PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Noodleman
02-21-13, 01:35
Mercy, located next door to the firehouse on Cermak / Wentworth, would be your best bet in the immediate Chinatown area. It's in a retail building; go upstairs to the 2nd floor. I've left happy each time.Gracias, I'll check it out next trip and leave a report.

Jamz20
02-21-13, 23:10
I just talked to Lulu from Unwind Spa. She asked me if I would let all of you know that she is not At Unwind Spa anymore. She will let us know if and when she goes somewhere else.This makes me a sad puppy.

FngrBngr
02-23-13, 13:31
Get pampered by a beautiful, big-breasted, licensed Massage Therapist. You will have a nice, sensual, rubdown that includes nudity and mutual touching that will leave you happy. My pictures are 100% real. I'm 5'8".135 lbs with DD breasts, nice round bottom, smooth caramel brown skin. 10 am to 10 pm Incall onlyatSafe, private residence 70 / hr massage.

Fetish friendly Call Symone 773-957-6629.

Poster's age: 24.

• Location: Chicago, country club, tinley, Orland. 80, 57, 294.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-special-erotic-fullbody-massage-70hr-24/13189827

Any of you guys partake?

Pm is fine.

FB

Eddinger
02-23-13, 16:03
Anyone been there recently and have anything to report on the new girls at all?

I haven't been back since Pam left last may. Yumi and Pam always left me feeling like money well spent, but some of the other girls back then really weren't that into things other than massage. Any tips would be appreciated and returned via PM.

Member #4721
02-24-13, 03:32
This won't be a surprise to anyone, but while I was in town on business, I tried a commonly craigslist advertised service that offered outcall european and asian massage to your hotel. Russian woman showed up downstairs that was. Well. Fucked up looking. Not sure what was going on, but she was wearing so much makeup, she looked like she was wearing a mask. She let me know that workers downstairs approached her to ask if she needed help. Probably because they REALLY thought she needed help. The massage was terrible. She gave an OK happy ending. But I ended up paying a total of $.6. And she used some kind of terrible oil that smelled like a combination of vanilla and butthole. On a positive note, she was nice and seemed to have a good attitude. Was pretty drunk by the time she came, but had a "WHAT THE FUCK" moment the next day. Just a heads up to hick retards like me looking to an easy outcall massage. Take a pass.

BielMark
02-24-13, 09:22
Get pampered by a beautiful, big-breasted, licensed Massage Therapist. You will have a nice, sensual, rubdown that includes nudity and mutual touching that will leave you happy. My pictures are 100% real. I'm 5'8".135 lbs with DD breasts, nice round bottom, smooth caramel brown skin. 10 am to 10 pm Incall onlyatSafe, private residence 70 / hr massage.

Fetish friendly Call Symone 773-957-6629.

Poster's age: 24.

• Location: Chicago, country club, tinley, Orland. 80, 57, 294.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/saturday-special-erotic-fullbody-massage-70hr-24/13189827

Any of you guys partake?

Pm is fine.

FBSaw her a few months back and it was rushed.

She takes in small, dirty, cold room in her basement. Half ass massage and a tug.

She is pretty and there is mutual touching but rushed. I don't get it, a wrapped mr. Happy is cleaner than my fingers.

I was out .80 and moved on.

Gopher88
02-24-13, 11:08
This makes me a sad puppy.Humpfree post that about Lulu 1/21/2012 a year ago. After she left Unwind who know's where she has been since then. Southbend In. I know for sure.

Moccdawg
02-24-13, 16:29
Ok, it has been awhile for me to add some value to the site.

*Tried 2323 a few weeks ago, overall she appears in her 40s, but well looks better than average her age. TS was ok, but did not wash everything. The massage was good, worked out a tight back. Toward the end I had to guide her to make it worth the trip, also I could only rub her butt only, her clothes were on too good access.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-spring-spa-traditional-chinese-therapy/14132708

*I was also curious about this place too. Totally legit on my visit, no TS, when I hinted for more I was shutdown hard and my hand put back on the table. I usually give a tip even if I was just a good massage, just walking out of the room or when I am putting on my shoes, but she asked for a tip immediately when I stepped out the room which I do not like. Also asked when I will return, lmao. I will not likely go back because it is extremely out of my way & legit.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-one-hour-vacation-with-us/14849839

StayPuff
02-24-13, 21:47
Not going to go into too deep of a review as she's been posted about before. But I will reiterate. She still seems disorganized. Had me wait almost 30 min after our original scheduled time.

But even considering all of that, I definitely will return as it was money well spent. Looks, massage, and all of happy fun time afterwards I give 10's across the board. And yes she still gives out beers.

Anyone who hasn't checked her out, you're doing yourself a disservice. Just make sure your schedule is open as your appointment might be later than you set it for.

Skonsk
02-25-13, 11:19
This makes me a sad puppy.Yes we miss her. I wonder about ronnie too

TryAgain1
02-25-13, 15:15
I've read the forum on and off for a while now. Been to many providers in the city, but looking for someone new. Have plenty of info to trade on BP providers as well as some AMP. Looking for a new mp or indy provider tho. Happy to trade info.

Please pm

Jovi69
02-25-13, 15:29
I dreamt that I had a massage at the new place in LaGrange on Sunday.

I paid. 6 at the front desk for an hour. I was taken to a private room by the receptionist and told I could hang my clothes on the back of the door.

Room was clean, quite, comfortable, with soft music and low lights.

I was disappointed when the therapist walked in, older, mid forties, thin and not good looking.

I thought she had see-the cups but that turned out to be all padding.

Massage was uncovered most of the time with light brushing in certain areas, on the flip, she took a small towel and covered the area. When my hands roamed, no resistance or acknowledgment happened.

Massage was great, very good skill, professionally trained, she massaged everywhere including fingers, toes, ears, scalp and all the usual places.

Extras just happened, no talk of additional money or anything. It was nice not to have to stop and negotiate extras.

I would have rated the visit as a great value. 8-9 had my therapist been cute.

I probably will repeat but only if I get to choose the girl.

Happy Meals
02-25-13, 19:09
Really like Mercy in Michigan Ave. Hey does anybody here know when Coco is coming back from vacation? She's been out for a while.

NorthsideTod2
02-25-13, 19:36
I've read the forum on and off for a while now. Been to many providers in the city, but looking for someone new. Have plenty of info to trade on BP providers as well as some AMP. Looking for a new mp or indy provider tho. Happy to trade info.

Please pmWelcome.

My real jewel is Sabrina at OKI on Chicago ave about 22 very cute but with the best body I have seen at a AMP. If your patient and show you will tip you might get the tightest FS. As I say you will have to be a little patient and give her a little extra tip and you will have a gem. She does not warm up to all. Good luck.

Now I can use some new talent can you share some gems.

Backsnail Lvr
02-25-13, 20:07
Hey guys,

I was in your fair city this past weekend on business and decided to go for my first asian massage. I called Unwind and the lady said she had 4 girls to choose from. When I got there, there was an old lady with really bad teeth that let me in. She said $65 for 30 minutes. I said I wanted to see the girls before I paid her. She said they were all on their way but said they were all really beautiful, between 22 and 24 years old, and I could choose when they got there. Ok, I said, and gave her $65. She led me to a room with a mattress on the floor, told me to undress and the girls would be there soon.

20 minutes later, I was still laying on that mattress waiting for the girls. The old lady came back in my room and said a girl just got here and I could either have her or the old lady would do my massage. I said "You told me I could pick from 4 girls", she said only one could come because of the snow. LOL, yeah right. Since the old lady was really ugly and had horrible teeth and breath, I figured I would take my chances with the new girl who she promised would be 24 years old and beautiful.

Maybe the Chinese have a different way of determining age, but if this lady was 24, I look like Brad Pitt. She was at least 60 and had worst teeth than the original lady. I figured what the hell, I've been laying here for 30 minutes, and already paid my $65, which I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get back, I may as well get a massage.

She did actually give a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes. Then I asked her to finish me off and she said no problem. She oiled me up and gave a pretty good HJ. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so. I was there at least 45 minutes so that was good, she didn't watch the clock at all. She never asked for a tip, but I gave her $20. She said it wasn't enough, and I told her that was all the money I had. She said "ok, but next time finish is $40". I laughed and said ok, but probably won't be back. The women were just too ugly. All in all it wasn't a terrible time, I just kept my eyes closed and pretended I was with a beautiful 24 year old asian. Damage was $85 total. I probably won't return but hey, now I can say I went to an asian massage parlor.

HoosierDick
02-25-13, 23:34
Can anyone help me out with a number for an Asian apartment? I've been intrigued and finally have the opportunity to try.

Thanks

Dazhiba
02-26-13, 08:24
Can anyone help me out with a number for an Asian apartment? I've been intrigued and finally have the opportunity to try.

ThanksLook on eros!

Humpfree
02-26-13, 11:53
Hey guys,

I was in your fair city this past weekend on business and decided to go for my first asian massage. I called Unwind and the lady said she had 4 girls to choose from. When I got there, there was an old lady with really bad teeth that let me in. She said $65 for 30 minutes. I said I wanted to see the girls before I paid her. She said they were all on their way but said they were all really beautiful, between 22 and 24 years old, and I could choose when they got there. Ok, I said, and gave her $65. She led me to a room with a mattress on the floor, told me to undress and the girls would be there soon.

20 minutes later, I was still laying on that mattress waiting for the girls. The old lady came back in my room and said a girl just got here and I could either have her or the old lady would do my massage. I said "You told me I could pick from 4 girls", she said only one could come because of the snow. LOL, yeah right. Since the old lady was really ugly and had horrible teeth and breath, I figured I would take my chances with the new girl who she promised would be 24 years old and beautiful.

Maybe the Chinese have a different way of determining age, but if this lady was 24, I look like Brad Pitt. She was at least 60 and had worst teeth than the original lady. I figured what the hell, I've been laying here for 30 minutes, and already paid my $65, which I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get back, I may as well get a massage.

She did actually give a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes. Then I asked her to finish me off and she said no problem. She oiled me up and gave a pretty good HJ. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so. I was there at least 45 minutes so that was good, she didn't watch the clock at all. She never asked for a tip, but I gave her $20. She said it wasn't enough, and I told her that was all the money I had. She said "ok, but next time finish is $40". I laughed and said ok, but probably won't be back. The women were just too ugly. All in all it wasn't a terrible time, I just kept my eyes closed and pretended I was with a beautiful 24 year old asian. Damage was $85 total. I probably won't return but hey, now I can say I went to an asian massage parlor.

Yes sounds like you got FS, You got F---ED

Gbaby31
02-26-13, 12:39
Hey guys,

She did actually give a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes. Then I asked her to finish me off and she said no problem. She oiled me up and gave a pretty good HJ. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so. I was there at least 45 minutes so that was good, she didn't watch the clock at all. She never asked for a tip, but I gave her $20. She said it wasn't enough, and I told her that was all the money I had. She said "ok, but next time finish is $40". I laughed and said ok, but probably won't be back. The women were just too ugly. All in all it wasn't a terrible time, I just kept my eyes closed and pretended I was with a beautiful 24 year old asian. Damage was $85 total. I probably won't return but hey, now I can say I went to an asian massage parlor.Doesn't seem that bad obviously except for the old age, Liz always had great girls young girls. The best one I've ever had was this girl Bella blk girl 23 bubbly personality and a body of a fitness model she was amazing. Or try orland parks spa great deal with table shower also older women but great gREAT service

AmericanIron
02-26-13, 12:47
Called ahead to schedule an appointment my regular wasn't available so I tried this new girl. NIce surprise although Russian she makes up her eyes to look Asian and has a banging body.

Started a nice massage with some good technique and not bad of a conversationalist. No extras at the end although she seamed to hint and asked all the right questions of ones who do. The massage was interrupted many times so it was not to be this time, but I will repeat to find out.

Timmer
02-26-13, 13:49
The girl you speak of is Armenian. She has religious beliefs that will prevent her from doing anything for you. You can, however, massage her and get her off. Kind of crazy. You can do anything to her, but she won't touch you. That is the problem with religion. Religion is always ala carte. Pick and choose what you will follow. My $.02.

Called ahead to schedule an appointment my regular wasn't available so I tried this new girl. NIce surprise although Russian she makes up her eyes to look Asian and has a banging body.

Started a nice massage with some good technique and not bad of a conversationalist. No extras at the end although she seamed to hint and asked all the right questions of ones who do. The massage was interrupted many times so it was not to be this time, but I will repeat to find out.

Sal Minella
02-26-13, 19:14
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and I should have stopped coming here, but I just hate losing!

So I checked out the place in Lagrange some members have had luck so I thought I'd try mine. First time there I get Mimi, she's smokin hot and I'm really not that into asains. She's 27 and smells great. I get hh for. 45 and her massage is fantastic. Towards the end she starts with some great teasing and says that's it time is up, no flip? I'm pretty disappointed as I thought after the teasing I had a sure-thing. I'm so pissed I don't tip.

Next time I go I call ahead and ask for Cindy (had some intel). From talking with another senior I think they gave me a fake Cindy. I get an older woman with glasses and an ugly grill. I do the hour this time (.65) thinking that may have had something to do with my strike out last time. She gives a really good massage too, but makes sure that towel is covering me at all times even after I throw it off several times. On flip there is no chance of that towel being moved with her karate fast reflexes. I make several gestures for her to do the deed and she says No No NO. I tip 10 to start some good graces at this joint.

Against my better judgment I GO BACK. This time I'm going to get the same girl I had the first time (Mimi) because there's no way you tease like that and not give me some action! I opt for the hour and we are chatting and getting along very well. She gives an outstanding massage again with great teasing. I'm watching the clock and notice I only have 10 minutes left so I say hey how about a flip? And she's all for it. On flip I remain uncovered and she massages inner thighs but just won't do HE. We had been getting along very well so we start talking about it, but she just won't do it. She says sorry and start talking about how americans have bigger packages than asians (USA!) but I'm out of luck again. She says they don't do that there. O well, I tip her. 20 for a good massage and just being cool and sexy.

I won't be going back again. Maybe I give a LEO vibe because I'm young and fit. Never happened anywhere else though so I'm having a hard time buying it. Either way, YMMV as I've heard there's luck to be had and atleast you're sure to get a good massage out of it. After this big 3 pitch strike out there aint a knot in my back, but a lotta spunk in my bag!

Edit: Also forgot to mention there is a little tablet in the massage room with you that is broken into quadrants. One has Room 3 and is a camera on the waiting room, one is Room 4 and is the hallway of rooms. The other two are blacked out, maybe recording the massage rooms?! Kinda creepy, I looked for camera in room. I didn't find one so they may have video of a paranoid lookin sonbitch.

TheShadow2
02-26-13, 20:14
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and I should have stopped coming here, but I just hate losing!

So I checked out the place in Lagrange some members have had luck so I thought I'd try mine. First time there I get Mimi, she's smokin hot and I'm really not that into asains. She's 27 and smells great. I get hh for. 45 and her massage is fantastic. Towards the end she starts with some great teasing and says that's it time is up, no flip? I'm pretty disappointed as I thought after the teasing I had a sure-thing. I'm so pissed I don't tip.

Next time I go I call ahead and ask for Cindy (had some intel). From talking with another senior I think they gave me a fake Cindy. I get an older woman with glasses and an ugly grill. I do the hour this time (.65) thinking that may have had something to do with my strike out last time. She gives a really good massage too, but makes sure that towel is covering me at all times even after I throw it off several times. On flip there is no chance of that towel being moved with her karate fast reflexes. I make several gestures for her to do the deed and she says No No NO. I tip 10 to start some good graces at this joint.

Against my better judgment I GO BACK. This time I'm going to get the same girl I had the first time (Mimi) because there's no way you tease like that and not give me some action! I opt for the hour and we are chatting and getting along very well. She gives an outstanding massage again with great teasing. I'm watching the clock and notice I only have 10 minutes left so I say hey how about a flip? And she's all for it. On flip I remain uncovered and she massages inner thighs but just won't do HE. We had been getting along very well so we start talking about it, but she just won't do it. She says sorry and start talking about how americans have bigger packages than asians (USA!) but I'm out of luck again. She says they don't do that there. O well, I tip her. 20 for a good massage and just being cool and sexy.

I won't be going back again. Maybe I give a LEO vibe because I'm young and fit. Never happened anywhere else though so I'm having a hard time buying it. Either way, YMMV as I've heard there's luck to be had and atleast you're sure to get a good massage out of it. After this big 3 pitch strike out there aint a knot in my back, but a lotta spunk in my bag!

Edit: Also forgot to mention there is a little tablet in the massage room with you that is broken into quadrants. One has Room 3 and is a camera on the waiting room, one is Room 4 and is the hallway of rooms. The other two are blacked out, maybe recording the massage rooms? Kinda creepy, I looked for camera in room. I didn't find one so they may have video of a paranoid lookin sonbitch.Sal,

Sorry for your experience, but thanks for taking one for the team. I have been PM'ing with a brother here who had good success there, and I was going to visit this weekend. Now I will pass. I'm like you in that I must give off a LEO vibe because I'm older but in good shape. Just not interested in paying for a massage and not leaving happy. This "hobby" sucks sometimes. Thanks again for posting your experience.

Halfa Nut
02-27-13, 05:17
I have almost went here more than a few times I called she didn't pick up and she didn't reply to an appointment setup via email. If you do actually go I would be eager to hear about it.She's definitely been reviewed here before, less than a year ago. Search the board. Sorry I can't remember exactly, but I thought she got decent reviews, maybe not FS though.

Brandonkelly
02-27-13, 05:34
Anyone have intel on these places? .40hh. 60hr Irving Park Area.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/quality-body-work-special-12-hour-40-24/10677853

Ember Garden Schaumburg.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ember-garden-erotic-massage-22/14354922

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-sensual-erotic-massage-by-sexy-exotic-latina-must-see-22/14137408I've been to the Irving Park spot about five times and I feel like they may be under new "management". The HH price used to be. 50 so. 40 is good. However, they post multiple ads, some of which still say. 50 and some don't even mention HH. The massage is always complete crap. I've had FS for. 140 and it was very, very good. But that Chica is gone. She gave me a private number she claimed but I never got an answer the like million times I called. I would have loved a session with her minus a door fee.

The prices I encountered there were. 60, .75 for CBJ. Twice I've been there and received services without any mention of money. One quite good CBJ I asked how much she wanted and she basically shrugged. Based on recent reports and the last time I was there, it's been the standard Latina prices with no FS offered.

My questions are, has anyone been there recently? Has anyone seen the two girls in the ads, one that has some stars on her back? It looks like she has a decent body but is probably not hot.

StayPuff
02-27-13, 06:38
TOFTT with Melina near Harlem & Lawrence (has a 872 area code). Large residential building with high traffic, not discreet at all. According to her profile she's "Mixed Asian". Translation: black chick. She is good looking though, but service was rushed, and she made it more about her than me. I thought for the. 15 price and being Asian, this would involve a full menu, and the slight chance of an actual Nuru massage but it was only a regular massage & HJ (CBJ is on the menu for an extra 5, but I said hell no). On the flip it was apparent she was disinterested as she was looking around the room and making it obvious she wasn't into it. Will not return.

Looks. 7.

Massage. 4.

Experience. 2

StayPuff
02-27-13, 06:54
I've been to the Irving Park spot about five times and I feel like they may be under new "management". The HH price used to be. 50 so. 40 is good. However, they post multiple ads, some of which still say. 50 and some don't even mention HH. The massage is always complete crap. I've had FS for. 140 and it was very, very good. But that Chica is gone. She gave me a private number she claimed but I never got an answer the like million times I called. I would have loved a session with her minus a door fee.

The prices I encountered there were. 60, .75 for CBJ. Twice I've been there and received services without any mention of money. One quite good CBJ I asked how much she wanted and she basically shrugged. Based on recent reports and the last time I was there, it's been the standard Latina prices with no FS offered.

My questions are, has anyone been there recently? Has anyone seen the two girls in the ads, one that has some stars on her back? It looks like she has a decent body but is probably not hot.I've been there within the past couple of months. I usually see a girl named Ci-Ci. The first time I went I saw a girl named Kate who I wish I got FS with but I haven't seen her since. There's also this short dumpy chick who had dark circles under her eyes, barely speaks english and uses vaseline as massage oil. Avoid her.

I can't tell if any of the pictures are real or not, but I know that place shares some photos with this place (I haven't visited yet) :

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-50-18/13514366

Swfan1963
02-27-13, 21:33

Edit: Also forgot to mention there is a little tablet in the massage room with you that is broken into quadrants. One has Room 3 and is a camera on the waiting room, one is Room 4 and is the hallway of rooms. The other two are blacked out, maybe recording the massage rooms? Kinda creepy, I looked for camera in room. I didn't find one so they may have video of a paranoid lookin sonbitch.Yep, Cindy definitely does not wear glasses and is not older and is pretty hot. For an Asian. I'm not that into Asians either. You're making me think twice about a return trip. Especially if you asked for a certain girl specifically and get that experience. Not cool. I noticed that tablet too, afterwards and also felt slight creeped by it. It's the way for them to keep an eye on the lobby desk without having to pay someone to sit there the whole time I suppose.

Gbaby31
02-28-13, 00:32
Yep, Cindy definitely does not wear glasses and is not older and is pretty hot. For an Asian. I'm not that into Asians either. You're making me think twice about a return trip. Especially if you asked for a certain girl specifically and get that experience. Not cool. I noticed that tablet too, afterwards and also felt slight creeped by it. It's the way for them to keep an eye on the lobby desk without having to pay someone to sit there the whole time I suppose.I've been to Lagrange massage parlor by the hallmark? Got nothing in return and she wanted a tip have her. 5 and I was gone

SteveFishman
03-01-13, 02:10
I really hate these types of posts because they seem lazy, but believe me I've been looking through post after post. I'm looking to kill some time after tonight's Blackhawks game before I have to hop on an early morning flight. Can anyone recommend a place that is open 24/7? Almost everything closes at 10:30.

Humpfree
03-01-13, 10:58
I really hate these types of posts because they seem lazy, but believe me I've been looking through post after post. I'm looking to kill some time after tonight's Blackhawks game before I have to hop on an early morning flight. Can anyone recommend a place that is open 24/7? Almost everything closes at 10:30.Thinking next time to may need to come in on earlyer flight. When everybody is open. Lots of places near United Center.

Humpfree
03-01-13, 11:18
Yep, Cindy definitely does not wear glasses and is not older and is pretty hot. For an Asian. I'm not that into Asians either. You're making me think twice about a return trip. Especially if you asked for a certain girl specifically and get that experience. Not cool. I noticed that tablet too, afterwards and also felt slight creeped by it. It's the way for them to keep an eye on the lobby desk without having to pay someone to sit there the whole time I suppose.Everyone is afraid of getting shut down. Lot of the girls read USA Sex they see what's going on.

Look at last year. How many got shut down. This one then that one getting shut down Licence Revoked. Alice's on Wentworth Licence Revoked. She is still fighting to reopen 8500. Lawyer fee's. She paid 2300. A month rent to keep her location. Closed April. Paid rent till July 9200. Had to let it go. Put everything in storage. Maybe reopen April 1st Just maybe. I talked to her last night. Look at Midway Spa open 3 month's then shut down. I hear it cost 30. 000. To open Midway. I could go on on but we all know who what and why. So most of the girls are not taking any chances. The smart one's anyway.

Gopher88
03-01-13, 11:28
Alice Asked me to let all of you know. She in looking for a new Location. Like to stay in Bridgeport but? Maybe a old Law Office, Doctors office. She said new construction is very costly to make rooms. PM me if you see anything I will let Alice know. G88

Connaisseur
03-01-13, 13:11
Dear Fellow Mongers:

After studying the board on your fine city, I was able to learn a lot about the scene in the central and western parts of the city. Given the fact that an upcoming trip will take me South-East close to the IN state line, I was wondering if you had any recommendations on a hands-on-type-of experience in that area. Alternatively, would you recommend foraging in NW IN instead?

Thanks for any ideas on the matter, I will be happy to trade info on other parts of the country. Please check my posting history if interested.

Conn.

Happy Hound
03-01-13, 15:50
I've been to Lagrange massage parlor by the hallmark? Got nothing in return and she wanted a tip have her. 5 and I was gonePM me on my expereience at Lag. Very similar to some posted here. If you ask for a girl by name on the phone, they will say she is there even if she isn't. Ancient Chinese secret!

OPIllini
03-01-13, 19:37
Everyone is afraid of getting shut down. Lot of the girls read USA Sex they see what's going on.

Look at last year. How many got shut down. This one then that one getting shut down Licence Revoked. Alice's on Wentworth Licence Revoked. She is still fighting to reopen 8500. Lawyer fee's. She paid 2300. A month rent to keep her location. Closed April. Paid rent till July 9200. Had to let it go. Put everything in storage. Maybe reopen April 1st Just maybe. I talked to her last night. Look at Midway Spa open 3 month's then shut down. I hear it cost 30. 000. To open Midway. I could go on on but we all know who what and why. So most of the girls are not taking any chances. The smart one's anyway.True statement Hump. Last night I was at a spot and the girl told me that LE is hitting the Chinatown places hard and that I should stay away from there for a while. Everyone's paranoid, and my girl also said not only are many of the MTs are starting to read USG, but so are many of the owners. Things are starting to get very tight all over the area, so I'm going to stick with places that I know until things die down.

CTmongerX1
03-01-13, 22:43
Dear Fellow Mongers:

After studying the board on your fine city, I was able to learn a lot about the scene in the central and western parts of the city. Given the fact that an upcoming trip will take me South-East close to the IN state line, I was wondering if you had any recommendations on a hands-on-type-of experience in that area. Alternatively, would you recommend foraging in NW IN instead?

Thanks for any ideas on the matter, I will be happy to trade info on other parts of the country. Please check my posting history if interested.

Conn.Sent you a PM. Check out the South Suburbs and NWI Threads for plenty of guidance.

Ctm

Humpfree
03-02-13, 01:14
True statement Hump. Last night I was at a spot and the girl told me that LE is hitting the Chinatown places hard and that I should stay away from there for a while. Everyone's paranoid, and my girl also said not only are many of the MTs are starting to read USG, but so are many of the owners. Things are starting to get very tight all over the area, so I'm going to stick with places that I know until things die down.I been going to this place for many years. One of my ATF works there. She told me if she gets busted she will go back to China. Now I see some one posted that this is the place to go for a good time. He also said he always left there happy. They don't even advertise anywhere on the Internet. I told them to beware after that post. We never know who read all of our post. It's a shame we have to tell everyone what's going on. I though that's why we PM each other I guess not. Lets think before we post. We keep talking soon there will be no place to go.

ForGoodTime
03-02-13, 11:23
Had an appointment with Carmen at this very mp the pictures were real and the massage wasn't so bad the ending did well she let me touch her everywhere while she was busy handling me down there although I don't know what kind of lotion she was using as it was giving me a little burn but in the end she did a good job great body and well worth the money there's other woman who I e had sessions with there but I will save those for another time.

Mynor
03-02-13, 22:46
Had an appointment with Carmen at this very mp the pictures were real and the massage wasn't so bad the ending did well she let me touch her everywhere while she was busy handling me down there although I don't know what kind of lotion she was using as it was giving me a little burn but in the end she did a good job great body and well worth the money there's other woman who I e had sessions with there but I will save those for another time.I work around that area where and how can I get a hold of her, maybe during lunch I can swing by.

Jacktreehorn
03-03-13, 20:08
Has anyone seen this therapist, on Archer and Cicero?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-by-latina-special-50-1hr-24/14846303

Looks good, good price. Just wondering. Planning on TOFTT.

Thanks,

Jackie

Member202
03-04-13, 14:53
Has anyone seen Danielle reappear out there anywhere? If you have any info. I know Samantha moved. Please post here or pm.

Thanks

Dark Traveler
03-05-13, 13:57
I am looking for a place that was in a stand alone building and had women of all color their, I think it was sports massage. May be closed now, I don't get in town much.

Anyway, I have my 2 favorite places on the strip to hit but if you would like to exchange tips please PM me, I have great info in Ohio and Kentucky, and some extremely exclusive info on Northern Kentucky right now.

Sinlover
03-05-13, 18:38
Has anyone seen her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-erotic-busty-tattooed-vixen-downtown-dont-let-this-one-pass-you-by-38/15076487

She has some interesting videos on various websites, which can be found by searching for "blackwidowxxx".

Truthfu11
03-05-13, 19:56
Has anyone seen her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-erotic-busty-tattooed-vixen-downtown-dont-let-this-one-pass-you-by-38/15076487

She has some interesting videos on various websites, which can be found by searching for "blackwidowxxx".A little to dykie for me. Think I would get freaked out by the ink and "attachments"

Swfan1963
03-05-13, 20:34
Has anyone seen her?

She has some interesting videos on various websites, which can be found by searching for "blackwidowxxx".Massive tats are not my thing. Not even close. Though I can see how she'd appeal to some.

Rocket Dork
03-05-13, 21:01
Has anyone seen her?

She has some interesting videos on various websites, which can be found by searching for "blackwidowxxx".I don't like going out with women that can beat the crap out of me. Rocket Dork

XxAmateurxX
03-05-13, 23:08
I'm guessing "BD" is the name of a specific mp. Can someone tell me which one?You are right B. D. Is mp on N Lincoln Ave. You can read some reviews if you Google it.

Gopher88
03-05-13, 23:17
I don't like going out with women that can beat the crap out of me. Rocket DorkYes I have to agree with you she scares me to. She say's she filling up quickly. I would guess we should be hearing something soon.

Magooski
03-06-13, 00:01
Yes I have to agree with you she scares me to. She say's she filling up quickly. I would guess we should be hearing something soon.Oh come on Goph, we all know you played motor boat with her boobies!

Gopher88
03-06-13, 11:29
Oh come on Goph, we all know you played motor boat with her boobies!Sinlover Said to check her out at blackwidowxxx so I did I googled her. Check out the second post. Go to the all most end talk about motor boating wow.

Member #5884
03-07-13, 09:53
I saw a girl yesterday that I think was Pam from Logan Tantricas. Back over a year ago. Can anyone confirm if this is Pam.

Jamz20
03-07-13, 10:04
Has anyone seen this therapist, on Archer and Cicero?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-by-latina-special-50-1hr-24/14846303

Looks good, good price. Just wondering. Planning on TOFTT.

Thanks,

JackieSet up an appointment to meet with her. Set the time, told me to call when I got to Archer & Cicero. Called and got the "oh I am 5 mins away let me call you when I am there" ok wait 15 no call. 20 I call no answer. F*ck it and set up appointment with someone else I know in the area. On my way there approx 40 mins after the scheduled time, I get the call. I let it go to vm, no message no call back. Just my experience tho

Geek
03-07-13, 11:12
I saw a girl yesterday that I think was Pam from Logan Tantricas. Back over a year ago. Can anyone confirm if this is Pam.

234481That's not Pam, sorry.

OPIllini
03-07-13, 22:51
I finally tried Oki Doki on Chicago tonight. I opted for 1 hour w / TS. I admitted to Sala (?) that it was my 1st time there but I added that I go to other places and I wanted to try something different. She said that this would be "professional massage " and that's how it turned out. TS was average and on the flip the stick and jewels were covered up. Bad sign right there. The massage itself was actually very good but again on the flip my privates were covered. I had placed the standard HE tip in plain view at the start, and even flat-out told Sala I wasn't LE, but no go with extras; Sala told me that management had recently told the girls they couldn't touch private areas any more. I'm skeptical about that but I respected her statement. I would recommend for a good massage if that's what you want, but don't be surprised if you don't get any extras.

Timmer
03-08-13, 00:17
I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I think that is Pam. Did you see her within the context of this hobby? I'd love to see her if you have a means to contact her, please pm me.

That's not Pam, sorry.

Casper27
03-08-13, 14:59
I finally tried Oki Doki on Chicago tonight. I opted for 1 hour w / TS. I admitted to Sala (?) that it was my 1st time there but I added that I go to other places and I wanted to try something different. She said that this would be "professional massage " and that's how it turned out. TS was average and on the flip the stick and jewels were covered up. Bad sign right there. The massage itself was actually very good but again on the flip my privates were covered. I had placed the standard HE tip in plain view at the start, and even flat-out told Sala I wasn't LE, but no go with extras; Sala told me that management had recently told the girls they couldn't touch private areas any more. I'm skeptical about that but I respected her statement. I would recommend for a good massage if that's what you want, but don't be surprised if you don't get any extras.I was there about 2 weeks ago. My massage was lame just weak rubbing but it ended with being offered a HJ said no cause she wanted. 60. The woman providing it had no body maybe in her thirties, I asked for her based on anothers review which mentioned her by name and that she was young and cute.

Jsheridan78
03-08-13, 15:22
Been a while since I posted. I recently had a dream at a MP on Lincoln that may be worth sharing. Overall it's a nice massage and a good time there, but they are money hungry for sure!

Dreamed it was a mid-afternoon and was greeted by a hottie 30-something / early-40 MT in a short dress. Opted for an hour and was asked to wait (it was crazy busy there that afternoon) 5 minutes later the short, young, chubby one came out and said your turn. I respectfully declined and said I wanted the one who greeted me. 10 mins later she was in the room giving me a great legit massage. Was able to have free roaming and then came the flip. Some more massage later and she went straight into making me more comfortable without saying a word. At the end I gave her a $60 tip for an overall good experience but was told that's not enough. She wanted a $100 and proceeded to start reaching into my pants pocket to help herself to the rest of my money. I looked her dead in the eye and said don't even try it and she backed off. A little bit more begging later and I just walked away and out the door without giving her any more money. I consider myself lucky that she didn't cause a bigger scene.

I know they are money hungry here, but it gets more and more ridiculous each time I go there. I'm quitting this place and you can decide for yourself.

Humpfree
03-09-13, 11:37
USA don't like you to post names. 2122 South Ashland Avenue Chicago, A gal in Bridgeport told me about. Maybe new, not sure ? Some one let us no about this place PM me if you like. Look at CL under: salon / spa / fitness. Keyword: Ashland Ave, They have a web site too.

Jamz20
03-09-13, 13:08
USA don't like you to post names. 2122 South Ashland Avenue Chicago, A gal in Bridgeport told me about. Maybe new, not sure ? Some one let us no about this place PM me if you like. Look at CL under: salon / spa / fitness. Keyword: Ashland Ave, They have a web site too.Spidey sense is telling me to pass since they have offered group-ons in the past.

NorthsideTod2
03-09-13, 14:55
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

XxAmateurxX
03-09-13, 19:08
Been a while since I posted. I recently had a dream at a MP on Lincoln that may be worth sharing. Overall it's a nice massage and a good time there, but they are money hungry for sure!

Dreamed it was a mid-afternoon and was greeted by a hottie 30-something / early-40 MT in a short dress. Opted for an hour and was asked to wait (it was crazy busy there that afternoon) 5 minutes later the short, young, chubby one came out and said your turn. I respectfully declined and said I wanted the one who greeted me. 10 mins later she was in the room giving me a great legit massage. Was able to have free roaming and then came the flip. Some more massage later and she went straight into making me more comfortable without saying a word. At the end I gave her a $60 tip for an overall good experience but was told that's not enough. She wanted a $100 and proceeded to start reaching into my pants pocket to help herself to the rest of my money. I looked her dead in the eye and said don't even try it and she backed off. A little bit more begging later and I just walked away and out the door without giving her any more money. I consider myself lucky that she didn't cause a bigger scene.

I know they are money hungry here, but it gets more and more ridiculous each time I go there. I'm quitting this place and you can decide for yourself.Thanks for sharing.

NorthsideTod2
03-09-13, 22:42
I was there about 2 weeks ago. My massage was lame just weak rubbing but it ended with being offered a HJ said no cause she wanted. 60. The woman providing it had no body maybe in her thirties, I asked for her based on anothers review which mentioned her by name and that she was young and cute.Ok I will try again.

One of my faves from here gave me the word that it was just La Massage which was a disappointment since she was the best of the bunch here. I would say to stay away until they get their situation corrected. I came across a hot gal on the web named Suzi who is working on the Northside any comments are welcome with a pm which I can share some other gems.

Member202
03-09-13, 22:51
There are several on Lincoln. A little more detail on which one you are referring to? The location near Belmont has had some favorable discussion.

I know they are money hungry here, but it gets more and more ridiculous each time I go there. I'm quitting this place and you can decide for yourself.

Gopher88
03-11-13, 09:46
Anyone know anything?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-the-sensual-side-of-berlin-sweetheart-22/14873265

Pura Vida
03-11-13, 12:47
Checked it out. Strictly legit, no privacy foot massages.

Gopher88
03-11-13, 16:31
Checked it out. Strictly legit, no privacy foot massages.Olders girls

Jovi69
03-11-13, 16:44
Anyone know anything?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/feel-the-sensual-side-of-berlin-sweetheart-22/14873265I would love to know about this one too. I called once and it went straight to vm. I Han no luck with google either.

OPIllini
03-12-13, 13:35
There are several on Lincoln. A little more detail on which one you are referring to? The location near Belmont has had some favorable discussion.He must be talking about BD Spa near Devon. There are decent-looking women there but they tend to play hardball with the tips, trying to squeeze you as much as possible (especially if you're a 1st-timer). But reaching into a guy's pants pocket to get more money, that's just unacceptable. My fellow monger would've been better off at Devon Spa nearby; they treat you with respect there and won't stoop to desperation tactics like BD will.

OPIllini
03-12-13, 13:37
Checked it out. Strictly legit, no privacy foot massages.
Olders girlsRight on both counts. Was there last Wednesday. With the massage beds out in the open, you stay fully clothed, and no chance at all for extras. Good foot massage however.

Samash76
03-12-13, 15:01
Tried new place near Grand and Halsted. Been there twice over the past few weeks, both massages were good. No TS. First time was better than the second based on ending. Cindy (seems like I come across the same 4 or 5 names at each place) was the first time, a bit pudgy, late-twenties or early thirties, friendly. Hands wandered, didn't ask for a tip and didn't complain about .4 I gave.

Second time did not end as well. Older (40's or 50's) , can't recall name, but strong as hell. Both women left the room once or twice to answer the phone. I may return a third time to see which of my experiences is the norm.

Vazooli
03-12-13, 16:53
I had the need for a woman's touch so I went to my current favorite AMP for some relaxation. I'd seen the woman 3-4 times before and asked for the hh for. 45. She tends to upsell but gives a nice massage. After some intense negotiations, we ended up with this: she partially disrobed north and south and allowed any roaming and sucking that I wanted; she sucked the boys while providing a HJ (one of my faves) and carried on to a HE. There also was some fine teasing and a nice legit massage the extended past the hh (she said we were on "overtime").

Currently in my mind the AMP menu calls for a standard. 40 tip a HE, .60 for CBJ, .80 for BBBJ, and 1. 00 for FS. I try to stick with it because I do not want to unnecessarily inflate prices.

In this case we agreed to. 80 for what did turn out to be a fun experience. But I had to pay upfront (always a buzz kill) so there was no way to back out of what I thought we had agreed on. (And I thought we had agreed on some additional French lessons.) But her English is bad so who knows.

Did I overpay? What is your scale for services?

-Vazooli

Jovi69
03-12-13, 19:17
I had the need for a woman's touch so I went to my current favorite AMP for some relaxation. I'd seen the woman 3-4 times before and asked for the hh for. 45. She tends to upsell but gives a nice massage. After some intense negotiations, we ended up with this: she partially disrobed north and south and allowed any roaming and sucking that I wanted; she sucked the boys while providing a HJ (one of my faves) and carried on to a HE. There also was some fine teasing and a nice legit massage the extended past the hh (she said we were on "overtime").

Currently in my mind the AMP menu calls for a standard. 40 tip a HE, .60 for CBJ, .80 for BBBJ, and 1. 00 for FS. I try to stick with it because I do not want to unnecessarily inflate prices.

In this case we agreed to. 80 for what did turn out to be a fun experience. But I had to pay upfront (always a buzz kill) so there was no way to back out of what I thought we had agreed on. (And I thought we had agreed on some additional French lessons.) But her English is bad so who knows.

-VazooliOn my last 2 massage parlor visits I paid. 1 and 1. 2 total. Standard finish but left both times wanting more. Reasons varied from too old to too much up-sell for service.

I would rather pay a bit more and leave with a grin of satisfaction on my face.

Davidonecall
03-12-13, 21:42

-VazooliHey the scale you are using is just like my. It is right. Sometimes is service is way better then a little more may be in order. That just me.

Jsheridan78
03-13-13, 00:16
He must be talking about BD Spa near Devon. There are decent-looking women there but they tend to play hardball with the tips, trying to squeeze you as much as possible (especially if you're a 1st-timer). But reaching into a guy's pants pocket to get more money, that's just unacceptable. My fellow monger would've been better off at Devon Spa nearby; they treat you with respect there and won't stoop to desperation tactics like BD will.That's the one! Seems like it's getting more and more aggressive there.

Hrodebert
03-14-13, 02:32
So count me in as a monger who checked this place out. I was in that neighborhood today and needed a massage so I went up to the second floor, and nobody was there. I took a seat and, in short order, a pretty, slim young woman (25?) came out of a room and introduced herself as Cindy. She showed me the menu and also offered me the special, .5 for 50 minutes. I took it and followed her to a room. She said, you get ready and take a nap for 5 or 10 minutes. Then Linda (40?) came in as my MT. If Cindy was an 8, Linda was a 5. 5. She proceeded to rub my shoulders and neck, and every time I reached for her leg, she moved out of range. She rubbed, stretched, and dug almost every inch of me, and she had a very nice touch, gentle, firm and erotic. After a while, she had me flip and did the front side equally well. It was a great massage but I left joyless. I gave her a. 2 tip. So I understand Sal's frustration well. When I was leaving, Cindy was sitting at the desk and said, goodbye, come back soon.

Humpfree
03-14-13, 10:12
As I was driving around yesterday. Joliet Road and Willow springs Road. Country Side. There's a tennis Club there. Sign out front Oriental Massage, Underneath it said Looking for Nicole I'm Hear. Anyone know her?

FrenchPrince
03-14-13, 18:08

-VazooliOverpay. It has to be, ghetto service, scale.

Vazooli
03-18-13, 11:36
Overpay. It has to be, ghetto service, scale.Overplay? It would have to have been, secret services to union scales. Right?

Vazooli
03-18-13, 11:41
Hey the scale you are using is just like my. It is right. Sometimes is service is way better then a little more may be in order. That just me.Yes, my. It be right. And proper. May be in too order. Just me too too.

JuryDoodie
03-18-13, 18:14
Any info on this new spot?

Jovi69
03-19-13, 09:16
I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not but can body rubs be stings? I've seen a few I want to pull the trigger on but I'm concerned my uncle might be in town.

Humpfree
03-19-13, 10:14
Any info on this new spot?Green Spa. Halsted I think use to be Blueberry Moon Spa

Humpfree
03-19-13, 10:23
I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not but can body rubs be stings? I've seen a few I want to pull the trigger on but I'm concerned my uncle might be in town.I have called and been to a few Body Rubs. So far so good. I have seen a few I though maybe was a sting. I passed on them. Watch your self. I've always heard if it looks to good to be true, Take your uncle somewhere you been before. Beware Stay Safe

Humpfree
03-19-13, 10:55

-VazooliI think you wright on track with your prices. 40, .60, .80, .100 I pay the same as you do, Some times a little less. I see a lot of the AMP's I go to lately there are no negotiations, But if you don't tip enough she will have a fit. Last year I was at a AMP where I was a regular had a Great Massage. No ending She said next time, I gave her a. 20 She blocked the door. She was up set, I told her nest time. Anyway I went back there same girl. She asked for tip up front. I told her she better be good. Her English was not the best no sure if she under stood. I gave her. 50 up front seen her 2, 3 time before. Tip up front she really went the extra mile. She been great ever since. I was very lucky. I would say. I read a post that said he tipped her a. 150 HJ. Talk about unnecessarily inflating the prices. That makes it hard for the rest of us.

Magooski
03-19-13, 20:41
I have called and been to a few Body Rubs. So far so good. I have seen a few I though maybe was a sting. I passed on them. Watch your self. I've always heard if it looks to good to be true, Take your uncle somewhere you been before. Beware Stay SafeIf the Spidey senses say don't do it, then don't. Hotel visits would scare me! So I don't.

LowKeyX
03-20-13, 00:49
I decided to pass by a new place around Fullerton and Clybourn area today and no luck. .45 for 30 and .60 for the hour. I've been to many other places and usually go off the same tell tale signs. Dimming the lights and the accidental hello to the boys. They MP there seemed to be dressed for the occasion but at the end nothing. Saw some signs of legit massage only which I missed when I first walked in. I was really hoping to find a gem here because the talent is above normal and I found them to be rather cute. 2 asians and one Russian. Tried to do some research on oThER sites but nothing either. Saw some old reviews on diff sites but were rather old and the descriptions on the mps were different from what I saw. Talent here is younger and prettier to the ones I have seen on Lincoln and the one by Diversey. Normally don't ask but if anyone had a better experience here please pm me. Willing to trade info. Thanks for help and happy hunting.

Oh I tried another place on Ashland by the school and it was crap in my opinion. I felt like I got beat up by the end. Left bruiesed and unhappy. Place advertises latinas and asians but never got the latinas.

LK

Samash76
03-20-13, 13:07
Any info on this new spot?Been there three times. Received a solid massage (firm pressure) from a therapist in her forties every time. Left relaxed but not happy each time. I will go back, largely because the massage is solid. Not sure if I'll ever leave happy. The usual tissue box / oil tray isn't even in the room.

Hrodebert
03-20-13, 15:21
Was thinking of checking this place out tomorrow when I'm in that area. Any mongers have a thumbs up or down for it?

Golferfore
03-22-13, 00:51
Gents / Savages:

Daddy got just what the Dr. Ordered from a hot little Eastern European minx, set me back 1. 3, but these days finding some good EE action is rare, so it was worth the extra dollars. I have been gone for awhile, but active but underground. Am looking to trade for an attractive masseuse who will BBBJ, I have a cupboard stocked with referrals.

Regards,

Gf

Chitownbjg
03-22-13, 16:07
I have called and been to a few Body Rubs. So far so good. I have seen a few I though maybe was a sting. I passed on them. Watch your self. I've always heard if it looks to good to be true, Take your uncle somewhere you been before. Beware Stay SafeIf they are unlicensed, they have to advertise body rub, or they can get arrested for unlicensed massage. It's just a technicality, not neccesarily LEO.

MrFinBar
03-23-13, 00:33
Was thinking of checking this place out tomorrow when I'm in that area. Any mongers have a thumbs up or down for it?Korean. They hit you hard with the "Have you been here before? Who were you with" business. So-so on the talent. Hit you hard for the tip. I wouldn't suggest going there.

Hrodebert
03-23-13, 01:33
I tried the place in BG on the south side of Dundee. It's in a strip mall set back from the main street. I opened the door into a foyer where there was another door with a bell. A friendly mamasan opened the door and let me in. She made a little small talk with me and asked if I wanted the TS. I said yes, and she showed me to a room and said get ready so I did. A 40ish woman with a decent shape who was dressed in spandex pants and a dress came in and collected the .8 for the TS, sauna and massage. She led me down the hall to the TS and had a brief conversation with the MMS where both were giggling. I told them,"no fair". TS was ok, as was the sauna. Then she led me back to the room and left. She came back about two minutes later, wearing a shift, no pants. She turned the lights down, locked the door, and said to me,"What kind massage you want, honey?" I will repeat. Standard .4 tip.

BgShw1
03-24-13, 14:10
As I was driving around yesterday. Joliet Road and Willow springs Road. Country Side. There's a tennis Club there. Sign out front Oriental Massage, Underneath it said Looking for Nicole I'm Hear. Anyone know her?Nicole works at the hair salon next door. The AMP has only been open for a week. Haven't heard anything about it yet.

Swfan1963
03-25-13, 20:48
Anyone have info on Lucky Spa on the north side of Joliet Road in Countryside? It's a bit east of the Willow Springs Road intersection. Saw it this weekend driving by, looks fairly new, though I don't drive by that area often, once every couple of weeks or so.

Enderwiggen
03-26-13, 02:15

I paid. 6 at the front desk for an hour. I was taken to a private room by the receptionist and told I could hang my clothes on the back of the door.

I was disappointed when the therapist walked in, older, mid forties, thin and not good looking.

Massage was uncovered most of the time with light brushing in certain areas, on the flip, she took a small towel and covered the area. When my hands roamed, no resistance or acknowledgment happened.

Massage was great, very good skill, professionally trained, she massaged everywhere including fingers, toes, ears, scalp and all the usual places.

Extras just happened, no talk of additional money or anything. It was nice not to have to stop and negotiate extras.

I probably will repeat but only if I get to choose the girl.What is the name of this place?

Enderwiggen
03-26-13, 02:22
Hey guys,

Longtime Lurker and first time Post-er. Been reeling from a bad relationship sBro. And I know this sounds like an asshole thing, but I've found, when I have the cheddar, AMPs make my relationships more bearable.

But relying on them to repair a relationship is bad news.

Enderwiggen
03-26-13, 11:45
What happened?

The last time I went to an AMP was old faithful. In Norridge, and this was last year. The woman gave me a good massage but a hurried finish, in fact she didn't even want the tip. I don't know if she had another customer or her favorite Chinese soap was on. But Back in my day Senina, relax, and Xindy were my favorites. What is the deal these days?

Old timer

Humpfree
03-26-13, 16:09

I probably will repeat but only if I get to choose the girl.That's funny you said you were there Sunday, They were closed this past Sunday.

Jovi69
03-26-13, 16:50
That's funny you said you were there Sunday, They were closed this past Sunday.I wasn't there this past Sunday? I added this report like a month ago.

If they were closed, who cares, based on other reports, I'm never going back.

NorthsideTod2
03-26-13, 20:34
What happened?

The last time I went to an AMP was old faithful. In Norridge, and this was last year. The woman gave me a good massage but a hurried finish, in fact she didn't even want the tip. I don't know if she had another customer or her favorite Chinese soap was on. But Back in my day Senina, relax, and Xindy were my favorites. What is the deal these days?

Old timerOh I agree before LEO thought controlling the AMPs was more important than fighting real crime we all enjoyed ourselves more. You might try the New Hope Spa on Lincoln. Will take you back to the old days.

Jovi69
03-27-13, 00:09
So I got the itch again tonight. On the way home from work I decided to stop into the new place, lucky Spa in Countryside. I was greeted by an older, maybe 50 Asian women. She quoted me. 7 for table shower and massage. I asked if I had a choice of the girl, she said, I do the massage. Then she mentioned two girls here. I replied, oh you have another girl? After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, I figured she wasn't going to let me see her so I took a pass. I just didn't want a massage from my grandma.

I ended the night elsewhere but I'll put that in its own report.

LowKeyX
03-27-13, 00:52
There were some articles about how that place closed down. From what I saw before there was a sting and they reopened but then got busted again. There are other alternatives in the same area which popped up but if your from the old days you won't be happy with the new blood. There was one place I liked across ricobenes. Some of the places popped up arent the best but it does the job. Also lots of options on these new "tantric" massages available. Kinda pricy but better talent.

What happened?

Old timer

Jovi69
03-27-13, 09:20
I had a dream last night So after passing on Lucky Spa, I took a cruise down 47th. It was a bit after 8, I didn't see much out and nothing to my liking. I called a few mp's and finally got an answer from the Latinas on 63 & Pulaski. She told me probably an hour wait but would call back. They called back 10 min later, told me to come over. I asked the rate and she said to discuss with the therapist. It's an apt bldg, with a massage table setup in one of the bedrooms. Girls name was Lina, who told me to get undressed so I asked the rate and she said wait for the therapist. Lina came back in and said she was doing my massage. .6 for the hr, .8 for topless. Lina was a short girl, dark hair, thick on the bottom half. B-cups.

She started the rub with me face down and positioned herself with her boobs touching my head. Less then 5 min, she told me to flip over. She gave me a menu of. 5 for a HJ plus. 5 to remove her bottom. I told her I wanted to think about it, we had plenty of time. After a few min, she asked again. I asked about an expanded menu but no other options were available. After back and forth negotiating, she finally agreed to. 6 for both extras. She did mention twice that I sure wanted a lot for the money. I told her 1. 4 was a lot.

The HJ was light and slow, she let me rub her crotch but each time I found the wet spot she backed away. Surprisingly after completion, she asked me if I wanted another HJ. I took the 2nd pop too. I was there a total of 40 min.

Massage was lame, HJ was good, if you want more than that pass on this place. Not sure if I'll repeat.

JohnnyBeBad
03-27-13, 09:32
http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/19116234-418/two-in-hot-water-after-encounter-near-shower-at-orland-park-massage-parlor.html

Short Stack
03-27-13, 09:50
I tried the place in BG on the south side of Dundee. It's in a strip mall set back from the main street.I tried them out, went for the hour and a table shower. It was a great massage but I left with a fierce case of blueballs. I must not have said the secret word this time. The girl was super flirty though.

Tkeung32
03-27-13, 09:57
I think you wright on track with your prices. 40, .60, .80, .100 I pay the same as you do, Some times a little less. I see a lot of the AMP's I go to lately there are no negotiations, But if you don't tip enough she will have a fit. Last year I was at a AMP where I was a regular had a Great Massage. No ending She said next time, I gave her a. 20 She blocked the door. She was up set, I told her nest time. Anyway I went back there same girl. She asked for tip up front. I told her she better be good. Her English was not the best no sure if she under stood. I gave her. 50 up front seen her 2, 3 time before. Tip up front she really went the extra mile. She been great ever since. I was very lucky. I would say. I read a post that said he tipped her a. 150 HJ. Talk about unnecessarily inflating the prices. That makes it hard for the rest of us.I sometime will overpay them with my AMP experience but I think from now on I should also stick with this range of price and if they won't accept then I will not do the extra. Let's all keep the inflation down. Money is tight right now.

Chrisandrews
03-27-13, 13:24
That's funny you said you were there Sunday, They were closed this past Sunday.I had a similar experience there when it first opened, Cindy was the ladies name, she just went for it and seemed to really enjoy doing it. I went another time and had to convince the girl to do it, she said she didn't have time, but ended up doing it anyway. I've been 2/2 here, but YMMV.

Swfan1963
03-27-13, 21:12
So I got the itch again tonight. On the way home from work I decided to stop into the new place, lucky Spa in Countryside. I was greeted by an older, maybe 50 Asian women. She quoted me. 7 for table shower and massage. I asked if I had a choice of the girl, she said, I do the massage. Then she mentioned two girls here. I replied, oh you have another girl? After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, I figured she wasn't going to let me see her so I took a pass. I just didn't want a massage from my grandma.

I ended the night elsewhere but I'll put that in its own report.Thanks for the info Jovi. I was wondering about that place. Good pointer for someone (me) he tends to not be skeptical, but somehow things always work out. My luck will run out someday soon I imagine.

Swfan1963
03-27-13, 21:18
http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/19116234-418/two-in-hot-water-after-encounter-near-shower-at-orland-park-massage-parlor.htmlOh Christ,"exposed buttocks at a massage establishment"? This country has a fucked up sense of morality. Though I know I'm preaching to the choir. I'll never forget what someone in a passing car yelled out many, many years back when I got pulled over for a burned out taillight with the cop at my car door: "TAX COLLECTOR!"

I responded to the cop with "holy crap, people yell that sort of stuff at you?" "Yes they do" Dickhead still gave me a ticket. I'd say the passerby was spot on.

Corncob
03-28-13, 15:30
This is news to me, supposedly Tuesday door got booted by leo. Anyone else hear this?

Gopher88
03-28-13, 22:57
Any old timers looking for Angie from Alice's. I went and seen her at her new place last night.

So any friends of Angie's PM me

Jovi69
03-29-13, 13:52
So I had a strange dream Thurs night. I decided I wanted to book a session with Suzy. I called and was told she only works till 7. Nana was also booked solid for the evening. I took a cruise down North Ave but the Leo presences was extremely high. They even had a road check setup on Pulaski. I stopped at Jimmy's to grab a bite and weigh my options. While I was sitting there, the WSW, Crystal just walked up and hopped right in my car. It kinda freaked me out because cops were everywhere. She begged me to take a session with her as she said she was completely broke. She even went down to $10 but I was to nervous about Leo.

I called a few mp's with no answer and finally booked at North & Western. I was quoted $.1 for an hour. I walked in and was disappointed. Thick girl, huge boobs and a butter face. I asked to use the bathroom and was told I have to pay to use it. I used that as the opportunity to bolt. I acted annoyed and left. I called around and ended back up at 63rd st Latinas. My session was with a girl that's name started with a see but no English so I don't know what she said. She was a 6, see cups, decent ass, med build, barely 5ft tall. .8 for topless. I'll give her an "A" for effort on the body rub. Menu was. 4 for hs. .4 more to remove bottoms and $1 for BJ. I talked her into $1 to remove bottoms and give the BJ. I decided I wanted to try and get my money's worth out of this and went for DATY. She said no a few times but finally gave in. We did 69, I also climbed over her on the table and pushed it down her throat. I finished cim with her down on her knees on the floor. She ran out of the room to spit, cleaned me up with a hot towel and I was on my way.

JustUwait
03-29-13, 20:12
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:58 AM.

Appointment only, columbian, Polish, puerto rican and mexican girls available Full bodyrub: $40. 00 Ask about our $30. 00 Tantra special

Book an appointment with us today 312. 257. 1443.

Private numbers will not be answered. Serious inquiries only. Please be discreet. Private Luxurious Incall location *Professional heated massage table *candlelight *soft music *shower available *Hot towels.

Poster's age: 22.

• Post ID: 6364600 chicago.

Email this ad I can tell you everything is open to everyone trust me I had the best time and think I'm going broke I've been here so much I seen Lisa before. Now I'm working with nivea now and Kendra is not bad neither T's. F's. 100 bj60 HJ 40 and if I mean if! Your liked it's free I've seen that be for also so don't waist anytime or money go here and pm me with details on how it went thanks.

Normal Guy
03-30-13, 12:58
Guys, I am a fun-loving guy from Miami Beach, coming to Chicago for a few days on a biz trip in May. I'll be near the Days Inn. 644 West Diversey Parkway, Chicago and also near the Hyatt Regency on East Wacker.

Recommendations via PM are appreciated. If you are every in FL, I would be happy to return the favor.

I like Latinas, AMPs and other flavors of fun.

Thanks.

Norm

Member #5884
04-01-13, 12:14
Does anyone have a nice lady in the loop that I can call?

SlickPoetry
04-01-13, 17:39
Oh Christ,"exposed buttocks at a massage establishment"? This country has a fucked up sense of morality. Though I know I'm preaching to the choir. I'll never forget what someone in a passing car yelled out many, many years back when I got pulled over for a burned out taillight with the cop at my car door: "TAX COLLECTOR!"

I responded to the cop with "holy crap, people yell that sort of stuff at you?" "Yes they do" Dickhead still gave me a ticket. I'd say the passerby was spot on.This charge will totally be dismissed. Being naked in a shower room inside a spa cannot be a crime.

So, why did they charge him? Simple-get his name in the papers. Embarrass him. Fuck over his life, his employment perhaps, and definitely his marriage if he is married.

Makes me sick.

HalfChi
04-01-13, 22:54
Does anyone have a nice lady in the loop that I can call?I'm in the loop this week and seriously need a hook up. PM me if you have anyone. I come here a lot and willing to TOFTT every now and again but I'm really needing a seriously great girl.

Jimmy24
04-02-13, 00:57
I am looking for recommendations on the best Asian massage place to go to. If you have a favorite please pm me. I haven't
Had much luck finding one that I would go back too. Also if you would pm me the name of your favorite therapist so I could ask for her. Thanks in advance.

Jovi69
04-02-13, 14:15
I had a session with Ruby from Pine Tree last night. .7 for the hour, table shower included. Pretty girl, good message, clean, private rooms. Seniors can pm me if you want details.

Toosweet1975
04-03-13, 02:57
I have been Semi Busy this past couple of weeks,

Firsts place I wanted to try was. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-sexy-sweet-koreanchinese-girls-arouse-your-body-relax-your-mind-25/15512081. NIce Cozy place. Beautiful woman. Great massage. A whole lot of teasing, But that is where it ends. Maybe with a few more visits it might be possible, I did love the teasing. HAHA. Would repeat for a awesome Massage.

I went to one of my favorite place on elston and Kimball. First visit with Sasha. A sweet woman Just like the rest of them. Massage was decent. But Not worth the $. There are better to choose from at this place. She is way to talkative and a Buzz killer. Most here would Give you romantic, GFE Massages. She is like one of the guys HAHA. Would not repeat with her!

I went to see S_z_ at a very popular place on elston. I broke my Virginity with the Asian apartment Experience. Ok, I don't want to blow this out of proportion, But this was one of my favorite Experiences Mongering. Wow! She is Amazing! I will keep this one short, Please take care of her and keep this one on the down low. Paid $60 for 45 minute and spent almost 2 hours with her. True GFE all the way. One of the most Bubbly attitudes out there. Only Bummer about this session was. It was a 5 minute massage. This is why I have never messed with Escort page. I love Good Quality Massages with GFE. Might repeat! Sorry Fellas. I love massages!

If you know any Good Quality massage places with GFE out there that you Don't have to spend $$ or more. Please I am willing to trade with you.

Be safe!

Jovi69
04-03-13, 14:17
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever seen Lenna Maddox. I called her a few times last week with no answer. I texted her last nite to inquire about her service. She texted me back right away. Quoted $$ for full service, no rush or upsell.

I was surprised she would quote that via text with no idea who I was. I texted her back to say that along with my concern about my Uncle. She acted completely confused asking me why do you mean surprised and who is your Uncle? When I explained she just said, there are no police here

Jovi69
04-03-13, 14:21
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever seen Lenna Maddox. I called her a few times last week with no answer. I texted her last nite to inquire about her service. She texted me back right away. Quoted $$ for full service, no rush or upsell.

I was surprised she would quote that via text with no idea who I was. I texted her back to say that along with my concern about my Uncle. She acted completely confused asking me why do you mean surprised and who is your Uncle? When I explained she just said, there are no police hereI failed to mention that she use to have reviews on another board that have all disappeared.

If I remember correctly they all mentioned no FS.

Asianplvr
04-03-13, 15:45
I am looking for recommendations on the best Asian massage place to go to. If you have a favorite please pm me. I haven't

Had much luck finding one that I would go back too. Also if you would pm me the name of your favorite therapist so I could ask for her. Thanks in advance.Mikki in Charlotte, Michigan (close to Lansing) is legandary. None, and I mean NONE are better, guaranteed. Worth the trip from Chicago. All for 180 / hour. Hawaii Spa, aka "The Islands" by the locals.

Sticky Rice
04-03-13, 18:28
Trust your gut in this, take a pass to monger another day.

I failed to mention that she use to have reviews on another board that have all disappeared.

If I remember correctly they all mentioned no FS.

Gleem
04-04-13, 12:15
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a regular parlor I go to with a regular masseuse. She gives a great massage and treats me nice. Touching allowed everywhere and under clothes. When she's ready to finish, usually climbs on top so I can lick her if I want but will only HJ.

I need new meat, tired of Asian, would like similar experience with Latinas. Anyone have parlor and masseuse name to trade?

Jovi69
04-04-13, 14:33
So I dreamed I took a shot with this add last night.

* Gorgeous and Hot Latina wants give you a very EROTIC Massage *.23.

:•°&10084; °:* Hi Guys! Come enjoy a FULL Body Rub From a Gorgeous LATINA. This is a very sensual and EROTIC Tantra massage BODY 2 BODY and more. I promise to exceed all your expectations & leave those who experience my sensual touch completely satisfied & coming back for more. On my private location. You will not leave disappointed! 9825; &9829; &9825; &9829; &9825; &9829;

This was a basement apt. Lawrence & Kimball. I should have bolted when the girl answered the door but I thought maybe she wasn't the therapist. Latin, fat, early twenties. Just a huge gut. 80 for a half hr of a crappy massage with a shit load of baby oil.

Sometimes she just used 1 hand. I was really frustrated while getting the massage, she than asked. 6 for a HJ, I said no, she said she would go. 5 and then down to. 4. I took it because I thought it would ease the frustration especially if I just thought about someone else. It didn't help. If you like fat girls that give you a crappy rub, this is the place for you. If not, stay far away.

I made a promise to myself for all future visits. If the add is fake or if I don't like the girl, I'm walking.

CTmongerX1
04-04-13, 19:58
. There was one place I liked across ricobenes.That was a classic AMP, surprised they survived as long as they did. Chinatown is still hit or miss in terms of legit versus fun spas. On the other hand if your back is killing ya, its a great place to go.

Ctm

Open Sex Fiend
04-04-13, 20:18

* Gorgeous and Hot Latina wants give you a very EROTIC Massage. 23.

:•°&10084; °:* Hi Guys! Come enjoy a FULL Body Rub From a Gorgeous LATINA. This is a very sensual and EROTIC Tantra massage BODY 2 BODY and more. I promise to exceed all your expectations & leave those who experience my sensual touch completely satisfied & coming back for more. On my private location. You will not leave disappointed! 9825; &9829; &9825; &9829; &9825; &9829;

This was a basement apt. Lawrence & Kimball. I should have bolted when the girl answered the door but I thought maybe she wasn't the therapist. Latin, fat, early twenties. Just a huge gut. 80 for a half hr of a crappy massage with a shit load of baby oil.

Sometimes she just used 1 hand. I was really frustrated while getting the massage, she than asked. 6 for a HJ, I said no, she said she would go. 5 and then down to. 4. I took it because I thought it would ease the frustration especially if I just thought about someone else. It didn't help. If you like fat girls that give you a crappy rub, this is the place for you. If not, stay far away.

I made a promise to myself for all future visits. If the add is fake or if I don't like the girl, I'm walking.Hand jobs don't do it for me unless I can get a girlfriend to do it in the middle of a bar with no one looking. When I was in 6th and 7th grade, handjobs were great.

StayPuff
04-05-13, 06:52

* Gorgeous and Hot Latina wants give you a very EROTIC Massage. 23.

Hi Guys! Come enjoy a FULL Body Rub From a Gorgeous LATINA. This is a very sensual and EROTIC Tantra massage BODY 2 BODY and more. I promise to exceed all your expectations & leave those who experience my sensual touch completely satisfied & coming back for more. On my private location. You will not leave disappointed! 9825; &9829; &9825; &9829; &9825; &9829;

I made a promise to myself for all future visits. If the add is fake or if I don't like the girl, I'm walking.That place rotates a roster with these two places. Most of their therapists seem to be awful, but I have seen some good reviews. I used to go see Vanessa, but my palette has evolved from her limited menu. She was cool and had a great personality, and had a great body if you like them a little thicker (which sounds like you don't).

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-new-girls-latina-irish-polish-sexy-tantra-24/14095304

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-warm-up-im-our-soft-latin-hands-773827-9887-24/14248310

Dazhiba
04-05-13, 08:00
Mikki in Charlotte, Michigan (close to Lansing) is legandary. None, and I mean NONE are better, guaranteed. Worth the trip from Chicago. All for 180 / hour. Hawaii Spa, aka "The Islands" by the locals.Better than your Asian apartment gals for $160?

NoSmoking
04-05-13, 08:51
Hand jobs don't do it for me unless I can get a girlfriend to do it in the middle of a bar with no one looking. When I was in 6th and 7th grade, handjobs were great.Best line ever!

Humpfree
04-05-13, 12:16
That was a classic AMP, surprised they survived as long as they did. Chinatown is still hit or miss in terms of legit versus fun spas. On the other hand if your back is killing ya, its a great place to go.

CtmMakes me hungry. I hear the old man passed away, The daughter has it now.

Asianplvr
04-05-13, 18:13
Better than your Asian apartment gals for $160?Hands down Mikki best provider in any AMP in Michigan.

SouthSideAndy
04-07-13, 12:04
I was up on the northside the other day for a meeting and decided since I had the rest of the day free to stop in the Bridgeport area on my way home. Hit up a recent favorite on the boards in the area, a drs office so to speak, drew Sophia and realized this session wasn't going to end happy. Nice, cute girl and the massage was decent for the price, I have a feeling the other girl working just from hearing her was the route to go. I think her name was Jen. I was out. 45 and a small tip.

I didn't want to leave the area unhappy especially with so many options to partake in so I went over to Unwind. Seemed promisingat first, ended up with a skinny girl, Cindy, and when I say skinny I mean skinny. She was okay looking but just not my type but in this situation my type was whoever finishes the 'job'. Massage is actually pretty good as I prefer a little above medium pressure. Anyways massage gets close to the end, she's very close to the proper region and she says all done even though I'm definitely at attention. I say hold on, do the point and she says we no do that and I tried to plea with her saying yeah you do but she was halfway out the door already and I was looking like a kid begging his mom for a cookie before dinner. Thankfully only dropped. 45 for the half. I'm pretty sure the other girl working, thicker, bigger frame in general was the proper choice. I think Cindy actually walked in on her doing the deed when I arrived to see how long she was going to be since there was an awkward I'm sorry and she backed out of the door and then he was out a few min later. I learned after a quick search of the forum upon leaving that Cindy has had a previously documented no go as well.

So looks like I managed to have a run of bad luck at two supposedly proven placing by getting the wrong providers. I decided to end my losses there and head home. Can't tell you the last I struck out like that, definitely a bit disheartening. Did have some luck on the SW scene a few nights ago that I'll try and post up soon, got digits and it appears she's an old fave on the board by a few.

Stay safe out there and have better luck than me.

SS Andy

CTmongerX1
04-07-13, 17:10
I didn't want to leave the area unhappy especially with so many options to partake in so I went over to Unwind. Seemed promisingat first, ended up with a skinny girl, Cindy, and when I say skinny I mean skinny.

SS AndyThey are in general more cautious at Unwind then when I first went there. Try a repeat visit is my advice.

Ctm

Stud Muffin314
04-07-13, 18:06
Been there, done that. Full menu, appears to be little risk, beautiful Asian women. It's worth the 4-5 hour drive. Exit at Potterville, turn left (west) , right at first light, Hawaii on the left.

Hands down Mikki best provider in any AMP in Michigan.

TonyDe
04-07-13, 19:24
" Also learned that the place next door that looks all shuttered is a Chinese casino, I wonder if that's a legal operation haha."

Geez, remind me to NEVER share any info with you haha.

TheShadow2
04-07-13, 19:26
Hands down Mikki best provider in any AMP in Michigan.She blessed us with her presence a while back in Bloomington at Tokyo Spa. Rocked my world so hard I'm still not the same.

Luvana
04-08-13, 08:42

Thinking of trying this place. Any info?

Samash76
04-08-13, 11:02
Looking to venture out, I tried http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sundays-are-the-best-37/14696930 Which had a series of posts that hinted (or so I thought) at a tip-worthy massage. Massage is at the back of a salon on W. Chicago ave just shy of Western. Pictures are accurate, forty-something european whose body is better than her face. .75 for the massage, which is high for me but I was hopeful. One ad promised "wandering hands" but shy of one errant stroke no dice. No dice on the flip either. And the massage was not one where I could get past the flip (or lack thereof) and say that at least I got a decent massage. It was uninspired to say the least. Will not repeat.

DFranco8
04-09-13, 11:26
Heading in next week for the day. Any recommendations near the McCormick center. Preferably AMP!

BigDog16
04-09-13, 12:18
Looking to venture out, I tried.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sundays-are-the-best-37/14696930

Which had a series of posts that hinted (or so I thought) at a tip-worthy massage. Massage is at the back of a salon on W. Chicago ave just shy of Western. Pictures are accurate, forty-something european whose body is better than her face. .75 for the massage, which is high for me but I was hopeful. One ad promised "wandering hands" but shy of one errant stroke no dice. No dice on the flip either. And the massage was not one where I could get past the flip (or lack thereof) and say that at least I got a decent massage. It was uninspired to say the least. Will not repeat.Thanks for the heads up. I almost pulled the trigger on this one myself. I would say there is some blatant false advertising going on there.

BigDog16
04-09-13, 12:20

Thinking of trying this place. Any info?My guess is that you will not get a girl that looks like either pic. You will probably meet an average Latina who will take care of your needs. Give it a shot and report back!

Pouty
04-09-13, 13:29
Called yesterday. They said closed till next week due to plumbing problems? Any word? Saw the thread on LE presence.

Razorthin2011
04-09-13, 18:41

Which had a series of posts that hinted (or so I thought) at a tip-worthy massage. Massage is at the back of a salon on W. Chicago ave just shy of Western. Pictures are accurate, forty-something european whose body is better than her face. .75 for the massage, which is high for me but I was hopeful. One ad promised "wandering hands" but shy of one errant stroke no dice. No dice on the flip either. And the massage was not one where I could get past the flip (or lack thereof) and say that at least I got a decent massage. It was uninspired to say the least. Will not repeat.I wouldn't recommend either. I went to her twice thinking maybe the second time is the charm but nothing. Plus she stopped in the middle to answer the phone and set up another appointment.

CTmongerX1
04-09-13, 19:18
Heading in next week for the day. Any recommendations near the McCormick center. Preferably AMP!Plenty of choices, as always RTFF. Chinatown is just a few minutes west by car with several AMP choices, and great food.

Ctm

MotorheadBiker
04-09-13, 19:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/28hr-grand-opening-chinese-foot-massage-good-price/14072473

Do they provide extras? Please let me know.

Thanks

FrenchPrince
04-09-13, 21:07
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

SouthSideAndy
04-10-13, 20:47
" Also learned that the place next door that looks all shuttered is a Chinese casino, I wonder if that's a legal operation haha."

Geez, remind me to NEVER share any info with you haha.Sorry, my bad, I should probably edit that out of my post since it really has nothing to do with the report, just found it funny.

Hrodebert
04-10-13, 23:30
So, after my "curious experience" (see Norridge forum), I still had the need, the cash and the time so I headed over to another place a mile and a half way that I have wanted to check out. You know, the one across from the golf course. I must have arrived on clean up day because, when I got out of my car, four asian women were taking garbage out to the dumpster. I walked in with them, and two of them detached to get laundry and go past me to put in the washer. Meanwhile the MMS sized me up and said something in Korean and one of the ladies motioned to me and took me to a room. She was cute, petite, but had a good figure. She told me to get comfortable, and I did. She came back and did a thorough massage, with some erotic elements, and was very sweet. I got a full hours worth, everything I wanted and a little surprise. Door fee was $.7, and I gave her the standard tip. If you want further details, pm me.

One note, they are remodeling. There was plaster everywhere and the MMS was painting when I left.

ForGoodTime
04-11-13, 19:23

Which had a series of posts that hinted (or so I thought) at a tip-worthy massage. Massage is at the back of a salon on W. Chicago ave just shy of Western. Pictures are accurate, forty-something european whose body is better than her face. .75 for the massage, which is high for me but I was hopeful. One ad promised "wandering hands" but shy of one errant stroke no dice. No dice on the flip either. And the massage was not one where I could get past the flip (or lack thereof) and say that at least I got a decent massage. It was uninspired to say the least. Will not repeat.Good call man I'm alone for as well I was hoping for a little extra because I've been doing this for a while I started out with escorts but decided to try massage parlors now they're not bad although I would like a little extra but for now this seems fine I've actually gone to some places near north and Western which is not bad they have a girl named Christi I definitely suggest her she's actually really really well with her hands and her body and she does let you roam more then any other girl there she's Latin and has a pretty face thanks again for this one it's been a while since I've joined or posted I'm going to post some more in a bit since I have been testing the waters on mps.

Luvana
04-12-13, 09:50
My guess is that you will not get a girl that looks like either pic. You will probably meet an average Latina who will take care of your needs. Give it a shot and report back!No way am I trying it out without any help. I did my days of that and getting robbed is not something I will go for again.

Randolph
04-12-13, 10:51
Saw their BP ad and tried new small place on lawrence. Right off highway.

Very nice setup. Clean. Nice touches.

Got a very good massage and left happy.

Randolph

Jovi69
04-12-13, 14:56
So after my crappy CL experience. I ended up at a apt on Sheridan & Diversy. .1 for a 1/2 hr. She uses a 872 area code.

The pic might be a fair rep from the boobs up but that's it.

She had a huge gut and a big flat butt with some jello.

I decided to stay, why? I guess I'm thinking with the wrong head.

She has a table setup in the apt. I undressed and she rubbed what amounts to hand lotion all over my back and thighs. I attempted to make a bunch of small talk, she wasn't too friendly at all.

When she started to press her boobs in the back of head, I asked if I could roam, she said sure. When I stuck my hand down her top, she got annoyed and said, flip over, she removed her top and started giving me a HJ. I raised up and started sucking on her boob. She looked annoyed again, so I asked if that was ok? She snapped back, normally someone would ask before doing that.

I thought not when there holding your meat in there hand. I waited a few minutes, asked if I could use my mouth and she snapped, no. I finished and left. Total damage. 1. Crappy all around. Pic is of her ad.

Wj0272
04-12-13, 16:52
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-warm-you-up/15415456

I am traveling down to Chicago and looking for a "happy" relaxing massage.

Thanks from the Northwoods

Member #4827
04-13-13, 00:14
Asked for Lisa based on a review on another site. She's Polish and kind of cute but a bit rough looking for my tastes. It was my first time there and tried the 'tip on the table beforehand trick' without success. Sub-par massage with no extras. Others seem to have gotten more with her, but she's not my type and will not repeat.

Randolph
04-14-13, 11:09
I had posted a few days ago about this new place on lawrence just east of 94. Had seen christina and left happy.

So happy that I tried again yesterday. A girl hotter than her took me in. Natalia I think.

Early twenties and great great body. Nice face. Pleasant personality.

Gave a good massage. I am not new to the dance, I know how to give the signals.

Total shut down. Finally she says, we just met, next time. Uh huh honey. No next time with you.

No happy randolph. No tip.

Bebop60
04-14-13, 22:19
I had posted a few days ago about this new place on lawrence just east of 94. Had seen christina and left happy.

So happy that I tried again yesterday. A girl hotter than her took me in. Natalia I think.

Early twenties and great great body. Nice face. Pleasant personality.

Gave a good massage. I am not new to the dance, I know how to give the signals.

Total shut down. Finally she says, we just met, next time. Uh huh honey. No next time with you.

No happy randolph. No tip.I've had good luck at the new place, just be persistent with your signals. They are very careful until they know you.

TeaFish1
04-15-13, 03:04
Just wondering if there is AMP in Schaumburg or Palatine area. If you know, please give me a little tip or pm me. Thank you very much.

Sinlover
04-15-13, 11:05
Just wondering if there is AMP in Schaumburg or Palatine area. If you know, please give me a little tip or pm me. Thank you very much.Really? If you spend and hour or so reading through the forum you will find all the information you'll need.

Samash76
04-15-13, 15:12
Saw a "sweet personal masseuse" the other day. Good deal getting there for a buck and an quarter. Hour long massage in her apartment. No fuss, really. Went up, laid down, pleasant conversation. Attentive flip. She's asian (maybe Filipino) , young (early twenties) , cute face, nice body (although it looks like the bars / drinks are catching up with her). I don't think anything more is on the table but did not ask.

Mj138
04-15-13, 16:41
There are none. What you are looking for is an escort or a spa in Morris Il. Good luck.

Just wondering if there is AMP in Schaumburg or Palatine area. If you know, please give me a little tip or pm me. Thank you very much.

Mj138
04-15-13, 16:46
I have seen her. Better looking then her pics. She's attractive, hipster girl. Terrible massage. I don't recommend.

I was surprised she would quote that via text with no idea who I was. I texted her back to say that along with my concern about my Uncle. She acted completely confused asking me why do you mean surprised and who is your Uncle? When I explained she just said, there are no police here

Mj138
04-15-13, 16:50
Has anyone tried this place? You can PM if you'd like. I dirve by it on the way downtown, looks very new.

TeaFish1
04-16-13, 02:31
Really? If you spend and hour or so reading through the forum you will find all the information you'll need.Thank you for advise. I will do so. Just need shortcut to specific page. Anyway. I really appreciated either help or comment or anything. Thank you.

TeaFish1
04-16-13, 02:34
Really? If you spend and hour or so reading through the forum you will find all the information you'll need.Thank you for advise. I will do so. Just hope a little or shortcut for specific page link. I really appreciated any advise, comments, or help. Thank you.

Gopher88
04-17-13, 11:18
Does anyone know anything about a AMP 3700 Something W. Montrose. South side of Street 2 stores from the corner. East end of Block

Pasted by there yesterday on the way to see Angie from Alice's on Wentworth.

PM Me if you like

MrTisBad
04-17-13, 14:19
Just wondering if there is AMP in Schaumburg or Palatine area. If you know, please give me a little tip or pm me. Thank you very much.Yes Golden Hands is great

Jovi69
04-17-13, 14:39
So I had a dream that I had a session with Suzi last night.

Walked in and Nana was sitting on the sofa, that was an ackward moment.

Suzi even mentioned the number of times I dreamed with Nana and she was wondering why I didn't book with her.

Suzi is a cute little spinner, small frame, flat chested, nice butt. Great personality.

Excellent session, light massage, no gag reflex and had multi-position fun.

She had that school girl look but she is in her upper twenties.

Spent about 15 min chatting afterwards. Nice girl.

This place is a great value for the money.

The only surprise was I was expecting her to be someone else, the girl I got a glimpse of in my last dream was different. It was only a backside shot, but she was taller with a bigger frame.

So far in my dreams, Nana & Suzi are #1 and 1A.

Happy Hound
04-17-13, 18:58
Best *full body* massage by *Very *sexy Natasha. 22Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:06 PM

Reply: click here

Hello gentlemen

Come here and enjoy.

You will be glad you did. For sure.

Absolutely 100% beautiful girl

Waiting for you.

Come in.

Rates are : 1 hour.$85

Half hour $65.

Hours are : 12am to 9 pm.

Pl No text. NO EMAIL. No blocked call.

Pl call: 312-857-6198

Poster's age: 22.

• Post ID: 15683478 chicago.

Anybody know anything? I called and she said she can go to two different places, one was Broadway and Irving Park. She looks too good to be true.

HalfChi
04-17-13, 20:30
Time to give back to this board. I am in the loop quite a bit but had an ATF for a long time and never ventured out. She has quit the biz now so I'm in search of new adventures. Needed a nice massage and saw some good reviews on this group of girls that work on Dearborn. Called cold and got a quick response, got the address and waited outside. A very pretty black girl came and met me at the door. Thought "wouldn't mind if she was my date tonight" and guess what, she was. Ava is her name, very nice body, very nice personality. Took me to an office space that was set up with massage tables. Very private, felt very comfortable. Opted for the nude massage. Wow, what a smoking body! Asked if roaming hands were ok, she agreed. Very little conversation during the massage but man she has strong hands! Loved the massage. She also wore high heels during it, loved that. Started the roaming and found that she likes my thumb in a particular area. Got her a little wet with that! On the flip, she loves her tits sucked and definitely likes the thumb to penetrate. I think she got off as much as I did. Just got the HJ but man was it worth it for me. She kept going and tried to get pop #2 but I had one too many drinks to get that far. She charged $.3 for the nude massage and didn't tell me what she expected for a tip, just "I know you will take care of me". I left an extra .4 and she was happy with that.

I know this seems steep, especially from my home town but I was very impressed with both the massage and the time we had. Will definitely go back again!

Massage Guru
04-18-13, 10:00
Anybody know anything? I called and she said she can go to two different places, one was Broadway and Irving Park. She looks too good to be true.Saw her two weeks ago. She is actually Korean. Not the girl in the pics but hot as hell anyway. Very friendly but so-so massage. About 20 mins into the massage she asks me to flip and gives out the menu. 65 for HJ and 100 for topless massage. I let the other brain think and opted for the topless. Beautiful ta tas. But it was so uninspired that I had to help her get me off.

Not worth it in my opinion. Stay safe.

MG

Gopher88
04-18-13, 14:30
Does anyone know anything about a AMP 3700 Something W. Montrose. South side of Street 2 stores from the corner. East end of Block.

Pasted by there yesterday on the way to see Angie from Alice's on Wentworth.

PM Me if you likeThanks for all your help. Think I'll pass on this one.

Jovi69
04-19-13, 14:39
I was a bit lost yesterday. I think I was in Addison but not sure. I noticed a 24 spa next to a place called Club 53

Near rt 53 & lake? Is that a jack shack?

Rocket Dork
04-19-13, 14:54
I was a bit lost yesterday. I think I was in Addison but not sure. I noticed a 24 spa next to a place called Club 53

Near rt 53 & lake? Is that a jack shack?Big Time jack shack! Rocket Dork

ElginMonk
04-20-13, 01:14
New Hot 24 year old started about 3 weeks ago, very good looking great body, .50 for massage and. 50 tip, standard topless finish.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-work-1-hour-50-n-40-24/10570755

Luvana
04-21-13, 22:36
Went to the tree last week and I would say it was great. I didn't go into full service and I didn't try but the massage was fun and the girl was just great. Nothing illegal or anything much. Just fun!

Still waiting for one of you more daring boys to try the archer / cicero place. I'm too clsoe to that area to risk something wrong myself but I do want to jump in on it.

Cjeon2
04-22-13, 03:49
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-special-yun-spa-847-981-7780/15565336

Anyone check here before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks early.

Member #5884
04-22-13, 08:33
New Hot 24 year old started about 3 weeks ago, very good looking great body, .50 for massage and. 50 tip, standard topless finish.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-work-1-hour-50-n-40-24/10570755Do you have a name so I can search?

MrTisBad
04-22-13, 14:58
So I had a dream that I had a session with Suzi last night.

Walked in and Nana was sitting on the sofa, that was an ackward moment.

Suzi even mentioned the number of times I dreamed with Nana and she was wondering why I didn't book with her.

Suzi is a cute little spinner, small frame, flat chested, nice butt. Great personality.

Excellent session, light massage, no gag reflex and had multi-position fun.

She had that school girl look but she is in her upper twenties.

Spent about 15 min chatting afterwards. Nice girl.

This place is a great value for the money.

The only surprise was I was expecting her to be someone else, the girl I got a glimpse of in my last dream was different. It was only a backside shot, but she was taller with a bigger frame.

So far in my dreams, Nana & Suzi are #1 and 1A.Not sure where you are taking about could you give a bit more direction?

Member #5884
04-22-13, 17:27
Anybody have a nice natural Bush lady they can recommend?

Cjeon2
04-23-13, 04:55
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-special-yun-spa-847-981-7780/15565336

Anyone check here before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks Early.

Jovi69
04-23-13, 09:26
I dreamed I booked a massage with the. 4 Latina with a Magic touch last night.

It's the same location that others advertise 63rd & Pulaski on BP.

Girl was early twenties, cute. She answered the door in yoga pants me a halter top. I was very pleased.

The. 4 is for 1/2, .6 for an hour.

Light brown hair with highlights, be cups, firm ass, very pretty face. The negative is she has a baby belly but that didn't bother me at all.

Massage wasn't bad, she did work my shoulders for awhile. She was better than the other 2 girls I've dreamed about here.

Menu was quoted. 6 for a HJ. .4 to take off her top and another. 4 to remove her bottoms.

We agreed to a CBJ for 1. 2. Skills were ok at best, she could only take a few inches in, I took a long time, at one point she stopped and said. I'm getting tired. I finished up and she wiped me down with a hot towel.

I asked before leaving if FS was available. She quoted 1. 6.

I probably will repeat at some point. Most likely for FS.

Humpfree
04-23-13, 12:04

Anyone check here before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks Early.I hope you know there posted Pictures are all BS there from a Chinese web site. I think all the Spa's use the same Web site.

And a lot of the spa's use some of the same Pictures. I'm sure the girls don't like there Pictures post all over the web where there family and friends to see.

Dazhiba
04-23-13, 12:23
I hope you know there posted Pictures are all BS there from a Chinese web site. I think all the Spa's use the same Web site.

And a lot of the spa's use some of the same Pictures. I'm sure the girls don't like there Pictures post all over the web where there family and friends to see.Did you check out rubmaps or erotic mp?

Horny Dog #2
04-23-13, 19:25

Anyone check here before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks Early.Looks like it is the old Spa One in Mount Prospect

MrFinBar
04-23-13, 23:25
Looks like it is the old Spa One in Mount ProspectYep, same site don't know about operators. Went in for a card and a look-see but they had recently put up a dry wall second door with bell. Cheesy sign on interior door. Doesn't look like they're going to spend much money on dressing it up. Read a recent review on rm.

The whole strip is Korean owned and operated. Let's see how long this one lasts.

DFranco8
04-24-13, 09:55
Stopped in last week on my one day visit to the Windy City. Took a cab from McCormick, it was cold, rainy and windy. On the advice of others I acted like I had been there before and asked for Jessica. Apparently, Jessica is not there any longer. They gave me Ivy and I asked for the girl behind the counter (she looked younger and nicer). Mamason said she busy! Not knowing what I was in for, I dropped 2 Jacksons for 30 min. So Ivy takes me back to a back room for massage. Decent massage walked on back. On the flip came the negotiation. NO FS! $ for no clothes and HJ or .6 for HJ with clothes on. Wanted to see the body, but not that bad. Went with HJ. Released and left. She wasn't all that. She didn't shut up. Talk talk talk and I couldn't understand her or she me! Would not repeat, I will stick to my AMPs in the motor city.

Good luck out there!

CTmongerX1
04-24-13, 22:28
Stopped in last week on my one day visit to the Windy City. Took a cab from McCormick, it was cold, rainy and windy. On the advice of others I acted like I had been there before and asked for Jessica. Apparently, Jessica is not there any longer. They gave me Ivy and I asked for the girl behind the counter (she looked younger and nicer). Mamason said she busy! Not knowing what I was in for, I dropped 2 Jacksons for 30 min. So Ivy takes me back to a back room for massage. Decent massage walked on back. On the flip came the negotiation. NO FS! $ for no clothes and HJ or. 6 for HJ with clothes on. Wanted to see the body, but not that bad. Went with HJ. Released and left. She wasn't all that. She didn't shut up. Talk talk talk and I couldn't understand her or she me! Would not repeat, I will stick to my AMPs in the motor city.

Good luck out there!They used to price equal to other spas in the area. But agree the door fee has gone up as well for the hour, if you want TS, if you want Deep Tissue they nickel and dime. On the flip thats where the $ started to go thru the roof. Stick to your guns and let the big head do the thinking $$. Used to be a sure thing for whatever you wanted to tip, have not been as pleased the last few times I went there. Another issue is that they will put you in the room, and then tell you they have to call another therapist to come to work.

Ctm

FrenchPrince
04-25-13, 21:43

Anyone check here before? I checked the usual suspects and couldn't find anything. Thanks Early.I have seen couple, notes, about this site in short time. It looks like somebody is trying to promote this site.

Chimonger
04-28-13, 14:57
Decided to check out the new AMP on Grand. Nice clean place. Away from busy areas. The girls name was Yuki. Tried roaming but she would subtly move away. On the flip was covered with light brushing. Absolutely nothing. Anyone else have a different experience here?

Thinking of trying new Willowbrook. Anyone have any deets on this place?

Geek
04-29-13, 10:30
Anyone know what happened to Sinclair at Logan Sq? She and Yumi were the best.

Amping Around
04-29-13, 13:25
I have seen couple, notes, about this site in short time. It looks like somebody is trying to promote this site.I looked at the map from the site, and it looks like it is the old Spa One in Mt. Prospect. They got busted a while back. Look over on the Mt. Prospect board, and I think you will some more information.

BigDog16
04-29-13, 14:01
Anyone know what happened to Sinclair at Logan Sq? She and Yumi were the best.Yumi and Sinclair were indeed the best. Better than anyone there now. I think Sinclair gave up the biz. Would love to see her again!

Jayp80
04-29-13, 15:32
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-chicas-masagistas-laidys-massage-26/15908919

Never tried this place but if you look at the other ads by the same users you see some ads for transsexual escorts the pictures seem very similar so you make your own assumptions.

Bjrivs
04-29-13, 16:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-spanish-massage-tuina-near-harlem-ave-and-i-290-25/15909748

Thanks in advance.

OPIllini
04-29-13, 18:21
I haven't been to AMPs in a while as funds have been tight but I plan on getting back in the game this week. Until then here are brief summaries of my last 4 visits (all in late February / early March) :

Sarah at Gunnison: decent experience. Decent-looking woman and standard finish. Would repeat.

Sara at Halsted: good experience. A plain-looking lady with glasses but with one of the most pleasant attitudes I've seen from an AMP worker. Average massage, but would repeat because she's nice company.

LuLu at Linda: good experience. Average-looking lady but has a nice, cheerful personality. Another average massage with standard finish. Would repeat.

Cherry at New Hope: probably the best AMP visit I've ever had. Not quite a GFE but close, plus a good massage. Would definitely repeat, and I highly recommend her.

As always, please PM me for more info (Seniors only please!). Happy Mongering!

Werewolf0956
04-29-13, 19:04
Yun is the old Spa One.

I had my monger on a couple of weeks ago and I saw the grand opng ad, so I went there. It is Chinese now not Korean.

2 ladies of advanced age. I got the skinnier one with the look of high miles (sounded hi mileage also).

TS was full so massage first. She did an OK job, strong hands but massagee was all over the place. A little teasing and flip. She worked me up to a flag pole and with a little encouragement put it in her mouth. I erupted within 2 mins, not CIM. I hit myself on the forehead and the wall behind me. She has some amazing headlamps for someone her age. Just keep your eyes closed.

Very nice and playful TS. I tipped 40 not for looks but effort.

Werewolf out.

Gopher88
04-30-13, 00:01
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-spanish-massage-tuina-near-harlem-ave-and-i-290-25/15909748

Thanks in advance.I went there when they first open. Big old nice home. Olded Chinese chick. Not good any thing. YMMV

Gopher88
04-30-13, 12:10
I have seen the older gal 2 times. 2en time I seen the older girl. Old girl add says she 27? Way older. There was a pretty young came from the back. I asked her name. They don't like you to post names hear so PM me ill tell you. Anyway I called yesterday talked to the older girl. Made apointment with the young girl. For 3 pm. Got there pulled out 40 for a half hour. She no no 65. For a half for the young girl, I got your add. 40 half. 59 hour. She said not for her, I asked for my money back. She said ok. 40 went to the room she came in the older gal no I want the young girl. She left the room young girl came back gave me my 40 bucks back. I ask how mush for a hour. 110 Told her I could have a beauty come to my home for that. Young gal told me she does her own CL and BB. I left. The other girl that was there in gorn.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hands-full-body-massage-773-997-4254-call-us-27/15291320

Jovi69
04-30-13, 14:45
I dreamed I booked a session with Nana last night. This was my first dream after booking with Suzi and Nana being there. I was concerned as another monger on this board mentioned the girls don't treat you the same afterwards. The session went great, she even added some DFK, tasted like mouth wash. Thank god. She did mention to me a few times that last time I booked with Suzi.

On another note, has anyone dreamed about Michelle from you want to see me? I've tried to book twice and she was booked solid both times.

Chimonger
05-01-13, 02:09
Anyone check out Pine in Willowbrook yet?

Thinking about going today but wanted to see if anyone has any info.

PM me if you have.

Thanks.

Jovi69
05-01-13, 14:05

PM me if you have.

Thanks.your inbox is full

Swfan1963
05-01-13, 20:17

PM me if you have.

Thanks.Definitely worth the trip Chimonger.

Funride128
05-02-13, 11:05
Had quite a few good times there in the past worth a stop!

Jovi69
05-02-13, 14:38
I dreamed I payed a visit to New Hope last night. As I was buzzed in the door there were 3 young Asain ladies sitting at the counter. I choose the. 6 hr along with a. 1 table shower. I drew the oldest of the 3, said her name was Michelle. Super thin, with nice see cups. I could not figure out her age. I'm guessing 30ish.

Massage was excellent. One of the better massages I've had.

I roamed on her legs, Butt and front with no resistance.

On the flip, HJ just happened without a word, I leaned up and took her C cups out and put one in my mouth. I was able to get my hand in the back of her boy shorts. After the finish, she continued to massage my scalp, toes and fingers.

I tipped. 6 on the way out. I will repeat.

Elpatron
05-03-13, 08:28
I went there about week ago I had a thick Lady name Cathy. She probably waight between 180 and 200 lbs paid. 6 at the desk went into the massage room, she started the massage sitting on a stool the the whole hour, no massage skills at all, On the flip She only concentrate on my upper legs then she mention it finally awoke, the I new somethin could be have, She ask me, if I wanted massage there pointing at my best friend, I replied with out mentioning any offer for $ if you want, then I grab her big tetas I had to give her credit she has emoungous tetas nice and hard, would not repeat very poor massage left. 6 for tip

Bobnacho23
05-04-13, 00:25
Has any one tried this one Hong Kong Spa & Massage Clinic or Bridgeports ones. Ruby is pretty expensive.

CTmongerX1
05-04-13, 15:05
Has any one tried this one Hong Kong Spa & Massage Clinic or Bridgeports ones. Ruby is pretty expensive.They close at 8pm, so plan accordingly. Results depend on the therapist, so YMMV. Sent you a PM.

Ctm

Gopher88
05-05-13, 09:48
Has any one tried this one Hong Kong Spa & Massage Clinic or Bridgeports ones. Ruby is pretty expensive.Two big gal's in Spandex. Happy hunting.

Fanofhg22
05-06-13, 09:51
I'm looking for a quality massage in the Vernon Hills area. It can be an AMP, BP or CL ad. Thanks for the help and I'll be sure to report back on my experience.

Moejoo
05-06-13, 10:04
Has any one tried this one Hong Kong Spa & Massage Clinic or Bridgeports ones. Ruby is pretty expensive.2 fat ugly old hags at Hong Kong. They are good to go but are you?

ManDude
05-06-13, 13:43
I gave up AMPs years ago, all the ladies are minimum 40+ years old. I don't know how you guys can enjoy anything but the massage. All the good AMPs are apartment based and only caters to Asians / Chinese.

Gbaby31
05-09-13, 13:20
Has anyone been there since the renovation they txtd me saying they were open I called and they don't have the table shower anymore which is a huge negative in my eyes service was great before I guess this is another MP to mark off the list

Amping Around
05-09-13, 14:20
I'm looking for a quality massage in the Vernon Hills area. It can be an AMP, BP or CL ad. Thanks for the help and I'll be sure to report back on my experience.Try Pine in Libertyville. As with anyplace tho, depends on who you draw.

Lurker01
05-09-13, 20:51
New girl Amy.

Kind of jacked-up face, but that didn't slow me down much. I could see how it might some of you. The big minus is that she is not nearly as qualified on the massage as the others. Also. 45 min hour which is what put me off April. Anyone want to PM me about Coco?

ChiSex
05-10-13, 00:25
I haven't been to AMPs in a while as funds have been tight but I plan on getting back in the game this week. Until then here are brief summaries of my last 4 visits (all in late February / early March) :

Sarah at Gunnison: decent experience. Decent-looking woman and standard finish. Would repeat.

Sara at Halsted: good experience. A plain-looking lady with glasses but with one of the most pleasant attitudes I've seen from an AMP worker. Average massage, but would repeat because she's nice company.

LuLu at Linda: good experience. Average-looking lady but has a nice, cheerful personality. Another average massage with standard finish. Would repeat.

Cherry at New Hope: probably the best AMP visit I've ever had. Not quite a GFE but close, plus a good massage. Would definitely repeat, and I highly recommend her.

As always, please PM me for more info (Seniors only please!). Happy Mongering!Is Gunnison still open? Drove by a few weeks ago an it looked like they were clearing out.

ChezBone
05-10-13, 06:54
Has anyone been there since the renovation they txtd me saying they were open I called and they don't have the table shower anymore which is a huge negative in my eyes service was great before I guess this is another MP to mark off the listThey were closed for a month and a half because a city inspector saw some guy naked on the table show. Part of the deal to reopen was to elimate the table shower. The service seems to be the same. They do a good job with their massage.

Jovi69
05-10-13, 09:15
I dreamed I paid a visit to Pine in Willowbrook last night.

Experience was a 9. Best visit yet. I don't want to post much info her as I was told that Suzy was fired after someone posted about there session with her. Seniors can pm me for details.

Normal Guy
05-10-13, 14:05
I need a good recommendation for MP or other fun near where Diversey Pkwy and Clark and Broadway all meet. No car, but cab / train is fine.

Anything within walkin distance of there?

Please PM. I am traveling and web access is tough.

Thanks.

Norm from Miami Beach

Member #5942
05-10-13, 21:55
Is Gunnison still open? Drove by a few weeks ago an it looked like they were clearing out.It will be open forever. The place renovated the inside decor.

Sleeker
05-11-13, 11:43
A few updates.

Went here a few months ago after being away for several years. Not what it once was.

Dana, the owner and younger of the two, used to be a very natural looking, East European woman. She has had a total makeover. Her hair is long and colored, tons of makeup. To me not near as sexy and beautiful as she used to be. Not a natural look at all. She is trying to look like a Barbie type 20 years younger. Same level of service but the appeal is gone. Still a nice person though and does good work so if that's your type go for it.

Does anyone know what happened to the older woman Laura? I know there was much debate and jokes about her but she gave the best best massage and HE in Chicago. Unbelievable how good she was (even if she was in her 50s / 60's). Would love to know where she is now or if she is working. Her massages were unreal.

I tried the EEuropean place on Devon that advertised on CL but a disaster. Huge upsell and the woman demanded a tip. So I think I'll be sticking with Chinese now 5 years ago there were great European places around Marie's, the ones on Dempster. CTM. Seems like the EE chicks. Older and younger. Don't want to be in the biz anymore. Probably have other opportunities.

OPIllini
05-13-13, 13:48
Is Gunnison still open? Drove by a few weeks ago an it looked like they were clearing out.Gunnison is still open. As Xabi said they recently remodeled.

Truthfu11
05-13-13, 23:55
Haven't been to CTM in awhile but maybe I should check out Dana for old times sake.

I've had a different experience at the EE Devon place. Seniors email me for info. Maybe you need to gain the trust and ask the right questions.

A few updates.

Went here a few months ago after being away for several years. Not what it once was.

Dana, the owner and younger of the two, used to be a very natural looking, East European woman. She has had a total makeover. Her hair is long and colored, tons of makeup. To me not near as sexy and beautiful as she used to be. Not a natural look at all. She is trying to look like a Barbie type 20 years younger. Same level of service but the appeal is gone. Still a nice person though and does good work so if that's your type go for it.

Does anyone know what happened to the older woman Laura? I know there was much debate and jokes about her but she gave the best best massage and HE in Chicago. Unbelievable how good she was (even if she was in her 50s / 60's). Would love to know where she is now or if she is working. Her massages were unreal.

I tried the EEuropean place on Devon that advertised on CL but a disaster. Huge upsell and the woman demanded a tip. So I think I'll be sticking with Chinese now 5 years ago there were great European places around Marie's, the ones on Dempster. CTM. Seems like the EE chicks. Older and younger. Don't want to be in the biz anymore. Probably have other opportunities.

Wurock
05-14-13, 18:23
Hey guys, any good EE places? I remember the days of Lisunia and want to find another place like that somewhere in or close to Chicago. Please PM with details.

Humpfree
05-15-13, 09:50
Hey guys, any good EE places? I remember the days of Lisunia and want to find another place like that somewhere in or close to Chicago. Please PM with details.Any good EE places? What does that mean?

Diginonomous
05-15-13, 11:02
Any good EE places? What does that mean?I'm assume Eastern European

SgtPerv
05-15-13, 11:24
Hey guys, any good EE places? I remember the days of Lisunia and want to find another place like that somewhere in or close to Chicago. Please PM with details.Eastern European?

Member #5121
05-15-13, 20:07
Ahh, Lisunia. Four hands service with a table shower finish. No wonder it's gone.

I tried Tatiana's Massage on Milwaukee Avenue for their table shower a year or so ago. Met a sweet, respectable, European girl in her 20's. She was a real stickler about having me wear their mandatory soccer shorts for the wash. No extras to be had on my first visit. I called recently to follow-up about the shower service. According to the operator, it was "not working anymore". I guess it really is a Polish shower.

The hunt for something as worth while as Lisunia continues.

In the meantime, EMP's in the north burbs will have to suffice.

Hey guys, any good EE places? I remember the days of Lisunia and want to find another place like that somewhere in or close to Chicago. Please PM with details.

MilranoUsa
05-15-13, 20:11
Any good place?

Vazooli
05-16-13, 10:07
Any good place?Yes. And no.

-Vazooli

Mojorzn
05-17-13, 05:30
More of a backpage / escort guy but good friend in town and looking for good massage joint near wrigley. Any advice so welcome! Thanks!

TripJ
05-20-13, 19:55
Anyone know of anything offered by Nina at Angel Massage in Naperville? She might be the hottest girl I have seen at a AMP.

Datsurman
05-23-13, 06:08
Worst case scenario you lose $60 on door few for having some hot chick rub oil over you for a half hour. What I mean to say is. There's no major downside to toftt in this situation. Good luck.

Anyone know of anything offered by Nina at Angel Massage in Naperville? She might be the hottest girl I have seen at a AMP.

Humpfree
05-23-13, 10:06
I went to see her last week. .140 A Hour. The only picture that is hers is the third one. The long hair with boob shot. Piercing's and Tattoo's every where. I will say she does know how to give a great massage. That was about it. PM me for more.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-ebony-goddess-of-massage-22/16069831

MotorheadBiker
05-23-13, 20:12
Anyone know of anything offered by Nina at Angel Massage in Naperville? She might be the hottest girl I have seen at a AMP.Let me know if you TOFFT. I would like to visit as well.

Sxy Joker
05-24-13, 08:54
Anyone know of anything offered by Nina at Angel Massage in Naperville? She might be the hottest girl I have seen at a AMP.I'm pretty sure they don't have individual rooms there. And what pic of Nina is making you say she is so hot?

GiggiD
05-24-13, 19:45
A question for my esteemed fellow mongers,

Are there any AMP's in the Chicago area where one can find a good tossed salad? I'm planning a visit to Chicago soon and I know I'm going to miss that Rhode Island tossed salad that I love so much. It's so good I almost wish I had never had it, because a massage that previously would have been truly great is now merely adequate. Anyway, to put it simply, can a guy get a rimjob at an AMP in Chitown? Feel free to PM with the dirty details.

Thanks,

-GiggiD

Beetle B
05-25-13, 08:59
Saw Megi's shows reopened at the old Hollywood spa location on Cumberland. Called and got an answer. They said 85$ for a massage.

Hrodebert
05-26-13, 00:48
There was an unfavorable review and discussion on that place in one of USAG forums.

Saw Megi's shows reopened at the old Hollywood spa location on Cumberland. Called and got an answer. They said 85$ for a massage.

Member #5121
05-26-13, 12:35
I did contact them about a week ago. Without going into too much detail with the bodyworker, I was told directly that, "they don't do those kinds of massages." They obviously knew what I was hinting at, even if I didn't come right out and say it. Not that I expect them to verify any other way. Even so, this tells me YMMV greatly here.

There was an unfavorable review and discussion on that place in one of USAG forums.

Teabagplain
05-26-13, 22:29
I did contact them about a week ago. Without going into too much detail with the bodyworker, I was told directly that, "they don't do those kinds of massages." They obviously knew what I was hinting at, even if I didn't come right out and say it. Not that I expect them to verify any other way. Even so, this tells me YMMV greatly here.Did they ever? Went there a couple of times 7-8 years ago and didn't get anywhere.

Gopher88
05-27-13, 21:29
I went to see her last week. .140 A Hour. The only picture that is hers is the third one. The long hair with boob shot. Piercing's and Tattoo's every where. I will say she does know how to give a great massage. That was about it. PM me for more.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-ebony-goddess-of-massage-22/16069831That was about it good massage. Said she gets. 300 plus. For Anything other that a massage.

Wurock
05-28-13, 12:28
Eastern European?Yes, loooking for a good Euro MP.

TripJ
05-28-13, 17:54
Got some info on Nina. PM me for details.

AmericanIron
05-28-13, 23:39
Walked in on a slow day and behind the counter sat Michelle with her twins showcased through a low cut top. I dropped the $40 for a half and on we went to her room. Overall a good massage and when the time came as she suggested I flipped and she immediately started to stroke. Some teasing and play to end the session leaving an impression of the Hawaiian islands on her chest. I'll defiantly be back for more.

GotMilf
05-30-13, 01:44
Walked in on a slow day and behind the counter sat Michelle with her twins showcased through a low cut top. I dropped the $40 for a half and on we went to her room. Overall a good massage and when the time came as she suggested I flipped and she immediately started to stroke. Some teasing and play to end the session leaving an impression of the Hawaiian islands on her chest. I'll defiantly be back for more.Could you PM me more details?

Nugs15
05-31-13, 10:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/time-to-relax-24/16003424

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-body-work/10038279

I assume 60 plus upsell

Jayp80
05-31-13, 19:35
Discrete storefront on a busy street. I've personally been saw an ok looking lantina that rubbed my back with a bottle of oil for 40 mins then a flip. Full menu, enthusiam varys depending on provider and client. Upsell after flip.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/time-to-relax-24/16003424

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-body-work/10038279

I assume 60 plus upsell