PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

StanleyStankas
03-29-22, 10:04
Even though they are on the corner, they are easy to miss because they always look closed and they blend in with the other dingy storefronts on that block. A couple of other places in the area are Rose at 4006 with L1 reviews and Coco at 3520 for FS grannies. Coco typically cracks their front door open so it's easy to tell if they are providing services during off hours and the women apparently sleep there.I will do some recon this Sunday on my way to and back from back of the yards. Sounds like it's actually on the street and not set back in a strip mall. The sleep on a mattress on the floor I have seen that in the past. Been awhile since I have been in one of these places. The only thing I have been told is do everything with hand signs and not verbally (as far as the upsells I mean). I'm old so too old won't work for me. That I can get for free with a neighborhood girl or two up here by me. So for me 40 and below or it won't really work. Being 70 I like anything just above legal really, however I know for my mad money I can only expect so much. I mean I don't have the large coins to spend huge bucks on each nut. Thanks again. I am kind of a scardy cat when it comes to all of this as it's been such a long time since I worked those streets or even went into a joint like this. Just trying to kick the dust and rust off the tool. Thanks again for the info, mr. Fit. Stosh. p.s. yea i know what you mean about blending in with the other dingy storefronts. everything right there is real close and tight. unlike coming in say on 22nd through north riverside, berwyn, cicero. once down in what i like to call the wild and wooly it's real tight.

GeneralObvious
03-29-22, 11:23
With the long awaited return of Jessica, and Anna's obvious weight loss, life is grand. Everything is on the menu starting at 140 for Jessica, and $120 for Anna. There was another girl. I couldn't get a good look at her though.

NovaBrain
03-29-22, 14:43
Saw Barbie at BHC recently. She looks young (mid 20's) and is about 5'3 with a slim frame (not real petite but still skinny) and what felt like B cups. She's pretty hot but nowhere near as fun as Amber or April. Worth noting I went about an hour before closing so she might've just been tired. I did the half hour and she started with a very light massage. She was brushing her fingertips in the same circular motion for a few minutes before she flipped. DATY was offered but she was done with it after a few seconds. Got a solid CBJ before mish where she really emphasized that I go slow. I think she's very sensitive to big members because I was only able to go about 2/3 of the way in. We tried going deeper but it was obviously not enjoyable for her so we just kind of stopped. She finished me off with a CBJ and I was out of there.

Overall pretty attractive and a nice time. Don't see her if you're hung or have had other SWs comment on size, it probably won't be enjoyable for either party.

Also saw a new name ZhiZhi. Will report back if I can get a hold of her this week.

DanTheMan1010
03-29-22, 14:51
I know OD has been talked about a lot so nothing new here.

Nonetheless twice in the past 2 months I have swing by to see Judy. I swear she's the only one who works there but also gives a card and says to call her.

Anyways the first time I did table shower +30 minutes and got L1.

This time table shower +30 minutes and got my salad tossed and then L1.

She never asks a certain amount for tips either.

Usually. 35-.4 at the door and then. 5-. 6.

Yes she's old and not the best looking but it's still very relaxing.

Until I can find an attractive younger lady nearby it's hard to change it up.

Enjoy!

AyoHell
03-29-22, 15:19
TOFTT after reading that they were all grandma's here. For once (my last sarcastic post notwithstanding) two nice looking 40 ish women let me in. One thin one with a sharp bangs haircut and nice eyebrows that made her look stylish. One with beautiful face and more curves and thick long hair. 40 HH, TS included. The TS is a newer space age model. She cleaned the bed, the mat and the floor and my slippers VERY thoroughly while I watched. Vigorous scrub, lots of attention and L1 right there. I could have gone for massage as she seemed decent and strong with her hands. But I was clean and dried off thoroughly. Left. 4 and she said thank you. She seemed very pretty even with the mask. Easy spot although nothing over L1 is on offer it seems. Maybe try to get her top off or see the bangs woman next time. Long haired curvy one is named Ri or Ree. This place is nice because the location is VERY discreet. Secluded parking under the highway.

Starks
03-29-22, 19:41
With the long awaited return of Jessica, and Anna's obvious weight loss, life is grand. Everything is on the menu starting at 140 for Jessica, and $120 for Anna. There was another girl. I couldn't get a good look at her though.Even Greek?

What hours and days does Jessica work?

Walker333
03-29-22, 21:03
TOFTT after reading that they were all grandma's here. For once (my last sarcastic post notwithstanding) two nice looking 40 ish women let me in. One thin one with a sharp bangs haircut and nice eyebrows that made her look stylish. One with beautiful face and more curves and thick long hair. 40 HH, TS included. The TS is a newer space age model. She cleaned the bed, the mat and the floor and my slippers VERY thoroughly while I watched. Vigorous scrub, lots of attention and L1 right there. I could have gone for massage as she seemed decent and strong with her hands. But I was clean and dried off thoroughly. Left. 4 and she said thank you. She seemed very pretty even with the mask. Easy spot although nothing over L1 is on offer it seems. Maybe try to get her top off or see the bangs woman next time. Long haired curvy one is named Ri or Ree. This place is nice because the location is VERY discreet. Secluded parking under the highway.All ladies there are well over 50. There is nothing more than a very basic L1 to be had there.

GeneralObvious
03-30-22, 08:10
Even Greek?

What hours and days does Jessica work?Not sure of her new schedule, as she just returned from China. She was there on Thursday last week. She doesn't do Greek. Anna will for some extra cash.

AyoHell
03-30-22, 10:49
All ladies there are well over 50. There is nothing more than a very basic L1 to be had there.Well I'm telling you my experience and my perception. I thought that was what this was for.

LotsaFunInChi
03-30-22, 15:51
Saw Barbie at BHC recently. She looks young (mid 20's) and is about 5'3 with a slim frame (not real petite but still skinny) and what felt like B cups. She's pretty hot but nowhere near as fun as Amber or April. Worth noting I went about an hour before closing so she might've just been tired. I did the half hour and she started with a very light massage. She was brushing her fingertips in the same circular motion for a few minutes before she flipped. DATY was offered but she was done with it after a few seconds. Got a solid CBJ before mish where she really emphasized that I go slow. I think she's very sensitive to big members because I was only able to go about 2/3 of the way in. We tried going deeper but it was obviously not enjoyable for her so we just kind of stopped. She finished me off with a CBJ and I was out of there.

Overall pretty attractive and a nice time. Don't see her if you're hung or have had other SWs comment on size, it probably won't be enjoyable for either party.

Also saw a new name ZhiZhi. Will report back if I can get a hold of her this week.I saw Barbie as well and agree with this review. 10 minutes in, she wanted to get on with it. Massage was a 6/10 but she was obviously not there for that. Tried for 200 FS, got her down to 160. Was fine. Hairy, longer lips but tight hole. Has a nympho vibe to her. Kissing is $40 extra, no FIV, no back door action at all. Honestly, would not repeat. $350 with Mia at CLM gets you way further and way hotter than $200 for a 20 min experience here.

Lolx123
03-30-22, 19:22
I've been really in the mood for a bbj, preferably bbjcim. My usual place only does L1 and X only does CBJ. I've seen posts about Kelly but from what I gather it's an expensive trip and Judy at OD. Does anyone have recommendations on who to go for bbj with estimated price points?

SpaGuy21
03-30-22, 21:52
I've been really in the mood for a bbj, preferably bbjcim. My usual place only does L1 and X only does CBJ. I've seen posts about Kelly but from what I gather it's an expensive trip and Judy at OD. Does anyone have recommendations on who to go for bbj with estimated price points?Best recommendation I can give is the search bar which costs RTFF (Read the f^%&!$# forum). Most all of your posts are the same. You claim to have visited ONE spa but you, yourself, didn't provide any details. Yet, here you are, looking for details. Go out on a limb, try some places and report back. You will find others here are more willing to share in that case. Otherwise, expect crickets.

Maybe start with sharing your "usual" place.

Amplitude
03-31-22, 01:44
I've been really in the mood for a bbj, preferably bbjcim. My usual place only does L1 and X only does CBJ. I've seen posts about Kelly but from what I gather it's an expensive trip and Judy at OD. Does anyone have recommendations on who to go for bbj with estimated price points?Of being a craftsman is completing your own work. You don't even have to tell anyone your secret if you don't want to.

Eddinger
03-31-22, 07:25
Or. Just go get blown by Kelly or Judy. And bring some what you think a BBBJ should cost you. Then let us know how it was and how much you spent.

I've been really in the mood for a bbj, preferably bbjcim. My usual place only does L1 and X only does CBJ. I've seen posts about Kelly but from what I gather it's an expensive trip and Judy at OD. Does anyone have recommendations on who to go for bbj with estimated price points?

DMichaels69
03-31-22, 09:23
From reading the forum sounds like Kelly is a good bet but looks like its a negotiation so its possible that a monger that sees her a lot may get a better price then one that does not. Judy sounds like the most economical option but keep in mind that there was a monger who got refused the first time he went so he had to go twice. If you look at the apartment thread it looks like some of the apartments charge 40 to 60 for that.

IMissCutler
03-31-22, 10:30
I've been looking around and haven't found a girl who is 5 foot or shorter with some nice curves. I haven't seen someone like that since Coco at Lolium. I'd appreciate any leads anyone has. Thanks all and stay safe.

SpaGuy21
03-31-22, 13:25
After being Mr. Grumpy Pants in my last review / response I thought it only appropriate I share some newer findings (to show I'm not a complete ass) and just in time for the weekend. SERVICES AND PRICING WILL BE UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT.

New Hope, new girl: As I alluded to in a previous post there's new talent at one of our favorite Lakeview locations. Lily / Lucy (It was Lily on the phone, according to a different MT, but she told me Lucy in person). Recent NYC transplant. Mid-30's, short, petite and cute. Nice body with some man-mades. I actually came in to see Jessica / Coco, who was honestly looking a little rough, but when I walked past the couch there I saw this one and changed my selection. Another new MT to the spa started bitching in Chinese, probably cause she was next in line, but whatever. By the way, the other new MT was, meh. Petite but not necessarily in shape or attractive and prob in her mid-late 40's. Anyways, Lily / Lucy was cute, playful and in my opinion the best option there now.

Health Care Spa, for all your healthy needs (Lwood on what is Pulaski in the city): First time I visited this place, a few months back, I only did a drive by to check out the talent. Was not impressed so I didn't stay. Recent reports on RM stated new talent so one day I decided to do another drive by since I happened to be close. MMS answered and I was like, nope, more BS. But just before I walked out "to get cash" MMS said more girls available, called to one of them and another MT in a pink, form fitting dress popped out. Nice cleavage and kinda cute. I'm definitely a boob guy and my hormone levels immediately spiked. I really did have to get cash but told her I'd be right back and I wanted an appointment with pink dress, she agreed. Long story short, had a session with Mimi. Mid-30's, athletic build (not skinny and by no means fat, at all), nice naturals close to Ds and cute enough. No leggings and only a thong under that pink dress. She too is a recent NYC transplant. Very playful. I did give her a heads up because Lwood is no Chicago and she probably has no clue as to the different parts of the city and burbs. There was a third MT who I did not see but Mimi is definitely worth a return visit.

Sunshine Massage, shining on Clybourn: I mentioned this as a new spot on the northside in a previous post, you guys can figure it out. I know some mongers out there are going to hate me for this post, hahaha, but oh well. Had seen this spa advertised and knew by the address it was an all new location. As I pointed out in my previous post, there was a connection with BZ Spa in Kenosha which I had never been to, forget how I figured that out. Anyways, a new spa so though I'd check it out. If I didn't like what I saw I can pull the "getting cash" routine (my go to). I get there and a younger, skinny MT greets me, Crystal. Mask on and baggy clothing so hard to figure out age and body type off the bat. I just knew she wasn't a granny, good enough for me. Massage was decent. Baggy t shirt and pleather shorts hid the minimal curves that she had but she was thin. Got a look at her with her mask off and she actually told me her age. She was cute, thin and young, mid-20's. Somewhat playful. Through conversation and after doing some checking after the fact, fairly confident in saying this Crystal is the same as Aida formerly of BZ Spa Kenosha. Worth a repeat visit.

I just want to affirm, these ages and descriptions are accurate. Not like any of these BS, fantasy reviews that we get all too often. If you don't believe me go see for yourself and report back. Part of the reason for sharing is just being tired of the same overpriced BS that we're used to seeing. Maybe if we start directing our collective attention at the newer, better talent the old standbys will either up their game, lower their prices or both.

Again, up to you guys to figure out the fine details and I will only respond to those senior mongers who I've DMd with in the past. Good luck, stay safe and report back!!

SimplySkilled
03-31-22, 13:29
So I've visited SXL in the past, had a great experience with Coco.

But this time I made an appointment with Kelly today around 11 am, I got the half hour. 60.

I've read great things about Kelly, but she actually tried to upsell like I'm a noob LOL.

She said 160 minimum for BJ.

I offered 120 and she declined. She said 100 for hands only. LMAO.

Then she said ok massage only.

I asked if I could self service and she said "not in front of me".

I got dressed and she stood by the door and asked for tip for the massage.

I said " I don't have any" LOL bad experience, even Coco who is like 40 years younger didn't try to upsell, but oh well, never going back there that's for sure.

Pau Ford
03-31-22, 13:57
I think 160 is her new BBBJ rate. Seen her several times in the past always was 140. Last time, after deed was done and I went to pay she counted and said its 160. I said no its always been 140 and she said not anymore its 160 now. She's such a bi*ch attitude wise I didn't want to argue with her over 20 bucks.

Not sure if the other girls have upped their fees but I'm done w / Kelly. Despite her skills and hot bod I just find her attitude to be a major turnoff.

But this time I made an appointment with Kelly today around 11 am, I got the half hour. 60.

I've read great things about Kelly, but she actually tried to upsell like I'm a noob LOL.

I said " I don't have any" LOL bad experience, even Coco who is like 40 years younger didn't try to upsell, but oh well, never going back there that's for sure.

DMichaels69
03-31-22, 14:21
How old is Kelly?

SpaGuy21
03-31-22, 14:33
How old is Kelly?A young looking mid-40's, I would guess. Could pass for mid-late 30's, depending on light and makeup.

Wood Street
03-31-22, 14:46
I think 160 is her new BBBJ rate. Seen her several times in the past always was 140. Last time, after deed was done and I went to pay she counted and said its 160. I said no its always been 140 and she said not anymore its 160 now. She's such a bi*ch attitude wise I didn't want to argue with her over 20 bucks.

Not sure if the other girls have upped their fees but I'm done w / Kelly. Despite her skills and hot bod I just find her attitude to be a major turnoff.For that price does it include cim?

SomeGuySnoopin
03-31-22, 15:21
Another visit to Princess Latina Spa. Sadly everyone's favorite eye candy receptionist wasn't there. Paid 60 for the HH and got a Columbian MT. May be mid to late 30's.

Pretty cute with a decent body. Nearly zero English and zero massage skills but she didn't even really try. Which sucked bc the last time I was there I got a girl named Gabbie (I think) and she was a great massage with great English so I can tell her how I liked it. Not too bad though -- got L3 with her for 150. The other girls I've seen there are younger and speak English but thicker. Best of luck.

Bugsy1750
03-31-22, 15:27
Read reviews I seen Sandra since Margo was busy for the day which I read reviews both same basically although pampering and a pleaser at. 1 plus door fee she was a let down face wise got 2 pops BBBJCIM and cfs no fuss she does give a great massage but she looks Asian and not the best I'm into face and body was none like pics, 320 I would've went to Judy she gives the star treatment 160 total and a hell of a massage and a pleaser in my opinion please leave or inbox what clm have the hottest faces I dated strippers and exotic women before also like plastic and bbls please let me know who of what line up I should try next Latina preferred I like options and BBBJ is a must thanks in advance.

Rodney1117
03-31-22, 16:26
For that price does it include cim?So, let's say her attitude exists. Look at what she is saying " you need me more than I need you" Imagine where we would be as hobbyist, not looking to get over but maintain an equal and fair price point, if we collectively (meaning all of us) just said, nope, the massage is enough, I'm not paying 200 for you to do what you did before for 120. I'm not condoning shorting any one, but sometimes we can be our own worse enemies by paying more because we need instant gratification and they know it. We can also set the price point by walking away. We have the power of the purse. Do we have the will power to enforce what we know is true. IMHO we do. I'm just saying.

Fit312
03-31-22, 19:41
So, let's say her attitude exists. Look at what she is saying " you need me more than I need you" Imagine where we would be as hobbyist, not looking to get over but maintain an equal and fair price point, if we collectively (meaning all of us) just said, nope, the massage is enough, I'm not paying 200 for you to do what you did before for 120. I'm not condoning shorting any one, but sometimes we can be our own worse enemies by paying more because we need instant gratification and they know it. We can also set the price point by walking away. We have the power of the purse. Do we have the will power to enforce what we know is true. IMHO we do. I'm just saying.There's definitely some price fixing going on at that place and girls at other spas are trying to jack up their rates based on the gossip. I'm willing to pay more, but I expect a higher level of service if I do.

BraddyWestSide
04-01-22, 12:06
Hey fellas. Sorry to post such a noob request, but I need some help. I'm ending a two day road trip in Chicagoland tonight. After a long drive, I really need a good massage. I would scour the forum, but I'm stuck on the road for the next six hours and hoping to have something set up tonight. Is there a solid recommendation for an LMT quality massage in the west burbs? Can be parlor or Indy. I prefer white milfs, but beggars can't be choosers. If there's a better thread to post this, please let me know. PM is fine too. I'm more than happy to share local knowledge if any of you make your way to Orlando area. Thanks in advance.

Eddinger
04-01-22, 12:42
I dunno. That's a bummer but not surprising. Personally I think it would be exhausting to constantly give blow jobs and hand jobs and sex, and so I generally think women can set their own rates at whatever they want and we can choose to pay or not, but not complain, they get to figure out what its worth for them to sell their time and we get to decide if its worth it to rent their hand, body, mouth.

Sometimes it isn't!

Kelly is pretty fucking hot, which is just super rare in Chicago at AMPs. Most are not great. Some are fine, how many are just great lookers? I go enough that I stopped getting attitude many years ago and now its always just pure pleasure. But that repeating might not be of interest to others either.

So, let's say her attitude exists. Look at what she is saying " you need me more than I need you" Imagine where we would be as hobbyist, not looking to get over but maintain an equal and fair price point, if we collectively (meaning all of us) just said, nope, the massage is enough, I'm not paying 200 for you to do what you did before for 120. I'm not condoning shorting any one, but sometimes we can be our own worse enemies by paying more because we need instant gratification and they know it. We can also set the price point by walking away. We have the power of the purse. Do we have the will power to enforce what we know is true. IMHO we do. I'm just saying.

BabyBoy2013
04-01-22, 16:40
In my recent dream I stopped in to see Jessica the first day she returned to work from her vacation. Everything went good got the L3 at regular price. After that I went back and sampled the new talent. It was all good until I went back today to see Jessica. Well it seems that she was butt hurt because I saw the other girls LOL. So this time she told me going forward she wants 200 for L3 and 100 for nude L1. I said WTF. She killed my boner but This time we settled on 150. And she was trying to rush me. She gives a good massage but fuck that. Guess I'll just see the other girls next time. Stay safe guys.

Devlin
04-01-22, 16:56
Rodney1117,

I agree with your post because it makes too much sense. The problem is that we have Foos who will still pay the house fee and $160.00 for the best BBBJ ever from Kelly.

Kelly, if you are reading this, why don't you just raise your price to $200.00 and laugh all the way to the bank?

Hell, you should think about charging $30.00 just to be in the same room with the hobbyist to discuss rates.

Devlin.

JWankxxx
04-02-22, 10:57
Looks like per the website Valerie is coming on Monday, anyone have info on her.

https://llchicago.escortbook.com/

Goat Trotter
04-02-22, 12:21
Everyone at SXL is overpriced; Kelly / Lisa in the old days probably feels she has ground to make up before she quits. Can't blame her but not at my expense. LOL.

Rodney1117,
I agree with your post because it makes too much sense. The problem is that we have Foos who will still pay the house fee and $160.00 for the best BBBJ ever from Kelly.

Kelly, if you are reading this, why don't you just raise your price to $200.00 and laugh all the way to the bank?

Amplitude
04-02-22, 13:12
In my recent dream I stopped in to see Jessica the first day she returned to work from her vacation. Everything went good got the L3 at regular price. After that I went back and sampled the new talent. It was all good until I went back today to see Jessica. Well it seems that she was butt hurt because I saw the other girls LOL. So this time she told me going forward she wants 200 for L3 and 100 for nude L1. I said WTF. She killed my boner but This time we settled on 150. And she was trying to rush me. She gives a good massage but fuck that. Guess I'll just see the other girls next time. Stay safe guys.I'll never forget some years back the Hawaiian transplant Coco over at 7 Spa in Morris. She was giving me bbfscip routinely. Then I tried a new cutie. Asked for similar treatment from her and she went ape shit on me racing out of the room chattering in Korean. Needless to say I never participated in that kind of activity with Coco again. She cut me off.

Similarly got too greedy at the old Sun Spa in Dyer. Had a Lisa giving the whole nine yards away. Saw her a good couple dozen times. She said I was her boyfriend. Then one day she's busy so a new one comes in. Just spectacular. Gives it all up immediately so I asked for HER the next couple times. Next time I asked for Lisa again it was no dice.

Don't tell me some of these girls don't get attached to you sometimes.

Jay117
04-02-22, 19:44
Next week I'll have a car and be free to travel out of downtown Chicago, and I was wondering if there was a must-see provider out there who I should visit within, say, a 45-minute drive. AMP or Independent or whatever. Looking for a great BBBJ or L3. Spend much of my time now at SXL, for reference. Thanks for any pointers.

Eddinger
04-02-22, 22:17
Prob worth driving to Norridge to Harmony Spa, or mt prospect to exercise spa. Both are super fun. Full service spas, showers, sauna, its fun. Both have hot women.

Next week I'll have a car and be free to travel out of downtown Chicago, and I was wondering if there was a must-see provider out there who I should visit within, say, a 45-minute drive. AMP or Independent or whatever. Looking for a great BBBJ or L3. Spend much of my time now at SXL, for reference. Thanks for any pointers.

DangerMouseF15
04-02-22, 23:49
Anyone know a good place to get a late night massage (with or without extras)? Say after 10 PM to midnight.

GeneralObvious
04-03-22, 06:11
Rodney1117,

Hell, you should think about charging $30.00 just to be in the same room with the hobbyist to discuss rates.

Devlin.I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.

BabyBoy2013
04-03-22, 14:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyGardener
04-03-22, 16:25
Does anyone here pay for the premium access on RubMaps? DM me if you do.

Jinurso
04-03-22, 16:33
Read reviews I seen Sandra since Margo was busy for the day which I read reviews both same basically although pampering and a pleaser at. 1 plus door fee she was a let down face wise got 2 pops BBBJCIM and cfs no fuss she does give a great massage but she looks Asian and not the best I'm into face and body was none like pics, 320 I would've went to Judy she gives the star treatment 160 total and a hell of a massage and a pleaser in my opinion please leave or inbox what clm have the hottest faces I dated strippers and exotic women before also like plastic and bbls please let me know who of what line up I should try next Latina preferred I like options and BBBJ is a must thanks in advance.Unfortunately despite being a big roster only a few girls there are what I consider the total package. Most of the girls are either hot with limited menus or great menus but not the best looking or the youngest.

I don't think anybody there meets all of your criteria. Audrey, Lilly, Zara are the three lookers there (Mila is gone). None of them have fully open menus. Margo, Sarah and Bella aren't as pretty but offer BBBJ and cfs. Jessica has the best menu there but she put on some weight lately and isn't as hot as she was last year. Sandra is ok looking but has an awesome menu. Nicol also has an awesome menu but is a catfish. Haven't tried out any of the newer girls yet.

Fit312
04-03-22, 16:52
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.I got a crummy covered blow job from the new girl Lucy at New Hope, who I suspect is not biologically female, for $140 so you should be happy. I'm not hairy, however.

Fit312
04-03-22, 16:59
Anyone know a good place to get a late night massage (with or without extras)? Say after 10 PM to midnight.You might try Coco by 35th and Archer if you like FS grannies.

Truthfu11
04-03-22, 18:28
Ok, guys, about a year ago I saw a provider, tall, white (american), slender, blond, sensual MT that had a location on Bryn Mawr (I think). In her studio she had a wall of BDSM props. Found her on one of the posting sites. I think her name might have been Michele or something like that.

Any hints on who I'm talking about? I want to schedule again but can't find her info.

Thanks in advance. PMs are ok.

JakeGoodfella
04-03-22, 19:40
Ok, guys, about a year ago I saw a provider, tall, white (american), slender, blond, sensual MT that had a location on Bryn Mawr (I think). In her studio she had a wall of BDSM props. Found her on one of the posting sites. I think her name might have been Michele or something like that.

Any hints on who I'm talking about? I want to schedule again but can't find her info.

Thanks in advance. PMs are ok.That's Meghan. I've seen her multiple times before and would marry her if I could. LOL!

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941

DLover64
04-03-22, 20:39
That's Meghan. I've seen her multiple times before and would marry her if I could. LOL!

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/2014941Meghan is great. Her specialty is playing with / inside your ass. She does expect you to prep. And uses a glove if you ask for her fingers. She doesn't let you get inside her underwear and her breasts are relatively modest. She is super sweet that is for sure. Not a bad price point if that's what you're looking for. I personally liked her look better as a brunette but I haven't seen her in person as a blonde yet. Location is convenient, couple of other girls working out of the place but nobody's going to notice he going in and out.

Member #6062
04-03-22, 22:34
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.If I tip Kelly $240 for a nude BJ just because I can afford it, will that earn your respect? Because that's an important aspiration for me.

BabyBoy2013
04-03-22, 23:44
Had a dream about this place since I was in the area. I usually see Kelly or Juju. But only Coco was available. So I gave her a try since I've never had her before. Not bad looking, she had some big O Tata's. Did the 30 min session, massage kinda sucked, I could tell she's not experienced. Anyways on to the flip, her English is limited but boy did she know how to say 160 for L2 LOL. I wonder who's the idiot that told her that that's the new rate now. So we went back and forth and came to 120 with top off. So I guess not bad right. Well we get into and it's going good but after maybe 5 min she says that's it and switches to L1 and wants to finish like that and says times almost over. I point out to her that I have 10 more minutes left. Well she gets a shitty attitude and starts complaining. At this point I tell her stop everything, this sucks and I'm out. I get dressed and she starts saying she needs a bill for the shitty service. I left her standard tip and was out. Their trying to push the 160 rate, so stay strong guys. And avoid Coco and her shitty service.

DWaits
04-03-22, 23:52
I have a lot of meetings down near this spot on Van Buren near State. The name is too short to get any hits on a search. Has anyone been to this spot: extras? Price point? There are a lot of reviews on RM but I do not have premium with them.

Jay117
04-04-22, 00:01
Prob worth driving to Norridge to Harmony Spa, or mt prospect to exercise spa. Both are super fun. Full service spas, showers, sauna, its fun. Both have hot women.Thanks! Exercise looks like just what I was hoping for.

GeneralObvious
04-04-22, 09:00
If I tip Kelly $240 for a nude BJ just because I can afford it, will that earn your respect? Because that's an important aspiration for me.This hobby is a supply and demand business. Like mongers, most providers are not attractive. Thus, the better looking ones can command a higher fee for services. It's just that simple.

ZzTopSterZz
04-04-22, 10:02
Meghan is great. Her specialty is playing with / inside your ass. She does expect you to prep. And uses a glove if you ask for her fingers. She doesn't let you get inside her underwear and her breasts are relatively modest. She is super sweet that is for sure. Not a bad price point if that's what you're looking for. I personally liked her look better as a brunette but I haven't seen her in person as a blonde yet. Location is convenient, couple of other girls working out of the place but nobody's going to notice he going in and out.There have been a lot of ads for ladies at Brynmawr & Kenzie location. Always very attractive young white girls. Can anyone shed light on the place? Not looking for BSDM or advanced options so these recent posts turn me off. But always interested in new options for massage & standard services of L1 and a little skin / roaming. Thanks. Zz.

Truthfu11
04-04-22, 11:14
There have been a lot of ads for ladies at Brynmawr & Kenzie location. Always very attractive young white girls. Can anyone shed light on the place? Not looking for BSDM or advanced options so these recent posts turn me off. But always interested in new options for massage & standard services of L1 and a little skin / roaming. Thanks. Zz.BDSM is the preferred activity. Minor roaming.

GMan25
04-04-22, 12:10
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.Dude,

If you really do this, knock it off. You are projecting what you would do if you were a provider. Telling a provider they should up their rates is ridiculous, and it hurts the rest of us. Listen, you can always pay them more when you visit and become their favorite tipper ok? But many of us are not old, fat ugly and smelly. You might think you are doing them a favor, and are a white knight, but you're violating the bro code. Many of us pay and tip well, and when added value is there, sometimes we do pay a little more to extend gratitude. What you're doing is telling the restaurant to up their prices, when what I am suggesting is, if the service is better than expected, tip your waitress a little more.

Moejoo
04-04-22, 12:52
There have been a lot of ads for ladies at Brynmawr & Kenzie location. Always very attractive young white girls. Can anyone shed light on the place? Not looking for BSDM or advanced options so these recent posts turn me off. But always interested in new options for massage & standard services of L1 and a little skin / roaming. Thanks. Zz.I've seen a few girls there, pics have always been 100 percent accurate. There is some sort of handler that rents the apt and the girls give him a cut. Communication has always been directly with the girl I have met. FS has never been offered, most of the ads mention light fetish or something like that but I think the ads are posted by the handler and other than Meghan the other girls have been quite vanilla and new to the biz.

JakeGoodfella
04-04-22, 13:31
BDSM is the preferred activity. Minor roaming.Meghan does offer normal massage with L1. I asked if she does massage in a different room or the one with all of her toys. She said she does the massage and bdsm play in the same room. Sometimes her massage clients ask questions, but it doesn't impede her ability to give a rub or for them to receive it. I haven't received just a straight rub and L1 from her so I don't know how good the massage service is. She does finish you L1 during kinky play and her technique is great.

She definitely shares the flat with others since she only works Tu / Th / Sat. My guess is the other girl (s) works the other days and uses a different bedroom, which I have seen and looks to be set up for massage only (no kink).

Eseloco
04-04-22, 13:32
Anybody know of good places to get a good Nuru massage?

Especially if it's in the suburbs. Thanks.

IAmTheManyo
04-04-22, 17:54
I saw Margo recently for a short visit. L1 only. She's very nice as a person but not quite my type in terms of looks. Not as well toned as the pics on the site might lead you to believe. Still very nice but I probably won't repeat.

AndChiBe
04-04-22, 19:32
Looks like per the website Valerie is coming on Monday, anyone have info on her.

https://llchicago.escortbook.com/I was excited after reading a positive review of this agency here. Booked to see her and drove to the north burbs. Big surprise when she opened the door. Older lady in her mid 30's, natural D cups and on the heavier side. The pictures on the website are not even close representation of her. Face 5/10. Tits 7/10, big but gravity affected them. Ass 5/10.

JWankxxx
04-04-22, 22:09
I was excited after reading a positive review of this agency here. Booked to see her and drove to the north burbs. Big surprise when she opened the door. Older lady in her mid 30's, natural D cups and on the heavier side. The pictures on the website are not even close representation of her. Face 5/10. Tits 7/10, big but gravity affected them. Ass 5/10.Was that Valerie you saw? Went to see her today and she was a pretty good looking Russian girl in her 20's I would say.

Jinurso
04-04-22, 22:16
I was excited after reading a positive review of this agency here. Booked to see her and drove to the north burbs. Big surprise when she opened the door. Older lady in her mid 30's, natural D cups and on the heavier side. The pictures on the website are not even close representation of her. Face 5/10. Tits 7/10, big but gravity affected them. Ass 5/10.I think you might be the first person to post a review of this place other than Jwankxx, who only posts about this place. We appreciate you TOFTT and now we have some real intel.

ApplePiePussy
04-05-22, 01:45
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.This is inaccurate for many reasons. I've had extended conversations with providers who say 70 percent of their clientele are at least moderately attractive. There's a lot of married men in this hobby who make good money and take care of themselves. There are mongers who are what you describe but they are the minority.

In the last 6 years or so, I've seen a dramatic increase in younger mongers. I'm talking guys in their early 20's. I see them coming and going into the parlors and apartments. There's a lot of foreign ones as well. Many show up as a group. The dating dynamics in this country have taken a turn for the absurd. I don't even know how to describe it and I'm just grateful that my generation wasn't like this.

As for the money, this has and always will be a supply and demand driven market. It is perhaps the purest form of free market economics in existence outside of maybe the drug trade. But the reality is we here in Chicago are paying more for C level talent than NYC and LA (and many other places) pay for A level talent.

Also, you're not an asshole. You just grossly overestimate your level of influence. There's not a vagina in this city that doesn't know its worth.

TJGeek
04-05-22, 06:08
I was excited after reading a positive review of this agency here. Booked to see her and drove to the north burbs. Big surprise when she opened the door. Older lady in her mid 30's, natural D cups and on the heavier side. The pictures on the website are not even close representation of her. Face 5/10. Tits 7/10, big but gravity affected them. Ass 5/10.Thanks for the report.

That is disappointing however as I was planning on seeing Valerie today based on a past review from a member who seems to be very reasonable with his posts. Not sure why the difference in reviews. Perhaps 2 different girls with the Valerie label?

Anyone else have any experience with LLChicago?

Post #5104 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?29824-Agency-Girls-Report-REVIEWS-OF-GIRLS-ONLY&p=5674514&highlight=valerie#post5674514.

I've seen a few girls from LLChicago. Pics so far have just been slightly off but largely accurate for the girls I've seen. I don't recall the names of the first two I saw but Valerie was insanely hot and welcoming. The agency is clearly trying to be 262-lite and that's reflected in area / talent / pricing. Girls are a little "looser" though. First girl let me go bb and was VERY GFE on the second pop for instance. They seem just fine and I usually hit them up when I'm in a pinch and there aren't any available 262 girls in the Deerfieldish area. Valerie was a dime though. One of the hotter agency girls I've seen for this price point. Booker seems responsive and similar to Christina in terms of communication tactics, which I prefer. I really love it when the booker gives you the address as part of the availability message since I live up north and usually need a head start towards the area.

JWankxxx
04-05-22, 08:08
I was excited after reading a positive review of this agency here. Booked to see her and drove to the north burbs. Big surprise when she opened the door. Older lady in her mid 30's, natural D cups and on the heavier side. The pictures on the website are not even close representation of her. Face 5/10. Tits 7/10, big but gravity affected them. Ass 5/10.I don't know if this was Isabel you saw, she was an older Latina? Valerie is a younger Russian girl who I just saw yesterday, she was very pretty & lots of fun.

GeneralObvious
04-05-22, 08:12
Dude,

If you really do this, knock it off. You are projecting what you would do if you were a provider. Telling a provider they should up their rates is ridiculous, and it hurts the rest of us. Listen, you can always pay them more when you visit and become their favorite tipper ok? But many of us are not old, fat ugly and smelly. You might think you are doing them a favor, and are a white knight, but you're violating the bro code. Many of us pay and tip well, and when added value is there, sometimes we do pay a little more to extend gratitude. What you're doing is telling the restaurant to up their prices, when what I am suggesting is, if the service is better than expected, tip your waitress a little more.A high quality restaurant knows to charge more than a low quality restaurant. Pizza Hut will always be cheaper than Vito and Nicks. A great looking provider tries to maximize revenue via more customers at lower rates, but working too hard. Thus, adding $20-50, is logical. Most mongers aren't going to walk out over a few bucks. If they do, it means they don't understand economics. Also, as much as I like helping you guys out with good intel, I'm in this hobby to help myself to a great time. Being older, mature I get offered lots of outside time where no payment is expected nor asked for.

ZzTopSterZz
04-05-22, 08:22
I saw Margo recently for a short visit. L1 only. She's very nice as a person but not quite my type in terms of looks. Not as well toned as the pics on the site might lead you to believe. Still very nice but I probably won't repeat.I've gotten some mixed input on CLM. I'm only interested in L1 and wouldn't want to book someone who is expecting more action and the tips to match. I can travel but prefer north suburbs (this week that would include Margo, Olivia, Jessica, Salma, Kathy, Mia) or potentially the Milwaukee / Irving park site. Prefer toned athletic figures and easy going personalities. Thanks, Zz.

JWankxxx
04-05-22, 09:32
I've gotten some mixed input on CLM. I'm only interested in L1 and wouldn't want to book someone who is expecting more action and the tips to match. I can travel but prefer north suburbs (this week that would include Margo, Olivia, Jessica, Salma, Kathy, Mia) or potentially the Milwaukee / Irving park site. Prefer toned athletic figures and easy going personalities. Thanks, Zz.Hi, I would suggest Salma or Mia off what you prefer.

FullyMooned
04-05-22, 13:07
I am looking for a provider that's fit, like in very good shape, gives a good deep tissue mAssage and a L1. Is that too much to ask?

Rizpat
04-05-22, 14:12
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.LOL at this boomer who thinks providers actually raise their rates bc he wants to mansplain to them how he knows their value more than they do.

BabyBoy2013
04-05-22, 16:31
A high quality restaurant knows to charge more than a low quality restaurant. Pizza Hut will always be cheaper than Vito and Nicks. A great looking provider tries to maximize revenue via more customers at lower rates, but working too hard. Thus, adding $20-50, is logical. Most mongers aren't going to walk out over a few bucks. If they do, it means they don't understand economics. Also, as much as I like helping you guys out with good intel, I'm in this hobby to help myself to a great time. Being older, mature I get offered lots of outside time where no payment is expected nor asked for.I don't understand why Mr Help Myself is on here. Why even be on this forum. And your analogies are ridiculous. Maybe move on to another forum if your not contributing anything except insults. Who's Man's is this LOL. Someone come get him. Everyone else have a great day.

GeneralObvious
04-05-22, 17:18
I don't understand why Mr Help Myself is on here. Why even be on this forum. And your analogies are ridiculous. Maybe move on to another forum if your not contributing anything except insults. Who's Man's is this LOL. Someone come get him. Everyone else have a great day.You need to read the whole statement, and respond to it. All you did was cherry pick one phrase. Happy to help anyone who asks, but bring something to the table.

Biliator
04-05-22, 17:42
A high quality restaurant knows to charge more than a low quality restaurant. Pizza Hut will always be cheaper than Vito and Nicks. A great looking provider tries to maximize revenue via more customers at lower rates, but working too hard. Thus, adding $20-50, is logical. Most mongers aren't going to walk out over a few bucks. If they do, it means they don't understand economics. Also, as much as I like helping you guys out with good intel, I'm in this hobby to help myself to a great time. Being older, mature I get offered lots of outside time where no payment is expected nor asked for.Seeing a provider outside the spa. Golly, wish I'd thought of that.

HappyGardener
04-05-22, 18:24
I am looking for a provider that's fit, like in very good shape, gives a good deep tissue mAssage and a L1. Is that too much to ask?Yes it is.

SpaGuy21
04-05-22, 18:31
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.

Being older, mature I get offered lots of outside time where no payment is expected nor asked for.Based on the fact you've "seen guys" over the years, you assume 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly and overly hairy? Sounds like you need to up your dating game, but this isn't the forum for that and I certainly can't help you there. Listening in through the walls at spas of other mongers being serviced? Kinky, but again, not the correct forum. Being older and mature you get offered lot's of outside time at no charge? One of your descriptions for what you imply to be a negative for a young MT is an old monger, I'm confused.

Your last couple posts seem like trolling or possibly even some form of retribution against this forum. But your profile is new and only has a handful of posts, curious!? Unless, of course, you recently changed profiles after having "the forum" turn on you? Kind of like what happened to the guy posting porn pics in the non-pro section which he claimed to be of himself. Unless of course. Wait a second?!

Jinurso
04-05-22, 19:53
Also, you're not an asshole. You just grossly overestimate your level of influence. There's not a vagina in this city that doesn't know its worth.Bingo. After he gives her this speech, she nods and says "you're right! Thank you so much. From now on I'm going to charge (you and only you) twice as much!

Meanwhile the rest of us go on paying exactly what we've always been.

EyeEatAss
04-06-22, 00:53
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.Long story short: I wound up dating an AMP I met outside of her "office". Most of the guys were dumpy looking according to her. She rarely FS'd them unless the price was right! I'm going to assume that most of your adversaries fit that mold! She pretty much jacked them off and occasionally blew them covered with the occasional SS on her chest. She's in her late twenties with a face that matches her bangin' body. She did have "some" decent looking dudes but, they all donated her haughty price! Your analogy is pretty much spot on!

Member #6328
04-06-22, 11:00
Thinking about driving to the city for a Latina, but I live pretty far and don't want to waste my time. Any recommendations or stories?

FullyMooned
04-06-22, 15:49
Who gives the best deep tissue massage in town? How about a massage with lots of stretching? Prefer with benefits but will take without if the provider is amazing.

FullyMooned
04-06-22, 15:51
I am looking for a good AA provider in the city or burbs. Mind sharing your list here? Happy to share some good EMPs that are on my speed dial. Thanks.

Fit312
04-06-22, 16:02
I am looking for a good AA provider in the city or burbs. Mind sharing your list here? Happy to share some good EMPs that are on my speed dial. Thanks.There was an Afro Brazilian girl at Ozone, very open menu.

Gene2
04-06-22, 16:13
Thinking about driving to the city for a Latina, but I live pretty far and don't want to waste my time. Any recommendations or stories?There's been some good reviews of both places. I'm partial to Zara at CLM who is young, gorgeous, and very conversational. Menu includes CBJ and CFS for up charges. Typically doesn't allow DATY or dfk.

Bella is also a great younger provider there. Other older latinas there typically have a more open menu but lack the tighter bodies of the 20-25 year old providers. $160 half hour. $220 hour.

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services

Latina princess has some good looking Colombian girls. $60 half hour with $150 (YMMV) upcharge to CFS. Bring your own cover.

https://princesslatinaspa.com/

Hope that helps.

SpaGuy21
04-06-22, 17:49
Who gives the best deep tissue massage in town? How about a massage with lots of stretching? Prefer with benefits but will take without if the provider is amazing.Check out one of the Thai spas around town and get the Thai stretching. Usually therapeutic and good, near deep tissue pressure. However, they are legit. Two come to mind, one on Chicago Ave and the other on Lincoln Ave. Again, these are legit joints.

Search "Thai massage" in google maps, near West and Northwest side of the city, for more details.

Ump1969
04-06-22, 18:40
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.What is the market rate for a good looking young girl who gives it all? On this site I have seen guys admit to paying anything from $100. To $1000. Using your logic if he pays too low he is cheating the girl and keeping her from you. If he pays too much, he will be bashed for ruining it for everyone. Who determines the numbers, what is worth it and what is not? I'm not going to judge anyone either way. And try to remember that the girls will always try to get whatever they can. If they can't, they will negotiate. So it's rather silly to tell guys they are being cheap on the girls. The girls can refuse. So can the guys.

RedPontiacX
04-06-22, 20:34
What is the market rate for a good looking young girl who gives it all? On this site I have seen guys admit to paying anything from $100. To $1000. Using your logic if he pays too low he is cheating the girl and keeping her from you. If he pays too much, he will be bashed for ruining it for everyone. Who determines the numbers, what is worth it and what is not? I'm not going to judge anyone either way. And try to remember that the girls will always try to get whatever they can. If they can't, they will negotiate. So it's rather silly to tell guys they are being cheap on the girls. The girls can refuse. So can the guys.Capitalism is why they come here. The market sets and corrects itself usually by quality of the product, supply, and demand. It's been like that for hundreds of years and always worked well for the providers and the mongers.

SzForLife
04-06-22, 22:12
Been in the game for about 5 years now. Exclusively AMPs. Sometimes I read some of the more seasoned vets talking about American women in MPs back in the old days. Are there any MPs around our area with American women who service at the same level as, say a K-spa? I am getting bored of AMPs, Latina places are surprisingly few and far between, and AA MPs do not exist as far as I experienced.

As diverse as our area is, the Asians do have the market cornered. I am surprised other groups haven't jumped into this game.

Jinurso
04-07-22, 07:48
Been in the game for about 5 years now. Exclusively AMPs. Sometimes I read some of the more seasoned vets talking about American women in MPs back in the old days. Are there any MPs around our area with American women who service at the same level as, say a K-spa? I am getting bored of AMPs, Latina places are surprisingly few and far between, and AA MPs do not exist as far as I experienced.

As diverse as our area is, the Asians do have the market cornered. I am surprised other groups haven't jumped into this game.Not sure if CLM meets the criteria of an MP or if you see it more as an incall, but there are at least four Americans who work there. And probably another four eastern euros.

If Giselle is still here, she's American: https://bodyrubstudio.wixsite.com/bodywork/untitled.

Eddinger
04-07-22, 12:58
Was in the area and passing by so I stopped in again. Someone walked in as I was parking, but when I went in there were two women there, one gross one kind of slutty hot on the phone. I said I wanted her but she said to take the other one. I said no thanks and started to walk, she said she's busy and come back after 5 p. I didn't want to and said no thanks, just wanted a quick one from her. She looked annoyed but said "you done need massage" I said nope and she said, ok and took me back. Sat on table and let her jerk me off for 20 minutes until I came in her hands. Tipped 60. Left.

FrankFSpank
04-07-22, 13:27

As diverse as our area is, the Asians do have the market cornered. I am surprised other groups haven't jumped into this game.I basically have the same question. I'm visiting from Florida that has MP with American attendants that provide FS and fetish requests for 3 (on average including tip. Are there any similar shops out here? I will be staying on Michigan avenue but 30/40 min drive is ok. Any suggestions appreciated.

GeneralObvious
04-07-22, 13:27
What is the market rate for a good looking young girl who gives it all? On this site I have seen guys admit to paying anything from $100. To $1000. Using your logic if he pays too low he is cheating the girl and keeping her from you. If he pays too much, he will be bashed for ruining it for everyone. Who determines the numbers, what is worth it and what is not? I'm not going to judge anyone either way. And try to remember that the girls will always try to get whatever they can. If they can't, they will negotiate. So it's rather silly to tell guys they are being cheap on the girls. The girls can refuse. So can the guys.Obviously, a 50 year old provider is not going to command the big bucks. Younger, better looking providers, with skills get and keep the big money. I know a few mid 40's providers that are killing it.

Ziroxd91
04-07-22, 15:09
After being Mr. Grumpy Pants in my last review / response I thought it only appropriate I share some newer findings (to show I'm not a complete ass) and just in time for the weekend. SERVICES AND PRICING WILL BE UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT.

Health Care Spa, for all your healthy needs (Lwood on what is Pulaski in the city): First time I visited this place, a few months back, I only did a drive by to check out the talent. Was not impressed so I didn't stay. Recent reports on RM stated new talent so one day I decided to do another drive by since I happened to be close. MMS answered and I was like, nope, more BS. But just before I walked out "to get cash" MMS said more girls available, called to one of them and another MT in a pink, form fitting dress popped out. Nice cleavage and kinda cute. I'm definitely a boob guy and my hormone levels immediately spiked. I really did have to get cash but told her I'd be right back and I wanted an appointment with pink dress, she agreed. Long story short, had a session with Mimi. Mid-30's, athletic build (not skinny and by no means fat, at all), nice naturals close to Ds and cute enough. No leggings and only a thong under that pink dress. She too is a recent NYC transplant. Very playful. I did give her a heads up because Lwood is no Chicago and she probably has no clue as to the different parts of the city and burbs. There was a third MT who I did not see but Mimi is definitely worth a return visit.

Again, up to you guys to figure out the fine details and I will only respond to those senior mongers who I've DMd with in the past. Good luck, stay safe and report back!!May I know more about this girl? Does she provide L3 or only L1.

DrPepper2976
04-07-22, 15:31
Not sure if CLM meets the criteria of an MP or if you see it more as an incall, but there are at least four Americans who work there. And probably another four eastern euros.

If Giselle is still here, she's American: https://bodyrubstudio.wixsite.com/bodywork/untitled.Does the website at this link provide full service?

BobKelso954
04-07-22, 16:47
I'm one of the assholes who tell the younger, better looking providers to increase their rates. Why? Simple. They can't, and shouldn't work for peanuts. To put it bluntly, 90-95% of mongers are fat, old, ugly, and overly hairy. This is based on guys I've seen throughout the years. About half of what I hear through the walls, sounds like 4th grade inbreds. What I read here, and on other sites, is so many guys simply can't afford this hobby. If you were a provider, why would you charge so little to deal with this? I wouldn't. Many of you will be offended, but in my experience, people only get offended when they hear the truth.In the end, expensive girls will see less traffic than cheaper ones, it is all in their willingness to fill up their pockets. Or not.

I start at 80/100 for qv depending on the girl. 120-150 hhr if she's really worth it. Or I am really horny!

Market to the rescue!

Jinurso
04-07-22, 22:38
Does the website at this link provide full service?No. When I was there it was L1 only. If FS is what you're after, then that goes back to Chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

Hrodebert
04-08-22, 00:46
That you saw at Comfort in February, called herself Linda?

Was in the area and passing by so I stopped in again. Someone walked in as I was parking, but when I went in there were two women there, one gross one kind of slutty hot on the phone. I said I wanted her but she said to take the other one. I said no thanks and started to walk, she said she's busy and come back after 5 p. I didn't want to and said no thanks, just wanted a quick one from her. She looked annoyed but said "you done need massage" I said nope and she said, ok and took me back. Sat on table and let her jerk me off for 20 minutes until I came in her hands. Tipped 60. Left.

Eddinger
04-08-22, 10:13
Yes, it was her.

That you saw at Comfort in February, called herself Linda?

Eddinger
04-08-22, 10:17
Called and made appt with Jiji at lotus spa. Was in the mood to try a new place. On Diversey. Nice shop wait at door. She answers. She's got a gorgeous face, decent thick body. Got nude for 30 min session and she's fun. Good rub, great HJ ending. 110 total.

Industrial
04-08-22, 12:17
Called and made appt with Jiji at lotus spa. Was in the mood to try a new place. On Diversey. Nice shop wait at door. She answers. She's got a gorgeous face, decent thick body. Got nude for 30 min session and she's fun. Good rub, great HJ ending. 110 total.Only Lotus I know is on Irving park rd?

Eddinger
04-08-22, 13:10
Only Lotus I know is on Irving park rd?This one is on west Diversey in Belmont cragin.

ChiTownsFin
04-08-22, 17:20
Is Ozone the one on Chicago? That is the only ozone that came up on google but when I call it seems like an AMP. If that's the one are their any providers with man made cans? Thank you!

RickSomething
04-08-22, 20:42
Is Ozone the one on Chicago? That is the only ozone that came up on google but when I call it seems like an AMP. If that's the one are their any providers with man made cans? Thank you!Yes, on Chicago just East of Western. A lot of the women have bolt-ons, but not all.

AndChiBe
04-08-22, 21:07
I don't know if this was Isabel you saw, she was an older Latina? Valerie is a younger Russian girl who I just saw yesterday, she was very pretty & lots of fun.It was Valerie. Don't get me wrong she is still 30 ish young. Just not the representation of the 20 something year old from the pics.

CornCobMaker
04-09-22, 09:40
Anyone seen the new Vanessa at CLM?

JValdez2021
04-09-22, 12:24
There's been some good reviews of both places. I'm partial to Zara at CLM who is young, gorgeous, and very conversational. Menu includes CBJ and CFS for up charges. Typically doesn't allow DATY or dfk.

Bella is also a great younger provider there. Other older latinas there typically have a more open menu but lack the tighter bodies of the 20-25 year old providers. $160 half hour. $220 hour.

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services

Latina princess has some good looking Colombian girls. $60 half hour with $150 (YMMV) upcharge to CFS. Bring your own cover.

https://princesslatinaspa.com/

Hope that helps.Gen2 thanks for the recommendation. I am never out this way and read your post. The plan was to just scout but with Princess Latina's 30 min price; what the heck!! Let me take a session. They make you sign this waiver 5 minutes to undress and 5 to dress, we pay for 20 minutes.

Let me tell you it is pricey, but damm was that woman young and sexy!!

Massage mediocre, looks, 10/10, body 10/10 , had man mades. Not a fan of boobs. I'm a ass and leg man; and did she have a nice ass. I was such in awe I forgot to ask for her name.

Thanks again!

Bruh6969
04-09-22, 15:58
Gen2 thanks for the recommendation. I am never out this way and read your post. The plan was to just scout but with Princess Latina's 30 min price; what the heck!! Let me take a session. They make you sign this waiver 5 minutes to undress and 5 to dress, we pay for 20 minutes.

Let me tell you it is pricey, but damm was that woman young and sexy!!

Massage mediocre, looks, 10/10, body 10/10 , had man mades. Not a fan of boobs. I'm a ass and leg man; and did she have a nice ass. I was such in awe I forgot to ask for her name.

Thanks again!I went today and I think might have had the same woman as you. Her name was Lona and she had such a nice body. Highly recommend.

ChicagoKid5
04-09-22, 18:09
Salma was a cute not overly attractive seemed middle eastern to me or I thought that's what she said. She mentioned she's into middle eastern men. Absolutely would not recommend. She was very nice, but probably the most uneventful experience as she gives me the slowest HJ ever you like this baby? Not sure I will ever visit clm again although Mia has been on my radar.

TJGeek
04-09-22, 23:19
Salma was a cute not overly attractive seemed middle eastern to me or I thought that's what she said. She mentioned she's into middle eastern men. Absolutely would not recommend. She was very nice, but probably the most uneventful experience as she gives me the slowest HJ ever you like this baby? Not sure I will ever visit clm again although Mia has been on my radar.CLM as been unimpressive last few years. Many pictures are not true representations of what you get and prices are all over the place. As for Mia, don't get your hopes up. Not as cute as her picture. . but was enthusiastic.

Iamslobbyist
04-10-22, 15:21
Salma was a cute not overly attractive seemed middle eastern to me or I thought that's what she said. She mentioned she's into middle eastern men. Absolutely would not recommend. She was very nice, but probably the most uneventful experience as she gives me the slowest HJ ever you like this baby? Not sure I will ever visit clm again although Mia has been on my radar.Salma is from Costa Rica. Salma gives a GFE experience. The kind of GFE you have when you are in 10th grade when you want to get your dick wet more than anything and you only get a HJ and tit sucking. She is a sweetheart though.

Mayo Teru
04-10-22, 16:39
Stopped by 819 hoping to see Linda, a Thai girl with a DD porn star body that I saw last week. At the time she told me that she was going to be there for the next three weeks, but when I arrived today I was told she had already left. The other two who were there were both attractive enough, early 40's probably, but not quite on the level that I was hoping for so I took a pass.

Headed down to BHC not knowing what I'd find but the door was opened by a very pretty girl named Serena. Probably early 30's, slender with C cups, a great ass and a very nice face. She was delighted at the little bit of Mandarin that I speak, very charming and cute. Opted for CBJ with BLS and CFS which ended up just being mish. Not the tightest pussy in the world but plenty to get me off, she was enthusiastic. Blew in the bag and got a massage for the next 10 minutes while we chatted. 200 total and well worth it IMO. Treat her well if you see her.

SX Doctor
04-10-22, 20:20
Had that fun playful attitude that I like. Sensual massage. Paid a lot of attention to my nipples. 200 for everything including door fee.

Parked for free across the street in the lot with several stores and walked over, for those who hate parking on the street.

DLover64
04-10-22, 20:34
CLM as been unimpressive last few years. Many pictures are not true representations of what you get and prices are all over the place. As for Mia, don't get your hopes up. Not as cute as her picture. . but was enthusiastic.I can confirm that pic of her / Mia pulling her shirt up to show off her bolt ons are real pics and she's my ATF at the moment. Are you sure you're thinking of Mia and not Mila?

JValdez2021
04-11-22, 02:12
I went today and I think might have had the same woman as you. Her name was Lona and she had such a nice body. Highly recommend.If she had braces. That was her.

StayPuff
04-11-22, 09:47
Anybody still keep in touch with a latina named Isabel that worked in uptown? Really nice body, posted on rubratings regularly.

BigJoe4567
04-11-22, 10:27
Anyone seen the new Vanessa at CLM?I stopped in to see Vanessa for 30 min. She is a bit older, bronze skinned MILF style. Body is nice, although looked better in her lingerie. We spent very little time on the massage, eventually she asked "how are you feeling" and offer CBJ (1.) and CFS (2.). I said I had 1. 6 (true) and she said CFS was good for that because she liked me.

She blew briefly then rode until finished. Emotive, but not driving the action like Bella.

She mentioned she visits Chi but is primarily NY. Hope this helps.

Lzna3124
04-11-22, 19:32
10/10 amazing body and would totally recommend. I'm not sure if I got lucky or what but I paid for 30 and ended up getting an hour. I had read that it was $300 for FS so that's what I brought but on the flip she said $200 and I didn't even have to negotiate so I kept quite and complain haha. Pretty good deal considering I got CBJ FS fiv daty. Crazy thing is I saw Bella last week with same upgrades and was out like 400.

Walker333
04-11-22, 20:36
Over the last few weeks, I have visited J W 5 times. I was surprised notice that Eva, the MMS, was absent. The MTs that I saw, explained that she was off. I've seen 2 different providers. Both were around 30 yo. , slightly overweight, not attractive. Provided ok massage and basic, plain L1, and both requested to add another $20 to the $50 tip that I had already left. I'm not going to repeat unless Eva is back.

Gene2
04-11-22, 20:54
10/10 amazing body and would totally recommend. I'm not sure if I got lucky or what but I paid for 30 and ended up getting an hour. I had read that it was $300 for FS so that's what I brought but on the flip she said $200 and I didn't even have to negotiate so I kept quite and complain haha. Pretty good deal considering I got CBJ FS fiv daty. Crazy thing is I saw Bella last week with same upgrades and was out like 400.That is great. I'm jealous. I've only seen here three times now. And she's warming up to me with a very slight amount of FIV and DATY. You must be quite the cocksman. Well done. At least you got the same price upgrade $200 to CFS.

She's such an enticing woman. And she uses accurate and recent photos. I wish all the CLM staff had accurate photos.

Well done man!

ZzTopSterZz
04-11-22, 22:08
Anybody still keep in touch with a latina named Isabel that worked in uptown? Really nice body, posted on rubratings regularly.Isabela Pomares or the other one? Pomares is same as always. Website is there to explain. Recommended for massage with topless or nude finish. L1 included in base price. Nothing else on the menu.

HappyGardener
04-11-22, 22:09
Over the last few weeks, I have visited J W 5 times. I was surprised notice that Eva, the MMS, was absent. The MTs that I saw, explained that she was off. I've seen 2 different providers. Both were around 30 yo. , slightly overweight, not attractive. Provided ok massage and basic, plain L1, and both requested to add another $20 to the $50 tip that I had already left. I'm not going to repeat unless Eva is back.I saw Eva around Chinese New Year. I had called on a Monday afternoon around 4 and she was just leaving. She tried to convince me to come in and see another girl. One of the round faced girls you mentioned. I thought about it because she and I have flirted and they keep trying to talk me in to a 4 hand massage. I always wondered where that would go, but my big head says probably no where. Anyway, I said no, that I would come in the next day.

So the next day, I go in and she's in that back room with the two beds and a couch. We go in there and she tells me she's in a lot of pain and gestures to her mid section. Said she had gone to the doctor the day before. She said she wasn't seeing customers and was just sleeping back there until I came in. She kind of gave me a little bit of a massage, then just crawled up and laid on the table with me. We laid there for a long time talking and making plans to either go out for Bejing Duck or she was going to bring it in. She kinda just snuggled in to my arms for most of the time. We have texted a few times since then, and she called one time when I was working and could not answer. I guess I should check in with her and see how she is doing.

I did go in there a few weeks after that and Eva wasn't here. I can't remember the one girls name who has been there awhile. She took me to my room, grabbed my dick thru my pants and smiled and said something I didn't catch. I assumed she was coming back, but the new girl came in. Her name is April. It was her second day. She's older than 30. She's Chinese, and actually gave me a very good, very long massage. Longer than an hour. Hand job with out asking and it wasn't her first time doing that.

You're right though. I liked Eva for a variety of reasons and I will go back when she is there. That means she's been out a month or so and that's concerning.

DLover64
04-11-22, 22:23
Anybody still keep in touch with a latina named Isabel that worked in uptown? Really nice body, posted on rubratings regularly.Isabel on Argyle and Marine? If so, she went for cosmetic surgery (bbl fat transfer from tummy). Going to be a bit before she's back in action. She had a substitute for a little bit she quit on her.

TampaBayer
04-11-22, 23:35
Had a quick trip to the Windy City and decided to book a session with Chicagoland Bodyrubs based on the fairly favorable (though unusually cryptic) message boards. Was fortunate to see Nichole, a lovely from Columbia. Enhanced front and back, and not naturally blonde, but a very lovely and accommodating companion. $220 for the hour for the house, then an extra $200 for CBJ & CFS ($100 each). Most delightful pre- and post-session oil massage. She had some baby wrinkles, despite her saying that her only child was 5. Not much English, but used Google translate afterwards to further connect (though it wasn't necessary). She was sweet. In-service host site (one of their more central locations) was very clean, modern, new, with great shower. A little pricey, but due to time constraints was worth it for a sure thing. (Would have preferred BBBJ.) Be safe, and PM me if you would like some Tampa Bay tips.

StayPuff
04-12-22, 06:38
Isabela Pomares or the other one? Pomares is same as always. Website is there to explain. Recommended for massage with topless or nude finish. L1 included in base price. Nothing else on the menu.That's not her. I'm pretty sure her name was Isabel, without the a at the end. And she offered more than L1.

Datsurman
04-12-22, 07:27
Unless massage market has been hit with severe inflation 420 is a hell of a lot of money for an incall massage with a CFS ending.

Had a quick trip to the Windy City and decided to book a session with Chicagoland Bodyrubs based on the fairly favorable (though unusually cryptic) message boards. Was fortunate to see Nichole, a lovely from Columbia. Enhanced front and back, and not naturally blonde, but a very lovely and accommodating companion. $220 for the hour for the house, then an extra $200 for CBJ & CFS ($100 each). Most delightful pre- and post-session oil massage. She had some baby wrinkles, despite her saying that her only child was 5. Not much English, but used Google translate afterwards to further connect (though it wasn't necessary). She was sweet. In-service host site (one of their more central locations) was very clean, modern, new, with great shower. A little pricey, but due to time constraints was worth it for a sure thing. (Would have preferred BBBJ.) Be safe, and PM me if you would like some Tampa Bay tips.

Flatspd
04-12-22, 07:46
I am in town for a day or two. Looking for an AMP in walking distance from the river walk on east wacker. I can help if you ever get to Rhode Island!! Thank for the help fellow mongers.

Jinurso
04-12-22, 09:34
Salma is from Costa Rica. Salma gives a GFE experience. The kind of GFE you have when you are in 10th grade when you want to get your dick wet more than anything and you only get a HJ and tit sucking. She is a sweetheart though.LOL that sounds about right. Total sweetheart, but your chances of getting anything beyond a so-so handjob are almost zero. I'm amazed she still works there.

Jinurso
04-12-22, 09:43
I can confirm that pic of her / Mia pulling her shirt up to show off her bolt ons are real pics and she's my ATF at the moment. Are you sure you're thinking of Mia and not Mila?I get what he's saying. From the picture you expect this perky little pixie, but Mia is kind of like a real-life version of Tank Girl. Kinda alt with the partially shaved head. It's not that it's not her real picture, she's just a little rougher in real life.

But! She has one of the best menus at CLM.

I am still a regular there because the place is so convenient to me but I would love to try some of the other spots people review since increasingly the girls at CLM are either hot with a limited menu or not hot or not young with an open menu. I wouldn't mind having both some time (Audrey would meet the criteria but her menu is always random for the day. Sometimes full on GFE, sometimes BBBJ only, sometimes L1).

Jinurso
04-12-22, 12:05
Unless massage market has been hit with severe inflation 420 is a hell of a lot of money for an incall massage with a CFS ending.And Nicol (Nicole) in particular takes a lot less than that. She will ask for $300, but I've never given her more than $100, and that's for a very extensive menu. She's not nearly hot enough to warrant more than that.

Jinurso
04-12-22, 12:07
I stopped in to see Vanessa for 30 min. She is a bit older, bronze skinned MILF style. Body is nice, although looked better in her lingerie. We spent very little time on the massage, eventually she asked "how are you feeling" and offer CBJ (1.) and CFS (2.). I said I had 1. 6 (true) and she said CFS was good for that because she liked me.

She blew briefly then rode until finished. Emotive, but not driving the action like Bella.

She mentioned she visits Chi but is primarily NY. Hope this helps.Eh. Sounds like everybody else at CLM. Half the girls there fit that category. Was hoping for something a little different this time.

SomeGuySnoopin
04-12-22, 12:56
I went today and I think might have had the same woman as you. Her name was Lona and she had such a nice body. Highly recommend.You mind sharing more detail about Lona? How was the massage and damage? She was working the desk one time I went in filling in for the usual bombshell.

Fit312
04-12-22, 14:49
You're right though. I liked Eva for a variety of reasons and I will go back when she is there. That means she's been out a month or so and that's concerning.Fat girl claimed that she quit due to a bad back, but who knows?

DragonPlayer72
04-12-22, 16:52
To answer most of your questions in one shot instead of individual PM's. Yes this is the place on 30th in Bridgeport and there was 3 gals there as of last week. The one I had was Yoko. Blondish highlights and shaved carpet below. No pics from her. She did not allow it. But younger than the other two and awesome menu. Toys are appreciated. My mind will not forget that show!

Illini333
04-13-22, 09:32
I have never been but have some questions.

How is the Jacuzzi experience? I heard it is only at one location.

What is the booking procedures? I not for giving my I'd to them or any personal information. Is that what they require?

PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.

JWankxxx
04-13-22, 11:31

What is the booking procedures? I not for giving my I'd to them or any personal information. Is that what they require?

PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.Yes one location at western & grand has the Jacuzzi option, it is lots of fun as well as Nuru which they offer at all the locations. Screening the first time will be asked or they will not allow you to visit. Hope that helps.

Moejoo
04-13-22, 12:44

PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.Jacuzzi takes forever to fill up and the hot water tap should be hotter but temp is ok. Is is sometimes out. It is best to make sure it is working before you book and then 10 minutes before you arrive ask that the girl gets the water running.

Bozo39
04-13-22, 14:47

PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks.Its okay, nothing spectacular. I recommend calling ahead as they need to fill the tub ahead of time. I believe it is at the Western / Grand Location.

As for booking, they ask for name, race, employer.

IAmTheManyo
04-13-22, 16:38
Jacuzzi takes forever to fill up and the hot water tap should be hotter but temp is ok. Is is sometimes out. It is best to make sure it is working before you book and then 10 minutes before you arrive ask that the girl gets the water running.Which location has the Jacuzzi? Tia.

NovaBrain
04-13-22, 20:34
Liked the pictures they put up so decided to take a shot with her.

Quick review. Young Colombian, extremely attractive, but expensive, covered, and limited menu. Here for this week only, then will return for a month (didn't mention when).

Walked in and was greeted by a beautiful 5'3 woman. Blonde hair, pale skin. She's somewhere in her mid 20's, leaning towards the younger side. Beautiful face, great lips (might be fillers), slim frame with a nice sized ass and small A cup boobs. Aside from the lips she seems to be all natural. Overall I'd say that the pictures are very accurate. She has some small tattoos that aren't pictured but nothing huge or flashy.

Went in for the 30 minutes. Given that she was new, I came in with a little extra (450 total) because I ultimately wanted some type of FS. I laid out the 160 and asked if she did full service. She said yes and that it's $300. I tried to bring the price down, but she wouldn't budge. I ended up shelling out the full price after getting burned at BHC twice in a row. Laid down and got an okay massage for 10 minutes. On the flip she took out a condom. Before she opened it I asked if she does BBBJ or if I can DATY when she's done. She said no to both, and that no amount of money will make her change that. So we go on with the CBJ, lots of eye contact, it was pretty damn good. She gets on top, I don't even bother asking about BBFS and we finish up. The FS was fun. She seemed natural. No excessive acting but she also wasn't a dead fish. Definitely not as into it as girls like Jessica or Melissa.

If you like the CLM experience and want an insanely hot young Latina, maybe consider Luciana. Ultimately $450 was absurd for incall CFS and I have some remorse spending that much. But damn she is easily (in my opinion) one of the prettiest girls I've seen there. It also sounds like she's following the pattern you see with girls like Zara and Lilly. Young with a limited and / or expensive menu. If price isn't an issue I'd say go for it before she's gone. Maybe you can get her price down or get something bare.

She mentioned that she's from NY which matches up with the conversations you guys have been having about NY talent coming to Chicago. Hopefully once more of them come here prices come down. I imagine having people like me that just fork it over after a little back and forth makes it easy for providers to charge more.

Going to try my luck with Zara sooner or later. Might get lucky like the previous poster for $2.

Peaceender
04-14-22, 07:48
I am trying to find a massage parlor to visit for my first time in Chicago, but all these reports use abbreviations that I don't understand. Can someone post what they stand for or provide recommendations on where to go?

Phaedrus2004
04-14-22, 10:44
Its okay, nothing spectacular. I recommend calling ahead as they need to fill the tub ahead of time. I believe it is at the Western / Grand Location.

As for booking, they ask for name, race, employer.I've tried the Jacuzzi experience once. Do you need to be a water sign to really enjoy it?

Jinurso
04-14-22, 12:39
Nice review. CLM has definitely fallen into a pattern lately. I might have to start looking elsewhere.

Liked the pictures they put up so decided to take a shot with her.

Quick review. Young Colombian, extremely attractive, but expensive, covered, and limited menu. Here for this week only, then will return for a month (didn't mention when).

Walked in and was greeted by a beautiful 5'3 woman. Blonde hair, pale skin. She's somewhere in her mid 20's, leaning towards the younger side. Beautiful face, great lips (might be fillers), slim frame with a nice sized ass and small A cup boobs. Aside from the lips she seems to be all natural. Overall I'd say that the pictures are very accurate. She has some small tattoos that aren't pictured but nothing huge or flashy.

Went in for the 30 minutes. Given that she was new, I came in with a little extra (450 total) because I ultimately wanted some type of FS. I laid out the 160 and asked if she did full service. She said yes and that it's $300. I tried to bring the price down, but she wouldn't budge. I ended up shelling out the full price after getting burned at BHC twice in a row. Laid down and got an okay massage for 10 minutes. On the flip she took out a condom. Before she opened it I asked if she does BBBJ or if I can DATY when she's done. She said no to both, and that no amount of money will make her change that. So we go on with the CBJ, lots of eye contact, it was pretty damn good. She gets on top, I don't even bother asking about BBFS and we finish up. The FS was fun. She seemed natural. No excessive acting but she also wasn't a dead fish. Definitely not as into it as girls like Jessica or Melissa.

If you like the CLM experience and want an insanely hot young Latina, maybe consider Luciana. Ultimately $450 was absurd for incall CFS and I have some remorse spending that much. But damn she is easily (in my opinion) one of the prettiest girls I've seen there. It also sounds like she's following the pattern you see with girls like Zara and Lilly. Young with a limited and / or expensive menu. If price isn't an issue I'd say go for it before she's gone. Maybe you can get her price down or get something bare.

She mentioned that she's from NY which matches up with the conversations you guys have been having about NY talent coming to Chicago. Hopefully once more of them come here prices come down. I imagine having people like me that just fork it over after a little back and forth makes it easy for providers to charge more.

Going to try my luck with Zara sooner or later. Might get lucky like the previous poster for $2.

Mayo Teru
04-14-22, 15:13
To answer most of your questions in one shot instead of individual PM's. Yes this is the place on 30th in Bridgeport and there was 3 gals there as of last week. The one I had was Yoko. Blondish highlights and shaved carpet below. No pics from her. She did not allow it. But younger than the other two and awesome menu. Toys are appreciated. My mind will not forget that show!Funny that you say you're "answering most of the questions in one shot" but. What did she look like, what kind of body, how old is she, how much did it cost? Actually aside from her name and the location it seems like you didn't really answer any questions LOL.

GeneralObvious
04-14-22, 15:58
Does anyone have good intel on who to see, or what extras are available? I passed by Grand, and saw a tall blond who looked pretty hot. You can DM, if you prefer. Happy to trade some good intel if you need it.

Illini333
04-14-22, 17:22
Which place has the best looking older ladies with nice fake tits? Also what place gives a good L1 and a rim job? Thanks.

Jay117
04-14-22, 18:25
Which place has the best looking older ladies with nice fake tits? Also what place gives a good L1 and a rim job? Thanks.I think you just described Kelly at SXL.

Jay117
04-14-22, 18:32
I am trying to find a massage parlor to visit for my first time in Chicago, but all these reports use abbreviations that I don't understand. Can someone post what they stand for or provide recommendations on where to go?Perhaps if you're serious, post the abbreviation you're having trouble with.

As for recommendations, that's literally the entire forum. Maybe some of the places you can't figure out, but with a little searching here and googling, I'll bet you can figure out enough of them to choose a good candidate.

Jay117
04-14-22, 19:47
Can anyone give me an idea of the rate for Melissa at CLM? For the full experience. I'd hate to go in and find out that it'll run me over 500, because I feel like I can do pretty well elsewhere for 500. Thanks.

Cubs773
04-14-22, 20:36
Is anybody interested in setting up a tag team / train on one of the Asian hotel girls in Naperville or Schaumburg, etc? Or any escort in general?.

Moejoo
04-14-22, 21:37
Is anybody interested in setting up a tag team / train on one of the Asian hotel girls in Naperville or Schaumburg, etc? Or any escort in general?.There was a member here who sure sounded like he was going to set one up. Maybe is is a secret underground thing but maybe trying a search using Gang Bang of the entire Chicago forum and ask him about it. He had a number of posts about it.

DLover64
04-14-22, 22:35
Can anyone give me an idea of the rate for Melissa at CLM? For the full experience. I'd hate to go in and find out that it'll run me over 500, because I feel like I can do pretty well elsewhere for 500. Thanks.+50 for prostate, +100-150 cfs, +200 Greek. Dato her included in px of admission. She's super sweet. I'd date her. But at MILF status her pricing is a tad high. If you have the dough though, She's awesome.

UncannyKink
04-14-22, 23:41
The intel on this board and on RubMaps is accurate. Emily was also back the last time I was there.

Does anyone have good intel on who to see, or what extras are available? I passed by Grand, and saw a tall blond who looked pretty hot. You can DM, if you prefer. Happy to trade some good intel if you need it.

UncannyKink
04-14-22, 23:43
Can anyone give me an idea of the rate for Melissa at CLM? For the full experience. I'd hate to go in and find out that it'll run me over 500, because I feel like I can do pretty well elsewhere for 500. Thanks.I haven't booked with Melissa since before the pandemic but I would expect around 350 for an hour. The board participants are pretty good about surfacing the providers who like to over charge, and I don't recall seeing any posts about her.

Jay117
04-15-22, 09:15
+50 for prostate, +100-150 cfs, +200 Greek. Dato her included in px of admission. She's super sweet. I'd date her. But at MILF status her pricing is a tad high. If you have the dough though, She's awesome.Thanks, guys. That's a reasonable rate. They have a lot of women to choose from, but I really hate how the prices and menus are all different *and* not stated anywhere.

SideTalker
04-15-22, 09:48
The intel on this board and on RubMaps is accurate. Emily was also back the last time I was there.That the Emily that went to why Spa last year? She was the only one worth seeing at Grand IMHO.

Gopher88
04-15-22, 12:36
Grace Now in Carbondale. 318 e Walnut Our lose. All I can say is wow Great ass for a Asian. I had the experience of her great butt and body. From the moment I saw Grace. My jaw dropped too when she entered, I hadn't seen her in a few years. She wanted to please me and she did. She is a beautiful girl, with a great body, pretty face, great personality and she speaks English pretty good. My experience was off the charts except very little kissing. Nice round ass. Great massage maybe more nest time.

RyanE36
04-15-22, 12:54
Check out one of the Thai spas around town and get the Thai stretching. Usually therapeutic and good, near deep tissue pressure. However, they are legit. Two come to mind, one on Chicago Ave and the other on Lincoln Ave. Again, these are legit joints.

Search "Thai massage" in google maps, near West and Northwest side of the city, for more details.I'm going to be in Rockford in a couple weeks and hotel beds and travel always kill my back. Know anything out that way? Or near the NW side of town, closer to Rockford? Thanks.

Mayo Teru
04-15-22, 17:35
I'm going to be in Rockford in a couple weeks and hotel beds and travel always kill my back. Know anything out that way? Or near the NW side of town, closer to Rockford? Thanks.Rockford has its own forum on here, just so you know.

Mayo Teru
04-15-22, 17:39
Grace Now in Carbondale. 318 e Walnut Our lose. All I can say is wow Great ass for a Asian. I had the experience of her great butt and body. From the moment I saw Grace. My jaw dropped too when she entered, I hadn't seen her in a few years. She wanted to please me and she did. She is a beautiful girl, with a great body, pretty face, great personality and she speaks English pretty good. My experience was off the charts except very little kissing. Nice round ass. Great massage maybe more nest time.Glad to hear you had a good time but why exactly post this here? Carbondale is a 5 hour drive from Chicago. There is a Carbondale forum after all.

Rick4530
04-15-22, 22:22
Any current places by Wicker park? North ave / Ashland. Is East are my best bet?

Mischif420
04-16-22, 09:18
Was taking a walk down Grand Ave during lunch last week and saw LS. I stopped and decided to take a peek. Buzz to get in and one late 30's woman at the front desk. I asked who was available but it was just her. She said her name was Lily. I decide to go for it. $. 50 entry fee for 30 min. Leads me to room and asks if I've been there before. I naturally say yes as I know the drill. I'm laying naked on the table face up as she walks in. She starts with a mild rub of my legs and then slightly rubs the boys and I grab her ass. She asks what I'm looking for and I say L3. She says $3 for L3. LOL! I started to laugh and said no thanks. I then ask for L2. She says nude L2 is $1 with cover. I said fine. So she leaves the room and comes back with a cover and slips it on and starts going to town. Not a bad CBJ but I've had better. After a few min she then asks me again how much I would pay for L3. I said $. 50 more (which would have put me at $2 all in). She says no and keeps blowing me. Then she stops again few min later and says $1 more for L3. I said nope. Keep blowing me so she does. LOL Then she's like ok fine $. 50. I said sweet. So I get up and hand her the extra $ and she lubes up. I entered her mish and went to town. She was really loud and making tons of noise which made me believe we were alone. I then carried her and nailed her while I was standing and finally fished her off in K9. I then laid back down while she brought me a hot towel and wiped me up. As she was near the boys she slid a finger in my ass and asked me if I liked it. I was like WTF? Warn me next time. Sheeesh! I said nah take it out LOL! She said for next time. WTF. LOL. I may repeat. She had a nice slim tight body with nice B cups but could only touch. No sucking / licking. Not bad for $2 all in but there are better out there. Good luck!

BobKelso954
04-16-22, 16:35
Thanks for the tip from a couple of fellow mongers I checked out HK Door. 2 girls available, drew Amy at the first door (I think), cute little Chinese with an easy smile, small A's. Usual house fee for hhr plus 40 bucks for a nice BBBJ, well worthy it. Entrance from the back, Google Maps has a.

Mexidan
04-16-22, 17:45
Saturday around 4 pm, had 6 girls working I was told on the phone. Seemed slow when I went in, no waiting. Had Michele: cute face, b-cup, trimmed, a little cute pudge stomach. Went half hour. Awful massage, she seemed new at that part. On the flip did the brush. $1. 6 all in. CBJ, cg, standing mich. No English but seemed sweet. Not too rushed. I left happy.

DaveSanto2
04-16-22, 20:59
Made it to Harmony last Friday for my first visit.

Went around lunchtime and man was that parking lot packed. Harmony is luckily tucked away far in the corner so you can mostly stay conspicuous but it was a little jarring right off the bat. Wore a mask from the car to keep some anonymity.

Front desk lady doesn't waste any time as she immediately will grab your hand and lead you to your room. Keep in mind the minute you walk in seems to be the start of the 45 minute clock which I found out the hard way (more to come).

Got a cute mid-30's girl in a very tight black minidress. I didn't ask her name. Started with table shower that seemed to go on forever. Lots of touching of the boys but in a mechanical way. Minute of dry off followed by 3-4 minutes in the sauna (first ever experience with this in a MP) which admittedly is really nice.

Back to the room and laid out $1. 6 and a cover on the table to indicate what I wanted. Maybe 5-6 minutes of back massage and then the flip. The dress immediately came off revealing a tight body. But with very bad bolt-on job with enormous dark scars across the bottom-center of each tit (plus a long dark scar from just under her sternum to her belly button. Not to be a jerk but it definitely wasn't doing anything to get me going. Cover went on with a few minutes of CBJ and then she hopped on top for CG as I desperately tried to stay hard. Switched to mish for a few minutes and all of a sudden there was a knock and yell at the door and the girl pulled me out and said "time's up". It didn't feel like we were in the room for more than 15 minutes and I realized how much time got eaten up by the TS. No wipe off at all and left disappointed and still covered in oil.

Feels doubtful I'd come back. Experienced monger but first time in a place like this and wondering if I somehow made any time management mistakes.

Zagal
04-16-22, 22:02
Went to 819 western and the girl tried charging me 200 for BBBJ and CFS on top of the 70 hr house fee. Silly because I went few days prior and it was 140 for BBBJ with CFS. Not sure if the 60 price hike was because she was in a bad mood or idk. Anyone else get price gouged? Not going back!!

Peaceender
04-17-22, 09:39
Has anyone been to any of these places in Lakeview? How were prices / experiences?

JWankxxx
04-17-22, 11:13
Can anyone give me an idea of the rate for Melissa at CLM? For the full experience. I'd hate to go in and find out that it'll run me over 500, because I feel like I can do pretty well elsewhere for 500. Thanks.Melissa is going to charge you anything crazy for all in, I think she is $100-$150 extra.

DMichaels69
04-17-22, 14:22
You made no mistakes. This is typical for a Korean spa.

Went around lunchtime and man was that parking lot packed. Harmony is luckily tucked away far in the corner so you can mostly stay conspicuous but it was a little jarring right off the bat. Wore a mask from the car to keep some anonymity.

Front desk lady doesn't waste any time as she immediately will grab your hand and lead you to your room. Keep in mind the minute you walk in seems to be the start of the 45 minute clock which I found out the hard way (more to come).

Got a cute mid-30's girl in a very tight black minidress. I didn't ask her name. Started with table shower that seemed to go on forever. Lots of touching of the boys but in a mechanical way. Minute of dry off followed by 3-4 minutes in the sauna (first ever experience with this in a MP) which admittedly is really nice.

Back to the room and laid out $1. 6 and a cover on the table to indicate what I wanted. Maybe 5-6 minutes of back massage and then the flip. The dress immediately came off revealing a tight body. But with very bad bolt-on job with enormous dark scars across the bottom-center of each tit (plus a long dark scar from just under her sternum to her belly button. Not to be a jerk but it definitely wasn't doing anything to get me going. Cover went on with a few minutes of CBJ and then she hopped on top for CG as I desperately tried to stay hard. Switched to mish for a few minutes and all of a sudden there was a knock and yell at the door and the girl pulled me out and said "time's up". It didn't feel like we were in the room for more than 15 minutes and I realized how much time got eaten up by the TS. No wipe off at all and left disappointed and still covered in oil.

Feels doubtful I'd come back. Experienced monger but first time in a place like this and wondering if I somehow made any time management mistakes.

DMichaels69
04-17-22, 14:26
There have been some favorable reviews of Princess spa in the forum but you have to try it and find out as everyone's experience is different.

Has anyone been to any of these places in Lakeview? How were prices / experiences?

OrdLover
04-17-22, 16:34
Went to 819 western and the girl tried charging me 200 for BBBJ and CFS on top of the 70 hr house fee. Silly because I went few days prior and it was 140 for BBBJ with CFS. Not sure if the 60 price hike was because she was in a bad mood or idk. Anyone else get price gouged? Not going back!!Did you see the same girl? The house price is always posted somewhere in front. While the "tip" is up to both of you to agree to.

Jay117
04-18-22, 09:38
all of a sudden there was a knock and yell at the door and the girl pulled me out and said "time's up". It didn't feel like we were in the room for more than 15 minutes and I realized how much time got eaten up by the TS. No wipe off at all and left disappointed and still covered in oil.

Feels doubtful I'd come back. Experienced monger but first time in a place like this and wondering if I somehow made any time management mistakes.I've been to a lot of places, and I've never had a knock! Ever! I'd definitely avoid, but if you paid for 45, unless you were on top of her for a very long time, I can't even imagine. Worst case, I'd think the girl would stop what you were doing and finish things off by hand. And then wipe you off, offer you a water.

ChgSpaMan
04-18-22, 09:54

Feels doubtful I'd come back. Experienced monger but first time in a place like this and wondering if I somehow made any time management mistakes.My experiences there have been much better. Of course you went one the busiest times of the week for a K spa like Harmony. The mp was apparently new or a wimp for her to leave so abruptly.

Eddinger
04-18-22, 11:47
Sorry. That sucks. I've been there a few times now and that's never happened to me. But it is a 45 min session not an hour, so I make sure to fuck her sooner and not fuss around.

Back to the room and laid out $1. 6 and a cover on the table to indicate what I wanted. Maybe 5-6 minutes of back massage and then the flip. The dress immediately came off revealing a tight body. But with very bad bolt-on job with enormous dark scars across the bottom-center of each tit (plus a long dark scar from just under her sternum to her belly button.

GuidoBandito
04-18-22, 14:15
Was in the area and passing by so I stopped in again. Someone walked in as I was parking, but when I went in there were two women there, one gross one kind of slutty hot on the phone. I said I wanted her but she said to take the other one. I said no thanks and started to walk, she said she's busy and come back after 5 p. I didn't want to and said no thanks, just wanted a quick one from her. She looked annoyed but said "you done need massage" I said nope and she said, ok and took me back. Sat on table and let her jerk me off for 20 minutes until I came in her hands. Tipped 60. Left.Did you have to pay a door fee?

BobKelso954
04-18-22, 15:30
Following you on my own posting. What does VIP mean in a massage ad. Like for HKPD? I got a text from a place. What do you get for 240 that 130 does not include? 130 goes a long way at #3045 HKPD.

2526 S H* St, Chicago 130 hhr 160 hr VIP 240 hhr VIP 280 hr Cash only.

Thanks for the tip from a couple of fellow mongers I checked out HK Door. 2 girls available, drew Amy at the first door (I think), cute little Chinese with an easy smile, small A's. Usual house fee for hhr plus 40 bucks for a nice BBBJ, well worthy it. Entrance from the back, Google Maps has a.

GuidoBandito
04-18-22, 16:21
Was in the area and passing by so I stopped in again. Someone walked in as I was parking, but when I went in there were two women there, one gross one kind of slutty hot on the phone. I said I wanted her but she said to take the other one. I said no thanks and started to walk, she said she's busy and come back after 5 p. I didn't want to and said no thanks, just wanted a quick one from her. She looked annoyed but said "you done need massage" I said nope and she said, ok and took me back. Sat on table and let her jerk me off for 20 minutes until I came in her hands. Tipped 60. Left.Did you have to pay the house fee?

SomeGuySnoopin
04-18-22, 17:51
Following you on my own posting. What does VIP mean in a massage ad. Like for HKPD? I got a text from a place. What do you get for 240 that 130 does not include? 130 goes a long way at #3045 HKPD.

2526 S H* St, Chicago 130 hhr 160 hr VIP 240 hhr VIP 280 hr Cash only.I think VIP means two pops / MSOG.

Speaking of, do any of the CLM girls offer two pops? What's the upcharge on it?

MassageEnthusi
04-18-22, 20:48
Ill be visiting Chicago this summer and this ad caught my attention: https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/73de6ab1-2685-40fa-adea-5ed93be9951f.

I have tried searching Becky, Luscious, Latina, MSOG. Not sure if I'm just reading past a post that discusses the place, or if I need to be searching a different keyword. Any help outside of what I've already tried on how to find some past reports for the place would be appreciated.

SomeGuySnoopin
04-19-22, 02:24
Ill be visiting Chicago this summer and this ad caught my attention: https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/73de6ab1-2685-40fa-adea-5ed93be9951f.

I have tried searching Becky, Luscious, Latina, MSOG. Not sure if I'm just reading past a post that discusses the place, or if I need to be searching a different keyword. Any help outside of what I've already tried on how to find some past reports for the place would be appreciated.Search 'milking' in this thread.

Jayp80
04-19-22, 07:14

I have tried searching Becky, Luscious, Latina, MSOG. Not sure if I'm just reading past a post that discusses the place, or if I need to be searching a different keyword. Any help outside of what I've already tried on how to find some past reports for the place would be appreciated.Very rushed, not a great experience. There were reviews under their rubmaps ad.

Jinurso
04-19-22, 17:44
I think VIP means two pops / MSOG.

Speaking of, do any of the CLM girls offer two pops? What's the upcharge on it?I've never paid an upcharge for two pops there. The times I've been in the mood for two pops they've either allowed it or they got dressed. Fortunately, only two girls ever did that to me, and only Margo is still there. But as always, YMMV.

BareOnly2018
04-20-22, 11:54
Been seeing Sandra for quite awhile. Seen some.

Comments on Margo. Wanted to get a opinion as to who is better of the 2. Thought about making a switch.

OrdLover
04-20-22, 13:28
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.Anyone want to discuss or share?

OrdLover
04-20-22, 13:44
My back is shock and sore as hell. My regulars didn't help. So I'm looking for an Asian Mt that does a strong and skilled massage with any level of service. Age doesn't matter. Someone like Mimi on Peterson years ago. You can PM me if you like.The last time I asked I never gotten any answers back. So I will try again. As also someone mentioned Mimi will come back but I still haven't heard anything about that again.

Thirsty28
04-20-22, 14:14

2526 S H* St, Chicago 130 hhr 160 hr VIP 240 hhr VIP 280 hr Cash only.Can someone PM me the number to that 2526 addy, I've yet to try a house. I've done only establishments.

Member #6520
04-20-22, 16:15
I am traveling to chicago (back home) and I will have some free time and money. I know of all decent AMP (x, yun (closed now), ivy, etc) but was wondering if anyone knows of a true nuru with oil everything. I am about to say the magic word but money no object I want experience.

PhillipK1
04-20-22, 17:55
Hadn't been to CLM in a while, so I went last week and met up with Bella for the first time.

PROS: Young & cute, nice to chat with, perky tits, good ass & legs, safe & clean place, massage lasted 30 min, simple mutual touch okay.

CONS: Not sensual at all, very matter of fact but in a friendly way, talks a lot, massage is low on pressure.

I didn't ask for anything past L1 but got the impression more was on the menu. Cost is the usual door fee.

If you're into women who look, sound, and act young, Bella is a nice pick. Neighborhood was cool, too. It just wasn't a sexy time, and that's what I was looking for. Probably will stick with Suzie or Melissa at CLM, but would see Bella again in a pinch.

JohnnyJon
04-20-22, 18:00
Hey fellas. Long time lurker, first time posting here. Recently been to CLM. Saw Sarah 2 times. 1st time was for HH for L1. Second time was hr and went L3 with 2 champagne pops. She has amazing mommy milkers and regular ass. I'd definitely would repeat.

Looking to try another girl here. Preferably with a big ass. Looking to try Kathy as she appears to fit the description. I know she has been reviewed before but it's been a while. Has anyone seen her recently? What was your experience like? PMs are ok (if allowed).

Thanks.

Member #6059
04-20-22, 19:16
OK. We seen biggest breast and beat BJ. Now l got new one to get some discussion going. Best handjob! Regardless of looks and age. Just on their technique. Most of time it is just a fast jackhammer. Currently I have no one. I used to see a Anna at one Papa San place in Jefferson Park. She does this twist and turn while going up and down. Crazy good.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-asiana-massage-mount-prospect-il-14092#rubmaps.

Summer has the best technique hands down I've ever had in the game. Been since before covid since I've seen her but for the 2+ years I saw her I had the best o-face to date.

PrimeTime2430
04-20-22, 19:56
I'm going to be heading back to the office for the first time in forever tomorrow and will be driving through Chinatown on my way in. I'm looking for a spot with a table shower that is reliable. Really only interested in H1 maybe H2 I've been to half moon or full moon spa before, and the talent was lackluster.

Any help is appreciated.

Biliator
04-20-22, 20:30
I'm going to be heading back to the office for the first time in forever tomorrow and will be driving through Chinatown on my way in. I'm looking for a spot with a table shower that is reliable. Really only interested in H1 maybe H2 I've been to half moon or full moon spa before, and the talent was lackluster.

Any help is appreciated.RTFF. Second of all. Macau Spa. Vivian.

Jinurso
04-20-22, 23:02
Been seeing Sandra for quite awhile. Seen some.

Comments on Margo. Wanted to get a opinion as to who is better of the 2. Thought about making a switch.They're very similar to each other. They look similar, have a similar menu, a similar attitude and experience. If you like one you'll like the other.

I would say that Margo is a bit hotter and Sandra is a bit more sensual and takes her time more. Margo basically jumped on my dick as soon as she saw me and jumped off as soon as she came. She didn't even ask for a tip or extra, she just did it. It was hot to watch her get that wild but I like more song and dance and play first.

If I had to choose I would give Margo another go and see how she is once she settles down a bit.

Jinurso
04-20-22, 23:07
Hey fellas. Long time lurker, first time posting here. Recently been to CLM. Saw Sarah 2 times. 1st time was for HH for L1. Second time was hr and went L3 with 2 champagne pops. She has amazing mommy milkers and regular ass. I'd definitely would repeat.

Looking to try another girl here. Preferably with a big ass. Looking to try Kathy as she appears to fit the description. I know she has been reviewed before but it's been a while. Has anyone seen her recently? What was your experience like? PMs are ok (if allowed).

Thanks.Never been with Kathy so can't comment, but if you want the best ass there and want to see it smacking against your stomach, Zara is 200% no brainer. It's not close.

JohnnyJon
04-21-22, 07:58
Never been with Kathy so can't comment, but if you want the best ass there and want to see it smacking against your stomach, Zara is 200% no brainer. It's not close.Thanks for the info. I'll have to check her out here soon. Hopefully she allows 2 pops.

Mitsom
04-21-22, 08:52
Went to 819 western and the girl tried charging me 200 for BBBJ and CFS on top of the 70 hr house fee. Silly because I went few days prior and it was 140 for BBBJ with CFS. Not sure if the 60 price hike was because she was in a bad mood or idk. Anyone else get price gouged? Not going back!!I reviewed going back there. Landed Bella I think she said her name was. Sleek fit body and very attractive, long hair however asked $200 for BJ. Not even sure if it would have been covered or not. Got fully nude HJ with roaming for $120 but she wore pasties and said extra for them to come off. WTF?

Mojitousa
04-21-22, 12:03
If she had braces. That was her.I saw Lona a couple of days ago. She does have a great body, nice big nipples and big ass. She asked $2 for FS and just laid there like a dead fish. At least pretend to be into it! Her lack of inspiration killed the moment.

Elpatron
04-21-22, 12:26
I reviewed going back there. Landed Bella I think she said her name was. Sleek fit body and very attractive, long hair however asked $200 for BJ. Not even sure if it would have been covered or not. Got fully nude HJ with roaming for $120 but she wore pasties and said extra for them to come off. WTF?I'd saw Nancy very attractive Thai pay entrance fee. 6 massage was so so on the flip I'd make a move touch her tetas and she motion if I'd wanted a HJ I'd replied I'd wanted everything she gave me the peace signed Teo fingers then I'd reply. 140 she said okay m, she also said new owner no more granny's.

Walker333
04-21-22, 13:48
RTFF. Second of all. Macau Spa. Vivian.TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.

GuidoBandito
04-21-22, 15:16
Decided to TOFTT and paid a visit to LX Sunflower on Garfield in Oak Park. Greeted at the door by woman in her late 40's early 50's. Not a looker but in decent shape. . 5 for a 30 min massage. The massage wasn't great. Pretty much nonexistent massage. Light rubbing all over in a very unfocused manner. On the flip she was emphatic that the finish be clothed. No touching the sweater puppies but touching her leg is OK. Finish wasn't great. .6 for L1. Would not repeat.

PartyMonster01
04-21-22, 20:37
Anyone else been here? Its on S Archer in Chinatown next to Yun Ping. Had a interesting experience last week. Decided to check it out because it's close and was hoping to find a diamond. Complete opposite. When I got there I thought I walked into an Asian senior assisted living facility social hour. Two Asian grandfather types chain smoking cigarettes. 4 older Asian women sitting on a couch. One of them took me in the back for massage. I told myself that I wasn't going to get anything more than a massage but gave in when I flipped over. L1 but didn't finish because her technique was poor and felt pity that she was still doing this shit at her age. I've seen them reviewed and there are ads posted on typical monger sites. Maybe I caught them on an off night, or Yun Ping is the better place.

Not satisfied, I drove down the street to HQ. Saw Summer, who is no supermodel, but an upgrade from where I came from. $. 4 at the door, the same amount for the L1 finish. I won't be back to either.

PartyMonster01
04-21-22, 20:54
Very rushed, not a great experience. There were reviews under their rubmaps ad.I crossed this off my bucket list. Saw Mandy, who also might go by Yady, for my first time. Mandy is probably mid thirties Latina with shapely curves. Definitely attractive. She did a good job of explaining how the milking table works. When it was time, she got under the table and directed me to watch her via the mirror next to the table. She has skill and it was a turn on when she kept asking for my milk. Gravity and suction took over and I painted the floor in an awesome way. She commented on the impressive load and then proceeded to wipe it up with a paper towel. I will repeat but not often due to the steep price.

Biliator
04-21-22, 22:19
TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.Wow, sorry man. Thought everyone got the same service from V I receive. I'd tell you about the times she opened you Macau for me during the early days of the pandemic but I don't want to upset anyone.

ConfuciusMan
04-22-22, 00:02
The last time I asked I never gotten any answers back. So I will try again. As also someone mentioned Mimi will come back but I still haven't heard anything about that again.Mimi got married and won't be coming back to do massage. She's pretty settled in with her new husband and business.

GoHomeSmiling
04-22-22, 10:22
TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.V can be playful and allow more one once you get to know her, but my god, she's a multitasker and out of room or on phone 30% of time. I shared an anecdote a year or so ago about how she called in an order for a food delivery and leaned into my ear to ask if I wanted anything.

Jay117
04-22-22, 11:53
Visited let's spa recently just to see. Got L3 with no L2 involved (though I'm sure it would've been a CBJ). Basically SXL pricing without the level of accommodation you can get at SXL. Wasn't bad, but won't return at that price point.

Dossy1
04-22-22, 15:43
I crossed this off my bucket list. Saw Mandy, who also might go by Yady, for my first time. Mandy is probably mid thirties Latina with shapely curves. Definitely attractive. She did a good job of explaining how the milking table works. When it was time, she got under the table and directed me to watch her via the mirror next to the table. She has skill and it was a turn on when she kept asking for my milk. Gravity and suction took over and I painted the floor in an awesome way. She commented on the impressive load and then proceeded to wipe it up with a paper towel. I will repeat but not often due to the steep price.How much did her milking experience set you back?

Dossy.

PartyMonster01
04-22-22, 18:52
How much did her milking experience set you back?

$1. 6 for 30 m. If you go see her, skip the massage and go right into the milking session. MSOG if time permits. One thing I did notice is that she runs a timer on her phone which went off as we finished. She seems cool enough not to stop if time goes over but it is something to watch out for.

Biliator
04-22-22, 21:08
V can be playful and allow more one once you get to know her, but my god, she's a multitasker and out of room or on phone 30% of time. I shared an anecdote a year or so ago about how she called in an order for a food delivery and leaned into my ear to ask if I wanted anything.Had no idea my experiences with Vivian were so unique. Everyone have a great weekend.

BareOnly2018
04-23-22, 00:24
How much did her milking experience set you back?

$1. 6 for 30 m. If you go see her, skip the massage and go right into the milking session. MSOG if time permits. One thing I did notice is that she runs a timer on her phone which went off as we finished. She seems cool enough not to stop if time goes over but it is something to watch out for.What parlor is this?

Wenger
04-23-22, 07:33
TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.And she'll lie to you (surprise I know) about what you've already negotiated and not provide. On my last visit to there a long time ago I pointed to her mouth and we agreed on a price, I stupidly paid and then she just wanted to suck on my fingers. I used to work close by so it was convenient but will never step inside the door again. Funny thing is I still get texts saying they miss me, wonder why.

SpaGuy21
04-23-22, 14:17
The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.

Zagal
04-23-22, 14:49
The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.Tried to PM you but inbox full.

CLF3142
04-23-22, 15:26
Hey men.

I'm staying at the Crown Plaza on Halsted next month and would like to taste the local cuisine. Has to be an upgrade from what I get in our town. Any good recommendations? Don't need FS, but like a lot of teasing to milking.

RichL1234
04-23-22, 17:28
Right at noon todaywhile on way home from work, saw a monger headed into Lets Spa, please report back, I'm always tempted to check out their weekend morning line-up.

JWankxxx
04-23-22, 18:13
Hey men.

I'm staying at the Crown Plaza on Halsted next month and would like to taste the local cuisine. Has to be an upgrade from what I get in our town. Any good recommendations? Don't need FS, but like a lot of teasing to milking.CLM is the way to go and close - https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

OF Charlie
04-23-22, 19:22
The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.I am guessing you are talking about Erica at the 819 Western Spa. There were a couple of nice reviews of her in the Asian Apartment thread as she had just left an apartment earlier this week. Full menu is available since she just left the apartment.

Phaedrus2004
04-23-22, 21:11
Mimi got married and won't be coming back to do massage. She's pretty settled in with her new husband and business.I remember Mimi. Glad she has settled. I'll miss her, but there are other fish in the pond.

BobKelso954
04-24-22, 17:56
I am replying on my own message. Was the Purple Door the place I visited? AdultSearch has their phone number as *666 and the phone # for the place visited is *822. C'Mon. Chicago mongers, clear it up for us. Is this 666 place worth the visit?

Amy was still very worthy it and I'd go back for her.

RichL1234
04-24-22, 18:32
I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.

Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.

SpaGuy21
04-24-22, 19:54
I am guessing you are talking about Erica at the 819 Western Spa. There were a couple of nice reviews of her in the Asian Apartment thread as she had just left an apartment earlier this week. Full menu is available since she just left the apartment.Yes and yes.

RichL1234
04-24-22, 20:09
I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.]

Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.That is 160 & 140 - response I received was FS.

Hanxu
04-24-22, 21:00
Is this place still open?

SawBoy1740
04-24-22, 23:12
I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.

Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.I got a text about that as well. 5 xxx W Fullerton. Sent pics, but I just don't trust them to be accurate. If ya TOFTT, please define let us know.

DMichaels69
04-25-22, 09:45
This is an independent lady that was around for years. Not sure if she still is in business. I wanted to do an outcall but she refused because she said based on where I lived she could not verify me. I never did an incall because her attitude was not that great when I called her about the outcall.

Is this place still open?

Peaceender
04-25-22, 10:04
Anyone want to discuss or share?For those of us who were not here for it, who were the winner (s)?

Hanxu
04-25-22, 12:11
This is an independent lady that was around for years. Not sure if she still is in business. I wanted to do an outcall but she refused because she said based on where I lived she could not verify me. I never did an incall because her attitude was not that great when I called her about the outcall.How long ago you called her, tried calling her multiple times but going to voice mail. Any suggestions for a good outcall Asian massage near about the Schaumburg area?

UltimateH56
04-25-22, 16:23
The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.What's the damage now?

RichL1234
04-25-22, 16:29
I got a text about that as well. 5 xxx W Fullerton. Sent pics, but I just don't trust them to be accurate. If ya TOFTT, please define let us know.Well I checked it out and was greeted by the same cast of 40 ish characters that have meade the rounds of all the NW side parlors. Was met at door by Lilly and since I have a soft spot in my heart for her, I proccefed w / the deed. Don't get me wrong but I was kind. Of hoping for a little younger blood, but that's not to be had there.

Plus at least 3 MT's on duty, big space, very discreet on a bussy street.

SawBoy1740
04-25-22, 18:14
Well I checked it out and was greeted by the same cast of 40 ish characters that have meade the rounds of all the NW side parlors. Was met at door by Lilly and since I have a soft spot in my heart for her, I proccefed w / the deed. Don't get me wrong but I was kind. Of hoping for a little younger blood, but that's not to be had there.

Plus at least 3 MT's on duty, big space, very discreet on a bussy street.Thanks man. Naturally the pics I got were young 20 something's.

RichL1234
04-25-22, 18:57
Thanks man. Naturally the pics I got were young 20 something's.Uh yeah, definitely not the case.

SaintChuck
04-25-22, 20:41
Is this place still open?I am not sure where you got that post from. I distinctly remember that post from 7 or 8 years ago. That woman would post on CL and BP when they were both allowing these type of ad's. I called her to try and set something up but she had a really bad attitude and acted like she didn't need the money. There were several reports about her being strange and a few beers short of a six pack. I can't even remember what thread the reports were in because this was 7 or 8 years ago. Where did you come across this old post? SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
04-25-22, 22:11
It was 7 or so years ago, long time.

How long ago you called her, tried calling her multiple times but going to voice mail. Any suggestions for a good outcall Asian massage near about the Schaumburg area?

ChgSpaMan
04-26-22, 09:32
Is this place still open?Not everyone clicked with her, but she was my ATF until she moved to St. Louis a good 3 years ago. She was Angela here. Goes by Meghan / Megan there. Plenty of comments in the St. Louis Forum where she is a rock star. She was advertising in Rub ratings before its demise, under a new #. I miss her.

Hanxu
04-26-22, 11:18
It was 7 or so years ago, long time.
Not everyone clicked with her, but she was my ATF until she moved to St. Louis a good 3 years ago. She was Angela here. Goes by Meghan / Megan there. Plenty of comments in the St. Louis Forum where she is a rock star. She was advertising in Rub ratings before its demise, under a new #. I miss her.Saw it on the website chicagoescortlist under featured listing.

Any other Asian massage for outcalls you know of?

Rizpat
04-26-22, 11:36
Stopped by. Small waiting room out front. Woman who answered door told me to wait. She was 50 ish kind of hot body. Decent looking. Wore a nice wrap dress that was loose and showed her tits and underwear. After 15 min I was taken back and paid and waited for room to free up. Place was busy but its small so it only takes 2 to fill up I guess. When room was ready she took me to room and was about to hand me off to an overweight not attractive woman and I said I want her. They stood there for a minute and I said again. I'd just like her. So the other girl said, that's OK. (which it is. I would have left otherwise). In room got naked and on table she gave nice massage. Asked if first time there. I said yes. During massage my hands were all over her lages and up her dress grabbing her ass and rubbing her pussy. She didn't have any issue with that and eventually worked her way to my butt and legs and then starting stroking me. Turned over and tried to undress her but she said no. So I let her jerk me off while I had may hands under her dress pulling her into me. Came all over her hands. She kept going for a while until I was hard again and then tried for a second. After a while I came a second time. She squeezed it all out and wiped her hands and then got hot towel and cleaned me up and said she hopes I come back tomorrow and often.

50 $ door, 50 tip. Left happy. Kind of a low end shop though.This sounds great. Did you get a name?

BChestnut773
04-26-22, 14:40
Anyone know how much upgrades are at CLM?

OneForFun82
04-26-22, 16:28
Got a solid L1 at Tao for sixty. Tried for more but no interest. Looking to try either Vida or Pacifico next. Any recommendation?

Ditzker
04-26-22, 20:40
Lurker, new to posting. Been to this spot over on W31 a couple of times. Jenny, young. Maybe late 20's, early 30's. Pretty cute, good massage and teasing but kinda boring and uninterested. . 1 just to touch a titty with L1 - nice titty but will never do again.

Lily. I think that's her name. Is great. She's older though. Likely 50's. But the massage is better, the L1 is better, and she let me pet the kitty. . 1 if I remember right.

Anyone able to get FS there?

ChungoLungo
04-26-22, 23:01
Any intel on the range of rates for the Soviet treatment in the area? Heading there late summer and am not a FS type. Love the between the peaks treatment tho.

TJGeek
04-26-22, 23:23
Anyone know how much upgrades are at CLM?Variable depending on the girl and her mood. Not all offer the same upgrades. Best to read the forum for specifics.

Jinurso
04-27-22, 01:06
Anyone know how much upgrades are at CLM?L1 is always included. Anything above ranges from $50 to $200 depending on the girl and the service. I've seen some girls ask for more and some not ask for anything if they like you. Check my post history. I've reviewed a lot of the girls there for details.

SGlider
04-27-22, 15:57
Does Princess Latina Spa require appointments or is it first come first serve. They're not answering their phone and I'd hate to drive down there to not get in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Incognit2
04-27-22, 16:12
Anyone know how much upgrades are at CLM?L1, as previously stated, is included. Anything more is negotiable. Depending on the provider, you can get FS for as low as $. YMMV.

Incognit2
04-27-22, 16:17
I miss Zeus. Yes, it was in a busy area on a busy street, yes it was not the best place to go but the technique that Salma did when she'd slip her hand under you while you were gave down, or the fun ways and slutiness of Racquel were awesome enough to make you want more. But for me, it was the working up to get Bianca. Spent thousands in visits to finally soften her enough for a semi-GFE FS experience. Anyone know where any of them are now?

SpaGuy21
04-27-22, 16:34
Lurker, new to posting. Been to this spot over on W31 a couple of times. Jenny, young. Maybe late 20's, early 30's. Pretty cute, good massage and teasing but kinda boring and uninterested. . 1 just to touch a titty with L1 - nice titty but will never do again.

Lily. I think that's her name. Is great. She's older though. Likely 50's. But the massage is better, the L1 is better, and she let me pet the kitty. . 1 if I remember right.

Anyone able to get FS there?I've tried, and failed, multiple times (With both). Doesn't seem possible.

SaintChuck
04-27-22, 17:07
I've tried, and failed, multiple times (With both). Doesn't seem possible.I have known the older woman for many years and yes she is in her 50's. I met her years ago at a spa out in the suburbs. I do a shit ton of driving for work and when I am in Chicago I will occasionally pop in and have a session with her. I have known her for years and never received anything other than L1 and I have never heard of anyone getting more than L1 from her. I know that some guy's actually go to these places for the massage and I've heard that she does give a really good massage. She is a sweet woman and will allow top roaming UTC during L1. SaintChuck.

Hapenny
04-27-22, 17:38
Went to Comfort calling ahead to see Yuyu. She is a slender babe leaning towards middle age with a good figure and an even better attitude. Her English is also good and she can hold a conversation.

She started with a fairly good rub. A few minutes in she pulled a stool over to the head of the massage table and sat with her legs wide spread as she lightly worked my shoulders, neck and head. She has one of those kinds of lithe bodies where the inside of the thighs are curved in where they meet her crotch. She is lean and sexy. Her pussy lips were peeking out from under the loose elastic edge of her lace panties. I went exploring without resistance or encouragement. She is hairless.

She asked me what I wanted and I asked for nude L1. We agreed on $ which, based on a prior visit there, must be their rate. I flipped and she stripped. I stopped her from starting on me and asked for more rubbing and attention. I got it. She has nice titties and was open to caressing, light squeezing and kissing. 15 minutes of her teasing and attention had me raging hard.

She climbed on top of me and I had a nice view staring me in the face. She smelled sweet and I gave her a little peck on the lips. She pushed her pussy into my face. It was tasty. I tried to FIV but she was too dry and I concentrated on the outside. Soft, prominent and pliable.

Her technique is good. She varies the pressure and the speed. She builds up tempo and then suddenly slows down. Very effective. I exploded to an audible gasp from her. She did not miss a beat but slowed when asked.

So I would say Yuyu is definitely as good as her reviews suggest. I would repeat next time I am in the area. On the way out I saw some of the other talent. One chick was Sally and the other I did not catch the name but she had memorable cleavage. They were both young spinner types.

FastSubaru
04-27-22, 21:20
Does Princess Latina Spa require appointments or is it first come first serve. They're not answering their phone and I'd hate to drive down there to not get in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.First come first serve but I always call ahead to make sure someone's available. I rather not sit in the lobby to wait.

OneForFun82
04-27-22, 21:38
I miss Zeus. Yes, it was in a busy area on a busy street, yes it was not the best place to go but the technique that Salma did when she'd slip her hand under you while you were gave down, or the fun ways and slutiness of Racquel were awesome enough to make you want more. But for me, it was the working up to get Bianca. Spent thousands in visits to finally soften her enough for a semi-GFE FS experience. Anyone know where any of them are now?Damn buddy. I hear ya. Got a hell of a Russian from the younger curvy girl there but Raquel really played it up and even have a BBBJ. Busy street but was a nice stop on lunch breaks.

Going to check out Pacifico or Vida. I'll let you know how the Latina talent is there because I am jonesing.

OneForFun82
04-27-22, 21:44
First come first serve but I always call ahead to make sure someone's available. I rather not sit in the lobby to wait.I'm sure mileage varies, but is it really the Latina capital the forum makes it out to be? FS an option or just nudity and some L1 and L2?

TheFifthOne
04-28-22, 09:22
Damn buddy. I hear ya. Got a hell of a Russian from the younger curvy girl there but Raquel really played it up and even have a BBBJ. Busy street but was a nice stop on lunch breaks.

Going to check out Pacifico or Vida. I'll let you know how the Latina talent is there because I am jonesing.Pacifico has apparently a couple of girls. I've been there twice. I've gotten Jenny and I can't remember the other girls name. Jenny had piercings and a couple of tattoos. She looked in her 30's and the other girl was definitely in her 40's. She was very hairy which I'm not a fan of. I got the hr for both. They try to please but from what it looks like it's just mature Latinas. And there English can be a bit rough but it's understandable.

TigerpUm69
04-28-22, 14:13
Is this place still open?Anyone has any info on this place. I'm intrigued as well.

TigerpUm69
04-28-22, 14:46
Anyone has any info on nicha. https://tryst.link/escort/nicha I want set up a meet with her. I need some info on any visits with her.

FastSubaru
04-28-22, 17:14
I'm sure mileage varies, but is it really the Latina capital the forum makes it out to be? FS an option or just nudity and some L1 and L2?Idk if its the top but it's one of the better spots, and shows in their prices. FS is there but depends on the girl. Receptionist is beautiful but she doesn't give massages.