stroll down DUND loop and guess what. The nice weather brought out some talent.

Ran into ManD near Joe's and HAD some fun, she loves to show off her mic skills and will suck the soul out of you when you're ready.

She was not like the random junk that strolls around she was actually pretty easy on the eyes with nice smooth skin to go with it.

Jack and Linc has a new home after hanging out with her.

JimmyJams
03-30-18, 02:37
Tall. Skinny. Name is Layla. Encouraged only blow job. No boobs. Tiny butt. Those things would set off alarms with me. Be sure you are putting the right merchandise in your shopping cart before you check out.Not a dude. Not my thing.

Loomy
03-30-18, 11:27
At this point, I think the guys that post about the he / she or "it" near Carey St must know exactly what it is. And they have a agenda to "condition" the rest of us to sample or consider trying it. They are in on it and they are trying their best to increase the pool of potential mongers for it. There is no way when "it" gets into your car and that deep voice an those basketball gripping NBA hands that you cannot tell. There is just NO way.

Do you include yourself in that group of "guys that post about the he / she or "it" because as far as I can tell this is a post about the he / she or "it"

Just saying,

A2I do not include myself, because I have never been with it, so therefore have never posted about my experience with it. So no I do not put myself in that category.

Yet you felt the need to comment on it anyway.

A2

BayernChedr
03-30-18, 11:54
This is the Jessica I ran into for ref, no digits standard bullshit story.

Pussy is creamy and she can take girth, Sabrina is still my go to tho.

Rub101
03-30-18, 14:07

Pussy is creamy and she can take girth, Sabrina is still my go to tho.Some guys have all the luck.

BayernChedr
03-30-18, 16:21
Some guys have all the luck.I'm tellin you she was slim like Jade, but that ass is too damn fat for a body like that. I abused her doggy and I'm not sorry.

Chris5
03-30-18, 19:09

Pussy is creamy and she can take girth, Sabrina is still my go to tho.Damm she got a PHAT ass!

C5.

Chris5
03-30-18, 19:16
I have got a good feeling that this summer is going to be The Summer of Lust. Memories will be made. Idols will be crowned. This is going to be the best summer ever! Can't wait!I will be visiting your city this summer. I'm in Orlando Florida. Hope your chick's are as good as Florida hookers. We shall see!

C5.

YoungLing
03-31-18, 12:00
The weather is awesome I'm on the grind.

BoloBellgrande
03-31-18, 12:25
I'm heading into Bmore today for some slightly overpriced munchies at Lexington Market.

I would love to see my old friend " West Side Idol Crystal " again. I've put out a few request from a couple of seniors but, I haven't received any contact info.

I could stop at her house in Severn but, I don't want to intrude on her home life like that. Still waiting for contact info.

YoungLing
03-31-18, 14:37
Decided to start at the circle drove down ww towards the the church and spotted a WSW spinner body with dark hair. Had on Camo tights, black boots and black top. About 115 and 5'2". Decided to get it started pulled over and made the scoop did le check and off we went to the notel. Got undressed and noticed lots of bruises and one on right thigh near pelvis. Wasn't too bad so I decided to proceed with The deed. CBJ was mechanical but got the job done. Rolled her over on her back and lubed up and pushed inside her tight clean shaven box. Had small a cups but nice little nips. Put her through her paces for a while 20 laps then switched to doggy. She has a nice little ass and it was tighter from behind. She didn't get to engaged but that's ok it's about me LOL. Put her through another 20 laps and blasted off. Overall good experience might repeat and see if she warms up if she is more familiar. Has working digits which is a plus and was no rush and no drama. Goes by heather. Will trade digits for bubbles or the big booty WSW. Be safe!

Bongson
03-31-18, 15:37
Mailbox is clear.

PellyMason
03-31-18, 15:49
Decided to start at the circle drove down ww towards the the church and spotted a WSW spinner body with dark hair. Had on Camo tights, black boots and black top. About 115 and 5'2". Decided to get it started pulled over and made the scoop did le check and off we went to the notel. Got undressed and noticed lots of bruises and one on right thigh near pelvis. Wasn't too bad so I decided to proceed with The deed. CBJ was mechanical but got the job done. Rolled her over on her back and lubed up and pushed inside her tight clean shaven box. Had small a cups but nice little nips. Put her through her paces for a while 20 laps then switched to doggy. She has a nice little ass and it was tighter from behind. She didn't get to engaged but that's ok it's about me LOL. Put her through another 20 laps and blasted off. Overall good experience might repeat and see if she warms up if she is more familiar. Has working digits which is a plus and was no rush and no drama. Goes by heather. Will trade digits for bubbles or the big booty WSW. Be safe!Sounds like punk rocker Heather. Hey black hair? That ass is amazing.

YoungLing
03-31-18, 15:55
Trying to hit the double header but uncle is everywhere marked unmarked on foot. Be careful.

BoloBellgrande
03-31-18, 15:58
It's pretty much nothing out right now, and for the past few hours. I've only seen one or two low grade SW I out. One of the SW is a girl named Katrina. Katrina is Amanda's sister. Amanda use to be around some years ago. She's the chick that use to have the wide hips and round ass. Ranee use to room with her for some years.

It seems odd there not being a lot of girls out because of the nice weather. Still waiting on Crystal's contact info.

Phyuck Yiu
03-31-18, 17:07

Pussy is creamy and she can take girth, Sabrina is still my go to tho.Jessica is one I love to smash with too. Love filling her up. BTW got a pic of Sabrina?

YoungLing
03-31-18, 19:32
Scooped up Nikki from the rofo on Washingtion. By DD. Under 5"WSW had on leggings, and pink hoody. Dirty blonde hair about 100 pounds hard to tell what the body was going to look like. Got to the notel. 3 beans for. 5/. 5. CBJ was lackluster and couldn't really get me hard. When she took off clothes I want to was disappointing lots of bruises and unkempt Bush and small odor. I gave it the old college try but couldn't get into it so called it off and dropped her back off. YMMV but I won't be repeating. I agree with the weather being awesome today I thought there would have been more options? Could be uncle on deck every where. They were certainly on all the loops walking and just posted up on Pennington and fairhavwn. Well maybe summer will come and it will be the summer of lust. Let's hope. Be careful.

HeadLuvr
03-31-18, 20:42
It's pretty much nothing out right now, and for the past few hours. I've only seen one or two low grade SW I out. One of the SW is a girl named Katrina. Katrina is Amanda's sister. Amanda use to be around some years ago. She's the chick that use to have the wide hips and round ass. Ranee use to room with her for some years.

It seems odd there not being a lot of girls out because of the nice weather. Still waiting on Crystal's contact info.One. New commissioner. This guy is on a mission and the heat has turned up since he took over. Days when the weather breaks for the first time in awhile usually bring crime because everyone is out, so he is just staying ahead of that. Foot patrol seems extra, but I guess it sets the tone.

Two. First of the month. The checks have hit. These hoes have $$ in their pocket right now, or are close to a fellow dope fiend who has cash right now. Expect the streets to be dry for a few days. It was like this last month too. Government checks + increased police presence will guarantee minimum girls out.

See, meaningful intel. If you let Admin tell it, I'm just an "asshole" "troll". Smh.

Monoxide
03-31-18, 21:45
One. New commissioner. This guy is on a mission and the heat has turned up since he took over. Days when the weather breaks for the first time in awhile usually bring crime because everyone is out, so he is just staying ahead of that. Foot patrol seems extra, but I guess it sets the tone.

Two. First of the month. The checks have hit. These hoes have $$ in their pocket right now, or are close to a fellow dope fiend who has cash right now. Expect the streets to be dry for a few days. It was like this last month too. Government checks + increased police presence will guarantee minimum girls out.

See, meaningful intel. If you let Admin tell it, I'm just an "asshole" "troll". Smh.I was out this evening and saw some SW in Brooklyn and Wilkins, didn't stop already took care of biz. I believe the Independence cards get loaded between the 4th and the 23rd or 24th, so its prolly not that just a slow spell or they are real busy.

Ump1969
04-01-18, 00:37
I am a visitor to your area. I used this site to make myself some happy endings on Saturday evening. I thank those of you that have contributed. Wilkens is a nice street. One happy ending involved age 30, brown hair, 5 foot nothing, crack head skinny with usual jacket and pajama pants. Don't ask me for names. I know my description describes half the girls on the street. But I forget names 5 minutes after hearing them. The other was older and larger, a drunk with hands like a pro wrestler. But she worked wonders on me. All I can do in return is offer you info on Chicago although it is easily available on the Chicago board.

Dog Pound 99
04-01-18, 09:36
I was out this evening and saw some SW in Brooklyn and Wilkins, didn't stop already took care of biz. I believe the Independence cards get loaded between the 4th and the 23rd or 24th, so its prolly not that just a slow spell or they are real busy.I concur with your take as much more plausible, then that other poster's self-styled speculation as I'd cruise the above mentioned strolls myself and found that both W. W. And Brooklyn are open for business with selections aplenty.

Aiight, Dog, out.

JankMaster
04-01-18, 13:38
I was out this evening and saw some SW in Brooklyn and Wilkins, didn't stop already took care of biz. I believe the Independence cards get loaded between the 4th and the 23rd or 24th, so its prolly not that just a slow spell or they are real busy.Nope money is issued 1st thru the 5th and foodstamps on the 15th.

1st was a holiday so money hit yesterday for some.

NOW MY ESCAPADE.

Since it was so many LEO out I decided to park and stroll.

I came across this chic named tasha. Nice fat assed WSW.

She's got an apt by Fulton and Baltimore so we make trax there.

Well when she gets umdressed its bruise city. New it was too good to be tru. Prob on a meth program with all the thickness. Anyway I said fuckit. She gives me prob the best BJ I've had in 2018 for about 10 minutes. Lays back and scoots to the edge of the bed amd lets me dig her out with no complaints. She has a working number. Ok.

Monoxide
04-01-18, 14:01
Nope money is issued 1st thru the 5th and foodstamps on the 15th.

1st was a holiday so money hit yesterday for some.

NOW MY ESCAPADE.

Since it was so many LEO out I decided to park and stroll.

I came across this chic named tasha. Nice fat assed WSW.

She's got an apt by Fulton and Baltimore so we make trax there.

Well when she gets umdressed its bruise city. New it was too good to be tru. Prob on a meth program with all the thickness. Anyway I said fuckit. She gives me prob the best BJ I've had in 2018 for about 10 minutes. Lays back and scoots to the edge of the bed amd lets me dig her out with no complaints. She has a working number. Ok.So your telling me a SW "friend" Lied and said she needed money from me on the 1st cause her card doesn't load till the 5th? Can't be, she was so nice and sincere. LOL, not a dime.

JimmyJams
04-01-18, 19:24
Yesterday afternoon 5 ish I dreamed of a WW stroll. Saw cute young WSW with loud multi color leggings and a big bow on her head. Initially I thought no, but on second pass she smiled real big and waved. She hopped in and said her name was "Bubbles ". She said her skills were good, Found a spot and she delivered. No gag reflex to speak of, good technique, and didn't mind direction. That meant lots of throat and ff near the end. BBBJCIM. Jack, link tip. She asked me if I thought she looked like a kid. My guess 20 ish, she said 23. Looks like maybe Latina but she said Italian. No phone. Only con, arms and hands are well worn and no breast. Throat golden. Lots of Uncle.

Ump1969
04-01-18, 19:49
After reading several other posts, I decided to add something else. It is not speculation. This is an actual sighting. I visited Wilkens again late Sunday afternoon. Simply put, there were girls everywhere. Taking into account that a few were probably not walkers, I still saw more working girls than you can sometimes see in the entire city of Chicago on a good night. My sighting doesn't even account for other areas I have read about. I won't comment on the quality of several I saw. Several were obviously chemistry professors. But it is definitely not dead. Be thankful you live in Baltimore and not Cook County, Illinois, where the sheriff takes personal pride in putting away girls and johns, and has been actively crusading to end both Backpage and Craiglist.

Sol Invictus
04-02-18, 00:05
Anyone had the opportunity to sample Tonya in Jessup yet? She's normally flying a sign in Jessup at I95 N and MD 175. Check out the pics of her in the Jessup forum. If you do get to partake, please post your reviews.

MoJulius
04-02-18, 19:06
Driving by conkling. Saw 20 something thin WSW mayb 5'7 thick brown long hair and sorta darker complexion. Le drove by as I was heading other way so decided to park and head bk on foot. As I got up to her another monger pkd her up as he pulled over. Had time to ask her name. She said it was Lexi. Nt sure on spelling. Anyway she did appear to have little pick marks on her face or mayb just acne scars. Been cruising conkling lately and she's new face to me. Sorta hippie type. I do agree 'Never trust a hippie' bt I would still like some more info on her. Definitely a cute girl. Searched thread under several different spellings of her name and got nothing at recently. Be safe and treat them well. Mo.

BoloBellgrande
04-02-18, 21:13
Fess up, I know one of you guys has fucked the Ashton / Pulaski Street flasher. I saw her Sunday afternoon wearing her red flannel top and lifting it up and down for anybody that a wanted peak.

I actually got a closer look at her. She's old for sure but, not elderly. Her tits sag but, they're not ugly or mangled / chewed up looking. The skin is smooth.

I was trying to get a gauge on how her ass looked but, it was hard because she was sitting down. I tell you what, I bet she's up for anything. In a weird way, she kinda looks like dizzy Streetwalker Layla, if she was a older middle aged lady.

BSteel0608
04-02-18, 22:27
Ok I'm dowm in DC a lot for work. That situation there is TERRIBLE. So another member recommended I head up Baltimore way. Reading these reports, I'm looking forward to a solid night of debauchery!

In any event hoping to have a good story and some pics to post here from the trip!

Real Ninja
04-02-18, 23:00
Gentlemongers,

As should be obvious aftee a few months of heavy mongering I have been indulging far less often. But last weekend I decided to hit the loop on my way home from an outing in the WW area. I drove around for what seemed like an enternity, streets were bear nothing but walking dead to be sampled. I was about to call it quits when I come up in the circle and see a young SW walking towards me. She looked a little thinner than what I usually go for, but made eye contact and waved at me while flashing a warm smile. I said to myself well at least she seems to have a good attitude, might be worth my while, and boi am I glad I picked her up. She gets in I ask her bame and she says bubbles. My heart almost leapt out of my mouth.

I dosed off into a deep sleep. Next thing I know I am in a quiet spot and before she starts to work her magic she looks at my and says "Only thing I ask is don't rush me I like to take my time and get into it". I couldn't believe it. As many others here have reported, her mic skills are among the best out here. She proceed with a sloppy wet BBBJ. She just kept slobbing on my knob nonstop. Took directions very well. Took it deep and mid tempo and would twist her had as she went down taking it in different angles as deep in her mouth as she could. Paid the boi's attention on command and never rushed. It wasn't long before I felt the boi's straining to blast that sweet batter down her throat. She kept working the shaft and I burst in several explosions which she eagerly slurped up.

I was in such a state of bliss after my eruption that it took me several minutes to catch my breath. After dropping her off I had to parked and regain my composure the mic skills were so good. My ticker was pounding so hard my head was swimming after that sweet release. And I completely forget to ask for her digits.

She did not let me take an motion pics, she said there were tok many vids of her online already. But she agreed to consider it if we had a second date. Hopefully I can dream of her again soon and have some content to share with my fellow mongers. Meanwhile I hope my description is enough to let all the mongers out there know that this is a top level service provider with a great disposition make sure you take care of her if you are lucky enough to find her.

Stay safe mongers.

BSteel0608
04-03-18, 01:29
So, my first trip out to Baltimore results in a double header. Dreamt I met two WSW's, Courtney, small, dark hair, thin & Danielle, medium build a litle taller than average and a dye job in pink.

Both performed admirably at the mic stand, and made the trip worthwhile.

Although there was a younger thing, thin, with a beautiful ass out and about but I missed her. And even in dreams too many loops around uncLE is never a good idea.

I have digits for Courtney.

For a couple Jackson's and Lincoln's total it was a worthwhile trip. Gentlemen stay safe, you don't know how good you have it compared to other places.

AOmega0
04-03-18, 01:36
They were definitely SWs out today: Holabird, W / W and CB all had a few, the 1st of the month money didn't keep them all away. Fairhaven had what appeared to be an attractive, maybe mid 20 to early 30 WSW in jeans, black jacket, black boots. Wavy dark hair, nicely shaped hips / thighs. Should've stopped for a name.

I have family that are LE and gave me the rundown on this new commissioner and the last few as well, and as HeadLuvr noted; this is all being done with prime intention. What you see isn't going anywhere anytime soon without intervention from a higher order. Also most of you already know, but for you visitors and uninformed, stay away from the bluelight cameras.

BSteel0608
04-03-18, 07:23
They were definitely SWs out today: Holabird, W / W and CB all had a few, the 1st of the month money didn't keep them all away. Fairhaven had what appeared to be an attractive, maybe mid 20 to early 30 WSW in jeans, black jacket, black boots. Wavy dark hair, nicely shaped hips / thighs. Should've stopped for a name.

I have family that are LE and gave me the rundown on this new commissioner and the last few as well, and as HeadLuvr noted; this is all being done with prime intention. What you see isn't going anywhere anytime soon without intervention from a higher order. Also most of you already know, but for you visitors and uninformed, stay away from the bluelight cameras.Thanks for the heads up on that! Had no idea what those were, or why some were flashing?

BayernChedr
04-03-18, 08:50
Ok I'm dowm in DC a lot for work. That situation there is TERRIBLE. So another member recommended I head up Baltimore way. Reading these reports, I'm looking forward to a solid night of debauchery!

In any event hoping to have a good story and some pics to post here from the trip!Pleased you enjoyed the city as much as I do.

I didn't want to make the trip the first time, now its second nature baltimore is where its at.

MoJulius
04-03-18, 19:01
Just cut thru conkling. ULE had somebody over on conkling by 40. Dark blue or black small sedan I think. Thought might have another ule in small red car bt nt sure. Marked all around as well.

HighEnough
04-03-18, 23:13
I've been a member for awhile now. I don't post much because I don't go hunting like I used to and I only go to one SW now and that's Taylor from fh. I do have plenty of pics of her and a good number for senior members only. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes but in the end she's worth it. I'm looking for other source to find girls as everyone knows craigslist is shut down and BP is limited. Any help is appreciated. Ty in advance.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

Mtn Man
04-04-18, 01:55
Well I made a rookie mistake tonight, was waiting for my regular to arrive, that's when I noticed a cute black haired chick walking with a middle aged guy towards me from the rear. As they got close they went separate way and she approached me. She walked up, and started making small talk and asked if I would pay to see some skin I said yes. Then wanted to see the wallet to make sure I had it. I refused but little head asked for a. 3 bbj. She agreed and got in she performed maybe 2 minutes then stops saying that's all. I offered more money to continue (I know rookie mistake). As soon as I handed off the cash, she goes I wonder why he isn't back yet. Then the door opened and off she ran. I just laughed and drove away.

I'm just glad big head had hid my wallet and phone, and only left. 5 in cash in my pocket. Just be warned guys this happened 20,minutes ago and there back out as I went by I saw them back out.

UncleThom
04-04-18, 02:04
I haven't been to Charm City for quite some time. Monday evening around 8: PM drove around the Conkling area for about a half hour. I didn't see any girls on the street but lots of marked LE every few blocks and thought they were probably looking for a felon or making a big drug bust. So I moved south of Rt. 40. I didn't see any marked LE but didn't see any girls out and about either. Drove over to CB and saw several small groups of young girls walking down Pennington the same direction as traffic about 9: PM. They appeared way too young so I turned on Church and saw a WSW about 35 mid-block, brown hair and skinny as a rail. She jumped in as soon as I pulled up, did the LE grope and we headed for the notel. Said her name was Nicole, has been clean for 3 years, wanted. 4 for 50/50 and the usual BS. On the way to the notel she kept nodding off and I noticed her finger tips and nails were stained with soot. As soon as we got into the room and she pulled her clothes off and got on the bed nodded out again. After waking her up a few times I got pissed and told her to get dressed and I took her back to to the stroll. Total waste of my time.

As I'm exiting the area I saw a cute BSW on Fairhaven near the Mini-Mart. After the LE grope she said her name was Nicole. I told her of the previous Nicole and she said that most of the girls on the stroll lie about their drug use. I had a great time with BSW Nichole. No rush, clean, intelligent conversation and great attitude. She seemed to really want to please me. I'd see BSW Nichole again.

UT.

Some Guy2
04-04-18, 11:02
Will be in Baltimore today. Could some senior please share a few contacts in the area. Been out of the game for a while now.

BoloBellgrande
04-04-18, 21:42
Anybody know any females in the laurel area that need a little extra side money for some side action?

I'm gettin tired of Joyce and her dyke friends. Dawn is okay but, her old man and kid are always around. The few times I've hooked up with Crissy was okay but, it's usually at Joyce's place because Crissy can't stay long and has to get back to her BF.

It would be nice to have a provider in that area that can host without issues.

CowboysFan
04-05-18, 04:31
Picked her up the other night. I'm guessing she was about 5'4 to 5. Skinny frame with small tatas. I did notice a tattoo on her right side chest area above her boob. Appeared to have a cute face and clean teeth. I would had never guessed her to be 35. Accepted my donation for some front seat action and went onto a spot. She held a decent conversation and didn't nod off but I got the vibe that she had been up for days. I heard her make the comment that she needed to lay down for a few hours. Took direction well but just didn't do it for me. Not sure if I would repeat but if in a pinch. Said that she had worked the Brooklyn park loop a while back. Claims that she makes this and that hundreds of dollars from her regulars but I can't see dropping a big bill on that thin of a body. Catch her if you can! 35 yo Monica.

YachtsMan69
04-05-18, 06:13
Greetings Baltimore mongers. I am visiting Baltimore on business and have a nice inner harbor room. If anyone knows a woman who is down for being taken my multiple men let me know. We could get her to my room and a few of us use her fully. At. 4 or. 5 per guys she will be alright too.

Sol Invictus
04-05-18, 06:35
Anybody know any females in the laurel area that need a little extra side money for some side action?

I'm gettin tired of Joyce and her dyke friends. Dawn is okay but, her old man and kid are always around. The few times I've hooked up with Crissy was okay but, it's usually at Joyce's place because Crissy can't stay long and has to get back to her BF.

It would be nice to have a provider in that area that can host without issues.Pics are in that forum.

PellyMason
04-05-18, 12:54
Picked her up the other night. I'm guessing she was about 5'4 to 5. Skinny frame with small tatas. I did notice a tattoo on her right side chest area above her boob. Appeared to have a cute face and clean teeth. I would had never guessed her to be 35. Accepted my donation for some front seat action and went onto a spot. She held a decent conversation and didn't nod off but I got the vibe that she had been up for days. I heard her make the comment that she needed to lay down for a few hours. Took direction well but just didn't do it for me. Not sure if I would repeat but if in a pinch. Said that she had worked the Brooklyn park loop a while back. Claims that she makes this and that hundreds of dollars from her regulars but I can't see dropping a big bill on that thin of a body. Catch her if you can! 35 yo Monica.She's had mixed reports here recently. She's nodded off on me the last two and final times I've picked her up. She is still a cutie and I agree doesn't look her age. But IMO you were lucky to finish a date with her.

BoloBellgrande
04-05-18, 20:46
I don't know why I keep doing this for her. Anyway, she's in need of cash and is looking for dates. First off, she's over 50 , and she's a lesbian.

I know some older guys like older women because that's just their speed. If anyone is interested, PM me.

RockyB
04-05-18, 22:58
Had a fantasy about Monique. Works fairhaven. Claims she is from Virginia and only works a couple of nights. Incredible body with big firm tats. Great body. Looks to be a light skinned black gal. Beautiful. 8 on a civics scale. In my fantasy her Mic skills were out of this world. Looks a lot younger than 35. Wow is all I can say. Catch her while you can.

Klove48
04-06-18, 02:29
Picked her up the other night. I'm guessing she was about 5'4 to 5. Skinny frame with small tatas. I did notice a tattoo on her right side chest area above her boob. Appeared to have a cute face and clean teeth. I would had never guessed her to be 35. Accepted my donation for some front seat action and went onto a spot. She held a decent conversation and didn't nod off but I got the vibe that she had been up for days. I heard her make the comment that she needed to lay down for a few hours. Took direction well but just didn't do it for me. Not sure if I would repeat but if in a pinch. Said that she had worked the Brooklyn park loop a while back. Claims that she makes this and that hundreds of dollars from her regulars but I can't see dropping a big bill on that thin of a body. Catch her if you can! 35 yo Monica.I did a report on her about a month ago. I guess YMMV with her. But she does have a million dollar smile with her nice "choppers". Peace.

Klove48
04-06-18, 03:06
Was down the w / w tonight after taking care of some business and ran into a new face for me walking up McHenery towards Payson. She got into my car and introduced herself as Katrina. What got me to pull over to investigate was her walk. She's kinda petite, which usually isn't my type, but I got a strange "hunch" to check her out. She a strawberry blonde / redhead, about 5'2", 115 lbs, but she was wearing jeans that accentuated her small frame. We talked for a few minutes, which I always interview a new face, because I don't like negative surprises. She seemed to be very cool but when she mentioned that she was born on the 14th, I knew that she was a keeper. Gentlemen, point of information, any female born on the 14th of the month is a stone cold freak. Take my word; better yet find out for yourselves. Got to my spot and she went to work; I really mean went to work!! Like the "hurricane". LOL. The BBBJ was top notch and unrushed (she did mention to me that she plays a great skin flute), and she did not lie. Flipped her over for mish, and she really got into it. I'm glad that I stopped. I will definately try to catch her again. Grade A service. By the way; the #14 is the number of "nymphos". Like I said find out for yourself. I dropped her off and while I took the long way around, I saw a PAWG, walking down Ramsey towards Calhoun. Even though I had just finished with Katrina, I could not pass this opportunity by. She was wear a pair of black yoga pants. God damn! She got in and introduced herself as Kelly. But as we pulled off she spotted her boyfriend coming up the street and almost knocked herself out trying to duck and hide. She asked me to ride around the corner and drop her off. She stated that she wasn't expecting him to be back that quickly and profusely apologize about what happened and told me that if I saw her again to stop for her. She definitely looked like a UTR girl, with that "girl next door" type of vibe. Man if I only made the right turn instead of going straight, but I guess that was wishful thinking; oh well. No digits for either girl, but I will be actively searching for Kelly every time I'm in the area. Peace.

CowboysFan
04-06-18, 03:25
I did a report on her about a month ago. I guess YMMV with her. But she does have a million dollar smile with her nice "choppers". Peace.That's her then, she mentioned she had veneers. Wonder who paid for that. That could be in the 500 to 2000 dollar a tooth range. It could be only the fronts.

CowboysFan
04-06-18, 11:59
Picked her up late Saturday night. It was 3 am or so. There wasn't much out and she came across as the best bang for the buck at that time. I'd say she was about 5'4 115 lbs. No tits what so ever but her face and teeth appeared clean. Went to my spot for a BBBJ with normal rates plus a tip. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Picked her up behind the 7-11 on potapsco. Said she lives off Fairhaven. That's where I dropped her off. Cute girl with a nice attitude but not enough meat on her bones. Seems here lately I've had bad luck searching on weekends. Weekday nights work better for me.Wow caught her again 2 years later but she tells me she just turned 22 days ago so who knows the real. Same report as 2 years ago except now she lives off 6th street. Nothing special here but took directions well and had a nice attitude. Would still only repeat if in a pinch. Catch her if you can! 22 yo Jody from now Brooklyn Park 6th street.

MoJulius
04-06-18, 12:24
Guess Klove was right on his assumption about expensive dental work! I had hoped for just natural beauty. LOL. Anyway beautiful smile. I must've been one of the lucky ones to get the deed done before the problems arise. Shame. If anybody figures out how to keep her 'together' for another brief encounter please let us know. Looking at that smile can do it for anybody! Be safe and treat them well. Mo.

BayernChedr
04-06-18, 13:05
strawberry blonde / redhead, about 5'2", 115 lbs Got to my spot and she went to work; I really mean went to work!! Like the "hurricane". LOL. The BBBJ was top notchIma need that info playa, hit me up in pms to set it up.

DorkDangler
04-06-18, 17:07
Expect a leap in the level of Street Walking. Because these women have got to earn a living some how.

CatHerder
04-07-18, 07:22
His house on wilkins is boarded up and marked condemned. My friends tell me that he passed away inside his house.

NiteTimer
04-07-18, 11:04
Expect a leap in the level of Street Walking. Because these women have got to earn a living some how.The latest city Admin is leaning the ladies for info. They are pushing them in or off the streets. You may need to provide them with phones.
It's more businesslike and less drama for all involved. Get a burner & don't give anymore personal information than necessary. Some fellas are talking WAY too much.
The ladies are being squeezed. Some are feeling the pressure. Some have been singing for a minute. Change your habits.
For everybody's sake, stop doing circles around each other and running the stop signs if you got to be out there. The lights are on.

NT out.

PellyMason
04-07-18, 11:53
The latest city Admin is leaning the ladies for info. They are pushing them in or off the streets. You may need to provide them with phones.
It's more businesslike and less drama for all involved. Get a burner & don't give anymore personal information than necessary. Some fellas are talking WAY too much.
The ladies are being squeezed. Some are feeling the pressure. Some have been singing for a minute. Change your habits.
For everybody's sake, stop doing circles around each other and running the stop signs if you got to be out there. The lights are on.

NT out.Thanks for your vigilance. But could you clarify? Squeezed for information about what? The identity and contact information on mongers? I can't believe that that would be a productive path lead g to charges being filed much less successful prosecution. Squeezed for other information re local crimes I can understand. That's SOP.

Slaytastic
04-07-18, 12:22
Expect a leap in the level of Street Walking. Because these women have got to earn a living some how.Some of these chicks will move to the next advertising website. There are plenty still operational.

However, this is also the reason that I post about oversea trips and other happenings in the area. The streets aren't really safe right now, lots of Uncle around.

NiteTimer
04-07-18, 12:51
His house on wilkins is boarded up and marked condemned. My friends tell me that he passed away inside his house.Hate to hear that happened to him. He wasn't doing well when I stopped by to see him a couple months ago. I was told after that he went to the hospital for respiratory problems. I came past last month and knocked on the door to no response. I figured he was still in hospital because the front aluminum door was unlocked.

I always got along with him, and went to see him even when I didn't use his services. He used to get mad at me when he gave me someones location and took them somewhere else. I stilled lined his pockets just for food and survival because he was a cool guy. I did get mad when I heard there were people abusing him (taking over his space) and not looking out for him. He was harmless. Definitely a legend, a sign of the times, and he will be missed. NT out.