PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

SideTalker
09-27-21, 17:12
Back in town for a few days since moving last year and seeing some decent reviews on west river in my old hood. Anyone specific for L2 or L3 why'll recommend?

TIA.

Cmd.I guess the location is OK. Was 30 minutes only this weekend. Mimi and I believe Linda or Cindy were present. Heard a guy moaning in the room next door which was kind of a killjoy moment.

L1 only for me, but l2 with plastic wrapper was available.

DMichaels69
09-27-21, 17:17
Are a PITA! LOL.

I guess the location is OK. Was 30 minutes only this weekend. Mimi and I believe Linda or Cindy were present. Heard a guy moaning in the room next door which was kind of a killjoy moment.

L1 only for me, but l2 with plastic wrapper was available.

Cmd04
09-28-21, 00:51
Thanks 4 the feedback on WRS. Any who. Had work to do in Franklin Park and so decided to make the short trip up Cumberland and over to Harmony. Drew Kim. Definitely Asian age scale but still in her 30's at most for sure. Immediately upon entry she grabs my hand and is massively touchy feely out by the front desk. Ok. Head back to the room. She tells me to take everything off. Then to the shower and she's all over junior straight away. Sauna for a hot minute (no pun intended). Back to the room where massage is the farthest thing from her mind. I finally lay face down and she immediately stands right in front of me (by design) so I dive right in. Lift the skin tight short short skirt up to a panty less and quite tight "V" pretty wet straight away. She's take a moment to request said funds to which I gave her. 8 (that's all I had left after the. 8 door fee). Immediately lay on my back so she can go to work. BBBJ while diddling the vag. Finished off with the hand so no CIM but not a deal breaker for me. She was more into than most providers I have had. I tried for more than L2 and she returned serve with "no not for. 8" which was fine by me as she was enjoying the fingers and I was fine for the $$ spent. Body was 8 or perhaps a 9 even. Large B / small C's natural definitely a pro but made a decent effort at GFE. An easy L3 with the proper funds. She's working all week and I would say go early and smash that sh*t like a pinata. As far as Asian providers she is worth it. Good luck and safe mongering.

Cmd.

ScoffLaw32
09-28-21, 11:06
Had a few trips to H Wellness on Milwaukee recently.

Have seen Coco and Nancy. Coco (27) is skinny and petite and Nancy (25) is a bit thicker but both are cute.

Similar experience with both of them. Paid $75 for the hour with TS. Both gave an excellent massage with some teasing, OTC roaming and I left happy. I did a $60 tip because I felt they were worth it.

I would say Nancy is much more flirty but both were fun, had a good attitude and gave a great massage.

Mischif420
09-28-21, 11:39
What's up y'all. Looking for a local spot that I can visit regularly near Berwyn, Oak Park, Riverside areas (or nearby). If anyone can provide some quality providers please lmk. Thanks!

GWheaton
09-28-21, 13:35
Went by AOL and thought what the hell.

60 door fee for 30 minutes. Older, heavier Latina. Not particularly attractive and little language skills. Massage was lame. On the flip, wide open menu. LI went with L1 for 60. Did the job.

ChiGuy89
09-28-21, 18:07
Had a dream about Ling Ling on Clybourn. Called ahead and told to come on in. Wasn't sure what to expect here, signs and site say no funny business, but was asked to remove everything in room. Saw a younger girl heading to a different room, while I was ushered into a room with someone 50's at least. Ok massage, more of a squeeze / back rub. Encouraged roaming during massage. On the flip told me to give a good tip and went right into L1 after lifting shirt and bra. Older, but perfect technique. Cleanup and head massage after and I was on my way. . 7 at door, and open tip. I left. 4.

JustAMonger
09-28-21, 22:12
What's up y'all. Looking for a local spot that I can visit regularly near Berwyn, Oak Park, Riverside areas (or nearby). If anyone can provide some quality providers please lmk. Thanks!Where else have you been? Can you tell us a little bit about your experiences?
It's best to get established before you ask questions on your first post. Not my rule, not a rule, just a courtesy.
Start with the search, pick a place and report back please.

Biliator
09-28-21, 22:47
Apologies to the monger who rang the bell a bit after 3:00 today. Sorry Judy had to ask you to come back later but she was about to Hoover my load. I'll tell ya gents. I was never the biggest fan of spa BJs, but this lady is the real deal. Not super young or petite but for a 50 ish provider, still has a nice pair of tits, and very sweet personality.

BenBeck
09-29-21, 00:26
Apologies to the monger who rang the bell a bit after 3:00 today. Sorry Judy had to ask you to come back later but she was about to Hoover my load. I'll tell ya gents. I was never the biggest fan of spa BJs, but this lady is the real deal. Not super young or petite but for a 50 ish provider, still has a nice pair of tits, and very sweet personality.+1.

Hoover is the word. Got my vote.

DrPepper2976
09-29-21, 10:43
Not seeing Laura there, so I was wondering:

Which of the other girls are recommended for a good full experience?

Captain1954
09-29-21, 11:07
Apologies to the monger who rang the bell a bit after 3:00 today. Sorry Judy had to ask you to come back later but she was about to Hoover my load. I'll tell ya gents. I was never the biggest fan of spa BJs, but this lady is the real deal. Not super young or petite but for a 50 ish provider, still has a nice pair of tits, and very sweet personality.I've known Judy for 40 plus years and she 60 plus but agree, great preview bbj and is one of the best rimmers in town her bbj skills are on point and has a great personality.

Jinurso
09-29-21, 13:34
Not seeing Laura there, so I was wondering:

Which of the other girls are recommended for a good full experience?Check my post history. I've probably run through half the roster there and posted reviews.

Jayp80
09-29-21, 15:11
Where did all the south side independent Latinas go? There used to be several around 47th and Western and in the bridgeport / chinatown areas.

CanadianGuy
09-29-21, 16:14
Now that MasajNow has closed down and Denise has moved away, are there any places that offer a bath? Not looking for a table shower but a bath / massage. Those that have been to MasajNow / Denise would know what I'm talking about.

IggyD
09-29-21, 17:10
Where did all the south side independent Latinas go? There used to be several around 47th and Western and in the bridgeport / chinatown areas.I haven't seen any since the change at CL.

HeadsOfState
09-29-21, 23:59
Now that MasajNow has closed down and Denise has moved away, are there any places that offer a bath? Not looking for a table shower but a bath / massage. Those that have been to MasajNow / Denise would know what I'm talking about.I had one at an upscale spa awhile back. It was very nice but I was covered and there was zero chance of hanky panky.

CanadianGuy
09-30-21, 09:46
I had one at an upscale spa awhile back. It was very nice but I was covered and there was zero chance of hanky panky.Where was it?

Mischif420
09-30-21, 10:12
Where else have you been? Can you tell us a little bit about your experiences?
It's best to get established before you ask questions on your first post. Not my rule, not a rule, just a courtesy.
Start with the search, pick a place and report back please.For sure man. There's a spot in oak park that I frequent when I need a quick fix. Sun flower. I've gotten up to L3 but def have to work your way up. The ladies there are older unfortunately otherwise I'd visit more often. There was also my atf place also in oak park on Roosevelt. The ladies here were top notch and L3 was available but unfortunately as quickly as they opened up, they shut down. So, looking for a place where the ladies aren't in their 50's and convenient for me to visit. I live in the area and would like a place convenient enough for me to visit during my lunch break or even quick visit before / after work. Any help would be appreciated.

SideTalker
09-30-21, 11:11
For sure man. There's a spot in oak park that I frequent when I need a quick fix. Sun flower. I've gotten up to L3 but def have to work your way up. The ladies there are older unfortunately otherwise I'd visit more often. There was also my atf place also in oak park on Roosevelt. The ladies here were top notch and L3 was available but unfortunately as quickly as they opened up, they shut down. So, looking for a place where the ladies aren't in their 50's and convenient for me to visit. I live in the area and would like a place convenient enough for me to visit during my lunch break or even quick visit before / after work. Any help would be appreciated.Only place in oak park that I know would be comfort on north ave, which is OK but crappy parking and super busy. Ran into 2 of you guys there face to face because they were so busy. Standard prices and just your standard AMP.

TheWimp
09-30-21, 14:07
Only place in oak park that I know would be comfort on north ave, which is OK but crappy parking and super busy. Ran into 2 of you guys there face to face because they were so busy. Standard prices and just your standard AMP.In Oak Park it looks like the former Wellness Spa on North Ave is opening soon or opened and taking customers already. The place looks empty but looks like its by appt only.

DirtyGarcia
09-30-21, 14:38
Went to BHC last night and pulled Linda, she's nice average on the scale as far as looks, communication ability was high. Menu is open, I made comments that got answered with "really? Okay" or "tip me good baby" she is accommodating so be nice. I got a really good L1, freedom to roam and another thing that I forgot the lingo for LOL. But yeah I would repeat and recommend. I did 40 for 30 min and 65. Be good and be safe out there.I visited recently and drew Aida. She was friendly and did the 30 min as well. I started rubbing her leg and on the flip I told her I was looking for L2 and she said sure but to take care of her which I agreed. I said I wanted BBBJ and she said no and went and grabbed a piece of like Saran Wrap and put it on and did L2 that way. First time I've ever had that happen so that was interesting but the L2 was decent. She also stripped down and I was able to roam. The massage was decent too. Tipped her 80. Might repeat.

HeadsOfState
09-30-21, 15:36
Where was it?At the kohler resort.

JustAMonger
10-01-21, 07:32
For sure man. There's a spot in oak park that I frequent when I need a quick fix. Sun flower. I've gotten up to L3 but def have to work your way up. The ladies there are older unfortunately otherwise I'd visit more often. There was also my atf place also in oak park on Roosevelt. The ladies here were top notch and L3 was available but unfortunately as quickly as they opened up, they shut down. So, looking for a place where the ladies aren't in their 50's and convenient for me to visit. I live in the area and would like a place convenient enough for me to visit during my lunch break or even quick visit before / after work. Any help would be appreciated.Well, that's better now. It works better here when you share information.

One thing I liked about a lot of the older ones they are lower volume and if you like BBFS, which I do, they usually allow CIP, simply because they've probably been sterilized. Or past fertility.

But yeah, younger ones who are actually pretty cute and that carrying around a lot of baby damage are hard to find. Not sure where you live but I could recommend Jessica at New Hope Spa. Looks like she's in her twenties best estimate she's not much older than 40. Very cute, no baby damage and about 10 lb overweight which makes her ass look nice.

If you go report back.

Fit312
10-01-21, 09:14
But yeah, younger ones who are actually pretty cute and that carrying around a lot of baby damage are hard to find. Not sure where you live but I could recommend Jessica at New Hope Spa. Looks like she's in her twenties best estimate she's not much older than 40. Very cute, no baby damage and about 10 lb overweight which makes her ass look nice.
I've heard that she has a teenage son in China, but she does have nice natural tits with a little baby fat.

Gopher88
10-01-21, 11:31
In Oak Park it looks like the former Wellness Spa on North Ave is opening soon or opened and taking customers already. The place looks empty but looks like its by appt only.I been lucky to find a place to park. They got different girls all the time. Some good, some not so good.

Gopher88
10-01-21, 11:50
Where did all the south side independent Latinas go? There used to be several around 47th and Western and in the bridgeport / chinatown areas.Good question?

DWaits
10-01-21, 12:17
Where did all the south side independent Latinas go? There used to be several around 47th and Western and in the bridgeport / chinatown areas.Not independent but there was a good review of AOL a month ago if I remember correctly. Big fake tits and a big fake ass if that's your thing. I don't know how quickly AOL rotates so the MP reviewed might be gone.

Quimby
10-01-21, 12:56
Tried this place last week and drew June. 20's or early 30's. Cute slim and very tasty. Went 140 for DATY FIV with a nice L1 with me eating her at the end. Told myself I had to hit that next time. So visited today and I tell you it was delicious. She said she remembered me and jumped right into action. DATY little FIV FIA and then mish. Brought my own jacket to use. 160 all in. I must have made her dizzy from the tongue lashing. She thought I put 200 on the chair. I was all done when she counted. She giggled a bit and told me rates and I said that is all I got today, next time. She was likely a bit incredulous but she enjoyed our time. Next time I will bring 200 for all in and see what she says. 200 is my max and the girl has to be into it and not a dead fish. I liked her and would like to do something on the side like at her place so she gets all the funds.

Mischif420
10-01-21, 13:36
Well, that's better now. It works better here when you share information.

One thing I liked about a lot of the older ones they are lower volume and if you like BBFS, which I do, they usually allow CIP, simply because they've probably been sterilized. Or past fertility.

If you go report back.Guy here so apologies for that. Haha. I'm closer to the west suburbs like oak park, River forest, Berwyn, riverside areas. I'll keep searching and report back if I find anything worth mentioning. Thanks!

AsiaPhileJake1
10-01-21, 14:32
Tried this place last week and drew June. 20's or early 30's. Cute slim and very tasty. Went 140 for DATY FIV with a nice L1 with me eating her at the end. Told myself I had to hit that next time. So visited today and I tell you it was delicious. She said she remembered me and jumped right into action. DATY little FIV FIA and then mish. Brought my own jacket to use. 160 all in. I must have made her dizzy from the tongue lashing. She thought I put 200 on the chair. I was all done when she counted. She giggled a bit and told me rates and I said that is all I got today, next time. She was likely a bit incredulous but she enjoyed our time. Next time I will bring 200 for all in and see what she says. 200 is my max and the girl has to be into it and not a dead fish. I liked her and would like to do something on the side like at her place so she gets all the funds.Damn that's a long drive for me.

Zagal
10-01-21, 14:39
Tried this place last week and drew June. 20's or early 30's. Cute slim and very tasty. Went 140 for DATY FIV with a nice L1 with me eating her at the end. Told myself I had to hit that next time. So visited today and I tell you it was delicious. She said she remembered me and jumped right into action. DATY little FIV FIA and then mish. Brought my own jacket to use. 160 all in. I must have made her dizzy from the tongue lashing. She thought I put 200 on the chair. I was all done when she counted. She giggled a bit and told me rates and I said that is all I got today, next time. She was likely a bit incredulous but she enjoyed our time. Next time I will bring 200 for all in and see what she says. 200 is my max and the girl has to be into it and not a dead fish. I liked her and would like to do something on the side like at her place so she gets all the funds.The name of the place is poki or?

DanTheMan1010
10-01-21, 15:04
I've heard that she has a teenage son in China, but she does have nice natural tits with a little baby fat.This is Jessica at new hope on Lincoln?

I guess I need to ask for her ahead of time.

Got the mamasan last time.

Biliator
10-01-21, 16:42
Tried this place last week and drew June. 20's or early 30's. Cute slim and very tasty. Went 140 for DATY FIV with a nice L1 with me eating her at the end. Told myself I had to hit that next time. So visited today and I tell you it was delicious. She said she remembered me and jumped right into action. DATY little FIV FIA and then mish. Brought my own jacket to use. 160 all in. I must have made her dizzy from the tongue lashing. She thought I put 200 on the chair. I was all done when she counted. She giggled a bit and told me rates and I said that is all I got today, next time. She was likely a bit incredulous but she enjoyed our time. Next time I will bring 200 for all in and see what she says. 200 is my max and the girl has to be into it and not a dead fish. I liked her and would like to do something on the side like at her place so she gets all the funds.I've been seeing a provider outside the spa about weekly. Great sex, but she also enjoys making lunch for me, too. Never know who you'll forget a connection with.

BabyBoy2013
10-01-21, 16:53
This is Jessica at new hope on Lincoln?

I guess I need to ask for her ahead of time.

Got the mamasan last time.That's her but she won't give it up that easily. She doesn't seem to offer L2 or L3 right away only L1. Probably got to work her for a while.

BabyBoy2013
10-01-21, 16:58
I've been seeing a provider outside the spa about weekly. Great sex, but she also enjoys making lunch for me, too. Never know who you'll forget a connection with.Hey same here. I stay overnight at my providers place sometimes 1 or 2 times a week. Who doesn't like freebies LOL. She also makes me dinner or takes me out to eat. She even took me shopping last time and bought me stuff. Like you said you never know.

Fit312
10-01-21, 17:08
This is Jessica at new hope on Lincoln?Nice creamy pussy. She wouldn't do bareback with me last time when I tried it, but she apparently has with other guys including CIP.

Walker333
10-01-21, 20:16
Hey same here. I stay overnight at my providers place sometimes 1 or 2 times a week. Who doesn't like freebies LOL. She also makes me dinner or takes me out to eat. She even took me shopping last time and bought me stuff. Like you said you never know.I've always treated providers well, very well, and sometimes, actually pretty often, they interpreted and / or translated my generosity, politeness, and kindness into something else. As a result, great number of times I've received hints and even unambiguous, direct offers to meet outside. They all or most of them are single and not very happy in their personal life, so it's not a miracle, it happens, and it's not hard to find, especially with the older ones. The question is whether it worths it.

JustAMonger
10-02-21, 08:57
The name of the place is poki or?Okie dokie. It's right in the title.

JustAMonger
10-02-21, 09:09
Nice creamy pussy. She wouldn't do bareback with me last time when I tried it, but she apparently has with other guys including CIP.She absolutely allows bareback. CIP also. For that reason I will only see her as her first customer. I actually asked if I can see her at 8:30 am And use the excuse that I have to go to work. I've seen her walk right through the back door. So I know I'm the first customer (there anyhow). There were rumors that she had a boyfriend. Anyhow, I would eat her pussy the first 15 or 20 minutes. It tasted fresh out of the shower. She would give me little hints if she liked what I was doing. "Oooo. Ahhhh. Hmmmm. Ahhuh". Almost as if she was rating my performance. She didn't come yeah, probably because her clit has become desensitized from abuse. She got a little weird with the TIA tho. And no FIV or FIA.

She usually allows BBFS but things might be changing. One guy told me she tried to extort more money from him because his condom broke. But it didn't. Greed.

Last time I paid 120. Haven't been back since she's become a pin cushion. She also refused me FS once because she said she was sore down there. She had on a lidocaine pain patch. I think she's going for maximum income right now and is making some sacrifices to make as much money as possible here. She's probably going to take her nest-egg back to China and live like a Cantonese Queen.

Fit312
10-02-21, 10:02
Anyhow, I would eat her pussy the first 15 or 20 minutes. It tasted fresh out of the shower.Yeah, I also try to get there as the first customer. I usually eat her pussy while I get myself hard, but it tasted like piss last time and she didn't get that excited. She was pushing the massage angle (I gave her an extra $10 for a decent rub after I came) and told me to come back for an hour session for the benefit of my health. I actually had a better time with Anna last visit; she got me hard with a rough blow job and told me to fuck her. Banged her pretty hard with no complaints, so not bad for $120.

Biliator
10-02-21, 10:58
Yeah, I also try to get there as the first customer. I usually eat her pussy while I get myself hard, but it tasted like piss last time and she didn't get that excited. She was pushing the massage angle (I gave her an extra $10 for a decent rub after I came) and told me to come back for an hour session for the benefit of my health. I actually had a better time with Anna last visit; she got me hard with a rough blow job and told me to fuck her. Banged her pretty hard with no complaints, so not bad for $120.That takes me back. Anna was one of the first providers I banged, 20 years ago, when Xindy's was going strong. Also had one of my best 4 hand experiences at New Hope, with Anna on the joystick and Cherry (now the owner) riding my face.

IBall8888
10-02-21, 12:20
Hey,

I'm looking for 2 things.

1. [Deleted by Admin]

2. An AMP that walks on the customer's back.

Any suggestions for either?

Yeah Me Think
10-02-21, 14:05
Tried this place last week and drew June. 20's or early 30's. Cute slim and very tasty. Went 140 for DATY FIV with a nice L1 with me eating her at the end. Told myself I had to hit that next time. So visited today and I tell you it was delicious. She said she remembered me and jumped right into action. DATY little FIV FIA and then mish. Brought my own jacket to use. 160 all in. I must have made her dizzy from the tongue lashing. She thought I put 200 on the chair. I was all done when she counted. She giggled a bit and told me rates and I said that is all I got today, next time. She was likely a bit incredulous but she enjoyed our time. Next time I will bring 200 for all in and see what she says. 200 is my max and the girl has to be into it and not a dead fish. I liked her and would like to do something on the side like at her place so she gets all the funds.Hard to find that age out here in the burbs.

TetonResearch
10-03-21, 14:57
Anyone have any info on Maggie from princess? She used to be my go to but I can't figure out if she went to a different place or went back home. Pms welcome.

ConfuciusMan
10-03-21, 15:23
Anyone have any info on Maggie from princess? She used to be my go to but I can't figure out if she went to a different place or went back home. Pms welcome.I heard she just answers the phone now. You can call and see if that's her than answers.

TetonResearch
10-03-21, 15:34
I heard she just answers the phone now. You can call and see if that's her than answers.No way I could tell from her voice from the other girls. Maybe I just make a belmont appointment and hope she's working when I show. Maybe shell make an exception.

Anyone that's been to princess lately is there anyone else worth seeing? They say this week cindy and tiffany are working and a few weeks ago it was bella, paula, amelia and mila. All new names.

GreenLeaf250
10-03-21, 17:34
I was in the area so I stopped by New Life, drew CoCo, super sweet, nice massage, nice B's with shaved kitty. Level 1 with lots of roaming. Hr was 65 plus 60. Felt like there may be more next visit, we will see.

Be safe out there guys.

CanadianGuy
10-03-21, 22:53
I called ahead and booked an appointment. I arrived on time but they asked me to wait for "5 minutes". 5 minutes turned into 20. Yet, they kept bringing other men in (3 guys came in and went straight to the back without paying). I asked them a couple of times when they'll tend to me but got nowhere. Finally, after being told to wait 5 more minutes multiple times, I left. By this time I had waited 45 minutes.

A few minutes after I left, she called me and asked me to come back and promised to give me extra time. I went back and was then made to wait OUTSIDE for 15 minutes! Finally, she let me in from the side door through a small, smoke-filled room that had a guy smoking and working on a computer. I got the massage but instead of extra time, she short changed me by 20 minutes cause they had to close.

Terrible experience. Will not repeat.

Quimby
10-04-21, 12:49
Okie dokie. It's right in the title.Oh no! Code breaker!!

Npis2002
10-04-21, 14:00
We're a couple and would like to find a male and female provider for a couple's massage. Any recommendations?

FreeFall1977
10-04-21, 14:03
Been meeting with Juju for about half a year now. Her massage is really great on its own and she knows her stuff. She lets me massage her legs sometimes while she's massaging me. I've even gotten her naked on the table and oiled her up before fucking her a few times. Her head game is great too, I usually lay her down on her back and have her suck me while I massage her between her legs and dabble in some FIV.After my first visit here this morning I'd have to say I also love this place! Saw Kelly at the front and she said she had 4 girls here today. I asked if I could see them, she said ok!! No other customers here, pretty sure I was the first one. Well honestly as soon as the first one came out I already made up my mind. I got Coco. In between 25-30 and just beautiful without her mask.

Just want to say she is skinny and young and much much better than what X has to offer on most days.

It is expensive. I'd hate to admit what I spent but let me just say a lot is on the table if you have the cash and she is so great!! Not 100% GFE but I really enjoyed my time here.

Seems I've got make more grocery trips so I can pull out more cash with my transactions and get back here.

If you go, play nice. Doesn't speak English but we got by.

Tito007
10-04-21, 15:04
Oh no! Code breaker!!Went here Judy is the massage use rubber gloves she can start a fire 80 for deep tissue no flip biggest fucking rip off save your money not worth it total bullshit.

BigLar102
10-04-21, 15:24
I seen JJ advertising on Rratings but looking at Google reviews actually looks legit. Anyone been there?

TakoMajo
10-04-21, 16:41
I was in the area so I stopped by New Life, drew CoCo, super sweet, nice massage, nice B's with shaved kitty. Level 1 with lots of roaming. Hr was 65 plus 60. Felt like there may be more next visit, we will see.

Be safe out there guys.Is this a New Life Massage Spa on in Chicago?

Fantastico
10-05-21, 10:21
Does anybody have any intel on Katy / Kathy at CLM? Haven't seen her posted on here and very curious about her pricing and menu as well as if pics are fairly accurate.

If not what about Olivia, Dani and Nicol? I've seen Bella, Maya, Suzie and Zara. I want to try out one of these newer girls but CLM is pricey and would rather not go in blind.

ChitwnGuy10
10-05-21, 10:58
Does anybody have any intel on Katy / Kathy at CLM? Haven't seen her posted on here and very curious about her pricing and menu as well as if pics are fairly accurate.

If not what about Olivia, Dani and Nicol? I've seen Bella, Maya, Suzie and Zara. I want to try out one of these newer girls but CLM is pricey and would rather not go in blind.She is a hot Columbian MILF that will take care of you in her lingerie but does offer a nice menu the extras (topless, nude, CBJ, FS). The extras where a little steep so I just went the the HJ finish which was fantastic. I got to tell ya. It is annoying paying the door fee without the girls being fully naked without an upcharge. Overall, I had a great time for what it was.

JjJamess
10-05-21, 11:06
Hey guys, I am new to this. I have been to many parlors that would just give a hand job. Does any one have any recommendations in the city or the burbs where they do full service for a reasonable price?

ChitownHustler
10-05-21, 11:13
Saw her again yesterday. 90 minute massage by one of the most talented massage therapist around.

An excellent massage with an L1 finish. She is talented and beautiful but there will never be more that an L1 ending.

If you are looking for a legitimate massage with a happy twist then she should be your first choice.Where is she?

Fantastico
10-05-21, 11:27
She is a hot Columbian MILF that will take care of you in her lingerie but does offer a nice menu the extras (topless, nude, CBJ, FS). The extras where a little steep so I just went the the HJ finish which was fantastic. I got to tell ya. It is annoying paying the door fee without the girls being fully naked without an upcharge. Overall, I had a great time for what it was.What were her charges? My experience 200 has been pretty standard FS charge with CLM and AMPs. I've had bjs range from 50-150 depending on provider and whether or not it was bare.

RoronoaZ
10-05-21, 13:25
Hey guys, I am new to this. I have been to many parlors that would just give a hand job. Does any one have any recommendations in the city or the burbs where they do full service for a reasonable price?There's a search forum option at the top right. We all started somewhere. Use that and search "L3" (meaning full service) or "full service" for a lot of great results. GL bud.

Richie55
10-05-21, 18:18
After my first visit here this morning I'd have to say I also love this place! Saw Kelly at the front and she said she had 4 girls here today. I asked if I could see them, she said ok!! No other customers here, pretty sure I was the first one. Well honestly as soon as the first one came out I already made up my mind. I got Coco. In between 25-30 and just beautiful without her mask.

Just want to say she is skinny and young and much much better than what X has to offer on most days.

It is expensive. I'd hate to admit what I spent but let me just say a lot is on the table if you have the cash and she is so great!! Not 100% GFE but I really enjoyed my time here.

Seems I've got make more grocery trips so I can pull out more cash with my transactions and get back here.

If you go, play nice. Doesn't speak English but we got by.Thanks for the info, but would you mind being a little more specific on the fees? SXL is on my list to try (very close to me) but would appreciate knowing what I'm in for before giving it a go. I do like that there is a line up!

StarGoesBoom
10-05-21, 19:01
Words that are too short like 2 or 3 letters can't be found. Sadly, a lot of these common abbreviations of acts are also that length.

There's a search forum option at the top right. We all started somewhere. Use that and search "L3" (meaning full service) or "full service" for a lot of great results. GL bud.

Coopertars
10-05-21, 21:52

If not what about Olivia, Dani and Nicol? I've seen Bella, Maya, Suzie and Zara. I want to try out one of these newer girls but CLM is pricey and would rather not go in blind.Kathy is larger than her pics and she hardly speaks any english, hopefully you're fluent in Spanish. She asks $ for a CBJ not sure what FS is.

Jay117
10-06-21, 08:48
Thanks for the info, but would you mind being a little more specific on the fees? SXL is on my list to try (very close to me) but would appreciate knowing what I'm in for before giving it a go. I do like that there is a line up!You won't necessarily be offered a full menu on your first visit, but if I were you I'd bring an extra 200 (plus the 50/70 door fee) just to have options.

Pau Ford
10-06-21, 11:27
Tip for nude BJ was $140. Juju and Kelly were BBBJ, one other girl (newer to SXL) was CBJ. Older not so attractive lady started at $140 but kept lowering her ask as I kept saying no thanks (she's not attractive at all / not my type).

$200 for FS with newer girl. I think juju is the same. Kelly said "I no do FS".

Again. These are tips on top of house fee. Wouldn't waste your time with the hr session since they often will cut you way short on the massage (Kelly especially) so just go with half hr.

Wouldn’t call it a line up. You got lucky that they had that many girls working and that none were busy, that is fairly uncommon. More often than not you’ll have only 1 girl available, maybe 2.

Thanks for the info, but would you mind being a little more specific on the fees? SXL is on my list to try (very close to me) but would appreciate knowing what I'm in for before giving it a go. I do like that there is a line up!

Quimby
10-06-21, 11:35
To each their own but for that cost may as well go dong guan at RL or the other place. 200 all in is my limit and she best be a nice young slimmy.

RSwan55
10-06-21, 11:54
Tip for nude BJ was $140. Juju and Kelly were BBBJ, one other girl (newer to SXL) was CBJ. Older not so attractive lady started at $140 but kept lowering her ask as I kept saying no thanks (she's not attractive at all / not my type).

Again. These are tips on top of house fee. Wouldn't waste your time with the hr session since they often will cut you way short on the massage (Kelly especially) so just go with half hr.

Wouldnt call it a line up. You got lucky that they had that many girls working and that none were busy, that is fairly uncommon. More often than not youll have only 1 girl available, maybe 2.I assume standard $40-$60 tip is fine for just massage and HE?

Jay117
10-06-21, 13:59

Wouldnt call it a line up. You got lucky that they had that many girls working and that none were busy, that is fairly uncommon. More often than not youll have only 1 girl available, maybe 2.I think you're selling Kelly short. She definitely wanted me to stay for the whole hour last time I saw her. I found her to be pretty mechanical the first two times I saw her (though with a great ending), but once I was a regular and I guess she liked me, she changed a lot.

Anyway, yeah they have four there now. Coco and Lilly. I'm mostly happy with just Juju and Kelly, but maybe I'll see about Coco in the near future.

Member #6062
10-06-21, 18:01
I think you're selling Kelly short. She definitely wanted me to stay for the whole hour last time I saw her. I found her to be pretty mechanical the first two times I saw her (though with a great ending), but once I was a regular and I guess she liked me, she changed a lot.

Anyway, yeah they have four there now. Coco and Lilly. I'm mostly happy with just Juju and Kelly, but maybe I'll see about Coco in the near future.Juju was arrested a year or so ago but "is what it is". She and Kelly both look good naked (especially Kelly).

Fish2049
10-06-21, 20:52
Went for a legit massage at a chiropractor, had my undies on, and the masseuse kept massaging my legs between her arms and boobs. Definitely felt like she was pressing my legs against her boobs (clothed). What chance do you think she was hinting she would be willing for more? Any tips on how to approach?

Jay117
10-07-21, 07:06
Went for a legit massage at a chiropractor, had my undies on, and the masseuse kept massaging my legs between her arms and boobs. Definitely felt like she was pressing my legs against her boobs (clothed). What chance do you think she was hinting she would be willing for more? Any tips on how to approach?Zero? Sorry, but. Don't sexually harass your chiropractor. It's not a porn movie.

Lance18
10-07-21, 10:53
Went for a legit massage at a chiropractor, had my undies on, and the masseuse kept massaging my legs between her arms and boobs. Definitely felt like she was pressing my legs against her boobs (clothed). What chance do you think she was hinting she would be willing for more? Any tips on how to approach?I had a legit give BBBJ at about my 10th visit. She started doing same thing to me. I said "if you keep doing that you are going to cause a problem". She didn't quit and took care of the problem. I still see her.

JimiiJones
10-07-21, 12:20
Only been a monger last few months started with a bit from a street walker and figured had to be a better way. So I've started looking online rub maps was my go to and it sucked not being able to see reviews and going to places and paying entry fee just to strike out. My first AMP was on Ashland no signage on door and was great for my first experience. Then tried a few on Chicago Ave which was hit or miss. Had to learn hard way just cause one at a AMP is good if you are walking in from the street it's the luck of the draw. Today I visited relax massage and was closed at 10 am. Tried rear door cause someone here said had to enter through back and no luck. So knowing my time was running out cause next job was out of area I called and was told few minutes. Waited in front mammasan pulled up with the girl with tattoo on leg and let me in 45 at door 30 minutes. Started on back for 20 great med massage, she had really short shorts small but nice nipple breasts as she was rubbing me could feel her soft legs brushing up against me, she then teased me with soft touches around my balls and but. On the flip she asked if wanted l1 . I said no I want it all l3 and DATY. She left room freshened up and came in took off clothes stood next to me. I kissed and fondled her breasts then grabbed her by waist and pulled her on top of me. Started DATY which she seemed to really enjoy. She kept trying to stroke me fast and made her stop cause was pretty excited and wanted to enjoy it fully. When I tried to flip her she acted like l3 was no longer on menu and played the English card. I firmly responded not paying 200 for he and that we agreed on it all. Went back and forth few times then she asked if had condom and then said she needed more. Gave her 30 and she got on top. Froze up like a stone barely moving where I had to take control and make her move the way I wanted. Mood changed and everything after having to argue for correct service and over paid I feel. Probably won't go back here gotten better for cheaper at other places. Figure since this community has helped me so much with my new hobby I would give back.

GBaby32
10-07-21, 21:19
BHC man. So first time I went was months ago meet CICI Chinese from New York Young sexy small girl maybe 5"5, no ass bit it was there nice tits looked big since she was tiny I use the side door when I call. Legit. 40 for 30 min the rooms are ok some are bigger with sinks L3 each time 1. 40 but I got her for 1. 20 over CBJ Mish CG and Doggy loved it. Body was a 8/9 from what you get with massage parlors not a fat old lady.

2nd time same price and routine. Nicole also Chinese is friends with cici who went back to New York man good English nice long black hair smells great nice body again 26 yr old. Right to l3 sexy body nice tits some kissing but I'm not to crazy about it. Mish doggy and they re all so tiny I feel like my dick is 12" hahaha. Look 8. Body 8. Service 8. Pussy TIGHT loved it. She was also like 5"4- feel line I tower over these girls.

3rd time I believe I tried ANA she was taller cute but not as cute as thr other girls still better then ANY China town spots I've seen. Body was 8 not fat or anything long hair, she just got finished with someone we actually seen each other on the way out. I'm not a gang banger but the other monger I seen look a bit scared of me LOL I have lots of tats. Anyways back to service. 40 for 30 min and 1. 40 for l3 this girl was great really funny bubbly body 8. Boobs were pretty good size maybe a b / c she put on EDM music while she rode me which was different but man she was going wild on there really enjoyed it. Great attitude went to Mish where I piunded her for another 20 min and I was done LOVED IT. Gave me my water we chatted and I was off.

My last VIST THIS GIRL WAS BAD OMG SO BAD 9. 5/10 I forgot her name but she is from Korea she looks like those typical anamie girls but nice ass tits GREAT FACE and hair was long very nice ass. Well they arw Asian bit hey it was perky for whatever reason there. Again they are asian. He rteeth were kinda odd but still silky smooth skin man I loved her she rode a bit did Mish and finished with doggy wa sounded her so hard. Loved it.

Recap. 40 for 30 min rooms are decent they don't even try to so a massage straight l3. All the girls have been young and sexy best I've had EVER God the last girl from Korea amazing. I did see one who 3 as ugly thank God I didn't get her the quality they had of be pissed. Every pussybhas been TIGHT. NJ skills. Eh they are ok but nothing good nothing like a SW who's been in the game. Am I missing something. They get lots of new girls thr place gets busy. I won't say the name just those 3 letters if you know you know. It's a gem. No girls have been older then 26 all sexy as fuck.

I am so glad I go back to colombia for a few weeks at the end of the month because it's so hard to not go to this place.

Faboni
10-07-21, 21:43
I think you're selling Kelly short. She definitely wanted me to stay for the whole hour last time I saw her. I found her to be pretty mechanical the first two times I saw her (though with a great ending), but once I was a regular and I guess she liked me, she changed a lot.

Anyway, yeah they have four there now. Coco and Lilly. I'm mostly happy with just Juju and Kelly, but maybe I'll see about Coco in the near future.Visit SXL and saw Coco. She was nice, but limited english. Had a decent massage and had L1. The massage itself was okay, and the L1 was pretty good. I would say she looks pretty good and has a decent build. On the younger side as well. But haven't seen Lilly and was curious how is she in terms of look and age.

JustMeyaKnow
10-07-21, 22:10
BHC man. So first time I went was months ago meet CICI Chinese from New York Young sexy small girl maybe 5"5, no ass bit it was there nice tits looked big since she was tiny I use the side door when I call. Legit. 40 for 30 min the rooms are ok some are bigger with sinks L3 each time 1. 40 but I got her for 1. 20 over CBJ Mish CG and Doggy loved it. Body was a 8/9 from what you get with massage parlors not a fat old lady.

2nd time same price and routine. Nicole also Chinese is friends with cici who went back to New York man good English nice long black hair smells great nice body again 26 yr old. Right to l3 sexy body nice tits some kissing but I'm not to crazy about it. Mish doggy and they re all so tiny I feel like my dick is 12" hahaha. Look 8. Body 8. Service 8. Pussy TIGHT loved it. She was also like 5"4- feel line I tower over these girls.

3rd time I believe I tried ANA she was taller cute but not as cute as thr other girls still better then ANY China town spots I've seen. Body was 8 not fat or anything long hair, she just got finished with someone we actually seen each other on the way out. I'm not a gang banger but the other monger I seen look a bit scared of me LOL I have lots of tats. Anyways back to service. 40 for 30 min and 1. 40 for l3 this girl was great really funny bubbly body 8. Boobs were pretty good size maybe a b / c she put on EDM music while she rode me which was different but man she was going wild on there really enjoyed it. Great attitude went to Mish where I piunded her for another 20 min and I was done LOVED IT. Gave me my water we chatted and I was off.

My last VIST THIS GIRL WAS BAD OMG SO BAD 9. 5/10 I forgot her name but she is from Korea she looks like those typical anamie girls but nice ass tits GREAT FACE and hair was long very nice ass. Well they arw Asian bit hey it was perky for whatever reason there. Again they are asian. He rteeth were kinda odd but still silky smooth skin man I loved her she rode a bit did Mish and finished with doggy wa sounded her so hard. Loved it.

Recap. 40 for 30 min rooms are decent they don't even try to so a massage straight l3. All the girls have been young and sexy best I've had EVER God the last girl from Korea amazing. I did see one who 3 as ugly thank God I didn't get her the quality they had of be pissed. Every pussybhas been TIGHT. NJ skills. Eh they are ok but nothing good nothing like a SW who's been in the game. Am I missing something. They get lots of new girls thr place gets busy. I won't say the name just those 3 letters if you know you know. It's a gem. No girls have been older then 26 all sexy as fuck.

I am so glad I go back to colombia for a few weeks at the end of the month because it's so hard to not go to this place.Where is this at? Pm is fine.

Fit312
10-08-21, 04:00
Where is this at? Pm is fine.https://bodyhealthcenter.org/contact-us/

Jayp80
10-08-21, 10:24
https://bodyhealthcenter.org/contact-us/Calling ahead to be let in at the side door is a pro-tip, I was a rookie and went to front door which is at the intersection of a couple busy streets. The side door looks like a random door to the apt next door.

JlWebb86
10-08-21, 16:03
I had a legit give BBBJ at about my 10th visit. She started doing same thing to me. I said "if you keep doing that you are going to cause a problem". She didn't quit and took care of the problem. I still see her.This would be the dream! Good to the "chiro" so the wife never suspects a thing. Please feel free to share the details via PM if you don't mind.

JamesTChicago
10-08-21, 18:02
I'm sure you're just one lucky guy though.

This would be the dream! Good to the "chiro" so the wife never suspects a thing. Please feel free to share the details via PM if you don't mind.

JamesTChicago
10-08-21, 18:03
Is this one of the former CLM girls? I think her name may have been Victoria?

https://twitter.com/hdndesserts69/status/1446506122349879301?s=21

Rizpat
10-08-21, 20:58
I had a legit give BBBJ at about my 10th visit. She started doing same thing to me. I said "if you keep doing that you are going to cause a problem". She didn't quit and took care of the problem. I still see her.Who's your chiro? Mind sending me a PM?

Moejoo
10-08-21, 21:48
Visited Moon earlier this week. Was disappointed that Lisa was my girl, did not partake in extras as I was not at all attracted to her.

Moejoo
10-08-21, 21:57
The name escapes me but it was on the South side of the street 1 block south of Moon. Had a world class massage from Emma, Probably in her early 50's very slim. She only works Fri. Sat. And Sun. Would give her my highest recommendation for deep tissue massage, helping hand was declined as massage was too good. Girl who answered the door was late 20's big C cups, tiny roll on her waist and hot pants. Long light brown frizzy hair. I would go back again to see what she has to offer. Wish I could remember the spa name but it is on the E / W street not on Canal.

Jinurso
10-08-21, 23:45
Is this one of the former CLM girls? I think her name may have been Victoria?

https://twitter.com/hdndesserts69/status/1446506122349879301?s=21Yup that's her, alright.

Walker333
10-08-21, 23:53
I had a legit give BBBJ at about my 10th visit. She started doing same thing to me. I said "if you keep doing that you are going to cause a problem". She didn't quit and took care of the problem. I still see her.It happens. There are at least two, both used to massage on Milwaukee, who work for physicians and chiropractors now and provide some not prescribed services for old and new loyal friends.

Jinurso
10-09-21, 00:09
I had a legit give BBBJ at about my 10th visit. She started doing same thing to me. I said "if you keep doing that you are going to cause a problem". She didn't quit and took care of the problem. I still see her.Never got extras at a chiro place and it seems pretty high risk if you're not reading the signals right (and guys rarely do). Having said that, there was a chiro I used to see who was young and cute, reminded me a bit of Jennifer Aniston.

She just started her practice a few years before. We used to flirt a bit during the adjustments and eventually I asked her out. Nothing ever happened on site because it was a full practice with children and physical therapists all there, but when we were away from her office. . . .

Still nothing happened, because she was a fucking square who insisted on saving herself for the man she's going to marry. Put up with a half dozen dull dinners listening to her bullshit about how she decided to buy a used Subaru Outback. Total waste of time.

Sorry, wish that was a better story.

Moejoo
10-09-21, 09:07
The name escapes me but it was on the South side of the street 1 block south of Moon. Had a world class massage from Emma, Probably in her early 50's very slim. She only works Fri. Sat. And Sun. Would give her my highest recommendation for deep tissue massage, helping hand was declined as massage was too good. Girl who answered the door was late 20's big C cups, tiny roll on her waist and hot pants. Long light brown frizzy hair. I would go back again to see what she has to offer. Wish I could remember the spa name but it is on the E / W street not on Canal.Sorry just remembered the name. Unwind Spa on 24th St near canal.

Jay117
10-09-21, 12:30
Never got extras at a chiro place and it seems pretty high risk if you're not reading the signals right (and guys rarely do). Having said that, there was a chiro I used to see who was young and cute, reminded me a bit of Jennifer Aniston.

She just started her practice a few years before. We used to flirt a bit during the adjustments and eventually I asked her out. Nothing ever happened on site because it was a full practice with children and physical therapists all there, but when we were away from her office. . . .

Still nothing happened, because she was a fucking square who insisted on saving herself for the man she's going to marry. Put up with a half dozen dull dinners listening to her bullshit about how she decided to buy a used Subaru Outback. Total waste of time.

Sorry, wish that was a better story.Don't be! There aren't that many stories here that I can believe 100%.

SpaGuy21
10-09-21, 12:50
Wish I could remember the spa name but it is on the E / W street not on Canal.Unwind Spa.

Dbiz01
10-09-21, 15:16

Wouldnt call it a line up. You got lucky that they had that many girls working and that none were busy, that is fairly uncommon. More often than not youll have only 1 girl available, maybe 2.I've always thought this place was overrated, especially since for what they charge for a BJ and nothing else.

MrOip
10-09-21, 18:00
For sure man. There's a spot in oak park that I frequent when I need a quick fix. Sun flower. I've gotten up to L3 but def have to work your way up. The ladies there are older unfortunately otherwise I'd visit more often. There was also my atf place also in oak park on Roosevelt. The ladies here were top notch and L3 was available but unfortunately as quickly as they opened up, they shut down. So, looking for a place where the ladies aren't in their 50's and convenient for me to visit. I live in the area and would like a place convenient enough for me to visit during my lunch break or even quick visit before / after work. Any help would be appreciated.What does L3 mean? It is not in the Abbreviations. I have been to Sunflower and enjoyed myself, but curious if they offer more than I am getting.

Gene2
10-09-21, 18:29
Just saw Zara. Wow. What a beauty. Young shapely Latina with an adorable voice and demeanor. Her photos are accurate. In fact she looks better in real life. Curves. Smooth olive skin. Gorgeous hair. Her eyes locked on me during most of the session. I am so glad I opted for the full hour. There are options available with additional donations. Donations are a bit more for her than some of the older women at CLM. But she's very youthful and in great shape. She responds well to respect and rewards such respect. Her body is all natural and she is all woman. And she's very vocal. Which helps an older man like me hit the goalposts. A true beauty. I will repeat.

CLM charges $160 for hhr. And $220 for hour. Additional donations for CBJ and CFS.

Ron M
10-09-21, 18:31
L1 - Hand Job.

L2 - Blow Job.

L3 - L2 + Sex.

XgmMe1423
10-09-21, 22:52
Just saw Zara. Wow. What a beauty. Young shapely Latina with an adorable voice and demeanor. Her photos are accurate. In fact she looks better in real life. Curves. Smooth olive skin. Gorgeous hair. Her eyes locked on me during most of the session. I am so glad I opted for the full hour. There are options available with additional donations. Donations are a bit more for her than some of the older women at CLM. But she's very youthful and in great shape. She responds well to respect and rewards such respect. Her body is all natural and she is all woman. And she's very vocal. Which helps an older man like me hit the goalposts. A true beauty. I will repeat.

CLM charges $160 for hhr. And $220 for hour. Additional donations for CBJ and CFS.So what were the additional donations for CBJ and cfs?

ThatGuy23
10-10-21, 13:37
So what were the additional donations for CBJ and cfs?Also curious.

Jinurso
10-10-21, 13:57
So what were the additional donations for CBJ and cfs?

Also curious.When I saw her she asked for $300 for CBJ and CFS but was ok with $200.

The reviewer was right on with the review. Zara is probably one of the two hottest girls on the roster right now and a total sweetheart. I would see her more often but I prefer service over looks and a couple of girls there have better menus.

If she ever offered DFK, DATY, or BBBJ I would actually give her the full $300. She would be worth it.

Vikmbmmn
10-10-21, 14:08
When I saw her she asked for $300 for CBJ and CFS but was ok with $200.

The reviewer was right on with the review. Zara is probably one of the two hottest girls on the roster right now and a total sweetheart. I would see her more often but I prefer service over looks and a couple of girls there have better menus.

If she ever offered DFK, DATY, or BBBJ I would actually give her the full $300. She would be worth it.Who at CLM has a better menu and do any of them offer DFK or BBBJ?

Jinurso
10-10-21, 15:46
Who at CLM has a better menu and do any of them offer DFK or BBBJ?Jessica, Mia, Nicol, and Bella all have great menus. Sarah does do, when she feels like it. I think there are a couple of others I haven't seen who do. Mila doesn't do DFK or BBBJ but loves DATY.

Trader1973
10-10-21, 17:06
Anyone know where YuYu from Relax Spa now closed on Cermak is at?

Never been fucked this good in my whole life.

Jayp80
10-10-21, 18:10
2nd visit, drew aida again she took her mask off and as someone else mentioned she is attractive. As I said before it's located on a residential street so I know neighbors aren't happy with all the traffic this place is bringing. The massage is more of a rub so only go for the half hr, she rubbed my back and thighs then played with the boys and tip from behind. On the flip she asked what I wanted said BJ, she asked if I had a condom I didn't so she got the saran wrap took her clothes off and went to work. She definitely gave 110% and I enjoyed myself, she seems like a really nice lady didn't talk money or ask to pay upfront.

DragonPlayer72
10-10-21, 18:13
Went to moon first. Enjoyed Lisa. She streams when DATY. Very wet. Pulled out and came on her bush.

On to Beijing on 30th. Linda let me straddle her chest and do Russian till I gave her a pearl necklace.

MrOip
10-10-21, 21:15
L1 - Hand Job.

L2 - Blow Job.

L3 - L2 + Sex.Thanks. I need to go back.

Member #6098
10-11-21, 02:52
Saw Judy at OD and just as has been reported here, the massage was decent enough to relax me, Paid $65 for the hour, and during the massage Judy would glide her hands over my C & B's and brush right over my back end. After wiping the oil off me with a hot towel, she went into some rimming, which felt fantastic. Then upon the flip, she gave me a wonderful BBBJ and the combo of her mouth and her hand sent me reeling into a hot spurt. Showered up afterwards and was happily on my way. I tipped $80. Judy is very sweet, about 50+ YO and decent body. Her attitude and service is excellent.

Biliator
10-11-21, 12:06
Saw Judy at OD and just as has been reported here, the massage was decent enough to relax me, Paid $65 for the hour, and during the massage Judy would glide her hands over my C & B's and brush right over my back end. After wiping the oil off me with a hot towel, she went into some rimming, which felt fantastic. Then upon the flip, she gave me a wonderful BBBJ and the combo of her mouth and her hand sent me reeling into a hot spurt. Showered up afterwards and was happily on my way. I tipped $80. Judy is very sweet, about 50+ YO and decent body. Her attitude and service is excellent.Hands down the best BBBJ in Chicago IMHO.

Moejoo
10-11-21, 12:38

Never been fucked this good in my whole life.Wow very hot.

Tangier
10-11-21, 14:22

Never been fucked this good in my whole life.There was some talk about the relax girls not that long ago. Yuyu as I remember is at a nail salon, Mia is at east rhythm, and Kelly is at west river.

DragonPlayer72
10-11-21, 14:37
Her red nails and hair made me hard as a rock. Her tits are natural and Her BJ was mixed in with the nipple massage. My cock blasted cum big time.

JustAMonger
10-11-21, 17:04
Her red nails and hair made me hard as a rock. Her tits are natural and Her BJ was mixed in with the nipple massage. My cock blasted cum big time.Apparently she knows you took the pictures. Well if they let you, it's all on them!

JustAMonger
10-11-21, 17:06
Hands down the best BBBJ in Chicago IMHO.Damn, looks like they're going to be busy for a few days!

DragonPlayer72
10-11-21, 17:22
Apparently she knows you took the pictures. Well if they let you, it's all on them!I told her it was for my private collection. She did not say anything. She can care less. It's all about the dollars. I gave a good tip.

SpaGuy21
10-11-21, 18:26
I told her it was for my private collection. She did not say anything. She can care less. It's all about the dollars. I gave a good tip.These are obviously screenshots of porn videos. Unless you shaved you legs and your dick changed colors between pics post. Hahaha.

Looks like you didn't hit the 2 buttons simultaneously and that's why the volume bar appears in one of the photos. Nice try.

OrdLover
10-11-21, 18:31
Damn, looks like they're going to be busy for a few days!Not really. Allot of us already seen Judy before. She is in her 60's. She have her regulars. And everyone else just see her once and that is it. She is more rounded face and rounded body. Almost a bbw but not quite. And it is only her working.

DragonPlayer72
10-11-21, 18:59
These are obviously screenshots of porn videos. Unless you shaved you legs and your dick changed colors between pics post. Hahaha.

Looks like you didn't hit the 2 buttons simultaneously and that's why the volume bar appears in one of the photos. Nice try.Go see for yourself. Those are pics from my video of her I uploaded.

Starks
10-11-21, 19:17

Never been fucked this good in my whole life.Damn, how did you get that pic. It makes my dick hard and brings back some memories.

That woman could take a dick.

TheRedStar
10-11-21, 20:35
Hands down the best BBBJ in Chicago IMHO.I would agree, I was there last week did 30 minutes she got right to business. My type of girl!

TheRedStar
10-11-21, 20:39
Not really. Allot of us already seen Judy before. She is in her 60's. She have her regulars. And everyone else just see her once and that is it. She is more rounded face and rounded body. Almost a bbw but not quite. And it is only her working.She tell is an additional girl there in the AM has anyone confirmed?

Fit312
10-12-21, 05:04
If you have a computer and are somewhat technically inclined, there is an excellent program called ffmpeg which performs batch transformations of videos. Here's one example of how to use it.

https://gist.github.com/savvot/9e4316dc68f6111f7b1f

Please find attached an example from a WeChat video posted by the Flushing Yoga Cutie I banged at Red Lantern a couple of times. I've also used it to crop videos to mask identities and that sort of thing.

IMissCutler
10-12-21, 14:08
Go see for yourself. Those are pics from my video of her I uploaded.Where did you upload the video too? I'm a fan of big naturals and she looks like she would be a good tittyfuck.

Xboxr90
10-12-21, 17:41
Have a few hours to kill Thursday. Mid day.

What's the best recommendation closest to downtown.

Would like full service. Love DATY too but not a deal breaker.

Idea of prices for L3 would be great too.

Thanks.

Member #6098
10-12-21, 19:16
Have a few hours to kill Thursday. Mid day.

What's the best recommendation closest to downtown.

Would like full service. Love DATY too but not a deal breaker.

Idea of prices for L3 would be great too.

Thanks.Just south of Downtown in Chinatown. I just saw Lisa and for house of 60. And 150. Tip, DATY and L3 is available. She's pleasant, 45+, and after we were done 40 minutes into the hour, she gave me a relaxing massage for the last 20.

Trader1973
10-12-21, 19:40
Damn, how did you get that pic. It makes my dick hard and brings back some memories.

That woman could take a dick.Yes she could she would invite her regulars to an apartment she rented in Chinatown on 2Xnd Place. She would do 2 hours for $300 BBJ, real GFE. Shit was awesome. When COVID hit they shut down relax spa. Apartment went vacant just can't find her.

I did find Mia from Relax Spa she was at East Rythem for a few until she got them in a bind and she got Fire but I would pay to find out where YU YU is even her direct number changed -.

The 2 on 1 wish her sister was the most amazing experience I ever had hands down.

DMichaels69
10-12-21, 21:46
Nice looking lady. Damn, LOL.

Yes she could she would invite her regulars to an apartment she rented in Chinatown on 2Xnd Place. She would do 2 hours for $300 BBJ, real GFE. Shit was awesome. When COVID hit they shut down relax spa. Apartment went vacant just can't find her.

I did find Mia from Relax Spa she was at East Rythem for a few until she got them in a bind and she got Fire but I would pay to find out where YU YU is even her direct number changed -.

The 2 on 1 wish her sister was the most amazing experience I ever had hands down.

LilMonger
10-12-21, 23:10
Spoke to a hot Latina MILF at work & decided to go to a Latina spa because of that. Called AOL to make an appointment. Immediately asked who I saw there before I could make a appointment. Told her I saw Claudia, shout-out rubmaps. I spoke to Melissa she sounded real hot on the phone with her accent. So decided to go thru with it. Got there & was not what I really expected. Bbw-ish but it was late almost 6 & Most places Latina spas close early so I just ran with it. Decent massage, little to no teasing really. Began roaming & eventually was told to flip. Gave the full menu & was quoted $$ for FS. Opted in at $ +. 4 wasn't bad but now I have a real urge to get a session from a real Latina MILF. Been to Zeus & had a session with Raquel. Hers was a little better compare to AOL. Any suggestions on a Latina provider?

Devlin
10-12-21, 23:42
Gentlemen,

I have a friend who recently visited Coco Health Spa.

They are located near IL State Rep Theresa Mah office and have been there for quite some time. Chicago's lazy, overpaid Pigs are either too stupid to know what's going on inside or someone is getting paid off.

Anyhow, he said his Asian MT was "Lisa".

She is a short, attractive MILF who has nice boobies but speaks no English and suffers from GPS.

The house fee is 60/ hr. He said Lisa wanted 120 for CBJ and 160 for CFS with no GFE.

Luckily, he did not pay those ridiculous prices and received a 20 minute half ass body rub and a below average CBJ for 100.

Also, he was not a big baseball player back in high school. He could not throw that speedball by you and make you look like a fool, boy. LOL.

Devlin.

Fit312
10-13-21, 07:52
Nice looking lady. Damn, LOL.Not bad for 58. I'd got an old number of hers which I looked her up on WeChat and she set her profile pic to that of her scared little dog. She still has an active massage license, but not a nail tech license, so who knows if she's doing nails or not. Hores lie. I assume that at least a few dudes are nailing her. I loved Relax because every single girl who worked there was DTF, but I'm a little disappointed that YuYu never invited me to her little love nest.

Gene2
10-13-21, 09:52
When I saw her she asked for $300 for CBJ and CFS but was ok with $200.

If she ever offered DFK, DATY, or BBBJ I would actually give her the full $300. She would be worth it.She was so good looking. And eyes locked on me had me at hello. So cute. I have a thing for latinas. And she is the real deal, all natural body with killer curves. Lots of touch and mutual touching. Nude. Extras were quoted as $100 CBJ. $200 CFS.

You are correct with no DFK, DATY, or BBJ. She said she's studying for RN degree. So perhaps that impacts her declining certain activities that she may view as more concerning to her. Given the view I had and the great vocal encouragement given, I did not feel I was missing anything. So. For me the menu is great given the youthful appearance and the connection, and I will repeat.

Enjoy.

Jinurso
10-13-21, 12:43
She was so good looking. And eyes locked on me had me at hello. So cute. I have a thing for latinas. And she is the real deal, all natural body with killer curves. Lots of touch and mutual touching. Nude. Extras were quoted as $100 CBJ. $200 CFS.

You are correct with no DFK, DATY, or BBJ. She said she's studying for RN degree. So perhaps that impacts her declining certain activities that she may view as more concerning to her. Given the view I had and the great vocal encouragement given, I did not feel I was missing anything. So. For me the menu is great given the youthful appearance and the connection, and I will repeat.

Enjoy.Totally agreed. There are days when I want the Instagram model but don't necessarily want to pay the $800 an hour for one, and that's when I see Zara. We worked out an arrangement that is a little bit more intimate and erotic, so she's definitely open minded within the limits of her rules. I appreciate that about her. She really does want to make you happy.

Mr LoudMonger
10-13-21, 12:59
Just south of Downtown in Chinatown. I just saw Lisa and for house of 60. And 150. Tip, DATY and L3 is available. She's pleasant, 45+, and after we were done 40 minutes into the hour, she gave me a relaxing massage for the last 20.You might want to add for full disclosure, that she's well over 50, and a tall BBW. Very large for a Chinese lady. She is pleasant though. But not some young hottie. I saw a previous review of her that referred to her as "an old dragon."

GWheaton
10-13-21, 15:01
She was so good looking. And eyes locked on me had me at hello. So cute. I have a thing for latinas. And she is the real deal, all natural body with killer curves. Lots of touch and mutual touching. Nude. Extras were quoted as $100 CBJ. $200 CFS.

Enjoy.Yeah, $420 for cfs and no dfk, daty and bbj sounds like a great deal. / s.

Eddinger
10-13-21, 16:21

Anyway, yeah they have four there now. Coco and Lilly. I'm mostly happy with just Juju and Kelly, but maybe I'll see about Coco in the near future.Juju is a blast. Kelly is stunning. Both give perfect BBBJTC, and depending on how many sessions you continue with them both offer more.

Jinurso
10-13-21, 18:39
Yeah, $420 for cfs and no dfk, daty and bbj sounds like a great deal. / s.It depends on your frame of reference. Compared to your average LC or AMP girl it's a bad deal because you can get a lot more for a lot less.

But there is a whole category of women who aren't reviewed here. They're the more premium girls who charge a lot more money than most escorts here. Their going rate $600+. Again, they're never reviewed here.

Zara with a full GFE menu could charge $600 an hour. Maybe more. So would a non-GFE Zara be a good value? If you think the non-GFE discount is worth more than $200, then yeah.

My personal answer? Not usually, but maybe sometimes. She is really, really hot.

Gene2
10-13-21, 22:42
Yeah, $420 for cfs and no dfk, daty and bbj sounds like a great deal. / s.I'm under the impression this forum was for men to share their experiences. Which I did. Including details. What I'm unsure of. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Yet, it appears that the respondent has decided to deride my financial choices. I'm unaware of this being a purpose for this forum. Please advise if I've missed the point.

In the interim. I'm sure you can find sex for less money. But I feel this was a great time and value. I know if I am hungry, a bologna sandwich will fill me up and cost $4. But if I want a ribeye steak cooked just right and I pay $100, am I a tool? I don't think so. Bologna sandwiches may be fine but I'll save my Benjamins for a good steak. Same thing with women. I prefer quality. Don't deride my decisions. Thank you in advance for showing a modicum of respect for a post that was informative.

Just my opinion.

G2.

OrdLover
10-14-21, 13:53
Two new places pop up. Might be same owner since both stores are the same name. Have anyone try either place yet?

6708 1/2 and Crawford Ave.

Lincolnwood, Illinois 6071.

6052 W Irving Park Rd.

Chicago, Illinois 60634.

Random36
10-14-21, 18:43
Irene's Massage.

Harlem & Touhy Plaza.

Fantastic massage and L1 finish, more maybe possible as you go more often. Marta / Martha hot fit blonde with nice natural tits.

ConfuciusMan
10-14-21, 19:13
I heard Lisa is gone. Does anyone know where she went? Thanks.

FruitNinja
10-14-21, 20:57
Irene's Massage.

Harlem & Touhy Plaza.

Fantastic massage and L1 finish, more maybe possible as you go more often. Marta / Martha hot fit blonde with nice natural tits.Age and ethnicity? Pricing?

DrewBrees
10-15-21, 07:17
I heard Lisa is gone. Does anyone know where she went? Thanks.I believe she is retiring.

Random36
10-15-21, 08:18
Age and ethnicity? Pricing?Will PM you.

Walker333
10-15-21, 09:48
Age and ethnicity? Pricing?Closer to 40, Mongolian, good English. She has been there and around, including Belmont, for many years.

ConfuciusMan
10-15-21, 10:39
I believe she is retiring.I'm sure she will end up back at a different spa. Her pal Yuli left with her. Thanks.

RaccoonJoe
10-15-21, 11:26
I believe she is retiring.That's not good. She was my ATF. Too bad about Yuli too.

Is there any good talent at Belmont now? Jessie and Jessica also left before. I'm not a big fan of Eva. Last time I visited, the new talent was disappointing at Belmont.

ConfuciusMan
10-15-21, 18:58
That's not good. She was my ATF. Too bad about Yuli too.

Is there any good talent at Belmont now? Jessie and Jessica also left before. I'm not a big fan of Eva. Last time I visited, the new talent was disappointing at Belmont.Actually Jessica is at grand spa. Jessie is gone from the business. Belmont has new girl coco. I hear she wants 120.

Chris873
10-15-21, 20:49
I believe she is retiring.Damn that sucks Lisa is my atf. I hear AMy at Belmont is good new girl but I haven't seen her yet. If anyone does see her or has any info on Lisa pm me.

Gitty
10-15-21, 21:05
Ozone: Attractive Asian in her mid 40's. Pretty good massage and L3 finish for 120. Door fee was 60 for a haf hour. Will repeat.

BD: Asian in her late 40's. Very good massage. Lots of teasing but no finish. Very disappointed because I have left happy from here before. 50 door fee for half hour. No tip.

Zeus: Raquel, older Latina MILF with bolt ons. 60 door fee and 100 for CBJ. Very enthusiastic and has great skills. Will repeat.

Vida: Attractive Latina in her 30'. Great conversation and great massage. 60 door fee for half hour. 120 for topless HJ. I was under the impression that I could touch but she refused. Dirty talk was pretty good. Not going to repeat.

RaccoonJoe
10-16-21, 13:50
Actually Jessica is at grand spa. Jessie is gone from the business. Belmont has new girl coco. I hear she wants 120.Thanks for the info on Jessica, Confucius!

What does Coco offer for $120? If it's CBJ, that's too much.

RaccoonJoe
10-16-21, 13:50
Damn that sucks Lisa is my atf. I hear AMy at Belmont is good new girl but I haven't seen her yet. If anyone does see her or has any info on Lisa pm me.Yep, if someone spots Lisa (or Yuli), please pm me as well. Thanks!

Dddubs2
10-16-21, 17:48
With the housefee listed on the website, is release included or do you have to tip for that?

Gitty
10-16-21, 19:52
60 door fee. Provider had limited English skills but amazing body. DD chest and a nice ass. Massage was more of a rub but I enjoyed it. 100 for a CBJ finish which was excellent. Slow and sensual with tongue action and caressing of the boys. Will repeat.

Jinurso
10-16-21, 20:02
With the housefee listed on the website, is release included or do you have to tip for that?Release is included. I've never tipped unless I got a BJ or sex.

ConfuciusMan
10-17-21, 00:28
Thanks for the info on Jessica, Confucius!

What does Coco offer for $120? If it's CBJ, that's too much.I hear topless HJ for 120.

OCJeeper
10-17-21, 00:39
Went to Blossom on Tuesday and got Sophia. Viet girl prob late 30's. Bigger for Asian but not fat. Cute and nice rack. Service was just ok for me and Blossom is a HJ only place (so I'm told). Asked for 45 minutes but she days she'll only do 30 minutes. She gave an ok massage with walking on back and uses her knees and forearms to do most of massage. She allows a lot of roaming and on the flip, makes good eye contact but uses way too much oil and not enough grip. She was kind of rushing me as our time was almost up (that's why I like 45 or 1 hour service). Finished and she cleaned me up but not sure I'd come back. Definitely better than other places since lots of roaming is allowed but just seemed too rushed and mechanical (but with moaning and other ungenuine efforts). $40 for hh and $tipped $60.

DMichaels69
10-17-21, 11:24
If that's the case its absurd and I hope no one would pay that.

I hear topless HJ for 120.

ConfuciusMan
10-17-21, 12:23
If that's the case its absurd and I hope no one would pay that.Young and cute you pay a premium. Guys are paying it just not saying anything. If you can afford it why not.

ApplePiePussy
10-17-21, 13:58
Young and cute you pay a premium. Guys are paying it just not saying anything. If you can afford it why not.I don't have a problem with guys paying that much. My beef is that it almost always comes with a shitty massage. This is partly because a lot of guys just dismiss the massage because they didn't come there for it. But you are paying 80 on top of that 120, so you should at least get a somewhat quality massage.

EscortVeiwer03
10-17-21, 23:06
I don't have a problem with guys paying that much. My beef is that it almost always comes with a shitty massage. This is partly because a lot of guys just dismiss the massage because they didn't come there for it. But you are paying 80 on top of that 120, so you should at least get a somewhat quality massage.On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.

Gopher88
10-18-21, 11:19
Coco Health Spa.

I recently visited Coco Health Spa. Archer Ave.
I called the boss Mr T. Told me 50. Door fee.
Asian MT was "Lisa" Place was a dump.
She is a short, has nice boobies but speaks very little English.
Told her boss said 50, for a hour. She said 50 1/2 hour.
Had the covid mask on dot no what she looked like.
I could tell she was old. Nice butt for a Asian.
The house 50 1/2 hour. 200. CBJ 120 HJ.
Luckily, I didn't pay those ridiculous prices.
I walked out. As I was leaving she said a 100. HJ No massage.

Moss734
10-18-21, 12:33
My girl was named Alice when I went a couple days ago. Pretty sure it was the same girl since only one works there. She didn't speak much English. She typed numbers on her phone and kept quoting 220. I typed 140 otherwise will leave. Should've left anyway though since a disgruntled provider is not worth any lower price. Won't be back and can not recommend.

Coco Health Spa.

Mayo Teru
10-18-21, 21:15
Looking to get back into the game and it's been a long time. Ideally 30s or younger, cute with a nice body (not overweight) on or near the Archer strip. Ideally open later (eg after 8 pm). Flexible on price if the girl is hot. PM is fine, thanks in advance.

ApplePiePussy
10-18-21, 22:29
On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.It depends. I'm pretty active so my body benefits from a therapeutic massage. I don't see spending 60 bucks on a legit massage as a waste if it was truly a quality massage.

Devlin
10-19-21, 01:11
Re: Coco Health Spa.

Wow Just Wow -.

Todays report (10/18/21) reads very similar to my 10/12 post.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Devlin, Out!

DMichaels69
10-19-21, 10:26
Was she young and cute? I've been told we have to pay a premium for that.

Coco Health Spa.

Gopher88
10-19-21, 10:28
Re: Coco Health Spa.

Wow Just Wow -.

Todays report (10/18/21) reads very similar to my 10/12 post.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Devlin, Out!I'm 77 years old. I got ADHA If I would have wrote the whole thing you probably couldn't understood it. Thank god for spell check. Sorry.

Gopher88
10-19-21, 10:35
Was she young and cute? I've been told we have to pay a premium for that.Young and cute always worth the extra bucks. Couldn't see her face with her mask on.

Looking at her eyes she was old sixtys and a little chunky. Nice butt.

Not a lot of young out there. Other than Apartment girls).

Gopher88
10-19-21, 10:45
My girl was named Alice when I went a couple days ago. Pretty sure it was the same girl since only one works there. She didn't speak much English. She typed numbers on her phone and kept quoting 220. I typed 140 otherwise will leave. Should've left anyway though since a disgruntled provider is not worth any lower price. Won't be back and can not recommend.Mr. T the boss likes to move his girls around. He has a young beauty. At 4006 Location Annie.

Door fee 50. With TS 100 Tip.

Gopher88
10-19-21, 10:51
On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.You just don't know to go!

Gopher88
10-19-21, 11:05
Gentlemen,

I had a dream that I stopped in at D & D and was met by Ivy.

She is an older gal who is nice and speaks English but unfortunately, she is not attractive at all.

In my dream, she was an older gal with no boobs and a flat bottom.

I asked about rates, table shower, etc. then left.

Devlin.Ivy She started at TLC 88 31st and Wallace. Around 2000. Not sure anymore of the year Tim was the boss. He was a Massage therapist too.

Ivy was a great teaser. And great massage. She has 2 other girls there to.

SpaGuy21
10-19-21, 12:30
Was she young and cute? I've been told we have to pay a premium for that.I checked this place out 2 or 3 weeks ago, after a couple drinks and against my better judgement. Overall I'd say the provider was a 4/10. Late 40's, early 50's, plump. Belly with a chunky ass. I think someone mentioned before but she starts high saying "oh, house fee, house fee," implying she doesn't see any of that and it's not included in her negotiations (which is probably true). Overpriced for low quality. I didn't even finish. Had I been sober I would not have gone and I don't recommend.

JimiiJones
10-19-21, 14:43
Stopped there for one of my first AMP visits and drew Mandy luck of draw I guess, .5 door 30 minutes negotiated to 140 after she asked for $$ . She said ok cause I like you. Got BBBJ and cfs and have been waiting to work in area again to visit here. Was going to call and ask for her again and said let me just walk in and see what they have today. Huge mistake. I drew ivy I see her reviewed a lot on er but not paying member. Massage was great hot towel to wipe off oil very little teasing some small talk not much English seemed fine until the flip and I asked for extra. I couldn't get anything more the a he out of her she didn't ask for tip or negotiate anything just said I don't do that. Allowed basic roaming over clothes and out her face close to mine while she stroked me but that's about it. I did let her know I was there before but not sure of was cause 1st time w her or is she always like that.

Devlin
10-19-21, 14:53
Twenty years ago, Ivy worked at the since closed TLC88.

How is this relevant?

Twenty years ago, my family had a puppy who was glad to see me when I came home from work.

I guess some members think it's okay to steal then repost MY reviews.

Devlin.

ArtMann1711
10-19-21, 15:40
I'm under the impression this forum was for men to share their experiences. Which I did. Including details. What I'm unsure of. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Yet, it appears that the respondent has decided to deride my financial choices. I'm unaware of this being a purpose for this forum. Please advise if I've missed the point.

In the interim. I'm sure you can find sex for less money. But I feel this was a great time and value. I know if I am hungry, a bologna sandwich will fill me up and cost $4. But if I want a ribeye steak cooked just right and I pay $100, am I a tool? I don't think so. Bologna sandwiches may be fine but I'll save my Benjamins for a good steak. Same thing with women. I prefer quality. Don't deride my decisions. Thank you in advance for showing a modicum of respect for a post that was informative.

Just my opinion.

G2.For one you are 100% accurate we are a like minded group here and I feel "ones mans trash is another mans treasure" doesn't even scratch the surface for varying tastes and moods etc. Not every day is a Zara day but.

Then there's Zara. I went to her after reading your review because that is what I was looking for. I've been around a while but typically lurk and ask questions. But she is (for me) the best experience I've ever had. Absolutely 10/10 gorgeous, the sweetest conversation I've had with anyone ever. And that's coming from having paid double on trip once looking for something like this from that class of girls that aren't reviewed here.

We seemed to mesh right of the get go and when it came time for the magic I either actually made her cum or she's so good at what she does either way I don't care. There was passion, intimacy, kinky eroticism I have not experienced since the high school days discovering yourself with your high school girlfriend. It felt like she was having just as good of a time as me! It felt like nothing I have experienced in years of this thing we call a hobby.

There are days I just need a release. I'd say everything else may as well be my hand. Because I have not felt this truly satisfied in a long time.

All that said YMMV. But she's amazing and undervalued at that price IMHO. If that's what you are after anyway. Good luck all.

DragonPlayer72
10-19-21, 18:02
I was in Chinatown and decided to go to Beijing on 30th street to try a 4 hand massage. I had Aida 69 me while Linda sat by my legs and took turns giving me head. They had to switch using saran wrap but it did its purpose. I stood up and came on both their tits.

Jinurso
10-19-21, 20:01
For one you are 100% accurate we are a like minded group here and I feel "ones mans trash is another mans treasure" doesn't even scratch the surface for varying tastes and moods etc. Not every day is a Zara day but.

Then there's Zara. I went to her after reading your review because that is what I was looking for. I've been around a while but typically lurk and ask questions. But she is (for me) the best experience I've ever had. Absolutely 10/10 gorgeous, the sweetest conversation I've had with anyone ever. And that's coming from having paid double on trip once looking for something like this from that class of girls that aren't reviewed here.Hell of a first review. We need more of this!

GWheaton
10-19-21, 22:09
For one you are 100% accurate we are a like minded group here and I feel "ones mans trash is another mans treasure" doesn't even scratch the surface for varying tastes and moods etc. Not every day is a Zara day but.

Then there's Zara. I went to her after reading your review because that is what I was looking for. I've been around a while but typically lurk and ask questions. But she is (for me) the best experience I've ever had. Absolutely 10/10 gorgeous, the sweetest conversation I've had with anyone ever. And that's coming from having paid double on trip once looking for something like this from that class of girls that aren't reviewed here.

We seemed to mesh right of the get go and when it came time for the magic I either actually made her cum or she's so good at what she does either way I don't care. There was passion, intimacy, kinky eroticism I have not experienced since the high school days discovering yourself with your high school girlfriend. It felt like she was having just as good of a time as me! It felt like nothing I have experienced in years of this thing we call a hobby.

There are days I just need a release. I'd say everything else may as well be my hand. Because I have not felt this truly satisfied in a long time.

All that said YMMV. But she's amazing and undervalued at that price IMHO. If that's what you are after anyway. Good luck all.LMAO. It's like you wrote all those words and didn't really say a damn thing. What were the services provided? What was the cost? This sounds completely made up.

ArtMann1711
10-19-21, 22:55
LMAO. It's like you wrote all those words and didn't really say a damn thing. What were the services provided? What was the cost? This sounds completely made up.Not made up. Most of it was not really intended to be a review as much as it was a response to previous conversation about cost / value and specifically girls like Zara.

Damage was normal CLM fare. Door fee plus tips. 100/200 CBJ / FS GFE.

Devlin
10-19-21, 23:21

All that said YMMV. But she's amazing and undervalued at that price IMHO. If that's what you are after anyway. Good luck all.Hi,

Did she pull on your weiner aka HJ? Will she put her tongue up a b*tthole aka rim job?

Thanks in Advance!

Fit312
10-20-21, 06:21
I drew ivy I see her reviewed a lot on er but not paying memberI chatted her up outside the shop on my way to T-Pro when she was taking a smoke break and thought that she was pretty cute with a nice petite body, if a little older. The reviews on RM suggest HJ only, so I never bothered going to see her. Your report on Mandy makes sense since while there are no FS reviews there are comments about blow jobs and guys cumming on her tits.

DMichaels69
10-20-21, 10:23
What are the ladies stats, older or younger, nice body? What was the cost?

I was in Chinatown and decided to go to Beijing on 30th street to try a 4 hand massage. I had Aida 69 me while Linda sat by my legs and took turns giving me head. They had to switch using saran wrap but it did its purpose. I stood up and came on both their tits.

JimiiJones
10-20-21, 12:25
Went here once before and got good massage with no extras and was really disappointed. Today was working in area with a little cash on me and decided to look at rub maps and see what was close by. Searched online and in here wasn't much to go on so decided to pull the trigger not realizing was same place as before. Called this time ahead instead of walking in was told come on in "honey" . When I pulled up saw was same place as before and said wth might as well get a good massage no expectations. Walked in was greeted by may and saw another in back really young Asian who was gorgeous. Gave her the. 45 was told. 50 for 30 minutes. Went in and stripped down hoping the young was was going to come In and was may instead older but not old and pretty. Had leggings on and as soon as she came in room she put towel back on me and covered most my back with it. So at this point was expecting nothing. Halfway through towel came off and she oiled up her hands and started wandering between legs and all over. On the flip she negotiations started I asked for it all and was hard no she wanted to do he I asked for CBJ another hard no. Agreed on otc roaming and he for. 60 asked for top less and was told for .80.

Now the fun begins while rubbing her topples and otc below she starts getting into it and I sneak my hands beneath her pants and feel how wet she it and she's really Into it by now. I pull her closer and start DATY and pull her on top of me hoping for 69. She kept stroking while I DATY and she's really into it by now pushing it back at me and when I couldn't hold back I unloaded all over her clothes and hair. She kept saying how strong of a man I was and how she got to change now. Tipped her 100 stead of agreed 80 and will come back with hopes of menu opening up further.

ArtMann1711
10-20-21, 12:34
Hi,

Did she pull on your weiner aka HJ? Will she put her tongue up a b*tthole aka rim job?

Thanks in Advance!I went the FS route. Lots of teasing and spitting / licking in the foreplay tease. Idk for the rimmer I didn't ask.

GWheaton
10-20-21, 13:35
Not made up. Most of it was not really intended to be a review as much as it was a response to previous conversation about cost / value and specifically girls like Zara.

Damage was normal CLM fare. Door fee plus tips. 100/200 CBJ / FS GFE.Sorry, I'm generally confused. The prior reports state that Zara the Great is not GFE at all. Basically $420 for no kissing, no daty, CBJ and cfs. Are you sure you actually saw someone?

Misonite
10-20-21, 13:53
A lot of discussions focus on AMPs. Is there any RMP in Chicagoland?

CLM seems to be the only place mentioned. Specifically, I am more interested in L1 with roaming.

Any recommendation?

Trucks15
10-20-21, 17:11
I have been several times with no results. Good massage though. Has anyone had any luck there?

ArtMann1711
10-20-21, 17:20
Sorry, I'm generally confused. The prior reports state that Zara the Great is not GFE at all. Basically $420 for no kissing, no daty, CBJ and cfs. Are you sure you actually saw someone?Now that you question it I really don't know. Are any of us real or are we just living in the matrix? LOL.

I don't know what to say besides YMMV man. But my experience was as I said. I came out of my normal lurking state just to say what an amazing time I had and that the value was there for me. Nothing else. Moods change, girls change, menus change. Good luck out there!

OrdLover
10-20-21, 17:45
Two new places pop up. Might be same owner since both stores are the same name.Anybody? As for me. I'm a part timer now. So funds are limited for me. No more random toftt. Also saw that Tao spa on Lawrence closed down and now is called Moonlight Spa. Anybody tried it yet.

Also Sister Lavender on Chicago closed down. So did all the girls there went to T Pro spa?

We need more new and recent reports. Especially from the lurkers. After the last report on Judy in OD Wellness. She told me, she was slammed with new clients yet there was no new reports here. Too many takers not enough givers.

OrdLover
10-20-21, 17:48
A lot of discussions focus on AMPs. Is there any RMP in Chicagoland?

CLM seems to be the only place mentioned. Specifically, I am more interested in L1 with roaming.

Any recommendation?This forum should be all mp but it turn out to be most Asians. We have a European mp and also a Latino mp forums. So look into those sections.

Mr LoudMonger
10-20-21, 19:02
I have been several times with no results. Good massage though. Has anyone had any luck there?I have been just once- cute girl that I felt like I hit it off with. No happiness however. And a $70 door fee.

Casper27
10-20-21, 22:15
Haven't been as active in the hobby because I haven't really seen any place I'd be interested in visiting. But I had some time today and went and paid a visit to grand, which I haven't been to in over a year. I did the half hour and the woman I got wasn't worth it to me asking for a name. It was a lame rub and average Asian in her 40's probably with not much to grab onto. Overall no sign of more than a HJ, barely allowed roaming and jackhammer ending. I saw some of the other talent when I arrived and more when I left. The best looking one out of all of them was Mamasan Lisa. So I won't be repeating anytime soon.

SammiJoon
10-21-21, 10:14
Haven't been as active in the hobby because I haven't really seen any place I'd be interested in visiting. But I had some time today and went and paid a visit to grand, which I haven't been to in over a year. I did the half hour and the woman I got wasn't worth it to me asking for a name. It was a lame rub and average Asian in her 40's probably with not much to grab onto. Overall no sign of more than a HJ, barely allowed roaming and jackhammer ending. I saw some of the other talent when I arrived and more when I left. The best looking one out of all of them was Mamasan Lisa. So I won't be repeating anytime soon.Grand is full of GPS providers with bellow average service. Coco was the best one there but she left. Mia and Kelly are decent looking, but it is going to cost you arm and a leg for anything beyond HJ. Stay away from Amy.

SammiJoon
10-21-21, 10:20
Place is dirty, they do not change the coverings after you leave. At the end, she picked up the towel from the floor and ran it under the warm water in the room to clean the oil. I refused the clean up. The girl that I saw had a big belly and very poor bed side manner. Very mechanical seemed to be high, jack hammer. 100 for topless HJ. Also, they do not open the door right away and sidewalk is busy. The provider name was d-na. Don't waste your time and money.

Quimby
10-21-21, 12:54
Tried going there yesterday to try on Aida. Got there at noon. Not open. 10 minutes later the older gal opened up. I waited a few then went in asking for Aida. Told me she was busy come back 35 minutes. Then she pressed me to try her. No Thanks. I saw the older gal open up and no other gal walk in. I had a clear view of the entry. Meantime another monger goes in and visits the older Gal. Time passes and the monger is done and leaves. I figure aida has to be done by now. So I call and the old gal say she busy with customer. I do not believe Aida was there yesterday. Is she real or a bait and switch?

Jayp80
10-21-21, 14:48
Tried going there yesterday to try on Aida. Got there at noon. Not open. 10 minutes later the older gal opened up. I waited a few then went in asking for Aida. Told me she was busy come back 35 minutes. Then she pressed me to try her. No Thanks. I saw the older gal open up and no other gal walk in. I had a clear view of the entry. Meantime another monger goes in and visits the older Gal. Time passes and the monger is done and leaves. I figure aida has to be done by now. So I call and the old gal say she busy with customer. I do not believe Aida was there yesterday. Is she real or a bait and switch?She is real, I've seen her twice. I think the workload is uneven, so they try to spread the wealth the last time I visited Aida she said. "you see me, I'm happy", "you see her I'm happy too".

Jinurso
10-21-21, 18:39
Sorry, I'm generally confused. The prior reports state that Zara the Great is not GFE at all. Basically $420 for no kissing, no daty, CBJ and cfs. Are you sure you actually saw someone?This might be one of those cases where he sees "GFE" as more of a feeling than a set of services because she 100% doesn't do any services we typically think of as GFE.

It doesn't mean she's not a total sweetheart and a fun time, but don't go into an appointment under a false pretense.

AlphaMale328
10-21-21, 20:50
Just moved around the corner from this spot and went to try and check it out for the first time. Walked up rang the bell the girl behind the desk didn't even let me in just shook her head no. Is this one of those "no black guy" places. I've never had that happen before at least they will say come back later. I wasn't too hurt because she wasn't much of a looker to me but just curious if I should try again or just take it off the list of places to try up here.

JoeyBang
10-22-21, 01:20
Just moved around the corner from this spot and went to try and check it out for the first time. Walked up rang the bell the girl behind the desk didn't even let me in just shook her head no. Is this one of those "no black guy" places. I've never had that happen before at least they will say come back later. I wasn't too hurt because she wasn't much of a looker to me but just curious if I should try again or just take it off the list of places to try up here.I've been turned away often and usually watch someone else walk right in after. We need an AA friendly thread.

Fit312
10-22-21, 06:20
Just moved around the corner from this spot and went to try and check it out for the first time. Walked up rang the bell the girl behind the desk didn't even let me in just shook her head no. Is this one of those "no black guy" places. I've never had that happen before at least they will say come back later. I wasn't too hurt because she wasn't much of a looker to me but just curious if I should try again or just take it off the list of places to try up here.She's probably "off the boat" and can't tell the difference between a regular black guy and one of the derelicts who hang out by the UHaul down the block, not to mention that she's setting herself up for legal trouble in my non-lawyerly opinion. I never heard anything great about that place anyway. I've been reading good things about Ping Massage on the 3700 block of North Ashland, so maybe give that a try.

GoTSnow78
10-22-21, 11:30
She's probably "off the boat" and can't tell the difference between a regular black guy and one of the derelicts who hang out by the UHaul down the block, not to mention that she's setting herself up for legal trouble in my non-lawyerly opinion. I never heard anything great about that place anyway. I've been reading good things about Ping Massage on the 3700 block of North Ashland, so maybe give that a try.I can vouch for Ping, I went there not too long ago. Seemed to only be the one lady at the time I went. Not super young but still attractive and started with a nice table shower with some teasing and led into a pretty decent massage with teasing and a good L1 on the flip which is all I really asked for. Tipped 40. Was happy overall, nothing mind blowing but still a good experience.

JimiiJones
10-22-21, 14:03
Visited Pacifico today. After reading up on it and passing it up a million times I decided to give it a try and knock another one off my bucket list. Parked across the street and went up to the door. Rang bell and waited like 2 minutes another guy walks by and gave a funny look not sure if was a other monger but he tried to play off and walk by as if lost looking at building numbers. They open door without looking and quickly went behind second door. Sorry if took your appointment. I drew Claudia Mexican lady possibly 30 ish bad teeth not ugly but not great in looks department. .6 at door led me in room and said 5 minutes. Heard another female there and another monger in next room. Massage was rather blah and would of been disappointed if only l1 was on menu. She had on leggings with decent ass and navy blue shirt with pointy nipples poking through. Tried some small talk but English wasn't great. She asked if was there before and I lied and said yes as mentioned in earlier post here. Worked she asked who I seen told her didn't remember was long ago and I started otc roaming on her backside. Immediately asked if wanted extras I said what you offering she didn't understand asked if wanted blow joy I said I want it all kissing her body and FS she said 200 I said ok. She took clothes off instantly didn't even ask for tip yet. Started kissing her breasts and fip she got so wet off contact. Asked about daty she said no but then asked if I brought my own hat which I did. Then got CBJ and put her on her back on the table and went to town. Feel I over paid a little but on flip side been looking for Latina spot after so many AMPs I didn't mind. Wish was better looker or younger Mt but I will visit a few times and see rotation. Tried Vida before but lady answered door said needed appointment. Although was cute young one answered haven't worked close enough to dip off on lunch. Tried princess Latina before as well but didn't have own hat at time so had to settle for l1. Any information on princess Latina sun on diverse or Vida or Zeus feel free to respond or inbox me.

SchlippsBeer
10-23-21, 09:10
I visited Judy recently after reading up on past posts. I liked what I saw when I entered and it was an awesome massage tbh. But as I was thinking that she's been going at it for a while with no extras, she brings out some oil and moves my hand to give myself an L1. WTF. I did not show up to to do something I could do at home. I was hoping for L2 when I came, but left with the boys feeling blue. I don't know if it's because I was first timer (as she kept insisting I visit again) or because I'm AA. I'm not new to the hobby (long time lurker, first time poster), but this was a first for me. Someone enlighten me please as to WTF happened.

SchlippsBeer
10-23-21, 09:22
I recently saw Judy at OD Wellness after reading some past posts. I liked what I saw when I arrived and the massage was amazing. But as I was thinking to myself that the massage was going for a while with no extras, she brought out some oil and moved my hand so I could do my own L1. WTF. I did not show up to do something I could do at home. I was expecting L2 when I came, but left with my boys feeling blue. I don't know if this was because I was a first-timer (she kept insisting I visit again) or because I'm AA. I'm not new to this hobby (long-time lurker, first time poster), but this a new experience for me. Can someone enlighten me on what went wrong?

Mitsom
10-23-21, 10:56
Went to star hot spa on 31st a couple months ago. Found my way there after trying Beijing on 30th with no one coming to the door. Beijing BTW is on a wide open residential corner. Pretty awkward standing outside the door with neighbors giving the look.

Anyway back to star hot spa. Well the name is right as they didn't have air conditioning it seemed and very stuffy. Would have walked if it weren't for the girl mamasan had was young and cute. I want to say she was legit in her late 20's which is about as young as I've found at these places. Forgot what she said her name was. Standard $60 for the hour. Decent massage, no roaming despite patting her butt and giving compliments a couple times to encourage her. On the flip was actually surprised to find out there was a limited menu. Wound up paying way too much for nude HE but couldn't resist the chance to feel up that slender body and perky little boobs. I want to say I dished out about $140 just on the extras. I know, I know. Too much for nude HE and I don't want to hear it from the penny pinchers. But she was cute and young and at the time little head got the best of me. Not sure if it was an act or not but she also legit seemed like going that far was new to her which felt thrilling. Kept her panties around her thighs and bra pulled down even after quietly locking the door. Kept telling me not to tell anyone or she'd get fired if mamasan found out. I've heard that one before though. Sometimes you want to say "look sweetie mamasan was jerking this with her boobs out just a few weeks ago". Plus as innocent as she seemed she kind of gamed me a bit pretending she didn't know my initial offer of $100 for nude HE meant NUDE. Took another $40 to get the panties down and boobs out. Anyway, I probably would not repeat just because for the price you can get so much more. But if you like them young and cute there you go.

Montana Slim
10-23-21, 12:47
Anyone know what happened to this place on Belmont? I get the feeling they're closed. If so, when did they shut down and why? Thanks.

ApplePiePussy
10-23-21, 17:14
Went to star hot spa on 31st a couple months ago. Found my way there after trying Beijing on 30th with no one coming to the door. Beijing BTW is on a wide open residential corner. Pretty awkward standing outside the door with neighbors giving the look.

Anyway back to star hot spa. Well the name is right as they didn't have air conditioning it seemed and very stuffy. Would have walked if it weren't for the girl mamasan had was young and cute. I want to say she was legit in her late 20's which is about as young as I've found at these places. Forgot what she said her name was. Standard $60 for the hour. Decent massage, no roaming despite patting her butt and giving compliments a couple times to encourage her. On the flip was actually surprised to find out there was a limited menu. Wound up paying way too much for nude HE but couldn't resist the chance to feel up that slender body and perky little boobs. I want to say I dished out about $140 just on the extras. I know, I know. Too much for nude HE and I don't want to hear it from the penny pinchers. But she was cute and young and at the time little head got the best of me. Not sure if it was an act or not but she also legit seemed like going that far was new to her which felt thrilling. Kept her panties around her thighs and bra pulled down even after quietly locking the door. Kept telling me not to tell anyone or she'd get fired if mamasan found out. I've heard that one before though. Sometimes you want to say "look sweetie mamasan was jerking this with her boobs out just a few weeks ago". Plus as innocent as she seemed she kind of gamed me a bit pretending she didn't know my initial offer of $100 for nude HE meant NUDE. Took another $40 to get the panties down and boobs out. Anyway, I probably would not repeat just because for the price you can get so much more. But if you like them young and cute there you go.Jenny / Lisa.

Mitsom
10-23-21, 17:45
OMG what a pleasant visit to H Wellness this afternoon. Used to frequent a couple years ago but hadn't been there since. Saw a positive review here recently and decided to take a shot. First of all, I've always liked this place because it's clean, smells good, and no awkward waiting outside the door as they have an entry door before the doorbell. They also have a small parking lot next to the building but I never use it. Tina greeted me for the $60 one hour door fee. Very cute. Wore a short skirt. Petite frame with nice C cup floppers when they came out. I'd say she's about early 40's. Hard to tell with the mask on.

Well, she gave me one of THE best massages I've had. Very thorough. Great pressure. Great touch. Her hands are so smooth when she asked if I wanted oil I said it felt great without. Even did the feet and scalp / face. When she asked me to flip I told her to finger touch the boys and graze the taint first to which she obliged. Like I said her touch is fantastic. On the flip no negotiation. I'll call it L1+. She's fun and sensuous. When that first round of fun was done she even finished with more feet and scalp for the rest of the hour. Felt so good I asked for another half hour of just feet and scalp. Gave her donation of $100 + $40 for another half hour and she goes out. When she comes back I'm sitting up stroking and told her I need another release to relax. Off we went for round two. Then on to finish the half hour with a super relaxing face, scalp and foot massage.

Guys I'm going to be honest I almost didn't post this because I want to keep her for myself. Regarding the L1+ YMMV. Treat her well.

NickBc87
10-23-21, 20:03
I recently saw Judy at OD Wellness after reading some past posts. I liked what I saw when I arrived and the massage was amazing. But as I was thinking to myself that the massage was going for a while with no extras, she brought out some oil and moved my hand so I could do my own L1. WTF. I did not show up to do something I could do at home. I was expecting L2 when I came, but left with my boys feeling blue. I don't know if this was because I was a first-timer (she kept insisting I visit again) or because I'm AA. I'm not new to this hobby (long-time lurker, first time poster), but this a new experience for me. Can someone enlighten me on what went wrong?She did the same thing to me a few months back, and was not enthusiastic. Not sure ill ever be back.

JustWow
10-24-21, 14:40
This person looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/239315

Anyone have an experience? After some initial communication, my TGTBT sense is growing.

I'm usually in Champaign and would be more than happy swap reports.

Thank you.

ChgoGuySouth
10-24-21, 22:14
She did the same thing to me a few months back, and was not enthusiastic. Not sure ill ever be back.I had a great time with Judy. Great massage with enhanced FS. I just don't kiss her.

ArielDude28
10-24-21, 22:17
Tried going there yesterday to try on Aida. Got there at noon. Not open. 10 minutes later the older gal opened up. I waited a few then went in asking for Aida. Told me she was busy come back 35 minutes. Then she pressed me to try her. No Thanks. I saw the older gal open up and no other gal walk in. I had a clear view of the entry. Meantime another monger goes in and visits the older Gal. Time passes and the monger is done and leaves. I figure aida has to be done by now. So I call and the old gal say she busy with customer. I do not believe Aida was there yesterday. Is she real or a bait and switch?I was there today. It was a long drive but I wanted try something in the city. I was there, parked and my car and called in to ask for Aida. She said Aida no work here anymore or something like that. I think she is done with this place. Its a quite neighborhood and it would have not lasted long anyways.

It was raining so bad and I decided to drive down to moon. I was given Apple and she did some massage and L1 with no roaming. 45 for 30 mins and 40 for L1 and out the door She is early 40's and fit body. She was very chatty though. Interesting, the stories she was sharing about life in Chinatown and China not allowing any Chinese to come back. I hope there are more from China coming here.

Its pathetic situation with monger to masseuse ratio. It used to be good in past with each region having some talent so we don't have to drive around. It changed and will need some serious talent inflow. Good luck to all.

HeadsOfState
10-25-21, 10:26
Anyone know what happened to this place on Belmont? I get the feeling they're closed. If so, when did they shut down and why? Thanks.It closed down a few months ago. Not sure why. One of the former girls kept doing services out of her home for a little bit but I believe she has since moved out of state. Not sure where the others went but would love to know because it was a great service and I miss it.

Walker333
10-25-21, 12:49
I recently saw Judy at OD Wellness after reading some past posts. I liked what I saw when I arrived and the massage was amazing. But as I was thinking to myself that the massage was going for a while with no extras, she brought out some oil and moved my hand so I could do my own L1. WTF. I did not show up to do something I could do at home. I was expecting L2 when I came, but left with my boys feeling blue. I don't know if this was because I was a first-timer (she kept insisting I visit again) or because I'm AA. I'm not new to this hobby (long-time lurker, first time poster), but this a new experience for me. Can someone enlighten me on what went wrong?She was busted a few years ago. She had been pretty cautious even before it has happened. Now she is slightly paranoid, but if you visit her again, she might thaw a bit, if she recognizes you.

Jayp80
10-25-21, 12:52
She was busted a few years ago. She had been pretty cautious even before it has happened. Now she is slightly paranoid, but if you visit her again, she might thaw a bit, if she recognizes you.I wrote a review a month or so ago, she wanted me to SS but then she started sucking my balls, taint and then started playing with the brown eye. Very odd.

Jamesn
10-25-21, 14:59
It closed down a few months ago. Not sure why. One of the former girls kept doing services out of her home for a little bit but I believe she has since moved out of state. Not sure where the others went but would love to know because it was a great service and I miss it.Well, the "one of the former girls" quit Masaj way before their recent closing.

I'm more interesting in reconnecting with (at least one of) those who had worked more recently. Don't think there is even a slim chance, tho.

AlphaMale328
10-25-21, 15:05
I've been turned away often and usually watch someone else walk right in after. We need an AA friendly thread.I agree I don't care if you don't want to serve me but I rather not waste my time on the providers or places that don't.

OrdLover
10-25-21, 15:47
I recently saw Judy at OD Wellness after reading some past posts. I liked what I saw when I arrived and the massage was amazing. But as I was thinking to myself that the massage was going for a while with no extras, she brought out some oil and moved my hand so I could do my own L1. WTF. I did not show up to do something I could do at home. I was expecting L2 when I came, but left with my boys feeling blue. I don't know if this was because I was a first-timer (she kept insisting I visit again) or because I'm AA. I'm not new to this hobby (long-time lurker, first time poster), but this a new experience for me. Can someone enlighten me on what went wrong?The problem is you guys all rushed at her. Every time a new report about something great appears, all the mongers rush to see that person and burn them out in less than a week. Especially the lurkers. They see a new report and bum rush to see the person but never report back. She was slammed all last week but we only see one new report. And that report was just to complain about her. Judy said that she usually have 3-4 person a day. Last week all the hours. And so she is overwhelmed by so many people. And also she is cautious of new people. Remember this is the massage section not the escorts. If you just want a BBBJ and FS then you are in the wrong section of the forum. With most reports here we had to build up a rapport with the MT. And for most first timers it is HJ but sometimes it is ss.

And usually Judy takes her time with me. But last week when I went to see her. She shorted me on time and rushed a bit because she had three people after me. And she looks exhausted.

AlphaMale328
10-25-21, 16:12
I can vouch for Ping, I went there not too long ago. Seemed to only be the one lady at the time I went. Not super young but still attractive and started with a nice table shower with some teasing and led into a pretty decent massage with teasing and a good L1 on the flip which is all I really asked for. Tipped 40. Was happy overall, nothing mind blowing but still a good experience.Thanks Ping was next on my list ill report back when I go I'm heading down to Peoria for a few days and I have a spot down there that has always been good to me so spending my money there first.

Mfarfu Tom
10-25-21, 17:44
I believe she is retiring.This greatly distressed me so I sent Lisa a text. I asked about retirement rumor but all she replied was that she would see me next week when I plan to be in Chicago. She said text me the day before, which is what I always do.

HeadsOfState
10-25-21, 17:48
Well, the "one of the former girls" quit Masaj way before their recent closing.

I'm more interesting in reconnecting with (at least one of) those who had worked more recently. Don't think there is even a slim chance, tho.At least a couple of them had education in the field so they have to be somewhere but yeah good luck finding them.

DragonPlayer72
10-25-21, 18:11
I was there today. It was a long drive but I wanted try something in the city. I was there, parked and my car and called in to ask for Aida. She said Aida no work here anymore or something like that. I think she is done with this place. Its a quite neighborhood and it would have not lasted long anyways.

It was raining so bad and I decided to drive down to moon. I was given Apple and she did some massage and L1 with no roaming. 45 for 30 mins and 40 for L1 and out the door She is early 40's and fit body. She was very chatty though. Interesting, the stories she was sharing about life in Chinatown and China not allowing any Chinese to come back. I hope there are more from China coming here.

Its pathetic situation with monger to masseuse ratio. It used to be good in past with each region having some talent so we don't have to drive around. It changed and will need some serious talent inflow. Good luck to all.I can confirm that Aida is working there right now. She was not there on Sunday when you went- she called off from what I was told when I went today and talked to the mamasan. She was there because I seen her. I stuck with Linda and had my usual Russian with BJ.

CumShooter6969
10-25-21, 19:08
The problem is you guys all rushed at her. Every time a new report about something great appears, all the mongers rush to see that person and burn them out in less than a week. Especially the lurkers. They see a new report and bum rush to see the person but never report back. She was slammed all last week but we only see one new report. And that report was just to complain about her. Judy said that she usually have 3-4 person a day. Last week all the hours. And so she is overwhelmed by so many people. And also she is cautious of new people. Remember this is the massage section not the escorts. If you just want a BBBJ and FS then you are in the wrong section of the forum. With most reports here we had to build up a rapport with the MT. And for most first timers it is HJ but sometimes it is ss.

And usually Judy takes her time with me. But last week when I went to see her. She shorted me on time and rushed a bit because she had three people after me. And she looks exhausted.I agree I saw her last week texted her before hand and she asked me to stop by earlier than usual. And we caught up and she mentioned how busy she's been the last two weeks. She even made a joke about one guy just wanting no massage just rim. "A lot of new faces" she's said too busy need break LOL. She's not 21 or 24 years old guys she's older. I've been seeing her for a while and some guys just wanted it all the first try. Which is fine but you also have to see it tru her prospective.

Walker333
10-25-21, 20:18
I agree I saw her last week texted her before hand and she asked me to stop by earlier than usual. And we caught up and she mentioned how busy she's been the last two weeks. She even made a joke about one guy just wanting no massage just rim. "A lot of new faces" she's said too busy need break LOL. She's not 21 or 24 years old guys she's older. I've been seeing her for a while and some guys just wanted it all the first try. Which is fine but you also have to see it tru her prospective.I think she turned 63.

SmileySam
10-25-21, 20:38
I think she turned 63.63? Good Lord!

ApplePiePussy
10-25-21, 20:45
I think she turned 63.Eww WTF. This is why I never take reviews here seriously. "Great girl. Beautiful girl" then you show up to a grandma. I bet people have reviewed her on other sites as being in her 40's. Fuck me, NYC has endless 20 year old pussy and here people are fucking 63 year olds.

DWaits
10-25-21, 22:46
This person looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/239315

Anyone have an experience? After some initial communication, my TGTBT sense is growing.

I'm usually in Champaign and would be more than happy swap reports.

Thank you.She looks hot, but others will know best if the ad is using some IG model or porn star. I just wanted to point out the line that "we are real and if we are fake, it is free. " First, how is one woman a "we"? Then, if she is fake and using fake images, why would anyone trust that "they" will provide free service?

Walker333
10-25-21, 23:14
Eww WTF. This is why I never take reviews here seriously. "Great girl. Beautiful girl" then you show up to a grandma. I bet people have reviewed her on other sites as being in her 40's. Fuck me, NYC has endless 20 year old pussy and here people are fucking 63 year olds.Her age is conspicuous, but any age discrimination at work places is against the law.

Devlin
10-25-21, 23:42
I think she turned 63.63 is the new 25! LOL.

Age means nothing to those horny folks who take No Risk but benefit from the reviews.

The question one should ask. How many have DFK her knowing what her specialty is?

DMichaels69
10-26-21, 10:00
That's what they get from lurking. How about trying places out and you just might find what your looking for. Save up the can money people, LOL.

63 is the new 25! LOL.

Age means nothing to those horny folks who take No Risk but benefit from the reviews.

The question one should ask. How many have DFK her knowing what her specialty is?

SchlippsBeer
10-26-21, 13:52
The problem is you guys all rushed at her. Every time a new report about something great appears, all the mongers rush to see that person and burn them out in less than a week. Especially the lurkers. They see a new report and bum rush to see the person but never report back. She was slammed all last week but we only see one new report. And that report was just to complain about her. Judy said that she usually have 3-4 person a day. Last week all the hours. And so she is overwhelmed by so many people. And also she is cautious of new people. Remember this is the massage section not the escorts. If you just want a BBBJ and FS then you are in the wrong section of the forum. With most reports here we had to build up a rapport with the MT. And for most first timers it is HJ but sometimes it is ss.

And usually Judy takes her time with me. But last week when I went to see her. She shorted me on time and rushed a bit because she had three people after me. And she looks exhausted.I hadn't considered that (obviously, I know). That does make a bit more sense. I hadn't come in expecting FS, but my typical experience as a first timer is L1 or just a regular massage w / no HE if the place doesn't offer extras. This was a weird middle hence why I was thrown off. I guess there's just more to learn so thanks for the explanation.

ApplePiePussy
10-26-21, 16:17
Her age is conspicuous, but any age discrimination at work places is against the law.I have no problem with her being her age and working. There are plenty of 60,70 and 80 year old mongers who might appreciate her company.

My problem is this:

I'm on RM looking at reviews of OD Judy right now. The last 8 to 10 reviews of her are within the last 18 months. All of them have labeled her as being 36-40. This type of thing is extremely common in Chicago reporting habits. Understand that it makes no difference to me if half the Chicago hobbyist population wants to, essentially, gang bang a senior citizen. All I'm asking is that they make an effort to accurately depict her age, and any provider's age, when they review them. That way people like me don't have to immediately walk out of appointments.

Amplitude
10-26-21, 16:31
I have no problem with her being her age and working. There are plenty of 60,70 and 80 year old mongers who might appreciate her company.

My problem is this:

I'm on RM looking at reviews of OD Judy right now. The last 8 to 10 reviews of her are within the last 18 months. All of them have labeled her as being 36-40. This type of thing is extremely common in Chicago reporting habits. Understand that it makes no difference to me if half the Chicago hobbyist population wants to, essentially, gang bang a senior citizen. All I'm asking is that they make an effort to accurately depict her age, and any provider's age, when they review them. That way people like me don't have to immediately walk out of appointments.Pussy, I'm approaching 70 but told I look 40-45 all the time. I've never met Judy. But it doesn't seem as though this is necessarily purposeful misleading reporting. If the girl looks 20-30 years younger than her chronological age then good for her. She certainly wouldn't be the first Asian for sure.

Jayp80
10-26-21, 16:59
I have no problem with her being her age and working. There are plenty of 60,70 and 80 year old mongers who might appreciate her company.

My problem is this:

I'm on RM looking at reviews of OD Judy right now. The last 8 to 10 reviews of her are within the last 18 months. All of them have labeled her as being 36-40. This type of thing is extremely common in Chicago reporting habits. Understand that it makes no difference to me if half the Chicago hobbyist population wants to, essentially, gang bang a senior citizen. All I'm asking is that they make an effort to accurately depict her age, and any provider's age, when they review them. That way people like me don't have to immediately walk out of appointments.This is a very common problem, people are not able to estimate age or do an ID outside of their own race, there have been a number of studies on this.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11694086/

Ron M
10-26-21, 17:20
Pussy, I'm approaching 70 but told I look 40-45 all the time. I've never met Judy. But it doesn't seem as though this is necessarily purposeful misleading reporting. If the girl looks 20-30 years younger than her chronological age then good for her. She certainly wouldn't be the first Asian for sure.Us Asians tend to look younger than our actual age.

SpaGuy21
10-26-21, 17:32
63 is the new 25! LOL.

Its pathetic situation with monger to masseuse ratio. It used to be good in past with each region having some talent so we don't have to drive around. It changed and will need some serious talent inflow.I agree 100% with these statements. I have found myself, post-lockdown, traveling further and to more places in search of newer, younger talent. And by younger I mean I'd take early 30's as a win. It seems the new norm is a rotation of old talent bouncing around different MPs and MMS texting with "new girl, young, beautiful" only to find a mid-40's (at best) to 50's MT that you can't place where you saw her last.

Obviously, travel restrictions are hurting the flow of new talent and that's why you are finding these NY transplants popping up here and there. The young talent has probably phased them out of the local game and they're looking to cash in on this starved talent pool we have here in Chicago. I gave up on the apt scene a while back but have seriously considered checking it out again. I have a feeing it's not much better though. Maybe it's time to take a break (yeah right!) The hunt continues!!

DMichaels69
10-26-21, 18:00
Three spas that I know of in the suburbs seem to have the same owner as the girls rotate from the one in GlenElynn and Bartlett to the one in Naperville. I've been to all three so it sucks when I went to the one in Naperville and they say "new girl" and the one that walks out is one from Bartlett that I don't like. A lot of the asians look younger that they are so its hard for me to tell how old they are sometimes. The beat goes on, LOL.

I agree 100% with these statements. I have found myself, post-lockdown, traveling further and to more places in search of newer, younger talent. And by younger I mean I'd take early 30's as a win. It seems the new norm is a rotation of old talent bouncing around different MPs and MMS texting with "new girl, young, beautiful" only to find a mid-40's (at best) to 50's MT that you can't place where you saw her last.

Obviously, travel restrictions are hurting the flow of new talent and that's why you are finding these NY transplants popping up here and there. The young talent has probably phased them out of the local game and they're looking to cash in on this starved talent pool we have here in Chicago. I gave up on the apt scene a while back but have seriously considered checking it out again. I have a feeing it's not much better though. Maybe it's time to take a break (yeah right!) The hunt continues!!

OPIllini
10-26-21, 18:32
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/10/25/22745478/bridgeport-sex-assault-spa-cook-county-criminal-court

This certainly isn't good. Hope she's okay. It's guys like this that give us good mongers a bad name.

ApplePiePussy
10-26-21, 19:13
Pussy, I'm approaching 70 but told I look 40-45 all the time. I've never met Judy. But it doesn't seem as though this is necessarily purposeful misleading reporting. If the girl looks 20-30 years younger than her chronological age then good for her. She certainly wouldn't be the first Asian for sure.I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.

Amplitude
10-26-21, 19:35
I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.One would think that someone going on 700 posts would know to rely on his own shoe leather. SHAME on these false reports steering you wrong!

Walker333
10-26-21, 20:16
I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.

Biliator
10-26-21, 21:07
Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.Still gives the best BBBJ you'll ever experience. Go figure.

Ron M
10-26-21, 21:15
Still gives the best BBBJ you'll ever experience. Go figure.They tend to give really awesome BBBJ's. FS isn't on their menu anymore. So they improve on their one remaining attribute, BBBJ.

ApplePiePussy
10-26-21, 21:39
Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.Yep. Appreciate the honesty. So I'll follow up with one of my own. Naperville Massage on Ogden. Tons of glowing reviews of korean women in their early 30's. So I stopped by after reading a review of Yuki.

Paid the mamasan and asked for Yuki. Out walks a 50 year old frumpy looking lady. I apologized to her and mamasan and said I had to go. Something came up. On the way out, saw the other girl. You guessed it, also 50's. Also frumpy. Mamasan tried a range of bullshit to get me to stay. I kept apologizing and said I have to go. I'll be back. Finally left. Place also reeked of shit and the table cover looked like it hadn't been changed. Nasty.

I don't know if these reviews are fake or if they are legit. But it's to the point now where I won't even take my shoes off unless I get a look.

Walker333
10-26-21, 23:45
Yep. Appreciate the honesty. So I'll follow up with one of my own. Naperville Massage on Ogden. Tons of glowing reviews of korean women in their early 30's. So I stopped by after reading a review of Yuki.

Paid the mamasan and asked for Yuki. Out walks a 50 year old frumpy looking lady. I apologized to her and mamasan and said I had to go. Something came up. On the way out, saw the other girl. You guessed it, also 50's. Also frumpy. Mamasan tried a range of bullshit to get me to stay. I kept apologizing and said I have to go. I'll be back. Finally left. Place also reeked of shit and the table cover looked like it hadn't been changed. Nasty.

I don't know if these reviews are fake or if they are legit. But it's to the point now where I won't even take my shoes off unless I get a look.If you prioritise cleanness and hygiene, then OD is not the place tovisit. TS smells weird, there is some mold etc.

BenBeck
10-27-21, 02:11
If you prioritise cleanness and hygiene, then OD is not the place tovisit. TS smells weird, there is some mold etc.I once went into the bathroom there at the start of a visit and there was a substantial dookie left in the toilet. It took all I had to convince myself it was one of you bastards who left this steaming gift and didn't flush. Otherwise I would have had no lead in my pencil for the session.

Took me a while to get over that. Still not sure I am entirely recovered.

BB,

Out.

SideTalker
10-27-21, 09:50
Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.

SmileySam
10-27-21, 10:32
Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.Dark lighting, being horny, and a distorted view of reality are not a good mix!

WalterBlack
10-27-21, 10:48
Hey guys, first time posting in the group here but have been in the hobby for a few years. I want to do my part and share my experiences so far.

Most recently I saw Anna at new hope. She had a decent body on her, FS I believe I paid $. 4, on top of door fee $45 for hh. She got right to the business so no BJ to speak of. I liked her squatting cg skills and the Doggie was great. Felt a bit rushed but overall pretty good experience.

Prior to that I had seen Sol at her place. Apt on the north side. Quite a hike from where I live but ohhh man was she worth it. I had seen a prior post describing her, and it was pretty accurate. Face wise she wasn't much to look at but that ass was insane. One of the nicest fat round asses I've had and some nice thick thighs on her. $. 4 for the hh plus and extra $ for fs

FS. If you're into older MILF Latinas with an ass to die for then I'd recommend.

Before that I had visited why spa and got a cute petite Asian (didn't get her name) maybe mid 30's to early 40's. Only got L1 bc I was kinda short on funds but I think I woulda taken the plunge if her price wasn't so high. I think she wanted over $$ for FS.

I've also had some good (and terrible) experiences in the suburbs but I'll probably post in those threads. For my next adventure I'd like to check out AOL, oki and Pacifico. Can anyone give me an estimate on their rates as well as the talent? Alright you guys be cool and stay safe!

SpaGuy21
10-27-21, 14:32
All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.I am always skeptical of the reviews on RM, particularly when it comes to age, looks, cup size, all of it basically. What I typically will do is look at the reviewer's past reviews and look for any MTs I may have also visited with. If you have a visit in common then you have a good gauge on the reliability of that particular reviewer. If there is no MT review in common, maybe cross reference with a different reviewer who is more reliable. It's a tedious process but you save yourself a drive or disappointment in the long run. And, as always, you can only rely on your own standards.

Side note: Whether it's RM or here, I prefer and wish there was more of a number scale (out of 10), rating system. For example, someone can rate a MT "average" in build / body type. But what does that mean? A 4/10 to 6/10 would constitute average but I would more likely gamble on someone's perceived "6" rather than a "4". Rating rant over, good luck all!

GMan25
10-27-21, 14:36
I am always skeptical of the reviews on RM, particularly when it comes to age, looks, cup size, all of it basically. What I typically will do is look at the reviewer's past reviews and look for any MTs I may have also visited with. If you have a visit in common then you have a good gauge on the reliability of that particular reviewer. If there is no MT review in common, maybe cross reference with a different reviewer who is more reliable. It's a tedious process but you save yourself a drive or disappointment in the long run. And, as always, you can only rely on your own standards.

Side note: Whether it's RM or here, I prefer and wish there was more of a number scale (out of 10), rating system. For example, someone can rate a MT "average" in build / body type. But what does that mean? A 4/10 to 6/10 would constitute average but I would more likely gamble on someone's perceived "6" rather than a "4". Rating rant over, good luck all!Even if there was a specific rating system and people were honest, and no fake reviews or shills posted, it still won't matter. Everyone has a different opinion. I have read posts about how hot someone was and when I opened the ad, I almost threw up at how ugly the provider was. Some will say great body, but they are fat as hell etc. Like everyone else, you just have to sift the best you can and try to make an educated guess.

Moejoo
10-27-21, 15:39
I am always skeptical of the reviews on RM, particularly when it comes to age, looks, cup size, all of it basically. What I typically will do is look at the reviewer's past reviews and look for any MTs I may have also visited with. If you have a visit in common then you have a good gauge on the reliability of that particular reviewer. If there is no MT review in common, maybe cross reference with a different reviewer who is more reliable. It's a tedious process but you save yourself a drive or disappointment in the long run. And, as always, you can only rely on your own standards.

Side note: Whether it's RM or here, I prefer and wish there was more of a number scale (out of 10), rating system. For example, someone can rate a MT "average" in build / body type. But what does that mean? A 4/10 to 6/10 would constitute average but I would more likely gamble on someone's perceived "6" rather than a "4". Rating rant over, good luck all!Giving an estimated height, weight and dress size might work better. I have seen guys post pictures of what consider 8's that I would run from. We all have our own types.

Red6666
10-27-21, 15:44
Was looking for a good place on the North side. Had been here before and was not impressed. BUT the ad said new girls so I thought I'd try and see. The ad should have said old girls. Went in the back and was greeted by a very mature woman. Asked if she someone else was working. She called out her partner who just as mature. I left without trying the service. Good news is there is parking in the back if you like them old.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/236673