PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Wyghost
02-20-17, 09:47
Kandii contacted me Friday to let me know that she was back. She asked me to let everyone know. I had computer issues over the weekend and was unable to let you guys know but I can now. She is back and temporarily using her 4629 number. If you don't have it and can tell me her regular number I will pass along this temporary one. Give her a text and let her know that we've missed her!Kandii, she is on my bucket list, may be old, but I will make it within the near future. Hope I can ask for your assistance when in town. Keep up the posts.

SamEyeAm
02-20-17, 11:08
Are these the two girls you are referring to?Yes sir, that's them.

BoloBellgrande
02-20-17, 19:17
Kandii contacted me Friday to let me know that she was back. She asked me to let everyone know. I had computer issues over the weekend and was unable to let you guys know but I can now. She is back and temporarily using her 4629 number. If you don't have it and can tell me her regular number I will pass along this temporary one. Give her a text and let her know that we've missed her!I think she'd like to flip the bird at me right now.

HotNuts
02-20-17, 19:58
Finished work and before I headed home I drove down Wilkins. Saw two girls hanging out on Payson, a blond and another girl in a pink coat and a hoodie. Honestly thought they looked too good to be SW's. Figured they were either going to working with le or we're going to rob me. Still, drove around for a little while longer and then finally stopped for them. They both came up to the car and the blonde asked me which one of them I was interested in. I pointed to her and she got in. Cute blond, several visible tattoos. Said her name was tori, actually Victoria but she goes by tori. Said she was a lesbian and that the other girl is her girlfriend, does dates with men simply for the money. I'm cool with that. Not exactly looking for a relationship with a SW. Although, I do appreciate it when it doesn't feel to much like the business transaction that it is. Got to my spot and proceed with a CBJ. Her skills were on point. She really had good technique. She said if I was ever interested in having two girls on my rod, that she does doubles with her girlfriend.

Will repeat. Also plan on trying her girlfriend, as well as both of them together.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Sammy.Any chance this is her.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=302454

JanusCanal84
02-20-17, 20:03
I made an excuse to have the day off. I feel it was a waste of my time and gas. Went out around 11 and spent about 3 hours looking for something decent found absolutely fuck all. The circle was filled with whales and the others were off the rails. Around noon I went back and forth to CB and west side fpund nothing worth the effort. It could have been in part due to the fact some wanker crashed his car into a row house on Ramsey. Copper were on high alert in the area.

Eventually I found one decent enough at least from the looks by the dunkin donuts in morell park. She told her name was nana or something I don't remember nor paid any mind to her name. Her mic skills were piss poor and I would have had a better job doing it myself would have said me some notes. I won't repeat nor recommend. I felt desperation set in and should have packed it in earlier.

Happy One
02-20-17, 23:03
Jessie, 5'9 about 150 lbs, late 20's early 30's, long brown hair left her phone in dates car. She has been looking for the monger to get it back, she hangs on Payson and Aston. If one of you has it you can pm me and I will see she gets it back or make some kind of arangements. Without her phone she is walking the streets more, and if she gets locked up we will loose a very good provider, Thanks.

Real Ninja
02-20-17, 23:20
I made an excuse to have the day off. I feel it was a waste of my time and gas. Went out around 11 and spent about 3 hours looking for something decent found absolutely fuck all. The circle was filled with whales and the others were off the rails. Around noon I went back and forth to CB and west side fpund nothing worth the effort. It could have been in part due to the fact some wanker crashed his car into a row house on Ramsey. Copper were on high alert in the area.

Eventually I found one decent enough at least from the looks by the dunkin donuts in morell park. She told her name was nana or something I don't remember nor paid any mind to her name. Her mic skills were piss poor and I would have had a better job doing it myself would have said me some notes. I won't repeat nor recommend. I felt desperation set in and should have packed it in earlier.We all been there brother. I have had a bunch of days just like the one you just described. When I first started dreaming of picking up girls on the street, I remember I would dream about cruising from midnight till the sun came up. The next day I would say to myself WTF. Just spent 7 hours driving in loops and put 200 ish miles on my car, WTF is wrong with me. That was back when I started and the monger itch was at its strongest. I like to think I know better now, but truth is I still have days where I spend hours driving in circles looking for a good provider before I wake up.

Just got to chalk that L up to the price of admission to the game.

Anyone else got tales of how long they have driven in circles and come up empty handed?

MtnCat17
02-20-17, 23:46
Although I moved away from the area several years ago, I had stayed in touch with Sarah and saw her on my return visits. I was shocked and saddened to see on the board the news, and with a little digging, found her obituary. I met Sarah in 2003 and to me, she was always sweet, always fun, and was as close to a "real" person you could find on the streets. Of course, I guess I saw her between bouts with the demons, but such was her life.

I was hoping to see her again this summer as I will be visiting, but alas, it's not to be. The streets are rough, treat them well when you can.

RIP sweet Sarah.

MtnCat.

Tbroi2
02-21-17, 00:23
Its very hot out. I've been parked here on Wilkens last few minutes. Unmarked black truck, blue Honda CRV, and marked LE pulling everyone over. Not a good night. Heading home yall. raBBit out.

raBBit

CowboysFan
02-21-17, 10:09
Saw this photo asking if this was a Jessica another monger had met. Well I met her and she gave me the name Britney or Brittany. I didn't ask on the spelling. Once I saw her I pulled over and scooped her. Real friendly but once inside I started to catch the smell of what had to be a homeless girl and not all cute like the pic. Her left hand was swollen real bad and had like a oil cream on it. I could see this and she says that she does drugs and she must had hit a vain. I choose to pass and dropped her back off. It's a damn shame someone could go from being cute to looking and smelling homeless. She said that was her Facebook pic and that she doesn't go on Facebook any. She looked rather skinny and those cute little titties didn't look like they were even there. If she cleans up, maybe I would rescoop her.

CowboysFan
02-21-17, 12:56
The other night I caught her on Millington. Another monger beat me to the punch but then dropped her off a block away. She was high as a kite and mouth looked grungie like she hadn't brushed her teeth in a month. She started to get in but then declined when I requested my spot. She was bouncing around pretty high on something. She offered her spot but with her condition I wasn't about to enter a home. She fled bye and I sped off. An hour later I lopped back and there she is again. I said, let's go to your spot. She said ok, it's on Brunswick. Before I could say jump in, she says bye! Not sure why, but she was cracked out about something. Hope to catch her on a cleaner day but then again. I prefer to come out after midnight. YMMV catch her before it's too late. My previous report was a stinky cooch, but I can work around that. She's cute but not sexy hott.

Cls9637
02-21-17, 13:14
I happened to see Amber the other day hoofing down Wilkens. When Amber had a regular place to live she was always dressed nicely with her hair neatly brushed and her makeup perfect. However, now that she's homeless she really looks the part. Still very cute with cute little boobs and a nice body, although a little too skinny. But she still does her job quite well. She says it's because she really loves to suck dick, and it shows! We did some quick calculating and came up with the number of dicks she's sucked since she started doing it for money. We figured it was roughly 5,000. She started charging for it when she was about fourteen so she's had a busy mouth since then.

Amber said she had been away for a little while, preferring to work down around St. Paul and 25th. I don't know what made her want to go there, but she's back now. I almost didn't realize that it was her until I saw her smile. I'd never seen her with red hair before. I like it but I liked it better when it was blond or a little lighter red. I know I was glad to see her, though. I always have so much fun with her. No phone at the moment so you'll just have to look out for her on Wilkens.

Klove48
02-21-17, 13:19
I think she'd like to flip the bird at me right now.I saw her standing on Payson & Wilkens last night.

Cls9637
02-21-17, 13:22
I also saw Bubbles the other day. I sure wish she would put some of her weight back on. Those big boobs need a little more weight to keep them looking full. She's still a good looking girl though, and very good at her job. While she says that anal is out of the question, she did admit that if someone offered the right amount of money then her butt is open for business. I think a number a little north of 100 would open the door. But even without anal she's a lot of fun to play with. No phone, but she's around the circle regularly.

Bobs Big Boy
02-21-17, 13:24
Anyone got info on her?I know exactly who you're talking about. She's hard to miss! No idea what her name is.

But based on the way she swore me off once I don't think she's available.

JanusCanal84
02-21-17, 16:53
Saw this photo asking if this was a Jessica another monger had met. Well I met her and she gave me the name Britney or Brittany. I didn't ask on the spelling. Once I saw her I pulled over and scooped her. Real friendly but once inside I started to catch the smell of what had to be a homeless girl and not all cute like the pic. Her left hand was swollen real bad and had like a oil cream on it. I could see this and she says that she does drugs and she must had hit a vain. I choose to pass and dropped her back off. It's a damn shame someone could go from being cute to looking and smelling homeless. She said that was her Facebook pic and that she doesn't go on Facebook any. She looked rather skinny and those cute little titties didn't look like they were even there. If she cleans up, maybe I would rescoop her.I will shed a tear. That pic is a far cry from what she has succumbed to now.

CowboysFan
02-21-17, 20:48
Caught her again the other night on Payson. Said she's only out at night. Still no phone. Not much more can be said. Decent conversation and standard rates. She got a neat little technique when giving head going from the tip, to the side, to the tip. Catch her if you can. Look for her big smile. You can't miss her.

KongQueror
02-21-17, 23:03
Picked up Star this morning, Feb 21, around 7 AM on Pontiac and 5th. She looked good and decided to take her to a no-tel. Once there, she started spitting things I cannot do, which I hate and a real turn off. She should say those things before the monger gets a room. Anyway, with all the rules in place, I lost my mojo and ended up just jerking off, as I didn't want it to be a waste of room. She is 32 years old, long black hair, about 5'8", 150 lbs. I definitely will NOT repeat, if I run into her again. She also indicated that she use to dance at Circus.

MacRobby
02-22-17, 08:21
Caught her again the other night on Payson. Said she's only out at night. Still no phone. Not much more can be said. Decent conversation and standard rates. She got a neat little technique when giving head going from the tip, to the side, to the tip. Catch her if you can. Look for her big smile. You can't miss her.That's Kitty and she is listed here in previous posts. She is a sweetheart, very accommodating!

HeywudJablome
02-22-17, 15:41
Cruising through CB today at 230 pm and uncle LEO in plain clothes had a girl in restraints on Fairhaven. He got out of a black Tahoe. Two other uncles in plain clothes had a guy pulled over on the corner of Pennington and Spruce, I think. Gentleman was being restrained on the hood of his vehicle. I got out of dodge quickly. Be careful out there.

CowboysFan
02-22-17, 17:27
Think she said she was 22 yo. About 5'5 140 lbs. We didn't date but she asked for a ride home so I said why not. I had just caught a date and didn't have anymore in the tank. She kept asking for money saying she wasn't feeling well. I gave her the I don't carry but so much cash line and I had just used my money. She took the ride home which ended up being 20 minutes away. I wasn't to happy having to travel that damn far. I was thinking more like up the street. She seemed a little up tight that I wouldn't date and kinda had an attitude so I haven't called her. I have her # but thought I'd ask if anyone has dated her before I toftt. She was dressed well with nice clothes. No stains that I could see. It was just to cold that night and she said no one would pick her up. I drove her way up by the circle 20 minutes up. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

PellyMason
02-22-17, 17:39
Nice looking girl at SA. Major streak of bright red dyed hair. Rest dirty blonde. Pink pants. About as loud as a SW can get. Came up to window to talk but not get in. Did same to another monger who moved on. She wouldn't reply when I asked her name. I moved on as well.

JoeF1987
02-22-17, 19:37
Here are a few pics of bubbles I had of her when she had weight idk wht happen to her.

ChordMan
02-22-17, 21:30
Caught up with Amber early in the morning she was very sweet and accomodating, she has very intelligent conversation and was excellent in the BJ department. I caught her by Wilkens and Millington she's a lot of fun. Standard tuition no rushing and no complaining. She do have working digits.

Big Dick Trayc
02-22-17, 21:43
On the WW loop tonight. Looks like another shooting. Off to Brooklyn.

Lombardo
02-23-17, 00:31
Saw this photo asking if this was a Jessica another monger had met. Well I met her and she gave me the name Britney or Brittany. I didn't ask on the spelling. Once I saw her I pulled over and scooped her. Real friendly but once inside I started to catch the smell of what had to be a homeless girl and not all cute like the pic. Her left hand was swollen real bad and had like a oil cream on it. I could see this and she says that she does drugs and she must had hit a vain. I choose to pass and dropped her back off. It's a damn shame someone could go from being cute to looking and smelling homeless. She said that was her Facebook pic and that she doesn't go on Facebook any. She looked rather skinny and those cute little titties didn't look like they were even there. If she cleans up, maybe I would rescoop her.Yes, that looks like Jessica. It was about 5 years ago when she was new and fresh.

ChordMan
02-23-17, 00:37
Caught up with Amber early in the morning she was very sweet and accomodating, she has very intelligent conversation and was excellent in the BJ department. I caught her by Wilkens and Millington she's a lot of fun. Standard tuition no rushing and no complaining. She do have working digits.I didn't realize my phone spelled her name wrong in my previous post her name is actually AMANDA.

Baltoman
02-23-17, 01:59
Sorry you had to go thru some shit recently. Stick around.

Baltoman.

I had a date with Kandi last night. Everything went well until after we parted and I was relaxing at home. Out of nowhere I get some angry text from her asking me why I'm telling everyone about what we talked about.

Now, I keep in touch with only one member on the regular and she knows this person better than she knows me, so I'm thinking why would she care if I'm relating her current situation with him?

Now, this evening I get a call and text from some guy named Billy, apologizing for getting Kandi upset with me. The guy left two voicemails on my phone too.

Okay, I give up! WHO THE FUCK IS BILLY? AND, HOW DID HE GET MY PHONE NUMBER?

As far as I know I was only texting one person and I know his name isn't Billy. This is the second time some stupid shit like this has happened to me sharing info.

The first time, I met a white civi chick with a habit at a familiar friends house. She's really cute and doesn't have a mark on her body. She let me take a nice nude booty shot, that I never posted. I text it to one member and told him to keep it between us. Next thing I know I'm getting a text from the civi chick, she's telling me some guy drove up to her in his car and showed her the picture I took.

Some of you guys ain't worth a shit and that's the truth. I'm done sharing info unless it's about a disease I know a SW has or something along those lines.

This is my last tip on the streetwalker thread. There is a white streetwalker named Sara who is selling herself for crack. She is 15 years old! Stay away from her unless you want to risk getting caught with a under age girl. I didn't get a look at her or I would give you a discription. She was outside the door of the house I was at, but never came in because her date stood her up. I.

Rick07
02-23-17, 02:51
Has anyone seem Rachel? She is a 20 year old slim super cute WSW wearing glasses from Pasadena. She was hanged around Curtis Bay for a week?

Any information please PM me thank you.

BKMason
02-23-17, 13:33
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-in-town-looking-for-a-good-time/19020452

Now tell me she don't look like Kiara?

BK.

Baltoman
02-23-17, 16:12
https://xhamster.com/movies/6406657/brazilian_street_prostitutes.html

Baltoman.

Chico
02-23-17, 18:57
Think she said she was 22 yo. About 5'5 140 lbs. We didn't date but she asked for a ride home so I said why not. I had just caught a date and didn't have anymore in the tank. She kept asking for money saying she wasn't feeling well. I gave her the I don't carry but so much cash line and I had just used my money. She took the ride home which ended up being 20 minutes away. I wasn't to happy having to travel that damn far. I was thinking more like up the street. She seemed a little up tight that I wouldn't date and kinda had an attitude so I haven't called her. I have her # but thought I'd ask if anyone has dated her before I toftt. She was dressed well with nice clothes. No stains that I could see. It was just to cold that night and she said no one would pick her up. I drove her way up by the circle 20 minutes up. Anyone know who I'm talking about?I saw a Light-skinned BSW on Washington Blvd, near the you-Haul on Saturday. She looked TGTBT, wearing a clean pair of jeans, a hoodie, with headphones on. I didn't stop, too paranoid that it might be ULE. Not sure if it's the same girl.

Chico.

HitMeUpBMore
02-23-17, 19:21
Swung by the circle at about 7 this morning. Saw a young WSW, couldn't have been older than 20. Had glasses on, brunette. Anyone have any info on this one? Thought it was TGTOBT.

Gonzo64
02-23-17, 21:10
Has anyone seem Rachel? She is a 20 year old slim super cute WSW wearing glasses from Pasadena. She was hanged around Curtis Bay for a week?

Any information please PM me thank you.Great question. I saw her twice about two weeks ago. No phone and couldn't believe I spotted her for a second round. Although from the time I first saw her to the second time, about four days, she really looked a lot worse.

Great personality. Good skills.

I travel through the area a few times a week. If I see her again, I will report.

DirtyOlePerv
02-23-17, 21:46
Cash and dash. Actually was a regular (that's why I trusted her). 5 ft 7, 100 lbs, black hair, cute face, thin, a cups. Works the circle and Payson.

Also found out she is Hep C positive (she told me herself) so careful folks.

Norman2759
02-23-17, 22:05
Yes, she does present a passing resemblance to Kiara. But also, partly, to that Octomom lady who was in the news a few years back. Seeing that one on Backpage would certainly be a trip. Norm.

BK.

Southside J
02-23-17, 22:17
Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.

AfriKant
02-23-17, 22:49
Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.You can go to the Wilkens loop it's a hit or miss on "attractive".

CowboysFan
02-24-17, 00:06
I saw a Light-skinned BSW on Washington Blvd, near the you-Haul on Saturday. She looked TGTBT, wearing a clean pair of jeans, a hoodie, with headphones on. I didn't stop, too paranoid that it might be ULE. Not sure if it's the same girl.

Chico.Not the same girl as I met. The JC I met was not light skinned. She was an average looking black girl. Nothing to sexy about her. She just had on clean clothes and didn't look to be into drugs. But ya can't judge a book by the cover. I just tried texting her. No reply, I almost think it's a bogus #.

NiceGuy1957
02-24-17, 05:10
Hey there. I'm in Lansdowne area. (95 & CATON Ave) for 2 nite, maybe 2 morrow. Any attractive affordable WSW or white providers someone can recommend? If you have images that'd be great. I can pm you my contact info. And when your in the Richmond Va area I'll return the favor. Cheers! Ssj.There is a cute short blonde hair 5'5" girl about name is Anna nice body have great skills hangs around CB. Also a girl named Brandy about 5'9" long brown hair thin body both are easy to talk to also.

PellyMason
02-24-17, 08:29
Nice looking girl at SA. Major streak of bright red dyed hair. Rest dirty blonde. Pink pants. About as loud as a SW can get. Came up to window to talk but not get in. Did same to another monger who moved on. She wouldn't reply when I asked her name. I moved on as well.Caught up with her yesterday. Her name is Tiffany. Anyone have any experience with her? Looks a little rough up close.

BigPappay
02-24-17, 15:17
Saw Double Bubbles hanging just off the circle heading toward Ramsey. Circle has been clear the past two times I've cruised through (must be HOT? Scooped up Erica (haven't seen in a bit, used to hang around Pontiac--blond, glasses, looks nerdy and is a bit but carries a huge black back pack. She once claimed to me she maxed out her SAT's -haha). Good peeps, cooch has bit of odor but not strong enough to keep the little guy away. Takes care of business for standard tuition and a trip thru to ROFO.

Checkumout
02-24-17, 18:47
Saw Double Bubbles hanging just off the circle heading toward Ramsey. Circle has been clear the past two times I've cruised through (must be HOT? Scooped up Erica (haven't seen in a bit, used to hang around Pontiac--blond, glasses, looks nerdy and is a bit but carries a huge black back pack. She once claimed to me she maxed out her SAT's -haha). Good peeps, cooch has bit of odor but not strong enough to keep the little guy away. Takes care of business for standard tuition and a trip thru to ROFO.Sounds like you are describing Erin.

Southside J
02-24-17, 19:06
There is a cute short blonde hair 5'5" girl about name is Anna nice body have great skills hangs around CB. Also a girl named Brandy about 5'9" long brown hair thin body both are easy to talk to also.Thanks for the tips but w / o digits I can't partake. Can you pm a link or digits? Dreamed Piper and was very satisfied. She's definately worth repeating. Cheers. Ssj.

BigPappay
02-24-17, 19:34
Swung by the circle at about 7 this morning. Saw a young WSW, couldn't have been older than 20. Had glasses on, brunette. Anyone have any info on this one? Thought it was TGTOBT.Bree hangs out there. Long brown hair that always looks like and probably does need a good cleansing. She looks real nerdy and is a bit. Does have some street sense. I dated her last week and will repeat when I see her again!

Southside J
02-24-17, 21:25
You can go to the Wilkens loop it's a hit or miss on "attractive".Not sure where this Wilkens Loop is. Or where or what the CB is. Antone care to pm me more specific areas of interest? In near Lansdowne at I-95 and Caton ave. Cheers.

Bobs Big Boy
02-24-17, 21:45
Did you see her in the Morrel Park area? The Brittney I know has been in the MP area about 8-9 months now. But she is medium height, brunette, skinny, and 2 kids.I hooked up with a Brittany this afternoon in MP. She's very pretty! 2 kids. Blue eyes. 20 years old. Nice pale tits. Excellent attitude.

Going to meet her again soon for sure. I.

Happy One
02-25-17, 00:16
Not sure where this Wilkens Loop is. Or where or what the CB is. Antone care to pm me more specific areas of interest? In near Lansdowne at I-95 and Caton ave. Cheers.Look under loop maps on this forum and it will lay it out for you.

Southside J
02-25-17, 00:31
Look under loop maps on this forum and it will lay it out for you.Just viewed the Loop Maps forum. You guys here rock with helpful info. A veritable treasure map! I shall definately return to this fine city to experience some more of the available talent. So when are best times to cruise, and any safety tips? Again, thanks to all who responded!

Richmond needs a loop map forum. (Even tho it'd only be a few loops. LOL) cheers! Ssj.

Clix
02-25-17, 09:37
Some linnks to loops.

They are available in the basic section. Clix loop was first described by me in 2003.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24884&d=1133649351

Clix Loop lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks (View Original Post).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351

Found this link to Clixx in the Baltimore Mongering Basics. Link is copied from original post.

Bench, I think this might be the post you were thinking about from Rapid in 2005.

GTR.

Never thought that name would stick but after all these years I guess it has!

Happy One
02-25-17, 10:00
I hooked up with a Brittany this afternoon in MP. She's very pretty! 2 kids. Blue eyes. 20 years old. Nice pale tits. Excellent attitude.

Going to meet her again soon for sure. I.Is this the Brittney with her arms taped up from elbow to wrist both arms because of sores from H use?

NiteTimer
02-25-17, 11:25
http://www.xvideos.com/video24852599/nikki_dg_fun

NiteTimer
02-25-17, 11:27
http://www.xvideos.com/video26077669/moni_bj_1-17

Monica hit me up Wednesday. She's gone back to Ohio. She said she needed a break.

Sam2752
02-25-17, 14:43
I was at the loop on Wilkins spotted BSW closer look and those eyes had me. Made the scoop after pleasant conversation set the tuition reasonable rates. Got to the spot. No rush at all. Mic work will rival any. Held off so I could try a couple of positions unloaded. Cleaned up no drama at All. Will repeat every chance I get! She now has a phone. She is working today into the night. Inbox me for#. Happy hunting.

BigPappay
02-25-17, 15:17
Sounds like you are describing Erin.You're correct. Was calling her Erica and she didn't correct me. Probably had other things on her mind like $$. Erin D. (last name is mortal).

Cls9637
02-25-17, 16:46
I ran into a twenty seven year old girl on Payson this morning named Jessie. Very well dressed and civi looking so I went past her and then pulled over. When she reached my car I got the look so I motioned her over and she got right in. I just wanted her information because I wasn't in a position to date at the moment. Jessie seemed to be very interested in giving me a blowjob because she asked me like three times if she could. I explained that I don't do car dates. She had no phone and was dead set against pictures until she "gets to know me better. " She is a pretty girl with straight blond hair who is definitely Cameron Diaz' twin. She says she's only been around since November. I hope to see her again and let her "get to know me better. " In the meantime, anybody know her? I've read reports about a couple different Jessie's but until now I only knew the skinny flexible Jessica.

Member #5646
02-25-17, 17:01
The other day I was conducting some business in the MVA on ritchie hwy, right off the beltway and spotted kimmy aka tori from GB, man, she has put some weight on her, that ass looked just the way I like it, she was with a male in a situation I didn't feel like asking her number and by her look she turned off the hustle mode she was on the first time I picked her up in the b. Whose still tapping that anyway? Any improve in her skills?

Bobs Big Boy
02-25-17, 17:10
Is this the Brittney with her arms taped up from elbow to wrist both arms because of sores from H use?No, that's sounds like Taylor who sometimes goes as Riley. Maybe she uses Brittany too.

Klove48
02-25-17, 17:27
I ran into a twenty seven year old girl on Payson this morning named Jessie. Very well dressed and civi looking so I went past her and then pulled over. When she reached my car I got the look so I motioned her over and she got right in. I just wanted her information because I wasn't in a position to date at the moment. Jessie seemed to be very interested in giving me a blowjob because she asked me like three times if she could. I explained that I don't do car dates. She had no phone and was dead set against pictures until she "gets to know me better. " She is a pretty girl with straight blond hair who is definitely Cameron Diaz' twin. She says she's only been around since November. I hope to see her again and let her "get to know me better. " In the meantime, anybody know her? I've read reports about a couple different Jessie's but until now I only knew the skinny flexible Jessica.Was she wearing all black. A black top and skirt with black boots? When I drove thru this morning I spotted a seemingly attractive SW fitting my description, standing on Fulton & Ramsey by the store, but I couldn't stop to investigate.

Cls9637
02-26-17, 07:08
Was she wearing all black. A black top and skirt with black boots? When I drove thru this morning I spotted a seemingly attractive SW fitting my description, standing on Fulton & Ramsey by the store, but I couldn't stop to investigate.No. She was wearing black pants with a top that I can only describe as electric blue. I dropped her back off at Payson and Ashton and by the time I went around the block she had been picked up and was gone.

PellyMason
02-26-17, 09:38
Spotted the adorable Taylor on Church yesterday. Damn she's cute. Service on the other hand. Meh. Saw Melanie on FH this morning. She's great but didn't have time to date. She did say she lost her phone, got a new one, but doesn't know the number yet. Nothing new!

Checkumout
02-26-17, 13:02
Spotted the adorable Taylor on Church yesterday. Damn she's cute. Service on the other hand. Meh. Saw Melanie on FH this morning. She's great but didn't have time to date. She did say she lost her phone, got a new one, but doesn't know the number yet. Nothing new!Melanie is definitely a cutie and she has a beautiful coochie to match it is fat and tight and she has a good personality too treat her good.

JBuckman
02-26-17, 17:16
Passed a woman on Carey st, one block from Washington ave. Wore a nice clothes. Pink / purple top with the black pants wearing a black jacket. She greeted at me with a nice chest and long black or brown hair. She looked friendly. Turned around the block and she was gone. Who is she? I saw her several times in the past in that area.

JB.

CowboysFan
02-26-17, 17:19
I caught a date with Taylor the other day and her cooch was stinky. I was highly disappointed. She's normally clean. She dresses clean. Just would had never thought the cooch was dirty from my prior dates.

BigPappay
02-26-17, 18:07
Passed a woman on Carey st, one block from Washington ave. Wore a nice clothes. Pink / purple top with the black pants wearing a black jacket. She greeted at me with a nice chest and long black or brown hair. She looked friendly. Turned around the block and she was gone. Who is she? I saw her several times in the past in that area.

JB.If "she" was rather tall, it might not be a "woman". Be careful cause there is a he / she that patrols that area!

BertV
02-26-17, 19:48
If "she" was rather tall, it might not be a "woman". Be careful cause there is a he / she that patrols that area!If you are driving the streets and "she" is dressed overly nice and / or make-up is applied nicely, it very well may not be a "her".

KentKassidy
02-26-17, 19:55
Went out searching for Eyez, no luck whatsoever. Very dead out. As I'm cruising noticed 3 Uncle LEO's out. Not fucking with that area for awhile, catch Eyez another time.

JBuckman
02-26-17, 21:08
If "she" was rather tall, it might not be a "woman". Be careful cause there is a he / she that patrols that area!Yes, that is "her". It made a sense now. She came out of no where waving the hands at the traffic. I really have no gut walking around this area. Thanks Big Pappy!

Klove48
02-26-17, 23:30
Went out searching for Eyez, no luck whatsoever. Very dead out. As I'm cruising noticed 3 Uncle LEO's out. Not fucking with that area for awhile, catch Eyez another time.I don't know, but LEO is doing what there paid to do. "Knock on wood" but I don't have a problem with them maybe because of my many years and expierences with cruising thru the loops. If I see them I don't panic but what I see that gets most guys pulled-up is because they're dragging the ass looking like they trying to find a needle in a haystack, or they quickly make a scoop without checking out their surroundings. I've lost many chances at making a scoop because I will circle the block to double check my situation before I invite someone over to my car to get in. But I'd rather be safe than sorry. If the area is hot just roll out for a few. Don't disrespect LEO by continuing to cruise pass them "10" times in a short period of time. Always be watching you "6" and use common sense. Peace.

Barraquda22
02-27-17, 00:32
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-in-town-looking-for-a-good-time/19020452

BK.Nah. Isn't tiny enough and is lacking a distinct tattoo. I miss little kiki, don't go teasing saying she is back around on the regular hehe.

BQ22.

RookieMonger
02-27-17, 00:33

BK.No resemblance to Kiara at all.

Bobs Big Boy
02-27-17, 08:40
Is this the Brittney with her arms taped up from elbow to wrist both arms because of sores from H use?Correction, yes her arms are wrapped up. As are Taylor's. Sorry I was writing too fast.

DirtyOlePerv
02-27-17, 09:23
I caught a date with Taylor the other day and her cooch was stinky. I was highly disappointed. She's normally clean. She dresses clean. Just would had never thought the cooch was dirty from my prior dates.Had her early Sunday morning freshly out the shower and dressed well with hair and make-up done. Tight coochie. Head for 20 minutes then hit it from the back and complete with fuck back and pulled out to see her cream covering my tool. Proceeded to here even tighter backdoor.

BigPappay
02-27-17, 10:56
Had her early Sunday morning freshly out the shower and dressed well with hair and make-up done. Tight coochie. Head for 20 minutes then hit it from the back and complete with fuck back and pulled out to see her cream covering my tool. Proceeded to here even tighter backdoor.Nice rump roast! Any pics I've never sampled her goods. Does she let you raw dog 2 and 3?

BoloBellgrande
02-27-17, 13:29
The beast got into a knock down drag out with Bree Olson. You know who the beast is, I'm calling the other girl Bree Olson for two reasons. One, she's a dead ringer for former porn star Bree Olson and # two, she's a civi with a habit and doesn't walk the streets.

The fight was over a dude, I doubt if anything serious will come of it, seeing as it was just a cat fight. Just be aware that you might be in for some drama if you happen to be with the beast and the other parties are around.

P.S.: if you know the name of the girl I'm calling Bree, PLEASE DO NOT POST HER NAME ON THIS BOARD. PM me and I'll confirm it.

HeadHunter01
02-27-17, 14:41
Had the day off and swung through WW after waking early with morning wood. Quiet out, but saw Layla near the circle. Normally would have passed, but decided to sample after good reviews here. The DSLs and that wide tongue from the pics are what I remembered. LOL. Anyway, found a spot and she went to work with BBBJ. Felt amazing. That girl has a soft, warm mouth. Didn't take long to cum. She said she usually out early too about noon, then out again around 10 pm.

NiteTimer
02-27-17, 18:46
Stange when 2 ladies fight over a rock dealer.
As if there's a real relationship anywhere except out of convenience to said rocks.
It's like when mongers fall out over lying, manipulative, & deceiving ladies (sociopathic behavior).
These folks like the money, that's it. We can try to be friends w the folks, but in the end its about that moola.
So if a lady gets angry, or doesn't want to service us, or throws shit on our name anywhere; we have to remember.
This is for the most part a business. None us own these ladies, & we shouldn't let them try to own us.
All the backstabbing, cock blocking, & juvenile behavior is ridiculous.
Takes the joy out of it. Watching ladies who could obviously do better if they made simple decisions is sad.
Knowing how guys climb over each other to own these ladies is sadder.
I don't mind helping these ladies out, but in the back of my head I keep reminding myself that our acquaintance is only temporary.
So its best to enjoy their company & services and keep moving on.
Some are stars, superstars, & some just burnt out stars fading. Some go way completely.
The best that I knew are mostly gone in some fashion. Some make appearances once in a while but lately all I've seen are the small pickings.
Some have even torn down the game.
I talked to a former bf of one of these ladies last week, and he misses his lady. She got taken out by a banger. He lives around here like my family members.
He tells me of the Od's, the shootings & plain stupidity going on around here. He says a lot has to do w the Karma these ladies are bring by being cruddy to dates & dealers.
I've been keeping a distance for months for various reasons, but when I go around my ears get melted by the stuff I hear, I see some it, but detach quickly so it won't stick.

I'd advise the same for most of us.

RealFlya
02-27-17, 19:47
Whenever I drive between WW and BP I see what might be working girls on Gable off Caton. Is this a mirage or a boner-fide pick up spot? Sometimes they look too emaciated to be in the business then again sometimes there might be one half doable. Can I request local confirmation before I TOFTT? Thanks much.

PellyMason
02-27-17, 20:57
Tall dyed redhead. Gorgeous girl. Usually has hood up. Excellent marathon head. I'm buying this girl a phone! A real keeper.

Traveling John #2
02-28-17, 01:58
Crystal- older long blonde hair, attractive for str girl. Mic work was good and kitty tight. Too bad she was mostly shaved as she looked like a natural strawberry blonde.

Layla- had a few small curves and some meat on her bones. Got the great mic work. Wanted to up charge to swollow.

Nicole-blonde curly hair. She looked young 20 ish, mic work was awesome seemed to have no choking. Small chest and a little ass.

Jessica- brunette looks really cute and under 30. Really gets into the mic work and wants to please. I tried the rest last time and it was a little loose so only had mic done this time.

Bare in Brooklyn and a few over by the S army. But patrol car pushed them out.

Wilkens was covered by patrols and undercover. Shame because there seemed to be a lot to choose from.

Missed really attractive girl with flashy color stretchy pants. Brunette looked clean but stayed around payson and area.

DirtyOlePerv
02-28-17, 08:25
Nice rump roast! Any pics I've never sampled her goods. Does she let you raw dog 2 and 3?She has several pics on this thread. Isn't into videos but will do it for extras. All three holes available raw but says "she only does the starfish with me and 1 other person". Somehow I doubt that but it was extremely tight but so was the cooch.

SteveStone123
02-28-17, 09:32
Hi all,

Did any one know whether Grace from payson is still around? She used to be UTR. She has couple of reviews in this section.Just wanted to follow up whether any of us know about the above girl?

Tae217
02-28-17, 12:24
Watch out for a white Jeep ule crushing the w / w loop. Saw him with a monger pulled over yesterday and today. Actually saw the whole thing go down today from when the monger made his pick up to the flashing lights on the jeep.

Happy One
02-28-17, 17:44
They have set up the mobile command center at Patapsco at 5th street. They now have several LE on foot, 4 or 5 motor cyclests, several marked and unmarked ULE. The motors where patrolling the back streets in pairs, several cars pulled up on Patapsco for various reasons. If you go there make sure ALL your lites work, use signals and stop completely and wait a second before proceeding. The only girls out are the very stupid ones, so nothing good to even try to pick up.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Mongerel
02-28-17, 18:42
Hooked up with Jill in Morrell Park this morning, she's early 20's, thin, about 5'3", looks a little like Aubrey Plaza, A-cups, TIGHT TIGHT body, no marks, has some acne and a slight speech impediment but this girl is super sweet. She's usually out in the early AM up til about 7:30-8, I heartily recommend you guys get with her. No, I don't have digits, but she does carry a phone. Standard rates, and like I said before, just the nicest girl. Be good to her, fellas!

RookieMonger
02-28-17, 19:12
She has several pics on this thread. Isn't into videos but will do it for extras. All three holes available raw but says "she only does the starfish with me and 1 other person". Somehow I doubt that but it was extremely tight but so was the cooch.Is this little Taylor, brunette / blonde? If so, I traveled to Greece with her many times when I was in Md.

BoloBellgrande
02-28-17, 20:19
MILF Natalie, chunky white woman with red hair and freckles. She's in state of relapse and is hanging around the circle and Wilkins. I wouldn't bother dating her in her current state of mind , because it won't allow her to give a pleasant experience.

She was very talkative when I hooked up with her and told me more about herself than I wanted to know. Apparently, she was clean for 8 months and relapsed. She says it seams to happen the same time every year. She told me her own mother told her she was cursed. It was very unnerving to have someone look at you while you're getting undressed and ask you, " how do you brake a curse? ".

Don't let her wide hips and fat ass suck you in, she's in a not so good place mentally right now. I would avoid her. The service is rushed, and she's only concerned with getting crack. Do her a favor and don't pick her up.

P.S. Christina was at Pierre's a few days ago. She was there on a candy bender for a few days. I was there to use the bathroom and say hello to Pierre and ran into her. I have seen her face on FB before and in a few BP adds. I'm glad I got to see her up close. That girl has the closest body I've seen that resembles Darlene.

I got a eye full of her walking around in her bra and panties. She showed me some nude and half nude pictures of her on her phone. She's lost some of that weight at the moment because if the candy , but even with that, her shape was bangin. She's not at Pierre's anymore, I stopped by and checked. I hope to run into her again soon. Pierre said she left and went home. Hopefully she'll get herself straight and put the weight back on.

OskarM
02-28-17, 20:58
She has several pics on this thread. Isn't into videos but will do it for extras. All three holes available raw but says "she only does the starfish with me and 1 other person". Somehow I doubt that but it was extremely tight but so was the cooch.She is on here in a photo, flying a signing proclaiming, "Rookie, fucked my ass. " I think a few others followed Rookie's path and posted about it.

RookieMonger
02-28-17, 23:16
She is on here in a photo, flying a signing proclaiming, "Rookie, fucked my ass. " I think a few others followed Rookie's path and posted about it.Someone needs to find that pic! Those were the good ole' days. Glad to see she's doing well, after some not so favorable reports.

BigCoolie
03-01-17, 02:46
I got off a bit early and decided to try FH after the lunch traffic. I peeped a WSW in some knee high stilletos walking with a guy, but I could not find her when I made the loop. So sad.

However, I ran into beautiful spinner, Cecelia aka CC, as I was about to leave. She said that she wanted to earn some money before it rained. I did not want to be caught in the weather either, so I made it quick and popped one in that tight little K9. I was pleased and grabbed her digits as I dropped her back off: 443-783. I am sure that most of you have it already, though.

Be safe and stay dry.

LightSabers
03-01-17, 13:19
We were all new once. In my case it was in the seventies but new anyway. Just chalk it up to experience and move on. The main reason girls so often ask for money up front is because they have been ripped off and abused in the past by guys who picked them up. Neither situation is acceptable nor excusable. But there are those girls who ask for money up front simply because it is their plan to rip a guy off. (See "Rip-off Erica!Woah man, did you say the SEVENTIES? I can only imagine the amount of experiences. I'm nowhere close to being around that ballpark. But yeah, it's been a few weeks since and I've been really careful. I forgot to mention that we were pulled up on by UL and questioned. I'm not even going to lie, I kept my cool but was nervous inside. Definitely an experience I have in the bag but don't want to have at again.

LightSabers
03-01-17, 13:33
Unfortionatley it's all part of the game I guess that's why we call it a game. It's always good to not pay up front but most do it's a fine line between being nice and getting duped. You have to remember your not dealing with real reputable people in the first place add all the drugs to the mix and you can't be supprized if you have some bad dates. My best advise is try to not put yourself in dangerous situations never let them out of site once they have the cash and when you have a bad one laugh it off chaulk it up to a learning experience and hope the next one is better.I'll definitely kept this mind and put it to practice. I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

LightSabers
03-01-17, 13:38
Despite the warning that the Mobile Center was on Patapsco, I scrolled out to BP yesterday evening and met one called Tracey. Wore all black with tight pants, long brown hair, made me touch her to make sure I wasn't UL. Opted for bbj but was annoyed to hear she didn't do cim due to potential to throw up. I found her skills to be average; slid my hand down the cheeks throughout, smelled like a mixture of flowers and sweet candy. Wanted to take me to her place to fuck, but I declined since I'm still new and keeping it safe. Also told her I'd rather be familiar with her first, and she understood. Got her number. Will do FC once I find her trustworthy. Still, I'd rather find one who does bbjcim and actually has a phone number.

LightSabers
03-01-17, 13:54
Does anyone have any advice when it comes to car dates and finding safe spots to go to?

HeadHunter01
03-01-17, 14:17
Late post.

Hit Conkling yesterday during lunch break. So horny, couldn't concentrate. After a few loops, saw WSW Paula. Looks t be late 30's, early 40's. Clean and looked like a civi. Thick thighs and ass and kinda tall. Almost wasn't sure she was working, but she responded to a light honk of the horn. She hopped in and demanded to see my dick for a cop check. Went to a quiet spot and got a nice, wet BBBJ. Mouth was very wet and her tongue was softer and smoother than most. Not that any tongue hurts (LOL), bit over the years I have noticed some feel better than others. After just 3-4 minutes, she starts whining about time. Would have pissed me off, but her mouth felt so good, I knew it wouldn't be much longer anyway. She took direction to speed it up, then caught and spit. Said she comes down to Conkling to hang with a friend early most days, but never on Thursdays due to other obligations. Got the digits and would repeat.

Heading home after work and caught the urge again. Nothing up Wilkins, swung through Garrison. Saw a tall, thick WSW that I scoop every time I see. Name is Chrissy. Looks to be in her 30's, but has no teeth and doesn't wear dentures. Her mouth feels incredible. Found a spot got another of her exquisite gumjob. With no teeth, and the way she works and swirls her tongue. Whew! Blew in her mouth and she spit, then dropped her back off. Said she doesn't have a phone at the moment and times are hot or miss. Said she doesn't have any set times she is out.

BigPappay
03-01-17, 18:39
Bad News --Lots of Le in BP, Good News -- did not see any LE around W / W. Surprisingly not a lot of ga ls hanging out around W / W last evening. Will give it another look tonight. Was interested in the Jill reported on hanging around MP. Think I saw her hanging around the ROFO in MP but couldn't get her attention. Any pics of Jill avail?

HeadHunter01
03-01-17, 21:05
Does anyone have any advice when it comes to car dates and finding safe spots to go to?Been doing this a long time and this is what works for me.

1. Try to find a one way, if possible. Only have to check for traffic coming in one direction.

2. Hide in plain site. It's ALWAYS best to try and blend in with other cars. Never find a secluded spot. It may seem best, but if anyone rolls up on you, you have no excuse to be sitting there. Girls will recommend an alley or some off-the-path spot. Don't do it. Think how often you just drive past cars parked and never pay them any mind. That's what most folks do. It's the car off in seclusion that catches the eye.

3. Avoid parking in front of someone's house. Respect folks. Even if you think no one is home. People in a home get used to ththe sounds and vibrations of a car parking in front of their house and will peep oit to see who just parked in front of their home. They peep you getting a BJ and may feel compelled to call the police, or just watch to see what the hell is going on.

4. Don't keep using the same spot. You aren't the only monger out here and most likely, others may use it to. Constant traffic of suspected sex acts will make someone watch and call on you. I have heard stories of LE sitting in the cut, and walking right up on an unsuspecting monger in the middle of a blowjob after consistent tips about a spot. Not saying just use a spot once, bit play it by ear and develop a feel for the spot.

5. Never go where the girls tell you to go. That's obvious. Could be a set up, or often these hoes want to be close to the candy man when they finish, so you could be a block over from a hot ass dope strip and getting jammed up. Also, see previous tip. These girls will wear a spot out and people may call to report it with constant activity.

6. Get tint. It makes life a lot easier. Lmao!!

Broken Arrows
03-01-17, 21:32
They have set up the mobile command center at Patapsco at 5th street. They now have several LE on foot, 4 or 5 motor cyclests, several marked and unmarked ULE. The motors where patrolling the back streets in pairs, several cars pulled up on Patapsco for various reasons. If you go there make sure ALL your lites work, use signals and stop completely and wait a second before proceeding. The only girls out are the very stupid ones, so nothing good to even try to pick up.

Be Safe Be Careful.With the murder rate through the roof, this is what they focus on? Whatever. Anyway, thanks for the info. I used to have an excuse to go up this way back when there was an oldies record store in the area I liked. But now even that's gone, so I'll definitely not be driving there. Plus, last time I stopped in the 7-Eleven on Patapsco, I noticed it was a rougher scene than it used to be circa 2000.

LP383
03-01-17, 22:40
Does anyone have any advice when it comes to car dates and finding safe spots to go to?Yea, If she tells you that she has a spot. Don't use it. That's the best advise someone can give you towards that question.

MarlinMan
03-01-17, 22:46
Light Saber. Doubt anyone will give up their spots.

Do some recon of area you monger in. Google earth maps are great. Then take time to check them out. Some will have chains across enter way. Not shown by cameras. Best to have 3-4 sites picked out. I refuse to use a girl's site. Why risk a set up?

The best places to me are where I can hide in plain site. Industrial parks with trailers offer good cover. As do long dumpsters. Takes some driving around to get feel for when area is busy. When it is not.

Park and rides are cool in day time but a lone car will draw attention at night. Shopping centers can be OK in early evening for BJ's. Some strip malls have vacant stores. Easy to park away from people but still blend in.

Get creative in thinking. Big hotel parking lots. Park so pointed towards edge of property / tree line. Apartment complexes often have quiet spots. Better in winter then in summer when people are out.

Drive through neighborhoods. Sometimes there will be area with no houses. Likely you can sit 5-10 minutes with no traffic going by or drawing attention.

I'll go check out a spot and sit 5-10 minutes just to watch / get feel for area. Some great looking spots turn out to be too busy or watched by security patrol. Some spots are cool on weekdays but too busy on weekends. And vice versa.

Watch using dead end roads. Often neighbors will call 5 - 0 , knowing something is going down back there when car goes past.

There are some nice public parks / ball fields around. One place I know mongers use but I refuse to. Cemetery. Too many other places around. Respect to the dead. Why risk bad Karma?

Don't toss used condoms out of car. Empty McDonald makes good trash can and can be throw away later.

Hope this gives you good starting point. Think outside box and keep eyes open as you travel. You soon develope an eye for safe spots.

Old Chinese Guy
03-01-17, 23:01
Does anyone have any advice when it comes to car dates and finding safe spots to go to?You really need to RTFF.

Happy One
03-02-17, 00:03
About six girls met Charles, Robert, Fletcher 7 Bones of vice starting on 24th, 25th,26th, 27th and 28th as they did stings with several on Fairhaven area and 4th, 5th and 6st areas. Most have been released, some waiting on court. Some are keeping there head down and trying not to be out as much working off phone or pre arrangements others just shook it of and business as usually. Several of our favorite girls attended the gathering at central booking. Two of the popular Crystals got snagged, one was released, one they kept and a couple I'm not familiar with real names. Anna on WW was caught up in it also, not much around Payson with marked LE parked there. Be careful with your pickups and drop offs, LE knows the girls faces sitting in your car.

ChordMan
03-02-17, 03:01
I was on my way home and rode through WW and spotted light skinned BSW Kitty on Wilkens & Payson and decided to finally pick her up after never being able to catch her, as reported on here before she's fantastic and her BJ is amazing. She's a very nice girl easy to talk to Standard tuition with no rushing or complaints. If you haven't had a chance to see her make sure you stop for her the next time you see her you will not be disappointed she's a True Head Hunter real nice technique. Of course she doesn't have a phone she told me that you just have to catch her on Wilkens & Payson and occasionally she make her way down to the circle. I asked her about pics and she told me that she doesn't like taking pics because she knows it will end up on here. She's informed me that another Monger told her about this site so that's why she's not allowing any pics. But aside from all that great date.

BigPappay
03-02-17, 06:38
Found a cute spinner WSW 20 yrs young. 5_1 ish with 36 Ds. Cute face wearing shorts. Opted for BBBJ with spur. Great slills, fib during head with no odor. Suppose to meet later today for full svc and tittie fuck. Verified working phone. True gem.

Checkumout
03-02-17, 11:28
Driving on Patapisco a few days ago seemed like the whole Baltimore Police Department were out there cars were being pulled over all over the place looked like the Fourth of July out there with all the lights on becareful and just use phone for finding dates.

Checkumout
03-02-17, 11:34
Seemed like the whole Baltimore Police Department is in Brooklyn Patapsico looked like the Fourth of July with all the cars being pulled over beware and use ure phones for dates.

Thaman
03-02-17, 16:52
Has anyone seen her around lately? I hope she didn't get caught in that sting.

Sleeping Bag
03-02-17, 18:42
Did the usual cruise the other week: b / CP and loop. Handful of SW out and about, all about 3-5 in looks. Nothing to write about. Usual 5. 0 presence. Another day, another dollar wasted on gas and mileage. Until next time.

BigCoolie
03-02-17, 19:47
She is a gem. Full srv is tight and she gets really into it. She does not want to walk the streets much longer. Treat her very well gents.

Found a cute spinner WSW 20 yrs young. 5_1 ish with 36 Ds. Cute face wearing shorts. Opted for BBBJ with spur. Great slills, fib during head with no odor. Suppose to meet later today for full svc and tittie fuck. Verified working phone. True gem.

Elber Gonzalez
03-03-17, 00:25
I just heard the governor's message. Is this the end of the street walkers as well?

BigCoolie
03-03-17, 02:06
Definitely not the end.

Street walkers were around long before the US drug addiction problem were the common excuse, or story. We can all attest that some of the best SWs are not on drugs at all. The state's intention to choke off the supply will only greatly increase the demand, and as prices rise we will see some changes to the loop. Yet, the influx of SWs would remain the same. We would become much more covert like in DC and NY, but never completely gone. The state know it.

The threat that you should follow are the promises of rehabilitation. Give them jobs, a home, care, and medicine. That would end the SWs. However, adding more Uncles will only stir the pot. Keep your eyes out as new locations pop up.

I just heard the governor's message. Is this the end of the street walkers as well?

Laxxx
03-03-17, 03:03
Has anyone seen her around lately? I hope she didn't get caught in that sting.Amber continues to be around and continues to elude LE and those pesky warrants. She is also elusive when it comes to pre-planned meets. Always have a Plan B.

NiceGuy1957
03-03-17, 05:02
Amber continues to be around and continues to elude LE and those pesky warrants. She is also elusive when it comes to pre-planned meets. Always have a Plan B.I hooked up with her on Monday and last time I heard from her was Tuesday. And she hangs around CB, last time I heard from her was I think Wednesday and she was fine at that time.

NiceGuy1957
03-03-17, 05:13
I hooked up with Josie yesterday midday in Brooklyn and as usual this girl has never disappointed me in the least. Great body long brown hair and wearing one of my favorite things dark gray leggings. If you guys ever see her treat her well I can't wait to see her again.

Cls9637
03-03-17, 06:25
Kandii is available and looking for some company. You know the drill. Can't give her number out but if you're a trusted contributing member send me your name and number and I will forward it to her. Then it's entirely up to her. I'm out of it at that point.

LightSabers
03-03-17, 08:43
My gut feeling told me to go home right after work last night, but I didn't and went scrolling through the BP area. It was one of those nights I wasn't even feeling it; wasn't even horny, but I thought it would "just happen" if I found the right one walking around. At first there was nothing around Pontiac and the neighboring streets, so I left and went up to Fairhaven to try my luck there but came up empty handed again. (Now that I think of it, there was a heavy set woman I drove past who was trying to wave me down, but she looked a bit too drugged up for my liking. I could be wrong, but I'm still new to this stuff and there are situations I'm trying to stay out of.).

So I left Fairhaven and went back around to BP for the second time, and was around this time did I start seeing walkers. (Over the past few nights I've been noticing UL officers in their unmarked cars; they're positioned in certain alleys and on certain corners, so I make a mental note of the car color and location and do my best to avoid them.) But yeah, there were two of them (the SWs) who were out on Washburn. I pulled up to one of them, but the OTHER one got in, not the one I was aiming for. The woman who got in had to be in her 40's, with long dark hair and a few wrinkles. She told me her name was Shannon and she smelled like a strong mixture of perfume and cigarettes. Instant turnoff. I drove around the block in silence, irritated more than anything but kept my cool. Told her I changed my mind and was going home. Dropped her off where I found her. She was obviously upset 'cause she slammed the door but oh well. Further along was other SW I mentioned before (the one I was aiming for), but she kept walking slowly as if she was afraid to get in. My guess is that she thought I was UL, which doesn't surprise me due to the look of my vehicle. Instead of chasing her I just drove off.

Started getting existential with my thoughts, asking myself questions in my head like "WTF am I really doing out here. Really?" and "Why not just go straight home and rest up? Today was rough at work anyway so why bother. " It was a reminder that my gut feeling knows best.

Baltimoronic
03-03-17, 11:12
For your amusement on this cold Friday:

The town of Rosedale knows you have lots of choices when it comes to pounding your babe on the side. With so much to offer, Rosedale hopes you'll come for two hours and stay for a lifetime.

http://www.xvideos.com/video26724401/sexy_rosedale_maryland_tourism_video

AfternoonDelit
03-03-17, 11:48
LMAO! This was hysterical!

The town of Rosedale knows you have lots of choices when it comes to pounding your babe on the side. With so much to offer, Rosedale hopes you'll come for two hours and stay for a lifetime.

Tbroi2
03-03-17, 12:17

http://www.xvideos.com/video26724401/sexy_rosedale_maryland_tourism_videoTwo thumbs and a di*k up. Very entertaining. Your fu*king great Rosedale. LOL.

raBBit

JanusCanal84
03-03-17, 12:51
Cruised last night and saw nothing but coppers all around. The circle had a traffic warden parked right as if he blends in with the scenery. But I needed a good pop so I continued. Then I saw Tiny Amber by Wilkins and Payson looking rough as sand. They're plenty of reports on her so I won't go into much detail but her head game is on point. She was either under the influence or just sleepy as fuck. But was kinda a turn off though no issues and drama with her so was worth it.

Yogi9050
03-03-17, 13:15
Being a longtime Philly monger I find myself in BMore more often these last few years. I know about a main strip in Brooklyn up from the Gentlemens Club, I believe that's Brooklyn. Is there anywhere else along 695/895?

Phisig6057
03-03-17, 16:55

http://www.xvideos.com/video26724401/sexy_rosedale_maryland_tourism_videoThat was fantastic!

Chico
03-03-17, 18:16
That was fantastic!Awesome video!!

Phisig6057
03-03-17, 18:42
Took a drive through BP and saw LE everywhere! There is a mobile police station parked on patapsco and 5th. Decided to try my luck elsewhere. Be safe and happy mongering.

Baltimoronic
03-03-17, 18:49
Just thought I'd put some humor in it this time. God knows we need it for all the BHH / BPD / ProviderHeadGames we all have to put up with in this hobby!

Checkumout
03-03-17, 18:53
All are ghost towns except for LEO they are everywhere again tonight watch your butts out there.

BoloBellgrande
03-03-17, 19:59
I saw Heaven walking on payson between Wilkins and Ashton street last week. She's looking really bad again. What little weight she gained, she's lost.

I was taking with Anna about her, and she said there's some guy who's obsessed with her. He's a white guy, that's all I can confirm. His name might be Jerry. He threatened Anna for some reason, I couldn't quite make out the reason why from what Anna was telling me. Just be aware, cause any guy who's obsessed with a SW is not right in the head.

CashOut
03-03-17, 22:32
Yup Yup one of the best in the business. Little Kattie on York and Woodbourne NE Baltimore. She gives one of the best bbbjs in the Baltimore City Area. I love the way she catches. So fellas if you see her out there make sure you get yourself some.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1590/east-baltimore-lil-kattie-catching-that-thick-nut-in-the-mouth.html

CashOut
03-03-17, 23:05
Miss Kandii is always sweet and very good. I can't wait to get another taste of this good stuff. I love dropping them nuts inside of her oven.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1591/miss-bmore-kandii-taking-that-nut-inside-that-good-pussy.html

LightSabers
03-03-17, 23:28
The circle area is swarming with LE, both marked and unmarked. A few folks were pulled over as well. Be extra careful if you're going to swing through.

CowboysFan
03-04-17, 00:28
I got off a bit early and decided to try FH after the lunch traffic. I peeped a WSW in some knee high stilletos walking with a guy, but I could not find her when I made the loop. So sad.

However, I ran into beautiful spinner, Cecelia aka CC, as I was about to leave. She said that she wanted to earn some money before it rained. I did not want to be caught in the weather either, so I made it quick and popped one in that tight little K9. I was pleased and grabbed her digits as I dropped her back off: 443-783. I am sure that most of you have it already, though.

Be safe and stay dry.Do you think this is her? She just shaved all this hair off and she's pretty much bald now. Did she take her hoodie off? This is not the same Cee Cee who has been reported on before. The one that is 5'1. This is a new cee cee or cecelia?? I think this is the girl. She's half black, have spanish. 19 years old. Dresses like a boy, she's like a lesbo. She dresses like a boy and dates girls. I'm not sure what you call those.

MacRobby
03-04-17, 01:19
Dead as hell out in W / W area and I mean BARREN. LEO parked at circle & Busy Bees. 2 uncles in Payson / Pulaski area. I mean, damn dudes did not see one SINGLE provider.

A good night to stroll elsewhere gents.

Treat all others and you wish to be treated yourselves, and be careful out there.

BawMore
03-04-17, 08:16
Looking for a pit stop yesterday and ended up bouncing back and forth between FH and MP. I had just about given up when I spotted Penny.

Dark haired beauty in MP, hygenically clean and not under any influence.

Went for the quick stop, BBJCIM for. 6, offered her digits but I only had my work phone and like a dumbass I didn't get them. She did say she's out in the same area during the day and sometimes early too.

Ill be hunting her down again hoping to spend some "downthere"time with her. If anyone has contact info I'd gladly take it from you. LOL.

If anyone's ever in the Norfolk area I've got numbers for a real gem for you too!

CaveMan9
03-04-17, 10:11
So I was able to meet up with one that had dispeared for a while. Mandy in Dundalk 5'5 ish dirty bond hair. A few years back she was a looker. She still looks good riding by. However when she got in the car. The life has really taken its toll on her. Bruises from asshole mongers (she says), hands swollen. But man she gave a great time for at a fair donation. No rush, no complaining and I can be long winded at times. Only thing that bothered me was her talk of a crazy bf that goes off the handle at times (maybe the bruises were from him? I don't need drama trying to relax. I'll ease back into a friendship with her just for that reason. The BJ was top notch though. Smooth, relaxed and kept going until I said uncle. Very nice.

Member #5461
03-04-17, 12:11

http://www.xvideos.com/video26724401/sexy_rosedale_maryland_tourism_videoRosedale does offer a fine selection of innkeeping establishments. Hmm makes me want to go get Kendra & give her a good pounding right now!

Klove48
03-04-17, 13:34
Looking for a pit stop yesterday and ended up bouncing back and forth between FH and MP. I had just about given up when I spotted Penny.

Dark haired beauty in MP, hygenically clean and not under any influence.

Went for the quick stop, BBJCIM for. 6, offered her digits but I only had my work phone and like a dumbass I didn't get them. She did say she's out in the same area during the day and sometimes early too.

Ill be hunting her down again hoping to spend some "downthere"time with her. If anyone has contact info I'd gladly take it from you. LOL.

If anyone's ever in the Norfolk area I've got numbers for a real gem for you too!Thanks for the report, and I usually don't "watch people's pockets", but. 6 seems like a lot for a bbjcim by a SWer. Didn't know if that was a Norfolk thing or not. But if your comfortable with that then forget what I said. Be safe. Peace.

RookieMonger
03-04-17, 13:38

http://www.xvideos.com/video26724401/sexy_rosedale_maryland_tourism_videoDude,

That's some funny shit!!

CashOut
03-04-17, 15:39
Hi guys.

Discreet help is here if you need it.

http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/bwi/baltimore.backpage.com/?oid=17894542&uid=b352899689e8b316e0865af5486b836b

CashOut
03-04-17, 15:48
Hi fellas.

The security that you need is here if you have some doubt about yourself.

http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/bwi/baltimore.backpage.com/?oid=17893987&uid=dc3cec607203dff270870b9c1f8ebd77

Member #5419
03-04-17, 17:02
Miss Kandii is always sweet and very good. I can't wait to get another taste of this good stuff. I love dropping them nuts inside of her oven.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/1591/miss-bmore-kandii-taking-that-nut-inside-that-good-pussy.htmlDamn that looks like some good pussy, way to breed her!!

RookieMonger
03-04-17, 18:23
Hi fellas.

The security that you need is here if you have some doubt about yourself.

http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/bwi/baltimore.backpage.com/?oid=17893987&uid=dc3cec607203dff270870b9c1f8ebd77Dude! You have a CWP for that weapon? LMAO.

Dagame
03-04-17, 19:34
I know that picture. Is she available. . Where do you see her and how's the skills and how much was the damage. I had her before but can't ever find her again.

Do you think this is her? She just shaved all this hair off and she's pretty much bald now. Did she take her hoodie off? This is not the same Cee Cee who has been reported on before. The one that is 5'1. This is a new cee cee or cecelia?? I think this is the girl. She's half black, have spanish. 19 years old. Dresses like a boy, she's like a lesbo. She dresses like a boy and dates girls. I'm not sure what you call those.

SugarDaddy1974
03-04-17, 23:24
Crused through cb BP mp and wilkins not a single SW out. Where are the girls at? Any hot spots tonigt? Been out on the hunt for the last 2 hours.

BigPappay
03-05-17, 02:03
She is a gem. Full srv is tight and she gets really into it. She does not want to walk the streets much longer. Treat her very well gents.Finally able to hookup for FS w / Christina after she had some "phone issues" for a couple days. You're spot on with your analysis, BC. Her cooch is well kept and tight as hell. Started out doggie with her appearing to be in some pain as I was hitting the walls hard. Flipped her over and she cocked her ankles over her head with that pu**why just sitting up there like it was served. Hit it mish for a good bit, with her screaming / groaning. Told her to start saying Fuck me BP, Fuck me and that would take your mind off the discomfort--haha. Ended up filling up the balloon with an awesome orgasm. Will be revisiting soon. This almost didn't go well at all as when I picked her up outside Thumpers a BPD patrol car was just sauntering by and she jumped in. He stopped at the next street up, then strolled one more up. We pulled out and made the first left and then headed toward the county and luckily he didn't follow. In all my years I've hardly ever seen BPDs in that area. Getting crazy out there. Be extremely careful as all of the BPD is under extreme scrutiny.

Peace,

BP.

Smooth84
03-05-17, 04:19
Not sure if it's the cold or what but it's been dead everywhere. Having trouble getting in touch with my regular girls too. If anyone has a reliable hookup I'd appreciate a number. Happy hunting.

PellyMason
03-05-17, 09:01
Finally able to hookup for FS w / Christina after she had some "phone issues" for a couple days. You're spot on with your analysis, BC. Her cooch is well kept and tight as hell. Started out doggie with her appearing to be in some pain as I was hitting the walls hard. Flipped her over and she cocked her ankles over her head with that pu**why just sitting up there like it was served. Hit it mish for a good bit, with her screaming / groaning. Told her to start saying Fuck me BP, Fuck me and that would take your mind off the discomfort--haha. Ended up filling up the balloon with an awesome orgasm. Will be revisiting soon. This almost didn't go well at all as when I picked her up outside Thumpers a BPD patrol car was just sauntering by and she jumped in. He stopped at the next street up, then strolled one more up. We pulled out and made the first left and then headed toward the county and luckily he didn't follow. In all my years I've hardly ever seen BPDs in that area. Getting crazy out there. Be extremely careful as all of the BPD is under extreme scrutiny.

Peace,

BP.Whatever floats your boat. But the idea of your sex partner screaming out your screen name is amusing. Imagine what that would sound like for any number of the identities here, including mine, and you'll see what I mean.

Tbroi2
03-05-17, 14:56
Finally able to hookup for FS w / Christina after she had some "phone issues" for a couple days. You're spot on with your analysis, BC. Her cooch is well kept and tight as hell. Started out doggie with her appearing to be in some pain as I was hitting the walls hard. Flipped her over and she cocked her ankles over her head with that pu**why just sitting up there like it was served. Hit it mish for a good bit, with her screaming / groaning. Told her to start saying Fuck me BP, Fuck me and that would take your mind off the discomfort--haha. Ended up filling up the balloon with an awesome orgasm. Will be revisiting soon. This almost didn't go well at all as when I picked her up outside Thumpers a BPD patrol car was just sauntering by and she jumped in. He stopped at the next street up, then strolled one more up. We pulled out and made the first left and then headed toward the county and luckily he didn't follow. In all my years I've hardly ever seen BPDs in that area. Getting crazy out there. Be extremely careful as all of the BPD is under extreme scrutiny.

Peace,

BP.If anyone can put me in touch with this one, I'd appreciate it.

raBBit

PellyMason
03-05-17, 16:20
Been seeing her on and off for several months. Often heard from her what good friends we are. I left NY guard down and she digs into my pocket for wallet for $. Then sends texts to ask for more $ for wallet return. Lesson learned: don't ever relax vigilance with a junkie SW.

Bjroll John
03-05-17, 16:54
She is looking for new clients. She is 38 former WSW 5'5 maybe 110 lbs. Big fake DDs tight body no track marks. Good girl Blonde. Tight holes all available. Senior members only as she is mostly a private citizen. Has her own place save on the motel fees.

PM me for info.

KentKassidy
03-05-17, 17:37
The heat around WW has made me look into new places. Not everyday you find a SW with a nice booty and I have found that unicorn on Garrison near Wabash. Went by the name Jazz, no track marks light brown skin and a perfect bubble butt. FS & neck 30 less than when I came (literally) I've found some hidden gems in that area with some decent recon work.

HotVaBeachMan
03-05-17, 17:58
She is looking for new clients. She is 38 former WSW 5'5 maybe 110 lbs. Big fake DDs tight body no track marks. Good girl Blonde. Tight holes all available. Senior members only as she is mostly a private citizen. Has her own place save on the motel fees.

PM me for info.Mailbox is full.

LibidoLuvr
03-05-17, 18:27

PM me for info.I'm interested. Send me her number. Please.

LongDicking
03-05-17, 18:55
Lots of ULE and afraid to make more than two passes. May cruise some non traditional areas. Stay safe.

MacRobby
03-05-17, 20:01
Hey guys-.

I just did a 'recon' loop around the W / W area. Once again it is barren with VERY heavy LEO presence. I guess they are trying to make a statement, but it sux! One back in the warehouse off the circle, barely visible sitting with lights out. 3 tow trucks in area parked but with lights on with drivers inside them. Hmmm. The Eye in the sky doing loops between Westside shopping center and the circle. Leave a window cracked because they are slick... but not silent. The problem is that if they are up there, well you know that they're spotting for ground units. Like yesterday, they parked right on the circle and at Busy Bees. Further down Ramsey too near the park. Circling back in the P/P side streets too. I have -never- seen it as barren as last night; I did not see one single lady out. One of my 'street sweepers' told me they have been doing VERY heavy Uncle LEO action and have arrested 6 girls just off of Payson.

If anyone cares to share any spinner numbers with me, well I certainly would appreciate it.

Treat all as you would like to be treated, and be careful out there guys.

Hargow20
03-05-17, 20:16
I prefer dead end streets if possible. One way streets are a good idea, but they are often not available. Try and and find area where you can enter from only one direction. This reduces the amount traffic passing by. Actually I prefer secluded locations and have not have had much trouble with them. Parking front of houses is fairly safe. Avoid the going to the same spot or especially going to the girls location is a good idea. The big problem with going going to girls spot is that you don't know what red flags such as condoms have been left before. Always drive a good distance on empty streets when going with a SW. I drive a minimum of 10 blocks and or 1 mile.

Been doing this a long time and this is what works for me.

1. Try to find a one way, if possible. Only have to check for traffic coming in one direction.

2. Hide in plain site. It's ALWAYS best to try and blend in with other cars. Never find a secluded spot. It may seem best, but if anyone rolls up on you, you have no excuse to be sitting there. Girls will recommend an alley or some off-the-path spot. Don't do it. Think how often you just drive past cars parked and never pay them any mind. That's what most folks do. It's the car off in seclusion that catches the eye.

3. Avoid parking in front of someone's house. Respect folks. Even if you think no one is home. People in a home get used to ththe sounds and vibrations of a car parking in front of their house and will peep oit to see who just parked in front of their home. They peep you getting a BJ and may feel compelled to call the police, or just watch to see what the hell is going on.

4. Don't keep using the same spot. You aren't the only monger out here and most likely, others may use it to. Constant traffic of suspected sex acts will make someone watch and call on you. I have heard stories of LE sitting in the cut, and walking right up on an unsuspecting monger in the middle of a blowjob after consistent tips about a spot. Not saying just use a spot once, bit play it by ear and develop a feel for the spot.

5. Never go where the girls tell you to go. That's obvious. Could be a set up, or often these hoes want to be close to the candy man when they finish, so you could be a block over from a hot ass dope strip and getting jammed up. Also, see previous tip. These girls will wear a spot out and people may call to report it with constant activity.

6. Get tint. It makes life a lot easier. Lmao!!

Member #5461
03-05-17, 20:39
Been seeing her on and off for several months. Often heard from her what good friends we are. I left NY guard down and she digs into my pocket for wallet for $. Then sends texts to ask for more $ for wallet return. Lesson learned: don't ever relax vigilance with a junkie SW.Thats fucked up. Sorry to hear about that bro.

She did something very similar to a bro of mine.

I have been leaving the Dundalk street meat alone.

For the time being.

Rick07
03-05-17, 21:04
Pick up Taylor at 3 am at her spot she got in the car and passed out so I drove to my house which took her 25 minutes just to get out the car I'm like WTF.

She passed out in my bed and woke up 12 hours later. And, did not know where she was at. Then, she ask me where I was going. I was like I know your sugar daddies, regulars, boyfriend etc are worried about you. Taylor was like let me know when you get back so we can do the date and why you did not take off my clothes and fuck me while I was sleeping we could have been finished. I was like yea right LOL! So, I got back home she was still sleep looked so cute. After, 1 more hour passed she finally woke up called her boyfriend he was pissed he called all the hospitals in the city. Finally, the action starts took off her pants while she was fighting on the phone with her bf her kitty is so pink put my tool inside K9 style she had to hang up the phone so started fucking her hardher her cream was all on my stomach, like dam got milk.

PellyMason
03-05-17, 21:54
Thats fucked up. Sorry to hear about that bro.

She did something very similar to a bro of mine.

I have been leaving the Dundalk street meat alone.

For the time being.Another monger pm-ed me that she has warrants out for theft. No surprise.

BoloBellgrande
03-05-17, 23:28
There was one nice looking white streetwalker on south mount street across from the corner store that night , I parked and got out to get a pack of rubbers. Before I get out of my car she was on her way over to my vehicle. When I turned and walked toward the store instead of her, she apologized and walked back across the street. On my way in the store, I turned and asked her if she wanted a soda. She said it was too cold for that, but would like some change for a ciggerete. She was a red head, slender, but not unhealthy thin, about 5 feet 5 , decent looking teeth and her hair looked done and clean . She was very polite and seemed a bit out of place.

Since there was no other SW out at all, I assumed I was talking to ULE and cut the conversation short and left. She may have just been new, I don't know for sure.

HaveToHaveIt
03-06-17, 00:35
Been seeing her on and off for several months. Often heard from her what good friends we are. I left NY guard down and she digs into my pocket for wallet for $. Then sends texts to ask for more $ for wallet return. Lesson learned: don't ever relax vigilance with a junkie SW.She took my wallet also, & radar detector. Had been seeing fur over a year. Had done her many favors including buying clothes gifting of several types.

Thaman
03-06-17, 00:59
As I was driving through MP just looking around, I noticed a very attractive young lady by the Kwik Mart (sp. ?) store. She gave me the "look" so I pulled over a side street and she hopped in. Said her name was Brittany, 20 years old brunette. Beautiful, youthful smile and a nice, friendly disposition. As reported by others, she does have bandages covering her arms from H use.

Ended up taking her to the drive-up registration notel in Elkridge. All you experienced mongers know what I'm talking about. Excellent BBBJ and indulged in several positions. The backdoor was not an option though.

Dropped her back off at the pick-up location with the promise of an extended session for our next meet. The only downside was the constant calls from the bf waiting for her return to get him "medicated. " She will definitely be one of my regulars.

PitMan187
03-06-17, 01:20
Leo all over the place right now. They even have a mobile RV sub station set up. Be careful.

BigCoolie
03-06-17, 02:01
I did not get a clear look of her face, but I'll try her again this week. She had a nose ring, if that helps, slender and very short hair.

Do you think this is her? She just shaved all this hair off and she's pretty much bald now. Did she take her hoodie off? This is not the same Cee Cee who has been reported on before. The one that is 5'1. This is a new cee cee or cecelia?? I think this is the girl. She's half black, have spanish. 19 years old. Dresses like a boy, she's like a lesbo. She dresses like a boy and dates girls. I'm not sure what you call those.

PellyMason
03-06-17, 07:18
There was one nice looking white streetwalker on south mount street across from the corner store that night , I parked and got out to get a pack of rubbers. Before I get out of my car she was on her way over to my vehicle. When I turned and walked toward the store instead of her, she apologized and walked back across the street. On my way in the store, I turned and asked her if she wanted a soda. She said it was too cold for that, but would like some change for a ciggerete. She was a red head, slender, but not unhealthy thin, about 5 feet 5 , decent looking teeth and her hair looked done and clean . She was very polite and seemed a bit out of place.

Since there was no other SW out at all, I assumed I was talking to ULE and cut the conversation short and left. She may have just been new, I don't know for sure.I'd guess the moment she asked you for money even if only change there is no grounds for claim against you. But better to err on the safe side. We know LE can lie.

SpiceOfLife
03-06-17, 09:35
Been seeing her on and off for several months. Often heard from her what good friends we are. I left NY guard down and she digs into my pocket for wallet for $. Then sends texts to ask for more $ for wallet return. Lesson learned: don't ever relax vigilance with a junkie SW.I used to see her. It's been about a year. At first, she was a Sugar Baby of mine with a job and an apartment. Then she lost the job and apartment and also her service went downhill. I heard she was living in abandos with a boyfriend. That ended it for me, as I was paying SB prices for a SW. She's still on WYP and SA if anyone wants to overpay and get their wallet stolen.

JanusCanal84
03-06-17, 13:33
Pick up Taylor at 3 am at her spot she got in the car and passed out so I drove to my house which took her 25 minutes just to get out the car I'm like WTF.

She passed out in my bed and woke up 12 hours later. And, did not know where she was at. Then, she ask me where I was going. I was like I know your sugar daddies, regulars, boyfriend etc are worried about you. Taylor was like let me know when you get back so we can do the date and why you did not take off my clothes and fuck me while I was sleeping we could have been finished. I was like yea right LOL! So, I got back home she was still sleep looked so cute. After, 1 more hour passed she finally woke up called her boyfriend he was pissed he called all the hospitals in the city. Finally, the action starts took off her pants while she was fighting on the phone with her bf her kitty is so pink put my tool inside K9 style she had to hang up the phone so started fucking her hardher her cream was all on my stomach, like dam got milk.Mate you having bubble. You let a SW I'm guessing sleep 12 hours in your home.

Honey Butter
03-06-17, 14:30
I've been hitting w / w for years. Always had luck between 8-11 p. Last few times I've been up it's been deserted. Is there a shift in the peak time or have they all found gainful employment?

BigPappay
03-06-17, 15:23
Whatever floats your boat. But the idea of your sex partner screaming out your screen name is amusing. Imagine what that would sound like for any number of the identities here, including mine, and you'll see what I mean.That's all I could come up with in the "heat of the moment". Something about a 20-yr old with no kids cooch--feels very good!! Sorry to hear about your beat, been a while since they've gotten me. Back in the late 80's we were walking the DC hwore areas (14th street) and these two girls were all over me rubbing my dick etc. Got back to barracks later to find my wallet stolen. Crashed that night, then went to work in the morning when the call came. This is Sgt Johnson on Washington PD, we found a dead female with your identification on her. Oh shit. Just my traveling buddies playing a nasty prank on me. They got me and I haven't had my wallet stolen since. Money yes. Damn bitches!!

BigPappay
03-06-17, 15:43
Scooped Bridgette off McHenry, said she was enroute to her program. 40 ish, Brunette, with large jugs. As I was squeezing her boobs she informed me she's returned from living in the County and has secured a place on Wilkens. She was in bit of hurry so we parked in the shopping center, where she went to work with a BBBJ. Decent skills, got the job done. Nice lady, just bit long in the tooth for me.

BP.

PellyMason
03-06-17, 16:07
She took my wallet also, & radar detector. Had been seeing fur over a year. Had done her many favors including buying clothes gifting of several types.Just saw her on German Hill and Bethlehem behind Citgo. Reduced to walking the streets again. Nice to see.

BoloBellgrande
03-06-17, 18:42
Only a street Walker would put up a add and only offer car play. Anyone know this Jewel person

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution-very-hott-sexy-flirty-white-girl-waiting-for-you/18887702

Real Ninja
03-06-17, 22:20
That's all I could come up with in the "heat of the moment". Something about a 20-yr old with no kids cooch--feels very good!! Sorry to hear about your beat, been a while since they've gotten me. Back in the late 80's we were walking the DC hwore areas (14th street) and these two girls were all over me rubbing my dick etc. Got back to barracks later to find my wallet stolen. Crashed that night, then went to work in the morning when the call came. This is Sgt Johnson on Washington PD, we found a dead female with your identification on her. Oh shit. Just my traveling buddies playing a nasty prank on me. They got me and I haven't had my wallet stolen since. Money yes. Damn bitches!!Insane story BP. I learned my lesson the hard way. Had a BSW who I picked up on a night when the block was dry and I was hella horny. I usually just unzip my pants and pull junior out for them to play with but this b*h kept trying to pull my pants all the way down around my ankles. After ward I go to look in wallet and all my cash was gone. She had swift hands I will give her that, pulled the cash out my wallet without even pulling my wallet out the back pocket, I never felt a thing.

Moral of the story don't bring your wallet, and don't bring a penny more than you are willing to throw down the wishing well.

Tbroi2
03-06-17, 23:33
Insane story BP. I learned my lesson the hard way. Had a BSW who I picked up on a night when the block was dry and I was hella horny. I usually just unzip my pants and pull junior out for them to play with but this b*h kept trying to pull my pants all the way down around my ankles. After ward I go to look in wallet and all my cash was gone. She had swift hands I will give her that, pulled the cash out my wallet without even pulling my wallet out the back pocket, I never felt a thing.

Moral of the story don't bring your wallet, and don't bring a penny more than you are willing to throw down the wishing well.Several years ago in DC, probably the golden age of the stroll in the late 80s/early 90s. 12th, 13th, 14th, & M st. I picked up a very attractive young lady. I, very young and inexperienced. She gets in, says she needs a ride. Little head was doing all the driving this night. Sure, I can drive you anywhere. In my car, old school '78 Nova. So there is no bucket seats. Front bench seat, great for smashing in the front seat. But she sits close to me, kissing me, nibbling on my ear and everything. Feel in my pants and even took my pole out. Ain't thinking nothing but getting this free nut. LOL. Ain't nothing free. I get to where she was going. Out she hops, after kissing me good bye. I am happy cause it cost me nothing. Until I stop at the gas station to fill up for I been driving the stroll hard that night. Can't find my wallet. I am like what am I going to do, no money for gas and my ATM card was in there too. I sit there, bumming money in the middle of ghetto ass DC. Get five dollars up, just enough to get home. Parked, pissed beyond belief. I get out the car, and looked down on the floor of the rear seat. There is my wallet. Look inside, money GONE. Everything else still present. Lesson learned, I keep my wallet secured in a locked area of my car when out mongering.

raBBit

CowboysFan
03-07-17, 03:53
I was cruising through BP earlier this week and came across Laura very nice girl real good personality. She is alotta fun we agreed on standard for a BBBJ and it was well worth it, you can usually find her on Pontiac between 4th and 5th if you happen to see her out there make the scoop you will be happy in the end. She do have working digits at least a couple days ago they were working.Caught this girl the other night. Not much more can be said. Very outgoing and eager to please. Amongst small talk she mentioned she was a dancer for 5 years. She worked backpage for some time. She normally charges 40 for head and she's use to making 250 an hour. So I felt pleased that she accepted my standard rate donation with tip for some head. She didn't disappoint at all. She took it like a champ. I would gladly repeat. There's been a few reports on her. This one here quoted are his pics, not mine. She gained weight in her ass. A few tattoos had my eye on her ass and thighs. Any more reports to add on her? Also her hair is black now.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 04:19
Any info on this one ? Is this PAWG Heather? If anyone is up right now, please hit me up ASAP.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 05:43
Any info on this one ? Is this PAWG Heather? If anyone is up right now, please hit me up ASAP.Stopped by P's place and got a eye full. Talk skinny girl with a old hags face. She really looks like she's half past dead.

Speaking of half past dead, I saw Heaven a few minutes ago on payson. She's on her way there. I've never seen her looking this bad. She's what they call in Hollywood, a lollypop. Stick for legs and a large head. I suppose if you wanted to get that ass, backdoor would probably be cheap at this point.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 08:04
Here's a twist, I was hanging at Pierre's place and met a WSW named Stephanie. She was upset because the guy she dated stole 20 bucks from her while she was giving him head. I walked past the guy on my way into Pierre's place, he did seem like he was in a rush. LOL.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 08:09
I was just passing by Payson and Ashton and saw a slender simi tall blonde SW with a red knit hat on sucking her thumb and waving at cars. I had to pull over and find out who it was. It was Layla, she sure is a sweet thing. So nice to talk to, I hear she gives good head, I think the thumb sucking has something to do with it. LOL.

Elber Gonzalez
03-07-17, 08:32
I used to see her. It's been about a year. At first, she was a Sugar Baby of mine with a job and an apartment. Then she lost the job and apartment and also her service went downhill. I heard she was living in abandos with a boyfriend. That ended it for me, as I was paying SB prices for a SW. She's still on WYP and SA if anyone wants to overpay and get their wallet stolen.Believe me, in this thread we don't really like to overpay, that's why haven't even sign in on those two sites. In the past I already mentioned this in your thread, you guys have to start posting pictures instead the links, most of my favs work both the streets and the web -BP, WYP and SA- they have shown me their ads on there. Remember this chicks are really, really good liers and if they are in the sex industry, the odds of they "using" something are higher. If you start posting pictures instead the links when it comes to asking for info prior to your m&g, you will be surprised with the real info coming from this thread.

MrFetish01
03-07-17, 08:42
Me and a buddy went to dc after work one night back in the 90's. Roll window down talking to this chick, she gets close, almost kissing me and takes the cash in my shirt pocket. I was like WTF just happened here. But in just a matter of seconds LE is there, I look at my buddy and say "live and learn from this one" So we drive back to MD and call it a night. Same sort of thing happened with a SW in BP. She's all up in my grill, kissing my neck, getting real close, then when we get to a spot, she's ready to to BJ, asked for the $ and when I went to grab it, it was gone! I searched her shit and I'm not sure where she hid it but damn! Hard lessons to learn. At least I can laugh about it now.

Several years ago in DC, probably the golden age of the stroll in the late 80s/early 90s. 12th, 13th, 14th, & M st. I picked up a very attractive young lady. I, very young and inexperienced. She gets in, says she needs a ride. Little head was doing all the driving this night. Sure, I can drive you anywhere. In my car, old school '78 Nova. So there is no bucket seats. Front bench seat, great for smashing in the front seat. But she sits close to me, kissing me, nibbling on my ear and everything. Feel in my pants and even took my pole out. Ain't thinking nothing but getting this free nut. LOL. Ain't nothing free. I get to where she was going. Out she hops, after kissing me good bye. I am happy cause it cost me nothing. Until I stop at the gas station to fill up for I been driving the stroll hard that night. Can't find my wallet. I am like what am I going to do, no money for gas and my ATM card was in there too. I sit there, bumming money in the middle of ghetto ass DC. Get five dollars up, just enough to get home. Parked, pissed beyond belief. I get out the car, and looked down on the floor of the rear seat. There is my wallet. Look inside, money GONE. Everything else still present. Lesson learned, I keep my wallet secured in a locked area of my car when out mongering.

raBBit

Elber Gonzalez
03-07-17, 08:50
Caught this girl the other night. Not much more can be said. Very outgoing and eager to please. Amongst small talk she mentioned she was a dancer for 5 years. She worked backpage for some time. She normally charges 40 for head and she's use to making 250 an hour. So I felt pleased that she accepted my standard rate donation with tip for some head. She didn't disappoint at all. She took it like a champ. I would gladly repeat. There's been a few reports on her. This one here quoted are his pics, not mine. She gained weight in her ass. A few tattoos had my eye on her ass and thighs. Any more reports to add on her? Also her hair is black now.Haven't seen Laura since last year, but I agree, that phat ass can be hipnotizing. I know she got out from one of those detox houses couple months ago, well, seems that didn't work out. Hope ran into her again, I know she has put some extra pounds on her. Daamn, want to bend her over again.

MrFetish01
03-07-17, 09:02
LMAO! What a great sense of humor my friend.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 09:30
Finally! My current situation reminds me of the old days. I ran into a civi on a slight down turn because of a death in the family. It's been a rough night for her, not only because of that, but some ass hole butt raped her for two hours.

I'm going to take her to a Notel and get a look at her body. She's a PAWG! I'll try and take a pic of her ass, but I don't know about posting it. Doubt if she'll want that.

BigPappay
03-07-17, 10:18
Any info on this one ? Is this PAWG Heather? If anyone is up right now, please hit me up ASAP.No, not Heather.

EasyLuvr
03-07-17, 11:08
Drove around the loop at 3 o'clock but nobody was out. Was just about to head home when I caught sight of Natalie at the circle and made the scoop. Off to the rent a bed for some fun, pounding her tight little box enough to get her good and wet before sending a wad of baby batter deep inside her. Cleaned up and dropped her near her pharmacist at Pratt and Payson.

CowboysFan
03-07-17, 12:02
Someone save this girl. You can't miss her butt. 5'1 to 5'2, short black hair now. Alot of make up on her face to hide acne. But all that can clean up. Catch her if you can strolling in Brooklyn Park.

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 13:07
Nice woman, but the meds ruined the second half of the date.

You may see this PAWG out and about . After I dropped her off , I saw her talking to some guy through his driver side window . She's not and plump now , but if she keeps on chasing the candy , that will eventually change . She's a good time ,but don't let the good conversation fool you , if she's medicated , she's not a good date . Sober , she's lots of fun .

BoloBellgrande
03-07-17, 14:06
Tell me you know who the tall mixed brown / blonde haired Amazon is who walks near Dunkin Donuts and that filling pump station on washing Blvd. She was giving me the look, but I had the civi PAWG in the car on the way to Tim's.

This Amazon white street Walker had wide hips and a fat ass to go with it. She wasn't bad looking and looks like her teeth were all there and clean. Please, somebody tell me they know who she is. She had to be 5 feet 11 or taller. Thing is, her body was well porportoined for her size. She was not slender, but chunky in a good way, not fat!

And no, it wasn't Becky.

Horsetrader
03-07-17, 14:13
Me and a buddy went to dc after work one night back in the 90's. Roll window down talking to this chick, she gets close, almost kissing me and takes the cash in my shirt pocket. I was like WTF just happened here. But in just a matter of seconds LE is there, I look at my buddy and say "live and learn from this one" So we drive back to MD and call it a night. Same sort of thing happened with a SW in BP. She's all up in my grill, kissing my neck, getting real close, then when we get to a spot, she's ready to to BJ, asked for the $ and when I went to grab it, it was gone! I searched her shit and I'm not sure where she hid it but damn! Hard lessons to learn. At least I can laugh about it now.Some good recent stories about streetwalkers ripping off mongers. I have made the mistake of paying first before a dash, but didn't ever lose anything else. I came very close many years ago with the infamous Cash 'and Carry. Was getting a BJ in my driver's seat and she kept pushing my pants lower and lower, saying that she needed better access to my balls. With my pants all the way on the floor, I was tipped off that her right hand was also on the floor. Suddenly she got up and was heading out the passenger door when I grabbed the back of her jeans and pulled her back to me. She threw some cash at me and I let her go. She had taken some (not all) of the cash out of my wallet but left the wallet on the car floor. I lost nothing, lucky. That was the last time that my wallet (or anything valuable) was accessible to a streetwalker.

HcLine
03-07-17, 16:26
Went for a stroll down wash blvd toward city and two bcpd units were within a block of one and another parked. Made a right one block shy of harmon through the hood and came out harmon and yet another was sitting there. Headed towards co and turned in rofo to find on sitting there as well. Did the loop in reversed and went up past the sa and carroll. One scanky strolling.

Went up to hollins and made right down through the hood and made a left on wash only to find the same three in the same spot. Didn't want to push my luck with one seeing me travel past more than twice. Coouple scoopables near the market too go figure but wasnt taking the chance.

Theyre killing all the paths!

NiceGuy1957
03-07-17, 16:28
Well be texting my girl Josie and she now has a working phone. She lights up my day when I get together with her. She is so flexible, fun, always looks great, smells great and those lips wow. If you guys meet her you will c what I mean. .

CowboysFan
03-07-17, 16:44
Met her the other week. Didn't date her but grabbed her #. Googled it and it comes up as an escorts ad postings here and there. I think she was 27. Anyone know who I'm talking about?? I think she was about 5'7 130 lbs. Black hair. Appeared to be kinda cute. That's why I stopped. Digits start with 667.

CowboysFan
03-07-17, 16:45
Well be texting my girl Josie and she now has a working phone. She lights up my day when I get together with her. She is so flexible, fun, always looks great, smells great and those lips wow. If you guys meet her you will c what I mean. .I've never crossed her path. Anyone got pics of this girl?

Real Ninja
03-08-17, 00:35
Some good recent stories about streetwalkers ripping off mongers. I have made the mistake of paying first before a dash, but didn't ever lose anything else. I came very close many years ago with the infamous Cash 'and Carry. Was getting a BJ in my driver's seat and she kept pushing my pants lower and lower, saying that she needed better access to my balls. With my pants all the way on the floor, I was tipped off that her right hand was also on the floor. Suddenly she got up and was heading out the passenger door when I grabbed the back of her jeans and pulled her back to me. She threw some cash at me and I let her go. She had taken some (not all) of the cash out of my wallet but left the wallet on the car floor. I lost nothing, lucky. That was the last time that my wallet (or anything valuable) was accessible to a streetwalker.Seems we all have our fair share of rip-off stories. I can look back and laugh at all the times I have been ripped off, now, but I know that when you are in the moment it sucks, and there is no laughing. I always get a mixture of rage and frustration seasoned with a deep sense of shame. Just think to myself why the fuck am I even out here wasting my time wit these h**s. Those are always the worst times.

Luckily I never had any girls dash on me out the car. Even the one girl who slipped the cash out of my wallet finished the deed before I dropped her off. I don't want to even think about how I would react if that were to happen to me. Worst one that has happened to me thus far was making the mistake of bringing two girls to a notel after their shift ended at the scrip club. The main girl who I was interested seemed down but her cousin was in her ear to come along the whole time so it turned into well it's either both of us or none. Instead of telling them to go fly a kite I relented. Got them to the notel paid for the room and gave them cash up front. Big mistake, the cousin starts flipping out and saying it is not enough and barges out off he room and pulls the main chick out with her. It took every ounce of restraint I had in me not to beat her to a pulp. Someone I was able to control myself and just watch them leave as I silently smoldered with rage on the bed with nothing but a raging hard on left. I grew up big time that day.

CowboysFan
03-08-17, 00:35
A while back she cut me off. Said she was starting I relationship. I wasn't going to stop anyone trying to get out the game. Never called her again. Anyone still see or date her? She was the first SW to lick my ass hole. Haha god it was so funny. She was down for whatever. One night I caught her beating up another girl. She beat the shit out of the poor girl then jumped in and gave me some head for standard rates with tip. She's been missed since.

Tbroi2
03-08-17, 05:27
Met up with her this morning. She just got dropped back off and was ready to go home. Told me to park and we could go back to her place. Went down stairs where she is staying, basement. Started to feel worried like last time I passed on her. But after a stressful day, little man needed release. Once down stairs things was cool. Gave the standard, and let her work her magic. Fellaz, y'all wasn't kidding. One hell of an ass on this one. Don't meet many white girls that have an ass like this one. BBBJ, was good. But looking at that ass, I knew what I wanted. Layed her down and banged out MISH. Seem like she really was into it. Not too long of her moaning and getting very wet, I pulled out and splash. All on her tummy. Wanted to fill her up but she didn't want me too. A+ I give her. Digits to seniors.

raBBit

NiteTimer
03-08-17, 08:47

You may see this PAWG out and about . After I dropped her off , I saw her talking to some guy through his driver side window . She's not and plump now , but if she keeps on chasing the candy , that will eventually change . She's a good time ,but don't let the good conversation fool you , if she's medicated , she's not a good date . Sober , she's lots of fun .Do we have a name on this PAWG?

NiteTimer
03-08-17, 08:53
http://www.ccptube.com/video/780/nikki-.html

I haven't heard from my buddy in a while. I have heard that she may be on the decline.

Does anybody have any confirmed information on her health status?

Hit me up.

NiteTimer
03-08-17, 08:55
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1181/pumping-that-phat-ass.html

Anything on little Sara?

Mr Mojo Risin
03-08-17, 09:50

I haven't heard from my buddy in a while. I have heard that she may be on the decline.

Hit me up.She is staying on Wilheim, saw her when Leilah brought me there for a date last week. Also saw her on Tuesday, she was trying to wave me down but she is so thin now plus her health issues caused me to pass her up. Streets have been super dead; I only get up to WW area once a week and no one worthwhile is ever out. Did see Brunette Nicole with the nice ass out by the churches but she was playing the "I'm not going out right now game". Even tried to contact Dallas through her BP ad and she has been acting funny.

Member #5461
03-08-17, 11:10
Greetings Fellow Mongers Bear Polock here.

Due to circumstances beyond my control.

I have changed my screen name & opened a new account.

It sucks because I have to start all over again. Peace & safe mongering!

LikkerFront
03-08-17, 13:31
A while back she cut me off. Said she was starting I relationship. I wasn't going to stop anyone trying to get out the game. Never called her again. Anyone still see or date her? She was the first SW to lick my ass hole. Haha god it was so funny. She was down for whatever. One night I caught her beating up another girl. She beat the shit out of the poor girl then jumped in and gave me some head for standard rates with tip. She's been missed since.Tree was one of my one hit wonders, one VERY memorable date and never saw her again. As happens so often the phone number she gave me never worked. Super cool chick with a sexy body, pussy got very wet, geat dome skills, and a nice full rack with sexy pierced nipples. This is one who could have depleted all my monger money had she stayed around, hope she's doing well. If anyone has her contact info I would love to see her again if she is still entertaining mongers.

Chip A
03-08-17, 14:01
Caught up with Amber early in the morning she was very sweet and accomodating, she has very intelligent conversation and was excellent in the BJ department. I caught her by Wilkens and Millington she's a lot of fun. Standard tuition no rushing and no complaining. She do have working digits.I saw this Amber a while back on Wilkens at Payson, but missed the scoop.

I can trade a number or two for her's.

I have the phone # of Britt of Morrell Park, recently posted about, given a two thumbs up. Young. Blonde, great attitude.

I also will trade the number of Amber from Catonsville. Posted about a while back. She can be found midday around Wilkens and Payson. Long straught silky black hair, slender build, about 5'5. Looks like a college student. Italian.

KentKassidy
03-08-17, 14:18
Nice PAWG bro. This is what I like to look for, like finding loose gold.

You may see this PAWG out and about . After I dropped her off , I saw her talking to some guy through his driver side window . She's not and plump now , but if she keeps on chasing the candy , that will eventually change . She's a good time ,but don't let the good conversation fool you , if she's medicated , she's not a good date . Sober , she's lots of fun .

SoulProvider
03-08-17, 15:13
Someone save this girl. You can't miss her butt. 5'1 to 5'2, short black hair now. Alot of make up on her face to hide acne. But all that can clean up. Catch her if you can strolling in Brooklyn Park.I was visiting Bmore yesterday. I would have definitely seen her is she was a redhead still still.

But I also has a one track mind for Candii yesterday. Does anyone have a number for next time?

Rick07
03-08-17, 15:38
Well be texting my girl Josie and she now has a working phone. She lights up my day when I get together with her. She is so flexible, fun, always looks great, smells great and those lips wow. If you guys meet her you will c what I mean. .Yea her pussy lips are big I was like damm she put on some weight too.

HeadHunter01
03-08-17, 18:20
Funny how the theft stories are floating around. I always place my wallet, keys and phone behind passenger seat under the mat when I monger. Make sure they are out of reach from SW. Well, just realized that some ho stole my sunglasses. LOL!! I'm pretty sure I know which one because I had them up until that encounter last wee. Just realized they were gone, then log in to see others posting theft stories. Just be safe with your shit, fellas. When you are horned and your dick is buried in some SWs mouth, its real easy to stay distracted. Lmao!! This board is why I tuck my shit. Luckily for me, the sunglasses were cheap. The ***** knows that now too. LOL.

BigCoolie
03-08-17, 18:37
You have peaked my interests. I will keep an eye out for her.

Tell me you know who the tall mixed brown / blonde haired Amazon is who walks near Dunkin Donuts and that filling pump station on washing Blvd. She was giving me the look, but I had the civi PAWG in the car on the way to Tim's.

This Amazon white street Walker had wide hips and a fat ass to go with it. She wasn't bad looking and looks like her teeth were all there and clean. Please, somebody tell me they know who she is. She had to be 5 feet 11 or taller. Thing is, her body was well porportoined for her size. She was not slender, but chunky in a good way, not fat!

And no, it wasn't Becky.

NiceGuy1957
03-08-17, 19:19
I've never crossed her path. Anyone got pics of this girl?I have no pic of her but she is about 5'6" long brown hair nice body Italia girl she hangs in Brooklyn at lot but with LEO around stays off the streets. But I have her number.

MacRobby
03-08-17, 21:02

Hit me up.Saw her a half hour ago on Payson. Make-up, nice clothes. Looking better than a long time.

Angel out too, looking GOOD!

LibidoLuvr
03-08-17, 22:08
Speaking of Nikki. I saw her tonight as well. But I pick her up. She was looking and smelling good. I couldn't resist, and I'm glad I did. She never disappoints. She has one the best head game in town. No rush, no complaining, just going to work. I almost forgot what I was missing. Very girl. If you see her out treat her right.

Tbroi2
03-08-17, 22:27
Yea her pussy lips are big I was like damm she put on some weight too.Okay, you got the mans attention. Please tell, and could someone hook me up with the digits.

raBBit

NiteTimer
03-08-17, 23:53
Saw her a half hour ago on Payson. Make-up, nice clothes. Looking better than a long time.

Angel out too, looking GOOD!Who's Angel?

Klove48
03-09-17, 00:33
Tonight I cruised through the w / w tonight and ran across one of the nicest expierences I've ever had on that track. I actually spotted her yesterday standing on the south side of Payson on Wilkens, but by the time I could make the loop around the corner she had disappeared. She stated that she gets picked up pretty quickly. But she is about 5'4" 115 lbs, brunette hair and cute and attractive. She said that she was 25 yrs old from North Cakalacky. Had very go conversation and mature for her age. She's definitely a pro. I opted for FS which was pleastently pleasing. A definate repeat. She also mentioned that her mother is an escort and they are open for 3 somes. Peace.

Tbroi2
03-09-17, 01:34
She was wearing like a yellow flower sun dress with heels. Kinda reminded me of Bubbles. Almost near the corner of Wilkens, she disappeared into one of the homes near by. Anyone spot this one and know who this snow bunny is / was?

raBBit

Cls9637
03-09-17, 06:36
This is a little late coming. I texted Nicole a week ago and we met up right away. Man, she has GOT to put some weight back on! She's still a very pretty girl who is quite talented at what she does. She is always fun to be with. Nicole gives a very good blowjob with loads of attention to the boys and a lot of rimming thrown in for good measure. Even with the weight loss she still has really cute boobs that she loves to have squeezed and licked. She is open and available for anything except anal. She swears that no amount of money could get her to do that.

You can find her around usually on Ramsey east of Mount if she's out walking. Her number is available to contributing members. If you meet up with her buy her something to eat. She'll really appreciate it and she's certainly worth the little extra benefit.

Cls9637
03-09-17, 06:54
Last Sunday I had to be out early so I figured I would cruise around the WW to see what was happening. What was happening was absolutely nothing. It was around eight o'clock and cold and the only people I saw out were the dealers and LE. I was on my way out of the area when I saw Bubbles walking over Payson wearing a blanket. She had just come out of her abandominium. I figured Bubbles is always a good time so I picked her up. I could tell she was cold because she stayed bundled up in the warm car. Usually the first thing she does when she gets in is start removing her clothes. She says she hates clothes.

When we got to our destination she immediately undressed and proceeded to do her usual awesome job. Lots of attention to the boys and sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She likes to snuggle and lick and kiss all over. She won't do any rimming, though. She had said before that anal was out of the question but then later said that if someone offered the right amount of money then her ass is available.

Bubbles is like Natalie in her extreme dislike of cum. She will take it in her mouth but she's getting it back out as fast as she possibly can. Cumming anywhere else is perfectly okay as you can see. She still has no phone but she can be found around Payson right now. She says she doesn't go to the circle too much anymore.

PellyMason
03-09-17, 08:41
This is a little late coming. I texted Nicole a week ago and we met up right away. Man, she has GOT to put some weight back on! She's still a very pretty girl who is quite talented at what she does. She is always fun to be with. Nicole gives a very good blowjob with loads of attention to the boys and a lot of rimming thrown in for good measure. Even with the weight loss she still has really cute boobs that she loves to have squeezed and licked. She is open and available for anything except anal. She swears that no amount of money could get her to do that.

You can find her around usually on Ramsey east of Mount if she's out walking. Her number is available to contributing members. If you meet up with her buy her something to eat. She'll really appreciate it and she's certainly worth the little extra benefit.Sweet personality, great skills. But a thief. Watch yourself.

LibidoLuvr
03-09-17, 09:23
She was wearing like a yellow flower sun dress with heels. Kinda reminded me of Bubbles. Almost near the corner of Wilkens, she disappeared into one of the homes near by. Anyone spot this one and know who this snow bunny is / was?

raBBitI saw her the other day on lombard st. But she didn't seem like she was "working". So I didn't approach her. She was looking prerrty hot.

RichK56
03-09-17, 10:31
Only a street Walker would put up a add and only offer car play. Anyone know this Jewel person

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/caution-very-hott-sexy-flirty-white-girl-waiting-for-you/18887702She has gone by several names in the past. She used to post around bwi in a low end motel. The real girl was very accomodating and eager to please, but explained some tales that hinted as to why she changes her names and digits often. Not sure if someone is using her pics because she didn't seem the SW type then, but this was months ago. Things change. Theres a reason you don't see her face though and if you meet her youll see. Very identifying but not a deal breaker.

DoeSurfer
03-09-17, 11:36
Someone save this girl. You can't miss her butt. 5'1 to 5'2, short black hair now. Alot of make up on her face to hide acne. But all that can clean up. Catch her if you can strolling in Brooklyn Park.Wow, I haven't seen her in over a year. She used to work at lust before the meds really got a hold of her and she left the state (to FL) I believe, came back, cleaned up, and then got right back into the life.

Tbroi2
03-09-17, 15:01
I saw her the other day on lombard st. But she didn't seem like she was "working". So I didn't approach her. She was looking prerrty hot.That's why I didn't approach. Plus she had a group of unfriendlys walking with her.

Crg3400
03-09-17, 19:39
A while back she cut me off. Said she was starting I relationship. I wasn't going to stop anyone trying to get out the game. Never called her again. Anyone still see or date her? She was the first SW to lick my ass hole. Haha god it was so funny. She was down for whatever. One night I caught her beating up another girl. She beat the shit out of the poor girl then jumped in and gave me some head for standard rates with tip. She's been missed since.A little something to remember her by.

JanusCanal84
03-09-17, 20:03
If anyone has an itch mates the Salvation Army on Patapsco is rocking tonight. I counted 5 lovely slags just walking about.

LightSabers
03-10-17, 07:56
Very long hair that's usually kept in a pony tail. Scooped her up in the BP. If she demands cash up front, don't do it. Pulled the okie doke on me and never returned. You'd think I would've learned from the last rip off but I'll make sure that this is the last.

NiceGuy1957
03-10-17, 13:52
Yesterday morning I texted Josie for a date before I went home and she said no problem. Well everything she does she goes at it with a passion and doesn't hold back. It wasn't long at all I was on cloud 9 especially she just came out of the shower. This girl with hazel eyes long brown hair does it for me every time 😉.

Lump6588
03-10-17, 16:15
Saw Jess on Pontiac & 6th today,(red hair W / blonde highlights in front). Great personally easy to talk too. Great services, you won't be disappointed. Worth the time and effort. Standard rate W / a tip.

KentKassidy
03-10-17, 18:14
Very long hair that's usually kept in a pony tail. Scooped her up in the BP. If she demands cash up front, don't do it. Pulled the okie doke on me and never returned. You'd think I would've learned from the last rip off but I'll make sure that this is the last.Most have gotten the okie doke before but hopefully this the last lesson you need to be taught. Never pay up front. Just got to remember most of the SW have a bad habit they can't control. They'd steal from their own mama. But I'm sure that bridge was burned long time ago.

KentKassidy
03-10-17, 18:37
Where my fellow mongers that like their SW's Phat! Who's your favorite big booty SW. I've only ran into a few.

BigPappay
03-10-17, 18:39
Yesterday morning I texted Josie for a date before I went home and she said no problem. Well everything she does she goes at it with a passion and doesn't hold back. It wasn't long at all I was on cloud 9 especially she just came out of the shower. This girl with hazel eyes long brown hair does it for me every time 😉.Glad you're treating her well, very good peeps. I just couldn't get past her stretched out body for more than one date. I might hookup with her again for a mere BJ.

BKMason
03-10-17, 19:50
Ran into this sweetie pie the other day. I didn't get a chance to hook up, but I did get a number. She seemed nice. Anybody know what's up with her? Said her name was Krystal.

BK.

FunShip75
03-10-17, 20:38
Ran into this sweetie pie the other day. I didn't get a chance to hook up, but I did get a number. She seemed nice. Anybody know what's up with her? Said her name was Krystal.

BK.Are the 2 pictures even the same girl? The first pic was used in a recent backpage ad and looks like Krystal that have been on backpage on and off in the Towson area with another girl. Second pic looks nothing like her so I don't know. The phone number in this ad is connected to several other ads of different girls so you maybe dealing with a handler.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-single-white-female-available-right-now-4436968419/19648708

Thaman
03-11-17, 00:59

BK.I have known Krystal for about 3 years now. She was away on state sponsored vacation for a few months. I didn't realize she was on backpage.

Anyways, she is a very nice lady and she will treat you right. I have never had any issues with her.

Cls9637
03-11-17, 05:37
Kandii is looking for some company. She hates being lonely. Give her a call. Remember the drill; I can't pass her number around.

NiceGuy1957
03-11-17, 08:16
Glad you're treating her well, very good peeps. I just couldn't get past her stretched out body for more than one date. I might hookup with her again for a mere BJ.I try to treat her as best I can. Thanks for the encouragement on my peeps. One thing I would to pass on to my follow hunters that I find a good one I stick to it. Also using a cell phone to contact the date and hooking up instead of driving around and around looking will only draw the eye of the law and get you in hot water. Happy hunting guys.

Tbroi2
03-11-17, 11:57
Glad you're treating her well, very good peeps. I just couldn't get past her stretched out body for more than one date. I might hookup with her again for a mere BJ.Stretched out body? BTW, could someone please tell me what she looks like. Or are there any pics of her posted.

raBBit

Enor Muscock
03-11-17, 12:18
Most have gotten the okie doke before but hopefully this the last lesson you need to be taught. Never pay up front. Just got to remember most of the SW have a bad habit they can't control. They'd steal from their own mama. But I'm sure that bridge was burned long time ago.Let's make this simple. Ho's are like the Jersey Turnpike. You pay after you get off.

NiceGuy1957
03-11-17, 12:24
Stretched out body? BTW, could someone please tell me what she looks like. Or are there any pics of her posted.

raBBit1st BigPappay your mailbox is full. Also she is a white 5'4" Italian girl with long brown hair parted in the middle, hazel eyes, slim and very easy on the eyes. She has been on Pontiac and 6th street but since the cops have been out she doesn't hang much. But I have her number.

Ebdawgg
03-11-17, 12:31
If we hadn't known before, this is why there's a little traffic off the beaten path in Dundalk:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bs-md-co-dundalk-methadone-clinic-20170310-story.html

Always wondered why I saw occasional SW looking ladies the few times I have passed by there.

SpiceOfLife
03-11-17, 12:58

BK.I used to see her regularly. I swear her pussy actually tasted like strawberry. Tight, clean, I really liked her. And she likes Greek. It was near perfect! But I like to go raw and she had a habit and a boyfriend and I had other options. Nice girl.

PellyMason
03-11-17, 15:37
Anyone seen Linny lately. She was a regular around Citgo station but haven't seen her in months. Cute girl with great mic skills.

Member #5461
03-11-17, 17:05
Greetings fellow mongers,

Due to the heavy call volume and texts from all the very helpful folks here on the Forum.

My friend in owing mills is in the black again. If you met her cool if not keep trying.

Safe mongering!

Mddas88
03-11-17, 18:14
Thanks to NiceGuy1957 I had the pleasure of meeting up with Josie in Brooklyn on this cold Spring day. If she can't warm you up I don't know what will. She's about 5'4", thin, with really long brunette hair. She's very accommodating and only wishes to please and have fun. BBBJ but covered CG, RCGand mish. Will def meetup with her again. Be safe.

CowboysFan
03-11-17, 18:16
Is this her and is she stretched out? How's her tits and stomach?

Noobalicious
03-11-17, 20:30
... she is about 5'4" 115 lbs, brunette hair and cute and attractive. She said that she was 25 yrs old from North Cakalacky. ... She's definitely a pro. ... She also mentioned that her mother is an escort and they are open for 3 somes. ...Is it this girl?

If yes, she's been on BP for at least 2 years. Was down in Laurel, then moved out to Westminster. And it sounds like she got out of the woods to follow the pharmacist.

And I wouldn't let the chick below give me a BJ. So bad with the teeth she'll take the skin right off!

BoloBellgrande
03-11-17, 21:39
Blotted out the tatoo, sorry if it ruins the picture for you.

NiceGuy1957
03-11-17, 22:42
Is this her and is she stretched out? How's her tits and stomach?She said it was not her. Her tits are avg size. And nice nipples and stomach is avg and flat to me.

Checkumout
03-12-17, 06:54
Is this her and is she stretched out? How's her tits and stomach?From what I have seen of Josie she is one of those girls that look better with cloths on than off she does have a lot of loose skin I stopped datting her because she does not bareback at least a couple of year ago she does give one hell of a blow job and does have great personality.

BigPappay
03-12-17, 08:35
She said it was not her. Her tits are avg size. And nice nipples and stomach is avg and flat to me.Maybe I'm thinking of a different gal. Does she also go by the name Julia?

BigPappay
03-12-17, 08:51
Hi guys.

Discreet help is here if you need it.

http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/bwi/baltimore.backpage.com/?oid=17894542&uid=b352899689e8b316e0865af5486b836bCash, you got anything for itchy balls?