PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Brandonkelly
05-20-14, 16:15
Well the link didn't work. Sorry.

Try a google search of this: Tribune "Video shows incident.On youtube also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYWAgASQmCY.

Free publicity for UPS? We'll ship anything, even US citizens. For the CPD reading this forum, It'll cost about $1550 to ship her UPS ground. Does that come out of your paycheck?

Another option for CPD: checked luggage (:55).

http://www.xvideos.com/video6749062/petite_teen_destroyed_by_huge_cock

Blambo McGee
05-20-14, 22:24
On youtube also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYWAgASQmCY.

Free publicity for UPS? We'll ship anything, even US citizens. For the CPD reading this forum, It'll cost about $1550 to ship her UPS ground. Does that come out of your paycheck?

Another option for CPD: checked luggage (:55).

http://www.xvideos.com/video6749062/petite_teen_destroyed_by_huge_cockYour video was interesting -- typical Gestapo tactics against Asian women. Your tax dollars at work. They need to spend the extra budget $ they received to fight the 'wars' on drugs and terrorism, the former =chemical compounds and the latter an ideology. Our criminal justice system is an inverted pyramid- all of the weight and effort focused on the lowest levels while the real fraudsters are rescued. Welcome to Amerikkkam, circa 2014.

Magooski
05-20-14, 22:52
I agree. Plus if you are clean after the TS, the girls would feel more at ease. I always get a TS even if I just took one at home. A lot of times you can gauge what your session will be like based on what happens during table shower.I thought so too until I went to the place in China town, armor square or whatever it's called. Ok massage, but no ending with a smile. She was a bit awkward and stiff, so I wasn't!

OF Charlie
05-21-14, 10:22
I thought so too until I went to the place in China town, armor square or whatever it's called. Ok massage, but no ending with a smile. She was a bit awkward and stiff, so I wasn't!Sorry about your experience. If you don't mind, can you share the name of this place so we can avoid? I have not hit chinatown in a while, but I have seen some good reports and there have been a couple of new openings, so I will try to go soon.

DLJamming
05-21-14, 11:04
Hi I saw http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-scintillating-and-sexy-luscious-lily-24hrs-23/20471049 and she looks too good to be true. I would love a nuru message from her. Does anyone have any information on her and how much should I expect to pay?

Humpfree
05-21-14, 11:25
I thought so too until I went to the place in China town, armor square or whatever it's called. Ok massage, but no ending with a smile. She was a bit awkward and stiff, so I wasn't!Table Showers They are not the most sanitary I would think?. (Are They) I was at a Spa North and Ashland. I was on my way in to the TB. Another guy was coming out. It has a rubber mat that must have came over on the Mayflower. Really nasty. The ends were frayed It was falling apart. She sprayed some water on it. Asked me to get in. I had to pass. I tried to explain to her, But you know how that goes. If any one had anything before me, like who knows what. BUGS! Are even worse I for sure was not going to
lay face down. Worse part I really like Table showers. Some of the places spray a disinfectant on it. I tried to tell her that Something gets lost in the translation. I may go buy a bottle of Clorox Disinfected bring it with with me, and show her what I'm talking about.
The old Chinese Proverb, one picture worth thousand words.

Datsurman
05-21-14, 13:00
A TS does not guarantee you a happy ending. But you can always tell from the TS whether you'll get one. So lesson is. Always get the TS. (seems obvious to me, but whatever...). 2nd. If she doesn't wash your sausage and eggs on her own then ask her politely to give them a wash. If she says no, immediately get your money back and leave or ask for a different girl. If she doesn't wash your junk in the TS you will NOT get an HE later. Guaranteed.

I agree. Plus if you are clean after the TS, the girls would feel more at ease. I always get a TS even if I just took one at home. A lot of times you can gauge what your session will be like based on what happens during table shower.

Shawnkilman
05-21-14, 13:48
Anyone try this place out before, just wondering on feedback, have heard some extras are available from some people and others say there are none.

Humpfree
05-21-14, 15:13
A TS does not guarantee you a happy ending. But you can always tell from the TS whether you'll get one. So lesson is. Always get the TS. (seems obvious to me, but whatever...). 2nd. If she doesn't wash your sausage and eggs on her own then ask her politely to give them a wash. If she says no, immediately get your money back and leave or ask for a different girl. If she doesn't wash your junk in the TS you will NOT get an HE later. Guaranteed.But. After I passed on the TS, Same room stand up shower was available, Same great service.

Datsurman States " immediately get your money back and leave " Thats a good one. You ever try and get you money back?

Young beauty comes to the door. Takes you money then takes you to the room, You get undressed In comes a 70 year old Grandma!!

Ask for your money back. Good Luck with that.

Tripps
05-21-14, 18:00
Anyone try this place out before, just wondering on feedback, have heard some extras are available from some people and others say there are none.Went here once and got nothing. Not even a hint of extras. This was over a year ago though so a fresh perspective would be appreciated if you check them out.

Sexshooter
05-21-14, 23:44
Does anyone know what happened with Cindy?

Moccdawg
05-22-14, 04:34
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-street-massage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests

Thought you monger should know.

Moccdawg
05-22-14, 04:35
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-street-massage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests

Thought you mongers should know.

Moccdawg
05-22-14, 04:35

NorthsideTod2
05-22-14, 06:50
I did not see this place reviewed anywhere. From the article it did not appear they got a mongrel arrested.

Seems like the first bust in awhile but this article might get LEO poking around again.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-strmassage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests

Sexshooter
05-22-14, 07:21

Thought you mongers should know.Another one bites the dust.

Toosweet1975
05-22-14, 10:25
Another one bites the dust.They really have nothing better else to do. But, wasn't smart right next to a day care. 24 hours service, wow.

Gopher88
05-22-14, 11:17

Thought you mongers should know.Didn't even know about that one, I must be slipping. I know the one down the street.

Gopher88
05-22-14, 11:38
Does anyone know what happened with Cindy?Them girls change there names like we change underware.

Summer, Linda, Susan, Michelle, Candy, Koko. And I'm sure many more.

Just read a review on that other site:

"Just so you guys know, Cindy is Coco / Michelle. Who was Amy at Oriental Spa".

OF Charlie
05-22-14, 12:22
I did not see this place reviewed anywhere. From the article it did not appear they got a mongrel arrested.

Seems like the first bust in awhile but this article might get LEO poking around again.I went there once last year before I joined this forum. It's a typical Asian place except it's higher volume, run by Chinese. The girl is in her late 20's. Pretty cute, but they rotate every 3-4 weeks from what she told me. I did not repeat due to its locations and they did not change sheet after each visit. If you search BP and use keywords 35th or white sox park you will find a couple more places near by like this one.

ManDude
05-22-14, 13:54
A fellow forum member here said that he got crabs from this place.

Ron M
05-22-14, 14:03
A fellow forum member here said that he got crabs from this place.I'll bet they were Asian Crabs. LOL...

ManDude
05-22-14, 14:08
Cnn.

http://youtu.be/W-odgpdVZ2A

Ron M
05-22-14, 14:11
Cnn.

http://youtu.be/W-odgpdVZ2AGuess the Cops have a Fetish for Asian Girls.

Dazhiba
05-22-14, 14:33
That was fucked up! I wonder where his family originally came from?

Cnn.

http://youtu.be/W-odgpdVZ2A.

GotMilf
05-22-14, 15:03
Just got shut down at one of my regular spots. I think Chicago will be chilly for a while due to recent LE activity and the other scandal. Time to branch out to the suburbs.

Good luck gents.

Avg Joe
05-22-14, 21:02
Them girls change there names like we change underware.

Summer, Linda, Susan, Michelle, Candy, Koko. And I'm sure many more.

Just read a review on that other site:

"Just so you guys know, Cindy is Coco / Michelle. Who was Amy at Oriental Spa".I'm still looking for Angela from the old Senina. Tried all her 5 old numbers she gave me but none no longer work. She probably changed her name / number and moved on as many of them do...a lot. LOL.

Silvio
05-23-14, 14:47
This place is full of shit. They advertised $50 for the hour for about a year and then they come up with its only for first timers even though it doesn't say that anywhere in the ad. When brought to the attention of whos there they pleaded ignornace so I left. HE's are hard to come by there unless you invest time with the right person.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunny-sap-60hr-special-oak-parkfree-table-shower/21380540

TOFTT. Bad massage. Bad TS. Left unhappy. Too bad because masseuse was about an 8. Young and very cute. YMMV.

Seniors can PM me for details.

Ron M
05-23-14, 15:37
HE's are hard to come by there unless you invest time with the right person.You're better off Investing your Money with a Provider rather than with a AMP Girl. AMP Girls don't stay very long at one place. So your Investment is out the Door. Providers tend to stick around alot longer than an AMP Girl. Besides with a Provider you'll get more than just a HJ HE.

ApplePiePussy
05-23-14, 15:39
I realize Asians look younger as a rule but those girls in their ad look like they are 10. They only thing those hands are good for are a crayola.

This place is full of shit. They advertised $50 for the hour for about a year and then they come up with its only for first timers even though it doesn't say that anywhere in the ad. When brought to the attention of whos there they pleaded ignornace so I left. HE's are hard to come by there unless you invest time with the right person.

Bob521
05-23-14, 18:02
I agree. My system is I stick to Chinese girls. I learned about 20 Chinese words and phrases. Polite things. You can make a very good impression and they remember you. If her massage is good and the girl seems nice, I ask (a) her Chinese name and (b) ask her if I can ask for her again. Then the next time, I get her phone number, and explain that I like her and don't want to lose touch if she goes somewhere else. 100% give their number and 100% text back and forth using "WeChat". Yeah, it's an investment. Only problem is I have like 6 Chinese "wives" now. A couple of them ended up working at the same place. Very tricky.

You're better off Investing your Money with a Provider rather than with a AMP Girl. AMP Girls don't stay very long at one place. So your Investment is out the Door. Providers tend to stick around alot longer than an AMP Girl. Besides with a Provider you'll get more than just a HJ HE.

Avg Joe
05-23-14, 20:39
This place is full of shit. They advertised $50 for the hour for about a year and then they come up with its only for first timers even though it doesn't say that anywhere in the ad. When brought to the attention of whos there they pleaded ignornace so I left. HE's are hard to come by there unless you invest time with the right person.I don't see where the ad states $50.00 anywhere.

If you are un-happy with one place then move on to another and post it on here, like you did. It's not like there are not enough places around advertising for our hard earned money.

If you do find one you like and trust then ask for her number or give her yours and tell her to notify you when she moves to another location. That has worked well for me and some AMP girls I have seen for over a year or so until they either quit the business or moved out of the area.

Thanks for letting us know.

Toosweet1975
05-24-14, 01:18
Any Info on this one? The pictures are from Someone I know pretty well. When I asked about it. She told me, someone keep stealing her pics. I have a feeling she is lying. Just wondering if anyone have seen her. I might just surprise her.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-and-beautiful-26/21856819

Raoul Duke
05-24-14, 09:51
I'm still looking for Angela from the old Senina. Tried all her 5 old numbers she gave me but none no longer work. She probably changed her name / number and moved on as many of them do...a lot. LOL.The only Angela I remember was at 7*, but she too disappeared.

Shawnkilman
05-24-14, 13:43
Went here once and got nothing. Not even a hint of extras. This was over a year ago though so a fresh perspective would be appreciated if you check them out.Thinking about trying them out, they are close by to my work, I have seen them putting up ads on backpage lately also.

BenBeck
05-24-14, 19:46
The only Angela I remember was at 7*, but she too disappeared.I'd be very happy to find out where Angela from 7* disappeared to after they closed. I lost touch. Anybody out there who may know, PM.

DMichaels69
05-24-14, 22:31
Move on. I'm sure she has.

I'd be very happy to find out where Angela from 7* disappeared to after they closed. I lost touch. Anybody out there who may know, PM.

Brown Boy
05-25-14, 00:47
They really have nothing better else to do. But, wasn't smart right next to a day care. 24 hours service, wow.I bet daddy spent an hour there before picking up their kid.

Morrisman
05-25-14, 00:55
I agree. My system is I stick to Chinese girls. I learned about 20 Chinese words and phrases. Polite things. You can make a very good impression and they remember you. If her massage is good and the girl seems nice, I ask (a) her Chinese name and (b) ask her if I can ask for her again. Then the next time, I get her phone number, and explain that I like her and don't want to lose touch if she goes somewhere else. 100% give their number and 100% text back and forth using "WeChat". Yeah, it's an investment. Only problem is I have like 6 Chinese "wives" now. A couple of them ended up working at the same place. Very tricky.I've gotten plenty of AMP girls phone numbers. I've learned their real names too. I've even ummm partaken of their favors after they left the parlor I met them at but these always come to end. I can see why a provider would be a better bet. I had a good thing for the last 4 months but it ended when she quit her parlor. I'm just nervous about providers. Part of me just thinks parlors are safer. Rather go without or work it at the bars than get busted. I wish I had your problem Bob.

NorthsideTod2
05-25-14, 11:22
I always wondered what happens to most of the girls once an AMP is closed a very few pop up again but many just fade away from the AMP scene. Any thoughts.

I agree. My system is I stick to Chinese girls. I learned about 20 Chinese words and phrases. Polite things. You can make a very good impression and they remember you. If her massage is good and the girl seems nice, I ask (a) her Chinese name and (b) ask her if I can ask for her again. Then the next time, I get her phone number, and explain that I like her and don't want to lose touch if she goes somewhere else. 100% give their number and 100% text back and forth using "WeChat". Yeah, it's an investment. Only problem is I have like 6 Chinese "wives" now. A couple of them ended up working at the same place. Very tricky.

Ron M
05-25-14, 15:01
I'm just nervous about providers. Part of me just thinks parlors are safer.I wouldn't say Massage Parlors are Safe. Remember what just happened at the Copper Massage Parlor. Providers can be a bit Leery. But if she has Awesome Reviews you have nothing to worry about. Besides Providers tend to stay in the area alot longer than an AMP Girl.

Member #5121
05-25-14, 19:17
I've found the EMP girls to be an even safer bet than the AMP ladies. How much of this is LE racism is up to debate. The advertising and store front locations for AMP's are way less UTR than the quiet, less visible offices used for EMP's.

I wouldn't say Massage Parlors are Safe. Remember what just happened at the Copper Massage Parlor. Providers can be a bit Leery. But if she has Awesome Reviews you have nothing to worry about. Besides Providers tend to stay in the area alot longer than an AMP Girl.

Al Melrose
05-26-14, 02:20
The midday raid in McKinley Park scared the staff at the next-door day care center, where the police activity disrupted children's naptime and shook up parents who arrived to find police tape and authorities in bulletproof vests.

Noooooooooo, naptime was disrupted. It is for the children, how can we allow naptime be interrupted. So once again, about 10 cops storm a building so that a handy can be stopped.

Ron M
05-26-14, 02:31
The midday raid in McKinley Park scared the staff at the next-door day care center, where the police activity disrupted children's naptime and shook up parents who arrived to find police tape and authorities in bulletproof vests.

Noooooooooo, naptime was disrupted. It is for the children, how can we allow naptime be interrupted. So once again, about 10 cops storm a building so that a handy can be stopped.That Raid was Ridiculous. Cops and a Swat Team bust a Massage Parlor because a Massuse allegedly offered a Sex Act? Then a Cop punches a Handcuffed Lady who was on the Ground? Really? She's going to reap Millions in a Law Suit. Giving yourself a HJ is not a Crime. But when a Girl gives you a HJ it's a Class X Felony. Doesn't make sense to me.

Al Melrose
05-26-14, 03:02
That Raid was Ridiculous. Cops and a Swat Team bust a Massage Parlor because a Massuse allegedly offered a Sex Act? Then a Cop punches a Handcuffed Lady who was on the Ground? Really? She's going to reap Millions in a Law Suit. Giving yourself a HJ is not a Crime. But when a Girl gives you a HJ it's a Class X Felony. Doesn't make sense to me.Actually two different raids, the handcuffed woman getting hit was a northside place a year or so ago. The place near a day-care center (aren't most businesses near a day care center these days) was more recent.

I agree, heck some guys spend big $ so that GF or wife or SO, put out, what the problem is spending a little $ to get same result with some hardworking girls.

Mrpink
05-26-14, 17:55
This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.

Ron M
05-26-14, 18:12
This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.Legalizing Prostitution would get rid of the Human Traffickers and Pimps. It would make it alot safer for the Girls that want to be in this Business.

BerticalBlinds
05-26-14, 19:23
This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.

Al Melrose
05-27-14, 02:11
Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.I hope things are going well for you and I bet your inbox is full.

Jadedone
05-27-14, 09:23
Legalizing Prostitution would get rid of the Human Traffickers and Pimps. It would make it alot safer for the Girls that want to be in this Business.I don't think decriminalizing prostitution will get rid of human traffickers or pimps. Granted, it may curb some of it but not get rid of it altogether. People are trafficked for "legit" businesses now.

I agree with your second statement.

Humpfree
05-27-14, 12:09
This from the article on the Mckinnley Park MP raid "In an unrelated press conference on Tuesday, authorities with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies sought to call attention to the "horrific nightmare" of Human trafficking for sex-related trade." Ya that is why they are punching them in the face and threatening to deport them in card board boxes. I have spoken to Providers in the past about how they are treated during a raid and they all say they are treated like crap. Eight cops bust in to arrest two middle aged Asian women. What a joke your tax dollars hard at work.Where is "Mckinnley Park".

OF Charlie
05-27-14, 15:58
Where is "Mckinnley Park".It's the triangle formed by Ashland, Archer and 35th. There are a couple more such places, run by Chinese.

Bob521
05-27-14, 17:04
I can't say for sure, but among the ladies I know well, most have a kid and are widowed or divorced. They all seem to be learning English since that is a key to success in this country (IMO). In a creepy sort of way, they are trying for the "American dream". The ones I've kept in touch with, seem to be reaching their goals. English, a car, an apartment. Can't say that is a scientific survey, probably, I just like the women that still have hopes and dreams. The others. I lose contact with.

I always wondered what happens to most of the girls once an AMP is closed a very few pop up again but many just fade away from the AMP scene. Any thoughts.

Ron M
05-27-14, 22:00
I can't say for sure, but among the ladies I know well, most have a kid and are widowed or divorced. They all seem to be learning English since that is a key to success in this country (IMO). In a creepy sort of way, they are trying for the "American dream". The ones I've kept in touch with, seem to be reaching their goals. English, a car, an apartment. Can't say that is a scientific survey, probably, I just like the women that still have hopes and dreams. The others. I lose contact with.With the Big Money you guys spend at these AMP's it doesn't surprise me that these Girls can afford a Car and an Apartment. Heck probably a Condo in Northbrook or a Mansion in Glencoe. LOL...

Normal Guy
05-28-14, 00:07
I had a great massage at Mercy on Michigan, and then again in Chinatown. A great time...

Dazhiba
05-28-14, 18:54
Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. That said, I do know for a fact that many, many, if not most of the foreign gals who come to the states have large loans to be repaid before they can go "on their own". Many of these gals may be agreeable to the work but many are taken advantage of as well.

I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.

Stay safe, Daz\.

Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.

Avg Joe
05-28-14, 20:02
Please note that I am vehemently opposed to human trafficking but please know that trafficking is just a buzz word used nowadays to impose severe punishments upon sexworkers who are arrested. I'd venture a guess and say that 99% of women in this business are here by either by choice or poor choices that led them here. They are absolutely not trafficked, and it sickens me to see our rights, as working girls and as clients, chipped away little by little under the guise of rescuing these poor prostitutes. When I was busted, there was SIX (officers who attended the arrest, not one of them being a female. I was treated like a mass murderer, yet I've never even had a traffic citation, much less a previous arrest or conviction record. I had horrific flashbacks for a very long time. To this day, I am disgusted by the CPD, how I was treated and how the judicial system victimizes and punishes sexworkers. I'm glad you gentlemen are wise to the BS going on behind the scenes.I don't believe your first post and I don't believe this one either.

IMHO.

Avg Joe
05-28-14, 20:49
With the Big Money you guys spend at these AMP's it doesn't surprise me that these Girls can afford a Car and an Apartment. Heck probably a Condo in Northbrook or a Mansion in Glencoe. LOL...You are correct Ron.

Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.

Ron M
05-28-14, 22:05
Wow, I'm glad to read your thoughts here and want you to know I am a Libertarian who believes that prostitution should be legalized with rights to workers and protection for their customers safety. I hope you are doing well and just wish our citizens would demand better of politicians.

Stay safe, Daz\.I agree with Legalizing Prostitution with Legal Rights and Protections for the Girls and Clients.

Demand better of our Politicians? Easier said than done. Most are probably Sex Fiends themselves.

NorthsideTod2
05-29-14, 09:17
I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.

You are correct Ron.

Of the 4 or 5 I have known very well outside of their AMPs they all made well over 100 K a year with 2 of them approaching 150 K. They all made so much money that they actually had problems trying to hide it all from the IRS...LOL.

They all worked 12 hours a day 7 days a week and maybe took 1 day a month off for shopping. Do the math, 5 customers a day at half the door fee plus the full 40 or 60 tip and your making 125 K and not paying any taxes. If they work in a busy AMP and do more than 5, make even more.

Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.

DMichaels69
05-29-14, 12:14
A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.

I was surprised they get 50 percent of the door fee. I assumed the owner tried to get piece of the tips.

So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.

Ron M
05-29-14, 13:40
You are correct Ron.

Like they say, "no honey no money"LOL.Asian Girls attract alot of attention from most guys. (me not being one of them) It doesn't surprise me these Asian Massage Girls (or "Grandmas" as they are commonly called on this board. LOL..) are making lots of Tax Free Cash.

The "No Honey No Money" saying applies to All Women. Civies and Providers.

Bob521
05-29-14, 16:36
A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.All the ones I know get some % of the Door. Maybe 1/2 or maybe less.

I think the legit ones get a lower %.

Avg Joe
05-29-14, 20:05
Asian Girls attract alot of attention from most guys. (me not being one of them) It doesn't surprise me these Asian Massage Girls (or "Grandmas" as they are commonly called on this board. LOL..) are making lots of Tax Free Cash.

The "No Honey No Money" saying applies to All Women. Civies and Providers."Applies to all women"How true...LOL.

Avg Joe
05-29-14, 20:54

So a good AMP might make more than an owner a small shop.Some get 50%,some get less. Depends on the deal with the owner.

Figure it out. If the door fee is $60 and the owner gets half and they have 30 customers a day (and many AMP's do more) 7 days a week 365 days a year, that's about $330,000 just to the owner at 50% of the door fee. At 40 customers a day that's $438,000 a year. Not bad for a neon sign, 3-4 private rooms, a few massage tables and some towels.

Does this give you any idea of why so many new AMP's are opening up?

OF Charlie
05-29-14, 21:04
A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.The door fee split varies. For example, at the Mercy on Michigan Ave, the girls get $25 from the $65 door fee. But I heard from enough girls that they don't get anything that I tend to believe them. Those are actually the places you want to visit as girls are more likely to offer extras. But be careful with upsellings though. Know the standard donations before you go and stand firm.

Humpfree
05-30-14, 12:38
The door fee split varies. For example, at the Mercy on Michigan Ave, the girls get $25 from the $65 door fee. But I heard from enough girls that they don't get anything that I tend to believe them. Those are actually the places you want to visit as girls are more likely to offer extras. But be careful with upsellings though. Know the standard donations before you go and stand firm.It's always about the money with Asian girls. Found that out a long time ago. Had a real sweety got her flowers.

She said I would reather have CASH. But thanks anyway. All the girls lie about every thing. Back in the day it was a 50/50 split.

Now I hear 15.1/2 25. For hour maybe. Had a freind that had 3 places a wile back. No licence less money. I have heard from a few latin girls, No door fee, Tips only, But who knows.

Gopher88
05-30-14, 12:42
A lot of the girls tell me they don't get a piece of the door fee so this is good if they do.The girls that tell you that they don't get a piece of the door. Would have to be realy great do anything. Yes?

Rubenme2
05-30-14, 13:06
How does that phrase go? The mouth lies, but the pussy never lies?

You should never believe what a woman says but instead believe what she does with her goods. When she starts giving it to you for free then maybe you can start to believe one tenth of what she says. Otherwise it's just BS.

So who cares if they get a cut of the door fee? What is she doing for you? Are you getting it for free? At a very reduced rate?

Rub Addicted
05-30-14, 13:17
Has anyone tried Mimi for a body rub?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-will-give-it-to-you-24/21489633

DMichaels69
05-30-14, 15:53
Yes they do lie. I got a massage first thing in the morning when the place opened. The girl drove up in a nice car. I mentioned that my car was not that nice and asked if she owned that. She said yes she did own it, then we got in the door and she said its not her car, all in the space of 5 minutes.

The girls that tell you that they don't get a piece of the door. Would have to be realy great do anything. Yes?

Bob521
05-30-14, 16:42
Perhaps the car was a tip from one of us? Hey let's keep the standard prices firm!!

Yes they do lie. I got a massage first thing in the morning when the place opened. The girl drove up in a nice car. I mentioned that my car was not that nice and asked if she owned that. She said yes she did own it, then we got in the door and she said its not her car, all in the space of 5 minutes.

Bob521
05-30-14, 16:44
I've been looking for a business to invest in. But I'd probably end up eating my profits.

Some get 50%,some get less. Depends on the deal with the owner.

Figure it out. If the door fee is $60 and the owner gets half and they have 30 customers a day (and many AMP's do more) 7 days a week 365 days a year, that's about $330,000 just to the owner at 50% of the door fee. At 40 customers a day that's $438,000 a year. Not bad for a neon sign, 3-4 private rooms, a few massage tables and some towels.

Does this give you any idea of why so many new AMP's are opening up?

Ron M
05-30-14, 20:20
It's always about the money with Asian girls. Found that out a long time ago. Had a real sweety got her flowers.

She said I would reather have CASH. But thanks anyway.Just Asian Girls? What Dimension are you living in? It doesn't matter where they're from. Women all over the World are "All About The Money.".

DMichaels69
05-30-14, 23:11
LOL, Asian Cuisine is good!

I've been looking for a business to invest in. But I'd probably end up eating my profits.

Ron M
05-31-14, 02:09
LOL, Asian Cuisine is good!I'll bet you'd get tired of Asian Cuisine if you had it everyday. This is one Cuisine I don't ever want to sample.

DMichaels69
05-31-14, 08:48
LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!

Perhaps the car was a tip from one of us? Hey let's keep the standard prices firm!!

Genghis2
05-31-14, 15:31
"Applies to all women"How true...LOL.Ha Ha! You are so correct. Send even your wife and or girlfriend out to work instead of you, and see how long they stick around...

FrankyCando
05-31-14, 17:08
Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.

I was in the area and figured to sample them both..yea both.

Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.

The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.

The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.

Anybody ...?

FrankyCando
05-31-14, 17:42
Two places out there, both near Rt 83 listed on CL.

I was in the area and figured to sample them both. Yea both.

Couldn't find neither and lack of info on the phone.

The one in Elmhurst seemed to be in small building of doctors offices.

The one in VP near car wash but couldn't locate.

Anybody. ?

RemoMask
05-31-14, 23:58
I came to Schaumburg on a last min official trip, couldn't plan any beforehand.

First time in this area. Not sure if this the place to post.

Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

Appreciate any help. I will be leaving tomorrow evening back to MI.

PM if you feel its not the appropriate place.

Hard times.

Bob521
06-01-14, 00:55
Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it.

Any advice on AMP or nice ones near by area? Looking for rub / tug with HE and FS if available.

Hard times.

Bob521
06-01-14, 00:59
Also, Roselle is the board where they post Schaumburg places. Based solely on reading, I would say those places are not as good. Golden Hands is well known, but seems to have mediocre comments lately. Maybe folks who have been to those places can provide better insight.

Hard times.

Silvio
06-01-14, 09:59
PM sent. What part of MI I travel there from time to time.

Hard times.

Paleface
06-02-14, 03:10
Heads up. Today is a national holiday, Dragon Boat Day. The girls could be homesick. This is a good day to add a few bucks to the tip.

Vazooli
06-02-14, 12:41
I'll bet you'd get tired of Asian Cuisine if you had it everyday. This is one Cuisine I don't ever want to sample. OK, Ron. You've already established (over and over and over again) that you hate Asian women. Now you also hate Asian food. What's next? Architecture? Cars? The Asian carp?

-Vazooli.

Ron M
06-02-14, 13:28
OK, Ron. You've already established (over and over and over again) that you hate Asian women. Now you also hate Asian food. What's next? Architecture? Cars? The Asian carp?

-Vazooli. I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.

Bob521
06-02-14, 16:08
Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage.

I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.

Tripps
06-02-14, 18:05
Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it. I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.

Stories remind me of the old Singapore.

JustUwait
06-02-14, 18:40
The one on the skinny one that is Puerto rican and works with lisa on northside? Http: peoria. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / classifieds / EnlargeImage? Oid=20082492&image=21927654.312. 343.4894. = 773.510. 8545. T / s.

Ron M
06-03-14, 01:12
Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage. Although knowing some of the language could be advantageous to a degree, it would take me forever to learn the basics.

GotMilf
06-03-14, 17:44
I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.

Stories remind me of the old Singapore. +1. I agree.

Vern2020
06-04-14, 19:04
I had a great massage at Mercy on Michigan, and then again in Chinatown. A great time...I went to the one on Michigan Ave based on your recommendation. Thank you!

TheShadow2
06-04-14, 21:20
Went to New Hope Massage 2 weeks ago. Had a nice time and left happy. Masseuse was "Linda" I believe. Met Michelle (the Mamasan?) and she was a cutie. Will check her out next time. This was my second visit. PM if you want details, although it's just basic standard stuff.

ApplePiePussy
06-04-14, 22:38
Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.

Exoticcar
06-04-14, 22:49
Anyone have any info on a good Latina MP? Also any info on this one?

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-latina-independent-massage-chicago-il-19071#review-133554.

You can PM. Thanks.

Tripps
06-05-14, 07:07
Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.I don't know of any places that have normal biz hours later than that. However, I've had appointments at places both before and after normal biz hours with providers that I've had good relationships with.

If you have a regular or two, ask them if they'd be willing to work after hours for you. As long as you aren't looking for crazy times, you'll be surprised.

Member #5933
06-05-14, 08:56
Mmaforever.

Mossa spa in Wheeling.

Guys I'm hoping for some help here.

I checked this place out yesterday its a nail, massage parlor. The room was full walls, big massage bed, and dark. The two mts were young and very very cute and sexy. I drew sunni. This was the hands down best swedish massage I've ever had. I was naked no drape, she flirted a little and felt around a bit. I rubbed her leg some and told her how beautiful she was but I didn't leave happy. The hr massage became 90 minutes of heaven. Almost fell asleep. Her skills are impeccable. I think in time this could become an amazing utr place. Any trusted seniors willing to help find out? Hr massage was only 50 bucks!

228 mchenry road.

Wheeling illinois. Add is on CL under theur massage search wheeling. Anyone interested lets keep it to pm's.

Sorry I posted this here and gurnee area since I'm not sure where Wheeling fits LOL.

Avg Joe
06-05-14, 19:53
Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.Some of the AMP girls actually live in the spa almost full time. After they close they either sleep on a massage table or have another room with a bed and some of their things. If you get to know some as a regular customer ask if they will accomodate you after hours. I always offered an extra $20 on top of the house fee for an "after hours" massage and never had a problem the 3-4 times I asked. BUT, this was with a regular who knew me for some time.

Good luck.

FrankyCando
06-06-14, 19:17
New guy here from the far northwest side.

I usually frequent the one on Gunnison, but its getting boring.

I have tried the one on 64 near Ashland but they demand money in the middle of massage for HE kind of odd if you ask me.

I will be in Frankfort in the morning. Anybody know of any good places there and yes I prefer Asian.

FrankyCando
06-07-14, 17:07
New guy here from the far northwest side.

I usually frequent the one on Gunnison, but its getting boring.

I have tried the one on 64 near Ashland but they demand money in the middle of massage for HE kind of odd if you ask me.

I will be in Frankfort in the morning. Anybody know of any good places there and yes I prefer Asian.Quoting myself here.

Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.

With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.

So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.

I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.

I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.

FrankyCando
06-07-14, 17:13
Some of the AMP girls actually live in the spa almost full time. After they close they either sleep on a massage table or have another room with a bed and some of their things. If you get to know some as a regular customer ask if they will accomodate you after hours. I always offered an extra $20 on top of the house fee for an "after hours" massage and never had a problem the 3-4 times I asked. BUT, this was with a regular who knew me for some time.

Good luck.I think I would agree with you.

The one I frequent plenty on Gunnison I always arrive 1 1/2 hours before closing. I do that on purpose bcs sometimes I hit a longer.

Massage period for the price of an hour.

They are always cooking inside, sometimes it smells good sometimes not LOL.

Genghis2
06-07-14, 21:40
Quoting myself here.

Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.

With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.

So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.

I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.

I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.Hey Franky. I don't know what your price point is, but I am thinking that if in all total it costs around the independent BP prices, then you are getting the fair market value and anything less is a bonus for you. Heck, they have a front to try and maintain. Everyone has their own preferences here. While we are on the subject, why don't you look at BP and search for Asians, as they usually as a rule don't post alone.

Avg Joe
06-08-14, 20:15
Quoting myself here.

I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.FS without the crazy prices? Isn't that what we are all looking for? If you do find it though I would be careful where you post it because once the word gets out the line of guys waiting to get in will extend down the street and around the corner. Sometimes PM's are the best way to convey specific info.

Another thought might be to become a regular with a specific girl or 2 and later ask for her number. Several of us on here have met girls outside of the AMP for whatever reason and speaking only for myself, I have had dinner with them and spent the night with them and there was no charge for anything, except for the dinner. I don't know if that option works for you, it's just a thought.

Good luck.

Langley08
06-10-14, 13:51
Notice lot. Of places now give somewhat decent massage but no ts no touching a slight tease here and there but it's all self-service. I like the ts so found one SW burbs anyhow great looking girl made me service self as I was grabbed but then in ts washed up down a great deal to get me going again then stopped. She refused then without anything from playing with me happen to anybody else?

Westside10
06-11-14, 10:22
I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).

IdiotBoy
06-12-14, 11:44
Western & Wabansia.

Westside10
06-12-14, 12:55
I drove around there did 3 laps saw mo parlor.

PussyPoker
06-12-14, 15:27
Western & Wabansia.Is about 4 blocks north of Wabansia on the west side of Western if heading north from North Ave.

Ron M
06-12-14, 15:33
Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.

Westside10
06-12-14, 21:55
Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.

GotMilf
06-12-14, 22:45
Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.Lately, the suburban scene is more promising. The city is hit or miss due to recent LE activity. Belmont / Lincoln might still be a solid bet. Or try the one near Elston / Lawrence.

Gopher88
06-13-14, 11:24
My old friend Tony. Use to hang around a China Spa Massage on Archer.

A mutual Frield of ours. Ask me where and how you have been. PM me.

Babeefacexxx
06-13-14, 12:31
2 recent trips. New place east of chinatown on cmak. Left with more than a smile given. A little pricey tho.

Also sunny in o. P. , terrible attitudes, won't be back. Only self serve.

IdiotBoy
06-13-14, 12:34
Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.Wrong.

The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?

Gopher88
06-13-14, 15:02
LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!

I new a gal at Acupuncture Center on Archer. She told her customer, a regular by the way.
She told me mainly he just Liked to talk. She said she would like Honda car, Told him she could afford around 200. A month.
He took her out. Went to a Honda dealer told the salesmen she could only pay 200. A month. He paid 4500. Down. To make her payment 200.
That was that. He never ask for a dime back. She left there a few mouth later.

Ron M
06-13-14, 15:05
Wrong.

The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?All I was doing is trying to help the guy out. You're right, I stay away from AMPs and Asian Escorts.

Alterxxx
06-13-14, 17:33
Any good Nuru providers anyone can recommend?

Mister Hyde
06-13-14, 23:13
I'm south of the city, and up and down Archer often. There are many AMPs up and down and I've been to a few, but have never done better.

Then a HE. Any advice? Any favorite spots on Archer or near?

Mister Hyde
06-13-14, 23:24
Any info anyone can spare on the best spots on Archer?

Avg Joe
06-15-14, 15:46
According to the Tribune today (6/15), Ace Spa in Downers Grove should be closing soon.

In 2011 both Kings Spa and Ace were closed due to a city license revocation after a sting operation resulted in 2 prostitution arrests. The owner of Ace then appealed the revocation to the higher courts and was able to stay open during those appeals. On June 11th the appeals ran out with the court upholding the license revocation.

During the hearing the owner said he had "no tolerance for prostitution, fired the girl who had been arrested and had no knowledge that such behavior was taking place in his parlor".

So I guess another one bites the dust. In my opinion it was a pretty good place as AMP's go. I had been there several times and was always treated very well. Anyone wanting to go there may want to call first as it appears they will be closing soon.

Zai Jian Ace!

Avg Joe
06-16-14, 11:41
According to the Tribune today (6/15), Ace Spa in Downers Grove should be closing soon.

In 2011 both Kings Spa and Ace were closed due to a city license revocation after a sting operation resulted in 2 prostitution arrests. The owner of Ace then appealed the revocation to the higher courts and was able to stay open during those appeals. On June 11th the appeals ran out with the court upholding the license revocation.

During the hearing the owner said he had "no tolerance for prostitution, fired the girl who had been arrested and had no knowledge that such behavior was taking place in his parlor".

So I guess another one bites the dust. In my opinion it was a pretty good place as AMP's go. I had been there several times and was always treated very well. Anyone wanting to go there may want to call first as it appears they will be closing soon.

Zai Jian Ace!The Kings Spa that was closed was located in Downers Grove and NOT the one in the South suburbs.

I didn't want there to be any confusion.

AJ.

FrankyCando
06-16-14, 19:02
I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).Over there on Gunnison, its near your nwside.

Head First
06-17-14, 11:56
I've been doing this for a while. In the past 10 yrs I'd say 90% of my visits have been to AMP's. There was a time 5, 6, 7 yrs ago when I'd say a third of the girls I'd see had long nips. Remember? We used to talk about it all the time. At first it was a little weird but the more I saw the more I got to like them. In fact there was time when I used to seek them out. It seems that it didn't take that much foreplay and before I knew it they were in full glory. But now it seems like they've disappeared. I haven't had a nice set of nips between my lips in quite a while. Is it just me and the places I'm going or has anyone else noticed the same thing? Oh the good ole days. Ha.

Bob521
06-18-14, 08:41
Seems like the gals are older, too. Maybe older means everything is less pointy?

I've been doing this for a while. In the past 10 yrs I'd say 90% of my visits have been to AMP's. There was a time 5, 6, 7 yrs ago when I'd say a third of the girls I'd see had long nips. Remember? We used to talk about it all the time. At first it was a little weird but the more I saw the more I got to like them. In fact there was time when I used to seek them out. It seems that it didn't take that much foreplay and before I knew it they were in full glory. But now it seems like they've disappeared. I haven't had a nice set of nips between my lips in quite a while. Is it just me and the places I'm going or has anyone else noticed the same thing? Oh the good ole days. Ha.

Nudus81
06-18-14, 09:51
Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html

DMichaels69
06-18-14, 10:57
Good for you. When that crap starts it kills the moment.

If all of us start doing that more, it would help. This place may disappear if they keep that up.

Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html

Magooski
06-18-14, 21:39
I finally got around to visiting this newer spa at 18th and Blue Island, entrance off 18th. A very nice place and comfortable table. No table shower, but they do have a standup. 65 for one hour. My therapist was cute, probably a 7. I thought she was cute and had excellent massage skills. Very good massage and a traditional ending. . 40 was not enough for her tip. Since it was one if the better massages I've had with HR, a full hour, good personality, so I gave her 60. I will still repeat.

Vern2020
06-18-14, 22:28

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.htmlI've been here. Can concur that massage skills very good. FS on menu $. 6 plus massage fee.

ChezBone
06-19-14, 07:52
I finally got around to visiting this newer spa at 18th and Blue Island, entrance off 18th. A very nice place and comfortable table. No table shower, but they do have a standup. 65 for one hour. My therapist was cute, probably a 7. I thought she was cute and had excellent massage skills. Very good massage and a traditional ending. . 40 was not enough for her tip. Since it was one if the better massages I've had with HR, a full hour, good personality, so I gave her 60. I will still repeat.I had a similiar experience. Great massage, cute therapist and traditional ending. Will repeat.

Sergio4245
06-20-14, 14:51
I was in Chicago to pick some stuff for work and decided to stop at the Hamlin BP ad and don't remember street for s body rub, fifty for a massage. I needed one all Hispanic girls, well in the massage was mediocre, but was allowed to touch everything. Was asked if I wanted extras, I asked how much hand 70 and mouth $120. Stuck to the massage and touching.

FrankyCando
06-20-14, 19:06
Rt19 spa near Oak P in Chicago.

Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.

Magooski
06-20-14, 20:54
I was in Chicago to pick some stuff for work and decided to stop at the Hamlin BP ad and don't remember street for s body rub, fifty for a massage. I needed one all Hispanic girls, well in the massage was mediocre, but was allowed to touch everything. Was asked if I wanted extras, I asked how much hand 70 and mouth $120. Stuck to the massage and touching.North and Hamlin? One of the other guys reported on them and showed same ad in ts section. Curious what you found when touching?

CoolPatrick
06-21-14, 03:39
At Fullerton and Clybourn, the set up is nice and clean. Visited them and got Paula / Paulina as my MT. She said she is from Russia!? If anyone run into her before, maybe you can confirm the lie or truth about that. I know she can't speak Chinese and had little Korean or Chinese accents, but not sure where.

Anyway, great massage, very good technique, spent $60 for 1 hr and $15 for table shower. She did not do anything else but also did not ask for any more tip afterwards. So, all in all, a solid massage at the reasonable massage price range (skills considered). Of course I'm somewhat disappointed.

Anyone have any luck with them and were able to zen into something much happier?

Paleface
06-21-14, 09:43

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.htmlNo is a good answer when she gets greedy. If she asks for a benjamin, I assume she means FS and just say yes. I am okay with that. One hundred plus the door fee of 60 is fair trade for FS in an apartment. She want 60, no problem, if she gets naked and gives a good HJ. It's all negotiable. Stick together and stick to the union scale.

DMichaels69
06-21-14, 10:11
Sounds like the benjamin was not for FS based on the rest of the conversation. I agree with sticking with your union scale pricing.

No is a good answer when she gets greedy. If she asks for a benjamin, I assume she means FS and just say yes. I am okay with that. One hundred plus the door fee of 60 is fair trade for FS in an apartment. She want 60, no problem, if she gets naked and gives a good HJ. It's all negotiable. Stick together and stick to the union scale.

Paleface
06-21-14, 11:08
Sounds like the benjamin was not for FS based on the rest of the conversation. I agree with sticking with your union scale pricing.That is what I meant to say. She was greedy. Nudus81 walked. I am with Nudus81. Vern2020 was talking about $. 60 plus door fee for FS. That is ridiculous, 220 for FS in an AMP? Forget it. We can get it for 160 in an asian apt. I look at it like this. If she wants more than 40 for HJ, I'll happily give it to her, but she has to give more to me. If she starts at $, I pull out a condom. But I would rather walk than be ripped off. We have to stick together. I have no problem with union scale. Everyone knows what it is. Negotiations are a drag, and a real thrill killer. Stick to the scale.

FrankyCando
06-21-14, 12:20

Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.Replying on my own quote. Bcs I took a ride there and its kind of close to home.

Its a new place and its not even furnished fully inside yet, I guess they need working capital.

Only one masseuse working at the moment, no parking in the back, street parking only.

Her name is Jessica and Chinese and THE BEST and I mean the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER EVER HAD. The price is right and of course he.

She was very polite spoke decent English and very friendly and positive attitude which made me feel very comfortable.

After I took a shower I asked her about anything else on the menu and she simply said "No, the boss no allow ".

For a great massage and he. I think I found a home.

Ask for Jessica and let her know Franky sent you. Who knows maybe I get some mileage points.

FrankyCando
06-21-14, 17:09

Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

And her English is not bad at all.

Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.

Avg Joe
06-21-14, 18:29
As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.

I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.

If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.

Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.

AJ.

MotorheadBiker
06-21-14, 22:37
As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.

I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.

If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.

Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.

AJ.I had same experience at Garden spa as well. I ahave also been to Maple spa at Lisle and had similar experience too. When Laura was in Maple spa it was very good. But lately too much drama and talking about the tip too often.

Angai
06-22-14, 20:59
I wonder if that is the same Jessica from 31st if so nothing else will be on the menu. She was a good masseuse.

Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.

Gopher88
06-22-14, 22:23
Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.Thanks Franky:

Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.

Humpfree
06-22-14, 22:48
Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-clean-cut-college-co-ed-loves-giving-and-receiving-body-rubs-22/15056246

Truthfu11
06-22-14, 22:55

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-clean-cut-college-co-ed-loves-giving-and-receiving-body-rubs-22/15056246Biggest jack shack around!

FrankyCando
06-23-14, 11:46
Thanks Franky:

Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748

Humpfree
06-23-14, 11:49
Biggest jack shack around!Thanks so much.

Avg Joe
06-23-14, 11:52

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-clean-cut-college-co-ed-loves-giving-and-receiving-body-rubs-22/15056246Major upsell for very little uninspired service. I left after 15 minutes without leaving a tip.

I would NOT repeat.

Member #5111
06-23-14, 12:25
Major upsell for very little uninspired service. I left after 15 minutes without leaving a tip.

I would NOT repeat.I do give them credit for one thing though. They actually SHOWED the photo of the actual shack in the ad.

Who says there's no truth in advertising? :).

Member #5933
06-23-14, 12:41
Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.

Lurker02
06-23-14, 13:59
Not sure where to post this since it could go under Gurnee or Chicago. Buffalo Grove.

Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.I went there and only saw an old mamasan! Decided never to go again, maybe Ill rethink that. FS, what were the damages?

OF Charlie
06-23-14, 14:44

Saw Cindy. New girl cute. Everything natural, very perky tits very small. She was very passionate. She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. After a while I put my hat on and finished up. Good times will repeat.There are a couple of recent reviews posted in the Mt Prospect board for anyone who might be interested. This place sounds good, but it's way too far for me. Please keep sharing intel.

Raoul Duke
06-23-14, 21:50
She was into nuru sorta. I dunno as I have yet to get nuru but she rubbed her body all over me and grinded her stuff on my stuff. It was a good time. Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Gopher88
06-23-14, 23:29
A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748Ask forJessica? Yes Thanks Frank Check you Email.

Tripps
06-24-14, 07:13
Haven't been to Lux, but nuru is pretty amazing. Nicole B, a gorgeous independent provider in the city up until about a year ago (I suspect a number of you had a chance to visit with her), gave an incredible nuru massage. During one session, the positioning of our parts were so close together I thought for sure they were going to collide. I was halfway freaking out because I don't partake in bareback anything, yet the other half of me was oblivious. Long story short, there was no penetration but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. That woman could make a dead man cum. Find the right nuru girl and you'll know what I'm talking about.I had a true nuru massage once last year (not in Chicago).

My advice is if you are seeking nuru, look for a provider that uses oil rather than the true nuru gel. Although crazy slippery, the nuru gel is water based. Even if its been warmed considerably, it has a fast cooling effect on your body. And that's even with a providers body on yours. In short, I really didn't find it all that pleasant an experience as I was just too cold.

I've had nuru like experiences with oil and find it way more enjoyable.

Member #5933
06-24-14, 09:23
I went there and only saw an old mamasan! Decided never to go again, maybe Ill rethink that. FS, what were the damages?The mamsan here is HOT. She's the old mamasan from Yun. Big big ole titties! Dmg FS a see note. Sometimes you get free 4 hand fun. Its a great place. The new girl cindy wants 1. 20 whatever.

Mojorzn
06-24-14, 15:43
http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/june-17-20-chicago-80/12729300

Google gives me nothing that I found.

Kda Kodiac
06-24-14, 16:09
Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748I wold agree with Franky. Her skills are quite good. Things went according to plan.

AceBox
06-24-14, 18:49
I am new to AMPs, but had 2 out of 2 happy experiences thanks in part to this board, so thanks. I give a thumbs up to Gunnison and Mercy mag mile. Gunnison actually was one of the best massages I have had. The Mercy massage was not bad, the lady was perhaps a little friendlier but not as skilled.

Would people say there was a consensus on what to tip?

Gopher88
06-25-14, 00:01
I wold agree with Franky. Her skills are quite good. Things went according to plan.She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.

The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave there was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.

She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?

Gitty
06-25-14, 01:47
Any info? Called earlier today and got no answer.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-and-unwind-with-a-satisfying-massage-by-a-nice-latina/15292454

Bend It
06-25-14, 14:37
Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.

Bend It
06-25-14, 18:15
Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.

I meant to add that I first met her at Senina in Chinatown, a few years ago. I didn't type 'see', I typed the letter that sounds like that, and is a bra cup size. I don't know why the forum won't let me type that letter. Maybe it thinks I'm using text-speak.

Confucius
06-25-14, 20:58
She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.

The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave there was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.

She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?See'mom Gopher, try to let us not in the code world know WTF that's supposed to mean!

Angai
06-25-14, 23:40
I went here the other day after hearing reports of a youthful masseuse here. Long story short I pulled mama-san that I play at around 45-50 years old. The massage was quite good and practicing my Korean with her was entertaining, so much so that the young masseuse was buzzing around the curtain and even peeking in. I impressed mama-san too much as a result though and I fear she wants to keep me for herself. I would repeat if I someone knew the younger MT's name, that way I could make an appointment for her. Otherwise will not repeat good massage but I can get a good massage from younger MTs.

Gopher88
06-26-14, 13:52
Sorry about my last report G.

FrankyCando
06-26-14, 13:53
She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05. Said she had to pick up her kids from.

She did it was a young kind of chunky. It the chunky guy one of us?I went back yesterday for a 7:30 pm appointment. I was on table and we started talking. She is very friendly and likes to talk as well.

No massage yet just talking while I am spread out naked. Next thing its 8:30 pm and the doorbell rings and she leaves to answer door.

And I can hear its an 8:30 customer that she forgot about and she is telling him sorry but no time today.

In an awkward way I open the door and wave at her to gain her attention.

And she comes over and I tell her to take the customer that I can wait and that I will nap out for a while. She was very appreciating.

Next thing I know she is touching me and waking me up and I go into that freaky 2 second "where the fock am I " thingy. Aahahahhah.

I get the best massage ever afterwards.

I am also curious if that 8:30 was from this forum. ??

Don't forget to mention that Franky sent ya. Trying to earn travel miles here. Ahahhahaahahahah.

Gopher88
06-26-14, 13:55
See'mom Gopher, try to let us not in the code world know WTF that's supposed to mean!First I don't even see WTF any where in my report? FxxK see below.

Originally Posted by Gopher88.

She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05.

Said she had to pick up her kids from. The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave.

There was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.

She did it was a young kind of chunky guy. It the chunky guy one of us? And WTF is What The FxxK.

Dwd1982
06-26-14, 16:42
Any intel on this one? She looks hot. I think she used to be at a different location previously. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/midwests-hottest-therapist-is-back/21991937

OPIllini
06-26-14, 21:35
My last 3 trips to AMPs have resulted in no happy endings.

1) Yun Ping. It's a recently opened place on Archer just west of Cermak. A beauty salon / barber shop is in the front; the massage rooms and table shower are in the back. Good economical value: $50 for 1 hour, $65 for 90 minutes, and $80 for 4-hand 1 hour. Drew Cindy, a decent-looking lady in her mid to late 30's. Good massage but shot down on extras.

2) Comfort Spa. Further down the road on Archer, past Archer Spa itself. A clean and cozy facility. Had Jessica, a nice-looking young lady. Another good massage, but again shot down on extras.

3) Green Spa. On Halsted in Greektown, it's definitely a busy area and parking is hard to find. Still has that brand-new look. Lucy was my masseuse, a plain-looking 40 ish woman. Good massage, and a HE was tried, but I couldn't produce. Very frustrating to say the least.

Bottom line: the scene in Chicago proper isn't great lately.

Gabby W
06-27-14, 00:45
Any intel on this one? She looks hot. I think she used to be at a different location previously. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/midwests-hottest-therapist-is-back/21991937She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.

Bob521
06-28-14, 16:29
Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.

ChineseDragon
06-28-14, 19:46
At Fullerton and Clybourn, the set up is nice and clean. Visited them and got Paula / Paulina as my MT. She said she is from Russia!? If anyone run into her before, maybe you can confirm the lie or truth about that. I know she can't speak Chinese and had little Korean or Chinese accents, but not sure where.

Anyway, great massage, very good technique, spent $60 for 1 hr and $15 for table shower. She did not do anything else but also did not ask for any more tip afterwards. So, all in all, a solid massage at the reasonable massage price range (skills considered). Of course I'm somewhat disappointed.

Anyone have any luck with them and were able to zen into something much happier?I know her personally she us from Russia and looks Asian and does not speak Chinese. No extras.

Angai
06-28-14, 23:42
I know her personally she us from Russia and looks Asian and does not speak Chinese. No extras.If she speaks Russian she is probably from a central Asian country like Krgyzstan and if they is the case you will likely never see if extra LOL. That is mostly an Islamic country heh. Anyway I can agree about the soccer I just returned from seeing Mei and she was complaining about the same thing no customers all afternoon. I guess since the you. U.S isn't eliminated yet Americans are actually watching the world cup LOL.

ChezBone
06-29-14, 07:14
Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.I went to see her as well. It probability has been 2 years since I have seen her. It was good. Will repeat.

HumbleSome28
06-29-14, 07:15
Greetings mongers. How you all doing?

I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.

I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.

I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.

Happy hunting everyone.

Magooski
06-29-14, 12:39

I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.

I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.

I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.

Happy hunting everyone.You can start by reading the forum to find the information you seek. I know you may have a hard time believing this, but many of us a very skeptical of 1st time posters seeking information. Happy hunting.

Enderwiggen
06-29-14, 12:50
My last 3 trips to AMPs have resulted in no happy endings.

1) Yun Ping. It's a recently opened place on Archer just west of Cermak. A beauty salon / barber shop is in the front; the massage rooms and table shower are in the back. Good economical value: $50 for 1 hour, $65 for 90 minutes, and $80 for 4-hand 1 hour. Drew Cindy, a decent-looking lady in her mid to late 30's. Good massage but shot down on extras.

3) Green Spa. On Halsted in Greektown, it's definitely a busy area and parking is hard to find. Still has that brand-new look. Lucy was my masseuse, a plain-looking 40 ish woman. Good massage, and a HE was tried, but I couldn't produce. Very frustrating to say the least.

Bottom line: the scene in Chicago proper isn't great lately.They are terrified in Chicago. LEO.

Yun Ping like most places. They need to get to know you.

I got a finish but I was basically using her hand at my own tool.

Green spa. Dude. I've always been lucky here.

Sorry I've not been posting I've had rough 6 months.

Cubsfan12
06-29-14, 13:29

Happy hunting everyone.It may also help if you share where your distant land with wonderful AMP's is located. Alot of us travel and appreciate the help if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods.

Langley08
06-29-14, 17:18
I got a great massage from a lady I ask for more she said no, but had a friend! Called three weeks later reminder of myself.

Friend called we meet great time but she tells me more them once she sees people in my town. Even though all she has is my nick name and # and very far apart. They are looking us up.

HumbleSome28
06-29-14, 18:56
It may also help if you share where your distant land with wonderful AMP's is located. Alot of us travel and appreciate the help if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods.I'm from North Carolina (Raleigh to be specific).

I am going through the posts. In the Raleigh section, we maintain a master list of AMPs in the area and that actually helps us in finding something to our liking a bit easier. Here I had to go through lot of posts to find the name then find the address. Thought will give a shout out and take the advice than reinventing the wheel.

Just providing the link the page where we maintain our master list (in case any of you here wanted to borrow the idea and implement something for here).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2102632#post2102632.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

PM me if anyone have any recommendation that they'd like to share with me.

Avg Joe
06-29-14, 19:19
Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.I have 2-3 AMP girls who I talk / text with and sometimes see after hours and they say the lack of customers is because of vacation time. They say it's like this every year at this time. While they are used to seeing 7-9 guys a day, they are now seeing 3-4 with regulars telling them they will se them after the family vacation.

So yes Bob, you might get a good appointment and maybe even a few extras as well. Like they all say, "no honey no money" and they need the money for the casino.

Where many of them live after work.

AJ.

Dwd1982
06-29-14, 22:56
She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.I know she used to work a couple of years ago at "Ultimate" tantra at Chicago. She used to go by Vnessa Iverson. Has anyone been with her?

Dgordon630
06-29-14, 23:31
Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.

Tripps
06-30-14, 07:35
I'm from North Carolina (Raleigh to be specific).

I am going through the posts. In the Raleigh section, we maintain a master list of AMPs in the area and that actually helps us in finding something to our liking a bit easier. Here I had to go through lot of posts to find the name then find the address. Thought will give a shout out and take the advice than reinventing the wheel.

Just providing the link the page where we maintain our master list (in case any of you here wanted to borrow the idea and implement something for here).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2102632#post2102632.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

PM me if anyone have any recommendation that they'd like to share with me.Batchgeo. Wish I had known about this before writing up my own little app for doing something similar. Love it when I learn something new.

Member #5933
06-30-14, 11:50
Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

Datsurman
06-30-14, 12:35
I went there a few weeks ago. Two grannies and one 5 on a 10 scale. If I see about 2-3 seniors give positive reviews. Till then I'll venture elsewhere.

Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

DMichaels69
06-30-14, 13:22
Its been awhile since I've been here. Last time I was there it was nursing home city. But that was back in the winter.

So now she calling herself Coco. LOL.

IdiotBoy
06-30-14, 13:36
Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.And nothing of value was lost.

Bend It
06-30-14, 15:49
Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-will-c-our-massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.

Tripps
06-30-14, 18:05

The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.Any idea when Paula and the new girls start?

Lurker02
06-30-14, 19:28
Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-will-c-our-massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.Is it me or is this link bad?

OPIllini
06-30-14, 20:59
Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.

Cubiche
06-30-14, 22:02
Is it me or is this link bad?I also tried. However, the link is not bad. This happens when the ad is either too old or has been removed.

HottieHunter42
06-30-14, 22:46
And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.

Now, if we could also get rid of McCarthy, we might actually GET somewhere.

FngrBngr
07-01-14, 10:44
Is it me or is this link bad?I believe it was around 3800 w irving park.

Here's one from today though. Not sure.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-amazing-massage-773-639-1018/18879963

FB.

Bill R
07-01-14, 12:30
Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.Rats, I always had a good time with "Suji". Some of you might remember her as "Nina" from Singapore out in Arlington Heights.

Too bad.

Gopher88
07-01-14, 13:57
I believe it was around 3800 w irving park.

Here's one from today though. Not sure.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-amazing-massage-773-639-1018/18879963

FB.

You link don't work, But copy paste it and it shows 6017 w irving park Road chicago.

Viriato
07-02-14, 06:18
Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.To say that Rahm Emmanuel is an asshat would be an understatement. The man is probably the worst thing to happen to Chicago since the fire! Mind you, Daley wasn't much better. That little shit sold our parking meters to a private company and now we're paying some of the highest parking rates in the world. At least my conscience is clear; I never voted for the bastard. Sadly, I don't think he needs to worry about approval ratings. The people of Chicago are stupid. They'll keep voting for him as long as they know his name. Meanwhile, Chicago has the highest murder rate in the country! And what do the police do? Arrest nonviolent offenders. Too hard for them to go after the gangs so they arrest adults having consensual sex. And the scene in the suburbs isn't much better because you have the NIMBY types getting their panties in a knot. Sometimes I hate this state!

FrankyCando
07-02-14, 17:13
Yes. Been there 4 times in 2 weeks. Love it.

A tip from Franky. She like to talk. While she is massaging you, especially near the end ask he a few questions about her life and let her go.

She keeps massaging you perfectly while talking. And if there is no appointments booked after your massage time she keeps on going.

So basically she (Jessica) is not a clock watcher whatsoever and a super friendly not fake attitude. Trust me.

Park on the street oak park and tell her Franky sent ya when calling up for appointment.

Always call bcs if you do a walk in you might have to wait.

And yes I am getting mileage points and Thanks to all that have used my name so far a dozen people have used my name.

And I imagine all from here.

ALSO: reporting that she is getting busier. And that she should have a new younger girl sometimes this month.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748

Gopher88
07-03-14, 09:11
I just read something you wrote on that other site. A wile back.

DMichael.

"I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time, you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back. ".

I only know of 2 Ivy's and Crystal, Use to be K&M there gorn? Theres more? Let me know.

Member #5933
07-03-14, 13:10
So I took the dive today and saw a beautiful petite little thang named Sabina. She had to be all of 100 lbs wet and wearing boots. A cups but I was looking for little. Wow what a cutie. Great sensual massage. Followed by lots of sensuality and playing, finished with a very good CBJ. No dt but she had crazy talents with her tongue. She told meShe can't do FS with me cause I'm way to big. Told me she's very sorry. She was so cute and petite maybe that was the truth I dunno LOL. Anyways 1. 6 for hr 1. 2 hhr I think. The number is a california number. Can't miss ad under BP body rubs. Will repeat.

FrankyCando
07-03-14, 14:57
I just read something you wrote on that other site. A wile back.

DMichael.

"I think we talked a bit about Chinese versus Korean AMP's at the GTG. I have been going to mostly Korean AMP's for the last several months. One thing I notice is there is a more of a get in and get out mentality with the attitude of not caring if you come back. Also, if you get time, you don't get a minute more. Recently I started going back to Chinese spa's and see the total opposite is true for the most part. They have been friendlier, very accomodating and want you to come back. ".

I only know of 2 Ivy's and Crystal, Use to be K&M there gorn? Theres more? Let me know.For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.

Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.

TomCody1986
07-03-14, 20:13
I've scoured the posts so apologies if I missed anything on this one.

Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.

I'd appreciate any intel. If there is non I'll try to toftt Sunday. I'm skeptical about it. May just end up at elegant or Tao.

MotorheadBiker
07-03-14, 21:16
For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

But from my experiences I would say the Chinese providers know and understand way more about customer retention than the Koreans.

Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

Bob521
07-03-14, 21:25
Most Chinese girls have WeChat accounts. It a little like Twitter and Facebook rolled into one. You can be completely anonymous.

Ask for her phone number and ask to link to her account. WeChat translates Chinese Chats to English also. Download Google translate to your phone also and it translates English to Chinese. Then you can talk to Chinese girls.

Why do this? The only downside to Chinese girls is the language barrier. I've learned about 25 words and use my phone to say the rest. You have no idea how much they light up when they can actually speak to you. And since they constantly change jobs, this give you a way to keep track of them. In fact, that's the reason I use when I ask for the number. I say something like I like you very much and don't want to lose touch.

What's the final benefit. You can delete Chats a million times easier than screwing around with phone logs, texts, etc.

For both Korean and Chinese its all about the money. Like all others as well.

Besides I find the Koreans being to consistent robotic like with whatever services.

Bob521
07-03-14, 21:34
For the same thing, one person says $40, another asks for $60. One says $60 and then next says $100 for the same activity. And another does offsite for free. But that's more of a personal relationship. Some are desperate for cash.

One lady does stuff and tells me she will be fired if she does not please the customer. I founder her a legitimate masseuse job. She refers me to her co-worker, while she is in China, and says AAA gives a good massage, and she needs the money. Tried her. She was as promised, but she wanted more money. Did not get it, but she asked.

Anyway, once you get to know each girl you will know what to expect.

That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

DMichaels69
07-03-14, 21:36
No one is discriminating. Its just an opinion. At the end of the day, its a business transaction in either case. They tell every guy who walks in he has a nice body, a nice tool, is handsome etc etc. So studs, get over yourselves, LOL.

That's not true at all. It all depends on who you get. So please don't discriminate on their region.

TomCody1986
07-03-14, 22:16
Anyone try this out yet? I scoured the forum and couldn't find anything on it.

Chicago. backpage.com/ BodyRubs / rough-week-let-us-pamper-you-and-massage-away-your-troubles-21/22334753.

If I get a chance, I will Toftt this weekend.

It also seems a little fishy to me, so I may end up at elegant or Tao in same neigjborhood.

CoolPatrick
07-05-14, 19:35
Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfy-your-sensual-urge-with-a-1-of-a-kind-tantalizing-touch-by-jasmine-and-sarah-bodyrub-29/22060251>.

The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

SouthpawTom
07-05-14, 21:25
This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.

CoolPatrick
07-06-14, 03:57
Just realize the place of the BP post has ads in the gentleman page magazine. The ads explicitly said no full service. So I guess, it may be worth trying if you are only interested in HE not provided by AMPs.

Earlier today I contacted this <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfy-your-sensual-urge-with-a-1-of-a-kind-tantalizing-touch-by-jasmine-and-sarah-bodyrub-29/22060251>.

The actual address is #2000 block north damen, not really at the location they advertised. By the time I got there, I was late and the next appointment was knocking the door as well. Jasmine told me. 8 for hh and. 6 for he. She is cute but more curvy than the pic on their website. I felt being rushed and decided to bail since I didn't want to try and see if there would be more options. Any advice or info? Please share or PM.

Also contacted this from CL <http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html>.

She was all booked today, will try and report. But this is from CL, so if there is info and advice about available tipping options, I'd appreciate your input.

GotMilf
07-06-14, 07:04
This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.Check out Belvedere's Massage Parlor Reports. There's two locations there where that's the norm.

Head First
07-06-14, 11:28
This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

Bob521
07-06-14, 12:15
Head is right. They love it. I do it 100% of the time. I let them start on me. Even a new partner. A few minutes in I reach for her hand and begin to massage it. Then arm, and shoulders . (About a minute in each spot.) At this point, I pat the table. ("Its ok", Shhh!). Do the back, shoulders. Pull her shirt up but leave it on. She may have to jump up quickly. Make sure you do the feet. Sometimes, I offer that first. Tummy. Thighs. Just like them, tease the good parts to see the reaction. But make sure you really give them a real massage, not just grab ass. Always ends so that both parties are pleased. I've had a few legit masseuses that invite me to their homes to get a massage from me. Actually she's into DATY. Another loves to sit on the table naked, facing me. I massage her feet while she massages my ..... It's a ton of fun, and guess what? NOT at all robotic.

Not strange at all. I've done it many many many times. And the girls love it. Who wouldn't. The hardest part is convincing the girl you're serious. It may take more than one visit and more than one request but if you're persistent eventually she'll take you up on it. I used to do it on Suzy from K&M all the time. She loved it. And didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not. The key is to not use your fingertips but the palms of your hands. Use circular motions. And the slower the better. Always start on the back and shoulders and neck. Then move to the legs and never neglect her feet. They like this since they're on their feet most of the day. Recall some of your favorite moves that girls have used on you and you're off. The tricky part is figuring out if she'll flip at halftime or not. If she's not comfortable enough just continue on. Maybe next time. But if she does it's a total rush!! Remember, slow and steady wins the race.

CoolPatrick
07-06-14, 20:48
The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.

Earlier today I contacted this http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/satisfy-your-sensual-urge-with-a-1-of-a-kind-tantalizing-touch-by-jasmine-and-sarah-bodyrub-29/22060251.

Also contacted this from CL http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4553859553.html.

Bend It
07-07-14, 11:34
. . . but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?

GotMilf
07-07-14, 11:42
The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.

The CL page: Laura from Ukraine is legit, her massage technique is superb. Too bad her hands probably not going to rub you know where.

That's all, from my 7/4 report. Not much going on, but I had a weird dream about 15 ave auditorium and there was a sexually hungry granny asking for cum bath. Sorry in advance if this is TMI for you.Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.

FrankyCando
07-07-14, 16:15
This probably sounds strange, but has anyone ever gone in and asked the girl if you could massage her? This is something that sounds like it could be alot of fun. Sometimes for me, the woman's pleasure is rewarding in itself.I did that once with one of my asian apartment ladies 1 hr massage and FS. It was great the first 15 minutes but let me tell you giving a massage for 1 hr is not easy like they do.

I kept my eyes on my watch. Ahahahahahahahahah.

ApplePiePussy
07-07-14, 17:50
The BP page: you can find its ad in GentlemanPage magazine, which explicitly says no FS, but MTs seem to be straightforward about. 6 he.Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?

Bob521
07-07-14, 17:59
Not TMI at all, in fact, I'd like more. Is this a massage parlor, BP ad, or?In Melrose Park?

Iamslobbyist
07-07-14, 21:07
There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-773-880-5678-free-tableshower-2050-w-belmont-avelily-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

CoolPatrick
07-07-14, 21:33
Whats the talent level there? Young and attractive?They are young, and pics seem to be accurate. At least from those I encountered.

CoolPatrick
07-08-14, 00:46
Hop on over to the Melrose Park /15th Ave Bookstore page and write about tour dream there.Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?

NorthsideTod2
07-08-14, 07:42
She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.

There was a post not too long ago from someone giving a thumbs up to Judy at Lily Day Spa in Roscoe Village on Belmont http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-773-880-5678-free-tableshower-2050-w-belmont-avelily-spa/9761300 Went in and asked for Judy. She came in and seemed confused because she did not recognize me. I told her a friend had recommended her.

She did a quick but effective table shower and back to the room for one of the best massages of my life. She was thorough and had great strong hands. Many massage places overlook the hands and feet, but Judy hit them multiple times. She also massaged my scalp and the part where your neck hits your skull with her hand and fingernails which felt great.

Appearance wise Judy is pleasant looking and probably in her late 40's early 50's. I was pleased to find a very tight body for her age when my hands started to wander. Nice trim legs and ass. I repeatedly petted the kitty over her pants and reached up under her shirt to play with her ample breasts and nice hardening nips.

At one point she reached over my face, and I lifted up her shirt and started sucking. She then went for the HE. I also put one hand down her pants and took off her pants and underwear and started to massage her clit. I was about to get her on the table and dry DATY, but she then put a stop to this and raised up her pants and continued with HE. I moved her other hand to my ass and she started fingering the dark hole, and I exploded. She brought in a warm towel and a water and led me out. I left the tip in the room, which she did not even look at. . 70 plus. 50 tip. I will be back for hopefully more, but even if this is all I ever get, I am happy as an incredible massage plus release is worth a repeat trip.

GotMilf
07-08-14, 12:23
Nah, have already provided the nutshell about the dream (PM for details if you really want to know). Just curious, how many members visit that bookstore on a regular basis?Don't know. I've never been. But I'd say a few.

Viriato
07-08-14, 14:41
Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.

CoolPatrick
07-08-14, 20:40
The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-relax-n-let-us-spoil-you-shae-cara-and-kai-24/20725049

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-julias-back-25/20624604

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-blonde-model-dds-super-hot-vip-kim-new-independent-24/20832332

Iamslobbyist
07-08-14, 20:44
She has defiantly upgraded her appearance and lost a lot of weight. She is one of the only gals I found who will stick her tongue up your ass.I had a feeling this would be on the menu for future visits once I became a regular. Good to know as I will definitely be back now.

Jbjb Chitown
07-08-14, 23:57
Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?

GotMilf
07-09-14, 09:49
The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.

Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.

While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.

Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-relax-n-let-us-spoil-you-shae-cara-and-kai-24/20725049

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-blonde-model-dds-super-hot-vip-kim-new-independent-24/20832332This place wouldn't work for me. I'd never show an I'd to anyone. Ever. Too many scammers out there.

Be safe gents.

Chidell
07-09-14, 11:53
Well, after getting blown off by another Latina place I wanted to try (and not in the good way) I decided to break down and try Golden Hands in Schaumburg (Chicago suburbs) for a change. Called and made an appointment with Leah. She's a petite redhead MILF with curves in all the right places. Great ass. Very cute. After a good massage, I got an equally good HE. Hands roamed all over. All in all it was well worth it. Definitely going to go back there again.Nice report. What was the damage?

CoolPatrick
07-09-14, 12:57
This place wouldn't work for me. I'd never show an I'd to anyone. Ever. Too many scammers out there.

Be safe gents.True, I was and still am a bit worried, but the MT took a look (at the age part) and that was it. My wallet and I'd never left my hand during the process. Then it was buried under all my clothes remained untouched. So I hope I dodged a scam bullet and got lucky this time.

Speaking of, Are TER and RS2 K legit, discreet, and good with their service and protection of personal information? Just curious, because I thought about joining, but hesitated.

FrankyCando
07-09-14, 16:18
Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).

I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.

I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.

Talky self. She even talked to me while I took my before massage shower.

I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.

And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.

Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.

Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.

So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.

Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.

I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.

But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!

She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.

Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).

At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.

Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4560426719.html

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22524912

Franky.

Bjrivs
07-09-14, 16:42
I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.

Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?

Humpfree
07-09-14, 18:28

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-blonde-model-dds-super-hot-vip-kim-new-independent-24/20832332You ment 160 not. 6. ?

MotorheadBiker
07-09-14, 22:19
I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.

Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.

CoolPatrick
07-09-14, 22:31
You ment 160 not. 6. ?$ and. 6 = 160, isn't this the shorthand of the forum?

CoolPatrick
07-10-14, 02:00
Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?From the reports that I could find here, I only seen people were offered self service only. If I want to DIY, I rather just watch something on pornhub.

Babeefacexxx
07-10-14, 15:23
Wow tried lux, great place and barely broke the bank. Think I saw big tits Coco. Does she have a big ass too?

I drew an older one but she was a lot of fun! Wish I lived closer tho!

Boone50
07-10-14, 15:26
Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).

I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.

I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.

I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.

And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.

Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.

Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.

So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.

Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.

I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.

But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!

She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.

Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).

At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.

Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22524912

Franky.Thanks for reviewing this place. I have been there twice and used your name both times.

DMichaels69
07-10-14, 20:36
I'm not buying this.

Franky.

Datsurman
07-10-14, 23:17
On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.

PM if you need more details.

773-669-7179 Amber 28.

GotMilf
07-11-14, 10:41
I'm not buying this.I actually think "Franky" is legit on this one. I sampled this AMP and even dropped his name. The masseuse got really excited when I told her who sent me. She said, "Oh Franky real good guy!

I had a decent experience. Not enough on the menu to make it a regular spot for me, but it was one of the best massages I've had in a while.

GotMilf
07-11-14, 10:48
I TOFTT on this one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-asian-lady-oak-park/17105749

Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.

Bjrivs
07-11-14, 15:17
Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations out this way?

CoolPatrick
07-11-14, 15:53
On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.

PM if you need more details.

773-669-7179 Amber 28.At the very least, she is a real provider, no a scam. Well, I mean her service probably worth much less than the advertised rate, but at least there was a "service. ".

Sorry to hear that it did not turn out to be a good one. Thanks for your report.

FrankyCando
07-11-14, 17:52
I TOFTT on this one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-beautiful-asian-lady-oak-park/17105749

Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.No he as well??

Aplayfulone
07-11-14, 19:15
While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.

GotMilf
07-12-14, 08:54
No he as well??No HE. She said I could do the deed myself, but I passed.