PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

CowboysFan
06-16-23, 21:47
I second this report. I saw her a few times in her early days then when I moved in with more time. I let her smoke and she went bat shit crazy. I swore to never date her again. I avoided her many times. Then few weeks ago. I was out and passed by her, not realizing it was her. I said fuck it, lets go.

Told her I was disappointed from last time but I would give her another try. She put in work and suprized me. Would only repeat if in a pinch but would explain to her up front. No tip will be granted for service not completed.

But to be honest I probably won't be stopping for her again.I caught her again the other night late and wasn't up for fruity loops so I scooped her up. Gave me a lacklust rimjob at standard rates plus tip. She just doesn't put in much effort. Would only repeat if in a pinch.

Propilot
06-17-23, 08:12
"As far as Kiara goes, it doesn't seem to matter what she does to herself, still, there's a light that shines through her. I hope either some guy with money wants to invest in her and make her over or, she decides to do it herself. ".

There have been many of offers to Kiara to get her cleaned up and off of drugs. I was one of them. A home, access to a car, everything that she needed. No deal. I know of the benefactor in Columbia that tried to help her, no deal. With Kiara she will take your money or call you and ask for help money but she will not what you ask her to do to seek help for herself. You get tired of spending money to give her just for drugs. Now I think of the old adage " You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink it. " I shot my shot so good luck to her.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Poppy44
06-17-23, 09:16
"As far as Kiara goes, it doesn't seem to matter what she does to herself, still, there's a light that shines through her. I hope either some guy with money wants to invest in her and make her over or, she decides to do it herself. ".

There have been many of offers to Kiara to get her cleaned up and off of drugs. I was one of them. A home, access to a car, everything that she needed. No deal. I know of the benefactor in Columbia that tried to help her, no deal. With Kiara she will take your money or call you and ask for help money but she will not what you ask her to do to seek help for herself. You get tired of spending money to give her just for drugs. Now I think of the old adage " You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink it. " I shot my shot so good luck to her.

Propilot-Always check your six.We need to prepare for the possibility of us losing some these girls over the next few years. The drugs are getting stronger and the extra ingredients, fenty, tranq, etc will only get worse as more people get desperate in these deceptive economic times.

ShadowFox76
06-17-23, 09:24
We need to prepare for the possibility of us losing some these girls over the next few years. The drugs are getting stronger and the extra ingredients, fenty, tranq, etc will only get worse as more people get desperate in these deceptive economic times.Its why Kiara is my white whale. I still haven't seen her any time I've been in the area. Night or day. If I see her I'm picking her up and doing my best to fill both her mouth and kitty up. Its a big reason why I love filling these white girls up mouth and kitty wise. I know their time is limited and I want to use them for what they're on the street for before that happens. Got to get my own slice of the pie.

YeahWellOkay
06-17-23, 11:06
Not sure who was managing then but, seems to be middle eastern dudes in there now and the one guy who seemed to be running the show was cracking the whip on the rest of them. I don't really eat pizza like that, I got the tuna salad sub with fries and soda and today I got the same with two pieces of tilapia, evening was delicious.

I didn't see any of what you saw. I'll be going back as long as I don't.

As far as Kiara goes, it doesn't seem to matter what she does to herself, still, there's a light that shines through her. I hope either some guy with money wants to invest in her and make her over or, she decides to do it herself.Good that Pizza Man is under new ownership. When we got the giant pizza the shop was owned by some Jamaicans. When visiting family I was told these Jamaicans were dumping their expired food mainly raw chicken in the back yard behind the carry out and people in the surrounding area thought it was a dead body somewhere nearby, the smell was so bad. Remembering years back when the original owners had it and the food was delicious, and they had good specials.

Old Monger
06-17-23, 12:31
We need to prepare for the possibility of us losing some these girls over the next few years. The drugs are getting stronger and the extra ingredients, fenty, tranq, etc will only get worse as more people get desperate in these deceptive economic times."This is the life we have chosen".

Phyuck Yiu
06-17-23, 13:30
Any one know any of these? Trying to figure out if the thicc blonde on the steps dates?

Phyuck!

MyThrowAway199
06-17-23, 18:06
Hey guys I'm new to SW portion of this hobby. I have never picked one up before so I'm wondering what the procedure is like and how much are girls charging? Thanks in advance.

PanchSez
06-17-23, 20:23
Its why Kiara is my white whale. I still haven't seen her any time I've been in the area. Night or day. If I see her I'm picking her up and doing my best to fill both her mouth and kitty up. Its a big reason why I love filling these white girls up mouth and kitty wise. I know their time is limited and I want to use them for what they're on the street for before that happens. Got to get my own slice of the pie.I usually see her across from UHaul in MP now. Talked to her there this morning.

Old Monger
06-17-23, 20:51
Hey guys I'm new to SW portion of this hobby. I have never picked one up before so I'm wondering what the procedure is like and how much are girls charging? Thanks in advance.Please avail yourself of the opportunity of perusing the board. You will learn much and then we can answer your specific inquiries. Rule #1 is to never mention a sex act and price as doing so constitutes solicitation. Rule # 2 is to get her to get into your car and then drive off, as undercover female officers are not supposed to allow you to drive while they are passengers.

Horsetrader
06-18-23, 09:40
Hey guys I'm new to SW portion of this hobby. I have never picked one up before so I'm wondering what the procedure is like and how much are girls charging? Thanks in advance.
Many of the basics are discussed in this link.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Old Monger
06-18-23, 11:01

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules Spot on. Excellent summary of the basic rules for mongering.

BoloBellgrande
06-18-23, 11:27
Any one know any of these? Trying to figure out if the thicc blonde on the steps dates?

Phyuck!Took a pic of her dressed in all black standing across from the church on Pulaski. She has light and dark brown him hair mixed. I saw her last sitting on a front stoop about 2 houses down from the pizza parlor at the corner of Wilkins and Catherine, she looks good, I saw her get picked up so I knows she's working.

I would've stopped and invited into the store for a soda and got her # but, I had Angie / Lacey in the car with me at the time. Hopefully, I'll get another chance to talk to her.

BrightLeaf
06-18-23, 11:51
Spot on. Excellent summary of the basic rules for mongering.Wish I noticed your post last night. I slowdown and talked to a chick. When I got close I realized that one wasn't my type. Woman with short blonde hair tattoo across the throat turn off's. I talk for a minute. But never named a price. I took off. Later I thought about it something was off. These girls rarely keep phones. Not only did she have one but it was an iPad. I believe she was also in an odd spot on Patapsco about a quarter of a mile from Washington blvd staying one place. I almost made a rookie mistake. I have to keep my guard up. In the end just went home I got lucky I think. The thing with an iPad no right. Any Kiara recent messages. I love a good video. Nightrange or night time had some good ones. But some jerk post them on his site and that was it. It sucks that ccp got shutdown.

SteveStone123
06-18-23, 13:21

Phyuck!I have been noticing the third short girl for the past couple of weeks. She always hangout with the boys near that circle. I never noticed anyone picking her or she approaching any cars.

SteveStone123
06-18-23, 16:31

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRulesOne more set of rules shared by a monger from Delaware.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13919-My-Suggestions.-Rules-For-BackPage

JanusCanal84
06-18-23, 16:47
I have been noticing the third short girl for the past couple of weeks. She always hangout with the boys near that circle. I never noticed anyone picking her or she approaching any cars.2nd this, I seen here by that convenience store by the circle also. Never seen her get picked up. I also see her in the blue dress oddly enough. If she does stand by the circle the corner boys rush over to her and just stay talking to her.

ThatBooredOne
06-18-23, 18:54
2nd this, I seen here by that convenience store by the circle also. Never seen her get picked up. I also see her in the blue dress oddly enough. If she does stand by the circle the corner boys rush over to her and just stay talking to her.She's 17. Tried to talk to her myself and she actually started yelling.

One of the dudes near her told her to calm down, he didn't know.

Grace from what like 6 people I spoke to around Morrel Park is in Annapolis now.

ISawWhatIsAw
06-18-23, 19:06
Spotted one recently didn't write about her might as well a slim woman her chest size might of* been larger than I thought got to a spot everything covered even the BJ. Taller woman but decent height I believe she is a brunette back seat action no bad smell some small talk not a horrible experience probably should of stuck with the BJ though. Scooped her near 4th.

Happy Father's day and Juneteenth (19).

PanchSez
06-18-23, 20:03

Phyuck!I met the blonde at the circ, e, said her name is Ashley. She seemed pretty cautious but I'll give her a try sometime. I only chatted and got her a drink. No phone. I've seen her walking back from the circle down Ramsey towards Carey. I think she lives down that way.

The one in the middle is Krystal who usually hangs by the store on Payson and Ashton. She's been reported on lately. Krystal with big hands. Good wet BJ and asks for a cover but will go without and spit. Nice tits.

TsaBro3355
06-19-23, 10:08
Does anyone know if Abbie is still dating? She us always hanging with her boyfriend on Pulaski.

Cls9637
06-19-23, 12:00

Propilot-Always check your six.Remember a number of years ago some guy took her in and did his best to punish all of us, mostly me, by keeping her away and supporting her all the way. He wanted to marry her and keep her entirely for himself. She had enough of him eventually and punished him by cutting out and going back to her way of life.

These pictures are from 2012 when I first introduced her to the forum.

PanchSez
06-19-23, 12:21
She's 17. Tried to talk to her myself and she actually started yelling.

One of the dudes near her told her to calm down, he didn't know.

Grace from what like 6 people I spoke to around Morrel Park is in Annapolis now.Her last FB post had her in rehab.

Old Monger
06-19-23, 16:26
Does anyone know if Abbie is still dating? She us always hanging with her boyfriend on Pulaski.She is awaiting her detox and rehab placement and I seriously doubt she will be dating in the meantime.

BoloBellgrande
06-19-23, 20:35
Remember a number of years ago some guy took her in and did his best to punish all of us, mostly me, by keeping her away and supporting her all the way. He wanted to marry her and keep her entirely for himself. She had enough of him eventually and punished him by cutting out and going back to her way of life.

These pictures are from 2012 when I first introduced her to the forum.Saw her this evening around 5:30 or so, I was in the Pizza Man place and she was walking fast on the opposite side of the street, she had on the same black silk looking pants and top she had on the last time I saw her, she had some kind of scarf hat or something on this time though, not use to seeing her with anything on her head.

BoloBellgrande
06-19-23, 20:38
Saw Valerie at her usual perch at the corner of Smallwood and Ashton, she was wearing the same green gym shirts I saw her in the last time I saw her. I think her legs are getting thinner. That girl has a cute body naked, to bad she can't take dick.

Frank76
06-19-23, 21:53
So I saw the post about Megan a little while ago. At first I did not think it was the Megan I had known. But when I compared the photos it is her. I guess being in jail doesn't help the appearance. That looks like a jailhouse tattoo on her neck. It says "Crazy" is that a warning or truth in advertising? She used to look good. I took her to the Terrace motel one time to bang her out. She was in the bathroom for 90 minutes. Finally I said come out we have to get started. So drugs bad OK!

Frank Out!

BigPappay
06-19-23, 22:20
Remember a number of years ago some guy took her in and did his best to punish all of us, mostly me, by keeping her away and supporting her all the way. He wanted to marry her and keep her entirely for himself. She had enough of him eventually and punished him by cutting out and going back to her way of life.

These pictures are from 2012 when I first introduced her to the forum.She's been a great cocsuker for over a decade. Cleared my blue balls on many an occasion.

Passed on her last time I saw her. Didn't look appealing.

Frank76
06-19-23, 22:49
So someone also posted some older photos of Amber aka Tiny. I used to hook up with her several years ago. She was mostly a good date. Being so small, she was a easy target for various people to rob. During last winter I pull over for a girl near Wilkens and it turned out to be her. Things went OK. She had a phone. I would call her and set things up. But with these girls familiarity breeds contempt. They start to act worse and worse. Well her performance got really bad. One night we went to a place and she was just interested in doing her drugs and nothing else. I hung in there for a long time. She was snapping at me and lecturing me. Finally I took the loss and bailed out. A week later she sent me a text "I hope we can put this all behind us. " Well I could. I never called her again. I saw her tonight getting into a big truck near the Westside shopping center. So she has been at this for many years now. She is very heavily drug addicted. And she does not look as good as she used to. If you want to pick her up, I would say car fun only. And no cash until after the work has been completed. Photos 1 & 2 are from this year. Photos 3 & 4 Are old.

Frank Out!

Laurens
06-20-23, 03:00

These pictures are from 2012 when I first introduced her to the forum.I'm still waiting to see her when she back near wilkens westside shopping center I want to bus a few nuts down her throat.

Ad350
06-20-23, 06:19
So I saw the post about Megan a little while ago. At first I did not think it was the Megan I had known. But when I compared the photos it is her. I guess being in jail doesn't help the appearance. That looks like a jailhouse tattoo on her neck. It says "Crazy" is that a warning or truth in advertising? She used to look good. I took her to the Terrace motel one time to bang her out. She was in the bathroom for 90 minutes. Finally I said come out we have to get started. So drugs bad OK!

Frank Out!Bro I don't that's what jail did to her. That's what drugs did to her as far as looks.

ThatBooredOne
06-20-23, 06:25
Her last FB post had her in rehab.Cool. And if you ask the people who hang in front of Royal Farms, who hang in the alley behind the Dunkin Donuts (cops actually took down a tent there as of yesterday. I went last night), the users that hang in the Park by the bridge, the people that sleep in the tent under the bridge, and the people that live around the tent in the alley between Harman and Grinnalds and ask about Grace, to a person they all say she's in Annapolis. I almost feel like I should take pics of all the tents around.

Additionally, amazingly, literally every one of them say the same thing, 'She got clean and is doing really great. '.

Old Monger
06-20-23, 07:05
So someone also posted some older photos of Amber aka Tiny. I used to hook up with her several years ago. She was mostly a good date. Being so small, she was a easy target for various people to rob. During last winter I pull over for a girl near Wilkens and it turned out to be her. Things went OK. She had a phone. I would call her and set things up. But with these girls familiarity breeds contempt. They start to act worse and worse. Well her performance got really bad. One night we went to a place and she was just interested in doing her drugs and nothing else. I hung in there for a long time. She was snapping at me and lecturing me. Finally I took the loss and bailed out. A week later she sent me a text "I hope we can put this all behind us. " Well I could. I never called her again. I saw her tonight getting into a big truck near the Westside shopping center. So she has been at this for many years now. She is very heavily drug addicted. And she does not look as good as she used to. If you want to pick her up, I would say car fun only. And no cash until after the work has been completed. Photos 1 & 2 are from this year. Photos 3 & 4 Are old.

Frank Out!She was sexually abused at the age of seven and hurt people hurt people.

Milfsalot
06-20-23, 08:26
Oh wow, what a gem. Thabks for the reports. I am planning a visit to charm city and would love to maximize my chances in finding the new Queen K. Will take pm responses or replies here: what streeta and time of day / night is she regularly spotted?

Old Chinese Guy
06-20-23, 08:57
Bro I don't that's what jail did to her. That's what drugs did to her as far as looks.Hard to imagine it is the same person but have to agree, jail, gets them plump and healthy, the streets gets them looking like shit.

Klove48
06-20-23, 14:57
Oh wow, what a gem. Thabks for the reports. I am planning a visit to charm city and would love to maximize my chances in finding the new Queen K. Will take pm responses or replies here: what streeta and time of day / night is she regularly spotted?Like all the girls; YMMV, but unless you've experienced Korina before, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high about her replacing the G. O. A. T. , "Special K". Just saying….. Peace.

JanusCanal84
06-20-23, 15:19

Frank Out!Cheese and Rice that's a fall off. I haven't seen her since she last year when she was fresh out of rehab. He life story is pretty grim you only see in documentaries. She mentioned she was sexually active in the early teens. Sometimes the candy are proper escapes for some of these women.

ShadowFox76
06-20-23, 19:16
I was around the area waiting to meet someone so I did a couple loops around WW around 3:30 pm. Not really much out. After my personal errands I came back up to the RoFo on Desoto to get gas. Drove up the blvd and at long last. I found Kiara walking on the right side of the street by the diesel station. I was genuinely nervous but like many have said she's pretty chill and sweet when she's awake.

She was wearing the same black tank top and sweatpants that a few have reported lately so I knew based on that, how rowdy she was lookin that the kitty was out of commission.

Which worked for me because I really needed some good headache relief. Been busy the past couple weeks and besides my former UTR gettin mad I posted my vids somewhere (I've seen Honey a couple times. She's fine. My vids are gone tho sadly) so I haven't really did any mongering. So this was a necessary pick up.

Get to my go to spot, she immediately gets that mouth to work. Nice and warm, smooth and wet. That tongue man. She Definitely loves her job. Got her to do some dirty talking as well as play with the boys. After a few minutes a of fuckin her mouth she caught a weeks worth of black baby batter.

Was she lookin in the best condition? No. Did this stop me from filling her mouth with baby milk? Fuck no. Been waiting years to find her. Good head. On par with Valerie. Not better than vicky. She's still number 1 to me. Of course she doesn't have a phone. Told me what times to catch her (she likes being out at 5 am and sometimes between 4 pm-6 pm around the blvd but again this was the first time I caught her. Dropped her off at Rofo.

Gave her standard tuition plus tip. $30 overall. Was tempted to drive back and pick her up again because I had another load ready but I decided to be smart and safe and leave the area. There were some LEO around that way here and there. By the time I left a few of the working girls were coming out by Inverness. Got to find Kiara again and get a room so she can shower. I'm dyin to fill her up.

Old Monger
06-20-23, 20:06
Cheese and Rice that's a fall off. I haven't seen her since she last year when she was fresh out of rehab. He life story is pretty grim you only see in documentaries. She mentioned she was sexually active in the early teens. Sometimes the candy are proper escapes for some of these women.I saw her more than a few times in 2016. She was pretty but hurt people hurt people.

Laurens
06-20-23, 21:15
I was around the area waiting to meet someone so I did a couple loops around WW around 3:30 pm. Not really much out. After my personal errands I came back up to the RoFo on Desoto to get gas. Drove up the blvd and at long last. I found Kiara walking on the right side of the street by the diesel station. I was genuinely nervous but like many have said she's pretty chill and sweet when she's awake.
I can't wait to nut all down her throat either I'm near westside shopping center.

BigPappay
06-20-23, 21:39

She was wearing the same black tank top and sweatpants that a few have reported lately so I knew based on that, how rowdy she was lookin that the kitty was out of commission.

Which worked for me because I really needed some good headache relief. Been busy the past couple weeks and besides my former UTR gettin mad I posted my vids somewhere (I've seen Honey a couple times. She's fine. My vids are gone tho sadly) so I haven't really did any mongering. So this was a necessary pick up.

Get to my go to spot, she immediately gets that mouth to work. Nice and warm, smooth and wet. That tongue man. She Definitely loves her job. Got her to do some dirty talking as well as play with the boys. After a few minutes a of fuckin her mouth she caught a weeks worth of black baby batter.

Was she lookin in the best condition? No. Did this stop me from filling her mouth with baby milk? Fuck no. Been waiting years to find her. Good head. On par with Valerie. Not better than vicky. She's still number 1 to me. Of course she doesn't have a phone. Told me what times to catch her (she likes being out at 5 am and sometimes between 4 pm-6 pm around the blvd but again this was the first time I caught her. Dropped her off at Rofo.

Gave her standard tuition plus tip. $30 overall. Was tempted to drive back and pick her up again because I had another load ready but I decided to be smart and safe and leave the area. There were some LEO around that way here and there. By the time I left a few of the working girls were coming out by Inverness. Got to find Kiara again and get a room so she can shower. I'm dyin to fill her up.Ole gal has lost most her teef and I could smell her body odor through the pics. I'd have to put the over / under at 500 loads and take the over!

BoloBellgrande
06-20-23, 21:51

Gave her standard tuition plus tip. $30 overall. Was tempted to drive back and pick her up again because I had another load ready but I decided to be smart and safe and leave the area.I was at the Subway today and watched her walk past me twice, once with who I assume was her BF, the second time she walked up the opposite side of the street heading towards the Royal Farms.

I wanted to call to her but, the first time she walked by I was taking a piss, the second time I was eating. I was hoping she was going to walk over to the people who were giving away government phones next to the Royal Farms. She had on the same black pants and top.

There's no way I could let her touch my privates with dirty hands like that. The best you're going to get her to do is wash up in the sink at the motel.

Duuuuuuude
06-21-23, 08:18
Any Andrea sightings lately?

Not sure if it's just my bad timing.

FaceDownPro
06-21-23, 08:52
After enjoying a Fathers Day cookout. Full of liquor and food. On my way home I spot a phat butt with thick dreads on Liberty Heights. I turn where the rite aid is and she hood in. Can't remember her name. But nice personality but her armpits smell a little strong. All natural or no deodorant but I was half drunk and was on a mission. And she didn't smell horrible just that whiff of someone who needs some deodorant doesn't wear it. Anyway. We negotiate standard but she wants an extra. 10 . I'm like if it's good cool. Here's when things get a little bit tricky. She wants to hit the ready before she's ready. Normally I abort because a ***** turned to Mr Hyde on me after hitting the pipe before. But again I'm in my zone so I'm being super liberal when normally not. I give her the green light but tell her don't fucking start geeking or acting stupid. She assures she going to be good and give me one of the best BJ's ever. We all heard that shit before and normally what follows is lackluster performance. She hits her shit and says it's bullshit, sorry to hear because the joint I'm smoking is fire. She smokes all that shit and I go CBJ. This girl was a fucking monster, let me slide it down her throat while she had tears in her eyes. Fuk her mouth. Look me straight in the face while she was gawking. 15-20 min of straight action. I'll definitely scoop again. And yea I gave her the tip it was more than worth it. Chocolate brown big thick dreads phat ass, 25 yo. I would assume Garrison but I scooped on Liberty near a church.

JankMaster
06-21-23, 09:18
I see big bubble but sara has made it to the net.

Phyuck Yiu
06-21-23, 09:41
Link?

Phyuck!

I see big bubble but sara has made it to the net.

JanusCanal84
06-21-23, 11:29
Met up with a Sam mid 30's but looks older walking by the KFC. She had on black pants and a black hoodie and a headband. Took her to my spot and she started with a very sloppy nice and slow BBBJ. Her DT were on 🔥 strapped up and laid her down gave a good pounding. Told her to turn over and the ass view was 🥵 blasted a few days worth. Cleaned up and I dropped her back has digits but we'll see how long it last. DMG was standard says she doesn't come out but you can find her around that side of the Westside Shopping center.

ShadowFox76
06-21-23, 12:49
I was at the Subway today and watched her walk past me twice, once with who I assume was her BF, the second time she walked up the opposite side of the street heading towards the Royal Farms.

I wanted to call to her but, the first time she walked by I was taking a piss, the second time I was eating. I was hoping she was going to walk over to the people who were giving away government phones next to the Royal Farms. She had on the same black pants and top.

There's no way I could let her touch my privates with dirty hands like that. The best you're going to get her to do is wash up in the sink at the motel.Its why it's called a blow job my friend. I made her use her mouth the whole time LOL. But I got you.

SlapHappy4
06-21-23, 13:40
Its why it's called a blow job my friend. I made her use her mouth the whole time LOL. But I got you.I thought it was weather related but a bunch of the SWers are posting on listcrawler today. They are asking stupid numbers too LOL.

BigTruckBob
06-21-23, 14:07
Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. Since I no longer read and post pictures, I've slowed down on my mongering ways. I still wanted to stop in and share a few findings with the group; however, I only post headshots now since I do not have control over my images that I share online.

Amy.

She said she was 20, I met her in Dundalk on Holabird but she gets around. After our initial meeting I have picked her up on Monument street, and another time on Orleans street. She works off of her phone mostly, and she seems to be chasing drugs and her boyfriend who doesn't want her. Her body is perfect, the blow is good, and the puss is excellent. Cost: $40 for both.

Angel.

She is funny girl, she said she's 26 and from PA. You can find her at the gas station on Reisterstown and Belvedere. She is a very cheap date, but her angle is to try to stay with you so she doesn't have to walk the block. The head is good for the first 10 minutes but her mouth goes dry. The puss is bit loose but it's okay, and I like that she will go along with whatever you say. I have had her about 7 times now, and I have kept for all day and night at a rate of $50 per day. All she likes to do is fuck, suck, get high, and sleep all day. She didn't even want eat food. She sends a good morning text and tries to line up someone to spend her day with. Cost: $15-$20 for blow, $25-$30 for both, or keep her all day for $50 and some food.

Courtney.

She is 31 and very well put together for a prostitute. You can find her one 5th Street but she works off her phone. She keeps her nails and toes done, smells good, and she has an unbelievable body. In the picture she looks overweight, but that's not true; She has very large breast and a phat ass. The head is exceptional and the puss was okay too. Watch out for her husband; Every time we meet we have to drive around to ensure he's not following her. Cost: $50 for both.

Isabella / Rebecca.

She's a Hispanic midget and you can find her at the home depot on reisterstown, or Garrison and Wabash. I have reported on her before, and historically she was a terrible date but she's on medication for bipolar now. I've had about 5 good experiences with her, and I enjoy the BJ and the puss. She has a very, very, phat ass the jiggles everywhere. Cost: $40 for both, but begs for a tip afterwards.

Kayla.

You can find her on Wilkens at the circle. She's a nice girl that has endured a lot, but I've read that others have had bad experiences with her so I can't co-sign her just yet. Cost: $30 for both.

Jane doe / Eastern shore.

I didn't write a lot of notes on her, but I remember it being an OK experience. She is from eastern shore, and you can find her at Westside shopping center. She's a heavy drug user, and has signs on her legs. Cost: $40 for both.

Tessa.

She is a 38 year old WSW who I've picked up on Garrison and Chatham. I had a few good experiences with her in the past but she now manufactures an issue to abort the date to get easy cash. She blows for a few seconds and tries to ease her hand into your pocket. Once she knows there is no money in your pocket, she will act like you did something wrong and tries to grab the cash off of the dash to exit.

BigTruckBob
06-21-23, 14:18
Alicia.

She 26 years old and you can find her sitting in front of the library on Patapsco. She gives good blow and her puss is good as well. No odors, but she is very, very, thin, and did not want me to use a condom for some reason, but of course I used one anyway. Also, she sends very long annoying text messages all day. Cost: $30 for both.

Alison.

She is 24, and you can find her on Hanover and Patapsco street, or around the corner at the Royal farm. She was panhandling at the Royal farm and begged for $5, she then blurted out that she will suck my dick if that's what it takes. The head was okay, and she has moderate skills but she's very dirty. She has nice legs and ass but I declined to have sex with her because she smelled like piss. I jacked off on her face after she gave me a 7 minute blow job. My arms and legs started itching as soon as I dropped her off, but that was psychological. Cost: $15 for just head.

Korine.

She is a HSW, and I believe she said she was 27. You can find her at Ramsey and Payson, or walking around that area. The puss was very good and she put in good effort for the BJ. She's a bit off mentally but she has a great personality.

Kate 34.

I picked her up at the McDonald's on Highland Street. I thought she was drunk but she is blind in both eyes but doesn't want people to know. She gave a great blow job and had a very nice personality. When it came time to pay her, I gave her two one dollar bills to test her sight. She didn't have a clue and thanked me. I did the right thing and gave her a $20 as well. Cost: $22 for just head.

Rhonda.

She is 48 and her BJ's are awesome. You can find her on 4th street. Cost: $20 for just head.

Jessica.

She said that she was 30 and claimed she was multiracial, Asian and white. I picked her up on Garrison and Chatham. This is a very terrible picture but it's the best that I could share. Her blow job was superb but she was dissatisfied with the money afterwards. $25 for head only.

Jane doe.

I can't remember her name but avoid her at all cost. She walks on Washburn and 4th street; her ass is humongous but she has significant signs of drug use and an atrociously nasty personality. My friend gave me his room after he was done with it and I took this Jane there. We started having sex but she wanted to take another hit so she jabbed herself with a needle and bled everywhere. She passed out with blood gushing down her legs from her injection area. She passed out and wouldn't wake up; I wanted to leave her there but the room was in my friends name. After an hour of trying to wake her I turned the room key in and let the staff know the situation. The motel actually had Narcan and an employee helped her while I disappeared. Cost: $0 but a lot of time.

Mr KuntFlooder
06-21-23, 15:19
Hey fellow mongers! Has anyone dumped their load on Tina's sweet sexy face lately? You know the one! Tina from BP & CB pretty dirty blond slim athletic build Perfect teeth Sensitive tits and loves that first load on her face! She has an awesome smile and her real teeth! Yeah she's the one. She was my go to back in the day before I retired I was hoping some of you fine gents would give me an update or digits I have 20 smoking hot sessions on vids and stills of here doing what she loved Sucking Fucking and riding thick hard cock and taking loads on her face if anyone cares to trade? Would love to see that **** taking a BBC let alone a BWC and doing the slutty things she loves with someone other than little ol me LOL! Its the voyer in me! We all love whatching sluts getting fucked Especially ones we have had! Anyhow you all stay super safe out there and help a fellow monger out Or at least relive his deeply missed glory days!

HerStorm
06-21-23, 16:26
I see big bubble but sara has made it to the net.Hey, what link you got her on. I seen on LC before.

ElliotSpitzer
06-21-23, 18:16
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.

CowboysFan
06-21-23, 18:18
Tuesday night at the Dunkin Donuts. I saw Bethany with the glasses dressed up in a cute outfit. I don't feel comfortable looping in when there's large groups of the Dboys or just homeless boys that post up behind the Dunkin and trickle over to the Royal Farms. I was almost tempted to scoop Bethany but I eventually got a closer look and those eyes looked like she was spaced out and I wasn't about to get some sorry service so I didn't pull the trigger.

Also last night there was a shorty wearing jean booty shorts and she kept moving around lot to lot with the boys and then saw her talking to some guy with a truck at the Royal Farms. Not sure if she dates but legs and ass look to die for.

I snapped a long distance pic which gives her no justice.

Anyone know who I'm taking about?

ChrisPoontang
06-21-23, 18:23
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.She looks amazing and she looks like she drained you.

I love hard core prostitutes with trash tattoos but her feet like tore up.

She would have pulled every drop from me.

Old Monger
06-21-23, 18:40
Alicia.

She 26 years old and you can find her sitting in front of the library on Patapsco. She gives good blow and her puss is good as well. No odors, but she is very, very, thin, and did not want me to use a condom for some reason, but of course I used one anyway. Also, she sends very long annoying text messages all day. Cost: $30 for both.

Alison.

She is 24, and you can find her on Hanover and Patapsco street, or around the corner at the Royal farm. She was panhandling at the Royal farm and begged for $5, she then blurted out that she will suck my dick if that's what it takes. The head was okay, and she has moderate skills but she's very dirty. She has nice legs and ass but I declined to have sex with her because she smelled like piss. I jacked off on her face after she gave me a 7 minute blow job. My arms and legs started itching as soon as I dropped her off, but that was psychological. Cost: $15 for just head.

Korine.

She is a HSW, and I believe she said she was 27. You can find her at Ramsey and Payson, or walking around that area. The puss was very good and she put in good effort for the BJ. She's a bit off mentally but she has a great personality.

Kate 34.

I picked her up at the McDonald's on Highland Street. I thought she was drunk but she is blind in both eyes but doesn't want people to know. She gave a great blow job and had a very nice personality. When it came time to pay her, I gave her two one dollar bills to test her sight. She didn't have a clue and thanked me. I did the right thing and gave her a $20 as well. Cost: $22 for just head.

Rhonda.

She is 48 and her BJ's are awesome. You can find her on 4th street. Cost: $20 for just head.

Jessica.

She said that she was 30 and claimed she was multiracial, Asian and white. I picked her up on Garrison and Chatham. This is a very terrible picture but it's the best that I could share. Her blow job was superb but she was dissatisfied with the money afterwards. $25 for head only.

Jane doe.

I can't remember her name but avoid her at all cost. She walks on Washburn and 4th street; her ass is humongous but she has significant signs of drug use and an atrociously nasty personality. My friend gave me his room after he was done with it and I took this Jane there. We started having sex but she wanted to take another hit so she jabbed herself with a needle and bled everywhere. She passed out with blood gushing down her legs from her injection area. She passed out and wouldn't wake up; I wanted to leave her there but the room was in my friends name. After an hour of trying to wake her I turned the room key in and let the staff know the situation. The motel actually had Narcan and an employee helped her while I disappeared. Cost: $0 but a lot of time.Corrina has REALLY gone downhill physically since I dated her last summer. Really sad.

Old Monger
06-21-23, 18:41
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.Alisha looks like the streets are in the process of destroying her life.

JanusCanal84
06-21-23, 18:59
Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. Since I no longer read and post pictures, I've slowed down on my mongering ways. I still wanted to stop in and share a few findings with the group; however, I only post headshots now since I do not have control over my images that I share online.

Amy.

She said she was 20, I met her in Dundalk on Holabird but she gets around. After our initial meeting I have picked her up on Monument street, and another time on Orleans street. She works off of her phone mostly, and she seems to be chasing drugs and her boyfriend who doesn't want her. Her body is perfect, the blow is good, and the puss is excellent. Cost: $40 for both.

Angel.

She is funny girl, she said she's 26 and from PA. You can find her at the gas station on Reisterstown and Belvedere. She is a very cheap date, but her angle is to try to stay with you so she doesn't have to walk the block. The head is good for the first 10 minutes but her mouth goes dry. The puss is bit loose but it's okay, and I like that she will go along with whatever you say. I have had her about 7 times now, and I have kept for all day and night at a rate of $50 per day. All she likes to do is fuck, suck, get high, and sleep all day. She didn't even want eat food. She sends a good morning text and tries to line up someone to spend her day with. Cost: $15-$20 for blow, $25-$30 for both, or keep her all day for $50 and some food.

Courtney.

She is 31 and very well put together for a prostitute. You can find her one 5th Street but she works off her phone. She keeps her nails and toes done, smells good, and she has an unbelievable body. In the picture she looks overweight, but that's not true; She has very large breast and a phat ass. The head is exceptional and the puss was okay too. Watch out for her husband; Every time we meet we have to drive around to ensure he's not following her. Cost: $50 for both.

Isabella / Rebecca.

She's a Hispanic midget and you can find her at the home depot on reisterstown, or Garrison and Wabash. I have reported on her before, and historically she was a terrible date but she's on medication for bipolar now. I've had about 5 good experiences with her, and I enjoy the BJ and the puss. She has a very, very, phat ass the jiggles everywhere. Cost: $40 for both, but begs for a tip afterwards.

Kayla.

You can find her on Wilkens at the circle. She's a nice girl that has endured a lot, but I've read that others have had bad experiences with her so I can't co-sign her just yet. Cost: $30 for both.

I didn't write a lot of notes on her, but I remember it being an OK experience. She is from eastern shore, and you can find her at Westside shopping center. She's a heavy drug user, and has signs on her legs. Cost: $40 for both.

Tessa.

She is a 38 year old WSW who I've picked up on Garrison and Chatham. I had a few good experiences with her in the past but she now manufactures an issue to abort the date to get easy cash. She blows for a few seconds and tries to ease her hand into your pocket. Once she knows there is no money in your pocket, she will act like you did something wrong and tries to grab the cash off of the dash to exit.Damn bro you've been cleaning up. It's no surprise your inbox is full 😂.

Happy One
06-21-23, 20:00

Amy.

Angel.

Courtney.

Isabella / Rebecca.

Kayla.

Tessa.

She is a 38 year old WSW who I've picked up on Garrison and Chatham. I had a few good experiences with her in the past but she now manufactures an issue to abort the date to get easy cash. She blows for a few seconds and tries to ease her hand into your pocket. Once she knows there is no money in your pocket, she will act like you did something wrong and tries to grab the cash off of the dash to exit.Courtney was on the WW on Ashton for a long time, Gret reviews, moved to Brooklyn several months back, Great date.

Old Monger
06-21-23, 20:22
Courtney was on the WW on Ashton for a long time, Gret reviews, moved to Brooklyn several months back, Great date.I dated Courtney three or four times back in 2018 and believe that she was a great date.

One More Guy
06-21-23, 21:14
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.I did a double-take at the swastika tattoo on the inner thigh. SMH.

ShadowFox76
06-21-23, 21:47
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.If I was you and I saw that swastika on her thigh I would have blasted all up in her. Just to be petty. Don't matter the color of the dick it seems. Money is money.

Nobody3141
06-21-23, 22:55
I got called to town on a family emergency, and I'll be here for a few weeks. My car isn't here, so my radius is going to be limited.

Pigtown / stadium area in-calls are preferred if possible.

Over-30's are also more my preference; nothing complicated or kinky.

Does anybody know of a girl with a pierced tongue? (Haven't ticked that box, yet.).

Best Regards,

Nobody.

Laurens
06-22-23, 00:22
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.More of her.

Laurens
06-22-23, 00:23
Hey fellow mongers! Has anyone dumped their load on Tina's sweet sexy face lately? You know the one! Tina from BP & CB pretty dirty blond slim athletic build Perfect teeth Sensitive tits and loves that first load on her face! She has an awesome smile and her real teeth! Yeah she's the one. She was my go to back in the day before I retired I was hoping some of you fine gents would give me an update or digits I have 20 smoking hot sessions on vids and stills of here doing what she loved Sucking Fucking and riding thick hard cock and taking loads on her face if anyone cares to trade? Would love to see that **** taking a BBC let alone a BWC and doing the slutty things she loves with someone other than little ol me LOL! Its the voyer in me! We all love whatching sluts getting fucked Especially ones we have had! Anyhow you all stay super safe out there and help a fellow monger out Or at least relive his deeply missed glory days!You willing to trade vids, I have plenty of these.

Old Monger
06-22-23, 05:49
If I was you and I saw that swastika on her thigh I would have blasted all up in her. Just to be petty. Don't matter the color of the dick it seems. Money is money.I have no intention of dating that Nazigirl but I would love to see a video of her taking a BBC up her bigoted ass. The color of money. The power of Fentanyl. "This is life we have chosen" Godfather II.

Frank76
06-22-23, 10:20
Big Truck Bob it is great to have you back. Your reports are fantastic. You give great information to find these girls. The photos are helpful also. I am going to head out to Brooklyn later today to try and chase down some of your leads. Most people here just complain and criticize, you provide good stuff. As afr as the Westside Shopping venter Jane Doe. It might be Mary. But the hair is too light from what I remember. She hung out at Westside. I had a few good dates with her, but I have not seen her in a while. She was a little older, but a good time.

Frank Out!

BusterHymen55
06-22-23, 12:14
I recently was on wash and spotted WSW about 5'6 140 across from the uhaul spot. Seen her around a few times passing by but never tried her out. After fruitless loops I decided to make the scoop. She said her name was Alisha from around Brooklyn. So we hit my spot. We negotiate for some front seat action she wanted above standard tuition. The bbj was average at best and I knew I wasn't going to pop off it. So I asked to fuck for extra 10 she agreed lift up her skirt no panties climbed on top and tore her ass up until I pulled out and blasted batter all over her pussy. Damage 40 Good nut.Well I'll be damned! My main man Elliott Spitzer tapped SW Alisha! I reported on her a couple of years ago! Found her walking on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) towards Glen Burnie / Brooklyn Park area! Did her gash stink? To be fair, she had walked all the way up from Annapolis and it was a hot and humid day! Here was my report:

Thanks Oak. Much appreciated. I might take a stroll and see if I can find Tiff. Last week I picked a SW in my own backyard. Right on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) in the Severna Park area. She told me she was headed towards Brooklyn Park and was actually on her way to the local bus stop. I offered her a ride and she immediately hopped in. I asked what she did for a living and she gave me that look! She then asked me if I would be interested in a date and I told her hell yes. She was white, kind of chunky, brunette, lot's of tatts, big tits, and ass. I took her back to my place and she offered me a HH but I only lasted 10 minutes. She is definitely using because a lot of her teeth were missing (what else is new) but she gave good head. A major drawback was her gash stunk to high hell! It smelled like rotten salami and that infamous armpit odor. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to hit. I figured what the hell since we were both already naked and time was of the essence (relatively speaking). Anyhow, we did mish, K9, and then I unloaded in her. She was surprisingly somewhat tight. Told me her name was Alisha? Or something like that. Funny story is I normally wear condoms but when she saw my Jolly ranchers on my desk she said "OMG! I love Jolly Ranchers!" and "I will let you go bareback if you give me a few". I busted out laughing and the rest is history. I did get some digits (she had a burner phone) and was going to share them with the forum but no sooner do I call back for a repeat visit a few days later the number was out of service and / or disconnected. SMH.

Assman To You
06-22-23, 14:43
Well I'll be damned! My main man Elliott Spitzer tapped SW Alisha! I reported on her a couple of years ago! Found her walking on Ritchie HWY (RT. 2) towards Glen Burnie / Brooklyn Park area! Did her gash stink? To be fair, she had walked all the way up from Annapolis and it was a hot and humid day! Here was my report:I could have sworn that story was about Treasure of BP. I even kept some in my car for awhile. Haven't seen Treasure in a long time now.

Assman To You
06-22-23, 14:52
Its why it's called a blow job my friend. I made her use her mouth the whole time LOL. But I got you.Last time I saw her she said her Gov Phone was not up anymore. I've never seen her make it up past RF because someone will spot and scoop jer up. When I catch her its on the walk up to RF from the MP Deli.

BlkDodge
06-22-23, 15:05
I used to spit LaLa (long red / blondish hair) by busy bee, but she seems to have disappeared out of nowhere. Phone she was texting from doesn't work now either. Anyone seen her?

Was approached by a girl I wasn't interested in at ws shopping center who told me tink is back, but most of the stuff they tell me ain't true. I'll believe when I see her.

Heard about Kiara's condition on here. When I see her, I got a new change if clothes for her & I'll get her showered.

BusterHymen55
06-22-23, 16:23
I could have sworn that story was about Treasure of BP. I even kept some in my car for awhile. Haven't seen Treasure in a long time now.Never seen or heard of Treasure but Alisha loves them! (for future reference). Believe it or not, that was the 2nd time this happened to me! There was another chick who used to post on STG from Annapolis with long brown hair. Great body, great looks, college girl, etc! She was not a druggie or a user. Hell, she even had her own car. I asked her if she was looking for regulars and she told me no. She was only doing this to get some quick money for some unexpected expenses. Anyhow, I had a bag of all red jolly ranchers (strawberry, raspberry, cherry, etc.) and she literally freaked out! She said "OMG! I love those things!" Again, what started off as a covered session, became full service bareback! Her request, not mine! She even said I could nut in her pussy if I gave her all of the cherry flavored ones! There were only like 6 of those left in the bag! I said deal! Dude, I swear she became all giddy like a schoolgirl and wrapped her legs around me tightly and there was no escape! One of the best nuts I've ever had. I think her name was Anna. She posted "with long flowing hair" in her ad. True to her word, she was only around for a few weeks or so and then disappeared and never posted again.

Phyuck Yiu
06-22-23, 16:41
Does anyone have a way I could connect with her? I'd buy her a whole bag of them for that treatment. Link to post or digits. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!

CowboysFan
06-22-23, 16:45
Caught her down the street across from the uhaul. Around 10 pm. Not sure what that street is named but we all circle around it. I was turning into to loop back to the earlier street to catch a girl I passed. Instantly saw Tammy standing there in ripped up tight pants and glasses. Pants looked clean and she jumped in. Had a few tattoos down her right arm and forearm. . Took me up on standard rates with a Nickle tip for some front seat action. I thought she was going to quit on me. But she held in and took it like a champ. Not sure if I would repeat. Nothing special on her. Some definite signs of drug use. Was probably a hottie prior.

Catch her if you can!!

BusterHymen55
06-22-23, 17:59
Does anyone have a way I could connect with her? I'd buy her a whole bag of them for that treatment. Link to post or digits. Thanks in advance.

Phyuck!That was like 5 or 6 years ago pre-pandemic and I haven't seen or heard from her since. There was only like a 3 week window to catch her and I was fortunate enough to indulge. Believe me, I've always been on the lookout for her right up until the time I moved but to no avail.

PanchSez
06-22-23, 18:16
I used to spit LaLa (long red / blondish hair) by busy bee, but she seems to have disappeared out of nowhere. Phone she was texting from doesn't work now either. Anyone seen her?

Was approached by a girl I wasn't interested in at ws shopping center who told me tink is back, but most of the stuff they tell me ain't true. I'll believe when I see her.

Heard about Kiara's condition on here. When I see her, I got a new change if clothes for her & I'll get her showered.She will need the clothes. When I saw her last weekend my car seat covers rebaked of cigarette smell. I tossed them and put new ones on my hat I kept behind the seat just for this reason due to a prior experience with a gal who smelled horrible. Kiara still had the same great attitude though.

ButtersStotch
06-22-23, 19:23
I did a double-take at the swastika tattoo on the inner thigh. SMH.Looks to be the wrong direction for the n*zi swastika. The swastika is symbol is used in other religions and cultures as well, so it might not be her intent.

But from some of the other comments it seems like it will still work for those hate fuck fantasies LOL.

Old Monger
06-22-23, 19:47
The "iron broom" will be used to clean things up. Suspected mongers will be pulled over and given "contact" notices and copies will be mailed to the mongers home address. Female undercovers will be out at least once a week and mongers who are caught will have their automobiles impounded as they are considered instruments of the crime of soliciting females for the purposes of prostitution. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee" in the immmortal words of the late John Donne.

BoloBellgrande
06-22-23, 19:58

Was approached by a girl I wasn't interested in at ws shopping center who told me Tink is back, but most of the stuff they tell me ain't true. I'll believe when I see her.

Heard about Kiara's condition on here. When I see her, I got a new change if clothes for her & I'll get her showered.Good luck with that she has sores, marks on her lower legs from injecting, that's why she never takes those socks off. Once she has them bandaged up, she's not taking them off!

She'll wash up in the sink but, she ain't comin out of those socks. Maybe if you got fresh bandages for her, maybe she'd do it but, I doubt it.

JanusCanal84
06-22-23, 21:25
Caught her down the street across from the uhaul. Around 10 pm. Not sure what that street is named but we all circle around it. I was turning into to loop back to the earlier street to catch a girl I passed. Instantly saw Tammy standing there in ripped up tight pants and glasses. Pants looked clean and she jumped in. Had a few tattoos down her right arm and forearm. . Took me up on standard rates with a Nickle tip for some front seat action. I thought she was going to quit on me. But she held in and took it like a champ. Not sure if I would repeat. Nothing special on her. Some definite signs of drug use. Was probably a hottie prior.

Catch her if you can!!I found one that may fit your description but she had red hair and glasses nice body. Had her for half & half. Head was meh but her kitten was nice and tight. Had a slight piss odor but I was able to pound her pussy till I busted inside her guts. She was not happy about that but oh well.

Old Monger
06-22-23, 21:55
Good luck with that she has sores, marks on her lower legs from injecting, that's why she never takes those socks off. Once she has them bandaged up, she's not taking them off!

She'll wash up in the sink but, she ain't comin out of those socks. Maybe if you got fresh bandages for her, maybe she'd do it but, I doubt it.I have never dated Kiara but I hope that she gets help for herself before it is too late.

PanchSez
06-22-23, 22:21
I found one that may fit your description but she had red hair and glasses nice body. Had her for half & half. Head was meh but her kitten was nice and tight. Had a slight piss odor but I was able to pound her pussy till I busted inside her guts. She was not happy about that but oh well.Looks like her. There are pics of her from 2017 on this site. Tight puss and meaty lips.

PanchSez
06-22-23, 22:35
Tammy is always a pleasure. Cute, a little goofy, very easy to hangout with, and those amazing pussy lips. Great oral too.Tammy from a couple of years ago. I Jared she's been been away in rehab and has put on some nice weight in the ass.

KenDude
06-22-23, 23:30
I have no intention of dating that Nazigirl but I would love to see a video of her taking a BBC up her bigoted ass. The color of money. The power of Fentanyl. "This is life we have chosen" Godfather II.I DO want to fuck the Nazi girl. I want her to suck my big native american dick and then fuck her hard. I hope she asks me to pull out because it will make it that much more fun when I don't. .

RunUp
06-23-23, 00:14
I know this is a longshot, but can you message me the contact for alicia, angel and amy. Appreciate whatever your reply is.

[QUOTE=BigTruckBob;6492427]Alicia.

Alison.

Korine.

Kate 34..[/QUOTE

ShadowFox76
06-23-23, 01:16
Old lady Linda's handler got her online finally. I hit the number up and wanted to know if she was free soon. Told me her rates were 80,150, and 220. I countered with the fact I've seen her plenty of times so I'm Definitely getting a reduced rate. I've paid $40 to nut in this woman's pussy. Aint no way I'm paying outrageous prices for someone who's nowhere near that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/141439853

MrKwell
06-23-23, 06:51
Old lady Linda's handler got her online finally. I hit the number up and wanted to know if she was free soon. me her rates were 80,150, and 220. I countered with the fact I've seen her plenty of times so I'm Definitely getting a reduced rate. I've paid $40 to nut in this woman's pussy. Aint no way I'm paying outrageous prices for someone who's nowhere near that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/141439853Now that's funny. I feel you on that. I've been seeing her for damn near 10 years years No way in hell oI'm paying that much when I've been giving her average and sometimes below average street rates LOL.

ShootAndRoll
06-23-23, 07:50
Old lady Linda's handler got her online finally. I hit the number up and wanted to know if she was free soon. Told me her rates were 80,150, and 220. I countered with the fact I've seen her plenty of times so I'm Definitely getting a reduced rate. I've paid $40 to nut in this woman's pussy. Aint no way I'm paying outrageous prices for someone who's nowhere near that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/141439853Is the P**sy and good? Can she take the D? I always visit girls who have room because I like the shower afterwards. Sounds like you guys are somewhere between 40 and 60 for service. I would be hard-pressed to give this woman more than a Benjamin for 30 minutes with a room.

Old Monger
06-23-23, 07:52
Now that's funny. I feel you on that. I've been seeing her for damn near 10 years years No way in hell oI'm paying that much when I've been giving her average and sometimes below average street rates LOL.May God grant Linda as many dates as she desires at those unrealistic rates and may all of us be in heaven an hour before the devil founds out that we have died.

ShootAndRoll
06-23-23, 07:54
Found her over on the mega personal site. I think I've seen her walking before. Just looking for some basic Intel. I have no idea what her name is to search for.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672900788

ShadowFox76
06-23-23, 07:55
Is the P**sy and good? Can she take the D? I always visit girls who have room because I like the shower afterwards. Sounds like you guys are somewhere between 40 and 60 for service. I would be hard-pressed to give this woman more than a Benjamin for 30 minutes with a room.Pussy good. Pretty snug. Filling her up was good. BJ is borderline a gumjob. Feels good, let's you face fuck her and call her dirty names as well as say nasty shit. Felt good hearing say nigga dick. Even with the hard are before she swallows. Only issue I find is her nails. Little too sharp. But she's pretty much down for anything. But YMMV since she's older. Doesn't ride usually. Aint no way I'm paying her more than 40.

Old Monger
06-23-23, 08:28
Found her over on the mega personal site. I think I've seen her walking before. Just looking for some basic Intel. I have no idea what her name is to search for.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672900788She does not seem streetworn at all. If her rates are reasonable gentlemongers ought to enjoy the company of a woman not streetworn and sick.

Phyuck Yiu
06-23-23, 08:31
Oh, that's Staci. She just got out of jail. She is over near The Swan and Beltway off Wash Blvd. Tiny little girl but can take the D well. I've hit a couple times and like.

Phyuck!

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672900788

JanusCanal84
06-23-23, 09:26
Is the P**sy and good? Can she take the D? I always visit girls who have room because I like the shower afterwards. Sounds like you guys are somewhere between 40 and 60 for service. I would be hard-pressed to give this woman more than a Benjamin for 30 minutes with a room.Yeah she's a great date obviously you shouldn't be paying Escort prices for her. But she is definitely worth it but giving her age I can see how some can be put off.

JanusCanal84
06-23-23, 09:37
Does anyone know the older SW that post by the circle. Face looks old and she has that eyeliner for eyebrows. She's I would say +40 years old dark hair but has a PHAT ass some times wears booty shorts, skirts or tight pants. I see her all the time specifically by the circle eating something but I never picked her up.

CowboysFan
06-23-23, 09:54
I found one that may fit your description but she had red hair and glasses nice body. Had her for half & half. Head was meh but her kitten was nice and tight. Had a slight piss odor but I was able to pound her pussy till I busted inside her guts. She was not happy about that but oh well.That does look like Tammy's body frame but I don't believe its her. I believe I saw that red head the past couple visits around the dunkin donuts on Washington Blvd. I was never able to pull right up on her. Tammy appeared to have some summer teeth. But my experience it was pitch dark.

Klove48
06-23-23, 10:57
Does anyone know the older SW that post by the circle. Face looks old and she has that eyeliner for eyebrows. She's I would say +40 years old dark hair but has a PHAT ass some times wears booty shorts, skirts or tight pants. I see her all the time specifically by the circle eating something but I never picked her up.I believe you're talking about "MILF Lisa".

BigPappay
06-23-23, 11:04
Big Truck Bob it is great to have you back. Your reports are fantastic. You give great information to find these girls. The photos are helpful also. I am going to head out to Brooklyn later today to try and chase down some of your leads. Most people here just complain and criticize, you provide good stuff. As afr as the Westside Shopping venter Jane Doe. It might be Mary. But the hair is too light from what I remember. She hung out at Westside. I had a few good dates with her, but I have not seen her in a while. She was a little older, but a good time.

Frank Out!Ditto. Stick around BTB. Your Intel is top notch. We need ya as much as these street urchins do.

Beemer69
06-23-23, 14:12
Rode out last weekend to see if I could spot any new talented girls out there. Combed the triangle first, nothing but the regular girls, Sandy, Jessica, who I had to scoop. Always gets me done when not too high. Also ran into May from back in the day, if you guys remember her, She is still one the best BBBJ's out there. Next I checked the circle, all new faces to me. Really curious about the girl in red. Any info greatly appreciated. Keep your head on a swivel out there.

SwiftChariot
06-23-23, 15:42

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672900788Just hit this ad a couple hrs ago, found her in Elkridge motel with a friend. Did an SS with the friend with a. 5 upgrade, nutted on tummy, good nut but had a hard time getting in puss. Staci stayed in the bathroom while deed was done. Staci is short as all hell and her friend reminded me of a WV stripper friend I knew back in the day (big A's maybe 110 lbs and lean). She'll send pics which are flattering, but still better then the streets. Minimal drug use shown, but if you have a significant other and don't smoke you better go the the laudrymat afterwards. Both ladies were pretty cool with me.

BoloBellgrande
06-23-23, 21:49
Out of the blue she was standing just outside the corner store on Payson along Ashton. I took a picture but, I'm not going to post it for a couple of reasons. The first being, she's really thin and not looking very good physically, she was dressed well though, blue jeans and very soft feminine looming top. The second reason being, she was always very good to me and very sweet on our dates and I know from her own mouth that her father moniters the site to try and keep tabs on her.

I could tell she was upset with me when I didn't stop to talk to her or arrange a date. She walked off in a huff after I drove past her. Again, she was very thin, in the face and body but, she was dressed well and her skin was good, she was just thin, like I said.

I wish she would get herself together somehow, she was always without fail a great date. I would say her personality tops even special K.

BTNibbler
06-24-23, 08:15
Clear your messages my friend or atleast make room for me LOL.

JohnnySalami
06-24-23, 10:15
I saw Korina out yesterday in the morning near the corner of Ramsay and Pulaski. I called her name and she walked right over which is a change from the other two times I called her over and she was clearly too fucked up to respond. Anyway she got in the car and we took a drive with all the normal small talk. Got over to my spot and she said we need to do half half because she needs money which was fine for me because that's why I was there. As others have reported her mic work isn't going to get it done. It did feel good but it was too soft and not enough enthusiasm. But it got the job so I got out of the car walked around to her side and put her in doggy across my passenger seat and tore that pussy up with her ass sticking out of the car and me standing in the drizzling rain. The rain did not bother me at all because that pussy was snug. I blasted my juice and we got out of there. Y
She did ask me to drive her over so she could cop and then bring her back to where I picked her up. But I don't do all that bullshit. I dropped her off where she was going to cop. Definitely worth the. 4 and I'll pick her up again hopefully soon. Too bad she ain't got no digits.

BenDhover
06-24-23, 11:09
Just hit this ad a couple hrs ago, found her in Elkridge motel with a friend. Did an SS with the friend with a. 5 upgrade, nutted on tummy, good nut but had a hard time getting in puss. Staci stayed in the bathroom while deed was done. Staci is short as all hell and her friend reminded me of a WV stripper friend I knew back in the day (big A's maybe 110 lbs and lean). She'll send pics which are flattering, but still better then the streets. Minimal drug use shown, but if you have a significant other and don't smoke you better go the the laudrymat afterwards. Both ladies were pretty cool with me.From one monger to another, be very vigilant with her friend. Name is Helena, her man will setup dates for them to rob you. She loves the glass piece which is apparent from no teeth. Good looking girl, but she has reminded me why to never ever trust those with monkeys on the back no matter the amount times you've seen them. She's a step above the street ladies, but be very careful. I was never robbed but she would tell me the cruel shit they pull and stopped seeing her from the danger and shadiness that follows.

HeadJudge
06-24-23, 17:55
This is not good if true.

On an unrelated note, is anyone pissing in girls like our boy legendary Vega Wrap?

The "iron broom" will be used to clean things up. Suspected mongers will be pulled over and given "contact" notices and copies will be mailed to the mongers home address. Female undercovers will be out at least once a week and mongers who are caught will have their automobiles impounded as they are considered instruments of the crime of soliciting females for the purposes of prostitution. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee" in the immmortal words of the late John Donne.

Klove48
06-24-23, 20:02
Caught Goldie last night by the circle. I don't know whether it's me or has she improved her all-around appearance and skill set? I first started dealing with Goldie when she first hit the Ww track. Her BBBJ was always above average, but her box couldn't take what I was putting out, so I stopped seeing her. But within the last 3 mos or so, I've had the pleasure to reunite with her a few times; and I'm glad that I did. Last night might have been the best BBBJ I've ever had without "blasting off". It took everything I had in me not to "bust off" in her extraordinary mouth. It was the "steamiest 20 minutes of my mongering adventures; and because I wanted to tear into her "box" I held off for the "coup de gras". A+++ service. I was speechless. I guess as always YMMV. Peace.

BigTruckBob
06-24-23, 21:51
Thanks guys for the welcome back! I am trying to cut back on this hobby so I am not reading this everyday any more, but I just sent everyone the numbers that you have requested. Here is the latest report.

Tracey.

Her and her husband are panhandlers at the intersection of North and Howard Street. I propositioned her at the traffic light and she agreed to sneak off and meet me around the corner. Her body did not have any signs of usage, and she smelled okay. Although she comes off as shy, she went absolutely insane while sucking it. I went back the next day for more and caught her again at the same spot, and again she gave me another stellar performance. The second time meeting up I decided to bang her. Before we started, she dramatically grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eye, she then warned me about how tight she was. She claimed for the last five years, her and husband only been having oral sex together and asked me to be easy with her. She was not exaggerating, her puss was abnormally tight for a woman on the streets. Cost: $15 for head on day one, and $25 for both on day two.

Lesbian Brittany.

She's a 27 WSW and you can find her on Ashton and Bentalou. She looks much better than the pictures I have posted, especially when she has her hair down, which is mid back length. She only dates men when she needs money for drugs, and claims she has a wife. Her body does not show any signs of usage, and the BJ was pretty good, but the puss was the main attraction. She was wet, tight, and smelled okay. I had her a few days in a row and she gave consent to bang her if she goes out as long as I use a condom. Cost: $40 for both.

Lady.

If you're mongering on a budget there is an older WSW on Garrison and Gwynn's falls who seems pretty desperate. She said she was 54, but she was probably closer to 60's. This may sound cruel, but occasionally I like playing a game with older prostitutes to make them feel insecure about their age. I told her that I was taking her back because I was looking for a younger woman. I do this so they will work harder and expect less than standard rates. She agreed to $15 for both but I finished with the BJ. It was okay, a little boring but I got off. Cost: $10 for head only.

Korina.

The reports are correct she is going downhill, but her ass is still phat, and the puss is still tight and that's all that matters to me. She said she didn't have a place to sleep so I let her stay with me for most of the night at the motel. Letting her rest with you may be a good strategy with her if you can tolerate her insane conversations about a serial killer who was eating raccoon ears; but I ended up getting two releases for the price of one. Below are recent pictures. Cost: $40.

Nazi.

I just saw some of you have been talking about the Nazi prostitute near Uhaul. Don't waste your money, she won't blow for longer than 2 minutes and then pretends something is wrong with her jaw. She moves around to different strips because she has a bad reputation of not finishing the act. Old reference pictures below.

StreetSmart1
06-24-23, 21:58
I will be in town Sunday and Monday and I am looking for a good UTR to have fun with.

Any Age, Any Race, and must have an open menu. I will return the favor if in Virginia.

Please PM me. Thanks, Streetsmrt1.

HerStorm
06-24-23, 22:30
Caught Goldie last night by the circle. I don't know whether it's me or has she improved her all-around appearance and skill set? I first started dealing with Goldie when she first hit the Ww track. Her BBBJ was always above average, but her box couldn't take what I was putting out, so I stopped seeing her. But within the last 3 mos or so, I've had the pleasure to reunite with her a few times; and I'm glad that I did. Last night might have been the best BBBJ I've ever had without "blasting off". It took everything I had in me not to "bust off" in her extraordinary mouth. It was the "steamiest 20 minutes of my mongering adventures; and because I wanted to tear into her "box" I held off for the "coup de gras". A+++ service. I was speechless. I guess as always YMMV. Peace.I seen Goldie 2 weeks ago. She definitely gave a great head raising performance. WAs my second time running into her. The BBBJ got me to the point of wanting to shoot my load, but wanted to test the box. Her box was nice and tight, but she pushed through the pounding and really seemed into it. I had a little herbal aid and made me sensitive and long winded at the same time. So was at it for awhile. Those little strawberry blond hairs were soaked and laying against that tight snatch.

Remupihos
06-25-23, 00:03
Drove around last night and took some photos. Anyone recognize any of these?

Frank76
06-25-23, 01:15
Well I was out early Thursday evening to look for some of the Girls Big truck Bob reported on. I was going up Washington St. Through Morrel Park. And who should I see, Special K, Kiara. I beeped the horn as I went past and pulled over. She recognized the car and ran up to me. She looked and smelled good. She was clean. Usual excellent service. Photo is from that night. Still no phone.

Several people have confirmed that the dreaded Xylazine, aka Tranq, has made its way to Baltimore. It is a non-opiate sedative, analgesic, and muscle relaxant only authorized in the United States for veterinary use. Earlier it was in widespread use in Philadelphia, and it was tearing people up. I have read it can cause lots of overdoses and open skin wounds like ulcers and abscesses. Because xylazine is a sedative and not an opioid, it resists standard opioid overdose reversal treatments like Narcan. So we are probably going to lose a lot of people in Baltimore. It would be a disaster is someone overdosed in your car or hotel room. Lots of explaining to do. Well let's hope for the best.

Frank Out!

FaceDownPro
06-25-23, 09:16

Amy.

Angel.

Courtney.

Isabella / Rebecca.

Kayla.

Tessa.

She is a 38 year old WSW who I've picked up on Garrison and Chatham. I had a few good experiences with her in the past but she now manufactures an issue to abort the date to get easy cash. She blows for a few seconds and tries to ease her hand into your pocket. Once she knows there is no money in your pocket, she will act like you did something wrong and tries to grab the cash off of the dash to exit.Sucks to hear that about Tessa. I haven't had any bad encounters with her, just straight action, head is fire too.

Isabella man she used to be crazy sometimes, had to lean on her a few times because that's the only way to get her to chill the fuck out. Haven't seen her in about a year, if she done got thick I'm going to look out for her. Bcuz the head was pretty good when she was not acting crazy. Not surprised she's bipolar, but sounds like I need to get behind that Azz.

Mumford1
06-25-23, 14:00
Drove around last night and took some photos. Anyone recognize any of these?Pictures are too blurry to recognize and also can't tell what location except for the gas station on Washington Blvd.

Old Monger
06-25-23, 16:16

On an unrelated note, is anyone pissing in girls like our boy legendary Vega Wrap?If we monger like we did in the pre-Marilyn Mosby days, the Mayor Sheila Dixon days we will be okay. Let us assume the truth of the matter asserted, go back to our old playbook and enjoy Uncle LEO free mongering.

BigTruckBob
06-25-23, 20:54
I posted some better pictures of the blind prostitute Kate for those who've asked for them.

Sucks to hear that about Tessa. I haven't had any bad encounters with her, just straight action, head is fire too.

Isabella man she used to be crazy sometimes, had to lean on her a few times because that's the only way to get her to chill the fuck out. Haven't seen her in about a year, if she done got thick I'm going to look out for her. Bcuz the head was pretty good when she was not acting crazy. Not surprised she's bipolar, but sounds like I need to get behind that Azz.I think Tessa's addiction is to the point that she no longer can get through a date. I sensed something was different because she got in covered in sweat complaining about numerous men not paying her. Maybe she will get it together and take a break from the drugs, but I am not taking any more chances with her. Isabella has a serious phat ass now, she's probably the smallest chick out there with an ass like that.

Happy One
06-25-23, 21:22
Drove around last night and took some photos. Anyone recognize any of these?I appreciate the pictures, but way to blurry, and don't know even what area.

Be Safe.

CowboysFan
06-25-23, 21:30
Over the weekend I was out and ran into Kiara at the Royal Farms. She lives there in Morrell Park. She still doesn't have a phone but she has regulars #s saved in her google account so when she finally does get a phone. She'll reach out to those who took care of her. Took me up on standard rates plus tip and had her French kiss my butt hole. Not sure how girls do it haha.

Catch her if you can!! On Washington Blvd.

CowboysFan
06-25-23, 21:40
Few months back I reconnected on social media with an unnamed SW'are. She was in a nursing home / rehab and was waiting for some type of hip surgery which caused her to have to move around in a wheel chair. She had been there for over a year. She was perfectly healthy and gained normal weight and was just beautiful IMO. I ended up going there one night to see her and went inside to her room. She gave me a BBBJ and rim job at a high rate of my own tip since I was sure she needed it. I was happy to see her. It had been 2 years. Anyways the next day she goes silent and I haven't heard from her since. Hope I didn't get her kicked out. Crazy though to date her inside the nursing home but I went with it. Hope there wasn't cameras haha.

DmvTrickGawd
06-25-23, 22:10

On an unrelated note, is anyone pissing in girls like our boy legendary Vega Wrap?I don't be pissin on these hoes, but I do be leaving them with massive facials. Check out my reviews LOL. My facial on tori is better than the one Vegas did. LOL.

BigPappay
06-26-23, 00:11
I don't be pissin on these hoes, but I do be leaving them with massive facials. Check out my reviews LOL. My facial on tori is better than the one Vegas did. LOL.Orioles copied Vega. They now have a dude who's called the super soaker. Bwahhh he sprays the crowd with his super soaker.

ShootAndRoll
06-26-23, 11:09
From one monger to another, be very vigilant with her friend. Name is Helena, her man will setup dates for them to rob you. She loves the glass piece which is apparent from no teeth. Good looking girl, but she has reminded me why to never ever trust those with monkeys on the back no matter the amount times you've seen them. She's a step above the street ladies, but be very careful. I was never robbed but she would tell me the cruel shit they pull and stopped seeing her from the danger and shadiness that follows.I have been trying to see Stacie, timing never works out. I've noticed her phone number has changed a few times. Someone said she just got out of jail recently. If she's out there robbing people. Hard pass for me. Sounds like she's got a pimp who's robbing people as well am I understanding that correctly?

Anyone else have the robbing problem from her.

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/142067074

Old Monger
06-26-23, 13:26
Orioles copied Vega. They now have a dude who's called the super soaker. Bwahhh he sprays the crowd with his super soaker.Is he in Al Brown / porn star Peter North territory?

BigPappay
06-26-23, 14:40
She's hanging out at the park adjacent to the FH. Too in her abando. Soon we'll be getting gumjobs as she's now down to knubs and spikes. Probably depressed like most these gals and doesn't care if she sees tomorrow or not. Bought her some McDonald's and sent her back to the park. Still a nice gal.

Sfrancis118
06-26-23, 15:40
Anyone familiar with her by the circle? Looked cute and very "civvi" so tentative to pick her up.

BoloBellgrande
06-26-23, 16:45
Just ran into her at the Dollar Tree in West Side Shopping Center, red dress with flower prints on it, she doesn't have front teeth anymore and she doesn't have a phone.

Laurens
06-26-23, 17:52
Well I was out early Thursday evening to look for some of the Girls Big truck Bob reported on. I was going up Washington St. Through Morrel Park. And who should I see, Special K, Kiara. I beeped the horn as I went past and pulled over. She recognized the car and ran up to me. She looked and smelled good. She was clean. Usual excellent service. Photo is from that night. Still no phone.

Several people have confirmed that the dreaded Xylazine, aka Tranq, has made its way to Baltimore. It is a non-opiate sedative, analgesic, and muscle relaxant only authorized in the United States for veterinary use. Earlier it was in widespread use in Philadelphia, and it was tearing people up. I have read it can cause lots of overdoses and open skin wounds like ulcers and abscesses. Because xylazine is a sedative and not an opioid, it resists standard opioid overdose reversal treatments like Narcan. So we are probably going to lose a lot of people in Baltimore. It would be a disaster is someone overdosed in your car or hotel room. Lots of explaining to do. Well let's hope for the best.I can't wait to nut all down her throat.

Laurens
06-26-23, 18:00
Hey fellow mongers! Has anyone dumped their load on Tina's sweet sexy face lately? You know the one! Tina from BP & CB pretty dirty blond slim athletic build Perfect teeth Sensitive tits and loves that first load on her face! She has an awesome smile and her real teeth! Yeah she's the one. She was my go to back in the day before I retired I was hoping some of you fine gents would give me an update or digits I have 20 smoking hot sessions on vids and stills of here doing what she loved Sucking Fucking and riding thick hard cock and taking loads on her face if anyone cares to trade? Would love to see that **** taking a BBC let alone a BWC and doing the slutty things she loves with someone other than little ol me LOL! Its the voyer in me! We all love whatching sluts getting fucked Especially ones we have had! Anyhow you all stay super safe out there and help a fellow monger out Or at least relive his deeply missed glory days!Hey budd I'm willing to trade I have plenty cum swallowers ****** PM me.

Laurens
06-26-23, 18:02

Amy.

Angel.

She is funny girl, she said she's 26 and from PA. You can find her at the gas station on Reisterstown and Belvedere. She is a very cheap date, but her angle is to try to stay with you so she doesn't have to walk the block. The head is good for the first 10 minutes but her mouth goes dry. The puss is bit loose but it's okay, and I like that she will go along with whatever you say. I have had her about 7 times now, and I have kept for all day and night at a rate of $50 per day. All she likes to do is fuck, suck, get high, and sleep all day. She didn't even want eat food. She sends a good morning text and tries to line up someone to spend her day with. Cost: $15-$20 for blow, $25-$30 for both, or keep her all day for $50 and some food...I would like to try angel hopefully she has a phone number.

Laurens
06-26-23, 18:04
Met up with a Sam mid 30's but looks older walking by the KFC. She had on black pants and a black hoodie and a headband. Took her to my spot and she started with a very sloppy nice and slow BBBJ. Her DT were on 🔥 strapped up and laid her down gave a good pounding. Told her to turn over and the ass view was 🥵 blasted a few days worth. Cleaned up and I dropped her back has digits but we'll see how long it last. DMG was standard says she doesn't come out but you can find her around that side of the Westside Shopping center.I bet Samantha bowman.

Laurens
06-26-23, 18:05
After enjoying a Fathers Day cookout. Full of liquor and food. On my way home I spot a phat butt with thick dreads on Liberty Heights. I turn where the rite aid is and she hood in. Can't remember her name. But nice personality but her armpits smell a little strong. All natural or no deodorant but I was half drunk and was on a mission. And she didn't smell horrible just that whiff of someone who needs some deodorant doesn't wear it. Anyway. We negotiate standard but she wants an extra. 10 . I'm like if it's good cool. Here's when things get a little bit tricky. She wants to hit the ready before she's ready. Normally I abort because a ***** turned to Mr Hyde on me after hitting the pipe before. But again I'm in my zone so I'm being super liberal when normally not. I give her the green light but tell her don't fucking start geeking or acting stupid. She assures she going to be good and give me one of the best BJ's ever. We all heard that shit before and normally what follows is lackluster performance. She hits her shit and says it's bullshit, sorry to hear because the joint I'm smoking is fire. She smokes all that shit and I go CBJ. This girl was a fucking monster, let me slide it down her throat while she had tears in her eyes. Fuk her mouth. Look me straight in the face while she was gawking. 15-20 min of straight action. I'll definitely scoop again. And yea I gave her the tip it was more than worth it. Chocolate brown big thick dreads phat ass, 25 yo. I would assume Garrison but I scooped on Liberty near a church.Any photos of her.

JimmyJams
06-26-23, 18:09
Thanks guys for the welcome back! I am trying to cut back on this hobby so I am not reading this everyday any more, but I just sent everyone the numbers that you have requested. Here is the latest report.

Tracey.

Her and her husband are panhandlers at the intersection of North and Howard Street. I propositioned her at the traffic light and she agreed to sneak off and meet me around the corner. Her body did not have any signs of usage, and she smelled okay. Although she comes off as shy, she went absolutely insane while sucking it. I went back the next day for more and caught her again at the same spot, and again she gave me another stellar performance. The second time meeting up I decided to bang her. Before we started, she dramatically grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eye, she then warned me about how tight she was. She claimed for the last five years, her and husband only been having oral sex together and asked me to be easy with her. She was not exaggerating, her puss was abnormally tight for a woman on the streets. Cost: $15 for head on day one, and $25 for both on day two.

Lesbian Brittany.

She's a 27 WSW and you can find her on Ashton and Bentalou. She looks much better than the pictures I have posted, especially when she has her hair down, which is mid back length. She only dates men when she needs money for drugs, and claims she has a wife. Her body does not show any signs of usage, and the BJ was pretty good, but the puss was the main attraction. She was wet, tight, and smelled okay. I had her a few days in a row and she gave consent to bang her if she goes out as long as I use a condom. Cost: $40 for both.

.Your Brittany looks like well reported in Sabrina, which I believe to be her real name I've known her like 4 years. She used to be kind of thick.

She doesn't inject and usually has good hygiene that's why her skin and body are decent. She is Bi, she loves dyk and has boyfriends. Usually a trifling young Black BF.

SHE comes out for drug money just like 99% of street sex workers. I know she has gay pride tattoo but she's not lesbian. Well she can be whatever she wants to be but never professed to me to be lesbian.

She has skills but can be a lazy phyuck. Notorious for sucking dyk to get dyck high. Dint fall for sweet demure facade.

Sfrancis118
06-26-23, 18:23
Anyone familiar with her by the circle? Looked cute and very "civvi" so tentative to pick her up.Circled back and answered my own question. She's fairly new to these streets from Montgomery County. Very pretty face. Dirty blonde. Had on a white tube top with a nice tan. Skin complexion looked pretty good and no loose skin. Didn't have any "hood" in her dialect.

No luck with rent a room so went to spot. Pretty good BBBJ with dt. I couldn't finish that way this time so covered for FS. She accepted my 40 but asked for 60-80 next time. I'd repeat. No phone.

Klove48
06-26-23, 19:48
Anyone familiar with her by the circle? Looked cute and very "civvi" so tentative to pick her up.Met her a few weeks back by the circle. She wanted $.8 for FS so I quickly passed and didn't bother to counter because her expectations of a donation was too high for me to negotiate. She's a beautiful girl but... Peace.

Old Monger
06-26-23, 19:58
Your Brittany looks like well reported in Sabrina, which I believe to be her real name I've known her like 4 years. She used to be kind of thick.

She doesn't inject and usually has good hygiene that's why her skin and body are decent. She is Bi, she loves dyk and has boyfriends. Usually a trifling young Black BF.

SHE comes out for drug money just like 99% of street sex workers. I know she has gay pride tattoo but she's not lesbian. Well she can be whatever she wants to be but never professed to me to be lesbian.

She has skills but can be a lazy phyuck. Notorious for sucking dyk to get dyck high. Dint fall for sweet demure facade.Used to like her when she was thick.

BigTruckBob
06-26-23, 22:30
Your Brittany looks like well reported in Sabrina, which I believe to be her real name I've known her like 4 years. She used to be kind of thick.

She has skills but can be a lazy phyuck. Notorious for sucking dyk to get dyck high. Dint fall for sweet demure facade.Thanks for the update, a true lesbian probably wouldn't do men under any circumstances. The way I see it, as long as she does what she's paid to do, she can be whatever she likes. I didn't see her gay tattoo, but she told me about some woman who she referred to as her wife. She claimed she only dates men who help her out with money but she could never love a man. Who knows what's true, but who really cares anyway LOL.

BoloBellgrande
06-27-23, 09:05
She's hanging out at the park adjacent to the FH. Too in her abando. Soon we'll be getting gumjobs as she's now down to knubs and spikes. Probably depressed like most these gals and doesn't care if she sees tomorrow or not. Bought her some McDonald's and sent her back to the park. Still a nice gal.I would suggest she has them all pulled at this point. I think there' might be a chance of infection with all the bad teeth. If she gets her life together, she can get all new ones down the road. Maybe she can get it done for free at John's Hopkins.

Old Monger
06-27-23, 09:07
Thanks for the update, a true lesbian probably wouldn't do men under any circumstances. The way I see it, as long as she does what she's paid to do, she can be whatever she likes. I didn't see her gay tattoo, but she told me about some woman who she referred to as her wife. She claimed she only dates men who help her out with money but she could never love a man. Who knows what's true, but who really cares anyway LOL.We don't pay them for sex. We pay them to go away.

Phyuck Yiu
06-27-23, 12:48
Can I have Angel's number? I like a nice loose booty, fit my big D well most the time. These girls complain when you are above average like I am.

Also if anyone knows any girls with loose kittens, let me know. They usually don't complain. BTW, I've been saying it for years. We should all go in on a room and run a train on Kiara. Just an idea and a good one.

Phyuck!

P.S, Bob clean out your inbox.

Amy.

Angel.

She is funny girl, she said she's 26 and from PA. You can find her at the gas station on Reisterstown and Belvedere. She is a very cheap date, but her angle is to try to stay with you so she doesn't have to walk the block. The head is good for the first 10 minutes but her mouth goes dry. The puss is bit loose but it's okay, and I like that she will go along with whatever you say. I have had her about 7 times now, and I have kept for all day and night at a rate of $50 per day. All she likes to do is fuck, suck, get high, and sleep all day. She didn't even want eat food. She sends a good morning text and tries to line up someone to spend her day with. Cost: $15-$20 for blow, $25-$30 for both, or keep her all day for $50 and some food...

Old Monger
06-27-23, 19:54
Can I have Angel's number? I like a nice loose booty, fit my big D well most the time. These girls complain when you are above average like I am.

Also if anyone knows any girls with loose kittens, let me know. They usually don't complain. BTW, I've been saying it for years. We should all go in on a room and run a train on Kiara. Just an idea and a good one.

Phyuck!

P.S, Bob clean out your inbox.When you dudes run that train on Kiara are you going to videotape the proceedings and upload it to Pornhub?

Laurens
06-27-23, 22:12
When you dudes run that train on Kiara are you going to videotape the proceedings and upload it to Pornhub?I would love to get in on it.

Chico
06-27-23, 22:55
When you dudes run that train on Kiara are you going to videotape the proceedings and upload it to Pornhub?I'm down for the Kiara gangbang or any other chick you recommend.

Chico.

KenDude
06-27-23, 23:36
Thanks for the update, a true lesbian probably wouldn't do men under any circumstances. The way I see it, as long as she does what she's paid to do, she can be whatever she likes. I didn't see her gay tattoo, but she told me about some woman who she referred to as her wife. She claimed she only dates men who help her out with money but she could never love a man. Who knows what's true, but who really cares anyway LOL.Tried to write to you Bob, but your mailbox is full.

MotoMoto11
06-28-23, 02:44
As Pooh would say I'm looking for a smidgen of honey has anyone interacted with her lately or have a number for her for I am looking to get a taste of her honey pot.

Old Monger
06-28-23, 07:54
I'm down for the Kiara gangbang or any other chick you recommend.

Chico.How about making a porno and posting it on Pornhub?

You guys should do that. It would be cool.

JanusCanal84
06-28-23, 10:49
How about making a porno and posting it on Pornhub?

You guys should do that. It would be cool.Don't they have videos of Kiara on Pornhub? Maybe not there but other video sites.

AverageEnjoyer
06-28-23, 10:56

Phyuck!

P.S, Bob clean out your inbox.In for the Kiara GB would pay for a room.

Old Monger
06-28-23, 13:34
Don't they have videos of Kiara on Pornhub? Maybe not there but other video sites.Perhaps but I am not satisfied with a short blowjob video. I would like to see an hour's worth of action, gangbang, blowbang and bukkake.

JohnnySalami
06-28-23, 13:57
I had a run of like 3 or 4 bad experiences in a row. Then I got this little gem. Great attitude, very friendly, and didn't smell like death. She said her name was Tina and some people call her Goldilocks. Rode over to my spot and she got to work on mic. Her skills were solid with DT and a little face fucking even though it wasn't necessary since her skills were already good enough. I was just about to move the party to Tim's but suddenly she passed the point of no return and I blasted my juice in the back of her neck. The damage was. 2 and well worth it. Dropped her back off while we made small talk. She's got a heart of gold and a mouth to match.

So was this the Goldie that's always mentioned here?

JohnnySalami
06-28-23, 14:01
I'll add it later.

I had a run of like 3 or 4 bad experiences in a row. Then I got this little gem. Great attitude, very friendly, and didn't smell like death. She said her name was Tina and some people call her Goldilocks. Rode over to my spot and she got to work on mic. Her skills were solid with DT and a little face fucking even though it wasn't necessary since her skills were already good enough. I was just about to move the party to Tim's but suddenly she passed the point of no return and I blasted my juice in the back of her neck. The damage was. 2 and well worth it. Dropped her back off while we made small talk. She's got a heart of gold and a mouth to match.

Phyuck Yiu
06-28-23, 14:52
Let's go, I'm ready to reserve the room. I'll catch the bill on that if someone gets Kiara to come along. This would be epic. Let's Go!

Phyuck!

Perhaps but I am not satisfied with a short blowjob video. I would like to see an hour's worth of action, gangbang, blowbang and bukkake.

YeahWellOkay
06-28-23, 16:35
Perhaps but I am not satisfied with a short blowjob video. I would like to see an hour's worth of action, gangbang, blowbang and bukkake.Was out and about yesterday and saw Kiara several times. I don't know who on here said they were with her and she was clean and had clean clothes on. She was wearing the same black outfit as she has had on for weeks, her and a few other of the Patapsco Panhandlers were huddled under the cover at the Marathon station, she had those same fifty clothes on plus a heavy Winter jacket during that crazy, flooding rain storm. Saw her again last night by UHaul with a thin black guy, I beeped the horn and she looked, the way she looks is terrible no teeth, gray looking complexion, nothing like the pretty woman she was at first. I guess nobody picks her up for her looks, it's that golden throat. As much as I wanted to take the plunge and drain my balls which are in need of a good draining, I opted out. Morrell Park is a smorgasbord of walkers, but the quality is poor. Get them while you can guys, not looking too promising out there.

Old Monger
06-28-23, 16:43
Was out and about yesterday and saw Kiara several times. I don't know who on here said they were with her and she was clean and had clean clothes on. She was wearing the same black outfit as she has had on for weeks, her and a few other of the Patapsco Panhandlers were huddled under the cover at the Marathon station, she had those same fifty clothes on plus a heavy Winter jacket during that crazy, flooding rain storm. Saw her again last night by UHaul with a thin black guy, I beeped the horn and she looked, the way she looks is terrible no teeth, gray looking complexion, nothing like the pretty woman she was at first. I guess nobody picks her up for her looks, it's that golden throat. As much as I wanted to take the plunge and drain my balls which are in need of a good draining, I opted out. Morrell Park is a smorgasbord of walkers, but the quality is poor. Get them while you can guys, not looking too promising out there.Girls need dope or they get violently ill so they turn tricks. I mongered for almost forty years in the Age of Heroin and some girls could kinda sorta Ride The Dragon. This Fentynl Dragon is an Insatiable Beast the leaves death and destruction in its wake. During the past year I dated pregnant Amanda, which was a horrible experience, otherwise I have limited myself to Heather on Smallwood and Abbie. For me, the game is no longer worth the candle for the most part.

CashOut
06-28-23, 17:35
Hi Guy.

I see that there's been lots of new news about our beautiful veteran player, Kiara, and it's making miss that awesome top that she provides. We all know that she is one of the best roadside assistants that we have out there. So on that note I uploaded a few nice pics of her enjoy fellas.

BoloBellgrande
06-28-23, 17:43
Saw this one walking down McHenry from the corner store on Smallwood and back towards Bentelou. The clothing is very provocative. I inquired but couldn't get a name from my source. I was told she has a nasty attitude but, has been seen getting in cars. I wouldn't say she's good looking though, reminds me of a cross between Denise and Destiny in the face. The dude was just going in the same direction in the one pic. Some of you may recognize him if you use to see April on the regular on Pulaski.

Good luck with that one!

LegendHD
06-28-23, 18:28
Hi Guy.

I see that there's been lots of new news about our beautiful veteran player, Kiara, and it's making miss that awesome top that she provides. We all know that she is one of the best roadside assistants that we have out there. So on that note I uploaded a few nice pics of her enjoy fellas.She looks awfully bad. I dated her a few years back when she was with that red hair homeless bum of a boyfriend. Didn't know she looks like that now, geez.

SliderZ
06-28-23, 18:57
I wished DC has the same talent as Baltimore. There's them $ girls that starts after the bar or club getting out. I can't wait I just need a nut now sometimes. Sometimes as well there's something hot about sticking it in one of the orifices of a user.

BoloBellgrande
06-28-23, 19:23
Hi Guy.

I see that there's been lots of new news about our beautiful veteran player, Kiara, and it's making miss that awesome top that she provides. We all know that she is one of the best roadside assistants that we have out there. So on that note I uploaded a few nice pics of her enjoy fellas.Looks like she could use a blood transfusion!

SliderZ
06-28-23, 19:38
I seen her awhile ago, but last time she was a little too high. Here's some shots.Reminds me of a chick I was with in NYC. Took her to an all night cafe game shop and rented a cubicle. She did her thing I was chilling smoking a blunt. After she finished she tore off her clothes and I was tearing off mine. Going at it rubbing up on each other then she went bopping. Then banged her missionary for 30/45 minutes straight no position changed. Then I felt the rocket was full and it erupted harder and higher than any volcano. Then I got off and went back smoking and online gambling. She was going in and out of consciousness. Then feel out with her legs spread and that kat was bullying me and taunting. So I woke her up and we went at it again within 15 minutes apart. Ended erupting 6 times that night.

Old Monger
06-28-23, 20:47
She looks awfully bad. I dated her a few years back when she was with that red hair homeless bum of a boyfriend. Didn't know she looks like that now, geez.Kiara is just the latest victim of the streets of Baltimore. WEHT Heaven / Dominique?

BlkDodge
06-28-23, 23:19
I've been trying to scoop Jessica, but lately I never see her out.

And after several months unseen, I heard tiny is out again. Added a pic this time since there seems to be multiple Tinys and Ambers. Want to find her too. Had a surprisingly good time with Corrine (tattooed one), probably because she was completely sober.

KenDude
06-28-23, 23:55
Anyone got a number for Angel?

Phyuck Yiu
06-29-23, 00:35
I am seeking the same.

Phyuck!

Anyone got a number for Angel?

TsaBro3355
06-29-23, 01:10
Girls need dope or they get violently ill so they turn tricks. I mongered for almost forty years in the Age of Heroin and some girls could kinda sorta Ride The Dragon. This Fentynl Dragon is an Insatiable Beast the leaves death and destruction in its wake. During the past year I dated pregnant Amanda, which was a horrible experience, otherwise I have limited myself to Heather on Smallwood and Abbie. For me, the game is no longer worth the candle for the most part.Is Abbie still around and dating? I thought she was in rehab.

JohnnySalami
06-29-23, 01:58
Here she is. Not sure if this is the Goldie everyone talks about or someone else.

Laurens
06-29-23, 05:46
Here she is. Not sure if this is the Goldie everyone talks about or someone else.What area.

Laurens
06-29-23, 05:47
Hi Guy.

I see that there's been lots of new news about our beautiful veteran player, Kiara, and it's making miss that awesome top that she provides. We all know that she is one of the best roadside assistants that we have out there. So on that note I uploaded a few nice pics of her enjoy fellas.I can't wait to get her bro more of her tho good shots.

Old Monger
06-29-23, 06:22
Is Abbie still around and dating? I thought she was in rehab.It's a complicated situation with regard to rehab, but to cut to the chase she is not currently dating.

Assman To You
06-29-23, 11:45
BSW around Wilkens / Ashton if anyone has a working cell number please PM me. She had said she wanted to go back to CA but I've seen her out since.

Klove48
06-29-23, 13:01
BSW around Wilkens / Ashton if anyone has a working cell number please PM me. She had said she wanted to go back to CA but I've seen her out since.She's still around. I saw her the other night on Pulaski with her dude. It looked like she's been "running hard" because she wasn't dressed like I'm used to seeing her when she's ok. Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
06-29-23, 13:52
I've heard from a source that Vicki is dead. Can anyone confirm fact or fiction?

Phyuck!

Truckie2
06-29-23, 14:41
Saw Kiara yesterday morning around 1030 across from the you-Haul. She was wearing a white and flowered top / shorts combo. Talked with her awhile, her legs look terrible. Ashen color with lots of bruising. On top of that both knees were scraped up and fresh blood on them. She said she fell on the railroad tracks running away from something. Last I saw of her she was walking down the Blvd towards the firehouse from RoFo.

PanchSez
06-29-23, 15:02
Here she is. Not sure if this is the Goldie everyone talks about or someone else.Not the same one.

HerStorm
06-29-23, 16:03
Made an early trip around the circle and caught slim view I. All black shirt set with black boots. Who but Korina. She seem sound or at least some what. Took her to my spot. BJ was not as bad as normal. Had a little going today. Box was nice and tight. Played for a few, so was really started getting wet wet.

Old Monger
06-29-23, 16:29
Saw Kiara yesterday morning around 1030 across from the you-Haul. She was wearing a white and flowered top / shorts combo. Talked with her awhile, her legs look terrible. Ashen color with lots of bruising. On top of that both knees were scraped up and fresh blood on them. She said she fell on the railroad tracks running away from something. Last I saw of her she was walking down the Blvd towards the firehouse from RoFo.Hope that she gets help. Seems like a downward spiral.

BoloBellgrande
06-29-23, 18:12
Has a room near the MVA in Glen Burnie, if you're her regular, hit her up, she's trying to stay there and get wmaway from the rent a room around the west side.

CashOut
06-29-23, 18:59
Hey fellas.

Does anybody have any contact information for Valerie? We all know that Valerie has the best DSLs in business. I haven't seen her in a while and I would love to drop a load down her hatch. I love this video.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=78e6bfbb7

RockyB
06-29-23, 20:14
Hope that she gets help. Seems like a downward spiral.http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=cfa69460a

BoloBellgrande
06-29-23, 20:18
Made an early trip around the circle and caught slim view I. All black shirt set with black boots. Who but Korina. She seem sound or at least some what. Took her to my spot. BJ was not as bad as normal. Had a little going today. Box was nice and tight. Played for a few, so was really started getting wet wet.I can remember when I first laid eyes on her, it was around the same time Libby showed up. As nice as Libby's skin was, Karina's beat her in every way, face body skin and hair. I couldn't catch up with her for a kut 2 months maybe less, in that time, she lost her ass, her front teeth and body weight.

This new shit is killing the girls at a rate so fast, they don't stay healthy looking long enough to enjoy them. It's really getting to be not worth all the riding around for street meat that goes bad so fast.

SlapHappy4
06-29-23, 21:47
Hey fellas.

Does anybody have any contact information for Valerie? We all know that Valerie has the best DSLs in business. I haven't seen her in a while and I would love to drop a load down her hatch. I love this video.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=78e6bfbb7That's just a sad video of a sad situation. I guess it's a prize for some folks. I suspect the lady has only gotten hotter and healthier since then. Said no fool ever.

SlapHappy4
06-29-23, 21:49
I've heard from a source that Vicki is dead. Can anyone confirm fact or fiction?

Phyuck!That would be too bad.

HerStorm
06-29-23, 22:47

Phyuck!Wait what Vicki? If this is the BJ Queen Vikki, then not true at the time of this post. She was around earlier selling pups in a nice fitted red dress. Came back and scooped her near 1.

JohnnySalami
06-29-23, 23:47
Yeah I talked to her earlier. She's still around.

Wait what Vicki? If this is the BJ Queen Vikki, then not true at the time of this post. She was around earlier selling pups in a nice fitted red dress. Came back and scooped her near 1.

KenDude
06-30-23, 00:31
Yeah I talked to her earlier. She's still around.She had gone to rehab. It didn't take.

LegendHD
06-30-23, 01:32
Has a room near the MVA in Glen Burnie, if you're her regular, hit her up, she's trying to stay there and get wmaway from the rent a room around the west side.Is her boyfriend still in the picture? I use to hook up with her two years ago. Nice thick body.

Phyuck!She's fine, seen her today near westside shopping center.

Old Monger
06-30-23, 06:22
I can remember when I first laid eyes on her, it was around the same time Libby showed up. As nice as Libby's skin was, Karina's beat her in every way, face body skin and hair. I couldn't catch up with her for a kut 2 months maybe less, in that time, she lost her ass, her front teeth and body weight.

This new shit is killing the girls at a rate so fast, they don't stay healthy looking long enough to enjoy them. It's really getting to be not worth all the riding around for street meat that goes bad so fast.I am glad that another gentlemonger sees that the situation is dire.

Phyuck Yiu
06-30-23, 08:32
Yes, she is still alive. Boyfriend must of got hold of her phone. I mean why brah. Why mad. You knew what your girl was doing when you two met. So WTH. Right right.

Phyuck!

Yeah I talked to her earlier. She's still around.

CashOut
06-30-23, 15:13
Hey fellas.

I see this one around 25th street & Kirk Avenue all the time. I tested her skills before and she's pretty good. The best thing about this one is she will swallow every drop.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=d3b8206fd

BlkDodge
06-30-23, 19:02
Glad to know Vicky is ok. Been awhile since I seen her. For those that don't know, she has a nice thick ass. I added a couple pics of her kneeling in the car wearing the black.

At one time green eyes amber had a nice ass, but it faded. A couple pics of her kneeling on the chair.

I used to like Monica's, but it kinda lost appeal. That's a pic when I had her and Kylie at the same time before Kylie passed, of course.

Old Monger
06-30-23, 20:40
Glad to know Vicky is ok. Been awhile since I seen her. For those that don't know, she has a nice thick ass. I added a couple pics of her kneeling in the car wearing the black.

At one time green eyes amber had a nice ass, but it faded. A couple pics of her kneeling on the chair.

I used to like Monica's, but it kinda lost appeal. That's a pic when I had her and Kylie at the same time before Kylie passed, of course.Monica was right up there with MILF bootylicious Heather and Abbie and I pray that she has found recovery.

KenDude
07-01-23, 00:35
That would be too bad.She went to get clean. But once she came home she backslid and is back on the streets.

Mumford1
07-01-23, 01:18
Anyone ever come across a thick blonde mid twenties white girl, usad to call herself Lola love. Used to stay around the Wilkins neighborhood. Used to see her during covid. Don't know what ever happened.

Laurens
07-01-23, 01:30
I've been trying to scoop Jessica, but lately I never see her out.

And after several months unseen, I heard tiny is out again. Added a pic this time since there seems to be multiple Tinys and Ambers. Want to find her too. Had a surprisingly good time with Corrine (tattooed one), probably because she was completely sober.Both of them suck a good dick.

BoloBellgrande
07-01-23, 07:50
Not me, some guy posted this with a pic on her on the stripper pole. I'm not sure what happened to her, I do believe she's probably lost or had both phones stolen. I saw her about three weeks ago walking near her place, when our eyes met, she poked her lips out and made a sulking face but, she was moving fast going somewhere.

I'm not sure what that face meant. I haven't heard or seen her since that day. If anybody knows what happened to her, please PM me, I'm curious, she was good people to me.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=20569b765

BoloBellgrande
07-01-23, 15:35
Both of them suck a good dick.Saw her about two hours ago on Catherine near the back of the post office walking with some hobo looking white dude pushing a shopping cart. Jessica was wearing a pair a dark blue daisy dukes shorts. We waved and smiled at each other but, I was only rolling through for some cheap 50 cent can sodas from the corner store on ramsey and furrow after I got my fish and chips from the pizza man on Washington Blvd.

Didn't see Kiara out the last several times I've past through to get some grub.

CowboysFan
07-01-23, 18:19
I had passed on her days before but then the other night she was down Fairhaven at the light turning up Potapsco and we made eye contact. She was dressed cute in a pink top and tits appeared to be perky. I assumed she was a civilian so I didn't loop back. 30 minutes later I'm on Washburn or Jeffrey and boom there she is crossing. I'm like WTF, you need a ride?? She jumps in and introduces her self at 33 but eventually told me is 38. I would guess she's got real short blonde hair, 115 lbs, small A cups, pail skin, rear tramp stamp. But cute for sure. Took me up on half and half for a reasonable rate, then later I upgraded to a rim job and had her french kiss my bung hole. Didn't notice any marks or blemishes on her body. Said she had I believe 2 kids and a boy friend or husband. She put in work and definitely didn't disappoint. I would gladly take her out for more. I'm guessing she lives in Curtis Bay but dates up in Brooklyn Park to stay away from her bf / husband. I might have to get her in a room and back that ass up. Also eventually when her bra came off. Some padded socks came off with it. But she was still a pie.

Catch her if you can!!

ISawWhatIsAw
07-01-23, 19:57
Saw another recently haven't read in awhile probably some great stuff been happening I'll read at a later date. The woman offered a skilled experience destroyed my buzz though a type of woman any who has read this has seen even had some fun with not my speed no matter their age. So it seems they appear friendly, but have trouble with major details she puts in work though not bad. Good scoop for another. Wouldn't repeat.

Early post Happy 4th.

Old Monger
07-01-23, 20:33
Saw another recently haven't read in awhile probably some great stuff been happening I'll read at a later date. The woman offered a skilled experience destroyed my buzz though a type of woman any who has read this has seen even had some fun with not my speed no matter their age. So it seems they appear friendly, but have trouble with major details she puts in work though not bad. Good scoop for another. Wouldn't repeat.

Early post Happy 4th.Care to share her name?

Member #6376
07-01-23, 23:38
Visiting from NC and pu Angel off Wilkens&Monroe. I searched up and down Washington Ave 4 Kiara on today and didn't see her. It looks as if I will never get 2 see the living legend known as Special K. I went 2 the Dunkin Donut, Uhaul and behind Royal Farms. However, I did pu Angel from Richmond around 10 pm this evening and took her back 2 Rodeway on Caton Ave. She will only be in Bmore for another 3 days. She is very down 2 earth, clean, service isn't rushed and no signs of demons. Treat her right fellow mongers!

Huntertoo
07-02-23, 02:31
Anyone seen Casey in CB recently? She still active. Last time I saw her was pre-pandemic. Someone said they saw her few months back. I haven't spotted her around fairhaven yet.

Old Monger
07-02-23, 07:10
Visiting from NC and pu Angel off Wilkens&Monroe. I searched up and down Washington Ave 4 Kiara on today and didn't see her. It looks as if I will never get 2 see the living legend known as Special K. I went 2 the Dunkin Donut, Uhaul and behind Royal Farms. However, I did pu Angel from Richmond around 10 pm this evening and took her back 2 Rodeway on Caton Ave. She will only be in Bmore for another 3 days. She is very down 2 earth, clean, service isn't rushed and no signs of demons. Treat her right fellow mongers!She looks like a winner. I hope she does her dibble dabbling here in Fentynl-drenched Baltimore and then gets out of Dodge before she gets sucked into the Streets of Baltimore Fentynl nightmare.

Poppy44
07-02-23, 07:28

Amy.

Angel.

Courtney.

Isabella / Rebecca.

Kayla.

Tessa.

She is a 38 year old WSW who I've picked up on Garrison and Chatham. I had a few good experiences with her in the past but she now manufactures an issue to abort the date to get easy cash. She blows for a few seconds and tries to ease her hand into your pocket. Once she knows there is no money in your pocket, she will act like you did something wrong and tries to grab the cash off of the dash to exit.About Courtney. Def looks like my type.

Poppy44
07-02-23, 09:10
I'm here posted at home depot eating breakfast. LOL. Figured I wait in hopes that Isabella drops by. Worth a shot. Anyone know her times she's out?

Assman To You
07-02-23, 10:58
Apparently 2 dead after shots fired at a block party in BK.

F I'm glad I wasnt out when that went down.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/02/us/baltimore-shooting-sunday/index.html

JohnDough70
07-02-23, 14:21
Any Info on this one?

ISawWhatIsAw
07-02-23, 16:44
Their perception of time man a timer should be used. The wind was blowing south so I went on a stroll. I have to say there was a realistic amount of women out. Starting with the circle well near it a woman probably high sitting in the grass while passing her I saw another woman in all black from what I could see walking she had vanished by the time I attempted to drive in her direction. The woman in the grass was still there. Great MP had my dream scoop walking wearing a one piece guess the person in the newer vehicle went an got her they were looping area themselves (I don't get why scoop them in new cars) . Saw two sitting in the DD parking lot wasn't sure of that situation looped around, but was also wanting to see if anything else was out.

Ahhh now to Brooklyn before getting there saw another woman wearing an oversized T-shirt she got scooped. While in Brooklyn LE was having a block party I had to figure out where to go found women walking on streets I never knew to look.

An older woman was walking I considered she may of agreed to get in, but I kept it moving. An over weight one near 4th WSW didn't work out she was out later than seen before only seen BSW do that. Some others were out the block party was still going on.

THE SCOOP.

Ok ill try this street where what think may of been a red head, but being that tired may of been seeing things. A wire check is a must she directs me to a street never been for some reason she was sweating that was no lie. I parked she started using that mouth, but the sweat. Well then over the hood you go that situation didn't last long though. I was confused if she was doing like a petty fetish thing she out of no where says something kinda made the situation petty. Not knowing if it was true or some trick, but that was true should say something before so you csn get told to get out. I was tired when I heard those words zoned out an said just get on your knees to face fuck her.

12 thus far this year.

BlueEyesFun
07-02-23, 19:26
Any Info on this one?I'm curious as to where this photo was taken? Anyway, I believe I saw this girl walking with a guy at Ramsay & Gilmore nearby the Circle on Wilkens. I've seen them walking thru the neighborhood a few times over the last week. Probably copping drugs and / or on their way to get high. Not a whole lot of reasons to be in that area if you don't live nearby! As always be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Old Monger
07-02-23, 19:48
Their perception of time man a timer should be used. The wind was blowing south so I went on a stroll. I have to say there was a realistic amount of women out. Starting with the circle well near it a woman probably high sitting in the grass while passing her I saw another woman in all black from what I could see walking she had vanished by the time I attempted to drive in her direction. The woman in the grass was still there. Great MP had my dream scoop walking wearing a one piece guess the person in the newer vehicle went an got her they were looping area themselves (I don't get why scoop them in new cars) . Saw two sitting in the DD parking lot wasn't sure of that situation looped around, but was also wanting to see if anything else was out.

Ahhh now to Brooklyn before getting there saw another woman wearing an oversized T-shirt she got scooped. While in Brooklyn LE was having a block party I had to figure out where to go found women walking on streets I never knew to look.

An older woman was walking I considered she may of agreed to get in, but I kept it moving. An over weight one near 4th WSW didn't work out she was out later than seen before only seen BSW do that. Some others were out the block party was still going on.

THE SCOOP.

Ok ill try this street where what think may of been a red head, but being that tired may of been seeing things. A wire check is a must she directs me to a street never been for some reason she was sweating that was no lie. I parked she started using that mouth, but the sweat. Well then over the hood you go that situation didn't last long though. I was confused if she was doing like a petty fetish thing she out of no where says something kinda made the situation petty. Not knowing if it was true or some trick, but that was true should say something before so you csn get told to get out. I was tired when I heard those words zoned out an said just get on your knees to face fuck her.

12 thus far this year.I admire your moderation. Some mongers do twelve dates during one weekend.

CowboysFan
07-02-23, 20:38
I looped last week and spotted Desiree on 6th street in Brooklyn. She's going down hill IMO. Lost alot of weight and just didn't look clean to me. YMMV.Saw her the other night on Washburn. Didn't scoop up but passed. She was never much a solid provider but man years ago she was a looker when she first hit the scene 10 years ago.

Catch her if you can!!

And report the experience.

BigPappay
07-03-23, 00:19
Saw her about two hours ago on Catherine near the back of the post office walking with some hobo looking white dude pushing a shopping cart. Jessica was wearing a pair a dark blue daisy dukes shorts. We waved and smiled at each other but, I was only rolling through for some cheap 50 cent can sodas from the corner store on ramsey and furrow after I got my fish and chips from the pizza man on Washington Blvd.

Didn't see Kiara out the last several times I've past through to get some grub.Saw K walking by the bars in MP around 4 ish. Cute little black outfit on. Was in a hurry heading towards the druggie park. Can only imagine what one would find in thete.

Frank1971
07-03-23, 02:35
When I was walking on the street, I saw a beautiful long-haired woman. She looked at me gently with her eyes, and then nodded to let me follow her back to the hotel. It was a beautiful encounter. After returning to the room, she gently Take off my panties and give me the most unforgettable blowjob of my life, it's unforgettable Here is her number 3479358XXX.

BigTruckBob
07-03-23, 08:59
Hey guys, I've been a little busy lately, I lucked up and scored a blonde Russian chick from Pikesville. She's not on hard drugs or walking a strip yet, but she's developing an expensive pill problem, much more on her later. I read some of you were looking for Angel's number. The last time I saw her she claimed she lost her phone and is now using her new boyfriend's phone. Her boyfriend is an older dude and he let her move into his house. He bought her new clothes and shoes, and I saw them at the bus stop cuddling and holding hands LOL. She is still feeding a drug habit so you can find her on Belvedere pounding the pavement, but the days of keeping her all day for $50 are gone for now.

Isabella / Rebecca. The guys who were letting her stay in the crack house near Home Depot kicked her out. She too has moved in with an older guy. She claimed he's a foreigner and lives by Dolfield Avenue and Garrison. You may not want to give her your number, she will call you from her drug dealer's phone.

Frank76
07-03-23, 14:53
Was driving around this weekend and saw Olivia. A few weeks ago she was out walking. I could not get her attention. When I finally did, she walked over to the car. Friendly and polite. She said she had something to do and to meet her back at the same spot in 20 minutes. I knew it was a lost cause. Cruised by later and no luck. I see her out a lot, but she is not working. Hanging out with boyfriend. For self preservation, I do not approach women hanging out with guys. Better safe than sorry. She has great reviews. Does anyone know what are the best times to catch her when she is out? Has a full head of hair now, no more buzz cut.

Frank Out!

Frank76
07-03-23, 15:19
I have seen this big gal running around the Wikens area. She is quite aggressive going up to cars. Saw her talk to guys in cars twice and not get picked up. Something wrong with her? Any info?

Frank Out!

BKMason
07-03-23, 15:50
I have seen this big gal running around the Wikens area. She is quite aggressive going up to cars. Saw her talk to guys in cars twice and not get picked up. Something wrong with her? Any info?

Frank Out!That's bbw Alexis. She's alright but seems to have GPS. She used to post.

But now had been walking for the last few months. She's as boring as a bump on a log, but.

Can get the job done. YMMV.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/125979902

BK.

Frank1971
07-03-23, 18:34
3479358XXX,she's sexy and cute, nice boobs and ass.

Mpduration
07-03-23, 21:09
That's bbw Alexis. She's alright but seems to have GPS. She used to post.

But now had been walking for the last few months. She's as boring as a bump on a log, but.

Can get the job done. YMMV.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/125979902

BK.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/143133278

She probably was quoting internet rates instead of street walker rates, probably why she didn't get picked up.

If she continues to walk on a regular basis, she will loose some of that flab on her arms LOL.

I can see she has another Maryland trait, hair attachments/clips in some of her pictures in her ad. Compared to her pictures on the street.

Old Monger
07-03-23, 22:02
Was driving around this weekend and saw Olivia. A few weeks ago she was out walking. I could not get her attention. When I finally did, she walked over to the car. Friendly and polite. She said she had something to do and to meet her back at the same spot in 20 minutes. I knew it was a lost cause. Cruised by later and no luck. I see her out a lot, but she is not working. Hanging out with boyfriend. For self preservation, I do not approach women hanging out with guys. Better safe than sorry. She has great reviews. Does anyone know what are the best times to catch her when she is out? Has a full head of hair now, no more buzz cut.

Frank Out!It is quite hard to find Olivia. Only dated her once and she is definitely the gold standard and this compounds the tragedy of her relapse.

KenDude
07-04-23, 01:13
Just send me a message if you want it.

HeadJudge
07-04-23, 07:01
I admire your moderation. Some mongers do twelve dates during one weekend.Don't feed the troll.

I always aim for 4+ on a visit.

CashOut
07-04-23, 07:37
Hey Fellas.

I ran into this hot one a good while ago and I had a awesome time with her. She had nice personality, sexy body, some great head and some very good pussy. The p*why was so good I had a cip experience with her. Anybody seen her around lately? I posted some pictures of my experience with her and a link to a video that's not mine.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=9641de313

Shune
07-04-23, 11:10
The attached photo, from her nerd glasses to her cruel sue, does not do her justice in person. Olivia. Unless the scourge of addiction gets the better of her. Is a cutie for sure. And once the curtain goes up, her submissiveness, her willingness to please was unequivocal.

Pros.

She's amiable to any and all of my hedonistic requests without a quip, and does so obligingly without scruples. Her rimming technique was second to none, that she initiate without being asked, simply taking cue from my responds to her sexual cajoling in empathy.

Wow, now, that's GFE!

Cons.

The rented room was dirty and smelled of cat piss. Olivia was only a notch or two below, smell and cleanliness wise, that of the rented room.

Conclusion.

With all the Cons, I still came like a volcanic explosion from Mt. Fujiyama.

Note to self.

Must go to Tim the next time.

Laurens
07-04-23, 12:07
Hey Fellas.

I ran into this hot one a good while ago and I had a awesome time with her. She had nice personality, sexy body, some great head and some very good pussy. The p*why was so good I had a cip experience with her. Anybody seen her around lately? I posted some pictures of my experience with her and a link to a video that's not mine.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=9641de313More of her.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-23, 13:51
Just send me a message if you want it.Make sure you're paying streetwalker rates, cause that's what she is, just saw her during intermission with one of her dates and heading back to do whatever.

She looked okay, didn't see a mark on her body except for what looked like a bruise on one of her legs.

Phyuck Yiu
07-04-23, 14:01
Met up with Luna. So was on her usual corner. Went to Notel Js. Saw Redz on the way in. She is still living there. I have to say, Luna got some real good Pussy. Started with a nice BBBJ and finished in Mish. I knew when I went in that Kat, I wouldn't be that long. And I wasn't. Filled her up in no time. Standard tuition. I will repeat, no drama and good kitty.

Phyuck!

P.S. Beware, LE is everywhere. Happy 4th.

ISawWhatIsAw
07-04-23, 17:24
Care to share her name?No name never asked she claimed she was going to receive over 150 k from a lawsuit she flagged me down while sitting in a pickup truck near the DD in MP.

BlueEyesFun
07-04-23, 18:31
The attached photo, from her nerd glasses to her cruel sue, does not do her justice in person. Olivia. Unless the scourge of addiction gets the better of her. Is a cutie for sure. And once the curtain goes up, her submissiveness, her willingness to please was unequivocal.

Pros.

She's amiable to any and all of my hedonistic requests without a quip, and does so obligingly without scruples. Her rimming technique was second to none, that she initiate without being asked, simply taking cue from my responds to her sexual cajoling in empathy.

Wow, now, that's GFE!

Cons.

The rented room was dirty and smelled of cat piss. Olivia was only a notch or two below, smell and cleanliness wise, that of the rented room.

Conclusion.

Note to self.

Must go to Tim the next time.Since you forgot to attach the photo with your post, here's one I came across in my archives. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Geckoman
07-04-23, 18:46
Anybody know the story behind this girl. I always see her by DD / ROFO talking to SWs and usually surrounded by dudes. Is she dating?

BigPappay
07-04-23, 21:56
Hey Fellas.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=9641de313Looks like that bunghole would be rather accadating.

SteveStone123
07-04-23, 22:13
Make sure you're paying streetwalker rates, cause that's what she is, just saw her during intermission with one of her dates and heading back to do whatever.

She looked okay, didn't see a mark on her body except for what looked like a bruise on one of her legs.She is in seeking too. I have posted the link under that section.

SteveStone123
07-04-23, 22:14
When I was walking on the street, I saw a beautiful long-haired woman. She looked at me gently with her eyes, and then nodded to let me follow her back to the hotel. It was a beautiful encounter. After returning to the room, she gently Take off my panties and give me the most unforgettable blowjob of my life, it's unforgettable Here is her number 3479358XXX.Anyone has her last 3 digits?

BMish
07-05-23, 00:55
I was cruising the wilkens track tonight looking for Valerie. Couldn't find her any so I decided to look for another walker. A half hour later I found WSW Christie off the corner off Payson and Hollins. She is in her 30s, medium build, b cup tiddies and a soft ass. Took her to hotel tyrone for brains. She gave a very passionate performance, lots attention was paid to the crown jewels. Very sloppy top, busted down her gullet and she swallowed too for $. 30. No digits unfortunately. She was wearing a grey shirt and some pink booty shorts.

Old Monger
07-05-23, 07:08

Pros.

Wow, now, that's GFE!

Cons.

Conclusion.

Note to self.

Must go to Tim the next time.When I dated Olivia her hygiene was DATY clean. The Fentanyl monster is destroying the best date in town. When the weather is hot and sticky tis not the time to dunk your dickie. Wait til the frost in on the punkn for THAT is the time for dickie dunkin. Advice from a deceased combat infantryman of the Fighting Fifth of the United States Marine Corps, who survived Inchon, street fighting in Seould and even the Battle of the Chosin Reservoir (frozen Chosin in the freezin season).

SW Auditor
07-05-23, 07:14
Visiting from NC and pu Angel off Wilkens&Monroe. I searched up and down Washington Ave 4 Kiara on today and didn't see her. It looks as if I will never get 2 see the living legend known as Special K. I went 2 the Dunkin Donut, Uhaul and behind Royal Farms. However, I did pu Angel from Richmond around 10 pm this evening and took her back 2 Rodeway on Caton Ave. She will only be in Bmore for another 3 days. She is very down 2 earth, clean, service isn't rushed and no signs of demons. Treat her right fellow mongers!She looks a lot like Cara. Same height, same hair length and color, and same look. I heard she's living with her sugar daddy right now who's paying for all her drug needs. But every once in a while she gets dropped back off in Bmore, forcing her to hit the streets temporarily to feed her drug habit.

Mumford1
07-05-23, 09:50
Anyone has her last 3 digits?Look up this guy's reports. The number comes up under the massage report. However, I think this member is a fake though.

Klove48
07-05-23, 10:48
She looks a lot like Cara. Same height, same hair length and color, and same look. I heard she's living with her sugar daddy right now who's paying for all her drug needs. But every once in a while she gets dropped back off in Bmore, forcing her to hit the streets temporarily to feed her drug habit.Speaking of Cara; I saw her last night limping up Ashton St with somebody. She looks very thin again so the "Sugar Daddy" must be no longer. She was wearing multi-colored pajama pants and a very loose tee shirt. It was the worst that I've seen her in awhile. Peace.

Old Monger
07-05-23, 11:21
Speaking of Cara; I saw her last night limping up Ashton St with somebody. She looks very thin again so the "Sugar Daddy" must be no longer. She was wearing multi-colored pajama pants and a very loose tee shirt. It was the worst that I've seen her in awhile. Peace.Sounds like the Fentanyl monster is devouring another victim. Should not we hope that Cara gets away from this monster?

Laurens
07-05-23, 14:36
Anybody know the story behind this girl. I always see her by DD / ROFO talking to SWs and usually surrounded by dudes. Is she dating?Sexii little *****.

Laurens
07-05-23, 14:45

So was this the Goldie that's always mentioned here?OK let see.

Member #6376
07-05-23, 18:15
Around 3 pm today in search of Kiara, I pu a HSW or bi-racial girl at the DD on Washington and took her back to my room. She was very down to earth. She 1st took a shower then proceeded with CBJ. She is somewhat toothless, but the BJ was top quality. I bent her over in front of the mirror in the bathroom of my room and tore her ass up. The damage was. 50 This SW appears to be in her late forties, about 5'7", petite (125 lbs), severe baby damage, sandy curly hair and was wearing a blue jean overall short outfit. One of the plus sides to her was that she wasn't high or trying to get me to take her somewhere to cop candy. I asked her if she knew Kiara and she said no. It doesn't look as if I will get to see Kiara before returning to NC. BTW, Angel contacted me by text and said she is still in town, but unfortunately you may have to pay internet rate instead of SW rate because she is advertising on STG, but boy is she worth it. I plan to take Angel out to dinner Fri before leaving town. You mongers in Bmore are very lucky to have so many SWer's compared to where I live that I'm staying here until Sun.

Poppy44
07-05-23, 18:22
Clear your inbox. Have to confirm something with you on courtney.

ThatBooredOne
07-05-23, 19:21
Anybody know the story behind this girl. I always see her by DD / ROFO talking to SWs and usually surrounded by dudes. Is she dating?Doesn't date but I think she deals drugs. Can't remember.

There's a tall white guy who you'll pretty much always see her with. That's her boyfriend. Can't remember how old she is.

JohnnySalami
07-05-23, 19:30
I posted it already back in post #52913. It wasn't Goldie. She goes by Tina. I've seen her again since then.

OK let see.

RockyB
07-05-23, 20:45
Saw LaLa by the Uhaul but couldn't make the scoop. Had to get to work. I've only seen her out once before. She's thin but a looker. Any Intel on her?

FaceDownPro
07-05-23, 21:52
Cruised through Garrison and saw slim Amber with the nice shape. Small heart tat right in middle of her chess. Not my first time dating so I scooped. She's always chill. Prefers you to strap up but not an issue for me bcuz that's how I roll but it sounds like she'll be at with no wrapper. Amber is a cute slim WSW with a banging shape for her frame. Never had any issues but YMMV. Saw her today with a sports bra leggings combo looking cute. On a coco scale the girl is an adjustable 6 (that's cute in my book, but could doll up and get to and 8-9 in looks) settled for front seat action. For standard but I always tip if it's good. She didn't disappoint. Slow necked me like I love it. Told her look me in my eyes and she went down and gagged on my D while she had tears in her eyes. Did I mention she has a nice body, cute bubble butt. I rubbed them cheeks until completion. Never sampled the box but I'm kinda curious now. Hope you find her on the Garrison track. I scooped her close to dolfield. Good luck.

FaceDownPro
07-05-23, 21:53
Around 3 pm today in search of Kiara, I pu a HSW or bi-racial girl at the DD on Washington and took her back to my room. She was very down to earth. She 1st took a shower then proceeded with CBJ. She is somewhat toothless, but the BJ was top quality. I bent her over in front of the mirror in the bathroom of my room and tore her ass up. The damage was. 50 This SW appears to be in her late forties, about 5'7", petite (125 lbs), severe baby damage, sandy curly hair and was wearing a blue jean overall short outfit. One of the plus sides to her was that she wasn't high or trying to get me to take her somewhere to cop candy. I asked her if she knew Kiara and she said no. It doesn't look as if I will get to see Kiara before returning to NC. BTW, Angel contacted me by text and said she is still in town, but unfortunately you may have to pay internet rate instead of SW rate because she is advertising on STG, but boy is she worth it. I plan to take Angel out to dinner Fri before leaving town. You mongers in Bmore are very lucky to have so many SWer's compared to where I live that I'm staying here until Sun.Sounds like you've enjoyed your stay so far. Stay low keep firing bro. Glad you enjoyed the city SW scene.

CashOut
07-05-23, 23:41
Hey Fellas.

There's been a lot of talk about Miss Kiara the last couple of weeks, which makes me miss all that good service that she provided me. I might be taking a ride up the boulevard sooner than I thought to find our legend to get some of that awesome toe curling service. My pics, but not my video, but it's a good one.

http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=7eedf8b67

Norman2759
07-06-23, 00:14
Anybody know the story behind this girl. I always see her by DD / ROFO talking to SWs and usually surrounded by dudes. Is she dating?I saw Latina Girl at that spot twice today. And the 2nd time who else should be with her but Kiara?

Pic 1 is the group at RF, sorry best I could do. Kiara is the dark hair looking in my direction, Latina Girl is looking right.

1st. Kiara didn't give a name but said Latina Girl is not dating, but working for / with local dealers. And she hates to be propositioned. Kiara said she's 16 yo. I would have said older but I'll believe Kiara.

2nd. Had a good visit with Kiara (Pic 2). Hadn't seen her in over a year. Yes she's in MP full-time at the moment. Banged up her knees in a recent altercation, so moving slow, and the life is definitely taking it's toll, but still Kiara. She confirmed she's recently lost her digits, so sorry I have no help to offer there. She said just to look for her in the RF or DD area.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies -.

Norm.

John in VA
07-06-23, 08:08
I saw Latina Girl at that spot twice today. And the 2nd time who else should be with her but Kiara?

Pic 1 is the group at RF, sorry best I could do. Kiara is the dark hair looking in my direction, Latina Girl is looking right.

1st. Kiara didn't give a name but said Latina Girl is not dating, but working for / with local dealers. And she hates to be propositioned. Kiara said she's 16 yo. I would have said older but I'll believe Kiara.

2nd. Had a good visit with Kiara (Pic 2). Hadn't seen her in over a year. Yes she's in MP full-time at the moment. Banged up her knees in a recent altercation, so moving slow, and the life is definitely taking it's toll, but still Kiara. She confirmed she's recently lost her digits, so sorry I have no help to offer there. She said just to look for her in the RF or DD area.

As always, try to be good to these young ladies -.

Norm.I have seen her out very late into the night. I was curious and asked several locals and they all said she doesn't date and is underage. Her mom is usually nearby also.

Sfrancis118
07-06-23, 10:31
Didn't pick up up but curious. Anyone have experience?