PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Walker333
11-13-18, 10:29
So I had posted two experiences of where I had to return from Sunkiss after no answer on the door. This time I called ahead and booked appointment.

So I drew Kailey. Atleast that is the name she gave me. Kailey is asian GND. Nothing remarkable about the features. She was wearing black slacks and black t shirt. She wore harry potter kind glasses. Started with table shower which had no tease. Although she did not cover me on the flip. She washed all around the area carefully ignoring the erection.

In the room she draped me. The massage was actually very good. She has very good hands. No hint of roaming and hands were placed back on the table after 1-2 attempts and then I did not try. On the flip, she again draped me. Towards the end she was massaging my inner thighs in rather sensual way. I removed the towel and she continued massaging in the area and says if you like you can finish yourself, which I decline and ask her to help a bit. She says she can't. She continued massaging so I tried roaming once more and did some OTC on the thighs and butt. I don't know whether it was the slacks she was wearing but the thigh and butt were very hard and not soft. Now she says that if you want to finish you need to finish fast as the time is almost up. I said even if I have to do it myself I need a little bit more help. I suggested politely, to take the top off which she declined. I asked can I do UTC roaming on the breasts and that was declined too. Anyways so it was another case of blue balls and I need to scratch this place off my list. I had gone back since some members suggested more was possible but I guess I don't have the required game.

On the exit I was conflicted as I only wanted to tip 15 which is still 20% of the door fee. I tipped 20. I don't want to sound cheap but I was conflicted because I have tipped 40 where I have had a finish. It seems unjust for the providers who provide finish that providers not giving it also are tipped more. Now with the blue balls this costed me 90 . IP doesn't sound that bad now at 130. Or may be I need to find better places. But the issue is quality of massage matters to me.

Also seems like they are having a good inflow because as I returned from table shower I had heard the bell ring twice and two more mongers joined I guess. The phone rang 3 times but my MT stayed with me. So, I'm not sure if all those folks were there for legit massages or they have better connections than me. Also, on the exit I saw another MT. She looked nice but I don't think I want to return to this place in a while.Once you accumulate some mileage there, you will be leaving L1 happy, but probably no more than L1. On the other hand, it worth the efforts only if you are interested in quality massage, otherwise I would not invest time and efforts. Good luck.

Member #5826
11-13-18, 12:52
Once you accumulate some mileage there, you will be leaving L1 happy, but probably no more than L1. On the other hand, it worth the efforts only if you are interested in quality massage, otherwise I would not invest time and efforts. Good luck.Agree on the massage part. It was good. May be I will visit them when I'm really in need of a good massage. How long does it take to accumulate mileage there (I know its subjective) . But still some indication. Thanks!

Walker333
11-13-18, 19:02
Agree on the massage part. It was good. May be I will visit them when I'm really in need of a good massage. How long does it take to accumulate mileage there (I know its subjective) . But still some indication. Thanks!YMMV, as soon as they trust you and value as a clien, you will start getting their appreciation and gratitude. It rarely could happen on a first visit. Should be better on the second. But do not short them on tips, if you're considering to return. Good luck.

Biliator
11-13-18, 23:47
YMMV, as soon as they trust you and value as a clien, you will start getting their appreciation and gratitude. It rarely could happen on a first visit. Should be better on the second. But do not short them on tips, if you're considering to return. Good luck.I have not been to Sunkiss in years due to multiple disappointments. My hat is off to those who have unlocked the secret of consistent L1 or even L2 service here!

DMichaels69
11-14-18, 09:30
Multiple visits, multiple tips perhaps over tipping.

I have not been to Sunkiss in years due to multiple disappointments. My hat is off to those who have unlocked the secret of consistent L1 or even L2 service here!

Datsurman
11-14-18, 16:29
No-one should tip a masseuse unless she provides HE. After a couple weeks of trying to pay bills and feed kids on pocket change, MPs would either offer HE or close their doors.

It's the thirsty knuckleheads who give them tips for nothing who keeps this going. If you hire a maid to clean your house and she says "I don't clean bathrooms", would you give her a tip or ask for money back.

I have not been to Sunkiss in years due to multiple disappointments. My hat is off to those who have unlocked the secret of consistent L1 or even L2 service here!

Machine7655
11-14-18, 17:07
You are very right. I should have known better. I won't make the same mistake.She was my ATF too. Submissive and allow Greek for as long as I wanted. DFK and Russian to finish, eye contact was fantastic. I knew she wouldn't b around long so I saw her many many times in outcall. I just have the vids for memory.

Machine7655
11-14-18, 17:10
I've seen Nikki 2 x here and she did not dissapoint. She's no longer w them tho. Saw Alana when she was w LT and she's okay, FS available w her. Any intel on Bella? She looks interesting enough to pull the trigger.

Lamer12
11-14-18, 20:21
Anyone used her before? Any reviews?

https://karamariebrooklyn.wixsite.com/kara

Gus33
11-14-18, 21:41
55 for an hour.

Late 40's dark hair. Bad teeth.

Massage ok.

Lots of talking in lobby. Some dude also gibberish. In Chinese tongue.

Told her to tell them to shut up. Wasn't very relaxing.

L1 after.

Won't go back and wouldn't recommend.

Really would like to see a separate thread for places for L2/ L3 only.

So many hit and miss.

Lamer12
11-14-18, 21:47
Anyone have reviews for her?

https://karamariebrooklyn.wixsite.com/kara

IndyRoons
11-15-18, 14:36
For a city as big as Chi - there has to be a few providers that have access to a large tub for a sexy soak? I cannot find anyone. Years ago I made a trek to Belvidere as partook in some fun there. Any recommendations?

OakParkGuy
11-15-18, 15:09
It is not cheap, but Bella Joy has a bath tub she uses and she is a lot of fun! Pricey for what you get, but I don't regret trying it once.

JackStraw42
11-15-18, 19:19
For a city as big as Chi - there has to be a few providers that have access to a large tub for a sexy soak? I cannot find anyone. Years ago I made a trek to Belvidere as partook in some fun there. Any recommendations?Chicagolandmassage's location on Grand offers jacuzzi appointments for 220. Just request a girl that's working that location and mention it.

DynoJr
11-16-18, 00:04
Anyone have reviews for her?

https://karamariebrooklyn.wixsite.com/karaI'm pretty sure I posted something about her on this site, so I'll try to keep it short- I got a massage with no HE, fully clothed. She was hot, but something tells me that it wasn't the same girl. I suspect that they share leads, the hot one does the rub only while a girl that looks closer to those pics offers FS. I realize that's a confusing review, but I was confused too.

DynoJr
11-16-18, 00:06
She was my ATF too. Submissive and allow Greek for as long as I wanted. DFK and Russian to finish, eye contact was fantastic. I knew she wouldn't b around long so I saw her many many times in outcall. I just have the vids for memory.Hailey / Brooke didn't offer FS, much less Greek. If she did I regret not seeing her more.

IndyRoons
11-16-18, 01:49
Chicagolandmassage's location on Grand offers jacuzzi appointments for 220. Just request a girl that's working that location and mention it.I saw that. So that outfit is legit? Are they actual jacuzzis and the gal joins you....or, just a bath tub in some rundown apartment?!

JackStraw42
11-16-18, 02:58
I saw that. So that outfit is legit? Are they actual jacuzzis and the gal joins you....or, just a bath tub in some rundown apartment?!Yes they're legit. The girls do a really job keeping the apartments clean. It's an actual jacuzzi with jets and bubbles, a very relaxing time that the girls usually enjoy too. Feel free to PM me for more details.

Machine7655
11-16-18, 13:08
Hailey / Brooke didn't offer FS, much less Greek. If she did I regret not seeing her more.She did once you got to know her. Definitely a mutual attraction between us so I had that in my favor. FS raw greek only between us was the Best of my life. Hence why she was my ATF. BBBJ at LT only, but when she went indy I was doing outs at my place 2 x a week. Kept seeing me even when she got a bf, but one day she retired out of the blue. Prob the bf got upset w all the arse hickeys I was leaving on her.

EdCarbone
11-16-18, 20:59
Hi all,

Anyone tried this: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-chicago/TherapeuticMassage/sarah-the-masseuse/6458873.

I'm down that way sometimes. Just wondering.

Thanks!

UBeMyFriend99
11-17-18, 00:53
Look at the ads at the bottom of the link. She may be a he. The same address offering a shemale.

Hi all,

Anyone tried this: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-chicago/TherapeuticMassage/sarah-the-masseuse/6458873.

Thanks!.

EdCarbone
11-17-18, 01:26
Look at the ads at the bottom of the link. She may be a he. The same address offering a shemale..Thanks, but those are frequent searches, not advertisements. Appreciate the response though!

EdCarbone
11-17-18, 01:32
Hi all,

Thanks!Heard back from her. 1 hr massage $125. Guessing more than legit, LOL.

Sempisan
11-17-18, 12:22
Heard back from her. 1 hr massage $125. Guessing more than legit, LOL.If you TOFTT let us know, I'm interested.

WagWan
11-18-18, 11:16
Hello,

I'm visiting Chicago next week for a couple of days, Any suggestions on where to get a Nuru massage and possibly more?

Seniors PM me if legit please.

Thank you for taking your time.

Chi Brad
11-18-18, 11:28
Seen that its in my area but not sure if they're legit.

Captain1954
11-18-18, 16:16
Have used the service before they are a "pop up" type service more like an apartment but some of the providers are not bad at a massage, called and was told bye the guy that always answers the phone that the wait was an hour but I could go to their location on Irvine park which had the same service and I could have an hour for $50 and was open now, OK,given address which turns out to have been an old medical office rang the bell small Chinese lady30/35 average looks body in a minidress answered the door so I did not run away no shower, long story short full menu for $1 fiv, fia, CBJ, cfs dfk would recommend.

Walker333
11-19-18, 12:48
Have used the service before they are a "pop up" type service more like an apartment but some of the providers are not bad at a massage, called and was told bye the guy that always answers the phone that the wait was an hour but I could go to their location on Irvine park which had the same service and I could have an hour for $50 and was open now, OK,given address which turns out to have been an old medical office rang the bell small Chinese lady30/35 average looks body in a minidress answered the door so I did not run away no shower, long story short full menu for $1 fiv, fia, CBJ, cfs dfk would recommend.Is the place where you initially wanted to go located on Belmont new Harlem?

MrTisBad
11-19-18, 17:16
Went to visit today after reading you guys' reports.

Called ahead and asked for Kelly for an hour. I was 10 minutes early and told the lady that I had an appt with Kelly. She said "I'm Kelly", but told me she only had 45 minutes due to next appt.

I said sure whatever and proceeded. Had a good time like others here have said. Total dmg was a little high on. 6 + 1. 2 for BBJCIM.

On my way out I saw a younger girl with yellow sweater and jeans, lighter skin and dimples. Anyone know who this is?

Thanks and stay safe.

GG.What is SXL.

Captain1954
11-19-18, 17:37
Is the place where you initially wanted to go located on Belmont new Harlem?No on Addison / Pulaski.

PwnLife
11-19-18, 17:42
What is SXL.S and L nail salon on michigan. I think.

Captain1954
11-19-18, 17:50
Is the place where you initially wanted to go located on Belmont new Harlem?No on Addison / Pulaski.

GoHomeSmiling
11-19-18, 21:27
Visited why pee. Eh. I've been a few times now, and I've gotten Mai a few times (good massage and finish) but lately I've been getting another woman due to luck of the draw. She's not a great masseuse (basically a sloppy backscratching) with an overly vigorous approach on the wrap up. Lots of weird rapid-fire gestures and strange noises that are not pleasant or relaxing. Like she's trying to make me anxious. Also shares the same problem I've found with a few other providers of not understanding like where to apply attention. RTFM!

GoHomeSmiling
11-19-18, 21:32
Visited why pee. Eh. I've been a few times now, and I've gotten Mai a few times (good massage and finish) but lately I've been getting another woman due to luck of the draw. She's not a great masseuse (basically a sloppy backscratching) with an overly vigorous approach on the wrap up. Lots of weird rapid-fire gestures and strange noises that are not pleasant or relaxing. Like she's trying to make me anxious. Also shares the same problem I've found with a few other providers of not understanding like where to apply attention. RTFM!

EdCarbone
11-19-18, 23:18
Stop by some day. We're just a conventional legit shop. Draped. Both Mei and Anna specialize in strong acupressure massage.

Bob.Been to Bob's place before in BG. Clean, fresh and airy, good legit massage with Mei. Who was super nice and fun to talk with. So if you just want a good legit, that's a good place to be.

Bob521
11-20-18, 01:44
Thank you very much for your kind words. Anna is also very good. Actually, its Mei's place. I just funded the business. But I set it up with her as the owner. Thank you again for coming.

Bob.

Been to Bob's place before in BG. Clean, fresh and airy, good legit massage with Mei. Who was super nice and fun to talk with. So if you just want a good legit, that's a good place to be.

RaccoonJoe
11-20-18, 03:08
S and L nail salon on michigan. I think.That's correct.

RaccoonJoe
11-20-18, 03:15
Hit Belmont on a late Saturday or Sunday morning this past spring. Got a petite, pretty young-looking Asian girl. Wish I remembered her name. She was sexy. Soft, sensual massage and HE with a little dirty talk. Would repeat. Anyone have a name for her?If the provider's attempt at dirty talk was bad, then her name is Amy.

Walker333
11-20-18, 11:43
Visited why pee. Eh. I've been a few times now, and I've gotten Mai a few times (good massage and finish) but lately I've been getting another woman due to luck of the draw. She's not a great masseuse (basically a sloppy backscratching) with an overly vigorous approach on the wrap up. Lots of weird rapid-fire gestures and strange noises that are not pleasant or relaxing. Like she's trying to make me anxious. Also shares the same problem I've found with a few other providers of not understanding like where to apply attention. RTFM!At Yun, if MMS doesn't recognize you, it's always hit or miss. Try to be friendly with MMS, some small talk helps, and she will try to accommodate you in the best possible way. Good Luck.

WoodWorker9
11-20-18, 21:05
Visited Pro a few weeks ago. Been here 3 times and a different girl every time. Drew Lisa. She looks to be in her 30's not too bad in the face and body is ok. She actually gave me a pretty nice and firm rubdown. Not great but not bad at all. I've definitely had waaaay worse. On the flip, I asked what was on the menu, she gave me prices. She provides FS but I just wanted a HE. I believe the damage was. 4. I left happy. My only gripe was that her breath was kinda bad. She was chewing gum to mask it. Probably something she ate or forgot to brush her teeth.

Visited about 3 months back and got FS with another girl. Forgot her name but she was in her 30's. Body wasn't too bad. She provided a decent rubdown as well. I opted for FS with her as I was horny af that day. After some negotiating, I think I ended up paying $. She was very hesitant to do it though. She kept saying that my dick was too big and it would "kill her", which made me laugh. But she wasn't kidding LOL. I'm a little above average in size and she was really tight and was taking some deep breaths with me halfway in. After a few pumps, she started rushing me to finish, which didn't make things enjoyable at all. The next time one of these ladies tell me I'm too big for them, I'm going to just listen and opt for L1 or L2. Not to play into the stereotype, but is this why asian chicks normally say they don't have sex with AA men? Anyways, I finished after awhile longer and left.

IggyD
11-22-18, 15:42
After failing to get into Q Spa as they had a 20 min wait I went for my 1st visit to King. There were 2 females, Sabrina and Susie. Sabrina was the one who welcomed me. Paid the door fee of. 65 and was lead to a very small room. Her massage skills were better than a rub but not as good as I get from Spakastle. First 20 minutes was all back, then 20 minutes of butt and inner thighs with lots of taint and ball brushings. On the flip she put a paper towel over my junk as asked. Massage that too. I replied. Of course. Standard L1 with my roaming and nip sucking. Gave standard. 40 ttl=$. 05 May try Susie next time. Has anyone ever got L2 there?

ApplePiePussy
11-22-18, 22:05
Just to offer some perspective as to how our city compares to others, I just had BBFS with a very attractive 20 something Korean spinner at a parlor here in Dallas. The damage? 1. 4. All in. No haggling, no expectations of anything more. I have been to two separate parlors since I've arrived here and I peeked into the break rooms in each one and every single girl is in her 20's, thin, and attractive. The least attractive one is still at least one step above what we see at our parlors. But that isn't necessarily the biggest problem. The biggest problem with our scene is that damn haggling and how that completely kills the mood. At J&T, my recent experience there was basically ruined by the haggling. Yes, she was attractive and in her 20's, which is rare for Chicago, but she quoted me 1. 6 just for her on top of the. 7 door fee. Sorry but for that money, you can have a higher end agency hotel girl.

We pay on average. 80 to 1. 00 more than they do down here and we get lesser quality talent, the overwhelming majority of which are late 30's or older. This is at the parlors. If we want a Korean apartment, we are talking 2. 4 or more. And the bigger problem is the few Korean agencies that exist are nearly impossible to get verified with. The Chinese AMP scene is even worse for the haggling. It's gotten to the point that it's rare that you actually have an experience where she isn't asking for more even before the session begins.

Down here, its the complete opposite. The rates are fixed, 1. 4 for hhr and 1. 8 for hr. The longer session likely gets you a TS and some massage time. But let me break down the hhr sessions. You walk in, mammasan is always very polite and friendly. You get lead to a room and a girl is brought to you unless you make an apt. Both times I've gone so far, the girls brought to me were absolutely stunning. The first one was a solid 9, not the one that allowed BBFS, though she was a 7. 5, fantastic body but only a decent face. But both girls had a great attitude and were very friendly. The first girl came into the room and immediately undressed. I could not believe my eyes. She was absolutely beautiful. She wiped me down with a hot towel, gave us both mouthwash, and we went right into DFK, DATY, BBJ, and then CFS in a variety of positions where she was really into it. I ended up COB. Then we did a quick stand up shower together where I basically had my jaw dropped the whole time, ogling her like an old man at the beach. Then I was presented with a table full of snacks, drinks, and hygienic supplies, a thank you from mammasan and a peek into the break room and I was gone.

The second visit, I went to the place next door and was hoping the talent would be on the same level and sure enough it was. When I was let in, the girls were in the kitchen and wow they were all really hot. The girl that came in was a spinner in basically painted on jean shorts where you could see everything. We started with a stripper slide with her still clothed which ended up in BBFS with her saying no CIP which was absolutely fine with me. Her body was so incredibly tight that I had to concentrate on other things to not finish in the first couple minutes.

I don't remember the last time I had one experience at a parlor in Chicago that left me feeling like that, let alone two in a row like here in Dallas. I get that a large part of it is uncle LEO and the overall environment up here, but we are also to blame by saying yes to the haggling and allowing it to continue. We also severely overinflate the looks of these women and create a huge demand for 40 year olds to come here and make a killing. Basically, we get the Dallas girls once they fall below the standards down here.

The scene in Philly is comparable to the one down here in Dallas. From what I understand, the LA and SF scenes are even better. We are the 3rd largest city and our scene is atrocious. I'd almost rather just save my cash and fly down here every 6 weeks or so and binge. Some AA and Spirit flights are as low as 150 roundtrip nonstop. The money you save over our parlors pays for that.

Member #6352
11-22-18, 22:58
She did once you got to know her. Definitely a mutual attraction between us so I had that in my favor. FS raw greek only between us was the Best of my life. Hence why she was my ATF. BBBJ at LT only, but when she went indy I was doing outs at my place 2 x a week. Kept seeing me even when she got a bf, but one day she retired out of the blue. Prob the bf got upset w all the arse hickeys I was leaving on her.I had a similar experience like you. Not as frequent but I had a few good times, man she was somethin.

I feel like every1 still posts every once inawhile in hopes she will just return one day.

Terrapin911
11-23-18, 00:55
House fee for the hour. 8 Seemed as if I was the only client while I was there. Gal was Sophie. Looks mid thirties (but probably in her early 40's) Nice body, great rack. Looked fantastic in her little black skirt. Nice table shower over some get to know you chit-chat and feeling me out for info. Off to the sauna for a few minutes to dry off then back to the room. Nice relaxing rub. Better than apartment girls for the rub if you like the rub part. My hands wandered naturally otc while she stood between them at the head of the table. As she is working my neck & shoulders I'm caressing her thighs, hips and a couple fingers up under her skirt to find her panties. While face down not much other roaming while she moved around the table as it was awkward reaching her most of the time. She climbed on the table and straddled me while working my back. On the flip there was no rub and she asked straight out what I wanted. I told her I like a bit of everything. She quoted me 1. 5 I countered with 1. 2. She left the room for a minute. When she returned she gets naked and climbs up on the table with me. Some CBJ for a bit while I roamed her body and rubbed her button. No kissing at all even after our green toast during the table shower. DATY was flat denied. She said next time let her know I'm coming so she can get nice and fresh first (just seemed like an excuse to me) and took the wind out of my sail since DATY is my favorite. I have trouble getting up without a good tongue workout lately, that really gets my motor running, or not. So I couldn't really get into her like I wanted after a couple attempts. Some HJ from her and nice Russian while still great to watch didn't help much, she said "what's wrong you don't like me" to which I explained my situation. I got off the table and had her play with herself while I worked on myself while watching her but the cover was gone at this point and there will not be a second. I started to rub her button again and went for FIV expecting to be shut down but surprisingly was not stopped. Getting one finger in took some effort, she is really tight. A nice vigorous FIV session on her G while I worked myself almost got the job done but not quite. Finally we both gave up. She promised when I see her next she will make it up to me, and genuinely seemed sincere about that statement. Got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Not quite what I was hoping for, and generally for the damage to the wallet I think the apartment girls are usually a better time and value unless the rub is important to you. The rub here was better, the rest at the apartments is usually better for less. Turns out I was actually there for an hour and a half and didn't feel rushed at all. Will probably go one again one day when my other options are slim, but not sure if I see myself here frequently as it's almost, but not quite the right fit for me, hopefully my next visit will prove that wrong.

TP.

Jadedone
11-23-18, 07:40
Just to offer some perspective as to how our city compares to others, I just had BBFS with a very attractive 20 something Korean spinner at a parlor here in Dallas. The damage? 1. 4. All in. No haggling, no expectations of anything more. I have been to two separate parlors since I've arrived here and I peeked into the break rooms in each one and every single girl is in her 20's, thin, and attractive. The least attractive one is still at least one step above what we see at our parlors. But that isn't necessarily the biggest problem. The biggest problem with our scene is that damn haggling and how that completely kills the mood. At J&T, my recent experience there was basically ruined by the haggling. Yes, she was attractive and in her 20's, which is rare for Chicago, but she quoted me 1. 6 just for her on top of the. 7 door fee. Sorry but for that money, you can have a higher end agency hotel girl.
I removed most of your post, but this was my experience in both Dallas and Houston. I visited both Dallas and Houston this year and couldn't believe the experience I had in both places. Since I have been back in IL, I've been to an AMP once. Didn't even come close to comparing.

Slick82
11-23-18, 09:30
After failing to get into Q Spa as they had a 20 min wait I went for my 1st visit to King. There were 2 females, Sabrina and Susie. Sabrina was the one who welcomed me. Paid the door fee of. 65 and was lead to a very small room. Her massage skills were better than a rub but not as good as I get from Spakastle. First 20 minutes was all back, then 20 minutes of butt and inner thighs with lots of taint and ball brushings. On the flip she put a paper towel over my junk as asked. Massage that too. I replied. Of course. Standard L1 with my roaming and nip sucking. Gave standard. 40 ttl=$. 05 May try Susie next time. Has anyone ever got L2 there?I have been working the skinny one for about a year now, and I think I'm getting close. Granted I only get to go every couple months, so a more frequent customer might get there quicker. Not sure about their names though, last I asked she said her name was linda. She works wed to fri. The other gives a great finish too and has better tits, but the skinny one teases as you described. I only get the half hour because ten minutes in she got me so worked up that I don't want to wait. We built trust lately and my last visit was the best so far. I always ask for L2 on the flip but am denied. This time I sat up to face her and we made out during the L1 and I had one hand playing with her tits and the other one down the back of her yoga pants fingering her. Not sure if she had panties on but she was shaved smooth and nice and tight. We finished early and she had me massage her shoulders while she rubbed my balls and cock as I sat behind her. I've seen her about five times now and think there is more opportunity there. If you like her I would recommend not to give up but to put in some time and get her comfortable with you. She gives a great overall experience either way.

Slick.

SouthpawTom
11-23-18, 11:17
Contrary to a previous post, I went to Oriental Pearl in Mokena and Self Service was all that was on menu. Decent amount of teasing before the flip. Excellent massage and suggestions on how to loosen up my incredibaly right shoulders. I drew the younger girl who was very cute. Older woman was there, probable MMS.

SideTalker
11-23-18, 11:20
Same experience here at J&T. Haggling and then even after agreeing on a price another round of haggling. Will avoid. Had Lulu.

DMichaels69
11-23-18, 11:55
I had the exact same great experiences in Dallas when I was there earlier this year.

I removed most of your post, but this was my experience in both Dallas and Houston. I visited both Dallas and Houston this year and couldn't believe the experience I had in both places. Since I have been back in IL, I've been to an AMP once. Didn't even come close to comparing.

DMichaels69
11-23-18, 12:11
You are correct, the rates are fixed and you have a lot of choices of parlors in Dallas. Its a whole different attitude, maybe because there are so many choices of places to go. I paid between 100 and 120, all had great skills and a good attitude. I will say I had one younger lady, in her 30's and the rest were in their 40's.

We pay on average. 80 to 1. 00 more than they do down here and we get lesser quality talent, the overwhelming majority of which are late 30's or older. This is at the parlors. If we want a Korean apartment, we are talking 2. 4 or more. And the bigger problem is the few Korean agencies that exist are nearly impossible to get verified with. The Chinese AMP scene is even worse for the haggling. It's gotten to the point that it's rare that you actually have an experience where she isn't asking for more even before the session begins.

Down here, its the complete opposite. The rates are fixed, 1. 4 for hhr and 1. 8 for hr. The longer session likely gets you a TS and some massage time. But let me break down the hhr sessions. You walk in, mammasan is always very polite and friendly. You get lead to a room and a girl is brought to you unless you make an apt. Both times I've gone so far, the girls brought to me were absolutely stunning. The first one was a solid 9, not the one that allowed BBFS, though she was a 7. 5, fantastic body but only a decent face. But both girls had a great attitude and were very friendly. The first girl came into the room and immediately undressed. I could not believe my eyes. She was absolutely beautiful. She wiped me down with a hot towel, gave us both mouthwash, and we went right into DFK, DATY, BBJ, and then CFS in a variety of positions where she was really into it. I ended up COB. Then we did a quick stand up shower together where I basically had my jaw dropped the whole time, ogling her like an old man at the beach. Then I was presented with a table full of snacks, drinks, and hygienic supplies, a thank you from mammasan and a peek into the break room and I was gone.

The second visit, I went to the place next door and was hoping the talent would be on the same level and sure enough it was. When I was let in, the girls were in the kitchen and wow they were all really hot. The girl that came in was a spinner in basically painted on jean shorts where you could see everything. We started with a stripper slide with her still clothed which ended up in BBFS with her saying no CIP which was absolutely fine with me. Her body was so incredibly tight that I had to concentrate on other things to not finish in the first couple minutes.

I don't remember the last time I had one experience at a parlor in Chicago that left me feeling like that, let alone two in a row like here in Dallas. I get that a large part of it is uncle LEO and the overall environment up here, but we are also to blame by saying yes to the haggling and allowing it to continue. We also severely overinflate the looks of these women and create a huge demand for 40 year olds to come here and make a killing. Basically, we get the Dallas girls once they fall below the standards down here.

The scene in Philly is comparable to the one down here in Dallas. From what I understand, the LA and SF scenes are even better. We are the 3rd largest city and our scene is atrocious. I'd almost rather just save my cash and fly down here every 6 weeks or so and binge. Some AA and Spirit flights are as low as 150 roundtrip nonstop. The money you save over our parlors pays for that.

ApplePiePussy
11-23-18, 15:44
You are correct, the rates are fixed and you have a lot of choices of parlors in Dallas. Its a whole different attitude, maybe because there are so many choices of places to go. I paid between 100 and 120, all had great skills and a good attitude. I will say I had one younger lady, in her 30's and the rest were in their 40's.Did you happen to come across any Thai parlors or providers down here? I love Koreans don't get me wrong. But Thai has always been my favorite. And they are all pretty much gone from Chicago.

Wenger
11-24-18, 07:47
. Has anyone ever got L2 there?Unfortunately no. I'd recommend a visit with Susie, in my experience she's more fun than Sabrina.

-w.

Walker333
11-24-18, 09:52
Unfortunately no. I'd recommend a visit with Susie, in my experience she's more fun than Sabrina.

-w.The line up gets friendlier and the finish more exiting once they know you, but the menu doesn't change.

Stud999
11-24-18, 12:48
With not many options in NW suburbs, browsing through some sites came across the below which were of interest but couldn't find any reviews. Anyone with information to share? Please PM -.

- ads in multiple sites and am sure the photos are not accurate but has anyone partaken in this service. Calls herself Anna. During BP days these services used to be very hit or miss, so checking.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981

- Couldn't find much info. Calls herself Amy. Anyone asking for a call only, raises some flags for me. I want to be sure before I call someone. Anyone with info on her?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/132306

Fit312
11-24-18, 14:38
Did you happen to come across any Thai parlors or providers down here? I love Koreans don't get me wrong. But Thai has always been my favorite. And they are all pretty much gone from Chicago.Most of the girls there are Thai, kinda pricey, seem to be rotating them from out-of-town.

Math1956
11-25-18, 13:48
Hello, everyone. I am a long-time lurker, but first-time poster.

I've read about how much everyone enjoys this hobby, so I thought that maybe it's time for me to join in.

It took a while, but I think I am now up to date on all the acronyms. The acronyms I am interested in are: BBBJ, CIM, DATY, and DATO.

Before I get started (and I think I am going to head up to Exercise Spa in Mt. Pleasant first), I just have to ask this question. When you partake in the above acronyms, do you ever worry about contracting an STD?

I am currently involved with a significant other, but I don't know how long this might last. However, one discussion that I never want to have is, "Honey, I think I have an STD. Maybe you should get tested to. ".

I know I am a beginner, but everyone who posts here was a beginner at one time. I could really use the advice of some veterans!

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Math1956.

Walker333
11-25-18, 15:57
Most of the girls there are Thai, kinda pricey, seem to be rotating them from out-of-town.I think that only one or maybe two are Thai, some others are Chinese.

Faboni
11-25-18, 21:04

I've read about how much everyone enjoys this hobby, so I thought that maybe it's time for me to join in.

It took a while, but I think I am now up to date on all the acronyms. The acronyms I am interested in are: BBBJ, CIM, DATY, and DATO.

Before I get started (and I think I am going to head up to Exercise Spa in Mt. Pleasant first), I just have to ask this question. When you partake in the above acronyms, do you ever worry about contracting an STD?

I am currently involved with a significant other, but I don't know how long this might last. However, one discussion that I never want to have is, "Honey, I think I have an STD. Maybe you should get tested to. ".

I know I am a beginner, but everyone who posts here was a beginner at one time. I could really use the advice of some veterans!

Math1956.If you at all worried just use a wrap. That way you can worry less. It may not be the most optimal experience but it will be the safest.

StanKost
11-25-18, 23:25

Math1956.The hobby has good and bad sides so be prepared for both. Most if not all escorts will require a condom besides if you can afford more upscale girls the chance of catching something is close to zero with a condom on. Some allow PSE experience which means raw dogging a hooker but have to make up your mind for the risk benefit ratio.

Walker333
11-26-18, 12:56

Math1956.Yes, there is always some risk is present. More pleasure, riskier the adventure. Common sense and cover reduce possibility of catching some shit. Always pay close attention to the provider and the place. Is the place looking clean, neat etc. The same applies to the provider. In my experience providers that are well groomed, are cleaner, and are more cautious about their health as well. They try to avoid risky looking clients and that automatically reduces you risk. Finally, stay away from all types junkies and addicts. Good luck and stay safe man.

Quimby
11-26-18, 15:43
Long time out of rotation. Visited a place recently to dip back into the game. Her name was Suzy. Little spinner type with nips as fat as your pinky finger. Damn tasty. Just short of FS for $60. What are going rates nowadays? Does L3 = FS?? Happy Hunting!!

GMan25
11-26-18, 15:59
Long time out of rotation. Visited a place recently to dip back into the game. Her name was Suzy. Little spinner type with nips as fat as your pinky finger. Damn tasty. Just short of FS for $60. What are going rates nowadays? Does L3 = FS?? Happy Hunting!!Care to share the name or location of where you went? L3 does = FS, I will post general rates, but I fear it will open up a major thread argument and critique. So, members, these are general baselines.

I know many of you are tip critics, and are also the greatest negotiators and never pay this much.

Rates for HJ $40- L2 $70-+ / FS $100 and up. (Exercise in Mt. Prospect at higher end of FS $120-$140).

IggyD
11-26-18, 16:30
Can you share the name?

Long time out of rotation. Visited a place recently to dip back into the game. Her name was Suzy. Little spinner type with nips as fat as your pinky finger. Damn tasty. Just short of FS for $60. What are going rates nowadays? Does L3 = FS?? Happy Hunting!!

Jadedone
11-26-18, 17:08

Math1956.As the others have stated, wrap it up. ALWAYS bring a hat with you, even if you are going to an AMP. I may sound paranoid, but I usually drink water and cranberry juice before an encounter. Usually makes me have to pee right after. If you are doing an incall, most providers carry wipes. But still ask to use the restroom and clean yourself up after the deed.

If you are not married (or don't have a nosey wife) get tested regularly.

Walker333
11-26-18, 19:02
Care to share the name or location of where you went? L3 does = FS, I will post general rates, but I fear it will open up a major thread argument and critique. So, members, these are general baselines.

I know many of you are tip critics, and are also the greatest negotiators and never pay this much.

Rates for HJ $40- L2 $70-+ / FS $100 and up. (Exercise in Mt. Prospect at higher end of FS $120-$140).I'd suggest L1 -TL with some OTC, FIV, FN and nicely performed 50-60, L2 Fn with 69 etc up to 100, L3 120, but with fresh, enthusiastic player.

Member #6062
11-26-18, 20:06
So, I, too, am a longtime monger, first- time poster. I "broke in" years ago with Xindy's and since have enjoyed many spas in the city and beyond (I've seen Anna, now of New Hope) ever since she was at Xindy's years ago). May of H Wllness also has been a fave, in her case, dating back to TPro. My immediate question is for fellow patrons of Golden Dream. I never received the level of service from the now-departed Selena that I understand others did. But I'm wondering what is typical level of service now available there from Mandy, etc. L1. L2? Thanks for any insight and I'll post about new discoveries soon.

DomCorazon
11-26-18, 23:34
I think that only one or maybe two are Thai, some others are Chinese.Rubmaps says there's a Bella at Ozone. Walker says others are Chinese. The slim chance an MT kept her name. Has anyone seen Bella? Is she Chinese with a rose tatoo on the top of her left tit?

Dreamer99
11-27-18, 02:17
Hi all,

Very new to this hobby and have been doing RTFF. Wanted to start off with a massage provider and based on feedback of many seniors here chose to go with Isabela Pomares as her pictures look great.

I emailed her and she was very prompt in her response. She is in north side of the city near the lake and I was going to be in the area for some work so I booked a time with her. The area is nice but I think parking may be a hassle. I took an uber so I was okay. I reached some 10 min before but was hesitant to ring the bell as some senior had suggested that she likes to keep it punctual. I walked around and rang the bell right on time and was buzzed in. It is a nice apartment building. I showed her my I'd and linkedin information as part of the screening process.

As I'm writing this I have two concerns but I will write a separate post about those.

She was in a nice lingerie and as people have mentioned earlier pictures are hers. But I was a little disappointed. In her pictures her ass looks really nice and round but in reality she is a little skinnier. I'm a sucker for a good round ass. Anyhow she is quite good looking. She was preparing for the massage by heating some towels. I think someone had mentioned she has her own "way or process" of doing things. And I think that is very true. As I entered I may have walked a few steps inside and she kind of sternly told me that I need to take my shoes off before. It wasn't rude but kind of stern.

I undressed and lay down on the table. The setup is great. The table was heated and she started off with a dry rub on the back and then put a warm towel on. Overall the massage was pretty good. She massaged mainly from the side and it was difficult to roam as she was mostly a bit away and also the kind of pressure she applies it is not really comfortable to do anything else but to enjoy the massage.

She says on her website that she does a sensual massage. Her massage is anything but sensual. Don't get me wrong it is great massage but it is not definitely sensual as there are no feather touches or teasing etc. The flip came I think 40 minutes in to the massage and then she massaged the shoulders and neck. It is good but you don't get a lot of time to look and enjoy her body. And then just 10-15 min remaining she gave finish options and I went for the topless ones as her boobs looked nice and I wanted to see them. I'm a sucker for nice large boobs as well.

The finish is rather mechanical and during the act she put my hand her on boobs indicating I could roam on them and I immediately regretted going for the topless option. Her boobs are man made. To be honest before this I didn't know how man made boobs feel like as this was my first experience but I didn't like it. The saving grace is that her nipples are really nice and soft and I wish I could suck those. As I was caressing them, she indicated I was going too hard so I just pulled my hands back. I finished and I think we had some 5 minutes left on the clock. She cleaned me up and I dressed and left.

I think I will repeat only when I would be looking for a really good massage from a decent looking woman.

Thanks to everyone who provided information on her and I wish to try a few more options in the future.

Dreamer99
11-27-18, 02:27
Hi experienced monger,

I'm a newbie and still trying to figure out things. As I said in my previous post I just had my first dream. However two things happened for which I wanted some experienced advise from you all.

1. As those of you who have visited IP would know she hosts in an apartment building. As I was going for the appointment and took the elevator another woman also entered the elevator. And as luck would have it she was going to same floor. As we reached the floor I let her out first as I didn't know which way I need to go as this was my first time. As I stepped out I think she did see me confused on directions (Or may be I'm mistaken). As this was my first time my heart was pounding. So my questions are.

A. How do you guys handle such situations? What happens if some curious neighbor on elevator asks you innocently where are you going etc? How would you handle that?

B. I'm wondering whether other residents on that floor know about it as they may be seeing men going in and out from that floor.

C. I have a few more places shortlisted based on reports here especially NG Lara, chicagolandmassage, bodyrubschicago. From what I know from here I think they also host in apartments. I'm wondering if similar challenges are also in those apartment buildings. Any feedback is welcome.

2. This is specific to people who may have visited Isabela in the past. When I showed my I'd and linkedin info, she barely glanced at it but she kind of noted something on her phone. I didn't think much of it at that time. But now I'm a little tensed. It may be nothing and she may have been texting a friend or doing something else on phone.

Do anyone of you know if she notes down our information on phone? I'm really worried.

TheBigA1
11-27-18, 11:26
Hi experienced monger,

I'm a newbie and still trying to figure out things. As I said in my previous post I just had my first dream. However two things happened for which I wanted some experienced advise from you all.

1. As those of you who have visited IP would know she hosts in an apartment building. As I was going for the appointment and took the elevator another woman also entered the elevator. And as luck would have it she was going to same floor. As we reached the floor I let her out first as I didn't know which way I need to go as this was my first time. As I stepped out I think she did see me confused on directions (Or may be I'm mistaken). As this was my first time my heart was pounding. So my questions are.

A. How do you guys handle such situations? What happens if some curious neighbor on elevator asks you innocently where are you going etc? How would you handle that?

B. I'm wondering whether other residents on that floor know about it as they may be seeing men going in and out from that floor.

C. I have a few more places shortlisted based on reports here especially NG Lara, chicagolandmassage, bodyrubschicago. From what I know from here I think they also host in apartments. I'm wondering if similar challenges are also in those apartment buildings. Any feedback is welcome.

2. This is specific to people who may have visited Isabela in the past. When I showed my I'd and linkedin info, she barely glanced at it but she kind of noted something on her phone. I didn't think much of it at that time. But now I'm a little tensed. It may be nothing and she may have been texting a friend or doing something else on phone.

Do anyone of you know if she notes down our information on phone? I'm really worried.If a provider hosts in an apartment building, they are aware of the possibility of nosey neighbors, so I wouldn't be concerned. You just need to be discrete and call from your car to let them know you have arrived. If you accidentally bump into a provider in the public areas in the building you should not engage with them.

As for the I'd check, I think they are mainly interested that you are willing to show it to them and that you are the person in the photo.

Finally, she was probably letting someone know that her client had arrived and everything was OK. This is for her safety.

LatinPoker
11-27-18, 11:50
I have my sights on Bianca up on the north side and was wondering if anyone has partaken? If so, is she worth the visit (I. E FS?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122473

DMichaels69
11-27-18, 11:57
I think Isabella has positive reviews on here. Sounds like she requires personal information. I have never seen her but I think many mongers have and have given her the same information. Maybe she just noted who you are in her phone and that she verified you so on the next visit it would be no big deal.

Hi experienced monger,

Do anyone of you know if she notes down our information on phone? I'm really worried.

Jayp80
11-27-18, 13:07
Hi experienced monger,

Do anyone of you know if she notes down our information on phone? I'm really worried.I lived in a downtown high rise for about 8-9 years and I never talked to any of my neighbors cause that's really part of the appeal. However I knew which unit had visitors, what time people came home etc because you run into people on elevators and you can generally hear everything that goes on in the halls. Most people however will keep those feelings to themselves and won't call the girl out or call police / building mgmt.

Dgordon630
11-27-18, 13:14
If she used to work with Rachel, yes. She's ok. No FS, very limited menu. Wouldn't recommend.

I have my sights on Bianca up on the north side and was wondering if anyone has partaken? If so, is she worth the visit (I. E FS?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122473

Dreamer99
11-27-18, 13:55
I lived in a downtown high rise for about 8-9 years and I never talked to any of my neighbors cause that's really part of the appeal. However I knew which unit had visitors, what time people came home etc because you run into people on elevators and you can generally hear everything that goes on in the halls. Most people however will keep those feelings to themselves and won't call the girl out or call police / building mgmt.Thanks for replying. It appears so! I just searched IP for previous reports and found out reports as old as from 2011 and alluding to similar location to where she currently hosts. It would be impossible to imagine no one got a wind of what is going on in 7 years. May be the building management also knows and gets some money to keep mouth shut.

Chandler89
11-27-18, 13:57
Many providers have a friend or someone they text to let know that the person who showed up was the person expected, no issues, etc.

Dreamer99
11-27-18, 13:58
I saw that. So that outfit is legit? Are they actual jacuzzis and the gal joins you....or, just a bath tub in some rundown apartment?!Hi.

Could you please tell me if chicagoland massage screens their clients and if yes how? And did you try this out. I'm interested in trying this and was wondering how was your experience. Thanks!

King Pete
11-27-18, 14:18
Stopped in hoping to see Wendy but I got Lucy. Lucy was a looker compared to some of the other Asian parlors I've been too. She had long black hair in a ponytail, cute enough face, great rack, she was wearing a nice black dress with some floral design that definitely complimented her body. She led me to my room very sweetly and allowed me a little time to get ready. She came in and began to rub my shoulders perfectly I felt her hot little mound on my pinky and went in for a rub. She seemed to like as she settled in on it. When she moved down to my legs she started reaching deeper and deeper until she found my boys and she gave them a firm grab and pulled them down so she could tease me a little more. While on my stomach she stroked me and played with my prostate with is surprisingly enjoyable. On the flip she rubbed my chest a little and stretched forward to reach my fun area as she did it she pulled her tits out and put the in my face. I sucked on them for a while as she rubbed on me then she moved to the side and performed an awesome L2 finish, I would have been happy with a L1 but she took it upon herself and I was very happy she did. After she took me to table shower and proceeded to stroke and milk my prostate. I blew so far, like record setting distance. I will repeat Lucy has shot to my top 5 with a bullet.

TetonResearch
11-27-18, 17:18

Do anyone of you know if she notes down our information on phone? I'm really worried.To each their own but I would never go to a place that verifies info. I know its rare but I've heard stories of blackmail and I do not need my life ruined. If they have your linked in they know your name, professional life info, and maybe if you are married or have a girlfriend. There is no way I would want that info out there.

Even something as benign as a provider calling me at the wrong time could raise flags by wife. Or a provider throwing you under the bus if the cops showed up.

I know there are some "high end" providers who require this info. Personally I'm willing to give up those experiences to stay anonymous.

LatinPoker
11-27-18, 17:26
Many providers have a friend or someone they text to let know that the person who showed up was the person expected, no issues, etc.I've been a client of Isabela for years and years and have not had a single issue to report (other than I wish I spent more time on the north side to be able to see her more). When I first started seeing her it was the same deal on the first visit, I had to show a business card and send her an email from my work email account. I can guarantee that as far as my situation goes, I've had absolutely zero issues with her. As others have stated it might just be her way of keeping herself safe, no need to worry.

LatinPoker
11-27-18, 17:28
If she used to work with Rachel, yes. She's ok. No FS, very limited menu. Wouldn't recommend.I'm not certain if she worked with Rachel, I've just recently been checking out her links on rubratings and her ass along with the price of admission peaked my interest on possible extras.

Walker333
11-27-18, 18:36
I'm not certain if she worked with Rachel, I've just recently been checking out her links on rubratings and her ass along with the price of admission peaked my interest on possible extras.If I remember correctly, she has L1 with some options on her menu, but due to her being very cautious about LE, it migh not happen on the first date. I thought that it didn't worth it to accumulate some mileage just to get extended L1.

TetonResearch
11-27-18, 18:40
Stopped in hoping to see Wendy but I got Lucy.Is this in Chicago? Can't find any place by that name.

LazyRon
11-27-18, 19:14
On my last visit provider was actually waiting at entrance foyer of a high rise apartment building and everything went well.

Is there any other risk associated with meeting provider at common area of an incall!

Just asking for future visits.

If a provider hosts in an apartment building, they are aware of the possibility of nosey neighbors, so I wouldn't be concerned. You just need to be discrete and call from your car to let them know you have arrived. If you accidentally bump into a provider in the public areas in the building you should not engage with them.

As for the I'd check, I think they are mainly interested that you are willing to show it to them and that you are the person in the photo.

Finally, she was probably letting someone know that her client had arrived and everything was OK. This is for her safety.

Hajima
11-27-18, 23:13
I had to check this place with the reports. I had a happy time with Gina who is Thai with great fakes and no scars. Wanted too much for L1 but a quick negotiation brought it back to. 8 nude but with panties. Massage was ok but after getting to know her I found out that she does real Thai massage. But you have to call ahead. I'll be back to experience that. No TS there yet but they're working on it.

On the way out I saw Sandy from Golden and Okie Dokie for those looking for her. Offers more than L1 when I asked Gina.

Gus33
11-27-18, 23:45
Saw Carmen.

Smoking hot MILF.

Big jugs.

Great massage. Let my hands brush up on her the entire time. Had a sheet but was exposed and semi erect the whole time.

Hoped for extras but to no avail.

Anyone have Luck here with this one?

I'd really like to rub those hooters.

Thanks.

DynoJr
11-27-18, 23:50
On my last visit provider was actually waiting at entrance foyer of a high rise apartment building and everything went well.

Is there any other risk associated with meeting provider at common area of an incall!

Just asking for future visits.In fact, it looks a lot less suspicious if she escorts you to her unit.

JohnMBishop29
11-28-18, 00:32
Saw the lovely Dakota in the Western burbs. Definitely a BBW, but very pretty face. She was laid-back, and gave a great massage. For the finish she works slow and steady, building and gave me one of my best finishes I've ever experienced. Really dug the music she was playing too. Will definitely return, and if you're looking for a massage-focused but very sensual finish I'd highly recommend.

Seraph2
11-28-18, 02:27
Saw the lovely Dakota in the Western burbs. Definitely a BBW, but very pretty face. She was laid-back, and gave a great massage. For the finish she works slow and steady, building and gave me one of my best finishes I've ever experienced. Really dug the music she was playing too. Will definitely return, and if you're looking for a massage-focused but very sensual finish I'd highly recommend.I saw Dakota a year or so ago. She was great. A little too oily for my taste -- but she let me use her shower. Her place is very good. Huge boobs for those that likes them.

LatinPoker
11-28-18, 07:49
Saw Carmen.

Smoking hot MILF.

Big jugs.

Great massage. Let my hands brush up on her the entire time. Had a sheet but was exposed and semi erect the whole time.

Thanks.She's super hot, I've tried a few visits, she seems to tease like crazy but no apparent extras to be had, although a senior suggested that she does eventually offer L1 (even with daty? Once she gets to know you. After 3 sessions of blue-balls I was too stressed to keep going back. She is hot as sh*t for her age though, definite MILF. If you get lucky please let us know.

LatinPoker
11-28-18, 08:55
https://chicago.rubratings.com/129870

These two frequently post on rubratings and they both possess the Kryptonite that gets me all the same time! LOL (amazing asses! Has anyone had the privelage of sampling either of these two lovelies (or both?

King Pete
11-28-18, 12:22
Stopped in hoping to see Wendy but I got Lucy. Lucy was a looker compared to some of the other Asian parlors I've been too. She had long black hair in a ponytail, cute enough face, great rack, she was wearing a nice black dress with some floral design that definitely complimented her body. She led me to my room very sweetly and allowed me a little time to get ready. She came in and began to rub my shoulders perfectly I felt her hot little mound on my pinky and went in for a rub. She seemed to like as she settled in on it. When she moved down to my legs she started reaching deeper and deeper until she found my boys and she gave them a firm grab and pulled them down so she could tease me a little more. While on my stomach she stroked me and played with my prostate with is surprisingly enjoyable. On the flip she rubbed my chest a little and stretched forward to reach my fun area as she did it she pulled her tits out and put the in my face. I sucked on them for a while as she rubbed on me then she moved to the side and performed an awesome L2 finish, I would have been happy with a L1 but she took it upon herself and I was very happy she did. After she took me to table shower and proceeded to stroke and milk my prostate. I blew so far, like record setting distance. I will repeat Lucy has shot to my top 5 with a bullet.Sorry for any confusion ithe establishment is gold spa.

IggyD
11-28-18, 12:28
Anyone have any idea as to which one he went to on Archer?

Datsurman
11-28-18, 14:22
Wow. She made sure your balls were empty. I could use some of that treatment. What was the damage?

Stopped in hoping to see Wendy but I got Lucy. Lucy was a looker compared to some of the other Asian parlors I've been too. She had long black hair in a ponytail, cute enough face, great rack, she was wearing a nice black dress with some floral design that definitely complimented her body. She led me to my room very sweetly and allowed me a little time to get ready. She came in and began to rub my shoulders perfectly I felt her hot little mound on my pinky and went in for a rub. She seemed to like as she settled in on it. When she moved down to my legs she started reaching deeper and deeper until she found my boys and she gave them a firm grab and pulled them down so she could tease me a little more. While on my stomach she stroked me and played with my prostate with is surprisingly enjoyable. On the flip she rubbed my chest a little and stretched forward to reach my fun area as she did it she pulled her tits out and put the in my face. I sucked on them for a while as she rubbed on me then she moved to the side and performed an awesome L2 finish, I would have been happy with a L1 but she took it upon herself and I was very happy she did. After she took me to table shower and proceeded to stroke and milk my prostate. I blew so far, like record setting distance. I will repeat Lucy has shot to my top 5 with a bullet.

Whamster123
11-28-18, 15:03
Can anyone share Dakotas info?

Kimbll83
11-28-18, 17:48
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1583163

Can anyone share Dakotas info?

Gus33
11-28-18, 18:20
She's super hot, I've tried a few visits, she seems to tease like crazy but no apparent extras to be had, although a senior suggested that she does eventually offer L1 (even with daty? Once she gets to know you. After 3 sessions of blue-balls I was too stressed to keep going back. She is hot as sh*t for her age though, definite MILF. If you get lucky please let us know.Can said Senior Member confirm this?

I see many reports on RM but I'm not a full member.

Thanks.

FrankyCando
11-28-18, 18:20
Sorry for any confusion ithe establishment is gold spa.The one on Chicago ave or in Lagrange ?

Fosterco
11-28-18, 19:16
Saw Carmen.

Smoking hot MILF.

Big jugs.

Thanks.I didn't make an appointment specifically for Carmen and got her assistant. Boring massage, no looks, no tease. Avoid Gabby. Heard Carmen walking the halls during my session and was thoroughly annoyed at missing out.

ShopTarget
11-28-18, 19:24
Saw the lovely Dakota in the Western burbs. Definitely a BBW, but very pretty face. She was laid-back, and gave a great massage. For the finish she works slow and steady, building and gave me one of my best finishes I've ever experienced. Really dug the music she was playing too. Will definitely return, and if you're looking for a massage-focused but very sensual finish I'd highly recommend.Mr. Bishop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you've seen and reported on both ladies. Care to share a compete / contrast or pros / cons report? Anyone else qualified to provide input, please chime in.

Thanks!

LatinPoker
11-28-18, 19:53
The one on Chicago ave or in Lagrange ?I too am curious as to whether this is the location in LaGrange?

Croppyboy
11-28-18, 23:02
BJ Finish?

Saw the lovely Dakota in the Western burbs. Definitely a BBW, but very pretty face. She was laid-back, and gave a great massage. For the finish she works slow and steady, building and gave me one of my best finishes I've ever experienced. Really dug the music she was playing too. Will definitely return, and if you're looking for a massage-focused but very sensual finish I'd highly recommend.

JohnMBishop29
11-29-18, 03:13
Mr. Bishop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you've seen and reported on both ladies. Care to share a compete / contrast or pros / cons report? Anyone else qualified to provide input, please chime in.

Thanks!Sure I can try. I think both are definitely worth your time.

Jenny is a GFE or truly sexual experience, with a phenomenal L2 skill, whereas Dakota is as far as I can tell a strict L1, more massage experience, just an extremely satisfying build-up and end. That's not to say Jenny doesn't do great build-up, but I'd say one is 70/30 fun, sexy stuff (Jenny) and the other is 70/30 massage and relaxation (Dakota). Hope that helps!

NotSoOld
11-29-18, 04:46
Hi all,

Very new to this hobby and have been doing RTFF. Wanted to start off with a massage provider and based on feedback of many seniors here chose to go with Isabela Pomares as her pictures look great.

I emailed her and she was very prompt in her response. She is in north side of the city near the lake and I was going to be in the area for some work so I booked a time with her. The area is nice but I think parking may be a hassle. I took an uber so I was okay. I reached some 10 min before but was hesitant to ring the bell as some senior had suggested that she likes to keep it punctual. I walked around and rang the bell right on time and was buzzed in. It is a nice apartment building. I showed her my I'd and linkedin information as part of the screening process.Welcome to the Forum! This is the kind of well-written information that is valuable here. We all have a good indication of how your experience went.

NotSoOld
11-29-18, 05:00
Sorry for any confusion ithe establishment is gold spa.Is it in Chicago? If so, what street? If not, how do we find this place?

LatinPoker
11-29-18, 07:50
Can said Senior Member confirm this?

I see many reports on RM but I'm not a full member.

Thanks.Said member has gone dark apparently, but I did receive a pretty detailed PM indicating that you do need to put the time in and establish a rapport, and that once she warms up and gets to really know you there might be "a little" bit more fun to be had. But as with anything else, I'm assuming that YMMV. I didn't feel that it was worth it the investment for my time, personally.

King Pete
11-29-18, 08:00
I too am curious as to whether this is the location in LaGrange?La grange gentlemen.

ShopTarget
11-29-18, 09:57
Sure I can try. I think both are definitely worth your time.

Jenny is a GFE or truly sexual experience, with a phenomenal L2 skill, whereas Dakota is as far as I can tell a strict L1, more massage experience, just an extremely satisfying build-up and end. That's not to say Jenny doesn't do great build-up, but I'd say one is 70/30 fun, sexy stuff (Jenny) and the other is 70/30 massage and relaxation (Dakota). Hope that helps!Many thanks! Just what I was wondering before I give D a try. One more thing. Are they on a similar level as far as looks go? Again, thanks for your input!

Just Asian
11-29-18, 14:16
La grange gentlemen.Yelp shows it as closed.

Just Asian.

Captain1954
11-29-18, 14:43
Visited Belmont yesterday morning no appointment as I have known Anna for years (back when she was at New Hope) and she always fits me in, yesterday she asked if I wanted to try a new girl promising I would have a good time, she was not joking, Amy is a fairly petite Chinese girl between 25/30 (although I always find guessing there ages difficult as everyone is young to me) a black and white outfit with a stiff flailed skirt she is very chatty and loves to say her name and honey, massage was fair by AMP standards on the flip she climbed on the table at the head of the table and presented a thong right above my head there was no hesitation on my part she then proceeded feather kisses on the old mans shaft and the boys she then asks if I want a L1 or L2 slight negotiation $8 was agreed and she proceeded to tell me she would get plastic Saran Wrap, but I had a cover normal clean up left happy.

It turns out she was brought up in Japan and even understood my Japanese which in Chicago have not used much.

Happy mongering.

Just Asian
11-29-18, 15:46
Yelp shows it as closed.

Just Asian.Sorry for the misinformation.

I called they are open.

LazyRon
11-29-18, 15:54
Its a long drive for me but would like to take a trip after your report, please PM me how it goes so that I can toftt, thanks in advance.

Sorry for the misinformation.

I called they are open.

Walker333
11-29-18, 16:45
Its a long drive for me but would like to take a trip after your report, please PM me how it goes so that I can toftt, thanks in advance.It was reported, wasn't it?

LazyRon
11-29-18, 18:44
Just Asian did but second report won't hurt.

It was reported, wasn't it?

MakingItHappen
11-30-18, 00:13
Late report. I tried Ivy Massage in Lombard last Friday. Greeted by mamasan and got drilled if I've ever been there before. Of course I said yes! Paid for half hour and had a cute young girl by the name of Sugar. Pretty young and vefy enthusiastic! Nice massage and on the flip L1 was provided. Will definitely will repeat. Paid $60.00 for the tip plus half hour payment.

Producer79
11-30-18, 00:26
Does anyone know where happy landed from United Spa before they closed? Happy was Asian with a huge rack.

Starks
11-30-18, 01:06
Does anyone know where happy landed from United Spa before they closed? Happy was Asian with a huge rack.I asked Yoko at Pink, she worked at United also. She said that she lives in Kansas City now.

Wiggles
11-30-18, 01:25
Stopped in today after reviewing other reports. Met by older mamasan and led to room. With my southern accent decided to tell them this was my first visit to them but had been to others in area. Undressed and in walks Candy and younger, 30 ish wearing short red skirt. Very friendly with a smile. She gave decent massage, climbed up on my back and worked out some kinks. Discussed travels and she became even more friendly. She has nice soft skin and very nice bubble ass with cheeks you can holdon to. CBJ was nothing great but she bends over fine. Room was damn hot, got her to turn on fan. So many of these places use too much heat. Overall nice trip.

ShopTarget
11-30-18, 05:09
I have it in my head (the little one and the real one) that I'm going to see Dakota, but on the occasional opportunity I have free time and funds, I find myself unable to pass up Jenny for something unknown. She never disappoints. But. Variety, ya know?

ShopTarget
11-30-18, 05:14
BJ Finish?I haven't seen her myself, but the answer is "no" from my research.

DMichaels69
11-30-18, 10:38
How much is a half hour at there? Last time I went no option for half hour.

Late report. I tried Ivy Massage in Lombard last Friday. Greeted by mamasan and got drilled if I've ever been there before. Of course I said yes! Paid for half hour and had a cute young girl by the name of Sugar. Pretty young and vefy enthusiastic! Nice massage and on the flip L1 was provided. Will definitely will repeat. Paid $60.00 for the tip plus half hour payment.

Mark9421
11-30-18, 12:28
I was in the Loop and had some time to kill. I tried calling up Nylah, but she was not responding. I called up Spa Sensational and scheduled a 30 min Holiday Special Massage with Lauren for hundred. I didn't see any reviews for this place so I took the plunge. Located near W. Van Buren and S. Franklin St. Lauren's description intrigued me. She had her doorman know I was coming and off I went. I get to her floor and I see Lauren. She isn't exactly the description, I just thought she was a Black girl but what do I know. She is short like her ad says, but is super cute and sexy. Very, very fit and toned. We get to know each other and chat a bit. She is very laid back and chill. Lauren is wearing a pink nighty and thong panties. Start the massage topless. She oils up her body and gives a nuru-esque massage while I lay on stomach. Very nice and erotic. I roam all over. On the flip, she oils up my member and lets me suck on her nipples and take her panties down. She does a great titty work on my member while allowing some FIV. Very nice time for a cheaper price. I'd recommend if in the area.

Karn Evil 9
11-30-18, 14:04
I've been there lately and got served by some old bird, mamasan I'm guessing. There was a super young looking one there popping into another room as I was leaving, so it's a "maybe" for a rainy day, but I agree, coco was awesome.I was there about two months ago. I think I saw the same one as you did. I couldn't understand her when she told me her name. She kind of had buck teeth a little bit. While I was getting my massage, someone came in and asked for Maria. That may be the young one you are talking about. I did get Level 1, but I will not repeat with the one I saw.

Angai
11-30-18, 14:28
So I have been eying this agency of women that are kinda muscling in on Chinatown for awhile and I am almost at the point to make an appointment with some of them. I was wondering if anyone had already taken the plunge and if it is worthwhile.

https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a168341

This is the page with all their therapist.

http://chicagorubs.com/therapists/

Any info would be appreciated.

-Cheers.

FastBart
11-30-18, 15:30
Its a long drive for me but would like to take a trip after your report, please PM me how it goes so that I can toftt, thanks in advance.Took a trip over to Golden hoping the reports were right. My experience was nothing like what was reported. Got there. Took the hour. Lead to the room, Blonde. Great legs, no clue her name. It seems she was the only one there. 10 minutes into the massage, she is on the phone. Then the doorbell rings. She leaves. Could hear she took the monger to a room. She comes back starts again, but is on the phone again. 10 minutes later doorbell again, again she leaves, leads monger to the room. Over the next 10 minutes two more of you come and she leads them back to the room. Why? I am not sure she is the only one there. I give her all the signs, but no teasing. The flip. A quick leg massage and then "all done thank you" I asked. No more, she says sorry no more sorry I get you water. And walks out. It was only 30 minutes. And really less because she left so many times. So I get dressed, and head out the door. She is in the back and yells out. Honey you want water, I say no and she says honey wait. But there was nothing to wait for. I opened the door and walked out. No reason to tip when you short the time and there are no extras. Maybe she was just too busy or maybe someone else had the one experience of a lifetime, but not even self service here. I was hoping this might be the long awaited replacement for Pine, but no luck. And she was dressed for it too. Short dress, thong (I admit I took a good long look) and high heels. But all of that for nothing.

Maybe I went at the wrong time. Around lunch. Maybe it was an off day? I hope to see more reports because there were a lot of you interrupting my time there.

Just a note I have had more luck with Palos and King in hickory (both L1) than my experience with Golden.

Bryzzo
11-30-18, 15:49
Saw Valerie in the S. Loop. Never, and I mean never, have I been shorted time to this extent. Paid for the hour, got a light 'rub' for maybe 15 min, then talked about upgrades. 5 min of L2, and she abruptly stops and says 'well, the hours about up'.

I was so surprised I didn't even argue, but I'll never be back. Ripped off.

JJLetsPlay
11-30-18, 17:43
Hi Guys. Fellow longtime monger from Michigan.

I visit the North Burbs regularly, & have felt my own way, thru some erotic experiences there in the past.

Have had both good & bad experiences.

Have done the North Shore AMPs in many variations.

Had in some escorts to hotel too.

Last trip read some chatter here about the North Suburb group of Chicagoland Body Rubs, that caught my attention.

Went to web site & it said Willow & Milwaukee Aves. + gave phone #.

Called # 4-5 times to make appt. No answer, no machine.

Went Looking at that location (was not too far from me).

Found Nothing. Heard back Nothing.

So- who can tell me more about this group for massage?

Chicagoland Body Rubs- North Suburbs location.

Where & how to find? Intel on Service, Rates, etc. ??

Sure would appreciate it.

PM me with info- Or if you post it, please PM me to tell me to check this discussion.

Or for that matter, where is the best place to find this fun in North Suburbs??

Thanks, JJ.

(a Michigan monger friend).

Gus33
11-30-18, 20:20
Walked in.

Tight young girl at counter. Hooters hanging out. I ask for her and she tells me other girl is up.

I'm thinking fuck me. Just my luck.

Get to the back.

Rosie.

Jackpot.

Huge tatas and nice ass. Exotic looking.

Rub was so so.

Went completely undressed for. 8 along with L1 which was ok.

Got the job done.

Gus33
11-30-18, 20:29
North side.

Uninspiring rub and not much of a looker made this a real waste of time.

TOFTT I guess but definitely will not go back.

Gus33
11-30-18, 22:28
Based on previous report I drove out to Golden.

Went in asked for girls mentioned here before. Old woman said. I no know her. First day here. I can massagy.

I say no.

Ugh.

Fuckin hour drive for nothing.

Will call first next time.

TJGeek
11-30-18, 22:52
Hi Guys. Fellow longtime monger from Michigan.

I visit the North Burbs regularly, & have felt my own way, thru some erotic experiences there in the past.

Have had both good & bad experiences.

Have done the North Shore AMPs in many variations.

Had in some escorts to hotel too.

Last trip read some chatter here about the North Suburb group of Chicagoland Body Rubs, that caught my attention.

Went to web site & it said Willow & Milwaukee Aves. + gave phone #.

Called # 4-5 times to make appt. No answer, no machine.

Went Looking at that location (was not too far from me).

Found Nothing. Heard back Nothing.

So- who can tell me more about this group for massage?

Chicagoland Body Rubs- North Suburbs location.

Where & how to find? Intel on Service, Rates, etc. ??

Sure would appreciate it.

PM me with info- Or if you post it, please PM me to tell me to check this discussion.

Or for that matter, where is the best place to find this fun in North Suburbs??

Thanks, JJ.

(a Michigan monger friend).I think you are looking for this: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

Location you are looking for is a hotel on Milwaukee, just south of Willow.

Other services in the same area are http://european.escortbook.com/ (Pictures are close to real) and https://chicago.rubratings.com/122116 (pictures NOT real, I suggest Grace).

Let us know what you find.

Chimonger
11-30-18, 23:57
Have seen this place for years but have never tried. Thinking about taking the plunge. Anyone been or have any experience there? In the area around there is Belmont better the new hope? Better = younger cuter girls. Thanks guys!

Producer79
12-01-18, 06:20
I asked Yoko at Pink, she worked at United also. She said that she lives in Kansas City now.Well that sucks she was great. I may have to try pink now.

Karn Evil 9
12-01-18, 08:20
Said member has gone dark apparently, but I did receive a pretty detailed PM indicating that you do need to put the time in and establish a rapport, and that once she warms up and gets to really know you there might be "a little" bit more fun to be had. But as with anything else, I'm assuming that YMMV. I didn't feel that it was worth it the investment for my time, personally.I saw her this past summer. I did receive L1, but it took a lot of convincing. Finish was mechanical. Minimal OTC was allowed. I have not been back. I agree with LP and at least for me, it wasn't going to be worth the time investment that may be needed for a potential better experience.

CityRat
12-01-18, 08:30
I think you are looking for this: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

Other services in the same area are http://european.escortbook.com/ (Pictures are close to real) and https://chicago.rubratings.com/122116 (pictures NOT real, I suggest Grace).

Let us know what you find.The European site. Do they only do outcall or incall? Specifically looking at Naomi in Schaumburg.

TJGeek
12-01-18, 20:49
The European site. Do they only do outcall or incall? Specifically looking at Naomi in Schaumburg.As far as I know, only in-call to their site. You can ask the scheduler, but I doubt it. If yes, expect to pay much more.

LatinPoker
12-02-18, 09:46
Walked in.

Tight young girl at counter. Hooters hanging out. I ask for her and she tells me other girl is up.

Get to the back.

Rosie.

Jackpot.

Rub was so so.

Got the job done.This location doesn't ring a bell, care to share the loc?

IggyD
12-02-18, 12:02
It's on N. Western.

This location doesn't ring a bell, care to share the loc?

Dreamer99
12-02-18, 14:54
I was in the Loop and had some time to kill. I tried calling up Nylah, but she was not responding. I called up Spa Sensational and scheduled a 30 min Holiday Special Massage with Lauren for hundred. I didn't see any reviews for this place so I took the plunge. Located near W. Van Buren and S. Franklin St. Lauren's description intrigued me. She had her doorman know I was coming and off I went. I get to her floor and I see Lauren. She isn't exactly the description, I just thought she was a Black girl but what do I know. She is short like her ad says, but is super cute and sexy. Very, very fit and toned. We get to know each other and chat a bit. She is very laid back and chill. Lauren is wearing a pink nighty and thong panties. Start the massage topless. She oils up her body and gives a nuru-esque massage while I lay on stomach. Very nice and erotic. I roam all over. On the flip, she oils up my member and lets me suck on her nipples and take her panties down. She does a great titty work on my member while allowing some FIV. Very nice time for a cheaper price. I'd recommend if in the area.Thanks for this report. I was in the area and decided to give it a go. Few days ago I had posted asking whether people in the apartment buildings know what is going on. Many seniors had replied saying that they do. Well, this was another proof as Lauren called the doorman and I was let in without asking questions so I guess there is an arrangement there. But I digress.

The girl is very nice to talk to and was topless and in her panties from the start. Unfortunately she is not my type but for $ for 30 min may be a good option for some of you. As mentioned in the previous report she does this nuru-esque massage but overall massage I think was not so great. She does put in a lot of effort though and tries to give a spa like massage but she doesn't really have the skills. She allows roaming.

On the flip she oiled me up, lowered her panties herself and started the deed. She does some breast play. She was grabbing my junk a little too hard and for me the finish was a little painful then enjoyable. Overall my experience was quite average because of this plus I found the apartment not so clean and towels were dirty. Plus I think there was strong smoke smell in the apartment. All these things put me off a little. Lauren is a very sweet girl though and tries hard to please. If you are in the area and in a pinch may be give her a go and see if you have a better experience. Personally, I will not repeat.

Xesocat
12-02-18, 17:50
I'm kind of new to this, but this has been in my mind for months and I want to try it. Is there any good massage parlor at chicago? I checked rubmaps but I don't have premium.

Xesocat
12-02-18, 18:06
I'm new to this, but I was thinking about going to AMP for couple months. Is there any good ones in chicago? I checked rubmaps but I don't have premium.

Elpatron
12-02-18, 19:10
12/01/2018 Saturday morning, actually was looking for 2994 that a follow monger mentioned in Asian apartment section, anyway decided to give a try since it was early am was raining hard, ring door bell older mamasan answer door paid massage fee lead me to a room, waited fro about 5 minutes before middle age thick Asian lady come in, she was not attractive 10 to 01 I give her a 6 she does an OK poor massage a lot of rubbing from toe to back not really massage, well on the flip, she told to turn over, and walk out of the room, then another middle age Asian come into the room lock door behind her, she pointed out to my stuff signaling a motion of her hand going up, and down, she quoted me. 06 for L1, then. 08 topless went for the. 06, this pl; ace kind of smells inside, here come the good part that I want you to inform all of my fellow monger be careful out there. On my way out I had parked my car about 30 feet on the street curb side, I notice a car that look like a squad car but not Chicago pd, as soon as I pull out, notice it was a sheriff squad car, drove around the block and sure enough the sheriff patrol car was parked right in front of the spa nobody inside the car.

Booey230
12-02-18, 23:23
12/01/2018 Saturday morning, actually was looking for 2994 that a follow monger mentioned in Asian apartment section, anyway decided to give a try since it was early am was raining hard, ring door bell older mamasan answer door paid massage fee lead me to a room, waited fro about 5 minutes before middle age thick Asian lady come in, she was not attractive 10 to 01 I give her a 6 she does an OK poor massage a lot of rubbing from toe to back not really massage, well on the flip, she told to turn over, and walk out of the room, then another middle age Asian come into the room lock door behind her, she pointed out to my stuff signaling a motion of her hand going up, and down, she quoted me. 06 for L1, then. 08 topless went for the. 06, this pl; ace kind of smells inside, here come the good part that I want you to inform all of my fellow monger be careful out there. On my way out I had parked my car about 30 feet on the street curb side, I notice a car that look like a squad car but not Chicago pd, as soon as I pull out, notice it was a sheriff squad car, drove around the block and sure enough the sheriff patrol car was parked right in front of the spa nobody inside the car.Wait, you went to ruby spa on archer and the sheriff was lurking?

NotSoOld
12-03-18, 01:22
I'm new to this, but I was thinking about going to AMP for couple months. Is there any good ones in chicago? I checked rubmaps but I don't have premium.Seriously, I can't tell what kind of experience you are looking to have. Everybody is different and looks for different things and has different price sensitivity for what they want. My best suggestion is 1) Go back for several months in the forum here and read it (also known as "RTFF" -- see the "Abbreviations" tab, above). Then try something out that sounds good to you and report your experience back here. Forum etiquette is that newbies should contribute information and knowledge to the forum before expecting to get detailed answers to questions. Don't just come on here and ask questions -- contribute. 2) Pay for a month or two premium subscription to Rubmaps and read up on the reports there (understanding that some reports should be taken with a grain of salt). Try out a few spas that sound like they have what you are looking for. Then contribute a report, both on Rubmaps and here.

Good luck!

ADiesel
12-03-18, 10:34
Walked in.

Get to the back.

Rosie.

Jackpot.

Rub was so so.

Got the job done.Any roaming allowed?

Elpatron
12-03-18, 14:39
I don't know what they were up to, I forgot to mentioned in my report that while my treatment was going on, I'd did hear another monger getting a massage, the reason I'm mentioning this IS to aware follow mongers to be careful, look at your surroundings

Wait, you went to ruby spa on archer and the sheriff was lurking?.

ConfuciusMan
12-03-18, 16:34
I don't know what they were up to, I forgot to mentioned in my report that while my treatment was going on, I'd did hear another monger getting a massage, the reason I'm mentioning this IS to aware follow mongers to be careful, look at your surroundings

.A lot of people and LEO eat at the mexican steak place 2 doors south. Maybe they were eating at that restaurant.

So keep that in mind.

PhilMendel
12-03-18, 16:42
Any roaming allowed?Hey AC thanks for that great info. Princess has 2 spa's, one on Milwaukee and one on Belmont. Are you reviewing one of those? They're AMP's.

Is there a Latina Princess Spa?

Thanks.

PhilMendel
12-03-18, 16:46
Thanks for this report. I was in the area and decided to give it a go. Few days ago I had posted asking whether people in the apartment buildings know what is going on. Many seniors had replied saying that they do. Well, this was another proof as Lauren called the doorman and I was let in without asking questions so I guess there is an arrangement there. But I digress.

The girl is very nice to talk to and was topless and in her panties from the start. Unfortunately she is not my type but for $ for 30 min may be a good option for some of you. As mentioned in the previous report she does this nuru-esque massage but overall massage I think was not so great. She does put in a lot of effort though and tries to give a spa like massage but she doesn't really have the skills. She allows roaming.

On the flip she oiled me up, lowered her panties herself and started the deed. She does some breast play. She was grabbing my junk a little too hard and for me the finish was a little painful then enjoyable. Overall my experience was quite average because of this plus I found the apartment not so clean and towels were dirty. Plus I think there was strong smoke smell in the apartment. All these things put me off a little. Lauren is a very sweet girl though and tries hard to please. If you are in the area and in a pinch may be give her a go and see if you have a better experience. Personally, I will not repeat.Dreamer. Thanks for the valuable info. This place is literally 1/2 block from my downtown office. Have not heard of it until now. The smoke smell is a bit of a turn off, but seems like a decent bang for.

The buck. Maybe I'll give Lauren's partner a try and report back.

Thanks,

HornyChi
12-03-18, 17:08
Walked in.

Get to the back.

Rosie.

Jackpot.

Rub was so so.

Got the job done.I commute along Western Ave, so I thought I would give this place a try. I had never noticed it before.

I walked in without an appointment. A pretty, tight, young girl was at the desk. She was wearing a suit coat but a shear top that showed cleavage. I may have made the mistake of telling her it was my first time there.

I went to the restroom, I noticed an older large breasted woman with a bit too much make up on, but the young girl from the front desk took me into the room. It was all business. Not even a tease. For a legitimate massage it was okay, not sure if it was worth the. 6 door fee. I left without a tip, but it didn't seem like she was expecting one.

A bit frustrated I went down the street to Ozone.

I had been once before, met with Jennifer. She was a lot of fun, game for anything but a bit pricey.

When I arrived, I met with Cindy. Gorgeous. Simply Gorgeous. Young, tight body, firm fake breasts that were large but not comically. I have met other providers with comparable bodies (see Jennifer above) but I have never met a provider so pretty. My experience matched before and is consistent with other reports.

I have avoided Ozone because they are a bit pricey, but I may have to go back.

Gus33
12-03-18, 20:12
Any roaming allowed?Oh yeah.

Pretty much anything you want.

I had her do a little show for me too.

Booey230
12-03-18, 22:22

.They better not get pinched, that would suck ass. I appreciate the heads up my dude, but that was some troubling news and I'd hate to see it go.

BenBeck
12-04-18, 03:59
Hey AC thanks for that great info. Princess has 2 spa's, one on Milwaukee and one on Belmont. Are you reviewing one of those? They're AMP's.

Is there a Latina Princess Spa?

Thanks.Totally different operations. The one with locations on Belmont and on Milwaukee is an AMP and not related to the LMP on Western.

One thing in common: both pretty good!

BB, out.

Member #6027
12-04-18, 10:53
Gents, an FYI, it looks like there have been a few busts recently. Pacifico on Belmont (a couple of weeks ago) and Green on Halsted (just last week).

The arrest at Green kind of has me spooked, because I used to go there a fair bit. At exactly the time the bust took place (lunch time).

Be safe out there.

NorthsideTod2
12-04-18, 11:35
Does anyone know when LEO bust an MP do they bother any mongers who might be in there at the time. If so what have done to them.

Gents, an FYI, it looks like there have been a few busts recently. Pacifico on Belmont (a couple of weeks ago) and Green on Halsted (just last week).

The arrest at Green kind of has me spooked, because I used to go there a fair bit. At exactly the time the bust took place (lunch time).

Be safe out there.

Walker333
12-04-18, 14:04
Does anyone know when LEO bust an MP do they bother any mongers who might be in there at the time. If so what have done to them.If a monger keeps his mouth shut, then nothing going to happen to him. Because the whole action is based solely on communication between the provider and an undercover LEO.

ApplePiePussy
12-04-18, 15:22
It's like this in Vegas from what I understand. Places getting hit left and right. Lots of closures. Very few openings. We are entering the dark days of our hobby.

Walker333
12-04-18, 15:28
It's like this in Vegas from what I understand. Places getting hit left and right. Lots of closures. Very few openings. We are entering the dark days of our hobby.I'm not familiatpr with the stand of affaires in LV, but here, IMHO, we're in much better shape than year ago. There are many places of all sorts, many providers of all types, and all kinds of services are offered left and right. RTFF.

ErvsBlues
12-04-18, 16:15
I think you are looking for this: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

Let us know what you find.Notes on https://chicago.rubratings.com/122116 - I've spent time with Laura, Nika and Jenna. The only one that I'd repeat is Jenna. The rest are extremely road worn. Although I haven't met Grace.

Cheers -.

RonJeremysNuts
12-04-18, 16:15
Saw Amy on Grand. Early 20's. Face 8/10 extremely tight little body A cups and nice nipples. Wanted $ for nude handy, paid it but was too much for what I got. I'm sure more options were on the table. Massage was very average. Hand was a bit unenthusiastic.

Question: how do I get two rubs in one session? One at the beginning and one at the end? Thanks.

Fit312
12-04-18, 21:43

Be safe out there.I was more surprised by who got busted than that there was a bust.

Avg Joe
12-04-18, 23:43
Does anyone know when LEO bust an MP do they bother any mongers who might be in there at the time. If so what have done to them.I was caught one night when LE walked in.

I texted an AMP girl I was seeing requesting an appt and she suggested we get together "after hours" at the spa. We had been doing FS for about an hour and were starting to get dressed when all of a sudden 2 uniformed cops opened the door to the room we were in and stepped inside. They allowed us to get dressed and then the questions started about what were doing, was I paying her, how long had I been there and such. They visually searched the room and saw 2 used condoms on the floor but didn't say anything about them. They took our names down from our I'd's, told us they would make a report and gave us a stern warning not to be there after hours. They said they had been doing a routine door check and when they found the door open they went inside. Then, when they heard someone talking in one of the rooms they opened the door and found us. Seems the girl simply forgot to lock the door when I got there.

What could they do? It's not a crime to have sex with someone and since there was no money exchanged there was nothing they could really do.

Casper27
12-04-18, 23:45
Paid a visit based on what I had read on another's visit. I called ahead and asked for Amy and had to wait a few minutes to be seen. The massage was actually decent on my stiff shoulders and back. On the flip I went for the cover I had placed under the towel. No talk or negotiations over $, laid back getting a BJ. Then she wanted to lay down as she kept going while I stood, skull fucked her. I laid back down and she finished me with a HJ. She looked decent, very playful and a bit silly. There is another I had seen there previously who I saw when I was being led to the room. She seemed disappointed I wasn't there to see her when she greeted me. She is a petite spinner with a great ass who allowed roaming but only as far as a HJ, looked young and pretty. Seems neither of the two will go for FS and the actual massage is subpar, so won't be coming back.

Walker333
12-05-18, 00:15
Paid a visit based on what I had read on another's visit. I called ahead and asked for Amy and had to wait a few minutes to be seen. The massage was actually decent on my stiff shoulders and back. On the flip I went for the cover I had placed under the towel. No talk or negotiations over $, laid back getting a BJ. Then she wanted to lay down as she kept going while I stood, skull fucked her. I laid back down and she finished me with a HJ. She looked decent, very playful and a bit silly. There is another I had seen there previously who I saw when I was being led to the room. She seemed disappointed I wasn't there to see her when she greeted me. She is a petite spinner with a great ass who allowed roaming but only as far as a HJ, looked young and pretty. Seems neither of the two will go for FS and the actual massage is subpar, so won't be coming back.To get L3, it took me a large number of L1&2 visits to a particular provider. At one point she agreed, probably being afraid to loose me as a client. Unfortunately she is no longer there, although I think she was not the only one willing.

Walker333
12-05-18, 00:20
Saw Amy on Grand. Early 20's. Face 8/10 extremely tight little body A cups and nice nipples. Wanted $ for nude handy, paid it but was too much for what I got. I'm sure more options were on the table. Massage was very average. Hand was a bit unenthusiastic.

Question: how do I get two rubs in one session? One at the beginning and one at the end? Thanks.One at the beginning and one at the end it's a more like a standard way, but It could be done at the middle and then again at the end as well. MTs don't care what and when to rub as long as they are paid.

Hrodebert
12-05-18, 03:26
L (or La Grange) Spa. Amethyst Spa.

SamPerkins420
12-05-18, 07:58
I was more surprised by who got busted than that there was a bust.Can you share some details re: who was busted?

Layne123
12-05-18, 09:00
Is Coco also Pinky and has anyone seen Pinky recently?

I had a few less than stellar appointments with her and then the last one was great. Review is here somewhere I believe.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind trying again if her attitude is still improved. She's super hot.

Thanks.

RonJeremysNuts
12-05-18, 09:15
One at the beginning and one at the end it's a more like a standard way, but It could be done at the middle and then again at the end as well. MTs don't care what and when to rub as long as they are paid.Do you pay extra for two HJ's in one session? Is 60 minutes sufficient or would you get 90 minutes?

TetonResearch
12-05-18, 10:57
L (or La Grange) Spa. Amethyst Spa.Where are you guys reading about these?

Indian Chief
12-05-18, 14:22
I was in Oak Park. Tried Wellness, but they were busy, so went to Comfort Spa. May was my MT, she is Vietnamese, may be in upper 30's, good english. When she greeted me, she had legging on and came back in room with no leggings, so knew fun will be there. Massage was lackluster, but roaming was allowed everywhere. Small breast, but nipple the size of a nickle. $60 is door fee,. I think more is available, but your YMMV.

Walker333
12-05-18, 17:28
Do you pay extra for two HJ's in one session? Is 60 minutes sufficient or would you get 90 minutes?Yes, I usually pay extra 10 or 20, depending on the overall price, performance, and efforts. Speaking about time, it's entirely up to you, and depends on the time that you need to recharge, they don't care.

SideTalker
12-05-18, 20:10
Saw Amy at Green Spa last Friday afternoon, didn't see any of the other providers but she seemed normal.

Must have been busted just before I arrived.

Al Bundy78
12-06-18, 13:27
I have visited this place and I didn't have such a good time. I saw all 3 staff members and none of them were good looking their ages were 40's, 30's, and 20's. Even the one in her 20's wasn't all that. Service was not great. Massage was poor and incomplete, CBJ was more of a HJ with her mouth hovering and not very pleasurable. No shower, no hot towel clean up, no linens in the massage room. Nothing! Which probably means they don't change what's on the table between clients. Overall I'd give it a 3/10. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Walked in.

Get to the back.

Rosie.

Jackpot.

Rub was so so.

Got the job done.

Dreamer99
12-06-18, 17:23
I had read some positive reviews for Rina on this forum and she was also mentioned on the subforum for Russian too. I'm a sucker for nice boobs so thought of giving her a try. Contacted her via text and she replied after sometime and fixed the time. She is on the northside in the edgewater area. She hosts in a private apartment so location is good.

Looks wise she is a girl next door and she looks nice. Many mongers have praised her boobs but in my view they are good but not so great. I know its a personal choice and I'm not contesting reports of other mongers here. Just giving my opinion. I think more than her boobs its her ass which is superb, nice big and super soft. I'm a sucker for a nice soft big ass too. The positive stops here for me.

My session was no where close to how people have mentioned in their reports. I know YMMV applies but not sure what went wrong. She told me to lie down on her bed and said she will start from back. The body rub is nothing to write about. It is as lack luster as a body rub can be. There was not even any effort. When I tried touching her thighs she kind of moved a little further away and down from me. I had to request her to be closer to me. She came close and was still rather away for any roaming to be enjoyful. So I gave up after trying a few times. On the flip I asked about Russian finish and she said she doesn't offer that. May be she offers that to certain kind of clients only. So my session went from bad to worse. She finished with lots of oil on my junk. The HJ technique was rather mechanical and she wasn't even letting me grab her boobs during the act. I think the connection was entirely missing. I think 140 down the drain for me.

Mongers who have visited her before can you please let me know if sessions are better second time onwards. Is she like this during first session. I mostly won't repeat but if next sessions are expected to be better I may give her a go if I'm in the area ever again.

I know people say IP is expensive. But I think with the kind of massage Isabela provides and if only HJ is available I would pick IP over Rina anyday. Anyways she is 0. 1 $ cheaper too.

Can anyone suggest a provider with Rina's body type but better massage. IP is better but her boobs are not natural. Difficult to find a good combo I guess.

Dave Dewers
12-06-18, 18:17
I've had the most success by being upfront. Try asking the mamasan. They're usually evasive, but you let them know what you want. I'll let the girl know as soon as they come in to the room that I'm looking for a double tap. First one right away, 2nd at the end. I've gotten it in the pre-massage table shower as well. Just one provider who wouldn't on the table shower, but obliged back in the massage room. I've even have a few who will give me a quick handy for $20. No massage, no roaming. Just walk in and ask. Worst case they say no.

Dave.

Question: how do I get two rubs in one session? One at the beginning and one at the end? Thanks.

DynoJr
12-07-18, 00:17
I had read some positive reviews for Rina on this forum and she was also mentioned on the subforum for Russian too. I'm a sucker for nice boobs so thought of giving her a try. Contacted her via text and she replied after sometime and fixed the time. She is on the northside in the edgewater area. She hosts in a private apartment so location is good.

Looks wise she is a girl next door and she looks nice. Many mongers have praised her boobs but in my view they are good but not so great. I know its a personal choice and I'm not contesting reports of other mongers here. Just giving my opinion. I think more than her boobs its her ass which is superb, nice big and super soft. I'm a sucker for a nice soft big ass too. The positive stops here for me.

My session was no where close to how people have mentioned in their reports. I know YMMV applies but not sure what went wrong. She told me to lie down on her bed and said she will start from back. The body rub is nothing to write about. It is as lack luster as a body rub can be. There was not even any effort. When I tried touching her thighs she kind of moved a little further away and down from me. I had to request her to be closer to me. She came close and was still rather away for any roaming to be enjoyful. So I gave up after trying a few times. On the flip I asked about Russian finish and she said she doesn't offer that. May be she offers that to certain kind of clients only. So my session went from bad to worse. She finished with lots of oil on my junk. The HJ technique was rather mechanical and she wasn't even letting me grab her boobs during the act. I think the connection was entirely missing. I think 140 down the drain for me.

Mongers who have visited her before can you please let me know if sessions are better second time onwards. Is she like this during first session. I mostly won't repeat but if next sessions are expected to be better I may give her a go if I'm in the area ever again.

I know people say IP is expensive. But I think with the kind of massage Isabela provides and if only HJ is available I would pick IP over Rina anyday. Anyways she is 0. 1 $ cheaper too.

Can anyone suggest a provider with Rina's body type but better massage. IP is better but her boobs are not natural. Difficult to find a good combo I guess.Maybe at $. 40 I'm not thinking I'll get anything dramatic but for the price I would like someone that is good looking (she is) and gives some effort on the massage (I thought she did). Since it was my first time and I knew she didn't go more than L1, I wasn't trying to slide fingers in or grab something until the end. I had a nice finish. She didn't go straight to the jackhammer at the end, I got some actual front massage and she lightly played with my junk. I even got to play with the twins.

I suspect you may have tried to overplay your hand but if you weren't impressed with what you saw I'd move on to others that will allow more play. I'll probably go back but I'm not expecting to get much more than what I saw the first time.

Dreamer99
12-07-18, 01:34
Maybe at $. 40 I'm not thinking I'll get anything dramatic but for the price I would like someone that is good looking (she is) and gives some effort on the massage (I thought she did). Since it was my first time and I knew she didn't go more than L1, I wasn't trying to slide fingers in or grab something until the end. I had a nice finish. She didn't go straight to the jackhammer at the end, I got some actual front massage and she lightly played with my junk. I even got to play with the twins.

I suspect you may have tried to overplay your hand but if you weren't impressed with what you saw I'd move on to others that will allow more play. I'll probably go back but I'm not expecting to get much more than what I saw the first time.Appreciate your reply! I don't think I overplayed my hand and I know sometimes reading reports may be misleading given the context is not always clear. But I don't think I was trying to slide my hands in any holes or anything. But anyways as always YMMV applies to any experience. Yes, looking to move on to new experiences. Just looking for someone with similar body type. Any suggestions?

RonJeremysNuts
12-07-18, 07:24
I've had the most success by being upfront.... Just walk in and ask. Worst case they say no.Great tip, thank you bruv.

ChitwnGuy10
12-07-18, 12:27
Notes on https://chicago.rubratings.com/122116 - I've spent time with Laura, Nika and Jenna. The only one that I'd repeat is Jenna. The rest are extremely road worn. Although I haven't met Grace.

Cheers .I have not seen the others but I have been seeing Grace for years. Now that we know each other well, the sessions are very playful and always end in 69 with very good CBJ.

Walker333
12-07-18, 15:49
I've had the most success by being upfront. Try asking the mamasan. They're usually evasive, but you let them know what you want. I'll let the girl know as soon as they come in to the room that I'm looking for a double tap. First one right away, 2nd at the end. I've gotten it in the pre-massage table shower as well. Just one provider who wouldn't on the table shower, but obliged back in the massage room. I've even have a few who will give me a quick handy for $20. No massage, no roaming. Just walk in and ask. Worst case they say no.

Dave.Actually I had one for quickie L2, but it was long time ago. Initially she charged 30 min house fee, but then stopped because I became regular. What about some house fee for quick L1?

DynoJr
12-07-18, 20:38
Appreciate your reply! I don't think I overplayed my hand and I know sometimes reading reports may be misleading given the context is not always clear. But I don't think I was trying to slide my hands in any holes or anything. But anyways as always YMMV applies to any experience. Yes, looking to move on to new experiences. Just looking for someone with similar body type. Any suggestions?Last time I saw cans that nice it was on Hailey, who everyone wishes was still here. Eden (can be found on Rs avs has some nice ones and gives more but right now she is well West of ohare. She mentioned on Twitter that she might move back into the city.

PatientX1
12-07-18, 22:44

Can anyone suggest a provider with Rina's body type but better massage. IP is better but her boobs are not natural. Difficult to find a good combo I guess.I have visited Rina many times, but more for fetish than for body rub. IMO she is not really into mutual touching and if didn't happen the first time, it is probably not going to change after multiple sessions. If you are into fetish or light dom, she has much more to offer. Hope that helps.

Dreamer99
12-08-18, 01:18
Last time I saw cans that nice it was on Hailey, who everyone wishes was still here. Eden (can be found on Rs avs has some nice ones and gives more but right now she is well West of ohare. She mentioned on Twitter that she might move back into the city.Did some search on Hailey on the forum and she does sound like someone I would have enjoyed. Sad that she is no longer in the game and I missed the chance.

I'm not on RS AVS so I think won't be possible to see Eden for now. But just to confirm are you talking about this Eden?

https://edenofchicago.weebly.com/info-about-me.html

LatinPoker
12-08-18, 11:10
https://edenofchicago.weebly.com/info-about-me.htmlI've seen this Eden (of the above Weebly link) several times many years ago, maybe like 4 yrs +. She is a really cool gal (at least she was back then when she lived in the city), I've been considering heading out to her west sub location, but my only thing is all of her pics are the exact same ones she used wayyyy back when I first started visiting her, so I'm a tad bit concerned as to why she wouldn't update them. With that being said, she's got a really nice rack, but unfortunately (for me anyways, being a booty lover!) She doesn't have much of an ass (at all! Not even kidding!) I guess everything went into her boobs! LOL.

Dan08
12-08-18, 12:14
I have visited Rina many times, but more for fetish than for body rub. IMO she is not really into mutual touching and if didn't happen the first time, it is probably not going to change after multiple sessions. If you are into fetish or light dom, she has much more to offer. Hope that helps.Been reading this forum for a while and I find it interesting when someone defends a provider as their first post. Makes me wonder if the person is the provider herself.

In any case good job Rina in clarifying you don't like mutual touch and up-selling your fetish services.

In any case I like mutual touch so I will avoid.

DynoJr
12-08-18, 12:29
I've seen this Eden (of the above Weebly link) several times many years ago, maybe like 4 yrs +. She is a really cool gal (at least she was back then when she lived in the city), I've been considering heading out to her west sub location, but my only thing is all of her pics are the exact same ones she used wayyyy back when I first started visiting her, so I'm a tad bit concerned as to why she wouldn't update them. With that being said, she's got a really nice rack, but unfortunately (for me anyways, being a booty lover!) She doesn't have much of an ass (at all! Not even kidding!) I guess everything went into her boobs! LOL.She was my first non AMP experience, which was 7 years ago at this point. She used the same pics then. So there is a chance she may be a total cow now but for her asking price there isn't much risk in trying. I remember she had a very sarcastic personality, much more conversational than Rina.

PatientX1
12-08-18, 18:24
Been reading this forum for a while and I find it interesting when someone defends a provider as their first post. Makes me wonder if the person is the provider herself.

In any case good job Rina in clarifying you don't like mutual touch and up-selling your fetish services.

In any case I like mutual touch so I will avoid.Curses, foiled again!

Ragranov
12-08-18, 23:42
Anyone had any experience with bodyrubschicago.com at any of their locations and providers? Says they've been around since 2011 but very little info anywhere on what they offer for their high flat fee and if any extras are offered by any of their providers or FS? Any info is greatly appreciated gents. Lets find some quality heat this winter.

SpinalTap
12-09-18, 06:42
Hi all,

Has anyone visited Tracy Lee from Sacrederos?

sacrederos.com/listing/tracy-sexual-visionary-guide/

TJGeek
12-09-18, 09:21
Anyone had any experience with bodyrubschicago.com at any of their locations and providers? Says they've been around since 2011 but very little info anywhere on what they offer for their high flat fee and if any extras are offered by any of their providers or FS? Any info is greatly appreciated gents. Lets find some quality heat this winter.I've tried them a few times and only had FS once with Sara at the Irving Park East location. She said she was selective about offering FS. Based on other posts, I would not expect FS.

SpinalTap
12-09-18, 09:28
Hi all,

Has anyone visited Tracy Lee from Sacrederos?

sacrederos.com/ listing / tracy-sexual-visionary-guide /.The link should be: sacrederos.com/listing/tracy-sexual-visionary-guide

SpartanKY
12-09-18, 23:17
Terrible luck lately. Might as well warn you all:

* Princess Latina Spa: Drew Emily. She was pretty, but zero extras on the table. Could be worth it if you want a just-below-average massage from a pretty girl capable of making okay conversation. But if you want a good massage or extras, look elsewhere.

* Divine Dolls: Drew Jaida, their new Dominican girl. She smelled terrible. Definitely not repeating, she had a flabby body and B. O. That would gag a corpse.

* SXL: Got mama-san. This old lady looks like she wasn't just hit with the ugly stick, seems like she was hit with the whole damn ugly tree sometime back in the 1940's. Massage was 6/10.

Not going back to any of these places. If anyone knows anywhere with great latinas, please PM me.

Dreamer99
12-10-18, 01:05

* Princess Latina Spa: Drew Emily. She was pretty, but zero extras on the table. Could be worth it if you want a just-below-average massage from a pretty girl capable of making okay conversation. But if you want a good massage or extras, look elsewhere.

* Divine Dolls: Drew Jaida, their new Dominican girl. She smelled terrible. Definitely not repeating, she had a flabby body and B. O. That would gag a corpse.

* SXL: Got mama-san. This old lady looks like she wasn't just hit with the ugly stick, seems like she was hit with the whole damn ugly tree sometime back in the 1940's. Massage was 6/10.

Not going back to any of these places. If anyone knows anywhere with great latinas, please PM me.Thanks for your report. It sucks that you struck out thrice. I wanted to try out Princess Latina Spa as some of the previous reports were encouraging. Will avoid for now.

I'm also looking for good latina places.

Mongger
12-10-18, 03:24

Not going back to any of these places. If anyone knows anywhere with great latinas, please PM me.Sorry you had such a shitty experience but thanks for making me laugh.

Mongger
12-10-18, 03:36
Last time I saw cans that nice it was on Hailey, who everyone wishes was still here. Eden (can be found on Rs avs has some nice ones and gives more but right now she is well West of ohare. She mentioned on Twitter that she might move back into the city.Does she offer BBBJ?

LatinPoker
12-10-18, 07:42
She was my first non AMP experience, which was 7 years ago at this point. She used the same pics then. So there is a chance she may be a total cow now but for her asking price there isn't much risk in trying. I remember she had a very sarcastic personality, much more conversational than Rina.Totally true, for the price of admission, you can't really go wrong (and you're totally spot on about her sarcastic / smart ass personality! Next time I'm in the area I may give her a call.

MidwestGuy
12-10-18, 08:46
Hi all,

I went to East west massage a couple of months ago. I saw Audrina. At least that's what I think her name was. She was a petite young-ish AMP girl. She gave a great massage. She allowed roaming. I opted for FS for 160. That was on top of the 60 entry fee. Sorry guys but I am a newbie. I know I paid too much and will be more careful. She was great. Everything covered for BJ and FS. One pop. I would recommend her, but obviously talk her down a bit.

Thanks.

Midwestguy.

RonJeremysNuts
12-10-18, 09:07
Terrible luck lately. Thanks for the report Spartan. I've visited many of the Latina MPs in Chicago over the years and never found one that was even remotely close to the AMPs. Sometimes the girls aren't bad, but rarely do they speak English. They always negotiate and want way more than Asians. You have to speak good Spanish to try the LMPs. My biggest issue with them has been the filthiness of the rooms. I love Latina women and would love to find a clean spot with nice sexy girls. Would appreciate any info, please PM.

CityRat
12-10-18, 09:43
Can you share some details re: who was busted?Also curious about further details please.

DynoJr
12-10-18, 10:16
Does she offer BBBJ?Not to say that others may have gotten the untranslated, but I'm pretty sure she only does covered.

AssLover0
12-10-18, 12:59
Hi all,

I went to East west massage a couple of months ago. I saw Audrina. At least that's what I think her name was. She was a petite young-ish AMP girl. She gave a great massage. She allowed roaming. I opted for FS for 160. That was on top of the 60 entry fee. Sorry guys but I am a newbie. I know I paid too much and will be more careful. She was great. Everything covered for BJ and FS. One pop. I would recommend her, but obviously talk her down a bit.

Thanks.

Midwestguy.For a quality FS that's not bad. The first time I got a FS at an AMP I just ponied up the 300 first offer on top of the 60 door fee cause I didn't know how the game worked. To be fair that was in Atlanta and probably the best FS I've ever gotten and IMO worth ever penny. But I digress, your off to a good start.

PhilMendel
12-10-18, 13:28

Not going back to any of these places. If anyone knows anywhere with great latinas, please PM me.Spartan. I've been to SXL on 4 or 5 occasions. Always had a good experience with a cute young girl. Looks like bad timing for you getting the mamasan. Try again. If Mamasan is the only option walk out and tell her you want another girl. Easy as that.

I can't comment on the other places; but thanks for the intel.

LatinPoker
12-10-18, 14:13
Not to say that others may have gotten the untranslated, but I'm pretty sure she only does covered.In my visits (a looooong time ago), she didn't waste time throwing the cover on as well.

ApplePiePussy
12-10-18, 15:24
My biggest issue with them has been the filthiness of the rooms. This has been my experience as well. Along with massive upcharges. They just don't offer a comparable experience to AMPs or EMPs.

Walker333
12-10-18, 16:30
This has been my experience as well. Along with massive upcharges. They just don't offer a comparable experience to AMPs or EMPs.Personally I didn't notice big difference in cleanness because some of the AMP are also pretty filthy, but quality of massage at LMP is much lower in general, although prices are always higher. On the other side LMT are always younger and attractive, moreover FS is available more often at LMP.

DMichaels69
12-12-18, 09:12
Yes you already posted this twice in Schaumburg. I appreciate a good massage but this would be better posted on a legit site then here.

This place is one of the best places I have ever visited for a massage. You can't touch the ladies but they will send you away feeling that you spent your money wisely. Sometimes when I go to a AMP I truly just feel like I want a massage and not someone tossing baby oil on my private and handing me a towel. I can do that at home. Anyway if you are ever in the Schaumburg area I recommend that you visit this place and if you like then pay a girl to give me a BBBJ and we are even. .

If you tell them that you are a new customer and want the Groupon price they will give you a 60 Minute Combo for $30. I have to say the deep tissue massage they give is better than I have received from any other massage place that charges twice as much. Lisa is very strong and gives the best massages. She knows how work every muscle. Anna is also very good. They literally massage you from your finger to your toes. Great place for couples to go. Also their bath bombs are better than the ones they sell at Walmart.

PhilMendel
12-12-18, 12:49
Review of https://www.spasensational.com/..

The good:

Easy set up. Just call and make an appt. Nice location in a condo in near south loop. Check in with doorman and go right up in the elevator. Greeted by Leah. Really cute AA. Definitely not the girl in.

The picture, but nice body, great ass and great boobs. C+. Nice personality but a bit quiet and detached. Took a quick shower, the shower was full of their own personal soaps, razors, creams etc. And a bit dirty.

Strong smell of weed in the apt.

Not so good:

Opted for the hour. $180. Boring, lackluster massage.

Lot's of rules: No fiv, no titty sucking, no kissing. But I was all over that ass and her great boobs! Pretty boring massage and she kept asking if I was happy.

On the flip she goes for the finish. But does it in such a slow and detached way, it was a job just getting it up. Slapped her tits with my junk. She never got on the table with me. Did grind that fine ass on.

My dick. Used a lot of oil.

Over all an uninspired Level 1. Does not offer anything above Level 1 (YMMV).

180 a bit high for the service provided. But a handy location if you work in the Loop.

Will not return. MEH.

Dreamer99
12-12-18, 14:44

The good:

Easy set up. Just call and make an appt. Nice location in a condo in near south loop. Check in with doorman and go right up in the elevator. Greeted by Leah. Really cute AA. Definitely not the girl in.

The picture, but nice body, great ass and great boobs. C+. Nice personality but a bit quiet and detached. Took a quick shower, the shower was full of their own personal soaps, razors, creams etc. And a bit dirty.

Not so good:

Opted for the hour. $180. Boring, lackluster massage..I had reviewed Loren from here a few days ago. Your description about the apartment and bathroom is spot on. There was a strong smell of smoke in the apartment and apartment and bathroom in general were dirty. Both are a big turn off for me.

From your description Leah sounds better in terms of physical attributes. Loren is AA spinner with very small boobs (I'm not good in guessing cup size) and skinny ass. But I like both the boobs and ass to be a little bit big.

Loren's massage was also lackluster for me but she does put more effort than you have described for Leah. She massages your book with her boobs to give a little bit of nuru feel and also on the flip she lowered her panties herself. She didn't allow FIV but I was playing with clit a bit. Also, although her boobs are small the nipples are quite big and nice and she let me suck on them while she finished me. As I said in my previous review I didn't like her finish as she was almost grabbing my junk too hard. I was moaning in pain and she took it as a sign of my excitement and jack hammered it even more. I almost finished in pain.

If the cleanliness was better I would probably give Loren one more chance in a pinch. But, now I won't repeat. Also, I took the holiday special for $ for 30 minutes which is not that bad a rate.

Pilatus51
12-12-18, 14:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

E6671
12-13-18, 10:58
Got to be authored by either Uncle Tom or ownership or MT, no? Can't get more obvious.Curious what would make you think this was written by LEO. The post clearly reads that extras are not available. Just a good legit massage. Also if it was from the MT or ownership, the previous posts would also be pumping up this location and they do not. JMO.

Because he's a trollish asshole. It's obvious

A2

PhilMendel
12-13-18, 13:07

The good:

Not so good:

Lot's of rules: No fiv, no titty sucking, no kissing. But I was all over that ass and her great boobs! Pretty boring massage and she kept asking if I was happy.

On the flip she goes for the finish. But does it in such a slow and detached way, it was a job just getting it up. Slapped her tits with my junk. She never got on the table with me. Did grind that fine ass on.

180 a bit high for the service provided. But a handy location if you work in the Loop.

Will not return. MEH.BTW. If you want to see more accurate pics of these 2. Leah and Lauren; check out rubratings.

DLover64
12-13-18, 16:29
Anyone know where she went?

Teddy O
12-13-18, 16:32
How does New Orleans compare to Chicago?

Walker333
12-13-18, 17:52

The good:

Not so good:

Will not return. MEH.They both will be more relaxed, less reserved, and their service, although with the same menu, will be more personal and less mechanical once a random client becomes a regular patron.

Sempisan
12-13-18, 18:17
They both will be more relaxed, less reserved, and their service, although with the same menu, will be more personal and less mechanical once a random client becomes a regular patron.Can someone give a closer approximation of the location? THe website doesn't say and South Loop means different things for different people, an intersection would be great.

Thanks.

ChicaChaser
12-13-18, 21:06
Made my first trip to okidoki spa. I drew cici she was cute with a great body. It was a little pricey but she was really into it. FS is on the table but I did not partake. When I was walking back to the room I walked past 3 other girls that were all pretty good looking.

Starks
12-13-18, 21:17
https://www.mystateline.com/news/five-women-arrested-in-belvidere-massage-parlor-prostitution-bust/1655327127?fbclid=IwAR33BGTVcgg22AnwEM7N1ycDqWECX6g1_2XApBk0PzDnNZChqON7lFiiSUw

Fit312
12-13-18, 22:47
How does New Orleans compare to Chicago?The massage scene in NOLA is pretty lame. I'm sure that there is plenty of action in other channels.

TronCat
12-13-18, 23:55
Hi all,

Thanks.

Midwestguy.No worries my dude, 160 seems to be the go to price for AMP FS. It's the price I come across every time I hit up my go to spot. Sure, you can talk them down and I have done that more than once (cause giving FS for a few minutes is far easier than leaving 140 on the table and completing and sad excuse for a rub down) but be prepared to deal with passive aggressive behavior.

That's why I just opt for the 160 at my go-to spot. I only go there cause I like my go-to lady (only realty like 1 there, bad show with any one other than her and 1 other so if either of them or another well reviewed one isn't there I don't bother).

If cheaper FS is what you're looking for and don't mind going to China town then look for an appartment girl. The place I use to go to was 130 And had new girls rotated in every 2 weeks or so. With the rotation it was a "YMMV" every time. One visit netted me a tiny professional with decent English who went all in with sented candles and sexy lingerie and red lights. Next visit I got a no English robotic ride that stunk of meat and arm pits. Girls were always attractive tho.

Too bad they moved to China town, a place I avoid.

TronCat
12-13-18, 23:58
https://www.mystateline.com/news/five-women-arrested-in-belvidere-massage-parlor-prostitution-bust/1655327127?fbclid=IwAR33BGTVcgg22AnwEM7N1ycDqWECX6g1_2XApBk0PzDnNZChqON7lFiiSUwHuh, so that's where she ended up.

Would feel bad for her if not for the lazy dead fish FS she gave me.

Can't speak of the others though.

Wenger
12-14-18, 06:49
No worries my dude, 160 seems to be the go to price for AMP FS. It's the price I come across every time I hit up my go to spot. Sure, you can talk them down and I have done that more than once (cause giving FS for a few minutes is far easier than leaving 140 on the table and completing and sad excuse for a rub down) but be prepared to deal with passive aggressive behavior.

That's why I just opt for the 160 at my go-to spot. I only go there cause I like my go-to lady (only realty like 1 there, bad show with any one other than her and 1 other so if either of them or another well reviewed one isn't there I don't bother).

If cheaper FS is what you're looking for and don't mind going to China town then look for an appartment girl. The place I use to go to was 130 And had new girls rotated in every 2 weeks or so. With the rotation it was a "YMMV" every time. One visit netted me a tiny professional with decent English who went all in with sented candles and sexy lingerie and red lights. Next visit I got a no English robotic ride that stunk of meat and arm pits. Girls were always attractive tho.

Too bad they moved to China town, a place I avoid.160 can actually be on the higher end. The girls will take whatever they can get, best thing to do is take only what you're willing to spend and think with the big head. If they want to negotiate it's real easy when you only have 120/130 to spend and they want 180/200. Just tell them that's it and take it or leave it. Almost every time they'll take it. I visited with a girl a few weeks ago who wanted 200, told her I only had 130 left after the house fee, she said that would be for BJ so I told her to just go back to the massage then. The clothes dropped pretty fast then, and I enjoyed watching her walk around a little later with the cover wrapper stuck to her ass.

-w.

Daytime Jay
12-14-18, 10:41
https://www.mystateline.com/news/five-women-arrested-in-belvidere-massage-parlor-prostitution-bust/1655327127?fbclid=IwAR33BGTVcgg22AnwEM7N1ycDqWECX6g1_2XApBk0PzDnNZChqON7lFiiSUwI spoke with her and she is done for the foreseeable future.

Corncob
12-14-18, 12:23
Anyone had any experience with bodyrubschicago.com at any of their locations and providers? Says they've been around since 2011 but very little info anywhere on what they offer for their high flat fee and if any extras are offered by any of their providers or FS? Any info is greatly appreciated gents. Lets find some quality heat this winter.Met Sophia last night on Irving and Cicero, a bit skeptical meeting me at first, warmed up quick then WOW, just WOW.

Pilatus51
12-14-18, 12:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SideTalker
12-14-18, 13:54
Met Sophia last night on Irving and Cicero, a bit skeptical meeting me at first, warmed up quick then WOW, just WOW.Sophia is not listed on the site. Can you elaborate on her? Sophya who worked out of the wicker park location was one of my all time favorites but not sure if that is the same one.

VRooomBada
12-15-18, 14:25
Can someone give a closer approximation of the location? THe website doesn't say and South Loop means different things for different people, an intersection would be great.

Thanks.You could also just contact them for information like that.

Gus33
12-15-18, 15:36
North side.

Non descriptive office space.

50 hr.

Massage non existent.

She even said she didn't know how.

What the fuck.

Negotiations at 1 for FS.

Tight.

Kept saying "cum. Cum".

Told her cut that shit out.

Won't go back.

Walker333
12-16-18, 13:28
North side.

Non descriptive office space.

50 hr.

Massage non existent.

She even said she didn't know how.

What the fuck.

Negotiations at 1 for FS.

Tight.

Kept saying "cum. Cum".

Told her cut that shit out.

Won't go back.Was $ on top of 50 with no massage? Where did you find her?

DLover64
12-16-18, 18:21
Raquel is new to their location. Apparently a late 30's skinny blonde Latina according to mms. I'll toftt this week but if someone beats me to it let us know.

Wenger
12-17-18, 06:56
Wenger, why do you avoid Chinatown? I thought about returning there after a 5 year absence.It was TronCat who avoids Chinatown. I just don't happen to get that way very often.

-w.

ChicaChaser
12-17-18, 09:57
Anybody know of a latina parlor with extras any help would be appreciated thanks.

ErvsBlues
12-17-18, 11:28
Sophia is not listed on the site. Can you elaborate on her? Sophya who worked out of the wicker park location was one of my all time favorites but not sure if that is the same one.https://chicago.rubratings.com/124462

I concur on the "wow" part. Saw her a couple of months back. Met me in the lobby and led me upstairs, similar initial skepticism (are you a cop, are you sure? But then. Yeah, wow.

Al Bundy78
12-17-18, 13:42
I spoke with her and she is done for the foreseeable future.Too bad, I guess she wasn't as careful as she should have been after the fist bust.

WoodWorker9
12-17-18, 13:55

Not going back to any of these places. If anyone knows anywhere with great latinas, please PM me.Yep. I stopped by SXL a few weeks ago and saw her. I immediately walked out after she said she was the only one there.

ADiesel
12-17-18, 14:57
https://chicago.rubratings.com/124462

I concur on the "wow" part. Saw her a couple of months back. Met me in the lobby and led me upstairs, similar initial skepticism (are you a cop, are you sure? But then. Yeah, wow.Are these pictures at the link real?

GMan25
12-17-18, 16:05
Was $ on top of 50 with no massage? Where did you find her?Coco Spa on W. Addison I believe. $50 for hour, usually $100 for the finale. It's in a dumpy old Dr. Office, very dark inside. Very seedy in appearance. Easy parking.

Dreamer99
12-17-18, 16:32

I concur on the "wow" part. Saw her a couple of months back. Met me in the lobby and led me upstairs, similar initial skepticism (are you a cop, are you sure? But then. Yeah, wow.How close to reality are those pictures?

PhilMendel
12-17-18, 17:09
Can someone give a closer approximation of the location? THe website doesn't say and South Loop means different things for different people, an intersection would be great.

Thanks.Just south of the Willis Tower.

PhilMendel
12-17-18, 17:14
They both will be more relaxed, less reserved, and their service, although with the same menu, will be more personal and less mechanical once a random client becomes a regular patron.Walker. OK on that; but if the place is dirty and smells; it's a turn-off. And if the service is lackluster, I'm not going to go back again. I understand that the girls will get much better with a regular customer, but they need to provide a good service on day one or there won't be a 2nd time. Doesn't have to be great, just pretty good in order to get a 2nd time from me.

Just my humble opinion.

PeterWanger69
12-17-18, 18:35

I concur on the "wow" part. Saw her a couple of months back. Met me in the lobby and led me upstairs, similar initial skepticism (are you a cop, are you sure? But then. Yeah, wow.You have some more details on her services?

Math1956
12-17-18, 19:42
I've seen Nikki 2 x here and she did not dissapoint. She's no longer w them tho. Saw Alana when she was w LT and she's okay, FS available w her. Any intel on Bella? She looks interesting enough to pull the trigger.How close did Alana look to this picture?

https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/fullscreen-page/comp-jfsg55ko/3d933299-44e7-46e2-9c78-d1bb3e76aee9/3/%3Fi%3D3%26p%3Dcjg9%26s%3Dstyle-jia9ii64

I think she looks beautiful in that picture, but I'm afraid to find out that she looks 10 years older and 20 pounds heaveier now.

Math1956.

TronCat
12-18-18, 05:52
It was TronCat who avoids Chinatown. I just don't happen to get that way very often.

-w.As to why I avoid China Town.

1- It's like an hour away from me unless I uber. Loved going to the place when they were at wicker park and were like a 5 min bus ride away. They use to get so much of my business back then.

2- To be blunt my skin color makes going to AMPs more difficult than it should be in THIS city (In SF as long as you shower, be polite and wear a button up they're happy to see you.). That willingness to be unwelcoming is beefed up 10 fold when you meet them in "their" town from what I've dealt with the few times I went there for AMPs. Even my current fav lady felt the need to give a half assed apology for how she treated me the first time she saw me (when I came there to see another girl and she let me in. The other girl s my 2nd fav partly for how welcoming and polite she was right off the bat.).

All in all it's not a very appealing place to go out of my way to visit to me. At least not for AMPs.

ErvsBlues
12-18-18, 13:23
You have some more details on her services?PM'd you details.

ErvsBlues
12-18-18, 13:58
How close to reality are those pictures?Those pics are her. Looks even better in person.

HongKongJack
12-18-18, 17:50
Hello all,

I've had a few happy times at belmont and the spa on western.

I'm thinking about heading over to Relax on Cermak.

Do they accept walk ins over there?

I'm assuming FS is $, right?

DMichaels69
12-18-18, 19:07
Its one and done for crap service. Not cleaning is lazy, no excuse for it.

Walker. OK on that; but if the place is dirty and smells; it's a turn-off. And if the service is lackluster, I'm not going to go back again. I understand that the girls will get much better with a regular customer, but they need to provide a good service on day one or there won't be a 2nd time. Doesn't have to be great, just pretty good in order to get a 2nd time from me.vic

Just my humble opinion.

Captain1954
12-18-18, 19:25
Good friend tells me new talent at Sister so I call last night and arrange an hour with Jaimie, good TS everything cleaned massage typical Thai little if any lotion, oil, firm massage about a 7 on the AMP sale, flip and full menu offered my $* 2 was rejected nude level 2 offered for same donation ended up $*8 for level 2 not nude but full access achieved with no complaint.

She advices she only works part time my sense is she could be an apartment provider.

SpaGuy21
12-19-18, 12:23
For those who have been to Ozone on Chicago Ave. Particularly, those that have been with Gina. I came across this ad. Is this her? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37334/.

Datsurman
12-19-18, 15:08
80 bucks all in? No tip expected?

What are the "limited upgrades" and how much were these?

Nylah is a good option for what you're looking for.

Gorgeous AA girl. Amazing tits. Fully nude with tons of roaming. L1 only, I think (with limited upgrades available). She's not at a parlor, but has office space in the loop. The massage itself is pretty weak, but $80 for a half hour is a good deal.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/121654