PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

EastHornDog14
12-17-19, 16:46
HS used to open at 7:00 am where I enjoyed the Asian girl Allie (is she still around somewhere? Are there any MPs that open early like before 10 am? It was nice to get in early and looks like most places open at 10 am at the earliest.

Also, is BCC on Fairview still solid? I haven't been in awhile and heard they changed their pricing structure? I have Michelle on my to do list but anyone else you guys can recommend at BCC? Haven't seen Jade in awhile, wonder if she's still around.

Thanks in advance.BCC on Fairview has changed door fee to be 65 now instead of previous one Benji. Idk about the past but there is no FS to be had, only nuru and HJ at the most. Although there are some gals there I would not mind paying a pretty penny for.

Slammer6008
12-17-19, 23:50
Went there today to see who's the best cocksucker there!! Well I had lupe or ruby couldn't understand her slim late 40's kind of curly frizzy hair. Probably the worst a had so far. Going to try a few more out before a call it a day.

Mhsm2014
12-18-19, 01:15
HS used to open at 7:00 am where I enjoyed the Asian girl Allie (is she still around somewhere? Are there any MPs that open early like before 10 am? It was nice to get in early and looks like most places open at 10 am at the earliest.

Also, is BCC on Fairview still solid? I haven't been in awhile and heard they changed their pricing structure? I have Michelle on my to do list but anyone else you guys can recommend at BCC? Haven't seen Jade in awhile, wonder if she's still around.

Thanks in advance.I've.

Yes BCC has changed to be like every other spa. Pay for your selected time up front and then tip appropriately for services received. Jade does not work there anymore but she works as an independent with some other providers. Michelle works at BCC and also as an independent. I've seen her at BCC. I've had better legit massages from other providers than what she gave me but given the complete package and the sensuality of it all, Michelle is in the running for best providers I've ever seen. Never seen her as an independent but I'd sure like to.

But.

Major bump om this topic.

Allie or Ally as it was spelled on the HS instagram when she was there. She was an ATF for me. Maybe lost in the shuffle of all the providers there. Post or PM if you have any info.

Hornilius69
12-18-19, 02:12
Usually 60.00 . Unless you fall in love 😳LOL.If the girl likes you, you can tip them 30 or 40.

But if you're smelly and never shower, probably 80 or 100.

Caribe
12-18-19, 14:51
Went there today to see who's the best cocksucker there!! Well I had lupe or ruby couldn't understand her slim late 40's kind of curly frizzy hair. Probably the worst a had so far. Going to try a few more out before a call it a day.Didn't she work at F&C way back when?

Eccaios
12-18-19, 17:45
Have been to this place years ago decided to see if it was as good I remembered and it was. 40 upfront. Clean and quiet place in the back of the building pretty well hidden. Only complaint is one they had multiple men walking past each other which kills the experience but other than that they do a good job keeping.

Everybody separate. Very clean room, forgot to ask for a table shower but the girl I got was sue. Mid 20's decent ass but a great natural rack. One twenty for Cfs after a decent 5-10 minute massage she flipped me over. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a college looking age girl. Let's you move and do whatever you want with her. Can anybody recommend a pretty Asian MILF masseuse with FS.So maybe I went to the wrong place. I was in south county and thought I'd try this LJ Body Care. Followed the address on RM, downstairs suite off of LF drive and Trinton. Paid for 45 minutes, got Mary, skinny fat, probably in her 40's. Not promising. Laid face down on table, and got an okay massage with no teasing. She asked several times if I'd been there before, and I said no (I know, cardinal sin) but that I'd been recommended by a friend (thanks just that guy! On the flip she took awhile to grab the member and asked if I wanted a tug. I can't get off on that, and anyway there was like 15 minutes left on the clock. I asked for FS and she seemed surprised and said they didn't do that, and accused justthatguy of being a dirty liar We laughed about it and she then worked harder on giving a good head and foot massage, all the while telling me how dangerous it was to do the old in and out (using her fingers to show). So I don't know.

How about the place above the dentist / furniture store off LF drive behind the shell station. Anyone had luck there?

DunKirk666
12-18-19, 23:54
I've.

Yes BCC has changed to be like every other spa. Pay for your selected time up front and then tip appropriately for services received. Jade does not work there anymore but she works as an independent with some other providers. Michelle works at BCC and also as an independent. I've seen her at BCC. I've had better legit massages from other providers than what she gave me but given the complete package and the sensuality of it all, Michelle is in the running for best providers I've ever seen. Never seen her as an independent but I'd sure like to.

But.

Major bump om this topic.

Allie or Ally as it was spelled on the HS instagram when she was there. She was an ATF for me. Maybe lost in the shuffle of all the providers there. Post or PM if you have any info.Heard that Jade got fat and is now a total ROB. That's a shame, tho I never really liked her much. Allie is now independent. You can find her on IG.

EastHornDog14
12-19-19, 00:51
I haven't been there in about a year but never had a problem as a walk in. Used to see Lucy, a Viet / Chinese in her late 30's or early 40's. Things might have changed, but yeah you can always try to make an appt, tho they never used to be necessary.How was the service there? Extras?

Please feel free to PM if needed.

Mr Quimper
12-19-19, 02:26
If the girl likes you, you can tip them 30 or 40.

But if you're smelly and never shower, probably 80 or 100.You may be on to something there; Lucy wanted to return part of the sixty I gave her today but I reckoned that twenty bucks to pop in each of her fuckholes seemed fair. Perhaps I overpaid?

DeeNewGuy
12-19-19, 19:28
Had some free time over the weekend was in need a a nice HE and ended up at Triple 8. Walked in and was greeted my mamasan and saw a cute girl sitting on the couch. Mamasan asked if I wanted the hour or 30 and went with the hour. Asked for. 35 but told her I had seen an ad for. 25, wanted me to show her and I always leave my phone in my car so had to walk out and get it. Showed her and. 25 it was, pointed to the cute girl on the couch and she walked me to the room. Gave me about 5 minutes to get ready and walks back in. She started the massage dry and was more of a run which I didn't really like at first. She then sits on my back and starts running my shoulders and as she's working her way down she's kind of jumping on my back which was a nice little tease. Her massage wasn't great but her teasing was very good. She did this thing where she just glides her hands all over your back and ass and starts reaching for your balls. It felt so good I reached back and started grabbing her ass. She then tells me to flip and has 6 fingers up and she would let me touch her wherever I wanted, I agreed. As she's giving me a handshake she lifts her shirt up and my hands were all over her. I exploded! She cleans me up and finishes with a head massage that felt amazing. I will be back very soon. PM me if you want the name.

DeeNewGuy.

AverageJoeJohn
12-19-19, 22:41
had some free time over the weekend was in need a a nice he and ended up at triple 8. Walked in and was greeted my mamasan and saw a cute girl sitting on the couch. Mamasan asked if i wanted the hour or 30 and went with the hour. Asked for. 35 but told her i had seen an ad for. 25, wanted me to show her and i always leave my phone in my car so had to walk out and get it. Showed her and. 25 it was, pointed to the cute girl on the couch and she walked me to the room. Gave me about 5 minutes to get ready and walks back in. She started the massage dry and was more of a run which i didn't really like at first. She then sits on my back and starts running my shoulders and as she's working her way down she's kind of jumping on my back which was a nice little tease. Her massage wasn't great but her teasing was very good. She did this thing where she just glides her hands all over your back and ass and starts reaching for your balls. It felt so good i reached back and started grabbing her ass. She then tells me to flip and has 6 fingers up and she would let me touch her wherever i wanted, i agreed. As she's giving me a handshake she lifts her shirt up and my hands were all over her. I exploded! She cleans me up and finishes with a head massage that felt amazing. I will be back very soon.Name please?

TheBosss
12-20-19, 02:57
I am a regular at Honey shops and Marcie is the worst that I've ever come across. Everything on her IG is over the top fake. Her roster pic is of a 10 model, while she is a 3 at best. Bad service, very rushed, shorted time, unattractive, poor attitude. Felt awful after the session. Avoid at all cost.

PhineasPhreak
12-20-19, 13:40
Checked out the place upstairs off Bristol and Central and they had some new talent. Tiffany was the name and she was super nice. Early 20's, slender with lovely skin and all natural body no tatts. They are really upping the ante with this one. Highly recommended.

CubeBrick
12-20-19, 14:12
They've upped the ante this time. There's a new cutie named Tiffany, and she is very sweet, clear skin no tattoos, early 20's and quite superb. Not to be missed.

Lsade
12-20-19, 14:39
Most of the IG accounts I have are deactivated (jennifertran (bcc), h0 ney (HS), fantasytouch and also the individual masseuses).

Can someone PM me some of their new accounts? Also how did you guys find the new accounts. I visit the OC sometimes but don't keep up as much as I moved out of town.

HowardDahl1
12-20-19, 15:14
It's not closed. There are a shitload of shops listed as closed on RM that are open and busy. Lila is one of them. It was closed for remodeling at one point and some must have reported it as permanently closed to RM. They also don't answer the phone so if you don't have a girls personal number you just have to go there.Went there around 11 and it was closed. Around what time is this place open? And is it even still open.

HowardDahl1
12-20-19, 15:15
It's not closed. There are a shitload of shops listed as closed on RM that are open and busy. Lila is one of them. It was closed for remodeling at one point and some must have reported it as permanently closed to RM. They also don't answer the phone so if you don't have a girls personal number you just have to go there.Went there around 11 am and it was closed. Around what time is this place open? And is it even still open.

EdNewtonian
12-20-19, 15:59
They've upped the ante this time. There's a new cutie named Tiffany, and she is very sweet, clear skin no tattoos, early 20's and quite superb. Not to be missed.Why did you post this twice? There's no reason to use two usernames here. So maybe delete this account or the PhineasPhreak one.

Mansis
12-20-19, 18:50
I am a regular at Honey shops and Marcie is the worst that I've ever come across. Everything on her IG is over the top fake. Her roster pic is of a 10 model, while she is a 3 at best. Bad service, very rushed, shorted time, unattractive, poor attitude. Felt awful after the session. Avoid at all cost.All I could get about her was from my last provider. I don't use IG on my cell and she was not a follower, so I had to describe her as body structure like Brianna, ass as world class as Amber (can't get better than that) and titties at minimum size of Vina. She laughed and said titties maybe. Any way, I believe my question about Marcie was my first question on USASG. I appreciate detailed answer Bosss.

WoodYee
12-20-19, 20:28
Tried out CKB for the first time the other day. Had a gal there and she said her name was Michelle. She claimed she was the youngest there. If I had to guess I'd say she was approximately in her mid-late 30's maybe even 40's. She looked like she had some work done on her face so it's harder to tell of her exact age. Anyways went into a room and undressed and she came in. I opted for the hour which was. 40. She mentioned to me that if she does. 30 she still has to pay the house. 40 but if she does an hour it's a wash and she keeps all the tips. Anyhow it doesn't seem like she minds doing the hour when they are slow but says when it's busier the half is better so she can see more customers. Massage was decent, she didn't go crazy with the pressure. She did some light teasing here and there and rubbed on the boys. On the flip she did even more teasing and did some cleaning of the nipples and the privates. Without any negotiation she pointed at her mouth and I nodded. She started with some nipple sucking then went down and slobbered all over my balls and then sucked me well. When I was about to finish she started jerking me and I exploded. Not sure if she does CIM but either way it was a great finish. She said that she was going to be going to New York soon before the end of this month so not sure if she's going to be there much longer. I ended up tipping her. 60 and she seemed ok with it. I overheard people throwing the Maria name around when I was getting a massage but I didn't get a chance to see what she looked like. I'd repeat this place to try out the other talent and for a cheap reliable HE.

-Woodyee.

DunKirk666
12-20-19, 23:38
Went there around 11 am and it was closed. Around what time is this place open? And is it even still open.Sometimes they don't open until the early afternoon. They seem to come and go as they please with no regard for sticking to any kind of schedule. With no phone is impossible to know when they'll open or close. The times I've been there have been in the late afternoon, around 5 pm and they are always open.

Nitescape
12-21-19, 04:07
Most of the IG accounts I have are deactivated (jennifertran (bcc), h0 ney (HS), fantasytouch and also the individual masseuses).

Can someone PM me some of their new accounts? Also how did you guys find the new accounts. I visit the OC sometimes but don't keep up as much as I moved out of town.I have the same exact question. A brother PM'd me the HS ******, but I'm wondering if we are trying to keep those on PM only or what. I am wondering if there is a link to see the roster at BCC?

Number Cruncher
12-21-19, 12:11
So maybe I went to the wrong place. I was in south county and thought I'd try this LJ Body Care. Followed the address on RM, downstairs suite off of LF drive and Trinton. Paid for 45 minutes, got Mary, skinny fat, probably in her 40's. Not promising. Laid face down on table, and got an okay massage with no teasing. She asked several times if I'd been there before, and I said no (I know, cardinal sin) but that I'd been recommended by a friend (thanks just that guy! On the flip she took awhile to grab the member and asked if I wanted a tug. I can't get off on that, and anyway there was like 15 minutes left on the clock. I asked for FS and she seemed surprised and said they didn't do that, and accused justthatguy of being a dirty liar We laughed about it and she then worked harder on giving a good head and foot massage, all the while telling me how dangerous it was to do the old in and out (using her fingers to show). So I don't know.

How about the place above the dentist / furniture store off LF drive behind the shell station. Anyone had luck there?I've been to LJ numerous times over the years with probably 5-6 different providers. I've had multiple sessions with Yumi and Julie (not sure if she's still there). I've reduced my MP sessions exponentially since having two youngsters in the house and trying to max out the 401K. This place is definitely HJ only, but I've never left non-happy. I had a session with Mary on the day after Thanksgiving on my lunch break and I had a wicked hangover. Mediocre massage compared to Yumi and I had the same issue, in that there was no tease. When I turn over, it's kind of embarrassing to be flacid, but a simple massage just doesn't get me hard anymore. It took a while for me to get stiff, and she was patient, but when I finally got hard, I blew pretty quick. I think I'm done with this place. I've had pretty good luck at Sunshine in LF, near American Tire Depot.

As for the place near the Shell station, I assume you're referring to Beauty Relax that is upstairs? I went there a few years ago after reading numerous reports about a hot chick named Mary (not the Mary at LJ). I had a session with her and sure enough, she was smoking hot with super smooth legs, but she wouldn't provide extras. I even asked a few times and she said "no." I'm sure they provide extras there (how else would they remain in business), but I got the impression she though I was LE. That has only happened to me 2-3 times (that session included) in 100 or so sessions in my life. I have not been back to that place since. Give it a shot.

Merry X-mas gentleman.

Mansis
12-21-19, 14:50
I have the same exact question. A brother PM'd me the HS ******, but I'm wondering if we are trying to keep those on PM only or what. I am wondering if there is a link to see the roster at BCC?BCC IG handle is fairviewbodycenter.

IFunnyTaker
12-21-19, 18:45
Strange experience here so this place is right by angel stadium. Same routine as a regular msm you talk to an old lady in front she guides you to room where a young asain is waiting for you ill say she's like 24. Other girls work there to idk how many though massage lasted like 4 min then she ask how much I had. She was using her phone alot before the session and she kept staring at it during the massage really bothered me

Damage was 140 cfs didn't pay for room. Said the girl next door goes bare for little more tip

ThaGuy69
12-22-19, 04:57
Had some time right when they opened for 30 minutes. Kinda just took who ever was available. Well I got Draya. In she walks. Good looking Latina with a cute face, nice big ass, small tits with puffy nipples and small waist. I'd say she was around 25 yrs old.

Massage started and got nuru, or so I thought. I ended up with just a nude mediocre massage. No body sliding at all but I did grab her ass the whole time.

On the flip she allowed some feeding and went straight to a slow no frills handshake. She stood really close which was hard to roam but didn't flinch when I tried a little FIV.

Typical damage 45 house and typical nuru fee. Might have more to offer if you see her more.

AverageJoeJohn
12-22-19, 12:18
Strange experience here so this place is right by angel stadium. Same routine as a regular msm you talk to an old lady in front she guides you to room where a young asain is waiting for you ill say she's like 24. Other girls work there to idk how many though massage lasted like 4 min then she ask how much I had. She was using her phone alot before the session and she kept staring at it during the massage really bothered me

Damage was 140 cfs didn't pay for room. Said the girl next door goes bare for little more tipCan you please pm number, thanks.

JustThatGuy7
12-22-19, 16:02
So maybe I went to the wrong place. I was in south county and thought I'd try this LJ Body Care. Followed the address on RM, downstairs suite off of LF drive and Trinton. Paid for 45 minutes, got Mary, skinny fat, probably in her 40's. Not promising. Laid face down on table, and got an okay massage with no teasing. She asked several times if I'd been there before, and I said no (I know, cardinal sin) but that I'd been recommended by a friend (thanks just that guy! On the flip she took awhile to grab the member and asked if I wanted a tug. I can't get off on that, and anyway there was like 15 minutes left on the clock. I asked for FS and she seemed surprised and said they didn't do that, and accused justthatguy of being a dirty liar We laughed about it and she then worked harder on giving a good head and foot massage, all the while telling me how dangerous it was to do the old in and out (using her fingers to show). So I don't know.

How about the place above the dentist / furniture store off LF drive behind the shell station. Anyone had luck there?So I believe that's the correct building. But the LJ I have gone to numerous times is upstairs in the back left. Have to go up the stairs.

Cappy73
12-22-19, 17:28
I have the same exact question. A brother PM'd me the HS ******, but I'm wondering if we are trying to keep those on PM only or what. I am wondering if there is a link to see the roster at BCC?I've found 4/5 . Its life an adventure looking fr that last one.

RealSexyPanda
12-23-19, 06:46
Dropped in this morning. It's in a medical plaza off El Toro. Cute asian girl in dress at desk, $45 for 30 min. 1st time there, didn't ask for anyone specific, got Kate Indian girl in 20's 8/10 body small but not quite spinner. Offered Nuru for $120, counted with $100 and she took. Disrobed down to thong. Gave light normal massage 1st few minutes then did b2 b slide. It was nice. But not super sensual, on flip she did a little more teasing then straight to work. Asked her to take thong off, she complied. FOV ok but no FIV. Popped paid and left asked girl at desk if they had other girls, and told me they have white and latina just have to ask next time. Mentioned "Jolee" that I vaguley remember doing FS in the area a few years ago. My be more on menu here.Saw Kate recently myself. Anyone know if more than just nuru available with her or here?

Prices are high and the nuru wasn't very good at all.

Lsade
12-23-19, 11:12
I have the same exact question. A brother PM'd me the HS ******, but I'm wondering if we are trying to keep those on PM only or what. I am wondering if there is a link to see the roster at BCC?Not sure if we were keeping it to PM. Can you PM me the HS insta?

Lsade
12-23-19, 12:05
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeutic-massage/2/9561812.html

Noluck234
12-23-19, 22:32
First time poster here. I've been lurking around for a while, so I thought I'd start contributing and ask some questions as well.

Visited Lotus Spa on Katella. Girl was pretty young. Early 30's or so. She was thin as a stick and didn't have volume at all. I opted for the hour and got the standard poor massage with the release at the end. She did let me roam around. I'll be back to see if any more is offered.

On a side note, I'd love to get some recommendations from you seasoned veterans on independent providers who are reliable. I'm quite new and have not had the courage to venture out to anything outside of a spa.

Thanks!

King Kuts
12-24-19, 00:24
Went for some TLC today. Didn't get a name but got the most rushed service I've ever received from a mid 30's tiny Asian with nice bolt ons. No massage at all just CBJ for all of 15 seconds then rode me for another 15 seconds until she turned for doggy. I just went with it and went at it. She cleaned up and bolted. I was half dressed when a younger cutie came in looking confused. Older chick came back in and told me this chick would help me next time then she grabbed at my crotch and gave me an awkward hug. So weird. Damage was 40 for house. She tried for 160 but I said 120 but demanded money up front which always annoys me. If you are looking for a sure thing with no pretense I guess you could do worse but not really my thing. Younger chick was cute though.

JacobsLadder69
12-24-19, 10:59
Went for some TLC today. Didn't get a name but got the most rushed service I've ever received from a mid 30's tiny Asian with nice bolt ons. No massage at all just CBJ for all of 15 seconds then rode me for another 15 seconds until she turned for doggy. I just went with it and went at it. She cleaned up and bolted. I was half dressed when a younger cutie came in looking confused. Older chick came back in and told me this chick would help me next time then she grabbed at my crotch and gave me an awkward hug. So weird. Damage was 40 for house. She tried for 160 but I said 120 but demanded money up front which always annoys me. If you are looking for a sure thing with no pretense I guess you could do worse but not really my thing. Younger chick was cute though.Worse place I've ever been to. If I'm in the area I'll head upstairs for an unrushed nuru instead of wasting time at this place.

SaltyDog
12-24-19, 11:17
First time poster here. I've been lurking around for a while, so I thought I'd start contributing and ask some questions as well.

Visited Lotus Spa on Katella. Girl was pretty young. Early 30's or so. She was thin as a stick and didn't have volume at all. I opted for the hour and got the standard poor massage with the release at the end. She did let me roam around. I'll be back to see if any more is offered.

On a side note, I'd love to get some recommendations from you seasoned veterans on independent providers who are reliable. I'm quite new and have not had the courage to venture out to anything outside of a spa.

Thanks!Indy Asian? ER seems to have plenty.

Muteki03
12-24-19, 16:11
Saw Kate recently myself. Anyone know if more than just nuru available with her or here?

Prices are high and the nuru wasn't very good at all.Went back a few weeks ago and got Bella. 9/10 Latina. Petite with great body. Her nuru was much better than Kate, way more sensual allowed fov. I don't think there is more on menu but as always YMMV.

Explorer143
12-24-19, 18:55
New here, was wondering how maria looks like and if its worth going, and what's the damage and what does she offer? Thanks!

Explorer143
12-24-19, 19:44
Just wondering if maria is worth going to? How does she look like and what's the damage for BBBJCIM?

Amoreux
12-25-19, 16:29
Just wondering if maria is worth going to? How does she look like and what's the damage for BBBJCIM?Lucy is very good at every thing if you can't get Maria.

Slammer6008
12-26-19, 13:56
Just wondering if maria is worth going to? How does she look like and what's the damage for BBBJCIM?She's not bad looking. 60.00 to get the job done.

Cappy73
12-26-19, 17:05
Any info on.

Gabby or Yani from VT Spa.

Whitney, Jess or Jocelyn from Pearl?

Any info would be appreciated.

King Kuts
12-26-19, 18:56
I've seen a couple of requests for this already but if anyone can PM me the insta or Flickr info for any of the HS spots I would appreciate that. My recent excursion makes me want to go back to the HS way of life.

Cappy73
12-27-19, 00:22
Any info on.

Gabby or Yani from VT Spa.

Whitney, Jess or Jocelyn from Pearl?

Any info would be appreciated.Decided to TOFTT and went to see Gabby at VT.

Mini BBW, nice girl with standard services for VT.

Klee416
12-27-19, 05:33
I am looking for some FS providers in OC.

I have hard of Rose 999 and Happy CKB. Compared to 441 fair drive how are they?

That place was full of choices and seemed busy.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Damn1111
12-27-19, 19:26
Hey all,

Very curious to know if anyone has run into any Indian providers. Looking to branch out a bit. Thanks.

Hornyoung123
12-27-19, 20:06
Hey guys, so a few months ago, I went with a friend (girl) to a nail spa to get my first pedicure LOL. Anyways, while I was there, there was a cute asian girl who was the one helping me, and I noticed that she kept looking at me as if she was expecting me to get something "extra" or to even ask for something extra. I personally thought that these places would not have those services because there is no privacy there, but do any of you know if some of those places do offer those services? And how would I go about asking for them in a public area in the shop? Was I just tripping?

Samurai316
12-27-19, 20:11
I am looking for some FS providers in OC.

I have hard of Rose 999 and Happy CKB. Compared to 441 fair drive how are they?

That place was full of choices and seemed busy.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.We can't recommend anything since we don't know what you like.

It would also be nice if you could report something before requesting info. You can read through this forum and find lots of info.

I've never been to 411 fair drive, so I can't say if it's better / worse.

FS providers are not easy to find, but some info is here.

Samurai316
12-27-19, 20:20

Thanks!From my experience, I haven't found any reliable independent provider. You may get lucky and find one. Wish I could give you more info.

JacobsLadder69
12-28-19, 00:34
Hey guys, so a few months ago, I went with a friend (girl) to a nail spa to get my first pedicure LOL. Anyways, while I was there, there was a cute asian girl who was the one helping me, and I noticed that she kept looking at me as if she was expecting me to get something "extra" or to even ask for something extra. I personally thought that these places would not have those services because there is no privacy there, but do any of you know if some of those places do offer those services? And how would I go about asking for them in a public area in the shop? Was I just tripping?You got to be careful because it's easy to imagine that a girl is throwing signals to you but it's just your imagination. If you monger long enough every girl on the street seems to be eyeing you and secretly wants to give you a BBBJ for $10, LOL. Don't let your imagination run away with you.

Tipisil
12-28-19, 03:32
She's not bad looking. 60.00 to get the job done.Not horrible on the eyes. And damn if she doesn't suck a mean pole.

WhoreMaster 91
12-28-19, 10:00
Hey guys, so a few months ago, I went with a friend (girl) to a nail spa to get my first pedicure LOL. Anyways, while I was there, there was a cute asian girl who was the one helping me, and I noticed that she kept looking at me as if she was expecting me to get something "extra" or to even ask for something extra. I personally thought that these places would not have those services because there is no privacy there, but do any of you know if some of those places do offer those services? And how would I go about asking for them in a public area in the shop? Was I just tripping?Yup they exist, there even was one FS in the back massage room.

MyFinalHeav3
12-28-19, 10:45
Hey all,

Very curious to know if anyone has run into any Indian providers. Looking to branch out a bit. Thanks.Kate at Elite in Lake Forest is indian. Nuru provider, kind of average all around in terms of looks and service.

RealSexyPanda
12-28-19, 18:04
Had Lily over the holidays. AVOID this one. All show, no go.

She's a perfect looking Chinese model in her 20's. Long black hair, perfect skin, good looking bolt ons and a cute Bush.

I was ready to pay anything at this point since her look screams dongguan style provider and those are rare outside of China.

Her massage game is weak with a lot of fake porn moans that are annoying. Finally get the flip.

Negotiated some L2 with Nuru which she agreed to. Came down from 200 to 160. She goes and gets more lotion, comes back and only does the standard HJ while nude.

She does a bad job of cleaning me up and then walks out not to be seen again. My fault for paying before. Lesson learned.

Slammer6008
12-28-19, 18:58
Not horrible on the eyes. And damn if she doesn't suck a mean pole.Yeah she knows how to suck cock good. But I can't decide between her and Susan at Fullerton spa.

Slammer6008
12-28-19, 19:02
Has anyone tried Cherry. Pm me. It would be appreciated. I know how to share 😁.

Nitescape
12-28-19, 21:16
You got to be careful because it's easy to imagine that a girl is throwing signals to you but it's just your imagination. If you monger long enough every girl on the street seems to be eyeing you and secretly wants to give you a BBBJ for $10, LOL. Don't let your imagination run away with you.ROFL!

Hey man, if you can make it work for you tho! .

HarryMckenzie
12-29-19, 08:42
Or CBK you know, whatever.

I tried to get a wax from one of the spots listed here but she was closed, appointment only or something. So right upstairs I saw a place. Never been there before but it was close. House fees on the lower end. Got the hour for 40 I think, and I think 40 for an hour is pretty good. Got May, massage was OK. Good conversation, good head on her shoulder. So during the handshake she was like, I want to connect with you or something. Got this hippie vibe but whatever. No under the close stuff but that session was pretty good. Basically fiv over her tights, thought I was going to rip a hole in them and got the feeling she was up for it. Could have been her last dude. But yeah, that's was cool.

I didn't finish because I was pretty fucked up on some good stuff. Went to ckb cbk miracle spa and got hellen. 30 for 30 minutes and 70 for BBBJ. Good shape for her age, BBBJ was pretty good. Allowed under her dress roaming. I came, she noticed me getting hard again and asked if I wanted to pop off again. Told her all I had was all I had so no more tips, she was like, fineeeeee, do it for free in a playful way. Only handshake the second time but still. Guess she was is a good mood or something else.

Mintzpo
12-29-19, 13:35
Yeah she knows how to suck cock good. But I can't decide between her and Susan at Fullerton spa.Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're putting Maria / Lucy (CBK) on Susan (Fullerton) level for BBBJCIM? OK, I need to go next week. Will report back.

DolfString111
12-29-19, 13:53
Yeah she knows how to suck cock good. But I can't decide between her and Susan at Fullerton spa.Hey,

What is menu and rate for Susan. She was unclear when I was there and didn't really seem to have good vibe / attitude. Just went with BBBJ. Nothing special. I think 40 house + 80 BBBJ. Not cheap. She's not a looker IMHO. Wondering if I'm missing something she's good at. If it's close to 200 then would rather hit an aamp for hhr there are plentiful hotties available at that rate and much more relaxed environment. Thanks.

LeatherNeck14
12-29-19, 15:52
First post and new to site went to 888 a week ago was just as described 35 for hr massage that was ok and 60 for HJ was able to knock out 2 si gave her 80 it was ok but seems that is all they offer saw cindy.

RocketReg
12-29-19, 17:06
What place is this? Seems like you have 3 different names for it, tried looking up but multiple listed.

Or CBK you know, whatever.

I tried to get a wax from one of the spots listed here but she was closed, appointment only or something. So right upstairs I saw a place. Never been there before but it was close. House fees on the lower end. Got the hour for 40 I think, and I think 40 for an hour is pretty good. Got May, massage was OK. Good conversation, good head on her shoulder. So during the handshake she was like, I want to connect with you or something. Got this hippie vibe but whatever. No under the close stuff but that session was pretty good. Basically fiv over her tights, thought I was going to rip a hole in them and got the feeling she was up for it. Could have been her last dude. But yeah, that's was cool.

I didn't finish because I was pretty fucked up on some good stuff. Went to ckb cbk miracle spa and got hellen. 30 for 30 minutes and 70 for BBBJ. Good shape for her age, BBBJ was pretty good. Allowed under her dress roaming. I came, she noticed me getting hard again and asked if I wanted to pop off again. Told her all I had was all I had so no more tips, she was like, fineeeeee, do it for free in a playful way. Only handshake the second time but still. Guess she was is a good mood or something else.

Slammer6008
12-29-19, 18:01
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're putting Maria / Lucy (CBK) on Susan (Fullerton) level for BBBJCIM? OK, I need to go next week. Will report back.Unless someone knows better. But that is the competition so far unless somebody else wants to throw their hat in. I think usually Susan works Monday and Tuesday.

Slammer6008
12-29-19, 18:09
Unless someone knows better. But that is the competition so far unless somebody else wants to throw their hat in. I think usually Susan works Monday and Tuesday.Unless someone wants to PM me and let me try out a better cocksucker an wants to remain anonymous and I'll try her out. And gave her a rating.

Slammer6008
12-29-19, 18:23
Unless someone wants to PM me and let me try out a better cocksucker an wants to remain anonymous and I'll try her out. And gave her a rating.OK I'll start off with Maria I'm here right now waiting for my blow job. Just to let you know this will be my three days in a row to shoot my load so she's going to have to work really hard if she wants to be BJ Queen of Westminster.

Slammer6008
12-29-19, 18:50
OK I'll start off with Maria I'm here right now waiting for my blow job. Just to let you know this will be my three days in a row to shoot my load so she's going to have to work really hard if she wants to be BJ Queen of Westminster.OK just got out she sucked me off for good I would say 25 minutes she sucked it all down like a good little girl personality 10 BJ skills 10 very enthusiastic.

Mintzpo
12-29-19, 19:59
OK just got out she sucked me off for good I would say 25 minutes she sucked it all down like a good little girl personality 10 BJ skills 10 very enthusiastic.Can you PM the days that Maria and Lucy work at CBK?

Cappy73
12-29-19, 20:10
So I've found the sites for VT, Pearl, Heath & Beauty and Heavenly Hands. But with no working phone numbers other than VT, I can't figure out how to book.

King Kuts
12-29-19, 23:12
Just saw T at HH Aqua. I saw her once before and never really forgot it. She is a very cute little VT girl. The stereotype quite geisha type. There are hotter girls but her level of service is top notch. Certainly the most intimate session I've ever had. She spent a good amount of time sucking on my ears and scratching my back which I am a sucker for. No oil no typical nuru tricks not even a ton of massage. Just lots and lots of teases including letting me get a little taste. Took her time and even gave me a few extra licks you don't usually get at a nuru no FS place. She even did the novia thing of not letting go until way way after. She didn't even speak until after I'd finished when she giggled and said "you in heaven? Still had time left so she did a nice scalp and hand massage. I mentioned I had seen her at HS and this was my first time here and she said "I'm so glad you found me" then we were making out for a few minutes. Again this is all AFTER when she doesn't really need to do any more. Anyway normal damage and I don't care that this place doesn't have it's own bathroom or anything. Fairview is the same way. I don't usually repeat girls to often but T will be seeing me again soon.

King Kuts
12-29-19, 23:13
So I've found the sites for VT, Pearl, Heath & Beauty and Heavenly Hands. But with no working phone numbers other than VT, I can't figure out how to book.Search rubmaps. Don't need a log in to get phone numbers and basic info.

JacobsLadder69
12-29-19, 23:38
So I've found the sites for VT, Pearl, Heath & Beauty and Heavenly Hands. But with no working phone numbers other than VT, I can't figure out how to book.You can DM them on the sites you found?

Dialing77
12-30-19, 00:07
Some have asked where Valerie from HS landed. Below is the link to her ad. She's just a few exits up the 405 off Brookhurst. She's my ATF. For those who've had the Val experience, you understand why. She's a sweat heart girl, but when the session begins, she's a smoking hot sexy seductress. If you haven't had a session with her, find out for yourself. Those who have, we're lucky, she didn't land far away.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/157586

Ho Down Man2
12-30-19, 02:16
Okay guys, so I have had 2 experiences at CBK. My first was with a short slim Asian girl named Casey. She was wearing a slim short dress and was playful. A bit shy but still playful. Massage was typical lame soft medium but that relaxes me and lets face it we are not there for the massage skills. She massages for about 25 minutes before the flip. Hardly any teasing at all. On the flip, we agree on a BJ. This one puts on a cover and does an okay job. Nothing to write home about but. Agreed to 60 deed was done. She did give a scalp massage after which was a nice touch.

2nd visit was today. I decided to try the infamous Maria. She comes in and has a great attitude and was playful. Massage was the same lame but relaxing enough for me. A little roaming. No tease from her until the flip about 20 minutes in. One thing I didn't like was that she left the room 2 times prior to the flip. One time to get warm towels but it took longer than it should have. The 2nd was because she said she had to go to the bathroom but I think it was because a guy came in and requested her so she was trying to save the business. She came back in, I flipped and we agreed to a BJ. She sucked on my nipples and allowed a slight amount of roaming. Then she jumped on the table and got between my legs and did a FANTASTIC BBBJCIM. She tongue washed the boys a couple of times but I appreciated that she took her time. She didn't rush it she went slow and worked her way up. It was VERY NICE. She did a little massage after and then 45 min in I was out the door. Maria is not a looker by any stretch. More of a homely girl next door or a little older maid who cleans the hotel room. But attitude and service went a LONG way.

So my only complaint, I pay for an hour and want the hour. I am not one to make a big deal but this definitely plays into my decision to come back. I do want to try Stacy and see what she is about. But another place (lucky) down the street, I pay $35 for the hour and have always gotten the hour along with a BJ. Girls are nothing to look at from a sexy standpoint, but get the job done.

MyFinalHeav3
12-30-19, 10:58
Some have asked where Valerie from HS landed. Below is the link to her ad. She's just a few exits up the 405 off Brookhurst. She's my ATF. For those who've had the Val experience, you understand why. She's a sweat heart girl, but when the session begins, she's a smoking hot sexy seductress. If you haven't had a session with her, find out for yourself. Those who have, we're lucky, she didn't land far away.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/157586How accurate are the pics?

Mansis
12-30-19, 12:21
How accurate are the pics?I have visited her when HS started offering nuru. Tried to overcharge me for standard nuru. My suggestion is to avoid her.

JacobsLadder69
12-30-19, 13:09
Just saw T at HH Aqua. I saw her once before and never really forgot it. She is a very cute little VT girl. The stereotype quite geisha type. There are hotter girls but her level of service is top notch. Certainly the most intimate session I've ever had. She spent a good amount of time sucking on my ears and scratching my back which I am a sucker for. No oil no typical nuru tricks not even a ton of massage. Just lots and lots of teases including letting me get a little taste. Took her time and even gave me a few extra licks you don't usually get at a nuru no FS place. She even did the novia thing of not letting go until way way after. She didn't even speak until after I'd finished when she giggled and said "you in heaven? Still had time left so she did a nice scalp and hand massage. I mentioned I had seen her at HS and this was my first time here and she said "I'm so glad you found me" then we were making out for a few minutes. Again this is all AFTER when she doesn't really need to do any more. Anyway normal damage and I don't care that this place doesn't have it's own bathroom or anything. Fairview is the same way. I don't usually repeat girls to often but T will be seeing me again soon.Yeah Tee is awesome. I was glad to see her back after the whole HS debaucle. She's my go to girl now. I love the "heaven" remark she'll make afterwards. Yes she's a little piece of heaven.

RealSexyPanda
12-30-19, 13:34
Vivian at oasis.

Cute but a very boring, mechanical and uninspiring tug.

Average massage. Nice girl though.

AmpsGoTo11
12-30-19, 15:47
Anyone know where Monica from Peakhills (LF) went? I saw someone else posted a while back, asking the same, but never saw a response. PM me, if needed.

Dialing77
12-30-19, 23:14
How accurate are the pics?The pics are definitely a fair representation. She's in great shape with huge fun bags awesome ass. She has a bag full of techniques some she could patent, I've never had from any other girls. Someone stated he was overcharged? I find that hard to believe since rates were always standard at HS. Getchusome!

Tipisil
12-31-19, 00:42
I have visited her when HS started offering nuru. Tried to overcharge me for standard nuru. My suggestion is to avoid her.I saw her a few times when she was in HS. Great service and awesome attitude. But damn she's almost charging double what she did before. For that amount I can get in 5-7 sessions of a legit massage a great tug at the end.

AsianMovie605
12-31-19, 03:28
Is it ok to request another girl at a place you always visit? My luck gets me the same girl as before and don't want to be rude; but want to try different variety.

MrChaco
12-31-19, 09:10
Is it ok to request another girl at a place you always visit? My luck gets me the same girl as before and don't want to be rude; but want to try different variety.It's always ok to ask for another if you're not feeling / into the girl they choose for you.

Just ask to see who else is working, 99% of the time they'll call another girl up and if she fits your liking.

Then just say I'll take her. If not, then just go with the 1st 1 they offered up. Or just leave and tell them.

You'll see them next time. Move on to the next spot.

That's never an issue at Most Massage Places.

LeatherNeck14
12-31-19, 12:38
Second visit to this location. Went this past Monday and got Tiffany she is very nice took the 30 min massage 40 to the house she did a great massage played lots of attention to legs and arms and fingers. Have to say so far her massage has been the best. She is young maybe 25 very cute nice tight little body maybe comes in at 100 lbs. Very pretty your classic Asian beauty. Asked if I had been there before said yes and asked what the other girl did for me. I told her we talked about BJ and FS. So she asked what I wanted went for the CBJ for 80 she stripped down all the way and made sure I was able to see her doing her thing it was great. Will be back FS she said was 140. Ut is suite 2x7 upstairs behind a midas I think on Bristol and central.

TheBosss
12-31-19, 17:45
The pics are definitely a fair representation. She's in great shape with huge fun bags awesome ass. She has a bag full of techniques some she could patent, I've never had from any other girls. Someone stated he was overcharged? I find that hard to believe since rates were always standard at HS. Getchusome!It's obvious that the girl trying to rip customers off would also be one to create a fake account to shill herself.

Hornilius69
01-01-20, 05:45
Second visit to this location. Went this past Monday and got Tiffany she is very nice took the 30 min massage 40 to the house she did a great massage played lots of attention to legs and arms and fingers. Have to say so far her massage has been the best. She is young maybe 25 very cute nice tight little body maybe comes in at 100 lbs. Very pretty your classic Asian beauty. Asked if I had been there before said yes and asked what the other girl did for me. I told her we talked about BJ and FS. So she asked what I wanted went for the CBJ for 80 she stripped down all the way and made sure I was able to see her doing her thing it was great. Will be back FS she said was 140. Ut is suite 2x7 upstairs behind a midas I think on Bristol and central.For 140 + 40, you can get FS BB, all holes, plus massage and shower in private safe place nearby.

That place is unsafe to monger.

Gilbert2562
01-01-20, 11:34
Heard that Jade got fat and is now a total ROB. That's a shame, tho I never really liked her much. Allie is now independent. You can find her on IG.What is Ally's IG?

JacobsLadder69
01-01-20, 12:03
That place is unsafe to monger.Care to explain why?

JulianDors
01-01-20, 18:04
Looking for legit / Decent massages with maybe at most a massaged full body happy ending. Not looking for prostitutes or FS or BJ or anything more than just hands on massages.

Is there such things that exist? Also Latina's / White preferably 20-35 but not older.

StubbornMule
01-01-20, 22:10
How accurate are the pics?That is her. I have reviewed her in this thread before, just check my previous posts. Her ad says her rate for 1 hour is $220, which is pretty steep IMO!

Mustang3
01-01-20, 23:40
Officer all the shops are legit now no extras anywhere.

Anyone know of Latina spa / massages that give decent / legit massages and maybe at most a full body massage happy ending? Not looking for FS or BJ just full hands on body massage. Prefer ages 20-35. Anything exist?

JulianDors
01-01-20, 23:44
Officer all the shops are legit now no extras anywhere.Lmao I just prefer not to do anything else with girls seeing 20+ men a day every week. Hands are fine so long as they're washed I don't trust anything else.

Hornilius69
01-02-20, 02:06
Care to explain why?Go ask SAPD or Costa Mesa PD, maybe you can get some answer.

WhoreMaster 91
01-02-20, 09:10
Looking for legit / Decent massages with maybe at most a massaged full body happy ending. Not looking for prostitutes or FS or BJ or anything more than just hands on massages.

Is there such things that exist? Also Latina's / White preferably 20-35 but not older.Officer does services don't exist.

JacobsLadder69
01-02-20, 11:24
Go ask SAPD or Costa Mesa PD, maybe you can get some answer.If that's the case than no place in the entire area is safe. Might as well stay home and steam porn.

Kknm1
01-02-20, 11:41

Is there such things that exist? Also Latina's / White preferably 20-35 but not older.When you find out please share, I want to know too. As far as I know most of the massage places with standard HE are Asian. White and Latina chicks tend to do FS or Nuru.

Mhsm2014
01-02-20, 11:56
Allie is now independent. You can find her on IG.Which Ally are you talking about? There's Allie, the white girl from BCC, and there was Ally, the Asian girl from HS. I have seen an IG for Allie but not the other one.

Gilbert2562
01-02-20, 12:57
Which Ally are you talking about? There's Allie, the white girl from BCC, and there was Ally, the Asian girl from HS. I have seen an IG for Allie but not the other one.I was referring to Ally from HS. Thanks.

Bonyuri
01-02-20, 14:03
For 140 + 40, you can get FS BB, all holes, plus massage and shower in private safe place nearby.

That place is unsafe to monger.Can you share the safe location you are referring to? Thanks.

JankyRed
01-02-20, 15:10
Sup everyone,

Looking to get in the scene Found this forum and wanted to give Maria a try for my first time since I'm nearby. When's the best time to go? How much for FS? I'm into the whole thick / fat ass Mexican lady look. However does she do CBJCIM? I've seen everyone getting BBJ and doesn't seem appealing to me on account of disease. Maybe I shouldn't be worried about that but fuck it LOL can't help it. If why'all could help a new guy out it would be much appreciated. Tips, description of Maria and other girl at CKB (or anywhere else you'd like to recommend) would be amazing as I want to make my first time worth it LOL. Thanks why'all.

JulianDors
01-02-20, 15:25
When you find out please share, I want to know too. As far as I know most of the massage places with standard HE are Asian. White and Latina chicks tend to do FS or Nuru.Most definitely will do hopefully we can find something as it's not too big an ask. Just want to be able to enjoy a massage with good company.

Mintzpo
01-02-20, 16:15
Tried the location in WM. Here is my take.

Walked up, wasn't impressed with the location. Kind of run down and dirty feeling. I'm super clean, so this was a negative for me. Once in, I met Maria / at least she said she was Maria. Very excited to see me, charged. 30 for door fee. I told her I wanted to see lineup, but was not accommodated. Out of the crack of my private room, I saw a girl named Highland. Older Asian like the rest, but she looked really sexy. Told Maria to bounce and that I wanted Highland instead. She sent her in. Def older, beat a bit, but her BBBJCIM skills were out of this world. I FOV / FIV the entire seascion. Felt good making her wet as she drained my cock. Really good technique, sloppy, ball washing and I spewed a nice load in her mouth for. 70. FYI, she wanted. 80 originally. I still probably overpaid based on other reports. Sorry guys, she was putting up a fuss for more. Not trying to set prices higher.

Overall, I would return. Girls aren't good looking enough, although I didn't come when Lucy was there, but I doubt she is any better than the lineup today.

On to the next one.

Dildo Baggens
01-02-20, 16:18
Just recently I have visited both these establishments. Both offer FS, the former, uncovered. I will give a brief description of both.

Bristol:

Located in a mostly Hispanic shopping center next to a couple other " Massage" storefronts. The first thing you notice is that it is very clean. At first I thought I was in a "G" rated place. Most of the providers are friendly and on the young side and gave slightly above average full body massages, with of course extras. I opted for full service with one of the providers which cost me a Ben Franklin.

She was very attentive, sweet and even little bit of GFE. Unfortunately she was a bit too small, if you know what I mean.

After completion, I was cleaned up nicely and sent off with a nice big kiss.

CKB:

Located In a somewhat sketchy part of Westminster, I arrived sometime well after nightfall. I Parked in the back where a handful of tweekers, on presumably stolen bicycles, hung around nearby. (always a Good sign).

As you walk in you'll be reminded that the owner went to no and I mean no, expense in making the place have any pretense of cleanliness. This, being a cold night, the owner wanted me to also know they had no working heater as well. All the " sexy women" were clad in thick parkas!

I paid my 40 for the hour, shivering my arse off, waiting for KoKo the Eskimo to arrive back into my section of the the freezer. As I layed there, I imagined I was in a remote area of the Tibetan plateau. All it needed was a cock crowing off in the distance and a Yak snorting in the stall next door and you'd feel like you were there!

The massage was average as far as places like this goes. When we got down to the " reason" I came there for, the parka still remained. The BBBJ was pretty much routine and a bit strange; looking at a pair of lips poking out of a goose down hood. As I began to climax, I moved my left hand slightly down the table where I alarmingly detected a dried " starchy " patch of Terry cloth. Obviously somebody earlier in the day shot a little too far left and wasn't detected by the provider. Talk about a visceral reaction. (imagine an organism and the visual that Bart Simpson makes when he has to massage his aunt Patties feet" WHAT THE FUCK!

As you can Imagine I left there in a hurry. As soon as I got back home, I immersed myself into a hot bath mixture of chlorine, peroxide and borax!

Still waiting for the test results.

D. Baggens.

LeatherNeck14
01-02-20, 16:32
Just recently I have visited both these establishments. Both offer FS, the former, uncovered. I will give a brief description of both.

Bristol:

Located in a mostly Hispanic shopping center next to a couple other " Massage" storefronts. The first thing you notice is that it is very clean. At first I thought I was in a "G" rated place. Most of the providers are friendly and on the young side and gave slightly above average full body massages, with of course extras. I opted for full service with one of the providers which cost me a Ben Franklin.

She was very attentive, sweet and even little bit of GFE. Unfortunately she was a bit too small, if you know what I mean.

CKB:

Located In a somewhat sketchy part of Westminster, I arrived sometime well after nightfall. I Parked in the back where a handful of tweekers, on presumably stolen bicycles, hung around nearby. (always a Good sign).

As you walk in you'll be reminded that the owner went to no and I mean no, expense in making the place have any pretense of cleanliness. This, being a cold night, the owner wanted me to also know they had no working heater as well. All the " sexy women" were clad in thick parkas!.So what type of girls at CKB all Asian? Sounds like we had the same one at the one on Bristol I got the GFE feel also with her yes she was small but nice little tight bod but if you are in to the classic Asian girl type with no additions she is your girl. She mentioned that a girl names parris works there on Fridays only and that she is the best looking of the crew.

JankyRed
01-02-20, 16:50

Bristol:

CKB:

Located In a somewhat sketchy part of Westminster, I arrived sometime well after nightfall. I Parked in the back where a handful of tweekers, on presumably stolen bicycles, hung around nearby. (always a Good sign)..Dang I really wanted to try out Maria at Cbk.

LeatherNeck14
01-02-20, 22:49
Dang I really wanted to try out Maria at Cbk.I think we should all try Maria or Lucy once from what she sounds like.

FuckIt323
01-02-20, 23:06
Can you send info where Bristol is located? Thanks.

Bristol:

CKB:

As you walk in you'll be reminded that the owner went to no and I mean no, expense in making the place have any pretense of cleanliness. This, being a cold night, the owner wanted me to also know they had no working heater as well. All the " sexy women" were clad in thick parkas!

NathanCross
01-03-20, 01:18

Bristol:

CKB:

I paid my 40 for the hour, shivering my arse off, waiting for KoKo the Eskimo to arrive back into my section of the the freezer. As I layed there, I imagined I was in a remote area of the Tibetan plateau. All it needed was a cock crowing off in the distance and a Yak snorting in the stall next door and you'd feel like you were there!

The massage was average as far as places like this goes. When we got down to the " reason" I came there for, the parka still remained. The BBBJ was pretty much routine and a bit strange; looking at a pair of lips poking out of a goose down hood. As I began to climax, I moved my left hand slightly down the table where I alarmingly detected a dried " starchy " patch of Terry cloth. Obviously somebody earlier in the day shot a little too far left and wasn't detected by the provider. Talk about a visceral reaction. (imagine an organism and the visual that Bart Simpson makes when he has to massage his aunt Patties feet" WHAT THE FUCK!

As you can Imagine I left there in a hurry. As soon as I got back home, I immersed myself into a hot bath mixture of chlorine, peroxide and borax!

D. Baggens.Bristol and Central. Is it the one located by the El Super? Or pm the name. Thanks

NathanCross
01-03-20, 01:54
Lucky Pav.

.35 for an hour. Got Angela, Asian, probably Chinese, not a looker but decent bod for her age I would guess around mid to late 40's. After my lame 10 min massage she had me flip, didn't tell me prices but I gave her 1.2 for FS. The weird part is she didn't use any lube like other providers so it made her really tight and fun to plow. CBJ, CFS, FIV.

Bam Wood.

.35 for an hour. Didn't catch her name but got a Chinese girl on the heavier side but not obese and not a looker either, probably around mid 30's. Very relaxing massage probably one of the best I ever had in OC. No FS or BJ. HJ and FIV allowed. And holy shit this girl was soaking wet and radiating heat from her V, was very fun to FF. Didn't tell me prices but I gave her extra since it's the holidays.

BlueberryScone
01-03-20, 03:05
I tried the infamous Maria, definitely not a looker but her enthusiasm and cock sucking skills makes up for what she lacks in looks. First time I tried her she walked in while I was still getting undressed and she helped me get naked; when pulling down my drawers she rubbed her face on my groin and I instantly got hooked. There's cleaner places in the area but getting bang for your buck this is the place to go to. If you want to spend less I recommend people try Cloud 9 up the street. Better cheaper massages but only will get a HJ at the end of the day.

Bristol:

CKB:

As you walk in you'll be reminded that the owner went to no and I mean no, expense in making the place have any pretense of cleanliness. This, being a cold night, the owner wanted me to also know they had no working heater as well. All the " sexy women" were clad in thick parkas!.You'd think the place would have some isolation but it's been freezing the two times I've gone.

John3322
01-03-20, 04:45
I'm interested in this place of yours. Can you pm me?

Quality of provider? 20's young?

For 140 + 40, you can get FS BB, all holes, plus massage and shower in private safe place nearby.

That place is unsafe to monger.

Hornilius69
01-03-20, 05:02
Bristol and Central. Is it the one located by the El Super? Or pm the name. ThanksLocated upstair passed El Super.

LeatherNeck14
01-03-20, 14:05
I'm interested in this place of yours. Can you pm me?

Quality of provider? 20's young?The total for this place for the CBJ and to the house was 120 out the door for Tiffany.

Spearmonger
01-03-20, 14:05
Good morning, Gentlemen.

I'll be visiting your fine area soon and am looking for a recommendation. I've RTFF and have several places picked out, but there's one thing in particular I'm looking for, so hopefully y'all can assist. I spend 99% of my life alone, so more than anything I appreciate the touch of another person. It seems nuru / b2 b is a big thing in your area, so can someone recommend a location and / or provider that does a good, thorough nuru / b2 b? I'd be happy with HE finish, doesn't have to be FS or anything, the important thing for me is the contact.

I plan to visit many of the establishments in your area, so I will be sure to share any information I gather.

Please feel free to PM me.

MyFinalHeav3
01-03-20, 14:16
Good morning, Gentlemen.

I'll be visiting your fine area soon and am looking for a recommendation. I've RTFF and have several places picked out, but there's one thing in particular I'm looking for, so hopefully y'all can assist. I spend 99% of my life alone, so more than anything I appreciate the touch of another person. It seems nuru / b2 b is a big thing in your area, so can someone recommend a location and / or provider that does a good, thorough nuru / b2 b? I'd be happy with HE finish, doesn't have to be FS or anything, the important thing for me is the contact.

I plan to visit many of the establishments in your area, so I will be sure to share any information I gather.

Please feel free to PM me.IMO Bodycare center has a highest probability of getting someone who will do a thorough b2 b massage + HE ending. If you care about the massage, honey spa affiliates are kind of a hit and miss. There are also some high quality providers who went independent recently (if you read posts in this thread in the past 3 weeks you will see their posts).

Kknm1
01-03-20, 14:37
Good morning, Gentlemen.

Please feel free to PM me.Contact Kat through her IG at Kat_in_oc.

LeatherNeck14
01-03-20, 20:12
OK boys went to try it out, place is a bit odd parked in the back and used the back door it a plus. When you walk in there a big open room with about 4 girls sitting around went around lunch time 130 called ahead to make sure Maria would be there. As soon as I walked in one jumped right up and came up to me and said I am Maria short and thick not a looker as described. She took me to a room and started hugging me calling me baby again like described very enthusiastic. Got the 30 min she climbed up table with me licking my ear and moaning went right for the flip and yes she pointed at her mouth and said yes. Went right for it BBBJ and she took her time with licking the shaft and balls. Went full tilt CIM and kept going. She cleaned me off and starting licking it and balls again. Damage 60. Rooms are really small opted not to get the message once I was done did not feel hanging out any longer for a not so good message was necessary. BJ was A+ for sure. I don't know if I would go back but it was worth the price. Place again not so clean or set up well but it worked for what I went for. Saying that looking at BFF on Bristol I got a young hot GFE with CBJ for 110 super nice little tight bod. 90 total at CKB so I think I would still go see the younger one for the difference. That is just me but everyone has there own thing but if anyone goes to BFF let us know what you thought. Named thrown out there was Paris as the hottest one there did not see her only there Friday got Tiffany and for me she was great but Maria is on point with that mouth for sure.

Hornilius69
01-03-20, 22:29
Lucky Pav.

Bam Wood.

.35 for an hour. Didn't catch her name but got a Chinese girl on the heavier side but not obese and not a looker either, probably around mid 30's. Very relaxing massage probably one of the best I ever had in OC. No FS or BJ. HJ and FIV allowed. And holy shit this girl was soaking wet and radiating heat from her V, was very fun to FF. Didn't tell me prices but I gave her extra since it's the holidays.Where is Bam Wood or is it some guy's name located?

King Kuts
01-04-20, 00:24
The total for this place for the CBJ and to the house was 120 out the door for Tiffany.Just saw tiffany myself. She was ok but won't repeat. She is tiny and I'd prefer at least a few curves. Good massage but zero talking or teasing. Like none. Wasn't super turned on so settled on 80 for CBJ but after a bit I felt like it wasn't going to happen so I asked for everything. She obliged and after a bit of that she seemed like wanted me to finish so I finished doggy. 40 house 120 FS. Wish I'd gone to one of the nuru places honestly. I go to these places to get something I can't IRL. I could do better IRL.

Slammer6008
01-04-20, 11:15
Where is Bam Wood or is it some guy's name located?Bamboo wood foot in Westminster.

JacobsLadder69
01-04-20, 11:22
Just saw tiffany myself. She was ok but won't repeat. She is tiny and I'd prefer at least a few curves. Good massage but zero talking or teasing. Like none. Wasn't super turned on so settled on 80 for CBJ but after a bit I felt like it wasn't going to happen so I asked for everything. She obliged and after a bit of that she seemed like wanted me to finish so I finished doggy. 40 house 120 FS. Wish I'd gone to one of the nuru places honestly. I go to these places to get something I can't IRL. I could do better IRL.With Tiffany it's all about chemistry. I get very good GFE sessions with her. Plenty of girls have an on / off switch when it comes to this business. She does not. If you're one of the ones who connects with her is amazing. If not, then I guess it's time to move on.

Slammer6008
01-04-20, 20:08
With Tiffany it's all about chemistry. I get very good GFE sessions with her. Plenty of girls have an on / off switch when it comes to this business. She does not. If you're one of the ones who connects with her is amazing. If not, then I guess it's time to move on.Has anyone tried Paris? Pm if you have any info. She's Friday's only?

King Kuts
01-04-20, 21:36
With Tiffany it's all about chemistry. I get very good GFE sessions with her. Plenty of girls have an on / off switch when it comes to this business. She does not. If you're one of the ones who connects with her is amazing. If not, then I guess it's time to move on.Understood. She gave a good massage but didn't try to be sexy at all. Honestly that sort of chemistry was sort of out of the question when she walked in. She just isn't sexy to me. I saw Tee recently who is also petite, which isn't usually my thing, but she created a connection from the jump and really blew me away. Also, regardless of sex appeal tiffany wasn't getting me anywhere with her CBJ skills.

Wireless91910
01-04-20, 22:50
No worries, I'm clean. She moved her face as I was unloading.

Bristol:

CKB:

D. Baggens.

DreamFreez
01-05-20, 16:13
What's CKB and BFF stand for?

What's the ethnicity of the providers there, based on reviews I m guessing Asian, Mexican.

What's the age of these providers, anyone in the 22-27 range?

Stimuland
01-05-20, 17:12
Are any of the HS affiliates still up? And are they on IG?

Pand25
01-05-20, 17:36
I highly recommend signing up for an account with RUBMAPS. I have about 6 pages of favorites in OC and surrounding areas and other states that I visit.

What's the ethnicity of the providers there, based on reviews I m guessing Asian, Mexican.

What's the age of these providers, anyone in the 22-27 range?

Oc Amper
01-05-20, 21:14

What's the age of these providers, anyone in the 22-27 range?CKB - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4515119&viewfull=1#post4515119.

Google is your friend here. Reading this forum is even a better friend.

Stevet35
01-06-20, 10:59
Hello gentlemen of orange county. I am visiting your fine area in the end of January will be staying in Huntington Beach. Can you recommend a massage place that is close to Huntington Beach I've been RTFF and trying to find a location close by AMP or Latina. Thanks.

JacobsLadder69
01-06-20, 11:14
Are any of the HS affiliates still up? And are they on IG?Yes there are a few still operating. They pulled off of IG and are advertising on another popular site.

Mel
01-06-20, 17:45
Hello gentlemen of orange county. I am visiting your fine area in the end of January will be staying in Huntington Beach. Can you recommend a massage place that is close to Huntington Beach I've been RTFF and trying to find a location close by AMP or Latina. Thanks.Westminster and Garden Grove are both literally "right next door" to Huntington Beach, and you can reach nearly anywhere in either of those cities within 15 minutes from HB. (I live in HB, and I'm three minutes from F&C) At the top right side of the page is a "search forum" button and you can search for either Westminster or Garden Grove and easily find something that you are looking for. Also, please don't go crazy on tipping. Std FS tip at an Asian place is around $100. House fee for is an hour is typically $30-$40. I don't really go to Latin places, so I can't tell you about that.

YoloLogist
01-06-20, 19:31
Le Palace in GG, paid for hr, got Joanna, young 30's must be new haven't seen her before, decent massage, gave. 4 after the roam and handshake. On my way out, saw another young and petite gal with short straight hair but didn't ask for her name. Anybody know her name?

Asianwest, paid for hr, got Jenny / Zenny, old lady nothing to scream about, ok massage, prolly won't return.

Pand25
01-06-20, 22:18
Has Tammy from the ol Ortega and Valencia spas that closed surfaced anywhere. Any info is appreciated. Please PM or post. Thanks!

BlueberryScone
01-07-20, 01:07
Hello gentlemen of orange county. I am visiting your fine area in the end of January will be staying in Huntington Beach. Can you recommend a massage place that is close to Huntington Beach I've been RTFF and trying to find a location close by AMP or Latina. Thanks.If you're looking for latinas you're going to have to venture out to Anaheim which is only 15 minutes from Westminster but worth it. My favorite is Holistic on Brookhurst, go on Friday / Sunday and ask for Betty then thank me later.

Gardenias* is not too far up the street, I know they're open late (3 am) and have Latinas too. Tried to go a couple weeks ago but it was roped off with caution tape one night and I haven't been since.

Plasma Spray
01-07-20, 17:29
Less talked about but VERY good place is the Detox in Garden Grove on Brookhurst south Garden Grove Blvd.

You can thank me with a beer later.

Kknm1
01-08-20, 11:45
Has anyone tried Paris? Pm if you have any info. She's Friday's only?Saw Paris last Friday, took my friend there with me for his first time ever at these places. I got Paris and he got Tiffany in the other room. Paris is the one with the pretty face and nice tits (if it was the same one you are talking about). She came in gave me a little massage, then asked 160 for everything. Told her I only had 120 left, she said yes. She took off her undies, put it to my face and offered it to me. Said no thank you I am not into that kind of stuff haha, some kinky guy must have asked her before that's why she offered. Had about 25 min fun and went outside and my buddy was waiting for me. He said Tiffany was good but asked for 200 $ since she could tell he was new to the scene. I said bro you have ruined it for everyone, he said no no he only gave her 160.

NailBoiz1
01-08-20, 15:51
So I saw Maria last week for an hour session, $40 to house. Massage was a weak 15 minutes not so good. Flip and she asked what I wanted in her broken English like my is. She said $60 for BBBJCIM and I obliged. She is a good sucker but I guess I was taking too long so she jumped on top pulled down her panties and cowgirl ride me BB. I was pleasantly surprised and for sure not expecting that. She rode me for about 15 minutes then I blew up inside of her and she cleaned me up then gave me another light teasing massage. Then she noticed I got hard again and she started another BBBJ. Which again I was shocked in a good way. But of course I couldn't cum so she finished me off with a HJ. Once we finished she said come back and see me. So her looks is okay nothing to be bragging about, but her skills and personality is pleasant. She is a little odd at times, she gets a little silly in a childish way. LOL Anyways good luck everyone.

ArchOwl
01-08-20, 20:36

That place is unsafe to monger.Any reason why you're saying it's unsafe? A couple of months ago you recommended the place.

Hanky Chinaski
01-09-20, 01:15
I moved out of state a while back and just decided to check out the OC forum. All about Maria these days! I hit up CKB a bunch back then and I saw Maria when she first got there. The same treatment as described. Very enthusiastic, rimming BBBJ, CFS, Anal, BBBJCIM. Saw her a bunch of times. As you know, she's kinda plain Jane looking, back then she was not thin but def not fat. I was in town last August and dropped in again and, whoa she put on some weight! Still the same enthusiasm and service though. She's probably got more money now and eating much better in the US than in China. I got to say though, the thinner Maria was better. Hard to beat here energy though.

Hornilius69
01-09-20, 03:40
Any reason why you're saying it's unsafe? A couple of months ago you recommended the place.Heard that some unlucky monger got questioned by vice division after visiting them.

Pand25
01-09-20, 18:10
Would not be surprised if this place is on the radar. Over three months or so I have been by the place 4 times. Each time I was there at different times of day and evening.

I saw the same person, about 5'10 or so, Caucasian or Hispanic, shorter and thick dark hair and dark framed glasses. Twice he was parked out front in a dark colored SUV. These were the times I was checking the place out. The two times I went in, once during the day, once at night, he was on foot and the last time I was there he was walking by as I exited, it was almost as if he was going to approach me, but glared at him and he just went eyes front and kept walking.

Undercover security? I doubt it.

Hmm. Coincidence?? Something possibly going on here, so it would not hurt to be careful.

I went here to see an atf, she was from another spa that had closed, so I hooked up with her there. As far as I know she as if recently, is no longer there. Probably because the place is so poorly run.

The second visit there was with the petite and skinny Tiffany. There are more than a few Tiffany's there, apparently, and a lot of name changing name, bait and switch bullshit going on as well.

Michelle is a below average RA, as well as most of them that I have seen there and the want 140 to 200 for FS which is ridiculous. The Tiffany I saw there wanted 160 for FS, she ruined the moment by talking to much about money, so I walked. I could have F'd her for 120 I'm sure, but I had completely lost interest.

This place has apparently has had a few visiting experienced RA's come to help drum up business, but the regular crew is below average, wanting top dollar for average service. That along with the place being poorly run, bait and switch nonsense, and that they can't seem to make and keep an actual appt. Is reason enough for me to pass on this place. Until they maybe get there shit together. And get some decent looking RA's. Problem being though, is that their way of doing business has probably put them on uncle LEO's radar.

I used to think the place had a nice discrete location, but there are a lot of families around during the day, especially on the weekend.

Just trying to put some info out.

Heard that some unlucky monger got questioned by vice division after visiting them.

Buzz45
01-09-20, 19:04
Does anyone got info about service in Belle vie spa. Do they do FS. Please PM.

Thanks.

Spearmonger
01-09-20, 20:12
Anyone seen Jayde 'The Nuru Princess'?

https://instagram.com/thenuruprincess?igshid=1evdd1y5c9dkb

JacobsLadder69
01-09-20, 23:37

Thanks.It's similar to Newport Mesa in CM. HJ only AFAIK. Been there 2 x and HJ both times. Cute older Viet's with a taste for $$ LOL.

SCJohn
01-10-20, 01:32

Thanks.Nope, not FS.

Spearmonger
01-10-20, 02:52
Anyone seen Jayde 'The Nuru Princess'?

TOFTT.

Nice, private location. Tiny hispanic with enormous (enhanced) assets top and bottom. I doubt she's 5'0". Guessing late 20's. Great conversation, slightly above average massage and solid skills with the manual finish. Total damage 2. 0.

RolfTorren
01-10-20, 12:52
This is a bucket list thing. Any suggestions for the current best nuru double team in OC?

Ticl90
01-10-20, 14:21
So I saw Maria last week for an hour session, $40 to house. Massage was a weak 15 minutes not so good. Flip and she asked what I wanted in her broken English like my is. She said $60 for BBBJCIM and I obliged. She is a good sucker but I guess I was taking too long so she jumped on top pulled down her panties and cowgirl ride me BB. I was pleasantly surprised and for sure not expecting that. She rode me for about 15 minutes then I blew up inside of her and she cleaned me up then gave me another light teasing massage. Then she noticed I got hard again and she started another BBBJ. Which again I was shocked in a good way. But of course I couldn't cum so she finished me off with a HJ. Once we finished she said come back and see me. So her looks is okay nothing to be bragging about, but her skills and personality is pleasant. She is a little odd at times, she gets a little silly in a childish way. LOL Anyways good luck everyone.What massage parlour she works at?

JDog1234
01-10-20, 14:50
Yeah Tee is awesome. I was glad to see her back after the whole HS debaucle. She's my go to girl now. I love the "heaven" remark she'll make afterwards. Yes she's a little piece of heaven.Tee sounds like fun. Is it HJ only or are there extras?

NailBoiz1
01-10-20, 18:00
What massage parlour she works at?In here they call it CKB.

Not even sure what it stands for. LOL.

But it's near Westminster Blvd and Beach. Go west on Westminster Blvd and it's the first massage place on the right side. You park in the back since the front is a sidewalk only. If you search for it in here. I think somebody actually post the location address.

LobElsewhere
01-10-20, 18:24
Tee sounds like fun. Is it HJ only or are there extras?HJ only. My understanding is that all providers at HH Aqua are HJ only, despite one review to the contrary, every other review is HJ only for all girls at HH Aqua.

BenderOver
01-10-20, 21:21
In here they call it CKB.

Not even sure what it stands for. LOL.

But it's near Westminster Blvd and Beach. Go west on Westminster Blvd and it's the first massage place on the right side. You park in the back since the front is a sidewalk only. If you search for it in here. I think somebody actually post the location address.I went through the forum and there's a post that describes how to find this place on Google. Found it easy, went in, and asked for Maria. She's not my type but it was ok to toftt.

L face 5 body 4. She looks like a 40 yo warthog. Not my style at all. Her body is like a linebacker for the granny midget league.

A 8 nice attitude very happy to see me. Gave a fair shake at a massage but truthfully it was a shitty massage.

S 8 BBBJ only. I went for the hhr and after ten minutes of shitty massage, it was on. 20 minute BBBJ. Wet, sloppy, noisy. Her tongue was going nuts on the tip of my junk. She's good at finding all of your sensitive areas and over stimulating it. She had me squirming in minutes and it fucking felt great. She had this wicked smile because she knows she has BBBJ talent. I prefer my dick being sucked slow and sensual. This was not it. Ultimately after 20 minutes I couldn't finish and got her off of me. BBBJ felt great, but when you have Chinese Mimi from Drew Carey show fully dressed wearing jeans doing it, I just couldn't climax. I have a personal turnoff when it comes to big gals. Too bad the three other wilderbeasts in the main room weren't any better Lookers.

E 30 but + 70 tip. 10 min shitty massage, 20 min pretty good but definitely unique BBBJ. No roaming or anything else, not that I was seeking it.

Are maybe to see another provider but I wouldn't just wander in without intel like I did this time.

Caribe
01-10-20, 22:13
She looks like a 40 yo warthog. Not my style at all. Her body is like a linebacker for the granny midget league.I completely agree. Close your eyes while getting blown.

If you can stomach the place, you might as well go see Lucy at F&C down the street for BBBJ / FS 10 less out the door.

ThatsOneHiBear
01-10-20, 22:56
I was wanting to try one of the Latina massage parlors (cause Asians aren't my thing) but does anyone know what their policy is when it comes to anything not covered? Have a great night!

JacobsLadder69
01-11-20, 11:01
I was wanting to try one of the Latina massage parlors (cause Asians aren't my thing) but does anyone know what their policy is when it comes to anything not covered? Have a great night!Never met a Latina that didn't insist on everything covered. Sometimes you'll get BBBJ but it's all covered when you move on to the main event.

Btjiii
01-11-20, 13:16
I am looking for reviews of Denise and Cynthia at Bodycare + Devon at HS Orange.

Zara at HS Costa Mesa office is a complete bombshell. Perfect slim brunette body with nice implants.

She gladly let me FIV all I wanted while she went to town.

She had a great pre-massage and nuru as well.

Definitely try her out. That is 100% her in the picture, except she had straight hair when I saw her. She is pretty tall as well at around 5' 8", which IMO is better for nuru.ZzzBoy I have the same question anybody TOFTT yet?

Frogger27
01-11-20, 18:53
Does anyone know where Bee Bee moved to after closing. I know they have or had a new shop because mamasan texted me and address a while back but I lost it before I could check it out. Anyone know it?

King Kuts
01-11-20, 19:39
Would not be surprised if this place is on the radar. Over three months or so I have been by the place 4 times. Each time I was there at different times of day and evening.

I saw the same person, about 5'10 or so, Caucasian or Hispanic, shorter and thick dark hair and dark framed glasses. Twice he was parked out front in a dark colored SUV. These were the times I was checking the place out. The two times I went in, once during the day, once at night, he was on foot and the last time I was there he was walking by as I exited, it was almost as if he was going to approach me, but glared at him and he just went eyes front and kept walking.

Undercover security? I doubt it.

Hmm. Coincidence?? Something possibly going on here, so it would not hurt to be careful.

I went here to see an atf, she was from another spa that had closed, so I hooked up with her there. As far as I know she as if recently, is no longer there. Probably because the place is so poorly run.

The second visit there was with the petite and skinny Tiffany. There are more than a few Tiffany's there, apparently, and a lot of name changing name, bait and switch bullshit going on as well.

Michelle is a below average RA, as well as most of them that I have seen there and the want 140 to 200 for FS which is ridiculous. The Tiffany I saw there wanted 160 for FS, she ruined the moment by talking to much about money, so I walked. I could have F'd her for 120 I'm sure, but I had completely lost interest.

This place has apparently has had a few visiting experienced RA's come to help drum up business, but the regular crew is below average, wanting top dollar for average service. That along with the place being poorly run, bait and switch nonsense, and that they can't seem to make and keep an actual appt. Is reason enough for me to pass on this place. Until they maybe get there shit together. And get some decent looking RA's. Problem being though, is that their way of doing business has probably put them on uncle LEO's radar.

I used to think the place had a nice discrete location, but there are a lot of families around during the day, especially on the weekend.

Just trying to put some info out.I've seen that dude! The first time I went there they were closed and this dude rolls down his car window and yells over to me that they might be open later. I just kept walking. Figured he was a overly friendly monger but creepy nonetheless. This plus the subpar service = stay away IMHO.

ArchOwl
01-12-20, 00:56
Heard that some unlucky monger got questioned by vice division after visiting them.That's a shame. Last time I went and pulled Tiffany I had a great time. Looks like it's gonna be off the list for a while.

JacobsLadder69
01-12-20, 11:43
Does anyone know where Bee Bee moved to after closing. I know they have or had a new shop because mamasan texted me and address a while back but I lost it before I could check it out. Anyone know it?They set up shop at 2 different places and abandoned each one after a few months. She's working her girls from a house right now until they find a new shop. She also changes her phone number often so if you have a number for her that's more than a month old it's no good anymore.

Dialing77
01-12-20, 14:45
It's obvious that the girl trying to rip customers off would also be one to create a fake account to shill herself.My ATF. There are plenty of girls that do rip customers off, she is not one. She is legit.

MrSunnyHills
01-12-20, 15:53
I have heard of Lucy at F&C for some time. Then while researching, I see besides Maria there are a few reports of a Lucy at CKB. Is that correct or were the reports confused. I will be in town next couple of weeks. Will probably go higher value (younger and nicer looking) for one visit, but not sure I have the budget for 2, so might go for a cheap GILF as well. Just wanted to confirm there are 2 Lucy's or should I stick to F&C Lucy or Maria at CKB. Thanks.

Caribe
01-12-20, 18:27
L face 5 body 4. She looks like a 40 yo warthog. Not my style at all. Her body is like a linebacker for the granny midget league.
LOL. Comedienne, Ali Wong, said it best. She is a "circle with eyelashes".

SteveMongerMan
01-12-20, 19:35
Had a great time last night. Long time monger. First post. S at Honey Fair was a perfect professional. Very sweet. Not much massage but FS made up for it. Normal $. Tried a little upsell but can't blame her. Guys, don't drive up the price by thinking with little head. We can control the market!

Darkidus
01-12-20, 20:46
Hey guys. New on here visiting OC for a few days in the Lake Forest area. Anyone have any deets on a good / live parlor in the Lake Forest area they could DM me?

SaltyDog
01-12-20, 23:23
I have heard of Lucy at F&C for some time. Then while researching, I see besides Maria there are a few reports of a Lucy at CKB. Is that correct or were the reports confused. I will be in town next couple of weeks. Will probably go higher value (younger and nicer looking) for one visit, but not sure I have the budget for 2, so might go for a cheap GILF as well. Just wanted to confirm there are 2 Lucy's or should I stick to F&C Lucy or Maria at CKB. Thanks.I need to inform you "Lucy" works everywhere from San Diego to San Francisco. So so many Lucy's My favorite Lucy worked on Indiana St. But if you wan a Lucy just go to F&C and report back 'cause any report won't surprise anyone.

BTW they not grannies at F&C. Mature yes.

Anyone have a good lead in Lucy?

LOL.

EmoDisliker
01-12-20, 23:42
So I've seen the oh-so-famous Krystal a bunch of times; love the sessions. However the monger in me wants to try another face, but with similar qualities in terms of massage and service.

I've seen her friend Trish, and she's not bad but nowhere near Krystal quality; missed her other friend Chloe when she was around who looked more attractive on IG.

Is there anyone else that fits into this unicorn-ish category of young, hot, friendly, and CMT providers?

BossStang302
01-13-20, 01:32
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?view=showad&adid=1699&cityid=40

Anyone seen her?

Curious. Love the ad. I might TOFTT.

Mhsm2014
01-13-20, 03:03
So I've seen the oh-so-famous Krystal a bunch of times; love the sessions. However the monger in me wants to try another face, but with similar qualities in terms of massage and service.

I've seen her friend Trish, and she's not bad but nowhere near Krystal quality; missed her other friend Chloe when she was around who looked more attractive on IG.

Is there anyone else that fits into this unicorn-ish category of young, hot, friendly, and CMT providers?Chloe and Trish are the same provider. I've seen Krystal and I've seen Chloe / Trish and I agree with you. Absolutely nothing negative to say about either of them but yeah, Krystal is the better of the two.

AsianPussy
01-13-20, 13:22
Chloe and Trish are the same provider. I've seen Krystal and I've seen Chloe / Trish and I agree with you. Absolutely nothing negative to say about either of them but yeah, Krystal is the better of the two.This is 100% true, I tried chloe at Krystals suggestion and even did a 4 hands with them and its a not even the same ballpark. Krystal is worth 6 normal hands.

SinfulEyes
01-13-20, 15:10
Hey all about a year ago I visited a gal named Quinn and she was awesome. Does anyone remember her or know where she might have went? TIA!

Amoreux
01-13-20, 15:17
I need to inform you "Lucy" works everywhere from San Diego to San Francisco. So so many Lucy's My favorite Lucy worked on Indiana St. But if you wan a Lucy just go to F&C and report back 'cause any report won't surprise anyone.

BTW they not grannies at F&C. Mature yes.

Anyone have a good lead in Lucy?

LOL.Lucy at F&C is really worth your time. YMMY but everything is on the menue.

Hin.

Lift Her Up
01-13-20, 17:42
. . . But it's near Westminster Blvd and Beach. Go west on Westminster Blvd and it's the first massage place on the right side. You park in the back since the front is a sidewalk only. . . . .Thanks to these excellent directions I got right there, parked in back, and went in the back door.

I asked for Maria. MMS, or at least the head on-duty girl, called for Maria and someone stuck her head out of one of the rooms. MMS led me to another room, took point3 for the hh, and I started to undress. In came "Maria," who introduced herself as "Koko. " OK, whatever.

Koko gave a sweet soft sensuous massage, often crawling down on my back so I could sense her breasts. After a while, flip, a little alcohol cleansing of my equipment and then I got a wonderfully well done BBBJ, with a HJ finish. I felt great!

The hh session was under 25 minutes, but I didn't care, and the last 5 minutes were devoted to ritually dressing me. I associate that with Koreans, but Koko said she was Chinese, from Guangzhou. Others I've seen in SGV AAMP's have been from Guangzhou too. Like those before me I left point6 as a tip. I really felt like I was undertipping here, and I felt bad afterwards, but it was a split-second decision between her needs and holding the line because of the needs of my fellows on this site, some of whom have pretty limited resources.

Out the back door, I stopped at the Mexican stand and got a Mulita, something I hadn't had before.

No, I don't know why others have called this place CBK.

Lift Her Up.

LazyBird
01-13-20, 18:33
TNo, I don't know why others have called this place CBK.Happy CKB Spa is the place's name on RubMaps.

LeatherNeck14
01-13-20, 20:59
Happy CKB Spa is the place's name on RubMaps.And if you do a Google street view it actually says CKB in window.

Caribe
01-14-20, 00:03
Happy CKB Spa is the place's name on RubMaps.Mamasan has business cards with a new name.

King Kuts
01-14-20, 01:39
Saw a new girl Sophia at BCC today. Great big Latina naturals and a really sweet personality. I'd give her face a 6 or 7 and the pics on Instagram are not her but she is worth your time. After we finished she gave me a really nice light back scratch for the few remaining minutes of the half hour which I truly enjoyed.

Hornilius69
01-14-20, 02:43
Lucy at F&C is really worth your time. YMMY but everything is on the menue.

Hin.After visiting TJ, why would anyone want to bang old ugly grannies?

Lift Her Up
01-14-20, 05:03
And if you do a Google street view it actually says CKB in window.I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

Lift Her Up.

LeatherNeck14
01-14-20, 13:10
I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

Lift Her Up.Well the important thing is that we all found it and had a run with maria's mouth.

Mansis
01-14-20, 14:13
Hey all about a year ago I visited a gal named Quinn and she was awesome. Does anyone remember her or know where she might have went? TIA!I remember her but I don't know where she is now. However, if you haven't seen Tee, she is the closest to Quinn in look, attitude and performance at HS affiliates.

CantBuyMeLove
01-14-20, 14:47
Had a great time last night. Long time monger. First post. S at Honey Fair was a perfect professional. Very sweet. Not much massage but FS made up for it. Normal $. Tried a little upsell but can't blame her. Guys, don't drive up the price by thinking with little head. We can control the market!"Honey Fair" - are you referring to Honey Spa on Fair Drive? If so, unless it is breaking news that I am not aware of, that place has been shut down since mid-November.

The12guage
01-14-20, 14:55
I believe you that it once said CKB, but as I write this the Google Maps picture has the name that's on the business card Caribe posted, immediately below. And, you're right it was CKB, not CBK as I mistakenly wrote this morning.

Lift Her Up.It's right next to a very cool bikini sports bar. Check out the bar maids then go next door fo the real fun.

Caribe
01-14-20, 18:01
It's right next to a very cool bikini sports bar. Check out the bar maids then go next door fo the real fun.Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.

LeatherNeck14
01-14-20, 18:09
Anyone been to the Det spot.

LeatherNeck14
01-14-20, 18:10
Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.Looks like a dive bar from the outside and nothing wrong with that but these girls are legit.

Wireless91910
01-14-20, 18:43
Damn I didn't know they had that kind of talent in there. I've only seen the "homies" out back barbecuing.

Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.

LazyBird
01-14-20, 20:51
Anyone been to the Det spot.Latina girls. Not much of a massage. Theres like a 5 minute generic rubdown and then straight to the action. Decent FS place.

Cip Seeker
01-14-20, 22:10
Anyone been to the Det spot.I stopped by last week after seeing a post here about it. Front lobby has a very legit look to it, so wasn't sure what to expect. The girl who came out to meet me was very, uh, thick. Some guys like that, but I prefer tiny spinner types. It was $40 for 30 minutes. She took me the a room and told me to get comfortable. I stripped and made myself at home on the table. Upon return, she told me, "This isn't a massage place if that's what you're looking for". She proceeded to tell me it's $100 for a BJ or $60 for a HJ. Inside I said WTF? To her I said I was actually looking for a nice massage and thanked her for her time, dressed and headed out. Between the donation amount and the fact I really was not attracted to her, I was very disappointed. I thought about maybe going back another day, but do not want to have a repeat performance with the same or similar type girl.

MongerLonger
01-14-20, 22:45
Yesterday I visited this independent masseuse who claims to be a CMT in her bedpage ad. I doubt she's certified in any type of massage therapy. Face was a 6/10 and body was a 6/10. Those aren't her real pictures in her ad but they are close. She has a pretty bad tit job, I think her left tit might have popped LOL. The session took place in a very large apartment complex, after I finally found the apartment she gave me a hug and had me pay up front. Damage was $$ for the hour. She told me to strip. She stayed in the room and watched me get fully undressed and lay on the table which I thought was kind of odd. She then begins with the weakest back massage I have ever had in my life. I've been to a good amount of AMP's with legit massage so my expectations for a back massage might be kind of high. She starts teasing the boys then has me flip and asks if she can give my cock a kiss. I was surprised cause of how shitty and unenthusiastic the massage had been thus far. Then she began a mediocre CBJ and finished me with a handshake. She then tells me next time I'll get more for my money. I was in and out in 40 mins, so she shorted me 20 mins. Overall experience was a 4/10 because of the price. If the total was $.20 it'd be more like a 6.5/10 Overall.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/anaheim-california/7817280.html

JacobsLadder69
01-14-20, 23:28
"Honey Fair" - are you referring to Honey Spa on Fair Drive? If so, unless it is breaking news that I am not aware of, that place has been shut down since mid-November.Honey Spa is still closed and not expected to reopen, at least not at it's old location.

JulianK
01-14-20, 23:41
Great place for brews and free cable pay TV sports.I always thought I'd stop in Keg Sluggers for a couple pops then head into CKB, but somehow never did. Next time.

FlipOnOver
01-14-20, 23:42
Drove by today and saw an "Available" sign in the window. Bummer. I plowed a lot of fields in those pink hallways!

Wonder what became of Candy? She was a true pro.

JacobsLadder69
01-15-20, 10:59
Drove by today and saw an "Available" sign in the window. Bummer. I plowed a lot of fields in those pink hallways!

Wonder what became of Candy? She was a true pro.She told me she's at a new place now. Somewhere in Santa Ana I think. She told me she'll text me when she settled in to give me the addy. I'll forward it when she does.

Dijaju
01-15-20, 20:24
She told me she's at a new place now. Somewhere in Santa Ana I think. She told me she'll text me when she settled in to give me the addy. I'll forward it when she does.Does she have a tramp stamp and tattoo on her left tit?

FlipOnOver
01-15-20, 20:43
She told me she's at a new place now. Somewhere in Santa Ana I think. She told me she'll text me when she settled in to give me the addy. I'll forward it when she does.Yeah let a brutha know!

I wonder what happened to Temptation?

I went there a lot for about 3 years. Until my ATF Tammy quit the biz and the prices started getting too high.

They were asking for $160 plus the door so I found other places that were more consistent and less expensive. Mostly out of O. C.

Beach Blvd has really cleared out. They gained a Naugles but lost all the FS joints.

KevAmps
01-15-20, 20:49
LOL yeah, that sounds a lot like my experience there last year, same provider too, except I stayed for the unsatisfying HE.

After some other monger's review on here of that place last year, in which he talked about having been serviced by some really cute early twentysomething spinner who only spoke Spanish, I was really looking forward to going there. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found by the time I got around to going there months later.

I stopped by last week after seeing a post here about it. Front lobby has a very legit look to it, so wasn't sure what to expect. The girl who came out to meet me was very, uh, thick. Some guys like that, but I prefer tiny spinner types. It was $40 for 30 minutes. She took me the a room and told me to get comfortable. I stripped and made myself at home on the table. Upon return, she told me, "This isn't a massage place if that's what you're looking for". She proceeded to tell me it's $100 for a BJ or $60 for a HJ. Inside I said WTF? To her I said I was actually looking for a nice massage and thanked her for her time, dressed and headed out. Between the donation amount and the fact I really was not attracted to her, I was very disappointed. I thought about maybe going back another day, but do not want to have a repeat performance with the same or similar type girl.

MangoMuncher
01-15-20, 20:54
LOL yeah, that sounds a lot like my experience there last year, same provider too, except I stayed for the unsatisfying HE.

After some other monger's review on here of that place last year, in which he talked about having been serviced by some really cute early twentysomething spinner who only spoke Spanish, I was really looking forward to going there. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found by the time I got around to going there months later.Yeah, same here. Stopped by based on other people's suggestions and reviews I've seen elsewhere, but was greeted by two trolls. Time to cross this place off my list.

JDog1234
01-15-20, 22:05
Yesterday I visited this independent masseuse who claims to be a CMT in her bedpage ad. I doubt she's certified in any type of massage therapy. Face was a 6/10 and body was a 6/10. Those aren't her real pictures in her ad but they are close. She has a pretty bad tit job, I think her left tit might have popped LOL. The session took place in a very large apartment complex, after I finally found the apartment she gave me a hug and had me pay up front. Damage was $$ for the hour. She told me to strip. She stayed in the room and watched me get fully undressed and lay on the table which I thought was kind of odd. She then begins with the weakest back massage I have ever had in my life. I've been to a good amount of AMP's with legit massage so my expectations for a back massage might be kind of high. She starts teasing the boys then has me flip and asks if she can give my cock a kiss. I was surprised cause of how shitty and unenthusiastic the massage had been thus far. Then she began a mediocre CBJ and finished me with a handshake. She then tells me next time I'll get more for my money. I was in and out in 40 mins, so she shorted me 20 mins. Overall experience was a 4/10 because of the price. If the total was $.20 it'd be more like a 6.5/10 Overall.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/anaheim-california/7817280.htmlI saw her a couple years back. Sounds like nothing has changed.

JDog1234
01-15-20, 22:15
Went to Oasis in LF got Tina. Probably in her late 30's or early 40's. Not bad looking would give her face a 7.

Massage was actually excellent. Back walking, cracking etc. Cmt like. I wish I had opted for the full HD.

She probably spent at least 20-25 minutes on the actual massage before the flip.

Not much tease or sensuality and after the flip only allowed roaming above the waist. HJ only finish but her technique made up for the lack of sensuality so I busted hard.

Would definitely go back to her for the full hr massage / HJ. Damage was. 4+. 6.

Anyone there that goes further?

JacobsLadder69
01-16-20, 00:29
Yeah let a brutha know!

I wonder what happened to Temptation?

I went there a lot for about 3 years. Until my ATF Tammy quit the biz and the prices started getting too high.

They were asking for $160 plus the door so I found other places that were more consistent and less expensive. Mostly out of O. C.

Beach Blvd has really cleared out. They gained a Naugles but lost all the FS joints.Candy told me that the city had been trying to shut Temptation down for a while. It was only a matter of time. Yeah Beach Blvd is a graveyard for FS places along that stretch now. Serenity is still there but I never liked that place. Tulip still any good? Last time there it was granny city.

LeatherNeck14
01-16-20, 14:12
Do they have private rooms there? Online shows big room with lots of beds in one place out in the open?

BimmyJarkley
01-16-20, 16:43
Not sure if any of you mongers ever had her or remember, but for a while after the old C&C closed down and moved (temporarily) across from Holistic, there was a gorgeous, gorgeous woman who worked there named Andrea. She also had an amazing attitude and didn't overcharge.

Any info on what she's up to or whether she's still in the biz would be appreciated.

RickOC
01-16-20, 16:58

After some other monger's review on here of that place last year, in which he talked about having been serviced by some really cute early twentysomething spinner who only spoke Spanish, I was really looking forward to going there. Unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found by the time I got around to going there months laterHaha pretty sure that was my review. I went back a couple of times after that, but never saw her again.

RickOC
01-16-20, 17:07
Hit up one of the places above El Super yesterday. There are at least two massage places on the second floor, and I went into the one closer to the stairs. This is an Asian place (I heard the other one one up there is Latina). Greeted by a mid-20's spinner type, who directed me to one of the rooms then joined me a few minutes later. 7/10 face, 8/10 body, so I was pleased. Place was pretty clean, and no other mongers or girls seemed to be around. Massage was better than average, but towel coverage and lack of teasing made me worry the place was legit. Turns out my fears were unfounded, as she offered FS on the flip, and off we went. 40 to the house and 120 to the girl. Overall nice and I will repeat.

Slammer6008
01-16-20, 18:47
Do they have private rooms there? Online shows big room with lots of beds in one place out in the open?Yes. They call them private suites they have two in the back😳.

JacobsLadder69
01-16-20, 22:49
Hit up one of the places above El Super yesterday. There are at least two massage places on the second floor, and I went into the one closer to the stairs. This is an Asian place (I heard the other one one up there is Latina). Greeted by a mid-20's spinner type, who directed me to one of the rooms then joined me a few minutes later. 7/10 face, 8/10 body, so I was pleased. Place was pretty clean, and no other mongers or girls seemed to be around. Massage was better than average, but towel coverage and lack of teasing made me worry the place was legit. Turns out my fears were unfounded, as she offered FS on the flip, and off we went. 40 to the house and 120 to the girl. Overall nice and I will repeat.They are both Asian shops. The one closer to the stairs has younger Vietnamese. The other place has older Chinese.

Hornilius69
01-17-20, 04:51
Do they have private rooms there? Online shows big room with lots of beds in one place out in the open?There is a private room with the sliding wooden door in the far back. That small private room used to be their kitchen, but papasan turned it to a private room.

LeatherNeck14
01-17-20, 18:45
There is a private room with the sliding wooden door in the far back. That small private room used to be their kitchen, but papasan turned it to a private room.Just came back from that very room in the back with the wooden door that only closes 3/4 of the way and then a curtain. Well what can I saw Lucy is not a looker at all but I was expecting that. She did for the same price as maria give full service did BBBJ and CFS finished off with the BBBJ pop in the mouth. 40 to house 60 tip. Tried it but that place is pretty run down like the talent.

OCMongerin
01-17-20, 19:23
They are both Asian shops. The one closer to the stairs has younger Vietnamese. The other place has older Chinese.Do you happen to know what the one w younger viet girls is called?

NeverBoring
01-17-20, 20:54
Do you happen to know what the one w younger viet girls is called?I think it says bff on the Window.

LeatherNeck14
01-17-20, 22:31
I think it says bff on the Window.Thatciscalso what the rubmaps listcit under they found spinners there been twice.

OCTransplan1
01-17-20, 22:57
Hello,

New to the area.

Here's been my experience so far.

VT:

Visit 1:

Chose Yvette. . 45 to house, . 80 for a full body massage with handshake. She was nude and crawled on top of me after the flip. She strattled me, which I liked.

She made good conversation, and had thick thighs. I would likely see her again. She encouraged me to get a nuru next time.

Visit 2:

I picked Shae and nuru. . 45 to house, 1. To Shae. She was nice enough, and cute, but I wasn't totally into it. I wished I had saved the additional $20.

Rose in GG:

Decent massage, but very mediocre handshake. . 4 to house, . 6 to her. She was an older Asian. It wasn't horrible but probably won't repeat there.

Deto:

FS for 1. 2 total. Body rub, CBJ, FS. The girl was cute enough and I enjoyed it. First time in a FS place and was nervous about sexual health. No reason to not return, but I'm not sure if FS is for me.

ArchOwl
01-18-20, 04:25
Haven't been around Honey in a while but the chatter in the thread indicates it's closed. Any reason why? I know Costa Mesa was trying to shut down everybody in that building for a while, are the other shops still going?

Lift Her Up
01-18-20, 11:12
Hello, New to the area. Here's been my experience so far.Transplant, welcome to OC, and welcome to this board. What an outstanding first-time post!

Lift Her Up.

WackingOff
01-18-20, 14:44
They are both Asian shops. The one closer to the stairs has younger Vietnamese. The other place has older Chinese.Been to the shop farthest from the stairs twice. Both times had an older lady, Anna. .4 to the house for hhr, and no price was discussed during the massage so I gave her the standard for handshake.

Visit #1: Tried this place because BFF was not open when I went. Massage was soft. Her tease was great, with grazing of the boys with her finger tips very often through out massage. She had me with my lower half lifted off the table while she stroked me and rubbed from the balls to the butthole. Be warned though, she will stick it in (which I'm not into) so just let her know. She had me flipped over and continued with the finish. Slow build up while rubbing your lower half all through out. She lets you grab her ass but not much else.

Visit #2: very similar to the first. Only difference is that after I popped, she cleaned me up and continued with the leg massage. She saw me get hard again and began for round 2. She tried her best but I couldn't finish a second time. Finished with a head massage after and all was done.

DeeNewGuy
01-18-20, 15:59
After my last visit I had to go back for more. Called ahead of time to make sure she was there, she was. Walked in and was greeted by mamasan and she asked if I was the one who called in. Lead me to my room and laid down waiting for her. She walks in and and starts with a back rub. Her massage is below average and doesn't use oil which I don't like but hey if I would have wanted a good massage I would have went elsewhere LOL. She did the exact same thing as last time didn't skip a beat. She started the gliding thing again all over my back and to my ass even slides her finger through my crack and reaches for the magic stick. Shit feels amazing. I reached back and started grabbing her ass and she knew she had me LOL I knew she had me. What I dislike about her is she ask for her tip before. Showed me 6 fingers and I held up 4 and she replied by you gave me. 60 last time, I knew she remembered me LOL. Her handshake is very nice and she encourages you by moaning and calling you baby and all that bs but I enjoy her moaning face. Very cute Viet girl. She was going to proceed with her head massage that I enjoyed last time but I had to cut my time short. Overall good experience and will visit her again but going to check out some other spots. Does anybody have any info on the Vy girls specifically Julie / Lisa?

DeeNewGuy.

AsianMovie605
01-18-20, 19:58
They are both Asian shops. The one closer to the stairs has younger Vietnamese. The other place has older Chinese.Is that Blue?

AsianMovie605
01-19-20, 12:16
After my last visit I had to go back for more. Called ahead of time to make sure she was there, she was. Walked in and was greeted by mamasan and she asked if I was the one who called in. Lead me to my room and laid down waiting for her. She walks in and and starts with a back rub. Her massage is below average and doesn't use oil which I don't like but hey if I would have wanted a good massage I would have went elsewhere LOL. She did the exact same thing as last time didn't skip a beat. She started the gliding thing again all over my back and to my ass even slides her finger through my crack and reaches for the magic stick. Shit feels amazing. I reached back and started grabbing her ass and she knew she had me LOL I knew she had me. What I dislike about her is she ask for her tip before. Showed me 6 fingers and I held up 4 and she replied by you gave me. 60 last time, I knew she remembered me LOL. Her handshake is very nice and she encourages you by moaning and calling you baby and all that bs but I enjoy her moaning face. Very cute Viet girl. She was going to proceed with her head massage that I enjoyed last time but I had to cut my time short. Overall good experience and will visit her again but going to check out some other spots. Does anybody have any info on the Vy girls specifically Julie / Lisa?

DeeNewGuy.What's the girls name?

Rgbpa306
01-19-20, 18:15
Longtime lurker making the occasional report.

Dropped by the other night. Greeted by a short old MMS. Door was. 5 (little higher than the usual?) for 30. Asked if I was there before, and of course I said yes.

Disrobed and waited a bit and Monica knocks and comes in. She's a pretty latina (mid 30's) with a nice body. Very nice ass. , but bolt-ons (not a big fan). Gives a decent massage for 10 minutes before the flip. She massages all over, then goes over the boys. Doesn't ask what I want nor pricing, just goes for it. CBJ for 2 minutes before CG, Doggy and HJ finish. Tipped $. 2, but maybe was a little disappointed?

She's very nice and has a great attitude. Says she's only there Thursdays for a couple more weeks. Would repeat.

Skinny Dugan
01-20-20, 11:02
I've been hitting a place at 15761 Tustin Village north of McFadden. It had a torn up sign out front that says Six Star but their biz cards say Blue Tide.

It's is a small strip mall and they are rarely busy. Three young Chinese girls and everything is on the menu.

Last trip I had Apple. Looks 5/10. Massage 2/10. All she wanted to do is kiss and after a while I had to push her away. After the flip she said 100. I wasn't sure if that was for FS or BJ. I am assuming BJ so I told her she was crazy. I offered 60 and as I was getting her money she held my snake. It was almost funny that she wouldn't let go. She is skinny but has a nice enhanced rack. Not too big and definitely something that I liked.

Her skills are seriously lacking but she got the job done. It's kinda like she is new to the game but she tries hard. She took a load and quickly spit it on the floor and didn't go back for more. I paid for an hour and all she wanted to do was cuddle.

Amy and May are both cute and probably a better choice. 35+40 for the minimum. After that you need to dig your heels in and negotiate. Her Engrish isn't the best but she can communicate when she wants to.

Slammer6008
01-20-20, 13:15
I've been hitting a place at 15761 Tustin Village north of McFadden. It had a torn up sign out front that says Six Star but their biz cards say Blue Tide.

It's is a small strip mall and they are rarely busy. Three young Chinese girls and everything is on the menu.

Last trip I had Apple. Looks 5/10. Massage 2/10. All she wanted to do is kiss and after a while I had to push her away. After the flip she said 100. I wasn't sure if that was for FS or BJ. I am assuming BJ so I told her she was crazy. I offered 60 and as I was getting her money she held my snake. It was almost funny that she wouldn't let go. She is skinny but has a nice enhanced rack. Not too big and definitely something that I liked.

Her skills are seriously lacking but she got the job done. It's kinda like she is new to the game but she tries hard. She took a load and quickly spit it on the floor and didn't go back for more. I paid for an hour and all she wanted to do was cuddle.

Amy and May are both cute and probably a better choice. 35+40 for the minimum. After that you need to dig your heels in and negotiate. Her Engrish isn't the best but she can communicate when she wants to.I fucked apple a few weeks ago nice tits. Pussy super tight. She needs to get broken in.

OOHWay
01-20-20, 18:41
I fucked apple a few weeks ago nice tits. Pussy super tight. She needs to get broken in.Is this the same apple from ECO in south bay area?

VaqueroNegro
01-20-20, 20:12
I had taken a long hiatus from the FS MP scene what with all the smoking hot nuru girls out there so I swung by El Super a few days ago and tried the place by the stairs. Was greeted by mamasan and paid 40 for 30 min and was led to a room. I was disappointed when mamasan walked in as her face is a little plain and she seems to be in her early 40's. She has a decent body though so I decided to just go with it. She proceeded to rub oil on my back and give a below average massage with some very light teasing. There must have been only one other girl working because during the massage, a couple of clients walked in and she would go out to the lobby each time to talk to them. I heard the other girl finish with her customer and walk him out. Thankfully, after the second interruption, the other girl walked in to finish me off. I was pleased to see that she was younger, cuter, and really friendly, even gave me a few kisses. I was nervous about the time since it was getting close to 30 min already. Once I told her what I wanted she whipped off her shorts, put the cover on, and climbed on. She was having issues with my size so we ended up in mish. By this time, we were way over 30 min but I never felt rushed even after changing positions a few times. It wasn't until she opened the door that I saw mamasan standing outside with a pissed off look on her face.

Mintzpo
01-20-20, 23:05
Is this the same apple from ECO in south bay area?Doubt it. I know eco Apple pretty well, she only works eco.

JacobsLadder69
01-20-20, 23:37
Is this the same apple from ECO in south bay area?Very doubtful.

With all the fans she has at Eco she has a steady supply of customers so I doubt she works anywhere else.

NeverBoring
01-21-20, 15:08
I fucked apple a few weeks ago nice tits. Pussy super tight. She needs to get broken in.I just stopped by there and the two girls that were working where Emma and Cindy. I asked for Apple and they made it sound like she doesn't work there anymore. Maybe they meant she is not there today? Anyone know anything about the other girls there? Apple's experience sounds fun.

Slammer6008
01-21-20, 16:53
I just stopped by there and the two girls that were working where Emma and Cindy. I asked for Apple and they made it sound like she doesn't work there anymore. Maybe they meant she is not there today? Anyone know anything about the other girls there? Apple's experience sounds fun.She's not bad. Hows the other two look. I can find out if apples there.

Lift Her Up
01-21-20, 19:54
It's right next to a very cool bikini sports bar. Check out the bar maids then go next door fo the real fun.Thanks, I did, and I had a good time there too. But, back to CKB, this time it was CBJ only. I went in and sat down, the place was completely empty. After maybe 5 or 10 minutes MMS and a girl came back in, seemingly bringing lunch.

One of the girls took me to a room, and then another girl came in, "Mary," and no, not "Maria. " I was made to flip right away, asked for the donation which I then showed her already on the night stand. After she made her second trip out of the room, Mary went into an immediate CBJ for about three minutes, followed by an oiled HJ, followed by a 3rd trip out this time to get me water. Then I got a shoulder and head massage. I think "Mary" is new to this. She seemed to alternate between acting very eager to please and being confused. I think with practice she will get a lot better, because the attitude was in place.

I don't want to condemn her because gee, as 10-year-olds playing with dolls this is probably not the line of work these girls were imagining. And, how can they learn what the male body likes and the male psyche craves without instruction and practice?

Lift Her Up.

OCJeeper
01-21-20, 21:37
Went to see Maria last week. Paid for the hour. Got a weak massage but she is very flirtatious. Not much of a looker so the flirting didn't do much for me. On the flip, signaled for a BJ and I nod yes. You guys are right, this is where she shines. Fantastic BJ with lots of eye contact. Must have sucked for a good 10-15 minutes. I knew the BJ wasn't going to do it so I asked to fuck her. Kind of regretted that since the BJ position had her body out of view. Not trying to be a dick but she older and bigger than me so I tried to just get through it. She does this thing where she wraps her legs tight around you and perhaps that made her pussy tighter. FYI, she didn't have a condom but luckily I brought one. BBFS seems to be on the menu with her. Finished with CFS and was shorted about 15 mins.

Looks: 6.

Skills: 8.5 for BJ.

Damage: $40 + $100 tip (even though it was not discussed).

Repeat: no for me unless I only want to do BJ for cheap.

Bronco
01-21-20, 21:56
Coming back to the OC Its been years since I've gone to Rose 999. Whats the damage now for FS. I used to go when the great Trish from the old "Tanning" on Westminster and Euclid moved there when Tanning shut down. Wow anyone remember "Tanning" that place was great. Always busy. Who's the hot tip.

Thanks.

WackingOff
01-21-20, 22:25
She's not bad. Hows the other two look. I can find out if apples there.Damn what times were you guys going for the FS? All my visits here has been he only, with one going topless.

Cindy was handshake only when went to go see her last week. She was definitely better looking that most at the place, definitely more than hot. On the slim side, and about 5'6"? Her massage was pretty good and her tease was great. Once flipped, she went directly to the action, starting off nice, slow and soft. Allowed roaming of her lower half, but she was wearing what felt like layers of tights under her dress so not much could be felt. She shyed away when my hand wandered too far. Would definitely visit her again for the tease, finish, and attitude.

I had a Ruby here a couple of times. She has strong hands for massage but there was a point where she repeated an area while she is in her phone. Was HE only, but I was able to get her to remove her top. Finish was a bit soft, kind of like just barely gliding her hand over the skin.

JacobsLadder69
01-22-20, 00:13
Coming back to the OC Its been years since I've gone to Rose 999. Whats the damage now for FS. I used to go when the great Trish from the old "Tanning" on Westminster and Euclid moved there when Tanning shut down. Wow anyone remember "Tanning" that place was great. Always busy. Who's the hot tip.

Thanks.Place is old and kinda tired. Haven't heard anything good about it for a very long time. Better options out there for sure.

Connaisseur
01-22-20, 02:20
Headed out the other day to enjoy one of my go-to places in the Lake Forest area. Come to find out JJ, behind the gym and Hone Depot, is on permanent vacation. Or temporarily closed, as the sign at the door reads. Heading down the road, I saw Orchid had closed for business for good as well. I tried both the end of last year, with the same outcome, but I thought it was just temporary.

Oh well, motor on down the road, and I found solace with Iwa at Sunshine Spa. Although my once-all-time fav there is long gone, Iwa displayed great talent working her skills from behind and below. It has been a while since an AMP provider got me that excited without the flip. Truth be told Iwa made me nut like I was in my twenties (while I am pushing fifty) by working me with her able hands and fingers while in a kind of downward dog pose. I might come back to see what other tricks she has up her sleeve. Iwa is Chinese, mid-30's, average on the looks but taller than most of her brethren, skinny and boasting a nice bee cup around the top.

If any of you has additional updates on the LF scene, please reply or PM me!

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Slick562
01-22-20, 02:49

Thanks.Candy at Rose999 wanted 160 for cfs, forgot the house fee but I think its 50, I'm sure some girls will do it for 140 for sure but I stopped going there after that, not worth it imo. Also reports on Rm say girls are switching names with each other, the old bait and switch.

Hornilius69
01-22-20, 04:17
She's not bad. Hows the other two look. I can find out if apples thereDoes she offers BBFS or CFS?

NailBoiz1
01-22-20, 16:08
Headed out the other day to enjoy one of my go-to places in the Lake Forest area. Come to find out JJ, behind the gym and Hone Depot, is on permanent vacation. Or temporarily closed, as the sign at the door reads. Heading down the road, I saw Orchid had closed for business for good as well. I tried both the end of last year, with the same outcome, but I thought it was just temporary.

Oh well, motor on down the road, and I found solace with Iwa at Sunshine Spa. Although my once-all-time fav there is long gone, Iwa displayed great talent working her skills from behind and below. It has been a while since an AMP provider got me that excited without the flip. Truth be told Iwa made me nut like I was in my twenties (while I am pushing fifty) by working me with her able hands and fingers while in a kind of downward dog pose. I might come back to see what other tricks she has up her sleeve. Iwa is Chinese, mid-30's, average on the looks but taller than most of her brethren, skinny and boasting a nice bee cup around the top.

If any of you has additional updates on the LF scene, please reply or PM me!

Happy hunting!

Conn.May we know what was the total damage? Thanks.

Slammer6008
01-22-20, 17:38
Does she offers BBFS or CFS?CFS. You might get here down to 80.00.

Cappy73
01-22-20, 19:17
Thicker Latina or possibly Middle Eastern in her mid 30s - nothing in common with her fake pictures on their social media site.

She cut my 60 minute session short by 20+ minutes and was one of the worst nuru sessions that I've had, both in terms of the massage and the extracurricular activities. Best part of the session was her wipe down, before my solo shower.

This could very easily be the straw that broke the camels back in terms of returning here. One of the least enjoyable times at a HoneySpa related facility. Not sure if Yani was worse or Paris at GoldenGirls.

On a side note, I saw Gabby a few weeks ago and she was slightly better and at least tried to make make the session enjoyable.

Ckbnc
01-23-20, 12:24
Out of towner. Used this forum for tons of information. Incredibly helpful. Stopped by Sakura Thursday afternoon. Paid for 45 minutes. Forget the name. Middle age Chinese woamn. Solid massage. Above average with a standard ending with. 4 tip. Incredible the amount of spas around here.

Connaisseur
01-23-20, 13:43
May we know what was the total damage? Thanks.4 for HH, and. 4 tip. So pretty standard fare.

Conn.

NailBoiz1
01-24-20, 02:54
4 for HH, and. 4 tip. So pretty standard fare.

Conn.Awesome, thanks.

Iwa here I come. LOL.

WiscoMan32
01-24-20, 17:26
Hello,

New to the area.

Here's been my experience so far.

VT:

Visit 1:

Chose Yvette. . 45 to house, . 80 for a full body massage with handshake. She was nude and crawled on top of me after the flip. She strattled me, which I liked.

She made good conversation, and had thick thighs. I would likely see her again. She encouraged me to get a nuru next time.

Visit 2:

I picked Shae and nuru. . 45 to house, 1. To Shae. She was nice enough, and cute, but I wasn't totally into it. I wished I had saved the additional $20.

Rose in GG:

Decent massage, but very mediocre handshake. . 4 to house, . 6 to her. She was an older Asian. It wasn't horrible but probably won't repeat there.

Deto:

FS for 1. 2 total. Body rub, CBJ, FS. The girl was cute enough and I enjoyed it. First time in a FS place and was nervous about sexual health. No reason to not return, but I'm not sure if FS is for me.Sorry a I'm relatively new to the hobby but which places were these? I'm trying to find a place to go and tired of paying but not getting what I want.

OOHWay
01-24-20, 18:00
Doubt it. I know eco Apple pretty well, she only works eco.

Very doubtful.

With all the fans she has at Eco she has a steady supply of customers so I doubt she works anywhere else.Yeah, you guys are probably right. I was about to make the drive since I like Orange spas better than South Bay settings. Also girls are much much much better. But Apple is really special.

JankyRed
01-24-20, 19:42
Hey guys wondering if anyone has suggestions for a Latina HE parlor? Want curvy / thick (not bbw LOL) let a brother know I need to go tonight!! Also with good massage skills a plus! Thanks in advance everyone.

Dijaju
01-24-20, 21:11
Does she offers BBFS or CFS?Went yesterday and was told she no longer works there.

NailBoiz1
01-24-20, 21:39
Hey guys wondering if anyone has suggestions for a Latina HE parlor? Want curvy / thick (not bbw LOL) let a brother know I need to go tonight!! Also with good massage skills a plus! Thanks in advance everyone.Lots of Latinas but none that I know of that gives good massage. My experience with Latinas is mostly strictly FS, BJ, HE.

Anaheim has a lot. Detox on Euclid, Cozy on Lincoin. Do a search in here you will find lots of options. Good luck.

Pand25
01-24-20, 22:21
A little birdy told me that went down south of border and will be back in 3 mo.

Went yesterday and was told she no longer works there.

Slammer6008
01-25-20, 03:15
Went yesterday and was told she no longer works there.I think she's in Tustin I'll check.

Slammer6008
01-25-20, 12:02
What streets will be closed down with Chinese New Year in Westminster.

MotorBret
01-25-20, 14:57
Lots of Latinas but none that I know of that gives good massage. My experience with Latinas is mostly strictly FS, BJ, HE.

Anaheim has a lot. Detox on Euclid, Cozy on Lincoin. Do a search in here you will find lots of options. Good luck.I've been to cozy. Can vouch. When you say detox on Euclid, are you talking about Rainbow Detox by the high school, or is this somewhere else? I know of detox in GG on brookhurst. Are these different locations?