PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

ChicagoCat99
03-31-17, 23:57
Cardboard covered windows would be a some kind of a hint or a sign?

I'm sorry, I didn't get it.

Does she require more than one visit to get used to a client, to know him better?The locations looked like it's under construction.

Doors were covered by paper.

It was first time and she did something.

Rxgolf
04-01-17, 08:47
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212

Vida massage On Belmont avenue.

Totally legit.

Young Latina girls, but totally "bright" storefront.

I went there by the time it closes intentionally.

She did not lock the door or anything..Went once and have not gone back. Got typical HE but the session was rushed, uninspired, and she used way too much oil. When I got home, my shirt actually had oil stains. Money will be better spent by going a few miles east on Belmont or a mile west on Belmont.

ChicagoCat99
04-01-17, 12:00
Went once and have not gone back. Got typical HE but the session was rushed, uninspired, and she used way too much oil. When I got home, my shirt actually had oil stains. Money will be better spent by going a few miles east on Belmont or a mile west on Belmont.Then, I may try again long later.

This place does not have much protection.

(Not even door to the back room.).

The other one.

Is that the one with gate and looking under construction?

(It seems I have to go to back door?)

I could not go there since they said they are closing at 5:00 PM.

P.S.:

Are we talking about one more place?

Or two more places?

E2304
04-01-17, 12:12
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212

Totally legit.

Young latina girls, but totally "bright" storefront.

She did not lock the door or anything.

And, I had to get 30 minutes massage since she said I am too late.

Very unpassionate.

She did not expect any tip, but I gave her $10.

$45 for 30 minutes massage + $10 tip = $55 Total.

P.S.:

I do not understand why they hid their address again and again.

I may try there again long later.

Still, it's just too bright inside (no window cover or anything).

And, massage itself was pointless.[Deleted by Admin]

If it's important you need to drop me a line and tell me why. Otherwise I can't let you put up a post that violates one of the guidelines because you hope I do. I don't meant that to sound wise hoss, at times, if they ask first and there is a compelling reason I'll issue a one time waiver but I need a reason. PM me, don't put it on the forum.

Hope I can post this A2.

Jayp80
04-01-17, 12:15
Good for you buddy, but this is standard service.Which place on Chicago is this?

PwnLife
04-01-17, 13:01

Totally legit.

Young latina girls, but totally "bright" storefront.

She did not lock the door or anything.

And, I had to get 30 minutes massage since she said I am too late.

Very unpassionate.

She did not expect any tip, but I gave her $10.

$45 for 30 minutes massage + $10 tip = $55 Total.

P.S.:

I do not understand why they hid their address again and again.

I may try there again long later.

Still, it's just too bright inside (no window cover or anything).

And, massage itself was pointless.I had non-legit massage there. And I went because there was a review or two of happy ends here. Massage was pretty fast and inconsequential, but tease and finish went all the way to the end of the session.

E2304
04-01-17, 15:39
I had non-legit massage there. And I went because there was a review or two of happy ends here. Massage was pretty fast and inconsequential, but tease and finish went all the way to the end of the session.And got shunted to the italian girl because she didn't do deep tissue. I had fun time with a nice girl but YMMV. 80 for deep tissue one hour + tip.

ChicagoCat99
04-02-17, 00:44
I had non-legit massage there. And I went because there was a review or two of happy ends here. Massage was pretty fast and inconsequential, but tease and finish went all the way to the end of the session.Thank you very much for sharing.

It seems I met a wrong MT.

Her name is Kimberly from Costa Rica.

Do not choose her.

Not only no HE, but pointless massage.

ChicagoCat99
04-02-17, 00:55
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kims-therapeutic-massage/33141773

Has anyone tried this woman?

It shows legit, but she looks good.

Besides, she is tall and heavy.

I am curious.

Ron M
04-02-17, 01:00
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kims-therapeutic-massage/33141773

I am curious.It's been reported she is a he.

Dgordon630
04-02-17, 01:10
Let's just say she has a surprise for you. Avoid.

I am curious.

Luv Amps
04-02-17, 01:47

I am curious.165# not much for someone 5"10. Especially if it's true that she's a he!

I've never met her but I'm pretty sure someone here said so, and provided link.

ChicagoCat99
04-02-17, 02:16
165# not much for someone 5"10. Especially if it's true that she's a he!

I've never met her but I'm pretty sure someone here said so, and provided link.You got it.

When I think about it, it's not very far from the gay area.

Nothing against it especially when this person try to do legit business.

But, I am really not into that.

Maybe the person advertise that way if that's the case.

Still he (or she) will find a customer.

Thank you very much for your opinion!

P.S.:

Strangely, I see breasts, but don't see Adam's apple.

Dr Manhattan
04-02-17, 12:31
165# not much for someone 5"10. Especially if it's true that she's a he!

I've never met her but I'm pretty sure someone here said so, and provided link.I almost pulled the trigger on this one. I did some well deserved photo and phone number research. I was able to find at at least one ad that made a glancing mention that this was a TS provider. Suspicion confirmed. Caveat emptor.

ChicagoCat99
04-02-17, 22:16
I almost pulled the trigger on this one. I did some well deserved photo and phone number research. I was able to find at at least one ad that made a glancing mention that this was a TS provider. Suspicion confirmed. Caveat emptor.

Thank you, guys.

You guys are literally saving my "ass".

I like the way he writes, though.

BrutusB74
04-03-17, 07:50
So I went to Lux after a long hiatus since I got shut down last time. Same thing again Sunday. No girls wearing anything sexy, older lady did the massage. Only plus side it was a good massage but really frustrating.

Anyone know if the multitude of spas in Lombard area are any good?

DMichaels69
04-03-17, 09:02
Try the flower shop in that area. The girls are not very charming but get the job done. There is also IVY spa the Korean joint. That was just ok last time I went. For hand only try SUN spa in Glen Elynn. The massage is always good.

So I went to Lux after a long hiatus since I got shut down last time. Same thing again Sunday. No girls wearing anything sexy, older lady did the massage. Only plus side it was a good massage but really frustrating.

Anyone know if the multitude of spas in Lombard area are any good?

Hobbyist2016
04-03-17, 14:53
I was in downtown area last week and decided to experience Chicago amts. I usually go to amt's in north suburbs.

I went to millipede and drew an older mt, perhaps low 40's. There were 2 other ladies who were upper 40's. My mt gave an ok massage and I left happy. I don't think I'll go back. Look 4/10, massage 6/10 and TS 8/10 (she didn't use sponge). Damage 120.

Angai
04-03-17, 18:04
Tried this place yesterday, I wasn't planning on going but since they had a Skype I decided to ask about their rates which turned out to be 1. 3 hh and 1. 6 hr. I was coerced to stop by on skype in the end.

Very cute providers in their 20's I would say my experience was rushed however I was asked to turn my hour session into a half hour by my provider through gestures, because her English was so poor of giving back a portion of my donation that she decided not to mention again after I was done. Now I need to still find a place to get a massage -_-

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asian-youngest-in-chicago-shower-together-b-b-nuru-312-239-8883/58113593

WretchedBliss
04-03-17, 19:05
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-chicago-grand-opening-spa-on-chicago-ave-and-1-block-e-of-california/53426257

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!

BrutusB74
04-03-17, 19:10
Try the flower shop in that area. The girls are not very charming but get the job done. There is also IVY spa the Korean joint. That was just ok last time I went. For hand only try SUN spa in Glen Elynn. The massage is always good.Much appreciated sir!

Lamer12
04-03-17, 19:28
I never had one done and always wanted to. Anyone knows a good place?

HenriLeon
04-03-17, 21:08
Well my first review. It's funny I didn't read anything about this place, but decided to go anyway. The ad suggests enough to know you'll eventually get more than just legit, and it's close to my work, so I was like what the hell. I'm kinda lazy to do miles to find the thing that would really be a great deal.

Anyway, so I go, $65 for an hour. The lady that opens the door is Jessica, she's Chinese, around like 40 I would say? She's showing me the way, I pay the hour rate, she let me undress and she comes join me in the room. I know it's a little rude to ask that but I still inquired "Are you the only one here? She said there's another girl but she left earlier. Well no choice then. I'm good anyway I'm here to try it out I don't care that much. Well she massed me super well. Great skills. She said I have experience, I've been doing that for 10 years. But really the massage part was super good, full body, from head to toe. With little teasing when getting close to in between legs, etc.

Now the disappointing side was: all dressed. Even long pants and stuff. She would let my hands flirt on her, but like she's dressed. On the flip over she asked 60 for the massage ++ I said only had $50. She was ok with it. But of course she was. She just did a nice HJ and I had to ask so she would show me her tits. She didn't even took off her shirt or bra, just put these at the shoulder level to let me see them. "I'm not allowed she said". That's a good one, not allowed. At that point she was massaging me good so I wasn't going to protest anyway. I finished, she did that well, sure. After being done, she kept of massaging more especially the legs. We had a nice tchat tchat and bla bla.

Total damage $120, great massage, proper HJ, not much more. She's real nice and stuff, good feeling with her, but not exactly a beauty either. Overall between correct and good experience, a little expensive comparing to what you could get elsewhere according to what we read here. Don't think I will repeat, there's many other places to go.

Hobbyist2016
04-03-17, 22:14
I went to Belmont spa the other day. I got in and mms asked how long do I want to massage, I opted for an hour and paid 60. As I was walking to my room, I saw 2 nice MTs. However I got an early 40's MT. I think her name was Eva. Good massage and she satisfied all my needs. I left happy. Damage was 120. As I was leaving I saw a very cute MT in her 20's. I think she is the prettiest mt I have seen in any AMP. I wish someone could tell me her name.

I will revisit. I hope to experience her massage.

Angai
04-04-17, 10:49
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-chicago-grand-opening-spa-on-chicago-ave-and-1-block-e-of-california/53426257

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!What was the damage for the tip?

Walker333
04-04-17, 12:18

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!I've never had 4 hands and 90 min (2 hands) sessions and have been wondering:

At 4 hands:

1. Is it standard to have both mt present and somehow participating at HJ?

2. What would be the appropriate, standard tip for a handshake?

At 90 minutes (2 hands):

1. What would be the appropriate, standard tip for a handshake?

Delta634
04-04-17, 12:43
Try the flower shop in that area. The girls are not very charming but get the job done. There is also IVY spa the Korean joint. That was just ok last time I went. For hand only try SUN spa in Glen Elynn. The massage is always good.I was adventuring the other day and found place off of Butterfield and park I think it's Glen Ellyn. There is no signage seen adv. A couple times but dropped in and buzzed the door. Skinny dude w a name tag that says cashier answers takes money and to a room didn't see who my mt is. So I decided to see what happens and Bambi comes in, late 20's early 30's hottie long black hair tanned with a couple of tats but athletic build 5'4 and prob 120 if that. Did walk on back with the precision of a surgeon and rest of massage was incredible. 60 hr 4 tip left happy and she likes me LOL. I built a rapport with her during her little questioning and believe she will give some more Intel since she asked if I will go to Chinatown sometime. Definitely rec. For that area.

JamesNoper
04-04-17, 16:31

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!How old were the providers, if you don't mind me asking.

Datsurman
04-05-17, 00:10
If she was at least decent looking. A 6 or 7, then I think you got a pretty good deal. A quality, non-rushed, thorough massage with teasing and topless and HR for 120 is not bad.

Well my first review. It's funny I didn't read anything about this place, but decided to go anyway. The ad suggests enough to know you'll eventually get more than just legit, and it's close to my work, so I was like what the hell. I'm kinda lazy to do miles to find the thing that would really be a great deal.

Anyway, so I go, $65 for an hour. The lady that opens the door is Jessica, she's Chinese, around like 40 I would say? She's showing me the way, I pay the hour rate, she let me undress and she comes join me in the room. I know it's a little rude to ask that but I still inquired "Are you the only one here? She said there's another girl but she left earlier. Well no choice then. I'm good anyway I'm here to try it out I don't care that much. Well she massed me super well. Great skills. She said I have experience, I've been doing that for 10 years. But really the massage part was super good, full body, from head to toe. With little teasing when getting close to in between legs, etc..

BluePillow
04-05-17, 03:36
Hey brothers,

I've been experimenting around to see when the best time to visit, when wanting to ask for extras, is. I feel like the later it is, the less willing they are to do FS. What are your guys's thoughts?

NewCleve
04-05-17, 05:18
I went to Belmont spa the other day. I got in and mms asked how long do I want to massage, I opted for an hour and paid 60. As I was walking to my room, I saw 2 nice MTs. However I got an early 40's MT. I think her name was Eva. Good massage and she satisfied all my needs. I left happy. Damage was 120. As I was leaving I saw a very cute MT in her 20's. I think she is the prettiest mt I have seen in any AMP. I wish someone could tell me her name.

I will revisit. I hope to experience her massage.The really hot one is a total avoid. Weak massage, requests DIY and asked me a lot about how much I made the entire time.

BonerLander
04-05-17, 10:31
Well my first review. It's funny I didn't read anything about this place, but decided to go anyway. The ad suggests enough to know you'll eventually get more than just legit, and it's close to my work.Nice report, I was wondering about this place. Great to know there is a place in the loop if I'm short on time.

Lokkin4
04-05-17, 11:31
Why are you guys leaving a. 60 tip to old fugly and Ugly? Are you nuts? You can get away with paying half of that. No topless and not hot is 40 or under. 40 is pushing it IMO.

Datsurman
04-05-17, 11:36
Anybody try this out? Recommend?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-bath-massage-by-denise/40304686

Truthfu11
04-05-17, 13:47

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-bath-massage-by-denise/40304686Yes, way cool. She is a great lady, older MILF. Does a great job and is fun to have touch you all over.

ZeroDark13
04-05-17, 14:17

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-bath-massage-by-denise/40304686She only does a HJ and prostate stimulation other than that. Nothing else is on the menu. She gets topless, allows a little roaming. She's a cute GILF. Yes, GILF. Looks like an older sexy soccer mom.

Ron M
04-05-17, 14:23
Yes, way cool. She is a great lady, older MILF. Does a great job and is fun to have touch you all over.

She only does a HJ and prostate stimulation other than that. Nothing else is on the menu. She gets topless, allows a little roaming. She's a cute GILF. Yes, GILF. Looks like an older sexy soccer mom.I may have to see her. I live 5 minutes from her location. Shame she doesn't offer FS. Maybe I'll have a chance since I live by Wrigley.

Walker333
04-05-17, 17:06

I will revisit. I hope to experience her massage.The last time I was ther (a month ago) I noticed that they definitely use the same towels on the tables many times before washing them. It was too late to leave, so avoid any arguments and altercations I stayed, but will not repeat.

P.S. I was also shorted 15-20 min.

Walker333
04-05-17, 17:13
Why are you guys leaving a. 60 tip to old fugly and Ugly? Are you nuts? You can get away with paying half of that. No topless and not hot is 40 or under. 40 is pushing it IMO.In my experience they are happy with 40, unless they are hot, young and / or spoiled.

Topless could be $10 more (but not necessary) .

E2304
04-05-17, 17:40
The last time I was ther (a month ago) I noticed that they definitely use the same towels on the tables many times before washing them. It was too late to leave, so avoid any arguments and altercations I stayed, but will not repeat.

P.S. I was also shorted 15-20 min.I had 30 ish mt. Excellent deep tissue. Good experience. Full hour. This was February I think. I asked about 90 min she said that it would kill me. My room had no towel. She walked in saw me naked prone and ran out for towel. LOL.

BenBeck
04-05-17, 17:43
The last time I was ther (a month ago) I noticed that they definitely use the same towels on the tables many times before washing them. It was too late to leave, so avoid any arguments and altercations I stayed, but will not repeat.

P.S. I was also shorted 15-20 min.Yuck. Considering some of the s**t that happens on those towels, you don't want to be re-using them.

It's hard to imagine how you, or anyone, would know they use the same towel "many times", though, but one re-use is more than enough.

I guess at least it's an environmentally conscious option. .

Stay safe.

BonerLander
04-05-17, 18:41
After seeing the report here I decided to check it out first hand. Call, say I'll be there in ten. Get in, meet Jennifer (at least that's what I thought she said but it could be the Jessica mentioned below.) She was tall, slender / athletic build with a pretty face and probably about 40. Seemed to be the only one there. Went for half hour for 45. She could smell the monger on me for sure, was giving me change while I'm walking around naked. Decent massage and then she got into teasing balls and ass. That went on for a long time. On the flip she was already playing with me when she asked for $60. I asked her to take off top, she did, sort of, I agreed. She didn't take her top off all the way but to get shoulders, which reminded me of getting to second with a new girl. Anyways, she finished me while I played with her tits. We chatted and she was very flirty. Got dressed and left.

Overall, even though older, much better looking than my Macau girl, speaks English well, decent massage, lots of reading and good release. While she wanted 20 above scale, it comes it to the same amount as cab ride to and from Chinatown. I will repeat, only downside is no table shower.

Toe Knee
04-05-17, 18:51
OK, I have a FWB that is interested in getting a HE massage? I'm sure it's been asked before but does anyone have any leads on something like this?

Head First
04-05-17, 18:53
Hey brothers,

I've been experimenting around to see when the best time to visit, when wanting to ask for extras, is. I feel like the later it is, the less willing they are to do FS. What are your guys's thoughts?It's been my experience that time of day matters little (unless it's right at closing time). This is their job and just like us, after working a long day they want to go home.

But I can offer some suggestions.

Usually the best time to go is:

1.) After you've done the ample amount of homework on wherever you want to go and whoever you want to see. This is a perfect place to do that. So rtf.

2.) When you have the correct / exact amount (or more works even better) that she asks for.

3.) The 3 weeks of the month when your girl is not on her period. In all the time I've been doing this, it's a rare girl that will let you fuck her when she's menstrating.

4.) When you've figured out that when asked how you heard about this place you NEVER answer that you read about it on the internet. Huge red flag to them.

5.) It also helps a lot to pay your dues and become a regular with her. First visit f/s is not the norm. Wait a minute. I just had one last weekend. Lol.

Good Luck.

BonerLander
04-05-17, 20:44
She only does a HJ and prostate stimulation other than that. Nothing else is on the menu. She gets topless, allows a little roaming. She's a cute GILF. Yes, GILF. Looks like an older sexy soccer mom.Sounds perfect except for only HJ, for a buck fifty I'd want oral.

JamesTChicago
04-05-17, 20:56
Been busy lately, still haven't taken the full dive over to the other side, but went to Dragon this past Sunday.

It's a little north of the city. 65 door fee. I saw a more attractive mp when walking in (Emily, found out later for those trying) but she was in a session, told me to try older looking MP. She wasn't that bad looking. Massage was legit, walking on back, felt to me like it lasted a good 45.

Now what I will say about this woman was she couldn't speak much english but man. She provided the most ass play I've had without ever paying for a prostate massage. If it's not your thing, I get it. But it was a lot of fun. On flip, took direction well, at one point told me to calm down and relax while she went to work. More was avail, didn't try. Got TS added at end for 10 more. Total damage $. 35 ish. I'll probably go back to try to get Emily sometime soon.

Can any Seniors or even regs that have tried give me some detail on the youwannasee me chicks (I. E. Price / screen / service).

Thanks.Are you talking about dragon on the north side? I think on Irving park or dragon in liberyville?

Thanks!?

Truthfu11
04-05-17, 23:26
OK, I have a FWB that is interested in getting a HE massage? I'm sure it's been asked before but does anyone have any leads on something like this?I have advertised on CL on and off for massage for female. I've received a fair amount of positive response. Although the massage is always billed as all boundaries honored, the woman usually is very open to a HE. The HE can be in the form of hand / finger massage or oral (and sometimes toy or massager) and never intercourse.

Hit me up if it sounds of interest. I have a table and can travel or I can host.

E2304
04-06-17, 06:13
These ladies usually advertise as heaven on Earth. Recently Mary left. Maria came on board. Now Mary is back and Maria changes her name. Yesterday I saw a new ad with different telephone number and no address. Tag line is relaxing Swedish massage and Logan Square. Photos show different shots of three of the women, but not Mary I think.

This seems like a soap opera to me. Every time I think about going they change there business model. I am drama averse.

Scraggy
04-06-17, 10:19
Backpage outcall sensual massage. Easy contact and set up. Arrived fairly punctually, excellent quality professional and erotic massage. Attractive but strange appearance, more makeup than I have ever seen. Slim build, barely A cup. Aggressive upsell – sensual massage for $200/ hr but HE requires 0. 8 tip – ridiculous crazy. Clockwatcher – in and out the door in 1 hr meaning massage was more like 40 m. Fun, but poor value IMHO.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kristine-sensualist-the-best-asian-culture-has-to-offer/56100198

ChasingP182
04-06-17, 11:51

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!Which one has the better body and is there more on the menu?

Chidell
04-06-17, 16:06

I recently went here and had a 4-hand massage for half hour. It was $. 9 for the session. I totally recommend this place! Both MTs were good looking, one had a much better body than the other though. Most of the massage was teasing for about 15 minutes, then they asked me to turn over. They were both really wild! It was awesome! HJ totally nude. After the deed, one of them stayed and kept massaging my legs until my time was up. I will definitely be going back!Tried this place out. Only got 2 hands, but service was good. May repeat if I'm in the area.

WretchedBliss
04-06-17, 18:40
I've never had 4 hands and 90 min (2 hands) sessions and have been wondering:

At 4 hands:

1. Is it standard to have both mt present and somehow participating at HJ?

2. What would be the appropriate, standard tip for a handshake?

At 90 minutes (2 hands):

1. What would be the appropriate, standard tip for a handshake?DM me if you'd like more info. I can provide more details for seniors.

ChicagoCat99
04-06-17, 22:55
Today I called another Latina place I found on backpage.

(About 1 mile east from Vida on Belmont).

I had to go back of the building.

When I knocked the door, one small, but nice looking Latina girl came (Anna).

It's was $50 an hour, but surprisingly even table shower is included.

I should have gotten TS first, but she suggested to take it later since there will be oil.

(I kind of regret now since her shower was good.).

In general, I feel comfortable since only small door was available on the back. Different than Luna's place, no traffic sound.

I got naked and found the towel is small.

It did not cover me well and she asked if she can take it off.

While she massaged me, suddenly she pushed her vagina on my hands. Teasing and touching started.

She said extra is available from $50-$120.

I told her that I have $50 cash, so she gave me hand job.

She mourned to stimulate me and I touched her breasts and pussy.

Nice finish.

I think total massage time was about 45 minutes including TS.

(There is clock in the room.)

Nice young Latina girls.

Would repeat.

P.S. :

Anna gave me her personal cell phone number.

She said they will move in a month.

P.S.:

I notice that these MT girls are pretty happy about me.

I do not choose expensive place, but I give all I have (Usually massage + tip = $100 total).

I take shower at home before going.

Once I am in, I become obedient and follow their suggestion.

(I don't ask more service or negotiate price down.)

Once you get their numbers, you can meet them outside, so hope this helps.

ChicagoCat99
04-07-17, 01:25
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6072043961.html

Has anyone tried this place?

When I called them last time, it was $55 for 1 hour and incall for private residence.

NewCleve
04-07-17, 02:16

I should have gotten TS first, but she suggested to take it later since there will be oil.

In general, I feel comfortable since only small door was available on the back. Different than Luna's place, no traffic sound.

While she massaged me, suddenly she pushed her vagina on my hands. Teasing and touching started.

Nice finish.

Nice young Latina girls.

Would repeat.

P.S. :

P.S.:

I do not choose expensive place, but I give all I have (Usually massage + tip = $100 total).

Once you get their numbers, you can meet them outside, so hope this helps.Link? Want to make sure I'm going to the right place.

ChicagoCat99
04-07-17, 09:43
Link? Want to make sure I'm going to the right place.After you type "Latina" in backpage massage, if the place suggests $50 an hour, that's it.

Personally, I don't understand why people spend more than $65 an hour for massage.

I mean, you can pay tips on top of it.

But, paying $200 upfront does not make sense.

(I saw someone wrote $200 hotel massage and $80 tip in backpage review.)

There are myriad choices under $65 here.

I have tried 12 Massage places since last Christmas.

There are some places I want to repeat, but I cannot.

I want to try new places first before repeat, but the lists never ends even for European and Latina massages.

When you think about it, it makes sense since massage is kind of easy to set up business.

(What do you need? $200 massage table and oil?)

I am sure new business will keep coming up in Craigslist and back pages.

Stay safe!

E2304
04-07-17, 09:50
After you type "Latina" in backpage massage, if the place suggests $50 an hour, that's it.

Personally, I don't understand why people spend more than $65 an hour for massage.

I mean, you can pay tips on top of it.

But, paying $200 upfront does not make sense.

(I saw someone wrote $200 hotel massage and $80 tip in backpage review.)

There are myriad choices under $65 here.

I have tried 12 Massage places since last Christmas.

There are some places I want to repeat, but I cannot.

I want to try new places first before repeat, but the lists never ends even for European and Latina massages.

When you think about it, it makes sense since massage is kind of easy to set up business.

(What do you need? $200 massage table and oil?)

I am sure new business will keep coming up in Craigslist and back pages.-2422 tel per BP Latina search.

NewCleve
04-07-17, 15:16
-2422 tel per BP Latina search.Is that 50 for 45 min?

FrankyCando
04-07-17, 15:57
On Addison. Stopped in last night.

Did a 4 hand ,one girl was ok the other in training I am guessing and she looked more like a boy /maybe the haircut style
and surely not the 2 girls in cl pic

They flip you and then its barter time, and that I don't care for.

Got my rocks off and left.

Most likely wouldn't return.

ChicagoCat99
04-07-17, 16:42
Is that 50 for 45 min?No, the phone numbers are all 773.

ChicagoCat99
04-07-17, 17:12
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6076454961.html

Today, I tried this place one last time.

(I cannot go to any place at all for a while.).

I was looking for kind of legit massage for my hypertension. But, it turn out to be very different.

The place was in very nice luxury apartment.

This latina lady came out for visitor's parking tag for me.

And, inside was even better.

She made it some place like Aveda massage salon in a shopping mall.

Very clean and decent. Bathroom was immaculate as well.

(The best facility among 13 places so far.).

I choose this place since it shows $50 for first customer.

But, she said it's old ad, so I gave her $60.

Fine massage.

But, her teasing was different.

She massaged my ass a lot. And, her hands went down repeatedly and grabbed my penis and balls and massaged it.

My posture became a bit of doggy style since her hands came down while I lying on my stomach.

Important thing is it's done in clean environment.

She allows shower before and after massage. And, even air was clean.

(I know this since my cold symptom went away only while I was there.).

She said HE is $60 and I said I have $40 cash. She said that's fine.

She did not put her finger, but she touched my anus a lot even while she masterbated me.

Cons.

Mediocre massage. Shorter than 1 hr. Old lady.

Pros.

Nice private residence. Clean facility. Ass play all along -_-

Thank you, Rosi and stay safe!

Sam Spade
04-07-17, 18:03
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6076454961.html

Rosita must have moved then. She used to be in Aurora. I only saw her once, and was not impressed. Her old ads featured plenty of boobs, which I am a big fan of. Much to my disappointment and annoyance, I discovered they were off limits.

Ron M
04-07-17, 18:09
Rosita must have moved then. She used to be in Aurora. I only saw her once, and was not impressed. Her old ads featured plenty of boobs, which I am a big fan of. Much to my disappointment and annoyance, I discovered they were off limits.From Brad's review maybe her menu has opened up a bit. She has my interest.

JamesTChicago
04-07-17, 19:29
I'm sure this place is much like Logan, or the place on Lawrence with Stacey and dahlia but has anyone been here? Anything special other than the obviously gorgeous women? Any tidbits you can share? How's the process to get in the door and who were you with? Anything extra provided? You can PM me if you would like. I'm thankful for any help. Stay safe gents.

James.

Here's two links:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/flip-over-fridays-sensual-pampering-in-upscale-loft-studio-check-out-evas-new-video/58619103

http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/

Sam Singer
04-07-17, 23:41
No, the phone numbers are all 773.217 shows $50 for an hour and that should be it. Thanks.

Sam Singer
04-07-17, 23:47

(I cannot go to any place at all for a while.).

Hope that is temporary Brad. Best wishes! Thanks for all the Latina and Euro massage reports.

ChicagoCat99
04-08-17, 01:11
Hope that is temporary Brad. Best wishes! Thanks for all the Latina and Euro massage reports.Thank you, Sam.

Personally, I don't drink or smoke.

Never used escort service. Been in strip bar like 16 years ago.

But, for some reasons, I like massages.

(I think it's because of hypertension inherited from my mother.).

If anyone need good massage for low price, there are three places I recommend.

1. Daiva Massage (630-205-7315).

This Lithuanian lady charge only $40 an hour for home studio.

Three story town house and the basement is business.

The best massage with warm stones with heated bed.

I tipped her $30 last time.

She may have extra since I saw nude painting on the wall.

I may visit her for massage reason later on.

2. Anna.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6076582628.html

This Russian girl (27) has an office in the middle of a big building.

She is actually pretty.

When I was there last time, she locked both the front door and room door.

I expect something, but nothing happened.

But, her massage was very pleasant.

Not very hard, but just good.

And, I can see that she actually keep time (90 minutes).

(In general, Europeans keep times while Latinas do not.)

It sound weird, but I don't want HE much any more.

I feel my brain is bursting for hypertension.

(I am thin, but still have it.).

I may repeat these two.

P.S.:

One more is this.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6078154763.html

These Russian ladies have office in the medical complex.

I was surprised that this woman chiropractor has HE.

They hired a lot of part timer and this lady was full time chiropractor knowing nothing about massage parlor.

She thought $65 include HE though I tipped her later.

Next time, I may have to say no depending on mood.

(Tip would be similar anyway.)

Conclusion:

If you would go for anything sensual, choose Latina.

I visited three places and all three did it.

If you are inclined for real massage, go for European.

One out of 3-4 people will do it.

But, massages are generally good and long as massage chairs are from Russia.

Ron M
04-08-17, 01:53
Brad I agree it's great to get a legit no play massage. But 99 percent of the time I like to play after a massage.

BonerLander
04-08-17, 08:49
Rosita must have moved then. She used to be in Aurora. I only saw her once, and was not impressed. Her old ads featured plenty of boobs, which I am a big fan of. Much to my disappointment and annoyance, I discovered they were off limits.She was on the Northside a year or two ago but you're right. Big old lady boobs, no touching, mechanical release.

Elmwoood
04-08-17, 11:03
Anyone tried the Happy Latinas on Addison by Harlem? 7548 w Addison I am going to try later in the week and will report but any info prior would be nice.

JamesTChicago
04-08-17, 11:30
Anyone tried the Happy Latinas on Addison by Harlem? 7548 w Addison I am going to try later in the week and will report but any info prior would be nice.Do you have a link? Can't find it after several searches. You can pm me if you'd like. Maybe I'll toftt. Thanks.

James.

NewCleve
04-08-17, 13:21
Do you have a link? Can't find it after several searches. You can pm me if you'd like. Maybe I'll toftt. Thanks.

James.Offers FS if you get the right girl.

Pilatus65
04-08-17, 13:45
She was on the Northside a year or two ago but you're right. Big old lady boobs, no touching, mechanical release.And. Language / communication issues as well, feigned or otherwise. All hype and puffing in ad, not bait-and-switch. Just bait.

ArielDude28
04-08-17, 16:25

Nice finish.

Nice young Latina girls.

Would repeat.

P.S. :

P.S.:

Once you get their numbers, you can meet them outside, so hope this helps.For the first time I visited two places on the same day. One before lunch and another after lunch. Vide is cool and I liked the MT's. I got Kimberly and I will die for those melons. She was friendly and had a sweet smile. She also did a good job with he. Spot on review from Brad and that helped. I was here before lunch and I stopped by subway to have a sandwich and drove to belmont spa after that. I got Wendy here and she did an awesome massage and awesome HJ. But the part I did not like is, she did not allow any touching. She says she is shy and said, she is not shy with hands but later at sometime she may even loose her shyness with body. Unlike many AMP, she spoke decent english.

Between these two, I prefer Vide because of the variety. This is my second massage with a latina. Getting massage from someone who can also speak good english is super exciting.

Sam Singer
04-08-17, 18:41
But, for some reasons, I like massages.

(I think it's because of hypertension inherited from my mother.).

It sound weird, but I don't want HE much any more.

I feel my brain is bursting for hypertension.

(I am thin, but still have it.).
Brad, I do not want to dissuade you from getting massages and even more so not dissuade you from reporting on them but when you mentioned hypertension before I first thought it is an euphemism for something or you are being satirical. But now i see you do mean the real thing. It is a serious health condition alright but effectively treatable for most people. There are quite a few medicines that will bring it down (e. g. Lisnopril). Just go to a general practitioner immediately and get a prescription. These medicines do not cost much and they are a sure fire way to treat hypertension. It is a very common disease, 1 in 3 American adults have it. Also, get a home blood pressure measuring kit which costs around $50-$75 just about the cost of a massage before tips ;)

https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/faqs.htm

All the best.

E2304
04-09-17, 06:41
Brad, I do not want to dissuade you from getting massages and even more so not dissuade you from reporting on them but when you mentioned hypertension before I first thought it is an euphemism for something or you are being satirical. But now i see you do mean the real thing. It is a serious health condition alright but effectively treatable for most people. There are quite a few medicines that will bring it down (e. g. Lisnopril). Just go to a general practitioner immediately and get a prescription. These medicines do not cost much and they are a sure fire way to treat hypertension. It is a very common disease, 1 in 3 American adults have it. Also, get a home blood pressure measuring kit which costs around $50-$75 just about the cost of a massage before tips ;)

All the best.For most people elevated blood pressure is SYMPTOM-LESS, which is why it is a silent killer. The only exception is when blood pressure gets so high that it starts causing End Organ Damage. This is called MALIGNANT HYPERTENSION and is very dangerous. Symptoms of malignant hypertension can mimic other disease processes and can present with blurred or altered vision, headache, dizziness, confusion, delirium. Untreated it can lead to hemorrhagic stroke (bleeding in the brain), accelerated kidney failure, heart attack and other nice things. It generally doesn't occur before blood pressure is over 200/100 mmHg.

Hypertension is often at harmful levels (over the long run) with the patient feeling "fine". It is like diabetes in that the closer to perfect levels the better for you. Under most conditions it is well managed with medications that are affordable and without severe side-effects. The days of rampant impotence from BP meds are long past. There are rare occasions where BP is difficult to control but for most of us we can live equally happy but longer and healthier lives with good control.

With the Affordable Care Act most people, and certainly all Mongers can afford to see a doctor and get appropriate medication. If you are not well controlled under a doctors care you are slowly killing yourself. Hypertension severe enough to cause symptoms CANNOT be controlled without medication. Most hospitals have a referral number to caregivers who are accepting patients in their systems.

You should also question your diagnosis of "hypertension" as the symptoms you describe can be related to other issues, anything from heart disease to anxiety / depression. (This is if you are diagnosing yourself.) If you truly have difficult to control blood pressure despite 3-4 medications you need to see a specialist.

Peace,

E.

Mannheim
04-09-17, 14:11
7500 block Addison

An apartment. Only got a HJ. Was denied on everything else. Will never return. Latina was a 5/10,40-45-ish.

RubMonger
04-09-17, 16:33
I love to stop by this place whenever I make a business trip. MMS is super sweet. Quite a few nice providers here. Hard to choose which ones to be my masseuse. I got a new bee Soo today. She looked young, little plumpy. She had those doe eyes. She has great massage skills. Went from soft to firm massage. Mixed up from tapping to kneading. I felt like a doughboy being rolled up LOL. On the flip she saw I was standing at attention. Asked her to take care of it. She nodded her head in agreement.

She got naked for me and the most I got to do with her body was touch and rub her ass and it was really sensual. I had to ask her to give me a nice CBJ and she admitted that gave a really good one. Built up a good rhythm before the finish. She is worth a visit. Will be back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yun-spa-new-girls-grand-re-opening11-25/49347787

ChicagoCat99
04-09-17, 17:51

All the best.I really appreciate this, Sam.

Both my mother and I are thin and don't drink or smoke.

Once any drink comes in, I feel my skull is bursting.

All the blood come up to brain.

Let me go for legit massage for a while.

ChicagoCat99
04-09-17, 17:57
For most people elevated blood pressure is SYMPTOM-LESS, which is why it is a silent killer. The only exception is when blood pressure gets so high that it starts causing End Organ Damage. This is called MALIGNANT HYPERTENSION and is very dangerous. Symptoms of malignant hypertension can mimic other disease processes and can present with blurred or altered vision, headache, dizziness, confusion, delirium. Untreated it can lead to hemorrhagic stroke (bleeding in the brain), accelerated kidney failure, heart attack and other nice things. It generally doesn't occur before blood pressure is over 200/100 mmHg.

Hypertension is often at harmful levels (over the long run) with the patient feeling "fine". It is like diabetes in that the closer to perfect levels the better for you. Under most conditions it is well managed with medications that are affordable and without severe side-effects. The days of rampant impotence from BP meds are long past. There are rare occasions where BP is difficult to control but for most of us we can live equally happy but longer and healthier lives with good control.

With the Affordable Care Act most people, and certainly all Mongers can afford to see a doctor and get appropriate medication. If you are not well controlled under a doctors care you are slowly killing yourself. Hypertension severe enough to cause symptoms CANNOT be controlled without medication. Most hospitals have a referral number to caregivers who are accepting patients in their systems.

You should also question your diagnosis of "hypertension" as the symptoms you describe can be related to other issues, anything from heart disease to anxiety / depression. (This is if you are diagnosing yourself.) If you truly have difficult to control blood pressure despite 3-4 medications you need to see a specialist.

Peace,

E.

Thank you, E.

Did you know that actually a lot of people die during sex?

It's called Boksangsa in Korean. Also, called sweet death or saddle death in English.

Officially, it's 1% of total death, but people believe it's more since people usually hide it.

If someone suddenly die for cardiac arrest or brain seizure one day, that could be it.

Let me stay away from HE for a while.

E2304
04-09-17, 19:23
Thank you, E.

It's called Boksangsa in Korean. Also, called sweet death or saddle death in English.

Officially, it's 1% of total death, but people believe it's more since people usually hide it.

If someone suddenly die for cardiac arrest or brain seizure one day, that could be it.

Let me stay away from HE for a while.Please tell me the outside of HE your BP is OK.

Castlerae
04-09-17, 20:31
I love to stop by this place whenever I make a business trip. MMS is super sweet. Quite a few nice providers here. Hard to choose which ones to be my masseuse. I got a new bee Soo today. She looked young, little plumpy. She had those doe eyes. She has great massage skills. Went from soft to firm massage. Mixed up from tapping to kneading. I felt like a doughboy being rolled up LOL. On the flip she saw I was standing at attention. Asked her to take care of it. She nodded her head in agreement.

She got naked for me and the most I got to do with her body was touch and rub her ass and it was really sensual. I had to ask her to give me a nice CBJ and she admitted that gave a really good one. Built up a good rhythm before the finish. She is worth a visit. Will be back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yun-spa-new-girls-grand-re-opening11-25/49347787I'm guessing admin has their suspicions about you. Loved that nice, added tab, BTW, admin!

Crikiter
04-09-17, 22:19
Thank you, E.

Let me stay away from HE for a while.Thanks guys for the posts. This forum continues to provide a wealth of information on many levels. I personally appreciate it and will try to help if I can. Brad hope all is well.

Bsuh69
04-09-17, 22:31
Long time lurker, figured I'd jump in finally. Saw Vicki at Belmont, youngish Japanese girl, mediocre but not terrible massage, CBJ finish, she put in some really good work so I gave her 100 instead of agreed upon 80, would definitely repeat.

Ron M
04-09-17, 22:32
Thank you, E.

Let me stay away from HE for a while.Sounds like a good way to go. Better than dying at a hospital with tubes all over you. If playing with a provider kills me, then so be it.

Bsuh69
04-09-17, 22:34
Went to elegant on Grand, forget the name of the girl I saw, but she was definitely not attractive, half assed massage and 80 for a Saran wrap treatment (the Saran wrap was much better than expected, it was a first for me)! I would much rather see Tina there for looks at least.

Datsurman
04-10-17, 09:30
3.) it's a rare girl that will let you fuck her when she's menstrating.
I just threw up a little bit. Got to get that image out of my head.

Otherwise, really good recommendations.

ChicagoCat99
04-10-17, 09:43
Thanks guys for the posts. This forum continues to provide a wealth of information on many levels. I personally appreciate it and will try to help if I can. Brad hope all is well.Thank you.

I am not looking for HE any more, so I can try even more places from now.

If I do, I will provide link and tell what happened.

Thank you, guys!

Datsurman
04-10-17, 09:51
Never heard of an LMP giving table showers. Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are talking about an Asian style, full body table shower done by the LMT?

Nice finish.

Nice young Latina girls.

Would repeat.

P.S. :

P.S.:

ChicagoCat99
04-10-17, 09:53
Sounds like a good way to go. Better than dying at a hospital with tubes all over you. If playing with a provider kills me, then so be it.Not necessarily, Ron.

I guess I have near death experience.

It's like fire work in your brain in painful way.

I am 43 and it started when I 40.

P.S. :

Hey, guys,

Please read my review and see if you can try Anna (Russian girl in Palatine).

She is the most prettiest MT so far.

It's $55 for first time customer, anyway.

She is independent girl owning her office and study nursing.

I felt like she is looking for a husband.

(I paid her $55 for 1 hr. Then, I paid $40 for 30 min extra. Her eyes changed.)

She actually let my pain went away.

Walker333
04-10-17, 10:33
A few days ago I went to Macau and had Vivian.

Although her general massage skills are good, the "customer service" or respect, or a client appreciation for the money paid (I don't know how to name it) was one of the worst I've ever seen.

A number of times she spoke on the phone while massaging me with one hand.

A number of times she spoke to the other MT through the door for a few minutes each time (At one point the other MT just opened the door and Vivian had a conversation with her (not just a few words) while still rubbing me.

At one point shejust left the room saying that she is thirsty and came back after 5 min, approximately.

Closer to the end, she just said that I have 12 minutes left. (I'm still wondering why did she give me that notice).

At the end she pointed that all mts at Macau are licensed, unlike all other girls on Archer.

BTW, I've been at Macau before, and was not caught completely of guard by all this commotion, however, at this time it was more annoying and awkward than ever before.

I do understand that they have some other customers, although it was during the day on the week day and they were not very busy, in fact I saw mts, but I've not seen any client.

In any case, regardless of the level of their business, I think, they should focus on the client that is present, or at least pretend.

Elmwoood
04-10-17, 11:27
Do you have a link? Can't find it after several searches. You can pm me if you'd like. Maybe I'll toftt. Thanks.

James.Saw them on rubmaps I don't have a membership so I couldn't see the review.

WhistleDick60
04-10-17, 12:24

Although her general massage skills are good, the "customer service" or respect, or a client appreciation for the money paid (I don't know how to name it) was one of the worst I've ever seen.

A number of times she spoke on the phone while massaging me with one hand.

A number of times she spoke to the other MT through the door for a few minutes each time (At one point the other MT just opened the door and Vivian had a conversation with her (not just a few words) while still rubbing me.

At one point shejust left the room saying that she is thirsty and came back after 5 min, approximately.

Closer to the end, she just said that I have 12 minutes left. (I'm still wondering why did she give me that notice).

At the end she pointed that all mts at Macau are licensed, unlike all other girls on Archer.

BTW, I've been at Macau before, and was not caught completely of guard by all this commotion, however, at this time it was more annoying and awkward than ever before.

I do understand that they have some other customers, although it was during the day on the week day and they were not very busy, in fact I saw mts, but I've not seen any client.

In any case, regardless of the level of their business, I think, they should focus on the client that is present, or at least pretend.I quit going to Vivian for those very things you've mentioned. When I met her at another spa further north on Wentworth years ago, she gave me the best massage I've ever had in my life. So when I ran into her again at Macau I was so happy. But that quickly changed after I realized she couldn't keep her attention on the massage. It was like she left every 6 minutes. On the last visit, she stopped working on me halfway through and left to start on another guy. I haven't been back since.

She still sends little text messages over the holidays just to wish you well. Pretty nice. But what's nicer is when they focus on you while you're right there in the room, on the table.

Head First
04-10-17, 13:25
Sounds like a good way to go. Better than dying at a hospital with tubes all over you. If playing with a provider kills me, then so be it.Couldn't agree more about being way better than taking my last breath in a hospital connected to tubes.

We should create a system using code words in our obit so that fellow hobbyists would know we died doing what we love.

Head First was found unresponsive yesterday TO(last)OFTT at a new AMP on Main St. while enjoying a BBBJCIMWS.

He was promptly greeted at the Pearly Gates by a gorgeous MMS and was last seen being led into a room where 2 beautiful young Asians were waiting to give him a 4 hand soapy.
LOL.

ChgoJJ
04-10-17, 13:26
Rosita must have moved then. She used to be in Aurora. I only saw her once, and was not impressed. Her old ads featured plenty of boobs, which I am a big fan of. Much to my disappointment and annoyance, I discovered they were off limits.I saw Rosita recently at her Aurora loction and she was packing things up in preparation for the move to Oak Brook.

Viriato
04-10-17, 13:46
From Brad's review maybe her menu has opened up a bit. She has my interest.She's apparently a bit of a YMMV type woman. I've seen her a few times and she does expand her menu a bit for regular customers. Worth it if you're into that kind of thing.

Big old lady boobsYou say that like its a bad thing. I like me some nice middle aged cougar boobs. They're big, they're firm, what's not to love? I just wish she was a bit. Freer with them.

Did a 4 hand ,one girl was ok the other in training I am guessing and she looked more like a boy /maybe the haircut style
and surely not the 2 girls in cl pic So she had really short hair then? That's kind of a turn on for me actually. I like girls with short hair, and its surprising how few providers sport that look. I can think of a couple of escorts, but I'm always willing to try someone new for variety. Have to check her out.

BenBeck
04-10-17, 19:26
Couldn't agree more about being way better than taking my last breath in a hospital connected to tubes.

We should create a system using code words in our obit so that fellow hobbyists would know we died doing what we love.

Head First was found unresponsive yesterday TO(last)OFTT at a new AMP on Main St. while enjoying a BBBJCIMWS.

He was promptly greeted at the Pearly Gates by a gorgeous MMS and was last seen being led into a room where 2 beautiful young Asians were waiting to give him a 4 hand soapy.
LOL.It hardly matters, but the statistics are nowhere near 1% of people dying in this way, sadly.

More like 0. 5% of all sudden deaths, and sudden deaths are less than 2% of all deaths. So we all have about a 0. 0001 chance.

There is a way to tip the scales to increase your chances. Keep bangin' early and often!

BB.

ChicagoCat99
04-11-17, 03:18
It hardly matters, but the statistics are nowhere near 1% of people dying in this way, sadly.

More like 0. 5% of all sudden deaths, and sudden deaths are less than 2% of all deaths. So we all have about a 0. 0001 chance.

There is a way to tip the scales to increase your chances. Keep bangin' early and often!

BB.When I watched the newest DVD, "Edge of Seventeen", the girl's Dad died suddenly while driving next to her.

Do you think they can be dead while having sex?

It's not extremely rare.

We have to be careful.

ChicagoCat99
04-11-17, 03:25
Never heard of an LMP giving table showers. Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are talking about an Asian style, full body table shower done by the LMT?Yes, we are on the same page.

I have never heard or seen myself, but it was not bad at all.

P.S. :

Just do it before massage.

They did not have to include it for that price, though.

ChicagoCat99
04-11-17, 03:36
I saw Rosita recently at her Aurora loction and she was packing things up in preparation for the move to Oak Brook.Personally, I feel scared for the life style like Rosita.

When I met her outside, I notice that some people watched us.

That's why I asked her to stay in and brought her guest parking tag on my own after massage.

I think she keeps moving because of neighbors.

The scary part is...

Apparently, she does not have a house, but getting old.

APT rents are expensive and usually go up.

But, less likely she will have more customers.

In some senses, this type of job is like a casino.

When you make some money, you have to leave.

If you sit too long, you must lose.

SpaSearch
04-11-17, 12:42
Anyone tried the Happy Latinas on Addison by Harlem? 7548 w Addison I am going to try later in the week and will report but any info prior would be nice.Yes. Gave them a try. Provider had a fine set of 36 DDs which came out during the nice HJ. . 60 at the door and. 50 tip = 1. 1 total damage. They have 2 rooms, but the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, so if there is a monger in the other room, you will hear what's going on and vice versa.

Bob521
04-11-17, 16:39
You know Brad, I was about to invite you to Mei's legit SPA in Buff Grove for a legit massage. Although Mei provides an awesome Chinese style legit massage (if I may say so myself) we are reluctant to have too many deaths in our place. It's unsettling to the other customers and hurts our Yelp reviews. (LOL). I also have slightly high blood pressure and take Crestor (I think). So, I assume you've talked to a cardiologist and have been advised against certain activities? In any case we wish you good health. If you do come, definitely tell her (and me) so she will go easy on you. Seriously, make sure you tell her of your health issues.

Actually, as a side note, a couple weeks ago a woman came to us. She had had a double mastectomy two weeks before that and she was in tremendous pain. Could not lie on her stomach. Her regular place refused to help her as they were afraid. Mei and I were also nervous, but we were compelled to help her since she was desperate and in misery. Everything worked out and we felt like we had done a mitzvah that day.

Good health and best wishes to all of you!

When I watched the newest DVD, "Edge of Seventeen", the girl's Dad died suddenly while driving next to her.

Do you think they can be dead while having sex?

It's not extremely rare.

We have to be careful.

E2304
04-11-17, 17:10
You know Brad, I was about to invite you to Mei's legit SPA in Buff Grove for a legit massage. Although Mei provides an awesome Chinese style legit massage (if I may say so myself) we are reluctant to have too many deaths in our place. It's unsettling to the other customers and hurts our Yelp reviews. (LOL). I also have slightly high blood pressure and take Crestor (I think). So, I assume you've talked to a cardiologist and have been advised against certain activities? In any case we wish you good health. If you do come, definitely tell her (and me) so she will go easy on you. Seriously, make sure you tell her of your health issues.

Actually, as a side note, a couple weeks ago a woman came to us. She had had a double mastectomy two weeks before that and she was in tremendous pain. Could not lie on her stomach. Her regular place refused to help her as they were afraid. Mei and I were also nervous, but we were compelled to help her since she was desperate and in misery. Everything worked out and we felt like we had done a mitzvah that day.

Good health and best wishes to all of you!Actually you don't need a cardiologist for blood pressure management. Start with primary care. Internal medicine or family practice. If difficult to control then they can refer you to an appropriate specialist. Be reassured that the vast majority of patients are easily controlled with medicine.

Be aware that there is a rare condition called pheochromocytoma which is a small adrenaline producing adrenal tumor that can cause sporadic dangerous elevations in blood pressure. Ct / Mri and / or blood / urine testing are used when needed. Again you need to seek an appropriate competent medical professional. It is NOT appropriate to say that you get dangerous elevations in blood pressure during sexual activity which you are managing with celibacy. Your silence on the matter may be in fact a reasonable desire for privacy. If so I apologize for the intrusion.

Best wishes.

Elmwoood
04-11-17, 17:24
Yes. Gave them a try. Provider had a fine set of 36 DDs which came out during the nice HJ. . 60 at the door and. 50 tip = 1. 1 total damage. They have 2 rooms, but the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, so if there is a monger in the other room, you will hear what's going on and vice versa.I drove by yesterday and it looked closed with paper over the door and windows so I kept driving. I will have to go back. Thanks.

DMichaels69
04-11-17, 18:57
Yes. If Brad has an issue he should consult a qualified doctor.

Actually you don't need a cardiologist for blood pressure management. Start with primary care. Internal medicine or family practice. If difficult to control then they can refer you to an appropriate specialist. Be reassured that the vast majority of patients are easily controlled with medicine.

Be aware that there is a rare condition called pheochromocytoma which is a small adrenaline producing adrenal tumor that can cause sporadic dangerous elevations in blood pressure. Ct / Mri and / or blood / urine testing are used when needed. Again you need to seek an appropriate competent medical professional. It is NOT appropriate to say that you get dangerous elevations in blood pressure during sexual activity which you are managing with celibacy. Your silence on the matter may be in fact a reasonable desire for privacy. If so I apologize for the intrusion.

Best wishes.

Gopher88
04-12-17, 00:06
All of us hobbyists have been shorted one time are another. But this was over board I stopped by Golden Spa La grange around 7: PM. Greeted at the door by Mamasan Three girls just sitting around. All nice one young. Paid door fee, went to room. Off to the table shower 5 minutes in there. Back to room, It wasn't 10 minutes knock on the door. She left for a few minutes, Came back in She said turn over WTF Massage barely got started. Mamasan came in the room, We got busy you come back another day. Told her it only been 15 minutes, Ok give me my money back she said no, Then the no English BS started. A lot of you know who the boss is. The girl I was with was very apologetic and so was the girl at the front desk. I ask for my money back again, She said Boss said no. BEWARE YMMV.

ChicagoCat99
04-12-17, 04:13

Good health and best wishes to all of you!Thank you very much for your info!

ChicagoCat99
04-12-17, 04:21
Actually you don't need a cardiologist for blood pressure management. Start with primary care. Internal medicine or family practice. If difficult to control then they can refer you to an appropriate specialist. Be reassured that the vast majority of patients are easily controlled with medicine.

Best wishes.Thank you very much for your help!!

Head First
04-12-17, 11:20
Yes. If Brad has an issue he should consult a qualified doctor.If Brad or anyone is diagnosed with a b-p issue they could ask for revatio or any of the e. D. Meds. I stopped taking Lisinoprol because of side effects and started taking 0. 5 generic C daily and at my last check up #'s were 110/70.

Win / win for me.

Not Dead Yet
04-12-17, 12:08
Thank you very much for your info!Check your inbox.

E2304
04-12-17, 12:46
Thank you very much for your help!!Pm any personal questions. I am a doctor bit not primary care.

E2304
04-12-17, 14:22
Does anybody know what is up with or how to reach Jeannie the bottle blond. I called today and was told she was out till Friday. She used to be off only Mondays. Sweet girl. Nice dry massage. Pm if able.

Thanks,

E.

Randolph
04-12-17, 17:20
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-massage-in-northbrook-in-call/19264186

Name is eve or ava.

Works with lana on shermer. Lame massage. No touching allowed. Kept moving away.

No extras.

Boy did she get mad when I left no tip.

Walker333
04-12-17, 17:33
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-massage-in-northbrook-in-call/19264186

Lame massage. No touching allowed. Kept moving away.

No extras.

Boy did she get mad when I left no tip.Good move, Man! Tips should be given for services that are better than what is included in the door fee or just to show some appreciation for the efforts.

DMichaels69
04-12-17, 17:48
She had an ad for outcall too. Glad I never took the plunge.

Name is eve or ava.

Works with lana on shermer. Lame massage. No touching allowed. Kept moving away.

No extras.

Boy did she get mad when I left no tip.

Head First
04-12-17, 17:57
OK, I have a FWB that is interested in getting a HE massage? I'm sure it's been asked before but does anyone have any leads on something like this?Katie at Bamboo I'm pretty sure used to do it. She always had a steady flow of females and I quizzed her about it but she denied it. Then during one of our sessions she brought in a pocket rocket. No. Not for me. For her. I thought it was weird that she should just happen to have one around. That was on my second visit with her. After many more times with her and others there, I noticed an unusual amount of females coming and going. And only being with her. Putting 2 and 2 together, IMHO, it adds up to happy endings. Except for legit shops, why else would a female come to a known happy ending shop.

I'm not judging, in fact I think it's hot. I asked her more than once if I could help or watch but she always said no.

So there are some around but really really utr.

If I come across another place I'll let you know. In the meantime if your fwb is willing to settle for some amateur rub downs by well meaning males, I think we could find a volunteer or 2 right here. Let us know.

Chitown Clown
04-12-17, 18:39
I haven't been hobbying for awhile, but a confluence of events gave me a good opportunity abut a week ago. I decided to give one of the AAMPs a shot. (I've been to an Asian apartment before, but it had been a few years.) This was a place off Archer near Hamburger Haven.

Long story short, it was pretty lousy. The ad promised a choice of girls, and there was only one. (It wasn't that the others were busy. The place seemed deserted.) She was older than advertised. Tight waist, but clearly she had kids.

The ad promised a nuru style massage. It was nothing like that. Mostly it was pretty perfunctory waiting to get to the main event.

The ad also promised kissing. Not allowed, and she really didn't want to be touched at all.

The mutual shower was in a tiny, filthy bathtub shower.

Is this pretty standard at these places, or did I just get a bad place (or an okay place on a bad day)?

UFuckIdig
04-12-17, 18:53
I had a really good time here with my provider. Mikke is a new bee in Yun spa. Nice attitude, experienced and a great ass of course. I paid for the house fees and then went to the back with her. Mikke provided me with a great TS. It was playful and really really thorough. Cleaned all of my favorite parts. In massage. It was kind of short, and I'm probably giving her a generous review on the massage, but she did make me feel quite relaxed. She didn't get into the deep tissue like they do at some of the AMPs around here. Mikkie l flipped me over and then we talked about the full service package. She took off the rest of her clothes and then we got to it. First thing she did was roll on a cover. Then she got on her knees and gave me a hell of a hummer. Sucked my cock like her life depended on it. I had to release my cock from her lips. I thought I was going to bust. Lucky for me I didn't. I got Mikke on hands and knees and took the plunge. Her pussy was nice and wet. I slid in and out with ease. I got her to cum a couple times during our fucking session. Mikkie finally got me to cum when I was slamming her from under in CG. I tried to edge myself off, but I passed the point of no return. It was good because I was getting really tired anyways. Mikkie cleaned it all up and then we were out of there. I will be revisiting this place for sure. Prices really aren't that bad.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yun-spa-grand-re-opening11-25-hot-baby-dolls-sweet-asian/25109702

ChicagoCat99
04-12-17, 23:16
Today, I tried Grace since my extra tax refund is on the way.

It turned out pretty good, actually.

It was old condominium. Nothing fancy, but quiet and comfortable.

She used one bed room for massage. Different than Rosita's apt, no one was around (more privacy structure).

Strange thing was when I got naked, I found a very small towel barely covering my butt only.

I thought this was sign of HE in the beginning.

According to my experience, usually small towel or no towel leads erotic result.

Anyway, I was cold and she turned on furnace, extra heater and heating bed for me.

Massage was not very hard, but pretty good.

I saw her certificate and she has protocol.

She used some tools for head and foot massages.

I had headache and sore throats, but I found these are gone when I came out.

Truly therapeutic.

$50 + $20 tips = $70.

Very similar to Anna in Palatine, but $15 cheaper.

I guess I may visit her sometimes.

P.S. :

I had to go to bathroom twice since I was cold.

Whenever I stand, I had to put the small towel on my private part (butt naked).

She moved her face or eyes away from me.

Nothing extra happened.

But, my intuition is she may hesitate.

This towel cannot be mistake.

Maybe next time, I will visit her at night and not cover me as the towel was even hidden under pillow.

(I had to look everywhere for a minute.)

Otherwise, it was good therapeutic massage.

Thank you, Grace and Thank you, guys!

Wood Street
04-12-17, 23:28
I haven't been hobbying for awhile, but a confluence of events gave me a good opportunity abut a week ago. I decided to give one of the AAMPs a shot. (I've been to an Asian apartment before, but it had been a few years.) This was a place off Archer near Hamburger Haven.

Long story short, it was pretty lousy. The ad promised a choice of girls, and there was only one. (It wasn't that the others were busy. The place seemed deserted.) She was older than advertised. Tight waist, but clearly she had kids.

The ad promised a nuru style massage. It was nothing like that. Mostly it was pretty perfunctory waiting to get to the main event.

The ad also promised kissing. Not allowed, and she really didn't want to be touched at all.

The mutual shower was in a tiny, filthy bathtub shower.

Is this pretty standard at these places, or did I just get a bad place (or an okay place on a bad day)?In an AAMP in the $130-$160 range you will not get nuru or any massage for that matter. You might get a quick rub on the back or they might rub their breasts on your back for about a minute before telling you to flip. In this price range you can expect no GFE so that's no DFK or BBBJ. You might not even get LFK. The touching part is not normal and it might just be that specific girl. When you do have a choice of more than one girl I always try to pick the sluttiest looking one because I assume that she will give a better performance. If you are trying to take her to pound town she might not want to go with you or will limit the ride by holding a hand out and claiming it hurts. In the $130 price range you will have limits and its a basic quickie. If you nee extra attention you should look into the $300 range places and even those might be hit or miss but that is what the forum is for.

ChezBone
04-13-17, 07:31
All of us hobbyists have been shorted one time are another. But this was over board I stopped by Golden Spa La grange around 7: PM. Greeted at the door by Mamasan Three girls just sitting around. All nice one young. Paid door fee, went to room. Off to the table shower 5 minutes in there. Back to room, It wasn't 10 minutes knock on the door. She left for a few minutes, Came back in She said turn over WTF Massage barely got started. Mamasan came in the room, We got busy you come back another day. Told her it only been 15 minutes, Ok give me my money back she said no, Then the no English BS started. A lot of you know who the boss is. The girl I was with was very apologetic and so was the girl at the front desk. I ask for my money back again, She said Boss said no. BEWARE YMMV.I had a similar experience like that six months ago and have not been back since.

Silvio
04-13-17, 08:11
Can you PM me info for the Russian girl Anna in Palatine. Thanks.

Today, I tried Grace since my extra tax refund is on the way.

It turned out pretty good, actually.

It was old condominium. Nothing fancy, but quiet and comfortable.

She used one bed room for massage. Different than Rosita's apt, no one was around (more privacy structure).

Strange thing was when I got naked, I found a very small towel barely covering my butt only.

I thought this was sign of HE in the beginning.

According to my experience, usually small towel or no towel leads erotic result.

Anyway, I was cold and she turned on furnace, extra heater and heating bed for me.

Massage was not very hard, but pretty good.

I saw her certificate and she has protocol.

She used some tools for head and foot massages.

I had headache and sore throats, but I found these are gone when I came out.

Truly therapeutic.

$50 + $20 tips = $70.

Very similar to Anna in Palatine, but $15 cheaper.

I guess I may visit her sometimes.

P.S. :

I had to go to bathroom twice since I was cold.

Whenever I stand, I had to put the small towel on my private part (butt naked).

She moved her face or eyes away from me.

Nothing extra happened.

But, my intuition is she may hesitate.

This towel cannot be mistake.

Maybe next time, I will visit her at night and not cover me as the towel was even hidden under pillow.

(I had to look everywhere for a minute.)

Otherwise, it was good therapeutic massage.

Thank you, Grace and Thank you, guys!

Datsurman
04-13-17, 09:22
Name is eve or ava.

Boy did she get mad when I left no tip.Good job!

Let her reconsider her HE policy after she misses a few meals and mamason threatens to kick her out on the street.

ChicagoCat99
04-13-17, 12:01
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6083690068.html

Has anyone tried this place at all?

She said it's private residence.

Her voice sounds desperate.

Not Dead Yet
04-13-17, 14:11
Thank you very much for your info!Hi Brad. This is part of my PM to you, but you apparently haven't checked your inbox for a few days; Posting it here because I wanted to be sure you got this. In there I have some additional personal and specific information you may find of interest.

Couple of thoughts about your posts. Until about six years ago, my BP was always in the low normal range, but then it started creeping up. My doctor told me that at some point, I would need to start taking some med's for the problem, but I resisted that for a couple of years.

Didn't want to become dependent on anything, and I had the example of my father, who wouldn't even take an aspirin, until his head was More Than half split open, so to speak. Doc said that in earlier years, there were no med's I could take for this and still fly, but now there were lots of options, so I decided to do it, and I'm glad that I did. I'm on one Losartan pill a day, and the one "side effect" is that it helps a little with erections.

It's really no big deal to do this, but as others have said, if you don't do something about it, and soon, things really could end soon, and not well. Reading some of your posts, you seem like a nice guy who respects women and has the means to be able to enjoy this activity fairly often, so I feel like I kind of know you, and would like to be able to continue to read your stuff!

I particularly enjoy reading Bob521's thoughts on the subject of legit massages, and having respect for the MP's. Usually my first priority. If I only get a very good, or better, massage, I'm happy and I tip 20 to 40, which is higher than the norm. Those who only do beneficial legit massages usually don't negotiate for or complain about tip amounts. They're happy to get much of anything. Typically, from reading RM reviews, where guys try hard for extras, and don't get them, they walk out pissed and only give 5 or 10, if anything, and often berate or insult the MP. I only have a problem with women who don't know how to give a good massage, won't do extra, and still expect big tips.

Specific recommendations in the PM. If you decide to see any of those excellent ladies, I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Best wishes, and please, do something about your BP!

Member #5942
04-13-17, 16:18

Her voice sounds desperate.Yes. Check the European section of this forum. I don't recommend. Standard finish with some additional options. Works out of house. Smoker.

TronCat
04-13-17, 21:07
Hello everyone!

Been lurking here for a bit but decided to join in.

Anyone know a place with options that actually provides a good hard back rub?

Not really looking for extras, but knowing that it's an option would be good for repeats.

Walker333
04-13-17, 23:28
Hello everyone!

Not really looking for extras, but knowing that it's an option would be good for repeats.Find and report, that is the way to start.

ChicagoCat99
04-13-17, 23:49
Didn't want to become dependent on anything, and I had the example of my father, who wouldn't even take an aspirin, until his head was More Than half split open, so to speak. Doc said that in earlier years, there were no med's I could take for this and still fly, but now there were lots of options, so I decided to do it, and I'm glad that I did. I'm on one Losartan pill a day, and the one "side effect" is that it helps a little with erections.

I apologize I could not check a lot of messages lately. I truly appreciate your story.

High blood pressure is silent killer. My BP pressure result show normal, but I know what's happening to me.

When I (43) think about it, I start my masterbation almost 30 years ago. Since I have extreme headache, I decided to not to do it any more.

(Along the headache, I got a lot of white hairs lately.).

Let me try a lot of method without drug (walking, massage, losing weight etc) first.

Thank you very much for your sharing!!

P.S.:

This lady suggested the best massage so far.

Hot stone massage is supposed to be like $110 an hour at Thee European spa.

She did it for $40 an hour ( I gave her $30 tips).

Heated bed, hot oil and hot stones.

I felt way better after massage.

Personally, I feel sorry for this Lithuanian lady. I feel she charges little since she is a bit old.

Different than Northlake today, she never stopped her hands for one hour.

Hard worker.

TronCat
04-13-17, 23:54
Find and report, that is the way to start.Yeah, I'm off soon and I think I'm going to try out T-Pro.

From what little I can gather on them (basically 2-3 angry Yelp reviews from a few women who tried the place) they do seem to have extra options as they're "male focused" and apparently even rejected one woman cause they only do men.

But one review makes it sound like they have a hint of racism against black people which may be a problem (but given the nature of the review I'm not inclined to give their reports much credit. When you're not gelling with a place or person everything they do can be blown up and being in that awkward position would do the trick).

Either way it's 10 mins from where I live and should allow me to do other things that day regardless of the experience.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 00:03
Yes. Check the European section of this forum. I don't recommend. Standard finish with some additional options. Works out of house. Smoker.Are we talking about Sarah?

We hugged unusually three times after session, but I did not smell smoking.

Also, may I ask how many times did you visit until getting finish?

I found your report and it seems you had self service, so let me know!

Anyway, I confirmed it's $55 for 1 hr today. When I was there, it was a nice house (not apt or condo).

The massage room was equipped even with dry sauna (closet size for 2 people) and all sorts of equipments.

But, this hired girl, Sarah did not do much on her job.

She even did not count the money up to the end.

She left me in some hot pack for 20 minutes and did not do much for the rest of minutes.

Friendly girl, but pointless massage.

(It reminded me of Vida.)

$55 + $20 tips = $75.

Might be back long later only if there is extra.

E2304
04-14-17, 00:09
Hello everyone!

Not really looking for extras, but knowing that it's an option would be good for repeats.Best advice is to take time to read and decode 6 months of posts. You will get better responses if your posts reflect this. You will learn the language and gain respect with your own postingns.

That said the best legit massage is Mei in buffalo grove at sunshine health massage. Member Bob. Has helped this angel to start her business. Be polite. Cover your butt with a towel and don't grab her. $80 for 90 minutes. They also hired a lovely and intelligent lady who goes by Alice. She told me her name is Vivi, misheard as Lily and here is another Lily. Her massage is smooth and strong and soothing. Again no funny business. She is a noble woman.

Another good "legit" place (as of December) is on Milwaukee just north of Sanders in Northbrook / glenview area. Address is 34 xx something. Nice ladies. More expensive.

Be safe.

Peace.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 01:01
I read some reports and found there is arguments about extra.

For example, "this girl Ania massaged my butt for long and pushed her breasts on me, but she got suddenly upset when I asked extra. Later, she sent me emoji of blushing".

I have visited 18 places so far and this is what I am thinking.

"Some girls use a bit of hints for repeated visits. ".

(Especially Europeans).

If you give everything like FS, the customers may not come back.

(Or choose different girl even if they do.).

If you are too legit, they would not come back, either.

So, they gave you a bit of hints for next visit.

For example, Grace.

She gave me small towel to cover my butthole only. She massaged my butts and inner thigh a lot. But, strict face. No sign of extra.

Anna (Russian) in Palatine.

She took my towel off and made it smaller. Lock the both front and room doors. She light off one of two candles later in session. But, legit massage.

Why this is happening among Europeans more? I think they are smarter.

AMP are usually located in storefront.

High store rent and easy police target.

I notice that European places are usually located in the middle of nowhere or at home.

Better business model from beginning.

BonerLander
04-14-17, 09:58

In any case, regardless of the level of their business, I think, they should focus on the client that is present, or at least pretend.I have had good experiences with her. However, the last time I went she was out, it was President's day. All the mongers who get bank holidays we in there. The woman I had was in and out, in and out. It sucked. That is where I started looking elsewhere.

BonerLander
04-14-17, 10:03
Never heard of an LMP giving table showers. Just to make sure we are on the same page, we are talking about an Asian style, full body table shower done by the LMT?At ligit places it is usually called a Vichy Shower. Usually they will have shower heads installed above the table. However, some will have the hand held shower heads like at an AMP.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 10:58
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6086825775.html

I just made an appointment for 90 minutes (only $60).

There are MTs taking break even for 30 minutes session.

I know she would not take a minute break.

She set up the salon on the basement of her townhouse.

The salon is like woman's spa: Heated table, blankets instead of towel, hot stones and oils.

I tried 18 places so far and won't return 14 of them.

But, this is only place I want to return every month or even week if I can afford.

DMichaels69
04-14-17, 11:12
I went once and was not impressed. Low pressure massage, cheap lotion, too much lotion and at the end a small wash cloth to clean off with.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6086825775.html

I just made an appointment for 90 minutes (only $60).

There are MTs taking break even for 30 minutes session.

I know she would not take a minute break.

She set up the salon on the basement of her townhouse.

The salon is like woman's spa: Heated table, blankets instead of towel, hot stones and oils.

I tried 18 places so far and won't return 14 of them.

But, this is only place I want to return every month or even week if I can afford.

Pilatus65
04-14-17, 12:30
I went once and was not impressed. Low pressure massage, cheap lotion, too much lotion and at the end a small wash cloth to clean off with.Rather unremarkable experience that wasn't especially therapeutic, relaxing, or even friendly. Therapist should be able to connect with client on some wave-length. No conversation comes off as cold and aloof. Massage in basement is not a warm, welcoming environment nor does it put one at ease. Don't get nor concur with rave review.

Bob521
04-14-17, 12:55
Thank you for the kind words. We are in Buffalo Grove. Easy to find us with Google, Yelp, or our Webpage. Legit, as everyone knows. Actually, we are now $55 / hour and $85 for 90 minutes. Raised the prices after numerous suggestions on the forum and others. Today, I'm finishing the taxes. I'll be around most of the afternoon if you want to chat. Take care. Bob.

Best advice is to take time to read and decode 6 months of posts. You will get better responses if your posts reflect this. You will learn the language and gain respect with your own postingns.

That said the best legit massage is Mei in buffalo grove at sunshine health massage. Member Bob. Has helped this angel to start her business. Be polite. Cover your butt with a towel and don't grab her. $80 for 90 minutes. They also hired a lovely and intelligent lady who goes by Alice. She told me her name is Vivi, misheard as Lily and here is another Lily. Her massage is smooth and strong and soothing. Again no funny business. She is a noble woman.

Another good "legit" place (as of December) is on Milwaukee just north of Sanders in Northbrook / glenview area. Address is 34 xx something. Nice ladies. More expensive.

Be safe.

Peace.

Member #5942
04-14-17, 18:46
Are we talking about Sarah?

We hugged unusually three times after session, but I did not smell smoking.

Also, may I ask how many times did you visit until getting finish?

I found your report and it seems you had self service, so let

Might be back long later only if there is extra.Standard Finish for extra 40 on first visit. There is also mouth work for extra. Yes definitely a smoker.

Room is small, huge sauna inside room. Thin gal, doesn't wear anything sexy.

TronCat
04-14-17, 19:05
Yeah, I'm off soon and I think I'm going to try out T-Pro.

From what little I can gather on them (basically 2-3 angry Yelp reviews from a few women who tried the place) they do seem to have extra options as they're "male focused" and apparently even rejected one woman cause they only do men.

But one review makes it sound like they have a hint of racism against black people which may be a problem (but given the nature of the review I'm not inclined to give their reports much credit. When you're not gelling with a place or person everything they do can be blown up and being in that awkward position would do the trick).

Either way it's 10 mins from where I live and should allow me to do other things that day regardless of the experience.Just got back from t pro.

Got a 60 min rub down. Enjoyed much of it. Too much head stuff for my liking, will stop her when she goes for my hair next time.

Mt was good at the rub. Looks wise she was. Just "ehh"? Skinny with no real shape, very padded bra, 40 ish and neither her nor the woman up front spoke much English.

Roaming on the flip (that's when the padded bra plot twist came) but everything stayed on.

Enjoyed it, will come back soon.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 21:02
Rather unremarkable experience that wasn't especially therapeutic, relaxing, or even friendly. Therapist should be able to connect with client on some wave-length. No conversation comes off as cold and aloof. Massage in basement is not a warm, welcoming environment nor does it put one at ease. Don't get nor concur with rave review.Oh, really?

I had pretty good 90 minutes, though.

I was afraid she would not massage for full hour since I was late.

No, she did massage for full 90 minutes.

(This is important to me. Sick of 35 minutes massage for 1 hr price in HE.).

I can see that she massaged every single bone on my neck. She massaged my shoulder bone when I lie on my back.

As a hypertension patient, my headache is gone.

I felt only 40 minutes are gone, but when I checked clock, 90 minutes has been passed.

Next time, I will ask her to spend more time on my head and feet (like 30 minutes).

She can do whatever for the other 60 minutes.

For $40 an hr, definitely I will keep her.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 21:14
Standard Finish for extra 40 on first visit. There is also mouth work for extra. Yes definitely a smoker.

Room is small, huge sauna inside room. Thin gal, doesn't wear anything sexy.That must be this girl.

In massage wise, she really did not do much.

Their ad shows outcall for hotel, so I asked if she visits hotel a lot.

She answered owner has contract with hotel, so I thought it's legit business or something.

I appreciate with your valuable info.

Probably I won't repeat her, but we will never know.

ChicagoCat99
04-14-17, 21:34
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6087146036.html

Any info on this place?

European in Schaumburg.

The salon itself has very good reputation.

SpaSearch
04-14-17, 23:20
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6087146036.html

Any info on this place?

European in Schaumburg.

The salon itself has very good reputation.This is the old Laguna Spa from Streamwood (off Barrington Road just south of Schaumburg Road), just in a new location. The owner, Eva, is no longer giving massages since she had surgery on her spine. She was a gorgeous MILF who would provide a nice helping hand (at least she would for me). It think it was a YMMV situation with her, and I was a regular. The girls she has working there now are 100% legit and not too friendly by any definition.

SpaSearch
04-14-17, 23:54

Her voice sounds desperate.I posted the entire Craigslist posting below since they expire after a week. Her name is Martina. I've always been happy with her. She works out of her home and will give the massage in a t-shirt while wearing a bikini underneath. The top comes off on the flip and she gives a nice HE. Total damage is only. 80. Best value going for a nice looking European, decent massage, and HE.

Craigslist Posting Below...

Great massage, Good price, Sauna& shower. Suburbs, airport, Chicago, outca (Northlake, Chicago).

Great treatments for pain 100%help. 10%off and packages discounts!! NEW TREATMENT: Aromatherapy massage with using Youn Living oils $79.99!

ALL PRODUCTS ARE ORGANICS FROM SWITZERLAND. 90 min HOTSTONE, foot massage scalp massage all for $199. Couple massage packages HUGE DISCOUNT. CALL TODAY! MASSAGE BY BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN FEMALE.

Hawaiian massage $65. This type of massage is nowadays mainly applied for its excellent anti-stress effects. If you are under stress and tension, this massage is just for you. Massage includes massage the head, neck and neck to the shoulders, where it accumulates stress and muscle there is very sore. This helping to extinction of neck pain and headaches.

Detoxing honey massage 80 minutes $110.

INFRAREDSAUNA: RELAX MUSIC. MAGAZINE, INCLUDE, BOTTLE WATER. Gift Vouchers for all treatments with $10 Off for someone as a gift. MASSAGE: 100% Organic oil cosmetic from Switzerland for all skin types and sensitive skin care.

SwedishMassage $55 Relaxation Massage $55 Best Deep Tissue Massage - $65. Deep tissue massage plus stretch, point pressure help for pinch nerve, spasms, sore muscles.

Exercise (stretch) $ 85 Sport massage - $75 Reflexology -$15. HOT STONE MASSAGE - $85 You know that after the session and you feel rejuvenated, it means that the stones did their part in helping your muscles relax. Undergoing hot massage therapy also helps your body to have better circulation as well as calms your nervous system.

BODY TREATMENT:

Body Scrub - $60 organic Chocolate massage $110 -80 minutes support flush out toxins from your body and relieves skin wrinkles and dry skin $55 Lemon mask $55 Algae mask. Detoxification mask, rich in minerals. $80: Dead Sea Minerals Facial Mud Mask -tones and firms the skin, removes dry, dead skin cells, making the skin soft, smooth and healthy. Help for problematic skin and eczema. Other service SHAVING and WAXING. CALL: show contact info.

Location 290 E highway and North Ave.

ChicagoCat99
04-15-17, 00:01
This is the old Laguna Spa from Streamwood (off Barrington Road just south of Schaumburg Road), just in a new location. The owner, Eva, is no longer giving massages since she had surgery on her spine. She was a gorgeous MILF who would provide a nice helping hand (at least she would for me). It think it was a YMMV situation with her, and I was a regular. The girls she has working there now are 100% legit and not too friendly by any definition.Thank you very much, man.

It's $55 an hr and in walking distance from my home.

Let me save some money, try here and write a report.

Give me a month!

ChicagoCat99
04-15-17, 00:10
I posted the entire Craigslist posting below since they expire after a week. Her name is Martina. I've always been happy with her. She works out of her home and will give the massage in a t-shirt while wearing a bikini underneath. The top comes off on the flip and she gives a nice HE. Total damage is only. 80. Best value going for a nice looking European, decent massage, and HE.Sounds like she got a wrong employee.

Let me set up massage fund for myself and try later.

There are only 4 places I like and rate are $40, $50, $65 and $65.

(This one was $55.).

No need for more expensive service.

Member #5942
04-15-17, 07:05
Sounds like she got a wrong employee.

Let me set up massage fund for myself and try later.

There are only 4 places I like and rate are $40, $50, $65 and $65.

(This one was $55.).

No need for more expensive service.She uses Sarah, Martina and Ann as her names. There is only one person who works at of this home location. She sends a girl out for outcall. Plain looking Euro.

ChicagoCat99
04-15-17, 12:32
She uses Sarah, Martina and Ann as her names. There is only one person who works at of this home location. She sends a girl out for outcall. Plain looking Euro.Oh, really?

She said that is not her house.

As far as look goes, there is nothing much.

Let me try long later.

Kda Kodiac
04-15-17, 15:35
Her name is Martina. I've always been happy with her. She works out of her home and will give the massage in a t-shirt while wearing a bikini underneath. The top comes off on the flip and she gives a nice HE. Total damage is only. 80. Best value going for a nice looking European, decent massage, and HE.I have to concur with SpaSearch. I enjoyed the massage and HE I think the comment Bradid24 made about her being desperate was more an accent issue then anything with her at all. Seemed very relaxed. Would recommend and would return at the price point.

ApplePiePussy
04-15-17, 16:33
Does anybody know of any Asian providers born in the US? I have some UTR's on the Southside to offer in exchange.

Sapporo23
04-15-17, 20:40
Called and set up at vida. Already had a nice experience there. When I went to park, uncle was out in front getting in their car and drove off. Drove around and called but nobody was answering and door was locked lights off. Another one bites the dust.

Sapporo.

ChicagoCat99
04-15-17, 22:54
I have to concur with SpaSearch. I enjoyed the massage and HE I think the comment Bradid24 made about her being desperate was more an accent issue then anything with her at all. Seemed very relaxed. Would recommend and would return at the price point.How long was it, guys?

Xabi tried last year and I agree with him.

She killed first 10 minutes to be late to come in the room.

She left me for 15 minutes alone in a sort of hot pack on my back. This is not right.

Besides, the rest of massage was repeating few moves and very light uninspired touching on my legs.

I do not support this kind of person.

P.S. :

Her look was below average, by the way.

She wore nursing uniform all along.

ChicagoCat99
04-15-17, 23:07
I felt sick after Rosita's massage.

Strong suggestion for HE gave me bad headache.

I felt better after Grace and Daiva.

I would be even more if Daiva used hot stones.

Have you get foot massage with warm stones?

It's worth it.

LpMonger
04-16-17, 10:31
Went to Belmont again last night, great time. Young skinny Asian girl maybe 25 years old. Did half an hour since they were about close, massage was terrible but what followed made up for it. Went to flip pretty much right away, great he. Half way through she asked if I wanted her to get on the table, I said yes and she hopped up with her cute little butt in my face. She had on lulu yoga pants and a thong, she let me pull the pants down a bit so her thong was right in my face. It was prob my best mp experience, I will be back.

Satriani
04-16-17, 10:59
I went once and was not impressed. Low pressure massage, cheap lotion, too much lotion and at the end a small wash cloth to clean off with.I agree massage was nothing to write home about and basement was cold and she wasn't much warmer. Also had an expensive chest trimming and more expensive manscape which was efficient and mechanical, but for the price it's not a bad option for the massage, just go on a warm day.

Satriani.

ChicagoCat99
04-16-17, 11:55
Called and set up at vida. Already had a nice experience there. When I went to park, uncle was out in front getting in their car and drove off. Drove around and called but nobody was answering and door was locked lights off. Another one bites the dust.

Sapporo.Vida is too bright storefront location.

And, there is no door to massage rooms.

From front door to massage room, there is no protection.

(I remember they did not lock room door, either.)

Personally, massage was barely OK.

Member #5942
04-16-17, 16:24
How long was it, guys?

Xabi tried last year and I agree with him.

She killed first 10 minutes to be late to come in the room.

She left me for 15 minutes alone in a sort of hot pack on my back. This is not right.

Besides, the rest of massage was repeating few moves and very light uninspired touching on my legs.

I do not support this kind of person.

P.S. :

Her look was below average, by the way.

She wore nursing uniform all along.This review is perfect. Completely sums up my experience. Yes definitely below average looks when compared to what I hope to get when visiting a Euro. You can tell her no warm pack and that will stop you from losing 10 minutes on the massage. I can go on and write about the things I didn't like but its just my opinion. I do not recommend unless you want to visit a safe area, plenty of parking and 65 dollar rub with about 40 for tip.

Sam Singer
04-16-17, 17:06

Sapporo.Wow, if it happened just before your appointment, you dodged a bullet. Consider yourself lucky.

ArielDude28
04-16-17, 21:19

Sapporo.This turned out to be a short lived dream. This was becoming my goto place as it offered a lot.

Last time when I was there, they had someone come in to take measurements to remodel / fix the rooms. The provider also told me that they are going to fit table shower. Etc. I wish the closing is not true, but it was too obvious, and being around that residential area makes it even harder to conceal the facts.

Hobbyist2016
04-16-17, 22:37
Can you PM me info for the Russian girl Anna in Palatine. Thanks.Is there any possibility of sharing information about Anna in Palatine?

Thanks.

ChicagoCat99
04-16-17, 23:34
Is there any possibility of sharing information about Anna in Palatine?

Thanks.https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6087987192.html

She will honor $55 first client deal.

It's like Daiva's massage in weak version.

She looks better, but it does not matter.

I close my eyes in most of time, anyway.

Since she is $40 more expensive than Daiva ($60) for 90 minutes, less likely I will visit her.

P.S. :

Let me know if she suggests anything extra.

I uncovered myself for a second and she covered me immediately.

It was right timing if she wants to suggests anything extra (15 minutes left out of 90 minutes massage.).

She said "You need to cover it" and covered me tight.

ChicagoCat99
04-16-17, 23:53
I agree massage was nothing to write home about and basement was cold and she wasn't much warmer. Also had an expensive chest trimming and more expensive manscape which was efficient and mechanical, but for the price it's not a bad option for the massage, just go on a warm day.

Satriani.Do you guys actually close eyes all along and feel touch?

Or do you open your eyes and prefer to talk MT?

In second case, you don't have to visit her.

If you are like me, you will see her moves are very different from other MTs.

Here's what I like.

1. Cool basement. But, heated bed, thick blanket instead of towel, warm lotion and stones.

2. When she massage my head, she massages every single bone of neck.

3. Massage my feet with warm stone.

4. Massage my shoulder bone by stone. When I lying on my back, she put stones under my shoulder and moved it. It was good.

5. Massage on top of blanket. After massaging my bare skin, she covers it with blanket and massage on it again.

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 00:21
Do you know what separates these Daiva, Grace and Sarah (Northlake)?

I think it's house price.

When I check the addresses online, I found Daiva and Grace bought their house for about $120,000.

(Condo and town house each: Property tax $2,000).

But, Sarah bought her single family home for $200,000.

(Property tax $6,000).

That's why Daiva and Grace go for legit massage, but Sarah focuses on HE.

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 00:25
This review is perfect. Completely sums up my experience. Yes definitely below average looks when compared to what I hope to get when visiting a Euro. You can tell her no warm pack and that will stop you from losing 10 minutes on the massage. I can go on and write about the things I didn't like but its just my opinion. I do not recommend unless you want to visit a safe area, plenty of parking and 65 dollar rub with about 40 for tip.Thank you.

But, it's pointless to have 10 more minutes massage.

She barely put hands on my body.

Maybe people thought I was getting free massage.

NewHouses2010
04-17-17, 00:50
Long time lurker here and just decided to join. I have been absence from the scene in the last 2 years. I used to go to AAMP near O'hare (Cumberland) 2 years ago but know seems like there is nothing there in BP ad. Anyone know if they have closed down or where they post their ad?

NewHouses2010
04-17-17, 01:04
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-coming-asian-spa-massage-therapy-traditional-chinese-body-massage-and-foot-massage/34066195

I went here on Saturday. Greeted by MMS, late 50's, Chinese and bbw. Pay the hourly fee. 6 and went to the room. Undressed and wait for the MT. MT arrived and is very old for my taste, late 40. No additional menu was offered and she always move the towel to cover. Most likely legit place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ivy-spa-new-pic-your-1-choice/54530387

I went to Ivy Spa few weeks ago. Paid the hourly fee. 8 and went to the room. MT came around early 30's, Korean, overall 7/10. Did the table shower and sauna before proceeding with massage. 15 minutes and turn and offered additional service. Opted for FS for $. 4 and finished happier.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-glen-ellyn/40122191

I went in and greeted by early 40's MT. Paid. 6 and came in to the room. The MT in the front came in and start the massage. MT is skinny and overall 5/10. Massage is ok, flipped and she did the HJ without any advance negotiation. Once finished, gave her. 4 as tip.

Did not bother to ask for the name of MT on all of these places.

NewHouses2010
04-17-17, 01:10
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-real-pic-asian-hottie/59634908

I called the number and received text with address. Apartment complex in algonquin road, $. 4 for hh. Called again and received the house number. Ring the bell and was greeted by Asian woman, early 30's, quite fat and not the same as ads. I know that BP ads will be hit or miss and all pics usually fake, but at least the girl was usually quite similar. Not in this case, she is very ugly. I know I will not be turned seeing her naked. I told her I am cancelling and left the place. Looks like the quality of AAMP in Chicago area were going downhill compare to few years ago.

Wild Rider 80
04-17-17, 01:58
Is there any possibility of sharing information about Anna in Palatine?

Thanks.If you are talking about Anna off of Rt53 and NWHWY then I suggest that you know where she worked before and remind her that you saw her there or you won't get very far. Unless of course you aren't looking for HE. There are far better out there if you are looking for legit massage.

Wild Rider 80
04-17-17, 02:13
I had a dream on the SW corner of Wise and Roselle Rd. Had a massage with "Amy" or "Annie" she said she was Japanese. Paid. 6 door fee in the room and she was asking for a tip before the massage ever started, I told her after. She asked if I wanted soft or medium. I told her medium as I was sore. If a massage is actually good I won't try for extras until after the flip. For a small frame woman she did a very good job. There was teasing during the massage. So on the flip she asks how much I'm going to give her. I ask her, how much she wants. She wanted. 6 for regular he and $50 for BJ. It was 5 min back and forth and made me get off table to give her donation before she would proceed. Don't get me wrong, good massage ok CBJ but I hate negotiating during especially getting up to get donation. I hope this helps.

HeadFirst80
04-17-17, 05:11
I had a dream on the SW corner of Wise and Roselle Rd. Had a massage with "Amy" or "Annie" she said she was Japanese. Paid. 6 door fee in the room and she was asking for a tip before the massage ever started, I told her after. She asked if I wanted soft or medium. I told her medium as I was sore. If a massage is actually good I won't try for extras until after the flip. For a small frame woman she did a very good job. There was teasing during the massage. So on the flip she asks how much I'm going to give her. I ask her, how much she wants. She wanted. 6 for regular he and $50 for BJ. It was 5 min back and forth and made me get off table to give her donation before she would proceed. Don't get me wrong, good massage ok CBJ but I hate negotiating during especially getting up to get donation. I hope this helps.I didn't think that place had any extras offered. What else was on the menu?

DMichaels69
04-17-17, 09:13
You paid 150 or 50 for CBJ? Looks like 150.

I had a dream on the SW corner of Wise and Roselle Rd. Had a massage with "Amy" or "Annie" she said she was Japanese. Paid. 6 door fee in the room and she was asking for a tip before the massage ever started, I told her after. She asked if I wanted soft or medium. I told her medium as I was sore. If a massage is actually good I won't try for extras until after the flip. For a small frame woman she did a very good job. There was teasing during the massage. So on the flip she asks how much I'm going to give her. I ask her, how much she wants. She wanted. 6 for regular he and $50 for BJ. It was 5 min back and forth and made me get off table to give her donation before she would proceed. Don't get me wrong, good massage ok CBJ but I hate negotiating during especially getting up to get donation. I hope this helps.

Emiglio
04-17-17, 09:36
You paid 150 or 50 for CBJ? Looks like 150.I think so, especially since the HR was high at. 6.

Pilatus65
04-17-17, 10:01
Do you know what separates these Daiva, Grace and Sarah (Northlake)?

I think it's house price.

When I check the addresses online, I found Daiva and Grace bought their house for about $120,000.

(Condo and town house each: Property tax $2,000).

But, Sarah bought her single family home for $200,000.

(Property tax $6,000).

That's why Daiva and Grace go for legit massage, but Sarah focuses on HE.What are you, a stalker or something? Is this commentary at all relevant or meaningful to this Forum? If you want to play sociologist and demographer, suggest you do it elsewhere.

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 12:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-coming-asian-spa-massage-therapy-traditional-chinese-body-massage-and-foot-massage/34066195

I went here on Saturday. Greeted by MMS, late 50's, Chinese and bbw. Pay the hourly fee. 6 and went to the room. Undressed and wait for the MT. MT arrived and is very old for my taste, late 40. No additional menu was offered and she always move the towel to cover. Most likely legit place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ivy-spa-new-pic-your-1-choice/54530387

I went to Ivy Spa few weeks ago. Paid the hourly fee. 8 and went to the room. MT came around early 30's, Korean, overall 7/10. Did the table shower and sauna before proceeding with massage. 15 minutes and turn and offered additional service. Opted for FS for $. 4 and finished happier.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-glen-ellyn/40122191

I went in and greeted by early 40's MT. Paid. 6 and came in to the room. The MT in the front came in and start the massage. MT is skinny and overall 5/10. Massage is ok, flipped and she did the HJ without any advance negotiation. Once finished, gave her. 4 as tip.

Did not bother to ask for the name of MT on all of these places.Thank you for very valuable info.

Easy to read report.

Are you sure full service for $40 though?

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 12:40
I had a dream on the SW corner of Wise and Roselle Rd. Had a massage with "Amy" or "Annie" she said she was Japanese. Paid. 6 door fee in the room and she was asking for a tip before the massage ever started, I told her after. She asked if I wanted soft or medium. I told her medium as I was sore. If a massage is actually good I won't try for extras until after the flip. For a small frame woman she did a very good job. There was teasing during the massage. So on the flip she asks how much I'm going to give her. I ask her, how much she wants. She wanted. 6 for regular he and $50 for BJ. It was 5 min back and forth and made me get off table to give her donation before she would proceed. Don't get me wrong, good massage ok CBJ but I hate negotiating during especially getting up to get donation. I hope this helps.I strongly do not recommend this Chinese place.

Bad food smell.

Unchanged linen.

Trying to kill massage time with iPhone play with a customer.

Out of 19 places, this is only place asking money for extra upfront.

(Very suspicious).

Most importantly, police is on it.

AMPs in Schaumburg are all legit except this one.

Just don't get involved.

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 12:53
If you are talking about Anna off of Rt53 and NWHWY then I suggest that you know where she worked before and remind her that you saw her there or you won't get very far. Unless of course you aren't looking for HE. There are far better out there if you are looking for legit massage.

Thank you, man.

I am curious, but may I ask where she used to work?

(Women's massage shop?)

Any legit massage better than her?

Hobbyist2016
04-17-17, 14:48
Thanks BradId24,

I'll let you all know if there is anything extra. Thanks for all the info you have provided BTW. I visited that $50 Latina place. I got everything I wanted except the massage. I think she had to go somewhere else so she rushed everything. I left happy at the end.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6087987192.html

Since she is $40 more expensive than Daiva ($60) for 90 minutes, less likely I will visit her.

P.S. :

It was right timing if she wants to suggests anything extra (15 minutes left out of 90 minutes massage.).

Hobbyist2016
04-17-17, 14:57
If you are talking about Anna off of Rt53 and NWHWY then I suggest that you know where she worked before and remind her that you saw her there or you won't get very far. Unless of course you aren't looking for HE. There are far better out there if you are looking for legit massage.Yes. That's her. But I don't know where she worked before. I would like to get HE. I know there a lot of legit places in this area but hoping to see a euro with good massage skills, not expensive and HE. I'd appreciate if you can let us know where she worked for.

Thanks.

Pilatus65
04-17-17, 16:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ChicagoCat99
04-17-17, 17:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NewHouses2010
04-17-17, 18:16
140 for FS.

Thank you for very valuable info.

Easy to read report.

Are you sure full service for $40 though?

ChicagoCat99
04-18-17, 01:07
140 for FS.Thank you, man.

I am Korean and personally I have never really got attracted to Korean girls or Asians in general.

I see there are others not appreciating other's reports.

I do appreciate your info.

Shorty58
04-18-17, 09:16
Why aren't these places better? 80 door fee, I was the only customer in the place around 2 pm and Anna was the only person I saw. Less than mediocre massage, I let her know why I was there by rubbing up her ass during the massage. She got the idea and began playing and squeezing the boys as she rubbed my legs. On the flip, she pointed to shorty, then began oily short stroke hand rub saying cum, cum, cum as she stroked. I reached under her shirt and she lifted her shirt and bra so I could touch her small nipples. After a short while she said she was tired, it's been 7 minutes and you don't cum. I reached down to help and sprayed her with cum. She cleaned us up, brough a hot towel, offered water. I left a 40 tip because she was kind. Overall, not a great experience.

Wild Rider 80
04-18-17, 10:03
You paid 150 or 50 for CBJ? Looks like 150.I apologize for the confusion. She wanted $. 5 for CBJ I couldn't get her down to $ which I feel is on the high side but I did get her down to $. 2.

Wild Rider 80
04-18-17, 10:06
Thank you for very valuable info.

Easy to read report.

Are you sure full service for $40 though?Brad this may help your confusion when you see a $ it normally means 100 plus the number after it.

Ron M
04-18-17, 10:10
Brad this may help your confusion when you see a $ it normally means 100 plus the number after it.You can just type 140.

Wild Rider 80
04-18-17, 10:11
I didn't think that place had any extras offered. What else was on the menu?Well when I dreamt of this place "Amy" or "Annie" asked me to be very quiet because boss can't know what's going on. So my guess is if you get the chubby one with acne and small boobs who I think is the owner it's a no go. So if given a choice shoot for the more slender one and ask if she is Japanese.

Call Me Slappy
04-18-17, 11:09
I had 3 sessions with her, and it was 2 too many.

I thought she needed time to warm up, but no.

I got the same treatment on the flip. Keep it covered.

Worst part is first time she didn't even wipe down back with hot towel. I had to ask for it the next time and she seemed put out.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6087987192.html

P.S. :

Call Me Slappy
04-18-17, 11:15
Well when I dreamt of this place "Amy" or "Annie" asked me to be very quiet because boss can't know what's going on. So my guess is if you get the chubby one with acne and small boobs who I think is the owner it's a no go. So if given a choice shoot for the more slender one and ask if she is Japanese.Ugh, I avoid that place like the plague.

See my post #90 in the IL-Other Areas - Schaumburg thread for the gruesome details.

DMichaels69
04-18-17, 11:30
Yea, there is really no reason to waste precious time and money on people like this.

I had 3 sessions with her, and it was 2 too many.

I thought she needed time to warm up, but no.

I got the same treatment on the flip. Keep it covered.

Worst part is first time she didn't even wipe down back with hot towel. I had to ask for it the next time and she seemed put out.

Hobbyist2016
04-18-17, 17:42
Yea, there is really no reason to waste precious time and money on people like this.Thank you guys for this valuable info. I was going to see her but thanks to you all, I'll keep my money and not waste my time.

ChicagoCat99
04-18-17, 20:29
Well when I dreamt of this place "Amy" or "Annie" asked me to be very quiet because boss can't know what's going on. So my guess is if you get the chubby one with acne and small boobs who I think is the owner it's a no go. So if given a choice shoot for the more slender one and ask if she is Japanese.Boss knows it.

They will do it only until something happens.

These non English speakers chose wrong town.

Stay away for your safety.

ArielDude28
04-18-17, 22:39
This turned out to be a short lived dream. This was becoming my goto place as it offered a lot.

Last time when I was there, they had someone come in to take measurements to remodel / fix the rooms. The provider also told me that they are going to fit table shower. Etc. I wish the closing is not true, but it was too obvious, and being around that residential area makes it even harder to conceal the facts.I called today and I heard the voice on the other side. It looks like this place is still live.

Hobbyist2016
04-20-17, 01:23
Anyone knows if there is any massage place in / around Palatine area, could be incall that gives HE. Thanks for your help.

ChicagoCat99
04-20-17, 17:20
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6096423752.html

Has anyone tried this lady?

Legit is fine.

I just hope I would not get robbed again.

$60 is good value and I hope I can try few weeks later.

Hobby Lover
04-20-17, 17:27
Brad this may help your confusion when you see a $ it normally means 100 plus the number after it.Another alternative is just suspend the James Bond crap and use numbers.

Just a friendly suggestion.

JPother100
04-20-17, 22:31
So I hope this is the right forum, it's based off of a Ero massage offered through craigslist at a home, but there are previous mentions of her in here.

So, had a strange visit with Sarah in Northlake.

Arrived on time, and was shown to shower. The house is small, and super clean and organized. Sarah was polite and helpful. Showered and laid down on a massage table in a room with a sauna and oils and music machine. Very professional, very nice. Sara started my "relaxing" massage, but pointed out right away some knots on my back (she is trained?) and that I could really use some deep tissue, agreed, made a mental note to book another appointment. She started out with the oil and forearms trick, which I really don't mind as a first step, but then it gets weird.

She continues with just the oil and forearms for a long time. I would expect shoulders, legs and arms, possible some feet and maybe even some neck and temples for a relaxation massage. Then she suggests a quick hot pack "for 10 minutes". I can't say exactly how long I laid there, but I would guess 15-20 minutes. After calling out a few times, I get up and wander through the house, calling and looking for our friend Sarah. She's gone. House is empty except for me and the music player. WTF? So I pack up and leave.

Texts from the number were very apologetic and I suspect this does not happen on a regular basis. However, I'm reporting on my experience. I would have been furious if I had paid up front, but I'm just a bit annoyed at this point. I don't know what business Sarah had that day, or if she was really sick, but I do not plan on making another trip. I hope she took care of what was bothering her, and I don't think she abandoned me because of any personal animosity toward me, but perhaps she'll learn to cancel the appointment if other areas of her life get too heavy to take an appointment.

Hope everyone has better experience with her than I did.

Lamer12
04-20-17, 22:38
Do you have a link or their number?

In general, I feel comfortable since only small door was available on the back. Different than Luna's place, no traffic sound..

E2304
04-20-17, 23:03
Went downtown for a beer and massage. Black IPA terrific. Beer first since they were busy. Mt polite and welcomed me back afterwards. 70/60, 80/60 For deep tissue. Although not as hard as I prefer it was soothing and therapeutic. Nice back walk. Again more medium than hard. She has the balance and size for it. Great sense of humor. Playful. Thin. Shapely. Nice finish then TS. No Haggle. Left 60. She works Tues-Thurs and Sunday. In states for 18 months. Downtown traffic and parking are a pain. Street or spot hero. Worth repeating.

Peace.

P.S. Yoyo sounds like her Chinese name, yoyo. She said it several ways. I think she was busting my chops.

E2304
04-21-17, 09:35
Do you have a link or their number?If you read forum and BP critically you may be able to figure this out. It is part of this online culture. Good luck Padawan.

E2304
04-21-17, 09:50
This is the second time this has happened to me. The MT is working on my back. She stops and takes a deep breath. She says I smell terrific. This time she asks me what I use. I point to my underarms and say that's it. (I shower and use Mitchum). Then she asks if I moisturize. She shows me that her feet are slipping.

I realize it's the Massage oil. (Like Madge's Palmolive it is multipurpose.) I like the scent but I can't get it off me or my clothes. My t shirts and socks started smelling like a potpourri store. Double wash with enough bleach to harm elastic only reduces smell. I may need to go shopping soon.

Lamer12
04-21-17, 18:07
Little direction or advice would be nice. I am new to this and not sure what to look for.

If you read forum and BP critically you may be able to figure this out. It is part of this online culture. Good luck Padawan.

Gitty
04-21-17, 20:24
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6096423752.html

Has anyone tried this lady?

Legit is fine.

I just hope I would not get robbed again.

$60 is good value and I hope I can try few weeks later.Saw her about 6 months ago. She was working out of her apartment. Massage was decent. There was no teasing at all. Totally legit.

Dddubs2
04-21-17, 21:54
Been seeing this ad come up a few times and the girls / pics look real. Has anyone been? Reminds me of Logan Tantricas.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-vikki-margo-ashley-today-relaxation-new-sweet-girls-chicago-book-now/56794513

E2304
04-22-17, 00:32
Little direction or advice would be nice. I am new to this and not sure what to look for.Think it's 773 xxx2422.

Haven't been. Based upon my reading of forum posts.

Ned515
04-24-17, 00:27
New around here, any feedback on Relax Spa near McCormick. I am planning to check it out. Any other options in the area would be good to know as well. Looking for a decent massage followed by some good service if possible.

Avg Joe
04-24-17, 07:35
She just left you in the house alone and with no warning? She ever explain why she left and do you have a link? That way others can avoid her.

So I hope this is the right forum, it's based off of a Ero massage offered through craigslist at a home, but there are previous mentions of her in here.

Arrived on time, and was shown to shower. The house is small, and super clean and organized. Sarah was polite and helpful. Showered and laid down on a massage table in a room with a sauna and oils and music machine. Very professional, very nice. Sara started my "relaxing" massage, but pointed out right away some knots on my back (she is trained?) and that I could really use some deep tissue, agreed, made a mental note to book another appointment. She started out with the oil and forearms trick, which I really don't mind as a first step, but then it gets weird.

She continues with just the oil and forearms for a long time. I would expect shoulders, legs and arms, possible some feet and maybe even some neck and temples for a relaxation massage. Then she suggests a quick hot pack "for 10 minutes". I can't say exactly how long I laid there, but I would guess 15-20 minutes. After calling out a few times, I get up and wander through the house, calling and looking for our friend Sarah. She's gone. House is empty except for me and the music player. WTF? So I pack up and leave.

Texts from the number were very apologetic and I suspect this does not happen on a regular basis. However, I'm reporting on my experience. I would have been furious if I had paid up front, but I'm just a bit annoyed at this point. I don't know what business Sarah had that day, or if she was really sick, but I do not plan on making another trip. I hope she took care of what was bothering her, and I don't think she abandoned me because of any personal animosity toward me, but perhaps she'll learn to cancel the appointment if other areas of her life get too heavy to take an appointment.

Hope everyone has better experience with her than I did.

E2304
04-24-17, 11:21
New around here, any feedback on Relax Spa near McCormick. I am planning to check it out. Any other options in the area would be good to know as well. Looking for a decent massage followed by some good service if possible.No personal experience. Numerous reports. Recommend reading forum posts for the last 6 months. Much to learn.

Walker333
04-24-17, 11:26
New around here, any feedback on Relax Spa near McCormick. I am planning to check it out. Any other options in the area would be good to know as well. Looking for a decent massage followed by some good service if possible.Attend, then report please.

More you contribute, more feed back and advises you will get.

Chi Guy
04-25-17, 11:42

Hope everyone has better experience with her than I did.I had similar experience with "Sara". Hot pack on for a long time. I didn't get up to check if she was still there. She gave a good massage but the time spent with the hot pack and no satisfaction at the end made it my first and last visit.

BReyes
04-25-17, 16:23
I posted the entire Craigslist posting below since they expire after a week. Her name is Martina. I've always been happy with her. She works out of her home and will give the massage in a t-shirt while wearing a bikini underneath. The top comes off on the flip and she gives a nice HE. Total damage is only. 80. Best value going for a nice looking European, decent massage, and HE.

Craigslist Posting Below...

Great massage, Good price, Sauna& shower. Suburbs, airport, Chicago, outca (Northlake, Chicago).

Great treatments for pain 100%help. 10%off and packages discounts!! NEW TREATMENT: Aromatherapy massage with using Youn Living oils $79.99!

ALL PRODUCTS ARE ORGANICS FROM SWITZERLAND. 90 min HOTSTONE, foot massage scalp massage all for $199. Couple massage packages HUGE DISCOUNT. CALL TODAY! MASSAGE BY BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN FEMALE.

Hawaiian massage $65. This type of massage is nowadays mainly applied for its excellent anti-stress effects. If you are under stress and tension, this massage is just for you. Massage includes massage the head, neck and neck to the shoulders, where it accumulates stress and muscle there is very sore. This helping to extinction of neck pain and headaches.

Detoxing honey massage 80 minutes $110.

INFRAREDSAUNA: RELAX MUSIC. MAGAZINE, INCLUDE, BOTTLE WATER. Gift Vouchers for all treatments with $10 Off for someone as a gift. MASSAGE: 100% Organic oil cosmetic from Switzerland for all skin types and sensitive skin care.

SwedishMassage $55 Relaxation Massage $55 Best Deep Tissue Massage - $65. Deep tissue massage plus stretch, point pressure help for pinch nerve, spasms, sore muscles.

Exercise (stretch) $ 85 Sport massage - $75 Reflexology -$15. HOT STONE MASSAGE - $85 You know that after the session and you feel rejuvenated, it means that the stones did their part in helping your muscles relax. Undergoing hot massage therapy also helps your body to have better circulation as well as calms your nervous system.

BODY TREATMENT:

Body Scrub - $60 organic Chocolate massage $110 -80 minutes support flush out toxins from your body and relieves skin wrinkles and dry skin $55 Lemon mask $55 Algae mask. Detoxification mask, rich in minerals. $80: Dead Sea Minerals Facial Mud Mask -tones and firms the skin, removes dry, dead skin cells, making the skin soft, smooth and healthy. Help for problematic skin and eczema. Other service SHAVING and WAXING. CALL: show contact info.

Location 290 E highway and North Ave.Might try to stop in and see her later this week as I'm going to be in that area. What base massage and time did you ask for, she has a ton of options. Thanks!

NewManL
04-25-17, 17:10
Walked by the Qi Massage and Accupuncture Center and saw in the adjacent space what appeared to be construction work being done,.

Member #5942
04-25-17, 19:33
Might try to stop in and see her later this week as I'm going to be in that area. What base massage and time did you ask for, she has a ton of options. Thanks!I'd recommend spending your money elsewhere. She's not much to look at. Also The experience that is reported about her leaving after placing a Hot pack for 10 to 15 minutes is true. She also uses the same story. The story about her feeling knots in your back. When she disappears it's because she's going out for a smoke. I confirm that standard finish is available and also some covered events. If you become a regular she will send you auto texts which are annoying. If you decide to go select the relaxation massage which is about $50. The washroom needs to be cleaned. Overall uninspired action by average looking female.

BReyes
04-25-17, 21:59
I'd recommend spending your money elsewhere. She's not much to look at. Also The experience that is reported about her leaving after placing a Hot pack for 10 to 15 minutes is true. She also uses the same story. The story about her feeling knots in your back. When she disappears it's because she's going out for a smoke. I confirm that standard finish is available and also some covered events. If you become a regular she will send you auto texts which are annoying. If you decide to go select the relaxation massage which is about $50. The washroom needs to be cleaned. Overall uninspired action by average looking female.Thanks XA, I wasn't putting 2+2 together with the different posts. Good call, nothing to see here, moving along!

Wild Rider 80
04-26-17, 01:46
Been seeing this ad come up a few times and the girls / pics look real. Has anyone been? Reminds me of Logan Tantricas.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-vikki-margo-ashley-today-relaxation-new-sweet-girls-chicago-book-now/56794513Different girls want way different tips. Margo wants $ for CBJ.

ChicagoCat99
04-26-17, 01:47
Saw her about 6 months ago. She was working out of her apartment. Massage was decent. There was no teasing at all. Totally legit.Thank you.

I would like to make sure of one thing.

Is this a woman?

If so, I would like to try sometime later.

ChicagoCat99
04-26-17, 01:54
She just left you in the house alone and with no warning? She ever explain why she left and do you have a link? That way others can avoid her.You are lucky not to pay her.

I have similar experience.

She does not want to do massage.

Always leave a customer in hot pack.

ChicagoCat99
04-26-17, 01:59
Thanks XA, I wasn't putting 2+2 together with the different posts. Good call, nothing to see here, moving along!I was there once and won't be there again.

Waste of $75.

Tasteless looking female hungry for some money, not work.

SmileySam
04-27-17, 18:08
Yea, there is really no reason to waste precious time and money on people like this.She was always nice and gave a decent but lighter massage. Still relaxing. Never shorted on time. I guess it shows that it is a 2 way street & YMMV.

Traderking1
04-27-17, 20:54
I am coming to Chicago this weekend from the Raleigh / Durham NC area and do you have any recommendation for AMP's near the downtown area? Would also welcome any Asian apartment providers near the downtown area, or Asian Backpage providers.

I found an ad for Jin Ding Spa in Chinatown a "massage lovers destination. " Would anyone recommend this location. Thanks for the information and I can reciprocate the favor if you come to the Raleigh Durham area. I have read through the forum over the.

Past few weeks and find there are many places, but hard to sift through the intel and don't want to waste my time.

Thanks,

Traderking1.

T Jin Ding Spa. It's a massage lover's destination.

ChicagoCat99
04-27-17, 23:19
Fine Nice place.

Today I was planning to go to Bloomingdale trail for walking exercise.

On my way on North ave, I found traffic jam, so I parked and decided to walk from there.

I saw Wellness, King and Comfort spas on the way.

So, I stopped at all out of curiosity. (Just asking prices.).

I did not like MTs at wellness and comfort.

But, when I checked at King spa. Oh, wow.

I did not realize she was Chinese at first.

A MILF.

But, very nice looking breasts.

Decent flower dress showing them.

I went back after getting $100 from ATM.

Double door to get in with door bell.

Clean and very comfortable inside.

It was $60 for 1 hr.

She washed my feet by shower.

I did not wear towel since it was far and this lady, Cindy (40) was OK with it.

Very nice hard massage.

Hard on my head, neck and legs. Feeling so good.

Besides, her vagina kept touching my head.

When I flipped over, she looked at my penis, but kept massaging my front very nicely.

I complimented her breasts and started touching them.

She said HE is $60 and that's OK if I have $40.

She touched my penis and I touched her breasts.

On the way, I asked her to stop since I have headache when ejeaculation.

She said her mom died of high BP.

She kept massaging my hands instead and I touched her breasts.

She gave me enough time to play with them.

She did completed 1 hour massage time as well and sit nicely next to me when I was dressing.

When I gave her good bye kiss and I touched them one more time (I could not help it) and I found she had a bit strange look.

Pros:

1. Hard Thai massage.

2. Secure doors (One door to lobby in the office building and another door the business. Ring a bell to open it.).

3. Not noticeable location (Drivers cannot find it. Walkers will.).

4. Comfortable atmosphere not wearing towel.

5. No argument for option: $60 for HE, $100 for BJ.

(It is near Melrose park. No LEO concern. That's why all three shops are together there.)

In general, Cindy had good attitude and is a nice listener.

She customized my need (penis massage for $40, but won't push for HE).

I feel better after this hard massage now.

P.S. :

This must be ad.

It was $60 and Deep tissue was $75 (not $80).

http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-asian-girls-massage-at-king-spa-in-oak-park-il-708-980-7357/30546698

Jj2100
04-28-17, 01:04
I am coming to Chicago this weekend from the Raleigh / Durham NC area and do you have any recommendation for AMP's near the downtown area? Would also welcome any Asian apartment providers near the downtown area, or Asian Backpage providers.

I found an ad for Jin Ding Spa in Chinatown a "massage lovers destination. " Would anyone recommend this location. Thanks for the information and I can reciprocate the favor if you come to the Raleigh Durham area. I have read through the forum over the.

Past few weeks and find there are many places, but hard to sift through the intel and don't want to waste my time.

Thanks,

Traderking1.

T Jin Ding Spa. It's a massage lover's destination.http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...18-24/54573947

The phone number is.

#312-XXX-9118.

Great place I have been to should have two options and rotates talent every other week.

Satriani
04-28-17, 09:35
All previous post ask basically the same question and if you have been reading you would know the answer RTFF.

Thanks,

Traderking1.

T Jin Ding Spa. It's a massage lover's destination.

ChicagoCat99
04-28-17, 12:26
The reason why I am happy about this place is it came with both.

If any place comes with good massage and full time, it does not come with extra service.

(Daiva)

If any place comes with extra service, it does not come with good massage or full time.

(Most of latina places including Rosita, Vida, Chinese JJ in Schaumburg).

And, sometimes it does not comes with either of it.

(North Lake)

But, it seems this place came with both.

I miss their hard massage.

And, although I declined it, she suggested he and BJ option.

Also, super nice breasts.

P.S: And, I like this girl Cindy since she listened to me well.

I do not like those European place making big deal out of not covering my body or touching breasts a bit.

And, I do not like those Latina place pushing me for extra after 15 minutes massage.

This place came in the middle.

I was free to show my private part. I was free to touch boobs.

She completed massage time.

And, she touched my penis, but did not push for HE.

I am happy since yesterday.

Fine Nice place.

1. Hard Thai massage.

2. Secure doors (One door to lobby in the office building and another door the business. Ring a bell to open it.).

3. Not noticeable location (Drivers cannot find it. Walkers will.).

4. Comfortable atmosphere not wearing towel.

5. No argument for option: $60 for HE, $100 for BJ.

(It is near Melrose park. No LEO concern. That's why all three shops are together there.)

In general, Cindy had good attitude and is a nice listener.

She customized my need (penis massage for $40, but won't push for HE).

I feel better after this hard massage now.P.S: It was $60 an hour, not $80.

Ron M
04-28-17, 20:27
You get a great massage and lousy happy ending or none at all. Or a lousy massage and an awesome happy ending. To find a great massage and a great happy ending is far and few between.

Miamiat
04-29-17, 00:13
You can get both at Princess on Belmont, Grand Spa on Grand, and formerly at Princess on Milwaukee.

You get a great massage and lousy happy ending or none at all. Or a lousy massage and an awesome happy ending. To find a great massage and a great happy ending is far and few between.

ChicagoCat99
04-29-17, 01:33
You can get both at Princess on Belmont, Grand Spa on Grand, and formerly at Princess on Milwaukee.I called Princess and they said it's $70 for 1 hr.

$65 is pretty much the limit for me.

I know there are plenty of $50-55 places.

(Daiva is even $40 including hot stones.)

ChicagoCat99
04-29-17, 02:08
I was happy with recent Asian spa experience.

So, I visited three Chinese in our area.

(During walking exercise.).

For some reasons, I could not get in any of those.

One place even showed me three MTs, but honestly I did not like them very much.

And, actually there is one place just opened a couple of weeks ago (El Spa massage).

I can see that they spent a lot of money on business.

So, I grabbed $100 cash only to help them.

But, for some reasons, I really could not get session.

I guess they may need a bit younger attendants or something.

And, when I think about it, Cindy is only MT I like out of six places.

I have to pay my association fee, so I prefer not to spend any money now.

But, I got $100 out immediately as soon as I saw her.

P.S: The place was extremely slow.

I stayed probably 1-2 hours, but no one ring a bell.

She said she is usually only one working there and sometimes one more girl works.

E2304
04-29-17, 06:46
I called Princess and they said it's $70 for 1 hr.

$65 is pretty much the limit for me.

I know there are plenty of $50-55 places.

(Daiva is even $40 including hot stones.)No personal data but several postings a few months ago said that owners at princess wanted to go legit.

AuggieDoggie
04-29-17, 10:58

Thanks,

Traderking1.

T Jin Ding Spa. It's a massage lover's destination.Hoping to help you enjoy your time in Chicago.

I visited JDS a couple of weeks ago. I drew a new MT named Sophia, a 6/10 40 ish, Chinese woman with strong hands and great attitude. 8/10 massage and 9/10 HE which lasted nearly 15 minutes. Lots of sensual hand work on the abs and groin to raise my excitement level before taking me to the peak. Well worth the $100 spent.

ChicagoCat99
04-29-17, 22:54
No personal data but several postings a few months ago said that owners at princess wanted to go legit.Even better.

I just cannot spend that much.

Thank you very much for your message.

P.S: I gave up.

I cannot risk anything regarding health matter.

This person also has severe pain.

I am sure this is about high BP since I did not get it when I was thinner.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ask-the-expert/brain-and-nervous-system/a215/headache-when-ejaculating/

ChicagoCat99
04-29-17, 23:13
No personal data but several postings a few months ago said that owners at princess wanted to go legit.Thank you for your info, E.

I just cannot spend that much.

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 00:51
No personal data but several postings a few months ago said that owners at princess wanted to go legit.For legit massage, Daiva ($40) is not bad at all.

It's just she is a bit old and not extremely pretty.

I feel sorry that that could be the reason she charges less.

That's the reason why I like to help her.

MrSmartyPants
04-30-17, 01:27
All previous post ask basically the same question and if you have been reading you would know the answer RTFF.https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6099888807.html

They should change their slogan to: "Jin Ding, You Won't WANT to Ask".

I tried Jin Ding a few weeks ago. Paid for 90 minutes, the Mamesan (a granny) was working the front desk. After showing me to my room, she explained the other masseuse was still busy for another ten minutes, so she (granny) would start the massage for the first ten minutes, then the other lady would take over.

Of course it was a very weak (and not very good) massage as you would imagine (she looked 70's ish, probably older) but what are you going to say? (Besides being ancient, she also seemed genuinely nice) .

The kicker, was the nice granny gave the entire 90 minute massage, she never left the room to go and find the younger MT. Of course I'm not going to ask for extras, nor did she hint either. Just a very weird experience, don't think I'd go back there.

It was so strange and unsatisfying for what I was looking for, that I wound up getting yet ANOTHER massage a mile or so down Archer, I think it was called Ruby Spa. Walked into a couple other nearby places I'm familiar with first, but were either busy, or not answering the door. So I took a chance. Very cute MT, but very greedy, she did the dreaded negotiation after the flip with schlong-in-hand. I HATE the schlong-in-hand negotiation! Such a wood-killer, plus it makes it hard to not overpay. And the language barrier (real, or faked)... Ugh. So, I foolishly paid for what was hinted at being an "upgrade" over the standard service (80), but only received "standard service." What a rip off....

Disappointing day in regards to wasting a big stack of hard-earned MongerBux. One of the highlights of the day was sticking around for really good Szechuan food.

MrSmartyPants
04-30-17, 01:47

If any place comes with good massage and full time, it does not come with extra service.

(Daiva)

I've seen Daiva! Lithuanian lady. Definitely no extra service, even on a repeat visit. Decent massage. There's another Lithuanian lady in the same building that is much nicer, and a better massage therapist. Lilly. (also no extras, but totally worth a visit). Her pricing is a slightly higher than Daiva.

MrSmartyPants
04-30-17, 01:48
All previous post ask basically the same question and if you have been reading you would know the answer RTFF.https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6099888807.html

They should change their slogan to: "Jin Ding, you won't want to ask".

I tried Jin Ding a few weeks ago. Paid for 90 minutes, the Mamesan (a granny) was working the front desk. After showing me to my room, she explained the other masseuse was still busy for another ten minutes, so she (granny) would start the massage for ten minutes.

Of course it was a weak and not very good massage as you would imagine (she looked 70 ish, probably older) but what are you going to say? Besides that she seemed a very nice old lady.

The kicker, was the nice granny gave the entire 90 minute massage, she never left the room to go and find the younger MT as advertsised. Of course I'm not going to ask for extras, nor did she hint either. Just a very weird experience, don't think I'd go back there. It was so strange, I wound up getting yet ANOTHER massage a mile or so down Archer, I think it was called Ruby Spa. Cute MT, but very greedy, she did the dreaded negotiation after the flip with schlong-in-hand, paid for what was supposed to be. The next level of service let's just say, but only received standard service. Disappointing day in regards to cash outlay (ouch) but stuck around for delicious spicy sichuan food.

JamesTChicago
04-30-17, 14:41
I'm still hoping to get some info. Thanks!

I'm sure this place is much like Logan, or the place on Lawrence with Stacey and dahlia but has anyone been here? Anything special other than the obviously gorgeous women? Any tidbits you can share? How's the process to get in the door and who were you with? Anything extra provided? You can PM me if you would like. I'm thankful for any help. Stay safe gents.

James.

Here's two links:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/flip-over-fridays-sensual-pampering-in-upscale-loft-studio-check-out-evas-new-video/58619103

http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/

WretchedBliss
04-30-17, 14:57
I haven't been there personally, but on the oThER site, it's pretty basic services. From the reports, the ladies have been hot, but nude + HJ looks like the extent.

I'm still hoping to get some info. Thanks!

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 22:29
[QUOTE=MrSmartyPants;3370744]https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6099888807.html

The kicker, was the nice granny gave the entire 90 minute massage, she never left the room to go and find the younger MT. Of course I'm not going to ask for extras, nor did she hint either. Just a very weird experience, don't think I'd go back there.

We need more of this kind of info.

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 22:32
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6099888807.html

The kicker, was the nice granny gave the entire 90 minute massage, she never left the room to go and find the younger MT as advertsised. Of course I'm not going to ask for extras, nor did she hint either. Just a very weird experience, don't think I'd go back there. It was so strange, I wound up getting yet ANOTHER massage a mile or so down Archer, I think it was called Ruby Spa. Cute MT, but very greedy, she did the dreaded negotiation after the flip with schlong-in-hand, paid for what was supposed to be. The next level of service let's just say, but only received standard service. Disappointing day in regards to cash outlay (ouch) but stuck around for delicious spicy sichuan food.We need more of this kind of info.

You just saved $100 of someone.

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 22:37
I've seen Daiva! Lithuanian lady. Definitely no extra service, even on a repeat visit. Decent massage. There's another Lithuanian lady in the same building that is much nicer, and a better massage therapist. Lilly. (also no extras, but totally worth a visit). Her pricing is a slightly higher than Daiva.Dear Mr SmartyPants,

Is this she?

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6107695637.html

I was thinking to try it.

It seems she is $10 more expensive for first time client.

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 22:59
I've seen Daiva! Lithuanian lady. Definitely no extra service, even on a repeat visit. Decent massage. There's another Lithuanian lady in the same building that is much nicer, and a better massage therapist. Lilly. (also no extras, but totally worth a visit). Her pricing is a slightly higher than Daiva.Dear Mr SmartyPants.

Is this she?

https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6107695637.html

I was thinking to try it someday.

It seems she is $10 more expensive for first time client.

ChicagoCat99
04-30-17, 23:09
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6099888807.html

Of course it was a very weak (and not very good) massage as you would imagine (she looked 70's ish, probably older) but what are you going to say? (Besides being ancient, she also seemed genuinely nice) .
If you like hot and hard massage like me, I recommend King Spa on North ave.

I almost screamed when she massaged my calves.

(The rest of the parts were fine.)

She noticed my pain and massaged the other calf a bit softer.

And, she rub the same area repeatedly, so it produced a lot of heat.

I enter this place because of exposed chests, but massage turn out to be pretty good.

Tips.

1. Do not wear towel.

It's not on bed, but stacks are in the room somewhere far corner.

Don't wear it.

Otherwise, she may have to do police guessing game and may not suggest anything.

2. Have $100 for extra.

She said she prefer extra, so she can make more money.

She said bj is $100, but you cannot go to bank and come back later.

You don't have to do any extra like me.

(I had $40 private part massage only without finishing due to my headache.)

But, just in case if you want, you may have some emergency fund.

(BJ option is rare since Chinese D&B in Glen Ellyn and JJ in Schaumburg did not have it.

Besides, she looked better than these two ladies in my point of view.)

P.S.: I checked 6 Chinese places in two days during walking exercise.

Honestly, I did not enter the other five for greeting ladies appearance reason.

Cindy wore a dress exposing boobs a little bit.

I looked away as I usually do when I talked.

But, when I thought about it, I did not have to look away.

I looked at those, she smiled and let me have enough time to touch.

P.S.: Their ad keeps showing it's $80 Thai massage, but it's $60.

Do not choose deep tissue option ($75) since you will get it anyway.

And, no one was there for 3-4 hours on Thur.

I know this since I asked price first, walked a bit, got money and had massage.

Until everything was done, No one.

TronCat
04-30-17, 23:59

(Daiva)

If any place comes with extra service, it does not come with good massage or full time.

(Most of latina places including Rosita, Vida, Chinese JJ in Schaumburg).

And, sometimes it does not comes with either of it.

(North Lake)

But, it seems this place came with both.

I miss their hard massage.

And, although I declined it, she suggested he and BJ option.

Also, super nice breasts..Very informative post.

May give them a try, not too far away it seems.

Pau Ford
05-01-17, 00:27
I'm still hoping to get some info. Thanks!Easy access. Street parking nearby, they'll buzz you in. Prices can bump up if you add nude ($220/ hr). Girls are reliable and give a solid session but nothing out of the ordinary.

JamesTChicago
05-01-17, 09:08
Was looking for something out of the ordinary I guess. That's way to steep for the norm. Every time I ask a question I do try searching, but with so much old info and providers having the same or changing names and not great search features, it becomes hard / tedious. Thanks for the info though!

James.

Easy access. Street parking nearby, they'll buzz you in. Prices can bump up if you add nude ($220/ hr). Girls are reliable and give a solid session but nothing out of the ordinary.

JamesTChicago
05-01-17, 09:14
Looking to give this place a shot next week. Anyone else give this place a try since this was posted? Did you have a similar experience and are the girls attractive? Thanks again!

Also, I'm assuming this is the 2423 place right? PM is ok with me.

Stay well,

James.

Nice finish.

Nice young Latina girls.

Would repeat.

P.S. :

P.S.:

JamesTChicago
05-01-17, 09:20
Visited the place at Dundee and Milwaukee a few weeks ago. Good table table shower, excellent massage but DIY. I tried for more but it wasn't meant to be. She said the place has been open 3 years and they've never done anything. But it was a great massage. I recommend if you're sore. Unfortunately I can remember her name though.

She had nice legs with sexy black tights and she did allow touching.