PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Member #6352
01-23-22, 15:07
Just TOFTT, turned out okay. I've seen them post on RR's and visited once 6-7 months ago. Initially posting with Latina's and Asian's available. I took a two hands last time and it was an okay massage with no extras, felt like there was just a disconnect as I got one Asian and one Latina / White girl, they clearly didn't know each other and I think that kind of screwed me.

This time got a 60 minutes with one Asian girl, they've stopped posting about Latina's. Massage was great, really well done, room was very clean. Right at the half mark she began teasing the boys a bunch. On the flip she left the room and grabbed a mask, came back gave a bit more massage before decent L1. Tried for more but she wasn't about it. Light OTC touching of ass and tits. Overall, job was done. Nutted and she missed the catch and I caught a nice load to the face. LOL. Probably won't try again as I typically want more than L1 but figured I'd report back. Tipped $50 since massage was worthy and I was taken care of.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/247741Went out for the first time in a hot minute, stopped by here as it was close to where I had to be but had some time to kill. Echoing everything said above, I had an middle age Asian woman, very courteous and typical teasing until the flip. Massage was actually quite nice, she had strong hands. On flip, did not even ask or negotiate for a tip, just started goin for it. I did ask and nothing else was offered, so do not expect anything more than L1 and some OTC roaming. I just did a 30 min massage and left $40. We actually had time left after the finish and she offered to keep going, which is rare to see. Only gripe with the place is MAN it is small, rooms are not far from each other (especially at the end of the hallway) and while the walls did not seem too thin, I recommend not making a ton of noise. Parking super easy, million street parking up Clybourn.

Stay safe everyone.

Lord Tyrion
01-23-22, 21:10
Went out for the first time in a hot minute, stopped by here as it was close to where I had to be but had some time to kill. Echoing everything said above, I had an middle age Asian woman, very courteous and typical teasing until the flip. Massage was actually quite nice, she had strong hands. On flip, did not even ask or negotiate for a tip, just started goin for it. I did ask and nothing else was offered, so do not expect anything more than L1 and some OTC roaming. I just did a 30 min massage and left $40. We actually had time left after the finish and she offered to keep going, which is rare to see. Only gripe with the place is MAN it is small, rooms are not far from each other (especially at the end of the hallway) and while the walls did not seem too thin, I recommend not making a ton of noise. Parking super easy, million street parking up Clybourn.

Stay safe everyone.So when you say $40, is that in addition to a base rate for 30 minutes? How much did you pay in total?

I'm new to AMPs.

Fish2049
01-24-22, 03:56
Has anyone tried 365 hot spa on Ashland? How was your experience?

EyeEatAss
01-24-22, 05:26
I think so. Someone had described her as young and new so I saw her and I had a similar turn off as you.Bomber gilf. Not as bad looking as they say. Rimmed me while I blew myself. Lascivious tongue!

Jayp80
01-24-22, 10:33
https://chicago.rubratings.com/157322

Visited her a few weeks ago, pictures aren't her but I think at one point she used her own photos so there are pic stealers using her real photos in their ads, I follow her on SC so I got a sense of how she looked that she was just a normal mid 20's girl that works out a lot and goes out a lot with her friends. She provides out of a basement apt that she share with another provider and seems to be exclusively used for providing. I doubt I would be back, she's tall attractive with a pretty good body but the massage was nothing special to me and I'd rather just try out new girls than becoming someone's regular. She advertises massage only but she admitted that she does offer FS, she said to regulars only but we all know that's BS. Didn't pursue because I had to a few other errands to run.

Jayp80
01-24-22, 10:43
Made my first visit last week, can't remember the lady's name. The walls are pretty thin and all I could hear was a fellow monger chatting with their MT, laughing and giggles. 40's asian mom, nothing special gave a good massage on a heated table. I've been on heated tables a few times, it can be somewhat distracting but whatever. Before the flip she kept it pretty professional very little teasing, once I adjusted Jr to give him a little more separation between my legs she became more friendly. On the flip I was offered hand or mouth, I picked mouth for $100 . She got nude gave me a enthusiastic BJ followed by the last few minutes of my massage. Overall I would repeat if I'm in the area.

BryanTl1
01-24-22, 23:52
The name is Body Health Center at Google. Went there today, had 3 Asian girls. I would give.

Them 8 out of 10. They are pretty. I picked the tall girl, forgot her name.

But she is the tallest one and pretty slim. Very gentle, great service. I paid for 30 minutes.

Pussy is very tight, I definitely want to come back again.

Good luck guys.

Fit312
01-25-22, 07:01
Has anyone tried 365 hot spa on Ashland? How was your experience?I've been told that it's basically a FS Asian apartment. Ads on RR would also suggest that.

BA4114
01-25-22, 14:23
Has anyone tried 365 hot spa on Ashland? How was your experience?Mid-30's, early 40's frumpy provider. I think this is a PPS place. Not great, but it will get the job done if the job needs doing.

Desparado
01-25-22, 15:35
The name is Body Health Center at Google. Went there today, had 3 Asian girls. I would give.

Them 8 out of 10. They are pretty. I picked the tall girl, forgot her name.

But she is the tallest one and pretty slim. Very gentle, great service. I paid for 30 minutes.

Pussy is very tight, I definitely want to come back again.

Good luck guys.As far as I know there are two, Susie (taller) and Barbie, the third is Candy the manager.

NBenjamin
01-25-22, 18:39
Mid-30's, early 40's frumpy provider. I think this is a PPS place. Not great, but it will get the job done if the job needs doing.Typical AMP prices?

BabyBoy2013
01-25-22, 20:56
As far as I know there are two, Susie (taller) and Barbie, the third is Candy the manager.Hey I had a dream I was there about 2 weeks ago and saw Amber. She was cute, petite not bad but pussy wasn't tight. I'm assuming from her reviews a train must have gone by and left her loose as a goose LOL. Anyways there was about 2 guys after me waiting to pound that snatch. There was another one with short hair that didn't look bad and also petite but I didn't get a name. Might have to stop by and see what's new.

SpaGuy21
01-26-22, 14:51
Just a heads up, looks like a new spa opened on the Northside. https://chicago.rubratings.com/248679.

Sunshine Massage.

3 I2-866-O299.

24 XX and. Clybourn Ave.

The spa has one Google review. Appears to be from MMS / PPS who has one previous review, which is also glowing, for BZ Spa in Kenosha. Maybe the same owner or a mutual MT but they could be linked, somehow. I'll give an update if / when I have a chance to check it out.

P.S. Not an advertisement, hahaha. Just a head's up for my fellow Northsiders.

BryanTl1
01-26-22, 15:32
As far as I know there are two, Susie (taller) and Barbie, the third is Candy the manager.I believe Barbie is an anchor of Web Tiktok in China. She is hot, she was busy when I was there. I will try her next time.

OrdLover
01-26-22, 15:42
Just a heads up, looks like a new spa opened on the Northside. https://chicago.rubratings.com/248679.

Sunshine Massage.

3 I2-866-O299.

24 XX and. Clybourn Ave.

The spa has one Google review. Appears to be from MMS / PPS who has one previous review, which is also glowing, for BZ Spa in Kenosha. Maybe the same owner or a mutual MT but they could be linked, somehow. I'll give an update if / when I have a chance to check it out.

P.S. Not an advertisement, hahaha. Just a head's up for my fellow Northsiders.That is right by Golden spa and near Ling spa. Does that means there a lot more mongers in that area?

Jayp80
01-26-22, 16:26
Has anyone seen her? I'm always on the hunt for providers that are close enough to where I can make a quick detour. The first link it says the ad was reported as a scam but I've never see that before on an ad, could be a real scammer or some dude she didn't let pee on her face or whatever.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/201953

https://chicago.rubratings.com/253145

Pau Ford
01-26-22, 16:44
She's on SA for whatever that is worth. No idea if she's worthwhile or not.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5dc8fb-16eb-4d89-a59b-7c00de9c6d02

Has anyone seen her? I'm always on the hunt for providers that are close enough to where I can make a quick detour. The first link it says the ad was reported as a scam but I've never see that before on an ad, could be a real scammer or some dude she didn't let pee on her face or whatever.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/201953

https://chicago.rubratings.com/253145

Moejoo
01-27-22, 13:30
I saw Sandra, pics are not even reasonably close. She is probably late 30's, probably a size 7 but very thick waist. C cups with a bit of sag, great nipples but she said it was that time of the month and they were too sensitive to play with. Seemed to enjoy FIA and I think would be available for an upcharge. Small ass. From Columbia She had a good attitude and aimed to please, I just thought she had kind of a boyish blocky figure.

Other than she is older than advertised can anyone give a better description of Melissa? Ht, Wt, dress size, cup size, waist description?

ChicagoGoer
01-27-22, 14:33
She's on SA for whatever that is worth. No idea if she's worthwhile or not.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5dc8fb-16eb-4d89-a59b-7c00de9c6d02Met her through SA, went for coffee in the spring. The girl in the SA photo is real. Tiny, looked fit, but English wasn't great. Located on the north side of the city in a decent neighborhood. She was asking for $500 per meet so I never reconnected.

She told me she was from Colombia doing odd jobs. Doesn't shock me she is offering massages now for the cash.

The number on the add doesn't match with the number she gave me off the site but I'm sure she moved to a burner number.

WhoIsHe
01-27-22, 14:47
Any recommendations near Midway? Have some time to kill and looking to try something new. Preferably Latina but if the service is good I won't complain.

SpaGuy21
01-27-22, 15:05
That is right by Golden spa and near Ling spa. Does that means there a lot more mongers in that area?I think it has more to do with the area being one of the safer parts of the city. Also, the area is more well-off than a lot of other parts of the city, ie $$. I don't think MMS / PPS is doing market research on mongers in this fine city, haha. But, common sense says the area is probably better to operate in compared to some other areas. If you build it, they will come.

MiluvuLongTime
01-27-22, 23:11

Sunshine Massage.

3 I2-866-O299.

24 XX and. Clybourn Ave.

P.S. Not an advertisement, hahaha. Just a head's up for my fellow Northsiders.Well BZ spa in Kenosha is most always horrible. Not much fun and not very good looking girls. Hopefully this one is better?

IndigoWalk
01-27-22, 23:35
Swung by today because I was hoping Jasmine would massage my prostate, but it's definitely closed. Looks like under some sort of construction or remodel? Anyone know where Jasmine ended up? I kept forgetting to get her phone number and today I wrote myself a note to remind myself. Alas, a day late.

Ended up over at New Hope. Got Maria, who seems to make the rounds. I first saw her when she was at Linda, then said she was going to why (never saw her there), and then now at New Hope. Stars aligned and I got the draining I needed.

IMissCutler
01-28-22, 06:54
I think it has more to do with the area being one of the safer parts of the city. Also, the area is more well-off than a lot of other parts of the city, ie $$. I don't think MMS / PPS is doing market research on mongers in this fine city, haha. But, common sense says the area is probably better to operate in compared to some other areas. If you build it, they will come.This area has a good number of spas. Relax is on Ashland towards diversey, then you have new hope in Lincoln. Belmont and princesa on Belmont. Go west on Belmont and you have od and why spa. Also north on Ashland you have natural healers and then 2 spas by grace and Ashland. Not to mention the ones already named in both directions in clybourn.

EyeEatAss
01-28-22, 07:46
Swung by today because I was hoping Jasmine would massage my prostate, but it's definitely closed. Looks like under some sort of construction or remodel? Anyone know where Jasmine ended up? I kept forgetting to get her phone number and today I wrote myself a note to remind myself. Alas, a day late.

Ended up over at New Hope. Got Maria, who seems to make the rounds. I first saw her when she was at Linda, then said she was going to why (never saw her there), and then now at New Hope. Stars aligned and I got the draining I needed.If you see Jasmine. She gives a good fisting.

Moejoo
01-28-22, 09:10
I drove up and down Western earlier the week and between Division and North Ave there were places on both sides of the street, probably between 4 and 6 places. What's the scoop on them, anything special?

DLover64
01-28-22, 16:17
I saw Sandra, pics are not even reasonably close. She is probably late 30's, probably a size 7 but very thick waist. C cups with a bit of sag, great nipples but she said it was that time of the month and they were too sensitive to play with. Seemed to enjoy FIA and I think would be available for an upcharge. Small ass. From Columbia She had a good attitude and aimed to please, I just thought she had kind of a boyish blocky figure.

Other than she is older than advertised can anyone give a better description of Melissa? Ht, Wt, dress size, cup size, waist description?I can most definitely talk about Melissa. She's probably mid to late 30's, an absolute sweetheart in every capacity. I would date her. She's about 5'6, about 130. She's got a great ass and moderate size tit, maybe a large c or even d. She is exactly like her picture show, though they have a new picture of her that I wouldn't guarantee is her and I think the name of the picture on the website is new Melissa. Her waist is definitely height weight proportionate. She's very attractive, much more than Sandra. She immediately makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. She has a relatively open menu, for the right dollars you can even take a trip to Greece. Now that Susie or who used to be Jenny shut down most of her menu, Melissa is a terrific GFE option. If you want a PSE option option, go for Mia.

Gopher88
01-28-22, 17:37
I drove up and down Western earlier the week and between Division and North Ave there were places on both sides of the street, probably between 4 and 6 places. What's the scoop on them, anything special?South and north Western.

Gopher88
01-28-22, 17:41
If you see Jasmine. She gives a good fisting.Fisting? It that what I think it is?

Gopher88
01-28-22, 17:48
That is right by Golden spa and near Ling spa. Does that means there a lot more mongers in that area?Golden spa and near Ling spa.

Golden spa on Lagrange? Near Ling spa. Where? PM me if you like.

SpaGuy21
01-28-22, 19:19
Fisting? It that what I think it is?Don't feed the trolls. Heh.

SpaGuy21
01-28-22, 19:21
Golden spa and near Ling spa.

Golden spa on Lagrange? Near Ling spa. Where? PM me if you like.Follow the posts, particularly the one he was replying to. Chicago.

Walker333
01-28-22, 20:45
If you see Jasmine. She gives a good fisting.This is a Hanging Balls dreamer. Don't believe anything he writes.

Biliator
01-28-22, 22:06
If you see Jasmine. She gives a good fisting.Sure, because who doesn't want their ass ripped open with a vigorous fisting.

BenBeck
01-28-22, 22:11

Ended up over at New Hope. Got Maria, who seems to make the rounds. I first saw her when she was at Linda, then said she was going to why (never saw her there), and then now at New Hope. Stars aligned and I got the draining I needed.I hadn't heard why was closed but I do know that Jasmine was already working at some new place in Naperville at least half of her time.

DMichaels69
01-28-22, 22:30
There is a Jasmine that works Saturdays at 59 massage in Naperville.

I hadn't heard why was closed but I do know that Jasmine was already working at some new place in Naperville at least half of her time.

IMissCutler
01-29-22, 02:59
South and north Western.This is going from division northbound on western.

You have princess Latina just a block north of division. Then you have the old lolium, not sure what's it's called. Block before north. Once you cross north you have oriental or something on the east side of the street across from a barber shop.

I think there is a new joint between armitage and Fullerton on western. I've never been so I can't speak on it.

If you go farther north you have Linda spa just past western. Also some play just past Wilson too. Can't remember the name of that one.

Anyone remember Selena who used to have her own shop a block south of division? She was a taller thicker girl, somewhat like Mandy. I sometimes wonder if it's her. She was sexy to me.

Claire who used to be at elegant / millipede on grand was at the second place I mentioned. Not too sure if she is there anymore.

Anyone know where Coco who was at sunkiss and then lolium is? She was about 4'10 but thick. Complete turn on to me. Had nice big tits for her size and an ass. I had her once and never saw her again as she was gone when I went back. This was probably 7 or 8 years ago.

JustAMonger
01-29-22, 08:25
This is a Hanging Balls dreamer. Don't believe anything he writes.Yup. And now he's in Milwaukee posting his BS Penthouse forum stories about banging his girlfriend's grandmother. He's been reported. Just report him each time you see one of his posts and admin will at least find out.

JustAMonger
01-29-22, 09:17
Originally found her on WeChat. Called herself Sarah. Was just using the People Nearby feature. Sent couple of messages and away we went. "We should meet" Our first date was, you guessed it New Hope. Almost GFE. Fucking masks.

She is a pro. She does a little dance for you as you're getting undressed. She will unbutton your shirt and when you're down to your underwear she starts to get you ready. "What kind of massage you want?" And of course the rest is history. I wasn't expecting it so I didn't bring a cover. The only solution was BBFS no CIP. I honored her request and soiled her Bush. I was shocked that she allowed BBFS but now I realize it was better to make 1.2 than .6. I sure hope the hell she showered before the next monger decided to DATY. "Next time condom, OK?"

Service seemed to have gone downhill since then. She was very pouty when I didn't want CFS. Just greed I guess. And then the fake passion during naked HJ. Over the top. Way over. And then got pouty again when I only offered her 60 afterwards. She's got the potential to make big money but she tends to blow it on stupid shit. Or so she told me. After the videos surfaced, I moved on. I still think she's a viable option for those of you traveling or living in Chicago.

Stephanie over at West River diverted my attention. She is very nice, very nice breasts a pretty face, but I got bored with the Saran Wrap. Still, a great time and knows what she's doing.

Since then, different places but I don't like the assembly line at Exercise and the half-hour limitations hardly gives you a chance to enjoy anything but a quick load. Basically have 15 minutes after the table shower and the sauna.

Refresh in Buffalo Grove it's good but the prices are getting out of hand. Service is always good the first time around. After that repeats with the same girl seem to be more about how fast you can get off.

Kind of got out of the game for a while, found a UTR. Back in the game. Thanks to some of the good advice I've gotten here I've avoided some of the GPS places.

Thinking about going back to New Hope. There seemed to be a core group, Jessica, Anna, Wendy with a couple that come and go for a month or so. Haven't seen many reports.

If I go back I'll let you guys know. FWIW. A friend of mine's sees Anna and likes her better than Jessica, said she is more passionate and gets into it more but it has been a while for him too.

ConfuciusMan
01-29-22, 10:40
South and north Western.Massage spa has to have certain city zoning C zoning. So it's same as automotive. So that's why you see spas on those areas. They are around automotive business. Has nothing to do with more mongers in that area. It's only because where they are allowed to open.

ConfuciusMan
01-29-22, 10:41
Originally found her on WeChat. Called herself Sarah. Was just using the People Nearby feature. Sent couple of messages and away we went. "We should meet" Our first date was, you guessed it New Hope. Almost GFE. Fucking masks.

She is a pro. She does a little dance for you as you're getting undressed. She will unbutton your shirt and when you're down to your underwear she starts to get you ready. "What kind of massage you want?" And of course the rest is history. I wasn't expecting it so I didn't bring a cover. The only solution was BBFS no CIP. I honored her request and soiled her Bush. I was shocked that she allowed BBFS but now I realize it was better to make 1.2 than .6. I sure hope the hell she showered before the next monger decided to DATY. "Next time condom, OK?"

Service seemed to have gone downhill since then. She was very pouty when I didn't want CFS. Just greed I guess. And then the fake passion during naked HJ. Over the top. Way over. And then got pouty again when I only offered her 60 afterwards. She's got the potential to make big money but she tends to blow it on stupid shit. Or so she told me. After the videos surfaced, I moved on. I still think she's a viable option for those of you traveling or living in Chicago.

Stephanie over at West River diverted my attention. She is very nice, very nice breasts a pretty face, but I got bored with the Saran Wrap. Still, a great time and knows what she's doing.

Since then, different places but I don't like the assembly line at Exercise and the half-hour limitations hardly gives you a chance to enjoy anything but a quick load. Basically have 15 minutes after the table shower and the sauna.

Refresh in Buffalo Grove it's good but the prices are getting out of hand. Service is always good the first time around. After that repeats with the same girl seem to be more about how fast you can get off.

Kind of got out of the game for a while, found a UTR. Back in the game. Thanks to some of the good advice I've gotten here I've avoided some of the GPS places.

Thinking about going back to New Hope. There seemed to be a core group, Jessica, Anna, Wendy with a couple that come and go for a month or so. Haven't seen many reports.

If I go back I'll let you guys know. FWIW. A friend of mine's sees Anna and likes her better than Jessica, said she is more passionate and gets into it more but it has been a while for him too.Jessica is gone she went back to China. She's looking for a husband or boyfriend.

King Pete
01-29-22, 13:29
So even after reading all the mixed reviews I went with Sandra. Definitely not block shaped but she was definitely no where near the pics on the site but she is a lot of fun. Massage was good she definitely knows what she is doing there. I mean seriously she can give a great massage. Wanted $$ on the flip I only gave $ especially since it was only an "oral agreement" if you catch my drift. She wants me to come back a f#ck here standing up and in her ass. But I'll be honest don't know if I'll go back. Last time I went the pic matched the woman. This time not so much. I'm not a fan of that at all. Oh BTW. Oral agreement was phenomenal.

ChiGuy489
01-29-22, 16:56
Anyone been to thanks spa on Madison? Seems to be only a tease, I did self service with someone a couple years back but nothing more since then.

Fit312
01-29-22, 17:06
Jessica is gone she went back to China. She's looking for a husband or boyfriend.I used to see her put the bat signal on to try to pick up dudes both at her house and the spa. I would agree that sex with Anna is better overall, but I liked Jessica's body and creamy pussy.

Last time I went to RL when they were on 31st, I saw a spa girl on there with whom I had done BBFSCIP the previous week. She had already forgotten who I was and thought that I was a random pickup even though we were friends. When I tried to tactfully explain that I had already fucked her at the spa, she blocked me. I've fucked her since with a condom, so no big deal. She still expected the full tip like the first time, so her expecting a full tip means that I expect to give her a full load in her pussy next time.

FastSubaru
01-29-22, 22:33
Saw someone said that Zeus was closed, anyone know if that's permanently.

Would love to see Raquel or Salma again.

Stopped by Princess Latina Spa earlier today, I think her name was Jennifer. Late 20's to early 30's with a decent body.

Session was rushed and like other reports they charge a bit more than most places, I don't think I'll visit often unless someone has a suggestion for who to see.

FellowMonger
01-29-22, 23:58
Are there any places open past 10? Got an itch tonight and lots of places seemed closed. Up in the lakeview / Wrigley area.

Hootersman1
01-30-22, 03:40
Hello all, I am visiting the Chicago area soon, and I have been looking at the RBRTG site and read some ads of places that offer various techniques including the milking table. I am asking if any of you out there have any info on those places, being good or bad to visit. I didn't go too far back on your site here to see if there were any reviews about these places. There are a few that offer this luxury and I don't know which one is worth the $$ for their session. Any help would be appreciated. I can return the favor if you would like info about Iowa escorts and AMPs around Cedar Rapids area. Thanks, and be safe out there.

NorthsideTod2
01-30-22, 10:45
For you veteran mongers I was wondering last night what happen to Marie. She had a place on North ave near Clark and bounced around for awhile and then going silent. She was by far the best looking gal by far but a little whacky but everything was on the menu. She was one of few Hawaiian gals ever working. I know she got in trouble with law and had a old man who tried to keep close tabs on her. She must be around 40 now but I do miss that perfect body. Was wondering if she is working the hotel circuit now?

Jorell3
01-30-22, 14:44
https://chicago.rubratings.com/157322

Visited her a few weeks ago, pictures aren't her but I think at one point she used her own photos so there are pic stealers using her real photos in their ads, I follow her on SC so I got a sense of how she looked that she was just a normal mid 20's girl that works out a lot and goes out a lot with her friends. She provides out of a basement apt that she share with another provider and seems to be exclusively used for providing. I doubt I would be back, she's tall attractive with a pretty good body but the massage was nothing special to me and I'd rather just try out new girls than becoming someone's regular. She advertises massage only but she admitted that she does offer FS, she said to regulars only but we all know that's BS. Didn't pursue because I had to a few other errands to run.I have to disagree. I thought she was great when I saw her. She knows how to work a milking table. Very attractive and we were their the full time.

BenBeck
01-30-22, 15:30
There is a Jasmine that works Saturdays at 59 massage in Naperville.Yep, that's the one. Couldn't remember the name. Haven't been, but that's her.

At 59 Massage, an extra 10 gets you 69.

BB, out.

SideTalker
01-30-22, 18:23
Anyone been to thanks spa on Madison? Seems to be only a tease, I did self service with someone a couple years back but nothing more since then.The one in oak park? Been a while since I checked it out but ancient mummy working, no extras. Would also be curious if there is anything worthwhile out there.

PussyPoker
01-31-22, 12:19
This is going from division northbound on western.

Anyone know where Coco who was at sunkiss and then lolium is? She was about 4'10 but thick. Complete turn on to me. Had nice big tits for her size and an ass. I had her once and never saw her again as she was gone when I went back. This was probably 7 or 8 years ago.Started seeing Coco at Sunkiss many years ago. I was always happy at the end with her. The to Lolium. She played even more there. Last time I seen her was 7-8 years ago. She was pregnant. Was getting out of the business and getting married. Damn she had some big fucking tits.

BA4114
01-31-22, 12:41
Anyone know anything about this one? I'm pretty close to TOFTT, but thought I would see if anyone had experienced.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/259389

Jayp80
01-31-22, 13:49
Anyone know anything about this one? I'm pretty close to TOFTT, but thought I would see if anyone had experienced.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/259389Saw her last week, pictures are not her but representative. Nice small breasts and nice body overall, shows up at the door in bra / panties and a gown. She says she's licensed but the massage was what you would get from your spouse / gf. Extras were just a topless HJ. Doubt I repeat.

Ron M
01-31-22, 14:14
Saw her last week, pictures are not her but representative. Nice small breasts and nice body overall, shows up at the door in bra / panties and a gown. She says she's licensed but the massage was what you would get from your spouse / gf. Extras were just a topless HJ. Doubt I repeat.It may take a few more visits before her menu opens up. Normally you can't expect an open menu on a first visit. That's been my experience.

Venividivici89
01-31-22, 18:17
Hey, I would like to have some intels and recommendations for AMP in Chicago Area. I just relocated to Chicago from Miami and wanted to check out some places. I heard about Red Lantern, Hao, SXL, BHM etc but can't find the address. I would appreciate it if someone can provide me the whereabouts through personal message.

BigJoe4567
01-31-22, 18:35
First time poster.

I visited CLM this past weekend and saw Lexi. Attractive, young, matching picture. Nice in conversation. Not much offered in terms of menu. Mild roaming during flip, but did not progress. L1 only for standard house fee.

Previously visited Jessica. As all reports have noted, blonde European who is maybe slightly heavier than pictures. Fun time with her. Very personable, got into the action. Played with her during L1 and she seemed to enjoy it (at least sounded like it).

First visit to CLM was Melissa. She may have been best looking and willing menu wise. Something about me liked the Euro accent and commitment from Jessica. Either way, thin and happy to show and let me play with her during L1. My fault I didn't last long enough to progress, because she was ready to go further.

I would recommend 1) Melissa 2) Jessica then 3) Lexi. But really, probably worth trying others before Lexi if you are interested in action. Looks wise, maybe Lexi, Melissa, Jessica but every taste is different.

SethMyles76
01-31-22, 19:27
Anyone been to thanks spa on Madison? Seems to be only a tease, I did self service with someone a couple years back but nothing more since then.I assume you mean Natural Elements on Madison? Successful trip recently for all that I needed.

OrdLover
02-01-22, 10:10
Well today is Chinese New Year. If you see any of your MT this week. Wish them a happy Chinese new year and give them a little extra in a red envelope and they will be very happy. Happy Chinese New Year!

IAmTheManyo
02-01-22, 12:10
Does anyone have thoughts on Audrey at CLM? Particularly interested in comparison with Mia, who I met and enjoyed, in terms of menu and looks etc. TIA.

Mayo Teru
02-01-22, 15:28
Took a trip to see Rose at Coco massage on Archer and 35th. I had called the number listed on RM for the confusingly-named Rose Spa on 40th and Archer, but PPS on the phone gave me the address for Coco. Who knows if the other place even exists. Anyway, her massage was pretty good. On the flip it was L1 with OTC, she has a pretty nice set of natural Cs that she let me play with. She was attractive enough, probably mid 40's, somewhat petite. She had the mask on the whole time. Good times, not sure if I'll repeat but good to know it's an option.

SideTalker
02-01-22, 16:21
May be able to TOFFT in a few weeks but wanted to see if anyone of you had been to the wellness spa, 66 XX north ave in oak park. Says its reopened after being shut down in 2020. One review on rm, but can't access.

Thanks!

Mayo Teru
02-01-22, 17:54
May be able to TOFFT in a few weeks but wanted to see if anyone of you had been to the wellness spa, 66 XX north ave in oak park. Says its reopened after being shut down in 2020. One review on rm, but can't access.

Thanks!RM lists the place as closed and a lot of the comments on reviews are saying there's nothing there / no one answering the phone. A few positive reviews recently but that doesn't mean a whole lot as it seems like just about every review on RM is fake these days. If you end up going, hope you report back. Best o luck.

Kabs3714
02-01-22, 18:15
Does anyone have thoughts on Audrey at CLM? Particularly interested in comparison with Mia, who I met and enjoyed, in terms of menu and looks etc. TIA.She's my ATF. Menu is decent if she likes you. Have a feeling she won't be there long, left once for like a year. Get a round with her while she's still there.

Tela1980
02-01-22, 20:20
Well today is Chinese New Year. If you see any of your MT this week. Wish them a happy Chinese new year and give them a little extra in a red envelope and they will be very happy. Happy Chinese New Year!Why in the world why would I wish anyone a Happy Chinese New Year LOL. Ain't ever going to happen.

IAmTheManyo
02-02-22, 00:03
She's my ATF. Menu is decent if she likes you. Have a feeling she won't be there long, left once for like a year. Get a round with her while she's still there.Thanks. Sent you a pm.

Satriani
02-02-22, 08:16
Why in the world why would I wish anyone a Happy Chinese New Year LOL. Ain't ever going to happen.It may get you better service.

It's polite.

It"s traditional.

And if you have ever been to AMP near NY they always wish you one.

And finally I've had some girls mention that's NY and persistently request that I say Happy NY to them they think it's good luck for someone to say those words to them.

Desparado
02-02-22, 12:35
Why in the world why would I wish anyone a Happy Chinese New Year LOL. Ain't ever going to happen.Just curious.

Explorer8
02-02-22, 12:52
Why in the world why would I wish anyone a Happy Chinese New Year LOL. Ain't ever going to happen.
Just curious.Why wouldn't you wish someone a happy Chinese new year?

Eddinger
02-02-22, 14:48
It looks just empty. And the RB phone number never picks up. And maybe the worst part is that even when wellness was open I had gone 2 x and never got even a HJ. Just average massage and allowed to jerk myself off while they would rub my thighs. Wasn't worth it.

RM lists the place as closed and a lot of the comments on reviews are saying there's nothing there / no one answering the phone. A few positive reviews recently but that doesn't mean a whole lot as it seems like just about every review on RM is fake these days. If you end up going, hope you report back. Best o luck.

SquishyChicken
02-02-22, 16:07
Is it possible to find any MP girls that use wechat? With the nearby function or have you personally encountered anyone with it?

HappyGardener
02-02-22, 17:51
Why in the world why would I wish anyone a Happy Chinese New Year LOL. Ain't ever going to happen.Wow. You have a lot to learn in the world of Chinese massages. And in the ways of being cognizant of other peoples culture and traditions.

SaintChuck
02-02-22, 17:57
Is it possible to find any MP girls that use wechat? With the nearby function or have you personally encountered anyone with it?WeChat over the past few years has gone down the toilet. I won't get into all of the reasons, but most of the women I know have turned the function off and don't use it anymore due to safety concerns. A few years ago you could go to Chinatown and find 100 women on people nearby, that ain't happening anymore. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
02-02-22, 18:06
Well today is Chinese New Year. If you see any of your MT this week. Wish them a happy Chinese new year and give them a little extra in a red envelope and they will be very happy. Happy Chinese New Year!Before you cruise over to the spa with your red envelope it would be best to make sure that your favorite MT is even working this week. Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year) is their biggest holiday. Most girls with any type of seniority are not working this week. I have a lot of WeChat contacts and I can see from the posts that they are relaxing in Chinatown, hanging out at restaurants with friends, and partying all night at the KTV places. You might want to send your friend a WeChat message to make sure that she is even at the spa. Gong Xi Fa Cai. SaintChuck.

JustAMonger
02-02-22, 18:38
Is it possible to find any MP girls that use wechat? With the nearby function or have you personally encountered anyone with it?All the time. Especially in Chicago. A lot of girls want to be discovered. It may be a lonely life in Chinatown. A friend of mine who has more time than I do regularly bags girls he meets on WeChat. Two or three dates he's in their pants. A lot of them are just looking for a boyfriend. I have to ask him how he gets rid of them when he's tired of them. Of course you can just block anybody on WeChat.

But like in the case of NH Jessica she is / was almost always available. She was a master at WeChat. Unless she was working a client, you could almost always reach her.

Unfortunately a lot of times there's a lot more of us guys who want to get discovered too, some guys don't seem to be shy about using their full real name. Guys, I would refrain from using your full name. A nickname is good enough and better yet use a profile photo of something besides yourself. I think it's okay if you're single but if you're married it might not be a great idea.

You can filter it to just discover women nearby. Oh and don't be surprised if you get somebody 6500 miles away. It seems to happen from time to time too. And that's almost always the case if you used the "shake" function in WeChat.

CornCobMaker
02-02-22, 19:43
Any intel on Nicole from CLM? Does she look like the photos?

DynoJr
02-02-22, 20:07
All the time. Especially in Chicago. A lot of girls want to be discovered. It may be a lonely life in Chinatown. A friend of mine who has more time than I do regularly bags girls he meets on WeChat. Two or three dates he's in their pants. A lot of them are just looking for a boyfriend. I have to ask him how he gets rid of them when he's tired of them. Of course you can just block anybody on WeChat.

But like in the case of NH Jessica she is / was almost always available. She was a master at WeChat. Unless she was working a client, you could almost always reach her.

Unfortunately a lot of times there's a lot more of us guys who want to get discovered too, some guys don't seem to be shy about using their full real name. Guys, I would refrain from using your full name. A nickname is good enough and better yet use a profile photo of something besides yourself. I think it's okay if you're single but if you're married it might not be a great idea.

You can filter it to just discover women nearby. Oh and don't be surprised if you get somebody 6500 miles away. It seems to happen from time to time too. And that's almost always the case if you used the "shake" function in WeChat.WeChat won't let me use a burner number. Anyway around that or is there no real risk to using a real mobile #?

RationalityLoL
02-02-22, 20:35
Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.

Got my usual L1, but I asked if she was opening to swallowing and she said yes. Gave her. 12 for everything.

She's nasty, gargled it on her own accord and down the hatch it went. Would recommend.

Anybody have any other recommendations on girls who swallow?

SideTalker
02-02-22, 20:52
It looks just empty. And the RB phone number never picks up. And maybe the worst part is that even when wellness was open I had gone 2 x and never got even a HJ. Just average massage and allowed to jerk myself off while they would rub my thighs. Wasn't worth it.Thanks for the intel. Looks like comfort spa remains the only option in that area. Latin touch also closed.

FootMan83
02-02-22, 22:42
Hello gentlemen, I'm new to the community but wanted to know if anyone could recommend any MT or girl with sexy feet? Looking for foot worship or fj. I appreciate you all and thank you.

JustAMonger
02-03-22, 00:01
WeChat won't let me use a burner number. Anyway around that or is there no real risk to using a real mobile #?No real danger that I know of. You can definitely hide the app on your phone. I usually keep it open. However, if you close it you just have to know where to find it.

RichL1234
02-03-22, 00:48
Wow. You have a lot to learn in the world of Chinese massages. And in the ways of being cognizant of other peoples culture and traditions.Wow, thank you for enlightening that DF.

Eddinger
02-03-22, 00:56
Thanks for the intel. Looks like comfort spa remains the only option in that area. Latin touch also closed.I'm curious about thanks SPA on Madison in OP. They advert on run ratings.

Hrodebert
02-03-22, 02:35
I read that it's in Villa Park now. I just googled it, and google says there are two Latin Touch Spas on North Avenue in Villa Park.

Thanks for the intel. Looks like comfort spa remains the only option in that area. Latin touch also closed.

Cel173
02-03-22, 07:47
Anyone know an AMP that has nuru on the menu?

Green16
02-03-22, 09:24
As far as I know there are two, Susie (taller) and Barbie, the third is Candy the manager.I had a dream with Susi last week and she is not very tight. I would say average.

IMissCutler
02-03-22, 12:32
Started seeing Coco at Sunkiss many years ago. I was always happy at the end with her. The to Lolium. She played even more there. Last time I seen her was 7-8 years ago. She was pregnant. Was getting out of the business and getting married. Damn she had some big fucking tits.It was about 2 or so years after I last saw her I was in Costco and saw a girl I thought was her with a baby. It has to be her then. Loved her body. I wonder if there are any girls around that look like that still. Always searching.

SideTalker
02-03-22, 12:48
I'm curious about thanks SPA on Madison in OP. They advert on run ratings.The few times I had been there it was legit only with prehistoric providers.

Eddinger
02-03-22, 17:44
The few times I had been there it was legit only with prehistoric providers.Ah. That's not good.

SaintChuck
02-03-22, 18:03
No real danger that I know of. You can definitely hide the app on your phone. I usually keep it open. However, if you close it you just have to know where to find it.There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.

Fit312
02-04-22, 08:44
Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.

ZeroChamce
02-04-22, 12:37
There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.Contextual data is gold. #'s you've contacted, where you've been, etc. This data is used to build backgrounder files that can be used / sold / shared if / when the time is right. Potential leverage in business or diplomacy.

GMan1243
02-04-22, 12:42
Happened to see her through the door yesterday as I was driving by, definitely hot.Happen to know the damage and etiquette for this place? Been looking to expand my horizons lately.

OrdLover
02-04-22, 13:54
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.

CumShooter6969
02-04-22, 14:11
Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??

https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157

Archive
02-04-22, 19:14
I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .

Gopher88
02-04-22, 20:08
There is a certain level of risk. I definitely wouldn't download WeChat to my phone if I was a government worker and using my phone for work. WeChat is a Chinese app and when you download the app you must give them permission to access your videos, photos and recording devices. You are basically giving them access to anything that's on your phone. WeChat is under control of the Chinese government, meaning that the CCP can have full access to your phone. SaintChuck.WeChat is a Chinese app. Yep been on it for around 8 years most of Chinese girls on on there. I got a 140 of there on there.

AngelBravo
02-05-22, 01:15
Any of you guys been there before? Or have any feedback??

https://chicago.rubratings.com/250157Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.

RickSomething
02-05-22, 02:26
I heard about at BHC have 3 new girls working. One of them call Eli. My friend tell me don't missed her. But anyone know some detail about her at here. .Are you drunk?

Chi4518
02-05-22, 05:07
I know it's been posted before and I'm sorry. Willing to compensate on any info regarding marteen. Thank you.

Fit312
02-05-22, 10:33
Saw someone said that Zeus was closed, anyone know if that's permanently.There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.

RichL1234
02-05-22, 10:40
Disabled reviews is always a red flag and hard no from me.This is the same group of Latinas that used to be at Addison & Narrangansett.

.6 / 45 min. After that prices as well as service varies depending on who you see.

YMMV.

I reccomend.

CornCobMaker
02-05-22, 12:00
How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?

Tkow70
02-05-22, 12:16
Guys, looking for the best spa to fuck an asian chick today or tomorrow. Would be nice if they have a table shower. Place that offers FS and high probability of BBBJ and even swallow. Attractive and the younger the better. No older than low / mid 30's. Please also provide me the approximate damage for all of this. Thanks for the intel.

DaveSanto2
02-05-22, 14:05
Claire who used to be at elegant / millipede on grand was at the second place I mentioned. Not too sure if she is there anymore.Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!

ConfuciusMan
02-05-22, 15:38
Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!Did Claire open up a spa?

Chiguyxxx
02-05-22, 17:16
How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?For level 1 you shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING extra. For L2 or L3 it depends on the girl, I usually got charged $50 to $100 respectively though I have heard some girls are much more--but I'm not paying that. .

Walker333
02-05-22, 17:42
Guys, looking for the best spa to fuck an asian chick today or tomorrow. Would be nice if they have a table shower. Place that offers FS and high probability of BBBJ and even swallow. Attractive and the younger the better. No older than low / mid 30's. Please also provide me the approximate damage for all of this. Thanks for the intel.You would have to travel to Mt. Prospect to exercise spa. The most solid and stable place. 80+140 is standard there, although YMMV regards BBBJ.

Tkow70
02-05-22, 17:59
You would have to travel to Mt. Prospect to exercise spa. The most solid and stable place. 80+140 is standard there, although YMMV regards BBBJ.Thanks man. Much appreciated. I was thinking that might be the place based upon previous posts.

Starks
02-06-22, 10:08
Speaking of Elegant / Millipede. That was my go-to spot before it closed. Other than Clare and Tina (tiny spinner girl) who everyone knew, there was a *big* girl I got a massage from a few times there. BBW is an itch I occasionally need scratched and I always find myself wishing I had gotten her info, or even her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Clare was / is one of my ATF, she is no longer at Lucky (formerly Lolium) but I still see her regularly and happy to share info on her in return. Thanks!That big girl, was she tall? I remember once when I was there, somebody was in the room whaling on her.

Mephisto7293
02-06-22, 15:09
7 Dates on Ashaland. Went before the snow arrived and got Wendy, generic 40 why lady only there on mondays and tuesdays. Pretty weak massage when asked for hard, like really weak massage. Decent teasing before the flip. Standard L1 price. Everything otc, would not even show a glimpse of a boob, lame.

Lucy Massage in brighton park. Massage was actually hard as hell so that was great. Looked decent enough until the clothes came off, I'm all for curves but she's a short bbw-ish. L3 for 120. She wanted 200 but she sure as hell didn't look worth that. Afterwards she tried shorting me 20 min and gave attitude. Would not repeat.

FastSubaru
02-06-22, 21:01
There was a prostitution bust on the 19th according to the CPD web site with a 57 year old Latina arrested, but I have no other info.Searched the website and google but couldn't find anything about it. Any chance you can dm the link?

Fit312
02-07-22, 08:03
Searched the website and google but couldn't find anything about it. Any chance you can dm the link?Just go to the Adult Arrest Search section of the Chicago Police Department web site and enter Prostitution and / or Beat 1723. Lady didn't have a massage license either. Please don't post her name or picture as it's against forum rules.

CumShooter6969
02-07-22, 08:20
Just go to the Adult Arrest Search section of the Chicago Police Department web site and enter Prostitution and / or Beat 1723. Lady didn't have a massage license either. Please don't post her name or picture as it's against forum rules.Just saw that it was on the Wednesday, January 19,2022 5:16 PM who is she tho?

JamesTChicago
02-07-22, 13:15
She's well known from that spa and has worked there for at least a handful of years.

Just saw that it was on the Wednesday, January 19,2022 5:16 PM who is she tho?

JamesTChicago
02-07-22, 14:14
Anyone have some good intel on any place in Jefferson Park? I can't get away much or for very much time, so proximity is key to me. Race doesn't matter, looking for a parlor or in all with an escort. I know of Macie and who I think is her roommate Laura as well as the CLM location, but just seeing if there's anything or anyone else. Thanks and pms are welcome!

James.

Jinurso
02-07-22, 15:20
Does anyone have thoughts on Audrey at CLM? Particularly interested in comparison with Mia, who I met and enjoyed, in terms of menu and looks etc. TIA.Audrey is better looking than Mia but you have to work a little harder to get an open menu. It took me a few visits to really get her to open up but when she did it was dynamite.

Mia was like that from the first visit and she's dangerously passionate. It's easy to get sucked into her world.

They are two of my favorites.

Jinurso
02-07-22, 15:21
How much above the $160 for HH should I expect to pay for L1 service at CLM?Usually nothing extra for L1 unless you really want to do something nice. But it's not expected.

Jinurso
02-07-22, 15:31

Other than she is older than advertised can anyone give a better description of Melissa? Ht, Wt, dress size, cup size, waist description?There are two girls there who 100% have fake pictures. Sandra is one and Nicol / Nicole is the other.

They are both the same type of girl, even look a little similar. Late-30's Latinas with thick MILFY bodies with some enhancements. They are like the Latin equivalents of your average AMP girls.

They both have great menus although they will definitely try to ask a lot more than they are willing to accept. Nicol is the bigger offender, she tried asking $300 on top of the fee. No other girl there asks that much, not even the hottest ones there.

Once you get past the bullshit they are both pretty great. Total freaks who love sex. You just have to like their look or at least not mind it.

CumShooter6969
02-07-22, 16:00
She's well known from that spa and has worked there for at least a handful of years.wow really ? Never seen her there. There that's why I asked.

JamesTChicago
02-07-22, 16:38
Normally she has blonde hair, so maybe that's why you don't recognize her.

wow really ? Never seen her there. There that's why I asked.

OrdLover
02-07-22, 17:10
Does anyone know what is going on with Debbie? Since November till now she either closed or sending me to see Lucy. I haven't been able to see her for a while.Is Debbie still on vacation?. I texted her this week and still no answer. This was one long vacation then.

BabyBoy2013
02-07-22, 21:53

Sunshine Massage.

3 I2-866-O299.

24 XX and. Clybourn Ave.

P.S. Not an advertisement, hahaha. Just a head's up for my fellow Northsiders.So I dreamt of this place and gave it try. Prices are for Swedish and deep tissue. I went with Swedish for $65. The girl was slender with some shorts, Chinese, looked young in her 20's. The massage was OK not bad with some back walking so that felt good. Only offered L1 nothing else she said. Wanted. 8 LOL for roaming. I said no. And settled on. 6 . She was friendly and nice so maybe I'll just go back for the massage since it was descent. I didn't see any other girls so I don't know what other talent they have. Anyways be safe guys enjoy.

DWaits
02-08-22, 02:30
Just go to the Adult Arrest Search section of the Chicago Police Department web site and enter Prostitution and / or Beat 1723. Lady didn't have a massage license either. Please don't post her name or picture as it's against forum rules.I didn't see a way to enter the code by name so under search, you need to scroll down to 720 ILCS 5. 0/11-14 A: Prostitution.

Here is the funny thing, if you enter the address that shows up for her into Google, click on the streetview photo that is in the bottom left corner of the map. Then zoom in and you will see a monger knocking on the door. Maybe it's one of you guys. LOL.

KingSunshine
02-08-22, 08:49
I found a guy on pocketstars making Asian massage threesome videos. DM for Link.

I'm trying to do this. Any suggestions?

CumShooter6969
02-08-22, 15:38
Is Debbie still on vacation?. I texted her this week and still no answer. This was one long vacation then.She is. I tried reaching out several times also. And call goes to voicemail.

Eddinger
02-08-22, 17:35
I've been going to SXL nails for about 8 years. Seeing mostly Kelly, but I've done everyone there. Its easily my favorite Chicago shop. I've gone in the morning right when the open, and the middle of the day and a few times at night. I've heard some of you in the other rooms, or I've been alone, or people have come in while I've been session. Once I even was deeply exposed when the cops came in to ask if their surveillance cameras might have caught the car crash that took place out side. That was a fun moment to be in Kelly's mouth while listening to the cops talk at the front desk and then for her to quickly get dressed and go out there to talk with them while I, naked and with a massive hardon, waited in the room.

But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.

Chi4518
02-08-22, 19:34
Anyone has seen Livia from central and Irving?.

SpaGuy21
02-08-22, 19:52
I found a guy on pocketstars making Asian massage threesome videos. DM for Link.

I'm trying to do this. Any suggestions?Here's the link. https://pocketstars.com/MRMASSAGE/videos. Paid sub, not worth it. A simple google search of MRMASSAGE and pocketstars will result in a few preview videos and a bunch of screen captures under Images. Most all of those videos are available on various porn sites. Some guy is consolidating them and charging $25 a month. Oh yeah, and KingSunshines posts are all promoting the same site in different cities' forums. Just added to my ignore list. Just a heads up.

BenBeck
02-08-22, 20:49

I'm trying to do this. Any suggestions?It's really pretty straight forward, no secret to it, but usually not all it's cracked up to be.

Literally, just ask. It's almost always in offer for a price. Depending on the providers, you get anything from a half-assed 4-hand HJ with some teasing (most often) or a full-on lane-switching FS session and anything in between. It seems to work best when you have built a rapport with one over multiple visits, then just drop the "4 hands" question and see where it goes.

In the end, though, it's almost always a letdown, with the occasional winner here and there.

BB, out.

PiggyPig
02-08-22, 21:18
Seen good things about Tia but her number on tryst is different than on alligator. And I'm not sure if she's still working because the number on tryst says it's not available. Or something and she hasn't replied back to the message, I sent on the alligator post.

https://tryst.link/escort/tiat

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/74698078

PiggyPig
02-08-22, 22:20
Seen good things about Tia but her number on tryst is different than on alligator. And I'm not sure if she's still working because the number on tryst says it's not available. Or something and she hasn't replied back to the message, I sent on the alligator post.

https://tryst.link/escort/tiat

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/74698078Never mind she put up a different number now.

SideTalker
02-08-22, 22:54
I've been going to SXL nails for about 8 years. Seeing mostly Kelly, but I've done everyone there. Its easily my favorite Chicago shop. I've gone in the morning right when the open, and the middle of the day and a few times at night. I've heard some of you in the other rooms, or I've been alone, or people have come in while I've been session. Once I even was deeply exposed when the cops came in to ask if their surveillance cameras might have caught the car crash that took place out side. That was a fun moment to be in Kelly's mouth while listening to the cops talk at the front desk and then for her to quickly get dressed and go out there to talk with them while I, naked and with a massive hardon, waited in the room.

But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?

Fit312
02-09-22, 02:54
Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?Emily's still got a valid massage license, so maybe she's just working somewhere else. As far as the nails go, I did see Lisa of T-Pro doing a lady's nails there years back. She later told me that women in the shop scared off men. I was in the place a few weeks back when two college aged women came in with a child and Maggie tried to explain that they just did massage. Pretty awkward. I believe that Kelly does nails, but they are not really set up for it after their remodeling.

OrdLover
02-09-22, 05:43
I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?

CakeLover13
02-09-22, 08:34
Hey I've never been to SXL, way too far awaym but I have had a massage and play at 2 nail salons before, while women were getting there nails done up front. One was on peterson, near cicero, and the other was in harwood heights / norridge. Not sure if either are still around, but nothing like getting a MT half naked with ya dick in her mouth, all, the while you can hear the; ladies up front talking about their lives. LOL.

But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.

NonProlover
02-09-22, 11:25
I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?I too would love to find someone. The only one I've seen is Yuki (773) 782-7011.

She's actually cute with nice bod, but she's pretty weird and it's very down to business and nothing else on menu as far as I can tell. Setup a little weird too but not terrible. She is skilled but can be a little "aggressive" in her technique by default, though you can tell her if it's not to your liking. Would love to hear if others have any other options.

IMissCutler
02-09-22, 11:37
Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.

Got my usual L1, but I asked if she was opening to swallowing and she said yes. Gave her. 12 for everything.

She's nasty, gargled it on her own accord and down the hatch it went. Would recommend.

Anybody have any other recommendations on girls who swallow?Hey bro, your inbox is full. I messaged you back.

Ratso100
02-09-22, 12:24
Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.

Ratso100
02-09-22, 12:25
Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?Is this the same kelly from cermak road relax spa? Because they algo got a chick named Yuyu and not sure if it's the same one from cermak

Ratso100
02-09-22, 12:28
I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?Juju from Western spa likes to provide that alongside other stuff. However last time I called, they said she's not available.

RDarris
02-09-22, 15:30
Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.Wasn't even aware there was one over there, do you have a link or number?

SonnyBlack85
02-09-22, 15:45
OMG I had the best hand job from T pro massage. Had 2 girls massage and it was so good just wanted to but on their faces. But my question is how much should I pay for two girl hand job. I paid 120 for 30 min at door and extra 100 was that too much.

ArabDeelight
02-09-22, 15:50
Took a visit to memory lane to see my ATF massage partner Yoyo. From the moment we locked eyes we were having fun. After table shower and some playtime that included lots of DFK we went back to the massage room hand in hand. She gave me a nice massage and I returned the favor. My technique got her hot and horny and wanted me to dine on her which I did quite well. After a few DATYs with a few ohs she returned the favor. We were at it like college kids and she wanted more so she positioned 69 so I can eat her out and I played with her butthole as well. Always a fun time with Yoyo. Your mileage may very though.

Fish2049
02-09-22, 15:50
Had a dream with Kelly a couple weeks back. Her oral skills are excellent, left very happy.

MwmChicago
02-09-22, 16:09
I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?Most of the ladies at the Asian Apt I go to in Downers Grove are usually willing to lend a finger, but techniques vary greatly. $130 for 1/2 hour or $160 for an hour but they will short you on the hour. CBJ, HJ with "butt" massage and CFS is all included. DM for number if interested.

Hoffman Oliver
02-09-22, 16:24
I too would love to find someone. The only one I've seen is Yuki (773) 782-7011.

She's actually cute with nice bod, but she's pretty weird and it's very down to business and nothing else on menu as far as I can tell. Setup a little weird too but not terrible. She is skilled but can be a little "aggressive" in her technique by default, though you can tell her if it's not to your liking. Would love to hear if others have any other options.She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.

NonProlover
02-09-22, 17:11
She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.I haven't been to her in several months, but my experience was very much full on prostate. Maybe she changed since then if you were there more recently.

RichL1234
02-09-22, 17:35
Went to Sunflower, Ada was the MT. Mid to late 50's, thin, okay looks and that doesn't really matter because you ain't going to see her naked or touch her.

That being said it was a kick ass massage 60/ hour. Nice hard touch, minimal to no tease.

On the flip she asked if I needed a massage down there. She wanted. 7 , we agreed on. 5 , after I tipped first (dummy) I come to find out there is zero touching and absolutely no skin exposed. At least it was a slow L1 and not a jackhammer.

Great massage, not worth the extras.

Falken
02-09-22, 20:44
She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.My experience with Yuki was similar but I got a sample of the service I came for unlike you did. She is a nice girl, nice body, a whole lot of teasing which was great, and she even got naked for me with light roaming at an upcharge. (I got the impression she doesn't always offer that so I suppose it's possible I just made her feel comfortable since I wasn't pushy.) Towards the end of the session, she starts going for L1 and no prostate massage. I had to specifically ask her for that and she didn't seem to balk at the request. It just surprised me that I had to ask considering they heavily advertise prostate massage in her online posts and was kinda the whole reason I went. I keep myself in decent physical shape and I was freshly showered so I'd like to think hygiene wasn't the reason, LOL. In the end, she did provide an acceptable prostate massage but it was only for a few minutes during L1. I was hoping for it to take center stage in the session with the goal not necessarily being the finish line at the end like I experienced. I have considered repeating with her and asking for it much earlier in the session just to see what happens. Curious to know how it went for those that had better success.

Glad to know I'm not the only one seeking that type of service. If anyone else has prostate massage recommendations, I'd love to hear it as well. A decent amount of providers advertise it but it can be tough to find someone who knows how to do it correctly. I've left disappointed more times than not but when you find someone who gets it right, it's pretty amazing.

RichL1234
02-09-22, 21:10
My experience with Yuki was similar but I got a sample of the service I came for unlike you did. She is a nice girl, nice body, a whole lot of teasing which was great, and she even got naked for me with light roaming at an upcharge. (I got the impression she doesn't always offer that so I suppose it's possible I just made her feel comfortable since I wasn't pushy.) Towards the end of the session, she starts going for L1 and no prostate massage. I had to specifically ask her for that and she didn't seem to balk at the request. It just surprised me that I had to ask considering they heavily advertise prostate massage in her online posts and was kinda the whole reason I went. I keep myself in decent physical shape and I was freshly showered so I'd like to think hygiene wasn't the reason, LOL. In the end, she did provide an acceptable prostate massage but it was only for a few minutes during L1. I was hoping for it to take center stage in the session with the goal not necessarily being the finish line at the end like I experienced. I have considered repeating with her and asking for it much earlier in the session just to see what happens. Curious to know how it went for those that had better success.

Glad to know I'm not the only one seeking that type of service. If anyone else has prostate massage recommendations, I'd love to hear it as well. A decent amount of providers advertise it but it can be tough to find someone who knows how to do it correctly. I've left disappointed more times than not but when you find someone who gets it right, it's pretty amazing.I have seen her a handful of times pre covid as well as during pandemic. The level of service has been to both extremes (nakedness & prostate. To a slightly above average L1) I have always assumed especially at that price point that a tip is built in. Am I correct in my thinking. Only twice did I feel she went above and beyond and left extra.

NonProlover
02-09-22, 21:24
I have seen her a handful of times pre covid as well as during pandemic. The level of service has been to both extremes (nakedness & prostate. To a slightly above average L1) I have always assumed especially at that price point that a tip is built in. Am I correct in my thinking. Only twice did I feel she went above and beyond and left extra.Agree on the tip point.

With me she asked if I wanted the prostate on the flip after some teasing and I said yes, and she was definitely not hesitant or shy about it. Agree she is nice and all, but wouldn't say she went above and beyond, just got the job done and that was that.

Walker333
02-09-22, 21:38
OMG I had the best hand job from T pro massage. Had 2 girls massage and it was so good just wanted to but on their faces. But my question is how much should I pay for two girl hand job. I paid 120 for 30 min at door and extra 100 was that too much.Just about right, unless they were naked, and sucking, and licking, and screaming, and singing in Chinese and so on and so forth.

CornCobMaker
02-09-22, 21:49
OMG I had the best hand job from T pro massage. Had 2 girls massage and it was so good just wanted to but on their faces. But my question is how much should I pay for two girl hand job. I paid 120 for 30 min at door and extra 100 was that too much.First time I went I got an attractive 30 year old. Second time was some 50+ year old woman. Wouldn't repeat based on second experience. Who'd you get? What were they like?.

Eddinger
02-09-22, 22:21
Is this comfort spa on north past Austin?

Took a visit to memory lane to see my ATF massage partner Yoyo. From the moment we locked eyes we were having fun. After table shower and some playtime that included lots of DFK we went back to the massage room hand in hand. She gave me a nice massage and I returned the favor. My technique got her hot and horny and wanted me to dine on her which I did quite well. After a few DATYs with a few ohs she returned the favor. We were at it like college kids and she wanted more so she positioned 69 so I can eat her out and I played with her butthole as well. Always a fun time with Yoyo. Your mileage may very though..

CornCobMaker
02-09-22, 23:04
Saw two LEO parked outside (across the street) of Ozone last weekend for about an hour. Could have been nothing, but just a heads up.

Oops84
02-10-22, 00:15
Same here. I had Tina, slender with curly hair and a spring dress. Great massage. No teasing until right before the flip. Seems to not like being touched. Managed to go up the skirt for a little A play. Decent L1. Will not be returning.

SonnyBlack85
02-10-22, 09:19
First time I went I got an attractive 30 year old. Second time was some 50+ year old woman. Wouldn't repeat based on second experience. Who'd you get? What were they like?.I don't know the name I started with one girl the massage was shit so bad. So I just asked for hand job. The second one that came in room was Mei. They both look 30 to 40 ish. But no lie the best hand job I had.

PregnantLover1
02-10-22, 12:48
Longtime lurker of the forum here and newbie to MPs. I actually found my first pregnant provider from the forum a few years ago and it was fantastic.

Anyway I am looking to visit New Hope on Lincoln. Again I'm new, so I really don't know how to approach this. Also I have no idea what L1, L2, etc. Means. Just looking for a decent HJ right now.

Eddinger
02-10-22, 13:13
Can't find much about this other than years of rubmaps reviews I can't read and rubrtatings postings that are pretty explicit. Anyone been? Ill prob TOFTT next week anyhow and see, but.

PregnantLover1
02-10-22, 13:52
Looks like my first attempt at posting didn't work, sorry if this posts twice.

I'm a long time lurker of the forum and actually found my first provider (sexy as hell pregnant lady) on here a few years ago.

I'm new to MP and looking to visit new hope on Lincoln. I don't know what L1, L2, etc means, but not looking for much, just HJ.

Jayp80
02-10-22, 18:02

I'm a long time lurker of the forum and actually found my first provider (sexy as hell pregnant lady) on here a few years ago.

I'm new to MP and looking to visit new hope on Lincoln. I don't know what L1, L2, etc means, but not looking for much, just HJ.Welcome, when you're new your posts aren't live immediately. L1 is HJ L2 BJ L3 Sex.

OrdLover
02-10-22, 18:21
Can't find much about this other than years of rubmaps reviews I can't read and rubrtatings postings that are pretty explicit. Anyone been? Ill prob TOFTT next week anyhow and see, but.That is one of Papa San many places. Haven't been to any of his places in a long time so you will have to ask a regular who is working there.

PregnantLover1
02-10-22, 18:38
Welcome, when you're new your posts aren't live immediately. L1 is HJ L2 BJ L3 Sex.Got it. Good to know about the delay on posting.

I guess I'm looking for L1. I've seen several posts about new hope and it's somewhat close. Is there etiquette to how to get from massage to L1?

ConfuciusMan
02-10-22, 19:26
Saw two LEO parked outside (across the street) of Ozone last weekend for about an hour. Could have been nothing, but just a heads up.The hotdog stand fatso is right there. Maybe they were eating lunch or dinner.

Jayp80
02-10-22, 20:07
Got it. Good to know about the delay on posting.

I guess I'm looking for L1. I've seen several posts about new hope and it's somewhat close. Is there etiquette to how to get from massage to L1?If the place is mentioned here, there isn't much etiquette required it's how they make their money, they'll usually just start doing it or ask you flat out what you want after you flip over.

DWaits
02-10-22, 21:10
There's a woman that is discussed a lot in the Southern California threads: Zelda the Walnut Saver. Prostate Massage and L1 for 170. I haven't seen her since I haven't been back there for work in about a year. If you search her and California, the stories seem pretty intense. Everyone says she's not a looker, she does not take her clothes off, and the touch is one way. But they all say the experience is very intense. It doesn't sound like Yuki fits that same bill. It seems to me that if the prostate massage is the goal, that and L1 will work. Of course, it would be better if she was naked and somewhat attractive but I'd trade that out to test out a real prostate massage.

GMan25
02-10-22, 21:47

I'm new to MP and looking to visit new hope on Lincoln. I don't know what L1, L2, etc means, but not looking for much, just HJ.Nobody told me, but it isn't hard to figure out on a massage parlor thread. L1 = Hand job, L2 + CBJ or even BBBJ, L3 + FS. Full service.

Now go get L1, L2, or L3 and share your experience.

JakeGoodfella
02-10-22, 22:29
Meghan does this as well. 30 minutes will cost you $200 for the massage plus PM. 60 minutes would be $300, but that might seem a bit high to many of us. She is a looker though and she gets fully nude with mutual touch, but you have to keep your hands off her kitty.

She can be found here: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941.

CornCobMaker
02-11-22, 00:38
Same here. I had Tina, slender with curly hair and a spring dress. Great massage. No teasing until right before the flip. Seems to not like being touched. Managed to go up the skirt for a little A play. Decent L1. Will not be returning.Sounds like who I had the second time. First time the girl got into it, was 30 ish, slightly better than average looking, $1. For L1. Don't have a name, but she was great. Second gave a better massage with a lot of teasing before the flip, but much too old for me. I'm going to try Ozone again at some point. I went once and got a very attractive girl, but the price was too high and I negotiated myself into the corner. Overall, I think Ozone has the most attractive providers on that corridor, but you'll pay. Also tried JW a while back. No up charge for L1 but pulled a plump one who kept leaving the room every 5 minutes to great new customers. Super annoying. I'm new to this and finding the randomness of service quality and attractiveness quiet annoying.

Wish there were more Euro providers. I'm pretty tired of AMP and need to spice it up.

Wenger
02-11-22, 07:49
Saw two LEO parked outside (across the street) of Ozone last weekend for about an hour. Could have been nothing, but just a heads up.

The hotdog stand fatso is right there. Maybe they were eating lunch or dinner.If I remember right there's a repair shop near there that they use too, maybe was for that.

Fit312
02-11-22, 08:17
If I remember right there's a repair shop near there that they use too, maybe was for that.The police car repair place is a few blocks west, but there are so many cops in this town that it's not surprising to see them. When I do see multiple cop cars parked right outside a parlor, I just give a call to make sure they are still open for business.

ZeroChamce
02-11-22, 10:35
https://walnutsaver.wordpress.com/

There's a woman that is discussed a lot in the Southern California threads: Zelda the Walnut Saver. Prostate Massage and L1 for 170. I haven't seen her since I haven't been back there for work in about a year. If you search her and California, the stories seem pretty intense. Everyone says she's not a looker, she does not take her clothes off, and the touch is one way. But they all say the experience is very intense. It doesn't sound like Yuki fits that same bill. It seems to me that if the prostate massage is the goal, that and L1 will work. Of course, it would be better if she was naked and somewhat attractive but I'd trade that out to test out a real prostate massage.

DragonPlayer72
02-11-22, 12:52
Started out my year with Mae at Beijing on 30th. Very beautiful and sexy mature that let me splatter her face. Will have to repeat.

IMissCutler
02-11-22, 12:59
Can't find much about this other than years of rubmaps reviews I can't read and rubrtatings postings that are pretty explicit. Anyone been? Ill prob TOFTT next week anyhow and see, but.From what I heard the big titty girl who was at tang foot spa is now there. Name is lily. That was from like 2 weeks ago. Haven't checked it out myself though.

Falken
02-11-22, 20:38
Meghan does this as well. 30 minutes will cost you $200 for the massage plus PM. 60 minutes would be $300, but that might seem a bit high to many of us. She is a looker though and she gets fully nude with mutual touch, but you have to keep your hands off her kitty.

She can be found here: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941.Thanks for the link. I've seen her advertise on RR as well. The only thing that kept me from trying it was that her ads seemed to skew towards the whole S&M domination thing which I'm not really into. $300 is a bit steep but I'd consider paying it if she's good at PM and would do a session without all the domination stuff. Have you tried her before?

SideTalker
02-11-22, 22:20
For prostate I recommend JW on chicago. Eva and the plump one.

West river spa: seems like lucy is running the show, at least when I visited. She has been reviewed before. Decent rack, l2 with saran wrap available. I, too, find her whole "baby" and "honey" thing a bit tiring.

Comfort spa on north: keep getting underwhelming grannies here. Keep seeing a hottie in the background. Anyone know her name?

Thanks spa on madison. Went by and rang the doorbell. Nobody there. Nobody picks up the phone either but got a text to make an appointment. Only very limited times available. Very fishy.

JakeGoodfella
02-12-22, 01:38
Thanks for the link. I've seen her advertise on RR as well. The only thing that kept me from trying it was that her ads seemed to skew towards the whole S&M domination thing which I'm not really into. $300 is a bit steep but I'd consider paying it if she's good at PM and would do a session without all the domination stuff. Have you tried her before?She'll leave all the domme toys on the rack if you're only interested in a massage and prostate play. I've never just had a massage from her, but the other times we've played have been fantastic. I haven't done any butt play though, so I can't comment on that. If the price is right, give her a try!

Fit312
02-12-22, 10:19
For prostate I recommend JW on chicago. Eva and the plump one.I got it from the fat girl. She also does a little trick where she acts like she's rimming or licking your balls when she's actually rubbing with a wet thumb. I thought that I could get more because she will let you play with her wet pussy, but I gave up after a couple of times.

Walker333
02-12-22, 16:22
Started out my year with Mae at Beijing on 30th. Very beautiful and sexy mature that let me splatter her face. Will have to repeat.I think, about 5 years ago, she performed at Oki, under different name. If it's her, then she is open to everything and anything for the right amount.

LC310
02-13-22, 00:20
I reported before about my experience with Judy. Any other MP girl compare with her on the BBBJCIM / RIM combo and enthusiasm to please? I've seen Kelly at SxL Nails and she is competent. No RIM. And much better to look at, but sometimes you just need a filthy mature one that seems to enjoy it more than the money.

IggyD
02-13-22, 16:10
I was just in contact with them. They are in the process of moving and will let me know where once they are ready to open.

Mayo Teru
02-13-22, 21:11
I was in the area so I tried a stop-in at DVS Spa on Belmont. I wrung the doorbell no answer, tried calling a couple of times and it went to the machine. Maybe just closed Sundays? If anyone has more info let me know.

Terrapin911
02-13-22, 23:42
Saw Ely at BHC a couple days ago. Bigger girl, don't take that to mean FAT. She is NOT FAT, but she is not what I call petite. She is perfectly proportionate for her size and has a very nicely shaped body with perfect skin, just curvier than your typical skinny Asian gal. When she took off her dress and let out her tit's my jaw dropped and I started to drool. . and I'm not even a tit man! I like sexy hips on a gal the most, but OMFG if you are a titty man you need to see, suck, and squeeze these. Best natural tit's and nipples I have ever experienced in my life! Service was great for an AMP, well with the exception she was not much for kissing but the DATY, & BBBJ were quite wonderful. If you tickle her button just right she gets nice & wet with some delicious tasting nectar. Not sure how she feels about BBBJCIM as I'm not that guy 90% of the time. No rush and she wants you to have a good time. Well worth the visit!

As I said I'm not a titty guy first and foremost but I challenge any titty man that sees Ely to tell us all who has better titties than Ely's...

TP.

OrdLover
02-13-22, 23:50
I reported before about my experience with Judy. Any other MP girl compare with her on the BBBJCIM / RIM combo and enthusiasm to please? I've seen Kelly at SxL Nails and she is competent. No RIM. And much better to look at, but sometimes you just need a filthy mature one that seems to enjoy it more than the money.I asked about rimming before and most people point back to Judy. It seems like in terms of Asian Mt she is the only one that does a good rimming. As for BJ. She is also one of the best I ever had and that includes a lot of SW and escorts. Anyone else wants to chime in. It feels so dirty but you know you want to go back to her.

OF Charlie
02-14-22, 00:29
Saw Ely at BHC a couple days ago. Bigger girl, don't take that to mean FAT. She is NOT FAT, but she is not what I call petite. She is perfectly proportionate for her size and has a very nicely shaped body with perfect skin, just curvier than your typical skinny Asian gal. When she took off her dress and let out her tit's my jaw dropped and I started to drool. . and I'm not even a tit man! I like sexy hips on a gal the most, but OMFG if you are a titty man you need to see, suck, and squeeze these. Best natural tit's and nipples I have ever experienced in my life! Service was great for an AMP, well with the exception she was not much for kissing but the DATY, & BBBJ were quite wonderful. If you tickle her button just right she gets nice & wet with some delicious tasting nectar. Not sure how she feels about BBBJCIM as I'm not that guy 90% of the time. No rush and she wants you to have a good time. Well worth the visit!

As I said I'm not a titty guy first and foremost but I challenge any titty man that sees Ely to tell us all who has better titties than Ely's...

TP.I posted a PSA for her on her first day at BHC, in the Asian apartment forum as I first met her at apartment RL last year. I even took her to get her first shot of vaccine, so we are pretty good friends.

I am surprised that she hasn't been reviewed at all this time around. She has multiple reviews when she was here last May. She is definitely not to be missed.

Oh, she spells her name Eli, not Ely.

RichL1234
02-14-22, 09:24
I was in the area so I tried a stop-in at DVS Spa on Belmont. I wrung the doorbell no answer, tried calling a couple of times and it went to the machine. Maybe just closed Sundays? If anyone has more info let me know.I think that its hit or miss as Lilly might be the only girl working out of there. I did speak w / her last week and she was super busy.

Volli8080
02-14-22, 09:54
Hello fellow mongers of Chicago!

I'm here visiting from good ol' hotlanta and was wondering what the menu was like here. Any recommendations?

Ideally looking for asian or caucasian, 20's. If speaks greek, even better.

Thanks in advance! Here for a few days so lmk! Will gladly return the favor of why'all are in ATL.

V.

Eddinger
02-14-22, 13:32
Stopped by. Small waiting room out front. Woman who answered door told me to wait. She was 50 ish kind of hot body. Decent looking. Wore a nice wrap dress that was loose and showed her tits and underwear. After 15 min I was taken back and paid and waited for room to free up. Place was busy but its small so it only takes 2 to fill up I guess. When room was ready she took me to room and was about to hand me off to an overweight not attractive woman and I said I want her. They stood there for a minute and I said again. I'd just like her. So the other girl said, that's OK. (which it is. I would have left otherwise). In room got naked and on table she gave nice massage. Asked if first time there. I said yes. During massage my hands were all over her lages and up her dress grabbing her ass and rubbing her pussy. She didn't have any issue with that and eventually worked her way to my butt and legs and then starting stroking me. Turned over and tried to undress her but she said no. So I let her jerk me off while I had may hands under her dress pulling her into me. Came all over her hands. She kept going for a while until I was hard again and then tried for a second. After a while I came a second time. She squeezed it all out and wiped her hands and then got hot towel and cleaned me up and said she hopes I come back tomorrow and often.

50 $ door, 50 tip. Left happy. Kind of a low end shop though.

Moejoo
02-14-22, 13:56
Damen and Chicago, shower never gets past too dam cold if that is something that you want while there. Got a glimpse of Melissa, Pics on their site seem very accurate, nice looking girl probably late 30's to early 40's.

Mayo Teru
02-14-22, 14:12
After striking out trying to get into DVS spa yesterday, went down to BHC to see this Eli girl people have been talking about. Had a great time. I'm a tit man and she's got a very nice pair. Not quite at the level of Eva on Belmont but they are enjoyable. She let me go to town on them with a Russian finish and COT which she took with enthusiasm.

Was a little hard to understand when I asked, but either today is her last day or yesterday was. So anyone who's interested should give 'them a call and ask for her (pronounced ee-lie like the boys' name). Sweet girl, not bad looking, great body.

HenryA77
02-14-22, 16:17
Ideally looking for asian or caucasian, 20's. If speaks greek, even better.

V.In the asian massage parlors here, you seldom find a girl under 40, much less under 30.

Greek is about as rare.

Your odds are better with Asian apts. They likely don't speak english, much less greek, and while they are younger than AMP girls, they often aren't in their 20's.

LC310
02-14-22, 19:00
I asked about rimming before and most people point back to Judy. It seems like in terms of Asian Mt she is the only one that does a good rimming. As for BJ. She is also one of the best I ever had and that includes a lot of SW and escorts. Anyone else wants to chime in. It feels so dirty but you know you want to go back to her.Her BBBJCIM is more impressive than the rimming. When I saw her she had to work hard to get me to pop the second time and she pulled out a move where she was no hand DT bob up-and-down with speed with both hands up pinching my nipples with her right hand taking reps tickling me starfish. Totally working all available erotic zones to get the prize and was no-quit until I went soft. Skills.

Walker333
02-14-22, 21:11
I reported before about my experience with Judy. Any other MP girl compare with her on the BBBJCIM / RIM combo and enthusiasm to please? I've seen Kelly at SxL Nails and she is competent. No RIM. And much better to look at, but sometimes you just need a filthy mature one that seems to enjoy it more than the money.I know her for years. Yes, she is mature and knows what she is doing. But she doesn't enjoy it, she pretends to be filthy and performs all her things for money only.

LC310
02-14-22, 21:24
I know her for years. Yes, she is mature and knows what she is doing. But she doesn't enjoy it, she pretends to be filthy and performs all her things for money only.No kidding. I clearly stated "seems to enjoy it" and I am going to assume that most on here know these girls are only in it for the money unless you hook up with them on a free basis, which is usually a hustle to get a green card or husband so it is always a grift. Not too much unlike real world dating.

Walker333
02-14-22, 21:25
Stopped by. Small waiting room out front. Woman who answered door told me to wait. She was 50 ish kind of hot body. Decent looking. Wore a nice wrap dress that was loose and showed her tits and underwear. After 15 min I was taken back and paid and waited for room to free up. Place was busy but its small so it only takes 2 to fill up I guess. When room was ready she took me to room and was about to hand me off to an overweight not attractive woman and I said I want her. They stood there for a minute and I said again. I'd just like her. So the other girl said, that's OK. (which it is. I would have left otherwise). In room got naked and on table she gave nice massage. Asked if first time there. I said yes. During massage my hands were all over her lages and up her dress grabbing her ass and rubbing her pussy. She didn't have any issue with that and eventually worked her way to my butt and legs and then starting stroking me. Turned over and tried to undress her but she said no. So I let her jerk me off while I had may hands under her dress pulling her into me. Came all over her hands. She kept going for a while until I was hard again and then tried for a second. After a while I came a second time. She squeezed it all out and wiped her hands and then got hot towel and cleaned me up and said she hopes I come back tomorrow and often.

50 $ door, 50 tip. Left happy. Kind of a low end shop though.You didn't ask her name, did you?

Eddinger
02-14-22, 21:52
You didn't ask her name, did you?I did. I think it was Linda.

Fish2049
02-14-22, 22:37
Her BBBJCIM is more impressive than the rimming. When I saw her she had to work hard to get me to pop the second time and she pulled out a move where she was no hand DT bob up-and-down with speed with both hands up pinching my nipples with her right hand taking reps tickling me starfish. Totally working all available erotic zones to get the prize and was no-quit until I went soft. Skills.Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.

SonnyBlack85
02-15-22, 00:49
Hey guys help me out. I'm looking for two young ladies for massage and blow job. Don't want no apartment or BHC just really want a massage but also fuck their face. Not looking for sex just blow job also how much do why'll think it would cost? Cover blow job. Also if I get two girls for an hour do I supposed to pay for L1 also or does it comes with it?.

SonnyBlack85
02-15-22, 02:05
Started seeing Coco at Sunkiss many years ago. I was always happy at the end with her. The to Lolium. She played even more there. Last time I seen her was 7-8 years ago. She was pregnant. Was getting out of the business and getting married. Damn she had some big fucking tits.I had her in 2020 at Sunkiss.

JamesTChicago
02-15-22, 11:25
Damen and Chicago, shower never gets past too dam cold if that is something that you want while there. Got a glimpse of Melissa, Pics on their site seem very accurate, nice looking girl probably late 30's to early 40's.But who was your provider and how was your experience?

SmileySam
02-15-22, 11:38
Hey guys help me out. I'm looking for two young ladies for massage and blow job. Don't want no apartment or BHC just really want a massage but also fuck their face. Not looking for sex just blow job also how much do why'll think it would cost? Cover blow job. Also if I get two girls for an hour do I supposed to pay for L1 also or does it comes with it?.AMPs in Chicago don't have young girls. A blowjob is sex. Your best bet may be the Asian apartments and tell them what you want.

IMissCutler
02-15-22, 12:18
I had her in 2020 at Sunkiss.I've never been to sunkiss. I always heard it was hit or miss and most girls didn't do stuff until they left there. Did you leave happy? If so I might have to try and stop in.

Walker333
02-15-22, 12:52
Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.Yes, you can shoot as many times as you are capable of. She expects a standard, acceptable around tip.

VjWage123
02-15-22, 13:42
Has anyone tried this.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/1751231

Is this legit?

CornCobMaker
02-15-22, 14:44
AMPs in Chicago don't have young girls. A blowjob is sex. Your best bet may be the Asian apartments and tell them what you want.Not entirely true. Most AMPs don't have young girls, but a couple do (albeit it's inconsistent). I've gotten a young ( 30) provider at TPro and two young (one 30, one 28) at Ozone. It's really the luck of the draw though with TPro in particular. My experience is that Ozone--while expensive--is the most consistent in that regard.

Ratso100
02-15-22, 14:52
After debating in my mind if taking the risk with Bianca who's praised on the board but also has negative reviews regarding deposits and her "bro / pimp / bf" allegedly robbing dudes, I decided to go to CLM instead. They had a 20 bucks off special due to valentines but I didn't get shit. Went all the way to the northern burbs to see Sandra. She didn't remember me. Last time I saw her was 2018. She acted more apprehensive then before. Then considering how low the bar is with the service providers give, she did good.

She was working straight from a hotel room instead of an apartment. Phone lady said, she was leaving early, so our session would be cut short. Got the message halfway to the burbs from Chicago. I said fine, I've gone this far, might as well go ahead and see her. She opens the door and she's wearing a green set of robes and lingerie and she has a chain with an emerald. Service was good but refuses to do full service for less than 200. So I got head and she was cool about it. (Altho she was coughing real bad) We had some small talk after the session. Either way guys, Stick with the usual because I been rolling the dice on new gals and it's always a disappointment.

P. S. She's apperantly half Japanese. So for all you guys who can't decide between Latina or Asian Parlors - Then go with her. You will kill two birds with one stone!

BenBeck
02-15-22, 15:54
Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.Yeah, she's up for MSOG. For example, she'll give you a BBJCIM in the table shower while spraying your nuts with the shower head, then rim you and finish BBFSCIP, then deliver a solid massage for the full time.

She's accommodating.

Damage is up to you, she never talks about it.

BB, out.

GeorgeBoyd
02-15-22, 16:53
Went to the parlour named after the protagonist of the 2006 hit film Blood Diamond.

It wasn't busy so I saw a lineup of three girls and was pleasantly surprised. All were younger than what I typically see at AMPs but only one was actually worth fucking, in my book. The other two were either a little too fat or a little too ugly so I went with the acceptable one. I think her name was Kelly. She looked a little Thai. Good attitude and at a fair price. Offered upgrades for a reasonable upcharge as well. If they keep girls like that in the lineup I will keep repeating.

It's a single flat fee you give to the girl for the baseline service. No separate house charge.

LC310
02-15-22, 17:50
Thanks for the review. Does Judy allow MSOG? What was the damage?.She let me pop twice, but I let her know that is what I wanted and that I would tip her 100.

Ratso100
02-15-22, 21:25
Went to the parlour named after the protagonist of the 2006 hit film Blood Diamond.

It wasn't busy so I saw a lineup of three girls and was pleasantly surprised. All were younger than what I typically see at AMPs but only one was actually worth fucking, in my book. The other two were either a little too fat or a little too ugly so I went with the acceptable one. I think her name was Kelly. She looked a little Thai. Good attitude and at a fair price. Offered upgrades for a reasonable upcharge as well. If they keep girls like that in the lineup I will keep repeating.

It's a single flat fee you give to the girl for the baseline service. No separate house charge.I don't get the purpose of facade. Anyway, I would say named after a cartoon on FX about spies.

ScrappyDoo1
02-15-22, 21:30
Was going on everyone, I'm pretty new to the scene but I've been lurking in the shadows reading reports so ill be sharing my experience:

Bella CLM: Definitely not her on the website but she has Greek on the menu so very solid, damage was 3. 8/10 experience.

Zara CLM: If she ran me over I would apologize, Its like her as is trying to speak to you. Everything covered but her vibe and everything was very very good 9/10 experience.

Oriental Spa on western: Came in for a legit massage I thought, next thing I knew I was getting a HJ. Tipped her. 4 but it was very very mid. 6/10 experience.

Yuki on Laramie: She is strict on the whole covid situation and offers prostate massage if someone is into that? She only offers HJ and massage and that's it damage was 1. 2 I think? 5/10 experience.

I know this is only my first post, but anyone have any intel on CLM? Want to try one of the white girls there around same menu as Zara or Bella, any recommendations.

EyeEatAss
02-15-22, 22:14
Yeah, she's up for MSOG. For example, she'll give you a BBJCIM in the table shower while spraying your nuts with the shower head, then rim you and finish BBFSCIP, then deliver a solid massage for the full time.

She's accommodating.

Damage is up to you, she never talks about it.

BB, out.Sprayed the shower head in my ass while on all fours then demanded her to eat my p*ssy! Reached around while probing. Flipped and laminated her tonsils. Stayed hard and she climbed aboard CG. Her grimace was priceless when I split her folds. Finally got in and she said," I feel like a virgin"! Laminated my shaft till I catapulted her off the table with a massive blast! Tipped her a benny and left.

Jinurso
02-15-22, 23:02
Was going on everyone, I'm pretty new to the scene but I've been lurking in the shadows reading reports so ill be sharing my experience:

Bella CLM: Definitely not her on the website but she has Greek on the menu so very solid, damage was 3. 8/10 experience.

Zara CLM: If she ran me over I would apologize, Its like her as is trying to speak to you. Everything covered but her vibe and everything was very very good 9/10 experience.

Oriental Spa on western: Came in for a legit massage I thought, next thing I knew I was getting a HJ. Tipped her. 4 but it was very very mid. 6/10 experience.

Yuki on Laramie: She is strict on the whole covid situation and offers prostate massage if someone is into that? She only offers HJ and massage and that's it damage was 1. 2 I think? 5/10 experience.

I know this is only my first post, but anyone have any intel on CLM? Want to try one of the white girls there around same menu as Zara or Bella, any recommendations.Good reviews. Welcome to the board. I've seen most of the CLM roster so feel free to check my post history and you'll get answers to most of your questions.

Volli8080
02-15-22, 23:48
Howdy folks!

I asked yall fine mongers for some recs and then rtff. Here's my 2 cents for the local lurkers.

I decided to visit the apartment scene and went to Red Lantern. Good times (more on that in the correct thread). Now here is when I realized I might have overdone the fun prep with 2 blues because Jr. Me was still pretty much up to party: on to the forum again! Settled on BHC. Texted to see a list of 5 but none of them spelled Ely. Oh well. Still went ahead and got there shortly. Now, as I was introduced to 3, the name Ely popped up! Awesome! Not really my type in the face department (call me old fashioned but I prefer my women to not look like the human ken doll). Still, wanted to see what the big deal was. Here's the report:

Duration: paid for 1 hr. 0. 6.

Appearance: 6/10. The face wasnt really my thing, but she has a good body.

Attitude: 3/10. Eeeh. She was texting her bf and tried to short me on time by saying 1 hr means 20 minutes. Oh sweety. This aint my first rodeo.

Massage: 1/10. Just terrible. I mean. I could get a better massage if a cat walked across my back.

The deed: 8/10. Long story short: bbj, cfs, followed by bbjcim. I'll give her this, girlfriend knows how to use that mouth / tongue and can really take it up the skull. Needless to say, things got sloppy.

Damage: Don't kill me. In my defense, I was trying to score her number. 1. 8 + 0. 6.

Overall: I'd say it was an interesting visit. 5/10. Will I repeat? Perhaps.

We chatted a bit later. She's off to NY tomorrow (or so she said). Did manage to score her number but won't be able to share that. Sorry folks.

Hope this helps yall locals.

V.

TJGeek
02-16-22, 00:44

I know this is only my first post, but anyone have any intel on CLM? Want to try one of the white girls there around same menu as Zara or Bella, any recommendations.Thanks for the post!

I'll add one more to your CLM list: Laura (she is back). Saw her a few times and then again this week. Still a hot, thin, talk, Euro chick but a bit detached. Started with OK massage then I had to remind her that I want more. So we did some BBBJ and 69, then CFS in a few positions. Not bad or rushed, just a little mechanical. Sadly, no lip kissing this time. Worth a visit but I suggest the 30 min option to start.

BTW, can we pitch in a few $$$ and get that shower fixed?.

Can you tell us more about Zara's appearance?.

Jay117
02-16-22, 01:54
Howdy folks!

The deed: 8/10. Long story short: bbj, cfs, followed by bbjcim. I'll give her this, girlfriend knows how to use that mouth / tongue and can really take it up the skull. Needless to say, things got sloppy.

Damage: Don't kill me. In my defense, I was trying to score her number. 1. 8 + 0. 6.

Overall: I'd say it was an interesting visit. 5/10. Will I repeat? Perhaps.

We chatted a bit later. She's off to NY tomorrow (or so she said). Did manage to score her number but won't be able to share that. Sorry folks.

Hope this helps yall locals.

V.1. 8 doesn't sound crazy for cfs and BBBJCIM. Is it less than 1. 6 at any parlors? Personally I'll always err on the side of overtipping. Better service in the long run.

Fit312
02-16-22, 07:56
Started out my year with Mae at Beijing on 30th. Very beautiful and sexy mature that let me splatter her face. Will have to repeat.Had the afternoon free, so finally made it over there.

Parked right across the street. Mae greeted me and we got down to business after she asked me if I wanted to lay face down or on my back after some initial grappling. She oiled me up while I played with her long nipples and tried to get her dry pussy open. I sat up and sucked on those nips which got her juices flowing a bit. She wouldn't take off her mask, claiming that she had dental work recently, but she was open to fucking after I told her that I had brought condoms.

Her rank sluttiness and the fact that I had seen her sex pics had me more excited than usual, so I crammed it up her pussy with no lube. I fucked her for a while with her repeatedly complimenting my "strength. " Then I ate her ass and pussy, but I was little disappointed by her level of posterior hygiene. I tried giving that dirty hole the treatment it deserved, but she begged off, claiming to be an anal virgin. Went back to porking her some more and flipped her over to finish in awkward doggy. Wrapped up with a little oily massage and I was out the door.

Was shorted on time a bit, but I had achieved my objective for a reasonable $160 total. I would rank it superior to Coco on Archer, maybe comparable to New Hope for the money? I've been looking for a local discount FS place since Alice left Unwind.

LC310
02-16-22, 10:40
1. 8 doesn't sound crazy for cfs and BBBJCIM. Is it less than 1. 6 at any parlors? Personally I'll always err on the side of overtipping. Better service in the long run.I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.

WalterBlack
02-16-22, 11:09
Hey what's up guys, so just wanted to know if anyone had visited Sol the mature Latina with an ass to die for on the northside in the past 6 months or so. I saw her last summer and it was a great time, just wanted to see if you guys had any recent intel on her as I've been thinking of paying her another visit. Thanks in advance!

LookingLooker
02-16-22, 11:28
Has anyone met Sara? I've followed her for a while only twitter and now that I'm thinking of getting a massage, I looked her up and can't find any reviews.

twitter.com/ chicagobodyrub.

Coopertars
02-16-22, 12:58
Anyone has seen Livia from central and Irving?.Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.

SawBoy1740
02-16-22, 15:58
Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.Be a better post with a link.

DirtyGarcia
02-16-22, 16:27
Had an appointment recently. Great person and very welcoming. Eager to please and she certainly enjoys what she does. Can be tough to get a hold of because she works whenever she feels like she wants to.

She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.Is there a link or contact info you can provide. Thanks.

Volli8080
02-16-22, 16:57
I think he is saying 180 tip + 60 house fee. So, 240 total.That is correct, sir. 1. 8 + 0. 6 (or 180+60).

Chi4518
02-17-22, 01:16
Marteen was amazing, hope she resurfaces soon.Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.

ScrappyDoo1
02-17-22, 01:19
Thanks for the post!

I'll add one more to your CLM list: Laura (she is back). Saw her a few times and then again this week. Still a hot, thin, talk, Euro chick but a bit detached. Started with OK massage then I had to remind her that I want more. So we did some BBBJ and 69, then CFS in a few positions. Not bad or rushed, just a little mechanical. Sadly, no lip kissing this time. Worth a visit but I suggest the 30 min option to start.

BTW, can we pitch in a few $$$ and get that shower fixed?.

Can you tell us more about Zara's appearance?.Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.

Coopertars
02-17-22, 12:25

She was Casey at the 5700 Elston place and started her own thing. Rates vary between the three ads she has, but she delivers as promised.https://chicago.rubratings.com/260952

https://chicago.rubratings.com/200874

https://chicago.rubratings.com/209036

Jinurso
02-17-22, 13:25
Yea man, She looks Dominican / Puerto Rican if I had to guess on it, very short probs 5'2 but an ass to die for. She's overall very pretty but again everything covered and more expensive.I'll second that. Probably the hottest girl on the CLM roster. Definitely top two (along with Mila).

DLover64
02-17-22, 14:10
Hello just checking on any updates, thank you.I'd do just about anything for another go with her.

Explorer8
02-17-22, 14:32
https://chicago.rubratings.com/260952

https://chicago.rubratings.com/200874

https://chicago.rubratings.com/209036Funny how on the second ad the Nuru and VIP menus are the same but have different prices.

ScrappyDoo1
02-17-22, 16:15
I'll second that. Probably the hottest girl on the CLM roster. Definitely top two (along with Mila).I've never seen Mila, what does she offer and what are damages? Thanks in ahead brotha.

Jinurso
02-17-22, 17:21
I've never seen Mila, what does she offer and what are damages? Thanks in ahead brotha.Mila was asking +100 for CBJ and +200 CBJ / CFS. She was ok with DATY the second visit but took a couple of visits for her to get comfortable enough to open the menu any more than that.

Now about six visits in it's semi-GFE for +200. If I want the heavy stuff I have to go elsewhere.

DWill
02-17-22, 17:45

50 $ door, 50 tip. Left happy. Kind of a low end shop though.Was just there. Report right on. Didn't get a name either just don't take the fat chick.

CanadianGuy
02-18-22, 00:20
https://chicago.rubratings.com/253225

Anyone see her?

Moejoo
02-18-22, 11:26
https://chicago.rubratings.com/253225

Anyone see her?Calling herself an ex model is silly, if she was it was about 40 lbs ago.

CornCobMaker
02-18-22, 18:43
A little pricey but hot as fuck. There is no hotter (in terms of looks) L1 in the loop area:

https://chicago.rubratings.com/188657Scheduled a meeting with her for this weekend. Anything more you can tell me about what I can expect? Will report back too. Feel free to DM me.

Mr LoudMonger
02-18-22, 18:48
This is an odd question to ask in a forum such as this, all things considered. But I have an older friend staying near the Chinatown area who needs actual therapeutic massage, with no funny business involved. I used to have a decent source for that, which has gone out of business. And the CMT can be male, or female. Thanks in advance.

CornCobMaker
02-18-22, 19:17
This is an odd question to ask in a forum such as this, all things considered. But I have an older friend staying near the Chinatown area who needs actual therapeutic massage, with no funny business involved. I used to have a decent source for that, which has gone out of business. And the CMT can be male, or female. Thanks in advance.RiverNorthmassage.com

Highly recommended. Get the student massage, very cheap and professional.

SpaGuy21
02-18-22, 19:20
This is an odd question to ask in a forum such as this, all things considered. But I have an older friend staying near the Chinatown area who needs actual therapeutic massage, with no funny business involved. I used to have a decent source for that, which has gone out of business. And the CMT can be male, or female. Thanks in advance.Try Yelp dot com.

StayPuff
02-18-22, 20:58
Anyone venture out and visit this one?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/127994

Ron M
02-18-22, 21:24
This is an odd question to ask in a forum such as this, all things considered. But I have an older friend staying near the Chinatown area who needs actual therapeutic massage, with no funny business involved. I used to have a decent source for that, which has gone out of business. And the CMT can be male, or female. Thanks in advance.Try Massage Envy.

Mitsom
02-18-22, 22:07
This is an odd question to ask in a forum such as this, all things considered. But I have an older friend staying near the Chinatown area who needs actual therapeutic massage, with no funny business involved. I used to have a decent source for that, which has gone out of business. And the CMT can be male, or female. Thanks in advance.Pain Stop does excellent therapeutic massage near China Town with no funny business.

SideTalker
02-18-22, 23:23
Scheduled a meeting with her for this weekend. Anything more you can tell me about what I can expect? Will report back too. Feel free to DM me.Not OP but I believe she used to work out of the hotbodyrubs location near milwaukee / damen. BTW what happened to them? They still active? Used to see her regularly. Very hot and great sensual massage with L1 only.

Would recommend. One thing I did notice that every session was exactly the same, she has a routine, which kinda ruined it a bit for me.

Report back. Hope she is doing well, seemed like a nice person.

UncannyKink
02-19-22, 12:31
The Feds took Rubratings down today, such a shame.

RichL1234
02-19-22, 12:50
Has Rubratings been taken over by the feds?

Just tried visiting the site and got the warning that it has been seized by the feds.

Zagal
02-19-22, 13:08
Saw Judy at OD wellness this morning, was good but not great. Got the hour with good massage to start off, she started roaming at my inner thigh then I tilted my hips up, gave me a tickle in my hole then started rimming. Tongue was good along with her stroking me. That went on for about 5 min and got me rock hard ready for what I heard will be one of the best BBBJCIM from an AMP in the entire city. She started sucking really good for about 30 seconds then did mostly HJ with her licking the tip. Not much actually going in her mouth. I hadn't busted a nut in several days so I wasn't going to last long even with basic strokes but I was expecting more sucking action, didn't happen. I even told her to suck more instead of stroking and she did for another 30 sec then back to stroking. I was about to finish and told her to finish it off in her mouth and she sucked on the head and pulled away right as I started shooting my ropes. None of it went in her mouth so that was a bummer. Before I left I asked if she did FS and that was a negative. Overall if I could start this day off again I'd rather go to X in Mt. Prospect and got someone much younger since I thought Judy's sucking skills were going to make up for her old age. Oh well.

CumShooter6969
02-19-22, 13:17
Has Rubratings been taken over by the feds?

Just tried visiting the site and got the warning that it has been seized by the feds.Just saw the same thing.

Jinurso
02-19-22, 13:21
Not OP but I believe she used to work out of the hotbodyrubs location near milwaukee / damen. BTW what happened to them? They still active? Used to see her regularly. Very hot and great sensual massage with L1 only.

Would recommend. One thing I did notice that every session was exactly the same, she has a routine, which kinda ruined it a bit for me.

Report back. Hope she is doing well, seemed like a nice person.IIRC there were two places around there that had similarly named girls. Like one place had a girl named Sofy and the other one would be Sofia and one would be Giselle and the other would be Gizelle. I could never figure out the relationship between the two places. One was around Milwaukee and Damen and the other was around Damen and Fullerton.

I think one Giselle was an athletic young white girl and the other was a late-20's Latina who had a few enhancements. I wasn't crazy about either of them, but Sofy was to this day the most erotic L1 I've ever had in my life.

After seeing her a good dozen times, there was one time, exactly one time that after about a half an hour of the most intense foreplay I've ever had I whispered in her ear "do you want me to fuck you?" I was between her legs and she was rubbing my cock and I could feel it bumping against her pussy. She hesitated for a second and then moaned "yes". I think I was expecting her to say "papi I want to but I can't" like she always did before, so the surprise of her saying yes literally made me cum just as she started putting it in.

I was so embarrassed, and a bunch of cum spraying all over and maybe in her pussy startled her out of her trance and that was the end of the one and only chance I had to fuck her. She never let my cock that close to her pussy again after that. A top five regret in this hobby because we know how these things work. Once a massage girl lets you fuck her a psychological barrier is broken and you'll always be able to fuck her.

Pau Ford
02-19-22, 13:43
I may be wrong but think they may have all been the same. That outfit had a couple of locations and the girls would occasionally rotate locations. After Sophy left they brought in another girl, a Latina, that went by the name of Sofia. I'm sure it was to try and capitalize on the popularity and good reviews that Sophy had but she couldn't hold a candle to the real Sophy. Giselle / Gizelle has been there forever .7 years + or so. Nice girl, attractive, good session and all but pretty rehearsed / robotic. She was my regular before Sophy showed up.

Speaking of Sophy. Have to agree she was truly one of a kind and hottest L1 in the biz. I used to bbfscip her all the time at their location. Weekly for a long time we'd schedule for the last appt of the night so we'd usually have the place to ourselves. Turns out she was banging her fair share of guys out of that place, LOL.

IIRC there were two places around there that had similarly named girls. Like one place had a girl named Sofy and the other one would be Sofia and one would be Giselle and the other would be Gizelle. I could never figure out the relationship between the two places. One was around Milwaukee and Damen and the other was around Damen and Fullerton.

I think one Giselle was an athletic young white girl and the other was a late-20's Latina who had a few enhancements. I wasn't crazy about either of them, but Sofy was to this day the most erotic L1 I've ever had in my life.

After seeing her a good dozen times, there was one time, exactly one time that after about a half an hour of the most intense foreplay I've ever had I whispered in her ear "do you want me to fuck you?" I was between her legs and she was rubbing my cock and I could feel it bumping against her pussy. She hesitated for a second and then moaned "yes". I think I was expecting her to say "papi I want to but I can't" like she always did before, so the surprise of her saying yes literally made me cum just as she started putting it in.

I was so embarrassed, and a bunch of cum spraying all over and maybe in her pussy startled her out of her trance and that was the end of the one and only chance I had to fuck her. She never let my cock that close to her pussy again after that. A top five regret in this hobby because we know how these things work. Once a massage girl lets you fuck her a psychological barrier is broken and you'll always be able to fuck her..