PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Tnyayy
10-07-22, 22:00
Went once in July and picked Lorelei. Average build Latina. Goth look to her. Tattooed up. Session was great with full on camel slides, BBBJ, BBFS, and a ton of oil. It felt very GFE. As close to it as these transactions can be.

Never went back cause I never saw her post there again. Is that spa known for FS? I don't want BBFS. I was too paranoid in the months after to ever do that again. But some of these girls look great and I'd want more than just a rub and tug.

I'd appreciate any info on Lorelei or the spa itself. Thanks!

Slammer6008
10-07-22, 22:08
Since you know so many girls. Why are you even in this game? Does your cock have blisters too LOL. Just saying.Aren't you the one that died from syphilis.

Slammer6008
10-07-22, 22:23
The reason she was so happy and had so much energy was because she makes more in 2-3 hours than most people on her country make in an entire month. ($300). I would be happy to make $10,000 a day if you extrapolate our numbers.Yes remember some of these fools will tip 300 or 400.

Slammer6008
10-07-22, 22:24
Yes remember some of these fools will tip 300 or 400.What's the sad part is some of these old guys will give these girls five grand 10 grand.

Nice Guy 99
10-07-22, 22:51
Is that spa known for FS? I don't want BBFS. I was too paranoid in the months after to ever do that again. But some of these girls look great and I'd want more than just a rub and tug.Tny, there is a drug you can take that is highly effective att preventing HIV. Ask your doctor.

For the others: https://www.stdcheck.com/ Easily cured.

I do bareback all the time and haven't had an std in years.

NG99.

Nice Guy 99
10-07-22, 22:55
Aren't you the one that died from syphilis.Sooo many years ago. Don't mislead, my friend.

PhilAShow
10-07-22, 23:35
Sooo many years ago. Don't mislead, my friend.Actually NG99 I enjoyed the historical reference to the real Al Capone. It was actually the first true thing that has ever resulted from one of this guy's posts.

PhilAShow
10-07-22, 23:36
I guess the closet equivalent would be Springdale and Westminster?

VT spa, Villa Spa, Bliss Spa, F&C, Amazing Spa / Studio. I'm probably missing one or two within a block or so.

I hesitate to add Amazing Spa to the list since it's kinda a hidden gem. About 80% of the time I get 4 hands for nothing extra.5 Star near the bowling alley.

Tnyayy
10-08-22, 00:04
Tny, there is a drug you can take that is highly effective att preventing HIV. Ask your doctor.

NG99.Yeah I went to my doc for the post exposure pill but I was paranoid still. It's been long enough that I know I got lucky this time around. I'd rather not risk it anyway and go covered. Still, thank you.

It was a moment of weakness during the heat of the moment. However I'd very much appreciate info on the spa. I'd rather not waste my time if she was the only FS girl at a tug shack.

Bronco
10-08-22, 00:31
Your report reminds me of a pair of Latinas I used to see. This was back in the Backpage and Craigslist ads days. They were working the Pico Rivera area. A younger and older team. The older named Dulce. The younger was Samantha. Your description explains how and why they worked. I once found Sam in the bathroom. I didn't realize she was hiding in the bathroom of this motel room. I heard noises in their and I went over a looked and coaxed her out. She went over and sat on the couch while I finished. They also advertised to work as a pair, which I tried, so it wasn't like they hadn't seen each other smash before. Since the collapse of Backpage, I haven't seen their adverting. I'll try El Clasificado.Used to see those two. Had Samantha a bunch of times. Dulce still works out of Commerce. Don't know where Samantha is. Dulce just glosses over the questions or didn't respond when I ask about Samantha.

Slammer6008
10-08-22, 00:59
Sooo many years ago. Don't mislead, my friend.Are you saying Al Capone didn't die of syphilis.

Slammer6008
10-08-22, 01:05
Tny, there is a drug you can take that is highly effective att preventing HIV. Ask your doctor.

NG99.Well I know one of the girls that just got syphilis. My blood test came back negative. If you do contacted the only way to get rid of it is with penicillin injections. Most hospitals don't carry it anymore. But I found out where you can get it. It's about two grand for 10 doses. Be safe out there. So some of you bareback riders have fun. But I won't tell you at the shop go find out yourself. Just read the symptoms. Slammers retired.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-08-22, 01:17
Well I know one of the girls that just got syphilis. My blood test came back negative. If you do contacted the only way to get rid of it is with penicillin injections. Most hospitals don't carry it anymore. But I found out where you can get it. It's about two grand for 10 doses. Be safe out there. So some of you bareback riders have fun. But I won't tell you at the shop go find out yourself. Just read the symptoms. Slammers retired.Thanks for your message which is an important wake up call for many of us. Hopefully you are not allergic to penicillin, as I am. There are other things which are not curable. And its not just FS or BBBJ, its also DATY and even DFK. It all comes down to numbers. If you see 10 girls a month, and each girl sees 10 guys a day, then when you see her next month, she has seen 300 guys. So its like you have shared body fluids with 3,000 people. I don't like those odds. Luckily hands don't seem to transmit anything. So the boring old sausage handy HJ might be the best way to go.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-08-22, 01:34
There's nothing magical about the names they choose. Most often a coworker will suggest a familiar name. Short and easy to remember. Oftentimes it might be a repeat name at that jack shack that rings a few bells for the older mongers. Most times when a girl changes stores their work name changes. When an Anna showed up recently at SH everyone asked "The Anna? LOL. That's the second Linda there too.

And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.I did a search on the names used in Westminster and got up to the J's:

2 Ada.

3 Alice.

20 Amy.

3 Angel.

7 Angela.

40 Anna / Ana / Anie / Annie.

6 Apple.

2 Bella.

3 Candy.

17 Cici / Cece.

19 Cindy.

19 Coco.

12 Emily.

6 Eva.

4 Grace.

7 Hanna.

16 Helen.

4 Ivy.

6 Jennifer.

7 Jenny.

4 Jessica.

Nice Guy 99
10-08-22, 01:45
Are you saying Al Capone didn't die of syphilis.Nope. But it's easily curable now days if detected in the first phase. There are anonymous testing services available for reasonable costs.

I recently got the signature soreness around the edge of the tongue after a lot of DATY. Got tested and received results over night. Clean. Happy because she has a tasty pussy.

No one who is smart is dying of Syphilis.

NG99.

Nice Guy 99
10-08-22, 02:38
If you do contacted the only way to get rid of it is with penicillin injections. Most hospitals don't carry it anymore. But I found out where you can get it. It's about two grand for 10 doses. Be safe out there. For penicillin try your local public health service. In my town it's free.

NG99.

Tnyayy
10-08-22, 03:12
Well I know one of the girls that just got syphilis. My blood test came back negative. If you do contacted the only way to get rid of it is with penicillin injections. Most hospitals don't carry it anymore. But I found out where you can get it. It's about two grand for 10 doses. Be safe out there. So some of you bareback riders have fun. But I won't tell you at the shop go find out yourself. Just read the symptoms. Slammers retired.One of the girls in Pure Relaxation? Just asking to clarify.

Sticker
10-08-22, 10:49
Getting hungry, I skipped on over to BFF in SA yesterday for some dessert before lunch. Was greeting by Yuni, who is newer there and speaks barely a lick of English. But at least she can lick.

Negotiated the standard BFF rated of $140 for BBBJ, CFS & DATY, watched her from the room security cam go deposit it in their office and return. Yuni is like several of the BFFs: pretty, hovering around 30, slim with b-cups and enthusiastic. She has just one tattoo, colorful and strategically placed above her glory gates, and it covers a small, vertical scar that doesn't appear to be a c-section. No stretch marks, so probably no young'uns for her.

There are pros & cons of having the in-room cams, because while you can see who is coming down the hallways towards your room, it can be distracting during the fun. Yuni was particularly distracted, so much so that while she was knob polishing, she kept glancing at the cam activity. So, I had to reposition us so she could focus on the matters at hand. And in mouth. From there, she increased her energy and all was good.

Had her recline for some DATY, and she was tasty, fresh and responsive. Then had her apply the Magnum, and I enjoyed mish, followed by doggy for the blast-off.

Her looks and service are worthy of repeating, so I asked her what other days she worked. She had no idea what I was asking her, so very slowly I said, "today is Friday; do you work Monday, Tuesday (etc)?" Seemingly a bit still confused, she tried to say Wednesday and maybe Thursday, but who knows.

She walked me to the lobby, and three other girls were all hanging out, without nary a monger in sight. I was surprised to see Coco, one of my favs, in attendance, because I didn't think she worked Fridays. She was surprised to see me, too, and mocked disappointment that I hadn't made an appointment with her. But everyone was smiling and laughing, and I said next time I'd see her and perhaps Yuni and another one for triple-x fun. Kinda joking, but heck, if I could get at least a couple of them to go down on each other as well as on me, that would be a worthwhile investment. Worth pondering.

YouMeToYou
10-08-22, 11:05
With a short window of time before I needed to head back to the domicile on Tuesday, I stopped by Rainbow in Tustin after work. Juju met me at the door, and she's still the youngest (26) cutest one there. Hadn't seen her for at least 9 months, and these days she works at Rainbow primarily on S / S. She was covering for another girl on Tuesday. I was hoping that because she is now more seasoned at Rainbow, that her menu would be enhanced, but not so much.

Still only the top came off, but this time she allowed me to have mouth play on her pretty and natural b-cups while she stroked me along with OTC puss / butt play. She stroked well, slowly at first with one hand on the unit and one cradling the boys, and finished with both hands on the pole squeezing harder and stroking faster. Nice finish.

She offered a massage, but I was out of time, so I gave her a hug and kiss and off I went. I always prefer FS options when possible, or if it's a place like Rainbow, at least DATY, but given my time-contrained circumstances, it was good for what it was.Juju is youngest I encountered in south OC. Rainbow mostly has young talent but menu is limited.

YouMeToYou
10-08-22, 11:13
LF 109 had Kate but that's all gone now I think after raid couple of months ago? IG page is down too. Any pointers?

Some AMP exp:

AB+ LN: Tiffany is 50's with D cups. Excellent msg & tease and slow burst. Worth a try.

JX SA: for me this place going downhill suddenly, may be due to high traffic. All providers are old and are in hurry.

Belle Vie MV: tried 3 times, turned away eveytime as no provider available. Looks like a ligit place unless someone had HE exp here?

SaltyDog
10-08-22, 12:05
For penicillin try your local public health service. In my town it's free.

NG99.Orange County Health Care Agency Clinic.

1725 West 17th Street, 101 F, Santa Ana, CA 92706.

Yep my area too. Just off Bristol. You get a number if you don't want to give them your name.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-08-22, 14:41
Orange County Health Care Agency Clinic.

1725 West 17th Street, 101 F, Santa Ana, CA 92706.

Yep my area too. Just off Bristol. You get a number if you don't want to give them your name.I don't think you have to worry about your situation being broadcast on the evening news. I think there are privacy and medical ethics laws which prohibit them from saying anything to a spouse or other family member. Unless you are a minor under 16 - in which case I would say. What the heck are you doing in MP's with ladies older than your mother?

I thought I caught something one time from AirBody, so I went into my medical plans walk in clinic. I did massage the truth a little. I said I was just going in for a normal massage and I was shocked. Shocked I say. That this young lady began doing some things I had only done with close girl friends after a number of dates. And of course I stopped it. Eventually. But can you check if I picked up anything?

DarkRoomDaddy
10-08-22, 14:47
Aren't you the one that died from syphilis..Response of the year!

However, not exactly true (according to wikipedia) : Capone was sent to Atlanta USA Penitentiary in May 1932, aged 33. Upon his arrival at Atlanta, Capone was officially diagnosed with syphilis and gonhorrea. Due to his failing health, Capone was released from prison on November 16,1939 and referred to the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore for the treatment of syphilitic paresis. Due to his unsavory reputation, Johns Hopkins refused to treat him, however nearby Union Memorial Hospital was still willing to treat him. Capone was grateful for the compassionate care that he received and donated two Japanese weeping cherry trees to Union Memorial Hospital in 1939. After a few weeks of inpatient and outpatient care, on March 20,1940 a very sickly Capone left Baltimore and travelled to his mansion in Palm Island, Florida. In 1942, after mass production of penicillin was started in the United States, Capone was one of the first American patients treated by the new drug. Though it was too late for him to reverse the damage to his brain, it did slow down the progression of the disease. In 1946, his physician and a Baltimore psychiatrist examined him and concluded that Capone had the mentality of a 12-year-old child. He spent the last years of his life at his mansion in Palm Island, Florida, spending time with his wife and grandchildren. On January 21,1947, Capone had a stroke. Capone died after his heart failed as a result of apoplexy.

Bronco
10-08-22, 17:06
Usually OC health free clinic. I tell them I was out and met a lady. Condom broke.

Usually happens about 50% of the time. Regular bags break. Too snug.

BigBoDonk
10-08-22, 18:31
LF 109 had Kate but that's all gone now I think after raid couple of months ago? IG page is down too. Any pointers?

Some AMP exp:

AB+ LN: Tiffany is 50's with D cups. Excellent msg & tease and slow burst. Worth a try.

JX SA: for me this place going downhill suddenly, may be due to high traffic. All providers are old and are in hurry.

Belle Vie MV: tried 3 times, turned away eveytime as no provider available. Looks like a ligit place unless someone had HE exp here?Where is AB in LN? Does she do FS? What is damage?

YouMeToYou
10-08-22, 19:43
Where is AB in LN? Does she do FS? What is damage?Its A+ body care in laguna hills on LA paz back side of mall. Damage. 4 , . 6.

GentleSun
10-08-22, 19:53
Where is AB in LN? Does she do FS? What is damage?I think his descriptions are off. A+ Body and Foot is in Laguna Hills and Bell Vie is in Laguna Niguel.

JoeSchmo91
10-08-22, 20:48
The asian version. Is at https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/.

It's in Santa Ana. She's there Saturday to Wednesday I believe. Very cute face. Nice c cups. Actually massages you til the end. No FS. Good happy ending for sure. As I walked out last Sunday another cuty told me to cum back next week. I will sundays.

JoeSchmo91
10-08-22, 20:49
Where is AB in LN? Does she do FS? What is damage?It's air body in laguna hills off of alicia.

JoeSchmo91
10-08-22, 20:52
Getting hungry, I skipped on over to BFF in SA yesterday for some dessert before lunch. Was greeting by Yuni, who is newer there and speaks barely a lick of English. But at least she can lick.

Negotiated the standard BFF rated of $140 for BBBJ, CFS & DATY, watched her from the room security cam go deposit it in their office and return. Yuni is like several of the BFFs: pretty, hovering around 30, slim with b-cups and enthusiastic. She has just one tattoo, colorful and strategically placed above her glory gates, and it covers a small, vertical scar that doesn't appear to be a c-section. No stretch marks, so probably no young'uns for her.

There are pros & cons of having the in-room cams, because while you can see who is coming down the hallways towards your room, it can be distracting during the fun. Yuni was particularly distracted, so much so that while she was knob polishing, she kept glancing at the cam activity. So, I had to reposition us so she could focus on the matters at hand. And in mouth. From there, she increased her energy and all was good.

Had her recline for some DATY, and she was tasty, fresh and responsive. Then had her apply the Magnum, and I enjoyed mish, followed by doggy for the blast-off.

Her looks and service are worthy of repeating, so I asked her what other days she worked. She had no idea what I was asking her, so very slowly I said, "today is Friday; do you work Monday, Tuesday (etc)?" Seemingly a bit still confused, she tried to say Wednesday and maybe Thursday, but who knows.

She walked me to the lobby, and three other girls were all hanging out, without nary a monger in sight. I was surprised to see Coco, one of my favs, in attendance, because I didn't think she worked Fridays. She was surprised to see me, too, and mocked disappointment that I hadn't made an appointment with her. But everyone was smiling and laughing, and I said next time I'd see her and perhaps Yuni and another one for triple-x fun. Kinda joking, but heck, if I could get at least a couple of them to go down on each other as well as on me, that would be a worthwhile investment. Worth pondering.What's BFF.

JoeSchmo91
10-08-22, 20:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

SaltyDog
10-08-22, 22:01
I don't think you have to worry about your situation being broadcast on the evening news. I think there are privacy and medical ethics laws which prohibit them from saying anything to a spouse or other family member. Unless you are a minor under 16 - in which case I would say. What the heck are you doing in MP's with ladies older than your mother?

I thought I caught something one time from AirBody, so I went into my medical plans walk in clinic. I did massage the truth a little. I said I was just going in for a normal massage and I was shocked. Shocked I say. That this young lady began doing some things I had only done with close girl friends after a number of dates. And of course I stopped it. Eventually. But can you check if I picked up anything?Same happened to me. I dry humped this woman I meet and the friction caused a little issue so I went there and told them the sam story. Everything was good and I felt some relief. Because I was a number they wouldn't give me the results just the consultation. Last time I dry humped any woman. Just couldn't bust that night.

Well you guys out there know where to go at least LOL.

KammyMike
10-08-22, 23:10
What's BFF.Best Friend Forever.

KammyMike
10-09-22, 00:08
The asian version. Is at https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/.

It's in Santa Ana. She's there Saturday to Wednesday I believe. Very cute face. Nice c cups. Actually massages you til the end. No FS. Good happy ending for sure. As I walked out last Sunday another cuty told me to cum back next week. I will sundays.This is JX in SA. Last visited did not happened of what you described. Not sure about a second visit.

Blrtum223
10-09-22, 09:19
This is JX in SA. Last visited did not happened of what you described. Not sure about a second visit.I swear that guy is the owner or someone advertising because he only ever talks about that place and gives vague details. Every time I've texted that number or tried to schedule an appointment I get ignored when asking for the girls that he describes.

WhoreMaster 91
10-09-22, 09:43
Thinking of checking this place out Any reports?

Mr Plumber
10-09-22, 10:20
Worst parking lots (not in any particular order) Harbor Spa, SH and BW, Top Ten, SHHealth on Bolsa. All crowded, small spaces and terrible drivers.Gents, for Top Ten at Brookhurst and Westminster, just drive around to the back of the building and park. Easy rear-door access as well. A benji (or more) can go a long way in there.

Plumber.

Sticker
10-09-22, 10:53
Best Friend Forever.Upstairs and the juncture of Central & Bristol. Some have reported mixed results during their excursions, but so far I've enjoyed my times there.

Mango Lvr
10-09-22, 11:01
Thinking of checking this place out Any reports?The whole operation has a very legit, low key front. The woman at reception will ask you who you know and who recommended you. If you don't have that info, start thinking fast. Imagine three or four late 50 year old south county blondies dealing with a rule-breaker. Bonkers. Once you get in the rooms are private and dark, the women that I saw were on the older side and very accommodating. I have seen some younger, smoking' hot ones while passing through the halls and in the parking lot coming and going. 60 for the hh, fun starts around. 20. All said and done, a bit expensive for my taste.

KammyMike
10-09-22, 13:11
Gents, for Top Ten at Brookhurst and Westminster, just drive around to the back of the building and park. Easy rear-door access as well. A benji (or more) can go a long way in there.

Plumber.https://posts.gle/TcUQe3MQPA81L6Y98?g_st=ic

Are any of these MT available here?

AlCapone2006
10-09-22, 13:49
I swear that guy is the owner or someone advertising because he only ever talks about that place and gives vague details. Every time I've texted that number or tried to schedule an appointment I get ignored when asking for the girls that he describes.I talk about lots of places. Just because you didn't get an answer is like saying why did the girl and in an out smile at me and not you? You have to understand. I doubt the girl texting back knows English well and also she didn't understand. Whale spas good in fountain valley / Wm.

Also there is my happy feet. A girl named Cindy that sucks good cock bareback style for $70 w her b cups out.

Then there's King spa downstairs of brookhurst and bolsa. Offers FS. For $240 hot younger girls.

Guess I'm the owner of all these places. I wish lmao!

Then there's panda in Tustin w coco Mon. To Friday. Offers good BJ with clothing off for $100.

207 in Costa Mesa is good too. $200 total cost.

AlCapone2006
10-09-22, 13:54

It's in Santa Ana. She's there Saturday to Wednesday I believe. Very cute face. Nice c cups. Actually massages you til the end. No FS. Good happy ending for sure. As I walked out last Sunday another cuty told me to cum back next week. I will sundays.People think you are the owner, but I confirm this place is good.

I offer lots of intel and Fc with Lucy is not great. She's older at least 65. And her puss is loose.

What about Sunny health. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Had The new anna. Good bushy pusss.

PhilAShow
10-09-22, 16:13
People think you are the owner, but I confirm this place is good.

I offer lots of intel and Fc with Lucy is not great. She's older at least 65. And her puss is loose.

What about Sunny health. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Had The new anna. Good bushy pusss.Hey, if it's good enough for Joe Schmo and Al Capone who are we to doubt? I love when he talks to himself.

I did have Anna at SH. She won't remind you of the first Anna but she's ok.

A little shyer that AC suggests. At least for me.

Bronco
10-09-22, 17:36
Your report reminds me of a pair of Latinas I used to see. This was back in the Backpage and Craigslist ads days. They were working the Pico Rivera area. A younger and older team. The older named Dulce. The younger was Samantha. Your description explains how and why they worked. I once found Sam in the bathroom. I didn't realize she was hiding in the bathroom of this motel room. I heard noises in their and I went over a looked and coaxed her out. She went over and sat on the couch while I finished. They also advertised to work as a pair, which I tried, so it wasn't like they hadn't seen each other smash before. Since the collapse of Backpage, I haven't seen their adverting. I'll try El Clasificado.Do you know where Samantha is now?

Caribe
10-09-22, 18:16
Do you know where Samantha is now?I had no idea where either were at. You preferred Sam but I preferred the older Dulce. I liked her service better. They offered one hour sessions and Sam once limited me to 30 minutes. I told her the ad said 1 hour but she said no. She also had this rough sandpaper-like skin. Dulce was probably in her late 40's but she was more congenial. Sam did get completely naked. I wasn't a fan of the garter belts and fishnet stockings that Dulce would wear.

Mr Plumber
10-09-22, 19:38
https://posts.gle/TcUQe3MQPA81L6Y98?g_st=ic

Are any of these MT available here?Best I can say is these girls appear similar to the Top Ten girls I've seen but not the exact same girls. I enjoy Angela and Lucy there.

Plumber.

Sexaholic777
10-10-22, 01:13
There's one at Santa Ana an 17th street. Candy mid 40's, nice rack, good massage. $160.

Ones in Orange. Hot Vietgirl w big c cups. Orange Day.

Candy in Costa Mesa, used to be at Happy til it closed down. Wonder where she's at?

Sexaholic777
10-10-22, 01:15
Went back to Massage 2018, upstairs in little Saigon plaza. Next to seafood city. Mid 40's, ok looking gives good head. Mary.

Sexaholic777
10-10-22, 01:17
Just wondering any Oc mongers Go to Sd once in awhile. Lots of selection. Met a girl named Lily 25 yrs old Chinese girl. Really hot with D cups. She mentioned she was working in Oc l, but lost her number LOL.

Dohma22
10-10-22, 13:06
Their insta is up saying to DM for booking info HB location. Anyone try them yet since re-emerging? I've only been to the euclid lampson local that got pinched but recall the selection was solid.

What happened to them?

Danny2
10-10-22, 13:24
Says she's new here.

Wanted $ for bbj. Passed.

Settled for HE for. 6 she got completed neked.

Too sensitive for FIV.

YMMV.

KammyMike
10-10-22, 14:27
Visited Happy in Tustin over the weekend. High traffic due to laundry and tattoos shop. Walk in met a blonde Asian Milfy. Entry fee. 4 hh went down hallway passed by another monger walking out with an gilfy MT. My MT came in, glad it was the same blonde Milfy and not the gilfy one. Decent 10 minutes back and legs rub with little teasing on the crack. Flip and glad she didn't dim light. Start massage Stanley and asked how much tip and I pointed to her lip. She knotted ok with 8 fingers. She cleaned my hand and put it on her C's and she was bra less. She started sucking my nuts and move up to Stanley BB for less then a minute and went over to oil up her hand getting ready for HJ. I'm like WTF, since when did they decide how long the BBBJ session end. She started slowly and speed up to finish. Over all not a bad or good service. Would I return, maybe.

Art DutchMan
10-10-22, 15:45
Best I can say is these girls appear similar to the Top Ten girls I've seen but not the exact same girls. I enjoy Angela and Lucy there.

Plumber.That is just a stock picture. Those are not the girl's from Top 10. Those girls are way too young and a lot cuter than the older ladies at Top 10. Maybe Tiffany would be close but she's the only one.

HandyLover
10-10-22, 17:13
Hey gents! Was headed to King's Spa in LF but decided to walk down the hall to Beauty Relax. Bad decision. MMS (I think Kelly) in her 50's took $50 for 45 and walked me to the room. After a Minute or so she walked in to give me the massage. I politely asked for someone else because I had a very lackluster session with her a couple of years ago. She smiled and said needed to call someone, so about 5 minutes went by and a 30'ish plain Jayne Asian girl walks in (looks 6/7, body 6/7) forgot her name. She massaged me for about 10 minutes and then said an emergency came up and she had to leave. MMS came back in and said another girl would be there in a few minutes, and next time I should call and make an appointment. After another 5 minutes, Cindy (I think) came in. She is a smiley 30'ish cutie, about 5'2 and what looked like C's in a tight little dress. She made small talk and gave a decent massage. I did the leg rubbing trick, but barely any tease. Flipped after about 30 minutes, then she started massaging my shoulders, then chest, then as she was massaging my legs, I was rubbing her butt and she grabbed my arm and shoved it between her legs! I got a little kitty rubbing in, no FIV. This whole time, she watched JR growing under the little towel she covered me with. Then after a few minutes, she pulled off the towel and put my hand in JR. I looked at her like "Huh? And she and she said "I like to watch". Well, I rubbed myself a bit, she grabbed the base and did a little stroking. She said it's like a 4 hands rub. Haha. NOT! Anyway, I was so annoyed at that point, I just blew it. She helped a bit with clean up and I grabbed the towel to finish. Utterly disappointing! I gave a $30 tip and got out fast! Would have given less if she didn't allow all the roaming. Cindy did give me the full 45 min, even after the initial 10. I think I am done with Beauty Relax.

Cheers!

Panchito33
10-10-22, 22:24
OC AMPs don't compare to SD AMPs. Just go to the thread in SD. Providers are younger, hotter, and their service is way better. Way better variety than OC IMHO. I head to SD every couple of weeks for work. SD does it better.

Just wondering any Oc mongers Go to Sd once in awhile. Lots of selection. Met a girl named Lily 25 yrs old Chinese girl. Really hot with D cups. She mentioned she was working in Oc l, but lost her number LOL.

BenderOver
10-11-22, 01:37
I talk about lots of places. Just because you didn't get an answer is like saying why did the girl and in an out smile at me and not you? You have to understand. I doubt the girl texting back knows English well and also she didn't understand. Whale spas good in fountain valley / Wm.

Also there is my happy feet. A girl named Cindy that sucks good cock bareback style for $70 w her b cups out.

Then there's King spa downstairs of brookhurst and bolsa. Offers FS. For $240 hot younger girls.

Guess I'm the owner of all these places. I wish lmao!

Then there's panda in Tustin w coco Mon. To Friday. Offers good BJ with clothing off for $100.

207 in Costa Mesa is good too. $200 total cost.Didn't know about Whale Spa. Willing to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Cindy at Happy Feet sounds like a good deal, almost too good to be true! But willing to put that on my list too. How does Cindy look on the scale, face and body?

I went to King and saw Mia. Check my previous posts. Unfortunately, I didn't get any service offered. But $240 for FS is steep. Is that OTD? I've had to contribute that much for FS before at L&L, and decided it wasn't really worth it to repeat or recommend afterwards. Hotty, but starfish and she had a BAAAD case of b. V. That day. Whoa, stinky.

Panda Tustin Coco, sorry I don't have Enigma with me to decode all of that. BJ with clothing off for a hundy is good if she's hot and young.

Thanks for the post Al. If anyone is able to verify these contacts to back up the source, be good to do that.

Mr Plumber
10-11-22, 03:04
Went back to Massage 2018, upstairs in little Saigon plaza. Next to seafood city. Mid 40's, ok looking gives good head. Mary.I've enjoyed Aida, Yuyu / Yoyo and Mia there. Mary is a new name to me. Perhaps a rebrand. Sounds like Mary, Yuyu / Yoyo are the two offering some skull here now. Hope Mary allows sans cubierto as does Yuyu/Yoyo. Mia is a doll but limited access and menu with her. Nice ass and titties on her but only OTC and HJ for the 60 tip. I've offered much more and received very little additional in return from Mia (UTC t and a). But them titties though!

WhoreMaster 91
10-11-22, 06:57
The whole operation has a very legit, low key front. The woman at reception will ask you who you know and who recommended you. If you don't have that info, start thinking fast. Imagine three or four late 50 year old south county blondies dealing with a rule-breaker. Bonkers. Once you get in the rooms are private and dark, the women that I saw were on the older side and very accommodating. I have seen some younger, smoking' hot ones while passing through the halls and in the parking lot coming and going. 60 for the hh, fun starts around. 20. All said and done, a bit expensive for my taste.Thanks Mango is she one of the girls? Wouldn't mind getting some fun from her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LtZGxn1hA.

FlipOnOver
10-11-22, 16:55
There's one at Santa Ana an 17th street. Candy mid 40's, nice rack, good massage. $160.

Ones in Orange. Hot Vietgirl w big c cups. Orange Day.

Candy in Costa Mesa, used to be at Happy til it closed down. Wonder where she's at?Is the one in Orange the Candy that used to be at Temptation in Stanton? Lots of tats, early 30's, curvy body?

HeadHunter1969
10-11-22, 20:43
I know she's been talked about a lot here in the past, but I really miss seeing Rose at Nirvana. She was always available and was a sure thing (at least for me) for a hot make-out session, DATY, and and a really good BBBJ. All for $30 at the door plus a benjie. Not to mention she was always wearing a hot little dress and got fully nude for the session!

I really need to find someone dependable like that!

Any ideas?

-HH69.

Bango
10-11-22, 23:36
Is the one in Orange the Candy that used to be at Temptation in Stanton? Lots of tats, early 30's, curvy body?That candy is at the 17th st one.

Heartless Jay
10-12-22, 00:54
Best I can say is these girls appear similar to the Top Ten girls I've seen but not the exact same girls. I enjoy Angela and Lucy there.

Plumber.The only girl I've seen at top 10 was LuLu. Have to say she doesn't look like girls in that photo, but she does give good service. Very nice slow handshake, sweet personality. Just curious, how do the others there measure up against LuLu?

Heartless Jay
10-12-22, 01:03
Didn't know about Whale Spa. Willing to check it out next time I'm in the area.

Cindy at Happy Feet sounds like a good deal, almost too good to be true! But willing to put that on my list too. How does Cindy look on the scale, face and body?

I went to King and saw Mia. Check my previous posts. Unfortunately, I didn't get any service offered. But $240 for FS is steep. Is that OTD? I've had to contribute that much for FS before at L&L, and decided it wasn't really worth it to repeat or recommend afterwards. Hotty, but starfish and she had a BAAAD case of b. V. That day. Whoa, stinky.

Panda Tustin Coco, sorry I don't have Enigma with me to decode all of that. BJ with clothing off for a hundy is good if she's hot and young.

Thanks for the post Al. If anyone is able to verify these contacts to back up the source, be good to do that.I've been to king spa, downstairs from happy feet. Absolutely no action, not even close. And I've never been mistaken for LEO. I do believe any reports of any extras there are either ancient histiry or pure BS. Happy feet Cindy is ok. She's kind and cooperative, but certainly no looker. I figured her for 50 plus, but some on here swear she's much older. Think it's that weary look on her face, from decades of jacking off mongers in dark rooms.

morone99
10-12-22, 02:03
Took one for the team and gave these 2 spots a try.

I'm not sensing anything but professional and skilled massage. I'm not falling asleep there though, as someone else delighted in. Both places had ladies with surgeon hands and arms and feet working each joint and muscle they could find. Except for the muscle that fits squarely in your boxers.

All open fine by them, but might as well have had on the old school.

Spa boxers!

Good massage.

Borderline of OC, check out Good Day Spa, not bad for vietgirls that manscape and offers good extras. Don't expect full service. But titty play and maybe nuru is on the plate. Just be nice and enjoy their atmosphere. Better than the other crap around them that's for sure. And if you don't get same service that's too bad. Not being vague. LOL. Next to a barber shop and dog grooming place, so funny they have that but this place caters to humans.

Here's the link. https://nightfunpages.com/la-mirada-body-rub-body-wax-waxing-services-massage/.

Mr Plumber
10-12-22, 02:41
The only girl I've seen at top 10 was LuLu. Have to say she doesn't look like girls in that photo, but she does give good service. Very nice slow handshake, sweet personality. Just curious, how do the others there measure up against LuLu?Not saying there's not a Lulu, just I've never met with a Lulu. Lucy, yes, and a benjie+ might just get her starkers, stroking your pole, a tit in your mouth and your mouth devouring her well-coiffed cooter. Just maybe.

Mr. P.

Slammer6008
10-12-22, 13:45
I know she's been talked about a lot here in the past, but I really miss seeing Rose at Nirvana. She was always available and was a sure thing (at least for me) for a hot make-out session, DATY, and and a really good BBBJ. All for $30 at the door plus a benjie. Not to mention she was always wearing a hot little dress and got fully nude for the session!

I really need to find someone dependable like that!

Any ideas?

-HH69.876-5309. I think that's her inmate number.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-12-22, 17:14
The only girl I've seen at top 10 was LuLu. Have to say she doesn't look like girls in that photo, but she does give good service. Very nice slow handshake, sweet personality. Just curious, how do the others there measure up against LuLu?TT is an undiscovered gem. Massage quality is equal or better than BW / SH, girls are generally younger and prettier. Real rooms with doors. But the walls don't go all the way up. I have had good service from 3-4 of the girls. With the exception of Tiffany. Who is unusual. Very attractive, young-ish, but horrible massage.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-12-22, 17:33
Hey, if it's good enough for Joe Schmo and Al Capone who are we to doubt? I love when he talks to himself.

I did have Anna at SH. She won't remind you of the first Anna but she's ok.

A little shyer that AC suggests. At least for me.I love this post. It really made me crack up. However, very few of us remember the original SH Anna. Probably the best talent ever hired at SH. They need to retire her name.

AlCapone2006
10-12-22, 17:52
876-5309. I think that's her inmate number.That's the number to the 80's Jenny song. xxxx309.

AlCapone2006
10-12-22, 17:57
I've been to king spa, downstairs from happy feet. Absolutely no action, not even close. And I've never been mistaken for LEO. I do believe any reports of any extras there are either ancient histiry or pure BS. Happy feet Cindy is ok. She's kind and cooperative, but certainly no looker. I figured her for 50 plus, but some on here swear she's much older. Think it's that weary look on her face, from decades of jacking off mongers in dark rooms.Others reported this place and yes they do offer FS. Just because you didn't get it, doesn't mean they don't offer. I guess they don't like stinky cheap cocks. Imagine you been working jerking off for 10 years I'm sure your mom looks haggard too.

AlCapone2006
10-12-22, 17:59
That candy is at the 17th st one.Can you be more specific. Thanks.

BenderOver
10-12-22, 18:04
I've been to king spa, downstairs from happy feet. Absolutely no action, not even close. And I've never been mistaken for LEO. I do believe any reports of any extras there are either ancient histiry or pure BS. Happy feet Cindy is ok. She's kind and cooperative, but certainly no looker. I figured her for 50 plus, but some on here swear she's much older. Think it's that weary look on her face, from decades of jacking off mongers in dark rooms.Well, that's disappointing about King. I've seen MMS chatting with a couple of pretty hot young ladies in the front area who'd I love to exercise with. But we're getting more reports that this place is no HE as opposed to good HE. If this keeps up, I won't be returning to try my luck out again. The massage wasn't good enough for me to waste an hour like that.

FlipOnOver
10-12-22, 18:59
Can you be more specific. Thanks.Is Candy from Temptation at Best Massage on 17th?

Rubmaps list a Candy as recently as August of this year.

RockDude123
10-12-22, 19:15
I'm pretty new to the OC, any suggestions on where I can get a shave and a handshake?

PhilAShow
10-12-22, 20:00
Well, that's disappointing about King. I've seen MMS chatting with a couple of pretty hot young ladies in the front area who'd I love to exercise with. But we're getting more reports that this place is no HE as opposed to good HE. If this keeps up, I won't be returning to try my luck out again. The massage wasn't good enough for me to waste an hour like that.I had a cute girl at Kings tell me "next time" 8 or 9 months ago at but she was gone the next weekend. Nothing even close since. Neither King nor Palms has ever been more than legit for me. But like Scarface Capone says it might be my smelly old cock. But all the gilfs at Happy Feet are worth the climb up the stairs. The redecorated rooms make it a tad more private than in the past. Just wake up the pps when you get there.

YellowFinTuna
10-12-22, 21:36
I had a cute girl at Kings tell me "next time" 8 or 9 months ago at but she was gone the next weekend. Nothing even close since. Neither King nor Palms has ever been more than legit for me. But like Scarface Capone says it might be my smelly old cock. But all the gilfs at Happy Feet are worth the climb up the stairs. The redecorated rooms make it a tad more private than in the past. Just wake up the pps when you get there.I went to Kings upstairs place a while ago and got nothing. Mid-afternoon weekday and there were kids running around as well. The downstairs girl looked nice though but they sent me upstairs because nobody was available downstairs.

Bango
10-12-22, 22:20
Is Candy from Temptation at Best Massage on 17th?

Rubmaps list a Candy as recently as August of this year.Correct, I'm overdue for a visit as well.

Slammer6008
10-12-22, 22:43
That's the number to the 80's Jenny song. xxxx309.Your good Rookie!! Yeah Coco in La Palma then turned to Rose in nirvana!! Making 400 k plus per year. 2 nice homes! Now in the same penitentiary as Capone!! Uncle Sam wants his money back.

Heartless Jay
10-12-22, 23:29
Not saying there's not a Lulu, just I've never met with a Lulu. Lucy, yes, and a benjie+ might just get her starkers, stroking your pole, a tit in your mouth and your mouth devouring her well-coiffed cooter. Just maybe.

Mr. P.Mr. P. pretty sure she said her name was LuLu, something double for sure, but not CoCo or YoYo, I'd have remembered that. She was washing the front window when I walked up at 10 AM sharp. She was tall ish, not fat, not a looker, probably late 30's to mid 40's, and gave a decent massage with a nice slow release. Guess that doesn't narrow it down too much. I'll have to go back and ask for her by that name and see what happens.

Heartless Jay
10-12-22, 23:36
Well, that's disappointing about King. I've seen MMS chatting with a couple of pretty hot young ladies in the front area who'd I love to exercise with. But we're getting more reports that this place is no HE as opposed to good HE. If this keeps up, I won't be returning to try my luck out again. The massage wasn't good enough for me to waste an hour like that.I was there just a few months ago. Pulled a tired old granny with jeans and a canvas smock. Never came close enough for me to explore. No tease whatsoever. Kept me covered the whole time and then said "finished". There was a hottie working the counter on the way out, and I was thinking WTF is she doing at the counter and not in the room with me? Anyway, a hard pass after that experience. Would like to hear from some mongers with a different outcome.

RedRoddddd
10-13-22, 03:16
Correct, I'm overdue for a visit as well.Cany on 17th has the Viet DDs. HJ / CBJ place on the corner by a dentist. A bit expensive but you'll leave with a smile on your face. Hard as F to find anyone under 40-50 years old these days. Any Korean parlors out there?

I found one Thai lady in Costa Mesa, and 10 grannies.

Happy hunting.

Esimedfo
10-13-22, 19:01
L&L. Went to see Mia again. Wanted an hour but she stiffed me time even though I was keeping track. Fingers would trail and tease more since it was my 2nd time. Massage was ok. On flip I asked if she offered more, she wanted $$ for CFS, We settled for $. 2 for CBJ and DATY.

BW -.

Linda. Decent massage didn't seem to rush. Asked for UTC, we agreed on. 6 she finished the massage afterwards, which I liked.

Sally. Speaks decent English, decent massage as she works on specific muscle groups. Allows UTC (top), nothing bottom. Only fingers though, no tongue. Slow release and buildup, was pretty great. Finished massage after.

SH -.

Helen. Decent massage, felt rushed tbh, but she was experienced and knew what she was doing. Sweaty UTC (top), HJ was a jackhammer, . 5 tip.

Happi - (next to cozy acu therapy).

Tiffany. Only provider that was there, super hole in the wall joint looks like. . 4 for hhr laid down on table. It sounded like another monger came in, and she took him to the next room, oiled up and massaged him real quick. Cleaned up and came to me after.

Barely any massage, told me to flip, wouldn't quote, just handed me my wallet and asked me to pull them out. Wants. 8 for a HJ. Said only. 6.

Got UTC (top) and some OTC (bottom) play, little tongue action upstairs. Said next time it'll be more for that. In and out in 5 minutes.

Gave me a side hug as I was leaving, saying we know each other now, next time it will be more relaxing.

OhheYandy
10-13-22, 19:46
Has anyone seen Birdy at Haven or any of the newer girls there? Or Seventeen just down the street.

I have been to Miley at Seventeen and she's alright. Lyn at Haven is tiny but booked up most of the time as she's only there on Mondays.

ZzzBoy14
10-13-22, 21:05
Has anyone seen Birdy at Haven or any of the newer girls there? Or Seventeen just down the street.

I have been to Miley at Seventeen and she's alright. Lyn at Haven is tiny but booked up most of the time as she's only there on Mondays.Any more info on Miley? Does she actually try or just making some quick cash? I had her on my to-do list. Thanks.

RayWalters
10-13-22, 21:50
Any more info on Miley? Does she actually try or just making some quick cash? I had her on my to-do list. Thanks.I have not seen her myself but have read 2 reports on her, both were more negative than positive.

JakeForTheWin
10-13-22, 22:22

I have been to Miley at Seventeen and she's alright. Lyn at Haven is tiny but booked up most of the time as she's only there on Mondays.I also have the same problem booking with lyn. Very attractive and petite Asian but also dislike the fact that she only works 1 day per week. I call her old reliable because you can never go wrong with a session with her. I haven't seen jazzy in the lineups as of late who was also a solid option.

ZzzBoy14
10-13-22, 22:38
BW -.

Sally. Speaks decent English, decent massage as she works on specific muscle groups. Allows UTC (top), nothing bottom. Only fingers though, no tongue. Slow release and buildup, was pretty great. Finished massage after.

Gave me a side hug as I was leaving, saying we know each other now, next time it will be more relaxing.Yep Sally is the go-to BW girl if you want to drain as much precum and semen from your body as possible. It's intense.

I have not seen her myself but have read 2 reports on her, both were more negative than positive.Oops I didn't do my homework. She has a terrible review in the Nuru thread. That's some $$ saved, phew.

OCJeeper
10-14-22, 02:34
King massage: went here and saw a hot mms. Got a decent skinny somewhat young (late 30's?) Asian lady. She took me upstairs to another place and it was just us. Thought I was going to score but throughout the massage, she kept her distance where I had zero chance of wandering. On the flip, she again strategically placed herself where I can't reach. 7/10 massage and didn't leave happy. This seems to be a legit place but mms was freaking hot. Too bad.

Edinger & Fairview: stopped by hear and got an average Asian lady mid 40's. Massage was 6/10. Allowed roaming and on flipped asked for FS. She wanted $180 and got down to $140. Not sure if FS is allowed here but she kept telling me to hurry after only 2 minutes of mish. No door just curtains and we were in the corner. She kept looking at the door and said no more after about 4 minutes of quiet banging since I couldn't be loud. WTF? Wouldn't give money back and mood was ruined. I wasn't going to make a scene about illegal activities so I left.

SH: first time here and got somewhat chubby lady. Was in room at the back where it was well lit and people kept walking by. Didn't even have a curtain, just some wooden wall that didn't even cover the whole door. Lots of people talking and whole environment was not relaxing. Surprisingly was able to get a handy even though the mood was all wrong. Decent massage but I'd prefer the bigger curtain rooms upstairs at BW.

I only monger about 6 times a year so these last 3 visits were disappointing. Hopefully I'll be able to get out once or twice more and end the year on a good note.

Mr Plumber
10-14-22, 07:53
Mr. P. pretty sure she said her name was LuLu, something double for sure, but not CoCo or YoYo, I'd have remembered that. She was washing the front window when I walked up at 10 AM sharp. She was tall ish, not fat, not a looker, probably late 30's to mid 40's, and gave a decent massage with a nice slow release. Guess that doesn't narrow it down too much. I'll have to go back and ask for her by that name and see what happens.Ah, definitely not Lucy if she was "tall-ish" as Lucy is very short. Cute! And short. Nice ass! And short. Tasty 'B' titties! And short. Sounds like Lulu is a new option (for me anyway) at Top 10 to explore. Thanks for the heads-up, Heartless!

HeadHunter1969
10-14-22, 11:37
Cany on 17th has the Viet DDs. HJ / CBJ place on the corner by a dentist. A bit expensive but you'll leave with a smile on your face. Hard as F to find anyone under 40-50 years old these days. Any Korean parlors out there?

I found one Thai lady in Costa Mesa, and 10 grannies.

Happy hunting.I love the chase and convenience of a good AMP, but when they start demanding $120+ (after 40-60 house fee) for mostly if not completely covered services, it makes the $200 hhr at a K-Girl agency look better and better. Guaranteed DFK, BBBJ, and DATY before the main course. A lot of them will finish with BBBJCIM. For $40 more than an AMP that offers "roaming" and maybe a CBJ? No brainer for me.

RedRoddddd
10-14-22, 15:38
Anybody try one of massage at a private residence?

2 popped up in GG. 1 Chinese on Waverly and one Latinas. Always tricky to keep it safe and sane.

SCJohn
10-14-22, 16:10

2 popped up in GG. 1 Chinese on Waverly and one Latinas. Always tricky to keep it safe and sane.I've done massages at private residences. With the ones that I've repeated; I've had girls cook me lunch, give me a manicure, had a drink, etc. Just do your homework and make sure she's legit.

AsianPussy
10-14-22, 18:07
Krystal's insta went down, so if you want to book her use her new insta:

https://www.instagram.com/krystal_n_company/

Mango Lvr
10-14-22, 18:30
I love the chase and convenience of a good AMP, but when they start demanding $120+ (after 40-60 house fee) for mostly if not completely covered services, it makes the $200 hhr at a K-Girl agency look better and better. Guaranteed DFK, BBBJ, and DATY before the main course. A lot of them will finish with BBBJCIM. For $40 more than an AMP that offers "roaming" and maybe a CBJ? No brainer for me.True, that.

PhilAShow
10-14-22, 19:57
L&L. Went to see Mia again. Wanted an hour but she stiffed me time even though I was keeping track. Fingers would trail and tease more since it was my 2nd time. Massage was ok. On flip I asked if she offered more, she wanted $$ for CFS, We settled for $. 2 for CBJ and DATY.

BW -.

Linda. Decent massage didn't seem to rush. Asked for UTC, we agreed on. 6 she finished the massage afterwards, which I liked.

SH -.

Helen. Decent massage, felt rushed tbh, but she was experienced and knew what she was doing. Sweaty UTC (top), HJ was a jackhammer, . 5 tip.

Happi - (next to cozy acu therapy).

Tiffany. Only provider that was there, super hole in the wall joint looks like. . 4 for hhr laid down on table. It sounded like another monger came in, and she took him to the next room, oiled up and massaged him real quick. Cleaned up and came to me after.I've had great experiences with Mia. I find her very sexy with a voice to match. Surprisingly she's at her best with that pretty face buried in the sheet, hands gripping the.

Sides of the table, with those store bought tits facing down as I pound that perfect round ass in doggie. She loves the dick. Because I'm a frequent flyer and get the.

Longtime customer discount I'm not paying $2 but she is hinting about the cost of infatuation. She's not a walk-in first time plop the money down provider. She likes some.

Rapport. Of course rapport has a $ sign on it somewhere. But I'll say if any AMP girl is worth a pair of Benjamins it might be Mia.

PhilAShow
10-14-22, 20:01

2 popped up in GG. 1 Chinese on Waverly and one Latinas. Always tricky to keep it safe and sane.There was one on the East end of Garden Grove that worked in her condo with a table on the front room. She was always ranting about being fired by one boss or another. She was a little crazy but menu was wide open. Anyone remember her?

WackingOff
10-14-22, 20:08
Lotus Day Spa, went about an hour before closing. . 4 + 1. 20. Probably overpriced since I did not expect to get this service.

I had no idea what to expect and went in blind. Got older Viet lady, belly pouch but got some nice tig ol bitties. Once it came for the turn, she said something with a heavy accent but assumed it was FS. She left the room with the door a jar, and came back to tell me to wrap the towel around me and followed her into the shower. Got on the table, got washed down and she took off her shorts and lifted her top. Proceeded to Polish the ole knob, full touching. Was able to get in between them soft mounds and finished on her chest. Found out she worked Friday and Sundays.

Happy hunting!

RedRoddddd
10-14-22, 22:20
There was one on the East end of Garden Grove that worked in her condo with a table on the front room. She was always ranting about being fired by one boss or another. She was a little crazy but menu was wide open. Anyone remember her?Was that the Asian by Beach and Chapman? Drove by and went to leave, crazy B chased my car down the street.

RedRoddddd
10-14-22, 22:24
Lotus Day Spa, went about an hour before closing. . 4 + 1. 20. Probably overpriced since I did not expect to get this service.

I had no idea what to expect and went in blind. Got older Viet lady, belly pouch but got some nice tig ol bitties. Once it came for the turn, she said something with a heavy accent but assumed it was FS. She left the room with the door a jar, and came back to tell me to wrap the towel around me and followed her into the shower. Got on the table, got washed down and she took off her shorts and lifted her top. Proceeded to Polish the ole knob, full touching. Was able to get in between them soft mounds and finished on her chest. Found out she worked Friday and Sundays.

Happy hunting!Check out Serenity on Beach. I usually keep my clothes on until I meet my masseuse. Could be Miss Saigon, could be her grandma. Get the table shower and the Camel slide. Girls rotate a lot. Never got the same girl twice. They send out the grannies first, if you complain or try to leave a sexy Sindy will come in.

Oc Amper
10-15-22, 11:09
I've had great experiences with Mia. I find her very sexy with a voice to match. Surprisingly she's at her best with that pretty face buried in the sheet, hands gripping the.

Sides of the table, with those store bought tits facing down as I pound that perfect round ass in doggie. She loves the dick. Because I'm a frequent flyer and get the.

Longtime customer discount I'm not paying $2 but she is hinting about the cost of infatuation. She's not a walk-in first time plop the money down provider. She likes some.

Rapport. Of course rapport has a $ sign on it somewhere. But I'll say if any AMP girl is worth a pair of Benjamins it might be Mia.$ abbreviations. I'd caution to not use them, as too many people don't use them properly or consistently.

In your case, you mention Mia might be worth a pair of Benjamins, implying in customary notation, $200 or 200 bucks. You abbreviate it as $2 which is not the proper abbreviation for 200 bucks.

$ - 100.

$$ - 200.

$$$ - 300.

$. 2 - 120.

Hadez
10-15-22, 11:15
Any K-agency as easy as just calling and getting an appointment? Seems I either need to buy my way in to a website or give up personal info.

It is a different beast I know but the chase in Tijuana leads to a all day fun trip in Mexico for $350.

Have spent a rediculous amount of money mongering in the last year. I wonder what I miss in these Kgirl. Then when it comes time to buy into a website or give someone my personal info I have so many other easy options I wonder why bother.

I am single with no wife or girlfriend. Not even a kid. Not even sure if my work would care if my info got out. It is just the point. They not showing us their real pics why should I give them my real info.

Their buisness model seems to work for them. If I can avoid the airplane cost I can get a all day Mexico loca for $250 plus whatever hotel I want to enjoy. Maybe we each just stick to what works for us.

I love the chase and convenience of a good AMP, but when they start demanding $120+ (after 40-60 house fee) for mostly if not completely covered services, it makes the $200 hhr at a K-Girl agency look better and better. Guaranteed DFK, BBBJ, and DATY before the main course. A lot of them will finish with BBBJCIM. For $40 more than an AMP that offers "roaming" and maybe a CBJ? No brainer for me.

OhheYandy
10-15-22, 12:28
I have not seen her myself but have read 2 reports on her, both were more negative than positive.Miley is a latina, on the smaller side. Not as petite as some of the asian ladies around. Just a standard AMP service. I've seen her twice. First time she was good enough for a repeat and one the second one she was very robotic even though she remembered me. (Brought up details and what we had talked about last time).

FrankSmith666
10-15-22, 14:27
Stopped by stars in orange on Thursday. Got a gal named Karla Latina MILF with big natural tits and big ass. Flat 1.40 for 30 minutes. It was cool she let me eat her ass, cowgirl doggy and finished me bare HJ / tit job. I would say she's in her mid to late 30's. If anyone has any info on other Latina shops, hit me up liking for a place that offers BBBJ and Greek. I'm kinda getting burnt out on happy in SA. Though Eva is a freak and is down for BBFS.

RayWalters
10-15-22, 15:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JustDee
10-15-22, 19:25

2 popped up in GG. 1 Chinese on Waverly and one Latinas. Always tricky to keep it safe and sane.I've only done this with two girls. One was a ad, but the other I had met at a Nuru shop and she told me to just come to her house and she would give me the same service unrushed. Eventually the Nuru one stopped charging me and it became more of a every other weekend.

SaltyDog
10-15-22, 19:38
I am just curious how many of us like to keep our ATFs to ourselves. I know that I personally have 2 ATFs at the moment that I see weekly that I do not say much about here, more because I don't want them to get so busy that I can't get in. Selfish I know. I have no problem posting negative or average reviews, and even good reviews for those that won't be in my ATF list.

I can say in my defense that I have built up a strong sense of comfort with these 2 and am pretty confident that I get extras that most do not. As always, it's a YMMV hobby.

I have grown to learn that these posts help me more in determining who I do NOT want to visit more than who is worth visiting.I'll bet you a dolla for a donut you found your atf from mongers that posted their atf LOL here. Just like all mongers that post a certain spot some of go there and say nice visit.

My guess is you have a lot more to learn lmaao.

BdsDavid
10-16-22, 00:33
Stopped by stars in orange on Thursday. Got a gal named Karla Latina MILF with big natural tits and big ass. Flat 1.40 for 30 minutes. It was cool she let me eat her ass, cowgirl doggy and finished me bare HJ / tit job. I would say she's in her mid to late 30's. If anyone has any info on other Latina shops, hit me up liking for a place that offers BBBJ and Greek. I'm kinda getting burnt out on happy in SA. Though Eva is a freak and is down for BBFS.Been there a couple times, but not recently. I assume + . 4 door fee. Last time I was there it was 1. 2- plus. 4.

RayWalters
10-16-22, 01:25
You couldn't be more wrong. I find most mongers here, frankly embarrassing. Like I said, I rarely use here or other sites to find a girl to go to, I use it to know who not to go to.

I'm sorry you found our site to be so traumatic, I have retired your user and refunded your subscription fee. Wait, we have no subscription fee, so just fuck off if we suck that bad.

A2

AverageJoeJohn
10-16-22, 08:34
Was she blonde?

AverageJoeJohn
10-16-22, 08:35
Stopped by stars in orange on Thursday. Got a gal named Karla Latina MILF with big natural tits and big ass. Flat 1.40 for 30 minutes. It was cool she let me eat her ass, cowgirl doggy and finished me bare HJ / tit job. I would say she's in her mid to late 30's. If anyone has any info on other Latina shops, hit me up liking for a place that offers BBBJ and Greek. I'm kinda getting burnt out on happy in SA. Though Eva is a freak and is down for BBFS.Was this girl Blonde? Think I've seen her before.

KammyMike
10-16-22, 10:35
Been there a couple times, but not recently. I assume + . 4 door fee. Last time I was there it was 1. 2- plus. 4.https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts

🌸10024;65039;128154;128171;128139;127800;127827;140 x 30 minutes 🌸128154;10024;65039;127800;127827;128171;10060;65039;10060;65039;10060;65039;latinas hot sexy curvaceous bodies and skinny ❌65039;127827;128154;10024;65039;127827;128154;127800;2️8419;9️8419;5️8419;0️8419; and (25).

Kinda want to try it myself.

Slammer6008
10-16-22, 17:49
You couldn't be more wrong. I find most mongers here, frankly embarrassing. Like I said, I rarely use here or other sites to find a girl to go to, I use it to know who not to go to.

I'm sorry you found our site to be so traumatic, I have retired your user and refunded your subscription fee. Wait, we have no subscription fee, so just fuck off if we suck that bad.

A2By By Ray Ray.

FrankSmith666
10-16-22, 18:59
Been there a couple times, but not recently. I assume + . 4 door fee. Last time I was there it was 1. 2- plus. 4.It was a flat 1. 49 for everything.

FrankSmith666
10-16-22, 19:00
Was this girl Blonde? Think I've seen her before.No blonde, dark hair gal. Name was Karla.

Lemonade1
10-16-22, 19:22
I've only done this with two girls. One was a ad, but the other I had met at a Nuru shop and she told me to just come to her house and she would give me the same service unrushed. Eventually the Nuru one stopped charging me and it became more of a every other weekend.Care to share to info of the nuru girl?

DarkRoomDaddy
10-17-22, 01:49
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts

🌸10024;65039;128154;128171;128139;127800;127827;140 x 30 minutes 🌸128154;10024;65039;127800;127827;128171;10060;65039;10060;65039;10060;65039;latinas hot sexy curvaceous bodies and skinny ❌65039;127827;128154;10024;65039;127827;128154;127800;2️8419;9️8419;5️8419;0️8419; and (25).

Kinda want to try it myself.Is Bedpages legit? I seemed to associate that with a troll, but maybe its a thing.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-17-22, 02:00
I'll bet you a dolla for a donut you found your atf from mongers that posted their atf LOL here. Just like all mongers that post a certain spot some of go there and say nice visit.

My guess is you have a lot more to learn lmaao.I have found my own special providers by old school methods (visiting random shops and paying for massages). But then I see some of their names here, and suddenly realized I was not alone in getting those special services. .

As I have said many times, this list seems to fixate on a few shops and providers. While there are many other shops off the radar worthy of a visit. It ain't rocket science or brain surgery. There are a number of women with vaginas who know how to put baby oil on their hand and do a little shake and rub, getting paid the same for 10 minutes of real work that their sister in the restaurant gets working all night.

I recommend more of an effort to TOFTT.

Then with more good providers known, that gives us more leverage to walk when these girls ask for 80 for what they were dong for 40 pre-pandemic. Yes, there is inflation for people who buy stuff, but these girls don't buy anything, and a inflation rate is more like 8%, not 100%.

JustDee
10-17-22, 02:44
Care to share to info of the nuru girl?I haven't spoke to her in like a year, and last I did she had mentioned settling down and walking away from this hobby. She changed her number often too so I would need to see if she even still uses the last one I had.

Grimmy23
10-17-22, 10:02
Is Bedpages legit? I seemed to associate that with a troll, but maybe its a thing.Yes, Bedpage is legit. It's one of several substitutes that popped up after backpage got busted and taken down by the feds. Basically an ad site with a lot of the normal MPs advertising on it, but I've found a couple of independents on there over the years too.

Jsan689
10-17-22, 12:55

2 popped up in GG. 1 Chinese on Waverly and one Latinas. Always tricky to keep it safe and sane.Interested in the Latina one.

BigFish999
10-17-22, 16:01
I have found my own special providers by old school methods (visiting random shops and paying for massages). But then I see some of their names here, and suddenly realized I was not alone in getting those special services. .

As I have said many times, this list seems to fixate on a few shops and providers. While there are many other shops off the radar worthy of a visit. It ain't rocket science or brain surgery. There are a number of women with vaginas who know how to put baby oil on their hand and do a little shake and rub, getting paid the same for 10 minutes of real work that their sister in the restaurant gets working all night.

I recommend more of an effort to TOFTT.

Then with more good providers known, that gives us more leverage to walk when these girls ask for 80 for what they were dong for 40 pre-pandemic. Yes, there is inflation for people who buy stuff, but these girls don't buy anything, and a inflation rate is more like 8%, not 100%.100% agreed! I remember when BWood was a normal parlor back in 2018, I had to ask if they can massage more my legs and they said NO, I remember that the common room area was big with lots of female costumers, but suddenly somepne TOFTT and made 1 out of the 6 providers crossed the line, she became very famous here, and the place ended up being a high quality jewel in 2019, now BW monopoly has destroyed its own quality and became expensive, w providers asking upfront .6 for rushed HJ, when before it had 20 min of good play.

We should push our legit providers to secretly cross the line, they don't know the game and they will lower the prices.

Member #6470
10-18-22, 02:30
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts/all-oc-beach-cities-to-brea/22568238.html

In town visiting and wondering if anyone has any info on CHow?

Edit: I'll answer my own post. Horrible. On the phone she stated 350/hr. Ended up being 20 mins tops for a half assed massage and a few minutes of a HJ w/no ending. Wanted a ridiculous amount for more on the menu. Stay away from this scam.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-18-22, 10:12
100% agreed! I remember when BWood was a normal parlor back in 2018, I had to ask if they can massage more my legs and they said NO, I remember that the common room area was big with lots of female costumers, but suddenly somepne TOFTT and made 1 out of the 6 providers crossed the line, she became very famous here, and the place ended up being a high quality jewel in 2019, now BW monopoly has destroyed its own quality and became expensive, w providers asking upfront .6 for rushed HJ, when before it had 20 min of good play.

We should push our legit providers to secretly cross the line, they don't know the game and they will lower the prices.It would be great if we could train girls at other shops in the best of the over-hyped shops. The BW ass tease, the SH energetic massage and fresh faces, the solid wood walls and doors of Oasis, the shower available in Air, etc. This would create competition for the arrogant shops, and provide us with more options.

LngTimeMongr
10-18-22, 12:45
OMG I completely forgot the chick that had the 3 holes open at f&c. Is she still there? I think its linda right? Is she still around?

Emve1
10-18-22, 13:31
OMG I completely forgot the chick that had the 3 holes open at f&c. Is she still there? I think its linda right? Is she still around?Yes, it's Lucy.

Art DutchMan
10-18-22, 14:04
Ever since my ATF left the business, I haven't had a nice dish of Sushi for a month or so. Any suggestions?

Nachoooo
10-18-22, 21:28
Has a couple dollars burning up my pocket so I decided to take one got the team and it failed miserably.

Wanted to just try random girls.

LePalace-Emily maybe like 50 yrs old Asian whom weights about 100 lbs with 0 anything body wise, massage was 4 out of 10, she asked me to flip over straight went for the shaft, told her no thank you. Gave her $10 tip and requested $10 more which I said next time.

Drove down where I saw Lucky Massage, went in and paid for 30 minutes, got Amy whom is about 60 years and 150 lbs, this was by far the worst, gave me a very dry massage which I think it's the oil that feels very nasty, had me turn over after rubbing my back and was massaging all around my chest and nothing went up on my end, she asked if I wanted more I said no thank and gave her $10 and walked away.

Drove down to Lucy at F&C and dumped my load on her.

Waste of money except for Lucy that never fails as a back up.

BdsDavid
10-18-22, 22:27
It was a flat 1. 49 for everything.Cool. Thanks.

Heartless Jay
10-18-22, 23:17
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts/all-oc-beach-cities-to-brea/22568238.html

In town visiting and wondering if anyone has any info on CHow?

Edit: I'll answer my own post. Horrible. On the phone she stated 350/hr. Ended up being 20 mins tops for a half assed massage and a few minutes of a HJ w/no ending. Wanted a ridiculous amount for more on the menu. Stay away from this scam.Seriously hot body. Were those at least her real photos?

Slammer6008
10-19-22, 01:02
Ever since my ATF left the business, I haven't had a nice dish of Sushi for a month or so. Any suggestions?We're was the Sushi located? I'm.

JoseMarcus225
10-19-22, 10:01
Has a couple dollars burning up my pocket so I decided to take one got the team and it failed miserably.

Wanted to just try random girls.

LePalace-Emily maybe like 50 yrs old Asian whom weights about 100 lbs with 0 anything body wise, massage was 4 out of 10, she asked me to flip over straight went for the shaft, told her no thank you. Gave her $10 tip and requested $10 more which I said next time.

Drove down where I saw Lucky Massage, went in and paid for 30 minutes, got Amy whom is about 60 years and 150 lbs, this was by far the worst, gave me a very dry massage which I think it's the oil that feels very nasty, had me turn over after rubbing my back and was massaging all around my chest and nothing went up on my end, she asked if I wanted more I said no thank and gave her $10 and walked away.

Drove down to Lucy at F&C and dumped my load on her.

Waste of money except for Lucy that never fails as a back up.New to the game where is F&C.

OcHobby949
10-19-22, 12:52
LF 112 - talent pool isn't the same as (closed 109) but they are open. I saw a 20-something skinny viet. Nuru (no bottom access) . 45 + $. 2 HE. Wouldn't revisit.

Haven in SA. The sketchiest neighborhood. Saw Adalyn (20-something Latina). . 45 + $. 2 HE. "Nuru" without bottom access. Wouldn't revisit.

Next stop. Rainbow Tustin.

Slammer6008
10-19-22, 13:05
New to the game where is F&C.I would like to know also what it stands for and blah blah blah blah. Who should I ask for?

LC310
10-19-22, 14:46
New to the game where is F&C.Google "Alaskan Fish & Chips" and in the same mini-mall on Westminster Boulevard in Westminster, CA is Foot Reflexology - +17148998788.

Lucy is the best option there. 50 something Chinese woman, but always made up with fake eyelashes, tight dress, and has a pair of nice fake tits. She will do whatever you want, condoms optional, and do it with a smile on her face. She is earnest and wants to make you happy. The place is a dump and privacy is lacking. It is an experience and you will get your bag drained. $40 + $80 ($100 if you feel generous or get drained twice).

Ggwrx11
10-19-22, 15:55
Went to happy next to the bakery on Warner. Didn't bother asking for a name. All I wanted was some head action. Provider was the better looking one out of three and appeared to be less older than two other grannies. No massage. Told her what I wanted and she lifted one finger. Took out three Jackson's and left them on the table. Hat was applied and finished without being pressured. Anyone else worth seeing here?

Caribe
10-19-22, 16:14
Google "Alaskan Fish & Chips" and in the same mini-mall on Westminster Boulevard in Westminster, CA is Foot Reflexology - +17148998788.

Lucy is the best option there. 50 something Chinese woman, but always made up with fake eyelashes, tight dress, and has a pair of nice fake tits. She will do whatever you want, condoms optional, and do it with a smile on her face. She is earnest and wants to make you happy. The place is a dump and privacy is lacking. It is an experience and you will get your bag drained. $40 + $80 ($100 if you feel generous or get drained twice).More like late 60 something plus. A former, who was her good friend said she was in her early 60's a couple years ago. I didn't believe her. Too low!
That doesn’t mean she’s not a good option, tho.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-19-22, 17:03
More like late 60 something plus. A former, who was her good friend said she was in her early 60's a couple years ago. I didn't believe her. Too low!
That doesnt mean shes not a good option, tho.I guess mongers are providing this senior citizen a living wage since she can't get social security.

FrankSmith666
10-19-22, 19:51
Went to happy next to the bakery on Warner. Didn't bother asking for a name. All I wanted was some head action. Provider was the better looking one out of three and appeared to be less older than two other grannies. No massage. Told her what I wanted and she lifted one finger. Took out three Jackson's and left them on the table. Hat was applied and finished without being pressured. Anyone else worth seeing here?Eva or Lisa.

Danny2
10-19-22, 20:20
Krystal's insta went down, so if you want to book her use her new insta:

https://www.instagram.com/krystal_n_company/The only one I see from her stable is Trysh and she looks nothing like her pictures. Idk if she has lost weight, but she was fat.

The first time was very good, felt like she was totally into it. The next time around, it was rushed. Only see her twice did not go back to see her.

Krystal never disappoints.

MMacFly
10-19-22, 21:29
Clean place. Full door on the room but lots of traffic in the lobby / hallway and walls are thin. Asked for Mary but she was busy so got Rose. I would say early to mid 50's. Very pleasant attitude. Nice body and cute. She has her hair dyed lighter. Chinese. 60/ hr and left 60 tip. Good massage and got the full hour. Allowed me to pull out her boobs and touch over the clothes downstairs. Nice HJ finish. Would repeat.

YouMeToYou
10-20-22, 15:33
LF 112 - talent pool isn't the same as (closed 109) but they are open. I saw a 20-something skinny viet. Nuru (no bottom access) . 45 + $. 2 HE. Wouldn't revisit.

Haven in SA. The sketchiest neighborhood. Saw Adalyn (20-something Latina). . 45 + $. 2 HE. "Nuru" without bottom access. Wouldn't revisit.

Next stop. Rainbow Tustin.Is it IG lakeforest_chiro?

Nestal
10-20-22, 16:09
Royal Massage in Cypress (Valley View / Ball).

Stopped by for a massage, walked in and asked for 30 minutes massage. Waited about 5-10 minutes before going to a room. No door, just curtain. Got a great massage, but no flip and no extras. I've seen mixed reports here about the places in Cypress, so maybe it's more difficult to get extras these days. Overall not disappointed by the experience since it was an excellent massage, but clearly YMMV with the extras here.

AlCapone2006
10-20-22, 19:20

Stopped by for a massage, walked in and asked for 30 minutes massage. Waited about 5-10 minutes before going to a room. No door, just curtain. Got a great massage, but no flip and no extras. I've seen mixed reports here about the places in Cypress, so maybe it's more difficult to get extras these days. Overall not disappointed by the experience since it was an excellent massage, but clearly YMMV with the extras here.I always got my cock sucked here. Total $60 plus $100 and tits and Bush play.

AlCapone2006
10-20-22, 19:22
Anyone one else here that gives lucy quality work LOL.Best deal in town beside. Whale spa. They cost $120 for granny's.

AlCapone2006
10-20-22, 19:26
Went back for Cindy. Busy. Waste of time got a girl named Sally or Sarah. OK massage. Just HJ no tit play or BJ.

AlCapone2006
10-20-22, 19:30
Sunshine spa in Cm got raided. What about 440? Anyone been there? I got a girl named Minie. Viet or Chinese gal. But tits, she was standing by the front entrance of plaza. Pulled me into Sunny spas old rooms. $140 for bareback everything. Late 30's. Cute ass.

BdsDavid
10-20-22, 22:17
Next stop. Rainbow Tustin.I went there some time ago, originally because they were cheaper then the other places. Now they are all about the same. I've been to several different Tustin locations. Most are pretty much the same HE. One legit AMP, no HE.

One location in Tustin (several months ago) ask me how much I wanted to tip. I usually hold up five fingers and they agree. One time she brought in 2 more hands, for an extra. 5.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-21-22, 05:40
Best deal in town beside. Whale spa. They cost $120 for granny's.I call this place Moby Dick because I feel like Captain Ahab looking for Whale Spa over and over with my harpoon loaded and ready to fire. But can't find it. But they won't elude me forever no matter how hard they try to avoid taking my money. When I finally find this place, it won't be me who shouts "thar she blows"!

DarkRoomDaddy
10-21-22, 05:43

Stopped by for a massage, walked in and asked for 30 minutes massage. Waited about 5-10 minutes before going to a room. No door, just curtain. Got a great massage, but no flip and no extras. I've seen mixed reports here about the places in Cypress, so maybe it's more difficult to get extras these days. Overall not disappointed by the experience since it was an excellent massage, but clearly YMMV with the extras here.Never got anything more than legit here. But it's a decent legit.

Grimmy23
10-21-22, 11:02

Stopped by for a massage, walked in and asked for 30 minutes massage. Waited about 5-10 minutes before going to a room. No door, just curtain. Got a great massage, but no flip and no extras. I've seen mixed reports here about the places in Cypress, so maybe it's more difficult to get extras these days. Overall not disappointed by the experience since it was an excellent massage, but clearly YMMV with the extras here.Royal is a pure legit place. They've never offered extras. New Spa down the street on Ball / Walker does HJ and the girls don't resist if you pull their top up and pants down. It's nothing special with meh looking girls, but decent massage and tug for 40 + 40.

OcHobby949
10-21-22, 11:57
I went there some time ago, originally because they were cheaper then the other places. Now they are all about the same. I've been to several different Tustin locations. Most are pretty much the same HE. One legit AMP, no HE.

One location in Tustin (several months ago) ask me how much I wanted to tip. I usually hold up five fingers and they agree. One time she brought in 2 more hands, for an extra. 5.How's the talent at Rainbow? Any place in Tustin have better talent than the others?

OcHobby949
10-21-22, 12:00
Is it IG lakeforest_chiro?I couldn't tell you. IDK. Perhaps someone else can confirm. I was a "walk-in".

Ayylmao6969
10-21-22, 13:33
I couldn't tell you. IDK. Perhaps someone else can confirm. I was a "walk-in".LF106.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru.starz/

LF 109.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru_lake_forest_/

https://www.instagram.com/massage_center_202/

Brea Spa sister spa to 109.

https://www.instagram.com/breaspa1221/

LF112.

https://www.instagram.com/lakeforest_chiro/

Edit: Unrelated to the post, but I'm now a senior member. That's right regular members I'm better than you!

AlCapone2006
10-21-22, 14:19
Royal is a pure legit place. They've never offered extras. New Spa down the street on Ball / Walker does HJ and the girls don't resist if you pull their top up and pants down. It's nothing special with meh looking girls, but decent massage and tug for 40 + 40.If they are rubbing and tugging. Then it's not legit IMO. Just because they didn't suck your stinky cock whilst others do. Doesn't mean they don't offer. Sorry Charlie.

BdsDavid
10-21-22, 15:13
How's the talent at Rainbow? Any place in Tustin have better talent than the others?I thought that they were all pretty similar.

If I was going to go to one today, I think I would pick the one on 17th in Tustin's French Quarter, although they did try to up-sell to 2 girls.

LC310
10-21-22, 17:10
LF106.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru.starz/

LF 109.

https://www.instagram.com/nuru_lake_forest_/

https://www.instagram.com/massage_center_202/

Brea Spa sister spa to 109.

https://www.instagram.com/breaspa1221/

LF112.

https://www.instagram.com/lakeforest_chiro/

Edit: Unrelated to the post, but I'm now a senior member. That's right regular members I'm better than you!Thanks for the great informative post.

WayDownThere
10-21-22, 18:22
After my unicorn disappeared last month, the AMP owner recommended to me another new girl at one of her other AMPs nearby on the same street. Took me a couple of attempts, but I finally got her. Viet girl with long dyed blonde hair. Attractive face, with a tight dress showcasing her big twins and round behind. She seemed friendly and warm, so I decided to stay and try her out. She took me to "her" room, #4 of 4 rooms, where she proceeded to change out the sheet and towels in front of me. So I know everything was clean.

1 or 2 other mongers came after me even though it was near closing time; so it's a busy place. Thus, she had to leave the room a couple of times before she started to service me. But when she started, I promptly touched and caressed her smooth-skinned legs when she was standing at my head. No objection; so game on. She was quite talkative, but in a conversational and friendly way, and we talked throughout the session. Her massage was surprisingly skillful. Her hands were quite strong, even at the end of a long day. I continued to roam her legs and up to her ass OTC whenever she was near, without resistance.

On the flip, she softly asked what I wanted. I asked what she was willing to do. She said either with her mouth or hands. We negotiated and agreed on the price for BJ. Another monger came in, and she left the room to greet him. Came back and put a cover on my boy. I asked if she could do it without the cover, but was unsuccessful. Then I asked her to disrobe, which she complied. Off came the dress, revealing two big beautiful man-made girls, which I gently feasted several times. The panties stayed on, but a very hot body, gorgeous T&A. Got me hard right away.

This girl had excellent CBJ skills. I've had BJs where the MT only did it for a minute then switched over to hand jacking. Not this girl! She kept at it without switching over to her hands. She did it standing up and then climbed on the table and continued. My hands roamed from her breasts to UTC but FOV, not inside. I finally stopped her and took the cover off, because it desensitized me too much to come, and asked her to use her hands. She continued to look at me, smiling, and making eye contact while HJ'ing me, and I took the opportunity to feast on her beautiful tits some more. Didn't take long for me to pop after that.

She told me she's only been working there for a month. She usually only offers HJ, and only provides more to someone she really liked, but no FS. She seems maybe in early 30's; not sure. I really enjoyed her and her service, so will definitely repeat. The downside is this AMP is very visible in its shopping center, so there is a walk of shame factor.

Regular contributors who are interested in a good massage with topless HE (she does not do FS), PM me for her name and other details. Also, the owner informed me of her FS AMP and the names of 2 girls there. Those who I traded PMs with before will automatically get a response.

YouMeToYou
10-21-22, 18:36
How's the talent at Rainbow? Any place in Tustin have better talent than the others?Have tried Rainbow dozens time, never saw any granny. All girls younger compared to other AMP. Menu is limited at least for me. HJ vd top access. Tried Panda in Tustin twice. Always granny with attitude.

MassageTourist
10-22-22, 15:48
The only one I know of is Havana in Downey. They have white, Asian, Latina, sometimes even Indian. They're all born and raised in the USA girls there. It's not cheap though - 64 house for an hour and 160 for nuru. My last visit there I saw Gemma who's a thick white girl. I always thought service there was standard 160 tip for nuru and HJ finish, but she suggested that everything is on the table there for the right tip. Gemma was outgoing and gave good service, but a little large for my tastes. For the most part at Havana you can always expect a young hottie girl next door type and that's what you're paying prime dollar for. Too expensive to be a regular stop though.Is she close to her photos on IG? She has a different name in Palms right?

MassageTourist
10-22-22, 17:15
Hello all,

I've been lurking and researching a ton here but never really contributed yet. I've been mongering for a couple of years now but not very regular. A lot of the ladies I've gone to have moved on / changed names / retired. I remember a Julia who had her own apartment, a European who did a great massage and a flip that simulated sex but just using her hands and a very natural moan to get you in the mood. I've also gone to Krystal before her prices went up. She gives a legit massage but just too expensive these days. I can also vouch for Toya who is a legit massage therapist and jerks you off as part of her routine.

All that said, I'm here to share my current list of experiences. Just for background, I really try not to monger unless I'm really itching and desperate. I usually just go for a wank and the urge goes away. But sometimes, you do need a woman's touch. I've started waxing my privates for hygienic purposes and have gone to legit estheticians for it. Me getting an erection always made me feel awkward about it but they were always pros. I went on to search for providers who offer waxing with release. I found a couple AMPs that provided waxing. One is Softly Massage. Lady who did the waxing is the one always on the ig stories. She uses wax strips which I do not like, as I prefer hot wax like what estheticians use. She did offer HJ after so I guess it was fine. Wouldn't come back. Then I found LBC in Garden Grove, pretty similar experience to Softly and I wouldn't return. Maybe worse experience cause when I got there, the place was closed and the lady / owner was probably just buying the products because it took her 20 minutes to get there. Also used wax strips and may have even burned my scrotum.

Then I found Palms. Luna / France is the one who does waxing and also runs the place. Havana is the sister spot. Everyone else has provided feedback about these places so I don't need to repeat them because they are mostly spot on. I do like Luna / France because she is a licensed esthetician and knows what she's doing. I am now a regular for waxing but sometimes she gets so busy or unavailable and is pretty frustrating when I can't find the right schedule to meet with her. She also does a great nuru which I do recommend. The place used to have younger girls but it looks like they got fired for maybe up-pricing their services. Too bad because they were the prettiest girls I've seen to provide nuru. I've also seen Bubbles / Lorena and Gabby.

Another stunner I've been with is Rae from Only Relaxation. Pretty pricey, Palms / Havana price range but man she was really pretty. Thai / British mix as she had a deep English accent but not sure if she was hamming it up for customers.

I'm not sure if I gave good details or if it was a good field report but that's all I got.

Now I do have a question and am kinda itching today for a nice massage with some extra stuff. Where can I go for GND type women who give decent massages and release with a chance of BJ or FS? Also would like it to not be too pricey if that's even possible these days. My body is sore from working out and would love a soothing massage but also would like some release.

Thanks for reading.

Member #6470
10-22-22, 17:34
Seriously hot body. Were those at least her real photos?Not her in the photos either, but she was a slim Chinese girl.

Undftdaddctn
10-22-22, 18:14
Anyone ever had bleu or Luna at havana. Worth the damage?

What is the damage.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-22-22, 21:20
If they are rubbing and tugging. Then it's not legit IMO. Just because they didn't suck your stinky cock whilst others do. Doesn't mean they don't offer. Sorry Charlie.Can you reveal which girl blew you in your report, so we can form a line tomorrow morning? I have gone morning and night and not even a tease.

P.S. I heard his dick smells like a piña colada, but I haven't sniffed anyone's dick, so I defer to your greater experience.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-22-22, 21:23
After my unicorn disappeared last month, the AMP owner recommended to me another new girl at one of her other AMPs nearby on the same street. Took me a couple of attempts, but I finally got her. Viet girl with long dyed blonde hair. Attractive face, with a tight dress showcasing her big twins and round behind. She seemed friendly and warm, so I decided to stay and try her out. She took me to "her" room, #4 of 4 rooms, where she proceeded to change out the sheet and towels in front of me. So I know everything was clean.

1 or 2 other mongers came after me even though it was near closing time; so it's a busy place. Thus, she had to leave the room a couple of times before she started to service me. But when she started, I promptly touched and caressed her smooth-skinned legs when she was standing at my head. No objection; so game on. She was quite talkative, but in a conversational and friendly way, and we talked throughout the session. Her massage was surprisingly skillful. Her hands were quite strong, even at the end of a long day. I continued to roam her legs and up to her ass OTC whenever she was near, without resistance.

On the flip, she softly asked what I wanted. I asked what she was willing to do. She said either with her mouth or hands. We negotiated and agreed on the price for BJ. Another monger came in, and she left the room to greet him. Came back and put a cover on my boy. I asked if she could do it without the cover, but was unsuccessful. Then I asked her to disrobe, which she complied. Off came the dress, revealing two big beautiful man-made girls, which I gently feasted several times. The panties stayed on, but a very hot body, gorgeous T&A. Got me hard right away..Sounds good. What is the name of the place and / or address?

DarkRoomDaddy
10-23-22, 06:24
Royal is a pure legit place. They've never offered extras. New Spa down the street on Ball / Walker does HJ and the girls don't resist if you pull their top up and pants down. It's nothing special with meh looking girls, but decent massage and tug for 40 + 40.Didn't you or someone mention before that Cypress has cracked down on their MP's and tried to make the endings non-happy? Why does the idea of some mongers having some fun, and some girls making money seem to offend so many cities? TGFW (thank god for Westminster).

Grimmy23
10-23-22, 11:58
Is she close to her photos on IG? She has a different name in Palms right?I'm not sure what Gemma goes by at Palms. She doesn't look like the pics that Havana posts of her. She's not a small girl. Pretty thick actually. Not ugly but not one most people would pick out of a lineup. She's the only one I've never had there who opened up the menu and basically implied that everything was available for the right tip. I had always thought if Havana as a standardized HJ only service where everyone asks for the same tip. I don't know if this is new or if it's just a few select gir, s who are offering more. It's pricey though. I'm not sure I'd go back to Gemma. In the past when I've been to Havana I paid the premium price for what I considered a higher quality lineup of girls, and Gemma doesn't clear that bar for me.

FrankReynolds
10-23-22, 12:16
I'm not sure what Gemma goes by at Palms. She doesn't look like the pics that Havana posts of her. She's not a small girl. Pretty thick actually. Not ugly but not one most people would pick out of a lineup. She's the only one I've never had there who opened up the menu and basically implied that everything was available for the right tip. I had always thought if Havana as a standardized HJ only service where everyone asks for the same tip. I don't know if this is new or if it's just a few select gir, s who are offering more. It's pricey though. I'm not sure I'd go back to Gemma. In the past when I've been to Havana I paid the premium price for what I considered a higher quality lineup of girls, and Gemma doesn't clear that bar for me.Same experience. She's cool and a freak but not a looker.

Luna is a hot slim thick Latina babe, late 20's. Worth seeing once, not really sensual or any chemistry and don't think any extras because she's married, but worth checking once. She owns Havana and used to own Palms.

Haven't seen Bleu.

WayDownThere
10-23-22, 16:03
Sounds good. What is the name of the place and / or address?I've been reading posts on this forum for quite some time. I see posts giving names of specific girls and where they work, followed by reports of increased traffic to those AMPs. Tons of forum readers and lurkers. But many take but don't give, and when they see a post detailing a good experience with a hottie MT and AMP xyz, they line up to ring the bell. BFF is a recently example of getting too much highlight. MHF, F&C are other examples. Other places shut down due to too much attention from LE. Then there are numerous posts on BW, SH, F&C, with specific names, etc, driving up interest and their perceived value. And folks wonder why the BW women started to demand unreasonable prices.

I restarted posting my experiences to pay back what I have benefited from other contributors. But I don't want to be responsible for getting an AMP too much unwanted attention. I share names of the AMP (s) and girls of my experience, but only via PM and to those I've read their posts to see if they can be discreet. So DRD, if you're interested and can refrain from publicly disclosing the name of the AMP and the girl, then send me a PM. A decent massage and HJ can be had; anything more is not guaranteed and YMMV.

WayDownThere
10-23-22, 16:13
Saw an ad in Craigslist / Orange County / Services / Beauty for Grand Opening of GASI Spa & Massage on Westminster Blvd across from CKB. So decided to go there and scope it out couple of days ago. The front door faces the street, but it also has a side / back door to the left of the shop. Went in the front door and was greeted by a Viet woman. About a 7 on looks and maybe mid to late 30's. Not overweight, but a little large frame. Talked to her awhile. She seemed nice and tried hard to persuade me to come in and try out her "hands. " She said there was one other MT there who is older than her. Afterward, I asked, "so you use hands only and nothing else?" to which she replied "what else should I use?" I said "your mouth. " And she asked "what do you mean?" So I said "If you don't understand, then there's no reason for me to come in. " I then left.

I wasn't sure if she was playing innocent or it's a jack shack only. Also, she wasn't bad looking, but a little too large frame for me – I'm more interested in slim / spinner type. I did the recon, but decided not to take one for the team.

So why bother posting then? In case another monger decides to TOFTT based on the info above, as we all have different tastes and interests, and willingness to try. Or someone can share if they've visited this place.

AsianPussy
10-23-22, 17:59
The only one I see from her stable is Trysh and she looks nothing like her pictures. Idk if she has lost weight, but she was fat.

The first time was very good, felt like she was totally into it. The next time around, it was rushed. Only see her twice did not go back to see her.

Krystal never disappoints.Trish now goes by Kris and she lost weight and had a little work done including blond hair. She def went from a 7 to a 8. 5, I strongly recommend her as I did before when I saw her 2 years ago.

The other one I like now from Krystal's team is Gigi the MILF. She's a little older but still younger then me (probably 40), and only charges $200 for an hour. The older ones are always a little dirty and she didn't fail to deliver.

Smokin Gun
10-24-22, 02:03
Took a short break from my business trip here to see Andie. She didn't disappoint. I got 45 min of slow, sensual, and soft edging. She followed my instructions by lightly tickling me wherever I wanted. First I was face down, then on all fours, and then face up to end. Fondled her 1/2" long dark nipples. Too bad I wasn't allowed to suck on them. Ended up finishing all over her hands and between her fingers.

ACapp
10-24-22, 03:24
Same experience. She's cool and a freak but not a looker.

Luna is a hot slim thick Latina babe, late 20's. Worth seeing once, not really sensual or any chemistry and don't think any extras because she's married, but worth checking once. She owns Havana and used to own Palms.

Haven't seen Bleu.Didn't vibe w Bleu much. Lackluster massage, bare minimum "nuru" before a mechanical standing HJ. Was already walking away to get a towel mid crescendo. Huge pet peeve.

Haven't seen Sahira there in a while but she was great. Lebanese / Mexican, A little on the thick side, but great personality and skilled at what she does. I'd repeat.

Elle was ok. An all American girl. Probably a lot of people's fave, but I was put off by how much she said she doesn't like being touched. Because she's "ticklish".

First one I ever saw there was Melanie. I was lucky to see her once, and then she left Havana. Anyone seen her elsewhere recently? What a killer.

Sound7
10-24-22, 13:24
With demanding upfront tip the quality is lagging the precovid period. Higher price does not improve quality just inflation. Demand drops with high prices and shopping starts. BW and others are in the same cycle of money making.

Massage stores closing unless more qualified MT available.

Took a short break from my business trip here to see Andie. She didn't disappoint. I got 45 min of slow, sensual, and soft edging. She followed my instructions by lightly tickling me wherever I wanted. First I was face down, then on all fours, and then face up to end. Fondled her 1/2" long dark nipples. Too bad I wasn't allowed to suck on them. Ended up finishing all over her hands and between her fingers.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-24-22, 15:09
With demanding upfront tip the quality is lagging the precovid period. Higher price does not improve quality just inflation. Demand drops with high prices and shopping starts. BW and others are in the same cycle of money making.

Massage stores closing unless more qualified MT available.China has drastically cut down on exit visas. They seem to be walling themselves in. I have seen YouTube videos showing people trying to board flights out having their passports cut up, or having green cards seized. So the supply of new Chinese workers is probably reduced to a trickle. When they get a new girl, its probably a girl who got fired down the street. If this continues, we can watch our providers grow into old age, and / or get some Vietnamese or Philipono talent coming in.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-24-22, 15:15
I've been reading posts on this forum for quite some time. I see posts giving names of specific girls and where they work, followed by reports of increased traffic to those AMPs. Tons of forum readers and lurkers. But many take but don't give, and when they see a post detailing a good experience with a hottie MT and AMP xyz, they line up to ring the bell. BFF is a recently example of getting too much highlight. MHF, F&C are other examples. Other places shut down due to too much attention from LE. Then there are numerous posts on BW, SH, F&C, with specific names, etc, driving up interest and their perceived value. And folks wonder why the BW women started to demand unreasonable prices.

I restarted posting my experiences to pay back what I have benefited from other contributors. But I don't want to be responsible for getting an AMP too much unwanted attention. I share names of the AMP (s) and girls of my experience, but only via PM and to those I've read their posts to see if they can be discreet. So DRD, if you're interested and can refrain from publicly disclosing the name of the AMP and the girl, then send me a PM. A decent massage and HJ can be had; anything more is not guaranteed and YMMV.Regarding inflation and over-hyped shops. I totally agree with you. Some shops get a lot of attention and others of similar quality get no attention. The best strategy is to diversify your shops, and for people to share new shops with excellent service. To some extent its a zero sum game. If you are going to Harbor Spa then you are not going to Top10. By spreading around our $, no shop gets too full of themselves. If a girl sits around half the day without customers, maybe she will think twice before demanding 60-80 for a 35-45 job.

If I have intel to provide, should I only give it to my known pals then, or should I continue to share it in the spirit that almost everyone else does?

OCRanger
10-24-22, 15:45
Trish now goes by Kris and she lost weight and had a little work done including blond hair. She def went from a 7 to a 8. 5, I strongly recommend her as I did before when I saw her 2 years ago.

The other one I like now from Krystal's team is Gigi the MILF. She's a little older but still younger then me (probably 40), and only charges $200 for an hour. The older ones are always a little dirty and she didn't fail to deliver.Krystal used to charge $100 tip for 1 hr nuru before COVID. $200 plus room fee is too much.

Sr1941
10-24-22, 19:04
Krystal used to charge $100 tip for 1 hr nuru before COVID. $200 plus room fee is too much.Agreed, Krystal's massages are top notch. But she gained the COVID 15 and her face is meh. No extras and always has an excuse when you try for below the belt access.

OcHobby949
10-24-22, 19:46
Name = didn't bother asking.

Asian / over 30 / pudgy.

Nude HE = . 40 + $. 2.

Won't bother going back.

I've had a bad run of HE. Women are eh and the prices are high. I think it's time for a break.

YouMeToYou
10-24-22, 20:00

Asian / over 30 / pudgy.

Nude HE = . 40 + $. 2.

Won't bother going back.

I've had a bad run of HE. Women are eh and the prices are high. I think it's time for a break.I have been regular to Rainbow Tustin. Girl might change but damage is always same. . 4 + . 6 for topless HJ. Know only 1 name juju. There are others but haven't came across a pudgy one though.

AlCapone2006
10-24-22, 20:02

Asian / over 30 / pudgy.

Nude HE = . 40 + $. 2.

Won't bother going back.

I've had a bad run of HE. Women are eh and the prices are high. I think it's time for a break.That place off of red hill usually has hot ones.

So total $160 for FS. ??

AlCapone2006
10-24-22, 20:16
Wm. 5 Star massage should be called 1 star due to the ugliness of the girls. Just curtains and the girl and her friend was yapping thru the massage, big turn off. If late 40's and Tall giant Asian women are your type. Then go here. It's off of Brookhurst past Bolsa on the right. $40 for half ass massage then the flip. Asked how much. She said $50 for tit and HJ. I was already hard so I went for it. Little tit sucking. Won't repeat.

Cindy from Happy feet works at Massage 2018, in the Bolsa Wm shopping, 2nd floor. She raised her prices to $90 for tit play and BJ. Won't repeat. She is in her late 40's. Not sloppy BJ like she did before. Any nasty ones besides Lucy that is actually under 35?

AlCapone2006
10-24-22, 20:18
Didn't vibe w Bleu much. Lackluster massage, bare minimum "nuru" before a mechanical standing HJ. Was already walking away to get a towel mid crescendo. Huge pet peeve.

Haven't seen Sahira there in a while but she was great. Lebanese / Mexican, A little on the thick side, but great personality and skilled at what she does. I'd repeat.

Elle was ok. An all American girl. Probably a lot of people's fave, but I was put off by how much she said she doesn't like being touched. Because she's "ticklish".

First one I ever saw there was Melanie. I was lucky to see her once, and then she left Havana. Anyone seen her elsewhere recently? What a killer.What are the prices for each girl? Was there FS or just HJ?

AlCapone2006
10-24-22, 20:51
Went here. It's off of Ward and Bolsa.

Another disappointment. Only $30 for the hour but she only spent 25 minutes on hand job and barely titty play. Skinny Chinese girl named Lisa. Won't repeat. Not much of tease. Too bad because it was private room and had mirror on the wall. There's a place down the street that offers best service. Total $170 w the house fee included. Mid 30's Chinese girls. Pm me.

Gulongitlog
10-24-22, 21:17
Went to Supphatra in Orange about a month back for a wax. Was looking for Linda and was hoping to get 4 hands. Linda was busy but someone else was available. Linda takes a while for her waxing. But she has nice big breasts. Got the wax. Then they obliged me for the 4 hands when linda was done with her appt. Linda fed me her twins while the other girl did a mechanical HJ. It was a decent experience. Theyre a bit on the older side if you're okay with it.

I do miss Nicole frm Le Palace. Anyone know where she is? Or any alternatives for good price too?

Sound7
10-24-22, 22:11
Please refer to the title. Endurance requiredand passion for massage. Please apply.

China has drastically cut down on exit visas. They seem to be walling themselves in. I have seen YouTube videos showing people trying to board flights out having their passports cut up, or having green cards seized. So the supply of new Chinese workers is probably reduced to a trickle. When they get a new girl, its probably a girl who got fired down the street. If this continues, we can watch our providers grow into old age, and / or get some Vietnamese or Philipono talent coming in.

Tipisil
10-25-22, 01:37
Been in a BW and SH binge lately. Last time I wanted to go to New Spa but it was closed. Thinking of hitting it up tomorrow. Can anyone recommend someone there?

DarkRoomDaddy
10-25-22, 05:15
Please refer to the title. Endurance requiredand passion for massage. Please apply.I was around in 2015. Most of the shops in Stanton on Beach Blvd (about half a dozen) were mostly Vietnamese. The place by Starbucks across the street from F&C was Vietnamese. Also, I think Angel spa off of Beach near 22 was Vietnamese. Over by BW / SH, diagonally across the street, there are two small shops which are Vietnamese. There is a legit place called Reflexology I think on Westminster and Edwards that is owned by Vietnamese and the girls are both Vietnamese and Chinese. Most of the others are Chinese.

The Vt girls seem a little different. They seem to do the minimum, and not be as happy about doing it. I think their culture is more conservative and the desire for big $$$ is not as strong. So they are less motivated.

The big change I witnessed was that all of these shops were mostly legit and changed to some HE, then full HE only. BW, SH, etc. No HE. Then sometimes with one or two providers. Then during pandemic that morphed into "almost anything goes".

Grimmy23
10-25-22, 10:59
Been in a BW and SH binge lately. Last time I wanted to go to New Spa but it was closed. Thinking of hitting it up tomorrow. Can anyone recommend someone there?All of the girls there are pretty much the same and give the same exact service. None of them are lookers, but none are what you'd call ugly either. There's usually only 2 and some times 3 girls working. They're pretty short staffed these days and sometimes open late or close early because of it. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there but it's a decent budget HJ. With every single provider I've ever had in there, I have lifted up their top and pulled down their pants and they don't resist. The only exception was one girl was on her period so I couldn't pull her pants down, but still no problem getting the top up. Full touching north and south is available, with most even allowing some FIV. You have to move their clothes- they won't automatically do it for you.

Ggwrx11
10-25-22, 12:48
Went to happy in SA for the second time. I don't think anyone can beat a 60 CBJ! This time I went in the evening as opposed to closing time. There were three providers sitting in the front. Decided for the better looking one, turns out her name is Eva. Was led to the room and then came out the room to use the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, there was a monger laying naked on of the tables hahah. I think he might have been taking a nap. When I was back at the in the room Eva came back and asked what I wanted. Pointed to her mouth and she did not say anything I took out three Jackson's and she proceeded. Took me about 20 minutes to finish and she didn't complain once. Took her time and made her work her mouth while I was laying, standing and then got her on here knees. I fed of her twins as she relaxed. I tried to get FIV, but she was dry and she didn't seem to want that done. I made her lick two of my fingers to moisturize them and proceed with FIV. Overall good experience and worth making a visit more often than not.

BigBoDonk
10-25-22, 13:21
Went to Supphatra in Orange about a month back for a wax. Was looking for Linda and was hoping to get 4 hands. Linda was busy but someone else was available. Linda takes a while for her waxing. But she has nice big breasts. Got the wax. Then they obliged me for the 4 hands when linda was done with her appt. Linda fed me her twins while the other girl did a mechanical HJ. It was a decent experience. Theyre a bit on the older side if you're okay with it.

I do miss Nicole frm Le Palace. Anyone know where she is? Or any alternatives for good price too?Bruh why would you pay more for HJ, when you can get FS for cheaper price? Doesn't make sense.

KammyMike
10-25-22, 14:09
Went to happy in SA for the second time. I don't think anyone can beat a 60 CBJ! This time I went in the evening as opposed to closing time. There were three providers sitting in the front. Decided for the better looking one, turns out her name is Eva. Was led to the room and then came out the room to use the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, there was a monger laying naked on of the tables hahah. I think he might have been taking a nap. When I was back at the in the room Eva came back and asked what I wanted. Pointed to her mouth and she did not say anything I took out three Jackson's and she proceeded. Took me about 20 minutes to finish and she didn't complain once. Took her time and made her work her mouth while I was laying, standing and then got her on here knees. I fed of her twins as she relaxed. I tried to get FIV, but she was dry and she didn't seem to want that done. I made her lick two of my fingers to moisturize them and proceed with FIV. Overall good experience and worth making a visit more often than not.It more like a Benji for CBJ. You for your entry fee. LOL.

Lemonade1
10-25-22, 14:35

On the flip, she softly asked what I wanted. I asked what she was willing to do. She said either with her mouth or hands. We negotiated and agreed on the price for BJ. Another monger came in, and she left the room to greet him. Came back and put a cover on my boy. I asked if she could do it without the cover, but was unsuccessful. Then I asked her to disrobe, which she complied. Off came the dress, revealing two big beautiful man-made girls, which I gently feasted several times. The panties stayed on, but a very hot body, gorgeous T&A. Got me hard right away..Dude your post always sound like it's pure fantasy. Your "contribution posts" never have any clear answers of locations and cost.

Mr Plumber
10-25-22, 15:24
Went to happy in SA for the second time. I don't think anyone can beat a 60 CBJ! This time I went in the evening as opposed to closing time. There were three providers sitting in the front. Decided for the better looking one, turns out her name is Eva. Was led to the room and then came out the room to use the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, there was a monger laying naked on of the tables hahah. I think he might have been taking a nap. When I was back at the in the room Eva came back and asked what I wanted. Pointed to her mouth and she did not say anything I took out three Jackson's and she proceeded. Took me about 20 minutes to finish and she didn't complain once. Took her time and made her work her mouth while I was laying, standing and then got her on here knees. I fed of her twins as she relaxed. I tried to get FIV, but she was dry and she didn't seem to want that done. I made her lick two of my fingers to moisturize them and proceed with FIV. Overall good experience and worth making a visit more often than not.Hey, Ggwrk11, is Eva the shorter of these MILF / GILF gals? I saw a cuter, shorter woman there last visit, talking on her mobile phone in the lobby.

Sounds like a good time with Eva and you left 'happy'. Ain't nothin' else matters!

Plumber.

Ggwrx11
10-25-22, 15:41
Hey, Ggwrk11, is Eva the shorter of these MILF / GILF gals? I saw a cuter, shorter woman there last visit, talking on her mobile phone in the lobby.

Sounds like a good time with Eva and you left 'happy'. Ain't nothin' else matters!

Plumber.Yes she is shorter. There is another shorter one at Happy. I had here last week, but didn't ask for her name.

Gulongitlog
10-25-22, 16:38
Bruh why would you pay more for HJ, when you can get FS for cheaper price? Doesn't make sense.Hmm avg HJ nowadays cost total. 8 - $. Most FS I've been seeing are around $. 6 to $$. 2.

Tbh if the service is good the HJ is sufficient. For FS, at least for me, the girl has to be attractive and younger. Most of these places that are more affordable have more mature women. Any suggestions for these FS places? I saw Mia recently at L&L and she wanted $$ for FS, which to me was an easy no.

AsianPussy
10-25-22, 16:52
Supply and demand, she's got the demand, so she slowly raised the price, but her massage is top notch so I keep going. It's worth it, but see my review of GIGI below, a more economical product and still a good time.

Krystal used to charge $100 tip for 1 hr nuru before COVID. $200 plus room fee is too much.

Danny2
10-25-22, 17:01
I love the chase and convenience of a good AMP, but when they start demanding $120+ (after 40-60 house fee) for mostly if not completely covered services, it makes the $200 hhr at a K-Girl agency look better and better. Guaranteed DFK, BBBJ, and DATY before the main course. A lot of them will finish with BBBJCIM. For $40 more than an AMP that offers "roaming" and maybe a CBJ? No brainer for me.Send me the info on the $$ kgirl. As far as I know they're going for $$.

Punter3
10-25-22, 18:27
Send me the info on the $$ kgirl. As far as I know they're going for $$.Kgirl agency half hour rates are now around $260. But that usually includes BBBJ, daty and kissing. Just scroll down to the HYA or Asian Review threads and get all the leads you need.

ACapp
10-26-22, 02:01
What are the prices for each girl? Was there FS or just HJ?$65 house / $140 provider was always the price, but last time Bleu apparently upped that to $160. Lame.

Grimmy23
10-26-22, 11:13
$65 house / $140 provider was always the price, but last time Bleu apparently upped that to $160. Lame.All of the Havana girls are charging 160 tip now for Nuru. A new thing there is a few of them are saying their top "starts at 160," implying that the menu is more open. Havana is a pricey place. I was always willing to lay it in the past because of their high quality of girls, especially when they had Melanie, Chanel, Gaby, Zuri, and a few others. They were all smoking hot and gave top notch service. But my last couple trips up there the girls were less than hot, the service wasn't up to par for the price point, and they seemed to be hustling for more than just the standard nuru. They weren't pushy about it but we're highly suggesting that a bigger tip would get me more. If it was my ATF Melanie doing that, I'd be all over it, but not with anyone I've seen there of late.

TommyGaines
10-26-22, 12:10

I do miss Nicole frm Le Palace. Anyone know where she is? Or any alternatives for good price too?Sad to say, Nicole has retired and no longer in the industry. She was one of the great ones to go back to when others fail. Other good alternatives are L&L and Air Body on Westminster east of Brookhurst.

Sound7
10-26-22, 13:18
V-massage:

Tail end of the Animal Clinic prior to LE activities, especially Papasan period was confusing with limited massage skill, but great fresh soft hands and looks. Those were the days!

CN-massage.

2015 time period? BW / SH / Others period.

Most CN girls have the skills to learn the trade and physical endurance. CN $100 model no cap service started in Queen, New York City for local clients only.

Kmodel SoCal:

The Kmodel started with preference clients and demanding house fee as tips for less and less massage time. Shotgun massage. LE impacted and most closure or client decline. Few are left.

CN Foot Massage:

Foot massage model at $10 hour + 5 tip was at SGV and WM that I experienced. Foot massage places closed or modified as BW. Vmassage / CN disappeared from WM / OC area.

LatinX Body Massage:

Limited massage skill and endurance in general, IMHO. Some great personality.

I was around in 2015. Most of the shops in Stanton on Beach Blvd (about half a dozen) were mostly Vietnamese. The place by Starbucks across the street from F&C was Vietnamese. Also, I think Angel spa off of Beach near 22 was Vietnamese. Over by BW / SH, diagonally across the street, there are two small shops which are Vietnamese. There is a legit place called Reflexology I think on Westminster and Edwards that is owned by Vietnamese and the girls are both Vietnamese and Chinese. Most of the others are Chinese.

The Vt girls seem a little different. They seem to do the minimum, and not be as happy about doing it. I think their culture is more conservative and the desire for big $$$ is not as strong. So they are less motivated.

The big change I witnessed was that all of these shops were mostly legit and changed to some HE, then full HE only. BW, SH, etc. No HE. Then sometimes with one or two providers. Then during pandemic that morphed into "almost anything goes".

Slammer6008
10-26-22, 18:41
Dude your post always sound like it's pure fantasy. Your "contribution posts" never have any clear answers of locations and cost.Yeah these guys love writing fictional stories.

Caribe
10-26-22, 20:56
Saw an ad in Craigslist / Orange County / Services / Beauty for Grand Opening of GASI Spa & Massage on Westminster Blvd across from CKB. So decided to go there and scope it out couple of days ago. The front door faces the street, but it also has a side / back door to the left of the shop. Went in the front door and was greeted by a Viet woman. About a 7 on looks and maybe mid to late 30's. Not overweight, but a little large frame. Talked to her awhile. She seemed nice and tried hard to persuade me to come in and try out her "hands. " She said there was one other MT there who is older than her. Afterward, I asked, "so you use hands only and nothing else?" to which she replied "what else should I use?" I said "your mouth. " And she asked "what do you mean?" So I said "If you don't understand, then there's no reason for me to come in. " I then left.

I wasn't sure if she was playing innocent or it's a jack shack only. Also, she wasn't bad looking, but a little too large frame for me I'm more interested in slim / spinner type. I did the recon, but decided not to take one for the team.

So why bother posting then? In case another monger decides to TOFTT based on the info above, as we all have different tastes and interests, and willingness to try. Or someone can share if they've visited this place.Eons ago this shop started to offer HJ. Then it went back to being legit. If the ownership is new. You stand a 50/50 chance of getting an HJ. Can't say you'll get anything else.

Gookster
10-26-22, 22:02
Trish now goes by Kris and she lost weight and had a little work done including blond hair. She def went from a 7 to a 8. 5, I strongly recommend her as I did before when I saw her 2 years ago.

The other one I like now from Krystal's team is Gigi the MILF. She's a little older but still younger then me (probably 40), and only charges $200 for an hour. The older ones are always a little dirty and she didn't fail to deliver.There's this MILF I've been trying to find again that gave me an amazing HJ at a nail salon last year and I think she's one of Krystal's girls. She has a butterfly tattooed on the right side of her waist.

She went by Holly so I made an appointment with Krystal thinking it was her. Turns out it wasn't but this Holly also looked like a hot MILF but a little chunky. On the flip side she rub my boy between her lovely big boobs. Total damage was $$65 which seems too expensive when I can get cheaper but better elsewhere.

Gookster
10-26-22, 22:34

A2Hahaha awesome classic response by the admin!!

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 00:34
Dude your post always sound like it's pure fantasy. Your "contribution posts" never have any clear answers of locations and cost.You can believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to me. I've already made it clear in another post why I don't broadcast names of AMPs and girls to everyone, including lurkers who take but don't contribute. Those who have PM'ed me for details that I gave know that my posts are not fantasy. I choose who I provide the details to.

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 01:03
Yeah these guys love writing fictional stories.I'm not here to share info to the entire forum or try to convince doubters. Most of those who PM'ed me, I have freely shared the real details. I've made it clear how and why I don't give all the details on at least one other post.

So yeah, I'll probably continue to post my experiences the same way. Those who think these are fictional stories don't have to read them. Less of you for me to send to these AMPs, which will be a good thing after all.

I will divulge a bit more. This AMP is on / off Beach Blvd. And in Stanton. It's a Viet AMP and not Chinese. Most on this forum are already familiar with prices AMP girls are currently asking for different types of services, so I don't need to give that info. Even if I did, you doubters will probably think I made it up to, so why bother?

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 01:04
Eons ago this shop started to offer HJ. Then it went back to being legit. If the ownership is new. You stand a 50/50 chance of getting an HJ. Can't say you'll get anything else.Caribe, thanks for this intel. I won't go back to try out this place then. On to the next ones.

SaltyDog
10-27-22, 11:12

I wasn't sure if she was playing innocent or it's a jack shack only. Also, she wasn't bad looking, but a little too large frame for me I'm more interested in slim / spinner type. I did the recon, but decided not to take one for the team.

So why bother posting then? In case another monger decides to TOFTT based on the info above, as we all have different tastes and interests, and willingness to try. Or someone can share if they've visited this place.Man I live reading these comments about guys walking into an AMP just to ask questions. What kind of answer were you e petting? Recon no I'd say something else lime BS. I laughed reading such stupid questions. I'll be hang out waiting for some real information instead of some dude asking questions like that. Don't you know where you're supposed to ask?

"so you use hands only and nothing else?" to which she replied "what else should I use?" I said "your mouth." You actually asked that?

Gookster
10-27-22, 14:12
Stopped by right before closing. Ladyboy at the counter and a girl sitting down behind him. Got 30 minutes because that is all they had time for. Girl comes in and says her name is Holy. I thought she said Horny at first. Had to ask twice to confirm. She was in her 40's I would say. Beautiful body. Pants down and shirt up. FOV only. Major jackhammer. Had to ask her to slow down several times but she just kept going. 50 tip. Probably wouldn't repeat with her.I wonder if she's the Holly I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for has a butterfly+flower tattoo on her right waist and a bunch of flowers tattooed on her ass.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-27-22, 16:36
I'm not here to share info to the entire forum or try to convince doubters. Most of those who PM'ed me, I have freely shared the real details. I've made it clear how and why I don't give all the details on at least one other post.

So yeah, I'll probably continue to post my experiences the same way. Those who think these are fictional stories don't have to read them. Less of you for me to send to these AMPs, which will be a good thing after all.

I will divulge a bit more. This AMP is on / off Beach Blvd. And in Stanton. It's a Viet AMP and not Chinese. Most on this forum are already familiar with prices AMP girls are currently asking for different types of services, so I don't need to give that info. Even if I did, you doubters will probably think I made it up to, so why bother?The concept of a forum is to share info. If we all withheld info it would not be much of a forum.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-27-22, 16:40
V-massage:

Tail end of the Animal Clinic prior to LE activities, especially Papasan period was confusing with limited massage skill, but great fresh soft hands and looks. Those were the days!

CN-massage.

2015 time period? BW / SH / Others period.

Most CN girls have the skills to learn the trade and physical endurance. CN $100 model no cap service started in Queen, New York City for local clients only.

Kmodel SoCal:

The Kmodel started with preference clients and demanding house fee as tips for less and less massage time. Shotgun massage. LE impacted and most closure or client decline. Few are left..I was getting $15 foot massages in San Gabriel on Valley back in 2009. I think fullbody in a room alone with a girl was $25 as I recall. But very little fun despite teases. The places on the east end of Valley Blvd were the places for happier endings with hands and more.

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 16:49
Man I live reading these comments about guys walking into an AMP just to ask questions. What kind of answer were you e petting? Recon no I'd say something else lime BS. I laughed reading such stupid questions. I'll be hang out waiting for some real information instead of some dude asking questions like that. Don't you know where you're supposed to ask?

"so you use hands only and nothing else?" to which she replied "what else should I use?" I said "your mouth." You actually asked that?I go to an AMP mainly to see how attractive or not the MTs there are. Intent is to not proceed to get service if they are not appealing. No I didn't expect she would give me a yes answer on my "mouth" question. That was my a tactic for me to decline the invitation and leave. Not the most elegant method, but it worked for me, at least this time.

Slammer6008
10-27-22, 17:02
Eva or Lisa.Come on Frankie. It's has to be both!!

AlexRodriguez
10-27-22, 18:47
I go to an AMP mainly to see how attractive or not the MTs there are. Intent is to not proceed to get service if they are not appealing. No I didn't expect she would give me a yes answer on my "mouth" question. That was my a tactic for me to decline the invitation and leave. Not the most elegant method, but it worked for me, at least this time.No offense, of course, but damn, dude, get some balls and stand up for yourself.

You couldn't have said sorry you're not my type? What if she said yes, I do use my mouth and I fuck bareback?

What would you say then? Oh, I forgot my wallet lmao!

CJamesTX85
10-27-22, 19:09
No offense, of course, but damn, dude, get some balls and stand up for yourself.

You couldn't have said sorry you're not my type? What if she said yes, I do use my mouth and I fuck bareback?

What would you say then? Oh, I forgot my wallet lmao!Agree. I walk out all the time. Hobby isn't cheap so might as well wait until you get what you want. I used to not want to be rude and would just be like ok maybe it will be a good massage but screw that. If you text the provider and they say come in and pick girl all young and beautiful and then they end up in their 40's and trying to pass off as 28, just walk away. You don't need to be an ass about it but they shouldn't be rewarded for lying to get you to come either. I have walked from places I have frequented multiple time and the mamasan knows what I like and when someone I ask for isn't in she goes oh I got new girl just like her. You like trust me. 2 out of 3 times it is not the same and I'll walk out. These inflated prices and not what you are looking for, forget it.

BigBoDonk
10-27-22, 19:17
Just curious which is the cheapest AMP you guys ever been to?

Gulongitlog
10-27-22, 19:35
Just curious which is the cheapest AMP you guys ever been to?There was a massage place on beach blvd at HB. I forgot the name, but I remember you can get an hr massage and HJ with a granny for. 3 total out the door. That place has closed since.

NailBoiz1
10-27-22, 20:47
Looks like Jennifer got her own place.

This is the older lady I report on about 2 months ago. She was at some hair salon in Staton.

For those who liked the older provider.

Price $60 hour- $40 half.

Service okay, a decent body rub / massage. She allowed touching everywhere. Talks a lot, tip was $40. I'm sure she will do FS, but too old for me.

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 21:26
No offense, of course, but damn, dude, get some balls and stand up for yourself.

What would you say then? Oh, I forgot my wallet lmao!I've walked plenty of times without using a question like this for my excuse. Yep, this hobby is not cheap, and I've walked out on more than half of the AMPs I've visited. In this case, she wasn't bad looking, but a little large frame for me. She kept on trying to sell me on her "hand" skills, so I played along and brought it up to the next level with the mouth question. Had she nodded or given any other non-verbal indication to being open for BJ, I would have stayed to try her out.

So. Dude. For you to say that I don't have balls to stand up for myself without knowing me and based on one reported event is pretty presumptuous. And wrong.

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 21:34
Agree. I walk out all the time. Hobby isn't cheap so might as well wait until you get what you want. I used to not want to be rude and would just be like ok maybe it will be a good massage but screw that. If you text the provider and they say come in and pick girl all young and beautiful and then they end up in their 40's and trying to pass off as 28, just walk away. You don't need to be an ass about it but they shouldn't be rewarded for lying to get you to come either. I have walked from places I have frequented multiple time and the mamasan knows what I like and when someone I ask for isn't in she goes oh I got new girl just like her. You like trust me. 2 out of 3 times it is not the same and I'll walk out. These inflated prices and not what you are looking for, forget it.Have you had a chance to try either of the AMPs and the girls I pointed you to in my PMs to you? The ones in my post on new girl?

WayDownThere
10-27-22, 21:44
Looks like Jennifer got her own place.

This is the older lady I report on about 2 months ago. She was at some hair salon in Staton.

For those who liked the older provider.

Price $60 hour- $40 half.

Service okay, a decent body rub / massage. She allowed touching everywhere. Talks a lot, tip was $40. I'm sure she will do FS, but too old for me.About 3 weeks ago, I saw her ad and texted her. She responded with pricing info. Then I asked her to text me her photo, which she did after about 10 minutes. Then I responded by saying I'm looking for someone younger. And moved on. Not against an older MT. Just that her looks were not enough to compel me to stop by. But we all have different tastes, so it's all good.

BTrain
10-27-22, 23:38
Supply and demand, she's got the demand, so she slowly raised the price, but her massage is top notch so I keep going. It's worth it, but see my review of GIGI below, a more economical product and still a good time.Does Gigi give a good legit massage like Krystal does?

BenderOver
10-28-22, 01:09
I cruised around a couple of Viet coffee shops and got all worked up with the nudies refilling my coffee, so on the way out of the area, I decided to check out Cindy at My Happy Feet. Unfortunately, PPS told me that she's gone for good back to China. You never know if that's the truth or not, but I never seen her before so even if she relocated to another place, I'd never be able to recognize her anyways. He offered a "new girl" and that was Emily, who also said she was new "first time" doing this. I'll call bullshit on this, because she's older than fuck, had to be at least 50, though looking at her face and fully dressed, she looked passable for 40.

L f 6. 5 b 5. Face is not unattractive at the door, but once you're in mish, she's just plain ugly. I landed at 6. 5 for a rating score and it seems correct. Her body looks average, but once you unwrap the top and bottom off, OMG you see that she's misshapen like a fat Golum. The chunks around her midsection give away her age. At least 50. No shape ass, tits that look like that gave up on life fucking decades ago. Huge vertical scar from sternum to Bush with heavy colloidal tissue build up and discoloration. I don't know if in her youth she got into a knife fight and lost big time or what.

A 7. She seemed a nice enough person. Asked for more tip but was satisfied with what I offered, even though in truth it turned out to be too much for the package that I ended up getting.

S 4. CBJ, CFS mish. Couldn't do any other positions because my dick shrank and I couldn't get it to cooperate at all. Dicks tend to shrink when you're trying to fuck a member of the Hutt clan. Finished with HJ, that's all I had left. Between start and finish though, it would be good to point out that the smell was really unbearable. She had BV pretty bad. I'd say a 4 out of 10 with 10 being the worst. But when it comes to BV, a 4 is pretty bad. Then there's her breath. OMG. You don't want a 50 year old Chinese lady mouth breathing on you. It's not sexy.

E 40 hr + 120 CBJ cfs. Massage wasn't any good.

RR No and no. I have no interest in returning to MHF and there's nothing to recommend here. The other gals looked even older and uglier than Emily.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-28-22, 01:27
This AMP is on / off Beach Blvd. And in Stanton. It's a Viet AMP and not Chinese. Most on this forum are already familiar with prices AMP girls are currently asking for different types of services, so I don't need to give that info. Even if I did, you doubters will probably think I made it up to, so why bother?Yes, that entire region along Beach Blvd north of 22 is "happy ending alley" with plenty of cheap Vietnamese shops. My main place was behind a Starbucks. MMS was about 35 and had her boyfriend who was a Vietnamese body builder working the desk too. When the girls were all busy, MMS herself would take you into the room and do the deed. However, the girls were all over the place from good to bad, and like the proverbial box of chocolates you never knew what you might get.

This was before the Westminster "Jack Avenue" opened up along Westminster Blvd. That was mostly legit while the Beach Blvd area was not legit. Ultimately I was swayed by more of a real massage and livelier girls at SH.

Sound7
10-28-22, 01:57
Closing of shops is more likely with mediocre service with old hand and high prices to follow. My prediction a new business model with much higher prices with low demand. Price point at $350 for new MT to enter.

I was getting $15 foot massages in San Gabriel on Valley back in 2009. I think fullbody in a room alone with a girl was $25 as I recall. But very little fun despite teases. The places on the east end of Valley Blvd were the places for happier endings with hands and more.

WhoreMaster 91
10-28-22, 09:23
There's this MILF I've been trying to find again that gave me an amazing HJ at a nail salon last year and I think she's one of Krystal's girls. She has a butterfly tattooed on the right side of her waist.

She went by Holly so I made an appointment with Krystal thinking it was her. Turns out it wasn't but this Holly also looked like a hot MILF but a little chunky. On the flip side she rub my boy between her lovely big boobs. Total damage was $$65 which seems too expensive when I can get cheaper but better elsewhere.Can you share what Nail salon? Been trying to find one that offer HJ Thanks bro.

HawaiiGuy
10-28-22, 10:26
I cruised around a couple of Viet coffee shops and got all worked up with the nudies refilling my coffee, so on the way out of the area, I decided to check out Cindy at My Happy Feet. Unfortunately, PPS told me that she's gone for good back to China. You never know if that's the truth or not, but I never seen her before so even if she relocated to another place, I'd never be able to recognize her anyways. He offered a "new girl" and that was Emily, who also said she was new "first time" doing this. I'll call bullshit on this, because she's older than fuck, had to be at least 50, though looking at her face and fully dressed, she looked passable for 40.

L f 6. 5 b 5. Face is not unattractive at the door, but once you're in mish, she's just plain ugly. I landed at 6. 5 for a rating score and it seems correct. Her body looks average, but once you unwrap the top and bottom off, OMG you see that she's misshapen like a fat Golum. The chunks around her midsection give away her age. At least 50. No shape ass, tits that look like that gave up on life fucking decades ago. Huge vertical scar from sternum to Bush with heavy colloidal tissue build up and discoloration. I don't know if in her youth she got into a knife fight and lost big time or what.

A 7. She seemed a nice enough person. Asked for more tip but was satisfied with what I offered, even though in truth it turned out to be too much for the package that I ended up getting.

S 4. CBJ, CFS mish. Couldn't do any other positions because my dick shrank and I couldn't get it to cooperate at all. Dicks tend to shrink when you're trying to fuck a member of the Hutt clan. Finished with HJ, that's all I had left. Between start and finish though, it would be good to point out that the smell was really unbearable. She had BV pretty bad. I'd say a 4 out of 10 with 10 being the worst. But when it comes to BV, a 4 is pretty bad. Then there's her breath. OMG. You don't want a 50 year old Chinese lady mouth breathing on you. It's not sexy.

E 40 hr + 120 CBJ cfs. Massage wasn't any good.

RR No and no. I have no interest in returning to MHF and there's nothing to recommend here. The other gals looked even older and uglier than Emily.FYI: Cindy is at Massage 2018 (used to be S H) 9211 Bolsa #215.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-28-22, 10:43
Can you share what Nail salon? Been trying to find one that offer HJ Thanks bro.I had a friend who was getting FS at a small nail shop in Artesia with almost all female clients. You would never know they had a backroom with a single bed. It seems more interesting to get some hubba-hubba with a girl who does not pull dicks all day, and just gives the rare tube lube for special clients.

BenderOver
10-28-22, 12:13
FYI: Cindy is at Massage 2018 (used to be S H) 9211 Bolsa #215.I see it. It's about 10 storefronts down from Angel. Thanks for sharing the update, H-Guy.

Slammer6008
10-28-22, 13:39
I see it. It's about 10 storefronts down from Angel. Thanks for sharing the update, H-Guy.LOL. Nail Lisa first then go see cindy.

Kevin80
10-28-22, 15:08
Heard this place was hit by LE yesterday. Maybe it was just a license check, IDK.

Anyone has details? I'm staying away from Bamboo for a while. If they hit SH, Bamboo could be next.

BenderOver
10-29-22, 02:10
LOL. Nail Lisa first then go see cindy.Slammer, I been to Lisa a half a dozen times already. The first time was because of your recommendation, you forgot. Lisa's a good time, not a beauty queen but not unattractive and for sure she gets the job done right. Be warned though, she wears a ton of lady's perfume. So much that you'll be sure to have difficulty showering it all off. If there are sensitive scent sniffers at home with inquisitive and suspicious minds, you may consider avoiding.

WhoreMaster 91
10-29-22, 06:31
I had a friend who was getting FS at a small nail shop in Artesia with almost all female clients. You would never know they had a backroom with a single bed. It seems more interesting to get some hubba-hubba with a girl who does not pull dicks all day, and just gives the rare tube lube for special clients.That's exactly what I'm looking for bro, do you happen to know where this Nail salon in Artesia is? Thanks.

Slammer6008
10-29-22, 11:01
Slammer, I been to Lisa a half a dozen times already. The first time was because of your recommendation, you forgot. Lisa's a good time, not a beauty queen but not unattractive and for sure she gets the job done right. Be warned though, she wears a ton of lady's perfume. So much that you'll be sure to have difficulty showering it all off. If there are sensitive scent sniffers at home with inquisitive and suspicious minds, you may consider avoiding.LOL yeah your right!!

Smokin Gun
10-29-22, 12:59
Took a short break from my business trip here to see Andie. She didn't disappoint. I got 45 min of slow, sensual, and soft edging. She followed my instructions by lightly tickling me wherever I wanted. First I was face down, then on all fours, and then face up to end. Fondled her 1/2" long dark nipples. Too bad I wasn't allowed to suck on them. Ended up finishing all over her hands and between her fingers.Went back to BW for Sally but she was a little too old for me. I opted for Andie again know that she was a sure thing. She didn't disappoint! She cute, willing to please by taking instructions the best she can, and no rush at all so that I maximize my 1 hour. She used lotion and not oil this time which was so much better since there is no shower there to wash off. When I'm on all fours, I just love how she gently tickles my asshole with one hand while she gently strokes my dick and balls with the other. So damn good for 35 hf + 50 tip.

ShyBraveOC
10-29-22, 16:25
Slammer, I been to Lisa a half a dozen times already. The first time was because of your recommendation, you forgot. Lisa's a good time, not a beauty queen but not unattractive and for sure she gets the job done right. Be warned though, she wears a ton of lady's perfume. So much that you'll be sure to have difficulty showering it all off. If there are sensitive scent sniffers at home with inquisitive and suspicious minds, you may consider avoiding.Where is Lisa located?

Tipisil
10-29-22, 19:04
Heard this place was hit by LE yesterday. Maybe it was just a license check, IDK.

Anyone has details? I'm staying away from Bamboo for a while. If they hit SH, Bamboo could be next.I got there when I saw the cars parked and cops inside HS. Upstairs in BW people were waiting outside. Seemed like a busy afternoon. But for sure I'll stay away from both. Might hit up places closer to SA. Any good places with the sand level of service and price?

ShyBraveOC
10-29-22, 21:46
I got there when I saw the cars parked and cops inside HS. Upstairs in BW people were waiting outside. Seemed like a busy afternoon. But for sure I'll stay away from both. Might hit up places closer to SA. Any good places with the sand level of service and price?So it's a good idea now to stay away from BW and SH? Sure don't want to be around there if LE is coming around.

Slammer6008
10-29-22, 22:55
Where is Lisa located?She's at the massage parlor.

Hornilius69
10-29-22, 23:12
LOL, you guys are seeing old grannies like Lisa and Cindy. For the same price, roach motel has the same price with younger girls.

Anontt6
10-29-22, 23:22
I had a friend who was getting FS at a small nail shop in Artesia with almost all female clients. You would never know they had a backroom with a single bed. It seems more interesting to get some hubba-hubba with a girl who does not pull dicks all day, and just gives the rare tube lube for special clients.Frequented a similar one Costa Mesa. It was a bonafide legit nail and hair spa complete with stellar reviews on Yelp. They had a "massage" room in the back where I nailed some viet chick with man mades BBFS for $$hhr. Don't bother asking me for deets, the place closed up and have no idea where the chick is.

KammyMike
10-30-22, 01:14
This is my second visit to BW within this year. First visit wasn't good due to a young inexperienced gal rushed jackhammer. Also with all the hype posting of BW good and bad things that goes on in Magnolia Plaza. Now seem like ppls are steering away from this plaza. I called and they are still busy and had to make appointment to see Andie. I have not seen nor meet her before and hope she's what I been reading about her. I went in and met her as she was heading me to her booth, I happened to see a young gal came out of another booth with a green sheet wrapped around her, interesting I thought and I asked Andie's if I can use the RR as she was standing next to the door washing something. Didn't really see her face and can't make out body type because of the green sheets. Came out of the RR and she was gone. Off to my session with Andie. Little convo when she came in with joggers and half cutoff bottom shirts exposing flat belly. Her back massage skills was excellent, got most of my kinks out. When she came back after wiping my back, I thought it was over and she's going to ask me flip over please, but nope. She folded the sheets up exposing my bottom half and oil me and started gently caressing my butt, legs and in between with reaching under to Stanley. This went on for at least 10 -15 minutes of her teasing and feels like Teabags. She finally asked me to flip and I asked if she can remove her mask and she pointed to me to remove it. She not young nor old and not bad looking either. She let me roam and reach under her top to feel the nipple and they were erect and hard as she continue slowly to medium and relief me. Overall, her service was nice and I was lying about it been a long time since. I would repeat because of her experience and non rush hour completed with 10 minutes foot massage. OTD 5 short of a benji is really good IMA.

FrankReynolds
10-30-22, 06:00
Does anyone know of any middle eastern providers? Ideally also on the younger side.

WhoreMaster 91
10-30-22, 10:03
Frequented a similar one Costa Mesa. It was a bonafide legit nail and hair spa complete with stellar reviews on Yelp. They had a "massage" room in the back where I nailed some viet chick with man mades BBFS for $$hhr. Don't bother asking me for deets, the place closed up and have no idea where the chick is.Sounds awesome.

FrankReynolds
10-30-22, 12:48
Usually post in the nuru specific thread but here's a lowdown on who I've been digging at Haven. It's a nuru spot so expect to tip nuru prices ($ - $.6).

Min. Super fire late 30's / early 40's Vietnamese babe, stripper like body and movement. Super nice round butt, great time.

Shai. Super fire late 20's / early 30's Vietnamese babe, thin and in shape and super great experience and time and energy. Fully recommend, seeing again. Says she likes referrals so if you check her out feel free to say frank sent ya.

Tessa. Latina babe late 20's / early 30's with a killer perfect body and lots of tattoos. Others have said she's not super sensual or great at nuru, I personally dig her a bunch so you've been warned.

Adalyn. Latina babe also with a killer body but more conservative and hygienic but awesome simulated cowgirl and pretty different positions / techniques. Don't expect extras or like a super slippery body to body nuru, but it is a great massage from a really bangin' babe.

Kulture. Solid first experience, terrible second. Early 20's white girl with silver dyed hair. Not attentive and not intuitive and very distracted, rushed and tried to upcharge. Skip.

Rae. Haven't seen her since covid but super nice bodied English or Aussie accented Asian babe. Definitely worth checking.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-30-22, 16:56
Went back to BW for Sally but she was a little too old for me. I opted for Andie again know that she was a sure thing. She didn't disappoint! She cute, willing to please by taking instructions the best she can, and no rush at all so that I maximize my 1 hour. She used lotion and not oil this time which was so much better since there is no shower there to wash off. When I'm on all fours, I just love how she gently tickles my asshole with one hand while she gently strokes my dick and balls with the other. So damn good for 35 hf + 50 tip.She was happy with 50? She indicated 60 was "so so" and more would be appreciated.

ShyBraveOC
10-30-22, 17:30
She's at the massage parlor.Whats the name of the place?

SaltyDog
10-30-22, 18:32
Does anyone know of any middle eastern providers? Ideally also on the younger side.If Glendale had its own thread you'd find some hot Armenian women there.