PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Heartless Jay
10-31-20, 00:48
Thought I'd give a recent account of experiences at True Health, Chinese place across Brook from 6*. First time was Sally, fat older lady. Entry. 4. Average massage, no teasing, . 4 HE on flip, all average quality. Almost didn't go back, but it's near home so tried again. Next two times drew Cindy. Cuter MILF, slightly above average massage, but with nice teasing and better action on the flip. No roaming though, you know the old thigh together iron death grip. Almost positive there's nothing else on offer here. But still, inexpensive combo for a real massage plus HE. Will get back there eventually, but for now back on the hunt for the best combo of real massage, cute provider, roaming permitted, skills on the flip, with a few bucks left in my pocket afterwards.

Roman
10-31-20, 11:42
Hi,

I'm looking for AMP recommendations via private mail. It's been a long time I've been off the scene.

I don't know the shorthand notation people are using to describe the places and whereabouts so if you have one you recommend, please list the address or at least the cross street and city.

My idea of a great place as the old "OK" at John Wayne Airport years ago, or at the Valencia place on Paseo de Valencia in Laguna Hills or one spot on Avenida Pico in Santa Monica I went to years ago.

I live in South OC but can drive if the place is good.

Thanks for any recs.

ROMAN.

ZzzBoy14
10-31-20, 12:03
Does anyone know where Nala and Tiffany from Bodycare went? Thanks!

Ocdtnb
10-31-20, 12:20
Stopped in for a late appt at Havana the other night and requested Celeste. Luna suggested Elle for me; but I was feeling the dark hair / skin Latina vibe; so I asked for Celeste.

She's a cutie for sure really pretty eyes, smile and great curves! Massage was nice, but no tease. Nuru slide was real nice! On the flip, I wanted to look at those beautiful eyes and body; so I just sat on the side of the bed and she got to work on the HE w nice eye contact. Eventually I laid down and we finished up. Will definitely see her again.

On another note, no word from Ari anymore from the number I have. Maybe she's out of the game; but I hope she's ok and I wish her the best. I haven't wanted to share details from our visits and ruin what I had; but I'll say a few things now that made her my ATF. In addition to a decent massage; the nuru slide was always extra attentive and continued on the flip. When she'd stand next to the bed to begin the HE, she'd always reach back and squirt some oil on her ass for me to rub in and encouraged roaming. This made the enjoyment feel more mutual. And as for the HJ, she really knew the art of slowing down, teasing it with eye contact and even some slow-drip spit. Idk about you guys; but that's going to get me harder and finished quicker than a fast motion any day. And finally, she'd always surprise me with a little bit of LFK through the session. Treated me like a king and I will over tip that kind of engagement every single time.

SaltyDog
10-31-20, 12:27
Hi,

I'm looking for AMP recommendations via private mail. It's been a long time I've been off the scene.

I don't know the shorthand notation people are using to describe the places and whereabouts so if you have one you recommend, please list the address or at least the cross street and city.

My idea of a great place as the old "OK" at John Wayne Airport years ago, or at the Valencia place on Paseo de Valencia in Laguna Hills or one spot on Avenida Pico in Santa Monica I went to years ago.

I live in South OC but can drive if the place is good.

Thanks for any recs.

ROMAN.You forgot to mention "Totally Tan" in HB with a gal that went by Kim and Michelle. Be good to reconnect see if her tits look the same after not seeing them in long time.

HeadorTail
10-31-20, 12:30
Thought I'd give a recent account of experiences at True Health, Chinese place across Brook from 6*. First time was Sally, fat older lady. Entry. 4. Average massage, no teasing, . 4 HE on flip, all average quality. Almost didn't go back, but it's near home so tried again. Next two times drew Cindy. Cuter MILF, slightly above average massage, but with nice teasing and better action on the flip. No roaming though, you know the old thigh together iron death grip. Almost positive there's nothing else on offer here. But still, inexpensive combo for a real massage plus HE. Will get back there eventually, but for now back on the hunt for the best combo of real massage, cute provider, roaming permitted, skills on the flip, with a few bucks left in my pocket afterwards.During the shutdown they always had at least one MILF that did the whole deal. Not sure lately. Try Mimi or Hanna at Healthy massage on Golden West if you like hot 40-50 year olds (I know you kids are saying that's an oxymoron). Both great shape and know how to treat a man.

RyanE36
10-31-20, 14:08
Fine Gentlemen of the OC, I've been called to your neck of the woods for a last minute work thing this afternoon. Seeing as how my weekend plans are shot, I was planning on making it up with some fun when I get there.

I'd prefer to see Krystal, but I don't think she's working today. Anyone else with a stellar massage and finish? Normally I don't rank looks above massage skills, but maybe this time I might, as I might just need a playful fun time (standard finish only though). Appreciate any info you can throw my way. Otherwise I'll just scroll through and pic a random AMP with a good review.

Also, I usually rank skilled back walking pretty high, if anyone knows of a place. Last time I had it done she did not know what she was doing and it felt like she was trying to stomp grapes for wine making.

Caribe
10-31-20, 16:11
During the shutdown they always had at least one MILF that did the whole deal. Not sure lately. Try Mimi or Hanna at Healthy massage on Golden West if you like hot 40-50 year olds (I know you kids are saying that's an oxymoron). Both great shape and know how to treat a man.That' right about True Health. Going way back in time, they try to keep one FS girl in stock but it's not always the case. Sally was the one and she was not much to speak of. She left, recently, and now they have a granny. I don't know her name. I assume she's the designated FS girl but I'm not into grannies.

Slammer6008
10-31-20, 16:36
During the shutdown they always had at least one MILF that did the whole deal. Not sure lately. Try Mimi or Hanna at Healthy massage on Golden West if you like hot 40-50 year olds (I know you kids are saying that's an oxymoron). Both great shape and know how to treat a man.Your inbox is full.

AZHopeful
10-31-20, 17:50
Anyone on here familiar with the services offered in Phoenix AMP's? I get the feeling by reading the reviews here that that level of service or quality is.

Not available in Orange County. I will be spending a few days in OC and would really love to partake. If there is a shop that is on par with Great Spa or M1 in the Phoenix area please advise. Feel free to PM. Outcall recommendations would be acceptable also. Thanks.

Plasma Spray
11-01-20, 00:53
Totally legit! They do a walk on your back too.

Been there just for the walk on the back. Totally worth it IMO.

Mr Houdini
11-01-20, 07:51
Fine Gentlemen of the OC, I've been called to your neck of the woods for a last minute work thing this afternoon. Seeing as how my weekend plans are shot, I was planning on making it up with some fun when I get there.

I'd prefer to see Krystal, but I don't think she's working today. Anyone else with a stellar massage and finish? Normally I don't rank looks above massage skills, but maybe this time I might, as I might just need a playful fun time (standard finish only though). Appreciate any info you can throw my way. Otherwise I'll just scroll through and pic a random AMP with a good review.

Also, I usually rank skilled back walking pretty high, if anyone knows of a place. Last time I had it done she did not know what she was doing and it felt like she was trying to stomp grapes for wine making.Shot in the dark, not sure if you're still in the area but maybe try Newport Mesa in Costa Mesa. Viet talent, had Kim over here and she actually knew how to walk on my back, it seemed as if she had proper training. Only stayed hhr since I wasn't sure about the quality of a full hr massage, but I was satisfied with the hhr as she cracked my back and did a good job. She looked good too, late 20's with a fit body, wore a corset with some short booty shorts.

On the flip she lathered me up in oil and started the HE straight away. I didn't really get the chance to negotiate, she pretty much just said 60 and I asked if FS was available. Yes she said, for 200 and you got to bring a condom. Didn't have either one so when I agreed to HJ she started giving it to me. Good service on it too, she took off her top and pretty much forced her breast in my mouth. I think her breasts were enhanced, but it didn't feel that way as they were soft and smooth, she let me suck them off to completion. Had a little convo after as I was getting dressed and it seems she works every day except for one during the week. Gave her a tip, she kissed me on the cheek, and I was off. Total damage was 105, I recommend her, look on past reviews here to get info on other providers.

KokoMobro19
11-01-20, 17:06
Does anyone know where Nala and Tiffany from Bodycare went? Thanks!Not sure the name of the place but you can PM me and I'll send you the number and address of their new location.

KokoMobro19
11-01-20, 17:11
Got in late Friday night to see Christy at TLC in Costa Mesa off newport blvd. Massage was ok but Very cute bubbly girl with lots of soft gentle teasing. Did not ask for prices on the flip, just started going at it (which I love). Short, cute, and bubbly and pulled down her dress and shoved her big naturals in my face Loved every second of it. Had to get her number after this because it was awesome.

Not sure if FS was available probably not but she struck me as the type of girl that would start to open up (no pun intended) after a few sessions. Not into FS anyways but Christy is highly recommended in my book.

RyanE36
11-01-20, 18:12
Shot in the dark, not sure if you're still in the area but maybe try Newport Mesa in Costa Mesa. Viet talent, had Kim over here and she actually knew how to walk on my back, it seemed as if she had proper training. Only stayed hhr since I wasn't sure about the quality of a full hr massage, but I was satisfied with the hhr as she cracked my back and did a good job. She looked good too, late 20's with a fit body, wore a corset with some short booty shorts.

On the flip she lathered me up in oil and started the HE straight away. I didn't really get the chance to negotiate, she pretty much just said 60 and I asked if FS was available. Yes she said, for 200 and you got to bring a condom. Didn't have either one so when I agreed to HJ she started giving it to me. Good service on it too, she took off her top and pretty much forced her breast in my mouth. I think her breasts were enhanced, but it didn't feel that way as they were soft and smooth, she let me suck them off to completion. Had a little convo after as I was getting dressed and it seems she works every day except for one during the week. Gave her a tip, she kissed me on the cheek, and I was off. Total damage was 105, I recommend her, look on past reviews here to get info on other providers.Appreciate the recommendation, I'll have to check it out next time in the area.

I ended up going to Le Palace in Santa Ana. Tried calling and texting, but no answer / response, so just walked in. Small lobby with a window and door preventing anyone from walking back. A kind of tall middle aged asian woman came to greet me, said price was $40/60. She was wearing a low cut short black dress, so I kind of figured it wouldn't be a therapeutic visit, so I chose a half hour. Lead back to a room and told to take clothes off and lie down and she'd be back (I think she was just seeing someone else out the door). I was excited to see the back walking bars on the celing, but when she came back there was no attempt at massage. She immediately dragged her hands along my legs and started rubbing my butt, said "this nice, let me see in front," and kinda had me turn over half way, and reach down below and gave a quick hand shake and said "this nice too. " I wasn't expected so much teasing so quick, and after less than 5 minutes of it she had me turn over, pulled up a stool next to me and started rubbing the inside of my legs, the boys, and kissing my chest. Too much excitement too quick and I popped (not exactly a marathon man, but a slower buildup usually helps me last much longer). She kind of laughed me and said "why you no have control. I want to keep playing. " I offered to massage her, as it helps me get up again, but she said no. She kept teasing and it wasn't long before I was up again (much to her surprise). She kept resting her head on my lower abdomen, kising my chest, rubbing the inside of my legs. After about 15 minutes she asked what I want, I asked what she does, and she did the up and down motion with her hand, and said "40 ok. " I agreed, she went and got something (or maybe locked a door), and came back. Asked "you want?" while doing the thrusting motion, and not really my thing so we agreed on next time. Rubbed my legs from the foot of the table for a few minutes, and crawled up between my legs, putting her legs under mine. Very slow release. Probably one of the best hand finishes I think I've ever had.

I believe the name was Lydia. Laughed a lot, very playful, lots of cleavage, wasn't slim, but wasn't fat, long black hair. Possibly korean, by the way she sounded (kind of like a Korean lady I know), but I have no idea. No panties on, from what I could tell the one time I managed to slide up the dress and feel a cheek. Overall good time, though my neck and back are still stiff and could use some work. At $80 out the door, would repeat if I didn't mind not getting any therapeutic work done.

AeGuy
11-02-20, 02:28
Is this the same Sansa who used to work at the Honey affiliates?

Are the boobs natural or enhanced? How is her face?Sansa is pretty terrific. She a late 20's early 30's MILFy blonde. Pretty blue eyes, pretty face. Great smile. Very good conversationalist. Nice 32-34 C's (prolly enhanced-she's had some work done). Very toned. GND, but the hot, works out a lot MILF version. Pretty kitty.

She does a great legit massage (she's friends with Krystal- honestly not quite at her CMT level, but still great). Her nuru will blow your mind, along with other bits! Really outstanding. Encourages a great deal of mutual stimulation if the chemistry is right.

If you're looking for really young or a waif (Or BBW), she's not for you (I'd describe her look as beach blonde athletic). Also, be aware that she ain't cheap; . 65 house and $. 6 (yes, $$. 25 total) for the full hour. But like the Captain says, you get what you pay for.

Socalopus
11-02-20, 10:58
Kept seeing reports about the "New F&C", and since it's much closer to where I work (and home) decided to give it a try. On Warner, just east of Main. It's not facing the street, so can be easy to miss. Parked right in front and saw an older Chinese woman waiting up front. 40 ish, cute, but nothing special. The rooms smell like they've been in service for years, and aren't pretty. Good sign when you're hunting. After a lame ten minute massage came the flip. She wanted $+ for BJ. I do not think so. Didn't try hard to get her to come down, so went with standard HE for. 4 While she tugged got a fair chance to roam all over and suck her naturals. Did the trick, but was hoping for more along the lines of the regular F&C price range. When leaving, another MILF was sitting up front, looked kind of jaded and hard, but I'm guessing she'd give a better experience. Not sure I'm going to go back though.

HighPt7
11-02-20, 11:53
Once had an incredible experience with Venus at Serenity in Lake Forest. Anyone know where she works now? Thank you!

Kevin80
11-02-20, 12:01
Anyone knows where Kiki went? I was in the area over the weekend, called and was told she's no longer there. Never been with her but remembered someone on here says she's pretty. PM welcome.

HeadorTail
11-02-20, 12:35
Anyone knows where Kiki went? I was in the area over the weekend, called and was told she's no longer there. Never been with her but remembered someone on here says she's pretty. PM welcome.She's not answering my texts. She's sweet and I wish her well.

HighPt7
11-02-20, 13:19
Does anyone know where Venus works now? I had a fantastic experience with her at Serenity in LF, but can't seem to find her now. Thank you!

Raanio
11-02-20, 14:16
New here, been using to find locations when I lived South but moved to North County and wondering if anyone knows anywhere reliable around Plac, Brea or YL?

Hot Don
11-02-20, 15:39
Hello Guys,

I have stopped hobby 10 years ago as I got married.

But, have been silent reader and also this is a great source of.

Information for my buddies.

One of the places to frequent was Sky Park. MMS M was my.

Go to. I wonder if anything like that exists in OC anymore?

I was reading the forum and seems like lot of has changed.

And yes I did heard news about bursting of MMS M den and she returning to Korea.

Any intel here will be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Hot Don.

Kevin80
11-02-20, 18:00
She's not answering my texts. She's sweet and I wish her well.Well, I don't go down that area often so I guess I missed my chance. Mms on phone sounded upset when I asked for her, got worse when I followed up asking if she's off for the day or no longer there. I get the loud, NO MORE HERE.

Skinny Dugan
11-02-20, 18:00
Soooo, you had a great experience with her and you didn't tell us about it?

Does anyone know where Venus works now? I had a fantastic experience with her at Serenity in LF, but can't seem to find her now. Thank you!

Jdeezy22
11-02-20, 19:17
Sansa is pretty terrific. She a late 20's early 30's MILFy blonde. Pretty blue eyes, pretty face. Great smile. Very good conversationalist. Nice 32-34 C's (prolly enhanced-she's had some work done). Very toned. GND, but the hot, works out a lot MILF version. Pretty kitty.

She does a great legit massage (she's friends with Krystal- honestly not quite at her CMT level, but still great). Her nuru will blow your mind, along with other bits! Really outstanding. Encourages a great deal of mutual stimulation if the chemistry is right.

If you're looking for really young or a waif (Or BBW), she's not for you (I'd describe her look as beach blonde athletic). Also, be aware that she ain't cheap; . 65 house and $. 6 (yes, $$. 25 total) for the full hour. But like the Captain says, you get what you pay for.Spot on with the description of Sansa. She also has tats if that's a dealbreaker for anyone FYI. Were you ever able to get anything more than a HJ from her? Damn I miss her haha.

Gulongitlog
11-02-20, 20:41
Kriss posts in PD quite often. She's based off Costa mesa. I've seen her a couple of times. Massage is not really what I come for. She's a MILF. Big tatas. I basically go for the Russian / tf finish. Dmg is $ for 30 minutes. Decent bang for buck. She's my go to if I just need a nice tf.

If anyone knows a good asian for Russian that won't break the bank. Lmk. Ty.

Slammer6008
11-02-20, 22:09
Soooo, you had a great experience with her and you didn't tell us about it?😳. Hey skinny how you doing?

Kmp Chaser
11-02-20, 22:10
Kriss posts in PD quite often. She's based off Costa mesa. I've seen her a couple of times. Massage is not really what I come for. She's a MILF. Big tatas. I basically go for the Russian / tf finish. Dmg is $ for 30 minutes. Decent bang for buck. She's my go to if I just need a nice tf.

If anyone knows a good asian for Russian that won't break the bank. Lmk. Ty.Whats Russian? Is tf titfuck?

Cuat28
11-02-20, 22:44
Spot on with the description of Sansa. She also has tats if that's a dealbreaker for anyone FYI. Were you ever able to get anything more than a HJ from her? Damn I miss her haha.First time poster but I have had some great times with her. Seen her at multiple spots every now and then over about a year. But only recently started poking around asking if there was more to the menu. She's pricey but there is definitely more fun to be had. Pm if you want details but be warned that you're going to have to spend a good amount to get to that point. Same goes for novia she has a price and it ain't cheap and everything is covered still worth it imo even if it's a one time thing I would recommend spending that money LOL.

Skinny Dugan
11-02-20, 22:54
😳. Hey skinny how you doing?A lot better. Thanks.

Btjiii
11-03-20, 01:20
Went to BCC new location last week had a session with Nala again. Great session. Lots of sensual gliding. Went back a week later and the door was locked they moved again.

Btjiii
11-03-20, 01:36
Saw Daisy a few weeks ago here. I was not impressed. No connection, bit of an attitude, no touching other than a $$. NFZ north and for sure not even close to south. About a week after tried Cherry, not a lot better tiny FZ north and NFZ south. May try another provider her down the road but so far not impressed at all. Luna is cooler than hell though. Fun just chopping it up with her she's so cool. LOL.

Technical69
11-03-20, 05:04
Went in today after setting an appt to meet Elizabeth.

Face: 6/10.

Top: 8/10.

Rushed and the release was mechanical.

Asked for others at the place and if I can see the line up for the day on my way out as I didn't want to end my day unsatisfied. But was politely refused. Ymmw.

May be I just didn't make the right choice in selection.

Thinking of trying Julliet at elite paradise next building. If anyone have intel. Please do.

Member #6569
11-03-20, 12:33

If anyone knows a good asian for Russian that won't break the bank. Lmk. Ty.Second that. Can you post a link for Kriss? Can't find in pd. Thanks.

Member #6569
11-03-20, 12:47
Ava is now my all time favorite, too. She's easy to talk to, has amazing natural tits, is fun on the dirty talk, and welcomes attention to her chest. Treat her with respect and you'll be sure to have a good time.Any more help on locations? Honey aroma vs haven?

MrMike05
11-03-20, 13:13
Whats Russian? Is tf titfuck?'Russian' is slang for titfuck.

TooLazy
11-03-20, 13:21
Saw Daisy a few weeks ago here. I was not impressed. No connection, bit of an attitude, no touching other than a $$. NFZ north and for sure not even close to south. About a week after tried Cherry, not a lot better tiny FZ north and NFZ south. May try another provider her down the road but so far not impressed at all. Luna is cooler than hell though. Fun just chopping it up with her she's so cool. LOL.I booked Stacey but I'm pretty sure they got mixed up and I ended up with Elle. No complaints with Elle. HDS isn't really nuru in the traditional sense. More nude massage with some oil and teasing.

Slammer6008
11-03-20, 14:28
I know I had some Intel on that place Is there only one girl that works there? Or which one is the better one?

Thank you brothers!!

NailBoiz1
11-03-20, 17:12
I know I had some Intel on that place Is there only one girl that works there? Or which one is the better one?

Thank you brothers!!There is at least two lady and they have a special today 11.3. 2020, $40 for 30 minutes and free waxing.

No idea how good the service is, but if someone does try it please report back.

Slammer6008
11-03-20, 18:03
There is at least two lady and they have a special today 11.3. 2020, $40 for 30 minutes and free waxing.

No idea how good the service is, but if someone does try it please report back.Just call up and ask how much is it cost to wax your cock to stick it in her ass special.

Gulongitlog
11-03-20, 18:44
Second that. Can you post a link for Kriss? Can't find in pd. Thanks.For those asking, here's her pd link: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/kriss.

Noodle714
11-03-20, 18:44
Took a break from the game due to all the craziness but went yesterday to Serenity Day Spa in Stanton:

I used to see Selena here, but she wasn't working when I went. . 4=hh, . 6=45 min and. 70=hour. Pulled Tina, late 20's Viet with 7/10 looks. I went with 45 min. Massage was mechanical 6/10 with light tease just before the flip. Not too enthusiastic about things and allowed for light roaming but pulled away when hands got to sensitive areas. All in all got the job done and I'll be exploring other options again. This place seems strictly are & T with no other extras. Looking for good FS option and will report when I find one. Enjoy and stay safe!

BigBoDonk
11-03-20, 22:15
Hi everyone,

Curious which parlor offers cheapest bang for buck?

Van Deventer
11-03-20, 22:31
Went to BCC new location last week had a session with Nala again. Great session. Lots of sensual gliding. Went back a week later and the door was locked they moved again.Can someone please PM me their current IG account? They keep getting their account shutdown.

TIA.

Jdeezy22
11-03-20, 23:15
First time poster but I have had some great times with her. Seen her at multiple spots every now and then over about a year. But only recently started poking around asking if there was more to the menu. She's pricey but there is definitely more fun to be had. Pm if you want details but be warned that you're going to have to spend a good amount to get to that point. Same goes for novia she has a price and it ain't cheap and everything is covered still worth it imo even if it's a one time thing I would recommend spending that money LOL.Thanks for the info! Yeah I've actually been finding out a lot of girls that claim to be strictly HJ, actually have more on the menu. I've always been hesitant to ask, dno if it would offend them or not.

Ocdtnb
11-03-20, 23:24
Just posted this in the other thread about nuru and Indies. Wanted to discuss here too.

Posted about this the other day. Went to Havana Thurs night and saw Celeste. She's a good looking woman with pretty eyes / smile and great curves. I'd see her again. The massage was nothing too special but the rest was decent, albeit a little mechanical.

I've read a few posts recently about others who have been less happy about the service of some of the ladies and I'm just wondering if we're just (myself included) looking for something a little different than what they're providing. I think they could just make a couple of slight adjustments and it'd be perfect.

Here's what they're doing right, IMHO:

1. Luna is SO easy going and great to work with. Makes me feel at ease and she's always straight forward and pleasant.

2. The girls she hires are all fine. Every girl I've seen has been so far out of me league and had a sweet and enjoyable personality.

3. Location feels safe and secure. Nobody can just walk in.

4. Price is fair and I've NEVER had a girl up sell me or even talk about money until I bring it up when it's time to pay. If there's such a thing as professionalism in this game; I think Luna and crew are on it.

I would absolutely recommend Havana.

Now, what I want:

1. Chemistry. Or at least the illusion of it, right? Instead of trying a bunch of girls / places, I'd rather just find 1 or 2 and build a report through loyalty. I know I keep going back to Ari as the example; but she'd walk in the room, remember my name, put her arms around my neck and give me a kiss. That kind of treatment is why I come prepared to over tip.

2. Action. I guess that's how I'd put it. And that's where it's tough because everyone has different personal boundaries and I think we should make an effort to respectful of that. I'd never want a girl to feel uncomfortable or pressured with me. That said, if I can be specific, I think the ideal setup for me would include some LFK and gentle FIV. I want there to be some mutual enjoyment. Or again, at least the illusion of it. This one isn't a deal breaker for me; just saying what would make it a home run.

3. I'm 100% ok with no more than HE for the finish. However, I'm just not into the jackhammer thing. Take it slow! I'm paying to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. You know? She's in control and if she knows what she's doing, she'll actually get me there quicker than just going fast?

Agree? What do you guys think?

All in all, I'm for sure going to keep going to Havana. Just wondering if they can make adjustments or if I should adjust my expectations.

FlipOnOver
11-04-20, 01:37
There are 2 new shops open on Beach Blvd. In Stanton.

One at Cerritos Blvd. In the old Purple Rain spot and one at Chapman next to the old Temptation spot.

Has anyone tried them yet??

Member #6569
11-04-20, 04:33
Me too. Also looking for BCC. Anyone got the IG?

Socalopus
11-04-20, 10:52
Hi everyone,

Curious which parlor offers cheapest bang for buck?Definitely Fish & Chips in Westminster. I'm guessing it's still possible to get full for as low as .6 Great if you like gilfs.

JustChekIn
11-04-20, 11:01
Just posted this in the other thread about nuru and Indies. Wanted to discuss here too.

Posted about this the other day. Went to Havana Thurs night and saw Celeste. She's a good looking woman with pretty eyes / smile and great curves. I'd see her again. The massage was nothing too special but the rest was decent, albeit a little mechanical.

I've read a few posts recently about others who have been less happy about the service of some of the ladies and I'm just wondering if we're just (myself included) looking for something a little different than what they're providing. I think they could just make a couple of slight adjustments and it'd be perfect.

Here's what they're doing right, IMHO:

1. Luna is SO easy going and great to work with. Makes me feel at ease and she's always straight forward and pleasant.

2. The girls she hires are all fine. Every girl I've seen has been so far out of me league and had a sweet and enjoyable personality.

3. Location feels safe and secure. Nobody can just walk in.

4. Price is fair and I've NEVER had a girl up sell me or even talk about money until I bring it up when it's time to pay. If there's such a thing as professionalism in this game; I think Luna and crew are on it.

I would absolutely recommend Havana.

Now, what I want:

1. Chemistry. Or at least the illusion of it, right? Instead of trying a bunch of girls / places, I'd rather just find 1 or 2 and build a report through loyalty. I know I keep going back to Ari as the example; but she'd walk in the room, remember my name, put her arms around my neck and give me a kiss. That kind of treatment is why I come prepared to over tip.

2. Action. I guess that's how I'd put it. And that's where it's tough because everyone has different personal boundaries and I think we should make an effort to respectful of that. I'd never want a girl to feel uncomfortable or pressured with me. That said, if I can be specific, I think the ideal setup for me would include some LFK and gentle FIV. I want there to be some mutual enjoyment. Or again, at least the illusion of it. This one isn't a deal breaker for me; just saying what would make it a home run.

3. I'm 100% ok with no more than HE for the finish. However, I'm just not into the jackhammer thing. Take it slow! I'm paying to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. You know? She's in control and if she knows what she's doing, she'll actually get me there quicker than just going fast?

Agree? What do you guys think?

All in all, I'm for sure going to keep going to Havana. Just wondering if they can make adjustments or if I should adjust my expectations.The girls here want too much cash for JUST HJ. Not one has agreed to FS SO SADLY I LOOK ELSEWHERE. Go if you are stacked with cash and happy with the HJ.

Qeast
11-04-20, 14:28
There has been a lot of talk about the "new F&C" location in SA lately.

Did the owner of the "old F&C" operation sell the old business, and move his operation and staff?

Is the new management of the "old F&C" location doing anything of interest?

I have passed by the old F&C site on a commute, and it seems open for some sort of business.

Slammer6008
11-04-20, 14:30
The girls here want too much cash for JUST HJ. Not one has agreed to FS SO SADLY I LOOK ELSEWHERE. Go if you are stacked with cash and happy with the HJ.I'm with you LB I just can't see spending money on that kind of service.

TerrificEnigma
11-04-20, 15:15
Hi all. Just wondering, has anyone seen this one Brazilian girl with working IG marcie. Brasil? Pictures are appealing but it's always the same ones. I'm curious about the service but also wonder if the girl is actually someone else and if pictures are at least representative.

Moya69
11-04-20, 20:38
Has anyone had Maria recently?

I wanted to stop by but wondering if she is still there?

Or any other recommendations I could cream pie (heart eyes).

BigBoDonk
11-04-20, 23:40
Definitely Fish & Chips in Westminster. I'm guessing it's still possible to get full for as low as .6 Great if you like gilfs.I guess that one is not Asian, mostly Hispanic, I am looking for cheapest one with Asian providers.

Ocdtnb
11-05-20, 00:41
I'm with you LB I just can't see spending money on that kind of serviceOK, I have to disagree though because: 1. Every girl I've seen has been gorgeous with a sweet attitude and NONE of them have been pushy about money, or even talked about it at all in my experience. You're told the rate when you book and it's an unsaid expectation that you'll pay her at the end, which I think is very professional.

Everyone is different and it's fair to expect that she decides what she'll allow.

I'm seeing another girl at Havana tomorrow night and I plan to adjust my approach too. I'll report back.

Miguel Honcho
11-05-20, 01:42
The girls here want too much cash for JUST HJ. Not one has agreed to FS SO SADLY I LOOK ELSEWHERE. Go if you are stacked with cash and happy with the HJ.Agreed. While nuru is cool and all, I just get worked up and want to fuck. Or at least a a long BBBJ (a real BJ not just a HJ in front of her mouth). Especially if I'm paying $$. I'm not into paying a lot for a HJ.

JakeForTheWin
11-05-20, 03:09
Hi all. Just wondering, has anyone seen this one Brazilian girl with working IG marcie. Brasil? Pictures are appealing but it's always the same ones. I'm curious about the service but also wonder if the girl is actually someone else and if pictures are at least representative.Save your money, terrible service and 4/10 on looks. I had her about 8 months ago and the nuru / body sliding was non-existent, cut my time short about 25 minutes and was just jack-hammering away and was far away from as she could during my release of semen. I hope one day paris comes back LOL but who knows. Tessa is back and she was great when I had her two years ago, not sure how her services have changed.

JHeezy
11-05-20, 05:50
Save your money, terrible service and 4/10 on looks. I had her about 8 months ago and the nuru / body sliding was non-existent, cut my time short about 25 minutes and was just jack-hammering away and was far away from as she could during my release of semen. I hope one day paris comes back LOL but who knows. Tessa is back and she was great when I had her two years ago, not sure how her services have changed.Glad to see my hunch of avoiding her via my interactions with her on IG proved to be true.

I added her on IG to see if she might be worth a visit and immediately noticed she cycles the same handful of pictures / clips. After a brief exchange via DM's she reached out to me about a week later basically demanding that I make an appointment or unfollow on IG.

Not a problem, my money will go to someone else.

Bonyuri
11-05-20, 10:22
Has anyone had Maria recently?

I wanted to stop by but wondering if she is still there?

Or any other recommendations I could cream pie (heart eyes).Maria hasn't been there for months and she texted me she was working in San Francisco now. Sorry, I can't recommend any other cream pie options but would be interested in any recommendations at CKB or any other location. Thanks.

LobElsewhere
11-05-20, 11:47
Hit me up if you want BCC's Instagram. Has anyone seen Lexi there? The photo looks like a fit white girl.

TerrificEnigma
11-05-20, 14:05
Glad to see my hunch of avoiding her via my interactions with her on IG proved to be true.

I added her on IG to see if she might be worth a visit and immediately noticed she cycles the same handful of pictures / clips. After a brief exchange via DM's she reached out to me about a week later basically demanding that I make an appointment or unfollow on IG.

Not a problem, my money will go to someone else.Thanks for the intel guys. I also noticed the cycle of the same pictures and was pressured to make an appointment on IG. She ended up removing me from IG but I wondered if she was any good after that despite the red flags.

I'll checkout other girls instead.

Mustang3
11-05-20, 14:10
Anybody been to serenity lf lately. Seems they changed adds our using a phone number from a near by spa.

IndieBoi
11-05-20, 14:47
Anyone's tried out the new girls Lili and Angie? Was thinking of visiting either or but wanted input if anyone's seen them yet? Thanks!

RGarcia123
11-05-20, 16:10
Luna is doing doubles at Havana today! She is worth every penny for doubles. Her and Elle are amazing going later today.

JDog1234
11-05-20, 18:53
Used to see her independly after she left BCC, she was great. Very sensualassage and great CG he finish with plenty of roaming.

She switched to are*br*stings and was cool for awhile then became very, very flaky. Now she's gone (at least as far as I know).

Went to Lexi at nurustars. Meh. Was mechanical for me and I felt very rushed.

Ocdtnb
11-05-20, 20:14
Spent 60 min with Chanel today. First time with her.

Where. Do. I. Start.

First of all, 10/10 would be an understatement. This girl is "too good to be true" beautiful, dark hair and beautiful dark eyes. And she's very fit. I mean that body is rock hard. She puts in the work to be in shape and it shows.

Personality: wonderful we talked each other's ear off during the massage and on the flip she was focused right in and it was super sensual and attentive.

Massage: quality CMT level. She's got heavy game in the massage dept. Strong hands (and I like it hard) and at the same time, nothing hurt. She's a skilled pro and it felt incredible. Nuru slide was fantastic too. I could feel her amazing bod on me; but I was actually a little surprised when I flipped over because I'd already forgotten that she was really that fine!

HE finish was super sensual and even felt kinda intimate. I'm keeping the details to myself on that one. She welcomed my touch; but I didn't touch her as much as I wanted to. It was our first time together and I wanted to just experience her being her. But I'm looking forward to seeing her more and seeing how that develops as we build a report with each other.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.

DonJuanCarlos
11-05-20, 20:40
How much does Ava from Aroma require for tip and what does she provide? It'll be my first time at Aroma. Any intel would be appreciated. TIA guys!

Slammer6008
11-05-20, 21:11
Anyone's tried out the new girls Lili and Angie? Was thinking of visiting either or but wanted input if anyone's seen them yet? Thanks!Go try Angela for us and report back rookie.

HeadorTail
11-06-20, 17:34
I've stopped by Young Zi a couple of times this week. Looks like new ownership. Maybe it'll be a little more fun. I didn't stay because I was trying to get my weekly legit from Bella. She's no longer there. If anyone hears about where she (or Jennifer) ends up I'd appreciate a message. Thanks.

BigBoDonk
11-06-20, 18:00
Hi guys,

Thinking about visiting Fish and Chips location. Curious if they also do massage or it is straight FS as it is in Detox? I would prefer to get a real massage first and then go to FS. Any thoughts?

DeeNewGuy
11-06-20, 20:52
What's up Guys.

Finally went back to a MP this past weekend after so many months. February was the last time and damn I missed it LOL. I've been keeping up with the forum however. Anyways was running some errands and just walked in to Free Your Mind in SA. Door was closed but rang the doorbell and 40+ year old lady let me in. Had her phone in her hand so I thought she was calling for back up as I assumed she was alone as she was buying time by asking if I wanted to use the restroom said why not. Came out and Asked what I wanted pointed to the rates on the wall, went with a 30 min for. 35. Let me to the room and waited for about 15 minutes. While I was waiting I hear door open and back up had arrived they were talking in their language. Unfortunately the older lady came in and ended up being my provider I didn't get to see the other girl or girls. Oh well she started with a weak massage and asked if I wanted oil which I said yes to. Massage was a 5/10 and no tease at all. On the flip asks if I wanted massage there. Put oil and stated fondling my balls and went to work. Her technique was decent and liked that she was playing with my balls as well. Finally popped and she cleaned me up. Didn't discuss any tip so just gave her. 40. I won't go back but I said that the first time I came here. Happy to be back but wish me better luck on my next adventure.

Caribe
11-06-20, 21:52
Hi guys,

Thinking about visiting Fish and Chips location. Curious if they also do massage or it is straight FS as it is in Detox? I would prefer to get a real massage first and then go to FS. Any thoughts?If you think a Big Mac tastes like a porterhouse steak then yes, they do massage. They will randomly rub before they pop the question, "What you want?" They may even give you a foot massage after. I remember Lisa the resident foot massage specialist would give me a decent rub after some full service but she's long gone scared away by the virus.

BigBoDonk
11-06-20, 22:02
If you think a Big Mac tastes like a porterhouse steak then yes, they do massage. They will randomly rub before they pop the question, "What you want?" They may even give you a foot massage after. I remember Lisa the resident foot massage specialist would give me a decent rub after some full service but she's long gone scared away by the virus.Ahahaha that was funny. Thank you. Any advise on where I can get both services within affordable range of pricing?

Heartless Jay
11-07-20, 01:29
Swung by the place east of f and c by big lots, 2nd visit. 35 entry, standard Chinese MILF place. Today was with YuYu. Decent body clothed but pretty flabby in reality. Massage just the bare minimum before the flip. Some teasing, some roaming. Interesting that BJ not on offer but FS was, maybe just this one lady. Anyway, damage was $. 3 (with some negotiation). Not a bad experience but nothing to write home about. At least the place was clean and there were a few younger ladies walking around. Perhaps I'll draw a better card next time.

SCJohn
11-07-20, 01:34
I've stopped by Young Zi a couple of times this week. Looks like new ownership. Maybe it'll be a little more fun. I didn't stay because I was trying to get my weekly legit from Bella. She's no longer there. If anyone hears about where she (or Jennifer) ends up I'd appreciate a message. Thanks.Sorry to hear that Bella is gone too. I was going to stop by this week but didn't have time. They both gave the best massages. They will be missed.

BigJohn9
11-07-20, 10:36
Anyone see Lin at Little Beauty Center for Halloween? I missed her that day and didn't see what her costume was. She usually wears something creative and sexy. And is usually in a very playful mood.

BigBoDonk
11-07-20, 16:50
Guys where is the best affordable nuru place in OC?

LobElsewhere
11-07-20, 18:40
I saw Nala at bcc new location in lake forest. It's a building that has another spa there in a different suite but I can't remember what it's called.

Standard $ nuru. Nala is half white half Indonesian, skinny, decent B's, and a couple small tattoos. She is pretty, was friendly and did a good sensual nuru. She doesn't squeeze the hell out of your junk or jack hammer. She allowed fov. Overall a good hot girl nuru, no rush, good personality, I will repeat some time.

Anyone have any info on lexi or any other fit looking girls at BCC or anywhere else? Looking for chanel / Nikita type hot girls.

Roman
11-07-20, 19:15
Hi.

I've been out of the scene for some time.

I live in OC and am looking for a few good AMPs.

Doesn't matter where they are in OC.

Thanks for any recs.

Need address, website, phone.

Thanks.

ROMAN.

OCMongerin
11-08-20, 21:41
I know the famous Maria is gone at CKB. I've been out of the game since lockdowns started in March.

Any other good suggestions for places that do a good BBBJ?

BillyBarue
11-09-20, 11:47
Many thanks to the West Cost mongers for the intel! The White Swan delivered and I left happy. I will say I did enjoy the window shopping when walking into the courtyard.

DudeBang
11-09-20, 15:07
Hi guys, I'm coming in from Texas this week for a business meeting, and I've been to one spot in LA. I'll be in OC this time and looking for a spa with Latina babes; 20's-30's, no over the hill stuff. Any one have a suggestion? Heard Detox but not sure it's still Latina staffed.

GHardy
11-09-20, 15:14
Can someone PM me BCC new Ig? Last I recall it was Fairview.

BigBoDonk
11-09-20, 19:24
Many thanks to the West Cost mongers for the intel! The White Swan delivered and I left happy. I will say I did enjoy the window shopping when walking into the courtyard.What is damage? Do they have girls with big tetangas?

BigBoDonk
11-09-20, 19:26
Man, I am so appreciated to everyone here and to places like F and C. You can get pretty descent massage and good FS for as low as 90 bucks.

I had middle aged Asian lady with big tetangas 40 for entrance and 50 as tip. Had good massage and then full scale FS. She asked for more but we agreed on 50. What a place. Looking good and affordable nuru place, similar to this. Any ideas?

MackBlamba
11-09-20, 20:21
Stopped by luckypavilion over the weekend in westminister. First time there and drew Eva. Older asian woman, probably mamasan, but pretty for her age. Made me wash my hands before showing me to my room. From there, the usual strip down without towel covering. She gave a good massage. Cracked my back and everything for about 10 minutes before the flip. I just wanted a HE so she busted out the oil and took instructions really well. Good technique. She let me suck her perky tits while rubbing her pussy otc. She was really enjoying it. I asked for prostate and she oiled up her hands some more and went right on in. Man I haven't had prostate massage in a min and she brought me to a really good finish. Overall experience was just what I needed that day. I'd repeat. What else is on the menu here and any other providers worth seeing? Total damage was. 8.

Plastique
11-10-20, 00:13
So my absolutely favorite masseuse Chantara has gone radio silent for a very long time, and some even report that she has retired.

So I'm now searching for someone who gives a similar level service and vibe. A damn good massage which includes prostate massage and multiple releases and good banter.

King Kuts
11-10-20, 00:39
Any reports on bodyrub. 6868? Just got an insta request from them and they are in my hood.

King Kuts
11-10-20, 00:53
Any reports on bodyrub. 6868? Just got an insta request from them and they are in my hood.Its sunrise spa on Bristol. Any reports? Looks like a bait and switch place.

Hornilius69
11-10-20, 07:08
Man, I am so appreciated to everyone here and to places like F and C. You can get pretty descent massage and good FS for as low as 90 bucks.

I had middle aged Asian lady with big tetangas 40 for entrance and 50 as tip. Had good massage and then full scale FS. She asked for more but we agreed on 50. What a place. Looking good and affordable nuru place, similar to this. Any ideas?You can get away with 40 for FS if you're a regular customer. For 50 is still a bargain!

Cappy73
11-10-20, 11:20
Standard Door Fee.

Nuru Donation $150 to $160 for hour (Where did the $100 days go?

Been there once. Above average for this type of place.

Any reports on bodyrub. 6868? Just got an insta request from them and they are in my hood.

NoClue02
11-10-20, 11:43
So my absolutely favorite masseuse Chantara has gone radio silent for a very long time, and some even report that she has retired.

So I'm now searching for someone who gives a similar level service and vibe. A damn good massage which includes prostate massage and multiple releases and good banter.She's still available for her old clients.

King Kuts
11-10-20, 13:16
Standard Door Fee.

Nuru Donation $150 to $160 for hour (Where did the $100 days go?

Been there once. Above average for this type of place.Would half hour be the standard $100?

How do they compare to the honey affiliates? The insta pics are ridiculous.

FlipOnOver
11-10-20, 19:06
I know the famous Maria is gone at CKB. I've been out of the game since lockdowns started in March.

Any other good suggestions for places that do a good BBBJ?They are still taking loads to the grill at CBK. Got one on Friday.

Quality and price may vary.

BigBoDonk
11-10-20, 21:19
Would half hour be the standard $100?

How do they compare to the honey affiliates? The insta pics are ridiculous.Is honey a name of nuru place?

King Kuts
11-10-20, 23:15
Is honey a name of nuru place?Honey= aroma in CM.

There are a few affilated "honey" spots around like haven and aqua.

BigBoDonk
11-10-20, 23:39
Honey= aroma in CM.

There are a few affilated "honey" spots around like haven and aqua.Thank you, is it nuru only or FS is also an option?

Cappy73
11-11-20, 02:09
Only been there once, the higher price is a buzz kill. But the service was better.

Would half hour be the standard $100?

How do they compare to the honey affiliates? The insta pics are ridiculous.

ChiefKeefer
11-11-20, 04:34
Only been there once, the higher price is a buzz kill. But the service was betterWho did you go with? After looking at their ig, I would probably choose Charlotte if I ever tried this place out. Better service than Havana?

Slammer6008
11-11-20, 13:52
Was driving down Bolsa stopped at the light an saw a place called Kung Fu foot massage has anybody tried. I got a kick out of the name. I want to try a new place today. Any suggestions. I will give a report today.

Kevin80
11-11-20, 15:20
Was driving down Bolsa stopped at the light an saw a place called Kung Fu foot massage has anybody tried. I got a kick out of the name. I want to try a new place today. Any suggestions. I will give a report today.I went there and got my ass kicked. LOL Seriously I was there years ago, they had an open foot massage room, private foot massage rooms and private body massage rooms. Very reasonable house fees. Just legit for me, not even a HJ.

Slammer6008
11-11-20, 15:26
I went there and got my ass kicked. LOL Seriously I was there years ago, they had an open foot massage room, private foot massage rooms and private body massage rooms. Very reasonable house fees. Just legit for me, not even a HJ.Thanks brother. I figure I'll be cruising around 130 today if anybody has any suggestions I will give it a try. Looking for FS or BJ. I've been to most of the places in Westminster looking for the one that I might have missed.

JustChekIn
11-11-20, 16:21
Was driving down Bolsa stopped at the light an saw a place called Kung Fu foot massage has anybody tried. I got a kick out of the name. I want to try a new place today. Any suggestions. I will give a report today.Let us know Grasshopper!

King Kuts
11-11-20, 16:59
Thank you, is it nuru only or FS is also an option?Just nuru at all the honey spots.

Slammer6008
11-11-20, 17:26
Let us know Grasshopper!LOL. If you can take this pebble from my hand.

JustChekIn
11-11-20, 18:08
Just nuru at all the honey spots.You blind mother fokker I kick you in the nuts and I'll get it this time.

BeardedBeast13
11-11-20, 21:42
Anybody know of any decent North OC AMPs (HE or more)? Relatively cheap ($40/ hr or less). I hate having to drive all the way to Santa Ana to get a decent massage and HJ on the cheap. I'm looking around Stanton, Buena Park, Anaheim area. ? Lmk thanks.

Jefff949
11-11-20, 22:18
Long time follower (Monger), first time posting. Went into the AMP on Euclid and Lampson and got greeted by the GILF. Heard she's the one that provides the HE. Asked for 30 minutes and asked for her. She told me another lady does the massage and she assured me she would be back to complete the experience. Massage was good, above avg and when GMA back, she joined in on the massage. After a while the other girl dipped out and it was on with GMA. Only HJ and FIV. He puss was nice and tight. She moaned and tried talking dirty LOL it was almost funny. She told me to come back Sunday. She said more privacy and more fun. . 4 for the 30. I over tipped because I didn't have change and I'm Asian so I had a soft spot for her. Tipped $1. Sorry mongers. Last time I do that, I promise. I've been tempted to go back and smash her back out but I've been going too often. LOL. I need to chill out.

Btjiii
11-12-20, 02:24
Anyone have any info on Daisy at BCC? I think I've seen her in the hall at the Old New location looks about 5'5" could tell much else from the uniform. Looks slightly like the photo they use.

GreenStream
11-12-20, 12:10

Where. Do. I. Start.

First of all, 10/10 would be an understatement. This girl is "too good to be true" beautiful, dark hair and beautiful dark eyes. And she's very fit. I mean that body is rock hard. She puts in the work to be in shape and it shows.

Personality: wonderful we talked each other's ear off during the massage and on the flip she was focused right in and it was super sensual and attentive.

Massage: quality CMT level. She's got heavy game in the massage dept. Strong hands (and I like it hard) and at the same time, nothing hurt. She's a skilled pro and it felt incredible. Nuru slide was fantastic too. I could feel her amazing bod on me; but I was actually a little surprised when I flipped over because I'd already forgotten that she was really that fine!

HE finish was super sensual and even felt kinda intimate. I'm keeping the details to myself on that one. She welcomed my touch; but I didn't touch her as much as I wanted to. It was our first time together and I wanted to just experience her being her. But I'm looking forward to seeing her more and seeing how that develops as we build a report with each other..Congratulations! Go to 90 minutes and I'll you will both be even happier.

HeadorTail
11-12-20, 12:39
Was driving down Bolsa stopped at the light an saw a place called Kung Fu foot massage has anybody tried. I got a kick out of the name. I want to try a new place today. Any suggestions. I will give a report today.Went by before the shutdowns and got legit with a hand slap. YMMV of course.

HeadorTail
11-12-20, 12:47
Long time follower (Monger), first time posting. Went into the AMP on Euclid and Lampson and got greeted by the GILF. Heard she's the one that provides the HE. Asked for 30 minutes and asked for her. She told me another lady does the massage and she assured me she would be back to complete the experience. Massage was good, above avg and when GMA back, she joined in on the massage. After a while the other girl dipped out and it was on with GMA. Only HJ and FIV. He puss was nice and tight. She moaned and tried talking dirty LOL it was almost funny. She told me to come back Sunday. She said more privacy and more fun. . 4 for the 30. I over tipped because I didn't have change and I'm Asian so I had a soft spot for her. Tipped $1. Sorry mongers. Last time I do that, I promise. I've been tempted to go back and smash her back out but I've been going too often. LOL. I need to chill out.Maybe we need to set up a hotline for mongers to call when they get an uncontrollable urge to over tip. Only emergencies. Not $60 for a happy ending because you saw her DD's over tipping. But real emergencies. Granny needs a new pair of granny panties is a sign of a man in trouble. Hahaha.

Glad you had fun and let us know if her breasts are beating your face when you go back in.

Slammer6008
11-12-20, 15:20
Has anyone tried Candy or Cici?

SneakyPete7
11-12-20, 17:29
How much does Ava from Aroma require for tip and what does she provide? It'll be my first time at Aroma. Any intel would be appreciated. TIA guys!I think she asks $100 for Nuru / B2 B. I gave her $120 because she was amazing but She's newer so you might be able to low ball but she killed my session so I was more than happy to give her extra. If you are generous up front, odds are good you'll be rewarded with max effort. But some providers Max effort isn't as good as others.

SneakyPete7
11-12-20, 17:32
Been there twice. First on recommendation from a friend veteran monger and was very impressed. Went back this week to see Vivian, wondering if maybe the first was just lucky, but no sir! Viví was just as young and hot and fun as Dior. I think the mamas an has some sort of mainline to new hot talent especially Thai and Vietnamese. Definitely recommend.

OakOak22
11-12-20, 18:42
Happy on fair view. Drew kiki. Not pretty, slight baggage along the baby holder but decent tits and ass. Greeted with dfk and five. BBBJ and cfs for 1 benny. Not bad and will return if in a pinch.

BigBoDonk
11-12-20, 20:08
Been there twice. First on recommendation from a friend veteran monger and was very impressed. Went back this week to see Vivian, wondering if maybe the first was just lucky, but no sir! Viv was just as young and hot and fun as Dior. I think the mamas an has some sort of mainline to new hot talent especially Thai and Vietnamese. Definitely recommend.Whats a damage?

GreenStream
11-12-20, 20:42

Where. Do. I. Start.

HE finish was super sensual and even felt kinda intimate. I'm keeping the details to myself on that one. She welcomed my touch; but I didn't touch her as much as I wanted to. It was our first time together and I wanted to just experience her being her. But I'm looking forward to seeing her more and seeing how that develops as we build a report with each other.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.I forgot to ask. Where is this "Havana". I tried searching and could not find it.

King Kuts
11-13-20, 00:51
Saw vipnurugoddes Michelle today. Great session and for 15-20 bucks more I like the private setting, full size bed and shower I don't feel weird using. $160 almost no real massage which honestly I'm fine with. Got the full time getting the nuru experience I come for. She got me to hold on until the final minutes. The most time spent actually getting down to business I've ever had doing nuru. Really nice girl and her insta pics are real. Used to work at Fairview BCC. Hinted she does doubles with Nala. Which would be quite the experience.

BTW she is the third provider to give me a bad report on the honey aroma spots. Greedy owner, catfights, girls stealing drugs, just flat out too many girls sitting around a small room bored. She said she couldn't imagine going there during covid times.

Jefff949
11-13-20, 01:06
2-3 weeks ago I went to see Emily for a CBJ. Guys says she's at the other location. Asked if anyone is working because I had a mind blowing CBJ with another girl there. Can't remember her name but she was thicker than Emily. He said there is another person but she's busy with another customer. I head out to the other spot Villa. Walk in and get greeted by Emily. Ask for the 30 minutes. She give me a way better massage than the last time I saw her, but still was below average. After a while I rub her legs with my hands and she asked if I wanted flip over. I say yes. She asked what I wanted, agreed on CBJ for $ and she goes to grab a thick ass condom. Different than the thin plastic baggy she used months ago. This time her BJ was just ok. I will not be back. Not a fan of skinny petite Asian girls but was hoping for a good BJ. On to the next one. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

BTrain
11-13-20, 01:55
Congratulations! Go to 90 minutes and I'll you will both be even happier.GreenStream, are you joking or serious? 90 min for a nuru seems really long. Unless MSOG?

GreenStream
11-13-20, 10:58
GreenStream, are you joking or serious? 90 min for a nuru seems really long. Unless MSOG?Oh, that would be long for NURU. I was thing regular massage. They all seem to appreciate people who pay for 90 minutes.

HeadorTail
11-13-20, 11:08
2-3 weeks ago I went to see Emily for a CBJ. Guys says she's at the other location. Asked if anyone is working because I had a mind blowing CBJ with another girl there. Can't remember her name but she was thicker than Emily. He said there is another person but she's busy with another customer. I head out to the other spot Villa. Walk in and get greeted by Emily. Ask for the 30 minutes. She give me a way better massage than the last time I saw her, but still was below average. After a while I rub her legs with my hands and she asked if I wanted flip over. I say yes. She asked what I wanted, agreed on CBJ for $ and she goes to grab a thick ass condom. Different than the thin plastic baggy she used months ago. This time her BJ was just ok. I will not be back. Not a fan of skinny petite Asian girls but was hoping for a good BJ. On to the next one. Any recommendations would be appreciated.Just a suggestion but if condom thickness is an important to you just bring your own. And if you're looking for a good massage 6 Star is not your go to place. Not that some of them couldn't but they want you "in and out" fast. And a BJ is just an appetizer there, so to speak. And when that cute skinny ass is slapping you salami in RCG I've never caught myself thinking, "Gee, I wonder if she'll rub my feet afterwards." That's just me of course.

CuriousSpek
11-13-20, 14:24
Long time follower (Monger), first time posting. Went into the AMP on Euclid and Lampson and got greeted by the GILF. Heard she's the one that provides the HE. Asked for 30 minutes and asked for her. She told me another lady does the massage and she assured me she would be back to complete the experience. Massage was good, above avg and when GMA back, she joined in on the massage. After a while the other girl dipped out and it was on with GMA. Only HJ and FIV. He puss was nice and tight. She moaned and tried talking dirty LOL it was almost funny. She told me to come back Sunday. She said more privacy and more fun. . 4 for the 30. I over tipped because I didn't have change and I'm Asian so I had a soft spot for her. Tipped $1. Sorry mongers. Last time I do that, I promise. I've been tempted to go back and smash her back out but I've been going too often. LOL. I need to chill out.Hello, is this at golden star massage? Can you please inform what's her name?

SneakyPete7
11-13-20, 14:50
Saw vipnurugoddes Michelle today. Great session and for 15-20 bucks more I like the private setting, full size bed and shower I don't feel weird using. $160 almost no real massage which honestly I'm fine with. Got the full time getting the nuru experience I come for. She got me to hold on until the final minutes. The most time spent actually getting down to business I've ever had doing nuru. Really nice girl and her insta pics are real. Used to work at Fairview BCC. Hinted she does doubles with Nala. Which would be quite the experience.

BTW she is the third provider to give me a bad report on the honey aroma spots. Greedy owner, catfights, girls stealing drugs, just flat out too many girls sitting around a small room bored. She said she couldn't imagine going there during covid times.Saw Michelle recently too. Agree she was great! How much time for $160?

Miguel Honcho
11-13-20, 17:24
Just a suggestion but if condom thickness is an important to you just bring your own. And if you're looking for a good massage 6 Star is not your go to place. Not that some of them couldn't but they want you "in and out" fast. And a BJ is just an appetizer there, so to speak. And when that cute skinny ass is slapping you salami in RCG I've never caught myself thinking, "Gee, I wonder if she'll rub my feet afterwards." That's just me of course.I was thinking the same. I always bring my own. While it does happen and YMMV, getting a legit massage and FS or BJ from the same provider is not the norm. In my experience, most places are one or the other, girls as well. Better services can come from being a regular and getting to know the girl and more importantly, her knowing you. These services are kinda personal.

I have gotten two massages in a row from different places for this reason.

PhineasPhreak
11-13-20, 19:30
Been there twice. First on recommendation from a friend veteran monger and was very impressed. Went back this week to see Vivian, wondering if maybe the first was just lucky, but no sir! Viv was just as young and hot and fun as Dior. I think the mamas an has some sort of mainline to new hot talent especially Thai and Vietnamese. Definitely recommend.Are you saying Emerald on Euclid Katella (upstairs place) has re opened?

Slammer6008
11-14-20, 12:44
Are you saying Emerald on Euclid Katella (upstairs place) has re opened?It's the place in Orange.

Unleash5000
11-14-20, 15:56
Can someone comment on Ava's face at honey? Have been seeing rave reviews but mainly about service / body.

JohnB3411
11-15-20, 07:44
Still Looking for a 1 hour good massage just HE with big boobs at least DD to play with. Can someone PM me and send me in the right direction? Looking only to pay 80 $ total. Thanks a lot team.

SexySpam
11-15-20, 19:37
Saw Michelle recently too. Agree she was great! How much time for $160?I've been trying to get in touch with Michelle for a nuru but no responses for awhile. Tried text and IG.

PhineasPhreak
11-15-20, 21:40
It's the place in Orange.Thanks. My bad. Didn't know the Orange place. Carry on.

HapaBoy86
11-16-20, 00:54
Better go the massgys before they get shutdown again possibly this week.

MotManMan
11-16-20, 09:22
It sounds like "Big Lots" (Five Star) is the new F&C in Westminster? (for those of us who don't want to drive to SA?

LaidBack59
11-16-20, 10:40
Better go the massgys before they get shutdown again possibly this week.No need to cause a monger traffic jam. Just get the girls digits or wechat I'd and plan ahead. I had no issue getting in to see someone during the shutdown. About 50% of the places were open on the down-low. I even had 1 girl who previously was HJ only actually meet me at a closed spa and was much more relaxed on the menu to the point of ending up with FS.

Most girls have a monger phone and use Wechat -- easy to stay in touch -- and make appointments.

No need to panic, LOL.

HeadorTail
11-16-20, 10:53
It sounds like "Big Lots" (Five Star) is the new F&C in Westminster? (for those of us who don't want to drive to SA?Five Star has Cici and Lisa and a few others that are very easy on the eyes and amenable to meeting your needs for a reasonable sum but comparing it to F and C? When I think of F and C I'm remembering middle aged providers that speak little or no English.

That offer every orifice for 60 or 70 in a place that has legit customers in the very open shop. F and C was like a visit to TJ in the 70's while 5 Star would have been Mustang Ranch after you've been in a heater at the Riviera. That's memory lane for geezers like me.

But having said that I do highly recommend 5 Star. Cici and Tina are the best combo in the OC IMO. Lisa got a little chubby during the shut down but we seem to be working the pounds off her and Cici' still got a smoldering sensuality about her even after the baby. I'd call first. The line forms on the right. LOL.

DonCarleom
11-16-20, 11:52
My time in SoCal has come to an end. Now in Atlanta area and wow the massage market is no where close to comparison. Enjoy it while you can boys! I am just glad I experienced f&c while it was in its prime. 440 fair is a sight to remember. So many memories.

Thanks to seniors for the valuable info.

Slammer6008
11-16-20, 13:13
No need to cause a monger traffic jam. Just get the girls digits or wechat I'd and plan ahead. I had no issue getting in to see someone during the shutdown. About 50% of the places were open on the down-low. I even had 1 girl who previously was HJ only actually meet me at a closed spa and was much more relaxed on the menu to the point of ending up with FS.

Most girls have a monger phone and use Wechat -- easy to stay in touch -- and make appointments.

No need to panic, LOL.But most mongers are not as smoooooooth as you!!

Grimmy23
11-16-20, 14:22
But most mongers are not as smoooooooth as you!!It would pretty much take a complete shutdown of all non-essential businesses. The massage industry formed a lobbying coalition and managed to get themselves classified as a business that can remain open regardless of color tier. That of course is for the legit massage establishments, but the places discussed here fall under that same umbrella. Unless the Governor abandons his tier framework and orders another complete lockdown there's not much to worry about.

Ck2001
11-16-20, 16:03
Does anyone know what happened to Zara? Used to see her for fantastic nuru at one of the Honey Spa knock-offs. I've been laying low since March but am thinking about getting back out there, would be great to see her again. Thanks all.

SaltyDog
11-16-20, 16:42
Man this woman gets around. She goes by Monica now at ABC Health Center in Tustin. She was known as Sophia also one place called One by One I think. She does give a good massage with some teasing. In the flip she grabs my dick and pulls her pants down. She still has a massive Bush. Passed the finger test. With that much Bush I thought differently. For a MILF she has a strong body. The BBBJ and cfs was good. I've know her for a while so YMMV. Still looking for a husband LOL. She still looks exactly like her WeChat profile picture. How these Asian women do it? If you go see her call ahead and ask for Monica she says. I like the way she rubs those hands on my ass, she does it in a sexy way. Just enough pressure to hit your brown eye and taint. I don't like being rushed so I go for the hour. She does complete the hour massage. Ask for the hard massage. When she gets tired she'll start working your balls and ass. I hope she finds her husband LOL.

JDog1234
11-16-20, 17:02
I was thinking the same. I always bring my own. While it does happen and YMMV, getting a legit massage and FS or BJ from the same provider is not the norm. In my experience, most places are one or the other, girls as well. Better services can come from being a regular and getting to know the girl and more importantly, her knowing you. These services are kinda personal.

I have gotten two massages in a row from different places for this reason.Thats why I really miss the places in South OC (Ortega and Lake Forrest) used to get a great massage and finish with great oral. Felt really taken care of afterwards. Decent looking ladies too. I'm still looking for that, but haven't found it.

Hornilius69
11-16-20, 17:41
It sounds like "Big Lots" (Five Star) is the new F&C in Westminster? (for those of us who don't want to drive to SA?The old shop is still open for business. You can drive to SA if you are nearby. I think the third shop is located in the "Big Lot" area.

SneakyPete7
11-16-20, 18:32
Can someone comment on Ava's face at honey? Have been seeing rave reviews but mainly about service / body.Face is 7, 8 made up. But she enjoys herself which is what makes her hot IMO.

BigBoDonk
11-16-20, 18:44
Looking for middle eastern provider, any thoughts?

SneakyPete7
11-16-20, 18:46

Where. Do. I. Start.

Havana has become my go-to over the last few months, because Luna runs it like a pro. It's a safe, discreet, clean and friendly environment. What I'm looking for there, is to be in the experienced hands of an experienced woman. And Chanel was that today, 100 PERCENT.Any idea if she works anywhere else? Havana is a little far north for me.

BigBoDonk
11-16-20, 21:19
Hey fellas, so I've heard a lot about this place. Just wondering is it another FS place or real nuru place? What is an average damage here?

BigBoDonk
11-16-20, 21:24
Also do you guys recommend any other place for nuru beside honey? I never had a nuru, not looking for FS. Just curious how do you approach a masseur, do I need to tell that I want nuru massage? Or they will offer it themselves? It is undressed massage, right?

Heartless Jay
11-17-20, 01:55
It sounds like "Big Lots" (Five Star) is the new F&C in Westminster? (for those of us who don't want to drive to SA?Nope, really nothing like F and C. Big Lots girls are younger and cuter, but prices are about double F and C prices. Same action on the menu, but much different circumstances.

Member #6569
11-17-20, 05:16
Face is 7, 8 made up. But she enjoys herself which is what makes her hot IMO.Where is she?

Kevin80
11-17-20, 12:16
Nope, really nothing like F and C. Big Lots girls are younger and cuter, but prices are about double F and C prices. Same action on the menu, but much different circumstances.Same action on the menu from whom? Names please? Cici, Lisa and Tina as mentioned earlier?

AlexRodriguez
11-17-20, 16:56
Nope, really nothing like F and C. Big Lots girls are younger and cuter, but prices are about double F and C prices. Same action on the menu, but much different circumstances.Are you talking bare all the way action like F & C?

Hyarusa
11-17-20, 17:19
Also do you guys recommend any other place for nuru beside honey? I never had a nuru, not looking for FS. Just curious how do you approach a masseur, do I need to tell that I want nuru massage? Or they will offer it themselves? It is undressed massage, right?In my experience it's typically offered by the provider. They'll usually ask if you want topless, nude, or nuru with varying prices for each.

And yes, nuru is body sliding and is done undressed.

Slammer6008
11-17-20, 18:00
Are you talking bare all the way action like F & C?Easy guys LOL. It's closer to six star on brookhurst. YMMV.

HeadorTail
11-17-20, 18:30
Easy guys LOL. It's closer to six star on brookhurst. YMMV.I wouldn't even say 6 Star. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing bare. Some do, some don't. If you go in with and F and C mentality you going to walk out disappointed.

SaltyDog
11-17-20, 20:21
Any idea if she works anywhere else? Havana is a little far north for meCheck out their IG and you'll understand why it was described as 10/10.

AlexRodriguez
11-17-20, 20:28
I wouldn't even say 6 Star. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing bare. Some do, some don't. If you go in with and F and C mentality you going to walk out disappointed.Guess I'll pass on that one.

SexySpam
11-17-20, 21:35
Man this woman gets around. She goes by Monica now at ABC Health Center in Tustin. She was known as Sophia also one place called One by One I think. She does give a good massage with some teasing. In the flip she grabs my dick and pulls her pants down. She still has a massive Bush. Passed the finger test. With that much Bush I thought differently. For a MILF she has a strong body. The BBBJ and cfs was good. I've know her for a while so YMMV. Still looking for a husband LOL. She still looks exactly like her WeChat profile picture. How these Asian women do it? If you go see her call ahead and ask for Monica she says. I like the way she rubs those hands on my ass, she does it in a sexy way. Just enough pressure to hit your brown eye and taint. I don't like being rushed so I go for the hour. She does complete the hour massage. Ask for the hard massage. When she gets tired she'll start working your balls and ass. I hope she finds her husband LOLPM the Wechat?

BigBoDonk
11-18-20, 04:25
Nope, really nothing like F and C. Big Lots girls are younger and cuter, but prices are about double F and C prices. Same action on the menu, but much different circumstancesWhat is in SA?

Slammer6008
11-18-20, 14:52
What is in SA?Sun tunna man. O the lay.

DonJuanCarlos
11-18-20, 19:52
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants tho!

Tamco
11-18-20, 21:14
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants thoWhich shop was that?

ChillWeebs
11-18-20, 22:06
I swung by recently because I've heard stories of hot women waving you down. Couple ugly mamasans outside in short dresses just smoking cigarettes, that's about it. Noped the f out of there.

Kevin80
11-18-20, 22:28
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants tho!Were they wearing police uniform? Cops check on massage license, and it takes four of them to do it?

DonJuanCarlos
11-18-20, 23:27
Were they wearing police uniform? Cops check on massage license, and it takes four of them to do it?A few of them was unformed, one had like a hybrid street wear vest w a body cam (had my masked on) yes there were 4. Maybe 3. I was really in a rushed and was a bit frantic tho just looking down and got out of there ASAP!. But yeah there was a handful of them. Place was at 15* Brookhurst Street called why* Z*.

DonJuanCarlos
11-18-20, 23:28
Which shop was that?Yu* Z on brook hurst westm.

HapaBoy86
11-18-20, 23:33
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants thoYou're pretty damn lucky! Been there and it's more of a "oh shit I'm fuc*ed" moment!

HeadorTail
11-19-20, 11:14
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants tho!I had this experience there about a month and a half ago. I mentioned it here. Was this in the last few days? If it's a second visit that's bull shit. Everyone knows this place is 99% legit. One of the officers said hi to Bella on the way in and another asked if Jennifer was coming back on the way out. It's located less than a quarter mile from several very active FS shops and they harass these guys. Wow. Maybe it's related to the break in next door at the pharmacy. While they were closed someone broke into YZ and tunnelled into the pharmacy next door after some drugs. They needed to repair the walls before reopened. But good grief, Westminster is a well stocked pond for LE and they're fishing in a puddle.

DolfString111
11-19-20, 13:51
Visited my old stand by in Orange. Katella and the 55 rear parking lot of medical facility. Two sisters are always nice. Good naked massage with touching and sucking allowed. For me anyway. I ve known them for years. Attractive Viet milfs. YMMV. Treat them kind. They are very sweet.Hi bro. Is this place still open? Any specific provider (s) by name you would recommend? Damage? Thanks.

GreenStream
11-19-20, 16:47
A few of them was unformed, one had like a hybrid street wear vest w a body cam (had my masked on) yes there were 4. Maybe 3. I was really in a rushed and was a bit frantic tho just looking down and got out of there ASAP!. But yeah there was a handful of them. Place was at 15* Brookhurst Street called why* Z*.Maybe they get free FS once a week for leaving places alone?

GreenStream
11-19-20, 17:14
Wow, you should go to see that building with multiple massage shops and the attractive women out front in each shop waving and calling you to come into their shop! I finally had an opportunity to go there Saturday. After walking about to see the various shops in the courtyard, I came back to the one to the right, nearest the entrance from the parking lot. "Summer" is a very attractive young (she said 22) Chinese woman who was wearing a cute dress. Of course, it is always more fun with a girlfriend or wife, as you do not need plastic covers and can enjoy licking and sucking their clitoris and labia without work about diseases. Her English is good, a real plus. She started the massage and it seemed as if she could do a good job, but I soon started touching her. She asked me to slow down, so I did. She asked what I wanted, so I said "everything. " She took that pretty dress and a fancy front-close bra off to reveal a fine body. Nice firm B-cup breasts with good-size nipples (not the male-sized nipples some Chinese women have), and a cute triangle of hair above her vulva, then a tasteful small tattoo above that. She applied water-based lube to herself and supplied a cover. I think I surprised her by playing with her until she was happy. I hate plastic covers, so started to go soft, then got back onto the table and asked her to do a BJ and prostate massage. I shock for a while afterwards, so she has great skills. The only downside was the cost - $40 for the house and $200 for her.

Bronco
11-19-20, 17:14
Hi bro. Is this place still open? Any specific provider (s) by name you would recommend? Damage? Thanks.Still open S\S Katella in the rear. Unit R. I only know their real names and I won't pass that on. Only 2 working. Sisters. Nice ladies. Treat them kind. YMMV It will take them knowing you to get more than a shake. 40/40.

Slammer6008
11-19-20, 18:33
Still open S\S Katella in the rear. Unit R. I only know their real names and I won't pass that on. Only 2 working. Sisters. Nice ladies. Treat them kind. YMMV It will take them knowing you to get more than a shake. 40/40.Thanks brother that's close to my shop. Animals not need to apply.

CryMoarHoar
11-19-20, 22:40
40 for the house and $200 for her.You tipped $200 for CFS? Man, stop overpaying those bitches.

Miguel Honcho
11-20-20, 00:05
Go to these 3 places in orange. East star spa, Blossom massage an Petite spa. Report back on these first. If you want some in the Westminster area I can get you some also that I haven't tried. Like VT spa in Westminster. Can't wait to here back from you.Did you take the advice from Slammer and Lift Her Up? Did you hit up 6*?

Miguel Honcho
11-20-20, 00:24
Went by Miracle a couple of times recently. First time drew Sophia. Nice attitude, decent looking / body, in her 30's def not a granny. Light but decent massage. BBBJ that was pretty good and I asked her to keep going for longer than she really wanted. CFS multiple positions, finished DS. 40/ hr, tip 120. Second time, I got Anna. Pretty much identical experience, but she has bolt ons which were cool.

Ggwrx11
11-20-20, 03:56
Hit up this place located off the 5 fwy and Chapman in Orange. I was initially going to walk into to the massage place that off the 57 and Chapman, I believe it's a Chinese spot. The door was locked and I didn't want to take my chances at Angels spa? The new Latina massage joint. I want to say that I recognise a providers car in front of that place. The provider is / was from Golden Touch in Orange.

Glad I took my chances at Suphatttra's! I got a GFE with my provider. I don't recall her name but I love that she went straight to business. A massage was non existent. The HJ was nice and sensual. Roaming and touching was allowed. She even laid on the table with me as I got on top of her and sucked on her tits! She did not rush our session. I finished on her chest. I keep asking her for a CBJ but she said that was not her job hahah.

Does anyone know if anything else is offered here?

GreenStream
11-20-20, 13:16
You tipped $200 for CFS? Man, stop overpaying those bitches.First, sorry for the typos in my original post. Indeed, the ladies at Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest are always happy with $100, and some will even do uncovered, although that is risky.

BigJohn9
11-20-20, 17:46
Does she look familiar? Look this title up on Xvideos: At the massage parlor by Tnguy8.

UnknownRippa
11-20-20, 17:55
Hey guys. Going to be visiting home and my og spot shut down bee bee spa in Cypress. Would always get topless he with nip sucking and roaming. All girls had big tits too. Any places like this you could recommend? Thanks.

Hornilius69
11-20-20, 18:24
Yu* Z on brook hurst westm.They went to wrong shop; 6* is where the fun starts.

Hornilius69
11-20-20, 18:28
Nope, really nothing like F and C. Big Lots girls are younger and cuter, but prices are about double F and C prices. Same action on the menu, but much different circumstancesBig Lot price is higher, but worth the time. The ladies look much younger than at F C.

BigJohn9
11-20-20, 23:49
Does she look familiar? Look this title up on Xvideos: At the massage parlor by Tnguy8.Hint: She's in Garden Grove.

SneakyPete7
11-21-20, 04:28
Hit up this place located off the 5 fwy and Chapman in Orange. I was initially going to walk into to the massage place that off the 57 and Chapman, I believe it's a Chinese spot. The door was locked and I didn't want to take my chances at Angels spa? The new Latina massage joint. I want to say that I recognise a providers car in front of that place. The provider is / was from Golden Touch in Orange.

Glad I took my chances at Suphatttra's! I got a GFE with my provider. I don't recall her name but I love that she went straight to business. A massage was non existent. The HJ was nice and sensual. Roaming and touching was allowed. She even laid on the table with me as I got on top of her and sucked on her tits! She did not rush our session. I finished on her chest. I keep asking her for a CBJ but she said that was not her job hahah.

Does anyone know if anything else is offered here?Don't know for sure, but they are eager to please. I walked in when it was slow one day and the Mamasan basically offered a four hand massage for 1/2 price. Downside was 2 of the hands were hers, but the other 2 were a young hottie. Do you remember the name of the girl you saw??

SneakyPete7
11-21-20, 04:47
Big Lot price is higher, but worth the time. The ladies look much younger than at F C.Hey guys, relatively new here. Is Big Lot same as Venus? Same question for F&c. I thought it was a generic term but seems like you are using it to refer to a specific spa? It's sounds like something I want to try out but not sure if it's in SA or LA! Appreciate any help!

PwrRngr1
11-21-20, 11:30
Thanks brother that's close to my shop. Animals not need to apply.I've been fucking out of shape both literally and figuratively so, I attempted to take a break from the hobby to get back into a routine but it did not last. Felt the urge and I made my way to Orange. I called, texted, and knocked at the door with no luck yesterday mid afternoon. Massage sign was lit but the open sign was not.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Slammer6008
11-21-20, 11:41
I've been fucking out of shape both literally and figuratively so, I attempted to take a break from the hobby to get back into a routine but it did not last. Felt the urge and I made my way to Orange. I called, texted, and knocked at the door with no luck yesterday mid afternoon. Massage sign was lit but the open sign was not.

Best,

PwrRngr1.I haven't gone there yet. Try East star it's right around the corner.

PwrRngr1
11-21-20, 11:43
Been there twice. First on recommendation from a friend veteran monger and was very impressed. Went back this week to see Vivian, wondering if maybe the first was just lucky, but no sir! Viv was just as young and hot and fun as Dior. I think the mamas an has some sort of mainline to new hot talent especially Thai and Vietnamese. Definitely recommend.I've seen Skylar, Vivian, Dior, and Sasha so far and will have to write up a collective review of the place. I've tried getting the hot Mamasan to massage me but no luck yet haha. There was a girl named Mia or Maya that I saw once in passing: Latina with big tits and ass. I haven't seen her listed since and was wondering if anyone knows if she still works there or know where she went? Any info is appreciated and feel free to pm if you prefer to keep discreet.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Roman
11-21-20, 11:51
All time favorite place many years ago. Looking for anything in the Irvine, Westminster, related areas or South County. My other favorite was Valencia over across from Leisure World.

Had quite a few girls at these places, some reasonably young, skilled, and few quite hot: Sue at OK, Cindy at Valencia, but others.

So I'm asking any mongers here to PM me with some places in the area with enough information I can find them.

I treat the girls well and do this instead of chasing around after South County normal women along with the entanglements and unpreditability that entails.

Thanks for the recs.

ROMAN.

HeadorTail
11-21-20, 11:59
Jeez! You guys and your secret codes. Call it Big Lots Bowl. It's in between the Big Lots and Westminster Bowling alley and named 5 Star. There's a good Italian restaurant for the carb loading you'll need.

Hey guys, relatively new here. Is Big Lot same as Venus? Same question for F&c. I thought it was a generic term but seems like you are using it to refer to a specific spa? It's sounds like something I want to try out but not sure if it's in SA or LA! Appreciate any help!

Slammer6008
11-21-20, 14:50
Jeez! You guys and your secret codes. Call it Big Lots Bowl. It's in between the Big Lots and Westminster Bowling alley and named 5 Star. There's a good Italian restaurant for the carb loading you'll need.Is a caddy corner from the car wash. 😳 Do they make good Italian sub sandwiches Do they have an early bird special on bowling.

Slammer6008
11-21-20, 14:51
Is a caddy corner from the car wash. 😳 Do they make good Italian sub sandwiches Do they have an early bird special on bowling.Is it close to the In-and-Out Burgeru.

Fe Maiden
11-21-20, 16:44
All time favorite place many years ago. Looking for anything in the Irvine, Westminster, related areas or South County. My other favorite was Valencia over across from Leisure World.

Had quite a few girls at these places, some reasonably young, skilled, and few quite hot: Sue at OK, Cindy at Valencia, but others.

So I'm asking any mongers here to PM me with some places in the area with enough information I can find them.

I treat the girls well and do this instead of chasing around after South County normal women along with the entanglements and unpreditability that entails.

Thanks for the recs.

ROMAN.You could always go back to the place behind 24 hour in LH. Remember what happened there that day? I'll never forget.

LaidBack59
11-21-20, 16:52
I haven't gone there yet. Try East star it's right around the corner.Ditto on slammer's idea -- hit up East Start. Always some cute talent -- I usually go on Tuesday to see Tiffany -- Cute MILF with nice full C's. Good massage with lots of teasing -- great English if you one of those who likes to chat - -and a great set of tits to play with while she is releasing the stress -- will also do a nice, slow prostrate exam if you are so inclined.

JustChekIn
11-21-20, 17:31
Is it close to the In-and-Out Burgeru.Go to In and Out after you finish your in and out session. Thats what its all about.

RedRoddddd
11-21-20, 17:55
Table shower available from a few big titty girls here. Pick the masseuse before paying, a couple of older gals there Amy. Sara / Sarah is ok but skinny. Its open even when no 'open ' sign on.

Ditto on slammer's idea -- hit up East Start. Always some cute talent -- I usually go on Tuesday to see Tiffany -- Cute MILF with nice full C's. Good massage with lots of teasing -- great English if you one of those who likes to chat - -and a great set of tits to play with while she is releasing the stress -- will also do a nice, slow prostrate exam if you are so inclined.

RedRoddddd
11-21-20, 17:56
Do they still do the saran wrap BJ's?

Go to In and Out after you finish your in and out session. Thats what its all about.

JDog1234
11-21-20, 19:21
Saw Nala. Seen her before at the old location. I find her very attractive and her service is usually pretty good for what it is. Some of the other girls I feel are more rushed and mechanical.

She gave me a pretty sensual massage with a nice release. Very small amount of lfk (used to get more).

Problem is, I can only get so many HJ.

Anyone have any recommendations for a place that really does good BJs. I tend to find HJs or FS but nothing in-between. It can be covered or not. PMs are welcome. Need the help.

ZzzBoy14
11-21-20, 19:49
Saw Nala. Seen her before at the old location. I find her very attractive and her service is usually pretty good for what it is. Some of the other girls I feel are more rushed and mechanical.

She gave me a pretty sensual massage with a nice release. Very small amount of lfk (used to get more).

Problem is, I can only get so many HJ.

Anyone have any recommendations for a place that really does good BJs. I tend to find HJs or FS but nothing in-between. It can be covered or not. PMs are welcome. Need the help.There are no hot women at massage parlors that give BJs. Maybe if you connect with a chick really well. There are massage parlors with old asian ladies that will do it, though.

Mr Houdini
11-21-20, 21:43

Does anyone know if anything else is offered here?Do you have more of a description on the chick that you saw, like if she was young, slim, or cute? Every time I come to this place I always want either May or Annie. The mamasan who's here almost everyday is Heidi, she's an older Viet with big knockers but I've never been massaged by her and I don't thinks she's attractive. I haven't tried a lot of the other girls so I'd want to know the other talent available here. I wanted to try and see Bella or Wendy, but neither have been working when I've been in the area.

As for extras more than HJ, it depends on the provider. I mentioned in a previous post I saw Ivy, really hot Viet. Sadly whenever I ask Heidi tells me she's "on vacation" and doesn't know when she'll be back, and I take that as code for she's not working here anymore. More recently I've seen Jessica, there's been a ton of Jessicas who have worked here and since she's new here she took that name. There was one Jessica a while back who was cute, she worked here as well as Vy and was Annie's friend, but sadly I think she's out of the game. This most recent one is older, decent body, not so attractive face once the facemask went off. By bringing my own condom I was able to get FS with both of them. It's always up for negotiation, but the cost was 140 for Ivy and 120 for Jessica. My opinion, Ivy is an absolute recommend and if she comes back I'll see her instantly. As for Jessica it's a pass, she didn't look good and wasn't that enthusiastic.

RogerOver
11-21-20, 22:01
There are no hot women at massage parlors that give BJs. Maybe if you connect with a chick really well. There are massage parlors with old asian ladies that will do it, though.This hasn't been my experience in OC.

Mdsceg
11-21-20, 22:20
Hi everyone, I just registered for this site. I've been reading this site on occasion and it seems pretty cool. I'm on another site too, but it hasn't been very good lately. Ggwrx11, could the name of the girl you saw at suphattras have been May? It sounds like her to me. That's pretty much my go to place. Great place and great service. Heidi runs a tight ship. Poor providers aren't there very long. I'm mostly in and. Orange County and a little bit of LA County.

JDog1234
11-22-20, 00:49
There are no hot women at massage parlors that give BJs. Maybe if you connect with a chick really well. There are massage parlors with old asian ladies that will do it, though.What MPs are good with that, and how old?

ZzzBoy14
11-22-20, 01:17
What MPs are good with that, and how old?I don't really know much about those, but you will see people have been discussing some massage parlors lately that offer extras. I go mainly to nuru massage places.

King Kuts
11-22-20, 01:54
I've seen Skylar, Vivian, Dior, and Sasha so far and will have to write up a collective review of the place. I've tried getting the hot Mamasan to massage me but no luck yet haha. There was a girl named Mia or Maya that I saw once in passing: Latina with big tits and ass. I haven't seen her listed since and was wondering if anyone knows if she still works there or know where she went? Any info is appreciated and feel free to pm if you prefer to keep discreet.

Best,

PwrRngr1.Would appreciate a write up and damage on this place. Getting tired of nuru.

Liege 68
11-22-20, 10:51
Man this woman gets around. She goes by Monica now at ABC Health Center in Tustin. She was known as Sophia also one place called One by One I think. She does give a good massage with some teasing. In the flip she grabs my dick and pulls her pants down. She still has a massive Bush. Passed the finger test. With that much Bush I thought differently. For a MILF she has a strong body. The BBBJ and cfs was good. I've know her for a while so YMMV. Still looking for a husband LOL. She still looks exactly like her WeChat profile picture. How these Asian women do it? If you go see her call ahead and ask for Monica she says. I like the way she rubs those hands on my ass, she does it in a sexy way. Just enough pressure to hit your brown eye and taint. I don't like being rushed so I go for the hour. She does complete the hour massage. Ask for the hard massage. When she gets tired she'll start working your balls and ass. I hope she finds her husband LOL.Mind PM me her WeChat? Thanks.

Mh101
11-22-20, 12:00
Went to Oc body care spa in orange off Tustin last night. Drew Emma. Early 30's attractive preppy Asian. Some light teasing and on the flip asks what I want. She said she only does HJ but there was another woman there in wondering if she does more. Let me roam a bit during HJ. Nothing to write home about but not mechanical either. A little pricey for the time so prolly won't be back. $40 for 30 minutes and $40 tip. Massage was really weak but she started off with the hot stones. Never been to a place that starts off with that which was nice I must say.

Anyone try Wellness Massage in Santa Ana off First st? Was getting a haircut next door yesterday morning and these 2 young attractive Asian masseuses standing outside waiting for mamasen to show up and open. Couldn't stay around long enough for them to open and I tried calling and no answer.

TheBagel
11-23-20, 00:08
Can anyone recommend an independent, sexy provider that does nuru? Preferably one with a nice, round ass.

Alkalinedio
11-23-20, 01:13
Quik report on Air Body Msg went there Friday night not a big fan of MP but been dry due to Covid so was desperate LOL.

I wish I went to Kung Fu massage instead.

40 at door.

Saw girl goes by Wendy 30's plain Chinese with crap attitude and clock watcher kept rushing saying time up, I'm not a machine LOL etc. Tipped her 60 schillings.

Told her to earn her tip, but she totally messed it up but.

Anyway avoid save you trouble on her. My experience at least.

No more of that.

Stay safe.

Heartless Jay
11-23-20, 01:14
Hey guys,

Finally made an account but been lurking on the forums. Anyone interested in me making a video guide of the AMP's in OC and where to go w / streetwalker footage too. Thinking about doing a series and starting a go fund me for the channel.Let's see. Well, we've all been lucky that LE has more important things to do than harassing AMPs all day and sidelining our favorite hobby, but give them some video documentation and they now have no choice but to act. Sounds like a good way to get all of our favorite places shut down. Cast my vote for. WTF are you thinking?

TheBagel
11-23-20, 01:16
Anyone seen this girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Juliaoc19.

SaltyDog
11-23-20, 11:59
Can anyone recommend an independent, sexy provider that does nuru? Preferably one with a nice, round ass.Do you have an IG account? Some key words may surprise your search. Then show you many "Suggestions."

CJamesTX85
11-23-20, 12:54
Been awhile since I last reported. Went to le palace, the one next to 368 (before it moved). Always a good time YMMV and depends who you see but always certain of a quality massage and He. Prices have gone up and now $40 for the full hour. Anyway saw Katrina for first time. Nicole was gone and I didn't make an appt anyway. Once in room asked mamasan for bigger busty girl and she switched the original to Katrina. Wishing I kept the first. Katrina was good massage and did nice tease and on the flip followed instructions as it first started out as jackhammer. No budging on getting even the top off but like I said was a quality massage and nice massage. Standard tip and left relaxed. Got the feeling mileage wouldn't change with this one no matter how many times you saw her. Nicole by the second visit it was very much open.

Second part, was getting taquitos at Calis taco on 17th street for first time and noticed golden spa massage. Any reports on this place. I searched golden and most items come up golden day and not sure if this is same place.

Thanks in advance.

SneakyPete7
11-23-20, 14:30
Anyone seen this girl? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Juliaoc19.Yes. Insanely hot body. OK massage above average on flip. Worth trying for sure!

Justin Hermouf
11-23-20, 16:51
Anyone try Wellness Massage in Santa Ana off First st? Was getting a haircut next door yesterday morning and these 2 young attractive Asian masseuses standing outside waiting for mamasen to show up and open. Couldn't stay around long enough for them to open and I tried calling and no answer.

I've seen the Boss (Mgr not Owner) a few times. She's 50-ish, Chinese and gives an excellent massage but sadly legit. She's a pro at avoiding the twig & berries. English and personality are great too. The other girls I've observed are fairly average. I think it's a legit place, at least for now. Hey a naked guy, oil and a Chinese gal, anything can happen, as we know. If you're in desperate need, go somewhere else. If you want an above average massage for $40/ hr, it's a good choice.

BrowSerinla
11-23-20, 21:05
Hi fellas,

Don't get me wrong, I am not a cheapskate by all means. But call it a fetish, when mongering, I tend to like to find cheap places.

Was wondering if anyone care to share some intels on such places, and I sure would report back with details after my visits.

Would appreciate it if provided with: Business Name, general location, Provider name, $damage info.

Thanks in advance.

Skinny Dugan
11-23-20, 23:05
You want cheap? Julie in Anaheim.

She is cheap and not worth it. Most of us have given her a try just out of curiosity, and leave shaking our head.

It's a broom closet handy by a short, old, nazi Viet granny.

Hi fellas,

Don't get me wrong, I am not a cheapskate by all means. But call it a fetish, when mongering, I tend to like to find cheap places.

Was wondering if anyone care to share some intels on such places, and I sure would report back with details after my visits.

Would appreciate it if provided with: Business Name, general location, Provider name, $damage info.

Thanks in advance.

BrowSerinla
11-24-20, 12:46
You want cheap? Julie in Anaheim.

She is cheap and not worth it. Most of us have given her a try just out of curiosity, and leave shaking our head.

It's a broom closet handy by a short, old, nazi Viet granny.Haha, thanks for the info, how cheap, and how bad? I am willing to try.

Mel
11-24-20, 17:09
It's a broom closet handy by a short, old, nazi Viet granny.I hear she's kinda hot, really easy to get along with, and not too fussy where you park your car.

CrustyOldGuy
11-24-20, 17:58
I hear she's kinda hot, really easy to get along with, and not too fussy where you park your car.So where do we find this gem? Hx? RM? List?

Thank you.

Ck2001
11-24-20, 21:57
Here's her ad, looks very intriguing. I've contacted her but haven't heard back, is she worth persisting?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/AlexFox

BrowSerinla
11-24-20, 22:25
Haha, thanks for the info, how cheap, and how bad? I am willing to tryAnyone else have cheap place to share?

Mel
11-25-20, 13:23
So where do we find this gem? Hx? RM? List?

Thank you.RTFF.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5411-What-are-you-O.C.-guys-doing-to-Julie

CrustyOldGuy
11-25-20, 18:06
RTFF.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5411-What-are-you-O.C.-guys-doing-to-JulieHad to look up the abbreviation! I will dig a little deeper in the future. Thank you for the info. Think I'll pass on this one.

Pointyxstick
11-26-20, 18:00
Revisited my old go-to spots, 888 spa and Spa 8, both on Harbour. All HJ.

888 spa: Have consistently been seeing Grace and like the old posts have mentioned, she is always solid. Seems like she has a lot of fun with the reach around when on your stomach (at least with me). Generally pleasant and will let you feel under her top. Not quite sure if she is a fan of FOV as I've never tried. She's definitely willing to just slowly tease you for the whole duration if that's what you want. Will massage you if there's any time leftover to make sure you get your full time. Door fee might've been upped to 40 for the hour, but I recall it being 35 previously. She's happy with the standard tip.

Spa 8: Pulled Jessica who is your standard mid 40's Chinese provider. Okay would be the word to sum up the whole experience. Massage was kinda mediocre, the tease got the job done but had more to be desired, the technique was alright. She was willing to take direction. She will try to stick a finger up the back hole while she's going at it though which isn't my cup of tea but worth mentioning. I'll just stick with Lisa for now. She's just a better version of Jessica (for me). Standard tip, I believe the door fee was 45 for half hour.

Spudb
11-26-20, 18:59
Got sucked off by Susan last Sunday. BBBJCIM.

4 for 30.

$ for bbjcim.

TooLazy
11-26-20, 23:29

4 for 30.

$ for bbjcim.How was it? Do you recommend?

Ramen25
11-27-20, 09:07
Helen at Happy CKB in Westminster. She's probably the most decent looking out of all the girls there. Not much of a massage but easy BBBJ +.

Total damage not too bad at $. 10 for hhr.

BrowSerinla
11-27-20, 13:28

4 for 30.

$ for bbjcim.Thanks for sharing the info. I understand $ = 100, but what does 4 for 30 mean? (sorry, newbie here).

Spudb
11-27-20, 17:33
How was it? Do you recommend?Pretty good.

She had me stand on top of the table so she didn't have to bend down to blow me.

PwrRngr1
11-27-20, 17:54
Thanks for sharing the info. I understand $ = 100, but what does 4 for 30 mean? (sorry, newbie here).Although, I've never been to that joint. I can tell you it ain't 4 20 oz. Rib-eye steaks for $30.

Door (entrance) fee of 40 doll hairs for 30 minutes.

According to the abbreviations tab 40 should be written as. 4 so maybe that caused your confusion?

Hope this helps!

Best,

PwrRngr1.

JustChekIn
11-27-20, 21:26

4 for 30.

$ for bbjcim.I like that place, especially Kim. Last time I was rhere I scoped the place and sure as hell, cops were snooping. My wife would not like to bail me out of the slammer. Went to 440 fair instead. That place is crawling with hot asians and latina honeys.

Slammer6008
11-28-20, 01:28
I like that place, especially Kim. Last time I was rhere I scoped the place and sure as hell, cops were snooping. My wife would not like to bail me out of the slammer. Went to 440 fair instead. That place is crawling with hot asians and latina honeys.I know I was there awhile back an seen the same thing.

Kmp Chaser
11-28-20, 02:02
I like that place, especially Kim. Last time I was rhere I scoped the place and sure as hell, cops were snooping. My wife would not like to bail me out of the slammer. Went to 440 fair instead. That place is crawling with hot asians and latina honeys.Where is this place with the hot asians and latinas? 440 fair?

Heartless Jay
11-28-20, 02:06
888 spa: Have consistently been seeing Grace and like the old posts have mentioned, she is always solid. Seems like she has a lot of fun with the reach around when on your stomach (at least with me). Generally pleasant and will let you feel under her top. Not quite sure if she is a fan of FOV as I've never tried. She's definitely willing to just slowly tease you for the whole duration if that's what you want. Will massage you if there's any time leftover to make sure you get your full time. Door fee might've been upped to 40 for the hour, but I recall it being 35 previously. She's happy with the standard tip.
You remember correctly - 888 pre-covid was. 35 entry for 60 min, but raised the price to. 40 when they reopened in summer. CiCi has been my gal there but would consider seeing Grace on your recommend. Never had more than HJ here, but the massage is legit and good quality. Combine that with CiCi's treatment on the flip and I'm happy with those limitations. The way she looks me in the eye while doing the deed is just perfect.

BrowSerinla
11-28-20, 14:20
Although, I've never been to that joint. I can tell you it ain't 4 20 oz. Rib-eye steaks for $30.

Door (entrance) fee of 40 doll hairs for 30 minutes.

According to the abbreviations tab 40 should be written as. 4 so maybe that caused your confusion?

Hope this helps!

Best,

PwrRngr1.Got it. Thanks.

JustChekIn
11-28-20, 19:50
Where is this place with the hot asians and latinas? 440 fair?Asem atsoc.

Spudb
11-28-20, 21:04
I like that place, especially Kim. Last time I was rhere I scoped the place and sure as hell, cops were snooping. My wife would not like to bail me out of the slammer. Went to 440 fair instead. That place is crawling with hot asians and latina honeys.To be fair there is also a weed dispensary next door to the tattoo shop there.

NoClue02
11-28-20, 22:19
For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?

IndieBoi
11-28-20, 22:29
For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?There's a bunch of private rooms with a door in there.

Heartless Jay
11-29-20, 01:31
For this place on harbor, is the setting like a regular 15 buck massage places or there are bunch of separate rooms?888 is not like the. 15 foot massage places. No public massage area, just several private rooms with actual doors and walls that go to the ceiling. Nice clean place too.

HennyG
11-30-20, 15:04
I was in the area & thought I'd give this place a shot.

Paid the 30 min house fee to Susan but she wasn't the one give me the massage I guess she was already booked since 5 min after I walk in I hear another person come in. At first I thought I had struck out. The lady that actually ended up attending me massaged me for what felt like 25 minutes. No flip until the 25th minute too. After that she said what I wanted and she signaled a HJ but I wanted more and said FS. I guess she's not the one to usually do these things because soon after I said that she was sort of talking quieter and went to the other room to talk it over with Susan I'm assuming. Not 100% sure but they might also do BBFS? Since she had asked me if I want a cover or not? Most times if it's CFS it's automatic they bring the cover. Anyway she was sort of panicking now that I think about it and now feel a little bad. She told me a Benjamin would be the cost. Gave it to her and started. I totally didn't ask for her name. My apologies but she was shorter than Susan and with shorter hair. Older lady maybe high 30's early 40's.

If I had to rate the experience I would give it a 5/10. She wouldn't take her mask off or let me suck her tities which is understandable in these kind of conditions but still lowered her score. Also, she didn't give me a CBJ to at least get me hard, I had to get hard myself. She also wouldn't do cowgirl, which totally turned me off and she ended up releasing me with her hand. She was tight which is an upside to things but overall I'd give it a 5/10. Might try Susan next time. If there is a next time.

King Kuts
11-30-20, 15:36
Just found the Latina spot at 440 fair on Instagram. Any reports from this spot? Getting bored of the honey spots.

Mankoman310
11-30-20, 17:07
I was eating at the teriyaki place a few doors down and decided that I was going to try GB 2 later. I tried it out and there is 2 milfy Chinese ladies working. They had a nice face. The massage was nice but no extras. I feel that there might be something there so YMMV. $40 for an hour.

NoClue02
11-30-20, 22:17
There's a bunch of private rooms with a door in there.Thanks guys!!

Mhsm2014
11-30-20, 23:10
Just found the Latina spot at 440 fair on Instagram. Any reports from this spot? Getting bored of the honey spots.212 is Honey. They moved to this unit upstairs just recently.

Miguel Honcho
12-01-20, 02:45
The one in Costa Mesa has younger girls, but the service in Santa Ana is better.I will have to try both!

SexySpam
12-02-20, 02:46
Noob question but when a FSBM lists their price is that the price? Or is there an expectation to tip above that?